- Text Size +
It has been five hundred years since Gulliver first made his famous voyage. The divergent world’s of Gulliver have merged to become one. Improved technology has proven the Brobdingnagans, the Lilliputians, and the Humans are all in fact genetically human. The only difference is that certain size genes are expressed more forcefully in some strains of people then in others.

 

This new technological enlightenment has forced political and social change in each of the societies towards the more liberal end of the spectrum. Integration and tolerance of each other have taken hold. Laws that used to strictly enforce segregation of the sects of men have been discarded and the groups are beginning to live and work amongst each other.

 

This cooperation has led to a dramatic economic expansion that has lifted all boats. On average and generally speaking the new thinking has improved life on the planet for all, though it has been a constant struggle. These are the stories of that struggle.

 

The Wedding Story

 

Prologue – First Encounter

 

“Carrie come on! Lets just ask someone.”pleaded Debra. “We can't ask someone. This is Lilliputian country. We could accidentally step on one or something.” answered Carrie. Her warning was re-enforced by the large signs on either side of the narrow road warning Gulliverans like herself and Carrie not to venture off the highway if indeed it could be called that.

 

“Then what in the hell are we supposed to do? Drive all night?” asked Debra. She nor her friend had any clue where they were. They were trying to find a house party in the country. Their cells had no signal and Carrie didn't own a GPS device. Not only that, but it was a moonless night and they could visually see only as far as the headlights could reach.

 

After driving for another half an hour Carrie relented. “OK, but we need to be really careful.” She said as she slowed and put the car in park flicking on the hazard lights. They both got out and walked to the front of the vehicle looking around. They were totally out of place. Carrie realized seeing the flashing lights reflecting off of her beautiful friend. They were both lookers and both were all dolled up in the middle of no where with not a soul in sight.

 

The car and its flashing hazards seemed to be the only source of light in sight. That is until Carrie saw little pinpricks of light off to the side of the road. “Debra I think I can see their little lights.” exclaimed Carrie as she quickly turned out the flashers. Once she did this both girls could clearly see the lights from the tiny houses.

 

“Well it was your idea. So, ask someone.” Carrie motioned to the little lights. “OK. I can do this.” said Debra who took a gentle step off of the road followed by another. Her eyes had adjusted and she could now clearly see a grid of lights below. They appeared to be tiny street lights that should have came up to her ankles but since she was in four inch heels they came up to about an inch above where her foot met the shoe maybe a little more.

 

The road itself looked to be a divided street of some size, which luckily had no traffic at this late hour. Debra quickly stepped back out to the Gulliveran road. “Holy shit! My heels just punched some holes in their little road.” said Debra who seemed enamored by this fact. “Go barefoot then. No one will want to help us if we trash their town.” responded Carrie.

 

Debra removed her shoes and gently stepped out onto the highway again. This time she lifted her foot up immediately and noted that the road seemed to be handling her weight better now that it was more distributed. She took a step and then another looking back at Carrie who was urging her to hurry. When she looked down again she saw a tiny car maybe three inches long maybe less pull into a drive way below.

 

Debra quickly bent low and then got on all fours hovering over the tiny car, house, drive way, yard, and the little man and woman who were just getting out. “Excuse me. My friend and I are lost and we were wondering...” Debra didn't even get to finish her sentence before both the man and woman ran screaming into their house. “Well how do you like that.” said Debra standing up and walking back to Carrie. “They're scared of me. They just ran into their house.” said Debra.

 

Carrie was laughing. “Well what would you do if some giantess crawled up into your yard to ask for directions?” asked Carrie rhetorically. “They probably thought one of those boobies were gonna fall out of your top and squash them.” laughed Carrie referring to her friend's low cut top and large EE cups. “Here let me try and reason with them.” said Carrie removing her heels; which once again made her the same height as her barefoot friend.

 

Carrie gently crawled out to where Debra had been. Smiling she buttoned up her blouse hiding her own large D cup cleavage from sight. She reached out and gently tapped on the tiny door with her index finger. There was no answer. She leaned in and did it again. This time the door opened and a tiny series of pops could be heard and the door was shut again. “Owwl.” said Carrie retracting her hand. Noticing a droplet of blood on her finger she sat back on her feet and sucked on her finger.

 

Just as she realized that she had likely been shot. She heard another noise and saw flashing lights around her. Little men were behind their cars and targeting HER with pistols, rifles, and shotguns. This had gotten way out of hand. “No! Please! There's been a misunderstanding. We're lost and just need directions.” she pleaded to the tiny officers.

