A City in the Bedroom by KevinFred342
Summary:

Danielle and Matt are back! This time, Danielle, out of the goodness of her heart, has decided to take in the homeless to shelter them from the harsh outdoors. The only problem is...she's shrinking them all to do it. Matthew Collins does not approve...


Categories: Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 18545 Read: 43295 Published: December 08 2011 Updated: December 08 2011

1. Introduction - Hello Hap by KevinFred342

2. The City in the Bedroom by KevinFred342

3. Matt gives in... by KevinFred342

4. A Storm's Coming by KevinFred342

Introduction - Hello Hap by KevinFred342

Hap Geraldson was eating out of a garbage can again.

He was a well known man and at the same time he wasn’t. Everyone knew him but they didn’t know him. He was a regular down the suburbs of Brookburg Park, walking up and down in a raggedy coat, filthy slacks that had an old rope as a belt, and wearing not shoes but soiled socks. He had been drifting along for many years, begging for money and sleeping in boxes. He used to live in a beat down old van with broken windows, rusted rough, and could only go forwards. He was forced to use a can as a toilet and dispose of it in a field. Later, when he was away from it too long, the city took away his car and sent it to the dump. Ever since Hap had been just living against the elements empty handed.

He wan’t really sure how he had gotten to where he was today. He had been homeless for years and he couldn’t even remember how it was, living with a roof over your head. He begged frequently, but was usually given very little to nothing. He was able to stay in the city library, getting drinks from the water fountains and sometimes stealing food from the coffee shop. He was able to shower every now and then by sneaking into the community college’s shower but he wasn’t able to shave or get a hair cut in months, but fortunately his showers kept him mostly tolerable in regards to smell in public

Hap now slept under a bridge in the park with a number of other homeless people. They lit fires in a trash can during the nights and every day during the damned winter. Hap only stayed with the other men because they were people to talk to. There were constant fights amongst the homeless, usually about what one had done before his was poor and what one would do when he made a million dollars. Just talk about money. There was no real reason for it. One of the more vocal of the group, Cornell Hammar, often talked loudly that it was the fault of his good for nothing son. Apparently, his son had ruined the family business which changed every time he told the story. It eventually got so old to hear it that another man, Sheldon Litner, told the “bum” to take a hike. Cornell did and he didn’t come back.

Nobody took much notice of Hammar’s disappearance. Most of them vanished without saying a word, off to drift namelessly to a new town to beg and sleep under a new bridge. Hap didn’t really notice Wayne Cavan was gone, leaving his cart behind, Hugh Woodin leaving no trace after that. In fact, when he went back to the campout at the bridge, he muttered how nice it was to have some peace and quiet for once. He had the fire can all to himself after all.

Hap got hungry after sitting and staring at the Brookburg Lake, so he decided to go and hunt through a couple of trash cans for food. He had been through a number of cans, not finding a damn thing

“Damn people don’t throw out gabage like thay use too.” Hap muttered to himself, pawing through the trash. He leaned farther down, his head entering the can. “How’s a man suppose to eat when you damn folk horg it all to your damn selves.”

“Hi mister!” A new voice suddenly called sunnily.

Hap Geraldson nearly toppled over with the trash can. When he was able to free himself, he spun, expecting a cop, about to tell him to stop stinking up the garbage can. But, it was no a policeman. It was a young woman. A very pretty young woman, Hap observed with pleasure. She was about as tall as he was, with long brunette hair and sparkling green eyes. She was wearing a bright yellow open sleeve blouse, the kind that hat small slits down the fabric to expose her arms. She was also wearing a pair of light blue jeans, which were absolutely beautiful, her cute features shown through them. Slung around her arm was a big cotton purse which, by its deflated appearance, Hap guessed was empty. On her feet were a pair of red sneakers.

She smiled at him. It was an excited smile, like one a child may have when they make a new friend or get a new toy. Hap smiled back, his less charming teeth showing.

“Well hello there, miz,” Hap slurred. The Brunette’s shirt was open neck and enjoyed the view of her cleavage. “Nice day we having isn’t it?”

“Sure is!” The Brunette said happily. “I was wondering if I could speak with you.”

Hap reached out a hand.

“Surely a nice lady like you has some change for an old man like me.” He pointed at her bag. “Awful hungry ma’am. Sure could use a bite to eat.”

Brunette ignored his hand. “I’m sure you could.” She said, the friendliness in her voice faltering not at all. “That’s what I want to...”

“Living on them streets is quite hard.” Hap said continuing with his sob story. “Go days without food. Go days without water. I ain’t got no home. A little money would help me quite a bit.”

The Brunette gave him a very sympathetic look.

“I bet life is very hard for you, mister.” She said. “But that’s why...”

“Oh it is tough...” Hap said sadly. He waved his open hand. “I use an old tin can to do mah business in. I live under a bridge ma’am. Hard life, very hard life. But if you got a few quarters I could get me a good supper. I would like a good supper. It would make me very happy, mizz.”

The Brunette smiled. “So you’re saying that if you didn’t live out here on the streets, you’d be happy?” She asked in a voice that sounded strangely hopeful.

“Ah gorse,” Hap said. He had said, of course. He reached out his hand more, wondering if the Brunette hadn’t seen it.

“And that if you had a nice, warm, cozy place to live,” The Brunette spelled out. “And if you had some food you’d be happy, right?”

“I’da died and a gone to heaven, ma’am,” Hap said a bit impatiently. Was she going to give him any money or not? “But if ya give me a buck or two I would be happy. Could go get me a sammich down at the gas station.”

“Oh that’s not a good supper,” The Brunette said, shaking her head. “I don’t have any money to give you, mister. Sorry.”

Hap lowered his arm and began to turn away. “Well, that’s okay kid,” He mutters. “I be a’ight.”

“But I can give you a better meal,” The woman continued cheerfully.

“I jesh need some change, ma’am...”

“And a nice place to live!” The Brunette finished cheerily.

At the words, “place to live”, Hap Geraldson slowly turned back to her.

“Whaja say?” the homeless man asked softly. “Whatcha talking about?

The girl smiled brightly at him.

“What would you say,” Brunette continued. “If I could put you into a nice cozy home?”

Hap looked at the woman like she was insane.

“I don know what you talkin bout...”

The Brunette smiled at him a little uneasily. She turned and looked up and down the street. Hap was beginning to get worried. It looked like she was making sure that it was just him and her. She looked back at him, brushing a lock of her hair from her eyes.

“Well, if you want,” She said softly. “I can take you home with me. You can stay as long as you want! I want you to trust me.”

Hap looked at the woman. He could hardly believe his ears.

“Trust you about wut?” He asked.

“To take care of you, of course.” The woman said, smiling.

“I jesh asked ya for change!” Hap said. This broad was crazy. She had to be. He had met people who refused to acknowledge him, some who were generous and gave him money, and some who looked at him like trash on the street, but he had never met anyone who came up to him out of the blue and offer him a bed in their house.

“But I can do better!” The Brunette exclaimed, cheerfully. “Just like the rest of your friends! I took them home and now they're all happy; all warm and cozy and fed!”

Hap froze. He took a few steps away from the woman.

“What you know about them others?” He asked. “Where'd they get off to? They'd been missing for days now.”

“I'll show you!” Brunette said smiling. “I think you'll be very happy when you join them! They all seem to love they're new lives! Now, if you could just stand still for a moment, I'll take you right to them, as quick as a flash!”

Then her face changed. From a bright, cheerful, smiling one, to a distracted, distant, unplugged expression. Hap was going to ask her what in the hell she was doing. Her looking at him like that was creepy. He even opened his mouth to tell her to stop. But before he could, a wave of something hit him. It was a feeling he had never felt before. He felt like his body was slowly collapsing on itself. He felt a powerful blow of nausea and he was sure that the cheap booze that he had drunk earlier that morning was going to come spewing out. Maybe get some on the kid's sneakers. It felt like his mind was spinning inside his skull, and the homeless man wobbled on his feet. He didn't want to fall. He would fall into the road and get hit by a car. But the man could stop himself and down he went.

But he didn't fall off the curb. But that wasn't possible because he had been standing on the edge. He should have felt it under his knees, while his ass and hands felt smooth, paved road. He opened his eyes. Immediately, the sunlight made him squint and he raised a hand to block it. When he was able to see somewhat, he beheld a rather confusing image. At first, he thought it was an illusion. A glare from the hot sun's light. There was a big red thing before him. Hap looked at it with wonder. Something about it looked familiar. Along the top of it, a length of white rope crisscrossed the top in the way that almost looked like...like...

“Like a sneaker...” Hap Geraldson whispered thoughtfully. He remembered Brunette’s shoes. He then began to look up.

He saw a cyclopean tower of light blue. Above that, a massive wall of painfully bright yellow. Then he saw distant, but still visible mountains bulging from withing the screen of florescence. Above that, two bulbs of bright green looked down at him. Slowly, the revelations began to come. Brunette had been wearing red sneakers. She had been wearing light blue jeans. She had been wearing a yellow blouse. She had green eyes. Hap's own eyes widened.

The woman was staring down at him. The homeless man noticed didn't like her expression. Her eyes were glazed and empty. All the cheer and smiles that had been on her face were gone, like the life had been sucked from her. Then, she twitched as if a spasm had coursed through her. The lifeless look vanished and was replaced in an instant with a wide, delighted smiled.

“Hello down there!” Her soft, booming voice squealed. “Ah, you're just a cute as the rest of them! You guys are so, so adorable when your itty bitty. I mean that sincerely!”

Hap was barely listening. He was staring up at the woman with wide eyes. He began to crawl backwards, away from her. What in the hell had she just done to him? What was she GOING to do to him. Hap began to think about what she had said. She had been gathering the others, but for what? Had she said? He couldn't remember. He tried to think but the ground suddenly shook so hard that he bounced off the ground. He had gone at least five feet in the air. The woman had only shifted her feet. She was still staring down at him, holding her hair back with both hands. Her empty purse still dangled from her shoulder. She must have, though it was impossible at his size, noticed that Hap was not in a happy place right now. She dropped her hands to her hips and offered him her sunniest smile.

“Now don't you worry!” She said, her voice taking a tone that was probably supposed to sound 'professional'. “I won't hurt a hair on your little head. Cross my heart and hope to die! I have experience taken care of you little guys and you're just the newest addition to our happy little family!” She giggled. “Hey, that's a good pun! Now, I don't want to scare you, but I can't leave your little self on the ground there, so...”

One of the titanic sneakers moved. It, despite the woman's best efforts, pounded into the ground, sending Hap into the air again. He let out a cry as he hit the ground. Bouncing on a hard, concrete surface was not going to do his back any favors. But he soon forgot about the pain as Skyscraper Gal bent down. It was like watching towers collapse on themselves and seeing something so big move so fast sent a shiver down Hap's spine. She raised a hand and suddenly fingers the size of subway trains were extended to him. The man wanted to scream but couldn't. He squeezed his eyes shut and tried to get up and run but his legs wouldn't respond. Then, he felt a great squeeze and his eyes flew open as they suddenly felt like they were going to pop out from the pressure. He saw a plain of tan that was littered with massive swirls that were the finger prints.

