A strange request by Londonseat
Summary:

Jenna is a prostitute who loves her work, she loves sex and people, a fun loving though common girl, has received a strange request. She doesnt understand why he wants these things, but is more than happy to explore that side of sex.


Categories: Butt, Insertion, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 7234 Read: 67297 Published: January 08 2012 Updated: January 27 2012

1. Jenna by Londonseat

2. Tina's damaged world by Londonseat

3. Unexpected pleasure by Londonseat

4. The Final Game by Londonseat

Jenna by Londonseat
Author's Notes:

It all begins with Jenna

Are you sure you want to do this? Once we start, we're not going to stop.
 
I nodded in agreement, I needed this, after all I've done I need to suffer.
 
Ok mate, I dont get it, we could be so nice for you, but I guess its not my call. Hope you dont regret it!
 
With that she turned around and sat down hard on my face. Her flanel tracksuit grinding into my face, nustling my nose up her crack and her cheeks on my eyes. It felt incredible to be used like that, to be nothing more than furniture to this woman, I had no worries, no regrets, and most of all no pain. I was for all intents and purposes, fulfilling my purpose.
 
Jenna flicked back her long blonde hair and got comfortable, grinding a groove into Derricks face and picking up the box off the floor. She smiled, his nose was in the perfect position. She pulled the lid off the box and laughed at the shocked faces within. "Hmmm...So your all friends of Derrick are you? Some damn good friends if he carries you around in this box for me and my friends to meet! Before we get started, does anyone have any questions?"
 
An angry Mature woman stepped forward yelling "What the Hell is goin o-" Was all she managed before she was grabbed and stuffed into Jenna's mouth. She paused, looking embarrassed, then started rolling the poor woman around her mouth as she spoke. "Oh sorry, i wasnt being serious! If anyone has any questions they should ask Derrick! He brought you here, he wont be answering any questions right now though cos...(She paused brefly to swallow her mouthful) *Gulp*... cos I'm sat on his face. He's my little sofa cushion." She bounced up and down to accentuate her point (not that anyone could see him, all they saw was Jenna's breasts swing freely in her white tank top.) 
 
Anyone else have any questions? ...
 
Shit, I could have done with another, no harm though we got lots of time! She leaned forward, inspecting the men in the box, the grinned at the obvious erections they all had under their clothes. "Is anyone here an arse man? I'm feeling seductive." Two men instinctively put up their hands, "Sorry boys only one at a time for now, gotta make our time last, but your kinda cute, how about I give you a real good show?"
 
She picked up the broader of the two guys, placed the box on the floor and stood up, turning her head to look at my reddened face she told me "You are comfortable Derrick, but can you make sure my little guy gets a good view?" She bent over at the waist and gently placed the tiny on my forehead, pulling back she started to dance and moan. Slowly she gyrated, looking into my eyes with the carnal lust I chose her for. She turned, bent over again to show me the beautiful curves of her perfect arse, screaming at me from behind her tracksuit, and dropped her bottoms. Fingering her G-String seductively she winked at me over her shoulder and peeled it out of her crack and down her legs. Still she kept rythm, hypnotically swaying from side to side, her hands rubbing over her smooth cheeks, and reaching for a jar just out of my view. It was Lube, the poor guy had no idea what was going to happen, I didnt even know who it was, but they were gonna live out one of my greatest fantasy's right before my very eyes.
 
I felt movement on my head, the little guy was walking forwards in a trance, unable to stop himself, magnetised to the gigantic arse calling him above. Getting shinier as she rubbed herself intimately, the moment I saw him hop onto my chin I recognised him, my brother Steven. God I wish he hadnt been at my party, I love him with all my heart, I begged him not to come but he wanted to support me. He jumped onto my chest, his suit flapping like a super hero's cape, "Please dont do this to Steve, he's my brother, choose another"
 
She eyed me with fake pity, "Oh no, We wouldnt want anything bad to happen to your poor brother would we? Well then I guess you shouldnt have brought him to me then should you?"
 
"I know, but he can do something else, he doesnt know what he volunteered for"
 
"None of them do, and I picked him fair and square, besides I dont think you get a say, say goodbye to your lovely brother Derrick" She bent over fully again and picked up Steven with her right hand, and presented him to her Arsehole, she held him there for a while, enjoying the suspense, the thought of him looking at a black abyss, still trying to understand what was going on.
 