 

One of them then ran out holding his hand back at the others and then holstered his gun motioning for her to bend down. “I'm officer Colt. You mean your just lost!? We got a call from that house that said some giant blonde woman was trying to kill them.” he said. “That's my friend Debra she's over there. We just needed directions, really.” answered Carrie as innocent and vulnerable as she could. “Go back to the big road and I'll straighten this out.” commanded officer Colt.

 

...

 

Debra and Carrie were sitting on the side of the road watching as the cop cars one by one had all left and then the last cop car drove over to them. It drove right between Carrie's outstretched legs halfway to her knees. Its lights were still flashing as officer Colt got out of the car. Stealing a peak up her skirt he could see her black panties before she adjusted her skirt blocking his view.

 

“Well it looks like everything is settled. The couple are sorry about shooting your finger. How is it?” he bellowed which just made him discernible to Carrie and Debra. “Oh. Its fine, but I was scared shitless when I saw all of you with your guns drawn.” laughed Carrie nervously.

 

“Ha! How do you think we felt. When you get a call from someone claiming to be under attack from a giant woman it gets a little intense, but I knew something was amiss when I saw you. First of all you're not blonde, but you also didn't look like you were hell-bent on destruction.” explained officer Colt. “Nope. We were just trying to find my friend's party and a couple of wrong turns later and here we are.” Carrie explained. “But we still don't know where here is.” she lamented.

 

“Well my shift is over and I am well traveled. Where do you need to go?” asked officer Colt. “Well its too late for the party now.” said Debra. “Yeah, I've had enough excitement for one night anyway.” Carrie added. “We just want to go back home which is in Bardsville.” “OK I can take you there if you can bring me back later.” said officer Colt. “Really? Oh, thank you officer Colt.” offered Carrie. “Call me David.” responded the officer.

 

David drove his car just off the big road as the Lilliputians called it and walked back out motioning for Carrie to pick him up. She obliged bending down and plucking him off the ground. His weight wasn't even noticeable as she lifted him up and placed him in the palm of her hand. She Carried him to the car and sat him on the dash board as her friend Debra climbed in the passenger side.

 

David felt like this was his lucky night. He looked up at the two giant women. Both were very beautiful. The blonde was bustier, but he liked Carrie with the sandy colored hair. She had a very nice figure too, but mostly he just felt more attracted to her. She seemed smarter and he thought her face was the prettiest face he had ever seen.

 

She had a girl next door look with perfectly placed little dimples when she smiled. Of course he thought little dimples, but nothing on this woman was little in comparison to him. His jaw had dropped open at her beauty when he first saw her sucking on her wounded finger. She had melted his fear away and he realized he had no desire to shoot at her. This more than anything else probably saved the misunderstanding from turning into a fire fight.

 

“OK. Just drive straight ahead and I'll tell you when you need to turn.” David advised. “Thank you, so much David. I'm not sure what we would have done had you not shown up.” said Debra leaning in close to the tiny man. Her low cut top and her giant EE tits were working their magic putting on an epic show for him. This of course was on purpose.

 

Carrie took note of this and for some reason felt pissed at her best friend. She always did this. Almost every attractive guy they met would cause her to go into slut mode and turn on the lust appeal. It really wasn't surprising that she was doing it now. The surprising part was that Carrie was becoming miffed at her for it.

 

She looked at the tiny man, David. He was handsome for sure, but he was an inch tall for Pete's sake. Could she possibly be attracted to him? Yet, every time she looked at him she got the feeling that he was her's and she was his. He had saved her from being riddled with tiny bullets and now he was leading them back home. Maybe that was all it was.

 

For sure David stole peaks at Debra's giant boobs which were on display right in front of him, but he found himself more repulsed by her as time passed. Sure she was beautiful, but there was something very predatory about her when she looked at him. He felt a bad vibe emanating from her that was very unsettling when combined with her immense size and though he was a brave man he found himself drifting closer and closer to Carrie's side of the car.

 

Carrie arrived at Debra's about 45 minutes later. Debra got out and shut the door, but leaned in the open window imparting a final cleavage shot for the tiny man. “I'll see you tomorrow.” she said to Carrie. “And thank you again sweetie.” she said to David. Then she turned and left to go into her apartment.

 

After Debra left Carrie noticed the relief radiating off David. “I'm sorry about my friend. She's always like this around cute guys.” explained Carrie. “Think nothing of it.” he said noting her categorization of him as cute. “I know my way from here. Would you be more comfortable in the seat?” asked Carrie. “Sure, that's fine.” responded David melting as he saw Carrie smile at him and raise her giant hand. “Well hop on.” she said.

 

David climbed into her open hand. This could be a disconcerting experience for a Lilliputian, but he felt nothing but tenderness in the giant hand as Carrie gently lowered him to the seat vacated by Debra. He looked up at her as she put the car in drive.

