Pursuing the Truth by Lanix
Summary:

A 14 year old girl finds herself in a situation, when someone comes to  help her out.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Gentle, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: Pursuing the Truth
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 4971 Read: 32584 Published: June 25 2011 Updated: July 11 2011
Story Notes:

This is my first story, Please feel free to coment, complements AND critisism are appreciated.

Also, if there are any spelling or grammatical errors in the story, please let me know, I proofread it but i might've missed something.

Also, this story will have a furry in it, but it will only be for about 3 chapters, if you don't like furries, then don't read this.

It has mild language, so it may not be a true "PG" rated story, but the language isn't bad enough to make it an "R" rated story.

1. Chapter 1 The growing begins by Lanix

2. Chapter 2 Cornered by Lanix

3. Chapter 3 Phoenix by Lanix

4. Chapter 4 Professor Xinal by Lanix

5. Side story, 1 Wendy by Lanix

6. Chapter 5 Cornered again. by Lanix

Chapter 1 The growing begins by Lanix
Author's Notes:

(EDIT)

I've changed Stephanie's hair color from Red, to Blond, You'll see why later.

Pursuing the truth.

By: Lanix

This is the story of Stephanie; she lived in a world much like ours today, with a few exceptions of course.

Stephanie was about 14 years old, had blond hair that went down to her hips, and had blue eyes. It was around the month of July; she woke up and went outside, just another day of life.

“Same old world just like always, I wonder what I should do today…” She said, thinking aloud. With nothing in particular to do, she just walked off into town.

After about thirty minutes of walking, she had a sort of fuzzy feeling within herself.

“This is strange, she thought to herself, but simply walked on.”

After about 5 minutes, she noticed something wasn’t right. She was normally 5” 4’ but everything around her seemed smaller, she looked around and compared herself to a nearby door. She made a guess that now she was about 5” 9’. But she just shook the thought off; “It was probably just my imagination anyways.” She thought to herself. Convinced that was all it was, she decided to go home.

As she walked back home, she couldn’t get rid of the feeling that something wasn’t right, when she finally arrived at her house, she knew something was wrong, the door was taller when she last saw it.

“Something isn’t right…” she thought to herself. Her first thoughts were to get a tape measurer and figure out if her estimation earlier was correct.

Taped the Tape Measurer to the wall and compared herself to it.

6” 8’

“No way…” She remarked at these results.

Almost as if right on cue, a surging pain shot through her body, she couldn’t tell if it was a sharp pain, a burning pain, or what kind it was, she knelt on the ground with hurt and fear in her eyes.

“Wh-What’s happening to me?” Was all she could say.

There was nobody around, like most other teenagers in this world, she lived alone. So she was helpless, no help, nobody around, she was completely alone. Suddenly, she started growing rapidly, her clothes, fortunately grew with her. This continued for about 5 minutes, then the pain stopped, and she quit growing.

Stephanie was in total confusion at this, she tried to stand up but hit her head on the ceiling.

“Ow…” Was the only thing she found fitting to say at this moment.

She tried to figure out her current height now. The ceiling was 12 feet tall, meaning she had to be taller than that, but she couldn’t get a more precise answer.

After struggling, she got outside her front door, (Miraculously) and compared herself to her house.

She lived in the middle of a forest, so nobody saw her.

She was almost taller than it herself. She made an estimate of 19-20 feet tall.

“What caused this…?” Was the only thing on her mind right now.

She spent the rest of the day pondering this, and eventually, fell asleep under the open stars.

End Notes:

What did you think? it's my first Giantess story, so It may not be too good. but feel free to comment. Compliments and critisism are accepted.

Chapter 2 Cornered by Lanix

 

Chapter 2 Cornered

 

When Stephanie awoke the next morning she wondered why she was sleeping outside, but soon remembered the previous day’s events.

Then several things just occurred to her.

“How will I eat?”

“Can I survive living outside all my life?”

“What will everyone else think of me now?”

“Is it just more effective to commit suicide?”

Those were only a few of the many things running through her mind at that moment.

Unable to answer any of her own questions, she realized something.

“Yesterday, All I ate was breakfast, but know, it’s been Lunch, Dinner, And now Breakfast again, and I’m no-where near hungry.”

