Solar Power by Vaalser4
Summary:

After being fired from her late father's firm, Bamburg Energy, Patricia with the aid of her former classmate Victor seeks revenge. Victor can make her grow into a giantess using solar power. Patricia uses her new height to put Bamburg Energy's office branches out of business for good.


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Growing Woman, Toilet, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 13089 Read: 81111 Published: August 05 2011 Updated: August 05 2011

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Solar Power by Vaalser4

z88;

DISCLAIMER: This is a story only for adults. It contains sex, explicit language, deaths and gore. Do not read it if that is illegal in your country. Every character is fictional and property of the author. The places, however, are not. But I want to make clear it is not my aim to offend anyone living in the places mentioned. There is no copyright whatever intended for this story.

The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.

AUTHOR’s NOTE:

This is my first giantess story. English is not my native language, but I did my best to check the grammar and spelling. I am used to the metric system, but I realize that many readers are from the US, I used feet and miles instead of meters and kilometers. Since the main characters are European, the currency is the Euro (one Euro is about 1.3 dollar).

Second, for those of you that like to go to the action right away, feel free to skip the first three chapters. They are the introduction, since I want to make the story at least a bit plausible. Anyway, have fun reading!

Chapter 1

"You can't be serious!!!" Patricia Bamburg exclaimed. "You let me come to this meeting and tell me that I have to leave?"

"Now, now, don't be upset, miss Bamburg," the elderly man said. "The entire council agreed it's best for the firm. And who says no to 1,5 billion Euros?".

The other men in the meeting room nodded.

"You want me to leave Bamburg Energy? The firm my father founded and turned into the multinational it is today? Bamburg Energy, the firm that gave you the wealth and power you now hold? Because I don't have enough experience?"

Patricia shot all of the men a furious look. There was no one who knew more about the firm than she did. Her father introduced her to the basics of economics, and ever since she was 12, she helped in Bamburg Energy, a multinational that developed and produced energy storage devices. Bringing coffee around, making photocopies and stuff like that, Patricia got her first experience of office and business life. Then, two years later, she started with light administration work. During her study International Business she did her research and fieldworks in her father's firm. Her entire life was intertwined with it. Her father, Bamburg Energy's founder and highest boss, gave her a high position in the firm after her Master's Degree, much to the dismay of the other higher-ups. However, since Mr. Bamburg was boss, they had to comply. But her father was dead for almost half a year now, having suffered a fatal heart attack, and the position he gave her was now to be filled in by someone "more experienced". And the council paid 1,5 billion Euros to make her leave. Agreed, it was a lot of money, but Bamburg Energy made that amount within five months, and Patricia’s salary was twice that amount in three years' time.

"Why don't you just go and enjoy your life?" The elderly man smiled at her. "How old are you now? Twenty-five, right? Well, you are young and you are good looking. Why don't you find yourself a nice husband and live your life in luxury?" Words like "yeah" and "indeed" from the other council members followed.

Patricia was baffled. The cheek! She never liked John, as the elderly man was named, but this insolence was something she never expected from him. From two other council members, Greg and Robert, yes, but not from him. Her eyes wandered towards Greg, one of the two most hated men in her life.

He was a sleazy, backstabbing thirty-year-old bastard who got his high position by plotting, scheming, elbow work and brown-nosing.

Patricia hated Greg, who called her "Patricia" instead of "Miss Bamburg" from the first day off, and always attempted to get a date. She knew too well, Greg was not interested in a serious relationship, only sex. Patricia had always attracted guys, since she was quite a looker. A pretty face, well muscled legs (she played tennis and used to go jogging a couple of miles at least four times a week) and a pair of big breasts. Especially the latter, her two F-cup assets, always caught the attention of the other sex. Greg's, much to Patricia's regret, as well.

She knew he only saw her as a pair of talking boobs, never taking her seriously as a person. He always made comments about her looks, especially so-called "funny" remarks about her breasts. And he never let an opportunity pass to gaze at her chest. Looking secretly at them when she stood somewhere, talking or calling. Seeing her breasts wobble when she walked around. Greg's eyes always wandered towards her boobs. He thought she did not notice, but she did. And she hated him for it. No, Patricia would never date this one. Let alone have sex with him. He would never, ever touch her cunt. That, Patricia had vowed a hundred times over.

And then there was thirty-five year old Robert, also a council member. Patricia hated him as much as Greg, for he was arrogant, self-righteous and saw her in the same light as Greg. Yes, he, too, lusted after her breasts and body, and Patricia was sure they exchanged plans about how they could get her laid. They certainly played with their dicks after work (or perhaps on the toilet during work) imagining Patricia being their sex-slave, letting them play with her tits as they saw fit.

Because of their awful traits, both men never married. They saw women as booty, and much to their dismay, Patricia always turned them down.

John, the elderly man, was still talking to her. "You can finish your current work of course. In a month, there will be a nice goodbye party for you. You understand that we cannot risk our firm loosing profit, right? Your father would understand, and...."

Patricia did not listen anymore. She turned away, fuming, and silently swore revenge.

Later that day, Patricia was at home and wept. Not only was she all alone since her father died (her mother died giving birth to her, and since she was the firstborn, Patricia did not have any siblings), but now she was unemployed as well. Having no job is not really a problem when you are a billionaire, but the humiliation was too much for her. If only she could make them pay! Founding another firm and trying to put Bamburg Energy out of business was foolish; they were simply too powerful on the international market, being one of the leading corporations in the field. Going to court was no option either, since the council’s actions were perfectly legal. Oh, she was frustrated! Oh, if only she had the power to kill them all, one by one! Patricia imagined herself to enter the firm, powerful like a super heroine, and making the entire leadership pay with their lives, without anyone being able to stop her. It reduced her anger somewhat, yet not enough to feel better. So she started to do what she always did when life sucked. She went to the local park for jogging.

In the park, Patricia tried to run the frustration out of her body, but it didn't really work. Tired and still angry, she sat down on a bench, next to a guy reading a book. She didn't really bother to look at him, wrapped up in thought as she was, until she heard him mention her name.

"Patricia, is that you?"

She looked at him, and recognized him as Victor Manhold, a former classmate of hers.

"Victor? Yes, it's me. I didn't know it was you." Patricia replied. Victor was someone to remember, since he had a crush on her back in school. But Patricia was never interested, since he was a somewhat of a weirdo. Always reading science books in school, having crazy ideas about all kinds of new technologies and machinery and -although Patricia never admitted it to him- she thought of him being below her class. Victor came from a plain, simple family, not poor but not wealthy or powerful either. He did help her with math, physics and other subjects in school, but when he asked her for a date, Patricia merely smiled and walked away, or ignored him. She took another guy named Stan, who was perhaps not as smart as victor, but from a higher-up family. His father was a judge and his mother owned two shops, not simple laborers like Victor's parents.

And now she was sitting in the park with this Victor, talking about their lives after school. Victor, she found out, had studied physics and was now looking for a job, or for someone who was interested in a device he invented. "He hasn't changed a bit," Patricia thought when he started to explain his invention.

"It is a Solcollector, as I call it," Victor said. "It will be able to transfer energy from the sun right to a receiver, an energy cell for example, on Earth or in space. If you place the energy cell inside the Solcollector, the solar power can be stored in it too. Place the Solcollector in a satellite, and it will collect the energy without being hindered by, for example, clouds. In a focused beam, like a laser, you can transform it to heat or kinetic energy....what's the matter?" Victor asked when he saw tears welling up in Patricia’s eyes. Talk about energy devices had brought back her recent problem with Bamburg Energy.

She explained it all to Victor, who listened with interest and concern.

"So they want to fire you. What does Stan say about it?"

