The Doctor and Earth Woman by L2K7
Summary:

Doctor Tom is sent, by the Galactic Alliance, to investigate and study the dominant species on a planet called Earth.  On the way there, however, the ship runs into problems and he is now at the mercy of a woman, whom is ten times his size. 


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Feet Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2302 Read: 19957 Published: November 14 2011 Updated: November 14 2011

1. Chapter 1 - The Mission and Trouble by L2K7

2. Chapter 2 - Captured by a Goddess by L2K7

3. Chapter 3 - Foot Worship and Shrinking by L2K7

4. Chapter 4 - Becoming a Snack by L2K7

Chapter 1 - The Mission and Trouble by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Tom accepts a dangerous study mission, and runs into problems once reaching the planet called Earth...

Dr. Tom had agreed to participate in the Galatic Alliance's new research project. The goal of this project was to send scientists to worlds throughout the galaxy and, in private, study the dominant species who lived on each of those worlds. To Dr. Tom, who was always eager to learn something new about the universe, it was a great opportunity.

Before departing on his ship, Tom received a letter of warning from the head of the project. Tom would be sent to a planet called Earth, a world populated with many different forms of life. Tom, at first, didn't understand why he'd need a letter of warning, but he accepted it and got on his ship. As the trip was proceeding, he decided to get out the letter and give it a read:

-----------------------------------------
Dr. Tom,

Before you reach Earth, I must warn you about the creatures you will be studying when you get there. They are called humans. They look like us, but there is one major difference between them and us. Something you need to be made aware of.

You and I know height to be determined by punicks. For example, you are 6 punicks tall, give or take. However, the human population on this world is very large, in comparison to us. They range in a number of sizes, which they regard as Inches or Feet. An average human stands to a height of 5 or 6 feet.

However, by our standards, one Punick would equal a single inch. By saying that a human is 5 feet tall, we would say they are 60 Punicks tall. Now, don't be alarmed by this. We have a built-in AI on your ship that will create a safe, camouflaged station for you inside one of their homes. You'll be safe, so long as you make sure they don't come near you.

I wished to tell you this before you got there. Good luck out there and I am excited to see what your findings will be.

Your friend,
Dr. Zink

PS. If you ever get caught, don't go near their feet. Human Foot smell will have an adverse effect on your body.
-----------------------------------------

Tom set down the paper and was a little shocked. "60 punicks? They'd be ten times as tall as I am. I'd only be a little longer than their hand or foot! I've got to make sure I'm careful on this mission…" he said to himself. For the rest of the trip, he laid in his bed while the ship was on Auto-Pilot. He was worried about the danger he was in, but at the same time, he enjoyed the chance to study a species such as this. Before long, he fell asleep…

*WARNING! PROXIMITY ALERT! HULL BREACH IMMINENT! ALL PERSONNEL EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!*

Tom was thrown off the bed and woke up as his ship's alarm was going off. "What? Computer, what's happening!?" He ran through the ship, but was thrown off balance as the entire ship seemed to be shifting around. Tom flew back and hit a wall. Looking down, he saw a small headset, one designed to communicate with the ship's computer.

"Computer! What's going on!?" he screamed into the headset. Before long, an automated voice came through the earpiece.

*Destination Reached. Outpost in Process of Setting Up. Disturbance around Ship. Unknown Life form nearby*

"What?" Tom said to himself. As the ship was being tossed around, he tried to look around for an exit. Luckily, they had emergency exit programs built into the beds. Crawling over to the bed, he climbed in and removed the pillow to reveal a small computer terminal. He typed in a code and spoke "Emergency Evacuation Command. Verification Code: Tom 157 Delta!"

*Command Accepted. Emergency Evacuation Initialized*

End Notes:

Once out of the ship, how will Tom set up his research outpost?

Chapter 2 - Captured by a Goddess by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Tom escapes the ship, but is captured by a huge woman...

