Tutoring by newschool2626
Summary: Nick is about to learn what place he'll have in the world if he can't pass his math class.
Categories: Adult 30-39, Butt, Feet, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 21045 Read: 178174 Published: February 21 2011 Updated: March 03 2013
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The story never gives a specific age for the students, but all characters are 18+ in this story. So, no one is younger than 18, but I would say that none of the students are older than 25. The location is also never specified, so it could be an an elite 4 year university, a two year college, a graduate program, or heck, this is a science fiction story where people can shrink. You can have it take place in some brand new 1 year educational system that only eighteen year-olds go to. Again, it's whatever you want.

1. Daydreaming by newschool2626

2. "F" & "A" Students by newschool2626

3. No Days Off by newschool2626

4. Change of Plans by newschool2626

5. Studying With Brianna by newschool2626

6. Yesterday's Test by newschool2626

7. Finishing What You Started by newschool2626

8. New Form of Tutoring by newschool2626

9. The Tutoring Continues by newschool2626

10. The Tutoring Ends by newschool2626

11. Epilogue by newschool2626

Daydreaming by newschool2626

            As soon as you caught yourself daydreaming, you snapped yourself out of it. You knew that you had to focus on what the teacher was lecturing about, but it was hard to focus. It was partially because you weren’t good at math, but also because your math teacher, Tiffany Yang, generally had you daydreaming about her. You had never thought a teacher was attractive before, but Tiffany was different. She was a Chinese beauty, in her early thirties, and had this thing about women being superior to men. You also thought it was kind of hot that because she was a teacher, she had authority over you, and nothing turned you on more than knowing that. That’s why you often fantasized about her asking you to stay after class, and having her tell you that you weren’t going to pass this semester unless you found some way to make it up in extra credit. She would then do something slightly sexual indicating what you would have to do, and you would have no choice but to comply.

 

            You realized you were zoning out again and tried to snap out of it, but you couldn’t help it. Your hormones were practically uncontrollable. If you kept this up, you knew you were going to end up having to retake your math class, but it was so hard to concentrate with Tiffany being your teacher. You had always been kind of shy and quiet, so it’s no wonder that you found girls with power attractive, and Tiffany had a lot of it. It was just too bad she didn’t use her power in the way you wished.

 

You hear a voice say “Are you paying attention?” which brings you back to reality. You realize it was Tiffany calling you out in the middle of class and you started to become embarrassed. Tiffany knows you’re much too timid to respond when addressed in front of the entire class, so she decided to take this opportunity to embarrass you further. She always liked humiliating the young men in her class, “You need to start paying attention, like the young ladies in this class. Get your head out of your ass. If you don't start now, then in twenty years it won’t be your ass you’ll be staring at, but the ass of one the these young ladies' asses whose butts will be in your face as you’re trying to kiss their derrieres just to get a mediocre job.” Tiffany was enjoying her moment of degradation until a loud “Ha!” was heard from a male student in the back of the room. Tiffany immediately responds “Who said that? Do one of you boys back there not believe me?” The room is completely silent. Tiffany knows the young man won’t out himself, because he too would then be subjected to humiliation in front of the entire class, just like you were right now. So, Tiffany decides to degrade all the male students in her class by saying “Well then, I’ll say this to all of the boys in this classroom since most of you still can't seem to act like the young men you all are. If you slack off and don’t do well like your better half, then the girls of this world will one day walk the Earth like goddesses, and you boys will be nothing but insects beneath their bare feet.”

 

Tiffany turns around and walks back to the dry erase board. That’s when you notice the cute blonde girl sitting next to you scoot back her chair and slip her feet out of her flip flips to put her bare heels up on the desk to relax. She then turns to you and signals for you to look over at her feet. You watch her scrunch her toes and make a ‘squish’ sound. Tiffany sees this out of the corner of her eye and smiles. She loved empowering the young women in her class, and was fairly good at it too. The only disappointing thing was that she had to watch what she said to the boys in her class. She could make comments about girls being better than they are, but if she said anything about them being worthless she knew she would wind up with a complaint from an overprotective parent, despite everyone in her class being an adult. So, she had to choose her words carefully in class... at first... but she could typically get more loose with her words once the young women in her class had spent a few weeks or so in her classroom. That's when they young women would start to show their dominate side and treat boys like they were servants, just the way it should be. As the semester would progress, it would get easier and easier as the men became more a more submissive as the women took control.

 

At the end of class, Tiffany looks at the clock and notices that the class is about over “I guess we’ll have to stop there for today." She then looks directly over to you and add, "Nick… stick around. We need to talk.” Everyone starts getting their books together while, you remain seated. Half the students had already left the room, but the blonde sitting next to you was taking her precious time for some reason. You watched her slide her flip flops back on and then stand up. As she looks down at you she says “A ‘see me after class’, huh? You must be doing pretty terrible, huh?.” She then turned around to pick up her books, leaving her ass purposely right in front of your face. She then signals once again to a part of her body she wanted you to take notice to by looking at her round behind and wiggling it a little. She then smiles at you and says “Just a reminder of what you’ll have to be kissing soon.” She then starts laughing to herself with a boastful smile and walks off. Tiffany had to cover her mouth to hide her smile as she watched the blonde walk out with a skip to her step.

 

As you approached your teacher’s desk, you started to become very nervous. You knew your fantasy of using her superiority to turn things sexual wasn’t going to happen, but a part of you still hoped that’s how this would play out, otherwise, her wanting to see you would mean you were basically in trouble. Tiffany looks up at you once you’re standing in front of her desk and asks “Do you know why I had you stay?” You weren’t as anxious as you were before when she asked you a question in front of the entire class, but you were still pretty nervous, and just barely manage to whisper “Because I wasn’t paying attention?” She stares at you for a moment before answering “Well, that’s part of it. You’re failing this class, you know that right?” You silently nod your head and Tiffany continues “And yet you still continue to not be attentive in class.” Tiffany then goes quiet, waiting for you to respond. You take a moment and reply “I just have a hard time focusing in this class, and when I can focus, I usually get a little bit lost with what you’re teaching.”

 

Tiffany studies your face for a moment and sees you’re being honest. She can tell you’re struggling and wants to help. Normally, she doesn’t go out of her way to help the boys in her class, but all last semester when she was tutoring girls before and after school, she sometimes wished one of them was a boy. It seemed like it would be a lot more fun constantly criticizing a young, insecure man if he was wrong, and having the power over him during the entire session. Tiffany smiles and asks “You don’t play any sports, do you?” You shake your head, and Tiffany continues “And you're not in any clubs or anything like that, right?” You then shake your head again in response. Tiffany then says “Well then, considering how bad you’re doing in my class, I’m going to make it mandatory you have to come to me three times a week for tutoring.”

 

Your eyes go wide. You had no problem with being tutored, but having Tiffany tutor you seemed pointless. All it would do is make you daydream about her more, so you say “But-” Then Tiffany cuts you off and says “No buts about it!” She then hides a deviant smile and continues “Unless we’re talking about all the girls’ butts you’ll have to be kissing later in life as a result of you failing this class, Nick. Do you enjoy the taste of ass?” You are surprised by what your teacher just said, as was Tiffany. She sees you don’t even have a response though, and knew you wouldn’t say anything about it. You were too shy to go and complain about your teacher, and that’s when Tiffany knew she was going to have a lot of fun privately tutoring you. She would be able to say things to you during that time that she wouldn’t be able to in class.

 

After not hearing you respond, Tiffany decides to tease you a bit by giving you an ultimatum and says “But if you have a problem with me tutoring you, then I’ll have to have a student from this class help you instead. The girl who sits next to you has the best scores in the class. I’m sure she wouldn’t mind telling you what to do.” You then immediately respond “That’s okay. I’ll get my tutoring from you.” Tiffany smirks and says “Good to hear. I’ll make sure you don’t end up as an insect beneath a goddess’ foot. I can’t promise I’ll make you much bigger than an insect, but I’ll see to it you’re at least not insignificant enough to be squished. If you’re still pretty small, a goddess can still use you as a foot massager while you’re down there at her feet. Never forget that a woman loves a good foot massage, Nick. It reminds her of how well a man can serve her. Although, a good kiss on the rear can do that too, so maybe we’ll make you big enough that if you stand on your tippy toes, your lips will be able to reach her lower cheeks.” You weren’t sure what the deal with all the metaphorical size comparisons was, but it really got you thinking about how much you wished Tiffany would have you worship her feet and ass.... Well, maybe not her ass, but you have to admit you liked her feet, especially in high heels. You see your teacher is waiting for you to respond, but you’re not sure what to say. All she talked about was making you slightly bigger than an insect or the size of a dwarf, which you guessed was her way of saying she would help you so you respond “Thanks?” and walk off.

"F" & "A" Students by newschool2626

A few weeks had passed since Tiffany had told you to start staying after school for her to tutor you. It didn’t seem to be helping you very much, just like you figured it wouldn’t, but Tiffany insisted you keep coming. Truth be told, you actually didn’t mind going. You didn’t get much accomplished math-wise, but you did enjoy spending time with Tiffany. Sure she would occasionally put you down for not being as intelligent or as motivated as girls are, but that basically became foreplay for your daydreams. She would say something like “I swear, sometimes I honestly believe the only reason boys were created were just to serve their better half” and then she would walk back to her desk and leave you to finish whatever problem you were on. You would then watch her walk back to her desk, usually in a skirt and high heels which showed off her legs and feet, and then you would imagine her turn around and sit on the front of her desk.

As she sat on her desk she would stare at you with that smirk she always had on her face after saying something about girls being better than boys. She then would use her finger to let you know she wanted you to come to her as she would say “Now, show me just how well you can serve your better half.” You would then slowly walk up to her, and once you reached her, she would stick out her leg and point her foot at you as she’d say “Start here.” You then would get on your knees and remove her high heeled shoe. Slowly, you would start massaging her foot; maybe even give it light kisses. Then you would hear her clear her throat and you would snap back to reality as Tiffany gave you angry eyes that told you that you needed to get back to studying.

Now, even though you started to become fond of your teacher scoffing you, there was another individual who had picked it up that you weren’t growing fond of. The blonde who sat next to you in Tiffany’s class, who you now know as Brianna, had for some reason decided to torment you the way your teacher did at least once during every math class. The first week she was somewhat subtle about it. She would do things like find a reason to bend over, and once she saw you make eye contact with her round behind she would then purse her lips together to give you the sign for a kiss. If she had done it because she wanted you to kiss her lips, you wouldn’t have minded. After all, even though you didn’t like her, you had to admit she has soft, pink lips you wouldn’t mind making contact with yours. But you knew it wasn’t her lips she wanted you kissing. She was instructing you to kiss something you didn’t want to kiss.