Then, he felt the ground be removed from under him as he was lifted into the air. It was like an elevator ride. Sneakers, jeans, hip, blouse, breasts, neck, lips (curved into a smile), nose, and then, the swimming pool sized green eyes. Hap saw his own reflection in the big wheel tire sized pupils.

“Hi there, little guy!” Brunette squealed with delight. “I hope I didn't squeeze you too hard. The trickiest part of dealing with you guys is picking you up. Fortunately, I haven't had a single injury yet!” She stared at him for a moment. “Awww, you're so cute! You'll be very happy with me!”

Suddenly, the eye was gone and Hap suddenly realized that he was being lowered. The next thing he knew, he was faced with two mountains, hidden behind a wall of yellow blouse. Hap felt himself get happy. The Brunette then guided her hands against her wide bosom, as she gave him what she hoped was a warm, comforting hug. To Hap, it was a little more than that. He bulb of warm softness pressing against his hard spot was incredible and he moaned, forgetting his previous fears.

“I'll take good care of you.” Brunette said softly. “You won't have to live out here anymore.”

She gave a press and Hap felt her boob jiggle, causing a little friction down at his groin. He teeth gritted as his happy feeling doubled. But, just as he felt the big moment was going to come, he was lifted away. Hap reached out, trying to wiggle out of her fingers and latch onto her breasts, where he would climb up to the neck of her shirt and hop down into the welcoming warmth below. He wasn't fast enough, however. The next thing he knew he was looking back at eye level. This time, she held him farther, so he saw a bit more of her face. She smiled at him. Hap was absorbed in her overwhelming beauty. He smiled back.

“Now, I'm gonna put you in this purse here.” She said. “There are four other guys in there, so you'll have some friends to talk to so you won't be lonely. There are some cracker crumbs in there if your hungry. Just help yourself, kay?” She began to lower him down to the purse, but then raised him back up. “Oops, I almost forgot. I'm Danielle. Danielle Bennett. It's nice to meet you.”

Hap opened his mouth to introduce himself, not yet knowing it was pointless, she wouldn't be able to hear him, but he wasn't given the time. Next thing he knew, he was being lowered into the open purse.

Danielle Bennett carefully lowered her hand until she felt the bottom of her purse. When she did, she opened her fingers, releasing her newest recruit. When the man was safely tucked away, she continued down the street. An aging man came out from a nearby store, meaning to see if that homeless man was still digging in the garbage. He smiled as the young college girl passed him. She smiled back.

Danielle looked at her purse and thought of how lucky she had been. She hadn't expected to find another man on her way home. What if she had missed him? It was supposed to rain tonight. The man would have come down with a cold by morning. Knowing that she had spared him potential sickness and a miserable, wet night sent a wonderful feeling of good in Danielle's heart. It had been the same for all of the other poor homeless men she had put in her purse the last week. Such a sad life it must be, living out on the streets. She couldn't believe that anyone could stand living like that for even an hour. Bringing them out of the elements to take care of them was perhaps the best thing she could do.

“Don't worry, fellas.” Danielle said. “You'll be home soon!”

The City in the Bedroom by KevinFred342

“So, tell me about that pretty girl of yours”

“Drop it, Paul.”

Paul Sodders laughed and turned up the radio a bit. He was sitting in the passenger seat of a pickup truck that was loaded with a pile of camping gear. Behind the wheel was none other than Matthew Collins. Just as planned he had spent his week camping with his old friend, Paul. And, just as expected, when he got to his cabin late, he paid the price. Now, Sodders did not know the reason for Matt's tardiness, but he had made a close enough guess.

“Come on now, Collins” Paul said in his slow southern drawl. “You ain't that clever. I had you figured out from the beginning. I just want to hear about this cute Danielle girl you met up with.”

“She's a friend from High School.” Matt said. “I wanted to see her before I came up to the trip.”

“I can respect that.” Paul said. “But I remember you saying that you were going to stay in that motel right down by the edge of town. Not with that Benson girl.”

“It's Bennett. Danielle Bennett”

“Thas right.” Sodders said. “Now, from a man to another man, how was that girl? I only know miss Bennett by rumor, and I know that she was once what you'd call a goofball. I can't imagine her being all that...ya know.”

Matt didn't respond. He should have known that Paul would be curious about his night with Danielle. He was one of those friends that wanted to know how girls that any of his buddies had been with performed. Now that Matt had avoided the question so much, now Paul was just using it as a way to teasingly annoy him. He brought it up as much as possible at the most planned ridiculous times. While waiting for fish to bite; while getting ready for bed, jamming it into the middle of a previous conversation.

But, the real reason Matthew was avoiding the conversation was because the true nature of what had happened that night with Danielle was just too bizarre for him to talk about. He wasn't good at making up stories to cover things up. The truth of the matter was that, during his visit, he had discovered a truth about Danielle Bennett that Paul would call him crazy if he heard it. Danielle had revealed to Matt that she had a magic power: the ability to shrink and enlarge objects at will. The night he had gone to visit her, it had begun with him standing at her feet to him being tucked between her breasts. The reason for today's “What did you do with her” comment was when Matt had woken up this morning, it had been cold. He then slipped into a trance, remembering that warm space on her chest. Paul had noticed this and he hadn't let Matt live it down.

“Aw, don't be giving me that silent nonsense.” Paul said. “I'll get an answer out of you yet, boy.”

“Paul, just drop it, man,” Matt said, turning on the blinker. They were getting close to Danielle's home town. Part of him wanted to drop by real quick and say hi again before going home. But he didn't think he could with Paul hanging around. “Nothing major happened.”

“Maybe not,” Sodders said. “But it sure is fun poking you about it.”

Matt rolled his eyes.

“Come on, Paul.” He said. “Geez, you were never this annoying in High School.”

“I wasn't, was I?” Sodders asked. “Damn, I'm ashamed of my younger self.”

“Yeah, well, you shouldn't be.” Matt said. “You're younger self wasn't as good of a fisher as you are now.”

“Well, thank you for that, Matty boy.” Paul said. “I guess I should try giving you a few tips. You look like you could use them.”

“Give me a break, Paul.” Collins said, grinning. “I...”

Before he could finish, his felt his cellphone vibrate. He fished it out and drove one handed as he began to flip it open.

“It's probably your girlfriend.” Sodders taunted. “Send her my love.”

“Paul, dude, give it a re...” He stopped.

DANIELLE B. was displayed on the phones screen. Danielle was calling him. He looked at the cell for a moment, letting it ring two times, before finally pushing the button. He slowly raised the phone to his ear.

“Hello...Danielle?” He said.

“I'll be damned!” Paul laughed. “I got that one!”

“Matt?” It was Bennett alright. “Hi! It's me, Danielle!”

“Yeah, I see that, Danielle.” Matt said, ignoring Paul. Even if Paul would never shut up about it, it was still nice to hear her voice. “What's up?”

“Are you on your way back from camping?” She asked with anticipation.

“Yeah, I'm in the car with Paul.” Matthew answered. “We're...”

“Are you near Brookburg?” She asked, sounding hopeful. “Near me?”

Matt suddenly had an idea where this was going. He grinned. Beside him, Paul laughed.

“Yes, I'm near Brookburg, Danielle.” He answered. “Why?”

“You gotta come by!” She exclaimed. “I have the most amazing thing!”

“Aw, Danielle, you already saw me.” Matt joked. “You can't miss me that much.”

“Can to!” Danielle replied teasingly. “But, seriously, you gotta drop by! I have something awesome to show you!”

“Show me?” Matt asked. He lowered his voice. “What is it?”

“It's a surprise!” Bennett said happily. “I want you to see it!”

“I don't really know, Danielle...I got company with me.”

“Oh, that's fine! You can bring him too if you'd like. I finally found something good I can do for people!”

“Oh really?” Matt asked. His curiosity was rising. “What's that?”

“Nu uh, nice try, but my lips are sealed.” Danielle said teasingly. “You'll just have to come see.”

“Alright, Danielle.” Matthew replied. “I guess I can afford to do that.”

“Great!” She said happily. “I'll see you then!”

She hung up.

Matt slid his phone back into his pocket. As he did, he saw the look on Paul Sodder's face.

“So what did she want?” He asked.

Matt sighed. “We're gonna drop by her place real quick.”

“Real quick, huh?” Paul inquired. “You just gonna leave me in the car while y'all do your bisness?”

“No, you're coming in too.” Matt said, making the turn into Brookburg. “She just want to show me something. From the way she put it, it sounded like she's joined a charity of some kind.”

“What kinda charity?”

“I don't know. She didn't say. She says it's a surprise.”

“She really is an odd one, ain't she?” Paul asked with a chuckle.

“She's...eccentric sometimes.” Matt explained. “But she's nice. You'll like her. She may be weird sometimes...most of the time...but you'll never find a sweeter girl.”

“Seems you think of this little lady quite fondly.”

“Give me a break, Paul.”



Well, Matthew Collins thought moments later, here we are...again.

Matt and Paul were driving through Danielle's neighborhood. For Matt, the scenes of his previous trip came back like a slide show picture. He saw Danielle and him hugging on the lawn. Then he saw them sitting on the couch, a massive couch cushion on the coffee table. Then he saw himself staring up at a mega sized Danielle as she stood over him. Then them playing hide and seek. Then, the image of Danielle and him in bed, where they had rocked their worlds.

He saw her house number, 2407. He turned to Paul as he pulled into her driveway.

“Be on your best behavior, Paul, alright?” Matt asked.

“What are jawing about?” Sodders replied. “I'm always kind to the ladies. Don't you remember the time I met your mother? She said that I was the most charming man that she'd ever met.”

“When did that happen? In your dreams?” Matt inquired.

“Well, now,” Paul said, grinning. “Look who's a joker now.”

Matt rolled his eyes. He unbuckled his seatbelt and bleeped the horn. He opened the door and stepped out.

“Nice place,” Paul commented, slamming his door. “Reminds me of my grandma's house.”

“Yeah?” Collins said. “I thought your grandma died before you were born.”

“She did.” Paul replied. “But my pappy drove me by her house once just to show it to me, and it looked kinda like thissun”

“Matt!” A new voice cried.

With a smile on his face, Matthew Collins turned back towards the house. Coming out the front door was none other than Danielle Bennett herself. She was dressed in a bright yellow blouse, that had slits in them to expose some of her arms. Along with that, she was wearing light blue jeans that didn't have back pockets and, of course, her trademark sneakers. She leaped off the porch and came running over.

“My gosh...” Paul Sodders whispered as she approached. “She's like a little kid. But my! She's pretty little thing just like I knew she would be, you lucky...”

