The Warning by Northgate
Summary:

When I do my boss a favor by house-sitting for a her for a couple days, I had no idea what I was getting myself into or when it will ever end.


Categories: Humiliation, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 13158 Read: 70951 Published: August 21 2011 Updated: January 30 2020
Story Notes:

I am writing my story as an outlet of sorts.   I’m not sure if anyone will get an opportunity to read this.  However, if this does find its way on to the web or into a book, I hope the reader will take it as a warning.  You need to be careful of the unknown.  You may think you know the world but there area lot of things you probably don’t know about that can get you into a world of trouble.  Tread lightly or you may get a cosmic screwing.  That’s what my life lesson was.

1. Chapter 1 - The Favor by Northgate

2. Chapter 2 - Friday and Samantha by Northgate

3. Chapter 3 - Saturday Shopping by Northgate

4. Chapter 4 - Saturday Party Time by Northgate

5. Chapter 5 - Sunday Morning by Northgate

6. Chapter 6 - Sunday Afternoon by Northgate

7. Chapter 7 - Sunday Night by Northgate

8. Chapter 8 - Monday by Northgate

9. Chapter 9 - Final Chapter by Northgate

Chapter 1 - The Favor by Northgate

Chapter 1 - The Favor 

I worked at a small office for a national advertising agency.  I was 27 at the time and trying as hard as possible to take advantage of my opportunities and move up in my career.  Our office was managed by a woman Amanda Foxx who was as aggressive at getting ahead as I was so we got along well enough.  I saw her as my ticket up and did whatever it took to help her out.  I guess in retrospect my co-workers probably thought I was a brown-nose and they were probably right.

One Thursday afternoon, Amanda calls me in her office.  “Ryan”, she says, “I need a big favor.”   I liked the sound of that.  I finally had an opportunity to show Amanda that I could help her out in a pinch no matter what.  “The home office just called”, she continued, “and they had a last minute cancellation for the national conference and they asked me if I could attend. “

“Wow that’s great”, I replied not sure where this was going but still feeling good for my boss. 

“I have one problem”, she told me.  “I need a sitter.  My daughter is home from boarding school and I don’t trust her at home.   She can take care of herself perfectly well but I need someone to be there to make sure things don’t get out of control.  You know what I mean?  I thought of everything I could do but everyone else I could think of is tied up and you’re my last hope otherwise I need to call the home office and tell them I can’t make it. ”

Now, I vaguely remember hearing Amanda had a daughter but I didn’t know anything about her.  All I knew was this was my opportunity to show Amanda that I had her back and was the one she could count on.  I had moved here to take this job after looking for a couple years after graduating college and I didn’t have any family or too many friends so I was free to help her for a few days.  “Sure, I can help you out”, I said, “I don’t want you to miss out of a great networking event.”

“Great”, she says with a smile.  “Bring a bag to work tomorrow and meet me at my house after lunch.  I’ll need you to stay Friday night through Wednesday morning.  I’ll be back on Wednesday.  I have a guest room in my house with a bath so you’ll have your privacy.  I really appreciate this, Ryan, she says.  She looks down at her paperwork and I know it’s time to go back to my desk.  "Thisi favor is going to get me along way", I thought to myself as a walked back to my cubicle.

The next day, I brought my suitcase to work and was ready to give up the weekend in the name of getting ahead at work.  Amanda was working from home because she had to pack and catch an early afternoon flight.  I grabbed a quick lunch and got to her place about twelve thirty in the afternoon.  She was waiting for me as a came to the door ready to take off.

“I really appreciate you doing this”, she told me.  “Samantha is seventeen and away at boarding school most of the year.  She thinks she knows everything.  You just need to let her know who is boss and keep her in line and you’ll be fine.”  She starts to leave but stops short of the car and turns around.  “Oh yeah, no matter what don’t let her have anyone over or talk you into letting her have a party.  Last year, she trashed the house with her ‘I’m just have a couple of friends over' crap while I was out at a friend’s house.”

“OK, no problem”, I replied as she got in her car and pulled out.  “Crap, seventeen”, was the first thing I thought as she drove off.  Why did I think she had a little kid?

 

Chapter 2 - Friday and Samantha by Northgate

Chapter 2 –Friday and Samantha

I went in the house and it was a beautiful modern place that was really well kept.  No wonder she didn’t want a party in here.  I sat down in the living room, found the remote and puts on ESPN SportCenter.  “Fifty inch plasma TV with surround-sound, this should keep me busy with all the games that are on this weekend”, I thought.  

It wasn’t long before Samantha emerged from her room and came downstairs.  I gulped when I saw her.  She was about 5’10” fair skinned with long unbrushed dirty blond hair and striking blue eyes.  She was wearing a t-shirt and pajama bottoms with bare feet.

The first words out of her mouth were “What the fuck?”  as she stopped and stared at me..  “My mother gets some twenty something slacker from her office to stay here.  Are you fucking kidding me.”

“Look young lady”, I told her, “You should watch your mouth.  That isn’t the nicest way to greet someone.”

She continued to stare at me like I was crazy.  “I’m old enough to stay here a few days without a frickin’ sitter much less some guy like you staying here”, she told me as she continues shuffling into the kitchen to get breakfast.

I started to think that this could be a tough few  days but you remember what Amanda told you as she left and you get your resolve to keep the upper hand with this girl.”

She comes back a few minutes later and sets a plate of Pop-tarts and a glass of orange juice down on the coffee table and picks up the TV remote.  She sits down in a big chair with her feet tucked under herself and switches the TV to “Keeping up with the Kardashians” .  “This is a new one.  I haven’t seen it yet”, she told me.

“What the hell”, I responded, “I was watching something before you came in.  That was pretty rude.” trying to maintain that upper hand.

“Don’t get all uppity with me”, she said, “This is my house and it’s not like I asked you to be here.  Anyway there is a 19 inch TV in the guest room you can watch.”

I figured she had a point and I needed to unpack anyway so I got my suitcase and took it to the guest room while she sat there watching TV and munching on her Pop-tart.

I watched TV in the guest room for a while and decided to look around and see what was going on since it was pretty quiet in the house.  I walked around and there was no sign of Samantha anywhere.  I went in the kitchen and saw double doors that led to a patio.  I walked out and saw it led to a pool.  Samantha was lying on a chaise in a bikini working on a tan.  I decided to go over and try to make peace with her.

I walked over.  She had earbuds in and sunglasses on reading a magazine.  I walked over and sat down on a chaise next to her.  She pulled the earbuds out and looked at me over her sunglasses.  “You still here?” she asked. 

“Yeah”, I replied, “I thought we could talk a little and work things out between us.”

She rolled over on her stomach and unhooked her bikini top.  I gulped at the sight of her bare skin.  “Rub some lotion on my back so I don’t burn”, she told me. 

I was a bit surprised but figured it was an innocent enough request and I complied.  As I finished I said, “I know you are old enough to take care of yourself but your mother is my boss and asked me to do this as a personal favor so let’s just make the best of this situation.”

She turned her head to the side and faced me.  “I’ll make you a deal.  You go home right now and leave me alone and when my mom gets back I’ll tell her what a great job you did.  Deal?”

