A.H.F.F. II by aaron
Summary:

man and woman who try to manage to make it work despite their obvious differences.
This is my first story, let me know what you think.


Categories: Feet, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3345 Read: 31765 Published: May 31 2010 Updated: August 08 2010

1. Chapter 1 by aaron

2. Chapter 2 by aaron

3. Chapter 3 by aaron

Chapter 1 by aaron
Cora just looks back at Lila’s room one last time, briefly before sighing and picking up another massive moving box then striding out of her daughter's room one gargantuan step after another. Ordinarily this would be my cue to get Lila's attention, except from my vantage point (on the vanity) there doesn't appear to be anyone here. Since she just about has everything out of her room all but a couple last minute nick-knacks, and of course the vanity desk. But, before I have time to contemplate anything further, Lila comes sauntering back into her room headed straight for me. There's this big grin upon her face when she sees me and waves at me with her pinky finger."You didn't think that I could just leave my little masseuse behind, did you?" she says with this enticing grin on her face.


Wow, just looking up at her is awe-inspiring... with her shoulder length dark brown, slightly wavy, hair... as well as her magnetic hazel eyes... and her cute dimples that accentuate her irresistible smile that’s on the verge of being a smirk... I must have been lost deep in the light that is her beauty for quite some time, but she is more than happy to bring me back to the here and now. Bending down so that she is now eye level with me, "Well..." she says arching her eyebrow.


"Uh... Umm... can you repeat the question Lila, please?" I ask lamely. Then without a word, Lila proceeds to rise to her fall height and sashaying over to the bedroom door promptly closes it. She comes walking back over with this sexy as hell smile on her countenance, and never once taking her dazzling hazel eyes off of my eyes. Now standing directly in front of me, reaching for me with her enormous hand she grabs me and her hand completely covers my tiny fragile body forcing me in total darkness. This simple and playful maneuver causes me to ‘freak out’ inside her massive fist, by squirming, thrashing, and doing whatever I could to get her attention. Then another problem is when she ever so gently increases the pressure from her fist, I can no longer move, although I’m able to breathe in quick gasps.


Holding her fist inches from her face and opening it, so that we are eye to eye. Her smile instantaneously falls when our eyes meet. Lila looks at my shaking, quivering form and becomes incredibly worried and saddened. “I had no idea….I-I was just teasing you. I’m so…so sorry, will you be able to forgive me, Aaron?” she chokes out with her sweet caring eyes welling with tears. “Lila.” I say as I’ve finally stopped shaking in her palm. “Of course, I’ll forgive you….mmph...” Was all that I could get out as she presses my tiny form to her massive lips. Then she begins to envelop my body with the sweetest and most lushes kisses, to all mankind. “Oh…My…God…I’m so sorry... Sweetie…” she finally says between breaths and kisses.


Then without warning Lila’s bedroom door bursts open and Cora (Lila’s mother) enters the room with a bottle of nail polish in her colossal hand with a smile across her face. Lila almost completely forgetting the fact that I’m claustrophobic closes her immense fist around me. Then relaxes her grip on my tiny form, letting me somewhat move, and breath more freely. “Oh, honey I’ve found your favorite toe nail polish, would you like me to give you a pedicure before you go?” says Cora with a big smile upon her face while shaking up the bottle of polish. Smiling as well, Lila, due to the fact that she likes having her feet treated but also because she wants me to work the brush. But instead of revealing me, she simply drops me to her side while gesturing to her mother to follow her.


I’ve been in her sweaty hand for about six minutes, and then suddenly Lila’s entire fist opens up. Instantly I’m blinded by the light, throwing my hands up shielding my eyes. “Mom this is my friend Aaron, Aaron this is my mom Cora.” Quivering and shaking uncontrollably I try to focus my vision. Staring up at Lila then at her mother who might I add is equally as gorgeous as Lila, but with fiery red hair. “P-p-pleased to make your acquaintance.” I say squeakily. “The pleasure is all mine, little one.” Cora says while extending her index finger towards me and I try to shake the enormous digit, with both hands, still somewhat trembling. Lila is desperately trying to calm me down, telling me that the only reason she did that was because her father and brother are home and she basically says that she wasn’t thinking.
******

About two hours later we’ve completely moved into the new apartment with no problems. Cora even helped her arrange the furniture, and said she’d stay the night to help her get settled.


