Grafted by closetslave1
Summary:

A rapist is shrunk and then incorporated into a woman's vagina as a punishment for his crime...


Categories: Couples , Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 11910 Read: 56594 Published: July 04 2012 Updated: October 25 2019

1. Chapter 1 by closetslave1

2. Chapter 2 by closetslave1

3. Chapter 3 by closetslave1

4. Chapter 4 by closetslave1

5. Chapter 5 by closetslave1

6. Chapter 6 by closetslave1

Chapter 1 by closetslave1
Author's Notes:

Re-edited and amended

GRAFTED – Future Retributions, Under a Female Dominated Society

The year is 2017 and Helen de Savary has been recently raped! An odious crime if ever there was, by its very nature a crime that had always been met with the most harshest of penalties.

Times though have changed considerably since the old days…

The court case had been swift, the verdict presented unanimously by the all-female jury and the sentence duly given amidst appreciative nods from the gallery gathered there to witness the proceedings. Justice would now be done, as per that agreed upon by the victim herself…

It had taken some time before she could finally face the man again, and when she had gone to see him in the state penitentiary her resolve for justice had been strengthened no end. Indeed, if she had had any thoughts whatsoever of re-thinking her choice of punishment, then they had been quashed within the five or so minutes of her seeing him there shouting abuse at her through the bars of the cell that separated them. No, this man’s punishment, the preferred punishment where ‘his’ particular crime was concerned would be carried out to the letter, and even though he spat, taunted and sneered at her, she had simply smiled, confident now in the knowledge of what was soon to await him.

At thirty nine years of age, the curvaceous and ample Helen looked good and still had a lot of life to live, and she was damned sure that she wasn’t going to let this vicious low life get away with his attempt at ruining it all for her when he had ravaged her not two weeks before the day she had visited him in jail. He had beaten her, humiliated her and then finally he had violently raped her. His fate though was going to be truly exquisite and one that would afford him unimaginable and endless torment, and yet would provide her with untold levels of sublime pleasure.

Yes, justice had changed since the times of simple incarcerations, and Helen could not wait…

Five years have passed since the Islamic/western wars that decimated society and brought chaos to everyone and Women have a new status now that sets them aloft of men and their innate and outdated barbarism. Countries are now ruled over by women, religion has been abolished and outlawed, technology has increased tenfold due to resources being pooled in areas other than the production of weapons of mass destruction and carnage, and any attempt, covert or otherwise to attack, overthrow, de-stabilize or in any other way injure any woman or women run organization by a male brings forth the swiftest, surest and most harshest of punishments imaginable.

Indeed, even the quick luxury of the death penalty has been abolished. But there are, as we shall now see, punishments that are far, far crueler than that of a simple and quick exit.

His name is Christopher Peter Simmonds, a habitual criminal, rapist and general fly in the ointment. A man that should not even be walking the Earth, let alone the streets. At this precise moment in time though he lays shackled upon a steel table in the miniaturization suite of the Indira memorial hospital, named after the prominent female politician of the twentieth century that came to symbolize the ascension and rise of women to ultimate and unrestricted power.

Simmonds has of course been heavily anaesthetized and the left side of his chest is showing signs of recent surgery. An hour beforehand his upper thorax had been surgically opened to reveal the descending Aorta and the pulmonary veins leading to and from his cold, unfeeling heart. These have both been cut and passed through the chest wall prior to the incision being closed again leaving the two large tubes poking out bizarrely on the outside of his body and attached to an arterial/venal bypass machine that is keeping him alive and well for the fate that now awaits him.

His heart though has been stopped. It will never beat again!

He has been catheterized and plugged, a fact that is now self-evident by the two tubes leading away from his groin and his backside. His wrists and the tops of his feet are red and exposed due to the skin being dermabraded with a medical dermabrade in order to facilitate what is about to happen to him. The procedure is commonplace in 2017 and even though it may sound barbaric in its own right to some, it is very safe and it has been done many, many times since the ascension.

In another theatre, Helen lays with her legs spread wide in surgical stirrups. She has already been prepared with the local anesthetic that will enable her to remain fully conscious throughout the operation that will follow. A choice opted for by most women undergoing this type of surgery. Helen’s surgeon is Dr Laura Sinclair, an expert in the field of genito-urinary implantation and one with many hours experience in her chosen field. Classical music plays gently through the two speakers upon the walls and the theatre is warm and comfortable as Dr Sinclair spreads Helen’s vaginal lips wide with a speculum in order to gain access to her inner feminine parts.

The doctor then begins….

Working within Helen’s vaginal opening, a surgical incision about three inches long is painlessly made from directly beneath the hood of her clitoris and down into the depths of her vagina itself, a small vein and an artery are then located for later use and then severed before being clamped to prevent any blood loss. Helen smiles as a nurse mops her brow and oversees the many readings currently being displayed upon the screen of the medical scanner. The talk is very calm and unstressed and Helen feels no pain at all. It’s almost as though they were all on a picnic!

Working now within the newly made incision in the wall of Helen’s vagina, Dr Sinclair uses a small dermabrasion tool to remove tiny layers of skin at four points along the surface of the now exposed flesh in a rectangular arrangement. She then makes a tiny incision directly into her urethra, the tube through which she passes urine before announcing to one of her support staff that she’s now ready to receive the implant.

The IMPLANT (Simmonds) is now brought in on a small tray, his body has been fully prepared, both the bypass machine and the implant have been miniaturized to about two inches in height. He is alive and well although still in a state of heavy anesthesia, his blood now circulating exclusively by the machine that is keeping him alive and stable until such time that it can be safely removed. Helen looks on, a mix of disgust and of vindication upon her face. She is feeling just a little aroused now but also nervous at what’s about to take place. This too is commonplace. She breaths deeply as the Nurse mops her brow once again and then strokes her hair.

"How long will it be before he wakes up again?" asks Helen.

"Not for about a day and a half, maybe two", says Dr Sinclair, "after that, it’ll all be too late for him", she adds as she takes the now tiny rapist from the tray to place him complete with his various tubes and machine directly upon Helen’s exposed belly.

"Will he be able to hurt me in any way once he is inside me?" asks Helen nervously.

"No, not at all", says the doctor with a warm smile, “he will never be able to hurt you, nor anyone else ever again”, she adds, “which is exactly what we want, after all. Now, are you ready?

Helen closes her eyes just briefly, and then nods.

“Yes, I’m ready”, she answers, and Dr Sinclair begins, lifting the unmoving and totally pliable Simmonds from Helen’s flesh to place him at the outer lips of her wide opened vagina. She then wastes no time at all in laying him face upwards and directly into the three inch incision made earlier in the rippled wall of it before then calling for the microscope in order to carry out the delicate connections that will graft his body systems into those of Helen’s!

The first thing that she does is to carefully position the implants left wrist and foot directly onto two of the dermabrade graft points made earlier so that the areas of removed skin make firm contact with each other. She then sutures those two limbs into place with dissolving stitches so as to hold them firm until the graft takes place and heals fully into Helen’s similarly prepared flesh. His catheter and rectal tubes are then combined and inserted into the small opening made in her urethra to be likewise secured, this time with non-dissolving sutures.

