Failed Fantasies by Microjames
Summary:

17 year old Derrick gets more than he bargained for when he discovers a way to make his wildest dreams come true.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Vore, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 10393 Read: 76100 Published: March 12 2012 Updated: July 21 2017

1. Flip Flops by Microjames

2. Lint by Microjames

3. Nylons by Microjames

4. Panties by Microjames

5. Sweat by Microjames

Flip Flops by Microjames
Author's Notes:

Long time reader giving an attempt at a story.  Criticism is appreciated.

 

Derrick watched the ground as he walked slowly to class, dragging his feet the entire way.  He watched as his grey sneakers kicked loose rocks and dirt as he made his way to calculus class at the back of campus.  His blonde hair blew in the wind, but his blue eyes never left the ground as he continued his walk to the classrooms in the back.  


Off in the distance he saw a group of girls ahead of him walking into the trailer that housed his calculus class.  Classes had been moved to the trailers in light of the fact that the school was redoing many of the classrooms, and this meant that many of the students needed to walk quite a ways just to get to class.  The path itself was littered with debris because of the construction, and Derrick took pleasure in watching the girls in front of him kick the dirt and rocks mindlessly on their way to class.  Their pretty painted toes sitting on top of foamy flip flops were mercilessly beating the ground to a pulp without the girls knowledge.

Of course the girls in front of him were the some of the prettier girls at school.  Jessica was an Asian track star with a tight butt and beautiful legs.  Her deep brown eyes and tanned skin were absolutely intoxicating.  Ashley, the cheerleader, was the typical stuck up blonde.  Her daddy bought her everything she wanted, and she had an overall domineering personality.  Of course she was the choice girl that most every guy in the school wanted, so it was unsurprising that she carried an entitled attitude.  Finally there was Sarah the dark haired beauty with milky colored skin, and blue eyes.  Derrick didn’t know much about her other than she was typically seen with Ashley and Jessica.  

Overall, he didn’t care for any of the girls’ attitudes, but it was undeniable that he found them absolutely stunning.  Each for her own reasons.  Derrick stared at their legs and feet as he made his way up the stairs to the trailer.  All of the girls had beautifully done pedicures, courtesey of their rich parents.  

Derrick himself was no slouch.  He was captain of the water polo and swim teams, took all advanced placement classes, and was very capable of socializing.  However, he seemed to always be lost in fantasy worlds or playing video games to spend time chasing after girls, and this, combined with the fact that many girls found him attractive, caused him to be intimidating.  Consequently, he didn’t date much, although he desired the women around him.  

He sat down at his desk in the back, and began taking out his books while pondering how he would pass the time in class.  Class was usually a terrible bore to Derrick because he learned much faster than many of the other students, and he spent many a class playing on his phone or checking out the pretty girls around him.  He strategically placed himself in the back so he could watch the girls feet while they kicked around mindlessly in class.  He never passed up a chance to watch a beautiful girl’s feet.  It was endlessly more entertaining than attempting to listen to his middle aged teacher, Ms. Cote.  Luckily, Derrick had chosen a seat within eye shot of Jessica and Ashley’s feet.  

The teacher droned on, and Derrick quickly began to lose interest as he dosed in and out of consciousness.  He sat back in his chair and began his daily routine of scanning the floor for what shoes the girls were wearing that day.  His eyes landed on Jessica’s first because she was closest to him, and he watched as her blue painted toes flexed up and down, obviously stretching her tired soles after a morning run.  He watched as her powerful foot flexed, applying pressure to the black, foam sandal that supported it.  It was one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen.  Her blue toes looked like they held bits of lint between them from her black running socks, and Derrick watched as her powerful toes ground the lint between them as she aimlessly wiggled her toes in her sandals.  He could see bits of dirt and lint fall from her toes as she moved around, obviously bored with the lecture, and he imagined what it would be like to be the size of those lint pieces.  How big would her toes look from that angle?  Would he even be able to see over them?  He imagined her powerful toes wrapping around his body as he struggled against their size, smell, and might.  The immense scent of her sweat surrounded all around as he struggled in vain against the might of her sweaty toes.  

Derrick snapped out of his daydream as the teacher called on him to answer a question.  He immediately looked up at the board and stared like a deer in headlights as silence filled the room.  This was an easy question he had answered on his homework, but his mind had been occupied with the daydream of worshiping Jessica’s toes.  He stammered for an answer, but nothing came.  Suddenly, Ashley coughed, forcing out a glib comment.

“No Clue!” Ashley coughed as she began giggling to herself.  She looked to the side at Jessica, and both girls laughed at the comment.  

“Take the integral of X with respect to Z,” confidently answered Derrick as he smiled to himself.  He always had been proud of his superior ability to react in situations just like this one.  

“Very good, Derrick.  That is all,” his teacher Ms. Cote replied.  She turned her attention to another student to answer the next question.

Derrick turned his attention back to the ground, confident that he would not be disturbed again this class.  After all, most students were unable to answer even the more simplistic questions, so Ms. Cote focused most of her attention on them.  His eyes fell on Ashley’s feet where he saw something odd.  It looked like a bug attempting to wiggle out from between her pink, painted toes.  From his vantage point, Derrick could clearly see what looked like a flailing bug attempting to move from between her second and third toes on her right foot.  He took a second to focus harder, but Ashley removed her foot from her pink sandal and brought it up to her lap.  He saw her attention clearly drawn to her foot,  and she used her hand to massage her toes.  Or so it looked from Derrick’s position.  This went on for several seconds, and Derrick intently watched as Ashley massaged her toes for what seemed to be quite some time.  Finally, when she dropped her foot back into her sandal, Derrick could no longer see the bug.  

“Do you always stare at girls this much?” Jessica said.

Derrick snapped out of his trance and looked at Jessica he was leaning over her desk staring at him.  She had obviously seen that he was watching the massage Ashley was giving herself, and she didn’t look entirely pleased about it.  He slightly blushed, but was thankful that most people don’t assume someone is fantasizing about another person’s feet.

“I uh...no.  I was just thinking about something.  I’m not staring,” he retorted.

“Well, coulda fooled me buddy.  Whatever,” she scoffed in response.