She wondered if it meant anything.

The forest she was in was still enough to conceal her, even when standing up.

She continued to think, until something occurred to her.

“I’m alone…”

She realized that even though she lived alone all her life, without any problems, she needed someone, she was lonely.

Sitting down in her own thoughts, she began to cry, her loneliness engulfing her completely.

After 45 minutes, she started to hear something, but she couldn’t identify what it was. Shrugging it off, she continued to think.

“Even if someone did see me, they wouldn’t be willing to come near me… they’d probably be afraid of me.”

The noise she earlier heard was louder now, she could identify it clearly too, a helicopter.

When she realized this, she stood up to look for it, not really having anything else to do.

After 5 minutes she saw it, but shook in horror when she saw what kind it was.

S.W.A.T. was after something.

“It isn’t me… is it?”

Not knowing, her first instinct was to hide. Regardless of the fact she was at least 19 feet tall and it was impossible for her to hide at her size unless she remained in the forest. She thoughtlessly ran out into the open, when it occurred to her she could’ve already hidden in the forest if she stayed put.

But it was too late.

“What the hell is that?” The Helicopter operator said confused.

The helicopter went for its target, but not after telling H.Q. about this new outcome.

Stephanie thought it was over when the helicopter flew away. So she just returned to the forest thinking they didn’t notice her.

She couldn’t have been more wrong.

30 minutes later, they returned, fully loaded, ready to strike.

When she saw them returning, she knew, that it was all over. There was nothing left she could do, they knew her location, if she tried to escape, they would’ve seen it, if she stayed, they would go in the forest and get her, either way, she would be caught.

Her only other thoughts were, “What happened? Why me?

What caused this mess? Was it something I did? Is there a way for me to become normal again?”

This and many other questions flooded her mind, until they found her.

She made no efforts to escape, she was cornered, and the only thing left for her to do, was wait for it to be all over.

She was shot with several doses of tranquilizer; she waited, as darkness engulfed her vision, and then faded, into unconsciousness.

Chapter 3 Phoenix by Lanix
Author's Notes:

This chapter kinda annoyed me, I re-wrote it multiple times so it would sound right, but i'm stisfied with the final result of chapter 3. Enjoy it.

When Stephanie awoke, she was surprised to find herself in the exact same place; furthermore, the S.W.A.T. team was no-where to be seen.

“That was weird…”

“You okay…?”

Stephanie turned to see someone right beside her; he had Brown hair that went to his neck, and brown eyes, his left hand was bandaged.

“Uhh…. Yeah.”

“Good.”

There was a silence for a while, until Stephanie finally asked.

“Um… Who are you?”

“My name is Phoenix.”

“Oh.”

The silence lasted longer.

“So what’s your name?” Phoenix asked?

“Stephanie.”

“I see.”

“Um, you’re not scared of me…?” Stephanie asked, she thought that maybe if he didn’t fear her, maybe she wouldn’t be alone.

“Should I be? It wasn’t your intentions of growing to this size anyway, so I don’t think you’d hurt anyone.”

“How did he know…?” Stephanie thought to herself.

“I have my ways of knowing.”

Stephanie was in shock at this. “DID YOU JUST READ MY MIND OR SOMETHING?!”

“Yep.”

Stephanie was just silent at this.

“Do you know what happened?” Phoenix asked Stephanie.

“No, I blacked out.”

“I’ll explain.”

And at that, Phoenix told her what happened when she blacked out, he said that he had a bad feeling about something, and decided to go out to find what it was, then he found Stephanie, where one look at her told him everything, he then Claimed to have taken out the S.W.A.T. team and waited for her to wake up.

Stephanie was silent.

“Or to put it in a different way, I’m a psychic ho knew you were in trouble.”

Phoenix concluded.

“You’re psychic…?”

“Yeah, I was born that way. My friends think that I could do nearly anything really.”

“What do you mean by that?”

At this Phoenix held his hand out, and a small ball of light formed in his palm.

“Whoa…” Was all Stephanie could say at the moment.

When she looked up she saw Phoenix walking away.

“Wait!” She cried out.