She had become more and more obvious about it over the last couple of weeks too. She always had her bare feet perched up on her table for you to see, which she never gets in trouble for because Tiffany lets the girls get away with anything during class. In fact, just a couple of day ago Brianna had her feet on her desk like she always does, but this time she had brought a little toy to play with. It was one of those tiny, one inch toys you could get for a quarter at most grocery stores right next to the exit. It was the shape of a tiny man who looked very squishy. After she placed the toy on her desk, she slowly put her foot down until it was right underneath her toes. She then scrunched her toes and picked it up. Tiffany couldn’t help but smile at her female student’s display of domination over a male classmate.

You knew that Brianna and your teacher had some sort of special relationship going on, but you weren’t quite sure why. About a week or two ago, Tiffany had asked Brianna to stay after class, and you had always wondered what for. You knew she wasn’t in trouble for anything because of the fact she was a girl. Brianna could have shrunk you down and been scrunching you between her toes and Tiffany still wouldn’t punish her. In fact, Tiffany probably would have gotten mad at you for not paying attention while Brianna was squeezing you with her toes. The thought of you being between Brianna’s toes became more and more vivid as you thought about Tiffany lecturing you while Brianna scrunched you beneath her toes, so you immediately shook that thought out of your mind. It was weird how well you could imagine that situation. Before you took this math class, the thought of being that size never even really entered your mind, but after hearing Tiffany constantly talk about how you’re nothing more than an insect compared to the female race, and now with Brianna bringing tiny toys to class, the picture in your mind of that situation was displaying in crystal clear images.

It was the end of class, and Tiffany was handing out tests that the class had taken just a couple of days ago. She told her students they could leave once they got their tests, and slowly people started leaving the room. You were pretty sure you didn’t do well on it, but you had hoped that Tiffany might have gone a little bit easier on you since you had spent almost a whole month being tutored by her. The anticipation was killing you. She had handed the test back to almost everyone now, and the room was pretty empty. Finally, Tiffany sets your test in front of you and you turn it over to see what you got as Tiffany walks away. That’s when you saw a big red ‘F’ at the top of your paper.

Brianna was still waiting on her test and had peaked over at yours to see what you had gotten. She smiled and asks “An ‘F’, huh? You know what that stands for right?” Of course the real answer was that it stood for “Flunk”, but you knew that wouldn’t be her response and just silently wait to hear her answer. She then says “It stands for “Feet”, because that’s what you’ll be under when a goddess squishes you later in life. That’s how the grading system works.” Tiffany then sets Brianna’s test face-up in front of her to show off her ‘A’, then smiles at her young female student. She was acting as though she was smiling because she was proud of her ‘A’, but she was really proud of Brianna for how she was talking to Nick. Tiffany then walks back to her desk and sits down. You notice only the three of you are left in the room now, and so does Brianna. Brianna is now pointing out her ‘A’ and says “Now the ‘A’ of course stands for ass, which means, my ass is so great you should get on your knees and kiss it.” You look over to your teacher for help in this situation, thinking she might actually do something since a student of hers just used the word ass and was in no way being metaphorical about kissing it, but Tiffany just sat there at her desk, acting like she was working, when in reality she was pleasantly listening to what Brianna was saying.

Brianna then continued to explain to you how the grading scale translated to her delusional version of reality “Now if someone with an ‘A’, like me, encounters someone with a really low grade, then that person would have to do a very thorough job when kissing my behind. He would have to get my butt cheeks, my butt crack, I mean, he would have to be on his knees for a really long time. Of course, that’s only if the person got like the lowest of all grades, an ‘F’.” Brianna then acts like she suddenly remembers something, “Wait a second! Didn’t you get an ‘F’, Nick?” You can’t stand hearing this anymore and suddenly fight back “I thought my ‘F’ stood for having to be squished beneath a goddess’ foot? So how can I kiss ass if I’m pulp beneath a foot?”

Brianna gives you the most evil and angry look you have ever seen. Your moment of sill immediately was shattered and made you instantly feel as small as Brianna’s tiny toy as she stared at you. Tiffany was surprised to hear you stand up for yourself for once and had to look up, but then she saw your cowering form as Brianna gave you the evil eye. Tiffany sat there very attentive, wondering how her little protégé would respond to her lesser half’s response. Brianna’s playful tease was now over, and she went into some type of scary mode you had never seen from her before as she said “Well Nick, maybe you would get squished under a normal goddess’ foot, but this ‘A’ indicates I am no normal goddess. I’m a goddess who deserves to have her ass kissed. So if I decide while I’m hovering my gigantic foot over you that I would rather have kissing my behind, then I’ll pick up your tiny, pathetic form and stick it right between my butt cheeks and let your tiny lips kiss all over my giant, pink butthole because the only way your loser, ‘F’ ranking, mortal form could become as good as my ‘A’ rated ass is if I ate you, digested you, and you became a part of the fat of my ass!”

You didn’t think it was possible, but Brianna just made you feel even smaller. Tiffany on the other had had the biggest, most pleasant grin on her face from Brianna’s response. She wanted to go over there and hug her at that moment like she was her own daughter who just made her mother the proudest person on the face of the Earth. Brianna’s anger had faded away, but her evil smirk was more deviant than ever. She knew she had shattered any tiny confidence that remained in your body at that moment, and she knew if she pulled down her pants and told you to kiss her sweet behind, you would most likely comply submissively. Even though her teacher was awesome, Brianna doubted even she could get away with that in front of a teacher, especially not in school. She stood up and gathered her things and looked over at you with your head hung very low, like a dog who just got yelled at by its master. It was so low in fact that it would have been a perfect opportunity for her to pull down the back of her pants and present her bare bottom to have you kiss it. That’s when she decides to salvage the fact your face was level with her waist. Brianna turns around and bumps her butt right into your face. She holds it there for a couple of seconds letting it press right into your face before she takes it away and says “Whoops” as if it had been an accident. Brianna is happy she decided to go with sweatpants this morning, because it really let her butt sink onto your face, much more so than if she had worn jeans.

As Brianna walked out of the classroom she saw Tiffany’s proud smile. Brianna then winked at her and walked out the door, even more proud of herself than Tiffany was. Tiffany then looked over at you. She noticed you hadn’t moved, and still had the look of a person who had lost all his dignity, and she considered that a good thing. No man should have any form of dignity when it came to women. If a woman asks a man to get on his hands and knees and start licking her feet, he should do it without even having to think about how degrading it is. Tiffany knew you were like putty in her hands now. Before, she wasn’t sure if there was a limit to how far she could push you, but now she was sure there wasn’t. She started trying to think of what she could do to slowly start crossing that line, but mainly she was thinking about you being the size of the tiny toy Brianna was playing with the other day. Only, it wasn’t Brianna’s toes Tiffany was thinking about, it was her own that she imagined her student being held captive by... and that’s when she got an idea.

No Days Off by newschool2626

The next day you’re sitting in math class waiting for class to end so you can finally leave. The whole class Brianna had a large smile on her face as she sat with bare feet perched onto her desk while sucking on one of her squishy man-like toys like it was a piece of candy. She had also been lightly humming to herself the entire time which was icing on the eerie cake Brianna had baked just for you. There was a silver lining though. Tomorrow you wouldn’t have to see her because you had a three day weekend, which meant three days of not letting Brianna taunt you, three days of Tiffany not encouraging her, and three days of not daydreaming about Tiffany while she lectured you.

The class ends and you start gathering your books together. As you’re doing so, Tiffany says “Nick, I’d like to see you for a moment.” Brianna stands up and turns to you and says “Ooooo”, but as she taunts you her tiny toy falls out of her mouth and into her cleavage. She starts to giggle and says “I think he crawled out of there just to get between these”, then grabs her boobs. She smiles at you, and then looks between her breasts, but can’t find her tiny toy. As she pulls her shirt a little bit up to find it, you both see the tiny guy has trapped himself in the front rim of her jeans. Brianna then pulls her jeans a little bit away to take him out, but you immediately see him fall further inside. Brianna starts to giggle, “I can’t take him out now. I guess he gets to stay in there for the moment. Lucky little guy.” She then picks up all her books and adds “I guess he must have gotten a “C” on his test yesterday.”

You’re standing in front of Tiffany’s desk, wondering what she might want to talk to you about when she finally glances up at you. Tiffany then hands you a small piece of paper with an address written on it. You give her a puzzled look and ask “What’s this?” Tiffany smiles back at you and answers “My address for tomorrow.” Your look of puzzlement remains and you ask “What’s tomorrow?” She sighs and gives you a disappointed look “Your tutoring lesson, just like every single other Friday for the past few weeks since we started.” You stare at her blankly and respond “But we don’t have school tomorrow.” Tiffany becomes a little more firm as she says “You do remember me giving you back your test yesterday don’t you? You really think you can afford to skip a day with as bad as you’re doing?” You start to stammer “But… but… the school is closed down tomorrow.” Tiffany reacts like you’ve just said something stupid and points to the piece of paper in your hand “Hence, the address. I don’t live very far away from the school.” You stand there, just staring blankly at her not sure what to say. Tiffany then realizes she neglected to tell you a time yet, “You can still sleep in, but I want you to get there around noon that way we can get a few more extra hours in than usual.”

You continue to just stand there with a deer in headlights expression so Tiffany says “That’s all. You can go now.” As you walk away in a zombie-like state, you can’t believe what just happened. Your sexy math teacher, who you daydream about on a day to day basis, just invited you to her house. Sure it was only for tutoring, but you were still in disbelief it happened. This thought stayed in your mind for the rest of the day, and you knew this experience would likely change the way you dreamt about your math teacher.

The next day, as you stand in front of the big red door at your teacher's house, nervously sweating, you hesitate ringing your teacher’s doorbell and going inside. You thought about just driving back home and calling her to tell her you couldn’t make it, but suddenly the door opened in front of you with your teacher on the other side standing in a silky nightgown. Your eyes go wide when you see how she is dressed, but you try not to make it obvious. She smiles at you “There you are. I was starting to wonder if you got lost on the way here, after all, men have no sense of direction.” You give her a nervous smile and then check your watch. You had apparently been standing outside of her house for ten minutes while you debated about ringing her doorbell. She guided you inside into her living room and then instructed you to sit on the couch so you could work at the table in front of it.

It didn’t take very long for you to shake off the strange feeling of being in her house. As soon as you sat down, you both got to work on homework from last night. She circled all the questions you got wrong, which were a lot, then she lectured you on how to do them, redid a few of them with you, and then let you try and do some on your own. When you were done, she gave you a very angry look and asked “Do you not want to pass my class?” You slowly nod your head in confirmation. She shakes her head and says “I don’t think you do. I think you come here just to waste my time. You haven’t improved even slightly with your grades, and anytime I’m trying to teach you how to do something, you seem to not be paying attention.” You of course we’re trying to pay attention, you just were constantly distracted because every time she would show you how to work a problem she would be closely sitting next to you, or leaning over your shoulder, and it especially didn’t help that she was wearing a sexy nightgown today and was sitting extremely close to you on her cushy couch.. The problem was, you couldn’t tell her any of this, so you just sit there silently and let her continue “It’s not like I’m getting anything out of this. This isn’t fun for me. I don’t get paid more to spend extra hours trying to help you, and yet you don’t seem to appreciate any of it!” You then object “I do want to pass your class, and I do appreciate what you’ve done for me.” She gives you a look of doubt and asks in an angry tone “Do you?” You slowly nod your head again, not wanting to speak as she starts to get more irritated with you.