Derrick quickly turned his away from both girls’ feet and towards the wall.  Although his eyes had been turned away, his mind was still thinking of Ashley’s feet and the bug he had seen between her toes.  What was it?  Why did it look so odd?  And, what had Ashley done to it?  His mind raced to imagine the answers to these questions, and all he could reason was that it was some sort of ant that she had crushed between her toes.  Or maybe that was just the answer he had hoped it was.

The bell rang, and all the students began packing up.  While doing so, Ashley dropped a manila folder out of her backpack onto the floor at Derrick’s feet.  

“Hey, mister know it all, can you grab that for me?” she asked between the chews of her gum.

“Ya, why not, I mean it’s not like everyone doesn’t already do everything for you already,” he sarcastically responded as he bent down to pick up the folder.

“Ok, whatever.  You’re just jealous...” Ashley had begun to respond but her phone suddenly began ringing the latest Katie Perry song.  “Hello?  Oh, hi Daddy!  Ya...I can do that.  Yes.  Ok.  You want more?”  

Derrick quickly lost interest in her conversation and picked up the folder, but some of the contents spilled out as he was doing so.  An image stared back at him from the ground, and he took a second to focus in on it.  It was the image of a man next to what looked like a gigantic ruler; however, the ruler was showing only an inch in the picture, and the man didn’t even come up to half of the pictured inch.  He would have investigated further, but he was interrupted by Ashley as she grabbed the folder and the picture from him.

“Mind your own business!” she snapped at Derrick.  “Sorry Daddy, I have your files.  Yes, it has gone really well.  I’ll bring everything back after school.  Love you Daddy.”  She snapped closed her phone.

“Uh, Ashley, what was that all about?”

“It was none of your business mister.  Stop being so nosy.”  She picked up her things and turned to walk out with Jessica and Sarah.  Derrick remained in his chair watching the girls leave, and staring in disbelief.  

His concentration was interrupted by a black pump that stepped into his line of sight.

“Are you ok, Derrick?  You look dazed,” Ms. Cote asked.

“I’m fine.  I was just confused by something,” he responded.

“Well, I’m sure I could tutor you a bit after school if you are not getting the material.  You could come by my house?”

“Thanks Ms. Cote, but I’m not missing the material.  It’s something else,” Derrick quickly grabbed his and made his way to the door.

“Well if you need anything, let me know...” his teacher called after him.

Derrick stepped outside and stared at the back’s of Ashley, Jessica, and Sarah as they made their back to main campus.  Had he actually seen what he thought he saw?  Was this what he thought?  Was that bug stuck in Ashley’s toes actually a person?  All he knew was that he needed to find out, and fast.

 

 

Lint by Microjames
Author's Notes:

No *official* shrinking yet, but I added a taste of what is to come.  Hope you guys enjoy.  Thanks for the reviews!

“Dude that was a sick move you did back there.  Totally turned him!”

“Ya, ya.  It’s what I do,” Derrick shrugged off the compliment.  

He had just finished water polo practice and was walking to his car with his best friend Ryan.  The two had played together since 8th grade, and now their senior year was approaching.  Both were excited to see how the team would play this season.

“Bro, we totally got it this year.  Los Alisos is going down!  There’s no way they can stop you in set,” Ryan continued to talk as he and Derrick walked out to their cars past the construction.  

“I guess, I don’t know though, they have a few big guys man.  It’s going to be rough.”

“Not as rough as your lonely nights!” Ryan joked.  Derrick immediately shot him a glare.

“Bud, I’m only joking.  You know me bro.  Anyways, you should come out tonight.  We
are having a party at this chick’s place.  There’s going to be plenty of drunk girls to hook up with!”

Derrick never liked going to parties.  It wasn’t that he couldn’t talk to girls or drink; he was more than capable of holding his own against other guys.  In fact, he was actually quite the popular guy at parties, but he just didn’t enjoy it.  Something about the whole interacting and forcing mundane conversations with people he didn’t know just seemed pointless to him.  

“I don’t know man.  I got a lot on my mind.  Plus we have that calculus test tomorrow.”

“Ya, like YOU need to study for that test.  C’mon bro, there are going to be tons of hot girls at this party.  And you need to let one loose more than any guy I know.  It’s probably why you’re so angry in the pool,” Ryan glibly remarked.

“I don’t need to ‘let one loose’ Ryan.  I just got a lot on my mind,” Derrick deflected the accusation.

“Ya, like staring at girls’ feet?  I know you love em, but if you ever want to actually, you know, ‘play’ with a girl’s feet...you have to...you know...talk to one.”

“Shut up man, you know I hate it when you bring that up.  God, I can’t believe my mom let you in without telling me that day.  Doesn’t that make you gay for walking in on a guy jackin’ it?”

“Not as gay as you are for skipping a party with a bunch of girls,” Ryan laughed.  “Hey, yo, check it out, it’s the girl that's throwing the party!”  Ryan pointed over at a silver Jetta with a girl getting into it.  

Derrick looked in the direction that Ryan was staring, and his jaw dropped.  There, in all her blonde glory, was Ashley getting into her Jetta.  She was wearing aviator glasses and singing to the radio.  The guys continued walking towards their cars as she pulled out of her spot and began driving towards them.  She rolled down her passenger window and bent over the center console to yell something at them.

“Hey you losers coming to my party tonight?”

“Hell ya.  I wouldn’t miss you drunk for the world.  Who you gonna’ ride tonight?” Ryan immediately responded.

Ashley rolled her eyes, “Well certainly not you.  I only sleep with real men.”

“Woah, woah, can you back up that bark with a little bite, cutie?  I can take pain,”  Ryan smiled suggestively at her.


“Yeah, yeah whatever.  So Derrick you coming too?  Or are you going to be MIA as usual?”

Derrick immediately responded, “Oh I’ll be there.”

“What?!  This bitch asks you and you respond like a little wuss?  But when I ask you, it’s all ‘oh no man I’d rather sit at home brooding like Edward’?”  Ryan shoved Derrick playfully.

 

“Whatever, you two can take that bromance elsewhere.  Just make sure to bring a bottle tonight.  Derrick ask your older sister to buy for you.  Ciao!”  Ashley turned up her radio station and sped away.  

 

“So you getting Karen to buy you booze man?  Doesn’t she get pissed whenever you ask?”

 

“Yeah, but I’ll make it happen this time,” Derrick grinned to himself.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Derrick arrived home and immediately walked to his room in the back.  His mother was still at work, and it looked like his sister would be home soon.  He flopped onto his bed and began thinking about the night.  The sun was setting and he felt a cool breeze coming in through the window.  He briefly closed his eyes to rest and drifted off to sleep.

