Paradise Crushed by whahuh7
Summary:

Two college girls suddenly find themselves miles tall. At first unaware of their predicament, they soon grow to accept and even enjoy it. This is not good for us.


Categories: Crush, Feet, Lesbians, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 29807 Read: 312095 Published: July 19 2010 Updated: August 07 2021
Story Notes:

Hey, all. This is just a story I though up recently and decided to put down on paper. Let me know what you think!

 

 

1. Prologue by whahuh7

2. First Steps by whahuh7

3. Chica-gone by whahuh7

4. No Shoes, No Shirt, No More West Coast by whahuh7

5. Under Attack by whahuh7

6. Rise to Power by whahuh7

7. Noah's Arch by whahuh7

8. Sin City by whahuh7

9. Lightning Strikes by whahuh7

10. One-Shots, In a World..... by whahuh7

11. Power Trip by whahuh7

12. Chicago, Part Deux by whahuh7

13. A Goddess in Becoming by whahuh7

Prologue by whahuh7

*DING-DONG*

 

“Sh*t,” Kate muttered under her breath. She should have been expecting this. Jill wasn’t supposed to be here for another fifteen minutes, but Jill was always early. She turned in papers early, got to appointments early, and now was standing on Kate’s doorstep, a full fifteen minutes ahead of schedule.

 

Kate jogged downstairs to the front door, stopping briefly to check her appearance in the mirror to make sure she was presentable. She opened the door and, surprise surprise, Jill was standing there, ready to go.

 

“Hey, Jill!” Kate tried to put on a smile. “I wasn’t expecting you for a while.”

 

“Yeah, I know, but I figured we should get there a little early so we don’t have to wait in line.”

 

“”Kay, well, I’m not really dressed yet, could you gimme a minute?”

 

“Sure.” Kate turned to go upstairs to her room, but before she made it more than two steps, Jill asked, “Hey, can I come? I’ve never seen your room before.”

 

“That’s fine,” Kate conceded, “But you’ll have to wait out in the hall while I change.” As Jill eagerly followed Kate upstairs, she thought about how lucky she was to have a friend right now. Jill was new in town, and she didn’t have many friends, or really a good way to make friends. Her parents had moved while she was away at college, and now that it was summer vacation, she was “coming home” to a place she’d never been before. She didn’t know anyone in town, and since school wasn’t in session, she didn’t really have a good venue to socialize with people her own age.

 

It didn’t help that she was a little shy. Not the bookish, quiet type necessarily, just not very good at breaking the ice. She was lucky Kate was so outgoing, or they would never have even met. Jill had gone to the Starbucks one morning a few weeks ago just to get out of the house. She didn’t have anywhere to be, so she ended up sitting in Starbucks quietly reading a book for almost two hours. She was so engrossed in it that she didn’t even notice that the Starbucks was now packed because of the lunch rush, nor did she notice the girl standing in front of her looking at her.

 

“Hey, can I sit with you?” Jill was noticeably startled, and looked up over her book to see Kate standing right there. “Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you, but the place is kinda full, and well, you do have a whole table to yourself.”

 

“No! That’s fine. Please, have a seat. What’s your name?”

 

They ended up sitting in that Starbucks for over an hour getting to know each other. Kate, too, was home for summer vacation, and bored out of her mind. They ended up spending a lot of time together those next few weeks since there wasn’t much else to do. They got along pretty well, considering how different they were. Jill was kind of shy, whereas Kate was very fun and outgoing. That’s not to say Jill didn’t enjoy having a good time, but she wasn’t as bubbly or spunky as Kate.

 

And now they were headed upstairs at Kate’s house so she could get changed in time for them to catch the movie. While Jill was reminiscing about old times, Kate was focused more on the present, wondering what she was going to wear. She had been lounging around the house all day, so she was currently dressed in a pink tank top and shorts, with pink sandals on her feet. She liked the look, since it accentuated all the right features, but she wouldn’t wear it out in public. She had a great ass and legs that the shorts really showed off, and her C-cup boobs were very obvious underneath the thin tank top. Her skin was a little dark, some from tanning, some just because she was naturally olive-skinned, which nicely complemented her shoulder-length brunette hair.

 

Jill, on the other hand, was very white. She wasn’t much for going to the beach or tanning, so she was a little pale, but still very pretty. She was dressed in a nice grey shirt, jeans, and sneakers. While she wasn’t as attractive as Kate below the waist, she more than made up for it above the waist. Not only was she smart, but she had fantastic DD boobs that her tight grey T-shirt strained to hold back. It was low-cut but still tasteful, and so her cleavage was framed beautifully by the long blond hair that draped down on either side of it. She would never consider herself much of a looker, but most guys would.

They both reached the top of the stairs and walked a few steps down the hall before getting to Kate’s room. It was a typical girl’s room, decorated nicely but still something of a mess. “It ain’t much, but it’s home,” Kate commented as she walked into her room.

 

Jill was about to follow her when she noticed an odd door at the end of the hall. The door itself wasn’t odd, but it had a red light above it. “What’s that for?” Jill asked, knowing that it was poor grammar to end a sentence with a preposition, but doing it anyway because she wanted to sound normal, not pretentious.

 

“Huh?” Kate said, poking her head out of her room. “Oh, that’s my dad’s lab. He’s in there all the time tinkering with stuff.”

 

“Your dad has a lab? Is he some kind of chemist or something like that?”

 

“Didn’t you hear? My old man’s a mad scientist!” she smirked, waving her arms around for dramatic effect. “Honestly, I don’t what he does in there all day, but it’s usually locked.”

 

Jill, her curiosity piqued, made her way down the hall. She slowly reached for the doorknob, kind of scared at entering a mad scientist’s lab. Then she realized how ridiculous the whole thing sounded and twisted the knob.

 

The door opened with a click, and she slowly pushed it open, revealing a room filled with all kinds of electrical equipment. There were large machines and small machines with lots of buttons on them, and, well, it looked pretty much exactly like what Jill would have expected from a mad scientist’s lab. Kate, who had come up behind her, followed her into the room. “We-eird,” she said, looking around. “I’ve never been in here before.”

 

One machine looked particularly interesting, as it was one of the few not covered in dust. “What’s this one do?” Jill asked.

 

“Well, since I’ve never been in here before, I’d have to say I have no f*cking clue.” As she got closer, she noticed an open Coke can sitting next to what was obviously the control panel for the machine. “That’s weird,” she pondered, “that’s Dad’s favorite drink. He must have been in here pretty recently.” As she looked closer, she noticed a tiny speck next to the Coke can, and it was moving, almost imperceptibly. “Ew, there’s a bug on this machine.”

 

“Where?” Jill asked, turning to see what Kate was looking at.”

 

“Right there.” Kate pointed to the offending speck.

 

“Where?” Jill asked again, bending over to get a better look at the control panel. She wasn’t really paying attention, and she accidentally leaned over and crushed the bug under her right breast, while her left breast landed on the control panel and hit some buttons.

 

“Uh, right there,” Kate replied, pointing to Jill’s boob. “Looks like you got it,” she said laughing.

 

“Oh! Sorry,” Jill blushed, and began wiping her hands on her boobs to get the stain off. She was clumsy by nature, and in turning away she accidentally knocked down the Coke can. It spilled onto the control panel, and the syrupy liquid began to spread and sink into the machinery.

 

Almost immediately things began to go haywire. The machine began making a lurching, grinding sound, and sparks started to fly around some of the dials.

 

“What do we do?” Jill stuttered confusedly, hoping that Kate would somehow have the perfect solution.

 

“Let’s get the hell out of here!” Smoke began pouring out of the machine as the girls started running towards the door, but before they could get out of the room, there was an explosion behind them. There was a blinding white light, and when the girls opened their eyes, they found themselves standing in the middle of…nothing.

First Steps by whahuh7

The girls blinked a few times, trying to figure out what had happened and where they were. It looked like they were standing in the middle of an open field, only, no, it wasn’t quite a field, since there was no grass. In fact there wasn’t any discernible terrain or foliage. Everything was pretty much flat, although there were some strange grey patches on the ground that looked kind of like rocks or crystals, or something. And there were a few small puddles, which didn’t look anywhere near as interesting as the crystals.

 

“What happened?” Jill asked, rubbing her eyes. “What did that machine do? Where are we?” As usual, she was proving to be less than helpful.

 

“I refer you to my previous answer of I have no f*cking clue,” Kate retorted, very puzzled by the whole series of events. She began walking around a bit, trying to see if she could make out any landmarks or see anything in the distance. But there was absolutely nothing recognizable, and she stopped at the edge of one of the grey patches.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jill asked.

 

“I don’t know where we are, or what this is, so I’m not stepping in it,” Kate said, gesturing at the grey patch by pointing to it with her foot. Jill walked over and stood next to her, looking down at the patch curiously.

 

“All right, before we go too far or touch anything, we definitely have to figure out where we are and what happened to us,” Jill explained.

 

“Well, Einstein, I suppose you have all the answers?”

 

“No, but let’s just think through it. For starters, we have no idea what that machine did, so we can’t rule anything out. By your own words, your dad was a ‘mad scientist’” (Jill loved using air quotes) “so that means it could have done absolutely anything, no matter how science-fictiony. Also, it exploded, so it might not even have done what it was supposed to do, so we have to expand our thinking even further.”

 

“Great, so you’ve answered the question, ‘What happened to us’ with ‘Anything, including things that could never happen in our wildest dreams.’ Brilliant deduction, Holmes.”

 

“Don’t get snappy with me, I’m not done yet,” Jill continued. “Look at what we’re dealing with. We’re in a strange place, with no noticeable terrain or landmarks. This could mean we were teleported somewhere. Could be somewhere on earth, or another planet, or even another dimension.”

 

“So if we’re in some kind of mirror universe, how do we get home?” Kate retorted. Jill was at a loss to answer this, and the blank expression on her face showed it. “Well, I’m not gonna stand around in Dimension X twiddling my thumbs,” she continued sarcastically. “Hell, we’re probably just in someone’s backyard. I’m gonna go look for a way home.”

 

“No!” Jill exclaimed as she started to turn away. Kate turned back, surprised by Jill’s outburst. “I mean, wait. This is really weird. We have no idea what’s going on, and we should stick together. Besides we don’t even know where it’s safe to walk. I mean, look at this grey stuff. Is it a plant or a rock? Is it dangerous?”

 

“I already told you I’m not touching it, if you want to find out, knock yourself out.”

 

Jill was never much of the adventurous type, but she was very scientific and methodical. Plus, she didn’t want to seem like a wimp in front of her only friend Kate. So she lifted up her foot and held it over the grey patch for a few seconds, wondering if this was really a good idea. She decided that no, it wasn’t a good idea, but it was still worth a try, and so she put her foot down.

 

While the girls were wondering what had happened and where they were and how to get home, the rest of the world, especially the millions of people in the Midwest, were asking just two questions: how and why. One moment it had been a typical summer day. Then, without warning, terrible earthquakes shook the Midwest. Those who didn’t run to stand in a doorway simply looked out their windows or went outside to see if a bomb had been dropped. What they saw instead completely defied explanation.

 

There were two girls standing in the middle of Indiana, and they were impossibly large. Breathtakingly, mind-bogglingly huge. Their feet alone had wiped out several small towns, and that was just from them standing there.

 

The giantesses then began to speak to each other, their voices deafening anyone within a few miles and inspiring terror and awe in everyone else. A few people tried to figure out just exactly how tall they were. It was impossible to say, since humans have no sense of scale for something that big. All anyone could deduce was that their feet were several miles long, and so that would make them each dozens of miles tall. Beyond that, it was anyone’s guess.

 

Those closest to Kate had no chance of making that calculation, since they couldn’t even see her over her flipflops. To them, it looked as though a pink wall thousands of feet tall had appeared out of nowhere. Their confusion was cut short, however, when Kate shifted her feet slightly forward just from casually changing her stance while talking to Jill. The enormous flipflop rose thousands of feet into the air and a few miles forward, crushing everyone and everything underneath it.

 

That’s when all hell broke loose. People stopped staring at them in awe and started running for their lives. It was totally futile, since no one could possibly outrun them, but logic rarely trumps panic and soon the streets were flooded with thousands of people trying to get away from the girls.

 

Then Kate started walking. It was an incredible sight to behold for anyone on the ground. A huge foot several miles long lifted into the air and swung forward several miles, demolishing even more small towns as it touched down. Her leg muscles flexed, and soon her other foot followed, sailing dozens of miles before it too killed tens of thousands of people scattered around small Midwestern towns. Even the simple act of walking was absolutely terrifying. Her long legs stretched into the sky, and her perfect ass drew her pink shorts tight across her cheeks with each step. By the time she reached the edge of Indianapolis, over a million people and homes had been ground to oblivion under her cute pink sandals.

 

The people of Indianapolis were frozen, terrified, as Kate stopped at the edge of the city and looked down on them. Many ducked her gaze, fearful for what such an enormous woman had planned for their city. When she picked up her foot and held it over the edge of the city, thousands of people steeled themselves for a death they knew would come in an instant. But then, she pulled her foot back and set it down right where it had been before. Many were overjoyed, thinking she had decided to spare them.

 

Their joy was short lived, as they looked into the distance and realized that the blond had started to move, too. It seemed impossible how much larger she was getting by the second as she covered several miles with each step, transitioning from a hazy figure in the distance to an impossible giantess looming over them. Her sneakers were just as unforgiving as Kate’s sandals had been, and since she walked a path next to Kate’s, she destroyed just as many cities on the way.

 

As she stood next to Kate, people saw that she was a few miles taller than Kate, though to the giantesses the height difference was probably negligible. The two titanesses stood there for a few moments conversing, while the people down below had a chance to try and process what they were seeing. Then, the blonde moved. She lifted her enormous foot over the city and held it there. Hundreds of thousands of people were cast into darkness by its shadow as it hovered there for what seemed like forever.

 

Some wondered if she would act like the other giantess and just put her foot back where it was. Was this a test of some kind? Was she trying to scare them, or show them that she would be as benevolent as the brunette? Would they all be spared?

 

The short answer, as they soon found out, was no. The sneaker came down on the city, killing hundreds of thousands of people and leveling hundreds of city blocks. The tread on her sneakers spared some people at first since it was taller than even the tallest skyscrapers. But as she let her full weight come down, the shoe sunk into the ground. As if to add insult to injury, she twisted her foot, finishing the job.

 

For her part, Jill didn’t feel anything. She had been so apprehensive about touching the grey patch that she felt kind of silly when absolutely nothing happened. She was gingerly resting her foot on the ground, and then decided to test it by shifting her full weight to her right foot. The ground gave a little, but no more than usual, and the strange crystals offered no resistance to her shoe. In fact, she could see little poofs of dust rising all around the outline of her sneaker. She wiggled it around a little and even more dust kicked up into the air.

 

Satisfied, she picked up her left foot and planted it next to the right one. “See, Kate?” she said. “Nothing to it.” Still not convinced, Kate leaned over and looked at Jill’s shoe. The mysterious crystals were not corroding the shoe or slowly crawling up it. They all had just crumbled at the lightest touch. In fact, it was kind of pathetic. “So, are you going to try it or not?”

 

Jill was happy that for once she had the upper hand. She was usually very reserved, more of a follower than anything, but now she was the brave one who had taken the first step, and she was enjoying prodding Kate.

 

Kate shot her a glare, but she knew she had to try it for herself. She wasn’t a wimp, she just had no idea what this grey stuff was. But she saw how it didn’t hurt Jill, how it was actually really brittle and frail, and so she gingerly slid her right foot out of her flip flop and moved it closer to the grey. She gingerly poked her right toe into the ground and quickly jerked it back, as though she were afraid that as soon as she touched it something would burst out of the ground and grab her. Nothing happened though, and so she carefully brought her foot down and rested her weight on it.

 

“It kind of tickles a little.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Yeah, it’s weird. I don’t really feel anything but just a slight, I dunno, tickle. You should try it.” As she said this, she slid her other foot out of its sandal and set it down next to her other foot. Now both of them were standing totally in the grey, Jill with sneakers and Kate barefoot.

 

“No way. I’m not crazy. Just because it’s fragile doesn’t mean I want to touch it with my bare skin.”

 

“Aw, c’mon, it’s fun! Look!” Kate began walking around in the grey, playfully marching in it. She slid her feet sideways, did a pirouette, and even slipped in a moonwalk before turning towards Jill and kicking some of it at her shins. “See? Harmless!” With that Kate stuck out her tongue tauntingly.

 

“No. Now that we’ve figured out it’s harmless, we should probably look for a way out of here. Like you said, we shouldn’t just stand around here ‘twiddling our thumbs.’” (She really, really loved air quotes.) “Now let’s get going.”

 

“Fine,” Kate harrumphed. “You’re no fun.” She slid her feet back into her sandals and the two began walking, hoping to find something they recognized.

