Distant Relatives by Hollow
Summary:

A continuation of The Caretaker, before the new school year starts, Jake, His mother, and Nique all pay a visit to Jake's many aunts, uncles, and cousins living in alabama. 


Categories: Giant, Giantess, Butt, Body Exploration, Couples , Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, Maternal, BBW, Toilet, Vore, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 32 Completed: No Word count: 30102 Read: 544514 Published: December 30 2011 Updated: June 16 2013
Story Notes:

Obviously if you haven't read my previous story you might be a bit confused, like the summary says, this will be before Jake and Nique's senior year of highschool.

1. The Relatives by Hollow

2. sleeping arrangements by Hollow

3. Early morning escapades by Hollow

4. Temptation by Hollow

5. Sin and shame by Hollow

6. Lunch with the family by Hollow

7. Close call by Hollow

8. Amends by Hollow

9. Intervention by Hollow

10. Problems and solutions by Hollow

11. Fever Dreams by Hollow

12. Smothered by Hollow

13. A small treat by Hollow

14. Unexpected pleasures by Hollow

15. You scratch my back.... by Hollow

16. .....and I'll scratch yours by Hollow

17. Promises by Hollow

18. Family Reunion by Hollow

19. Dinner plans by Hollow

20. Threesome by Hollow

21. The circle of Aunts by Hollow

22. Desert by Hollow

23. Quality time by Hollow

24. Cleanliness next to godliness by Hollow

25. Amanda's urges by Hollow

26. Hunted? by Hollow

27. Trapped! by Hollow

28. Master and Bug by Hollow

29. Not again... by Hollow

30. Escape! by Hollow

31. Amanda's dark side. by Hollow

32. Mom's snack. by Hollow

The Relatives by Hollow

Jake was awoken by a sudden jolt. The car had gone over some kind of bump. He looked around to find everything as he had seen it last. 

His mother, her blonde hair tied in a ponytail, sat upright, hands gripping the steering wheel. Nique was still up against him, breathing softly, they were both buckled in together in the passenger seat, her head rested up against him. The car's radio played softly in the background.

They had been driving for two days, stopping occasionally for food, bathroom breaks, and at night, a quick sleep in a cheap hotel. Today would be the last.

"Only a few more hours of driving and we'll be at your aunt Amanda's" His mother had said earlier that morning. He must've dosed off sometime after that. Since Jake had left near the end of his Junior year, his mother had decided that he and Nique should start their senior year at a different school, one with a sort of, "catch up" class for them both. So until that school's summer break was over, Jake's mother decided they could all use a little vacation to their aunt Amanda's.

The last time Jake had seen his aunt amanda, he had been twelve, and she had towered above him with a near seven foot frame. She easily had two hundred pounds on him then,and had crushed him in a bear hug and smothered him with kisses, but now.....

Jake shook the thought from his mind. His cousins would be there as well. He remembered playing with them as a kid. They would be his age now, a few would be older. He had four cousins, all of them girls. Kyana, ana , brittany, and Emily.

Kyana was a year younger than he was, she had Bright red hair and freckles around her nose. Her shining green eyes had always stood out to Jake.

Ana had Jet black hair and brown eyes, Jake remembered her smile the most. She would be his age now.

Brittany had light brown curly hair, and deep blue eyes, and almond skin. as a kid, everyone had teased her about her unusually large behind. She would be eighteen now.

Emily had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. she always seemed so happy and cheerful. She would be eighteen as well.

Jake was stirred from his thoughts by his motheres voice.

"Jake Nique, wake up, were here!" 

Nique shifted in his arms and blinked heavily, yawning. She smiled at him. "when did I fall asleep?" she asked him.

"After I did I guess", jake answered, and awaited his mother. She opened the passenger door and unbuckled them from the seat. The y both stood and stretched.

"Ready to meet the family?" Jake's mother asked Nique.

"Sure am!" Nique replied cheerfully.

"Mom, Amanda and the girls, they know we're.......they know what happened to us, right?"

His mother had always had a difficult time telling people about the accident, how Jake had shrunk and nearly been eaten alive. It semmed this time would be no different. She looked to the ground and shuffled her feet.

"I thought maybe they should just see for themselves." she said, finally.

Jake nodded, he had suspected as much, he didn't blame his mother, it was hard work to care for two tiny people.

She held out her hand and they both stepped on. She carried her suitcase i her left, and held them against her with her right.

As she approached the house, a large two story building that stood on a hill overlooking a lake, the front door opened and all five of its residents came running downhill to greet his mother.

From what he could see, Each of them looked exactly the same as he remembered except larger, (not just because of his size change), and well, more.....developed. All four girls had grown into stunning young women. And amanda? well.......She's Enormous!!!!! Jake thought nervously. He and Nique didn't even come close to the size of her Big toe.

They each hugged his mother in turn, and eventuall Amanda asked, "where's Jake?"

The moment of truth Jake thought to himslef, Nique gripped him closely.

Jake's mother lifted her palm from her side and held them before his gigantic cousins, and his towering aunt.

They each let out a small gasp of surprise, and stared wide eyed at them.

I'll bet an animal in a zoo doesn't feel much different than we do......

 

sleeping arrangements by Hollow

"he's........they're" Amanda started.

"small I know" Jake's mother said.

Jake stood as proudly as he could, Nique clund too him but stood her ground as well. All five sets of eyes were on them. The girls had leaned in closer to get a better look at them.

"Jake?" Emily asked,squinting and poking her finger at him. Jake put his hand on the tip of her finger. She shook slightly at his touch.

"yeah, it's me Em."

She still seemed unsure, she pulled back a bit.

"He was testing a new drug called Phalanx," his mother began "it had certain side effects, as you can see".

The girls continued to stare at him, until Amanda broke the silence.

"He's........he's.......Adorable!" She shouted, grinning.

Jake gasped wide eyed as her massive hand swooped him off of his mother's open palm, nearly knocking Nique off. Jake squirmed and struggled to breathe as Amanda held him tightly around the waist. He nearly screamed as she brought him up to her mouth.

She planted what felt like a hundred slobbery wet kisses on him.

"Um Amanda," his mother started "I don't think that's such a great-"

"Oh and who's this!? Does little Jake have a girlfriend!?" Her free hand came out of the sky and plucked Nique off of the safety of Jennifer's palm. The poor girl had not easily adapted to her small size, and still found heights terrifying.

She screamed as Amanda began to kiss her as well.

After his aunt was satisfied, she held them both at eye level, inspecting them. "My my, what a cute couple" she said.

"Amanda, could I have my son and his girlfriend back now?" Jennifer asked impatiently.

"Hm? Oh yes dear! I must've gotten carried away! forgive me, it's just that I thought he'd be grown up and tough by now, I wasn't expecting someone so small and cute!" The girls all laughed, the tension broken by amanda's welcome, and she handed them both back.

"Home sweet home" Amanda said as they entered. Jake gaped at the size of it. Besides the staircase, the first floor was made up of two massive rooms, a kitchen, and a living room. Amanda set Jake's mother's bag next to the door and said,"who's up for dinner?"

They all ate together at the kitchen's massive table. To Jake and Nique, it was probably the length of a football field. Jennifer fed her son and Nique off of her plate in tiny bites, while re-telling Jake's little adventure with his caretaker in california. The girls watched, amused, and finally decided to speak with Jake and Nique.

"Do you like it? y'know being small?" Brittany asked him.

"Not really, although I guess it has some advantages."

"Like?" Kyana asked, curious.

"Umm.. well I umm I dunno.."

Nique smiled to herself and began to blush, remembering the first time they had been together, what It had felt like to have him literally inside her. I've never admitted it, she thought, but I can see why alaina and tara and summer wanted him so badly, not that I agree with their methods, but It felt amazing to have him in there. 

Jake was still attempting to give a reasonable answer, when Amanda said, "my goodness, you got here late! look at the time! it's nearly eleven!"

"Oh you're right!" Jennifer said, shocked, "we need to get to bed!"

Amanda led them all upstairs, the girls all funneled into one room and left the rest of them in the hallway.

"where will we three be sleeping?" Jennifer asked, holding Jake and Nique.

"You my dear, will be sleeping with me, your son and Nique can sleep in the girl's room."

"what? No, why can't they sleep with us"? 

"There's hardly any room dear, I don't know if you've noticed but i'm a large woman, trust me they'll be fine, it's all been set up, don't worry" she said, ushering his mother towards her room,"set your things up, I'll tuck these two in".

She carried Jake and Nique into the girl's room. Two sets of bunkbeds,a dresser, and a closet was all that the girls had.

Amanda set them on the dresser, a small cloth had been folded to make a bed for them. She left the room with a "goodnight!"

The girls all continued about their business. Jake gasped when they began to undress, unsure of what to do. Each of them stripped down to their underwear and sat on their own beds, talking as if he and Nique weren't there. Developed? Ha! Try EXREMELY WELL DEVELOPED Jake thought to himself.

"ahem" Emily said, when she caught Jake staring. "something you'd like to say little cuz?"

Jake blushed nervously. "Oh! I um, well I-"

"We're just gonna go to bed now." Nique answered for him. They both layed down next to eachother, while the girls continued to talk to one another. This'll be a loooong night He thought, smirking.

 

Early morning escapades by Hollow

Jake stretched and ran his fingers through his hair, yawning and walking to the edge of the dresser his "bed" rested on. He'd rested well with Nique beside him. Back home, his mother didn't approve of them sleeping together,(she still had not discovered they'd had sex), and they slept in seperate beds.

could've done without all that damn talking though, he thought to himself as he descended one of the many small custom made ladders his mother had brought with her.

The rest of the house had yet to awake it seemed, the four girls each snored loudly, sprawled across their bunks. As Jake made his way across the bedroom floor, avoiding discarded clothes, his eyes fell on Ana.

Her right leg dangled off of the bed, her foot was curled on the floor, her exposed soles wrinkled. He stopped. Memories flooded back to him.

Alaina's soles descended on him, he screamed and ran, but secretly he enjoyed it, no matter how much he hated that fact, he couldn't escape it. He liked feet, he was addicted to them.

He wanted to go to her foot, lick it, taste it.

She's your cousin you freak! He told himself.

Please, like it matters, you're barley related, and it's not even sex, just go have some fun. 

Jake glanced around the room warily, everyone still slept soundly. He slowly approached her resting foot. He leaned in close and inhaled deeply, savoring the scent.

Oh god, what's wrong with me!?

He pulled away, disgusted at what he'd done. His member however, said differently. Feeling the sudden need to urinate, Jake left the room. He shambled slowly down the massive hallway and entered the nearest door, hoping it was a bathroom since his aunt had neglected to show them which rooms were which.

Luckily, it was. His mother had set up another of their small ladders to help him reach the bowl. He ascended them quickly and went to the edge of the seat.

He let out a sigh of releif as he emptied himself over the edge. He was finishing up,when the door opened behind him. He quickly pulled up his boxers and turned.

It was his aunt.

"Oh amanda, I'm just about finished here, i'll just be a minute."

She continued as if she had not heard, turning and locking the door behind her, yawning loudly and rubbing sleep from her eyes. Because of his small size, people were only aware of his prescence if they already knew he was there.

Jake stood on the rim of the seat and asked,"aunt Amanda?" fearing what she had come there for.

Her shorts and underwear dropped to the floor and she faced away from him. Jake was nearly knocked into the bowl as her massive ass loomed above him. When she sat, Jake slipped and hung to the ledge, if he fell he would drown in a pool of urine and waste. He scrambled and kicked to regain his footing as his titanic aunt releived herself behind his tiny form. Finally managing to climb back up, Jake quickly ran to her left thigh, he had to get her attention.

As he crawled up her meaty thigh, Jake shouted,"AMANDA!!!!!" attempting to get her attention.

She finished suddenly, and stood, sending him tumbling to the bathroom floor. Luckily a soft surface was waiting for him, her panties. 

"Oh god" he muttered as her hands gripped the waistline of her underwear. Jake screamed as he was rushed towards her tangled nest of pubic hairs, some still dripping wet.

Jake struggled and thrashed as he met her lips, avoiding their touch at all costs. Unfortunately his struggles had effectively entangled him in her hairs. After minutes of struggling to no avail, Jake finally gave up.

Looks like I'll be spending some quality time with aunt Amanda.

 

Temptation by Hollow

Jake was rocked back and forth,swinging in a massive net of dark pubic hairs as Amanda made her way out of the bathroom. Jake's entire world at the moment, were amandas dark grey lips abpve him, and the massive fleshy walls that were Amanda's thighs and asscheeks, which jiggled and shook violently with every step she took. Jake writhed and strained as best he could, but the nest of pubes were entangled securely around each of his limbs.

Droplets of urine fell from the opening above him, sprinkling him in warm piss. Jake screamed at the top of his lungs.

"AMANDAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

But she didn't react. His voice had no hope of reaching past the layers of flesh and fat that now cut him off from the rest of the world. He was alone.

The swaying continued, as did Jake's now silent struggles, but suddenly his entire world shifted and gravity flipped him upside down.

Jake nearly vomited, but luckily the movement stopped soon after it had begun. Amanda's crotch region was now very still, a nice change to the vibrating and shaking mass of fat it had been.

Jake continued writhing, unwilling to give in. However Amanda's new position had sloped her lips, and her left buttcheek to where they both were pressed against jake. The smells that came from that opening were more than enough to make Jake lose his lunch.

He regained his strength and tried once again at freeing himself, only this time he accidentally delivered a kick to Amanda's vaginal opening. His leg entered her womanhood and Jake pulled it back immediately, horrified at what he had done.

He didn't have long to think on it though, as he heard a soft moan escape Amanda, her lips flushed a dark red and purple.

Jake's eyes widened as a small amount of fluid seeped from the opening.

I have to get out of here, NOW!

He strained as hard as he could against the hairs that entangled him, pushing and pulling with all his strength, all the while causing Amanda great arousal. the discharge began to trickle, and then a small stream began to pour from her womanhood, only making Jake panic and continue his struggles with renewed strength.

A spurt escaped her lips and covered Jake in her juices, Jake gagged and recoiled at the touch of her liquids, but suddenly his right arm began to gradually slide from its prison.

The juice he thought, and formulated a plan that was altogether unpleasant, but necessary. 

Using his right leg, Jake began to dip himself slightly through Amanda's moistening lips. She spurted and moaned as Jake went deeper.

His right leg came free finally, as the discharge poured over the hairs on it, as it did with his left leg as well. For his left arm, Jake used his free arm to scoop some of the liquid and pour it over the pubic hairs entwining his arm.

It worked, and Jake slid from his pubic prison onto a spring warm asscheek.

Jake quickly crawled from beneath Amanda's boxers, and stumbled onto a soft surface.

It seemed Amanda had gone back to bed in the early hours of the morning. Her giant form was sprawled across her bed, a wet patch had accumulated in her crotch.

Jake searched the room for means of escape, and his eyes found his mother, the back of her head facing him on a bed across the room.

Perfect, Jake thought, now I can get out of here. 

Using the bedsheet on Amanda's bed, Jake slid down to the carpet below. The short walk across the room gave Jake time to think of an excuse as to why he was here, seeing as how the truth was rather embarassing.

I needed a glass of water he finally decided, although it was less than satisfactory. It'll have to work, I'm not about to tell my mom I've spent the last twenty minutes in my Aunts nether region.

Once he reached his mothers bed, Jake used the same method to climb up. He progressed swiftly, and swung his leg over the edge of the bed, pulling himself up.

He turned then and stopped.

Oh god, he thought, oh god no, not now...

His mothers bare feet were before him, her toes clenced and her soles wrinkled. Jake simply stared at his mothers beautiful feet, unable to tear his gaze from them.

His penis shot forward and began to throb violently. Oh man, oh god....I can't do this, he thought as he slowly approached her bare soles. 

But temptation has a way of winning over us all.

Sin and shame by Hollow

Jake's heart began to steadily beat faster, sweat formed on his brow, The breifs he had worn to bed the past night were stretched awkwardly thin around his thighs by his raging member that jutted a good seven inches from his waist line. His eyes were on one thing and one thing only, his mother's feet.

They were curled and wrinkled inoccently on the bed before him, protruding from the blanket that was wrapped around the rest of his mother's body. Occasionally her toes would twitch, only making it harder to resist temptation.

Her shower the previous night had left Jen's feet smelling faintly of lavender and juniper berries. It was intoxicating.

Jake licked his lips in anticipation, and began to slowly massage his throbbing erection.

Then it came again, the voice in his head.

What do you think you're doing!? It asked him.

I'm just looking! He told it, although he had been steadily approaching Jen's feet since he'd seen them.

You're kidding right? Ana was one thing, she's your cousin, and that's wrong, but YOUR OWN MOTHER!? That's Disgusting! It violates everything pure between you! You can't seriously be considering this!

Would you shut up!? He replied, I told you, I'm just looking!

Yeah okay, but are you thinking about doing then hm?

Shut up! I can do what I want! Why am I even arguing with myself anyway!?

Jake gripped his penis firmly and approached his mother's bare sole.

Are you really doing this? It asked finally.

Jake stopped,closed his eyes, and inhaled deeply. The scent of his mother's feet filled his nose, he shuddered with pleasure, he needed this.

Yes,he answered, and buried his face in his mother's flesh.

Jake gnawed and bit fiercly at his mothers sole, all the while thrusting his penis into her warm flesh.

She moaned softly and clenched her toes around him, Jake licked and bit and humped harder than ever, the walls of warm flesh renewing his passion. The warm confine soon became sticky and wet with his spit and semen, Jake began to crawl from between her soles.

Now on top of his mother's left foot, he stuck his penis between two of her toes and shot his full load on the surface of them.

He collapsed in pleasure onto the soft mattress below, breathing rapidly and deeply.

After he'd recovered, Jake set about cleaning his mess before his mother woke up. A messy job to say the least.

Just as he was finishing, his mother sat up and rubbed her eyes vigorously. Jake's heart skipped a beat as she spotted him, her face went from a look of fatigue to curiosity.

"Jake?" She asked,"What are you doing here? shouldn't you be asleep?"

Now that he actually had to tell her his plan, Jake cursed himself for not having come up with a better one.

"I needed some water, so I came to get you" he said, forcing his most reassuringly honest smile.

She seemed to think on it a second, but eventually said, "Didn't I put one of those ladders down for you?"

"I must have forgotten" he answered swiftly.

Giving him a searching look, his mother nontheless carried him to the kitchen for some water, and then returned him to his room.

Jake began to feel very guilty and shameful of what he'd done.

Jen returned her son and left to shower, Nique was just waking up, as were the other girls.

"Hey Jake, where were you?" Nique asked him.

"Bathroom" Jake said, and climbed back into bed.

Oh god, what did I do?