Phoenix stopped walking, without turning, he said “You feel lonely, don’t you? You’re afraid you’ll never be able to talk to anyone again in your life, right?”

Stephanie nodded, regardless that Phoenix’s back was turned to her, he seemed to know anyway.

“Alright then, I’ll stay with you then.” Phoenix concluded.

Before he could turnaround, he was being hugged by Stephanie.

 “Thank you.” Was what she said.

After holding him for about 4 minutes, she noticed he was trying to get her attention.

She stood up and looked at him, she was suffocating him.

Without thinking she just dropped him to let him breathe. Phoenix landed head-first but didn’t seem to hurt about it. When Stephanie realized what she had just done she started to apologize.

“I-I-I’m sorry, I d- Didn’t mean to… Do that…” She stuttered out.

“I’m fine; I’m kind of used to this”

“Dare I even ask?” Stephanie thought to herself, “How he could be used to being dropped by a person over 18 feet tall?”

“Long story” He said, ignoring the fact that she never said it aloud.

Stephanie didn’t respond to this, but instead, continued thinking.

“I’m a monster…. I almost killed him… and he even saved me, decided to stay with me, and I almost-”

“You’re not a monster.” Phoenix said.

“How can you say that? I have to accept the fact that this is now who I am, there’s nothing I can do to-” She cut herself off.

“Actually ….”

“What?” Phoenix asked.

“You said you could do anything right? Then could you try to…” She trailed of to see Phoenix huddling himself on the ground.

“No…. Don’t talk of that……” Phoenix softly let out.

“Huh…?” Stephanie was curious, what exactly does Phoenix want her not to talk about? Whatever it is, it’s quite obvious that the possibility of becoming normal by having Phoenix do it, isn’t an option.

She wanted to ask so Many questions, but knew he didn’t want to talk about it.

“Stephanie… I think I know someone who can help.”

“Who?”

“I’ve been trying to find the truth about myself, a professor is helping me out, he might be able to help you out too.”

“Do you think he will?”

“I’m sure he will be glad to help.”

“Can you take me to him?”

“We can go tomorrow, that way we won’t have to spend the night out in the open, he lives quite far away.”

“Alright”

Stephanie carried Phoenix back to her home, the next morning, they would go off, to find the person who might be able to help her.

End Notes:

Ugh... This chapter was a *CENSORED*. But know that I have Phoenix introduced as a character, things should run smoothly now.

Chapter 4 Professor Xinal by Lanix

The next day, when both Stephanie and Phoenix woke up, they started to head out for the person who could help Stephanie. There wasn’t really much to do on the way there, so they just talked.

“So, how did you take out the S.W.A.T. team really?”

“Well…..”

*Flash back*

“Alright get ready to tie it up!” The Team member said until he felt his shoulder being tapped on.

“’Sup?”  Phoenix asked casually.

*Flashback end*

“And then they all chased me until they fell into a lake.”

“…”

“They didn’t expect me to walk on water.”

“I… see…”

“We’re here.”

Stephanie looked forward and saw a small building, even at her size. It looked just like a regular house.

“I’ll go let him know you’re here, and then maybe he can help you.”

Not too much later, an old man walked out, he was basically like any generic old guy, arched back, gray hair wherever he wasn’t bald.

“Hmm… I thought you said a “Little” Problem.” The old man said.

“I’d expect you to recognize sarcasm by now…” Phoenix only replied.

“Um… hello.” ‘Stephanie sheepishly said.

“Hello.” The old man replied.

Phoenix obviously knowing that the way this conversation was going, introductions would never be made.

“Professor, this is Stephanie, I was wondering if you might know anything about the condition she’s in.” Phoenix said.

“I’m afraid I don’t know anything off hand, but I’ll see what I can find.”

He walked back to his work area, before he turned around and said.

“Oh, you can just call me Xinal by the way.”

Then he walked in.

“His real name is Xinal?” Stephanie asked Phoenix.

“Well, no, he says it reminds him of someone very important to him though…”

“I see.”

45 minutes later, he returned.

“Well, I don’t have any such things recorded, but if I can perform some tests, perhaps I could get somewhere. Please, Stephanie follow me inside.” Xinal said when he walked out.