The delicate, critical part however comes next as the implant is taken off bypass to be finally, and very permanently connected into Helen’s circulatory system. First the pulmonary vein and then the aorta, which are attached and very carefully sutured to the two venal and arterial points cut and clamped earlier deep inside the flesh of Helen’s vagina.

Once attached, her own vein and artery is then unclamped and her blood then begins to flow through the implants body thus effectively keeping him alive although not actually breathing, the pinkish appearance replacing his previous bluish skin tone signifying a successful inclusion into her blood supply. His right wrist and foot are then placed down into the remaining corresponding graft points and sutured in the same manner as before so as to render him attached and unable to move in a position that brings his head more or less level with underside of Helen’s clitoris.

Dr Sinclair then rechecks everything that she’s done and runs a few short tests on the implants viability.

The tiny unaware male is now more or less completely done for and in a day or so he will wake to find himself surgically implanted into the vagina of the woman he had recently raped. He will not be able to breathe at all as his lungs will no longer function, his heart will no longer beat and yet he will be very much alive and fully conscious within Helen’s body.

His basal blood match with that of Helen’s will now ensure his long term survival as his body is essentially kept alive by her own, and all of his normal functions will now continue as before through Helen. His waste products will simply pass into her urethra to be expelled with her own waste products in the normal way and there will be no special tasks that Helen will have to carry out in order to maintain him in any way.

His futile and quite hopeless struggles however will very soon become a constant source of arousal for the woman in which he will now exist for he has now passed from being a human being into a rather sophisticated sexual toy, a permanently implanted love egg to simply please his new female owner.

Dr Sinclair, now satisfied with the procedure is then ready to close the incision, an act that will finally seal Simmonds up alive forever more within the soft succulent flesh of Helen’s sex.

The implant is now carefully inserted fully into the three inch incision in the upper surface of the interior of Helen’s vagina, his head is then fed up under her clitoral hood to come into contact with her clitoris from inside, and the incision is then carefully and expertly closed so as to imprison the tiny anaesthetized male fully within his new living, pulsating prison cell. The operation is thus complete and Helen is finally wheeled into the recovery room.

The only concern of the medical team now is for her. The implant, for that is what he will now always be termed is of no consequence other than whether or not he can continue to perform his duty of stimulating Helen’s clitoris to order. The medical staff’s only duty now to him is to make sure that he remains alive ‘indefinitely’ inside her vagina.

 

Chapter 2 by closetslave1
Author's Notes:

Helen experiences bliss and then finally arrives home, where she and her husband, David explore and play...

Home…

It is now two days since the shrunken rapist was surgically grafted into Helen’s body precisely as his sentence had decreed. The incision through which he was implanted and plumbed in has now almost fully healed, there is no scarring and no loss of sensation, such are the advances in medicine now that money is channeled usefully instead of for warmongering purposes and such.

Needless to say, Helen has had a rather difficult time trying to control her own arousal due to the almost constant struggles of her pleasure giving little stowaway as he writhes hopelessly against the hard nub of her engorged clit, and in consequence to this she has now accepted counseling in order to learn ways in which she can desensitize herself until such times as when she actually WANTS to become aroused.

As for the implant, the operation where he is concerned has been a complete success. There has been no rejection of the foreign tissue now ‘living’ inside Helen’s vagina and initial tests have shown him to be cognitive, conscious and very highly motivated.

His wrist and foot graft points are now permanently fused and fully healed into Helen’s flesh and the sutures holding him in place have all but dissolved. His arterial and venal tap points are working as well as they should do, and his waste management drains are likewise working efficiently and passing directly into Helen’s urethra as planned.

Tomorrow, Helen will go home to her husband again, and as she contemplates that, she thinks about the time when he will make love to her, and how she can’t wait for the time when his hard cock will enter her again.

She even wonders what such an act would do to the unfortunate Simmonds now living within her sex. What a wonderful and fitting way to humiliate her little victim just as he did her when he had taken her and raped her.

Helen smiles inwardly as she contemplates this.

Simmonds world though has now collapsed completely in upon itself, and from the very first confused moments of his re-awakening inside Helen’s flesh, he knew that something had gone awfully wrong for him. He awoke in total darkness, a strange, wet, heavy and pulsating warmth pressing all over his immobile body. He wasn’t sure what it was at that time of course as he had not been made aware of his projected fate, but he was aware that whatever was covering him seemed to have a life of its own for he could feel it moving to and fro and flexing gently across his body.

It was upon the first realization of the rhythmic steady beating which he could hear and feel all around him though that his first inklings of where he might now be presented themselves to him. Remembering back to when she’d visited him in the Pen he recalled her calm manner, the way she had smiled when he’d spat at her and the apparent pleasure she had seemed to display at seeing him shackled. Like she knew something that he did not.

Simmonds hadn’t known it of course but Helen had exercised her right to keep his fate from him, the actual sentence having been recorded in his absence in order that the reality of his fate upon waking up would be a great deal more difficult for him to process. Like a lot of men though, he’d already heard tales of implantation and some of the twisted places that woman liked to have implants in order to exact their revenge upon men such as himself. He never thought for a single moment though that the meek and mousy De Savary woman might be ‘that’ sort of woman.

With the warm pulsating flesh now gripping him all over though and the strange sensations he was experiencing along with the thought of her smiling at the penitentiary, he wasn’t so sure.

His first instinct now was to shout out for help but immediately he found his cries to be strangely non-existent. The truth of the matter of course was that without the actual presence of a set of functioning lungs and an active diaphragm driven by a beating heart, no air was being produced and forced up through his now defunct larynx, and hence no voice could ever be generated again. His circulatory system was now effectively that of Helen’s and within her body he was now nothing more than another of her organs being nourished and kept alive by her, albeit, a very stimulating organ at that.

It would take some time though for his tiny body to become fully accustomed to the increased pressure of his hosts circulation, the use of the smaller venal and arterial taps in Helen’s vaginal passage ensuring that the pressure running through his tiny body would be kept to a minimum. Simmonds though could now actually feel the pulsing of her blood through his body as the reality of his situation finally sinks in.

She’s had him implanted! But these are not his only concerns…

The fact that his wrists and his ankles are held down and completely immovable is soon causing him great concern. His resultant struggles however are causing him to move against the sensitive nerves of Helen’s clitoris and her moans of pleasure and arousal have by now alerted the nurses to the fact that the ‘implant’ is obviously awake and stimulatingly mobile.

Helen’s fingertips of course have naturally gravitated towards her nether regions and are now in the process of rubbing into her sex and gently across the raised outline of the ill-fated Simmonds as he struggles uselessly to free himself from his impossible bondage within the flesh of a woman’s cunt.