Lunch with the family by Hollow

Jake squinted as he felt the afternoon sun fall on his face. Yawning, he sat up and rubbed his eyes. Peering around the room, he found he was alone, his "adventure" with his aunt Amanda and his mother's bare feet had left him tired in the early hours of the morning, and thanks to the clock on the windowsill, he knew that he had slept till noon.

His stomach growled loudly and Jake decided it was time he found some food. Making a familiar descent down the side of the dresser, Jake trekked his way across the bedroom floor and out into the hallway beyond.

Making his way slowly and cautiously down the houses massive staircase, Jake came to the living room to find his aunt reclined on the couch, and all four of his cousins sitting on the floor and watching TV.

When Ana noticed him, she smiled warmly and said “morning!”

The others turned at her voice and greeted him as well.

“Are you hungry dear?” His aunt asked him.

“Yes actually”, he replied, though when he looked in her eyes he couldn’t help but remember what had almost happened between them that morning.

“Alright then” she said standing from the couch that was taken up entirely by her back end, “let’s find something to eat shall we?”

Each of her steps to reach him shook Jake to his very bones, jarring his teeth; Jake did his best to stay balanced. She stopped in front of him, and Jake couldn’t help but stare at the massive, pudgy toes that wiggled before him.

They were there only a moment though, as Amanda bent forward, grunting heavily as she did, and scooped him up in her meaty hands.

Jake was shaken heavily as she raised him to eye level.

Seems she hasn’t really adjusted to how small I am he thought to himself. It had taken his mother months to finally perfect lifting and carrying him, and even she could be a bit rough sometimes. Jake hid his uncertainty though as Amanda brought him to her face.

“How’d I do?” She asked him.

Realizing she meant her first real chance at handling him, Jake smiled.

“You did great!” He lied.

That brought a grin to her face and she nuzzled him against her cheek, “Thank you dear, goodness you’re so sweet to me, your mom raised you well”.

Jake blushed as he heard giggles come from the living room.

Amanda didn’t seem to hear though, and carried him unsteadily into the kitchen.

"Amanda, where's mom and Nique?" Jake asked her.

"Your mom took Nique with her into town", she answered. She set him on the countertop and began to rummage through the fridge, scooting things aside and opening compartments. She finally decided on a simple meal, hotdogs.

“Alright with you if we share?” she asked, “I’ve only got one left”.

Jake nodded, he wouldn’t eat much, he’d just tear a small piece off and eat that like he usually did, he never really got his own meal, just a tiny amount of whatever his mother was eating.

“Sure” he answered her.

She placed it in the microwave and cooked it until the skin began to simmer and audible pops could be heard. She pulled the “finished” product out, placed it in a bun, grabbed a plate and picked Jake up.

Jake was a bit confused when she placed him on the plate, but soon didn’t mind, the plate was much steadier than his aunt’s hand.

She carried him and their food back into the living room. She reached the couch and practically fell on it, causing Jake to tumble into the hotdog’s warm bun.

She placed the plate on her lap and said “dig in!”

Jake stood and tore a small piece of the meat off and tasted it. 

Not bad, he thought.

Amanda lifted the hot dog to her mouth and took a large bite out of it, dwarfing the small hole Jake had left on its tip.

Jake reached in for another bite before Amanda consumed it entirely. As he tore another piece off, it felt cold in his hands, even though steam rose from the whole thing.

Seems it only cooked the top Jake considered. Easily climbed though.

Jake dug his barefoot into the soft bun, and hoisted himself onto the top of the hotdog. He rubbed his hands together and licked his lips, the steam coming from the meat below him made his mouth water.

Bon appétit!

Jake plunged his hand into the searing flesh of the hot dog and ripped a formidable chunk from it. He held it in his hands, which began to grow very warm.

He didn’t have long to relish in his victory however, as Amanda was growing hungry as well.

The entire hotdog shook and began to slowly rise through the air; Jake toppled over and fell between the bun and the meat itself. He was effectively jammed and could not move.

“AMANDA!!!” He screamed, but the television drowned out his cries.

Using all his strength, Jake managed to tear the bun and the hot dog to free him. He climbed out from the frying pan however, to find that he was heading straight into the fire.

Jake froze in sheer terror. His memories of his first time being shrunk, when he’d fallen into that nurses cup, Alaina’s tortures for the truth about him and Michelle, her gaping mouth closing around him.

If Alaina’s mouth was scary, Amanda’s was terrifying.

Hers was a massive cavern entrance, dripping with grounded meat and soggy bun leftovers. Strands of saliva dripped from the ceiling, giant white molars threatened to grind him into nourishment for the gurgling pit below.

Jake couldn’t move, out of sheer fright and heart pounding fear, he was unable to move.

He didn’t even scream as Amanda plunged the entire hotdog into her mouth.

 

Close call by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Perspectives will change a bit in this chapter, hopefully it won't confuse anyone, I tried to make them as smooth as possible.

-Jake

This was becoming an all too familiar situation for Jake.

Jake’s face was greeted by Amanda’s warm tongue, slippery with saliva. Jake coughed and gagged as he ingested his Aunt’s saliva, which was heavy with the taste of meat. Jake watched in horror as part of the bun he’d just been on was mashed into soggy chunks by Amanda’s gargantuan Molars.

As Amanda’s tongue tossed the contents of her mouth around, Jake was able to avoid meeting the same fate as the hotdog, for the moment. But as chunk after soggy chunk of the stuff disappeared, Jake realized he’d be all that was left in her mouth, and there was no way he could avoid that tongue of hers then.

As he dodged her crushing molars yet again, Jake’s luck finally ran out. His foot slipped on the slightly bumpy surface of Amanda’s tongue, and he fell into it face first. Jake tried his hardest to free himself, but her tongue had now wrapped itself around his body and was clenching it tightly. His breath squeezed out of him, Jake felt his mind begin to slow. His struggles meaningless against his aunt’s hunger, Jake went limp, it was hopeless.

Now that it had caught its prey, the tongue writhed and twisted until Jake’s unmoving form rested on its tip. It then proceeded to dump Jake into the small dip in Amanda’s bottom molars.

Jake closed his eyes tightly and awaited the end as Amanda’s top Molars descended towards him. Though his lack of oxygen in his aunt’s mouth had left him a bit disoriented, Jake still managed a final scream, though it did him no good.

Maybe it’ll be quick he hoped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily had been watching the same boring show for two hours now; it was all starting to blend together. It had been quite the site for her and her sisters when their mother had brought their tiny cousin in on a plate.

“Maybe she wants to eat him” Brittany had joked.

“Hey shut up!” Ana had told her.” I heard aunt Jen and mom talking yesterday; I think Jake was almost eaten once or something”.

“What?” Kyana had asked, suddenly very interested in the conversation. The girls crowded closer to each other and their voices dropped.

They all looked over at their mother, who sat on their couch with their miniscule cousin, sharing a hotdog. “You mean like somebody literally picked him up and put him in their mouth with the intention of chewing him up for food?”

“That’s what I heard”, Ana replied.

“That’s weird” Emily had added, although they were pretty much in agreement on that subject.

“Hey, did you guys notice anything about Jake?” Brittany asked them, her voice even lower than before.

The girls double checked on their mother. She sat, her eyes not leaving the TV screen, Jake had made an amusing sight by climbing on top of the hotdog.

“Like what?” Emily asked her.

“Like where he was looking” Brittany stated bluntly.

“No. Why? Where was he looking?” Ana asked curiously.

“Well…” Brittany started, suddenly seeming to think before she spoke,” I think he was looking at our feet”.

The girls’ toes all wiggled simultaneously at the statement.

“Our feet? Kyana asked in disbelief.

“Yeah”, Brittany continued quietly with renewed confidence, “I think he was staring at them when we weren’t looking”.

“You’re stupid”, Emily told her.

“No seriously, whenever one of you wasn’t paying attention or was talking to someone, he would just stare at your feet. At first, I wasn’t sure what he was staring at, but now I am, he likes them, I can tell”.

At this, they all turned back to their mother to inspect Jake, as if his appearance would give them the truth.

They each got a questioning look on their faces. The plate was bare, their cousin gone, and their mother still sat there, watching the tube, chewing what must’ve been the entire hotdog.

“Where’d he go?” Ana asked.

“Dunno”, Brittany said, “but I’m interested to see how he’ll react”.

“Hey mom”, Ana asked, “Where’d Jake go?”

Their mother, still chewing a mouthful of hotdog, asked, “What do you mean? He’s right h-“

She stopped when she saw the empty plate.

“But he was just here a minute ago…” Amanda said.

“How could someone so small run off like that?” Kyana joked.

“Guys……..” Emily said, “Wasn’t Jake on the hotdog?”

They looked at each other, and then back to their mother. Panic and shock now on their faces. Amanda stopped chewing immediately. They all froze in place.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just when Jake thought it was over, Amanda’s lips parted and he came rushing out of her mouth into a solid cold wall.

She had spit him out onto the plate in her lap.

Amanda sifted through the small amount of mush that was left, the whole time saying quietly to herself, “no no no no I couldn’t no no he’s not dead I couldn’t I just couldn’t no no”.

When she found him there, groaning in pain, she burst into sobs and picked him up, cradling him in her gigantic palm. The girls had crowded around their mother; each of them had worried looks as they watched her sob heavily and kiss their tiny cousin, who had come so close to being nothing more than protein for their mother.

It had shaken each of them deeply, but they dared not complain, Jake must feel a million times worse.

Just as Amanda regained control over herself, the front door opened and Jake’s mother walked in, Nique in one hand and a bag of groceries in the other.

“We’re home!” She said cheerfully.

When she saw them crowded around her son, she dropped the bag immediately and rushed to his side. There was some explaining to do.

 

Amends by Hollow

Jake sat by himself on the windowsil, his knees hugged to his chest, watching the afternoon sun shrink below the horizon. The fading light gave the room a magical feel, he usually enjoyed this time of day the most, but his mind was elsewhere now.

This had been the third time he’d nearly been eaten alive, and for whatever reason, he’d frozen at the moment that counted most, and he’d nearly died because of it.

His mother had nearly torn off Amanda’s head when she’d learned what had happened. It had taken all Jakee’s pleading to calm her down, he insited it was his fault entirely. She didn’t like it, but she eventually accepted Jake’s explanation.

He didn’t even get to see nique, His mother had put him in “his” room immediately after settling down.

He stared aimlessly at the ground beneath him.

She’s just worried, he thought, I mean, I did almost die, again…

The door opened slowly, it was his mother.

“Jake…” she started, but was unable to finish. Instead she sat on the bed nearest him and brushed a golden blonde lock out of her bright green eyes.

“Do you wanna talk?” She asked him.

“no”, he replied simply.

“Jake” she said in that soft voice of hers that calmed him. “please?”

Jake looked up at her. She looked back at him pleadingly, her eyes were full of sadness, and weren’t as bright and full of life as they usually were.

“Fine” Jake said, and stood, brushing of his legs.

She held her hand up to the edge of the dresser. Jake stepped on and sat down. His mother’s hands were always so warm and soft, he always felt safe in them.

She swung her legs up off the floor and crossed them on the bed, removing her flip flops and setting them on the edge of the bed. She place Jake on her right thigh, the jeans she wore were soft and thin, he could feel his mothers warmth through them.

“so what happened?” she asked for probably the tenth time that day.

“I to,d you”, he began again,” we were sharing a hotdog, I climbed on top and….yeah, she ate me, or almost did anyways.”

His mother seemed to be straining to control her anger.

“mom, it’s not Amanda’s fault” Jake said again.

“Is it so hard to tell that there’s a living breathing person struggling for life in your mouth!?” She snapped at him.

Jake hung his head.

His mother regained her composure and apologized.

“I’m not angry at you”, she told him,”Just at my sister”.

“Mom, it’s not her fault, it’s mine, I shouldn’t have climbed onto the hotdog, that was stupid”.

“It was a pretty dumb descision” she said, smiling.

Jake smiled back, “Trust me, I won’t be climbing on another hotdog anytime soon”.

“How about ever?” she joked.

They both laughed at that.

After wiping her etes, Jake’s mother looked at him, searching his eyes for something.

“There’s something else I want to ask you about Jake”.

“what?” Jake asked her.

“It’s about this morning”, she answered, and waited for his reaction.

Jake’s eyes met hers for a moment, then he looked away quickly.

“Okay, what about this morning?” he asked her, seeming as uncaring as possible.

“Well, after I got you your water, I noticed something…..about my feet.”

Jake swallowed hard and his eyes darted back to hers for a split second.

“Oh yeah?” He said, his voice breaking slightly, “like what”?

“Jake” she said, leaning forward and starring at him intently, “I think you know”.

Jake attempted to hold her gaze. Those bright green eyes drilled into him, searching for the truth.

She knows! He thought.

“What do you mean, I’m not really sure what-“

“I was awake Jake.”

Jake froze. He looked at her again, and held her gaze this time.

“I could feel you moving down there sweety.”

Jake felt the tears of guilt begin to well up behind his eyes.

“ I didn’t.. I-I Don’t-“

Then he lost it. The tears fell for what seemed like hours. He was so ashamed.

Despite what he’d done his mother rubbed his back softly with her thumb, stroking it gently.

Jake hugged her thumb tightly and cried into it’s soft warm flesh.

He hadn’t cried like this since he was very little, he was glad Nique couldn’t see him.

After his tears had been spent, His mother lifted him gently and held him against her chest, making soothing “shhh” noises.

She held him against her for the longest time.

“Jake”, she whispered finally,”It’s okay”.

“It is?” he asked her, feeling like a child again.

“Yes, I know you’re a young man now, nearly seventeen, and it’s natural to explore your sexual urges”

Jake blushed heavily. Wiping his nose, he looked up at her and asked, “so you’re not mad?”

“No” she said smiling softly, “ In fact I’m a little flattered, I’m glad you like my feet.”

She set him back on the dresser.

“But how about you explore your urges with your girlfriend, instead of your mom hm?”

Jake smiled brightly, “Okay mom.”

She leaned forward and kissed him softly, her lips were bmoist and warm.

“Thanks mom” he said as she left the room.

She smiled back warmly and left.

 

Intervention by Hollow
Author's Notes:

I'm chasnging the story around a bit, hopefully this will get me started again.

Jake made his way happily up to his bed on top of the dresser. He felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off of his chest, thanks to his mother’s kind words.

He decided to change out of his dirty clothes. As he shifted through his belongings, Jake decided that he felt ready to face his relatives downstairs now.

After pulling on a clean pair of pants, Jake was about to put on a clean shirt as well, when the door opened again, this time four visitors entered, all four of his cousins.

“Hey guys, I’ll be down in a minute” Jake told them.

They ignored him. Kyana shut the door and all four girls surrounded the dresser ominously.

Jake set down the shirt he was holding and looked at them all questioningly. “Um guys? What’s the deal? Is this some sort of intervention?”

“You might call it that.” Brittany answered. “You’re getting a little out of control, don’t you think?” She asked him.

Uncertain of what she meant, Jake asked, “What’s out of control?”

“You’re fetish” Ana answered.

Jake looked at them all. They each stared back at him intently.

“Look guys, I’m not sure what you’re-“

“Spare us” Brittany interrupted “we've seen the way you get around bare feet, how your eyes just happen to stare after us when we walk around, plus, your little girlfriend confirmed our theory, though not without a little incentive."

At this, Brittany reached in her front pocket.

Jake looked at her, unsure of what to expect.

Brittany opened her hand and Nique came tumbling out onto the dresser.

"Nique!" Jake gasped, grabbing her before she fell. She had been crying recently, Jake could tell that much. Jake glared back up at Brittany, who had a smug grin, along with Kyana.

"her incentive was not getting squashed underneath my soles" Brittany said smirking, "though I'm sure that wouldn't work on you would it?"

Her index finger rammed into Jake's chest knocking him down.

“Let’s just be clear” Brittany continued, changing from smug to serious,“You wanna come near my feet? You ask. Because if I catch you jerking it on my soles  I’ll give you an up close and personal view of em’, and it’s gonna hurt. Understand?”

Jake nodded quickly; his heart was nearly beating out of his chest.

“I’ll admit” Brittany added, leaning in so close Jake could reach out and touch her lips. She inhaled deeply and exhaled harshly; nearly knocking him over. “You look like a fun guy to party with. You ever wanna get serious, I’m game, but you ASK”.

“Brittany” Emily interjected, “I thought we were gonna ask him to stop, not invite him to fuck”.

“You do what you want” Brittany told her “but I’m not against incest, ‘specially with this little guy”

She turned and left the room; her hips rocked back and forth and bounced her especially large behind. Jake couldn’t help but stare after her.

Kyana shook her head. “What a fucking show off”.

She approached the dresser and blew Jake a kiss.

“You ever want a real party; you know where my bed is”.

She winked and left, leaving three of them.

Ana looked confusedly at Emily, and then at Jake. “I guess…um…just, promise me you won’t mess with my feet okay Jake?”

Jake blushed and nodded. God this is embarrassing.

She left. It was just Emily now.

“I think you know where I stand” she said, and left him there.

Jake fell to his knees and sighed heavily. That was grueling he thought.

They had taken what was one of the greatest moods of his life, and destroyed it. Now two of his cousins hated him for be the freak he was, and two of them loved him for it and wanted to have sex. Great.

Jake stood and helped Nique up.

"I'm sorry" she said, the threatened to hurt me if I didn't-"

"It's okay" Jake told her, cradling her against him.

"This is LA all over again" she said unhappily.

"No" he  told her, "I'm not gonna let them torture us like her".

Nique's nails gripped his shoulder harshly, she was shaking.

"What if we can't stop them?"

"I will" Jake said, staring intently at the door through which his cousins had left.

I will.

 

 

Problems and solutions by Hollow
Author's Notes:

If you didn't see my last post, I suggest you go to the previous chapter, I re- edited a bit and you might become confused.

-Jake

Nique and Jake spent the rest of the day and all of the night huddled together, avoiding the rest of the family. Amanda made a quick stop by their room and asked if they were hungry. They told her they weren’t. Eventually the cousins came to bed.

Brittany and Kyana both told them goodnight in their sweetest voices.

Brittany leaned close to their resting place on top of the dresser and whispered “sleep tight”.

Emily made a disgusted groan and undressed, keeping a wary eye on Jake as she did.

Eventually all four girls finished their nightly routine, leaving Jake and Nique to their thoughts.

Jake lay against her smaller form, his arms cradling her shoulder.

She shifted suddenly and turned to face him, Jake could barely see her in the darkness.

“Jake?” she called his name.

“Yeah?” he replied.

“Maybe we should ask your mom if we could leave.”

Jake lay there a moment, taken aback by her sudden request.

“Leave? No she’s wanted to see Aunt Amanda for so long, plus all the stress of taking care of us?”

Jake released his hold on her and sat up.

“Nique”, he continued, “This trip was more for her than for us, and she needs this, more than we can understand.”

Jake couldn’t see, but he heard her begin to sob again in soft whimpers.

He leaned forward and embraced her again, holding her close to his chest.

