Little Oak High School by Raza Daza
Summary: Little Oak was your average small town with an average High School...but not everything is average.

-Bullying and hurt feelings can do a lot to a person. Even after the world flips from mocking her to bowing at her feet, Elizabeth Martinez wanted more...
Categories: Body Exploration, Giantess, Butt, Teenager (13-19), Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 41068 Read: 86564 Published: October 05 2010 Updated: December 31 2010

1. Chapter 1 Elizabeth's Pains and Demons by Raza Daza

2. Chapter 2 Elizabeth's Sudden Opportunity. by Raza Daza

3. Chapter 3 Elizabeth's Friend Shawntae by Raza Daza

4. Chapter 4 Shawntae's Feet by Raza Daza

5. Chapter 5 Shawntae's Idea by Raza Daza

6. Chapter 6 Elizabeth's Joy by Raza Daza

7. Chapter 7 Lizzy & Tae's Games by Raza Daza

Chapter 1 Elizabeth's Pains and Demons by Raza Daza
Author's Notes:
You might be alarmed that there isn't any Giantess going on here in this first chapter. Well...its the build up. Just brave through it and enjoy it. All promised giantess action next chapter. Trust me...ya gonna enjoy it.

*Edited* I edit it so its much more easier to read...and has some additions and changes. Same core.
Seeing Elizabeth Martinez walking down was like seeing a childhood friend turn into a famous movie star. Wow, there goes a girl gifted in every department. Truthfully, Elizabeth was not gifted, slim, blond, captain of the cheer leading squad, nor a mean person. No, she was thick in just the right places, she was Hispanic with raven black hair and she does aerobics and karate while balancing a job at the Library. Elizabeth is part of the minority in the predominantly white town called Little Oak. Her Hispanic family, a few black families blocks away and an Asian family are the only color in this town.

Seventeen, Elizabeth had lived in Little Oak all her life and didn't find much issues in the race department. It was her weight as a child that made life so hard to bear. Elizabeth was once an obese in her earlier years of life and not very attractive. Going to school and being called fat, ugly, and unwanted had destroyed her self esteem as a child. At one point, she was close to weighing the pros and cons of suicide and yet her family didn't notice anything wrong. Being the eldest with baby twin brothers, her parents attention were on the babies.

At twelve, she was close to drowning herself in a river when someone stopped her. After screaming at each other they both understood each other problems with weight. A new friend, a black girl named Shawntae and from then on they formed a pact. To change they're lives around, work out, eat healthier and lose weight through hard work.

Well...

It paid off. That Friday morning when school started, seventeen year old Elizabeth Martinez strolled down the halls of Little Oak High School. In nothing but black flip-flops, ripped jeans, and a sleeveless black Tap-Out shirt. She was a diva with curves that made hills envious. Her legs were thick with muscles, rippling with each swing and close to bursting out her cut jeans. Beautifully wide hips rocked from side to side like that of a dancer. Her waist was flabbergastingly thin with a hard and well cared for stomach. Then was her bust, eye catching and jaw dropping. Breasts that could perch on anyone's arm, bobbing and threatening to burst out her bra and shirt. Last but not least, another assets that catch many off guard. Her booty, her large juicy and round ass...twin-mounds that bounce with each defining step. Mesmerizing, stunning, and sexy was Elizabeth the new beauty goddess of the school. Where there were hoots, howls, and whistles it was simply Elizabeth sauntering by.

As a boost, her complexion was a light and healthy tan from most of her outside activities. Her face soft but nearly a grown with large, plush, kissable lips. A small nose, cute dimples, hazel eyes, long dark eyelashes and all natural black hair reaching the middle of her back. Each time her sweet lips parted a radiant smile glanced over passing students with perfectly aligned white teeth. Thanks to the braces she finally ridden a few days ago. Beautiful, dazzling, remarkable were just the tip of the ice burg. Personality wise, she was uniquely cool, fun, and awesome with just about anyone. From nerds because of her sharp intellect to jocks for her love in sports. To gamers, artist, and even the cool crowd at times. Elizabeth was the type of girl who wants a taste of everything and get along with anyone.

It made her a people person, someone easy to talk if once past past her inviting cleavage those large adorable eyes would suck in most folks. Many had no idea how much painstaking sacrifice was put into it. Not only to lose weight but to discover inner and outer beauty. Four years of straining, time consuming , will-breaking, and relentlessness work. And here she was at the top of the food chain...or among the top.

Yet there was still an invisible monkeys on her back. Yes, turning down men and girls alike and still being flirtatious was is incredible. But the monkeys continue to jump around no matter what she does that she couldn't do before. She wasn't free, she wasn't in peace with what she accomplished. She couldn't, it was impossible to finally embrace her new role in life when her tormentors from childhood to now are still jumping on her. A clique of twelve girls that breathe hatred for the fatty turned super model. Mostly blonds led by the captain of the cheer leading team Melany Charles, the bitch, Abby Roads, the tall and tough red head, and London Ditz, the brunette dumb ass.

Lo and behold, after giving her adoring fans a few smiles and waves. Liz stopped and so did her two best friends, both of dark complexion. To her left, a short caramel skinned boy with a large black puff for an afro. A permanent smirk on his young looking features accompanied by a little fuzz over the top lip and a more noticeable goatee on the chin. Small, compact, but fast was Ronnie Joseph, second best runner on the school track team.

"Hello ladies where's the party at? We gettin' together for some a dozen plus one lovin?" Out before anyone else could speak was Ronnie, a well known class clown and labeled pervert. Dressed in baggy khaki pants, Timberland Boots and gold Aeropostale shirt. Just in case they charged, he leaned back ready to bolt.

"Or is ditz gonna turn into a beat down." Followed the sassy dark skinned girl to Liz's right. Shawntae Lawrence from Deep South of Miami moved here four years ago. Her first meeting with Liz was tackling the large girl before she killed herself. Passionate, easily hot-headed but sometimes cool and comic like Ronnie. Shawntae was also athletic, a boxer, track runner, and inspiring tennis player. While her breasts were rank at the norm her butt was up there with Liz, nice, round, and juicy. Tough, proud, and a savage fighter. It was no surprise her cute appearance would look permanently intimidating. Brown eyes like Ronnie, long eyelashes, well defined cheek bones and perk kissable lips forming a scowl most of the time. Dreads adorned her head, black at the roots, slowly turning brown then gold at the ends, reaching the lower back. Dressed in tight black jeans, White Air Forces, black and white checkered belt, simple white T-shirt, and a black and white checkered hat. Shawntae shifted her weight, jutting her hip out and placing a hand on it. With her other hand she looked at her black nails and spoke again. "Or are ya jus' standin' lookin' pretty fo boys."

Everybody else that wasn't a part of this stood back and watched. Twelve against three, the odds were against Liz and if it was a fight it wasn't going to be a pretty one. Finally movement, Melany followed by her two friends. Scrutinizing and merciless eyes scanned them, looking for weaknesses. Melany's blue eyes were sharp, glaring her up into Liz's unwavering face.looked Ronnie up and down before rolling her eyes. It was a stand off, the hall was silent waiting for someone to do something. Ronnie did. "So...ya ladies goin' t' kiss or something. Come on, chop-chop time is winding down." Breaking the silence and the scrutinizing glares, all eyes fell on him. "Want my picture. I know ya do...look at me. I'm sexy." Abby stepped up, looking down at Ronnie with annoyance and disgust. "Shut it bug or I'll squash you. I should make you kiss our feet for even speaking to us."

"Before or after we fuck?" Ronnie, at five feet and one inch shot back, ducking in time before getting his face clawed out. Liz acted before Shawntae, stepping in front of Ronnie and facing the red head fiercely. At five feet and nine inches she was taller than most girls in this school as well. Shawntae was at the normal range of five-five.

"Back down Abby." Liz warned. "Or-" Abby sneered but was interrupted before she could say much. "Or I kick your knees in an' bring ya down t' ma level so I can use ya head fo a punchin' bag." Shawntae growled, intense and always ready to go. The tall red head stood down. With some control over the situation,Liz zeroed in on little Melany. "What do you want now Melany. To flaunt your stereotypical blond bitch crap or just block the hallway for the hell of it." Liz was mostly a calm and gentle soul who enjoyed anyone's presence as long as they aren't jerks. But Melany, her friends, and followers were on her shit list. People who she would stuff down the toilet, crap on, shake her perfect ass over then flush them down the toilet.

If Melany was intimidated she didn't show it and simply stepped up to Liz without a care. Hands on her hips she looked up to the taller girl as if daring her to do something. "No fatty, I just wanted to discuss with you the importance of this Science Project we've been-"

"Wait. This is about Mr. Hecklar's dumb science project. I thought we were blocking the hall to catch cute guys for real." The brunette London shouted, interrupting Melany in which she'll get beat on for it. Bubbly and the usual air head Melany keeps around, most wonder what good is a dumb person.

"I'mma block your mouth wit' my foot if ya don't shut up an' get out da way!" Shawntae shared Liz's hatred against the girls since the day she moved here. Seeing them, hearing them, anywhere with them got her angry.

Before a fight could break out, Liz moved and stood in the middle between both girls. While London was around Shawntae's height. Melany was a bit shorter at five feet and four inches which Liz didn't mind using against her. Revenge for the fat name. "Well short stuff, we have been unfairly and dishearteningly put together but we have no choice but to work it out together-"

"Wit' me at my crib?" Ronnie peeked from behind Shawntae when all the glares directed on him. Gulping, he smiled some more. "What...just a suggestion."

"Ignoring that. Anyway, yeah, about the project Super-Weight." Melany paused, adding in that last sting which made Liz wince. A fault in the Amazon's body, a crack to utilize and make her pay for showing weakness. Looking at Liz coldly, Liz returned the glare venomously. "I'mma have to ask you to do it all yourself and include-"

Liz blew up, even she couldn't hold her composure. "Fuck that! If you aren't going to carry your load why shoul-"

Melany smirked, feeding off her predictable responses and chance to undermine them completely. "Because if you don't I have a few connections that could-"

"Turn your grades into poop." London giggled before a hand settled on her head and Abby stood over them.

"Or in better words. Ya do the work...she chills or we get someone on the inside to ruin your grades for the semester." With a sneer and mocking eyes, Abby gloated over Liz who stood shocked and confused. She was not sure if she had heard that correctly. Someone messing with her grades...her hard earned and stress inducing grades? With the lack of a response from Liz, Shawntae sucked her teeth and leaped into action. All her intent was on bringing the red topped bean stalk down. She succeeded in getting in good punches before a gang of hands plucked her off and pushed her into a garbage can. Melany smirked, watching it all while London clapped and applauded her followers. Abby was not pleased with the bleeding lip gained from Shawntae's attack. For that moment, Liz was left forgotten but not for long. Shock turn to rage and before Melany knew it she was punched across the face. Falling back, Liz jumped on her, out-powering and out-weighing the cheer leading captain. Liz pounded the woman under her with an eerie smile and soulless gaze. "So small and pathetic..." She whispered, getting in four good licks before school faculties tackled her off.

By then everything became a blur of movement, talking, and yelling. Melany was a small girl, perked breasts but flat butt. What won over so many boys was her thin figure and grace and pretty face. Unfortunately for her, Liz's punches were all aimed for that face. Leaving her black and blue, bloating even. It was a first for Liz, Shawntae was off the hook too. The school looked over Shawntae's and Abby's bout since the dreaded woman was more focus on removing garbage from her hair and going home. Ronnie was left there trying to clear up everything and cover for Shawntae and Liz. But Melany, her eleven follows, students and faculty were all pro with Liz.

It was bad, worst than Liz could ever imagine herself being in. Not even Shawntae been in this much trouble. If it wasn't for her good girl status she could have been kicked out. Still a big shock for the parents that her daughter beat up a girl. Liz knew hell awaited her at home. A week long suspension from school so enjoy a few clips of them. But there was more, Melany was going to make Liz suffer and pressed charges. With a troubled daughter and a heavy lost in their funds. Her parents added salt to the wounds, ripping her apart with unnecessary shouting, guilt-tripping, frustrating cursing, a good ol' slap to the face and to bed without dinner. Outside her door the twins hopped around, cruelly mocking her by reenacting the scene. One mom and the other dad with a teddy bear as her. All she could do was cry until she couldn't cry no more.

A week later, Liz stared at her locker. Written all over it was provocative names and suggestions. 'Bitch, Slut, Lesbo, Lesbian, Eat a Dick, Suck a Cunt, Go To Hell, Kill Yourself, FATTY, FATTY, SUPER-WEIGHT, UGLY, FAT-' Liz turned away, cringing from the old memories resurfacing. Memories she wanted buried forever rampaged in her mind, flashing tragic events in her life as Super-Weight Lizzy. From name calling, to cruel jokes, bullying and videos. Inhaling sharply, Liz looked around the clear halls for the nearest bathroom. Instead she ran into Shawntae and Ronnie who were knocked back flat on their backs, Liz still standing.

"Oh m-m-muh gawd. I'm s-so so-" The apology turned into uncontrollably sobs and running tears. Inwardly adding another strike, Super-Weight Lizzy running over her own friends. Shawntae shot up to her feet in an instantly embraced Liz into a hug. Cooing and petting the back of her friend's head while Liz bent down to cry into her her shoulders.

"Don't worry hon jus' gimme some time t' think up a way t' get dem back." Shawntae assured her.

"Get them back?" In between sobs, Liz heaved and struggled to breath. Tears still running she lifted back up not wanting to wet her friend's shirt and smear make up on it.

"Yes, get dem back." Shawntae held her friends hands when Ronnie stepped in.

"So yeah...let's head to the girl's ba-"

"Ronnie you littl-"

"No-no seniorita! To wipe da conforman on your face. Si-Si!" Still the little comedian, Ronnie smiled from his use of mixed languages. He learned more Spanish from Liz than he learned from the actually class.

Shawntae palmed her face and growled. "You can't be se-"

Liz's sudden giggles interrupted her as the curvaceous girl leaned back against the lockers and tried to calm down. Shawntae looked to Ronnie worried while he he shrugged back with a smirk still on his face. Together they waited till Liz calmed. Finding her composure, Liz then hugged both Ronnie and Shawntae into a tight embrace. Stuffing both their faces into her bosom before releasing. Ronnie stumbled around, dazed or feigning it. "Whoa Amazon Goddess! Warn us why don't ya, the powwuh of ya boobs is ultimate." Shaking his head he smiled in which this time both girls laughed. "Oh my god you guys are the best you know that." Liz panted, gathering her wind from the wailing then laughter.

"Pfft- I already know that but go ahead and say it again." Ronnie inflated his chest cockily then ducked under a playful jab from Shawntae.

"Cool it ya little punk." Shawntae scolded but wore a smile nonetheless.

"I know, I know. I'm too hot fo-" Ronnie stopped in mid sentence to duck another jab. "Fo ya."

And then Liz bopped him a good one through his puffy hair. "Relax hot shot and yes, let's go to the restroom."

Ronnie shot his fists into the air. "Woo-"

"Excluding you Ronnie." Liz laughed, poking a tongue at him as she strolled on by with Shawntae. Ronnie following anyway, grumbling like a little kid. On the way there, things grew uncomfortably silent since there wasn't a soul in sight. No faculty or student, everybody in class or busy elsewhere. Seizing the moment, Liz wiped away a few stray tears before smiling. "Shawntae...please leave it alone."

Shawntae looked at her dumbfounded then erupted. "Leave it alone? Are you-"

But Liz was quick to hose her down. "I'm serious...just. You leave them alone. If you try something they'll easily link it to you."

Shawntae stopped and stared at her before walking on. Crossing her arms together angrily. "So what am I gonna do, sit next t' 'Miss Bitch' an' her cronies without clawin' their eyes out. Especially after what they did to my home girl."

"You can day dream it." Ronnie suggested.

"I do...every freakin' day." Shawntae seethed.

"Me too. Well not clawin' anyone's eyes out but bangin' big red at my crib." Ronnie smirked but both girls continued on, ignoring his words successfully.

"So we seriously ain't gonna get them back." Shawntae looked at her best friend, pleading for retribution. In her mind they should pay. Hard work led to Elizabeth being the most popular girl in school but most importantly she never forgot who her true friends are. In a way, Shawntae was deeply loyal to Liz and would do if not everything almost everything for her friend.

"Not you...not now." Liz looked into Shawntae's eyes and understood how she felt completely. But she shook her head and placed a hand on her shoulder. Smiling softly she hugged her friend again.

"So when do they get it." Ronnie asked, walking along side them. He was embraced into Liz's side without warning which left him shocked.

"One day..." Liz smiled warmly down at Ronnie's way. Ronnie's meeting with both girls was an interesting one. Truthfully, they only knew each other for about a year. But within that year it was memorable enough to be held close to the school's goddess side. That's how Ronnie viewed it, Liz was a school goddess where every other popular girl proven plain looking and not like the sensation Liz was. To Ronnie, he was luckier in more ways than one.

"How?" Shawntae asked from the other side. She knew well to press. When Liz had ideas it was best to wait and see but she couldn't help but give it a shot.

"I don't know...jus...you'll see. Give it some time and you'll see." Liz looked at Shawntae with confident eyes, fire, and more within them. She wanted retribution, her own retribution on those who had wronged her. She wanted revenge in a way that would satisfy her and Shawntae. She wanted it...but she was unsure of hot to get it.

Silent again, they walked into the girl's restroom side by side. A few seconds later Ronnie was kicked out flat on his belly. Popping back up he had a mock tantrum which alerted a passing security guard. Leading into a chase all over the school until he was caught and given detention the whole week.
Chapter 2 Elizabeth's Sudden Opportunity. by Raza Daza
Author's Notes:
Elizabeth's world gets better...
A month later...

Home alone, Elizabeth Martinez stared into the blank TV, minutes after she turned it off. Sitting at the couch, a towel was draped over her shoulders from the shower she had. Leaning forward Elizabeth was lost in her own mind with the conundrum that found itself in her hands. No, literally something straight from science fiction ended up in her possession. It wasn't an alien gun nor blue prints to ruling the world but something that was unfathomably incredible. A clear plastic bin sat in front of her on the living room glass table. Inside were miniature figurines but with a closer look anyone would swear they looked real. They were real, twelve little unconscious girls trapped within a plastic bin. Along with the bin was a green envelop, written on the back of it said "Open for two.' For now she left it on the table and focused on the bin of girls which barely gave them enough space. In that bin, three girls she hated with every fiber of her being. One of them she hated since the second she laid eyes on her.

Feelings of hatred, confusion, and a sense of unique euphoria and disbelief churned within Elizabeth. She wasn't sure what she could do with them. Bending forward she peered hard into the container, making a guess that all of them were about an inch tall. Slowly, she reached over with shaking hands. Biting her lip, she grasped the plastic bin lightly. Her nails, long and dark red easily popped the plastic top off. With the last barrier keeping them from her gone, Elizabeth gasped noticing she hadn't taken in a breath of air for a minute. Her heart was pounding as she looked over the miniature figures. So tiny, so small and delicate they were, curled up and naked, stripped of all clothing.

Elizabeth's palms settled on the table, the tip of her fingers resting on the bin's edges. Hazel eyes scanned over them, widening with each little and tiny movement they made. She nearly gasped when one of them rolled over trying to get comfortable. Scooting forward, the couch groaned under her ass and the towel fell from Elizabeth's awe-inspiring form. Her knees pressed against the glass table and slowly, she latched onto the bin and dragged it closer. Widening her legs Elizabeth blushed, mindful of the view they were going to get yet it felt exhilarating. Leaning forward so more, she peered directly down into the bin and observed them some more.

In spite of rage and hatred, she couldn't deny how adorable they looked. So content and in peace, they were going to get one hell of a surprise when they wake up. Batting her long lashes and smiling, her nostrils flared as her lungs expanded and retracted quickly. Her heart was pounding, just waiting for one of the little women to wake up. One finally did and it took Elizabeth a lot of control not to jump in surprise. No, she was silent and continued to watch the inch tall woman awake.

Alice was the newest member of the cheer leading squad. And once a member she was instantly a part of the crew under Melany's watch they were the ruling power in Little Oak High School. Being part of the crew, everyone had a skill and Alice's specialties was intimidation, under Abby's wings. A dirty blond, green eyes and a great figure, she was a beauty in her own right but paled to the transformed Elizabeth. Like everybody in the crew, they all had an outrageous jealousy of the girl. Now, Alice found herself in a dark but warm place. Moving her hand over, it touched another persons warm skin. Stretching out her leg, her foot touched more skin. Bewildered, Alice withdrew her body parts and touched herself, noticing the lack of clothing. Long eyelashes fluttered, eyelids blinked yet her vision was still blurry. Pressing her hands on the cool and strange surface below her, she lifted up looking around.

Fist she wondered where she was and what did she do last night. As her vision cleared, Alice eyes widened in shock, alerted by so many naked bodies lying close together. All of them curled up and asleep but familiar to her. Rubbing her eyes and sitting on her rear, she hugged her knees to her chest while looking around. They were familiar, they were all part of the crew. Counting the bodies, including her, it was twelve in all, twelve naked girls in a strange room. By then Alice was scared, more than scared she was trembling in fear. She remembered all the warnings and rules her mother made to protect her, yet she broke them all. Running rampant in her mind, she wished she listened. She remembered that threat about kidnappers, rapist, and horrible men that would take advantage of girls like her.

Losing grip, Alice shook like a leaf unsure what to do. She could have waken up the others but she feared moving from her spot. She was also very uncomfortable with so many naked girls around her. So instead she looked around the room, observing how strange and blurry it was. Like glass but nothing can be seen clearly outside of it. So she looked up...

She screamed. A sharp soul grabbing scream that could wake the dead. Surely, one by one the gaggle of girls awoke, some leaping to their feet on alert while others stirred slowly. All of them confused, blurry eyed, and unsure of where they were. In their confusion they turned to the frantic and frightened girl, wailing and pointing at the ceiling. All heads turned, eyes widened at the heart stopping sight.

A tremendous giantess, an unforgettable and beautiful face loomed over them. Large hazel eyes observed them from above with soft lips formed in a surprised O. It was Elizabeth's awe-inspiring face up in the sky. Glancing down her tanned neck to her air plane lane for shoulders attached to powerful, towering arms lowering to huge hands with trunk like fingers latched to the sides of the murky walls. From her shoulders to her chest, twin mountains bobbled above them, threatening to fall and crush them with pink and soft peaks. Soft and round, they were the largest pair of milk giving orbs anyone would ever see. Looking further down, once a fat stomach now a bricked wall for a tummy, imposing and amazing. By then looking over the rim of the bin they would see her parted pillars, muscular and thick. Her knees raised high above them and in between those massive thighs was her entrance, her uncovered sex, shaved,

Ignoring Alice's pathetic sobs, there was a stare off between the standing eleven and the giantess sitting over them. Twenty-two eyes scanned over as much tanned flesh as possible but Elizabeth's jaw dropping size couldn't be taken in completely. Finally, girls dropped like flies. Fainting left and right leaving just six. Then three out of those six panicked and freaked, screaming bloody murder and unbelief. Horror stricken they curled up on themselves trying to deny Elizabeth's existence. Three stayed standing, Melany, Abby, and London frozen and staring into Elizabeth's observant eyes.

Elizabeth watched their reactions while stifling her giggles from the absurdity of it all. Both hands gripped the plastic bin fearing it might disappear. She didn't want it to go away, her heart pounding, her breath short and she was excited. Tingling sensations crawled all over her naked skin. So many little eyes looking at her naked form. What was it like for them, to finally see her beauty at extreme lengths. If this was on a normal occasion, Elizabeth would never be naked in front of people. Despite reaching a certain perfection in all departments her memories of before still held her down. But now, here were her tiny enemies basking in her naked glory and it was amazing. Certainly a familiar warm feeling stirred at her groin.

Massive lips parted into a toothy smile, each pearly white tooth large enough to bite one of them in half. The thought sank the girls' hearts as they cowered. Melany suddenly found herself in lead with Abby and London shuffling their feet behind her. Looking at them both with a shock expression, she slowly turned back, craning her neck to look into the giantess's face.

"This...this has to be a dream." Melany squeaked.

"No...it's not." Elizabeth replied, soft words to her were booming to them. Shocking the little people further Elizabeth felt a tingle up her spine. She wasn't sure how but her ears picked up on their tiny voices with ease. Silence again and Elizabeth's eerie grin hung over them without end. Girls that fainted, woke up and fainted again while others continued to sob. A few simple stared in awe. After another minute Melany found her tongue again.

