The Next Saturday by Black Neptune
Summary:

A new Saturday, a new session for Sally and her boyfriend Dustin. Breaking out the shrinking gemstone much sooner than last time, he puts Sally through some rather rough and perhaps brutal acts. However, the mystic jewel could possibly have an additional ability...


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Giant, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: Saturday Series
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 14200 Read: 37367 Published: July 13 2011 Updated: August 20 2011
Story Notes:

This story is a direct follow-up to my previous story "Sunny Saturday". You don't NEED to read it to fully enjoy this story, but it could help.

1. Part 1 by Black Neptune

2. Part 2 by Black Neptune

3. Part 3 by Black Neptune

Part 1 by Black Neptune

The Next Saturday (Part 1)

Rays of sunlight shined through the clouds in the sky outside through the windows of Sally and Dustin's bedroom. It was a rather quiet Saturday afternoon as Dustin laid lazily on their bed, while Sally stood a bit further away near the shelf, examining and studying the magical green gemstone that Dustin had purchased the week before. It was quite the artifact; she wondered where it had come from, or rather, what civilization actually had the knowledge to craft such an object, and for what purpose it served them.

Perhaps its original creators used it--and perhaps others like it--to capture slaves, though she wondered what use tiny slaves would serve for the average person. Another guess she had was that they used them in battles; no doubt that making their enemies much smaller would have served as a huge advantage. However, this gem altered the victims' body structures so that they could withstand many times their weight. It was possible that they simply let the shrunken warriors run away, to be eaten by wild animals. Or they took them and buried or drowned them somewhere; at their sizes there was no way the enemies would have been able to fight back. On the flipside, it could have also been used for espionage of their enemies, which seemed especially likely with the pliable change to the shrinkees' bodies.

Whatever the case was, she was amazed that she and Dustin had come in possession of it, that an artifact belonging to a culture likely not written of in history books belonged to them, to be used in such a meager task of spicing up their sex lives.

She did wonder something else about the gemstone, however.

"I wonder..." Sally said as she picked it up. "Could one control the size that they shrink their victims with this?"

Dustin perked up. "Hmm...? ...No idea. What, two inches isn't small enough for you?"

Sally turned around and laughed sheepishly. "Oh, no it's not that. I would just like to experience being at other sizes, bigger and smaller."

"How big and small?" Dustin asked curiously.

"Oh... Well, I'd like to be small enough so that your toes would look as big as a two-story house next to me." She blushed. "As for bigger... Maybe up to a foot. I'd make a great doormat for you, don't you think?"

Dustin laughed. "Well, you're a good doormat as you are now! ...But I can go talk with the lady at the store and see if it can do more than what she showed me."

Sally smiled in appreciation. "Great! ...Of course, if it just works the way we know of, that's fine."

"As long as you're just a tiny little bug girl, you're okay with it," Dustin said. "...And you know what happens with bugs, right?"

Sally blushed again. "That's partly of why I wanna be so small. Before, I could fight back a little. If I were that small, I'd be completely hopeless. ...I would love that, to not be able to do anything as you're stomping after me..."

"Sounds like you're about ready to have at it," Dustin said. "We'll do a little bit now, and I'll leave to see what the lady has to say about the gemstone later on."

"...I'd love to come with you," Sally said. "Maybe ride in your shoe again."

"I'd love to too, but we can't risk anyone seeing you like that, right? There'd be a news sensation, scientists would want to study you, until I explain to them that you're not always like that, and then they'd probably take our little toy for research. Plus, some people would make a fuss of how I'm being a chauvinist pig."

"Yeah, there's a few people like that at school..." Sally sighed heavily.

"...But don't let them get you down. As long as we make each other happy, screw the world." Dustin smiled.

Sally nodded. "I never do."

Dustin sat up on the bed. "...Anyway, give me the jewel, and we'll get things started."

Sally nodded eagerly, and approached him, gemstone in hand. After giving it to him, which he took and placed on the bed besides him, she backed away slightly.

"Be careful you don't shrink yourself," Sally warned.

"Don't worry about that," Dustin replied. "Now, on your knees."

Sally's heart started to beat faster with anticipation, as she did exactly what she had been ordered to do, lowering herself onto her knees on the floor next to their bed. Dustin turned around to face her, and then stood up on the floor, the waist of his denim pants practically in her face. If it were any other couple, the guy would have no doubt jammed his member into the girl's mouth right then and there. ...Not that Dustin had not done that many times before.

Instead, he lifted his bare right foot high above the floor, and pressed it against her face. She fought against it slightly as Dustin worked to push her from her knees and flat on the floor beneath her. The struggle--if one could call it that--did not last long at all, before Sally gave away and she found herself laying against the floor, with Dustin's foot still on top of her face. He pressed down harder--while also rotating his foot around on her slightly--and her hands flailed about wildly, before grabbing ahold of his ankle, and actually helping to pull his foot down even harder.

"Stop," Dustin ordered. "I don't need your help to do this."

His words sent a shiver down her spine, and the grasp she had on his foot immediately relented.

Dustin watched as her arms laid flat on the floor. He smiled devilishly--not that Sally could see his expression in her current predicament--as he reached down and grabbed both of her wrists in his hands, and pulled on their arms.

The pressure was intense, with Dustin's foot not only pressing her head against the floor as hard as he could, but also pulling her head towards him. She kicked her bare heels against the wooden floor frantically, her body instinctively working for some sort of outlet for the pain being inflicted upon her.

Half a minute later, he released her arms and let them fall back to the floor. Then, lifted his left foot off of the floor, and--while working to maintain his balance with his leg planted on Sally's face--brought it down right next to its companion onto Sally. Her arms started up again as he stood right on her face, not giving her any reprieve at all.

Sally felt the weight of his foot shift greatly, before it moved slightly to the side. Before she could see what he was planning, his other foot came down onto her face. Her arms flailed about wildly as she bore his body's entire weight on her relatively small head. With it sandwiched between Dustin and the floor, she imagined her entire skull being flattened to goo underneath his mighty weight. Perhaps too gruesome a thought, but such thoughts excited her; ever since last week, her greatest fantasies have all ended with her being mercilessly crushed underfoot as if she were nothing more than a bug.

Her sexual submissiveness had reached an all new level.

After a few minutes, the weight finally lifted from her face. She breathed heavily, staring upward at Dustin standing over her like a glorious titan. They locked eyes briefly, before Sally turned away. She did not feel worthy of even looking him in the face at that moment; right then she was nothing more than dirt beneath his feet.

Dustin stepped back, and then sat down on her waist. Bending his knees, he placed both of his feet to either side of her head. With his right foot, he forced Sally's head back so that it was facing up towards the ceiling, after which he placed both of his feet on her face, and pressed down with as much strength as he could muster.

Sally's vision had become dark and obscured as Dustin's feet pushed down on her. The power that he was exerting on her made her shiver at how helpless she was at that moment, yet at the same time she relished that feeling for all that she could. ...Not as helpless as she knew she would be soon, though.

"...You're waiting for me to shrink you, aren't you?" she heard Dustin ask as he started to rub his feet back and forth on her face.

Sally tried to nod, but she found it hard to do so. Instead, she opened her mouth and began to lick Dustin's soles as they passed her tongue. She took in the somewhat salty taste of the bottoms of his feet, and savored it as much as she could.

Dustin laughed. "Yeah, to be honest, I can't wait to do it either."

His feet slowing to a stop, he used his arms, and one of his legs with its foot now off Sally's face and on the floor, to push himself off of Sally. He stood up, his other foot still planted on her head, and then turned around--twisting the ball of his foot right in between her eyes--and headed towards their bed, stepping off of Sally's face and on her chest and then her waist in the process. Upon reaching the bed, he laid down on it, facing up, while he took the gemstone that was on the bed in his left hand.

"Come over here," Dustin ordered.

Already working to regain her breath, Sally stood up and staggered over there, sitting down on the foot of the bed next to Dustin's feet. She looked from Dustin's face, all the way to his feet right next to her. He then lifted his right foot up to her face, which she took as her signal to start her usual foot worship. Taking the foot in both hands, she began to lick his sole and toes--her tongue being worked under and inbetween them--as well as suckle on each one of them.  Again, she savored the taste and smell of his foot, relishing them for as long as she could.