“But what about you cousins?” she said in between sobs, “what if they hurt you or me what if-“

“They’re not going to touch you, I swear, this time, I won’t let that happen, not ever again.”

“But Jake…” Nique started.

By her tone of voice Jake could tell something had been bothering her.

“What is it?” he asked, dreading the answer.

“I…..I told them more than just the truth of your fetish….”

Jake closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

“What did you say?”

She shifted uncomfortably in his arms. “I told them….that…..that you were afraid of being eaten.”

Jake sighed heavily. “They’re gonna use that against me aren’t they?”

Nique nodded, “They talked about slipping you into their mom’s food again if you kept staring at their feet”.

Jake swallowed nervously.

“I’ll have to confront them, I should have today, but they caught me off guard”.

He turned to face the rest of the room, his eyes fell on each of his sleeping cousins, lingering the longest on Brittany.

“I’ll talk to Brittany tomorrow; she’s the worst of them”.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Nique asked, scooting to his side, he felt her hands rest on his shoulders, bringing them warmth. “She’ll hurt you, I know she will.”

“Better me than you” Jake replied.

Nique sighed, frustrated, “You seem intent on getting yourself killed Jake”.

“Only for you” he replied, his eyes still glaring at Brittany.

Nique blushed. “I don’t want to see you hurt again Jake”.

“I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you out of all this.” He told her.

She kissed him, for the first time in a long time. She pulled him back to their makeshift bed.

She climbed on top of him and said softly “Thank you”.

They made love together that night like they hadn’t in a while, in fact, it reminded them both of their first time, though Nique was much larger then, and Jake had been literally able to enter her, rather than his member.

They climaxed three times, a new record for them both.

They both lay together afterwards, Nique resting on his chest, fast asleep.

Jake however was still deep in thought.

How the hell am I gonna convince Brittany to leave us alone?

 

Fever Dreams by Hollow

He was running, from who or what, he couldn’t tell yet. The house was completely dark.

“Nique!?” Jake yelled as he dashed down a hallway, attempting to escape the towering figure behind him. Jake glanced from left to right, his entire world seemed to be made up of this hallway he was in.

As the giant behind him continued steadily forward, the booms of its foot falls became louder, deafening all of Jake’s hearing.

Jake began to grow tired, this hallway seemed to stretch on forever, but there was a light at the end, shining through an open window, bringing color into his lifeless world.

He ran for it, light brought safety, and he needed to escape the relentless giant behind him.

The booming became louder, and just when Jake thought he was done for, that at any second a giant foot would come crashing down around him, snuffing his tiny life out, he made it.

He was nearly blinded once he stepped into the light but he’d made it, warmth cascaded all over his skin.

Boom.

Jake turned back swiftly at the sound. He squinted, but was unable to see past the rays of light he now stood in.

A hand with bright red nail polish smashed the ground in front of him.

Jake was knocked from the safe haven of light he had tried so desperately hard to reach. Beyond it, there was only a blank wall.

 Jake scooted himself up against the wall and held his breath. The figure bent forward and light danced on its body. It was her.

“H-how?” Jake said, gripped in fear.

She smiled. Her bright red hair tumbled over her shoulders.

“You should’ve known I’d find you again Jake”.

Jake’s heart began to accelerate. Alaina….

“But… w-we locked you away! For good!”

“Oh come on Jake, you of all people should know I get what I want” she said in a confident and playful tone. “Now…I believe you and I have some unfinished business.

Alaina’s hand loomed out from the darkness, engulfing Jake’s small form. She brought him close to her face.

“After I’m done with you, I’m gonna find out if Nique is as sweet as she looks”.

“NO!!!” Jake screamed as he was dropped into Alaina’s cavernous mouth.

“NO!!!”

“Jake!? Jake what’s wrong?” Nique’s voice pierced the darkness around him.

“Nique!?” Jake called.

She was in his arms instantly. He began to sob uncontrollably.

Nique didn’t have to ask who the dream had been about, Jake defended her from everyone, except for her, what she’d done to him still plagued his dreams.

“What happened this time?” she asked him after a few minutes of their embrace.

“She chased me down and ate me” Jake told her.

“Is that all?” She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jake looked at the floor. “No.”

She began to rub his back. “Tell me.”

“She told me she was gonna eat you too.”

Nique shuddered.

“It’s okay, I’m fine.”

“I know” Jake replied, “I just hate when you become part of it…”

He looked at her for a moment, and she could tell he wanted to ask her something, but he was afraid.

Nique smiled and kissed him. “Tell me”, she said softly.

Jake hesitated a moment, but then closed his eyes and asked her, “Do you blame me for all of this?”

Nique was startled by his question, more so because she did not have an answer for him.

Jake sighed another heavy sigh and said, “Let’s go to sleep”.

He didn’t sleep for the rest of the night, Nique however slept in his arms.

 

Smothered by Hollow

Jake spent most of the following day figuring out how he would approach Brittany with his offer. He thought it best to do this away from the other girls; he wasn’t sure how each of them might react.

As he and Nique shared lunch with Jake’s mom and his aunt, Jake watched Brittany from the table. All four girls preferred to eat separately and watch TV in the living room. He noticed that Emily and Ana now wore socks around the house at all times, and both of them seemed to be keeping an eye on him from the couch they sat on.

“Jake?” came Amanda’s voice.

“Hmm?” Jake said, turning his attention to his titanic aunt

“I asked if you wanted a bite of my sandwich”.

I see the fact that she nearly ate me hasn’t stopped her from sharing food with me… Jake mused.

“Sure” he agreed, as he was quite hungry. He approached the sandwich she held, hovering slightly above the table. Jake took a chunk of with his hands, and added more lettuce and tomatoes which left his hands sticky, but his stomach satisfied.

“So you two don’t mind being looked after tonight?” His mother asked him.

“Huh?” Jake said, he had been staring at the girls again.

His mother looked at him angrily, “Tonight? Your aunt and I leaving? The girls will watch you guys?”

Perfect! Jake thought eagerly.

“I’m sure he’s fine” Amanda said, “The girls won’t even have to do anything.”

Jake’s mother didn’t look very pleased at this.

“Don’t worry Jen” Amanda said, seeing her sister’s distraught face, “I’m sure he won’t be eaten alive, that was a once in a life time thing!”

Yeah, try like five Jake thought silently, still watching Brittany from his perch.

“Jake don’t sit so close to the edge like that” Jake’s mother scolded.

“Oh Jen, he’s fine, really!” Amanda interjected.

She definitely isn’t my favorite caretaker, he thought, but at least she lets me be myself…

Just then, a wall of flesh tipped by long red fingernails engulfed his surroundings, and Jake was hoisted off of his rear into the air.

Amanda brought him to her soft warm chest and held him there, cradling him like a small child.

“Besides”, his Aunt continued with him pressed against her, “His Aunt Amanda is here to protect him”.

Jake faked a smile for her and prayed for it to end soon. The scent of her perfume she planned on wearing was heavy here. His aunt had clearly spent a lot of time outdoors; the flesh of her cleavage was a dark wrinkled red.

“Jake likes being safe and warm in his aunties chest, doesn’t he?” She asked him in a disturbingly childish voice.

It’s like she thinks I’m four!!!  Jake wanted to scream at her in rage, but instead he gave her a solemn nod.

“See?” She said to Jake’s mother, “It’s like I was telling you, maternal instincts, it’s all about the breasts, your kids fed off them, and so they feel safer there”.

Jake began to blush a brighter red than he thought possible.

She brought her index finger to rest on top of his head.

She isn’t really going to-

In a slow steady motion, Jake’s aunt applied pressure to his head and began to slowly slide him between her massive breasts.

“Amanda I don’t think-“Jake’s mother began to protest.

Jake let out a short gasp as his entire world was consumed by his aunt’s breasts.

The air here was heavy and moist with sweat. Jake began to cough as breathing became labored. Jake started to struggle, as best he could, he had to keep a constant pressure against the two masses of flesh around him, to prevent from being squashed.

“AMANDA!” He yelled, though he suspected his shouts were muffled strongly.

He continued to shout, until at last two pudgy fingers entered his moist prison and pulled him free.

Jake hung limp and gasping in his aunt’s grip.

“I bet you were comfy in there weren’t you hun?”

Jake wanted nothing more than to kick her in her smiling face, but he remembered to keep calm.

“It was nice” Jake said, giving her yet another fake smile.

“See Jen?” she said smugly to his mother, “He wasn’t screaming, you just imagined it, I’m sure he won’t mind going back in for a little bit”.

She began to lower him towards the gap in her breasts.

“Wait!” Jake said suddenly.

She eyed him strangely.

“Maybe later ok Amanda? I’m kinda’ hungry right now”.

She smiled at him.

“Of course sweetie, maybe you can spend the night in there, nice and warm, won’t it be nice?”

“Can’t wait” Jake lied.

Great, just…Great.

 

A small treat by Hollow
Author's Notes:

This is probably the longest chapter i've ever added, it just wrote itself! enjoy!

“Bye Kids!” Amanda shouted from the front door.

All six teenagers replied with mixed enthusiasm.

Jake and Nique sat next to one another on the coffee table’s edge, watching whatever stupid reality show the girls decided on.

“So what are you gonna do?” Nique asked him quietly.

Jake gave the room a quick glance, assuring that none of the girls were close enough to overhear them.

“Well”, he started, still hesitant after his inspection, “I think I’ll wait until Brittany leaves to go to the bathroom or the kitchen, then I’ll grab her attention and ask her If we can talk.”

“What are you gonna say?” she asked with a worried look.

“Well….I’m not sure yet”, Jake answered with a shrug.

In truth Jake knew exactly what he would say. He planned on offering himself as her plaything in exchange for Nique’s safety, if that wouldn’t work, he didn’t know what would.

“Jake, you’ve gotta have a plan, you can just dive into this headfirst!” She complained a bit too loudly.

Jake shushed her as Emily cast curious eye in their direction.

“Well we don’t really have a choice now, do we?” he whispered in her ear.

Just then Brittany began to stand from her seat on the couch.

Show time.

Jake stood as well and began to walk towards her.

Nique watched him go worriedly, unsure of what she should do in his absence.

Jake was nearly to where Brittany was standing, and was about to call her name and spring his secret plan, when he was interrupted.

“Jake”, came Emily’s voice.

Jake looked to his left. Emily had leaned her back against the table as they watched TV.

“Yeah?” Jake answered, wondering what she could want.

She turned her body around to face him directly, her light brown hair fell over ger face and she brushed it aside.

“Could I talk to you for a bit?” she asked him in an innocent tone.

This is unexpected, Jake thought, but Brittany’s getting away!

“Uh…look Emily, now’s not a great time…” Jake replied, walking swiftly towards Brittany’s tanned  thigh, which was now drifting farther away from the table.

Emily scooted herself over the carpet and cut him off with her upper body.

“Please?” she continued, “It’s really important.

Jake glanced around her shoulder at Brittany’s retreating form and sighed heavily.

There goes that attempt, he thought grudgingly.

“I guess so Emily” he said finally.

“Great” she said, smiling.

She stood suddenly, and lowered a massive hand for him to be transported with.

Jake stepped onto her soft warm flesh, sinking into it slightly, and wrapped his arms around her thumb, which she left jutted upward as a handhold for him to steady himself.

Jake wobbled slightly as she walked upstairs, each footfall jarring his teeth and bouncing him on her palm.

She took them into their room and lowered her hand to the edge of her bunk, which was luckily the bottom left one.

Heights are already enough trouble, Jake thought, gladly transitioning to the soft blanket from Emily’s hand.

Once he was on firm ground, Emily went to the door and locked it.

This made Jake a bit uneasy.

She turned to face him with a different look on her face than the one she’d worn on the way up.

“So”, she started, lowering herself onto her knees directly in front of Jake, “You seemed to be enjoying yourself earlier.”

Jake swallowed harshly at the tone of her voice. Her eyes followed his every movement.

“What do you mean?” he said as calmly as he could manage.

“We tell you to leave us alone, so you go after our mom?”

Oh god…she thinks…

“No wait, Emily, you’ve got it all-“

“Save it”, she said, cutting him off.  “I’m sure you’ve got a world of excuses ready, I’m not interested.”

She turned and opened the drawer next to her bed that held her belongings.

Jake waited nervously for her to finish sifting through it.

Finally, she returned, with a bottle shaped like a small bear.

“Honey?” Jake said, extremely confused.

“Bingo”, she answered.

Jake began to relax.

Thank god, I thought she was gonna light me on fire or something….

She seemed to sense his tension beginning to ease.

“It took me a little while to come up with it” she started smugly, “something I could punish you with and still enjoy. Obviously stepping on you was out of the question. I little pervert like you would just enjoy that, and after today, I wasn’t about to suffocate you with my boobs, you got enough pleasure from my mom.”

Jake was listening intently now, unsure of what she meant.

“Luckily”, she continued, “You’re little girlfriend provided some useful info on you Jake”.

She popped the cap off of the honey bottle.

Jake thought on what she was talking about for a moment, but in the back of his mind he already knew, he just wanted it to be false.

“N-no….please Emily……I’ll do anything….” Jake said shakily, his voice giving out. His knees began to shake violently, and the urge to urinate became extremely strong.

“Sorry Jake”, Emily said playfully, leaning in close to his miniscule form, “But I want a snack”. She turned on the radio and flipped to a random station, turning the volume up as high as it could go.

She lifted his screaming form from the bed’s surface, dangling him between her thumb and index finger.

Jake kicked and swung back and forth as violently as possible, all the while shouting for help to anyone who would listen.

She brought him to her massive green iris and eyed his pathetic form hungrily.

Laughing, she dropped him a good twenty feet (from his perspective) onto her other hand.

Jake landed softly enough, but as he peeled himself from Emily’s sweaty palm, he was bombarded by a thick stream of golden honey.

Jake had to push with all his might to surface through the thick material. Jake started peeling it from his skin, which tugged strongly at every exposed hair it touched. Jake screamed in pain as he tore the thick substance from his face so he could breathe.

Emily smirked at her tiny cousin fighting for life in the small puddle of honey she had centered on her palm.

Jake was in the middle of scratching honey from his eyes, when a shadow loomed overhead.

He stared in disbelief at the wall of pink flesh that was now sliding across the surface of Emily’s palm. She planned on licking him off.

Her warm breath buffeted him from above, and Jake saw only one way to avoid being swept away by Emily’s tongue.

He dove downward, clawing through the thick honey until he reached the surface of her palm beneath.

Jake lay as flat as he could against her flesh, and held on for dear life.

The mass of pink brushed over him, tearing the layer of honey that had covered him away, giving Jake a breath of fresh air.

Jake tore his back from her skin and sucked in a welcome breath.

Emily worked her tongue around in her mouth, inspecting its contents.

I don’t feel him, she thought, but he is really small…

She eyed her sticky palm closely. She’d gotten most of the honey with that lick, but she saw her cousin’s familiar shape that she’d trained herself to notice.

“Amazing!” she said, “But unfortunately for you Jake, I’m very hungry”.

“Just let me go!” Jake pleaded with her, shouting as loudly as he could.

Either she didn’t hear him, or didn’t care, for she swallowed her collected honey and prepared for seconds.

Emily tipped her hand at an angle, so that her tiny cousin would slide onto her exposed tongue.

Jake started screaming in terror again, as what little honey was left began to slowly carry him towards Emily’s cavernous mouth.

She adjusted the angle sharply, and the honey was no longer able to hold Jake to her palm.

He fell helplessly towards the soft pink mass below, which would carry him into hell itself.

 

Unexpected pleasures by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Insertion time! :D

Emily smiled slightly as she felt Jake smack the surface of her waiting tongue.

Snack time, she thought mischievously.

As Jake hit the soft surface he immediately scrambled to his feet and ran towards the tip of her tongue.

From here, I might be able to make it to the bed! He thought desperately.

Just as Jake reached its edge, Emily curled it upwards. A mass of bumpy pink flesh knocked Jake back down and carried him swiftly into the dark cave behind.

“Emily please!!!” Jake pleaded with his sadistic cousin, though over the heavy metal music that played, he doubted she could hear him.

Jake tumbled into a now very familiar place. He steadied himself and gazed around the moist cavern he was now trapped in. If anything, at least she took care of her teeth, her canines were razor sharp and a pearl white, while her molars dripped with saliva directly behind them.

He didn’t have much time though, as Emily’s tongue threw him forward, and then to the right, soaking his once dry body. As he was tossed around her mouth, Jake did his best to tear the thick saliva from his face.

If this keeps up, I won’t even be able to breathe!

Jake fought against the giant pink snake that writhed before him, but it was futile.

Meanwhile, Emily was enjoying herself more than she thought would, a lot more.

As she sucked and savored her tiny cousin, who still retained a slightly sweet flavor from the honey, she found she was getting slight goose bumps. She began to shake with excitement, which was to be expected. Son she began to grow very warm, her skin started to flush.

Oh god! She thought confusedly, am I getting….horny?

As if in answer, she felt her panties begin to dampen.

She stopped swishing her cousin about for a moment and stuck her hand in her pants.

Oh god, this is…weird…..

She contemplated if she should take this punishment with her cousin further or not.

No, I’m not Brittany, She thought stubbornly, but at this moment, she wanted nothing more than to take Jake and shove him up within her body.

I can’t do this She told herself, but even as she did, she raised her hand to her mouth and spat out her sticky little cousin.

Jake looked into the massive face of his cousin Emily. She seemed to be struggling with something. But that didn’t matter, he was just glad to be out of there.

With a swift jerk of her arm, Emily sent Jake flying to her bed. Jake crashed onto her pillow and tumbled down onto the bedspread.

He regained his footing, and watched in disbelief as the giantess began rummaging through her drawer yet again.

What now!? Jake thought fearfully.

Emily grasped the device firmly and closed her eyes.

Do I really want this?

She looked at it longingly, it’d been a while since she’d last used it, she’d been a curious young girl then, but now…..

Yes….I need this……

She turned and faced him, device in hand.

Jake gasped as his cousin returned with a large blue dildo.

Oh shit…

She grasped her waistline and yanked downward, eager to get her pants off and have some fun. With them down, Emily tossed her pants away and climbed onto the bed.

Jake ran for cover as the giantess clambered violently above him, but the impact of her knees smacking the comforter sent him flying.

She settled with her back against the headboard.

Jake landed between her legs, staring at a pair of bright baby blue panties that had a dark wet spot in the center.

She lifted him suddenly, dropping him on her stomach. She yanked her panties down to her ankles. Grabbing him once more, Emily pressed Jake lightly against her tender slit.

A rush of heat flowed through her pelvic region at that slight touch.

She moaned loudly and bit her lower lip.

“Jesus Christ…..” Jake said softly as the head of the dildo smashed into him. He was forced through a dark moist tunnel. The movement stopped, and then reversed itself, pulling him from her confines, gasping for air.

