Shrink To Win by AnonWriter
Summary:

A game show where one person is shrunk and has to complete some tasks while the other is left normal size and has to stop the tiny under their own conditions.

The prize? For the tiny, tons of cash. For the giant? Tons of cash... and a special secret prize.

But it's all just virtual reality, right?


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Entrapment, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 7622 Read: 75205 Published: July 30 2011 Updated: June 23 2012
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Prologue by AnonWriter

2. Episode 1, Act 1 by AnonWriter

3. Episode 1, Act 2 by AnonWriter

4. Episode 1, Act 3 by AnonWriter

5. Episode 1, Act 4 by AnonWriter

6. Episode 1, Act 5 by AnonWriter

7. Episode 2, Act 1 by AnonWriter

Prologue by AnonWriter
Author's Notes:

All feedback is appreciated! Really, do give some feedback.

Prologue


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

To: All Designers

Subject: Low Ratings

It has come to our attention that our "fair" television station has come under scrutiny for not being able to provide quality entertainment. This would be perfectly fine if our stocks weren't plummiting, and our reputation going down the gutter. I want all designers to immediately begin proposing ideas for new game shows, keep it reasonable, and keep it original. We need a saving grace right now.



To: Howard Phillips
CC: Susan Blackwood
Subject: Game Show Idea?

A Proposal for a New Game Show

Title: Shrink to Win

Theme: The show will be presented as a virtual reality simulation of a "Brobdinignag" type scenario, with a tiny person trying to complete objectives in a giant setting. It will be advertised as if it was all just a realistic simulation.

Concept: There will be two contestants, ideally of separate genders, and two different sizes. Using Sim Co.'s latest size manipulation techniques, one contestant will be shrunken to around 1 - 2 inches tall, and the other will remain at default size. The "tiny" will be given objectives to complete throughout the giant arena (modeled after a 'theme' such as a living room or jungle, with strategic areas for the tiny to hide,) and if it succeeds, it will be rewarded with prizes and other incentives. The "giant" must fit victory conditions, which may vary from simply preventing the tiny from completing his objectives, to stylistically "punishing" the tiny a set amount of times. If the giant succeeds, he/she will then receive an equal incentive's worth of prizes, with the addition of having the "curtain raised" that the entire simulation was in fact, real, and be given the tiny as an additional secret prize, under the condition that they remain a secret.

Details:

- Both contestants will not know it is reality until after the game show.

- Both contestants will shake hands before a "match," at which point the tiny will begin to shrink.

- The tiny will be given a series of pills that will allow it to be practically invincible.

- The secret prize will not be broadcasted, any disappearance report will be dealt with.

- The public will not ever know this is reality.

- Ideal viewing times are 8PM for more family friendly encounters, and 11PM - 12AM for more violent episodes.



:::::

Subject: RE: Game Show Idea?
To: Clair Allen
CC: Susan Blackwood

Love the idea, Clair! Seems a little tricky to pull off, lets see what Susan thinks, she's better with the logistics.

- Howard

:::::

Subject: RE: RE: Game Show Idea?

To: Howard Phillips
CC: Clair Allen

I don't know, Howard, we'll have to do some pretty big PR work.

- Susan

:::::

Subject: RE: RE: RE: Game Show Idea?

To: Susan Blackwood
CC: Howard Phillips

Sorry to interrupt, but I talked to Glen, one of my friends who works at the marketing department, he says the unpredictability and uniqueness in this show would certainly boost sales.

- Clair

:::::

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Game Show Idea?

To: Howard Phillips
CC: Clair Allen

Alright, fine, I'll approve of this, but I'm not gonna be the one to greenlight it. Howard, you can do it, and you can accept all the responsibility with it, so can you, Clair, don't even think about putting me in the credits, okay?

- Susan

 

End Notes:

Leave a review! Tell me what you think, this is the prologue, read on for all this in action!

Episode 1, Act 1 by AnonWriter
Author's Notes:

Some character and stage developement before the action starts towards the end.

Episode One: Sam vs Sammy
Act One: The Stage is Set

Tiny:
Name: Samuel, Sam
Age: 22
Height: 5' 7''
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Weight: 150lb

Giant:
Name: Samantha, Sammy
Age: 20
Height: 5' 5''
Hair: Amber, curly
Eyes: Blue
Weight: 120lb

"Ladies and gentlemen, humans and tinies, welcome to the the first ever broadcasting of 'Shrink to Win'" Announced Clair, the show's host "In our premier show, we're going to, for the first time in human history, see how the world is from a new perspective." She continued "A perspective under-appreciated in our modern age where bigger is always better, well, in this show, you'll see how big the small things really are." She wasn't really speaking to anybody infront of her, the "stage" was just two paralel doors across from each other, with a pathway going between them, and a circle in between where the contestants would meet, shake hands, and one of them would shrink. It was a closed audience for obvious reasons, the contestants thought they were already in the virtual reality zone. 

