The Wedding Story by minuss
Summary: In the world of Gulliver and Gullivera 500 years on the sizes are just starting to mix and live amongst each other. There were bound to be bumps along the way. This is the story of a mixed size couple.
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes Word count: 77076 Read: 401286 Published: April 15 2010 Updated: February 16 2013

1. Prologue – First Encounter by minuss

2. Chapter 1 – The Proposal by minuss

3. Chapter 2 – Fallout and Finances by minuss

4. Chapter 3 – Test of Will by minuss

5. Chapter 4 – Double Trouble by minuss

6. Chapter 5 – Three Lap Dances by minuss

7. Chapter 6 – What's good for the goose... by minuss

8. Chapter 7 – Inner Demons by minuss

9. Chapter 8 – Wedding Ceremony and Reception by minuss

10. Chapter 9 – Honeymoon by minuss

11. Epilogue: Scene I – Lover's Quarrel by minuss

12. Epilogue Scene II - The Beach by minuss

13. Epilogue Scene III: The Discovery by minuss

14. Epilogue Scene IV: Survival by minuss

15. Epilogue Scene V: Reunion by minuss

16. Epilogue Scene VI: Together Again by minuss

17. Episode VII: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished by minuss

18. Episode VIII: New Friends? by minuss

19. Episode IX: Inner Space by minuss

20. Episode X: Finders Keepers by minuss

21. Episode XI: Free At Last? by minuss

Prologue – First Encounter by minuss
It has been five hundred years since Gulliver first made his famous voyage. The divergent world’s of Gulliver have merged to become one. Improved technology has proven the Brobdingnagans, the Lilliputians, and the Humans are all in fact genetically human. The only difference is that certain size genes are expressed more forcefully in some strains of people then in others.

 

This new technological enlightenment has forced political and social change in each of the societies towards the more liberal end of the spectrum. Integration and tolerance of each other have taken hold. Laws that used to strictly enforce segregation of the sects of men have been discarded and the groups are beginning to live and work amongst each other.

 

This cooperation has led to a dramatic economic expansion that has lifted all boats. On average and generally speaking the new thinking has improved life on the planet for all, though it has been a constant struggle. These are the stories of that struggle.

 

The Wedding Story

 

Prologue – First Encounter

 

“Carrie come on! Lets just ask someone.”pleaded Debra. “We can't ask someone. This is Lilliputian country. We could accidentally step on one or something.” answered Carrie. Her warning was re-enforced by the large signs on either side of the narrow road warning Gulliverans like herself and Carrie not to venture off the highway if indeed it could be called that.

 

“Then what in the hell are we supposed to do? Drive all night?” asked Debra. She nor her friend had any clue where they were. They were trying to find a house party in the country. Their cells had no signal and Carrie didn't own a GPS device. Not only that, but it was a moonless night and they could visually see only as far as the headlights could reach.

 

After driving for another half an hour Carrie relented. “OK, but we need to be really careful.” She said as she slowed and put the car in park flicking on the hazard lights. They both got out and walked to the front of the vehicle looking around. They were totally out of place. Carrie realized seeing the flashing lights reflecting off of her beautiful friend. They were both lookers and both were all dolled up in the middle of no where with not a soul in sight.

 

The car and its flashing hazards seemed to be the only source of light in sight. That is until Carrie saw little pinpricks of light off to the side of the road. “Debra I think I can see their little lights.” exclaimed Carrie as she quickly turned out the flashers. Once she did this both girls could clearly see the lights from the tiny houses.

 

“Well it was your idea. So, ask someone.” Carrie motioned to the little lights. “OK. I can do this.” said Debra who took a gentle step off of the road followed by another. Her eyes had adjusted and she could now clearly see a grid of lights below. They appeared to be tiny street lights that should have came up to her ankles but since she was in four inch heels they came up to about an inch above where her foot met the shoe maybe a little more.

 

The road itself looked to be a divided street of some size, which luckily had no traffic at this late hour. Debra quickly stepped back out to the Gulliveran road. “Holy shit! My heels just punched some holes in their little road.” said Debra who seemed enamored by this fact. “Go barefoot then. No one will want to help us if we trash their town.” responded Carrie.

 

Debra removed her shoes and gently stepped out onto the highway again. This time she lifted her foot up immediately and noted that the road seemed to be handling her weight better now that it was more distributed. She took a step and then another looking back at Carrie who was urging her to hurry. When she looked down again she saw a tiny car maybe three inches long maybe less pull into a drive way below.

 

Debra quickly bent low and then got on all fours hovering over the tiny car, house, drive way, yard, and the little man and woman who were just getting out. “Excuse me. My friend and I are lost and we were wondering...” Debra didn't even get to finish her sentence before both the man and woman ran screaming into their house. “Well how do you like that.” said Debra standing up and walking back to Carrie. “They're scared of me. They just ran into their house.” said Debra.

 

Carrie was laughing. “Well what would you do if some giantess crawled up into your yard to ask for directions?” asked Carrie rhetorically. “They probably thought one of those boobies were gonna fall out of your top and squash them.” laughed Carrie referring to her friend's low cut top and large EE cups. “Here let me try and reason with them.” said Carrie removing her heels; which once again made her the same height as her barefoot friend.

 

Carrie gently crawled out to where Debra had been. Smiling she buttoned up her blouse hiding her own large D cup cleavage from sight. She reached out and gently tapped on the tiny door with her index finger. There was no answer. She leaned in and did it again. This time the door opened and a tiny series of pops could be heard and the door was shut again. “Owwl.” said Carrie retracting her hand. Noticing a droplet of blood on her finger she sat back on her feet and sucked on her finger.

 

Just as she realized that she had likely been shot. She heard another noise and saw flashing lights around her. Little men were behind their cars and targeting HER with pistols, rifles, and shotguns. This had gotten way out of hand. “No! Please! There's been a misunderstanding. We're lost and just need directions.” she pleaded to the tiny officers.

 

One of them then ran out holding his hand back at the others and then holstered his gun motioning for her to bend down. “I'm officer Colt. You mean your just lost!? We got a call from that house that said some giant blonde woman was trying to kill them.” he said. “That's my friend Debra she's over there. We just needed directions, really.” answered Carrie as innocent and vulnerable as she could. “Go back to the big road and I'll straighten this out.” commanded officer Colt.

 

...

 

Debra and Carrie were sitting on the side of the road watching as the cop cars one by one had all left and then the last cop car drove over to them. It drove right between Carrie's outstretched legs halfway to her knees. Its lights were still flashing as officer Colt got out of the car. Stealing a peak up her skirt he could see her black panties before she adjusted her skirt blocking his view.

 

“Well it looks like everything is settled. The couple are sorry about shooting your finger. How is it?” he bellowed which just made him discernible to Carrie and Debra. “Oh. Its fine, but I was scared shitless when I saw all of you with your guns drawn.” laughed Carrie nervously.

 

“Ha! How do you think we felt. When you get a call from someone claiming to be under attack from a giant woman it gets a little intense, but I knew something was amiss when I saw you. First of all you're not blonde, but you also didn't look like you were hell-bent on destruction.” explained officer Colt. “Nope. We were just trying to find my friend's party and a couple of wrong turns later and here we are.” Carrie explained. “But we still don't know where here is.” she lamented.

 

“Well my shift is over and I am well traveled. Where do you need to go?” asked officer Colt. “Well its too late for the party now.” said Debra. “Yeah, I've had enough excitement for one night anyway.” Carrie added. “We just want to go back home which is in Bardsville.” “OK I can take you there if you can bring me back later.” said officer Colt. “Really? Oh, thank you officer Colt.” offered Carrie. “Call me David.” responded the officer.

 

David drove his car just off the big road as the Lilliputians called it and walked back out motioning for Carrie to pick him up. She obliged bending down and plucking him off the ground. His weight wasn't even noticeable as she lifted him up and placed him in the palm of her hand. She Carried him to the car and sat him on the dash board as her friend Debra climbed in the passenger side.

 

David felt like this was his lucky night. He looked up at the two giant women. Both were very beautiful. The blonde was bustier, but he liked Carrie with the sandy colored hair. She had a very nice figure too, but mostly he just felt more attracted to her. She seemed smarter and he thought her face was the prettiest face he had ever seen.

 

She had a girl next door look with perfectly placed little dimples when she smiled. Of course he thought little dimples, but nothing on this woman was little in comparison to him. His jaw had dropped open at her beauty when he first saw her sucking on her wounded finger. She had melted his fear away and he realized he had no desire to shoot at her. This more than anything else probably saved the misunderstanding from turning into a fire fight.

 

“OK. Just drive straight ahead and I'll tell you when you need to turn.” David advised. “Thank you, so much David. I'm not sure what we would have done had you not shown up.” said Debra leaning in close to the tiny man. Her low cut top and her giant EE tits were working their magic putting on an epic show for him. This of course was on purpose.

 

Carrie took note of this and for some reason felt pissed at her best friend. She always did this. Almost every attractive guy they met would cause her to go into slut mode and turn on the lust appeal. It really wasn't surprising that she was doing it now. The surprising part was that Carrie was becoming miffed at her for it.

 

She looked at the tiny man, David. He was handsome for sure, but he was an inch tall for Pete's sake. Could she possibly be attracted to him? Yet, every time she looked at him she got the feeling that he was her's and she was his. He had saved her from being riddled with tiny bullets and now he was leading them back home. Maybe that was all it was.

 

For sure David stole peaks at Debra's giant boobs which were on display right in front of him, but he found himself more repulsed by her as time passed. Sure she was beautiful, but there was something very predatory about her when she looked at him. He felt a bad vibe emanating from her that was very unsettling when combined with her immense size and though he was a brave man he found himself drifting closer and closer to Carrie's side of the car.

 

Carrie arrived at Debra's about 45 minutes later. Debra got out and shut the door, but leaned in the open window imparting a final cleavage shot for the tiny man. “I'll see you tomorrow.” she said to Carrie. “And thank you again sweetie.” she said to David. Then she turned and left to go into her apartment.

 

After Debra left Carrie noticed the relief radiating off David. “I'm sorry about my friend. She's always like this around cute guys.” explained Carrie. “Think nothing of it.” he said noting her categorization of him as cute. “I know my way from here. Would you be more comfortable in the seat?” asked Carrie. “Sure, that's fine.” responded David melting as he saw Carrie smile at him and raise her giant hand. “Well hop on.” she said.

 

David climbed into her open hand. This could be a disconcerting experience for a Lilliputian, but he felt nothing but tenderness in the giant hand as Carrie gently lowered him to the seat vacated by Debra. He looked up at her as she put the car in drive.

 

God she was gorgeous. Her profile was perfection. Her face had no blemishes and gave way to her flawless neckline and bust which while large wasn't enormous like the other lady. Her stomach was flat and her legs were long. Her long sandy hair fluttered for a moment and his gaze went back to her face and her green eyes. Shit! She caught him checking her out. He flushed with embarrassment. She just smiled.

 

“So. How long have you been a police officer?” asked Carrie offering him an easy out and pushing the button to raise the passenger window so she could hear him. “About a year.” he yelled. “I just finished the academy last year.” he added. “I guess that would make you about 23?” inquired Carrie. “Close. I'm 24 he responded. “You?” he asked. “Twenty-two. I'm a senior in college. I'll be graduating in a couple of weeks though. My degree is in psychology.” she added. “Pretty and smart.” he complimented. He saw her blush. “Why thank you.” she smiled.

 

The car came to a stop at her apartment. Normally, Carrie would never invite a strange man into her apartment, however, she had this powerful desire to spend time with David and in this case safety concerns didn't apply. At about an inch David was far from a threat, but had he been normal sized Carrie was sure he would still have been allowed to come up because there was a gentleness and sincerity about him that she had not seen in other men.

 

“Look its really late. I don't think I can make the drive back out there tonight. Do you mind if I take you back in the morning?” asked Carrie. “No problem.” answered David resoundingly. “I am off the next two days anyway.” he added. “Great! Let me carry you up.” she said placing her hand next to him. He quickly climbed on and was whisked away.

 

She walked in carrying her precious cargo and then gave him the tour of her apartment. When she reached her bedroom she sat David on the nightstand. “I'm going to ditch this dress get into something more comfortable. Make yourself at home. I'll be back in a few minutes.” Carrie said as she turned and walked into the bathroom attached to her room.

 

As promised she came back in a more comfortable oversized T-shirt that stopped half way to her knees and who knows. She could have had panties or nothing underneath. He couldn't tell. However, from the motion of her chest he was pretty sure she ditched her bra. She had her long hair constrained in a single pony tail.

 

She approached the nightstand he was on which came almost to the hem of the shirt she wore. “We're both adults here. If you want to get out of your uniform don't mind me.” She said as she pulled 4 or 5 tissues from the large Kleenex box on the nightstand and laid them flat making a soft and very large mattress for him. David took her advice and began unbuttoning his uniform. He had boxer-briefs and a T-shirt on underneath which would keep him well covered.

 

As he undressed his question from earlier was answered as he was given an unimpeded view up her shirt as she climbed into bed. Her giant, smooth butt cheeks were on full display and her vagina was barely covered by a tiny patch of black fabric that seemed to come from no where out of her ass. He could see strands of her sandy pubic hair peeking around the edges of the thong where her butt met her pussy; ashamed at seeing too much he looked away, but he quickly looked again to see if she had noticed. Luckily, she was too busy situating her blankets to recognize the view he had.

 

For her part Carrie felt very aroused at having such an attractive man in her room. She had noticed the scan David gave her in the car from earlier. It excited her to no end that he was here now, but just as her passion at these thoughts were going haywire her brain kept reiterating the fact that he was an inch tall and any designs that she or he had were impossible. Nonetheless, she felt her nipples stiffen under her shirt as she approached the nightstand he was on and tried to think of something to say.

 

Stupid! How could you say that! She thought after she invited him to strip out of his uniform. She quickly busied herself and made him a mattress out of Kleenex's lest her embarrassment shine thru. Looking for the next thing to do she turned from him and climbed into bed situating her blankets and felt a breeze tickle her tush.

 

Sit down! Her brain commanded as it realized the view that David must be privy to. But she didn't sit down. In fact, a part of her wished she would have ditched the thong too. She smiled as her heart raced hoping he was enjoying the view. Something inside her wanted to please him any way she could. When she finished adjusting the blankets and comforter she finally ended the show by stepping back out onto the floor and throwing the blankets near the pillows back so she should climb into bed.

 

When she rolled over to face him he was just standing there in a t-shirt and boxer-briefs looking up at her. The next words out of his mouth took her completely by surprise. “Carrie will you go on a date with me?” he asked. Her brain quickly regained control and began to queue up responses for her: No. I can't. It will never work. Your sweet but,. I've got an appointment. “Yes.” She answered before the score could be tabulated by her brain to determine which rejection to issue.

 

David and Carrie talked for another hour before they decided to sleep. They talked of where the date would be. They talked of their size difference and the difficulty it would cause. These things made Carrie wish she had used her brain in the response. Yet, they also talked about how they were feeling about each other. And after this the objections and concerns that the physical world imposed on them and her just faded away.

Chapter 1 – The Proposal by minuss

Chapter 1 – The Proposal

 

David felt great as he pulled into his house on the outskirts of town. He owned a couple hundred acres of land and was in better financial shape then he should have been. His cop's salary wasn't great, but he had been left the property and his house by his father who had passed away a few years back. Still the exchange rate wasn't favorable right now for the very expensive item he needed to buy: an engagement ring.

 

Not just any engagement ring mind you, but a ring that had a diameter of a large hula hoop. He had been steady with Carrie for exactly a year now and he knew that she was the one, but destiny alone wasn't going to buy her a ring. With exchange rates as they were he figured it would be easier if he made some Gulliveran money. So, a few months back he started doing data entry, survey's, and marketing online. This extra Gulliveran money allowed him to get the expensive ring that Carrie deserved.

 

Now all that remained was to think of a romantic way to propose. She was coming to his place to camp out tonight so he figured he could do it then. Unfortunately, the ring would be much too heavy for him to put on her finger, but he would make up for that in presentation. He began brainstorming ways to present the ring. When the phone rang.

 

“Hello” he answered. “Hey sweetie. How was your day?” he asked. “Good. You're still coming over, right?” he confirmed. “No, that's OK. Take your time I have a couple of things I need to wrap up here anyway.” he explained. “OK. See you at eight.....Love you too. Bye.” he concluded.

 

He immediately called his department to let them know that she was running behind. Since her second visit to his house it had been department policy to provide a police escort to Carrie in order to avoid any accidents. She was pretty enough to stop traffic in a Gulliveran city, but in Mercerville she caused system wide gridlock unless the police whisked her through quickly. That and while she was very careful one wrong step and she would flatten even the largest vehicle under her giant foot. Which was easily as long as a locomotive.

 

Carrie hung up the phone. Even after a year just hearing David's voice could take the pressure of the day right off her shoulders. She had been a criminal psychologist for a while now. The pay was OK, but not the six figure income that her exaggerating expectations foresaw after graduation. Still it paid all her bills and allowed her to buy most things she wanted.

 

She quickly made her way to her apartment and stripped out of her work clothes. She critiqued her naked body in her mirror momentarily pushing her up her tits then letting them drop. She turned sideways to check her profile out mainly out of concern that she was getting a gut, which could not be further from the truth. Like all women she saw blemishes that no one else could detect.

 

She finally turned again looking over her shoulder at her ass which she of course saw as bigger then it really was. “Ugh. I need some exercise.” She said to herself as she tracked down some panties and some jersey shorts. She found a bra and put on a white t-shirt before heading out the door.

 

An hour and half later and she had parked her car off to the shoulder of the narrow road just outside of Mercerville. She walked to her trunk grabbing her backpack which contained her sleeping bag and some food she picked up along the way which was the reason she was here at 8 instead of 7 as initially planned.

 

She realized after the first time she had stayed over at David's that unless she wanted to be hungry when she left she needed to bring her own food; as his entire supply would not even be a bite for her. However, she only brought snacks such as peanuts and crackers and a very small container of water. The closet Gulliveran sized restroom facility was a port-a-potty two miles down the road and it was a hassle to travel and use it. So, she also made sure she had used the bathroom before she left.

 

She walked off the shoulder of the 'big road' as the Lilliputian townies called it where she met her usual police escort. She sat her backpack she was carrying in her left hand down to the side and crouched down sitting on her heels with her arms resting on her knees. Even at this compressed height she still towered over all the tiny police cars and officers which found themselves completely within her shadow.

 

“Hi John...officers.” She greeted officer John Wilson, David's best friend, and his colleagues. “Hello Carrie.” He answered back over the bull horn. She counted three 2.5-3 inch cop cars and two smaller motorcycles that came in at perhaps an inch in length. These vehicles were gathered in the area between her knees which meant she was literally looming over them.

 

“You ready to roll Carrie?” asked John. “Whenever you are.” She replied standing up and picking up her back pack. Whenever she came into town it was like playing stop light because she couldn't walk at a continuous stroll because of her size. She wasn't great at math, but David had calculated that the average woman would walk about 3 mph. Which was a little slower than what Carrie would walk because of her taller than average height and excellent physical conditioning, but to keep the calculations simpler he just used the average.

 

David calculated that if she walked at 3 mph she would cover a Lilliputian mile (73.33 feet) in just about 16.6 seconds. This would put her casual stroll at 216.87 Lilliputian miles per hour! Since this was much to fast for the tiny police cars to travel she had to slow down. Now, had Mercerville been a larger city they might have had some hovercraft, but at only 100,000 people it was as rural as rural could get by Lilliputian standards.

 

Furthermore, since they had little contact with the larger sized people there was really no reason for them. In fact, Carrie was probably the first Gulliveran visitor that most in this town had ever seen. Even so David was lobbying the department for a couple of hovercraft arguing that Carrie's visitations were a trend that would only increase as the sizes interacted more frequently. That and were he to have access to one he could get to Carrie's apartment independently of her or the airport.

 

About thirty five minutes from the time she set her bare feet into town she had traveled the 25 Lilliputian miles (a smidgen over 2 football field lengths for Carrie) to David's house. It was becoming more routine for Carrie and her escorts, but no less frustrating for her since she could see David's property for about the last half of the trip, but was not allowed to take the quick steps she needed to close the distance.

 

Carrie was relieved to finally be at David's. She took a giant step off the road and into a field trying to hit her footprints from previous visits. She turned and waved goodbye to her escort and took a quicker, more natural stroll deeper into the property which would've been about two and three quarters acres to her. She still went slower than she normally would walk because of her attempts to stay within her own footprints. She didn't want to trample all the tiny trees on her boyfriend's property.

 

She reached the usual camp site which was situated in a large field that afforded her plenty of room to lay down and otherwise move about. Yet, as she stepped into the clearing she noticed something was amiss. David's truck was here, but no David. The fire had not even been built. As she approached his truck she then noticed him laying behind the truck bed pinned to the ground by a large ring.

 

It was an engagement ring! “Oh, David. What've you done?” she asked rhetorically as she crouched down and easily lifted the ring off of her tiny fiancee. He stood up gingerly. “Carrie, I love you. Will you marry me?” he asked looking up at his fiancee who had already slipped the ring on the appropriate finger. “Yes, of course. Are you alright?” she asked looking worriedly at him.

 

“My leg hurts like hell, but I am the happiest man in the world right now.” he stated jubilantly. “Well, I think we need to get you to a doctor.” she said as she gently picked him up between her finger and thumb and placed him in her hand. She then stood up and took him full speed into town to the first police car she could find.

 

It happened to be John's car. He was having some drive thru when a giant bare foot landed in the middle of the road in front of him. He spilled his drink, but quickly sat it up right and got out of the car. Sure enough Carrie was crouching over him. “Hi officer, David hurt his leg and needs medical attention.” She paused. “John is that you?” she asked lowering the hand that held David to the ground.

 

John walked onto Carrie's hand and helped David off it and into his car. He then retrieved the bull horn and spoke to Carrie. “Wait at David's while I take him to the medical complex. I'll have a car bring him back when they are done.” he commanded. “Will do, but can you send someone sooner to let me know what the diagnosis is?” she asked. “Sure.” answered John.

Chapter 2 – Fallout and Finances by minuss

Chapter 2 – Fallout & Finances

 

“Oh my gosh. A broken leg?” Debra confirmed. “Yep, he has a hairline fracture in his shin bone from where the ring fell on it.” informed Carrie. “Poor little thing.” lamented Debra. “Let me see your ring.” she requested. Carrie obliged. “Wow! Its nice.” complimented Debra truly surprised at the quality. “I know. He never ceases to amaze. I just love him to pieces.” Carrie swooned.

 

“That might be just what happens. I mean do you really think this will work in the long run? You've committed to spending the rest of your life with an inch tall man.” said Debra. “I know that. It doesn't matter; love can't be weighed or measured.” “Don't give me that B.S. Seriously, Carrie, the whole thing just seems impossible. This ring episode is just the first of it.” lectured Debra.

 

Even as she did she felt her own nipples stiffening. Debra had always thought having a little man to play with was hot as hell and in truth was a little jealous that David chose Carrie over her that night. Still, having some fun was one thing, but Carrie was committing the rest of her life to this doomed relationship. Someone needed to talk some sense into her. Nothing against David, but he simply was not enough man for Carrie. She had to be made to realize this and as best friend the duty fell to her decided Debra.

 

“I mean are you all even intimate? How in the hell does that work? It can't be that exciting for you.” Debra speculated. “Well as a matter of fact we have not done the deed, yet, penetration that is. We have play sessions, but I told him he would have to wait. He didn't like it much, but he can't really refuse me now can he.” said Carrie who began to giggle. “What's so funny?” asked Debra smiling and Carrie smiled and leaned in.

 

“Well when we play it normally consists of him walking around on my body. You know on my boobs, butt, and vagina. It's so funny.” Carrie started giggling again. “Well he tries to stick me when he's down there you know. I mean its like it drives him crazy to be so close. He starts humping me, but you're right its really nothing more then a little tickle or itch from my perspective. In fact, he's too small to get in without my help.” She giggled again.

 

“Anyway, the last time he was real horny and so I just let him go to town as I lay back on the bed and read. Well, he's down there for a long time. Much longer then usual, but I can still feel him down there occasionally so I'm not worried. So, I'm finally ready for bed and I set my book on the nightstand and sit up and guess what?” teased Carrie. “Oh shit just tell me already.” breathed Debra huskily. “Well the little horn dog got stuck in my crease. He had wedged himself in real good, not in my nether lips, but he was as deep as ever and was stuck.” Carrie described laughing.

 

“Oh my gosh girl what did you do?” asked Debra a little flush herself from the description. “Ha! I told him that he would have to get himself out or stay there till morning.” recounted Carrie. “Then I laid back down.” “Did he get out?” asked Debra sincerely. “Of course not, but I let him out 15 minutes later. You should have seen the relief on his face. I tell you though that 15 minutes as I lay there – it was the best I have ever felt. Just concentrating on him wedged in my vulva. It was pure ecstasy.” Carrie breathed leaning back in her seat and fanning herself.

 

“I'll admit that playing with such a tiny man sounds intriguing, but it will get old eventually girl. Even the smallest normal sized cock is at least a few times bigger than David's entire body. He can't ever give you a real kiss, can't ever pick you up and hug you, can't squeeze your boobs. Not to mention children. Can he even knock you up? And if so will they be normal like you, tiny like him, or something in between? Come on, Carrie wake up! You've had your fun. Go ahead and let him climb inside of you and then end it. Its the smart thing to do.” persuaded Debra.

 

“I can't believe this. This is bullshit! You're my best friend. You are supposed to be supportive! I was going to ask you to be my maid of honor.” Carrie raged. Debra realized that she had over played her hand. It was going to take more nuance to cure Carrie of this infatuation. “I'm sorry. I had to check. To see if you really are in love with him and ready to go through with this. Looks like you are.” Debra retreated.

 

“David and I are getting married. I love him and he loves me. You can accept it and celebrate our love with us - or not.” Carrie threatened. “You know I'll be there for you. I'll do anything you need, but I understand if you want a different maid of honor.” said Debra looking down at the table top and floor. Carrie softened. “Are you kidding? If you're on board with this the job is still yours.” Carrie answered. “I'll take it.” said Debra looking up and smiling.

 

“Great!” said Carrie standing up. “I've got to go. My parents don't know yet. I imagine that this was just the warm up round for the reaction everyone is going to give me. I'm really glad I have your support.” Carrie said hugging Debra who had stood up when Carrie did. “I'll call you later.” said Carrie as she turned and left. Debra sat back down and leaned back. “Oh boy. This is going to be tough.” she said aloud to herself.

 

“I can't stand desk duty.” complained David to his best friend John over lunch. “Quit your bitchin'. You did this to yourself lover boy.” reminded John. “I know. I know. That ring was so damn heavy. I thought I could handle it.” explained David. “That's not what I'm talking about.” responded John. “This marriage thing....I mean Carrie is a great woman. Any one of us....and I mean this as a compliment....Any one of us would give our left nut to spend a night with her, but geez David.....she's a goddamn giant.” John stated the obvious.

 

David put himself in defense mode as John went on. “I mean really. How do you expect to be the man of the house when your wife is stronger than you are? And not by just a little bit either. Say you're watchin' the ball game and she decides to switch the channel to some wedding show. What do you do? I tell you what: Nothin'. Or say you're out with your friends and Carrie is ready to leave and you're not? She'll just put your ass in her purse and take you home and that'll be the end of it. No discussion necessary. You are going to have no say in this marriage if you go through with it. You'll be like one of those stay at home husbands, but a hundred times more pathetic.” predicted John.

 

John's comments were harsh, but touched on fears that were lodged deep in the back of his mind. However, his love for Carrie was too great to let his old fashioned friend scare him away from it. “Why should I listen to you? You haven't been in a relationship longer than a month in 2 years.” defended David. “I love Carrie and she loves me. From the moment I saw her I knew that she was special. If she was going to try and dominate me she would have done it by now. She hasn't and she won't. She's so gentle and considerate. Maybe some Gulliveran women would behave that way, but not her.” David went on.

 

“We're getting married and that's that. You can be my best man or you can read about it in the papers.” decided David. John was speechless and genuinely felt bad about giving David a hard time. The honor of being offered best man had taken him by surprise and made him feel ashamed. “Hell. You're right. If you listen to my advice you should have your head examined. Of course, I'm honored to be your best man.” answered John sheepishly. David let him down easy. “You're just looking out for me and that's why you're my best man. I'm done lets get out of here.” said David standing up and grabbing his crutches. John picked up his hat and the two men left the diner.

 

Carrie leaned back against her bed headboard. Her tasseled sandy hair dangled in her face and she blew it up out of her emerald colored eye. David sat on her naked belly and despite the fact that her large bare breasts lay before him in all their immensity capped by trampoline sized aureoles and 3 foot nipples his eye was drawn to the beauty of her face as she did this simple action. “Its been a long day.” she said her eyes meeting his and smiling wearily.

 

“My parents have asked me to reconsider and Debra took some convincing.” she recalled. “I know what you mean. Mom says it'll never work and so did John, but he took it back after I told him he was the best man.” admitted David. “Maybe they're right, David. Maybe we're moving to fast. Maybe we should try living together first.” said Carrie exasperated. “No way!” blurted David. “If everyone in the world was against us as long as I had you I would feel like I got the better end of the deal.” he said. Carrie smiled feeling the warmth and sincerity in his voice.

 

David braced himself as he felt her gentle grip surround him and lift him up. She held him before her face and smiled. “How can so much love be packed in such a small package? I love you.” she said and gave him a kiss that enveloped his head, shoulders, and chest. He might have been tiny, but she couldn't help admire the well toned muscles on his naked body. Smiling she set him softly on her left breast. Her stiff barrel sized nipple served as the perfect perch for him. She felt his strong little legs grip her as he straddled it.

 

Her mind was reminding her that her parent's objections meant that she was on her own with the financing. David could not be expected to provide for the wedding. Not since most of the cost would stem from her family and friends. Smiling she figured if she didn't invite any of them and only invited David's side they could have the whole ceremony and reception on her dining room table. This thought was in jest though.

 

She was determined to have a great wedding with or without her parent's help. She just needed to think of a way to cover it on her own. That would wait until tomorrow she decided as she pulled the blanket up over her head. She wanted some playtime before bedding for the night. Now where was that little man of hers?

 

...

 

“Carrie you can't do this no matter how much they are paying you.” railed David over the phone. “David this will pay for our wedding and honeymoon and leave a little left over. The money is too good to pass up. I would've take it even if I didn't need the cash.” answered Carrie. “Look she's going to be immobilized. I am never going to be in any danger.” Carrie reassured him.

 

“How do you know about this case anyway?” Carrie asked. “Every Lilliputian cop knows about the Deatsville massacre. She licked the first wave of cops sent to the scene right off the pavement. That girl is sick and deserves the gas chamber.” David opined. “Well its very politically sensitive. That's why they're paying me so much to examine her. They wanted a Gulliveran to do it in order to maintain partiality.” explained Carrie.

 

“Look. I know you are a professional and I am not going to talk you out of it. Just be careful.” asked David. “I promise.” responded Carrie. “Love you too. Goodbye.” she finished. Carrie glanced at the file marked Brandy Shaw. There was some video to review as well. “Well I guess I need to know the full story before I interview her.” said Carrie aloud to herself as she opened the file and began reading.

 

David was right. The file read like a horror story. One thousand three hundred and sixty-two people perished in the incident. The video was disturbing. Reading the report and watching the video Carrie identified three acts of intentional carnage perpetrated by Brandy: the cops, the married man that had been contacting her, and his wife. The rest appeared to be collateral damage.

 

“Ms. Dent were ready.” Came the pleasant female voice of the Brobdingnag DA Jamie Kriegmonanich, whom oddly enough was the defense in this case. Jamie placed her hand on the desk so that Carrie could climb on. She carefully stepped into the giant blond's hand and almost lost her balance as she was whisked away. “So, this is how David feels.” she said aloud to herself. She swallowed as the door to the holding cell opened and she saw the giant brown haired teen sitting at an empty table in a prison jumpsuit. “Well here we go.” Carrie muttered.

 

Two hours later Jamie carried Carrie back out to the waiting area. “Thank you so much. You've provided a valuable service to us which will help further Brobdingnag-Lilliputian relations.” said Jamie. “You're welcome.” responded Carrie as loudly as she could. The giant blond smiled after setting her down turned and left the room. Carrie was glad it was done.

 

The interview was more disturbing than she had thought. It wasn't because of the terrible crimes or the demeanor of the subject, but the apparent normality she exhibited. This girl could have been any teenager that Carrie knew. There was no hint of sadism or violence that Carrie could find recalling her interview. The girl was normal.

 

Her diagnosis was temporary insanity. She knew David wouldn't like it, but he didn't have to know and she was certainly not going to discuss the details with him. He would be glad enough that it was over and she was safe. She had done the deed and would now be the beneficiary of a large monetary deposit which would enable her to have the wedding of her dreams to the love of her life. This is all that mattered to Carrie.

Chapter 3 – Test of Will by minuss

Chapter 3 – Test of Will

 

David was completely recuperated and Carrie came over and camped out on his property. “You think its dark enough?” Carrie asked. “Yeah. I think its safe.” David yelled not out of anger, but just so she could hear him properly. Carrie nodded and looked around as if she was about to steal from a cookie jar. She then stood up and pulled down her shorts and panties and lifted off her t-shirt over her head. She had no bra on.

 

Her breasts swung too and fro as she canopied David gathering her clothes. She quickly folded them and sat them next to his truck. She smiled down at her fiancee as she stepped over him straddling him. She then sat her giant ass down almost on top of him. David wasn't the least bit worried and just enjoyed the view because they had done this many times before.

 

When she had settled David was in between her legs right in front of her giant genitalia. Her slightly spread legs enclosed the campfire and most of the campsite. He never tired of seeing Carrie nude. “Come on you little perv. Quit gawking and strip.” ordered Carrie playfully. David obliged and was soon as naked as she was.

 

As soon as he was out of his clothes he took a running start and leaped onto Carrie's giant furry vulva. She smiled as he strained scaling her vagina. She felt a tingling on the back of her neck as his tiny feet protruded ever so tenuously into her slit. He used it as leverage to ease his ascent.

 

She felt her right hand, which rested on her knee, inch involuntarily down her inner thigh before she let it drop to the earth below. Part of her wanted to split her self open right then so her lover would fall into her completely, but she had decided to make him wait until they were married and if she gave in now it would render moot all the previous times she denied herself this pleasure.

 

His miniature hands tugged at her pubs using them like little ropes as he was just clearing her mounded flesh and had made it to the flatter area just above her slit. Despite the sensitivity of these hairs his weight was not enough to cause even the slightest discomfort to her. She had already leaned back on her elbows to give him some additional relief. He then waded through the last bit of bush and congratulated himself by flexing his tiny biceps in her direction.

 

He was entirely too cocky from this minor feat she decided so she sat up once again. David wasn't ready for the change in her orientation. He lost his balance and tumbled back they way he came. He grabbed frantically at her pubs as he fell back through her bush bouncing off one side of her labial mound to the other before landing with a thump on his tiny naked butt.

 

He lay flat on his back as he saw the undersides of her giant breasts heaving heartily from laughter. “Looks like coochy one and David zero.” she teased. She surveyed his situation from way above as he stood up and rubbed his sore little butt. “Oh you poor little guy. That was mean of me wasn't it. Here you go.” teased Carrie as she plucked his tiny body off the grass and put him back where he was before. His weight really was unnoticeable she realized after she dropped him on her navel above her bush.

 

David started running up her belly leaping over her belly button. He was making great time, but Carrie was in a mischievous mood and again began sitting up slowly increasing his incline. The climb became more and more difficult for tiny David and he began to first slowly slide down her, but as she sat up fully it once again turned into a quick tumble. Luckily for him she interceded after he fell through her bush, and caught him in her hand just before he hit the ground.

 

She lifted him to her face as he dangled from her index finger his tiny legs kicking, searching for solid ground. He was holding on for dear life clinging to her index finger and was really tired of being so easily handled by his giant fiancee. He knew she was just being playful, but she was sooo much bigger and stronger than he was that even this was too much for his infinitely smaller physical capabilities. Yet, he was too proud and found it too embarrassing to ask to be put down.

 

“You're getting a workout tonight honey.” She said as she laid back flat on her back still holding David maybe a foot above her breasts. “It'll do you good to add some strength. Why don't you do some pullups.” She advised watching his cute naked butt and legs flail from below. She could even see his package flapping between his legs, but just barely.

 

It was clear he was struggling, but for some reason she just held him there. She moved her middle finger below him providing some ground to stand on. David had a momentary reprieve, but before he could even release his grip on the giant index finger she lifted it and him up ever so slightly. He quickly strengthened his grip again as his legs were again airborne.

 

She lowered her hand closer to her breasts, but he was suspended six inches off them which was still very high to David. She slowly rotated her hand moving her fingers ever so slightly yet strategically; allowing his legs to touch her other fingers, but then raising or otherwise moving him out of reach before he could stand fully on them. She marveled at how even her feeblest movements were so profound for him. How she could provide him relief and then take it away so easily.

 

It was intoxicating. She never had explored this aspect of their relationship before. She justified it by reasoning that he needed the workout anyway. Besides he hadn't asked her to stop or be put down. All he had to do was ask for aid and she would surely provide it. She knew it was inevitable. She wasn't even tired at all. She was moving only her hand and fingers and with not that much effort, but for him it was an ever changing obstacle course taxing the limit of his physical abilities. He would need her help any minute.

 

David was nearly exhausted, but this was a battle of wills he realized. She was waiting for his plea for her to stop. It wouldn't come. He was no match for her in a real wrestling match which is why it was so important that he didn't give in during this match of wills. If she didn't let him down he decided he would fall before he asked her to do it.

 

She noticed him struggling more and more. His little limbs were shaking, but he still didn't ask her to stop. Why didn't he just ask her? Finally, after watching him almost fall twice she relented and gently deposited him between her giant breasts. “Whew! Some work out. I'm kind of pooped.” he said collapsing. His body was exhausted, but his spirits were soaring he had won his battle of wills.

 

She couldn't believe it! He was really going to fall before asking her for help. Silly man, yet the stiffness of his resolve had given her chills. He was willing to risk life and limb to simply prove a point. She was moist and wanted him bad. She watched him drift off into sleep nestled between her tits which dwarfed him, but at that moment to her he was the big man she had always thought she would end up with.

Chapter 4 – Double Trouble by minuss

Chapter 4 – Double Trouble

 

“We agreed to what?” asked David. “To go on a double date with Debra and Jake; her new boyfriend.” explained Carrie. “You're lucky you're so pretty I was supposed to go bowling with the guys. They'll never let me hear the end of it.” he moaned. “Oh, quit you're belly aching.” admonished Carrie as she fixed her hair. “It'll give you a chance to get to know my maid of honor better and we'll both get to meet her new boyfriend.” said Carrie bending over to get a better look at David's demeanor.

 

She was in a state of undress, since she was getting ready, and happened to be topless. Naturally, David was mesmerized by the sway of her gigantic tits. She caught him staring and blushed. “I'm up here perv.” she said playfully. “Oh, I know....yeah I don't mind getting to know them.” he recovered clearing his throat. He truly was the luckiest man a live he realized as his fiance smiled back and straightened up. “I'll make you forget all about bowling when we get back.” she promised.

 

David and Carrie were already at the restaurant and seated when Debra and Jake arrived. Carrie stood up to greet her friend and Jake. David took one look at Jake and rolled his eyes. Debra was robbing the cradle here. The kid looked to be just out of high school. He was very thin and almost a head taller than Debra and Carrie who were both equally very tall themselves and both in heels.

 

He had a visible tattoo on his forearm and was considerably under dressed for the restaurant they were in and compared to himself, Carrie, and even Debra who had a nice outfit even if somewhat revealing. Carrie gave Debra a hug and shook Jake's hand. “Nice to meet you Jake.” she greeted. “Very nice to meet you, girl. Damn, Debra didn't mention you was so fine.” responded Jake looking her up and down. Carrie blushed more out of embarrassment then flattery. “Thanks.” she quipped trying to be cordial.

 

“So where's the little guy?” Jake blurted a little too loudly in Carrie's opinion. “Hi David. You mind if I sit over there with you and Carrie?” said Debra scooting in before any response was given. “Its a little bit further from the door and I'm a little chilly.” she explained hugging her enormous chest. “Yeah girl you might put somebody's eye out if it gets too cold.” said Jake laughing at his joke as he slid in to the opposite bench.

 

“What up little man.” said Jake extending his pinky to David. David touched the large digit with his hand as in a hand shake before Jake pulled it back. “Its David.” said Carrie curtly as she sat down. “His name is David.” she said more politely a second time. “Well David you're one lucky little dude.” said Jake winking at Carrie. “Ehem. Your girlfriend is right here.” said Debra “You know I love you girl.” said Jake finishing by making a kissing noise and motion in Debra's direction.

 

Carrie was already having second thoughts about this double date. She should have known. Debra had been dating this guy for a month and the only thing she had shared was how well endowed he was. Probably because there were no other redeeming qualities. “So, what do you do Jake?” asked Carrie in a somewhat condescending manner that went undetected by Jake though not by anyone else.

 

Jake revealed that he was working at a restaurant, but was going to bar tend as soon as he turned twenty. Conversation was pretty ho hum through the salads and bread until Debra mentioned, “David is a police officer.” “Really.” laughed Jake. “I hate cops. They busted my friend Winky just last week for possession. Really little dude, you should do something else. A more respectable job like goat herding.” laughed Jake.

 

Jake's comments were becoming more rude towards David as the night progressed. This was easy for David to handle. He dealt with wanna be punks like Jake everyday and was immune to his witless banter. What was getting under David's skin was the increasing obviousness at which Jake was ogling Carrie. “Get your foot off my leg.” Carrie demanded.

 

“Jake, stop it!” chimed in Debra. “Or what? You all going to have mighty mouse lock me up?” laughed Jake. “Debra, we're leaving.” stated Carrie standing up. Jake stood up too. “You're so damn up tight. Guess you need a real man to loosen you up.” said Jake who reached out cupping her giant right breast in his left hand gave it a quick squeeze. This was all David could take. He promptly drew his side arm and opened fire on the giant.