“You know I can’t do that”, I told her.

“Hmmmph”, she replied, “That the best deal you’re going to get, believe me.”  She puts her earbuds back in and turns her head over signaling the conversation was over. “   I sat there a minute before realizes that this approach isn’t going to work and I’ll have to come up with something else.  I retreated back to the house to watch TV and think about the situation.  

After a while she came back in but went upstairs for a shower and to change.  Meanwhile I went to the kitchen to look for something to make in the freezer.  Amanda had told me that her daughter was a vegetarian and made her own meals so at least I didn’t have to worry about that. 

I ate something for dinner and went back to watching TV when Samantha came through to get herself something to eat.  “You still here?” was all she said as she walked through the room.

She came back later and stopped and stared at me.  I looked back at her.  She had changed into a new t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops.  “I told you I’d take care of my mom, now be a good boy and leave”, she said.

“And I told you I can’t leave.  I promised your mom I’d take care of things. “, I replied to her. 

“Hmmmph”, she mumbled again, “OK  look, I’m having some friends over for a little party and I need you to be gone at least for tomorrow night.  You can come back on Sunday afternoon ”,  she told me.,

“What!”, I yelled sitting up straight, “Your mom specifically said no friends over and absolutely no party.”

“You can’t tell me what to do”, she yelled back, “Who the fuck do you think you are?  You’re not my father and this is my house so get the hell out of here now.  I want you gone tonight.”

“No”, I said holding my ground this time, “I’m not going anywhere and you are not having a party.  I am your babysitter and you need to go to your room right now.”  I knew that saying the word babysitter and sending her to her room would piss her off but I need to establish myself as the authority like Amanda told me to.”  I could tell from the look on her face that it was effective.

Her face turned red with anger and she stomped her foot and yelled, “I told you to leave and you refused.  Now whatever happens is on you.  It’s your own fault now.”  She stomped off back upstairs to her room. 

I took a deep breath.  I didn’t like doing that but she would have walked all over me otherwise.  I need to establish myself as the authority figure.  Sure she was mad but I’d rather have her mad than her mother angry at me for not keeping my promise to watch her house and daughter.    I didn’t hear a word from Samantha that night as she stayed in her room and ignored me.  Actually I was relieved not to have to confront her again.

 

Chapter 3 - Saturday Shopping by Northgate

Chapter 3 – Saturday Shopping

Saturday morning was quiet and I kept a low profile.  I was hoping we could keep things status quo and not have another argument.   She came down around noon with a similar outfit of t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops from yesterday except today the t-shirt was pink with “Princess” emblazed in script on the front.   She stopped in front of me and said, “I need to borrow your car to go to the store.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked confused.  Was she kidding or did she actually think I was going to let this teenaged spoiled brat use my car.

“My mom took her car to the airport and I need to go to the store and get stuff for my party tonight.” She said very matter of fact.

Now I was really confused.  “You want to borrow my car for a party that I told you yesterday that you’re not having.  Are you crazy?  Did you not listen to a word I told you yesterday”, I told her.

“I warned you.” she said and she started chanting in a language I didn’t recognize.  What the hell is she doing I thought as she closed her eyes like she was recalling words that she had learned to recite. 

“What the fuck is your problem”, I blurted out.  I was about to continue and she lifted her hand to her mouth.  She held a small brass object that she put to her lips and blew on.  A spray of powder came out the end that was pointing at me and caught me by surprise going in my mouth and nose as well as getting in my eyes.  I coughed and rubbed my eyes to get it out.  My entire body tingled as I heard her answer, “You were my fucking problem.”

I stood up to try to get to the kitchen sink to wash my face but I couldn’t see where to go.  My eyes were tearing up and the power cleared as quickly as it hit me and my throat started to clear as well.  I stood there for a moment and wiped my eyes again and steeled myself to give her a major reprimand.  I opened my eyes and blinked twice at what I saw in front of me, a pair of gigantic feet in a pair of equally big flip-flops.  I looked around and saw my clothes lay in a heap around me still full sized and I realized I was naked.

I was speechless as I watched her over me and sit down on the couch where I was just sitting with her legs folded under herself.  “My, my”, she says with a giggle looking down at me on the floor, “It looks like you are in no condition to baby-sit anymore.  I officially relieve you of your duty.”

I looked around and saw how gigantic everything looked compared to me.  The TV across the way looked more like a drive in movie screen from this perspective.  I looked at the coffee table leg next to me and my clothes and realized I must not be much more than four inches tall.  I spun around and craned my head to look up at her.   “What happened to me?  How is this possible?” I asked her.   

“Well, at school I belong to a secret club where we study what we call the Craft.  Most girls play around with limited success but I’ve gotten pretty good with spells and potions.  Pretty impressive, huh?” she answered.

“But why did you do this?  How long will this spell last?”, I asked her. 

“Why did I do this?” she repeats back to me with the smile fading from her face, “Because you are a stubborn dick head who can’t take a hint.  I made you an offer.  I told you to leave but you had to say so you can kiss up to my mom.  Well it serves you right and by the way my spell is permanent.  Only I can undo it so you better behave and do what I want if you want any chance to be normal again.” 

She unfolds her leg and dropped her barefoot directly on the floor in front of me.  “You can start by getting on your hands and knees and apologizing”, she told me.

I thought for a minute.  What choice did I have?  She held all the cards and I was screwed.  Just then she pivoted her foot back on her heel raising her foot over me.  I looked up and saw sole of her foot come down on crushing me into the carpet.  “I don’t like to wait”, she growled before lifting it off me and setting it back down in front of me.  I could take a hint and immediately started groveling on my hands and knees saying I was sorry and kissing her toes.  “Much better”, she purred.   “Now the ring”, she ordered indicating she wanted me to kiss her toe ring.  “Do it now or I’ll shrink you more and wrap you around my toe as my new ring.”  I was scared she would do it and I climbed up on her foot and kissed her gold ring over and over saying, “I’m sorry.”  Next she spread her toes apart and roared, “Now lick between them, shrimp”.  Again, I did what she ordered fearing what she might do to me if I refused.  When I finished she shook her foot sending me flying off to the carpet next to her. 

I watched her from the floor as she reached over and picked up the remote that was bigger than me and shut off the TV.  She tossed the remote onto the couch and a realized how easily she could toss me around.  She bent down and plucked me off the carpet between her thumb and index finger and dangled me in front of her pretty face and big blue eyes.  “It’s time for us to go shopping.  Now where did you leave your keys?” she asked me.

“On the kitchen counter”, I responded weakly.  She walked in and spied them on the counter.  “Very good”, she replied as she unclasped her small shoulder purse that was also on the counter and dropped me.  She clasped it shut without another word leaving me in darkness. 

