A-typical Saturday Night by ForeverLost
Summary:

Alex, a nineteen year old college student, is tired of hiding his secret desires from his friends. Until one saturday night, he reveals them and sparks compatible desires within them as well. Unfortunately for Alex, he is treading on a path that has no return.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Feet, Humiliation, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 10534 Read: 33009 Published: August 02 2012 Updated: August 07 2012

1. Part I by ForeverLost

2. Part II by ForeverLost

3. Part III by ForeverLost

Part I by ForeverLost
Author's Notes:

This is the first part of a short story. I have Part Two completed as well and will be up soon. Please rate and comment!! Criticism is anxiously awaited (I love it).

Part I

It was a typical Saturday night. Alex, age 19, was sitting his room wondering what he was going to do for the night. As he lay pondering his would-be ventures, his cell phone rings, startling him out of his train of thought. It was Charlotte, an eighteen year-old black-brunette haired beauty whom Alex had always wanted; yet the opportunity never seemed to present itself.

            “Hey babe, what’s good tonight?” Alex said, answering the phone.

            “Oh nothing,” Charlotte said lazily. “Michelle and I are bored, and no one is around this weekend. What are you up to?”

            “Literally, sitting in my room trying to figure out what to do tonight.” Alex replied. “Do you guys wanna chill?”

            “Definitely babes. Should we come to your house?”

            “Yes,” Alex answered. “Could you guys grab some beer or something? I’m completely dry here.”

            “Of course, love. See you soon!” Charlotte said excitedly. When Alex and Charlotte first met, he thought that she was into him, and when they went to smoke a blunt, it became clear that she only seemed interested in his experiences with LSD and wanted to try it, so she asked if they could do it together. They did, and nothing happened; most likely due to the fact that the guy she was fucking came and stole her away.

            About twenty minutes passed before Alex heard a knock on the back door right by his room. As he opened the door to let them in, he stole a glance downwards; noticing the flip-flops Charlotte was wearing. He gave her a big hug as she placed a kiss right on his lower cheek, right next to his lips. Then came Michelle. She was possibly even more beautiful than Charlotte; her dark blonde hair hung down past her shoulders with blue/green eyes that seemed to know just how beautiful she truly was; everything about her oozed sexuality, which at the very sight of her caused Alex to mentally flip through countless fantasies. After Alex gave the same hug and kiss to Michelle, he gestured the two beauties into the house becoming all too aware of the strappy sandals that Michelle was wearing. They ceremoniously left their shoes at the door just inside the house. Great, Alex thought, another night of sexual restraint and torture.

            Charlotte and Michelle walked into Alex’s room and put the beer down next to an old couch next to his bed. “So how should we start the night?” Michelle asked. Alex merely smiled and pulled out a joint. “How does this sound?” Gesturing with his eyes to the tiny cylinder of rolled up herb. “Perfect” They said simultaneously. Without a second thought, the joint had been lit, and Alex released a cloud of smoke into the room.             

            Once finished, they all began to talk nonchalantly, occasionally pausing to laugh hysterically at nothing in particular. After about thirty minutes, the conversation began to direct itself toward sex; something that the two of them were very familiar with, but for Alex still seemed alien after only doing it once. The girls talked excitedly about what they were into sexually, a discussion seemingly reserved only for friends, or so Alex thought.

            “What about you, Alex?” Charlotte asked, her words slurring slightly from the beer.  “What are you into?”

            “Well,” Alex said, trying to stall. He had never told a soul about his foot fetish. “I…well…I’m sorta…hmm…” he stammered.

            “C’mon, tell us. Please?” Michelle begged, opening another beer.

            “Ok…but…well, its sort of two things converging into one. I’m kinda into BDSM. Well, more submission than anything else.” Alex said hesitantly. They said nothing. Waiting for more. Alex stole another glance down at Michelle’s bare feet, her toes curling, playing with the fibers of the carpet. He looked them both in the eyes. “…And to go along with that, I have a foot fetish.”

            Silence.

            “Wow.” Charlotte said finally, while instinctively readjusting her feet so that she was sitting on them. Out of sight. Alex despairingly awaited the ‘ewww’ and ‘gross,’ but it never came. He lifted his head and saw them smiling at each other.

            “What uhh…are you guys…”Alex began, but he was cut off.

            “It’s not that weird. I read somewhere online that like one in five guys have a foot fetish.” Michelle said. “And I mean, what girl wouldn’t want a cute guy at her feet. Especially the way you said it. Having a guy completely submit to you, like having a little footslave.”

            Alex was in awe of what he was hearing. Here was the two most beautiful girls he knew imagining what it would be like to dominate a guy with their feet. Alex must’ve died or something, because what came next shocked him even more.

            “You know what would be even better?” Charlotte chimed in. “If there was a way to shrink the guy down. That way, he’d have to submit. Talk about domination!” They laughed hysterically as Alex’s shock still had a hold of him. They looked at each other again, silently communicating while stealing glances toward Alex. “Have you ever jerked off to our feet?” Michelle asked.

            Alex knew this was probably a trick question. But what could he do? Maybe it was the herb, or the beer, but the next thing he knew, he let out a quiet “yes.” Feeling humiliated, Alex lowered his head looking at the floor. For Michelle and Charlotte, however, the domination had begun.

            They walked out of the room without a word, returning momentarily with their shoes back on their feet and sat back down on the couch.

            “We want to explore your foot fetish.” Michelle said bluntly. Then she suddenly took the part of the dominating mistress and continued, “but first, you have to prove to us that you’re worthy of even touching our feet.” It seemed they were set on getting as much out of this as possible. “From now on, you can only talk when we ask you a question.”

            Alex instinctively knelt down on all fours, staring at their sandal-clad feet. “I am yours to command my Goddesses.” They laughed again.

            “Goddess huh?” Charlotte repeated while smiling at Michelle. “I like the sound of that.” Alex remained still, watching as both sets of toes curled and wiggled in anticipation of the rest of the night. “So, slave, lie down in front of the couch.” Michelle commanded with a wide grin as she watched Alex turn around to his back and position himself under their lifted feet.

