DUST by Shijedy
Summary:

A man wakes up in a new world. He finds himself roughly a quarter inch tall with his head aching from whatever had happened to him. He sets out into the world to find the answers to his predicament as well as explore the world of the giant humans he has found himself in. 


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Feet, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 12644 Read: 85866 Published: February 24 2012 Updated: April 22 2012
Story Notes:

The pacing for the story is slow as I find myself attracted to the scale and detail of the world to make it more believable. 

There are also Illustrations every three chapters, the link is in the chapter notes. 

1. Chapter 1 by Shijedy

2. Chapter 2 by Shijedy

3. Chapter 3 by Shijedy

4. Chapter 4 by Shijedy

5. Chapter 5 by Shijedy

6. Chapter 6 by Shijedy

7. Chapter 7 by Shijedy

8. Chapter 8 by Shijedy

9. Chapter 9 by Shijedy

Chapter 1 by Shijedy
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

DUST

Chapter 1

At first he couldn't move his body, he was on his back, a broken thing in some sort of limbo… or hell. He didn't need any demons with fire and pitchforks whipping at him to fuel his suffering, his body did that for him. Pins and needles peppered his body and he felt like he'd been vacuum sealed in a plastic bag. Everything was tight. 
By the time he managed to turn his head his stomach clenched itself in a fist around his gut. He needed to eat something. There was no telling how long he'd been laying there thinking about what had happened to him, before he found himself in this place. Working his torso and gradually flexing out his muscles he was able to pull himself onto his elbows. 
his head swelled and his vision spun. He squinted shut his eyes until the dull pounding in his ears lessened to a silent throb. He sat up gazing at his surroundings, everything was covered in strange coils of grey material, and the ground uneven but level beneath him as if he has been laying on large stones that someone had neatly arranged. 
The stones were firm but gave way under him, threaded strands coiled into a small oval structure. Everything smelt of dust and staleness. 

He managed to sit up to get a better view of his surroundings. Only now did he realize he was completely naked, his body covered in a dew of sweat.There were no walls, what seemed to be a kilometre in the distance huge structures held the very sky above him. Beyond that there was nothing, just whiteness. He looked behind him and saw a mirror image of the structures and beyond them just whiteness. It wasn't hot or cold, it just was. Nothing moved around him in this desert. Everything to his right side was lost in shadow, it was simply darkness. 

There was some excitement in him, he has always wanted to be in some sort of adventure, always escaping to video games, books, movies whenever he could to get out of the dull drone of everyday life. His heart started pumping. No, He thought, this can't be like any of that shit, I'm naked and laying in this fucking alien wasteland. This isn't a movie or a book, this is real, "I need to move," he said aloud, partly to make sure he could still speak. 

He lurched himself to his feet, head spinning and reeling after laying on his back for so long, his legs quivered beneath him and his footing was clumsy on these weird felt stones. There wasn't anything to go to or anything to hide behind, he didn't give a shit about his nakedness, he just wanted to know if he was in any sort of danger. 
He looked around and started walking, unsteadily he decided the best thing to do was take everything one step at a time. He began marching towards one of the structures in front of him. It was the only thing in sight and he seemed closer to it than the ones behind him and he sure as hell wasn't going to venture to the ones on the dark side. 
He wrapped his arms around himself as he brushed some of the weird coils and puffs that stuck to his back. They stuck to his feet as he walked, annoying at first but soon he paid them no mind. He had to think, to remember, but everything was gone. 

His last memory was going to bed, nothing out of the ordinary, he messed around on the internet till he couldn't keep his eyes open, fumbled over to his bed and passed out. He didn't expect to wake up in this. He was unemployed and looking for a job, this situation seemed as good of an excuse as any to explain to his parents why he still hasn't found a job, although now they would probably think he was on some sort of drugs. I don't have any enemies, no one I know wants me dead… I think… and if I was kidnapped where are the guards? Where is the cell? There is no bag over my head or terrorists speaking another language making demands, he thought. He wasn't complaining though, as there seemed to be no danger he felt like this might just be the adventure he was looking for. 

He extended his hand towards the structure as he neared it, reaching out to touch it. He stumbled into it catching himself with his extended arm, the ground sloped into it, seemingly sunk by the volume of this thing. It was far bigger than he has expected It had to be at least three or four stories tall. It was wood. He knocked on it here and there and found it to be solid. Impossible he thought, this can't be solid wood, there are no trees this big, not even redwoods. It attached to what he thought was the sky. Staring at the top of it, he let his hand drag along it as he rounded one of it's corners and saw that the sky ended where the whiteness begun. These things are holding up a cieling. His gaze fell from the top of the structure to the whiteness that lay before him. 
Shielding his eyes from the light, he started towards it. As the blur dissipated he lowered his arm and saw a waiting room. 

What. The. Fuck. He stood motionless just taking in the room for a moment. six black chairs with metal legs were lined up neatly against the wall to his right, to his left there was a counter with some sort of illuminated half spiral logo he couldn't see the rest of on the wall behind it and there was a plastic plant in a tub by the glass door. To his left he saw a long hallway. 
He ran forward a few steps, his feet bouncing off the fabric stones as he turned around and looked up. A pamphlet rack. Huh… would you look at that… he thought as he stared at his hand. He bent down and picked up a curly piece of grey stuff and held it in his right palm, he put his left hand beside it and stretched his fingers as wide as they could go. 

"My hand… is the size… of a fucking piece of dust… ", he said aloud. He turned around again and just stared for a minute. He let the piece of dust roll off his fingers and it floated to the ground like a piece of styrofoam. He took a few steps forward and sat down. He rested his arms on his knees as his dick and balls fell loosely between what he now realized were tiny threads of carpet. 
I'm tiny. What the fuck should I do now? What the fuck!? he thought as he sat there. No one was in the room and there was no movement beyond the glass door. "OH FUCK," he screamed as he bolted to his feet and took off running back under the desert of the rack. If this is real, that means there are giant people. Giant. Fucking. Humans. I can't just stroll into the open like an idiot. 
He stood a moment and let him lose himself in thought. So I don't know where I am, how I am now, what, a quarter of an inch tall? And in a waiting room? A giant waiting room? Are there fucking giants here too? He had thought about this his whole life. 