With the sensual sensations of her tongue working on his foot, Dustin decided right then and there to start the next stage of their erotic play. With the gemstone in hand, he held it towards her, and squeezed tight. The gem glowed with a luminous green light, as a similarly-colored beam shot from it and shone on Sally, coating her entire body with the light. Sally however did not notice, as she had her eyed closed at that moment.

As she continued her worship, Dustin watched as her body started to rapidly dwindle away, becoming smaller and smaller as she still held on to his foot. It did not take long for her to notice that she was shrinking, though nevertheless she still kept her mouth on his foot. He lowered the heel of his foot back on the bed as Sally became too small to hold it as she was before; instead she was so small that she was holding on to his big toe with both of her hands. Soon, the shrinking process completely stopped, leaving her at the minuscule size of slightly less than 2 inches tall.

Her legs swinging back and forth, Sally hung on to Dustin's toe with all she could muster. However, she eventually managed to pull herself up, and stood to her feet while trying to maintain her balance on the gigantic digit. She looked back towards her now gigantic boyfriend. His head--his eyes locked right on her tiny frame--seemed so far away from where she was; his entire body, from his jean-covered legs to his white T-shirt, seemed more like a large valley one must cross to reach the promised land of the other side.

Such a sight nearly made Sally faint from pure euphoria.

Dustin placed the gemstone back on the bed next to him. "I didn't tell you to stop."

Sally shuddered, but instantly got his message. She kneeled down on the giant toe, and began to kiss and lick the now hard skin. She then started to work her way towards his smaller toes, crawling and climbing onto them while her mouth made them as wet with her saliva as she could. After finishing with his smallest toe, she turned around and climbed back. Then, she sat on his second toe as she began to rub his big one with her hands, while also peckering it with quick kisses.

"Yeah, that's right..." Dustin cooed. "You're really earning your keep, you little bug."

Then, he started to wiggle his toes, throwing Sally off balance. She fought to stay on Dustin's foot, but it soon became a lost cause; she tumbled off of his foot and rolled down his instep and onto the bottom of his pant leg. The leg then lifted off of the bed, and jerked towards the open floor quite fiercely. Sally did not have time to react properly before she was sent flying through the air and onto the wooden floor below. The impact with the floor was less painful than she imagined that it would be, perhaps due to both her size and the side-effect of the shrinking.

She stood to her feet as Dustin stood to his, like a giant awakening from slumber. With both of his titanic bare feet on the floor, he started to walk right towards her. Sally immediately knew what was going to happen next, but she quickly wondered how should she respond to the impending "threat"; should she stand her ground and wait, or should she run?

However, he stopped right in front of her. She looked upward towards what seemed like the sky, at his face looking right back down at her. Her dilemma immediately disappeared from her mind as the sight of this titan standing over her mesmerized her completely.

A smirk formed on Dustin's face, as he stepped forward. Sally's vision had been overtaken by Dustin's sole, its foot having stepped only slightly off of the floor. Then, it stepped down, pushing Sally off of her feet and driving her back into the floor with all of its weight.

His foot set flat on the floor--and right on top of Sally--Dustin felt Sally squirming and struggling, her tiny figure tickling the ball of his foot. He pressed down harder, which seemed to have slowed her movements somewhat as the increasing weight of his foot worked to keep her limbs from moving as much as they had been. He raised his heel slightly and began to slowly twist the foot back and forth all the while keeping the pressure on her.

As Sally felt Dustin's foot grinding her tiny frame against the floor, it amazed her how much her body was fighting off his seemingly infinite strength. The pain of such weight still made her body ache like nothing else she had experienced in her life; it was a kind of pain that she absolutely loved, and she could only imagine what it would have been like if her body did indeed give away to his incredible weight, reducing her to nothing more than a smear on the bottom of his foot.

Bringing his twisting to a halt, Dustin lightened up on the weight slightly before dragging his foot off of her. Sally breathed heavily while laying on the floor as he stood over her, watching for her next move. Once she had regained enough of her strength, she struggled up to her feet. As soon as she did so, the very same foot raced towards her, impacting her in the chest and sending her flying out of the bedroom through its open door. She rolled several timed on the floor in the hallway before she came to a stop.

"...That's a new one..." Sally said as she laid there, never having been kicked in such a manner before. It seemed that her new size opened up more opportunities for Dustin to experiment with more what some people would consider violent techniques.

Once again catching her breath, she stood up, and watched the bedroom doorway expectantly. Before long, Dustin appeared from the bedroom, having now slipped on his brown flip-flops. He caught sight of her immediately, and began to walk towards her, his footsteps making the floor rumble with each step.

This time, Sally ran, but she knew that it would do her no good. Again, she went flying after what felt like a bus hit her from behind. This time, she landed violently into their apartment's living room, which seemed more like a large plain at her scale. Though her body ached, she once again stood up and attempted to run. However, a large, oval-shaped shadow soon appeared all around her.

After kicking Sally into the living room, Dustin gave chase immediately after her. In no time at all, he had reached her as she tried to run again. He then lifted his sandal-clad foot right over her, and stomped her into the hard floor. Pressing down as hard as he could in the process, he walked off of her.

Sally had been driven face-first into the floor as the immense weight of Dustin's foot came down on her. She felt the pressure increase by the ton, before it suddenly lifted off of her. She flipped over onto her back, not having enough in her to stand up at the moment; after the beating that she had just took, she attempted to regain her strength. However, as she looked upward, she saw the tip of Dustin's flip-flop descending right onto her once more, specifically this time her head.

With the front end of his foot, Dustin stepped onto Sally's head and applied a continuous amount of pressure on it. Her heels kicked against the floor once again and her hands even trying in a futile effort to lift his foot off of her face. He smiled evilly, as he started to slowly grind his foot on her face, causing each of her limbs to flail about wildly.

After several agonizing seconds of treating her head like a cigarette butt, he stepped off of her head. No doubt that she was still struggling to recover from what he had put her through prior, in addition to his newest act; however, he was not yet ready to give her a rest.

He walked to the side of her, and then stood both of his feet onto her tiny body, her upper body underneath his right foot and her lower body under his left. Then, he jumped. Once, twice, thrice, many time. He continuously jumped on her as if she were a trampoline, his immense weight pounding her into the floor each time his sandaled feet hit her.

Sally's head was already spinning from it being crushed on, but this newest brutal action just made her body ache ever more each time his weight came crashing down on her. She was not even given enough time to process the last stomp before the next one smashed her.

...And she would not have it any other way. Being so small and so easily dominated turned her on more than anything in her life. In her mind, she had a rather vivid imagery of what part of her wished she had been reduced to; first her head being completely flattened and the rest of her body twitching, and now her entire body having exploded into a bloody mess underneath Dustin's powerful feet.

At that moment, she wanted nothing more than to unleash those orgasmic feelings building up inside of her. However, in her current predicament, she was not able to at all.

Dustin lost count of how many times he had jumped on her; he estimated it to be at least fifteen. After the last of his hops, he stood on top of her for a few seconds, before finally stepping off of her.

He turned around and looked down on her laying on the floor at his feet. Such a pitiful sight, if there ever was one. Yet, he truly enjoying playing the part of an unstoppable god, one who could stomp out any disobedience with as little effort as crushing a bug. Sally was that bug; a very tenacious bug at that. Even he was impressed with what that gemstone allowed her tiny body to put up with.

He started to slowly walk around her. "Well, you little bug," he said, "Have you had enough?"

Breathing heavily, Sally did not answer, as she was still recovering from the trampling that she had just received.

Dustin stopped his prancing in front of her. "I believe I asked you a question."

He stepped on her torso, exposing nothing but her head and arms from underneath the front end of his flip-flop. The air was crushed out of her body as she let out a loud gasp, though Dustin responded by only stepping down even harder. As much as she wanted to prolong this, Sally felt as if she needed to answer him quickly.

