Undesired Consequences: A Story of Infatuation by ShadowCross
Summary: A young high school love triangle changes when a young girl accidentally destroys her crush. An unaware story with disasterous consequences of loving a girl in a committed relationship.
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Couples , Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3704 Read: 68925 Published: October 16 2010 Updated: February 13 2011

1. The Back Story of an Obtuse Triangle by ShadowCross

2. The Problem with Magic by ShadowCross

3. She Came from Above by ShadowCross

4. If A Tower Could Fuck A City by ShadowCross

The Back Story of an Obtuse Triangle by ShadowCross
They were only young adults, but Kyle knew he was in love with Catherine. The only problem was that she was dating Connor.  Kyle had decided that he wouldn't try to win Catherine's heart, he gave up.  And that's what is wrong with love, specifically infatuation, exists on all different levels of the subconscious. A young lady may begin to develop feelings for a guy once he stops showing interest. It's the "cat and mouse" game we play. Whereas spite, in conjunction with repercussions of infatuation,  can and does destroy all one stands for in life.

To digress into a long and drawn out introduction would be tedious, pointless even. To say the least, boy likes girl, boy stops pursuit because girl is in a relationship, girl notices and wants to become a friend with the boy, and things spiral out of control. All this happened over the last two years of high school for Kyle and Catherine. Connor, Catherine's boyfriend, was unsuspecting, unsuspicious even. It wasn't until one day when Connor walked out of class and caught Catherine leaning in for a kiss from Kyle. From there, things went downhill as Connor attempted to control Catherine leveraging their relationship.

Kyle was heartbroken. His fantasy was beginning to fade quickly. Catherine was a 5'2" beauty. Her 32C breasts were absolutely beautiful and her shapely ass was just the cutest thing ever. The way she walked, the way her golden brown hair swayed back and forth, gentle curls bouncing were things most guys dreamed of. The jeans she wore everyday just teased him even more. But he didn't want to scuffle with Connor. Connor was a football player and definitely bigger than Kyle. If he wanted, Connor would have pounded him into the ground. The only thing holding Connor back was his future athletic career's scholarships.

However, only weeks later, Catherine called Kyle after school and asked him to come over. She sounded excited and he was thereby intrigued. As quickly as he possible he made haste to her house. She was waiting for him on the lawn, jumping up and down stating she could make things disappear. He didn't believe her, he need to see it for himself so naturally he asked for a demonstration. They proceeded up to her room. She pulled out a marble and placed it in her palm. He watched intently as she focused on the small piece of glass in her hand, seconds later it was gone. He couldn't believe what he had just seen, a marble disappeared right before his eyes without any illusions.

She looked at him, he looked at her, they embraced in a kiss. Almost a minute later they broke their hold of each other. She was stunning and beautiful in the sliver of daylight which shone through her curtains of the picture window. She just stood their, looking confused but happily back at him waiting for him to make the next move. But it's in perfect seconds like those that we freeze or a coincidence destroys the moment. The doorbell rang, and broke the moment. Catherine spun around while Kyle was frozen stiff. It was Connor and they both knew it.
The Problem with Magic by ShadowCross
The problem with Catherine's "disappearing" spell was that it wasn't a disappearing spell. Catherine was no genie, but her family had descended from a line of sorcerers. These weren't  magicians, rather the real type of magic wielding folk, known as sorcerers. Her parents hadn't told her for her own good, they would later and after the fact. Magic is dangerous, especially the first few hundred times one uses it, you never know what will happen. Magic allows the caster to carryout conscious thoughts on the world around him or her. The problem with untrained sorcerers and sorceresses is focus. Without focus, anything can be blended, including the line of thoughts running through someone's mind.

Catherine's mind was on three things simultaneously when the doorbell rang. The first was that she wanted to sex up Kyle. The second though was where she had placed the condoms for protection. The third thought hit her when she heard the doorbell ring. She needed to hide Kyle before Connor found him, she NEEDED to hide him now. But when she spun back to tell Kyle to hide, he was gone. Stunned, she looked around her room and in each room as she walked toward the front door. Kyle was nowhere to be found. Catherine figured he'd slip out from wherever he was hiding when he had the chance, as he knew Connor would beat down on him if he caught him here. Catherine opened the door and let her boyfriend in.

Meanwhile, Kyle was lost and confused in the blink of an eye. He had seen Catherine spin around to look at her door when the doorbell rang. The next moment he wasn't standing in her room, in fact, he was laying on his back, on a wet, slippery, and rubbery surface. Far in front of him he could see a clear wall with letters the size of billboards on the other side. The letters seemed to spell out something, but Kyle's eyes were still adjusting to the darker light.