"Wha-what is this?" Melany gulped, wrapping her arms around her chest conscious of her nakedness. In fact she wriggled uncomfortable with so many naked bodies around her.

"I dunno, I'm just sitting here looking at little naked girls in a plastic bin." Elizabeth soft voice was deepened and loud to their ears. Driving fear into them more, speeding their hearts and making them shake like lightning struck close. Elizabeth raised her eyebrows and then her right hand lifted from the bin. Giving the girls a fright as they surged to the left, away from the massive hand. Leaning forward, she propped up her elbow on her knee and then rested her chin on her hand. The other hand lifted, the tip of her fingers grasping the rim. Her index tapping over them, shaking them about. Watching them stumble and scream from a few taps earned a laugh from her.

Melany stared at her reflexion in the deep red polished nails that gripped the the top of the wall. And then one of the massive trunk like fingers pounded against the wall. The force reverberated through the whole bin, shaking the girls from side to side. In such a small space too they tumbled over each other. Melany found her faced pressed into someone's shaved crouch, her gut kneed, then lastly landing roughly on her back with Abby dropping her face onto her breasts.

"Get off!" She screamed, pushing the taller girl off then climbing back up to her feet. She stood rigid and defiantly, neck craned back to glare into the amuse giantess's face. But she was so large, so imposing and each feature that made her so popular in school was horrifyingly immense. A prime example was her chest, her soft giant mountains hanging so close above them. If she didn't know it, she would have feared them dropping. In fact, she was sure they would any minute now. Her defiant stance weakened into in a matter of seconds as fear took over.

Elizabeth watched Melany for what felt like an eternity. She was certain the girl would mouth her off and scream in frustration. The little bitch stood there defiantly as if she mattered. Slowly Elizabeth's grin disappeared, awaiting for Melany to say a word. In her grasp, they were so many things she could do with them. Yet nothing came to mind instead her mind was still registering it all. But seeing Melany's tiny form brought back bitter memories of torment. No, not anymore Elizabeth thought. Her heart pounded faster and all the tingling sensations were focused within her groin. Her eyelids closed halfway, lips formed a frown and she casted a simple glare upon the tiny being that was as powerful as a bomb. The trembling little girl fell, eyes locked into Elizabeth's terrifying gaze.

On her knees with her hands over her head, Melany melted under that intense glare. Like she was some pest, something small and ugly. Like a bug, Elizabeth looked down at her like a bug! Gritting her teeth, rage boiled within her, shoving fear aside. She was captain of the cheer leading squad. She was the queen of Little Oak High School until that tremendous heifer robbed it from her. Surging with anger, she rose to her feet and pointed an accusing finger at the giantess then screamed. "Stop! Stop looking down at me you bitch! Fuck you! What did you do to us! Stop you fat bitch, stop it! This is a trick, you did something to us didn't you? What did-"

Before anyone knew it, Melany was plucked out of the Bin between the tips of Elizabeth's fingers. Sharp dark red nails threatened to maim her but she was left unharmed just uncomfortable from the pressure between thick flesh. The world was a blur with hundred miles per hour winds slapping her in the face. Her body felt sick once the trip stopped then the release and fall nearly turned her in. Dropped into the middle of Elizabeth's palm. Melany looked around as the giantess's fingers curled around her like a cage. Nails pointed at her, threatening to come down and turn her into a smear. On her hands and knees she turned and screamed into Elizabeth's angered face. Furrowed brows, lips pealed back to bare her clenched teeth. Nostrils flaring, inhaling and blowing a hot gust upon her. And her eyes, hazel and soft burned, glaring at her and threatening to light her on fire. Elizabeth fell on her side, holding up a hand as if it would protect her from the giantess's fury.

Yes, Elizabeth was furious. Just when she thought Melany was going to succumb to the situation without a problem. She proved to be a thorn in Elizabeth side yet again. Not even her pathetic, trembling form could save her from punishment. The thought of getting Melany back was a mind blowing one. Punishment, revenge, justice, all these words made her groin tingle and warm up even more. And the best part about it, she was the one who will do it. She had the power...the power to do whatever she want with this little girl in her hand. No...bug. Immediately, anger simmered, replaced by malice and evil intentions. So many things she could do but what was the perfect retribution?

Her stomach answered the question. A loud rumble accompanied by sharp pain of hunger. It was a Saturday morning, the family was gone and she skipped breakfast because of this. Eyes widened in realization before closing slightly, long eyelashes casting a dark shadow over her eyes. Her lips spread apart into a grin of pearly white teeth. Then her teeth opened and her tongue poked out, sweeping over her lips. Leaving a thin film of saliva on her lips, it withdrew inside before her mouth closed, smacking her large plush lips afterwards. All of it practically over the frightened girl and slowly Melany realized the dark truth.

"No, no you can't. You can't! No you can't you monster! Let me go, no!" She screamed, scrambling away she could barely get up. She was too slow for Elizabeth's tongue, the massive pink, oozing muscle poked out and hit the little girl square in the back, knocking her down.

"Mmmm." Elizabeth hummed, smacking her lips some more from the slight taste. Eager her tongue slipped out again.

"Oof!" Landing face first, her backside was wet and slick by saliva. Instinctively she rolled onto her back, catching a glimpse of parting lips. White glistening teeth and a dark wet carven. Gusts of stale warm air blasted her as the pink monster came for her again. She screamed, waving her hands in front of her in a desperate attempt to stop it. "Noooo!"

Elizabeth lapped the little girl up and off her palm. Giddy with excitement, she slowly pulled her tongue back in her salivating mouth. Once inside, her perfect teeth shut together caging Melany inside until her lips smacked together as well. Elizabeth leaned back, grasping the bin and depositing it on her knee. She rested her head into the cushions and moaned in pleasure. She couldn't believe it, inside her mouth was her fiendish tormentor and she tasted incredible. Saliva pooled in her mouth relentlessly as she toyed and played with the little woman in her mouth. Smacking her wets lips, opening and closing her jaws she was practically drooling at the corners of her lips. She flattened Melany against the roof of her mouth before smashing her against the inner cheeks. Elizabeth murmured, tossing Melany against the front of her teeth and dashing the tip of her tongue against certain parts, practically raping her. From there she tossed her around some more, dropping the naked inch tall girl underneath her tongue to swim in a pool of her saliva. Through it all she closed her eyes and moaned, her sex was wet and throbbing.

Inside, it was hell. Melany screamed her lungs out as the pink monster captured her and had her stuck to its gooey and squishy surface. Struggling for freedom she tried to crawl her way out but by the time she reached the tip she was inside. Her hair matted to her back and face, her naked formed shivered from each exhale and inhale of the massive living cave. The light from the outside world made it glisten horrifically, allowing her to see in great detail of Elizabeth's mouth. Looking back, she gasped at the sight of her dancing uvula at the back of her mouth and the dark decent into her throat. She couldn't imagine it, she couldn't fathom it. Being eaten by Elizabeth.

"NO!" She screamed when Elizabeth's giant incisors shut closed. Blocking out a lot of light except for the beams filtering through. And then her lips smacked together encasing her into a wet dark nightmare. No time to catch her breath, the monster rose, tossing her back onto the middle of it. Melany screamed, flailing as she landed in a gathering pool. She gasped, rolling around in disgust before she felt the ascent and was crushed into Elizabeth's roof. Melany couldn't scream with the gallons of saliva trying to get into her mouth. Some of it succeeded in entry when the monster rubbed across the roof with her face stuffed into the taste buds. Deafening moans rocked her ears and body and after an eternity the monster lowered. Melany had enough time to cough and hag, spitting out the foreign liquid before the ground shifted underneath her. Suddenly she was thrown to the side, slapped against a new surface with the monster pressing against her back. In circular motions she was rubbed against Elizabeth's right inner cheek as her moans and smacking lips tormented her. After that she was forced to brave it again. She screamed and flailed as she was tossed to the other side of the mouth. She kissed the inner wall of the giantess's left cheek and was given the same treatment.

Battered and bruised, Melany was flicked back onto the middle of the tongue. Light flooded inside from her open mouth. From each side of her saliva flowed out the exit and inspired again, Melany crawled towards salivation and was denied. Sobbing in defeat the monster was not done with her yet, bucking underneath her. She crashed against the closed front teeth. The landing nearly knocked her shoulder out of place when the tongue came at her again. Pressing her against the teeth and then...harassing her. Melany stood there unable to fight it off due to exhaustion and lack of will. She simply sobbed quietly as it had its way with her. Jabbing against her groin and forcefully splitting her legs apart, making her ride it. It then dropped her back before pressing against her tits and face, nearly suffocating her. Elizabeth's moans were louder and fiercer, battering Melany's ears as the monstrous roars resounded all around her. Defeated, Melany allowed it to knocked her around some more before turning over and letting her her fall into the pool. She was forced to struggle in the gooey slop with the monster hovering over her, mocking her while the roars continued.

While Melany was swimming at the bottom of her mouth, Elizabeth was focused elsewhere. With one hand holding the bin, the other was rubbing her clit. This whole absurd event got her horny and she wasn't sure why. Maybe it was because she was naked, maybe it was the power she held over these tiny girls. Maybe it was the chance for revenge or maybe it was because her archenemy was in her mouth. It would be easy, a simple and natural gulp. Swallowing her saliva along with Melany to be doomed in her stomach. And from there nature will take over. Oh the thought of it made Elizabeth giddy and even hornier. She was so close to eating the most evil person in the world. She had the power to literally swallow her whole and digest her. Make her a meal, a nutritious tiny snack that wouldn't do jack shit than act as an appetizer for her hungry stomach.

And the end result of these thoughts, she was moaning and panting. Fingering herself, diving her fingers as deep as they could go. While her right was occupied, the left clenched the bin with a tight grip. Leaving them on her knee and giving them a good view of it all. The fact that little eyes were watching her beautiful form, her fingers deftly working for a release made her hot. Her tits grew and hardened, as her breasts bounced from her heaving chest. As she worked, she balanced her rapid breathing with the saliva and little morsel in her mouth. Practically screaming, she drooled on herself as she went into the final moments. Blood racing, skin hot, cheeks flush and a buzzing behind her ears. Her body shook, falling back into the couch as she climaxed. Legs straightening as her juices drained out her tunnel from between her thick thighs.

"O gawd." She could barely speak between her heaving breaths and the saliva still in her mouth. With her head against the cushions she placed the bin full of shaken girls beside her left leg which towered over it. Still breathing and dazed, her right hand stayed at place while she recovered. After gathering a bit of her breath she noticed the missing feeling of a person in her mouth. Sweeping around with her tongue, Elizabeth's eyes widened in thought. Wondering if she swallowed Melany already but she didn't...did she? Gulping the excess spit, she looked down at herself and caught a little imperfection amongst her tan, olive skin. It was Melany's white spit covered form resting atop Elizabeth's left breast. Seeing the tiny girl sprawled out on her massive breast was a shock. Making her blush a little before grinning quite confidently and malicious.

"Well, wasn't that fun? Did you all enjoy yourselves, you'll never find a flick like this. It was so 3D, it was practically real." Laughing, her breasts bounced, threatening to cast the tiny girl off in either direction. Calming down, she lifted her wet fingers to her face. Sniffing it and then pressing them to her glistening lips and suckling them. Once she covered them in saliva she plucked Melany off her breast and held her before her eyes. Flipping her hand upward, she left Melany on top of her index finger, leaning against her nail. Sitting there, Melany was panting and dazed, forced to look into her capturers enlightened eyes.

"Fuck...you." Melany said hoarsely and somehow Elizabeth heard it and smirked.

"You know little bug. I thought about it...eating you y'know. It must have been scary, to be in my mouth where so many things had gone and never returned. Of course my selection had shrank over the years to more healthier things but I can imagine you'll be nutritious for my body. I doubt you'll do much harm right?" Elizabeth waved the bruised girl around, lowering her to her glistening lips. She watched amusingly as she spoke Melany shrank back in terror of her opening and closing lips, booming words accompanied by hurricane winds blowing in her face. Sharp teeth flashing from her cruel smile and the monster dancing around inside. Melany curled up, scrambling into the red nail and Elizabeth ate it all up.

"Oh god no, please no. No more please. Don't, please! I don't want to die, I don't want to be eaten!" Melany screamed in terror, trembling before those thick and plush lips parted into a malicious grin.

"But Melany, what about what I want? You tasted so good and you were wonderful in there. I can imagine you'll serve nicely in my stomach." Slowly she lowered her hand past her breasts, before her hardened stomach. The other hand came over, patting it as monstrous roar erupted from its depths. Melany screamed in terror. "Y'see. My stomach is hungry for you Melany...don't you want to make it happy? I want to and what I want matters."

"Oh god. Please Elizabeth please-" Melany sobs were cut short when the finger ascended. Losing her balance she fell forward, rolling down the finger's length and onto the palm. Groaning in pain, she was lifted up before Elizabeth's anger filled eyes and furrowed brows.

"What...no nickname Melany. No fatty, super-weight, big bitch, no jokes about my weight or looks. What was that old name you gave me when we were kids. The ogre...troll, big fat ugly troll wasn't it?" With every word Elizabeth's voice rose in volume, forcing Melany to curl into a tight ball covering her ears. Shaking in fear, she clenched her teeth and cried before her superior.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry." Melany sobbed and then silence followed after. She stayed curled up, in fear that if she look she will see hell again. But after a long minute of nothing, curiosity got the better of her. Still shivering, she lifted up and stared into Elizabeth's massive cleavage. Slowly she looked up and was met with Elizabeth's soulless stare. Eyes half closed like, long lashes casting a shadow, lips pouted into a frown. Desperately she turned around, still on her knees she shouted.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I did all those things to you Elizabeth! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! Please don't eat me Elizabeth! I was wrong, I was mean, I was ugly but please don't kill me!" She pleaded with all she had left in her. Nothing mattered anymore, she wanted to live and to die digested in Elizabeth's stomach was too much to bear. Melany sat there on her knees, crying before the awesome power that controls her world. A power that decides her fate, a goddess.

"I do not accept your apologies Melany." Elizabeth said coldly, shattering Melany inwardly. She watched as the little bug shook and then fell back in shock. She watched as Melany sat there staring up to her in wonder and she relished it. This feeling of power and control. This feeling that she decided this one girl's fate along with a eleven more. It made her tingle again but for now she casted a cruel and soulless gaze onto Melany. Feeling the rise, she felt like a judge, a queen, better yet, a goddess. "But you will live...for now. All of you will."

Melany sat up in disbelief, staring into the giantess's face as its cruel glare broke into a sweet smile. In spite of everything, Melany never felt so happy before but the feelings of euphoria disappeared quickly. Realizing her situation soured it all. She was about to celebrate because Elizabeth, a fatty turned into a goddess decided to let her live. After humiliating her, torturing her, bruising her and nearly eating her. Melany looked within herself, trying to get a grip of herself. She didn't want to lose it and bend over for Elizabeth on her every whim like a happy little slave. She had to focus, focus on escaping this bitch's clutches and returning to normal again. Then making Elizabeth pay afterwards. But for now, she held her fake cheery front front. "Oh Thank y-"

"Yes, yes, I know how awesome that is. You all staying alive...until Shawntae gets here." Elizabeth's sweet smile turned into a devilish grin, dropping another catastrophic bomb.
Chapter 3 Elizabeth's Friend Shawntae by Raza Daza
Author's Notes:
OH GOD!

This was a bitch to write and edit. It's mostly build up, some good interaction and dialog so enjoy.

So in this chap...Shawntae is in the house so Woo!
Eleven eyes watched fearfully, all scrambling to a corner away from the giantess's hand. Two trunk like fingers with long red nails entered their space, depositing a victim of the beaming woman above them. What felt like forever ended, Melany dropped to the plastic floor happy to be on something solid and not living. Covered in Elizabeth's drool Melany looked desperately at the others huddled in one corner who stared back. Then all eyes looked up to their capturer who beamed an impossibly large smile down upon them. Melany shivered, looking at those plush lips stretched to reveal glossy white teeth. Large hazel eyes were focused on her when her teeth parted and her tongue slipped out, sweeping across her lips mockingly. Melany shuddered and in fear she scrambled towards her friends. Eleven pairs of hands ushered her on and welcomed her despite the drool that covered her. Booming laughter rocked their ears as they shrieked, Elizabeth's tremendous hand and long nails toyed with them. They squished themselves as much as possible to get away from her prodding finger.

In retaliation one of the girls, Kim, a feisty short woman ran from safety and beat on the red nail with her tiny fists. "STOP THIS YOU-You...leave us alone you monster!"

After a ten seconds she tired out, noticing the silence and hazel eyes zeroed in on her. Before she could turn the giant finger lifted and crushed her onto her back. Packed into the corner, Kim's eleven friends lost sight of her and were forced to look into their pathetic reflections off the red nail. Trapped underneath the warm finger tip, Kim sobbed and cried, beating on the finger for freedom but it was to large to defeat. Tears streaming from the realization of how futile it was, that in any moment she could get crushed into a red paste.

Elizabeth sat scooted up close to the bin with a smirk on her face. Just one finger held a girl down and it was her choice to apply the pressure or not. In fact she was barely applying anything at all. She wondered how easy it would be, just a little pressure and she might crush the tiny thing's bones. She giggled from the feel of her tiny fists but once she stopped, Elizabeth was sure she understood now. Merciful, she lifted her finger off the girl and then aimed the edge of her red nail at her neck. With eyes on her, Elizabeth smiled and batted her long eyelashes cutely. "Don't try that ever again...you are too tiny to even think your tiny fist can do a thing. Now don't make me change my decision and make an example out of one of you."

From within those small walls Kim's eyes scanned up a long stretched from her red nail up the giantess's backhand, arm, and to her face. Eyes widened when that tremendous sweet smile turned into a sneer and then the nail moved off her while the finger hovered into place. Before she knew it, she was squished into the floor, screaming as the finger pressed her and then lifted. Her body stuck to it before dropping to the ground, it came down again covering her screaming face and pinning her down then lifting. After a few seconds of this Kim had a reprieve when the red nail shoveled underneath her and flipped her. Now lying on her belly, it was a mistake to lift her head when Elizabeth's finger fell again. Kim hit her nose on the plastic floor, gushing, she turned her head to the side, taking the abuse. Eleven others huddled at the corner watched horror struck as their friend was beat by one towering finger. Some watched Kim while others stared at the laughing giantess only to turn away as Elizabeth's face loomed closer.

Elizabeth held her face over the plastic bin, licking her lips after finishing her little prodding. Little did they know, Elizabeth was just feeling up on Kim. To them it must have looked like a cruel beat down, and once done she lifted her finger away but her face still loomed over them. Hazel eyes watched each of their tiny movements with a smirk on her face. Very wary of their capturer breathing upon them like a warm windy day, the girls hesitated from moving. Many of them were lost in the giant eyes peering down at them, the smooth plane of tan skin that was her face acted as their entire ceiling. The sounds of her breathing were mind wrecking as well, Melany knowing full well since she been in that mouth. Scared, she scrambled her way to the back, shoving other girls in front of her. Eyes looked upward, gaping into the dark cavern past moist lips, glistening teeth and the pink tongue. Then came the rumble of her words speaking directly over them, deep and husky like.

"You're all enjoying the view of my mouth? It's nice isn't it...ask Melany about it later but shouldn't you be helping your friend?" She said mockingly, giggling over them once they realized Kim was still lying on the floor. It gave her a thrill watching these little girls move and run about. They were so frighten of her and they should be, she was the ruling power, physically, mentally, and emotionally. She smiled over them, elbows on the glass table with her large tits lying on them as well. She watched shortly as Kim was picked up, still alive but her face bloody. "Oh poor baby...Big Lizzy did that to you? Should remind you not to trick and play hurtful pranks on kids."

All eyes looked up towards the rumbling voice, like thunder rocking them to the core. They noticed the tone, the change in her voice. And looking up they were horror stricken by the seething glare, peeled lips and bared teeth. Furrowed brows and the look promising harm upon them, hovering so close over their bin it was magnified by a thousand. To them it was so scary, so frightening for someone to be so big. Elizabeth's entire face was inescapable, the plastic bin itself was smaller. Once Kim was within the corner, they huddled as tight as possible, ignoring their nakedness and cowered before the almighty woman. Awaiting destruction, nothing happened so closed eyes reopened and looked up slowly, relieved and horrified of the expressionless look.

Elizabeth's moment of raged simmered down and instead she focused observing them. After a few minutes she sniffed the air and noticed a scent when eyes widened in sudden realization. Looking down, she forgot that her little moment of self relief had stained the couch with her juices. Knowing her family, her mother will surely notice or the twins will point it out. Lifting away from the bin, her breasts bounced and swayed from the sudden jerk. Cheeks flushed, she looked at the kitchen and then looked back at the little girls. "I'll leave you to yourselves for now since I gotta clean up. Any further fun is gonna have to be done upstairs sweeties. So hang tight, relax and Shawntae should be here soon."

Twelve pair of eyes watched as the immense girl smiled down upon them. Then they gasped, hearts pounding when Elizabeth stood. As if the air was sucked out of them, they gawked breathless at the towering giantess. Powerful and thick pillars stood over them leading into her intimidating crotch and above that an impressive brick stomach with soft, buoyant mountains blocking most of her face. A dark shadow covered them from Elizabeth's heavy presence, hazel eyes peered over her large swaying tits. Then turning, one powerful pillar swung and then BOOM! A heavy footfall from below reverberated through the glass and shook everybody within the bin. Then with another swing BOOM! Eyes followed her massive rear, a world of its own that swung with each booming step.

Alone at least the girls spilled from the corner, first was Abby whose preceding reputation as toughest put her in front. In frustration she gripped her head and screamed "Oh my god! What the fuck is going on?"

London, stood close to her friend Abby, losing sight of Melany at least the tall red head was easy to pick out. "I wanna go home Abby. What did Liz do to us?"

"This has to be a dream. How can this be happening? How can that bitch be so HUGE! This is impossible!" Luna raged about all the way at the other corner of the bin. Another blond with an amazing rack bouncing around and nice wide hips.

"Look what she did to Kim. Oh my god this can't be happening!!" Alice sobbed, hugging Kim protectively. The girl was still alive but beaten and bruised. Chances were her ribs might be sore or fractured but so far another girl checked her and cleared her to be fine. In the mean time an up roar stared, some sobbing, others yelling and screaming. Everybody obviously frustrated and scared that their world had been flipped upside down. Elizabeth, a girl they bullied and teased is now a towering giant of a women who could beat any of them into submission with just one finger. Wrapping their minds around it was hard and it didn't help when they heard humming from somewhere else in this huge landscape. What was an average house turned into a titanic foreign world and its resident hummed merrily.

Melany, was huddling at the corner as her eyes shifted from each girl. It was chaos and she wasn't sure how it all happened so fast. All she could remember was making out with the captain of the football team and then she was here. Eleven girls, all under her and here she was all curled up and scared witless. She was nearly eaten, she kept telling herself but she couldn't believe it. She was nearly eaten alive and she was there for the whole ride. As much as she wanted to forget she could remember each and every detail about that mouth and that tongue. It...did things to her and the worst part about it is Elizabeth enjoyed it. That colossal bitch enjoyed it all and masturbated off it. Rage boiled within her and finally Melany rose.

"SHUT UP!" All eyes were on her, startled and surprised but they instantly recognized who was their leader. Despite her short stature she gave off the aura of dominance and they replied appropriately and yielded ready to listen to her. "We can't let that big bitch own us. We can't let her do this to us! We're human beings and she thinks she can do whatever she want with us now! No, no way. I'm not going to turn into her play toy, none of us should. We're a team and we need to work to-"

Knock-Knock.

Elizabeth was humming, searching through the cabinets while dancing around. Playful and giddy, she shook her hips and watched her melons sway freely. She never stayed naked in her own house for so long and never before company. But in a span of a few hours so many milestones been reached without knowing. She couldn't believe it, twelve little girls in a plastic bin. All of them around an inch in height. All for her to play with and best part they deserved it. They deserved to be her toys for all the torment they did to her and just to add to the fun. Her best friend in the whole world was going to be a part of it. She had the right to hum happily, shaking her booty around when her stomach rumbled painfully. Again, she forgotten to eat but she couldn't blame herself. How could she not forget with such rare tiny company. Glossy plush lips spread to a wide smile as she giggled.