“Um, this buildings kinda small compared to my size…”

“HOH HOH HOH HOH!” The professor laughed out, “Don’t you worry, this baby’s prepared for ANYTHING.”

He pushed a button on a remote and the building started expanding to mach scale for Stephanie.

“Wow…”

“Please come inside now.”

He said as he walked in.

Phoenix walked in and Stephanie did too.

The Laboratory, was massive compared from the outside, there were a bunch of data disks and files everywhere. Everything was in scale to her size with the exception o a computer, the files and CDs and a couple of chairs.

“Stephanie, if you mind coming with me…” Xinal said.

Stephanie went with him, and Phoenix sat down on a chair.

“I wonder…” He unwrapped his bandage on his left hand. Underneath it, there was a symbol, it was a circle divided into 4 segments with an “X”, one of them on the top of the circle began to glow a bit, with yellow.

“I knew it, it’s her…”

He wrapped up his bandage again and kept what he saw to himself.

“The new world order is coming…”

He remembered the reason behind that symbol, he told Xinal about it, but he didn’t believe it, it was a dream he had once.

He had multiple dreams at night, but one night was unique, a night he had only 1 dream, he still remembered it perfectly. 4 girls, a new world order, he saw it all that night.

The following morning when he woke up, the symbol was on his left hand, but after telling Xinal about it, he kept it hidden from view with a bandage.

Trapped in his thoughts, the testing period went by; when it was finished they both came back.

“So how is it?” Phoenix asked.

“It certainly is unique, there seems to be something inside of her, but I can’t say what it is yet.”

“I see…”

“Xinal.” A voice unknown to Stephanie called out.

Stephanie turned to where she heard the voice. She saw a fox furry with a shade of blue in her otherwise white fur.

“What is it Wendy?” Xinal asked.

“I have the files you asked for.” Wendy simply replied.

“Oh thank you.”

Wendy looked ant Stephanie, it seemed as though she knew something about her condition.

“Well, we might want to get going…” Phoenix said standing up.

“Wait.” Stephanie and Wendy both said in unison.

“What is it?” Phoenix and Xinal Replied conveniently in unison as well.

Stephanie stayed silent to let Wendy speak first.

“I was wondering if I could talk to Stephanie for a bit.” Wendy asked Phoenix.

“Well, what is your opinion?” Phoenix asked Stephanie.

“Its fine, I was going to ask the same thing actually.” Stephanie replied.

Xinal and Phoenix looked at each other, nodded, then left the room.

Over at where Phoenix and Xinal were.

“What does Wendy want to do? Run some tests of her own?”

“I’m not sure, she’s only my assistant, she’s never taken an interest in testing herself.”

“Maybe you’re contagious?”

“You’ve been around longer than she has, do you have any need to test anything?”

“Point taken, She probably doesn’t get to talk too much with girls her age anymore.”

Over at where Wendy and Stephanie were.

“What did you want to talk about?” Stephanie asked.

“Can you show me your left hand?”

“Huh? Okay…”

She let her hand out and Wendy looked at it.

“I knew it.”

“What? What is it?”

“Did you have the dream?”

“Huh? Dream? What?”

Wendy explained the dream she was referring to. 4 girls and new world order coming.

Stephanie thought it over before finally saying, “Now that you mention it, I did, when I was 10 years old.”

“I had the same dream too.”

“You did? But how did you know I had it too…?”

“Look at your left hand.”

Stephanie looked at it and saw an interesting shape; it looked like 90 degrees of a circle with the point down. The inside of it was glowing yellowish.

“Woah…” Stephanie said in awe.

Wendy let out her left hand, her symbol was similar to Stephanie’s, except it was upside down in comparison, and was glowing Blue instead of Yellow.

“What do you think this means?” Stephanie asked.

“I have no clue, but it might be somehow related with your height.” Wendy replied.

“Should well tell anyone?”

“No, let’s keep it secret, between us okay?”

“Alright.”

Stephanie got up and left, she met up with Phoenix over where he was.

“You two should spend the night here. It’s nearly dark.” Xinal said.

“Alright.” Phoenix said as he leaned against the wall, he had an awkward sleeping position, he leaned with his back to the wall and slept that way.