"N-no..." Sally coughed out.

"What was that?" Dustin leaned down slightly. "I didn't hear you."

"NO!!" Sally shouted.

Dustin smiled. "Of course you haven't. Neither have I. You don't know how much I want to blow my long right on you right now, but I need to hold off on that for now." He stood straight up, and then pulled his foot off of Sally's body.

Inhaling heavily, Sally laid on the floor as she looked up at her goliath boyfriend. If he wanted to, he could have kept his brutal assault going for as long as he wanted to, and she knew that there was nothing that she would be able to do about it.

"Anyway, I'm about to go head out to the gypsy store," Dustin said. "I'm kinda hoping that there is a way to control how small you get." He laughed. "But I don't really care either way. Two feet, two inches, two centimeters, it doesn't matter; you'll still be a little bug to me."

Sally nodded. "...And you'll always be my god."

"Of course." Dustin kneeled down and picked her up. Then, he walked towards the apartment's door, stopping at the doormat that was placed a few inches away from the door. Sally has always wondered what they actually needed that mat for, as their apartment was on the fourth floor of their complex, and any guests would have long since cleaned off the dirt and grime from their shoes.

Dustin leaned down and placed her right in the middle of the mat. "Okay, don't move and wait right there until I come back," he ordered.

"But what if the landlady comes in here?" Sally asked curiously.

"Then you run like hell. Make sure that she doesn't see you at all. ...But I don't think you have to worry about her; she has more important things to deal with than us."

"I guess you're right..."

"Mm." Dustin stood up, and then stepped over Sally, taking ahold of the doorknob. "I'll be back shortly, and remember: Don't move."

He then opened the door as slightly as he could, and then slipped out into the hallway outside.

With Dustin gone, the apartment became very quiet as Sally laid right in the middle of the doormat. The afternoon sun from outside shone in through the many windows in the living room and kitchen, and the wind blew in from one of the opened windows. She did however hear the faint sounds of the other occupants of the complex through the walls and floor, as well as the occasional footsteps passing by outside.

As she laid there, she relived in her mind all that Dustin had done to her that day up until that point. She especially fixated on his physical--and very much painful--domination of her with his feet. To him, she was indeed just a bug to be mercilessly stamped on with glee, and as such a small, weak, and helpless being, there was absolutely nothing she could do about it at all.

Her arousal soon reached a fever pitch; she could not contain it any longer. She reached into her tight shorts and panties, and began to fondle herself, again with the clear images of the titanic Dustin in her mind. Before long, those feelings were finally released in an orgasmic burst as her underwear became moist with her fluids.

She panted heavily as she stared up at the ceiling. She stared and stared, until her eyes eventually closed and she started to doze off.

Nothing she could do but wait for Dustin's grand return...



[END PART 1]

Part 2 by Black Neptune

"Ah! You're returned, young man. Tell me, has the item you purchased from last week satisfied you and your partner?"

"Oh, more than we could have ever imagined."

"Wonderful! ...So what brings you back?"

"I actually have a question. It might be a bit farfetched, but my girlfriend really wants to know."

"Then I'll try my best to answer it. What does she have on her mind?"

The Next Saturday (Part 2)

Sally opened her eyes and caught sight of a grey sky above her. ...However, their apartment's ceiling was white. She then turned her head and saw that everything around her was grey; she was no longer in her apartment.

"The hell?" she said to herself. "What is this place?"

This realm was quiet and completely void of anything, except for her. She tried to sit up, but found her entire body below her neck completely immobile. Upon this discovery, she began to panic; where was she, how did she get there, and why was her body unresponsive?

As she laid on the invisible ground, she wondered what had happened to her. Did she die? Had Mrs. Tikki, the landlady, come inside and somehow killed her? Or was she hallucinating, or was it in fact a dream? She did remember closing her eyes and dozing off while on their apartment's doormat, after all.

She lifted her head from the ground, and looked ahead. There, off in the distance, she caught sight of a figure. A male figure. It did not take long for her to realize who that figure was; it was Dustin. Then, another Dustin appeared. And another. Dozens of copies of Dustin appeared far across from her, all wearing different outfits.

As her eyes darted from end to end of the group, the first Dustin began to walk directly towards her, and the rest marched after him. Sensing what would become of her in a matter of minutes, she tried to move her body. Absolutely no response; it was as if she was completely paralyzed from the neck down.

The mob drew closer and closer, and Sally could do nothing but laid there and await the inevitable. She laid back and braced her body as much as she was able to, considering the circumstances.

Soon, the first Dustin had reached her. His booted left foot stepped right onto her chest, pressing the air right out of her lungs, after which his right foot came directly down onto her face. Her nose especially was smashed into its sole as she felt the weight upon her head increase briefly, before it just as quickly lifted off of her. The clones after followed suit; all of them trampling her underfoot, with various footwear such as more boots, sneakers, flip-flops and sandals, dress shoes, and even no shoes or socks at all. Interestingly enough, she found that her body was not completely paralyzed; she could still feel the pain of the army of Dustins treading all over her legs, her waist, her arms, her chest and breasts, and especially her head. The last clone had not even stepped off of her before the next one walked onto her.

She bore all of their combined weight as much as she could, as each foot left its mark on her body; she believed that her face especially had long since been imprinted with one of their footprints.

After what felt like an eternity, the final Dustin--wearing gym shoes--trod upon her, his right foot smashing her left arm and his right stamping on her face. Then, he walked off of her, and departed with the rest of them.

Sally laid there, trying to recover from the mass trampling she had just received. Her entire body ached, and her chest especially felt as if it had been crushed flat. As she breathed heavily, she began to smile in satisfaction; she wanted to go through that experience again.

Then, she let out a shocked gasp; she had moved the fingers on her right hand. Followed by its arm, and her other arm. Her legs also sprang to life, as she was able to wiggle each of her toes.

She then sat up, and immediately the scenery around her changed as she did so. Now, she was in a dirt clearing in a grassy field, underneath a blue sky littered with puffy white clouds. However, the blades of grass were taller than she was. As she stood up, she watched the grass around her waver in the wind, along with her auburn hair.

As she started to take a few steps forward, she felt the ground shake repeatedly around her. Before she could react, a gigantic flip-flop-clad foot stomped down right in front of her from left. It took her no time at all to realize who this foot belonged to; as she looked upward from the foot, up past the blue jeans, and the white T-shirt, all the way up to the chestnut-haired head of Dustin himself. He was looking right back down at her, as he stepped in front of her.

Sally backed away as the giant stared at her tiny frame.

A devilish smile formed on his face. "Welp, looks like I have to crush this bug," he said.

Sally watched as he moved front end of his right foot directly over her body, giving her a clear view of his sandal's sole and the bits of dirt clumped to it. She tried to move her legs, she tried to run, but she found herself unable to move once again; her feet seemed as if they had rooted into the ground.

Then, his foot lowered. Sally screamed as it fell upon her head, pushing her off of her feet and into the ground. After which, the pressure intensified instantly, and as she heard and felt her body break underneath, she blacked out.

However, at that point something strange happened. Sally then found herself looking from a new perspective; specifically about a foot away and several inches in midair from Dustin's foot. She looked down at her hands, and found nothing; it seemed as if she were completely invisible, as if she were a ghost or spirit.

She watched as she saw her shrunken self attempting to back away from the giant Dustin, before he lifted his foot over her and stepped down. As his foot hit the ground, she heard the unmistakable sound of her bones crushing under his mighty foot, and in that instant blood splattered from underneath the front end of his sandal. He then lifted his heel slightly and began to slowly twist his foot on her dimunitive figure, grinding her remains into a bloody pump as she heard more cracks and crunches with each motion. Afterwards, he slid his foot back, smearing her bloody remains along the ground with his foot.

"That was a good waste of a few seconds," Dustin said. "I guess it's time to find another one."

Dustin turned around and then departed from the clearing. She looked at what was left of her body; she was completely crushed, an unrecognizable bloody mess embedded into the dirt. That her boyfriend had done it to her with no mercy as if he was truly crushing a bug underfoot turned her on even more. She attempted to reached downward, but remembered that she had become something akin to a spirit unable to even touch herself. She was disappointed, and wondered what she could do to release the orgasmic sensations she was feeling at that moment.