 

Jake experienced what felt like sweat bee stings on his left hand. “You pig!” he yelled as he swatted David, who was at the edge of the table, with the back of his hand. Carrie screamed when he did this and began slapping and hitting Jake as hard as she could. Jake grabbed her by her shirt and flung her to the ground. Debra then sprang out of the booth and had picked up where Carrie left off. Finally, some other male customers and employees wrestled Jake out of the building and called the police.

 

Debra was breathing heavy trying to catch her breath as Carrie stood up with tears streaming down her beautiful face. “Where's David?” she wailed. Her and Debra looked over at the table where he had stood and saw no trace of him. They both leaned over the table and bench and began to scan the table and seats for him.

 

David landed 4 direct hits into Jake's hand before the inevitable response came. He braced himself, but went flying through the air as the giant hand punted him away. He hit something solid and began to slide downward rapidly. About the time he realized that it was Debra's chest that he slammed into he became helplessly wedged within her cleavage. He could see his fiancee attacking his assailant and then saw her being thrown to the ground.

 

“Carrie!” he screamed as his whole world began to shake violently. The motion caused him to slip completely between Debra's giant breasts which cost him his visibility of the situation at hand. He heard muffled grunts and panting accompanied by more violent shaking. When it all stopped he was pinned against one of her giant globes and her bra. He was completely immobilized. He yelled for help but the sound was squashed as completely as he was.

 

Carrie and Debra quickly began moving plates and checking in the bowls of food for David. Debra leaned in to check under a napkin and as she did so her boobs made contact with the table changing shape as their considerable weight began to distribute across the table surface. For David it was too much and he began to kick and scream as more and more pressure mounted on him. He felt two ribs break before the pressure instantly let up.

 

Luckily his struggles registered on Debra who felt first an itch and then an unexplained bump just under her right boob. She immediately stood up and thrust her hand down her shirt and under her tit. “Carrie, I found him!” she exclaimed as she fished him from beneath her gigantic globe. Carrie turned not even concerned as to where he had been.

 

“Let me see him. Oh, honey are you OK?” she asked snatching him from Debra's grasp. Boy was he glad to see her face; even with tears streaming down it and smeared makeup her beauty was irrepressible. “I'll live, but I think some of my ribs are broken.” he answered meekly. Carrie didn't really hear the response, but it didn't matter. She had already resolved to take him to the hospital in Mercerville.

 

“Damn dude! You just got rid of the crutches and now your laid up again!? You're going to have to start wearing Kevlar when you hang with Carrie and her friends.” teased John. “Yeah no kiddin'. I got a concussion from the thug wanna be and two cracked ribs from Debra's tit. She's our maid of honor.” explained David. “I'm going to have the Bardsville PD fax me the report. How in the hell does a tit crack someone's ribs?” asked John.

 

“Easy. You know Tina Thompson?” asked David finding a frame of reference for his buddy. “Hell yeah! She's stacked like a brick house.” John recalled. “Now imagine her Carrie's size and then imagine getting pinned under one of those puppies.” explained David. “Yep. That would probably do it.” reasoned John. “OK, well take it easy. We'll hold down the fort until you return.” said John on his way out.

 

“Hello.” answered David silencing the phone. “Hi sweetie.” he replied. “I feel fine now that the meds have kicked in. My pride will take longer to heal than these wounds will I reckon.” he admitted. Carrie felt horrible hearing those words. “Look you have nothing to be ashamed of. No one expects you to be able to take on a man hundreds of times your size.” consoled Carrie.

 

“I know. That's because the fact is I can't protect you from any threat that would actually be a danger to you. Any threat you couldn't protect yourself from. Just because this fact is obvious doesn't mean I have to like it or feel happy about it.” countered David. “That's not what I meant. You're the bravest man I know and you have saved me plenty of times. You certainly saved me the night we met.” she answered.

 

He smiled. Her efforts to cheer him up, though spirited, weren't working. Yet, he couldn't let her know that. So he put on a show and convinced her that he felt better about it. He didn't let her know that tonight was the first night that he had been with her where he truly felt only an inch tall. Oh well. He had chosen to marry a Gulliveran. He would learn to live with the moments like these. He would have to.

Chapter 5 – Three Lap Dances by minuss

Chapter 5 – Three Lap Dances

 

6 months later

 

“Come on you pansy! She has you for the rest of your life this is our night!” Carrie heard someone admonish David in the background. “Sorry, I know we were going to dinner, but the guys have planned my bachelor's party for tonight. Everyone's pitched in to the party fund I'm told. They've pulled out all the stops. Even the chief is coming.” he explained.

 

“Well I guess it can't be helped. What time do you think you'll be done?” She asked a little concerned about what the night's activities would entail. The answer she received only exacerbated her concern. “Yeah these things don't work like that. I won't be functional until tomorrow evening. I'll call you then. Love you.” he added to soften the blow. “Love you too.” she said as the call disconnected.

 

David wasn't kidding when he said the department had pulled out all the stops. Almost everyone was going. They drew straws to see who would have to stay and work since they needed to at least 2 “volunteers” to stay behind. Of course John did not have to draw as the best man nor did the chief of police as the boss. “Sorry about your luck Larry.” teased John to one of the unlucky officers that drew the second shortest straw.

 

“Yeah, yeah. What in the hell are you waiting for?” asked Larry. “Waiting on the chief he's supposed to...” “10-4....this is big daddy over.” interrupted John's radio. “Speak of the devil.” he said to Larry as he responded to the chief on the radio. “This is John. What's the hold up?” he asked. “Never mind, just go ahead and get the show on the road. I'll meet you at the first stop. Over and out.” responded the chief. “You heard the man!” John said to the crowd of cops. “Lets move'm out. First stop Chancy's” he bellowed.

 

Chancy's was the local strip club. David sat at a table with John watching the other officers crowd close to the stages where the dancers plied the trade. The women were pretty. Some were tall and others were short. They ranged from the voluptuous and top heavy type to the lean and athletic type. The top heavy girls seemed to be fond of smacking the patrons around the stage in the head with their large tits. The more athletic seemed to like to put their long legs on the men's shoulders and then gyrate their hips.

 

Of course there was one girl that had all the bases covered: tall, athletic, and busty. Naturally, this was the girl that the guy's had chosen to purchase a lap dance from for David. “I don't know.” responded David as the tall dark haired vixen - Star - approached. David was very tall for a Lilliputian, but so was Star.

 

She was wearing a thong, her heels, and an itty-bitty vest that barely covered her giant tits. Of course the vest came off during her routine. She carried a little purse that was stuffed with cash. When she reached David she sat down in his lap. “So, this is the lucky man?” she asked wiggling her smooth and mostly naked butt on his large cock stirring it to life.

 

“My how tall are you, handsome?” she asked realizing that he was taller than she was. “Six-five.” he answered. “You?” he asked. “Six-one.” she said standing up and taking his hand so that he would stand up too. He obliged her. “But in these I'm Six-seven. Which makes me taller than you.” She said unfastening her vest and freeing her giant tits. “So, where does your little woman measure up to? Here...” she asked raising his hand to her upper chest “...or here?” she went on sliding his down her smooth right boob to her large aureole.

 

David smiled and John burst out laughing. Star looked a little confused. “His fiancee is a Gulliveran. You know that giant woman you see lumbering around town from time to time?” explained John. “Oh....she's very pretty, but maybe I can change your mind about us little women.” she recovered dragging David to the back by the arm. When they got near the back of the place she put him in a private booth and told him the rules. Basically, that she could touch him, but he couldn't touch her.

 

She then stripped naked, but for her heels and proceeded to rub and grind her naked body against his. She tit boxed his head, she straddled his chair and rubbed her vagina on his crotch, stomach, and chest. She thrust her own hands under his shirt feeling his muscles and down his pants. All in all she did a very good job trying to convince him the benefits of a “smaller” woman, but her own curiosity got the better of her and after his lap dance was officially over she sat her naked ass down on his lap for some Q&A.

 

“I have to ask. How do you get a date with a woman like her?” she asked. David told her the story of how they met. “Okay, but how do you please her? I mean no offense. You are a ten for someone my size, but her pinky finger is bigger than you are?” Star asked, genuinely curious. So, David described how he explored her body and also how “they” had decided to wait until they were married before going all the way.

 

“I am guessing that by all the way you mean, inside of her right?” she pressed. “Yep. That's the only way that I can hope to please her in a normal sense.” he said. “I've been working out pretty hard the last year so I won't disappoint when the opportunity comes.” he stated. “I could tell.” she confirmed getting up and kissing him on the cheek – something usually not done in a strip club. “If you decide you ever want a smaller package just stop in and ask for Michelle.” offered Michelle who picked up her purse and walked back to the front.

 

“You ready for our next stop?” John asked more rhetorically then not as he guided David to the front and the exit. “Most of the guys are going to stay here or go home, but you, me, the chief, and as many that can fit have two more stops.” explained John as they exited. Just as they hit the parking lot they were hit by a gale force wind and a high pitched whine. David looked up and saw what looked like landing lights. It was the chief and he was driving a hovercraft!

 

“Them boys at Dyna corp said we could test drive one of these suckers before we decided whether or not to buy. I figured tonight was as good a time as any.” bellowed the chief after he landed the craft. John, David, the chief, and three others filled the vehicle to capacity and began the journey to the next stop. David recognized instantly where they were heading once they crossed into Bardsville. They were going to the Gulliveran strip club!

 

They landed the craft on the doorman's desk. “Where are you all going?” he asked half laughing as the tiny men disembarked. “Its my buddy's bachelor's party we're here to buy him a lap dance.” John explained over the bull horn. “You can't go in there. You're too little.” said the doorman seemingly stating the obvious. “You must be new. Unless you want a discrimination case on your hands you had better let us in.” threatened John.

 

The doorman's brow furrowed. “How are you paying?” he asked figuring that would end this little charade. “Plastic.” responded John pulling out a wallet sized device and keying some buttons. The doorman's register lit up with correct funds plus extra for the dance. “OK. Just give the girl your reference number when she asks for the cash.” the doorman relented opening up the room for them. They got back in and flew into the establishment.

 

They landed on a table occupied by three girl's working the room. “What the hell?” said the blond haired woman. There was also a brunette and a red head. All were large chested and bare breasted. “These are customers you ditz.” responded the red head smiling down at the tiny men. “What can we do for you boys?” asked the brunette leaning in for a closer look. Her giant boobs expanded as she leaned forward pressing them onto the table.

 

The tiny men huddled together. “Damn, David you're a lucky man. You get to come home to tits like this every night.” said one of the officers. “Alright guys which one should we get to give him the lap dance?” asked John. After the votes were tallied the red head was the victor. The huddle broke and John used the bullhorn to communicate with the girls. “Its my buddy's bachelor party and we bought him a lap dance at the door. We want you to give it to him red.” explained John.

 

“Sure. Which little guy is the lucky man?” she asked standing up and looming over the table which was a little taller than knee high. When the group identified David the girl simply plucked him off the table lifting him above her giant tits to her face. “Hold on tight honey.” she advised winking at him as she lowered him to her navel, pulled open her panties, and dropped him in.

 

David bounced once on the slick fabric and got a brief glimpse of her vagina covered in auburn fur, before the fabric pulled taught and pressed him against the giant pussy. David heard the other girls laughing and then red talking again. “I could get used to this.” he heard her say then was smashed into her vulva from outside pressure, likely from her hand, as she cupped her crotch and readjusted him before walking away.

 

David's world was dark and rocky as he felt himself move up and down and all around to loud music in the background. More than once he thought he was going to be sick. The shaking was sometimes violent so he entwined his arms into her pubs for fear of falling out of her panties to his death. For a moment the shaking seem to calm down and he felt like he was being lowered. Then the fabric that concealed him was pulled aside and when he looked out he notice a giant man with money in his mouth staring at him. She was doing her stage routine with him in tow!

 

The money fell out of the man's mouth and red quickly picked it up. “Holy shit! There's a little man in there.” he heard the giant say as the fabric snapped back over him. A few moments later and there was another man staring his way giving Red some money. “You weren't joking.” said the giant as the fabric once again snapped over him placing him in the dark. This process repeated itself a few more times.

 

David thought he was done, but he heard the DJ announce over the PA that “Storm” was giving a lap dance to a tiny bachelor and would be on stage for two more songs with her little customer. At the end of the next song there were twice as many giants with money to collect from. At the end of the third song he thought the collections would never end. Each giant seemed as surprised as the next when they saw him clinging for life to Storm's pubic hair.

 

The last customer that Storm was collecting from was a woman. “I had to see this for myself. You better hold on tight shorty.” he heard her say as she handed some money to Storm. Then the lights went out again and he felt himself rise up. She was walking again. He also heard some talking. Then a giant hand descended from above and the fingers of her hand clamped on him, like the mechanical claw game, and he was lifted out of his panty prison.

 

Storm was smiling at him. “I hope you liked your dance tiny.” she said winking and setting him on the bar. She sat down on a stool and sighed as her large heavy breasts came to rest on the bar right in front of him. “People don't realize how much weight a big set of boobs has. My shoulders and back get sore from carrying them around all day and then shaking them for you guys at night.” complained Storm, yet still smiling.

 

David just smiled back up at Storm and her giant breasts. He didn't have a bull horn like John. So, with the music and background noise it would be impossible for him to communicate at this distance. He also realized that he had no way to get back with his group or even off the bar. These last thoughts began to worry him a little.

 

“We get a lot of you little Lilliputian bachelors you know. You just can't seem to get enough of our building sized boobs and butts. Here honey. Its no fun talking to myself.” said Storm as she opened a tiny side pocket of her cash purse and offered David a bull horn. “Hello. Can you hear me?” asked David. “Loud and clear. So, you like the view down there? You can climb on them if you want to, but it will cost you twenty extra.” offered Storm scooting forward a little expecting him to jump at the opportunity like they all did.

 

Feeling crowded by Storm's giant tits David backed up. “No that's OK.” responded David. Surprised Storm pressed him. “You're never going to get another chance to play on boobies like these sweetie.” she said leaning in allowing the flesh from her giant globes to roll even closer to him. “No, really, they're lovely, but my fiancee's are about the same size.” David added proudly. This woman looked bustier then Carrie, but it was an illusion because she was shorter. David reckoned the actual size of the boobs were the same as Carrie's 38D's.

 

“Yeah. I know you love your woman and I'm sure she has big boobies. They might even be bigger proportionally, but you can't climb on them. You can't straddle her nipple or slide down into her cleavage. You can on these....and for only twenty more.” Storm was sure he was sold. “Actually, I can. My fiancee is taller than you are and her boobs are just as big.” responded David. She finally understood.

 

“You mean you're marrying one of us big girls...get out!” She paused. “You little stud.” complimented Storm smiling and plucking him off the bar to examine him more closely. David braced himself as her finger and thumb descended quickly and clamped onto his body lifting him up. He looked normal, maybe a little tall for his kind, but who could really tell. “You're not fibbing are you?” she asked as she held him under her scrutinizing gaze.

 

“No, ma'am. I try not to lie to women over 400 feet tall.” he added. “Ha! Funny too.” She laughed smiling and setting him on her large swollen nipple. His little legs immediately locked onto it. “Yeah. I believe you. You feel like you've been here before. Whenever I give one of you little guy's a dance I've always wondered what it would be like to date one of you or to be truly intimate. Does she put you in?” Storm asked.

 

“We play, but we decided to save that until we're married.” explained David not sure why he was being so frank with these strippers tonight. He guessed the alcohol had a lot to do with it, but the strippers were genuinely curious which made their questions easier to answer. “That's sweet.” responded Storm. “I would give almost anything if my ex was your size. I'd step on him...right after I stepped on that slut he slept around with...or maybe I'd eat her, but she'd probably give me indigestion.” she imagined out loud. David shuttered at the imagery, and hoped he never got divorced from Carrie.

 

“Your girl probably loves being in control. That's probably why its working.” Storm speculated changing the subject. “Actually she's not assertive with me. We discuss everything.” corrected David. “Oh, come off it! You're telling me she lets you decide what to watch and where to go for dinner?” she asked. “We take turns.” he defended. “What about when you piss her off?” pressed Storm. “We debate.” responded David.

 

“She's better than me. If you pissed me off I would make you sleep in my dirty panties or shoes or something.” said Storm plucking David off her nipple. “If you were mine you certainly wouldn't be here. I'd put you in my purse and walk your tiny ass right out the door.” she said as she dropped David into her cash purse and shut him in. “Hey. You can't do this. Let me out!” he pleaded over the bull horn. Fearing that he was about to be abducted by a giant and from the sounds of it sadistic stripper.

 

“Hey!” called David to anyone who could hear as the giant purse opened again and Storm's familiar fingers fished him out. “Quit your whining. I was just carrying you over to your friends. You were getting a little uppity. I had to put you back in your place shorty.” teased Storm as she set him down on the table and walked away. His friends looked like they had made the booby donation as they were all playing on the other two girls' boobs.

 

When they were finished climbing the guys regrouped and boarded the hovercraft for their last stop: Brobdingnag. Yep, the biggest of the big. These women would put even Storm, Carrie, & Debra to shame. David's fiancee and her friend would only be an inch tall in comparison and David and his crew would be nearly microscopic, but they were going nonetheless.

 

The hovercraft was fast. In a half an hour they were already in the suburbs of Deatsville, which is where they let the autopilot take over. They simply keyed the destination and the Deatsville transport network took them straight there. “So has anyone been to this place?” asked one of the officers. No one replied. In fact, none of the Lilliputians in the car had even seen a real live Brobdingnagan male or female except the chief who didn't like to talk about the war.

 

When their hovercraft exited the transport network they were not greeted by a giant woman as expected. They entered a line that lead to several desks where normal size though scantily clad Lilliputian women were sitting and taking the door fees. Apparently, the Brobdingnagan strip club was a popular destination for the young males and lesbians of Deatsville.

 

When the group had advanced through the line and reached one of the desks a cute bikini-clad brown haired Lilliputian woman greeted them. “Hi I'm Angela your purchasing agent. Will you be going to the public viewing gallery or going on an adventure tour?” she asked smiling. “Uh, well we're not sure. Our friend here is getting married and we're here because of his bachelor's party.” replied John. The woman smiled. “Well bachelor's parties usually purchase an all inclusive adventure tour. It includes admittance to the public galleries and an exploration excursion on a nude Brobdingnagan dancer with access to her legs, feet, belly, hips, tits, butt, and vagina and include some optional face time. These tours last about two hours. All for 300 a person.” explained Angela.

 

“Well we were hoping for something more personal. We bought lap dances at the other clubs we have been to tonight.” stated John. “We have private dance sessions and exploration sessions, but you can't afford them.” she said frankly. “Try us. How much?” pressed John.

 

Angela rolled her eyes. “A private dance is 10000 and a private dancer guided excursion is 50000. Look before you get angry and start yelling at me remember that these women are landscapes compared to us. During the excursions they make 300 a person and have an average of 1000 people on them at any given time. So, it really isn't worth their time to give a private anything unless the price is very high.” Angela explained. “The excursions are pretty intimate. You can get face time with her and cover all her sensual areas. Its a pretty good deal.” she informed them.

 

“You sold us. We'll get one of those for our bachelor here and I think we all want to join him.” said John looking around at the other officers who all nodded in agreement. “OK. That's 1800 total. Please slide your card.” she instructed John who complied. “OK. Please step into the next room for your training and accident release.” she motioned and then greeted the next group.

 

During the mandatory training they were greeted by a completely clothed, but hot Lilliputian woman. She explained that her name was Kim and that her job was to keep them alive. She explained that the law required her to inform them that no less than 16 Lilliputians had died during these excursions usually from falling, but if we followed the rules we had nothing to worry about. She then gave them a briefing of the said rules which pretty much could be summed up by obey your guides.

 

After the training the Bachelor's party was herded through a long corridor with a looping video of the busty blond haired stripper who was 'hosting' them on her body during the excursion. Aside from the content the queue management techniques were akin to what one would find in a mouse inspired theme park. She was naked in the video and seemed to have a bubbly personality. The video was short at only around 5 minutes long.

 

It consisted of her greeting everyone and introducing herself. She introduced herself as Vertigo. Then she gave her measurements and translated those measurements to the Lilliputian scale. Needless to say she was astronomically large. The video ended with some cheesy graphics comparing her size and body to various Lilliputian landmarks and everyday items like cars and houses. After the third rerun the group started wondering if they had made the right decision in coming, but then they exited the corridor into an open area where Vertigo herself was standing.

 

The guy's jaws fell agape at the shear size of her. She stood impossibly tall towering over everyone. Hell, her toes towered over everyone. David finally looked away from this....this...goddess is really the only label that applied to a being so much larger and more powerful than him. He was glad that he was too young to have fought against her people. He surveyed his surroundings. He noticed that their were around a thousand guys and 20 hot, but fully clothed (likely a safety precaution David reasoned) Gulliveran women.

 

David felt a whoosh of air after which he was enveloped in shadow and then pandemonium ensued as as Vertigo's giant foot loomed maybe a thousand feet over head. Giggling could be heard as the goddess wiggled her giant toes. “Just teasing boys. I love doing that.” Vertigo said as she removed her enormous foot from the sky. Some of the guys around David were visibly shaken, but none in his party as it had happened too fast and they were much too drunk to react quickly to anything.

 

The ground shook noticeably as she planted her giant foot to the side of the mob. Her other foot was on the other side. The tiny customers looked up, then up, and up some more. Her long smooth legs led to her pelvis and hips centered by her pussy clothed only in a forest of blond hair over a couple of miles above. From their angle David and his crew could also see the bottom of her butt cheeks. Both her hands were on her hips at the curve as she peered at them over her naked mountain sized tits.

 

“Well hello. I'm Vertigo and I'm about to let you boys climb on my body. This seems a little distant.” She said so she sat down right in front of the group. Her legs extended out way passed the mob on both sides. She rested her arms on her knees and her massive tits hung over head. Her stadium sized pussy sat proudly just in front of them and just above the very bottom of her butt crack which curved up to meet it. “This is much cozier.” Vertigo explained.

 

“Well before we get started do I have any bachelor's?” She asked. David and about 40 other guys raised their hands and howled. “OK girls round'em up.” Vertigo commanded. At this the smaller giantesses quickly segregated the bachelor's from the rest of the rabble. “Before the your exploration starts I give all my bachelor's a dance. Now since a lap dance pretty much involves a naked woman like me rubbing my stuff all over guys like you one might ask how are we going to do this? Well watch and learn and if you like what you see be sure to spread the word far and wide. OK put'em on” commanded Vertigo who dropped her hand to the ground.

 

About five of the smaller giantesses scooped up the tiny bachelor's by the handful, including David, and carried them over and onto the Vertigo's giant hand. She then lifted the tiny women and tinier men up to pussy and used her other hand's two largest fingers to peel her outer lips open. The smaller giantesses then snatched up each bachelor and one by one rubbed him against the slick flesh of Vertigo's inner labia. When everyone was done she lowered them back to join their friends who greeted them heartily.

 

“OK lets get everyone on.” commanded Vertigo. At this all the smaller giantess helpers began putting the tiny guys and themselves onto Vertigo's hand which could have held all the men, but twenty inch tall women would make it a little crowded so she used both hands. Once everyone was in the palms of her hands she simultaneously lifted them up and laid on her back. She then rested palms up against her hips. Once again the smaller giantesses helped everyone onto Vertigo.

 

“OK. Before I turn you boys loose. One thing: stay away from the undersides of my boobs. The one tiny guy that died on me got crushed underneath. My helpers will see that you stay out of trouble. Other than that enjoy me.” commanded Vertigo. The receptionist was right. Vertigo truly was a landscape.

 

David's group started at her pussy as did most of the guys. Despite the attention it got it didn't seem crowded in the least due to its utter immensity. The bachelor's expedition ventured to the opening which was guarded by 2 Gulliveran women on each side to prevent the Lilliputian's from falling or climbing in. Still it was quite a view. The giant slit was at least a thousand feet long to them maybe more. Realizing that their time was limited they did not linger and started the long hike towards Vertigo's massive chest.

 

It took them five minutes to escape the massive bush and another five minutes to reach the bowl shaped belly button of their goddess host. It was guarded by a helper, but she allowed the guys to get close and peer down the dark hole. After they saw that site they pressed on to her enormous tits imposing themselves on the skyline. Each under-boob was guarded by three Gulliveran women instructing the onlookers to climb them from the other side.

 

David and his group diverted around as instructed and another ten minutes and they were out of breath and almost to the peak having just crossed onto the darker rougher skin of Vertigo's aureoles. Another couple minutes and the group reach the base of a giant nipple that rose to the wastes of the giant Gulliveran women guarding it which numbered at two per nipple. They were ferrying groups of Lilliputian men to the top and back down again.

 

Finally it was David and his entourage's turn so they stepped into the palm of one of the helper giantesses and were quickly lifted up to the top of the nipple. “Now watch your step boys and if I see you getting to close to the edge I'm taking you off.” Warned the beautiful giantess as she emptied them onto the porous nub. Her warnings were not for naught as some of the pores that covered the nipple were large enough to put a leg in for the tiny guys.

 

Carefully they walked around the flat top of the nipple which had a diameter probably a hundred feet across. “That's far enough.” Instructed a giantess as the group ventured to within about ten feet of the edge. The view was magnificent. They could see the entire plain of her stomach they had just marched across and her bush in its entirely. Further on her long toned legs stretching literally for miles. There were telescopes that took coins which they used and could see some of their brethren walking around on her legs and some even rappelling down her toes and feet.

 

They could also see the other boob and its nipple with tiny guys atop it waving back at them. Turning the another ninety degrees they could see Vertigo's face as she lay with her head on a pillow. Her deep blue eyes blinked occasionally and she smiled back at them all, yet to no one in particular. She had a listening device in her ear which David guessed was connected to the radio's that all the giantess helpers had.

 

The group decided to hike over to her other boob, which they did and lost another 20 minutes in the excursion. After they completed this they made their way back down and into the valley between the breasts which made them realize how small they really were as they craned their necks to see the tops of the boobs they were just atop. Then their bones shook as Vertigo made an announcement. “Okay boys were flipping in five. Girls round'em up.” commanded Vertigo.

 

One of the giantesses guarding the southern exit of Vertigo's cleavage valley approached and commanded that they climb into her hand. She collected a dozen more guys carried them to the curve of Vertigo's hips where the rest of the mob was being deposited. The giantess explained that Vertigo was going to flip over and let them explore her back half. However, those that would rather ask questions of her could stay on the ground in front her face and talk with her. The ass men were carried to the right hip and the others were carried to the left hip.

 

Once everyone was accounted for Vertigo raised her hands and the giantesses carried the guys into her hands ass men into the right and communicators in her left. She then sat up and spun around. She held up her passengers just above her giant tits which were swaying slightly from the movement. “One sec and I'll have everyone situated.

 

David and his group were on the ass men hand with about 75% of the guys and around the same percentage of the giantesses. It was a little crowded, but they didn't have to wait long. Vertigo sat her other hand on the ground and after that group hoped off she smiled back at her right hand. “And now for my little ass men.” she said.

 

She laid on her breasts which in turn rested on her pillow. She then carefully moved her hand around to the small of her back making sure to keep her palm upright. When she sat it on the vast plain of her back. The giantesses quickly got everyone off and communicated this back to Vertigo who's hand swiftly lifted off.

 

Once on her back David and his group marched to her hillock buttocks. Again the giantesses guarded Vertigo's giant crevice diligently. His group got as close as they were allowed and peered down into the abyss that was Vertigo's butt crack. He would never want to get caught in between these massive cheeks he decided. They marched along the crack until it curved back down towards her pussy and giantesses guided them away from the steeper slop. They then clamored down a steep grade into the clefts of her butt on below her left cheek. They way back up was much more difficult and consumed most of their remaining time.

 

The whole time David could heard Vertigo talking as he and most of the other guy's explored her butt in earnest. He listened in: “Yes. I am married to a wonderful man. No. I've never dated a Lilliputian and to be honest I wouldn't. Our size difference is just too much. Could I have dated a Gulliveran? No, probably not and for the same reason. Have I ever eaten any Lilliputian's? There's always one of you that asks that. Yes I have, but it was totally by accident. I had a salad once that had Lilliputian's in the dressing, but that was around ten years ago.”

 

After another twenty minutes the time was up and Vertigo instructed her helpers to once again get everyone into her hands. When this was done she smiled as she stood up. “Going up.” She then lifted everyone up to a transparent platform that was even with her chin even while she was standing. David looked down and understood how she got her name.

 

“We had this installed so you could guys could see the world from my point of view. See way down there to your right? The next group is coming in. Well its been great sharing my body with you. I hope to see some of you out in the public viewing areas sometime or back here again.” She lowered slightly and scanned us with a giant blue eye that contained an iris close to a hundred feet in diameter. It winked and then she turned and greeted the next group by also pretending to step on them.

 

The giantesses told the mob they could wonder through the public viewing areas at will which were physically separated from the club by transparent barriers like the one they were standing on. David and his group took them up on the offer and began to explore these areas which were large. They included a transparent bar, transparent stripper poles, and even some transparent stages and chairs. The guys wondered around for another hour two getting their fill of mountain sized breasts and stadium sizes snatches before calling it a night.

Chapter 6 – What's good for the goose... by minuss

Chapter 6 – What's good for the goose...

 

A full day after his party David made it back into work refreshed from the recuperation time the chief allowed him. He hadn't talked to Carrie yet, but this was by design. He wanted to surprise her by dropping by in one of the new hovercraft that the department had taken delivery for. Now, he could be at her place in 20 minutes easily.

 

The work day was uneventful for David, but long. He had to cover a half shift for one of his fellow officers that called in sick. Add to that the fact that there hardly was ever any excitement in his tiny hamlet. The last time he even drew his sidearm while on duty was when he drew it on Carrie and Debra over a year ago. He didn't count shooting Jake, because he was off duty and outside the city limits. When his shift ended he immediately accelerated high above Mercerville and towards Carrie's apartment. Despite the late hour he still wanted to see his beautiful bride to be.

 

When David arrived he heard female laughter from within. The apartment door was shut, but there was mail in the slot on the door which provided an opening for him and his craft. When he made it in he quickly saw what all the commotion was for. She was having her bachelorette party!

 

There were 8-10 friends of Carrie's some that he had met before some that he hadn't. They were in various states of undress some were naked, some were in bras and/or panties only, some had pajamas on. All of them were plastered. He could smell the booze in the air.

 

He saw Debra standing buck ass naked in the middle of the group. She was way to slutty and wild for David to ever be attracted to, but despite this fact he could not deny she was a perfect physical specimen. The shear size and shape of those tits made them true wonders and despite his love for Carrie he gawked for a moment has he hovered at a safe distance. He then located his fiancee standing next her friend thankfully still in her bra and panties.

 

“You know Debra. Most bachelorette parties are nights on the town. Leave it to you to turn Carrie's into a drunken orgy.” said Tina who was topless herself. “Hey I have a reputation to uphold. Besides, why should Carrie be the only girl that gets to know what its like to have a little man slave.” “Oh stop it.” interrupted Carrie playfully admonishing her friend.

 

“Oh you know I like David girl, but why don't you let one of our little boy toy friends do his job and go to work on you?” “I am saving myself for David, you all have fun though. Uh oh, I think I need to puke again...” Carrie held her hand over her mouth and turned to go to the restroom in the hall. “Whatever....ya prude.” called Debra playfully smacking Carrie's butt as she turned and left for the restroom.

 

“Boy toys!?” David said aloud to himself. He had to get a closer look. He parked his craft on the banister dividing the living room and kitchen and pulled out some binoculars. He jumped out and walked about forty feet away so he could get a view of the coffee table around which the girls sat. He saw half empty bottles of booze, shot glasses, someone's panties, and then he saw another three hovercraft each the size of a large van.

 

They had colorful writing on the side that read: “The Toy Boys Entertainment Co.” There was smaller writing below that was hard to make out, but said something about catering to the Gulliveran escort market. Realization struck, it was a Lilliputian male strippers group. Evidently they specialized in serving Gulliveran clients.

 

“I don't know why she doesn't realize its not the same as having sex. I mean my dildo is 10 times bigger than these tiny guys.” Debra went on in a hushed tone to the group. “But Debbie her little man is the same size.” responded another friend. “My point exactly. He's too little to count also. After their honeymoon she's still going to be a virgin. I mean I have two of them in me right now and I can barely feel them and these guys are professionals. Come on boys get to work.” Debra said as she tugged on two strings of twine hanging from her vagina.

 

“Debra not everyone is as slutty as you are. She wants to make sure he's the first little man that gets put in. I think its sweet.” said a petite girl in pj's. “You would agree with her.” responded Debbie. “You wouldn't know what to do with a dick if one slapped you in the face little Miss Goodie Two-shoes.” Debra attacked.

 

David's view was blocked by a large white wall then something struck him knocking him to the ground. “What the?” he heard a female voice mutter. He dizzily looked up. A naked butt cheek had blocked his view and knocked him to the ground – not to mention senseless. One of the giant women had leaned her ass on the counter right where he was! He never saw her coming. It must have been the tunnel vision caused by the binoculars. She was turning around! He was so busted. It really was not what it seemed. He had just wanted to visit his fiancee and now they would all think he was some peeping Tom.

 

The girl turned around. He didn't recognize her. She was pretty. She had short curly dark hair and dark brown eyes. Her heavy naked tits almost obscured her face. She looked to have a rack close to the size of Carrie's but she was much shorter. David's gaze fell down her curvy body to her curly dark bush pushing its way toward him. “Looks like one of our boy toys is shy.” she said as she plucked him off the counter.

 

She lifted him up to her chin. “You're supposed to be naked little man.” she said. David felt drunk just from the booze on her breath. He tried to fight her but, she was just too big and easily pulled/ripped his clothes off and in less than twenty seconds he stood totally nude in the palm of her hand. “There that's not so bad now is it tiny? You're quite the little stud.” She said as she felt him over with her giant fingers.

 

She then carried him over to the love seat and plopped down. Waves of energy traveled through her giant breasts. David looked around there were tiny naked men dancing on the ladies' crotches and legs. At least one other girl besides Jenny & Debra was naked and had a string protruding from her pussy like the two hanging from Debra's vagina. “Jenny, you'll need to tie a string to his leg if you want to put him in.” Debra said as she walked over and handed her the the string.

 

David called out to Debra, but his voice could not be heard above the ambient party noise. David's chance for salvation followed her beautiful naked butt to the sofa. She sat down and pulled two men out of her twat each attached to a string. “Pour me another shot boys your useless in there.” commanded Debra who set them on the coffee table.

 

“He must have lost his mask too.” said Jenny his captor who reached down and retrieved a tiny oxygen mask from somewhere on the coffee table. David again struggled feverishly, but his resistance was almost imperceptible to Jenny who easily squeezed his legs together with her fingers and tied some twine around them. When her knot was complete she lifted him up dangling him upside down before her pretty brown eyes.

 

“Now lets get this mask on you.” she said her eyes burning bright with lustful anticipation. David tried once again to fight, but again it was pointless. As powerful as his biceps, triceps, and pectorals were to the men and women of his size they couldn't help him against Jenny one of Carrie's college girlfriends.

 

She used her fingers and held his arms to his side and put the mask on him and before he could pull it off she unceremoniously shoved him headfirst into her moistened cunt. He could hear her muffled voice talking to him encouraging him to please her. Occasionally, he felt a tug on his legs from the string, but that was it. He was entombed within her. Of his many recent size related humiliations this one took the cake.

 

He was unsure how long he was inside. He felt Jenny get up a couple of times and walk around. He heard her laughing. Finally, he felt the string stiffen and the slick pussy walls slid around him until he was pulled out. He saw her harry pussy spinning and the room spinning as she lifted him up in the air. He saw his fiancee sitting in her bra and panties still on the other side of the coffee table next to Debra who was still totally nude. “Yeah Carrie! This is your party you should use one. Maybe you can give this little boy toy some inspiration.” said Jenny.

 

David then felt himself flying through the air until he smacked into his fiancees soft pliant tit flesh and slid down into her plunging cleavage. “You expect me to take the little man you just had shoved up your va-jay-jay and what? Put him in mine? Ewww. No way!” Carrie stated as she pulled the slimy little man from between her tits. He was still warm from Jenny's cunt. She held him before her face. The look of disgust was unmistakeable.

 

That look was for him. David could see it even through the fogged up mask. She didn't know it was him, but it was. How could he ever marry her when this blind taste test said it all. She was a goddess and he was a little worm wiggling on the end of a string. As the viscous cycle of self loathing began to take hold Carrie's look of disgust changed. It went from recognition, to shock, to concern all in about a heartbeat. “Oh my god!” she said as she pulled the mask off the tiny man.

 

“Its David! What the fuck!” screamed Carrie as she quickly undid the knot around his ankles. Jenny put her hand over her mouth and quickly stumbled over to Carrie her giant tits couldn't help but bang off each other as she did so. “Carrie I didn't know. I'm so sorry. I thought he was one of the escorts.” Carrie quickly stood up clutching David to her chest. She was a head taller than Jenny. “Get out of my sight you little troll!” Carrie screeched.

 

“All of you! This party....this orgy is over!” screamed Carrie. “You heard her girls lets clean up. But Carrie it was an honest mistake. There's no need to go off on Jenny. What in the hell was he doing here anyway?” asked Debra. “Shut the fuck up Debra! What does it matter? That little whore just had sex with my fiancee, intentional or not, that's a big fucking deal. Don't you dare try and smooth it over.” vented Carrie.

 

“Fine. You don't want me to smooth things over? You're right she had sex, if you want to call it that, with him by mistake. If he wasn't an inch tall there would have been no mistake.” added Debra. “Just get the fuck out! Everybody out!” screamed Carrie. Debra realized there was no consoling Carrie in her current state. She saw that her two cunt slaves had finally got her shot fixed. She downed it, retrieved her clothes, and left.

 

David explained that he had come to show her his new ride. He didn't want to talk about what had just happened. He just wanted to leave. Carrie helped retrieve his ripped uniform and got him in his hovercraft and he left. She broke down in tears as she shut the door after him turning and sliding down it. This was never going to work.

Chapter 7 – Inner Demons by minuss

Chapter 7 – Inner Demons

 

David had nightmares for a couple of nights. The whole scene repeating. Jenny effortlessly over powering him and shoving him in her hungry cunt. Pulling him out and laughing at his pitiful performance. Tossing him into Carrie's cleavage. He felt himself slip between her giant bra-covered breasts and then a moment later being pulled out. He felt their smooth softness rubbing against his rib cage and legs. Felt the cool of the air as she lifted him out. He saw the disgust on her face as he was lifted and held out at arms length.

 

Then she recognized that it was him. Disgust became revulsion. “Ewww, David how could you?” she said letting go of the string. He fell on the floor somehow surviving. She stood up and lifted her giant barefoot and slowly moved it over him. It blotted out all light in the world. In the background he heard Debra's voice as the giant foot descended: “I told you this wouldn't work out. Now we can go clubbing and pick up some real men.” The foot made contact with his body. He woke up in a jolt drenched in sweat. He looked at the clock. 4:17am.

 

He had to be up at 6 anyway so he decided to go for a run. He had to get over this. Carrie and he had talked. He had convinced her that he was fine, but he knew he wasn't yet. He was raped, and the sad part was he couldn't even blame the person who did it. She would have stopped if she had known he wasn't a stripper. His best efforts to resist her could not even get across that simple fact. He ran harder.

 

His self defense mechanisms began kicking in. She never met him and did not recognize him. Furthermore, her actions completely caught him by surprise. He thought he was going to get labeled a peeping Tom not become a sex toy. She was drunk and horny and the speed at which it all happened barely left anytime to react much less communicate with her.

 

Clearly it wasn't his fault, but it really wasn't Jenny's fault either. He had convinced Carrie not to rescind her invitation. It was simply an accident; a misunderstanding. It wasn't like she was ugly. She had a nice body and pretty face. Most guys would have loved to have been in his shoes that night. After all had he not been trying to climb into Carrie for months? Now he at least knew what to expect when that finally happened. He definitely would need a breathing mask. He began to feel better and slowed to a jog for the last mile to cool down.

 

 

The phone rang. It was Debra. Carrie had been avoiding her calls for almost a week, but decided to go ahead and pick up. After all she was the maid of honor and the wedding was only two days away. The rehearsal was tommorow night. “Hello Deb.” Carrie greeted after picking up the phone. “Thank goodness you picked up. I was afraid I wouldn't get a chance to talk with you before tommorow night.” explained Debra.

 

“I'm sorry things went down the way they did. I'm sorry about what I said. I just wish the night hadn't happened at all.” Debra apologized. “Accepted. I was sooo mad at Jenny, but David of all people convinced me not to dis-invite her. Can you believe that? He's one never ending surprise.” Carrie said. Debra was surprised too. Maybe Carrie and David had something that transcended their size difference as Carrie had been insisting. They seemed to bring out the best in each other.

 

Maybe she was the villain in this story and not the faithful friend to Carrie she saw herself as. She did not like the feeling this realization engendered. She wasn't the villain she was sure of it. Yet, Carrie was hooked and soon would be taken away from her forever by some little worm of a man. This fear jolted Debra.

 

“Debra are you there?” asked Carrie. “Uh, yeah.” responded Debra. “So, the rehearsal is tommorow night. We're going to eat at Fred's steakhouse after.” explained Carrie. “OK, look I'll see you tommorow night. I've gotta go.” Debra spit out quickly. “Okay.” Carrie responded confusingly as Debra hung up.

 

 

David was scheduled to work up until the day before rehearsal which was the day before the wedding meaning that today was his last day of work for a while. He did this because he and Carrie had planned a two week honeymoon to an all inclusive resort that accommodated both Lilliputian and Gulliveran couples; though they admitted that they rarely saw a mixed couple like them, but insisted it would not be a problem. He was about to leave to get ready for the rehearsal when his desk phone rang. “Hello, this is officer Colt.” David gave his standard greeting.