As I’m relaxing in my ‘doll’ house on the floor of Lila’s bedroom, the house starts to vibrate with one enormous thud after another. This can only mean one thing; I’m headed to the front door when there is a tapping on the roof. So without hesitation I exit via the front door and I’m standing on the porch staring at somebody’s monstrous foot, as whoever it is wiggles their toes. Thinking that Lila’s finished her shower, I go rushing out there, not even looking up at her face. “Lila, your feet look extra soft. Did you put your lotion on without me?” I accused jokingly.


“No, lil… I mean Aaron, it’s me.” Cora giggles from way above my head. Hesitantly I crane my neck up and see that she has on her same outfit from earlier, spaghetti straps and a tight short skirt, which accentuates her voluptuous figure. As if on cue, she crouches down and places her hand down next to me. Looking at her vast upturned hand, “Cora do you think that you could do a favor for me?” I ask. While I slowly raze my gaze to exquisitely beautiful visage, I’m instantly met with her playful yet unsettling glare. “Only if you would be so kind as to give my big ol’ tired feet a pleasurable rubs. Then, and only then, would I do…Um… Sweetie what was it that you wanted?” she finally finishes and gives me a sincere, warm smile.
End Notes:
hopefully i'll continue this tale. please give me feedback on how to improve. hope you all enjoyed it.
ps thanks Malaka.
Chapter 2 by aaron
Author's Notes:
sorry it's been so long since my last update. hope you enjoy this chapter.
Lila’s ‘apartment’ is nothing like any apartment I’ve ever seen. Of course it’s gigantic, but where I’m from her apartment would be considered a ‘cabin’. First of all, seemingly out in this very secluded area surrounded by this magnificent mountain range there’s a glorious cascading water fall that’s about as high as Lila when standing on her tip toes. Then you see, a little further downstream an inconceivably quaint and rustic lodge, Lila’s new home. The room that I’m presently in is Lila’s bed room, in the corner, in my lavish ‘dollhouse’. Lavish for the simply yet hard to believe fact that it has glorious running water, plumbing system, and of course my favorite electricity.

**************
And the favor that only Cora could do, that’s of course, to help me make breakfast in bed for Lila. This statement comes somewhat as a revelation to Cora. “Aaw, that’s the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard. Come here you little cutie.” Cora almost cooingly says to me. Reaching for me with her monstrous hand, I stumble backwards on my posterior, comedically, wind milling my arms she stops her progression momentarily only to cover her mouth while giggling. “Oh sweetie, I’m sorry. Climb aboard and I’ll take you to the living room.” she replies while lying her palm face-up. However, instead of just doing that, I still can’t for the life of me believe I’m still staring at her magnificent toes and feet as they flex and wiggle. “Don’t worry little guy you’ll have plenty o time of time for them later.” Cora declares to me while plucking me up from the ground depositing me on her soft supple hand and curling her fingers protectively around me.


Upon arriving in the living room I’m greeted with the realization that she’s enjoying this as much, if not more than me. After setting me on the coffee table she quickly leans back on the couch and extends her beautiful bare right leg above the table then resting her mammoth foot directly in front of me. Without a word I precede to at once ram my shoulder into the yielding flesh of her strawberry scented heel. Just it is still hard for me to believe how incredibly massive her foot actually is, and then again I’m roughly 2 and half inches tall compared to her. Smiling at my endeavor, she lowers her foot a little, placing those sweet smiling toes on top of me and begins to lightly scrunch. This throws my world upside down for second as I struggle, vainly to free myself, my attempts only seem to strengthen her resolve. “Don’t you try and deny it, I know you love it under there, you little rascal.” Cora jokingly coos while I’m still being toyed with by her long luscious toes. “By the way, I’d really appreciate it if you would paint my toe nails as well… Tell you what I’ll even let you choose the color. How’s that sound, Aaron.” She said just as she lifted her enormous toes from my body, finally giving me a chance to stand. All the while giving me the sweetest smile you have ever seen.