He suddenly found himself on a large field and barely able to see.  He couldn’t make out much with the lights nearly out.  All he could see were huge structures in the far off distance with the exception of the titanic monolith that stood about a hundred yards away from him.  The ground was extremely bouncy and pure black, and it was covered in small dents about the size of his foot.  He bent down to examine the dents and noticed that the terrain sloped downwards.  He followed the slope down into what seemed like a dried up lake.  He noticed a smell emanating all around him, but he couldn’t quite place it.  However, it wasn’t terrible by any means, it reminded him of a musky cheese.  He looked at the ground below him and noticed that it seemed like it had been almost polished, or it was at least smoothed over in comparison to the surface outside of the lake bed.  

His examination of the lake bed was interrupted by a blinding light that came suddenly in front of him.  He shielded his eyes from the light and fell back onto the floor behind him; his body bounced a bit as the ground absorbed his weight.  All he could make out was a blinding light that came out of a titanic, rectangular opening.  It was as of someone had opened the horizon and let in the sun at twilight.  Before he could even begin to understand what was going on, he was surprised when a humongous object blocked out part of the light.  He couldn't see much other than the structure was set on two pillars that stretched high up to hold a structure.  He was then interrupted by a deafening sound.

“... GRAB...FLIP FLOPS ... PARTY....WENT...SHOWER...YOUR PLACE,” the structure spoke as Derrick covered his ears instinctively.  He sat there and began to think about what he had just heard.  The structure continued to speak, but Derrick’s mind was racing as he tried to understand what was going on.  

He didn’t get much time to react as he suddenly saw the being lift one of its supporting pillars and begin to fiddle with the bottom portion.  It seemed to remove part of its supporting structure and cast it aside, then it grabbed another portion that seemed to peel off.

“Oh my god.  Holy shit!” Derrick exclaimed to himself.  His mind was slowly piecing together exactly what was going on as he began to stand back up in the lake bed.  He quickly glanced down at the ground and back at the monolith he had seen when he first arrived on this alien wasteland.  He glanced back and forth between the two for a couple seconds before being knocked down by a shock wave.

He looked to his right and marveled at the sight before him.  It was a gigantic opening; larger than anything he’d ever seen.  The opening was colored faded white and had large pink stripes running intermittently on it.  He looked a couple hundred yards past the opening and saw a series of intertwined pillars that covered the structure.  He was then hit with a pungent odor that smelled of a locker room and garbage combined in a concentrated cocktail, and he quickly covered his nose to stop from gagging.  

He began to get up, and he turned to his left to look back at the structure.  However, all he was greeted with was a mammoth wall of tan and blue.  The ground below him began to violently shake, and the wall was quickly moving in on him.  As he watched in terror, he could see car-sized black boulders on the tan colored portion of the wall.  He tried to make out what it was, but was brought back to reality as four other titanic objects came into view aligned with this blue covered barrier.  He rapidly began running up the slope of the lake bed and towards the monolith about a hundred yards away.  He was constantly jostled by the tremors as he attempted to make his way.

Derrick didn’t make it far as the block of flesh hit him at what seemed like high speed.  He was knocked into the air and flew towards another tan colored wall that had taken up residence on the opposing side of the large pillar to which he had hoped would provide sanctuary from the cataclysm occurring all around him.  

He closed his eyes in in order to shield himself from the impact, but he never felt any pain.  Instead he suddenly felt himself fall into a fuzzy, damp bed.  He could feel his arms and legs had been trapped in the mesh around him, and the awful smell was permeating the air.  He strained to open his eyes as he felt his stomach churn as if he were on a roller coaster.  The feeling of weightlessness ended after a few seconds, and he shifted about in the sweaty web.  He looked around and could see that the structure to which he was attached was moving up and down in unison with the opposing structure that had originally knocked him into the air.  

As he helplessly stared, he felt his body churn as the two structures around him pushed together and his face was mashed into the damp, rough surface of the opposing side.  He tried to keep his mouth shut but the friction forced it open, and he inadvertently began gulping down what tasted like sludge seasoned with large amounts of salt.  This went on for several seconds as his body was mercilessly ground against the fleshy structure before he was pulled away.  Derrick attempted to spit out the taste, but it had been forced down his throat.  He was unable to move his arms or legs as he was firmly stuck in a black, fuzzy web.  Frantically he looked around for any sort of salvation.

All he could see above him was a long, smooth walkway about a mile in width and several in length that extended up to the sky.  Far above it, he saw a tan colored sun covered in black flowing hair.  He squinted to make it out and was suddenly shocked.

“Jessica?!  Jessica, help me!  It’s Derrick!  I’m down here!” He called out.  The being above him paid no attention to him, and continued to bark out indecipherable sounds.  Derrick began frantically attempting to escape from his smelly prison, but succeeded in only wedging himself farther into the trap.  He now found his entire mouth covered in the black fuzz, and his mouth tasted of a salty, putrid mixture.  He kept glancing upwards towards what he thought to be his savior, and he did in fact see the being look down in his direction.

“Yesh...Jeshica...I’ Here...” he tried to yell through the damp gag covering his mouth.  His heart jumped as the face of his friend Jessica began to move towards him.  He felt his entire body move as the toe he was attached to moved upwards towards the incoming face.  “Yesh!  Yesh!  Hel’ E!” he tried to state.

However, his heart sank as he suddenly saw a gigantic, blue-painted finger move towards him.  It impacted behind him on the toe to which he was attached, and it slowly made its way towards him.  Derrick felt his entire body scooped up by the motion of the enormous finger, and watched in horror as he was quickly sliding towards the area between the two toes in which he was wedged.  

Jessica was playing with her toe lint as she talked on the phone.

“No Jessica!” He screeched as he spit out the lint from his mouth.  “I’m not lint!  Help me!”  But it was to no avail.  He quickly impacted with the large area between her toes and collided with several other boulder sized pieces of black lint.  He would have tried to move but suddenly felt a tremendous amount of pressure on his back from the finger behind him.

“Jessica....Stop!” He tried to scream as the pressure behind him began to build.  He could feel the immense finger scraping back and forth between him as Jessica rubbed the area between her two toes.  He felt her wiggle her toes again playfully as if she was enjoying the sensation of grinding him between her toes like a worthless piece of lint.  