 

“Hi David this is Debra. I really have to talk with you in person. Can you meet me at my place?” she asked. He thought it was a little odd, but it sounded very important. “Uh sure. Give me the directions.” He wrote the directions down as she said them and then hung up the phone. “Now what in the hell could she want?” he asked aloud to himself as he grabbed the keys to the hovercraft and left the building.

 

 

David called and alerted Debra that he was outside. She opened the door and he was hovering about chest level. She was wearing a large gray T-shirt and some running shorts. Really nothing risque, but her body made anything she wore seem revealing. She had a bra on, but dents still formed pushing out from the shirt where her large nipples seemed to audibly announce their presence to anyone in front of her. Though the bra dampened these dents and ultimately constrained the motion of her boobs as she walked it squeezed and lifted her bust creating dramatic cleavage and thrusting them far from her chest.

 

Though the T-shirt was oversized the immensity of each cup formed a cleavage valley visible through the shirt. He knew she had large boobs, his ribs could attest to that, but only now could he truly comprehend her incredible size. Carrie was big, but Debra's chest went to a whole new level. He was embarrassed at the attention he involuntarily paid to her chest, but he was only human. Realizing she had noticed his stare he blushed lowering his craft to belly level.

 

She put her right hand on the curve of her hip. “Come in, David.” She said turning and walking to her couch. Even her jersey shorts reveled a tight panty line and clefts formed under each butt cheek as she made the distance to her couch and plopped down. Her chest shook once, even her reinforced bra could not completely eliminate the momentum of her giant tits. David landed on her coffee table and got out of his hovercraft retrieving a bull horn, that was standard police equipment, as he did so.

 

“What's on your mind?” he asked noticing he had landed on a year book. “Double E 44. I've had these girls for a long time. In fact, what you see before you is pretty much how I've looked since the 8th grade.” she said. David knew exactly what she was talking about, but played dumb. “Huh?” he blurted back.

 

“Oh come on. I might be blonde, but that number wasn't my IQ.” she clarified crossing her arms over her belly and grabbing the hem of the T-shirt in each hand. She then lifted it over her head. As she did so she arched her back and David could hear the fabric of the bra stretching at the increase in pressure. He heard a soft pop as the front of her bra unclasped violently and her giant jugs literally exploded outward. Forcing free from their white fabric prison. The neck of her shirt hung on her chin so she shook her head imparting some motion to her tits causing the defeated bra cups to shrink under and/or to the sides of her giant globes. She got the shirt over her head and flung it behind the sofa.

 

Her hair was a little messy and she blew some strands out of her face. “As you can tell even that measurement is a bit too small for me. Do you know what its like to walk around in this body in the 8th grade? At five-eleven and a half the tallest girls and boys were only shoulder high. Most stood about boob level; some even shorter. They called me top heavy Debbie and made hooting noises when I would walk by in the halls.” she let out a pained laugh.

 

“The teachers, most being female, figured I was a little tramp since I never had clothes that quite fit because of my rapid and early development. They were all a head shorter or more. Even the male teachers...” she trailed off seemingly lacking energy to finish the sentence. David's heartbeat jumped. He got a feeling which he had only felt from his recent nightmares and was backing slowly towards the hovercraft, but he was too far away.

 

Debra casually leaned in and plucked it off the coffee table. The size of her tits and the edge of the table are all that prevented him from getting crushed beneath them. She held it between her finger and thumb examining it quickly before sitting it on the table to the left of the sofa. It was much too far a jump for David, she literally had taken escape off the table, but at least he still had the bull horn.

 

“That's good. You tried to leave. You always seem to do the right thing or at least try to. That's probably why Carrie's so fond of you. Maybe you really are the great guy she thinks you are, but you're also the size of a mouse and she deserves better. If you can't protect yourself from weak little Jenny how can you ever hope to protect Carrie?” Debra attacked.

 

Debra's reference to Jenny stung. “The biggest threat to Carrie recently was your thug boyfriend Jake!” he shot back. “Ex-boyfriend. I can't help it that nice guys seem to flee from me, but I can't have you fleeing until I'm done. I'll give you're little jet back to you then, but first we have to have our heart to heart.” Debra explained putting her hand over her upper chest.

 

He tried not to look, but he simply couldn't help himself. Her boobs were so enormous and full and they were right in front of him. His gaze dropped from her hand to her big brown aureoles, and then to the large nub centered in the middle. It was as long as he was tall easy and it didn't even appear stiff yet! No straight man in his position could keep from stealing a peak or two at least.

 

“Ehem, I'm up here. I knew it! So you're not the little saint she thinks you are.” Debra stated. “What the fuck Debra! I came here concerned about you and you hold me against my will and start stripping. What am I supposed to look at? My fiancee's giant slutty friend's naked tits are consuming my field of vision.” David responded.

 

“Oh I'm just getting started.” she angrily said standing up out of her shorts and panties. She removed the deflated bra and when she was totally nude she did a twirl. “Wohoo! A slutty girl like me likes to be naked.” she said. David thought he heard her voice crack, but when she finished the spin he saw no emotion in her blue eyes. Just a calm stillness so genuine, too genuine given the circumstances. There was no lustful fire like that which shone through from Jenny's drunken gaze. Some heavy emotional baggage was playing out behind those pretty blue eyes.

 

David grimaced as she reached down and pinched his waste between her finger and thumb and lifted him high to her face.“Your so puny. What does she see in you?? Well, I've been told when you're naked you can hide nothing.” she said to putting him back down on the table. “I'm in my natural state, with nothing to hide. Strip!” she ordered sitting down on the couch in front of him like an eager patron at a titty club. David began to shake. The wound from the accidental rape was still fresh, but he would not submit. If she was going to rape him fine, but he wouldn't help her. He would resist with all his might. “No, Debra. This has gone far enough!” he yelled through the bull horn.

 

“What? Look who you're talking to.” she laughed softly. Her giant boobs wobbling slightly from her mild laughter. “Besides you've seen me naked twice now its my turn.” she reasoned. David stepped back as she leaned in slightly then he felt a jolt which knocked him to the ground and he saw her bent right arm tense as she pulled the whole coffee table closer. “I'm not playing David. Take your clothes off.” she commanded. “No! You can rape me like she did, but I am not going to help you.” he said through the bull horn from his prostrate position on the coffee table.

 

She could easily disrobe him. He knew this and she did, but for some reason she had this powerful desire that he be the one to take off his clothes. So she tried using his fears against him to persuade him to nudity. “I am not trying to rape you, but I will if you don't pull your damn clothes off!” She reached into a drawer in the table next to the couch where she put David's hovercraft and pulled out an enormous plastic penis shaped dildo and dropped it on the table nearly crushing David. It loomed over him 5 times wider than he was tall. Its length extended as far as a full basketball court.

 

“That's what a slut like me uses on the rare night she can't find a real cock. And you think I am trying to rape you. I wouldn't feel it if you drove your little jet up my pussy. I keep telling Carrie you have nothing to offer her, but she doesn't listen and insists you're soooouul mates whatever the fuck that means.” vented Debra.

 

“Now take your fucking clothes off before I introduce you to my cervix.” she demanded splitting her labia open for him. “You know you can't stop me. Remember how easily Jenny handled you? I'm bigger and stronger than she is. And I am waaayyy bigger and stronger than you are.” she threatened standing up to her full height and straddling the coffee table.

 

“Maybe you'd like it in my butt better.” she said lowering her ass just above David threatening to sit on him. He rose to his feet looking up at her giant butt. The deep crevice cleaving her smooth round cheeks was directly over head and puffing out below that was the under half of her pussy.

 

She finally sat down on the table with her legs straddling it to either side. Her hands were on her large leg muscles. Brave little David defiantly stood his ground only a dozen feet from her giant hairy vulva which loomed menacingly in front of him the slit in the middle extending high above him. Enormous blond curls swirling off in random directions shrouding her otherwise naked pussy. His resolve was shaken though. The butt threat was especially effective. He was in danger of losing this battle of wills.

 

He could not help but replay the last seconds as Jenny effortlessly plunged him into herself. Her giant hairy cunt looming larger and larger. His violent struggles not even noticeable to her. It was deja vu all over again. Debra's pussy seemed to be inching closer. It was inching closer!

 

He turned to run, but was trapped by the giant sex toy. He turned back it was closer now and as it crept closer still it began to split open like some mouth determined to devour him. Her pubs started crowding him. He was pinned against the giant rod. Her opening outer lips crept closer and closer until they virtually surrounded him. He could smell her musky fragrance. This was to much. “Alright! You win!” He cried out.

 

He quickly took his shoes off, but before he could get his belt off. He noticed large salty drops slapping the table and splattering him randomly. Tears began streaming down her face. Memories flooded back. Old memories. Memories not meant to have seen the light of day ever again. “Oh my God. David I'm sorry.” She hunched over sobbing.

 

He curled into a fetal position to protect himself. He felt her pubs brushing him from random angles. A few sobs later she got up and retrieved his hovercraft off the side table and sat it on the coffee table in front of him and left the room sobbing; retreating to her bedroom and shutting the door. He jumped into the hovercraft and grabbed his cell phone quickly dialing Carrie.

 

...

 

Carrie and David had stayed until 2 in the morning before they left. “Is she going to be alright?” he asked. “Yes, but I might need a new maid of honor. She's going to be a mess for a while. She was raped by a teacher in the 8th grade. A teacher I had! I always thought he was a creep!” she angrily vented. “He caught her cheating on a test and convinced her to strip to make sure she wasn't hiding anything else. Once he had her naked he had his way with her. He threatened to fail her for cheating if she didn't do what he wanted. She had repressed the memories until now.” she clinically explained.

 

“When you agreed to submit to her demands it triggered a flashback and then the damn broke and she re-lived the whole event. You had to submit like she did. The guy that did this was five two and a buck ten tops. She said he needed a chair to even reach her. He used his authority, not brute force subdue her. I'm so pissed at what she did to you, but I honestly don't think she could help it. Her subconscious knew she needed to get this out.” She went on.

 

“This event has affected her whole life. When she got pregnant the whole school thought it was because she had slept around. So did her parents. She convinced herself that is what happened and that she was a slut. She ended up getting an abortion and moved out of her parents to live with me and my folks. Which is why we are so tight.” Carrie finished.

 

Despite what had happened to him David felt truly bad for Debra. “You know we might still be able to get this fucker. Most jurisdictions have no statute of limitations for rape.” he stated. “Maybe, but I'm not sure how. All the physical evidence is long gone.” she said. Either way it wasn't like David could go and open an investigation one day and a half removed from his wedding.

Chapter 8 – Wedding Ceremony and Reception by minuss

Chapter 8 – Wedding Ceremony & Reception

 

Well despite the drama with the maid of honor David and Carrie were determined to push on with the wedding. The food had already been ordered, deposits on venues had been paid and could not be refunded at this late date. And most importantly the honeymoon dates had already been set. So, sure enough the hour finally arrived. David was very nervous. He and his best man and groomsmen were standing on a small pedestal that would put them about waste high to the bridal party once they joined the ceremony. The bride's wedding band also sat next to them in a giant ring box.

 

Carrie's family and friends consumed both sides of the church, but David's family and friends had better seats. They were also more numerous, but because of their small statures were accommodated on the top of a large table in front of the first pew behind the groom's pedestal. Music began playing as the bridal party began making their entrances. None of the bridal party had gowns that drug the ground including the bride, out of safety concerns for David's family during the reception, but they were well past the knee in length.

 

One by one the bridal party took their places opposite the groom's pedestal. After the stand in maid of honor, Tina, made her way down the isle and took her designated place only a moment passed before the traditional bridal march began. All heads turned as the bride took center stage. She was tall even for a Gulliveran and her heels put her just over six foot two.

 

Her gown accentuated her long slender frame and natural hourglass figure. Her large bust was displayed appropriately with the proper amount of cleavage for the event. Her face was completely veiled as was tradition. David's jaw dropped. She had been working out and doing her best to prepare for today. She was a natural beauty anyway, but this was the finest that she had ever looked and she was all his. She slowly made her way to David's side. He could see her look down and smile at him even through the partial obscurity of the veil.

 

The clergyman read through the ceremony and David and Carrie's voices could be heard repeating the vows, David's of course was amplified. When it was time for the rings Tina handed a saucer with some tweezers and a tiny ring box on it to Carrie. Who gently used the tweezers and deposited the ring box into David's hand. For his part David's groomsmen team-opened Carrie's ring box and lifted the ring out rolling it to where David stood. It was waste high. Carrie plucked it up and placed her ring on her finger at the same time David placed his on his finger.

 

The clergyman read a few more passages and then pronounced them Mr & Mrs. David Colt. “David you may kiss your bride.” At this announcement Carrie lifted her veil and knelt at David's pedestal placing her chin on it and pursing her lips. David walked close to the giant read puckered lips and had to leap to kiss her bottom lip. When he landed the groomsmen were laughing because his face was completely red. Carrie then plucked David off the pedestal and carried him in the palm of her hand out of the chapel.

 

After the guests left for the reception, excepting the wedding party Carrie carried David back into the chapel for the pictures, which were problematic to say the least. First of course Carrie used some of her saliva to clean David's red lipstick covered face. Pictures of the bride and bride's family were taken as well as the bride and her bridal party. The same for the groom and his family and groomsmen. Cross family photos were simply scrapped.

 

A combined groomsmen bridal party pictured was taken with each woman holding a groomsmen in the palm of her hand and Carrie of course holding David. A picture of Carrie and David alone like this was also taken. Additional poses for them included Carrie straddling David, Carrie kneeling for a facial only with David standing on the pedestal, a POV shot from below David with Carrie looming above, and finally one of David clinging to Carrie's pinky finger with his arms and legs. After the photos were completed the wedding party departed for the reception which was in another location. Carrie and David of course sharing a limo.

 

When they arrived appetizers and drinks were being served by the caterers just as they had planned. The reception guests cheered as David and Carrie's arrival was announced by the DJ. They quickly took their seat at their reserved table and then the caterers began serving the main course. It was a tricky operation with two sets of guests there were actually two catering companies working together one Lilliputian and one Gulliveran. Dinner was served without a hitch which then led to the cutting of the cake.

 

Guests surrounded the giant table which held both the wedding cake and the Lilliputian guests. The cake was castle sized compared to the Lilliputians. Flash bulbs popped as Carrie removed the cake topper avatars of her and David. Setting them on the table. David got laughs from his family and friends as he kicked his avatar over and stood next to the one of Carrie hugging her hips because it was about two feet taller than he was.

 

Carrie cut a piece and sat it next to David who promptly ripped a large piece off. She knelt down and opened her mouth and he football tossed it in. Raising his hands acknowledging his score. Smiling Carrie plucked him off the ground pushed him headfirst but upside down into the top of the giant piece of cake to uproarious laughter and flash bulbs. “You're not the only one who can play to the crowd honey.” she said laughing watching as his legs were scissor kicking as he slowly worked himself out.

 

When he finally did he was covered in icing and so he slid down the side of the cake piece and hugged as many of his friends as he could. The whole episode was a riotous affair and it also gave him the necessary pretense to get out of his tux and into some real clothes which luckily his best friend John thought to bring for him.

 

For the first dance she held him close to her chest and slowly swayed to and fro on the dance floor to the music. As their song ended others joined in, but after the next song Carrie and David then left the dance floor to visit and mingle. Carrie's folks finally seemed to be warming up to David and Carrie finally met David's estranged mother. As the festivities came to an end Carrie carried David to the limo for their ride to the airport and their honeymoon.

Chapter 9 – Honeymoon by minuss

Chapter 9 – Honeymoon

 

When they arrived in the Caribbean the weather was a perfect 93 degrees. The skies were sunny and the views from the honeymoon suite were striking, but none of this was on David's mind. After Carrie sat him on the bed she left to get their luggage, but he promptly stripped to his bare ass. She came back and loaded her stuff into the closet and retrieved his from her change purse and sat it on the dresser. “Its beautiful here.” she said using the mirror to put her long sandy hair into a single pony tail.

 

David's penis stiffened as he admired the shape of her butt through her tan shorts. She turned kicking off her sandals and joined him on the bed. She laid down on her stomach facing the end of the bed with her feet at the top so she could see her husband up close and personal. This is when she noticed his nudity. “Look at you ready for business already with your tight little ass.” she said touching both his hard naked butt cheeks with the tip of her finger.

 

“Don't you want to look around or get something to eat first?” She asked. “No way! I've waited a long time for this.” he answered. “I suppose you have. Are you sure you're ready for this?” she asked with a look of concern playing across her face. After all it had only been a couple of days since the incident with Debra and a little over a week since the bachelorette party fiasco.

 

“Yes. I'm certain.” he answered without hesitation. And he really was. Despite the humiliation of being sexually assaulted so easily in the last week on two different occasions it really wasn't in the male DNA to remain tore up about such things. And besides this was his beautiful wife which ultimately made all the difference in the world.

 

“OK. Let me ditch my clothes.” she said beginning to disrobe. She believed him and it was lucky she did. It wasn't clear whether she would have participated if she hadn't. A moment later and she was completely naked too standing next to the bed watching his anticipation build far below. “Well do you like what you see?” she asked putting her hand on her hip and cocking it to the side a bit.

 

Did he ever. Her long legs were as smooth as silk from her wedding preparations. Her usually large bush was a shadow of its former self, tamed in anticipation of wearing skimpy bikinis on this trip. Her D cups were full and heavy bulls-eyed by light brown aureoles which themselves were bulls-eyed by her half inch long nipples. Her shapely hips curved with perfection into a thin waist. Her face was angelic with green eyes and those little dimples forming on her cheeks framing her beautiful smile.

 

She faked a yawn. “Boy the flight exhausted me. I think I need a nap first.” she teased. “No! Don't do this to me! Please!” he pleaded. His penis was so stiff now it was aching. It was ticking in rhythm with his heart beats. “Just kidding lover boy. I've been looking forward to this just as much if not more than you have been.” She said crawling aggressively toward him. Her tits wobbling randomly above as she was on him in no time.

 

She leaned down and pinned him against the sheets with a passionate kiss. David was taken back at her passionate full body kiss. Her giant lips conformed around him and she applied a small amount of suction and probed his muscled body with her tongue. He fought her at first jamming his finger on one of her large hard teeth, but after he stopped resisting the feeling was incredible.

 

She lifted off him and his tiny body lifted with her for about six feet at his scale before he fell bouncing softly off the sheets. He could see the lustful hunger in her eyes as she lowered again and it frightened him, but only for a moment. He realized that the lust was directed at him. She had coveted him as badly as he had her these many months! He felt ten feet tall to be able to have such and effect on her.

 

She opened her mouth wider this time but again pinned him to the sheets with her tongue. She was french kissing his entire body! He could hear normal smooching noises as she sucked wind from around his body. When she lift up this time the force of her retreat stood him on his feet. She lowered again opening her mouth but this time she didn't pin him. Instead she took his entire body into her mouth to his ankles and sucked on him like a lolly pop.

 

For him it was like a full body blow job. He came on her tongue just as he felt his feet leave the ground. She raised her head holding her tiny husband in her mouth and carefully sucked the last part of him, his feet, inside. She tasted it when he exploded on her tongue and she rolled over on her back sucking on him like a breath mint. “Mmmmmmm.” she said as she accepted his tiny deposit.

 

She positioned him within her mouth with her tongue so that when she gently pushed him out onto her closed lips he came out head first. He had been scared at first, but the sensation she gave him with her tongue was so great. And this was his wife; he trusted Carrie with his life.

 

She had never been so passionate with him before. It was like all the previous times they had played it was simply a no pads exhibition. He was still hard despite his orgasm and began thrusting his pelvis and penis into the space between her lips. She obliged by adding some suction and soon enough he had come again. She then plucked him off her lips and using both her hands began kneading her giant tits.

 

“Mmmmm. Your hard body feels so good pressing into my big soft boobies. Have you been working out?” she asked. David was beaming, but could not respond. “Are you ready for the grand finale?” she asked lovingly stopping long enough to get his response. He shook his head yes so she reached over to the night stand retrieving her change purse. She opened it and pulled a tiny oxygen mask from within. “You might need this” she said giving it to him. He quickly donned it.

 

She kept him in the palm of her hand and sitting up and rubbed him down her soft tit and then her smooth belly like a bar of soap until he reached her diminished bush. Her coarse sandy hairs were fewer in number then he remembered, but still did their best to protect her pussy as she rubbed him over her sensitive outer lips in an up and down manner.

 

Her insertion wasn't anything like the abrupt plunge that Jenny had done. Carrie gradually rubbed him on the outside of herself and as her labia got wetter and wetter she began to work him into her crease. Soon she was only holding him with her ring and middle fingers which themselves were almost completely encased by her outer lips. She eventually began letting out little whines and moans.

 

David was in pure bliss. He opened his mouth accepting whatever juices found there way in. He squirmed and pressed himself against her slick vaginal skin. Finally, she gave him one final push and retracted her fingers completely. All the light vanished as both her outer and inner lips closed over him; encasing him completely. She was on her back sweating and panting and letting out little high pitch whimpers as David wrestled inside her.

 

She could feel every little wiggle. Her sexual machinery took on a life of its own chewing on David who was putting up a spirited butt losing battle. She was too big and powerful for him to hold her vaginal muscles at bay indefinitely and eventually it exhausted and squeezed him still. It wasn't unpleasant for him, like getting a bear hug from a large long lost relative. Eventually, she came and her pussy gradually loosened its grip. This combined with her extreme lubrication allowed him to escape.

 

He methodically wiggled and wormed his way out as she enjoyed the after glow. There was no question she was no longer a virgin now no matter what anyone said. David finally broke the surface with his head and pulled off the steamy oxygen mask. “Whheeww.” he gasped fresh air still stuck to his armpits in his wife's pussy. He looked out at her giant legs slowly sliding around on the bed as she enjoyed the after glow. He was fairly high above the ground but it was a soft landing so he put his hands on her vulva and pushed himself the rest of the way out falling on the soft bed below.

 

He got up. Looking up at the giant slightly hairy vulva with a since of pride and accomplishment. He had just consummated his marriage. Two years ago he would not have been strong enough physically to do it. He leaned back against the lowest part of Carrie's right butt cheek just peaking out from the bed. He wiped his brow and turned and slapped her ass as hard as he could then jumped and grabbed two strands of dangling pubs. A three minute struggle later and he emerged exhausted from her bush walking out onto her navel.

 

From here he could see her reveling in the last part of the after glow. She opened her closed eyes and smiled at him. His heart melted as easily as the first day he saw her and he jogged up her naked body. He ran between her giant breasts and lay down curling up next to her left tit. “I love you.” she said to him. “I love you too.” he responded and they both closed their eyes drifting off to sleep.

 

The End.

Epilogue: Scene I – Lover's Quarrel by minuss

Epilogue: Scene I – Lover's Quarrel

 

David slept very soundly until he felt himself falling. He forced himself awake, but when he did he found he was still falling. Carrie was rolling over onto her side and he was sliding down her left tit. “Carrie! No!” he screamed but she was still sound asleep. His heart leaped when he looked up and saw a boob avalanche approaching as her right tit rolled at first but then just plain fell sandwiching him. His breath immediately left him, but his police training taught him to remain calm as it slowly came back.

 

His head just protruded from her boob crease. The pressure was great, but her boob flesh was soft and forgiving enough that he wasn't injured, but it was very difficult to breath. With great effort he began to wiggle his way, inch by inch, out. When he finally was free of his wife's boob's embrace he fell about fifteen feet down the surface of her left breast to the soft mattress. He stood up and found her angelic face. Her eyes were still shut and her breathes were heavy. She slept peacefully; unaware of the difficulty she had inadvertently caused.

 

Well, he had chosen to be with a Gulliveran he would have to get used to this sort of thing. One glance at her flawless giant nude body and he decided the trade off was well worth it. He didn't know how long he had been out before his fall had woken him so he looked around for the bedside clock. Shit! It was on the table on the other side of the bed he realized. He looked at his gigantic naked wife again, but not out of lust. This time she was an enormous nude obstacle blocking his view of the bedside clock. He was going to have to walk completely around her just to get the time.

 

He shrugged his shoulders and started jogging. He hadn't had his run today anyway. After he made his way around her tits which were piled onto each other. He veered back towards her and his eyes immediately found her neatly groomed pubic hairs and her vagina beneath up ahead. After having munched on him earlier it now looked contented he decided. Her hips were perfectly shaped and made an excellent frame for that giant pussy of hers. It seemed like he was jogging next to her legs forever until he finally reached her toes. The biggest of them were as long as he was tall maybe longer.

 

He ran close enough to touch the soles of her giant feet which were 3 or 4 times as wide as he was tall. He rounded her heel and continued up the back of her legs and then saw the rear of her pussy give way to her butt. Her cheeks were so round and smooth. He initially ran close enough to touch her ass, but decided to stray out a bit should she roll back over. He loved her ass, but he didn't want to be caught underneath of it. He saw the spine line run up her back to her shoulders and then disappearing under her sandy hair. This is when he veered left and found the bedside clock face.

 

It was only 3:30 pm. He hadn't been out but about 30 minutes. Shit, she might sleep another hour he realized. There was no way he could get back to sleep, not now. He looked across the room to the top of the fifty-story high dresser where Carrie had sat his luggage when they first arrived and then glanced down at his own nude body. There was no way he could get any clothes without the help of his wife. He began regretting his haste from earlier.

 

However, this resort was a clothing optional facility. It also had accommodations for all three of the sizes he recalled from the in-flight literature. He could either go out and check things out on his own naked or wait for his wife to wake up who knows when and get his luggage down for him. The voice of his best friend, John, popped into his head. It was way back from when he first told him about the engagement: “geez David.....she's a goddamn giant....How do you expect to be the man of the house when your wife is stronger than you are? And not by just a little bit either...You are going to have no say in this marriage if you go through with it. You'll be like one of those stay at home husbands, but a hundred times more pathetic.”

 

John had been wrong and later apologized for his initial reaction to the engagement news, but it did stroke fears residing deep in David's mind at the time and something brought those fears back now. Just because he married a Gulliveran didn't mean that he had given up his independence. He decided it was time for an excursion into the resort even if it meant he had to go nude.

 

He quickly found a suitable place and slid and fell down the sheet and comforter until he hit the floor. He got up rubbing his butt. Though the facility professed it rarely serviced mixed sized couples it did recognize that it was a growing market and sure enough David found a door his size built into the wall next to the larger Gulliveran door. He walked up to it and looked down at his body again. He used his hand and pulled on his cock a couple of times giving it a little more size. “OK, here goes.” he said exhaling deeply and he opened the door.

 

The warm air felt good on his naked body. He found himself on a path demarcated with yellow lines and large Gulliveran signs warning them not to walk onto the path he was on. He looked to be the only Lilliputian on the path at the moment, but saw plenty of Gulliverans milling about. There was a pool in the center of the complex surrounded by Gulliveran rooms. There was a Gulliveran bar half submerged in the pool and half out. Drinks were being served to several giant people both in and out of the pool.

 

He looked around and noticed more Gulliverans walking about some going into rooms others coming out of rooms. All seemed busy with there own affairs. He heard ocean waves in the back ground crashing into some nearby beach rhythmically. A giant couple walked hand in hand right passed him. They were in swimwear and still dripping and took no notice of him standing there. He was thankful for this because the woman was hot and it was obvious to anyone who saw him that he was admiring her.

 

He noticed that most of the people were in trunks and bathing suits and only a few women were topless. Given the option most people chose clothes apparently. He finally did see one couple just now sitting down at the Gulliveran bar, the half outside of the pool, that were completely naked like him. They both had very attractive bodies so that probably had something to do with it.

 

He saw a sign on the wall that was giving direction for Lilliputian's using the path. Ahead to the bars ahead and to the right the pool. He walked down the the path towards the bars and pools. After walking a bit he came to a fork one went left and looked to go underground. It had a sign that said Gulliveran bar. He saw where it emerged near the base of that pool bar next to an elevator. Given his recent experiences with Gulliverans other then Carrie he chose to drink with his own size. So, he took the fork on the right which went towards the Lilliputian bar.

 

When he arrived he found it was part of an entire Lilliputian complex that appeared to be of a very similar set up as the Gulliveran section. It had a bar half of which was serving guests in the adjacent pool and the other half was serving people outside of the pool. He pulled up a stool and ordered a drink from the portion not in the pool. There were scores of people his size hanging out around the pool. Some were sunning, some were swimming, some were walking to somewhere just like in the Gulliveran section. Also like in the Gulliveran section most people appeared to like clothes then not. There were some topless women playing volleyball, but he appeared to be the only completely nude Lilliputian.

 

“Ha! Looks like you owe me a shot.” he heard the bar tender say to a topless woman patron. The woman's big bare breasts were setting on the bar and she looked over at David and smiled. “Yeah I guess so. Thanks buddy, your bravery just made me lose my bet.” she said to him and then she lifted a shot glass and tilted it back into her mouth. The bartender brought David his drink and she explained that they had bet a shot on whether they would see cock or pussy first today.

 

David sipped his drink. It was strong, but good. When all the liquor was included anyway the bar tenders didn't seem to worry about rationing the amount that went into each drink. “I can see why you weren't too worried about coming out in your birthday suit.” said the large breasted blonde woman as she scooted over onto the stool next to him and glanced down at his genitals. “Don't worry I'm not trying to hit on you or anything I can see your ring there which means you're probably a honeymooner. Where's your wife?” Asked the woman.

 

“She's still asleep in the room. I didn't want to wake her.” he told her. He talked to Janice for a while. She wasn't a honeymooner, but worked here as a bartender and exotic dancer. She was obviously not native to the area, but had decided she liked the lifestyle and moved here several years ago. She looked to be in her late twenties or early thirties. After he finished his drink he decided it was time to explore a little more. “Well, nice talking with you. I think I'll check this place out.” he told her getting up. “Yeah I need to get out of here too. My shift will be starting in a few hours.” she added as she got up as well.

 

She stood maybe 5'3”. “One last shot?” she asked looking up at David. He looked down into her eyes and then lower at her large breasts. “May as well.” he said. “Better watch it there David you might hurt someone.” Janice said glancing down as David's large cock was now stiff and swelled so large it was poking her in the ribs. “Oh, I'm so sorry.” he said backing up as the bar tender set the shots down and smiled at the sight as well.

 

Thankfully, the embarrassment was causing it to go limp again. He didn't want to walk around naked sporting wood like some perv. “Its OK. Kind of flattering actually.” said Janice winking up at him as she finished her shot. “Well maybe I'll see you around.” she said walking off. He wanted to follow her pretty thong covered ass with his eyes, but decided it was a bad idea if he wanted to keep himself calm down there.

 

David checked out the pool and the workout facility. The cute topless vacationers asked him to play some volleyball with them, but he declined. He got himself some food and then decided to tan some. He just had started to doze off on his chair when he heard Carrie's voice, “There you are.” He opened his eyes and saw Carrie kneeling next to the Lilliputian section just on its boundary. The one story rooms didn't even rise past her ankle. She was completely naked just like he was.

 

The other Lilliputian's began looking at each other nervously not knowing to whom she was talking to. “Hi honey! Get a good nap?” David called up to her as he stood up out of his chair. All eyes went to him. “I thought you got kidnapped or something. I've been looking all over for you. I didn't even waste time getting out my bikini.” Carrie explained stating the obvious. Shadow enveloped the tanners as she carefully leaned in. Her giant tits hung and swayed slightly as she partially canopied the entire facility. She reached down and plucked him right off the pool deck with her finger and thumb and brought him before her beautiful face.

 

David felt a bit embarrassed being handled by his wife like this in front of so many other people. “I woke up first and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to check the place out.” he explained to her. “You couldn't wait for me?” she asked a little annoyance creeping into her voice. “I didn't know how much longer you were going to sleep.” he explained. He had to speak with such volume that everyone in the Lilliputian facility was privy to their conversation and watched and listened with baited breath.

 

“Naked?”she shot back, but then answered her own question. “Oh, that's right, your luggage is on the dresser and you couldn't reach it. Well at least that makes sense now.” She said as she pieced it together. “You still should have waited for me.” she added a little too sternly for David's taste. He looked down below and he saw the vacationers laughing amongst themselves as one pointed up at him and explained to another onlooker what was going on. Carrie took note of David's concern about the female opinions below and misinterpreted.

 

David's mind recalled the debate he had with Storm the Gulliveran stripper a few weeks back concerning the assertiveness of Carrie: “Your girl probably loves being in control. That's probably why its working...If you pissed me off I would make you sleep in my dirty panties or shoes or something...If you were mine you certainly wouldn't be here. I'd put you in my purse and walk your tiny ass right out the door.” She had said to him. He was getting the feeling that maybe Storm had been right all along. It certainly seemed like Carrie was about to carry his tiny ass right back to the room and put him in timeout or something – and he didn't like it one bit.

 

“I'm sorry hon, I didn't know I needed permission.” he spat out. Carrie's eyebrow lifted and he immediately knew that she had misunderstood. “I guess you're right you don't.” She said and lowered him down above the deep end of the pool and let go. He fell about twenty feet into the water and popped up treading. He looked up and saw that Carrie was already on her feet with her hands on her hips staring daggers down at him. “I'll be at the Gulliveran bar when you feel like spending some time with your wife.” she announced and then everyone gasped audibly as she simply stepped over the entire facility to the other side in a single step.

 

It was honestly a sight to behold from his angle as her giant pussy and butt passed directly overhead. Her ass formed beautiful clefts and wiggled amazingly as she took several more powerful strides over to the Gulliveran bar that David had passed earlier. He saw Janice walk by laughing and looking at him in the pool. “You're even braver than I first thought.” she said to him shaking her head in amazement. He made his way to the side of the pool. The vacationer's were right in front front of him. One of them teased: “Hey David you better go apologize to your woman. She looks pissed.” Almost all of the girls broke out in laughter. They all delighted in the trouble he was in and sympathized with Carrie's point of view.

 

“She's gorgeous when she's mad.” he said as he lifted his chiseled body out of the water. The girls gawked at the huge erection he was sporting. They quickly parted for him as he walked through their game which had stopped anyway. His enormous cock waggled back in forth in front of him. He wasn't so concerned about being stiff now. One of the girls whistled and called out her room number. He smiled and turned around holding up his ring hand. “Honey, I'm married and as you just saw I've got my hands full.” he said as he began marching towards the Gulliveran bar and his beautiful and pissed off giantess wife.

Epilogue Scene II - The Beach by minuss

Epilogue Scene II – The Beach

David had taken the elevator up to the bar top. When it stopped he took a deep breath trying to think of words to use to make up with his angry four hundred fifty foot wife. When the doors opened he walked out and the breeze reminded him of his nudity. He looked around, there was a young couple at the end nearest him in swimwear and a middle aged man sitting at the other end by himself, but no signs of Carrie. She said she would be here where could she be?

“Honey look its a little man.” He heard the woman sitting in front of him say as he wandered behind their drinks. He stopped to look as she leaned in for a closer look. She had a small bikini top that barely contained her large tits. The triangles of cloth at the ends just covered her nipples and aureoles. “Look he's naked too.” She giggled stating the obvious.

Her man didn't even bother bending over. “Darlin' leave the little man be. He's probably just sight seeing.” said the man. “Seeing what?” She asked blankly. “Well you're giving him a helluva a view for one.” said her husband looking down at her tits. She gasped coyly putting her hand over her cleavage. “Anthony!” She said punching him in the shoulder. “What? Its true. You were practically shoving them at the poor little guy.” He said.

David just quickly moved down the bar out of their reach. “See look. He's probably afraid you were going to crush him with those things.” He heard the man comment on the fact he was putting distance between himself and them. He hated being around giants other than his wife. “Oh, Stop it. I wasn't going to crush him.” The man's wife giggled. He took one last look back before turning and...SMACK!. He walked right into something. It was solid enough that he fell on his ass, but soft enough that it hadn't really hurt his face.

“What the?” He said to himself before he heard the voice of another. “Are you lost little man?” He heard a female ask. Then he realized that it was her hand that he walked into. He followed the arm to a topless and very pretty blonde bartender. She was young and had a nice slim athletic figure with perky b-cups. Her well defined nipples sat proudly on her perky tits and her other hand rested on the curve of her hip.

“Its a too dangerous for a little person like you to be wandering around up here alone.” She said. “Uh, I'm looking for my wife.” He responded getting to his feet. “Well I haven't seen any little women up here either.” She answered. “No, she's big, like you are. She said this was where she'd be.” David explained.

He flinched as she sat her forearms down on the ledge of the bar and she leaned in over him using them to hold her weight. Her perky tits barely moved, but now her nipples were pointing down at him. “Oh, was she the sandy haired nude woman?” She asked. “Yeah that's her.” He replied proudly. She smiled her demeanor softening completely now that she decided it was OK for him to be at the bar.

“She's quite the catch for such a little guy, but she sounded like she was mad at you. Are you sure you want to see her right now? It might be hazardous to your health.” She said smiling. “I've got a couple places I could stash you if you need somewhere to hide for a bit.” She flirted. He caught her meaning and his eyes moved from her face, past those cute tits, to her bikini bottoms out in the distance beneath her.

It was tempting as she certainly was very beautiful, but his heart belonged to Carrie. “No, that would just dig me a deeper hole.” He said smiling up at her. “OK, suit yourself. She's sitting next to that man there. He's saving her seat. The drink with the umbrella in it's hers.” She informed him. “Thanks.” He said jogging down to the drink.

He eyed the man sitting next to his wife suspiciously as he approached. When he got close enough the man noticed him. “Oh, hello, you must me David. I'm Jerry. Your wife said to keep an eye out for you.” He said extending his pinky. He shook it cautiously. “Where is she?” He asked the man. “She went to get some swimwear on. She was a little embarrassed being naked. She really has no reason to be...uh, no offense meant.” The man explained and apologized for his insensitivity.

The man's manners started putting him at ease. He was probably 10 or 15 years older then either he or Carrie was. “No worries. Is she still pissed?” He asked. “Not nearly as much as she was when she first sat down.” Jerry answered. “I explained how you must have felt and she softened some. I've been there.” Jerry went on.

“Excuse me? Look, you seem really nice, but what do you know about it?” David challenged his noisiness. “Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude, but I was in a unique position to help her understand your feelings. My wife is just like her a complete doll, but sometimes a little over protective.” “I really don't see how...” David began to cut him off. “Sorry, I should have mentioned she's a Brobdingnagian. So, our situations are very similar.” He explained. “Oh.” David said now much more receptive to his opinions.

Carrie felt good to be in some clothes even this very revealing skimpy thong bikini which wasn't so revealing when compared to nudity. She saw her friend sitting at the table and then realized that he was talking to David as she approached. She was no longer angry with him, but she wasn't sure she wanted him to know that yet.

“Yeah my wife is great, but my step daughter, well she's a challenge to put it mildly. She's at a difficult age anyway and the fact that I'm only an inch tall relative to her doesn't help in the least.” Carrie heard Jerry say. She sat down in her chair and then saw her nude little husband leaning against her drink. She wanted to pretend to be mad at him a little while longer, but he was just too adorable.

“Welcome back.” Greeted the young bartender. “That's nice.” She said complimenting Carrie's bikini. “Thank you.” Carrie replied. “Your husband seems like a great guy.” Jerry said turning to her. “Yeah he has his moments.” She responded. “Babe, I'm sorry I left without telling you.” David apologized. “I'm sorry I over reacted.” She said returning his apology in kind.

“You need anything else?” The bartender asked Carrie. “No. I'm good.” She replied. “You?” She asked Jerry. “No I'm good as well.” He said. “And what about you, little cutie, you need anything?” She asked David bending over and resting her chin on her hands which put her face right in front of him.

He could feel her breath wash over him. He could smell the slightest hint of rum on it. He also could feel her blue eyes scanning him recording his nudity. “Uh, how about a beer?” He answered. “Sure thing squirt. One Lillibeer coming up.” She said and turned to get it. He admired her long toned legs and nice ass. He noticed her butt cleavage poking up a little from her bikini-clad bottoms as she leaned over and and pulled his beer out of the cooler.

When she returned he couldn't help notice her nipples had expanded to twice their size from before because of the cold cooler air. “Here you go.” She said sitting down a huge mug with her finger and thumb. It may have been small to her and Carrie, but he doubted he could finish it because it was so large.

Carrie watched the whole exchange and was starting to get a little annoyed. Not at David, he was a guy and it was in his nature to look. She noticed Jerry admiring the young bartender too. She didn't like the way the bartender was gawking at her man. She should know better. Then she remembered she had brought him some swimming trunks.

“Oh, I forgot I got you some trunks sweetie.” She said dropping her finger and thumb just under the hem of her bikini top and pulled out his tiny trunks from where she had them stowed. She handed them down to him and he eagerly put them on and then took a drink from his beer.

“The trouble you had just now is the same type of trouble me and Cindy have. I'm too little to hang out in her part of the resort and she's to big to hang out in my part.” He said. “So how do you manage it?” Asked Carrie genuinely curious. “In a number of a ways. First, we each have some alone time in our respective parts of the resort. Second, we use our room a lot for time together. Finally, we try to find places that both of us can be outside of the room. For instance, there is a beach far from here where we go that's more or less deserted. We spend a day there usually. I can tell you how to get there if you're interested, but you will need to drive for sure.” He said. “I think we can manage it, you agree hon?” David asked.



The next day Carrie rented a jeep and David rented a four wheeler and they were ready to go to this beach that their new friend Jerry had spoken of. Carrie watched amused as he drove his little vehicle in a circle around her foot. “Are we having fun?” She said looking down at him with a playful smirk and a hint of impatience.

“Hell yeah!” He said looking up at her having stopped next to her big toe. Sitting on the four wheeler he could just see over it. She knelt down and pinched the little vehicle on the wheels with her finger and thumb and lifted it and him off the ground and got into the car. She sat him on the cooler which sat in the passenger seat.