"Now you see him!" She grunted as she thrust her fingers inside herself, using the tips of her fingers to push poor steven as far inside herself as she could. "Now...you dont" she pulled her fingers out and stood upright. "God I love it when they slip n slide so easily. Boy is he ever a fighter, still, one less christmas card to write eh Derrick? Awww you look sad, I know what'll cheer you up, how bout a nice rewarding blowjob? You look like your fit to burst already!"
 
Jenna reached into the now chaotic box of people and grabbed the first three she could find, and unzipped Derricks Fly, He obliged and calmly pulled himself out of his jeans just as Jenna pulled down his boxers. The moment her lips touched his pulsing helmet he was in ecstasy, finally some pleasure to balance the pain. She saw his joy and slowly drew her tongue around his tip in tiny circles, eyeing the first woman in her hand, she set her at the base of Derricks penis, ontop so she could see her panic and confusion. The other two she presented to Derrick "Which one of these deserves a treat, and which deserves a suprise?" The brunette was his most recent ex, a real psycho, everyone else saw it but him. The other a young Carribean woman named Helen, an old classmate he had a crush on, "I want her to have a treat" 
 
Helen was set on Derricks belly button, and the brunette froze with fear in Jenna's hand, she was guided to the now trembling member and placed ontop of the tip, her dry trainers felt sharp to Derrick, she nervously paced around causing discomfort until she fell from a strong throb, She looked up to see the the quickly approaching lips of a goddess, and started screaming a blood curdling scream, heard even from her small stature, but it was cut short as she entered the vaccumm of Jenna's soaking wet mouth. Jenna worked fast and wet, soaking her target in her spittle and racing her tongue over every inch of Derricks manhood. No suprise it was only a minute of ecstasy until he erupted into the safety of Jenna's mouth. She slowed her neck work to a stop, and swallowed the heavy load along with Derricks confused ex girlfriend.
 
"mmmmmm and now onto to another treat, its a good thing i'm so generous isnt it Helen?"
 
The murderous tongue now darted towards helen, she tried to avoid it but it quickly coated her and the fear began to rise to even higher levels. her clothes quickly fell off due to the expert tongue, and helen started to feel conflicted, her attacker was attacking her lower half with warm embrace, it felt great. Her fear wanted her to run away, but her body screamed for more. Jenna started humming and Helen screamed violently in lust, she was lost in a world of lust and the fear melted away, she just wanted more.
 
It was short lived however, when Jenna finished humming she breathed in to start again and unexpectedly drew helen sharply into her throat, suprised Jenna started to cough,
 
*Cough cough* Oh thats *Gulp* *Cough Cough* thats not *Cough* *Gulp* thats sad ...*ahem* I was really enjoying that. Sorry Helen! I forgot to breathe slower, oh well...I tried honestly I did!
 
"What are you gonna do with George?" i panted
 
"Who's george?"
 
I nodded to my now restful penis, where a redheaded girl was frozen in panic.
 
"Oh! George is a stupid name for a girl, I've got plans for her but your gonna have to help me out first Derrick, your brother has got me all itchy up there, your gonna have to relieve some of it. Here comes the hungry hole!" She stood up playfully and started spinning round, arms flying around like a child playing planes. But her foot tripped over my leg and she came crashing down ontop of my face arse first. The impact was tough but sexual. She took a second to get her bearings, then laughed "My aim is great huh?" She shuffled around until her arsehole was directly ontop of my mouth then cleared her throat "Derrick, I'm already sat on your face, this Arseholes not gonna lick itself now is it?"
 
I obliged, my tongue darted out and felt around for the warm opening I saw my brother disssapear into. I could hear her moaning start to build as her human chair tried so desperately to please her. Her taste was clean and inviting, if I hadnt known Jenna was one of the dirtiest prostitutes around I would think I was licking out a mug of hot chocolate, the diseases she must have carried in her long experience are something that stirred around my mind, but none of that was to matter for much longer, i just revelled in being used by this powerful woman. Sat in her living room on my willing face, showing me the demise of my closest friends and family.
 
She jumped up abruptly and threw George into my mouth, then slammed herself back down onto my tongue. I was confused, what did Jenna want me to do? Eat George? I couldnt do that, I worked with her for years, besides I'm not a fan of eating people, I like watching them being eaten.
 