Chica-gone by whahuh7

Pandemonium. Devastation. Annihilation. These words didn’t even begin to describe what the citizens of Indianapolis had suffered in the past five minutes. Two giantesses had appeared on the horizon and approached their city, and before anyone could even fully grasp what was happening, they had brought the entire city to ruin. First came the blonde, who destroyed most of the outskirts of the city with her ten-mile long sneakers. But that was nothing compared to what the brunette had done. She had stood at the edge of the city, looking down on them almost in judgment, and after the blonde had killed almost one million people, she began her rampage.

 

She slid her right foot out of its sandal, and destroyed a few city blocks with her big toe. They figured she was taunting them, as even her most casual action had turned almost two square miles of downtown Indy into a lifeless, textureless toeprint. But that was just a drop in the bucket as she soon set her entire bare foot down in the downtown area, followed by her other barefoot. And although it was a callous act of destruction, it was also a marvelous sight to behold. Those nearest her foot could see that it stretched miles into the sky, and her arch towered over several skyscrapers, casting them in shadow but not destroying them. Even her toes were thousands of feet tall, and beneath each of them lay thousands of people and dozens of buildings that were now indistinguishable from one another. Above her foot, her leg stretched miles into the sky, so high that it was difficult to even see past her knee up to her thighs and ass.

 

If she had stood still, she would have caused more destruction in those two steps than any single event in human history. But she wasn’t done. She began walking around crushing tens of thousands of people with each careless step. It almost seemed like she was enjoying herself. Nobody completely grasped that she was playfully dancing around because they were all running for their lives, but it was easy to tell that she didn’t care about the destruction she was causing. At the end of it all, she stuck out her tongue to taunt the city one last time, and then she and her friend had casually walked off into the sunset, disappearing from view as quickly as they appeared, no doubt destroying thousands more lives with each step. There was hardly anything left of the city, and they wondered where she and the blonde would go next.

 

Kate and Jill were wondering that themselves. They had been walking aimlessly for a few minutes trying to find anything recognizable when they came upon another grey patch, this one much larger than the last, abutting a small pond. Jill began to walk through it, but this particular patch of crystals caught Kate’s eye.

 

“Wait a minute, I have to know what this sh*t is,” Kate said.

 

“What do you mean you have to know? We already know. Now we have to find a way out of here!”

 

“No, we only know that it’s harmless. We don’t know what it really is. Maybe it’s some kind of moss. I mean, we have no idea how long we’ll be out here wandering around. Do you wanna starve to death? Maybe it’s edible.” Jill was processing all this, and it wasn’t entirely a bad idea. “And look,” Kate continued, “it’s right next to a pond. If it’s edible, we’ve got a whole meal here, food and water. C’mon, aren’t you hungry?” The truth was, Jill wasn’t hungry at all. Neither was Kate, but she had to find a good reason to get a closer look at the crystals, and this line of reasoning seemed to be working. “C’mon, let’s just get a closer look.”

 

“Oh, all right,” Jill nodded, “but I am NOT touching it with my bare skin. You can bend over and get a closer look if you want, but I’m not touching it. It might contain some kind of supergerm or virus, or…or…something!” She ended her sentence emphatically as though she had made a good point, despite the fact that she hadn’t.

 

“Fine by me,” Kate replied. She slowly crouched down and got on her hands and knees. Knowing that the crystals were safe to touch, she wasn’t afraid to put her hands down right in the middle of the patch. The ground felt oddly crumbly between her fingers, and she massaged the ground a little because it felt so good. Then she slowly leaned forward, until she was lying on her belly in the middle of the crystals, her pink tank top crushing them like they weren’t even there. Her eyes were a few inches from the ground, and it took them a while to adjust to the miniscule detail of the landscape before her. As her eyes began to focus on the crystals, she thought she could make out some details, like there were lines or patterns in the ground. “That’s odd…” she said, scooting forward and leaning a little closer. Then, she saw it.

 

 “Jill! JILL! You have to take a look at this!”

 

“Huh-uh, I told you I wasn’t going to touch it. This is some kind of trick.”

 

“No! It’s not! I promise it won’t hurt you. I know what it is now!” The urgency in her voice belied the veracity of her pleas. “Come on!”

 

“Fine!” Jill pouted. She sank to her knees, then lowered herself to the ground so that she was next to Kate. Her breasts crushed an inordinately large number of crystals since she was lying on a much more heavily populated area, but she hardly noticed since the crystals could barely even be felt through her shirt. She scooted forward until her face was right next to Kate’s, getting some of the grey dust under her shirt and in her cleavage. “Now, what am I looking at?”

 

“Can’t you see it?” Kate asked absentmindedly, lost in sheer amazement. Jill leaned closer and focused, trying to find something recognizable in the endless landscape of grey. Then, she saw it, too. It was horrible and disgusting and even great.

 

She had seen skyscrapers.

 

Yes, real small skyscrapers that were no more than a fraction of an inch tall. It was incredible. And she was looking down on all of it from miles above. “Holy sh*t,” Jill whispered, shocked into an almost catatonic state. “What…how…no…it can’t be…” Jill was struggling to make sense of it all as her mind was flooded with logical conclusions that she couldn’t deny, and yet at the same time wouldn’t accept.

 

“Holy sh*t is right,” Kate echoed. She, too, was entranced by what she was seeing, and she was growing more and more excited by the second. The realization of the power she wielded was starting to sink in, and she was getting a little hot. “Hey Jill.”

 

“Yeah…?” Jill whispered. It was more of a breath than anything, since she could barely muster the concentration to articulate words, so focused was she on the miniature landscape before them.

 

“I think I know where we are.”

 

“Where…?” Jill said faintly. Her touch with reality was clearly fading fast.

 

“Chicago,” Kate said confidently.

 

“How do you know?” Jill breathed, still distant but somewhat interested in this important revelation.

 

“Because there’s the Sears Tower.” Kate pointed to a tiny crystal, less than a fourth of an inch tall, that clearly resembled one of the tallest buildings in the world.

 

“Willis Tower…” Jill trailed off. At this point her mind was so blown that she was only able to regurgitate basic facts, which for her was her most comforting level of thought.

 

“Whatever,” Kate said, brushing aside the correction. “Look at it. It’s so tiny.” She set the tip of her finger down next to it to illustrate her point, and the tiny skyscraper was easily overshadowed by her fingernail. “It must be less than a fourth of an inch tall. That means…that means that like an inch to us is really a mile.” After a second, she came to a conclusion that even she was taken aback by. “That means I’m 68 miles tall. We’re…we’re f*cking huge.”

 

That statement finally drove it all home for Jill, and she snapped back to reality like a rubber band that had been stretched too far. She pushed herself up from off the ground, wanting to be as far as possible from the tiny city. “What…no, this can’t be…it’s just not possible,” she muttered to herself as she rose to her feet.

 

“No, don’t you see, it’s…it’s incredible!” Kate exclaimed excitedly as she rose to her feet to meet Jill. “Look at what’s down there! You saw it with your own eyes. And you said yourself that absolutely anything was possible, no matter how ‘science fictiony.’” (The air quotes thing was beginning to rub off on her.) “We’re huge! Don’t you see? That explosion didn’t teleport us anywhere or send us to another dimension. It just made us really, really big. We’ve been on earth the whole time!”

 

“Then that means…those grey patches…those cities…those people…all those poor people…” Jill was on the verge of fainting, but she realized that that would only make things much worse, so after wobbling for a bit and leaning on Kate for support, she finally righted herself.

 

“Yeah, those poor, poor people,” Kate echoed, hoping her brusqueness wasn’t obvious. “But we had no idea,” she said, rubbing Jill’s shoulder to calm her down. “And we couldn’t have helped it anyway. I mean, look at us! We’re so big, we can’t help but crush things with every step we take. If anything, we’re lucky we found out so soon.” While she tried to comfort Jill, her own mind was reeling with all the possibilities of what they could do, how awesomely powerful they were.

 

“We…we have to find some way to reverse it, some way to get help, to get back home. That’s what we have to do now. Surely, surely they’ll forgive us for what we’ve done. It was an accident, we didn’t know.” Jill was mumbling now, and starting to sound like something of a lunatic.

 

“No, they won’t. They won’t forgive us. Look at what we’ve done already,” she said, gesturing to the patches of destroyed city that they were responsible for. “We just have to accept who we are now and learn to live with it.”

 

“NO!” Jill shouted, pushing Kate away. “We can’t! I can’t! We have to find some way to get back to normal. Just think, just think about all the people we killed, all the homes we crushed under our feet!”

 

“Our feet? What about our tits?” Kate retorted, pointing accusingly at Jill’s shirt, which was covered in grey dust.

 

“Oh no…no, no, no,” Jill rambled as she thought about what it must have been like for the people down below.

 

They had seen the two girls approaching, and Jill must have crushed a few hundred thousand of them when she first stepped onto the city. Then every heart in Chicago skipped a beat when the two titans stopped, and Kate looked down at the city. The sight of her bending down was awe-inspiring. Her enormous tits hung loosely under her pink tank top, and fingers that were miles long pressed deep into the city. Most men just stood dumbstruck, captivated as her enormous breasts descended on the city, crushing almost a million people under their weight. And then there was her gaze, her terrifying gaze as she scanned the puny landscape, striking fear into the hearts of millions.

 

A little bit of hope returned when they saw her gasp, and they knew she had realized what she was looking at. Surely, they thought, she’ll leave us alone now that she knows what’s going on. But that hope was dashed when Jill got down next to Kate.

 

If Kate’s descent had been impressive, then Jill’s was downright dumbfounding. She was taller than Kate, and her tits were much larger. As she bent over, millions of tiny men could see down her shirt and into what seemed like an endless canyon of cleavage, miles long and surrounded by the biggest breasts any man had ever seen. No one saw any point in running from them, and as she leaned forward, she crushed over 100 square miles of downtown Chicago under her bosom. In fact, her breasts alone killed over 1.5 million people. Then she wiggled forward, destroying another dozen square miles of city before she finally saw what she was doing. As the two giantesses had their conversation on the ground, what was left of Chicago stared up helplessly at these two giant girls and their incredible giant tits.

 

Then Jill sat up. It was a sight to behold, something so big moving so fast, rising more than 30 miles into the air in an instant. Then she stood up to her full height, again towering over the people of a city who could hardly see her face.  Kate soon followed, and the two girls stood there talking for what seemed like forever.

 

Jill was trying to process all this, to come to terms with the horrors she had unknowingly inflicted on millions of helpless people. “We have to find some way to reverse it, to go back to normal. We can’t stay like this. We can’t live like this.”

 

“But we have to.” Kate’s tone began to sound more and more sinister, but her logic was undeniable. “Whatever made us this way exploded, remember? There’s no way to go back. And hell, even if it hadn’t exploded one of us probably destroyed the entire town in a footprint. There is NO way to go back to normal. We’re just going to have to learn to like this.” She paused, changing her tone and her tactics. “Besides,” she said as she rubbed Jill’s shoulder, “Isn’t this great? Think about it. You’re the biggest thing the world has ever seen. Nothing can touch you. You’re invincible. The whole world has to learn to live around you.”

 

The flattery wasn’t working on Jill, but the logic was. “I guess you’re right,” Jill finally chimed in. “There really is no way back. We’re stuck like this.”

 

“Yeah, so we might as well make the most of it, right?” Kate said, looking meekly into Jill’s eyes, trying to convince her that the decision was hers.

 

“I suppose so.” Jill was slowly being won over to Kate’s way of thinking. She didn’t want to hurt anybody, but in the back of her mind, she was starting to think of how fun it would be to be totally dominant over the whole world, to be able to hold cities in her hand. “After all, you’re right. There’s nothing we can do about it anyway.”

 

“Atta girl,” Kate said reassuringly, “Now you’re thinking straight. C’mere.” Kate pulled Jill in for a hug. Jill enjoyed it, feeling the warmth of another person, the only person she would ever be able to hug for the rest of her life. And Jill noticed that Kate smelled nice, too. Kind of like lilacs, or some pleasant body wash. It was almost intoxicating.

 

Kate eventually pulled away from the hug, still holding onto Jill’s arms. “Better now?”

 

Jill nodded. “Yeah.”

 

“Great. Now, let’s go do some sightseeing.”

 

And with that, they turned and walked off into the sunset.
No Shoes, No Shirt, No More West Coast by whahuh7

They walked for quite a while. There weren’t many sights to see, since everything looked pretty much the same from their height, and nothing was taller than a fourth of an inch. They didn’t try to go around the cities. Instead, Jill tried not to think about them and Kate secretly enjoyed every footstep, rolling her sandals from heel to toe each time they stepped into a major city and grinding her feet subtly with each step to get some pleasure out of it.

 

They passed a mountain range, which they recognized because the terrain was finally taller than Kate’s flipflops. They didn’t know where they were or which mountain range it was, but they enjoyed putting it in its place by stomping it down wherever it dared to rise higher than Kate’s sandals. After that they continued walking, until finally they reached a vast expanse of water that not even they could see the end of.

 

“I guess this is the ocean,” Jill said once they got close.

 

“No sh*t Sherlock,” Kate replied as she pulled one toe out of her flipflop and dipped it into the water. “Ooh, it’s kinda warm.”

 

“I wonder where we are,” Jill thought aloud, trying to figure out if any of the landmarks they passed on the way could shed some light on the question.

 

Kate squatted down to get a better look at it. Her feet remained in the city, while her knees extended miles over the coastline, and she looked down between her legs at the tiny city sprawled out before them.

 

“A-ha! A clue. I think I know where we are.” She reached down between her legs and pinched something.

 

“And where’s that, Watson?” Jill replied as Kate stood up to face her.

 

With her free hand Kate took Jill’s arm and opened up her palm, dropping a small token in it. “San Francisco.” Jill looked closely at the tiny landmark in her hand, and sure enough, it was the Golden Gate Bridge, or what was left of it. Thousands of people had been on the bridge trying to escape the city as the girls approached. They all watched in terror as the titanic girl first squatted over the city, spreading her legs wide, making everyone feel completely helpless. Then they watched as a finger and thumb thousands of feet wide descended on either side of the bridge, and the bridge was torn free and pulled miles into the sky like it was nothing at all. Cables snapped like twigs and the concrete piers crumbled like crackers as the unstoppable girl lifted it into the sky with no effort.

 

Jill looked at the tiny token in her hand, little more than an inch, maybe an inch and a half long. “So what should I do with it?”

 

“Keep it,” Kate winked. “It’s a present from me to you.”

 

“Aw, thank you so much. That’s so sweet. I’ll keep it with all my other Wonders of the Modern World. If I can just get the Empire State Building, I’ll complete the set and get a free smoothie.” Jill had loosened up considerably over the course of their walk. She was getting used to the idea of being huge, and was actually starting to like it. She didn’t have to care about what anyone thought or what anyone could do to her. She was a force of nature now, and the world had to put up with her, not the other way around.

 

“But I didn’t get you anyth—” She stopped short as she looked up at Kate and saw her taking her shirt off. Kate hadn’t been wearing a bra all day, and now her bare breasts hung plain as day in front of Jill. “What are you doing?” she sputtered.

 

“Well,” Kate said, kicking off her flipflops, “I figure, if we’re at the beach already, why not get a tan?” She smirked, removing her shorts and tossing them onto northern California. She had dropped her shirt down next to Jill, crushing several San Francisco suburbs underneath it. Even though the tank top was thin to the girls, practically see-through, it weighed more than enough to crush a few cities. She had kicked off her shoes in different directions: one landed close to Los Angeles, the other made it almost to Las Vegas. The latter landed in mostly empty desert. The one on its way to Los Angeles landed right side up before skidding to a stop just outside the city, destroying several suburbs and serving as an imposing monument of the giantesses’ power to the entire city.

 

Kate daintily slid her panties down over her ass and legs before stepping out of them. As she was bending over to pull them off, Jill couldn’t help but stare. Adrenaline was pumping through her veins at the site of Kate’s perfect, nude body, and she began to blush. As Kate reached down to pick up her panties, she glanced over her shoulder and caught Jill staring. Scooping her panties up with one finger, she turned around and dangled them in front of Jill’s face. “What? You never seen a naked girl before?” she smirked. She began playfully twirling the panties around her finger, almost hitting Jill in the face with them a few times, before carelessly letting them fly off into northern California. Jill caught the scent of the panties as they came within inches of her nose, and the smell was the same one she had noticed when they hugged. It was…pleasant.

 

“Well,” Kate said pointedly, standing defiantly with her hands on her hips. “Now it’s your turn.” Jill was trying not to stare, but it was impossible. Kate was standing in front of her fully nude with her hands on her hips. After a moment, she snapped back to reality.

 

“Uh, no, I-I can’t,” Jill stammered.

 

“Why not? Embarrassed?”

 

“Well, yeah. A little.”

 

“So are you just gonna wear that same outfit the rest of your life? Think about it. You’ve got no more clothes. And you’ve gotta undress some time. Might as well be now. Besides, it’s really nice.” Kate raised her arms over her head for emphasis, enjoying how there were no clothes restraining any of her movements.