            As soon as he was under her feet, Charlotte brought her flip-flops down to rest on his face while Michelle simultaneously put her feet down on his groin. “Alex…” Charlotte cooed, “how about havin’ a taste of my sole?” As he was about to answer, she brought her foot over his mouth and put a little bit of pressure on it so he couldn’t. “But first, I want you to lick the soles of my sandals. Inside and out.” Seeing as how he couldn’t answer, his tongue answered for him.

            He began to lick the sole of the Charlotte’s sandal. “Is he doing it?” Michelle asked. Charlotte began to giggle wildly when she felt the movement of his tongue through her sole. She moved her foot forward a bit on his mouth so that he can finish with the heel section. When she was satisfied, she took off the flip-flop over his face and flipped it around so that the part where her foot rests was now facing his tongue. “Inside and out” Charlotte repeated.

            As Alex continued his task, Michelle began to play with his groin. She would rub her sandaled foot sensually over his pants occasionally putting pressure on his member when she felt it grow a little, but just enough so that she would feel it shrink back down. His task was complete.

            Charlotte flipped her sandal around again with her toes and put it back on her foot. This time she rested her foot on his forehead so that her left sandal could get its due worship. As Alex’s tongue jumped to its task, Charlotte would routinely lift her left foot slightly so that she and Michelle could watch his tongue slide across the sole of the sandal, giggling in approval.

            It was Michelle’s turn now. Alex could see a glint in her eye as she casually starting applying pressure on his groin with her left foot. She got up, stood on it and pivoted, causing a groan of pain to escape his lips as Michelle brought her right foot down squarely on his face. “LICK.” She commanded.

            Alex found his tongue caressing the sole of Michelle’s sandaled foot. “How great is this,” she said amid laughter, “one foot on his face, the other on his dick. This is definitely where guys belong.” As she said this, she felt his member begin to grow again under her sole. “Wow you really weren’t kidding.” She said while shifting most of her weight on his groin to deny him of his erection. “You’ll get hard when I want you to,” she teased while watching Alex clean her sandal.

            When she decided he was finished, she commanded him to lick the inside of her sandal. A look of confusion swept across Alex’s face when she remained on top of him. She saw this. “Lick in between, stupid.” Without a word, he stuck his tongue between her foot and the sandal, lapping at it. When he finished the circumference, she gave him a look as if to say “you’re not finished yet.” And so he crammed his tongue as far as it could possibly go between her heel and the sole of her sandal. “C’mon you can get it in further,” she cooed. He could not. “I guess you’ll just have to make it up to me.”

            Michelle lifted her foot off of his face, giving his tongue a breath of fresh air, but it was short-lived as Charlotte positioned her right foot over his throat and applied a good deal of pressure. Alex’s breathing was cut short. If she had continued for about two minutes he would be dead, but after about thirty seconds, she released some of the pressure. Not only was his groin at their mercy, but now also his life. Michelle stepped onto his chest with both feet, adjusting her footing so that now her left foot was on his groin and her right on his face. Alex resumed his task. Only this time, when time came for him to clean the inside of her sandal under her toes, she grabbed at his tongue with her toes, catching it between the big and second ones. They laughed more than ever when they looked down on Alex with his tongue caught. “What’s wrong?” Charlotte cooed, adding some pressure on his throat, reminding him of the power she held at the moment.

            With this latest humiliation, Michelle once again felt the member now beneath her left foot squirm. Laughingly, she said, “You really are insatiable, aren’t you?” Since he was unable to respond she put all of her weight on his groin while still holding his tongue between her toes. Taking the hint, Charlotte added more pressure to his throat as well.  As the pressure on his groin caused Alex’s semi to once again become soft, Michelle stepped off of him and sat back down on the couch.

            “Take ‘em off,” Charlotte commanded as she moved her feet to his face as soon as Michelle sat down. Alex took off both flip-flops with his mouth. She then pressed both her bare feet onto his face, covering both his mouth and his nose. “How’s the smell down there?” It was rhetorical. “How ‘bout a good whiff, slave.” Alex inhaled through his nose as hard as he could, considering there wasn’t much air to begin with, but it was getting filtered through her toes and soles. She pressed down harder, flattening his nose slightly, making him struggle to breathe so that every bit of precious air he got was even more saturated with Charlotte’s scent.

            Finally, she let off of him. Alex tried to take a deep breath through his mouth, but Michelle’s left foot was almost instantly planted on top of it, forcing him to regain his breath through his nose, this time the air was tainted with Michelle’s toes. She kept her foot there as she slightly untied the straps of her sandals. Without Michelle even having to say a word, Alex jumped at the challenge once her foot let up. What took him slightly by surprise was that she placed her foot on his throat as he tried to untie the sandal with his mouth. Each time he would lift his head for another attempt to unlace the sandal, he would be robbed of air. After finally getting the strap loose enough, Michelle lifted her foot off his throat and placed it over his mouth so he could get the sandal off. As she began to readjust her footing, a thought came to her.

            “Take off your clothes. All of them.” She got off of him and he did as she commanded. Of course, more giggling ensued as soon as they spotted his member, free from its prison. Alex was then commanded to sit straight up, legs in front of him. Michelle then retied the strap and doubled the knot on her still-sandaled left foot. She walked up to him, intentionally stepping with her perfect sandaled foot on his exposed member. She pivoted on her left foot so that her back was to him, and took her foot off his groin. Moaning from the pain, Alex couldn’t imagine what could come next. “Put your dick and balls in between my foot and the sandal.” He obeyed, shoving his scrotum and sack inside the tiny slit of an opening. Suddenly, without warning, she stepped down, cruelly crushing Alex’s genitals between her unyielding heel and the hard leather of her sandal. “This is you making it up to me.” She said, increasing the pressure for emphasis. He could almost hear her smile. “Now, slave, unlace and take off my sandal.” Immediately, Alex began undoing the knot she had just tied. Michelle began swaying shifting her weight back and forth causing him to lose his concentration when she stepped down on her left foot. His pain was obvious.

            Finally he finished and the sandal’s straps were all loose around her ankle and foot. But she didn’t notice. Or as Charlotte could see, Michelle chose not to notice. Savoring the feeling of crushing a man’s genitals beneath her immovable heel. As she began to lift her foot, Alex’s genitals lifted with it, as they had become pasted to her heel. He gathered the straps and removed the sandal. She turned around, her toes playing with his member as she looked down on him, seeing the both the pain and the pleasure in his eyes. Alex just sat there recovering from the ordeal Michelle’s foot had caused his genitals when he heard her say, as if from a distance, “Lie back down.” He didn’t move. Now her toes found his testicles, poking and prodding a few times before she sadistically scrunched her toes tight with both balls caught inside. The pain caused Alex to wake from his momentary meditation.