He remembered sitting in his high school biology class while girls sat all around him. Girls that didn't want to fuck him. He was a good looking guy, fit, talented, it wasn't even that he was shy. He just didn't know how to approach a girl intimately. He had since gotten over than fear in college and had since dated multiple women, but he was suddenly back in high school with his cock hard and throbbing, tensing against his khaki uniform pants while he tried to hide his ecstasy by loosely draping his arm over his cock, his arm moving ever so slightly by the throbbing of his dick. He stared lustfully at the girl in front of him as she twirled her hair with pencil, his eyes drinking in her figure, her dress shirt hugging her slim waist while her skirt wrapped itself around her hips and under her ass that bounced ever so slightly as she shook her foot impatiently. Her flip flop dangled from a toe when it clapped to the ground and she begun subconsciously flexing and writhing he sole. She was teasing him. She didn't even know he was there but precum was already starting to dampen his pants. If I could shrink down I could rub my cock all over her and she wouldn't even know I was there. I wouldn't have to work up the courage to talk to her… I wouldn't have to be rejected by her. I could just hop in her backpack and be hers. He would think to himself while he stared at his biology textbook wishing there was a chapter about changing the size of atoms, even a remote possibility he could shrink. 

He snapped out of it, fully erect, his cock throbbing. There are giant. Women. Giant. Fucking. Girls. They are out there right now and I am here a quarter of an inch tall, with a boner, and this is real. He could barely contain his excitement. He didn't give a fuck where he was, how he got here or what was happening. This was a dream come true. 


Chapter 2 by Shijedy

Chapter 2

He ran. Puffing and out of breath. He pumped his legs as hard as he could, muscles burning and his steps landing precisely on each of the soft grey football sized weaves of fabric that covered the terrain ahead. He didn't have to think about his footing any longer, not like at first. He figured if there really were giants he had better stay close to the walls
and under furniture. He had spent enough time fantasizing about this to consider many of the survival aspects of it as well. He slowed to a jog as he reached the leg of a waiting room chair, the metal cold against his skin as he leaned against it. The pamphlet rack he started from couldn't have been more than four feet from the leg of the chair he was at now but he felt like he had just run
the better length of a small marathon. He wasn't in bad shape but he had to catch his breath for a minute. 

There was no sign of life in this waiting room. He had decided that he was going to walk to the door and squeeze under it. Not fond of the idea of being outside at this size but curious to see his location… not to mention the underlying hope of running into a giant girl. He began walking. He walked past the first two chairs of the six in about ten minutes. The walk was extremely boring as the room around him barely shifted despite the huge distances he was covering. Occasionally his mind wandered to the thoughts of what he would do when he would see his first giant woman, his dick hardening at the thought. As he passed the third chair he could see grey walls and other offices through the glass door. This seemed to be one office in a building of many. 

At least I don't have to go outside and fight giant bugs and shit. He thought to himself, smiling at the coolness of the possibility of having to fight giant bugs and cringing when he realized that they could very well kill him. He padded his way to the wall in front of him, barely anything at all compared to the grey rubber baseboard that surrounded the room. He reached down and pulled a big yellow crumb of glue out from between the carpet and the baseboard that had probably oozed out when whoever was putting on the striping used too much glue. He rolled it over in his hands in awe of the detail and held it close to his face giving it a sniff. Haha I'm sniffing glue. He thought as he dropped it to the floor and watched it teeter itself between some carpet fibres. It even moved differently. He couldn't help but imagine the detail he would potentially experience if he ran into a girl at this scale. The oil on her skin, the smell of her lotion, her sweat, they would all be completely overwhelming to him now. He would have to explore everything. 

He made his way over to the bottom of the door stepping up onto the cold metal plate that gave the door it's frame. He worked his way into the thick, dusty, black bristles that lined the bottom of the monstrous glass door. He always saw these things on doors but never gave a shit about them. There were stones wedged between bristles that were bigger than his head. These are probably smaller than grains of sand. The bristles gave way early as they curled up on the other side of the door from use and he slid down the metal and found himself in a crack between floor tiles. The stuff between the tiles was rough and stoney, it hurt his feet and he stepped up onto the smooth flat surface of the tile. They alternated between shades of grey. I'd better get a scope of this place before I pick where to go, every decision could be life or death now. He thought as he looked around. The greyish-white walls lead to a stucco ceiling high above him. Even at his regular six foot height this ceiling would have been twenty or thirty feet. It let in the blue sky through huge glass skylights that folded into a pyramid shape. Other empty offices dotted the area around him. In the middle of the plaza was an opening surrounded by a metal and glass railing where the floor opened to the level bellow. He sprinted over to one of the metal railings, kicking a small pebble as he ran, watching it tumble into a gap between tiles. Running on this smooth surface was much easier than it was on the carpet in the waiting room. He made his way to the base of one of the railings, the thin metal that bolted it to the ground was just higher than his head. He climbed atop it and walked over to the edge. A shopping mall lay below. He was in a shopping mall. 

He saw people. Ironically they seemed small to him at the distance below him but he knew they were giants. He saw girls. Malls are full of hot girls. Girls that are now GIANTS, holy fuck. The mall wasn't familiar to him, he still didn't know where he was but he was a lot better oriented. He knew the basic layout of shopping malls, all of them generic and the same with offices on the higher levels which is where he was. The mall dropped two levels below him, he had to get down there. He saw the food court with clusters of girls drinking starbucks standing around in tight denim shorts and flip flops, girls shopping for underwear at a la senza below him, girls on their blackberries texting while they sat together on a bench, their shirts tight around their cleavage. He was hard and hungry for them. 
He had been waiting his whole life for this, he was going to blow his load on a giant girl. He looked at one of the girls giggling with her friends by the food court, shapely and sexy, short brown hair, nice white teeth, tan-brownish skin, wearing a tight pink t-shirt with some bullshit written on it and white booty shorts. A seashell anklet dangled from her foot that was in black flip flops with nails painted blue. He found his hand on his cock. Haha, I'm the creepy fuck at the mall, I don't even need a trench coat, fuck I'm a piece of shit but can you blame me? He thought about what to do next, he had to get down there. Not just because it was full of babes but also if he had any hope of ever getting out of the shopping mall. Fuck, I gotta sort out my priorities, what if I don't get my life back? He thought
as he walked over to a bolt holding the railing down. He leaned on the bolt and looked up at the railing and thought about the girl he was ogling. She was more than a building compared to him. A monolith. The idea terrified him and made him harder than he had ever been all at the same time. He began looking for a way down when a sudden draft of wind blasted him and he found himself free falling. 

