She Won't Let Him Leave by theniceguy
Summary:

This is the story of Mark and Emily. The two teenagers had been dating for about a year, but near the end of his Senior Year, Mark began to have his doubts about Emily, and his future. Little does Mark know of the Special Powers Emily pocesses, and she decides that she is going to use those powers to stop him from leaving her life. No matter what it takes.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Feet, Entrapment, Insertion, Mouth Play, Toilet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2453 Read: 32443 Published: April 02 2012 Updated: May 11 2012

1. Emily Takes Control of the Situation by theniceguy

2. Chapter 2: Here's the Deal! by theniceguy

3. Chapter 3: Fun with Little Mark by theniceguy

Emily Takes Control of the Situation by theniceguy
Author's Notes:

The following story is derived from some conversations my ex-girlfriend and I had, (Whilst still in "Love") It will contain material not suitable for children. I hope you guys enjoy this completely fictional story as much as I enjoyed those fantasy-ish conversations! ;D

      Emily and Mark had been dating for about a year, and things were going smoothly for both of them. Mark was an average sized, normal  High School Senior. He lived an average life, nothing too exciting. He had ninety-nine problems, but a girlfriend was not one of them! Emily was also a Senior, a little bit on the heavy side, but a beautiful young lady. But she had a dark secret, that she hid from everyone. Including Mark. She has surpressed this secret since she was 12 years old, when she found out she possessed the power. But we will come back to that later. Even though Mark really liked Emily, he was worried at the time that their goals and dreams for the future were a bit conflicting. He always dreamed of moving to the Big City, and becoming a famous producer of some sort. She dreamed of getting away to the country side, living in a farm house, and rasing a nice, big family. As the couple approached graduation, Mark decided it was going to be now or never if he was ever going to part ways with Emily.

   One week before graduation, Mark finally confronted Emily with his issues, "I love you Emily, but I think it would be in both of our best interests if we went separate ways. We both have different ideas for the future, and I think we would be better off just being friends." The tears welled up in Emily's eyes, and without knowing what to say, she ran off in the oposite direction crying. It broke Mark's heart to see this, but he felt like he had done the right thing. He went on his way, feeling quite a bit of remorse for hurting the girl like that. As the day progressed, word spread around school of what had happened. A lot of people asked him why, but no one really had anything to say against his decision.

    The end of the day had come, and Mark was just about ready to head home, and escape the place that constantly reminded him of what had happened earlier that day. But just as he had put his books in his car, he saw Emily across the parking lot, fussing with her ignition, which was failing to start her car. Mark still felt pretty bad about the break up, so he offered Emily a ride home in his car. She accepted the offer, and let me tell you, it was a pretty awkward and silent car ride up until the point they pulled into her driveway. Emily asked Mark if she could tell him something that she never told anyone, before he left. Mark felt pretty uncomfortable, but he agreed, because he was a nice guy.

    "When I was younger, I realized I had a special power over people. Through touch, I can shrink a person, and then bring them back to their original size. You probably won't believe me, but I figured this would be as good a time as to tell you about it."

   Mark thought to himself, "Wow. This girl is really friggen nuts." He said to her, "Emily, please, I can't stay with you anymore. I know this is hard, but you can't convince me to stay with an interesting story I am leaving now..." He was cut off at that moment as Emily grabbed his arm tightly. Her grip was very strong on his arm, and in a matter of a few seconds, things went dark for Mark.

   When his vision returned to him, he was laying on his back, on a smooth surface, staring up at a now colossal Emily, who was smiling down on him. "What the heck just happened?!?" Mark screamed. At that Emily scooped him up in her hand, completely man handling him, and told him she would explain herself later. Mark was being thrusted though the air very fast trapped between Emily's soft, but firm fingers. Suddenly, Mark felt the air rush from under him, and he looked down right as he was heading into Emily's front pocket. It was very dark and hot inside, and he felt the walls move around as Emily stood up from the car, and hurried herself into her house. What has Mark just gotten into?

End Notes:

Well guys, I would love some feedback. I know there was not a lot of action in the beginning of this chapter, but that was to give some exposition. I am going to try to write a chapter a day until I decide to end the story, but if I am late on some chapters please forgive me. I would love some feedback as to how you think the story is looking as of now. Thanks guys!

