Andrea by Mr_G
Summary: How Andrea became a mini goddess. These chapters also show her first contacts with GTS-Goddesses.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 14671 Read: 57855 Published: February 27 2010 Updated: February 27 2010

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

4. Chapter 4 by Mr_G

5. Chapter 5 by Mr_G

6. Chapter 6 by Mr_G

7. Chapter 7 by Mr_G

8. Chapter 8 by Mr_G

9. Chapter 9 by Mr_G

10. Chapter 10 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.2.      

Author note: This is a SW story. Actually it was originally three stories.  It shows the creation of the mini goddesses. It also features some GTS-Goddesses. It was originally written in 1998 and set around the year 2001.

Andrea 

Chapter one

 

I remember the good old days. I was a 20 something woman, living an ordinary if some what dull life, in the good state of Maine. I was reasonably pretty, with my shoulder length dark hair, brown eyes, and shapely legs. At five feet ten inches, I felt I made an attractive sight. Then one fall day, the Shrinkers came to my world. At least that is our name for them. I latter discovered they were WAP (Wishbone Altered People) who were given size changing powers. But let’s get back to my tale.

October 2nd, is a date that I will remember forever. It started during the lunch break. As usual I went to the local mall to eat out. There my friend Mabel showed up. Mabel is five feet two inches in height with brown hair.  She is a bit plain looking. She had just been to the lotto both.

“Still wasting your time buying lotto tickets?” I said. I loved to joke with her about it.

“One of these days I’m going to hit the big one.”

Just then a bunch of guys walked into the food court, acting like they owned the place.

The largest of the bunch, a big six foot four monster of a man, began picking out all the women, he considered to be beautiful. Unfortunately for me, I was one of them.

 

He separated me and the five other ladies, from the group. Then he ordered us to strip. We all refused. Then they began to shrink our bodies, but not our clothes. Being shrunk is hard to describe, you can actually feel your self dwindling. The world is growing around you. Not to mention your clothes, I reluctantly took them off, for I feared being smothered by them. After a couple of minutes of watching my captors grow into giants, I stopped shrinking. I had shrunk from 70 inches to six. Still I was lucky, some of the other ladies ended up being only three inches tall.

 

After we had been shrunk to doll size, they began to debate who would own us. There was six of us, and four of them. One of my shrunken women, Kelly I think her name was tried to bribe her way back to normal size.

“I got a boyfriend who rich. He will pay what ever it takes to restore me back to my proper size.” She said. Laugher greeted her words.

“We have no need for money. We can take what we want, when we want it. Still you give me an idea. “ The Shrinker boss then addressed the normal people in the food court.

“Since we have two more dolls then we need. I will give you the chance to buy a doll. Her and her are now for sale.” I was the second her.

 

To my shock, Mabel put in a bid for me. When she was asked why she said, she always felt small when she was with me, and wanted some revenge. I couldn’t believe my ears. I had never been anything but friendly to her. Anyway I was sold to Mabel for a hundred dollars. The instant she got hold of me, she put me in her purse. And zipped it shut.

 

I don’t now how long I laded in Darkness. When the purse was opened up, we were in the ladies washroom.

“I want to apologize for the rough treatment. But it was the only way I could think of, to get you away from them.” Mabel told me as soon as a stuck my head out of the purse.

“Are they still here? “ I asked.

“They left a few moments ago. After they made us promise never to tell anyone what happened. Or we’ll surfer the same fate.”

“I’m still insulated about what you said about me.”

“You rather be the property of a man?”

“No, But what I’m I to do? I’m too small to go to work. How am I going to live?”

“You can live with me.”

“That’s sweet Mabel. But I think I rather live with my parents.”

“They asked us to keep our mouth suit about this. Do you really want to get your parents involved?”

“I, I guess not.”

“Besides I like towering over you.”

“I just thought of something, what I’m I going to tell my boss.”

“I’ll call him up and then you tell him an family emergency came up and you won’t be going to work for quite some time.”

 On that note the conversation ended. And my life living in Mabel’s house began.

 

For the first few weeks life as a doll woman ranged from terrifying to dull. I was particularly helpless without  Mabel and found the days when she was at work long. As time when on Mabel began giving me chores to do. Saying I had to earn my keep. I longed to escape my weak doll like form.

 

I’m not sure when I first heard rumours about the GTS-Goddess. All I knew at the time, that there were goddess out there who were huge and better yet shrink proof. I felt If I became a goddess, I would never have to fear a man again. I didn’t realize at the time there more than one kind of goddess out there. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

 

One day in the year 2001 Wishbone came to town. Word soon spread of wishes coming true. I had a talk with Mabel.

“You have been complaining lately, that I don’t do my fair share around here. If I become a goddess, I won’t be in your hair anymore. “

“What are you purposing?”

“That we go to Wishbone, and order two Wishbone meal deals. While you wish for whatever you want, I’ll wish to become a goddess.”

“Hey, I could wish to win the super jackpot. “ What are we waiting for let’s go.

 

A short time latter, we arrived at the Wishbone restaurant. Once we were at the table, she let me out of the purse, so I could look at the menu. While I was looking at the menu, a huge eight foot waitress ( who name I later leaned was Brenda) came to take our order. She was a little surprised to see me. But when she found out, I could afford to pay for the meal. She accepted my order.

 

For those who never had a Wishbone meal deal it consists of; a small chicken(containing a wishbone), fries, peas and carrots, and a drink. I don’t know how they mange it, but the drink is always what you want.  Anyway as soon as we were alone with our food I said.

“I wish to become a goddess.”

Mabel then said.

“I wish to win the super jackpot, every time I play the lotto.”

“Isn’t that a bit excessive?” I asked.

“Hey there are no laws against it. Besides look who talking, Ms. Goddess.”

We both burst out laughing.

 

That night I asked to sleep out in the backyard. For I felt I would be growing overnight. And I didn’t want to damage her house. Night passed, and dawn came. To my horror, I was still six inches tall.

“It didn’t work.” I cried out. I was furious. I was going to give the manager of the Wishbone restaurant heck. I wished to be at the restaurant but then I realize I needed Mabel to drive me there. So wrapped up in my anger, I didn’t realize at first my surrounding had changed.  I was standing in the middle of a big dinning room. With a well groomed man of medium height standing before me.

“I’ve been expecting you.” Were the first words out of Stanley Charm’s mouth.

With shock I looked around me. How in the world did I get here?

“How did I get here?” I asked.

“You teleported yourself here. Would you please come into my office? We have much to discuss.”

I followed him to his office. Once there I said;

“I have a complainant. When I wished to become a goddess, I expected to become a shrink proof mega giantess. But nothing happened.”

“Let me explain, the goddess you are thinking off are GTS-Goddess. When making your wish, you forgot to put in the GTS.”

“You mean, my wish didn’t work because I forget to say one lousy word?”

“Clam down Andrea. You’re still a goddess. Just not the type you expected to be.”

“What type of goddess am I then?” Against my better judgment I was curious.

“You are the first of the mini goddess. Like all goddess you’re immortal. And your immune to size changing rays and potions. You also have some magic powers.”

“Like what?”

“Teleporation abilities, ability to conjure up small items for personnel use. “

“That’s ridiculous!  I want of cup off coffee it doesn’t mean one going to appear in my hand.” To my shock a coffee cup appeared in my right hand.

I then tried growing back to my original size. But no matter how hard I tried I didn’t grow an inch.

“You are stuck at that size forever. You might be pleased to know, you can’t be shrunk any further.”

“It’s a bit late for that now. The Shrinkers already did their damage.”

“They can no longer hurt you. But one race you should worry about are the GTS-Goddess. while they won’t be able to hurt you physically. There going to be mad as hell at you.”

“Why?”

“They hate shrunken woman, and I have a feeling their going to see you as a threat.”

“Their crazy, if they think little old me is a threat. Even your monster waitress could crush me.”

“You mean Brenda? No, she can’t and I’ll prove it.” Stanley then called Brenda into the room.

“You want me to crush her? I won’t comment murder for you Mr. Charm.”

“She is a goddess. You can’t hurt her.” Stanley explained.

Brenda then picked me up, and tried to crush me. But to her amazement, no matter how hard she squeezed I was unharmed. She put me down in defeat.

A thought came to my mind.

“Hey Stanley how come you know so much about the wish I made?”