 

Chapter 3 by Shijedy
Author's Notes:

Here is an illustration to go along with this chapter:

http://giantesscity.com/forum/download/file.php?id=261187&mode=view 

Chapter 3

Everything swirled and twisted around him. The greys of the walls, blue of the skylights and neon storefronts blurred around him while his skin was pelted by fist sized bits of debris. He couldn't tell up from down as he rocked back and forth and spun in small vortexes of wind. Then he began to drift. Wind was rushing past his ears and he felt like he was shooting towards earth, but as he got a bearing on his surroundings he saw the walls and shops of the mall floating upwards fairly slowly. His diminished scale effected his physical characteristics. In a ray of light he saw flecks of hair and dust dancing with him in his own little disgusting galaxy of debris. He was floating down like a bit of dust himself but each shifting breeze felt like it shot him out of a cannon. He must have fallen around forty feet by now and struggled to keep his stomach facing the ground. He did his best to emulate skydiving videos he had seen on youtube. Adrenaline was keeping him from being able to think, when an immense shadow covered him. A monolithic metal clasp roared up and past him in slow motion as his body spun and he saw what looked either like a purse that could contain the planet itself. Another roar of whooshing air bellowed from above him as a wall of crumbled white smashed into him. Despite the softness of the material it knocked the wind out of him as he found himself attached to it while the speed at which he fell quadrupled. 

His stomach lurched as the tiled ground shifted away from him and he spun to face the skylight thousands of miles above him. His head snapped back as he hit the ground, the white mass compressing behind him. He tumbled into a ridge and was overwhelmed with the smell of paper and fried food. The world moved in slow motion as the white papery stuff around him began to shift again and compress and crumble while he rolled over a valley of white and disappearing in another ridge. He continued to roll as his knees smashed against the hard tiled floor while he collapsed onto the floor. He let out an involuntary yelp while spit popped from his mouth. He found himself weeping. The white canopy above him lurched away and shot into the sky, his eyes watched it move in slow motion while it rocketed upwards, the breeze from such a thing moving so quickly knocking him back and forth. His eyes saw it shoot up along a tan and sparkling honey brown mass, rocketing past a flash of blue denim fabric and some more honey brown while a young girls arm thrust a soiled napkin into a waste bin. 

He rolled onto his back, his body broken and exhausted scrambling to prop himself up with his arms. Infront of him was a wall of spongey porous black material with the same honey brown flesh spanning miles to his left and right attaching itself to the tower of leg that he watched the napkin ride up beside. The flesh on the giant foot in front of him oozed out and over the edge of the black foam while the wall of skin above it wrinkled and folded as the girl shifted her weight. The entire thing slowly raised what must have only been an inch off the ground as it rushed towards him. He clenched his teeth, frozen as the black wall began descending in front of him. The breeze from the sudden displacement of something so indescribably big sent him backflipping up and back a few metres. He laid sprawled on his stomach as the thing made contact with the tiled floor creating a small tremor that shook him to the bone. The sound of the thud was a massive boom as the soft black material compressed to half it's height under the tan flesh, the material groaning and creaking as it stretched beneath the unbelievable mass. 

He scrambled to his feet and sprinted breathless towards the grey metal wall of the waste-bin to his right. Ducking under a small metal overhang he slammed his back against the cold surface gasping for breath. Infront of him the giant flip flop clad foot heaved itself delicately into the sky as it turned away from him, swooshing what seemed like a kilometre away before it smashed itself into the tiled ground with a thud. The other foot to his left, twisted and spun as the heel raised up and out of his line of sight stretching the tan skin of the sole tight over an incredible expanse. The black flip flop equal in size to a few city blocks lurched up, following eagerly. In mid flight the tan skin loosened and wrinkled while the black mass clapped against it with a bang. The foot thudded down a mile in front of the other and he watched as the massive girl boomed away. He had pissed himself. 

Chapter 4 by Shijedy

Chapter 4

He moved along the wall of the rectangular waste bin at a light jog while he wiped tears away with his forearm. He reached the wall the back of the bin was placed tightly against but there was still enough room for him to walk down the narrow alley it created if he positioned himself sideways. He was desperate for a moment of peace. He had some time to cope
with the idea of scale but realized he had rushed headlong into this new world without contemplating it more than when he fantasized about it. After sidling down the alley and stepping over pebbles, hairs and dust his path became blocked by an empty and crushed up sugar packet. It showed signs of someone rolling it into a tiny ball between their fingers like he found himself
doing without thought when he drifted away into his daydreams. Bits of rubbed off text folded over themselves and the paper had a brown hue in places where the skin of whoever was rolling it rubbed off onto the paper. Even though the packet was a quarter of the size it must have been when it was full it still rose what seemed to be ten feet over his head, the sphere it once was had been crushed
into an oval by the wall of the waste bin. He pushed his back against the wall behind him and a knee on the wall in front of him and slowly made his way upward to the top of the packet. He grabbed the top of it and his arm stirred a cloud of dust chunks that stuck to his arm. The dust between his arm and the paper made his arm slip back and his heart jumped when he grabbed a fold in the paper. He pulled himself up and over the ball sliding down and dropping onto the other side of it. Here there was a small scratch in the drywall that chipped out an opening which must have been about a half inch deep. It created enough of an alcove for him to be able to sit comfortably inside and stand if he tilted his head down. He sat in the small coating of dust on the ground made of coils and chunks that cushioned him nicely. 

What have I gotten myself into, this isn't some bullshit fantasy, I almost died. He thought to himself. What if I never see my family again, everything I have done my whole life is worthless if I throw it away. I need to figure out what happened to me and if there is a way back, but fuck me this is what I've always wanted. Thoughts of the girl that almost crushed him like nothing raced back into his head. Fuck, I was nothing to her. She was a colossus, I couldn't even see her as a human at this scale. She was a landscape. There is no way I could get the attention of someone at my size, all that shit about climbing someone I read about is garbage. Everyone assumes if you shrink you suddenly become fucking spiderman. I need to get my shit together and take this one step at a time.He found himself shivering, he needed some sort of covering, the chill of the tile was seeping up through through the dust. That's easy enough, I'll cover myself up, walk to the other edge of this waste bin and find some food. I still haven't eaten anything after laying under that dresser for god knows how long. He felt fatigued, the adrenaline of the fall and encounter wearing off now. 

He walked back over to the wad of a sugar packet, kicking something in the dust while he rose. He couldn't tell what it was exactly, it was about the length of his forearm and a hard material with a sharp, pointed end. Perfect he thought as he picked it up to examine it. It was thick and flexible as he tapped it off a wall but it held sturdy and would make a decent weapon or tool, it felt like plastic but there wasn't a way to know. He jammed the pointed end into the sugar packed and tore off a piece twice as long as his torso. The paper didn't react like paper though, after he made a hole it took all his strength to rip through the strand like fibres. It was thick and not very flexible, like thick leather that had little fibbers sticking out from all edges that looked like weird fur. He made another hole in the middle of it and wedged his head through it, folding both ends over his body like a poncho. He grabbed a hair from the dusty ground, it was thick and tough to bend but he wrapped it around his waist and over his shoulder. Sliding the piece of plastic beneath the hair on his back, he was on his way. He set out down the alley of the waste bin and made his way towards the white light of the other end. 

