- Text Size +
Cora just looks back at Lila’s room one last time, briefly before sighing and picking up another massive moving box then striding out of her daughter's room one gargantuan step after another. Ordinarily this would be my cue to get Lila's attention, except from my vantage point (on the vanity) there doesn't appear to be anyone here. Since she just about has everything out of her room all but a couple last minute nick-knacks, and of course the vanity desk. But, before I have time to contemplate anything further, Lila comes sauntering back into her room headed straight for me. There's this big grin upon her face when she sees me and waves at me with her pinky finger."You didn't think that I could just leave my little masseuse behind, did you?" she says with this enticing grin on her face.


Wow, just looking up at her is awe-inspiring... with her shoulder length dark brown, slightly wavy, hair... as well as her magnetic hazel eyes... and her cute dimples that accentuate her irresistible smile that’s on the verge of being a smirk... I must have been lost deep in the light that is her beauty for quite some time, but she is more than happy to bring me back to the here and now. Bending down so that she is now eye level with me, "Well..." she says arching her eyebrow.


"Uh... Umm... can you repeat the question Lila, please?" I ask lamely. Then without a word, Lila proceeds to rise to her fall height and sashaying over to the bedroom door promptly closes it. She comes walking back over with this sexy as hell smile on her countenance, and never once taking her dazzling hazel eyes off of my eyes. Now standing directly in front of me, reaching for me with her enormous hand she grabs me and her hand completely covers my tiny fragile body forcing me in total darkness. This simple and playful maneuver causes me to ‘freak out’ inside her massive fist, by squirming, thrashing, and doing whatever I could to get her attention. Then another problem is when she ever so gently increases the pressure from her fist, I can no longer move, although I’m able to breathe in quick gasps.


Holding her fist inches from her face and opening it, so that we are eye to eye. Her smile instantaneously falls when our eyes meet. Lila looks at my shaking, quivering form and becomes incredibly worried and saddened. “I had no idea….I-I was just teasing you. I’m so…so sorry, will you be able to forgive me, Aaron?” she chokes out with her sweet caring eyes welling with tears. “Lila.” I say as I’ve finally stopped shaking in her palm. “Of course, I’ll forgive you….mmph...” Was all that I could get out as she presses my tiny form to her massive lips. Then she begins to envelop my body with the sweetest and most lushes kisses, to all mankind. “Oh…My…God…I’m so sorry... Sweetie…” she finally says between breaths and kisses.


Then without warning Lila’s bedroom door bursts open and Cora (Lila’s mother) enters the room with a bottle of nail polish in her colossal hand with a smile across her face. Lila almost completely forgetting the fact that I’m claustrophobic closes her immense fist around me. Then relaxes her grip on my tiny form, letting me somewhat move, and breath more freely. “Oh, honey I’ve found your favorite toe nail polish, would you like me to give you a pedicure before you go?” says Cora with a big smile upon her face while shaking up the bottle of polish. Smiling as well, Lila, due to the fact that she likes having her feet treated but also because she wants me to work the brush. But instead of revealing me, she simply drops me to her side while gesturing to her mother to follow her.


I’ve been in her sweaty hand for about six minutes, and then suddenly Lila’s entire fist opens up. Instantly I’m blinded by the light, throwing my hands up shielding my eyes. “Mom this is my friend Aaron, Aaron this is my mom Cora.” Quivering and shaking uncontrollably I try to focus my vision. Staring up at Lila then at her mother who might I add is equally as gorgeous as Lila, but with fiery red hair. “P-p-pleased to make your acquaintance.” I say squeakily. “The pleasure is all mine, little one.” Cora says while extending her index finger towards me and I try to shake the enormous digit, with both hands, still somewhat trembling. Lila is desperately trying to calm me down, telling me that the only reason she did that was because her father and brother are home and she basically says that she wasn’t thinking.
******

About two hours later we’ve completely moved into the new apartment with no problems. Cora even helped her arrange the furniture, and said she’d stay the night to help her get settled.


As I’m relaxing in my ‘doll’ house on the floor of Lila’s bedroom, the house starts to vibrate with one enormous thud after another. This can only mean one thing; I’m headed to the front door when there is a tapping on the roof. So without hesitation I exit via the front door and I’m standing on the porch staring at somebody’s monstrous foot, as whoever it is wiggles their toes. Thinking that Lila’s finished her shower, I go rushing out there, not even looking up at her face. “Lila, your feet look extra soft. Did you put your lotion on without me?” I accused jokingly.


“No, lil… I mean Aaron, it’s me.” Cora giggles from way above my head. Hesitantly I crane my neck up and see that she has on her same outfit from earlier, spaghetti straps and a tight short skirt, which accentuates her voluptuous figure. As if on cue, she crouches down and places her hand down next to me. Looking at her vast upturned hand, “Cora do you think that you could do a favor for me?” I ask. While I slowly raze my gaze to exquisitely beautiful visage, I’m instantly met with her playful yet unsettling glare. “Only if you would be so kind as to give my big ol’ tired feet a pleasurable rubs. Then, and only then, would I do…Um… Sweetie what was it that you wanted?” she finally finishes and gives me a sincere, warm smile.
Chapter End Notes:
hopefully i'll continue this tale. please give me feedback on how to improve. hope you all enjoyed it.
ps thanks Malaka.