Green Valley Survivor by Mr_G
Summary: A tease that mortal story. The spell sisters are the hosts of Green Valley Survivor. Where the contestants are shrunk one by one. Once one contestant will make it throught he night with her size intact.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 11972 Read: 42635 Published: April 24 2010 Updated: April 24 2010

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

4. Chapter 4 by Mr_G

5. Chapter 5 by Mr_G

6. Chapter 6 by Mr_G

7. Chapter 7 by Mr_G

8. Chapter 8 by Mr_G

9. Chapter 9 by Mr_G

10. Chapter 10 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Author note: This is a revised SW story. In the original version the mad shrinker was a man.  

Green Valley Survivor

 

Chapter one

 

Two women sit in front of the camera. One's a blond, the other a brunette.

"Hello I'm Tammy Spell." The blond woman tells the camera.

"And I'm Cindy Spell." The brunette adds.

"We're the Tease that mortal super witches and hosts of Green Valley survivor."

"Unlike mega world survivor, the goal isn't to kill although deaths might occur. Instead the goal is to shrink the contestants who are all women by the way."

"Only one contestant will survive the night with her size intact."

"So without further ado, let's meet the contestants. "

 

Jessica with her two friends Kelly and Holly entered the lobby of the Green Valley Hotel.

They made a pretty picture; Jessica is a 5'10" brunette with brown eyes. Kelly is a six-foot blond with blue eyes, while Holly was a 5'9" redhead with green eyes. All three girls are in their early twenties.

 

"We like a room for three." Jessica told the hotel clerk manning the front desk.

 

"All right, but I should warn you girls the mad shrinker is in town."

 

"Who?" Kelly asked.

 

"The Mad Shrinker real name is Betty Dalton. She's a short girl about 5'1" with glasses.  She used to be teased a lot by both genders but especially by tall beautiful girls. Then a couple of years ago she got her hands on something he calls a 'size remote'. A device than can shrink people and things. It can probably make things grow to, but all I've seen her do is shrink people and things.

 

Her goal is to shrink beautiful girls and tall girls. Since you're both beautiful and tall, you girls are prime targets."

 

Jessica and friends then laughed their heads off.

 

"That's the silliest story, I've ever heard." Jessica commented.

 

"It doesn't sound silly to us."

 

Jessica turned to see who had spoken. A group of five girls had entered the hotel.  One was a 5'8" brunette with brown skin, one was a 5'6" Chinese girl, one was a 5'11" blond, one was 5'4" with brown hair and the last one was a 5'9" brunette. All five girls were in either their late teens or early twenties.

 

"Who are you guys?" Holly asked.

"We're the nine club so called because we all live on the ninth floor of the women's dorm in Gabriel University. Name is Michelle by the way." The 5'9" brunette replied.

"Monica is my name." The back girl told them.

"Elizabeth." The Chinese girl added.

"Name is Molly." The girl with the brown hair replied.

"Trish." The tall blond girl added.

 

Jessica and her friends then introduced themselves.

 

"I've heard stories about Gabriel University. Is it true that people shrink all the time there?" The desk clerk asked.

"It's true. No one knows why although there are many theories." Michelle replied.

"That's why we're spending spring break far away from Gabriel U, we don't want to be shrunk." Trish added.

"I fear you girls may have gone from the frying pan into the fire. Are you sure you want to stay here?" The desk clerk asked.

"Yes! I refuse to run from this so called mad shrinker." Michelle replied.

"That goes for me and my friends as well." Jessica added.

"Very well, don't say I didn't warn you girls."

Meanwhile just outside the hotel.

"Charles are you sure this is the only hotel in town?"

Charles looked at his employer. She was a beautiful brunette and at 6'2" she towered over him.

"Yes Sandra, I'm sure. If you don't mind me asking, why would a rich girl like you visit a dump like Green Valley?"

"Because a potential business client asked me to met her here. That's all you need to know."

 

Elsewhere on the road leading to town, Brenda was thinking of stopping for the night. She looked in the rear view mirror. She was an attractive woman. With long brown hair and eyes about 5'8". But her scouting duties for the AWEA (Alternate World Exploration Agency) tried her and when she saw the sign saying "Welcome to Green Valley" she was relieved.

"With luck they will have a nice peaceful hotel." She muttered to herself.

 

"Now that we meet the contestants lets meet the other side."

 

A short woman enters the Green Valley Hotel Parking Lot. She's 5'1" and with her glasses and few extra pounds she’s not that pretty to look at.

 

"Hi! My name is Betty, also known as 'the mad shrinker'. With my trusty size remote, no one can stop me." She then takes aim at a car parked in the parking lot. A red beam hits it and it quickly shrinks to toy size."

 

"Well Betty, we going to give you some competition."

 

 "What! Who are you two?" Betty asked.

 

"We're the 'Tease that mortal' super witches. What's wrong Betty? Can't stand competition?" Cindy asked him.

 

"Bring it on."

 

A woman then walks into the parking lot.

"We are Minzda. We're the result of a Masterchemi experiment gone bad. We have the power to absorb the memories and powers of anyone we eat."

"You eat people?" Betty asked.

"Yes we shrink them down and eat them. Let me demonstrate on the cop over there."

 

Dan the cop was on a routine patrol when he walked by the hotel. He was alarmed to see Betty.

 

"Please don't shrink me Betty." He begged.

 

"I'm the one you should fear." Minzda told him. Dan found himself shrinking rapidly. Soon he was only an inch tall. Then Minzda picked him up and ate him.

 

"Gross." Betty commented. Then to her amazement Minzda began to change, when seconds she had assumed Dan's appearance.

 

"How did you do that?" He asked.

 

"We can assume the appearance of anyone we have eaten." Minzda replied.

 

"Well I still say that my Size Remote gives me an edge." To demonstrate, Betty shrinks another car.

"Big deal. I can shrink car too." Betty and Minzda then get into a car-shrinking contest. Within five minutes all the cars in the parking lot have been shrunk.

 

"This is my competition?"

Tammy looked down at the eight-inch tall redhead by her feet.

"Glad you could join us Claire Martin."

"Who?" Betty asked.

"This is Claire Martin. She's a mini goddess and a kisser." Tammy explained.

"I got better things to do than to be here. So let’s get this over with." Claire grumbled.

"All right, come with us and we'll tell you the rules for "Green Valley Survivor"

The Super witches then teleport everyone out of the parking lot.

 

Brenda was puzzled as she pulled into the Green Valley Hotel parking lot. She could have sworn she had seen a bunch of people standing in the parking lot a moment before. Now the parking lot was empty. Too empty, where were the other cars?

She parked her car and then got out. She had only taken a few steps when she heard a crunch. Looking down she had stepped on what appeared to be a toy limousine (Actually its Sandra's limousine, but Brenda had no way of knowing that). Then she noticed all the tiny cars. A chill went down Brenda's spine.

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 2 by Mr_G
Chapter two 

Brenda ran into the hotel lobby.

"Can I help you?" the desk clerk asked.

"Your parking lot is full of shrunken cars." Brenda told him.

"I was afraid of that. I warned those girls not to stay here."

"Mind telling me what's going on?" Brenda asked.

"Betty is on the loose. He's armed with a Size Remote and he loves to shrink woman."

"Think I better get going then." She headed out the door. But when she got to the parking lot her car was gone. She checked where she had parked it, but she couldn't find a trace of it. Dismayed she went back into the hotel.

"Back so soon?"

"Someone took my car."

"Sorry to hear that. Minds helping me gather up the shrunken cars before they get damaged?"

"Sure although I already stepped on one."

 

Soon all the shrunken cars had been gathered up and the unpleasant task of informing their owners had begun.

 

"HE SHRUNK MY CAR." Jessica screamed.

"I knew it was a mistake to come here." Elizabeth moaned.

"My boss isn't going to like this." Charles moaned.

"Where is Sandra anyway?" The desk clerk asked.

"She said she was meeting with a business client here in the hotel."

"Who cares about Ms. Rich girl? What are we going to do?" Holly asked.

