Life at a Dancers Feet by underherheels
Summary:

Read about my adventures with the lovely Dancer Vanessa, my crush!


Categories: Giantess, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 3146 Read: 45364 Published: January 14 2011 Updated: January 27 2011

1. My Encounter with Vanessa by underherheels

2. School Day by underherheels

3. I meet her HIGH HEELS by underherheels

4. Party Time! by underherheels

5. Your a Bug To Me Now by underherheels

My Encounter with Vanessa by underherheels
Author's Notes:
First story, please criticize! I plan on writing a WHOLE series! Chapter by Chapter

My name is Adam, and this is my life!

It all started in grade 9. I had a crush on a girl named Vanessa, she was a short little thing, about 5 feet an I towered her at about 5'10. She was a Dancer, like really good though, I have never met anyone as good as her! She had Brown Hair Not much longer than her sholders and just about reaching the neggining of her breasts. Her Breasts were maybe arout Double C. If she was known for anything it was a shy first impression but if you pist her off get ready to hear it.

The only problem was she didnt like me back, we were always good friends, dont get me wrong, but we were never really "friends" if you know what I mean! I am handsome for my age, well thats what the girls tell me, I have had ALOT of girl Friends and I have a very interesting personality! Anyway lets get on with the story.......

One night as I slept cold and sweaty under my fan, a Hot burst hit me like nothing I ever felt It was like getting hit with a shockwave of radiation! but I thought nothing of it as I kept trying to fall asleep!

When I woke up I found myself looking at an unamiliar ceiling! As I got up I saw everything was different: Pink walls, Dance stuff everywhere, and also the floor consisted of large fibers! After a few minutes of deciphering what had happend I heard a deafening screech followed by " I dont want to go to bed!" 

I recognized thata voice from anywhere! It was Vanessa's! I saw her ram through the door that was a good 7'! I finally realized that I had somehow shrunk!

I saw her run in and quickly ran for cover behind her morning slippers. I crouched there and listened to her babble on about how she Hated school! I wanted to get her attention but my instinct told me otherwise, and That I should just wait it out!

She Fell sound asleep within the next hour, leaving me alone in her room. I explored her room and measured myself to be about 1" (give or take). I saw her big dance bag, and remembered how she had Dance at her school, she got in because of some amazing talent!

I scaled the side of the Dance bag and popped my head over the side, It was like getting hit with a wave of Body Odor! I didnt know little Vanessa at 5' could produce such a vile smell! I quickly left that Idea alone and traveled to her closet, I saw row upon row of shoes, mostly High Heels, Alot of old Dance shoes, and everyday shoes, like uggs.

As I walked past the shoes I saw her old dance shoes, the worn leather, I could tell they were tap shoes due to the metal tip and heel. I lifted one arm on the rim of the shoe and lifted my self up, as I rolled in I noticed the smell again, but I didnt care because for some reason I felt as if, I was in my love's Shoe, a shoe she tormented and beat-up for years. As I walked towards the toe-end I saw her foot prints worn into the leather sole.

I knelt down, and I sniffed it, It was splendous. I than sub-contiously stuck my tounge out and licked the sole, so passionatly that I probably disinfected it. I left the shoe and walked over to one of her tipped over UGGS.

For some reason these shoes always aroused me, I never did have a shoe fetish, but they did. I dared to walk in, and I saw the fur squished to the form of her shoe, It was sound proof in that shoe, I couldnt hear anything! But i continued on.

Vanessa was the cutest girl EVER! with a little size 6 foot, and 5' tall who wouldnt want her! As I stayed in the shoe, warm from the previous outing, I heard pounding.........................................**Boom**Boom**

Foot steps walking towards the shoe, I ran towards the exit but than heard her mother yell. "Vanessa why do you need to leave your shoes a mess?" With that the shoe was tipped over and I lay there trapped wit hno escape. I tried scaling the fur but it was too worn-in, I couldnt pull it out!

I lay there.....Waiting.......Waiting for anyone....Anything to rescue me from this furry prison! Meant for comfort,as it provides humans with happiness, I doubt anyone would think it would serve as a Prison for one man!

End Notes:
Sorry for the short chapter will get to it as soon as possible
School Day by underherheels
Author's Notes:
Sorrry everyone for the short chapters, I will try to make them as soon as I can!

As I lay here in my dark-confines of Vanessa's worn out UGG, I ponder on exactley what my situation is like......I walk around the UGG all the way to the toe-section, it was horrible, all the fur was worn in and the smell was like Body Odor, I licked it and it was salty beyond comprehention!

Right than and there i hear her open the closet door, I ran to the heel and looked upp, and screamed VANESSA! VANESSA! I couldnt help but look at her god-like beauty, Before I used to tower her but now she can overpower me using her pinky.

She didnt notice me and I saw her foot rush in faster than an F1 car. I was smashed with a blow to the chest and was rammed into the toe-section! I was knocked uncontious. As I woke up I felt around and found no foot, But I heard the chatter of many girls.