“Stop it, Paul.” Matt whispered back. He turned his attention back to the girl, opening his arms for the anticipated hug. “We meet again, Danielle!”

Her response was simple. She jumped to his arms and threw her own around his neck. She hugged him so hard that he released a surprised gasp and had to squirm to release himself.

“I'm so glad you could come back!” Danielle cheered. Before Matt could move, she beat him to it. She turned to the other man. “And you must be...Paul, right?”

“That's right, you got it.” Paul said, smiling at her and shaking her hand.

“Thanks for keeping my Matthew Collins busy this week.” Danielle said, teasingly bumping Matt with her hip. “He can be a handful sometimes.”

“Oh, look who's talking!” Matt shot back, laughing.

“See?” Danielle continued. “He tries to blame things on me. He just doesn't understand that I'm a nice girl and I don't behave like the way he accuses me of.”

“Well, don't you worry.” Sodders said. “I kicked him into shape for you. Put him back in his place. A week of camping with me taught him a lesson or two.”

“Yeah,” Matt said. “One of them being that you can't set up a tent, you numb shit.”

“My tent-building-skills are just as good as your fishin skills.”

“Oh!Did you catch a big fish, Matt?” Danielle asked.

“If by 'big fish' you mean 'big tire', then yes he did.” Paul laughed.

“Hardy hardy har.” Matt said with a grin. He looked back at Danielle. “Alright, Ms. Bennett, what is this big thing you want to show me?”

She then did something that sent a shiver up Matthew's spine. It really shouldn't have, but considering the night he had spent with her last week, it wasn't too surprising that it did. She looked at him and giggled. Matt was suddenly worried.

“Well...it's more of a little thing, really.” She replied.

She winked at him. Matt's eyes widened.

“Well, come on, lady!” Paul ushered. “Let's see it.”

“Paul stay out here please.” Matt said clearly.

“What?” Danielle and Paul said simultaneously.

“I'll just be a moment, Paul.” Matt said, still looking at Danielle with worry.

“He can come it too, Matt.” Bennett said slowly. Now she was giving him a worried look.

“She says I can come.” Paul commented. He just looked confused.

“I know, but I think I should just see it.”

Paul gave him a queer look. Then he turned to Danielle. “Is it some kind of government secret? Some master plan?”

“Not that I know of.” Danielle said unsurely.

“Then why can't I see it?” Sodders asked, rounding on Matt.

“Consider it a personal favor, Paul.” Matthew said, still looking at Danielle. “I just need you to stay here.”

Paul Sodders stared at Collins for a moment, clearly confused beyond belief. He opened and closed his mouth several times, trying to think of something to say. Finally, he threw his hands into the air.

“Fine.” He shot. “I'll just sit out here then...though there's no reason for it.”

“Thanks, buddy.” Matt called to him. He gently grabbed Danielle's arm and lead her to the house.



“Are you alright, Matt?” Danielle asked as he shut the front door. “You look upset.”

Matthew Collins turned to her.

“What did you do?” He asked.

“What?”

“What...did....you...do?” He enunciated for her.

“Are you mad at me?” Danielle asked, worried.

“I don't know.” Matt replied. “Sorta what I'm trying to find out.”

“Did I do something wrong” She asked.

“I don't know what you did.” Matt said.

“Well, there's no need to be all worried.” Danielle said, smiling a little. “It's a good thing. I promise. In fact, I think you'll proud of me. It's so awesome!”

“What did you do?” Matt asked again.

“Come upstairs to my room and I'll show you!” She said excitedly.

She turned and headed for the stairs. Before she could go to them, Matt reached out and gently grabbed her arm again, stopping her. Then, he turned her back to him. He looked at her bright green eyes, thinking how she was a good girl. She always way. She wouldn't hurt anyone. No matter what she had done, he could at least have the assurance that nobody had been hurt...right?

Matt said: “Danielle...does this have anything to do with your...special ability.”

Danielle didn't respond.

“Danielle?” He stressed. “Does it?”

“.....maaaaybeeeee.” Danielle teased.

Matt's ultimate fear had been realized. He tried to say something. Anything. But he couldn't think of a thing.

“Come upstairs and I'll show you everything.” Danielle reassured.

She turned and headed for the stairs again. Matt almost reached for her again, but then he decided that it was probably best to see what it was and then assess the situation from there. As he followed her he began to try and calm himself, trying to remember that this was Danielle. The girl who wouldn't hurt a fly. She couldn't have done something too bad. Perhaps she had just shrunk objects. Maybe she had enlarged things. It was possible. Her power worked both ways. Perhaps she was planning to use her power to make food giant to feed more people. That at least sounded like a half baked idea that Danielle would do.

Finally, they reached her room. Danielle waited for Matt to catch up. She was jumping up and down with excitement.

“Alright, here we are.” She said. “Are you ready? I'd like to present you, Matthew Collins, with the best thing I can do for this town with my power. I would like to introduce, the Brookburg Homeless City!”

She opened her door and jumped in. Matt took a deep breath. Then, he slowly peeked in. He couldn't believe what he saw.

A model city was sitting against the wall just below the window. It was rectangular in shape, six feet long and four wide. On one side of the model, there was a single road with buildings on each side, making a small town. From what Matt could tell, there was a mini grocery, drug store, pawn shop, church, municipal building, and one unmarked building. Behind the town was a mini lake surrounded by fake trees and shrubbery. A small pier was even in the water, which sparkled from the sunbeam of the window. The road curved as an oval through the interior of the rectangle. Bordering it were mini homes. To Matt's amazement, the houses were lit up from the inside. Black cords arced out from under the model city and were connected to a battery supply that rested aside.

The little city was complete with little citizens.

Matt could see them. Barely, because of their size and his position at the door, but he could. Some of them seemed to be heading for the mini town on the right, others were taking a dip in the lake, while more were wandering through the forest, and the rest were just sitting around in groups.

Danielle walked towards the model city and then turned back to Matt.

“See? Isn't it great?” She said brightly. “The way I have it is this.” She pointed at the mini town. “That's the main political and business place. Kind of like the forum in the Roman towns. That's where I and the citizens get together to discuss additions, address complaints, and whatnot. Any new rule that they come up with they can bring to me and I will either do it or compromise with them, though I still hold the right to deny the request completely. I try not to do that, naturally, because it is their home and I want them to be as happy as can be!” She motioned to the homes. “These are their homes, obviously. I let them chose which house they want to live in and there can be no more than five in each one. Luckily, no house, right now, as more than three.” She pointed at the lake. “That's is the lake. It's where they can bathe and entertain themselves. I empty it and refill it once every two days.” She pointed to the unmarked building. “This is basically the public bath. The roof is removable and the structure itself can easily be lifted. Inside there are little bowls of water for their business and I empty and clean it out each night before I go to bed!” She paused for a breath and then continued. “I serve them food at nine AM, one PM, and five PM. Usually what I do is make a huge pot of something, whether it be oatmeal, soup, etc, and I shrank some plastic utensils and dishes for them, so I don't have to worry about that, they just throw all of that away in a box behind the bath house.”

She looked at the town and then back at Matt.

“The rules of the city are as follows. One, I will not tolerate any rudeness to fellow citizens or myself. Any violation of this I will take care of personally in a manner I see fit. Two, damage to or unauthorized entry into another groups home or property without consent is not allowed. Three, I would like it if they could refrain from leaving garbage anywhere other than the box by the bath house. Four, it is advised that all of the citizens stay within the city limits to avoid any accidents. And five, I will accept comments and the like before nine. Afterwards, please do not ask a questions unless it is an emergency or circumstance allows.”

She clapped her hands together and looked at Matt proudly.

“Well? What do ya think?”

Matt was staring at her, his mouth agape. He was silent for many minutes. He was trying as hard as he could to digest the entire spiel that had just come out of Danielle's mouth. It was overwhelming. It was completely insane. Worse, it was illegal. It was illegal, because...

“You're kidnapping people.” Matt whispered.

“What?” Danielle said, her eyes widening. “Matt, no...”

“Matt, yes!” He said frantically. “Danielle! Why...when...”

“Matt, I didn't kidnap anyone...”

Collins stepped as close as he felt comfortable to the city and looked at it. There were people in there. People Danielle had abducted. Good God, she had actually gone around and shrunk people.

“Why are you doing this?” Matt asked, rounding on her, his hands running through his hair.

“I told you,” She replied softly. “I wanted to help people.”

“Help people!?” Matt cried. “How is kidnapping supposed to help people!?” He took her shoulders. He looked at her desperately.

“I'm giving them a place to live, Matt.” Danielle said in a low voice.

“But why are you shrinking them!?”

Danielle didn't reply right away. She opened her mouth and then closed it. She did this two times, unsure how to respond. Finally, she did.

“Well...” She began. “After I shrunk you the other day, I realized I really loved the experience. I wanted to do it again. But, I couldn't because then I'd be off taking people away from their lives and families, and I couldn't do that. So, I sat down and thought how I could use my ability in a way that would benefit not only other people, but make me happy too. Then, I saw this model city at a garage sale and I got the idea! I would take Brooksburg's homeless and I would shelter them here!”

“Danielle!” Matt cried. “This is against the law! It's still kidnapping!”

“It is not!” Danielle said, worriedly. “I asked them if they wanted to and they all agreed.”

“Did they really agree or did it sound like they agreed?”

Danielle didn't reply.

“Danielle...” Matt continued. “You said it yourself. You said you didn't and wouldn't want to do things like this because you didn't want to scare people.”

“I didn't...” She replied. “But...then you let me do it to you...”

Matt stared at her. He pressed his fingers against the sides of his head.

“I knew I shouldn't have let you do that to me!” He said regretfully. “I knew it would cause trouble...”

“But you liked it...” Danielle said. “You told me you liked it...”

“Well...yeah...” Matt stuttered. “But that...but that doesn't mean you can go shrinking others without permission!”

“Matt, I told you...”

“What in the hell is going on!” A new voice cried.

Paul Sodders now stood in the doorway. His eyes were wide and an excited expression was one his face. His eyes scanned back and forth between Danielle and Matt.

“Well, hello, Paul.” Danielle said with a small smile.

“What are you doing!?” Matt cried. “I told you to wait outside!”

“You best be quiet, Matt Collins!” Paul said. “One, I don't like men that yell at women. You know this! But two, I been listenin. Sorry for it, but y'all talkin pretty loud. I hear you two talking about kidnapping! I knew something funny was going on here! First I thought y'all had a conjugal visit the other day, but when you guys started acting funny just now, I knew something was up!”

“Paul,” Matt said softly. “You're so wrong it's painful.”

“Yes, Mr. Sodders, I can explain...” Danielle offered.

“I don't need your talk!” Paul said loudly. “I just want to know what you done! You guys work for the CIA?”

“Paul! You've been watching too much TV!” Matt shot back.

“You gonna answer the question, Collins?” Paul asked. “Pretty suspicious how you keep dodging it.”

“I'm trying to tell you you're wrong!” Matthew yelled.