"Call the cops?" Kelly suggested.

"The cops are already here." Minzda replied.

"Officer Dan Howe glad to see you." the desk clerk replied.

"When I saw the empty parking lot I figured there was trouble. Betty on the loose again isn't he?"

"Afraid so Dan. Wish I knew why she picks my hotel as her shrinking grounds."

"Can't you arrest her officer?" Brenda asked.

"She's a hard girl to catch. She shrank the last group of officers that tried to arrest her. " Minzda replied.

"You sound like the cops by Gabriel University. You run the other way when ever someone shrinks." Michelle commented.

"We do the best we can. Besides I'm willing to protect you girls." Minzda told them.

 

Meanwhile in another part of the hotel

Sandra knocked on the hotel door.

"Who is it?" A voice on the other side asked.

"It's me." Sandra replied.

"Come in Sandra Mill. I have been expecting you."

Sandra entered the hotel room, the only other person there was a short woman sitting on the bed.

"I most admit Ms. Dalton that it's not everyday that someone sends me a shrunken man in the mail."

"I knew it would get your attention. Also it would make you take me seriously."

"Can I see this Size Remote in action?"

"Sure." Betty then aims the remote at the television set in the room. Engulfed in red light, the set quick shrinks to the size of a matchbook.

"That's a powerful device. You got their Betty."

"How much are you willing to pay for it?" Betty asks.

"This." Sandra replies just before she sucker punches her.

 

With Betty out cold, Sandra then grabs the size remote.

"Prepare to be shrunk by your own remote Betty." She cries. But the remote has it own ideas. A red beam strikes her.

"What the!" Sandra cries, as her clothes start to get baggy and the room larger and larger. It dawns on her that's she's shrinking.

"Shrink her not me." Sandra tells the remote. But she gets smaller and smaller soon the remote gets too heavy to hold and she is lost within her own clothes.

 

"Man I can't believe she hit me." Betty muttered. Then he saw the pile of clothes on the floor. She quickly recognized the top and pants Sandra was wearing. She then dug through the pile of clothes and found a five inch tall Sandra.

"What happened?" Sandra asked.

"Fool! The remote only works for me. I figured you would do a stunt like this so I set the "Shrink unauthorized user " feature on. But I must admit I'm surprised your clothes didn't shrink with you. I should ask it about that."

"You talk to it?" Sandra asked surprise showing in her voice. But Betty was searching for the remote. After a moment he found it.

"Size Remote why didn't Sandra's clothes shrink with her?"

The words "The super witches wanted her to shrink out of her clothes." appears on the screen.

"Darn those interfering super witches. It doesn't really matter, your still going in that cage over there."

"What! No one puts me in a cage." But Betty just grabbed her and began to squeeze.

"Look here Sandra. You're going in that cage or else."

"Or else what? Or you're going to kill me? I'm rich. My family is going to hunt you down until they find me."

Betty pauses for a moment then he said.

"I'll shrink you so small that no one can find your body."

"You can do that?" Sandra asked.

"Size remote how small can you make Sandra?" He then placed the remote where she could read the answer.

"I can shrink you down to a micron in height." Were the words on the screen.

"Darn you Betty and your evil remote. I'll do what you ask."

"Well so much for Sandra." Cindy commented.

"She was too tall and rich for her own good."  Tammy added.

"This whole game is a farce."

"What makes you say that Claire?"

"All the members of the nine club are pets of mine that I haven't gone around to shrinking. I know there every move."

"Oh really! What have they been up to?" Tammy asked.

"Well they tried to get a bus out of town, but learned that the earliest bus out of town doesn't leave until tomorrow afternoon. So they headed to a restaurant called "Jake's Place" That is where they are now.

"And the other contestants?" Cindy asked.

"You tell me." Claire replied.

"Good idea. Let's check up on them."

 

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Holly asked

"What wrong with ordering out for pizza?" Jessica asked.

"Aren't you worried about being shrunk by Betty?" Kelly asked.

"Relax you two. We'll be safe as long as we stay in the hotel room. Besides we got Dan's cell phone number and he said would be checking up on us. "

"There's something about Dan that worries me. Did you girls get the sense that he too confident?" Holly asked.

"What do you mean?" Jessica asked.

"He seams to have no fear of Betty all at."

"You think he and Betty are working together?" Kelly asked.

"I don't know. What I do know is that there more to Dan that meets the eye." Holly replied.

 

Meanwhile a couple of doors down Brenda was eating a sub and surfing the inter universe net. She checked her email then called her boss Paul.

 

Paul: "What's up Brenda?"

Brenda: "I need all the info you have on Size Remotes."

Paul: "May I ask why?"

She then told him about Green Valley and about Betty.

Paul: "You did say you were in Green Valley."

Brenda: "Yeah why?"

Paul: Give me a minute there something I got to check."

A minute passed Brenda thought he had hung up on her. Then he said.

"Go to the 'Bet R US" web site now and then type in "Green Valley Survivor" under search."

"All right, what the heck is this?" The words died in her throat when she saw what was on the screen.

"Brenda are you still with me?" Paul asked.

"Oh my God!" she cried.

 

To be continued

Chapter 3 by Mr_G
Chapter three 

Never in her worst nightmares did Brenda imagine that she would be the victim of a super witch game. Yet there was her face and name among the women eligible to be shrunk. Even worse she recognized the nine club members and Elizabeth and her friends. She also saw that Betty had already shrunk Sandra. But who the heck where Claire Martin and Minzda?

"All right I need all the info you have on Claire Martin and Minzda."

"All right. I'll transfer what we got to your laptop, but it's not much."

"Don't forget the Size remotes. I got some girls to warn."

"It probably won't do much good. The super witches will continue until all but one woman will be shrunk. There's a good chance you'll get shrunk."

"Thanks for your concern. But I did get an A in the SW survival course."

"True, but that was a controlled environment. This will be a lot more dangerous."

"All the more reason to warn the girls. Now if you excuse me I got work to do."

 

After checking to see if the coast was clear, Brenda ran to the room Jessica and her friends were staying. She knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Kelly asked.

"It's me Brenda. Can I come in?"

"Sure." They then dragged her inside.

"What are doing out there with Betty around?" Holly asked.

"I came to warn you. We have a lot more than Betty to worry about." Brenda replied. She looked around and saw that Jessica was missing.

"Where's Jessica?" Brenda asked.

"She went to the pop machine to get some pop and ice." Kelly replied.

"She forgot to order pop when she ordered the pizza." Holly added.

 

"Why didn't I order the pop over the phone?" Jessica muttered to herself as she walked to the pop machine. She first got ice from the ice machine. Then ice bucket in hand she raided the pop machine. Then she sensed someone behind her.

 

Elsewhere in the hotel, the pizza boy had entered the hotel lobby and started walking down the hall but was surprised to find the way blocked by Dan.

"What are you doing here Dan?" The pizza boy asked.

"I'll be delivering that pizza." He then took the pizza from his hands. Then the pizza boy found himself rapidly shrinking.

"Hey!" the pizza boy cried. After he had shrunk to one inch in height, Minzda picked him up and ate him.

"He even tasted like pizza." Minzda commented.

"What are you?" Charles asked.

"We are Minzda and your toast. He then turned into a female Morpher soldier armed with a zap blaster.

"This can't be happening." Charles cried.

Minzda then zapped him with thousands of volts turning Charles to barbecue.

"I got to use the morpher solder form more often." Minzda thought to herself. She then turned into the pizza boy. Then he picked up the pizza and headed to Jessica and friends hotel room. Unaware that he was being watched by the front desk clerk.

"And I thought having Betty around was bad." He muttered to himself.

 

"Let me get this straight. Your saying that besides Betty, we got a shape sifter named Minzda and a mini goddess named Claire Martin after us?" Kelly asked.

"Don't forget the super witches Claire and Tammy. It's all on this web site." Brenda then showed them the "Bet R US" Web site.

"This must be one of those joke web sites." Holly commented.