"Melany's my toy." Saying it made her heart skip a beat, it was better than any dream she ever had. This was the best possible situation to land in her lap and how'd it happen she can care less. Whoever did this can stay anonymous because Elizabeth was possibly the happiest girl right now. Her mood brightened even more when there was knocking on the door then a ring of the doorbell. Nearly squealing, Elizabeth hopped around excitedly. Her tits bouncing along with her as she rushed to the door. "Whose there?"

"Girl y'know who it is! It's Shawntae baby, one and only!" Opening the door and standing behind it was another sight for sore eyes. Shawntae Lawrence stood dressed in a bright outfit of a yellow top, white skirt, yellow and white bangles on her wrists and ankles. Including a white purse, yellow, white banded hoop earrings with matching belt and flip-flops with yellow and white tipped nails. Like a star out of Hollywood, she was as bright as they can come, gloss covered lips, gleaming smile, and large sun glasses. Walking inside, her flip-flops slapped loudly on the floor as her dreads swished around with each turn of her head. Reaching into her mouth was gum before flicking it into the trash. Turning she watched her taller and naked friend close the door behind her. Lifting her shades up, she leaned back, brown eyes widened inspecting Elizabeth from head to toes. "So...any reason why you're in th' nude?"

"Well..." Elizabeth was ecstatic that Shawntae was here but she was now stuck on figuring out how to explain all this. It didn't help much that Shawntae was not tiny and she was naked in front of her. Dropping the cleaning supplies on the floor Elizabeth was conscious she was standing near the living room with the plastic bin in sight. "Well you see-"

"Oh girl don't tell me. They finally sent that Russian exchange student t' your house! Oh gawd! Where is he? I want a piece of that white hunky meat." Shawntae surveyed the house expecting a naked exchanged student to be walking around. Elizabeth's cheeks turned crimson red, resting her face into her palm as she groaned.

"No, Shawntae no. No Russian exchange student." Elizabeth sighed, there was something better in this house and all she had to do was point Shawntae into the right direction. But before she could speak again Shawntae did.

"Don't tell me Ronnie's here. You finally gave in girl I thought-"

"NO! I'm still a virgin Shawntae and you are too if we're holding to the pact!" Elizabeth cried, hugging her breasts she puffed her cheeks and glared angrily at Shawntae to stop talking. Taking the hint, the black girl laughed as she slink to her best friend's side. Wrapping an arm around her waist and hugging herself into Elizabeth's side.

"O' com'on Lizzy I'm jus' joshing wit' you." Shawntae giggled, poking a long nail into her friend's breasts. Standing back, she admired Elizabeth's body and not being subtle about it at all. Elizabeth puffed her cheeks even more, pressing her knees together. "Girl, you really came a long way. You're beautiful, no stretch marks or anything but sexiness. Just wow."

In hearing that, Elizabeth deflated, dropping her arms from her tits and wrapping them around Shawntae, squishing into an embrace. "Thanks Shawntae...that means a lot but that's not what's important...that is." Finally she pointed at the object of interests.

For what seemed like hours, twelve bodies listened to the giant women talk and move about. Tremors were felt under they feet making it dangerous to stand. The booming but distinctive voices sent shudders up their spines. Their hearts were hammering in fear as their breaths turned rapid and shortened. Melany was lost, unable to speak or her words will turn into babble from her uncontrollable shaking. Out of everybody, Abby took it the worst.

"Oh god no! No, no! I'm dead, I'm so dead. She's HERE!" Abby screamed while London and two others tried to calm her down but hysteria was spreading quick like a virus. Everybody began to panic, unsure of what to do then try to find a corner and huddle there. Somehow four corners were filled with three each, Melany found herself with Cristy and Amara. Huddled together to familiar bodies in their selective groups, they cowered in their corners in hoping the giantesses won't head their way. Thundering stomps accompanied by impossibly loud clattering dashed their dreams away as one of the giantesses approached. With the bin shaking violently from the tremors, girls shrieked and cried. And then silence after the final explosive step. Towering over them was shapely black legs disappearing into a thick white fabric. Higher up was a seemingly smooth yellow plane with rock hard abs underneath and mounds the size of large hills acted as breasts. And then a face surrounded by various strands of dreads up high in the heavens. They screamed, the colossal ebony beauty was most terrifying thing they ever seen.

They watched with wide eyes and throbbing hearts. Well manicured fingers reached for billboard size sun glasses, removing them from her brown shocked eyes. Long dark lashes batted together when she blinked, thick glossy lips gaped open to reveal glistening white teeth. Then more thunderous steps occurred jarring their world and Elizabeth's naked and massive form appeared beside Shawntae. The difference was remarkable between both girls, every defining feature was magnified for their view. But they were both impossibly big together and that thought alone scared them half to death. Across from Melany, Abby's corner was struggling to keep the large girl down. She was going crazy in the sight of a gigantic Shawntae.

And if they were scared before, they were definitely given a ride when she lowered down. It was an awe-striking experience watching them move because large things are expected to move slower. They didn't, they moved at the same speed they did just at a larger scale. Shawntae's impressive form lowered down, strong towering legs bent and disappeared from view followed by strong tremors. Her hand strike the glass table outside their bin rocking them about as they shrieked in terror. The sounds from her shifting over were all distinct and loud but none of them dared to look. They couldn't because they knew what was hovering above them was the face of their death. Goosebumps covered their skin from each of the giantess's minty breaths. Each breath washing over them like a strong sea breeze. Trembling in fear they kept their eyes down, tears streaming from many.

"Noooo! Nooo! Please gawd NO! Not you! Not you please no!" Screamed Abby, losing grip of all else but the immeasurable fear that gripped her being. London struggled to contain her but she too looked up into a beautiful but heart stopping face. One by one, fear stricken faces turned up to meet their next tormentor. Like Elizabeth, Shawntae's face covered the whole ceiling, impossible to ignore. Hovering so close, every little attention on her ebony flesh was magnified a thousand's fold. From slight imperfections to cute qualities turned massive and scary. Large, glossy, pout like lips were held open by jet slack jaw. Past her lips, glistening white teeth and a wet dark cave could easily swallow them all. Her dimples were the size of hummers. Large brown eyes held wide, each time she blinked her long lashes waved at them. A more angular face, uniquely beautiful on its own accompanied by gigantic hoops attached to each ear. Everything that was normal was super sized including the tree like dreads falling from her head and surrounding the bin. There was only silence except for the gale like forces of Shawntae's minty breath's whirling around them. And then she spoke, booming and loud, deafening them and making them scream.

"What are they...little figurines." Shawntae turned her head sharply to her friend. Her earrings and bangles clattering together.

"Nope, they're little people." Elizabeth smiled, shifting her weight from right to left with the motion of her hips. Both hands crossed underneath her breasts, pushing them up. She watched with a precarious smile, wondering how long it will take for Shawntae to catch up. She watched her ebony skinned friend sit there next to the table, her face hovering over the bin like how she would and staring at them. Mouth opened and breathing upon them without rest, she wondered what it was like for them. To be staring into such large faces.

"There's...just girls." She said loudly, blinking and cocking her head back in surprise. Her eyes widened and mouth left hung open from the screams and shrieks she received back. Turning her head sharply, her dreads smacking against the bin and moved it a few inches. What was a small motion to her was massive to the girls in the bin. They shrieked and spilled onto the floor from the impact. Shawntae turned her head back towards them, unsure what she did to make them scream. "There so tiny...how...what are they Elizabeth? These can't be real."

Elizabeth's lips split into a widen grin as she lowered down on her knees next to Shawntae. Combing a hand through her black glossy hair, she shifted it all behind her back and Shawntae did the same. Smiling, Elizabeth looked within the bin and Shawntae did the same. Twin faces with their own unique beauty looked down upon the fearful little girls. Both tan and ebony cheeks touched. Elizabeth looked at Shawntae with the corner of her eye while the ebony girl did the same. Then they both peered into the bin of mini females gaping at them.

It was like a nightmare, one Melany simply couldn't imagine. Cheek to cheek were two of the most hated girls she knew. And there they were hovering above them like titanic goddesses sent to destroy them. It was maddening, heart crushing and Melany couldn't take being observed like this. They looked down at them, at her like little things behind magnifying glass. But instead they are allowed to do whatever they wanted with them. Melany understand how they broke all the rules and was destroying all she knew. Lying in the middle of the bin, the attack from Shawntae's tree-stalks for dreads knocked her from the corner and left her open. Afraid to move she sat there petrified, stuck between observing hazel eyes and brown shocked eyes. Both large and scanning over them until both set of eyes landed on her, she could even see her reflection in them.

"Is that...is that Melany?" The poor girl nearly cried from Shawntae's god like voice. Warm and minty whirlwinds blasted the bin and swept across their skin leaving them coated in spittle. The ebony goddess's lips shaped out each letter with her tongue wriggling about behind white teeth. It was so deafening she was sure her ears will blow out.

"Yes...that's Melany, Shawntae. And the elven others are..." Elizabeth's voice was softer and more pleasant on their ears yet they received no comfort from it. Switching from ebony to lightly olive skin, Elizabeth's lips were spread into a large grin. Eyes peering down upon them, twinkling with intent once Shawntae realized it all.

"No...that...that can't be her. That can't be them." Shawntae's face zoomed away before lightning fell, stopping above Melany a yellow and white tipped nail. Melany held her ears and turned, giving the girl her back and hoping they'll focus their attention on someone else. But an all powerful physical force said otherwise, a prodding red nail knocked her on her side and the nail was held against her belly. Her heart was caught in her throat, staring into her reflection in the dark red paint. Fear stricken, she looked up, following the long finger up to the arm and to it's grinning owner.

"Yes my dear. That's Melany, our lovely tormentor has been brought down from her high throne. And surrounding her is her lovely friends and followers." Elizabeth spoke soft and low, knowing the poor little ones were suffering from Shawntae's loud voice. She rather not deafen them further so she spoke lowly until Shawntae followed in suit. With her manicured finger aimed at Melany, she had half the mind to split her in half. But no, she told her self to save her for a better time. So lifting her hand from the bin she rested it on Shawntae's hand as an arm wrapped around her friend's waist. Her grin shrank to a sweet smile as she enjoyed Shawntae's gawking face.

Shawntae finally turned to her friend, their faces noticeably quite close but this was nothing new to them. "Is...Abby down there?"

Elizabeth nodded, turning her gaze to the bin Shawntae did so as well. With a soft smile, Elizabeth took the ebony's girl hand into hers and guided it over the bin. She tapped her index finger and consciously, Shawntae pointed her sole yellow and white tipped nail towards a single girl lying against the furthest wall. Shawntae's eyes widened as Elizabeth's hand slipped away from her and she was left pointing at the red head.

On the other end of the bright finger, Abby shook her head and hugged her chest. She pressed her back against the wall as much as possible to get away but it was impossible. The finger drew closer and she shrieked in fear until the white tip touched her and she screamed like it was fire. The massive and long finger withdrew, the giantess behind it recoiled, gaping down at her. In seeing such a response Abby felt a change of mood. Mindful of Shawntae's reactions compared to Elizabeth, Abby had a foolish thought. Following through, she stepped forward towards the finger.

"Shawntae! Shawntae please listen! You have to stop her, you have to! She's planning on killing us!" Abby screamed, hands together held under her chin. Knees pointed inward, legs wobbling, she seemed like she would collapse at any moment. It was a foolish thought, an unreasonable hope but it was better than doing nothing and Abby was the only one brave enough to do. Eleven pair of eyes stared at her, many wishing for her to shut up and be quiet while others thought she really went bonkers. Out of all of them, London crawled beside her friend's leg unable to get up from fear. Unlike the others she supported Abby as best she could, giving the girl a soft pat on the leg. Nearly jumping out of her skin, Abby looked down at London's tearful but hopeful face, finding strength from it. While all eyes were on Abby, Melany attempted to crawl to the opposite wall away from her foolish friends.

Shawntae loomed closer, all her attention locked onto Abby's form. She then turned to Elizabeth who nodded, still a smile on her face. "I did mention something about their lives on the line."

"Isn't that pushing it Elizabeth. I mean...you shrank them down and was going to kill them?" Shawntae questioned, her hand returned to the bin stroking the rim with her ring and pinkie. The other three fingers aimed towards Abby, hesitant in grabbing her.

Abby watched Shawntae's massive hand hovered over her specifically. Her thumb and two fingers close to grasping her but they didn't and Abby was truly relieved they haven't. Finding strength further, she was riled up by the shocked and excited murmurs of her friends. "Please Shawntae you have to help us. We're human beings and we don't deserved to be treated like this!"

"Funny...does that girl you bullied for all her lunch money everyday deserved to be treated like that. Does that girl in Math class deserved to be framed for all of your mischief. Does that girl deserved to be threatened after school for even looking at some boy. Does everybody deserve what you did to them...they were human beings too Abby. I was human, Shawntae was human, every girl you all ruined, threatened, beat, made fun of, tortured was human and yet we were treated like we weren't..." Elizabeth threw away her soft tone and rose her voice, anger took over as she glowered into the bin. A frightening face at her size, Abby completely broke down after the first sentence. Falling to her knees and sobbing on London's shoulder. After she was done, Elizabeth was panting and covered in beads of sweat. She was somewhat frustrated and tired of all this. She wanted to play with them and have her way. By now, she hoped Shawntae got the message and she did.

"Oh...thanks for reminding me. My bad fo' questioning you hon." Shawntae was still in disbelief about the situation but she knew one thing. Whatever happened to these twelve girls, they deserved it and when the memories rolled in. Shawntae's glossy lips pealed to bear her fangs and thus producing her feral and fierce look. Bladders got loose and a few of the girls literally wet themselves. Hearts stopped and then continued and a new wave of dread gripped them. Their nightmare came true staring into Shawntae's scowling face that made her famously beautiful and frightening. "H-how?"

"I don't know...I was taking a shower this morning. I heard my mom talking about a package with my name on it. Everybody is gone for the day so I came down in just my towel and..." Elizabeth leaned her head on her friend's shoulder. She was tired of observing but she was allowing Shawntae her time to absorb it all in.

"No name, no tag, no idea of who sent it?" Shawntae questioned, her scowl shrank to a pout. Large brown eyes scanning and registering each face.

"Nope, all I got is that green envelop. It said 'Open for Two." Elizabeth pointed at the green mail with a letter inside. Shawntae quickly snatched it up, holding it up to look all over and only finding the written words.

"Well there's two of us...so uh...you stayed naked in front of them this whole time and what's that smell?" Keen and attentive eyes looked around as she delicately ripped the seal on the mail, bit by bit. Brown eyes glancing from the green envelope and down at the bin. Peering at their past tormentors now teeny females was amazing. There so small and tiny, Shawntae wondered how easy it would be to squish them, possibly between her toes. The thought made her conscious of her lovely feet, her toes wriggling and clenching tightly on their own. Long toe nails digging into the flip-flop foam.

Elizabeth shifted away, standing up to her full height and stretched. Tapping her foot, she listened to their shrieks which were music to her ears. "Well uh...I was testing them out y'know and putting down the law. So I started with Melany..."

"No way." Shawntae gasped, leaning back over exaggerating her shock. She stopped in mid opening of the mail to look down at the panic little ones. All of them thrown about from Elizabeth's steps. A smile grew on her face, giggling at their terror filled shrieks from Elizabeth simply walking by. That was too rich to look over. "Oh gawd girl...what did you do?"

"I uh...she got me mad so I licked her off my hand and into my mouth and OMG! She tasted so good girlfriend, I mean I was so close to swallowing her whole." Elizabeth cried out loudly, grabbing the cleaning supplies she walked over to the Shawntae. Nudging her with her toe to move over she turned her rear towards the bin and bent over. Shawntae leaned over and peeked at Elizabeth's large rump from the side and then over at the girl's large tits under gravity's influence. Elizabeth focused on trying to repair the damage on the couch, her cheeks easily turning red. "I mean...I was so excited, just playing around with her in my mouth like she...like a piece of candy and they were all watching so I got horny. And...y'know."

Many eyes scanned up those thick pillars of tanned legs and were caught momentarily staring into the huge pussy eleven of them had a good view of earlier before. Eyes then landed on the pink winkled hole, the sight of it made them shiver in repulse. But most importantly was the titanic ass that hung over their heads. Smooth twin moons, mighty and huge, round and perfectly thick. An amazing and yet unsightly feature so many men had been snatched by and that many of them found jealous of. Now they were trapped, heeding to it that any moment it might fall and smother them. Shawntae's deafening voice boomed above, making her presence felt. "So...you masturbated in front of them while Melany was in your mouth."

"Yeah I know...it was thrilling." Elizabeth was red, finishing up, she swayed her butt from side to side. Feeling all types of eyes burning into her behind and all it did was give her a tingle of satisfaction.

"Girl you a freak." Shawntae laughed, slapping the large rump in the ass. Tiny eyes winced from the sharp impact while Elizabeth straightened and gasped. Turning, she scolded Shawntae silently before going back to work. Shawntae continued giggling, focusing on the envelop. Opening it, she pulled out the letter that came with this impossible gift in a box. Scanning it quickly, her eyebrows furrowed as she focused on the message. "Girl ya done cleaning that mess?"

Elizabeth put the final touches, spraying around the couch so the smell could be eliminated. She then heard the coughing and hagging of the girls inside the bin. Acting quickly, she grasped the cover and placed top of the bin, closing them in. Shook about by jolting steps, they were thrown aside when Elizabeth's hands grasped the bin and lifted it. The power of each footfall rocked the bin. The gentle swaying had them unsteady and unsure of what was happening they were easily disoriented. Without any control, bodies constantly crashed into each other causing bruises. Melany found herself rubbing against other bodies, kneed, elbowed, and crushed under a girls ass and other misfortune in such a short span. Finally when the crazy ride ended, the ceiling was ripped away to reveal two faces. Both eager and smirking.

"Sorry little ones. I don't want you to die from measly a spray bottles." Elizabeth smiled, now in her room it was like any girls room. Her own desktop accompanied by a laptop on her night stand. A roomy closet, stuff all over the floor, posters and pictures all over the wall. The wall over her bed held pictures of her, Shawntae, and Ronnie. All recent photos, in fact every picture in the room was recent. Ridding the ones of her past to be forgotten forever. With the bin settled on a drawer by the head of her bed. Elizabeth jumped on her bed and scooted against the wall. Shawntae kicked her flip-flops off and joined her friend, sitting and resting her head on her friend's tits without a problem. Long well toned arms wrapped around her and hugged her closer as Elizabeth's head rested on top of hers. In Shawntae's hand was the green letter.

"So it says here." Shawntae stared, wriggling a bit to get comfortable against Elizabeth's body. "'By the time this letter is opened. You, Elizabeth Martinez and your best friend Shawntae Lawrence would have discover the bin and its contents. Yes, they are real, and yes they are yours to do whatever you want with. Do note that these are not copies and are actual people so influential in your lives. Only thing you need to know is that you can wish how big or small you want them to be. Between a quarter of an inch to their actual height. All contents in the bin is owned by Elizabeth Martinez in which she must verbally allow Shawntae Lawrence control or not, nobody else. From here on out...it's your choice, actions and consequences may weigh in. But generally if its kept between you two you are risk free. Enjoy."

Shawntae turned the letter over and then back to the front. For a minute or two, both girls lied their together deep thought. The bin as well was silent, absorbing the information given to them all from the mysterious letter. Shawntae craned her head back, brown eyes looking up into her friend's face as Elizabeth looked down at her. Shawntae smiled, lifting up a leg she rolled around her foot. Long, pedicured toes clenched together before fanning out then wriggling all about. "So...what we doing first girl friend."

"Clothes off you." Elizabeth ordered, looking Shawntae up and down then gingerly pushing her off.

"I got to?" Shawntae whined, looking over at the bin.

"Trust me...once we get started I don't think you want to ruin your clothes." Elizabeth grinned, lying on her bed, she rolled onto her belly and kicked her legs up in the iar. Shaking her butt around she propped up her chin on her hands. Smiling at the bin, she peered down at her new toys.

Shawntae sauntered over, bending down with hands on knees, she peered into the bin. A smile widened from cheek to cheek. "You guys are so fucked. I mean...you're one inch tall and in the hands of two sexy and horny girls who hate your guts so much...I'm not going to lie to you. Before this day ends some of you if not all of you are going to die." She leaned in closer, her face hovering an inch from the bin. "And we aren't going to care...because for all I know. Ya deserve what's coming to you and we're going to give it...of course making it enjoyable for us. Right girlfriend?"

"Of course." Elizabeth chirped, having Shawntae on the same page just brightened her mood even more. And watching her talk and demean the little ones sent tingles up her spines. Hazel eyes widened when Shawntae stood and started stripping, removing the accessories first as her hips and butt swayed. "Need some music?"

"Girl I don't need no music to perform...but go ahead. More fun for us." She smirked. Earlier today, Shawntae was walking to her best friend's house to pick her up and catch a bus to the mall. But instead they're going to indulge themselves in Melany and company's unfortunate fate. "Revenge." She mumbled to herself, she could taste it on her lips, feel it tingle at the end of her wriggling toes and in between her legs.
Chapter 4 Shawntae's Feet by Raza Daza
Author's Notes:
Well...this is for the feet lovers and some... Do leave a comment, it helps =D
There was no rest, no time to breathe and relax. All they could do was scream and shriek, hearts filled with sheer terror and still forced to bear this cruel game. Their plastic prison was rocked about by extraordinary forces out of their control. And from it, they were forced to do all they can just to avoid injury but that's already asking much. Naked bodies crashed and smashed together before finding themselves cluttering against one side of the bin. Then on the drop of a hat, the prison shifted to a different direction and they wailed on. All they could do was brave through it. Thrown off their feet, bouncing and rolling across the ground, limbs tangled, bodies pressed together and a painful impact at the end. They cried, begged, wailed for mercy but it fell upon deaf ears.

"Oh my god, this is so funny." Shawntae's boisterous voice laughed high above them. Gripping the walls of their prison were frightening yet beautiful ebony feet. Long, angular toes with bright yellow and white tipped nails grasp the sides of the bin with nimbly while Shawntae sat back on bed. With her rump on the bed, strong, olive skinned arms wrapped around her naked waist as Elizabeth's head rested on her shoulder. Amused hazel eyes peered down Shawntae's amazing legs to her pretty pedicured feet. Succulent toes held the bin, tipping it from left to right, shaking up the little girls inside and from it they laughed. "I can't believe it. Ma feet is terrorizin' them an' they can't do anything about it!"

Elizabeth slunk away from her ebony friend and sat beside her on the edge of the bed. Close together, the sinkhole brought them side to side as Elizabeth swung her legs and brought her feet down. While a bit larger, Elizabeth's feet were eye-catching with long dark red toenails. Lips spread to a wide grin, she wriggled her toes in anticipation as she looked over slyly to Shawntae. "I'll like em more in my mouth than at my feet but it seems like fun."

"Girl shut up and try this! I always wanted a person at my feet but this...this is too much." Shawntae laughed, tipping the bin and watching a dozen minuscule bodies crash into the bin's wall. All of them tangled in limbs, flesh pressed together and all groaning and crying. To her it looked like a tiny grouped orgy which made her shriek with hollered giddily. Releasing the bin, it fell on its bottom which spilled the girls from the wall and onto the floor of their prison.

While bodies smashed and pressed against them, Abby and London hugged each other the whole ride. Lost in the chaos, they had each other and did not care of the skin to skin contact. Leg's wrapped together, breasts to breasts they braved through the giantess's game. Screaming together, Shawntae tipped the bin and cackled rowdily down at them. While London had her eyes closed, Abby had them open, catching a few glimpses of their ebony skinned torturer. From her thick, car size toes that gripped the walls up her pretty feet and ankle. Her eyes traveled up towering and intimidating dark legs the size of bridges and between, strong, muscular thighs was her impressive yet terrifying sex, dark lips with glistening pink flesh within. Upward were one of the hardest abdominal muscles in the school, sucked in from the distant yet loud laughter. Then were her her bouncing breasts, the size of huge hills with hardening tits. And her face, large plush lips spread in a wide smile, teeth glistening and tongue dancing and from her mouth was laughter. Her dreads were swinging around from her uncontrollable movement.