“Phoenix…” Stephanie said.

“Hmm?”

“About Wendy…”

“You haven’t stayed too far from home have you?”

Stephanie just shook her head.

“Well, Wendy is a furry.”

“A… Furry? What’s that?”

“Basically, a cross between a human being and an animal.”

“I see…”

“There’s 4 humanoid races in our world. There’s Humans, Furrys, Elves, and Angels.”

“I had no Idea…”

“Yeah.”

“So there’s other like Wendy?”

“Yeah, but she was abandoned as a kit. I found her one day, took her here and she’s been living here ever since.”

“Huh…” Stephanie said understanding Wendy’s story.

“Wait, She was abandoned? That wouldn’t have anything to do with…” Her thoughts were interrupted when she realized that Phoenix was right there.

“I was hoping you wouldn’t notice…” Phoenix said almost disappointed.

“It’s not nice to read other people’s minds you know…” Stephanie said.

“Heh heh heh… Oh well, guess I can’t win them all.” And with that, he turned to the wall again and drifted to sleep.

Stephanie later fell asleep as well.

End Notes:

I'm satisfied with this chapter.

Normally for the first 3 chapters, i was looking for any kind of filler i could find to get the chapter minimum. but with this chapter, i didn't need to use aany filler, it's already big enough to be 2 chapters on it's own.

Yes, anyway... EPIC PLOT TWIST. (Dunn dunnnn DUUUNNNNNNNN)

I hope you will enjoy this story, and like i said before, any reviews, complemantary or critisisive, are helpful.

Side story, 1 Wendy by Lanix
Author's Notes:

You may have noticed the Chapter said "Side story" rather than Chapter 5.

This means this chapter is a flashback, and reading it is not compleatly necessary.

These side stories my take place at the same time, or before the current storyline, but reading them isn't compleatly necessary either way.

Back, around 11 years ago, Phoenix was 5, he was out trying to do something For Xinal, when he came to an empty alleyway.

“Help…..”

“Huh…?” Phoenix stopped running, he heard someone’s thoughts but he wasn’t sure whose it was.

“Someone… Where am I…? Help… My parents… they’re gone…”

“This person… Why do I feel I know them?”

“Anyone… help… Can nobody hear me…?”

“I’m coming!” Phoenix yelled out, he recognized this voice from somewhere; he had to know where though.

He ran into the alleyway, he saw a basket, there was Wendy in it, and she was only 3 years old at this point.

Phoenix saw her, and then he remembered.

His family, before he left, his mother was pregnant with quadruplets, they couldn’t talk of course, but Phoenix could hear their minds. He was 3 at the time before he left, he had a memory of the time when he was young.

“Who… Who is there? ” Wendy’s thoughts rang out in Phoenix’s head.

“You’re safe now, I know who you are.” Phoenix responded.

And with that, he picked up the basket and brought Wendy back to Xinal.

Back at Xinal’s Laboratory.

“Xinal!” Phoenix cried running in.

“What is it Phoenix?”

“It’s, my younger sister… look…”

“Hmm…? You’re related to her?”

“Well, I think I am, her  voice sounded, familiar…”

“A furry. I see.” Xinal said, obviously not paying attention to what Phoenix just said.

“Xinal…”

“You’re a human, not a furry Phoenix. I don’t see how this person can be related to you.”

“But Xinal! We can’t just leave her alone!”

“No we can’t.”

“Huh…?”

“Related or not, She can stay here.”

“Thank you…”

Xinal left the room and all Phoenix could do was think.

“Was I mistaken?”

“I was sure I knew her from somewhere.”

“Phoenix…?”

“Huh?” Phoenix turned and noticed Wendy was sitting up.

“Phoenix…? Can you hear me…?”

“Yeah…” Phoenix wasn’t quite sure what happened… but I seemed as though they were communicating telepathically.

“What happened, to mom…?”

“I… I don’t know…”

“What’s going to happen now?” Wendy’s face was filled with fear, Phoenix wasn’t sure what to say.

“It will all be alright.”

“That old man doesn’t believe that we’re related does he…?”

“No….. Wait, how did you know we’re related?”