"It's no joke. I've seen them in action in many different words."

"Say what!"

"I guess I should tell you who I am. I'm a scout for the AWEA that stands for Alternate World Exploration Agency."

"Yeah right! What have you been drinking Brenda?" Kelly asked.

"Shouldn't Jessica have gone back here by now?" Holly asked.

"Yeah! What happened to her?" Kelly asked.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Brenda asked.

"Pizza boy with large pepperoni pizza." Minzda replied.

Brenda then opened the door.

"How do I know that you're not Minzda?" Brenda asked.

A frown came across the pizza boy face. Then he said.

"If I were what would you do?" he asked.

"I would slam the door right in your face." Brenda then did just that.

"Brenda why did you do that?" Holly asked.

"I don't think that pizza boy is who he says he is." Brenda replied.

Outside the hotel room, Minzda turned himself into the same Morpher form used before. Then she still carrying the pizza morphed into a liquid and slid under the door. Once inside the room she reformed.

"Who the hell are you?" Holly asked.

"Foolish humans. We can shrink and eat you any time we chose. In the meantime here's a gift from Betty." Minzda then opened the pizza box. Lying on the pizza was a six inch tall Jessica wearing nothing but a bra.

"Help me!" Jessica cried.

Kelly then tried attacking Minzda. But she turned into a liquid and slid under the door. Kelly then ran after her.

"What happened to you other than the obvious?" Holly asked Jessica.

"Betty shrank me while I was at the pop machine." Jessica replied. "It's an awful felling when you're shrinking. At least my clothes shrank with me."

"But you were wearing more than just a bra when you left." Holly pointed out.

"Oh that! Well just after I was shrunk the pizza boy showed up. He and Betty got into a fight over me. I tried to escape but Betty caught me. As punishment she removed all my clothes expect for my bra. Then she gave me a choice, become a pizza toping or join Sandra in the cage."

"I hate to interrupt but where did Kelly go?" Brenda asked.

"She must have gone after Minzda." Holly answered.

"I heard the pizza boy mention something about going to Jake's place to shrink some members of the nine club." Jessica mentioned.

"We better warn them. Do you have their cell phone number?" Brenda asked.

 

Meanwhile members of the nine club were in the middle of dinner at Jake's Place.

"I say one thing about this place. They got great food." Monica commented.

"Much better than the food at Gabriel University." Trish added.

"I’m still wondering if it was a mistake to come here." Elizabeth muttered.

"Why! There are five of us and were in a crowed restaurant. Betty won't dare attack us here." Michelle replied.

"It's not just Betty. It's Gabriel University. I wonder if we have really escaped being shrunk."

"Gabriel University is far, far away. Whatever causes people to shrink there can't effect us here."

"That's what you think." Claire Martin thought to herself as she watched them from underneath a nearby table.

"How can you be so sure? Nobody knows why people shrink at Gabriel University or in the surrounding town." Elizabeth pointed out.

"Can't we talk about something else?" Molly asked.

Suddenly Michelle's cell phone rang.

"Excuse me a moment folks." She then answered the phone.

"Michelle here."

"This is Brenda. You girls are in terrible danger."

"I doubt Betty will attack us in a crowded restaurant."

"You have more than just Betty to worry about. There's a shape sifter named Minzda heading your way. And there a mini goddess named Claire Martin after you."

"Is this some sort of joke?" Michelle asked.

"It's no joke. We’re on a super witch show called 'Green valley Survivor' all but one of us will be shrunk by dawn."

"I have no time for this nonsense. Goodbye." Michelle then hung up on Brenda.

"She hung up on me."

"Can you blame her?" Holly asked. "Besides I'm more worried about Kelly."

"Alright! I'll try to find her. You stay here and keep an eye on Jessica." Brenda then ran off before Holly could protest.

 

"Darn! Where did that blob go?" Kelly muttered. Despite her best efforts she had lost track of Minzda. Then she noticed the tiny woman in the hall.

 

It was a tight squeeze but Sandra had managed to slip between the bars of the cage. To her delight Betty had left the hotel room door open. Sandra slipped into the hall. It wasn't long before she spotted the towering figure of Kelly approaching.

"What do we have here?" Kelly asked.

"My name is Sandra Mill. I demand that you help me."

Kelly then grabbed Sandra and brought her up to her face.

"Let me go you dumb blond." Sandra cried.

"What did you call me?"

"Do you have any idea who I am?" Sandra asked.

"Yes I do. And I say that you rich people deserve to be cut down to size. " Kelly then stuffed Sandra into her jeans pocket. Then she heard someone behind her.

 

Interlude

"Are you ready for a night of great sex?"

Cindy Ming groaned.  She hated being six inches tall. Forced to do whatever Danielle wanted.

"Sorry Danielle. But I got plans for Cindy tonight."

"As you wish goddess."

Cindy looked up at Claire Martin.

"Thank you."

"Oh don't thank me yet. I have a task for you in Green Valley."

"Where?" Cindy asked.

"It's a town where several of my pets are staying in. They think they are safe from me. I want you to tell them how wrong they are."

 

to be continued

 
Chapter 4 by Mr_G

Chapter four

 

Kelly turned around and found Brenda standing behind her.

"I thought you were Betty for a second there."

"Come on, it's not safe here." Brenda pleaded.

Kelly was about to argue, then she heard the sound of cursing from a nearby room.

"When I get my hands on you Sandra I'm going to make you sorry you escaped." Betty cried.

"Let's go." Kelly then ran back to the room. Brenda followed her.

 

Claire and Cindy then found themselves on the floor of Jake's Place. Close to where the nine club was sitting.

"Freeze." Claire said and all the pets in the room froze. Claire and Cindy then went to the tabletop.

"You can move now Cindy."

Cindy then looked around. She was startled to see all the nine club frozen even her friend Elizabeth.

"They are all under your power?" Cindy asked.

"Yes. Of them Michelle will be the first to shrink." Claire then pointed to Michelle. "I command you to shrink at the rate of an inch per minute."

"That's a lot slower than I shrunk."

"I'm conducting an experiment. Remember to tell them that they are within my power." Claire then disappeared from sight and the nine club unfroze. It wasn't long before she was spotted.

"What the! Who the heck are you?" Molly asked.

"Cindy is that you?"

"Yes it is. It's nice to see you Elizabeth. Wish I didn't have bad news to bring."

"You know this girl?" Michelle asked.

"Her name is Cindy Ming. That last time I saw her she was on her way to buy an anti shrinking charm." Elizabeth replied.

"This proved to be useless against Claire Martin."

"Not that mini goddess nonsense again." Michelle moaned.

"You heard about Claire?"

"Brenda mentioned her to me over the phone. I refuse to believe in mini goddesses."

"She's very real and I can see why she has decided to shrink Michelle. "

"I am not shrinking and don't plan to get shrunk." Michelle cried unaware that she had already lost two inches of height.

"What about the rest of us?" Molly asked.

"We are all her pets. We are all in her power." Cindy replied.

"You mean she can shrink us any time she wants to?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes! And that's not all she can do to us. I've even heard that she can turn people into dolls. She calls it the Brooke treatment."

"Is that how you spent the last few months as a doll?" Elizabeth asked.

"No! I was a sex toy for Danielle. There were two other SW and a doll they claimed was once a woman named Brooke." Cindy replied.

"That would explain why you're naked." Elizabeth remarked.

"How tall is this Claire?" Trish asked. 

"About eight inches, Why?"

"She no bigger that a Barbie doll let you claim she an all powerful goddess."

"What's your point?"

"I refuse to be a pet to a doll."  Trish vowed.

"I would be careful with what you say or you'll be shrinking next."

"I am not shrinking." Michelle cried trying hard not to notice that her clothes were getting a bit loose.

"Are you all right Michelle?" Molly asked.

"I'm fine I just need to powder my nose."

As Michelle got up they couldn't help but notice that Michelle was shorter than she was before.

 

By the time she reached the ladies room, Michelle had shrunk to 5'4".