“Um…Cora, I-I do… I would enjoy smelling and rubbing your feet very much… But… Um…” as I said these words Lila cuts off the water in the bathroom. Pouting somewhat Cora, without a word, picks me up between her thumb and index finger then proceeds to rub my tiny form along the sole of her foot. Then the underside of her toes. At which point, she then places my miniscule form between her long gorgeous toes. “Hehe, god you are just so adorable.” Cora giggles while wiggling her toes. “I’ve been wondering about something.” Cora says as she plucks me from between her sensual toes and gently drops me into her palm. “Do you have a foot fetish, Aaron?” Cora finishes asking just as Lila emerges from the bathroom. After placing me carefully on the coffee table, Cora then leans in closely, before I even have a chance to react. “Please don’t tell Lila about the foot thing, it’ll embarrass me.” She says barely audible enough for me to hear. Standing up, Cora, casually walks over past Lila to the bathroom, all the while pausing just long enough between each step to show me her slightly sweaty wrinkled soles.


Looking even smoother, if that’s even possible, than before Lila glances toward her bed room before she comes to the realization that I must be in the living room, because her mother just came from that direction. “What were you two up to when I was taking a shower?” Lila asks as she turns to face her mother. Smiling sweetly Cora says, “Nothing much really. He just was kinda tired of sitting by himself in his ‘dollhouse’ and I can’t blame him.” Then whispering to Lila as to try and have me not hear her. “That’s a real sweet guy you’ve got there, kiddo.”Looking back at me Cora smiles, winks then heads into the bathroom to relieve herself. Well, she actually spotted me so quickly because I was jumping up and down all the while I’m shouting her name.


“Aaron, you must be famashed. What would you like me to fix for you?” Lila asks as she gives me her undivided attention while she approaches me. “Um… Well… Yea I’m actually really hungry. I’d love a nice juicy steak along with a baked potato. But… Um… I don’t think I could ever possibly finish one of your enormous baked potatoes.” I say while giving her a grin (with my pearly whites) and a wink. “But… I can deal with mashed.” Still giggling as she approaches me and then extends her massive arm towards me presenting her hand palm up. “Mmm… That sounds delicious, wanna share?” She finished saying, all the while giving me this incredibly sexy smile (showing me her pearly whites). “Absolutely. Afterwards wanna swim… I mean sit in that ravine under the water fall?” I blurted out. Lucky for me that Lila found it utterly hilarious and was laughing hysterically at my buffoonery. Still laughing, Lila manages to relay to me rather than sitting in that shallow, cold plunge pool outside(after we eat) that she’d much rather just snuggle up close together and watch a movie or just simply have a nice talk together, in the nice ‘warm’ house.
End Notes:
please review... love receiving feedback
Chapter 3 by aaron
“Damn… (Yawn)That meal was delicious, Lila. But my stomach is so distended that I feel as if it could pop at any moment. ” I say while lying on top of Lila’s vast, and somewhat toned, abdomen with her enormous hand covering me protectively. I’m slowly but surely able to somewhat awaken from the incredibly peaceful sleep that Lila has provided me with only to be greeted with the realization that Lila’s undoubtedly still asleep. But listening to Lila’s light snoring, and with her breath rising and falling the ground I’m lying on, only confirms these feelings of mine and I feel it best to just lay back down and try to sleep. Of course, this would be the time when there’s a rattling at the door. All most as if somebody’s trying to pick the lock, which would not be impossible considering that knob is just the pen hole release type… After about another ten seconds of this quite rattle the door slowly opens up to reveal none other than Cora. Who at first just pokes her head in revealing her lovely cascading auburn colored hair with slightly lighter highlights which flows evenly down to her exquisitely toned shoulders, and then upon realizing that Lila was in fact still napping Cora takes it upon herself to fully open the enormous door so that she can enter her daughter’s room.


