Catfight XL by Vaalser4
Summary:

A giant alien lands on Earth, soon followed by another. The two start a catfight, the USA is their battleground.


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 8878 Read: 67612 Published: October 16 2011 Updated: October 16 2011

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Catfight XL

by Vaalser4


Chapter 1

Paul, Dennis and Luke were in their early twenties, and they had already "made it". The trio founded an internet company when they were still at school and sold it for the generous sum of $40,000,000 three years later. Now, they lived together in a large house outside Boston, living their lives as they wanted to. No jobs, only spare time, the interest of their wealth providing them with plenty of cash. They spent most of their time playing computer games, especially the "build and conquer" genre, as well as sports games. At Saturday, they usually went to the city to have some fun and sometimes picked up one or more girls, spending a "pleasant night" at home. A hired cleaner came two times a week, taking care of their house. She brought microwave meals with her, as well as other foods, so they did not need to pay attention to fill the fridge either.
For more than a year the trio lived this life, which some people might call arrogant, lazy and pointless, others heaven on Earth. And they would have continued this for many years, if not for that very day.
Paul and Luke were playing a basketball game on their computer against each other, accompanied by the snide comments of a watching Dennis. Suddenly, a loud "BANG!" was heard, accompanied by a small quake.

"What was that?" Luke asked, pausing the game with a keyboard stroke.

"Did something fall down?", Dennis wondered, looking around.

"It came from the garden," Paul said. He got up and looked out of the window. "Hey! What's that?" He could see a large, black object lying in their garden, smoke emerging from its sides. It was shaped like a cone and about two feet high.

"Maybe it's a bomb," Dennis said. He and Luke had joined Paul.

"We should call the police. Or the army," he continued. "It might..." He was dumbstruck in mid-sentence.

From out of the sky, another object descended. It was easily half the size of their house, grey, metallic, and landed about ten feet from the black cone. It looked a bit like a space shuttle.

"What the hell?" Luke said.

"A UFO?" Paul asked, eyes wide open.

"We should call the police." Dennis winched. He was afraid.

The three guys kept looking, and were totally dumbstruck when they saw what happened next.

A door, situated in the side of the object, opened after a couple of seconds and a large figure emerged from it. It was tall, about 17 feet, but looked human in appearance and it was wearing a white suit.
The alien had a pretty face, looking like a human girl in her mid twenties. Auburn hair, Caucasian skin. Human all over (the trio noticed two large bumps protruding from her chest, indicating very big breasts), but for her height. She was huge!
The alien kept looking at the cone, a smile on her face. It was the kind of facial expression one had when finally arrived at a holiday destination. She seemed oblivious to the trio watching her from the window a couple of feet away. Or ignoring them.

"What the f...", Luke said. The other two were too baffled to speak. The alien girl suddenly looked around her, and the trio ducked simultaneously as its head turned towards the window.

"It's an alien!" Dennis winced. "We're going to be abducted."

"We should really call the police," Luke said in a low voice.

"Yeah, right," Paul said. They'll believe us immediately. "Hello, a large UFO landed in our garden and a large alien has come to get us. Please sent a patrol car," he mocked a telephone call.

"What do we do?" Dennis whispered.

Paul looked cautiously out of the window again. "It has quite some tits, it seems," he remarked, grinning.

"Hush! It...she might hear us...", Dennis said.

"I'm going outside," Paul said after a while.

"Are you mad?" Dennis said. "We should really call the police. I'm not going to repeat it again."

"Oh, yeah. And what do we tell them? There is an alien girl in our garden, three times as tall as we are. Ha! They would ask us what we smoked," Paul said and went towards the back door.

"He's mad. Stupid," Dennis winched. Luke said nothing, but kept looking out of the window. The girl was examining the cone in her hands again when they heard the back door opening and saw Paul coming out, approaching her.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Chapter 2
 
"Excuse me, miss," Paul said, approaching the alien girl. "Do you need help?"

The girl looked down at him, like an adult at a child. Paul stood four feet away from her, smiling. Luke and Dennis watched from the house, not even taking a breath. Paul hardly reached her thighs.

The girl replied in an unknown language. It sounded a bit like Russian.

"I'm sorry, do you speak English?", Paul asked, still smiling.

The girl raised an arm and opened a small box sued in the sleeve of her suit. Its fabric looked a bit like cotton, but Paul could see it was made of an unknown, alien material, almost looking like a liquid. She pushed a few buttons, closed the box and lowered her arm again.

"We have language compatibility now," she said, in perfect English.

"Err, yes...I asked if you needed help?" Paul said, a bit baffled.

"No. Everything is fine. Perfect, as a matter of fact," she added, looking gleefully at the cone. "I'm going to be the next driver. Oh, this is great!"

"Well, instead of talking here outside....o no, you can't come in, you wouldn't fit. But maybe the garage, yes? It's big, and we only have one car. Plenty of room, heh, heh." Paul pointed towards the garage, which was located next to their house.

"No thanks," the girl said. "I must register this first. The computer saves the time I found it, and the one with the fastest time becomes the next driver....I'm sure it'll be me!"

She grinned broadly as she went back inside her ship, obviously to register the time she found this cone-like thing. After a short while, she emerged again, smiling happily.

"I'm sure I'm the first! Then, I shall be the Technocrat’s personal driver! O, joyous day! We must celebrate! Come aboard, I'll tell you all you want to know! Come, ask your friends -yes, I've seen them- to come aboard as well. I suppose you have never been in a space vessel, since your species -humans, right?- hasn't developed space flight yet."