Then, she heard something off in the distance.

~~~

Sally awoke to the sound of the doorknob above her being turned. She looked around, and saw that she was back in the apartment. Her underwear had also become a bit more moist. It seemed as if that experience that she had just had was indeed all just a vivid dream.

The doorknob turned completely, and the door itself opened. As expected--and as Sally hoped--Dustin entered inside of the apartment.

"You're back!" Sally cheerfully said as she sat up.

Dustin looked down at her without a response. Then, he took a few steps towards her, stepping onto the doormat with both of his feet right in front of her. His right foot then lifted off of the floor and lowered right onto Sally's body.

With her underfoot, Dustin began to wipe off the bottom of his sandals on the doormat, and on Sally. He was not sure if there was even anything to clean off, but he had placed Sally on the mat for a reason, and he intended to follow through with it. He constantly alternated his feet, both taking turns to rub against the mat and against the bug-sized Sally, all the while trying to keep her in the place where he had been set as well. This continued for perhaps a minute or so, before Dustin was content with treating her as a living extension of the doormat, and stepped off of her and walked into the bedroom.

Sally laid there, her hair in disarray. "So that's why he wanted me to stay here..." she said to herself, mesmerized and now fully awake. She had literally became his doormat, which was something that she most certainly wanted to reexperience again.

She heard those thunderous footsteps returning seconds after. She stood up and walked off of the mat, as Dustin returned to the living room, holding the green gemstone in hand. She wondered why he had went to retrieve it; was he going to use it to grow her back to her normal size? ...Or did he perhaps learn of a hidden ability that it may possess?

As the two met each other, Sally turned her attention towards his right foot and fell upon it, peltering it with several kisses on its toes.

"Baby, I had the most wonderful dream..." Sally purred as she kissed him again.

"...What was it about?" Dustin asked high over her.

"You squished me like a little bug. It was awesome."

Dustin let out a short laugh. "You do have some strange dreams. Like the one with the tentacles. And ninjas. ...You need to stop watching all of that anime porn." He laughed again.

"Hentai," Sally corrected.

"I don't care." Dustin lightly kicked her off of his foot, sending her falling onto the floor.

As Sally--recovering quickly--picked herself up, she looked towards the gemstone in his hand.

"...Are you looking at this?" Dustin asked, bringing the hand containing it closer to his face. "You're probably wondering if I asked if this thing can control the size."

Sally nodded anxiously.

Dustin smiled. "Well, the verdict is in. ...Actually, I think I'll demonstrate it instead of telling you outright."

He took a few steps back, partway to the kitchen behind him. Sally watched as he held out the hand holding the gemstone, pointing it towards her. Light from the sun outside hit the gem directly and reflected an almost blinding ray almost directly at her.

Then, Dustin suddenly said, "Eight inches." He squeezed the gemstone tightly within his hand, and a second later the stone glowed and released a green beam of light right towards her. It momentarily took over her entire vision, before it disappeared in an instant.

Sally then noticed that she was growing. She looked around as the apartment and everything within it shrank, but only slightly; her growth spurt ended just seconds later. Dustin still towered over her, just not as much as he did before.

At that point, Sally became excited. "That's awesome!!" she exclaimed. "You can change my size after all!"

Dustin nodded. "It's annoying having to say it out loud, but the lady said that it was the only way it'd work. ...Well, I guess beggars can't be choosers." He shrugged.

"Who cares how it works!! All that matters is that it does!"

"You bet you sweet little ass it does. I'm already coming up with some new ideas."

Dustin walked over to Sally's left, and placed the stone on the coffee table in the living room. She watched as he then turned and walked towards her. However, he stopped some distance away, about 3 feet, Sally estimated. The two stared at each other for several seconds, both waiting for the other to make some kind of move.

Dustin then smirked suddenly, before kicking with his right foot, throwing its flip-flop off of it and sending it flying towards Sally. She quickly ducked underneath the projectile, it flying over her head and hitting the floor behind her.

With his other foot, Dustin swung it along the floor, causing its sandal to slide across the hardwood floor and towards her. Sally rolled out of its path as it sped past her and collided with its companion.

Sally then started to run, as Dustin gave chase. While she moved faster than before, it was still not enough to completely evade him, as she found the giant right behind her in a matter of seconds.

Then, his two massive hands appeared to either side of her and closed in on her. Before she could react, they had caught her and lifted her off of the floor, her legs kicking wilding as she was carried into the air. Dustin stood up and looked at her with a mischievous expression, both of his hands squeezing her body tightly.

"You were pretty quick there," Dustin said. "But you know you can never escape a giant."

Sally said not a word; she merely struggled in his increasingly tight grasp.

Dustin laughed a bit, before bringing her closer to his face. Then, his tongue stretched from within his large mouth and licked Sally's face from the chin up. Her face was covered with his saliva as she attempted to shake much of it off of her head.

One of Dustin's hands pulled away from her, before he began to pinch and prod her with its fingers. Specifically, he targeted her C-cup-sized breasts, grabbing a hold of each one between his forefinger and thumb. Each of his grips caused a sharp pain, but she did not mind it at all; compared to what she had gone through already, it was nothing.

Then, he began to squeeze her head. She yelped in pain as he pressed even harder; for some reason, despite her being much bigger, it felt as if he was exerting much more force on her then than he was when he was standing on her. Perhaps it was because humans tend to have much more control over their hands as opposed to their feet, but she still found it somewhat remarkable.

After nearly a minute--just when she thought that she could not take the pressure any longer--he relented, and his fingers released the hold they had on her comparably tiny head. As she regained her bearings, she found herself airborne and falling; Dustin's other hand had released her.

She hit the floor right in front of Dustin's feet, falling right onto her back. Despite hitting the floor at a pretty high speed, she was not seriously injured.

As she looked up at the giant man standing over her, she saw his right foot lift over her, giving her a clear view of his undersole, before it fell upon her. Again, Sally found herself under Dustin's now smaller yet large foot, though only her upper body, as her legs swung freely outside. Her head was beneath his arch, and thus spared from much of the weight that was upon her body. Despite this, she still found it in her to kiss and lick the sole of his foot.

Dustin looked down at his foot, specifically at Sally's legs protruding from the right side of his foot as they flailed about. As he felt her tiny tongue and lips on his foot--giving him a bit of a tickling sensation--he shifted his weight to the side of his foot, likely pressing even harder on her chest and stomach. Her oral worship ended immediately as he exerted more pressure on her chest, and he could feel her arms moving about as well.

He pulled his foot back slightly, now capturing her tiny head directly underneath the ball of his foot. He pressed down on her once more, this time applying more weight onto her head. Then, he quickly jolted his foot back, sending her sliding back with it behind him.

After she came to a stop some distance away, Sally lifted herself off of the floor, her head dizzy, it still recovering from the abuse it had withstood at the hands and feet of Dustin.

She watched as Dustin walked towards the couch in the living room, and sat down on it, his legs stretched straight out on the floor. "Get over here," he ordered.

Wasting no time, Sally quickly made her way over to the waiting giant. At her size, it took a bit of a while for her to reach the couch where Dustin was sitting; though at her previous size it would have taken much longer.

Upon reaching him--specifically his size 13 feet--Dustin pointed towards those giant peds to her right. "Give them some love."

Sally nodded, and immediately went for his right foot. Embracing it with both of her arms, she began to kiss and lick it excitedly. She took in the taste of his skin as she worked her way all over the foot, from its instep to its sole and between its toes, at some points even getting on all four of her limbs.

Before long, she was so immersed in this task that she soon mounted his big toe, and after pulling down her shorts and underwear, began to run herself against it as she kissed his foot.

Upon seeing this, Dustin could not help but laugh. "Wow, you're a little freak," he said.

He wiggled his toe as she pleasured herself against it, which did nothing but make her even more frantic, as she even began to gnaw at his flesh.

Soon, she let out a loud sigh as she unleashed her second euphoric burst of the day; her fluids spilling over on Dustin's toenail. She rolled over to the side, falling to the floor, and laid there to catch her breath.

"Wonderful..." she purred to herself.

She watched as Dustin moved his foot over her and rubbed it against her body; she was too tired to do anything about it at the moment, so all she could do was lay there and take it.

"Man, I hope that wasn't all you had in you," Dustin said. "I'm still not done yet. Nowhere near, actually."

He stood up--directly on top of Sally--and reached for the gemstone on the coffee table in front of him. He examined it for a few seconds, before taking a few steps away from the couch and walking off of his shrunken girlfriend.

"Are you done catching your breath?" Dustin asked as he turned to face her.

Sally did not respond, at least not right away. After taking in several more breaths, she slowly stood on her wobbly legs, after which she pulled her panties and shorts back up onto her waist. She stood facing Dustin, who stood some distance away and holding the gemstone in hand. Looking at it, she wondered what he had planned for her next.

"Good, looks like you're all ready for the next phase," Dustin said.

"Next phase...?" Sally repeated.

"Yup. You said you wanted to be bigger and smaller than you were before. We got the bigger part out of the way, so now it's time to see how you'd react when you're the size of an ant."

Sally's heart skipped a beat upon hearing this. "Well, hurry up! I really want to experience it!"

"I believe I'm calling the shots here," Dustin stated. "If I wanted to, I could just put this down and I'd keep you like that for the rest of the day." He then smiled devilishly. "...Or I could make you big again and shrink myself-"

"No way!!" Sally blurted out.

Dustin laughed. "Yeah, I can't see myself being at your mercy like that, either."