Jenna sat still on my face, waiting patiently for a reaction...After a minute or so she smiled as she felt the tongue start to delve deaper into her anus, this time a little bumpier and irratic. She didnt know what Derrick was going to do, then again she didnt get why anyone would want to kill their friends and family this way, or have her sit on him for so long. She thought he'd swallow her naturally, maybe not even knowing it was his colleague. She did not expect Derrick to tongue his friend deep into her Arse, she concentrated as George got stuck halfway up her hole, she was completely inside, but was too dry to fall into the depths of her bowel. "Derrick, She's gotten a little stuck up there! I love her kicking and fighting, but your gonna have to make sure she falls all the way up there! Be a good boy and get that tongue working harder."
 
Jenna smiled again as the wet tongue explored her once again, finding the lost woman and trying its best to lube her up. As she sat there on Derricks face, a woman up her arse, she thought to herself, there are worse ways to earn a living.
 
Finally George gave way and fell endlessly into Jenna, the only proof of her ever existing was Jenna's satisfied sigh at the penetration she supplied. She shuffed backwards, placing her pussy on my mouth and switched on the TV "Dont stop now Derrick, things are only just beginning. My friends will be over soon and they're VERY excited at the prospect of some pretty wild games!"

Tina's damaged world by Londonseat
Author's Notes:

This goes quite dark. not something I'm quite into myself, but felt like the right place to explore. It will get warmer!

Jenna's buttocks were grinding in small circles, it was euphoric, feeling her enjoy this gave me a surprising amount of satisfaction. When I decided to do this, I thought I was alone, a freak, some pervert. Yet this wasn't an act for her anymore, sure she seemed new to some of these experiences, and heartless to my friends but they're strangers to her, why should she care? She's getting paid, a lot, so i guess it makes sense. I think she's genuinely starting to enjoy this...

Her phone rang, it didn't register with her immediately, she was still a little high off her most recent tiny fighting the lost war against her hungry behind. She let out a last soothing "oooo" and then got up and walked through to the adjoining kitchen. The cool air hit me immediately, a fresh and tingling sensation was all over my face the groove Jenna made was remembering what is supposed to look like. It had gone well so far, I was starting to really like Jenna and I really think she was enjoying herself.

I didnt have much time to think, she walked back into the living room half getting dressed, half trying to give directions to someone. "Yea yea, 2nd floor, number 26, the doors unlocked. OK see you soon!" She hung up and buttoned up her black silk shirt to just under the bust, letting her impressive chest breathe immaculately. Her plain black trousers however still stole the show, as she brought up a chair in front of me I found myself thinking about what she was like outside this bizarre fetish world.

"That was Tina, a friend of a friend, working girl but waaaaaay cheaper than I am. I got to talking to her a few days back and she offered to join us for a while" She handed me a bottle of water and I noticed her eyes looking into the box of my tiny friends. I lifted my head off the sofa cushion to try and read her thoughts, what did she want to do next? I sipped the cool water, trying to figure out this beautiful puzzle so much I didnt notice anyone enter.

"Sorry I'm late, got a quick offer on the bus 'ere, old guy took forever to cum"

I was too locked into Jenna's lips, they looked so warm and perfect, glistening with anticpiation. I finally turned my head and saw the scariest woman i've ever seen. Her short blackened hair was heavy with laboured sweat making it stick to her pockmarked face. She stumbled briefly then steadied herself, obviously under the influence of probably several substance abuse problems. 

"Uhhh I need to sit down, cheers mate!" She casually sat fully on my face, it was uncomfortable. She was much bonier than Jenna, cold, with no comfort in her, she was tense. Tina lit up a cigarette, smoked it hurriedly, then turned to Jenna.

"So this guy definitely for real?"

"Yea, we've already had some fun. I dont get it, but I guess its what he wants. He wants to be punished for something but I cant figure it ou-"

"Yea yea yea I dont care, he sure he can handle everything?" "He says the worse the better" "Good, I've been in a bad mood for a few days now, finally got a punter to take it out on" She took her final drag of the cigarette, stubbed it out on her tongue then lifted up the box of tinies.

Her wrinkled, scrunched up face looked over the crowd. Immediately everyone panicked, running away to every corner. Tina's dark, mascara running eyes lazilly grabbed a handful of them then dropped the box on the floor. "He really wants me to kill these guys?"

Jenna laughed, "yea, if you dont believe me, ask him yourself!"