Derrick could no longer feel anything as the pressure built past anything that he could imagine.  He began to black out as he felt his body begin to give and absorb into the area between the mammoth toes.  

“I’m not...lint...”  He let out one last scream as he blacked out.


Derrick awoke in his bed to the sound of the front door slamming.  He looked around him and saw his room still in the same condition.  He wiped his tongue with his hand and found no remnants of lint.  

“Twerp, you around?” he heard his sister’s voice coming from down the hallway.

Derrick jumped to his feet and brought himself back to reality.  After composing himself for a few seconds, he walked out into the hallway and saw his 25 year old sister taking off her pumps.  Her stocking covered foot slid out of the footwear and into her awaiting hands.

“God,  my feet are killing me,” she complained to him.  “What’s up?”

“Oh, Karen.  I need you to do me a favor.”

“Oh, what’s that?” she said as she released her foot from the massage and stood at full height.  Her brown hair swung down, and her green eyes stared back at Derrick.

“I need you to buy me some booz.”


 

 

Nylons by Microjames
Author's Notes:

Thanks for all of the positive reviews.  This chapter is, yet again, very foot centered.  I will be covering all categories within this story, I'm just building up to it.  

“Uh, ya, like I’m gonna do that for you,” Karen sneered, “Mom and Dad would kill me.  Plus remember last time?  That whole ‘trip to the hospital because you were too stupid to manage your drinking’?  That ring any bells?”

“Oh, c’mon!  That was a year ago.  It’s totally different now.  Plus...I have to go to this party.  You don’t understand Karri,” Derrick begged in response.

Karen walked up to her little brother, staring him directly in the eyes.  Her black work outfit swung from side to side as she strutted with confidence at the begging teenager.  Her soft stockings causing a muffled sound on the granite floor as her feet glided using both the fabric and accumulated sweat on her foot.

“Oh, really?  Do tell bro.  Since when do you care about parties?  I think I party more than you, and I work full time,” She smirked.

Derrick looked away briefly in embarrassment, but his body betrayed him as he felt his face turn flush.

“Don’t play dumb.  I know you’re hiding something.  God, your face is redder than a cherry.  So what’s her name?”

Derrick didn’t want to answer, but he knew he was trapped.  Karen would never let him live this down.  

“Well there are a couple.  But one in particular, her name is Jessica.  She’s a track runner, and I think she’s really cute,” Derrick lied.  He couldn’t let her know the real reason that he wanted to go to the party.  

“Awe, my little bro has a crush on a girl.  How cute!” Karen puckered her lips and made a baby face at him.  Her pink lips pursed as she made kissing noises at him.

“Shut up Karri!” Derrick pushed her and began walking away.

“Awe little bro, I didn’t mean to hurt your wittle feewings!”  she turned to chase after him using the slickness of her stockings and the granite floor to slide back in his path.  “You know I love you bro!”

“Yeah, well I’m sick of you treating me like a baby.  I’m 17 dammit.  Not some little kid.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever you say.  You’ll always be little to me.  No matter what size you are,” She laughed.  “So, how badly do you want this girl?  C’mon, you can tell me...” Karen asked.

Derrick stopped and stared down at her.  From his height, she was almost a full head shorter.

“...Pretty badly...” Derrick slowly said.  His lie seemed to be working so far.

“Well, if that’s the case.  I could come up with a way you can get your booze, but you’re going to have to do something for me first.”  Karen smiled as she turned away and took a few steps before turning back and staring at him sternly.

“And what exactly do I have to do?”

“Well...” Karen bit her lip while smiling.  She looked down at the ground for a moment at her stocking covered feet.  She wiggled her black painted toes in their nylon casings for a few seconds before tilting her head up and glaring at Derrick with her green eyes.

“I want you to rub my feet.  And a good rub, not some half-ass attempt,” Karen giggled to herself, continuing to wiggle her toes.  

“Oh no, I’m not doing that.  You just came home from a 12 hour shift at the bank.  They must wreak!” Derrick made a disgusted face as he backed away from Karen.

“Oh, c’mon, they don’t smell that bad.  Plus, my feet are killing me.  How would a 10 minute massage kill you?”  Karen stepped forward towards her brother.  “Just think of how much fun you’ll have with that girl tonight...” She smiled as she shifted her weight to one leg and began dragging her toe on the ground in a circle while staring down.  

Derrick’s eyes instinctively shot to the ground.  He watched for a few seconds as Karen dragged her stocking covered toe across the granite floor, leaving a faint, wet trail behind them.  His eyes followed as her toe gracefully glided across the white colored ground, bouncing over the small imperfections.  He was brought back to reality as his sister spoke.

“So, do we have a deal?”

Derrick gulped, “Fine.  10 minutes right?  And just a foot massage?”

“We’ll see...” Karen stated as she turned to walk to the leather couch in their living room.

Derrick reluctantly followed, watching her feet crush the carpet fibers as she walked.  He could see her heel forcefully impact on the white strands of carpet as they bent to her weight.  As she lifted her foot off, he noticed the strands were bent in almost a crop circle resembling her foot.  

Karen flopped herself down on the couch, propping her feet up.  She smiled at her brother and wiggled her toes.  

“Ready little bro?”

“Let’s just get this over with,” Derrick sat down at the opposing end of the couch while Karen placed her feet in his lap.  From even this vantage point, he began to smell her funk.  It reminded him of a block of cheese left overnight in a sauna.  He turned his head to the side in disgust.

“What? they aren’t that bad bro!  Grow a pair!” Karen glared at her brother and lightly kicking him in the side of his face with the top of her left foot.  Her toes collided with the corner of his mouth.  Derrick immediately tasted the salt of her foot and turned his head to spit.

“Sick Karri.  What the hell?!” He yelled at her.

“Oh, whatever.  Get to rubbing.  Your time hasn’t even started.”  She laughed.

Derrick turned back to the silky peds in front of him.  He reached towards the arch of her left foot and began rubbing.  Perspiration began to accumulate on his thumb as he stroked her arch, and he started to feel his heart rate accelerate.  He could hear Karen sigh in relief,  but his attention was drawn to her feet.  He watched as his thumb slid over her foot as it reacted to the strong pressure being applied.  Her toes wiggled in excitement as his hand slid over the silk covered arch, and her stocking stretched as it was pulled against her midnight colored toenails.  The nails made a faint scratching sound as they shifted back and forth within their sweaty prison.