"We split up three years ago. I do not have a partner right now. And I do not want one," she quickly added, before Victor could ask her for a date again. "If only I could take revenge on these bastards in the council. But I do not know how...."

Victor looked at her for quite a long time, saying nothing. Then he smiled. "Maybe I know a way," he said in a strange tone. "There is something else the Sol collector can do. It can increase mass. You know the formula from Einstein, E=MC2, yes? Energy is Mass, multiplied by the square of light speed. This means that a huge amount of energy can be obtained by destroying a small amount of mass, to put it simple. But it also works the other way around; energy can be turned into mass. And that is what the Sol collector can do as well. It absorbs energy and turns it into mass."

"But you need a lot of energy", Patricia said, "There is no solar cell being able to...."

"That is the genius of my invention," Victor interrupted. "A satellite, being very close to the Sun, not hindered by the distance between Sun and Earth, or Earth's atmosphere....not close enough to the sun to melt or something like that, but close enough to absorb enormous amounts of solar power, transmitting it to Earth and then turning the energy into mass."

"And how is that going to let me have my revenge?"

"The mass increase can be used on everything. Stones, metal, water...and living creatures. It can make everything bigger. I only need to scan the object I wish to enlarge. Then I program the Sol collector with the obtained data from the scan, and I can use the stored energy to make it grow. The satellites are remote controlled, see."

"And what do you plan to make bigger?"

"You."

"Me?" Patricia looked at Victor to see if he was serious. He was.

"Yes, you. I can make you grow into a giantess, to destroy the Bamburg Energy building, kill the council members and...."

"You're nuts! You're making fun of me. This is ridiculous! It's..."

"It is possible, and I'm not nuts, contrary to popular belief. Think of it, if you can't run your dad's company, no one will. And no one can stop you, once you are gigantic. Didn't you at least imagine killing these bastards? Turning their homes into debris? Didn't you?"

Patricia didn't answer. Yes, she did imagine killing them and yes, she really wanted to see them suffer. But the idea of being a giantess....she didn't believe in fairy tales anymore. It was just foolish. She knew about Einstein's theory, since her company worked with energy, and satellites transferring energy to Earth was not a new idea either. It was not yet realized, but she saw a lot of blueprints during her time as a senior staff member from enthusiastic would-be inventors. Not a single one was ever considered realistic.

Victor stood up, putting his book away and taking a piece of paper from his pocket. He wrote something on it, then gave it to her. "Here's my phone number and email address. If you are interested, just let me know." And with that, he went away.

Later that day, Patricia stood in front of her full-length bathroom mirror. She was naked, since she had just taken a shower. The woman looking back at her was sad. Broken. Humiliated. Victor's words entered her thoughts again. She a giantess, destroying Bamburg Energy because they fired her. She pictured herself standing in front of the building, the furniture in her bathroom being other buildings, smashing her fists into its walls, everyone running away in panic. It was, to her surprise, a pleasant thought. No, it was an exciting thought. She saw her body, her shoulder-length brown hair, her hazel eyes, her beautiful face....huge breasts, thick, muscled thighs and shapely calves, all increased to a dizzying, awe-inspiring height. Feet, bigger than the biggest car. Hands, powerful enough to crunch stone.....

The thoughts made her crotch wet. Sexual pleasure started to build up inside her. Before she knew, she put her index finger in her pussy, and started to finger herself. She pictured little men being stomped by her. Cars being crushed flatter than a penny. She was all-powerful. No one could stop her, she was invincible...she was....

Patricia came. It was an intense orgasm, lasting longer than most of the ones she usually had. It felt fantastic! Tired, she dropped in a chair. "I'm going to do it," she said to herself, panting. "Tomorrow I'll call Victor and tell him I'm going to do it!"

 

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Chapter 2

"I knew you would do it!" Victor was happy. "Come to my place, and we'll go though everything!"

Patricia drove to Victor's house immediately after work, and was seated in his living room, which looked like a crossbreed of a library and a laboratory.

"Right," Victor said, "Here is the plan. First, I build the satellites, containing the Sol collectors. My calculations showed I need three of them to collect all the needed energy. They will be put in orbit relatively close to the sun, about four light minutes from it. They transfer the collected energy in the form of a laser beam to another satellite, which will store it until needed. The satellite collecting the beams, let us call it the Enlarger, is going to be in orbit around Earth. I’ll need about half a year for that."

"Half a year?" Patricia exclaimed. "That long?"

"It takes a while to build everything, and to cover the vast distance in space....the Solcollectors need to bridge half of the distance between Earth and the sun. It takes time....anyway; I need the launching pad of your firm. Is that possible?"

"I suppose so. I still have some influence."

"Good. Now, after the satellites are in orbit, I scan your body. The scan's data then are transferred to the Enlarger, so it knows what kind of mass the energy needs to be transferred into. I need to build the scanner as well, but that can be done while the three Solcollectors are underway towards the sun. Then, after everything is set and done, you can go to Bamburg Energy and, well, do whatever you want. You just have to tell me when you wish to grow, and you will in a few moments. Yes, that fast. But wait, I almost forgot...."

Victor pointed at two small gadgets lying on a table. One looked like an earplug, the other like a grey cherry.

"This," he said, picking up the earplug, "is to communicate with me. Put it in your ear, and we can stay in touch. I will scan your body after you wear it, so it will grow with you. You just have to talk, I can hear you, and if I reply- I have the receiver here-, you can hear me too. This communicator, as I call it, works like a hands-free phone, more or less."

"OK, and what's that?" Patricia asked, pointing at the cherry-like object.

"Ah, now that is to keep you safe from nukes."

"NUKES?"

"Yes. Let me explain. A giantess killing and destroying everything is considered a treat...."

"No, really?", Patricia replied ironically.

"Yes. Hard to imagine, but true. You might be attacked by the police or the army. You can fight off those, since your body can be made large and massive enough to withstand bullets or shells. However, no matter how big you'll get, a nuke will always be able to kill you. It produces a temperature of millions of degrees, and..."

"I know that. We do research in the field of nuclear power too."

"OK. Well, if they decide to nuke you, you need to be protected. This device will. It detects Uranium and Plutonium. Every nuke, even the H-Bomb, is equipped with a large amount of either element. Uranium and Plutonium, like every chemical element, emit waves of a specific length. Since these wavelengths are unique to every chemical element, programming a device to detect the wavelengths of Uranium and Plutonium is easy. Now, another satellite I shall build and launch in orbit around Earth will be connected with this device. As soon as a nuke approaches, the satellite, being fed with solar power as well, will shoot a laser beam at it, destroying the nuke. You need to carry it with you, of course."

"I'll hang it around my neck."

"No, it could be damaged. I have to implant it. In your body."

"What?"

"Don't worry. I'll make a small cut in your belly, and put it in. It's easy. And don't worry about a scar either. Growing has a nice side-effect. Your wounds will heal in an instant. Since I scan your body when it is unharmed, the beam will restore it to its former condition if wounded. Flesh wounds will close, bones will mend, even limbs shall grow back....as long as you are alive, and you can be fully healed. So scars are nothing to worry about."

"OK", Patricia said, only understanding half of it. But it sounded good.

"The satellite will detect fast moving Uranium and Plutonium, like in a flying rocket," Victor continued, "so it won't fire if you approach a nuclear plant. And I doubt they'll detonate a nuke if you step over a missile silo, since it would destroy all the other nukes as well. And that's all, I suppose," he concluded.

"Good! When do we start?"

"We can start right now, if you give me the needed money. For the first materials, like computers and stuff, I need at least 50 million Euros. For starters. I need more for the satellites and..."

"THAT MUCH?", Patricia exclaimed. She had far more than that on her bank account, but it still was a lot of money.

"It is expensive," Victor replied, shrugging his shoulders. "But you do not have to do this. I mean, we still could have a nice life together and...."

