School musical by Arbiter617
Summary:

Whlie Working backstage for a school musical a young 7th grader shrinks down and try to get help from the female cast. But they have different ideas of fun in mind.


Categories: Giantess, Feet, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1870 Read: 21537 Published: June 05 2012 Updated: July 11 2012
Story Notes:

Enjoy! First story and will try to update weekly. Sorry for any grammar mistakes. All characters and the setting is made up.

1. The shrink by Arbiter617

2. Car ride home and being found by Arbiter617

3. Learning the truth by Arbiter617

The shrink by Arbiter617
Author's Notes:
First story! PLEASE READ!!!!
Notes: Main character is Parker Stone. He is a 7th grader at Hill country middle school. His sister (not real but best friend) Marrisa her friends Hanna,sabrina,Jenna,Carly, and Emily.
Hi my name is Parker Stone. I am one of the sporty type of guys. I'm popular have a lot of friends and a girl friend. Sabrina. She has been my next door neighbor for 8 years. By the way I'm 13. Sabrina is one grade ahead of me but we are the same age. She has always been in to theater and she wanted me to work backstage during the school spring musical. I agreed. My first mistake.

I went to school early that day to get readdy for the play. I was a back stage manger for the play. I had to work with the lights and sound and to the props for the play. I started placing the props. As soon as I finished I went to go wish Marrisa and Sabrina good luck. After that i was done so i went to the cast room. I was thirsty and looked for a drink and found this soda. I was thirsty so I didn't read the label. Mistake # 2. As soon as I took a sip I passed out.

When i woke up I looked around. Every thing was huge. I couldn't believe my eyes. I did some quick mental math and it turns out I am only about 3 inches tall.

I was terrified of how small I was. This was insane!I was like a ant. So tiny and worthless. I found the soda can which was huge. Behind the can was a little spice pack. It read WARNING DO NOT EAT IF YOU ARE HUMAN! EFFECTS ARE SIZE CHANG! Well I learned one thing. That this was no accident.

Someone laid this trap for me or for someone else. I looked around to see were I was. I was on the table next to the cast bags. I looked around and I saw the names. One was Sabrina and the other was Marrisa. Sabrina is my GF and neighbor. I have had a crush on her starting in the 3rd grade. She was a grade ahead of me but we still hang out after school. I waited till the 6th grade to ask her out. Turns out she had the same feelings for me. I am lucky to have a girl like her. She is 5 foot 7. She as white skin and brown hair. She has pink finger and toe nail polish.

While Marrisa is my best friend and sister. I trust her and Sabrina with my life. Marrisa is 5 foot 9 and has blonde hair. She has tan skin and has blue feathers in her hair. She has blue finger nail polish. The way Marrisa and me meet was a total accident. Marrisa has lived down the street from me for 5 years. She has been one grade ahead of me. My parents were going to a late night party and I was only in 5th grade. It was last minute and they paid Marrisa to watch me. I was shocked with beauty when I first saw her. I wanted to ask her to go out. But she wanted to stay as friends. So we became brother and sister. I would give my life for her and she would do the same. I was debating on how I should get help when the female cast walked in. I hid by the bags. " So you girls coming for my spring break sleep over party?" asked Marrisa. Hanna,Carly,Sabrina,Jenna,and Emily all said yes.
I had to pick a bag and hope for the best.

VOTE IN COMMENTS
Marrisas bag
Sabrina's bag
Marrisa and Sabrina's bag both have a different ending
End Notes:
Sorry for it being sort of short. Vote in the comments for what bag Parker should go in! If you have any ideas let me know.
Car ride home and being found by Arbiter617
Author's Notes:
Chapter 2! Thanks for voting. The winner is Marrisa and that is the bag Parker will go in.
I quickly ran towards Marrisa's bag. It was the closest bag near me and I knew I could trust her. I ran into the open hole in the bag. I fell on top of her pants. I quickly got up and ran to one of the zippers on the bag so she could find me. But before I got there the bag began to movie.

Marrisa was excited that the play was over and that today was her big slumber party. She was going to go see Parker and thank him for working back stage. When she went there he wasn't there. That's strange she thought. Hes probably already gone home to get ready thought Marrisa.

When she went to cast room she went to go talk to Hanna. Hanna had brought a special spice that would shrink her x down. Marrisa went to go see if it worked. " Did it work?" asked Marrisa. " No that cheater jake is still normal. But the soda with the shrink spice is gone. So someone probably drank it and now there about 3 inches tall." explained Hanna.
" Hey Parker wasn't there after the play. Do you think he drank it?" asked Marrisa. "Problay not but keep your eyes open for him. I got to go get readdy for your party."As Marrisa was walking to her moms cat Parker was in for a bumpy ride.