"Ugh, I'm so nervous." Sam thought to himself "I know it's not real, but I mean, I signed a waver, and they said the simulation is extremely realistic, I mean, I can see that already" He looked at his surroundings, although simplistic, it felt real. He was in a dimly lit room with a chair behind him, it wasn't the most spacious area, but it was all just so... realistic. "They also gave me those pills 'just in case,' is everything really going to be alright?" He pondered further, he hated how he didn't know anything here, he didn't even know who his opponent was, and who would be the tiny. "For a virtual reality game show, these guys are awefully discreet about their ways" He thought.

"Mmmm... I wonder what it'll be like with a tiny person." Sammy thought to herself behind a door, the directors had told her that she wouldn't be the person changing size today. Although she was disappointed at first, she really wanted to feel being small and how average people would look when everything's huge. However, she brightened up after she was told she'd be given a recording of the game after the show, complete with a recording of the point of view of the tiny as he tries to compete with her. "Mmm... I wonder how I'LL look to that tiny, I wonder what he'll think when he sees my massive feet stomping around him, will he be scared? I mean, I'm not scary, I don't want to be scary, but..." She wandered off "Maybe I should try to do some 'big' things while I'm in there so I can see it on camera, I'd love to see how big I am compared to him, I'll try to get in his way a little more often then usual, whatever usual is in this game, at least." Her mind was zooming. "Ah well, I guess I'll have to wait." She said as a warm smile Same across her face, she looked down at her flip flops, thinking about how huge her toes would look...

"Alright guys and gals, without further adeu, here are our contestants!" Clair said excitedly, as the parelel doors opened in unison. Out Same a blonde haired man, wearing a blue shirt and beige pants, he seemed to be in his young 20's, and was squinting to adjust to the new light, he looked nervous. On the opposite end was a cheery looking curly haired girl, she was wearing a green sleeveless shirt and shorts, she seemed to have no problem adjusting to her light as she was looking around, then focused on looking at her opponent. She smiled when they made eye contact, both seemed to be ignoring Clair, who was standing in the middle of the two in the center circle.

"May both opponents approach each-other." Clair commanded in a more serious, but still announcer-like tone. The boy and girl did as she asked.

When they Same close enough to look at each-other, then they turned their attention to Clair, who was standing between them, but away enough that the two contenders were infront of each-other, they still gave each-other glances, the girl still smiling, the boy still nervous.

"Hear me out as I give the instructions to both of you, as of right now, neither of you know your role, and even if you did, it would be advantageous for both of you to know what your opponent was planning on doing. The arena will be split into three areas, modeled after a contemporary living room. The Liliputian, otherwise known as the tiny, will be charged with finding three obscure items around average objects. The tiny will not know what type of objects he is looking for other then his scanner, which will begin to beep when an object is near, and will beep the fastest when the tiny has the object in his hands. The tiny must then pack the object in a clearly marked box around the living room, this will be out of reach of the giant, and if the tiny succeeds, it will win the round. The brobdinignag, or the giant, will have to catch and pin the tiny three times in a round before he/she wins the game, to pin a tiny, the giant must stylistically and creatively make the tiny completely immobile, then finally "tag" it by thrusting a body part onto the tiny, such as a finger, toe, chest, or anything else, all the while saying "tag," as long as the tiny is unable to escape the situation and make contact with the giant, and the giant says tag before thrusting the tiny, then the tag is valid." At this point, the sheer excitement Sam noticed on his opponent began to make him extra nervous, what did she know?

"Once the tiny is tagged, the giant will have to let the tiny go and retreat to a pre-determined position, as the tiny has 30 seconds to find a new starting location. Are there any questions?" Clair asked, not expecting an answer, she continued "I will now introduce you both, Sam, meet Sammy, and Sammy, meet Sam" she said pointing to each of them as their name is called.

"If you wish to say anything right now to your opponent, you may do so, then you may shake hands at which point one of you will begin to shrink." Clair finished.

"Good luck, uhh... Sammy" Sam nervously said to the cheery girl infront of him, holding out his hand, he didn't really care who she was, he just wanted to know who's going to shrink.

"Good luck, mmm... little guy." She said in a toying voice. Sam was shocked to hear that last part, but had no time to respond as he felt a soft, but firm, hand grab his. Immediately he felt intense vibrations throughout his body as he began to feel as if he was loosing weight. He looked at Sammy, who was still smiling, as she began to get taller, an excited smile on her face, her hand still gripping tightly to his. It all looked so real, and it felt so real, time seemed to be going as fast as a hare and as slow as a tortoise at the same time, as the girl who was shorter then him originally beSame much taller, as he saw her chin, her chest, looking up, trying to get glimpses, trying to reach her height again. Thoughts rushing through Sam's head, he was so sure this wouldn't happen, but she was so sure that it would, he was so envoloped in this thoughts that he didn't notice that he was at the bottom of the floor, staring into her massive black flip flops. He looked up to see that he didn't even make it to the top, but he could see her massive, wide, looming toes above him.

