Geek Goddess by youre_my_slave
Summary: A girl who is constantly and relentlessly bullied suddenly grows to an enormous height and decides to get her revenge.
Categories: Mouth Play, Giantess, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, New World Order, Toilet, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4390 Read: 80177 Published: June 01 2012 Updated: July 15 2012

1. Chapter 1 by youre_my_slave

2. Chapter 2 by youre_my_slave

3. Chapter 3 by youre_my_slave

4. Chapter 4 by youre_my_slave

5. Chapter 5 by youre_my_slave

Chapter 1 by youre_my_slave
No one knew how this had happened. No one knew why. There were various theories, like solar flares, planetary alignment, that whole Mayan calendar thing, but no one had a good, solid answer. And until they did, all they could do was hope that she didn't come across them.
 It had started out like any other morning. She woke up, stripped down, and stepped in the shower. She sighed as the water fell in cascades over her brown hair. Amelia wasn't exactly popular, or a social butterfly, or very beautiful...and she knew it. In fact, sometimes she thought so lowly of herself that she would lock herself away from the world for hours, and no one noticed. She turned off the water and toweled herself dry, putting on a fresh pair of light blue panties  and a bra to match, and walking back to her room. She slipped on her loose jeans and a baggy brown sweater over a T-shirt, pushing her thickly framed black glasses up further on her nose in front of her brown eyes. Amelia pulled her hair up into a ponytail, letting her hair fall between her shoulder blades, the same as every morning. She glanced at the pile of makeup her mother bought for her.
    "Amelia, you'd be so pretty. All you need is the tiniest bit of this and you'd look like a model!" her mother had told her.
    "Like that would ever happen..." Amelia thought bitterly to herself. After she had been given the cosmetics, Amelia hadn't touched them once. "What's the point? I'd still be ugly, even if I poured all of it on my face." Amelia slipped on her favorite shoes , grabbed her bag, and headed to school. She walked   carelessly through the intersection, half-heartedly hoping that someone wouldn't see her and run her over by accident.
  "Hey, Amelia." a sickly sweet yet cruel girl's voice rang.
  "Oh god, no." Amelia muttered as she was joined by Trisha, one of those blonde haired, blue eyed girls, captain of the high school cheer squad, the girl that all the guys wanted a piece of. "What do you want, Trisha?"
 "Oh, nothing really. I just wanted to see if it was true that you were actually a she-male. Are you hiding your dick in those pants?!" Trisha laughed, her eyes flickering with cruel delight. Amelia's face immediately burned as she turned beet red. Trisha shoved Amelia over, sending her flying off the curb and into the street. "Come on guys, let's go." Trisha motioned to her two friends. They began to walk towards the school, giggling and whispering about what a freak Amelia was, occasionally stealing a glance back at her lying in the street, beaten and bruised. Amelia frowned at them and held her knee.
  "Ow...god!" Amelia lifted her hand. Her jeans were becoming stained by blood. She wiped some dirt off of her face and slowly got up, continuing to school. This occurrence wasn't out of the ordinary. Amelia maintained a straight face as she walked to her locker. There wasn't anything to smile about. She flipped through a worn book that she pulled from the back of her locker. She ran her hand over one particular line of text. She didn't understand what it meant, but she felt drawn to it for some reason. She slammed the book shut, grabbed her things, and walked into her first hour class. She sat down and heard snickering from across the room. It was Trisha and her friends again. Amelia rolled her eyes and exhaled sharply, trying to not let them get to her. She tapped her pencil against her face a few times and began to scribble while the teacher was talking. She started to draw a symbol that she'd never seen before. She drew it again and again, almost compulsively, as if her hand had a mind of its own. Then it happened. Amelia began to grow, at a rapid pace. First ten feet, then twenty, then fifty. By now students and teachers were all scrambling over each other in a struggle to evacuate the building, unsure of how tall Amelia would be. She kept growing. One hundred, One fifty, Two hundred. Her growth continued. Soon she was so big the school building couldn't contain her. She stood in the middle of the streets, people everywhere running for their lives, cars just randomly being abandoned in fear. Her growth still didn't stop. It finally screeched to an abrupt halt when she reached what she would estimate to be two thousand feet. She stood there, her mouth hanging open in utter bewilderment. She noticed a crowd of what she presumed to be people slowly retreating. She knew one thing. She knew that they were all students and staff from her school, and she knew that Trisha would most likely be in that crowd. "Stop!" she commanded, nearly shattering their eardrums. "Don't move." Amelia went to a place away from the crowd of students and teachers and planted her sneakered foot down, leaving nothing but a shoe shaped crater and red, bloody pulp. "From now on, I rule. I am Goddess of this world, and no one can stop me!" She turned back to the crowd. "Bring me Trisha."
