Unlucky by Cheezo
Summary:

Robert must learn how to survive at one inch tall when a chemistry experiment goes horribly wrong.

 


Categories: Butt, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Insertion, Maternal, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4715 Read: 60446 Published: May 17 2012 Updated: August 05 2012

1. Bad day at school by Cheezo

2. The adventure begins by Cheezo

3. Immortal? by Cheezo

4. Getting Mandy's attention by Cheezo

5. Casey's "prank" by Cheezo

Bad day at school by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

hey guys. Heres the first chapter of my new story. ENJOY!

Hey, I'm Robert and I'm 15 years old. I would like to start by saying that I've never really considered myself a lucky person. In fact, I've always thought of myself as extremely unlucky. I was always in the wrong place at the wrong time and always got involved in stuff that had nothing to do with me. It was this God awful luck that got me into the situation I found myself in 5 years ago when I was 15 which is where my story begins.
It was just another day at school. Our chemistry teacher thought it would be "fun and productive" to do an experiment. I was paired up with Luke, the biggest idiot in the school. But I wasn't surprised. After all, it would be me who would get the worst possible partner. I had gone to grab a filter funnel from the front of the class when Luke took it upon himself to add a solution that wasn't involved in the experiment. I returned to the table we were working at and saw the solution going black and bubbling like mad.
"Shit that doesn't look good." I said looking into the flask. "What the hell did you do?"
"I added the sulfuric acid like it said in the instructions." Replied Luke defensively.
"You have got to be kidding me!" I said facepalming. "It said PHOSPHORIC acid you nincompoop! And how much did you add?"
"The instructions didn't say, so I just half filled the beaker." He said.
"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I yelled. "It fucking says measure out 2cm3 of phosphoric acid right there!"
"How the hell do you measure cm3 with fluids?" Asked Luke.
"You're just fucking hopeless." I said, rubbing my temples.

We had been so involved with our argument that we didn't notice that Lukes fuck up started to make a noise. That is, until it was too late. Luke dived under a table but it was too late for me. The flask that the solution was in exploded and ended up all over my body. It started to burn my eyes and I fell on the floor, screaming in agony. The last thing I saw before I passed out was every student in class standing around me, staring. 

I woke up on a smooth surface with bandages around both of my eyes. I sat up in what i assumed was a bed and called out.
"Hello? Anyone there?" I asked.
"Hello Robert." Said a soft voice.
"Who are you?" I said.
"I'm the school nurse. Your step mother is on her way to come and get you. She should be here any minute now." She replied.
"What happened?" I asked.
The nurse filled me in. Apparently I was blamed for Luke's screw up and after passing out in the middle of the classroom, two of the boys in my class had carried me to the school nurse where my eyes were disinfected and bandaged. I was also told that I had to wait a few hours before I could take the bandages off.

The nurse didn't speak to me much after that. My step mother, Mandy arrived shortly after and took me to her car and started the journey back home.
"So you gonna tell me what happened?" She asked.
"Chemistry lessen, experiment blew up, went into my eyes." I replied.
"Lemme guess." She said. "It wasn't your fault."
"Yup." I replied
"Robert, you have to stop blaming others for your own mistakes." Said Mandy. 
"I will stop blaming others for my mistakes, when they are actually my mistakes Mandy" I said.
"What have I told you about using my first name?" She said. "Call me mom."
"Fine, but only if you address me as son" I replied.
"Very clever smart-ass." She said. "Now get out of the car, were home."

After being escorted to my room, I went straight to bed. I had a horrible migraine and was in no mood to talk to anyone. I fell asleep almost instantly. I kept waking up during the night feeling strange, but I was so tired that I let it pass and went back to sleep.
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off at 6 in the morning.
"Fucking school." I said groggily, reaching over to turn it off. The only problem was that I couldn't find it. No, it wasn't that I couldn't find it, I couldn't reach it. I opened my eyes to get a better idea of where the stupid thing was and was shocked by what I saw. Everything around me was massive! I had to be at least half an inch tall. I sighed and leaned back against my pillow.
"It would be me that this would fucking happen to wouldn't it?" I said. 