“Emily!” Jake managed to squeal, before being smashed back into her pussy.

Jake was scraped painfully against her walls and drenched in her juices. Some of it got in his mouth, making the already difficult process of breathing nearly impossible.

“Emily!” Jake spat through a mouthful of her discharge.

She moaned loudly over the music that continued playing, lifting her lower body into the air.

“Jake!” she began to shout.

Jesus, I thought she was the sane one! Jake thought as he was yet again forced within her.

“Jake!” She continued screaming.

This continued for another few minutes or so, until finally, to Jake’s relief, she flooded her bed sheets in pleasure.

Jake slid across the slick surface and lay panting.

Neither of them moved.

And I still have to let Brittany have at me… Jake thought hopelessly.

 

You scratch my back.... by Hollow
Author's Notes:

A wrote this quickly, sorry I haven't updated in a while, a bit of spit content in this chapter, reader beware. 

It wasn’t long before Emily stood and began putting her pants back on. The silence between them was beginning to grow extremely awkward.

“Well that was….interesting.” she said to her miniscule cousin, who still lay in a pool of her juices, a confused look on his face.

“Y-yeah……I guess so…” Jake managed weakly.

He honestly had no idea how to react; it wasn’t as if he could do anything about what he and his cousin Emily had just done.

And once again, he thought darkly, I did enjoy a small part of it…

As she forced her arms through her shirt’s arm holes, Emily took a deep breath and said to Jake, “I guess you’ll want a little something back now right? I mean, I don’t want you telling anyone about…this.”

“What do you mean?” Jake asked, generally confused by is larger cousin. He stood and ruffled his blonde hair, eager to get the sticky pink juices out of it.

“Oh come on, you scratch my back, I scratch yours?” She sat on the edge of the bed, nearly knocking Jake back down. She brushed a blonde lock from her face.

“Uhmmmmm….” Jake said a little bewildered.

“I can go back to eating you, if that’s what you’d prefer” she said with a light smile.

“No, no, that’s okay…..it’s just, this is all happening so fast, I really didn’t expect this from…well…you…

She looked out the open window above the dresser. She seemed a bit confused herself.“Don’t tell me that you didn’t enjoy it though?”

Jake bit his lip in concentration. Don’t lie, you did enjoy it idiot, she knows that much.

She smiled at him.

“I’ll let you play with my feeeeeeeeeeet” she said in a playful tone.

She swung her legs up onto the mattress.

Jake stared longingly at her soles. They were wrinkled to perfection, and her bright red nail polish was positively mouth watering.

“I……I can’t……Nique would-“

Nique doesn’t have to know, now does she?”

She gave him her most seductive grin.

“Don’t deny yourself pleasure Jake” she told him, sucking on her finger loudly. “Here I’ll even get em’ lubed up for you.”

Emily gripped her calf and brought her leg up to her mouth, where she made quite the show of licking the sole of her left foot, up and down with long strokes of her tongue, sucking on each individual toe, and letting her tongue slide between them, she even kissed her sole and let a long strand of spit stretch from her moist lips and hang down to her ankle.

Once satisfied, she stretched her leg outwards, her foot stopping right in front of Jake, resting on the bed before him.

“Have at it footboy”, she told him grinning.

Jake took one look at her sopping wet foot and forgot entirely about Nique. He was back to full arousal within seconds, and this time, there would be no conscience to stop him.

Jake licked and sucked everywhere he could. He gripped her sole and slid over its slick surface. Emily turned her foot this way and that, obliging in his every pleasure. She squeezed him in between her slimy toes, and trapped him between both of her massive soles, laughing as she watched how easily her strange behavior and his girlfriend hat been forgotten at the sight of her feet.

She moaned softly as he humped her toes, suddenly realizing how fun it was to have such a small boy to play with.

He’s passionate, no doubt about that one She thought to herself, clenching his now uncovered member lightly between her toes and giving it a few quick jerks.

He spilled his semen on her wrinkly sole, his pleasure obvious by the way he slid down her sole and onto the bed in a relaxed position.

 Emily made a sow of wiping it off all at once with her finger and sucking it clean off, swallowing loudly.

After that, she immediately set about cleaning up the mess they’d made.

When she was done, she left him there, spent and tired, switching off the music and unlocking the door.

“Didn’t you want to talk to Brittany?” she asked him.

Brittany! Jake remembered suddenly.

“Yeah I do actually.”

“I’ll send her up in a little bit” she said, and left.

Jake nodded, glad to be able to rest.

Now to see if we can’t strike a deal, he thought grudgingly.

 

.....and I'll scratch yours by Hollow

Jake barely had time to slip his pants back on before a knock came at the door. It slid open slowly and a face peeked in, it was Brittany’s.

She smiled when she located him on her sister’s bed.

“So, did you two have fun?” She asked him, smirking.

“What do you mean?” Jake replied warily.

“Oh please, Em’ only cranks up the radio when she gets naughty, and the way she looked when she came downstairs said it all, you two got busy!”

Jake turned a dark red. “Nothing happened, quit being stupid”, he told her, eager to get to business. “I wanna’ talk to you about something”.

“Changing the subject are we?” She asked playfully. Nonetheless, she jumped onto her sister’s bunk, landing heavily and sending Jake tumbling down into the fork of her legs.

She giggled and fished him out with her fingers, dangling him playfully. When Jake didn’t play the part of the frightened child, she dropped him on her bare stomach, which bounced slightly.

Jake lost his balance as he hit the soft, warm surface, and began rolling backwards until he reached her naval. He tumbled into it headfirst and disappeared inside. He scrambled to get himself upright again, and eventually decided it best to use her belly button as a makeshift seat.

At least she’s cleaned it recently, Jake thought as he gazed around his new location.

“Comfy?” She asked in a mischievous tone.

“Yeah, thanks” Jake said with a light sense of sarcasm.

Brittany took the tie that was binding her hair in a ponytail and let her brown locks hang loosely about her shoulders. “So”, she started, “what is it you want to talk about?”

“Nique”, Jake answered immediately. “I want her guaranteed safety.”

“Safety?” Brittany said, genuinely confused, “from what?”

“You”, Jake answered, looking directly at her.

At first she didn’t know what to do or think.  Then she smiled, a dark smile, one that made Jake’s spine crawl, that gave him a cold empty feeling, a smile he’d seen before, and for a moment, Brittany changed to a slightly larger, shapely, red headed woman.

Jake stared in fear at that smile, and dreaded what surely followed.

“Ok you wanna’ make a deal, we know what you want, but what’ll you give me?”

“Myself”, Jake echoed.

She gave him an evil, knowing grin. Her eyes narrowed and she leaned forward and whispered, “Deal.”

Brittany didn’t waste any time.

As she slipped her shorts and shirt off, she looked at him and said, “I’m not as gentle as my sister, I hope you can hide bruises little man.”

She wasn’t lying.

His time with Emily had been exhilarating, his time with Brittany however, was excruciating.

She forced him in and out of her faster than Nique or Emily ever had. His mouth soon filled with her juices.  He felt his shoulder pop from the force of the impact on her vaginal walls. It wasn’t long before his nose was smashed head first into one, and he felt it break as well. He held back the tears of pain; he wouldn’t give her that satisfaction. She lasted a lot longer than Emily or Nique as well, and instead of allowing him to be swept out, she held him inside of her, a cupped hand guarding her lower lips, forcing Jake to intake much of her discharge.

She pulled him from her, broken, battered and gasping for breath, only to give him something new to fear.

She let him rest momentarily as she herself recuperated.

“Not bad, I guess you’ve had a lot of practice”, she said between breaths.

Jake couldn’t reply due to the fact that he was hacking up and unbelievable amount of her fluids.

“Catch your breath little cousin, we’re not done yet” she said as she re-adjusted herself on the bed.

She stood and then crouched, waddling until her pelvic region loomed over his small form.

“Hope you’re an assman”, she said grinning.

“Oh god no…” Jake said quietly to himself.

She pinched her fingers down on his waist and lifted him upward into her anus.

He didn’t go in at first; he merely stuck to the opening. She left him hanging there for a moment, coughing heavily at the smell, and then her index finger rammed into the small of his back, forcing him in at an awkward angle.

He couldn’t keep his fear in check any longer.

“Wait Brittany Please!” He cried.

She just laughed. He was halfway in when suddenly she answered his plea.

“You want me to stop?” She asked, her finger hovering a few mere feet from his face and right arm, the only parts of his body still not consumed.

“Yes, Please!” Jake said, almost in tears.

“You’’’ be giving up your girlfriend’s safety” she reminded him.

Jake sighed heavily.

When he didn’t respond, Brittany said, “Jake?”

“Do it”, came his reply.

“Gladly” she answered.

Her finger pressed lightly against his head, and with a small amount of effort, she slid him upwards, into her bowels.

It wasn’t pleasant. She clearly needed to use the restroom soon, as the amount of waste in her system was enormous, or maybe that was just his size comparison. Her plan on getting him out though, soon took care of that.

Jake found himself being dropped head first into a pool of water.

He surfaced and swam to his immediate right, narrowly avoiding being submersed by a large log that had followed him down. He had no idea how long he’d been in there.

She fished him out with a toilet brush and washed him off in the sink.

As Jake scrubbed himself relatively clean, he glared at Brittany.

“So, Nique won’t be hurt now?”

“Not by me” she said, “but I can’t speak for Kyana.” She grinned darkly and Jake realized how stupid he’d been.

I didn’t plan for the other girls!

Promises by Hollow
Author's Notes:

first update in awhile, setting the story up for some Ideas i've had, patience! 

When he found her, she was a mess.

Nique was slumped to her knees in the center of the room, naked. Her hair was jutting in awkward angles, and clumps of it were still moist and sticky. She had been crying, her eyes puffy and swollen. Jake ran to her, but unlike before, when he embraced her, she didn’t hug back; instead she continued staring blankly at the floorboards.

“Nique?” Jake asked, panic in his voice, he shook her but she gave no response. He turned and Glared at her tormentor.

Kyana lay sprawled across her bunk, undressed from the waist down, a satisfied smile on her lips.

“We had a little too much fun” Kyana when she noticed Jake’s glare, “The poor thing’s all tuckered out.”

Jake began to clench his fists.

Goddammit, not her! He thought furiously, they can do whatever they want to me! But I promised I’d-

“Jake?” Nique’s voice came softly.

Jake immediately turned back to her.

She looked at him, an exhausted look on her face.“I think I’m-“

She vomited before she could finish, Jake held her back as she hacked up stream after stream of bile.

Jake watched her, and tears began to well in his eyes.

When she finished she slumped against him, completely drained of thought and emotion.

He sobbed quietly and held her against him, she soon fell into sleep.

Brittany and Kyana watched together, amused looks on their faces.

Kyana finally stood and began to dress, “Well I guess now you’ll be wanting to strike a deal with me?”

Jake didn’t answer, so Kyana slid to her stomach until her face was inches from him. “I’m talking to you little man” she said impatiently.

“Whatever you want” Jake answered quietly, “I’ll do it”.

Kyana smiled, satisfied, “good, though I’m fine for today, as are my sisters, you two did a number on us”. She stood and left him, Brittany followed.

When they were alone, Jake picked Nique up slowly, and walked her to their ladder, climbing as cautiously as he could, until they reached their bed. He set her in it and she curled up instinctively. As he watched her he began to feel the tears coming again.

Shit, He thought, just………shit….

He cried, longer than he thought possible, quietly so as not to wake her.

I promised her, Was all he could think of, he just kept repeating it over and over in his head.

The girls came and went periodically, most shot him quick glances, he didn’t see his mother or his aunt that night. He didn’t sleep either.

How am I gonna do this? He thought helplessly, how can I keep this up?

Three of his cousins now wanted to use him to fulfill their sexual desires, he should be the happiest guy in the world, but he wasn’t, for obvious reasons.

For now, he decided eventually, I’m gonna show em’ that I can take more than they’ve got, they aren’t winning this.

The next few days came and went.

Nique’s condition improved, and about once a day, one of the three girls would make an excuse in front of their mother or aunt, say they needed Jake’s help, and leave with him, returning in usually a much better mood, Jake would return exhausted.

During Jake and Kyana’s return from one such encounter, Amanda happened to let slip that there would be a sort of family reunion happening in a few days, it seemed as though Jake’s relatives had gotten news of his, “situation” and were eager to see him first hand.

Jake’s mother was more than skeptical.

“Half of these people I’ve never even met!” she exclaimed over dinner, “Why do they suddenly care about us!?Oh wait, because they want to treat my son like a freak!”

Amanda begged her to calm down, “please Jen, they’ll only be here for two days!”

“Two days!?” his mother shouted, “were will they sleep!?”

“Jake and Nique can stay with us!” Amanda explained, “Jen please, don’t worry, they’ll be fine, I promise!”

His mother did not seem too happy, but she reluctantly agreed to the plan.

Time to meet the family, Jake thought worriedly.

 

Family Reunion by Hollow

“How do I look?” Jake asked Nique, giving a twirl so she could examine him fully.  He was wearing a grey coat over a white collared shirt and khaki pants, a pair of black dress shoes on his feet. His blonde hair, now cut short, was gelled and smoothed to give him what his mother called “a relaxed demeanor”.

She put her arms over his shoulders and kissed him. “Like a true gentleman.  Zip me up?”

Nique turned away and Jake closed the back of her dress. “Now, how do I look?”  Jake was still amazed at the transformation she had gone through. Nique wore a silky black dress and high heels, her hair had been curled, (though Jake had no idea how at her size), a pair of beautiful crescent moon earrings hung from her ears, and cherry red lipstick shone brightly on her lips.

“Beautiful” Jake said smiling.

“Way to be creative” Nique said jokingly.

“Oh, okay then miss picky, how bout Radiant? Stunning? Marvelous! Wonderful!”

She laughed and they kissed again.

They had all been surprised when Amanda had told them the details of the family reunion. The family would be staying with Amanda, like she had said, but the first night they got into town they were all going out to a fancy restaurant called “Simply Exquisite”.

This was not at all what Jake, Nique, or his mother had expected of their southern family, and had only a few days to prepare. Nevertheless, Jake felt they had done quite well.

A knock came at the bathroom door.

“Come in!” Jake shouted from the sink’s countertop.

Amanda slid the door open and poked her head in smiling. She, like his mother and cousins, were all similarly dolled up for the evening’s events.

“Ohhhhhh, you two look so cute!” She rushed into the bathroom and bent forward, her faced loomed in front of them. “You’re just like the couples on those wedding cakes!” She said, giggling feverishly.

She pinched Jakes waist with her thumb and index finger and lifted him from the countertop.

“Oh my goodness I could just eat you!” Amanda said.

I believe we already went through that, Jake thought darkly, but kept a smile on his face.

“Is everyone else ready?” Nique asked Jake’s aunt as she poked and prodded him.

“Hmm? Oh yes dear, we were just waiting on you two” she told them, she scooped Nique up as well and carried them to the living room.

“Oh Jen, would you look at them!” Amanda exclaimed as she entered the room.

Jake’s mother turned and smiled as she saw her son and his girlfriend.

Jake couldn’t help but grin stupidly, he and Nique held each other closely.

His cousins let out quiet “Awwwwws” from the couch area.

“Well doesn’t my son look handsome” his mother said.

She leaned towards his aunt’s hand and puckered her cherry red lips.

Jake walked forward and embraced them.

She smiled and turned to Nique.

“My goodness Nique, you look so beautiful”.

“Thank you” Nique said, blushing.

“So are we leaving?” Amanda asked.

“Yes we’re all ready” Brittany chimed in.

They left, Jake, Nique, and his mother took their car, and the cousins and his aunt took another.

“I think they rented out the whole restaurant “Jake’s mother said as they were driving.

“Should be interesting” Jake said from the passenger seat, but he actually felt like vomiting.

Oh god, what am I gonna do?  He thought helplessly.

They arrived shortly and Jake’s mother carried them from the car through the parking lot. They entered with Amanda’s group and Jake took a deep breath.

The restaurant was awash with commotion. Some people were dancing, others sitting and already eating and there were children chasing each other.

They all stopped when they noticed their group enter.

“Amanda!” A blonde woman in her mid forties exclaimed. They embraced and Amanda said, “This is my sister Jen!”

“Hello Jen!” The woman said hugging Jake’s mother.

Jake and Nique were pressed between his mothers and this woman’s stomachs.

“She’s wearing waaaay too much perfume” Nique observed.

“And makeup” Jake added.

His mother smiled. “Hello um-“

“Anne” The woman said quickly.

“Hello Anne, nice to meet you, this is my son and his girlfriend.”

Jake felt all eyes go to him and Nique. He swallowed heavily. “N-nice to meet you” they both said in unison.

The woman leaned toward them and for a moment said nothing.

She extended an index finger to them both, saying “Nice to meet you.”

Anne moved and the rest of the family got a good look at their newest member.

Oh god, here we go. 

Dinner plans by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Just a little heads up, there will be some Giant male content soon

Jake and Nique shuffled their feet aimlessly. After their initial introductions and about a dozen new relatives introducing themselves to him, Jake and Nique had been left at the “young adults” table.

Other than his cousins, there were about ten other people here, all around the same age, the youngest being about fourteen. There were some boys and some girls. Jake’s cousin’s settled in easily, greeting everyone with hugs and kisses, the table was afire with jokes and laughter; Jake and Nique however were left out of it.

“Try to eat something” Nique told Jake worriedly, rubbing his shoulder; they stood in the center of the table.

“I’m fine” Jake told her, adjusting his collar. “Just a little nervous” he muttered under his breath.

Jake scanned the people surrounding him and his girlfriend, and for once, it seemed as though no one was truly interested in him.

Two boys about his age were arm wrestling, much to the complaint of their table partners; a couple was cooing over each other, Brittany was practically lying on top of an older guy by the name of Matt, giggling playfully at everything he said. Matt had his black hair slicked back with gel; a stubble beard covered most of his face, and a white t-shirt hugged his muscular body a bit too tightly.

She isn’t afraid to get with anyone related to her, Jake thought smirking, even some douche like that.

When he caught Jake staring he halted Brittany in mid-sentence and leaned forward, putting his elbows on the table.

“Something you’d like to say little man?” he asked.

“Who me?” Jake replied.

“Just thought maybe you had something on your mind”, Matt said, poking Jake with his index finger.

“No not really” Jake said taking a step back.

Brittany whispered something in Matt’s ear. Matt’s eyes went wide with interest. “Really?” he asked her. She nodded excitedly.

“Well we’ll definitely have to try that then,” Matt said to her, returning to his seat, “but not here, later”. Brittany made a pouty face and Jake let out a sigh of relief.

Nique gripped his arm, “please don’t get his attention again”.

“Why?” Jake said, heat rushing to his face, “you think I’m afraid of that Jerk” he motioned toward Matt with his hands, “he shouldn’t even be here, he’s like twenty!”

“Please?” She asked him, her eyes looking deep and sad.