"Aww, don't be scared little guy, I'll be gentle." Sammy playfully assured the tiny person that she could make out as standing next to her relatively huge feet, her flip flops weren't supposed to be high, but they still seemed to be just a little taller then poor tiny.

"Is little Sam afraid of my big feet?" She said, playfully wiggling her toes.
Sam heard the massive, yet cushioned, sound of toes wiggling and impacting the material that made Sammy's flip-flops. He just couldn't believe it.

"Let the challenge begin, good luck." Clair said, as the lights went off.

End Notes:

I personally like how this ends.

Episode 1, Act 2 by AnonWriter
Author's Notes:

This is where the REAL action begins.

I like to close things with blackouts, eh.

Episode One,
Act Two: First of Many

After a while of awkward silence, the lights finally came back on. Sam woke up rather groggy, he didn't know if the lights had actually went off, or he was just unconcious. Either way, he began to look around. Around him was a massive plain of fabric that seemed to be organized in strands, somewhat like grass. However, this "grass" was as high as his knees, and it seemed to be beige colored instead of the typical green. He looked farther and noticed massive shapes that seemed to be of typical things he'd find in a house, there was a large blue couch, a green couch chair, a tall, brown, table, and what he could make out a TV system, and looking upwards, he did in fact notice a TV seated on a large black cabinet with large speakers on both sides, strewn around the floor was miscellaneous red objects of varied shapes and sizes. Words rung through his head... What was this supposed to be? "Oh yea, a living room." He accidentally said out loud. However, Sam had the feeling that he was being watched, as if a shadow was cast above him, that there was something behind him.

When he looked behind him, he noticed the all too familiar black flip flops, the all too familiar toes, and the all too familiar Sammy that they belonged to.

"Oh God, now I remember." He thought as dread filled his heart.

"Hey little guy" Sammy beamed from above, she sounded just as excited as when she said the last words Sam conciously remembered before everything began to change.

"The match will begin in thirty seconds, the tiny has that amount of time to find a suitable location to begin its search for the item. The giant may not move during this time." Sounded the voice of Clair, coming from above, probably speakers of some sort.

"Really? That's no fun, what if he goes under something? I'll never be able to get him!" Sammy whined.

Clair didn't answer.

As soon as Sam heard the words "thirty seconds" he immediately began to sprint towards the nearest source of cover, he would begin his search from a defensive position. Spotting the couch, he began to charge at it, hoping to make it before Sammy was allowed to move again.

"The giant may now move, there are tools for assistance on the table, feel free to use them to aid in the capture and submission of your opponent." Clair explained.

Sammy didn't hear the instructions past "may now move," instead, she immediately began to make her way towards Sam, who she'd been watching this entire time sprinting for the couch. "Ready or not, here I come little guy." She felt a warm sensation as she made her way towards the tiny, she imagined the massive sounds her flip flops would make, and how hard the tiny was working to make a distance she could cover in just a few massive steps. She thought of something else as well, an urge to have Sam underneath her massive body, completely overwhelmed by her. He was her prey, completely helpless to a simple 20 year old girl who just so happened to be so much bigger then him.

Sam knew he wasn't going to make it in time to the couch "But by the book I'm going to try!" His mind screamed, kicking any red object in his way. He was impressing himself, he had never done any real physical sports aside from a brief attempt at baseball. How he was making it so close to the couch, so close that he could see the shaded area that was his destination, and only real sense of safety, was beyond him. But at the came time, he heard Sammy, how could he ignore her? She was everything to him right now, his survival rested in her hands, and he knew he had to outrun her. Looking back, however, he saw how quickly her massive flip flops were making ground. She wasn't even running, she was just casually making her way towards him, expecting to catch him, taking steps that would equal a hundred of his own.

He couldn't go on, he could see the couch, but running was taking its toll. "Give... Me... Strength!" He yelled, giving himself the final push to get himself to where he needed to be, Sammy so close behind that she-

"Aww, so close..." He heard Sammy tease, as a massive black wall came from the sky and sealed Sam's fate. "Sorry little guy" Sammy apologized as she used her other foot to pull back the frightened tiny onto his back.

Sam stared upwards at the massive girl above him. "Why..." He gasped... The fight knocked out of him.

"Mmm... the rules say I have to tag you with a body part, well, looks like my flip flops don't count." Sammy said in a mock sense of sadness, she was actually quite happy to get them off. She wanted to personally feel the tiny beneath her foot, and she tried to imagine what her tiny captive was seeing as she cheerily raised her foot and bent down to pull off her flip flop, tossing it aside.