“I know about the consequences of every wish made at Wishbone. About fifty years ago a woman, who I refuse to name, wished that I know the results of every wish made at wishbone. Why she did that is a long story, which I don’t have time for at the moment.”

“Fifty years ago? You appear to be in your thirties.” I said, surprise showing in my voice. I what about to ask how old he really was, when I realized I had forgotten about Mabel.

“It’s been interesting folks. But I got to go.” I then wished myself to Mabel house in seconds.

“Andrea? Is that you? How did you do that and how come your still small?”

“You better sit down Mabel I got a story to tell you.”

 

To be continued

Chapter 2 by Mr_G

Chapter two

 

After telling Mabel her story she spent the rest of the day testing out her new powers. Going to the Sears catalogue she wished herself a new set of clothes. To her delight and Mabel’s annoyance she could get any type of outfit she wanted. But what really trilled her was her teleportation power. That mourning she went to Paris, and saw the sights. The sight of a tiny woman running around didn’t cause that much attention, for everyone had heard of the Shrinkers. A few people wondered where her owner was, but they kept their mouth shut about it. She went home for lunch and then went to Hawaii. Andrea spent hours in the sun, without getting sunburn or a tan for that manner. Disappointed she decided to go swimming. She wasn’t too surprised to discover she could breathe underwater. She spent an wonderful hour exploring the seabed off the Hawaiian coast, before heading hone for the day.

 

That evening at dinner time Andrea noticed Mabel had a frown on her face.

“Something wrong?” she asked.

“You know Andrea. I think I liked you better helpless.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Before you became a mini goddess, you were under my complete control. Now you can go anywhere you want. Take care of your material wants. Be forever beautiful and never die.”

“Why Mabel I believe your jealous. When you win the jackpot, you can buy what you want, go where you want.”

“Yes, but I can’t buy immortally or eternal youth.”

“I’m sorry but I am what I am. You rather have me under the Shrinker thumb?”

“Of course not.”

“I just had a thought. There something I need to try. “ Andrea then disappeared in a flash.

“I wish I could do that.” Mabel said to herself.

 

There were several cages in the Shrinker boss home. Most were filled with doll sized woman. But one cage was filled with tiny men. It was from this cage that Tom, was taken from. He was placed on the floor next to a redhead woman, the size of a Barbie doll.

“Come on you two, make love for us.”

“I won’t perform tricks for you. “ Tom said in a firm voice.

Raymond, shrugged his shoulders, then crushed Tom to death with a single step of his work boots.

“Clean that up.” He ordered a trio of doll ladies that were standing frozen with fear.   They hopped to the task. That is all expect one. She seemed to be praying.

“Praying for divine intervention?” Raymond said with a snicker.

“I think I qualify.”

Raymond and the other Shrinkers stared at the newcomer, who was she? And how did she get into their private headquarters?

“Who the hell are you?” Raymond asked. Andrea paused before answering. She just realized were she had seen Raymond before. He was the Shrinker boss who shrank her at the mall.

“Don’t you remember? Think back a few weeks, to the Pine Tree Mall. I’m one of the women you shrunk.”

“You look vaguely familiar. But I have no need for bitches.”  Raymond then came right up to Andrea. His big boots, just inches from her body.

“Come on big boy. Take your best shot.”

Raymond then stepped on Andrea. Crushing her like he would a cigarette.

“Who wants dead bitch.” He asked his fellow Shrinkers, who laughed.

“Who is dead?” The laugher stopped.

“Let me take care of her boss. “ The man who spoke then tried shrinking Andrea to oblivion. But all he managed to do was shrink her clothes.

“What wrong. Am I too much woman to handle?”

This got all the Shrinkers in a rage. They won’t let a normal sized woman defeat them. Let alone a six inch runt.  They tried their best but they couldn’t catch Andrea. After a few moments Andrea decided to get down to business.

“It’s been fun boys, but I got work to do.”

She then went to one of the cages, hugged a tiny blond, the disappeared, taking the blond with her.

“Hey what happened?” the blond asked when they materialized in Mabel’s house.

“Your free, now if you excuse me. I got to liberate your friends.”

Andrea then teleporated herself back to the Shrinker headquarters and repeated the process on a brunette. But the Shrinkers, seeing their pets getting away decided to fight back.

“If we can’t have them no one can.” Raymond shouted. He and the other Shrinkers then started shrinking their pets to oblivion.

Andrea was horrified. Her plan was being ruined. She managed to get a third doll woman who was only two inches tall by the time she got her to safety.

 

Going back one more time she saw the rest of the Shrinker pets disappear into oblivion.

“You bastards. I don’t know how, but I’ll make you’ll suffer.” She cried. With a heavy heart she returned to Mabel’s house. Mabel was waiting for her when she got back.

“This is not a hotel. These people are going to find some where else to live.”

Andrea ignored Mabel, she faced the women she liberated and said;

“I tried to free your friends, but the Shrinkers shrunk them to oblivion. I’m sorry.”

“You tried your best.” The tiny two inch redhead replied.

Mabel looking down at the scene was touched.

“I’m sorry I snapped at you guys. Come to think of it, who are you people?”

“Hilary” replied the blond.

“Clara, the name.” replied the redhead.

“I’m Grace. Can we please stay here a while ms. ?”

“Call me Mabel. I suppose you can stay for a little while But only until Andrea finds a permanent home for you.”

“Why is that my job?”

“You liberated them, you they care of them.” Mabel replied.

“Excuse me, if you can tell us how you got your powers. We would be able to care of ourselves.”

“What are you saying Clara? You want to be like me?”

“We could all use you power.” Grace responded.

“Sorry ladies. I’m the one and only mini goddess. I hope it stays that way. “

“Do you expect us to worship you?” Hilary asked, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

“It would be nice. I don’t really expect it from you. The media is another matter”

“You can’t be serious.” Mabel exclaimed.

“I’m thinking about it. I am curious about what they would say about me.  “

 

Andrea didn’t yet realize it. But Multiuniverse  TV had already knew about her existence, thanks to their constant motoring of the Wishbone restaurant. Currently they were spreading the news from universe to universe. It wasn’t long before it reached important ears.

 

Dolly Hitler was in a funk. She was only ten inches tall, but in the space of a few short years, she had gone from being just a doll sized woman to ruler of most of SW-space with billions of people under her domination. But barriers were now getting in the way. Her failure to convince the sizehu Jill to join her side bothered her. Worst still was the problem of the GTS-Goddesses. She had declared war on them, but deep down she knew chances of victory were slim. If only there was goddess that would fight on the behalf of SW.

“Mistress we just received word of the existence of a mini goddess.” cried a servant who ran into the room.

“A mini Goddess? Sounds interesting tell me more.”

 

Meanwhile deep within GTS-Space The GTS council was watching TV when news of Andrea’s existence hit.

GTS-Goddess one: “Is this some short of joke? Everyone one knows that goddesses are either normal sized or giantess. Who ever heard of a doll sized goddess?”

GTS-Goddess two: “Maybe this is hoax. Some shrunken women plot to throw us off balance. Sending someone to investigate this claim, should settle the manner.”

GTS-Goddess three: “I’ll call Rose, she settle this.”

GTS-Goddess one: “Rose is too important and busy to waste on a hoax. I say send some low ranking goddess, to show them that even a weak goddess can defeat a shrunken woman.”

GTS-Goddess two: “Who do you have in mind?”

 

To be continued

Chapter 3 by Mr_G
Interlude

“Alice Gabriel?”

Alice jumped, then turned around. Before her was a towering two mile high redhead goddess.

“What can I do for you Penny?”

“You’re got a mission. Here are your orders.” After Penny told her the orders Alice asked;

“Who is going to look after this world while I’m gone?”

“I’ll world sit, this world for you.”

“There used to a gentle giantess. Please be nice to them.”

“Fine, just go.”

 Chapter three  

Breakfast in Mabel’s house was an interesting affair. Andrea and the other shrunken women, sat on the table. While Clara, Hilary and Grace fought over the toast and dried cereal, Andrea got ready for her television appearance. She tried on several outfits and eventually settled on a sexy looking business suit.

“Have you decided which TV station your going to crash?” Mabel asked.

“I have given it some thought. I consider appearing on global stations like CNN and BBC News. But its best to start locally, so I decided on MBC. Which as luck would have it is featuring shrunken women in today’s mourning show.”

This got the attention of the other shrunken woman on the table.