It’s at this point that he is fully aware that he is now in some way a part of her! He can feel her fingers pressing him this way and that, he can see vague glimmers of reddened light filtering through from somewhere outside. And then he finally realizes with horror that he isn’t breathing.

"Is this hell?" he thinks to himself. "Have I gone to Hell? Am I dead? Oh God please no, have mercy on me?" he cries in his head.

The words forming in his mind though will not issue forth from his wide opened mouth as Helen continues to masturbate herself towards what is about to become her most intense orgasm ever. It lasts for many minutes and peaks over and over again as the helpless little body inside her begins to struggle insanely and with renewed vigour against her womanly core, signaling to her that Simmonds has finally realized where he is. Her orgasm though is intense, the powerful walls of her insatiable vagina squeezing down and all but crushing the ill-fated prisoner within as his struggles increase tenfold.

Yet another crushing wave compresses his body inside her, then another and another still until Helen finally lay’s exhausted and breathing heavily in the afterglow of what she will soon describe as her most insane orgasm ever. As she slowly regains some modicum of composure though she sighs and then smiles up at the nurse that has just walked into her cubicle.

The nurse winks at her and returns the smile, "It’s awesome isn’t it", she says, "takes me back to when I had mine put in", she adds as she checks Helen’s charts. "You’ll get used to it though", says the nurse, "you’ll use the desensitization techniques and just learn to control it".

“My God I hope so”, pants Helen, her face still flushed at the experience she has just lived through. “I’ve never felt anything like this in my life. Never ever ever…”

 

David…

David is Helens husband. He hasn’t actually told his wife this yet but he finds the whole idea of her having a living Human Being trapped inside her vagina a real turn on. He can’t explain why that is but it just makes him so hot to think about it, and when she arrives home he simply can’t stay away from her.

Predictably, it doesn’t take long for him to broach the subject either.

He has been watching her moving around the house almost as though nothing has happened to her, she looks so incredibly hot in her long flowing elegant ankle length silk skirt and top but try as he might, he can’t help thinking about the guy trapped alive inside her cunt. Helpless, unable to escape…

"Can you actually feel him Helen?" asks David in a quiet voice, "Feel who?" says Helen. David clears his voice. "Him, the er, the guy inside you", he says.

Helen smiles. "Not at the moment David", she says with a smile, "I feel him most when he moves so I suppose he must be asleep or maybe passed out or something. Why do you ask?"

David sits down at the kitchen table and then motions to his wife to sit opposite him, which she does. He then takes her hand lovingly whilst looking her directly in the eye.

"OK, so this may sound a little strange", he says, head slightly bowed now, "but I can’t get the idea of that guy trapped inside you like he is out of my mind, the thought of it is driving me fucking crazy, which is why I was wondering if you can feel him in there", he adds.

Helen smiles again and then grips David’s hand. "Are you saying that what I’ve had done turns you on David?" asks Helen, "that the thought of him trapped permanently inside me like he is I mean, gets you hot?"

David swallows hard and then clears his throat.

"Yes dear, it does. It turns me on like nothing else", says David, slightly ashamed now.

"Well, I’ll let you into a little secret shall I David", says Helen, "it turns me on too. I mean I guess it’s supposed to anyway as it’s a part of the retribution", she adds, "but it actually turns me on mentally as well as physically and I like the idea that he’s suffering inside me like he is and that there’s no way that he’ll ever be able to escape from inside me", says Helen gripping David’s hand again.

"I also like the thought that it turns you on too", she adds. "I like the thought that you get turned on thinking of him trapped under my skirts and my panties inside my hot, wet cunt", she adds, smiling a seductive smile as she switches to a more sexual way of speaking.

Helen stands and then pulls at David’s hand gently, "Would you like to see?" she asks, "let’s go upstairs and I’ll show you precisely where he now lives", says Helen. "I’ll show you his final resting place, his living grave and exactly what’s become of the poor helpless little rapist", she adds.  

David follows blindly, his cock hardening in his pants at the very thought of it all.

"My God Helen, how do you remain so calm about all this", says David, "You have a real live Human Being literally grafted inside your vagina and you’re able to act like he’s not even there"

Helen smiles…

"Believe me David, it wasn’t an easy thing to do at first, I couldn’t stop myself orgasming for three days", she adds, "They gave me special counseling and desensitization techniques to learn", says Helen, "I can just about turn it on or off these days but it’s still not an easy thing to do".

David smiles at her lovingly. "I do love you Helen", he says, "I love you so much"

“I love you too David”, says Helen, as she leads him towards their bedroom.

In the bedroom Helen sits on the bedside, pouting provocatively at her husband. Then she slowly let’s herself fall back into a laying position whilst hoisting her skirt and her silky nylon slip around her waist so as to reveal the expensive black satin panties covering her cunt.

The outer barrier that now guards Simmonds living prison cell!

David gulps visibly.

"Oh God, black satin", he says. “You know how they get me going Helen. And the thought of him trapped under there somewhere, my God you’re so cruel to have agreed to all of this Helen, so cruel", says David.

Helen quirks her head slightly and frowns.

"Let’s not forget what this little bastard did to me, David", says Helen in a calm voice, "I think he deserves everything that’s happening to him, don’t you my love?"

David apologizes. "Yes dear, you’re right of course. He deserves it all", he adds.

Helen then pulls her satin panties downwards across her thighs, lifting herself a little off of the bed as she does, so as to bring them to her knees. She then reaches down and very slowly parts her vaginal lips with her fingers whilst David kneels at the bedside in awe of his wife’s actions as she finally exposes the now hardened nub of her pearlescent pink clitoris to his appreciative gaze.

"His head is right about here", says Helen, "right under my clit, that’s why it’s so damned hard to ignore any movements that he makes in there", she adds whilst moving her fingertips slowly across her slick wet flesh just prior to flicking the small raised lump signifying his location.

"Is he moving now Helen?" says David excitedly.

Helen suddenly lets out a sigh and her head falls backwards, her shining brown shoulder length hair falling all about her shoulders as she does so.

"Mmmm, he is now", she says becoming more and more aroused in the process, "the little fuckers pushing his head against the nerves of my clit", she adds with yet another pleasurable and lustful sigh. "It’s wonderful David, absolutely wonderful, much better than any Ben-wah ball or vibrator that I’ve ever had".

“My God, Helen. You actually have a living little man, trapped inside your cunt”, says David, verbalizing his own thoughts now.

"I do”, says Helen, as she begins speaking down to her captive audience. “Poor little man", says Helen looking down now into her sex, "trapped and helpless inside the cunt of the woman you raped", she adds in a subtly tormenting voice.

"Can he actually hear you from in there Helen?" asks David.

"I’m told that he can if I speak loudly enough", says Helen, her breathing quickening slightly now. "I’ll bet that he wishes he had never raped me now don’t you think David?" asks Helen, coyly.

"Yes dear", says David, "talk to him some more, it’s so arousing", he adds, taking his cock from his trousers now in anticipation. Helen then relaxes onto one arm seductively.