"OK...." Paul said, a bit overwhelmed by her swift invitation and went back inside. Dennis and Luke stood in the kitchen, a thousand questions burning in their minds. But Paul spoke first.

"She is harmless, I suppose. And she wants us to come aboard her vessel. Then, she'll tell us everything. And she knows you are here.", he added.

Reluctantly, the trio went outside. They had indeed never been inside a space ship, but what if this alien was going to abduct them? After some hesitation, they entered the ship, their curiosity winning from their fear.

The ships' interior looked like a cockpit, all kinds of devices, screens and gizmo's blinking, beeping, rotating. A couple of closed doors indicated there were other rooms, but what they contained was not revealed. The girl sat down in a chair, which seemed to be the pilot's seat. There were a number of free chairs, each more than twice the size of a terrestrial one.

Now inside the ship, they could clearly see their "host". She was not that beautiful, but had pretty features. Auburn hair, as they already saw, reaching her shoulders. Gray eyes. But that height.... She was formidable! Sitting in the chair, she still towered three feet over the standing trio.

"From what planet are you?" Paul asked. Dennis was hiding behind Luke, looking up at her in fear.

"I'm from a planet called Krawalon," she said. "And I was looking for the cone."

"You mean that black object?" Paul asked.

"Yep. I needed it to get the job.  Now, I've got the set complete. Oh, by the way, you can call me Marian."

The trio introduced themselves, Dennis a bit reluctant, and shook hands. Marian's hand covered theirs as well as their wrists easily. "Please, have a seat," Marian said.

The three guys sat down, after having climbed in a chair. It could contain all three of them with ease.

"What job are you talking about?", Paul inquired. "You said something about driving?"

"Well, I can become the personal driver of the Technocrat," Marian said, her face shining with glee. "Imagine, me, driving the Technocrat around the Krawalonian Technocracy! I can talk to him in private every time I do so. Oh, the gods are smiling upon me today," she giggled, rubbed her huge hands happily.

Paul only understood half of what she was talking about. But he deduced this "Technocrat" was an important person on her world, perhaps even the leader.
 
"And you need a cone to do so?", he inquired.

"No, no. I need six items, six different shapes. I already found the other five, the sphere, cube, pyramid, cylinder and prism. Now, I've got the cone as well. And that means I am eligible for driving the Technocrat."

"Can you explain?", Paul asked.

"Well," Marian said, "As I said, I come from a planet called Krawalon. It orbits a star you humans call "Algol". It is about 94 light-years from here....and we possess many colonies on other planets  in other star systems. I understand you humans cannot travel beyond the speed of light, not even reaching a fraction of that speed. No matter.
We are a united people, calling ourselves "Krawalonians". We live under the enlightened rule of the Technocrat, a person being genetically modified and raised to be a benevolent, rational and just leader. It is a great honor to be in his (or her) presence. So you can understand I'm happy to become his personal driver.
The Technocrat needs to inspect his many planets, visiting them and attend ceremonies and political meetings. He needs a driver to pilot him save and quick from one place to another in his ship. Recently, his driver died, and a successor is needed. Or should I say "was", because I'm going to be it!"

The trio listened with interest. Marian told them a lot more. Her home world possessed technology mankind could only dream of. The small device in the sleeve of her suit she activated earlier was a universal translator, hence they could understand each other now. The ship they were in was hers, equipped with all kinds of computers, screens, receivers and the like.

"Err, yes, but what of this cone?", Dennis suddenly asked.

"Well, to test the would-be drivers, a number of tests are done. The last and most difficult one is finding six objects being spread throughout the Technocracy. The first one having collected the complete set is the next driver, as I mentioned. For every contestant, a set of six shapes is released, by the way, but it doesn't matter which ones you find. You need a complete set, and you need to be the first to collect it to pass the test.
These objects have rudimentary artificial intelligence, knowing where to go and hide. You need to be a good driver to find one of them, let alone all six, if I may say so myself....Imagine, one was located inside this huge asteroid orbiting Riel....but I found it, heh, heh.
Now, this cone must have a malfunction. I found it in the Alpha Centauri system, the one closest to your Solar system and outer border of our empire, but as I was about to retrieve it, it suddenly ignited its engines again and flew away. It was not supposed to do so, certainly not to cross the border and fly to Earth, since your planet lies beyond Krawalonian territory. I am even not allowed to be here, officially, since it is a capital offence to cross the galactic border. But no one needs to know that. The computer, praise the gods, only registers the time I found it, not the place."

Marian grinned.
"Yes, we know a lot about you humans. Radio waves from your planet reach our listening posts on Alpha Centauri for decades now," , she told the trio to their great astonishment.
"We can receive every TV channel on Earth,” she continued, and demonstrated this by switching a screen in the cockpit on. It showed CNN. She also mentioned the reason why mankind never received Krawalonian messages was that her people didn't use radio waves anymore to transit data for two hundred (Terran) years, and that it was forbidden to contact any species that hadn't founded a colony outside their own Solar system yet.
"We know your languages, parts of your different cultures, level of science and technology and the like. We even enjoy many of your TV shows. I personally love the Star Trek series. It's very popular on our worlds."

"Great," Luke said, who liked the series as well. It was the first time he spoke, and Marian smiled at him.

"Well, I've got enough time left for a celebration," Marian said, raising from her seat. Then, to the trio's amazement, she started to undress. She took of her boots and opened her white spacesuit.
Within ten seconds, she stood naked before the guys, revealing a fantastic body. It would have been extremely good looking if her body had been about 5'7 or so, but her 17-foot frame made it awesome. A colossus of female flesh, standing in full glory before the seated trio. To the guys' astonishment and happiness, Marian was indeed the owner of a huge pair of tits. They'd have looked huge yet firm on a girl of normal height, but, being in proportion with her huge body, they were enormous, colossal, stupendous mountains of lust-triggering meat. What a sight to see! A goddess of lust, her body begging to be taken. Paul and Luke developed instantly a hard-on.