“Can we come too?” Clara asked.

“Sorry. This is my debut. Find your own show.”

“Forget the show. We could use a proper doll house. A blanket and towel is not my idea of a home. And the restroom…”

“That’s enough Hilary. I work all day and don’t have time to shop for you people. Besides this is MY home.” Mabel aimed the last two words at Andrea.

“For someone who can win the lotto jackpot any time she wants, you are tight fisted. Anyway I’ll see you folks later.” Andrea then vanished.

“What on Earth is she talking about?” Clara and friends asked Mabel.

“Um, I got to got to work now. Please stay out of trouble.” Mabel then left the frustrated women on the kitchen table.

 

Deep down is always already toying with the idea of buying or making a home for the shrunken women Andrea rescued. But first she had to win the money. Well she had plans to visit the lotto both that day.

 

Things were not going as planned on the MBC Mourning show. It was going fine until the mini dancers did there act. Despite being only eight inches tall, they could really put on a dance performance. But then a bunch of shrunken woman solders carrying guns showed up claiming the world in Dolly Hitler’s name. At first people tried to ignore them, thinking how much harm can solders ranging five to six inches in height do? When the solders refused to go away or shut up, Neil Burke the show host tried to get rid of them. But one of the solders was armed with a shrink gun, and they shrank him to a height of two inches. Then Andrea arrived on the scene.

 

“What the heck going on here?” she asked.

The woman with the shrink gun replied;

“We are taking over this world in Dolly Hitler name. So stand aside.”

“I don’t know who Dolly Hitler is. But do you realize your talking to a mini goddess.”

The solders burst out laughing. Then the one with the shrink gun said;

“I don’t know who you are, but it’s clear you’re the enemy.” She then pointed the gun at Andrea and fired. Andrea lost her clothes, but her body remained the same size.

“So much for Our best Shrink rays. The solders cried in frustration.

Andrea decided it was time to take care of these jerks. She then teleported herself to a spot right behind the woman with the shrink gun. Then she grabbed the gun, and teleported out of the solders reach. When she materialized on the other side of the room her first act was to set the gun to reverse and restored Neil to his proper size.

“Thank you.” He said in gratitude.

Andrea then reset the gun back to shrink and faced the SW solders.

“Are you folks as shrink proof as I am? Shall we find out?”

“You’re only winning, because we forgot to bring our spare shrink guns. Rest assured we’ll be back.” To Andrea amazement all the solders then got up and left. Not even bothering to use their machine guns.

 

Meanwhile millions of miles out in space, a rift opens. A spacecraft a thousand feet long emerges. It heads for the moon and lands. Its occupant gets out of the spacecraft and waits.

 

Back on Earth, Andrea was introducing herself to Neil and the world. She demonstrated her abilities in front of the studio audience and explained her desire to be well known. The audience and Neil asked her questions like;

“How did you become a mini goddess?”  or “What are your plans?”

Andrea told them she wanted to keep how she became a mini goddess secret for now, because she wanted to be the only one. As for her plans, other than appearing on TV and becoming famous, she haven’t really thought that far ahead. 

 

While Andrea was being asked the questions, she could sense the faint presence of another goddess. Since she couldn’t see another goddess in the room she tried to ignore the feeling. But it won’t go away.

“I hate to interrupt your questions, but there something I got to check out.” Andrea then teleported herself to the presence of the other goddess.

She was shocked to find herself on a created plain. The airless sky showed stars and a half Earth.

“I’m on the moon.” Andrea thought in wonder as she gazed up at the Earth.

“Pretty sight isn’t it.”

Andrea turned around and gasped. The largest woman, she had ever seen was standing before her. She was beautiful with her brown hair and blemish free face. She was also naked but didn’t seem to mind the vacuum of space. But what really shocked Andrea was her size, “she must be thousands of feet tall” thought Andrea.

“Wrong. I’m only 500 feet tall. I’m a mere runt along GTS-Goddesses. Name is Alice by the way.”

Oh course I forgot, I’m only six inches tall. Naturally she would appear bigger than she really is. Andrea mentally slapped herself. Then she said;

 “Andrea, I am the first of the mini goddess. Hey how come we can talk in the vacuum of space?”

“Telepathy. This disturbs me, for I came here to debunk the reports of the existence of a mini goddess. But the abilities your demonstrating points to the fact you’re a real goddess.”

“Was their any doubt?”

“Yes. Shrunken woman are trash. And it’s unthinkable that one could become a goddess.”

“I didn’t ask to be shrunk. My original intention was to become a GTS-Goddess.”

“Oh?” Alice asked. She didn’t expect this.

“A few days ago, I went to Wishbone and wished to become a goddess. But I forgot to add the GTS, and ended up in my present form. Who’s Rose Crusher?”

Alice was getting more alarmed by the minute. The fact that the Wishbone restaurant was involved meant Andrea was probably Mr. G approved. Alice thought about calling Rose Crusher, the greatest scout and threat assessor among the GTS-Goddess race. Now Andrea was peaking into her mind. Time to call for help

“Rose will know what to do with you.” Alice will finally replied.

“You got me curious. I’m going to see the Rose Crusher of yours. “

“But she currently in another…” Andrea vanished before her eyes.

“universe.” she finished the sentence. Alice sighed, she had a feeling this mini goddess could be a great rival to the GTS-Goddess race.  If she could cross the barrier between universes she would even be a threat.

 

Andrea found herself in a great void. All around her were spheres that she sensed were other universes. She looked around, focusing on the goddess known as Rose Crusher. After a short period of time, she sensed her location, and then headed for the appropriate universe.

 

Rose Crusher watched the destruction of the skyscraper containing the offices of Megafacts Research. She found it amusing that its destruction was ordered by the same people, Megafacts tried to help. Too bad the inhabitants of the city they were in, had fled hours before. Frankly Rose was starting to get bored.

“Hey Melanie, if phone surveys are supposed to help people. How come people hate them?”

Melanie who was punching hole after hole in the skyscraper paused then said;

“All I know is that my client was pestered by these guys. So he hired me to level the place. You know Rose its time we Sizechangers played a bigger role in the multiuniverse.”

Before Rose could respond a Tran dimensional rift appeared, from which Andrea emerged.

 

Andrea was dismayed. Rose was even taller than Alice and better looking too. She was 600 feet of beautiful blond goddess. Andrea then noticed her T-shirt which said

Worship ME

“Great she has a big ego.” Andrea thought.

“My ego is the appropriate size, pip-squeak.” Rose replied.

“Who are you talking to?” Melanie asked for she could not see the tiny six inch Andrea from her height. Andrea then noticed Melanie for the first time. She was a redhead. About 500 feet tall, who was for some reason levelling a building.

“This shrunken woman, who dares to insult me.” Rose finally replied.

“I have you know I am Andrea, a mini goddess.”

“She really means it.” Rose said the surprise showing in her voice.

“I got to get a closer look.” To Andrea’s shock, Melanie then shrank from 500 feet to 20 feet.

“What are you?” Andrea asked.

“You mean to tell me you never heard of Sizechangers?”

“No.”

“Well let me give you a demonstration of my power.” Melanie then tried to enlarge Andrea to a size of a small child. But failed, then she tried shrinking Andrea to a size of a bug, but that didn’t work either.

“I’m waiting.”

“Change size already.”

“You’re trying to change my size? The Shrinkers and Dolly Hitler solders shrink rays have already tried and failed.”

“What are Shrinkers?” Melanie asked.

“They are a bunch of people on my world who got the ability to shrink people. There the ones that shrank me.”

“Can they do this? “ Melanie then shrank a nearby office building to a tenth of its former size.

“You can change the size of other objects as well as yourself? Neato I’m burning with envy.” Andrea exclaimed.

“Hey maybe we can do business sometime.”

“No, she is a shrunken woman. Do not aid her.” Rose scolded Melanie.

“I’m surprised you’re so negative toward another goddess.”

“It not natural for a goddess to be doll sized.” Rose replied.

“It’s natural for a goddess to be the size of a skyscraper?” Andrea asked. Rose’s response was to probe her mind. Andrea tried to fight her off, but her mind was too weak. Rose searched Andrea mind for how she became a mini goddess. When she discovered the Wishbone connection Rose withdrew in shock.

“What the matter Rose? Surprised that Wishbone serves doll sized woman?”

