The 'Not So Normal' Family by Tinyman11
Summary:

Just a story of a dominant wife and her family. Things change for the male members of the family(you know what I mean). And they live differently!! Have Fun.

 

BTW, The title might be a bit misleading because the family is not normal at all!!


Categories: Adventure, Couples , Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Slave, Insertion, Gentle, Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3921 Read: 44831 Published: January 15 2012 Updated: January 19 2012
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Just Shrunk! by Tinyman11

2. After Jane woke up... by Tinyman11

3. Kate Joins the family, things go dirty! by Tinyman11

Just Shrunk! by Tinyman11
Author's Notes:

Well it all Begins!! Hope you enjoy it. If you do, I promise there will be more!

“Mom. Mom... Can I take Kyle to play?” Julia shouted.

“Okay honey. But be sure, don't let others hurt his puny body.” Jane, the mom replied.

“So Mom, how was today?” Robert asked.

“It was okay little honey. But I am a little tired.” she said.

“I'd love to give you some massage then.” Rob said.

 

Before this story moves further, let me make the situation more clear. Robert J. Douglas had married a young lass Jane Houston some twenty years ago. Jane was a tall 6'2in tall girl with her extreme womanly body. Her boobs were deliciously huge and she had a strange tendency to make males submit to her. She believed men are meant to be played with and she married Robert who was of submissive nature. Together, Jane and Robert Houston(yes, he changed his name) had two children. The first one was Kyle Houston. He was an athletic boy, taller than his father but shorter than his mother. The second child was Julia Houston. She was cute and big from birth. She was 3years younger than her sibling but was already taller than him when he was 10years old and she was 7. Even when things were normal, Jane made her son look inferior to Jane.

But here's the real deal. Last year, Kyle was 12 years old. He wanted to go to his father's office. His father denied but after Jane commanded, he was compelled to. It was the day when Rob was getting his salary. That day, Kyle played around the huge premises of the office. Rob got his salary and the father and son headed home. Upon reaching home, one could see Jane sitting on a seat on an elevated surface. Rob went and placed his salary money to her foot.

“Good job my little man.” Jane said.

“Thank You Jane.” Rob said.

Jane collected and counted the money and kept it on the desk alongside her.

“Are you tired dear?” she asked him.

“Yes honey.” He replied.

“Then just a small work. Bring me some water dear.” she said.

“Okay.” He agreed and brought a glass of water to his wife.

“You really know how to keep me happy.” she remarked.

“I am flattered. Can I go and change my clothes?” Rob asked.

“Sure. But before, eat this little pill I made for you. And son, eat this.” Jane offered a funny-tasting pill to the two.

Both ate as said. As Rob was heading to his room, Jane shouted “Won't you thank me?”

“Thank you dear Jane. I am sorry.” Rob said.

“Next time I won't remind you. Got it?” she said.

“Yes honey. I really am sorry.” Rob replied.

Rob returned after a while to his wife's throne again.

“So Robbie, how was your day?” she asked.

“Fine. Nice of you to ask.” Rob said.

“Won't you ask mine?” she said, almost jokingly.

“How was your day my lady?” he asked gently.

“Great. Your giantess daughter and I had great fun with each other. We played tennis and other sports all day.” she said.

“Aren't you tired?” he asked politely.

“Do you even have to ask?” she remarked.

“May I have a permission to touch your feet then?” he asked, that was the rule.

“Go ahead.” she replied.

“Thank you.” Rob said as he massaged his wife's feet.

“Mom, Little dad, I am home.” Julia announced.

“Hi honey. Come sit here.” Jane said as Julia sat on the little throne alongside her's.

“Kyle honey. Be here quick.” Jane shouted.

Kyle came soon.

“What is it mom?” he asked.

“Hello shortie.” Julia said as she swayed her feet around. “Please don't call me that.” he said.

“Come here.” the kid sister called as her brother went with her. And she stood up.

“See... You are much shorter than me. So, shortie.” she said.

“Okay.” he said.

“So dear son, help your sister heal her beautiful feet.” Jane said.

“Honey, she's his sister. Please don't do this honey.” Rob intercepted.

“That decision on any other day would not be taken back but Robbie, today I give it to you. So, you massage your daughter's feet and son will do mine.” Jane said.

“But...” Rob's words backfired.

“Come on son, make mommy happy.” she said.