Than it was all clear as I thought about it. Her schedule consisted of Dance,Math,Science,than french. This must be Dance and she is getting changed for her lesson, luckily her shoe was tipped over and I walked out and ventured off! 

As swiftly as I got out of her shoe i was kicked in the back, and knocked into another shoe, I stood up and noticed it was an old friend of mine named, Jessica. She was short, maybe a little bit taller than Vanessa. Than Vanessa's foot came crashing in again, but this time luckily I prepared myself and ran to the toe. As she walked out of the changeroom I heard a familiar sound "click..clack...click....clack" Than i realized my worst nightmare! TAP CLASS!

I heard the teacher say "everyone get in a line" But that was all I could produce, before she started walking again, than I heard everyone rip into action once they exited the line, it was hypnotic and I couldnt help but wonder if Vanessa was about to start the same thing. As The last person entered the circuit, I could hear the sharp and lound noise, and i was nervous about what would happen to me being shaken around like that! 

Than she sprang into action, my body being violently shaken around, any normal sized- human being would have snapped there neck from whiplash, but I was barely able to hold on! This continued for about 2-3 mins. than I heard her stop, and huff and puff as she caught her breath.

I heard the teacher say "Vanessa that was horrible please go practice again" and with that she slammed her foot on the floor knocking me unconsious! As I woke up the hour class was finished and she threw me and her shoes in her dance bag. As i sat in her bag I couldnt help but feel my head ripping in pain, from the whiplash. How could this have happend to me? This beautiful ,gorgeous,petit girl, totally unaware that by her daily routine has just crippled a human-being using, nothing but her talent, and her feet!

End Notes:
PLEASE everyone Comment!
I meet her HIGH HEELS by underherheels

3 long hours I lay here in this tap shoe, I must have read the capezio name and size 6 about 300 times. For some reason, as much as I try and figure out my situation and think of a plan to get myself out of this predicament, I can't stop thinking about her, her beautiful face and her Eyes, and her hair, just the thought of her face arouses me ever so slightly.

Than from outside the bag I heard her say " yea, ok dez, Ill call you later, kk bye" ( Desiree was one of Vanessa's closest friends, to be honest I caught myself fantasizing about her a few times but that's off topic.....She was about 5'5 Blonde Hair and a HUGE ass!)

She grabbed her dance bag effortlesly, tossing me around. As I sit in her prison i hear the voices of my friends go bye, I hear her talk to people i used to talk to. I knew there was no chance of being heard in this prison!

As the bus came to a stop vanessa stood up grabbed the bag and walked into her house. I heard her say hello to her fellow family members and venture off to her room. She Threw the bag on the ground and un-zipped the top to let it breathe. I seem to be growing accustomed to this, I feel as if this cant be happening so I should just screew around now cause its a cool dream. I climb out of the Dance bag within a few minutes, its not easy climbing leather and socks and tights. I walk straight back to her closet to feed my newly aqquired foot-fetish.

I walk over to her high heels and see a black pair, platform, open-toe, mesh toe(more like a fabric than mesh) cover instead of Leather. I walked around the shoe trying to figure out a way to get onto this shoe, because I was planning to Lick it clean. I found a piece of tape and decided to use it like a spider man style and climb up the shoe. As i got to the top I saw her foot-prints and insttantly sprang an erection.

As I bent over to lick it I accedentally fell over, I guess i still havent gottten used to the size defferential. I went to get up and discovered that movement was out of the option right now, Because apparantly I didnt notice the piece of tape stuck on my back (stupid double sided-tape) than I began to panick,

What if she never finds me here, or what if these shoes get thrown out or something!. I finally heard her angelic voice from outside the closet. she walked in and she was wearing a dress. Red skirt with a see through black tank top, and a white top underneath. Thats weird I though to myself. Her mom than yelled up " Vanessa Im pretty sure that Desiree is coming here to drop you guys off at the party!" Vanessa - ok mom lemme just get my shoes. 

I put the pieces together, as one of my female friends told me, who would have known it would come in handy!, The colour of the shoe is usually the same as the top. BLACK She grabbed my pair, and effortlessly slipped her size 6 foot into the 5 inch heel. Her Nails scrached my face on entry and I found myself with a cut cheek and a bloddy nose. I was positioned right under all her toes.

As she walked out of the closet I was able to peak through her toes and I could see where we were going, and by we i mean I have no say on direction.

I cant believe i just got a cut cheek and a broken nose by a 5 foot tall girls toe-nail! it angers me to be at such mercy to this girls unaware soul.

End Notes:
what do you think should happen?
Party Time! by underherheels
Author's Notes:

now you get to see how terrible the feet of small little vanessa actually are

At First i was actually enjoying this shrinking thing. But now I Would love nothing else but to get HER attention. But as I lay here in nothing less than an high heel shoe I ponder on what could happen:

1.I could easily become nothing more than a blood stain under her precious feet or her Shoes that would make any man have an erection.

2.She could Suffocate me, break me, hell she could eat me!

3.Or She could find me, as I started to think positive, she could find me and I would be ok!