            Charlotte, enjoying the show from the couch, now stood up and lightly kicked his face. “Lie down.” She said sternly. Alex finally understood and lay down on his back. Charlotte took the same foot she just kicked him with and placed it on his chest, Michelle did the same. And for an instant they broke the role. “So Alex, are you enjoying yourself as much as we are?” Charlotte asked from above. “I can’t believe you’re actually enjoying this. I think you’ve got a bit of a masochistic streak as well…C’mon you can talk now.” Michelle said.

            “This is literally the best day of my life. You guys are incredible. Really. Never in a million years would I think that you guys would like this. Not only that, but you two are absolutely the most beautiful girls I’ve ever met.” Alex said emphatically. Charlotte and Michelle felt a sudden hint of guilt turned to longing: Here is this guy, they thought, the nicest guy I’ve ever known, and we literally just choked him and crushed his dick with our feet, and he’s thanking us. We dominated him, did whatever we wanted to do to him. And to top it off, he’s turned on by it all; why can’t all guys be like him? Michelle was the first to get back into character. “Slave,” she said in a commanding tone, “you have proven yourself worthy of worshipping us. You may have three minutes to do with our feet as you please.”

            “I don’t need it.” Alex said. This surprised both of them. “My goddesses, anything would you do to me is my very dream. I only beg to be at your mercy once more.” With that, Charlotte shrugged and placed her foot gently on his lips. “Kiss,” she said firmly, but with a tenderness that surprised even her. Alex kissed her foot, and then lightly traced his lips around her sole. Michelle saw this and demanded the same. And so he lovingly complied. The experience had brought them all closer together. They shared a bond now that they had with no one else. Alex surrendered his lips to Michelle’s feet yet again. Suddenly, she grabbed his lips between her toes and asked Charlotte, “How about a little treat for our little slave?”

 Michelle’s toes released his lips as she planted her foot on his mouth and nose stepping up. Charlotte stepped on top of his chest to meet Michelle as they began to passionately kiss, knowing full well that Alex enjoyed their indifference to his position, not to mention the show they were giving him. As their tongues began to swirl about each other’s mouths, their toes grabbed onto Alex’s bare body and face for support. Michelle’s toes closed around his eyebrow, forcing his eye to stay open as her toenail slightly scraped his eyeball while leaning towards Charlotte, whose toes gripped at his pubic hair, painfully tugging at them. As Michelle and Charlotte lost themselves more and more in their embrace, they began taking tiny steps on Alex all over his body; however, each set of steps contained all their weight combined. The pleasure seemed to outweigh the pain, as Alex kissed at their feet whenever he could. More than once would he reach to kiss one of their feet, when the others foot would come down either on his face, genitals, or throat. It seemed as if they were aiming for these areas as they continued their embrace. They stopped for a moment, with Michelle’s heel on Alex’s windpipe, and Charlotte’s toes curled tightly around his member with his balls underneath. Alex could barely breathe, as he looked through the legs whose foot was crushing his throat, and saw Michelle take off Charlotte’s top, and vice versa. His eyes widened as his breath was stolen from him even more from the glorious sight he was beholding. They tore off their bras leaving their voluptuous breasts exposed as the light stepping turned to near trampling. So hot was their embrace that they may have truly forgotten Alex was there beneath them; with many a bruise forming on his body as he was subjected to less and less care by the beautiful feet he so adored.

It was then that Alex decided that he didn’t care if he died like this. He wished he could serve their feet for the rest of his life. But something strange began to happen. It felt as if Charlotte and Michelle were getting heavier. He noticed their feet had also gotten curiously larger. As much as he welcomed the experience, it scared him. What is happening?

 

End Notes:

Please rate and comment!!!

Part II by ForeverLost
Author's Notes:

Here's Part II! I must say, I would've waited longer to post it, but after when I checked the read count today it was over 400! in less than a day, that's insane. So I figured I'd post Part II today. Part III is almost finished as well, so you wont have to wait long. There will also be a part IV, which will probably mix things up a little.

 

This chapter is extremely graphic at certain parts. You have been warned.  

Part II

            Alex had blacked out. He had no idea what had happened. The last thing he remembered was having the most amazing time of his life. Had it been a dream? No, Alex thought as he began to regain his senses. But something felt different. He wasn’t in his room anymore, and Charlotte and Michelle weren’t around him at all, until he looked up.

            Two huge sets of eyes bore down on him. He recognized the blue/green of Michelle’s and those eyes recognized him. “He’s awake!” Michelle said thunderously. The girls had seen that Alex was shrinking and didn’t know what to do. Strangely enough, however, as soon as they began to worry about him and wished he would be back to his normal size he began to instantaneously grow back to his original height. Michelle and Charlotte tested this a few times coming to a wonderful conclusion that they now controlled his size, and they never thought about it again. Perhaps it was the bond the three of them now shared, which manifested the desires of all three, but it is impossible to truly know.

            “Alex!” Charlotte boomed. “We were so worried about you! Are you ok?”

            “Yes,” Alex squeaked. “What happened?”

            “You shrunk! This is exactly what we wanted! Our wish came true!” Michelle said.

            While Alex was unconscious—about 15 minutes—they had decided not to tell Alex that they could grow him back to normal height, yet. From what they had found out about him, he would enjoy the domination and manipulation that they would subject him to. And so they decided, for the moment, to let him think he was shrunk forever, only four and a half inches tall. The domination had now truly begun.

            “Wait, what? You guys actually did this to me?” He asked feeling both betrayed and more excited than he ever has before.

            “Yeah. Isn’t it great?” Charlotte said, “Now you really are our foot slave. No more playing around.” As she said this, she noticed his member went from hanging down to straight out in front of him. They giggled at this sight. “Alex, you’re so cute now! I can’t even believe it! And if you think that’s good just wait till you see these.” They looked at each other and stood up simultaneously.