Jake rolled his eyes, “Fiiiine” He said.

They decided to ignore the other table members and have dinner with each other.

At one point one of Jake’s many cousins tried flirting with Nique.

“Y’know, I don’t mind goin’ out with smaller girls” He said smiling.

“She’s taken pal” Jake snapped.

“Wasn’t talking to you was I?” he asked turning to Jake.

Nique put her hand on Jake’s and squeezed.

Jake bit his lip and put on a polite smile, “if you don’t mind, we’re trying to have dinner”.

The boy scoffed and turned his attention elsewhere.

“Thank you” Nique said.

“No problem” Jake mumbled. He clenched his fist. I knew tonight would be rough, but why is everyone here such fucking assholes!?

“Hey, you okay?” Nique asked, her hand held under his chin.

“I’m fine” he said for the second time that night. “Really.”

“Okay everyone” he heard Amanda shout, “we’re heading back to the house now”.

Everyone gathered up their belongings and headed out to their cars.

“Did you guys get along okay?” Jake’s mother asked them.

“Yeah” Jake lied, we were fine.

“Oh good, I think you two should knock off early tonight with me, everyone else is going to be partying”.

“At the house?” Nique asked.

“Yes, my sister loves to celebrate” His mother said, annoyed.

“Yeah lets hit the hay, I’m beat” Jake said yawning, “let’s get this night over with”.

Threesome by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Giant male interaction in this chapter

Jake awoke groggily, sitting straight up. It took him a moment to compensate for the steady rise and fall of his mother’s stomach. Nique still lay curled up next to him, tucked into the napkin they were using as a makeshift bed.

Man I gotta piss! He thought, alarmed.

Jake tilted his head and stared across the vast expanse of his mother’s body, a desert of fabric with two large soft mounds obscuring most of her face, though Jake could tell she still slept soundly.

How does she do it?  He wondered, standing as gently as possible. It had taken him quite a few hours to sleep when every minute or so he could hear laughter or giggling through the walls.

Our family likes to party, Jake mused as he eased past Nique and down to the mattress below. He landed with a soft Thump and then descended with the help of the blanket to the hardwood floor.

Jake glanced at Amanda’s empty bed, Someone’s still up partying it seems.

Jake slipped from beneath the door out into the empty hallway. Unlike before, the hallway was now littered with discarded clothing and beer cans. Jake stepped cautiously around a pair of discarded pink panties.

Jake continued down the hallway, only one person came by, one of his many aunts, and she didn’t even notice him. Her barefoot came within inches of smashing him into the floor though, Jake had to dodge to the side and hug the wall to avoid her. She continued on her way and Jake resumed his journey.

Finally reaching the Bathroom door, Jake peered underneath it to find it empty.

He slipped inside and approached the toilet bowl.

Goddammit! He thought angrily as he noticed the small ladder that usually gave him access tossed aside. He attempted to set it right side up, but it proved to be more of a challenge than he initially thought.

“Well this is just perfect” he mused. He scanned the room, but the only way he could see of getting to his goal was using the toilet paper roll, a loose piece hung close to the floor.

“Why not?” he said, shrugging, He felt his need to urinate become a bit more urgent.

 

It took him a few tries, but Jake did manage to grab hold of the toilet paper, which began unrolling slowly as his weight tugged at it.

“Fuck!” Jake cried in frustration.

He redoubled his efforts and began to climb, slowly making progress. He was about halfway up when he realized the toilet paper couldn’t last forever, he’d gone through about a quarter of the roll already.

Jake heaved himself up even faster; grunting with effort, his hands becoming sweaty, once he was level with the bowl the roll was nearly out.

“Here we….Gooooo!” Jake shouted as he kicked of the counter wall, as the paper swung he leapt for the seat, barley getting his arm over it.

Jake snarled and managed to pull himself up and over.

He didn’t rest long, but dropped his briefs and let loose a stream of steady urine for a good minute or so.

A satisfied grin on his face, he shook himself free of any remaining droplets and was about to make his way back down, when the door opened.

Unwilling to repeat his adventure with his aunt, Jake immediately ducked behind the upraised lid of the toilet, and listened to who it was.

“Come on Matt, let’s fuck already”. Jake recognized Brittany’s familiar tone, disgusted.

“Yeah alright just let me piss real fast” Matt said excitedly.

Jake heard the quick unzip of a fly, and then the steady trickle of urine into the water below.

Guess that’s what they were whispering about Jake thought smugly.

He jumped as a shadow loomed over him, but relaxed when he noticed it was matt’s hand flushing the toilet.

“Don’t forget the lid” Brittany said, “my mom hates when it’s up”.

“You’re fucking kidding me” Jake said is disbelief.

As the lid slammed to the toilet seat Jake made eye contact with the giant in underwear before him. At first it was shock on Matt’s face, clearly not expecting Jake to be present, but then his face changed to an evil grin.

“Well well, eavesdropping were we?” He said, his hand shot to wear Jake crouched and snatched him up.

“Who was eavesdropping?” Brittany asked as she stared into the mirror, adjusting her hair.

Matt turned Jake over in his hand, inspecting him. “This little guy” He said, poking Jake in the stomach.

Jake pushed his finger away and scooted to the edge of his hand.

Brittany sighed, “he knows, what do we do?”

Matt grinned again, “why don’t we have some fun?”

“With him?” Brittany asked, surprised. But her surprise turned to a predatory smile, “sounds fun.”

Oh god, Jake thought panicking, oh god no, not this!

Matt carried him into his old room, currently empty, and Brittany locked the door.

Matt threw himself on her Bed and removed his shirt, placing Jake on his chest.

Jake immediately stood and ran, but Matt’s hand swatted him back.

“Not so fast” He said playfully.

Brittany removed her shirt as well and climbed on top of him, her breasts swayed slightly over Jake’s head.

She ran her tongue from matt’s belly button to his neck, sliding it over Jake and coating him in spit. She did this several times before she picked Jake from Matt’s chest. Smiling, she dangled him over Matt’s head, still resting on a pillow.

“Open wide” She said to him. Matt obeyed and his maw gaped.

Jake kicked and screamed as he was lowered inside.

Matt was not as gentle as the girls had been. He bit Jake’s legs and arms lightly, causing Jake to scream. He swished the tiny boy in his mouth until Brittany said, “Mmmmm, let me get some of that”.

She pressed her lips to his and they exchanged their screaming, sticky captive.

Brittany trapped him halfway in her mouth, his top half struggling outside. She gave his waistline a sharp bite. Jake screamed in pain.

Matt reached to her chest and rubbed her breasts together as she sucked on Jake. Her crotch soon began to drip, and she spat Jake back onto Matt’s chest.

Jake lay there heaving in a tangle of his chest hairs.

“Do you have it?” Brittany asked.

Matt flashed a condom.

“Let me see it” she told him.

Brittany stretched the condom and picked Jake up. “Get ready for one helluva ride little cousin!” she told him laughing.

“Nooo!” Jake screamed when he realized what she intended.

She dropped him down the condoms rubbery shaft and he hit the bottom, giving it a slight swaying motion. Jake tugged at the plastic prison, but through its walls he saw Brittany slide of Matt’s boxers and reveal his rock hard shaft.

She slid the condom over his cock and Jake slammed into its swollen head.

Jake recoiled at the touch, but there was nowhere to escape to.

Matt moaned, “Now that feels good!” he exclaimed, using his index finger to rub Jake around on his head.

“It gets better” Brittany said as she slid off her panties.

Jake stared in pure amazement as her wet cavernous pussy enveloped him and all he knew.

 

The circle of Aunts by Hollow

Brittany moaned loudly as Matt’s member, and Jake, slid in and out of her.

Which each thrust Matt gave Jake slammed headfirst into the head of his cock, the swollen surface was not much of a cushion.

Jake scrambled to climb over it, but each movement he made only seemed to renew Matt’s efforts. The squirming little man at the head of his cock gave him an electrifying sense of dominance and power.

“I am gonna turn you into a bloody stain!” He said between grunts of effort.

Jake clawed desperately at the plastic coating trapping him there, but as thin as it was he was still unable to break free.

I’ve gotta get out somehow soon! Jake thought desperately, before he…..finishes…

As if on cue, Matt’s slit began to drip slightly, a warm glob of his seed splattered on Jake’s thigh.

Jake recoiled, standing awkwardly in his plastic prison and backing as far away as he could, but he was still face to face with Matt’s throbbing member.

“That’s right little man” Matt said under his breath as he felt Jake squirm, “I am gonna drown you”.

He let himself loose a bit more, the tip of his condom filling and warming.

Jake screamed in displeasure as he was soaked up to his waist in warm cum.

He tugged and pulled at the plastic with all his strength, and managed a slight tear.

“Yes!” He exclaimed. Jake forced his upper body through the tear. As he wiggled his way outside the condom, Matt continued thrusting forward, and Jake’s face scrapped against the slick walls of Brittany’s vagina.

He finally tumbled out, but was immediately crushed beneath the underside of Matt’s shaft. The massive throbbing cock pushed him deep into the recesses of Brittany’s sexual organ.

It slid back out slowly, leaving Jake behind in a cramped fleshy pink tunnel. He could hear Brittany’s rapid heartbeat in here.

“I don’t know if I’ve ever been this deep” he muttered.

He heard a wet slapping sound and narrowly avoided being rammed by Matt’s erect penis. Jake pressed himself into Brittany’s wall as the shaft slid by, followed by a steady trickle of Brittany’s discharge.

“Man this is gross” Jake said sloshing back towards the exit, following Matt’s cock.

Matt’s thrusts became more frequent and more violent, causing Jake to lose his balance more than once. As he neared his exit, Brittany’s cavernous pussy began to leak more and more, soon Jake was stumbling and falling into puddles of her juices.

“For Fuck’s sake” he cursed as he slipped and fell into one such puddle. He sat up and immediately but ducked back down as Matt’s shaft slid past his small hiding spot.

Doesn’t this guy ever rest? He thought, annoyed.

As Matt’s member left Brittany, Jake stood quickly and followed it out. Jake reached the end of his wet prison, and was about to leap to the safety of Brittany’s bed, when he was greeted by another sight. Matt’s face loomed into view.

He shut his eyes and his mouth opened and flew at Brittany’s slit. Jake dived backwards and escaped matt’s hungry lips, but Matt’s tongue had other ideas. It forced itself into the small opening and pressed into Jake’s back.

Jake kicked at it and attempted to writhe free, but Matt’s tongue effectively stuck to his back, and Jake was carried out with it, back to its home.

Jake screamed for help as Matt bit harshly on his legs, he heard his knee pop and feared the worst. Matt’s canine’s dug into his shoulder, blood welling up around were the tooth entered Jake’s flesh. Jake began to sob, fearing Matt’s mouth would be his final resting place, when he was suddenly shot back out into Matt’s hand in a glob of warm saliva.

“What the hell were you thinking!?” He heard Brittany shout.

“He knows about us!” Matt replied angrily, “I thought you’d want me to take care of him!”

“No!” Brittany said, snatching Jake of his palm, “I already told you, he won’t talk, not as long as his girlfriend’s in danger you idiot!”

She turned to Jake, who lay breathless and heaving in her palm, his limbs shaking, one of them bloody.

“Oh geez, you bit him!?” She said.

“I told you I was gonna take care of him!” Matt said in desperation, standing and throwing on a pair of briefs.

“Jesus Christ” Brittany muttered, examining Jake. She put pressure on his leg.

“Fucking shit! That hurts!” Jake screamed angrily at her, his arms flailing.

“Sorry!” Brittany said, “I just need to know if it’s broken!”

Her finger approached his leg once more.

“It’s not! It’s not! Just sprained!” He shouted at her.

She eyed him worriedly and stood with him. She quickly put on some underwear and walked to the bathroom, hiding him in her enclosed palm.

She did the best she could with the small first aid kit they kept under the sink, but Jake was still an exhausted mess.

“I think……I think I need to show you to my mom...” She said.

“Um….ok?” Jake agreed. He couldn’t see any harm in that.

Brittany carried him downstairs and found her mother, sitting at the dining room table with a few other women of similar age, each of them had champagne glasses, a bottle of wine opened between them. They were all giggling about something when Brittany approached.

“Yes dear?” Amanda said as she noticed her daughter.

“Mom I think Jake’s hurt I…..stepped on him.”

Amanda looked at her daughter and then to Jake with a concerned look.

“Put him on the table dear” she said, indicating a spot in front of her.

Brittany placed Jake in front of her mother.

Jake shuffled his feet, a bit uncomfortable at being in front of his aunts and cousins in nothing but his briefs. He still couldn’t believe the sheer size of his massive aunt as she inspected him.

She sipped her drink and prodded him with her finger in a few areas. Jake winced as her nail dug into his thigh, but held back most of the pain, concentrating on the table beneath his feet.

“He looks fine to me Brit” Amanda said, sipping again.

“Oh, um ok then, thanks mom.” Brittany reached for Jake.

“Why don’t you leave him here with me.” Amanda told her.

“Oh…ok, night mom” Brittany said uncertainly. She left Jake there with four strangers and his aunt Amanda.

Oh god what does she want now?

 

Desert by Hollow

The women surrounding him all looked amused, as if they knew something he didn’t. Jake did not like the looks on their faces.

He looked expectantly at Amanda, awaiting her reason for keeping him here. She however, sipped another full glass of wine, even pouring more for the other ladies as if he weren’t there.

Jake shuffled back and forth awkwardly, wincing a little as he put weight on his injured leg.

God, what does she want!? He thought furiously, watching his titanic aunt intently. The silence was aggravating, he just wanted to know.

Finally after what seemed to Jake like hours, Amanda spoke.

“Jake?” she asked simply, setting the wine glass down and folding her hands neatly.

“Yes?” Jake answered, a bit hesitant.

“I don’t like to point fingers or accuse people, but one of my daughters, who shall remain nameless, has brought something to my attention.”

Jake swallowed heavily.

Her eyes narrowed and he knew she could somehow tell he felt nervous.

“W-what did she say?” Jake asked, as steadily as he could manage.

Amanda scooted closer in her chair, her movement rocked the table and Jake struggled to keep his balance.

“Well she seemed to be suggesting that you and my other daughters were, how should I put this? Fucking each other.”

 

Jake felt his heart skip a beat and his face flush red.

“W-what!? Th-That’s ridiculous!” He said, laughing nervously and putting on his most confused face.

She loomed forward; locks of her curly red hair fell past her ears.

“Jake.” She said, letting his name hang in the air.

His guilt was plain to see. The other women looked on eagerly as Amanda came closer and closer to the tiny boy.

“I-I…..i’m…..sorry….” Jake, said hanging his head.

“I’m not mad.” Amanda told him.

Jake looked up to see a small smile on her face.

“Y-you’re not?” He asked, a bit confused.

“No.” she said, laughing softly, “It’s natural for you to have these urges, I understand.”

“You do?” Jake asked, still bewildered by what his aunt was saying.

“Yes, my daughters are beautiful, I know that Jake, and you’re all at the age where your hormones are off the charts and telling you to do god knows what, trust me, I was there once too.”

Her hands came unclasped and she held one forward for him to step on.

Jake did so, feeling that at this moment, his aunt was truly looking out for his best interests.

He smiled as she brought him to her face.

“I’ll admit I was a little mad at first” she continued, “But not because you were having sex with my daughters…”

“Why were you mad then?” Jake asked, curious, steadying himself on her thumb.

She looked at him closely, eyeing him, “I was mad that I didn’t have a little man to myself.”

Jake’s smile faded.

He swallowed again, and took his hand from his aunt’s thumb.

Her eyes darkened and a slow predatory smile spread across her face. Jake looked back to find the other women all smiling as well.

“Oh-oh god” Jake felt himself begin to tremble.

Amanda lowered her hand and dumped him on the table.

She then stood, her towering frame stretching high into the sky, she turned, her massive rear end engulfing Jake’s vision, and walked to the fridge.

The other women seemed to be bursting with excitement.

Amanda returned with a tub of whipped cream.

She picked him up by his injured leg, pinching it between her index and thumb, and dropped his small screaming body into the sea of white topping below.

Jake surfaced and wiped the cream from his eyes. He looked upward to find the huge faces of his aunt and the other women loom over the rim of the tub. Each of them had a spoon.

“Dig in girls” Amanda said, grinning.

Jake screamed and dived as a huge metal spoon sunk into the cream he’d been standing in moments before. He barley had time to think as another spoon descended on him. He dodged left and right, the women above giggling like schoolgirls.

“Oh! Almost got him there Amy!” He heard them shout.

“Oh look there he goes he’s in that pile!”

“He’s mine!”

“Oh wait, there he is!”

“Get him! Get him!”

Jake felt his already weakened body begin to exhaust.

The spoons kept coming, carrying heavy loads of desert of into the distance to be devoured by some giant goddess.

Jake felt something tear in his injured leg and he fell, screaming in pain.

As he rolled in a pile of soft cream, Jake felt the cold touch of metal underneath him.

“I got him girls!”

“Aw, Samantha, let me have him.”

“Yeah, I should get him!”

“No way, I caught him fair and square!”

Jake looked on in horror at the fat face of his captor “Samantha”.

She squealed with delight as if she’d achieved some great feat. Her pudgy cheeks almost rolled over themselves, and she nearly had a triple chin, her pouty lips were thick and smeared with globs of whipped cream.

“Gotcha little guy” She said giggling.

“Oh come on Samantha, put him down” One of the others said. “You won, let him go.”

Samantha inspected the tiny boy covered in whipped cream.

Her tongue protruded from her mouth and covered her lips in spit.

“Not yet girls, I haven’t had desert….”

Jake didn’t even have time to scream before he was tossed into that dark wet cave.

 

Quality time by Hollow

Samantha's spit had thickened at an alarming rate thanks to all the failed attempts at scooping Jake up from the whipped cream tub. Jake struggled to stay afloat, above the river of pasty white saliva that covered the inside of this disgusting woman's mouth.

 

Large amounts of the spit he was struggling in was pouring over the back of Samantha's throat, creating a current that Jake had to fight at all times while her tongue buffeted him and tossed him about her mouth.

 

Outside Samantha was making quite a show of her victory. The other women looked on in jealousy as Samantha moaned and groaned as Jake struggled in her mouth. She stuck her finger between her lips and brought it back out, Jake stuck to its tip.

 

“Having fun?” She asked him.

 

“Please.....just.....just put me down.......” Jake managed weakly.

 

“Sorry” Samantha replied, smiling evilly.

 

She inserted her finger back into her mouth, Jake's screams cut off as her mouth enclosed around his small form. She sucked on him loudly for a bit longer, then pulled her finger from her mouth, a strand of saliva hung between it and her lips, Jake no longer on it.

 

“Don't eat him Samantha, we haven't gotten our turns” one of the other women pointed out.

 

Samantha pouted and looked at Amanda.

 

“Spit him out Sam” she said blankly.

