A Lovely Reunion by KevinFred342
Summary:

Two friends, Danielle and Matt, reunite. Danielle has a secret that she's kept quiet for many years. This is one little visit that Matthew Collins surely won't forget soon.

*Now including the actual story! Hooray!*


Categories: Butt, Body Exploration, Gentle, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 14101 Read: 43664 Published: December 08 2011 Updated: January 21 2014

1. Lovely Reunion by KevinFred342

2. Chapter 2 by KevinFred342

Lovely Reunion by KevinFred342

Matthew Collins looked into the rearview mirror as he made a right at the intersection, running a hand through his hair for the hundredth time since arriving in town. It wouldn’t be right to say that he wasn’t a little nervous. He supposed people in his situation were always a little nervous, though there wasn’t really a need to be. His trip was simple and supposed to be fun; he was visiting an old friend from high school, hardly something to ruffle your nerves. But, then again, this wasn’t just an ordinary get together with an ordinary friend. The person he was visiting used to be his best friend…and the one he had an enormous crush on. This person was Danielle Bennett.

Matthew was actually on a trip to see another friend who had invited him to go camping out in the woods he lived near. The friend had proposed a week of camping, hiking, and fishing; stuff that Matthew wasn’t exactly known for spending his time doing, but it was an excuse to hang around with a friend, drinking beer without a care in the tranquil disconnection that was the wilderness. He had been mapping out his proposed course when he realized that the fastest way actually passed through Danielle’s hometown. When he had discovered this, he figured he might as well tell the girl, who he had been keeping some contact with over the years since high school. The funny thing was, he never would have been able to predict her reaction. When Matthew had told her the news, she went through the roof. She almost demanded (she sounded like she was jumping up and down like a little girl on Christmas) that Matt visit her for a day. She said she really, really (emphasis on the second really) wanted to see him. Matthew said that he would be more than happy to stop by.

So, he here he was, driving through Danielle’s neighborhood, scanning the houses for 2407. Matthew was about to be a senior in college. He was twenty one, soon to be twenty two, and he was loving life. He was an Art Major and he had landed a job in painting posters for advertising a software company that a guy he knew was just starting. It was nice work and, since he still had his schoolings, flexible enough for him to do his school work without much issue. He knew, in the back of his head, that he would eventually need to find a job that was more serious and brought in a bit more money, but the time that that would have to happen was still a year away and he wanted to enjoy his last year of college as much as he could.

Danielle was almost twenty-one by now, as well. She was a very pretty girl. She had long brunette hair which went down to the small of her back. Her eyes were a shiny, sparkling green. Her stomach and waist were finely curved and she had a soft, cute smile that could melt the heart of even the iciest individual. What Matthew, and probably a number of other guys, liked about her was that she one of the smartest and friendliest girls around. She was also a little eccentric. She would do some strange things, but in such a sweet, innocent way that the “victim” often forgave her almost immediately. Matthew had once heard that after ordering a chicken salad at a burger place she reached into her purse and brought out a empty sub roll and asked the cashier if the workers in the back could put it in the bun. Going out in weird costumes didn’t seem to bother her either. On another occasion, when she was an Anime fan during her Sophomore year of high school, she had gone around the mall dressed as a Japanese Miko. When Matt had asked why, she simply said that she thought the dress was cozy. The costume was complete too; right down to the sandals and the socks with the toe on it.

After searching amongst the homes, a red brick, two story home with the plaque 2407. Matt could feel his heart begin to pick up and, yes to be honest, an erection began in his excitement. He pulled his car in her driveway and killed the engine. He found himself grinning from ear to ear and he hadn’t even gotten out of the car yet. But before he could so much as swing his feet out after opening the door...

“Matthew!!”

Matt looked and there she was. Danielle Bennett had been peeking out from one of her windows, waiting, in anticipation, for him to arrive. Now, she came out, sprinting towards him, her long hair flowing beautifully behind her. She was dressed simply; a yellow summery top, light blue jeans that had side but no back pockets, and red sneakers. She was happy to see him, Matthew saw this right away. Her eyes were sparkling magnificently and she was smiling radiantly. She ran up to him and threw her arms around her. The sweet combined scent of her perfume and shampoo was intoxicating.

“How are you, Danielle?” Matt asked with a smile, hugging her back with enthusiasm.

“I’m doing great!” She said, looking up at him. “Especially now that you’re here! I’m sooooo happy to see you! How are you? How’s school been? How’s your mom and dad?”

“All are fine.” Matthew said, taking her shoulders. “I can’t believe I’m actually here with you right now. You look beautiful.”

Her eyes sparkled. Her smile widened. She leaned up and gave him a peck on his cheek.

“Where are your parents?” Matt asked, smiling at her.

“They’re out of town for the week!” Danielle said happily. “Meaning it’s just you and me! You wanna come in?”

She released him and began to pull him towards her home by his arm. Matthew laughed and he went with her. He honestly was a little excited by her words. ‘It’s just you and me,’ she had said and that made him a bit excited. For him, it was the first hint that she had some kind of plan for him and he was eager to see what it was.

It was pretty hot out on this summer day, so he immediately welcomed the cool breeze of air conditioning. Danielle directed him to her living room and sat him down on her couch.

“Do you want something to drink?” She asked, bending down a little. Her top gave a great view of her significant bust. It was a lovely sight.

“Sure,” Matt said politely.

She nodded and happily skipped over to the kitchen. Matthew laughed at her skipping and looked around. Her home was neat and tidy, it had the smell of a home that had recently been cleaned. He imagined that Danielle had been fixing up the place specially for him. He was actually a little amazed by her pure joy of seeing him. There had been no real reason to suspect that she had any reason to specially happy to see him. Sure he was a friend and he was glad to see her, but he had never seen a revisited friend be as ecstatic as she was currently. She was literally running all over the place. It was a case in point when she skipped back with a can of orange soda for him and herself, jumped over his knees and dive bombed next to him. Maybe she was just full of energy. He liked it, though. He had never felt more welcomed before.

“Someone’s a little happy.” Matt said, smiling.

“How could I not be happy, silly?” Danielle said giving him another hug. “You’re here! Gosh, I can’t believe it! It’s been forever!”

“Danielle,” Matthew said, chuckling. “It’s only been three years. And we’ve talked to each one the phone in between too.”

“Yeah, but I can’t hug you over the phone,” The brunette said with a laugh. She drank a bit of her soda. Matt joined her

At some point they both looked over at the other while drinking and got the same idea. Soon drinking became jugging and jugging became Danielle reaching out and tickling Matt’s side, causing him to almost spit out his drink, then keeping him at bay with her feet while she finished hers.

“I win!” Danielle said jumping up. She went up to Matt, who was coughing and laughing at the same time, and began to bump him with her hip. “Who’s your mama? Who’s your mama?”

Matthew put his can down, grabbed Danielle by her hips, causing her to give a surprised gasp, and tackled her down to the couch. She wrestled with him, smacking him with one of the couch cushions while began tickling her and asking her how she liked it. Danielle was too busy laughing to give an answer. They were both laughing; like two kids having a play date. Eventually, they broke up the wrestling match.

“You cheater!” Danielle said, giving him a soft kick with a sneaker.

“Me?” Matt asked with a laugh. “You’re the one who started it, Ms. Tickler.”

“Not me.” The brunette said, shaking her head slowly. “I’m a good girl. You’re a big bully.”

“You nearly made me choke!”

“Nu-uh,” Danielle said. “You’re just upset because you got beat by a girl!” She got up, turned and began to wave her butt in his face. “Nah, nah, nah, you lose, I win, you lose, I win!

Matt swiftly whipped out a hand and smacked her wide bum, causing her to jump and trip back on the couch. She looked back at him and threw a cushion at him.

“That is unwanted physical contact!” She said, giggling. “That’s why you’re a big bully! Now I’ve got a sore butt and it’s all your fault!”

“Well you shouldn't’t have been waving it in my face!” Matt joked back. “You were invading my personal space!”

“Yeah, well you’re a poet and you don’t know it.” Danielle giggled.

“I guess I am.” Matthew said nodding. “I always thought of myself as an artist, but I can always discover a new ability in me. We all have talents that we don’t know about till they come about.”

He had said this as a joke, but Danielle dropped her eyes and looked down. For the first time since had been here, which hadn’t been long, probably eight minutes, ten max, her smile faded a little. She seemed to be suddenly lost in thought. Matt looked at her curiously. He tapped one of her knees.