He took a moment and emerged from behind the waste bin keeping his back to the bin and staying well under the metal overhang that offered some reassurance of protection. I'm going to need help from someone, at this size, no one is going to see or feel me, skin must be a meter thick. I'd look like a dust mite or fruit fly to anyone who did spot me. I'd better stay out of sight, although that shouldn't be hard. I should also find someone with an imagination who would be even remotely open to the ridiculousness of my situation. I guess that'll be the next step. Than I can worry about finding out what happened to me. He felt fine again, the panic gone from him, he had a new determination. He was happy he at least had an idea of what to do now. His head still swirled with thoughts of the giant flip-flops. I've figured out my priorities but I am definitely not going to ignore this opportunity to live out my dream. This is going to be as much of an adventure as I can make it. He thought to himself as he stepped out from under the metal ridge and moved slowly along the wall. 

He scoped out his setting. He had a hard time figuring things out at this size, it was nothing like putting a camera on the floor and taking a picture. The distance blurred before him as it stretched into endlessness, despite it just being the corridor of a shopping mall. There weren't many people, the place seemed mostly dead. He lost his train of thought as a massive construction boot screamed past him in slow motion and exploded to earth with a thud as he watched the other leg roar past it for a few miles before the other one as the mammoth creature lumbered away. From the fall he knew his body reacted differently to the environment at this size, the smallest breeze could carry him through the air. Gravity still seemed to work the same for him but drafts and breezes could carry and blow him, that's likely how he survived the fall. Everything also seemed to move more slowly around him. From the interaction with the giant girl, people around him seemed to move in slow motion, he seemed to react far more quickly to everything which made him feel like he was a super hero in a way. The ground beneath him started rattling and a low rumble began to grow around him when a massive wheel creaked past him. It crushed its way over pebbles and debris on the tiles as it rolled forward followed by two other wheels and the biggest sneaker he had ever seen. The wheels rumbled the world around him and the sneakers accompanied the commotion with padded booms as a woman pushing a stroller became clear when she made her way into the distance. Straight in front of him he saw a food court. His stomach growled and snapped him out of the awe he lost himself to while he watched the giants lumber about their business. There didn't seem to be anything to his left for the moment and the wall the waste bin was against offered protection from the right. He sprinted forward keeping along the wall. 

He reached the food court safely after running for about twenty minutes. Everything was going to be a marathon for him now. He took in his surroundings once again and saw a woman eating french fries with her teenage daughter. Perfect. There is no way I'm headed near any dudes at this size. he thought to himself as he began to make his way toward the table. 

Chapter 5 by Shijedy

Chapter 5

Anyone who eats french fries drops at least one. This was his logic as he slowed his jog to a walk while approaching the table. The table was supported by a thick metal pillar which had two smaller bars extending out to hold the seats, which in turn held a beautiful brunette woman who looked to be in her mid thirties wearing a business casual light pink dress shirt and a short black skirt and black pumps. The other seat held a young teenage girl who was likely in her early twenties or close to it. The girl had dark blonde hair that was ironed straight falling to her shoulders and clipped out of her eyes with a bobby pin. His eyes were drawn to her breasts that stretched a simple white t-shirt tight over them. His eyes followed her body downwards as he walked up to the metal pillar and leaned an arm against it while he caught his breath. His neck was beginning to ache from craning it up so high as he drank in the sight of her crossed legs. She was wearing yellow ankle socks and birkenstock sandals that one of her feet let playful dangle while her foot bobbed up and down. 

He wasn't thinking about anything but the giant girl in front of him when his erection pushed against his paper poncho and he walked towards the giant. A yellow-brown french fry slid gracefully over the edge of the table. He watched it fall like a collapsing building as it crashed onto the girl's leg rattling bits of salt off it that tumbled toward the ground as the french fry slid for a moment down the girl's smooth leg. It was only for a moment before the french fry was in the air again when it smashed to the ground in front of him breaking in half. He heard a crunch as the fry thudded down in front of him bouncing up again for a moment before it came to a rest. It was about twice as thick as he was tall and gave off a thick rich odour that made his stomach growl. He went to the broken section and began to sweat as the fresh heat radiated off of it grabbing a handful of hot potato that he jammed into his mouth. The heat felt nice after the cold tile so he sat atop the french fry eating his fill. He was engrossed in the food when he heard another crisp smash behind him as he turned to see another fry land near him. Everything went black as gravity seemed to double and he found himself pushed towards the frenchfry while his stomach lurched from the feeling of shooting upwards. The world filled with light again as he saw a two beige mounds glistening on either side of him. They glistened with grease from the french fry and has chunks of salt the size of his head sprinkled across them. He grabbed onto a piece of salt half cooked into the french fry with both hands as his legs began to lift off the french fry and the world shot past him in a blur. The french fry was above him as he swung from piece of salt, air roaring around him. His grip as the edge of the french fry smashed into a surface he thought could only be the table at this height. A van sized piece of french fry plummeted past him towards the earth while his body smashed onto a hard plastic surface. His arm and head fell over the edge and he saw the piece of fry shoot downwards, some salt and crumbs sprinkling lightly off of it as it smashed into the tile. 

He rolled onto his stomach and pushed himself onto his feet sprinting towards a silver plastic wall covered by leather. A cellphone he thought, although he wasn't quite sure. He heard the rumbled of voices mumbling above him while he ran, he couldn't make out what they were saying. He got to the wrinkled black leather wall in front of him that was the casing of the phone. He scrambled up and into a hole through which he saw the plastic. It was probably a charger port or something. His foot pushed off the leather that gave way and his shin scratched against the sharper edge of the plastic as he squeezed inside. He had enough room to turn and face the entrance, resting his stomach on metal strips between the plastic that were a shiny metallic gold colour. He didn't dare move from the safety of the phone for the time being. He rested his arms and legs against the walls of his chamber, ready to push and hang on when he was inevitably going to move. There was a metal edge that ended before the plastic which he hung onto with one hand. He felt like he was riding up the steep hill of a roller coaster before the drop. He knew that as soon as the mother and daughter were done eating he would be hoisted up to god knows where. He sat there tense, he almost threw up his french fries after riding up on one between fingers. He still could absolutely not believe the situation he was in and the scale of the people around him. 