“So I just imagined the kidnap talk?”

“You don't understand!”

“I understand plenty, son!”

“Oh, whatever!” Matt cried. He turned back to Danielle. “Look, Danielle, you need to think about this. I know you like playing with shrunken people, but this is dangerous!”

“Oh so you admit it, then!” Paul shot. “You admit you.....wait...what?”

“What do you mean, Matt?”

“You can't keep doing this.” Collins answered. “If you keep shrinking people you're gonna want more. Eventually, you'll run out of homeless people and then what will you do?”

“Homeless people?” Paul asked.

“What do you mean?” Danielle said, looking confused. “If I get all of them, then the job is done. I'll have them all here where they can live and I can take care of them.”

“......what?” Paul whispered.

“You don't think you won't be satisfied?” Matt asked.

“Satisfied about what?” Danielle questioned.

“I mean, what if the homeless of Brookburg isn't enough to keep you interested.” Matt said. “What if you want more?”

“Matt, I wouldn't do...”

“What if, God forbid, you were to...lose...some of them and you wanted to replace them?”

“Matt!” Danielle cried, mortified. “How could you think that I would be so reckless?”

“Because you already have been.” Matt replied. “What if a cop had seen you gathering those guys? You thought you were doing the right thing. I don't think the law would agree. What you have done? Taken the arrest, or shrunk the cop to keep him quiet?”

Danielle gasped.

“What is this shrunk talk?” Paul asked.

“Matt....” Danielle said slowly. Tears were welling up in her eyes. “Do you really not have any faith in me? Do you think I'm a monster like that?”

“What would you have done?” Matt asked. When she didn't reply, he said, “That's the thing. Your silence is questionable. This isn't right, and I think you're smart enough to know that. You need to let these people go.”

“But I'm taking care of them!” Danielle said tearfully. “Why can't you see that? I'm not hurting them and I just want to keep them off the streets! You want to just let them go back out there with no food, no water, no shelter?”

“Look, Danielle,” Matt said. “Don't do the guilt trip. I'm sorry, but this needs to stop. I think a more selfish part of you is doing this. You know the Id, Ego, and Superego of Freud? Well, right now, your Id has taken over and the Ego has bound and gagged the Superego to keep him quiet so the Id can go undisturbed. You've taken these people and trapped them and given them these rules that they're too terrified to not break. They might think that you'll crush them underfoot if they disobey you. I mean, look at it from their perspective, Danielle, they...”

A bright red light began flashing. It was coming from the Municipal Building of the Town. Matt stopped and looked at the mini city. Danielle and Paul did the same.

“Oh...” Danielle said, wiping her eyes. “They need me.”

“Danielle, I'm talking to you.” Matt said. “They can wait.”

“But they're calling a meeting.” She replied.

“They're...what?”

Danielle walked next to her model city and knelt down behind the Municipal Building.

“Alright,” She said. “Who rang?” There was a pause. “You? Okay, stand still.” She reached in and gently lifted up one of the citizens and held him up to her ear.

“What the sam hell is she doing?” Paul asked Matt, who didn't respond. He was watching the brunette carefully.

“Oh...”Danielle said. “You...you want to speak to who?” A Pause. She looked at Matt. “Really? Why?” Another pause. “Are you sure?” Pause. “Well....okay.”

She stood up and grabbed a book off of her bed and set it on the floor.

“What are you doing?” Matt asked.

“They want to talk to you.” Danielle replied.

Matt was silent. Him? What did the people of Tinyville have to say to him? Danielle gently set the man down on the book and then stood back. Then, she did something he recognized clearly. Her face went blank. That happened when she was using her power. It had been that way when she had shrunk him. It was just as eery as it was last time. A girl who was typically as cheerful as Danielle usually was should never have a look like that on her face.

Then a shape began to form on the book she had lain on the ground. Soon it was clearly a human form. Expanding like a balloon, a person soon stood before Matt and Paul. He was clearly a homeless man. He was unshaven, his hair was messy, and his clothes were dirty. He gave Paul a short glance before turning his gaze onto Matt, who took a step back. He didn't like the way the man was looking at him.

“Matt,” Danielle said. “This is Hap...Robertson?”

“Geraldson, Mistress.” He corrected her respectfully.

“Mistress?” Matt said. “Is that what you have them calling you, Dani-”

“Shut yer hole, son.” Hap Geraldson snapped. “Quit yer hollerin too. Me and the fellas can't concentrate on our poker game with all your racket going on.”

“Look, Geraldson,” Matt said. “I don't know what you want, but can you m-”

“Damn right you don't know what we want.” Hap interrupted. “Thas why I'm here. Don't none of us remember asking you to speak for us.”

“Where did he come from?” Paul Sodders spoke up. He was backed against the wall, staring at Hap like he was phantom.

“Pardon?” Matt asked the homeless man.

“You listen here, rich boy,” Hap said, pointing at him. “We's just fine where we are. We don't need you to come spewing your 'speaking up for us' crap. You don't know whatchoo talkin bout.”

“Wait...” Matthew Collins said slowly. “You WANT to be here?”

“Course we do!” Hap said. “You don't know much about living out on them streets, do ya rich boy? Nah, course ya don't. It ain't fun. It ain't good. And I'm done tired of it. I used to go to bed hungry and slept out in the rain. Now, I don't need to worry about that. Ya know why? Because of this here pretty girl. This fine lady has given us a nice place to call our own.”

“She's treating you like you're pets.” Matt protested. He shook his head. “Look, you may be happy about this, but what about the others. Surely they have an opinion they'd like to-”

“I am dere opinion!” Hap shot. “I'm here cause no one else wanted to interrupt the Mistress while she was talking. But, listen to your crap, I knew I had to say somethin and I did. The whole city was wit me!”

“I don't believe you.” Matt said.

“Really now?” Hap said. He turned to the model city. “You boys flash dat dere light again. Do it once if you agree with this idiot. Do it twice if you want him to shut up and leave us good men alone.”

There was a pause. Then, the light on the Municipal Building lit up and then dimmed. After a short pause, it lit up again. Matt's confidence was gone. Hap nodded and turned back to him.

“Dere's your answer, big shot.” He said. “Town vote for ya. Unanimous.”

“But...”

“No buts.” Hap said. “We like where we are and we don't need you to screw it up for us.”

“Geraldson, listen...”

“I ain't got nuttin more to say, pal.” Hap Geraldson said. He turned back to Danielle. “Ready to be taken back to town, Mistress. Sorry to interrupt you.”

“That's alright, Mr. Geraldson.” Danielle said with a small smile. “Stand still.”

She blanked out and soon Hap was the size of the nail on a pinky finger. Danielle shook her head as she came back and then bent and picked him up and walked back over to the model city and placed him back. Matt stood there, speechless. He hadn't expected one of the members to actually come forward and confront him like that. It kind of ruined his move of trying to end this madness.

He didn't buy Hap Geraldson's story for a moment. The man claimed that he was happy where he was, and perhaps that was true, but it had nothing to do with his homelessness. It was, of course, that his new caregiver was an attractive college student who was eccentric and had the power of reducing things. They were probably waiting for the day where she would wear a skirt and unknowingly give them a good view up it or for her to change clothes right next to city limits, or for her to be in bed asleep and them climb up to her by her sheets. There were many reasons and Matt thought they were more likely than them being homeless.

Danielle stood back up and looked at Matt.

“I told you.” She said softly. “I told you they agreed to come.”

“Danielle, you honestly believe that man?” Matthew asked. “You think that it has nothing to do with you being an attractive woman? Are you really that naïve?”

“He said he was happy here and that's good enough for me,” Danielle said resolutely.

“Danielle, seriously, you...”

Before Matt could continue, Paul shoved past him and stood in front of Danielle.

“Where did that man come from?” He asked her.

“Uh...well, it's kind of a funny story, Paul.” Danielle said, giggling slightly. “You see, when Matt came to visit me the other day I told him that I have this power. This power is pretty much I can focus on things and shrink or grow them. Example, when my mother used to bake cookies, I would...”

Paul suddenly reached out took her shoulders. Danielle was startled by the sudden movement and stopped talking and looked at him.

“C...c...can you do that to me?” He asked softly.

“What?” Matt and Danielle both said.

“I want live there too!” Paul Sodders pleaded. “I want you to take care of me, Mistress! I want to live under your rules and care!”

“Paul!” Matt cried. “What the hell? Get a grip, man!”

“Are you serious, Paul?” Danielle asked, surprised. “Do you really want me to shrink you?”

“Yes!” Paul said excitedly. “I'll do anything for you! I can be a trash collector or a cop or nothing if you don't want me to! But, I want you to care for me, I really do!”

“Well, I don't have a problem with it...” Danielle said, a smile forming on her face.

“I do!” Matt yelled. “Paul! Stop thinking with your pe-”

“You be quiet!” Paul snapped. “It's my choice, not yours!” He turned back to Danielle. “When can I join. Any chance you can put me in now?”

“Sure!” Danielle Bennett said happily. “Let me just get that book.”

“You have got to be shitting me!” Matt cried unbelievingly.

“I said, shut up!” Paul cried.

Matt slapped his forehead. He could not believe what he was hearing. He knew Paul was looking for the same thing that the rest of the tiny men were. It was a case in point when he saw that Paul was admiring Danielle's rear as she bent to pick up the book. The man was thinking that he had died and was entering heaven. Danielle set the book down and Paul stood over it.

“Paul...” Matt began.

“Don't want to hear it, Matt!” Sodders shot at him. “Ready when you are, ma'am.”

Danielle nodded. She blanked out. Before Matt could react, not that there was anything he could do, Paul deflated and was soon the size of a pinky nail on the book. Danielle shook her head and then smiled down at him.

“Hello down there.” She said. She giggled and looked up at Matt. “I love saying that to them.” She looked back down. “Now be still. I have to pick you up and now and that's the trickiest part.”

She bent down and picked up the tiny Paul between her thumb and index finger. Matt watched as she held him up to her face and smiled at him. She looked at Matt.

“Isn't he cute, Matt?” She cooed. “Awww, they're all so cute at this size.”

Then, Danielle lowered her hand to breast level and gave the little man a hug against her bosom. Matt imagined that Paul was in a very happy place right now. Not that he could blame him. He had been there before as well.

“Welcome to the family, my new little friend.” She said softly. She then turned and gently placed the tiny man down at the Municipal Building. “Hap? Could you please give our new friend the run down, please? Thank you.” She put a hand to her mouth, kissed it, and then blew it to them, purposely hard enough to knock them over. She giggled and then stood and faced Matt.

“See, Matt?” She said with a smile. “Another eager person! I didn't have to ask.” Her smile turned sly. “You know, I always have time for my favorite little guy.” She turned back to the town. “Sorry guys, Matt beat you all. I shrunk him first and as the boyfriend, I have to think of him as the cutest!” She giggled and looked back at Matt. “So how about it?”

