The Parallel World By Amanda and Banfield. by amanda, banfield
Summary:

A futuristic story to tease the mind,it will proberly be very graphic if you are easily offended as i know some of our readers are,PLEASE DO NOT READ IT.

banfields style of writing differs to mine therefore i shall leave any of the gory bits to him,so please direct any comments regarding this aspect of the story to him,i shall be adding the sexy scenes to our tale.

Amanda.


Categories: Adult 30-39, Entrapment, Slave, Toilet, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3750 Read: 33019 Published: March 17 2010 Updated: April 05 2010

1. Chapter 1 by amanda

2. Chapter 2 by amanda

3. Chapter 3 by amanda

4. Chapter 4 by amanda

Chapter 1 by amanda
This is a story written in conjunction with banfield, no doubt I will receive some detrimental comments about what’s been written but we welcome such criticism its what makes author’s infamous so we thank you all in advance.
Amanda/banfield.


The Parallel World By Amanda and Banfield
Chapter one.


Day one


The sun set three moons dominating the sky, their warm glow casting ghostly shadows over this alien landscape. Josh rubbed his eyes, the unique craft now still. He looked around, Samuel and Peter lay unconscious; the jolt from the landing had shook the ship up uncontrollably. The cabin filled with fumes.


Josh unstrapped himself from his seat; he felt queasy, his brain hammered against his skull, blood ran down his face from the cut on his forehead. This mission was turning out to be a disaster. He checked on his crewmates, the damage to the ship his next priority.


The fires now under control, he set about reviving his crew. The night passed by quickly. They watched in awe at the new dawn casting a warm glow over the alien landscape now stretching as far as the eye could see; the reds and yellows dancing amongst the foliage; an unseen hand pushing aside the large leaves teasing them in a rhythmic dance.


Intelligence taking over the scene now ignored as they busied themselves working out the mathematical facts to help them determine where they were on this alien world. Training and a focused mind their weapons, Logic as always the tool to be used to aid them in their quest; the world outside waiting to be discovered by them.


They busied themselves carrying out essential repairs to the instruments ready for their return to mother earth; the night sky crept by as strange noises emanated from the shadows. Teasing their imaginations, creatures yet to be discovered and catalogued. They were safely enclosed in a purpose-made shell, safe from harm the world outside not yet discovered. The dangers hidden from view, their knowledge limited to information based on remote probes sent from earth.


The Females of the species, the reason for their long journey to this unusual planet; an oddity to be studied and observed, not many planets had yielded life forms of a similar gene pool to ours, the genetic scientists on earth unable to contain their excitement at this new species. Speculation at the intelligence of these females demanded answers, so many questions needed to be answered, a mammoth task for the crew of three.


All three trained in varied fields to accommodate the needs of the mission; each a specialist in varied disciplines, biology, fauna and genetic engineering; some of a long list of skills acquired from their education to become astronauts.

Sleep took over their bodies now fatigued from the trip. They ate a meal before retiring to their bunks for a well earned rest, a new day waiting for discoveries by them.
Chapter 2 by amanda
Chapter two.


Day three.


The new day crept inside the space craft dancing lights reflecting of the metal work of the instrument panels, all three stirred new tasks to be carried out excited minds keen to go outside and discover the hidden secrets of this new world.
It was a few hours before the necessary checks had been made, the safety of the crew the priority; they prepared to leave the sanctuary of their home and venture out into strange under growth surrounding them.

Knowledge of the alien inhabitants was limited the probes had managed to observe them from a safe distance, the pictures and data sent back to Earth to be processed.

The aliens, astoundingly beautiful and tall with the elegance of goddesses, covertly watched the trio from Earth as they began their search through the lush undergrowth; one taking notes and photos of the strange fauna, another examining the plants and flowers, the third in great anticipation of discovering humans. The females were scantily-dressed, their breasts and loins barely covered. Their skin was of a bronze colour, their hair black and lustrous.

“You know,”

remarked Samuel the botanist as they ventured deeper into the jungle-like terrain.

“This is almost parallel to Earth. In fact, where we are now is quite the same as the jungles of South America or Malaya and Borneo; but have you noticed it’s not as humid?”

Grunts came from his two companions. Josh then muttered as if keeping a secret.

“You know, I do believe we’re being watched. I have a funny feeling.”

“Yes,”

Samuel replied.

“I’ve had that sensation myself.”

They kept glancing from left to right and then behind, but saw nobody or anything alarming.


“You know,” remarked Peter, “I think it’s all psychological. We’re on a strange planet, millions of miles away from Earth, and so far, we’re in a rather eerie situation. I don’t think there’s anything to worry about.”