He still sat on the four wheeler. He hadn't even turned it off. She buckled and he liked how her bikini top strained against her giant double D's. She had the thong bikini on from yesterday, but had some shorts on over it with no top other than the bikini itself. He felt the vibration of the jeep engine over his own little vehicle as she started it up and began the sixty minute drive to this beach.

It wasn't that they were far in distance from the beach. It was about twenty miles, but the roads were down right non-existent and so the only way to get there outside of a twenty mile hike for Carrie was by jeep. David was glad when they finally reached their destination and Carrie popped the door open and walked around to the passenger side.

She opened that door and he said, “Need me to get anything, babe?” “Yeah, why don't you get the cooler.” She said rolling her eyes at his joke. She then bent over and with some exertion lifted the cooler, David, and his little toy out. He watched her biceps as they took on the load swell almost to one and half their normal size, which was already much bigger than his entire body.

He felt ashamed in situations such as this as Carrie carried him and all their supplies to a suitable spot. He deflected his feelings through humor. Carrie never complained, but he often wandered if at times like this she didn't wish she had a more capable partner.

She found a good spot for the cooler and went back to the jeep and got her lounge chair, some beach towels, and some sun lotion. She set the towels on the sand and the lotion on the cooler top and settled into her chair with a sigh. The beach was all it was cracked up to be: both large and deserted.

“Sweetie, a little help?” Chirped David from atop the cooler. “Oh, sorry. Here you go,” She said plucking him off the ground and setting him down on the sand. He immediately drove out a little in front of her; perhaps five or six feet. Still close enough to protect him if she had to. So she let him be. She wanted him to have as much fun on their honeymoon as she did.

She decided there was no point in creating more pronounced tan lines, especially when she was on a deserted beach in a nation full of clothing optional resorts. So, she removed her bikini top and then her shorts and bikini bottoms and then began to apply sun lotion onto her nude body. She had greased up real good when she felt a little bump on her foot. She looked down and it was David trying to get her attention.

“Need som aihga bgaf ahf” “Huh?” She said looking down at him perplexed and bending over some. He was distracted by her giant oily tit now resting on her knee and deforming slightly. He regained his focus and realized that she couldn't understand him. Damn ocean waves. He put his hands over his mouth and yelled repeating the question, “Need some help?”

She smiled. “You're a little late for that. I'm done. You can sun with me if you want to though.” She suggested. He took one look at her long glistening legs and her giant oily boobs and his answer was obvious. “Sounds fun.” He shouted. Carrie gave him a knowing smile and then reached down and plucked him off his four wheeler with her finger and thumb.

She raised up and held him in front of her for a brief moment. She had him grasped at his sides and she used her other hand and tugged his tiny trunks off. “First, we need to dispose of these.” She said,. “Oops.” She giggled after dropping them to the ground. His little legs flailed about causing his tiny penis and ball sack to flop about in the most delightful way she thought.

“Next, you need some sun lotion.” She said smiling. She then leaned back on her chair dropped him on her chest and smashed her big oily boobs together and kneaded them with itty bitty David stuck in between. She then removed her hands and her titties rolled to rest more to her sides. He stumbled out some and fell as if dizzy. He was now as oiled up and greasy as she was.

Yet, Carrie wasn't satisfied. “We wouldn't want you getting burned.” She said smiling mischievously and cupping her hand over him as she stood up. She then rubbed him like a bar of soap over her tummy, down her navel and around her bush, on her inner thigh, over her hip and then on her ass cheek. Smiling, she drug her hand up her body away from her ass, over the small of her back, around her waist, and up her side before she pulled him away and raised her little hubby, now completely drenched in oil, to her face. “There that's better.” She teased.

His arousal overwhelmed any qualms he had about being man handled by her so completely. She took note that her intentions to arouse him had succeeded. She then laid back all the way in the chair and sat him on her belly once again. She concentrated on his negligible weight and then soon the sensation of his little feet walking around on her body and her loins began to inflame with desire.

His dick throbbed as he walked around on his giant wife's belly. He was on sensory overload. Her boobs rested lazily on her chest above him and he turned and saw her bush drop off below; a promise of something sweeter beneath. Her titties were much more accessible and he was getting close to blowing so he went north.

Carrie felt him walking in between her boobs and fought the urge to scrunch her shoulders in and trap him in between her boobs again. She then felt him walking, crawling, and climbing with much difficulty to the peak of her right breast. She let out the smallest giggle as he tickled her tit sliding down it.

He nearly slipped off several times during his ascension of Carrie's giant boob, which gave him the next idea. He ran and then jumped sliding on his ass all the way down like on an enormous living slip and slide. He came to rest right between her breasts again and came right there. He just writhed and squirmed spraying his tiny seed onto his wife and truth be told onto himself some as well.

When he finished he lay there catching his breath for a moment before getting up. “Sheeew.” He sighed to himself. Fighting the impulse to just lay down and go to sleep between Carrie's titanic breasts he decided to head south for some more fun. It was their honeymoon after all.

Carrie concentrated on the little inch tall man between her breasts, her man. She was getting hotter and hotter and she smiled when she felt him walking south down her chest, onto her tummy, around her belly button, and then wading into the start of her bush. Good boy.

Carrie had oiled up good and even her bush was slick with oil. He tried using her pubs to climb down the face of her vulva but they were too slick and he ended up falling the ten or fifteen feet to the chair below. He found out on his way down that even her pussy seemed to be oiled up, but as he lay on his back and looked up he realized that it wasn't oil. Carrie was about to blow and he wasn't sure he should be where he was when she did.

The start of her butt rose above him and above that her proud pussy puffed more and more and began to split open like some type of sea plant. He then noticed her butt crack retreat beneath her and then her pussy appeared to be about to topple onto him. He was mesmerized, but when he felt pubs assaulting his knees he knew it was time to go: she was sitting up! He started to get up but his legs were pinned by the mounded fleshy vulva now slowly rolling over top of him.

He began to panic as the pussy reached his hips and then chest. He started pushing on the soft yet unyielding vulva flesh. He felt him self slipping into its wide embrace as Carrie sat up. Above he saw her tits come into view and then her face. She was sitting directly on him. He should be dead.

Carrie carefully sat up and sat her left hand behind him on the chair holding nearly all of her weight with it. Any remaining weight was held by her hammies. This allowed her to pussy kiss her little man like she was doing. She was so hot right now as she looked down at him only his little head poking from beneath her bush, but she could feel the rest of him pressing against her lips and slipping in between.

“Looks like I get to be on top today.” She said smiling and she carefully performed the smallest pelvic thrust of all time and let out a little moan. David was scared shitless as he felt the pressure increase, but it didn't squash him and in any case he should be squashed already. What was going on? Then he looked above where he lay pinned and saw her hand bulging holding her weight.

She was going to fuck him from on top and it was going to work! His dick immediately stiffened at the prospect. It was centered between her outer lips, but so were his hips. He decided to go with her on this and he reached up and began massaging her vulva lips above him with his hands as he bucked his hips between a different portion of the same lips below.

She hit him with another micro-thrust and another in response to his participation. “Oh, David.” She moaned bucking again and again each time a little harder. The last one literally took his breath away. It was then that he began to realize he may have helped start something that he could no longer control. He could only hope that she still could.

“Yes, Yes!” She squealed. He felt as if his ribs would break and then he felt like he was in a pit of quicksand as her juices came forth and inundated him. Carrie tensed and lifted and remembering David she scooted back some before plopping back down. She looked down and he was practically swimming in her love goo.

She let out a little laugh. “Oops. Sorry, I didn't actually mean to make you so messy.” She apologized. He stood up and began brushing some of the creamy goo off. “Yeah, I need a shower now.” He complained. Then he lost his breath from cold as gallons of water hit him from seemingly everywhere. He could barely stand. He looked up and Carrie was pouring a bottle of water onto him that she had retrieved from the cooler.

When she was satisfied he was clean she stopped, took a giant swig, and put the top back on. David stood between her legs dripping and trembling from the cold, but otherwise clean now. “Thanks.” He said meekly. “Here you can dry off by riding on your four wheeler.” She said picking him up and setting him down onto the sand by her feet near where his rental vehicle was. She stood above him. “I need to clean up too.” She said looking down onto him and then she walked off towards the water.

David got onto his vehicle and watched his giant wife walk toward the ocean satisfied, which made him satisfied with himself. He had really screwed her like a man just now. Not like a dildo, but like a full grown man and she climaxed. He swelled with pride as he watched her beautiful butt waggle to the start of the water.

She then slowly waded out easily pushing through waves that would crush him to death. He was so happy he was with her. He would take her over the prettiest Lilliputian in the world any day. He then looked out a bit. “Awesome!” He said starting his vehicle and driving away.

Carrie walked out to her waist dunking her pussy into the water and cleansing herself. She then dove completely under the water on the next wave. She emerged cool and refreshed and began to walk back to the beach. She push her hair back with her hands and enjoyed the breeze that was cooling the heat from her body: both solar and sexual.

She casually walked back to her chair looking down and following her own footsteps and let out a laugh when she found David jumping his four wheeler in one of them. She thought about teasing him by kicking some sand into the footprint onto him, but decided against it. He wanted to ride and she was ready to relax and read. A perfect combination in her opinion.

Her train of thought was then broken by a minor tremor. Then another and another and another in rapid succession. She had felt them and then heard them before she saw them. “Hey give those back.” A male voice pleaded. Followed by female laughter.

The shaking became more pronounced and she saw a giant teenaged girl running full blast directly towards her. Her hips swung back and forth in a completely girly run and her enormous bra covered boobs were bouncing wildly. She was carrying some type of clothing and laughing the whole way. She was followed immediately by a naked giant whose enormous genitals were flapping about as he ran. It was now obvious who's clothes the girl had.

They were fast. Before she realized it the two were nearing the beach. The jeep! “No!” Carrie screamed as the girl missed, but the giant's foot landed directly on top of it as he chased his quarry. Carrie winced seeing the mangled vehicle kicked up into the air behind the naked giant. He didn't even appear to notice.

The girl had already crossed onto the beach her foot had just landed on Carrie's chair and cooler not twenty feet in front of her. She was almost on top of them! Carrie quickly reached down and snatched up David and his ride and clutched him close and looked up. The girl was directly above and still laughing holding the shorts behind her back. Carrie screamed trying to dodge the giant feet pounding the sand around her.

The giant teen smiled and slowed his approach holding a hand out. “OK, you got no where to run you may as well give them back.” He said. “Fat chance! I want to go skinny dipping.” The teen girl responded and twirled around tossing the shorts as far as she could out into the ocean. “Hey!” The guy replied as the girl giggled uncontrollably.

Carrie was not even trying to keep up with the conversation. It was taking all of her athletic skill to keep a hold of David and to dodge both giant teen feet now raining down around her. One mistake and she was dead. Then something besides a foot fell right in her path. It was the biggest bra she had ever seen. The cups were positively enormous.

She stopped and looked up at the underside of the girl's boobs which would be large even were she Carrie's size. Probably as big proportionally as her former friend Debra, but this girl was hundred's of feet tall which made them the biggest tits Carrie had ever seen. The boy's mouth fell open and then he said, “Are you sure we should be doing this? What about your parents? They'll be pissed.” He said.

“Ha! My Mom's a push over I can handle her.” She said. “What about your Dad?” The guy said. “My step Dad.” She corrected. “Fuck him. He's like smaller than my pinky. What's he going to do? If he gives you any guff just drop your ball sack on him.” She giggled and stepped to the boy and gently grabbed his scrotum testing it's weight with her hand. “Yeah that would probably pin him.” She laughed devilishly.

The boy smiled. “You are so bad.” He said. The girl dropped her panties and stepped out of them. “Being good is just too boring. Come on.” She said and then took off into the surf. The giant lumbered behind her following her sexy ass out into the water.

Carrie had managed to dodge all of the feet and the bra, but the girl's panties got her and when the giant teen stepped out of them she kicked them off and slung Carrie into the giant's ankle. David landed with a jolt as Carrie's fingers uncurled. He was sitting upright on his four wheeler in the palm of his unconscious wife's hand.

She was lying on her side in the sand. He saw the start of a shiner on her left eye. He felt shaking and saw the giant teens running away from them out into the surf. He needed to act fast. He started his engine and rode off of her palm...

To be continued...

Epilogue Scene III: The Discovery by minuss

Epilogue Scene III: The Discovery

David's heart was beating a mile a minute as he rode his all terrain vehicle over to his giant wife's face. He reached her face and felt and saw her breath in the sand. He sighed relieved and then got off his vehicle. “Carrie! Carrie!” He yelled putting his hands over his mouth. “Get up!” He continued, but she didn't respond. Her eye was puffy and swollen he noticed.



What to do, what to do? If she was conscious they could just go hide from the two giant teens, but she was way to big for him to move and probably to big to even wake, but he had to try. He ran up and pounded his fists on Carrie's cheek, but to no avail. He heard some laughing coming from the ocean and he knew he needed to hurry. The giant teens would get bored with the swim soon and come back to the beach.



He got on the four wheeler and tried revving the engine loudly near her ear, but that didn't work either. After it was clear that she wasn't waking from the sounds of the engine he drove back away from her back and then rammed her shoulder which did nothing but throw him from his seat and and into her shoulder blade. He got up slowly. It felt like he might have dislocated his own shoulder.







Stephanie giggled gleefully as she ran naked out into the ocean first her ankles splashing in the water, then her knees, and then her thighs. She had run out quite a way before the water even came up to her belly. She slowed then took a deep breath and sighed looking out into the ocean enjoying the view. She loved this resort, she had been coming here every year with her family for as long as she remembered, but she had never had as much fun as this year and the reason wasn't far behind. There he was.



She felt a hand on her shoulder and smiled as the other hand found her other shoulder and squeezed. “Hey, you haven't seen my shorts have you?” Bradly asked. She laughed and turned putting her arms around his neck and looked him in the eye. Stephanie was very tall. She was a head or more taller than any of her friends and two or more cup sizes bigger then they were as well. “I think you need to just forget about those.” She told him and pressed her huge soft tits into his broad hard chest and french kissed him.



She was proud of her physique and didn't mind flaunting it. Why shouldn't she? She had a body to die for and she knew it. She had met Bradly at the start of this year's vacation. He was here with his family too. Her mother and step father had kicked her out of their suite so they could have some alone time and she caught him checking her tits out while she laid out sunning, topless, by the pool. After she tortured him enough over it he asked her size and she proudly told him forty-four double E.



Well, Bradly was hooked and had hung close by since. She soaked the attention up too. His own looks didn't hurt his chances with her either as he was a hunk in his own right: he was tall, had large well defined upper body muscles, a six pack, a nice ass, and a big dick to boot. It was a match made in hormone heaven; she was the gas to his match and vise versa.



They hadn't been in the water very long, but Stephanie really didn't care. The skinny dipping suggestion was just her method of getting them both naked and since her mom and step-dad were back at the resort still she and Bradly could do as they pleased. She felt his strong hands slip down her sides and grab her butt cheeks and squeeze. Her pussy was practically twitching at his penis' proximity. She was horny and she wanted Brad bad and she was going to have him.







David was so close to his wife's face he didn't see them coming, but he could hear them and feel them. The ground was shaking and he saw Carrie's head jostle from the footfalls. He ran out away from his wife's face and saw that they were very close; almost to the beach now. Their feet were still in the water, but were no longer even covered. Surf was washing up dangerously close as the giant teens casually strolled back ashore.



He was out of time. Their enormity was unfathomable to miniscule little David and in just a few more steps the girl was above him, the boy had lagged behind. Water began raining down onto him from off of her gigantic body. She planted a foot a body length from Carrie and spun on it turning to face her friend a few of her paces back which meant he was still in the ocean.



The sand swelled up and instantly created a humungous hill and practically threw Carrie down its is slope. David almost was crushed under his wife as she rolled over him and then he followed her down the Carrie-sized sand dune created by the giant teen's foot. When she finished rolling she was now on her back. David heard her moan and saw her head lift ever so slightly and then she plopped back down onto the sand out again.



He didn't know if that was a good sign or not, but he knew he needed to do something before she got stepped upon by the giant bimbo above him. He clinched his jaw and looked up. There was a giant foot and an ankle three times taller then Carrie then he rose his gaze up and up and saw a hairy pussy and the bottoms of her gigantic tits and butt cheeks. He couldn't see her face. She was every bit as big as Vertigo if not bigger.



“Well, you coming or not?” She called out to her male friend as she rested one hand on her hip. David was still getting pelted by a torrential down pour from the excess water still dripping off of her titanic body. He put his hands over his mouth. “Hey! Watch it! We're down here! Hey!” He called up to the towering teen. She gave no indication that she heard him. He was just too small to communicate effectively with someone so big who was unaware of his presence.



“Hey Steph, Catch!” blurted the male as he kicked water at the giant girl with his foot splashing her. David noticed the rain intensify tremendously for a brief moment. He saw the giant guy was now approaching again. David shuttered noting his aircraft carrier sized limp pecker which lent new meaning to the phrase penis envy. “Ouch! What the?” The girl blurted pulling something off her chest.



“Its called a white shark.” The guy said laughing. “It just bit my boob.” The girl complained. She then closed her fist crushing the small (to her) fish and threw it at the boy. “Awww, did the minnow bite the booby?” The boy teased in baby talk. The awkward juvenile flirtations of the giant teens juxtaposed oddly with their gigantic nude bodies David thought. She punched him in the chest when he closed the distance between them with one more step.



“You shouldn't have kicked the poor thing at me Bradly. Now its dead and its your fault.” She said raising her hands to his shoulders. “That fish is trouble for our tiny Gulliveran friends. We probably did them a favor.” He explained and then he leaned in and kissed her, Stephanie. David put his hands over his mouth and yelled at the top of his lungs at them again, but to no avail.



He watched in awe as the boy's, Bradly's, aircraft carrier sized dick inflated rapidly to over a half a mile in length and begin to protrude into the midst of the giant girl's giant brown bush. “Well hello there.” Stephanie said and leaned back looking down at the pecker poking her. Bradly did as well. They were looking right towards David now, but their focus wasn't on him. Maybe he could still get their attention.



“Hey! Down here!” David yelled as he jumped up and down and waved his arms. “Hey. What's that?” Bradly said looking down at him. “Whats what?” Stephanie asked. “Down by your foot.” He followed. “Huh?” Stephanie said leaning and looking down by her foot. “It's a tiny woman. A tiny naked woman.” He qualified.



David thought they had seen him, but they hadn't. Bradly had spotted Carrie. He was knocked on his ass by powerful gusts of wind as the giant teens crouched simultaneously. He got up and noticed Stephanie's giant hairy pussy looming above. “You're right. She looks to be knocked out or something.” Stephanie noticed. Bradly reached down and pinched Carrie's arm and effortlessly lifted David's giant wife up thousands of feet into the air until her limp body dangled in front of his and Stephanie's even more gigantic faces.



David frantically yelled and waved his arms, but they were just too big to notice a tiny speck like him. “She's got a nice little body too. Look at her rack.” Bradly admired smiling. “Hmmpf.” Stephanie snorted smirking at Bradly whose gaze was trained directly onto Carrie's limp nude body. “Is that all you think about?” said Stephanie as she put her finger behind Carrie's back and lifted slightly inspecting her minute female competition.



“Just one of my nipples are bigger than both of those pea sized boobies combined, besides she doesn't look to be in the best of health. We need to take her back to the resort.” Said Stephanie shining the light of reason into the situation. “Yeah, you're probably right.” Bradly lamented looking longingly at Stephanie's enormous tits.



Stephanie reached down and grabbed her panties and stood up putting them on. “Of course I'm right. Let's go.” She said looking around for her bra. David ran as fast as his legs would carry him and jumped onto the four wheeler, that was fortunately still upright and in one piece. He opened it up and sped towards the nearby giant bra.



“There it is.” He heard Stephanie say from above and he saw her gigantic tits swaying above as she leaned in for her missing undergarment. He jumped a sand dune and landed in one of the enormous cups just before her fingers latched onto it and lifted. He felt the wind whooshing by as his world was accelerated upward.



He lost control and was thrown from his vehicle as she stood up and guided her titanic tits into the cups. He would have been crushed had he not been so very small compared to her. He had slid to an opening more than tall enough for him to stand up in near the base of her bra in front of the under wire. He couldn't see and he had a mountain sized boob resting above him, but at least his destination and Carrie's were the same, even if unknown.



...



Bradly couldn't find his shorts and so he just decided to walk back nude. He gently held the small woman in his hand. He just couldn't help but touch her. He ran his huge finger tenderly up her little leg to her soft round butt and hesitated for just a moment before touching it as well. It was soft and smooth. He delicately flipped her over and noted how her little boobies shook delightfully. He pressed his finger onto her chest and gently rubbed her soft little titties.



“Are you fondling her? You perv.” Accused Stephanie after catching him playing with the tiny woman in his hand. “Uh, I was just checking her pulse.” He lied turning red. “Sure. You always get a boner while taking vitals? You know she's not even as big as the head on your penis right?” Stephanie asked rolling her eyes. Boys were such pigs. Still the way his large stiff cock waggled in front of him made her a little wet below. Damn mother nature! She then remembered that she wasn't responsible for his boner and looked over a little jealous at the tiny woman.



“Give her to me.” Stephanie demanded. “What? Why?” He asked. “To keep your pervy paws off of her.” Replied Stephanie. “Awww, are you jealous?” Bradly asked sensing the truth. “Don't flatter yourself. Why would I be jealous?” Stephanie asked blushing herself.



Bradly veered over to her and put his arm around her shoulder. “Don't worry she's not half the woman you are.” He comforted her staring down into her cleavage. “She's not a hundredth the woman I am now give her to me.” Stephanie commanded holding her hand out. “Fine.” He relented and gently placed the woman into Stephanie's open hand.



It was not a far walk for Stephanie and Bradly and soon they were entering the complex again. They walked straight to Stephanie's suite and opened the door. Jerry heard the door open and walked around the counter to see who it was. It was his step daughter who was half naked and she had a guy with her who was completely naked! They were obviously up to no good. If he hadn't been here who knows what type of trouble they would have gotten into, but he could sure guess.



He touched his earpiece which patched his voice through the intercom. “Just what do you two think your doing?” He said amplified over the intercom. Stephanie cringed. She hated when this happened. Whenever she thought she was alone Jerry always proved other wise. She scanned the floor and sure enough found him strutting over to them.



Jerry craned his head regarding the two towering teens. The giant covered his large genitals with his hands and stood awkwardly. His step daughter just huffed and rolled her eyes. He knew she didn't respect him, but it didn't matter as long as she minded and she usually did. “We found...” Stephanie started, but was interrupted by Jerry, “Son, where are your clothes.” Jerry asked. “Uh...” Bradly stammered.



“If you'd let me finish I can explain.” She spat curtly. “By all means finish.” responded Jerry. “We found this woman unconscious on the beach.” Stephanie said crouching down and setting her on the floor in front of him. “Jesus, this is Carrie. What did you do to her? Where's her husband David?” Jerry interrogated his giant step daughter.



“Huh? What are you talking about? We didn't do anything to her. We just found her like this and she was alone.” Stephanie defended. “She didn't knock herself out. It looks like she's bumped her head. Her eye is black. You went to White Beach (the name his family had given their secluded beach) today didn't you?” He queried.



“Yes, but what does that have to do with it? We didn't do anything to her. We helped her.” said Stephanie sincere and becoming annoyed at the accusations her step father was making. “You never watch out where you're walking. Don't you get it? You trampled her and probably killed her husband.” Jerry fumed.



“There was nobody else!” Stephanie yelled and stood up to her full height. “We do the right thing and you yell at me for it! What more do you want from me?” She yelled down at her diminutive step father. “Come on Bradly lets go.” She said starting to stomp back to her room. Bradly started to follow until Jerry said, “Hold it right there young lady. We're not done. We need to find her husband if he's still alive.” He demanded following her.



Stephanie stopped and turned. She decided she had enough. Jerry stopped in his tracks as he saw his giant teenage step daughter turn and stomp back toward him. Lord she was fast. He didn't even have time to object before she had crouched above him and snatched him off the floor between her finger and thumb. She grabbed him so tightly he lost his breath and couldn't even yelp.



Bradly watched in shock as Stephanie held her inch tall step dad in front of her face and berated him shaking him on each point. “You never listen to me, there was no one else. You don't know you weren't even there. All you want to do is yell. Well, I've had enough of it. We'll take her to Mom. Maybe she can help since all you want to do is blame us.” She vented. It felt good to finally put Jerry in his place. He had been on her ass all summer and she was tired of it.



“Put me down or I'll tell your mother.” Jerry wheezed. The last time Stephanie over powered him she got grounded for a month. “I don't care. We're going to Mom right now and I'm giving you to her too. I'm done with you.” She said and then she casually tucked Jerry into her cleavage between her enormous boobs.



Bradly just couldn't believe what he had just seen. “Get the woman. Let's find Mom.” Stephanie ordered. He complied. He sure hoped she knew what she was doing as he saw no choice, but to follow her lead. It was her family after all. He thought about the little man trapped between Steph's gigantic tits, helpless against their size – her own step dad no less! She had a knack at being sexy even when she wasn't trying to be. Brad's boner was back.

Epilogue Scene IV: Survival by minuss

Epilogue Scene IV: Survival

Stephanie marched around the complex with a purpose. She was trying to find her mother for one so she could get a fair shake in this unconscious woman business. Secondly, she was trying to give her little passenger, her step dad, the tiny bump she felt resting between her boobs an uncomfortable ride. She smiled and squeezed her boobs as she adjusted her bra just before starting off to a different section of the resort.

She finally saw her browsing some purses in one the shops. “There she is Brad, this way.” Stephanie said marching toward her. Bradly was feeling very awkward parading around nude even though it was a clothing optional resort he seemed to be the only person without clothing. He was especially not looking forward to meeting Stephanie's mother naked, but he had come this far and its not like he could turn back now. Especially if he wanted to fuck Stephanie.

Stephanie walked right over to her mother with Brad in tow. “Hi sweetie. Who's your...” she paused just now noticing his nudity. “Ahem...uh...friend here?” She finished trying not to be obvious about checking out her daughter's guy friend. “This is Brad, Brad Mom.” Stephanie introduced. Brad removed his free hand from his genitals and offered it to her. “Nice to meet you.” He said. “Pleased. I'm Jane” She said glancing down at his large exposed cock as she took his hand and then turning to look up at her daughter.

“We went to White Beach today and while we were there we found this little unconscious Gulliveran woman.” She said looking down to her mother. “Show her.” She told Brad and he lifted his hand up and opened it revealing the tiny woman. “Oh no. Hopefully she's OK. She's probably a tourist here. Does your step dad know her?” She asked looking up again to her daughter. “He said her name was Carrie, which reminds me...” said Stephanie.

Last year on this trip Stephanie was the same height as her mother, but since then she had been on one hell of a growth spurt and now was equal in height with Brad. They were both over a head taller than her mom. It had given Stephanie much more confidence when dealing with her already lenient mother now that the top of head stopped at her shoulders.

Confidence enough to reach into her cleavage and fish out her tiny step dad right in front of her. “You need to do something about your husband. We tried to tell him what happened, but he just wouldn't listen and kept blaming us for the whole thing.” Stephanie recanted as she held Jerry's tiny squirming body out for her mother to take. “Steph! You can't just shove your step father into your cleavage and carry him around like a wad of cash.” She chided holding her hand out under her tiny husband.

“Well, it's not like he could've kept pace with us, I didn't have my purse, and I wasn't going to listen to his annoying little rant any more.” She said dropping him and looking down half directing the explanation at him. Jerry stood up in his wife's palm still a little dizzy from being nearly smothered between his step daughter's enormous tits. “You have no right to handle me like that!” He yelled up shaking his fist at her. Stephanie just ignored him.

“Lets all just go back to the room and get this poor woman some help.” suggested Jane. “That's all we wanted to do in the first place.” Stephanie said and turned leading the way back, Brad followed and Jane and Jerry brought up the rear. Jane found her gaze dropping to Brad's beautiful bare butt on the walk back.

She couldn't help it. Her daughter had caught quite the hunk, but it wasn't surprising. Stephanie had really blossomed over the last few years into super model material herself with her large bust, hour glass figure, and extraordinary height. She was a knockout and unfortunately she now knew it. Jane watched as she strutted out in front waggling her hips and shoulders and soaking up all of the male attention including Brad's. Her little girl was long gone.



David had lost all contact with the outside world since he voluntarily boarded the giant bra and was entombed by Stephanie's mountain sized tit. He wasn't cramped, but he did feel as if he was riding on a cruise ship from all the gentle swaying. It was starting to make him nauseous and the warm humid air wasn't helping. Trying to figure out how he was going to get out or what he was going to do when she took the bra off made him sicker still.

What in the hell had he been thinking? Did he not remember all the waivers he had to sign when he got the guided tour of Vertigo's body just a couple weeks back? All the precautions that they took and they still “lost” people on her. Yet, here he was riding in the bra of Brobdingnagian teen unbeknownst to her. His mind began to cycle through all of the ways he could die with no one ever even knowing what really happened to him.

If Carrie did recover she would undoubtedly look for him on the beach and not under one of this giant girl's, Stephanie's, tits. “Stop it! What's done is done.” He yelled smacking himself. This self immolation is useless Carrie would tell him. He needed to survive for her. He was just going to have to get his host's attention somehow without getting himself killed in the process.



Stephanie, Jane, and Brad sat at the table looking down at Carrie as the Gulliveran doctor and Jerry stood near the bed that Jane had retrieved for her. “How long has she been out?” The doctor asked. “Not sure? She was unconscious when we found her about 20-30 minutes ago.” Stephanie answered. He had some smelling salts and he held a vial to her nose.

“Huh? Where am I?” She asked looking around. Then she noticed every one else. “Who are you all?” She asked. “Hi Carrie. It's Jerry you've been bumped in the head.” He said to her. “Okay. Who's this Carrie? Oh my gosh, is that me? Why didn't I know that?” She asked foggily. The doctor looked at Jerry and frowned.

“Miss do you remember what happened?” He asked her. “The last thing I remember? The last thing I can remember is waking up just now.” She said slowly as if in deep concentration. “Where am I again and what am I doing here?” She asked. “Your friends will fill you in momentarily.” The doctor reassured her and then motioned for Jerry to step away.

“I'll have to run some tests, but I think its pretty obvious that they will confirm that she has Retrograde Amnesia.” He stated confidently. “What's that mean? Will she snap out of it?” He asked. “It's hard to say. Sometimes everything comes back after a few days or a week, in other cases nothing comes back, and of course sometimes bits and pieces come back.” He informed Jerry.

“That's just great. I think she was on the west beach with her husband when she had some sort of accident. My step daughter found her unconscious, but we don't know where he is. He's Lilliputian. I think he might still be there.” Jerry explained. “If your Lilliputian friend was still on the beach he is not now. That beach has a very high and fast rising tide. This time of day that entire beach is underwater. That's why its undeveloped over there. In fact you probably can't even get there. They might be able to....” The doctor said gesturing to the Brobdingnagian's, “...but you or I couldn't.”

Jerry walked back over to Carrie. Her bed-sheet had slid down off her chest exposing her large round breasts for him to see. He tried not look or at least stare. “We think your husband David is still missing, but we'll find him.” He told her. “I'm married?” She asked. “Just rest yourself for now.” He said and he laid her back down and covered her with the blanket. “Well, I do have a splitting headache.” She said touching her blackened eye and yawning. Maybe it will be gone when I wake up.” She said yawning again, shutting her eyes, and rolling over.

“I'll come back and check on her and run some tests when she is more alert to see how extensive her amnesia is.” The doctor said to Jerry and then looked up at Jane. “Maddam, if you please?” He asked and Jane picked him up off the table and set him down by the Gulliveran doorway. “Thanks so much.” She said looking down on him after standing back up. Then he left. She joined her daughter and Brad as Jerry walked over to them to fill them in.

Brad placed his arm around Stephanie and she leaned into him. Jane looked up at her daughter and smiled happy for her apparent happiness, but also a little envious of her. She looked down regarding her own husband who had just made his way over to them. Brad's exposed cock hung limp and dwarfed him completely. Jerry was a wonderful companion, but she had married him on the rebound from an abusive relationship determined to never be mistreated again. She loved him, but often missed the physical benefits a normal sized man.

Jerry walked up and looked up at his family plus Brad. “She has amnesia.” He told them. “She can't remember what happened at all.” Jerry said distracted as Brad scratched himself. “Brad get a towel or something, jeez!” Jerry complained. “Sorry sir.” He said covering himself with his hand again, though inadequately. “She didn't even remember that she was married.” He explained.

“She was alone.” Stephanie added forcefully. “Damn it Steph! Her husband is a Lilliputian and they're here on their honeymoon. He would have been with her.” He explained angrily. “Oh.” Stephanie softly responded. “Do you want us to go back and look for him?” She asked as if she hadn't just done a 180 reversal from her earlier assertion.

“No! You've done quite enough already. Stay here and put some clothes on. Your mother and I will see what we can find, if anything.” Jerry planned. “Its not our fault. We would have brought her husband too had we seen him, but those little things are damn near microscopic.” Stephanie said trying to convince herself more than anyone else that they were innocent in all of this. “Those little people.” Jerry corrected.

“Brad you need to go back to your room.” Jerry ordered. “Uh, yes sir.” answered Brad who turned and walked towards the door. Stephanie followed behind him. “Just hang out by the pool for twenty minutes and then meet me back here.” She whispered quietly as she secretly caressed his cock with her hand. “OK.” He acknowledged just as quietly. “Bye Mr. and Mrs. Conrad. Nice to meet you.” He said raising his voice so all could hear winking at Stephanie as he left.

“Well lets go hon. Oh, and grab a magnifying glass for you to use before we go.” Jerry said. Stephanie waited until five minutes after they left and then she unlocked the door and peaked out. She saw Bradly by the pool and waved him over.

She was giddy as she walked over to the couch and sat down just as Brad slipped back into the suite. “Lock the door.” She suggested smartly. Brad clicked the lock and walked over to Stephanie sitting next to her.

She smiled as he put his arm around her shoulder rubbing her arm. “You're so sexy you know that? Just look at you.” He said. Kissing her cheek. She turned and practically lunged into him and began passionately french kissing him as they embraced. His powerful arms squeezed her tightly and then he dropped his hand to her left breast. She was much, much more than a handful so he just sunk his fingers into the soft bra covered orb. Her own hand immediately found his enormous stiff rod and began to stoke it.

As they continued to kiss, grope, and fondle one another David's world went topsy-turvy. He experienced a boob/bra quake with each squeeze meted out from Bradly's powerful fingers. The ceiling of his fabric and flesh cave had nearly crushed him twice now. He needed to escape before he was squashed.

He jumped reaching for the top of the under-wire of the bra, but he was much too small as the top of it was hopelessly out of reach for him. He was then pressed flat from Stephanie's boob flesh again. Luckily the pressure subsided and the flesh ceiling ascended to its former position above him. He didn't know for sure what was going on outside, but he could guess and if didn't get away before Brad and Stephanie really got going he was done for.

Stephanie stood up and grabbed Brad's hand and led him to her room. They walked in and he shut the door behind them. He turned and she kissed him pressing her soft giant bra covered boobs into his chest. He held her and looked down at the abundant swells pushing up from her chest and the long crease between them. “I just can't get over how huge your tits are.” Brad complimented.

Stephanie smiled and took a half a step back and reached back and unclasped her bra. It almost immediately fell free revealing her titties to him in all of their immense naked glory. Brad felt something smack his pecker and he looked down discovering that her bra hung on his huge staff; one enormous cup dangling off of each side.

Stephanie giggled, “Looks like I'm not the only one who's huge around here. That bra is heavy too. It's going to feel so good sliding up and down on that big strong cock of yours.” Stephanie said seductively. “Oh, boy.” Brad said pulling her into himself in a hug and kiss and once again squashing her monstrous breasts against his own broad hard chest.

...

David thought it was the end for sure as the giant teen's unyielding and omnipresent breast flesh squashed him against the bra like a hydraulic press. His breath had left him, he felt his shoulder pop. When he thought his body could not take anymore the pressure subsided. In fact, it more than subsided. He felt his body become weightless as the darkness became a much lighter tan.

Then other colors of light were visible. He could make out the underside of the biggest boob he had ever seen. He felt a breeze. His brain put it all together and came to the correct conclusion that he was falling. She had taken her bra off! He began to scream. Then the under-wire that before had imprisoned him hit him from above and pushed him side ways it felt like before stopping abruptly, which caused him to tumble in an arc created by his own momentum and gravity around the cone of the giant cup he was in.

When he finished tumbling he stood up shakily and looked up and around and saw the gigantic breast cup extending out in front and above him. He looked down and then behind. Behind him he was maybe 20-30 yards from a different section of the same under-wire that imprisoned him and then launched him like a missile. Past that looked to be the floor a few miles below. Way above was the other side of the under-wire on the opposite side of the cone he was standing in. She had hung the bra on something more or less stable it seemed. He was saved!

Brad sunk his hands into each tit and jiggled causing waves of energy to travel through each fleshy orb wildly. “You are gorgeous.” He said. Stephanie smiled and backed away and stepped out of her panties and then sat on the bed. He looked down and smiled at the enormous bra hanging from his cock. Stephanie was fluffing the pillows and he walked up and shoved his dick in her face. “What should I do with this?” He asked.

She turned and squealed. “You trying to poke my eye out or something?” She teased. “Well we need to put this...well...anywhere...” She said picking her bra up off his dick and dropping it on the bed behind her. “And you can put this big boy right here.” She said smiling and patting her pussy as she slid back on the bed and spread for him. Brad didn't need anymore encouraging and promptly climbed on top of her.

David's false sense of security was quickly shattered as he felt himself moving again and then was raised and dropped once again. Thankfully the fall wasn't far and the bra cup was forgiving ground. He still was thrown to the grown and slid on his face a ways before stopping. He wearily stood up and realized he was on a downward slop. He quickly followed it until he was able to hop off of the under-wire onto some sort of white ground.

He walked on the white ground following the under-wire for a moment until he saw an opening and ducked under it. He emerged just in time to see Stephanie sitting with her back to him. She began to slide back towards him, no on top of him! He screamed as her gigantic ass lifted and nearly fell on him.

Fortunately it had passed over and landed mostly on the bra he had just escaped. The bottom of one of cheeks and the start of her hamstring canopied him over head. Her tremendous weight had created such a depression in the ground that he was now sliding down. Then her ass lifted again slightly and the bra instantly disappeared before her giant ass plopped down again.

...

“Wait.” Stephanie said interrupting Brad as he began to mount her. “Let me get this bra out from under my ass.” She explained and lifted slightly then reached under and removed the uncomfortable undergarment from under her ass. That done she sat back down and lay fully back for Brad who proceeded to kiss her titties and move his cock into fucking position.

...

When she came down again David found he was more centered and her giant hairy pussy loomed above him. Gravity and physics all still applying her weight again created a depression in the ground which he was again sliding into. He was sliding toward the crack of her ass just beneath her pussy. David tried to reverse the descent, but it was too steep, given his momentum, and he didn't stop sliding until he passed beneath her bulging hair covered vulva above.

He figured this was a bad place to be so he slowly started to climb the slope back out, but when he emerged from below the giant cunt he saw the Brad's half mile plus dick dive bombing him. He didn't have time to scream, but thankfully it course corrected and slammed headlong into the pussy above him cleaving it with a squishing sound. David then watched as Brad's ball sack slammed into the ground in front of him. His only choice was to retreat as Brad's scrotum drug the ground toward him.

He retreated to the relative safety beneath Stephanie's gigantic vulva as Brad impaled her with his tool. David figured he was a goner. There was no way he could survive this. Once she started bucking her butt would crush him to death for sure. The squishing intensified has Stephanie's pussy fluids began to drip down around him. Great she was one of those types. Now he just had to wait and see if he drowned or got squished first.

Sure enough her butt began to scoot and so he ran. He wasn't going to give up despite his smallness and the hopelessness of his situation. He advanced up the slope just a bit beneath the bulge of her vulva. Then her entire ass lifted as she bucked which lifted him off the ground and threw him up the slope further from just the air pressure alone.

Brad was still impaling her above and his gigantic sack was threatening to crush David as well. Then he saw a glimmer of hope. It was crazy, but it was his only chance. He took off running and jumped grabbing onto a limb sized pubic hair that curled down low beneath Stephanie's vulva. He got his arms around it. It didn't even respond to his negligible weight. So, he pulled himself up with his arms and straddled it bear hugging it with both his arms and legs. He held on for dear life as the giant teens brought one another to orgasm.

He had removed the danger of being squashed under Stephanie's butt or by Brad's sack, but added the less likely danger of getting pushed into the pussy above. He was playing the odds the best he could. From this vantage point he got a close up of their sexual intercourse and it was horrifying. Brad's penis pushed in and out violently like a giant railroad piston and the equally giant vulva took most of its length with ease continuously coating it with vaginal fluid. The noise was so great he could barely hear himself think.

Squish, squash, squish got interspersed with moans and whimpers from Brad and Stephanie as they orchestrated each others orgasm. “Yes, fuck, yes.” Stephanie squealed as she ran her fingers over Brad's shoulders and then her nails down his broad chest. Brad lay in the push up position and humped and humped.

...

Jerry walked in and from the creaking and moaning noises coming from the bedroom he knew right away what was going on. What was wrong with them? They most likely killed a man tonight and robbed his widow of her memories and their response was to fornicate with each other some more. He heard the lock click from above as Jane opened the big door.

She held the mangled body of the jeep in her hand. “There you are? What's that noise?” She asked him kneeling down to better converse with her diminutive husband. “That's the sound of our daughter getting screwed by her boyfriend. They're not worried at all about what happened!” Jerry yelled angrily.

Jane had a look of consternation, but he saw the retreat coming a mile a way. “Well the deed is done. There's no sense in interrupting now.” She said tip toeing to the couch and setting the destroyed jeep down onto the table next to it's arm. She then tip toed back to the door and knelt down lowering her hand for Jerry. “Come on. Lets go to the bar.” She whispered.