Tiffany studies you for a second. She knew exactly what she wanted to do next, but she paused to make it look like she had to think about it, even though it was already premeditated. As she stares at you with a very stern look, her lips part and you hear her say “Show me.” You know you couldn’t have possibly heard that right. It must have been your mind planning tricks on you with all the times you’ve dreamt about her saying something like that, so you ask “Sorry?” Tiffany repeats herself “Show me.” Your whole body wants to shake from nervousness, yet you find the strength to keep still and ask in a very quiet tone “How?” Tiffany once again acts like she’s in thought before a small smile shows on her face “Well, it is my day off. I’m supposed to be relaxing and enjoying myself, yet instead I’ve been helping you. So now I think it’s your turn to help me. We’ve already spent the same amount of time that we normally do when I tutor you since we started a few hours early, so I think the rest of your time here should be spent helping me become nice and relaxed… And you know how I like to relax?”

Your mouth turned dry as each word came out of her mouth. Even if you wanted to answer her question you couldn’t because of you having cottonmouth. Tiffany then slides her back to the edge of the couch and leans against a pillow that’s propped up against the armrest and answers her own question “I like to lay down on this couch and watch T.V.” You were in udder shock. You can’t believe you fooled yourself into thinking this was going to be like one of your fantasies. It seemed like every hormone in your body that was raging a moment ago quickly fell flat. That’s when Tiffany turns her body toward you and raises her legs up on the couch. She sets one foot in your lap and hovers one in front of you chest as she say “And you can rub my feet to help me relax.” Your mouth just went from extremely dry, to extremely wet. You were practically drooling over your teacher’s feet. As you sit there gawking at Tiffany’s feet, she says “Don’t let the nightgown fool you. I showered just before you got here and threw a different one on from the night before, so my feet are clean. You’re lucky you didn’t have to do this during one of our other tutoring sessions. My dogs are always barking by the end of school. But don’t worry, they don’t bite.”

As you watched your hands reach for her foot, it was like it was happening in slow-motion. Like it was this climactic part of the movie where the hero finally gets what he’s been after the entire time. As soon as you hands made contact and you lightly grasped her foot, you wanted to just instantly melt right there with happiness. Tiffany turned on the television, but she was much more engrossed in you massaging her feet. You on the other hand didn’t even notice her staring at you because you were too engrossed with your hands being on your teacher’s feet. They were amazingly soft and smooth, just like you had dreamed.

You were happily kneading your teachers feet when you hear her say “Stop.” You couldn’t believe you were already done. It felt like you had just started. You then realize the show she was watching was over. It was an hour long show and you remembered hearing the theme song at the beginning so it looked like you had been actually massaging her feet for a long time. You tried to hide the fact you were disappointed it was over, but Tiffany could see you had been enjoying yourself. Tiffany looks displeased and says “I don’t like the fact you’re higher than me.” You notice your head is a few inches above her while you sit erect on the couch. Tiffany then tells you to get off the couch and find a lever on your side of the couch. When you pull on it, the wooded armrest on your side becomes loose and she tells you to remove it. Tiffany smiles and says “Now kneel down where that armrest was and face me.” You did as you were told and then watched her slide down a little bit so her feet were just barely hanging off the side of the couch in front of you. Her smile becomes more playful “Much better. Now, I’m higher than you, and you are exactly where you should be. On the ground in front of a woman’s feet, serving her.”

Just a few minutes after you started rubbing her feet again, you got the urge to do something. You hadn’t even noticed you had done it till after it was over. Your lips had just made contact with your teacher’s sole to your surprise. You then see her look at you and didn’t know what to do, so you started kissing her feet again, trying to pass it off like you were now massaging her feet with your lips. To your surprise, Tiffany acted positively towards this and says “That’s very good, Nick. I didn’t have to even tell you to start doing that. If I can’t get you to become a better math student, maybe I can at least help you learn to be a better servant for the female race.”

After kissing her feet for a while, it felt like something was missing. You admit you love rubbing and kissing her feet, but in your fantasies she went much further than just foot play. That’s when something miraculous happened. Your teacher slowly brought her right foot back to make herself more comfortable. As you continued working on her left foot, you watched her right knee rise as she dragged her foot along the couch. As her leg formed an upside-down V shape, her nightgown slowly went up and let you see a small glimpse of what was at the end right between her legs. Your being on the ground gave you the perfect view as you looked straight down and saw what looked like silk panties covering her crotch. Tiffany sees you spotting this, but you don’t catch her spotting, you so she lets you get a look for a few more seconds. She then gives you an aggressive and annoyed look, “Don’t let your eyes wander!” She then closed the tiny gap by crossing her leg over and lowering it down. She then adds “If you’re growing tired of kissing my feet, I can give you something else to kiss.” Your eyes grow wide with excitement. Could Tiffany actually be offering to let you eat her pussy? A smirk then forms on her face, “I’m used to getting my ass kissed all day long by students on Fridays anyway.”

 A look of horror strikes your face. You thought Tiffany had a nice ass and all, but not nice enough where you wanted to put your lips on it. You slowly start kissing towards the bottom of her foot till you’re practically cowering beneath her heel hoping she doesn’t press the matter. She then looks over at the clock and says “Shoot. I guess we’re out of time. You’re generally leaving from your tutoring session right about now.” You held in your sigh of relief and felt Tiffany take her foot away from you slowly and adds “It’s for the best though. You were kind of starting to get perverted at the end. I’m your teacher, Nick! You should be ashamed.” She stands up and tells you to pack up, which you quickly do. She then let’s you find your own way out. As soon as you take a few steps outside, you turn around and face her house. You feel like you just escaped the Twilight Zone, and her door was the portal. Luckily though, you got out of there before anything too crazy happened.

Change of Plans by newschool2626

           A full week had passed since you went to your teacher’s house. You had been in class all week and had gone to all your regularly scheduled tutoring sessions, but not once did you dare bring up the events that had happened in that house. You were surprised your teacher hadn’t mentioned it either. In your mind, you actually started to wonder whether it really happened or not. It seemed almost like a dream now and you weren’t sure how you felt about that. On the one hand, it was a fantasy that finally became a reality and was awesome! On the other hand, it was kind of weird to think it actually happened, that your teacher had you massage her feet and let you kiss them.

           Though you weren’t sure how you felt about your day at Tiffany’s house, you were sure how you felt about Brianna today. She had been sitting in her chair all class, but not once did she try and taunt you. Recently Brianna had been obsessed with bringing her small toy to class, but she hadn’t brought it out this entire period, and class was almost over. She had been humming to herself all day, but it seemed less creepy when she wasn’t teasing you.

           The bell rings and most of the students quickly take off. You and Brianna are two of the only students left as you both gather your things before leaving. Generally she is getting in one big last taunt before she takes off, but at the moment she doesn’t even seem to notice you. You smile to yourself, savoring the moment, and then Brianna stands up. When she does, one of her pencils rolls off the stack of her books and onto the floor. You watch her bend over to pick it up and see her ass spread out in front of you. You didn’t want to stare, but you couldn’t help but smile at her butt thinking about how she generally would say something about you kissing at this point, but today it was just silence.

           As you watched her tight sweatpants stretch as her ass spread while she bent over, you noticed something. Something on her right butt cheek didn’t look right. It was as though she had some type of bump on it, but with a very odd shape. You then recognize the shape and your jaw drops. The thing that was on her right butt cheek that was showing through her sweatpants was her tiny, man-shaped toy. Brianna feels you staring at her and turns her head to see you’ve noticed where she’s kept her toy for the day. She then smiles at you and asks “Jealous?” Your face remains in shock. You can’t believe she actually put him in there. Brianna then looks puzzled for a moments and stands back up straight with her rear still facing towards you, “Wait a second.” She then pulls forward on the front of her pants to flatten them out in the black. As she turns her head and spots her tiny toy she says “That’s not where he’s supposed to be.” You feel a bit relieved knowing she had only misplaced him.

           Brianna starts pushing her tiny toy from her right cheek to the center of her butt. You watch in horror as you see this tiny toy glide along her cheek, and suddenly vanish once he reaches her crack. Brianna’s smile turns into a grin as she says “There we go, much better.” You stared at her butt for a moment, horrified there was no sign of something inside Brianna’s underwear when you knew for a fact the tiny toy was trapped right between her glutes. You wouldn’t have been able to tear your eyes away from this terrifying state if you hadn’t heard Tiffany say “I’m glad you two are still here, I wanted to talk to both of you before you left.”

           Once you and Brianna are in front of your teacher’s desk, Tiffany looks to Brianna and asks “Do you have any free time this evening?” Brianna answers “I'm busy until 6, but if you need me to do something then or later I can.” Tiffany now looks to you “What about you, Nick?” You start to get a little excited thinking you may get another visit back to Tiffany’s, but you aren’t sure what this has to do with Brianna. You smiled at her and answer “I’m yours all night long if you need me.” You realize that might have sounded a little eager and quickly wipe the smile off your face. Tiffany smiles at you and says “Good, because I completely forgot I had an old friend coming in for the weekend and won’t be able to tutor you when I get done teaching my classes today. Now, if I recall correctly, didn’t you mention you were interested in becoming a teacher, Brianna?” Brianna nods her head and Tiffany continues “Good! I think that would be a perfect fit for you.” Brianna slowly starts to bring her hands behind herself and as she places each one on both of her cheeks, “Me too, and I know all about a good fit.” Brianna then starts rubbing her behind up and down, making it look casual, even though she was doing it specifically to make you uneasy. Brianna then stops her rubbing and adds “And I think I’d like to teach at an all boys university. A female being a powerful authority figure over a group of boys sounds like it would suit me.” Tiffany then winks at her and says “Glad to see you know where a man belongs.” Brianna’s smile gets bigger as she replies “Yep, I know exactly where a man belongs.” She then starts rubbing her butt again, which makes you hope you never encounter Brianna if you somehow mysteriously shrunk.

           Tiffany was loving this. She had been watching Brianna taunt you with her butt and thought it was terrific. Now she was helping Brianna out with it, without even letting you know. Tiffany knew why Brianna was rubbing the back of her sweatpants like she was trying to smooth out wrinkles, but she knew you didn’t know that she knew that, which made it all the more delightful. Tiffany then explains all her questioning “Well Brianna, I was hoping you could tutor Nick tonight since I can’t. I know it’s a lot to ask of you to spend your Friday night helping a student study, but I’m sure Nick would be grateful for any help you can give him.” Brianna smiles at you and you’ve become numb with fear thinking about alone time with Brianna. You quickly try to dissolve the situation your teacher was setting up and say “It’s okay Ms. Yang. She doesn’t have to. We can just take the night off from tutoring.” Tiffany gives you a very stern look and says “Nick, you have a test Tuesday and are still failing this class, if anything, we should be adding more hours, not taking them away. Don’t worry though. I have the utmost faith in Brianna. She has one of the highest scores in the class. Besides, you two sit next to each other and seem to get along okay.”