“Come on little dad, Make your daughter happy.” Julia said as Mom and Daughter had a good laugh. The two males of the family were completely humiliated.

-------

Next day.

The whole family slept in the same room. Julia and Jane slept on the bed and the males slept on the carpet. The males usually woke up early and made breakfast for the queen and princess. They would massage them aswell. But today was different. The two were not the first to wake up. Out of the two, Kyle woke up first. He got shocked by what followed. He saw a huge animal infront of him that looked like a human foot. He followed it to its head when he got taken aback. He saw his kid sister. She was gigantic. Soon enough, Rob woke and saw the same.

“Morning bro, morning dad.” she smiled.

“Wha...” the two males had jaw still dropped.

“No need to get surprised. You've been put to size now, eh.” Julia remarked.

She carried or rather picked her family members and said, “You two are so cute.” she said.

“Please drop us.” Rob requested his daughter.

“Please sis.” Kyle requested too.

“Okay.” She said and dropped them on sleeping Jane's stomach part.

 

 

End Notes:

As said before.... There will be more... 

After Jane woke up... by Tinyman11
Author's Notes:

Thanks for great reviews... The following chapter was already written before so I couldn't change it as per the reviews.. I'll try to do so in the coming chapters... here goes!

Finally, Jane woke up. She moved to sit up, causing her hubby and son to fall on her thigh.

“Mom. Didn't you see them?” Julia asked.

“See who? Oh my god! The pills worked!” Jane said as she noticed the small people.

“The pill? Jane, did you do this to us? Why?” Rob asked boldly.

“Aww.... You look so cute down there.” Jane said.

“But Jane..” Rob was interrupted.

“Don't you see Rob? You were always meant to make me happy. You loved serving me. If I love you like this, don't you want to go with it?” Jane asked politely but stared at him. The stare that always conqured little Robbie. The same stare that made Robbie her slave for the first time.

“Ye... Yes honey. I am yours.” Rob replied.

“Good. But honey, you can't call me Jane anymore. Just call me Mom.” Jane announced.

“I have no problem with that honey. But who will devote their money to you?” Rob reminded.

“You.” She replied.

“But I am small.” he said.

“I can see that.” she said, poking his body by her huge finger.

“But how?” Rob asked.

“I'll make and sell giantess clips featuring me, daughter, you and Kyle.”

“But mom...” Kyle tried to stop them.

“My big bro...hehe...shut up and listen.” Julia stopped Kyle again.

“You really are genius honey. Can I touch your feet?” he asked all of a sudden. He forgot that she shrunk him!

“I sure am genius. Wait before you touch your new workplace.” she gave a genius answer again.

“Okay.” he said.

“So then, I'll give you some rules to live with us.” Jane started.

“Okay, you both will do as we say.” Jane said.

“Okay. Should I do everything Julia says as well?” Kyle asked.

“Why not? I am far bigger than both of you.” Julia said as she put her hand over her father and elder brother.

“Second rule, you must refer to me as Mom. Both of you. And Julia as... Well Julia, what do you want?” Jane said.

“Well.... Little toys.. What do you want to call me?” Julia asked.

“Julia.” Rob said.

“No. That's what you called me before. There is a need of change.... Umm... How about calling me Princess.” Julia resolved.

“Okay.” Rob said.

“Good... Now, We'll call you both toys or slaves. Got it?” Jane said.

“But Mom. Call us sons. That'd be better.” Kyle tried to change her decision.

“I'll do as I wish so that's final.” Jane said.

“Fine for me honey... I mean Mom.” Rob said.

“Okay. Now I have to make a decision.” Jane started a new topic.

“What is it mom?” Julia asked.

“Yeah mom, what is it?” Rob said.

“You little toy, don't speak when bigger people are talking to each other. Got it?” Julia silenced her own dad.

“Yes... Yes my princess. I am terribly sorry.” Rob said, scared.

“What is it mom?” Julia asked again.

“Since these slaves are tiny, they'll not be able to serve us anymore. I mean they'll do okay taking care of our bodies part by part. But we need breakfasts at morning, food throughout the day and we need someone to clean this place. And well, replace my little servant Rob. So, who can we bring?”Jane said, thinking deeply.

“Wow mom, You are so intelligent and you think of two steps ahead.” Rob said, still resting on Jane's body.

“Uh... I have an idea but that will sound ridiculous.” Julia said.

“Say it honey.” Jane said.