 

“Okay,” Jill conceded. “Just give me some privacy.” Jill knew it was a ridiculous request, but she was very sensitive about her body. She didn’t think she was particularly attractive, and she was embarrassed to show her body in front of her only friend, especially when Kate’s body was so flawless by comparison.

 

“Privacy? Okay, sure. I won’t look. Now no one will be able to see you except everyone who lives in the Pacific Time Zone.” With that, Kate turned and walked south a few feet before finding a suitably dense patch of city to lie down on. She stood there for a moment, knowing that she was giving the people of California a fantastic show, before squatting down and putting her hands behind her. Slowly she began to lean back, letting her ass descend ominously over the city.

 

She knew exactly what was going on down below. Millions of people were running for their lives from her perfect ass. She paused for a moment, holding her ass a fraction of an inch off the ground, just low enough that she could barely feel the tallest buildings grazing her butt. She held it there for what seemed like an eternity for the little people, soaking up their terror and panic. And then, she lifted up her hands. Her ass plopped down on the ground with incredible force, causing the biggest earthquake the area had ever experienced. Then she slowly leaned back, killing millions more as her back and head came to rest. Her legs were still bent with her feet on the ground, so she extended them, keeping her feet firmly on the ground. Her feet slid forward, destroying cities whose last sight was a wall of enormous toes bearing down on them. At last, she was fully reclined, and she rested her feet on her heels, letting the remains of central California drip down onto the ground below as she wiggled her toes to get rid of some of the debris. Millions of people were crushed under her back, and millions more were trapped between her incomprehensible legs, with a perfect view of her miles-tall vagina. She sighed contentedly.

 

Jill wasn’t paying attention to any of this, however. As soon as Kate had turned away to lie down, Jill went north along the coastline to put some distance between her and Kate while changing. She wanted to go far enough away that she would be out of sight, and she was comfortable with the amount of distance between her and Kate by the time she got to Portland.

 

Even though she was ashamed to undress in front of Kate, she didn’t give a damn what the tiny people thought, and so she decided to give them a show. Standing at the edge of Portland, she first slipped out of her shoes. First her left foot emerged, revealing thin white ankle socks, and she lowered her sock-clad foot onto south Portland. Her right foot soon followed. Then she undid her jeans, pulling them down onto the city, most of which was crushed by the denim and her feet as the stepped out of them. Next came her socks, which she peeled off her feet before stepping down barefoot onto Portland.

 

She looked down at the scene around her feet. Most of Portland lay in ruins, destroyed either by her feet or her enormous clothes. She wasn’t done undressing yet, and most of her audience was already dead. She was pretty disappointed, until she remembered that Seattle wasn’t too far away, and males made up almost sixty percent of the population there. Well, she resolved, I guess it’s Seattle’s lucky day.

 

She casually sauntered north along the coastline, enjoying the feeling of the ground being compressed underneath her bare feet. She felt very sexy walking across Washington in only a T-shirt and panties, and that’s exactly how Seattle residents would have described her on approach. Well, terrifying and sexy, but not necessarily in that order. When she finally reached the edge of Seattle, she stood there for a moment and wiggled her toes, causing minor tremors throughout the city. She was really enjoying this. The people of Seattle looked upward to see the enormous blonde towering over them, wearing only a thin grey T-shirt that did little to conceal the enormous breasts bulging underneath it.

 

After standing there for a few moments, soaking in the terror of the people down below, she finally reached down and pulled at the bottom of her shirt. She pulled it gracefully upwards, revealing her ample chest to the world, though it was still covered in a bra. She pulled her shirt over her head, and casually dropped it behind her. She stood there in her bra and panties, knowing that the millions of people beneath her were captivated by her huge breasts. But she knew the big reveal was still yet to come.

 

Slowly she reached for her bra, making sure she was putting on a good show for the crowd. She had never felt so sexy before, or so dominant, and she was determined to enjoy it. Her fingers finally reached her bra and undid the clasp. Slowly she pulled off her bra, until her breasts hung free, proudly protruding several miles from her body. She rotated form side to side a little, allowing her breasts to bob and jiggle for the tiny people below. Then she held out her bra, and dropped it straight down on the city. It struck the city like an atom bomb, killing hundreds of thousands under each cup. As a shockwave rolled through the city, the survivors looked up and saw her reach down and hook her fingers under the waist of her panties. Slowly she pulled them down, mimicking the sexy wiggle that Kate had graced California with. The panties finally came smashing down on the outskirts, and she picked them up in her right hand. She dangled them over the city for a bit before flinging them off into the distance. They came crashing down in Vancouver, killing a few hundred thousand people and destroying much of the city under the delicate fabric.

 

Now she stood dominant over the city, completely naked, and enjoying the hell out of it. “Well, boys, I hope you liked the show. I have to make my exit now, but I’m not a tease. I’ll make sure to finish you off.” With that she took a step into the city. It felt wonderful having the tiny structures crumble under her bare foot, and she began walking around the city. She enjoyed each step, and scrunched her toes occasionally to drive the feeling home. She wasn’t really looking where she was going since she wasn’t trying to methodically destroy the city. She was just having a good time, and she hoped the tiny people down below were, too.

 

They weren’t. They were running for their lives from the enormous feet of a 70-mile tall blonde. She traipsed around the city, killing tens of thousands with each careless step, then curling her toes to take care of any survivors trapped between them. After a minute or two she examined the scene at her feet. Satisfied that she had destroyed most of the city, she pivoted around on the balls of her feet and began to head away from the city. “Hope it was as good for you as it was for me,” she said over her shoulder, then winked and blew a kiss to the ruined city as she jaunted down the coastline.

 

The whole time Jill had been playing striptease with the Pacific Northwest, Kate was just trying to relax. She was content to just soak up the sun, and after a while she began lazily dragging her left index finger around on the ground. At first she just moved it in a spiral, then she squiggled it around a little bit, not bothering to actually look at the destruction she was causing. She was content to imagine it in her mind, knowing that just the slight gesture with her fingertip was destroying countless buildings and lives. After a while she brought the fingertip up to her face and saw that it was covered with rubble. She eyed it curiously for a moment, then stuck it in her mouth and sucked the debris off. She rolled the rubble around in her mouth for a while before swallowing it. When she removed her finger, it was sticky with her own saliva, and she resumed drawing lazy doodles in the ground, this time a little farther away to ensure that she was covering new ground. After doing that for a minute or two, she again brought the digit up to her face to examine it. This time it was covered in even more rubble, and she assumed that there might even be some people still alive that had gotten stuck to her finger but not crushed. The idea made her hot, and instead of licking her finger this time, she brought it down to her crotch and began fingering herself. It felt good to rub the remains of thousands of people and buildings into the wet folds of her crotch. This whole giantess experience had made her pretty horny, and she hadn’t had the chance to enjoy it yet.

 

The people trapped between her legs stared up in awe. None of them were running since they figured they were safe for the moment between her legs. Besides, the show she was giving them was almost as good as the one Jill had given Seattle, and it left most of them dumbstruck. The tanning titaness began massaging her miles-tall vagina with the shattered remains of thousands of people and a part of their city. She was clearly enjoying herself, rubbing her labia and occasionally paying some attention to her clit. They couldn’t see her biting her lip with pleasure, but they could hear the muffled moans that rumbled through the city. She began to get moist, and pretty soon the sound of her moaning wasn’t the only thing that permeated the city. It certainly didn’t smell like lilacs any more.

 

Her fun was cut short as she heard Jill approaching. She looked up and saw the naked blonde approaching in the distance, destroying cities like nothing under her bare feet. That certainly didn’t help the smell as Kate became even more aroused watching her friend display such raw, sexual dominance. “Took you long enough,” Kate said.

 

“Yeah, well, I got caught up in the moment. And you were right, by the way.”

“About what?”

 

“It does tickle.” Jill grinned, remembering the experience.

 

“You better hurry up. We’re burning daylight,” Kate enjoined.

 

“Yeah, yeah. What, can’t a girl take time to enjoy herself?”

 

You have no idea, Kate thought.
Under Attack by whahuh7

Jill stood there for a moment towering over San Francisco, trying to decide which side to tan first. She didn’t get out much, and so she wasn’t very knowledgeable about sunbathing. Kate was lying on the ground staring up at her. Kate felt almost like she was getting a taste of what the tinies must feel staring up at this awesome blond giantess since she was as close to their POV as she was ever going to get. Kate’s eyes traced every inch of Jill’s body from the ground up. She stared at her feet and slowly moved up her legs and to her crotch. Her eyes paused a moment to admire Jill’s incredible bare breasts, which hung proudly from her frame. Kate imagined what it must be like for people to look up at this enormous woman and know that their end was near, and the thought was making her hot. Finally Kate managed to pull her gaze from Jill’s breasts and moved up to her face, where she was surprised to see Jill looking right back at her. Evidently Jill had been standing there proudly the entire time, aware of Kate’s roving stare, and possibly had even been giving Kate the same once-over. It was a moment where each of them felt like they should blush, but instead they just looked into each other’s eyes for a moment before Jill declared, “I guess I’ll tan my back first.”

“Good choice.” Kate tried to recover from the strangely meaningful eye contact. “I’m sure most of San Francisco will appreciate that.”

“They better. These are the biggest tits in the world, after all,” Jill said, grabbing her chest with both hands for emphasis. She walked to the coast and knelt down, then leaned forward onto her hands. She looked down at the city sprawled before her and imagined the millions of people that were staring up at her giant exposed breasts hovering over them. She paused a moment to relish the feeling, the power, the anticipation of the destruction she was about to unleash just by lying down. Granted, she had already destroyed much of Chicago under these same breasts, but that was different. Then she had been unaware and naïve, ultimately horrified when she discovered the devastation she had caused. But now she had come to embrace her position, and she was fully aware that millions of people were either admiring her from a distance or foolishly running for their lives, and she didn’t care which. Both thoughts made her horny, and both groups would share the same fate.

Millions of people stood frozen in their tracks. Some of them were wondering how this could happen, others were hoping it was a dream, but the vast majority of them were consumed with a single recurring thought: Boobs. Boobs boobsboobsboobs BOOBS. Young and old alike, regardless of their orientation, could not help but be transfixed by the incredible sight above them. The few people who were screaming and running sounded distant to the hundreds of thousands who were completely enthralled with Jill’s magnificent breasts. There was no point in running, nothing to do but simply appreciate the view.

Slowly she lowered her upper body to the ground. As her breasts touched down, it was very much like two enormous bombs being detonated a dozen miles apart. Her nipples contacted first, and became the epicenters of the explosions. Destruction radiated from these two points as her breasts continued to lower, creating expanding concentric circles of devastation as she leaned forward. A small gasp escaped her lips as she appreciated how incredibly powerful she was and how many thousands of microscopic lives she was snuffing out with each passing second. Finally she brought the full weight of her upper body down, but her ass was still sticking up in the air, so she began to slowly scoot forward. Mountains of debris that were miles tall piled up at the edge of her breasts as she pushed forward, bulldozing miles of California coastline. Her nipples in some places gouged through the earth’s crust, and magma began to seep out in two parallel lines. Finally her belly and hips rested comfortably on the ground, and as she lay her head down, her cheek flattened several square miles of Napa Valley wine country. She let out a contented sigh, and almost instantly fell asleep. Being the most powerful force on the planet is tiring work, after all.

Kate, for her part, was not going to miss this show for all the world. As soon as she heard Jill kneel down, Kate quickly but quietly rolled over onto her stomach to watch. The victims of Kate’s actions did not have the luxury of pondering their fate or appreciating a magnificent final sight like Jill’s victims would. Kate moved so quickly and suddenly that her microscopic victims had no warning, and many of them weren’t even looking at her as she crushed them under her huge breasts, toned stomach, and smooth legs. Those who were far enough away to watch it and not be crushed, especially those who had just been between her legs admiring her as she fingered herself, would have thought it impossible that something so large could move so fast. She was a living mountain range, and much of central California was now flattened beneath her or stuck to her feminine sweat.

Kate looked up just in time to see Jill begin her descent. Kate was able to see through Jill’s legs as her breasts first touched down and the shockwaves radiated outward. Kate saw Jill’s ass, which was only a few feet in front of her face, slowly descend until she was fully supine. Kate heard Jill’s gasp, and it was all she could do not to gasp herself at the awesome spectacle unfolding before her. At long last she heard Jill’s measured breathing washing over the California countryside, and Kate knew that her companion had fallen asleep.

Kate decided to take this opportunity to get some shuteye herself. She usually slept on her back, and so she again rolled over, once more crushing thousands of square miles beneath her ass, back, and legs. She had realized that the most destructive act she could do was to roll over on the ground, as that was the action which covered the most surface area, and so she resolved to do it at every possible opportunity, this being no exception. Her eyes slowly shut, and she sank into an incredibly deep, satisfied sleep.

**********************************************************************

Always a light sleeper, Kate awoke at what felt like sharp pinpricks sticking her all over her body. Her eyes fluttered open, and at first she was unsure as to whether everything she had experienced that day could have been just a dream. As she looked up, she could see the sun, and she brought her hand to her hip and at the touch of her bare skin verified that she was indeed not wearing any clothes. At the very least, she was certainly naked and outside, so she was either an unstoppable giantess or she had a lot of explaining to do.

Lying almost completely still, she slowly craned her neck forward and saw tiny flickers of light erupting all over her body. There was not a square inch of her body that was not flickering with tiny pinpricks of light, as though miniature fireworks were erupting all over her body. It took her only a moment to process all this before she realized the all-too-obvious cause. She was being bombed.

She could feel no pain, only a slight tingling sensation, which actually felt good on her breasts and vagina. She wondered what lucky sons of b*tches had gotten those assignments, to fly over and relentlessly bomb her enormous privates. She began to sit up to get a better view, and as she did so her entire chest lit up like the Fourth of July, like a carpet of light that was turned on for an instant and then vanished. There had been thousands of bombers and jets flying over her upper body, and as she sat up they had all exploded on contact with her breasts and cleavage, at the same time detonating their payloads, so to speak. It felt wonderful to Kate as her entire chest area was bathed in a warm glow for an instant. She realized that these troops were no match for her incredible power, and she slowly waved her hand over her abdomen and up and down her legs, marveling as thousands of pinpricks of light exploded at the graceful movement of her hand. The planes could not travel fast enough to escape the miles tall wall that was Kate’s right hand, and as it passed over new areas of her body it collected thousands more victims. Finally she brought her right and left hands together in a slight clap, and the shockwave of her hands clapping echoed out from her hands and destroyed hundreds more aircraft that had escaped direct contact with the giantess.

Kate was excited to see what fun she could have with this puny military that thought that they could be a match for her. She began rotating her neck, tossing her shoulder-length dark hair around sexily and thrilling at the sight of the thousands of tiny explosions that even her hair caused as it took down scores of aircraft. She was so absorbed in this that she barely noticed as the constant bombing assault paused for a few seconds. Kate was lost in a kind of playful euphoria, but snapped back to reality as the nature of the attack changed, and she felt a strange warmth spread slowly over her abdomen. She ceased tossing her hair and looked down curiously at a mushroom cloud a few inches wide that had exploded a few inches to the left of her navel. Soon one appeared on her right leg, and the pace of the attacks steadily increased until her whole body was practically covered with the warmth of nuclear explosions.

Kate was being nuked, and she was loving it. The military had clearly saved these attacks as a last resort, hoping that they would not have to detonate warheads on their own soil, but even this final barrage did no damage whatsoever to the giantess. Rather, she reveled in it, and the glowing warmth that spread over her body excited her sexually like she had never felt in her whole life. She wanted to bring herself to a climax, but she was waiting, hoping that some poor soul would oblige her.

After almost a minute, someone finally came through for her. She would never know if this had actually been his assignment, or if he just wanted to go out in a blaze of glory, or if he was even a he in the first place, but a pilot had bravely dropped a nuke right on her clitoris. She grunted ecstatically and brought her hand to her crotch, barely noticing as thousands of planes exploded along the back of her hand and her arm with the movement. So lost was she in her ecstasy that she would have finished herself off there and then had she not heard a muffled moan coming from Jill’s direction.

Kate rolled over onto her stomach again, and she only briefly paid attention as the entire military force exploded against her stomach and breasts as she moved. Normally she was not a voyeur, but she had to see how the usually timid Jill would deal with her end of the military assault, and so she pushed all other thoughts form her mind and focused with rapt attention on the slumbering giantess in front of her.

Jill, apparently, was a much heavier sleeper than Kate, and the first wave of bombers did not even draw her attention. Kate sat stock still and watched as Jill’s ass, back, and legs were covered in a thousand points of light as the military relentlessly bombed her. Then the attack paused for a few moments, and Kate could barely contain herself with the anticipation of what she knew was coming next.

