Sunny Saturday by Black Neptune
Summary:

A look into one quiet weekend of a submissive woman and her dominant boyfriend, the latter of which brings an item to really spice things up.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Giant, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: Saturday Series
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 6938 Read: 26760 Published: October 27 2010 Updated: November 02 2010

1. Part 1 by Black Neptune

2. Part 2 by Black Neptune

Part 1 by Black Neptune
Author's Notes:

Okay, once again, if you didn't catch it in the categories, let me reiterate: This story is a giant male/shrunken female story, and it's HEAVILY foot-based (the first part, at least). If you don't like one or the other (or both), you're best advised to hit the Back button on your browser right now.

Those of you who stuck by, enjoy!


Sunny Saturday (part 1)

Sunlight shone into the bedroom through the windows, as Sally laid on her bed, her legs hanging off of the side of the bed. It was the end of yet another long work week, and like many others she used her Saturdays to unwind and ease her mind for the week that was to come. No friends--at least, not most of the time--and no outside activities. Just time alone with her boyfriend Dustin, who had stepped out to, in his words, "check something out." She wondered what it was, but she could always ask him when he returned.

With her arm across her forehead, she laid on the bed, staring up at the white ceiling through the auburn hair that partly covered her eyes and awaiting Dustin's return. She did not have to wait long, as she soon heard the sound of their apartment's door unlocking and opening. Her heart started to race, and her body began to shiver in anticipation. She sat up, moving her hair out of her face in the process, and watched the closed door, eventually eyeing the now turning doorknob. The door opened, revealing none other than Dustin, as she had expected. He walked inside, with a leather bag in hand.

"Welcome back, baby," Sally greeted. "What's that?"

"What, this?" Dustin lifted the bag up slightly. "Something I bought at that gypsy shop down the street. I think it'll enhance our funtime."

"Oh really?" Sally became curious. "What is it?"

"You'll find out in a little bit," he replied as he placed the bag on the dresser nearby.

Sally stood up from the bed, and slowly walked towards him with a sly, hungry look on her face. "Is that right? Well, I guess I don't have a choice but to do what you say."

Dustin smiled. "Look at you. You're ready to go at it already."

"Of course! I was waiting for this all week!" Sally excitedly said.

Dustin chuckled. "Well, I guess we should get started, then."

"Thank you," Sally smiled and started to lean her face in towards his lips.

Just then, Dustin brought up his hand, and placed its fingers on her mouth, preventing her from coming closer.

"No," he said, changing his tone into a commanding one. "The game has already started. You're no longer on this level. ...Get on the floor."

Sally shuddered, but also licked her lips. As Dustin removed his hand from her face, she began to slowly lower herself onto the floor. As she dropped, her eyes took in the sight of the brown T-shirt that he wore, then his navy blue jeans. Then, she reached the floor, now on her hands and knees, and looking right at Dustin's bare feet clad in brown flip-flops. Perfect choice for what she would have to do, she thought.

Afterwards, she drew closer to his left foot, and began to kiss his toes. Again, and again. She went at it, pressing her lips against each digit on his foot, as well as working her tongue between them, tasting the slipper's insole with the tip of her tongue in the process.

Dustin watched as she subjugated herself into such a demeaning role. He relished the feel of her wet tongue on and inbetween his toes. He became hungry for more; after all, this was just the tip of the iceberg.

He lifted his right foot off from the floor, and then placed it on top of her head, pushing it closer to his left foot. As he pressed down harder on her head, Sally's worship became more intense; he could feet her trying to take his big toe into her mouth, and could feet her tongue underneath it. He lifted his toes, allowing her to bring it into her mouth, after which she began to suckle it. The sensations of which made him physically excited. More than he was once she had started, at least.

After a few minutes of this, he removed his foot from her head and placed it back on the floor. Then, with his left foot, he lightly kicked her away. She got the message, and halted her worship. She looked up at him from the floor; from her position he looked more like a giant, one that would and could crush her underfoot at any time he wanted.