“I will not be chased out of our suite by Stephanie!” Jerry yelled up at her folding his arms. Jane frowned at the rebuke. She hated the rising tension between her daughter and husband, but decided to deal with it like she had most problems: avoidance. “OK, suit yourself. I'll be at the bar.” She said standing up and then leaving.

 

 

Epilogue Scene V: Reunion by minuss

Epilogue Scene V: Reunion

Jerry watched disappointed though not surprised as Jane left. He loved her, but she had no backbone when it came to Stephanie. He had plenty of backbone, but without his wife's backing very little ability to correct her. Still her behavior was unacceptable. Damn near abhorrent really and someone had to make her understand that.

Jerry retrieved his headset from near his door and then walked back towards his step daughter's room. He looked up at the humungous closed door. There was a door his size to its left that was open so he walked over to it and entered Stephanie's room.

He started to say something through the intercom, but thought better of it. He had told Brad to leave, but he didn't know how the giant teens would react if he interrupted them in the middle of coitus so he decided to wait until they were finished.

The humping finally slowed to a halt and Brad rolled off of Stephanie. “Whew! You're amazing.” He said to her. She just smiled. She already knew that, but everyone liked compliments. “Stephanie!” An electronically amplified voice sounded from the intercom. Brad and Stephanie both jumped startled at the unexpected presence.

“Do you care about anything or anybody else but yourself?” Jerry asked accusingly from the floor walking over to the bed. “Do you realize how ridiculous you are?” Stephanie asked starting to sit up in bed. “Brad beat it! This is a family discussion.” Jerry demanded. Brad sat up and his giant feet hit the floor in front of Jerry. He was about to leave, but Stephanie put her arms around his shoulders and chest from behind.

“Hang on. We don't have to take his shit.” She said softly to him kissing him on the cheek. “Steph...” He started. “Shh...just let me handle this.” She said shushing him and so Brad reluctantly stayed where he sat. Stephanie scooted around to his right and plopped her sexy ass down next to him. Jerry watched from below as her long legs descended and her giant feet settled onto the floor too.

He didn't like the look of this. Both giant teens just sat in front and above him without a stitch of clothing on defying him. Brad occasionally glanced down at Jerry, but looked away whenever Jerry made eye contact. Stephanie yawned arching her back causing her already enormous chest to appear momentarily larger. “Where's Mom?” She asked after finishing her yawn and smiling in anticipation of the answer she knew was coming.

“What difference does that make? Brad I've asked you to leave.” Jerry said forcefully. Stephanie put her hand on Brad's thigh. “Well I've asked Brad to stay and it makes all the difference in the world.” She said calling Jerry in this high stakes game of poker they were playing. Unfortunately, for Jerry Stephanie had all the cards and she knew it.

“Stephanie, we found the mangled remains of a jeep at the beach. You and Brad caused this mess and you don't seem to care one bit!” He said changing his line of attack. If he couldn't use his authority on her maybe shame would do the trick. “It was an accident. Besides its beyond impossible to inspect the ground for where you little people might be scurrying around at before each step we take.” Stephanie defended.

“Stephanie that smacks of size supremacy. Its your responsibility to be mindful of your enormity. Is that to much to ask?” Jerry lectured. “Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's the line I've been fed for years. Watch where you step Steph, be careful Steph, listen to you step father Steph. Well, I'm a realist and its easier for you little people to see me coming than it is for me to even notice you. I'm not going to apologize or ask permission for just walking and the days where you get to order me around are over.” She said standing up above Jerry for added affect.

Jerry stood toe to toe with his giant step daughter. Her toes may as well been bison compared to him. He looked up as Brad also rose to his feet encouraged to do so by Stephanie. “Beat it Jerry. We've got big people things to do.” Stephanie said looking down at him dismissively and then she turned and nibbled on Brad's ear.

Jerry's blood was boiling, but he needed to tread cautiously without Jane around he was defenseless against Stephanie. “Go on get!” Stephanie said nudging him with her big toe which sent him careening to the floor.

Stephanie felt so emboldened finally freeing herself from Jerry's control. The role reversal was so intoxicating. It was always absurd really the idea that he should be bossing her and even Brad around as small as he was compared to them. He couldn't even stand up to the smallest nudge from one of her toes.

“Steph...” Jerry began. “I mean it.” Stephanie interrupted Jerry stepping over him and walking to the door. Jerry watched nervously from below as her long legs and giant naked ass passed overhead. Brad felt awkward as Stephanie and her step Dad fought, but he couldn't get enough of her and so he adhered to her wishes. She had such a fine ass he observed as she walked over to the door. It wiggled perfectly and was shaped so well Brad's erection was returning anew.

She opened the big door and looked back down at tiny little Jerry smaller than Brad's big toe. “Stephanie you're behaving like a child. This is ridiculous.” Jerry said folding his arms and looking up at his giant bratty step daughter. “Ha! Do I look like a child?” She said dropping a hand to her hip and striking a pose. With her extraordinary height, gigantic tits, and her womanly figure the answer was a resounding no.

“I'd leave little guy before you piss her off.” Brad suggested from above his enormous erection. Jerry realized that if he walked out that door Stephanie would never take him seriously again, but if he could think of someway to gain the upper hand in this contest of wills he could cling to the status quo for at least a little longer. But how?

“Awww, is that for me?” Stephanie giggled referring to Brad's giant woody. “You know it is.” He answered starting to become more at ease now that it was clear that Stephanie's step Dad was powerless over them. In fact, it was kind of erotic he decided looking down at the tiny man futilely trying to tell them what to do.



David hung on for dear life as Stephanie had walked over to the door. The copper colored pubic hair that that he clung too hung lower than the others above him, but not low enough that he would get crushed by her giant thighs as his host walked. He didn't concern himself with their conversation now taking place as his sole focus was his own survival.



“I'll suck that big dick of yours if you grab shorty there and bring him to me.” Stephanie offered. It was an offer Brad couldn't refuse. “Sorry, time's up little man.” Brad said as he twisted slightly so he could find Jerry below his raging hard on.

Jerry cringed hearing Stephanie’s words. He had no idea what she had planned for him and he wasn't about to find out. So, he took off running towards the bed. He ran between Brad's legs. By the time the clueless giant above him knew what was happening he was too late. “Hey.” Brad protested as he descended down crouching to capture the inch tall man.

Jerry heard something hit the ground and scrape behind him probably Brad's fingers, but he didn't squander his head start by looking back. He made it under the ledge of the bed and kept running. “He ran under the bed.” Brad said looking up to Stephanie.

“I can see that.” Stephanie huffed and power walked over to him. She dropped to the ground and peered under the bed. Spotting her tiny fleeing step father she reached for him swatting him with her fingers.

Jerry fell forward from the bump, but continued crawling. He saw a giant finger claw the tile next to him, but he quickly crawled out of its range stood up and turned around. Stephanie lowered further causing her auburn hair to cascade onto the ground over her shoulders. Jerry could see her back curving up to her naked butt partially poking up into the air in the background.

She flattened herself completely and reached as far as she could for him, but he was safely out of her reach now. Still, he watched nervously as her giant fingers stretched and grasped for him maybe fifteen feet in front of him. She pulled her hand and arm back then lifted slightly and regarded him. Her giant boobs just rested on the floor at their ends.

“You may as well come on out. I'm not going to hurt you. You are my step dad after all even if you are a pain in the butt. I was just going to put you on the counter with the little lady to keep you out of trouble.” She said sincerely.

Jerry believed her. He doubted she would ever hurt him. Confine him? Yes. Humiliate him? Probably. Hurt him? No. She wasn't evil just a selfish, bratty teenager that was too big for her britches – when she wore them.

Yet, he saw no reason why he should willingly do what she wanted when he should be the one in charge. Hell, he paid for this vacation; him and her mother and he wouldn't be treated this way. So he stayed put. “Fine. You want to hide under the bed like some little mouse be my guest. Just don't come crying to me when you get cold or hungry.” She said and then stood up. Jerry could now only see the lower shins, ankles, and feet of the giant teens.

“So what do you want to do now?” He heard Brad ask Stephanie. “Well I'm not doing anything in here not with Jerry hanging out under the bed like some peeping Tom thumb. Let's go to the couch.” She said and Jerry watched as the feet walked out.

Stephanie stopped before walking out the door. “I hope you're not scared of the dark.” She said to the room before switching the light off and then she shut the door behind her. Brad watched as her tremendous titties wobbled as she crouched down and pinched the tiny door knob on the Gulliveran door between her finger and thumb shutting it and then broke it off. She stood up smiling. “That ought to hold him.” She said.



Jane sat at the bar nursing a drink and wondering how Jerry was faring with Stephanie. Given Stephanie's behavior today she guessed it wasn't going well for him. There was no way she was going to allow Jerry to separate her from Brad no matter the circumstances. Not that she could blame her. He was a hunk. She began getting aroused at the memory of his thick biceps, toned chest, and large cock.

What are you doing Jane? She asked herself in thought only. You're old enough to be his mother. She chided herself. Which, while true an old lady she wasn't. She was just on the youthful side of forty and could still turn a head or two. She was just under average height with a much larger than average bust. She was still slim and toned. She had taken care of herself and it had paid off.

Despite this she had never been too confident. Especially, after giving berth to Stephanie. Then Stephanie's father completely destroyed her self esteem and it had never really recovered. He was a hunk too, but that was the end of his positive attributes. He had been a professional athlete, but was injured and could no longer play the game he loved. This made him bitter and he took to drinking and abusing Jane both mentally and physically.

Jane had been too scared to file divorce, but when Stephanie was two Jane received a call from the coroner to come identify her husband. He had run his mouth off to the wrong person and was shot and killed outside of his favorite saloon. She shed no tears and the authorities assumed that she was in shock, but inside she felt nothing but joy. She was free.

She dated a few people before meeting Jerry. He was wonderful and despite his small size turned her on immensely when they first met. He was wealthy and had the means to take care of her and her daughter. More importantly he was not capable of abusing her. They still had a good relationship. He loved her and often asked her why she choose to marry him. Her answer was always the same: “Because I love you.”

She did love him. He was safe and sweet, but the erotic novelty had worn off long ago for her. They were still intimate of course, but she often had to finish herself off after he climaxed. Their routine had been the same for the last few years. She would strip and sit down in bed for him. He would walk up to her vulva and hug it, climb it, punch and kick it, and then wedge himself between her outer lips and writhe and wiggle and hump until he blew.

She would simply watch amused from above as he went to town down there. He didn't like being pushed in completely so they rarely did a full insertion. She would sometimes squeeze him a little with her cunt muscles, but even that would scare him. He was just too small to give her pussy the ravaging it ached for so when he was done she would pull out a dildo many times larger than he was and do it herself.

Jerry was a practical man and didn't really mind that she did this. He just wanted her to be pleased too. He was too good for her she thought. She had cheated on him three times since they had been married. He was completely oblivious, of course. They had been one night flings and meant nothing to her emotionally. It was just good to get a full sized fuck every few years or so.

She didn't plan them. They always just sort of happened and she never seemed to have the self control to say: “I can't, I'm married.” Her wedding ring didn't seem to bother the men that screwed her. One of them asked about her husband after screwing her and had a good laugh after finding out that his dick was bigger than her man. He fucked her again saying: “He was doing her a favor.”

She always felt guilty for a few weeks afterward especially when Jerry was nice, but the guilt passed quickly. This was her life and she had gotten used to it. She sipped her drink. She hoped Stephanie went easy on him. They had been pillow fighting and Stephanie easily pinned her a few months back tickling her until she almost pissed herself. She had taken after her father and grown both tall and strong. Jane was no match for her physically anymore.

Stephanie was beyond even her control now and the sooner Jerry realized that he couldn't control her anymore the better things would be for him. However, Jerry's smallness relative to her and Jane had induced him to be more controlling then he should've been. It was like he needed to constantly prove he was the man of the house. This trait actually caused Jane to be more attracted to him. However, his little man syndrome had made it difficult for him to come to terms with Stephanie's independence. Something was going to have to give.



Jerry's heart beat finally slowed to normal now that the giant teens had left. What had he been thinking? After what Stephanie did to him earlier he shouldn't have been surprised by her defiance now. Had he went to the bar with Jane he could've confronted her later and maybe made a dent, but now? It was more and more clear that she was done listening to him at least when he was alone and trying to tell her what to do.

Now, he was walking around in pitch darkness. He literally couldn't see his hand in front of his face. He walked slowly along the tile not sure which way he was going. He then tripped over something about knee high and fell forward. He noticed the ground he landed on was rough and not smooth like the tile. Then he felt himself being lifted and soon he was upside and down and started to roll down the rough surface end over end.

The slope of the ground he was on gradually flattened and he stopped rolling. As he lay taking inventory of his injuries he thought for sure he felt a gentle rocking from the ground he was on, but it soon subsided if it was real at all. His shoulder was hurting he realized as he stood up and started walking again.

However, after only a few paces the ground started to slope upwards and it wasn't long before it was too steep and he had to turn back. He walked in the opposite direction only to encounter the same phenomenon. In fact, it was the same it seemed no matter which direction he walked! He still could see nothing and he was getting worried. He even tried running up the slope and soon found himself tumbling back down. Now his knee hurt too.



Brad stepped forward smiling and cupping her crotch. Her spine tingled with delight at his grope. “Is it just me or did that turn you on too?” He asked lifting his hand from her pussy to squeeze the end of her right boob. “What do you mean?” She asked. “I mean turning the tables on your step Dad. You know, showing him who's boss?” He explained. “I don't know. I don't think so. It sure as hell felt good, but I wouldn't call it arousing.” She answered.

“It aroused you? Why?” She asked him perplexed, but genuinely curious. Brad's face flushed with embarrassment. “Oh never mind.” He said his face turning red. “No come on tell me. It's OK.” She reassured him. “I don't know its just he's so helpless compared to us. Then earlier when you dropped him between your boobs that was so hot. I mean they're so big even to me, but to him, jeez.” Brad explained flushing for a different reason.

“Oh I get it. You mean the idea of an authority figure like my step Dad fighting for air between my big, giant titties, helpless to every tiny little bounce as I casually walk around looking for Mom oblivious to his struggle?” She asked pressing her huge breasts into his chest. “Uh-huh.” Brad simply shook his head. He was ready to blow right there.

“I can see it. It wasn't what I was aiming for when I did it. I just wanted to stow him someplace humiliating and uncomfortable while I looked for Mom, but I can see it. I guess it was kind of erotic.” She answered. Brad just leaned in and kissed her and she returned his kiss. When they finished she looked at him and smiled playfully.

“Shall we go outside and terrorize some more tinies with my big ol' titties.” She giggled juggling them softly from beneath. “I knew I should have kept my mouth shut.” He responded yet mesmerized by Stephanie's boobs in motion. “Oh, I'm just playing. Come on lets go fool around on the couch.” She said grabbing his hand and leading him to the living room.



David knew he was in trouble when he saw the giant hand coming straight at him, but there was nothing he could do. Were he to let go he would fall a few miles to his death. So he hung on tight as the noise of Stephanie's tree sized compressed pubs became deafening. He fell off the pubic hair he had clung to, but they were being compressed so densely by Brad's hand he landed on another.

However, the pressure was only temporary and soon Brad loosened his feel. The resilient pubs sprang back outward and that's when David realized the end was near. They sprang with such force he was not able to hold on and started to fall, but after bouncing off of several pubs he hit ground much sooner than he should have.

He obviously wasn't on the floor. He didn't know where he was, but at least he was still alive. That's when he was pressed to the ground like in a fast moving elevator. The fastest ever. He saw Stephanie and Brad's naked bodies flying by: genitals, hips, and stomach's. He realized he was on Brad's hand. Only raw adrenaline kept him for blacking out from the G-forces he was being subjected to.

He then became weightless as he saw Stephanie's mountain sized boob approaching. He realized Brad was going to feel her chest; he was going to get crushed against her giant titty! He braced himself for the inevitable and gory end, but just before he was crushed between Brad's hand and Stephanie's titanic tit the air between the boob and hand was forced out and lifted and carried him along its front up the slope of Stephanie's giant breast.

Eventually, gravity halted his ascent and he lay on his back catching his breath as the giant fingers pressed into the boob mountain he was laying on. It was a quick feel. He heard Stephanie and Brad talking, but again he paid their conversation no attention he was just worried about not getting killed.

They then leaned in and kissed and he began falling up the boob some more, because of how it bulged as it pressed against Brad's much harder chest. Then without warning he was thrown several feet in the air as Stephanie lifted her tit from below three or four times. He was thrown each time, but each time he landed once again on her tit. It was way to big for him to be thrown off of so easily.

Soon that was over though and the boob took on its normal shape. It was steep for David and he began to slowly skip and slide down the slope of the giant tit. He was able to control his descent with his legs, but not stop it.

Then he felt a breeze and realized that Stephanie was walking. He hoped she wasn't heading to a shower or the swimming pool outside. He needed to get off of the giant teenager somehow, but he couldn't even contemplate that until his immediate danger subsided. Her tit was enormous, but eventually he would come to its end and it would be so steep he would just fall.



Stephanie plopped down on the couch and Brad sat next to her. “I could just play with your titties for hours.” Brad said staring at Stephanie's giant double-E cup breasts. “Whats stopping you?” She smiled and leaned back against the couch. Brad leaned over her and began sucking on her lift nipple.



David had finally succeeded in halting his descent down the enormous boob, but soon realized he had other trouble. He felt a shake as Brad's giant shoulder bumped the boob he was standing on. He watched as Brad's face lowered to the other mountainous boob and began sucking on the three hundred foot long nipple capping it.

He didn't know what to do or where to go. If they started getting it on again he would surely perish. He looked around trying to decide his next course of action. He looked up the slope of the breast he was on and decided to make an attempt to scale it in order to reach Stephanie's shoulder. He doubted he would make it, but if he did he might be able to get to her hair and then maybe the couch. It was as good a plan as any he decided and he very slowly started crawling back up the giant tit he had been sliding down.



Brad sucked on the lift nipple for a while and then switched to the other tit. He attacked it with his mouth and tongue as Stephanie moaned in delight at his efforts.



David felt another shake and a warm breeze. He looked behind him and saw the bridge of Brad's nose and his closed eyes. He heard loud sucking sounds from below. He hadn't even made twenty feet yet and the boob was measured in thousands of feet. There was no way he could make it, but he didn't let himself quit despite the odds. He increased his inadequate efforts.



Brad opened his eyes and only noticed movement at first and then he saw little limbs moving the little body upward. Did Stephanie have lice? He let her tit fall out of his mouth and trained his gaze onto the tiny little bug. “You've got a bug on your boob.” he said aloud.

“What? Ewww, get it off.” Stephanie said flinching and then lifting her hand to brush it away. “No, wait!” said Brad grabbing her shoulder. “It's not a bug. It's a tiny little man.” He said. “No way! Where?” Stephanie asked now more curious than grossed out. “There.” Brad said using his finger to pinpoint the little guy for Stephanie. Sure enough she saw a tiny little speck scaling her boob.

“You think it could be the little lady's husband?” She asked trying not to move to much. “Probably is.” Brad said leaning back and looking at Stephanie. Her eyes were trained onto the miniscule man climbing her tit, which may as well been a mountain for the tiny little guy. Brad felt his dick stand at attention.



David noticed shadow envelope him and he looked up and saw Brad's giant finger looming above him. They had spotted him and mistook him for an insect. He braced himself for the end, but it didn't come. “There.” He heard Brad say and then remove his finger. He looked up and saw Stephanie's giant face looking down at him. Her eyes were trained directly onto him.

“You think it could be the little lady's husband?” She asked still straining to see him. “Probably is.” Brad's voice answered. He was saved! He chanced rising to his knees and waving his arms as if one might do to flag an airplane.



“Awww, I think he's waving up at me.” She said looking at Brad. “I see you little guy.” She said looking back down at David. “Oh my gosh, my boob's like a mountain to him.” She observed. “Not getting to hot over there are we Brad?” She teased. “Ya might want to give him a lift before he falls or something.” Brad said ignoring her previous remark.

Brad was right she decided and she delicately lifted her finger to just beneath the location of the little man and gently pressed it into her boob. The resulting indentation caused the tiny man to slip onto the top of her fingernail. “Got ya.” She said and then slowly and carefully moved him away from her tit and gently lowered him to the coffee table.



David never saw her finger coming. He thought he was a goner when he felt the ground shake and he tumbled backward. However, in less then three rolls he was laying flat on his face on the smooth hard surface of her red fingernail. “Got ya.” She said which made him realize she had did this to him on purpose. He felt a breeze and saw her tit give way as she lifted him off and then away from it.

More and more of his giant host came into view as she lowered him down to some surface out in front of her. She tilted her finger and he slid onto the transparent surface that he realized was a massive coffee table. It was about knee level. He looked up and saw her gaze still fixed onto him as was Brad's.

Her giant boobs swayed above him as she leaned in over him and reached down beneath him. He fell to the ground from a huge jolt. He saw her bicep swell as she pulled the coffee table nearer to her with ease. She then sat back up and looked down at him from above her tremendous tits which hung almost directly above him now. Looking slightly up he could see the huge brownish copper bush of hers back between her enormous legs. The flashbacks weren't pleasant for him and so he looked away.



Stephanie reached underneath and grabbed a corner of the table and pulled it closer. Brad and her just sat looking down at the teeny tiny guy for a while. He was so incredibly small even Jerry and the little lady would be enormous giants compared to him. They were as big to him as she was to them and they were both very small compared to her and Brad.

Brad's dick was standing at full salute. She couldn't help, but compare it to the tiny little guy on the table. He was so small he could easily fit into Brad's penis whole with room to spare she decided. She imagined that he was hot. To get a girl as attractive as the woman they had found he had to be. She then thought about her own vagina compared to the little man. He could probably walk right into it and she would never even notice.

Maybe she was a size supremest, but the notion that the little speck on the table was equal to her and Brad was ludicrous. They were so much more than he was. Still, she saw no reason to be rude and so she broke the silence. “Hi. I'm Stephanie and this is Brad.” She introduced unable to keep the condescension from her voice as she addresses the little dust sized man. “I don't think he's big enough to talk back without an amplifier.” Brad followed.

Of course Brad was right. “That's OK. He can hear us and that'll do. Can't you?” She answered concocting a plan. “OK, little fella. We found a tiny woman on the beach today. Well, she's tiny to us, but she would be gigantic to you. Her name is Carrie. Is she your wife? If the answer is yes then walk to my finger.” Stephanie instructed and then sat her index finger down a little to the right of the tiny man.

Stephanie and Brad both watched enthralled as the little speck slowly moved to Stephanie's finger. Now that identification was established it was time to break the bad news to him. “Well, apparently your wife bumped her head earlier and now apparently has some memory loss. Sorry.” Stephanie told him without admitting to any wrong doing.

First, she wasn't sure if her and Brad had caused it and even if they had they couldn't be blamed for something so accidental. She threw in the sorry, because she was sorry. However it had happened she wished that it hadn't.

Of course, it wasn't like the little guy could do anything to them if he disagreed she realized. A mental image of the teeny tiny little man attacking her caused an inappropriate smile to form on her face, which she quickly hid. Hell, fifty of his kind could be assaulting her simultaneously and she might not even notice, he was that small.



You mean you and your boyfriend almost killed us. David thought to himself as the super giant teen told him of Carrie's status. He had to let that go he decided. Serving justice to these two careless teens was well beyond his capabilities. The best he could hope for would be to convince them to help him now.

“Can you take me to her!” he yelled through his hands. Neither of the super giants gave any indication that they heard him. They just looked down at him blankly. Was there no way to speak to them? “Take me to her!” he yelled again at the top his lungs through his funneled hands.



Just then a thought struck Stephanie. “I bet you want to get back to your wife, don't you little guy?” She said leaning over him. She lowered her fingers and was about to try and pick him up, but he was so tiny she didn't trust herself. She lifted her fingers away. “You're too small little guy. I don't think I can lift you off of the table without squashing you, but I can bring your wife to you. Would you like that?” Stephanie said unable to keep from patronizing him with her tone.



David sighed in relief as Stephanie lifted her fingers away. Her nails would have chopped him in two for sure. Her giant boobs, veritable flesh mountains, swayed slightly as she explained her new plan. She then stood up and towered above him. “I'll have her over in a jiffy.” She said and then turned and walked into the other room.

David followed her gigantic heart shaped ass and long legs until she stopped and leaned over the kitchenette counter. Her butt was beautiful and from the distance he could almost forget that it was so unimaginably large to him. Then she turned and walked back expanding and expanding in his field of vision until she once again towered above him.



“Pssst. Hey there, you awake?” Carrie heard a loud powerful voice inquire. She lifted up to find its source and saw the biggest set of tits in her life resting on the ground in front of her. The looked up and saw the pretty young woman she had seen earlier when she first woke up. “Hi there. We found your husband. You want to see him?” She asked.

Carrie thought for moment trying to remember what he looked like, but drew a blank. Maybe seeing him would jog her memories. “Sure.” She said flipping the covers off and setting her feet out on the ground. She noticed her own nudity and hesitated for a moment, but then decided it didn't matter since she was going to be seeing her husband and he certainly had seen her naked before.

“OK, lets go.” She said up to the giant young woman who then gently plucked her off the ground between her finger and thumb. She was carried a short distance and then sat down on some sort of glass ground. She regretted not trying to find something to wear as she saw the giant guy from earlier looking down at her intensely and sporting the biggest hard on ever between his legs.



David watched as Stephanie gently lowered Carrie down and sat her in front of him. Aside from the shiner she looked to be in good health. She was almost straddling him. He sighed in relief seeing her conscious again. He felt a breeze as Stephanie plopped down next to Brad and watched them from above. Carrie looked up at her and crossed her arms across her chest. “Is this some sort of joke? Where's my husband at?” She asked yelling up at Stephanie.

“He's the little guy right in front of you sweetie. Look down.” Stephanie instructed. David saw a smirk on the giant teens face. He looked up and saw Carrie look down directly at him. “Oh, um, you're my husband?” She asked sounding disappointed. David's heart nearly broke in two. She crouched down still looming above him.

“You're so...small.” she finally spit out. Obviously, the reports of her amnesia were entirely true. She had no memory of him. He looked up at Stephanie and Brad who were watching them like some sort of personal theater. He wanted to kill them for what they had done. “Well let's have a look at ya.” Carrie said and her finger and thumb lowered and plucked him up off the ground by an arm.



Carrie could hardly believe that this little mouse sized man was her husband. She had imagined some big strapping man. What was she thinking to have married this little shrimp. He wasn't even as big as her pinky finger and he weighed next to nothing. She watched as he dangled helplessly from her finger and thumb. His little legs kicking in the air. “Hi Carrie.” He finally spoke to her.


to be continued...

Epilogue Scene VI: Together Again by minuss

Epilogue Scene VI: Together Again

It struck her like a bolt of lightening. Upon hearing the little man's voice she felt a powerful and incredible sense of warmth, but like lightening it was gone in a flash. However, it hadn't left without a trace. “Your name is David. Isn't it?” She asked. David was still struggling with the fact that he was dangling over eighty feet in the air. She noticed his discomfort and lifted her other hand and gave him some relief.

“That's right sweetie.” He said looking up to her. “Can you remember anything else? Our wedding?” He asked hopefully. She concentrated hard for a moment and then responded, “No, nothing.” She said in frustration. The feeling of warmth had left her, but it did happen and she did remember his name: David. “It'll come back, you just need time.” David said trying to persuade himself as much as her.



Stephanie watched as the small woman held the smaller man in the palm of her hand and conversed with him. Their voices were too feint to make out, but there was a tenderness that was detectable when the small woman held the tiny man in her hand. Maybe she couldn't remember him consciously, but some part of her must still have feelings for the little speck and even he for her as hard as it was for Stephanie to believe that something so small could have big feelings like love.

Could she ever feel that for someone? She glanced over at Brad and though she didn't feel tenderness her gaze intermediately dropped to his long hard cock standing like a proud flagpole between his legs. What she felt for Brad was pure animal lust she decided not love. Yet, still it was very powerful and exhilarating in it's own right. Jerry wouldn't approve, but who cares what his opinion was. She could brush him and his disapproval aside with one flick her her wrist.

She didn't want to waste Brad's boner on the inch tall vixen below. So, she leaned in close. “Hold onto your little man honey. I'm going to move your reunion back to the kitchen counter.” She warned them and then she abruptly plucked the little lady off the table and carried her over to the counter again.



“Huh?” Carrie asked looking up and then let out a moan of discomfort as Stephanie’s powerful finger and thumb pinched onto her sides and lifted her into the sky. She instinctively covered the hand David was in with her other cupped hand trapping him, but also insuring that she wouldn't drop him. Air flowed by rapidly as the giant girl rose and carried her back to where she had been and deposited her in front of her bed.

“There. Just hang out here little ones. Me and Brad will be in the other room for a little while.” Stephanie told Carrie and David. “Someone will check up on you later.” She informed them and she turned and walked off. Carrie opened her hand. David lay on his stomach and then pushed himself up to his feet. “That girl is really annoying.” Carrie complained to David. He agreed wholeheartedly.



Stephanie walked back over to the couch and stood in front of Brad. “Come on. Lets go kick Jerry out of our room so I can put that erection of yours to some use.” She suggested smiling. “What if he's still hiding under the bed?” Brad asked standing up. “I'll move that damn bed if I have to. He's not going to chase me out of my own room.” She answered resolutely.



Jerry heard the door open and was bathed in light. He finally got a visual of his surroundings. He was in a pale white bowl of some sort. The opening was roughly circular, but too high and the sides were too steep for him to climb out of. No wander he kept falling back to the bottom.

“OK, you've got ten seconds to come out from your hiding spot and leave.” Stephanie said in a powerful commanding tone. “If I have to move that bed to get you I'm going to be pissed.” She warned. He couldn't come out if he wanted to. He was trapped. “Help! I'm stuck! Over here!” He yelled. He had lost the headset in his escape from her and Brad earlier. “OK. Time's up.” Stephanie said giving no indication that she heard his tiny pleas.

Jerry heard and felt her foot falls as she approached. It was as if she were stomping around just for his benefit. He could see the mattress and the upper part of the box spring from his vantage point and watched as the massive bed slid nearly silently across the tile retreating some from his view.

He then saw Stephanie enter his field of vision. Her eyes were scanning the newly revealed ground. Her large naked tits shook with each step. Then she bent over and he watched in awe as her arms tensed and bulged as did her powerful legs as she shoved the bed clear out of his field of vision. Her giant boobs hung, wobbled, and bounced off one another from the exertion until she stood up taking a deep breath.

It was as an effective display of her power as there was. Her eyes scanned the ground. He started to yell up to get her attention, but the angry look on her face caused him pause. She stepped close nearly above him. Her back was to him. He followed her long legs up to her butt and then saw the start of her auburn hair begin midway up her back.

She dropped her hands to her hips as she examined the ground. “You may as well come out.” She said softer than before trying to lure him from his hiding spot. She then slowly turned scanning the ground and her gaze found him. Shit – she looked pissed. Jerry thought. However, as soon as she saw him the look of anger left her face, replaced by amusement.

She crouched, still looming above him, resting her arms on her legs above her bent knees. Her giant hairy pussy hovered right above the opening. It was swollen from sexual stimulation and desire, covered in snarled pubic hair, a vivid reminder that the sweet little (well figuratively anyway she had never been little to Jerry) girl he had raised and remembered from years before was gone forever.

Further reinforcement of this fact was right above that. Her huge oval orbs hung like lightly tanned zeppelins attached to her chest each one stuffed with mammary glands, plush and pleading to be put to use. Squeezed into view by the position of her arms they were both capped on the ends by darker circles of pigmentation which themselves were centered by a barrel shaped nub each nearly as long as he was tall.

In her crouched position it was as if all her female parts were compressed and confronting him at once forcing him to acknowledge her physical if not mental maturity. His gaze reached her face and though it was definitely his Stephanie it was a face that was full of arrogance and vanity. She was amused at his circumstances apparently. Despite the vivid demonstration of her power relative to him moments before and earlier in the day it made him angry. How dare she ridicule me. He thought.

“What in the world are you doing there?” Asked Stephanie amused. “Didn't you get enough from earlier?” She asked smiling down at her diminutive step dad. “What in the hell are you talking about? I didn't climb in here. I'm trapped! I was walking along and somehow I fell into this bowl.” He yelled up at her.

“Oh really? So, your stuck and can't get out, huh? You don't even know where you're stuck at, do you?” She asked amusement growing on her face and in her condescending tone. “Hey Brad, come here and check this out. Look where Jerry is.” She requested. Brad entered Jerry's field of vision still naked as jaybird. He snickered and leaned against the wall behind Stephanie looking down at the little helpless man.

“Are you going to just sit there and make fun of me or get me out of here?” Jerry angrily asked. “Well why don't you try climbing out yourself first.” Stephanie suggested. “I told you I can't. It's too steep and high!” He yelled. “Try.” She commanded. It was clear she wasn't going to lift him out until he tried getting out himself first.

He began crawling up the slope as quickly as he could, but it soon became too steep as he ascended and he lost traction and then slid back down despite the fact that his arms and legs were still clamoring to move him upward. He heard Stephanie giggling softly above and Brad snickering above her. After a few more seconds of futility he looked up exhausted. “See, I told you.” He said none to pleased at her soft laughter at his expense.

He was tired of playing jester for these two titanic teens. He was over forty years old. “Well, are you going to get me out of here or what?” He demanded looking up at Stephanie. Stephanie smiled and grabbed the bowl at its sides and lifted both the bowl and Jerry skyward. She turned to Brad and Jerry looked up expectantly as the two teens observed him from above. He was being held at chest level of the giants.

“I don't know. You think I should help him out Brad?” Stephanie teased. Brad smiled and rubbed his chin. “I wouldn't, he's been such a little pain in the ass today.” He said grinning down at Jerry. “Keep out of this Brad!” Jerry yelled. “Stephanie! Get me out of here!” Jerry raged unable to bring himself to beg her which probably would have freed him.

Stephanie laughed. “Do you believe the nerve of this little shrimp?” She asked Brad. He just shrugged. She shook the bowl which caused Jerry to fall to the ground. “You're not in any position to be telling Brad what to do. He's had erections today stronger than you.” She taunted.

“You've got no right to treat me this way! I pay for your lifestyle! You have to respect me!” Jerry yelled unable to control his anger. “Ha! Respect you? Look where you are?” She said crouching down. She dumped him onto the floor in front of her and then stood back up towering high above him. He clamored to his feet and looked up, up, and up. Stephanie was almost straddling him and held a bra in one hand and had the other planted on her hip.

“You've spent the last thirty or more minutes trapped in one of my bra cups and you want me to respect you?” She said looking down at him and dangling her giant bra in her hand. Jerry's face flushed in embarrassment at the knowledge of where he had been trapped. She then let it drop and it crashed with a huge thud next to him which knocked him on his ass.

At this distance is was a one way conversation without his headpiece and he didn't like the way it was going anyway. So, he got to his feet and took off quickly toward the bed again, but it was much farther away since Stephanie had moved it. “Oh no you don't.” She said lifting her giant left foot and planting it forcefully down mere feet in front of him.

The foot fall blasted him back onto his ass again and before he could get up her fingers were around him raking him off the floor. A few seconds later and he found himself standing in her palm before her giant face. “You need to get it through that puny little brain of yours that you don't tell me or Brad what to do anymore. We're big and you're little; we tell you what to do, got it?” She asked rhetorically, because before he could yell at her to put him down her long fingers closed surrounding him in a fist.



“Boy am I glad I am as big as you are.” Brad said shuddering and looking at her fist. “Oh, you know you like it.” She said referring to his hard on and the secret he told her of earlier. She looked at her closed fist. You could not tell that she held her step dad within. She felt so big taking control of him like this. Just a little squeeze and she could crush the life from him if she wished. She wouldn't even have to strain at all she realized as she so easily held him immobilized in her hand.

Of course, she would never do such a thing, but the mere fact that she could was so intoxicating. “Let me take care of shorty here and I'll be back.” She told Brad. She then carried Jerry into the kitchen. She thought it must be hot in there for him. Smiling she got a glass and filled it with water drinking it all and then sat it on the counter.

She then, finally, opened her hand. Jerry coughed and slowly got to his feet. He felt dizzy, but the cool air was helping him feel normal again. He looked around looking for an escape route. There wasn't one unless he grew wings. “Just remember you brought this on yourself.” She said lowering and tilting her hand on the counter dumping him roughly to it's surface. He had just gotten to his feet when she picked up the empty glass, turned it over, and set it down on top of him.

Jerry ran up and beat his little fists on the glass. Stephanie bent over bringing her face down to admire her make shift prison for one with her serving as warden. Oh what fun she was having. She tapped on the glass with her fingernail getting his attention. “Maybe you can come out in an hour or so if you apologize for being such a little twerp today.” Stephanie said smiling. She then turned and walked back down the hall toward her room and Brad.

Even before her giant naked heart shaped ass wiggled its way out of sight Jerry was on the ground lifting with all his strength, but it was no use. The humungous drinking glass was too heavy. A drop of water hit him in the head drenching his upper body. He turned and looked in the other direction and saw Carrie approaching.



“So just what were you planning to do to us if we had been accosting that man and woman? Take us to jail?” Carrie asked David giggling slightly after being told of how they first had met. “Not sure, we didn't think that far ahead, but there's no way you or Debra would have fit in our jail no less the both of you.” He admitted laughing.

Carrie's mind could almost picture the scene of David and his little officer buddies approaching her with guns drawn. It was so vivid, maybe it was more than a mental image. The tremors interrupted the memory trying to surface. It was that giant naked girl again. Carrie shuddered. For some reason she was scared of her and it was more than just her enormity.

Carrie watched in disgust as the giant girl deposited the man she met earlier onto the ground and then placed an enormous glass over him trapping him beneath. She saw the satisfaction appear on the teen's face as she bent low and tapped on the glass. “Maybe you can come out in an hour or so if you apologize for being such a little twerp today.” She told the man.

David sighed in relief as Stephanie's giant ass disappeared around the corner. He was a brave man and had taken on giants before in defense of Carrie, but Stephanie was so unimaginably large reality and recent experience made him fear her greatly. He was completely helpless against a being so enormous. “Did you see what she did to that man? What a bully.” Carrie huffed. “We should steer clear of her. She's the reason you can't remember anything.” David said.

“That explains it.” Carrie said to herself. “Explains what?” David asked looking up at his wife from his perch in her left hand. “Nothing. Wait here. I'm going to see if I can talk to him.” Carrie said gently lowering her hand and tilting it on the bed. David started tumbling toward Carrie's naked thigh before it lifted skyward.

He quickly got to his feet and called to her. “Carrie! Don't!” He yelled, but it was no use. She had already taken several steps away from him and his small voice could not reach her. “Great.” He said admiring his naked wife's behind as she walked away from him.

He ran to the ledge and saw a sheet draping to the ground. Perfect. He shut his eyes and jumped sliding for several seconds until his descent flattened and he tumbled and slid out onto the ground. He quickly got to his feet and called to her again. She gave no indication she heard him.

She was now almost to the glass. Jeez, she was fast. A twenty second walk to her was going to be a six or seven minute run to him he realized. “I better get going.” David said to himself and he took off toward her and Jerry.

Carrie reached the glass and the man must have saw her coming because he moved so that he was directly in front of her. “Can you hear me?” She asked him loudly. She saw his mouth moving and he shook his head no. She held up her fingers and planted her ear on the glass. She could no longer see if he was trying to say something to her, but if he was she sure couldn't hear it. The glass must be too thick.

She lifted her ear off and backed away looking at the man expectantly, but he just shook his head no again and then pointed down at the ground. “What's he doing?” She said to herself, but then caught on as he bent over and placed his hands on the lip of the glass. He wanted her to help try and lift it.

It was a good thing David was in excellent shape. He had made the trip in six minutes. He slowed and gave his wife a wide berth as he saw she was bent over and her powerful leg, butt, back, and arm muscles were all tensed as she and Jerry strained in unison to lift the glass up. They only succeeded at lifting it, maybe five or six inches (to them) before it fell back down and they both fell on their asses.

David approached and couldn't help admiring Carrie as the sweat had caused her nude body to begin glistening a bit. She was leaning back using both arms to support herself as she gasped for air from the exertion. “Need some help?” He hollered up at her. She looked down over her shoulder and located him. “Hey! I thought I told you to wait on the bed?” She chided him.

“Our relationship doesn't really work that way.” He said to her. “I can see that now.” She said smiling. There was just something about him. He might be a tiny little guy, but that's not how he carried himself. It made her smile.

“Look, I admire the can do attitude and I certainly don't want to be mean, but I don't think you can help us. That thing weighs too much; both of us working together can barely lift it. I'm sure you're very strong for your size, but there's nothing you can do here. You may as well head on back to the bed. I'll be back in just a bit.” She advised forcefully.

“You're right. There's no way I can help you lift that, but your wrong about there being nothing I can do. You and Jerry lift it like you did just now and I'll walk under and talk to him.” David proposed. She smiled.

“Why you clever little hunk.” She said. Where did that come from? Sure he was clever and maybe cute, but physically she was too big for him. She had assumed that she fell in love with him and married him for his wit or charm not his physique, but those words had just rolled so naturally off of her tongue.

“Hey! You need a nap or are you going to get those big muscles of yours to work lifting this thing for me?” David asked her only half joking and leaning against the glass with one arm. Why that little...but she just couldn't be mad and the fact was he was right. She smiled again. “Yes sir.” She said pushing herself off the ground and getting to her feet. Feet that were many times his size yet he didn't seem to care showing no concern at their proximity.

“Just be sure to get that little ass of yours in gear as soon as we get it up.” She said looking down at him. “This thing is too heavy to hold up forever.” She said and then signaled Jerry to get ready to try again. The giants worked together and managed to get the glass lifted another five inches or so and David quickly ran under and was safely to Jerry's side before it crashed down again.

“Hi Jerry.” David hollered up to him. Jerry held his back as he straightened up. “David is that you?” He asked in disbelief. “Sure is. Signal Carrie that I'm OK.” He instructed and Jerry gave Carrie a thumbs up sign. Carrie saw the thumbs up from Jerry and felt her heart start beating again. There was no doubt about it. Her body knew that the little man on the other side of the glass was her soul mate even if her mind couldn't remember and couldn't believe it.