 

Samantha made a terrible gurgling sound, some hoarse hacking and coughing sounds, she gagged a bit, and the spat onto the table, Jake's tiny limp body cold and shivering.

 

“Jesus Sam, were you really gonna eat him?” One of the women said, looking curiously at the small frightened boy.

 

Samantha just giggled, “a girl's gotta eat.”

 

“Yeah well we all have needs” A woman in her late forties said, picking Jake up from the puddle of saliva he was laying in.

 

She dangled him upside down in front of her, smiling, wrinkles covering her aged features.

 

“Hi sweetie, I’m Brooke” she said in a soft voice, her minty breath with a hint of the wine she'd been drinking washed over him, warm and humid.

 

Jake groaned in pain, his vision blurry, the blood rushing to his head as he swung slowly back and forth.

 

“Oh poor thing” she said in a pouty baby-like voice, “I think I know a way to cheer you up...”

She grinned and began to lower him to her chair, her legs were bare except for a small skirt she wore.

She dropped him between her legs and spread them, resting her hands on her bare thighs, a pair of white panties all that covered her womanhood.

 

“Its been awhile hon, so forgive me if I’m a little rough kay'?”

 

Jake tried to stand but bit his lip in pain when he put pressure on his injured leg. He fell back to the surface of the chair heavily, wincing.

 

Brooke laughed, amused at his pathetic attempts at escape. Using two fingers, Brooke scooted Jake closer to her most private area. She pressed him against the front of her crotch, Jake could feel her hairs bristling underneath. Brooke squeezed her legs together and let out a moan of pleasure as she felt his tiny body struggling against her crotch.

 

Samantha and the others looked on eagerly as Brooke had her way with the tiny boy, pushing him as harshly as she dared.

 

Jake's already bruised body was taking quite the beating, Brooke seemed intent on driving him into her through her underwear.

 

“Oh yeah, that's it, getting excited yet little guy?” Brooke asked, breathing in heavily.

 

Beneath the fabric of her panties, Jake could smell her moist sexual organ, and as disgusting as it probably was, his more primal instincts couldn't help but give him a slowly growing erection as he was mashed over and over, up and down her crotch.

 

Jake felt a warm wet spot begin to spread slowly across the fabric and recoiled, but Brooke shoved him back into it, headfirst.

 

The fabric stuck to Jake's arms and legs as she pulled him back out each time.

 

Brooke herself was beginning to pant, her chest rising and falling rhythmically.

 

Jake felt his shoulder pop as he slammed into her crotch for the hundredth time.

 

Without waring, Brooke tossed Jake onto her stomach. She frantically dug for the waistline of her panties, once she found it, she pulled the elastic up, revealing her dark nest of pubes.

 

“No god please!” Jake cried in despair, “anything but that!”

 

Brooke pinched his tiny body, laughing, “hold on little boy, you're about to become a little man!”

 

“Enough Brooke” Amanda interrupted.

 

Brooke looked over to Amanda, who was easily three times her size.

 

“Amanda....” she started, but Amanda shot her a stern look.

 

Brooke grudgingly let her panties shut with a loud snap and handed Jake over to his aunt.

 

Bruised and beaten, cold, shivering, exhausted, humiliated, Jake was all of these and more, and now, of all people, his colossal aunt was in control of him now.

 

“I'll see you tomorrow girls” she said blankly, standing and leaving the room.

 

The others looked disappointed, obviously not expecting that.

 

Jake shook violently as his aunt carried him upstairs, past her usual room to the bathroom.

 

She set Jake n the counter and locked the door.

 

“After tonight’s events I'd say you're a very dirty little boy” Amanda said in a sensual tone.

“Not really, I'm fine Amanda” said Jake, forcing a laugh.

 

“Oh well, I guess you can just help me with my bath then” Amanda said, grinning and turning on the hot water faucet.

 

 

Cleanliness next to godliness by Hollow

Jake felt sick to his stomach as Amanda undressed before him. Not even Samantha had repulsed him this much, (though to be fair he hadn't seen her naked, and she wasn't his aunt who he'd known since he was a young boy). Jake stared in repulsive wonder as the woman who'd held him as a screaming infant removed her clothes in agonizing slowness.

She slid her burgundy red panties past her swollen hips, uncovering her belly which flopped downward with a loud smack.

Next came her Bra. She unsnapped it from behind and let her heavy breasts dangle against her upper chest.

Her nipples are hard, Jake noticed in disgust.

She ran her hands through her dark red hair and shook, her entire body trembled and as her fat shifted beneath her skin.

“Your turn little boy” She said seductively, biting her finger and raising an eyebrow.

“Amanda I’m-”

“Do it, or you're going into the toilet, where you'll meet my dinner from earlier, and you'll find out the hard way that seafood and I don't agree”.

She added an innocent smile after that, as if she hadn’t just threatened to use the bathroom on her nephew as a form of punishing him for not wanting to engage in sexual intercourse with her.

“Amanda please...” Jake started in despair.

Amanda merely lifted the toilet seat and pointed inside.

Jake's heart fell and he came to terms with it.

This is happening, she's.......she's serious about this, about all of this...oh god....

Out of everyone at this house, Jake felt the one person other than Nique and his mother who wouldn't betray him was Amanda. He now realized how stupid he was for believing that. With trembling hands, Jake lifted his shirt over his head, Amanda watched intently, smiling, examining her tiny nephews bare body.

“Mmmmm, oh boy, it's been awhile”. She eyed him expectantly when he stopped. “You're not done yet little boy” she said in a seductive tone, leaning forward, her heavy breasts swaying back and forth.

Jake slid his boxers down his legs, slowly, full of shame.

“Oh yeah, this is gonna be good” Amanda said playfully, biting her lip.

Despite himself, Jake felt his shaft begin to harden. He attempted to hide it with his hands.

Amanda laughed. “Getting excited are we?”

She jabbed him with her index finger, pinning him to the counter top, she scooted him back and forth as he squirmed beneath her hand. She giggled, flicking his hardening member, feeling it stiffen even further at her touch.

“Amanda!” Jake shouted in embarrassment and a burst of pleasure at her warm finger brushing his shaft.

She grinned, men were so easy to manipulate,

She released him from her finger, turning off the water faucet.

She returned and pinched him in her fingers, carrying his tiny body back to the tub.

Giggling, she dropped him into the warm water with a splash.

Jake went under and his lungs filled with hot water that scalded his skin. He kicked violently until he resurfaced, coughing and struggling to tread water. Just as he managed to get a hold of himself, Amanda's giant barefoot descended and splashed down next to him, the force sending him under once more.

He kicked and pumped his arms and legs, under the surface it was actually quite peaceful. Amanda's submerged toes wiggled comfortably, her second foot followed soon after, sending another current that scooted Jake out, towards the drain.

Jake surfaced again, rubbing the hot water from his eyes. When he regained his vision, Jake's eyes were met with Amanda’s calves, well toned thanks to all the weight they carried. He followed them upward, to Amanda's massive thighs, a dark patch of hair in her crotch that was almost covered by her overhanging belly, her hands resting on her hips. Past that were here titanic breasts, easily double D’s probably larger, their nipples still hard. And finally her smug face, a seductive smile spread across it.

“Ready for our bath?” She asked. She braced her arm on the wall and lowered herself onto her tiny floating nephew.

Jake swam fiercely to avoiding her massive ass. Her impact sent a tidal wave that washed him to the far end of the tub.

She settled herself and spread her legs wide. Jake smacked into the far wall of the tub, and as the bathwater found its way into Amanda's many voids, the suction began to carry him back.

He passed the great arches of her bent legs into her swollen lips.

His impact on her lips sent a shudder through her body that sent vibrations through the water. She lost control of her lower body. The warm water combined with the sexual desire she felt at the moment caused her to lose control of her bladder.

Jake screamed in displeasure as he was enveloped in a bright yellow cloud of piss. Jake kicked and swam as fast as he could as Amanda let out a sigh of pleasure. She felt her anus swell and a gas bubble escaped, bubbling up beneath Jake. It popped when it came into contact with his body. A cloud of noxious gases surrounded Jake, giving him a coughing fit.

Amanda laughed as she saw him squirm in a cloud of her bowel movements. She let loose another fart and delighted as Jake made a show of trying to avoid it.

“I told you seafood and I don't agree” she joked, running a hand over her breast.

She brought her leg up underneath him, sparing him from the now yellowing bathwater.

He lay, exhausted on her wrinkly knee.

Amanda lifted her leg and sent him tumbling into a roll of her stomach fat.

She picked him up and said, “Time to get to work!”

She stuffed Jake headfirst into her grimy black belly button. Holding onto his legs, she twisted him back and forth, the black dirt substance rubbing off onto his skin.

Jake screamed as his mouth filled with dirt and Amanda's blubbery skin.

She giggled as she twisted him around, tickling herself, the thought of what she was doing renewing her sexual desire.

She brought him, dirty and broken to her face.

“You ready to become a real man?”

Jake swallowed heavily, knowing what she had in mind.

 

Amanda's urges by Hollow
Author's Notes:

lots of Amanda content here folks

Jake shut his eyes as tight as they would go and focused on one thing, Nique...

Amanda slid him in and out, over and over, her warm wet walls clenching in ecstasy around his small body. Her nails dug into him, stinging his flesh, reminding him where he was.

No! Think about Nique.....Focus!

Jake bit his lip and shut out everything around him. He could see her, she was dressed in her cleaning outfit, what she'd been wearing the first time he'd seen her, her chestnut hair tied up in a neat ponytail, her eyeliner thick black rings under her bright blue eyes. She was smiling at him as he stood on ivory piano keys. Jake smiled back. She asked him his name. Jake was about to reply when a sound caused his consciousness to tear away from his memory.

“Ooooooooh my fucking god yes!” Amanda moaned. She drove him in and out, whimpering as he went in deeper each time, nearing her clit, the most sensitive of her private's.

“Oh yes, get in there! Fuck! Get in there!” She grunted repeatedly, her body fat shifted with each jerk forward.

Jake squirmed in displeasure as he felt his stiffening cock brush against her moist walls. This only stimulated Amanda's efforts, her pussy began to pour out heavily, adding a pinkish cloud to the already yellowed bathwater. She sloshed back and forth, her massive rear sliding across the bottom of the tub, creating wave upon wave of dirty water that crashed over her, drenching her jiggling body.

Deeper and deeper she sent him, each time Jake feared she might lose her grip and he would drown inside her, never seeing his mother or Nique again.

Amanda laughed despite herself, a heavy panting laugh.

My nephew's inside me right now, she thought, he's about to give me the best orgasm I've had in awhile, this is so surreal...

Jake screamed as she released his struggling body and held her hands over her lips. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, letting his panic do the rest of the work.

As Jake attempted to gain his footing, he only managed arouse his aunt further.

She bit her lip and whimpered, whispering his name.

Jake slipped and slid inside Amanda, sliding further in despite his best efforts, and then he reached it. He didn't have time to look around, one light touch was all it took to send him flooding back out. Jake surfaced in a warm pool of Amanda's discharge, coughing and gagging.

Amanda slid into he water, overcome with pleasure.

Using her entangled crotch hairs, Jake climbed, desperate to get free of that disgusting water. Jake collapsed on the swell of Amanda's belly., its surface bounced at his impact. It rose and fell beneath him as Amanda heaved, exhausted.

Jake's nose wrinkled as Amanda let loose a loud fart that bubbled up from beneath her.

She let out a tired laugh at the sight of Jake's displeasure.

“I appreciate you helping your aunt out like that” Amanda said once her breathing returned to normal. She scooped Jake up in her palm.

Jake was too tired to worry about his safety, his injuries taking an extreme toll on his overall resolve to fight.

Amanda carried him out of the tub and set him on the floor between her feet. She grabbed a towel and began drying herself. Despite his injuries and fatigue, Jake couldn't help but steal a few glances at his aunts large wrinkly and pudgy feet.

“You like them huh?” Amanda said, wiggling her bright red toes.

“Like what?” Jake said quickly, not eager to give her more leverage over him.

“Oh please, your mother and I don't keep secrets from each other hon” Amanda said, wrapping the towel around her waist and smiling knowingly.

“If you want I could pay you back y'know, I wouldn't mind...” she said softly, tapping her right foot and wiggling her toes.

“Ummm...” Jake began, feeling his face flush a deep red.

Using her toe, Amanda pinned Jake to the ground.

“Amanda...wait!” Jake said, thought not as sternly as he hoped.

She grinned, scooting Jake across the bathroom floor with her feet.

“Amanda....” Jake said weakly, losing the will to fight his urges, he felt his shaft harden for what must have been the hundredth time.

Amanda felt his member stiffen, prodding her big toe.

“I knew you couldn't resist” Amanda giggled. She ran her sole over his naked body, her wrinkles rolled over his throbbing cock, he screamed in pleasure.

Amanda watched eagerly as she rubbed her foot over Jake, pumping his cock with her feet.

Jake moaned and screamed as pressure built up within his member, he felt as if he were about to burst.

Feeling a sudden rush of confidence and wild attraction, Amanda picked Jake up and brought him to her face.

“Amanda?” Jake gasped, barley managing regular speech in his current status.

She smiled and brought his rock hard shaft to her mouth, her warm soft lips enveloped it and she began to suck the hot love right out of him.

Jake screamed as a primal mix of pain and pleasure spread throughout his body. She drained him entirely, sucking down every bit his cock had to offer. She felt him go limp in her hands. She cooled him down with a few slow licks, coating him in spit with her warm tongue.

Jake moaned as her tongue slid over him, not caring who or what was pleasuring him anymore. She laughed softly and kissed him long and intensely.

“Oh poor baby, you wanna sleep with your auntie Amanda tonight?”

Jake nodded feverishly.

She smiled and slid on her panties and bra, she tucked him in between her breasts and left the bathroom. She tiptoed into her room, Jake's mother and Nique still sound asleep. She climbed into her bed softly. Jake squirmed until he fit snugly between her mounds. She kissed his head and whispered “Good night sweetie”.

Jake shut his eyes and let his exhaustion take him.

 

Hunted? by Hollow

It took him a minute to remember where he was. During the night Amanda had sweated a lot, leaving Jake's prison of cleavage slick and moist. He squirmed a little, attempting to get comfortable again and return to sleep, when Amanda stirred.

She yawned, her sour morning breath poured over him.

“Good morning hon” she said softly, smiling. The long sleep had left hr makeup from last night smeared and her hair a mess.

“Morning” Jake mumbled, he pressed his face into her warm skin and shut his eyes.

“You tired sweetie?” she said, she tapped his head softly.

Jake groaned into her flesh.

She pouted, “sorry hon, I have to get up.”

Jake sighed heavily and buried his face deeper into her breast.

“aw tell you what, you can keep sleeping kay? But not in there.”

She stood and lifted his limp body from her cleavage. She bent her arm behind her back, and with her other arm she pulled her panties away from her waist, revealing her two massive cheeks.

Earlier Jake might have resisted, or complained, but he was just too tired.

Amanda dropped him and he slid beneath her soft titanic ass cheeks. She let the elastic go with an audible snap.

Amanda wrapped a robe around her body and headed downstairs.

Nestled between her cheeks, Jake was hardly jostled as Amanda made her way about the hose. He heard her make conversation with a few people. The sound of running water and clanking dishes filled the air.

We're in the kitchen, Jake thought yawning.

He heard his mother's voice asking where he was.

Amanda's reply was blocked out as someone laughed loudly.

Amanda's cheeks clenched then, squeezing his body. A small squeak filled Jake's prison of flesh, followed by a sour smell.

Oh come on, Jake thought groaning, I'm trying to sleep here!

Jake's nose wrinkled as it filled with Amanda's noxious gases, it seemed she hadn't got the seafood out of her system yet.

Jake attempted to roll over, but the movement caused him to slide further downward, until he was directly beneath her anus. It swelled and throbbed hungrily as another small fart escaped it.

Jake covered his nose, but at this size, the fart was overpowering, it stung his eyes and suffocated him.

Jake stood shakily, the panties beneath him not making a good foothold.

He stumbled toward the front of Amanda’s crotch. His head brushed against her sensitive lips. Amanda trembled squeezed her thighs together, squashing Jake's small form between two massive walls of warm flesh.

“Agh! Amanda!” Jake grunted through gritted teeth.

Amanda smiled as she sipped her coffee. Little Jake wants to play with his auntie huh? She let him go and then squeezed him again between her thighs.

Jake fought back with what little strength he had, pressing his arms into each thigh to allow some small passage of air flow.

She thinks I’m playing! Jake realized. Jake beat his hands against her thighs and screamed, this only excited his aunt further. I've got to get her to let me out somehow... Jake began to wonder. He turned his attention to Amanda’s swelling lips directly above him. Wouldn't be the first time... Jake thought, laughing dryly to himself.
He reached up cautiously, a bit hesitant about going near those lips again.

Jake shut his eyes tightly and brushed the back of his hand against his aunts flushing privates.

Amanda was in the middle of listening to her sister Amy tell her about her son, when she nearly dropped the coffee in her hand as a wave of pleasure washed over her pelvic region.

“I um....I have to use the bathroom!” Amanda stuttered, standing shakily and leaving the room quickly.

Jake felt the world around him shift and suddenly slide back and forth as Amanda's thighs slid past Jake on either side.

Amanda made her way to the bathroom excitedly, a smile o her face. She entered and locked the door behind her. She loosened her panties and let them fall to the ground between her ankles, nephew and all.

“You naughty boy!” Amanda said laughing, unsnapping her bra.

Jake got to his feet and narrowly avoided Amanda's double D cup bra as it fell to meet her underwear.

“Actually I was just getting squished!”

“Oh....so you don't want your reward then?” Amanda said grinning at him. She wiggled her toes playfully.

Jake immediately went hard, but protested anyway.

“Amanda.....it's early....” Jake started.

She placed her barefoot in front of him. It's smell filled his nose, Jake nearly drooled.

“Maybe just a quick foot rub.” Jake said, hunger in his eyes.

He was about to mount her big toe, when he remembered the only reason he'd kept his sanity as Amanda rammed him in and out of her last night. Nique...The only thing that had kept him going.

“Maybe later Amanda...” Jake said, stepping away from her barefoot.

Amanda pouted, but decided to let Jake rest for today. She even carried him into his her room so he could put on some clothes.

“Just come downstairs when you're ready” she told him.

Jake nodded, and when she left he pulled on some fresh clothes. He was about to leave, when the door opened. Jake assumed it was his mother, but was met with surprise when Matt poked his head inside.

Jake immediately ducked behind a box of tissues, he peeked out at Matt, who entered the room quietly, walking lightly.

“Alright you little shit” he said, pulling the covers back from the bed he'd normally sleep in.

He grew angry when he couldn't find Jake, he picked up a pillow and shook it furiously.

He scanned the room and Jake ducked suddenly, holding his breath.

Oh god, what does he want!?