To be frank, she would much enjoy such a fate, if it came down to it.

"On your back," Dustin ordered.

Sally did as he commanded, repositioning herself to lay down on the floor on her back, her head farthest away from him.

Then, he moved. He walked closer, before stepping right onto her stomach with his right foot. His weight pushed the air out of her lungs, and thus she started to breathe heavily. With his left foot, he stepped onto her chest between her breasts and neck. She looked up at him, more resembling a towering titan to her than a normal human being.

As she looked up towards his face, the sole of his flip-flop appeared from the bottom of her field of vision, along with his body's weight shifting more onto where his left foot stood. The image of his face was completely obscured by his powerful foot stepping down right onto her face, pressing it into its sole. She felt the weight increase on her face once more as his left foot stepped off of her chest. She endured the immense weight being subjected onto her head, before he walked off of her, and walked to their bed.

She looked as he sat down on the bed, setting his feet onto the floor.

"Get over here," he demanded.

Sally rolled over to her belly, and crawled to where he sat. Upon reaching the bed, she leaned to her left and planted a kiss on his right foot.

"Did I say you could do that?" he scolded. "You act when I tell you to act. Got it?"

She looked up towards him. "Yes, Master."

"Good. Now, get on your back again."

Sally did as she was told, and once again rolled onto her back. This time, with her head closest to Dustin. Upon completing this, Dustin lifted both of his feet, and set them right onto her face. She felt him pressing down with a bit more force, but she gladly endured.

With her underfoot, Dustin looked towards the television across the room, and decided to watch something on it. Not that there was much to watch on a Saturday, but anything would work to keep Sally in her place for as long as he wanted to. He looked around himself, and then towards the nightstands. The remote was nowhere nearby. He looked over near the TV again, and noticed that the remote had been set down right next to it.

"Moving the remote again?" Dustin sighed. "Don't you know how inconvenient that is, having to get up and go all the way over there?"

He then stood up, right on Sally face. Her head bore the full weight of his body, all the while she tensed with excitement. Instead of moving immediately, Dustin stood there for several seconds, before finally stepping off of her face and walking towards the television. He grabbed the remote, and walked back, again stepping on her face with his right foot.

Dustin sat down on the bed, and momentarily removed his foot from Sally. Then he slid off both of his flip-flops and dropped them onto the floor besides Sally, before again setting his now completely bare feet onto her face, rubbing them back and forth on her.

"Now, let's see what's on TV," he said as he pressed the power button on the remote.

With the television now on, he started to flip through the channels to see if there was anything interesting to watch. Indeed, this being Saturday afternoon, the chances of finding such a program was slim. There were infomercials, documentaries that covered subjects that he did not find appealing, cartoons that relied more on cheap gags than actual humor--though perhaps children nowadays were more easily amused--and movies. Eventually he came upon what looked like an action movie, evident by the high speed car chase scene--littered with gunfire--that was going on.

"Eh." Dustin shrugged, and placed the remote on the bed besides him.

He directed most of his attention towards the TV, watching the movie's high-adrenaline scenes unfold. Occasionally he shuffled his feet, taking in the feeling of Sally soft face against his soles. He felt her tongue lick along the ball of his right foot, and then his left. Enjoying this, he pressed down harder on her head, further burying her face into his soles.

After nearly 20 minutes, the movie that was airing on the TV ended. As the credits rolled over the tune of heavy rock music, Dustin picked up the remote and turned the TV off. He then looked downward at his submissive girlfriend, her face still pinned under his feet. He then looked towards the leather bag that he had set down on the dresser earlier. Perhaps it was now nearly time to use what he had bought.

Sally felt the weight upon her face increase once more as he stood on her, and then walked off of her face, onto her chest again, and then on the floor. Her face was slightly wet with sweat as she breathed heavily and watched Dustin walk to the dresser and reach inside of the leather bag that he had placed there. He pulled out what looked like a large green gemstone; such an item looked expensive. She wondered how much he had paid for it, and what he intended to use it for.

"On your knees," Dustin ordered.