 ~Keep it Classy!

Chapter 2: Here's the Deal! by theniceguy
Author's Notes:

Sorry it took me so long, I never realized writing a story like this is so much harder than enjoying one! D: But I will try to keep it going!

   Everything was very dark! And boy was it hot in there! He could hear vague noices in the distance, which eventually he was able to place a name to! He heard Emily speaking with her parents, telling them about school and her friends. Mark realized that she was no longer upset and she did not even mention to them the break-up! "This can't be good," Mark thought to himself.

     All of the sudden he heard a door close and lock. Mark was looking around to find out what was happening, when all of the sudden Emily's giant hand started sliding into the pocket. Her massive fingers wrapped around him and began slowly pulling him from the darkness. Her hands were cold and a little bit clammy. When he came out of the pocket, it took a minute for his eyes to adjust to the light, and for him to figure out where he was. It was Emily's room. He had been here many times, but usually it had been to watch a movie, or play a game with Emily.

     Emily placed him on the bed and just stared at him for a while. Neither of them said a word, and it was quite an awkward and frightening silence. Then Emily shed a single tear before filling her ex boyfriend in on what was going on.

   "When I was little I realized I had a special power. I posesse the power to change the size of people, from little to big at will and big to little at will. I always kept it a secret because I thought it would only lead to touble. I never wanted to have to use it on you, but at this point in my life, I just can't lose you! So you are staying here."

  "What the hell Emily?!? I can't stay here! I'm sorry about what happened, but you just can't kidnap me, and shrink me down to the point I can't do anything!" Replied Mark.

    "I didn't want to, but you left me no choice. I've got a lot of thinking to do about what I'm going to do with you, but for now, I'm just gonna have to keep you at this size. Maybe if you are good, eventually I will be able to make you a little bit bigger. But you can't leave." Said Emily. "I'm getting tired, I think I'm going to go to sleep now."

     "Come on Emily, if you make me big again and let me leave now, I won't bother you about it ever again!"

     "I'm sorry Mark, but I just can't do that! Now let's get ready for bed!"

    At that she stood up from the bed, and started taking off some of her clothes to change into pajamas. As much as Mark was angry and confused of what was going on, he watched her as he changed, and felt him growing a bit of a boner. He tried to cover it up, since he did not want to send mixed messages, but it just made it more obvious. She giggled a little bit at the sight of him and then said, "Here let me help you with that!" At that, she jumped back on the bed, sending a couple of feet in the air. For a moment Mark thought he was falling to his doom, but suddenly he landed in Emily's now warmed up hands. Phew! Well at least I'm not dead he thought to himself. But then Emily began pulling his clothes right off him! He struggled to stop her, but it was nothing for Emily to yank his clothes off. Mark was no naked in her hand.

     "You never were bashful before, so there is no reason to be bashful now. You know, this doesn't have to be so bad for you, I love you, and I'll take care of you. But I'm going to have some fun with you soon, and you should try to have some fun also!"

    Emily then scooped him up in her hand, held him to her chest, and slowly drifted to sleep. Mark waited patiently for her to fall asleep so he could make an escape plan, but as he waited, he became very tired from all that had happened that day, and he too drifted to sleep cupped in Emily's hand.

 

 

End Notes:

Well guys, that chapter was fun to write, but the next chapter is where the fun can start. But I want to make this story what you guys want it to be. Here are some ideas for the future: 1.) Possibly Emily has her way with Mark, and become a little careless, but no serious injury. 2.) Mark begins to enjoy himself/ he does not. 3.) I want to know if you want her to have her fun more when he is little, or if he is a little bigger? 4.) Do you want him to escape eventually when I am ready to end the story. Tell me what of that you like, or don't like, and give me suggestions for how this story will please you. Thanks for reading guys! Send me a review or message!!! ;D

Chapter 3: Fun with Little Mark by theniceguy
Author's Notes:

Still looking for suggestions! Enjoy!