Chapter 2 by youre_my_slave
Two men pushed their way through the panicking crowd, looking for the girl. She had heard her name called out by the giant and attempted to flee. Unfortunately for her, her friends grabbed her by the arms and forced her into the hold of the two men.
  "No! No! Please, please don't! Why are you doing this?!" she screamed in terror, pleading towards her friends.
  "We're sorry, Trish." they stated in a disturbing monotonous unison. Trisha could do little but scream as she was dragged to the front of the crowd and pushed onto the hand of the Goddess. Trisha whimpered as she tumbled into the soft, cupped palm and was slowly lifted into the air. Amelia smirked when she looked at Trisha. She resisted the urge to crush Trisha like an ant, although this thought was very appealing to her.
  "Hello, Trisha." Amelia just barely whispered. Trisha was breathing so frantically she was on the verge of passing out, her mind reeling in nothing but pure terror, an instinctive, almost animalistic feeling came over her, telling her to do anything to keep herself alive. 
  "H-hello..." Trisha squeaked.
  "Oh, well look at you..." Amelia regarded Trisha's panic with laughter. "I don't understand why you're so afraid, I mean, it's not as if you did anything to make me want to harm you...Oh, wait..." Amelia mentioned condescendingly, her laughter getting stronger. Trisha was now incredibly close to having a mental break.
  "Pl-please god...this can't be real, it's impossible...Please, just make it stop!" Trisha whispered. "S-somebody...HELP ME!" she screamed.
  "No one can help you. I could kill you right now." Amelia grinned cruelly. Trisha began to shake. "CRUSH YOU, like a bug...SWALLOW YOU, like a morsel of food...STEP ON YOU, like the tiny, insignificant nothing you are..." Amelia listed the ways she could off Trisha, and anyone else who got in her way. With each new suggestion, Trisha cringed, her innards twisting in agony, knowing deep inside that her actions had made her a worthy candidate for one...or all of these fates. Trisha was snapped from her trance when Amelia mentioned something else. "BUT, fortunately for you, I have other plans...Killing you now would be too easy. It would be an escape of all the destruction I'm going to cause...and you, the girl I hate the most, is going to be there to witness every horrendous thing I do to all of these innocent people. When I kill them in the variety of ways that I do, I want you to listen to their screams, to see the pain and terror on their faces, to feel what they're going through, and to know that when the time comes, your death will be ONE HUNDRED TIMES WORSE." Amelia smiled when Trisha whimpered out.
   "Please, please...No! Please don't do this to me! I-I'm sorry! I'm so, so, sorry! Please don't do this to me, PLEASE!" Trisha screamed. Amelia struggled to stifle her laughter.
   "Hush now, it's alright..." Amelia grabbed a thick telephone wire, pulling it to a length suitable to fit comfortably around her neck. She waited until the live wire went dead, and then began to search for a container in which to place her new treasure. She settled on a small, round, hollow structure that was clear on the inside, about ten feet in height. Amelia opened it and deposited Trisha inside. She then sealed it shut and wrapped the wire around it tightly, still giving Trisha room to see the outside world, and making an effective necklace. Amelia knotted the ends of the wire together and slipped it around her neck, the container that held Trisha falling between her breasts. Amelia reached down and pulled off her sweater and her shirt, followed by her shoes, socks, and jeans. She was standing there in only her bra and panties, and while her fingernails were unpainted, her toenails were painted a bold, deep purple in contrast to her pale skin. She unsnapped her bra and let it fall to the ground. She slithered out of her panties, allowing the public a generous view of her vagina, covered in well-maintained light brown pubic hair. Amelia decided to let her hair down, what was once limp and lifeless was now shining in the sun. She took of her glasses and discarded them, realizing that whatever had made her grow had also given her perfect vision. She stood in front of the tinies with no modesty, bubbling with joy. Her growth had indeed made her a true goddess. Amelia decided that she wouldn't waste any more of her time on trivial matters, choosing to crush the crowd of students and staff, the ones who handed over Trisha to save their own lives, the ones who had heard every word, the ones who were praying that they wouldn't be next. Amelia felt a certain evilness rise up inside of her, how dare these tiny, insignificant mites think for one second that she, a great and powerful goddess, would even consider sparing the lives of such useless ants? Amelia raised her foot and felt tingles in her cunt, she was getting aroused by the thought of stomping hundreds, if not thousands of people out of existence. She brought her foot down on the crowd of screaming, running people, they hoped to somehow escape the crushing power of her enormous foot, but they couldn't outrun it. Several dozen fell down in horror and threw up their hands in a fruitless attempt to save them from being crushed. Hundreds of men and women died in that moment, their last vision Amelia's foot rushing down to crush them into paste.