Mushroom clouds began to slowly appear over Jill’s backside. Just like with Kate, the attack began to increase in frequency until Jill was practically covered with nuclear detonations. It was at this point that Jill finally began to move. Kate chewed her lip with excitement, anxiously awaiting Jill’s reaction to the attack. Slowly she began to move, and her left breast lifted off the ground, followed by her right, as her whole body rotated and she rolled over onto her back. Jill’s entire backside lit up temporarily as she destroyed the entire attacking force that had been flying over her simply by rolling over in her sleep. A few pinpricks of light sparkled over her breasts as planes that moments ago had been miles away were now too close to her to be able to pull up, and they slammed full force into her impressive tits. The enormous breasts that dwarfed mountains now stood proudly upright in the middle of California, and Jill continued to lightly snore.

Kate’s initial reaction was disappointment that she didn’t get to see Jill having fun destroying the microscopic military that had dared disturb them, but as she thought about it more she became even more turned on than ever. Kate began to fully appreciate how unstoppably powerful they both were. Jill was so mighty, so gigantic, that the combined might of the most powerful military the world has ever known was not even enough to wake her up. She had destroyed an entire aerial force deploying nukes simply by rolling over in her sleep. The military thought that they could throw everything at the giant girls and hopefully destroy them, but their foolish attack in the Pacific had only stirred a sleeping giant, and they had paid the price.

Kate’s hand snaked down her belly and found its way to her crotch, and she was determined not to let go until she had finished her business. Their casual defeat of the entire military made her incredibly horny, and she fingered herself relentlessly, riding wave after wave of euphoria as she thought of the limitless power she and Jill now possessed. She became so lost in herself that she didn’t realize she was grunting and panting with passion, and even if she did realize it she didn’t care. At last she brought herself to a climax and practically screamed, and her head and upper body crashed to the ground as she went limp in the aftermath of her strenuous exertion.

She lay there panting for a few brief moments before she heard, “You like the view that much, huh?” Kate slowly lifted her head and looked in Jill’s direction. Kate was lying directly at Jill’s feet, and her gaze paused briefly to look at Jill’s enormous c*nt before their eyes locked. The military attack had completely abated, either because the remaining forces had retreated or because Kate and Jill had simply crushed them all. Jill was leaning up slightly, and the smirk on her face was framed perfectly between her enormous breasts as she looked down her bodyscape to meet Kate’s sheepish gaze. “You having a good time over there?”

“Uh, yeah, yeah…” Kate stammered. “We were attacked by the military. I think they nuked us.”

“How’d it go?”

“Fine. We won.”

“Oh.” Jill shrugged nonchalantly. “I figured we would if they tried something like that. The fact that we’re able to survive at this size at all pretty much defies every law of physics I’m aware of, so I figured the explosion must have made us kind of invincible as well.”

“Yeah, I guess you could say that.”

“Well, let’s get a move on. I’ve got some business to take care of.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well,” Jill paused for a moment, unsure of whether or not to continue. Then she thought about what she had just seen Kate do, and figured there was no need for modesty between them anymore. “I have to pee.”

Rise to Power by whahuh7

Slowly the girls rose, a sight that was breathtaking to behold for anyone lucky enough to not be dead already as a result of the past hour’s excursions. Once again they resumed their stature as towering beauties, standing dozens of miles tall over the west coast. Jill glanced down at her feet and saw clearly two full outlines of her body, carved into the earth like solid rock as a result of the extreme pressure created as the earth itself yielded to her frame.

The landscape at Kate’s feet was a bit messier. There were several impressions of her body, and it had been evident that she had been rolling around some. There was of course the doodle she had drawn in the ground with her finger while Jill was off in Seattle, and there was a slightly embarrassing sticky puddle from where Kate’s vagina had emptied itself of its juices during her self-pleasuring just moments ago. All in all, it definitely looked like a warzone, even though the girls had simply lain down for an afternoon nap.

“Hold on, I’ll be back in a minute,” Kate said, and began walking south along the coastline.

“Where are you going?”

“I don’t want to get your smelly pee all over my feet, so I’m going to try and find my sandals,” Kate replied.

Jill stood there for a moment, joined her arms behind her back, and stretched contentedly, her breasts proudly jutting out over the Pacific Ocean. Then, with a passing thought, she hurried after Kate to see what mischief they could get into.

Kate sauntered casually down the coastline, enjoying the view of the ocean. Sooner or later, she thought, I’m going across there. There’s a lot of world still left to explore. At her feet, formerly peaceful beachfront towns were unceremoniously flattened beneath her enormous bare soles as she advanced heedlessly down the coast. Most people who survived Kate’s passing were finished off as Jill’s quickened pace followed closely behind. She wasn’t really paying attention to where she stepped, but what consideration she did give to her footsteps was spent trying to make sure that she covered new ground and didn’t just follow in Kate’s footsteps.

Eventually Kate saw the enormous impact crater that her left sandal had created when it crashed down like a meteorite just north of Los Angeles. Two or three feet in front of the crater she saw that her flip-flop had skidded to a stop right-side up, just on the edge of town. The toe was pointing towards the ocean, such that the sandal itself was pretty much perpendicular to the coastline and the left edge of it created a pink wall several miles long that prevented any escape along the north side of the city. The people of Los Angeles were mad with terror as they saw her casual approach, and millions of people stood dumbstruck as she stopped on the north side of town and stared down at the vast expanse of grey metropolis just in front of her toes.

Kate was just about to slip her left foot into her flip-flop when something caught her eye. She paused for a moment, lost in contemplation, and by the time Jill caught up to her she was squatting intently over the sandal, balancing her weight on the balls of her feet and looking very pensive about something. Jill knelt down next to her and the impact of her knees hitting the ground sent ominous tremors through the city of Los Angeles. “What’s up?” Jill ventured.

“Look,” Kate answered, pointing at the flip-flop but not letting herself get too close to it. “Does anything about the surface strike you as unusual?”

Jill leaned forward to get a better look, but was careful to keep her distance as she inferred that Kate was doing that intentionally. At first glance, it looked like any ordinary sandal, colored bright hot pink, and somewhat worn down around the ball and heel area and down the left side. As she focused, however, it became apparent to her that the pink was somewhat blotchy in areas, almost like there was a thin layer of very fine dust sprinkled over it. “What…what is that?” Jill wondered aloud.

“I think it’s people,” Kate replied, and Jill shot her a look of astonishment which Kate didn’t see, so absorbed was she in her thoughts. “I mean, I really think it’s people. Thousands of microscopic people who are living on my sandal. Think about it. Each individual person is, of course, way too small for either of us to see. If even their skyscrapers are no bigger than a grain of rice, there’s no way we can see individual people. But thousands of them? All clumped together? If there were enough people standing together on a blank enough background, we just might be able to see them. And if I’m right, they would look exactly like what we’re seeing on my sandal right now.”

Jill turned back to the sandal, and they both squatted and knelt there for several minutes, mystified by this turn of events. “But…why?” Jill thought aloud.

“That’s what’s so crazy. Maybe they were trying to escape and figured it would just be easier to climb over the sandal than to go around it. Maybe we caused so many earthquakes and natural disasters that the only place they thought they could be safe was on top of my sandal. Or maybe, maybe…maybe they’re just infatuated with me. Maybe they want to be close to me and this is the closest they could get. Maybe they’re worshiping me.” Kate’s last words hung in the air as the girls mulled this thought over in their minds, soaking it in. “All I know is…I like it. I really like it.”

At this point Kate turned to her left and directed her attention toward the sprawling megalopolis extending south along the coast. “Listen up, people,” she announced, emphatically but also quietly since she didn’t want to deafen everyone she was trying to address. “These people have got the right idea, and this pleases me. Anyone who loves me and wants to make me happy should follow their example and live on my sandal that I have provided for you. Anyone who lives on my flip-flop will not be harmed. As for the rest of you,” at this point Kate scowled for emphasis, “I can’t make any promises. If you want to please me, you’ll go to the sandal.” Kate now stood to her full height and pivoted around on the balls of her feet before shouting to the rest of the country, “That goes for all of you, too! Anyone who lives on my sandal will not be crushed.” She paused and chose her next words carefully, then said authoritatively, “Your goddess has spoken.” She then walked in a slow and stately fashion away from the city, leaving her microscopic minions to think about her declaration.

Jill was shocked but not dismayed by Kate’s proclamation. After all, that was as good a description of their newfound status as any other, and she did like the way the word “goddess” rolled off the tongue. They were unstoppable, invincible, and essentially all-powerful, as long as that infinite power was directed towards crushing and destroying anything that got in their way. Jill got up and once again hurried after Kate, and by the time she caught up to her they were several hundred miles away from the coast, far enough away that they couldn’t see the ocean any more, and Kate had gone weak in the knees.

“Oh my god,” Kate managed to utter feebly, “Can you believe that sh*t? I can’t believe I pulled that off. This is awesome.” Kate was giddy with the realization that she now ruled over the planet, and she didn’t quite know what to make of it. “I mean, of course, you’re a goddess now, too,” she said with some difficulty, not because she was reluctant to share the spotlight with Jill, but simply because she wasn’t used to conferring that title on anyone, including herself. “We really can do whatever we want. I mean, it never would have occurred to me if I hadn’t seen those people living on my sandal, but now it all seems so obvious. We can really do whatever we want.” Kate was almost babbling at this point, and Jill put her arm around her to comfort her.

“Yeah, yeah, I guess you’re right,” Jill intoned, unsure of how to respond.

Kate’s eyes were downcast as she was trying to recover her composure, and looking at the ground she saw a large lake a few dozen feet away. “I could really use a drink,” she said, motioning toward the lake in the distance. Jill continued to comfort Kate by keeping her arm around her, and they walked in their makeshift huddle about fifty feet before they reached its shore.

“This is a really big lake,” Kate said, examining its dimensions. It was nearly as long as they were tall, and even a bit wider than they were. All in all, it was pretty much their exact size, and either of them could have easily lain down in the lake bed and perfectly filled it out. With Jill’s assistance, Kate knelt down, heedless of what was apparently a very large city that had grown up along the lake’s shore. Slowly she leaned forward until her lips just reached the water’s edge. As she did so, she crushed much of the city beneath her perfect, C-cup sized breasts. None of the buildings in this city were even close to as tall as the ones they’d seen in Chicago, but they crumbled just the same, brutally compressed underneath her titanic tan tits along with tens of thousands of hapless city dwellers.

Kate was really looking forward to a nice cool, refreshing drink to calm her down, so she gently brought her lips to the water, puckered them, and began to draw slowly from the lake. Tons of water rushed into the tiny hole in her lips, along with dozens of boats out enjoying the beautiful summer day, but something wasn’t right. As the water touched her tongue, she grimaced, and she disgustedly spat the whole mouthful back into the lake.

“Ew, gross!” she exclaimed, rising to her feet and trying to get rid of the taste in her mouth. “It’s salt water!” She looked to Jill for sympathy, but the smile on Jill’s face and the chuckle in her throat gave way, and Jill burst out into a full, hearty laugh.

“Did you know? Did you know this whole time?” Kate asked accusingly, and Jill nodded.

Between breaths she managed to sputter, “Of course I knew! It’s the Great Salt Lake. There’s no other lake anywhere in this part of the country that even comes close to that size.”

Kate’s face contorted into an angry scowl. She was furious, but not at Jill. No, they were both in this together, and it was the puny microscopic humans who would bear the full brunt of her wrath. She stomped over to what was left of Salt Lake City and assumed an authoritative stance with her hands on her hips. She surveyed the tiny grey city and its worthless inhabitants before declaring, “I was nice before, but now you need to know what it’s like when your goddess is angry. You have made a grave mistake, and now you will pay the price.”

With that she raised her right foot high above the city, so high that her upper leg was parallel to the ground, and brought her foot down with a thundering stomp. Deep cracks in the earth’s surface radiated out from her footprint, and the resulting earthquake leveled every building for over two hundred miles around. Tremors could be felt all the way from Winnipeg to Oaxaca. Again she raised her foot and brought it down in a different area with the same disastrous results. She began marching around, stomping furiously with both feet, grunting loudly with exertion. She was beginning to sweat, and her hair became tousled as she marched around the city, making sure every square inch of it was utterly demolished beneath her feet. “Stupid. F*cking. MORMONS!” she screeched, punctuating each word with a particularly vigorous stomp.

Jill watched astonished, and her chuckle was caught in her throat as she was taken aback by the spectacle in front of her. Kate displayed pure, unrestrained power, the very picture of rage and destruction. But every forceful stomp made her breasts jiggle and vibrate pleasantly, and her hair flew back and forth over her shoulders as she sweated and panted with each step. Jill was enthralled by this display of such raw sexual dominance. Until that morning she had been a very shy girl, but seeing this incredible giantess unleash hell’s fury on a helpless city welled up emotions in her she had never felt before. She was becoming very aroused, and now it was her turn to go weak in the knees.

To the people living in any of the hundreds of small towns dotting the American West, the view was unspeakably terrifying. They had seen the girls’ incredible destructive power when they were playfully enjoying themselves or even when they were completely unaware that they were giantesses, but no one had yet seen them being actively destructive. To see that kind of raw power so flagrantly displayed was truly awe-inspiring. They watched in silence as her foot soared dozens of miles into the air, and then came crashing down with a deafening roar, bringing most of them to their knees and keeping them there for several minutes as she continued to annihilate Salt Lake City. Time and time again, her foot flew back into the air, throwing tons of debris and chunks of earth into the air before speeding back down to stomp out another footprint of city, vindictively demolishing every last square inch of civilization at her feet.

Eventually Kate’s tirade came to a close, and her stomping ceased. Exhausted, she cleared her throat before spitting on a mostly uninhabited patch of land that had been missed in her outburst. The glob of saliva thundered to the ground and destroyed part of a forest, uprooting the tiny trees in an unstoppable avalanche of spit. Some of her toe-prints had broken down the natural bank of the lake, and now the remains of Salt Lake City became a lake bed as saltwater began to gush into the depression created by Kate’s footprints.

Kate pushed her hair out of her eyes and, regaining some composure, looked up at Jill. Jill was too dumbstruck to say anything, so she just looked into Kate’s eyes and admired her afterglow until Kate would dare to break the silence. Kate’s entire body glistened with a thin layer of sweat, and the area at her feet was shiny and brilliant as it had been compressed into diamond by the force of her footfalls.

“Come on, we’re going back to California,” Kate said demandingly.

“Wh-what are we going to do there?”

“We’re going to teach them a lesson.”

Noah's Arch by whahuh7

In the little while since Kate and Jill had left California, the population on Kate’s sandal had exploded exponentially. Her intuition about the light-colored patches on her footwear had been correct, as thousands of people had flocked to the surface for almost as many different reasons before their arrival. Now the number was well into the millions. The whole world had been brought to a screeching halt the moment the two titanesses appeared on the scene, unstoppable and uncaring, boldly destructive even in their ignorance. Now there was a safe zone. A place the goddesses themselves had declared was off-limits. The world took notice.

The wealthier people of the world hired private aircraft to safely deposit them on the surface of the sandal. Most commercial planes that were already in the air immediately deviated from their courses once the pilots heard the news, saving hundreds at a time. The more intrepid people, mostly from the western US, tried to climb the sandal, every bone and muscle relentlessly pushing forward and upward for the chance to live to see another day. In any other setting, a population so diverse and crowded would doubtlessly have succumbed to infighting or riots, but the crowd on the flip-flop rippled with excitement and hope.

Then the crowd slowly began to fall silent as they became aware that the girls were returning. They felt it before they heard it, the slow, rhythmic rumbling of the ground beneath them. They heard it before they saw it, repeating, resonating thumps that doubtlessly carried with each of them the anguished screams of thousands of snuffed-out lives. And when they saw it, they couldn’t believe it, two incalculable giantesses hundreds of miles away emerging from the horizon, drawing nearer to the crowd over a dozen miles with each step.

The tremors grew almost unbearable as the two girls approached, the brunette leading the way and the blonde following behind, a look of curiosity and excitement evident on her features. Then they stopped. The brunette stood directly in front of the sandal. The tops of her toenails were visible to those on the edge of the flipflop closest to her. Those who looked upward could hardly see past her knees, and a looming darkness dozens of miles overhead was the only indication they had of her crotch. Above that the tiny people simply couldn’t see that far. If they had been able to look into Kate’s eyes, to see the look on her face, it certainly would not have given them much hope.

The silence was deafening. Millions of people waited for their goddess to make a move. Then, wordlessly, she lifted her left foot over the sandal and set it down in the ocean on the other side. It was absolutely breathtaking to behold. As the bare foot passed overhead, the millions assembled could see every crease in her foot, the patches of dirt and dust several miles in area that had once been small towns or city blocks. Her power was obvious and overwhelming.

As her foot splashed down in the ocean, an uproarious cheer erupted through the crowd. Everyone around the perimeter of the sandal could see that the water displaced by her footstep had created a tidal wave thousands of feet tall that swept over north L.A. Every skyscraper and city block was overcome by the rising wall of water, including the hundreds of thousands who had decided to take their chances at ground level, or who were simply too stubborn to let some twenty-something girl dictate the rest of their lives. All of them were swept away, or were crushed by the debris of the once mighty skyscrapers that now crumbled like sand, or were drowned in the avalanche of seawater. Some were even crushed as the tidal wave carried them forward at breakneck speeds only to dash them on the sandal itself.