I listened as she moved around the house before we left.  I assumed she was cleaning up the evidence of my clothes on the floor or the mysterious pipe she used to blow that powder on me.  Soon we were in the car and underway.  She parked at a shopping center and opened the purse which was on her lap.  She took out her cell phone and made a call.  I stared up at her from inside the purse and felt a little scared and aroused at the same time.  She was big and beautiful but she could squash me without a thought with her foot or fist.  She spoke on the phone to someone named Alexis telling her to meet her at the shopping center.  “I’ll explain everything later but I need you to be here to pick me up.  Okay.  Bye”, she said as she hung up the phone.  She dropped the phone on the seat next to her and picked something else up.  It was my wallet.  She pulled the cash out of it and counted it. “A hundred and fifty… not quite enough”, she said out aloud.  She looked down at me still sitting in her purse.  “You’ve been a good boy so far and now your princess needs something else.  I want the PIN to your bank card.  Now you can be good and tell me right now and in return I’ll keep you safe tonight during the party.  Some of my friends wouldn’t be very nice to a little guy like you and something terrible could happen to you.  So give me the PIN now and it will be OK tonight but if you lie to me I’m going to go in that store and buy a bottle of hot sauce and dunk your head in it.  You understand?”

I tried to reason with her, “Look $350 is a lot of money for me.  I need to make a car and rent payment still this month.”

“Oh don’t worry.  My mom will be so happy with you doing her this favor the extra money you’ll get in your next raise will more than cover this.  Just think of it as a small investment to keep me happy.  You want me to be happy right?”

I gulped not wanting to piss her off.  “And you’ll keep me safe tonight, right?” I asked her.

“Of course, I will.  Promise, cross my heart”, she said with a smile.

“It’s 1218”, I said meekly hoping this was all going to work out but deep in my heart I didn’t believe anything she was telling me.  I knew she was a manipulative little bitch who gets whatever she wants but still I was hoping for the best.

“Thanks”, she said and clasped her purse shut thrusting me again back into darkness.  I listened as she went to an ATM.  “Best thing” she whispered to me through the purse, “is that this ATM is an old model that has no camera.   Good thing to know, huh?”    I listened as she went to the ATM and then to various stores although I wasn’t sure what she was getting.   At some point her friend Alexia caught up with her and they shopped together loading things into Alexia’s car to bring back to the house.  I was glad that she didn’t tell Alexia about me.  Maybe she was telling the truth about keeping me safe after all.   They went on about who she had invited over and I started to worry about what I would tell Amanda if she figured out there was a party.  That was a whole other problem I needed to figure out.   Maybe Samantha had some magic spell to fix that too.  

 

Chapter 4 - Saturday Party Time by Northgate

Chapter 4 - Saturday Party Time

Alexia dropped us off and went home to get ready.  I could hear Samantha going through bags when suddenly she moved the purse and carried it into the living room.  She opened it and took me out setting me down on the coffee table.  She sat back and looked at me with both of her bare feet on the table on either side of me.  “Can I have some clothes?” I asked her.

“How old are you?” she asked back ignoring my question. 

  “27 … about the clothes”, I continued.

“You got a girlfriend?”, she asked again ignoring my request.

“Not right now, we broke up about six months ago”, I said.  For a moment I thought back to Ashley my ex-girlfriend.   We had some good times while it lasted.

Samantha broke your thoughts with her next question, “What do you mean we broke up?  Did you break up with her or did she break up with you.

This was getting annoying.  Being four inches tall and naked in front of this teen giantess was bad enough but now you had to spill details of your love life.  “I broke up with her.”, you said hoping that would end it.

“Why?” Samantha persisted, “was she a real bitch?”  I hesitated and she prodded me with her toe.  She had a French pedicure and I thought was really sexy looking.  I stared at it and she nudged me again, “Well?”

“No, she was too needy.  She’d be calling me all the time begging me to come over every night bothering me at work.  Then she got paranoid thinking I was cheating on her when I didn’t want to come over.  It got ridiculous.  I had to cut it off.”

“Oh, I bet she’d love you now, all little and helpless”, she laughed, “She’d smother you with kisses and probably keep you between her stuffed animals on her bed.  Maybe she’d carry you around all day in her bra between her boobs and talk baby talk to you.  That would be hilarious.  Come on give me her number so we can get her over here.  I’d love to see the reunion.”

“Yeah hilarious,” I repeated, “except she got engaged a few weeks ago.  I guess she found her match.”  I hesitated a minute and then continued.  So you got to use my car and my money and made fun of my lack of a love life.  Can you make me big again or at least give me some clothes?”

Again she ignored my question.  “Do you think I’m attractive?” she asked smiling down at me. 

“Oh boy”, I thought that is the trick question of all time right next to “does this dress make me look fat.”  I didn’t have to think twice about that question.  “Of course you are attractive.  You’re gorgeous” , I said quickly knowing any other answer would be trouble.

“That cute”, she replied, “I bet you wish I was your girlfriend, huh?” she asked as she leaned forward and her eyes got big with anticipation.   Her t-shirt stretched as she leaned forward and you could see her nipples almost poking through.

 I was totally flustered by the situation and blurted out, “Oh, I wish you were my girlfriend.”

“Too bad”, she laughed leaning back, “You’re just a tad too short for my tastes.  Beside I already have a boyfriend and he’s coming to the party.”  She thought for a moment and said, “Wait right here.  I want to show you something.”  She sprung up and bound up the steps to her room.  I looked over the edge of the coffee table and thought to myself, “Where did she think I was going to go.”  I wasn’t about to take a chance and jump plus she was the only one who could restore me. 

A couple minutes later she came down the steps wearing a sexy baby doll lingerie outfit with a tiny bottom tied with strings on each side and a top that left nothing to the imagination held in the front with two buttons and showing off considerable cleavage and belly.  I gulped as she approached me seductively touching herself.  I could feel my temperature rising as she modeled it for me.  “I’m going to wear it later tonight after the party for my boyfriend.  I want it to be special when we do it for the first time tonight.”

“What?!?” I thought as her comment totally broke the mood.  “Are you crazy?  You can’t have sex tonight.  Your mother will kill me if she find out”, I yelled at her, “You can’t do that!”

She stepped forward and the back of her hand came out and swiped at me sending me flying off the coffee table.  “Don’t call me crazy”, she yelled at me.  I fell to the shag carpet and miraculously I was unhurt.  She stepped toward me and raised her foot over me as I lay in the carpet on my back.  “And you can’t tell me want to do anymore.  I could crush you like a bug”, she continued.  Her foot slammed down right next to me emphasizing her point.  “You better run, little man or I’ll step on you for real”, she laughed.  I got to my feet and tried running but the carpet made it difficult like maneuvering through thick grass that was as high as your knees.  I tried to running but her big toe comes down and kicked me sending me flying through the air landing a few feet away on my back.  “Pathetic”, she laughs as she came over to me and stood akimbo towering over me.  She positioned her foot over me like she is about to crush the life out of me and brought her toe down in my face.  “Kiss my foot and apologize for what you said”, she ordered you. 

Interestingly enough my first thought at that moment was how sexy she looked towering over me in sexy lingerie rather than the thought that I was about to be crushed.  I stretched my head up and kissed her toe over and over while yelling, “I’m sorry.  I’m sorry.  Please forgive me.”

She removed her foot, bent down and picked me up by the legs and dangled me in front of her face.  “You better be careful how you talk to me.  I might really hurt you next time”, she told me as she carried me in the kitchen.  “Now I’m going to put you somewhere so you’ll stay out of trouble and not piss me off while I get ready”, she said as she took an empty flower vase off a shelf and dropped me in.  It was clear glass and I watched her saunter around the kitchen in her little outfit.  I pressed up against the glass totally aroused by her.  I knew it was wrong but that powerful sexy presence drove me wild. 