Derrick grabbed the heel of her foot with his free hand and began to work.  He could hear Karen ranting on about something, probably her coworkers, as she browsed through a magazine she picked up off the coffee table.  However, Derrick was far too hypnotized by her writhing toes to care what she was saying.  He rolled his hand over the ball of her foot, and her toes showed their appreciation as they curled in excitement.  He could feel the callus at the ball of her foot from hours of wearing heels, and he started to massage it while continuing to rub her heel.

As if it was reacting to his movements, her other foot began rubbing his leg in excitement from the sensation, and Derrick gulped as he felt his pants tighten.  Unsure of what to do, or possibly not caring, he continued to caress her foot as it wriggled in excitement.  His eyes followed the dark toes as they led him on, bouncing up and down in rhythm with his strokes.  

“My toes! Don’t forget to squeeze my toes!” Karen looked up from her magazine at her brother.  She playfully kicked him with her right foot in the side before returning her emerald eyes back to the newest Katy Perry news.  

“Yeah,  whatever,” Derrick replied as he moved his fingers to her toes.  He immediately started massaging her toes, ensuring to apply just enough pressure.

“Ah, yes, that’s much better,” he heard Karen approve.

As he continued to stroke her long toes, his eye caught notice of movement within her stocking as he stretched it while pulling on her toes.  His mind focused on these specks, and he watched as they fell from the stocking to her hungry digits below.  The specks were quickly scooped up by her active toes as they wiggled with each massage, and Derrick lost sight of the tiny objects as they were ground into nothing.

His mind immediately imagined himself with the dirt, holding on for dear life as he hung helplessly onto the fibers of the stocking.  A hungry set of titanic toes forcefully throwing himself off balance as they moved back and forth like leviathans.  His hand began to slip as he was thrown off balance by the thrashing, and he made the mistake of looking down.  Below him was a sea of flesh, lint, and grime that had accumulated as the goddess went about her day.  He could see his fellow comrades fall to their dooms as they cascaded into the depths between the ravenous beasts.  Some landed on the tips of the toes as they rolled to their dooms, scraping along the large ridges of the cream colored structures.  

Derrick watched as other specks rolled on top of the black colored sheets adorning the heads of the waiting toes.  They slid, helplessly skipping across the smooth surface before colliding into a fleshy wall and bouncing to their sweaty doom.  He could feel his hands giving way as the fibers on which he was relying began to slide out from his fingers due to the perspiration in the air.  He gulped as he faced the inevitable plummet to the depths of the warm digits. The toes rubbed together, mocking his futile attempts to escape their might, and he finally lost his last hold.  

Air rushed by him as he dove towards the awaiting pillars.  Frantically, his arms flailed about as he attempted to grab onto the fleshy wall of one of the titans, but it was in vain as his hands easily slid, due to the layer of sweat.  He looked down, as he watched his grave fast approaching, and saw the folds of flesh opening to accept him just as they did the dirt.  Closing his eyes in anticipation, he accepted his fate.

“Twerp, did you forget about my other foot?” Karen barked as she slammed her right foot into the side of his face.  

Derrick snapped out of the trance and blinked a couple times, not even registering that his sister had just pounded her sweaty foot into his face.  He didn’t even say anything for a few seconds before looking back at her.

“Sorry, I’ll get back to work.”

“No, it’s been ten minutes.  But you don’t get to avoid my other foot that easily,” Karen’s bright eyes looked towards the ceiling for a couple seconds as she pondered what to say.  

“Tell you what.  Since you can’t escape my foot this easily, I’ll let you skip massaging it if you lick my toes.”

“What?!” Derrick jumped slightly up, forcing his previously unnoticed erection to announce itself in a twitch of pain. He winced slightly, but made sure to hold his sister’s feet above his crotch.

“Yeah, I think that’s fitting.  Lick my right foot, and I’ll get you your booze. Show your sister how much you love her!” she giggled to herself as she lifted her foot up to eye level with him.

“No, that’s wrong.  Isn’t that illegal or something?”  He responded.

“Look, do you want the booze or not?  This is just too good to let you get out of,” she declared.

Derrick stared intently at the stocking covered toes wiggling in front of him.  He could see the nylon strain as each of the toes scooped up portions of the material underneath them.  

“Come on!  We don’t bite!” Karen personified her foot.

Derrick sighed to himself while remembering the real reason he wanted to attend the party.  

“Alright, fine,” He stated as he moved his head slightly closer to the fidgeting appendage.

“Oh, goody, let me get my camera phone!” she squealed.

“NO!” He yelled as he grabbed her leg to stop her.

“Relax twerp.  I was kidding.  Now ready to give my tosie wosies a kissy poo?”

Derrick let out a long breath, and stuck his tongue out of his mouth.  He slowly approached the foot, watching the toes wave him closer.  They nodded in approval as his mouth encroached upon the grime covered goal.  

His tongue collided with the tip of the big toe and he instantly tasted a salty essence on his taste buds.  He began to move his tongue up the toe to finish his job but was suddenly interrupted.

“Take my whole foot bro!” Karen yelled grinning to herself.

Derrick was unable to react before Karen violently shoved her entire foot into his open maw.  His mouth was assaulted with the taste of leather, nylon, sweat, and a plethora of scum-like tastes.  Time seemed to stand still as he instinctively started sucking on the foot wiggling in his mouth, and he closed his eyes to enjoy the cheesy taste.  

He could feel the nylons rubbing against his tongue and the toes began rubbing themselves on the roof of his mouth.  He didn’t resist as the foot continued raping his mouth.  He could feel the sweat begin to drip down his throat, and he was ashamed to realize that he was actually enjoying this.  

However, his enjoyment was short lived.

“EW!  Are you actually sucking on it?!”  Karen screeched as she pulled her foot away from his face.  “You little pervert!  Were you enjoying that?!”

“No, no!  I was just surprised.  It was a reflex!”  Derrick frantically searched for the correct lie.

“So you just decide to suck on anything shoved in your mouth?”  Karen sat up and looked at him smirking.  “You do realize how unbelievably funny that sounds, right?”

He turned away in embarrassment and got up.

“Bro, relax.  I’m your sister.  No matter how messed up you are, you’re my little bro.  So if you just enjoy sucking on whatever comes in your mouth, be my guest,” Karen laughed to herself as she stood up.  