     Amelia girlishly giggled as she felt several people flatten and pop beneath her, and listened to Trisha's horrified screams as she saw blood and gore ooze from between Amelia's toes. 
   "NOOOO!" Trisha screamed. All of those people. She had talked to several of them yesterday. Now they were gone, stuck on the bottom of Amelia's foot or smeared all over the crater on the ground.
  "Oh, that was fun. Wasn't that fun?" Amelia asked. She slowly lifted her foot of the ground, strings of gore snapping off that connected her foot to the pavement. She raised her foot up to examine it, a film of blood and crushed bodies painting it red. She noticed a bit of movement, some wriggling amongst the gore and body parts. Someone had survived. Amelia brought her hand down and delicately removed the trapped person, holding them at breast height so both she and Trisha could see.
"TRISHAAAAA!" he screamed at the top of his lungs.
"Oh my god, Mike?!" Trisha screamed.
"You know him?" Amelia asked.
"Yeah he's my boyfriend..." Trisha started to answer. "Oh god, NO!" 
"Oh, well...Hi. I'm sorry that you have to leave so soon, but..." Amelia said.
"Trisha, I have to tell you that I...!" Mike began, but never got to finish.
"Goodbye..." Amelia whispered as she crushed Mike between her fingers, a hot spurt of blood and intestines hitting the outside of Trisha's prison. Trisha vomited, unable to hold it in, seeing her boyfriend talking to her one minute, and being painted all over the outside of her prison the next. She began to sob loudly, the smell of her sick invading her nostrils.
"Oh, and you never even got to know what he was gonna say..." Amelia smiled in a sick way and licked her thumb and forefinger clean, getting incrediably aroused. She reached down and started to play with herself, deciding that there wasn't much left for her here. She walked into the distance, not caring what or who she tread on, looking for her next source of amusement. The terrified Trisha couldn't do anything but scream and cry as she was taken with her giantess captor to witness the deaths of thousands, if not millions more people.
Chapter 3 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
Please review?
Amelia walked through the city, arrogantly swinging her hips, deaf to the tiny citizens' cries of terror. She left nothing but death, destruction, and despair as she carelessly sauntered. Amelia could care less about what she was doing to these ants, they were, after all, JUST ants. There was no weapon, no sort of defense that could be strong enough to defeat her and end her new reign of terror. She decided that she would sit and rest for awhile, seating herself on a small building that cracked and buckled beneath her weight. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, trying to get her affairs in order so she could go have more fun. Then she heard sirens. She opened one sparkling brown eye in annoyance and saw the massive hoard of tiny police cars and S.W.A.T. vans rushing towards her. She groaned.
  "...Really?" she looked up at the sky, slightly pissed off.  Several men and woman clad in riot gear, bullet proof vests, and high power rifles were issued from the various cars and vans. One man had a bullhorn.
   "Attention, giant woman. You will come along peacefully, give yourself up, and stop this destruction or else we have been ordered to shoot and kill!"
 "Oh yeah?" Amelia smirked. "You and what army?"
 "What army?" the man asked. "Look around you sweetheart." Trisha looked down from her bloodstained prison and saw all of those men and women. This could be her chance. She banged on the walls of her prison.
  "HELP ME! HEEELLLPPPP!" she screamed at the top of her lungs in desperation.
  "Um...Sir?" one man tapped the leader on the shoulder.
  "What?!" the leader asked.
  "Well, uh, sir...it just, um...It appears that the giant has a captive, sir." the man stated.
  "What?! Where?" he asked.
  "Uh...around her neck, sir."
  "That's just sick..." the leader turned to the men and women. "All units, fire at will." The men and women obeyed and began to shoot at Amelia.