Jerry motioned to lift again so Carrie did and as soon as the lip lifted off the ground out came David. She let go and it crashed down again. His little plan worked! Carrie felt moisture forming between her legs. She bent down and lifted David up holding him in the palm of her hand. “Well?” She asked.

“He said that he has lost control of his step daughter.” “No shit.” Carrie interrupted. “He asked if we could get in contact with Jane, his wife. She's at the bar. She'll free him and take us back to our suite. He said there's an elevator built onto the fridge.” He finished. “That sounds good to me, but I'm not taking you its too dangerous. You wait here and I'll get this Jane.” Carrie said carrying him back to the bed.

“Hey! That's not how we do things. We're a team!” David protested from the palm of his wife's hand. “Sorry, this time it is. I'm not going to carry you and you're too little to keep up or operate the elevator without me. So, you'll just have to be content to garrison the home base until I get back.” Carrie said. David didn't like it one bit, but she was right. There was no way he could go unless she allowed him to accompany her.

She gently tilted her hand spilling him onto the bed. “I'll be back soon wait here - for real this time.” She instructed. “Okay, just hurry back, babe.” He said to her. She smiled and then started jogging away from him.

He watched her as she jogged around the kitchen counter to the complete other side of the kitchen. Five minutes later he could just see her standing near the fridge before she disappeared into the Gulliveran elevator built into it. Thankfully Stephanie didn't know of or think to turn it off. Now there was nothing to do, but wait.

 

Episode VII: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished by minuss

Episode VII: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

“Fuck yeah, fuck yeah.” Stephanie moaned in delight as she bounced on Brad's dick climaxing. Brad was climaxing at the same time. The sight of her huge pillowy titties smacking each other combined with the soft, svelte sensations her vagina imparted onto him sent him over the edge. They both slowly descended from orgasm and she rolled off of him panting more slowly.

Life was good. They were both members of wealthy families and both were Brobdingnagians. The world was their peach. A garden of pleasures, if you will, from whence they could pluck here and there until their hearts were content. Stephanie couldn't help compare her own privileged place in the world with that little speck and his wife on the counter in the other room and her step-dad trapped beneath that drinking glass.

How different their perspectives were. She could do practically anything she wished while her step-dad couldn't even lift a small glass and would have to beg her just to be released from the timeout she so easily put him in. A small minnow she had crushed in her hand without a second thought was to him and the amnesia case a feared predator that could devour them entirely.

For the speck, David, it was even worse. He had been lucky Bradly even discovered him climbing her boob. It was literally a mountain compared to him, he was that small. A few more minutes and he would've surely perished either falling or getting squashed somehow. Almost anything she did even the smallest gestures could be lethal to him. She wandered where else he might have been. His presence was so inconsequential he could've been anywhere on her body and she would've been oblivious.

Perhaps her vagina? That thought put a smile on her face. What would a man that small think confronted with such a giant pussy? Would he be aroused or terrified? Maybe she would flash him later and ask. Of course his little wife wouldn't appreciate such a move, but so what?

She began becoming aroused again and could see the appeal that Brad found in their bigness. She could walk into the other room drop the tiny little speck man into her vagina if she wished and nobody could stop her. “I'm going to head back and get some food.” Brad said referring to his parent's condo. She admired his naked ass and large limp dick as he rose from the bed.

“You might want to shower first.” Stephanie suggested. “I'll just take a dip in the pool on the way back.” He answered walking out into the hall. Stephanie lay in bed enjoying the afterglow a while longer.



Carrie wanted to make the distance to Brobdingnagian bar quickly, but she needed to pace herself too. So she jogged across the kitchen and into the living area in front of the hall and crossed into the hall that led to the doors. She was over half way there when she heard noise from behind. She looked over her shoulder and caught a profile of the giant as he emerged from the hall.

He turned toward her. “Oh no!” Carrie muttered to herself and veered to the wall. He was enormous. She hoped he wouldn't notice her. She pressed flat against the wall and looked up fearfully. The ground shook with each of his steps and she couldn't help but notice the motion of his giant genitals as he walked toward her.

Soon he passed by and she watched silently from below as his naked ass passed overhead. He opened the door and let himself out. Her breathing slowed and she began to jog once again to the smaller door made for her people near the base of the big door. She made it to it and opened the door.

Looking around she noticed vacationing Brobdingnagians all over. Most were clothed, but a minority went nude. None appeared to even notice her. She saw a naked muscular man lifting himself out of the opposite side of the gigantic pool in front of her and recognized him as the giant that just stepped passed her. Jeez, he was fast. If only she could move that fast. She saw the bar which had half a dozen or so patrons sitting at it. She began jogging once again making sure to stay on her clearly demarcated path near the wall.



David watched from the ledge of the counter as Carrie made her away across the floor to the door. He almost fell jumping up and down trying to distract Brad as he came out of the hall. It was no use as he was much to small to attract the attention of the giant at this distance. Thankfully he didn't fall and Brad didn't notice Carrie either, who hugged the wall as he passed. David watched a little longer as she made her way to the Gulliveran door and exited.

He jogged back over and gave Jerry a thumbs up who stood towering above him trapped under the giant drinking glass. He smiled and returned the gesture and then just sat down to wait. David started walking back to the ledge. He peered over. The distance to the floor was measure in miles to him. He heard the shower come on in the other room: Stephanie.

Good. That would give Carrie a little more time he figured. He walked along the ledge scoping the condo. Could he get down and back to his part of the resort if he had to? Not likely he guessed. He would need at least Gulliveran help to operate the elevator that Carrie used.



Carrie jogged along the Gulliveran path until it was time to cross over to the bar. There was a tunnel that took her under the Brobdingnagian walkway that the signs indicated led to the bar. So, she walked through it and found an elevator on the other side. She took it up and the doors opened and she stepped out.

Though no one appeared to have noticed her she felt exposed standing naked on the end of the bar in front of all of these giant strangers. There were two attractive college aged girls in bikinis closest to her drinking fruity concoctions and giggling at something that one of the guys next to them had said. One was tall and athletic looking with blonde hair and the other was shorter, but much more voluptuous and was a brunette.

The two guys next to them were of similar looking age and were obviously trying to hook up with the young ladies. They were drinking bottles of beer. Past those four was a blonde woman with her back to Carrie and a man conversing with her. The blonde had to be Jane, but she couldn't see her face. She had only seen Jane once, but figured she would recognize her if she saw her again.

Carrie took a deep breath and dashed down the bar. Her boobies were bouncing wildly, but she didn't care. She had a mission to complete. The brunette was taking a drink and then sat her glass back down in front of Carrie which caused her to bump into her fingers.

Carrie regained her composure in just enough time to see the busty brunette lose it. “Eeekkee! A mouse!” She squealed jerking her hand back and turning sideways which caused her her drink to spill, which washed Carrie clean off the bar top.



Stephanie turned the shower off and dried herself. She reached for her bathrobe, but then changed her mind. She was in a clothing optional resort and she had a fantastic body so why not flaunt it. So instead of putting clothes on she just brushed her hair and walked on back to the kitchen to find something to eat.

As soon as she exited the hallway she saw her step dad beating on the glass she trapped him under. She had decided to leave him in there at least until she finished eating so she pretended that she had forgotten about him. She opened the fridge and looked and then closed it and opened the freezer part browsing her options.

She finally settled on some cheese and crackers she found in a cabinet. These were of the vending machine variety. She peaked over out of the corner of her eye and noticed that her step-dad had stopped beating on the glass and just stood there watching her. She walked over and stood in front of him and looked down as she took a bite.

She was a tall woman so her vagina easily cleared the counter top and was completely exposed to him, but she didn't care. She kind of liked it really. It wasn't anything sexual it was just a power thing. She knew he wouldn't approve of her prancing around nude and it was one more way to subtly poke at him. The fact that he was so much smaller than even her twat was just made it even more effective in her opinion.

She took another bite finishing her cracker and scanned the counter. She finally realized the woman was missing. “Hey, where did the little woman go?” She said out loud. She lifted the glass that confined her step dad and set it aside. “OK. Where'd she go?” Stephanie demanded. “How should I know?” Jerry yelled. “Where are your clothes?” He asked her back trying to change the subject.

Stephanie didn't take the bait. “I'm asking the questions here pip squeak and you better answer me if you know what's good for you. There are worse places I can put you you know.” She threatened cocking a hip and dropping a hand down onto it.



Jerry swallowed hard looking up at his giant nude step daughter. For some reason having her huge hairy vagina hovering so close made standing up to her much harder. It was way bigger than he was and served a vivid reminder of how small and insignificant he was to her. She could do anything she wanted to him, but he wasn’t going to rat Carrie out, for trying to help him.

“I told you, I don't know. I took a nap and when I woke up she was gone. Maybe she forgot where she was and wandered off. I would look around the kitchen some.” He suggested hoping she would buy his deceit. She frowned.

“I'm not looking for anything. You're going to tell me where she went.” Stephanie said to him plucking him off the counter with her finger and thumb. “You know life would be much easier if you just did what I asked.” She said lifting him up in front of her face. Jerry saw her hairy vagina give way to a bare belly, big boobs, and then they too fell below as he was lifted up to her giant face.

She sure was enjoying herself he realized seeing the delight on her face. How in the world did she turn out like this? He struggled against her finger and thumb, but they didn't even budge. He wandered if she even felt his resistance. “Put me down you big bully!” He yelled. “Awww, are you getting angry?” She asked in a mocking tone as he felt himself moving through the air.

He struggled again, but it was useless. He was less effective than a worm. He heard some loud high pitched chinks. “Put me down!” He yelled again. “Oh, I'll put you down. In fact, why don't you chill out while I ask the little speck where his big wifey is.” She said to him and then she revealed his prison from earlier in her left hand half filled with ice cubes.

She lifted the glass up to her face equal in height to where she was holding him between her finger and thumb and then tilted the glass and dropped him just inside the rim. He tried to reach for the rim, but he started to slide downward. He then tried climbing back out, but this only slowed his downward slide. He noticed Stephanie; just standing there, holding the glass at a steady angle as he slowly slid down into it, and watching his plight in amusement.

His feet finally touched the cold cubes. He felt the heat leave the air and cold seemed to actively rise up around him. Just when he thought he had balanced himself she eliminated the tilt and held the glass straight causing him to slip and fall. He landed on his back across multiple cubes. He saw her face recede and her big boobs ascended into view as she lowered the glass.

He lay on his back surrendering more of his precious heat as he felt a jolt as she sat the glass on the counter next to the fridge opposite the counter where he was imprisoned a moment before. She surveyed his predicament far removed from his cold confinement above the warm swells of her massive chest. “If only you would have told me where she went.” She chided him and then turned and walked to the other counter.



David knew she would be coming for him next so he took off towards Carrie's recovery bed intent on hiding under it. He was still several minutes away when shadow fell onto him. He hazarded a glance back and saw her scanning for him. He immediately stopped moving. His extreme smallness relative to her conferred one advantage and running out in the open would render that advantage moot. He smiled and dashed a short way to his left.



“Alright, little guy don't be scared. I just want you to tell me where I can find that wife of yours.” Stephanie said softly and sweetly as she scanned the counter. Boy he was small. She was having a lot of trouble just seeing him. There were dozens of cracker crumbs littering the counter, but no tiny man in sight.

She leaned in dropping her hands onto her knees descending some for a closer look. “Come on show yourself. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise.” She said. She felt the cool counter touch her boobs and stopped descending abruptly. She looked down at her breasts which were only partially resting on the counter near the ledge closest to her, but because of their largeness still covered a significant area. Hopefully he wasn't on that particular part of the counter. She thought. If he was he would be squished for sure.



David felt relatively hidden behind a boulder sized cracker crumb that to him was around 15 feet in diameter. “Alright, little guy don't be scared. I just want you to tell me where I can find that wife of yours.” Her powerful yet soft and unmistakeably feminine voice informed him. He felt a gust of wind and peaked around the cracker boulder. Thousands of feet off in the distance he saw her huge bush and giant hips descend below the ledge of the counter followed by her belly button.

“Come on show yourself. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise.” She urged and assured him. He watched crouched from behind the boulder as her titanic tits descended onto the counter. She flinched and stopped for a moment once the ends of them made contact and began to roll over the counter surface. He looked up and saw her looking down at her boobs probably contemplating the possibility that she might have accidentally crushed him to death; and she wanted him to show himself, fat chance.

He didn't think she would intentionally harm him, but she was careless and so much bigger that she was a lethal threat just the same. What difference did it make to him if she accidentally squashed him or did it on purpose, he would be just as dead. Besides, he wasn't about to help her discover that Carrie went to tell on her.

He retreated fully behind the cracker crumb boulder. He was safe for the moment, but if she remained determined it would be only a matter of when she found him, not if. The distance he could run was nothing for her. Still, he looked around and began contemplating his small chances of escape.



Carrie slid along with ice cubes on the cold red liquid until she fell clean off the bar. She didn't even have time to scream before she landed on something straddling it. It was solid and yet flexible at the same time and it ran between her legs and up her chest. She pushed herself up. Her coochy and tits were hurting from the impact.

After a moment to regain her concentration she about lost it and fell once she realized she was in the loop of one of the bow ties of the busty brunette's string bikini bottoms at her hip. She again hugged the trunk sized string she was straddling. The ground was a couple hundred feet below her. She really hated giants she decided as she held on tightly.

“Party foul.” The giant blonde said. All Carrie could see of her was a thigh and as she was taller than Carrie's host, the brunette. “It wasn't my fault, there was a mouse.” The brunette explained. “Well its gone now. Looks like you scared it away.” Laughed the blonde. “Want another miss?” Asked the bar tender. “No. I'm done.” Answered the brunette. “Lets go get some sun.” She suggested to the blonde.

“No.” Carrie blurted as the brunette stepped away from the bar and was joined by the blonde. “Okay. This place was getting boring anyway.” The blonde agreed. Carrie swung back and forth with each step the brunette took. She noticed the blonde kept pace and looking up she caught a glimpse of the statuesque beauty talking to her shorter host. Her distraction almost caused her to lose her balance and fall. “Oh no.” She said to herself as she saw the bar and Jane shrinking into the distance.

Carrie heard surf in the distance and saw brown sand passing below as the two giantesses crossed onto the beach from the pool area. She watched the bar recede almost out of sight, but at least she still knew which direction it was. “There's two chairs.” Said the blonde. Carrie soon saw the row of sunning chairs in the sand she was referring to. Most of them were taken, but they were standing over two unoccupied chairs now. “

You want to go into the ocean first?” Asked the blonde. “Oh God, please no.” Carrie blurted aloud. The rough surf on the Brobdingnagian beach would surely be the end of her. “No, let's sun first and then cool off after.” Answered the brunette. Carrie let out sigh of relief and then braced herself as the brunette settled into the chair.



David was panting after a short run. He had been sprinting from crumb to crumb in order to avoid detection which had worked splendidly so far. She had looked right at him a time or two and had been unable to distinguish him from the cracker crumb. However, he was still no closer to escape and his stamina was beginning to leave him. Worse still she had recently began inspecting some of the crumbs which would crush them leaving him less and less places to hide.

David felt and heard her breath as her face suddenly loomed over him. He practically hugged the 12 foot crumb he was hiding behind. He had a clear view she was holding her massive tits with her left arm as she leaned in close preventing them from touching the counter and potentially squishing him – how thoughtful.

Uh oh, he was caught! Her giant finger was stabbing directly at him. The nail plowed into the crumb and it rolled and David jumped off as it began to break apart. She lifted her finger and frowned. “Just another crumb.” She said and then sighed. The force of her breath caused him and the pieces of cracker crumb to tumble and slide for scores of feet.

He lay on his back looking up at Stephanie and sore all over. He felt real dizzy. He started to situp, but then fell back down. The last thing he heard before passing out was Stephanie's voice. “I know.” She said followed by darkness.



“Just another crumb.” Stephanie said and then sighed in exasperation. She really thought that was him, but it was just a cracker crumb. This was going to take forever and she had already been looking for a while. Even if she did find him how was she going to talk to him? It wasn't like he could just tell her where his wife went to. They would have to play some sort of charades like game...unless. “I know.” She blurted having a eureka moment.



Jerry was shivering. His clothes were soaked and worse he was starting to get sleepy. His step daughter was going to be the end of him and she wasn't even aware of this fact. She wasn't evil, just selfish and careless and those traits would be enough to do him in. By the time she discovered he was dead he would be as solid as one of the ice cubes he was sitting on. Would she finally have remorse at her behavior then?

As he contemplated his hypothermia he was surprised to see his step daughter appear above him and nonchalantly pluck him out of the cold. He had never been more glad at being held in her palm where she dropped him. It was warm. “Jeez, you're cold.” She observed while holding him. He just looked up in disbelief.

“Well maybe you've learned your lesson. You can stay out here where its warm if you help me find that little tiny man: David.” She said as she cupped her other hand over him amplifying the warmth – a promise of what she could provide if he obeyed her. “Otherwise, I'll have to put you back into timeout.” She threatened.

He didn't know which timeout she was referring to, but if it meant going back into the chiller he would be dead sooner rather than later. He wanted to avoid that at all costs. So he agreed to help her. Part of his mind accused him of betraying David, but he physically couldn't take much more time in the cold. He was exhausted and so tired. Doing as she wished was the only way.

His actions justified sufficiently in his mind he began the task of looking for little David. He hadn't searched long before he found him laying unconscious near a broken cracker crumb. He lifted the small body up and held him in his palm and used a finger to check for his pulse.

“Is that him? Did you find him”? Stephanie asked from above. “Yes, he's knocked out.” Jerry answered. “Oh, I can see him now, just barely. In your left hand, right? Its a good thing you helped me find him.” She said. “What did you do to him?” Jerry asked carefully. “Nothing. I was just looking for him. He's just so tiny. I could've bumped him with my boobs I guess. I forgot and they touched the counter for just a second when I first started looking, but only a small part of them.” She admitted and then defended.

Jerry sighed looking at Steph's huge tits. No way does tiny little David survive beneath or even just a bump from them. She probably knocked him out with a careless breath, cough, or the like he figured, but he let it go. He was done fighting with her today. It was stupid to enlist their help in his war with Stephanie anyway. He wished he hadn't done it.



Carry hit the chair with a thud. She pulled her leg out from under the bikini tie and stood up. The curve of the brunette's hip loomed above her. Shadow descended onto her as the gigantic blonde blocked the sun. Carrie froze. There was no cover. All the blonde need do was look in her direction and she would be discovered. Thankfully Carrie did not have her attention and this combined with her small size kept her presence unknown.

“Can you believe those guys. Men are so stupid. They actually thought we were interested.” Laughed the blonde as Carrie watched her remove her top and then step out of her bottoms. She was very pretty. Her body was long and athletic. Her boobs were small and perky maybe B cups, but Brobdingnagian B cups. So, to Carrie they were enormous. “You should sun nude. You're going to get tan lines.” Warned the blonde. “Oh well, I haven't trimmed down there recently.” Answered the brunette. “So, like anyone cares.” Responded the blonde mockingly.

The brunette sighed. “Besides we all can't sport a six pack and buns of steel. I look like a cow compared to you.” She answered. “Awww, is somebody insecure?” Teased the blonde. “Nope, just fat. Now sit down you're blocking my sun.” Blurted the brunette. Carrie watched from below as the blonde leaned down and put a hand on each chair arm and loomed over the reclined brunette whom Carrie could not see at all.

“Suit yourself, but you're not fat. You're voluptuous. I would kill for your curves. Besides, I was hoping to see those big boobies flopping about.” Said the blonde smiling. She then leaned all the way down and planted a kiss on the brunette. Judging from the sounds the brunette returned it and then some.

The blonde lifted back up, but still straddled her lover with her arms. Her perky tits barely moved, but her arousal was apparent from the stiff nipples rising off them. “You just saw them last night.” Giggled the brunette. “I know, but their so addictive. Come on, just a quick peak.” The blonde begged.

“I don't think so. You've got your own titties, play with them.” Suggested the brunette playfully. “Ohhh, you're no fun.” Huffed the blonde dropping her ass in the chair right in front of Carrie who was treated to a head on view of the giant blonde's bald pussy between her spread legs. “Mine are just so little, both together probably couldn't fill one of your cups. I'm barely even a handful.” She said cupping her tits.

“Alright, quit your whining.” Carrie heard the brunette say. She then heard the chair creaking and then the light was blocked because the brunette had sat up, flipped her top down, and sat her gigantic tits down on the arm of the chair above Carrie completely canopying her. The blonde had been right. The abundance of the brunette in the breast department was staggering. She was nearly as big as that annoying Stephanie, even though she was much shorter.

“Happy now?” Carrie heard the brunette ask playfully. Then she returned to her reclined position restoring her top over her tits and the sunshine onto Carrie. “Now let me sun in...” Carrie squealed ducking at the last second as a giant hand shot toward her and pinched the hip just above Carrie. The brunette squealed too and dropped her hand down, but it was too late as the blonde's fingers were quick and had already retreated.

Instead the hand landed right onto Carrie. Carrie fought furiously to get away as the fingers enclosed around her, but they were just too big and strong. “What the?” She heard the brunette ask as she sat up and lifted Carrie up into the air for inspection. Carrie saw the blonde looking over at her and squinting.

The brunette swiveled toward the blonde facing her and sat her legs out on the sand too as she lifted Carrie. “It looks like a little mouse.” The blonde said. Carrie was almost to the brunette's face when the blonde said this. The next thing she heard was the brunette squealing and she felt herself falling. She started snatching at air and had fallen only a short way when her hands grabbed something halting her fall.



Kelly clearly saw its little legs moving as Rebecca lifted it. She figured it was a mouse, but when she saw it dangling from Becca's bra top her jaw dropped open. Becca was looking away with her eyes shut and holding her hands up. “Is it gone? Is it gone?” She asked nervously. “Its not a mouse.” Kelly said leaning in for a closer look. “Its a naked little woman.” She answered.

“What? Where?” Becca asked opening her eyes and looking at Kelly who was leaning and staring at her chest. She looked down and sure enough there was a little Gulliveran lady hanging from the center of her bra top right between her tits. She sighed a breath of relief finally satisfied that it wasn't a mouse. Kelly reached out and plucked the woman off her girlfriend's top and lifted her so both women could examine her.

“She's adorable.” Becca said as Kelly held her up. “A little hottie, look at how her boobies jiggle as she moves.” Kelly replied enthralled at the sight. Becca saw Kelly's lusty stare and actually felt a little jealousy at the inch tall woman. “What should we do with her?” She asked Kelly sincerely. Kelly looked up and a half smile curled one side of her mouth as she looked Becca in the eyes. She then shoved the little woman into Becca's cleavage.

“Kelly? What the fuck?” She started to reach in and fish the woman out, but Kelly stopped her “Becca don't. Lets take her back to the room.” She suggested. “And do what?” Becca asked daring Kelly to say what she knew she was thinking. Kelly thought for a moment and then punted. “I don't know, talk to her. Maybe she likes being in your cleavage; I know I would.” She said to Becca winking and then smiling.

That smile, those dimples, and eyes why did she have to be so damn pretty. Becca was defenseless against such beauty. She didn't like it, but she was going to give in. “OK, but only if she's into it. If not we let her go.” She said standing. “How could she not want to hang out with a couple of giant, drop dead gorgeous babes like us?” Kelly said beaming and standing up too. They left for their room straight away. Kelly didn't even remember or didn't bother to retrieve her bikini off the beach.

Episode VIII: New Friends? by minuss

Episode VIII: New Friends?

Stephanie sat on the couch as Jerry talked with David who had just come to only a moment ago. She had sat them down on the coffee table so she would be more comfortable. She was glad he was unharmed. Apparently, when she had sighed her breath had tossed him into the air and knocked him unconscious, at least that's what David said happened.

She figured her step dad blamed her for that too, but if he did he kept it to himself. She had to be nice to him so she could talk to David. Otherwise it would be very difficult for her to hear him since he was so tiny, unless...

Just then she saw a book that had: “Entertaining Lilliputians?” printed on the front. It was under the phone. She got up and retrieved it. It was an instruction manual. It directed her to turn to the back page and tear off a communication pad. Apparently, the Lilliputian end of the system was disposable. The instructions indicated that she tear a small perforated square out and give it to the Lilliputians that she wished to entertain and they would find as many headsets on it as they needed that would automatically find and connect to any receiver in range.

Her receiver is all she had to find. She looked around and then bent over and opened a drawer on the stand that held the phone. Sure enough the receiver was inside. She quickly put it on her head and then tore out a pad and carried it over and presented it to Jerry and David. “Here take one of the headsets off this pad, David.” commanded Stephanie.



Carrie didn't even get a chance to scream before she was plunged into darkness and confined by soft fleshy walls. She had to have been shoved into the brunette's cleavage. Jeez, was there not a considerate giant alive she wondered. She tried to squirm and wiggle free, but the boobs of her captor were too big making the cleavage containing her too deep.

She felt swaying or bouncing as if the woman that held her was walking. She remembered the kiss and shuttered. She hoped they weren't planning what she thought, but it did fit the facts. They were lesbians and did like girls after all. She had never considered intimacy with another woman even in college, but was always flattered when a dike hit on her. She just hoped these two would take no for an answer. She wasn't sure what to do if they didn't.



The perforated square that Stephanie had set down next to them was half as wide and long as Jerry was tall, but so thin that David had to barely step up to get on it. There were instructions on it that lead him to a row of headsets. There were hundreds if not thousands. He pulled one off the pad and put it on making sure to push the sync button as the instructions indicated.

“Hello. Can you hear me?” He said looking up passed Jerry who was gigantic to the nearly infinitely enormous Stephanie filling the entire sky above and behind him. He saw her face brighten into a smile before she answered, “Perfectly clear. Gosh you sound so...normal. It's just like I'm on the phone with a normal guy.” She said sounding surprised.

David noticed Jerry cringing at Stephanie's political incorrectness. He didn't take offense classifying it as nativity rather than intentional meanness. “What did you expect? I am a normal guy after all.” David responded. “I don't know. Maybe a little mouse voice or something. It doesn't matter. I do like your voice though. You sound hot. I bet you are.” She said.

“Stephanie!” Jerry said unable to contain his embarrassment any longer. “He's a married man, and why don't you put some clothes...” He yelled up at her but she snatched him off the table mid-sentence. Her demeanor immediately changed. “Who asked you?” She said squeezing him into silence. “That's it, back to timeout.” She said to him standing up. She had clashed with him so much she had little tolerance for his outbursts anymore. They seemed to bring out the worst in each other.

Jerry had told David how bad it was. So he interceded, “Hey! Put him down!” He yelled using his police officer tone and to his surprise Stephanie sat down and put him on the ground almost immediately and then she realized what she had done. “I can't believe it. You totally just told me what to do...and I actually did it! It must be that deep voice of yours.” She said looking down toward him in disbelief.

“He didn't do anything to deserve confinement.” David defended. “Well, he was being annoying and that's enough for me, but since you feel so strongly about it I'll let him stay out.” She said smiling. “But don't think this means it'll work next time or that you can boss me around.” She added a little defensively.

“What!?” Stephanie said looking away from David and down at her feet. “No! Leave us alone or I'll change my mind.” She said threateningly. “Go on. Shoo!” She sighed and counted down and stood up, “10...9...8...” She watched as Jerry ran out of the living room and toward the hall before sitting back down. “Finally.” She said.

She then turned her attention to David. “So, my step dad says he doesn't know where your wife ran off to. I'm not sure I believe him. So, why don't you give me your story?” She said hunching over and resting her elbows on her knees causing her giant plaint tits to rest on her forearms. David didn't know what Jerry had told her, but he didn't see any reason to lie to her now. Carrie would surely have made it to Jane by now or else be so close that even Stephanie couldn't do anything about it.

“Well we were appalled at how you treated Jerry so we decided to help him. She went to go get your mother.” He said looking up at her. “I see. No wonder Jerry was reluctant to tell me where she had gone.” Stephanie said rubbing her chin. “Well that's it. I guess I'm going to squish you now for plotting against me in our family feud.” She said and her thumb appeared above him.



Becca opened the door and walked in followed by Kelly. Kelly grabbed her hand and Becca spun around. Becca was short at only 5'2” tall. Kelly was a full head taller at 5'8”. Becca looked up into Kelly's hazel eyes which met hers for a moment and then dropped to her cleavage. “So, what's she feel like trapped in there.” Kelly giddily asked nodding at Becca's breasts.

What a weird question, but Kelly was the masculine one in the relationship always ready for sex and super competitive. Becca smiled at the thought of the sensation. “I don't know its weird. I can feel her squirming and wiggling like she's trying to get out.” She explained. “But she can't, can she? You're too big for her.” Kelly finished. Becca looked down at her cleavage and saw nothing but a plunging booby crease. “I guess so.” She agreed. She felt fingers on her chin pushing up so she looked back up at Kelly who was smiling mischievously.

Kelly looked down into Becca's innocent brown eyes. She was such a goodie too-shoes she would have to pour it on thick for Becca to allow her to play with that little babe they had found. “You have an amazing body Becca. What's it feel like to be able to completely dominate another woman with those big titties of yours?” She asked dropping her hands and kneading Becca's butt cheeks.

“Don't be silly I'm not dominating anybody.” She said looking up into Kelly's enchanting hazel eyes. “Oh sweety that's what makes you so beautiful.” Kelly said leaning down and kissing Becca passionately, a kiss which she returned with just as much enthusiasm. They finished and Kelly spoke, “You weren't even trying to pick me up either, remember?”

“Just one look at you hon and I was hooked.” Kelly recalled. Becca was starting to feel all gooey inside. “Awww, that's so sweet.” She replied. “Its so true.” Kelly continued. “And right now you're not trying to dominate anybody either, but look at the size of these knockers of yours.” Kelly side grabbing a handful and jiggling. Becca just giggled girlishly. “That little woman doesn't stand a chance against these things. What do you say we give her a hand?” Kelly asked and then gently started to part Becca's cleavage with her fingers.

Carrie saw light appear and looked up and saw the tall blonde holding the giant tit walls at bay with her fingers. “Well hello there. I'm Kelly and my busty friend here is Becca.” Kelly introduced. “Get me out of here!” Carrie yelled up frantically trying to climb over flesh walls that were too steep. “Here grab hold of my finger.” Kelly instructed as she lowered a finger. Carrie complied and the finger lifted her out.

She quickly saw how high she was and so she clamored up onto the finger throwing her leg over it and straddling it. Once she was safe from falling she took a deep breath and sighed. That's when she noticed that the two giant women were staring directly at her. These stares were both lusty stares and not stares of shock or examination. Carrie began to get very nervous again.

She looked all around, but she was trapped over four hundred feet in the air with no where to run. She immediately fell onto the giant blonde's the finger and latched on with her legs as well as her arms. “Awww, she's scared Kelly put her down. Its too high for her.” Suggested Becca softly.

Kelly was just mesmerized with the dainty and delicate features of the little woman and yet also her unmistakable femininity. The little thing weighed next to nothing. She could feel the softness of the little woman's boobies pressing into her finger and was certain that she had really large tits for someone her size, always a positive trait in Kelly's opinion.

“Kelly!” Becca blurted. “Oh, right sorry little one. Here.” Kelly said gently lowering the small woman down to the mattress of their king sized bed. Carrie immediately jumped free of the giant finger upon getting close enough to the mattress. She quickly stood up and looked up at the two giant women standing above her. The busty brunette looked down at her softly while the blonde had more of a gleeful stare, like a kid with a new toy except Carrie couldn't escape the conclusion that she was that toy.

Becca was shorter with wide hips and the start of a tummy. She wouldn't be considered fat at all, but was definitely not nearly as toned as her taller blonde friend. She had a skimpy string bikini bottom that didn't really match with her bra-top. Carrie figured that she couldn't wear the matching top because of her humungous tits which looked nearly the size of Stephanie's despite being much shorter.

Kelly was completely nude. She was also taller by a head and very athletic looking. She was not gross in the way of a female body builder, but she definitely worked out. Her legs were long and lean with just enough feminine fat to make them smooth and appealing. She did have some curve in her hips though no where near the amount of her shorter friend.

She had smaller perky tits with large and erect brown nipples pointing out proudly. Her arms were toned. However, the physical feature that was most prominent was her large bald vulva. It was long, fat, and well defined almost like another butt protruding from the front of her pelvis. Some women were bigger and some smaller in that regard and this girl had one hell of a pussy.

Finally, Becca knelt down and sat her arms on the bed and then her chin on her arms so that her face was directly in front of Carrie. “So sweety, what's your name?” She asked. “Its Carrie.” She replied feeling self conscious to be so closely examined. She used one arm to cover her tits, inadequately, and her free hand she put over her pussy.

“Well little Carrie there's no need to be embarrassed about your nudity. Its just us girls here.” She said and then extended her pinky to her. Carrie flinched at first from the motion, but then realized it was a greeting so she reached out with both her hands and shook Becca's pinky. “Yeah Becca's right. We don't criticize each others flaws that’s what those no good men do. We celebrate our bodies.” Kelly said extending her arms out and twirling.

Becca then stood up out of her panties and removed her bra top unleashing her gigantic tits. “See, I'm naked too. There's no need to let your nudity bother you at all. We all have the same outfits on now.” Becca giggled raising her arms and swaying her shoulders causing her massive chest to come to life. Kelly's head immediately snapped to her friends wobbly tits swaying and bouncing off each other.

Carrie glanced up at the two towering nude women and sighed. Becca wasn't shaven like her friend and had a generous triangle of curly dark hair partially hiding her own privates. This certainly wasn't her goal when she covered herself to hide from Becca's gaze. It was clear that they would turn it into an issue if she continued expressing her modesty so she just dropped her hands and joined the naked girls club.



David swallowed and shut his eyes waiting for the inevitable, but it never came. He then heard giggling and opened them again. Her thumb was gone, but she was leaning in real close. Her face and upper chest consumed his sky. He could feel moist humid air with a hint of mint washing over him. “Just kidding of course, but you must have some balls to tell me the truth like that. Weren't you worried at all what my reaction would be?” She asked gazing down at him with bright green eyes.

“When in doubt tell the truth and let the cards fall as they may.” He answered. “Your little attitude is just adorable. I have to get a closer look at you.” Stephanie said rising and walking away for a moment but returning with a magnifying glass. David felt a gust as she sat down and leaned in while holding the magnifying glass up to her eye.

“I knew it! You are a little hottie!” She squealed with overwhelming youthful enthusiasm. David shuffled his feet starting to become a little self conscious at the intense scrutiny he was under. He had no clothes. Stephanie didn't either, but she was too big for modesty. She literally had mountains for breasts and buttocks. She was gorgeous and self confidence was practically dripping off of her. He was a fine physical specimen among his people but to her...

Still there was nothing to be done. He could cover himself with his hands, but it would simply highlight his embarrassment. Then he began getting angry at himself for these silly feelings of inadequacy in relation to the giant teen before him; after all he was married to a beautiful woman, he was an officer of the law, he had absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. So, he puffed out his chest and stood proud as the man he was. After a moment she set the magnifying glass down on the table. “We really haven't talked until now. So, what did happen on the beach and how in the hell did you wind up on my booby?” She asked smiling in anticipation at his answer.

Little David had become much more tangible to Stephanie in just the span of this short conversation than he had ever been before. He was still a little speck, but direct communication with him subtly elevated him in her mind. Then seeing him up close drove it home even more. He mattered more now and all of the sudden she found herself fascinated with him.

Here was a man; a real man, not a boy in a man's body like Brad or an old geezer that liked to tell her what to do like Jerry, contained in a package smaller than a grain of sand. Sure he was tiny in relation to her, but that's not how he carried himself. His voice and posture indicated that he was comfortable in his own skin. His confident demeanor mixed with his extreme smallness simply amplified his masculinity in her eyes. He didn't even whimper when she pretended she was going to squish him.

She listened engrossed as he recounted events from his perspective. He had been right there in front of them when she and Bradly had discovered his wife, but he was too small to see or hear. Did he run for cover when confronted by two beings so much larger and unaware of him? No, he leaped into action to save his wife riding his four wheeler right into her own bra.

Stephanie started getting goose bumps. “So that's how you got onto my boob, but how did you stay there? I mean me and Brad...” She said remembering the first of their sexual escapades, but then he continued. He made it out of her bra and was trapped on the bed as Brad banged her! He climbed onto one of her pubs to keep from getting crushed under her butt! He told her.

“Were you scared?” She asked interrupting. “Terrified, but things happened so quick I didn't really have a chance to dwell on it.” He said. Well that answered her question from earlier. It made sense. Her pussy was simply so much bigger than he was it now seemed obvious after hearing it first hand that fear would far outweigh lust. Still, she started to detect dewiness between her legs at the realization that he had been so intimate with her and she had been completely unaware of it owing to his extreme smallness.

“So, how in the hell did you get from way down there to here?” Stephanie asked planting her finger onto the point on her giant tit where Brad had discovered him. Brad had groped her pussy and caused him to fall and then he squeezed her boob with the same hand. “Wow! That's some adventure.” She said leaning back on the cushions of the couch.

David looked up. Her giant tits shook once from her motion, but their bulk quickly quit jiggling and came to rest. Her arms were behind her head and her biceps bulged slightly. He wondered how much power those arms of hers could generate. Her legs were spread slightly and her pussy sat unashamed and in the open covered only in brown copper colored curls for all to see. Her long legs extended on down ending somewhere beneath him.

She looked down her body in his direction. “You know your lucky to be alive. I feel sort of embarrassed to have put you through the ringer like that, but I didn't know.” Stephanie said in her defense. She rose up and then leaned down and adjusted the positioning of the coffee table with her arms. She then plopped her ass down on the floor and lowered her self so her eyes were even with the table surface. “You're just so small. I can barely see you even when I'm looking directly at you.” She said softly.

David nearly fell as those powerful arms repositioned the furniture he was standing on with ease. Her green eyes hovered in front of him in the distance. This whole situation was surreal to him. He had only been around one Brobdingnagian before: Vertigo, the stripper he visited during his bachelor party. That had been so intense and her attention was divided among the thousands enjoying her body at the same time. Now here was Stephanie every bit as beautiful and probably even bigger than Vertigo and he had her complete and undivided attention.

David didn't say anything. She might have been expecting him to comfort her, but in fact he did blame her for his predicament. Had she and Brad not trampled him and Carrie all would be well. Instead they did and his wife couldn't remember him and here he was completely at her mercy. Being angry at her would be useless too given the fact that she could knock him unconscious with a mere breath. Retribution or even justice were beyond his reach, but still he wasn't going to sooth her guilt which she should feel in his opinion despite how pretty, young, or big she was.

She rose up until she was sitting normally. This brought her giant tits and nipples into view. “I'll make it up to you.” She said. David laughed at the notion. She had done plenty already. “That's not necessary.” He said. “Oh, come on. There has to be something an astronomically large babe like me can do for a tiny little hunk such as yourself? I'm at your command and I won't take no for an answer.” She said smiling hopefully at him and striking a kind of pose.

David swallowed a little uncomfortable with her suggestive body language. “Well, OK. How about going to get Carrie and taking us back to our suite?” He asked looking up at her. Disappointment invaded her face, “Is that all?” She asked a little indignation in her question. “I would be grateful.” He said quickly. She thought for a moment and then stood up and smiled. “OK, sit tight. I'll be right back.” She said and then walked back into the hall.

David exhaled. He was exhausted. Just talking with Stephanie had drained him. Hopefully, she would keep her promise and help him get his wife back and get out of here. Stephanie's tits shook and banged off of each other as she leaned over and got some panties from her drawer and slipped them on. She felt a little rejected as she clothed her tits in a blue sports top and then found the matching blue spandex bottoms. It was the outfit she used for volleyball or working out.

Honestly, did you expect him to ask to be dropped in or something? She chided herself. After his ordeal he probably wanted to be as far away from her and her whole family as possible. Who could blame him? As these thoughts flooded her she began feeling sad. It wasn't intentional, but she might have destroyed his marriage. His wife had shown signs of tenderness toward him, but clearly she had no memory of him judging by the fact she forgot he was little. The very least she could do was to help him out now.



Jerry exhaled hard from his sprint and prayed that she hadn't seen him. He looked up fearfully as Stephanie began to cloth her gigantic nude body. His ribs were still hurting from his most recent spat with her. He was done trying to discipline her. Every recent attempt he had made to do so had been met with swift and sure punishment from her!

He still loved her and wished her well, but fear was the emotion that motivated him right now as he cowered beneath her bed watching as she slipped panties up her legs and onto her naked butt. It was entirely clear that she was now above him in the social pecking order and the sooner he accepted it the easier it would be on him. He didn't like it, but facts were facts. There was nothing for it.

She had long been able to do with him as she pleased, but only recently had she begun asserting her physical dominance so freely. He watched her from below as she covered her large naked breasts with a sports top. Was this to be his future? Hiding in fear from his step daughter? Scurrying around the floor and avoiding her foot falls like some scared little rodent?

Jane had given him almost zero support when dealing with Stephanie lately. Damn her weakness! She was so timid that he often wondered if she married the one person she had met that would be incapable of dominating her. He watched as Stephanie slid some spandex bottoms up her long legs. Jeez, they certainly left little to the imagination as her giant butt was traced in near perfection. Stephanie sure got her way with her. It was clear that Jane feared conflict with Stephanie much more than conflict with him.



David watched as Stephanie re-appeared clothed in a running outfit of some sort. Her overwhelming sexuality still bled through the simple garments, but it was better than having to watch her prance around nude. She walked into the kitchen and opened a drawer and then used what looked like a pair of scissors on something. She then walked back over to him and dropped onto the sofa causing a massive burst of wind that nearly knocked him on his ass.

When it subsided he noticed her leaning and looking down scanning the table trying to spot him again, obviously oblivious to the profound effect on the local weather she had. “There you are.” She said upon spotting him. “Right where you left me.” He responded.