"No, I do not want that! I told you. You'll get your cash and don't bother me any more with dating. I want revenge, not a date! I'm a businesswoman, and I mean business! You'll get your money!"

Patricia left Victor's house soon afterwards. She would have her revenge. Victor was right. If she wouldn't run her father's firm, no one would.

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Chapter 3

Time is never in a hurry. And if you wait for something, it seems to slow down deliberately. It seemed an eternity for Patricia until the months passed, especially after she had her last day at the firm. There was a small goodbye party, but she felt more like a prisoner there. John held a speech, telling how well Patricia worked for the firm, and what a great man her father was (hypocrite, Patricia thought). Robert and Greg hugged her, a bit longer and more intense than one should, and they both made ambiguous comments that she always could come to their homes if she was lonely. "You can of course return here whenever you want to say hi", John said afterwards, and Patricia could not refrain from a smile. She certainly would....

After her last day at the office, she went to Victor's place nearly every week. He talked about Bamburg Energy a lot, since he had tried to sell his invention to them as well. More than once.

"But, they never gave it a serious thought. They said it wouldn't work, that I was a dreamer, and, in the end, that I was crazy! But it works! They'll see! And other firms too, who thought it is rubbish, will see! Oh yes!" Victor grinned as he told things like this. Other times, he was complaining that no one seemed to care about his intelligence and his ideas. How they laughed at him or made him feel like an idiot, when he told them of his invention and its possibilities.

Patricia was rather bored listening to this. She wanted to get her revenge as quick as possible, not hearing Victor's rants or whining about how others had not recognized his genius.

He did work as hard as possible, and soon the satellites (price tag: 100 million Euros) where finished.

"These are the Solcollectors," Victor told Patricia, pointing to three huge, rod-shaped items. "They'll unfold a huge solar screen once they are in space, collecting solar power. That is because they need energy to propel themselves to the sun. Once in place, they'll eject their propulsion devices and start collecting the solar power to be transferred. And this one (he pointed at a small, cone-like object with a tube protruding from its surface like a turret) is the Enlarger. It collects the solar power and stores it, along with the scanned data. What your body is composed of, you understand? It'll make you grow whenever I turn this knob over there...." Victor showed Patricia his computer room in the back of his house. It was equipped with a collection of monitors, computers, buttons, knobs and half a dozen TV screens. "I control the satellites from here. The one detecting nukes will also be in orbit around Earth, of course. That will be this one." He showed Patricia a spherical satellite, the size of a beach ball. A large tube protruded from its surface too. The laser turret, Victor explained. "It is connected to the small, cherry like object I showed you, remember? The nuke-detector."

"Yes," Patricia replied. "I don't need to hear all the details. Now, can we get them into space?"

"Yes, but as I told you before, we need to use the launching pad of Bamburg Energy to do so. Can you arrange that?"

"Sure. I still have my ID. I kept it, even though it is expired. But I doubt the guards of the launching pad even know I'm fired....".

"All right then. I'll hire a van and we can get the satellites in space. Then I can start building the scanning device."

Later that day, Patricia and Victor drove towards the launching pad of Bamburg Energy. As Patricia predicted, she only had to wave her ID to the guards and the launching pad was theirs. Patricia ordered a number of workers to prepare a rocket for launch, which they promptly did. They had no idea either that she was no longer in. A couple of hours later, the satellites were on their way into space. No one at the firm would ever know.

About two months later, Victor had finished the scanning device (he asked for 25 million more to build it). Patricia always paid without asking questions. 175 million Euro well spent, she thought.

Then, she had to lie in the scanning machine for two hours, wearing only the communicator in her ear. She wanted to be naked, since she had daydreamed about being a giantess many times since, and always had she been naked in her imagination. So why not likewise in reality?

Every part of her body was scanned two hours later and the data stored and sent to the Enlarger, which now was in orbit around Earth. The Solcollectors still had three weeks traveling to do and a month to load themselves with enough solar power.

It was hard for Patricia to wait, but finally the day came. After having a nice breakfast of cereals and a huge glass of prune juice, she went to Victor's place early in the morning. Patricia was ready for revenge, ready for action. She felt a familiar tingling in her crotch by merely thinking about it!

"Everything is fine," Victor said, checking his computer screens. "The satellites are in place and loaded. No one has seen them or paid any attention to them."

"Great!" Patricia was excited. How she longed for this day! She had daydreamed about being a giantess for over six months now, each time ending with a huge orgasm. Today, it would be real!

"Now, let me see how tall you are," Victor said, taking a measuring tape. "Yes. You are 5'8. Now, I'm going to put you under narcosis and put the nuke-detector in you belly. Then, I'll make you grow a little to close the wound".

"And after that scan me and the detector again..."

"Yes. Now, lie down on the table in the attic. I arranged everything for the little surgery. Let's start."

When Patricia awoke an hour later, she saw a small, bloody scar across her belly. She went looking for Victor, who sat in his computer room. "Now, ready for your first grow?" he asked. "You have the communicator in your ear? Right, here it goes....". Victor twisted the knob, and Patricia felt a strange sensation. It was like her whole body was being punctured with little needles for a moment, then the feeling disappeared.

"Did I grow?" she wondered aloud. She looked around, but nothing seemed different.

"Yes." Victor replied. "Wait, I'll measure you again...yes, you are now 5'9! And the wound is gone!"

Patricia looked at her belly and startled. The wound was indeed gone, only a little dried blood remained. "Fantastic!!!" she cried. "This is awesome!" She rubbed her hands together. "They are going to pay! Oh yes!"

"Now, you'll need to be scanned again, with the nuke-detector and the communicator. Then, you are ready."

After the scanning was complete, Patricia took the public transit to the city. Victor told her to do so, since, he said, she didn't want her car to be damaged. It took quite a while to get there by subway and bus, but finally, she arrived. Wearing old clothes, she stood in front of her former office building. It looked tall, but it wouldn't much longer! She smirked and turned on the communicator.

"Can you hear me Victor?" she asked.

"Yes. Everything works fine. Are you ready? Put your hair over your ears, so the communicator won't be damaged accidentally..."

"OK. Now make me tall enough to hold an adult person in my hand. I'll teach those bastards to mess with me!"

"OK!", Victor said. "GROW!!!!!"

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Chapter 4

The strange feeling returned, but Patricia didn't pay any attention to that. She was excited and amazed when she saw the office building slowly passing by her as if she was standing in an ascending elevator. Her clothes felt tight for a moment, and then ripped into shreds as her body outgrew them. Now naked, Patricia grew and grew. Her growth stopped when she reached 120 feet.

"Victor, this is great!" Patricia exclaimed. "Is this real?"

"It is," she heard Victor say in her ear. The communicator seemed to have grown as well. It worked perfect. "Now, if you want to grow further, just tell me. There is still enough energy in the satellite."

"Not yet," Patricia replied. She looked down at the office building, now barely reaching her chin. Patricia felt like King Kong, or Godzilla. She saw people, her former staff, looking at her through the windows, fear and surprise on their faces.

Patricia grinned at them, and then cleared her throat.

"OK, you worms! I'm back, bigger than life and thrice as rotten! No one fires me and gets away with it. This is my firm, and if you won't let me rule it, I won't let you rule it either! I want John, Greg and Robert down at my feet within five minutes. Otherwise, this building will be DESTROYED!!!"

Uttering the last words, she struck with her fist at the building, smashing two windows and destroying a desk with computers. Immediately, she heard screams and chatter from within.

"Five minutes," she repeated. "The clock is counting!"

They didn't need five minutes. Not even four. Three minutes later, John, Robert and Greg stood at her feet, which were twice as long as their bodies. They looked up at her, mouths open and white as a sheet.