“There something I got to check.” Rose Crusher then disappeared through a Trans dimensional rift.

“What the heck going on?” Melanie asked.

“I’m not sure. But I got to get back to my home world. Nice meeting you Melanie. “

Andrea then disappeared before Melanie eyes.

“Goddesses, who can figure them out?” Melanie said to the empty air. Then she increased her size back to 500 feet and returned to her neglected demolition job.

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 4 by Mr_G
Chapter four 

Stanley Charm looked over the dinner crowd. His stay on this world was going reasonably well. Then he felt the Earth start to shake. Running outside to see what was going on. He spotted Rose Crusher approaching fast.

“Turn on the force field Brenda.  We got GTS-Goddess trouble.” With the force field in place around the restaurant Stanley then went to meet Rose.

“Did Andrea visit your restaurant?” Were the first words out our Rose mouth.

“Yes she did. She wished to become a goddess. And Mr. G decided to make her a mini goddess. Instead of what she wanted.”

Rose frowned. She was afraid of this. Mini goddesses were an approved part of the Wishbone multiuniverse.

“Rose Crusher.”

Rose turned to the source of the voice and was surprised to see Alice.

“What are you doing here?” Rose asked.

“The GTS council sent me here to investigate Andrea. I actually meet her on this world moon a short time ago. When she left, I decided to get a closer look at her home world and at Wishbone.”

 

Stanley watched Alice arrival with dismay, one GTS-Goddess was bad enough but two. He began to fear for this world.

 

“I just had a thought. She is only a thousandth of my height. Would stepping on her help?” Alice asked.

“I doubt it. Stanley do you know Mr. G plans for Andrea?”

“Yeah. What are the exact extent of her abilities?” Alice asked.

“Why should I tell you?” Stanley asked.

“If you don’t you are going to get to know my foot personally.” Rose replied.

Stanley Charm reluctantly told the GTS-goddess what he knew.

 

While this was going on, some Shrinkers stumbled across Alice’s spaceship.  They were surprised to find it, standing in the middle of a residential neighbourhood crushing several homes underneath.  After looking it over they decided to shrink it down to human size. But one of the Shrinkers whose name was Jimmy was worried.

“What happens when the owner comes back?” Jimmy asked.

“We cut him or her down to size stupid.” The Shrinker boss replied.

 

After Stanley had finished telling the GTS-Goddess all about Andrea Alice asked;

“What now?”

“Summon an emergency meeting of the GTS-Council. Were facing what could be one of our greatest threats.”

“All right. Let me get to my ship and I’ll meet you there.” Alice then walked to were she left her ship. Only to find it wasn’t there any more.

“Who took my ship?” She cried.

“We did.”

Alice looked down. She saw a bunch of guys, surrounding her shrunken ship.

“I’m not in the mood for Sizechanger games. Please return my ship to it proper size.”

“We are Shrinkers, not Sizechangers. Prepare to be shrunk bitch.” The Shrinker boss cried. He and his fellow Shrinkers tried their best, but Alice Gabriel didn’t shrink an inch.

“You fools. Don’t you realize that GTS-goddess are shrink proof.”

Several of the Shrinkers fled at this point. But not the Shrinker boss. For unlike the other Shrinkers, he had a secret weapon. Ability he was hopping to save for another time, but now felt he had to use.

 

Elsewhere, Andrea returned to MBC Mourning show studios, hoping to catch the end of the show. To her surprise, the mourning show was over. It was replaced by coverage of a breaking news story. Andrea then saw Neil and asked;

“What’s going on?”

“We got reports of a mega couple in Bangor, Maine”

“What!! That’s just a few miles from my hometown. “

Then she heard cries of surprise, Neil and Andrea rushed to the nearest TV screen and was stunned by watch they saw. Martin one of the known Shrinker bosses, was 600 feet tall, and pounding the heck out of 500 foot woman Andrea recognized as Alice. As they watched, a reporter provided commentary.

“This is unheard of. Never before has a Shrinker demonstrated the ability to grow to giant size. This Paul Bosman reporting live from the scene. One of the mega goddess reported earlier has disappeared, but the other one, is being pounded to a pulp. “

 

“I got to do something.” Andrea cried.

“What can you do?” Neil asked, but she was already gone.

 

Alice was starting to worry. While she was immortal, Martin’s attack was hurting her. Where was the cavalry she requested. But instead of help, Andrea arrived on the scene.

“Excuse me, mind taking this fight somewhere else.” Andrea asked.

“Go away Andrea.” Alice whimpered.

“Andrea is here.” Martin cried. Word had spread rapidly among the Shrinkers of Andrea humiliation of Raymond and his band of Shrinkers.

“Show yourself mini bitch.” He cried.

Before Andrea could respond, a transdimensional rift opened . Three ships appeared, from which three GTS-goddesses appeared. Andrea recognized Rose Crusher, but the other two were a mystery. One was a mile tall with red hair the other was a 16,000 foot brunette. All three then attacked Martin.

 

Andrea arrived home later that day. Clara, Hilary and Grace were on the living room just sitting around. Earlier in the day they managed to climb down from the kitchen table. But now they were hungry, and asked Andrea to get them some grub. Grumbling Andrea did so. They then asked Andrea, about her day, and where terrified when she told them about the GTS-Goddess and their attitude toward shrunken woman. Later that evening when Mabel came home they spent time watching the news on TV. The murder of Martin by the GTS-Goddesses was the top story. 

“They sliced and diced him.” Clara commented

“Like the way that redhead crushed his balls, that must have hurt.” Hilary added.

“I have mixed feelings about this. I have no love for Shrinkers. But I don’t like those GTS-Goddess either.” Andrea said.

“Andrea. I’m worried. I fear you’re now a target.”

“I can take care of myself Mabel.”

“But what about us?” Clara asked.

“We are not invulnerable like you.” Hilary added.

“Were afraid, we could get caught in the cross fire of your fight with the GTS-Goddess and the Shrinkers.”

“What are you suggesting?” Andrea asked.

“That you leave this house for a while until the conflict dies down.”

Andrea was stunned, Mabel was asking her to leave.

“I need to think about it.” Andrea replied.

 

Andrea went to her favourite pillow and laid down. Her eyes got heavier and heavier, soon they were closed.  Andrea found herself in a strange place. The sky was dark but there was no sign of cloud or stars. Yet she could see the ground and a figure before her. To her shock she recognized the face, it was Rose Crusher. She had been shrunk to her size or she had grown. Either way they were now on equal terms.

“Special delivery from the shrunken women of the world.” Andrea then punched Rose in the face. An all out cat fight developed. After a few moments, it was clear neither was winning.

“This is pointless. Why don’t you GTS-Goddess stay away from my world?”

“You Mini goddess are a rival to us.”

“I’m the only mini goddess. We could just stay away from each other.”

“But can you assure me, that will always be the case?. Already many SW are dreaming of becoming mini goddess. Were at war with SW-space, we will not tolerate an race of rival goddess. One mini goddess is one too many.”

Andrea was about to respond when, she felt someone one shaking her and calling her name. Andrea opened her eyes to find a huge hand, shaking her. Andrea quickly teleported herself out of reach.

“A bit jumpy this mourning?” Mabel asked.

“Sorry I didn’t recognize your hand. Man I just had a nightmare. It’s mourning already?”

“Yes. Are you sure you’re all right?”

“I’m fine. But I got work to do. I got to find out more about the GTS-Goddess race and about SW-Space.”

“Where’s SW-Space?” Mabel asked.

“I don’t know. I plan to ask Stanley Charm about it.”

 

Hundreds of universes away:

“Rose Crusher wake up your having a nightmare.” Rose woke up to find herself looking up at April.

“Nightmare is right. I dreamt I had shrunk to Andrea’s size. What time is it?”

“It’s time for the meeting. Come on, there about to start.” April then led her to the meeting place.

 

To be continued

 Interlude

“You idiots.” Dolly Hitler was yelling at the SW soldiers who hours earlier were on Andrea’s world.

“But I explained why we forgot some of our weapons. Besides I though we were the distraction force.”

“You are, but you made an unforgivable mistake.”

“What that?”

“Making an enemy out of Andrea the mini goddess. She could have been one of our greatest allies. Now you made her an enemy. Elmira your fired.” Dolly then fired the shrink gun she was carrying at Elmira, shrinking her down to size of a dust mite. Dolly then stepped on the former commander.