Sally felt silent, but waited eagerly for Dustin's next action. While she really wanted to shrink even smaller than she was before, the truth was that as long as she was much smaller than Dustin, she would be satisfied. Plus, there were things she could do while she was her current size that she would not be able to do if she was smaller.

"Alright, get ready," Dustin said as he pointed the gemstone towards her.

Sally's heart began to race as she stared expectantly at the gemstone in his hand.

Then, after what felt like an agonizing wait, Dustin finally said, "Half an inch."

Light shot forth from the gemstone, briefly blinding Sally's vision with its green glow, before it just as quickly disappeared. Then, she found herself shrinking once more. She quickly shrunk past the point where she had been before, until the process stalled to a stop. The hardwood floor seemed to stretch on for miles, and the room itself seemed like it was its own city.

Of course, off in the distance was Dustin, who loomed over her like a giant whose head reached into the clouds. The power that he seemed to be exuding from his body weakened her already wobbly knees, as she fought to keep her balance.

Dustin then stepped towards her, the sounds of his titanic feet hitting the ground sending a near-deafening roar into her ears, along with the tremors accompanied with each step; the first one was enough to knock her off of her feet.

Dustin stopped right in front of her, giving her a view of just how massive he really was compared to her at that moment. She was barely bigger than his pinky toe, which could very easily crush her flat underneath it. In her mind, she really was nothing to him, nothing but a tiny being not even worth eating the dirt from the bottom of his feet. A tiny being that he could have just crushed underfoot with not a thought or care about it. Such thoughts made her burn with passion.

He placed the gemstone back on the table, and then reached down and grabbed her within his forefinger and thumb. As he squeezed her minuscule body in between his giant digits, he turned around and walked towards his brown flip-flops on the floor.

Reaching them, he kneeled down over them and looked at his hand containing Sally. He rubbed the tips of his fingers around in a circle, rolling her along with them, before pulling his index finger back and flicking her off of his thumb and onto his right sandal.

She was violently knocked off of his thumb and went flying downward through the air. She expected to crash into the hard floor, but instead fell upon something slightly softer. As she regained her composure, she found herself laying on a large brown landscape; behind her was a slim vertical object that rose upward and split into two "branches" moving out the opposite direction from each other. Not to mention the smell that embraced her nostrils. It did not take Sally long to figure out that she was on one of his massive flip-flop sandals.

Satisfied with her current position, Dustin stood up and slid his left foot into its empty sandal. Then, he brought his right foot over its sandal, and began to move into it.

Sally watched as his foot made its way into the footwear. Part of her wanted to stand up and make a run for it, but she found her body unable to move at all; she was completely mesmerized by Dustin’s gigantic foot approaching her like a train. Before long, it slid over her, pushing her onto her back and pressing her into the fabric of the insole underneath the front of his foot just before his toes.

With his foot secured in its flip-flop, Dustin rubbed his right foot back and forth slightly and even twisted the foot on the floor, as if to torture his bug-sized girlfriend even more.

Then, he began to walk out of the living room and towards the kitchen. He could just barely feel Sally's motions beneath his foot; he made sure that each of his steps pressed her even further into the sandal, almost as if he wanted her to become part of its insole itself. He then approached the refrigerator and opened it.

"I'm still not done yet," Dustin said--mostly to himself but he was sure that Sally could hear him--as he pulled out a bottle of half-full Sprite. "There's still one thing that I really want to do."



[END PART 2]

Part 3 by Black Neptune

The Next Saturday (Part 3)

It seemed as if the weight of the world was literally upon Sally's body, pinning her to the point of immobility. All around her was darkness; no light was currently flowing into her heavy prison, as Dustin's foot was currently completely flat on the floor, his massive bare sole pressing her into the equally massive sandal that she was laying against. Her face was buried into his tough flesh, before turning her head to her side to breathe a bit easier. Though all she could breathe in--and smell--was the scent of both his foot and the flip-flop beneath her.

There was nothing she could do; she could barely even move her limbs. Dustin's foot was pressing down on her so heavily that part of her feared that she would be pushed into the sandal itself.

Through the thick flesh, she could vaguely hear sounds high above her. Sounds that sounded close to a conversation. There was no mistaking that it was Dustin talking, but she did not hear a second voice. Perhaps he was on his phone.

"...You're supposed to be giving me all your attention..." Sally muttered, a bit annoyed.

She did not hear the cell phone ring; perhaps he had it on vibrate. Regardless, she was somewhat disappointed that he had broken the rule of them not talking to anyone else during their sessions. Either that, or he currently held her in such little regard--that she was so far beneath him, literally even--that he felt that she was not worth honoring with such a stipulation.

Sally felt it more comfortable--and titillating--to think that the latter was the case.

Then, the intense weight on her body became worlds lighter, as light flowed into her eyes. The sandal had tilted downward, before just as quickly tilting in the other direction, and the weight settled on her again. In fact, she felt the pressure increase even more than it had been before, before just as quickly lifting off of her and bringing her light once more. And the process happened again, several more times. It did not take her long to figure out that Dustin was walking around.

Meanwhile, Dustin held his cell phone to his ear as he listened to his friend Elliot on the other line. He normally would have ignored this call, but the two of them were collaborating on a project for their Chemistry class, and Elliot wanted to know of some details before working on his portion of the project.

Dustin had just finished telling him of the materials that he needed. "You got all that?" He asked as he walked around the kitchen.

"Yeah," Elliot replied. "Good thing this isn't due for another month."

"That doesn't mean that we can slack off," Dustin said. "Everyone else has already started on their projects. We're already behind."

"We're not that far behind. You just wanted to get the jump on everyone and finish first. You know, they say that slow and steady wins the race."

Dustin laughed slightly. "But still, I don't want to end up waiting until the last minute to put it all together. I want to get at least a 95% on it."

"Dude, isn't that asking too much?"

"Not at all." Dustin half-jokingly replied.

Elliot sighed. "Alright, alright. I'll be sure to pull my weight so I don't bring down your high expectations. I wanted us to get together today, but I know that you and Sally always do your bondage stuff on Saturdays."

"Yeah, Saturdays are bad for me." Dustin stopped in front of the kitchen window behind the sink. "Sundays are fine, though."

"Where is Sally, anyway? I bet she's mad that I interrupted you."

"She's around," Dustin answered as he looked down at his right foot. "And don't worry how she feels. She'll understand."

"Wow, Dustin Burbank taking charge as usual!" Elliot laughed.

"Of course. I'm the dom, after all." Dustin laughed as well.

Elliot laughed again. "Well, I guess I'll let you get back to her. I'll have as much as I can tomorrow when we meet up. Is that cool?"

"Of course," Dustin replied.

"Alright then, I'll talk to you later."

"See ya."

Once Elliot disconnected, Dustin placed his phone back in his pants pocket. He thought about the class project that was due within a month; more stress added onto his already busy schedule. Between his classes and exams, as well as his retail job, part of him was amazed that his sanity was still with him. Of course, he knew that it was because of his and Sally's Saturday sessions that kept him from losing his cool.

Then, he thought back to when he and Sally had first met, nearly four years ago; they were both Freshmen at their university who happened to share two classes with each other. They were both science majors--Dustin in Chemistry and Sally in Biology--and they soon took an interest in the other's choice subjects; eventually, they started talking to each other outside of class, and began dating. Soon after, Sally revealed to him her fondness in BDSM, particularly her masochism and sexual submissiveness. At first, Dustin wasn't sure that he'd be able to satisfy her in that way, but in time, he grew into the role she expected from him and started to enjoy playing the dominant part as well.

At first, they started with the usual BDSM activities: bondage, ropes, whips, gagging, and such. Eventually, Sally opened up about her other--in her words "biggest"--kinks; she had a huge thing for feet--particularly male feet--and loved to worship them. She also said that she loved the idea of a guy standing on her, trampling her underfoot, and using her as a footstool. However, she was very disappointed that male-on-female trampling content was so hard to find on the Internet; while she also had a thing for women trampling other women, she found something especially special about a guy doing it to a woman. She had also never mentioned it to any of her past boyfriends, as she was afraid of how they would take it; according to her, teenage boys were not exactly the most openminded people in the world.

Like before, Dustin was reluctant to fulfill her fantasies; he was afraid that he would hurt her, but she assured him that she was able to handle it. He wondered how she knew that if she never tried it before, but in the end decided to go through with it. While their first time was a bit sloppy, they both enjoyed the experience and thrill one would get from doing something for the first time. From there, their activities mainly consisted of footplay, while the bondage they enjoyed before increasingly took a backseat until they barely did it at all.

Before, he never thought that he would be doing these things with a woman; he would have been satisfied with just normal sex, along with oral and anal. However, now he cannot imagine what his sex life would be without BDSM.

"...Maybe I should bring back the bondage," Dustin pondered to himself. "It's always nice to change things up a bit sometimes."

Though the gemstone he bought definitely helped to "change things up". Dominating Sally as a normal-sized human was thrilling enough, but stamping all over a bug-sized person was something that he found especially satisfying; the fact that there was absolutely nothing that she could do to save herself against such a powerful force turned him on even more. At that moment, she felt more like a small pebble in his show than an actual person.