End Notes:

Please leave a review and let me know what you think of this story so far and if you think I should continue.

The adventure begins by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone! I'm back with a new chapter for this story. This story is going to be updated slowly because I want each chapter to be more or less original.

Also, in this story, I've decided not to describe how any of the characters look, so that its up to your imagination. They can be fat, thin, blonde, tall, short etc. 

The alarm continued to go off for probably five minutes, but to me, it felt like hours, days even. Finally, when I was just about to lose my mind, my bedroom door flew open and in came my 19 year old, half awake stepsister, Casey.
"God damnit Rob, just because you have school doesn't mean you have to wake the whole damn household." She said as she slowly entered the room with her eyes half open. She walked up to the alarm clock and switched it off. She then fully opened one eye to make sure I was awake. When she didn't see my head, she removed the covers to wake me up. I could instantly see her face change to confusion when I wasn't in my bed.
"R-Rob?" She said.

I was jumping up and down in my bed at this point trying to get her attention, but she obviously didn't notice me.
"God that kid never thinks about anyone else but himself." She said rubbing her eyes. "He could have at least switched off his damn alarm."
I was surprised to see her turn around and start to descend towards my bed. She was sitting down! I jumped out of the way just in time to avoid being sat on. Unfortunately, the indentation created by Casey caused  me to lose my footing and I started to roll down. After a long and terrifying fall I hit my head on her ass and instantly passed out.

When I finally came to, I was in a strange dark room. I had no idea where I was, but I knew I had no intention of staying there. When my eyes finally adjusted to the darkness, I started to explore this place I was in. I noticed that the walls were silky and a dark pink colour, sort of like Casey's pajamas.
"That's ridiculous." I told myself. "How would I end up in her pajamas."
I giggled to myself and continued to look around. Eventually, I finally found a hole large enough for me to fit in.
"Well, I'm getting nowhere just walking around in here." I said. "Here goes nothing." 

I jumped into the hole and began to fall. The fall was much longer than I expected. I was certain that I was going to die. I started to scream. As my life flashed before my eyes I began to notice my surroundings. It looked like... a leg? Then it hit me. I had been so stupid. I had been in Casey's back pocket. When she sat on my bed I rolled into her back pocket and now, because of my stupidity, I was going to die.

Casey had only just woken up five minutes ago and was wearing her favourite foam flip flops. I finally reached the end of Casey's leg and landed on her flip flop. Although the foam was soft enough to prevent my death, it wasn't soft enough to save my right leg, which was now broken. I screamed in agony and leaned back against Casey's foot. It was going to be hard to get anyones attention now.

End Notes:

Please leave a review and a rating!


Next chapter will be out whenever I get some ideas for it. 

Immortal? by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone. I'm finally back with a new chapter. As long as I don't procrastinate I should be updating this story on a regular basis. I haven't been writing much lately, so please excuse me if my writing is a bit shabby. Other than that, enjoy the story!

As I leaned against Casey’s enormous foot, I couldn’t help but sob. How would I get anybodies attention now that I was half an inch tall and had a broken leg. Then it dawned on me. My leg didn’t hurt. Why didn’t my leg hurt? I looked down and realised that it was no longer in that mangled state it was in seconds ago. What the hell had happened? I didn’t have long to think because suddenly, Casey started to walk. It probably wasn’t such a good idea to lean against her foot seeing as the moment she lifted her foot to start walking, I slid under it.

Once I was there I only had seconds to get out. I immediately scrambled to my feet. My right leg, which had been broken moments before, now felt full of energy. I started to run, which was hard considering where I was. As fast as I was, I wasn’t fast enough to escape the giant foot that was descending upon me. Luckily for me, I was under the arch of her foot so even though her foot had landed on me, it wasn’t enough to kill me. Still hurt like hell though. My luck didn’t last. It wasn’t long before Casey took another step. I wasn’t prepared for this one. I was sent flying to the end of her slipper, underneath her big toe, which was slowly headed for me.