She obeyed his command, sitting up and then moving her legs so that she sat on her knees. She looked towards him, still towering over her in her current position.

"What is that?" Sally asked, referring to the stone.

"This is what I bought at that gypsy store," Dustin answered.

"Yeah, I know. But what is it?"

Dustin gave her a sly smile. "Close your eyes, and you'll find out."

Thinking nothing of it, Sally shut her eyes.

"And don't open them until I say so," Dustin said.

She sat there, her eyes closed tight. She wondered what he was planning to do next. Planning to do with this rock that would supposedly enhance their already steamy session.

She waited. And waited. And waited some more. She felt a slight tingling sensation, but she chalked it up to her body still enthralled over it being trampled and dominated in such a fashion.

She heard Dustin laugh. His laugh sounded much louder than usual.

"Okay. You can open your eyes now." Even his voice boomed around her. She wondered what was going on.

As soon as she opened her eyes, her heart skipped a beat at what she was beholding. Their bedroom had grown to an enormous scale. Everything dwarfed her as if she was in the middle of a large metropolis filled with skyscrapers.

And then there was Dustin, who stood even taller than the furniture, like a true giant.

Frightened, Sally stood up, and yelled, "What did you do!? What happened?!"

Dustin laughed. "You like it? It's all thanks to this thing," he said, referring to the gemstone in his hand. "The lady there told me about it, and demonstrated it on one of the employees there. At that point, I just had to have it."

Sally was still nervous. "Why?"

"Since you like being underfoot like a bug, I figured that you would love the real deal. So there you are, only like 2 or something inches tall."

Sally could not believe it. That this rock that he had purchased had the power to shrink matter; she had no clue that such an artifact existed in the world, or could exist. Part of her thought that she had passed out from the euphoria from being his literal doormat.

Dustin placed the gem onto the counter, and then started to walk towards her. Each one of his footsteps was massive; the loud thuds upon the hardwood floor rumbled her ears, and the vibrations very nearly caused her to lose her balance.

He stopped right in front of her, and at that point she was able to fully realized just how big he was compared to her. His face was so high up that from her perspective it could have reached into the sky.

"There's something I want to try," he said. "It should work, since the lady also demonstrated it, but I want to see what it feels like."

He walked a bit to the side, and slid his feet back into those same flip-flops that had been upon her face. Sally looked from his feet down at her level, and then up to his face high in the proverbial heavens as he turned to face her.

"What are you gonna do?" Sally asked.

Dustin did not respond. At least, not verbally. Sally noticed his titanic right foot lift off of the floor slightly, and then move over above her. The image of his face was completely blocked by the sole of his sandal, which in turn completely engulfed her within its shadow.

Her heart sank. Something inside of her began to worry that he was taking their game too far.

"W-wait!!" She yelled. "You're going to step on me like this?! What if I die!?"

The sandal quickly descended, giving her no time to react at all before it stepped onto her small body, knocking her off of her feet and onto the floor. She screamed as the sole pressed her against the hard floor, and then as the weight began to increase. She expected her body to burst like a grape at any second.

...However, what she expected did not come to pass. As Dustin stepped down harder, her body felt as if it was exerting an equal amount of force that prevented it from being crushed, though it was still painful. She ceased screaming; perhaps he had known that this would happen. After all, she knew that he wouldn't try anything that would blatantly put her at serious risk of dying.

Now with the assurance that she was not going to die after all, she began to take in this new kind of domination.

Dustin smiled in satisfaction as he looked down at his right foot pressing down hard on Sally underneath. The gemstone's magic had worked just as it did at the store, as he did not feel her body compress under his foot. It felt more like he was stepping on a hard stone instead of a small, fragile human being.

Therefore, he could up the ante.

Raising his heel, he started to twist his foot back-and-forth, grinding on her body as if he was putting out a cigarette. For several seconds, he continued this action, imagining what it would have been like if she had not had bodily protection, to hear and feel each and every one of her bones crack and break under his mighty foot; it would not have been the first time he fantasized about actually crushing her like a bug, but at least this way he can get the same thrill over and over again.