He couldn't see much from this vantage point. A little to his left he saw the edge of a soda cup and beyond that he saw the massive white of the t-shirt the younger woman was wearing. The fabric on the horizon heaved and folded slowly as the girl shifted slightly while she ate. He was too afraid to stick his head out imagining a scenario of it getting clipped off like someone stuck through and elevator in a horror movie. He tried to see the face of the girl but he could only see so high as the shadow the bottom of her titanic breasts were casting on her shirt. He tried to make sense of the low, rumbling but still feminine voices that thundered through the sky above him. The younger girl seemed to be talking about college and how she was doing in her first semester or something as far as he could make out. He could still understand their words but it was like trying to listen to a mountain talk. The world in front of the tiny window of his chamber suddenly woodshed passed him as he pressed hard against the walls of metal and plastic. He felt the phone lurch off the table and was pinned to the bottom of the chamber for a moment before being slammed to the left wall and then the right wall. He could not believe how effortlessly a young girl was lifting something that seemed to him to be the size of a warehouse. Air roared past his ears and his hair batted around wildly as he grasped onto the gap between metal and plastic to keep himself from falling deep into the cellphone. He was jolted up and down once more when he felt himself floating in the chamber. Everything in front of the opening suddenly went dark as the top of his head smashed into the ceiling. His vision blurred into a tunnel and he passed out. 

Chapter 6 by Shijedy
Author's Notes:

Here is an illustration I drew to go along with this chapter:

http://giantesscity.com/forum/download/file.php?id=261599&mode=view 

Chapter 6

He was picking at the arm rest of a chair while he was sitting in waiting room. He felt a piece of paper in his back pocket balled up making him uncomfortable while he sat waiting. He glanced up and saw a sign behind an empty counter glancing over the words Vitiate Inc. striking through an upside down pyramid. He began unfolding the note. It was a website that was printed off in black and white with a logo in the top left corner of the paper which matched the one behind the counter. In the middle of the page was an access number and a time and date. As he fold the paper and began to stand a low warble rumbled up from the ground and he stumbled forward a few steps and the air was sucked out of his lungs. He heard himself make a screeching sound trying to suck in a breath. 

Rolling over he felt the smooth cold touch of metal greeting him with discomfort. He grabbed his head with his hand while he pushed himself up and his back found the roof of the chamber with a bump. His head pounded for a moment while he rubbed his eyes open. His heart thudded as he realized where he was. The world around him wasn't moving anymore and everything was dark in front of him with a narrow stream of light dancing on shapes here and there. He heard booming and voices mumbled around him and occasionally his chamber rattled a little more than usual which he assumed could be attributed to someone lumbering by. He was as cautious as he could be, his eyes wide drinking in his new surroundings. He had gotten better at this, since he found himself like this he seemed to find himself in new worlds and environments every few hours. He pulled himself out of the charging port of the phone and dropped a few feet onto a soft warm felt surface. There were clumps of lint and felty-fabric scattered about and larger balls of felt that had formed from use dangled from hairs and threads at level with his knees like small alien flowers. The smell around him was musty but somewhat flowery and feminine. The ceiling above him hung above him a good 4-5 stories. He noted the zipper that split the roof above him into a huge canyon. The ground wasn't really flat and curved up towards the walls and there were huge folds in the material. His immediate reaction was to climb up and out of what he now clearly saw as a handbag or purse and get a handle of his surroundings before the miscellaneous items the size of buildings scattered around him began to churn and everything made it's mission to grind him into a smudge. He turned and walked back to the leather cased cellphone. He pulled himself up using the charging port as a foothold from where he could grab onto the top edge of the leather that ended just before the touch screen. He pulled himself up and onto the black field as he took a few steps. His bare feet smudged against the cool glass below him. His world lit up as a smiling woman's face glowed beneath him. He was standing on her forehead and started walking up the slope towards a huge bar that said unlock in large skewed letters on the other end. Even this small picture of a woman on a cellphone was easily a few hundred times his size, if she was real. The light made everything glow with a weird blue hue while he reached the menu push button and stood on the other end. He had a rough idea of how big the button on a phone like this was and his body was about half the length of it. He shuddered at the scale of things around him. 

There was a brush in front of him that he could use to get closer to the edge of the purse. He reached up and grabbed a big red ball on the end of one of the solid black tubes that acted as bristles. The red nub on the end was about as big as he was and the bristles were thick enough for him to fit inside of if they were hollow. The bristles were covered in a thin layer of oil from skin and the whole thing smelt sweetly of shampoo and clean hair. He used bits of tangled hair to help him pull himself up through the branches of this weird fake tree. He shuffled slowly towards the fabric covered cushion the bristles erupted from, pulling off a large disc of scalp that was about a foot across. He held it out over the light from the phone as it shone through the opaque skin with a weird blue hue. He dropped it and turn back to jump for the upper edge of the brush while the light clicked off behind him. Blinking through the darkness he realized he was quite high up now, relatively speaking, and if he made a dramatic leap he could reach the zippered edge of the bag and pull himself up between two of the zipper's teeth. 

The world glowed around him as he still felt a pulse behind his temples, shielding his eyes from the light as he took in his surroundings. The teeth of the zipper bent inward slightly as he pulled himself onto them and stepped down into a ridge of leather where the stitch holding the zipper down found it's home. It was deep enough for him to stand in up to his waist. He clung onto the edge of the trench while he looked up to make his analysis of the situation. A shadow fell over him as a slender hand blocked out the sky and descended above him. He saw the lines along the palm and the swirls in the fingerprints and light shining through the bit of nail hanging over the edge of the fingertips. It stopped hundreds of feet up as the hand gently mat an audible pat against a massive leather arch spanning across the purse. Thin fingers coiled around the leather as it creaked above him. The world rumbled and shook as the leather stretched and groaned taught as it slightly raised the far edge of the purse in front of him. As it lurched upwards he tumbled backwards in his light brown leather trench when he grabbed a stick beneath him jamming his arm underneath a few strands of it. 

The leather ship creaked as straps and buckles rubbed one another. Wind swept through his hair as he turned his head to the right, squinting his eyes because of the wind. His body was pushed against the leather as he rose, watching the form of a mall bench become clear to him as he rocketed above it and it stretched out blurring into the horizon. The purse rocked left and right as he grabbed the other edge of the ridge with both hands and saw a wall of smooth skin scented of a sweet flowery citrus rushing up past him. The wall was covered in tiny blonde hairs that shimmered in the light with a film of lotion on the surface that made the skin sparkle. Blue denim was next on his ride up the side of the woman he now realized was the young girl who had recently almost eaten him with a french fry before she knocked him unconscious while she threw her phone into her purse. He heard massive objects clunking and thudding into one another in the canyon of purse he climbed out of. He couldn't peel his eyes off the giant as the purse slowed it's ascent at the upper ridge of her skirt. The giant's hand above him gave way as her other mammoth arm swooshed under the leather arch. His body lifted for a moment as the purse dropped onto the other arm and thudded back into the ridge as the strap thupt against the arm. The purse slid a little while down the giant left arm giving him a rotating tour of the bottom of her mid-riff. His neck craned upwards and he saw a cavernous belly button rotate into view a half a hundred feet above him. The white fabric of her white shirt caved in, expanded, shifted and folded as she moved her arm to her side. He found himself pressing his throbbing cock into a leather ridge of the purse as the paper his poncho was made out of grew damp with precum. He looked out at the tiled ground that lay before the giantess as he felt her weight shift and an endless leg stretched well before them. The birkenstock sandal thudding down in the dietance below him. He was unprepared for the sudden lurch forward as the giantess moved forward to catch up to her leg. He had never gone so fast as he rocketed forward clinging onto the stitch for his lift. The was a brief and almost instant slow down as her heard another thud beneath him as the giant woman planted another step and he was sent rushing forward again. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he found himself rushing towards the large glass doors that exited the mall.