Abby's anger came and went when the bin came to a stop and all their buddies hit the floor. Groaning and moaning sounded from each and every body. Still clinging each other, Abby like London was slow to let go. While Abby had her back to the giantesses, London opened her eyes and peered up above. Shawntae's huge soles hovered above them, toes fanned out as if ready to come down and grab them all. Then they clenched together, her sole winkling admirably as her feet rose and descended dangerously, her legs kicking from her laughter. Her feet swung so close to the bin the gust from it blew over their skin, the smell of coconut dominated their nostrils but it was better than stink.

While Shawntae's ominous feet kept them on the edge. Elizabeth's huge form was somehow missed by all the little ones. Being tired, dazed, and possibly suffering from slight head trauma could have explained how they missed the other giantess enormous being. Elizabeth gave them no time to reprimand for it as her feet slid across the floor towards the bin. Then lifting her toes upward, her feet raised on her heels. Dark red talons sharp enough to maim them, car size toes arched towards them like fingers, ready to claw them away. But instead, her toes latched onto the rim lightly, her nails close to decapitating one of the girls who leaned against the corresponding wall. Natalie shrieked, leaping forward as huge toes latched on to the wall she was on a second before. The bin rocked and flung them back. The giantess pulled the bin from Shawntae's ebony feet and closer to her.

Elizabeth's toes released the bin and they were given a small window of time to recover. Making the most of it, bodies untangled each other then checking themselves to see if anything was broken. Sadly, someone was injured. Bambi, a sweet looking but devilish girl was crying, lying on the floor while holding her left arm preciously. Two other bruised but unbroken girls hovered over her worriedly, the twins Tora and Dora did their best to assist Bambi to a lone corner. But mistakenly, that corner was most closest to the giantess sitting above. One of the girls, Luna sat on her knees craning her neck to look up into a smiling face observing them.

"Please, please stop." Luna sobbed, shaking her clasped hands up to the amused goddess. She received a thundering laugh in return, breaking her spirit and leaving her to cringe in horror and fear. Shawntae was huge, they both were but from floor level, Elizabeth was massive. Thick and amazingly muscular, well toned legs spread apart with a free view into her wet and horrifying pussy. Powerful arms, worldly wide hips, a mighty brick wall for stomach but her breasts. From this view her breasts were like floating, yet heavy mountains that could smother them all out of existence. So large it blocked most of Elizabeth's face except for amused hazel eyes.

"No, little toy...there is no stopping until we tire of you." Elizabeth giggled, her toes clenched together, her feet slid back and forth with the bin in between. Shawntae scooted into her side, wrapping her arms around Elizabeth's waist. Her head rested on her left tit as she peered into the bin. Her own feet crept close by, wriggling excitedly but staying back. Finally, Elizabeth lifted her feet, aimed downward, her toes spread apart and aimed towards the bin. Unable to fit her feet in the small bin, she simply dipped her big toes inside instead. The screams started again, catching three bodies.

"Oh my god Shawntae, their squirming under my big toe!" Elizabeth's heaven like voice resounded from above but inside the bin there was hell. Huge, pickup truck size toes entered their bin forcing the girls back but some were too slow to move, Luna was caught in the midst of it. Tears steaming, she watched Elizabeth's daunting feet fall towards her. Dark red talons, sharp enough to impale her soared an inch behind her head while warm, smelly flesh contacted her skin. In an instance she found herself pinned between the plastic floor and Elizabeth's big toe covered in rocks, dirt, and pebbles that abused her soft skin. She turned her head to the side to breath but it was difficult, she was flattened under this almighty toe and she could do anything but cry.

While Luna was pinned under the left big toe, the right terrorized three girls stuck in a corner. Snuffing out any chance to escape, the twins and a hurt Bambi were left to fend for themselves. Tora and Dora beat against the giantess's flesh but could do nothing but tickle her, receiving laughter for their efforts. Bambi on the other hand packed herself against the corner as much as she could. Holding her hurt arm close she watched fearfully as Tora and Dora were backed up more and more, the giant wall of flesh squeezed them against the corner and then slowly rubbed against them. Pebbles, rocks, and other debris stuck to the sole of Elizabeth's feet added to their misery. Breaking and cutting skin while their noses suffered from Elizabeth's natural foot order.

Elizabeth watched, giggling and laughing periodically as she nudged her big toes against her captured little girls. All the rest were forced to squeeze themselves against the plastic walls. Doing nothing but watching her friend's toes commit the heinous acts, Shawntae's sharp nails dug lightly into her arm. Elizabeth turned towards the ebony girls eager and excited face. "Yes?"

"Ooo- Lemme get them again Lizzy, please, please. I want to feel them and I got an idea." Shawntae felt too eager and excited to wait for her turn again. Watching Elizabeth's feet touching those small frightened bodies turned her envious and wanting another shot at it. Her toes fanned and clenched in their excitement, wanting to play with their little bodies more intimately. Shaking the bin around with her feet was fun, but the current ideas running through her head was turning her on. Catlike, she climbing onto the bed and pressed her self against her friend. Her lips close to Elizabeth's ear as her booty shook from side to side behind her. "Come on girl friend, I want them back. I want to play with them so baaaaaad."

Unable to resit her friend's cute charms, she withdrew her toes from the bin and letting the tingling in her groin to die. Smiling, she blushed a crimson red with Shawntae's naked and ebony flesh pressed against hers so much. She couldn't resist, and meagerly, she slid the bin to the side with a gentle push of her foot. "Here Shawntae, enjoy yourself as much as you want, I rather watch your feet at work."

"Oh thank you!" Shawntae squealed in happiness, her lips smacked against Elizabeth's cheek for a long smooch before pulling back. Then coming back with a big hug, Elizabeth who was caught off guard by both found the time to recuperate and embrace her friend. Her huge melons pressed against Shawntae's own, they found themselves in an awkward moment just staring at their pressed breasts. "Girl your tits are huge. We should use em wit the little ones."

Elizabeth grinned, her face drew closer to Shawntae's until their noses connected. Shaking her head a bit, their noses rubbed together in an Eskimo kiss. Resting foreheads together, they stared into each other's eyes. "I already planned that...there's so many things we can do with them Shawntae, the thought of it gets me...hot."

Shawntae grinned wider, her right hand rose and rustled through Elizabeth's hair. "Oh yeah...I'm getting hot with thoughts too. Girl we're gonna have so much fun. The sky is the limit in what we can do with them."

Elizabeth nodded, her face slightly crimson with her naked body embracing Shawntae's. A moment of silence passed, until the awkwardness finally hit the ebony skinned girl who was holding onto the Hispanic girl a lot longer. Giving each other space, Elizabeth flicked her hand through Shawntae's dreads. "Go ahead and get your foot massages. We both know how much you get a kick out of it."

While the giantesses were distracted in their own intimacy, Melany was close to tugging her hair out of her scalp. Eyes wide open in horror, assessing the damage both Luna and the twins took from the bitch's foot job. Their skin were blistering, cut up with long bleeding scratches. It was a sad and horrible sight but they were better off than Bambi whose shoulder was knocked out of place. Melany dare not move, nobody did in fear they would end up another unfortunate victim. Up in the heavens the giantesses conversed in low booming voices. Melany's eyes traveled up Elizabeth's imposing left leg sitting over the edge of her mighty bed. She still couldn't shake how sick this all was...why her? Why was she shrunk and trapped here to inevitably be killed by Elizabeth? She had to escape, she had to move.

In the mean time, while Melany was brooding in her own corner. Cristy and Amara finally acted, separating from the cowardly bodies in their own corner. They went to Luna first, kneeling next to her and checking if she was still alive. She was, but unconscious, probably feinting from the stress of it all. The scratches she received were minimal, quickly they worked to hoist her body up and move her from the middle of the bin. Successfully, they took her to Alice and Kim's corner as the two determinedly held Luna in between them. Slowly they were getting used to bare skin and contact, Alice and Kim did not hesitate at all to squeeze together. Accomplished they headed towards Dora and Tora with Bambi hidden behind them, all three of them looking in horrible shape. Too bad their actions made them immediate target's for the giantess's games...

"Aw, ya two are so cute. I dunno why ya joined Melany's shitty group. You two were cool at first but then ya made the mistake of following Melany's example." Shawntae watched the two run across the bin until her voice froze them in place. Laying on the bed with her feet swimming in the air, her eyes were peering over the edge of the bed with both hands gripping it. Pulling herself up, a huge grin was on her face as her eyes narrowed upon the two one inch tall girls. From over the edge, her right hand fell towards the bin, all her manicured fingers aimed for the girls.

Amara and Cristy stood their frozen eyes widening as the ebony giantess reached for them. In a second flat, long yellow and white tipped nails thunk against the plastic floor. Surrounding the girls, they closed in upon them as both girls screamed in fear. Caught by the giantess's finger tips, massive flesh covered in circular grooves pinned them. "I got them Elizabeth, they're so small!"

Next the girls felt vertigo, hundred miles per hour winds slapped against their skin between the gaps of their capturer's long and powerful fingers. Unsure of what's going on, the scenery changed from a blur and back to Elizabeth's room, Shawntae's fingers curled underneath them and forced them to tumble to her palm. Then flattening into a platform, they sat up and looked around wide eye. Outside the small but secured plastic bin was a world that was too large for them. So many things to take in, so much that was a normal girl's room exploded into massive landscapes with each turn of a head. And then worst was the ominous presences of the giantesses. In front of them was Shawntae's glossy lips spread into a wide grin, her glistening teeth flashing at them. Frightening they fell back and looked up her angular face and into her soul capturing eyes, gleaming at them.

"So what do you have in plan?" Elizabeth's voice thundered above them and then the groan of the tremendous blue bed assaulted their ears. From their seats they watched a massive wonder in work. Muscles expanded and shrank while skin winkled and imposing limbs moved. Breasts swung before them, larger close up then they have ever thought as Elizabeth's face lowered before them. The giantess making herself comfortable, laying on her belly with her feet up in the air behind her. Held before the faces of both laying giantesses, the hand lowered to the bed before it tipped. Falling to a new, unexplored land. Cristy and Amara helped each other before turning their heads. Close to them was Elizabeth's massive breasts, pushed forward while their master laid upon them.

"They're so cute Shawntae, like little explorers in a dangerous new land." Elizabeth watched the minuscule bodies close to her. She noticed how their eyes were on her breasts which made her giggle. She giggled some more when the one inch girls freaked and tried to run away from her imposing person. Pursing her lips, she wanted to chase after them but these were Shawntae's toys to play with so she refrained.

"They're so cute...I might play nice with these two. They'll be mountain climbing later on the day." Shawntae's face disappeared up above as the massive black girl rose up. The bed was an uneven surface under their naked feet and the winkles in the sheets didn't help them at all. Huffing, and puffing, they were slowed down greatly when Shawntae's massive foot landed ten yards away. Causing the floor to sink towards her fanning toes, both girls shrieked as they tumbled towards her opened bright toes. Cristy found herself jammed between the second and third toe while Amara rolled underneath the first and second, hitting the ball of her foot. Coconut lotion dominated their nostrils as Shawntae's toes closed around them. Cristy shrieked, caught between flesh as it squeezed her body painfully. Amara screamed in fright, Shawntae's massive foot lurching forward and rolling her lower body underneath the ball while massive toes arched above her.

"Cristy! Cristy, are you okay!" Amara screamed fearfully, stuck on her belly she was pinned underneath the cushion and Shawntae's sole. Even if she escaped, the giantess's curling toes had grasped the sheet and blocked out all exits. Cristy on the other hand was stuck between flesh all around her. Her feet were free underneath the toes but the rest of her body was in between soft flesh. Gripped tightly, her ribs felt like they were going to crack and she could only scream into her capturer's skin until their was no more air within her dwindling lungs.

Finally, freedom, car sized toes fanned out. Cristy dropped to the floor limp but alive, very bruised. Amara felt the pressure on her legs release and wriggling her legs from underneath the ball, she crawled hurriedly under Shawntae's raised toes. Knocking over a winkle of the blue sheet, Amara found Cristy's body laid out and barely conscious. Crying out in horror, she dove upon her best friend and helped her sit up with Cristy's back against her. Hugging her from there, Amara's lips trembled as she cried out. "Cristy! Cristy please be alive! Cristy!"

Cristy did not respond for a few seconds until her eyes fluttered open. A weak hand reached up and grasped Amara's wrist as she smiled into her friend's face. Both girls were best friends since high school, both their families moved into the town at freshmen year. While Amara was blond, Cristy had raven, both short at neck length. Cristy's blue eyes looked into Amara's rare grey eyes. "Please Amara...don't let her hurt me anymore."

Weak and faint, Cristy passed out again. Stifling her sobs, and stiffening her lip, Amara carefully dragged Cristy's body from underneath Shawntae's foot. Struggling against the incline, she was able to manage a few yards relative to her away from the massive and ominous toes. Gazing at them, she squeaked when they descended majestic like and settled before both girls. Wary, she looked up at Elizabeth's hovering face.

"Man, that's so dramatic and cute." Elizabeth giggled, observing the tiny girl's struggles while breathing in the scent of Shawntae's coconut lotion applied to her lovely feet. Her eyes shifted between the little girls an inch away from her friend's toes and to the yellow and white tipped appendages themselves. "You always had pretty feet Shawntae, even when you ran track."

"Your's is nice too. A little stinky after a long day though but I don't mind." Shawntae was sitting back, one knee up while the other on its side. She watched laid back against the wall as the little ones were caught by her right foot. The little movement Cristy gave her made her lips tremble and groin warm up even more but it was too small. Noticing she might be risking the girl's life if she continued this further, she gave them mercy. It was more so thanks to Elizabeth whose face was a few inches above her foot. Shawntae licked her lips, her foot tingling from Elizabeth's watchful gaze and of course her toes clenched the sheet.

"They smell good, coconut right?" Out of no where, Elizabeth's face lowered down, mouth opened. Delicately, her tongue poked out as she licked over Shawntae's toes. Her eyes turned up to her friend gasping sharply from surprise and then murmuring under her breath.

"Do th-that again." Shawntae panted. Yup, the dam was breaking and she was leaking. Electricity flowed through her naked flesh when Elizabeth's tongue made contact. All of it ending at her groin which got her flower wet. Her left hand dipped slowly to her groin.

"Nope, get your toy to do it." Elizabeth grinned evilly, her face backing away while licking her lips seductively. "I always knew you had a thing...I mean for your own feet."

"You bitch." Shawntae cursed but her supposed friend giggled on anyway. Somewhat mad but very horny her eyes narrowed on the tiny forms in front of her foot. She pointed a finger at Amara who was in good shape than Cristy. "Elizabeth, make Amara grow...like seven inches."

Amara sat there, watching wide eyed and amazed when Elizabeth's face fell from the heavens. And then from her plush lips was her tongue, licking across the ebony giantess's toes. She freaked when Shawntae's toes jerked upward and her foot lurched forward a bit. Then in a flash, her toes fell and clenched tightly, clinging to the bed sheet which cause the ground to ripple. Drawn closer to the saliva covered and excited toes, Amara fought to get Cristy and herself away. Getting only a few yards while the all-powerful females conversed behind her. And then, hearing her name, Amara freaked and turning. A long, yellow and white nail pointed at her. "Seven inches, I want her to massage and lick my feet till I'm satisfy."

"No!" Amara shouted in defiance. She didn't want to play these girl's sick game anymore. She wanted to go home and be with her family. She wanted to be in her room and hug against Cristy and cry with her. All she wanted was this nightmare to end but Shawntae's anger slapped those silly thoughts. Leaning forward, Shawntae's distant face was instantly over her. Lips peeled, nose winkled, brows furrowed as rage was directed upon the tiny being. There was so much of her face to take in but its overall hugeness gripped her heart. Eyes burned through her sole and teeth that could bite her in half opened.

"Don't you dare say no to me you little bitch. I could have crushed you and Cristy but I gave you mercy. I have half a mind to turn you into red stains right now and find a different girl in that bin who will be happy to do it." Amara trembled, melting under the pressure. Her ears were close to bleeding from Shawntae's deafening voice and in the spur of the moment. She laid Cristy down and crawled forward, bowing she screamed.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me! I'll do whatever you want, I'm nothing but your toy! Please don't kill us, I'm so sorry I will never do it again! Please let me massage your feet as much as you like!" She screamed out all she could that could reverse the giantess's anger. She didn't want to die, she didn't want Cristy to die. And if she had to sell herself to live she was willing to do it. Crying, trembling, and her voice strained. She looked up and sighed in relief, Shawntae was pleased.

Sitting back, Shawntae smiled. "At least someone know's whose boss around here."

Elizabeth rolled her eyes, thinking about Shawntae requests she pointed a finger and imagined her gaining six inches. And like magic, both girls watched Amara grow before their eyes. Slow at first, she picked up speed around four inches then slowed down around six until she abruptly stopped at seven inches tall. From a tiny bug to a living doll, Amara's attractive features. Ample chest, long legs, a model's body with remarkable grey eyes were made cute and adorable. Elizabeth squealed, eager hands reaching for Amara's frightened and captivating form. "You're like the cutest thing there is..."

A sharp and stinging slap made her withdraw both hands. Rubbing her left, Elizabeth looked to Shawntae's glowering form. She in return shrank back and watched distantly but watchful. Pleased, Shawntae took over from there, containing her own hidden excitement with a moving doll about to massage her feet. "Aren't you a cutie. Hurry up doll, my feet need your attention."

Amara was both scared but amazed, at seven inches the world changed drastically. Everything was still huge but not like before, it wasn't imposing or godlike. Yet she was still stuck before two towering girls. Elizabeth's reaching hands and sharp dark red nails frightened her until Shawntae surprisingly slapped her hand. Possibly retribution for teasing the ebony woman before. Looking up to the black women, she nodded and then hesitated. Looking down she was shocked by how small Cristy was now. She was the size of a newborn baby, no, even smaller. Carefully, she reached up and scooped the girl up in her arms. Taking a few steps, she was stopped by Shawntae's hand.

"Give her to Lizzy." The black girl ordered. Looking to Elizabeth, Amara bit her lip as her hand zoomed before her. What would have been a platform now the size of a dining table. Carefully, she deposited Cristy's unconscious form in the middle of Elizabeth's palm. Fingers, curled around Cristy and she was gone from Amara's grasp and raised before their capturer's lips. "Ahem...over here dolly. My feet. Rub your body against them, lick them, kiss them. Please me until I'll tell you to stop."

Amara turned and walked towards the girl's pretty feet as they rose before her. She was shocked to find herself only a few inches shorter than Shawntae's big toe. Frightened and unsure, she stared into Shawntae's clean and beautiful winkled sole. Toes fanned and clenched beside her head, worrying her even more. Feeling the impatience from the eager toes, Amara cried out and pressed her body against the sole. She gasped, her tits moving over winkled flesh which...felt good. Her hands along with the rest of her body rubbed up and down the girl's right foot. In return she heard moans of pleasure, signifying her efforts were working. Then, without the need of an order she pecked the sole with her lips. Then again, and again until she started licking it and was fulling making out with the bottom of Shawntae's foot. The scent of coconut and female pheromones mixed in the air.

"Oh yes, keep going!" Shawntae shouted, her sex grew hot and wet, needing her attention. Long and graceful fingers dove into her wet entrance, juices squirted and her walls squished as she fingered herself. Her thumb rubbing against her clit as she panted and gasped. Her toes clenched tightly together, electricity shooting up her leg from Amara's every touch. Her hands dove and moved within her as far as they could reach. Amara herself worked harder, ushered by the giantess she ran her tongue over the winkling sole. Grinding her tits, and running them across her sole. She wasn't sure what was getting to her, maybe she finally cracked. But she didn't care as the scent of Shawntae's feet and pussy invaded her nostrils. Moving on to her other foot, she did the same, kissing it, massaging her body against it and basically making love with it. Then again, deep down, Amara had a thing for other women feet. The whole gravity of the situation hid it under the surface, now that she was performing for her life. She was enjoying herself, more so than she should.

While the living doll made love to her feet Shawntae masturbated to the point of whining. She closer and closer she drew to climax but she couldn't reach it for some reason. It elude her grasp and in her frustration she spread her toes wide and her little toy took advantage. Amara's little face dove between her toes and nibbled at her the flesh in between. Fighting the reaction to clench them together, she gritted her teeth and flung her head back. Shivering and shuddering as Amara's face moved between her toes, nibbling, licking and kissing the flesh until finally she screamed and released. Amara's head and hands retracted just in time before Shawntae's toes closed together. Climaxing, she leaked her juices onto the bed, creating a heavily scented musk that filled the room. Ebony skin, covered in sweat, muscles tensed had relaxed as she shuddered and lied back, enjoying the after glow. With a light smile, eyelids fluttered till staying open only slightly. She peered down at foot lover that laid out over both of her feet, smiling back up to her.

And through it all, Elizabeth watched wide eyes at the two. She wasn't sure if it actually happened, second guessing the fact that she was laying there watching Shawntae masturbate while Amara made to her feet. "Uh..." Se managed to utter.

Shawntae's eyes widened, her head snapping to Elizabeth, her dreads swishing behind her head. Shocked and amazed, she looked down at herself and at the her glistening fingers. Her eyes peered at the mess between her legs and the wet spot of her soaked juices. "I...uh...I mean. I didn't mean to it...it just happened."

Elizabeth's mouth was gaped open before closing. And then all of a sudden her stomach kicked and she started laughing. Shawntae who was still huffing and puffing, the hormones raging within her body slow to drain away grew angry quickly. "What are you laughing about?"

"No its just, watching you made me a horny too. I wanna do some stuff with the little people y'know." Elizabeth stifled her giggles and raised up. Shaking her butt she looked at Shawntae with a playful smirk before peering down at Amara who was exhausted and laid out on Shawntae's feet. A silly grin across her face which made Elizabeth giggle some more. With Cristy still in her hand, she turned towards the edge of the bed on her knees and one hand. With her backside to Shawntae she wriggled her bottom and looked back. "So don't worry I think I might...y'know be masturbating soon too."

"Yeah but...ya gonna be waking up. Smelling me for a while." Shawntae giggled, shrugging her shoulders as she averted her eyes. This was getting weirder and weirder by the moment. She was close friends with Elizabeth but never before they were stripped naked around each other, not this long at least. And now their masturbating in front of each other, this was proving to be an amazing day with the help of these little girls. Brown eyes glanced down at Amara, pleasantly.

"I'll make sure to wash the sheets and spray the bed a bit. Y'know so none of my folks smell anything." Looking down at the bin, Elizabeth's eyes were slow to realize what was going on. And then when she did, they widened in shock. Clinging the rim outside of the bin was Alice and below her were Kim and Natalie ready to catch her. In seeing Elizabeth's face up above they panicked.

"Aw shit! Every girl for themselves!" Natalie left without a thought, running as fast as she can towards the safety underneath the bed.

"Oh my god! Oh my god I thought we had more time!" Kim looked up to Alice and then back at Natalie and finally made a choice. Without looking back, she left Alice hanging to the rim.

"NO! Please don't leave me, I can't get down myself. My ankle! You BITCHES!" Alice cried, hanging over the edge, whimpering in fear. Looking up into the shocked face of Elizabeth.

"NO!" Elizabeth yelled in rage, leaping off her bed. The one inch tall girls didn't have a chance as her titanic feet hit the ground, sending a huge tremor under their feet and knocking everybody over.

"What happened!" Shawntae yell, with her hormones and the afterglow draining away. She found herself a little weak and in a rush she shoved Amara off her foot. The doll like girl ran to the side, and dove to safety, narrowly avoiding her head to be kicked off. Sliding off the bed, Shawntae's feet hit the ground which hindered the little one's chances even more. Elizabeth didn't answer her and instead she dove to the floor. And under the bed, knocked the bin to the side and giving the others still within a chance at freedom. Alice who was still trapped on the rim was thrown off harshly when Elizabeth's thigh hit the bin. Screaming, her tiny form fell into a crack between Shawntae's toes and was trapped as the ebony giantess walked upon the escaping girls.

Screaming at the top of her lungs, Alice could have swore she died with ever rise and fall of Shawntae's massive and dominating foot. Stuck between the middle and fourth toes, her head was above the coconut and saliva smelling flesh able to see it all. It was in each and every way a nightmarish ride. Her heart hammered in her throat to the point she vomited over herself onto Shawntae's flesh but the ebony goddess did not notice her at all. Hundred miles per hour winds slapped her in the face. She clenched her teeth but they rattled loosely with each explosive crash. Thundering and earth quaking steps that sucked the life out of her with each one. It was scary, seeing the world still then become a blur in a moments notice. She watched as her friends flee in all directions. But the foot Alice was riding on zoomed up in the sky then fell with more speed than any before. By the time it hit the ground, she blacked out.