She saunter’s into the room, while leaving the door wide open and making a bee-line for the bed and her sleeping daughter. She notices me, under Lila’s hand, almost instantaneously. Smiling ever so sweetly as she rests her equally massive appendage on the vast tummy to which I myself am laying, she playfully motions to me with her colossal finger for me to climb onto her hand, which I do without a moment’s hesitation. Noticing that her finger nails are this lovely shade of purple almost Heliotrope, which is a color that I find to be both soothing and sensual. She then cradles me in her hand protectively as she brings me to her face for a quick kiss before she turns and heads back the way she came, cradling me just underneath her massive bosom, stopping only to close the bedroom door as quickly and quietly as she possibly can. Once outside the bedroom Cora takes me into the living room where she has prepared a sort of… ‘Workstation’ for me.


This ‘station’ has two tables that are what appears to be made out of… mahogany wood? Which immediately strikes me as eerie and unexpected? So even before I look at what else she has prepared to assist me in my endeavors. I, as casually as possible, stare up at her massive smirking expression and try to determine where she got them from, or did she make them because the craftsmanship is excellent, and the attention to detail is second to none. It almost appears as if these tables were made by a tiny (my sized) human… But before I can even ask her any kind of question Cora simply says “I can see from your expression that you didn’t expect to see such a tiny table with such impeccable specifics in the home of a giantess… well that there’s a funny story behind this, because these tables actually belong to a human friend of mine by the name of Angelina. Who might I add is an extremely sweet and funny little human.” Cora then gives me this very warm hearted smile while her soft and caring eyes compassionately stare at me. But before she has a chance to speak any further I move over to the edge of the table post haste.


Jumping up and down screaming with tears streaming down my cheeks “Pp-please Cora y- yo- you must tell me does An…” But I can’t even get her name out before I’m balling like a little baby, and curling myself in the fetal position. Obviously Cora is distraught herself and tears then begin to course down her lovely countenance as well. She reaches down with her lovely, yet extremely large, index finger to try and calm me down by rubbing my little body in gentle circles… But alas, that does nothing to stave my anguish… So she has no choice but to pick me up as gentle as possible using her index finger and thumb and placing my tiny quivering form in the palm of her warm soft hand then proceeds to close her fingers around me to give not only the love and comfort that I so desperately needed but also to give me some much needed quiet time. While she whispers sweet nothings into my ear and gently buffing my back around in small circles with her soft index finger.


It has taken me at least twenty minutes to get my breathing and tears under control. And Cora, sweet glorious Cora, has done everything she possibly can do. She consoles me as best she can which has helped me out tremendously but I feel that it’s time for me to give this kind hearted giantess an explanation. “Cora…” (hold it together, hold it together) “Angelina is the name of my twin sister whom I haven’t seen scene I was thrown in that despicable dungeon. She was the only one of my family that survived the war but we lived in poverty and try as we might, we just couldn’t keep our heads above water.” I say through a quivering bottom lip and my voice cracks a couple of times but I don’t shed anymore tears. “Cora could you tell me what your friend Angelina might look like?” I finish asking.


“Oh sweet heart” she says to me as she’s bringing me up to her soft luscious lips for a sweet kiss which engulfs my entire face. She releases me by setting me gently onto the couch cushions to the right side of her massive legs. Looking down at me and pressing a finger to her chin, as if in thought. “Let me see here: she has long wavy and very elegant blonde hair that has slightly darker blonde highlights and she possesses a tremendously sweet and caring visage while she is very toned and athletic she also has some of the cutest chubby baby cheeks I think that I’ve ever seen… Aaron what’s…? Do you know Angelina?” Cora finishes uttering her last sentences. But I just can’t believe what she has just said, my mind now doesn’t seem to be following my commands and I blurt out… “ANGELINA!” was all I could get out before I was thrown head long into another balling fit…
End Notes:
sorry this chapter took so long but i hope you will like it.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1676