"What are you waiting for? Undress! Let's fuck!", Marian invited. "I thought you humans liked to fuck. On my world, we fuck all the time. Come on, remove your clothing and let's have a party!"

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Chapter 3

"What are we going to do now?", Dennis said.

"What you are going to do is your business," Paul said. "But I'm going to have a good time here!" He started to undress, and being naked, walked towards Marian. She grabbed Paul as soon as he was within reach, lifted him without effort up with one hand, and pressed him firmly against one of her huge tits. It was two times bigger and more voluminous than his head.

"Suck it! Suck it, little man. Some me some human sex!", she hotly breathed. Paul could hardly breathe himself, the huge mass of tittymeat covered his entire face. But it was heaven! He sucked her huge nipple, the size of a finger, as if his life depended on it. Marian started to pant. She could hold his 160 lbs body against hers with ease, as she kept him lifted and pressed against her tit for minutes without tiring. She wasn't only big, but extremely strong as well, it seemed.

"I'm in, too!" Luke said, after having watched the scene for a minute. He undressed as well, walking towards the alien lust goddess, his stiff member dripping with arousal. Marian saw him and grabbed him by his hair. She spread her legs, and, using his hair for leverage, rubbed her crotch with his face, as if she was wiping it with a piece of toilet paper. Her pussyslime made Luke's face wet, and he licked and sucked it greedily. Her juices tasted delicious.

Only Dennis remained dressed. He was too baffled to do anything. He was a rather shy guy, never a hit with the girls in town. Marian looked lustfully at him.

"Come, what are you waiting for? Fuck me!" she breathed hotly at him.

"Now, I don't know...I...you...", he stammered.

"Oh, shut up!", Marian cried playfully. She suddenly raised a leg, nine feet long, and with great agility pushed her big toe in Dennis still talking mouth. Dennis was silenced immediately.
Then, as if her leg was a fishing rod, she dragged him towards her. She placed her foot, the big toe of which was still in Dennis's mouth, on his body. It covered Dennis from chin to upper legs, being easily three feet long. "Suck! Suck all three of you! Suck the new driver!" she panted.

She squeezed Paul's head between her huge boobs, they enveloped his head completely. Paul felt like he was in heaven, nothing but huge titflesh around him. This was truly cosmic! Her brushing and rubbing of his head in her cleavage made his dick explode. He shot his load violently over Marian's huge body.
Dennis wasn't pleased. Marian’s huge toe was as big as a lemon, filling his entire mouth. He tried to get away from under her foot, but his struggling only made her hornier. God, was she strong! He couldn't move the huge foot on his body, nor scream. Dennis wasn't able to bite either, Marians huge toe held his jaw firmly open near breaking point. He tried to punch her, but it seemed she didn't feel his blows at all. Actually Marian did feel his blows, but to her huge frame and strength, they felt like gentle hugs. His punching had the opposite effect; she got more and more horny.
Luke, however, enjoyed himself very much. He licked her huge pussylips, twice the size of the  ones of his mouth, kissed her cunt, drank her juices. The sensation of her wet cunt and the overwhelming smell made him come too. His cum shot up like a fountain, splashing against her huge buttocks. Slowly, it dripped down from her asscheeks.

Marian came as well. The three little guys, one between her boobs, one licking her cunt and one, as she thought, sucking her toe and caressing her leg, made her come violently. Paul felt her nipples hardening against his shoulders as she orgasmed, they were now as thick as a thumb and as long as a pencil.
Her lover between her legs got a full broadside. Luke's face was flooded with her sticking slime and cum, as Marian's other hand held his face tightly against her crotch. She simply let her juices run all over him, like watering a plant.

"AAAAaaaaaarrrrgghh!!!!" Marian's orgasmed violently and it felt fantastic. The humans were a backward species, but they knew how to fuck! She couldn't remember ever having had such an intense orgasm.
"Yes", she thought. "I'll take these three guys with me. Back to Krawalon. There, I'll keep them and fuck them every day. My three little sexslaves..." Humans are a sexual species, she knew, for she had seen more than enough movies and talk shows from their planet. Nothing but sex, sex, sex.

Marian let Paul go, who slit down her belly and huge long legs until he hit the spaceship's floor. Luke dropped to the floor as well when she released him, his face covered with a thick layer of slime. But it felt good, even though he was coughing and gagging from her cum. Dennis coughed too, after Marian pulled her huge toe from his mouth, plopping like a cork from a bottle.
"Phew! That felt good!" Marian swept the sweat from her face. "You guys should come with me, back to Krawalon! I'm sure you'll love it."

"Going to your planet? Never!" Dennis said.

"We cannot simply leave our world," Luke said, though having sex with her was the best experience he ever had. "We have our home here and...".

"Come on! This polluted shithole? Nothing but war, misery and economic crisis! I'd love to join you," Paul said, turning to Marian.

"You're kidding!" Dennis said. "Do you know what you're saying? You would be a dwarf there!" He turned towards Marian as well. "I suppose everybody on your home world is your size?"