           You couldn’t believe your teacher just said that. She had to know how mentally abusive Brianna was to you. It almost felt like she was setting you up, like Tiffany was giving her young female student a chance to have some real power over a boy, like a test or something. Tiffany then looks at Brianna, “So, would you mind doing this tonight?” Brianna pauses for a moment like she was actually considering it. She then says “Well, it is a Friday night, but I’m sure nick will find a way to make it up to me.” You practically choke on your own spit hearing those last words. Tonight was going to be horrible, but it also seemed unavoidable. You sigh and ask “So, you want to meet back here at six?” Tiffany shakes her head “The school might be locked up by then since it's Friday.” Brianna then interjects “We can study at my place.” Tiffany smiles and replies “That sounds like a good idea. After all Nick, she is the one doing you the favor, so it only seems fair you should go to her.” You didn’t like the idea at first, but now that you thought about it, being in the school when almost no one else was here seemed like a bad idea if you were with Brianna. At least at her place, you assumed someone else would be there that was able to hear your screams. You nod in confirmation and Brianna then writes down her address and gives it to you.

           Tiffany watched her two students walking out together. Her old friend who was coming into town was going to play a role in changing both of their lives forever. That all of course depended on how tonight went though. It was a test for both of her students, and depending how they did would depend on what happened next week.

Studying With Brianna by newschool2626

           You’re standing in the street in front of Brianna’s house thinking about the events that occurred last week. As you stare at Brianna’s door, you remember how you felt when you left Tiffany’s house last week. You compared Tiffany’s door to some sort of a gateway into the Twilight Zone. It made you nervous to even think about what a Twilight Zone situation would be with the girl whose been going out of her way to make you feel insignificant all semester, and now she actually has some power over you for the entire night that she’ll likely use to her advantage. That’s when you remember she can’t do anything too bad, because Brianna still lived with her parents. Surely she wouldn’t act the same way she does at school in front of the parents. Still though, every fiber in your body told you that you shouldn’t go inside. There was nothing you could do though. Your teacher would not be happy that you bailed on a tutoring session when she went out of her way to set it up for you so you could get all the studying you needed before you took your test next week. Brianna was a good student, so maybe just for tonight, she would drop her dominatrix act that always creeped you out and actually help you.

           You step in front of the door, and as you raise your hand up to ring the doorbell, you suddenly see the door swing open with Brianna on the other side. You immediately get chills as you ask yourself “Was she waiting for me?” Brianna smiles at you and says “Come on in!” You step inside and look around expecting to see or at least hear other people, but it seemed like no one was nearby at the moment. Brianna then turns and starts heading towards the stairs that were faced towards her front door. As she starts climbing the stairs as she instructs you “We’ll be studying in my room.” Brianna then stops about halfway up the stairs and realizes you weren’t following her. You didn’t like the idea of going up there without letting someone else you were here and still alive at this point, so you say “I thought I could meet your family. Ya know, just say hi and stuff. I don’t think I’ve ever met them before.” Brianna then smiles “Well, I don’t have any siblings, and my parents are out for the night. This is their date night, so we’ve got the whole house to ourselves.”

           Your entire body wants to tremble after hearing that fact. Her parents being here was the only factor that had kept you calm, but now it appears they’ll be gone the whole time that you’ll be here with Brianna. While they were out wining and dining, their daughter will be able to talk as loudly, and as dirty as she wanted about having you squished underneath her foot. There was nothing you could do about it now though, you were already here. You follow her up to her room, and as soon as you take a step inside, you see how pink and girly it is. It wouldn’t have shocked you if her bedroom looked like a torture chamber, but to your surprise, it was very normal for a girl’s room. You then start to notice something. All over her room she had the word “princess” labeled on things. It said it on her jewelry box, across the top of her mirror, and even the pillow at the head of her bed read “The cushiony best, for the princess.” Clearly Tiffany alone hadn’t planted the idea into Brianna’s mind that she was above all men. Her parents had clearly helped her by spoiling her as their only off-spring.

           You see two shelves on her wall, the same type of shelves that were usually a shrine for trophies collected over the years, but instead of trophies, you saw at least a dozen crowns. You wondered if she received them in beauty pageants. Though you had never really cared for Brianna, you had to admit she wasn’t exactly a sight to turn away from. Not wanting to stay in this room and have to look at crowns and the word “princess” all night, you try to get her to change her mind about the studying location, “Don’t you think it will be a little weird being alone in your room with your parents gone?” Brianna smirks at you and says “It’s not like you have a chance with me anyway.” Brianna then sits on her bed and crosses her feet. As she starts wiggling her toes she asks “Or should I remind you have how highly I think of you.” You shake your head and Brianna then stands back up saying “Good, then let’s get started!”

           For the next three hours you and Brianna worked together on your old math assignments as she tried to teach how to do them. She actually was pretty helpful, but she did make an occasional comment when you messed up on a problem about you being inferior to her because you’re a boy. She always kept them short though and immediately got back into teaching you what you did wrong. Brianna notices it’s now nine o’clock and says “Well, we got three hours in, but I think I’m mathed out.” You smile and say “Three hours is plenty. I usually don’t spend this long with Ms. Yang anyway, and I do feel a little more prepared for the test now.” Brianna lightly mocks you as she says “Too bad you still probably won’t pass.” You would be insulted by this statement, but you had a feeling she was going to be right about that.

           As you stand up getting ready to leave you say in an apologetic manner “Sorry you had to spend your Friday night studying.” Brianna had a tiny frown on her face as she admits “Yeah, that did kinda blow.” Then a small, wicked smile starts to form on her face as she adds “But if I recall correctly, we did kind of agree that you would find a way to make it up to me.” The sudden feeling of Brianna creeping you out was slowly working its way back into your body. Brianna looks back at the clock and notes “It’s a little late to be trying to go out with friends at this time, but that doesn’t mean I can’t make the most of my night right here. And I know you had no plans for tonight.” In a very faint voice you ask “What are you wanting me to do?” Brianna moves in closer to you. You couldn’t believe you could actually keep your body from shaking at this point. She got closer and closer, and just when it looked like she was actually going to kiss you, she says in a soft voice “I just spent three hours trying to help you not get another ‘F’ on the test. So, now I want you to spend some time reminding me of the fact that I’m an ‘A’ student.”

           You knew exactly what she was talking about, but the only way you could respond was by asking “How?” She crosses her arms and responds “Now Nick, do I really need to remind you of what the ‘A’ stands for?” She sighs and continues “It means that I’m such a perfect goddess, that even my ass alone is perfection. And because you’re  apart of the lower level on the grading scale spectrum, that means this perfect ass of mine deserves your worshipping since you are so far beneath it. So, how I want you to remind me of the fact that I am a goddess worth worshipping and has a perfect butt… is by feeling your lips on it.”

           Brianna had joked about this kind of stuff before, but her being serious about it was a whole new level of terrifying. Normally, you had no backbone in these types of situations, but considering she wanted to switch from verbal to physical, you find the strength to say “I’m not doing it!” Brianna gets a very sadistic look on her face as she says “That’s too bad, because you know when I report back to Ms. Yang about tonight, I can basically tell her anything I want. Man, she’s going to be angry when she finds out you weren’t cooperating with me at all while I was trying to teach you. Maybe I’ll even tell her that you didn’t even show up, that I was just sitting here for hours waiting for you to show and that I wasted my entire Friday night for nothing. I bet she’ll feel so bad for me when I tell her I felt like an idiot for thinking you would actually show while I waited for you. Any chance you had at passing the class would probably completely disappear once I told her that. You’ve been failing all semester, you have been wasting Ms. Yang’s time by having her tutor you for the past month, and now you've wasted a student’s time who was trying to help you since you had a test next week. She might even call your parents to tell them how much money their wasting on you.”

           None of what Brianna mentioned sounded good. Having your parents brought in to be told you were failing math and refused to put forth an effort sounded terrible, but for some reason, you were fixated on Tiffany. She let you massage and kiss her gorgeous feet last week, but if Brianna mentioned a word of this, then Tiffany would most likely stop tutoring you and you would never get to experience that again. Tiffany was, in your eyes, an actual goddess, and you would do almost anything to ensure the extra time alone with her would continue.

           In a very defeated way, you slowly nod your head to confirm you’ll go through with this. You swore you saw a sparkle in Brianna’s eyes as she smiles at your reaction. She walks over to her bed and lies down on her stomach. As you stand at the foot of the bed, Brianna grabs the sides of her sweatpants and tells you to lean in towards her. You stare into her bottom with your face being less than a foot away from it now. Brianna then slowly slides the back of her pants and panties down. You see the tips of each of her cheeks revealed, along with her butt crack. As more and more is revealed, you cringe at the fact your face is so close to her bare ass. Once she has her full bottom exposed you ask “How many times do you want it kissed?” You hoped the number would be low, maybe just a kiss on each cheek, but then Brianna answers “Don’t worry. I’ll let you know when you’re done.” That was probably the worst response you could have gotten for your question.

           While you move your face closer to Brianna’s bum little by little, you can hear her giggling with delight. This was unbelievable. You were actually going to kiss a girl’s butt who you truly hated. You’re not saying that you would kiss the butt of someone you were infatuated with, like Tiffany, but kissing Brianna’s butt seemed so much worse because of the fact that you so strongly disliked her. You close your eyes and get ready for contact when you hear Brianna say “Keep your eyes open. I want you to see exactly what you’re kissing.” You open your eyes back up and inch your way closer and closer until you feel your lips plant your first kiss on the soft derriere. It was official. This was the most humiliated you had ever felt. Brianna on the other hand was high up in a cloud with the way she was feeling. After spending the last several weeks telling you how below her you were, the day had finally come where you had submitted yourself to her and proved to her that she was a goddess.

           As you slowly kissed Brianna’s bum in the same place over and over, you hear pure pleasure in her voice as she says “Now Nick, I think you can do better than that. Spread out a little bit. Make sure you get both cheeks. Remember, you’re supposed to be worshipping my booty, so show my ass some love!” You start picking up the pace a little bit and begin covering more ground. Brianna adds “That’s it, pucker up. Let me feel those lips.”