He lay on his back and he got up carefully to avoid slipping. The entire surface was slippery with some sort of clear substance. The rubber material he lay on sloped upward in every direction. A good twenty-five feet up and nearly a hundred feet in every direction, all around in a gigantic circle, the latex material met the clear ceiling and curled around forming what seemed to be a roll of the material which was translucent and textured.

To be somewhere and then spontaneously somewhere else is a trip. The mind needs to refocus and make sense of one's surroundings. Kyle had no clue what this place could even be. The smell reminded him of the gloves they used in biology. The slippery surface reminded him of the pool tarp he had accidentally once fell on when he was wandering through the dark in the neighbor's yard on a pitch black night. And as his eyes began to further adjust to the darkness, he looked out past the clear wall high above.

Kyle make out a large circular opening which allowed light in. In the shadows to the side he could see a cylindrical tower the size of the Washington Monument with a curved tip. Fear started to set in, as he saw the printing on a white, round, paper covered, pillar object. The pillar object lay next to the cylindrical object, almost as high, but not as wide. It read "Tampax" on the side in big purple letters. Kyle couldn't believe his eyes, this must be a dream.

Focusing back onto the lettering high above, ignoring the smaller black lettering, he began to read the letters one by one, as they were printed backwards:

D..U..R..E..X
P..L..E..A..S..U..R..E....M..A..X
L..O..T....X..V..9..0..5..4
2..0..1..1..-..0..8

Panic struck the little man as he tried to grasp the concept of where he was. It wasn't possible... it just wasn't possible. A thunderous roar rattled through his entire body and environment... it was the sound of Connor laughing.
She Came from Above by ShadowCross
Catherine had hoped that Kyle made it out while she distracted Connor with her sexual prowess. Her loins hurt from the mere though of stripping Kyle down to nothing and pouncing on him like a lioness does her mate. But she wouldn't get to do it now, she had inadvertently gotten Connor all worked up. She pressed herself into him and kissed him deeply, grabbing his rock solid shaft through his jeans. Damn, he was worked up she thought. The simple feel of his cock excited her. She would fuck the living daylights out of Connor and imagine it was Kyle, but she'd have to hurry. Catherine thought of her parents and looked at the clock on her bedside table, it was already 5:30.

"Connor, if you want me, we're going to have to do what we did last week," she said with a mocking tease in her voice.

She watched as he smiled back at her and grinned. She went to grab the vase that sat upon her bedside table, behind the clock and lamp. Peering inside she saw her stash of condoms, KY Jelly, spare tampon, and favorite dildo. None of these would be harmed if filled it with water in the bathroom. She was grateful Connor had brought her a bouquet of flowers today as a cover. She motioned to her bathroom and watched Conner start to undress as he walked through the doorway. Holding the large vase with two hands she followed Conner in.

She placed the vase next to the sink. She closed and locked the bathroom door as Connor got undressed and started to fill the whirlpool. She went back to the vase and grabbed a condom, unknowingly the one Kyle was in, and brought it to her mouth biting the edge to hold it. She began to undress, pulling her top over her head, throwing it to the ground.

Inside the condom, Kyle was shaken. He had seen Catherine's large face appear and the world began to shake. A few seconds later, her gigantic hand had reached in and grabbed his prison. Everything shifted as his prison was lifted and his point of view changed as everything approached her face. She was a gigantic and as her face approached, her mouth opened to reveal a humongous cave that could have swallowed his school whole. Catherine had looked right down at him right before picking up the condom package, or at least in his direction, and not even noticed his predicament. Doing mental math, he figured he'd be almost a single millimeter high. To Catherine, he was nothing. How could things get any worse? Oh right... he was in the tip of a condom.

The cave pulled back, revealing large white pearl rocks which were her teeth. They bit down on the edge of the condom package. Kyle had fallen against the inside, clear back of the wrapper. His view was now down her body. He became aroused as he watched her hands travel down her sides through the plastic window he was laying against and watched as she grabbed her shirt bottom. It quickly flew towards him, knocking him briefly, and when everything settled, his view of her naked breast was amazing. They literally were mountains of flesh hanging in the distance from her gorgeous skin. Her bra came off next, revealing her nipples, tiny mountains of their own. His world moved as her hands lowered her jeans and flung them off with her panties towards a wall out of view.