"No, no. Actually, everybody can change their size. It is because of our star. It changes its size too. We've read your findings about Algol, and you too know its size changing as well. To you, it seems Algol is changing its brightness. But it actually changes its size, and we can do this too. Evolution, you know. Look it up, if you don't believe me.", Marian said and started to dress. "You cannot make me pregnant, by the way. Our DNA is not compatible to yours. And because of that, diseases cannot be transmitted too. It is not like in "War of the Worlds....great movie though.", she added.

"Your people can change sizes?" Luke asked in disbelief. "So you could make yourself smaller?"

"No, but bigger. This is my "natural" height. But we can increase our sizes for a while. However," she continued when she saw the baffled faces of the trio, "there are many people your sizes on Krawalon. You wouldn't be noticed, since we look like you humans. I promise I shall take good care of you...."

"Yes," Paul said.

"No!", Dennis cried.

"Well...", Luke hesitated.

Marian was about to put her boots on, when suddenly the vessel rumbled. The four were thrown against a wall when the ship tilted. Marian, holding herself against a chair, looked out of one of the windows. She noticed the ship ascending.

"Oh, FUCK!", she swore, as she saw the cause.

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Chapter 4

A huge eye peered into the window. As it saw Marian, it narrowed, signaling its owner was smiling.

"Marcia!", Marian hissed.

"What? What is happening?" Luke asked. The other two where rubbing the spots where their bodies hit the walls.

"Open the pod doors, bitch!" a loud voice boomed. "No tricks, or I'll crush this piece of space junk in my fist!"  Marian's ship was equipped with a universal translator as well, so Paul, Luke and Dennis could understand what this Marcia said too.

"Says you," Marian muttered under her breath as she turned from the window and swiftly pushed a button on the ship's control panel. A humming noise suddenly appeared, and the ship slowly descended, accompanied by a loud curse. It was the loud voice.

"What the hell?" Paul asked as the gently ship hit the ground.

"It's Marcia! A competitor, and, as I hate to mention, an, err, "acquaintance" of me. She must have followed me here! She's after the objects too...luckily, I took safety measures and equipped my vessel with a sophisticated shield generator. The activation of the shield pried her hand open. It guards against a lot of things....That fucking bitch! She is going to get it!" she concluded, her voice filled with anger.

She pushed another button on the control panel, and a terrible scream was heard. Marian had fired a gun at this Marcia, hitting her with a stunning ray.

"She has used our natural ability to increase height," Marian explained to the shocked trio. "Marcia and I both want the job. She must have followed me....now she is here too, and wants to steal one or more of the objects from me. You can register one and the same object more than once, you know.... But I'll not let her have them! She is going to regret this!" Marian looked through a window. She saw another spaceship, recognizing it as Marcia’s. She must have landed while Marian was having sex, hence she hadn’t noticed.

"I trust she is no friend of you," Paul said, looking out of one of the ships windows and seeing a huge figure lying next to the house. It was easily two times as big as their home, wearing the same suit as Marian.

"OH GOD!" Dennis cried, when he saw it too. Marcia was lying where their garage had been. It was buried under her huge body now. "She has destroyed the garage! Our car! What if she had destroyed our house? Ooooooh." Dennis fainted.

"She is no friend indeed," Marian said. "She is a bitch. Lazy, thieving, stupid. We know each other for a long time, and I can tell you I cannot express my dislike or my desire to see her vanquished.”

The huge figure stirred a little. Marian, seeing this, dove towards the ship's door. "Stay here!", she shouted back. "Don't leave until I return...and don't touch anything!"

Marian went outside, cursing she hadn‘t taken a hand weapon with her. She cautiously approached the huge shape lying next to the trio's house, her eyes fixed on it. She knew Marcia wouldn't halt for anything to get her way. As she was about fifteen feet from her, an arm suddenly shot out, reaching towards Marian.

"GOTCHA!", Marcia cried. She had only feinted to be unconscious.

"NOPE!" , Marian cried back, having dodged her grabbing hand. She knew her too well.

Marcia clenched a fist and struck at Marian. She slammed down, missing Marian who dove aside. A hit would have killed her for sure. As big as Marian was, she was nothing but a doll compared to the gigantic Marcia, who now rose to her full height.

Inside the ship, Paul, Luke and Dennis, who had gotten up again sucked in their breaths as they saw the second alien stand up. She was enormous! Their not so little house, three stories high, barely reached her thighs. It looked like a gigantic child was standing next to a dollhouse. Marcia had to be at least 75 feet tall!

She raised one of her huge feet and stamped down on the spot were Marian stood. Again, the latter was quicker. She made a summersault, evading Marcia's huge booted foot, which was about as long as she Marian was tall. The windows of the trio's house rattled from the impact.

"You cursed bitch!", Marcia spat. "Dodge this!"

To Marian's horror, not to mention the trio's, Marcia bent down and tore the house from its foundations. It cracked in protest as it rose from the ground, dust and small bricks raining down. Marcia lifted it slowly above her head, as if she was holding a large boulder. A large rectangular hole was left in the ground were it had been standing.

Then, with all her strength, Marcia threw the house down upon Marian. It shattered with a loud noise, and if she ship hadn't been protected by a shield, it would've been severly damaged by the debris flying around.

"Our house!", Dennis winched, his hand before his mouth. "Our beautiful house! Our furniture! Our...". He fainted again.

Paul and Luke, both still naked, stood looking outside the window, frozen. This was horrible!

Marian disappeared under the house as Marcia threw it upon her. She hadn't been able to dodge the large building. There was no movement under the debris, nothing but a pile of stones, concrete and shattered wood and furniture could be seen, clouds of dust emerging from it. Marcia grinned as she admired her work, then turned towards the ship.