           You looked over at the time and saw you had been doing this for over an hour. Brianna had stopped making humiliating comments about twenty minutes into it and just laid there to enjoy the feeling of it. At this point, you no longer felt disgusted with what you were doing, you just felt tired. Over the last several minutes, you had actually thought of some pros about doing this. The first one being that Brianna has a nice ass. It was nice and plump the way most guys like them, and it was very soft and smooth too. Another positive thing is that you’ve kind of latched onto the idea that there’s nothing too gross about this. I mean, the skin you were kissing was the exact same type of skin that was on her thigh, and kissing a girl’s thigh isn’t gross. So. all in all, you had kind of gotten used to the fact that you were kissing a butt. It isn’t something you would volunteer for, but if Tiffany ever asked you to do this for her, you would gladly do it to please her.

           Brianna looks back at you and says “Stop.” It figures that as soon as you had become okay with doing it, that was the moment Brianna decided to stop. You lift yourself off the bed, which you had been resting on for the last hour when you hear Brianna ask “What are you doing?” You look at her blankly for a moment and then answer “Getting up. I thought I was done.” She then growls “Get back down here. Why would you think you’re done?” As you bring your face back to Brianna’s bum you respond to her in an unsure tone “You told me to stop.” Once your face is about a foot away from her rear she says “Only so I could have you start the second phase.” Brianna then puts both of her hands on each one of her cheeks. Your heart sank. She couldn’t possibly have you do what it looks she’s about to have you do. She grins back at you and says “Now, it’s time for some advanced ass kissing.” You eyes go wide as she slowly starts spreading her cheeks, revealing more and more of her deep crack. The second before you’re about to see the last thing you would ever want to see, the most amazing sound you’ve ever heard starts.

           You had never in your entire life been so happy to hear a garage door open. Brianna on the other hand was very displeased and angrily whispers “What the fuck?! They’re not suppose to be home for another hour!” You think to yourself “An hour?! Was that how long Brianna was going to have me perform the dirty act that it looked like she was going to have me do?!” You then immediately throw yourself off the bed and watch Brianna let go of her cheeks, thankfully never having to see what was at the bottom of sea that was being parted just for you. Brianna was mumbling to herself about how pissed she was, but then sees your small smile. You try to wipe it off before she catches it, but it was too late. A smug smirk crept across her lips as she said “Well, I may have not got to teach you how to properly kiss my rear end, but I guess we should just take it one step at a time. Don’t want to overload you in one day. There’s always next time.” You repeated the last two words in your mind with panic “Next time?”

Yesterday's Test by newschool2626

           You sit in your seat, sweating bullets, watching your teacher hand back yesterday’s test. She had warned you that if you did poorly on this test that there would be no way you could pass this semester, and you weren’t too confident about your results. The fact that you might not pass this class had completely screwed with your head the entire time while you took the test. You didn’t even get to answer several of the questions and knew that your teacher was going to be very upset with you.

           Brianna is handed her test and you see yet another ‘A’ at the top of it. You looked at her expecting to see some kind of gesture or hear a comment about her being a goddess compared to you, but all she did was smile. That’s all she had done this week, and you knew why too. After she forced you to place your lips all over her hindquarters last Friday, she knew she didn’t need to do anything more than just smile at you to remind you of what she got you to do. Her smile was a representation of her greatest victory over you and symbolized just how low you were compared to her. At this point though, you almost wish she would say something, anything to get your mind off the fact that your teacher was about to hand you back your test and tell you that you had failed her class this semester, even after the countless hours of tutoring.

           When Tiffany was done passing back tests, she still held your test in her hands and said “Nick, I need you to stay after class.” Your heart sank, even though you knew this moment was coming. Brianna’s smile got very sinister looking when she heard this. Her silence now seemed just as bad as when she spoke, because now you could hear the ideas that were racing through her mind. You knew that at least one of the thoughts that is floating around her mind at the moment is “Hmm, maybe Ms. Yang is tired of trying to tutor Nick since he still isn’t doing well and wants me to take over from now on. We can spend Mondays and Wednesdays on math, just like he did with Ms. Yang, but Friday nights while my parents are out on their date night, Nick can repay me all night long for all of my help that week. Hehe, then he’ll spend the rest of his weekend trying to get the taste of me out of his mouth.” You literally twitched just thinking about it, which made Brianna’s smile get even more evil looking as if she knew what you were thinking. You missed the days when she mainly focused on just taunting you with her feet.

           As Brianna got up to leave, you watched her walk away. Your eyes were intensely focused on each of her butt cheeks as they jiggled with each step. There was no way you were going to be making what happened last Friday a weekly ritual. You were going to have to do whatever it took to convince your teacher to not let you fail this class. Brianna was the last person to leave, so you walk up your teacher’s desk, waiting to hear what she has to say. She looks up to you and sighs, “Would you like to explain to me what happened?” She then laid down the test and showed you your grade. She didn’t even right the letter ‘F’ on it. She just put your percentage grade, 21%. Tiffany then added “You didn’t even answer ten out of the twenty-five questions. Each question was worth four points, so that was forty points you missed just because of leaving them blank.” You then try to explain “I’m sorry, but the whole time I was so worried about failing the class I couldn’t think straight. The questions I did answer, I would erase and rewrite several times because I was afraid I got it wrong, and then I didn’t have time to do the last questions. Please, you have to give me another chance, I’ll do anything. I’m completely in your hands.”

           You thought you saw a small smile quickly sweep across your teacher’s face, but if it did, she hid it quickly enough that you couldn’t tell for sure. She stares at you for a moment and says “I’ll let you retake the test, but if you don’t get 50% or higher, then there is no way you’ll be able to get a passing grade this semester.” You quickly respond “Thank you so much!” Tiffany then adds “And I think I have a new creative way for tutoring you as well, but let’s not get into that now. If you don’t get higher than a 50%, then it won’t matter anyway because there will be no more reason to tutor you.” You weren’t sure whether or not this creative idea should worry you, but as long as it didn’t involve Brianna, you couldn’t possibly see a downside.

           Tiffany rips up your test and puts it in the trash can as she says “Now, I’m technically not allowed to let my students retake tests, so you can’t tell anyone about this. The test that’s in the trash can we’re going to pretend never even existed.” She stares at you for a moment in thought before saying “Now, I want to be as discreet as possible about this, so I don’t want you to retake the test during our usual meeting times. Are you free tomorrow after school?” You nod your head in confirmation. Tiffany smiles at you and replies “Perfect. Also, don’t tell anyone you’ll be retaking your test with me, not even your parents. Like I said, I want to keep this very discreet.” You agreed, and then walked away, knowing that everything rested on the shoulders of your results tomorrow.

           About 24 hours later, you were wrapping up your math test for the second time as you finally finish the last question. Tiffany walks in and sees that you are done, then picks the test up. She smiles and says “Well, at least there aren’t any blank answers this time.” You start to get up, but then Tiffany gestures for you to stop and says “Don’t act so anxious to get out of here. I want you to stay here while I grade this.” You give her a disappointed look and then she looks at the drink in her hands. She sets it in front of you and says “Tell you what. Free soft drink on me. Stupid vending machine gave me the wrong kind anyway.” You watch her walk back to her desk and smile. Your teacher, who never really showed any kindness to the male species, just bought you a drink. Sure it was because the machine screwed up, but it still made you feel like your sexy teacher was starting to like you. The brand wasn’t your favorite, but you didn’t want to seem ungrateful and not drink it. Besides, you sweated during that whole test, so hydrating yourself didn’t seem like a bad idea.

           After sitting there for just a few short minutes, you began to feel very tired. You weren’t sure if it was because you stayed up a little late last night studying, or because you were getting bored just sitting in the classroom, but you decided to lay your head down on your desk and close your eyes until your teacher was ready to go over your test with you.

Finishing What You Started by newschool2626

           You open your eyes and realize you must have fallen asleep. It couldn’t have been more than for just a few minutes, but your drowsiness is now completely gone thanks to your power nap. Then you realize something very strange. When you fell asleep, only your head was lying down, but now your whole body was. You must have rolled out of the chair and onto the ground while you were asleep. Then you think to yourself that that can’t be right because the floor beneath is smooth, not carpeted. You then lift your head off of your arms to see what you were laying on. The first thing you notice isn’t the ground though, it’s the fact that you’re naked. Under normal circumstances you would be worried about the fact that you were naked at school, but you push that thought aside since you don’t even know if you’re still at school. You look down at the smooth ground. It was light brown, the same color as your desk. This seemed very strange, so you push yourself off the ground to look at your surroundings and the moment you stand up and look in front of yourself, you immediately stumble backwards and fall over. Brianna’s giant face was right in front of you. You stare at the giant face in a moment of shock until she says “Hi there, little guy!” You immediately start pushing yourself backwards in fear. Realizing you didn’t even know what was behind you, you turn your head and see what looked like a giant chair at the very end of the platform you were on.

           Fear grasps you like it never had before as you think you’ve figured out where you were. You make quick glances to both your left and your right to confirm it. The giant platform you are on is the desk you had been lying your head on just a minute ago. Brianna’s face wasn’t gigantic, you had just become tiny somehow, no more than a foot tall. That’s when something terrible crept into your mind. You immediately start remembering all the times Brianna compared you to a bug beneath her feet, and now you were finally the size of one. She must have done this to you, so you ask in a trembling voice “W-w-w-what did you d-d-do?” Your entire body was shaking with fear. Brianna smiles at you and answers “I didn’t do this.” You then ask the other obvious question a person who just found out that they had shrunk would ask “How did I get like this?” Brianna’s smile slowly turns mischievous as she replies “I’m sure that answer will be told to you soon enough, but first we have some business to take care of.” It felt like you were practically vibrating you were trembling with so much fear, “W-w-w-what business?” Brianna then points her finger at you and curls it a few times to indicate she wanted you to come closer. The last thing you wanted to do was move closer, but giving her gigantic size, it seems as though you have no choice but to comply.

           When you were only a few feet away from Brianna’s face, or at least what seemed like a few feet to you, you watched her start to rise in front of you. You completely neglected to think about the fact the giant girl in front of you had been crouching the whole time. Her massive form extended high above you, and when she was finally standing up straight, you were face to face with the most enormous crotch you’ve ever seen. Of course, you weren’t face to face with it for very long because Brianna then turned around and let you be face to face with her favorite body part. Brianna looks down at you and says “The other night when you were repaying me for helping you study, we were interrupted. I think now is a good time to finish what you started.” Brianna starts peeling down the back of her sweat pants and underwear very slowly. She wanted your mind to grasp that fact that, even though every tiny bit she revealed seemed like several feet to you, it was only an inch to her, and this wasn’t some large building or structure she was revealing with the help of cranes, it was just her perfect derriere that she was unveiling to you by pulling down her pants with just her mere fingers.

           Once her clothing had reached the end of her ass, she let you take a moment to notice how wide each of her glutes looked from this perspective, and how tall her ass crack was. Brianna then moved back so her legs were pressing into the edge of the desk, and the bottom of her two buttocks rested on top of it. You were now inches away from Brianna’s butt crack and were about to back away when Brianna put a hand on each of her cheeks while saying “Since I got an ‘A’ on my test Tuesday and you got an ‘F’, I think it’s time to give me a reminder what that means.” Brianna then spreads her cheeks, revealing more and more of the flesh of the inside of her crack until you start to see pink at the end. You stare at the giant ring at the end of this gargantuan canyon Brianna has created for you and your entire body goes numb. It was like staring into the mouth of an enormous monster. You didn’t want to get any closer to it, but Brianna was in complete control. If you refused to do what she wanted, she might shove you up that nasty thing for being disobedient to a goddess.