She deposited an enormous white building like structure in front of him and then flipped the top up with her thumb. Then she gently set her finger nail down next to him. “I'll help, but your coming with me, hop on.” She said. “Okay I'm on.” He informed her and she carefully lifted him up over the lip of this gigantic bowl like structure and slowly deposited him inside.

“What in the world is this thing? Its huge.” David said walking around in the bottom of a bowl that was hundreds of feet across and deep. David heard a giggle and looked up seeing Stephanie smiling down at him. “What's so funny?” He asked. “Nothing. Its just hearing you describe something so small as being huge is mind boggling. I cut a soft contact case of my mother's in two. You're standing in a contact lens dish. To me it's less than an inch square. Its the smallest container I could find for you.” She explained smiling.

David looked around and could see it now. It was mind boggling to him too, but more than that it hit home just how small he was compared to her. He saw her finger and thumb appear at the sides of the building/lens case he was in and lift. “See.” She said easily demonstrating for him by lifting him up closer to her face.

David felt like he was on a gigantic elevator. “Hang tight, I'm going to close the top to keep you safe and then we'll find Mom.” She said and then winked at him and used one of her giant fingers to close the lid putting him into complete darkness. David prayed she kept her word to him. He was completely at the mercy of his newly found giant teen ally.

Stephanie held the little lens case with her finger and thumb and looked at it: so little and so light. That feeling of bigness was making her horny again. She shook her head. Huge, right. She thought to herself. She then tucked the small case down deep into her cleavage between her enormous breasts and took a deep breath feeling the case settle snugly between her tits.

She looked down at her boob crease. There was no sign it concealed anything least of all a little man. She regarded her bust. If he thought that tiny case was huge what word would he use to describe her boobs. Hell, even one of her nipples would put his little container to shame. No wonder he had declined her come on attempt earlier. She was just too much woman for the little guy to handle no matter how much heart he had or how careful she was. She stood up and stretched her arms and arched her back. She concentrated for a moment until she felt the tiny capsule snug and safe and then left in search of her mother and Carrie.



Carrie was standing on the bed near the head in sort of a valley bounded on one side by Kelly and on the other by Becca. “So you see I'm just looking for Stephanie's mother Jane so me and my husband can get back to our suite.” Carrie explained though she got the impression that neither woman was paying as much attention to her words as they were her. Carrie looked up at the vacant expressions on the their faces even as they stared directly at her.

“Carrie I have to say that you've got the most perfect little body I have ever seen.” Becca said gently prodding her with a large finger. Carrie just laughed nervously and put her hands on Becca's finger that had been gently brushing her side and backed away. “Thanks Becca. I'm flattered, but are you all listening? I need to find Jane.” She repeated.

Carrie then squealed as she felt two fingers pinch her waste and lift. Kelly held Carrie up and examined her. “Its not fair, those damn men get all the good ones.” Kelly said admiring Carrie. Carrie was kicking her little legs, “Pleeaaasseeee. Kelly, put me down.” She pleaded. Of the two Kelly was the more forceful and brutish while Becca though annoying was more gentle and respectful of Carrie's wishes.

“Owwwllll.” Kelly yelped dropping Carrie to the soft mattress. “What do you mean all the good ones?” Becca demanded after pinching Kelly. “Honey no one is as good as you, but remember for a time the men almost got you too.” Kelly said trying to extract her foot from her mouth. Becca just shook her head.

Carrie looked at the two women. If she was going to get out of here it would be through Becca. Carrie thought for a moment and then worked up some tears and started crying. “Awww, sweety what's wrong?” Becca said. “I just miss my husband and want to get to Jane so we can be together again.” She sobbed.

Carrie felt odd because she didn't feel like it was in her nature to cry much and with no real memories of David, only feelings, she couldn't truly miss him. However, she did realize that she needed to get back to him to have any chance of getting her life back. She hoped her act would be convincing enough to get her out of here, because she could think of no other way to escape at the moment.

So she sat and cried and it worked! “There don't cry cutie.” Becca said gently petting her back with her finger. Kelly rolled her eyes. This little woman was good. Playing on Becca's sympathy meant she would get anything she wanted. “Kelly, go to the bar and get this Jane for her.” Becca requested. “But...” Kelly protested. “Kelly, she's terrified...please.” Becca demanded. “Fine, fine.” Kelly relented getting up dejectedly.

She walked straight out the door and to the bar. It was dusk and the lights were starting to come on around the resort. She couldn't believe that Becca was going to let an opportunity like this pass them by. They had a perfect living doll woman to play with and she wanted to hand her back to this Jane. It beat all! When she got to the bar there were no women and her spirits lifted. No Jane.

Then she heard some whistling. It was the two guys from the bar who were trying to hit on them from earlier. They were over near the sunning chairs and had her bikini! “Hey beautiful, did you forget something?” One of them taunted twirling her bikini bottoms. “Hey! Those are mine! Give them back!” She yelled. “Come and get them gorgeous!” One of them yelled and so she promptly ran over to them.

“Alright, you've had your fun now hand them over.” Kelly said holding a hand out. “Damn. I think I like you better the way you are.” He said checking her naked body out. “Damn it! Give them to me!” She yelled and walked towards him. He promptly wadded them into a ball and stuffed them down his shorts and backed away.

“Come and get them.” He said smiling. “Don't think I won't.” She warned storming toward him. Just as he came within reach his friend reached around from behind and cupped both her tits in his hands. “Get off, jerk!” She spun around and shoved him. “Ewe, the little woman's getting mad.” He taunted. Neither guy was much taller than her, but both looked considerably heavier and stronger.

She then felt a pinch on her ass and spun back to the other guy who was dangling her bikini bottoms out and she lunged at them, but he pulled them back and planted his large hand on her chest easily holding her at bay with his arm as she fought for her bikini. “Give it to me, Jerk!” She screamed as she heard the other guy behind her laughing at her futile fight.

“Hey! Give the lady her stuff.” A deep voice ordered. The guy that had her bikini bottoms shoved her to the sand and turned to the guy that said it. He was a young looking guy, but was a head taller than either of her assailants. “Yeah, make us.” The guy with her bikini bottoms said confident in his numerical supremacy.

His defiance was met with a prompt crack and the guy fell on his ass from the single punch the younger and bigger guy delivered. The other guy ran away and so did the man who got knocked on his ass once he got up. Kelly jumped up immediately and picked up the closest stone and hurled at them. “Fucking pigs!” She yelled.

“The name's Brad. Are these yours?” She heard the man, Brad, behind her ask. She spun around and snatched her bikini bottoms and top from him. She noticed his quick scan of her nude body and it immediately set off alarms in her mind. She already felt so small and vulnerable standing next to him. He was easily a head taller than she was and much stronger judging by his physique and the ease at which he dispatched those two bastards.

She should have felt grateful for his help, but she hated men. In her eyes they were all the same. Just like those two that had just assaulted her. She hated that she needed a big strong man to save her just now. He stepped towards her and put his large powerful hand on her shoulder. “Look you want to sit down over here for a minute?” He asked. She flinched and then slapped his hand away “Don't touch me! You men are all the fucking same.” She growled and then stormed away.



Brad watched the beautiful angry naked woman walk away and just shrugged. He would never understand women. He walked back up to the bar and saw Stephanie walk up. “Hey!” She trotted over to him and they embraced. She kissed him and he returned it. “I see you got some new shorts finally.” She said smiling and looking down at his new trunks. “Yep, since someone lost my other pair.” He said smiling. “Its odd seeing you with clothes on, but this look works too.” He said looking her up and down.

She smiled basking in his lusty gaze. “Have you seen Mom? She was supposed to be here at the bar.” She asked. “No why?” He asked. She smiled and reached down into her cleavage and pulled out the little half lens case and held it up between her finger and thumb. “Well apparently our tiny friends conspired with my step Dad to tell on me to Mom for putting him under that drinking glass.” She said smiling. “No shit?” He asked in disbelief sitting down at the bar and she joined him.

“Yep, the little woman went to get her.” She confirmed. “So, who's in there the little micro-dude?” He asked referring to the contact lens case she just sat on the bar. She simply shook her head. “We had a long conversation earlier today. You know, he's quite the little player. I can see how he got that bigger woman now.” She said smiling. Brad's eyebrows arched. “He's also very handsome.” She teased.

“You're not jealous are you?” She prodded smiling. He laughed. “What's so funny?” She asked. “Nothing. Its just that I've probably got sperm that can kick his ass.” He said forcing a laugh from Stephanie. “He's tiny, but not that tiny.” She said. “Is it so hard to believe that I could choose a smaller man over you?” She teased some more.

“No, but I tell you what. If you wanted to be with him and me I wouldn't care. I wouldn't even consider it cheating.” He said to her. “Really, and why not?” She said cocking her head. “As small as he is whatever he is capable of doing with you wouldn't be sex in my book. What would you have him do? Crawl around on your clit or something?” He asked. Stephanie laughed. “I guess you're right. Well, lets break the bad news to him about Mom.” She said and then flipped open the lens case with her finger.

David had been shaken and jostled quite a bit and then finally the light returned and he saw Stephanie's gigantic face peering down at him. “Well Mom's not at the bar and I haven't seen your wife either.” She said somberly. She had taken off the headset so he couldn't respond to her. “Don't worry though. I said I'd help you get back to your wife and I will. Brad here is even going to help. Right Brad?” Stephanie asked putting Brad on the spot.

Brad leaned in and looked down. “Uh, yeah, that's right.” He said. “Hang in there a little longer and I'll let you out when I go back to the room.” She said and then closed the top and picked it up and stuffed it back down deep into her cleavage. She caught Brad gawking and smiled. “Not getting too hot over there are we Brad?” She asked. “I never should have told you that.” He said shaking his head. “Yeah, you're probably right.” She said laughing. “Come on, lets look around on the ground for Carrie and then head back to my place.” She suggested. They both got up and began scanning the ground.



Kelly barged into her room and slammed the door. “Shit, Kelly, you think you could've slammed it any harder?” Becca asked looking up from the little woman sitting on the bed in front of her. She immediately noticed that Kelly was upset. “Sweety, what's wrong? Did you find Jane?” She asked. Carrie looked up hopefully awaiting the answer to Becca's question.

“No Jane. Just the two bastards that were hitting on us earlier.” She said. “Honey, what did they do?” Becca probed. “Nothing babe. They had my bikini that I forgot. I got it back. End of story.” She said sighing. Finally, feeling the tension leave her body. She tossed her bikini in the corner of the room and then laid back down in bed with her lover and their little discovery from earlier. “Carrie, you're better off without that husband of yours, trust me. All men are worthless. The sooner you understand that the better.” She said smiling at Carrie.

Carrie went from thinking she was getting out of here back to square one. “Well I'd still like to get back to him Becca.” She said looking up hopefully. Becca looked over to Kelly. Kelly sighed. Some times it really sucked being the boy lesbian. “Fine. What room is he in?” She asked. It drew a blank from Carrie. “I don't know.” She said.

“How could you not know?” Kelly replied. Carrie then told them the full story of her amnesia and everything. “Wow. You have been through a lot.” Becca sympathized. “So, you mean your husband is a Lilliputian?” Kelly asked in disbelief. “Well, I guess if you must have one that would be the way to go.” She said the idea growing on her. “Maybe we should get some little toy boys. It could be fun. What do you think, Becca?” She asked smiling.

“You would just abuse them.” Becca responded. “In case you haven't noticed Kelly hates guys.” Becca whispered to Carrie and smiled at her lover. “Well I didn't say that they would have the fun.” Kelly smiled imagining what she would do to a couple of little men. Right now after what she had just been through it wouldn't be pretty. She smiled.

Carrie shook her head. These two bitches couldn't hold a train of thought for more than a minute she decided. They were all over the map. “Can't you all just take me back to the bar? I know I can find my way back from there?” She asked the ladies. Becca looked at Kelly.

“No way. Its dark out there now. You might get stepped on or something. You'll just have to stay the night with us and we'll get you back to your tiny husband in the morning.” Kelly promised. She turned to Becca. “She's right cutie. Its not safe for you. You've already been trampled once.” Becca said. Carrie sighed resigned to the fact that she was going to have to spend the night with these two giant lesbians.

 

 

Episode IX: Inner Space by minuss

Episode IX: Inner Space



“Pleeassse Kelly, don't pick me up.” Carrie pleaded waving her arms no as she backed away from Kelly's approaching index finger and thumb. The more gentle giantess, Becca, had fallen asleep. Carrie continued backwards until she bumped against something. She turned and saw a flesh wall and above the start of Becca's large brown aureole and in its center a nub over half her size jutting out even higher above her.



“Why? I'll be gentle.” Kelly re-assured her. “Please don't!” Carrie responded putting her tiny hands on Kelly's giant appendages, one on the finger and the other on her thumb, as if she were going to hold them at bay. Kelly smiled, her coyness was so cute. “OK.” She said retracting her hand, but only a little, and resting it on the mattress a few inches or body lengths in front of her. Carrie looked at the gigantic hand nervously.



“You know you've got an nice little rack there.” Kelly said admiring Carrie's tits. “I bet proportionally that you are almost as big as Becca.” She continued. Carrie stood stiff as a board against Becca's enormous tit. She was getting very nervous at the way Kelly was looking at her. “They haven't been enhanced have they?” Kelly asked lifting her hand. Carrie grabbed onto a giant finger trying to keep it away, but Kelly easily pushed passed the puny defense and into her chest.



“There's no need to be frightened. I would never hurt you.” Kelly said in a soothing voice as she gently rubbed the tip of her finger over Carrie's soft tiny tits. She could feel Kelly's finger prints sliding over her boobs and her nipples partially catching in the ridges. She was being very gentle, but it didn't change the fact that she was being forced upon.



“Kelly...please stop.” Carrie said retreating as much as she could into Becca's giant soft boob. “Okay, okay. I just wanted to see if they were real.” Kelly said in a defensive tone and retracted her finger. No sooner then she pulled back did Becca scratch her tit in her sleep and poor little Carrie ended up pinned beneath it; only her shoulders, head, and arms were visible to Kelly. Becca didn't even notice that she had pinned the diminutive woman under her boob and remained asleep.



She wasn't in any danger. Despite the incredible size and weight of Becca's boob the tit flesh itself was soft and pliant and the mattress was also yielded insuring Carrie's safety. She felt as if a large fat man had just sat on top of her and wouldn't let her up. Still, it had happened so abruptly she squeaked in protest when it occurred. Once she realized she wasn't in any danger she tried lifting up but couldn't.



She heard Kelly laughing heartily at her predicament. She next tried wiggling free, but nothing she did seemed to work. She fought and fought, but finally went limp from exhaustion. Her little body simply couldn't generate the raw power necessary to escape from beneath Becca's big soft breast. She couldn't stay here all night. What if Becca rolled a little more toward Kelly? She'd be completely covered by the giant breast and would suffocate for sure.



Reluctantly she looked up at Kelly who waited expectantly. “Can you help me, please?” She asked swallowing her pride. “I don't know. You didn't want anything to do with me a moment ago.” Reminded Kelly smiling. “Please, its getting hard to breath.” Carrie asked starting to become a little panicked at being so immobilized. “Alright, but you're going to owe me for saving you from Becca's big bad booby.” Kelly giggled and pulled Carrie out from under the gigantic tit with ease.



Carrie was honestly embarrassed at how easily Kelly extracted her from Becca's booby trap. However, she didn't just put her down on the bed. Carrie's stomach fell from being lifted up as Kelly rolled over onto her back. She held her little lady above her giant face and watched from below as she kicked her legs in the air admiring the jiggle being transferred to her itty-bitty titties.



“Kellyyyy...Put me down!” She protested in distress. “Oh, no! I saved you missy. If it weren't for me your cute little ass would still be stuck under Becca's booby. My fee is that I get to play with you.” Kelly informed her. “Besides, you are soooo adorable I can't help but to pick you up.” She said admiring her from below. “Such a sexy figure too.” She added changing her little doll's orientation to better see the good parts.



Carrie finally quit squirming. It was futile anyway. She needed to not be so frantic and conserve her energy. If she was observant she might notice an escape opportunity or even just a chance of talking her way out of being used as Kelly's sex toy for the evening. In her more observant state she noticed that Kelly was really pretty, stunning even.



Her face was lean and symmetrical with not a blemish on it. She had a full lips and a large smile with straight white teeth. Her hazel eyes had an outer green that surrounded a thin inner golden ring just around her pupils. Her eyes were also full of desire and worse still she shared the moment with her giant captor who locked stares with her.



Carrie looked away quickly and pretended that she hadn't noticed the eye contact and desire that she saw in Kelly's eyes, but Kelly knew better. She was not under the impression that Carrie was playing on her team sexually speaking, but girls were girls. They liked eye contact and reacted to desire no matter who was doing the desiring.



She had seen it in a dozen sexy straight girls she had lusted after in years past. They simply couldn't turn it off. Women like to be desired. It was so frustrating for Kelly because these subtle subconscious behaviors were such a tease. They almost always led to nothing, Becca being the lone exception, because the women she was desiring usually weren't gay, or even bi. Of course, none of those women were only an inch tall and could be completely controlled with only two fingers like the little lass she now held between her index finger and thumb. Kelly smiled devilishly.







Jane panted heavily as her new found friend thrust his large dick into her pussy doggy style. Her own large tits, not nearly the size of her daughter's but D cups nonetheless, swung under her rhythmically to the thrusts. Her arms tired of holding her body off the bed for the last five minutes, but Jared was almost done. He reached under her and grabbed a handful of tit in each hand and squeezed strongly pressing them into her chest as he climaxed.



Jane whimpered in delight. What a rare pleasure she got from the simple action of having her titties squeezed while simultaneously being impaled by an eight inch long cock. She hadn't felt anything like it in a few years, since her last affair. Eight inches; eight full times the size of her beloved husband of eleven years. She felt Jared pulling out.



She squeezed her pussy tight gripping his dick, powerfully, unwilling to part with the pleasure it provided. He pulled out nonetheless. “Hey! You kept the condom.” He laughed and then smacked her ass hard. She fell forward collapsing on the bed and sighed relishing the erotic descent. He walked around her and got a cigarette from somewhere, lit it, and climbed into bed.



She admired his now five inch limp dick and his broad shoulders and hairy chest. He had a bit of a pot belly, but nothing huge or grotesque. He just liked his beer. At thirty seven she was still beautiful, but being also married she had to take the opportunities that presented themselves. He noticed her watching him and asked if she wanted one and held his cigarette up.



She sighed, “No, I've got to be getting back.” She said reaching around back beneath her ass and pulled the used rubber from her satisfied twat. She tossed it back onto the floor behind her. She then forced herself up off the bed and pulled up her panties and skirt which had been pooled around her ankles. That done she pulled her bra and blouse up over her tits again which had been crumpled around her waist and then fixed her hair a bit with her hands.



There was no use dressing it up. It was a quick and dirty fuck. Being married with a family didn't leave time for the romantic trysts that she read about in the romance novels. Still, it bestowed a much needed release of the sexual tension that had built up since her last affair. She needed this and could live with the guilt provided her husband never found out. However, truth be told, she would survive even if he did.



After she was half way presentable she told Jared good-bye and headed for the door. “Wait, that’s it? No good-bye kiss?” He asked looking up. She stopped and looked back at him. “That's it honey and as far as I'm concerned nothing happened.” She said. “What do you mean nothing happened!” She heard screeching from the headset on the table by the door.



She felt a tickle on her foot and looked down at the slightly less than inch tall woman banging her tiny fists furiously into the side of her own bare foot. “You fucking slut! You fucked my husband!” The headset screeched. Sighing Jane crouched down and picked the little woman up by an arm, stood up, and dangled her in front of her face. She examined the furious little woman for a moment. “Put me down you giant bitch!” The tiny woman squeaked shaking her free arm at her and kicking her tiny little legs at her in vain. “Just put her on the table by the door and I'll talk to her in a minute.” Jared said.



Jane smiled awkwardly at the little woman, but then gently dropped her on the table near the door and left. She looked around and adjusted her top and hair some more before heading back toward her room. Maybe it was mean screwing that guy even after she found out about his little wife, but after all she only did this once every few years and her opportunities were rare.







Brad followed Stephanie back to her suite and kept his eyes glued to her sexy spandex covered ass the whole way. Stephanie concentrated on her bust and little David as she lead Brad back to her room. Her boobs bounced and swayed slightly with each step she took despite the strong sports top they were covered and supported with. She wondered what it must feel like for David; maybe like being on an ocean going vessel in rough seas? The BMS Stephanie, the mental imagery made her smile.



They walked into the suite and Stephanie plopped down on the couch and Brad settled next to her and put an arm around her. “Hand me that headset.” Stephanie asked Brad referring to the Lilliputian communication receiver on the phone table to the right of Brad. “Sure.” He said reaching over and getting it for Stephanie. She put it on.



“David? Can you hear me?” She asked. “Yes.” His deep voice confirmed over her headset speakers. “We looked around the bar, pool, and patio, but couldn't find her. We'll report her as missing to the resort and then pick up the search again tomorrow.” Stephanie informed him and then reached down her top between her tits and pulled out the small container protecting the speck of a man from, what to him, would be the crushing weight of her gigantic breasts.



“I'm going to get you out now.” She said holding the half contact case with her finger and thumb. Though it was small to her it was very large to David. Perhaps the size of a basketball arena or even a football stadium. “Stephanie, wait! Don't give up.” David pleaded with her.



Stephanie sat the little container on the coffee table and popped the top. Light and air flooded onto him. “David, its dark and she's small we've got just as much chance of stepping on her as finding her.” she said lifting the container up so that she could tilt him out onto her finger nail. He started sliding down the slope and then over its lip landing with a thud on Stephanie's rock hard finger nail.



The fall was sort of high for David who landed on his ass which immediately started hurting. David looked out on the horizon and saw her twin mountain tits contained by a taught blue sport top which revealed the upper part of her boobs. His eyes were drawn to her over half mile long titty trench exposed to him by the drum tight garment. He felt himself get heavier as she lifted her finger upward and her tits descended followed her neck, chin, mouth, nose and then just her eyes came into view.



Her bright green emerald eyes hundreds of feet in diameter focused intently onto him. He felt like he was conversing with a god when he spoke to her. Still, he remained defiant. His wife was out there among her people. “Stephanie, I'll find her myself if I have to.” He proclaimed.



“Don't be ridiculous. It would be over a day's hike for you just to get to the bar if you even made it that far before someone accidentally squished you. You leave the search to me and Brad you're too little. What good would it do Carrie when we find her if you're lost or dead?” Stephanie asked. He thought about her words. “I just can't sit here and do nothing. She's helpless out there!” He yelled.



“You can and you will. You think your presence with her would make her less helpless or more? David I'm holding you like this so I don't inadvertently inhale you or blow you away during this conversation. You'll never find her by yourself and if you did your presence would only be a burden to her. However, I can see that its clear that you can't be reasoned with so I'm going to confine you to the lens case for your own good.” Stephanie informed him.



She lifted the lens case back up and tilted it again and then raised her finger, basically doing a reverse of the action to remove him, depositing him back into the case.“Stephanie, no! We have to find Carrie ple...” She cut off his voice taking the headset off. She lowered the lens case to chest level looking in on David from above.



David looked up and could just see the up the slope of Stephanie's exposed upper breast, her neck, and head. She looked back down at him reassuringly. “Don't worry, we'll find your wife and re-unite you with her tomorrow.” Then the lid started to shut. “No! Wait!” David yelled raising his hands and jumping as if he could fly out of the giant lens case like superman.



Superman he wasn't and Stephanie shut the case and promptly tucked it down her cleavage again. It was so romantic that he wanted to risk his life for his wife, but it was also completely insane and had zero chance of success. He was so tiny. He needed her, she was his protector. She looked down at her cleavage and concentrated onto where the little container had settled insuring that her charge was safe. It felt good having David resting safely between her boobs again. Like he belonged there: to her.



Still, she couldn't get his last plea out of her mind. She sighed and looked over to Brad who was staring at her large chest. “Lets go report her missing tonight.” She said. “Babe, what good will that do?” Brad asked annoyed. He had other plans forming in his mind. “I don't know. Maybe they can get an early start in the search or maybe nothing, but it will make me feel better.” She said standing up. “Come on. Lets go.” She said. Brad moaned in protest, but got up nonetheless.







“Such yummy little legs you have.” Kelly said lowering Carrie to her lips and clamping onto a leg up to it's knee with her plush, plump lips. She made a smooching noise and Carrie squealed in fear kicking at the lips with her free leg. Her heart was racing a mile a minute. She slammed her foot into the giant puckered upper lip and pushed, but even with all her strength couldn't free her leg until Kelly lifted her up gazing lustily at her again.



She saw the intentions across Kelly's giant face. “Kelly please, you're scaring me.” Carrie said appealing to her sympathy, but she had much less of that than her lover Becca. That, or perhaps her libido simply overwhelmed it. “Would you like me to give you oral pleasure? It will be hard. You are so little, bite sized even, but I have a talented tongue according to Becca.” Kelly offered and bragged.



“No! Just put me down!” Carrie demanded. Kelly smiled. “Whatever you say cutie.” She then let go and Carrie landed face first onto her giant plush lips. Carrie started to lift up when the lips parted and her lower body fell inside the sauna like mouth.



She grabbed onto the lips with her hands and screamed as her grip began giving way sliding own the mucky lipstick that Kelly had covered her lips in earlier. She felt Kelly's warm breath rising around her and remembered her words from a moment before: “...bite sized even...”. She looked down and saw the gaping opening at the back of Kelly's throat. Bite sized hell, Kelly was big enough to swallow her whole if she were so inclined.



“Kelly! No! Don't eat meeeeeeee....” Carrie screamed as she fell inside Kelly's mouth. Kelly caught her little woman with her tongue and closed her lips. “Mmmmmmm” She sounded and began moving Carrie around her mouth with her tongue. She was careful not to swallow or otherwise injure her little woman. Her intentions were not to harm her, but to service her and then suck on her like a sexy little breath mint.



However, Carrie was not privy to Kelly's intentions and fought for life and limb to escape, but her struggles weren't even noticeable. Kelly explored her tiny body and especially her pelvis at will with her tongue, but Carrie was too scared to derive pleasure from even a talented tongue like Kelly's in this situation. She finished the servicing portion of the schedule and then sucked on Carrie for a while tasting her: she was delicious.



She finally opened her mouth and lifted Carrie out with the tip of her tongue. As soon as Carrie was out of the mouth she jumped free and rolled off Kelly's lips and then over and off her chin hitting the top of her breast bone with a thud. “Wait, where are you going?” Kelly asked giggling covering the fleeing Carrie with her hand enclosing her in a fist.



She then sat up and made a larger space for her quarry with her other hand making a sort of cup and leaned in looking at Carrie. “Where are you running off to sweety?” She asked innocently looking down at her little toy woman cupped in her hands. “You tried to eat me! Let me go!” Carrie accused hysterically. “Oh, is that what you thought? I told you I would never hurt you.” Kelly said and then pressed Carrie into her soft tit.



For what it was worth Carrie squirmed and struggled, but between the giant boob and hand her struggles weren't worth much at all and Kelly just squashed her flat against her left breast. “There, there sweety.” She said looking down as she overwhelmed Carrie with her tit flesh. She smiled.



She had her tits called many things, though never overwhelming, but that's what they were compared to Carrie: big, huge, and overwhelming. Why they were little hills relative to Carrie's smallness. She laid back down and then dropped Carrie onto her large nipple. She smiled as Carrie landed on her stomach on top of it with her limbs dangling off the large nub.



Carrie felt her breath leave her as she was dropped onto Kelly's enormous stiff nipple. It was a large nipple even for someone Kelly's size and the aureole that served as its base was raised and well defined, also not merely flat pigmentation and rougher texture like Becca's. Kelly's protruded off the end of her tit. It was not nearly as large in diameter as Becca's, but certainly higher. She breathed deeply catching her wind again. Did the giant dike even realize how rough she was being?



Carrie felt her self rising and falling slightly with each of Kelly's breathes. She looked up and saw the beautiful blonde smiling down at her as if she was proud of the fact that she could balance tiny Carrie on her nipple completely. She scooted off of it and planted her feet onto the soft plump aureole and almost fell because it wasn't exactly level. She bear hugged the giant nipple to keep from tumbling down Kelly's breast.



Kelly giggled. “That tickles.” She said smiling at the sensation. “You look just adorable doing that.” She added. Carrie steadied herself using the giant nipple to maintain her balance. The nipple was huge. If it had been hollow she could stand within it and someone from the outside would only be able to see her head. Ten minutes ago this would be the last place that Carrie would have wanted to be, but considering where she had been since; she decided standing on Kelly's tit clinging to her nipple for balance wasn't all that bad after all.







Jerry awoke to the shower running: Jane. He had been napping for a while on his pillow in bed. His ordeal with Stephanie had completely tuckered him out. He looked out the window it was dark. He saw the door of the connecting master bathroom was open.



He got up and crossed over his mobile bridge that connected his side of the bed to the nightstand. He then took the elevator down to the floor and scurried across to the bathroom door and entered. It was Jane. He could see her clearly through the transparent shower door. Her hair was sudsy and she was lathering up her arms and now her tits.



He was glad to see her. He watched her from the floor as she cleaned her giant body rubbing suds over her tits and belly. She then lathered up her vagina and hips and butt and moved on to her long legs. His chest swelled with pride. She was beautiful and she was his; all four hundred and twenty five feet of her.



Talk about a trophy wife! Her breasts were bigger than his friend's houses were and they all had large houses. He smiled allowing lustful thoughts to fill his mind. She was rinsing off now. A moment later and she switched off the shower and opened the door and stepped out. She grabbed her towel from the towel bar and began drying her dirty blonde shoulder length hair.



Jerry felt safe in his spot on the floor near the wall, but decided he better get a headset just the same. So, he walked to the nearest communication station built into the floor board and retrieved one. He put it on, but decided not to alert Jane. He was enjoying watching her incognito like this. He could alert her if she got too close.



She was bent over and rubbing her hair vigorously drying it with a towel. Jerry admired how her large tits hung and jiggled as she did this. She then stood up straight again and dried off her breasts, belly, and back. That's when she noticed him watching her. “Hey hon.” She said looking over at him as she rubbed her stretched out towel on her back and ass. “Hi babe.” He answered her as she bent over and finished drying her legs and then she wrapped the towel around her still damp hair standing up straight again.



She stepped over to him nearly straddling him and peered down over her big bare breasts. “So, where's Stephanie?” She asked him dropping a hand to her hip and cocking it to the side. Jerry looked at her gigantic feet planted to his flanks just in front of him. Followed them up to her ankles and then traced he long legs with his eyes to her crotch.



Her blonde pubic curls weren't dense nor dark enough to obscure her vulva cleavage which aligned perfectly with the start of her her butt crack. He could see the undersides of her butt cheeks. He lifted his gaze above her bush to her navel and belly and still higher to her huge heavy breasts. Above those he saw her smiling knowingly at him as he looked up her gigantic nude body. “Enjoying the view?” She asked smiling.



He wanted to be mad at her for leaving him helpless to Stephanie's whims, but he just couldn't. She was so beautiful and the inviting way she looked at him now disarmed him altogether. “So, did Carrie finally get to you?” He asked. “Carrie? Oh, you mean the little woman that lost her memory. I thought she was here with you.” She said.



“No. She left to get you so you could help me...well...to help me with Stephanie.” He said. “I haven't seen her. How did your talk with Stephanie go?” She asked him tenderly. “I'd rather not talk about it.” He said. “That bad huh? I tried to get you to come to the bar with me. She's a young woman now. We can't make her decisions for her anymore.” She said.



“Yeah, I realize that now and I think she needs to have her own place.” He said. “What? How will she pay her bills?” Jane asked. “The same way you and I do. She'll find a job.” Jerry responded. “But...” Jane began to protest. “But what? You said yourself she's a young woman now.” He explained. “Well, she's still in high school and what about college?” Jane asked starting to panic at the thought of her daughter not living with her anymore.



“Look I'm not going to kick her out until she gets her diploma in a few months, but the last I heard she was going to try modeling school instead of college anyway. We can even help her for the first few months until she gets her legs under her.” Jerry said. “I can't believe we're even discussing this; kicking our daughter out.” She said in dramatic tone and lifting her hand as if that would make it go away. She then stepped over Jerry and walked out into the bedroom.



Jerry admired the shape and motion of her gigantic butt as she stepped over him and walked out the door, but he stayed focused and ran after her. When he emerged from the bathroom she was already on the other side of the bedroom in front of their bed. The towel had been pulled off and her blonde mane was exposed as was the rest of her. “Jane, wait!” He yelled. She turned and crossed her arms over her chest squashing her tits into her chest.



He ran up to her. She watched as he approached tears starting to trickle from her blue eyes. “Jane, there's no reason to be so upset! This is simply part of growing up. I'm not even mad at Stephanie anymore. It just has to be this way. We're both too head strong to live together and trying to keep things the way they are is getting hazardous to my health. Besides, she'll probably love the idea.” He comforted her.



It wasn't so much the fact Stephanie would be moved out as the clear demarcation that motherhood, at least full-time motherhood, was over for her. She wasn't ready. She was still so protective of her Stephanie. For so many years that was her only source of strength and now Jerry wanted to kick her out.



She sniffled trying to bring her tears to a stop. It was only partly working. She needed to be held. She felt something touch her toe. Jerry was touching it trying to hold it, but he was simply too small. “Its OK. We can talk about this more later. It's a few months before she graduates yet anyway.” He said.



The absurdity hit her hard. She needed a hug and her husband wasn't big enough to hug her big toe. Then a crazy thought popped into her mind. All she had to do was to lift her foot and “accidentally” step on him. She would inherit the estate and Stephanie could live with her as long as they wished. It was such an easy solution.



She quickly squashed the idea and then felt horrible for even contemplating it. What was wrong with her she wondered. She loved Jerry and would never hurt him. “Lets forget about it for now. We'll work out the details later. There's another important thing we need to do and that's find Carrie. She must have gotten lost or something.” Jerry said regaining her attention.



Jane hadn't recovered yet from the first bomb shell fully and now Jerry had just moved on to the next item on his agenda. “How are we supposed to do that?” She asked shame still blushing her face. “Obviously, we go look for her.” Jerry shot back mistaking her redness for anger. “I know that! I'm not stupid you know.” She responded in real anger this time. “What I meant was searching the grounds or door to door?” She asked wiping her eyes dry.



“Maybe both.” He said. Jerry felt bad. Carrie was missing now and it was because she was trying to help him. He felt completely responsible. “Fine. Let me put something on.” She said walking to the closet. There was a nice summer dress hanging there. She put it on and didn't bother with a bra or panties. It was warm outside and she was tired.



She walked over to Jerry and put her hands on her hips. Her dressed swished above him at knee level. “Ready?” She asked. From his vantage point he could see all the way up to her exposed ass and hairy pussy. “Going commando, eh?” He asked. She didn't answer. “Yeah, I'm ready.” He said stiffening. She knelt down and picked him up with her fingers and put him in her hand and they left.







David had been in the dark for half an hour now. He had no clue what was happening outside the contact lens case he was trapped in, but he felt a gentle swaying from his giant arena sized container being gently rocked to and fro. He assumed that she was walking and that she had deposited him down her shirt within her deep cleavage as that was the only place the giant case containing him could be concealed considering the skin tight outfit she was wearing.



He could hear nothing. Then all of the sudden he slid along the smooth floor as the orientation of his entire dark world changed. He felt his weight increase. She must me lifting him out. Did that mean she would let him out? These questions swirled in his mind as he did his best to cope as he slid this way or that and felt his weight increase and decrease as his super giant captor Stephanie handled the lens case.







Stephanie and Brad made it back into her suite from their trip to the resort administration offices. “Well that was useless.” Stephanie said as they walked in. “I told you it could wait until tomorrow.” Brad said. The resort office promised to put fliers up first thing in the morning. When she protested they said that she could call the authorities if she wanted, but that they wouldn't do anything until her friend had been missing for 24 hours or more.



“Such bullshit.” Stephanie cursed. Brad closed the door behind her then gently kissed the back of her neck and dropped his hands to her shapely hips. “You did all you could. Why don't you let me take your mind off of it.” He whispered in her ear. She smiled and turned looking him in the eyes. They were even with his which was extremely rare considering that Brad was six foot two.



“Alright lover boy.” She said kissing him and then grabbing a hand and leading him to her room. She entered and then let him pass so she could shut and lock the door. “No need to be interrupted.” She said and then looked down at the little Gulliveran door remembering that she already broke the door knob off of it. When she turned Brad had already pulled down his shorts and was nearly nude since they were actually trunks. His stiff ten inch dick was wobbling nicely as he kicked his shorts against the wall.



She reached for the bottom of her sports top, but stopped remembering David. “Oh, I almost forgot.” She said reaching down her top and plucking out the little half lens case. She held it up and looked at Brad and smiled. “What you want us to run a train on you or something?” Brad asked smiling. “Don't be silly he'd never survive.” She said looking at the little container enamored by its smallness.



Huge he had described it as. She chucked softly. Using her other hand she scooped her massive right tit out of open portion of her sports bra. It contorted and stretched tremendously in order to accommodate the giant tit that had been pulled through the cleavage opening. Her nipples were swelling in size. She held the “huge” lens case next to her erect nipple and as she suspected it dwarfed it totally.



Brad closed the distance and saw what she had done “He called this huge earlier when I first put him inside of it.” She said to Brad biting her lip and then smiling seductively. “You sure you don't want to let him out to play?” He sad a little more serious than before. “No, of course not, its way too dangerous.” She said resolutely. She felt Brad's stiff penis poking her in the upper part of her right leg where it met her crotch. She smiled.



“Look at this.” She said stepping back a little. She then carefully sat the lens case down onto Brad's shaft. There was enough girth and more than enough length to balance it easily. She giggled at her handy work. “You know, erect you'd be nearly a mile long to him I bet.” She informed Brad.



Brad placed both his hands on the upper part of his ass cheeks and looked down at his cock. “Nice. Well if he's not going to come out and play let me get this distraction out of the way.” He said and he carefully waddled to the bedside table and then took the lens case off his cock and sat it on the bedside table.



He returned to Stephanie. “Lets get this off.” He said tucking her humungous boob back into her top and then pulling the top up over her head and tossing it aside. “Ohhh, the big strong man is going to undress me I see.” She said smiling. “Now this.” Brad said pulling her spandex shorts down her legs to her feet. She shuffled it loss and now only had a tiny thong on.



Brad knelt so that his face was even with the tiny triangle of fabric hiding her pussy. He shook his head and looked up. “Why do you even bother with something this little? Why wear any panties at all?” He asked. She lowered a finger and poked it into the fabric a little making it obvious to Bradly now. “To hide the camel toe, duh.” She answered smiling. “Right.” He said taking hold of the string hems of the thong and pulling it down her legs so that she, like him, was now completely nude.



A moment later and Bradley was holding her legs against his shoulders and pumping into her pussy furiously with his throbbing cock. Stephanie certainly enjoyed it, but she caught herself turning her head glancing over to the little lens case on the bedside table on more than one occasion. So much so that she did not really know who was responsible for her orgasm: Brad or David.



She remembered David's account of what happened to him when he escaped her bra. How he was almost crushed by her butt and found refuge on one of her pubic hairs. It must have been some sight for him to behold watching Brad's nearly mile long dick sliding furiously into her gigantic vagina which effortlessly took its length.



The thoughts made her feel so substantial. Brad finally finished and pulled out and laid down next to her between her and the tiny lens case. She rolled to her side and tucked her hands under head like a pillow so the added height allowed her to see the little case over Brad's large muscled chest. Brad saw her gaze and smiled.



He leaned over and grabbed the little lens case and turned looking back at Stephanie who was watching intrigued at what he was going to do with it. “So this little thing is as big as a football stadium to our little micro man, huh?” He asked. “Pretty much. Lilliputians are unbelievably tiny compared to us.” Stephanie said stating the obvious.



Bradly took his cock in his left hand and held it and then lowered his other hand and compared the size of his helmet to the lens case. “My dick head is twice as big at least.” He laughed. “Don't do that.” Stephanie said. “Why? It's not like he knows.” He said. “How would you like it.” She said feeling protective of David for some reason.



“I probably wouldn't, but I can make it up to him.” He said smiling and rolling over facing her. She then felt the tiny little case pressing against her own genitals. “What are you doing?” She said a little surprised at the sensation emanating from her labia. Brad had it turned sideways and so it was partially penetrating into her swollen outer lips. “I'm making it up to him.” He said smiling.



She then squealed as Bradly pushed the little case all the way into her. “Bradly!” She protested, unconvincingly. “Don't Bradly me, you are loving this. You should see your face.” He responded. He had pushed it up her deeply using two fingers before he pulled them out. She ignored his observation, sat up in bed, rested her hands on her bent knees, and looked down at her pussy.



It sat there covered in copper colored hair like usual. No change in appearance despite the fact it had just swallowed David and his entire arena sized container. “I can't believing he's like totally inside of me.” She said staring at her twat. She twitched her cunt muscles and smiled immediately. “I can feel him in there or the case anyway.” She said turning her head and looking at Brad excitedly.



Stephanie returned her concentration to her vagina. She slid her right hand down her leg and cupped her vulva in her hand and then squeezed her legs together and leaned back holding her self up with her left arm. Her right middle finger found her slit and traced its opening up to her clit which she immediately began to massage with her middle finger. Part of her begged her to stop. What if the case came open inside of her? David would die for sure. However, her primordial desires were powerful. Maybe she could play just for a little while.







Kelly admired her little playmate standing next to her nipple which was nearly as tall as she was. “I'm thirsty.” Kelly said sitting up in bed abruptly. It was all Carrie could do to grab hold of the giant nipple to keep from falling as her orientation and elevation changed rapidly. The nipple she had been standing next to before she now clung onto with a death grip. She looked down. It was well over a hundred foot drop to Kelly's lap. Carrie started to scream.