Eventually, Sally felt the twisting of Dustin's powerful foot come to an end, before settling on her once more. Then, she felt the pressure increase exponentially, as if his foot was bearing the weight of his whole body, before the weight just as quickly lifted off of her. Her eyes took in light once more as her head rang. He hair was an unraveled mess, as were her clothes. However, she did not care.

Being dominated in such a fashion, like she was truly nothing but a bug, turned her on greatly. She was nearly about to explode in a burst of sexual thrill.

Dustin stood nearby, looking right at her.

"Oh baby..." Sally moaned. "That was wonderful..."

"I knew you'd like it," Dustin said, before sliding his right foot out of its sandal and letting it fall to the floor right next to her. "Get on."

Sally nodded, and then stood to her wobbly legs. She climbed onto the flip-flop, and stood at its center.

"Lay down," Dustin ordered.

Again, she complied, and laid down on the insole, the top of her head touching the sandal's thong.

"For the next few hours or so," Dustin said, "I'm going to keep you in a place where you belong. Right there, under my foot as I do whatever. And there's nothing you can do about it, you little insect. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master," Sally replied.

"Good."

Sally watched as Dustin slid his foot back into the flip-flop, completely engulfing her body and pressing her between his sole and the shoe as he secured his grip of the thong. His foot settled, that much she could tell from the weight being exerted on her body.

He stood in place for a minute of so--taking in the feeling of Sally's small frame beneath his foot--before he finally began to walk out of the bedroom. He thought about what to do next; perhaps just take a walk around their apartment just because. As he walked into the living room, his mind went to the many other things he could do with her tiny body. Like throwing her into his mouth and chewing her like gum. Or drop her in his underwear, with nothing but his manhood to keep her company. Speaking of manhood, he could also use her body as "target practice", so to speak, with his fluids as the ammunition. Such thoughts made him sense below; he knew for sure that he had to try them out later.

With the constant shifting of weight on her body under Dustin's foot, Sally found that she could no longer contain herself. She reached into her panties, and began to fondle herself.

In her mind, there was nothing more arousing than a dominant man, and she was lucky enough to come across the most dominant man she had ever known.



[END PART 1]
Part 2 by Black Neptune

Sunny Saturday (part 2)

Sunlight shone into the kitchen as Dustin sat at the table, eating a chicken sandwich that he had prepared himself. Two-and-a-half hours had passed since he had used the magical gemstone to shrink Sally; he could still feel her squirming beneath his foot. He tensed and curled his toes, garnering a bit more of a reaction from his miniscule girlfriend. As he looked at his sandwich, he wondered if they should take a small break and let her eat something. He quickly answered his own question.

No. At least, not at that moment.

Soon after finishing off the last bits of his sandwich, as well as the soda that remained in the cup nearby, he turned around in the chair, facing away from the table, and stretched his legs out slightly. Then, he slid his feet out of their flip-flops, and let them sit there on the tiled floor. Somewhat embedded in his right sandal was Sally, who was breathing heavily out of either exhaustion or euphoria, or perhaps both.

"Get up," Dustin ordered as he jabbed her with his toe.

She complied, and stood up to her feet. With the same foot, he shoved her off of the sandal and onto the floor. She stumbled a bit, but quickly regained her footing.

"Are you hungry?" Dustin asked.

Sally looked up towards his face. "Yeah, kinda."

Dustin smiled, and then placed his right foot on the floor right in front of her. "Well, there's your dinner. Dig in."

Sally shivered, but eagerly approached his giant ped. She squeezed inbetween his big and second toes and started to lick the skin within. Placing both her hands on the flesh walls to either side of her, she hungrily lapped both sides of his toes as well as the webbing that connected them. She did not stop there. She climbed up onto his foot, and began to repeatedly kiss each of his toes. She had completely lost herself; she was drunk with the absolute power that he had over her.

Dustin chuckled. "Easy there, girl."