“Uh... I can't remember the name of that distant cousin who came here five years ago.” Julia said.

“You mean Aunt Sarah's daughter?” Jane asked.

“Yes.. That's her. Well, what was her name.... Um.... Kate, I think. Well, they are poor ever since Uncle left and they are finding it hard living isn't it?” Julia said, smartly.

“Well honey, that doesn't sound ridiculous at all. That's actually smart,” Jane replied.

“Thanks mom.” Julia said.

“You are intelligent too princess.” Rob said.

“You don't need to remind me that.” Julia ignored.

“So, I think I'll contact Sarah and ask about little Kate.” Jane said and dialled the number on her cell phone.

“Hello, Sarah?” Jane started the conversation.

“This is Kate. Sarah is not here.” she said crying.

Jane-”Why are you crying dear?”

Kate-”Sorry. Who's this?”

Jane-”I am Jane. Aunt Jane. Do you remember me?”

Kate-”Ah.. Yes, hello Aunt. If you are looking for bitch Sarah then sorry.”

Jane- “Kate dear. Don't say that. What happened? Tell me dear.

Kate-”Like that f*cking dog that was called my father, that bitch ran away from me too. I am alone with a little money and a cell phone.”

Jane-”Ran away? Where did Sarah go?”

Kate-”Turns out she's a lesbian. She ran away with a f*cking b*tch.”

Jane-”I am sorry to hear that dear. How much do you have dear?”

Kate-”Why, do you want to rob me?”

Jane-”Don't be ridiculous. I want to help you.”

Kate-”I am sorry aunt, I am too sad at the moment. I have about $100 but that will dry out soon.”

Jane-”Where are you right now?”

Kate-”Just on the streets of my house. Apparently, that bitch sold the little hut before she chickened away.”

Jane-”Honey, catch the next bus that comes to our location. I think I can help you.”

Kate-”Thank you Aunt. You must be sent to me from heaven. I'll come there immediately.”

Jane-”Okay. I'll be waiting.”

Jane hung up.

“So, what did Sarah say?” Rob asked.

“Hey tiny man. Let your princess speak first. Got it? And yes, by the way Mom talked on the phone, she seemed to be in direct contact with Kate who was apparently angry with her mum. And yes, she's probably coming. And yes, mom what did she tell?” Julia shuddered.

“Woah. Julia you are so intelligent and yes, you tiny guy, don't you have a brain?” Jane said.

“Thanks mom.” Julia said.

“Oh yes, you are right Julia, Kate is going to be here soon.” Jane replied.

“Wow. We will have someone to serve us now!” Julia said.

“Not yet. She seems to be hardened completely with the events going on with her. So, we'll need to treat her like an angel for few days. Maybe for few weeks. But, she'll coming on her standards soon. Else, we still have the shrinking tab and 7 billion people in the earth to choose to make our servant.” she said laughing.

“But how will you ask one of 7 billion people?” Rob asked..

“She was joking with you little man. Why do you have such a loud mouth anyway? Look at your son and learn to stay quiet with superiors.” Julia shouted.

“Sorr.... Sorry Princess.” Rob said.

“Julia, play with them for awhile.” Jane said.

“Sure.” Julia said and picked the two up.

Jane stood up. She was on the bed till now. She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and freshen herself.

“Mom, can I do anything with them? I mean make them do stuff?” Julia asked.

“They are yours.” Jane replied from the bathroom.

“Thanks mom.” Jane said and proceeded to make them do stuff.

------------------------------------

From this point, Kyle will narrate the story and refer to himself as 'I', Rob as 'Dad'

------------------------------------

Julia picked me(Kyle) up and dropped me before her feet. She was joining her two feet and was seated on a small seat.

“Kiss them little slave.” she ordered.

I was too scared to speak. Besides, I had licked mom's feet before. She's just my sister.

“Yes Princess.” I said and planted many kisses on her beautiful feet. The toes well looking distinctly beautiful due to a dark purple nail paint.

“That felt good. Now lick it. Taste it.” she ordered.

I didn't object. I went ahead and stuck out my tongue and licked her huge foot. I did the same to her other foot. I suck because I actually liked what I tasted. It was really tasty. I couldn't stop licking her feet. I actually had to pulled apart from her feet by Julia herself.

“Looks like my big brother is addicted to my feet!” Julia said.

“Next is you Daddy.” Julia said, mocking little Robbie.