“I remembered your voice; I knew you were someone I could trust…”

“But, you weren’t born then.”

“But I’m not physically speaking now am I?”

“Of course… She’s a telepath” Phoenix thought that would explain this conversation and how she remembers me.

After this point, they both lived with Xinal, they bothe knew they were related, but they didn’t bother trying to tell Xinal.

The thought of how it is possible that they were related never crossed their minds…

Phoenix was thinking of these events when he woke up the next morning. He greeted Wendy with a telepathic “Hello” and she’d do the same. It was another typical morning, aside from the fact there was a 19 foot sleeping girl in the general area.

Chapter 5 Cornered again. by Lanix
When Stephanie woke up the next morning, everyone else was awake already; there was a large bowl of oatmeal and an oversized spoon nearby.
“Mornin’ figured you would’ve been hungry for not eating for about 3 days” Phoenix said upon her entering the room.
“Thanks.” Stephanie said.
After a while, Xinal noticed Stephanie wasn’t eating too much.
“Something bothering you?” Xinal asked.
“No, it’s just I’m not really hungry, that’s all.” Stephanie said.
“What? It’s been 3 days I’ve been with you and you haven’t eaten a thing!” Phoenix said a little concerned.
“Actually, ever since this growing incident I’ve noticed I’m not getting hungry now.”
“WHAAAT!?” Xinal exclaimed. It was obvious to everyone he was either mad or annoyed.
“Um… was what I just said important Xinal?” Stephanie asked.
“YOU BET IT WAS!” Xinal said.
“How was her appetite important at all?” Wendy asked a little curious herself.
“When we ran those tests, I’ve noticed her metabolic system acting strangely.” Xinal said.
“Does this mean I’m going to be fat?!” Stephanie said.
“Um…. It’s possible” Xinal said.
“Professor, that’s one of the questions your always supposed to say “No” to” Phoenix said.
“I’m finished, it’s hopeless” Stephanie said thinking aloud.
“You’re not finished.” Phoenix said.
“Really?”
“Not yet at least.” Phoenix concluded.
“Xinal, what about Stephanie’s metabolic system is strange?” Wendy asked trying to get back on topic.
“Well, it’s basically un-readable…” Xinal said.
“Unreadable? How so?”
“Her metabolic system seems almost detached from her body, almost as if she doesn’t need it.”
“Really?” Stephanie asked.
“There’s also some kind of foreign energy source in her body, but I’ve yet to identify it.”
Phoenix left the room afterwards; he left the bandage on his left hand getting loose so he was going to tighten it when he noticed something.
‘’Huh? What’s this?”
He unwrapped it to see the bottom and top portions of the symbol glow, the top one with yellow, the bottom one with blue.
“Wait, it wasn’t…. Wendy was it?”
He knew there wasn’t any more time to waste though, he Re-Wrapped his left hand and went back.
When he went back into the room he noticed that Stephanie and Wendy were gone again.
“Where’d they go Xinal?” Phoenix asked.
“Off to chat again, I think Wendy’s found a friend.”
“I see.”
Over at where Stephanie and Wendy were.
“Do you know about me and Phoenix?” Wendy asked?
“What do you mean by that?”
“I’ll take that as a “No” then.”
Stephanie remained silent as Wendy told her how they were blood related, and that she was a telepath which is how she remembers it all.
“Interesting.” Stephanie said when she had finished.
“But when I heard your voice last night, something familiar came to me, it was almost as if I knew you.”
“Familiar..? How so?”
“That’s what confuses me. I don’t remember.”
“Huh…”
“Stephanie!” Phoenix called out from another room.
“Coming!” Stephanie got up and left.
“Well by scientific means, this is all impossible…” Stephanie heard Xinal say when he was within earshot.
“I see, so then what should we do…?” Phoenix replied.
“Oh, hello Stephanie, just telling Phoenix a possible cure.” Xinal said to her.
“I see.”
“Anyway, like I was saying, I can only see this happening by magical means.”
“Magical methods huh…?” Phoenix replied.
“Exactly, I’d recommend asking the Elvish city north from here.”
“Alright.”
“Oh, and in case of a detour, there’s the Angelic city to the East.”