“You alright, Danielle?” He asked. “I didn’t mean to upset you.” How could he have?

“No, you didn’t,” His hostess said looking up. Her smile returned a bit. “It’s just...well...I wanted to tell you something...but...I wanted to wait till we had had dinner or something...”

“What is it?” Matt asked, leaning towards her.

“I don’t know if I should get into it now,” Danielle said, brushing a lock of her long hair out of her eyes. “I mean, we just got together, we haven’t seen each other in a while...”

“Come on, Danielle,” Matthew said. “Don’t kill me with the suspense. We’ve got all night. If there’s something you want to tell me now say it.”

“But it’s not a little thing,” Danielle said. Then, strangely, she started to giggle. She went into a fit of giggles that lasted till tears streamed down her cheeks. Matt sat and watched, confused.

“Okay, now you’ve really peaked my curiosity,” Matt said. He smiled. “You best come out with it, little lady. I’ll wait here all night.”

Danielle looked at him. Her expression was of a girl who is wondering if she can fully trust the person before her. It was a look that Matt had seen before and returned it with an earnest, sincere expression that said ‘you can trust me’. Finally she smiled slightly. Matthew smiled too. She trusted him.

“You might not believe what I’m going to say at first,” She began. “I haven’t told anyone about it my entire life. Not even my parents.”

“Your entire life?” Matt asked. He had apparently underestimated this thing. She was about to tell him a big secret.

“You know, we can still go eat first,” Danielle quickly offered. “We don’t have to dive right into it.”

“Too late, my dear.” Matthew said with a smile. “I am already to curious. You cannot turn back now!”

Again, she only smiled.

“Well, I do have an ability,” She said softly. “One, to quote you, I didn’t know about till it came about. A very special talent...”

“One that you haven’t told anyone?” Matt asked. He leaned closer to her. What on Earth could she have that was such a secret? The Danielle Bennet he had known in high school never kept secrets. She had been more known for speaking her mind openly. “Why are you just telling me?”

She smiled then. She knew why she was telling him. That much he could tell. Matt had a feeling that she had a plan. And whatever it was, he was a major part of it. She began fiddling with her. For the first time since he had know her, Matt thought she looked nervous. She had been known around school for her eccentricity, which did not give a lot of room for nervousness. He watched her curiously.

“I’m telling you...well...” She giggled. “Let me tell you what it is first...then I’ll get onto to other things...that maaaaaay involve you.” She said ‘may’ teasingly.

Matthew didn’t know whether to like where this was going, or to worry that she had done something too weird and had finally got in trouble for it. She hesitated for a moment, then, began to speak.

“I don’t know how to say it in a way that will make it seem believable,” Danielle said. “So I’ll just throw it out there and you can tell me what you think, alright?”

That sounds more like the Danielle I used to know, Matthew thought. He nodded at her.

Danielle said, “I have a magic power.”

Matt stared at her. He wasn’t really surprised, Danielle was notoriously weird, but he honestly hadn’t expected that. A magic power? Was she messing with him? Was this one of her jokes? He doubted it. Danielle, even during her most eccentric moments, was usually not joking. She was usually serious. During the trip to the mall with her when she had dressed as the Miko, Matt and his other friends, whom were a little reluctant to invite her, took Danielle to lunch despite her odd clothes. When they arrived, Danielle bowed to the host, who looked enormously confused, then led them to their table. Danielle and Matt talked the most, since the friends were too embarrassed to speak and when the food came, she suddenly produced chop sticks, though they all had silver ware, and passed them around. She never said that they had to use them, but she ignored her fork and spoon. After they watched her in shock, Matt, grinning, opened his and tried to eat with his sticks too. Slowly, the others followed. They attracted many stares that day for eating with Chop Sticks at an Apple Bees.

Despite all of this, Matt was laughing.

“You’re joking, right?” He asked teasingly. “What game are you playing with me?”

She smiled at him.

“I hope to play with you soon,” She said, a little tease coming out in her voice as well. But then her smile faded. “But, no, I’m not kidding.”

“Come on, Danielle,” Matthew urged. “Stop messing around. Do you honestly think you’re going to fool me with whatever game you’re playing that easily?”

She shook her head.

“No way,” She said. “I knew you wouldn’t believe me. That’s why I have to show you.”

“What are you going to do?” Matt asked with a smile. “Do a card trick? Pull a nickel out of my ear?”

“Nope,” She said, again shaking her head. She reached down and picked up a cushion from the couch. It was a small, square cushion. One that’s more for decoration rather than actual use. “Do you see this?”

“Yes, I do,” Matt said chuckling. “Is that the magic cushion?”

Danielle laid the cushion on the coffee table. Matt looked at it for a second and then looked at Danielle. She seemed to be studying it intently. Her eyes were sparkling, but vacant; her hands were clasped on her thighs. Her breathing was slow.

“What are you doing?” Matthew asked, smiling wide. “I know what you’re doing. You’re gonna move it with your mind.” Something stuck his foot.

He began to look down, thinking something had fallen off the table. He was right, his coke can had fallen off, but he didn’t realize that until later. When he began to look towards his foot he almost screamed when he saw a humongous bean bag sized cushion on the table. It was the exact same square cushion. It looked exactly the same as it had seconds before, except that it was huge. It was wider than a pizza box and thick as a mattress. Matthew leaned as far away from it as the couch would allow him. He stared, unbelievingly, at the cushion. Is that thing alive? Matt thought to himself. What had just happened. Then, he felt movement next to him and remembered that Danielle was next to him. Slowly, he turned and looked at her.

She smiled as his eyes met hers.

“Wh-wh-what di-did y-you do? Matt stammered.

“I used my power on it.” Danielle said happily.

“You have the power to make things grow?” Matt asked as Danielle looked back at the cushion. “That’s your power?”

“Well...” Danielle said playfully. She pointed.

Slowly, Matt looked back at the cushion. It wasn’t a huge block anymore. It was back to its normal size. Matt reached out a hand and brushed it lightly with the tips of his fingers. He felt soft cotton. He pressed down on it. It flattened under his hand. In other words, it was real. He turned back to his hostess.

“Entirely,” She said, smiling. “My ability is that I can change the size of things at will.”

Matt tried to speak, but he couldn’t. He had just witnessed what some might call a miracle. A girl had just proven to him that she held a legitimate magical power. This girl, who he had know all throughout high school, was now the most extraordinary person he had ever met. He was a bit afraid of her, to be honest, but he was suddenly fascinated with her. He remembered vaguely being hungry and looking forward to dinner, but now he didn’t want to leave the house. He wanted to stay here and talk. Talk for as long as they could.

“W-when did you find this out?” He asked in a weak voice.

“I don’t really remember when exactly.” Danielle said, pausing to think about it. “But I’ve had it for as long as I can remember. Whenever I did discover it, I knew I didn’t want anybody to know about it. I was a little girl and I didn’t want anyone to think that I was weird or evil. I also figured that I couldn’t use it for evil. I once did, accidentally. I was mad at a boy for calling me icky and I thought of him being a little bug so I could crush him. But then it actually happened.”

“Y-y...” Matt stammered. He got off the couch and backed away from her. “You killed a kid when you were younger!?”

“No! Oh, Matt, no!” Danielle cried. “No! Absolutely not! Please don’t be afraid of me. I swear I didn’t hurt him. I just shrunk him accidentally, that’s all. I got scared and made him big again immediately. He was scared of me for the rest of the year. I tried to apologize, but he didn’t listen. He tried to tell on me, but no one believed him.”

She got up and began to walk towards him. Matt wanted to run. He wanted to because he had no evidence to know if she was telling the truth. The Danielle he knew in high school had always been a polite girl, but maybe this was a way to get people to trust her so she could take them back to her home and step on them. Just because he couldn’t remember any disappearances didn’t mean there hadn’t been any.

But Danielle stood in front of him and took his hands. Matt looked into her eyes. He saw fear. He realized that she was afraid that he was going to leave.

“Please don’t go, Matt.” She asked softly. “If you want to, I won’t stop you, but please don’t. Come sit with me for a little bit.”

He let her gently pull him back to the couch. He sat down and looked at the cushion for a moment. He had seen it big, but he didn’t know if it had been an illusion or not.

“Okay,” He said. “I’ll tell you what. I’m looking at it. Make it small right before my eyes and I will believe every word you say.”