"All right, you primitive semi-sentient worms! I want the six objects! And I want them now! If not, I'll overload the shields with my board weaponry and take them myself! And you will be gelly between my fingers! Give them to me, and I might let you live!". She put her hands on her hips, towering high above the ship, being the size of a shoebox to her.

"What do we do?", Paul said, looking at the enormous white wall in front of the window that was Marcia's boot.

"We better cooperate," Luke suggested. "Give her the...O FUCK!" He suddenly realized Marian never told them where were the other five objects in the ship were located.

"Then we must tell her," Paul said, after Luke told them about this. "And hope she will believe us...", he added in a fearful voice. He had little hope she would.

"OK, I warned you!" Marcia said after half a minute. "Just you wait!" She turned towards her ship, which had landed 50 feet from the trio's house in a farmers' field. She raised her arm towards it, opening a box in her sleeve just like Marian did, and wanted to push a button, obviously to activate the ship's weapons. But as she was about to do so, a large rumble behind her made her turn. From the debris of the house Marian rose. But not just up.
She was growing.

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Chapter 5

Marian rose higher and higher. She reached 25 feet before Marcia realized what was going on, then 35 feet, then 45. The wounds in her face closed as she gained height. The Krawalonians seemed to have regenerative abilities as well when they grew.
The debris she was standing in was slowly shoved aside, her still naked feet expanding rapidly. Marian gained height quickly, her body growing a full three feet each second.

"Tell me this ain't real..." Luke said in a tired voice.

Paul could only watch open-mouthed as he saw Marian grow higher and higher, raising from the leftovers of their house.

"Don't tell me they're going to fight..." Luke whimpered. But that was exactly what they were about to do.

Marian, now the same height as Marcia, ran towards her. She rose her fist while doing so, swinging it towards Marcia's face. She missed, for Marcia was as agile as she was. Then, the battle really began. Marian and Marcia, two 75-foot tall giants, grabbed each other and started to wrestle. They held each other by the arms, making an angry face, spitting and swearing, pulling each other's hair. Marian tried to push Marcia back, but Marcia, having seen Marian wore no boots, stamped forcefully on her feet as she tried to. Marian winched in pain. She had to remove Marcia‘s boots. Marian grabbed Marcia’s arms, and let herself fall back, taking Marcia with her. The impact caused a small earthquake, though Paul and Luke couldn’t feel it. The ship’s shields protected them against tremors too.

Both girls lying on the ground now, Marian trapped Marcia's upper body using her legs in a scissor hold. Then she grabbed a leg and tore off one boot, throwing it away, never caring it smashed a nearby tree upon landing. She repeated the other procedure just in time, for Marcia managed to break her leg scissor and hurled herself, now barefooted as well, on her opponent. But Marian, now on her back, raised a leg, catching Marcia on it, and with great strength stretched it in a kicking motion, flipping Marcia over her. She flew a dozen feet through the air, landing on her own spaceship. It crushed like a soda can under her weight. Marcia obviously hadn’t raised her shields, or didn’t have any.

"YOU DAMNED BITCH!" Marcia cried when she realized what happened to her ship. Getting up quickly, she turned around, her face filled with hatred. "For this, I'm going to KILL YOU! And then I'm taking YOUR vessel back, after I’ve shredded your three little lovers to pieces!! HERE!", she concluded, and started to grow again.  

Marcia let loose. Before the eyes of Marian, she shot up. Marcia grew to 100 feet, 200, 300, 500. Her expanding body soon eclipsed the sun, showing no sign of slowing.

"What kind of creatures are these?" Luke asked, seeing the already huge giantess grow and grow.

Paul was too baffled to say anything. Dennis was still out.

Marcia shot past the 1000 foot mark, looking down at the now doll sized Marian at her feet. The heel of her naked foot expanded over the debris of the trio’s house and garage, its vast weight crumbling the remains further.

Marian, however, was not baffled. She merely looked up at the titaness with hatred. As Marcia reached 1500 feet, the house's leftovers firmly pressed into the ground under her heel, she stopped.

"What have you got to say now, bitch?", Marcia asked, hands on her hips.

"Is that all?", Marian cried up. "Watch this, dumbass!"

Marian began to grow too. She expanded quicker than Marcia, gaining dozens of feet per second. She reached Marcia's height within a minute, but didn't stop. Marian simply grew further and further, as if nothing was more normal. To the Krawalonians, it was.

2000 feet. 3000. 4000. Marian halted a the lofty height of one mile, now it was her looking down at Marcia. Marian's gargantuan feet pressed the entire farming field into the ground, having shoved away six trees like daisies and smashed the farmhouse. It had been the size of a matchbox to her expanding naked feet, the enormous pink wall of flesh her heel was bulldozing it merciless. The farmer and his family were buried under the crumbling walls first and then under Marian’s rapidly expanding foot meat. Marian didn't notice.

Meanwhile, Dennis had passed out for the third time, after his tortured eyes had witnessed a gigantic Marcia standing were their home had been an hour ago, while Marian was busy outgrowing her. It was not his day. Nor Earth’s, as it soon turned out.

"They are having a growth contest!", Paul said, his voice full of despair. "They have gone mad! What is going to happen to us? What is going to happen to Earth when they don't stop?"

"Reminds me of that Tex Avery cartoon," Luke said. "You know, the two main characters drank from a bottle of plant growth until it was empty. And then they stood on an Earth as big as a ball...".

"Noooooo...." Paul replied. He was glad that the ship was protected by a shield, and that both girls stood quite a distance from it. But he wasn't sure if this shield was able to absorb the impact of a 2000 feet long foot stomping down on it. They watched the fight continue, as if watching a B-movie.