Tom held onto the bed as a hatch above him opened up and the bed was launched out of the ship. As he was flung into the air, the bed's airborne systems activated. The mattress inflated and began to start a slow descent towards the ground. Tom looked up as he felt the descent slowing to see where he was.

He seemed to be in a very large room. He saw an enormous table, a bed behind it, and a door. "I must have reached Earth already and the computer must have run into some kind of problem. But I wonder what could hav- AHH!" Tom screamed as he saw a gigantic hand reaching up and grabbing him off the bed.

The enormous fingers wrapped around his body like a straight jacket, immobilizing him completely. As they grasped him, his feet stuck out the bottom of the hand and his head stuck out the top. Tom, straining to break free, opened his eyes after the shock and looked around. He could see the fingers and the fingernails. The fingernails in particular, were painted. They were a deep red color.

"Well, what is this that I have found?" echoed a voice from above him. Tom looked up and saw an enormous face. The face of a woman, probably around 30 years of age. She had blonde hair that reached down to her shoulders and deep, blue eyes. The face lowered down towards Tom and looked into his own eyes. Tom started getting nervous, realizing he had been captured by the very creature he was sent to study. He tried to break free of her grasp, but it was too strong for him.

"A little doll that can talk or move around? Or are you some sort of tiny man?" called the voice from above. Tom, shaking at the power this woman possessed started crying up to her. "Please, miss! Please don't hurt me! I'm just a scientist! Please let me go!!"

The woman looked down at him and smiled. "Let you go? Hehe, but we just met. You're the first toy-sized man I've ever seen. How could I just let you go without having some fun with you?" Tom stared up and got an icy cold feeling at her mentioning the word 'fun'. "What…What are you going to do to me?" asked Tom, afraid of what his captor had in mind.

"Hmm..I don't know" called the voice from above. "You know, I could do whatever I want with you. With just a little bit of pressure, I could pop your puny little body like a grape. What can you do for me, in exchange for your life?" Tom, now scared for his life, said "I'll do anything! Please, I'll do anything!"

The woman began to laugh. "Oh, little man, you'll do anything for me? How thoughtful and submissive of you…I think your goddess has a few ideas we could try." The woman then stood up to her full height and for the first time, Tom looked at the rest of her body. He realized that she was completely naked. He started getting shivers, wondering what kind of chores he'd be doing for a giant, naked woman, as she walked over to her bed and laid down on it. He also didn't like the idea of her referring herself as a goddess.

End Notes:

What will this woman make Tom do for her?

Chapter 3 - Foot Worship and Shrinking by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Tom is made to smell and kiss the woman's feet.  What kind of effect will that have on him?

She pulled her feet and legs up and dropped Tom right in front of her red-painted toes. As he landed, he was overcome by a strong scent. It was incredibly strong, and spelled kind of funky. He looked around and then realized the smell was coming from her feet, which were as long as he was tall. He then remembered what Zink had told him about foot smell. He immediately started holding his breath, not wanting to know the repercussions.

Looking down at him from beyond, the woman looked down at him. "Now, little man, I want you to do something for me. It has been ages since anyone has given me a proper foot worshipping session. Since you're so tiny down there, why don't you be a good boy. Kneel before my feet and tell me if they smell good."

Tom froze in place. She wanted him to smell her feet, the very thing Zink had told him not to do. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. If he smelled her feet, something bad might happen to his body, but if he didn't, she would probably do something bad to him. It was a tough decision.

"HEY! I SAID SMELL MY PRETTY FEET NOW!" screamed the woman, her voice now echoing and ringing in Tom's head. 'I have no choice!' he thought and he fell to his knees. He looked down at her red-painted toes and stuck his face right above it. Letting his breath out, he began to inhale the foot smell. It was a horrible stink, but he didn't have a choice in the matter.

"That's a good boy. So, do my feet smell nice?" called down the woman. Tom wanted to tell her the truth, but he knew he couldn't. He had to keep her happy, especially after that last outburst from her. "Y-yes, goddess! They smell wonderfu-" Tom stopped himself as he started to feel strange. There was a tingling pain all throughout his body. He looked up and saw the woman staring down at him, almost in shock.