           As you walked along the walls of giant butt flesh, you tried to think of a way out of this. The smell started entering your nostrils which didn’t help you concentrate. With each step the smell got stronger and stronger, and by the time you reached her anus the smell had become overwhelmingly strong. You got down on your knees and bent over a little so you could reach it. As you looked around, you didn’t even know where to start. You were wanting to start wherever would be the least gross part, but it all seemed so gross. You wanted to scream, but held it in knowing how much worse Brianna could make this for you. The second you started to scream she could close her butt cheeks around you, pull up her pants, and by the time someone came in to investigate, it would be too late. They would see Brianna alone and wouldn’t think about looking for a male student being held prisoner in her butt crack. So you mentally prepare yourself to have your lips touch the nastiness that is in front of you. You stare at the giant orifice just thinking about how gross this was. The source of the nasty odor that was filling your nostrils was what coming from the area you were about to taste. As you felt the massive amount of heat radiating of the pink soft skin, you thought about the warm oiliness that would soon be all over your face. You wanted to start crying as you looked at all the giant wrinkles your lips would have to be pressing against. That’s when Brianna flexes her giant sphincter. It was a warning to start, so you slowly lean your head in towards the nastiness.

           That’s when you hear the door handle to the classroom starting to turn. Not wanting to be mashed against Brianna’s asshole when she closes her cheeks, you back up and then feel fleshy walls slam against you from all sides of your body. You could feel Brianna quickly pulling up her pants when you suddenly feel her movements stop as she says “Oh good, it’s you.” Tiffany walks over to Brianna while scanning the room wondering where you are and finally replies “Yes, it’s me. Where’s Nick?” Brianna then explained “Well, if it wasn’t you walking through the door then I had to be sure to hide the little guy so whoever walked through the door wouldn’t see him.” Brianna reaches into the back of her underwear and pulls you out of her ass crack. As she sits you back down upon your desk you see your gigantic teacher before you as she smiles and says “Interesting hiding place.” Brianna smiles back at her, “Well, he was back there anyway when I heard you starting to come in. I was going to have him continue where he left off last Friday, but once again we were interrupted.”

           Tiffany holds back a laugh as she looks down at you, “Looks like I saved you from puckering up to Brianna’s puckering hole.” You couldn’t believe what your teacher just said. She actually knew about Brianna making you kiss her rear, and not only that, but she actually seemed pleased about it. You were about ready to beg for your teacher’s help, but it didn’t look like she wasn’t too worried about your new lack of size. The way she was acting, it was almost like she was in on it.

           Brianna suddenly has a look of remembrance on her face as she asks Tiffany “Did you do it?” Tiffany gives her back a look that lets her know not to be worried and answers “By the time you walk down to his office, he should be Nick’s current size, and probably passed out in his chair behind his desk.” You couldn’t believe what you just heard. It sounded like your math teacher just told her student that she shrunk another teacher in this school and was planning on letting her student do to him whatever she wished to do. You then ask in a strung-out tone “Who's going to be my size?!” Tiffany casually answers “Mr. Anderson.” You never really did like Mr. Anderson. He  was essentially a physical education teacher at your school and was known for grading more on performance than effort. So, if you weren’t athletic, you basically had no chance at getting a good grade. You had heard Brianna complain about him more than once, so you knew this wouldn’t end well for him and ask Brianna “What are you going to do to him?”

           The most evil smile you had ever seen starts creeping across Brianna’s face and she answers “He’s been on my ass all semester, so I think it’s finally time he was in it. I’m going to show him he’s no better than a piece of lint in my ass crack is…. Well, maybe a little bit better. I have to admit I don’t like lint being in my ass crack, but I know I’ll love Mr. Anderson being in there.” Tiffany then adds “I never did care for the man much. I’ve heard of a lot of girls not getting straight A’s because they took one of his classes.” Brianna then comments “Even if the teacher that replaces him is as much of a hard-ass as Mr. Anderson was, I know that my performance will at least be better now that I have Mr. Anderson backing me up. I’ll be motivated to work really hard in that class now.” Tiffany laughs, “If he wanted to see you work your ass off, he’ll really get to see it now.” The familiar feeling of fear was once again starting to numb your body as you hear these two giant, powerful women talking. You knew Tiffany had always thought women were better than men, but you never would have guessed she thought the male species was this low.

           Brianna is practically hopping with anticipation as she says “Well, I’m going to go say hi to Mr. Anderson.” She then looks down at you and says “Have fun going over your test with Tiffany. I’ll see you tomorrow if you get over 50%.” Brianna then walks out and Tiffany smiles at the fact she was helping one of her female student bring out her true goddess, and that Mr. Anderson was going to find out where a man’s place should be.

           You on the other hand weren’t really worried about Mr. Anderson. You were more concerned with what Brianna said and mumble to yourself “If I get over a 50%.” Tiffany hears you though and rolls her eyes, “Don’t worry about that. It has to do with the new teaching method I’ve planned out for you, but I’ll tell you about that once we arrive back to my house.” She then reaches out to you and picks you up. She carries you over to her desk and starts opening up her purse. Realizing you were about to be stowed away in there you quickly ask “Before I go in there, at least tell me how this happened.” Tiffany sighs “Last weekend when I had that old friend visit me, she gave me a tiny bottle of liquid. If I squirt a drop into someone’s drink, like the soda I gave you, then they rapidly shrink down to a foot tall, the height you are now, and then they slowly keep shrinking until they’re only about one inch tall.” Tiffany then sets you inside her purse and zips it up.

New Form of Tutoring by newschool2626

        You could tell you were back at Tiffany’s house, but after she had taken you inside, she set had set you down somewhere and left you alone in her purse for several minutes. Finally, you see light enter as she starts to unzip the sky above you. Her hand reaches inside and when she pulls you out you see your teacher standing in a nothing more than her bra and panties. You couldn’t help but get aroused at the giant, sexy sight before you. Your teacher smiles at this and that’s when you remember you’re naked. This fact had almost completely escaped your thoughts. Normally it would be a big concern, but considering the fact your were shrunken to less than a foot tall and being possessed by a woman who had a low opinion of the male race, being naked wasn’t exactly at the front of your mind. Being aroused and having it show dredged it back up as Tiffany said “Well, I’m glad to see that even though I shrank you, you’re still happy to see me!” You then use your hands to cover up your penis in embarrassment. Tiffany then stares at you for a moment. She had told you before you left school that she had shrunk you, but she had reminded you just now so the idea of asking her for help would leave your tiny mind, and in would enter the fact that you’re now putty in her hands. She can do whatever she wishes, so she expects you to do what you are told.

           Seeing the hopeless look on your face, Tiffany decides to explain the situation you’re in “You’re here as a result of your own doing. I’ve been tutoring you for weeks now, and you haven’t even slightly improved. Well, we tried the nice way, but that didn’t work. Now we’re going to use more drastic tactics to get you to learn. Considering how scared you look in my hand, I’d say it’s already starting to work. You probably already want to start trying harder, but not near enough. If I unshrank you now, the fear wouldn’t stay with you for very long. No, I need to teach you lessons through punishment. Then the lessons will stick in your mind for the rest of your life.” While Tiffany takes a breath, you start to tremble in fear. You weren’t sure how your teacher was planning on punishing you, but at your current size she could do anything. Tiffany then starts walking somewhere, carrying you with her. As she walks, she continues where she left off, “So this is how it’s going to work. I’m going to grade the test you took. As you recall, the test was made up of twenty-five questions, each worth four points making a total of one-hundred points on the test. For every ten points you miss, you’ll be punished. If you score below a fifty percent, you fail the class. So if you miss fifty or more points then there’s really not even a point of me tutoring you anymore and I’ll-” Tiffany pauses for a moment and says “We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.”

           You see a blanket laid out on her floor, along with your test on top of a notebook with a red pen next to it. Tiffany sat down and looks at you standing about eight inches tall on the palm of her hand. Tiffany says “Well, while I was still at school, I already started grading your test. You’ve missed seventeen points so far, which means you’re already due for your first punishment. Don’t worry though, it’s going to start off easy. In fact, you might actually like this first one, which is why I’m starting off with it. You’ve only got three more points to go before the punishment starts getting harsher.” Tiffany sits you down in front of her and then starts reaching behind her back. You see her bra then loosen a little and realize she’s taking it off. Once again you get an erection and Tiffany laughs at your excitement and says “I told you you’d like the first one.” She then takes her bra off and unveils her breasts. You couldn’t believe she was showing them to you. That’s when you remember there’s a punishment part that will soon be coming.

           Tiffany picks you back up and the lays down on her side. As she leans towards you a little bit, her higher breast gets closer and closer to you until you were face to face with her nipple. You then turned around as you heard her reaching for your test and pen. As she dragged it towards herself, you realized what she was going to have you do and then had it confirmed as she said “Now, each of your punishments will involve serving me, your goddess. I think it’s well deserved on my end because of how much I’ve done for you, and it’s well deserved on your end since you’ve not even tried to improve. Your scores reflect that you’re nothing more than a servant, so why not treat you like one? With each ten points you miss on this test, you’ll have to serve another part of my body that was even more demeaning than the last.” She smiles down at you and adds “Now, while you’re serving me I’ll be grading your paper. So go ahead and get to work.”

            You heard Tiffany make her first mark on your paper and realized she had started grading your paper again, which means you were suppose to be serving her. Scanning both her breasts with your eyes, you couldn’t help but feel as though she was right. You may be eight inches tall, but massaging these two giant breasts felt like more of a reward than a punishment. It was still a bit weird though, because you knew for a fact that your teacher had the typical tiny Asian breasts. Yet here they were, both at least twice, if not three times bigger than you. It also seemed a little weird with their positioning. Usually when you see boobs they’re side by side, but Tiffany’s were above and below each other. One nipple was staring you in the face, and the other was next to your naked crotch. You really wanted to hump the lower nipple, but you didn’t want to do anything that might upset the giant woman in front of you. As you look all over the front of her almost completely naked body, you couldn’t help but think your teacher was a real-life goddess.