Abby stopped as Shawntae's foot hit the floor ten feet in front of her, London, Dora and Tora. The force was comparable to a bomb, the wind blasted them back on their behinds. The tremors underneath them left them unsettled and too shaken up to stand. Temporarily deafened, they yelled to each other but could only ear a ringing. Gazing at pretty yet intimidating ebony feet, Abby's eyes widened in realization that Shawntae was upon them. It was too late, long and trunk like fingers came down upon them. Abby froze, grasped easily between Shawntae's fingers. Then London was plucked from the ground to join Abby on Shawntae's other hand. Dora and Tora took the time to get up and run the other way. But Shawntae's other foot slammed in their way, dangerously close. Staring up into the sky, they peered between her wet pussy when a drop fell from high above and splashed onto them. Screaming in disgust, they were soon captured between well manicured fingers and brought to Shawntae's awaiting palm.

Kim ran as fast as she could, chasing after Natalie who had a good head start. But the tremors of footfalls had knocked her off balance and into the ground face first. Crying in pain, she held her face and looked up to see Natalie still running on her feet.

"No...please don't leave me." She reached out with a hand but then she felt an ominous presence behind her. Turning slowly, she was plucked from the ground between Elizabeth's thumb and index. Screaming, she was soon dropped onto an open palm next to Cristy's unconscious body. Elizabeth dove in again, searching underneath her bed until eyes landed on Natalie's running form.

Her hand soon hovered over her, fingers curled and nails pointed at her. Slamming onto the ground,she grasped the the little bug between her fingers and dragged her back. Natalie screamed in pain as she landed beside Kim, her left knee broken and her leg in an awkward angle, gushing blood. "Oh my god!" She screamed in pain as Kim came to her side.

A little further underneath the bed, Luna was giddy with excitement. Like any teenager bed, there were towering items, shoes, jeans, smelly socks. It smelled horrible down here but Luna was happy nonetheless. She had escaped from the giantess clutches and now all she needed to do was find a good place to hide. Walking between a lone spaghetti strap brown high heel and a pink sock that smell liked fish. Luna gagged and hugged close to the shoe, stopping to admire its size in amazement. Stopping at the toe section, she looked at the imprint where Elizabeth's massive big toe would go. Flashes of images ran through her brain, remembering the horror of being trapped underneath that bulk of flesh. Sighing, she turned and tripped from the tremors and footfalls. Landing painfully on her knees she looked back towards the entrance of the bed fearfully. Hearing tremendous booms and movement, Luna got up and hurried along. With very little light, Luna managed to scurry her way through maze of clothing, shoes, socks. Confused and lost, she nearly ran into something. Eyes widened, horror struck and she screamed.

Elizabeth searched relentlessly underneath her bed while Shawntae stood by. Smacking away jeans, shoes, socks she dug them out in an attempt to spot a small body. Groaning in frustration, she was about to give up when she heard someone's tiny scream. Peering into the darkness, she saw a little form run towards and behind it...a spider. Elizabeth's eyes widened as Luna ran to her.

"Help! Help! Please save me, oh my god it wants to eat me!" Screamed towards the giantess, running straight to the massive being. She expected to be rescued and the massive girl to crush the bug underneath her thumb. Instead, Elizabeth's face stricken in fear and then she backed away from underneath the bed and onto her massive feet. Giant tremors rocked the ground, forcing Luna to teeter around on her feet as Elizabeth's feet backed away as well. She couldn't believe it, the awe-inspiring and powerful giantess was scared away by a spider. Looking behind her, the truck size and hideous creature was gaining on her. Eight beady black eyes watched her enthralled, quite focused on its prey. Underneath its horrifying fangs it hissed, as its fangs rose a monstrous maw hissed after. "OH MY FUCKEN GOD!!!!!"

Sobbing, panicking, gasping, and barely able to run anymore. She ran out from underneath the bed and towards the closets set of feet there were. She ran straight towards Shawntae's whose foot rose high into the hair. Toes wriggling before descending slowly towards her. Luna wasn't sure what to do, stuck between a rock and a hard place she looked back at the monster and then towards the huge foot. Without much choice she continued running forward as a shadow engulfed her and the spider. Screaming to the heavens, the sudden impact behind her sent her forward. Landing on her belly, she turned on her back and looked up at the vast plain of Shawntae's winkled sole. She then looked down at monster, crushed underneath the same big toe that pinned her. But instead, all its force was focused on smiting the monstrosity from this earth. And then to add to it, her foot moved from side to side, twisting on her big toe and grinding the spider's remains into the flat carpet floor. Luna sat there shocked and out of her wits, she sat there as the god like foot moved to the side and lowered to the ground twenty yards away from her. She looked up at yellow and white tipped nails, aimed to abduct her from the ground. Like before, she didn't do a thing and found herself stuck between warm and unmoving flesh. In a blur, she was deposited on the large platform that was Shawntae's hand with Abby, London, Dora, and Tora. Looking at the twins, she noticed they were glistening wet and stunk of...sex.

"It's gone Lizzy. I squished it out of existence and saved Luna." Shawntae smiled triumphantly, little did anyone know. She was used to squishing bugs with her bare feet. Elizabeth ran to her and gave her a careful hug with the little ones at mind, squeezing the black girl with head full of dreads into her bosom.

"Thank you Shawntae, y'know how much I hate those things." Elizabeth confessed before letting for of the girl. In a flash both their eyes grew serious as they peered down into their hands. Elizabeth was quite ticked off, a lot less then she should be. She was just happy to have captured them all before they were gone for good. Counting the ones in her hand and then on Shawntae's hand. She added in Amara who sat obediently at the bed watching both girls. The number they got soured her mood even more. "There's ten, there's only ten Shawntae!"

Shawntae looked around the floor, her eyes searching for anything that could be a little person making a run for it. And then she noticed a tiny red spot beside her right foot. Kneeling, she peered down at the crumpled and bleeding form of Alice, barely alive. "I found one of them Elizabeth...but I think she's pretty broken."

"Who is it?" With her other hand, she pushed aside the bodies in her palm. Taking note of each face, searching for that specific one.

"It's Alice..." Shawntae sucked her teeth and shook her head. Elizabeth knelt next to her, gently taking her hand which held her batch of captured runaways. Pushing them aside with a finger, she ignored their cries and sobs as she noted each and every face. Then looking at Amara who sat worried at the edge of the bed. Elizabeth's eyes widened as she grasped the bin and looked inside, but nobody. The hand holding the bin shook and then violently crushed it, digging her nails into the plastic before hurling it across the room. Fingers curled towards the captives in her other hand, dangerously close to maiming and crushing their bodies within a balled fist. But she refrain, focusing her anger into her other hand as it gripped the bed. Elizabeth shook violently, muscles tensed as she gave a feral look upon the little ones in her other hand.

"MELANY!" She seethed.
Chapter 5 Shawntae's Idea by Raza Daza
Author's Notes:
Just a teaser of what's to come...

(Might be mistakes since I didn't proof read it yet. Once I do it should be better)
If Melany could, she would throw herself her own parade. Maybe she will when she bust her two capturers for all they put her through and sell a book on it too. That was late in life, at the moment Melany was simply giddy and full of life. She had successful escaped Elizabeth's clutches with her own plan to boot. All thanks to a mistake the tremendous duo kept making, keeping their eyes off her.

Using the time they had with Amara and Cristy distracting the kidnappers. Melany developed a simple plan using the basic skills they learned from cheer leading. The human pyramid and being the brain behind it she directed everybody who was able into position until she felt it was tall enough. From there she climbed up to the rim and 'bravely' was the first up and over. The fall to the ground was scary beyond belief but most of the thanks went to the shock absorbing rug they were laid on. It also helped when she fell on her feet than rolled onto her back to distribute the energy.

"Alright girls, hurry it up! Whatever that burnt bitch is doing to our friends I don't want to end up the same way." Just fuel to the fire, standing outside the bin Melany's instincts were to run. But she fought it off and oversaw the jail break. In the mean time as a few girls fell she surveyed the landscape and was speechless. While the bin towered over them like a two-three story building. Elizabeth's room was an alien world of epic proportions. From all around her normal, everyday objects were blown up into giant obstacles or landscapes. Just looking underneath the bed reminded her of a dark cave full of obstacles that were jeans, shoes, smelly socks and such. It was the closets shelter and probably her best bet.

But it wasn't good enough. With two of her girls down on the floor with her Melany felt nervous. The wild screams and panting up in the heavens had ended and the girls were simply speaking. It was then her will to stay had broken and while Natalie and Lauren were looking elsewhere. She broke out into a silent run not towards the bed but towards the bedroom door. It was risky especially since their was minimal coverage and her little pure white form might be sought out easily. So she aimed for a point which was one of Shawntae's sandals. It was a football field's length away but luckily she ran track along with the black girl.

She may not be the fastest but she was athletic. Pacing herself, she was confident her friends will escape before their horrid capturers knew a thing. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case when Elizabeth shouted. Melany looked back, horror struck she tripped up on her own feet. Away from the bed she peered at the titanic giantesses who were reacting to the bin. Elizabeth's gigantic form launched off the bed and hit the floor. Melany was close to the towering giantess and was forced to ride through the booming tremor. Looking back up she stifled a cry in fear as the angered giantess stood to her frightening height. Sculptured thighs rippled with muscle, her abdomen hardened as mountainous breasts swung and bounced. A earth shattering step later the giantess turned away from Melany. Her attention was the girls escaping underneath the bed and Melany simply stared into her huge godly ass.

Trembling, Melany couldn't grasp how close that was when she closed her eyes. Sucking in a gasp of air when Elizabeth lunged towards the bed. It was impossible, so much flesh and muscle moving so fast. It was like watching a living landscape move and worst yet Shawntae's eager feet fell to the floor to join Elizabeth as well. Struck with fear, Melany laid still swearing that the eyes high up in the sky and found her. But instead they zeroed in on the knocked over bin and the tiny forms running in front of her goddess like feet. Melany couldn't take it anymore and scrambled to her feet. She ignored the tremors of their steps and the faint screams of her friends. She ran for safety that was ironically Shawntae's bright and yellow flip-flop. Flipped over she dived and crawled underneath it, inhaling the coconut scent.

Once under the flipflop, Melany wasn't satisfied with just hiding under the piece of the giantess's footwear. She needed a better spot just in came the two titans came stomping their way here. By then Melany peered from underneath the flip-flop towards Elizabeth's large twin moons for an ass. Back before this all happened, just when Elizabeth started to get popular Melany was jealous of that one asset Elizabeth could flaunt all over. Her ass and now that it was so huge that her crack could swallow her all up it made Melany sick with envy. Eyes widened when Elizabeth backed out from underneath the bed and then continued to walking back towards. "Oh god!"

Screaming in terror, Melany acted quickly scrambling underneath the flip-flop. She crawled her way beside the thong and stood out from underneath the flip-flop. A shadow engulfed her and the flip-flop when Elizabeth's titanic foot fell upon it and crushed it into the ground. Close to the heel, Elizabeth was blown forward and onto her belly. Groaning she rolled onto her back and gazed upon the towering goddess standing over her. Stuck between Elizabeth's feet, Melany felt truly small, insignificant, not important, just a bug with two goddesses out to exterminate her.

Her mind was blank, her body limp, she was simply in shock of it all. Elizabeth didn't even know she was there staring up between her legs. At her large rump and into her terrifying wet lips. She couldn't see anymore of the giantess then her magnificent legs, towers on each side of her. Looking down was Elizabeth's feet that could crush her easily if they moved anymore. And they did but not towards Melany's way. Like watching magic at work, Elizabeth's foot lifted away and was flying through the air at an alarming speed. Hitting the ground that sent a jarring tremor into Melany's body. Then her other foot followed as her amazing legs expanded and contracted, her booty rippling then clutching tightly. She watched as the larger giantess Elizabeth embraced Shawntae into her form.

Once the cold grasp of fear dispersed, Melany hopped on her feet and ran. She ran like a bat out of hell towards her next destination, Elizabeth's bundled up sock. Reaching it, Melany was disgusted by the smell of sweat and feet, gagging her and making her cough lightly. Slapping her hands over her mouth, she blinked her eyes as she teared up. Walking behind the sock her eyes landed on the door three football fields away and then she looked towards the closet slightly open. Only a half a football field away. Thinking about her options, the choice was made for her when she nearly suffered a heart attack from Elizabeth's roar. She roared out her name and too scared to look back Melany ran for all her worth. Sweaty, tired, and sore, Melany was praying to some unseen force for her to make it. Her goal was growing closer and the tremors jarring her around made the trip longer but somehow she dived into the dark safety of the closet. Scrambling and crawling inside she dove behind a huge sneaker and lied her back against.

"I- I- I can't believe it! I made it- oh gawd the smell." Melany slapped her hands over her nose and mouth but nothing could stop it. She was huffing and puffing and practically breathing in the foul odor. She could taste its wretched stank on her taste buds and her nose burned from its power. It was the smell of Elizabeth's feet, her horrific odor coming from her number of foot wears. It was much more potent than the lone sock since this closet been abused by it for years. Gagging and coughing, Melany tried to quiet herself in fear that the giantesses might here her. She wasn't going to take any chances and this was a small price to pay for her freedom. But her hatred for Elizabeth grown even more, being put into this smelly nightmare just to hide from her and her friend. An hour ago Melany wouldn't believe this but after going through all this, her mind was on surviving no matter what.

Elizabeth had her cases of anger, fury, and sometimes uncontrollable rage. But all those times of frustration paled to now, to how Elizabeth was feeling as she stomped her way around the room. She was as close to blood lusting than ever possible. Teeth gritted, brows furrowed and hazel eyes burning, scanning the floor for the insignificant bug that elude her grasp. Her eager toes she plucked Shawntae's flipflop and looked underneath it before flinging it to the side with a toss of her foot. She then did the same to her sock clearing out her room floor of objects. She then turned her attention to underneath her bed.

Pulling the bed from the wall she then dug underneath, checking both sides as she tossed the items underneath on top of her bed. Eyes constantly scanning, double checking, searching for a one inch being cowering in fear of her. But she couldn't find a thing even after cleaning out underneath her bed. At the end she climbed back to her feet, drained and tired from her energy eating rage and from searching. Looking at the mess on her bed she shoved them to the side and then dropped on her knees. Grabbing a pillow she stuffed her face into it and screamed as loud and long as possible.

Shawntae stood to the side, beside the bed. She stood in place with her hands cupped close to her chest. In her hands were ten tiny bodies scared, trembling in fear of what will become of them. Amara was returned to an inch high and hugged Cristy who recently woke up and was unsure of what had happened. Amara simply stayed silent while both girls and the others were huddled in the middle of Shawntae's bowl like hands. Trapped with the giantess flesh all around them, they were trembling and shivering scared witless of what they did. Eyes scanned their new living cage, especially the enormousness breasts towering on each side of them. Looking hight was Shawntae's chin and pouted lips and her flaring dark nostrils. From their position they could not see her eyes but hearing the sounds behind Shawntae's arched trunk like fingers, the giantess attention was on her friend.

In the mean time, while both giantesses were distracted. The little women were hesitant to move since the floor was flesh and surely Shawntae could feel every thing they though. But they moved anyway, crawling as their hands rubbed against smooth and soft grooves. Warmth came from it which helped greatly against the AC of the house. Tora and Dora were helping Bambi with her out of place shoulder, one held her down while the other shoved it back in place. Lauren, London and Kim were hovering over Natalie, stifling their tears of grief. Unsure of how they could mend back the broken and gushing leg. So far a pool of blood was spilled on the giantess's palm. But it must have been so small for Shawntae she barely noticed. To the four girls and the rest it was daunting and scary how bad their situation was. These girls, these goddesses could hurt them without even knowing it but what would happen if they attend too.

Abby sat against the base of Shawntae's fingers by herself. Her legs crossed she oversaw the others who were pretty scared of the situation Melany got them into. Worst yet, it was only Melany who got away while they were all back at square one only in deeper shit than before. Abby's mind revolved around the two girls who were most hurt, Natalie who was growing pale as none of the girls could control the blood seeping from her broken leg. And then there was Alice in which Abby was unsure of what happened to her. Listening to Shawntae's description "Broken." Abby was sure the poor girl was either dead or close to it. Shaking her head, tears fell from Abby's eyes as she cried into her hands. "Melany...did you just use us?" She sobbed.

Shawntae stood back and watched Elizabeth rampage about in rage. There was no point in interfering or trying to calm the big girl around. In the end Shawntae risked being caught in her wrath and getting herself and her bed friend in a confrontation. No instead she stood silently, holding all the little ones in her hands. Between her feet was Alice's crumpled but still living body. Every now and then Shawntae would look down at the girls in her hands. Venomous thoughts circled around in her brain of how much they messed up. Then her gaze will fall in between her pretty feet, her toes wriggling from the presence of the little one between them. She still had that tingle from crushing the spider underneath her big toe, saving Lauren in the process. She felt like a true goddess, deciding to save the insignificant bug from another larger bug. But there was a reason too it all and as dark thoughts brewed on. Her right foot tapped lightly, ignoring the delicate life beside it.

Pain, simply pain for little Alice. Fluttering between consciousness and unconsciousness she first noticed the smell of coconuts and as she feared she was between ebony feet. Opening her eyes her vision was blurred, foggy but she could see the two large masses on each side of her. Looking underneath were the pinkish winkled soles under the arches of Shawntae's prized feet. Looking back up she peered upward between the goddess massive legs, muscular thighs sculpted by masters of the craft and her lips far up in the air. She was unsure of how or why she was still alive but she tried to shrug it off then stand. Then came the hellish pain that shot through what was left of her nervous system. It was then she noticed how bad the situation was. She couldn't move, she couldn't move any of her limbs and if she tried she felt pain. Looking down she screamed in horror, her legs bent in different directions and her arms were in the same shape.

Shawntae sighed, enjoying the tiny scream from between her feet. It sent a shiver up her spine making her long yellow and white tipped toes wriggle in anticipation. After Elizabeth was done screaming into the pillow, Shawntae decided to act. Slipping a look at Alice, her lips parted into a white malicious smile. Evil thoughts brewed up an idea and if it wasn't for how much she hated these girls she would never do this to another human being. Hell, she wasn't even sure if it was right but in seeing Elizabeth's fury she was sure of her thoughts. In the end, her goal was just to make Elizabeth feel better and not all was lost just because Melany got away. So sauntering over to her kneeling friend, Shawntae sat delicately on the bed beside her. Elizabeth looked up to her confused, probably surprised by the sweet smile on Shawntae's face.

"I know how ya feel girl. Melany gettin' away an' all an' I know how much that bitch mean's t' ya." Shawntae paused, allowing it to sink in as Elizabeth nodded and stood. Her tits bouncing as she turned and sat her huge rump on the bed beside her friend. Shawntae leaned against her and then lifted her lips close to Elizabeth's ear and whispered. "So...instead of breakin' our backs just t' find one lil' bug. Why not let her come to us?"

Elizabeth shivered from Shawntae's warm breath against her ear. She turned her gaze and looked into the girl's face clueless. "How Tae?"

"Easy Lizzy...Melany's like a lizard, cold hearted. I bet she planned this shit...reckon why she's the only one free." Shawntae wasn't just speaking towards Elizabeth now, she was speaking out loud so her voice could be heard all over the room. The tiny girls in her hand shrieked in fear from the booming voice. All eyes scanning the expanse of flesh towering over them. And then their living cage elevated before both giantesses faces. It was jarring sight. Looking between Shawntae's grinning face hovering over them from their right. And then Elizabeth's filled up the rest of the face, grimacing menacingly upon them. They weren't sure which was worst but surely with both girls attention on them things were going to get bad. Shawntae's lips formed the words, warm gusts swept across there skins and her voiced boomed down upon them like thunder.

"We take turns executin' them. One by one so we can enjoy it too. An' the only way t' stop it is if Melany comes out from hidin'." The weight of her words crushed whatever hope they had left. All eyes looked towards Shawntae, gaping at her with awe. Their minds couldn't wrap around it, they were going to get executed? Sure Elizabeth threatened to kill them if they didn't do what she wanted. But now there was nothing but death for them, a horrible death that would please the goddesses. And their lived all depended on Melany.

"Melany!!!" Lauren screamed, scrambling from the group towards the edge of Shawntae's hand. But before she could even reach it Shawntae's size thumb lifted imposingly and shoved her back to the middle. Through out Lauren yelled in rage but in spite of it there was no way for Melany to hear the girls rant. "You bitch! You set us up! You got to come out!"

Shawntae smiled, amused by the different reactions of the group. Some of the girls began to tear up and cry, others were cursing up a storm. And some were simply silent, still in shock and not understanding the implication of their situation. Surprisingly, Elizabeth was shocked as well, staring into her friend's face with awe. Amused brown eyes looked back as if the idea of death was a game to her. Elizabeth's lips trembled and then she turned her gaze away, her hands gripping the edge of the bed. Her eyes scanned the floor and her feet rubbed against each other. Ideas and thoughts whirled around her mind until finally she took in a deep breath.

"If you're sure about this Shawntae...I- Can you do it first or whatever." Elizabeth was hesitant, yes she said she would kill them but to actually do it execution style was disheartening. But then looking down at her feet her mind wrapped around Melany who somehow got away. Using her own friends as a distraction to escape a different direction. Elizabeth was sure Melany was here, she had to be here and that she could hear all this going on. Looking down at the scared and terrified little ones, the thought of killing them one by one played in her mind.

Shawntae leaned over so her face was close to Elizabeth. She brought the little ones cupped in her hands under her chin and against her chest. She looked up into Elizabeth's eyes with a seriousness in them. "Jus' gimme a straight answer Lizzy. I'm willin' to do the deed if ya willin' too. If ya not than Melany might-"

"Do it." It was definite, confident, and commanding with a hint of dark intent. Nails dug into the bed as she gritted her teeth and hung her head. "I want Melany, Shawntae...I want her so bad."

"I know ya do girl..." Shawntae spoke tenderly, leaning against Elizabeth further. She leaned back and they both sighed together.

Elizabeth left, chuckling and shaking her head before she looked to a poster on the wall. Then her head snapped towards the little girls in Shawntae's hand. Her lips spread into an eerie smile, hazel eyes gleaming down upon them. "Wow and to think all this depends on Melany, if she doesn't come out you all shouldn't blame us. But go ahead if you want to just know it's Melany whose forcing us to do this. I want Melany more than I want to keep you alive. If Melany doesn't come out...I guess her supposed friend's has to pay for it."

The verdict, sentence, and the fall of the hammer sealed the deal. There was no ifs or buts anymore, in the hands of these giantesses, goddesses there was death. All hope was on Melany to give herself in and with the thought of hope still being there. Everybody started yelling, screaming Melany's name as they giantess that held them moved and shifted. Tripping them up and leaving them on their knees and butts. Shawntae's booming voice laughed down upon them, taking in enjoyment to their pitiful cries. It was disheartening and cruel which silent them and drove terror into them. Some of them still can't believe it, how could their own classmate kill them?

"No...this...this isn't right" Natalie mumbled, finding strength to sit up but London held her down. The supposed dumb brunette stayed silent, praying in her head that Melany would come through and give herself up.

Abby continued to cry into her hands. "Why Melany? You gave us up to take your fall."

Lauren was severely pissed while Kim who was equally angry bashed her fist on the warm fleshy floor. All it did was amuse the giantess some into laughing upon their plight. Tora and Dora sat together silently, shuddering in each others grasp. Cristy and Amara did the same while Cristy was gasping, her asthma finally acting up. Amara looked around in shock unsure of how to help her. Bambi stayed silent, holding her hurting shoulder and looking over the edge. Thinking about the possible jump that would either killer her or help her escape. Chances are its a death drop which was sounding better every second.

Shawntae was just laughing, enjoying their terror and reactions for her own enjoyment. Elizabeth on the other hand stayed silent, her eyes dull and gazing upon the group softly. She then looked up to Shawntae who was calming down. "So whose first?"

"Oh...I say Alice, girl's half dead anyway?" Two pairs of eyes, hazel and brown fell on the mess on the floor. Elizabeth stood up, catching the eyes of many as the giantess walked past them. Elizabeth stopped, her toes wriggling a few inches from Alice's body. Looking down at the crumpled heap, Elizabeth squinted and smiled. "She's alive...just barely. You getting first shot right?"