Sam looked up at the massive sole that was above him, they looked so... normal... They were the came feet he saw on Sammy when she was his size, or rather, he was her size, but now her soft sole looked like an omen of death. And her face... She was going to enjoy this, and Sam hated it.

"Take a deep breath little guy." Sammy teased "Some people say my feet stink, but I guess you can't control that, can you?"

Sam was wide eyed as he saw Sammy's massive sole descend on him, why couldn't he get up? Why couldn't he have just kept on fighting? Instead, he was on the floor, panting. He struggled to get some fight in him, and began to get up and escape the massive descending sole, but was met with the force of a thousand tons as her warm sole pounded him back to the ground and firmly planted itself on his body. His face was filled with the vision of Sammy's massive sole, filling his nostrils with the heavy smell of foot odor. Her feet were slightly moist, and he tried to grip her flesh using his practically paralyzed hands, tried to muster some power to relieve himself of the compressed atmopshere he was trapped in. But the weight was too great, he couldn't even budge her moldable, but soft, skin.

"Mmm... That does feel good, if only you put up a little more of a challenge, little guy, you're making this too easy." Sammy gingerly said as she pressed down harder to get the most of the feeling of a tiny, submitted, body under her simply normal foot. She gripped his body on the floor, scrunching her toes together, trying to get the most force she possibly could on the tiny. "How does it feel down there, little guy?" She said as she began to twist her foot. "Is my foot comfy?"

Sam screamed with pain as he felt every bone in his body compress under her foot, was she trying to kill him? He felt his lungs were forced to take smaller breaths because his body simply didn't have enough room under Sammy's sole to get a complete breath of what little air there was around it. But why wasn't he dying? "Ugh... The pills..." He manged to think, it was all he could do, think.

"Well, I think I've had my fun, what next? Oh yea, I was supposed to tag you, wasn't I?" Oh well, looks like I gotta do that again, don't worry, I'll make it quick." Sammy reminded herself.

Sam felt the pressure slowly relieve itself from on top of him, his body had begun to stick to Sammy's sole from the compression, and he felt himself slowly peel off the warm, heavy, sole.

"Ugh... The pills... Thank God..." Sam said, taking his first full breath in what felt like an eternity, wasn't this supposed to be virtual reality, why did it hurt so much?

"Alright, little guy, here we go again." Sammy said as she lifted her foot.

"Oh God." Sam said as he saw her get ready to stomp him once more, there was absolutely no way he could avoid this one.

"TAG!" She yelled playfully.

Sam saw her massive sole descend on top of him once more, slamming him into the floor once more, and filling his senses with pain and stink once more.

"Tag accepted, round one over."

End Notes:

This is my first story in a long time, and might just be my longest complete one.

Episode 1, Act 3 by AnonWriter
Author's Notes:

This is my first experiment with mouth play, maybe it's my last, we'll have to wait and see.

Episode One:
Act Three: Runner on the Run

"Ugh..." Sam groaned as Sammy slowly peeled him off her sweaty foot.

"Mmm, looks like somebody really likes my feet, that last stomp stuck you hard, didn't it?" Sammy said, acknowledging that she had stomped the poor tiny so hard that he was now stuck to her foot "Well, sorry little guy, but you can't stay there forever." She said as she put her sole face up and grabbed his arm to pull him off, slowly of course, she really couldn't wait to see the video of Sam's vision after the match, she would have to make these next rounds quicker.

"Once the tiny is on the ground again, he may begin finding another suitable place to search for the item." Sounded Clair's voice from above, both Sam and Sammy still couldn't see where that voice was coming from, were the speakers behind the walls?

"Alright little guy, here ya go" Sammy casually said, as if she was giving him a gift by putting him on the ground "Only to get squished again by my stinky soles." She thought.

"Agh, what? Thirty seconds?" Sam said in shock as he Same to his senses.

"15 seconds left." Clair boomed from above.

"Oh God" Sam said as he began to sprint, it seemed Sammy had put him right where she found him, next to the couch. He hurriedly dove under the couch and began to run towards some red objects out of Sammy's reach "Might as well start my search now" He decided.

"The giant my now move." He heard Clair say, somewhat muffled because of the layers of sofa on top of him.

"Aww, he cheated! He's under the sofa, I can't reach down there." Sammy pouted, crouching under the sofa and trying to reach her hand for the tiny who was just out of reach.

Sam nearly fainted when he saw her massive hand coming for him, her thumb and index finger extended "That's where I'M supposed to be" He thought, but was relieved to see that they were just out of reach. "Home safe" He sighed.