“Whatever,” Derrick stated defiantly.  

“Will you chillax already.  You are way too wound up,” his sister replied, “Alright, well a deal is a deal, and you held up your end of the bargain.  Shall we go get you your booze?”

“Finally, can we just get this over with?”

“Not until you show as much love to my other foot...just kidding,” she shoved him playfully as they headed towards the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yo man, what took you so long?  The party is already raging!”  Ryan greeted Derrick at the front door.

“I had to uh...convince my sister to buy me beer,” Derrick shyly stated as he handed his friend a six pack.  

“Alright whatever, man.  Just start chugging to catch up!”

Derrick quickly grabbed a beer and began chugging it as he surveyed the party.  There were an array of teenagers there.  He recognized quite a few of them from school, but some were new faces.  As he made his way through the crowd following Ryan, he began scanning the crowd for Ashley.  Not seeing her, he sat back against the wall as he and Ryan arrived in a group of friends.

“Hey Derrick, you’re here?  Shouldn’t you be studying or something?” Rory, a guy on the water polo team, mocked.

“Yeah, yeah, screw you too Rory.”

“Whatever bro, hey Ryan wasn’t someone looking for Derrick earlier?”

Ryan, clearly buzzed from the few drinks he had already downed, turned and stared at Rory for a few seconds before fully registering the question.  

“Oh, right.  Derrick, Ashley was looking for you.  She was pretty drunk, and said she had something ‘fun’ to show you,” Ryan smiled, “Guess you won the ‘ride of the night’ jackpot!  Am I right?”  He raised his hand to the group and everyone gave him a high five cheering.

“Yeah,  yeah,” Derrick replied between sips of his beer.  He looked down for a second before being greeted by a pair of crimson pedicured feet encased in six inch open-toed stilettos.  He admired the toes for a second before following them up the legs to the black dress, and finally his eyes locked with the blonde haired beauty standing before him.  

“Speak of the devil!” Ryan cheered as he raised his glass towards Ashley.

Ashley, clearly tipsy from the way she was swaying, stared back at Derrick for a few seconds before smiling and hugging him.  

“Hey there shtud,” she slurred in his ear, “I’ve got shomething I want to show you.”  Derrick  then immediately felt a sharp pain as she reached down and grabbed his crotch.  

“Heyo!” Ryan cheered as he pat his friend on the back, “Lets leave these love birds alone guys.”

The group moved away as Ashley grabbed Derrick by the hand and led him upstairs.  He grinned to himself as he imagined the possibilities and the image, still ingrained in his brain, from calculus class earlier that day.  

The two finally arrived at Ashley’s room, and she shut the door.  The room was adorned in pink, matching Ashley’s bitchy, princess-like mentality.  She shoved him down on the bed and stood over him aggressively.  Placing both hands on either side of him, she leaned in, her breath smelling of sugar and vodka.   

“Have I got something fun for you.  You have no idea how long I have waited to get you here,” she stammered out as she pulled slightly away while holding on to his shirt.  

“Oh really, what type of ‘thing’ do you have to show me Ash?”

“Something I know you’ve been interested in since class this morning,” she smiled to herself as she twirled around and looked over her shoulder, her blonde locks falling down her back.

“Don’t act stupid, I know you wanted this,” she slyly stated walking towards her dresser.

“Wanted what exactly?” Derrick asked sitting up in anticipation.

“This”

End Notes:

Now the real fun begins...

Panties by Microjames
Author's Notes:

The action finally begins.

Criticism is always appreciated.

 

Darkness.

All Derrick could see was darkness.  His eyes scoured the area around him, vainly attempting to make sense of anything.  The pitch black oblivion simply stared back at him as he trekked forward.  A faint breeze blew by, and his nose caught wind of a faint odor.  It was something he had smelled before but couldn’t quite place it.  His senses heightened by the absence of sight, he stood for a few moments pondering this new smell.  He inhaled again, assaulting his nostrils with faint smells of sweat and something distinctly feminine.  Try as he might, he couldn’t quite make it out.

Returning to his current predicament, he surveyed what he could of the landscape.  In his immediate field of vision, he saw a white and pink colored ground that felt soft to the touch but distinctly felt synthetic.  There was a faint moisture soaked into the ground, and as Derrick jumped in place, he could feel a spring like reaction below.  

His eyes wandered around the ground until he distinctly saw his own feet, bare.  Shocked, he looked at his entire body, realizing he was completely naked.  He instinctually reached to cover himself, as if to hide from some gaping crowd, and his mind immediately conjured up the dreams of waking up in school totally naked.  

“Is anyone there?” he called out to the void.

He was greeted with nothing but silence.  His mind raced.  How did I get here? What happened last night?  Where is Ashley?  Flabbergasted by his inability to recall the memories through the haze of a hangover, he began walking forward, uncertain if this was the “right” direction.

As he journeyed through his cloth landscape, faint streaks of light began to flow through the sky.  His eyesight slowly began to return to him, with colors first emerging followed by vague shapes.  Wherever he was, it was completely unfamiliar.  As more and more light began cascading in overhead, his mind began to see things that he immediately rejected as impossible.

“Is that a...no...it...can’t be...can it?”

Before Derrick stood a massive monument, easily 150 feet tall.  It was supported by a black pole with a terrace perched above.  One side of the terrace sported a vast walkway that looked similar to a titanic slide.  The slide steeply flowed downward for about 200 feet before touching the ground below it.  At the bottom, another terrace formed with a massive canopy atop it.

“It’s a high heel.  Holy fuck.  It’s a fucking high heel,” Derrick exclaimed.

Immediately his body began reacting, both defensively as well as sexually.  He scanned around the area as more light poured in and images began to take shape.  Beyond the high heel was a world of pink, with vast structures all around.  Focusing in, he began to recognize the  skyscrapers as ordinary objects.  A bed, desk, and mountains of clothes surrounded him.  In their wake was a vast forest of white poles, beaten down by what looked like years of torment.  

He immediately realized that he was sporting a massive erection.  

“This...is...impossible,” his mouth widening at the situation.

He had done it.  His fantasies had come true.  He was finally the relative size of an ant, probably no bigger than u39; of an inch tall.  His mind flooded with visions of his dreams of this moment.  He fell back onto his cloth surface staring up at the impossibly large white sky above him, and he couldn’t believe it had all actually happened or even how it had happened.