“Ok got it.” Phoenix said before turning to Stephanie.
“Ready to go?”
“Yeah… Sure.”
At that they both left Xinal’s lab.
They decided to go to the Elvish city first, it was closer than the Angelic city.
“Right… at our walking pace, we should be at fall city in about… 15 minutes”
“Okay then.”
Stephanie and Phoenix walked a little bit, it was about 3 minutes, when Phoenix suddenly stopped.
“What is it?”
“Be quiet for a second…”
There was a silence for about 5 seconds, you could hear Phoenix muttering under his breath.
“Oh no… oh hell no…..”
“What’s wrong.”
“Damnit!”
Phoenix quickly started running towards the East.
“Wait…! Why are you running?!” Stephanie quickly tried to catch up to him.
“Run and don’t look back!” Phoenix said.
Stephanie wasn’t exactly the fastest runner, but her stride grew with her size so she was able to keep up with Phoenix.
After about 5 minutes of running Stephanie thought she heard something, she looked behind her and saw a S.W.A.T. helicopter chasing after them.
They continued running. Stephanie was running as fast as she could but didn’t seem to get tired at all. Phoenix on the other hand was running as fast as he could and even though he didn’t show it, he was getting exhausted, but kept running.
After a while more helicopters and some tanks came up.
Phoenix was almost out of energy; he tripped while running and fell over.
Stephanie managed to scoop him up and put him into her oversized pocket as she ran.
She continued running, she still wasn’t getting exhausted either.
“They’re almost here…” She thought to herself in panic.
She looked and found the Angelic city up ahead.
“It’s Hasa city!” She hurried on; next to the gate was a nearby Church.
“Sanctuary please!” She cried out upon getting there. The nearby people weren’t intimidated by her size and let her in.
After things had calmed down a while she talked to the people who let her in.
“Thanks for letting us come here…” Stephanie said.
“It’s no problem.”One of them said.
“My name is Stephanie.” She said introducing herself.
“Hello, my name is Sarah.” Said one of the Angels in front of her; She had Green hair and green eyes; she was about 5’ 9”.
“My name is Mark. Pleased to meet you.” The other angel said; he had Black hair and Blue eyes, he was about the same size as Sarah.
“So what brings you here?” Sarah asked.
“Well I’m kinda in a predicament, if the S.W.A.T. team wasn’t big enough of a problem already…” Stephanie said.
“I see, and I’m pretty sure what this problem is…”
“Yeah, my size…” Stephanie said.
“Well, I’ll see what I can do to help.” Mark said as he walked off.
“Um… Stephanie?” Sarah began.
“What’s up?”
“Who’s that hanging out of your pocket?”
Stephanie had completely forgotten about Phoenix, she reached into her pocket to fish him out.
“This was a friend of mine who was accompanying me here; he must’ve passed out because he collapsed while running.” Stephanie said.
She pulled him out of her pocket but looked at him and he had changed completely.
His hair and eyes were White, he had fox ears and a fox tail, he also seemed a bit shorter than usual and he had wings too.
“This isn’t how he usually looks like.”
“Nngh…” Phoenix woke up.
He noticed he was on a flat surface; he looked down and noticed it was Stephanie’s hand.
“Uh…” He let out not knowing what to say.
“What is this Phoenix?” Stephanie asked.
Phoenix Sighed. “Nothing you need to worry about.” He then changed back to his “normal” self.
He introduced himself to Sarah.
“So… is there any possible chance we can get help for Stephanie?” Phoenix asked.
“We’re looking for help right now.” Sarah said.
“Do you mind if we look around a bit?” Phoenix asked.
“Sure, go on ahead.” Sarah said back.
Phoenix was going to walk off but Stephanie grabbed the back of his shirt.
“Not so fast.” She said.
Phoenix sighed “What is it?”
“The ears, wings and tail earlier.”
“Come’n, it’s nothing.”
“Tell me, please”
There was silence until Phoenix finally said.
“Alright, Alright, I’ll explain.” Then he mumbled under his breath. “As if I had a choice anyway…”
“What was that?”
“I said “Let’s get this underway.”” Phoenix responded.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2278