"Of course hon...she the ice breaker." Shawntae smiled, scooting over to the end of the bed till she was sitting directly over Alice. Both of her excited and pretty feet rested on each side of her.

"Wait...I want everybody to see this Shawntae." Elizabeth brewed up an idea and walked back, strolling towards the end of the room. She had a feeling of eyes staring into her awesome back side. She cared not for them as she opened up her drawers and searched for the object in mind. Failing in finding it, she turned towards her closet and dived into the piles shoes, throwing a few out of her way as her eyes scanned for what she was looking for.

Melany had heard it all, she had heard the sentence of her friends but she couldn't believe them. Even when Elizabeth threatened them, even with Shawntae's attitude towards them she couldn't believe them. Maybe it was because she was in denial, she liked denial it made everything easier. So she had no choice but to deny the fact that her friends are about to get executed. For what? Just for her to come out, wave her hands and be found. And then what would become of her, a chew toy for Elizabeth insatiable appetite. No, she wasn't going to go down that road now that she was free. She can see their ploy, their plan and as she grow used to the musk of the closet she refused to leave her cover. Finding refuge and comfort away from the giantess's, Melany ignored the irony that her safety was among Elizabeth's smell shoes. Hiding underneath one of her high hells, Melany listened to the thundering and heavy tremors that had to be Elizabeth. She was searching something but it was on the other side of the room. Melany breathed a sigh of relief until her heart shrank when she heard more tremors and footfalls growing louder and coming her way. "Oh god no please!"

Panicking, Melany ran from underneath the high heel and towards a pile of shoes and such. Finding a tiny crack her body can slip through she crawled through and into a more heavier and penetrating smell. Her nostrils were burning and her eyes teared up as Elizabeth's smell foot odor gagged her. The final footfall and then a few rumbles later shook her about as she crawled into the middle of the pile and then to take a better precaution she entered into one of Melany's sneakers. It was stuffed by a sock but there was enough space to get in and out of sight if she leaned against the sock. Struggling to breath, she listened to the thundering and sounds of a wrecking crew dismantling her cover. She nearly screamed when Elizabeth's red nailed clawed close by, her massive hand gasping a flipflop over her head and tossing it to the other end of the closet.

Melany peeked out from within the sneaker and her heart nearly stopped. Her eyes staring into Elizabeth's who was looking down at her direction. Her hand fell again, fingers arched with deadly red nails looking ready to strike and maim if given the chance. Melany's heart stopped, legs turned to stone as she looked upward to her doom. Closing her eyes, she didn't feel anything for a moment. She listened to the loud noises and cluttering behind her when the shoe she hid in was hit. Melany stifled a squeak as she fell out and into open view. On all fours she looked up to the giantess whose attention was elsewhere, carefully she crawled back into the opening of the shoe and buried her body against the stank sock.

"Ah...found it." Elizabeth voice boomed triumphantly, pulling back and in her hand was a single smelly pantyhose. Melany watched as her terrifying and tremendous kidnapper stood to her feet. At her full stature, the goddess turned and stomped away. The tremors shrank and Melany was safe to come out. With the landscape of the closet altered she looked around searching for a better place to hide. What seemed like a good candidate was close to the exit. She took her chance, hurrying through the open space created by the Elizabeth. What was an amazing feet of removing colossal objects was a meager and easy task to her. Finding cover at the entrance of a boot, she could hide deep within it and she had a good view of both giantesses. She looked at Shawntae whose hands were cupped together at her breasts, possibly holding all her friends. Bright yellow and white tipped toes were wriggling about and straining her eyes, Melany could see something between them.

Shawntae was sitting back smiling and watching the little ones suffer through the phases of understanding. First was always denial but after that it was different for each person as they went from yelling in rage to crying and trembling in fear. Now they reduced to begging her, on their knees and hands they called to her. Calling her names even like Goddess which she did like of course. She simply smiled at them, playing along with them with a coy look. She pursed her lips and blew them a kiss and giggled. Honestly, Shawntae was thrilled at what she was about to do. At first it was something difficult to go along with, killing a person. But she didn't see them as people, she saw them better as bugs. The tiny versions of the people that used to torment them and run the school. And unfortunately for them, the worst bug of them all had escaped her friend's clutches.

Shawntae understood how much Elizabeth wanted Melany and by far this was the best plan to reap their vengeance and make them suffer. In a deeper implication, she had an idea that this will strike against Melany the worst. Shawntae was more than her looks, she understood people. She understood that at the end of the day, she and Elizabeth are going to change from this experience. And so she just smiled at them, in her mind they were all already dead and just waiting. Cruel Shawntae, just so cruel and she just didn't care. Deep in thought, she nearly missed Elizabeth standing over her with one of her pantyhose in hand. "What's that for girl friend?"

"To keep them in...y'know my feet can smell at times so they ain't going to like it at all. Its thin and see through too...so they can see everything. Since they have no weapons on them, they are too small to break out of it and all we got to do is tie a loose not for easy access." With a smirk across her face, Elizabeth handed Shawntae their prisoners' new cage.

"Good idea girl!" Shawntae laughed, shifting her hands, she pushed everybody onto her left hand which gave her a joyous couple of shrieks and cries. Grasping the pantyhose, she took a sniff and then pulled back from the odor it gave off. She looked towards Elizabeth who shrugged and smiled in embarrassment. "Damn Liz! I mean...hit me up later we gotta fix this. Don't want too lose hotties to smelly feet ain't I right? But it'll do fo the prisoner's on death row"

"Thanks, I tried a lot you know. Mostly lotion and shampoo would do the trick momentarily." Elizabeth loved her feet, they weren't as cute as Shawntae who adored them with a passion. But they were well kept and cared for, the smell after a long day is the only drawback.

"Well our friends are gonna have t' put up wit' it." She chuckled, tilting her hand she watched them shriek and flail. She laughed some more as they slid into the rank thin fabric and down to the tip that laid on her thigh. She laughed some more from the little pile they formed sliding into each other. Their cries and shrieks just music to her ears. Carefully she tied the end into a loose knot giving them enough space to move around and space out. Once they recovered from the small, the implication of how rank their new prison was dawned on them. And then a few more cries from the smell amused Shawntae further. She wasn't alone, Elizabeth was at first embarrassed by it but seeing how much they suffered from it she laughed as well. Both girls booming voices baring on them. Trapped within the brown fabric of Elizabeth's pantyhose the girls gagged and cried. The smell was horrible, their nostrils burned, their eyes teared up and they couldn't escape. They were able to see fine through the fabric but they didn't have the means to break through it. All they could do was cower in torment but this was just cake to what was to come.

"Alright-alright, let's get to business Tae." Elizabeth quickly grew serious and grabbed hold of the pantyhose from its end. Lifting it up, all the girls were forced to slide together into a clump. Natalie suffered the most from it, her broken leg flapping around as her blood was getting on everybody. She wasn't alone, a couple of the girls were already scratched up. The horrors they suffered through and gained from the giantess's playful moods was nothing to what was about to happen. Slowly they were dropped lightly on the floor as Elizabeth released the pantyhose and allowed them to spread out inside it. Looking around, both giantesses towered over them. One side was Elizabeth's feet and her red toenails. Then there was Shawntae's excited pair who rubbed back and forth. They were closer to Shawntae's feet then Elizabeth but it didn't matter much with both girls towering over them. High rising pillars for legs and so much more that hung over them, flaunting, intimidating them.

Shawntae looked up to Elizabeth, their eyes locked into each others for a moment. Shawntae simply grinned in excitement, Elizabeth was much more serious but she lightened under Shawntae's gaze. She then stepped out of the way and sat on the bed, a little space between her and Shawntae. Taking in a breath her eyes scanned the bedroom floor and then she spoke. "Melany. This is your first warning. If you don't come out, Shawntae will execute Alice. She's hurt Melany but she's still alive so you better come out and make yourself know. You have three minutes."

Three minutes later...

Elizabeth continued to scan the floor, searching for any sigh of a little person running across the ground. Sure they were small but Melany had enough time to move from her hiding spot and make herself known. The time was up and Shawntae was waiting eagerly, her feet playing together in their own excitement. Elizabeth looked down at Alice poor state, stuck between life and death she will act as the ice breaker. She looked so sad, Elizabeth felt compelled that she must be put out her misery. But then she thought about Alice's crimes in high school. There wasn't much to pin against her, she was the newest member after all. But her first act was the biggest when she messed with Shawntae, getting into a fight with her and then pulling back just when faculty came. Shawntae got the blame and suspension and after that she had so much makeup work she was grounded with a grounding.

Just one of many crimes these girls committed together and it all started with Melany. Elizabeth's fortitude strengthen, all she wanted was Melany and if she wasn't going to come out. Then so be it, she gave the verdict. "Enjoy yourself Shawntae."

"Can you make her three inches for me please?" Shawntae requested, her feet slowly settling on each side of Alice. Elizabeth smiled and nodded. She lifted her hand and imagined Alice three times bigger. Even broken, the body was able to grow to Elizabeth's exact wishes and now she was at a perfect size for Shawntae's enjoyment.

Alice wasn't sure what was going on anymore. She lost so much blood she was delirious and blanking out. Conscious and unconscious, she was hanging by a thread and any moment now she would past on. Her mind was a mess, mostly thoughts and regrets that led her here. If she didn't join Melany's crew, she wouldn't have death knocking on her door. The pain was amazing and she didn't have the energy to cry about it. All she could do was lay there, barely noticing the large ebony feet moving around her. At the last moment she did, dazed eyes watched as Shawntae's left foot raised above her. Her toes fanned out and then crunched together but strangely her feet looked smaller than before. They were still huge compared to her but not as titanic. Alice blinked, watching the winkled sole fall slowly towards her. A shadow caste upon her as the ball of her foot lowered down further.

"No..." Alice uttered, why was she still conscious? Why wasn't she dead yet? How could she still be alive in the first place, surviving that roller coaster of a ride between Shawntae's toes. Now she was going to be ended by her foot crushing her like a bug. This wasn't how she was supposed to die, she was supposed to die old beside her life long lover. Happy and in peace, she wasn't supposed to die a bug. She wanted to scream, she wanted to run, Alice wanted to live. But there was nothing she could do as Shawntae's winkled sole touched her body. It stopped, pausing for just a second and then with a merciless motion. Fell further, an unstoppable force that slowly flattened against her. Soon enough her whole body pressed against Shawntae's foot and it continued to fall.

Alice closed her eyes and cried as her ribs snapped, organs punctured and bones snapped. Her life was snuffed out as Shawntae's mighty foot came down all the way. And flinging her head back, Shawntae panted in ecstasy as Alice's body went splat. Blood and flesh seeped between her toes. Her bones breaking under her sole and she could feel all of it. It was more amazing than she thought, and once she couldn't push any further. She slowly twisted her foot from left to right, grinding and destroying all that was possible. "Oh gawd...what a rush!"

Shawntae lowered her gaze back at the bloody mess and her foot in the midst of it. Her skin perspired with sweat, her lungs expanded and shrunk in quick sessions. Adrenaline flowed through her veins and her ears buzzed as her body shook. Power, power was flowing through her veins and it wasn't just a tingle. It was a completely electrifying force that shot from her bloody foot and up the rest of her body. Her groin tingled and grew moist, her tits slowly grow harder. And slowly, lifting her foot up from the mess her eyes widened in shock. Strings of gooey blood were attached to her foot, snapping once she pulled it all the way. The mess left on the floor was a disfigured heap, unrecognizable too anyone. Shawntae's body shook, staring at what she had done. She had killed Alice and she enjoyed every moment of it.

Slowly, Shawntae looked to Elizabeth who stared at the blood heap in surprised. Elizabeth been watching the whole time, from the slow decent of Shawntae's foot to the finally squishing Alice's body out of existence. She continued to watch even when Shawntae twisted her foot around exceedingly and was gasping in pleasure from it. Her own body shook and Elizabeth released that she was covered in her own sweat, her heart racing in excitement as she looked around. Her eyes locked on Shawntae who stared back in surprise. "You...killed her."

"Yeah...I did." Shawntae replied back and they both continued to stare at each other. The silence in the room was deafening until the cries and shouts of the prisoners broke it. Shawntae lifted up her right foot, twisting it around to look down at the blood. She then swung it and dropped it on Elizabeth's lap. Elizabeth grabbed Shawntae's heel and lifted her foot before her face. She stared at it and felt urges that disgusted her in first. "Lizzy...jus' let it go. This isn't gonna work unless ya enjoy yourself too."

Elizabeth nodded, calming down she dropped Shawntae's foot onto her lap. Her finger rubbed against Shawntae's sole making her murmur. Whipping up a bit of blood, Elizabeth hesitated before lapping it off. Licking her lips further, she shuddered and then smiled. "This...this is. I don't know what to say Tae?"

"Fuck it then...don't think about it. Jus' let your feelin's take over. You want Melany right?" Shawntae wriggled her bloody toes as Elizabeth found herself staring at them. Shawntae smiled, finding the look on Elizabeth's unsure face cute. But in the mentioning of Melany's name, Elizabeth's cute puzzled look was thrown away for the goddess she truly was. Shawntae relished it, feeling her groin moisten even more.

"I do Tae...I really do and that's why I got the next one. And we'll continue to alternate until Melany comes out. Until then lets have fun." And slowly Elizabeth gave Shawntae a coy look before lifting her foot up to her face again. Licking her lips, she forgone her thoughts and went with her feelings. And so she did, licking Shawntae's foot as her stomach rumbled for nourishment. Soon, she thought, soon she will feed it. And in her mind she imagined Melany, licking up her body and casting her into her rumbling belly. The thought sent a shiver down her spine as she finished sucking Shawntae's toes one by one. Pulling back she watched the string of saliva snap. Her eyes widened, surprised she was done so fast. She looked down at Shawntae was laying back and masturbating all of a sudden. "Uh?"

"What the hell you expected girl? Y'know I love it when...when people do things fo' ma feet. Damit!" She panted, once her foot was release she turned away from Elizabeth in her own self embarrassment. She could already tell this was going to be one long and fun day as her fingers dove into her wet and hungry sex. Doing her best to satisfy it and rid away the horny feelings building up. In the mean time, Elizabeth could help but laugh. Never had both girls been together naked for so long nor have the seen each other masturbate. This frontier they were both diving into was all thanks to whatever magical forces involved. But it didn't matter, all Elizabeth knew was that she was next. And if Melany wasn't going to show...one by one her friends will pay for it.

In the mean time, Elizabeth hopped off the bed. She needed to get the cleaning supplies and take some extra precautions. Just because they had control of everything doesn't mean being sloppy was allowed. Melany's escape proved it, Elizabeth was going to take every caution possible so that her and Shawntae are going to enjoy themselves without worry. She simply chanted the words Shawntae told her. Not to think but feel. And surely, she felt like having fun. It was vengeance upon those she hated in her life. Sweet, lovely vengeance...
Chapter 6 Elizabeth's Joy by Raza Daza
Author's Notes:
So yeah I was gone for a bit but I decided to add a chap today. Problem is, I underestimated my ability of descriptions and details and apparently this story is going to be longer and slower than I thought...

Oh well...enjoy.
What could Abby or London or any of the girls trapped in Elizabeth's pantyhose say or do. Utter silence filled the voice between each and every captive watching the extermination. Few were smart to turn away, others continued to watch shocked and in awe. There friend, a broken and blood mess grown three times their own size. And falling upon her from the heaven's was a pretty and well pedicured foot aiming to snuff out its first victim life. It felt like forever until the deed was done, and from their perspective they had the front row seats. Alice face turned in horror towards them, mouth gaped upon in a silent wail. With Shawntae's toes fanned out, they had a good view of it all to the point when Alice finally burst open like a watermelon. At that point, Shawntae's foot came down fully, toes clenched together and blood seeped out in between them. Lauren screamed and so did everybody else forced to watch this cruel and merciless execution. Abby who was somehow up in the front trembled, tears streaming while Shawntae lifted her heel and twisted the ball of her foot onto the bloody mess.

"O gawd! You monsters! You fuckin' monsters!" She screamed to the heavens, hands clenching the thin fabric that was their cage. But all she received was Shawntae's shout in ecstasy while the giantess continued to twist her foot until there was nothing recognizable. Car size toes and a foot that could easily flatten as city buss lifted away from the carnage it caused, rising to be expected by its owner. In the mean time the girls were left ignored, forced to stare in awe at the red blood mess twenty yards in front of them. Abby trembled, on her knees she fell forward and revolted. Someone fell beside her, helping hands trying to lift her up. Abby reacted violently and graped London by the shoulders. "That bitch! They're evil! They killed Alice, they killed her!"

London was close to breaking down like her friend, stifling a sniff and squinting her eyes. Tears fell freely, ignored while she wrapped her arms around Abby and hugged her close. The rest of the group huddled close together, embracing each other and crying out their woes. The lost of a friend was painful but not as striking as the thought that anyone of them would be next. With that in mind, fear truly began to grip their hearts and shake their souls.

Across the room, Melany was vomiting on the spot. She wasn't sure what she had inside to vomit but between her hands was a pool of her own bile. Coughing and wheezing she gasped for air and shook her head to rid of her dizziness. The smell of Elizabeth's boot didn't help either nor did the sight of Shawntae's execution. Just a few minutes ago she called it a bluff that they really wouldn't kill Alice and were probably lying. Even with the brutality and merciless games the giantess had played with them, Melany was hard-pressed to believe they would follow through. Possibly it was because she was free and out of harms way while her friends were still in the gigantic bimbo's clutches. Close to the exit, she leaned against the wall and peered out towards the two giantesses sitting majestically on the bed. Even from here they both looked awe-inspiring and frightening, their sheer size were of buildings many stories tall.

While her eyes burned hatefully on Elizabeth who made Melany feel more and more inadequate with each close brush of death. She smirked towards Shawntae, her mind not considering the girl's bad streak in school. Instead she consider the mental and psychological walls of murdering another human being and that Shawntae must have a guilty conscious. Melany could never be any wronger when Shawntae's foot lifted and fell towards a figure sprawled out on the floor. With the pantyhose filled with her trapped friends, she couldn't get a clear sight but the signs were unmistakably. All the way from her position she caught the sounds of bones breaking, flesh popping, and than in seeing Shawntae grind her foot she saw the blood.

Succumbed by the sight of death, Melany was left sitting on knees leaning against the wall inside Elizabeth's boot. She couldn't fathom how another human being could take her friend's life and...enjoy it. There Shawntae was, jacking off to what she had done to one of her friends. If it wasn't for the audacity of her enjoyment, Melany would have fallen to sorrow. But instead she felt rage, anger greater than ever before that could only strengthen her resolve. Retreating back into the musky boot, she listened to Elizabeth's footfalls walk past her and out the room. Unfortunately shutting the door behind her.

Shawntae lied back in bed and cooed in pleasure, a shudder up her spine from her finger play. Covered in sweat she took the time to breathe and stare into Elizabeth's ceiling. Lizzy had left the room to go get something Shawntae didn't really care much about. Her thoughts were on that sensation she had after killing Alice. Yes, she killed Alice but it was so easy, like crushing a bug but way different. Shawntae should know, she took enjoyment in crushing bugs barefooted or with flip-flops. She loved how they went squished and how their insides would squeeze and flood between her toes. But Alice, she wasn't a bug...she was a human being the size of a bug and that's what made it so much more thrilling.

"Oh well..." Shawntae mumbled, a smirk across her face with eyes half covered. As much as she would like to dwell on these feelings, it would probably lead down to a path she would avoid. A path of regret and guilt which was no fun at all. She did not know who had done this or why but they had given her and Lizzy the ability to give justice. And damn she was going to enjoy every second of it. With that in mind, Shawntae rolled around on bed crawled towards the edge to look down at the red blotch. Her eyes then rose towards the pantyhose filled with their victims until Melany gives in. Just looking at their weak, tiny, and feeble bodies sent tingles from the top of her to the tip of her toes. A large eerie smile spread, lips parted and teeth flashing viciously. Her right hand rose to her face, her index finger placed on her bottom lip as she chuckled.

Abby was infuriated by her gaze, clenching the fabric she tried with all her might to rip or tear it. But she was too small to break through it and was forced to simply watch. Up high above them was Shawntae's leering face, chuckling in her enjoyment of their plight and what she done. Everybody else cowered in fear, scared that anyone of them will be executed next. London did her best to calm her friend down but there was no use, Abby was gaining all the attention. "You murderer! You fucking whorish cunt. You monster! You bitch! Damn you, you gone too fuckin-"

Shawntae's hand fell towards the pantyhose and caught underneath its shadow every girl froze in fear. Yellow and white tipped nails aimed towards them, fingers arched to mimicked a claw that could maim or gouge them to death. Abby froze in fear as the hand of death lowered, easily able to cover the width of a major street. Abby's breath was caught, her heart skipped, her lips trembled and her eyes were held wide. Shawntae's hand was centered towards her and then stopped, simpling pointing one long and deadly finger at the minuscule girl.

Shawntae was not mad nor was she planning on killing any of the girls until Elizabeth gets back. She did intend to strike some fear into the tiny bug for having the audacity to talk up to her like that. Surprisingly she was in a good mood, how could she not when she had everything she ever wanted at her feet. Wriggling her toes and kicking behind her, she pointed a menacing finger at Abby. And then she poked it forward, pinning the tiny girl beneath her nail. It would take a simple drop of her finger to split Abby in half but she refrained. Instead she continued to smile and spoke huskily down at the girl.

"O my, my, ya got a mouth on you Abby gal...bettah stop it if ya want t' live a little longer." She warned, smirking down at her old school rival. Abby on the receiving end nodded her head, her hands settled on the bright surface of Shawntae's nail. "Good girl and don'tchu worry abou' a thang Abby-girl. If I have ma way...you an' miss ditzy London gonna be last on the list. That's if ya best friend of the whole world don't come out t' play."

The last sentence she raised her voice, knowing Melany must have heard it. Looking around, she still couldn't catch any little body running around. Where Melany was, she found herself a good place to hide for now. But Shawntae knew, sooner or later the chick is going to be found. And Shawntae was hoping later. Sneering down at the pantyhose, Shawntae withdrew her finger and then shifted over the bed. Dropping to her feet, the little ones got a good shock from it. By then the bedroom door open and closed with Elizabeth walking in with a rug, blanket, and cleaning supplies. "Torturin' our captives aye Tae?"

"Oh y'know it...just tellin' Abby and London they'll be going last. Everybody else-" Shawntae paused and smiled maliciously at the group, grasping the article by the end and lifting it up without regard for their safety. She laughed at their cries while they dangled before her beautiful but fast face. "is fair game." She breathed upon them, tormenting them with the volume of her voice and the view of her mouth.

"Damn girl you sure are gettin' in tune with your dark self." Lizzy laughed, walking over she placed the cleaning supplies on the drawer, dropping the blanket on the bed before placing the rug in front of the bed. Shawntae moved over as Lizzy adjusted it, covering the bed blotch as a temporary measure. With that done, Lizzy yawned and stretched her arms upwards. Her chest bounced while she shook her hips left and right. After releasing some tension, she dropped her large rump on the floor and so did Shawntae as both girls crossed their legs.

"I ain't the only evil around here girl. Don'tcha forget abou' ya self right?" Holding the pantyhose before Lizzy, Shawntae dropped it in her awaiting hands and watched amusingly.

"Well...I do have somethin' in mind and I already know whose it goin' to bed." With their captives in her hands, Elizabeth set out carefully to untie the noose. She did it slowly, to draw out their traumatic screams and enjoy their suffering. Within the pantyhose the girls were forced into a pile of bodies, a painful and uncomfortable mass that left them frightened for their lives. Between Shawntae's vast face and mouth to Elizabeth's towering and huge body. The girls didn't have a say or control of what happens as they were passed on from one giantess to the next. Finally they were set on Elizabeth's hand, given the chance to pull themselves apart from each other. But the joy was short lived, outside their care dark red nails pulled apart at the knot. Trapped on her head within the pantyhose, the girls backed away from the entrance as much as possible. Pushing against Elizabeth's fingers and huddling close together in fear.