“Alright.” Danielle said softly.

There was a pause where nothing happened. Matt wanted to look back at her to see if she was doing something, but he kept his eyes glued. For a moment, he was sure that she was playing with him. Somehow, some friend of hers had been here the entire time and had switched the cushion with a ridiculously huge version of it when he hadn’t been looking. Then switched it again when he wasn’t looking again. Thought the times where his eyes had been averted were short, that didn’t mean it was impossible. He was being stupid. How could he honestly believe that...

The cushion was shrinking.

He barely noticed it at first, but he realized that it was slowly shrinking. It looked like it was shriveling for a moment, but it wasn’t. It was just getting smaller, like a picture on an electrical editing program that you have reduce the size, it just got smaller. It stopped when it was the size of a quarter. Then, Danielle’s hand appeared and picked it up. Matthew’s eyes followed it until it was help up before his hostess’ face. She was smiling.

“Ta-da,” She said.

Matt slowly took it and felt it. It too was real.

“How do you do that?” He marveled softly. “Do you just wish for it?”

“Kind of,” Danielle said slowly. “I guess. I have to focus when I do it. I just now wanted that cushion to be quarter size, then I have to focus on it till it happens. I don’t really put in too much effort, it just happens.”

“And you don’t remember when you discovered this?” He asked, his eyes glued to the tiny cushion.

“No,” Danielle admitted. “Though I remember using it often.” She giggled. “I usually used it when my mother baked cookies. She would always give me one and then say ‘no more, sweetheart, you’ll spoil your dinner.’ I would give her a sad look, but then I would sneak off to my room and make myself a jumbo cookie! I was so happy each time my mom made cookies, because that meant big cookies for me!”

She giggled happily. Matt was still staring at the cushion. He still had a hard time believing this. He had never been told a secret like this. Why was...? Then, the big question returned and he slowly put down the couch cushion and look Danielle Bennett in the eyes. She gave him a worried look.

“What’s wrong?” She asked cautiously. “Why are you looking at me like that?” Her eyes widened. “You’re still my friend, right? I can still trust you right?”

“I don’t know, Danielle.” He said. “That’s what I want to know. Why are you telling me this? You haven’t told, according to yourself, anyone about this. So, I have to ask. Why me? Why are you compelled to show this to me when you have shown nobody else?”

Danielle slowly smiled. A sparkle came to her eyes.

“Well,” She said softly. “There has always been something I have wanted to do. Something I knew I couldn’t do till I was older. So, I have waited patiently for the time where I could finally do something that I have longed to do all my life. Something that I have had in the back of my head for so long, there were times I forgot about it, but it has always been there. A desire, a wish rather, that I have always wanted to come true...”

“And that is?” Matt asked, wondering what she was getting at.

“I want to shrink something...” Danielle said, slowly twirling a lock of her hair.

“Which is?” Matthew asked annoyed. She wasn’t being clear.

But then, she reached out and put a hand on his leg. He looked at it and then looked back at her. She was smiling. Her eyes sparkled even more. Suddenly, he tensed as what she was thinking came to him.

“Y-y-y...” He stammered. “Y-you want to shrink me!?”

She scooted closer to him.

“Just for a little bit...” She said softly.

Matt was silent as her words sank in. He then began to shake his head.

“No,” He said. “No. No! Danielle! That’s crazy!”

“I know!” She said, leaning closer to him. She was smiling. “That’s why I want to do it! It sounds so fun!”

“How does that sound fun?” Matt asked unbelievingly. He found himself cursing her eccentricity. This whole thing did sound like something weird she would want to do.

“Oh come on!” She asked teasingly. “There had to be a time when you were a kid that you wanted one of your toys to be alive and play with you! I always wanted it! I always used to daydream about it when I was a little girl!”

“But you’re not a little girl, Danielle!” Matt said. “You’re a college student!”

“I know!” She said laughing. “But I can make it happen! That’s why that childish desire never left me! Because, in a way, it can happen!”

“But why me!?” Matthew asked again. “Why did you choose me?”

“Because...” Danielle said slowly. Suddenly she was fiddling with her hair again. She blushed slightly. “I’ve had a crush on you for a long time...”

Matt didn’t respond. He now fully understood the situation.

“Look...Danielle...” He began.

“Don’t you like me?” She asked, leaning closer. “You dealt with my weirdness all the time! You always invited me to everything! You flirted with me all the time, I know you like me! I like you too, and that’s why I picked you. That’s why I wanted you here so much!”

“Danielle...”

“I promise it will just be for a little bit.” She went on. Now she was leaning against him, her pleading eyes taking up almost all of his vision. She was doing the puppy eyes trick. The thing was, Matt was afraid it was working. “Just humor me once, this one time, and I’ll restore you back to normal, good as new. I know you’ll be fine. That boy I shrunk was fine. A little scared, but other than that...”

“Danielle...” He tried again.

“Please...” She said, her begging eyes came closer. “Just this once. Will you do it for me? Please...”

“I...I...Danielle...you...” He was stammering. Truthfully, he was afraid that he was going to make her cry. And causing a girl to cry was not something Matt wanted to do. “H-h-how long do you want to do this?” He was afraid to ask...but he forced himself.

Danielle’s eyes lit up.

“Just for a little bit!” She said hopefully. “An hour or two.” She paused. “Of course, should you want to go on longer...I’m game.”

“Danielle...” He said for a third time. Her eyes went puppy again.

He couldn’t stand it. He didn’t want to say no. What she was asking was momentously insane, but somehow he dreaded saying no to her more than the endless possibilities of being shrunk. He couldn’t believe he was about to say it, but... “Okay...”

Danielle’s eyes widened.

“Really!?” She said excitedly. She grabbed his arm. “You’ll do it! Really!?” Slowly and unbelievingly he nodded. She threw her arms around him. “Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you!”

She began to pull him up off the couch, he went hesistantly.

“Look....Danielle,” He began. “I...I’ll do this to make you happy...but....how small are you gonna make me....what if you...you know...step on me...”

She was standing him behind the couch. She looked at him, a wide, cheerful smile on her face.

“Oh, don’t worry about that,” Danielle said casually. “I’ll be careful.”

She stepped back. Matt felt his heart begin to race. He didn’t like how calm she was about the fact that she was about to shrink a human man and that she could step on him at any given time if she was extremely careful. The dangers about what she was going to do did not seem to phase her at all it seemed. He began to have second thoughts.

Danielle stood in front of him, her eyes bright. She was bouncing up and down.

“Ready to go?” She asked anxiously.

“I...I...I...” Matt said slowly. His heart was racing. “I...I...guess....so....but...”

She didn’t hear the “but”.

“I don’t know what you’re going to feel.” Danielle said apologetically. “So if you feel sick or pain, I’m real sorry.”

“W-w-what!?” Matt asked.

Danielle’s eyes went vacant. Matt was about to move. He didn’t want to do this anymore. Unfortunately, it was far, far too late for backing out now. Something hit Matthew then. He felt a wave of some strange feeling grip as Danielle’s power enveloped him. He began to quiver. He closed his eyes as he felt like his body was being pulled from the inside. Like everything inside him had grabbed his skin and was yanking it inward. He moaned as this strange feeling continued. He felt dizzy, tired, exhilarated, sick, and high at the same time. He didn’t know how long his body could stand feeling like this. He felt that his whole interior structure would collapse on itself if this continued for much longer. But then it was gone. He stood where he was for a moment. Not because he felt sick and thought he needed the rest, but because he was mentally preparing himself for what he would see when he opened his eyes. His heart racing, he opened them.

He was standing in a forest of carpet fibers that came up to his hips. He jumped when he saw them. He looked around frantically. He turned to his left and saw the dark underside of the couch he had been sitting on mere moments ago. He saw large dust bunnies sitting there, along with a number of giant things that he couldn’t identify due to the darkness. He turned to his right and saw a massive open field that, miles and miles away, led to a doorway that Matt assumed fed into the kitchen. Then, he looked dead ahead and saw two massive red sneakers that were miles and miles apart from each other. Matt, beginning to shake, slowly began to look up. His eyes panned up two sky scraper legs, clad in light blue jeans that had no back pockets, a massive wall of a yellow summer top, and then...