"Ah well, he's got to come out sometime, right...?" Sammy didn't like this part, what could she do? She decided to sit down cross-legged and think of a plan, giving Sam a view of her soles underneath the sofa, she flexed her sole and wiggled her toes, trying to give the illusion that she was not paying any attention and was deep in thought, all the while thinking of a good plan to lure him out.

Sam looked at all the objects laid out infront of him, they were all miscellaneous shapes and sizes, what did they say he was looking for again? "Oh yea, the beeping, I just have to follow the beeping!" Come to think of it, Sam did hear a faint beeping, and once he realized that it was coming from his left he decided to pursue it.

"Mmm... Didn't they say something about tools? Where are they?" Sammy was thinking hard... "They were on something... Oh yea! The table!" She accidentally said out loud, looking down, Sam didn't seem to notice. She stood up and began to gently pad towards the table, which was next to the green chair, trying not to make Sam notice she was gone.

Sam did notice she was gone, her gentle foot steps still sounded ten times amplified to his ears, but he was too concerned with the source of the beeping, which was getting louder, then he was with whatever Sammy was up to. "I might live to regret ignoring her when she's probably getting something to make my life miserable, but what can I do?"

"Ah hah" Sammy exclaimed, looking at the tools infront of her. "Jackpot... Wait, no it isn't, these are just average things that I can find at home!" She was disappointed, her "tools" were just a ruler, a roll of tape, and a box of tissues. "Well, if I give him a show he might need those tissues." She chuckled "But I doubt anything's sexy when it's giant compared to you." Now that she was starting to think of it, however, it seemed less likely so, maybe even the opposite. "Anyways, I gotta make use of what I got, mmm, this tape might be useful, and this ruler too." She picked up both, and started gently walking back to the couch.

"Bingo!" Sam said, the beeping was faster then he ever when he held up the object infront of him. "Yup, there it is." It was unremarkable, just a red ball, but it was his ticket to freedom, oh, and those prizes. "But ending this nightmare's my first priority." He decided. "Now where could that box be?"

Sammy had a plan, she crouched down and began to lay tape down on the ground that marked the beginning of the couch. She managed to get some tape down before Sam could look back and see what she was doing. She shot him a smile, knowing full well that he couldn't escape this one. If he ran out of the couch before she was finished, she could drop the tape and just pursue him regularly, which wouldn't end well for him given their past experience, and if he waited for her to set the tape, he wouldn't be able to escape, they would be at a stale mate. "But he has to come out, the box isn't in there." Sammy decided, she was going to tag him again either he liked it or not.

"Dammit, I can't win." Sam thought, he knew that tape at this size would be much more effective at holding him down, or at least slowing his progress, then it typically would. He knew Sammy was going to get another tag, and he hated it.

"Ah well, might as well try." He clenched the ball between his hands as if it was made of pure gold, and waited for Sammy to look back at her tape dispenser to get another piece of tape.

Sammy was just finished taking out another piece of tape before she noticed the tiny Sam running towards the couch at the corner of her eye, she decided to fake herself taking longer then usual to take out the tape. "This is usually smarter then I ever think" Sammy thought, and she knew it was because now she had motivation. She had prey to catch, and the desire to have him at her will again was making her think in ways to make it happen.

Sam was right about the edge of safety, the edge of the land where he had the advantage, and into the land where he was treated like an ant by a girl that was probably younger then him, but just so much bigger, a girl he couldn't ever hope to be like again "Lets clear those thoughts out of my mind, shall we?" He gulped "Lets go."

Sammy noticed the tiny person running out of his safety, but decided to wait until he was a few steps outside before she would pounce on him.

Sam was outside of his shelter, into the wild, Sam noticed that Sammy wasn't paying attention, this was working better then he thought.

"Ha ha! Fooled ya little guy." Sammy said as she saw Sam's face go white, she dropped the tape and launched herself to her side in his general direction with her arms held out. Her face Same a few steps short of Sam, who was now looking directly at her, as she looked at him. Sammy suddenly felt a true predatory desire.

Sam looked directly into the cute, giant, eyes of his captor. He knew he was bested. "Hold still little guy." She suddenly said, as he heard something approach him from behind, he didn't look back quick enough and he felt two fingers wrap themselves around his body, he gripped the ball as if it was his life.

Sammy loved the fragile feeling of life between her fingers as she stood up. "Mmm, looks like I've got you little mouse." She teased. "What should I do with such a small little guy? I've got you inbetween my two fingers, four feet off the ground, that's a long fall you know."

Sam did know, what he didn't know, or at least what he wished he didn't know, was exactly what Sammy was planning on doing as he saw her lick her lips. Eyes fixated on him. He clenched the ball tightly to his chest, which seemed to catch Sammy's attention. "Ooh, what's that? Oh yea, the box, sorry, but I can't let you have that, little guy." He heard her say his fate, her other hand Same under him and slowly pulled the ball from his hands with two more fingers, he hated how easily she overpowered him.