 

 

Trapped! by Hollow

Jake pressed his back against the cardboard surface of the tissue box behind him and shut his eyes.

God please don't let him find me! Jake thought fiercely.

Matt rummaged through a pile of folded clothes, muttering things like, “I'll finish what I started you little shit” and, “Nobody's gonna wonder where you went, they'll just think you got fucking squashed like a bug, maybe that's what I'll do”.

Jake nearly screamed when Matt's fingers gripped the table right in front of him, but luckily. he was just using it to steady himself as he crouched and searched beneath Jake's mother's bed.

I need to get out of the open, Jake decided. He rose slowly, putting his weight on his heels, and crawled away from the his giant hunter, who continued to sift through his aunt's and mother's belongings in a frantic and angry search for his prey.

Jake made his way quietly to the edge of the nightstand careful not tostep on the weakened and most likely squeaky wood,and peered over the edge. The fall was much too high for him to survive, he'd end up no more than a bloody stain.

Jake wanted to shout in frustration but didn't dare, he turned to check on Matt, who still searched for him elsewhere, his back turned thankfully.

I need something I can hide in... Jake decided, he searched the barren nightstand and came up with only one option, a disposable cup that his mother had set on the table the night before. He'd use the tissue box to as a boost to reach it's rim, and then climb over from there.

Jake crawled to the box of tissues and climbed on top of it, using a wadded up used tissue to block himself from Matt's view.

He judged the distance from himself to the cup's rim and decided he could make it. He jumped and threw his arm over the rim. The rim was slick with spit however, and he nearly fell. He grunted quietly and strained, his face turning purple, his eyes darted to where Matt continued searching, fearing he would hear. With enough effort Jake hoisted himself over the edge and balanced on the rim, breathing deep shallow breaths as quietly as he could manage.

When he was rested enough, Jake peered inside, there was a small amount of green fluid at the bottom.

Now...how to get in quietly? Jake thought to himself.

“ Need any help?” Matt's voice chilled Jake to the bone.

Not expecting an interruption, Jake was caught off guard, he panicked and fell into the cup, landing with a splash in a pool of minty green mouthwash that was probably more saliva than a product of hygene.

The smell overpowered his senses as he was drenched in the sticky fluid.

He stood quickly but was knocked back down as Matt lifted the cup and brought it beneath his face. He smiled as he observed Jake's tiny soaked body with a predatory grin.

“Well well, what do we have here?” He said playfully.

“What do you want Matt!?” Jake shouted, his voice breaking slightly.

Matt laughed, “Oh nothing, I'm just tying up loose ends!”

“Loose ends?” Jake repeated questioningly.

Matt's face faded from view and the cup began to shake as Matt carried it, and it's prisoner from the room.

Jake stumbled and fell back into the thick green pool beneath him. He was sloshed back and forth for a good minute or so before he reached his destination.The motion stopped as Matt set the cup down. From where he stood, Jake could see a shower curtain.

The Bathroom? Jake thought to himself.

He heard Matt lift the toilet seat and the cup took off again.

“Your just a stupid piece of shit Jake” Matt said as his face re-entered Jake's view. “And where does shit go?”

“w-wait...”Jake started, but he stopped as Matt tilted the cup slightly.

“Matt wait!” Jake screamed, slowing himself against the walls of the cup. He could now clearly see what Matt had in mind as he slowly slid toward the open toilet bowl below.

He heard Matt laugh as he tilted the cup further and flushed the toilet. Jake could see the vortex of swirling water that gurgled beneath him.

Jake managed to stop himself at the last possible second, his lower body dangled precariously over the edge.

“Matt stop! Please!” Jake screamed in terror as he kicked in an attempt to get his legs back inside the cup.

“Why should I?” Matt asked calmly, flushing again as the water slowed while Jake struggled for his life, “What will you give me?”

Jake's left arm slid from the edge of the cup thanks to all the mouthwash, and he was left dangling one armed above the whirlpool of water below. “Whatever you want!” Jake shouted back, nearly in tears.

Matt grinned, this being what he'd wanted all along.

“And you won't tell anyone about me and Brittany?”

“NO!” Jake shouted, his grip threatening to fail.

Matt calmly swung his arm over his open hand, Jake fell into his palm rather than the toilet.

Jake quickly shook the sticky liquid from his hair, his heart still pounding.

“Whatever I want huh?” He said, watching Jake shake himself off in his hand. An evil smile spread across his face. “I might just hold you to that kid.”

Jake looked as I his very will to fight had been crushed at that.

What the hell am I gonna do now?

Matt closed the lid and tossed the cup in the trash and left, Jake in hand.

He carried Jake downstairs, sliding him onto his pocket as he neared other members of the family. He greeted a few of them warmly, as if nothing was wrong, and continued on. Jake heard a door open and close, a light turn on, and then he was freed from his pocket prison.

The room he was in was almost completely devoid of anything. The walls, ceiling and floor were all made of concrete, there was no window, only a bed, a dresser, and a closet that Jake doubted had anything in it. An uncovered light bulb glowed dimly, providing the only light in the room and giving off a low buzzing sound.

“Where are we?” Jake asked slowly from the center of Matt's gigantic hand.

“Heh, your new home Bug.” Matt answered dryly.

He carried Jake to the dresser and opened the top drawer, inside where a few socks and a pair or two of underwear.

“Here's where you'll be staying.”

Matt dumped him inside and slid the drawer closed, The last thing Jake saw was the smug look on his face before he was enclosed in complete darkness.

At first Jake plotted a way to get out. Without his sight it would prove difficult, but he was sure he would manage as he always did. That changed however as he slowly discovered there was no way out of his new prison.

He felt his way around three times, running his hands along every surface, and found nothing. He slammed himself against the drawer but it wouldn't budge, after what could have been anywhere from hours to minutes, he fell upon one of Matt's dirty socks, exhausted from the day, and fell asleep.

That night, or day, or whatever time it was, he dreamed solely of Nique.

 

Master and Bug by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Two chapters in one day? I don't know what came over me!

Jake woke in complete darkness.

His unfamiliar and altogether unknown surroundings caused him to stand and stumble around blindly until his memory returned.

Jake sat against on of the hardwood walls of his prison and waited. He figured he could make it, he had spent plenty of time alone before, why should this be any different?

But it was.

Jake had no idea how long he'd been here. He began to pace back and forth, renewing his determination to escape.

But that too faded as time crawled by.

Jake began to do push ups, he wasn't sure why, but he felt like he had to do something.

That only kept him busy for ten minutes? He had no idea.

He tried to pass the time by sleeping, but he'd slept plenty the previous night. He examined his injured leg and shoulder, they still pained him if he put to much strain on them, but they were healing, that was good news.

After he'd done that Jake began to talk to himself. At first he stopped every minute or so and called himself crazy, but eventually it went unnoticed. He began to ramble for minutes on end about nothing and everything. He talked about who he liked, who he hated, what life would be like if he was still normal, he laughed, he cried, he even danced a little, but stopped quickly, he wasn't that crazy.

He was in the middle of ranting on about how unlucky he was when he heard a door slam in the distance, tearing him from his self indulged rant.

He stood against one of the walls he believed to be the back one, and waited.

At first, it seemed that the sound hadn't actually happened, and that Jake really was losing his mind, but thankfully soon, his ears were ringing thanks to the scrape of wood against wood as his drawer prsion opened.

The light that flooded inside blinded him entirely, he couldn't see a thing for a good minute or so.

“Having fun yet?” came Matt's voice.

When Jake's vision returned Matt was still wearing that stupid smile.

“What day is it?” Jake asked him.

Matt looked at Jake as if he'd just asked him the distance to the moon.

“Did I say you could talk Bug?

Jake didn't answer and Matt sighed. Without warning he slammed his fist into the side of the dresser, knocking Jake down and jarring his teeth.

“I asked you a question Bug!” He said loudly.

“N-no!” Jake stuttered, taken by surprise at his anger.

“Call me master” Matt said coldly.

“No Master!” Jake said quickly and carefully.

“Good Bug.” Matt said smiling. His massive hand entered and Jake hesitantly stepped on.

Matt lifted him out of the drawer and set him on the vast expanse of gray cement floor.

Jake stretched and rubbed his arms and legs, the feeling of freedom lifting his spirits.

“How's that leg doing?” Matt asked, towering above.

“Better” Jake answered simply.

“Good, you'll need it” Matt replied.

Jake looked at him but Matt was already walking across the room. He rummaged through his pocket and pulled out a granola bar. He opened it and set it on the ground, then walked back to Jake.

“See that food Bug? That's your lunch.” Matt pointed to the Bar. “You get fifteen seconds to reach it before I do, otherwise I eat it instead, clear?”

Jake nodded, used to the tortures of his friends and family by now.

“Good....ready? Set.Go!”

Jake bolted across the cement floor, he threw himself as far forward as he could, his legs smashed into the ground and propelled him forward.

“Ten seconds!” Matt said loudly from behind.

Jake shut his eyes and ran with all he had. His growling stomach enough to keep him going.

“Five!” Came Matt's voice.

Jake was nearly to the granola Bar.

He counted down the seconds in his head. Three! Two! One!

Jake leapt forward and smashed into the Bar. He scrambled and climbed on top.

“I got it!” Jake shouted in amazement.

Matt walked over to him.

“Matt I won right?” Jake asked as the giant approached.

Matt didn't speak but instead lifted the granola bar and Jake up to eye level.

“M-matt?” Jake said, falling on his backside against the rough surface of the snack bar.

Matt smiled and opened his mouth, letting his tongue hang out.

“Matt wait! I won!” Jake shouted.

Matt brought the bar closer and closer to his open mouth, his hot breath poured over the small boy nearing it. His tongue brushed the front of the bar, making it slick with spit.

“Its your unlucky day bug” he said softly, “because i'm too hungry to even notice something as pathetic as you on my food.”

“Matt!? Ma- Master!” Jake said suddenly.

Matt stopped and smiled just as Jake was about to pass into his mouth.

“I knew you'd catch on eventually, enjoy your treat Bug.”

Matt bit into the snack bar, taking half of it with him, and leaving the rest for Jake, his heart pounding.

After that, Jake hardly felt like eating, and nibbled instead.

Matt sat on his bed, texting for a good few minutes before sitting up.

“Okay Bug, back in your home.”

“W-wait! Matt! I mean Master please don't put me back in there!”

Matt smiled and picked him up. He dropped Jake in the middle drawer this time.

“W-wait! Master!” Jake said as Matt began to leave. “I'm thirsty!”

Matt grinned and walked back to Jake. Unzipping g his pants.

He sprayed Jake with a steady stream of warm urine that held Jake against the back of the drawer. He shook himself and left, slamming the drawer closed and leaving Jake in darkness once again.

 

Not again... by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Guess i'm revisiting this as well, seems unfair to leave it hanging like it is, I'll also be adding a "slowly shrinking" element to the plotline, wheteher or not it will be for Jake AND Nique is unclear at the moment.

"Why does he smell like..." Brittany began, faltering at the end of her question.

"Piss?" Matt finsihed for her, "Guess stupid."

"No! Oh Matt that's nasty!" Brittany said, loosening her grip on Jake's body, but thankfully not dropping him entirely.

Jake hung lossely in her fingers as she and his giant kidnapper conversed. This was the first time he'd been allowed outside of that drawere for what felt like days, which more than likely was actually a day. Still, it was an unpleasant experiance trapped in that foul smelling prison, not a single ounce of light had entered until a moment ago when Brittany retreived him for some purpose which to Jake, was yet to be revealed.

"Hey you asked" Matt replied loudly and casually from his bed, stirring jake from his thoughts,"I had to go, he said he was thirsty."

"Has he even had water?" Brittany asked with a hint of concern that caught Jake's attention slightly.

"No, how often do you even need it anyways?" He asked, not actually curious, rather, he was trying to end this conversation about his newest form of entertainment as fast as possible.

"Jesus Matt..." Brittany muttered, fishing through her purse. She produced a half empty bottle of water and poured some into the cap.

"Here Jake, drink" she said, opening her palm, placing the cap, then Jake on it's warm surface.

Jake felt like he had to walk a considerable distance to reach the cap, which seemed slightly odd, he wasn't that small, was he?

"Has he gotten.....smaller?" Brittany asked Matt, who got an annoyed look on his face.

"I don't know, how big was he to start with?" Matt questioned in a frustrated tone.

"About an inch I think..." Brittany said, trying to recall.

Jake bent forward as they talked, drinking from the cap. He felt like an animal, cupping the warm water in his hands and drinking, then washing the stench of Matt's urine from his hair and body.

"Oh wow" Brittany suddenly exclaimed,catching Jake's attention as she brought her finger next to him.

"Stand up Jake" she said.

Jake did as he was told, not eager to frustrate anyone today.

"You're right" Matt said, leaning forward with sudden interest, "he has gotten smaller!"

No...Jake thought, no this....this can't be.....they're messing with me! But as jake stood there, next to Brittany's curled finger, he noticed that now he fell just short of her knuckle.

"You just keep getting smaller little guy" Brittany said, as if it were some everyday matter that Jake could very well be dwindling away into nothing.

Jake on the other hand, began to panic.

"No....you're......you're wrong...you're wrong! This is a trick!"

"Calm down bug" Matt said, not even looking in Jake's direction.

"No YOU calm down!" Jake shouted angrily, "I CAN'T be shrinking! Not again!"

"Jake....relax, i'm sure you're not gonna get any smaller" Brittany said to the tiny teen on her palm, attempting to soothe him, not really knowing whether that was even remotely true.

"How do you know!? Not that you would even care if I did!"

"Can we just do it already?" Matt asked Brittany in an annoyed tone.

She looked down at Jake, who was confused enough already.

"I don't know if....if now is the best time, we just found out he's shrinking still...."

"Come on" Matt pleaded, "you gonna lie and say that wasn't the best sex ever?"

Brittany sighed, "Okay, fine...." she couldn't deny the truth in that.

"What!? No!" Jake cried,"not again!"

He screamed in protest as he was handed over to Matt, who whipped out his stiffening cock without hesitation, forced to hang there as his cousin undressed slowly and seductively on the bed, much to his holders pleasure. 

Matt's free hand quickly went to his cock, rhythmically working it up and down.

Brittany mimicked him, rubbing a hand over her moistening lips, her legs tucked in mid air as she did so, a low moan escaped her lips.

Jake hung there, suspended in agony as the two continued, it seemed they both were determined to resist making actual contact for as long as they could manage, Which wasn't long.

Brittany motioned with her finger for Matt to approach.

"No!" Jake cried again as matt shuffled quickly towards the bed.

Their lips met as Jake was pressed into Brittany's warm stomach. They continued he wet embrace until Brittany had a better idea.

"Put him inside me" she whispered.

Matt grinned, and Jake begged them not to, pleaded as loudly as he could. He never wanted to go back there.

Unfortunately for Jake, it wasn't his choice.

Matt took great pleasure in dragging Jake from Brittany's supple breasts, past her navel in which he was dipped, through her rough patch of pubic hairs, and finally dangling him in front of her sopping wet quivering lips.

Jake was allowed one last scream before Matt plunged him inside, much to Brittany's delight and pleasure.

It was an awful, yet familiar sensation. He met her constricting walls head on as they leaked her hot sex over his body. Matt pressed him deep inside her, knowing how unpleasant it must be for Jake, that was enough motivation.

Eventually though, his fingers couldn't go any further, so he happily switched to other means. He pointed his already swelling head ay her throbbing cavern and probed as deep as he could go, he felt his small cousin slam into his sensatie head, which only drove him deeper with pleasure.

He thrusted. In, out, in, out, in and out, over and over, again and again, primal grunts coming from both of them as their tiny cousin squirmed for life at the mercy of both their sexual organs, jake thought it would never end.

He came spilling out at the climax, coughing, sputtering, and shivering.

They paid him no attention.

Matt dressed quickl and left, saying, put him the drawer before you leave."

"Where are you going?" She asked as she scooped Jake up off of the bed.

"Out."

The basement door closed loudly.

Brittany sighed and looked at Jake. "Maybe I was better off just keeping you to myself..." she muttered, carrying him to the shelf that was his prison.

She put him inside and left quickly after she'd dressed, but Jake realised she'd placed him in the bottom drawer, where matt kept his underwear, not his usual empty cell. She'd cllosed it, but a small crack of light slipped in, not enough for a one inch Jake to escape, but maybe.....

A cold and quivering Jake stood, wiping their mixed juices from his body.

I'm getting out. Tonight. 

 

End Notes:

It seems Jake may be making a daring escape next chapter*action theme*

Escape! by Hollow
Author's Notes:

The end of this chapter should sound familiar to most of you, I assume.

Jake waited until the sounds of Matt's snored filled the room. It was late, Matt had come home, most likely drunk and had fallen straight into bed without even a nod in Jake's direction.

Perfect, Jake thought, smiling as he began his escape.

It took a considerable amount of effort at his new size, but Jake managed to scoot a musky pair of Matt's boxers to the front end of the drawer. Stepping up onto the soft cloth surface, Jake was able to poke his head out of the drawer.

Jesus it's late! The bright red numbers across the room showed it was almost five thirty AM, Matt had taken his sweet time.

Jake inhaled the clean air and readied himself. He swung one leg up over the sharp wooden edge of the drawer and sat there, peering over the edge.

Not too far a fall, and Matt even left a sock down there for cushioning.

Jake closed his eyes and let himself tip over the edge.

Wind whipped around him as he fell for a few short seconds before landing softly on the dirty sock.

Jake stood and stretched, limbering up for his trek across the room and to safety. It would be more difficult now that he was so much smaller. He could only guess that he was now under a half inch tall. It had been hard enough getting people's attention before, but now...

Jake didn't want to think about it yet, first he needed to escape this asshole, then he'd worry about getting help.

He stepped off the sock and walked across the cold cement floor, enjoying his first taste of freedom. Matt continued to drone on with a loud snore in the background, he was no threat it seemed, Jake guessed he probably didn't know his limits when it came to alcohol.

He let his mind wander as he journeyed across the quiet basement room, detouring around discarded articles of clothing, a can of energy drink, which he sipped at since a small pool had collected beneath it's opened top, and other household objects.

Jake finally reached the large wooden door that marked the entrance into this hellish torture chamber. Oddly enough, Matt had been smart enough to cram a towel beneath it, so as to block his tiny captive's escape, but luckily, Jake's new size was small enough to fit beneath even that.

I guess it has it's uses, Jake admitted, though the dangers far outweighed the benefits.

Once on the other side, Jake was faced with his greatest challenge yet. Stairs.

There were only three steps, which, to the old one inch tall Jake, would have been a breeze. Unfortunately now, this would take no small amount of elbow grease to get done.

Lucky for him, they were wooden, and Jake was able to make use of the many cracks and crevices in their surface to scale them.

Before long he'd conquered the first step, and was onto the next, and then to the final step, and then once he'd hiked that, he gazed across an early morning kitchen.