I couldn’t move. I was frozen in fear. All I could do was scream and hope that she heard me. Unfortunately she didn’t, and it wasn’t long before I was crushed like a bug underneath her toe. The pressure increased at an alarming rate until finally, My body burst like a water balloon. I was dead.

Casey felt something burst under her foot and stopped.
“Ew, gross.” She said, scrunching up her nose. “What the hell was that?”
She sat down on a nearby chair and removed her feet from the flip flops and discovered the bloody remains of her step brother. 
“What the…” Said Casey as she plucked the remains of her brother from her slipper and examined it. “Did I squash a bug?”
Casey then noticed something very strange about this “bug”. It seemed to be reforming.

I suddenly regained consciousness. What had happened? Although I was alive, I didn’t have any eyes to open, or a mouth to speak. Then I felt my arms grow, and my legs. It wasn’t long before my whole body was back to normal. Just like my leg had felt more powerful earlier on, now my entire body felt more powerful. I opened my eyes to find Casey with the most confused look I had ever seen on her face.
“What the fuck just happened?” She said to herself. “Did this thing seriously just come back to life?”
It was then that I realised that I was too small for her to recognise who I was. All was not lost though, Casey still kept me in her hand as she returned to her room. The only question was, what was she going to do to me?

I couldn’t see much as her hand was closed around me. When she finally opened her hand she was looking directly at me, with a magnifying glass. When she had finally got the focus just right, her jaw immediately dropped, as did the magnifying glass.
“R-R-ROB!?” She exclaimed.
“Yeah Case, It’s me.” I replied.
“What the hell happened to you?” She asked.
“No. Fucking. Idea.” I said back to her.
“B-But you were dead a few seconds ago, I saw you come back to life!” She said, shivering.
“Yeah.” I said. “Pretty weird huh?”
“Wow I’m talking to a tiny little zombie.” She said.
“I’m not a zombie!” I yelled. “I just seem to be immortal.”
“So you can’t die?” She asked. “You just always come back to life?”
“I’m guessing so.” I replied.
“Wanna test it?” She asked.
“Fuck no!” I exclaimed. “It still hurts like hell! Also, what if it doesn’t work the second time round?”
“Only one way to find out.” Said Casey, slowly lowering me to the floor.
“Case, w-what are you doing?” I asked, slightly nervous.
“Testing your theory.” She said.

Before I could convince her otherwise, she already started to lower her bare foot on me. All I could do was scream, but even that was soon muffled as my entire body was enveloped by Casey’s foot. Why was she doing it so slow, was she trying to torture me? I was struggling as much as I could against her foot, but it was all useless. Bones started to break and I still wasn’t dead. Casey stopped lowering her foot. She just kept it in that one position. She had applied the right amount of pressure to destroy my bones, but not enough to kill me. She was evil. 

It was horrible, my bones would reform only to be destroyed again. I could hear Casey giggling up above. Finally, after almost 5 minutes of this torture, Casey sighed and applied all of her body weight on my body. My body burst again and I had died for the second time that day.
Casey patiently waited with my remains in her hand for me to come back to life. I slowly regained consciousness. Once my body had reformed, I noticed it felt even more powerful. What the hell was going on? I decided against telling Casey about this power thing or she might conduct another sadistic test.

“Wow! So you really are invincible!” She said.
“Immortal.” I replied. “Invincible means that I cant be destroyed and can’t feel pain, which you just cruelly proved wrong.”
“Do you want me to do it again?” She asked.
“NO!” I yelled.
“Then keep your mouth shut.” She said.
“But Case, I could have died, why did you do that?” I asked.
“Simply because I could.” She said. “No one would have found out if you had died, because you are so tiny.”

Christ. I knew my relationship with Casey was weak, but I didn’t know that it was so weak that she would be willing to kill me just “because she could”. That hit me hard.
“So, can you take me to Mandy please?” I asked. “I might need help.”
“Yes I can take you to MOM. On one condition.” She said.
“Anything!” I replied.
“Never tell anyone what I just did or I WILL make your life a living hell.” She said, smirking.
“Okay I won’t, I promise.” I said.
“Great!” She exclaimed. “Let’s go to mom!”