Tom looked around as he felt the pain and it looked like everything was getting bigger. "W-what's going on?" Everything got bigger and bigger. After a few moments, the pain stopped. Tom looked around and saw that he now only stood up to the top of the woman's big toe. He had to have been shrunk down to 1 punicks.

"Well, look at what happened to you" echoed the voice of the woman above him, now louder than ever. She leaned forward and looked down at him. "What happened, little bug? My foot stench have some adverse effects on you? Hehe" She laughed, entertained at the idea that the smell of her feet had somehow made this small person shrink down to the size of a bug. Enticed by this, she began wiggling her toes in front of him.

As he saw the now-huge toes wiggling around, he could feel wind coming from them. He covered his eyes as it blew against him and couched as the smell, even stronger than before came into his system. He didn't get smaller this time, though. The smell must have only shrunk him from the first experience.

"You're so tiny, little bug" called down the woman. "Why don't you walk between my giant toes and kiss your goddess?" she said as she spread her big toe apart from her other toes. Tom, scared, began to slowly walk between the huge toes that were before him. As he entered, he saw giant walls of flesh on either side of him. He walked to the end of the foot and planted a kiss on it.

End Notes:

Now even smaller, Tom is surrounded by gigantic toes he is being forced to kiss.  What will happen next?

Chapter 4 - Becoming a Snack by L2K7
Author's Notes:

The woman is disappointed in Tom's work, and decides a way to deal with him...

"I hope you're trying down there, bug, because I can't feel any kisses happening" called down the woman. Tom was getting a little scared as the toes around him moved slightly. He began giving the foot kiss after kiss after kiss, pressing as hard as he could. Eventually, he wore himself out and had to stop.

From above, he heard the woman's disapproval. "You call those kisses? You're pathetic, little bug. You can't do anything for me at this size. Your goddess has decided she has a better use for you" she said as Tom saw the toes creeping closer to him. They partially lifted and pressured him from both sides, grabbing his tiny body.

As he tried to break free, he saw that the foot was being lifted into the air. He was getting very nervous as he saw the woman's face approaching. It got bigger and bigger until it stopped at her lips. From this size, her lips were massive. Nearly 2 punicks tall and 6 wide, he was scared to be in front of them. He looked and got scared as the lips parted to show an enormous tongue emerging, slowly licking the two lips.

"Little, bug. You can't even kiss my feet properly, so there's only one way you can satisfy your goddess. I must confess that I love the taste of foot on my food, hehe. You're going to be my afternoon snack. I'm going to take my luscious lips and lick you right off the cute toes you're caught in. You're going to be tasted by my mouth and swallowed alive. I hope you're ready, hehe"

"NO!!!" screamed Tom as he desperate tried to break free, but it was too late. The lips parted and approached him. The massive tongue came out and licked all over the foot he was attached to and licked on him. The tongue then left and he noticed that he wasn't pulled off with it.

She licked her lips again, and spoke to him. "Yum! You are quite tasty, little bug. I'm going to enjoy this." Tom got scared again as the lips parted and came towards him. The lips came around the toes he was attached to, and he saw them close and she began sucking on her own toes. She began pulling her toes out, and the lips grabbed him.

Inside her mouth, Tom was sweating from the hot breath that was all around him. He tried to get up and run to the lips, but her huge tongue went into action. It moved up and slammed him into the roof of her mouth. It played with him for quite awhile, as it rolled him around in her mouth and tossed him around like a rag doll.

At last, the tongue whipped up and threw him to the back of her throat. He screamed as he entered the abyss that was before him…

*Gulp*

"Wow…that was really good, hehe" remarked the woman, satisfied with her tasty visitor. She walked out of the room, revealing Tom's mangled ship, along with 6 others, just like it, along the wall. She awaited her next visitor…her next meal.

End Notes:

...and so Tom is eaten by the beautiful woman, who seemed to have seen his kind before...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2528