Marian grabbed Marcia, lifting the 1500 feet tall alien like a child. Then she twisted around her axis, grinding a hole in the ground 500 feet deep, while swinging Marcia around her. Having gained enough momentum, she let Marcia loose. The screaming giantess flew four miles through the air, landing in the middle of Boston. 
The impact of her landing caused severe destruction. Twenty large buildings were heavily damaged, and although Marcia’s body didn't destroy them totally, they would have been declared uninhabitable. "Would", because Marcia got up, brushed herself off, and started to grow again.

"So, you want it rough, eh? You'll get it," she hissed as she shot up.

Her already huge body expanded anew, but this time, they stood in the middle of a crowed city, not somewhere out in the open. Not that she cared. For her, the humans were little more than vermin, animals with rudimentary intelligence at best. A species hardly able to reach the moon of their home world. She grew and grew, surpassing the 2000 feet mark in ten seconds. Turning a deaf ear towards the screams of terror below her, caused by the destruction her now 400 feet long feet wrecked upon Boston, she straightened her back, determined to kill Marian. "I'm not holding back anymore," she thought. "No more competition, no more games! I'm unleashing my full potential now, Marian...".

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Chapter 6

Marcia shot up like the mercury of a frozen thermometer in boiling water. The fabric of her spacesuit consisted of a material completely alien to Earth, but as the trio in the spaceship (Dennis had regained consciousness again), as well as the rest of mankind witnessed by the already arrived news helicopters, it grew along with the two girls.
Hands on her hips, her icy stare fixed on the mile-high Marian four miles away, Marcia continued her growth. She hit the 3000 feet mark, then 4000, then a mile. The people in Boston were running like mad, traffic clogged the streets, panic broke out as the alien's naked feet continued to expand, pushing entire buildings aside like nothing.
Toes, larger than the largest planes, steamrolled forward, smashing trees, houses, cars and trains, while smearing countless people over what was left of Boston's infrastructure. Paul, Luke  and Dennis saw with horror on the ship’s screen how a camera filmed the alien's toes avalanching towards them as she grew, closer and closer, until nothing but pink was to be seen. Then, a loud crunch, and only black remained as she obliterated the camera as well as its operator under her ever- expanding toes.

Boston's buildings, even the tallest ones like the Prudential Tower, looked like splinters compared to her feet. They crumbled like rotten paper, were shoved in to the Charles River or steamrolled flat under Marcia's toes and heels. And still she continued to grow. All off Boston was replaced by two large, pink feet, even her ankles were many times higher as the highest skyscraper had been. Mankind looked in astonishment at the growing alien, everybody with a TV or Internet already knew about the two visitors in Boston. Many people realized how insignificant humans seemed compared to these two girls. These titans were able to destroy their biggest cities, mightiest armies and most impressive achievements by merely standing next to it and grow.

Reaching the head-spinning, unbelieving height of 30 miles, Marcia stopped growing. Boston was obliterated, it's ruins were piled up against the sides of her feet, as her growth had shoved all of the city aside like loose sand. She couldn't see Marian anymore for her opponent's body, even though a full mile tall, was below the clouds.

"Where are you, bitch? Should I raise my foot and stamp blindly until I feel your small body squish? Hmm? Yes, maybe I should do that!" Marcia's voice thundered over half the continent. She raised a foot, easily 4 miles long, but before she could bring it down, she noticed something behind her. It was Marian, whose body was raising up in the air as well. She had ran around Boston, knowing Marcia couldn't see her anymore because of the clouds, hoping to tackle her from behind.

Before Marcia was able to turn, Marian, whose body was expanding rapidly and was already about half the size of hers, rammed Marcia forcefully in her back. She stumbled forward, but was able to remain upright. Turning around, Marian was approaching, her height increasing fast.

"I've tanked some energy too, before I left," she said. "I can still grow as well, bitch. And you are going to regret landing on this planet!", she added, grabbing her. But Marcia, still a head taller, was quicker. She blocked Marian's grabbing arms, bent over, slammed her shoulder in Marian's belly and lifted her up, arms locked around her waist. Then she rose Marian, who was now 30 miles tall as well, above her head.

“DIE, BITCH!”, she screamed, and threw Marian away again, this time dozens of miles.

Countless news helicopters showed Earth this unique display of strength. A 30-mile giantess, lifted up in the air by another one, billions of tons of weight raised many miles up. Nothing but Earth itself was able to carry such a weight, let alone that anything man-made was able to throw it around. Countless millions of people sucked in their breaths as they witnessed this cataclysmic battle. As if two higher powers, angel vs. demon, fought for Earth's salvation or doom. The outcome was probably going to be “doom”.

Marian landed with an impact that put the power of an entire arsenal of nukes to shame. The resulting shockwave her unmeasurable weight caused hitting the ground destroyed countless cities across the entire planet. Earthquakes all over the world destroyed hundreds of thousands of buildings, old or new. New hills and canyons were formed, while existing ones were obliterated. Flows of rivers changed, the geography and infrastructure of entire nations were severely disrupted. All this caused by Marian hitting the ground.
Upon landing, Marian buried three cities under her 30 mile body, one was completely squashed under her vast boobs, who created two large craters in the earth. Thousands of buildings were pressed into oblivion in a split second, more than a million died. Her fall also caused cracks in the earth so vast, they swallowed entire villages, forests and a lake.

Marcia bent over, and tore the city of Newton from its foundations. To her 30 mile bulk, it had the size of a small pizza, a brown plate dotted with small bumps of grey that were skyscrapers.