Chapter 7 by Shijedy

CHAPTER 7

He lifted his head off of the cold metal surface of the zipper. The discomfort woke him up. He must have dozed off, the swaying of the massive purse was like a
a ship and the constant running and climbing this new world required of him took it's toll. He did he best to observe his surroundings as he didn't have much of a choice in where he was going. The other side of the purse was a smooth leather with some folds and wrinkles in the fake grain but it would be like trying to climb down a small apartment building. Whenever the woman walked he had to crane his neck and turn his whole body to try to get a grasp of the surroundings that were blowing past him at a hundred and fifty miles per hour. Combined with the wind constantly blasting him he found himself spending more time hiding in the folds of the purse to avoid the torrent. The world was more still in the folds. The fabric and leather bent and lurched beneath and around him like a great beast. He held out as long as he could before falling asleep. 

As he woke he forgot himself and where he was. Nothing was moving anymore the world was still. He stood up suddenly putting everything back together. There was a stucco ceiling a hundred miles above him, he was inside somewhere. He stood up slowly touching the top of his head where he smashed it inside the cellphone, there was a nice goose-egg. He weighed his options, eventually he was going to need to somehow get the attention of someone. Adventure and fetish aside, he contemplated whether or not the rest of his life could be spent like this. It was a queer feeling to be surrounded by people and have no one notice you, it was like he was invisible. The people he was surrounded by didn't even appear to be people to him, they were titans. He thought back to the girl with the flip-flops. He was nothing to her. He thought about her scale and power, with a single stride she could cover a distance that took him three minutes to run. Her skin would be ten feet thick, she wouldn't even feel him. She would go on with her day shopping with her boyfriend without knowing that to him she was a goliath than almost crushed him with a hundred thousand pounds of force. The thought filled him with envy, he was the unique one that had been changed but the change had taken everything away from him. It filled him with jealousy but it also turned him on more than anything had ever before. 

The purse was on the ground, to his right he could see the leg of a coffee table soar up and attach to a massive wooden platform. A few kilometres behind it he saw a simple beige couch. The ends of the couch cushions that faced him were raised slightly up and he could tell someone was resting on it. His heart began racing. The enormous handle of the purse was folded over near him and rested on the ground, he figured it would be a safer to get out of the purse and seek some sort of shelter where he could figure out his next move. It might have been a huge problem leaving that waiting room in the first place, he should have examined it, it may have had some explanation as to how he was shrunk. All of these theories fell low on his list of priorities which was dominated by survival. He remembered the very attractive women who's purse he ended up in and his primal sex drive created an entirely new notch in his priorities. Fuck it, he was going to make the best of this situation. He had no great rush back to the world he left behind and when was he going to get another chance like this? He figured he would explore the new environment for a time before he could scheme a way to leave this residence which, even if he could do successfully, left him with the even more major decision about where to go. 

He leapt up and clung onto the edge of the ridge of the purse, hauling himself onto a large metal ring where the handle was attached. Using the small lines in the grain of the leather as foot and hand holds he pulled himself into the creases that were created by the intertwining of the five foot thick leather strips. Once on top of the handle he was able to stroll for a time before the handle sloped down at an angle too steep for him to be able to continue upright. Turning onto his stomach he slowly sidled his way down, in no great rush. Suddenly there was an enormous rumbling, it sounded like a massive bulldozers pushing earth. He gazed towards the source of the sound and saw the beige cushions of the couch heave and shift. The sound of enormous materials rubbing against each other consumed the quiet of the setting. He saw the younger girl's legs rush over the edge of the couch while she sat up in a colossal fluid movement. He could hear her bare feet thud softly into the carpet. If she did anything with the purse as soon as she lifted the handle he would be sent tumbling thousands of feet away. He did not want to deal with that. Immediately he began rushing down the handle of the purse hopping from foothold to foothold and swinging himself down into ridges in the leather. There was a dim audible rush as the titanic girl rose to her feet by the distant couch, the floorboards creaking and groaning beneath the carpet and the thousands of pounds of pressure put on them. The handle began to slope horizontally again and he was able to get up and begin sprinting down the leather road leaping over gaps left by the woven pattern. The girl began her walk in the direction of the purse, the massive smooth and beige leg whooshing towards him. He caught a glimpse of the sole of her foot as it smashed mercilessly into the earth. The other leg followed whooshing towards him covering kilometres in a stride. Her foot slowed to a halt in the air in front of him before it descended into the carpet. From his vantage point he was on the inside of her foot and watched the carpet give way and the flesh of the foot wrinkled and shift while her weight came to a rest on it. He was battered by sweet smelling air that had the warmth of a recent shower to it, wooshed off the girls body while she strode past him. The impact of the foot near him cause him to tumble off the handle of the purse and he found himself laying flat on his back in the plush carpet while he watched her other foot rush above him. Her sole was like a jet airline that screamed past him. The breeze she created caused him to tumble a few yards backwards as he got up and watched the immense foot crash down in the distance. He got to his feet as the foot beside him rose in a low rumble and roared through the air to come to a rest beside the other. The air around him was full her scent and the sound of the pops and clicks of the fibres in the carpet where he foot had rested rose back up out of her massive footprint, relieved of her weight. 

He could see her full figure now, her bare feet, endless legs leading up to plaid white and green booty shorts, the kind with the little flaps that stick out above each pocket on each of her voluptuous butt cheeks. Her hair was dark with wetness from what must have been a recent shower, leaving her pink top slightly darker where her wet hair fell on it. In her hand she held a book, something with Atomic in the title, her hand covered the rest of it on the spine of the book. What he could see was the same logo imprinted on the cover that he saw in the waiting room where he awoke. She gracefully lowered herself to the ground and laid flat on her belly. He watched in awe with a raging hard cock as her shorts tightened across her colossal ass while she bent over. Her legs swung down to reveal the soles of her feet thudding down not far away from him as she stretched out her legs. 