   "Oh...and this is the best you can do?" Amelia smiled. Several bullets grazed her but didn't faze her. She reached down and picked up handfuls of people and cars, regardless of whether they had shot at her or not. She was going to teach them what happens when you try to take down a god. Amelia picked up screaming, terrified people in one hand, using the other to separate her pussy lips. She took the handful and shoved them up her tight cunt, cramming it to full capacity. Amelia let out a deep moan of satisfaction, their kicking and punching in an attempt to escape sending her reeling in ecstasy. Before several could expire, she took another handful and crammed them up her ass. They began to fight her, too. Together they were sending her onto the verge of a fierce orgasm. She fell onto the ground, crushing more cars and people. Her feet moved carelessly as she rolled in an overwhelming sense of joy. Suddenly, she orgasmed, those who hadn't died from her crushing vaginal walls had died from drowning in her feminine juices. She began to fish mangled cars and dead bodies out of her cunt, letting out an appreciative moan.
   "Oh...god, that was AWESOME!..." she finished pulling one final car drenched in her juices, wiping her hand on a building. Not one person had survived her sexual romp, save for Trisha. She sighed happily. She put her hand to her stomach as her tummy rumbled in hunger. She greedily eyed a passing school bus full of high school students coming back from vocational classes at the college. She walked toward it in need.
Chapter 4 by youre_my_slave
Author's Notes:
Pretty please review?
The crowd of juniors and seniors were all laughing and screwing around, talking to one another, unaware that their school lay in ruins or the imminent danger they were headed towards. That is, until the bus screeched to a halt in front of two unimaginably large feet. Everyone in the bus fell silent, their laughter turned to screams as they were picked up by a giant hand and carried to god knows where.
 Amelia had decided that her former classmates and friends would make a wonderful meal for her, stepping in front of the bus and just picking it up oh-so-casually. She debated between opening the escape hatch and devouring them right here or finding a secluded place where she could torment them by making them see their friends be eaten as a snack by a ravenous giantess, only to know that they would suffer a similar fate. She chose the latter, keeping the busload of students in her grasp, heading for a nice, secluded field in the distance. As she walked, the bus lurched, sending the students and driver stumbling against the escape hatch. They desperately wanted to open it, but were terrified of the fall that would most definitely kill them.
  Amelia reached the field and sat cross-legged, opening the escape hatch and dumping her treats into the space of her legs. All the students sat where they were for a moment, dazed and confused. Amelia allowed them a moment to collect their bearings, she wanted them to know exactly what was going on. Slowly they began to realize their situation, jumping to their feet and scrambling to look for an escape that didn't exist. Amelia quietly observed her panicking snacks, silently counting. There were thirty. Thirty little lives that she didn't care about, thirty little bodies to fill her tummy and soothe her hunger, thirty little people that would die today. She grinned and picked up a tiny blonde girl, shaking in her grasp. Amelia stripped her naked and tossed the girl into her mouth.  She played with the girl, running her tongue over her warm body, feeling up and down, groping at her wriggling snack. The girl was crying. Amelia couldn't hear it, but somehow...she could tell. She could practically smell the fear coming off of the others as the stared at her making a meal out of one of their classmates. Amelia swallowed and moaned, tracing her neck. That first taste of flesh...it made her want more and more. She reached for another, a horrified boy, and repeated the process. By now they were all running in different directions and screaming bloody murder, knowing there was no escape and that one by one they would be eaten, doomed to die from burning in stomach acid. The driver just stood there, almost in a state of shock and began to scream at her.
  "Let the kids go, you disgusting, sadistic, cannibal!" he shouted. Amelia picked him up and let him slide into her palm.
  "And what if I don't want to?" she retorted childishly.
  "Put me down, you stupid whore!" he demanded.
She almost hesitated.
  "No." she responded. She slipped his tiny, squirming  figure into her perfect mouth, leaving his top half between her lips. She quickly bit down, severing him at the waist. She swallowed his bottom half, his bodily fluids and organs quenching her thirst. Amelia let his upper half slide down to where her captives were, a chorus of minuscule screams coming upon the seeing his bloody torso leaking entrails onto the grass. A few of her snacks vomited upon this sight. She smiled. This was too fun. Amelia reached down and picked up ten or so, preparing to pop them into her mouth.
  "AMELIA!" one of the tiny girls shouted. Amelia looked and saw a figure jumping up and down desperately on the ground. "Amelia, this isn't you, I know this isn't you!" it was her best friend, Cassie.
  "Cassie?" she whispered.
  "Yes! Oh, god! Yes it's me! Please, please stop! You're hurting the ones you love, everyone you care about...they're dying, Amelia, and you're killing them!" Cassie shouted. Amelia picked up Cassie in her free hand. Cassie's expression turned to one of distress when she passed all of the screaming, terrified students in Amelia's left hand. When she reached face level, Cassie tried her hardest not to look at Amelia's blood speckled teeth or to gaze into the piercing blackness that led into her deadly belly.