He turned around and walked towards the kitchen table. Halfway there, he stopped and pulled his right foot out of its sandal, and leaned down over it. He could see the minuscule and disheveled Sally embedded into the footprint in the insole, right where the ball of his foot was below the thong. He could just barely see her tiny mouth breathing in and out heavily.

Dustin stared at her for a few seconds, as she turned and began to crawl in the opposite direction, perhaps in an effort to escape. Then, he stood back up slid his foot back into the flip-flop. He felt his foot push her back flat against the insole as it rolled over her and its toes gripped the thong. With his foot secured in its sandal, he lifted that very foot, and stomped down hard on the floor. Raising his heel slightly, he twisted his foot on its ball, making sure to have Sally pinned right in the epicenter.

"Did you really think you could get away from me?" Dustin asked in a bit of a cruel tone. "Don't be silly. You're so small that I could cover what would take you half the day in a few seconds. Hell, if I wanted to, I could just throw you in my mouth and swallow you. ...But I will say that you are going to be 'swallowed' in some form before the day's done..."

He stopped twisting his foot, lowering its heel back onto the floor. After grabbing his now empty Sprite bottle from the table, he walked over to the garbage bin to dispose of it, and began to walk out of the kitchen.

Sally could not escape; she did not know why she even tried. Her body ached after being stomped and grinded as she was before, even though the insole cushioned the shock a bit. She felt the weight on her back being lifted off and applied back onto her again; Dustin was once again on the move. She could hear the loud sounds of his sandals slapping against the tile floor with each step.

She wondered what he meant when he said that she would be swallowed that day. Was be truly going to put her in his mouth? While she would have loved that, she knew that he had to take care that he did not accidentally actually swallow her. Unless he make himself vomit her up right away before she reached his stomach.

As the sandal tilted downward as Dustin took another step, she found herself suddenly tumbling down the slope. She rolled underneath and past his large toes, and fell out of his shoe and onto the hard floor of the kitchen. As she recovered, she looked and saw the giant young man walking out of the kitchen and into the back hallway.

"Hey, wait!" Sally yelled as he left. She quickly realized that she was so tiny that there was no way her words would have reached him. Just as there was no way she would be able to catch up with him at her present size.

The kitchen was mind-numbingly huge, as if it were a city. Clumps of dust and dirt were sparsely scattered along the floor, and the large table and cabinets seemed to reach to the sky. The ceiling certainly was high enough to be the sky.

She wondered what she should do. Should she attempt to run after Dustin, or should she wait for him to return? The latter seemed like the most obvious choice; it was only a matter of time before Dustin noticed that she was missing, and he would soon return for her.

In the meantime, she decided to explore as much as the kitchen as she could until he came back for her.


Dustin walked into the bedroom, heading especially for the bed. Upon reaching it, he sat down on it, slipping both of his feet out of their sandals. As he rested his feet on the floor besides them, he looked onto the right sandal's insole, and noticed that it was empty. Sally had escaped.

"I guess she slipped out," he said to himself.

Remaining calm, he looked out toward the doorway. He wondered why he had not felt her fall out of his sandal. Was she so small and insignificant that she was able to slip out unnoticed? Whatever was the case, he decided to go look for her. Opting to remain barefoot, he stood back up and began his search, starting in that very bedroom before moving out into the hallway.

He walked slowly, looking very closely at the floor beneath him for any tiny movement. Part of him was relieved that he had not made Sally as small as he initially considered.

...That was for later.

Making his way into the living room, he still found no sign of her on the floor. The only place left was the kitchen. Upon looking towards the kitchen, he immediately saw a dark speck moving slowly on the floor. He smiled, and headed right in her direction.

Sally heard those giant footsteps draw closer, and soon enough, she saw him in the living room. He looked right in her direction, right at her. Before she could process it, he began to approach her.

She ran in the opposite direction, but it was a lost cause. In no time at all, he had reached her. Her legs stalled to a stop, and she slowly turned around. He stood over her, practically capturing her in his shadow.

As she looked upward at just how large he was, she became weak-kneed. He was so massive, so powerful, she felt like a tiny bug scurrying at a person's feet. His feet especially were powerful weapons, strong enough to easily overpower her and stamp her into dust. She stared at his left foot as those thoughts filled her head. Once more, she imagined herself being mashed flat by it, her tiny body splatter into a bloody mess pasted to the bottom of his foot.

"There you are," Dustin finally said. "I was beginning to worry about you. Almost."

"You came back!!" Sally cheerfully yelled out, though she was not sure if her voice reached him.

"But for trying to escape, you have to be punished."

Sally heard movement, and turned to her left to see his right foot slowly lifting off of the floor and moving over her. She stared at his sole, its massive flesh casting a shadow all around her. A voice deep inside of her urged her to run, but her legs would not obey. She knew that it did not matter if she ran or not; there was no escape.

Indeed, before she could have even more time to think about it, the ceiling of flesh descended upon her. A heavy weight fell onto her head, which then pushed her entire body off of her already fragile legs and onto the floor. Then, the weight increased by the ton; without a cushion like with the sandal before, Sally bore the full brunt of his foot's strength, which sandwiched her between it and the hard floor.

Dustin pressed down on his foot--on Sally--with as much strength as he could muster. He could feel the minute movements of her squirming beneath the ball of his foot, despite all of the force he was exerting to keep her pinned.

Keeping up the pressure, he rolled his foot around in a small circle on the floor. He could feel Sally being pushed around with it as she was rolled against the floor.

"You see," he said as he continued to rotate his foot, "you're completely powerless. Just like a piece of dirt beneath my foot. Worthless."

He then pulled his foot back, dragging Sally with it until she was eventually released from his grasp as his foot lifted off the floor behind him. Then, he quickly moved the same foot forward along the floor, hitting her with his big toe and sending her sliding across the floor several feet away, past the table. As she came to a stop, Dustin did not give her any chance to recover; he chased after her and, upon reaching her within seconds, lifted his foot over her and stepped down.

...However, he did not step on her; instead, he positioned his foot so that she was settled between his big and second toes.

As Sally recovered from being kicked away, she found herself surrounded by a wall of flesh; his gigantic toes. She looked above her, and saw the mindnumbingly-huge Dustin standing right over her, his face seemingly reaching into the sky at her scale. His eyes were looking downward, directly at her.

"Now," he said, "lick my foot. Or I'll smash you again."

Sally shuddered once he made his threat, but she quickly did as he commanded, crawling to the fleshy wall to her left and placing her comparably tiny hands on it, after which she began to pass her tongue over his skin. It was a taste that she had experienced many times before, the plain and simple yet addicting taste of his foot. Even at her size, her tongue could pick up minute traces of sweat.

She worked her way to the left, and even mixed in a few kisses. Beforelong, she had reached the other side, and she found that her tongue was becoming a bit dry. Despite this, she continued to take the texture and taste of his toes into her mouth, savoring it even.

Her tongue almost spent, she then bit into the skin, gnawing on it as much as her tiny teeth would allow her.

This got Dustin's attention. "Are you biting me? What are you, some kind of flea?"

He reached down and plucked her out from between his toes. Holding her between his index finger and thumb, he stood upright and held the tiny woman in front of his face.

"Maybe I should show you what a real bite feels like," he said as he briefly squeezed her between his fingers.

"...What do you mean...?" Sally said, curious yet a bit worried. "...You can't possibly-" The air was pushed out of her body as the giant digits squeezed her again.

"You're so small that I can't hear anything you're saying," Dustin teased. "Even when you're this close to me. Not that I care about any objections you have. You're going in."

Then, he started to move his hand closer to his mouth. Sally began to fight and struggle in his grasp as she watched his giant mouth open, her moving ever closer to it. In a matter of seconds, she was inside, and the hold he had on her released her. She fell right onto the tip of his giant wet tongue, as the giant hand retreated and the mouth closed, sealing her in a dark, wet prison, filled with the odor of his breath that smelled a bit of lemon.

Before she could even move, the tongue began to thrash from side-to-side, swishing her about within the mouth. She was coated with saliva, from the tongue and the inner walls of the mouth. She tried as hard as she could to hold on to the tongue, yet she was at its complete mercy. She eventually fell off of it and onto the bottom of the mouth, where she could feel puddles of saliva around her. The tongue then began to beat and rub her into the wall behind her, which she assumed was the gums beneath his front teeth, before it managed to pick her back up and carry her on its tip again.

Once more, the tongue raged around his mouth; she was a bit afraid that it would lose control of her and send her down his esophagus and perhaps her doom, but at that moment, all she could so was trust that Dustin knew what he was doing.

Then, she found herself being placed by the tongue onto a hard and solid depression. Though she could not see, she figured that it was one of his back teeth. It was a bit dryer than the other parts of his mouth that she had been thrown around, though she could still feel traces of saliva on it; or perhaps it was because she herself was drenched.

Before she could wonder about it any more, something equally hard smashed down onto her from above. She was crushed between both very briefly before it just as quickly lifted off of her, and then came down again. Multiple times.

'He's chewing me,' she thought to herself.

She bore the gigantic teeth mashing her between them; it was a pain that was unlike anything else, though her present size perhaps mitigated some of the pain. If she were just slightly bigger, she knew that it would have been almost unbearable.

The giant tongue worked her to the other side of the mouth, where she was also chewed by the teeth there as well. By now, she imagined that she had been pressed flat, ready to be swallowed if she were food; instead, it was more like she was chewing gum.