Sammy grabbed the small little ball and dropped it next to her feet. "Looks like it's down the hatch you go, little guy." She said to him playfully, raising him to her mouth.

"Oh God, no, this's gotta be against the rules or something, right?" Sam yelled, Clair didn't answer. He saw he was now directly above Sammy's open mouth, her tongue salvating for his entrance.

"Relax little guy." Sammy said, she dropped him into her mouth, and began to lightly chew. "I'm not gonna swallow, I just wanna suck a little bit." She said, pulling the tiny figure inside her mouth against her teeth using her flexible tongue as she spoke to him. She pushed and shoved his minuscule body against the sides of her mouth, sucking on the tiny person, he still tasted kind of salty, maybe it was from her feet? "Oh come on, my feet weren't THAT sweaty" She teased, she knew that she was absolutely breaking the tiny person's spirit with ever word she said, with every glide of her soft, wet, tongue on his body.

"Oh, yea, and TAG" Sam heard his captor boom from all the ways around him, he suddenly felt his entire "room" move downwards, and saw her open her mouth as the massive tongue he was on pushed him out to "freedom." He fell for what seemed like ages onto the soft palm of Sammy. When he looked up, she was still smiling down at him as if nothing happened.

"God... I'm so wet." Sam said to the oblivious girl, who seemed to notice the same thing but didn't care enough about his opinion on the matter, never had he felt so helpless and humiliated.

"Tag accepted, round over." Sounded Clair from above.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed, stay tuned for act four, will Sam make it, win the prize, and his freedom?

Episode 1, Act 4 by AnonWriter
Author's Notes:

Finality

Episode One,

Act Four: Expected Outcome?

 

"Alright little guy, one more tag and I win." Sammy cheerfully reminded the tiny person she had cupped in her palms.


"I'm hopeless" Sam thought silently to himself "I'll gladly accept the challenge, I can win this!" He yelled out loud, showing a false image of confidence to the girl who still seemed to be too concerned in her own actions partaining to him rather then what he did, he didn't feel like he was a human to her, he knew she just thought of him as she would any pointless object. "But I'm so much more! I have it in me to win this, I have to! What would it be saying if I didn't?" Sam screamed the question to himself mentally, it seemed he was the only one who could keep him company.


"Well, here ya go" Sammy said as she released the saliva drenched tiny onto the floor.


"The tiny has 30 seconds to find a new location." Sounded Clair from above.


"I hate this so much..." Sam thought "Now where is that ball?" Looking around, Sam couldn't find it. The beeping was quick, meaning it was definately close by, but where could it be? The closest thing to him was Sammy's massive bare feet... "But could she possibly..."


Sammy playfully toyed with the tiny red ball under her toes, she wasn't alowed to move a distance as a whole, but she was still allowed to toy with her toes, and also prevent the tiny from getting it if she wanted to. She smiled as she looked down to notice that Sam was staring at her feet, he knew. "Aww, come on little guy, I know you like my feet but don't just stand there!" She teased, she was loving this.


"Dammit Sammy you cheater!" Sam yelled, he had no options now, he had to find the box and some shelter before the time ran out or else he was done, he'd have to worry about the ball later.


"20 seconds left" Clair sounded.


Sammy watched as the tiny began to sprint towards the green chair, that must be where the box was, kind of unlucky that it just so happened to be a distance away.
Sam was making quick progress towards the chair, and he could begin to see what appeared to be a large box underneath it. "Double Bingo" He said under his breath.


"The giant may now move." Announced Clair.


"Here goes nothing" Sammy playfully said, slightly nudging the ball forward with her foot so she could grab it between her toes, and she began moving towards the tiny.
"Almost there... almost there..." Sam yelled, his yelling served no practical use aside from pushing him forward, perhaps the audiences at home could also hear it, but at this point Sam couldn't give a damn about what the audiences thought. He was more concerned of the gentle but deafining stomp of Sammy's bare feet pursuing him.


"Give it up, little guy, you can't win." Sammy teased in pursuit of the tiny, only a few more steps and that's the last tag of the game.


"I can win!" Sam screamed, making a final push for the chair, his false confidence becoming real "HOME SAFE!" He cheered as he crossed into the shade of the chair.


"Dammit!" Sammy stomped her foot, this was the first time she swore in a while, it was a result of the built up tension of the game along with her predatory instincts that fueled it, but she was foolish, because as soon as her foot hit the floor she realized that she used the wrong foot, as the ball slimmed from underneath her toes.


"Woah" Sam yelled as he instinctively hit the floor as the ground shook from the thunderous stomp. When he got up, he turned back to see the ball flying away from the bewildered bare feet. "Now's my chance!" He yelled, charging towards the ball that was quickly leaving his safety zone. "If only... So close..." It was all or nothing.