Those on the flip-flop, however, were overjoyed as the waves lapped harmlessly against the side of their mighty bulwark. As the waves receded, those on the sandals edge looked down at a completely new landscape. The earth was absolutely barren for miles around. North L.A. had been washed out to sea. Cries of joy rippled through the crowd. “This is it!” “She has rewarded us for obeying her!” “I knew this was the right decision!” “Good thing I brought spare underpants!”

Their joy was short-lived. The brunette lifted her foot from the water and rubbed its wet sole against the side of her right shin, drying it off. In the process, a single tiny drop of water plummeted to the sandal’s surface and squashed a few thousand unfortunate people. What was to her an unnoticed drop of water was to them several tons of space debris, rocketing down to earth. It was a sobering reminder of how insignificant they all were. Their elation quickly turned to terror as the now-dry foot hovered ominously over the sandal, poised a few miles overhead and holding. Many wondered if the journey had been worth it. Some hoped this was simply a test of their faith. A few regretted not bringing a second pair of spare underpants.

It was Jill who finally broke the silence. “Kate, what the hell are you doing?” Jill had followed Kate in silence ever since her tirade in Utah. It was obvious to Jill from the look in Kate’s eyes that there was nothing she could say to stop whatever was about to happen, so she followed in silence for close to a thousand miles as the girls strode back to where Kate had left her flip-flop and declared herself a goddess. Now the situation had grown so absurd, yet so imminent, that Jill could hold it in no longer. “Are you going to step on them?”

Kate, clearly annoyed at having her display of dominance interrupted, shot Jill a look that could kill. “What? Are you gonna try and stop me? All of a sudden do these tiny things mean something to you?”

Even Kate was taken aback by Jill’s response. “No. I want to watch.”

Both girls again fell silent as Jill slowly lowered herself to the ground, her monstrous shadow falling across seventy miles of California coastline and most of Los Angeles. Since the girls’ initial appearance almost everyone in Los Angeles had attempted to evacuate. They could not go north since Kate’s sandal blocked the way, and they dared not go east and get even closer to the ones they were fleeing. Instead they travelled south as fast as they could, but even on a good day traffic in L.A. is congested to say the least. Today it was immobile as the entire city attempted to travel in the same direction. Now millions of them were trapped under Jill as she slowly settled into place.

Time was not an issue for Kate. She had been a gymnast for a few years and so was perfectly comfortable balancing on one foot, and could have held the position for hours if she wanted to. Right now she was tempted to make it last as long as she could, since her attention was divided between the equally enjoyable thoughts of the people quaking in the shadow of her foot and those who were about to get crushed by Jill.

Jill actually hadn’t given a second thought to the millions of people staring up at her. She was enraptured by the thought of Kate crushing millions of tiny people in a single footstep. It was a shame she didn’t give more thought to her own escapades, though; as someone who had been self-conscious of her appearance all her life because of the image of glitz and glamour and skinny perfection projected by Hollywood, she would have taken great pleasure in knowing that the entire city and millions of its inhabitants were being destroyed beneath the body of an enormous, naked, buxom blonde who was simply lying down on the beach.

At last Jill’s body met the ground, punctuated by a satisfying “whumpf” of air that emanated from her outline. She gently rested her chin on her hands and stared down at the flip-flop and its millions of temporary inhabitants only inches in front of her.

The millions of people on the sandal were in full panic mode now. Hundreds of them jumped over the edge of the sandal and plummeted to the ground, preferring that death over being stepped on like a bug. Others simply wailed in terror. Thousands, on the other hand, stood silent and still, entranced by Jill’s enormous face staring down at them. None of them had ever been so close to the face of a goddess before, and it was awe-inspiring to take in the proportion of her features.

Then Kate slowly began to lower her foot. She was savoring every moment as her foot descended at the rate of a tiny fraction of an inch every second. She could imagine the people screaming in terror as they could see their own doom. Many no doubt would be most upset at the cruelty of it all. They had trusted her, how could she betray them? But their feelings and desires meant nothing to her, except as sorrows to enjoy as they were crushed by her. And what did she have to do to inflict her will on millions of people? Nothing more than put on her sandal! That was what was so delicious about the whole ordeal. She had donned these sandals hundreds of times before without a thought. Going out to the mailbox or even lounging around the house, without giving a second thought to what might be on them. And now the simple act of her slipping on a flip-flop was headline news around the world.

Hell, these tiny people probably knew more about her sandal than she ever did. Every line of her foot had worn a groove on a microscopic level into the surface of the flip-flop. The smallest variations in her day-to-day walking stride had worn down certain parts of the sandal more than others. Every time a pebble had gotten caught between her foot and the surface would have created an imperceptible divot. And now these imperfections were like an imposing landscape for the millions assembled there now. Every groove a canyon, every worn-down part a smooth plain, every divot a pit hundreds of feet deep. They lived in her footprint.

At least she had gone to the trouble of cleaning off her foot before inserting it into the sandal. Ah, but she knew all along that was more for her sake than theirs. She didn’t want all the nasty dirt and debris of her previous escapades clouding her impression of this event. This was to be clean, glorious. The start of a new life. And her preparations were totally rewarded. As her toes touched down and then slipped under the strap, the ball of her foot and then her heel slowly fell into place, and the sensation was totally unique for Kate. In all her previous barefoot steps, she had felt a range of sensations under her feet. Crumbling, flattening, crunching, etc., but this was unique. Nothing had ever felt like this before.

They squished.

The sole of her foot became moist as every crack, every ridge was filled with the remains of hundreds of microscopic people, the sum total being a moist sensation sliding across her foot as millions of insignificant people were ground into mush with a single step. No pesky buildings or trees or cars. Just people. Millions of them.

The tinies beneath her foot could see nothing for the last minute or two of their lives as the surface of Kate’s foot was so close as to block out all natural light. The only people who had a really good view of what was coming were the people in the toe section of the sandal. First they saw her toes impact on the other side of the strap, crushing thousands beneath each toe, hundreds of thousands beneath the big one. Then hundreds of thousands more were bulldozed as her toes slid forward and the rest of her foot settled into place. The lucky ones between her toes were dumbfounded. They had survived and now walls of human flesh thousands of feet tall surrounded them. In any other situation her toes would have seemed delicate, even well-maintained. Here they were monstrous.

Then suddenly the toes receded. Kate gently slid her foot back out of the flip flop and lifted it into the air. A cheer erupted from the thousands of survivors. There were five camps of survivors, those that were spared in the spaces between each of her toes, and those who had been protected under her arch. Now they stared up as the foot receded into the heavens and settled on the ground. Then many of them gasped and a few dropped dead at a sight they had forgotten had been there all along. It was Jill’s enormous face. It had not moved at all. It was still there, her eyes peering down on them from the heavens. The only difference was now she was smiling. Her smile was…unsettling. Then, her expression changed. She looked down on them intently. They felt so small under her sweeping gaze.

Kate slipped her foot back out of the flip flop and set it down on the ground, staining the now desolate north L.A. landscape with the gore of the millions she had trod on. “You like the show?” she asked Jill.

Jill was looking very intently at the surface of the sandal. She slowly moved one of her hands in front of her face until it covered her mouth, but her eyes still peered over her hand and down onto the surface of the sandal. “Kate, you have to see this.”

“Have to see what? Why do you have your hand over your mouth?”

“Because I think there are some survivors. I mean, I think there are still people alive in the places where your foot didn’t touch down. Oh, and I don’t want to blow them all away with my breath.”

Curious, Kate lay down on the other side of the sandal so that she and Jill would be face to face with the sandal in between. Although the population north of the sandal was nothing compared to what Jill had crushed in L.A., they smooshed all the same beneath Kate’s massive frontside.

An interesting spectacle met Kate as she looked on the surface of her own sandal. The most striking feature was an immaculate representation of her footprint. Every contour and ridge of her entire foot was captured in exquisite detail in a very light red, covering most of the surface of the sandal. But it was the other areas that captured her attention. Sure enough patches of microscopic specks could be seen in the spaces that had been between her toes and under her arch. The girls stared at the sandal for what seemed like an eternity before meeting each other’s gaze. This sign of their power had clearly excited them both.

“So, what should we do with them?” Jill asked from behind her hand.

Kate paused to put a hand in front of her mouth. “Do something sexy,” she dared. She knew Jill to be a very reserved person, and the questioning look she received from Jill confirmed this. But there was also a spark of wickedness in Jill’s eyes, so Kate knew she had struck upon something good. “Go ahead and try it. I want to see what you think is sexy.”

Jill thought for a moment. Then she removed her hand from her mouth and gave Kate a look that she imagined to be very sexy, a kind of squinty stare. Kate was thankful to have her hand as a shield so Jill wouldn’t see her smiling at how ridiculous the sight truly was. Then Jill stuck out her tongue and slowly swept it across the toe region of the flip flop. She twirled it around and licked enthusiastically, like she were licking Kate’s imaginary toes. The thousands of survivors were instantly smeared into the flip-flop or trapped in Jill’s saliva and drawn into her mouth. Kate, though, could stifle her laughter no longer and began giggling unstoppably.

Jill looked hurt and withdrew to her side of the flop flop. “What?” she said in an injured tone as she quickly replaced her hand. Wasn’t that sexy? I really thought that was sexy.”

“No, no, that was fine,” Kate uttered between laughs, “that was great. It wasn’t sexy at all, but it was adorable. Thanks for trying. At least now I know what I have to work with.”

“Oh, and you could do better, I suppose?”

“Watch this,” Kate replied. Kate looked deep into Jill’s eyes. Their eyes locked onto each other and Kate held Jill’s stare for a moment before dropping her hand. The moment lingered in the air as Jill took in Kate’s beautiful face, her sometimes tomboyish features that masked a strong femininity. Jill was caught up in the moment and she, too, dropped her hand so that they were now staring each other directly in the face, with thousands of tiny captives staring up at them as the connection deepened.

Kate moved her head forward slowly, inching closer to Jill at a painfully slow pace, and Jill matched the movements. This is it, Jill thought, and I’m ready. Slowly they scooted forward until their chins were directly above the edges of the sandal. Jill closed her eyes and was about to pucker her lips when she felt a strong, quick gust of air on her face.

The instant Jill had closed her eyes, Kate let out a powerful burst of breath for a split second, a quick and gentle puff on their scale, and the result was the annihilation of everyone who had survived in the shadow of her arch. Some of them had been pulverized by the sheer force of Kate’s breath, but those who had been carried away by it were unceremoniously splattered against Jill’s face. They all died on impact, crushed by colliding with her chin, cheeks, or upper lip, and a few were even lucky enough to be smashed by her pursed lips, joining the fate of their unlucky brethren who had survived until recently in between Kate’s toes.

Jill opened her eyes to see a mischievous grin stretching across Kate’s face, and they both burst out laughing at how ridiculous the whole thing felt. Jill turned red for a moment as she realized what Kate had almost lured her into.

“See?” Kate taunted. “That’s how it’s done.”

“I guess I’ve got a lot of work to do to get in shape.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you practice,” Kate replied with a sly grin as they rose to their feet. “Now, let’s go get my other flip-flop. I don’t want your smelly pee getting all over my beautiful feet, now do I?”

Sin City by whahuh7
Author's Notes:

Somehow this chapter got deleted. I'm replacing it now. If it was removed on purpose by an admin please let me know and I won't put it up here again.

As the girls stood up and dusted themselves off, they were in a fantastic mood. Both were experiencing the euphoria of the unstoppable power they were only slowly growing accustomed to, and their minds were reeling with the possibilities, not to mention their budding interest in each other. As Kate moved north to go collect her other flip-flop, Jill grabbed her arm. “Wait!” she enjoined. “Before we go too far, I just remembered something. Follow me.”

Kate dutifully followed her friend for a few steps before Jill stopped and pointed at the ground. Sure enough, there at their feet lay a tiny city, nothing compared to some of the metropolises they’d already trampled, but a sizeable city nonetheless. “I noticed this when we passed by here twice going to and from Salt Lake City,” Jill explained excitedly. “You were so focused at the time, I didn’t want to distract you. But now I have a present for you.” Jill knelt beside the city and searched carefully for some minuscule artifact. Not finding it, she bent over and set her hands down outside the city to support herself. She brought her eyes as close to the ground as she could without destroying anything, her breasts swooping perilously low over the landscape, almost brushing the tops of some of the buildings. After a good ten minutes, she poked her index finger down into the city and scooped something up.

“Here,” she stated confidently as she dumped the token into the palm of her hand and presented it to Kate. “I knew I’d find it eventually.”

Kate looked down her nose at the speck in Jill’s hand. It was difficult to make out what it could be. Not only was it quite mangled from having been roughly torn from the ground by the fingernail of an overexcited giantess, but it was also really small to begin with. Barely a speck. “Um…it looks great! Thanks, Jill. It’s great,” Kate said, but it was obvious she had no idea what she was supposed to be thankful for.

“It’s the Empire State Building! Remember? You gave me the Golden Gate Bridge and now we have to complete the set. We’re really making progress!”

Kate stared blankly at Jill for a moment and scrunched her nose up, lost in thought. “But…how is the Empire State Building all the way out here? And I always thought it would be bigger than this speck.”

Jill chuckled. “It is, girl. I was just having some fun. This isn’t the real Empire State Building. It’s the scale replica they have at the New York New York in Las Vegas. I knew this had to be Vegas when we passed it twice, so I figured I’d try and pay you back for the Golden Gate Bridge. Do you like it?”

Kate smiled warmly. She was truly touched by the affectionate gesture. “I love it,” Kate replied, and she leaned forward and gave Jill a small peck on the cheek. Jill didn’t bother blushing. “But where am I going to keep it? We’re stark naked.”

“Oh, I’ll keep it in the same place I left the Golden Gate Bridge. Follow me. You can pick your other flip-flop up on the way.”

From the point of view of the normal-sized people down below, it was a great time to be in Vegas. When the giantesses first arrived in San Francisco and then made their way down to L.A., one would think that the population in nearby areas would have fled in terror. Not so in Las Vegas. In fact, people from all around flocked to Las Vegas in droves for some cheap thrills. For the thousands of people there, it was an easy choice. They could either brood over the eternal questions of life and death, or they could ignore it all and have one last great party before they were all crushed at the whim of some huge girl. The drinks were flowing, the dice were rolling, and people at last felt completely uninhibited, knowing that they would likely never live to see another day so they might as well enjoy life while it lasted.

Casinos even started taking bets from patrons on how long the city would last. Of course it was a ludicrous proposition, because the moment they found out the results they would have to be dead, but nobody gave it a second thought and soon the bets came pouring in. As the titanesses made the first approach, walking from Los Angeles up to Salt Lake City, Vegas became uncharacteristically quiet. It wasn’t that people were steeling themselves for death; they were just waiting to see if they’d won. As the girls passed by and the tremors caused by their footsteps faded into the distance, the city erupted into cheers, except for a few folks who ironically cursed their rotten luck. The casinos raised the odds, and thousands more bets came pouring in.

On the girls’ second pass back to L.A., the same scene repeated but on an even wilder scale. Now bars were opening up their liquor cabinets for free, people were making out with strangers, and the strip clubs didn’t bother collecting cover charges. There was no point in making money anymore. It was the grandest, wildest party this side of eternity, and it seemed like it was fated never to end.

Then the blonde led the way back for the third time and the whole city fell silent. The time had finally come. She had stopped right on the edge of the city and was squatting over it now. Those who weren’t too drunk to appreciate the gravity of the situation were at last overcome with fear, forced to look at their own mortality for an instant before they were squashed.

At least she was putting on a show. The naked blonde had squatted so that her snatch was visible throughout the entire city, its wild and untrimmed bush drawing the stares of thousands of men. Then her hands settled outside the city, and the biggest breasts in the world hung low over the party capital of the world, swooping and jiggling on a magnificent scale. It seemed a fitting end.

As the city prepared to be crushed underneath her chest with a kind of bittersweet eagerness, she unexpectedly set her fingertip down, destroying the New York New York but leaving everything else pretty much intact. Las Vegas waited with baited breath as the blonde rose, and the two girls exchanged some words no one at ground level could understand before walking away.

It was unbelievable. The biggest party in the world had gotten crashed by the biggest celebrities, and the party was still rolling. It was a good time to be in Vegas.

For about ten seconds.

As Jill turned to walk north, Kate loudly cleared her throat. Jill stopped and looked at Kate, who was cocking her head to one side and gesturing at Vegas. “Aren’t you, you know…forgetting something?”

“Ughh,” Jill groaned as she walked back to Vegas and covered it with a step of her right foot. It wasn’t much of a stomp, but it flattened the strip and most of the city nonetheless. She pivoted on the ball of her foot, causing even more destruction, and without breaking her stride resumed her walk northward. “Do we have to crush every city we come across?”

“No, but Vegas is special. Right after I got out of high school I ran away from home for about a month and tried to make it as a showgirl there. Things didn’t work out. They said I had potential but that I’d never make it big.” She smiled wryly. “Well, maybe not those words exactly.”