Tina shuffled down onto his chest then looked over her shoulder to derrick. "You really want me to take care of these guys? Cos I've done some things I'm not proud of fella" Derrick Nodded. so Tina got up and dropped her leather skirt.

Pulling down her black lace underwear I noticed a sticky string of semen drag from her dirty muff to her descending garment. "Oh yea, sorry about that, thats Bill, guy from the bus, didnt have any rubbers on him n paid double! Still, makes it a bit more fun for you guys uh? Better get stuck in!"

She lowered her hand to her hip, and picked out the first diver and shoved him in her vagina roughly. The most wet, wrong sound erupted to my ears. While she reached for another. Her face didn't even twitch, just shoved them inside her one by one.  It was awful to watch, I felt sick. This was just wrong. She was dirty and deathly, a walking STD spreading her disease with no thought that it may be wrong. Just the knowledge she'd be getting money to feed her addictions. "Ooo its gettin pretty crowded in there! theres that 5 AND Bill! But I dunno, I bet I can fit a Whole lot of em up me Bum, thats my clients favourite! I'm nice and stretchy! I'll need somethin to smooth em up though, you got any vaseline or butter Jen?"

"Erm...yea I think so, i'll go grab it." Jenna said hesitantly as she got up, she didnt seem at ease with Tina anymore, it wasnt sexy, it was sad and sickening. 

"So why you want this then?" I looked at her trying to control the lump in my throat as i saw her pussy drip onto the floor below.

"I've been bad, I need there to be a punishment for what i've done"

"Well it looks like its your friends being punished more than you right now. Surely you wouldnt want to trade places? They're having a fit in there, drowning in an old mans cum, in a strangers pussy. You? Your just watching, how are you being punished?"

"They let me do evil things to good people, they deserve it just as much as I do. I have to make sure that they go with me."

"So what, when we're finished with them, its your turn?"

"Yea"

"And where do you wanna go? My arse or my pussy?"

"Nowhere, he's mine" Jenna Giggled, passing the slab of butter to Tina.

Tina thought for a second, then lay on her back and rolled backwards so her hips were in the sky, relaxed, then started rubbing the butter inside her arsehole. "Jenna, pass me the box, the more I get, the quicker I get little Derrick here!"

Jen passed her the box, and tina immediately dipped her hand in, and plopped the first one into her arse. All the while looking hungrily into my eyes. Torturing me with her disease, I could see her imagining all the dark things she'd had in mind.

1 by 1 my friends fell into that pit, Jenna watched as the first dozen victims slid inside her without even breaking a sweat. Tina started masterbating to it, getting off on taking all these unwilling innocent people into her crime riddled body. 

"Mmmm they're really putting up a fight, its gettin full in there." Just then an arm clawed out of Tina's vagina folds, reaching desperately for freedom, followed quickly by a head gasping for air. We all watched as a young man breathed his escape. Tina froze, the surreallness overcoming her libido for a second. He reached his hand back in and pulled out a soaked, tired woman. 

---------------

David had been never been so confused in his life, he was stood in the hand of a giant woman, watching people being stuffed into a cunt. He looked over to his wife with utter helplessness. "Everythings going to be al-" Then his world went to fuck. He assumed he was with the others, it was chaos, screams all around and covered in a stinging vibrating cobwebs. He screamed out for Alison, his dearly beloved. Just then a foot collided with the side of his face, the latest entry into this X Factor of Horror. He latched onto her and tried to read her body with his hands. It was allison, he could never mistake that gorgeous waist. She was panicking, flailing uncontrollably, so David did all he could do, he soothed her, rubbed her back and held her closely.

They waited for more thrashings to come, but all they heard was muffled screams and the bassful heartbeat of their prison guard. David felt his skin explode, he itched everywhere, lost in the darkness he lost control and scratched everywhere within reach, his mind blue screened and his body took over, he grabbed hold of Allison and used all his strength to make some distance in any direction he could. He raced for what seemed like hours, in every direction, most likely going back over himself until he heard a voice become clearer the closer he got to it. This must be the way out, the way in to the real world. 

-------------

David took a moment to adjust to the light, his breathing was his main concern, he fell on his back and breathed great gasps of air. Allisons body hadnt moved since he brought her out. He  crawled over to her and turned her over.  He immediately wished he hadnt, the look on her face set his soul on edge. Her face had blistered so much it was no longer recognisable, she wasnt breathing. He frantically tried to start her heart, but he suddenly realised the state he was in, his arms were broken, his body oxygen deprived, he was gone. He looked around with complete self pity.