            You jump in fright as you hear your teacher clear her throat and then give you a mean stare. Tiffany says “If you don’t want to massage my breasts, I’m sure we can find something else for you to massage.” Worried about being put somewhere else, you immediately start massaging the top nipple with your bare hands. Tiffany smiles and goes back to looking over your paper. It only took about fifteen seconds for her nipples to get hard. You hated to admit it, but you were really enjoying your situation. You started kissing all over her nipple that was bigger than your head as you started getting more into it. Her breasts were so soft, and you couldn’t help but get turned on. You felt your penis start to get erect and poke her right in the nipple. That when you lost all control. As you kissed and massaged her top breasts, you started rubbing your crotch against the lower nipple. You did this for about two minutes when Tiffany finally noticed how you were massaging both her nipples at the same time and said “Nick!” You then stopped and backed away as she continued “Stop that this instant! I should punish you for trying to enjoy this! This is your punishment. It’s not suppose to be pleasurable for you, it’s suppose to be pleasurable for me…. That being said, I did enjoy both of my nipples being rubbed, but no more!”

            Tiffany scowled at you for a minute before adding “Now I just got done marking your twentieth point deduction so it’s time to move on to another punishment.” She then pauses for a second. She thinks about the situation and then says “Then again, we didn’t do this for very long since I graded most of it at school.” You teacher picks you up and lays on her back as she holds you above her, “So, I’m going to take a short break while you continue your punishment.” She then sets you between her breasts and reminds you, “No humping!” She then closes her eyes and lets you get to work. You start off massaging the inside of her left breast, kneading it with your bare hands. It felt so soft you just had to start kissing it. When you started to feel yourself get carried away again, you push yourself off her breast and then turn around and do the same to the right. You had decided you had spent enough time between her breasts and climbed on top of the left one. There wasn’t much to climb, but you definitely enjoyed the feeling once you were on top of it. It was so strange to have this soft, jiggling ground beneath, but at the same time, it was awesome. Sadly though, Tiffany eventually opened up her eyes again and moved on to your next punishment.

            Tiffany picks you up again and sits up. She spreads her legs and grabs your test and her pen with her free hand and sits them between her legs. As she smiles down at you she tells you about your next punishment, “Next, you’ll be serving one of my feet. I thought about laying on my side again so you could worship both, but I like the idea of have my ankle on the ground with my toes pointing up and seeing your small form stand in front of the bottom of it now that you’re about the length of one of my feet.” She then gave you an evil smile and leaned forward. She sticks you next to her right foot and gestures for you to get in front of it. As she starts grading your paper again, you look at your teacher’s giant foot. You remembered your teacher’s feet being so dainty and small, but now the top of your head didn’t even reach the top of her big toe. There was something else different about your teacher’s feet, and Tiffany saw that you had noticed this and says “I had told you the other day when you were rubbing and kissing my feet that you had gotten lucky I had just gotten out of the shower before you arrived. Today you aren’t that lucky. Now get to work, these dogs are barking.”

            As you stepped closer to her bare sole, the smell started increasing. You had always enjoyed feet, but never the smell. Thankfully, once your face was mere inches away from the bottom of her foot, the smell wasn’t as bad as you thought it would be. It still didn’t smell good, but it was much more tolerable than what you thought it would be. You started rubbing her foot and noticed how much harder it was then the soft tissue you were kneading a minute ago. Her toes were actually almost as soft as her breasts, so you concentrated on them more than the ball of her foot. After massaging for a few minutes, you finally got into it. Your nostrils had adjusted to the odor and you couldn’t even smell it anymore. You then go in for a kiss, but pull back as you tasted the dry sweat. That’s when you heard you teacher give off a light giggle, obviously enjoying the kiss. So, even though you didn’t like the taste, you decided to keep doing it hoping you would get use to it as well.

            You had been massaging her feet for about ten minutes now before noticing something. When you started you were face to face with the top of her big toe, but now your head was right below her pinky. You hadn’t even noticed the reason you were kissing the ball of her foot was because you could no longer reach her toes. Tiffany felt you stop and then looks over by her foot. She then jokingly asks “Nick, are you still over there? I can’t even tell since you can no longer even reach my toes.” You look above and see all of her toes playfully wiggling above you. Then, without warning, her foot starts folding towards the ground and knocks you over. You watch it slowly land on you and you try to scream, but can’t. She lightly has her foot press the top of your body into the ground. You lips are being smashed against the ball of her foot, disabling you from speaking. She then tells you “I know you love spending time with my foot, but sadly, I just got done marking your next set of points which means it’s on to your next punishment. You wanted to ask her what it was, but couldn’t. As her foot pressed against you, the skin from the bottom of her foot was deep into each of your nostrils making the smell become noticeable again. You weren’t sure what would be a worse punishment than this considering no other place on her body really smelled bad. You then feel your heart almost stop as you realize what place is worse.

            You had been enjoying yourself so much you didn’t even think about the appending doom that was headed your way. That’s when you start to think about what might be worse than serving you teacher’s ass. You couldn’t really come up with anything, so maybe that was her big finale. You then remember how you get smaller and smaller as time passes. As you remember this, you realize that the best time to have to worship your teacher’s ass was right now. Sure it would be gross and disturbing, but it would be a lot better now than when you’re only one inch tall. You shudder at the thought of her asshole actually having a diameter that was the same size as you. At that size, she could make you her own personal suppository. After that thought, you try to clear you mind of all these disturbing ideas. You hate to even think this, but at this moment, you actually hope your teacher has you worship her butt next.

The Tutoring Continues by newschool2626

           Tiffany picks you up and then stands up. She walks over to her kitchen and moves in front of her sink. She turns the faucet on and says “For your next punishment, I want you to be clean, not smelling like a foot.” She then holds you under the lukewarm water and rinses you off. After drying you with a towel, she takes you back to the blanket and sits down. She gets a very scary smile on her face as she says “I was originally going to have this be your fourth punishment, but you look like you’re already down to six inches tall so I need to do this one before you get any smaller.” You start to wonder what she could possibly need you for at this size and then she continues, “So I’ve switched your fourth punishment with your third punishment, which I think works out better because if you get more than forty-nine points deducted then your fourth punishment and what happens after that will flow rather nicely.” You wish you had even a small idea of what she was talking about, but she wasn’t giving you any real hints.

           Tiffany then adds “Also, when I saw you shrinking over by my foot I knew I wouldn’t be able to do my third punishment and grade at the same time, so I went ahead and kept grading until you had forty points taken off. So when I’m done with your third punishment, you’re going to be washed one last time and then go straight to your fourth punishment.” You became panicked when you heard you were going to have to be washed again and thought the reason might be because you’d be exposed to her rear-end. You then remembered she said she couldn’t grade during the next punishment, so it couldn’t be that. After all, she could easily grade her paper while having you massage her butt. Tiffany then reaches down with her free hand and grabs the waist band of her panties. She pulls them down and slides them all the way off. You knew this should worry you, but you were too busy staring at your teacher’s beautiful pussy. Her lips look very smooth and freshly shaved, while she also had a small strip of hair above her crease. Your mouth couldn’t help but water. She then started to bring you to it and you silently became overjoyed as you thought “Is this it? Could she possibly have me massage her pussy next?!”

           Tiffany dropped you right in front of her crotch and as you were about to take a run to it, Tiffany’s hand swooped down between you and her crotch. You then watch as she actually slides in one of her fingers inside of her cunt. This was amazing. You couldn’t believe the show you were seeing. As she slowly slid it in and out she said “You’re about the perfect height now, plus, I can’t think of many better ways for a tiny guy like you to serve a woman.” You shout back with enthusiasm “I agree!” Tiffany smiles when she sees you haven’t fully realized what you’re in for. Tiffany then gives a big hint as she says “I think it’s kind of poetic. You’ve been Nick your whole life, and now, you’ll be a word that rhymes with your name.” You tilt your head for a second not understanding what she was saying, but then go into shock once you figure it out. Tiffany slides her finger out and says “Okay, I’ve loosened myself up. Now it’s time for you to be a dick, Nick.”

           As Tiffany’s hand came down you felt yourself starting to back away, and as soon as her fingers wrapped around your body, you could feel your legs flailing about in the air as you tried to run away from this giant woman who’s trying to use you as a dildo. Her grip tightens and she threatens you “Save that wiggling for when you’re inside. If you make me struggle having to put you in, I can always think of a far worse punishment for you. Your legs instantly stop and dangle out of the bottom of her hand. Tiffany lowers you to her massive vagina and then says “Stiffen your body straight as much as you can. I don’t want to have push a limp body inside of me inch by inch.” Your head is positioned right in front of her cunt. The aroma from your teacher’s pussy was strong, but you knew it was about to get a hell of a lot stronger in just a moment. You could hear your teacher’s feet sliding towards her as she raised her knees and leaned her back against the couch as she got into position to masturbate. That’s when you felt it, the sudden plunge into your teacher’s pussy.

           It was such a strange feeling to describe, but all of a sudden, you felt your head move forward and push through two tightly pressed together walls that were both warm and covered in a sticky-like fluid. Your shoulders had a hard time entering, but once they were in, the rest of your body penetrated the two walls with ease. It seemed like the further you slid in, the warmer and stickier it got. This whole situation creeped you out. You had always wanted in your teacher’s vagina, but not like this, not like some human dildo. As you felt your body slide in and out of Tiffany’s cunt, the walls seemed to get tighter. Your whole body was getting squeezed more and more, and this was especially noticeable in your face and crotch regions. For some reason, your lack of air supply wasn’t the reason you were having a hard time breathing. Maybe the masturbation process dragged in little air bubbles inside of her, or maybe you were breathing in what would have later been queefs, but air supply wasn’t your issue. Your issue was trying to not breathe in the fluid that being dragged into your mouth and nostrils constantly.

           Your crotch was also having some involuntary issues. Tiffany specifically told you not to enjoy yourself while being punished, but you couldn’t help it. You were hard and your crotch was being rubbed up and down wet, soft walls, and there was no way you were going to hold your load until your teacher was done. All sorts of thoughts entered your mind as you tried to think of something else besides your penis being rubbed into your teacher’s vagina, but eventually it had proved useless. You felt the sweet release of holding your orgasm back as you came inside of Tiffany.

           Tiffany was thoroughly enjoying herself. She had been stroking you in an out of her body for the past several minutes, as well as rubbing her clit with her free hand. She had orgasmed twice already, but couldn’t stop. It felt too good. She started to get tired though and also noticed you weren’t as big as you had been when you first entered inside of her body. As she reaches her third climax, she slowly takes you out of her body. Little by little your body comes out until you finally feel your head pop out. You take in a deep breath of fresh air and open your eyes. The light was almost blinding after being trapped inside the pink cave for so long. It takes your eyes a minute to adjust, but when they do you look up and see a very happy, yet also very tired Tiffany staring down at you.

           Tiffany takes a second to catch her breath and then says “Mmmm, that felt so nice, but it made me offly tired. I don’t know if I can even get up to wash you off so I can give you your next punishment.” She then pauses for a moment, “Maybe I can just give you a new punishment where I don’t have to get up. A round two in my pussy doesn’t sound so bad.” You’re very tired, but muster up the energy to try and persuade her against that, “Goddess, don’t over exert yourself on my account. I’d hate for you to make yourself soar by punishing your servant.” Tiffany liked the sound of that. The boy finally knew his place in the world. Tiffany thinks about it for a moment and then smiles “I agree. Besides, each punishment should be worse than the last, and putting you back into my pussy isn’t any worse.” She looks at your body and adds “Also, you’re only about four inches tall now. That’s not big enough to please your goddess.” 
 