"Don't worry little guy, I'll get it" Sammy teased, recovering from her burst of anger. Then she saw the tiny start running along the shade of the chair, towards the ball. He would have to come out sometime to go get it. "And when he does, he's going to find my sole right ontop of him" She deviously planned.


Sam saw the ball in his sights, it wasn't too far away from the left corner of the chair where he was at, he paused a moment and saw that Sammy wasn't pursuing him "Maybe she's giving me a sporting chance?" He was humoring himself at this point. "I'll keep an eye out for her." Sam took a deep breath and charged towards the ball.


Sammy saw the tiny quickly make his way to the ball, and immediately began walking towards him as soon as he left the safety of the chair.


Sam bent over to pick up the ball, and for reasons out of logical thinking, paused to cherish the moment. Perhaps it was relief, perhaps it was that he had subconciously lost his will as he had realized Sammy was closing in on him, and perhaps he realized he wouldn't have been able to pull this off anyways, but for a split second before his fate was decided, Sam felt an aura of desperate fear of the inevitible. He turned to the sky to see what he knew would happen, the sky was blocked out by the titanic outline of a foot descending upon his helpless body.


"Game over" Sammy cheered as she grounded her foot ontop of the tiny, she barely felt a struggle this time. "Did you really think that would work?" Sammy asked the tiny, not expecting any answer.


Sam couldn't answer if he wanted to, he barely heard the question, instead he heard the muffled screams of his soul as the all too familiar feeling of thousands of tons of foot pressure on his body overwhelmed him. That familiar scent of smelly feet filled his nostrils as he once again felt helpless underneath the giant girl's sole. This time, however, he felt the entire cushiony structure of her foot begin to move him across the ground, he soon saw the beginning of Sammy's wiggling toes.


Sammy was in emotional ecstacy right now, she had won! She knew she could do it. But she also felt a hint of guilt, it was over, she was done."I'll make this last..." She calmly said under her breath.


Sam's body was soon assaulted with the heavy feeling of gigantic toes actively making an effort to knead him into paste into the ground. His body wouldn't give, he knew that, but that seemed to only make it worse. Every smash on his face, arms, or any other body part felt worse then the last, as if the girl was truly trying to kill him. "Maybe she is, she's already proven she doesn't care what happens to me." He thought hopelessly, he had already been stomped twice, and chewed on, spit out, and humiliated beyond any recovery. He had no future. He suddenly thought about all the people that were seeing this happen to him, even if it was all virtual, the humiliation was completely real. Nationwide, people were cheering for the human girl as she pounded him mercilessly underneath her toes, she was their hero, how dare he try to earn his respect?


"Mmm... I think that's enough" Sammy sighed, giving a few more forcible shoves with her big and index toes. "Tag..." She said with a hint of finality.


"Match over, the giant has won." Clair sounded from above.


Sam never felt worse.

Sammy never felt better.

 

The lights flickered off.

End Notes:

Sammy wins! What, did you really expect Sam was going to be a hero? He wasn't thinking his thoughts through. But did he really diserve to lose?

Anyways, now comes the rewards!

Episode 1, Act 5 by AnonWriter
Author's Notes:

Is this the end?

Episode One,
Part Five: Your World's End

"Well, there you have it, folks, the tiny just couldn't do it this time around." Clair said dissapointedly "Well, lets congratulate them both for a game well played, shall we?" Clair pipped up "You both put a good show, and I think if the tiny had played his cards differently, he might've just gotten that ball to where it needed to be, good work on finding it, however."

Sam didn't need that reminder, he was trying to hide himself in Sammy's cupped palms where he was based, he didn't even want to hear what Sammy's prizes were going to be, but he knew he would have to, he couldn't avoid hearing Sammy be congratulated for completely humiliating and degrading him to the point that he simply gave up.

"Now, as for the prizes, Sammy, I'd like to present you with a check for 10,000 dollars!" Clair excitedly said.

"10,000? That's it? After all I did?" Sammy blurted out, forgetting her manners for a moment.

"But that's not all! You get an all expenses payed trip to the Bahama's, where you'll be staying at a five star resort." Clair added, ignoring Sammy's previous comment.

"And don't forget that secret prize, we'll tell you more about that in a few moments, but first, lets close off, shall we?" Clair added.

"I'm Sammy!"

"I'm Clair!"

Sam didn't add in.

"And this is SHRINK TO WIN!" They both yelled, deafining Sam's ears.

"Thank you, and good night." Clair finalized.

Both Sammy and Sam heard a beep that signaled they were off the air, as Clair turned to face them both, but mostly Sammy.

"So, I bet you're wondering what that secret prize is?" Clair asked.

"No" Sam shouted.

"Yes!" Sammy replied, giving the tiny a squeeze, at least she heard him.