 

 

 

End Notes:

I enjoyed writing it! Thanks for reading!

Kate Joins the family, things go dirty! by Tinyman11
Author's Notes:

This chapter was typed completely on a Nokia Cell phone..... ENJOY!!

My turn was up and then Dad also worshipped Julia's feet. Just after that, Mom came back from the bathroom.

“Come on toys, give my feet some care.” Mom said soon as she came to us.

Both of us ran and kissed each of her feet.

“Ahh.... The two are addicted to our feet, Mom.” Julia said with a strange expression.

“Yes sweetie. Your dad was already addicted to my feet long ago. He's been like this even before we married.” Jane said.

“I know mom. He's crazy for your feet. Aren't you, little thing?” Julia said to her dad.

“Yes I am Princess.” Dad said and continued licking.

“But little Kyle surprises me. He's even less resistant and even more of a devotee to us.” Jane said.

“Mom. Your feet are amazing. I can stay taped to it forever!” Kyle said, continuing to lick the feet.

“Noooww... Stop.” Jane said.

“Stop. I said stop freaks.” she said as we finally stopped licking her foot.

Mom picked the phone and dialled to pizza hut. She ordered some food and came back to us.

“Look Rob, you are my and her slave.” she said.

“Yes, ma.” Rob replied.

“You'll do as we say?” she asked.

“No problem.” he replied.

“You might have to serve more people.” she announced.

“But we want to die serving these four feet.” Rob said.

“Yes Mom.” Kyle said.

“No slave. You'll have to basically serve everyone.” Julia intercepted.

“Uh... Okay. If you say.” Rob accepted.

The pizza and fries arrived. The pizza guy didn't see us, obviously. Then the two sat on chair and put us each on the bottom of their chair.

“Mom, I am hungry.” I lamented.

“Hey, you get to eat at last. The leftovers.” Julia bashed.

“Sorry princess.” I said.

Then, finally they ate the whole thing and they had some leftovers. They still had two fries for each of us. They dropped a piece to each of us.

“Thanks mom, thanks princess.” we said and were just about to eat when two giant feet descended and crushed the potatoes.

“What's the matter? Eat.” Mom said as we ate the feet-crushed potatoe fry. One fry each was enough for us to fill the tummy. After we ate and sat holding our stomach, they showed us their sole, which had some stuck potato. We had to lick them clean.

“Mom, can I take and dress this little toy?” Julia asked as she grabbed me.

“Sure, honey.” Mom replied.

Julia took me to her room as the door behind us closed.

“Now I have a big barbie collection big bro, choose yourself.” she said.

Right now, all I had to do was to impress my superiors.

“You choose that for me princess. I am your slave.” I said.

“You are you are.” She said and picked a barbie cloth and tried me on it. The actual barbie cloth didn't fit me but she found a smaller toy, took off it's cloth and dressed me in it. It was big on my body but it fitted somehow. Julia dug me on some makeup and showed me the mirror where I saw a huge Julia letting me stand on her hand with her face on the background.

“Thank you princess.” I said.

“I love dressing my toys.” she said and took me to her dollhouse.

Meanwhile in the master's bedroom,

“Finally we have some privacy, haven't we?” Jane said.

“Yes Mom.” Rob said.

“So, do you love me?” she asked.

“Of course! I love you. Infact I respect you as my god.” Rob said.

“You know how to impress me little one. What do you call me?” she asked. Why was she asking these questions were beyond a normal person's mind.

“I call you mommy.” Rob replied.

“So you'll be my...?” she asked.

“Slave.” He replied immediately.

“No no.. Since I am mommy, you must be my.....?” she did so again.

“Son?” Rob said timidly.

“Yes! Exactly.” she said and saw a sudden cheerfulness in Rob's face.

“Who are my other offsprings?” she asked.

“Princess Julia and Kyle.” he said confidently.

“You are getting better.” she said and was still speaking but Rob interrupted, not meaning to do so. “Thank you Mommy.”

“I am still speaking. I'll crush you to death if you do that again.” she said and he was scared even to apologize.

“Your Princess and Kyle came from where?” Julia asked another of her strange questions.

“From your Vagina.” he answered bravely.

“Right. So my point is that you must go through the similar, if not same condition to be my son.” she replied.

“What do you mean mom?” he asked.

“You are too stupid to answer.” she said as she tied Rob with a string making him immobile.