“Don't even think about, Danielle.” Matt said firmly. “I don't like this and you know that.”

He was stepping away from her. He didn't like this at all. If she decided, at any moment, that she wanted to shrink him, there was nothing he would be able to do but plead and beg. He would be entirely at her mercy. Fortunately, she gave him a disappointed look.

“I can't just let this go down.” He continued. “If I have to hang around till I can convince you, then so be it.”

Danielle lit up.

“You're gonna stay here with me?” She said hopefully. “Oh boy!”

“Don't get too excited,” Matt said quickly. “I'm doing this because I feel that I have to keep an eye on you. You're not shrinking me?”

“Well, maybe not now.” She winked at him.

“Danielle no!” Matt cried frightfully. “Don't do it! Do you hear me? I don't want you to.”

“Matt, relax.” Danielle said softly, a concerned look on her face. “If you really don't want to then I wouldn't do it without your consent. It's no fun that way.” She smiled. “I just think that you might, just might, want me to play with you. You know...like last time.” Again, she winked.

Matt was silent. He was afraid she was right. Danielle was hard to resist. She had a way of asking nicely for things. It was one of the reasons that her eccentricities were forgiven. She was just too cute, nice, and just plain lovable to ignore. If Danielle asked you enough times, more than likely, you would find yourself doing it. Perhaps it was just that feminine charm. She radiated it naturally, sometimes without even knowing it.

“I'm gonna call my parents and tell them what's going on,” He said. “Well, a version that they'll believe anyway. They were expecting me back tomorrow, but I think I'll more time than that, don't you.”

“I guess...” Danielle said, unsurely. She then smiled. “I'm just glad you're here. I missed you from the moment you left!”

She ran up to him and hugged him. Matt sighed and hugged her back. She then released him and looked at her watch.

“Oh, my!” She exclaimed. “Supper time is almost here! Better get the food ready.” She looked at Matt. “Could you order you and me a pizza, Matt? While you're using the phone?”

Matt sighed. “Sure...I'll do that.”

“Thanks!” She gave him a kiss on the cheek and went out the door.

Matthew Collins stood there for a moment, glancing at the model city under the window. He still didn't like this. He didn't like this at all. He was afraid that Danielle would take this too far. And he couldn't let that happen.

He sighed and exited the bedroom.

Matt gives in... by KevinFred342

Matthew sat on the couch and watched as Danielle cooked a massive pot of beef stew in the kitchen. She was humming happily to herself, going as fast as she could to fed those hungry tummies up stairs. Matt had told his parents that he was going to hang out with another friend and that he would be home in a week. They had been a bit confused, but Matt was able to convince them that nothing strange was going and that was good. After that he had done what Danielle had asked him and ordered them a large pepperoni pizza. Now, all he could do was sit and wait.

“So what is with this 'Mistress', stuff, Danielle?” He asked her as she tasted the stew.

“I don't know, Matt.” Danielle said, sounding a little annoyed. Matt kept reminding her about how much he was against the model city. “I didn't ask them to call me that. It was all them, I had nothing to do with it.”

“Don't you think it's a little concerning that they're treating you like a goddess?” Matt pressed.

“Well, I am a lot bigger than they are now,” Danielle replied. “And I am feeding them, so that's probably why they're doing it.”

“So you're okay with it?”

“Matt, stop being such a downer.” She said, turning to him. “All I want to do is keep them fed, warm, and maybe play with them a little so I can have a little fun.”

“I would be fine with that if you were talking about kittens.” Matt replied.

“Matt....” Danielle sighed.

“I'm just trying to make sure you remember something very important,” He continued. “It's hard to remember this when they're the size of a penny, but those are men. They're human beings. Other people. They're not just objects or pets who you can keep and play with and do with what you will.”

“I know that, Matt,” Danielle said.

“You say that, but do you?” Matt asked. “Do they houses have furnishing, or are they basically like a shoe box lined with cotton?”

“I'm working on that,” Danielle said, testing how hot the stew was. “I can't afford to buy actual furniture and shrink it. And going to a department store and just taking them would be stealing.”

Well at least her saying that is a good sign, Matt thought.

“The Shelter has only been open for a few days now.” She continued. “It's not exactly done yet. But, when it is, it will be twice as awesome as it is now!” She turned off the stove and hoisted the massive pot and put it down on the counter. She blanked and in a moment it was smaller than a shot glass. Danielle gingerly picked it up and turned to Matt. “I've been meaning to ask.” She leaned close. “Is your Paul friend some kind of...weirdo?”

Danielle Bennett calling someone a weirdo, Matt thought, wow, Paul, you've reached a new low.

“I don't know what was up with him.” He answered. “But I don't think anyone will miss him for awhile. He doesn't have a job, girlfriend, his mom's out of town for business and his dad's resting in peace.”

“Well, I don't know...” Danielle said. “I'm happy to take care of him, but...he just kind of asked out of nowhere.” She shrugged. “Anyway, I'll go feed them and then you and I can maybe curl up on the couch and watch TV. Sound fun?”

“I guess,” Matt sighed.

“Come on, lighten up.” She said, kissing him on the cheek. “Everything's fine.”

She went upstairs. Matt watched her go and then went and sat on the couch. He wanted to believe her, but he just felt that something was going to wrong. Danielle may mean well, but that didn't mean she couldn't make mistakes. If one of those “citizens” were to find themselves outside city limits and in the carpet and then under one of Danielle's soles...

Matt shuddered



Paul Sodders was walking down the row of houses on the south side of the town, looking around for a place to camp out. He wasn't totally sure he was going to live in one of the houses with the hobos. He didn't feel too comfortable with him and he had a suspicion that they didn't like him that much. They had been giving him looks of, “What the hell are you doing here?”. Well, it didn't bother him. He didn't need to associate with them. After all, a roof over his head would block the view...

Danielle Bennett was a lot cuter than Mattew Collins had made her out to be. The moment he saw her, he envied Matt deeply. She seemed like such an nice girl and she was definitely eye candy. So, he had been a little upset when Matt had told him to wait outside. He was being deprived of a very nice view and that was just not cool. Then, he had heard Collins raising his voice. Paul had fought hard not to go in there and chastise Collins for yelling at such a pretty lady, but he eventually heard the word, “kidnap” and that's when he finally decided that he was gonna go in there. He had been pretty sure that he was gonna end up fight Collins and maybe getting him arrested. Hell, it could even end with that sweetheart going with him. It would be quite the shame, but, if there was something shady going on, well, that was what had to happen.

But then...

The lady was running a business. A free retreat of some kind.

Right before his eyes, Paul Sodders witnessed something amazing. The woman had a power. The power to shrink things at will. That's what the model city was for. She had apparently gone around and shrank people and put them in this little town. Paul had been amazed by this that he had fallen silent as Matt and Danielle bickered about legal stuff and what not. All the while, his thoughts going a thousand miles, a new idea had come into his own mind.

Not much was going on in Paul's life. He was broke. He had not been able to find work since leaving High School and trying to start college was a joke. With his mother too busy for him and with her philosophy that he had to take care of his own things, he didn't have any help from anyone. He was so busy that he had little time for friends. Or friend, rather, that being Matt Collins. He had grown aware of this and decided to take a week off from his endless job hunting and his mother allowed him to use her cabin for a week. It was good to not think of his desperate situation for a bit. He could barely afford his rent and, at the rate he was going, it would probably be another month before he was homeless. Just like the fellas he was with now. When the hobo had finished telling Matt off, a new door opened to Paul. He saw a life without hardship. A life where he wouldn't have to be turned down because he wasn't qualified. A place where everything was taken care of.

And, a life where a woman's beauty was blown up to epic proportions.

Paul was quite happy with his new life. That hobo, Hap Geraldson, had told him everything he needed to know.

“The Mistress don't like us bothering her after nine PM,” Hap had said. “So you can't call her after dat.” A smile came to his face. A twinkle in his eye. “But she usually hangs wid us after. It's quite a sight, her leaning over our city...them yams like moons.”

Paul had felt a surge of excitement, a hopeful erection straining his pants. Ever since, he had been waiting for dinner time, not even really feeling any kind of appetite, but feeling hungry for something completely different.

And eventually, the time came.

As he passed one of the houses, he felt a tremor in the ground. An explosion of anticipation went through Paul, and he turned to the massive door that was many, many miles away from the city. There was a heavy sound out there. The sound of someone coming up the stairs. The tremors got a bit stronger and the houses quivered a bit. The hobos stopped wondering around and seemed to start heading for the Municipal Building. Paul followed, trying to keep his footing with the quakes.

Just as he entered the business section of town, the door opened and Danielle Bennett came in. She looked at the tiny men in town and smiled.

“I guess you guys are hungry.” She said with a giggle. Her soft voice echoed across the massive plains of carpet and caused the windows of the city to rattle. “Well, I made some yummy stew, just for all of you!”

She came over. It was like watching a skyscraper walk towards you. As she got closer, her footfalls began to rock the town. Paul turned his head towards the lake and saw water sloshing up from the quakes. Danielle went from a distant mountain to a looming tower. Paul had to could barely see up to her face. His neck just couldn't been that far down. Her lovely, magnified scent blew in the gentle breeze of the air conditioner and the men breathed deeply. She brushed a lock of hair out of her eyes and smiled down at them all. Then, she took a step back and got to her knees, the quake knocking quite a few down as they touched down.

“Oops, sorry!” She said, laughing a little. Gingerly, she lowered a pot. Her breasts hung over the tiny citizens, just inches over the roof of the Municipal Building. If she bent much further they would begin the role as wrecking balls.

Designated servers walked up and received the pot from her massive fingers and placed it on the ground. One of them began passing out the plastic utensils, while another stirred the contents of the pot with a ladle. The other men began to form a line and waited to get their grub. Paul barely noticed when someone offered him the utensils, until they were snapping in his face. He wasn't the only one, either.

As the men began to get their food, Danielle sat next to the city, watching them with a smile on her face. Many of the homeless men were staring up at her, taking in her beauty as they were treated to a free meal. Paul absently ate his own supper as he stared up at Danielle's moon sized, green eyes. He definitely liked the idea of living with a girl like her. He was just hoping that she wouldn't mind changing clothes right next to the city. The other hobos were admiring her too. There were some who were actually more focused on their free food, but they were the minority. The only thing that would have made this better for them was booze, but hey, with a girl that fine they were willing to let it go.

Danielle leaned over the city and began to play with the hobos who had finished eating. She raised a hand and began to gently poke the little citizens. She somehow was able to not knock them over, but the hobos seemed to catch onto her game and began running around in circles. Some of them were laughing as if they were playing with their own daughter. Some of Danielle's hair swung down and the men had to avoid the swinging vines. Paul, with his empty bowl in hand, joined in. He waved his arms wildly, trying to prompt the giant lady to poke at him. Eventually, she did go for him. She reached towards him and Paul ran left, but she psyched him out and followed him and knocked him down. He got back to his feet but was knocked back down by a thick strand of hair. After awhile, the massive caregiver, her cheerful laugh rattling the windows of all the structures, leaned back out of city limits and let the men finish eating in peace.