Kate caught up with Jill and they walked for a few hundred miles hand in hand while Kate was lost in thought. She simply had no idea where Jill could have stowed the Golden Gate Bridge. “I assumed you’d just thrown it aside, Jill,” Kate ventured as they strolled along. She had to walk briskly as Jill was evidently anxious to get where they were going, and Kate was having a tough time keeping up with her awkward quasi-limp, one shoe on and one shoe off.

“Are you kidding me? That was the best, most expensive present I’ve ever received. I’ll cherish it forever!” She said it with a half-joking tone but it was clear she meant it sincerely. They walked quickly up the west coast and didn’t even bother to look down at whatever they were trampling along the way. The whole west coast by this point had been run over by them so many times that it was essentially a vast wasteland. They’d already walked every mile from Seattle to Los Angeles, some parts at least two or three times, and so it was preposterous to think that they could cause any kind of new or significant damage to the landscape below.

When they reached the sticky puddle that indicated where Kate had been trying to take a nap, they headed due east until they were in sight of Kate’s other sandal. Kate looked down to see if this sandal, like the other one, bore traces of microscopic humans. To her delight there were indeed several patches of tens of thousands of people, all eagerly awaiting her return. She was tempted to take her time and make this display rival her last, but she could tell that Jill was practically overflowing with excitement to show her where she had kept the bridge. Kate sighed and casually slipped her dirty right foot into its home, smearing tens of thousands of worshippers. Kate felt a small wetness, nothing like the squish under her left foot, but she tried not to think about what might have been as she followed Jill’s hurried steps farther north along the coastline. Once again, the rhythmic smack of flip-flops slamming against Kate’s feet echoed throughout the western U.S.

At last they neared their destination, and Jill slowed down as they approached Portland, or at least what had been Portland before it had been smothered by Jill’s gigantic wardrobe. Jill knelt down next to her left sneaker. With a wave of her hand she beckoned Kate to do the same. “Phew!” Kate exclaimed as they got closer. “That reeks. I’m glad you didn’t take these things off anywhere near me.”

Jill took the jab in stride as the girls’ eyes peered over the lip of Jill’s left sneaker, and inside lay what looked like a souvenir trinket replica of the Golden Gate Bridge, but the girls new better. Something else caught Kate’s eye as she looked into the darkness. “Is that…is that the space needle!?”

“Yeah,” Jill smiled like she’d been caught. “I took a quick trip up to Seattle and went on a walking tour while I was there. On my way back I noticed something caught between my toes. I figured it was too cool to throw away so I threw it in here with the Golden Gate Bridge.”

“Jill, you know that place is just a stupid tourist trap.”

“I know, but I just couldn’t resist.” She was clearly having fun. “So, if you want, you can drop your mock Empire State Building off here for now. It can be a placeholder until we get the real thing.”

Kate was shocked. “You mean—“

“Duh. We’re two college girls on a summer break world tour. No trip would be complete with checking out New York! We can stop by all the hottest fashion boutiques and see a Broadway show!” Both girls giggled at the thought. “But for now we can leave it here and move on.”

Kate reached out to lift the shoe and deposit her treasure in it, but Jill grabbed her arm. “Wait!” Jill implored, “I don’t want to move the shoe.”

“Why not?”

“Well…I know it’s unlikely, but I like to think that maybe there are some survivors in there. You know, people who got caught between my toes and travelled with me for miles before being dropped off in my sneaker. It makes me feel…powerful. That people could have been trapped like dirt between my enormous toes and now live in my sweaty, smelly shoe. It’s hard to describe.” Jill paused. “Anyway, if you move the shoe or lift it up it might kill whoever’s left alive. No human can survive at any altitude higher than a few miles, so obviously the people on the Bridge and in Vegas didn’t make it, but anybody in the Space Needle might, possibly, could have survived.”

Kate wasn’t in the mood to argue, so she let the mini Empire State Building roll off her palm and down into the shoe. “Hey, I’ve got an idea while we’re still in town.”

“Yeah, what’s that?”

“Well, I want to see what you did to Seattle. I left you alone for a while and I want to see how you spent your time.”

“Okay, whatever, it’s not very interesting,” Jill said as they got up and walked further north along the coastline.

After only a minute or two they reached what was left of Seattle. Parts of the city were still intact, but much of it was buried deep in gigantic footprints. A massive grey shirt and a bra were left as monuments to what had transpired mere hours ago.

“Holy sh*t, girl, you are stacked!” Kate exclaimed as she reached down to pick up Jill’s bra. “Holy sh*t! I mean, I’m proud of what I have, but this is unreal.” She held Jill’s bra up to her own chest for comparison and found the fabric sticking out at least an inch or two from her nipples. It was still warm, and she could faintly smell Jill’s perfume as she examined it.

“Let me see,” Jill said as she reached forward and pressed down on the bra’s fabric until it met Kate’s chest. “Wow, you’re right, I’m a good couple sizes bigger than you.” Kate gave Jill a curious look, and then Jill realized just what she’d done.

“Did you just touch my breast?” Kate asked, with just a hint of taunting in her voice. “You know, usually you have to buy me a couple of drinks before we get to that.”

Jill tried to stammer out an apology, but before she could, Kate pulled her in tight. Now their bodies were touching, belly to belly, and the only thing separating their chests was Jill’s gigantic bra. Kate looked up into Jill’s eyes, only a few inches away, and her expression revealed an attitude of mischief and excitement, like she was ready to start a grand adventure. Jill’s eyes, conversely, were surprised and overwhelmed, but she had become more and more used to the idea. As they stood still and looked at each other, Jill’s nervousness could take it no longer and finally her natural impulses gave way.

In other words, a small trickle trailed down her leg, and she pulled away immediately. She summed up her excuse in two words: “Nature’s calling.”

Lightning Strikes by whahuh7

Jill tore away from Kate and haphazardly looked for a decent place to relieve herself. While she and Kate had grown considerably closer since their growth, Jill still thought it would be pretty embarrassing to have to pee in front of her. Unfortunately, Jill knew that it was pointless to try and find any kind of cover at their size. Trees were microscopic to them. Hell, even skyscrapers were the size of crumbs and mountains barely came up to their ankles. Jill would have no place to hide.

To make matters worse, Kate was actively following her, as though she were interested in how exactly this whole process would transpire. Her eyes shone with a kind of malevolent curiosity, like someone who’s about to piss on an anthill, knowing that even the most mundane bodily functions would rain death and terror on helpless victims simply because they were smaller than her and unlucky enough to be in her way.

If Kate displayed eager anticipation, Jill felt the exact opposite. She was annoyed that she was unable to hold it in any longer and that she couldn’t find any place good to squat. Finally, she gave up and just decided to do her business right on the border of Idaho and Wyoming.

“Are you sure you want to be around for this? It’s going to be really gross,” Jill asked Kate over her shoulder while squatting slightly.

“Don’t worry about me. I brought protection,” Kate replied, pointing at her flipflops.

With a sigh Jill closed her eyes and tried to concentrate. She tried hard not to think about the fact that not only was her best friend watching her pee right out in the open, but the whole world was almost certainly watching as well. Jill relished her privacy and was always very shy about these things, but there was simply no alternative. She had to pee.

To distract herself from being embarrassed, Jill thought instead about how powerless the humans beneath her were. She couldn’t make out any large cities near her feet, but she was sure that within a few dozen miles there had to be some towns or villages. She imagined their terror at seeing her standing above them, and impossibly large naked woman who was about to wipe them off the map without even touching them. As she thought more intensely she imagined seeing the terrified looks on their faces as they gazed up, trying to see anything past her knees. Then their attention would be drawn to the horizon as they heard a rumbling, an earthquake echoing in the distance. At last they would see a tidal wave cresting, a fetid yellow wall of water surging down upon their town. Then…oblivion.

With this last thought Jill finally felt a release and heard her tinkle hit the ground. She watched as it spread out beneath her, predictably forming an expanding puddle. The stream continued for about twenty seconds until it stopped, and a few tiny droplets signaled that she was empty. Kate watched amusedly as the puddle lapped against her sandals and receded around them. And then, it was over. Both girls agreed that the whole experience was kind of anticlimactic, and after about two minutes the puddle seemed to disappear.

“I guess the ground soaked it up,” Kate intoned.

“Or it all evaporated.”

In actuality, the puddle had done neither of those things. Instead, it had caused more wanton destruction than either girl could have imagined, but they were simply too large to be able to see it.

Jill had watched as her puddle spread from beneath her as any normal puddle of piss would. But what was to her a tiny yellow puddle, was to the world below over a thousand feet tall. And like a normal fluid, it would keep flowing out and expanding in diameter until it was only a fraction of an inch thick…on the regular world’s scale.

So it happened that just as the girls thought the puddle was evaporating, it was actually still over three hundred feet tall and still rapidly expanding, swallowing up cities in its wake. Boise and Billings, Laramie and Cheyenne were all swept clean by a foul ocean of piss over a hundred feet tall as it rapidly spread over the American northwest. What had once been the dry and stale Mojave Desert was now a basin of urine. All told Jill’s piss ended up covering thousands of square miles of land and the better part of five states, including all of Wyoming. Thousands of people had as their last sight a horrible wave that loomed over their town and then wiped it clean of life, never slowing for an instant as it continued to expand on its way to other towns that were no impedance to it.

“Yeah, either or.” It was obvious from Kate’s tone that she felt let down. “Well, I guess that’s over with. Where to next?”

“Wherever we want. The world is a big place, after all,” Jill said, letting the last drops fall to the ground.

“Yeah, not as big as it used to be,” Kate winked. Jill grudgingly shrugged her shoulders in agreement. They started walking south, though now their footsteps caused no loss of life. Everywhere they stepped Jill’s pee had swept the landscape clean of all life, and the resulting puddle was so shallow as to be effectively invisible to the girls.

They walked in silence for a while when something caught Kate’s attention. She knelt down and fixed her eyes on what appeared to be a tiny, pure white dot on the ground. She noticed that between her and the dot was a mountain range a few inches tall, no doubt the Rockies, and so the dot and whatever city it was attached to had likely been shielded from the flood. A thin layer of fog blanketed the ground next to the dot, and occasionally a flash of light could be seen sparking through it. A thunderstorm. Kate reached down and tried to shoo the storm away with her fingertips….

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a very dreary day in Denver. A thunderstorm had rolled in around noon and hadn’t let up for hours. Torrential rainfall soaked the entire city and its suburbs for hours. One side effect of this was that everyone had spent most of their day inside and so millions of Coloradoans were glued to their TV sets watching the unfolding story of these two monstrous, enormous women. The girls’ every movement was being covered by every network, or at least those whose headquarters hadn’t already been destroyed beneath a footstep or in the aftershock of an earthquake.

Then the tremors began. Slowly at first, but they gradually increased in intensity until every building was rattling and some of the weaker homes had already collapsed. Curious, millions of people looked out their windows or went outside to see what was going on. The tremors stopped for a while. Then the sky began to open up as four enormous pink objects slashed through the sky cutting swaths of open air into the clouds. Fingertips, each almost a mile wide. But just as the storm seemed to subside, the wind began to pick up. Soon people were being blown through the streets, and buildings began to shake in their foundations.

The girls had been moving so fast that the news hadn’t had time to relay an important piece of information: Denver was right in their path.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate swiped at the cloud cover with her right hand and was surprised to find solid grey ground beneath it. A city. Judging from its size and the number of tall buildings she could see, it was a remarkably large city for being in the middle of nowhere. A city in the mountains, and that mysterious white dot…

Suddenly it occurred to her. It must be Denver, and the white dot must be the white mountaintop-shaped buildings of the airport. She had flown through Denver on her way to Vegas all those years ago and never forgot how freaky those structures looked. Curious, she knelt down even farther until her face was directly above the clouds. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning shot upward and nipped her in the nose. The electricity felt to her like nothing more than a slight static shock, but it gave her a wicked idea. She leaned in closer to the storm. Well, she thought, if I’m going to have any fun with Denver I’ve got to get these pesky clouds out of the way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The storm intensified. Some of the weaker buildings were being knocked over and swept away, taking their occupants with them. Unfortunate pedestrians who had nothing to ground them were whisked away into the sky faster than they could blink. The more observant people noticed something rather odd: even as the winds began to increase in ferocity, the storm itself looked like it was abating. The clouds were retreating and the rain had completely stopped. A few people looked more intently into the sky and noticed that the storm seemed to be retreating into a specific spot higher up, like a vortex was pulling it away from the city and up into the atmosphere. A microburst? A tornado, perhaps? After several more seconds of curious observation, the people on the ground finally had their answer. It all made perfect sense, and it was more dire than they could have imagined.

They saw two enormous, pink, pursed lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate was ecstatic at the sensation that was coursing through her veins. Her puckered lips gently drew the thunderstorm inside, and hundreds of lightning bolts flicked across her tongue and against the inside of her cheeks. This was what it was like to be truly mighty, that now even a fearsome thunderstorm was nothing more than a playful sensation for her. Soon she grew bored with the slow pace of her actions and began to inhale more forcefully.

As she did so, buildings and people citywide were ripped toward the sky, wiping the earth clean of any trace they had ever existed. Her mouth was like a monstrous vacuum cleaner scouring the earth. Of the thousands of people that flew through her lips every second, most of them were electrocuted as they passed through the violent thunderstorm that fried them to death with powerful bolts of electricity that to Kate produced nothing more than a pleasant tickle, like the static shock of touching a doorknob only twenty times weaker. The lucky ones that survived the trip through the clouds were either drowned in the saliva on her tongue or inhaled deep into her lungs, where her body’s natural defenses treated them as microscopic invaders and annihilated them with brutal efficiency.

As she continued to suck, her eyes wandered downward and she could see that almost no trace of Denver was left. Her head darted around playfully making sure to cover any patches that proved somehow resistant, but in one powerful breath she had done the whole city in. In her haste she dipped her head too low for a split second and her chin brushed against the landscape, demolishing a few mountains. This gap in the mountain range allowed a pool of piss two hundred feet tall that had been lapping against the mountains to rush through the pass. The foul flood filled the wasteland that had been Denver only a minute ago, although Kate was too large to notice what she had done.

Kate held her breath for a moment and relished the electric symphony that nature was playing inside her mouth. Instinctively she leaned forward until her breasts collided with the ground and obligingly massaged them for her as she slowly rocked back and forth. She was so attentive to the sensations inside her that she was heedless to the number of cities her rock-hard nipples and supple breasts had destroyed, but they were of no concern to her. Luxuriantly she exhaled through her nose, keeping her lips sealed tightly. A small crackle of electricity snaked up her nasal passage and out her nose, tickling her upper lip with sparks of lightning, but the storm inside her mouth raged unabated.

With her right hand she pushed herself up until she was standing face to face, more or less, with Jill. Jill had watched the entire display intently and was dumbfounded at how powerful Kate was that only her breath had destroyed a city of millions. Jill stared silently into Kate’s eyes waiting for the brunette to take the initiative. Although she knew it wasn’t the thunderstorm, Jill could swear she saw a flash in Kate’s eyes in the instant before she leaned forward and planted a kiss right on Jill’s lips.

They held still for a few seconds, savoring the tension of the moment. Kate was almost on tiptoes, leaning several inches forward and a few inches up to meet Jill’s mouth, her arms stretched behind her to help her keep her balance. At first they gazed into each other’s eyes searching for some hint of desire. When at last Kate saw in Jill’s eyes that she had surrendered to her, Kate closed her eyes and slowly moved forward, using her hands to guide her. Her fingertips brushed Jill’s shoulders, and after Kate took two steps forward Jill met her halfway and moved her head down to meet Kate. Jill’s arms wrapped around Kate’s back and she could feel the muscles, the result of years of training that had given her a gloriously firm gymnast’s physique. Gracefully Jill’s fingers slid down until her hands rested on Kate’s hips, her fingertips lightly resting on top of her butt.

Kate slowly, meticulously began to pry Jill’s mouth open with her own, careful to maintain a tight seal lest a few errant clouds escape her mouth. As she did so, the thunderstorm expanded through the opening into Jill’s mouth. The sudden influx of moisture and oxygen caused the storm to explode in intensity. It was feeding off the wetness of their saliva and their internal heat, and the storm flared to such an extreme that now Kate was almost overwhelmed by it. Jill could feel it, too, and as the volts shot through her body she gruffly pulled Kate even closer and thrust her tongue in her mouth.

Sparks flew (pun absolutely intended) as the girls’ tongues played against each other. Kate shifted her feet as Jill advanced on her. If there had been anyone left alive in Denver, their last sight would have been Kate’s pink flipflop descending on the remains of the city and flattening it without a glance, along with a dozen miles of Rocky mountains. As the kissing continued, Jill began to grow even more aggressive, and her fingers which had been gently resting on Kate’s backside began to grip and knead her buttocks. Not to be outdone, Kate wrenched a hand free and grabbed one of Jill’s breasts. It was magnificent. In her wilder days Kate had experimented with girls before, but never anyone as voluptuous as Jill. The titanic boob was way too big for one hand to manage, but Kate tried anyway.