After dismissing the remaining soldiers, Dolly retreated to her version of a ready room. Her favourite Mice Girls music playing in the background she sat in thought.

 
Chapter 5 by Mr_G

Chapter five

 

Andrea arrived in Stanley Charm office. Stanley looked like he had a rough night.

“What happened to you?” Andrea asked.

“Rose and Alice came by yesterday. I told them what I knew about you. I’m sorry I panicked.”

“I shouldn’t have told them about Wishbone. Stanley I need your help. I need to learn more about the GTS-Goddess and SW-space.”

“Why SW-Space?”

“Rose mentioned it to me in a dream.”

“That’s a lot to cover. I don’t have time right at the moment. Come back this evening. I’ll tell you some of what I know.”

 

The GTS-goddess meeting was an interesting affair. Only a few dozen of the goddess actually got together on one world. The rest listened in through the goddess communication network. Almost right from the start, disagreements arose.

 

Rose blasted the GTS-council for not calling her in sooner. They responded by saying they thought the report was fake. And besides were dealing with a woman the size of a doll, how much of a threat could she be?

Rose: She could bring victory to SW. Already we have underestimated Shrunken woman like Dolly Hitler. Our blunders have allowed GTS-456  to fall into enemy hands. Other worlds have been invaded. “

Alice: “Tell them about Andrea abilities”

Rose: “She has  several, the one that worries me the most is the teleportation abilities. She was able to go from her home world to the world I was on, without help. I was on GTS-601 at the time, at least 20 worlds from the edge of SW-space.”

Alice: “Your saying she can go anywhere at will?”

Rose: “Yes.”

A few eyebrows went up among the goddesses.  This was starting to get serious.

Penny: “What her other abilities?”

Rose: “Besides from the normal goddess invulnerability’s she can create objects for personal use.”

Cymbelline: “I got two questions. Who the heck is Andrea and how come you know so much about her?”

Rose: “It you were paying attention you know the answer to that question. She a twenty something brunette from Maine, who ..”

Cymbelline: “We are being threatened by a mere Yankee?”

Rose: “Please let me finish. As I was saying she got shrunk by Shrinkers and then stumbled across Wishbone where she wished to become a goddess. As for your second question, I probed her mind and me and Alice talked to Stanley Charm about her. Mr. G approves her existence, and according to Stanley, he keeping the possibility of an entire mini goddess race open.”

Most of the other goddess couldn’t believe their ears. They argued that Mr. G loves GTS-Goddess and won’t do anything to betray them. Then Geralidine spoke up;

Geralidine: “I hate to burst your bubble. But his interests are threatening to sift. We have been getting poor feedback on some thing call giantess message boards. It possible that we could take a back seat to shrunken woman.”

Stunned silence met the last statement. The unthinkable had just been said.

Cymbelline: “I still say I can whip this Andrea”

Gabrielle: “I won the war of succession. I am confident that we can win the war against SW-space. As for Andrea, leave her to me, any Confederate goddess can beat a Yankee one.”

Sonya: “The solution is clear in my mind. Destroy the doll sized pests before they have a chance to become mini goddess.”

Michelle: “What about the Shrinkers? They are a threat to us as well.”

Rose: “We can kill Shrinkers. But we can’t kill a mini goddess.”

 

While the GTS-Goddess were arguing what to do Andrea was thinking about how big a threat the GTS-Goddess were. The size of some of the GTS-Goddess that came to Alice’s defence astonished her. The question “How big do GTS-Giantess get anyway?” Crossed her mind. She decided to find out.

 

To be continued

Chapter 6 by Mr_G

Disclaimer:  This story will now feature Sasha Evens and Clarissa Mullari. Two ladies who have asked to become mini goddess. They appear later on in this part so please be patient.

 

Chapter six

 

Globuer, a reporter for the Multiuniverse Times. Stared out the window of the inter dimensional  ship Slicer. Several millions miles distant was Sally’s body. From this distance, only a small part of Sally was visible.

“Remind me again why were here?” Xiorer the Ship’s captain asked. Her fur rising with tension.

“Were here to try to convince Sally to meet Andrea. I can picture it now, the multiuniverse largest goddess meets its smallest.”

“Captain, a trans dimensional rift has been detected. Position 23, 40, distance, ten million KM.” The navigator paused.

“The goddess that emerged is only 15 cm long.”

“Will you please use proper measurements.” Globuer.

“Hump. Every advanced Race uses metric.” Xiorer seared.

Sandy the ship telepathic then spoke up;

“It’s Andrea, and she communicating with Sally.”

 

Andrea couldn’t believe her senses. She was a great distance from Sally, but all she could see was white skin blocking out half the sky. While Andrea was trying to get a sense of Sally’s scale. Thoughts flooded her mind.

“Is someone there?” Sally asked.

“Yes. I am Andrea the mini goddess. Who are you?”

Suddenly the sight before Andrea sifted. Sally body was changing position at an impossible speed.  Andrea soon found herself starting at a blue eye large enough to swallow entire worlds.

“Sally Cooper. But call me Sally. Wait a minute, you’re that goddess the GTS-council is talking about. “ Sally then began to laugh at deafening volume.

“Can you please tone it down? What’s so funny anyway?”

“How can any one see you as a threat? Your floating right in front of my right eye, but your so (giggle) small I can’t see you, I only sense your presence.”

“I didn’t ask to be six inches tall.”

“Six inches!!” Sally whole body shook with laugher. The laugher was so loud, that the GTS-council heard it and asked what was going on.

Sally:” Andrea’s here. And quite frankly I can’t see how you see her as a threat. She is so tiny.”

Rose: “She a deadly rival to our race.”

Sally: “It’s a sad day for the GTS-goddess race when we fear even the smallest competition. Now if you excuse me.”

 

Sally then turned her attention to Andrea.

“Can you show me, what you look like? I’m curious.”

Andrea then thought an image of herself at Sally.

“You’re a nice looking brunette.”

“Thanks, mind if I move back a bit. I want to see your entire face.”

“Think you can go that far?” But Andrea had already teleported herself megapareces away. From several megaparesecs away, Sally beautiful face could be clearly seen. Around her face was long blond hair, which seemed to have a galaxy tangled up in it. Andrea did a double take. It couldn’t be possible. Andrea went for a closer look. The remains of several galaxies were in Sally’s hair.

“Hey Sally do you know you got bits of Galaxies in your hair?” Andrea couldn’t keep the awe out of her voice.

“I’m not really surprised.” She then ran her figures through her hair.

“Too bad there is no body of water, big enough to clean me.”

“If you don’t mind me asking, how big are you? And how did you get that way “

“I’m not one to brag, but I’ve been told I’m 4.475 megaparsecs in length which is equal to 14,588,500  light years. As for how I got this way, I went to Wishbone and wished to become the largest giantess in creation.”

“Hey I went to Wishbone too. We got something in common.”

“The fact you became a goddess through Wishbone is probably what got my fellow goddess upset. I’ve heard you can materialize objects. What can you do?”

“I can make my own clothes, create small objects like coffee cups and pop cans.”

“Can you make me a pop?” Sally asked hopefully.

“Not big enough for you. You’re just too big.”

A frown came across Sally face. She was starting to see how the other GTS-Goddess could envy Andrea. Who didn’t need a Sizechanger to make objects on her scale. Sally’s ego demanded that she get the upper hand.

“There is no such thing as being too big. Can you do this?” Sally then grabbed several nearby galaxies and placed them in her hands.

“I’m holding billions upon billions of stars in my hands, containing millions of alien civilizations in my hands. Plus numerous other wonders. Impressed?”

Andrea was impressed. Her entire home galaxy could fit easily in that monstrous palm.

“Can you tell them to call off the war?”

“SW-space space declared war on us. Or so I’ve been told. Personally I don’t believe in war. But most GTS-Goddess do like war. As long as people stay out of my way I don’t have a problem.”

“Don’t worry. I plan to stay out of your way.”

“One more thing, can you tell your fellow shrunken woman, to back off in their attacks on GTS-Space.”

“I don’t run SW-space. I don’t even know who if anyone runs it.”

“Please try. Or a might pay your home galaxy a visit.”

Sally was bluffing. She couldn’t leave her home universe. But Andrea didn’t know that.

 

The crew of the ship Slicer could not believe their good fortune. They were getting the story, they hoped for.  Unfortunately they were in the wrong place at the wrong time when Sally waved good bye to Andrea.  Sally’s hand smashed the good ship Slicer to oblivion.