Danielle was looking down at him, but her eyes were still vacant. They were dull and the expression on her face held little interest. It was a look that sent goosebumps down Matt’s arm, though they might have already been there when he first looked around as a tiny guy. Then, she blinked rapidly and shook her head a bit as she came back. Her eyes then glowed and she scanned the ground, holding her hair back with her hands. Her giant green eyes then fell on him. A wide smile stretched across her lips. Her hands went to her mouth in awe and then dropped to her heart.

“Oh, Matt!” She said. Her voice was booming and echoed greatly. Matt trembled more. It was like she was a goddess. “Oh my! You’re so cute!”

Matthew Collins screamed a bit as Danielle Bennett took a big step towards him. The ground quake as her sneaker made contact and the small guy fell in a heap on his back. He looked up in awe as Danielle stood over him. She was frighteningly fast. Matt had seen movies were people were shrunk and there were giant people. The giants always seemed to move in slow motion. This was not the case with her. Danielle was fast. She was over him in a second, bent down, hands on her knees, looking at him.

“Am I just totally huge to you?” She asked teasingly. She giggled.

“Danielle watch your feet!” Matt yelled. His eyes were on the massive sneakers.

“Did you say something?” He heard the giantess say above. “I couldn’t really hear you. Maybe if I sit with you...”

Suddenly, one of the sneakers came zooming forward. Matt screamed as the giant sole crashed down next to him. The ground quaked so bad he was thrown into the air. Then, the other sneaker came down on his side, tossing him into the air again. When he was flat on his back again, he watched as Danielle brought herself down. The ground shook as he giant bum smacked down. Danielle then looked down, between her knees at Matt, who was sitting between her feet.

“Hello down there,” The giant girl said, giggling. She hugged her knees and looked at him happily. “I can’t believe it. I’m so happy! I’ve always wanted to do this! We haven’t even done anything and I’m already having a blast!”

“Don’t move your feet so close to me!” Matt roared. “You could have killed me!”

“What?” Danielle asked, leaning down more, her hair was reaching down, too. It almost draped down next to him. “I couldn’t quite catch that.”

“YOUR FEET!” Matt screamed. “STOP MOVING THEM SO CLOSE TO ME!”

“What about my feet?” Danielle asked puzzled. Then, the obvious came to her. “Oh, right. Don’t worry, Matt! I’ll be careful. I promise. Cross my heart and hope to die!” She giggled again. She let go of her knees. “Well, we’re not going to play here. Let’s go off to my room!”

Her feet grinded against the carpet as she scooted herself back. She got to her knees and then lifted a hand. Matt then watched as the fingers stretched towards him. He flailed his arms like he was going to try and fight them off, but his flailings did nothing as the forefinger and the thumb grabbed him. Matthew was suddenly, as the squeeze of the fingers came, that she would accidentally squash him. But, the squeeze didn’t hurt him. He then watched with horror as the ground began to draw away from him. He felt a gust of wind pushing down on him as Danielle stood and lifted him to her eyes. Matt found himself looking at himself through the black pupil in a green eye.

“Awww, Matt you are so sweet.” Danielle cooed. “Even at this size you have a heart bigger than mine! Let me show you what you get for playing alongggggggggg!”

Her eye winked at him then, he watched as the eye panned away and the mouth came to view. It opened slightly and Matt was drawn near it. He was terrified. He wanted to scream but couldn’t. She was going to eat him. It had all been a trick. She was going to eat him and no one would be able to prove he was there. Yeah his car was there, but she could easily take care of that. All she would have to do was shrink it late at night and the problem was solved. The neighbors would just assume that he had left early in the morning and they just hadn’t been awake to see it.

Instead of her mouth opening wider, her lips curled in a pucker. She brought the tiny Matthew Collins against them and gave him the biggest kiss that he had ever received. All fear that Matt had felt previously was blown away as Danielle kissed him softly, but eagerly. Her lips squeezed him as a form of love bite and then released him in a loud smack. Matt felt his mind spin as he was raised back up to the eye. He was dazed as he looked at the eye lovingly.

“I hope you enjoyed that little gift I cooked up for you.” Danielle said softly. Matt slowly nodded.

Danielle dropped her tiny toy into her palm and turned and walked. Matt looked up at her face. Hey eyes were ahead, calculating her path and steps, a smile was on her lips. As she walked, thinking about what she wanted to do with the tiny Matt, her hand lowered from her chin. Matt didn’t notice it until he saw that her face was a good distance away, he looked down in front of him and his jaw dropped. Her breasts were in front of him, bouncing slightly with her steps. Matt began to sweat as he watched the massive cleavage. Danielle reached a stair case and when she began to climb up it, the bounce of her breasts increased.

 

Chapter 2 by KevinFred342

When she reached the top of the stairs, she remembered that he was in her hand and she lifted him back up to her eyes. She looked at him and Matt looked back at the giant eye. He heard her giggle again.

Matt turned in time to see her go through a doorway that led to a bedroom that he could only guess was hers. Next to the doorway was a brown dresser. Adjacent to that was a white vanity with a red cushion seat in front of it. Next to that was a bed with a red comforter on it. Above the bed was the room’s single window, casting a warm sunbeam across the bed. Next to the window, also above the bed was a small shelf. It held a small row of books and a vase that had four roses in it. The fragrance of the roses and Danielle’s perfume drifted around the room. It was an intoxicating scent.

Danielle strode across the floor and sat down in the cushion seat and gently set Matthew down on the surface of the vanity. The wooden surface trembled a bit as she rested her elbows on the desk and rested her chin on top of her hands. She looked down as the little Matt, her eyes sparkling.

“Well, here we are.” Danielle said softly. “My room.” She lowered her arms and rest her head on top of them. Her giant face was brought down close to Matt. “What should we do first, Matt? I want do as many things as we can think of.”

“I’ll do anything you want, Danielle.” Matt called. Yes, he suddenly didn’t care what they did. He was lost in her giant, pretty face.

“What was that?” Danielle asked, giggling. “Speak up, Mr. Little.”

“I SAID I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!” Matt yelled.

“Annnnnnythiiiiing?” Danielle cooed. “How can I refuse an offer like that?”

She raised her head and raised a hand. Matt watched frozen as she extended a finger and slowly stroked him. It was a good thing that Matthew was shrunken and Danielle had trouble hearing him because he giggled as she gently stroked him. She kept at it, looking at him, a sparkle in her eyes.

“Hmmmmmm,” She whispered. Her breath blew against him gently. He smelled peppermints. “What do I want to do with you?” Suddenly her eyes lit up. “Oh! I know what we can do! It’s perfect! Let’s play a game of Hide-and-Seek! You hide and I seek! What do you think, Matt? Does that sound fun?”

“Yeah!” Matt yelled.

Danielle leaned her head closer to him, almost accidentally knocking him down with her nose. “One more time?” She asked, giggling.

“SURE!” Matt cried.

“Alright!” His giant hostess said. “Let’s play!”

She raised her head off the surface and extended her fingers to Matt. The tiny guy felt her gently pick him up and raise him off the vanity. She stood up and walked to the center of the room. She gave Matt a full view smile (She had raised him to her lips) and then bent down and placed him on the floor between her red sneakers. Then, she crouched down and smiled at him.

“Okay, Matt,” She said cheerfully. Her voice echoed. “I’ll go over by the door and count. You scurry around and find a good hiding spot! You can move around when I’m not looking like a cute little mouse! I’ll go and count to fifty.” Matt stared up at her. She looked back down at him. “Hmmmm, maybe one hundred is more appropriate.”

She stood back at full height and turned, her shoe causing a loud grind as it dug into the carpet. Matt struggled to keep on his feet as her foot falls caused a series of quakes as she made her way to the door. She looked back at him and smiled reassuringly at him. Then she turned against the wall and buried her head in her arms.

“One...two...three...”

Matt looked around quickly, trying to decide where he should hide. Under the bed? No. That was too obvious. The vanity? No! Wait! The dresser! It was closet to Danielle. If he was able to get there before she was done counting, she wouldn’t check it first, giving him a chance to change positions. He took off, running through the carpet fibers.

“eighteen....nineteen....twenty....twenty-one...twenty two...”

Matthew realized two things right then. One, she was almost a quarter of the way done counting, and two, he was small, and therefore very slow. He was running as fast as could through the annoying carpet but he wasn’t covering a lot of ground.

“Thirty-five...thirty-six...thirty-seven...thirty-eight...”