Patricia put her hands on her hips and bent over. "Well, well. What have we here? Not as big as I had you in mind, eh?" She smirked at her own joke. Then, she looked directly at John. "You fired me 'cause I wasn't experienced enough, yes? Did you already have a successor in mind that sucked up to you? Or maybe a relative? Oh yes, it's business. We cannot let the firm go bankrupt. That's what you thought, right?"

Without waiting for a reply, she scooped Robert and Greg in her hands. Each was about the size of a small action figure to her, and she could lift the two adult men easily. Standing upright, Patricia looked down at John again. He was still looking up at her, frozen.

"I'll give you business, bastard! This is what I do with people that ruin my career!" With that, she lifted her foot and brought it down on John. She didn't stomp, just placing her foot on him, showing that she didn't need to take any effort to kill him. Shifting her weight, she felt his bones crunch under her sole as she squashed him. To Patricia, it felt like stepping on a small sack filled with crisps.

Lifting her foot, she saw a puddle of blood, mixed with flesh and clothes. Most of John’s remains was sticking at her sole. "Beggar or multinational boss, they all crunch alike under the giantess' foot," Patricia said to the corpse. "Bye, John."

Robert and Greg, each in a different hand of her, saw the killing of John too. They struggled to get out, but her grip was too tight for them. She lifted both men to her face.

"You want to get free? Shall I open my hands then?" She laughed as she saw the fear on their faces. "You can join your friend down there, who is still sticking under my foot. Do you want that? Yes?" Only Greg could shake his head, Robert was too terrified to do anything.

"Now, what shall I do with you two? You always wanted me. However, I'm quite peculiar; I don't want the next best fool to become my lover. Let’s see, how do I test who of you is worthy of me? Oh yes, I know!" Patricia smiled at both men, and walked to a nearby office building (crushing a tree and two parked bicycles while doing so).It was smaller than Bamburg Energy‘s office. It was chest-high to Patricia. She placed the two men on the roof and grinned again.

"A weight lifting contest. Men are supposed to be strong, right? Then what is better than a weight lifting contest, to see which of you guys deserves me?" Patricia smiled wickedly when she saw the looks of the faces of the men. "Let's see, what can we use as weights? Oh, yes, I know! THESE!" she exclaimed, sticking out her huge bust. Greg and Robert were afraid and dumbfounded, their eyes glued on her enormous tits. "Quite a milking machine I've got, eh?" Patricia smirked. Cupping her enormous boobs, she lifted them. "All right you maggots, here are the rules. You two lift each one of my tits. The guy who can hold it the longest wins, and I'll make him part of me. And if anyone tries to run away, I'll tear his limbs one after the other from his puny little body, got that?"

Greg and Robert didn't answer. They stood there, dumbfounded, staring at her now enormous tits, each easily over seven feet in height, sticking at least six foot from her chest. Then two large hands grabbed them again, and pulled the men towards the breasts. Standing on her toes, Patricia lifted her breasts over the heads of Greg and Robert.

"Here we go....three, two, one, and....LIFT!" Patricia exclaimed, dropping her breasts on the two men.

They never stood a chance lifting the huge orbs of flesh; they were too heavy. Both Robert and Greg fell under their huge weight in an instant, and, although her tits didn't kill them, they were unable to move or breathe. Both Robert and Greg feverishly tried to get away from under her boobs, but couldn't. They were in danger being smothered to death, by the sheer weight of the same breasts they always lusted after. Now that they could feel them, touch them, they didn't want them anymore. The only thing that filled their trousers was pee, not cum.

"Awww. Are my little boobies too heavy for the strong men? And you always wanted 'em so much!" Patricia laughed, lifting her breasts. "Then we must find another way....I know!" she exclaimed. "Let's see how long you can hang on my nipples! The winner will be the one who can hang longest."

And with that, she held both men before her breasts, her erect nipples as big as their heads. Both Robert and Greg didn't know what to do now, but Patricia filled them in.

"Grab my nipples, or die!" she spat. "And hold for your dear life, because that is the case!"

As soon as Robert and Greg had clutched her nipples, she slowly turned around. Now both men hanged about 100 feet from the ground, with nothing but Patricia’s horny nipples to hold. Soon, they started to tire, and Greg suddenly let loose, because his arms could no longer carry his weight. He fell, along the body of the girl he wanted to fuck, and hit the street before her huge feet. Then Greg was no more.

"Sounded like a bird dropping splashing on the ground to me," Patricia remarked, and grabbed Robert, who still hanged at her nipple. She raised him to her face and smiled.

"You won. Now you can become part of me. Don't worry! I keep my promises. But...I promised too you'd never touch my cunt. So I won’t let you fuck me, if that is what you thought. Don't worry, there is another way to become part of me."

And with that, Patricia threw Robert into her mouth and swallowed him alive. Just like that. No chewing, just swallowing. With clothes, shoes and all. She felt him sliding down her throat, into her belly.

"Now you are part of me!" she said, patting her tummy. Soon, he too died. Suffocated, and then dissolved by her stomach acid.

Patricia looked around. She saw little people standing around her, many of them holding their cell phones to make pictures or movies of her. Although naked, she didn't mind. Others were, like the three now dead men, afraid, frozen, astonished. Some ran. Cars stood in line in front of her, since she blocked the entire street with her huge feet. Some people were throwing up, probably because of her killing and the sheer sight of her. A 120 feet tall giant was quite a thing to look at!

Suddenly, she heard a bang followed by a sharp pain in her right leg. Turning around, she saw tanks moving towards her, shooting. One shot hit her belly, another blew a chunk out of her left thigh. She suddenly remembered that in her city an army base was located, hence their quick arrival.

"Aaaargh!" Patricia exclaimed, "No! No! They are killing me! Victor, do something!"

Patricia was afraid. More tanks and soldiers on foot were approaching, a small army ready to bring her down. At her current height, their shells and bullets were able to wound and, indeed, kill her. She closed her eyes and felt the blood running down her body while she protected her face with her arms.

"All right!" Victor said. "Here we go!"

The pain ceased. Patricia had a feeling of vertigo, but maintained her balance. Victor had activated the satellite, causing her to grow further and her wounds to close. After a minute or so, she opened her eyes again.

She was baffled first and then overjoyed. She had grown, but not just a bit. She was many times her previous height now. She inhaled deeply, out of happiness and triumph.

Patricia felt like a goddess. Her legs were endless, two giant pillars of thick muscled flesh. They dwarfed every building in the city by far, the highest skyscraper barely reaching her calf. She savored the moment, hands on her hips, looking around the city. The view looked like she was flying in a helicopter, but her feet stood firmly on the ground.

"How tall am I now?", she wondered. 2000 feet? No, it must be more. 3000? Yes, 3000 feet, give or take a hundred. 3000 feet...that means that 1500 persons would have to stand in a row, one foot after the other, to meet her height. No, more. A "foot" was longer than most human feet...maybe 1700 persons? 1800? Enough people to fill a small village anyway. Patricia giggled. A small village would be flattened into nothingness by her feet in a matter of minutes. She could squash a couple of houses at once, gardens and trees included. Not to mention the inhabitants.

"This is great, Vic!", she exclaimed loud enough for everyone in a three-mile radius to hear.

Turning to the army, she smiled. The tanks were no bigger than roaches compared to her now, the soldiers so tiny she could hardy distinguish one from another. Without a word, she stepped on a bunch on tanks, taking the buildings on either side of the street with her footfall down. The tanks didn't only look like roaches, they cracked like them. She felt the metal give way like an eggshell under her bare foot, while the concrete of the buildings was turned into dust. Patricia took another step, this time squashing a few dozen men and women from the military. They popped like overripe fruit, but Patricia couldn't feel that. Her skin was too thick.