End Notes:

Please leave a review and a rating and tell me what you think.

Getting Mandy's attention by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

I really enjoyed writing this chapter. I hope you enjoy reading it!

With me in hand, Casey tiptoed down the hallway to Mandy’s room and opened the door as quietly as possible.
“Case, what’s the point in creeping into the room?” I asked. “The plan is to wake her anyway.”
“Not yet.” She replied. “Now shhh.”
Not yet? What the hell did she mean by that?
Casey walked to the foot of the bed and took in the view of her mother. She was lying fast asleep on top of the covers in only a black bra and panties. She obviously was not expecting company. Casey carefully placed me on the bed, in front of Mandy’s feet, and smiled.

“Case, what the hell are you doing? Wake her up!” I said.
“You’re the one who wanted to tell mom about this, you tell her!” She whispered. “I’m going back to sleep.” 
“WHAT!?” I exclaimed. “What if she crushes me in her sleep?”
“Doesn’t matter.” She responded. “You’re invincible remember?”
“Immortal.” I replied with clenched teeth.
“Okay chill.” She said. “Why do you get so anal when I mix them up anyway?”
“Invincible implies that I don’t feel pain.” I said. “Which is bullshit.”
“Whatever.” She said while looking at her nails. “I’m going to bed. Have fun!”
Casey practically skipped out of the room. I turned around to face the titan that was my stepmother.
“Oh boy.” I said.

After a few minutes of gazing in awe at the sight of this woman I decided it would probably be wise to walk towards her face. She was lying on her left side, so I decided to head to the side the front of her body was facing, so I could be face to face with her. I looked at the digital clock on her bedside table. 7:02. Mandy’s alarm was set to go off at 9:30 so that gave me plenty of time to get to her face. As I began my journey, I failed to realise that her legs were bent, so it came as quite a surprise when she stretched. Her toes slammed into my body with the force of a tsunami and I was knocked unconscious.

When I finally came to, I was wedged between her big and second toe. I tried to wriggle my way out but it was no use, I was stuck. The smell there was unpleasant to say the least. I could see Mandy’s face in the distance. She was sleeping peacefully. If only she knew what was going on at her feet at that very moment. Eventually, she clenched her toes tightly, killing me instantly. When my body had reformed, I was still stuck between her toes, only this time, I felt even stronger. I had to figure out what this whole getting stronger after I died thing was all about, but not right now. I decided to use my new strength to my advantage. I held onto Mandy’s toes, and tried to pull my body out. After 5 tries I was finally out. I looked at the clock, 9:12. In over two hours I had only managed to clear her feet. Saying that I hated Casey at this point would be an understatement.

I didn’t have the luxury to walk anymore, I had to run like my life depended on it (which it probably did). I only had 18 minutes to make it to Mandy’s face and wake her. I couldn’t let anything stop me at this point. By the time the clock had reached 9:22 I had reached Mandy’s chest. I had been sprinting for ten minutes straight. I had to stop and catch my breath or I might have died of exhaustion (not that it would have mattered). I stopped in front of Mandy’s breast and leaned against it, breathing heavily. Her body must have reacted to my touch because at that point, Mandy rolled over to her front, crushing me under her breast. Her breasts were soft so they didn’t kill me, but the weight now on my body was excruciatingly painful. I also had no air supply. It wasn’t long before I passed out

When I woke up, I could still feel Mandy’s flesh on me, but now I could also feel some kind of rough surface and something poking my back. I opened my eyes. The rough surface was a kind of black fabric. I then realised exactly where I was. I was inside Mandy’s bra. The strange thing poking my back must have been her nipple. I had to get out of her bra and get her attention. I braced myself for the climb out of Mandy’s bra, but then heard her alarm go off, it was too late.