 

Back at the GTS-council, things went from bad to worst with the arrival of the memo from Mr. G.

Michelle: “A vote was held and we lost?”

Geralidine: “Not exactly, he asked if people wanted more mini goddess. Unfortunately for us more shrunken woman fans responded than giantess fans. Two of the shrunken woman fans Sasha Evens and Clarissa Mullari have even asked to become mini goddess.”

Penny: “Please tell me he didn’t grant their request.”

Geralidine silence spoke for her.

Rose: “What do we do now?”

Gabrielle: “I don’t know about the rest of you. But I’m going to act.”

 

It was late afternoon when Andrea arrived home. She was still shaken up by her encounter with Sally. She wondered if she should stop the war, but wasn’t sure how. She needed more information, and Andrea hoped Stanley Charm could provide the answers she needed.

 

She arrived in Stanley’s Charm office, to find she wasn’t alone. Waiting for her another mini goddess. She was blond and about five and a half inches in height.

“Hi I’m Paula. Nice to meet you Andrea”

“This can’t be. I’m the only mini goddess.”

“Not anymore.” Andrea turned the sound of Stanley’s voice.

“Paula here wished to become a mini goddess.”

“It was so easy. I just know it going to be a cool thing to be.”

“You haven’t briefed her yet have you?”

“I’m wanting for the two mini goddesses from Mr. G’s home world, before starting the briefing.”

“Who?” Andrea and Paula said at once. I answer a trans dimensional rift opened, and two women stepped out. One was two inches tall with dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. She looked like she was wearing some sort of uniform. The other mini goddess had dark hair and green eyes. And she was wearing an outfit that made her look like a super hero. At 26 cm she towered over the other mini goddess. 

“Names Sasha Evens.” the dirty blond said.

“And I’m Clarissa Mullari, were here to join the fight.”

“What fight?” Paula asked.

“I’ll explain shortly. If you please follow me to the briefing room. By the way, Welcome to Wishbone. “

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 7 by Mr_G
Chapter seven 

On the way to the briefing room, Paula went up to Andrea and said;

“You didn’t mention anything about a fight, when you were on TV.”

“That was before I met the GTS-Goddess and discovered they hate shrunken woman.”

“And I thought it was all fun and games. Can I take my wish back?” Paula asked Stanley Charm.”

“No, Once you make a wish at Wishbone you can’t take it back. Here the briefing room.”

Stanley then opened the door, inside was a small room, approximately ten feet by ten feet.  A table with some type of device on top dominated the room.

“What that, on the table?” Sasha asked.

“A b4y 3d holo projector. It’s a great visual aid. Just give me a moment or two, to warm it up. Something wrong Andrea?”

“Sally Cooper threatened to pay this world a visit, if I don’t tell the woman of Shrunken woman space to back off their attacks. I need to know, who to see.”

“Relax Andrea, Sally is bluffing, she not capable of leaving her home universe. As for who to see. Let me tell you about both sides in this conflict. Then you can decide for yourself. “

“Before you begin Stanley there something I want to know. Do these other mini goddess have the same powers? I mean are they my equals?”

Stanley Charm looked a bit uncomfortable with Andrea question. It was almost a minute before he answered.

“No. Paula has similar abilities, but their weaker than yours. Sasha and Clarissa have the basic mini goddess abilities, plus anything they asked for from Mr. G.”

“What did you ask for?” Andrea asked.

“I told him, “I really like to be able to manipulate my own height between 2 and 30 cm.’ Speaking of which , I should test that out now.”

Clarissa then began to shrink, reaching two cm in height in seconds. Then she began to grow, rapidly reaching 30 cm. which was the limit of her size.

“This is cool. I wondered if he granted my other request.”

“Which is?” Andrea asked.

“I asked for the ability to temporarily reduce normal sized people to my size and/or temporally enlarge SW to normal size.”

“How about you Sasha?”

“I didn’t ask for anything special. All I did was answer  the questions on the form. Describing my appearance, personally, desired size range.”

“He offered you a range?”

“Well actually he didn’t.  Under the size range I put down anywhere from 2 inches to a millimeter. That doesn’t mean I can control my size. Does it?”

“You probably can. But please wait until my presentation to show off. After all you got all of eternity. Now without further ado I present a brief history of GTS and  SW-space, with bits of Wishbone History thrown in.”

The holo projector came to life, showing hundreds of little spheres, the majority being red, most of the rest blue the blue being more patchy then the red. Although along a wide front, the two were mixing.

“What you looking at, is an image of GTS-space and SW-space. GTS-space is red, SW-space is blue. The mixed area are universes being fought over.”

“Excuse me, but did you say universes?”

“Yes Paula I did. Have you ever heard the term multiuniverse?”

“Only in science fiction stories.”

“Please save your questions, to the end. I will start, with a brief history of the GTS-goddess race.”

An image of four GTS-Goddesses appeared. They were of various sizes and races.

“Originally there were only four GTS-Goddesses. Their names are Rose Crusher, Penny, Sonya and Cheryl. They were created directly by Mr. G and have never been Human. This makes them different from the other GTS-goddess. With the exception of Sonya, GTS-Goddess then tended to drift around. Not bothering to rule worlds. As new goddess joined the race this changed. A GTS-council was stet up an empire was born.

 

“I had my first encounter with GTS-Goddess back in 1863, when Gabrielle visited Wishbone.”

An image of a brunette then appeared.

“She was just an ordinary girl when she walked in the door. I still remember admiring her brown curls. I liked her, but she didn’t like me. For I am or was anyway a Yankee from Massachusetts , she a farm girl from Virginia. She felt people like me didn’t belong in the CSA (confederate states of America). Anyway she was worried, about how the war with the USA was going. And she wanted to help. She wished to become a goddess, so she could defeat the union armies. The day after she visited my restaurant, she became a 1200 foot goddess. To this day she calls herself ‘the goddess that won the war’.”

 

Gabrielle was the first of 18 women to become GTS-Goddess via Wishbone. The most common method of becoming a GTS-Goddess is be recruited by either Mr. G himself or through an outside agency like the doomsday society. In some worlds contests and lotteries were held where the winner became a GTS-Goddess. Michelle one of the most powerful of the GTS-goddess became a GTS-Goddess because she won the jackpot in lotto-GTS.

I say she one of the most powerful, because she has the ability to change her size. She used to have unlimited growth potential, but Mr. G later limited her range from 500 feet to ten thousand miles. So Sally could become the largest goddess in the multiuniverse.

 

It wasn’t until the later half of the 20th century that the GTS-Goddess numbers began to boom going from 120 in 1950 to 790 by the year 2000.

 

As some of you already know, not all GTS-goddess are created equal. They range greatly in size and ability. While all GTS-Goddess are immortal and shrink proof some have the ability to travel through time and space while others are kissers. They turn people into pets by kissing them.”

“What do you mean by pets?”

“I said no questions until the end.” When Stanley noticed the stares the mini goddess gave him. He broke down.

“When a kisser kisses a Human she gains complete control over his and her body. Most kissers enlarge their pets to 100-300 feet so they can help in the administration of GTS-space. More recently they have been used in the fighting. While there are only four known kissers whose names are Pamela, Michelle (yes the same one mentioned above), Sonya and Wendy. They have thousands of pets. “

 

A huge chart then appeared on the table. There where hundreds of dots, each showing the name of a goddess and her height.

“GTS-goddesses can very greatly in size. As you can see from the chart, most GTS-goddess, are between 500 feet and a mile in height with a fair number, between the one to ten mile mark. A few goddesses are in the tens of miles range. At the top of the chart is Sally, with Jessica a distant second at 600,000 miles in length. “

 

“With dealing with GTS-goddess you should kept their allies in mind. They have strong dealing with Sizechangers, one of the subject races of the Masterchemi. Sizechangers have the ability to not only change their own size, but the size of others and objects. There other main allies consist of non goddess giantess. These giantess often became friends with the GTS-goddess. The giantess even ruled worlds for the GTS-goddess. That way, the number of world under GTS-control could exceed the number of GTS-Goddess. When the war started 20 worlds in GTS-space were ruled by giantess not goddess. This led to trouble, for the giantesses are vulnerable.”