Soon, the stew was gone and Hap Geraldson went up and pushed the button for the light on the Municipal Building. Danielle nodded at this and then reached in for the pot. A lock of her hair draped across the MB and traced along the street. One of the homeless men went up and grabbed a hair and took a big whiff of it. He smiled happily and stroked it gently. Danielle saw this and giggled.

“Hey, that's mine.” She said, teasingly. She took hold of the strand and tugged it gently. Despite her barely pulling, the man was lifted five feet off the ground. “Come on, let go.”

The man obeyed and Danielle stood up at her full height. She looked down at the little city and it's citizens looked up at their caretaker. She was a towering mass of prodigious beauty. All of the citizens of her shelter stared up at her, all of them in a trance of her pure size. Her hair fluttered gently from the breeze of the air conditioner. She looked like a goddess, and the little hobos were subjects.

“Okay, guys,” She said to them. “Now that you're tummies are full, I have to leave you guys alone. I've got Matt downstairs and I can't just leave him to his own ways.” Then, she did something that would have sent chills up Matthew Collins' spine. She lifted a bright red sneaker and held it over the town. “Now you all behave while I'm gone. Or I'll crush your bones to make my bread.” The homeless stood there, still stuck in their trance. Paul Sodders had spittle come out of his mouth. Just as they pieced together what she had said, she lowered her foot harmlessly away from town. “Just kidding! I would never hurt you guys. You're all my little angels! Be good now!” She blew them a kiss. It hit them like a sweet scented summer breeze.

With that, she left. Her first step towards the door shook the city so hard that all of the citizens fell. They weren't able to get up until she left either, because the tremors made them bounce like jumping beans. When she was gone out of the room, the door closed and all, Paul Sodders remained on the ground, thinking how nice this new life was. Then, he got back to his feet and continued, with a small wave of hobos, wandering around the city, doing the one thing they did best: wait for Danielle Bennett to come back.



Just as Danielle came back down the steps, the doorbell rang. Matt got to his feet and headed for the door.

“Oh, Matt, I'll get that!” Danielle called, running for the kitchen. “You don't have to...”

“I will anyway,” Matt replied. “Don't worry.”

“Are you sure,” Danielle's voice called, unsurely.

“Yes.”

Matt paid the delivery boy and brought the pizza in. He took it into the living room and Danielle brought plate out. They sat down on the couch and ate in silence, watching HOUSE on TV. Matt found he wasn't really that hungry. Danielle's appetite however was not affected by anything going on. She ate three slices and then curled up next to her boyfriend, resting her head on his chest. Absently, Collins put her arm around her and held her. Danielle noticed this and snuggled against him.

“You're warm, Matt.” She said.

“Thanks, Danielle.” Matthew said, smiling a little.

She released her self and crawled over him. She put her face up to Matt's.

“You know Matt,” She said softly, a sly smile on her face. “I was thinking...after the show, it'll be pretty late. Maybe you and I could go upstairs and...” She sat on his lap. “Get a little comfortable.”

Matt sighed.

“Danielle, I told you,” He said firmly. “I'm not letting you shrink me.”

“What makes you think I was asking you...”

Matt stared at her.

“Oh come on!” She said.”Why not?”

“Because I'm not in the mood.”

Really? Hmmmm.” She wiggled herself. “Oh, I think you are...”

She winked at him. Matt rolled his eyes. Thing was, she was right. He had gone happy down below. Her sitting on it wasn't helping either.

“Danielle...” He sighed.

“Matt...” Bennett sighed.

“Danielle.”

“Matt.”

“Danielle?”

“Matt?”

Collins stared at her, annoyed. Danielle was covering her mouth, giggling into her hand.

“Stop playing around, Danielle.” He said.

“It's my house,” She said, winking again. “I'll play as much as I want.”

“Look...”

“Come on, Matt...” Danielle said. “You know I wouldn't hurt you. I just want to spend some time with you. You know...like last time you were here. I wanna do that again. It was the best night of my life. And I'd love to have a second best night.” She hugged him “If you do...I'll make sure you it's just as good for you.” She said softly into his ear. She began to rock in his lap. Her bum was gently rubbing his erection. He began to feel a tingling.

“Danielle..stop it...” He moaned.

“Oh, don't keep going on about that, Matt,” Danielle whispered. She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, cutting him off. “You're stressing out quite a bit right now. You...just need to relaaaxxx.”

She continued to rock in his lap. Matt was now beginning to sweat. He was clutching the arm of the couch in one hand and a cushion in the hand. Danielle reached down and took one of his hands in hers and placed it on her ankle. She slowly ran it up her leg. Matt tried as hard as he could to separate himself from the situation. But then his hand felt her thigh, covered in her wonderfully soft jeans. Then, he felt his hand trace her bum and he felt himself get even happier. He began to moan.

“So what do you say?” She asked, putting her face to his.

Matt was weakening. Flashbacks of a week ago were beginning to come to him. He remembered standing in the carpet soon after she had shrunk him the first time. Him staring up at her in all of her cyclopean glory and beauty. The sight of her breasts before him as she carried him upstairs. The two of them playing hide and seek. Them in the bath together. Just so many memories of their lovely reunion, their meeting after a couple of years. It had been so great. All week while he had been with Paul he had been thinking about it. He realized that Danielle was right. He DID want to. He wanted to very much.

“Well...” Matt whispered.

“Come ooooonnnn,” Danielle teased, knowing he was weakening.

She shifted her position on him. He felt even more pressure applied wonderfully to his groin he moaned. When she settled herself back down, he looked at her.

“M...maybe for a little bit...” Matt slurred. “I...mean...I...”

Danielle kissed him again, once more cutting him off.

“Stop worrying so much.” She said. “I just wanna have a little fun with you.”

She got off of him and sat next to him, Matt felt cold begin to take where she had sat and he didn't like it. He kind of wanted her back on him now.

“Look...Danielle...” Matt began. “I'll do this...but I still don't like that city. It just doesn't...”

He turned to her. Her face was blank.

“Hey!” He cried. “Hold on! I'm not read...”

He felt her power engulf him. He closed his eyes as the sickening squeezing feeling. It was like his entire body was collapsing on itself. He began to breath heavily, remembering how it had been the first time. He was sitting, so he didn't have to worry about stumbling from dizziness. His legs had been dangling off the end of the cushion, but he felt them go into an elevated position. His body began to quiver and he was aware that he was moaning slightly. Eventually, the whirling of his head was too great and he fell over.

Then, he realized how strange it was that he had fallen over. As fast as it had began, it ended. Reluctantly, Matt opened his eyes.

The ceiling was incredibly far away. That was observation one. Instead of sitting on the couch, he was lying on a massive, soft field, which was still warm from his body's previous size. The back of the couch was now a few miles from him and looked like a giant mount of cushion. The wrinkles in the seat were now like hills. Matt sat up, holding his head, the ghost of the dizziness hanging around in there. He was shrunk...again. Once more he was Danielle's plaything.

And speaking of her...

He turned to where she had been sitting. He was greeted by a wall of blue jean that was her thigh. He looked up the skyscraper like woman till he was finally able to see her face. She was staring down at him, her eyes still dull and her mouth still agap. Then, she came back and, holding her hair back, searched for him. When she spotted him, her eyes lit up and she smiled widely.

“AWWW! Matt! You look...so...CUTE!!” She was delighted beyond all comprehension. Even more so than when showing Matt the city. A sparkle came to her eyes. “I love you! You're so sweet! I know you weren't super keen on it, but, trust me, we're gonna have so much fun! I'll take you to upstairs right away! We'll go in the guest room so we have a little privacy.” She winked at him. She reached for him and Matt prepared for her grip. But, just as she was about to grab him, she paused for a moment. Then, a grin came to her face and she withdrew her fingers. “Buuuuut...before we do...”

She raised herself up and angled her butt over him. Matt was shrouded in shadow. He knew he had been worrying about something since ordering the pizza. What was it again. The sight above him made him forget everything he had been doing and thinking. Danielle's rear lowered down. Matt watched as the full moon ate up his entire vision. Then, the soft material of her jeans pressed against his face and it was hard to breath. His chest was flattened and he tried to change position, but the pressure wouldn't allow him. His struggles in attempting to turn only rubbed his happy gland below against her.

Danielle stopped lowering herself. She could just barely feel Matt under her butt. She giggled.

“It's a good thing nobody was sitting here,” She called, teasingly. “I claim this couch in the name of me!”

She swayed herself from side to side, having a good feeling that Matt was probably in a happy place right now. She remembered their last antic, poor little Matt had been enjoying himself and she had almost ended everything without letting him have his moment. Well, tonight would be different. She intended tonight to be a night for him and her to remember. She recalled the morning after, once he was restored to his normal size, he had taken her back to bed. Though she could never be too sure, she thought he had done better for her than she had for him. Ever since that, that totally unforeseen moment, she had fallen in love. Ever since that, she wanted nothing more than for Matthew Collins to be her little boyfriend forever.

So, Danielle Bennett was just as excited with passion as Matt at the moment.

Meanwhile, Matt was in Déjà vu. The tingling down below was growing into an upcoming surge that would soon be too powerful to hold. He was panting like mad and sweating profusely. Her body heat was cooking him like an oven and his clothes were soaked. His mind was racing, no coherent thought lasting more than a second. All he knew was that his penis was about to explode. His legs wanted to be pivoting, but they were pinned. Despite the weight on them, they were still moving a good bit considering. Any slight movement from Danielle rubbed her bum against his groin. He briefly remembered Danielle sitting in his lap a moment ago. Now, she was sitting on his entire body, her butt too big for any of him to manage. And goddamn, he was gonna blow...any moment now he would...

Danielle lifted herself up. She sat down next to him and looked down at him.

“Kitty used her butt power on you!” She teased. “You better be good or back under there you go and next time I won't be so gentle!” She winked at him. She raised a hand and lowered it to him. A finger delicately touched his groin. The feeling of coming doubled and he thought it was enough to go. But then...it didn't happen...somehow...how was that not enough? “Oh my! I think you liked it under my big ol' butt, huh?” She gently picked him up. She raised him to her face and looked at him lovingly. “Well don't you worry, little guy. I've got plenty more where that came from. Just you wait and see! Tonight, will be like none other in you life!”

She drew him to her lips and kissed him. She made sure just to kiss the top of his head, not wanting to get him anymore excited. At least not right now...

Danielle Bennett got up from the couch and turned off the TV. Giving Matt a few moments to let his joy ebb a little, she closed the pizza box and carried it into the kitchen. She placed into the fridge and then headed up for the guest room. She walked, letting Matt wait for the good things to come. After all, the general girl rule was: it was always good to make them wait a little. All guys loved a little teasing...