"Why don’t YOU talk to him David", says Helen, "Tell him how you’re going to fuck me and crush him into my cunt flesh with your big hard cock over and over again", she adds, becoming even more aroused now at the cruel scenario unfolding. "Consider him a sex aid for yourself as well David, his struggles will arouse you also you know when he squirms against your hard cock", says Helen smiling.

“He’s OUR sex aid now, after all. Not just mine”

David smiles.

"Jesus, I never thought of that", he says. He then kneels on the floor in-between his wife’s legs and runs a finger across the wet flesh of her gash until he feels the small squirming body struggling beneath his fingertip.

"My god I can actually feel him, Helen!” he exclaims excitedly. “There’s no scar at all. It’s like he’s not even there unless you touch him”, he adds, before resuming his one way discussion.

“So little man, how do you like being trapped inside my wife’s cunt. How do you like being imprisoned in her hot wet hairy cunt flesh", he adds, his breath quickening now due to his own obvious arousal.

“Tell him David”, says Helen, her own breathing increasing now as her cheeks begin to flush. “Tell him what you’re going to do to me”

David smiles again, and then moves his face closer to her sex so as to be sure that he can hear.

"I’m going to fuck my beautiful wife now you know that don’t you.” says David.

“I’m going to fuck my wife’s pussy hard and get off on the thought of you being crushed by my hard cock as it slides in and out of her", he says, "you know how that feels don’t you, you did it to her too do you remember? Well never again, now you just get to be a part of our sex life whether you like it or not", he adds, much to Helen’s obvious approval.

"Mmmm", she cries, "you’re so masterful David, give it to me now, fuck me and crush this useless little fuck into my cunt, make him suffer David, make him suffer for what he did to me", added Helen. “And do it now”

David needs no encouragement at all and is up on the bed in no time as Helen moves under him to accommodate him. Within seconds, the tip of his now fully erect cock is poised at the entrance of Helen’s wet and oozing sex, Helen grips his waist and then tugs, urging him to penetrate her.

David however wants to prolong the terror that he knows Simmonds must now be enduring. He can’t hold it for long though and soon he’s driving deeply into her, his hardness filling her to the depths, his pubic hair mashing onto hers as he collapses onto her.

For a moment or two though they remain completely still and unmoving.

Inside Helen’s hot wet vagina, Simmonds is going crazy and his struggling body is pushing against the top of David’s cock and Helen’s clitoris itself. The two of them simply wait, enjoying the exquisite fluttering feelings against their sex organs, their eyes closed, their breathing increasing now as the struggles increase also.

Helen then looks up into David’s eyes, the urgency now evident within her own.

“Fuck me David, fuck me hard”, she cries breathily. “Punish that little fucker good for what he did to me”

David smiles and then begins a slow, powerful thrusting of his hips, his hard cock pistoning in and out of Helen’s liquefied sex as Simmonds cries an unheard cry from somewhere deep within. He can feel the cunt-flesh all around him now, squeezing him, crushing him down as the hard, throbbing column of David’s cock slides repeatedly over his trapped and helpless body, Helen’s womanhood clamping down onto it as he does. It’s madness to him, he wants so desperately for it all to stop, but he knows deep down now that it will not stop.

And so they continue to fuck….

Their lovemaking becoming more and more vigorous and heated, their breathing increasing, David’s thrusting becoming faster as they quicken their pace.

Inside Helen’s vagina, Simmonds is in his own personal hell, he’s squirming and struggling against the sexual onslaught that he’s being forced to endure, just like Helen endured when he had raped her. Try as he might though he cannot get free of the prison of her body, his wrists and ankles are one now with the flesh of her inner membranes, and he’s going absolutely nowhere.

And still they continue to fuck…

In time, Helen is moaning deeply as her impending orgasm approaches, David’s cock is flexing as he approaches his own. Simmonds can feel it all, the flexing of hard cock against his body, the squeezing of Helens cunt-flesh against him from within. He cries out, but of course there is no sound. David’s cock twitches once more, and then it erupts in short, sharp pulses, squirting his seed into Helen’s depths as she in turn cries out as her own orgasm erupts within her to spread throughout her entire body, her sexual muscles crushing and pulverizing the tiny body within her into a senseless heap of squirming, struggling flesh.

Inevitably, their lovemaking subsides and David slowly pulls his now deflating and drooling cock from within his wife’s aching hole. He then lies beside her out of breath, beads of sweat running down his back as he does so.

“That was fucking awesome”, he says breathily, “I could feel him Helen, I could actually feel him struggling against my cock as I fucked you”

Helen then turns her head towards him, her cheeks flushed with arousal as she smiles.

“And I can feel him literally everywhere in my cunt David”, she says, “Dr Sinclair is an excellent surgeon, Simmonds is linked forever into my sexual core, every struggle, every cry, every little squirm that that bastard makes stimulates the nerves in my cunt. It’s awesome David”, she adds.

David then rolls onto his side and looks into her eyes.

“So, do you think we might have killed him during that?” he asks.

Helen closes her eyes and then falls silent just for a moment or two, then she turns to her husband once again.

“No, he’s still moving”, she says. “I can feel him. His struggles are less now though so I think he’s hurting. Dr Sinclair told me that the miniaturization process makes the implant more robust and hardy. In fact he’s almost indestructible whilst he is inside me”, she adds with a smile.

David smiles and then runs a hand up and down Helens thigh, smiling as he does so.

“So, shall we go again?” he asks with a wink. 

Helen giggles and then pulls him onto her.

“I thought you’d never ask”, she says, and David’s cock begins to harden once more…

Chapter 3 by closetslave1
Author's Notes:

Helen attends her first months checkup at the clinic taking her husband David with her, who immediately becomes mesmerised by the busty receptionist, his mind wondering into places that it perhaps should not be. During their appointment with the Doctor though, Helen learns of other implantation techniques, and her mind soon begins to wonder too...

ONE MONTH APPOINTMENT

“We have to hurry or we’ll be late”, says Helen checking at her watch as she applies just a few dabs of perfume behind her ears. David is in the bathroom, finishing his shave as his wife checks herself over in the mirror. She’s right of course. It’s almost noon and the appointment at the clinic is in less than 30 minutes.

It’s a routine check-up of course. A follow up by Dr Sinclair to check the implant and to make sure that it is functioning as expected. She doesn’t expect any real problems of course but, you can’t be too careful these days as implants unexpectedly dying within a host can present problems all of their own.

Entering into the clinic itself though, David immediately espies the pretty auburn haired young receptionist at the main desk. She’s an ample, wide-hipped girl of somewhere around 28 dressed immaculately in a floral mid-calf length skirt and a thin white high gloss silk blouse. The fact that she is perhaps around a 44DD breast size though has surely captured his attention and his ever observant wife is certainly quick to pick up on that.

Helen nudges him in the ribs accordingly with her elbow and casts him a knowing frown, causing him to raise an eyebrow as though in mock surprise at the sudden and unexpected action.

“I wasn’t… “, he says under his breath, his best confused expression now firmly in evidence upon his face.