No answer came from his two companions until Josh suggested they shouldn’t go too far lest they lose their way and not be able to get back to the spaceship.
That was agreed on, so they retraced their steps to return and take stock of the situation and plan a stratagem.

As they came in sight of their spacecraft, they were aware of an unseen presence all three felt the strange sensation, and yet there was nothing untoward the feeling was both amazing and rather exciting. As they approached the craft the intense feeling became more oppressive they could sense the others, their minds reaching out to theirs interlocking on a voyage of discovery. They stopped at the base of the ship the undergrowth had been cleared away freshly cut, foliage laid neatly stacked; access to their ship made easy. They stared in amazement at what lay before them; it would have taken them weeks to achieve the same result.


The leaves rustled, movement from the shadows caught their notice. All three looked around, their weapons drawn in readiness. From the undergrowth stepped a dozen gorgeous females, but what captured their emotions was their physical appearance.

They wore the most exiguous attire, and together with their exquisite figures, the three space explorers were spellbound.
However, emotions were confused with alarm by the females’ facial expressions and the primitive weapons in their hands.

“Something tells me we’re not exactly welcomed here,”

muttered Josh.

“Yes, but they’re superb,”

whispered Peter.

“They must be well over six feet tall. Just look at their breasts….”

He ended his comment with a deep sigh.


“Why would they have cleared away the undergrowth from around our ship?”


They discussed the situation whilst keeping a watchful eye on the incredibly attractive females who now surrounded them, the excitement evident as they teased themselves below all control lost to them.

The men watched them like three moths trapped in the light unable to wrench themselves free from the scene before them, their sexual urges rising to the surface taking control. The females, perfectly formed as those on Earth, they continued stroking their phalluses unaware of each other intent on continuing their masturbatory actions their inhibitions lost.


The females smiled the excitement evident they took deep breaths taking in the three men’s sexual scent.
They used one hand to delve under the scant covering that hid their feminine jewel their seemingly primitive urges rising to the surface not unlike a school girl with her first sexual encounter with the opposite sex.

The men were bemused by their immature ejaculations the scent from their semen filled the air. The females moved about excitedly, their sensitive noses inhaling the male pheromones now released into the cool air.

Josh took it on himself to speak for them:

“Hello, we come as friends. We mean no harm whatsoever!”

He gave them all a winning smile.

Peter muttered to Samuel: “Surely they won’t understand. They wouldn’t be speaking English. How could they?”

To their further amazement, one of the females beckoned him nearer. Not wanting Josh to go alone, Peter and Samuel followed as Josh took several steps towards the group of alien females.

Her eyes were a deep blue larger than a human’s; her mouth and full lips were inviting begging to be kissed, all three felt the uncontrollable urge to climb inside and allow her moist tongue to lick their arm skin, they could almost feel her as she tasted them.
She stood before them the smell from her sex filled their senses she was aroused by their presence; the musky odour was very evident; the piece of cloth that covered her sex allowing the smell of a female’s genitals to escape.

She smiled, her perfect white teeth dominating her face. She moved towards Josh, her strong hand held his head still she used her other hand to remove the material from between her legs, and pulled his face towards her sex. He tried to stop her but was unable to, the beautiful creature pleasured herself on Josh’s face, he was being used as an object of desire, she groaned loudly as her orgasm rippled through her body.

Her warm milky fluid spurted from her open labia covering Josh’s body in her scent she released him from her grip, no words were spoken she sighed as her warm urine flowed from her onto his body the pungent odour was intoxicating. Two more females stepped forward and seized Peter and Samuel and the same ritual carried out, the men used for a female’s pleasure. Once done they also urinated over them, an age-old ritual practiced on earth when wild animals still roamed freely and humans were less civilised. They allowed the men their freedom…satisfied.

They turned and disappeared back into the undergrowth. The three men from Earth stood bewitched, breathing in the aroma of urine and sex, the sticky discharge clung to them filling their nostrils with their scent…it was intoxicating.

They entered their craft confused and unsure of themselves; no words spoken, each man deep in thought. They little realised that they had been marked in the most primitive way as a female lioness would mark her kill ready to be eaten.
Chapter 3 by amanda
Chapter three.
The aroma from the aliens filled the confined space it was intoxicating the particles invading their bodies sending their brains wild with uncontrollable urges. Nobody spoke each of them embarrassed by their thoughts their logic trying to decipher the signals now surging through their bodies, they washed away the stale smell from their skin a strange rash now covered every inch.
They sat in silence their minds in overdrive sleep soon taking over a dreamy world of strange places
All three of them could not take that sexual experience out of their minds. As they slept in their separate bunks the natural emotions began to tell on their libidos, but because of the close proximity, each were ashamed to assuage whatever urges they possessed.