“Ahh.. My third child.” she said and took tied up Rob on her hand.

She arranged her skin of pussy and slowly pushed Robert in. Poor Rob squirmed but was going in anyway. He even lick all he could as his mouth was not tied.

“Come back soon.” she laughed, waving him goodbye.

“Okay mom.” he said, unable to do anything else.

“Explore inside if you want but don't forget to strike yourself to the walls around.” she said as Rob was pushed in her.

Just then, she heard the doorbell.

“Oh god, what a bad timing.” Jane said and wore her panty and her clothes.

She opened the door, she saw a huge figure of a woman. Huge boobs, long and thunder thighs and in sizzling outfit. Her face was something one would describe as  an angel. She was taller than the door frame she was standing on. Her figure was such that anyone would fall for her and many girls would even go lesbian for her!

“Come in.....” Jane didn't know her.

“Aunt?? I am Kate.” she said.

“Kate? Wow you have grown. You have grown a lot.” she said.

“I guess so, It's been 5 years after all.” she said.

“So, you said you could help me?” she hoped for help.

“Sure sure. You can stay with us from this time on. I'll call Julia.” Jane said, still not believing what she just saw. She returned with Julia who had Kyle in her pocket.

“Hello Julia.” Kate said.

“He... Hello Kate. How have you been?” Julia asked, hoping to continue a conversation with a girl who had voice sweeter than best of singers!

“Oh, bad. Dad left and now mom left.” she said.

“Aww... But you have us now.” Julia said.

“Aww... Thank you Julia.” she replied with tears in her eyes.

Julia reached for her pocket to hand her a handkerchief.

She did get her Hanky out but pulled me out of the pocket out of accident.

“Your toy fell.” Kate said, wiping her tears.

“You want to have a look?” Julia offered.

“Okay.” she said as Julia handed her 'the toy'.

“What are you doing?” Jane whispered in Julia's ears.

“Don't worry. I've trained him. Besides, she's staying with us.” Julia replied, whispering.

Kate held me on her hand.

“What a cute toy to have Julia. He's heavy and somewhat meaty!” she said.

Julia laughed.

“It even speaks when you press somewhere.” Julia said, giggling.

Kate stamped her thumb all over my body. As trained by Julia, I chose not to speak until she pressed on my nuts.

“You are pretty.” I said in toy-ish voice.

“Wow. It worked.” she said and pressed there again.

In similar voice, I muttered, “I love you.”

Again, “Try pressing again.”

Everything was scripted beforehand by Julia!

Upon being pressed again, I said “You are great.”

She was going to press again as I was about to cum, Mom saved me.

“So, Kate, want to see your room?” Mom asked.

“Sure.” she said, still holding me.

Mom took her to my former room. “Like it?” she asked.

“Sure. But the bed is slightly smaller.” She said.

“We can adjust. I'll have someone bring bed from the other room.” Mom replied.

“Where is the bed?” Kate asked.

“Forget it honey.” Mom said.

“We can still try.” Kate said as she was taken to Mom's bed. Mom and Julia did fit on the smaller bed.

“This will be easy if you two lend me a hand.” Kate said.

Kate had me on her hand but soon as she had to put me somewhere. She absent-mindedly, used the elastic on her panty to put me hung with half of my body outside her panty and half outside.

The three girls were strong enough to move the beds.

“Well, that's done.” Kate said. She pulled me out and wiped her sweat with my body.

“Kate, my doll please.” Julia asked back me.

Kate handed my body to Julia. Julia too, wiped her sweat with my body.

“That's more like a bed I'd fit it. The last bed would probably fit uncle in most!” Kate said as the people in the room laughed.

“By the way, where is uncle and Kyle?” Kate asked.

“Uncle.... Ughh... Shit shit.” Jane said and rushed to her room. She locked the door and opened her clothes. Then her panty. She pulled the elastic out when she saw her puny husband, gently resting there. The thread had come off but the thread was sticking from her pussy to him body.

“Aww... Son.” Julia said and she cut the ambical cord(the thread she used to tie him)!

Rob woke up disturbed.

“Mom.” he said happily.

“My son.” she said and opened her bra brandishing her huge boobs. She put her 'newly born' son so that his mouth fitted on the nipple and wore back the bra, making him unable to move.

She could feel him sucking her nipple.

 

 

End Notes:

Wohoo!!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2619