"What's happening to me?" Michelle cried.

"You're shrinking." Cindy the super witch replied.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. Measure yourself up against that height chart on the wall there."

Michelle did so and discovered that she was only 5'3".

"This can't be right."

"I assure you it is."

Michelle then looked down and saw an eight-inch tall redhead standing by her feet.

"How would you know short stuff?"

"Seams like Michelle has an attitude problem." Cindy commented

"Indeed, I'm not shrinking her fast enough."

 

Michelle then found herself shrinking rapidly. Soon she was lost within her own clothes. Then suddenly they were gone and she found herself naked on the washroom floor. To her horror she realized she was now half an inch tall.

"Who's the short one now?" Claire asked.

"I demand that you restore me."

"Keep up that tone and I'll shrink you even smaller. Now how to punish you?"

"Isn't this punishment enough?" Michelle asked.

"Quiet! Oh I know."

 

Michelle then found herself on the same tabletop Cindy Ming was standing on.

"Hey Cindy give Michelle here a lesson in being a sex toy" Claire commanded.

"As you wish goddess." Cindy replied.

"You won't dare." Michelle muttered but Cindy picked her up and proceeded to have sex with her while the rest of the nine club watched on in shock.

 

Minzda in the form of Dan walked into the restaurant. He headed straight to the table where the nine club was sitting.

"Hello girls. What's up?" He asked.

"Well officer, Michelle got shrunk by Claire Martin to a tiny size." Molly replied.

"And now she forced to have sex with Cindy." Elizabeth added.

Minzda looked down at the scene on the tabletop. The two SW were having sex. But only one was enjoying it.

"OH! I know why Danielle does this every night." Cindy moaned.

 

Meanwhile back at the hotel, Kelly and Brenda safely make it back to the hotel room.

"We’re back." Kelly cried.

"Did you catch the blob?" Holly asked.

"No but I did find this." Kelly then pulled Sandra out of her pocket.

"So that's why you were so anxious to get back here. How's Jessica doing?" Brenda asked.

"She went on a pizza eating binge. Jessica considers it a comfort food."

Brenda then looked down at the pizza and a moaning Jessica.

"I don't understand it. I'm so full yet I only ate a fraction of a slice."

"You’re a lot smaller than you used to be."

"Speaking of food what do you have to eat around here?" Sandra asked.

"Pizza and tap water." Holly replied.

"Yuck! Have anything else?"

"You're not a position to argue tiny." Kelly pointed out "I just though of something let's see whose shorter Jessica or Sandra."

The two SW were then placed on top of a table and a ruler brought out. Jessica proved to be an inch taller.

"This ruler only makes me feel smaller." Jessica complained.

"At least you have a bra that fits. My clothes didn't shrink with me at all."

"Really! Mind did. But Betty ripped them off of me."

"Speaking of Betty what are we going to do now?" Kelly asked.

"Let me call Charles. At the very least he can provide some decent food." Sandra suggested.

"All right tell me his number and I'll call him." Brenda said.

"Don't bother, he's dead."

Startled everyone turned to see who had spoken.

"Who the hell are you? Jessica asked.

"I am Tammy Spell. Super witch and co host of Green Valley Survivor."

"You mean this is some sort of game?" Holly asked.

"Exactly! People vote for who will get shrunk in the next instalment." Tammy replied.

"And who is voting to shrink us? Your fellow super witches?" Brenda asked.

"No. Your AWEA friends think of them as Writer Gods. That reminds me it's time to take away your AWEA toys."

Brenda laptop and other equipment then disappeared.

"Oh no! That's means I'm stranded on this world." Brenda wailed.

"What do you mean this world?" Jessica asked.

"As I was telling your friends earlier I'm from an alternate world." Brenda replied.

"Before I go I give one piece of advice. Betty is very pissed off at the moment. I won't provoke her." Tammy then disappeared from sight.

 

"What are the writer gods Tammy mentioned?" Holly asked Brenda.

"Well, there is a theory that claims that we are all characters in stories posted on internet message boards. The people who write these stories are called writer gods. For example Mr. G created this universe so he can be thought of as the local writer god.

"What type of stories do these so called gods write?" Kelly asked.

"Well there are SW boards and there are GTS boards. Likewise there are writer gods who deal only with SW while others only deal with GTS."

"Let me guess, Mr. G deals with only SW."

"Actually he deals with GTS as well. This whole theory started to a conversation Debbie had with Mr. G before she became a 4,000 foot GTS-Goddess."

"The theory is nonsense. It would imply that we are all products of some writers imagination." Jessica commented.

"I'm still trying to imagine a 4,000 foot goddess." Kelly commented.

"As interesting as this is. It doesn't help us deal with Betty and friends." Holly pointed out.

 

Back of the restaurant the nine club had finished their dinner and wearing debating their next move. Minzda watched their debate with great interest.

Elizabeth: "I say we go back to the hotel to meet with Brenda."

Trish: "But Betty is at the hotel."

Molly: "One thing is Clear. It's not safe here. I for one don't want to get any shorter."

Monica: "None of us want to be shrunk. But is there any safe place to go?"

Cindy: "No, she can shrink you from anywhere."

Elizabeth: "Well I'm going back to the hotel. Who is with me?"

All the girls but Trish raise their hand.

"I say we should make ourselves moving targets." She explained.

"I refuse to be on the run all night." Molly cried.

"Me too. I rather back go to the hotel." Monica added.

"I'm willing to protect any one unwilling to go back to the hotel." Minzda lied.

'That sounds good to me." Trish replied.

 

So the nine club separated, Trish going with what she thought was police protection. The rest of the girls back to the Green Valley Motel. For those who are wondering Cindy Ming and Michelle ended up in Elizabeth's purse.

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 5 by Mr_G

Chapter five

 

"Welcome back to Green Valley survivor let's recap the situation."

"Well Cindy, so far Sandra and Jessica have been shrunk by Betty while Claire has shrunk Michelle."

"Poor Minzda hasn't shrunk anyone yet. Will that change? Stay tuned to find out."

 

"How's this for a plan? We ambush Betty and take the remote from her."  Kelly suggested.

"That won't work. The remote shrinks anyone other than Betty." Sandra replied.

"How would you know?" Holly asked.

"I tried to use the Size remote against Betty. But instead of shrinking Betty it shrank me. Sob! I had great plans for that remote." Sandra explained.

"You knew about the size remote before you came to Green Valley?" Brenda asked.

"That's why I came to a dump of a town in the first place. To steal the Size Remote and turn Betty into my slave. It was supposed to make me the most powerful woman in the world. Not turn me into a helpless SW." Sandra then burst into tears.

"Whoa! Talk about your back fires." Jessica commented.

 

A short distance away Betty was mad as a hatter.

"Remote, the next girl I target is going to find herself a fraction of an inch tall."

"Any fraction of an inch in mind?" the remote asked.

"Pick one as long as it's not microscopic."

"What's up Betty?" Tammy asked.

"What do you want witch?" Betty asked.

"I want to help you." Tammy replied.

"Yeah right! If you want to help, get Sandra back for me and throw in Jessica while you're at it."

 

In the hotel room, the girls were watching television in an effort to relax. But what was on only made them more nervous.

"I can really sympathize with those "Backyard: survivor" contestants." Jessica commented.

"I feel sorry for them too. But that hasn't stopped me from placing bets on the outcome of this show." Brenda commented.

Suddenly Jessica and Sandra disappeared from sight.

"What the! Where did they go?" Kelly asked.

"The super witches must have taken them." Brenda replied.

 

Jessica and Sandra were confused. One moment they were watching television the next they were on a silver platter. Then they saw Betty.

"Oh no! Not you again." Jessica cried.

"How did you manage to get us here?" Sandra asked.

"I was responsible for that." Tammy replied.

"I owe you an apology Tammy. I'm sorry."

"What are you going to do to us?" Jessica asked.

"I'm going to take you girls to a more secure facility." Betty replied. He then grabbed the girls and stuffed them in a plastic bag.