I could feel Mandy start to fidget and grunt. She then sat up, and I rolled under her breast. I was amazed at how heavy her breasts were, I was being crushed. I also happened to end up in the especially sweaty part of her breast. It wasn’t long before I was completely soaked. I was no longer sure what was my sweat and what was hers.
“At least that takes care of my morning shower.” I giggled to myself.
I could then feel Mandy poke at my body through her bra. She was obviously wondering what the strange speck was that was inside her bra. I guess her curiosity got the better on her eventually because she started to undo her bra. Once she finally got the bra off I got my first set of fresh air in God knows how long. Although I was too tiny for Mandy to recognise me, I knew she wouldn’t kill me. Mandy was an ecologist and loved anything living. If anything she would probably try to help me. When she finally spotted my drenched, out of breath body on her bra her facial expression changed to confusion.
“That doesn’t look like any bug that I’ve ever seen.” She said
She then pinched my body between her finger and thumb and dumped her bra on the bed.
“Don’t worry fella.” She said smiling. “I’m not gonna hurt you, I just wanna look at you.”
Mandy then walked up to her drawer and pulled out a magnifying glass.
“Now.” She said. “Let’s take a look at you. God I hope I didn’t hurt you too bad there.”
She held the magnifying glass over me and took a look through. I was still panting and wheezing at this point and my vision was blurred. All I could see was a gigantic eye staring straight at me. When Mandy finally realised who was in her hand, her eyes widened, which led to a scream. Mandy unintentionally flung me from her hand, sending me flying across her room. When I finally landed on the floor, my neck snapped from the impact. 

After waking up and getting the feeling that my neck was stronger I could see Mandy frantically searching the floor for my body.
“Christ.” I said rubbing my neck. “I’ve already died four times today and it’s not even ten.”
I then remembered that when I was in Casey’s hand, she could hear me just fine even though I was only half an inch. Maybe if I screamed loud enough, Mandy would hear me.
I ran up to Mandy’s feet and started to scream her name as loud as I could. She instantly looked up. I could hear her sigh with relief that I was still alive.
“Rob?” She said. “Where are you?”
“By your feet.”  I yelled. “Just be careful not to crush me.”
Mandy turned around and with enough squinting, finally managed to spot me. She picked up my sweaty, panting body as carefully as she could. She was covering her mouth with her other hand and tears were rolling down her cheeks. 
“What happened?” She said, sobbing.
“I’m guessing that the liquid that spilled on me yesterday shrunk me” I replied.
“How did you get in my bra?” She asked.
I was about to tell her the whole story, but then remembered what Casey said to me.
“Never tell anyone what I just did or I WILL make your life a living hell.”
In the end, I modified the story slightly, telling her that when Casey came into my room, I climbed onto her slipper to get a ride to Mandy’s room. I also said that I climbed her duvet to reach the foot of her bed. From there I just told the rest of the story how it really happened. How I had died when she clenched her toes, got stuck under her breast and everything else.

“So, I killed you?” She asked.
“Y-Yeah.” I said, looking down at my feet.
She continued to cry. I felt terrible. It wasn’t her fault that she killed me, I was careless, she didn’t know what she was doing. I wanted to make her feel better but couldn’t figure out how.
“Did it hurt?” She asked.
In truth it hurt like hell, but I didn’t want to make her feel any worse than she already did.
“No.” I said, rubbing her finger. “It all happened too fast to hurt.” 
That made her feel slightly better, but she was still sobbing. She sat on her bed and started to stroke my body with her finger.
“Don’t worry sweetie.” She said. “I won’t let anything happen to you now. You’re safe.”
“Thanks Mandy.” I said.
“Call me mom.” She said.
“Thanks mom.” I said giggling slightly.
Mandy also giggled. She was finally starting to feel better about what had happened. 
“We should probably take you to a doctor.” She said, still stroking me.
“Nah, what are they gonna do?” I asked.
“Restore you, dummy.” She said.
“Nah, I take biology.” I said. “To restore me, they’ll most likely need to analyse a blood sample and I don’t know about you, but I don’t feel like being poked with a needle that has a tip almost as big as myself.”
“Fair enough.” She said. “But I have my own equipment that I use to deal with insects, I’m sure I can use one of those to get a blood sample from you to take to the doctors.
“Fine.” I said.