As the girls began to get more and more amorous, the panting and moaning that followed was inevitable. Slowly, the thunderstorm escaped their lips and dissipated into the stratosphere. Kate, exhausted, pulled her lips from Jill’s with one last peck and rested her head on Jill’s breasts. Her left ear was pressed to Jill’s chest, and she could hear Jill’s heart beating a mile a minute (well, an inch a minute on their scale). Jill’s left hand caressed Kate’s back, and her right hand rested on the back of Kate’s head, gently stroking it. She cupped a lock of Kate’s hair and brought it to her nose, and she could detect the same faint smell of lilacs as when Kate had nearly nicked her in the nose with her panties a few hours ago. This was the smell she would get used to, the only person she would be with for the rest of their lives.

They held each other for what seemed like an eternity, but it was really no more than a few minutes. The sun was still nowhere near close to setting, and Kate saw the reflection of the sunlight off Jill’s eyes as they looked at each other once more.

Finally, Kate gave words to what was on both of their minds. “You taste awful.”

Jill didn’t miss a beat. “Excuse me? You’re the one who just drank, like, an ocean of saltwater. Who are you to say I have bad breath?

“I didn’t. I said your mouth tastes terrible, but now that you brought up your breath, I’m not gonna argue with that either.”

“So what do we do?” Jill asked with a wicked smile.

“Let’s go find some freshwater to rinse with.” With that they both turned and headed east, now walking hand in hand.

One-Shots, In a World..... by whahuh7
Author's Notes:

Note: These two stories are not part of the story as a whole but are just fun, self-contained short stories that I didn't feel like integrating into the main story arc.

 

 

Giantess Kate

A sea of pink. That was all Jill could see for miles around, nothing but pink. In some places the pink had faded to a lighter color, almost milky white, where the repeated friction of the surface grinding against soft toe flesh had worn the coloring clean off the landscape. These pools of white were not patches, but whole valleys. There were ridges of pink in between the valleys where the ground had not been so constantly eroded. She realized in wonderment that she could actually spend several days making a map of this shoe. You could send out surveyors and they would come back with a whole topographical map of an area the size of a county. But Jill knew better than to stray from the safety that the strap provided her.

A low rumbling in the ground beneath her told her that the process had already begun. She dared not look behind her to witness the agent of these tremors, but instead looked straight ahead. The first sensation that struck her was the smell. Even though these feet had trod on millions of people and ground cities into bedrock, the overwhelming odor that preceded their arrival was sweet. It was unmistakably Kate’s foot lotion. The great metropolises that men had built couldn’t even mask the scent of the small amount of foot lotion Kate had put on that morning. Jill mused at how that must have created an odd mix of emotions in her countless victims, whose mortal terror was portended by the sweet smell of lilacs.

The toes emerged around either side of the strap. To her left Jill could see Kate’s index toe, thousands of feet tall and moving past her swiftly. She spun around and lost her breath as the monstrous big toe moved past her. It was well over a mile tall. If Kate had been moving slower Jill might have been able to see in Kate’s toe ridges the pockmarks of a few dozen cities, each layered on top of the last as they were stepped on. But as the toes slid past her she was engulfed by darkness. Kate’s gigantic toes now blocked out all ambient light and the only source of light was the direct sunlight overhead that filtered down into the valley created between the two toes as they slid around the strap of Kate’s left flip flop.

Jill stood there for a moment trapped by the darkness. She craned her head upward to try and make out the silhouette of where Kate’s big toe ended and the sky began, but she couldn’t. Looking straight up she began to see stars in the sky. She knew it was the middle of the afternoon but she also knew about the phenomenon where the night sky becomes visible if all the surrounding daylight is stripped away. That was the power of Kate’s toes.

After a few minutes she felt the ground rumble again and the toes began to withdraw. Gradually light began to stream in and Jill blinked to adjust her eyes. She was more than satisfied with the demonstration but as her vision cleared she saw Kate standing in front of the flip flop bending over to address her. F*ck, just looking at how gigantic Kate was would have been enough to make Jill piss her pants if she were wearing any. Kate was trying to tell her something, but of course she couldn’t speak or the force of her voice would vaporize everything in the area. So she simply held her hand low to the ground, turned it so the palm was facing upward, and curled her index finger slowly, as if to say “Come here.” Jill was already horny but she knew that whatever Kate had planned would be worth the effort, so she broke out at a full sprint to reach the very edge of the flip flop.

Twenty minutes later—sh*t, she couldn’t believe it took her twenty minutes to run the length of a toe—she had reached the precipice of the sandal. She knew she was almost a mile off the ground. Kate was still waiting patiently a few miles in the distance. Kate obviously could not see Jill nor monitor her progress so she waited for what seemed like an eternity until she was confident Jill was in position to watch her next feat.

Jill saw that the flip flop was placed on the outskirts of a city. A big city. Judging by the number of skyscrapers and the way the city sprawled endlessly in all directions there must have been millions of people, all of them no doubt running in a panic from a fate they couldn’t possibly escape.

Kate lifted her foot a few inches off the ground and moved it into position over the densely populated downtown area. Slowly the heel came to rest on the ground, and the rest of the foot followed. The arch and the ball came to rest and none of the puny buildings put up a microsecond of resistance before being crushed beneath Kate’s delicate bare feet. Jill smirked at the thought of all those people who were wondering why it suddenly smelled so powerfully of lilacs.

Most of the foot came to rest, but Kate left her toes in the air, pulling them back so that they did not touch the ground. Nearly a million people had already been sacrificed for the demonstration Kate had planned for Jill, but the grand finale was still moments away. Kate had positioned her toes above the few square miles of the most high traffic area of the city. The skyscrapers here were the tallest, the luxury condos were the most decadent, the businesses here were the most high profile. And then she let her toes come to rest.

Jill watched as skyscrapers dozens of stories tall were dwarfed by the unstoppable power of Kate’s toes. They were flattened without any effort from Kate. She didn’t grind or stomp she just let her toes settle. Even this produced a shockwave that knocked Jill onto her ass. Jill could see in the crevices between Kate’s toes that the earthquake she produced had crumbled almost every structure. Jill could only make out about half a dozen buildings that were still erect between Kate’s toes. Then Jill looked up, and up, and up, to get an image of the mighty being that had wrought all this destruction. Dozens of miles above she saw Kate, her arms planted firmly on her hips, her proud breasts jutting before her and her olive skin glistening in the afternoon sun. A bemused smile played on her lips, something like the Mona Lisa but infinitely more terrifying.

The next sensation Kate felt was unusual but not unexpected. She looked down and saw Jill, now full-size, eagerly licking her toes, wiping them clean of the rubble of whatever city was unfortunate enough to be beneath them. Kate swelled with pride as she knew that this display of affection was like a standing ovation for the show she had put on. This was only foreplay, and the millions of people still fleeing the girls would bear witness to the awesome destruction caused by not one, but two giantesses indulging each other’s desires.

 Giantess Jill

The view was breathtaking. Kate knew that the surface on which she now stood was miles above sea level. Looking far below into the valley Kate expected to see Jill’s cleavage but instead saw only clouds. Kate looked straight across the valley of Jill’s cleavage and saw the twin peak to match her own perch a dozen miles away. Jill’s mountain-size tits rose through the clouds even when she was lying flat on her back. But to compare Jill’s breasts to mountains was laughable; even Mt. Everest was a smidge shorter than Jill’s ample bosom, and no other mountain on earth could even come close. Kate knew she stood at an elevation higher than any person in human history had ever stood on solid ground.

The craggy, bumpy surface around her was difficult terrain to cross, but it provided an unrivaled view for the show Jill had promised her. Jill was so anxious to begin that Kate barely had time to enjoy the view before the curtain rose on the first act. Kate looked up and saw Jill’s hand rise over her left breast. Her fingernails were pinched together in a vain attempt to delicately hold some precious cargo. She lowered her fingertips and roughly deposited a badly mangled skyscraper onto her nipple. From her position on top of Jill’s nipple, Kate marveled at how Jill’s immense power made even her smallest movements so unwieldy. Jill was clearly trying to nestle the skyscraper gently against the protruding tip of her nipple, but by the time she was done nudging it around it was almost completely rubble.

But what Jill lacked in finesse she made up for in quantity. Kate didn’t know what city Jill had chosen for this exercise, but it seemed to provide an almost unlimited supply of skyscrapers, each hundreds if not thousands of feet tall. Jill was doing her best to keep the rest of her body perfectly still as she piled dozens of skyscrapers into a gigantic heap surrounding the nipple that Kate was standing on. Depending on how well Jill had maneuvered them, some of these skyscrapers still contained thousands of tiny people trapped in the wreckage. Well, they were tiny to Jill. To Kate they were normal sized.

When Jill was satisfied with the mound of skyscrapers on her left nipple she repeated the process with her right nipple. She was much rougher with these buildings as there was no one on that nipple. She just liked the symmetry. She had two magnificent breasts and she was going to use both of them. In a much shorter amount of time Jill had completely covered her right nipple with tens of skyscrapers and untold numbers of helpless tinies. Now it was time to start the real show.

Slowly, sensually, Jill brought her right fingertips to her face. She was trying desperately to be seductive, but as Kate knew, Jill’s attempts at sexiness were more adorable and amusing than anything. At least, that’s how it seemed to Kate when she was the same size as Jill. Now that Jill was a giant compared to her, she finally appreciated how unbelievably horny this made her. Jill looked innocent and inexperienced, but this naiveté was deceptive to the tiny people at her mercy. Even though she might look like the girl next door, a single footstep of hers could still crush people by the millions. Kate felt truly terrified by this mighty colossus.

Jill brought her thumb and index finger to her lips and slowly licked the tips, covering them with a thin film of spit. Then she brought her glistening fingertips to her right nipple, and with a sudden quickness, pinched it. A raspy moan escaped her lips. Kate felt the ground quake beneath her as the shockwave caused by Jill’s utterance knocked her over. She got to her feet and watched in awe as Jill began to pinch and twist her right nipple. Jill purred her pleasure at the sensation. Kate realized that even this gentle moan, a rumbling that could be heard and felt for miles in every direction, was the warning bell that signaled to millions of tinies that a horny giantess was about to rock their world.

Kate’s own world was rocked as she felt the ground beneath her begin to shift. She was…rising into the air. Kate realized that Jill was becoming aroused, and as part of that her nipples were becoming hard. The accumulated piles of skyscrapers were no match for Jill’s sensitive nipple as it rose unimpeded into the sky. Tons of concrete and steel crumbled all around as the mighty nipple pushed upward. As the nipple slowly came to a stop Kate calculated that she had risen over a thousand feet. Buildings that had once towered hundreds of feet above her were now no longer visible. The nipple had risen above them, obliterating most along the way. Some of the tallest buildings in the world were dwarfed by the fraction of an inch that Jill’s erect nipple had moved as an unconscious byproduct of her sexual arousal.

The people in the skyscrapers on Jill’s left breast had not noticed Kate before. After all, she was just a normal sized person on Jill’s nipple and was almost invisible from their vantage point. But they took notice as the face of the now-gigantic Kate filled the sky overhead. Thousands looked upward to see her pretty face gazing down at them. Her black hair cascaded down the left side of her face and the sun shone in the sky over her right shoulder. She was absolutely beautiful. For many of them it was the last sight whey would ever see.

Kate stuck her right index finger in her mouth and swished it around until it was slathered with spit. Then she brought it to Jill’s left nipple and gently poked it, picking up the rubble of a dozen skyscrapers and thousands of helpless people. She stuck her finger back in her mouth and licked it clean. Kate moaned with pleasure as her eyes locked with Jill’s. The people on Jill’s boobs watched as Kate’s body raced overhead. Her lips were closing in on Jill’s for a titanic kiss. The skies directly above them filled with Kate’s impressive rack. It grew larger as it loomed closer and closer until Kate finally locked lips with Jill and smushed thousands of microscopic people into paste between their two pairs of enormous breasts. The foreplay was over.

 

Power Trip by whahuh7

Kate and Jill walked hand in hand in silence for some time. After a few hundred miles Jill unexpectedly paused. Kate could see a curious, thoughtful look on her face. “What’s on your mind?” Kate inquired.

“Well, I was just thinking. You know, we never introduced ourselves. I mean, here we are, instant goddesses, laying waste to hundreds of cities we don’t even notice, and humanity doesn’t even know what to call us. We should introduce ourselves to our subjects.”

“Okay…” Kate was only slightly intrigued, but the idea seemed to resonate with Jill, so she rolled the idea around in her head for a moment.

That was all the time it took for Jill to make her move. She scanned the ground expectantly, looking for any sign of a metropolis that was big enough to be viewed from her height. A few stutter steps in either direction destroyed many small towns, but they were beneath her notice. At length she found a city that suited her. It wasn’t enormous, but it was populous enough that she could tell it was a city at least.

Intently she stepped toward it, stopping far enough away that she could kneel down and address it. The thunderous impact of her knees compacting the ground just outside the city was enough to cause a panic throughout the city that had somehow, through some twist of fate, managed to draw the rapt attention of a 70-mile tall girl. She had trampled Seattle and Portland and Las Vegas thoughtlessly beneath her bare feet, and now the relatively small city of Tulsa had caught her eye. Jill, of course, didn’t know she was staring down at Tulsa, because who the hell knows what Tulsa looks like from a bird’s eye view, but it was suitable for her purposes.

With a satisfied smile she leaned back and sat on her feet. Since she was fully seated and back a ways from the city, she hoped her voice would carry but not utterly destroy them. She cleared her throat and began to address the city. “Hello, tiny people. How thoughtless of us not to have introduced ourselves earlier. My name is Jill. You may call me Goddess Jill. This is my friend Kate.”

Kate walked up next to Jill, her pink flip flops stopping a fraction of an inch outside what they could see from their height were skyscrapers. “You can call me Goddess Kate, or, I guess….whatever the f*ck you want. We can’t hear you. And nothing you say can stop a damn thing we do. All of you working together couldn’t stop us from moving a millimeter.” To accent her point, Kate raised her left foot over the city, allowing her flip flop to dangle perilously from her toes. “You can’t even save yourselves.”

With those ominous words, Kate wiggled her toes and swung her foot around, loosening the flip flop enough that it began to fall to the ground. It would have flattened the city if Jill hadn’t reacted so fast. With a startled cry of “NO!” she reached out and in a ninja-like motion knocked the sandal out of the air. It slid to rest right side up about 50 miles to the north. Her booming exclamation carried as far as the east coast where it had degenerated to an incoherent, but still audible, peal of thunder.

Now it was Kate’s turn to be startled. She could see Jill’s face was flush with anger. Jill explained rather hurriedly, “This is my city. They are under my protection now. I am their protecting goddess.” Jill leaned forward over the city and placed her hands on either side so I everyone could look up and see her face. “You hear that? You are safe. You exist for my pleasure and for as long as it pleases me to allow you to exist.” Jill could hear the words coming out of her mouth and was surprised she was saying them, but she had never, ever felt this good her whole life. She was powerful, sexy, and unstoppable.

She pointed her index finger at the ground and drove her fingernail into the soft earth just outside what she could perceive to be city. The trench created by her unpainted fingernail was 3,000 feet deep and a few hundred feet wide, and she plowed through suburban Tulsa to create a circle barrier around the city. The nail of course plowed through thousands of people’s homes, crushing them with an almost appalling ease, but Jill was too big to even discern the buildings she was destroying.

When she finished drawing the border, she resumed her address. “Now that you are my chosen people you will be the most sought-out city in the world. But you are not to allow anyone to enter. You have been chosen by me, but they have not. To allow people to take refuge in my city would displease me. And…” she paused for dramatic effect, leaning closer into the city, “you exist for my pleasure.”

She stood to her full height now, and placed her hands on her hips to give her subjects a lasting impression to remember her by. A glance at Kate showed she was positively slackjawed with astonishment. But there was no doubting that the look in her eyes evinced her to also be incredibly aroused.

“Come on,” Jill said, reaching for Kate’s hand. “I’m not going to kiss you again until you clean out that filthy mouth.” Jill stepped completely over the city, and her foot thumped down just on the other side. She pretty much had to drag Kate along with her. Kate was moving slowly because she was somewhat in shock, although her slow pace was exacerbated by her one-shoe-on, one-shoe-off limp. They stopped at where her flip flop had landed, and now the remains of the thousands of people that had just been crushed beneath her barefoot were pressed cruelly into the pink foam of her sandal as her foot nestled back into its home. Jill had her bearings enough now to notice they were following the Mississippi River, and it would lead them to the Great Lakes.