"Don't even think about escaping or else I'll shrink you even smaller." He told them before closing the bag.

 

Meanwhile the nine club was getting close to the Green Valley Hotel.

"I see the hotel." Monica commented.

"What if Betty is still inside?" Elizabeth asked.

"Hopefully we'll avoid him. If not the three of us can overpower him." Monica replied.

"That sounds like a bold plan to meee." Molly voice became very high pitched as she rapidly shrank.

"Molly!" Monica and Elizabeth cry with one voice. Where Molly once stood, there was a pile of clothes.

"Oh this is (censored) great!" Monica cursed.

"Stop cursing and help me find her." Elizabeth remarked.

They searched for several minutes but weren't having any luck finding her.

"Where the heck is she?" Monica asked.

"I'm down here." Molly cried. But at 1/16th of an inch tall her voice was too small to hear. Since it was night she was hard to spot.

"I got an idea." Elizabeth then opened up her purse.

"Cindy, Michelle we need your help. Molly just shrank and now we can't find her."

"I'll try to help. But it's possible she shrunk to microscopic size." Cindy replied.

"Claire can do that?" Michelle asked.

"Probably. " Cindy replied.

Elizabeth then placed the two SW on the ground. They immediately started a search pattern and started calling Molly's name.

"Well I'm not staying here. I'm going in to see if Brenda's still around." Monica told Elizabeth.

"You're leaving us here?" Elizabeth asked.

"Feel we are too much at risk out here. I'll be inside the hotel if you need me."

 

Molly soon realized it was hopeless to try to contact the giantesses she knew had to be Elizabeth and Monica. And felt slighted when she saw Monica leave. Then she heard Cindy and Michelle call her name.

 

Elsewhere in town Trish and Minzda were having a good time.

"You know Dan your kind of cute." Trish commented.

"Thanks but keep in mind I'm a married man." Minzda replied. (He said this because Dan was married)

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her." Trish replied.

"But it will hurt you." A voice replied.

Startled, Trish looked down and saw an eight-inch tall redhead.

"Who are you?" Trish asked.

"My name is Claire Martin. But call me goddess. You should know that Dan is really Minzda and they are planning to shrink and eat you."

"What!" Trish cried.

"Thanks a lot for blowing my cover." Minzda cried.

"I'm out of here." Trish then ran as fast as her long legs to carry her.

 

It was Michelle who first heard Molly's voice Looking by her feet she soon spotted the tiny figure.

"I see her. Man she's tiny." Michelle then picked up Molly.

"You got her?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah but she's really small and scared." Michelle replied.

"What's happening down there?" Elizabeth asked.

"We found Molly. But she's really small, about a 1/16h of an inch tall." Cindy replied.

"All right everyone back into the purse. The sooner we're inside the better."

 

Inside the hotel, Brenda, Holly and Kelly were debating what to do next. When there was a knock on the door.

"Brenda are you in there?" a female voice asked.

"It's Monica of the nine club. I need your advise."

"Where's the rest of the nine club?" Holly asked.

"It's a long story." Monica then told them about the events at the restaurant and on the way back to the hotel.

"So I was hoping you could tell us more about what we're facing."

"You know more than I do about Claire. However that's far from our only worry." Brenda then proceeds to tell her about the events that took place at the hotel.

 

Betty arrived in her humble home. There were cages and doll houses everywhere, most of them containing SW. But Betty ignored them and headed to the aquarium. Instead of water it was filled with SW. (Ok just the bottom of it was filled with people, but you get the idea) He then opened the bag and dumped Jessica and Sandra inside.

"Welcome to your new home girls. This is where I keep bad SW like you. Please me and eventually you get to live in a doll house." He then placed a lid on top of the aquarium trapping the girls inside.

"I'll be back girls, with your friends." The sound of her laughing filled the house as he left to go back to the hotel.

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 6 by Mr_G

Chapter six

 

Jessica and Sandra checked out their surroundings. There were at least a dozen other women in the aquarium. They were of various sizes but none were taller than six inches. (For comparison Jessica is six inches tall, while Sandra is five inches tall)

"I'm Katie Foster." A three-inch tall redhead said to them "Welcome to hell."

"I'm Jessica."

"And I'm Sandra Mill."

"The rich girl? Your money doesn't mean a thing now."

"Judging from all the girls here I'm surprised the cops haven't arrested Betty." Jessica commented.

"We tried." A two-inch brunette replied. "But he shrinks or kills anyone who tries to arrest him.

"I take it you’re a cop?" Jessica asked.

"Officer Jones of the Green Valley police at your service. Several months ago my partner George Taylor and I tried to arrest Betty but he shrank us. Taylor got flushed down the toilet while I got placed here."

"Had anyone managed to escape from this aquarium?" Sandra asked.

"No!" Katie replied.

"Even if you did where would you go?" An inch tall blond girl added.

"Back to Holly and Kelly." Jessica replied. "I hope Betty doesn't catch them.

 

Meanwhile in the purse, Molly was feeling desperate. She began to pray that she would grow.

"You're wasting your time dear." Cindy commented. But Molly ignored her. To the SW surprise, Molly began to grow.

"I'm growing." Molly cried. But to her disappointment, she stopped growing at the inch mark.  But she was 16 times taller than she was a few minutes before.

"I got to give that praying a try." Michelle then began to pray. But she didn't grow a millimetre.

 

Betty talked through the streets of Green Valley at a gentle pace. People who recognized him slowly backed away.

"Remote, I've changed my mine about shrinking the next girl to a fraction of an inch tall. Let's go with three inches."

"As you wish Betty." The remote replied.

 

Trish ran through the streets of Green Valley convinced that Minzda was right behind her. To her relief she reached the hotel just as Elizabeth was entering the building.

"Trish what happened to you?" Elizabeth asked.

"He's after me. Run for it." Trish replied as she ran into the hotel. Elizabeth then followed her inside.

 

"Is there anything we can do?" Monica cried.

Before anyone could reply, there was frantic banging at the door.

"Let us in." Trish cried.

"It's just us." Elizabeth added.

 

"What happened?" Monica asked.

"I was walking with Dan when Claire showed up. Then Dan turned out to be something called Minzda. I ran all the way back here."

"How do we know that you're not Minzda?" Brenda asked.

"What a stupid question. Of course I'm me." Trish replied.

"Um. I hard to interrupt, but I did find Molly."

"Molly was missing?" Trish asked.

"She got shrunk." Monica replied.

"All the way down to 1/16th of an inch in height. She's currently in my purse" Elizabeth added.

"Actually Molly is currently an inch tall."

Elizabeth, Monica and Trish looked down at Claire in terror.

"Who the hell are you?" Kelly asked.

"My name is Claire Martin. But call me goddess."

"Name is Brenda. I've never meet a mini goddess before."

"She looks too puny to be a goddess." Kelly remarked.

"I would watch your tongue mortal."

"You don't scare me." Kelly remarked. Claire then teleported to her shoulder and kissed her on the check.

"Why did you." Kelly then lost the ability to talk in mid sentence.

"What did you do to her?" Holly asked.

"I turned her into a pet then removed her power of speech." Claire replied.

 

Betty was surprised to see Minzda (in the form of Dan) at the entrance of the hotel.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"The same thing you are." Minzda replied.

"Well this is my turf bud."

"Not anymore. Now if you excuse me I got work to do." Minzda then went inside the hotel. Not wanting to be left out of the action, Betty followed him.

 

"Enough fooling around it's time to shrink a pet." A can then appeared in Claire's hand. She placed her hand inside the can and drew out a name.

"I'm out of here." Monica cried.

"Not so fast Monica." To her horror, Monica discovered she couldn't move.

"Now strip. Remove everything you’re wearing."

"Quite against her will, Monica removed her top, her bra, her watch, her jeans, her panties and her shoes."

"Now shrink to three inches tall."

To her horror, Monica began to shrink.

"You can't do this to me. I'm black. It's politically incorrect." Monica cried as she shrank.

"Yes I can. Since your annoying me, it's time to punish you further."