She came back a while later changed into an outfit for the party.  I wished she had kept the lingerie on but that wasn’t going to happen.  She let me out giving me some food and drink while she continued to get ready.   “I had you pretty turned on with that outfit didn’t I?” she asked me as I finished. 

“Yes”, I answered embarrassed.  I guess there was no reason to lie to her at this point.

“I bet you’re turned on by my mom too.  She looks pretty good for 38, huh?” she commented looking directly at me to see my reaction.  Now I have to admit Amanda was good looking and dressed pretty nice and there have been moments when I was turned on by her but I wasn’t going to admit that to her daughter especially not in this state.   I said, “No, it is strictly professional between us.”

“You are such a bad liar”, she laughed giving me a poke in the stomach, “Ohhh, maybe the two of you could get it on.  All she ever does is work, work, work.  Maybe you could be her little toy man waiting for her to come home every night to take care of her special needs.”  She burst out laughing at the thought.  Just then Samantha glances up at the clock and said “Everyone is going to be here soon”.

“Wait a minute”, I said interrupting her as she rushed around, “You promised you’d keep me safe during this party.  I don’t know about you but I doing think the kitchen counter is really safe.”

“Yeah”, she replied as she picked me up in her hand, her fingers curling around me encasing me in a warm fist.  She carried me upstairs and stood outside a door.  “I’m going to give you a treat”, she said smiling, “and let you see what my mom’s bedroom looks like.  That might be a good place for me to hide you during the party.  She opened the door and took me in and carelessly tossed me on the bed.  “Should I leave you here and let my mom find you waiting in her bed.  She’s pretty kinky.  I could only imagine what she’d do to a young stud like you.”    

I thought for a moment about the idea of exploring Amanda’s body but remembered how pissed she will be that I let her daughter get the upper hand on me  and let her get away with having a party much less screwing her boyfriend to end the evening.  She’d probably do terrible things to me to get revenge for all the screw-ups.   “Look”, I told her, “I don’t think the whole thing with your mom is going to work out and being out here on the bed is pretty exposed.  What if your friends come in here?” 

“Good point”, she answered picking me up and walking around the room looking for a good hiding place.  “I could put her in her underwear drawer.  I bet that would nice and soft and comfortable.”

“Good idea”, I like that”, I responded thinking about spending the night cuddled up to Amanda’s undies.

She ignores you and continues looking when she spots a pair of leather boots on the floor.  “I got those for a mom about a year and a half ago for her birthday.  She wears them with no socks all the time.  I guess she thinks that’s sexy, whatever.”  She thought for a second and said, “They’ll be perfect for you.”

“No”, I wailed, “What about the underwear drawer?” struggling in her grip although there is nowhere to get away to. 

“No, this is much better.  All that underwear is clean and sterile.  In this boot you can smell and dream about my mom all-night. “, she said as she dropped me into the awaiting boot.  She tipped the boot and I rolled into the toe section.   Then she took two dirty sweat socks out of Amanda’s  hamper and shoved them into the boot pushing them as far as she could trapping me inside.  “Isn’t that great”, she laughed as she stood the boots up in the closet and closed the door.

Chapter 5 - Sunday Morning by Northgate

Chapter 5 – Sunday Morning

At first the smell of leather and foot odor overwhelmed me inside my boss’ boot but eventually I got used to it.  I could hear music downstairs but not much else until a drunk couple came into the room and used the bed for what I can only imagine.  I lost track of time in the darkness and eventually fell asleep.

I was awakened to a vibration of the boot moving followed by me tumbling out into the Samantha’s hand.  “Wakey wakey, sleepy head”, she laughed as her fist closed around me.  “So did you enjoy the accommodations last night?”, she asked holding me up to her face, “Would you like to stay here till mom gets back?  I could get a nice bird cage for you to wait for her right here on her dresser.”

“No”, I replied, “I don’t want to see your mom like this.”  I was just pissed off after last night and I wasn’t going to give her anything.  I just wanted to get out of this house at this point.

“I didn’t think so”, she answered with a smirk and left the room taking me downstairs.  “Don’t worry”, she continued, “I’ll make sure she doesn’t get to see you in your current state.”    She carried me down to the kitchen and set me on the counter.  I looked around and the place was a mess but at least it didn’t look like anything a good cleaning couldn’t fix.  I hoped the rest of the house was the same.  She pointed to an almost empty plate with a tiny piece of an egg and crust from a piece of toast which must have been the remainder of her breakfast.  “Eat up”, she told me, “You never know when your next meal is coming.” 

I didn’t hesitate and gorged myself on her crumbs.    She brought over a plastic medicine cup like the kind you would use to make Jell-O shots and set it near me.  It was filled to the brim with water.  I took a break to get a drink.  I couldn’t lift the cup so I had to use my cupped hands to get a drink.  As I ate she sat down on a stool at the counter over me watching me eat.  “You know you are the first person I ever shrank.  In fact I didn’t even know I could do that”, she told me.    “We have some old spell books at school that have been passed down over the years.  I copied pages out of a few of them and brought them home with me for the break to see if I could figure them out.    This stuff isn’t like baking a cake you know.  It take experience, practice and it helps if you have a knack for the Craft like I do.  Spells on people are especially difficult and can be unpredictable.  It was just that you made me so angry that I just had to get even with you.”

“Yeah, I was a bit of a jerk but I just didn’t want you to take advantage of me”, I said hoping to get on her good side finally.   “So can I have the antidote now or do I have to wait until Wednesday?”

“Yeah, about that”, she told me.  “It’s not quite that simple.  You know a lot of what I am doing.  I can’t let that get out.  Do you know how bad it would be if my mom found out.” 

“Look I won’t tell anyone.  It can be our secret”, I told her worried of what was happening. 

“No …”, she started but she was interrupted by the back door opening and a female voice that called out, “Sam, you up?”

“Hey, I’m in here Alex”, Samantha replied forgetting about you for a moment.

I looked around to hide but there was nothing on the counter except the plate and tiny cup of water of which neither was going to give me sufficient cover.  I just froze there with my hands cupped over my private parts.  I watched as this blond walked in who was a friend of Samantha’s.  She was a bit taller and even better looking than Samantha.  She surveyed the kitchen and looked at Samantha who had gotten up and met her halfway across the kitchen.      “You’ve got quite the mess here”, Alexis commented as she continued looking around, “I stopped by to see if you needed a hand cleaning up”. 

“Want some coffee?” Samantha interrupted as they went to the other side of the kitchen where the coffee machine was.

“Wait a minute”, I thought, “She didn’t offer me any coffee.  What’s up with that?”  They continued to talk about the party and I relaxed a moment when the phone rang and a jumped a bit.  Samantha answered it.  It was her Mom checking up on things.  “No he’s not here right now”, I heard her say.  Alexia meanwhile had started to wander around the kitchen and was headed straight for me.  I froze as I knew she would see me if she got close.  She came right up to the counter and put her coffee cup down about a foot and a half away from me and sat down.