            Alex smelled them before he saw them. Those beautiful feet that he was worshipping were now over twice his height, with boulder-sized toes that could easily crush the life out of him. “I want to try something!” Michelle beamed as she lifted her bare foot and hovered it above the tiny Alex. He was so amazed at this sight that he dropped to his knees in awe. Michelle’s foot lowered, the ball of it making contact with Alex’s miniscule form for the first time. At first he welcomed it, but then his survival instincts kicked in and he began to kick and punch her foot as he was surrounded by the vast expanse of flesh. Her foot was now resting on him. She delighted in the tickling feeling his squirming gave her sole. In fact she was caught off guard by it and accidentally stepped down with all her weight, feeling successive crunches—bones breaking—beneath her bare sole. Instantly she moved her foot aside as they both huddled around the tiny broken man in fear of his death. His leg had been completely severed from his hip, while his other was twisted in a way that was painful just to look at. His twisted and limp body suddenly began to stir, much to the comfort of Michelle and Charlotte. Strangely enough, after just a second or two, his body began to twist itself back to normal. His severed leg had actually grown back. Alex regained consciousness and looked up at them in horror. And then spotted his severed leg as terror and confusion began intermingling within him. Both Michelle and Charlotte were utterly confused, but silently agreed to act as if they knew that was going to happen. Before Alex could say a word, their games began again. “So SLAVE, it seems all our dreams have come true. You are tiny, and at our mercy, which you may have just realized while at this size is very, very limited.” Charlotte said. Alex was terrified and aroused all at the same time. The pain he had just felt worse than anything in his life, but here he was, alive, after being crushed to near-mush. Maybe they can control my healing, he wondered. It was no stranger than the rest of it, after all. “Come to my foot.” Charlotte commanded, and at this size it was much more intimidating than before. As his eyes met their feet, his member betrayed him once again. They giggled at the tiniest erection they’d ever seen for the second time.

Approaching Charlotte’s wiggling, waiting toes, took much more time than Alex realized it would. When he finally reached them, the wiggling stopped. There was only silence as Alex studied the massive pair of feet before him. The scent, now overwhelmingly powerful, made him cough and actually brought him to his knees. Taking into account his seemingly immortal nature at this size, Charlotte lost all sight of care and gentleness. She quickly grabbed his upper torso between her big and second toes, feeling his one or two of his ribs break as he let out a painful squeak. She lifted her foot and rested her heel on the couch for a better look at her tiny slave, while her toes pushed together a bit more from the pressure causing more ribs to shatter. Alex began to cough up blood on her foot, probably from a punctured lung. Disgusted by this, Charlotte widened her toes and dropped him to the ground. He landed hard on his left arm. It wasn’t broken but it was tangled in the carpet fibers. “Aw, look,” said the giggling Michelle, “he’s trapped. I’ll help you little guy.” With that, she planted her big toe on his body and began to roll him slightly underneath, breaking all of the bones in his trapped arm as it painfully wrapped back and forth around his body, but his arm was still trapped. “Wow it’s really stuck in there,” Michelle mused as she lifted her toe. Just as his ribs began to heal, she brought a pointed big toe down on his trapped arm, her toenail connecting with his shoulder. The pressure increased terribly as a rough and blunt nail attempted to sever his trapped and tangled arm. Unfortunately, the carpet fibers were too thick and her nail too blunt, leaving a wide gash in his shoulder, while the broken bones in his arm had now turned to mush.

            “My turn!” Charlotte gleefully declared as Michelle’s foot returned to its twin. Charlotte brought the big toe on her right foot onto his arm and applied as much pressure as she could, the salty flesh causing even more pain from the open gash. Alex screamed in terror as he watched his arm disappear under her toe flesh. “Oh stop being a baby,” she teased. She then brought her left heel down on the rest of his body and savagely rolled him underneath it. His shoulder twisted, over and over, and then back the other way, wearing down the ligaments that kept his dislocated arm attached. She continued this for about a minute, casually increasing pressure on him, which immediately re-broke his newly recovered bones, not to mention a few new ones.

            When she ended the torture, Alex could no longer recognize his arm, while pondering why he hadn’t passed out as he did when Michelle stepped on him. Charlotte pinched his body between her toes and tore off the worn ligament with no effort at all. “I guess we could’ve just done that from the start” she said, laughing at the unnecessary pain he just endured. Alex’s body recovered once again, only this time he felt stronger than ever.

            “I think he’s too small,” Michelle said, “Why don’t we double his size? It’d be more fun.” Alex loved what he was hearing, and rushed over to Michelle’s foot kissing her toes passionately. Suddenly, she grabbed his head between her toes, choking him and cracking his skull simultaneously. “I never said you could kiss my toes,” she said half-smiling in a quiet yet vicious tone. She lifted him off the ground a bit only to reposition his body under the ball of her foot, then put her foot back down on the carpet and lifted her heel, putting all the pressure to the ball. Michelle watched his face become thinner and thinner as his skull gave way to the pressure caused by her perfect toes. Her beautiful foot crushed his lower body absolutely, twisting back and forth on it like putting out a cigarette, the agony apparent in his mangled face.

            She released him so he could recover from his many injuries. “Do you wanna make him bigger now?” Charlotte asked. “Yes! And I have a fun way to do it too!” Michelle answered. With that, she picked up the barely healed Alex and put her left leg on her right so that her sole was facing Charlotte, who did the opposite so her right sole was facing Michelle’s. They brought their feet together as Michelle dropped him in the space between their arches, sinking down to where their soles met. They parted for just an instant, catching Alex in between their gorgeous soles. Then they pushed on each other’s soles crushing every bone entirely as they wished him to grow to twice his current size: about nine inches. He felt the pressure increase as his body grew, bones reforming and breaking over and over again. Michelle and Charlotte could see him grow and felt more resistance as they pushed at each other’s foot with even more rigor, feeling multiple sets of crunches from the tortured little man between their soles.

            Finally he seemed to stop growing and Michelle and Charlotte released him from their foot grip. As he plopped down on the carpet, Alex realized everything seemed half as big as before. He got up and saw their feet, still bigger than him but not towering over him anymore.