"What do you mean by that?" Monica asked or tried to ask for she lost the ability to speak. Even worse she couldn't move. She continued to shrink until she reached the three-inch mark, then she stopped shrinking. Then she turned into a doll.

 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" Elizabeth screamed.

"I gave her the Brooke treatment." Claire replied.

"What gives you the right to do this to people?" Brenda asked.

"I'm a mini goddess. I can do what I please. Besides things aren't too bad for Monica. She can still see and hear. She'll never need to eat or drink again and that doll body will last for many centuries." Claire replied.

While Claire was talking Trish decided to slip out of the room. To her dismay she saw Betty and Minzda walking down the hall.

"Well what do we have here?" Betty asked.

"Yikes!" She then went into the room across the hall, which happened to be unlocked. Inside she found two tall blond lesbians making love on the bed.

"What the? How did you get in here?" The first blond asked.

"I knew I was forgetting something." The second blond added. (She had forgot to lock the door)

Suddenly Betty burst into the room. 

"Found you. Oh! What do we have here? A pair of lesbians."

"Go away." The first blond cried.

"Yeah! You’re too short and ugly for us." The second blond added.

"I always wanted to add lesbians to my collection." Betty then shrinks the lesbians to three inches tall. Trish used the distraction to slip out of the room.

"What's happening out there?" Cindy asked.

"Monica got the Brooke treatment." Elizabeth replied.

"You!" Claire pointed to Elizabeth. "Pick up Kelly and place her in your purse."

Elizabeth then did what she was told.

 

Suddenly the door to the hotel room began to rapidly shrink. Within seconds it was mere inches high, small enough for Minzda to step over it.

"Hello girls." He said.

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 7 by Mr_G

Chapter seven

 

"Betty mentioned that if we behave he'll let us live in a doll house. What did he mean by behave?" Jessica asked.

"You don't want to go there." Katie replied. "You have to become her willing slave."

"I'm no one slave." Sandra replied.

"You said it sister. Whoever becomes a slave to Betty is stupid than she is." A four-inch tall brunette said.

"And you are?"

"Marsha. Let me tell you that Betty is stupid. She has a size remote. Does she cure her shortness? No, instead she shrinks innocent woman."

"Let me guess. You called her stupid right to his face."

"How did you know?"

"Just a lucky guess."

 

"Go away Minzda." Brenda cried.

"I admire you. You know that? You're cute and smart. I look forward to assimilating your appearance and memories." Minzda replied.

Brenda then found herself shrinking rapidly, clothes and all. It took all her will power not to panic as the feet and inches melted away.

"I took SW survival training I can handle anything you can throw at me." Brenda cried as she shrank past the ten-inch mark.

"Oh really?" Minzda asked.

Brenda finally stopped shrinking when she reached an inch in height.

"What did survival training say about being shrunk to an inch in height?" Minzda asked.

"It covered things like how to fight spiders and ants and to avoid being stepped on." Brenda replied.

"I can't hear you." Minzda replied. He then made a grab for her but she eluded his grasp.

"What play rough huh?" Minzda then turned into the female morpher form again. Then she started zaping her. Brenda tried to elude the zaps, but she was hit and knocked unconscious.

"Leave the poor girl alone." Holly cried.

"Back off or you're next." Minzda replied. She then picked her up and ate her.

 

Author note: it's time to stop the story. To explain what happens when Minzda eats someone. The body is destroyed but not the soul. Instead the souls  joins the thousands of other souls within Minzda. These souls spend their time talking to each other and on rare occasions one may briefly take control of Minzda.

 

 Minzda also experiences everything that the person or being he/she ate did. In fact Minzda sometimes eats people just to experience their lives. Bit of an addiction to tell the truth.  Now back to the story line.

 

"I can't believe she I mean he um it did that." Elizabeth commented.

"What's going on out there?" Cindy asked.

"Minzda just ate Brenda." Elizabeth replied.

"Poor girl. By the way that doll you placed in here is freaking me out."

"That doll used to be one of my friends. Now be quiet." Elizabeth then forced Cindy back into the purse.

 

Interlude

Paul looked at the screen in disbelief. Bets R us had moved from coverage of Green Valley to coverage of other events. But Paul's mind was still on what he a seen a few moments earlier. Not only had Brenda been shrunk but she had been eaten alive as well. She was beyond all hope of rescue. Tears began to run down his face.

End interlude

"So who wants to be next?" Minzda asked.

"Holly, Kelly and Elizabeth then ran out of the room, only to run into Betty.

"This is my lucky day." Betty cried. He aimed the size remote at Kelly, but to his surprise it won't work.

"What the? Why won't you work?" he asked the remote.

The words "It's not their time to shrink." appeared on the screen.

"Scatter girls." Holly cried.  Holly and Kelly ran one way, while Elizabeth ran another.

 

Meanwhile Trish was hiding in the bathroom of the hotel room of the lesbians.

"This is getting boring, wonder what's happening out there." Trish thought to herself.  She ventured outside the hotel room. She saw Betty cursing the remote and interfering super witches. Betty then saw her and tried to shrink her but nothing happened. Felling bold, Trish decided to confront Betty.

"You're not so tough without your toy are you?" she asked him.

 

“I think we lost her." Holly told Kelly. Kelly tried to reply but could not.

"Still can't talk?" Holly asked.

Kelly nodded yes.

"This is just great. I hope Jessica doing better than we are."

 

"That escape plan won't work."

"Why not?" Jessica asked. If we all stand on each other heads we should be able to reach the top of the aquarium.

"But we won't be able to move the cover. Even if we could, we still would have to deal with them." Katie then pointed to some Barbie doll sized figures in the distance outside the aquarium.

"Who are they?" Jessica asked.

"They are girls who have sold their souls to Betty. In return to their total devotion to Betty she give them perks. They would betray us in a heartbeat." Katie explained.

 

"Wish she wouldn't run like that." Molly complained.

"Yeah! It won't be so bad if this purse was empty." Michelle added.

Suddenly the purse opened.

"Are you guys ok?" Elizabeth asked.

"Do I look ok?" Monica wanted to scream but could not.

"Not really. Do you have any idea what it's like dodging pens, change, lipstick and who knows what else?" Molly asked.

"I'm having trouble hearing you Molly."

"What she saying is that when you run everything in this purse goes flying. Making it uncomfortable for us." Cindy replied.

"Would you rather walk?" Elizabeth asked. The SW shook their heads.

"We are currently in a park. Does anyone have ideas on what to do now?"

"I suppose I could use Michelle as a sex toy again. See how much of Molly I can get inside of me." Cindy replied.

"You won't dare." Michelle replied.

"Keep me out of this." Molly begged.

"I'm just kidding girls." Cindy remarked.

"Too bad. It would be a sight I would love to see." Elizabeth remarked.

"I'll remember that when you shrink."

Elizabeth frowned. "Then she said. "I can't shrink. Who would take care of you girls?"

"That is all the more reason for Claire to shrink you. To have a bunch of SW stranded in a small town park." Cindy replied.

"Sigh! I need a coffee. You girls want to come?" Elizabeth asked.

"Do we have a choice?" Molly asked. But Elizabeth didn't brother answering her.

 

Trish had attracted a crowd as she continued to beat Betty to a pulp.

"She brave but too foolish for my taste." Minzda commented.

"She's my pet. I should have the right to shrink her." Claire replied.

Trish looked over the unconscious from of Betty. Then she saw the Size remote. She reached for the remote, unaware of what happened to the last woman who tried to use it.

 

A few meters away, Holly and Kelly were trying to make a decision.

"We got two choices stay in the hotel or leave." Holly commented.

Kelly then headed out the back door of the hotel.

"All right. I hope you know what you're doing."

Kelly then got out a piece of paper and pen and wrote:

"Do you?"

"Not really. Man I wish you could talk."

"So do I." Kelly wrote. Then they went out into the night together.

 

 To be continued

 
Chapter 8 by Mr_G

Chapter eight

 

Green Valley was a small town but it was large enough to have a 24-hour coffee shop.