It only took a minute until her eyes spied me.  I watched as they got wide and  her hand came at me.  I tried to run although I don’t know where I would have run to but she was too fast and her hand came around with her fingers loosely encircling me.  I struggled to escape from her but it was useless.

Just then Samantha hung up the phone and saw what was happening and came over.  “I see you found my little friend”, she giggled.

I was lifted in the air up to Alex’s gorgeous face.  “He’s incredible”, she said to Samantha, “You are really getting good with the Craft.”

 “Yeah, I didn’t know I could do something that impressive until recently.  I really had a breakthrough and I’m learning all kinds of new things.”, Samantha said as she sides up next to her friend and looked down at me.

“He’s so cute”, Alex said focusing down on at me and rubbing my hair with her fingertip.  “So who is he?”

“He’s some guy that works for my mom”, she replied, “She got him to stay here and baby-sit me.  He pissed me off and I thought I needed to teach him a lesson about who was in charge here.”

Alex opened her palm exposing my naked body.  She ran her finger down the length of my chest and stomach pausing at my privates and smiled down at me.  “He is so perfect.  I bet he works out “.  She licks her lips sensuously and says in a baby voice, “So do you work out, widdle baby sitter?”   They both laughed at the question and ignored me.

Alex continued to stroke me and said, “So are you going to take him back to school with you? “

“Nah”, Samantha answered, “If the seniors in my coven found out I did this, there would probably be hell to pay.  I can’t take that chance.”

“What the hell”, I thought, “This girl thinks Samantha is going to keep me small and take me to school.  Thank God she isn’t thinking about that.”

“Well in that case”, Alex continued, “Can I keep him?  He’d be a cool pet and I can keep him a secret.”

“Samantha laughed at the suggestion, “Would you like to be Alex’s pet, tiny?  She really nice and it would be fun.”

“What are you talking about?” I blurted out, “You have to make me big again.  I need to go back to work.”

“Yeah, about that”, Samantha replied, “I would need to figure out how to break the spell to make you normal again.  You know I’ve never done this kind of thing before.  That takes time and I have a lot to do before I go back to school.  Then there’s the issue about you talking about this.  I can’t have you telling my mother.  She’d end up calling my school and then that would be bad for all of us.   

“Well what were you going to do?” you yelled getting annoyed at her attitude.

“Ohhh, he’s feisty”, I like that”, Alex giggled as she rubed me on the head again with her gigantic index finger.  “You know my eighteenth birthday was last month and you didn’t get me a present.”

Samantha came close to Alex and gave her a hug while I was still being held tightly in Alex’s fist.  “You make a good point there girlfriend.  Happy Birthday”, Samantha told her.

“You can’t give me away to her”, I yelled.

Alex tightened her squeeze on me knocking the breath out of my lungs and leaving me speechless.  “You need to more polite now that I’m your mistress”, and they both giggled.  She then put me down on the counter and lowered a heavy glass bowl over me.  “Now let me help you clean up so I can get my new toy home to play with”, she told Samantha

They both left to clean leaving me sitting dejected in a glass prison.  They worked for a few hours not paying me any attention and I sat there pissed off at what had just happened.  It was bad enough that she had shrunk me and had her party and forced me to spend the night in her mother’s boot but now she’s giving me away like I’m her property to start with.  They were not going to get away with this.

When they finally finished and returned to me.  Samantha lifted off the bowl and looked down at me.  “Sorry tiny”, she said, “but this really is for the best, believe me.”    

I started to protest but before I got a sentence out I saw Alex with a smile and a clamshell eyeglass case opened in her hand.  “This will keep you safe till we get home”, she said as she grabbed me up and laid me down in the case.  She snapped it shut a moment later and I knew then I was in really big trouble.

 

Chapter 6 - Sunday Afternoon by Northgate
Author's Notes:

 

 

Chapter 6 – Sunday: Home with Alexia

 We travelled for a while by car and it was only a few minutes before Alexia opened the case and I was blinded by the bright light.  A moment later I was unceremoniously dumped out onto a soft surface.  My eyes adjusted and I saw I was on top of a pink comforter in a large bed.  I looked around a surmised I was now in Alexia’s house in her bedroom.  “Welcome Home”, Alexia said as she plopped down on the bed sending me flying in the air and back down on the comforter.  “This is my room … well now it’s going to be our room, cutie”, she continued as laid down on her stomach and positioned herself with her massive head right in front of me.  I watched as she licked her lips sensuously as she had done early that morning.  It was pretty sexy and I have to admit I was turned on.  I didn’t see her hands move up and before I know it they were on me playing and manipulating me every way like I was her little toy.   I tried to get away from her but my attempts were futile.

Her fingers grasped me tightly and I was lifted in the air as she rolled onto her back.  I looked down and saw I was directly over her mouth as she licked her lips again.  She slowly lowered me down until I was an inch or two from her mouth and her tongue darted out and licked my body over and over.  She lowered me a bit more and gave me a wet kiss before raising me up again and repeating the process.  She repeated this until I was soaked in her saliva.

When she was done she lowered me down to rest on her.  Her shirt had gotten pushed up and I was lying on her bare stomach.  My instinct was to run and get away and I did just that.  I only went a few steps before I tripped on what I later realized was a small belly ring she wore in her navel.   “Where you running off to, cutie?” she asked as her fingers descended on me again.  She rolled back on her stomach and dropped me on the bed again.  Her upper body was supported by her arms so she towered over me although she was still lying down.

This wasn’t going well at all and I thought that maybe I could reason with her to get her help.  “Hey Alexia”, I yelled up to her, “I think you are really incredible.  You are absolutely gorgeous.  If you can get Samantha to break the spell, I can be your boyfriend and we can have some real fun together.”

“No, I don’t think so”, she answered, “I can get all the boyfriends.  But they usually end up being jerks always wanting to do what they want and putting their guy friends before me.  I’m sick of going through that again and again.   You’d probably be the same as the rest of them.  I like you just the way you are, my little boy toy forever or at least until I find the right guy to settle down with for good.  By then Samantha should be really good at the Craft and she’ll probably turn you into a toad or worse.”  She laughed, “This is really your best option now, my tiny toy.  Pretty much every other scenario ends up with Sam would have ended up with you being dead”.

She sat up and I saw her reaching for the eyeglass case and tried to run again but she was too fast and grabbed me in her other hand.  “Now I have lots of things to do, so I need to keep you safe for now and this is the best place I have until I get something better”, she said as she laid me back down in the case.  “Now be a good boy and dream about me while I’m gone and when I get back I’ll bring you something good to eat”, she said as she snapped the case shut again.  I could sense her placing the case in a desk drawer and pushing it shut.  I was trapped again.  I thought, “Would I ever get free of this girl who thought I was nothing more than a plaything.”

I lost track of time trapped in her eyeglass case and eventually I feel asleep from exhaustion.  I don’t know how much time had passed when she opened the case and dumped me out onto her desk top.  My eyes adjusted and I saw she had brought a plate with food and drink in a plastic medicine cup.  It was scraps from what was probably her dinner but it was a feast for me.  She just sat back and watched me eat smiling down at me amused with me having to manage at a small state.