"Catch!", she cried, and threw the city towards Marian. It hit her hard in her face, Newton splattering like a snowball against a wall. Countless buildings were destroyed, the inhabitants killed down to the last.
Marian wiped her face, removing dozens of buildings, trees and cars like pieces of dirt. She got up quickly and was on Marcia before she could hurl another city at her. She had just torn Somerville from the ground, but Marian, with a swift kick, smashed it in her hands. Buildings flew all over the continent, many landed in the Atlantic.

The catfight continued, Marian and Marcia wrestling the gargantuest wrestling match ever witnessed on Earth. Their stomping, trampling feet, seeking to keep their bodies in balance, unknowingly crushed entire cities, woods, hills. Even mountains were pressed fully into the ground, back into the Earth they emerged from over the course of millions of years by the stomping feet of the two fighting aliens. An entire army, consisting of 20,000 men and hundreds of tanks, was simply stepped on as the two giants fought. The two giantesses didn't even notice. The soldiers and their weaponry ended under the sole of Marcia, stepped on like a patch of moss. Her huge weight compressed the soldiers’ bodies into diamonds, while the tank's metal vaporized under the enormous pressure of her mass.

The two aliens punched, kicked and wrestled. Mostly fighting while lying on the ground, they rolled across the entire continent, taking many cities of the USA with them as they wrestled and stomped.

Having rolled and wrestled themselves into the state of Indiana, Marian punched Marcia severely into the stomach.

"Eat this," she hissed, and watched with pleasure how Marcia, nauseous, turned away from her. Marcia grabbed her stomach, bent over and started to throw up.

Millions of gallons of acidic liquid, foul smelling and consisting of partly digested alien food flooded over Indiana, hitting the city of Indianapolis hard. For its inhabitants it was the most horrible experience ever. A large flood of brownish liquid, emerging from the gagging mouth of a 30-mile high giantess, hit the city's centre like a thick waterfall. Her vomit covered and washed away thousands of buildings within a few seconds. But people and trees weren't just simply flushed away by the avalanche-like barf, they were simply dissolved by her digestive fluids, which seemed to be far more potent than the human ones. Even trains, cars and other objects consisting mostly of metal corroded and dissolved in an instant.   
Marcia's horrible choking and gagging sounds added to the mass panic and despair, as another huge wave of corroding, stinking vomit spattered down on, her mile-long mouth seemed to produce this hellish brew in unlimited supply.

Marcia kept throwing up for a dozen seconds more, producing another million gallons of vomit, turning the state of Indianapolis into a large lake of foul-smelling, corroding brew. Then, in a fluid motion, she stood upright, turned, and swung her arm while turning towards the approaching Marian.
Marcia hit her straight in the face. Marian stumbled back, then fell again, torturing the Earth with another shockwave, causing yet another number of planet-wide destructions. Luckily, the shields of Marian's spaceship protected the trio against the shockwaves as well. They were watching the fight on the screen, frozen. Dennis too, he had remained to stay conscious.
 
Marian fell on her side. Her head landed next to the city of Lafayette. Her enormous left tit crushed a nearby village, her meaty orb being bigger and many times more massive. Another village was buried under her left butt cheek.

Blood tickled out of Marian's mouth, a few droplets to her, but entire lakes to the poor city of Lafayette. The city, severely damaged already by the impact of her fallings, was now drenched in the red, sticky, metallic smelling fluid. Rivers of blood washed debris, buildings and people away, drowning and demolishing.

As she was lying there, Marian saw Marcia approach her, uncaringly crushing cities the size of cookies under her bare feet. They crumbled as cookies too, to her they were mere patches of grey that disappeared entirely under her soles.
Marcia wanted to kick Marian, but the latter was quicker. She grabbed her swinging leg firmly, and, still lying on the ground, twisted it with all her strength. It made Marcia loose balance, who now fell on her back too. Whatever was left of the state of Indiana was now replaced by a two mile deep chasm the shape of Marcia's back and butt. Marian sprang up and, before Marcia could react, hurled herself on her. The fight continued again on the ground, both girls wanted to be on top, hoping to get the advantage.

Marcia and Marian continued rolling westwards over the North American continent, steamrolling over cities, hills and mountains. They left a trail of destruction, 30 miles wide and roughly 3000 feet deep, where their bodies had been. Nothing, not even the strongest city and largest mountain was able to withstand their sheer mass. The two girls had no eye for the destruction they caused. They only were bent on killing each other, that was all that mattered. Not the parts of a large wood that clung in Marians hair like pieces of moss, nor the dozens of villages sticking on Marcia's back like specks of dust.

Finally reaching the western coast of North America, Marian felt Marcia's strength fading. Krawalonians were able to increase their height, but only for a limited amount of time, like a human could only run or do push-ups for a short while before having to take a break.
Marian, lying underneath Marcia now, pushed her up, raised a knee, moved it between their bodies and, like she did earlier, kicked with all her remaining power. Marcia flew again over Marian’s head.

SPLASH!!! Marcia fell into the Pacific, her mass causing a tidal wave that would sweep dozens of coastal settlements away. Ships bobbed dangerously up and down the huge waves her body caused, many capsized and sank. Marian got up and was on her within a second, pinning Marcia under her body weight. Then, both hands on her opponent's throat, she pressed down. Marcia's head disappeared under the ocean's surface, her arms trying to pry Marian's hands away. The two aliens were quite a distance from the coast, from a human’s point of view that is, and the ocean’s water level was deep enough to cover Marcia's head completely. Marcia kicked, pounded, struggled, but Marian, filled with rage and anger, didn't yield. Marian kept pressing down, until suddenly Marcia's arms dropped into the water and her legs ceased kicking. A large bubble, and Marcia lay still. Marian had drowned her enemy in the Pacific.