Matt hopped over another fiber. He was just passing the cushion and the dresser seemed almost unfairly far away. He looked up at Danielle. She was swaying her hips from side to side like she had a song in her head.

“Fifty and a fifty one and then fifty two.” She sang. “And then I found a fifty three followed by fifty four and his friend fifty five who brought his wife fifty six with her little boy fifty seven and his dog fifty eight!”

Matthew continued running. He listened to Danielle and felt a bit of hope. Her singing added precious seconds to his time. The dresser was slowly drawing towards him. He felt sweat begin to pour down his face.

“I answered the door and there seventy eight!” Danielle continued. “I let him in and then came seventy nine! He brought his hamster eighty and then his sister eighty one came in with her friend eighty two!”

The dresser’s shadow now cast over him. He just had a little bit more to go. Would he be able to get there before Danielle finished counting. He felt himself slowing down. His breath was falling short. Would she see him running to the dresser if she were to finish. Maybe she won’t see him if she finishes too soon.

“Then along came Mr. Ninety-siiiiiiix.” Danielle called out teasingly. “With his mommy niiiiiinety seeeeeveeeeen...”

With the last of his stamina, Matt picked up speed.

“Ninety eighhhhhhht.”

He approached one of the legs of the dresser. He was wheezing now. His chest was beginning to hurt. He felt that his heart was going to burst. Even his hair hurt from running and he didn’t know that was possible.

“Oh Ninety-niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!”

Run, just run just run just run just run just run just run just run

“One hundred!” Danielle called happily. She began to turn. “Ready or not here I come!”

Matthew Collins leaped under the dresser just as the ground slightly trembled. He landed on his side, but fortunately he fell on top of a fiber, so his landing was soft. He leaped to his feet and peered our from under the dresser. All he could see were Danielle’s red sneakers. They began to move and their falls sent quakes over to the tiny guy. Matthew crept into the shadows, trying not to fall over from her steps. The shoes walked to the center of the room and stopped. There was a pause.

“Hmmmmmmm....” Danielle sounded. “Where to look, where to look. Are you under my bed?” She took one step then paused. “No. I don’t think you are...but I bet your under the vanity.”

The vanity was right besides the dresser. Matt hurried over to the leg of the dresser and hid behind it as he heard the slight crunching sound of the fibers being squashed under Danielle’s sneakers. Matt slowly peeked around the leg of the dresser just in time to see Danielle get down to her knees. Her butt was hanging in the air and the tiny guy had a great view of it as the girl peer under the vanity, her hair dragging along the carpet. Matt smiled widely.

“Are you under here?” Danielle cooed, looking under the red seat too. “Hmmmmmmm.” Matt watched her paw around, admiring the view of her rear, until she began to stand again. He jumped back behind the leg. “Maybe you did hide under the bed. Come on, that’s so obvious. Hey, if you happen to find a blue sock under there, drag it out for me, will ya?” She giggled.

Matt again peeked out and helped himself to the view of the girl bending down to peer under her bed. He watched as she scanned back and forth for a little bit. Then, she looked back over at the vanity.

“Maybe you are over here.” She said, suddenly crawling over to the red seat. “How sneaky of you!” Matt, who hadn’t been anticipating her sudden turn, tried to hop back behind the leg.

Right before he could her eyes passed over him.

The sounds of her crawling suddenly stopped.

There was a pause. He wanted to peek out but he was afraid she’d see him. He imagined her sitting there looking towards the dresser, wondering if she had seen something. She couldn’t have...right? Her eyes weren’t that good....right?

Then, there was a soft sliding sound. It was the sound of jeans dragging across the carpet. Matt’s heart began to race. The sound was coming towards him. He could her hands each time they made contact with the floor. The ground began to shake more. Her sweet scent got more and more powerful. Matt slowly edged along the leg, to hid from the face he feared was approaching.

He suddenly felt a warm gust of her breathing. He heard a loud giggle. Her body heat touched him. He heard her lay her head down against the floor as she peered under.

“Are you under heeeeeeere?”

Danielle looked under the dresser but didn’t see anything. Indeed, she thought she had seen something as she had made her way to the vanity. Was it her imagination? Maybe, but it didn’t hurt to check. She got back and her hands and knees and got directly in front of her dresser and looked under. She began to think about how to make sure Matthew Collins wasn’t under here. If the tiny boy had run all the way from where she had left him, which had been near the bed, he would be a very sweaty guy here. With that thought, Danielle Bennet stopped using her eyes and instead used her nose. She took a long whiff. A scent touched her nostrils.

Matt suddenly heard the sound of gusting wind. It sounded like he was near a hurricane. For a moment, he wondered what was happening. Then Danielle exhaled and the warm blow of her breath hit him. It was only then that Matt remembered how sweaty he was from his long run here. He also realized how tired he still was from his long run here. Would he be able to try and run away from her? He then heard Danielle giggle.

“I smell a stinky little man,” She said softly. Matt saw a hand reach under and scratch the carpet next to him. Danielle purred. “I know you’re theeeeeeere. Kitty wants to plaaaaaaaaay. Meoooow.”

Despite his adrenaline, Matt laughed. Danielle continued sniffing. The tiny Matthew realized that the sounds of her sniffing were slowly drawing over to him. The girl slid over to a leg of her dresser and took another big whiff. The smell got stronger. She smiled and giggled. She suddenly had a pretty good idea where he was...

“Hmmmmmm...kitty smells a little mousie...” Danielle teased. She reached under with both hands.

Matt jumped as the hands slid next to him on both sides. The turned up and each revealed the palms to him. The fingers folded into each other before him and danced with each other.

“Kitty loves to play with her prey...” Danielle teased. She purred softly. “...yes she doooooes. And....she knows where the prey is.”

Matt watched as the hands fell flat on their palms. Danielle began to bring her head around in the space between the vanity and the dresser to spot him. She could just grab him, but that was too easy. Matt wanted to move along to hide but his legs locked up. He sensed he was about to lose this game. He saw the top of Danielle’s head appear, her hair dragging along the carpet. She giggled. Her forehead appeared and next would be her green eyes.

Matt stood frozen. He was caught.

“Kitty is hungryyyyy...” Danielle said in a tense but softy voice, sounding like she was about to pounce a mouse. “And she’s going to eat yooou...ow!”

Danielle thrust her head, meaning to surprise Matt with a quick spotting and catching him before he could run. But before she could see him, her head collided with the vanity. She lost her balance and collapsed on her side. Matt was thrown on his side as well as the impact tremor went through the ground. It was good, however, it brought him back to his senses. Her body blocked his path to the vanity, so there was only one way to go. He raced out from under the dresser and dashed into open field.

Danielle remained dazed for a moment, only knowing that her head hurt. Then she remembered what she was doing. She felt around where Matt had been along the leg but she didn’t feel him. She was confused for a moment, her hurt head made it difficult to think, but then she turned and looked down her body. Matt was there, passing her knees and approaching her sneakers. She giggled.

“You’re trying to run?” She called to him. She began to get up back on her knees to crawl after him “Fine. Kitty likes to work up an appetite. Here she...ow!” Her head had been under a stuck out shelf of the vanity. As she leaned forward to go after Matt, raising herself off the floor, her head struck it. She fell in again. Her head also struck the side of the dresser. “Damn it!” She cried, laughing.

Matt had stopped and watched Danielle struggle. He was laughing too. He was standing near the soles of her sneakers. The shoes then came down flat and Matt watched as the giantess lifted her butt up in a crab walk. Matt turned and limped/ran. Danielle crab walked out from under the shelf and looked to her side and saw her little toy running again.

“You’re not getting away from me, no matter how many times I hit myself,” She called giggling. “For I have yet to unleash my ultimate weapon!”

She crab walked after Matt. Needless to say she caught up him without further problem. The tiny guy saw her approaching and, while running through the carpet fibers, kept looking back and forth, making sure that one of her sneakers didn’t come down on him and to watch for a reaching hand. But Danielle had no intention of catching him just yet. She continued after him until her hips had caught up with him. Then, she dropped herself down. Her butt slammed down next to him, causing him to be launched in to the air and fall face first on another carpet fiber. He bounced off the carpet and fell on his back.

His eyes closed. He was a little disoriented. He waited for the dizziness to pass. When it did, he opened his eyes just in time to see a giant finger extend to him. It gently poked him, pressing him against the carpet.