Chapter 8 by Shijedy

CHAPTER 8

He began running towards her almost subconsciously. A primal intense lust took over him. He watched the incredibly colossal soles in front of him grow all the larger as he got closer to them. He stopped in front of her big toe on her left foot. Her toe rose up into about 30 feet of so of rounded peach flesh covered in a looping pattern of her toe print. Beyond her toe the sole of her foot extended up into a mountain, her heel the peek. Ravines, wrinkles and folds covered across the expanse. He didn't wait any longer. He climbed up onto the underside of the five foot thick toenail that rested on the carpet. He immediately leapt up and let his fingers grab at the butter soft ridges of her toe print. The front of his body pushed into her skin and he had to sigh from pleasure as his dick turned sideways and pushed into a ridge on her toe print. It seemed to fit perfectly. He climbed to the top of the toe, which was in actuality the underside of it easily, his own bare feet and hands gripping the young girl's flesh easily. He walked forward on the rubbery soft surface. It was warm beneath his feet, her massive body pulsing with radiating warmth. He took a step down into the joint of her big toe that connected it to her sole like a bridge. It was slick with sweat. He climbed onto the ball of her foot scrambling to get out of the makeshift garb he created for himself. All of the notions of survival and safety flew from his mind, which was now consumed purely by lust. 

It didn't even make sense to him, he understood the notions of how this drive was vital in nature to reproduction, but there was no way something like that would happen on the sole of a woman's foot which was the size of several football fields. He ran up the ball of her foot leaving her toes behind him, he seemed to bounce with every step, whether it was from happiness or the elasticity of her soft skin. In front of him the mountain of her sole rose drastically upwards towards her heel. The size of it was too much to comprehend, he could not believe this was a girl. The ball of her foot was relatively smooth with small wrinkles that were 4-5 feet deep weaving across his path here and there. Bits of hair and large chunks of dust and pebbles the size of basketballs were plastered across the sole of her foot from walking across the carpet. Her sole appeared very clean in the distance and radiated with heat. Even standing he could feel her warmth through his own feet and felt it sinking into his bones. The air being so close to her foot was humid with sweat and the warmth of her just having taken a hot shower. The skin on the sole of her foot was even softer than usual as it was still full of water and lotion. It smelt like berries and sweet things all around him intermingled with the definite hormone churning musk of her female foot. He was in ecstasy. He slowed to a stroll as he neared the arch of her foot, stopping to pick up one of the basketball sized rocks that was pressed between two lines in the print of her sole. He had to use two hands and it came out with a 'thluck' as he turned it over it glistened with her sweat and was eroded from things he couldn't imagine, one of which was being ground into the soft sole of this goddess. It stuck to her sweaty sole as he toss it aside nestling back into a ridge on her sole. The skin on her arch was much softer and thinner than the ball of her foot. It was like walking on a plush wet sponge. The lines of her footprint faded slightly and large pulsing veins and capillaries pulsed with life under her flesh, some of them big enough for him to swim through. They wound down her arch and down and around to the top of her feet. The wrinkles here multiplied, he had to clamber up and down the beige wrinkled mountains of her sole. He neared the perfect centre of her sole after climbing for a few minutes. His cock was harder than it had ever been, bits of precum had been dribbling from its tip as soon as he was on her sole. He looked back down the way he came and saw her massive toes at the bottom of her sole. He laid down sideways on the sole of her foot, spreading out his arms and legs like a starfish. His tongue ran across the ridges of her footprint and he tasted the salty tinge of her sweat. His cock found it's home in a wrinkle on her sole and he rubbed back and forth ever so slightly. As he pushed his face into the sole of her foot it flexed ever so slightly underneath him. The giant's soft skin stretched out beneath him, pulling his limbs slightly further apart, he used the palms of his hands to hold himself in place and keep himself from slipping. Almost immediately the sole beneath him scrunched back down and he felt his stomach lurch as he descended 30-40 feet which was a distance equivalent to nothing to the titaness upon which he was laying. 
The skin contracted once again beneath him, he could hear the slightest creeks from the taught skin loosening. His body was pushed upwards by two wrinkles in a sea of hundreds as the landscape shifted around him like waves in an ocean. He was still gently rubbing himself back and forth on the sole of this goddess as she scrunched her sole. 

His dick, nestled snuggly in a wrinkle on her sole was squeezed slightly by the contraction of the massive sole. He hugged the foot as best he could, it was like trying to hug a force of nature. His arms and legs were each in small folds on her sole. Just as he pushed his face back into her foot the sole scrunched just a little bit tighter and the wrinkle squeezed hard on his dick. He began to violently orgasm with everything he had. His cum poured over the ridges of her footprint and trickled into deeper wrinkles and crevices. It was the most intense thing he had ever felt. The sole beneath him relaxed as and his whole body went limp with pleasure. He rolled over and tumbled for a moment until his body found its place wedged comfortably in a wrinkle on her sole. Her warmth and smell hugged his body as if they were snuggling after having made passionate love. His mind filled with feelings of guilt, this oblivious girl has no idea she had just given him the most sexual pleasure he had ever felt. It all had a sense of shame to it but the thought of being so close to her without her even feeling or knowing about his presence made it all more exciting. She was just reading a book and didn't realize a man was on the sole of her foot having the best sex of his life with her wrinkles. In an attempt to console himself he tried to think about how he was nothing to her. Feet, especially the sole is usually super sensitive, and he was literally sprinting up and down the wrinkled landscape. He was nothing to her, a mite, dust. The thought saddened him a little bit but he found his hand wrapped around his penis. He rolled onto his stomach and rubbed it into her sole again. His cock barely moved the ridge of flesh that he was proving at. her skin must have been at least a few meters thick in some places. He could even wrap his hand around one of the raised up ridges of flesh that couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 millimetres thick. He got up and started to walk back down towards her toes, his next devious plan was to get between them and see what it was like in there. As he started walking, he recalled the strange logo he saw on the cover of her book, he was going to have to find a way to see what that was, but at the moment he thought he would be perfectly alright with living in this apartment and occasionally sneaking onto giant feet for the rest of his life. He was completely content and utterly horny. 

Even on the open part of her sole everything was so humid with her sweat he couldn't wait to see what it would be like between her toes. He knew his life was in danger with every second that passed being anywhere near this goddess, all she had to do was scratch her sole with a toe and there would be nothing left of him. He looked back at where he blasted his load into her sole, compared to the vastness of her it wasn't even a thing. Suddenly everything started to change and shift the world on the bottom of the girl's foot started to quake and shift. There was nowhere he could go, he couldn't run fast enough to make it off the edge of her foot in time, it was too massive. He laid down trying his best to wedge his body into a deeper wrinkle on her sole, his entire body disappeared into. He figured he was right between her arch and the ball of her foot. a six foot fleshy wall of sole rose on either side of him as the world rumbled and groaned around him. He could hear the low rumble of the mountainous foot shifting. His body was pressed into the sole as wind begun to blast over him. His stomach lurched as she moved lifted up her foot. She was doing nothing more than raising her foot and leg into the air, he was no higher from the ground than the distance between the girls knee and her foot but to him he was not on the top of the sexiest skyscraper he had ever been on. The flesh around him gave way as the skin stretched taught while she lifted her foot. He found himself rolling and tumbling towards her toes. 