Mandy placed me on her bed as she went to grab her tools. She eventually came back with a syringe so small I was surprised that she was able to handle it with such ease. She attached a needle to the tip and then put on her magnifying goggles.
“Hold still.” She said.
I closed my eyes waiting for the pain to come, but it never did. What was going on? 
“That’s odd.” She said.
“What?” I asked.
“I can’t penetrate your skin.” She said.
“Fucking hell, I’m a freak.” I said.
I then realised what might be going on. I told Mandy about how each time a part of my body was broken, it would become stronger when it was restored. My skin was probably too strong to penetrate at that point.After a few more tries, Mandy eventually gave up on trying to take a blood sample from me. She put away her tools then grabbed her phone and some clothes, and left the room. She came back a few minutes later, fully clothed.
“I’ve taken the day off work.” She said. “I can’t leave you in the house alone in your state.”
“Thanks mom.” I said blushing.
“Now.” She said. “Breakfast?”

End Notes:

Please leave a review and a rating. Good or bad, I don't mind, they really motivate me to keep writing.

Casey's "prank" by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

Short chapter today. Sorry folks. I ended the last chapter with breakfast then realised when trying to write this chapter that I actually had no idea's for what to write for a breakfast chapter so i apologise for that. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Mandy carefully placed me in the palm of her hand and placed her other hand over me to prevent me falling out. As a result, I was concealed in darkness. As Mandy began the journey towards the kitchen she opened her hand slightly, revealing her enormous lips, and spoke.
“I’m not going to tell Casey about you’re situation yet, is that okay?” She asked.
I then realised that I hadn’t told Mandy about my encounter with Casey and that from her point of view, Casey didn’t know I was shrunk.
“That’s fine Mandy.” I replied.
“Mom!” She said, shaking her hand (with me in it) slightly.

When  we reached the kitchen, Mandy carefully placed me on one of the wooden chairs around the kitchen table.
“I won’t be long sweetie.” She said smiling. “What do you want for breakfast?”
“Surprise me!” I said.
I could tell in her voice that breakfast wasn’t what was on her mind. She was worried. She was probably trying to make me feel better with all this sweet talk.
My thoughts were interrupted by a strange gust of warm air flowing down my back. I looked up to see Casey’s face staring at me, smiling. But this wasn’t the sweet smile Mandy was giving me, it was a dark, sinister smile. She then stood up straight and walked over to the front of the chair and turned around.
“What you making mom?” She asked as she fell back on the chair I was standing on.
It was completely unexpected, one minute I was staring at the titanic ass of my step-sister, next I was flattened by the same ass in a single second. Needless to say, I was killed instantly. 

When I came to, I felt the pressure her ass was putting on me decrease a little, and was greeted by two of Casey’s fingers. I thought she was finally going to release me and place me on the table or somewhere similar, but I was dead wrong. I actually thought this bitch would show some mercy. Fuck me, right? She lifted my body up slightly, and with her other hand, she pulled back the elastic on her panties and dropped me in. I landed perfectly in the crack of her smelly ass and the sweat only served to make me slide further down into the centre. I knew that if I looked up at this point, I would see that horrible, puckering hole.
“FUCK YOU CASEY!” I yelled.

Casey clenched her butt cheeks together , causing me to slide even further in towards the place I wanted to be the least. The smell at this point was unbearable. Who would have thought something so putrid and disgusting could be present on the body of a modern day human being. I was in hell, or at least the closest thing to it. I was still sliding towards her asshole. My eyes were closed so when my lips came into contact with her anus, it was a completely horrific surprise. That was all I could take. I instantly puked all over her anus. I also felt tears running down my cheeks. My body was now entering her asshole and there was nothing I could do about it.

End Notes:

Please leave a review and a rating!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2772