            “What do you wanna do with him now?” Charlotte asked. “I think he deserves a treat.” Michelle nodded with a predatory smirk on her face. Before Alex could get up, both pairs of their feet bombarded him, holding him down. Charlotte presented her toes, and commanded him “KISS.” Alex strained himself to reach her toe above him as their feet kept him pinned down with a force he could never hope to overpower. “What? Don’t wanna do it? I thought you loved my feet, Alex.” She teased. “I guess you’ll have to make it up to me.” She purred. Relishing the absolute control they had over this tiny slave who was once their friend. “I think I know someone who would love to kiss my toe,” she said as she moved her big toe down to his member. She softly brushed her toe up and down, stroking his already erect member underneath. He felt every muscle in him relax as waves of overwhelming ecstasy washed over him again and again. “To think I’d be able to get a guy hard just by wiggling my toe,” Charlotte mused, “but then again, I already could get Alex hard that way when he was normal.” They both laughed while looking down at their tiny slave having the most orgasmic experience of his life.

He couldn’t tell whether she was doing it on purpose or not, but her toe slowly began to apply more and more pressure on his already sore member; Charlotte’s foot sweat did not make a good lubricant. The pressure grew until he saw blood trickle down his shaft. It was then that she changed her technique, gripping his member with her big and second toes and pumping it in between. This drove Alex wild. After only a few seconds he felt like he was about to blow it, but almost as if she knew, Charlotte’s toes tightened their grip, painfully denying him of release.

The pumping grew more violent as Charlotte’s foot now began to slowly crush his hips with each downward stroke. As this continued, Alex began to scream from pain or pleasure, even he didn’t know, but Michelle brought the big toe of her foot that wasn’t pinning him, and planted it on his face muffling his screams. “None of that little man. But if you kiss my toe, I promise I’ll make it worth your while.” Michelle cooed. Alex began to French-kiss Michelle’s toe as passionately as he could while Charlotte’s pumping continued to crush his hips, and pump his sore member. Suddenly she stopped. He felt relieved, for a second he thought he came until he felt a horrifyingly painful crunch. Charlotte had grabbed his testicles between her toes and squeezed as hard as she could. “There, that should stop you from cumming for a little while. I wouldn’t want you to embarrass yourself by blowing it too soon.” she said with a proud grin on her face. “Now you can enjoy your treat to the fullest extent. No need to thank me.” He couldn’t say a word, as Michelle pressed her toe into his face cutting off most of his oxygen. “Hey, I didn’t say you could stop kissing!” she commanded. “Ugh, whatever slave, we should switch anyway,” she said flicking his small head with her big toe while turning to Charlotte. The toe that had just pumped his member bloody and savagely crushed his balls between it and its neighbor, now greeted Alex’s face. “KISS” Charlotte said in that same firm yet tender tone as before. He was disgusted with himself, yet still somehow aroused at the overpowering strength, size, scent, and sheer beauty of their feet, as well as the sadistic and brutal torture they came up with to utterly dominate him. Even the fact that his “treat” was just another way for them to humiliate, deform, and debase him, he loved it.

Alex embraced Charlotte’s toe with renewed rigor, kissing, licking, and rubbing his face into it. She laughed softly at her tiny man. “Just so you know how pathetic and disgusting you are, little slave, the toe you’re worshipping just crushed your tiny balls into dust. I want you to know something, that won’t be the last time, and believe me, I’ll find a worse way to do it.” Charlotte said biting her lower lip seductively, rubbing in the humiliation and torture with verbal abuse as he continued his worship of her toe. It was then that Alex decided to embrace whatever happened to him.

Michelle grasped his sore, now flaccid member and began to pump it between her toes like Charlotte had, except her technique lacked the grace of her friend’s. She was violently pumping, working and mashing his penis between her toes. At multiple points Alex thought she was going to tear it off his body, but he tried to quell this thought. His already sore and smashed member was taking an even more brutal beating from Michelle’s luscious toes, as his deformed hips were crushed flatter and flatter. At this point they no longer needed their other feet to pin him down, which gave Michelle a better position to continue his treat. She squeezed harder on his penis and changed from vertical to horizontal motion. Michelle also noticed Alex’s balls had reformed and decided to give him release. “Ok baby,” she said, “here’s you’re treat!” He hadn’t even realized he was about to cum, until he did. Charlotte wrapped the big toe he was worshipping all this time fully around his head, suffocating him with the underside of her toe, and cracking his skull in the process. When Michelle saw her do this she wickedly decided to take it further. He was still releasing his cum, while he was choked and crushed by Charlotte’s big toe. Michelle immediately squeezed her toes together as tight as she could with Alex’s member between them. Not only was his orgasm cut short, but also his penis instantly became two-dimensional. When she felt this, she savagely and effortlessly ripped his more than broken member from his body. She released the dismembered member from her toes’ clutches and fixed her eyes on his freshly grown balls. She brought her big toes to either side of his tiny testicles and pressed. Hard. Alex not only began to spasm from the pain, but also from the lack of oxygen, as Charlotte’s big toe was still wrapped tightly around his head with no hint of letting up. Michelle, pleased with herself, tore his sack from his body, causing more spasms from the tortured little soul at the mercy of their unforgiving feet. Michelle stood up for the final touch and cruelly stamped her heel down as hard as she could over Alex’s mid-section. It was crushed flat, and stuck, molded to her heel. She had to peel him off as Charlotte released her grip.

As he recovered, he heard a voice say, “you know slave, you’re really lucky to have such kind and loving goddesses. I mean, we just gave you the best orgasm of your life. I think you should do something for us after you thank us.” Alex opened his eyes and marveled at his new body. He felt fantastic! “Crawl to our feet on your stomach,” Michelle said firmly. He complied, but as he got closer he saw tiny specks of blood on their feet and toes. His blood. They looked down at the worthless insect at their feet as it asked: “My goddesses, can I have the honor of worshipping your feet in thanks?”

The gigantic beauties only looked at each other as Charlotte reached her foot out towards him, flipped him to his back, and rested her heel on his face. She increased the pressure suddenly, a sign he took as to start kissing or licking. Thankfully he was right.

 

End Notes:

Please rate and review!!!! Part III is almost finished and will be up very soon!!

Part III by ForeverLost
Author's Notes:

Here's part III!!! Enjoy!