“You were”, whispers Helen. “Now sit down and behave”

David throws his hands into the air like a caught schoolboy and then finally concedes making his way to the comfortable looking leather chairs nearby to take a seat, whilst Helen checks in with the receptionist before joining him, picking up a magazine from the table on the way and then proceeding to flick casually through it. David then settles back into the plush leather chair looking around the room, seemingly anywhere now but the reception desk lest he incur Helen’s wrath for ogling yet again, until that is that Helen arises and asks where the toilet is.

The receptionist duly points its direction out to her and then returns to attending to her duties once more, leaving David free to enjoy yet another covert observation of those awesome breasts of hers.

In the toilet Helen lifts her skirt and slip to her waist, pulls down her panties and then sits down to pee, her gaze absentmindedly fixed upon the stream of urine as it flows out of her and into the pan. It’s a strange thought knowing that Simmonds is feeling that in some way, that by the simple act of emptying of her bladder he suffers the indignity of her pissing just next to him.

“Are you enjoying that you fucking creep?” she says. “I’m pissing on you and you’re trapped inside me. Forever”

Helen giggles as she feels the implant moving again, which causes a pleasurable twinge in her clit. “That’s right. Squirm you little shit. You’re never coming out. Get used to it”, she adds, before standing up and pulling up her panties again and then dropping her skirts back into place.

She proceeds then to wash her hands, humming to herself as she does so….

Outside in the waiting room David is now elsewhere. It was no good of course, ever since he had been a child he had always been a breast man and a large rack with a pleasant cleavage always drew his gaze no matter what. The fact that this girls shiny silky blouse though, unbuttoned to her heaving cleavage and stretched perhaps just a little too tautly over her bulging and unashamed pulchritude, meant that it could not go unnoticed, and David was absolutely mesmerized.

It didn’t help matters much either that the thin silk of her expensive looking blouse was pulling taut every now and then to show the obvious outline of her bra along with the slight but unmistakable prominences of two ever so slightly raised nipples whenever she had cause to reach up for something on one of the higher shelves to her right.

David had wondered to himself if the girl was perhaps aware of the effect that she was now having upon him, that maybe she was in some way enjoying his admiring glances. After all, didn’t all young women enjoy being ogled? If she were then she certainly wasn’t showing any hint of it, and whatever the case Helen quickly returned to put an end to his testosterone fueled meanderings, casting a brief smile at the young secretary before retaking her seat again.

David nodded to her and then sighed inwardly. Then he picked up a magazine for himself…

Five minutes later and they were both with Dr Sinclair in her plush and ornate consulting room, the busty receptionist now gone from David’s mind as they returned to the subject of Simmonds and his fate thereof, secreted away forever within the inescapable depths of his wife’s punishing and now somewhat insatiable Vagina…

"So, how is it all going?" asked Sinclair, clasping her hands together before her upon the green leather inlayed table as she spoke.

"It's going good" said Helen. "No real problems at all apart from trying 'Not' to become incredibly sexually aroused at times of course"

Sinclair smiled a knowing smile. If she could have received a pound for every woman that had ever said that to her of late, then she’d be even richer than she already was.

"Yes, that does seem to be one of the more common complaints that I hear", she said. "If one could ever really call it a complaint of course", she added, chuckling briefly at her own remark.

"Some women actually do see that as one of the benefits", she offered, "I mean… a constant state of arousal does have its advantages, as I'm sure you would agree"

Helen smiled at that. The Doctor was right of course. What woman would not enjoy the feeling of having a living, squirming dildo struggling like crazy to get free embedded into her cunt quite literally on a 24/7 basis?

"Oh I'm not saying it's a bad thing, far from it. But it can and surely does get in the way at times when one is, shall we say, trying to concentrate on something other than being pleasured", she said, wondering to herself then whether or not the good Doctor had ever actually experienced an implant for herself at all.

"Yes, of course. That’s a given I guess", said Sinclair. "So, how about love making and such. Are there any problems there with the implant in place at all?"

Helen smiled and then glanced briefly towards David, who raised an eyebrow.

"On the contrary, our sex life has improved vastly", said Helen. "I seem to want it all the time now, much to David's obvious approval", she added, this time raising an eyebrow back towards her sheepish husband.

Sinclair nodded accordingly.

"Yes, that does seem to be one of the more prominent pluses of the implantation process", she remarked. "And probably the very same reason why Vaginal/Clitoral implantation is my most requested procedure too"

“Requested?” remarked David. “I thought that this kind of thing was all a part of the judiciary. Punishments being carried out against criminals and such. Are you saying then that that’s not always the case?” he asked.

Sinclair raised an eyebrow. “Let’s just say that the judiciary is not my only client”, she answered.

"So it's carried out a lot then?" asked David, interjecting. “I mean, well… As far as just the judicial system side of things will allow of course”, he added.

Sinclair picked up an ornate solid Gold pen from the table beside her and then she rested back into her chair, crossing one nylon clad leg over the other and then toying with the expensive pen in her fingers as she contemplated just how to answer that. Both David and Helen ‘Seemed’ open minded and they had now experienced first-hand what having a live implant actually meant. They knew of the pleasure that could be obtained in the service of having a sentence carried out in order to remove a particularly nasty undesirable from society.

The truth of the matter though was that the judiciary really wasn’t the only client that had ever used Sinclair’s surgical services, and whilst the bulk of the implantation service was indeed taken up by way of sentences that were being handed out by the bar against the criminal fraternity, there were many private contracts also, and Sinclair was not one to ask too many questions of her clients so long as the money was forthcoming.

Sometimes people ‘Needed’ to disappear and there were those that paid handsomely for that to happen. The reasons were many and varied of course. Sometimes a woman would perhaps need a no longer attractive husband removing from an equation in order to make way for a more virile and better looking option. Occasionally a less than legit organization might need a similar removal with the added advantage of someone linked to the client receiving the lascivious pleasure of ‘knowing’ what had happened to them. 

Money, as always, talked. And everyone, including Sinclair had their price…

“So, is it then?” repeated David, “carried out a lot I mean”

“I do about fifteen a week”, said Sinclair, finally placing the pen back down upon the table. “As I said, it’s my most requested procedure, the next being breast implantation”, she added.

“Breast implantation?” enquired Helen, shifting uncomfortably in her seat now as the unfortunate Simmonds squirmed somewhere inside her. “How does that work exactly?” she added. “I mean, where exactly would an implant go?”

“Well, the clitoris is not the only erogenous zone on a woman’s body of course”, said the Doctor “Nipples too are highly amenable to stimulation as I’m sure you are aware. More so from within if you get my meaning”, she added.

“You’ve implanted people into women’s breasts?” enquired David, his mind suddenly shifting then to the busty receptionist from the waiting room and the slightly pronounced nipples that occasionally showed through her blouse whenever she reached upwards to retrieve something from the shelf.