"....Derrick? Wha...Whats going on?"

"Derrick thought you should be inside me" Tina said playfully

"...What? I...What?"

"But since you didnt like my pussy, I guess you both could finish off in my bum? I think you guys could be the icing on the cake!" Tina laughed, her gouch jiggled and they began to slide down towards Tinas slippery base falling helplessly inside.

Tina Sighed, relishing the feeling of swallowing these tortured things into herself. She let her legs fall down flat and her bony cheeks fall together, locking all exits or signs that indeed anything happened.  

"Yea, that'll do for now, I'm gonna go get some more fags" Tina got up and pulled up her panties like it was the most natural thing in the world, not caring that people were dying in her holiest of holes.

She pulled up her skirt then sat down on the couch next to my head "Wow, they feel all different when you sit down, hehe sucks for them, Wonder what i'm gonna do to em next. Hey OW!"

Jenna had stuck my syringe into Tinas arm and pressed down on the plunger. "Sorry Tina, but that was disgusting. I mean really disgusting. Your stinky muff and HIV body is really putting a downer on all this. This is Derricks Shrinking syrum, soon you'll be like the ones you've tortured. Only difference I guess is you'll deserve whats coming to you. Tina passed out and fell onto the sofa. Jenna leaned over me. Her warm face bringing a smile to my face.

"That was horrible, I dont think you wanted that kind of treatment, she's a whole other level of pain. Lets stick to me! My Girlfriend's coming over! She didnt believe me about you, so she's come to see for herself! Hang in there 'dare'. I might wanna keep you a lot longer than I thought. She smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

Jenna was right, that was maybe too far, a tad too gruesome for what I want, I want something more poetic and loving than that. I deserve to be punished, but for someone elses pleasure. I like to think when Jenna swallowed my friends, in her mouth, or her arse, that it was better for them than Tina's victims. Jenna was an angel, even her insides must be holy.

I wonder what Sarah's going to be like...

End Notes:

Tina perplexes me, the things she does isnt what changes the atmosphere, its her oblivity to her sickening effect that changes it all. If Jenna did these things, cleanly, modestly, I think it would still have its warm atmosphere much like the previous chapter...

But sometimes the greater the suffering the grander the reward...

Unexpected pleasure by Londonseat
Author's Notes:

No Tinies in this Chapter, I wanted to try giving Jenna some depth. Sets up for some nice chapters to come though.

"Ok, Sarah's caught in traffic, so we got a bit of time to kill. You wanna fuck me till she gets here? I could use something to take the edge off for a while, she is gonna wanna play with you something fierce! 

"uhm yea sure" Derrick said, trying to sound calm and collected but cracking the moment the words left his mouth. Fuck he was really falling for this girl. she dropped her trousers and lace underwear and just hovered over Derricks hungry member. Cowgirl position, his favourite. Then she very slowly lowered  herself onto him. Her warmth hit his tip and sent shivers down his spine, slowly she engulfed him, and Derrick was in bliss. She rested, again grinding small circles into him and let out a very low "ooooooooo" every now and then rocking her hips back and forth. "God you've got a great cock, the things i'd do to it if we met in different circumstances, you have no idea."

 Derricks Heart ached at her noise, the beautiful vibrations of her words bounced over his skin and rattled his very core. She could ask him to do anything right now and he would do so unquestioningly. She started to rise and slam down on him, letting out a stifled groan of ecstasy with every descent. Derrick was lost, he couldnt speak if he wanted to, he'd left the real world and was writhing around in inner bliss. Faster and faster she went, harder and harder until he felt the familiar pulse of vaginal muscles massaging his victory. Jenna fell backwards onto Derricks chest lightly touching her own face. Her pussy twitching every now and then in renewed sensitivity.

 Derrick was proud of the flag he'd planted, but his eager member was needing more, but it was so warm and safe inside Jenna, he didnt want to leave. He wanted to curl up by her side and hold her, locked inside, and forget about the outside world, the thoughts, the frustrations and the pointlessness of it all. He didnt know what he was thinking, but he knew it was good. He hadnt felt that way in a long time.