 "Cassie? What's wrong?" Amelia asked.
 "Please Amelia, you need to stop this! These people are your friends! These people are your friends and you're eating them like they're...like they're...!" Cassie looked on in terror as Amelia lifted her palm to her mouth and dumped Cassie inside, swallowed, and sent her to her awaiting gullet. Amelia then observed her other terrified snacks. She had no friends. They were only toys, bugs, snacks for her to enjoy. She had no sense of morality anymore. She threw the screaming students in her mouth and began to rip them apart with her incisors and mash them to pulp with her molars, grinding bones and flesh together before she swallowed, a delicious bloodbath bathing her tongue.
  "They're nothing..." she said as she picked up the remaining students. She placed them all into her mouth, her cheeks puffed to full capacity, and began to chew the terrified students. Some of them were granted a quick death by decapitation, others weren't so lucky, missing her teeth completely and going down her throat live with the mush that was their former friends. She finished chewing and swallowed them with an audible gulp, patting her stomach in satisfaction, licking excess gore from her lips and sucking severed limbs from between her teeth. Amelia smiled, realizing she had no guilt, crushed the school bus to the thickness of aluminum foil, and headed off towards her next adventure.
Chapter 5 by youre_my_slave
    While Amelia walked along with the intention to cause more terror, Trisha was on the verge of a mental breakdown. Trisha had watched her classmates be cannibalized by a psychopathic geek lost in a power trip. Trisha just couldn't grasp how someone could go from complete recluse to giant, homicidal maniac in a matter of what seemed like minutes. She sat balled up in terror with her eyes closed, not being able to un-see the individual horrified faces of each of the thirty people Amelia had consumed. She could still hear their echoing screams as death had fallen upon them, still hear them cry out in a fruitless attempt to reason with her. Trisha shuddered, she wanted to die. She wanted the sweet, comforting embrace to wrap around her like a blanket and slowly choke her, how wonderful it would be to go quiet forever, to have her vision become foggy and fade to black as she felt her heart and breathing slow to a stop, the last noise she would every hear her amplified heartbeat. Trisha snapped from these thoughts as a cold question hit her. Is this what Amelia intended? Did she plan this? Did she want to show Trisha all of these horrors so Trisha would have the desire to take her own life? Trisha felt tears streak her face as she whimpered,
   "L-leave me alone...please...Wh-why won't you just...leave me alone?!" She felt the sensation of rising as Amelia lifted the clear orb to her eyes.
   "I don't see why I should leave YOU alone, you were never that kind to me." Amelia sneered. "Remember earlier today? You pushed me into the street like I was nothing more than worthless garbage...Well, now I've got the power, and you're going to get a hell of a lot worse than a skinned knee." Amelia lowered her necklace to face her mouth, giving Trisha a generous view of the black depths where several people's remains were churning in an unending cycle. Amelia whispered, "How do you feel? Scared?" Trisha swallowed hard and stuttered,
     "Y-yes..."
     "Good. You should be." Amelia smiled, her lips curling into a sinister grin. Without warning, she placed the small sphere inside her mouth, closing her lips around it, while Trisha screamed and begged in protest. 
    "N-no! Please! Pl-please, don't do this to me!" Trisha screamed and cried, pleading ever so desperately, slowly breaking into sobs and whimpers as the outside world began to fade away, her vision becoming encased in humid darkness. Amelia played with the minuscule ball, flicking it around her mouth in a torrent of spit, occasionally passing it between her top teeth and upper lip.
    Trisha was panicking as she was helplessly tossed about, getting thrown against the glass and slammed against enamel. "PLEASE STOP! PLEASE STOP!" she screamed, but her torture dragged on, her bruises getting larger and her fear getting stronger. She had been near the throat a few times and was afraid Amelia would swallow her, thinking that Trisha's death would be one less little problem to deal with. Trisha struggled to stand but couldn't, and just kept falling down head over heels. She eventually balled herself up, taking care to protect her head, and just laid there and took the beating. Amelia pulled the slimy pendant from her mouth and gazed at Trisha, who was desperately trying to block out all the horror she'd been through. Amelia smiled.
    "It can only get worse from here..." she whispered cruelly, bringing a startled whimper from her toy. Amelia dropped the necklace down her body, letting it rest between her breasts once more. She sauntered along with her trembling captive in tow, imaging more torments to inflict upon her.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2798