He then kicked his foot forward, sending little Sally flying off of his foot and crashing onto the floor some distance away. She was not seriously hurt, however. Dustin stood up and then approached her, his footsteps ringing loud in her ears with each step. She prepared to stand up, but he arrived at where she was so fast; his massive foot came down on top of her small body and pressed it back onto the floor with an immense weight. Just as quickly, he stepped off of her and walked out of the kitchen.

Sally laid there on the floor, still caught in a euphoric frenzy. Part of her wanted to move, to follow him, but the other, more dominant part, fought to keep her on the floor. She waited for her Master to return, to see what else he would have in store for her.

The floor beneath her vibrated, and she heard the loud crashes of his footsteps coming closer. Her heart began to race, for he was returning.

Indeed, Dustin appeared at the kitchen doorway, looking straight ahead and not anywhere at the floor below him. As he walked inside and approached her once again, Sally braced herself for the inevitable stomp that would befall her puny body. As he towered over her, she closed her eyes and awaited the feeling of his sole on top of her.

...However, it never came to pass, as he merely stepped over her, missing her by mere inches. Upon realizing this, she was overcome with disappointment.

"You missed!" She yelled playfully.

Dustin continued inside, either not hearing or ignoring her. Sally stood up and followed him the best she could. He had stopped in front of the sink, and had started running the water. She heard the sound of the dishes clatter, and saw him hold up the plate that he had taken from the table and place it in the sink.

She ran closer to him, eventually reaching his left heel. She looked upward towards the head of the giant; he did not seem to notice her on the floor below him. She then brought her eyes back downward, at his heel partially covered by his jeans. With his attention away from her, she decided to surprise him.

With a smile, she kneeled down and approached his heel, with the intent of planting a kiss on it. She drew closer, and closer still, until all she could see was his skin. Just then, the heel lifted off of the floor, causing her to tumble down. She looked above her just in time to see the heel descend back down, this time right on top of her. She felt him press at her body with an increasing amount of force, and she began to squirm underneath. However, she could not even try to free herself; not that she wanted to.

Dustin smiled as he felt her underneath his left heel. He had pretended to not notice her approach him, and waited for her to get close enough to catch her. He was amused at how she had walked right into his trap. Keeping her underfoot, he resumed to wash the very few dishes that were in the sink; after all, it was not like Sally was going to do them that day.

In no time at all, he finished the chore that he had taken up. He grabbed a sheet of paper towel from the roll on the counter to wipe his hands off with, before tossing it into the trash bin. Then, he turned his attention back to his tiny girlfriend pinned underneath his heel. Her movements had gotten somewhat slower than they were before.

He lifted his heel, and looked closely at her breathing heavily. He took a few steps back, so that she was directly in front of him.

Sally looked up once again at her gigantic boyfriend, his eyes locked directly on her. They stared at each other for several seconds, perhaps even a minute. Beforelong, Sally decided to stand up, wondering what he was waiting for. As soon as she stood to her feet, his huge right foot shot at her, capturing her between its big and second toes. She struggled a bit in his grasp, before he tightened his toes, squeezing her body between them.

"What's wrong? Too much for you?" Dustin taunted.

Before Sally could answer, Dustin squeezed even tighter. She let out a cry, one mixed with pain and arousal. There was nothing she could do to resist this; if it weren't for her body's current state, she would have had her innards squeezed right out of her.

Soon he stomped his foot down on the floor, capturing most of her body beneath his foot, leaving only her head, shoulders, and parts of her arms exposed between his toes.

"How does it feel to be treated like a bug?" Dustin asked as he pressed down on her ever so harder.

With the immense weight on her chest, Sally struggled to answer, but was able to eventually speak out, "Awesome... You are... so sexy... right now..."

"I don't think I heard all of that, but I'll take that as you saying that you love it."

Sally nodded.

"Of course you do."