 Jenna giggled, 'thanks for that, sorry it couldnt be more rewarding for you, but I was holding that up for a while." She slowly slided up off of Derrick and sat in between his legs to face him smiling. They held eye contact for a while then she flicked her eyes down to his cock and looked alarmed. "What the hell is that!?" Derrick bolted upright to see his beloved manhood panicking, had he gotten cut somehow? Did his ex knick him with her shoelace or teeth when she had her last moments? What could it be? He wouldnt find out because Jenna's moist mouth quickly covered his helmet, making his already poised groin go into overdrive. The suprise pleasure made him fall back quickly onto the sofa and he heard the faint muffled giggles of Jenna getting off on her puppetry. She slowly worshipped him for a few minutes while he lay back lost in euphoria behind closed eyes. When she finally let his tip see the light of day again briefly he heard her say "looks like Tina's reacting well to the syrum"

 She was indeed, Derrick rocked his head over in her direction and squinted his eyes open slowly to see tina was indeed 1/4 her size already. He couldnt comment however, her lips had found his bollocks and the metallic pleasure shot him like lightning sending him a hundred miles high again. Jenna's eyes watched intently as the pleasure she gave was so well received, smiling to herself as his head swayed from side to side. She went in for the kill and dove quickly onto him, rythmically charging his cock until it celebrated generously in her mouth. She swallowed eagerly then rest her head on his inner thigh. She was beginning to get exhausted, it had been a long eventful day!

 Front door opened loudly and the sound of shopping bags rustling was heard in the distance as both lovers awoke themselves from their blissful inner wonderings. Sarah was a large woman, not huge but "chunky" would be the word, Very pretty face, and no folds on her body, just smooth large breasts, bum cheeks and a bit of a belly, a strong belly though, not a flabbergasted Jiggler that never stopped wobbling. She put her shopping on the floor and the two partners embraced in a long kiss. She looked over to me and stifled a smile, "So you must be derrick, Jen's told me all about you! I got some fun idea's I wanna try if thats ok with you"

 "Yea sure, the more you enjoy yourself the better for me"

 Sarah's smile lingered while she studied his situation, then she broke her gaze and looked around the room "Phwoar, what a day" She sat down with resignation, the type after a long day of stress finally over. She would want to sit for a while, rest her legs. I was just suprised it wasnt on my face, that seemed to be the theme around here. She must have sensed my thoughts, they must have been subtly etched on my face "Oh dont worry little man, like I said I've got some fun plans in store for tonight, but before all that I need a drink and a favour from little jen here. Gesturing her finger to Jen, inviting her in. "Why dont you go get changed into that little number I got you for our anniversary?" A knowing smile was exchanged between the girls and Jen sauntered seductively out of the room.

 "And as for you. You'll be gettin a bit more up close and personal this round." The needle glided into his right leg, he flinched and looked around nervously. The look on Sarah's face was not the most calming, her eyebrow glistened with a sexual sweat, and as she got up to walk out the room, the tiny flailing body of Tina couldnt even be seen in between the mighty cheeks of Sarah's Bum. Just the hand trying to grab hold of anything to pry herself to freedom.

 A cold feeling entered his gut and his vision began to fade in dots, he fell into a resigned sleep, dreamless, its nearly over, its nearly my time. I was just getting close with Jen too...

The Final Game by Londonseat

I awoke with a start, a cold sweat was swimming on my face. I had moved, I knew that much, my eyes were adjusting to the light and my hands felt a smooth silky sheet beneath me. I heard the noise of a group talking animatedly somewhere close by but couldnt tune in to what they were saying, the bass of a male was clear and decisive.
 
Had I been shrunk? I remember being injected, but I dont know how long i've been out, or if it was the correct dosage. My eyes began to outline the classic signs of a girls bedroom, lamps, clothes and flowered wallpaper. I got up slowly and was suprised to see I was wearing a black suit and tie coupled with a smart pair of shoes. Was I hallucinating? How did I get here?
 
an incredible smash was heard above and the ceiling gave way to the giant face of Jenna. I was awestruck, too stunned to move or mutter a noise, she was so beautiful.
 
"Finally your up! We almost started without you!" She boomed, reaching in to pick me up. Instinctively I backed into the a corner trying to blockade myself in but her fingers were far too strong to disobey. I flew upwards with Jenna's hand too quickly for my liking my stomach dropped so hard I felt my legs were eating themselves. We moved with such force I couldnt focus, but came to rest next to Jenna's face looking back into where I came. It was a toy Doll house, with many rooms missing ceilings, inside were the rest of my friends I shrank for Jenna. They looked up in anger, and when they saw me they started screaming in hatred.
 