Part III

“I think we should bring this party back to my place,” Charlotte offered. Michelle instantly agreed, since it was right up the block. They decided that the best place to transport Alex would be in one of their shoes. Of course they each wanted to carry him, so they tried each shoe to determine which was best. First Charlotte tried her flip-flop with Alex holding onto the thong that goes between the first and second toes. She began to walk around. Alex wasn’t crushed completely on the first step but as her foot was moving towards the next step he accidentally lost his grip of the thong and was half-way through turning to face Charlotte’s foot, when the sole of the flip flop came up from behind and smashed him painfully into her heel just before it came down for the step. His back bent backwards as countless tons of Charlotte mangled and smeared Alex beneath her heel. She took a few more steps, crushing him more and more until he fell out of her sandal.

“I don’t think that’s going to work. He fell out!” Charlotte said disappointingly. “That’s one more you got to make up to me slave. Seeing as how you’ll be traveling with Michelle.” Alex barely heard what she said when suddenly Michelle’s foot came down on him as if she were trying to kill a bug, twisting and smearing with her full weight so that Alex was stuck to her foot. She then lifted her foot and put her sandal on redoing the straps. She shook her foot around, testing the fit. “He’s a little loose in there, maybe we should grow him to the size of my foot.” Charlotte agreed. Alex’s prison under Michelle’s beautiful foot became even tighter and harder to breathe as she walked around the room. “Perfect.” With that, Michelle and Charlotte put on their clothes, grabbed their beer, and left through the same door they came.           

The walk was a nightmare for Alex, who was beginning to see the downside of being constantly crushed and tortured. It seemed strange to him that he would feel stronger after each “treat,” but that also seemed to reset itself with his size. The smaller he was, he was more durable and the faster he’d recover. This was confirmed, as before, Charlotte’s walking didn’t completely crush him at first, but now, being bigger and in Michelle’s sandal, he was being crushed to near death, over and over again, barely recovering at all with each step. What’s worse was that it was extremely humid out causing Michelle’s foot to sweat a lot, making the poignant yet enjoyable scent from her lotion to a disgusting musty scent that became his entire world. He learned to breathe on the up-step, but every down-step he would be forced to swallow some of her foot sweat while getting no air and being crushed by her massive foot. It seems the initial appeal was wearing off, but Alex was still hopelessly aroused by it all.

When they arrived, they went right to Charlotte’s room. “You know, I was thinking, it’s a lot of fun when he’s tiny,” Michelle began, “but we should grow him too like one or two feet. That way both of us can play with him, and he’ll still be helpless.” Alex heard this as we was callously dropped on the hard wood floor, and began recovering from the trip. After a few minutes of them talking, Alex picked himself up and almost vomited at his smell. Charlotte bent down and sniffed at him, “Whew, he really smells. What did your feet do to him?” Charlotte exclaimed.

“I call it Eau De Michelle. Aw, look he likes it! That’s so sweet; he enjoys the smell of our feet that much. We should put on some pumps, he won’t know what to do with himself, and our feet will get so sweaty.” Michelle replied amid laughter. They walked to the closet and picked out two pairs of pumps. Alex watched them both approach him, two goddesses with heels on that emphasized the curve of their arches. He couldn’t even comprehend how sexy it was to him. He immediately dropped to his knees and instinctively started masturbating. “HAHA LOOK AT HIM! He’s jerking it!” Charlotte exclaimed. They laughed hysterically for about a minute as he continued to pleasure himself, teasing him with their beautiful feet. Finally, Charlotte moved her pump towards Alex, knocking him down with the toe section. “You’re being quite rude, little slave. We can’t have you jerking it without our permission.” Michelle blurted. “I have an idea, I’m getting kinda hungry, so we’ll go eat real quick, but in the meanwhile lets shrink him down smaller than he ever was. That way he cant get anywhere by the time we get back.” Charlotte offered. “Good idea! I’m starved! Plus I can’t wait to see this little guy the size of an ant. Or smaller.” Michelle replied.

            With that Alex began to shrink and shrink, smaller than ever, exposed on the light hardwood floor. Charlotte and Michelle’s feet expanded in every conceivable direction. He couldn’t see over the toe of Charlotte’s pumps in front of him. Too big, Too Big TOO BIG Alex thought inside his head. They were beyond colossal now. Charlotte took the foot in front of him out of the pump, already smelling the sweat due to the lack of air conditioning in her house. Alex saw all this happen and froze in his position. Charlotte could barely see him, but could sense where he was somehow. She put her feet directly in front of him. Her toes were like five-story buildings to Alex. At this point he broke down, the scale was so unimaginable to him that his mind could barely cope as his he literally began to choke on her colossal foot’s sweaty scent. A low rumbling came from above that Alex could barely understand, but made out, “be back in a few.” Charlotte put her foot back in its pump and they went to the kitchen to get some food.

While rummaging through the pantry, Michelle saw some bread and chili and had a wicked idea. She gave Charlotte a piece of bread and a few spoonfuls of chili and put them in each of her pumps. She could already feel it mixing with the sweat inside her heels, laughing more and more and they stuck their feet back in their shoes in order to prepare Alex’s snack. “Wait, how is he going to eat all this,” Charlotte asked as they started to walk around to really grind the food into her sweaty feet. “Well if we grow him like I said earlier he should be able to fit it all.”

They ate their snack while walking around the house. Successfully pasting the food in the pumps to her bare soles and the insoles of the shoes. After about a half hour, they went back to Charlotte’s room to grow Alex to a size where he can enjoy his meal. As soon as they entered the room he began to grow, stopping at around a foot and a half. Alex felt better about this height, though he could still smell their feet from inside the pumps; at least it wasn’t choking him anymore, now it only made him gag a little. Alex stood up, reaching knee-height on the two beauties. It felt great to be so big, comparatively. I wonder how durable I am at this size, Alex thought. Michelle, as if reading his mind brought her foot on top of him, knocking him down. The heel of her pump made contact with his groin and the tip of the toe section his face. “Perfect,” Michelle said, and slowly put more of her weight on him. The pain Alex felt now was much worse than before, even when he was only nine inches. It seemed he couldn’t take as much pain as he could before.  His genitals had been crushed immediately, causing a piercing cry to escape from Alex. To stop this, Michelle instantly put all her weight on him. She felt his entire head pop through the sole under her toes and lifted her foot to see the damage. “Well that shut him up.” Michelle joked.