A Storm's Coming by KevinFred342

The guest room wasn't as colorful as Danielle's room, nor did it smell as nice. There was a bed in the middle of the room, a night stand next to that, a closet on the other side and that was pretty much it. It was boring room and Matt, for a moment, wished that the city was in her so that Danielle and himself could have their moment in her fiefdom. But...this would do.

Danielle shut the door behind her and carried her little boyfriend to the bed.. She then kicked her sneakers off and climbed onto the bed. She gently laid him down between her stockinged feet. Matt Collins sat on his butt and looked up at her as she gazed down between her knees at him.

“Hellooooooo, down there.” She called quietly. “I come in peace. I have traveled far and wide to challenge you, cute little earthling, to the ultimate duel. A game...of footsies!” She leaned back. From either side of him, Matthew saw the giant stockinged feet writhe as the toes inside wiggled. “Now, because of our sizes, I shall be merciful and give you fair chance. You will do battle with each foot separately, rather than at the same time.” She raised her left foot on its heel and angled it over him. Matthew could smell the sweet cloth and with the faint, but sour smell of sweat. “Are you ready little Matt?”

Matthew Collins was lying on his back. He thought of raising his feet, but since hers were the size of eighteen wheelers, it really didn't seem worth it. Danielle grinned down at him and then lowered her foot. She smooshed him against the mattress. She pressed him down with her big toe, gently. Matt found himself trying to avoid the damp part of her sock getting into his mouth. He struggled under her foot, clutching his fingers between the threads of the stocking. He began to tug and pull his way out from under her. It took some time, but eventually, he was able to get his head out. His hair was in disarray and he had both of his shoes. Wrapping his arms around her big toe, like he was going to hug it, he yanked the rest of himself out from under Danielle's foot. The giant brunette giggled down at him.

“Very good, Earthling,” She teased. “Very few pass the first foot. But! Nobody has ever made it passed, the dreaded SECOND foot!”

She raised her right foot and instantly, he found himself pressed against the bed. Danielle was right footed, so her smooshing was stronger this time. But, this time, he wasn't under her toes, but rather beneath the middle of her foot, near the heel. There was more space for him to move. He was able to crawl out from under her foot and then used her sock to climb onto it. Danielle saw this and leaned forward, grinning.

“Oh no!” She cried teasingly. “You’ve slain the mighty foot!” She giggled into her hand. Matt climbed up her ankle, towards the cuff of her jeans. Danielle’s smile faded. “Matt? What are you doing?”

Matthew grabbed the end of her pants and hoisted himself in. He really had no idea what he was doing, his body seemed detached from his mind, which seemed to be too interested to see the end destination to stop it. As he went up, he brushed against Danielle’s skin. She cried out and her legs went up into the air.

“Matt!” She cried, laughing. “Stop that! I’m ticklish!”

Colins was flung deeper in the leg of her jeans as they went up. He wasn’t complaining, though. She had just made his job easier. He quickly crawled along her jeans, feeling the mounting heat envelop him. Her body heat was making this little adventure similar to crawling through an oven. Danielle could feel her little boyfriend travelling through the leg of her pants. She kept her leg up and, curiously, watched him go….or, felt him go, rather. Once her reached the thigh, he simply had to slide down. It was a slow descent, he was pressed against Danielle’s fleshy thighs, but it wasn’t very difficult to navigate.

Danielle was laughing though. Her thighs were the most sensitive, meaning ticklish, part of her. She went flat on her back against the mattress and kicked her feet in the air as Matt made his descent.

“Matt! Matt! Stop it!” She gasped for breath. She was laughing so hard tears were streaming down her face. “I…I can’t breath!” She rolled on her back and howled with laughter. This had to stop. If she laughed for any longer she would throw up.

As if on cue, the tickle DID stop. Danielle propped her head up, her legs still up in arches. She could still feel Matthew Colins in there, down near her bottom, up against her underwear. She blushed slightly as she finally figured out what he was doing.

“Matt, are you trying to sneak a peek at my panties?” She asked, teasingly. “Patience is a virtue, young Skywalker.” She then felt Matt crawl under her thigh.

In the very dim space, the only light coming from the top of her pants, Matt followed the edge of Danielle’s white panties. He felt his erection forming again in his pants as her rubbed against the soft fabric of her jeans and the silk like touch of her skin. He was pouring with sweat, now literally sure he was baking. Eventually, he made his way to her crotch. In the open area of the crotch of the jeans, since her legs were up, Matt found himself falling right against the base of her underwear. Danielle let out gasp as he made contact against her sexual tool.

“UH…w-whoa!” She breathed. “Hello! What are you doing down there!?”

I’ll show you what I’m doing down here, Matt thought dreamily. He raised a hand and placed it against the giant panties, feeling the lips her vagina underneath. He then began to run his hands up and down, massaging them. He felt and heard Danielle’s legs close around him. He heard her draw a long breath from up above, barely though, thanks to her pants. Like a man in a dream, Matthew Colins continued rubbing, his mouth slightly hung open, a little drool spilling out onto his lips. His eyes were shiny and distant.

Danielle felt what he was doing. With her legs still arched she laid her head back instinctively, and closed her eyes. She had no idea how he was able to do what he was doing right now, but it felt too good for her to really care. She felt a pleasurable tingling down below and, as Matt continued working, it began to grow in strength. And as it did, Danielle began to moan and rock side to side. A hand slide down her sides, along her thigh, and hooked itself into her crotch.

“Matt…matt…matt…” Danielle moaned. “Matt….matt…matt….matt….”

Matthew felt himself being pressed against her from the outside. He felt a surge of excitement as heard her repeating his name. He began, instead of using his hands, thrust his entire body against her womanhood, rubbing against her underwear with the entire length of his body. Danielle began to rock even harder. Her legs began to fold and unfold uncontrollably. Her hand, that wasn’t at her crotch, was clutching and unclutching handfuls of her own hair. Her eyelids were fluttering and her eyes were darting. She felt sweat begin to form under her armpits and between her breasts. The fact turned her on even more, causing Matt’s work to please her body even more. Her hips began thrust slightly with the movement of Matt’s rubbing. Colins was now really doing nothing. She was making him do most of the work herself. Her thrusts flung him up, only for him to fall back against her. He was tapping her repeatedly now. All he really had to do was enjoy the ride.

Danielle felt her climax coming. She was babbling Matt’s name constantly, feeling the last surge of pleasure come before the big moment. But, as it began, somehow, one rational thought was able to work itself into her frenzied mind. Matt was still down there. If she were to go with him down there…

Suddenly scared, Danielle leaped her feet. Standing on the bed, she began to shake her hips like a girl doing a drunken dance at a club. When she felt Matt fall away from her crotch and down one of her pant legs, she shook her leg, guiding him down. Her private section was still tingling like mad and she felt she would soon blow. She closed her eyes and fought the feeling with all of her being. For one moment, she thought it was still going to happen, but, then she gained control and the feeling began to subside. Panting, she shook her leg a little more and saw her little friend flop out onto the bed.

Matt was launched into the air as the giant Danielle plopped back down on the bed. He landed between her legs, which were arched up again. He struggled to his feet and looked up to her. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. There were beads of sweat on her brow. The humidity of her sweat made it even hotter around her. She fluttered her eyes open and looked around her legs for her little guy. When she finally spotted him, she gave him a weary smile.

“I thought we were playing footsies!” She gasped. “Sorry to rain on your parade, but I didn’t want you down there when…the time came.” She grinned. “But, MY, aren’t we excited? You crawling up my pants like that…” She picked Matt up and placed him on the pillow. “I guess it’s time to get serious!”

She rolled off the bed and stood next to it. She pulled off her yellow blouse and tossed it aside, revealing a white tank top. Then, she unbuckled her belt and unzipped her jeans and slide them off. Now, she was dressed in her top and her white panties. She reached down and pulled off her socks and the she crawled back onto the bed, her face looming over Matt like a massive moon that was close to the Earth. She winked down at him.

“Well…well,” She said softly. “I spy with my little eye something cute and tiny.”

Matthew Colins knew what to do. He pulled off his clothes. Soon he was lying on her pillow as bare as the day he was born. Danielle grinned.

“My, my,” She cooed. “Aren’t we a happy little guy.” She giggled and licked her lips. “Well, ready or not here I come!”

She bent down, sticking out her tongue.



Paul Sodders was not happy.

He was standing at the very edge of town. Literally. One more step back and he would find himself falling into the forest of carpet fibers below. He was staring up at the ‘sky’, looking as high up the massive nightstand that sat next to the mini town. He could just barely see the top of the numbers on Danielle Bennett’s digital alarm clock. He couldn’t tell what time it was exactly, but he was able to note that there were four digits on the panel of the clock. It was late, in other words.

Danielle Bennett should be here with them, sleeping in her bed, in other words.

She SHOULD have changed by the city in other words.

None of this had happened.

The hobos also seemed to realize the absence of their benigne ruler. Many of them were wandering the streets of the town, looking towards the door. There had been a brief earthquake as Danielle had passed her room with Matthew Colins in her hands, on the way to the guest bed. For a moment, they had been sure that she was finally coming to be with her tiny little citizens that she had collected. For the past week, she had always been with them around this time. Often, she would be playing with them. But that was not at all what they were waiting for. They, of course, were looking for the same thing that Sodders was looking for. Danielle’s eccentricity made her not really care about changing in front of absolute strangers. The fact that the men might be watching had never really crossed her mind. But, tonight, that seemed not to be happening.

And for Paul, this was a problem.

The hobos had already had a few shares of Ms. Bennett taking her clothes off. Tonight would be a dissapointment, sure, but there was always tomorrow. Paul, had not gotten any share of anything. And he wanted it. He wanted it desperately. And while some of the hobos seemed to be, at first, completely unaware of the reason of their Mistress’ absence, Paul was not. He knew exactly why Danielle was late.

It was because of Matthew Colins.

He knew this, and the rest of the citizens of the town seemed to know it when Danielle’s voice came through the walls. She seemed to be doing something with somebody. And since they couldn’t hear the other somebody…it didn’t take a genius to realize what she had done to Matthew. Even the hobos with their brains fried with cheap wine knew what was going down.

“That damn nosey prick,” Hap Geraldson was complaining to a group of men. “Damn hip-o-crit that one! He comes in here, yabbering that she doing us wrong shrinking us, then he’s off taken her with him! If he was so damn against us being shrunk, why didn’t he leave and let us be!”

“Don’t know,” Another homeless man said. “I do miss the Mistress though. I liked them striped underpants she was wearing yesterday!”

The men laughed like a bunch of drunks, even though they weren’t, hooting and hollering loudly.

“I like them polka dot ones better,” Another man chimmed in.

The men hollered again with laughter. Paul listened to them, his anger creeping up. All they were doing was reminding him of things that weren’t going to happen tonight.

“Damn, man, I want me a glimpse of this,” A newbie of town whined. “How does she look when she’s bare.”