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Chapter 7

Standing upright, the three mile deep ocean water hardly reaching halfway her calves, Marian looked at the corpse of Marcia. It floated in the water now, her eyes wide open in shock and despair.

"You won't take nothing from me, bitch!", Marian said. She saw how Marcia's body started to shrink, her now dead body not able anymore to hold her vast form. As Marcia shrank, a large whirlpool started filling the vacuum in the ocean. Marian saw how little ships were sucked into its centre, spinning like a twister before going down.

Marian took a deep breath. It shouldn't have taken much longer, this fight, because she felt her own energy dwindling rapidly as well. She turned and, using a small compass-like device on the box in the now torn sleeve of her suit, went back to dry land.

Marian went back to the place where she left her ship, caring nothing about squashing whatever might have survived the catfight under her huge, wet feet.
She was slowly shrinking, being only three miles tall as she reached the outskirts of Boston, now flattened and replaced by two 4-mile long imprints of Marcia’s feet. She shrank further, standing in front of her ship, until she was back to her old size of 17 feet.

Paul, Luke and Dennis looked at her with disbelief as she entered. They had seen on the screen what happened, and they were in shock. Marian smiled weakly at them, she was tired. The humans didn't know 30 miles was the maximum height her species could reach, and that only for a brief period of time, and then only if they had stuffed their bodies with sufficient energy in the form of highly nutritious food. Marian had.

Without saying a word, she sat in her seat and pushed a few buttons. A red beam shot from the nose of the ship, making the leftovers of Marcia’s vessel explode. Then, she pushed a few buttons more and the ship took of.

"What are you going to do?", Luke said, seeing the ship ascend.

"I'm leaving. And I'll take you with me. By the gods, that bitch wore me out," Marian sighted.

"Oh, this is GREAT!", Dennis said. "You come here, start to fight, wreck our world and now we have to come with you? Just like that?"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you," Marian said. Her ship had passed the moon already and was gaining more and more speed. "After all, I'm going to get the job as a driver, and I'll get paid well. I can afford many husbands, but I'll settle with you three."

"You killed hundreds of millions!", Dennis cried. He had heard a government official say nuclear weaponry was about to be deployed, but the fight wasover and Marian back in the ship before a nuke was fired. He had hoped they would have. "You destroyed our home! You wrecked our city! You...you...". He was looking for words to accuse her.

"Marcia is to blame. She has always been jealous of me....But finally she dead now, and I'll be the next driver." Marian looked at the trio, who looked back at her with looks of disbelief. "Come on," she said. "The victims were only humans. Not people."

Marian pushed another button. The stars of outer space became long white stripes, and a small rumble could be felt. "This is warp speed. We are now traveling faster than light...", she explained, indicating the subject "killing millions" was a closed chapter to her now.

And with that, she put her ship on autopilot and showed her (unwilling) guests their quarter. One of the doors revealed a small room with a couple of beds.

"We’ll arrive at Krawalon in about two of your weeks. I'll tell you everything you want to know about your new home in the meantime. And we'll have wonderful sex every day! But now, I need some rest and a shower...". Marian left, leaving the baffled trio behind.  

"Now what are we going to do?" Dennis said. "Earth is wrecked. Our house destroyed, and we are aboard an alien vessel on our way to a world we know nothing off!"

"Terrible, terrible," was all Paul could say. He was shaken from the destruction of the world.

"And that bitch killed more people than all dictators and tyrants together! And she is only interested in getting that damned job!", Dennis cried.

Luke looked out of the window. "She won't hold it for long," he muttered.

"What?" Paul asked, looking up.

"She won't hold it for long," Luke repeated.

"Oh, really? Why?"

"She told us she had no right to enter our world," Luke said, turning around. "She said it was a capital offence. Now, she also revealed her people have a listening post at Alpha Centauri, to receive our radio waves."

"Yes...", Dennis said.

"Well, radio waves travel with light speed. Alpha Centauri is about 4,3 light-years from the Sun. So, in 4,3 years, the news broadcasts from their little catfight will reach the receivers at Alpha Centauri. Her entire empire will be able to see her and this Marcia fighting. On Earth! What do you think the consequences will be for her? She'll surely loose her driver's license, and her life as well!", he concluded.

"Damn! You're right!", Paul said. He hadn't thought of that.

"But how is that going to help us?", Dennis said.

"Easy. We are going to learn as much as possible about this ship and the technology of her people in the coming four years. Their engines and machinery. Their insights in genetics. Their weapon and shield technology. Everything! We are going to store entire encyclopedias with their knowledge in this ship's computer. It has a universal translator aboard, Marian said so herself, so we‘ll be able to read it or learn their language and writing. And when she has to appear before court in about 4,3 years, we hijack her ship and fly back to Earth. With all the knowledge of her civilization! We'll rebuild Earth with it, and...."

Luke grinned.

"...and we will be their leaders! We will have sophisticated weaponry, powerful shields, etc...we can unite the remaining people of Earth under our rule! Isn't that great?"

"Yeah," Dennis said, his face brightening. "Just like in the computer games! But now, it's real!"

"Hey, I hadn't thought of that!", Paul exclaimed. "And I wanted to leave Earth anyway as I said...".

The three laughed. It was a good idea. An excellent idea. And they could have sex every day in the coming four years. Even Dennis started to like that thought now. 

"Let's begin then," Luke finally said. "Now, I always wondered how a warp engine works..."

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2480