“Occasionally I do”, said Sinclair. “Perhaps around four, maybe five times a week, making it my second most requested procedure, somewhat suspiciously I might add from those that have already undergone a Vaginal/Clitoral”, she added, leaving Helen and David to make of that little snippet of information what they would.

Helen squirmed again in her chair at the thought of just what another Simmonds might feel like squirming deliciously beneath the material of her bra and blouse, quite literally from within her breast, just as Simmonds himself moved once again to a gentle and uncontrolled squeeze of her pelvic floor muscles.

‘Ooh. A tiny man trapped inside my breast’, thought Helen, her thoughts suddenly broken by the Doctor speaking once again.

“But anyway”, said Sinclair, shifting herself forwards once again and then placing her hands upon the table in readiness to arise. Let’s get you checked out shall we. I have a few tests to run on the implant, just to make sure everything is OK”

“It’s fine”, said Helen, her cheeks just a slight bit rosier now. “It’s moving as we speak”

“I’ll bet it is”, said Sinclair, prompting Helen to wonder then just what the Doctor might have meant by that remark. “I’ll need you on the couch”, she added, “skirt up, pants down etc. Let’s have a good look at the little guy”

Helen did as she was bid, leaving David where he sat, his mind now drifting predictably once again to the awesome breasts of the receptionist sitting outside in the waiting room. In his mind’s eye she had had live implants put within them of course, the very thought of it all stirring his cock in his pants as he tried to imagine what that might be like. It was equally likely of course that she did not have implants and that the slightly raised nipples he’d espied were just that.

Nipples and nothing more…

And yet upon considering the very nature of what actually went on in this clinic…

David shivered at the image that was now forming in his head and his manhood twitched again in his pants threatening to give his little game away. Could it actually be the case then that there might be two tiny shrunken little men hidden away beneath that expensive shiny silk blouse of hers? Two helpless and trapped little guys implanted alive inside that awesome tit flesh and squirming quite futilely for a release that would never ever come?

“Oh my…” said David, under his breath, just low enough for the remark not to have been heard by either his wife, or the good Doctor.

Which was probably just as well…

Helen laid back on the couch, her feet in the customary but undignified stirrups that allowed for easy access to her genital region whilst Sinclair busied herself setting up some equipment to monitor things. Within a minute though a high resolution screen had come to life on the wall and was displaying an accurate 3D scan of the interior of Helen’s vagina, and within another few seconds, Simmonds was visible right down to the detail upon his face!

“Wow. That is truly something”, said Helen, marveling now at the detail and taking note that a completely recognizable Simmonds actually appeared to be crying out from within her. Sinclair nodded accordingly. It was nothing new to her of course and she’d seen it many times beforehand as she switched the views to show the arterial and venal supplies linking his body into Helen’s.

“This is very good”, said the Doctor, pointing now to the saturation levels of Simmonds body in comparison to his hosts. “It’s leveled completely. No rejection at all. A perfect inclusion”, she added, switching the view on the monitor again to show various fluctuating hormone levels between host and implant.

“Your own female hormones are enervating him entirely. They’re effectively dominating him”, said Sinclair, pointing to two figures on the readout. “He’s fighting desperately but he’s certainly not winning. His testosterone levels have all but bottomed out here and here”, she said, pointing to two points on a graph. “Which is completely oppressing and cancelling out any ability for him to use any appreciable strength to even attempt to cause you any damage”, she added.

Helen nodded to acknowledge the information, although not entirely understanding just what it all meant for Simmonds inside her. She certainly liked the sound of it though, her own female hormones effectively emasculating him like that and keeping him subdued.

“He’s quite literally becoming absorbed in an Estrogenic soup of your own making”, continued Sinclair, “and one day he’ll be all but indistinguishable to any other organ in your body”

Helen smiled once again as the one thing that had occasionally worried her was that he might actually be able to do just that. “So, he’ll still continue to struggle and such, but not enough to ever be able to hurt me?” she asked.

Sinclair nodded.

“Helen, he never could hurt you anyway.  I did tell you that at the start of the procedure. No man is strong enough at that size to be able to fight the grip of a woman’s vaginal muscles and nor could he physically pull his body from the graft points to hurt you in anyway. And looking at these figures, very soon he’ll be enervated even further too. A docile and helpless little lamb capable of little more than gentle ministrations against your sexual core”, said Sinclair.

“A limp lettuce geared entirely for your personal pleasure and little else”, she added. “Almost like a part of your sex organs in a way”

Helen laughed at that, the notion of the previously brutal and highly aggressive Simmonds reduced now to being little more than a part of her sexual anatomy. 

“Oh I like that”, she said. “He really is becoming a part of me now. He ‘took’ pleasure from my body. And now he is returning it back to me”, she said, amused at the somewhat fitting simile.

“Yes, precisely”, said Sinclair. “Karma is such a bitch now that women rule the world, don’t you think?”

Chapter 4 by closetslave1
Author's Notes:

Helen's conscience starts to get the better of her as she contemplates another implant, but nobody else has wronged her. David playfully suggests another possible option, not realising that his wife might actually consider it.

Illegalities ensue...

PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE

The drive home after the appointment was an unusual one, both David and Helen unsurprisingly deep in their own private thoughts. David had assumed that it was all probably something to do with the attention that he’d been investing in the receptionist’s breasts, but the truth was that Helen was in somewhat of a turmoil right now. Indeed, Sinclair’s talk of breast implantations earlier had intrigued her and if she admitted it, it had aroused her too.

Of course she wasn’t the kind of person that would condemn another to such a fate if they didn’t deserve it though.

Was she?

The thoughts currently running around in her mind though were bothering her. Simmonds had surely deserved his bizarre fate of course and in consequence to his actions he was now suffering in ways that some would describe as positively unimaginable, and yet right now she was in the process of contemplating what it might be like to feel the struggles of yet another implant within one of her breasts!

It was an impossible task of course for she had only been attacked by one man and no other man owed her a debt of retribution under law. How then could she possibly experience such a thing?

“Are you OK, Helen?” asked David, breaking her from her apparent reverie.

Helen simply nodded, although it was quite clear to him that she was deep in thought about something, as evidenced by her next query.

“Do you think I am a bad person, David?” she asked. “Am I… evil?”

David was taken aback by that and he immediately reached across to place a hand upon her thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze as he did so. “Helen, of course you’re not. You’re the nicest person that I know and you’d never harm a fly”

Helen forced a smile, seemingly unconvinced as she thought of the man buried alive in her cunt.

“Even though you told me three weeks ago that you thought I was cruel to do what I had agreed to do to Simmons?” said Helen. “You don’t think that that makes me in some way, evil?”

David pursed his lips and then shook his head. “That’s different, Helen. Simmonds deserves everything that is happening to him and more. Yes, I said you were cruel, because what’s been done to him is cruel. But I love what you’re doing to him. It turns me on, you know that”

“And if I told you that the thought of having another implantation aroused me, even though no one else has actually wronged me in any way?” said Helen. “You wouldn’t think me even more cruel to be thinking that I wanted to experience something like that, knowing that whoever it might be would have done nothing at all wrong?” she asked.