Chapter 9 by Shijedy

CHAPTER 9

His body rolled like a rag doll off the ball of her foot, falling a meter and landing on a lower ridge where her toes began. His legs swung over the edge and he clambered on the soft webbing between her big toe and second toe. The flesh here was smooth and slick with sweat that his body was covered in. He heard the booming of another giant's footsteps behind him but there was no way he could turn to look given his situation. He was frantically clawing at the giant's flesh trying to pull himself back up and onto the sole of her foot. As he dangled he flexed his stomach to try to pull himself up and found his hard cock rubbing against the soft webbed flesh between her toes. Her entire foot tilted upwards and raised him even further, her toes on either side of him began to curl closed into a scrunch and the flesh between her toes slowly folded into a ridge he could grab ahold of. He had another orgasm in the humid crevice between her toes while hanging on for his life. It couldn't have come at a worse time, it left him breathless and weak. As her foot continued to tilt he found himself resting onto of the ridge rather than hanging from it. His arms almost gave way from the exhaustion of orgasm. He Flipped his body around and could see a drop of his semen glob off her foot and fall away endlessly to the carpet below. Her toes ceased scrunching which saved him from being ground between the two titanic peach mountains and her foot began to tilt back down. She was simply shaking her foot up and down in a subconscious twitch. His mind raced for how he could escape this, he couldn't last another few shakes. As her foot descended he was now somewhat safe on the part of the ridge he tumbled onto that was facing the ceiling. His stomach lurched again as the foot dropped lower still and another titan came into view. It was the other woman the girl was with at the mall, presumably her mother. He couldn't see high enough to view her face, he just saw a titanic jean clad leg roaring towards him and her slippered foot booming down hundreds of feet below. Her other massive trunk of a leg raced to catch up with the other one and thudded down beside it. The air whirled around him as the descent of the foot he was on slowed to a halt and the other giant woman's arm extended towards him. A gold looking metal bracelet with links twice the size of his body jangled on her wrist. The huge metal structures banged against each other like massive church bells above his head as he watched the extended fingers sprouting from an incredibly big palm soar over him like a space shuttle landing. 

Three of the gigantic fingers with red nail polished finger nails found their onto the sole of the girl's foot. This was his only chance, otherwise he was on a floating island of a foot hovering in the sky and he would be smashed to death if he remained here. He stood up and sprinted towards the descending fingers. The palm of the other woman's hand was now his sky, he was in a world of wrinkled flesh. The fingers touched the sole with sound of a bulldozer moving earth pushing themselves into the soft sole of the foot. The flesh on the sole sloped down into the craters these fingers were digging. He couldn't help but think on how soft the flesh on her foot must be if the fingers were sinking this deeply into the sole. The titanic feminine fingers pushed meters deep into the flesh of the sole but the fingernail did not sink even a quarter of the way in before it stopped. He heard the giant woman above him suck in air to say something and she suddenly bellowed, "Kootchy kootchy kooooo," Her voice thundered through him rattling his skeleton. The fingers flattened themselves out as they rubbed the enormous sole. He continued running towards them as they pushed away from him leaving stretched skin in their wake. They suddenly came to a halt and started moving towards him. The flesh of the sole wrinkled up into a tidal wave as the fingers pushed the soft flesh towards him. He was going to die from some playfulling tickling feet. He turned and started running from the fingers and as soon as they did they started back the other way rubbing the sole again. Infront of him the massive chains of the woman's bracelet brushed against the gigantic toes in a symphony of ringing and jangling. He leapt and held onto a link. The foot shot away beneath him as the woman lifted away her hand. "Come on hun, your going to be late for your final exam! Then you'll be done university! Aren't you excited!?" boomed one goddess to the other. He was still flying upwards as the woman continued to raise her hand. 

"Yea, but I just want to have the degree already, i've been reading about altering atomic scale for the past 4 years now, I just want it to be over," the younger woman boomed. "Well they don't just give away dual specialists in molecular biology and theoretical physics… It was your idea to pick the hardest way to get a degree," replied the older woman. Her hand raised up to her neck brushing away her hair. The chains of her bracelet crashed into her collarbone below him as he held on. He watched as the chain was giving was bellowing him while she moved her hair away and lowered her hand to her body. Getting crushed between two links on her bracelet became his new favourite thing to avoid doing. He leapt off the bracelet, falling 40-50 feet onto the soft flesh of the giant woman's neck. He rolled into the ridge above her collarbone and watched the colossal hand woosh away to her side. Her hair fell back over him sweeping him for a distance until he grabbed ahold of a few strands and swung back down so his feet were resting on the freckled skin of the giant. He could see the younger girl below him get up and walk to the door, she grabbed a bag and slipped on her flip flops and headed out the door, "by mom!" she yelled as she slipped out the door, "Bye honey! Good luck!," the woman he was hanging onto thundered. Her voice resonated through her neck behind him and made his entire body rattle. His teeth violently clattered together as she spoke and his ears were ringing for the next few moments after she stopped talking. Lucky for him there didn't seem to be anyone else in the house. He could barely hang on any longer, his orgasms had left him weak and he was being battered by malevolent strands of gigantic hair as the woman strolled through her house. He couldn't see where she was going or what she was doing, he was too busy hanging on for his life. 

Suddenly his entire world went black, the sound was incredible, like a hundred trains and a stampede driving over him. The roar dissipated and the light returned and it couldn't have been soon enough. In the darkness he was battered by the woman's hair and could scarcely catch a breath from the vortexing gales of wind knocking him about. He wasn't hanging onto anything any longer. As the light returned he heard the distance sound of metal squeaking and the thundering of hundreds and thousands of gallons of water begin to pour. He crashed back down onto a soft surface he could tell was the woman's skin by the texture of it. The blonde and brown strands of hair around him rose away into the sky. To his left the shoulder of the woman rose and pushed him forward below her colossal chin as she rose her arms. He gazed up at the face of the giantess but could only make out the edge of her lips and her cavernous nostrils. She did her hair into a bun in the heavens above her and lowered her arms back down. She was moving again and as he turned back around across the endless expanse of her body below him he saw two enormous breasts quivering and swaying with each of her steps, everything beyond them was a blur. The sound of pouring water came to an end and he could feel the steam from the heat of the water thick in the air around him. He saw her leg raise up below him and displace thousands of gallons of water as she stepped into a bath.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2680