His scans caught a glimpse of an end to his current vantage point.  A distinct wall of flowery fabric blocked him from the forest of carpet below, and he immediately knew where he was.

“I’m in her fucking panties.  I’m in Ashley’s panties, and I’m the size of an ant,” he smiled to himself as he laid back taking in the smell.

He closed his eyes and imagined the hard day that these garments had endured under Ashley.  Every moment of torture under her titanic nether regions and perfect ass came flooding to his imagination.  He began stroking the garments in a playful manner, imagining what it must have been like to be at the mercy of Ashley’s pussy.  Envisioning every moment, Derrick longed to taste and smell the panties.  He wanted to sleep in them.  He wanted to become them.

*BOOM*

His daydream was interrupted by a shockwave that caused him to bounce a bit on his panty trampoline.  His head shot up to look at what had caused it, with his mind subliminally already knowing the source.  

There, before him, in all of her glory was Ashley.  To say she was impossibly huge was an understatement.  Derrick had a hard time conceptualizing her massive form, as his brain had never seen anything this large.  He laid there sporting a blank stare as the titaness rose in the dimly lit room from the tremendous bed upon which she had obviously passed out.  Her massive feet slammed once again into the ground, toes grinding the trees of carpet beneath them.  Her now chipped pink toenail polish glimmered in the light.

She moved.

At first, Derrick didn’t know what to do.  His mind couldn't fathom something this large moving this quickly.   Her massive legs appeared to cover easily a half mile in less than a second, and just as quickly as she had appeared, her massive nude form disappeared behind the slam of a white door.

Bewildered by the experience of seeing a normal sized person at his current size, Derrick froze for a few moments, his mind racing at the current reality.  

“She’s...massive. I can’t even…” his mind wandered, “I don’t know what to do.”

Lost in thought, he didn’t notice the sound of a flush until he saw Ashley burst back through the doorway, her pale form showing in the light.  Before he could muster up any coherent train of thought, she was upon him.  Her massive feet slammed down on either side of him as she sat back down on the bed before him.

Derrick began running towards her.

“Ashley!” he yelled, “Down here!  Look down at your panties!”

He flailed his arms back and forth as he sprinted across the pink and white polka dotted panties, barely covering a noticeable amount of distance to any normal sized person.  He continued screaming up at the goddess, hoping to get sort of real reaction.  He didn’t know what to really expect.  Never in his dreams had he ever been able to actually contact a girl in this predicament, but then again, he had never fully fathomed the dangers to which he was currently exposed.

“Ash, look down here!  Hey!” he screeched.

Ashley paid no mind to the tiny spot below her.  She rubbed her eyes and yawned, feeling her head throb from the drinks the night before.  She could barely see, and her hair was a mess.  Her golden hair draped over her shoulders, lightly covering her well endowed chest, and she sat oblivious to the speck below her.

“Down here you bitch!  Can’t you hear me!” Derrick began to tire from sprinting, and he suddenly felt his foot stick to the floor, forcing him to trip onto the cotton pavement.  His face was met with a wet substance that oozed into his eyes and mouth.  He distinctly remembered this taste.  It was Ashley’s cum.

Memories of the night before began flooding back, or at least, parts of the memories came back.  He began piecing together his night.  The make out session, his hand in her pants, her beautiful ass, and his raging cock inside her were pieces to the puzzle he was attempting to solve.  He tried to pick himself up from the ooze, but he felt it cling to him as an adhesive.  

Ashley stood up.

Derrick heard the bed creak and saw her massive form move as he attempted to crane his head up to see her.  He struggled against the cum prison in which he was trapped, and freed himself.  Before he could take any pleasure in his freedom, he was immediately assaulted by a massive wet blow to the head, forcing him to raise his hands in defense.  

“What the fuck?!”

Looking far above him, Derrick saw Ashley’s impossibly huge legs stretch above, ending in a dark keystone, like a massive arch.  He saw the hair pinnacle begin dropping massive liquid boulders all around him.  Another meteor fell from the sky, splashing into his mouth.  He immediately tasted urine and began spitting it out.  But before he could rid himself of the vile taste, more massive droplets began crashing down on him, and he began to run in any direction for safety.  

“Ashley you nasty, fucking bitch, you didn’t even wipe!” he yelled as he attempted to run from the shower of urine.  

However, it wasn’t long before he saw Ashley’s massive legs move, and her colossal hands grabbed either side of his cotton platform.  The ground began to violently shift, forming massive canyons as Derrick felt himself jolt upwards, his stomach screaming from the vertigo.

“Ash, no!  Stop it!  I’m down here!” He screamed.

This wasn’t what he fantasized about.  This wasn’t what his dreams entailed.  He never imagined this sense of panic and horror in his fantasies.  Nothing he could have ever imagined compared to the sense of dread Derrick felt as he soared towards a massive hairy beast waiting to swallow him whole.  All he could see were the impossibly large pillars of pale flesh on either side of him and the destination fast approaching.

“Ashley, holy shit!  Stop it!  I’m in your fucking panties!”

But his cries fell on deaf ears as he collided with Ashley’s hungry pussy.  Her massive pubic hairs embraced him in a wet hold as he was forced forward into their dark oblivion.  He heard her panties snap as she let go of them and he found himself face to face with a massive cave of flesh.  All around him, he felt the moisture begin to rise, and a taste of urine and sweat invaded his mouth as he began to spit.

“Ashely, I’m down here.  Can’t you hear me?!!?” he tried again to reach her.

His senses overloaded with the sour smell of her sex and urine as he felt himself begin to move as Ashley began another task.  He felt himself push farther towards her waiting pussy, and he struggled to get away.  Pushing away from the hungry beast did nothing but make matters worse as he felt himself begin to coat in a layer of her morning piss and late night cum.  As he began to fight against the leviathan, he suddenly felt an incomprehensible force push him into her sex and force his tiny body into the folds of her pussy, his body seizing in pain.  

Ashley was simply scratching her crotch.

Derrick writhed in agony as he felt an impossible amount of pressure force his body into the damp hole in front of him.  Spinning and screeching in pain, Derrick couldn’t escape the force of the goddess as he began swallowing her fluids.  His body attempted to reject the assault, but Ashley made sure to smear him against her.  