Dustin then moved his foot so that it was completely covering her underneath. Then, he lifted his foot, and stomped down hard on her. He lifted it again, and stomped again. And once more. After the third time, he twisted and grinded his foot, pressing down on her body with as much force as he could. He could feel her flailing about underneath his sole, but he paid it no mind as he imagined himself crushing her tiny life into a fine paste on the floor.

Sally head was ringing, having been stomped on with great force thrice and then grounded into the floor. As much as she was enjoying this, she wondered if Dustin was getting a bit too into it. She was glad that her body was fighting its hardest to stalve off complete obliteration; otherwise she would have long since been pulverized flatter than a pancake.

Soon, the foot's persistent twisting slowed to a stall. He slid his foot back, pulling it off of her and slightly pulling her back with it before she was completely free from its grasp.

She stood to her feet, her legs wobbly and her head dizzy. She struggled to maintain her footing.

"Honey?" she called. "Don't you think you're getting a little to rough now?"

Dustin laughed. "No such thing as too rough, you bug. Do you want me to put you through the ringer again?" As he said this, he lifted his right foot above her once more.

As expected, the foot quickly descended. And just as quickly, Sally lept out of its way, narrowly avoiding it as it crashed down behind her. Dustin was surprised to see this.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "I thought you liked being under my feet."

His left foot rose from the floor, and hovered over her. She hastily stood to her feet and started to run. Again, she was able to avoid being crushed underneath as it stomped down behind her.

Dustin chuckled a little. "I see... So you wanna play a game of Cat-and-Mouse, huh? Well, bring it."

Sally continued to dash across the tiled kitchen floor. She was somewhat excited--adrenaline pumped through her veins, and she was eager to see how long she would last against him in this latest game.

Dustin merely watched her flee away from him, not moving an inch. He wanted to give her even a small head start. After all, he would be able to catch her within seconds.

Once she passed the halfway point between him and the next room, he decided to finally make his move. With just a mere few steps, he had already covered the distance that it took her minutes to run and he towered over her. He then lifted his foot over her.

Sally saw the huge shadow engulf the area around her. She did not even have to look up, for she knew what was hanging directly overhead. She made a sharp turn to her right, and succeeded once again in avoiding his foot as it stomped onto the floor. The vibrations caused by the sheer force of his ped hitting the ground caused her to fall to the floor, but she quickly stood back up and ran.

Her feet were starting to burn despite the relatively cool tiles; she wished that she had on her athletic shoes instead of running bare; though she had no idea that her day would involve her literally getting a new view on her life.

The shadow appeared again, and again she dodged the heavy footfall. She was becoming rather proud of herself, cocky even; so much so that a sudden idea popped into her head. Immediately, she made a u-turn and ran right for the foot that had just crashed onto the floor behind her. She quickly climbed onto the foot, and began to bite into his flesh, as what little "revenge" that she could give back to him.

"Ow!" Dustin playfully cried. The bite did not hurt in the least; it felt more like a small itch. However, he was surprised to see her actually fight back in her own little way. Despite this, she had become much more assertive than a good tiny slave should be.

Lifting his other foot, he brought it over her and quickly swatted her against the foot that she was attacking. Immediately, the itching sensation stopped, and with his attacking foot he pushed her onto the floor between his feet.

Then, he jumped and landed directly onto her small body, trying his best to get half of her body underneath each of his soles. He succeeded in doing so, and stood on top of her without moving his legs at all.

There was nothing Sally could do as she watched Dustin's entire being fall on top of her and bash her into the floor. Her upper body was caught under his right foot's ball, and her lower body his left one. Her assault had failed; not that she had much hope in it in the first place. She stayed still, unable to move her body at all due to both fatigue and the force that he was exerting upon her helpless body. All she could do was breathe in the light smell of his sole as her face was buried into it.

After a while, the weight shifted somewhat. Then, several seconds later, his feet both lifted off of her body, exposing her to light once more. She looked to where Dustin was, and saw that he was now sitting on the floor, though his soles were still lifted off of it and resting on the heels.

Sally slowly stood up, and looked beyond his feet and legs, right up to his face as his eyes were watching her.

"You look like a mess," Dustin finally said.