Her gigantic hands flipped the condom over and a tearing sound rippled his world as Kyle watch the tough tin material tear. Her fingers grabbed the rim of the latex material and with a sudden jolt, Kyle's prison was opened. As she pulled the condom from the wrapper, it rotated, catching Kyle. The teat of the condom fell with the weight of Kyle with the air that rushed by. Caught in the slippery teat, now traveling to it's final resting position, Kyle looked to the rim for escape but found that it was now more than three times it's original distance away. Unless Catherine flipped his prison, he'd be trapped between it and the phallic tower which they were moving towards. At this height though he was nearly a mile off the ground.

The protruding, erect penis of his foe approached. Connor was standing upright, full body exposed and was definitely ready for sex. The creep was even beating himself off while looking at his naked girlfriend. Kyle watched as the giant's hand, beat off something far bigger than the size of the Washington Monument. It was wrapped around the tower, moving towards his position and back. As his prison approached the phallic tower, he saw it twitch, which was more like a momentary earthquake. Moments later the entire latex surface tipped, luckily for Kyle, the teat tipped, creating a fold and pit. He wasn't sure he could call it lucky as the dark pink surface of his doom approached.
If A Tower Could Fuck A City by ShadowCross
Author's Notes:
Sorry it's been so long. I'm going to try to write at least once per week.
As the gigantic head of the cock approached, Conner could smell sex and stale urine. Protected by the fold in the teat, he wouldn't be protected for long. Catherine's giant fingers pressed the rolls of the above and below him to the top and lower edges of the phallus. A matter of milliseconds later, her fingers disappeared from view with the roll of tightly rolled latex. A vibration was felt from Kyle's position as Catherine's fingers were unrolling the ribbed and dotted parts of latex, shaking the phallus. Seconds later her gigantic hand, the size of several skyscrapers flew by. Kyle slipped and the teat caught him. He refused to look at the pink, one-eyed monster that would probably spell his doom and instead looked away.

Catherine was on her knees, her face looked directly at him. Kyle saw her eyes go cross eyed as she gazed in his direction. He got up and started jumping up and down in the slippery tip, sliding around everywhere. But to his best efforts she apparently hadn't seen him. Her eyes glanced skyward, far above him. Her mouth which was closed, and in a neutral position, went into a wide grin. She began to lean in and he watched as her mouth opened to be a large circular cave. She was really going to...

Her mouth engulfed the sky in every direction. Catherine's white teeth looked like buildings organized in a perfectly shaped curved street. Her tongue was too big to take in, it's muscular movements retracting it and hiding it against the floor of her oral cavity. Things grew darker and Kyle's position approached her tonsil. Light was cutoff except from what filtered in around the edges of the monolith cock which he was next to. And in a split second, everything went dark. Last Kyle had seen, he was about to hit her tonsil. Something banged into him, like a gymnast hitting a mat after falling from a trampoline; it was soft, yet firm, and knocked him back onto his ass in the slippery surface of the latex prison.

Something began moving, the floor was moving. Under him, the teat of the condom must have been touching the tongue of his captress. Her tongue was moving and causing vibrations. Seconds later, everything jolted and a his ears popped. A loud successions of gulps were heard which filled Kyle's world. Light flooded the cave as it began to pull away. She was done sucking him. Filled with fear of what would come next, quickly became a reality.

Seconds after Catherine's giant face pulled away, Kyle watched from the tip of dick as she got on her hands and knees, making a 180 degree turn. Her womanhood jetted to the sky, motioning in his direction. A sudden jolt was felt and Kyle fell to his knees. Everything approached Catherine's vulva. Her cleanly shaved slit had an almost glow to it from the white clumpy liquids which we're running out a very tiny cave, just below her budding asshole. Her  womanhood tilted even closer as Kyle watched her hands come into view. She had her chest on the floor and her hands on each side of her ass; She pulled her mountainous asscheeks apart.

Her labial slit divided like the parting of a sea. Only several football fields in front of Kyle, did her hole open to reveal a velvety, moist, pink surface which faded to black as it ran into her depths. She was beautiful even in this moment of sheer terror. But moments later,  Kyle found himself pressed against the tip of the gargantuan cock as he was trapped  being guided towards the reproductive nethers of his high school crush. She seemed so horny, so primal, and even aggressive in her submissive position. Her hips gyrated in a series of tiny anticipatory thrusts towards him.