When I finished, she grabbed me up and said, “You’re a little piggy.  Guess I need to clean you up now“, she said as she carried me out of the room and into a hall bathroom where she dropped me in the sink and turned on the water.  At first it was cold and I went scampering to the side of the basin to get away but her hand gently pushed me back as the water warmed a bit.  She took a glob of liquid soap and rubbed it between her hands to get lot of suds before grabbing me up and rubbing me between her hands covering me in head to toe suds.  She rinsed me off under the tap and then set me down next to the sink.  She put a wash cloth next to me to let me dry myself off but it was far too big so I only used a corner of it. 

“I’m freezing.” I told her, “Can’t you get me some clothes to wear?”, hoping that maybe I could get a change of luck with her.

She picked me between her fingers and dangled me in front of her face.  “Oh my little boy toy is cold?  I can fix that.”  She then lowered me down to her t-shirt and against her breasts that she squeezed together trapping me between them and almost suffocating me as she walked back to her bedroom.

She sat down on the bed and flipped on the TV.  “My favorite show is on”, she squealed as she let me lose from her hold and took me back in her hand.  “Let have a little contest while I’m watching my show”, she said as she reached over and took a gold chain from her night stand and put it on.   The chain dropped down to just between her breasts where I had been pinned a few minutes before.  She brought her hand up so I was next to the end of the chain.  “If you can hang on while I watch my show and make it all the way to the end, then I’ll reward you but if you fall off you have to give me a foot massage”, she tells you as she pushing me against the chain prompting me to grab on.

She let go and I struggled for a moment but I got a foothold.  I pulled myself up and had a good position.   “This is a piece of cake”, I thought but she also saw I was doing too well.  Right before the show ended she changed her position getting on all fours on the bed and the chain swung away from her chest in mid-air.  The shift was too sudden and I lost my hold and  tumbled to the bed below. 

“Too bad “, she giggled, “you were doing so well but you lost.”   “Hey, that’s not fair.”, I replied, “You did that on purpose to make me fall”

“Such a bad sport”, she tells me as she picks me up between her fingertips and drops me by her bare feet.  “Now get to work.  I have another show to watch and I expect you to take the whole 30 minutes for my massage.  Let’s see that will be 3 minutes a toe and you can finish each one with a kiss.”

“But…”, I start to say but she cuts me off.  “But nothing, now get to work or I’ll have to punish you for being a bad sport and not honoring your bet and trust me you don’t want that.”

I complied with her demands, massaging each of her toes with all of my strength and kissing the tip of each toe as I finish.   Maybe I should have gone back to school with Samantha.  At least I would have had a slim chance of getting the spell reversed but here I was stuck with a girl that couldn’t help me even if she wanted to.

When I finished, she picked me up and said, “See you can be good if you want to.  You did a good job.  Now I need to go out for a while but I’m going to give you a nice reward “.  She picked me up and carried me over to her dresser and opened a drawer.  “As a reward for doing a good job, I’m going to let you sleep in my pantie drawer.  Now you be a good boy while I’m gone and I’ll bring you more to eat”, she told me as she lowered me in and set me on top of a stack of cotton panties.     “See you later”, she said smiling as she closed the drawer plunging me in darkness.

 

Chapter 7 - Sunday Night by Northgate
Author's Notes:

 

 

I am locked away for what seems like hours when I finally hear noise in the room that she has returned.    I try yelling to get the attention of whoever is in the room but it doesn’t work.  I hear the drawer open and I see Alexia smiling down at me.  Her hand gently lifts me out of the desk and deposits on her desk top.  She’s already has a few pieces of chicken and bread and a cap full of water for me sitting nearby on the desk and I run over to it.  Before I can get to it her palm comes down and blocks me from my target.  I slam into her palm and fall backwards.

 “My, my, you still are a little piggy but first things first.  We have to have some protocols and rules here otherwise it would be chaos”, she laughs at her own joke but I just sit there and look up at her confused.

“First, when I come home”, she continues, “you need to greet me properly and ask me to tell you everything that happened and whenever I bring you a present like food or clothes you need to thank me before you take the gift.  It’s what civilized people do.  My little piggy needs to learn manners.”

I stand up and face her, “You’re right and I’m sorry but it isn’t very civilized to kidnap someone and lock them in a box for hours.”

Her finger comes at me and pokes me knocking me to the ground and she pins me down with her finger on my chest.  “First of all I saved your life.  You wouldn’t have survived another day with Sam.  And the case was for your own protection to transport you home “.  She lifts her finger off my chest and continues, “I am really looking out for your best interests.  Now do you have something to tell me?”

I stand back up feeling defeated that some girl that a few days ago I would have dismissed in a moment but now apparently hold my life in the palm of her hands, literally.   “I’m sorry”, I tell her playing my part and knowing the alternative could be some unknown punishment that she might devise.  “I am so glad you are back, I missed you terribly.  Did anything interesting happen while you were out?” 

She smiled and her finger mused my hair, “See, I knew you could be a good little boy toy.”  She said, “I’ll tell you all about it later but first you can eat your dinner.”

I bowed down to her and say, “Thank you for my dinner, Alexia” and then I slowly walk over to my feast and sit next to it and begin to eat.  As I ate my dinner, she told me about her shopping trip and that she wanted to get stuff to make me comfortable and not have to sleep in her drawer.   Although I appreciated what she was saying I still didn’t feel comfortable staying here with her and just wanted to go home.  

She told me that she met up with some of her friends and she was dying to tell them about me but she promised Sam to keep me a secret although it was killing her.  I guess I’m going to have to tell my family sooner or later.  They’ll find out about you eventually. 

I stop eating and look up at her.  “Wait a minute.  You live here with your family?   What the hell.  They can’t see me like this.    Your father will probably crush me when he finds out I’m living in your room.”

“Calm down”, she tells me, “or do I need to pin you down again.  First of all, I’m eighteen now so I do as I want.  Second, it is only my mother and sister.  My parents have been divorced for years.  My dad lives in Europe and my mom is very cool and she’ll be fine with this.”

“Your mom will be cool that your friend shrunk a 27 year old man and you are keeping him as a pet in your bedroom?”, you ask her.

“Well not if you put it that way.  How about you are an inventor working on a shrink ray and were accidently shot with it like in ‘Honey, I Shrunk the Kids’?  We can tell her I rescued you right before a big old cat was about to eat you.  We’ll tell her I am taking care of you until you can figure out how to reverse the ray”, she says smiling at her clever alibi.

“You really think she would believe that?  How gullible is she”, you ask, “and what about your sister.  How old is she?”

“It will work”, she responds, “It more believable than a witch put a spell on you.  And my sister is 10.”  She lowers her head so her face is right in front of you, “You sure are a Mister Negative.  It will all be fine.”

“That easy for you to say”, you mutter as you return to your dinner, “You’re not the one that’s four inches tall, naked, and just down the hall from a gigantic 10 year old who could turn me into Barbie’s little brother if she gets a hold of me.”

“Relax”, she says as I finish and take a last sip of the water.  “I already solved one of those problems.”  She reaches over for a small bag that says, “Toys R Us” and takes out a set of dolls clothes.  It‘s a set of workout clothes with a t-shirt and sweatpants and they look to be my size.  She rips open the package and places them next to me.  “Try them on she tells me.”