The bag kept shaking as Marrisa was walking to her moms car. I tried to get to my feet but I slipped down and fell to the bottom of the bag. Suddenly the bag stopped moving. Marrisa probably put the bag down. It gave me time to think. I had to get her attention before the party. My goal was to when she got home to crawl into one of her pockets in her pants so she well feel me. Mistake # 3. The car came to a stop and then the bag was moving agian.

Marrisa and her mom arrived at her house. Marrisa grabbed her bag and went up to her room. She dropped her bag on her bed and went to go change.

All of a sudden the bag dropped. To a average sized person it was only about 3 feet but to me more like 5 story's. The impact was soften by the pants but it still caused me much pain and I blacked out.

Marrisa opened up her bag and grabbed her clothes. She went to the bathroom to change. She striped out off her performance clothes and got changing. When she put her pants on she felt something in her pocket. She stuck her hand into her pocket and pulled out what looked like a doll.

When I woke up I saw tree trunk sized fingers reach around me. Her soft fingers closed around me and pulled me out. Marrisa laid me out on her palm. Her billboard sized face was right in front of me. I was inches from her face. I could see her cherry lip gloss sparking. Her breath was warm and sour-sweet. Even at this size she was incredibly beautify hot. Her eyes looked at me directly and what sounded like a megaphone her voice filled the room. "Parker?" she asked. I was to shocked to answer but I nodded yes. I hoped that now that she found me she could help me.


End Notes:
Now that Marrisa has found Parker what will happen to him?
Learning the truth by Arbiter617
Marrissa was quiet for a long time. She just kept staring at me. We were both in total shock. After a few more minutes she mumbles "Parker?". I slowly nod. " Yeah it's me." I don't know how I got this size but I need help." she look like she was hiding something. She stares at me blankly the says " I know how u shrunk."

I was in total shock. How did she know? " Parker I know this sounds crazy but my friend Hanna shrunk u down. Not on purpose. She has the spice that can shrink people down and was planing on using it shrink her ex boyfriend Jake. We didn't mean for this to happen. I'm sorry" Her eyes began to water.

"It's all my fault!" she sobs. "I should have told u about this but now you're shrunk. I'm such an idiot!" It was hard to take this in. I was confused and angry at her. I don't know why he didn't tell me this. Now because of her in shrunk! But im also wondering why she was crying for me. I was about to yell at her then she remembered something. "Parker, Hanna is going to be at the party tonight and she should be able to cure you."

Once I heard that I forgot all of my anger. It hit me. She doesn't have to help me. She is because she cares for me. If I yell at her she will forget about helping me and get back at me. For now my best option is to cool down and be nice to her. She placed me down on her night stand. "Are u hungry?'" she asked. It's been hours since I ate. I'm starving. " Yeah sort of" I respond. "I'll go look for something for u to eat down stairs. Wait here."

It's been a long time till I could just relax and think straight. I tried to sum up my problem. I'm 3 inches tall and I'm in the room of my bestfriend. I have only one chance of getting back to normal and later I'll be with a bunch of teenage Gaintess. That right there sounds like something out of a movie. If someone told me this i wouldn't belevie them. Probably u wouldn't belevie them also. But this is the truth. The sad twisted jacked up truth.

As I sat on the night stand Marrissa entered the room with a sandwich and some crackers. She hands me the crackers and says " might as well eat up because we have a long night ahead of us." I was already eating before she finished that sentence. As I ate I looked around the room. I'm about the size of a doll compared to the room. Every thing was bigger then me. Marrissa is like a tower compared to me. She ha to be at least 150 feet (my size). I quickly ate the crackers and waited for her to finished. Once she was done I asked "how long is the party tonight?" "It will be over tomorrow. All of the girls will sleepover. Hey are u sure u want to be in a room with giants all night?"

This surprised me. I thought that she would make me go with her. I slowly ask "do you think it's safe?" " yes the girls will probably be curiso but you will be fine. And I'll be right there with u to protect u." she said. This was comforting to here. I thought about then said "alright I'll go but only for a short time." and as soon as I said that she picked me up and hugged me. "Parker thank you so much. The guest will arrive here any minute so let's head down stairs." "wait what about your parents? How will u sneak me down stairs?" I asked. " Don't worry they will be gone for the night. Now let's go have some!" she said in a cheerful voice. And with that the doorbell rang. Tonight will probably be the craziest night of my life. But little did I know it would also be the most dangoures.
End Notes:
Will Parker survive the night? And how will the girls react to him? Also in the next chapter u can vote for what happens!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2802