Mark awoke in a strange place. At first, he could not figure out where he was, it was tight, and hot. He heard muffled speaking through the soft but firm wall in front of him, that moved back and forth along. He realized that he was in Emily's Bookbag! "Did I really sleep all night and day?" It was fairly easy for Mark to figure out what time of day it was, because the two had been in most of there classes together. Last period Calculous. He really had slept all day long!

     Mark got very bored in the bag, but waited patiently for something, anything to happen! Then he heard Emily start a car, and begin to drive home. He conisdered this for a moment and then realized that she must have stolen his car! This made Mark outraged, and he began to scream. Mark was surprised how quickly Emily responded to his plees. The book bag was opened.

      "What's wrong little Marky?" asked Emily in a baby sort of talk.

      "This is so fucked up! I am a human being, you can't do this to me!"

      "Actually there are a lot of things I could do to you, I just have to use my imagination! And you don't have to think of it as me doing this to you, consider it couple's therapy, and enjoy yourself. We may even be able to pull a little fetish out out of you by the time we'ved had our fun!" Emily laughed. Mark thought for a moment about how pretty she really was, but then pushed that thought away, remembering what she was doing with him.

     At that, she pulled him out of the book bag, and held him up near her face. He looked around and was able to cofirm that she was in his car, and that she had already arived at home with him. He also noticed that her parent's cars were not home, so she had the place to herself. Mark was really taking this all in, when he was suddenly thrusted closer to Emily. Soon all he could see was her massive beautiful face, as it pucked up it's gigantic lips. Marks face made contact with her mouth, and she began to kiss him passionately. His whole head was being slightly pulled in through the crack in her lips from the great suction she was creating. Mark had no chance of resitance. Just when Mark was getting confortable with her, she pulled him from her lips and exclaimed, "Let's go!"

     Emily ran into the house and started playing some music. She began running around the house looking for things to play with along with her tiny man. She thought that the first thing she should do with him should be something he was accustomed to doing. So she pulled out an old video game she had. She placed Mark down on the bed, and a controler in front of him. She started playing the game, and Mark, afriad she would be angered if he did not play along with it, pushed the buttons as well as he could from his size, but did not really get into the game. Emily noticed. So she changed the game from two players to one player. She picked Mark up, and in one hand was holding him, and in the other, she was holding her controller.

      "If you are not going to play with me, I am going to play WITH you!" Emily said with a grin. Before Mark could think about what she meant, she passed the controller from one hand to the other, squishing Mark right into the face of the game controller. Emily started the game, and began rapidly pressing buttons, and mashing Mark's naked body against the controller. It hurt Mark to be smashed in like that, but any noise he could make was not reaching Emily, because she was thoughoughly into the game. She slowed down a bit just to tease Mark. 

      "You could have played the game with me, but I guess I just have to play the game with you!" Mark did not know how to respond to this, so he remained silent. "Well, suit your self!" said Emily. With that, she pressed hard on him and the back side of the controller, simply squishing his naked body in between her sweaty palms, and the hard plastic.

      Emily played her game for another half hour before retreating to her bed, and getting on her laptop. She place him on the keyboard and begain searching up different fetish fantasy stories on the internet in hopes of finding some ideas of what sensual and sometimes a little sadistic things she could do with her new plaything. She thought about that word for a while, and decided that Mark was now her play thing, and there was not really much need for her to be considerate of Mark. After all, he was not very considerate of her, dumping her and all. Just as Emily was going to explain to Mark this thought, her door began to open, and her mother stepped into the room. Emily panicked, and dropped Mark in her cleavage. Emily's mother simply came in to tell her daughter goodnight, and then left. Emily was about ready for bed anyways, so she readjusted and slid Mark a little deeper in her cleavage, making sure he wasn't going to climb out. Instead of telling him everything she was thinking, she simply softly need him into herself, and said, "Goodnight my cute little man-toy."

     Mark wasn't sure how he felt about that, but he knew this was one of the most comfortable surfaces he has ever rested on. A played out Mark quickly drifted off to sleep, tucked in the breasts of one of the hottest girls at school. Maybe this couldn't be ALL bad after all.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading guys, there sure are a lot of you! I would love for some feedback! :D

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2727