“Kitty used her butt power to stop you!” Danielle said giggling. That earned the quote of the day for her. She looked down at Matt, who looked back over her finger. Danielle purred. “Rrrrrrr, kitty caught the little mousie and that means SNACK TIME!”

Before Matt could even think about moving, Danielle snatched him up and lifted him up to her mouth. He was put between her lips, which she used to bit him with instead of her teeth.

“Nom,nom,nom,nom,nom,nom, oh you’re so good, nom,nom,nom!” She then withdrew him from between her lips and held Matt before them. “Mmmmmmm, kitty loves to eat little mousies like you!” The lips said. Then, they puckered and Danielle kissed him. Matt went limp in her fingers. He was lifted up to her eyes.

“Kitty looooves a good snack,” Danielle said happily. She smiled at Matt. “That was fun! I think I gave myself a headache, though.” She laughed. “You were amazing though! I never thought you could be so fast!”

Matt would have responded, but he hadn’t regained enough of his breath to do so. Not that Danielle would be able to completely hear him anyway...

She stood up and set the little Matt on the surface of the red cushion and looked down at him with a smile on her face. She rubbed her head.

“You made me hit my head.” She said teasingly. “First you give me a sore butt now you give me a sore head! You’re such a bully!” She laughed.

Matt laughed with her. Danielle looked down at him, brushing a lock of her hair out of her eyes. Then she paused and a wide smile came onto her lips. She leaned down to Matt.

“And speaking of butts,” She said softly. “I know something I want to do. It’s kind of silly, but it’s something I just thought of and I think you might enjoy it.” She leaned close to him. “I want to sit on you.”

Matt stared. Was she serious? Of course she was serious. Whenever she had something crazy in her head she typically wasn’t joking around. Usually, she wouldn’t force you to join, but occasionally she turned a deaf ear to the word, “no.” It had been that way when she had gone out as the Miko. Her current boyfriend, some freshman in their high school, had been stunned when his date arrived as a Japanese Shrine Maiden. But that wasn’t all. She had brought a real ninja costume with her and insisted that he put it on so people would know they were a couple. The boyfriend, who had only asked Danielle out because she was remarkably pretty, got a lot more than what he had paid for. It seemed that if you were just a friend she wouldn’t force you to go with her odd ways, but if you wanted a relationship with her you had to go along with everything. The boyfriend tried to dissuade her, but to no avail. She just stood there, looking at him curiously, the expression on her face saying, “Why are we talking? Why aren’t you putting on the costume I got you?” In the end, Mr. Boyfriend finally put on the costume, making Danielle very happy, and they walked arm and arm the rest of the day. Some time the next week, the boyfriend broke up with her.

In short, when Danielle said that she wanted to sit on a Matthew Collins, who she had shrunk with her magical power that she had not told a soul about, she was not kidding. She looked at her tiny toy with a serious look, but pleading look now. Kind of like the look she had given him early.

“I promise I won’t hurt you, Matt.” She winked. “My jeans are very soft.”

“I DON’T THINK IT’S A GOOD IDEA, DANIELLE!” Matt screamed. “YOU’LL CRUSH ME!”

“No, I won’t,” Danielle said shaking her head. “I’ll be super gentle. I promise.”

“DANIELLE!” Matt yelled. “SERIOUSLY! IT’S JUST NOT A GOOD IDEA! AND YOU KNOW THAT!”

“But...” She paused. She suddenly went into thought mode for a moment. Matt watched her, knowing she was going to try and come up with something that was supposed to persuade him, but he wouldn’t let it work. Her eyes lit up. She bent down to him. “Here’s an idea! If you satisfy this little desire of mine! I’ll satisfy a desire you have!” She winked. “I’m sure there’s something you want to do with a pretty girl like me!”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?” Matt yelled

“Oh come now, Matt,” Danielle said teasingly. “There must be something that you want to do with the giant me. Whatever it is, I’ll play along!”

Matt thought about what she had just said. Rational thought was not involved with this thinking. If he did this for her, he would get something in return. He was sure that she would do a lot of things for him, but how could he ask. Oh, he knew what he wanted to do with her all right. Especially at this size. The space between those breasts looked wonderfully comfy...

“So what do you say, Matty?” Danielle asked. “Do we have a deal?”

“YES!” Matt called. He did it before he even knew he had done it

Danielle’s eyes lit up again. “Really!? You’ll do it!? Oh, Matt! You’re such a player!” She leaned down and gave him a kiss that knocked him off his feet. Then she turned and looked down at him. “Oh! Opsies, I didn’t mean to knock you over. Probably better that you’re lying down though. I might hurt you if you were standing.”

She spun around, her hair twirling, and soon her butt hung over him. For Matt, it was quite a sight. Danielle turned her head and grinned down at him. She had a pretty good feeling that he was enjoying the view. Just to sweeten the deal, she shook her bum a little bit for him just to get him into it. Needless to say, it worked. Matt felt himself go hard below. Then, she began to bring herself down, dropping her hands on either side of Matt on the red seat. Matthew watched at the end of her jeans began to eat up his vision. His eyes were wide and shiny. He looked like a man in a dream. Before she landed on him, her body heat began to envelope him wonderfully.

Then, the bottom of the jeans made contact with him. Matt was amazed by the softness of the fabric. He closed his eyes and felt his body being squeezed as Danielle slowly applied her weight onto him. Danielle carefully lowered herself down, trying not to overwhelm him. She wanted to ask if he was okay, but she knew she wouldn’t be able to hear him. She stopped adding her weight and just sat, trying to look down under herself to see if she could see Matt. The tiny guy was incredibly warm. He felt as if Danielle’s body heat alone was cooking him. Sweat poured down his face. He could breath, but it was difficult. If Danielle came down anymore it would get painful.

The event wasn’t painful though. Matt was still hard from before. Danielle was sitting on his erection and the pressure on it felt incredibly delightful. The heat added to the excitement of the moment and he felt the feeling of climax approaching. It got even more powerful as the giantess shifted herself a bit. Matt groaned as he felt the excitement build and build and build. It wouldn’t be long...

But, before it could happen, Danielle lifted herself back up. Matt still felt the tingling, close to its spike point, but the applying pressure causing it was gone and the power slowly went down. Matt was drenched with sweat and, though he didn’t realize it, he was hitching in deep breaths. He was barely aware that if Danielle had stayed on top of him for much longer he would have passed out. The giant girl knelt beside the red seat and looked down at the little Matt.

“Oh dear!” She cried with a laugh. “I’ve made a pancake!” She poked him. “I felt you under me! That was so much fun!”

She closed her eyes for a moment as if to place the memory into her banks. Then, she opened her eyes and looked down at Matt, lovingly.

“Alright, Matt,” She said softly. “I’ll keep my promise to you. What do you want to do with me?” Matt couldn’t stop himself. His eyes dropped to her breasts. He quickly raised his head back up to her eyes, but she already saw. “I saw that, silly. Nice try, though.” She looked down at her breasts for a moment. “Okay, I think I can do that for you.”

She reached down and picked up Matt. She stood, walked to her bed and sat down on it, leaning against the pillows. She got comfy on her bed and then raised the tiny guy to her chest. Matt’s eyes widened.

“I gotta say, Matt,” Danielle giggled, her breasts wiggling a little. “You’re a man who knows what he wants.”

She lifted Matt over her wide bosom and held him over the space in between. Then, she lowered him down into her cleavage. Matt had thought her jeans had been soft but these were even more so. He simply loved the feel of him being pushed down against her velvet skin. He was pushed down halfway before he felt the fingers draw back. Danielle giggled as she felt Matt wriggled against her breasts. She never knew she was ticklish down there.

Matt was indeed squirming. He was trying to move around, to feel around him, but it was difficult. He pushed, shoved, and kicked but the breasts kept returning to their fullness as soon as he stopped forcing them. Nonetheless, he was thoroughly enjoying this. The skin was soft and wonderful to touch. It was warm here but it was much more tolerable than when she had sat on him, smothering him, blocking off all sources of air. He stopped pushing when he had finally successfully turned and was faced against her left breast. He raised his arms and ran his hands along the breasts, savoring its feel. He could hear, and kind of feel, her heart beat.

Danielle looked down between her bosoms and grinned. It looked like he was having a good time. She could feel him against her breasts. It was time to make this a little more interesting. She twisted her upper body side to side. Matt gasped as he was flung against one breast and them smacked by the other one. They were very soft and they didn’t hurt him, but each time he was smacked, he felt a bit more of his air leave him. He was laughing too though. It was kind of like being in a bounce house. The pleasurable tingle came back again...this time stronger. Danielle stopped twisting and raised her hands and grabbed both sides of her bosom.