“Kelly! Please! I'm going to fall.” The little woman screamed. Kelly giggled. “You're doing fine. Just climb on up and have a seat.” She advised. It was a good thing Carrie was fit. She pulled herself up with her arms until she could lift her leg up over the giant nipple. When she finished she sat on the giant nub, straddling it like some mechanical bull.



“Hang on tight, cutie.” Kelly warned and then carefully stood up out of bed. Carrie screamed the whole time. She was now so high up. “There, there. Quit your whining. I would never let anything happen to you.” Kelly said lifting her finger and brushing it against Carrie's left leg, thigh and arm. Carrie desperately tried to grab the finger, but Kelly just pulled it out of her grasp anyway. After her grip on the giant finger slipped away Carrie immediately grabbed hold of the giant porous nipple again with both of her tiny little hands.



Kelly smiled at the sensation of the little woman straddling and clutching onto her aroused nipple so tightly. “Okay lets see what we got.” She said and started walking. Carrie felt the wind pick up, but thankfully the bouncing coming from Kelly's perky tits was minimal. Carrie watched the room fly by at high speed as her giant captor walked into the kitchenette area.



Kelly reached the fridge and opened the door. She then crouched down rather than bending over in order to keep her little rider safely perched on her nipple. “Looks like beer.” She said and reached a long arm in and grabbed an ultra lite beer bottle. Carrie felt waves of cool refrigerated air washing over her.



She then rose up as Kelly stood back up and shut the fridge door. She watched in awe as the giantess easily handled the seventy foot tall bottle of beer in one hand and popped the top with the other and took a giant sized swig. “Ahhhhh.” Kelly vocalized the quenching of her thirst. “You want some?” She asked and then lowered the bottle and tilted it before Carrie could respond.



Instantly a giant open bottle appeared in front of her. She could smell the beer fumes billowing out of the opening which was big enough for her to crawl into. The bottle approached and pinned her against Kelly's soft aureole and then she was drenched with what to her was gallons and gallons of beer; of course it was less than a sip to Kelly. Carrie couldn't help, but to swallow and even inhale some, but most of it ended up on her and Kelly's giant tit.



“Wheeeew. That's cold.” Kelly said lifting the giant bottle away and taking another swig. Carrie didn't think it was possible, but she felt the giant nipple swelling larger beneath her and spreading her legs slightly. Cool air hit her again as Kelly walked over to the mirror in front of the bed and admired her little passenger. She smiled at her reflection. Aside form wanting bigger boobs she thought she looked pretty good. She took another swig of beer. Of course, her boobs were more than big enough for little Carrie.



Kelly walked back over to the bed and plopped down roughly. She felt her titties jiggle and she heard a squeak. She sat her beer down and then she looked down and saw her little lady toy tumbling down her toned abs, across her navel, and finally stopping on her bald twat. Carrie slapped her hands down on the fleshy labia one arm on the upper part of each lip. Her entire body nestled itself in the crease between them. Kelly began to laugh. “Sweety, if you wanted to go downtown all you had to do was ask.” She said. Carrie felt a giant finger on her back rubbing up and down its length and on her butt and legs too. Worse still she felt herself sinking deeper between the fleshy mounds.



“Please don't do this Kelly!” Begged Carrie who let go hoping that she would drop below to the mattress but Kelly had her pinned with her giant finger pressing on her back. “Why not?” Kelly said candidly. “When will I ever get another chance to have a beautiful little lady like you inside my pussy?” She asked in all seriousness.



Carrie then felt her legs get pushed in causing her butt to sit in the underside of her the giant finger that was rubbing and pressing on her back. She looked ahead and couldn't see her legs below the knee because they were within the giant pussy. Her thighs were slipping in slowly now too. She looked up between the pussy lips that were in the process of swallowing her and above two perky giant tits Kelly looked down tenderly. “You're too big! You'll crush me!” Screamed Carrie.



“I told you I would never hurt you.” Kelly said to the frightened little woman that she was slowly pushing into her pussy. She could only see her from the waist up. The little woman was resting on her index finger as she slowly pushed it and her in. “I'll suffocate!” Little Carrie chirped. Kelly smiled down. I'll make sure you have plenty of air. She was in up to her arm pits now. Kelly loved her her big little boobies were being squeezed together by the process.



“Kelly noooo!” Screamed Carrie as her head passed the threshold of the giant outer lips. Her arms rose above her head. Carrie felt the slick vaginal folds sliding over the undersides of her boobs. She tried to push her self out with her legs, but as soon as she tried moving them she felt them squeezed powerfully by the flesh surrounding them clamping them in place.



She looked up and her forearms still protruded out created a tunnel of life sustaining air. She gulped air in feverishly. “Kelly what are you doing?” She heard another voice ask: Becca. “Becca! Help me!” Carrie screamed. She then felt herself pushed in deeper. Her arms were still above her head, but no longer protruded into the outside world. She took a last big breath of fresh air and held her breath before all the light in the world left.

 

Episode X: Finders Keepers by minuss

Episode X: Finders Keepers


David fell on his ass and slid another ten feet from the jolt. Jeez, what was she doing out there, running a marathon? He looked up and around in the gigantic stadium sized contact lens case he was trapped inside of. He was associating with beings that he had no business mixing with. He was less than a bug to Stephanie and Brad; more than a microbe, but much less than an insect to them he figured.


No matter how advanced mankind would become some primitive part of us is size sensitive and that carries over into the social order: CEO's are taller than average as are cops. Had he been a small Lilliputian he probably wouldn't be a policeman, but he wasn't. He was large among his own people and was respected more for it. The reverse naturally is true too.


If someone is extremely small, such as child sized, it becomes a disability and it's difficult to operate in normal life. Go down much further in relative size and one becomes completely helpless. He sometimes felt that way when he was with his beloved Carrie. She was so much bigger and stronger than he was that his contributions always seemed insignificant. Indeed it took a long time before Gulliverans gave legal status to Lilliputians. Two hundred years ago they were kept as pets or intimate playthings.


Move down further in relative size and you get the Lilliputian and Brobdingnagian relationship; where the Lilliputians were food or pest depending on the context. It seems so natural. How could something so easily squished under a thumb be an equal? He slid again. “Damn it Stephanie, cool it.” He said aloud and looked upwards impotently.


At least he had finally made contact with the giant teen. He had almost been killed by her several times before she was even aware of his existence. His only worry now was her growing fascination with him. She had went so far as offering herself to him earlier in the day. Even if he did have the inclination to cheat on Carrie, which he didn't, what did she honestly expect him to be able to do with her two-hundred story high vagina anyway?



Stephanie bit her lower lip as she felt the case inside of her and she held it with her love muscles and glanced down at her quivering man-eating cunt. Brad had sat up and slid over next to her and began to knead one of her giant tits. “Your the first woman that's showed any interest at all in my fantasy.” Brad said as his dick began to stand.


She looked over at him. “Well when you have a micro man shoved up your pussy it kind of moves you past fantasy and into reality.” She said shivering in ecstasy as his hand slid down off her tit and down her belly to her groin. He began to rub her clit between his finger and thumb.


She was approaching climax. She reached over and grabbed his shaft with her left hand and began to gently jerk him off. “Just imagine...that contact lens is a football stadium filled with eighty thousand little people.” Bradly said breathing faster from Stephanie's efforts. “Scores of city blocks are being crushed under your gigantic, soft, sexy, and unyielding ass cheeks. The police are demanding that we stop, but are powerless to stop us and don't dare try.” He went on nearing climax himself.


Stephanie squealed in delight and laid down on the bed and arched her back as her orgasm hit her. He blew too shooting his load a foot into the air. Most of it fell back on his belly, but some landed on Stephanie's forearm. Her grip loosened from around his cock. “A hundred blocks are smashed under your back, and now you've got skyscrapers tangled in your hair.” He said.


Stephanie laughed. “Skyscrapers in my hair; some imagination.” She said rolling on her side to face him. “And their go the suburbs.” He said nodding at her one of her tits which had flopped down onto the bed when she turned the other resting on top of it. She started laughing again which caused her boobs to quiver and shake. “Now your causing booby quakes. Is their no plague that this sexy goddess will withhold .” He said smiling.


She started to reach between her legs to retrieve the contact case, but Brad stopped her. “What safer place can you keep him in?” He said. “The case might have come open. I just want to check and see if he's OK.” She said and then fished the contact case out of her sopping cunt. She sat it between them and rolled out of bed to get the headset.



Becca awoke and saw Kelly masturbating. She then remembered their little guest and sat up in bed. “Kelly what are you doing?” Becca asked accusingly. “Nothing.” Kelly said quickly slapping her hand over her giant twat. Becca didn't believe her and leaned over and searched the bed between her lover's legs for little Carrie. She wasn't there. Becca felt her large boob come to rest against Kelly's bent leg as she leaned in further and lifted her Kelly's hand off of her twat.


There still wasn't any sign of the tiny woman. Just a familiar big bald twat, but it was obvious what Kelly had done and Becca still couldn't believe she did it. She'd shoved that poor little woman into her pussy. “Kelly how could you? She's so little, you're going to hurt her.” Becca said. “I couldn't resist. She was just so adorable. She fell right there and I couldn't help myself, and the feeling; having a real live person inside me, pleasing me with every movement. Becca, you HAVE to try this.” Kelly suggested.


“Kelly, no! Take her out before she suffocates. Did you even give her a choice or are you raping her?” Becca said angrily. “Of course I'm not raping her. She wanted it almost as much as I did. You should've seen the look she gave me.” Kelly defended. “Kelly! Take her out, now!” Becca demanded. “Alright!” Kelly said relenting and then split herself open with her fingers and plucked little Carrie out by an arm and dropped her on the bed between her legs.


Carrie hit the mattress and bounced once. She quickly got to her feet and used her hands and arms to wipe Kelly's copious fluids off her naked body. It was every where, but at least she got it off her face and she could see and breath properly. She looked up and saw Becca looking down at her concerned and Kelly with a satisfied smile.


“See, she's fine. Ain't you, you little spelunker.” Kelly said extending her index finger and caressing Carrie's side, thigh, and leg. Carrie jumped back. “Don't touch me!” She yelled up at the giant blonde. “You almost killed me!” She screamed up in anger. She then looked up at Becca and with tears starting to stream down her face pleaded to be taken home. “Becca, please, take me back.” She begged.


“Sweety, I'd love to take you back, but you can't remember where your room is. Here, lets get you cleaned up and we can talk.” Becca said softly and gently plucked the tiny woman from the mattress and carried her in the bathroom and shut the door. Kelly shook her head as she heard the faucet running. Becca was just determined to waste this once in a lifetime opportunity that had literally fallen in her lap.


She got up and downed the last of her beer and trashed it. She was about to get another when she heard the door bell ring. She looked at the clock. It was a little past eleven. Who in the hell could that be she wondered as she walked to the door. She looked out the peep hole, but no one was there. She started to turn, but the doorbell rang again. She opened it and still saw no one.



“Jane, put me down. I'll go left and you go right. It'll save time.” Jerry said. Jane looked up and saw that the resort was almost a closed square with only tunnels between buildings leading out. She didn't think it would speed them up all that much to split up, because of how much slower he moved than her, but she didn't protest. She was still a little pissed at him about his plans for Stephanie and preferred to be by herself for while.


So, she set him down and turned to walk off when she heard his voice in her ear. “No. I'm going that way you go this way.” He said. She stopped, turned, and looked down at him as he was pointing the other direction. “Fine.” She said annoyed. Like it really mattered if they switched directions. She stepped over him and walked in the direction he wanted her to go.


Jerry looked up as his giant wife overstepped him. He looked up her dress at her long legs and traced them all the way up in the blink of an eye. He admired her naked butt and pussy as they passed above. He admired her slit, light blonde bush, and the jiggle of her smooth ass cheeks as she stepped over him.


After a moment his peep show disappeared and he could only see her knees, thighs, hammies, and a swooshing summer dress. He felt his penis stir to life. He wanted her. When they found Carrie and life got back to normal he decided he would give her a good fuck or two. She knocked on the first door and then he turned and walked to the next door down in the other direction.


He rang the doorbell of the first door he came too. A brunette woman in pajamas opened it and looked around confused. “Hello, down here.” He said and his headset patched his voice through the intercom just inside the door. She looked down and saw him. “Can I help you?” She said crossing her arms over her chest.


“Yes. I'm looking for a friend of mine. She's a Gulliveran like me. She's got sandy hair and amnesia. I'm next door in room 126. If you see her please bring her there.” Jerry explained and requested. “Well I haven't seen her, but if we do we'll let you know. Goodnight.” She said and then shut the door. Jerry smiled and looked over at Jane who looked to be at the third door down from their room. This way would be significantly faster even though he wasn't as quick as she was.


He jogged on down to the next door, 128, and rang the doorbell. After a moment the door swung open and he gasped. There was a tall, athletic blonde in the doorway and she was completely nude. She also had the biggest pussy he had ever seen and it was completely shaven. He swallowed as she leaned out and said, “Hello?” This was a clothing optional resort he reminded himself before he cleared his throat and addressed the giant nude woman.



Kelly leaned out and looked right and left. “Hello?” She said. Her nipples stiffened from the cool night air. She dropped her left hand to her hip and scratched her head in confusion with her right hand. Then she heard a voice in the intercom. “Hello, down here.” It said. She looked down and there was a little inch tall man looking up at her.


She was like a little person magnet today or something. “What do you want little man.” She said and dropped her right hand to her other hip and looked down at him derisively. He was lucky she had mostly gotten over what those guys had done to her at the beach. Had he come sooner she might have taken out her frustrations with his gender on him right then and there.


Jerry was not liking the look of this woman. She was beautiful, but there was something very scary about the way she was looking at him. “Ummm.” He hesitated. “Well come on. Spit it out short stuff. I ain't got all night.” She said to him.


“I'm looking for my friend.” He said and then stopped as another giant naked woman walked up. She was a head shorter than the blonde, but much more voluptuous with tits almost as big as Stephanie's were. She had dark hair and full triangular shaped bush covering her vagina.


“Who are you talking to?” She asked the blonde looking out the door confused. “That little shrimp down there.” Kelly said nodding down at Jerry. “Come one pip squeak, come to the point.” Kelly demanded. “Fine, I'm looking for my friend. She's a woman my size. She has amnesia. She's got sandy hair...” “Carrie?” Asked the dark haired, big boobed woman stopping his description. “Yes! That's her. Have you seen her?” Jerry asked excitedly.


“She's taking a bath right now in our sink. She'll be out in a few minutes if you want to wait for her.” She said. “Sure.” Jerry replied. “Well come on in.” She said and turned and walked back into the room. Jerry admired the way her giant butt wiggled as she walked and then looked up and saw the blonde rolling her eyes. “Move it, shorty.” She said curtly.


Jerry jogged forward and hopped over the threshold. Then a powerful gust of wind hit him in the back as the giant blonde shut the door behind him. He got to his feet and dusted himself off and noticed a giant toe larger than he was on the ground near him. He looked up and the giant blonde was watching him and looking annoyed above.


“This is going to take fucking forever. Hold still.” She ordered and crouched down and snatched him off the floor with her fingers. The room was a blur and the next thing he noticed he was flying through the air and hit a mattress. The blonde plopped down behind him leaning against pillows, but otherwise pretty much laying in bed.


The dark haired giant had sat on the other said of the bed was only partially facing him and using her left arm to hold herself up. He could see the side of one of her large tits and the tip of a brown nipple poking out in front. “Kelly, be nice.” The dark haired woman said. “Whatever.” The blonde replied. “I'm Becca and this is my partner Kelly. Please forgive her bad behavior. She's not a fan of the male gender.” Becca explained.


“We found your friend earlier today on my sunning chair. She apparently fell off the bar trying to reach some woman named Jane.” Becca explained. “That's my wife. She was, well, she was getting her for me.” Jerry said seeing no reason to divulge anymore. “Well we would've brought her back already, but she couldn't remember what room she was from.” Becca said. “Yes, she was in an accident and has a form of amnesia.” Jerry stated.


“Yeah that's what she said.” Becca responded. “Here, I'll check and see if she's ready and let her know that you're here.” She said and got up. The mattress slanted back towards Kelly after Becca stood up and Jerry tumbled back and fell against Kelly's thigh. No sooner than he pushed himself away from it than did he feel giant fingers clamp down and lift him up.


She dropped him on her toned stomach and examined him with bright green eyes intently. “So, what's your story little dude. I hear you're wife is one of us. I bet it gets interesting in the bedroom. Does she put you in?” Kelly asked. “I beg your pardon.” Jerry said. “Does she shove your insignificant little ass up her vagina? Jeez do I have to spell everything out?” Kelly asked rudely.


“Its none of your business.” Jerry said defiantly while walking to her side and looking for a way off the giant woman. Then he felt something grab him around the mid section and squeeze tightly. His breath left him as he was lifted upwards. Kelly had him between her finger and thumb and held him before her face. She hadn't even bothered lifting off her pillows to address him.


“Don't you dare talk to me like that, you little shit! When I ask a question I expect an answer. If you disrespect me again I promise, I'll break something. Got it? Now, lets try again.” She said and dropped him. Jerry fell onto one of her soft tits, bounced once, and rolled off of it. She didn't have huge breasts proportionally, but they were still enormous compared to Jerry's small body. He was coughing as he got to his feet.


“Does she put you in?” Kelly asked. “No, I won't let her.” Jerry said clearing his throat. “What do you mean you won't let her? She listens to you?” Kelly asked in disbelief. “Unlike you, she's gentle and respects my wishes. We have normal intercourse.” Jerry explained.


“Ha ha ha.” Kelly busted out laughing. “Really? With that little thing.” She said brushing Jerry's waist with her finger while gesturing to his shorts. “You're whole body is ridiculously small for a penis and you think you're pleasing her with that?” Kelly laughed. “She's never complained.” Jerry blurted angrily. “She's too nice to tell you then. You said it yourself.” Kelly stated.


“Shut up!” Jerry yelled. “Awww, is the tiny widdllleee man getting mad at me?” Kelly mocked. “Let me see it.” She demanded. “What?” He asked fearfully. “You heard me. Drop your shorts. I wonder if its even visible.” She said. He hesitated. “Now! If I have to ask again I'm going to break your arm.” She threatened sternly. “OK!” He said and dropped his pants revealing his tiny genitals to her.


“Well at least I can see it. You're not a bad size for your kind I suspect, but really...” She stopped and plucked him up by the arm. His shorts fluttered to the ground as he kicked his legs in the air. She lowered him above her giant swollen pussy. “Your equipment is woefully inadequate for my kind.” She explained.


“Please don't!” He screamed kicking his little legs at her giant labia. His feet pressed against her puckered lips. She could just feel him like a little tickle. Kelly laughed and lifted him back up to her face. “Don't flatter yourself little man. I like women, but I guess you're not really a man are you. You're too little. Just a tiny little sex toy for my pussy to play with.” She said lowering him back down. “No, No, No. Don't!” He screamed. She laughed again and lifted him back up.


“Does my big bad pussy scary you? I guess it should. You're small enough I bet I could crush you in it if I wanted.” She teased. “I wish all men were your size.” Kelly said candidly sitting up and dangling him in front of her face. “They'd be so much easier to deal with and if they got out of line; just step on'em.” She said laughing to herself.


“Please put me down!” Jerry screamed looking down at Kelly's lap perhaps a hundred and fifty feet below. Kelly was enjoying tormenting this little man. It was like she was getting even at all the men she had known that had ever wronged her; for all the women they stole; for all the names they called her when she was growing up. She smiled and stood up, “Afraid of heights, eh?” She asked rhetorically as she stood and held him now nearly five hundred feet off the ground below.


“I thought you big strong men weren't scared of anything?” She said smiling as she slowly raised her arm up above her head and dangled him now well over six hundred feet off the ground. Jerry didn't bother pleading with her anymore he just clung for dear life to her fingers as his captor watched enthralled from below.


Kelly heard the bathroom door open and she lowered Jerry down and sat him in the palm of her other hand. “What are you doing?” Becca asked suspiciously. “Just getting to know our little visitor.” Kelly said innocently. “Well, Carrie's cleaned up and wants to see her friend.” She said gently setting her on the mattress. Kelly lowered her hand and unceremoniously dumped Jerry onto the mattress too. “Kelly!” Becca chided. She played stupid. “Sorry, little guy. I guess I don't know my own strength.” She laughed to hide her insincerity.


Jerry got to his feet and looked up hatefully at her. “Jerry!” He heard a familiar voice squeal. He looked over and saw Carrie running toward him. When she reached him they embraced. He felt her large soft tits squashing against his chest. He started becoming aroused so he disengaged before his penis made contact with something down there. He had lost his shorts, but still had his shirt. That was some greeting from a woman that hardly knew him.


“Are you OK?” He asked. “Yes, thank God you found me.” She said relieved. Jerry could guess why she was so happy to see him after spending a few minutes with Kelly. She looked up at Becca who was smiling down at them over her big tits. “Becca, Jerry knows the room number. He can take me back.” She said. “Nonsense.” Answered Becca. “We'll take you both back. What's the room number?” She asked. “One twenty-six.” He answered.


Kelly started laughing. “That's only two doors down.” She explained. Jerry of course already knew that, but it was news to Carrie. “Alright. Well lets go.” Said Becca lowering her hand for Carrie who promptly climbed on it. “Kelly you get Jerry. We'll have you all home in a jiffy.” She said.


Kelly snatched Jerry up and dropped him in her hand. She waited for Becca to get out the door and then she raised Jerry up to her face. He was standing in the middle of her palm. “You try and get me in trouble and I'll accidentally step on you, got it? Remember, I know where you're staying now little man.” She threatened. Jerry just shook his head in confirmation. “Kelly?” Becca called back. “Coming, dear.” She said and then smirked at Jerry one last time and then slowly closed her fingers and held him snugly in her fist as she walked out.



Stephanie was looking for the headset and just found it when the doorbell rang. She went to look through the peep hole, but before she could the door opened and she was confronted by two naked women. “Um, can I help you?” Stephanie asked confused looking down at the shorter woman.


Becca just stood in shock; eye to nipple. The girl was enormous and physically flawless. She was taller than Kelly, but had bigger boobs than her own. She had some nice curvy hips too that cut into a thin fit waist and tummy and very long legs. She was a foot taller than her for sure Becca figured looking up at her pretty face.


Kelly was similarly at a loss for words. More of a true dike than Becca she could appreciate Stephanie's physical form that much more. Finally, Jerry answered from below. Kelly had set him down so he could open the doors with his card.


“Steph, these ladies found Carrie.” He said. Stephanie hadn't bothered checking the little door and looked down and saw her step dad waving up at her. “ I'm going to go get your mother. She's still going door to door.” He added. “Oh, well why didn't you say so? I'm Stephanie, Come on in. Brad, get David! We found Carrie!” She hollered and turned walking into the kitchen area.


Becca stood and admired her long legs and shapely ass as it wiggled slightly. She drunk in the beautiful perfect curves that formed under each exquisite ass cheek. Finally, Kelly shoved her in the door. “Go, Becca.” She whispered and Becca started in holding Carrie in her palm.


Brad emerged from the bedroom as naked as everyone else, but also carrying the case David was in. When it was in range Stephanie discreetly asked David if he was OK. “If you all would settle down out there I would be.” Came his reply. Stephanie sighed in relief.


Kelly and Bradly immediately recognized each other and Kelly turned red at the reminder of her dependency on him from earlier. “Well, hello again.” He said. She noticed him scanning her and Becca. She didn't like the way he was looking at Becca, but she couldn't be rude. Not if she wanted to stay near Stephanie, obviously his girlfriend, for any length of time. So, she played nice.


“Hello, sorry about earlier I was just so pissed.” She said. “You two know each other?” Stephanie asked a little intrigued and slightly jealous. As good looking as Stephanie was Kelly was just as pretty in a different sort of way that some men might prefer over Stephanie's type of beauty or perhaps just because she was new and different. “Your boyfriend helped me get my property back from some punks.” Kelly said trying not to stare at Stephanie's giant naked tits so obviously.


She forced herself to look away and over at Brad. Even though his appearance was slightly disgusting to her she imagined he was what passed for a hunk considering what his girlfriend looked like. Becca being more bi-sexual than true dike found Bradly just as attractive if not more so than Stephanie.


Stephanie felt weird standing naked in her kitchen with these two strangers that seemed to constantly be staring her up and down. “Well, lets get our little love birds together.” She suggested. Becca then lifted Carrie up and sat her on the kitchen counter. Carrie jumped back as a waist high contact case was sat in front of her by Stephanie.


“Don't worry, your little hubby's inside.” Said Stephanie who popped the top on the case. The top of Carrie's bush just cleared the lip of the case. She stepped forward and looked down in the large tub sized bowl. David also looked up and smiled waving up at his Carrie. She smiled back at him and leaned in over the edge of the bowl. David stiffened in anticipation as her long arm reached in and she retrieved him with ease and lifted him out.


Carrie was even more gentle with him than usual. She had been handled roughly tonight and knew how disconcerting and scary that could be. “Hello.” Carrie said to him grinning from ear to ear as she held him in her hand and lifted him up to her bosom. “Boy, am I glad to see you.” He said noticing all of these enormous giants leaning in and looming above them watching their reunion.


Stephanie and Brad he knew, but the other women were total strangers. “Who are these people?” He asked gesturing at the Brobdingnagians awkwardly standing around the kitchen looking down at them. “I'll tell you later.” She replied. “Lets just go back to our room.” She said. “Fine by me you carry me out of here and I'll guide us back.” David said making sure he had turned his headset off so Stephanie couldn't hear their plans.


Before Carrie could announce their plans to depart Becca broke the awkward silence. “So, where's your little husband at miss Carrie I'd love to meet him.” She said lowering her gigantic face down to Carrie's level. Carrie didn't want to cause a scene. Her plan was to politely thank everyone and then to leave. She really didn't mind Becca all that much it was Kelly that scared her.


“He's in my hand.” She answered. “Awww, he's so little.” Becca said softly stating the obvious. Kelly bent over to get a look at the lucky little bastard that stole Carrie's heart. “Lord, I can barely see him.” She said squinting. It had been nothing to put Carrie into her pussy, but this little guy was practically dust. She had douched labia lent bigger than him.


“All the Lilliputians are that small.” Stephanie said. “He's actually a big one.” She went on. “Well, I've never met any live Lilliputians before.” Kelly said. “Pleased to meet you.” She added as an after thought. “Your wife has spoken so highly of you.” Becca said to David. It was impossible for him to communicate back to her or Kelly because they didn't have headsets on.


“David said it's nice to meet you too and thanks for looking after Carrie.” Stephanie relayed. “You can hear him?” Kelly asked standing up and looking over at Stephanie. “Yeah, I've got one of these on.” She said gesturing to her headset. “It was in the drawer. I'm guessing that all the rooms have them.” She added.


“Well, I think its time we got back to our room.” Carrie announced. “Huh?” Stephanie said surprised. “The doctor is supposed to come back here tomorrow and examine you.” She explained. “I know, but I really think we need to get back to our room and take it easy. I appreciate everything you all have done, but its so stressful here. All of you are just so big compared to me and David.” Carrie admitted hoping the truth would set her and David free.


“Carrie its dark out and someone might step on you.” Becca said sounding genuinely concerned. “Yeah, you can't leave. Its too dangerous.” Kelly selfishly agreed adding her opinion to the mix. Carrie was worried that this would happen. “David.” She whispered and then made kill gesture referring to the mic feed.


After he muted his headset again she continued. “I don't think they're going to let us leave.” She whispered to him. “Just start walking.” He said to her as loud as he could so she could hear. Carrie started walking along the counter to get over to the elevator and hadn't gone very far when a giant forearm descended to the counter in front of her. She looked up and saw a huge tit resting on it. Stephanie had blocked her path.


 

Episode XI: Free At Last? by minuss

Episode XI

 

 “I think you need to reconsider honey.” Stephanie said. David switched on his mic again. “Stephanie, you promised you would take us back to our suite.” He reminded her. That she did. She thought for a moment. The notion of parting with him didn't really sit well with her.

 

 She was actually starting to like having him around: playing with him, holding a grown man with just the tip of her finger...and putting him places. She wanted it to last longer even if it would only be a few more hours or a day tops. She'd never given the smaller sects of people a second thought, but having David around opened up a whole new world for her. To him and his people she was essentially a goddess; and she liked it.

 

 She was becoming used to the feeling of power and importance. She leaned in for a closer look seemingly so she could talk to him directly, but in fact to observe his smallness and to accentuate her largeness. David saw her begin to lean in, her boobs looked like they would expand forever as they pressed into her forearm and then rolled casually over it and onto the counter.

 

 Carrie was getting nervous. He felt her flinch and backup a step as the gigantic teen leaned down and her colossal swells of tit enveloped everything in their path. “And I intend to keep that promise, but not right now. You're wife needs rest, doctor's orders.” Stephanie said flashing a condescending smile down at him.

 

 Carrie might have been scared, but David just got angry. Stephanie was just a bratty teenager. A teenager that was several miles tall, but a teenager nonetheless. Somebody needed to get tough with her and tell her the way things were going to be. “Me and my wife have gotten nothing but trouble since first encountering you. The sooner we get away from you the better. We're leaving. Come on, Carrie, lets go.” David said.

 

 Carrie watched in disbelief as David told the enormous teenager looming above them off from the palm of her hand. He was crazy, but she had to admire his guts. Maybe that's why she had fell in love with him. The stunned reaction on Stephanie's face was priceless, but Carrie knew it wouldn't last long certainly not long enough for them to escape on foot. They were going to need help.

 

 “Becca, please take us home. David knows the way.” Carrie begged the giant brunette taking advantage of the confusion. “I don't know.” Becca said hesitantly and looked at Stephanie, but then Kelly interjected. “Of course we'll take you home.” She said. “Woah, hold on we found them and the doctor is supposed to be visiting her here tomorrow.” Stephanie said to the pretty blonde. Kelly didn't back down though.

 

 “So, just tell the doctor they went to their condo. They want to go home. Its probably frightening to be around so many big people especially for the tiny little guy there. We're like miles tall compared to him. One sneeze or cough and he'll get blown away.” Kelly said. Stephanie was so pissed right now, but she didn't have a winning argument. The reasons she wanted to keep them from leaving were for her own selfish desires.

 

 Becca was confused. She had never seen Kelly give the concerns of any man the time of day. Yet, here she was helping tiny little David in his bid to leave. Carrie was nervous about this change in character too. “She's up to something.” She whispered down to David. David cut his mic off so Stephanie couldn't hear him talking with Carrie.

 

 “I don't care what her motivations are so long as we can get out of here.” He replied. “Tell her to take us.” He said. “OK.” Carrie answered him. She walked over the counter to near where Kelly was standing. “OK, Kelly, let's go. We'll tell you the way.” Carrie yelled up. Kelly immediately picked the inch tall woman who in turn was holding her teeny little husband.

 

 This wasn't fair! Stephanie watched Kelly pick them up and realized that unless she did something now they were leaving and she'd never see them again. “Wait. How are we going to tell the doctor where to go if I don't know where they are staying?” She said. “I can stop by and tell you or you could just come with me and see for yourself.” Kelly said.

 

 “Fine, lets go.” Stephanie said fuming. “You coming?” Kelly asked looking at Becca. “No, I'll be at the condo.” Becca replied. “It was nice to meet you guys.” She said changing her tone as she spoke to the little people that Kelly was holding. “Okay, see you back there in a few minutes then.” She said to Becca.

 

 Kelly lead the way holding Carrie and David as Stephanie followed from behind. They quickly made their way to the Gulliveran section. The path that was designated for Brobdingnagians was covered with little people. “I wander why there are so many up this late?” Kelly asked as she carefully planted her giant foot down in an empty spot and as soon as she did the small people began to scatter off of the path that allowed her kind to visit the Gulliveran section.

 

 “Looks like somebody got married.” Stephanie observed noticing a tiny bride angrily pointing up at them. She smirked and looked over at Kelly. “I think we crashed their wedding reception.” She said. Kelly paused looking around and agreeing and then she took another step anyway.

 

 “They're everywhere.” Stephanie said as she carefully followed Kelly. “Probably don't get many visitors, but at least they have the good sense not to get stepped on.” Said Kelly taking another step down the path and deriving enjoyment from how the little Gulliverans appeared to be fleeing from her. After taking a few more steps and effectively clearing the path they arrived at their destination. Kelly crouched down and sat on the balls of her feet as did Stephanie.

 

 Kelly looked around. Most everyone was watching them. She and Stephanie were totally out of place. They were all so nicely dressed and here come two naked women hundreds of feet tall in comparison walking through the middle their little wedding reception ruining everything.

 

 She noticed the angry stares and righteous indignation on their little faces and smiled: so what. What could they do? Nothing. They should count themselves lucky that Stephanie and her had been careful. Stephanie had felt it too. Hundreds of little eyes crawling over her. She heard the inaudible angry whispers and murmurs.

 

 Her skin began to tingle. It made her uncomfortable and horny at the same time. She knew this was socially unacceptable, but at the same time intuitively she couldn't get too upset. She was so big and they were so small. She could fit the entire wedding in her giant bra if she wished. The bride's side in the left cup and the groom's side in the right cup and still have room to spare! Kelly and her were simply too big to worry with what these little people thought. Their opinions simply didn't carry enough weight to matter.

 

 Kelly slowly leaned in and then deposited the little couple in the midst of the on lookers. “There you go.” She said. “Thanks.” Carrie responded and quickly went into the door of their condo. Kelly took note of the door number. She had wanted to know where they were staying at; that was it. That's the only reason she helped them. She smiled. Now she did.

 

 She leaned back and turned to look at Stephanie.“There now you know where they're staying.” She said admiring Stephanie's gigantic tits. Stephanie had to admit that this information was probably worth more than a couple of extra hours with them. She could now pay them a visit if she wished.

 

 Most of the little Gulliverans had kept their distance, but a group of drunk guys in tuxedos approached and began cat calling. “Hey beautiful down here!” One of them called up. There were three of them. Stephanie smiled glancing down. They weren't unattractive just small. What did they really expect here? Still their interest intrigued her. Contact with Carrie and David had made her more curious.

 

 This made her realize that the resort had a Lilliputian section too. “I wander where the Lilliputians are?” She asked looking over at Kelly who was glancing down at the brave little inch tall guys approaching. “Its probably tucked inside the Gulliveran section.” She said looking around for it. “There that's probably it. See it?” She said pointing at a set of tiny buildings nestled inside the Gulliveran complex.

 

 The entire Lilliputian complex was smaller in area than just one of Stephanie's aureoles. She felt her nipples swelling. The thought of her own relative immensity was getting her off again just like when she was around David. This didn't go unnoticed to Kelly who would do just about anything for sex with a woman as gorgeous as Stephanie was.

 

 Kelly stood up as did Stephanie. Those little guys were still approaching and had crossed back over onto the shared Brobdingnagian and Gulliveran path. They were calling up to her and Stephanie. She really hated men; their arrogance and macho charisma as if they had cornered the market on toughness, but these guys weren't normal men. They were only an inch tall and could be put in their place with a flick of her wrist.

 

 An idea popped into her head. It was a long shot, but it might work. Stephanie started to walk off but Kelly grabbed her hand. “Look what we have here.” She said looking at Stephanie and then down at the little guys desperately trying to get their attention. “It looks like these little boys are into us big girls.” Kelly said winking at Stephanie and hoping she would bite.

 

 Stephanie looked at Kelly and glanced down. She thought about it and shrugged. “I'm heading back.” She told Kelly and walked off. Kelly knelt down quickly as Stephanie turned and left. “OK, boys , meet me at the Brobdingnagian bar tomorrow at Noon and we'll have some fun.” She said to them. They high-fived each other as she stood up and smirked at them from far above. They didn't realize what they had just gotten themselves into.

 

 She then caught up with Stephanie tapping the amazonian teen on the shoulder. “I invited those tiny guys to hang out at the tiki bar at noon tomorrow if you're interested.” She said. Stephanie laughed. She was certainly intrigued, but she wasn't comfortable enough with her knew desires to share them with someone she just met. So, she feigned indifference.

 

 “Like that's going to do me any good. Have you seen my boyfriend? He could squash all three of those puny guys with just his cock. I'm accustomed to full sized men.” She said. “Suit yourself, but you'll never know until you try one. Like you said there so small; I don't think it would even be considered cheating; just masturbation. You've got dildos bigger than all of them put together I bet.” Kelly countered. They reached Stephanie's door and stopped.

 

 “So, you're going to what just drop one of them in?” Stephanie asked. “It might take all three I am a big girl after all.” Kelly said smiling and knowing that Stephanie was interested, but playing coy. “Right.” Stephanie said rolling her eyes and opening her door. “You know where we'll be if you change your mind.” She heard Kelly say.

 

 Stephanie closed the door. She found a note on the counter. It read: 'See you later, gone home for a while – B'. She crumpled the note up and thew it away. She had been intrigued by Kelly's invite. She was certainly curious about the little men, but what really got her off were the Lilliputians. They were so small and she was so big relative to them.

 

 It would be so cool she imagined to just go and take that whole section of the resort and play with it. She was big enough. It would easily fit in her hand. She could scarcely imagine what its little occupants would think were she to walk over there, squat down above them, and pluck their entire world up to keep for her own. Her vagina was larger than their entire villa. Having David was one thing, but a whole village of people that were so small. She was getting horny again and her hand subconsciously slid down and caressed her twat.

 

 “Why don't you put some clothes on?” An amplified voice from below judgmentally and disgustedly asked. She looked down; it was her step dad. His smallness always allowed him to sneak up on her. He had some nerve to try and tell her what to do. She had thought he was cured of that. Jerry had been unable to find his wife so he came back to the condo.

 

 She raised her hand to her hip and regarded him skulking around like a roach down around her feet; where he belonged. He was lucky she didn't just step on him ending his patheticness once and for all. Instead she mocked him from above. “Why don't you put some clothes on.” She repeated in a modified and disrespectful voice. She had wanted to get dressed, but decided against it now just to piss him off more. So she simply stepped over him and proceeded to make some herself something to eat – not even bothering to offer any to him - in the nude.

 

 ...

 

 Carrie felt free now that she was away from all the big people. It felt comfortable to be in a room that fit her with furniture her size, a bed her size, and clothes. She had sat David on the floor while she used the restroom. She emerged wearing a short nighty that hung to just above her knees and walked over to the her sized bed and fell back onto it. She exhaled in relief as she sank into the mattress. She had slept some not long ago, but she was tired nonetheless.

 

 Just before she drifted off into dreamland she felt a gentle tickle on the side of her right foot. Her eyes snapped open. She sat up and scooted forward looking down. It was David looking up expectantly. He wanted to come into bed with her. It made sense as it was the only bed. This was after all a honeymoon suite, but to her she felt as far from a honeymoon as one could be.

 

 She had a gown on, but it had slid up above the her waist as she had scooted out to make eye contact with David. She met his eyes and then noticed them wander down to her freshly exposed crotch. He wouldn't still be expecting a normal honeymoon would he? She frowned sitting up and pulling her gown back into place and then dropping her hands on the end that hung down between her legs.

 

 He had already seen her naked tonight, but earlier things were happening so fast she and he had been operating on intuition and instinct and she hadn't had the time for modesty. Now she did. She knew he was her husband and she felt it was true, but she still didn't know him – not consciously anyway. Her normal defense mechanisms were coming back online.

 

 “Yes?” She asked more suspiciously than she had meant. She could tell from his facial expression and body language her suspicion had hurt his feelings. “No, its not that, I'm tired too. I came so close to losing you so many times lately I just want to sleep near you.” He explained. She felt bad about her accusing thoughts a moment ago. So what if had looked at her vagina. He was her husband. If anyone was meant to look at it he was.

 

 Her demeanor softened and she smiled and leaned down extending a hand to grab him. Then she paused remembering how uncomfortable she had been in Kelly and Becky's grasps. “I'm sorry is it OK?” She asked him retracting her hand and fingers some. He chuckled and then said, “Well I didn't slap your foot to ask if I could climb the sheets.”

 

 What a little smart ass. She thought smiling as she then proceeded to pick him up off the floor. She lifted him holding him with just her index finger and thumb. She lifted her left hand and placed him in its palm. She then lifted him closer to her face. His weight was not even detectable by her and were she to measure it would find it numbered only in grams or whatever was smaller than that.

 

 He was completely naked and very nicely put together. Her eyes drank in every detail of his naked minutia. His stout arms and legs, broad chest covered in nearly microscopic hair, his six pack, shapely ass, and last but not least his exposed penis the size of a grain of rice bobbing about between his little legs. Ironically, she didn't hold her own lustful stare to the same standard as she had his. He of course didn't either as men simply weren't made that way.

 

 He welcomed her lustful gaze, but of course he hadn't lost his memory of her as she had of him. When he saw her he still saw his beloved wife. What did she see when she looked at him? Did she see her husband or just some cute little dude she just met? Would he have to win her love all over again? These were questions that David wouldn’t know until they spent some more time together assuming that she wanted to still spend time with him.

 

 He realized that unless she recovered there was a very real possibility that she would simply leave him and settle down with another man that was of her size. Having entertained these thoughts even a lustful linger carried much more meaning for him. She smiled. “Do you want me to get you some clothes?” She asked.

 

 “No, I just want to rest with you. I'll just take my blanket.” He told her nodding at the nightstand on what was his side of their honeymoon bed. She sat him down on that side and leaned over him retrieving a small square of velvet three times his height in both length and width. She watched it swallow him as he wrapped it around himself and lay down.

 

 She lay down facing him, but not so close that he would slide into her mattress depression. He lay a safe distance away on level bedding already sound asleep. Lord what had she been thinking when she married him. She measured his length using a thumb: barely half a thumb length. She must have really loved him.

 

 How did that happen? Was she kinky or something? Had she been attracted to tiny men that would fit easily into her pocket and in other places? She didn't have the urge to drop him in any of those places right now so she didn't think that was it. How had they even met? She was sure she didn't frequent tiny dance clubs looking for Lilliputian dates in her forgotten past. She could learn these answers later she decided as her eye lids became unbearably heavy. In another moment she was as sound asleep as he was.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1624