He bright white and blue tiles seemed to stretch on forever, the refrigerator and counter tops were giant landmarks in the distance.

He inhaled and started up once again, the cold tile smacking quietly against each of his tiny foot falls.

It wasn't long before he could hear voices, they were solemn and hushed, but he recognized both of them, his mother's and his aunts.

As Jake left the stairs behind and made his way out into the open field of tile, he saw the two giantesses seated at the kitchen table.

Amanda was in a bright pink bathrobe, and nothing else beneath Jake suspected. She had a steaming cup of coffee in front of her. His mother sat across from her in a small blue top and boxers that she wore at night which didn't even come close to covering half her thigh. She had her head buried in her hands. Jake instantly redoubled his efforts, eager to reveal himself to her. As he neared the two titanic women, their conversation became clearer.

“You need to get some sleep hon” Amanda said softly, rubbing her sisters arm.

“How can I? My son is gone Amanda! Gone! Vanished, he could have been stepped on or-or eaten!Or worse!”

Amanda hushed her. “I’m sure he's fine dear, you told me how resourceful he was! Remember? He survived that bitch of a caretaker, and her friends! So what if he's lost? He'll find his way back, your tougher than this , I know you are sis!”

His mother sniffled. “But what about Nique? She's lost her mind, I can barley get a word out of her, she doesn't eat, or sleep! We're wrecks without him Amanda...”

“You two are gonna be just fine, you'll see, he's gonna come climbing up your leg any moment, or tugging on your hair, someone probably just chased him off thinking he was a bug, he's fine, I'm sure, I can feel it, okay?”

His mother wiped the tears from her eyes, “Okay.”

As this had transpired Jake managed to make his way beneath the table.

“Hey! Mom! Down here! Amanda! Hey!” He shouted, waving his arms wildly. He soon realized his smaller size had reduced how far his voice could carry.

“Shit shit shit, what do I do?” he said aloud, pacing back and forth as the giantesses conversed above him.

“Guess I have more climbing” Jake decided. He began to walk carefully beneath the table, trying to decide which woman would be the best choice.

Just as he was deciding, he heard a hissing as his mother's foot skidded forward across the tile, racing toward him. Jake gaped, stricken with fear, before his mother's feet had been large, he'd been about the size of her big toe, but at his new size they were positively massive.

Jake squeaked as they came to a rest, with Jake sitting in the fleshy canyon between his mother's toes. He'd been lucky. He stood and coughed violently, it became apparent that his mother had neglected to clean between her toes in awhile, as the smell here was unbearable.

She began tapping her foot and the air pressure around Jake changed erratically. His ears popped as a deafening boom filled them and shook him to his core. He was lifted off the tile with each footfall his mother made.

“MOM STOP!” Jake cried out, to no avail.

Eventually his mother did cease, and Jake quickly scrambled from between her stinky toes, gagging. He sprinted across the tile floor, but his mother wasn't finished. He gaped as the shadow of her giant sole fell over him, followed quickly by her actual foot. Jake fell on his back and gasped as his mother's wrinkly sole descended on him.

His mother began to rub her foot slowly, back and forth over the tiled floor.

“MOM!” Jake cried from beneath her sole, “MOM PLEASE!”

The heat here was intense as soon both Jake and his mother's foot began to sweat profusely as Jen absentmindedly played with the speck at her feet.

He gagged as he was drenched with her sweat, his face pressed into his mother's steamy sweaty wrinkles. He began to fade in and out, the combined heat and lack of oxygen proving too much for him. He blacked out, his last thought was that he hoped his mother would never find him, it would tear her apart to know she'd killed him beneath her feet.

But suddenly he was awake, breathing in fresh air, then gagging and coughing violently, nearly vomiting as he wiped the sweat from his face and chest.

He checked behind him, his mother's feet were still there, she was bouncing them on her toes.

Jake didn't wait for a second chance, and quickly ran a safe distance away from his mother's feet.

“Okay, maybe mom's not the way to go” He muttered, his eyes fell on his aunt's pretty red pudgy toes. He sighed and decided they might smell better.

They didn't but his aunt didn't begin tapping her foot or stepping on him so that was a plus. He began his ascent with her pinky toe, hoisting himself onto her nail and resting in an ocean of red nail polish. He then traversed the many wrinkled and folds of his aunt's foot, occasionally dropping to his chest whenever she moved them, but she was only scooting them slightly, nothing major or dangerous.

Jake was soon at her ankle, and the smooth surface was easy climbing. His aunt had shaved recently, but at his tiny size Jake could make use of even the shortest hairs on her leg. He scaled upward until he reached her knee. Using her wrinkles, he popped up over the edge onto flat ground. Now on her thigh, Jake decided to stay out from beneath the robe, since it made such better climbing material. In no time he was past her belly and weaving his way through a soft pink field that covered her large bust.

“If she'll just stay still for two more minutes, I can climb to her ear!” Jake said, excited at the prospect of being found finally.

He had no such luck though, as Amanda boomed, “Here hon, let me get you something to eat.”

He was jostled as she stood, her chest bouncing and jiggling beneath him with her every step.

“It's okay” he said to himself, “when she sits back down, just climb to her ear and this'll all be over.”

“Cereal okay?” His aunt asked deafeningly.

“Cereal's fine” His mother answered.

Pouring a bowl of cheerios, Amanda reached for a jug of milk and leaned forward pouring it over the cereal. As she did so, Jake soon found he was holding on with only his hands, his legs dangling far above the soupy breakfast below.

“No no no God please no!” Jake cried as he felt his grip weakening. His left hand lost all grip from sweating, he was suspended by one arm, violently clenching a tuft of small pink fibers, desperate not to fall into that cereal.

That's when Jake lost his grip and began to plummet downward helplessly, into his mother's breakfast.

 

Amanda's dark side. by Hollow
Author's Notes:

I take a different direction with an established character in this chapter.

Jake surfaced, hacking as the thick, white, freezing liquid came gushing out of him. He wiped it from his eyes so he could see. He looked up and over the rim of the bowl he watched his aunt rummage through the kitchen drawers above her head, grabbing a different cereal which she poured for herself.

“You know, I thought I saw him the other day actually, now that I think about it Jen.” She said as she poured milk into her own bowl.

“No you didn't! I'm down here!” Jake shouted, but his nearly microscopic didn't help his voice carry much, and he went unheard.

“Where?” His mother asked curiously from across the room.

“In the bathroom while I was showering I think, maybe he scurried off before I could check because he was embarrassed!”

Oh, don't flatter yourself, Jake thought angrily. Why couldn't she just look down and see him dammit!

Jake scrambled on top of a soggy cheerio and waved his arms shouting for his aunt to look down.

“If I were you Jen, I would've never let such a cute little thing out of my sight” she said, and the under her breath so only Jake was able to hear, “The things I and that tiny man would do...good lord...”

Jake felt utter disgust sweep over him, but he shook it off he had no time for that now, he needed to survive this.

“Amanda!” He cried desperately, as loud as he could, nearly losing his balance as jumped up and down on the small cheerio. Amazingly, he watched as Amanda squinted in curiosity, looking first down at her feet then on the counter.

“What?” she muttered quietly. She'd hear him!

“Amanda! In here!” Jake cried, a huge smile on his face, he was going to make it!

Amanda's eyes slowly drifted across the counter top they eventually rested on his cold, soggy prison. Her eyes widened and he knew she'd seen him.

“Yes!” Jake shouted, pumping his arm in victory.

“Mandy? What is it, what's wrong?”

Amanda's eyes changed from shock at his discovery, then to a look of deep concentration.

Jake's arms slumped to his sides as he waited for his aunt to rescue him.

“Well!?” Jake shouted, laughing slightly, “are you gonna get me out or what Amanda!?”

Amanda stared at the tint boy afloat in the cereal bowl, his tiny naked form barley visible. Since the first moment of laying eyes on him she knew she'd had a strange attraction to him, his tiny size made her feel so dominant, so powerful. She'd taken every opportunity the boy had given her to play with him, passing it off at awkward attempts of friendly affection, when secretly all she'd wanted was him to be hers. But now, now she had a new thrill. She pictured what she'd almost done. She'd unknowingly almost fed her nephew to his mother, and she'd never even know it, she would have gobbled him up, mashing him to bits, or maybe even swallowed him whole, alive and screaming down into her belly. The thought sent electric chills through her body. and she knew she would never have this chance again.

She smiled down at him, licking her lips. “Nothing Jen.” she said plainly.

Jake's jaw dropped.

“What......Amanda.....AMANDA NO!!!” Jake shouted, suddenly very aware of the cruel nature his aunt had hidden all along. It made sense now, she couldn't possibly have accidentally done all those things, sat on him, trapped him in her underwear, playing with him with her mouth and breasts, she'd wanted all of it, and now she was about to do something so vile Jake could barley stomach the reality of the situation.

“You fucking bitch!!!” Jake shouted, “I hope you fucking die!!!”

Amanda only smiled at his tiny display of hatred. Yell all you want little man, because now I get to watch your mommy enjoy you.

“Mandy are you going to let my cereal get soggy or what?” Jen asked, unknowingly sealing her son's doom.

“Sorry Jen, just a little slow this morning.” Amanda said, turning with a smile.

Jake lost his balance and plummeted into the cold white ocean as it's waves crashed against their giant container. He felt like he was in the heart of a hurricane, the milk sloshed violently from one side of the bowl to the next, Jake was constantly being buffeted with cheerios as they plowed their way through the thick liquid.

Amanda set the bowl in front of her sister, a sinister smile spreading across her face, she just barley made out her tiny nephew surfacing after her unsteady hand had brought him over.

“What? What is it?” Jen asked her sister, brushing a blonde lock from her face.

“Nothing dear, just enjoy your breakfast.” Amanda, smiled down at Jake one last time.

No god please, not like this, not mom, Jake thought frantically as he put all those stupid eight year old swimming lessons to work. He swam to the opposite end of the bowl from his mother, figuring that would be the safest place.

I can do this! He though optimistically, I can live and get her attention, then Matt and Brittany and Amanda and everyone will get what they deserve!

Jake's hopes were dashed as he watched his mother dip her spoon into the bowl.

Jen casually decided to get started on her morning meal, a simple act for her, unaware how devastating it would be for her tiny son.

Jake watched in sheer awe as the massive metal spoon sunk beneath the ocean of milk to his left. A loud screech of metal filled his ears and vibrations shook the bowl as the spoon dove to the depths of the bowl, scraping the bottom. He was dumbstruck as it returned from the deep, bringing with it what (to Jake) must have been tons and tons of milk and cheerios. He stopped his courageous swim, frozen in horror to watch as it was carried high above him, an occasional drop raining down with a loud splash that disrupted the surface of the milk. It entered the hungry maw of his mother, she grinned as she got the first taste of the sweet honeyed cereal and sweetened milk. An audible moan of enjoyment echoed over Jake and he listened to her slurp the contents of the spoon right off, before he watched her throat contract with an audible gulp, everything, every sound and action magnified for him at his miniscule size. It was utterly horrifying.

Jake redoubled his efforts as his mother continued this process, causing massive tidal waves to crash down on her son.

Jen fished out every last cheerio, one by one as she chatted with her older sister about what she would do when she Jake and Nique got back to their home, trying to stay optimistic.

Amanda watched, feigning curiosity in her sister as the spoon repeatedly dipped into the bowl, waiting for the time when she would see her tiny nephew disappear into his mother's mouth.

Jake managed to dodge his mother's onslaught expertly, having been nearly eaten on many occasions, he felt he was becoming a bit of an expert. But unfortunately now, his options had run out.

He lay, dripping wet and covered in freezing milk, sprawled across the last cheerio floating in the bowl. He'd needed to rest from his swim, he couldn't go anymore, he was to tired.

He stood, watching as his mother returned from her conversation with his sadistic aunt for the last bite.

Amanda couldn't have hoped for better. She could see him from here, a tiny speck on the last cheerio afloat in that sea of milk.

“Finish your cereal Jen” she said, a bit of sternness in her voice.

“Alright alright” Jen said with a chuckle, “I suppose we should get the rest of the day started.”

Jake shouted, but his voice was hoarse. He tried to jump, to wave but his limbs were exhausted.

I can't do this.

His mother's spoon began to loom into view.

I can't go on.

The spoon dipped beneath the sea of milk, sliding beneath the surface and steadily heading toward the cheerio.

It's just too hard.

The spoon suddenly rocketed upward, carrying gallons upon gallons of milk, with a single cheerio afloat in the center of the spoon.

Maybe I'm meant to die.

His mother stared at the spoon hungrily, but Jake had no stupid hopes of her seeing him.

“You know they say the last bites the best.” Amanda said, smiling evilly to herself. A hand was now massaging her crotch.

“I might have to agree with you on that one sis” Jen said.

The spoon tilted forward until it's small pointed end met his mother's bog soft lips. She puckered them and tilted the spoon more. The milk began to slide between her lips noisily sloshing into her mouth.

Amanda watched in pure amazement as her sister noisily slurped down her cereal, unknowingly devouring her son.

Jake gave one last final scream as he rushed into his mother's gigantic maw, accepting his fate.

He was food now. Nothing more.

 

Mom's snack. by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Heavy focus on vore here.

He would've been dead a thousand times by now if it weren't for her, she always saved him. Whenever he gave up hope, when the punishment became too much, he would remember her, and suddenly he could make it.

He remembered her just as he was almost swallowed whole by his mother.

As a tiny speck, it was not a difficult task for his mother's tongue to toss him around the confines of her saliva filled mouth. Pulpy remains of cheerios and spit mixed with milk filled his mouth and nose as Jake still was not given a break from trying to avoid drowning, the only difference being that this time it was spit that surrounded him and gushed into his body, choking him.

He didn't bother shouting, she couldn't hear him outside, what good would that do him here?

He tried to fight, but his mother's tongue was a viscous monster, writhing and twisting, tossing him all about, then pinning him beneath it or to the roof of her mouth.

Meanwhile Amanda was enjoying herself.

After soiling her underwear publicly, right in front of her sister, Amanda stood carefully, so as not to reveal what she'd done.

“Are you feeling okay Mandy?” Jen asked her sister curiously, she had been acting strange ever since she mentioned breakfast.

“Fine dear, just fine, I just need to shower is all.” Amanda quickly headed upstairs, locking herself in the bathroom. She sat in the toilet, unbuttoning her robe and sliding a hand down to her crotch. She moaned loudly, licking her lips as she pictured what she'd set in motion with her own sister.

She had tried to be careful, but her face must have given something away, she couldn't help it, not as she watched her tiny nephew engulfed by his hungry unaware mother, hell she'd exploded into her underwear as she watched her sister devour her own son.

She slipped a finger inside herself, her other hand massaging her clit.
“Jesus Christ” she murmured, grinding back and forth on the toilet, imagining what it must've looked like, felt like.

She squirmed all over the lid as she pictured it from his point of view.

Jen walked to the sink, rinsing her bowl as she tossed about the remains of that last bite in her mouth. It really was the best bite after all. She continued to suck on the the last honeyed flavor in her mouth, one particularly sweet piece in fact, with no idea that it was her son, who was desperately fighting for life in her mouth.

Jake felt as though his limbs were going to be torn from their sockets. His mother's tongue had eventually wrapped around him, almost snake-like, and his mother's mouth was now proceeding to suck the last of the honey flavor from his body. He screamed as he felt his skin being tugged on fiercely as his mother calmly sucked away, savoring what his tiny body had to offer.

This has to end, he thought to himself, she can't do this forever, I can't taste that good...

Luckily, he was right, after a few moments of intense pain the suction stopped completely, and his mother's tongue freed him, leaving him sprawled flat on it's slick bumpy surface.

This respite lasted only moments though as his mother decided it was time to “officially” finish her meal.

Jake was alternating between catching his breath, if you could call sucking in that hot, moist, humid air breathing, and coughing up huge amounts of his mother's saliva, when gravity seemed to shift around him.

Jen tilted her head back, a gentle index finger placed on her throat as she downed this last delicious morsel that was her son.

Jake screamed as his mother's tongue acted as a slide, transporting him downward to the back of his mother's throat, that cold, wet, fleshy opening welcoming him.

NO!

Jake jumped, just as he was about to disappear down his mother's throat, he jumped over the gaping hole and clung to her swaying uvula.

He hugged it's slippery surface desperately, clinging for dear life as he dangled over that dark abyss.

“Mom!” He didn’t care whether or not he could be heard. “Mom don't eat me!”

Jen was finishing her dishes when she felt it, that stubborn piece of cereal had caught in her throat. She cursed silently and tried swallowing again.

Jake screamed as the muscles at the back of his mothers throat contracted in an effort to send him down into her cavernous stomach.

“Mom don't! It's Jake!” Tears streamed from his eyes as he shouted for her.

Jen tried repeatedly to dislodge that stubborn breakfast chunk, to send it down into her stomach where it would become a part of her, she eventually resorted to pouring a glass of water down her throat, but to no avail. Finally, she coughed and hacked away violently, determined to get this thing, whatever it was, out of her body.

Jake lurched as he felt air rushing up from beneath him, and suddenly he was thrown, screaming, past his mothers giant white molars and out past her lips, rocketing right into the cushioned surface of his mother's open palm.

He smacked into it and lay, defeated, he had nothing left in him.

Jen cleared her throat after coughing into her hand, as far as she could tell, she'd gotten whatever it was. She peered at her open palm, curious to see what it was that had nearly choked her.

She gasped, her eyes went wide. It was her son.

She didn't react at first, she almost didn't recognize him, he looked withered, broken, and on top of that he was a great deal smaller than she remembered him being. He looked up at her, weakly, a mere speck, almost lost in the wrinkles of her hand.

And then she remembered what she'd almost done.

“Honey were you....in my cereal?” she asked softly, her voice quivering.

Jake nodded, his answer almost too small to see.

“And that was you in my throat?”

He nodded again.

At that she broke down, her sobs wracking her body, she had to steady herself on the counter.

Jake didn't like telling her the truth, he knew how bad it must hurt her to know what she'd almost done to him, after all those talks of safety.

She cried and cried, her tears falling into her hand and splashing her son.

“Honey....I am so....sorry....” His mother said between sobs, her hand covering her mouth.

“Mom...” Jake started, though he could barley be heard.

“No honey I...I almost.....ate you.....”

“Mom aunt Amanda, she.....she knew....”

His mother's jaw dropped.

“What?”

“She knew Mom!” Jake shouted, his strength entering him again. “She saw me in your bowl and she gave it to you anyways!”

Jen closed her eyes, she felt heat flush her face.

“Are you sure?”

Jake nodded.

Just as he did Amanda entered the kitchen.

Jake swallowed heavily as his mother turned to face her sister.

“Did you enjoy your breakfast Jen?” Amanda asked.

Jen pulled her free arm back and slammed a fist into her sister's face.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2599