"Uh uh uh little ones, Derrick here has decided to save you all. I'm gonna throw him in with you in just a second, but if you hurt him in any way, I'll melt your skin and floss with your bodies.... Now, we're going to play some games, and Derrick here is the key to it all. If you help him, you will survive and we'll turn you back to normal, now play nice!" With that she placed me in front of the group of 50 or so of my friends, in a make believe hallway, trying to avoid the eyes of everyone I knew and loved.
 
They were all so small, I was easily three times the size they were, I must have had a different measurement of the syrum...But that didnt stop the feeling of being completely at these peoples mercy. High above me, Jenna was eating a huge pint of yoghurt, spilling it all over the the house and dripping onto the crowd.
 
"Oops! Hee hee, Well if you guys are so hungry, I guess you need the energy!" The tsunami of creamy cold yoghurt poured over the entire house, Every room was covered, coughing and spluttering was everywhere with screams of begging
 
"Ok guys, first game. There are two rooms either side of where you are now. Your going to have to choose one. Each room is something different. And each one is fun, split yourselves up and start the game!"
 
The booming voice made everyone shudder and they eyeballed me as they shoulder barged past me towards the two doors. Obviously I barely felt their touch, but I could see the hatred in their eyes and when they connected I started to feel even more guilty. I looked up to the sky and saw Jenna's smiling face looking excitedly to something just out of my view. 

"Ok Guys, this is the only room with light, so you'll have to feel your way around! Careful not to slip on the yoghurt everywhere! Just keep going and you'll find your way out eventually!" her words silenced us as she closed the rooftop, sealing us into this maze of darkness.  I watched as the two groups of pretty evenly spread people approached their respective doorways nervously but determined.

The first group walked in nervously to the darkness, regular vibrations being heard throughout the house as a sound system pounded music somewhere close by. Screams were heard as they slipped on the slippery floor and lost each other in the darkness.  With no fear the second group walked curiously into their room, just as dark, just as slippery, with the same rhythmic bass being pounded in the distance.  I followed, curiously to see what was going to happen, crouching through the short doorway, taking a seat on the floor I made the slight outline of a second doorway on the far side of the room.

The 20 strong group felt around the room through the thick texture and found the doorway with excitement. "This is IT! The only way out! This is the way to freedom!" A woman yelled, and ran through the door followed by the stampede that followed, it was incredible to watch, but insane to listen to. The Noise was outstanding, wet crunching noises and screams for freedom made no sense in this bizarre environment, how could they trust these people that have so obviously wronged them at every turn?

All of them inside they froze, unfamiliar with their new surroundings, still very wet and strong pungent smell of the vanilla yoghurt everywhere. One girl ventured forward, yelling into the darkness "Are we Free Now?" it echoed back to me and my eyes had adjusted enough to see everyone feeling around the new room curiously study their room. Then the adventurous girl must have taken one step too far and fell down a small gap causing the whole room to shake then the outrageously loud "GULP" Sound shook everyone back to reality. They ran for the door, but it was sealed shut instantly and gravity surged upwards. 

Sarah had been struggling to stay still ever since she heard the first door open. Her mouth was open wide over the opening to the house. She had to concentrate on her breathing so that she didn't give the game away. She waited tensely, listening hard for any signs of their progress. She hoped there would be a lot.

She was incredibly hungry and wanted a big meal, she only hoped that it would all be in one mouthful, she found it the most satisfying. Then she felt it, the first footsteps onto her yoghurt coated tongue. She always screamed with delight but maintained her posure. Her chubby chavvy cheeks still as stone, waiting to accommodate her toys. Then she heard the voices, calling from within her mouth, completely oblivious of where they were or where they were going to be. She felt her gag reflex start to react as they filled her and walked deeper to her throat. until she couldn't take it anymore and choke one a tiny falling into her throat. She reflexed, and swallowed the first, then gained control and stood up slowly as her mouth exploded with movement.

More ran unknowingly into her gullet causing her to swallow again and again, she was so sexually charged right now her hand was hard at work desperately fingering herself she almost lost control. As the tinies got their bearings and started beating at her lips to let them go, she slowly tilted her head upwards and let gravity do the work. they held on for a good amount of time until the angle got too much and they all fell in a big bundle to their final resting place. 