"I'll have a medium size coffee with a frosted donut." Elizabeth told the cashier.

"I'll have a apple juice." Cindy told the cashier, who was surprised to see a tiny head sticking out of Elizabeth's purse.

"Who said you get to order?" Elizabeth asked.

"Looks like your friend got shrunk by Betty."

"Actually it was Claire Martin that shrunk me." Cindy replied.

"I'm taking care of her and a bunch of other SW. There in my purse." Elizabeth explained.

"Poor things. Hope I never get shrunk." The Cashier commented.

"You said it. Can I have a tray? And add a bottle of apple juice to the order."

 

Once Elizabeth got to a table she broke off a bit of donut and opened the bottle of Apple juice. Then she dumped the SW onto the table.

"Help yourselves to the donut crumbs and apple juice." Elizabeth told them.

"I feel like an ant." Michelle muttered as she ate donut crumbs.

"Hey. I can't reach the top of the bottle of apple juice." Molly complained.

"I can." Cindy then picked up Molly and placed her on the edge of the top of the bottle.

"What I'm I supposed to do when the level of juice gets too low to reach?" Molly asked.

"I suggest you satisfy your thirst before than happens." Cindy replied. She started to drink the juice. Molly decided to do the same.

 

"I won't do that if I were you."

Trish looked to see who had spoken and saw an eight-inch tall redhead.

"I remember you. You're that mini goddess. Well I refuse to be your pet."

"You are my pet." Claire replied.

"I refuse to obey a little thing like you."

"Little! You're going to pay for that."

Trish then found herself shrinking.

"No. This can't be happening to me." Trish cried. She tried to pinch herself in the vain hope it was a dream. But she continued to shrink, and got lost in her own clothes. When she emerged from them, she was only two inches tall.

"Who is the little one now?" Rita asked.

To her horror, Trish only came up to the redhead knees.

"Ok, I'm sorry."

"No you're not. You’re just saying that so I will restore you."

"Can I at least have some clothes?" Trish asked.

"No." Claire replied. She then grabbed her and teleported to the same coffee shop Elizabeth was at.

 

"Hello pets!" Claire muttered.

"Oh no! You come to shrink me." Elizabeth moaned. Molly was so startled that she fell in the apple juice. The other SW with the exception of Monica looked at Claire in horror.

"It's not your time yet. I brought you a gift." Claire then showed off Trish.

"Please not in front of my friends." Trish begged.

"Why not? You’re beautiful, why won't you want to show off your nude Um excuse me a moment." Claire then noticed that Molly was drowning in apple juice. She waved her hand.

"Molly!" Elizabeth cried when she realized that she was in the apple juice.

"No need to panic. I just gave her the ability to breathe apple juice as well as air. As an added bonus I gave her the ability to breathe water as well."

Elizabeth then noticed that Molly was no longer struggling to breathe.

"That is so creepy." Michelle commented.

"What do you want from us?" Elizabeth asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." Claire replied before disappearing from sight.

 

"How are we going to get her out of there?" Trish asked.

"I got an idea." Elizabeth replied. She then picked up the bottle of apple juice and began to drink.

"No! Don't drink me." Molly cried. But Elizabeth was careful to make sure she didn't eat Molly. Elizabeth drank the juice until there was only a little bit left. Then she placed the bottle on its side so Molly could climb out.

 

Meanwhile Holly and Kelly had reached the same park that Elizabeth visited earlier.

"Let's rest Kelly. I'm getting tried." Holly moaned.

Kelly refused to stop but Holly couldn't resist that park bench. She lay down and fell asleep.

 

Holly wasn't the only one feeling sleepy. Jessica was also getting tried.

"Where does one sleep around here?" She asked.

"On the floor of the aquarium. " Katie replied.

"Dare I ask where the bathroom is."

"We use a corner of the aquarium. You can't miss it."

"Curse that Betty. At the very least she could provide some have decent bedding and toilet facilitates." Sandra commented.

"They say the doll houses have them. But the price to use them is too high." Katie replied.

Back at the hotel, Betty was just waking up.  To her dismay Trish was gone. But Tammy Spell was there.

"You and your interfering ways."

"No need to be nasty. These lesbians would have escaped if it weren't for me."

"Can we stay with you?" The first tiny blond asked.

"Please, we'll make wonderful love together." The second added.

"I don't think so girls. Besides you belong to Betty." Tammy replied.

"Say, what happened to Trish?" Betty asked.

"Claire shrank her." Tammy replied.

"Damm! I was looking forward to shrinking her. "Betty then got up, took the lesbians and left the hotel.

 

"Let me get this straight, all of the nine club except for Elizabeth has been shrunk?" Trish asked.

"Unfortunately that's correct." Molly replied. "And Monica got turned into a doll."

"While I see the resemblance I have a hard time believing that doll is Monica."

"I have a hard time believing it myself." Monica wanted to shout.

 

Meanwhile Betty stood outside the coffee shop.

"To get or not to get a coffee." That is the question he muttered. Part of him wanted to bring the lesbians home, but part of him wanted a coffee and to shrink the cute sales clerk.

 

Kelly walked toward the coffee shop. Then she saw Betty. He had his back to her.

"Please don't turn around." Kelly prayed.

 

To be continued

Chapter 9 by Mr_G

Interlude

"Hmm, we seam to have a tie. Two votes for Holly and two votes for Elizabeth."

"No problem Tammy we'll flip a coin. Heads it's Holly that shrinks, tails its Elizabeth that shrinks."

"Good idea Cindy."

 

Chapter nine

 

Minzda in one of his numerous human male forms walked through the streets of Green Valley. As luck would have it he entered the same park that Holly was sleeping in. He soon came across her sleeping form.

"This is almost too good to be true." Minzda said to itself.

Suddenly Tammy Spell appeared.

"Sorry Minzda it's not her time to shrink." 

"Sigh! I knew it was too good to be true." Minzda muttered.

Holly then began to stir. She almost screamed when she saw Minzda and Tammy.

"Why the hostile reaction?" Minzda asked." Your memories and appearance will live on in me. Could Betty or Claire offer the same?"

"Leave me alone you monster." Holly cried before running for her life.

 

“So what do we do now?" Elizabeth asked. Before the SW could answer Betty entered the coffee shop.

"Please don't shrink me." The sale clerk begged.

"Why not Sherrie?" Betty asked, just before he shrank her with the size remote. At three inches tall she's no match for Betty.

"I'm out of here." Elizabeth cried.

"Just where do you think your going?" Betty asked. She then shrinks her to three inches tall with the size remote.

"I figured this would happen sooner or later." Elizabeth commented.

"Hey! That my pet you just shrunk." Claire cried.

"You stole a girl that belonged to me." Betty replied.

"Trish doesn't belong to you."

"Tell you what I'm willing to swap the Chinese girl for Trish."

"Hmm. All right if you want her that badly."

"What! This is not ok." Trish cried. But Betty grabbed her and stuffed her in his carrying bag.

"What's going to happen to the rest of us?" Elizabeth asked.

"I don't know. I didn't plan on shrinking you. " Claire replied.

"Really?" Elizabeth asked. Claire nodded yes.

Claire then brings Elizabeth to the top of the table.

"I'll be back later pets." Claire tells them before

 

Watching from the outside of the donut shop, Kelly thanked God that Betty didn't notice her. Then she wondered how Holly was doing. She decided to go back to the park and check.

 

"What were you thinking girl?" Holly asked herself. Falling asleep in the middle of a strange town. Holly decides she needs coffee so she heads to the 24-hour coffee shop.

To her surprise the place looks deserted.

"How is anyone here?" She asks. Then she sees the purse on the table. Holly decides to take a closer look and sees the SW on the table.

"What happened?" Holly asked.

"Betty and Claire showed up." Cindy Ming explained.

"Betty shrank me." Elizabeth added.

"Did he shrink the sales clerks too?" Holly asked.

"Sales Clerk. And yes Betty did shrink her." Elizabeth replied.