           As she thinks about what else she could do with you a wicked smile creeps over her face “Of course, my pussy isn’t the only place I could put you. I think I know another spot that four inches sounds about right for.” Tiffany the drags her feet towards herself, arching her knees more. That’s when you see her scoot her hips a bit forward which spread her butt cheeks and reveals her anus. She lowers you in front of it and you hold back a scream that would shatter windows if you let it out. Tiffany giggles, “I can’t think of a more logical next step. You’re a good size to be an anal toy, and a little spelunking into my booty sounds like a good punishment after being inserted into my vagina doesn’t it? Plus, this will be your last punishment if you don’t get below a fifty percent. I’d say this would be a nice way to finalize your tutoring, wouldn’t you?” Tiffany moves your face closer to her anus. The smell swarms your nostrils. It’s putrid, but you can’t even wince at this point. Terror has frozen your body stiff as you stare into the massive hole that is about one-fourth the size of your body. It smelled much worse than Brianna’s, and you believe you knew why too. Tiffany just built up a real sweat masturbating, making her crack an even grosser place than it was before. You want to cry as you think to yourself that nothing could possibly worse than a sweaty butthole.

           Tiffany laughs “Don’t worry Nick, I’m not going to actually stick you in there. Letting a man inside your butt is the biggest way a female can show submission to the male species, and we both know I couldn’t approve of that.” Tiffany then tilts her head in thought, “Then again, I guess it would be different since it’s not your penis. I mean, I can’t think of anything more dominating for a woman than forcing a man to have his entire body up her butthole.” She flexed her anus on the word butthole, and then had you slowly move in closer until you were practically touching the foul hole. You were about to cry when you heard Tiffany sigh and say “But, I’ve never let anything get shoved up there before. Why start now?” Tiffany then pulls you away. You’d shout with joy if you could, but you were afraid that would result in her changing her mind.

The Tutoring Ends by newschool2626

           After Tiffany washed you off again, she was once again sitting on the blanket she had been torching you on all evening. Tiffany brought you close to her face as she said “Now your final torture will begin. I’m going to pop you into my mouth and suck on your like a piece of candy. Now, that may not sound like the most torturous way to end tonight’s session, but it’s more mental torture than anything. While I’m sucking on you, I want you to be worried about me grading the rest of your test. You’ve already got forty points taken off, which means you can only get nine more taken off. If you get more than that, something very unpleasant will happen.” In a very shaky voice you ask “What will happen?” Tiffany’s smile gets wide as she says “That’s what I want you to think about.” Tiffany then tilts her head back and opens her mouth as she hovers you above her lips. You looked down at your teacher’s mouth and instantly start struggling. You teacher can’t help but giggle at your pathetic attempts to break free and then drops you.

           The moment you land on her tongue she clamps her teeth together and darkness falls all around you. Tiffany was right. Though this wasn’t physically torturing, it was scary as hell being in a woman’s mouth who could swallow you at any moment. Her tongue presses you against the roof of her mouth and you feel yourself lightly being sucked. The saliva in her mouth was already covering your entire body. Another warm, sticky feeling on your skin had arrived, but this time from a different bodily fluid.

           Tiffany had almost gotten done grading your paper. It was going to be close. She had actually almost forgotten her student was in her mouth until she arrived at the last question. She had been moving him all around her mouth like he was nothing more than a piece of hard candy. He had been under her tongue, in both of her cheeks, and every other spot she could possibly fit him, but now that was over. She just got done grading your last question and the results were in. Tiffany thought it couldn’t have come at a better time. When you first entered her mouth, it felt like you were about three inches, but now, it seemed like you were down to one, which meant you couldn’t get any smaller. Tiffany felt the need to comment on this as she said “Wow, I can actually feel you shrinking in there. It feels like you’re dissolving in my mouth.” She then gives a light laugh to herself as she says “By the way, your final test score is in, and so is the determination of what happens to you next.”

           It sounded really weird from inside her mouth. It was like her words were echoing all around you, but also coming from the outside of her mouth, since that’s where the sound was traveling. The weird sound continued as she spoke “Well Nick, it was close, but in the end, you got a fifty percent. That means you’ve failed the course for the semester.” You start to shake as you hear this and your teacher continues “Now, if you can’t pass a simple math course, even after countless hours of tutoring, how are you suppose to be a good servant to the women of the world? You really have no use left which is why I feel this final form of punishment is for the best. It’ll be the last way you can serve me since all my tutoring has been for nothing. So don’t worry, Nick. There’s one last way you can still repay me for all my hard work in trying to help you.”

           For some reason, it seemed like there had been an increase in saliva in your teacher’s mouth. You weren’t sure why this was, but you didn’t try to figure it out since what Tiffany was saying seemed far more important. You could feel Tiffany smile while you were inside her mouth and then she said “After having to do all these different punishments, I’m famished. And you know what sounds delicious right about now? You.” You couldn’t have heard that right. Surely you weren’t understanding her clearly from being inside of her mouth. There was no way your teacher was going to eat you. Tiffany imagined you panicking inside of her mouth and was delighted by this image as she continued “Like I said, Nick, no use for keeping you around anymore. I can’t imagine you’d be any good to keep as a servant. Nope. There’s only one last use I can think of for you. Having you slide down my throat, and getting the last good use of your body by absorbing it into mine. Think of it this way. What better way could you end up than a part of a woman? All of your life, you’ve had to be a pathetic, meaningless male. Now you can be a part of something that truly matters.”

           Tiffany tilts her head back once again. You feel yourself sliding down to the bottom of her tongue. Her throat is still closed off, but any second she’ll open it up and have you channeled down to her stomach. At this very moment as you waited to fall into the abyss, you contemplated whether or not this was a good thing. Dying certainly wasn’t something you wanted to do, but then you think about what would have happened if you had just stuck around to serve your goddess for the rest of your life. You think about how Mr. Anderson, a high authority-figure from your school, will likely have to spend every single day for the rest of his life trapped against his former student’s butthole. How he will now have to spend that class serving his former student by being between her butt cheeks as she works as hard as ever in his former class, just to have wicked smile form on her face as she feels him get rubbed around as she runs, or feels his tiny body get pressed into her hole as she bends over. Compared to that, Tiffany’s final use for you almost seems like a sweet release. Then again, Mr. Anderson wasn’t the one facing death.

           After giving you a last few moments to think for yourself, Tiffany opens her throat and swallows you. She feels every little struggle you give while you go down her esophagus. She licks her lips as she think about how good it was to swallow an entire man whole. When she felt no more struggles, she assumed he had reached the end. He was now inside her stomach, which would be her servant’s final resting place.

End Notes:

That's the end of this story, but I may eventually do an epilogue chapter on Brianna that takes place a week later.

Epilogue by newschool2626

         Ms. Taylor was having the girls in her sports class do various exercises to see how well trained and conditioned the class was. She was disappointed by most of her students, but there was one girl who stood out and seemed to be at the front of the herd. This girl had just crossed the finish line after completing her mile long run, and she had beaten the other girls by a pretty long stretch. Ms. Taylor smiles and calls the girl over. The girl walks over to her new teacher, and a little out of breath she asks “Yes, coach?” Ms. Taylor hands her a fresh bottle of water and says “Here. Take a drink, Brianna.” Brianna happily does, and Ms. Taylor continues “I’ve been looking at your previous grades, and it looks like your old teacher wasn’t giving you good marks, but I can’t imagine why. You seem to have a lot of athletic ability, and you appear to be giving me a hundred percent. Most of the girls in this class seem to be afraid to get a little dirty, but you’re not scared of working your butt off.” Brianna smiles, “Well, I definitely don’t want to work my butt off, I like the size it is, but I don’t mind my ass getting sweaty.”
      Brianna realizes she just said the word “ass” in front of a teacher that wasn’t Ms. Yang. She quickly apologizes, “I’m sorry, Coach Taylor. I wasn’t thinking. I guess I’m so tired I didn’t think-” Ms. Taylor cuts her off, “Don’t worry about it. Your ass did work up a sweat today. No need to apologize.” Briana smiles and then her teacher asks “I was wondering… what sports do you play?” Brianna was a little shocked and answers “I don’t play any.” Ms. Taylor is now the one who is shocked, but then smiles and says “Well, how about we change that? What would you be interested in playing?”
      Thinking for a moment, Brianna pauses to consider her options. She liked the idea of running up and down a soccer field or a basketball court after experiencing how much fun it was to have her buttcheeks rubbing against each other with each quick step she took, but she knew she had no idea how to dribble a ball with her hands or her feet. Then she thought of a sport that involved a lot of squatting, jumping, and landing on her ass and finally answered “I could try out for the volleyball team.” Her coach smiled and marked that down, and then asked “What about cheerleading? You seem pretty limber, and I think we could use a girl like you on the squad.” Brianna smiled at her coach, “Jumping up and down? Shaking my butt around? Getting in various bent over positions? Sign me up!” The coach laughed. She wasn’t sure if her student was making sex jokes, or just enjoyed an aerobic workout, but either way, Ms. Taylor knew the girl would be doing some great things.
      Ms. Taylor then went on to explain, “I just started today, so I’m haven’t gotten familiar with the teams or the other coaches yet. I kind of just got thrown in here suddenly because of your old teacher disappearing our of the blue. What was his name?” Brianna answers “Mr. Anderson.” Ms. Taylor nods her head in response, “That’s right. Odd how he just disappeared out of nowhere, isn’t it? They say all of his belongings are still at home, and that wherever he went, he took nothing with him. I’ll tell ya something. Behavior like that makes me believe that he was in some kind of trouble, and that where ever he’s at now, isn’t exactly some place he wants to be.” Brianna suppressed her smile from getting to big as she thought “Oh, you have no idea. I can tell you from all the squirming he’s doing right now that he does not want to be where he’s at right now, and I can’t blame him. If my butt smelled bad before, I can’t imagine how stinky the asshole’s he’s trapped against has gotten after running a mile.” Of course, Brianna can’t say any of that, so instead she just replies “I can’t imagine.”
      With that, Ms. Taylor dismissed her student and Brianna started walking away, grinding her old teacher against her butthole with every movement her sweaty butt-cheeks made from each step that she took. Mr. Anderson always wanted her to be more motivated in her physical activities, and thanks to him, she finally was. He had even motivated her to start doing sports, and now he was going to be behind her for every activity she did. By shrinking him down and putting him in her butt, Brianna was giving him the privilege to motivate one of his former students in every single game, pushing her to work harder, and with Mr. Anderson stuck against her anus, she was motivated to work extremely hard. He had always talked about how girls’ athletic ability and strength didn’t match up to men’s, but Brianna was going to show her sexist teacher just what this small girl’s big ass could do.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2087