 

“I regret, Wishbone played a role in starting the war. Back in the year 1998 shortly after we left Katie’s world. We arrived on a world called GTS-456. Which at the time was ruled by a 2000 foot giantess named Patty. Just before we arrived, Patty visited a place called Centerville Nova Scotia where she murdered, Charles Hillman wife. Later that day, Charles went to Wishbone and wished that ‘Patty would shrink down to the size of a doll. So people can toy with her.’ After she shrank, she was then put on trail, found guilty of crimes against humanity, handed over to people who hated her. And well she eventually got killed off by a little girl.

 

The SW of SW-space saw an opportunity in GTS-456. A world where people hated giantess. They welcomed doll sized woman with open arms. Soon GTS-456 became SW-151, much to the GTS-Goddess horror, for it opened up a hole in their space.”

The map reappeared, a blinking dot showed the location of GTS-456. It was well within GTS-space.

“Dolly Hitler the leader of SW-space then made a claim to the universes between SW-151 and the rest of SW-space. The GTS-goddess refused. So Dolly Hitler declared war on them. I’m getting tried, any questions. Any questions, before I go for a coffee?”

Andrea: “I have two questions, how long have you been running Wishbone and why doesn’t somebody wish away the GTS-goddess?”

Stanley: I took over Wishbone in 1858. As for your second question, GTS-goddess are protected against spells that shrink them or turn them into mortals.”

Sasha: “What would happen if someone asked to fight a GTS-Goddess on equal terms?”

Stanley: “Just a case has already happened. Back in 1996, Alexandria wished to meet Cheryl on equal terms. The next day Alexandria found herself, Cheryl’s equal, in size and power. Not what she hopped for, for she spent years fighting goddess and then to become one. “

Paula: “Is there a place, where we can find more information on individual GTS-Goddess?”

Stanley: “Well there are several guide books on the market that feature individual goddess. Anyway I really need a break. When I come back I’ll tell you about SW-space and Dolly Hitler.”

 

Meanwhile, a few hundred miles away Gabrielle was going on a rampage. She was 1200 feet of doom. She hated Yankees and was killing as many as possible.

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 8 by Mr_G

Chapter eight

 

Paul Bosman looked up at Gabrielle in terror. He tried to figure out why she was wearing a confederate army uniform that looked like it came from the civil war.

“Why do these giantess pick on New England?” he wondered.  Gabrielle then noticed Paul.

Instead of crushing him, with her boots like she did the others she took an enormous flag pole, with the star and bars flag and planted it right on top of him, crushing him to a red pulp.

 

Gabrielle could sense the presence of Andrea and the other mini goddesses but was having too much fun, killing off the locals to go after her. Gabrielle reasoned that by killing people, she was killing off potential mini goddesses.

 

Back at Wishbone, Paula was trying to materialize a Coke. She produced the beverage, but forgot to make a can or glass to put it in. Having no where to go the Coke went all over Paula’s hands. Andrea and the other goddess started to laugh.

“This isn’t funny.”

“Sure it is.” Andrea expression suddenly went from happy to alarmed.

“What’s wrong?” Sasha asked.

“Do you sense that?”

“A GTS-Goddess on a killing spree. We sure do.”

“It’s time for battle. Let’s go mini goddess.” Andrea cried.

“Um if you don’t mind I’ll stay behind, for the lecture.”

Andrea was about to protest Paula decision, but then realized Paula probably wasn’t ready for battle yet anyway.

“Fine stay behind. But in the future do your fair share.”

“I am doing my part. I’ll find out info we need to know on SW-space and Dolly Hitler.”

Andrea , Sasha and Clarissa then left just as Stanley Charm came back.

“Is there something wrong with my breath?” Stanley asked.

“No. There off to fight a GTS-Goddess. Please continue with your presentation.

 

Panic had hit the town of Nasha, New Hampshire. People had heard about the destruction of towns and cities to their south. There were doing their best to flee, but the roads out of town were jammed and Gabrielle was approaching fast. Then the mini goddess arrived on the scene.

Sasha: “Wow she looks intimidating.”

Clarissa: “Anyone got a plan?”

Andrea: “Get her to go after us instead of the locals. With luck we can lead her away from civilization.”

Sasha: “Then what? GTS-goddess are immortal. How do you defeat an enemy you can’t kill?”

Andrea: “One problem at a time. Let’s stop her from killing Humans first. Follow me”

 

Andrea then positioned herself, right in Gabrielle path.

“I bet you can’t catch me.” Andrea cried.

Gabrielle turned around the mini goddess had come to her.  She made a grab for Andrea, but Andrea teleported herself out of the way.

“Hey, GTS-Goddess, is your taste in fashion, stuck in the 19th century or do you prefer the fashion of  losers.” Sasha teased. Gabrielle was outraged.

“Do you know who I am?”

Andrea then read Gabrielle mind, and was surprised at what she found.

“Your Gabrielle, the goddess that won the war for the south.”

“I prefer the term CSA. I defeated the armies of the union.  I personally killed off Generals Ulysses S. Grant and William T. Sherman. Along with their evil president Abraham Lincoln. I brought the states of Maryland, Delaware, Kentucky and Missouri into the Confederacy.  I even removed Washington D.C. itself from Confederate soil. That’s only some of my achievements. You don’t have a chance of defeating me. What do you have to say now?”

“We will stop you.” Andrea vowed.

 

Back at the restaurant, Stanley Charm was getting into his history of SW-space.

“For most of their history, shrunken women have been divided and powerless. Isolated in their various universes, they were unaware of their potential. Instead they were content to be the pet/salves of men and normal sized women.

 

This started to change around, the 1970’s when a few brave women, started to defend themselves. They had some limited success, but things really started to move, when Dolly Hitler arrived on the scene.

 

Dolly was just another teenager, until the year 1988. That when the Doll makers captured and shrank her.”

“The who?”

Doll makers. They are a bunch of people who use potions and shrink rays to turn woman into living dolls, for their pleasure centers. Groups like them exist in much of SW-space. Anyway, back to Dolly. Dolly refused to act like a normal SW. She planned and schemed. I don’t know the details but some how she hold of trans dimensional transport technology. She soon saw the potential shrunken woman had. Dolly is a born politician, she managed to make most of the shrunken women recognize her as leader. They few who argued were destroyed. Not content with ruling over other shrunken people, she starting to train her fellow SW. Turning them into armies.

 

At first people refused to take Dolly Hitler seriously. Figuring what harm could a bunch of doll sized ladies do? The laugher stopped, when the Sizerchangers started to provide Dolly troops with working doll sized weapons.  The normal sized people were a little worried, but figured they would prevail in the end. They might of won, if it was for the Ray dealers.

That’s not there real name of course, but that what’s everyone calls them. They provided Dolly Hitler with Shrink rays. By 1996 Dolly and her armies dominated SW-space.”

“I got a question. Do the SW have access to growth rays. I mean can they grow to normal size if they wanted to?”

“They probably have access to growth technology. But the key to SW success has been their smallness. Normal sized people don’t take them seriously, until it’s too late. I even heard of cases where the SW lets the man thinks he in control while she secretly manipulates him. 

 

Not all SW are in Dolly’s armies. A few are entertainers. The most famous are the Mice Girls.”

An image of four lovely ladies appeared on the table. Barbara had dark skin and jet black hair, Faith had white skin and blond hair, Holly had tanned skin and brown hair, while Hilda was a redhead.

“The Mice Girls spend their time touring the various worlds of SW-space. Most recently they have keeping up moral along SW supporters.”

Paula was getting bored. The Mice Girls intrigued her. She felt a growing desire to see them.

“Do you have any…” Paula vanished right before his eyes.

“Questions?”

 

The Mice Girls were playing their latest hit song “I feel safe in the palm in your hand” in front of a live audience of SW and normal sized supporters. Things were going great until Paula appeared on stage totally disrupting the performance.

“Who the hell are you? Faith asked.

“OPPS . I mean my name is Paula. I didn’t mean to materialize on stage with you.” Paula was surprised she had to look down at the mice girls for they were between four to five inches in height. In embarrassment she got off the stage. Security was about to have a word with Paula. But then Heather showed up. Heather is a 60 foot giantess and she didn’t look happy.

 

“You won’t escape this time Mice Girls.” Heather cried.

“Leave them alone.”

The crowd and Heather were stunned.  Was this stranger nuts?

“And why should I listen to you?”