Unfortunately, in their quest for safety one of their own was left behind and out in the open. Natalie who was injured drastically during the jailbreak could not move on her own. Blood still gushed from her broken left knee, close to breaking off with just another tug. Unsure of what is going on, Natalie noticed she was alone and cried out. "Help! Help!" But help did not come in time, Elizabeth's hand fell into the pantyhose and down towards her. Long trunk like fingers fell upon her, dark red nails that scratched across the pantyhose surface until the tips of her fingers grasped the tiny humanoid. Once caught, Natalie felt the rush of wind until it all stopped.

Lizzy smiled brightly at her prize at hand, giving the pantyhose back to Shawntae. She let the other girl tend to tying it while she looked over her victim. Dropping Natalie's one inch body in the middle of her palm, she examined the girl noticing first her injury. Eyes blinked, waiting for her prey to look up and face her. She wasn't disappointed, especially when Natalie screamed from the sheer fright of her. All it did was make her giggle while she shifted to get comfortable. Sitting on her side with one hand balancing her on the floor, she amused herself with Natalie's plight.

Natalie had seen many scary things that the movie theaters could produce with a huge screen and surround sound. Nothing compared to Lizzy's vast face hovering over her. She tried all she could to ignore her but it was impossible, curiosity got the better of her and she screamed into the face of her doom. Elizabeth was beautiful no doubt in that but sheer size made her frightening and intimidating her large green eyes and a wet cavern for a mouth. Her mouth, glistening white teeth, thick soft lips, a large monstrous tongue, all wet and slick with saliva and past that was the entrance to her stomach. After watching Melany go through it earlier today, Natalie felt goosebumps crawl over her skin. And from her scream the giantess laughed. Gales of wet, warm air whipped across her skin. Her tongue danced behind terrifying teeth and wet lips. The volume was too much for her ears and if there was anyone who would wish for a heart attack it would be Natalie because that would be way better than what she expect to happen next.

"No! Please! Please spare me! I'm sorry for everything I did! Please don't kill me...don't eat me!" Natalie sobbed, begged for forgiveness of the goddess that held her life. She crawled towards Elizabeth's vast face despite her fears, hopeful that Elizabeth will show mercy. And for a moment, Natalie couldn't believe. The giantess stopped her bellowing and hesitated, green eyes widened and then they lifted towards her friend. That was when Natalie remembered the second giantess, the crueler one. Cursing under her breath she turned to see Shawntae glaring at her small frame. She felt like she was turned to stone by her gaze but yet she still breathe.

"What ya plannin' on doin' with her girl friend." Shawntae asked, placing the others on the edge of the bed and giving them a good view of both girls. She laid back, watching Elizabeth with seemingly bored eyes.

"I'm..." Lizzy paused, her mind blank of what she was going to do with the pathetic girl. Peering down at Natalie's broken leg, she felt sorry for Natalie like any person would feel sorry for a bird with broken wing. But the brief moment of mercy was overtaken by everything else, the hatred for Melany, the need for revenge, and the feelings of pleasure she was sure to gain. Elizabeth licked her lips and smacked them twice. And with the darkest and most malicious voice she could manage. "I'm gonna eat her."

There, right then and there Natalie's fate was sealed. Her mouth fell gaped open in horror of the words boomed into her face. Watching Elizabeth licked her lips, wetting them further before smacking them loudly like small thunderclaps made her tremble. Her mouth so large, it could easily eat a bus like a sandwich. She was just an appetizer to Elizabeth and nothing could stop the giantess from eating her. Natalie's eyes gazed in fright at Elizabeth's watering mouth with a bit of drool forming at the corners. "Melany..." She said softly, spittle flew with the gust at Natalie's face. "Come out or Natalie suffers the consequences. You have three minutes."

Three minutes later...

Nothing, not a single movement from anywhere across the room. Green eyes had scanned over and over again looking for the tiny convict that was Melany. But she was no where in sight and the time was up on her first victim. Elizabeth's stomach growled and grumbled for nourishment, with her other hand she patted it softly. Rubbing across the hardness of her abs to calm her eager stomach. Green eyes fell on the sobbing and bumbling girl that was Natalie. "It's time Natalie...Melany your oh so perfect leader doesn't care enough for you. So be it." Elizabeth spoke darkly and then using the power given to her, she grew Natalie to an appropriate size.

Four inches tall and laid out in Elizabeth's hand, the world seemed so much smaller than it did before. Looking up, She was surprised to see even the giantess's face was smaller and much less intimidating. Yet, she was still scary and what she had in plan drove Natalie to the brink. Seeking refuge from the death coming to her, Natalie made a desperate attempt to leap over the edge and maybe end herself by kissing the ground. She had no luxury when Lizzy's fingers grasped her wrist, her dark red nails biting into her skin.

Before she knew it, she was lifted up and above Elizabeth's face. Green eyes glared at her darkly, watching her every move. Natalie cry, beating at the fingers with her free hand. Elizabeth simply shook the toy size girl, carefully so she didn't break her any further. Rattling the four inch girl, she held her close to her face, sniffing and licking her moist lips further. Eyes examined her further, eying the wounded and blood left leg. A gash opened under the knee and with blood in the water, Elizabeth opened her mouth, peeled her lips and dipped Natalie's left leg in.

Natalie screamed hysterically, kicking at Elizabeth's lips and teeth once they latched onto her injured leg. And then in a flash, Elizabeth bit just below the knee, severing it and taking away her calf and left foot. Blood gushed even further, painting the giantess's lips and teeth. But Elizabeth didn't care, lifting the screaming morsel from her face she chewed slowly. Getting as much as possible from the tiny piece, tasting the blood, crushed bones, and shredded flesh. Her jaws made quick work of it as her tongue rolled around in it, getting as much of the taste as possible. Once she was satisfied, she swallowed.

Shawntae watched in awe from Elizabeth's sudden dark persona. She wasn't sure what to say or do but stay silent and watch carefully. In fact, she herself felt a chill when Elizabeth spoke so darkly like a predator ready to enjoy a simple meal. That wasn't a human being in Elizabeth's hand, it was a meal to her. And watching her have her way with Natalie was electrifying, tense, and awe-inspiring. Shawntae couldn't help but flinch when Elizabeth bit off Natalie's foot and chewed it, tasting her for the first time. Mouth dry, Shawntae gulped and then spoke. "How is she?"

"Salty...probably better to swallow her whole." It was as simple as that, licking her lips further Elizabeth had every attention to finish her meal. Shoving her hair back with her right hand, she craned her head back and opened her mouth wide. Slowly she lowered Natalie towards her gaping mouth and her awaiting doom. She could only wonder what it was like for Natalie, to fall towards another human's mouth. Wasn't this cannibalism, to eat another human. It was but Elizabeth couldn't dwell on that for too long or else she'll miss it all and won't be able to enjoy it for the fullest. So no, Natalie wasn't human she was food for her hungry belly and awaiting maw. She was a tasty morsel that she will swallow whole and ingest in the pits of her stomach. The thoughts alone was getting her wet and close and closer she dropped Natalie her heart pounded further until contact was made, her upper lip touching Natalie's foot. At that moment, nothing else matter, Elizabeth zoned everything out except her screaming prey. Her gaping mouth formed an open smile in a way, oh soon she will enjoy a meal like no other.

Natalie screamed, she screamed louder than she ever did before. Not only was she in pain but she was in danger and falling slowly towards Elizabeth's awaiting mouth. She tried not to look but there was no way to ignore it. Below her were was wet thick lips while everything past that was merged with her blood. Sharp dangerous teeth, a merciless tongue, her dangling Uvula and the dark dank tunnel that led to utter doom. Puffs of hot air blew out from Elizabeth's mouth and across Natalie's skin, her rapid and exciting breathing getting louder and louder until finally her right foot touched Elizabeth's lips.

From there everything kicked into over gear, the speed of her decent quickened and before she could utter a word she was waist deep. Lips clamped shut, pursing around her and holding her in place. Winkled and wet, she did her best to push and free herself but there was no escape. She cried in anguish, Elizabeth's tongue making short work of her. Sweeping and wrapping around her leg and lapping at her bloody stump of the left. She gasped when the tongue licked in between her thighs, embarrassed and enraged she beat her fist into Elizabeth's lips. And then, with a quick slurp everything changed, she was sucked in further with her arms held up high and her lips pursed around her neck. "No!!!!!!!!!!"

She screamed till her lungs gave out, the tongue continued to lap at her body and then in between her breasts. Wrapping around to get at her ass and then returning below her, she was pressed against the roof of Lizzy's mouth and sucked on. The tiny morsel's screams finally ended and Lizzy was left to suck the zest off her skin. Never had she ever found something so delectable, so delicious and enjoyable to eat. A live meal, an intelligent meal that could feel as much as she could. Electricity was running through her veins, centering at her groin. She tried to draw this out as long as possible but it was finally time. And so, without wasting further time she sucked Natalie head in, leaving just her hands still inside. But it was enough for her foot to be caught by the back of her throat.

Gagging slightly, her swallowing reflex kicked in and pulled in the foot. Within her own mouth she could hear her victim's scream and desperate attempt to save her life. Her dastardly hands, beat and clawed at anything to save herself until clenching her bottom teeth. Foolish mistake, Elizabeth shut her mouth and smirked at Natalie's cry of pain, loosing just about all her fingers. And so, she continued, swallowing the four inch human bit by bit. But it didn't take long, surprising she was much easier to get down then she had predicted. Even at four inches she wasn't a problem at all as her throat easily pulled her down. Muscles engulfed her body and worked in unison. Natalie screamed and cried further, drawn into the tunnel until her face was gone and all that was left was her raised fingerless hands. They were gone as well.

From outside, a noticeable lump formed at Elizabeth's neck and quickly fell into her chest. Elizabeth traced meal with her left finger seductively until it stopped at her belly. Smirk still on her face, drool fell from her lips and the corners of her mouth. Licking her lips and smacking them a few times, she peered down at her stomach and smiled fiendishly. That, was the greatest experience of her life so far. With a hand flat against her belly, she felt life stir within the pits of her stomach. It was breath taking, every move Natalie made, whether it was accidental or not brought her pleasure. Elizabeth eyes widened, she could hear the little girl within her. She's not sure what she's saying but she could hear her and feel her. Her stomach grumbled but there wasn't pain, it was happy to have a meal to ingest.

Shawntae was sitting back, leaning against the bed beside the pantyhose. She and the tiny ones were silent as Elizabeth proceeded with swallowing Natalie whole. Shawntae was shocked beyond belief, she couldn't utter a word and simply watched Elizabeth have her way with her meal and then swallow her with ease. Her eyes grew wider from the unreal lump formed in her throat that was Natalie's body, traveling down Elizabeth's esophagus to be deposited in her stomach. Shawntae stayed silent for a minute further, staring at Lizzy who smiled at her belly, ignoring all else but herself and the meal within. Unsure what to do, Shawntae looked to her left down at the horrified figures forced to watch another death of their friend. Well, truth be told Natalie was not dead yet but she might as well be.

"Lizzy...what was it like?" Shawntae asked carefully, worried that she might have broke Elizabeth's concentration or joy. She had her fun crushing Alice and Elizabeth was entitled to same if she needed the concentration or not. Seeing Elizabeth go through with the deed was breath taking, it meant they were truly in this together.

Elizabeth looked at her bell further and giggled, Natalie was acting violent within her. Patting her belly in response, she looked up to her pal and smiled sweetly at her. "It was like eating a piece of heaven Tae. Delicious and Exhilarating. A total rush that leaves me to...to want more." Eyes landed on the little ones trapped in her article of clothing, in seeing Lizzy's feral look. They were snapped out of their silence and cried in fear. Their lives were more important than mourning another lost friend as everybody ran towards the other end away from Elizabeth.

Shawntae was just as shocked, she wasn't sure when it happened but something changed within Elizabeth. Hell, something changed within her. Somewhat frightened, she was surprised when Elizabeth's hands wrapped around her arms and slowly pulled her forward into a soft and weird embrace. Suppled and firm female flesh was all they could feel from each other but it was easy to see Elizabeth dominated in many areas Shawntae didn't lack. Breasts to breasts, Shawntae looked up into Lizzy's confident smile and lilac eyes. Their faces so close, when Elizabeth spoke her breath tingled Shawntae's lips. "Thank you Shawntae...you help get this far. Now we can truly enjoy all this together until Melany finally decides to come out."

"Uh-huh." Shawntae nodded like a big dummy and stared further into Elizabeth's charming face. Little by little they drew closer when Elizabeth's smirk spread into a wide goofy grin. Shawntae's eyes widened, realizing the predicament she was in and did all she could to push Lizzy away from her. "You JERK!!!"

Lizzy laughed, locking her hug and holding Shawntae despite her push. She laughed even more, leaning her head on Shawntae's shoulder as she she squished the smaller girl into her. "O gawd Tae you should have seen the look on your face. You so were gonna go lesbian on me!" Lizzy laughed further until Shawntae swung her arm back and then sped her hand for a strong slap to Elizabeth's massive rump. A stinging slap that forced the stronger girl to weaken her hug and giving Shawntae the chance to slip away. Scrambling to the other side of the room, Shawntae got on her feet and pointed at Elizabeth's laughing and rolling form.

"You fuckin' bitch! What the hell was all that for and- and- what the fuck?!" Shawntae was flustered, embarrassed, and thrown off her game severely. It was even worst that Elizabeth doesn't usually do this, in fact she was the one who always picked on Elizabeth for fun. Of course she never did anything mean like the fifteen jerks who found themselves shrunk in the worst hands possible. But never would Lizzy pull off something like that...things were surely changing.

Elizabeth finally gained control, between the joked she pulled off on Shawntae and the body in her belly. She couldn't help but laugh her ass off and roll around the floor a bit, holding her stomach in pain. Surely she must have given her passenger one hell of a ride in there. In fact she did, inside the dark stank stomach that was Elizabeth. Natalie was screwed, trapped within the tough mucus covered walls with an acid pool forming at her feet. What could she do but scream, pound her fist and cry. It smelled horrible down here, a mixture of things that made her gag and cough. The space was small, cramp even and stuffy, surprisingly she was still able to breathe which left her with one option. To die a slow death being digested by a teenage girl with the body of a sex goddess.

In all her days of life Natalie never saw herself in this situation. How could anyone see it, trapped within someone's belly. A living person and forced to listen to the internal sounds of a working body. The beating of the giantess's heart, the fluids of blood running all around her. But what was worst were the sounds inside the stomach, the bubbling, the popping of gas, groaning and grumble of a monster ready to feast. Inside Natalie was forced to huddle in one corner against the sponge wall. Hitting the wall all she received was a thudding from the outside world. The stomach churned and moved, screeching at times while it worked ready to reduce her into Lizzy's food. She could already feel it, her skin tingling in a bad way and with nothing but darkness she couldn't see what was happening to her.

It was terrifying, heart gripping scary. "LET ME OUT!!!!!!!!!" Screaming for all her worth, Natalie sat back silently, not expecting as response. But instead, her little dark world rocked suddenly and then hell became worst. Just like being knocked around in the bin by a hundred times worst, Natalie was bashed against the sponge walls and was sent flying from wall to wall. Each landing disorienting and painful until after what felt like a long time, it finally stopped. There was still more movement and like before Natalie could hear Elizabeth speaking. It was horrible, it felt like it resounded from all around her. Like a sort of goddess bellowing at her but she knew deep down she was not being spoken too, she was forgotten and left in this hellhole to rot. By then, she could really feel it now. Her skin was burning and it was starting to get unbearable. The chamber secreted more and more acid as a pool formed with her in the middle.

"No...why me? Why?" Natalie sobbed, falling to her side when the pool bubbled and then the entrance to Lizzy's stomach opened, letting out air. Unfortunately, there was still enough to keep Natalie alive until the acids strip her of her flesh and outright kill her.

Lizzy burped into Shawntae's face, covering her mouth a second too late. Feeling embarrassed by the sudden lack of manners, she looked apologetically at Shawntae who glared menacingly up into Lizzy's face. They both sniffed the air between them and flung their heads back by the smell.

"Gawd damn girl you are just nasty. I mean common, smelly feet and a a burp like that gonna is a turn off yo." Shawntae paced around the room, keeping her distance from Lizzy but a smile returned to her face.

Lizzy puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms across her chest. "Well I don't burp in public, that was just a freak accident from a new meal. And my feet smell isn't that noticeable so NYAH!" She poked her tongue out at Shawntae who waved it off. With a mischievous grin, Elizabeth turned around and shook her huge rump at Shawntae before smacking it.

"O really!" Shawntae growled charging at the big girl. Before Lizzy could react, she was tackled onto her bed which caused both girls to shriek in laughter from play. But mistakingly the force of the fall did a number on their captives. Bouncing them into the air and towards the floor. Shawntae was quick to react, swinging out her right leg she snatched the end of the pantyhose with her big and second toes.

"Oh wow Tae, nice catch girl." Lizzy applauded her friend, leaning for she took back the little ones from Shawntae's nimble toes.

"What can I say...ma feet are da bomb." Shawntae giggled, leaping to the side she fell beside Lizzy with her hands at the back of her head. Her dreads spread out as so did Elizabeth who laid back, dangling the article before their faces.

"I bet they wanted to hit the ground." Lizzy grinned over to her black friend, her smiled back.

"It would'a save 'em a lot of trouble an' they won't be able to play wit' us if they already dead." Shawntae plopped her elbows into the bed and leaned forward, eyes leveled with the little ground in the toe section. She smiled at them, giving them a playful kiss and wink before blowing them lightly to cause them to swing. Both girls giggled from their screams of terror.

"Well, too bad for them ma girl Tae here got the prettiest and most talented feet there is." Making eye contact, Lizzy gave the black girl a goofy smile while Shawntae rolled her eyes and chuckled. Shawntae held up a fist, and Lizzy connected, knuckle to knuckle both girls yelled out. "Pahzaaah!" Reeling in their hands and wriggling their fingers at each other. They both began to laugh at the absurdity and stupidity of it all.

Once the laughter was done, Shawntae wiped a tear and laid back down. She rolled to her side and into Elizabeth's, whispering in her eyes knowing full well how sensitive the girl's ear was to her breath. "What are we doin' next girl frien'."

Lizzy trembled but she wouldn't deny Shawntae the satisfaction just yet, unlike her friend she could hold out on her body's hormonal dances. But back on the topic at hand, Lizzy understood what Shawntae was thinking. It would be boring if they simply crush and ate their victims systematically. In fact, there were so many possibilities that it would take each and every creativity Lizzy had to think them up. But for now, looking down at her body some ideas were brewing. Patting her belly and knowing the life she was slowly digesting helped even more. Her smirk turned into a grin.

Melany sat there, arms crossed glaring daggers at the behemoths stomping around outside. Hot streaks of tears fell down her cheeks ever since Lizzy proposed for her to walk out. Melany gritted her teeth and grabbed at her hair feeling the rage boiling withing her. She wanted to scream, she wanted to cry out and let out her frustrations. But she couldn't, she would gather the giantesses attention and would soon be busted after the sacrifice she made. Yes, she made a sacrifice. Sacrificing her friends for her freedom and the promise to avenge them all once she breaks free.

Slowly the plan was writing itself, she will not abandon them to be left on their own with the monsters. She will sit here in this boot and watch how her friends meet their ends. She remember it all and take it with her once she finds the opportunity to escape and find help. Melany will then tell all the evils of Shawntae and Elizabeth and surely a doctor will cure her and return her to her real size. In a few months she will be sitting in court, watching both Elizabeth and Shawntae given the death sentence. Yes, that was the plan and in Melany's heart that was the only way to bring these behemoths down. Running out there and sacrificing herself will do nothing than get herself kill and buying her friends only a small amount of time until they meet their end too.

No, she must preserve herself and find help. She will sit here and wait it out even if it hurts with each death. First Alice but now Natalie, "Oh god," she was with the girl right when they were making their escape. If Melany had only tap her on the shoulder or pulled her along they both would be alive and safe in Lizzy's smelly boot. But then again, Natalie was not a track runner like Melany and would have surely slowed Melany down. With that in mind, Melany's choices and actions felt justified and unfortunately there was nothing she could do about it now. Instead she watched Lizzy, sickened by how much she enjoyed eating...EATING another human. Melany shivered, remembering her time spent in Lizzy's mouth. How easy it would have been if Lizzy decided to swallow her instead of spitting her out.

"She's a cannibal...she was going to eat me. She's going to eat everybody. She wants to eat me." Melany hugged her knees into her chest, enduring the heavy tremors of Elizabeth and Shawntae running around the room. Her teeth rattled with each footfall, their steps booming and loud like thunder. Melany swear she suffered a heart attacked when Shawntae's foot landed close to the boot, giving Melany a horrible sight of her blood crusted toes. A few moments later was Elizabeth's foot hitting the ground, trembling the earth and Melany's tiny world. Melany closed her eyes and cried, she had to preserve, endure, and wait it out. She couldn't give herself up, she must wait here and watch her crew die. She must...she had too.

"I'm scared." She sobbed, the footfalls and tremors moved away from her. From her view she watched the giantesses play, fleshy mountains coming together. Melany closed her eyes afterwards and turned away from the playful teenage girls that held their lives like bugs.

"I have to live...if I live I'll avenge you all. Elizabeth and Shawntae will pay, I swear it." Melany growled but her words were drowned out by the loud audacious laughter of those gigantic bitches. It was a game to them it was life or death for Melany.
Chapter 7 Lizzy & Tae's Games by Raza Daza
Author's Notes:
So I was gone for a while but I'm back.

Sorry for any mistakes, I'll clear them up later but enjoy. =D

This one's made especially for you body exploration and butt fans. With a little drama and surprise included. Warning. This chapter has enough cursing to make a Sailor blush.
Choices.

And those choices were Abby, London, Kim, Bambi, Luna, Dora, Tora, Amara, and Cristy. Two naked bodies laid on the bed staring at the stinky pantyhose between them. Shawntae rubbed her chin while Elizabeth licked her lips and lolled her head from side to side. Minutes before Elizabeth had chosen the game and it was up for Shawntae to pick the participants. It continued on for a few more seconds until the black girl smiled, her teeth glistening as her lips spread. Her voice spoke out the names of the next chosen victims huskily and with an unnerving edge to it. "Kim, Luna, I choose you." She giggled as her hands moved towards their makeshift cage to get them out.

The little figures had cried and sobbed during these very trying times. Stuck together in this horribly smelly prison they have no choice but to wait for the cruel teenage girls verdict. It was different this time, two names were spoken from those huge smiling lips. The black sky-filling face hovered over them as her hands acted to extract the chosen girls. "Fuck no! Not me, damn it not me!" Kim screamed trying to find the best way to escape. Somehow she found herself separated from everybody else who shifted over from. "Don't let her take me!" The girl screamed, her face blood from past abuse as she tried to escape towards the heard.

Sudden the roof cave in, Shawntae's finger pinned her to the ground. Not enough to hurt her but enough to keep her immobilize. Luna on the other hand didn't do a thing but rocked back and forth waiting to be taken. She was still traumatized from that spider that ironically Shawntae had saved her from. Now she felt like it would have been a faster death if she let the spider do its thing to her. Pile on the deaths of Alice and Natalie, the poor girl was being digested. Eaten in Elizabeth's stomach. Lune blinked, looking to her right as the pantyhose was untied and Shawntae's huge hand loomed over towards her. Finally a flight or fight action had kicked in as she scrambled to run but it was too late. Both her and Kim were taken out their prison and dropped into the palm of the black giantess.

A large wrinkly platform, long trunk like fingers arced above them as if threatening to carve them with her fingers. Luna felt trapped, mind dead as she laid there in fear. Kim in rage tried to stand and run towards the edge but she felt the wind knock her down as Shawntae moved her hand. The fingers laid out, flattening and before them was Elizabeth's huge move screen like face. Her large lips spread in a smile of glistening teeth. Hazel eyes peering down at them but most of all their attention was on her glistening mouth. Her tongue slipping out between her lips, licking them all over showing the hunger within this monstrous teenager.

"Well look who we have here. Brainy Luna and bitchy Kim, you two should be lucky to be a part of our new game." Elizabeth spoke at a normal volume but with the little girls so close to her mouth she could tell how much it bother them. How scared they are especially after this mouth had held Melany and eaten Natalie. In the mean time her fingers nimbly tied to pantyhose leaving the rest trapped for later. Consciously, her hand hovered over the trapped girls, petting the fabric of her stinky footwear while gaining their screams that scent pleasure to every region.