I follow her instruction and try the clothes on and they fit fairly well.  The clothes are a little baggy but far better than being naked.  “Thank you for thinking of me”, I tell her trying to stay in her good graces.    She smiles down at you and holds out her hand and after a moment you realize she wants you to kiss it to thank her and you comply.  “This is getting more and more complicated”, you think to yourself. 

“What a good boy you are”, she tells you in a way that just drives you crazy and she pets you on the head with her fingertip.  “Oh, I have another present for you too.  Let me show you”, she says as she pick you up in a fist and carries you across the room to a low dresser. 

She sets you down and next to you is a small clear plastic cage that you might keep a small animal of some sorts in.  It stands a bit taller that you and the dimensions would be like a small room to you.  She opens the top which is hinged and you start to back away figuring her intentions.  “You were complaining about the eyeglass case and I decided you needed something bigger.  Now you can have your own room.” 

You want to run but there is nowhere to go and her fingers easily snatch you up and drop inside the enclosure.  Clipped inside there is a water dispenser and an empty bowl in the one corner nearest you.  “That’s for your food and water”, she tells you.  “This”, she continues tapping on the wall in the next corner to your right, “is for you to do your bathroom stuff in.”  You look in it and there is a bit of sand inside.  “Sorry but they don’t make tiny toilets”, she giggles, “at least not any that work.”   You walk to the opposite side of the cage and there is a pile of silky red material.  “That’s your bed”, she tells you, “I made it from an old pair of my silkiest panties.  She waited for a moment looking down at me from the open lid.  “Don’t you have something to say?”, she asked.

 “This is all very nice”, she say, “but I’d rather not be in a cage like an animal.  Don’t you have something I can go in and out of, something that has a door? “

“You ungrateful little twerp”, she roars back at me, “I Spent my good money to set this up for you and I don’t even get a thanks.  I get a I want a door shit.  I should have listened to Samantha and stuck you in an old birdcage or gave you an old worn sweat sock to sleep in.  Well you better take the night to learn some manners and be ready to apologize.  She slammed the lid shut and latched it followed by throwing a bath towel on top blocking out most of my light.  I collapsed on my new bed and thought about how badly I continue to handle these girls.  

 

Chapter 8 - Monday by Northgate

It is late Monday morning before Alexia came back to check on me.  I thought about it through the night and realized my only chance is to play along with her and hope of eventually winning her over to helping me.  That’s my only chance at this point.

Alexia opened the cage lid and puts some food in the bowl for me.  “I was thinking about letting you starve for a couple days so you would appreciate what I am doing for you more but I’m too nice for that”, she told me. 

I knew better than to just grab the food.  I had learned something in my short time with these girls.  “Thank you my mistress”, I called out as I bowed down before her.  “Please allow me to demonstrate my thanks”, I continued rising up again. 

Her hand reaches down and gentle grabs me lifting me out of the cage and setting me down top of this low set of drawers next to the cage.  “I like the sound of that… mistress”, she repeated, “You can call me that from now on”, she giggled.

I got down on one knee and said, “Please allow me to thank you properly for everything you are doing for me”.  She smiles and brings her hand down in front of me face down and with her fingers curled under.  I leaded forward and kissed her hand.

She petted me on the head before pulling her hand back and rising to her full height looking down at me.  “This was very nice and I am glad your attitude has improved but I am still angry about your comments last night so I decided you will repay me for what I put out for your supplies.  You owe me 24 dollars for everything I had to buy.”, she told me.

I didn’t have any money and I didn’t know what Samantha did with my wallet although I wouldn’t want Alexia getting access to it anyway because with time she could really empty my bank account and charge up my cards.  “I don’t have any money”, I told her, “In fact I don’t even have pockets”.

“Well then, I suppose you’ll have to work it off”, she told me.  “I’ll pay you a dollar an hour to do work for me.    It’s the least you can do.”  Her index finger came down and stroked my back. Then she picked me up in her fist and raised me to her eye level.

I thought what the hell kinda of work can I do at this size but I thought again before speaking and said, “But mistress, what kind of work can one so small as me be able to do for you?”

She thought for a moment and said, “Let’s see…  you could polish my shoes or I could teach you how to give me a pedicure.  Would you like that?  Maybe you can babysit my sister for me when I want to hang with my friends.  That would be useful.”

I shuddered at these jobs, each one progressively worse than the last as she put me back in the cage to eat my breakfast.  “Now I need to go to work and I’ll be home around 5 tonight.  I want you to think of three more jobs that you can do for me and to inspire your creative juices I’ll make you this offer.  Come up with three good ideas I really like and I may reward you but for each one you don’t give me you will owe me another ten dollars.”  She closed the lid and latched it and then placed a light sheet over my cage.  At least this way it lets light in and I wasn’t completely in the dark.

I ate my breakfast and thought about her offer.  First I pondered what her idea of a good reward would be.  All kinds of scenarios pop in my mind but I was pretty sure none of them was what I really wanted.  Then I started to think about the three jobs I needed to tell her.  The worst part was that I didn’t have a clock.  I got some idea of the time from the changing light from outside but that’s it.   I had a tough time coming up with jobs but I figured I was better off coming up with something rather than nothing at all and having to owe her more money and be stuck doing jobs of her choosing.  When I finally came up with my final three ideas for jobs it couldn’t have been more than 30 minutes later that she showed up. 

She came in the room and came over to me immediately lifting me out of my prison and onto her bed where she laid on her side next to me.  Her fingertip came down and ran along the length of my body.  “So tell me your three ideas now, little one”, she said as she dragged me closer so she could hear me. 

“Well the first I said is that I could clean your bathroom for you while you are out.”, I said hoping she would like the idea.  “Nice one”, she replied, “but I share the bathroom with my sister and wouldn’t want her finding you in there but you didn’t know that so I’ll give you credit for that one.  What’s next?” 

“I could clean your jewelry, polish it all till it sparkles”, I said hoping this one would get a good response.  “OK, I like that one”, she replied, “Now give me one more good one like that and I’ll let you off the hook for tonight.”

I knew my last one was weak but it was all I had.  “I’ll answer your phone when you are out and take personal messages for you”, I told her.  “FAIL!”, she spat out at me, “I use my cellphone and you really think I want you taking messages and having access to our house phone.  I’ll give you 15 seconds to give me a better answer or you will owe me $20 to be paid in hard labor.   Fifteen, Fourteen…”

I racked my brain as she counted down trying to come up with anything so she would stop counting and then as she got down to two I shouted out, “I can give you foot massages.”  I immediately regretted saying that as the sentence ended.   “I love that idea”, she beamed, “in fact you can give me one right now.  She pushed off her sneakers and peeled off her sweat socks revealing two giant sweaty smelly feet.  She picked me up and deposited me between her feet.  “Get to work”, she ordered “Samantha told me that you kissed her toes and licked between them  so I expect at least the same or better.   Thirty minutes per foot so get to work!”

I sighed and went to work as she laid back and watched TV.    She knew what I was forced to do for Samantha so there were no shortcuts here.    I worked away and occasionally when there was a commercial on and I was near her toes she would stretch them out and catch me between them playfully squeezing me before letting me get back to work.  After a half hour I was exhausted when she announced it was time for me to switch to the other foot. 