David fell silent just briefly as he tried to get his head around that…

“With Simmonds it was a matter of justice, David. How would I possibly be able to enjoy having another implantation given that no other crime had been committed against me?” she asked, clarifying her position.

David nodded. “I guess”, he said. “It’s a pity you weren’t gang raped then”, he added, a comment that earned him a frown and an admonishment from his wife who seemed suitably aggrieved.

“David!” she cried. “Jesus Christ. Gang raped?”

“Well, I didn’t mean it quite like that of course”, said David, “I meant that there would have been more than one assailant, which would mean another person for you to experience justice over by way of another implant”

Helen shook her head, certainly not amused at the notion that her husband would advocate a situation that might possibly have led to her death, but she saw his point nonetheless, her mind drifting once again to the conundrum in hand.

“Well, I guess we could always set someone up I suppose”, offered David, unsure at that moment in time just how she’d react to such a suggestion.

“How do you mean?” said Helen, shifting now in the car seat.

“Well, we could, you know, frame someone. Say that they’d done something illegal to you, or attacked you or something. They’d get arrested and charged and with the way that the justice system now works, you’d have your new implant in no time”

“But that’s just monstrous!” said Helen. “Someone would be being punished by the system for something that they hadn’t done. I’m not so sure I could be a party to something like that”

David bowed his head, wondering then whether or not that had been such a smart thing to have even suggested. Helen was an absolute Angel after all and hardly the kind of person to wish harm upon another unless they specifically deserved it. It was precisely for that reason though that her next comment took him a little off guard and left him just a tad speechless for a few short seconds.

“So, how we would we go about doing something like that?” she had asked. “And who would you have in mind?”

David raised an eyebrow. Had she really just asked that? The very query itself hinting now that she might actually be considering it, and yet….

David shrugged his shoulders and then contemplated how best to proceed. Should he actually be encouraging this right now, or should he be just letting it slide. The truth of the matter though was that he was intrigued, and dare he say it more than just a little aroused at the thought that Helen might actually be amenable to something like that.

“Oh, I dunno. That good for nothing caretaker of ours perhaps”, he suggested.

Helen fell silent, her mind wandering once again. Peter, the caretaker was one of the nicest guys she’d met despite his apparent sordid past, and hardly the kind of man that she’d want to exploit to her advantage. He had a wife and children, people that loved him. OK, so he’d been in trouble with the law before, but he was on the straight and narrow now and setting his life on track again.

She could never do something so wicked and cruel to someone so kind – Could she?

Helen shivered at the very thought of it though. She could not deny that having Simmonds inside her was like an aphrodisiac and his almost constant struggles turned her on like nothing else ever had done. Sinclair’s odd behavior earlier though and her comments about private clients and of breast implantation patients having been previous Vaginal/Clitoral implantation clients of hers, had both intrigued her and bothered her, for she had intonated that she was perhaps not above the odd illegality here and there in regards the actual implantations that she had carried out.

After experiencing first-hand what a live Vaginal/Clitoral implantation was actually like though, Helen was now in no doubt that her body ‘seemed’ to want more at whatever the cost, and feeling now like a woman possessed, her previous concerns about the legality of such things were seemingly evaporating into the ether now and taking second place to her actual need to do it.

“So, how would we set him up?” she asked, once again taking David completely off guard regarding his suggestion of the caretaker earlier. “I mean, how would we actually implicate him in a crime against me and then make sure that he could never get out of it?  We would have to make damned sure that he couldn’t prove his innocence, that’s for sure”

“Fuck Helen. Are you saying that you’d actually be up for something like that?” asked David in surprise, “that you’d actually be party to breaking the law?”

“I don’t know”, said Helen, shifting in her seat again. “I might be”

“Jesus”, said David. “It was just a joke really but, fuck! Wouldn’t that be such a turn on though? I mean having someone that had done nothing to deserve it, actually implanted into you”

Helen pursed her lips. “Would that really turn you on then?” she asked, the fingers of her right hand actually reaching up now to touch the tip of a clearly hardening nipple.

“Fucking damned right it would”, said David. “I dunno why but…. I guess it would be just… just so wonderfully wicked, don’t you think?”

Suddenly though, Simmonds was on the move again, no doubt encouraged by the fact that Helen’s vagina had suddenly just clamped down tight onto his tiny and all but insignificant little body. There was no mistaking now that the discussion she was having with David was arousing her again and whether she actually chose to admit it or not, the thought of taking the entirely innocent caretaker, a guy that had helped her many times in the past and that had been nothing but an absolute gentleman and a sweet guy to her, was actually turning her on even more so.

David was right…

How wonderfully and truly wicked it would be to condemn an innocent man to a lifetime implanted within one of her breasts. Helen actually found herself picturing various scenes about that in her head, getting dressed and slipping into her bra and one of her favourite silk or satin blouses for the day ahead. Being out and about and walking past the poor man’s heartbroken wife and children with her breasts held proud and thrusting from within the expensive shiny fabric as they in turn were forced to watch her walk on by, unable to do anything about it and knowing that the man they had loved and lost was trapped within one of her nipples forever.

Helen turned to her husband once again, her cheeks flushed now at the cruel and bizarre thoughts running around in her head…

“Oh my God, we have to do it, David”, she said breathily. “I don’t care who but I want a nipple implant, just like Sinclair spoke about. It’ll have to be completely foolproof though. We’ll have to get Pete good and proper”

David simply nodded, his cock already hardening in his pants at the very thought of it all.

“Sure”, he said, taking a deep breath. “Sure… “

“So, I’ll ask you once again then, David. Do you think that I am a bad person now?” said Helen, repeating her earlier query. 

David smiled back at her and then stroked her thigh through her skirt once again. “Darling, I think that you are positively evil. And I love you all the more for it”, he answered. “Maybe we should buy you some sexy new bras for the extra weight that you’re about to carry”, he added.

Helen smiled back, her cunt now quivering in delight as Simmonds increased his struggles within it….

Chapter 5 by closetslave1
Author's Notes:

Helen and David, set their plan in motion...

SIZING UP FOR A NEW BRA FITTING

Helen was now standing in the bedroom of her home and looking out through the window at the compound below. There were four vehicles parked including their own, and the site caretaker, Pete, was busy sweeping rubbish from the floor into an ordered pile by the gate for removal later.

The moment that Helen saw him though, her heart had skipped a beat. Those lascivious and wicked thoughts once again bubbling up within her as she moved her fingers up to play them gently across her right nipple.

Could she really be so utterly cruel and heartless now as to condemn this man to a fate worse than death for no reason whatsoever? To take him away from his beloved family and put through a judicial mangle that would see him miniaturized, and then implanted alive into one of her breasts…

Deep inside her vagina, Simmonds squirmed as a little ripple of pleasure caused her pelvic muscles to contract in reaction to her thoughts. Helen though paid him little notice. It had been a long time since his implantation, and she had learned now to control her sexual arousal as she concentrated instead upon the caretaker outside, and the monstrous thing that she and David were going to have done to him. Why, even the pangs of her conscience were lessening now, such was her desire to experience another implantation.