The tribe of extraordinary females had marked all three they would soon carry out the most unnatural practices known to the animal world; and as they hatched their plan they felt the two kinds of hunger – the delight of sex and gastronomic satisfaction.


Those girls who had discovered the three males from Earth now possessed their prey their urine burnt into their skin in readiness for their return.
Three days had now passed the strange females had not been seen all three were aware that they were close by watching them, waiting until the primal hunger was unbearable to them.


Day 5.


The night was still, there was no sound save that of the nocturnal creatures in the thick foliage of the jungle. The twelve females had returned. Stealthily they moved to the spacecraft, the full moon bathed the area with its eerie glow and lit the craft which helped to illuminate it. The astronauts felt comfortable locked away inside their little world, In single file the bronze young females ascended the ladder the airlock turned arduously as the first female twisted it until the metal locking mechanism shattered. They entered the cabin with remarkable speed in an instant the three men were overpowered and bound hand and foot.

Unceremoniously, each captive was thrown from the spacecraft. The men, in shock at the surprised raid, found themselves being stripped; knives cut away shirts, trousers and underpants. Their boots and socks quickly followed. To add to their shock and fear, each man was attached to sturdy poles by their hands and feet and like the prey they had become, were lifted aloft and taken through the jungle to a destination as yet unknown to them.
They were carried in the most demeaning manner, the prisoners found their eyes staring directly at the girls’ crotches, the thighs, the bellies and bared breasts unfettered by man made bras. Mixed feelings filled their minds; questions ran through their minds, wanting to be asked and answered and yet…fear of unknown prevented them from speaking out.


Eventually, after a very arduous journey for the captives, they arrived at a village. Fires here and there lit up the scene. To the men’s amazement, many more females emerged from their wooden huts and gathered around with excited jubilation. The trio were dropped to the ground and it was from their viewpoint, a most startling scene that met their eyes, for all the females gathered there, were young and very pretty. The girlish prattle was quite foreign to the prisoners’ ears, the nearest they could determine was a kind of Oriental tongue.

In the next moments, the three of them were taken to three humps and made to lie on them facing up to the night sky. Their limbs secured by their wrists and ankles to pegs. There they had to remain with their loins raised over the humps.

On the next day, liquid refreshment was given to each man. It had a peculiar taste and it was not long before an effect of that “refreshment” took place. Each man sported a rampant erection and there was nothing they could do – physically or mentally – to quell the powerful desire. This was not at all what the perplexed space travellers expected, but with the effects of the aphrodisiac they had been given, one thing was certain, their artificially impelled erections and the eager anticipation of the females’ faces told all.

Josh was the first to be approached by the female who had first used him for sexual pleasures, her facial expression giving away her intentions. She easily straddled the helpless man’s body her labia peeled back like a piece of ripe fruit, her sexual aroma filled the air. She positioned herself above his hard phallus and slowly lowered herself onto the stiff shaft, she was tight. He could feel her muscular tunnel as he entered her.

She continued taking in his length until her pubic hairs were in contact with his scrotum her deep moans indicating her pleasure, she pulled on his erect penis, her strong muscular contractions gripped his member tightly. Josh squealed both from pleasure and from pain, she was strong, his penis was being held in a vice-like grip as she gently pulled it with her strong vaginal muscles.

The alien females watched her intently as she continued on her quest for sexual satisfaction something which unfortunately for Josh was going to take a very long time; she teased her prey for 2 hours before she finally reached her orgasm. Josh screamed out with both pleasure and pain as she gripped his erect penis, her vaginal muscles contracted tightly around his erect shaft her warm milky fluid spurted from her onto his body her screams filled the air as she pulled franticly on Josh’s penis.

She continued her onslaught for almost an hour before she was finally fulfilled. Josh’s phallus red, the skin worn away; raw flesh coated in her creamy discharge. His penis remained erect, firm and un-wielding; his desire to be fucked by her again rising to the surface almost immediately.

The other two men were used in the same manner but with the added unpleasantness of having their faces used to extract powerful orgasms – vaginas excreting sexual fluid, anuses to be excited as the females rubbed their sweating crotches over the grimacing male faces.

There were no moral codes or decrees prevalent on this alien planet so it was no surprise that very young teenagers joined in the spectacle of sexual frivolity. Girls, for the very first time, screeched out their fulfilment as they sported with the hapless travellers from far away. Some of them even released their bladders over their respective human toy while their elders gasped with every orgasm they achieved.