Sarah had to swallow big to take the mass of the people, taking several small gulps in quick succession but she was happy to do so, it was her favourite way. her fingers at work and her tongue seeping out from her mouth to coat her lips in sweet fulfillment. She opened her eyes to see Jenna with her head back in ecstasy.

Jenna had been waiting eagerly as well, she couldn't see Sarah but knew what she was doing. Jenna was sat on a bar stool, her legs far apart, and her pussy pushed up against her side of the house. She wasn't the tightest of women due to her profession which allowed a relatively large amount of space for the tinies to explore. They were of course thinking they were in a long corridor as opposed to another room, but their every movement struck passion in Jenna. Somehow knowing that they were unknowingly walking into the body of their owner, causing great pleasure was pure bliss.

Keeping still was incredibly difficult, near impossible, the footsteps of these 30 people walking deeper inside her with little hesitation was causing her all kinds of needs. But she waited until she literally couldn't take it any more and held her hand over herself, confident she had taken them all.  Boy was she glad she waited, they too erupted into a panic, running everywhere, punching her walls, the greatest vibrator in the world. Words couldnt even find themselves to her, she just dropped her head back and relished in the chaotic pleasure.

Her hand was tight against herself as she got up off the stool and looked over the house to see Sarah looking lustilly over. God she was on fire right now, unable to hold herself up she walked drunkely to the bed, bulled on her tightest underwear and sat down at the head of her bed waiting for Sarah. She wanted this to be a journey together. (But it was going to be tough to keep focussed)

Sarah held her chubby belly with content, horny as hell and one hunger satisfied, she opened the house, whipped me out and walked with purpose to Jenna, launching straight onto her lips, they shared a passionate kiss and broke after a long 10 seconds. Sarah breathily began to talk

"I know you Close Jen...but You've got to focus. I need a bit more time, can you keep in there for a bit longer?" Jen looked pleadingly but let out a desperate "yes" "Good...Now shove big Derrick right up me and work your magic!"

I was dropped onto Jen's hypnotized self and landed on her breasts, she grabbed me and threw me straight into Sarah's dripping Vagina. It was a tight squeeze, I was still around 12 inches in total length and it took some give to get me fully inside. She slowly, with a forced calm, pushed me in and out, pausing here and there so i hovered over Sarah's intimate spots. after a quick minute of slow movement, it became enigmatically frantic. I was pushed all over the place, squeezed and pressured to the brink until I escaped her grip and fell quickly into Sarah, pulling my legs in for safety. This only added to Sarah's pleasure, she rolled over onto Jenna's body and they feasted on their lovers groins in a well practiced 69.

The noise was incredible. They screamed out in insane volumes making my very skeleton shake with fear. Then there was silence.  Half an hour passed and I slowly fell out of Sarah. onto the sweat soaked bed. I shakily got to my feet and walked round to Jenna, wanting to thank her for her help. She was almost unconscious still reveling in the power of her orgasm while Sarah's face still close to her groin was lapping up any escapees of Jenna's with a lazy greediness, catching every one and swallowing them instantly.

It was so amazing to see at my perspective. Jen saw me and looked surprised. "He's still alive!" Sarah laughed, licking up another tiny thinking they've gotten away. "Well little one, we have reached the end. I honestly thought you'd finish in Sarah, but I guess you were destined for me. Lemme just finish off these little guys" Jen held Sarah's face close and tight to her pussy and she tensed, grinded and shook her pelvis, forcing out all her little pleasure prisoners into the hungry mouth of Sarah. 

"Ok...Sarah, I'm gonna need you to help me, can you rim me up nice and loose?" "Of course my love, hope you enjoyed the day Derrick! We sure did!" Jen raised her bum in the air for Sarah to lick and she brought me to her beautiful face one last time. and kissed me, giggled, then moved me to her perfect arse. "Say hi to your brother for me!" Sarah pulled away and watched me go smoothly headfirst into Jenna. first up to my waist, then the final push on my thighs to seal me inside. Jen sighed, feeling the weight of such a large tiny, fall endlessly into her.

Completely satisfied, she grabbed Sarah's hand, walked downstairs to the living room and collapsed on the sofa. The wonderful feeling of her effortless comfort was the sealing of Derricks fate. He couldn't escape even if he wanted to, the weight of Jenna held her cheeks close together and she felt the slow motions of Derricks acceptance massage her insides after such a rigorous session calm her body to peace. The couple turned on the TV and watched a dvd or two without saying another word, just relishing in the days experiences.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2608