Sally did not respond, at least not verbally. Her body was going through a mix of feelings; pain, inferiority, enthrallment, and euphoria. They were so strong at that point that she wanted to release herself in a sea of pleasure.

"I'm about to burst..." Sally said.

Dustin looked at her for a few seconds. "...What was that?"

"...Nothing..."

"Hm."

His feet then moved to both sides of her, and settled on their sides. Then, they closed in, capturing her in between them. Sally found herself sandwiched between both walls of flesh, and then started to spin around and around rapidly as the soles started to rub against each other. She was rolled from the toes to the arches and then the heels, and then back again. She began to become dizzy; he knew that she hated becoming dizzy for any reason, but she knew that at that point, her personal feelings did not matter to him.

She was now just a tool to be used for his own gratification.

Soon, he held her tiny body between both balls of his feet, and began to press her head between both of his big toes. Sally's head felt like it was going to pop under the pressure being forced upon it, but as she had come to expect now, that was not going to happen.

Then, the feet separated, dropping her onto the floor. He ran his right foot over her body, and rubbed her face with his toe, before using it to press her head against the floor once more. Her face was embedded in his toe, but all she could do was open her mouth and lick it as hungrily as she could.

Finally, he withdrew his foot, and placed it on the side of her. He then reached over his legs and picked her off the floor with his right hand. Her body hung limp in his grasp as he stood up and began to walk.

"...Where are we going?" Sally asked.

"To the bathroom," Dustin replied.

Indeed, he had soon entered into the bathroom. He closed the door, and then approached the toilet, lifting the seat up with his free hand. Using the same hand, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his erected member.

Sally witnessed this, and immediately knew what he was planning to do with her. Or rather she hoped that that's what she was going to do with her. She was cupped into his palm, and Dustin looked down at her.

"Make your Master happy," he said.

Sally nodded excitedly and eagerly. Then, she watched as she was lowered underneath his monstrously hugedick, and then brought up towards it, until she could feel its warm flesh against hers. Afterwards, she felt that he had started to pump. She aided as best as she could, using her tongue to assist in his self-gratification, though as rapidly as he was moving she was afraid that she would end up losing her tongue; she had no idea of her invincibility--so to speak--extended that far.

So instead, she started to use her hands and feet, using them to rub his throbbing member as he did rubbed her between it and his hand. It was the least she could do, considering her size.

Then, the pressure upon her body was removed, as she was brought away from it and dangled from his fingers by her arms right in the line of fire, right in front of his throbbing penis.

Then, it happened. Viscous white fluid began to shoot out at her from within, completely coating her with the warm liquid from head to toe. He did not let up; it continually fired round after round of his seed onto her small body. Clumps of it got in her hair, some even her mouth, and her clothes were drenched wet with his semen. And yet, she did not try to fight it; she accepted it all with glee.

Soon, the gunk shots came to an end. She shook her head rapidly, in an attempt to throw off the semen that was covering her face; more dripped down from her hair, however.

Sally looked around, expecting to be moved away from below. Instead, she remained in the same spot; Dustin did not make any kind of movement with the hand that held her. Confused, she looked up at his face.

He smiled. "It's not done yet. Don't you want that stuff washed off of you?"

She shuddered; again, she knew exactly what was going to happen next.

A few seconds later, exactly what she had predicted came to pass: from his cock now came a different kind of fluid; a putrid, yellow stream. Again it splashed onto her body, drenching her in urine. As he had said, the cum covering her body before was being washed off of her and falling into the toilet below. Though now she was coated in pee, and her clothes and hair smelled as such. She endured the deluge of piss spraying on her for perhaps over 15 seconds, holding her head away from it so that none of it would make its way into her mouth.

"There you go!" Dustin said as the amber stream died off. "All clean!"

She turned her head back to face him. She did not have long to take in his sight, as he quickly swung the arm whose hand held her and tossed her behind him. She impacted the ground a few feet--his scale--away from the doorway. Again, she was not seriously hurt, but she was still fatigued from earlier.