“And...sandwich!” She said, giggling.

She gently pressed her breasts together, pressing Matt between them. She would sandwich him between them for a few moments and then relax the tension for a moment, then press again. Matt was moaning. The tingling grew with each press. The skin of the breasts rubbed softly against his crouch. Press....release....press...release...press...release...oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god...press...release...press...release...press...release...just a bit more....almost there...

Then the press didn’t come. Matt heard a sound and groggily looked up to see three fingers delving into the cleavage. They gently grabbed him and began to slide him out. The sliding action felt exceptionally wonderful against him. Almost there...a bit more...holy crap holy crap.....

No dice. Just before spike, he was out and held up before Danielle’s sparkling eyes.

“I hope you liked that little curve I threw in for you!” She said happily. “I think I gave it a little kick. Or should I say, bounce.” She giggled.

Matt was hardly listening. He wanted to go to the next game. He felt like he was going to blow and he could feel it leaving him. He didn’t want to go blue ball! No. He had been feeling so incredible and he wanted to see it to the end. She needed to hurry up and decide what to do with him.

Danielle set him down on her thigh and looked down at him with a wide smile on her face. Her leg was just as warm and welcoming as the rest of her. Matt looked up at her hopefully, wanting her to get on with the next game while the getting was real, real good. She brushed a lock of her hair out of her eyes and opened her mouth to speak...

Then, her stomach let out a loud growl. She looked down at it in surprise, placing a hand on it. Then, she looked up at Matt and giggled.

“Danielle hungry,” She said laughing. She picked him up and begin to play nosies with him. “Danielle want food. Danielle want food now!” She kissed him again...oh god so close so fucking close...then set him down on the bed. “Well! It’s been an hour already! I guess we should hurry off to eat before it gets too late.” She stood. “You want me to unshrink you now?”

Matt looked down. No, he thought, I want you to shove me down you pants, put me in your mouth, hell shove me up you nose, stick me in your ear, but don’t stop this yet, Christ I’m so god damn close! He turned red. He could feel that wonderful, powerful tingle down below and the last thing he wanted was to grow without a climax. God damn, it was too strong and felt too good to just let it go to waste.

During this, Danielle was watching him. She had expected Matt to want to grow back to normal. When he didn’t respond, she was curious. She knelt down in front of the bed and looked at him.

“What’s wrong, Matt?” She asked, her head tilted. “Don’t you want me to unshrink you?”

“WE CAN’T!” Matt spewed. “I’M NOT DONE!”

“Oh, Matt,” Danielle said with a smile. “We can play later if you’d like! I’m glad you enjoyed playing with me! But don’t you want to eat...?”

“BUT I’M NOT FINISHED!” Matt cried. “I DIDN’T...”

He stopped himself. He couldn’t believe he was about to admit that he had almost climaxed from just playing her. True, she had just put him between her breasts, but he still didn’t feel comfortable just throwing out that she had almost made him...

Danielle blinked. “You didn’t what?” She asked.

Matt looked up at her. She looked back. There was a pause. Then, her eyes widened and she put a hand to her mouth. Behind her hand, Matt saw the corners of her mouth turn up in a smile.

“You were about to....” She said giggling. “Oh my...Matt! You dirty man you.” She laughed. She looked at him lovingly. “I guess it would be rude to just leave you hanging.” She blushed. “Show it to me.”

Matt looked up at her, dumbfounded. The excitement, for whatever God damn, fucking reason, faded and was suddenly replaced with embarrassment. It was a buzz kill. For whatever reason, it was a buzz kill. Danielle folded her hands under her chin, waiting for Matt to undress and show her what she wanted. When he just stood there, her smile slowly faded.

“What’s wrong, Matt?” She asked. “I thought you were ready to go.”

“I-I-I’M SORRY, DANIELLE,” He was used to shouting. Even though he hadn’t been shrunk that long, shouting felt like normal talking now. “I CAN’T...I...I DON’T THINK I...THE FEELING JUST WENT AWAY....”

Danielle looked at Matt with a sad expression. He had just said he wasn’t finished and she didn’t want him to go out without a...happy ending to put it delicately. But now he wasn’t feeling it. Well, that didn’t do. She was sure that it was still in him, holding him down. She would just have to coax it out him. Gently and lovingly. She gave Matt her sexiest smile.

“Oh dear, my sweet Matt,” She said softly, gently poking his crouch with her pinky. “You just can’t do it anymore?” She stood before him, kneeled down and untied her sneakers. “Well! That just won’t do! We’re just going to do something about that, won’t we?” She slid her stockinged feet out of her shoes and then stood back up in front of the tiny man.

Matt watched in total awe as Danielle reached up and slowly unbuttoned her her jeans. Then, she ran down the zipper. The tiny guy’s eyes widened. Danielle turned, her hair flowing, and put her hands on the tops of her pants. She slowly rotated her hips in front of him for a moment before bending over slightly, slowly pulling down her jeans, exposing a pair white cotton panties. She dropped her jeans down to the ground, took one leg out and kicked them across the room. She turned her head back to Matt, seductively running her hand up her leg. She smiled.

“Does that help at all, Matthew?” She asked softly.

Matt’s jaw was down between his knees. His eye felt like they were literally going to pop out of his head. It had helped alright. His pants now looked more like a tent. Danielle turned back and bent down to Matt, swaying her chest a little, her breasts bouncing a bit.

“Oooo, it looks like that helped you quite a bit, my cute little toy,” She bent more until the only thing that Matt could see were her lips. “Maybe you and I should get a bit more comfortable...” She whispered.

She gently picked him up and laid him down on her pillow. She laid down on her bed and held her face over him. She looked down at him lovingly

“Matt,” She said teasingly, seductively tracing her finger along the edge of the pillow. “I can’t do anything for you with your clothes on, silly.”

Matt looked at her for a moment and then stood up and took his own clothes off. Pretty soon, he was on his back again, stark naked. Danielle giggled.

“Well well,” She said. A giant finger came down gently on his groin where his erection had fully regrown. “What do we have here?”

She gently stroked his crotch. Matt moaned, feeling the tingling get powerful all over again. He clutched double hand fulls of the pillow case. Before he could close enough to climax, she withdrew her finger. Matt looked up at her, wondering what she was doing. She was smiling.

“You know, I have an idea.” She licked her lips. “Maybe before I eat dinner I can have a little desert.”

She opened her mouth and blew a warm, peppermint scented breeze onto him. The warm air caressed his groin and it seemed to make him go even harder. Matt began to sweat. Danielle, her hair draping on either side of him, bent down and gently kissed his the hard sexual tool. Matt moaned as another surge of power towards coming coursed through him. Her tongue slithered out and lapped over his erect penis, covering it in warm goo. The giant bumps on the tongue made its licks even more intense as they prodded him. Danielle circled his tube and then went up and down. Then, she would bend down, her breath blowing against his hard on, and kiss him gently, squeezing down on him with her lips. She repeated this cycle several times. Matt’s brain was flying. He was sweating like mad. His heart was whamming in his chest. His eyes again felt like they would pop.

Oh god I’m gonna explode oh shit shit oh shit oh shit ooooohhhh shiiiiiiiit oooohhh hooooolllllllyyyyy shhiiiiiiit deaaar goooodd.

It hit him like a rocket. His muscles tightened in a spasm and everything became a blur. Later, after he was done breathing like a bull and he could manage to think and speak, he heard Danielle giggling. She bent down and give his now lessening erection a good bye squeeze of her lips. Then she said it was a good thing he was so small. It would be less mess to clean and she wouldn’t be able to taste it. She then gently licked him clean.

...

Neither of them really felt like getting dressed after the episode, so they decided to eat in Danielle’s kitchen. She fixed herself a simple sandwich. Matt helped himself to a crouton. The giant brunette finished her meal quicker and watched, lovingly, as Matt, who was only wearing his boxers, chewed little bits of his crouton. Danielle was still only in her top and in her panties.