Chicago, Part Deux by whahuh7

Tom was one of millions of Chicagoans who had survived their initial meeting with the two enormous girls. The sight of them crushing most of the suburbs beneath their unfathomable huge breasts was one that was indelibly seared into his memory, but there was no time in the immediate aftermath to pause and reflect. It was go-go-go, as millions of people’s fight-or-flight instincts understood that one of those options was flatly impossible against such a daunting enemy, and so they fled. The girls had destroyed multiple suburbs without knowing it, but they had left much of the city untouched, aside from the fingertip that destroyed several of the tallest skyscrapers in the world with one tap. Now people were forced to flee, but running by land was out of the question since the girls had made most of the terrain outside the city impassable, so now hundreds of thousands of people were escaping by sea.

Every boat in Lake Michigan was stuffed to the brim with people anxious to get as far from the city as fast as possible. Some deluded people were so frenzied that rather than wait for a spot on a boat they had simply jumped in the lake and began swimming. Tom didn’t think they would make it very far, but he didn’t know if deep down he believed anyone was truly going to escape.

When the inevitable thump of titanic footfalls became audible again, people panicked. Why would they return? Hadn’t they tortured them enough? Boats that were already at maximum acceleration were now in danger of having their throttles broken off as passengers on many boats rushed for the controls in a mad attempt to flee even faster from the doom that was evidently returning.

******************************************************************************************

Kate and Jill smiled as they began to see signs of abundant civilization. About a hundred miles away they could see the unmistakable patch of grey that indicated a major metropolis. Beyond that, the clear blue of the Great Lakes shimmered in the sunlight, a welcome sight for two thirsty giantesses. When they arrived they inspected the imprints they had left on their first visit. Somehow it seemed to them like it had been an eternity since that first encounter, when even they didn’t know the heights they had ascended to. So much had changed. It was a different lifetime, they were different people now. Not even people. Something more.

Jill turned to Kate. “Sorry I flipped out a little back there. Even I wasn’t expecting it. Something just…it took hold of me. Such an adrenaline rush to think of all those tiny people, hanging on my every word. ‘You exist for my pleasure.’ It gives me shivers.”

“Yeah, I figured something was up. I’ve never seen you so excited,” Kate replied. “It made me excited, too.”

“Yeah? Cool.” Jill smiled. “Hey, um, you know how we’re going to end up in New York, right? I was hoping maybe I could have Chicago to myself.” Kate looked skeptical. “Please? I mean, look at it. There’s not much left anyway.”

Kate could see Jill was anxious about this, and there really wasn’t enough left for both of them to crush, so she acquiesced. “All right, I’ll find another city. There’s gotta be one around here somewhere that’s fit for a goddess to rest her chest on, right?” She left Jill with a peck on the cheek and sauntered east along the coastline, trampling dozens of coastal cities beneath her flip flops.

When the sound of Kate’s flip flops smacking against her feet had faded, Jill’s attention returned to Chicago. She got down on her hands and knees and leaned forward. Before when they had visited, they had been looking at the city, so most of it was left standing. Now her desire was a sip of water, and if the city happened to fall beneath her impressive chest, that was its problem. But Jill was still keen to have some fun for herself.

Leaning low, she allowed the tips of her delicate nipples to brush gently over the city. Of course, gentle was a relative terms. To the millions below her breasts were unstoppable wrecking balls. Buildings dozens of stories tall were powdered, along with the thousands of people still trapped inside, as her nipples plowed through them unimpeded. She slowly lowered her breasts further, until the swaths of scorched city they destroyed were now several miles wide. With a pleased gasp she abandoned all restraint and let her body fully lean forward. Her breasts fell on the city and it molded to her curves. The destruction was total.

******************************************************************************************

Tom saw all of this. When he saw the Brunette walk away he thought maybe they were safe, but the look on the Blonde’s face told him it was hopeless. He was cast in shadow as she leaned forward over the lake. Her shapely neck blocked out the sun, and miles to the north her eyes could not see what her breasts were about to do, but it was obvious that she was doing it intentionally.

As the first buildings exploded against her nipples, Tom eased off the throttle. There was no escaping. She had overtaken them all. He cursed her as more and more of the city was demolished. Buildings that had stood for decades as some of the tallest in the world couldn’t rival the tips of her nipples. He heard from the north her hearty gasp as the rest of the city was simply swallowed beneath her breasts. The shockwave from that nearly blew him overboard. But the Blonde was not done.

Tom was too distant to hear the screams of the thousands who found themselves staring up at her puckered lips as they fast approached the water. Her long blond hair touched down first miles away, and hundreds were crushed by the blond wall as her hair cascaded down over her right shoulder and the tips penetrated the water. Closer to Tom her lips touched the water and in an instant thousands had been carried away down her throat. She drank greedily and thousands more were sucked in every second. Tom tried furiously to turn his boat around and head back to shore, but there was no shore any more. There were only her enormous breasts.

He was pulled towards her lips with breathtaking speed. When he finally was pulled under by the current her sucking created, he was surprised he wasn’t crushed simply by the depth of the water he was pulled to. Jill had her stuck her lips in a fraction of an inch below the water level, but that was still several hundred feet deep, and tinies weren’t made to withstand those forces.

The next thing Tom knew, he was being whisked away into the sky. Somehow, he had been spared the fate of the hundreds of thousands who had been swallowed by the Blonde. Astonished, he realized she had finished drinking and he had been stuck to her lips, an imperceptible speck who now had the privilege of being stuck to a higher being. He could see hundreds of others near him, adhered by the cohesion of water to her gigantic pink lips. He cursed again as he saw a monstrous tongue emerge from behind him and begin to sweep along the surface he was stuck to. As the tongue passed over him he was obliterated.

******************************************************************************************

Kate was looking for a suitable coastal town to cushion her breasts as she drank, and the Michigan side of Lake Michigan was severely lacking. As she strolled along the coastline dozens of towns and thousands of people were crushed beneath the sole of the pink sandals that had claimed the lives of so many already. At length Kate decided to cross the lake and try her luck in Wisconsin. Facing the lake she slid her delicate bare feet out of their comfortable sheaths and now stood barefoot. A few towns that had counted themselves lucky to have been passed over by her shoes were now unexpectedly flattened by her bare feet, although the smell of lilacs that preceded the impact did somewhat soften the blow.

Kate dipped her toes in the water and found it to be a little chilly. But after a moment she realized that it would never even be deep enough to rise above her ankles and so she confidently strode forward.

Kate was tickled to see the ripples her footsteps created in the otherwise placid waters. She knew that the harmless ripples were in fact unstoppable tidal waves, but she was moving fast enough that she always kept ahead of the ripples she created. By the time she reached the other side she had built up a considerable lead on the ripples that followed her. She could see Jill a few feet away, but she respected her privacy and kept on walking. A few feet away she saw a very large city, not as big as Chicago, but certainly of a suitable size. She correctly assumed it to be Milwaukee.

Without so much as pausing in her stride, Kate stepped right over Milwaukee and set her foot down past the city. She then turned around to face the city and crouched low over it. She watched the water and saw the ripples from her footsteps slowly catching up to her. In a few seconds they would reach the shore and wash the city away.

But she wanted to be the center of attention in the doomed city. Even with a wall of water approaching from the other direction, Kate new she had considerable assets that would draw anyone’s attention. And so she lowered her chest over the city and began to jiggle. People in the city were torn about what to do, but the smarter ones realized that nothing they could do would make a bit of difference. They were pawns caught between two forces of nature. Not even pawns. Not even bugs. Microbes.

After a couple seconds Kate’s jiggling breasts collided with each other in a smack that shattered windows all throughout the city with its intensity. Now the answer was clear. Every eye in the city was fixed on Kate. She had gotten what she wanted.

The tidal wave was imminent, and though the tinies were watching her, she was watching the lake. A split second before the mighty wave hit the city, she lowered her breasts and crushed the entire city in an instant. The tidal wave she created lapped gently against her breasts. She determined in her mind that the experience was a success, and the thousands of helpless tinies had indeed served their ultimate purpose in providing her a pleasing cushion from which to drink. She leaned forward and drank the cool water, slurping it down. Unlike Jill’s experience a few feet away, there were no people in the water Kate drank. The epicness of her passing did not allow for survivors.

Looking over she saw that Jill was resting peacefully, having drunk her fill. Kate got up and brushed the remains of Milwaukee off her tits. Rather than cross that lake she decided to take the overland route, walking along the coast. As she stepped over Jill she thwapped her playfully in the butt with her foot, drawing an appreciative purr. Kate continued along the coastline, taking care never to step in her earlier footprints. By the time she retrieved her shoes and made it back to Chicago, Jill was much more alert. She had a naughty gleam in her eye.

“Let’s go back to my city,” Jill said. “I want to see how well they follow instructions.” She paused. “I hope not very well.”

A Goddess in Becoming by whahuh7

Kate and Jill retraced their steps down the Mississippi and ultimately west until they reached the unmistakable spot of Jill’s earlier ultimatum. Even though they had only been gone a short while, the city was abuzz with activity. Tens of thousands of people were trying desperately to clear the 3,000-foot-deep trench that Jill had effortlessly plowed with her fingernail around the city. Cars drove over the cliff by the hundreds in a delirious attempt to jump the gap Evel Knievel style. Anyone who could afford a private helicopter or jet flew over the gap that was hundreds of feet wide and either crashed into the city or jumped out of their aircraft to land in what the blonde goddess, now known as Goddess Jill, had declared to be a safe zone.

Jill had been right. It was now the most sought-after city in the world. And even though Jill had no way of knowing that it was true, because the microscopic flights of hundreds of thousands of people were still imperceptible to her enormous blue eyes, it was irrelevant. Kate stood in wonder at the fierce glare in Jill’s eyes as she single-mindedly marched towards the city, oblivious to the dozens of other tiny cities she crushed along the way beneath her bare feet. Kate had never seen this side of Jill before.

Jill craved power. Jill craved destruction. Jill wanted to leave a permanent impact on the earth itself and in the minds of every single microscopic person the world over. And she had a clever idea how to do it. But first, she wanted to announce herself.

“Puny subjects of Jill-topia, you have defied your Goddess and allowed non-chosen people to enter my city.” She didn’t know whether it was true or not, but it didn’t matter. She was the Goddess here, after all. “This displeases me.” With that, she raised her bare foot above the city and flexed her miles-long toes, showering the helpless city with crumbs of flattened earth the size of city blocks.

“But Jill,” Kate enjoined, tugging on Jill’s shoulder, “I thought you said you were their protecting goddess.”

“That’s the thing about being a goddess,” Jill replied, with a gleam in her eye and a smirk playing across her lips, “A goddess can change her mind whenever she wants.”

As she lowered her foot over the screaming, helpless populace below, however, she began to have second thoughts. The two giantesses had destroyed countless cities beneath their feet during their travels, most of them completely unnoticed. Stepping on a city was getting old. It wasn’t boring, per se, but it wasn’t original. It wasn’t reflective of the gravity that she wanted this particular punishment to connote. She wanted something devastating, emasculating, humiliating. She wanted a gesture that demonstrated that the most insignificant aspect of her goddess’ being was still infinitely more powerful than the combined might of the entire world.

As she replaced her foot on the ground outside the city, she began rolling the thought over in her head. She unconsciously lolled her tongue around in her mouth, wondering if she could spit the city to death. No, she reasoned, that would take too long. Could she blow the city to oblivion with her breath? No, she wanted to feel the destruction, not just cause it, although she kept the idea in the back of her head for later since it would be absolutely humiliating. After all, destroying an entire city just with the force of her own breath…

“Jill!” Kate prodded, drawing the blonde goddess out of her daydream. “What the f*ck are you waiting for?”

“Sorry, being a goddess is harder than I thought. This is going to take some creativity,” she muttered as she instinctively tossed her hair over her shoulder. Lost in thought again, she began drumming her toes against the ground, causing terrible tremors for those below, though those shockwaves were somewhat blunted by the enormous chasm she had earlier created with her fingernail that now separated her toes from the cowering city.

Absentmindedly she ran her fingers through her long blonde hair, when suddenly she had an epiphany. Looking down at her hand, she saw it: a single strand of blonde hair. How would it feel to flatten an entire city with just a single hair?

Jill knelt down in front of the city, with her knees coming to rest on either side of it. The people closest to her looked miles upward to see her gigantic vagina looming over the city, and they were trapped between her thick, shapely thighs. Dozens of miles above, they peered through the miles wide valley created by her cleavage to see a mischievous look on her pretty face as she carefully wrapped one end of the hair around one index finger, and the other end around her other index finger.

Reaching over the city to the far side, Jill’s index fingers plunged into the ground on the opposite side of the city, just beyond the canyon she had created with her fingernail. Her mountainous breasts that had just recently obliterated what was left of Chicago, now hung pendulously more than a dozen miles above the city. And she began to slowly, languorously drag the single strand of hair towards her.

As the center of the hair crossed over the farthest edge of the fingernail canyon, it touched down at the extreme edge of the city. The goddess’ hair was a marvel to behold. Twenty miles long and sixty feet tall, it was an impenetrable barrier that flattened every structure and person in the city without mercy or exception. The six-story tall blonde hair bulldozed city blocks, homes, and people effortlessly. Buildings taller than six stories were cut off at the base and collapsed on the other side of the hair, killing all inside in the shattered husk of what had once been an impressive structure. Eventually a wall of debris was built up in front of the hair that presaged its arrival by more than a mile. And all the while, those who looked up to Goddess Jill and prayed for mercy were met with a wicked grin that was all the more terrifying when paired with the half-disinterested look in the goddess’ eyes. This was effortless for her. And it was total obliteration for them.

Although the scattered thousands running from Jill’s hair scarcely had the presence of mind to consider such a notion, they were actually fortunate to be running from one of Jill’s hairs and not Kate’s. Brunettes naturally have thicker hair than blondes, and so while Kate’s hair was slightly shorter at only about 18 miles long, it was more than twice as thick, the height of a whopping 15-story building. But to the microscopic people, the difference in size was irrelevant. At that point, they were just splitting hairs.

As the hair began to reach the near side of the canyon, the ocean of debris that it pushed in front of it now fell into the fingernail canyon. Millions of tons of bodies and buildings fell thousands of feet into a mindboggling crevasse that had been created by the simple dragging of a girl’s unpainted fingernail. And with that, the city was erased. It had literally been wiped off the face of the earth. Nothing remained but perfectly flat, smooth land. It was a totally blank canvas where once had been a bustling metropolis filled with people. And that canvas now begged for a work of art to be imprinted upon it by the goddess who had created it.

Standing up to her full height of 70 miles, Jill once again lifted her bare right foot and held it over the flat land that once had been Tulsa.

Kate, still awestruck at the unspeakable display of power that Jill had just effortlessly conjured, now stammered, “Jill, what are you doing? Why step on the city now? There’s no one left.”

“Because,” Jill replied, with an evident assuredness in her voice that conveyed she was now completely embracing her goddesshood, “that was just the first step. I created a blank canvas on which to place my masterpiece.” A sharp intake of breath indicated that Jill was becoming aroused and enamored at her own display of power.

“We are the most powerful beings who ever lived, or who ever will. Every aspect of us will be studied for years, no, millennia, no, eons, by these microbes who once had the incredible privilege to walk beside us. Now, I will leave a permanent monument for them to study. A perfect footprint. Free of the blemishes of a landscape that was ever inhabited by man. A perfect blank slate for my perfect, immortal footprint. Every facet, every measurement of my foot will be studied for eternity. They will know the precise contour of every wrinkle on the sole of my foot, every ridge in my toeprints. They will know and study the exact length and width of each toe and the distance between them down to the millimeter. They will study how I balanced my weight, based on the depth of each section of my foot and how far down into the earth I depressed it. My heel, my arch, the ball of my foot, my toes: these will be hard and fast facts that mankind will know forever. And if ever there is a catastrophe, a war that wipes out all knowledge of everything that came before, this footprint will be an eternal monument for them to come back to that will remind them of their insignificance. No plant will ever grow here. No animal will ever graze here. No man will ever settle here. It is a landmark more permanent than any mountain or ocean on the face of the earth.”

With that startling proclamation, she began to lower her foot to the ground. What few survivors remained in the rubble of buildings that had fallen over the top of the hair now screamed for forgiveness and mercy of their blonde goddess. But Goddess Jill’s ears so many dozens of miles above were deaf to their cries.

Jill stepped on the flat empty wasteland that once had been a city. She felt every crease of the land mold and deform to every millimeter of her foot flesh. As her toes depressed the once fertile land, she felt the ground squirt up in the gaps between her toes and tickle the sensitive flesh of her toe cleavages. She began to put her weight on the foot, to let it sink down to whatever depth was natural for her gait. The land deformed and cracked under the goddess’ weight, but it received and maintained a perfect mold of every feature of Jill’s foot. Satisfied, she simply lifted up her left foot and stepped over the city, leaving in her wake a flawless imprint of the sole of her right foot midstride.

Jill lifted her right foot and now stood on the other side of the city. She turned and faced Kate, with the eternal footprint forever etched on the ground between them. As Kate’s eyes met Jill’s confident, lustful gaze, she was cognizant that she was very much aroused by this display of ineffable dominance. Jill met her gaze, winked seductively, and purred, “Don’t you want to see New York City now?"

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1738