"Rats! I really need coffee." Holly cried.

"You could steal some." Michelle suggested. But Holly didn't hear her. Instead she gathers up all the SW into Elizabeth's purse and left the coffee shop.

 

Meanwhile Minzda had changed into the form of Brenda in the hope that one of the contestants would drop by. She wasn't disappointed.

"Kelly it’s so nice to see you." Minzda said.

Kelly wanted to reply, "Aren't you dead? But couldn't.

"If you really think that's Brenda you really are a dumb blond." Claire cried.

"Stay out of this mini goddess. This girl is mine." Minzda cried.

"She's my pet. Wouldn't you rather be shrunk by me?" Claire asked. When Kelly didn't answer. Claire said.

"Oh all right. I'll restore your voice."

"I can talk again. To answer your question I rather not get shrunk at all."

"Girl you don't have a choice. You're going to get shrunk."

"Actually that's up to the writer gods to decide." Tammy interrupted.

"Who gave these so called writer gods the right to decide my future?" Kelly asked.

"Mr. G did." Tammy replied.

"Well Mr. G you and your writer god friends can go to hell." Kelly cried. She then walked back to the hotel.

"She's doomed." Minzda commented.

"Personally I got a beef against the Writer Gods myself. Talon you're going to pay for your remarks regarding me." Claire cried.

"By the way, what does the survivor get?" Minzda asked.

"The green valley survivor not only gets to keep her size. She can't be shrunk against her will." Tammy explained.

 

"This so weird being in my purse." Elizabeth commented.

"Now you know how we felt."

"I must admit traveling by purse isn't that comfortable but what choice did I have?" Elizabeth asked. Nobody in the purse answered her. Suddenly the purse opened.

"We're back in the hotel guys." Holly told them.

"Is it safe to be here?" Molly asked.

"Is any place in this cursed town safe?" Michelle asked.

 

"Let me know if you need anything." Holly says before she gets on the hotel bed and falls asleep.

 

Back at Betty place, Jessica was dreaming when Cindy barged into her dream.

"Oh great as if this nightmare wasn't bad enough."

"Thought you would be interested to know that both Kelly and Holly are in the semi finales and one will avoid being shrunk."

"Who?" Jessica asked.

"You'll find out." Cindy replied.

 

To be continued

Chapter 10 by Mr_G
Chapter 10 (a.k.a. the conclusion)

Betty arrived home with her SW in tow. She dumped the lesbians, Sherrie and Trish into the aquarium.

"I'll punish you in the morning." Betty told Trish.

"If you act now, you can shrink another contestant." Tammy told Betty.

"Man, I wish you super witches won't barge in like that."

"I just thought you would want to know." Tammy replied.

"All right. Who do you have in mind and where is she?"

 

Kelly arrived back into the hotel. She was a bit surprised to see Holly on the bed sleeping.

"Wake up! I was looking for you."

"Oh man. I fell asleep again. Are the nine club members all right?" Holly asked.

"What do they have to do with anything?"

"They are in my purse. They all got shrunk." Holly explained.

Kelly went to see for herself and was delighted to see that the purse was full of SW.

"This is so cool. We have our own pets."

"How can you say that Kelly? There human begins."

"Would you prefer the term slave? They're too small to have rights." Kelly then brought Elizabeth out of the purse and began to playfully squeeze her.

"See! We can do anything we want to them, and they can't stop us."

"Put her down now." Claire commanded. Quite against her will she dropped Elizabeth.

"Ow!" Elizabeth cried as she hit the ground.

"What do you want?" Kelly asked.

Before Claire can reply Betty walks into the room.

"This blond is mine!" She cries.

"Want bet!" Claire replies. Betty fires the Size Remote at Kelly just as Claire starts to shrink her. Between the technology and magic Kelly finds herself shrinking extremely fast, clothes and all. When it's all over Kelly is no bigger than an ant. (About a quarter of an inch tall)

"She's a bit too small for my taste. You can have her." Betty said to Claire. Meanwhile Elizabeth walked to Kelly.

"Too small to have rights. What do you have to say for yourself now?" Elizabeth asked.

"Can't you take a joke?" Kelly replied.

"Think I'll make you my toy."

"Good idea. From now on you're going to be a toy for other SW to play with." Claire told Kelly.

 

Claire and Tammy Spell then appeared in front of Holly. Minzda also entered the room.

"Congratulations Holly, you’re the Green Valley Survivor." They told her.

"Does that mean that I won't be shrunk?" Holly asked.

"Not only that from now on you can't be shrunk without your consent." Tammy replied.

"It's a shame. I was looking forward to adding your appearance and memories to my own." Minzda told her.

"And I was looking forward to adding you to my collection." Betty told her.

"Wait a minute, Jessica in your collection isn't she?"

"What makes you think I have her?" Betty asked Holly.

"You’re the one that shrank her so it either you or the super witches that have her."

"Betty is the one holding her." Cindy replied.

"Don't tell her that. Oh the heck with it." Betty then aims the size remote at Holly and fires. But to her amazement Holly doesn't shrink.

"This can't be." Betty cried.

"Like I said she can't be shrunk against her will."

"Betty I demand that you return Jessica to me and restore her to normal."

"Damm you all." Betty cried. She then shrinks the super witches to the size of dolls.

"Bad move Betty." Cindy cried. The super witches then restore themselves to normal. A small figure then appears in Cindy's hand.

"Jessica!" Holly cries.

"Hey she belongs to me." Betty cried.

"Not anymore, we're handing her over to Holly." Cindy replied.

"Nice to see you Holly. What happened to Kelly?" Jessica asked.

"Poor girl got shrunk to the size of an ant. Can I have her back as well?"

"She's too small for you to take care of her. Besides she belongs to me now." Claire replied.

"You could restore her size. Heck while you're at it restore Jessica as well."

"Not going to happen Holly. Not in this story." Tammy told her.

"How about this? I take care of Jessica while Jessica takes care of Kelly."

"Interesting idea. I like to see you try to make it work."

"Aww! I was looking forward to playing with her." Elizabeth whined.

"What about us?" Cindy Ming asked.

"You're going back to Danielle. Monica is going with you. Elizabeth, I'll give you to Gus Gilbert. As for Michelle and Molly, I'll think of something." Claire replied.

"You could let us go." Michelle suggested.

"Yeah!"  Molly added.

Claire frowned. Then she said.

"You two will become pets to some of my other pets."

 

Betty and Claire then went home, the later taking her pets with her. Minzda also decided to move on.

"Any plans for the future?" Tammy asked Holly.

"Plan to get out of this dump. Take my friends and head for home and hope that some day, I'll find a way to get them restored. Mind if I ask you something?"

"You want to know what gives us the right to do the things we do?" Cindy replied.

"You read my mind."

"We are SUPER WITCHES. But seriously have you ever heard of a show called "Tease that mortal"?"

"I can't say I have."

"Well we are the hosts of that show. As the title suggests we tease mortals all over the multiuniverse. You should watch the show some time."

"I don't think so. If you really want to help, send us home" Holly replied.

 

To her surprise, Holly then found herself standing in her living room. (The three girls rent a house together). She was even more surprised to find Jessica in one hand and Kelly in the palm of her other hand.

"That was so weird." Holly commented. She then placed her friends on the coffee table and then got another shock. There were two houses on the table. One built for a six-inch woman the other for an ant-sized woman. Also on the table was a note saying:

 

Dear Holly:

You will find these two homes suitable for Jessica and Holly's needs. Each house contains the following:

1 power generator

1 water tank

 1 bedroom

1 working bathroom

1 working kitchen/dinning room

1 fridge

1 living room

 

Sincerely

Mr. G

 

Holly then placed her friends on the table by the two houses.

"Judging from the note, you'll have all the comforts of home." Holly told the SW.

"I rather be normal sized." Jessica remarked.

"Me too." Kelly added.

"I rather have you girls back to normal. But I don't have the means to do so. Hopefully some day we'll come across the means."

 

The end for now

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1636