They didn’t really speak. They didn’t have too. After a moment they had just shared together, they couldn’t feel more comfortable with the other if they tried. Danielle honestly wanted only to climb back into bed. It was getting dark now. Before coming downstairs for supper they had napped in the bed together. Matt had dreamed that he was being attacked by the Cloverfield monster and it was just about to eat him when a giant Danielle grabbed it by the tail and, it was a dream, easily disposed of the creature. She then picked him up and then put him in her mouth like the monster was going to do. Only she wasn’t going to swallow him and his closed had disappeared. He could smell the peppermint in her breath and the warm flow of her breathing. Then he awoke to her lips directly over him, them saying softly “Matthew, Matthew. Wakey wakey sleepy head.”

Matt let go of the crouton, which wasn’t even half way gone, and looked up at Danielle, who smiled.

“All done?” She asked. Matt nodded up to her. She nodded back, reached down and grabbed the crouton and popped it in her mouth and ate it. Then she picked up Matt and carried him back upstairs.

She placed him on her bed and then excused herself to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Matt watched her leave and then turned and walked down the length of the mattress and climbed onto the pillow. By the time he had successfully scaled the pillow and walked to the middle of it, Danielle walked back into the room. She climbed into the bed and laid her head down the pillow, bouncing Matt into the air, and snuggled her head into it. She looked at Matt, his reflection seen in her sparkling eyes. The tiny guy caught to his feet and approached the giant face. Danielle smiled as he approached her nose. Wanting to show his affection, he climb onto it and hugged it, feeling the nostrils expand as she breathed. The girl giggled, raised her head, and shook her head gently until Matt lost his grip and fell onto the pillow. Then, Danielle lowered her nose down to him and the two played nosies for a little bit, Danielle’s much larger nose obviously winning over Matt’s.

After a bit of playful nose games, Danielle laid her head back next to him. She smiled again. She raised a finger and gently stroked his small belly. Matt closed his eyes and enjoyed the wonderful sensation. It had been an hour and a half since they had their little moment. Matt felt himself harden again. Danielle noticed this too and guided her finger southward. She gently poked at his groin.

“You want to go again, Matt?” She asked softly. She winked at him.

She withdrew her finger as he stood up and removed his boxers. He looked at her again and then lied back down. He was already completely erect. Danielle raised a hand and extended a finger. She would do better than last time. She knew she would. She would be able to see him this time. She would be able to read his body language. She placed her finger on his crotch.

She gently rubbed it with her finger. Back and forth slowly and gently. Matt moaned and closed his eyes. As climax approached, the finger eased a bit, going slower. The orgasm suddenly grew weaker and weaker and Matt relaxed. When that happened, the finger would apply more pressure. Matt would squirm and moan. Then, again, just as he was getting ready to blow, the finger would ease up and stoke more gently, almost stopping at some points. This was repeated several times Matt grabbed double handfuls of sheets at one point. He had felt like his sex organ would explode from the pleasure itself and he knew the feeling would only get more powerful the next time around. He braced himself for it, breathing hard, a thought not having anytime to form in his head. Danielle, during this, laid there, watching him lovingly. She could tell, by the movements against her finger, that she was doing a good job. A small smile was on her face. Her eye were twinkling.

After almost losing the sensation all over again, the finger started stroking harder but slowly once more. Matt moaned. He felt the blood rushing to his head. He just hoped for a moment that he wouldn’t pass out. The feeling was phenomenal. He whole body tightened and loosened with every stroke. Climax was felt coming again. It was coming like a stampede this time. Matt moaned so loud that Danielle could hear him. Her smile widened. She continued stroking him. Matt began to squirm and squirm. He now felt he was on some crazy but god awesome and exhilarating ride. He felt like he was fucking flying. He gargled up, “yeah baby!” at one point. He didn’t even have time to realize he had said because soon after that he was moaning all over again. It was coming alright. It was coming like a freight train.

He expected the finger to stop. The feeling of coming was very strong now. He expected that the finger would slow all over again and the maddening process would continue. But it didn’t. Instead, Danielle stopped stroking, just as climax came knocking, and pressed down on him. Matt gave a slurred yell as the wonderful feeling multiplied tenfold, and it had already been beyond powerful.

His body gave a massive, tense spasm. His legs locked and his eyes rolled in his sockets. His teeth were barred.

It was the most incredible experience in Matthew Collins’ life.

...

After the second bed scene, Danielle allowed Matt to follow along on another routine of her evening. She let him take a bath with her. He was still shrunk of course...

Matt sat on the sink while Danielle ran a warm bath. When it was half full, she treated Matthew to another show. She removed her top, exposing her cute, white, lace bra. Then, that and her panties where gone too and Matt’s jaw was down by his knees again. Danielle came over to him, her beauty radiant and almost overwhelming, and extended a palm to him.

Minutes later, he was lying on her naked belly, the water just covering her by mere centimeters, just enough for Matt to wash himself. He was taking some of the soap suds that Danielle was producing. He watched her hand slide a bar of soap trace her immense body and he felt that his would pop again. Danielle saw him looking, giggled, and splashed a little at him. It was more of a small wave to him and she laughed as he tried to splash back.

After the had been cleaned, Matt and Danielle just soaked for a little a bit, the tiny guy resting against one of the giant girl’s breasts, the water covering him like a blanket. They stayed like that for quite a while, Matt nearly falling asleep at the comforting sound of Danielle’s heart.

Finally, they got out, dried off and went back into Danielle’s bedroom. It was almost eleven and Matt felt wiped out. Danielle laid him on her pillow and rested next to him.

“Thanks for playing with me, Matt,” She said happily. “I’ve had a lot of fun with you. You made me really happy.” She got up and gave him another big kiss. She leaned back and smiled at him broadly. “I’ve got one more treat for you, my little toy. A nice cozy place for you to sleep.”

She picked him up, rolled on her side, and gently placed him between her breasts. Matt found himself in the cleavage again, and it was just as warm and soft as the first place. He was incredibly tired and as the weight of a breast pressed down on him wonderfully, enveloping him in a warm blanket. He listened to the calm beating of Danielle’s heart and was rocked by the gentle wiggle of the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. She said goodnight to him, but he was barely aware of it. He feel dead asleep within three minutes of her placing him in her breasts.

Before he did however, he thought of how it seemed that she squeezed him with her bosoms in a way that seemed to be a goodnight hug. Like she was hugging him lovingly against her heart...

...

Matt didn’t wake up until Danielle started poking him. He had never slet so hard in his entire life. When he finally awoke, he looked up to see Danielle looking down at him through her breasts.

“Good morning my little man,” She said winking. “I guess it’s safe to say that you slept well, huh?” She giggled. He saw a hand appear. “Sorry to say this but you wanted me to wake you up so you could be on your way to see your friend. That means you have to come on out.”

She reached in and retrieved him. The moment that he was out, a cold breeze blew against him and the the thing he wanted more than anything right now was so climb back into her bosom, snuggle in their, and fall back asleep. But, as a wise man once said, all good things must come to an end.

He gathered his tiny clothes, which had been placed on the vanity, and he held them in his arms as Danielle placed him on the floor and stood back. She took one last long look at the best toy she had ever had, sighed, and focused on him. Her eyes went vacant. Matt felt his entire body being pulled, inside and out. A wave of dizziness hit him and he wobbled as the things around him shrunk, going back to their normal size. He stood there, before the once giant beauty, who smiled at him, twirling a bit of her hair in her fingers. She walked up to him and hugged him hard. Matt hugged her back with his free hand and then they kissed. Afterwards. she looked him in the eyes

“Thanks again for going along with my insane game, Matt,” She said with a wink.

She smiled at him. Matt looked at her smile and felt something hit him. She had done a lot for him these past few hours. She had given him the greatest physical pleasure that any man could ever experience. What had he done? He had let her play her game. Yes that was quite generous when you considered the circumstances, but it didn’t seem completely fair. There had to be something he could do for her.

He dropped his clothes and took her into his arms again. He caressed one of her breasts in his hand.

“What are you doing?” She asked. She hugged him back, but there was confusion in her voice. “Shouldn’t you be getting dressed? Don’t you have to....”

He kissed her, stopping her in mid sentence. She eventually kissed back. When they broke up they stared in each other’s eyes.

“It’s my turn to thank you,” Matt said smiling. “Thank you for a great night, sweet heart.”

Danielle smiled and the sparkle in her eyes returned. “What are you going to say to your friend at the camping place.”

“Traffic jam,” He said simply.

He took her back to her bed.

If you asked what happened after that, he would smile and tell you that he rocked her world.

The End

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2576