Soon, all the three men’s penises became red-raw by the continual friction, yet the man hoods seemed oblivious to the pain. It was with blessed relief when all twelve of the huntresses had had their full of bacchanal sex – most of them probably well-conceived. Sated and exhausted, they retired to their individual huts.
Once they had departed, the younger maidens took advantage of their elders’ departure and carried on with the now torturous sport – handling the trio’s genitals with adolescent glee; but some chose to relieve their young bladders into the forced-open mouths of the prisoners. Samuel had the gross misfortune of having a girl relieving her bowel into his mouth, and she made sure he swallowed it all and even forced him to lick her clean.

The following day, the three unfortunates would be facing a far worse ordeal……

Chapter 4 by amanda
Chapter four.

The three men remained strapped down and an instrument was attached to each of their faces to hold open their vulnerable mouths. They would be used by all the females in the morning as a urinal further filling their bellies by the younger girls who had already emptied their bladders eagerly, the enjoyment written all over their immature faces.

The three men coughed and spluttered the urine contained above their open mouths held there by an invisible force-field ready for them to drink every last drop; no escape from their torment. The acidic nectar burnt their tongues and throat as it made its way inside them, the strong taste making them heave violently as their bodies tried to rid itself of the unwelcome fluids. The youngsters enjoying the torturous treatment of their captives as they took it in turns wiping their wet vaginas against the prisoners’ exposed faces.

One or more young vixen even relieved her bowel into the vessel hovering above each captive male causing the recipients to heave violently as their waste filled their mouths the gag reflexes taking control forcing the unwanted meals inside their violated bodies.

Unable to speak or communicate in any way, the three travellers from the planet Earth must have been aware of their forthcoming fate – the signs were obvious as the huntresses appeared shooing the young girls away and regarding the men with more than sexual lust.

Their large, luminous eyes gazed down to traverse the men’s naked bodies and the disconcerting motions of tongues gliding over full lips and the hands stroking undulating bellies. It was so blatantly unmistakeable what their intentions were; and there was nothing in either world that could be done about it. This was to be the stark difference of these parallel worlds – civilisation. These beautiful females, the whole tribe, still existing in a primeval age unchanged their need to carry out such barbaric acts meant nothing to them, the three men a source of entertainment a meal to played with before consumption.


What was there to allay the horror of their demise and the manner thereof? Only one thing as their libidos still remained impassioned, and that was the sheer beauty of those potential cannibal females – but was it merely the drug that ran through their veins?

Now it was the turn of the twelve older females to relieve their full, straining bladders.

Each man with torturous minds was selected by four. They stared up at each female as she straddled and prepared to release the strong pressure of pee that had accumulated through-out the night. The females waited patiently for each to finish before refilling the vessels hovering above each mans open mouth, eager throats unable to stop the flow drank the pungent urine their bodies heaved violently trying to expel the toxic fluid now filling their empty stomachs.


When all the young huntresses had relieved themselves into the open mouths of the prisoners, they released the gasping, choking men from their extremely uncomfortable bonds. During that time, three fires had been lit, and on either side of each fire stood tripods. The first man to be dealt with was Peter. A long bamboo stick was thrust down his throat; its pointed end emerged from his behind. With arms and legs bound, he was hoisted up and placed over one fire.
To the remaining two prisoners of those Amazons it was a fearsome sight, and what shocked them was that Peter was still living even although he was impaled through his body.

The twelve savage huntresses stood around him, six on either side, and watched gleefully as he was slowly rotated. Poor Peter could only stare at their naked, shimmering bodies as he turned. What terrible thoughts must have filled his mind as he caught sight of their naked bellies, seeing their facial features, their mouths that would soon be engulfing his flesh? His body already scarred beyond repair.

What was it that kept him alive? The question hammered into the minds of Josh and Samuel , their analytic brains striving to understand the power these females had over them all.

The older females prepared other delicacies and placed them onto a large table carved from wood the feast grew in size a large space left in the centre for the body to be placed on, the younger females rubbed their bellies with excitement the meal almost done. Peter’s body only partially cooked the blood still flowed deep beneath the surface keeping him alive ready to eaten, they liked the meat to be fresh.


Peter could feel the heat from the dancing flames burning his flesh crisping his skin the smell of cooked meat filling his senses, the hair on his head gone his skin burn black.He tried to scream out to them his lips taught burnt beyond recognition his voice trapped inside unable to escape…unable to beg for his life…
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1585