"This is like killing fucking ants!" she exclaimed, crunching and killing the army under her feet. She was getting excited, the feeling of power was like a drug to her. She was no longer like King Kong or Godzilla. These two would hardly reach her ankles now. She was more. She was a goddess. She was....

Patricia felt omnipotent. She started to walk through the city, looking for more tanks and soldiers. With every step, dozens died. Buildings were reduced to rubble in a split second. Every footfall caused a small earthquake, toppling nearby houses, cars and sometimes uprooting a tree. Everything that came under her huge feet was lost. Crunched and squished into an unrecognizable pulp by her huge weight.

After ten minutes, the army was ultimately defeated. Soldiers, tanks and artillery stood no chance against the 3000-foot tall woman. For Patricia, they were no more than a bunch of bothersome insects, which crunched nicely under her soles. The soldiers spattered, those in the tanks pressed into goo by the in giving metal, when she stepped on them. No bullet or shell was able to damage her, most not even being able to fully pierce her 4,5 inch thick epidermis.

After having had fun with the army, dozens of buildings and countless people, Patricia turned to the office building, which still stood. It now hardly reached her knees, and Patricia had to laugh when she realized how tiny it was.

"I made a decision!" she told her former workplace. "This office branch is going into a fusion!" She grinned devilishly. "It's going to fuse....WITH THE GROUND!" she cried, raising her leg, and stomping down hard on the building. It collapsed immediately, causing smoke and debris flying all over the city. Those that were still inside never stood a chance. Every employee was crushed under the huge foot of their former superior as it came crashing through the walls and ceilings, along with equipment, cabinets, furniture and all. After the office building was destroyed, Patricia stomped a few more times on the remains, like a kid stomping on sand castles. Then she stepped on the cars of her now ex-employees, parked on the nearby lot, turning them into small metal plates (from her point of view).

"That was great!" Patricia said. "I had no quarrel with the other council members, or with the underlings...but they didn't oppose the decision me being fired. So...."

"Let's go to destroy the other office branches," Victor answered. "The closest one is in Brussels...let me guide you to it. By the way, I can see you. On the news."

Patricia looked around, and saw a dozen helicopters hovering around her. She could just read the word "CNN" on one of them. Smiling, she waved at them, then started to knead her breasts. With a girlish smile on her face, Patricia started an erotic dance. She acted like a horny teen before a webcam. How many guys was she giving a hard-on before TV now, she thought? A huge, 3000 foot woman, with enormous tits. Legs, thicker than the thickest tree, yet feminine. And the biggest ass ever. What man could possibly resist her? She imagined her pheromones, being produced in unimaginable quantities, could make men climax again and again, just by standing close to her.

Patricia started to finger herself, in front of the news helicopters and the entire city, probably for the whole world to see. Being a giantess made her loose all dignity, like people sometimes do when on television in a cheesy all-exposing talk show. After a minute, she came violently, huge globs of slime and juice flowing from her cunt, covering the ground were flattened tanks, people and debris still lay. "YESSSSS!" she cried out. "OOOOOH, YES!!!!"

"You are ashamed of nothing, eh?" she heard Victor say, who saw her live on TV. "When you are done with your sex-show, let's go to Brussels. Turn a quarter to your right, then start walking."

"Just having some fun," Patricia panted, but started to walk in the direction Victor told her, still a bit shaky from her orgasm.

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Chapter 5

The landscape looked like the view from a plane to Patricia. Houses were no bigger to her than the ones used in the monopoly game, factories were the size of a cigarette box. Streets were no broader than her toe. Meadows and farmland looked like patches of different shades of green, trees were nothing more than small bumps in the landscape.

Patricia felt awesome! Walking straight to Brussels, she did not care what she stepped on. Houses crunched under her merciless feet, the remains compressed deep into the earth. A river's flow was interrupted by her as she stepped in it, leaving a pond the shape of a huge barefoot, slowly filling with water. No building or tree was able to withstand her weight, let alone people. They squished and splattered as she placed her foot on them. Patricia simply walked as if she took a stroll in the park. For her, the people she killed were as insignificant as crawling ants on the street to them, not even noticing if they were stepped on.

Patricia was more concerned with clouds. They blocked her view from time to time and made her chest and face moist, apart from the fact that they were cold. Blowing or waving them away didn't help much, so Patricia had to duck sometimes beneath the cloud layer to see were she was. But lucky, for her, it was a bright day in most areas, so it was not that much of an annoyance. After a couple of minutes of walking, she spotted a big city in the distance.

"This must be Brussels," Patricia thought when she approached it. It was still huge, being the capital of Belgium and the seat of the European Parliament. She noticed several landmarks, like the Atomium, the Palace of the Belgium king and...yes, there was the skyscraper that was Bamburg Energy's office branch here. She entered the city, crushing houses and cars by dozens. People died by the scores under her unforgiving bare feet, trees were smashed as if they were made of thin glass.

"Do you know how tall the Atomium is?" she asked Victor.

"Hm, I guess about 350 feet...but I'm not sure. Why?"

"I just squashed it."

Indeed, after Patricia stepped on the 330 feet tall structure, resembling an atom and build for the World Fair of 1958, was no more left than a piece of flattened metal. Another two strides, and the main railway station was out of business for a long time. Patricia laughed out loud seeing the miniature buildings crumbling under her feet while walking through Brussels.

She felt like a real highest-ranked multinational businesswoman, holding in her hands countless lives of humans. She was boss, and she decided who lived and who didn't. She decided what remained and what not. "This is life!" she exclaimed.

A swift kick made sure the royal palace needed restoration. Another kick, and Belgium needed a new palace for its monarch, who was already evacuated to Charleroi.

"Now, where is the branch? Ah, yes, over there," she said to herself, and still not caring what she stepped on, she moved toward the knee-high office. She stood in front of it, putting her arms on her hips. "I am Patricia Bamburg!" she exclaimed. "And I hereby declare this branch CLOSED!!!!" Screaming the last word, she swung her foot into the building. The office splattered like she kicked a sand castle, all over Brussels, huge chunks of rock and steel destroying houses, roads, cars and killing countless people. Patricia stomped the remains of the office into the ground, her feet causing quakes that made every building in the neighborhood collapse. "Two down, three to go," she smirked.

"Well done!" she heard Victor say. "Time to go to Paris! And then to the US. Let me guide you again!"

"No, wait, one more thing," Patricia replied, and headed for the seat of the European Parliament. "Their laws have always pissed me off," she told Victor. "Too much restrictions on trade, free enterprise, and of course the taxation. YOU COST ME BILLIONS!!!!" she spat at the cigar case-sized building. She tore it from the ground, and crunched it in her hands like a paper sack.

"You are NOTHING to me! Not your fucking laws, regulations and all the other shit. To hell with you all, maggots!" she ranted. "There! Now who's boss, huh?" Patricia sneered when the European Parliament was nothing more that dust and debris at her feet. She never found out that the building had been unoccupied, because diplomats and politicians had been evacuated as soon as her destination became clear.

"OK, now we can proceed," she said to Victor. "You can still see me on TV? Good. What way?"

And again, Patricia turned in the direction Victor told her and heeded for Paris, flattening more houses, trees and cars with each footstep, along with everyone who happened to be in her way.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Chapter 6

"How many energy is left?" Patricia asked on her way to Paris. She wanted to get bigger, because after France, she had to swim across the Atlantic to the US. It would take a long time at her current height.

"More than enough," Victor said. "Heh, heh. There is an expert on TV, arguing that you are an alien or something. He says it is impossible that you can exist, that you must possess another kind of life system, that kind of rubbish...the fool! Everybody told me that my invention was impossible! And they still don't believe it. Well, I didn't...."