It was only a matter of seconds before Kyle saw Catherine's vagina gently stretch and part to accommodate himself and Conner's dick. Hiss ears popped and he was pressed against the pink, moist cockhead as it penetrated deep into the love of his life. An abrupt stop came as something pressed the latex wall into Kyle. Conner's warm, yet soft cockhead gave just enough to not crush him, but it was like getting squished between two mattresses. Next came the withdraw, Kyle's ears popped and the condom was sucked on by the negative pressure Catherine's orifice and the retreating piston of the giant phallus made. A little light made it's way in but not for long, Conner thrust back into Catherine at full speed. Kyle felt like he was on a freight train before only to find himself squashed as the surface of the condom hit him. Conner's member twitched as he was shoved face first into latex, pressing against what must be Catherine's cervix. A moan reverberated throughout his hell.

The surface pressing against the latex moved and caused air to shift. Kyle fell into the pocket of stale air as it shifted to his location. He landed flat on latex. In the dark he felt around quickly, but only found the latex wall and a giant chasm which wreaked of stale urine. Then another twitch rocked through his world. Conner felt warm fluid wash over his lower body, the smell of urine became stronger. But without time to think, the suction happened again as Conner started to withdraw. Light appeared and he saw Catherine's womanhood retreating. The world for poor Kyle had begun to reorient itself. In a matter of seconds, he was lying on his back, against the cockhead of the guy he hated most, and looking into the sky of the most intimate place of the girl he loved. She had already begun her decent.

Kyle watched as the shadow fell over him, he watched her labial lips split to reveal her heated cavern. It quickly engulfed him and the train pressed against his back. He was squashed between the now harder cockhead and the wall of latex as the phallus reached it's furthest depth. Everything tightened and the space Kyle was confined to became a vacuum. Then the suction stopped and everything switched back to the swooshing motion of penetration.  Bam, squished again. Suction, swoosh, squished...  suction, swoosh, squished... the tempo began to increase. After only several minutes of agonizing sex with these giants, Kyle felt Connor's surface twitch sharply.

A grunt was heard that echoed through the surface Kyle lay on. The swoosh and squish came next. Trapped with little to no air between himself, cockhead, and latex, he knew what was coming. Thump, thump, thump, is what Kyle heard in rapid succession. It was joined by a low grinding and vibrating noise that traveled throughout the cavern. A wave of warm fluid engulfed Kyle, quickly becoming a sea. The taste flooded his senses as he was swept off the cockhead and into the reservoir of the giant condom. But something happen next that changed his mindset. The sea's pressure increased and Kyle's ears began to hurt. A sudden release and river-like movement brought Kyle onto a slippery hot surface. He blew out and coughed up what seemed like gallons of cum. The buzzing was still present only 10 seconds later when everything began to shake. Kyle fell back onto the surface and was emerged in cum again. The texture was that of diluted yogurt, he slid into hard clumps now and again before the quaking stopped.

The buzzing stopped and pressure released suddenly and there was a satisfying moan of what must be Catherine. Kyle fought to find the ground. Once he did, he braced himself on his hands and knees. He was able to get his head above the surface of the cum and took a deep breath. Pressure began to go negative, and a ring of light began to appear. He looked towards the light and realized the lake was retreating towards it. The ring changed into a circle of blinding light. Kyle had watched Conner's penis withdraw without him. The condom had ruptured! Kyle was trapped in Catherine and looking towards her vaginal opening. He looked the other way and saw the giant circular cervix head just a few feet away. He was small enough to actually barely squeeze through if he wanted. Her cervix was covered in white clumpy goo and greenish mucous. He felt his world shift and the flat surface he was on began to tilt steeply towards the opening which was closing at an alarming rate.

A flowery circular object, smaller in width than Conner's cock, appeared at the entrance to Catherine's opening which Kyle had begun slipping towards. It shot in his direction and opened to produce a white cotton surface. He found himself on the top of tampon and his course now had him flying towards the mucous-covered surface of Catherine's cervix. Light faded as the cave closed, engulfing the Tampax tampon and Kyle. He lay on his back, against the moist cotton which had already begun to absorb the secreations of Catherine and Conner's indescretion.

"Good job Conner, way to bust the condom. Good thing I'm supposed to start my period today," came the muffled voice of Catherine. "Hopefully this tampon gets most of your spunk before my affair tonight with the girls. But honey, that was the best fuck we've had in months."

Motions reverberated throughout the cavern as Catherine must have been getting dressed.

"I'm going to sneak out before your parents find me, I'll maybe see you later tonight babe," Conner said.

"I doubt it, I'm going to a frat party with the sorority that's taking me in next year. It promises to be an interesting night, I probably won't be home till late," Catherine replied.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1886