Indeed, there was no going back now...

It didn’t really matter much now anyway because by this time of course she and David had discussed it all a great deal further, and they had even come up with a plan as to how they might set Pete up and then secure him into the punishment that they alone had designed for him. Indeed, David had been like a man possessed by his own need to see it happen now, and the more that they discussed it, the more arousing it all became to the both of them.

And David was now totally resigned to it…

Pete was going to spend the rest of his life in his wife’s breast. He didn’t know it yet of course, but he was most definitely going to be going in it. Period…

The man’s downfall though would hinge wholly and solely upon the fact that he had been a criminal in his past, which meant that to a small degree perhaps he was not so undeserving of the fate that would befall him after all, something that Helen had used in order to justify their plan and to make herself feel a whole lot better about doing this.

It had been rumoured that Pete had robbed a store as a teenager, and that a shopkeeper had been badly hurt. He was 38 years of age now of course and since that time he had managed to stay clear of the criminal fraternity, getting married, fathering two adorable children and holding down a secure job to boot. In every way now Pete was a model citizen. But soon, he was going to be classed as a criminal again, purely for David and Helen’s own pleasure.

All of the progress he had made since breaking the law in the past was about to be cruelly and heartlessly taken away from him, and his future life would now be spent entirely beneath the ultra-feminine material of Helen’s blouses and bras, buried away and squirming inside one of her pert and highly excitable nipples for both hers, and her husband David’s pleasure...

Helen felt her cheeks flush at the very thought of it, and as she watched him work, his muscled back and arms flexing as he swept, she made note of the fact that he was in good shape, and as a result of that she found herself wondering if his powerful looking physique might enhance the pleasure that she would derive from having him within her breast tissue. Of course, there were still the occasional pangs of guilt about condemning the poor guy to a fate he did not deserve, but her need to experience this now, and the utter wickedness of it all, coupled with what it all seemed to be doing to David and their sex life in general, urged her onwards.

Pete had once been a criminal, and for Helen, that was all the justification that she needed…

Chapter 6 by closetslave1
Author's Notes:

The net closes...

The Arrest

David arrived home from work on the day that the Police arrived to arrest Pete. The Man of course was confused and stunned not knowing quite what it was that he was being arrested for, and he promptly called to David as a character witness to explain his good character as the police led him inexorably to their vehicle.

“Wait!” cried Pete. “Please, my friend David is here. Talk to him, please. He knows I’m not a criminal”

The Police continued on though as David looked on and remained silent, his penis twitching now in his suit pants as he contemplated how this was now going to play out.

“David! You know me. I’m a good Man. I wouldn’t break the law now”, cried Pete. “Tell them David, please” he pleaded. But still David remained silent as the police dragged the flailing and highly agitated caretaker to their car.

“What have I done? Tell me what I’m supposed to have done” he cried, as they opened the rear door to the Police vehicle, and threw him into it.

David drew a sharp intake of breath and then readied himself, just as Helen appeared in the compound apparently concerned now as to what was occurring. He knew that he would have to lie now of course, and he knew full well that Pete would know that he was lying. But the urge was just too strong now. He and Helen were committed to their cruel and devious plan, and now there was no going back.

“You know what you did, Pete” said David. “You stole something from our home”, he added, a well-practiced look of disgust etched now upon his face. “You crept into our bedroom and… and… you did things to Helen’s underwear drawer and stole some of her panties and her bra’s”

Pete fell silent of course, the confusion on his face now evident, and his mouth agape at the wild and inaccurate accusation that he had just received.

“I… I… what?” he stammered, looking then to Helen now and shaking his head.

“You… made a mess in my underwear drawer, Pete”, interrupted Helen. “You’re… disgusting. We trusted you with the keys to our home”, she added, making sure now to show a believable amount of distaste, both in her expression, and in her voice.

“But… but I didn’t Helen” cried Pete. “I… I wouldn’t do that. Not to you, nor anyone”…

He then glanced to David, who just stood there shaking his head.

“We have proof, Pete. Your… Semen” said David, the revulsion dripping from his voice at the word ‘Semen’. “We’ve had it DNA tested and it’s a 100% positive match from a sample you gave when you were arrested in your youth. You came into our home and….. you violated my wife’s best silk lingerie” added David, doing his level best now to appear suitably repulsed for the benefit of the police, who of course were recording everything for Pete’s upcoming trial.

“I really hope they make you suffer for this, Pete” spat David. “Actually, we’re gonna call for you to be reduced, and then maybe HELEN will make you suffer”

Pete’s face went white at the very suggestion of being reduced as he glanced once again to Helen, who wore a frown and a look of utter disdain.

“But… But Helen, I didn’t” pleaded Pete. “I really didn’t. I… I wouldn’t”

The shame in his voice was very much in evidence now of course. He felt violated, and in a brief moment of anger, he suddenly lashed out at his two accusers.

“You fucking fucks!” he cried. “You’re framing me. I did nothing wrong!”

The Police though immediately responded, holding him as he began cursing and shouting.

“Why!” he cried. “Why are you fucking doing this?”

But both Helen and David remained steadfast as they moved to one another’s sides and then took each other’s hands.

“You’re disgusting Pete” cried Helen, advancing now towards the police vehicle. “You’re a pervert. And you  know precisely what I ask to be done to perverts” she added.

It was at that point that Pete’s wife appeared in the courtyard, distraught and asking why her husband was being arrested. Pete banged on the reinforced rear window of the wagon as the officers got into the front seats, Helen’s parting words still ringing in his ears.

‘You’re a pervert. And you  know precisely what I ask to be done to perverts’

Pete knew full well of course. Everyone knew…

As the car drove away though, Pete gazing out of the rear window at his now crying wife, he could have sworn that he saw Helen turning to David, the remnants of a smile hanging upon her lips as she did. Her words though, were not for him nor his wife, who by now was collapsed and sobbing at the roadside as the police vehicle disappeared around the corner.

“We got him” said David triumphantly. “We really got him”

“We did”, said Helen, gripping David’s hand tightly. “But I’m curious. Just how did you get that semen sample? 

David smiled a knowing smile. And then he explained further...

“Well, Pete gives his wife what she wants on a Saturday night, Hel, and he always uses condoms which he ties in a knot and then flushes down the toilet”, said David.

Helen listened, confused…

“And how does that help?” she asked.

David smiled a knowing smile.

“Guess who installed a little catch net on his sewer outlet” he said, waiting for the penny to drop. 

“Oh…” said Helen, her expression changing then from one of confusion, through realization, and then to a smile as she kissed David on the neck for his obvious ingenuity. 

“Wow, I guess that calls for a celebration then my love” she said. “Let’s go upstairs and give poor old Symonds another bruising, shall we?”

And somewhere deep inside Helen’s crotch, buried beneath the silk of her panties and the material of her skirt, something stirred…

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2846