"Yes, yes, I know about that," Patricia answered. She wasn't in the mood for Victor whining about his never appreciated genius. She heard enough of that when he was still building his devices.

Again, the weather was cloudy, and Patricia's nose started running from the cold. Stopping, she closed one nose hole with her finger and, exhaling hard though the other one, sent its contents forcefully down. Too bad for the inhabitants of the village she stood in front of; the main street became blocked by a huge glob of mucus, greenish and foul smelling. Repeating the procedure with the other nose hole, she covered three people with her cloying slime, drowning two of them.

"How's the weather in Paris?" she asked Victor, continuing her journey and carelessly trampling half the village she just presented with her nose secretion.

"Clear and sunny. Perfect for rampage," Victor said after a quick look on the internet. "In a few minutes, you'll be there."

Patricia enjoyed her walk. Though the landscape of northern France was not entirely flat, even larger hills were no real obstacle for her. She just stepped over them, while simply flattening the smaller ones like they were mole hills in a meadow. She imagined she took a stroll at the beach; the houses were shells crunching under her feet, forests little more that seaweed.

The weather cleared indeed after a few minutes, and in the distance, Patricia saw Paris. Soon, she reached the city, but not after having turned a good deal of industries and suburbs into debris.

Patricia walked through Paris, again crushing buildings, cars, trees and of course people like nothing. Before the Louvre, she stopped, looking at the still impressive building from her even more impressing height of 3000 feet.

"You know, I visited this one here on a holiday with dad once...yes, fourteen years ago. He took me from one dull painting to the other even duller statue. And when I started to complain I was bored, I was called an annoying child. Hours of boredom! All thanks to this!"

"Parents should know better", Victor said. "Kids are not interested in stuff like art. Me neither, by the way."

"Well, nor am I!" Patricia exclaimed, and with that, she started to trample the Louvre. Starting with the glass pyramid in front of it, Patricia gleefully smashed everything. Her enormous feet crushed and flattened one museum wing after the other, destroying not only the building, but the works of art as well. Pulling up her knees high, she acted as if she was crushing a card box. Works of Da Vinci like the Mona Lisa, ancient Greek sculptures, Egyptian sarcophagi…thousands of years of human art and work saw their last day when Patricia's huge soles crushed them. Ancient statues were turned to powder, paintings smashed beyond repair. She left no spot untouched.

The French and the rest of the world before their television sets looked in shock as art, worth countless billions of Euros, was destroyed by two pair of 400 foot long feet within a mere five minutes time. Tourists within the Louvre died by the thousands, eradicated, pressed into the ground along with the artworks they came to admire.

"Let's see, where is the branch located....", Patricia said when she finished destroying the Louvre. She scanned Paris, and quickly saw the building. She started to head for it, when suddenly a mischievous thought entered her mind. Smiling, she went for another landmark of Paris, the Eiffel Tower. Not caring about the mayhem at her feet, she walked though the French Capital towards the Eiffel Tower and stopped right in front of it. The monument only came up to her thighs, giving her a pleasant rush of power. "Is this all you can build? A small heap of metal?" she boomed (in French). "I know what I'm going to do with it. I'll give you your Eiffel Tower!" And with that, she clutches the 1000 foot tall building and tore it from the ground. Adjusting her grip, she wielded the Eiffel Tower like a small club, and started to smash buildings with it. "Here, and here, and here!" Patricia enjoyed herself immensely. Houses, offices, trees and historical monuments flew though the air, destroying even more of Paris where they fell. Soon, the office branch of Bamburg Energy in Paris was destroyed as well, clubbed to ruins by the landmark of France's capital. Much to Patricia's surprise, the Eiffel Tower remained intact. Mostly.

"Gee, this thing is good. I'll have another use for it," she thought. Destroying buildings, especially the historical ones, made her horny again. Lying down, her back and ass crushing a good deal of Paris in the process, she spread her legs and trusted the Eiffel Tower in her dripping wet cunt. In and out, in and out, the iron building soon was covered with slime and her love juice. Although the Tower was a bit large, even at her height, and therefore cumbersome, she managed to come after a few minutes. To the French, what they witnessed was unbelievable. Not only was their monument thorn from its place were it stood for over a century, now it was used as a gigantic dildo. Some people died by just looking at the sex scene, from pure stress.

"AAAARRRRgggghhhhh!" Patricia's orgasm hit her like lightning. Her moaning was heard all over Paris. Her stomping feet and legs swept aside everything that was unlucky enough to be in their path. Huge drops of sweat fell down on the debris. Not to mention her cum, which covered the remains of the street and buildings her pussy, tall enough to swallow a several men whole, hovered above.

"PHEW! That was great!" she said. Standing up, she threw the slime-covered Eiffel Tower away, which landed in the Seine River, causing a small boat to sink. Her hair, thicker than most ropes, tore several trees out of the ground when she raised to her full height. Patricia ran her hands through her hair, removing the tress like they were small twigs.

"You really are ashamed of nothing," Victor said. "Where do you get all these ideas?"

"I had plenty of time to think in the past months," Patricia smirked. "Now, which way to the Atlantic coast?"

When Patricia was on her way, Paris looked like it was hit by a hurricane, earthquake and bombing squad simultaneously.

While walking through France, Patricia heard Victor mention interesting news. The president of the United States was on TV. He said that the US army, air force and navy were ready for her. They found out who she was, and knew she intended to destroy the office branches of Bamburg Energy along with the cities they were located in. And since the two ones left stood in New York City and Chicago, it was plain she was on her way to the US.

"We shall not surrender! This monster shall meet her doom if she turns towards us!" Victor put his communicator near a TV, so Patricia could hear everything the president said. It made her laugh. Twice the pride, double the fall.

Reaching the coast, she scanned the Atlantic Ocean. She stood on the beach, at least with the first half of her feet, (the other half pressed a coastal village below sea level), and breathed deeply.

"OK, Vic, gimme all you got. I want every bit of energy left in the satellite! If humanity thought I am huge now, let 'em think again!"

"All right, here we go. Grow! Grow! GROW!" Victor cried turning the knob that controlled the Enlarger to its maximum. His heart raced. Everything was going according to plan. Patricia had closed her eyes and felt the sensation like needles stung her body again. She felt her body inflate, expand in all directions. The air flew along her, like standing under a big, cold hairdryer. After a minute, the feeling disappeared. She opened her eyes. What she saw made her euphoric and baffled at the same time.

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Chapter 7

She stood a head-spinning nine miles tall!

"WOW! This is AWESOME!!!!" was all she could say, looking around her with her eyes now wide open. This was even better than she ever imagined in her wildest dreams! She was nothing less than a goddess, a rider of the apocalypse, an undefeatable doombringer. What could she do now? What in the world could be compared to her body? To parts of her body? She was big beyond imagination. Her mind raced, bringing up one thought after the other, each making her feel more and more excited.

Her pinky toe was bigger than the largest animal on Earth, the blue whale. Hell, she could eat whales like they were raisins. Even the biggest dinosaur would be little more than a small bug compared to her, leaving nothing but a greasy smear on the bottom of her sole if she stepped on it. Her pinky toenail could serve as a parking place for several cars.

Lying down, she was able to cover the distance between two villages, her head in one and her feet in the other. Her foot alone was twice the size her body had been a couple of minutes ago. She could trample down everything with a minimum of effort: forests, hills, entire cities, perhaps even smaller mountains. She was bigger than Mount Everest, which was not even chest-high compared to her.

Her chest. Her huge...enormous...TREMENDOUS chest. If she wanted a nipple-ring, it had to be so big that it could easily surround an entire ship. And she could hang the Eiffel Tower as an ornament on it. Patricia giggled at the thought, picturing herself walking around with the 1000-feet tall Eiffel Tower dangling on a nipple piercing. What would its engineer Gustave Eiffel say, if he would still be alive to witness that? What would the French say? Their national monument nothing more than a bauble, its huge weight easily carried by her mighty nipple.