It took a lot longer for Alex to recover at this size. Usually he would be fully recovered in a minute or so, but they waited a good ten minutes before he even started to twitch. Finally, Alex was almost fully recovered, except his genitals, which were still a bloody pancake. Michelle saw his crushed and mangled scrotum and sack, and kicked Alex lightly. He knew this couldn’t be good, he felt terrible and weak now, nothing compared to when he was smaller and surprisingly stronger. She pinned his arm down now and skewered his already crushed genitals with her heel again, this time sliding her heel away from him, severing them from his body; the pain that much more horrible because of his increased size.

Charlotte and Michelle noticed this lack of durability and took it as added fun. “I guess different sizes have their perks,” Charlotte observed. Michelle stepped off Alex and gave Charlotte a look, silently communicating with her. They decided to wait longer before giving Alex his meal. Instead, Michelle kicked Alex, hard towards Charlotte. She caught him with the toe section of her pump, and looked at Michelle smiling. They found a new game. The kick however had broken Alex’s spine, making him completely limp and at their mercy. Seeing as how Michelle had already taken his genitals from him, Charlotte decided to add a new rule to the game. She took her right pump and pinned Alex’s right arm under it, waiting only a second before increasing the pressure on it, pulverizing all of the bones completely. He had just enough time to scream as Charlotte’s high heel kicked him back to Michelle, who now, understanding the new rule, stopped him with her pump, crushed his leg, and kicked him back to Charlotte. After each limb was crushed, they then severed it from his body. It was quite easy especially due to the hardwood floor and the hard soles of their pumps. When there was nothing left to sever, they would just keep kicking him back in forth until his limbs grew back and then repeat the entire process. They continued this for about an hour and a half, re-crushing each limb while still healing and then callously kicking him back and forth like a ragdoll.

This had become quite the exercise for Michelle and Charlotte; they had sweat through their clothes completely. They gave Alex the chance to recover as Michelle rested her foot on his relatively puny form. It was time for his meal.

They could not stop giggling as Michelle lifted her foot off of him and asked, “Oh baby, I bet you’re so hungry after all this.” Alex didn’t know what to expect at this point. Since he became shrunken he’s known nothing but absolute torture, even if he liked it. He still found himself aroused, but he started to be disgusted by it all and felt an absolute shame for the betrayal of his own body to these gigantic goddesses and the power they have over him. Maybe they got tired of it, remembered that he was their friend and were finally helping him. For once, he wanted no more of their feet. He even had his member under control now.

“Yes, please. I’m really starving.” He said politely. They had wicked smiles on their faces. “Well, you earned it, little guy, I hope you like it. We’ve been preparing it for a long time, so you better appreciate it.” Charlotte said laughing almost maniacally. “Come to our feet, my little slave.” He did not want to, seeing as how he had control of his member for once and the smell was stuck in his throat even at his current distance. “NOW.” Charlotte commanded in that same firm yet tender tone. He limped over to Charlotte’s feet, as his leg wasn’t totally healed yet.

“Kiss my shoe, and thank us.” She said. Alex bent down and kissed the toe of her shoe and said, “Thank you my goddesses for allowing me to worship your feet and for the meal.” “You want it, you got it. By the way we made a lot so you’ll have plenty of leftovers.”

With that Charlotte began to take out her right foot from its pump. Alex was confused at first before understanding came in a bout of horror and nausea. Charlotte’s foot had sweat so much that the bread was not only caked and pasted to the bottom of her sole, but it mixed with the salty sweat causing it to partially liquefy into a gooey mush. It was squished deep into and in between her toes, the disgusting mush even found its way under her toenails.

“Better start eating while it’s still nice and hot,” Michelle teased, “And you better clean that entire foot. It’s only fair that you do the cleaning since we did the cooking.” They both laughed, causing some bits of the mush that had been stewing in that sweat soaked pump to fall on the floor in front of Alex. He looked at it with disgust. But he was so hungry. “Hey you better lick that up, I don’t want mice or anything.” Charlotte commanded. With extreme reluctance, and yes, even arousal, Alex kneeled down and licked the sweaty foot-mush off of the floor in front of their feet.

Charlotte wiggled her toes in front of Alex’s face to signify he should start his meal. He reluctantly approached her foot and timidly attempted to lick it without vomiting. She thought he was going too slow and lowered her foot; shoving his face into the disgusting mush that caked the underside of her toes. Suffocating, Alex instinctively began eating and swallowing the liquefied bread as an act of survival. Charlotte noticed what how well her encouragement worked, whenever he would start to slow down, she would lower whatever part of her foot he was eating off to motivate him. It was a slow process, but eventually he finished all of the sweat-drenched bread that was pasted to Charlotte’s foot, he even scraped his teeth under each of her toenails to swallow what bread and dirt had accumulated. “Good job, slave, now how about some home-made chili? I added some secret spices just for you.” She said seductively as she pulled her other foot out of the pump.

The chili was about as bad as the bread, but he knew he must oblige his goddess. He went in determined to finish quickly. They noticed; however, Alex was unaware of the further tasks that would await him. As he completed Charlotte’s left foot he stomach was more than full. Alex plopped down in front of her feet and sighed. “Aw, he looks full,” Michelle cooed while swaying her feet.

Charlotte’s bare feet were wiggling and writing on the dirty hardwood floor. They were still sticky from the bread-sweat residue, which caused an adhesion of all the dirt from the floor to go on her foot. “I’m gonna put on a movie, our slave has some work to do, but there’s no reason why we should be bored on his account,” Charlotte said. With that she got up and walked downstairs to get a movie. Clearly this was just a way to get her foot dirtier. Alex could see right through it. When she came back, she put the movie in, but didn’t start it. “Now, since you ate the meal I cooked specially for you, it’s your job to do the cleaning. But I see that you are very tired so I’ll help you out.” Charlotte looked at Michelle as they nodded together, silently wishing Alex to shrink down to two inches. He had grown accustomed to his increased size and watching the two giantesses grow suddenly bigger and even more over-powering caused him to panic. He could see the dirt on Charlotte’s monstrously terrifying, yet still beautiful feet.