“Well, sir, I tell ya,” Hap said, putting his hand on his shoulder. “She is like a god woman on Earth. You can see the moon shine through dat dere windere, and it just…ya know…hit her skin and makes her glow. She real pretty then. She stands, most of da time, right over yonder and she changes into new britches and, shoowee, I tell you, you ain’t seen nuttin till you seen the Mistress bare. I reckon there ain’t nothing prettier on this planet.”

“Sounds like a real damn show!” The newbie said eagerly. An excited erection had formed in his soiled trousers.

It did sound like a real show, Paul thought to himself. He looked at the men and listened. The more he got an image of Danielle Bennett changing, the more he had to see it with his own eyes.

“It is,” Hap agreed. “But, I don’t think we gonna get to see it tonight. Dat damn, You Shouldn’t Be Doing This boy seems to have done exactly what he was telling us not to do. What the hell kind of man is he if he can’t even follow his own damn advice!”

“I’ll tell you what he is,” Paul spoke up suddenly. The men turned to him. It was the first time that they had seen him speak for awhile. “He’s a damn, self righteous, hypocritical prick!”

He looked at the men. They looked back at him with some interest and confusion.

“Ain’t you some friend of his?” Hap Geraldson asked.

Paul shook his head. Truthfully, he was. He didn’t really hate Matthew. True, he was upset, very upset, with him for stealing his Mistress on his first night, despite the fact that he had said that he was trying to prevent her from continuing what she was doing, but he still respected the guy. The thing was, he couldn’t let the hobos know that. Not if he wanted them to help with the plan that he had in mind…

“Hell naw!” Paul said loudly. “I ain’t no friend of his! Not at all! Not after he’s stolen our good Mistress from us!”

“She’ll be back,” Hap said. “No doubt about that. But I can’t believe that man comes in here with a big stink about what right and wrong and then…”

“Exactly!” Paul interuppted. “Who is he to tell us what to do? He ain’t nobody! This is our city! This is our land! And we need our Mistress to be with us!”

“Well, whatcha gonna do about it, son?” Geraldson asked. “You gonna venture off to find her and bring her back here?”

The hobos laughed. The thought of anybody attempting such a feat was completely laughable.

But Paul said, “That’s exactly what I’m going to do.”

The laughter died immediately.

“Son,” One of the hobos said. “You must have a few bolts loose in that head of yours. You can’t leave the city.”

“That’s right,” Hap chimmed in. “It’s one of the Mistress’ rules. Can’t leave the border.”

“So you’re just gonna let that man take her away?” Paul replied. “Is that it? Let me tell you something, Hap. Dani-I mean, the Mistress, loves that little guy. If we let him stay, do you know what’s going to happen? She’s going to spend all of her time with him. You heard what she said. He’s her favorite. If he stays shrunk, what purpose do we have?”

“That’s bullshit,” Hap said. “She won’t just abondon us, you idjit.”

“Really?” Sodders countered. “You think you would be here if I hadn’t taken the guy on a camping trip? He could have stayed. Then, she’d still have him tiny and she would have had no need to come gather you guys. She’d just be dropping spare change in your tins and walked away like everyone else does with you hobos.”

“Now you watch yer mouth!” One of them yelled. “I don’t like your talk!”

“It don’t matter,” Paul said. “All that does matter is he’s gonna become the favorite. She has her little toy. She won’t have much need for us. Hell, she may even forget to feed us because she’ll be too busy with Colins. She’ll have a nice little ol’ time with him and we’ll just be some pets that she’s long lost the love for. Just some burden that she done has to feed.”

The hobos sat silently. None of them said anything for a little while. Paul watched them closely.

“So, what I say is this,” He continued. “We should head down there and remind Colins that he doesn’t have any business being a tiny man. He needs to either leave or get unshrunk. Either way, she’ll lose interest in him and come back to us as it should be. That man don’t have no right coming in here and taking her from us.”

“But how do you figure we gonna do that?” Geraldson asked.

“We go have a little talk with Matt while the Mistress is asleep.” Paul said clearly.

“Go against the Mistress’s rules?” One of them cried. “You must be mad!”

“It’s either that,” Paul said. “Or we risk completely losing her. Do you want to be a pet, or a citizen of the town?”

Again, there was a moment of silence. The men looked at each other, unsure of what to do. Paul watched them, his hands on his hips. Finally, Hap Geraldson stood.

“Alright…” He said. “As much as I don’t like it. I think this feller has a point. We need the Mistress to be with us, not that damn hip-o-crit.”

The men got to their feet.

“So…you’re with me then?” Paul asked.

“We with you under one condition.” Hap said. “If we’s get caught. It’s YOUR ass that gets it. From both the Mistress and us.”

“Fine,” Paul said. “That’s just fine.”

Hap nodded. The group of men walked towards the edge of town and jumped off the borders and, one by one, leaped down to the soft fibers below to begin their journey. Some of the other homeless men had overheard their conversation and ran after to join them. Others stayed where they were, not wanting to get in trouble with the Mistress and also not wanting to accidentally wind up under her shoes…




After Danielle had given him a good licking, ending in one of the biggest comes he had ever experienced, except for maybe the last time he was here and shrunk, Matthew Colins was now standing on top of her breasts, which were still damp with her perspiration.

It was a new game that Danielle had thought up on the spot. It was a very simple game. Matt was placed on top of her flesh mountains and she provided a nice earthquake that he had to endure. His mission was very simple. He had to stay atop the “mountains” without falling down. Thing was, Matt wasn’t very motivated to stay up. He did, though, for her sake, she seemed to be having fun with it.

So, he tried to keep his balance at the beginning as Danielle rocked her upper body slowly. The wiggles of her breasts were simple tremors at first. It was still a bit of a challenge for Matt to stay on his feet, but it wasn’t too hard. Nothing that he couldn’t do. But, pretty soon, Danielle began to go faster, and harder and he began to find himself not on his feet at all, but rather being rolled around the massive mounds. Somehow, he was able to keep himself on top of her chest. Whether it was luck or not was up for grabs. But, eventually was smacked high into the air and was sent hurdling down. He landed between her breasts. Danielle laughed.

“Yeah!” She cried. “Goal!”

Matt was barely listening. He was between the slightly damp mounds of flesh that he had slept in a week ago. It felt incredibly good to be back. His naked body slid further down like a greased slide, thanks to her sweat. Danielle giggled as Matt reached the center of her bosoms.

“Aha!” She said. She put her hands on either side of her chest. “I got you right where I want you!”

She pressed her bosoms together. Matt felt the air being squeezed out of him as she did. He tried to push against her flesh, but it was impossible. Not matter how hard he fought, the minute he stopped pushing they would pop out to their original fullness. He should have remembered this fact from the last time he was here. Danielle squeezed and then released. Squeezed and then released. Thanks to the lubrication, Matt found himself being forced up and then slid back down. Forced up. Sliding back down.

Eventually, Danielle stopped and reached in for her little boyfriend.

“Ew, I’m a little sweaty.” She frowned. “Sorry Matty. I didn’t mean to cover you in that.”

She held him up to her eyes. She saw he was hugging her fingers. She smiled all over again.

“Then again, you’re probably not complaining, huh?” She teased, fanning her breasts with her other hand, trying to cool them down regardless. She looked at him lovingly. “Well, I enjoyed this little time with you, Matt, but I got to go to bed now. I have to get up early to feed the the guys in town. But…I promise we’ll play more tomorrow.”

She winked at him and then puckered her lips and drew him towards them and was given a massive good night kiss. Then, she tucked him back between her breasts, she had managed to cool them down a little, and laid her head back. She snuggled under the covers of the guest bed, uttered a deep sleepy yawn and then closed her eyes. Pretty soon, she was sound asleep.

Matt Colins stayed awake for a little longer, listening to the soothing sounds of her soft breathing and the gentle thuds of her heart beating. It was soft and extremely comfortable between her bosoms. Almost too comfortable. But, he snuggled against her skin and he also drifted off to sleep. As he did, he thought about the city. He still wasn’t sure that he liked where this whole thing was going, but he was sure that Danielle meant no harm to her little collection of homeless people. Still, he hoped that he would be able to convince her to unshrink them. It wasn’t that he wanted them back out on the streets, of course not. But them being at this size and her not constantly with them was not good. There was a simple aspect of life that Danielle was apparently not aware of called, “Murphy’s Law”. What could go wrong, would go wrong. If she wasn’t extremely careful, something bad was bound to happen.

But, right now wasn’t the time to worry about that. He nestled himself against her chest and fell asleep.



Melissa Perkins, Danielle Bennett’s next door neighbor, peered out her window again for the hundreth time since this afternoon. She eyed the Bennett house for a long time and then took a sip of the coffee she had made. She needed to stay awake. She felt it was incredibly important that she not miss a single that happened around the house next door. She had not seen anything since earlier today. Nothing, and that was why she was worried.

Melissa had been in her garden, behind the fence, trimming the bushes, when Matthew Colins and Paul Sodders arrived. They were apparently friends of that goofball, Danielle Bennett, the weirdest person that she had ever known. Last Halloween, Danielle, who was supposedly a college student, had come to her house with a bunch of little kids. At first, she assumed she was chaperoning them, but, that was not the case. She was just simply among them, trick or treating. She was an incredibly strange girl.

One time, she had spied Danielle, dressed as some Japanese figure (it was her Miku costume), apparently doing some kind of weird ritual or something in her backyard. When Danielle had seen her looking, she merely smiled and bowed to her. Melissa had just gone inside, making sure to lock the door. She had begun to think that her neighbor’s daughter was a little insane. Melissa had never seen Danielle’s parents doing anything to stop her bizarre behavior. Maybe they were just as crazy as she was. It was a possibility that such a thing ran through her family.

Paul Sodders had heard Matt cry out about kidnapping. So did Melissa Perkins.

She didn’t know whether or not anything had happened, but she had run back inside to call the police. She was halfway through dialing when she stopped. True, she was afraid that something was going on in the Bennett house, but, while Danielle Bennett was weird, she didn’t seem like a kidnapper. Then again, who knew? You think you know someone when they do something that is completely unexpected.

So, Melissa had decided to watch over the house. Her husband was out on a business trip in Vegas. That was good. She didn’t need him to interrupt her right now. When he called to check up on her, it was everything’s fine, dear. Everything is just fine.

Nothing had happened since Paul Sodders had run inside after. The pick up truck the two boys had left behind was still there and the lights were still on. Danielle Bennett did not come sneaking out of the house with a trash bag that might be full of a dismembered corpse. She didn’t come out and drive away in the truck only to come walking back without later. Nothing happened. Melissa couldn’t tell if that was a good thing or not. Either the two men were being held hostage, or they were just visiting and the whole thing was a huge misunderstanding.

I might have to go over there and find out, Melissa thought. Tomorrow. If that truck is still there.

She finished her coffee and watched as the last light in the house went off. It was now dark in the Bennett house. Melissa Perkins watched a little longer before finally getting up and going to bed.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2578