And her breasts....now they were able to squish the largest industrial complex with ease....she only had to lie down and the factories, storage areas and chimneys were reduced to rubble and scrap, all by a single tit in a matter of seconds. Using her jiggling boobs as wrecking balls, entire city areas would be wiped away, buildings flying miles through the air, just by smashing her tits against them. Well, pieces of buildings anyway.

She ran her hands, now big enough to hold several sport stadiums at once, over her body. This was fantastic! She was the mightiest, biggest, most powerful creature on Earth!

"Hey, Patty, enjoying yourself?" Victor's question brought Patricia back to reality. "There are more cities waiting for you. New York City and Chicago, right?"

"What? Oh yeah, OK, I'm on my way," Patricia replied, and waded into the Atlantic Ocean. It took her a couple of minutes before the water was deep enough for her to start swimming, though not even the deepest spot on Earth was deep enough to cover her full height.

Her swimming in the Ocean was enough to cause huge tidal waves, washing away large areas of land in France, England and Ireland, and her swimming moves toppled even the largest ships. Patricia didn't notice, nor did she care. The water felt good to her body, washing away the debris, dirt and leftovers from her adventure in Europe.

"Swim more to the south," she heard Victor say after about a quarter of an hour. "New York City is located more to....THERE! THEY FIRED A NUKE!" he suddenly cried. "YES! IT'S DESTROYED!!!" She heard Victor laugh and clapping his hands. "I knew they tried! Probably the Americans! But my laser beam got it as soon as it came within a...let's see....yes, a 100-mile radius from you. You are invincible now," Victor smirked. "They waited until you were in an unpopulated area and fired one, from a submarine, I suppose."

"Good," Patricia said. She was tiring from swimming, so she didn't want to talk too much. Just like Victor said, she swam a bit more to the south. New York City was waiting, not Canada, after all.

"Oh, you should hear CNN," Victor continued. "They are giving all kinds of explanations why the nuke didn't detonate....the fools! Ah, and they are evacuating New York City and the surrounding areas...."

Standing up, Patricia waded the last part through the Atlantic towards New York. In the water, she could make out small ships, bobbing violently on the waves she caused. They were unable to fire a clear shot at her. And even if, not even hitting her eyes would cause any damage, her tear liquid washing away bullets and extinguishing fire from exploding shells.

Many ships capsized when she approached them, just by the huge waves her movements caused. She was a goddess indeed! She defeated the U.S. Navy by doing nothing but wading towards them.

"What's this?" Patricia said, picking up a fairly large ship from the Ocean. It was hardly half the length of her pinky finger. She raised it towards her eyes.

"My, and you were ready for me, you said? Do you think this garbage toys could hold me off? Look what I do to this miniature here!"

She squeezed the ship, using nothing but her thumb and index finger, turning it into a lump of steel, and threw it away. She’d never know that the "miniature" was the Ronald Reagan, the pride of the U.S. Navy. It was now a ball of steel at the bottom of the Ocean.

Patricia went to shore, heading for New York City. A small city washed away by the water running from her body as she entered dry land was just the beginning.

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Chapter 8

New York City lay like a carpet in front of her. Skyscrapers that awed most visitors were hardly half the size of sugar lumps to her. Stepping into the city, they crunched nicely. Dozens and dozens of skyscrapers were trampled, compressing into the ground and sometimes into water, considering her weight made the earth give in so much that it reached below sea level. New York City slowly turned into a mass grave, with mile-long lakes the shape of bare feet.

Patricia swept the side of her foot towards the ocean, like shoving sand away. Countless buildings were washed into the sea, drowning thousands. The headquarters of the UN met the same fate as Patricia repeated the procedure with her other foot.

"What's this?" she asked, lifting her foot and turning it. She plucked a speck from between her toes and, upon close examination, she saw it was the Statue of Liberty. It was hardly the size of her pinky toenail.

Smiling, she rolled it into a ball between her fingers and flipped it six miles into the ocean.

Turning back towards the city, she spotted the office building of Bamburg Energy. She raised her foot, wanted to step on it, but reconsidered and then used nothing but her big toe to grind the building into nothingness. It gave in as if it was made of thin plaster.

Satisfied, she laid down at her side, which caused an earthquake and thousands of deaths, and looked at the city. How tiny everything was! A Lego town was bigger than this. Small skyscrapers, most of them damaged from the tremors caused by her footfalls. Streets no broader than a rope. Cars looked like grains of sand. She couldn't make out people, they were just to small for her to be seen. "If only I had a magnifying glass," she thought.

Looking down, she saw her breast lying next to the Empire State Building, which still stood. It was dwarfed by her enormous boob, the huge mountain of meat being easily 1,5 times its size. She shifted towards the Empire State Building, so her nipple was just in front of it. Looking at the tiny building, tiny even compared to her breast, Patricia's mind started to wander off again.

"I'm a goddess. An omnipotent goddess. I can do whatever I please, whenever I please. The world is mine!" she thought, and this made her horny again. Her crotch started to tingle, and her nipples became erect.

The Empire State Building never stood a chance. Her growing, stiffening nipple simply broke it in half. Like a gigantic storm ram, this small part of her body obliterated one of the highest buildings in the world. Her nipple was not stopped by the Empire State Building from becoming more and more erect, never even bended a little by it. It continued to harden like the Empire State Building wasn’t even there. Hundreds of days it took to build, now it was destroyed in twenty seconds by a woman getting horny. Patricia hardly felt it. Such was her vastness, her power.

Suddenly, her feeling of horniness was overrun by another one. Patricia stood up and touched her belly. Then she smiled mischievously.

"Gee, did I mention I had prune juice for breakfast? This always gives me the shits. And now I have to," she told the city.

Looking around, she saw Central Park, which was still in a relatively undamaged part of New York City. Grinning, she went towards it, not caring of the skyscrapers crumbling under her feet. Stepping over it, she crouched and started to evacuate her bowels.

To the New Yorkers, it was like hell. They saw an enormous ass descending over Central Park, covering it in darkness. Then a huge fart blew away most of the people in its vicinity (this being a about a thousand square feet), uprooting trees and turning over cars. Not to mention the foul smell spreading over three city blocks. Then she started to shit, thousands of tons per second. Soon, Central Park was covered entirely by a 250 tall layer of shit, but Patricia didn't stop. More and more waste emerged from her asshole, which was as large as a baseball field, and began to slide towards the nearby buildings. The prune juice made sure Patricia's shit was blubbery and thin, and like a huge brown avalanche, her shit took everything with it in its path through the city. Buildings crumbled as soon as the huge brown mass touched them. Cars, trees and people simply disappeared in it, as if her shit was alive and swallowed them. The stench was now in everybody's nose, even if they lived in the outskirts of New York City.

"Aaah, that was good!" Patricia said after five minutes, standing straight. "Now, where can I wipe my ass off? Oh, we've got running water!"

Patricia was looking at Hudson River. She walked towards the river, flattening another two city blocks while doing so, and inspected it. Yes, the river would make a fine replacement for toilet paper. Planting her butt cheeks on its shores, again crunching dozens of skyscrapers and killing a about ten thousand people, she dipped her dirty ass in the Hudson. Smiling, she watched how the river slowly turned brown. After a minute or two, she stood up.

"Too bad for you I took prune juice this morning. Don't worry. It only caused the destruction of a handful of city blocks, half a million deaths and a city being doomed to become a smelly toilet. Certainly smelly," she smirked, looking at her shit. Central Park was no more to be seen.