"Well, I hope you all realized by now that this has been the most realistic virtual reality experience of your lives, you probably didn't think technology that realistic existed, did you?" Clair asked.

"Yea, I'm wondering how you did that." Sammy questioned.

"Well, here's the surprise: It wasn't virtual reality, this was all real!" Clair exclaimed.

"Wait... WHAT?" Sam shouted in shock.

"Really?" Sammy excitedly chirped.

"Yup, Sam, you're actually shrunk, Sammy, you're holding a real live minature person in your hands!" Clair sounded excited.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?" Sam yelled at the top of his lounges, he was ignored.

"You mean... He's really shrunk? This is so cool!" Sammy sounded.

"What's even cooler is the secret prize, you get to keep him!" Clair added.

"Really?" This was the most exciting moment of Sammy's life.

"Oh God no..." Sam sounded depressed, he couldn't even grasp the concept that his former life was gone, and now he was the property of this... monster.

"Okay, so here's some ground rules." Clair sounded serious again "Don't tell anyone that you have him, it's a pain trying to cover this whole thing up to begin with, don't make it any harder, or you will pay. Second, he's invincible, but please try to keep it humane, don't eat him like you did in the game, if you had actually swallowed, there would've been a massive legal and ratings disaster, and we would find a way to get back at you." Sam couldn't believe this was happening, at all, memories of that horrible minute inside Sammy's mouth horrified him, his clothes were just beginning to dry. "But thankfully you didn't. Anyways, enjoy the little guy, and we'll give you a recording of everything that Sam was seeing in your mail in a few days, you should find it in your inbox. Thanks for playing!" Clair finished outlining Sam's fate.

"Are you ready to be my little pet, little guy?" Sammy asked Sam as she held him up to her excited face. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." She winked, remembering her exact words from before this competition started. "Hope you still like my feet..." She trailed off.

"I can't believe this is happening." They both said in unison.

End Notes:

Epilogue coming soon.

Episode 2, Act 1 by AnonWriter

Episode One: John vs Em
Act One: Boom Boom Dollar

"Pfft, I can do this any time, anywhere" Rodney had signed up for this strange new game show called "Shrink to Win," the gist being that one contestant is apparently "shrunk" and given some objective while another person, normal sized, tries to stop him.

"So what if I become small, most of the people so far have been idiots"

Shrink to Win is now on it's Second Season, ratings have soared, and so far, only a few tinies have actually won. Though it may seem hopeless, the general consensus with critics has been that people have just made stupid choices, like that time Arnold sprinted for the last Goal Token when Sandra was clearly sitting on the chair right above it, she had crossed her legs so he couldn't see her feet dangling and he wouldn't see her, however, if he had even looked for a moment it would've been clear that she was there. Even the first episode, with a poor fool named Sam, was littered with just desperate thinking.

"Yep, this is gonna be a piece of cake" John confidently strolled towards the center of the stage where Clair, the host, and his opponent were waiting.

She was an average girl, she seemed younger then him, around 18 or so. She had a striped white and black tank top with a necklace around her neck, she had on some average blue jeans rolled up at the bottom, and was wearing black converses.

"Wow, of all the people I could've been paired up with, a kid, really?" Now John had just finished college, around 22. "This is gonna be a piece of cake."

The girl clearly heard him, and she gave him a quiet look of annoyance.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to Shrink to Win!" Claire announced "Today we have John and Emm, two average-"

"Hey who are you calling average! I'm not average, I mean, that girl probably is, but I'm John Romano, pfft, average?"

"- As I was saying, average young folks, but tonight, they're gonna get the experience of a lifetime, one's gonna shrink, and the other's gonna make their life a pain."

"Yea, hear that Emm? A PAIN!" Em clearly didn't appreciate John's cockieness, and began to tap her foot impatiently...

"Anyways, tonight's game is going to be a game of Hide and Seek. The tiny's gonna have to locate three goals and get to them, all the while the giant's gonna have to find the tiny and stomp em' out for a point, first to three wins. The twist is, the tiny is going to be located at random and the giant's not going to know where the goals are, so it's up to the tiny to be as stealthy as possible."

"Piece of cake, prepare to get stomped ye' emo sucker."

At that last word, Em turned bright red and was now clearly agitated.

"And now, let's see who's gonna shrink-"

Everything went white.

John awoke to a slam, a giant shoe came right infront of him, the sole meeting him right infront of his face, he could see across the shoelace lines going up to connect to the gigantic leg of the girl he knew was going to give him hell.

"You better hide, little guy, cause' now I'm really ticked off." The booming voice of Em assaulted John's ears. John could see her looking down at him, her usually shy face now just had a small - not so devious, but certainly there -smile.

"Let the games begin!" 

End Notes:

Don't expect and update for a bit.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2354