When I finished, I told her, “Please mistress, can I have some water.  Your feet were so sweaty that all that kissing and licking dried me out.”  “My feet don’t sweat, you miserable runt, they glisten”, she roared back at me, “You can go back in your cage and get a drink in there.”  She covered the cage with a towel and left me to go have her dinner.

She came back after a few hours and brought me some leftovers in a small bowl that she placed in the cage with me.  “Sorry, I was so hard on you before little guy.  It is just that certain things can really set me off so be careful what you say.   By the way, the foot massage was great.  We’ll have to do that again soon.”

“Great”, I thought as I ate, “If things weren’t bad enough I have to be careful what I say so I don’t upset the princess or she might be offended and smash me.  She let me out of the cage and put me on the floor for some exercise as she lay in bed and watched TV.  I explored around the room as she looked over at what I was doing occasionally.  I marveled at how everyday objects like sneakers and a backpack looked so different at this scale.  I explored the room from the floor and there was plenty down there.   

After a couple hours, she got off the bed and walked over to me.  She stood right in front of me and her long tan legs towered on each side of me.  She squatted down and I could only stare up at her as she squatted down and picked me up rising to her full height.  She deposited me back in the cage and as she went to cover me back up and yelled up, “Ddo you have to cover me?  It gets dark in here.”

“Sorry, little guy but I have to change and there will be no free peep show for you plus if my mom or sister came in here when I’m not home they might see you.   I sat down in my “silk panties” bed feeling dejected as she covered me up.”

 

Chapter 9 - Final Chapter by Northgate
Author's Notes:

I've decided to revist this old story and give it the ending it as well as the reader deserve.  Enjoy and leave me a review if you liked it.

It’s been weeks that I have been at Alexa’s house.  Amazingly she still hasn’t revealed my presence to anyone including her mom and sister.  Week nights and weekends I see her the most but during the week days I am mostly left to myself in the cage.  I fantasize when I am alone.  Sometimes about getting free and escaping, finding my way back to work and getting to Amanda who forces her daughter to change me back to normal.  Lately, I dream a lot about Alexa as she is the only person I ever see.  Also being left alone has made it easier for her to bend me to her will as I more and more seek her approval.  I will do whatever job she give me hoping to get more time with her.  I’ve polished her jewelry, cleaned her shoes, gave her pedicures, played endless games and watched mindless TV shows with her.    I am starting to think I will never see the world outside this house again. 

When she’s not home, she keeps my cage on a shelf in her closet covered and with the door closed.  A few times a week, her mom comes in the room and I sometimes she comes in the closet but she has never moved the cover and I am too afraid to yell out.  She might freak out and flush me down the toilet or turn me into the authorities or hand me off to someone else.  The more I am stuck here the more I don’t want to leave Alexa.  I think they refer to that as the Stockholm syndrome.

Alexa is in a good mode this weekend and decides we should play chess.  This is one on her favorite games.  She’s very good at it and rarely loses.  I suppose my size and that I can’t view the board from above is a factor too.  There is usually a bet associated with the game we play.  Today, if she wins we have to watch some new Hallmark movie and if I win I get my freedom to roam around her room for the day.    Also, if she does lose we will end up watching that movie because she always gets what she wants.

She wins again and we start talking before the movie.  It’s one of those moments when she’s talking normally to me and not like I’m her pet.  I tell her how boring it is when she’s away for the day and that I wish I could at least read or play a game while she’s gone.  That night she tells me she has an idea and pulls out an old smartphone from her drawer.  “I bet we could load this up with games and books” she told me “Of course no Wi-Fi for my little boy.”  We spend the rest of the weekend finding games and downloading a few books from a free book web site.  They are old novels but it’s better than nothing.  The games are a bit more of a problem because they have to work offline and can’t require fast fingers due to my size trying to work the touch screen.  She flips the phone to mute so it doesn’t make noise either.  “You don’t want to attract me nosy sister coming in here”, she tells me.  She deletes the Wi-Fi access and sets it up in the cage with a power cord leading out to a nearby outlet in the closet.

When she finally puts you away for the night, I actually feel better for the first time since you shrank.   The next week I spend my time reading and playing games and at least the boredom isn’t as bad.  I noticed the Notepad app on the phone and start think about writing about the fantasies I had thought about Alexa.  I remember hearing that writing feelings out can be good therapy. 

That night I fall asleep and dream that I wrote all of those fantasies out on the Notepad app of the phone.  I had written all the absolutely X-rated things I would fantasize about doing with both Alexa and Sam and its filthy porn.  In my dream Alexa comes home and she has Samantha with her.  She reaches in and takes the phone back to see what I’ve been up to.  I’m helpless and too tiny to stop her as she lifts the phone out of the top of the cage and out of my reach.  They read all the perverted things you fantasize about her and Alexa flips out.  Sam thinks it is hilarious that little pipsqueak of a man could ever imagine he could satisfy either of them.  Alexa tells Sam she can’t keep you anymore now that she read what I think of her.   Sam smiles and tells her not to worry, she has the perfect solution.  Samantha leans over the cage casts another spell.  I can feel like I’m growing but I’m also growing stiffer and unable to move.  My clothes vanish and my legs are straight and feel glued together.  My arms feel glued to my sides.  I can still see and hear but that’s all I can do.  I lose my balance and fall over to the side.  Samantha reaches in the cage and lifts me out carrying me out to the room and to a mirror.  She holds me up so I can see myself in the mirror.  I still look like myself but my body has a weird complexion like I’m made out of a soft plastic and maybe 10 inches tall.  ”See problem solved”, Samantha tells Alexa, “He wanted some dirty sex so I turned into a living dildo. He can see, hear and fell but he can’t talk or move a muscle.  She rubs my tiny cock and laughs, “He can feel that but he can’t do a thing about it.  Ultimate blue balls!”  Alexa looks at me almost sad for what Samantha did.  “What will you do with him”, she asks.   Sam replies, “I’m going to give him to me roommate back at school.  She’ll love him.   She always masturbating and he’ll make the perfect toy for her.”  Samantha lets out an evil laugh and you wake up in a cold sweat.  “It’s just a dream”, I keep reminding myself but it haunts me all night long.

I decide instead to write my actual story, how I tried to do your boss a favor, how Samantha warned me to stay out of her way and what subsequently happened to me.   I start the next day slowly typing out your stories slowly on the touch screen keyboard.  It is this story.

 

PROLOGUE:

At has been four months that I have been living as Alexa’s pet.  She told me that Sam will be home next week and I remember that horrible dream and I wonder what will happen.  Will she restore me to normal, or take me back to school with her or do something worse.   I don’t know what will be the next chapter in this saga but I can only hope for the best.

I was playing around with the iPhone settings and discovered that when conditions are just right I can get an open a Wi-Fi connect from a neighbor’s house.  At first I thought to reach out for help but I don’t even know the address where I am or Alex’s last name.  I did find a web site called GiantessWorld with stories about people shrinking and growing and I am going to upload my story before Sam gets here.  If you see this story then please take my warning seriously or you may find yourself like me someday.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2389