She heard the toilet flush, and then the faucet in the sink run. She watched as he washed his hands, before wiping them off on one of the nearby towels and turning the water off. Then, he started to walk towards her.

She stood to her wobbly legs, and was nearly prepared to escape his path. However, she was not fast enough, as his foot came down on her and crushed her right back into the floor underneath its titanic weight. She felt him slightly twist on the foot, before it lifted off of her. She looked as he opened the bathroom door and walked out.

She merely stared at the doorway for several seconds, before looking towards the ceiling. Once again, her arousal had peaked, and she dug her hand into her panties and began to caress herself, until she climaxed with a loud moan.

This was perhaps the greatest day of her life. Being treated like an actual bug and and underneath the feet of her boyfriend was something that she could have only dreamed of before; their constant roleplay beforehand was nice and all, but nothing beat the real thing, she had come to realize. Breathing heavily with her limbs stretched out on the floor, she closed her eyes and relived in her mind each and every time she had been dominated as such that day. She did not even care that her wet clothes still smelled of urine.

After a while, she heard those unmistakable footsteps return. She looked to her side, and saw those gigantic toes on the floor beside her. She looked up, past his jean pants, his brown t-shirt, and into his face high above her. Such a titanic figure... At that moment, part of her wished that her body had not been resilent at all; she would had gladly given up her life to this man, to be smashed into a fine paste underneath his mighty feet as if she were nothing more than an annoying pest.

But at least this way, there would be more chances in the future to indulge in this exhilarating activity.

Without a word, he kneeled down and picked her off of the floor. He brought her up to his face, and examined her small frame.

"That was wonderful..." Sally purred. "You were amazing... Like a god..."

Dustin smiled. "Of course. I aim to please."

"...So, are we done?" Sally asked, a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Well, just about," he answered. "But I'm going to put you somewhere very close to me for the rest of the day."

Sally tilted her head in curiosity. "Oh?"

With his free hand, he lifted his shirt slightly and unbuckled and unzipped his pants once more. Then, he stretch out the band of his briefs and held Sally over the dark abyss inside. She looked downward, and then up back at him.

A sly expression appeared on her face. "What are you waiting for?"

Dustin let out a short laugh. "Alright, then."

She was then released from his grasp, and fell into the dark and musky prison. Upon hitting the fabric floor, looked upward, right as he released the band and enveloped her in complete darkness. She heard a zip right in front of her as well, signifying that she had officially been completely trapped inside.

As she felt his legs move, she sat down and moved closer to his now resting manhood. She rubbed her hands on it, and began to caress and kiss it. Her actions seemed to bring it back to life once more.

~~~

Much later, Dustin rested on his bed, watching the program COPS on TV as the orange glow of the setting sun shone in through the windows. Sally--having since been restored back to her original size--walked inside of the room. She had just finished taking a shower, as her hair was still wet and she was wrapped in a white bathrobe.

"How are you feeling?" Dustin asked.

"Wonderful!" Sally cheerfully answered. "It's like all my worries from this week just washed away! And I have you to thank for it!"

Dustin smiled as she approached him and kissed him on the lips.

"Too bad I have to work tomorrow," Dustin said. "We could have did this again."

"Yeah, but there's always next Saturday," Sally said optimistically. "Besides, I think we should only do it once a week, because any more would make it lose its value."

"True enough."

Sally then made her way to the foot of the bed, and sat down upon it. She then took his right foot in hand, and began to suckle on its toes.

Dustin laughed. "Nothing can stop you, huh? You really love my feet."

Sally grinned as she took to kissing and licking underneath his toes and across his sole, all the while he laid back and relished in the sensations that her mouth brought him. Indeed, though they had resolved to play their shrunken games once a week on a Saurday, she could not make the same resolution with plain old foot worship; she eagerly and happily took his foot into her mouth, and treated it as if it belonged to a god.

Because now she was sure of it; he had proven to her that he was indeed her god. A god that had been born on that sunny Saturday.

 

[The End]

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1910