When it was finally over, Derrick felt the pressure release, and he suddenly began a freefall.  Flailing about wildly in the air, he was caught by the familiar fabric below and he began to slide.  Attempting to grab onto anything, his body slid along the fabric with gravity pulling him past his prior prison and towards a new hell.  Above him, he was greeted with the massive nether regions of Ashley as her pubic area quickly flew by him and he slid towards his destination.  Finally ending his freefall, Derrick panted for a few seconds as he felt Ashley begin to walk, clearly unaware of the torment she had just given him.  

Speechless at what had just transpired, he heard a car door open, and he looked up.  There, in all of its glamour, was Ashley’s impossibly perfect ass.  The round white moons slightly jiggled as he felt her move about, and Derrick stared in awe for a few seconds at the beauty in front of him.  He didn’t think about what was coming next until he felt the ground disappear from beneath him and the two moons above rapidly move towards him.  

“Shit, she’s sitting down” is all Derrick could think.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Any requests?  I have some ideas for where this should go, but I'm open to ideas if anyone is interested.

Sweat by Microjames
Author's Notes:

It's been a long time.  Going to get back to this.  Here is a short addition to tide you over.  Criticism, as always, is appreciated.

Sweat.

Sweat had become all Derrick knew in his short stint as a panty perv.  He thought AC was generally adequate in most cars, but clearly he wasn’t aware of just how much the nether regions of a person actually perspire on a regular basis.  This was especially true of anyone who had just woken up with a hangover.

His prison had encased him in a fleshy vice upon which he could not escape, despite frantically gasping and writhing in a mixture of both pain and fear.  He imagined that a beautiful girl’s asshole would naturally smell, well, beautiful since he idolized them so much, yet somehow, the reality didn’t live up to the fantasy.  Surrounding and penetrating his lungs, a distinct smell of sweat and ass tortured him with every shift of the weight from the Goddess above.

Oblivious to his plight, the Titaness above seemed to care not about the horrific experience she was inflicting on her tiny friend.  Why would she?  She was barely registering the world around her above the pain of her headache.

Derrick was stuck in what he could only describe as a flesh iron maiden.  He frantically shook back and forth, but was only greeted with more pressure, sweat, and other residues; the kind he had no desire to know their origins. 

Moving his head around back and forth in the darkness, he felt a distinctly different texture slam into his face.  Disoriented from the constantly shaking car as well as his own lack of perception of “up”, Derrick reacted in fear, attempting to move away from this new object that was assaulting him.  However, that only made matters worse as he felt the fabric engulf him from the other angle.  Flailing about, he felt himself eventually enveloped in this rough prison, still between the vices of fleshy goodness holding him in place. 

Fearing for his life, Derrick again attempted to futilely cry out in pain to Ashley, but his mouth was immediately filled with a rough, yet dry substance.  This was new since he had become accustomed to sweat and residue surrounding him, but this was different.  The texture was rough on his tongue, and it came with a distinctly disgusting taste that he had yet to experience.  In the darkness of Ashley’s asshole, Derrick could not tell what this was, but he feared it would strangle the life out of him.

A taste of shit enveloped his tongue slowly, and his mind was racing as to why that was.  He sloshed his tongue about on the rough texture of the fabric wedged inside his mouth, but he couldn’t quite figure out what this was.

“A shit stained panty?  No this was too flimsy.  Maybe this was a hair?  No, too synthetic,” his mind raced as he attempted to make light of the situation.  He couldn’t quite place it, but he felt this material was familiar. 

Suddenly, gravity took over as he heard the car engine shut off, and suddenly the grip of his prison let go as he again free fell down the rough fabric of the used panties he was encased within.  Light seemed to flood in from all sides below him, as Derrick assumed that Ashley must be wearing those jean shorts she adored. 

With light to see and the freedom to move, Derrick began ripping the rough fabric from his body while spitting out the fabric.  Finally free from the annoying taste and feel, his eyes fell to his hands as he saw a mixture of white colored fabric with brown scattered across it.  In the midst of the shaking of Ashley walking, he bounced along while staring at this sight for a few seconds.

“Fucking toilet paper?  Are you fucking kidding me?” he exclaimed.

He suddenly felt an urge to vomit, which wasn’t helped by the heavy bouncing occurring as Ashley took each step.  His gag reflexes took over, and heavy heaving ensued as he doubled over in the titanic polka dotted hammock that was his prison.  Above him, what seemed about thirty feet to him but was probably at best an inch, Derrick watched as the fleshy structure of Ashley’s nether regions swayed back and forth between each heave.

He watched as the vomit mixed in with the now drying concoction of cum, sweat, and what he could only assume was dried shit on her panties.  He bounced along heaving and praying this hell would end.  To make matters worse, drops of what he could imagine were urine or sweat began dropping from above and rolling down into him, making his torture all the worse.

He attempted to move towards the sides of the cream colored prison, each leg more like a massive wall than a human leg.  The bouncing wouldn’t stop and he couldn’t really gain his footing as he also began to hear the sounds of Ashley speaking to someone.  He attempted to cry out to whoever it was, but was only met with a swift smack as he collided with her powerful thigh where it met the panty band.  He tried frantically to move the band during the swaying, so as to make his escape.  However, it was all in vain.

The powerful walls wouldn’t budge, and Derrick slid back into the cradle of the panty, where the best cocktail of sweat, cum, and who knows what else were mixing.  He laid down in despair, staring back up at the beautiful yet intimidating ceiling above him. 

Would he escape?  Or was he doomed to spend his life as excrement on a panty?

His questions were answered as he suddenly found himself freefalling as yet again gravity took over.  However, this time, he flew to the side of the panty, through a small crack that formed as the massive pillar of a leg moved horizontal from hits previously vertical positioning. 

Struggling to escape, Derrick pushed with all his might.  He was rewarded as he free fell from his cell and landed hard on a beige colored landscape, still surrounded by his twin pillar captors with Ashley’s pussy not far behind him.

Looking forward, he saw some light, and after shielding his eyes for a few seconds, he recognized the forms in front of him.  A massive form was off in the distance atop what seemed an identically colored structure shaped to hold it.  Squinting a bit more, it all came to him at once. 

He ran towards the edge of the desk seat that he was now on, avoiding any movements from the Goddess above as she made herself comfortable.  As he made it to the edge, it dawned on him what was going on.  He felt a sense of dread and relief all at once. 

Calculus Test.

 

End Notes:

More coming...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2701