Shawntae was grinning like a loon as she kicked her feet back and forth behind her. "Lucky fo' ya lil' bitches this game don't need me till the end but I get the honor t' explain it while Lizzy get's set." Nodding, Shawntae curled her fingers over the participants while backing up on her knees. With her other hand she grabbed the pantyhose and shuffled off the bed. Elizabeth huffed before getting out of her comfortable position, onto her knees then lying back on her butt. She shifted a little more as the bed lightly groaned till she was on her back.

"Alright Tae, I'm all set." On her back, Elizabeth wriggled her hips to get comfortable why her knees were up and her feet were flat on her bed. Shawntae nodded as she looked around for a place to put the pantyhose prison. Her eyes landed on the window sill over Elizabeth's laid out form and placed it there with the tip hanging off the edge. The small mass of bodies untied themselves and were forced to climb away from the tip to safety. From there those who wished to watch were given quite the view of Lizzy's massive body and Shawntae standing over her. It was the highest view they had since being shrunk and cruelly they were only there to watch two more friends meet their end.

With everything set Shawntae's eyes were on the two miniature figures in her hand. "Alright ya lil' whores th' rules are simple. Ya t' start from ma friend's sexy feet an' travel up her body t' the tip of her nose. The first one there doesn't get sat on." She sang joyously, her own excitement for the game seeping into her already loud voice.

Kim and Luna were battered by the hot winds of Shawntae's mouth as spittle rained on them. Unnoticeable to the giantess's it was very noticeable to them as the sheer volume of her voice nearly made their eardrums explode. Looking up at her face was nightmarish as those huge lips moved, white glistening teeth chattering up and down as her tongue swayed and moved from side to side like no other. Despite the chaos it brought down on them they understood what she said and were quite baffled by it.

"No questions? Good, noa let's get this shit goin'!" Fortunately the black giantess had lowered her hand before she had yelled out. Still her voice rocked them as they sat unease with the decent. It came to a stop until the winkled plane tilted and down they went sliding off her hand and landing before Elizabeth's feet. At no time could they grow used to this size difference. From their position on the winkled and uneven land that was Elizabeth's bed stood before them the Hispanic's tremendous feet, car size toes with a dark red painted nails. Behind her feet was a steep slop that was her legs rising upwards to her knees. Being placed so close to her feet they could barely see her large ass behind them and were hit by the smell.

"Y-y-you got to be fuckin' kidding me." Kim cursed standing shakily to her feet. Lune was still sitting on the ground in disbelief, staring at the start of a long adventure across Elizabeth's body for these teenagers amusement. Both girls didn't move at all and that angered Shawntae greatly who hovered over them constantly.

"Hey, get goin' you lil' bugs or would you like me t' end ya now." Her voice like thunder shook them to the core as they looked up into the black goddess's face of fury. Suddenly the giantess twirled around showing them her outrageously large ass, her hand slapping it a few times as the Shawntae bend over. Her cheeks spreading to show the dark ring that was her anus, and between her legs her wet glistening sex. Her voice much distance but still intimidating. "Alrigh' fine. I'll sit on ya right now an' y'know what happens when one inch little whores get sat on by big, nice, round ass."

"Oh stop advertising Shawntae, I wanna feel them climb now!" Rumbled the landscape they were to climb and in her excitement her toes wriggled and fanned out before clenching together, beckoning them to come forth before settling down again.

"I-I don't wanna die!" Luna screamed and from the ground she scrambled up and ran towards Elizabeth's right foot.

"Oh look! Luna's leadin' the charge and Kim's laggin' behind. I guess I got an idea whose gonna meet ma end." Shawntae laughed, doing her own commentary from above. This was the most ridiculous thing she and Elizabeth have ever done thanks to their one inch tall school enemies. Truthfully she was sort of jealous that Elizabeth's body was the game's challenge but there was no denying the difference. Elizabeth was bigger and curvier girl, a much better challenge then Shawntae's own impressive physique. Shawntae stifled a giggle from Kim's baffle look until the nasty little girl started running towards the other foot as well.

"Fuck you Luna! I don't want to die either!" And so the race was on with Kim having quite a large disadvantage. Luna had already reached and started scaling up Elizabeth's right toes. The girl squeezed herself between the big and second while they wiggled and nearly crushed her. A few seconds later Kim could see Luna climbing up from out of the gab somehow safe being crushed by those huge smell toes. Cursing to herself she ran up on the toes but halted, daunted by their size and the sharpness of the dark red toenails that reminded her of blood. Thinking fast she ran to the other end of Elizabeth's foot and hopped onto the much more manageable little toe. Kim was given quite the surprise as Elizabeth's toes wriggled then fanned out, giving the minuscule quite the ride. Once it finally ended, Kim shimmied and crawled her way onto the top of Elizabeth's foot as she carefully stood and walked to the middle.

Kim stopped and looked up at the impassable obstruct in her way. Elizabeth's raised knee, her legs and feet were as smooth as baby skin. Recently waxed too. The feeling of standing on this behemoth's skin was weird under Kim's feet but she ignored it, trying to figure out how she's going to climb. That's when the grinding of clothe against skin registered her ears. Looking to her right she watched in awe as Elizabeth's leg straightened and laid a path for Luna to walk across. Kim looked back to her leg which didn't budge at all. "What the hell?!"

"I'm guessing Luna made it to my foot first and gave me quite the tickle. My leg goes down first for her then yours Kim." Giggled the omnipotent landscape that Kim and Luna had to transverse.

Shawntae's face hovered over both contestants with a broad grin. "Oooh damn Kim. You're fucked!" She laughed, wriggling her booty behind her in anticipation to crush a living body under it. It was all Elizabeth's planned after all, deciding to kill them in different ways. Just before Shawntae was given the choice to choose both girls had waited for Melany to come out. Now they were much more focus on the game then on anything else in the room. Even if Melany came out they were having too much fun to check.

Kim grind teeth and squatted on the middle of Elizabeth's foot as she pulled at her hair. This was outrageous, this wasn't fair at all. It felt like they wanted her to lose and die for their own enjoyment. God how much she wanted this situation to reverse. The things she would do to them, to avenger her friends and fore pure sweet vengeance. Kim was snapped from her twisted thoughts when the ground underneath her lurched and she fell flat on her belly. Gripping the warm skin she was force to ride it out as Elizabeth slid her foot across the bed then raised it as her leg straightened. Kim rolled headfirst and fell onto Elizabeth's ankle, gripping and clawing at skin to stop her from falling to the bed. She looked up to see Elizabeth's smelly dark red painted toes wriggle.

"Go Kim go! I can feel Luna close to my knee!" Elizabeth squealed in joy. This has to be the most fun she ever had with these little girls. Having them race and compete across her body so the winner could live just a little longer and the loser could meet an embarrassing demise. It got her blood pumping each time she felt their tiny feet moved across her sensitive skin.

"Aw fuck you!" Kim yelled in rage as she scrambled on top of her ankle and started running carefully. Her feet pounded against the unyielding flesh that was Elizabeth's shin and was racing her way towards the critical point that was Elizabeth's knee. It was outrageous how far she had to go to make it to the end. Hell she couldn't even see the finish point, Elizabeth's mountainous boobs were in the way of her face. "Oh my gawd!" Kim yelled, she was getting tired already. Running wasn't her thing and looking over at the right leg Luna was much far ahead then her.

Luna wasn't much of a runner but fortunately she worked out everyday and on the weekends too. She was pacing herself and was focused on reaching the end. Running first to Elizabeth's toes was pretty much fear but here on out she was determined to win this so she doesn't die. "I don't want to die. I have to win!" She yelled in between her huffs and puffs as she ran over the folds of Elizabeth's knee and onto the huge massive thigh. The feeling underneath her feet had changed, it was growing much warmer but the muscles were noticeable despite the thickness. The more she ran the more she could smell the musk of the giant landscape's sex.

"Oh god she's enjoying this!" Lune wasn't just disgusted but she was scared and amazed at the same time. What could be running through their sick minds for them to enjoy this so much. They were torturing living people, using them for their enjoyment. The images of Alice's crushed body and Natalie swallowed whole still played within her mind. The scent got thicker as she neared the groin with a fluff of hair still over it. Curious eyes couldn't be stopped in time as she looked down at the meeting point of both roads and there to her left were her wet lips. The smell was so strong Luna felt sick and was force to slow down. Her head felt woozy as her steps became erratic. Somehow she unconsciously neared the groin when the ground suddenly rocked underneath her.

Luna's eyes grew wide as she fell over the edge of Elizabeth's inner thigh and was falling towards her sex. She screamed as she reached out and grabbed a single strand of hair. Hanging on with all her life on the line, she smacked against the soft warmth that was Elizabeth's groin. The sick musky aroma gagged her, the moist warm air covered her like the thinnest blanket. To her left was the top of the giantess's lips and to Luna's horror she watched as Elizabeth's clit started to protrude.

"Oh damn wha' a turn of events! Looks like th' clear winner jus' took a fell." Shawntae's face who was hovering over Alice moved over to look down directly at Elizabeth's groin. Moving just a little closer her nose was inches from her friend's sex as her eyes widened in laughter. "Oh my gawd! Luna's hangin' by a pubic hair! If she doesn't climb up in time Kim's gonna catch up an' pass her!"

"I so wanna finger myself right now!" Elizabeth bellowed, she had only shifted just to get a little comfortable. There was no doubt she could feel the little girl's every movement by her groin and it only got her hornier. Unfortunately there was nothing she could do about it, her hands were at the back of her head gripping her gorgeous hair. Biting her the bottom of her trembling lip, she took in a sharp breath as she tried to endure this of course made Shawntae laugh a storm.

Kim was quite relieved to have the black giantess hovering over Luna for once. It was still daunting her large they were. Looking to her left was the expanse of Shawntae's body stretched above her. She could see her dark lips in between those huge legs, and above her was her rock hard abs. Over to her upper right hung her breasts like a black sky it seemed too much. Both bodies, land and sky were unfathomably big but if Kim was too choose she would pick Shawntae's body. It was hard to see it but the noticeable difference in thickness and size if they pay close attention. By then she was running across the thick well tones thigh and towards the meeting of both roads at Elizabeth's massive hips.

Kim was then hit by an incredible smell that could only be the giantess's own musky sex. It was revolting, sickening to think how close she is to this insane evil girl. Yet it was nothing compared to Luna who was up against it and bearing the worst of it all. By then Elizabeth was starting to get wet and hot. Luna was doing all she could to climb but the pubic hair was up above was too far to reach. Again she looks to her left as her body trembled in fear of her enlarging clit. It was almost as big as half of her body and she could only fear when Elizabeth's fingers will fall from the sky and use her like a sex toy. "No! No please no! Someone save me please!" She cried as she tried to pull herself up again and failed. "I don't wanna die this way! No!!!!" She screamed more and more but it was futile. Nobody would come to her rescue.

Nobody until Kim's head popped into view from above and hand reached out for hers. "Grab my hand you bitch! I ain't gonna leave you to die like this!" Swallowing down her disgust she wrapped around as much pubes around her wrist as she could. Gripping it with her right hand while she laid out over the edge with her hand stretched out for Luna. She was hit by a stronger musk and shocked by the fat cow's growing clit. They were really getting horny off their suffering and it was maddening to Kim. To the point that she wouldn't feel right to leave Luna like this. "Grab my hand you clumsy girl!"

"Oh thank you!" Luna was crying a river as she latched onto Kim's hand and was hauled up enough to grab enough pubic hair to help herself up. Both girls fell in a heap entangle in the soft dark hairs below Elizabeth's tummy. To tired to continue they had no choice but to rest here before making their move again.

"Man what a change of face! Kim jus' saved Luna folks, wow if I didn't hate her guts already I would say she deserves a huge smooch an' a reward!" Yelled Shawntae up above them as her loud voice continued to batter them like another obstacle to their quests.

"Can I finger myself now?" Elizabeth groan, she was doing all she could not to move.

"Nope! Ground doesn't move! Ya already pushin' it by talkin' so no fingerin'!" Shawntae chuckled as Lizzy released a low deflated whine. "Alrigh'-alrigh' since I'm you friend...I'll do it for you." And just like that Shawntae dipped her hand between Lizzy's legs and began to rub her moist hot groin slowly. This was foreign land for her, never had she touched her friend like this. Now that she thought about it she wasn't even sure why the hell she was doing this but the murmurs and gasps of pleasure coming out of her friend was pleasant to her ears. It was wet down there, as her fingers rubbed the lips and folds then grasping and kneading the clit between her thumb and index. "Okay...this is like so weird and gay right now." Shawntae's face was quite blank when her eyes widened from the pressure applied by Elizabeth's thick thighs, squeezing her hand in place.

The ground underneath them rumbled and trembled like a constant earthquake. Both girls had scrambled away from Shawntae's hand when it fell from the sky but they both had to stop when Elizabeth suddenly moved underneath them. Looking back they couldn't believe that one giantess was fingering the other in this sick twisted game of theirs which made things even more difficult for the little contestants. Looking up to Shawntae's embarrassed face, they were soon the objects of her attention as her thundering voice yelled upon them. "Well hurry it up! Ya still gotta race t' see who makes it t' th' nose first!"

They didn't need anymore than that to get back to work but with Shawntae's hand indulging the landscape's horny needs. Crossing the stomach proved a greater challenge as Elizabeth's uneven breathing would cause the belly to expand upwards then shutter downwards. Occasionally the body would wriggle, and move rocking both tiny girls off their feet. It got to one point when Kim fell into Elizabeth's belly button which wasn't as clean as the rest of her body. Luna had fallen onto a single visible peck of Elizabeth's abs. So close to her stomach both girls could hear the inner workings of the behemoth's digestive tracks better than the giantess's. It just occurred to Luna that Natalie's body is being eaten underneath her.

"Oh god! Oh god Kim! Natalie's down there! She's right below us!" Luna screamed in horror as she sat on her knees but fell onto her side from another shutter.

"I know! Come on ya stupid girl!" Kim yelled, climbing out of the hole and reaching Luna from there they had to help each other cross the rocky plane that was Elizabeth's stomach. Under every step was a reminder that one of there friend's met their demise in the most torturous way possible. Eaten alive, swallowed like a piece of meat by this evil bitch. Anger fueled Kim while Luna was fretful and scared of it all. It didn't help much as the ominous ragged breathing of their obstacle course was getting much short.

Elizabeth couldn't help but squirm and wriggle, ignoring the two bodies for the pleasure between her legs. Her friend's manicured hands fingering her lips and folds, diving her fingers inside as her thighs trapped her there. She wasn't going to let go until she found that release and she did, much sooner then usual. Another climax came as her thighs clenched Shawntae's hand even harder while her body rose off the bed. She shouted as her fluids gushed out of her tunnel and splashed between her thighs. Seeping onto the thick blanket she had laid out on the bed and soaking Shawntae's hand wet. Once her body fell back to the bed she released Shawntae who backed away with her hand covered in cum. Elizabeth's was covered in sweat and breathing hard, looking over to her the black girl. "Thank you so much." She smiled before lying back and focusing on laying still. She wondered if they made it through the climax.

There was nothing like walking across a living ground when it sudden lurched towards the sky. Forcing both tiny bodies off their feet through the explosive force. The loud shout was booming and harsh for their ears as they flew up and landed back beneath Elizabeth's massive daunting breasts. Then there was the fall, a frightening drop worst than any roller coaster left both girls screaming for their lies. Fortunately they landed safely at the softest place possible. Kim plopped into Elizabeth's left boob than rolled down the slope towards them middle between the bimbo girl's breasts. Luna landed on the right areola, bouncing and slamming against Elizabeth's hardened nipple.

Their living obstacle course was breathing a storm that was quite loud for both girls. The ground was covered in sweat making it quite slippery and them wet. The goal was still there for the taking and the first to act was Kim. Still dazed and woozy Kim caught her breath and timed the rise and fall of Elizabeth's chest. Stuck between both mountainous milk producing jugs that belong to the giant cow she placed on hand against the soft wet wall and made her way towards the exit. It was slippery but she was soon out and standing at the collar of Elizabeth's chest.

In front of her was the girl's neck which curved towards the chin that was too far out of her reach. "Fucking bitch makin' us go through this." Kim cursed as she tried to figure out a way to get up when she heard a yelp. Moving aside, she watched Luna rolled down clumsily from the slope of Elizabeth's sweaty breast. Covered in the other girls sweat, Luna shuttered then stood as she looked at Kim then up at the impossible challenge. Her mind working quickly before devising a plan. "We'll climb from the side of her face. Use her hair or ear, or whatever...uh." Luna stopped and turned towards Kim.

Kim nodded towards her and smile. "The best woman wins." And like that they parted ways as both girls were quite determined to live through this trying trial. Running across Elizabeth's neck she stopped at the edge and peered down at a bundle of the girl's long black hair. Breathing in a few puffs, Kim hopped into the sea of black hair. Landing safely but the next challenge was wading through it and climbing her way up to Elizabeth's face. Thankfully the giantess was laying still so they didn't have to worry about anymore surprises. To Kim's luck there was a twine of hair that lead up to Lizzy's ear. It was difficult to climb but sheer guts proved otherwise as she grabbed the other lobe and hoisted herself up. Scaling up her ear she carefully climbed onto the top of the ear and was about to leap her way onto the girl's cheek bone when a shadow landed on her.

Expecting Shawntae's leering face she was met with a more shocking surprise. It was Luna who managed to climb onto the tremendous face first and had enough time left over to come over to her. "So what? Gonna help me-" Kim was stopped mid question when Luna's foot stomped her face flat and kicked her off Elizabeth's ear. The girl was too shocked to realize she was falling when she landed in a sea of black hair. There she laid, silent, motionless, and defeated as she continued to stare up into the distant ceiling.

"OMG!!!!" Shawntae screamed, she had fallen silent since her hand was used for Lizzy's please.

"What? What happened!" Elizabeth yelled, she could feel movement all over her face. From one cheek to the other while something was climbing using her ear. She was holding back the giggles of tiny feet running across her face as she bit her bottom lip and strain to see who it was. Her large hazel eyes spotted Luna who walked triumphantly towards her nose, scaled upon it and stood.

"Luna three-hundred kicked Kim off your cheek girl! What a cooooold bitch!" Shawntae laughed clapping her hands together after she used the blanket to clean her soiled left hand. She could still feel it though, Lizzy's thick thighs gripping her hand and releasing all over it. It was strange but it wasn't revolting.

"Oh ma gawd really?!" Elizabeth squealed, finally she could rise and sit up. Luna who sat triumphantly on the giantess's nose wasn't prepared for the sudden shift and fell off. Fortunately Elizabeth's hand was there to catch her. "So where's Kim?"

"Righ' 'ere!" Shawntae plucked the inch tall form out of Elizabeth's hair and held the loser before both their faces. Stuck in the black girl's grasp, Kim was motionless still in shock of how she was betrayed like that. It was even more infuriating when Luna could have won before she even got up there. Instead she came over just to kick her in the bloody face. The rage boiling in Kim got to a point where she cracked.

"Fuck you! Fuck all of you! I hope you all burn in hell! I hope you all suffer! Fuck you fat bitches! Fuck you Luna! Fuck all of you! Fuck you too Melany!!!!!" Kim screamed and screamed as she through a tantrum, wriggling in Shawntae's grasp even though their was no hope in escaping. Both sets of giant eyes widened in surprise as well as the ones trapped within the pantyhose who were watching this whole time.

"My, my, what a potty mouth?" Lizzy chuckled as she shifted back and allowed room for Tae to sit.

"Wow, does she kiss her momma wit' that mouth?" Tae asked, feigning shock as shed held up her other hand to her mouth. Mouth gaped open.

"But I know what she's gonna kiss." Lizzy giggled when Tae sat beside down, her feet leaned against her thigh as her toes wriggled and tapped against the warm well tones flesh.

"My ass that's right! Make her a lil' bigger fo' me girl friend!" Shawntae yelled directly into Kim's frustrated face. This time, she really did burst the girls eardrums as she withered in pain but it was it was worthless, thick, long fingers held her in place as she began to grow. The world, the giantess, her torturers grew smaller but to only a point. What were unfathomable beasts were no less fearsome giants. Grown to five inches, it took Shawntae's whole hand to hold her. Manicured fingers gripped her naked form, her breasts pushed and laid out over her thumb.

"I can't hear! You fuckin' loud bitch I can't hear!" Kim continued screaming, she couldn't hear a thing but that didn't stop her from yelling. Her ears bled as the grip on her body tightened to a painful point but she didn't care. Anything was better than being crushed under the black bitch's ass. "Fuck you! Fucking die in hell you stupid cunt!"

Shawntae's smile was starting to disappear from her face. The was so much she could take and it was taking all her will power not to crush the toy size girl in her grasp. The idea of watching her explode in her own grasp was pleasing but then so was the idea of feeling her go splat underneath her ass. Gone was her leering smile, instead it was replaced by a dark evil smirk. Bouncing from her seat on the bed she strolled towards the other end of the room with a metal chair next to the door. Grabbing the chair with one hand she dragged it over towards the bed. Before seating her prized butt onto its cold metal while she turned Kim's body around between both of her playful hands.

Fingers held her with out care as the five inch body was twirled around and pinched between white tipped yellow nails. At the end she was held upside down with her left leg gripped by between the thumb and index fingers of both hands. The smirk across Shawntae's face hadn't budge an inch as she crossed her legs, rocking her foot up and down playfully. Elizabeth sat on the bed, hugging her knees into her chest and watching with wonder when she heard a sickening crack.

Kim screamed a blood shilling scream as her left leg was snapped at the joint of her knee. Surgeon like fingers had twirled her around, ignoring her scream as her right arm was held in the mad black woman's grasp. Kim could only tremble and scream further as her arm was twisted until the joint at her elbow popped free. Again she was whirled around, these maniacal yellow and white nailed fingers were emotionless and cruel. Nothing stopped them as they held her left leg at two points, her thigh and her ankle. With superior strength, they bent her knee at an angle it should never go until an audible crack registered everybody's ear. Kim was in so much pain she could no longer scream but silently wail in her own version of hell. Last was her left arm but unlike the other limbs it was held only between two digits of Shawntae's right hand. Raising the broken body up before her face, that smirk transformed into a malicious grin. "Look at that. Kim got nothing else t' say?" The venom seeped into her words was so poisonous and chilling it even gripped Elizabeth.

Kim was barely hanging on to life. Some how she was still conscious as her tearful eyes looked into the looming face that was her torturer. "Mercy." Was all she could say.

"What? Couldn't hear you there. You probably can't even hear me!" Shawntae leaned back and swung the broken body back and forth, amusing her as she stared at her own work. Then she leaned in with her lips inches from Kim's face. "Well...read my lips bitch. Good-bye." And like that, Shawntae stood up and twisted around on her heels. Slowly she placed Kim down on her warm seat lightly and going to the point of petting the mangled body with the tips of her fingers.

Kim was laid out on her back, forced to watch the black giantess turn around. There hovering over the poor girl was a tremendous perfect ghetto ass. Twin black cheeks, large and quite the handful was Kim's entire world. Slowly it descended onto her with the promise of bringing her doom. The girl couldn't utter a word as the warm flesh made contact her her skin. She was aligned underneath the right buttocks as the hot flesh engulfed her and the pressure increase. Shawntae's weight crushing upon her like she was some sort of toy but she wasn't, she couldn't hold up to such a strain as she listened to her own ribs cracking. Blood gushed from her mouth as her eyes grew wide. Then, at the worst of times, stuck between life and death the weight lifted and for a moment she was glued to Shawntae's butt until she fell off and splatted against the chair. Why? Why was she still conscious?! Why could she still feel her guts making a mad rush out of all exits and her ribs crushed, puncturing her lungs. It felt horrible, there was so much pain. So much that Kim couldn't bear this taste of hell. Somehow she still had sight in one eye as she looked up and saw something coming to her rescue. Ironically, Kim was at her happiest. Shawntae's ass finally came to save her, end her of this hellish pain. This time, the black girl's entire weight fell and squashed the woman underneath her ass, snuffing out her life completely. Yet she rose again and struck the chair repeatedly. Blood squirted off the seat onto the blanket and rug. It seeped between her crack and sprinkled the other side of her cheek.

The black girl didn't care, she was enjoying herself as she beat the chair itself with her booty. Kim's flattened remains was glued to the supple black flesh as if it was meant to be. Meant to be one with Shawntae's almighty black booty.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1868