 

God she was gorgeous. Her profile was perfection. Her face had no blemishes and gave way to her flawless neckline and bust which while large wasn't enormous like the other lady. Her stomach was flat and her legs were long. Her long sandy hair fluttered for a moment and his gaze went back to her face and her green eyes. Shit! She caught him checking her out. He flushed with embarrassment. She just smiled.

 

“So. How long have you been a police officer?” asked Carrie offering him an easy out and pushing the button to raise the passenger window so she could hear him. “About a year.” he yelled. “I just finished the academy last year.” he added. “I guess that would make you about 23?” inquired Carrie. “Close. I'm 24 he responded. “You?” he asked. “Twenty-two. I'm a senior in college. I'll be graduating in a couple of weeks though. My degree is in psychology.” she added. “Pretty and smart.” he complimented. He saw her blush. “Why thank you.” she smiled.

 

The car came to a stop at her apartment. Normally, Carrie would never invite a strange man into her apartment, however, she had this powerful desire to spend time with David and in this case safety concerns didn't apply. At about an inch David was far from a threat, but had he been normal sized Carrie was sure he would still have been allowed to come up because there was a gentleness and sincerity about him that she had not seen in other men.

 

“Look its really late. I don't think I can make the drive back out there tonight. Do you mind if I take you back in the morning?” asked Carrie. “No problem.” answered David resoundingly. “I am off the next two days anyway.” he added. “Great! Let me carry you up.” she said placing her hand next to him. He quickly climbed on and was whisked away.

 

She walked in carrying her precious cargo and then gave him the tour of her apartment. When she reached her bedroom she sat David on the nightstand. “I'm going to ditch this dress get into something more comfortable. Make yourself at home. I'll be back in a few minutes.” Carrie said as she turned and walked into the bathroom attached to her room.

 

As promised she came back in a more comfortable oversized T-shirt that stopped half way to her knees and who knows. She could have had panties or nothing underneath. He couldn't tell. However, from the motion of her chest he was pretty sure she ditched her bra. She had her long hair constrained in a single pony tail.

 

She approached the nightstand he was on which came almost to the hem of the shirt she wore. “We're both adults here. If you want to get out of your uniform don't mind me.” She said as she pulled 4 or 5 tissues from the large Kleenex box on the nightstand and laid them flat making a soft and very large mattress for him. David took her advice and began unbuttoning his uniform. He had boxer-briefs and a T-shirt on underneath which would keep him well covered.

 

As he undressed his question from earlier was answered as he was given an unimpeded view up her shirt as she climbed into bed. Her giant, smooth butt cheeks were on full display and her vagina was barely covered by a tiny patch of black fabric that seemed to come from no where out of her ass. He could see strands of her sandy pubic hair peeking around the edges of the thong where her butt met her pussy; ashamed at seeing too much he looked away, but he quickly looked again to see if she had noticed. Luckily, she was too busy situating her blankets to recognize the view he had.

 

For her part Carrie felt very aroused at having such an attractive man in her room. She had noticed the scan David gave her in the car from earlier. It excited her to no end that he was here now, but just as her passion at these thoughts were going haywire her brain kept reiterating the fact that he was an inch tall and any designs that she or he had were impossible. Nonetheless, she felt her nipples stiffen under her shirt as she approached the nightstand he was on and tried to think of something to say.

 

Stupid! How could you say that! She thought after she invited him to strip out of his uniform. She quickly busied herself and made him a mattress out of Kleenex's lest her embarrassment shine thru. Looking for the next thing to do she turned from him and climbed into bed situating her blankets and felt a breeze tickle her tush.

 

Sit down! Her brain commanded as it realized the view that David must be privy to. But she didn't sit down. In fact, a part of her wished she would have ditched the thong too. She smiled as her heart raced hoping he was enjoying the view. Something inside her wanted to please him any way she could. When she finished adjusting the blankets and comforter she finally ended the show by stepping back out onto the floor and throwing the blankets near the pillows back so she should climb into bed.

 

When she rolled over to face him he was just standing there in a t-shirt and boxer-briefs looking up at her. The next words out of his mouth took her completely by surprise. “Carrie will you go on a date with me?” he asked. Her brain quickly regained control and began to queue up responses for her: No. I can't. It will never work. Your sweet but,. I've got an appointment. “Yes.” She answered before the score could be tabulated by her brain to determine which rejection to issue.

 

David and Carrie talked for another hour before they decided to sleep. They talked of where the date would be. They talked of their size difference and the difficulty it would cause. These things made Carrie wish she had used her brain in the response. Yet, they also talked about how they were feeling about each other. And after this the objections and concerns that the physical world imposed on them and her just faded away.