Soon, after being switched from either side a few more times and chewed there, the tongue moved her off of the tooth and pressed its tip against her and soft flesh behind her.

With her in position, Dustin spat the tiny woman out of his mouth and onto the floor in front of him. He watched as she impacted it with quite a bit of force, leaving a bit of a spit trail in her wake.

Sally's eyes had to readjust to the light, as she worked to wipe off some of the saliva from her face. She was completely covered in spit, her tiny body laying in a wet puddle. Her body ached all over as well, so much so that she presently did not have the strength to stand up.

Content with this, Dustin walked directly towards her. She did not move at all as his right foot came down onto her and pressed her against the hard floor. As he stepped off, he was surprised to feel something squirming on the bottom of his foot. He did not have to look down; he knew that she had become stuck to his foot thanks to the saliva. Though he wondered how long she would remain pasted on him before falling off, and so he continued to walk.

Sally could not flee at all, and could only watch as Dustin approached her and his giant foot stepped on her. The ped pressed down on her with his entire body weight before stepping off. However, she found herself plastered onto the bottom of his foot via the saliva that she was laying in. She squirmed as much as she could as he continued to walk and step on her. As he lifted his foot from the floor, she could see him leave behind small trails of saliva on the floor. However, after the fourth step, she was finally left on the floor, as his thunderous footsteps departed from her.

She struggled to her feet, but her wet feet and the saliva below her caused her to almost immediately slip and fall back to the floor. She laid there, in the puddle, reliving the experience in her head again. Despite her earlier protest--which was mostly for show--she had thoroughly enjoyed being his chew toy, and the actual experience exceeded her expectations. ...Just like with everything else the two had done thus far.

Reaching the gemstone on the living room table, he picked it up and stared at it for a few seconds. He knew that it was time to do what he was waiting to do to her. However, she was not small enough for him to enact his plan; she had to become even smaller for him. Small enough to fit inside with no problem.

He looked on the underside of his right foot, and found nothing but traces of spit. After putting his foot back on the floor, he walked back towards the kitchen, and found the tiny woman laying down near the opening.

"You're just full of surprises," Dustin said as he pressed the tip of his big toe onto her small body. "You've been pretty good to me so far today."

Sally did not bother to respond; she knew that he wouldn't be able to hear her regardless. Plus, his gigantic toe was pushing the air out of her chest, making it hard for her to even breathe. She also took notice to the gemstone that he had in hand; she wondered what he was planning next.

"There's one big thing I want to do," he said as he pulled his toe off of her. Stepping on her once more--this time smashing his heel onto her tiny body--he walked further into the kitchen, reaching the table before turning around to face Sally.

He could just barely make out her small frame on the floor a few feet away; in a matter of seconds, she would be smaller still.

Not wanting to wait any longer, he pointed the gemstone towards her, and said, "A third of a centimeter."

Sally could not believe what she heard. He was making her even smaller than she already was, almost as small as a speck of dust. Her vision was filled with a green glow; after it disappeared, Sally saw the room around her--and the floor below her--become bigger to her than they had been already.

She slowly stood to her feet, and looked around at the kitchen around her, its now-tremendous size nearly overloading her senses; the tiles on the floor seemed as big as a city block now. Not to mention the giant that stood seemingly miles away from her; his eyes were locked on her, as his right arm holding the gemstone moved behind his back and returned without it.

Then, he started to approach her; each step so mighty that her ears could barely take the thunderous crashes that accompanied them, neither could she retain her footing as he drew closer, as the shockwaves sent by his powerful feet knocked her onto the floor.

Dustin stopped right in front of her; his present size in comparison to her nearly made her pass out from sensory overload. Even his smallest toes dwarfed her, as if she was nothing more than a tiny any at his feet.

"Okay, I can just barely see you," Dustin finally said, before kneeling down. "I bet you want me to do some more crushing and stomping. Well, sad to say, I have other plans."

He reached down and took her within his thumb and forefinger once again; both completely pinching much of her body and pressing her face into his now tough flesh.

"Because remember: I'M in control, not you."

He squeezed Sally's micro-sized body between his finger and thumb as hard as he could. He could not even see a trace of her hanging out from between his digits, and he could just barely feel her limbs flailing about as much as they could considering the pressure upon her.

He stood up and walked out of the kitchen, after which he made his way towards their bedroom. Once inside, he took a few steps to the center of the room, and stood there momentarily, watching his fingers persistently squeezing his tiny girlfriend inbetween them. She was so tiny, so helpless, completely at his mercy--not that she wasn't before, but now she was barely big enough for him to even carry. He knew that it was time. Time for him to put his ultimate plan for the day into motion.

With his free hand, he unzipped his jean pants and dug inside the opening. Then, he pulled out his already aroused member, it becoming more and more stiff as he thought more about what he was planning to do with Sally. After he felt that it had become hard enough, he stopped applying pressure on her and moved her downward, towards the front of his penis. Then, he moved her closer to its opening, before shoving her within the slit feet-first. Once the lower part of her body was inside, he pressed on her head with his index finger to completely push her inside.

As Sally recovered from the intense pressure that Dustin's fingers inflicted upon her body, she watched as she was moved somewhere far below. Before she could see where exactly, she found herself being squeezed into something warm and tight. Once her legs were caught within it and his finger and thumb moved away, she looked and saw two "hills" of flesh to either side. She did not have much time to examine her surroundings, as the gigantic finger returned and pushed on her head, shoving her completely inside of this dark and compressed place.

"I'm inside of him," she said to herself, having already figured out where exactly she had been placed; inside of his massive cock.

A bit of light from ahead was making it in through the slit, and she could make out the putrid scent of urine residue. Warm, damp flesh completely surrounded her; behind her was abyss, and in front of her was freedom. She could have tried to crawl out, but she decided against it.

So, she began to lick and kiss the flesh. Despite her size, she had a feeling that her actions would have minute yet satisfying effects on Dustin.

Dustin could just barely feel Sally inside. Whatever she was doing sent all sorts of sensual sensations from inside of his member, which served only to arouse him even more. As he stood there, relishing in those feelings, he briefly wondered if he could head for the bathroom. However, he decided to remain there in the middle of the bedroom.

Placing his left hand around his hard member, he began to pump. As he constantly stroked it back and forth, the combined sensations of both his hand and Sally inside of it made his member reach its climax sooner than he had expected. As he felt that he was about to unleash his load, he fought to withhold it as much as he was able to. He continued to pump for as long as he could hold his seed inside of him, but it eventually became too much for him to stand much longer...

Inside, as Sally orally gratified Dustin from within, she could feel the flesh around her begin to pulsate. At that point, she expected to feel a warm yet viscous liquid at her feet behind her. ...Yet, it did not come to pass. She wondered if he was stalling, delaying his release, like he did many times when they had sex.

However, soon she felt a warm and wet substance embracing her feet and toes, before it quickly shot beyond her legs and coated her entire body. Before she knew it, she was airborne. ...And falling. She held her breath and closed her eyes as she fell down, until she felt a hard impact as she hit what she assumed was the floor.

She swam out of the blob of white seed, and after taking in a deep breath, she tried to wipe some of it off of her face. As she opened her eyes, she saw more drops of semen raining down around her; one even fell upon her head and completely coated her once more.

As his member's deluge came to a halt, as he did not have a tissue on hand at the moment, he shook it to wipe off as much of the excess fluid as he could. After which, he pulled it back into his pants and pulled up the zipper. He looked downward, where the globs of semen littered the floor at his feet. In one such clump, he could make out a tiny yet dark figure moving about within it.

He lifted his right foot, and then stepped down onto it, capturing much of it--and Sally--on the ball of his foot. He then lifted it off of the floor, and turned its sole up towards him. Indeed, the white fluid had been mashed to his sole, and Sally had been plastered to it once again.

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it?" Dustin said to the tiny woman.

"Yeah it was!!" Sally cheerfully yelled out, knowing full well that her words would not reach his ears. "I wanna do it again!!"

"But I gotta take a piss now. I guess that Sprite I drunk earlier is starting to get to me. I hope you'll stick around." He chuckled.

Sally rolled her eyes at his pun, before he lowered his foot back onto the floor, darkening her world once more and pressing her against it and the ball of his foot. After standing still for several seconds, the intense weight lifted off of her--giving her a view of the floor below--before the floor rushed towards her at top speed and the weight pressed on her back again. The foot lifted off of the floor--leaving behind bits of semen in its wake--and then stepped back onto it again.

Dustin continued to walk out of the bedroom, and soon entered into the bathroom. Upon reaching the toilet, he lifted up his foot again and examined its sole. He was delighted to see that this time Sally has remained on it. Placing it back on the floor, he lifted the toilet seat and pulled out his now somewhat flaccid member. Then, he released a different stream--this time urine--into the porcelain mouth.

'Too bad she's too small for this this time,' Dustin thought to himself. 'Maybe next time.'

His mind was already thinking up what they could do the next week. Perhaps revisit the typical BDSM activities for once, and see how they could be incorporated with the magic gemstone. ...Or perhaps not include it at all. He did not want the shrinking to get old; variety was crucial to their sex life, after all.

In the meantime, he was going to enjoy the tiny Sally as much as he could for the rest of the day.