But thats not what I have to worry about right now, my main concern is surviving the night. Have yo uever seen a 14 year-old at a party? Trust me it gets dirty.

I Heard the click clack of her heels as she walked to her carr, I looked through her toes and saw a few different pairs of shoes: Some christian Loubitons, Aldos, Mainly Platforms though. As we got into the carr i felt the engine through the shoe and Vibrations were making me nautious. I heard her talk to her friends, wondering that if only she would look down she would see me!

But luck wasnt on my side today, as we walked into the Party The Heat  was already causing her to perspire! Magnify it by 10x for a person my height! The Sweat was everywhere, I might aswell been in a shower. My Hair was drenched whatever gel was in there was all over my face, my body was slippery and lubricated, this was not the best situation to be in. Every few Drops of sweat i would have to swallow because I couldnt breath.

Meanwhile, I could hear the music blasting and Vanessa Was Grinding and making out with every other guy I saw, some were my friends, but it was useless to get there attention, the Music was loud enough to break my eardrums. They would never hear my faint cries for help.

Every Step Vanessa Took pushed the air out of my lungs, and I would have to recover again before her foot hit again. If I missed one I was sure to die. Not the best position to be in.

As the Party drew to a close I felt her Sit down. I looked out her toe, and saw that her friends were taking there hig heels off. I hear Desiree say "Vanessa I dont know how yo udo it wearing those heels for so long and they dont hurt. Im gunna take mine off!" Vanessa - "o,c'mon Dez, dont be like that, Im gunna keep mine on all night! You gotta brave the pain to look sexy!"

With That being said I knew there was no chance for being found tonight, especially at this party.

.......................1 1/2 hours later...................................

As Vanessa Exited the carr I heard her say her final goodbye's and she opened the door and entered the house, her parents were obviously sound asleep. She walked over to her bed and sat down. She Slowly un buckled her left shoe. and slipped her Drenched foot out of the Heavily Soiled High Heel. Than It was my turn, She slipped her foot out and I stuck to her foot from the sweat.

I heard a gasp, than nothing.

 

End Notes:
Please Comment
Your a Bug To Me Now by underherheels
Author's Notes:
Surprise, read!

I thought this was it, I was going to be found. But than I realized she got a text message. More girl drama.

I Slowly slipped off of her foot losing my grip, the sweat acting as a lubricant that just wouldnt allow me any traction. With that My hand slipped off and i plummeted into a dive until. SMACK! I was unconsious!

As I woke up, there was a light that was very bright and pierced my eyes. I tried to cover the light but I couldnt move my arms. As i finally came too, I Found a legging tied around me and that I was in a, what seemed like a Bag. I was moved around Alot! It felt as if I was being carried somewhere.

.........................6 hours later.............................

Than I heard the zipper open up and a hand violently grab me and rip me out. As I approached my captor, I saw long hair, it must have been a girl. Well, Well,Well!

Look who we have here. It was Vanessa! Yes I knew I could count on her! "Vanessa, its Me! Thank you for helping me I owe......" I was cut off mid stream. Saving you? She said.

Ok let me get this straight. Youre shrunken now right?

"Yes" ( I didnt like where this was going)

I am your owner?

"NO!"

"Wrong answer"

I knew you liked me, and you would text me every day and I hated it! You interrupted me during tests, at school even at Dance. I tried to be as dry as I could with you, but you always texted me back paragraphs! i didnt have the guts to tell you to shut up because I knew that at my height there are girls that could beat me up let alone you!

But now, Look at the advantage I have over you! Say Good-bye to your old life and welcome to your new one. She Walked over to her closet and threw me into her High Heel Boot.

"When I get back this shoe better be sparkaling, Eat all the foot grime and lick the sole clean. With That she left laughing at me.

I could not believe what I just heard. I didnt know she hated me that much! I feel horrible but at the same time I want to kill that stupid BITCH!

I have nothing else to do now but clean her shoe, as I ponder on the events that just happend to me. Sweet little Vanessa at 5' just grabbed my once Muscular form! and threw me in a shoe! I am not some animal, to clean her shoes for her I am Human I have rights!

My Pleas were worth nothing. At my current height she could do anything she wanted to me! I cried for hours knowing that FI I dont come up with a plan, my life is gone, hers wont be though, she has her whole life ahead of her, and she has just ended one!

...............................3 Hours Later...........................................

Vanessa hurry up! I heard her mother say

She stomped into the room dumped the contents of her high heel onto her palm, and I came roling out, when she saw me she spit on me.

i have never been subject to something so vile, it was sticky, thick, slimy and it would leave! I tried to breath but just swallowed it instead, she grabbed me threw me into her Ugg boot shoved her foot in and took off. I heard her stop and grab her dance bag. that couldnt be good, I thought to myself. she must be going to school. But I dont remember her going to sleep (Than again I have no concept of time). As I lay in her ugg boot I felt the heat rise very quickly with that the saliva was easily able to come off of my body, but it left my hair in a sticky mess.

End Notes:
What do you think should happen?
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2052