One huge foot lifted as she placed it on her knee, her sole facing up. Charlotte then picked up Alex and proceeded to use him as a tiny sponge to clean her feet. She scraped him up and down her sole, the dirt digging into him. “Lick!” She commanded, and he stuck out his tongue, tasting and swallowing all the dirt and stickiness that had accumulated. Again and again she would scrape him down the length of her sole until it was totally clean. She then stuck his head in between each of her toes to clean when she was finished with the sole. Alex’s stomach had long since filled, so much of the dirt and grime just accumulated into every opening and crevice his face could allow. There was even grime and dirt under his eyelids making each blink terribly painful. Even though he wanted no more, and would be happy if he never saw another foot again in his life, his body betrayed him, his member becoming erect. He was sickened with himself. Yet he couldn’t help his attraction. At this point, his mind would only bring him terror and pain when he looked or even thought about their feet. This conflict inside Alex became more and more apparent to these beautiful goddesses that towered before him.  Charlotte loved it. “Ooh, looks like you enjoyed that even more than I did. Don’t worry, baby, you have a whole other foot to clean. She now put her other foot on her knee and switched hands, continuing Alex’s torture and his regretful pleasure.

Once finished, she brought him to the bathroom and cleaned him off. Alex was totally defeated now. All he could do was hope beyond hope for mercy or death. Neither of which he would have. Charlotte brought her pumps with her, and when Alex was clean, she used him once again as a sponge to clean out both pumps of the sticky food goo. She could tell that his pleasure from the situation lessened more and more as hers was at a plateau if not increasing due to his growing unwilling attitude.

“Michelle! How about a shower?” Charlotte called out. Michelle came into the bathroom and they stripped off their clothes. Alex was on the counter watching all this and of course got quite excited. As he hoped he would shower with them, he suddenly remembered his situation, and where he’d be in that small cramped shower. Michelle picked him up dropped him on the floor in front of her feet. They were literally drenched in sweat, “I know how much you love them,” she said to Alex, splaying her toes and arching her foot nearly on top of him, which caused the stench from her feet to completely overpower him, sending him to his knees coughing and gagging. This caused a giggle to escape from Michelle.

“Such a good little slave, I don’t even need to tell you to bow.” Michelle slowly lowered her hot perspiring foot closer to Alex, which caused a new bout of coughing, as her scent seemed to rob the air from him. Michelle grabbed him with her toes by his arm completely crushing it and threw him into the shower as Charlotte and her stepped in around him and turned on the water.

As is expected, the water was cold at first, causing the two beautiful girls to giggle and jump a little. However, for the tiny being between their feet, he nearly drowned as their feet pounded him into the shower floor over and over again. The water warmed up and Michelle pinned Alex down under her big toe. The water was waist high and the current too rapid for him to stand on his own, so she would let go and watch him go with the current then trapping him under her toe again, drowning him.

Michelle removed her toe as Alex recovered quickly from his injuries. “Thank god I’m so small again,” he silently thought to himself. For the moment Charlotte and Michelle seemed to forget about him as me maneuvers to the wall of the shower for safety. Finally, he has a moment with his thoughts. Alex looked at the two nude goddesses before him as they cleaned each other. His eyes traveled down, and for the first time, his body did not betray him. It seems that Michelle’s horrid sweat scent and scraping the disgusting chili and bread saturated with dirt from both of Charlotte’s feet, he actually didn’t sport an erection. Alex silently thanked his body for finally being on the same page as his mind.

The water stopped suddenly as the two beautiful giantesses stepped over Alex and outside the shower. They dry themselves off while Alex is still relishing in his mental and physical contiguity when he caught himself staring at them in a daze. He cursed himself for an attraction he had no hope of controlling. His disgust with himself and with these two insanely attractive girls’ feet approached an all time high.

Alex closed his eyes, felt slightly dizzy, and plopped down. He opened his eyes again and seemed to have grown to about four inches and was sitting in front of both pairs of their feet. “You know Alex,” Michelle began, “it’s starting to get a little weird just how much you enjoy our feet. I mean, we went out on a limb for you here and you’ve showed us how obsessive and disgusting you can be. I’m starting to think that we shouldn’t associate ourselves with such a perv. But since it seems like this is the only thing you’re actually good for, maybe we should just keep you like this.”

            Alex’s eyes went wide as tears began to well up in his eyes. A look of total defeat was on him. Michelle reveled in this, but Charlotte had a different reaction, there was something there that wasn’t before. She had begun to feel bad for him; he had been courageous in telling them his desires. However, once they dwarfed him in size, she totally lost sight of his humanity. Charlotte began to feel ashamed and pitied this tiny defeated man sitting in front of her feet. It didn’t seem like Michelle was feeling the same way, so she had to quash this part of her for now. She spoke in a commanding tone:

            “Michelle does have a point. And since you seem to love our feet so much, why don’t you finish drying them for us?” She smiled as she wiggled her toes and moved them toward her tiny man. Alex backed away but she grabbed him and began rubbing her feet against each other, even pushing his head into the crevices of her toes to dry up the remaining moisture. Once she had finished she plopped him down in front of Michelle’s anticipating toes, which grabbed him immediately. Unfortunately, the humidity had not gone down at all, and the lack of air conditioning in Charlotte’s house on top of just getting out of a hot shower caused Michelle’s feet to become sweaty and cold against the tile. Alex inhaled and was reminded of the terrible odor from before causing him to gag. “Aww look, he likes the smell so much he’s inhaling as much as possible. Sick little freak. After all we’ve done, you still relish everything about them, don’t you? Well, I’ve decided to let you wait for us in Charlotte’s pump that I was just wearing. Oh, and I’ll shrink you down to an inch so you can really enjoy it. You can thank me later.” With that she shrunk him down and dumped him inside the pump that she’d sweat so much in, on top of years of use from Charlotte.

            Alex immediately vomited a little in his mouth, but so much was his fear of Michelle’s wrath, since everything up till now had been her just having fun. So he swallowed it back down and tried to assimilate to the smell as best he could. The entire insole was saturated with sweat and moisture. It was so dense around him that it made the air thick and extremely difficult to breathe.

            He waited for what seemed a long time before he felt any movement around him. Dizzy from the thick atmosphere of sweat and foot, he barely noticed Michelle putting her foot into the high heel until all the light had vanished from the pump. 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2906