"Now, I'll have to go. Bye!" And whistling Frank Sinatra's "New York, New York" she turned and headed for Chicago, not caring about the last destruction her feet caused to the already ruined city.

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Chapter 9

Patricia walked, again guided by Victor.

On her way to Chicago, an army awaited her. The US had assembled five thousand soldiers, five hundred tanks and three dozen jets and helicopters to stop her. However, the army was prepared to fight a 3000 foot tall woman, not a nine mile one.

As Patricia approached, the army was destroyed within ten seconds. Patricia didn't even notice them. Her mile-long feet killed the five thousand soldiers in a few seconds, either turned to goo under her soles or being torn to pieces by the pressure wave her footfalls caused. The five hundred tanks fared no better. They too were simply flattened or flew through the air, their crews plunging to their doom. The jets and helicopters could hardly keep up with her enormous speed, compared to Patricia they were like grains of sand to a normal sized person. Those that managed to fire at her soon learned that no bullet or rocket could even cause as much as an itch to her. Some pilots couldn't dodge her quick moving legs, and when they hit her calves or thighs, their planes exploded violently. To them at least. Patricia didn't even feel it. Those pilots that didn't smash into her fell to their death because the air turbulence caused by her huge body made them loose control over their crafts. It was a humiliation to the US, an army not only destroyed, but destroyed without the giantess even aware what she was doing.

"Is this Chicago?" Patricia wondered after a couple of minutes. Blowing clouds away was no longer a problem, her breath being stronger now than most hurricanes. She saw a patch of gray next to a lake.

"No, " Victor said. "This is Cleveland. The lake is Lake Erie.

Just continue."

"OK, I continue," Patricia smirked, and she walked through Cleveland as if she was walking over a carpet of eggshells. At least that is how the buildings felt as they were crushed under her feet.

Finally, she reached Chicago. She could make out Sears Tower, and was disappointed that it could not be used as a dildo. It was too small.

"Come on! Destroy the last branch," Victor urged. "End it!"

Patricia wanted to step towards the city, but reconsidered. She took a few steps back, ran towards the city and jumped. She let herself fall on Chicago, her body slamming into the poor city with a power that put the strongest nuke to shame. Buildings sprang into the air, and were destroyed when they hit the ground again. More than three hundred thousand people died instantly under her body, smashed to pulp by her breasts, belly, arms and legs. The shockwave she caused ran three times around the Earth.

Rolling from side to side, Patricia destroyed all of Chicago. She was the ultimate human steam roller.

Standing up, Patricia looked at her work. There was nothing left of Chicago, save a few ruins. The branch of Bamburg Energy was flattened under her left boob, along with many other office buildings.

"Yeah," she said, sweeping the debris from her body. "Now they're all gone! No one makes money anymore without me being in the buis...."

"So all office branches of Bamburg Energy are destroyed now?", Victor interrupted.

"Yes" , Patricia answered. "This was the last one. We wanted to open a branch in Japan, but...."

"Good," Victor said. "Then there is only one thing left to do. Kill you."

"Pardon?"

"I said kill you," Victor repeated. "Then my revenge is complete....my revenge on Bamburg Energy, on mankind, and on you."

"What?" Patricia said. "You're joking, right?"

"No, I'm not," Victor replied, and the tone in which he spoke confirmed he was not. "I'm going to kill you. In a few moments. You first need to know why."

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"Did you think I made you into a giantess just for the fun of it? Or to help you?" Victor said. "Of course not! You were nothing more than an instrument of my will. My revenge. Revenge on Bamburg Energy, for not recognizing my intellect. Revenge on mankind for the same reason. And revenge on you. I was never good enough for you. Not in school, not now. Oh, of course, helping you with physics and stuff, that's what you needed me for....but when I asked you for a date, you merely smiled your arrogant smile and left...".

Victor grunted. "And then you ran off with that spoiled idiot, Stan. And why? Because his father was a judge. Because his mother owned two shops. While my parents were simple laborers. I was not of your class, eh? Not born high enough, yes? Your name is fitting....Patricia. That means something like "of high birth". We could have such a good life together....I loved you. I could have made your dad's company even more rich and powerful. But neither they, nor you, nor the rest of mankind ever saw my genius. I was always the weird fool with too much imagination."

Patricia listened dumbfounded. To a distant viewer, the scene looked weird, even comical. A nine-mile tall women, standing in the ruins of Chicago, staring open-mouthed into nothingness. Save that no one considered this funny at all.

"But you...but I..." Patricia stammered.

"But, but" Victor mocked her voice. "You have a huge brain, weighing thousands of tons....and still you don't get it. Did you really think you could live like this? Did I mention a way of shrinking you? No! Because I can't. I can only make you grow, not shrink."

Patricia startled. She presumed Victor was able to reduce her size, but now she realized he never mentioned it.

"You would die anyway. There is not enough food for you. Not enough water. You would starve." Victor laughed. "But don't worry. I won't let you starve. I kill you another way. Remember the device I planted inside you? The one that detects Uranium and Plutonium? I implanted something else along with it. A small sac of venom. With a remote controlled mechanism to pierce it. I have my finger on the button to activate it right now. It will poison you. The sac grew with you, of course, now containing countless gallons of the stuff....enough to kill you in a minute."

Patricia clutched her belly when she heard this. She was really afraid now. "You can't be serious!" she exclaimed. "You....you...."

"Oh, I AM serious. There is a reason I use poison, rather than shutting the detector off, letting them nuke you. I need your dead body. Your corpse, nine miles tall, will decompose. Imagine, a nine-mile body decomposing....the bacteria will spread over the country, over the world! The diseases they will cause! And the food it will provide to flies, worms, bugs....The vermin that will eat your flesh will become a real plague, once they start to multiply! And then they will serve as food for other animals, like birds! The will multiply too, because of the abundance of food! Once your body is eaten, the animals will die because there is not enough food anymore for them..... their rotting corpses starting the cycle anew....only your skeleton will remain, a huge monument to my genius!" Victor sounded mad.

"And the stench your body will spread....the area won't be habitable for many, many months! The entire planet is affected already, three countries disrupted. Remember the money you paid me? I secretly ordered the construction of an underground bunker. It'll serve as my refugee place, while the world is in chaos. I stored enough food, water, medical supplies and other necessary things over here to keep me alive for years! I’m there right now. That’s why I wanted you to take the public transport. So I had time to drive to the bunker. All the equipment I showed you I bought twice. For my home, and for my bunker. I controlled the satellites from there, not from my house!

And no, no one will track me. I equipped the satellites with an remote- controlled explosive that'll destroy them. I got the detonation button right here as well. Only the one to kill nukes will remain, but that one is only linked to your body, not my house or bunker. After I killed you and destroyed the satellites, I'll blow up my house too! I've made enough explosives, remotely controlled as well, to do so, stored in the basement. You won't be able to betray me with your last breath calling out my address! I thought of everything!"

Victor laughed. It was a maniacal laugh, of somebody made up a devilish plan (which he had) and seeing it succeed (which was the case).

"And now....DIE!" he spat, and Patricia felt a burning heat inside her belly, quickly spreading though her body. If there was any doubt about Victor's story, it was gone now. He had indeed poisoned her! The heat was an unpleasant, burning sensation, like alcohol being poured in an open wound.

"You...BASTARD!" she cried. "YOU BLOODY...BAS...." Patricia couldn't finish. Her head started to hurt, she became dizzy, her view blackened. Patricia fell on her knees, causing a huge earthquake. Then she fell on her side, unable to get up again or even talk. Drooling at the mouth, creating a puddle the size of a small lake, Patricia heard Victor's voice, dripping with sarcasm. "Thank you for being my angel of vengeance!" And the triumphant laughter that followed rang in Patricia’s dying ears for an eternity.....

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2361