~~~

Hours later, as the setting sun cast an amber light into the apartment, Dustin sat in the living room, watching a NFL football game on television. He sat on the couch, his feet propped on the coffee table in front of him and one foot crossed over the other. His heel was resting upon the back of the now-four-inch Sally.

Dustin had decided to keep her small for the rest of the day, changing her height and toying with her as he wished. After growing her, Sally had wanted to become even smaller than she had been before, but Dustin quickly vetoed that idea, as he did not want to lose track of her.

Instead, he decided to make her his personal footrest again.

"How are you holding up?" Dustin asked. "...Not that it matters."

Sally--bearing the combined weight of both of his feet on her back--turned towards her gigantic boyfriend on the couch. "I'm fine, baby. But I really did have fun again today. I totally didn't expect you to chew me or shove me inside of your dick."

Dustin laughed. "Well, variety is the spice of life, you know. I can't just do foot stuff all the time; even you'd get tired of it eventually, right?"

"No."

Dustin stared at her for a few seconds. "...Well anyway, I'm thinking of doing a 'blast from the past' next week."

Sally tilted her head curiously. "What do you mean?"

"That's a secret, though knowing you, you'll probably figure it out before then. Also, I may or may not use the shrinking gemstone."

"Aww..." Sally was a bit disappointed. "I hope you do use it."

"I haven't decided yet." Dustin looked back at the television. "I know I'll be looking forward to whatever I plan. This week is going to be hell, I can already tell that much."

"...Yeah," Sally agreed before sighing. "I have two exams this week. ...Actually, I want to get a headstart on studying for them tonight, so in a few hours-"

"I know," Dustin interrupted as he turned towards her again. "Knowledge is more important than sex stuff. I'll let you go in a few, but don't worry." He smiled. "You'll ace those tests. You always do."

Sally blushed, and smiled in return. "Dustin... Yeah, you're right. I wish I could kiss you right now."

"Save it for later. After you're done studying, I wanna have another go at you."

Sally blinked. "More shrinking?"

Dustin shook his head. "Nah. Just regular old sex."

"Ah. I can't wait. ...Wait, now I won't be able to focus. Thanks alot, Dustin!" She said in both a joking and sarcastic tone.

Dustin laughed, and Sally could not help but laugh as well.

The night was still young. Sally rested on the table--also serving as Dustin's personal footrest--as she mulled over what the rest of the day held for her. While she had a bit of studying to do, Sally could not wait to have even more intimate time with Dustin in the most basic of sexual interactions. Part of her wanted to forego studying that night altogether and just get right to the sex, but she knew that that would not have been too wise. She knew she had to take the good with the bad, and then endure the hectic schedule for the rest of the coming week before next Saturday's session.

Until then, she was going to enjoy Dustin's company; just her and him together on that Saturday night.



[The End]

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2326