“Because I am Paula the mini goddess. You’re no match for a goddess.”

Heather was about to object. When a voice said;

“She right Heather. Were no match for that little mini goddess.”

Paula turned to the source of the voice, and was surprised to find it attached to a 200 foot giantess. Who was actually smiling. Paula was worried, something was wrong here.

“My name is Betty. I maybe be a pet, but I bet my owner is more than a match for you. “ Betty  then stepped aside, her spot was taken up by a 2000 foot GTS-Goddess with red hair.

“I am Wendy the GTS-Goddess. Am I, a match for you?”

Paula didn’t know what to do. Then another GTS-goddess showed up and said;

“Hi, can I watch the fun?”

Paula turned and her heart sank. She recognized the GTS-Goddess that had just spoken from the briefing at Wishbone. 

 

 “Sure Michelle. Let’s find out what’s this mini goddess is made of.” Wendy then turned her attention on Paula.

Paula was split, part of her wanted to be elsewhere, but she didn’t want to abandon the Mice Girls or the crowd the came to watch them. Speaking of which, many of the people in the crowd, started to sneak away. Others realizing they couldn’t get away fast enough went the fighting started, decided to stay put. Security feeling desperate called in their emergency backup.

 

Gathering up all her courage, Paula made a sword. She then stabbed Wendy big toe. Wendy laughed.

“That’s the best you can do? It’s my turn now.” But before Wendy could act the Giantess exterminators showed up, with Anti-Giantess missiles

 

Anti-Giantess missiles are the size of a small car and are launched from a missile launcher. Six missiles went flying when the giantess came within range. One missile cut Heather body in two, an other blew her hit to bits. Her body crushed several SW to death, including two of the Mice Girls. One struck Betty in the side, while the rest were wasted on the GTS-goddess.

 

Wendy was mad. How dare these people interfere in a Goddess to goddess confrontation. Ignoring Paula she set her sights on the Giantess Exterminators.

 

Michelle was shocked to see Heather die. She knew Heather was mortal, but she never dreamt she would die this way. A great rage started to build with her.

 

Chaos reigned as Wendy stepped on people so she could reach the Giantess Exterminators. Paula watched in helpless frustration as people were crushed to death. She knew she couldn’t save any normal sized people (they were too big for her) but could she save a shrunken women or two? Paula felt she had to try.

 

Another round of anti giantess missiles was fired, as Wendy started crushing the launchers. One of the missiles crashed into Michelle right eye, causing her great pain.

Wendy had crushed two launchers, when she heard Michelle cry out. She turned around, and saw that Michelle was getting very pissed off., and growing fast.

“Come on Betty, let get to a safe distance.”

“I’m hurt. Can you please heal me.” Wendy then pointed to the wound on her side, which was still bleeding.

“Later, right now we have to go.” Wendy picked up Betty and ran.

 

Subconsciously Michelle increased her height from hundreds of feet to thousands of feet. If one looked closely, one could see smoke coming out of her ears.

 

Away from the battle a crowd started to form. A crowd that cheered when they saw Wendy running away. They even put up a big sign saying;

 “Go Giantess Exterminators go”

 

This was the last straw for Michelle.

“FOR SUPORTING THE MICE GIRLS AND FOR HAVING THE NERVE TO ATTACK ME. I SENTENCE YOU TO OBLIVION.”

Michelle’s height was now ten miles and growing. She scooped up the entire concert site and the surrounding country side for miles around.

 

Wendy could feel the ground rise beneath her. She put on another burst of speed, and then found her self falling. She managed to land on her feet. When she looked back, she saw, that Michelle had taken a piece of Earth the size of a small state.

 

Michelle, her height now a thousand miles, stopped growing. She took the land and people in her hands, and squished it into a big ball. Upping her size to 1500 miles she then threw the ball into deep space.

 

Wendy decided it was time to heal Betty. She began to heal Betty body. Soon the wound was no more.

Michelle her height now down to 2000 feet came up to Wendy.

“Are you ok?”

“You could I given me a little more time to get out of the way. I almost got taken way with the Humans and SW.”

“Sorry. Hey speaking of SW, I think I got that mini goddess pest.”

“I hope so Michelle. I hope so.”

 

Meanwhile the confrontation, between Gabrielle and the other mini goddess had resulted in a stalemate. Nether side could hurt the other. Instead Gabrielle resumed her killing of the locals. While Andrea, Clarissa and Sasha tried to save as many people as they could.

 

Mr. And Mrs. Hick watched Gabrielle get closer and closer. A sense of pride made them stay in their home.

Andrea and friends materialized in front of the Hicks.

“Who are you folks?” Mrs. Hicks asked.

“We are mini goddess. We are here to rescue you.”

“You little things.? Your nothing but helpless doll sized women.” Mr. Hick burst of laughing. This got Clarissa pissed off.

“Helpless are we? Take that.” Clarissa then shrank Mr. Hick to her size.

Seeing that they were running out of time Andrea and Sasha took Mrs Hicks and teleported her out of the house while Clarissa took care of the protesting Mr. Hicks.

 

A safe distance away, the mini goddess and the Hicks materialized.

“Restore me to my proper size, right now.” Mr. Hicks demanded.

“I can’t.” Clarissa replied.

“Is he going to be doll sized forever?” Mrs. Hicks asked.

“No. Only for a day or two.”

“You people, play favourites. You shrink me, but leave my wife alone.”

“I’m sorry sir, but were having a rough time. “ Andrea looked around her. They were only saving a fraction of the people in Gabrielle path.

“Come on Goddess lets try to save a few more.” Andrea and the other goddess then vanished. Mrs. Hick looked down at her husband and said;

“You know honey this would be a good time for you to learn some manners.”

 

To be continued

 

 

Chapter 9 by Mr_G
Chapter nine  

Mabel looked at her tormentors in dismay. Her tormentors were the SW Andrea rescued from the Shrinkers.  But a Sizerchanger showed up and shrank her. To add insult to injury, the  Sizechanger then turned  her former charges into normal size women, with the exception of Clara, whose size was increased to six foot four. Now they were treating her like a doll.

“Please don’t hurt me. I’m going to be rich, once I cash in my lotto ticket. I get you anything you want.”

“You’re too small to cash in a lotto ticket.” They responded.

Mabel then turned to the Sizechanger that had shrank her.

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“You weren’t relating to these shrunken women. So I shrank you to a size of a doll and enlarged your former charges to normal size. So you can experience the relationship between normal and doll sized women from the opposite end.”

“I never hurt these women.”

Mabel then found herself being picked up by Grace.

“Liked being picked up against your will?”

“No.”

“You used to do it to us all the time.” Grace then began to squeeze Mabel.

“Careful we don’t want to kill her.”

“I’m not killing her. I am giving her a lesson in being helpless.”

 

Meanwhile a trans dimensional rift opened up in Mabel’s living room. Three figures emerged. One was Paula, the other two were Barbara and Faith. Paula looked around. She was trying to reach Andrea but she was no where in sight.

 

Instead there were four women gathered around something. Two were tall red heads, six foot four and six feet respectably. A blond and brunette who seemed to be holding something, made up the rest of the crowd.

“Has anyone seen Andrea?” Paula asked.

All the normal sized turned to face Paula. Paula then noticed the doll sized woman in the brunette’s hand. The normal sized people, were surprised to see Paula and company. One of the redheads got excited at the sight of Barbara and Faith.

“Mice Girls. I’m one of your biggest fans.” Then the red head paused.

“Where are the rest of you. And who she?”

“Holly and Hilda got wiped out in an Giantess attack. Although it was worth it to see Heather die. We might have perished as well if it weren’t for Paula here.” Barbara paused.

“If you know mind me asking who are you.?”

“I am Martha. A Sizechanger. I came to this house seeking the mini goddess. But she wasn’t home. Instead I found three SW women being abused by a normal sized woman. “That a l…” Grace then forced Mabel into silence.

“I want to hear what she has to say.” Paula then teleported herself  on top of Grace’s hand.

“How did you do that?” Grace asked.

“It’s part of my mini goddess abilities.” Paula then turned to Mabel.

“You were saying?”

“Not so fast. There is only one mini goddess, and her name is Andrea.”

“Martha, your information is out of date. There are four mini goddess that I know about. Myself, Andrea, Sasha and Clarissa.”

“Oh Really? Then you’re going to have to prove it.” Martha then tried to shrink Paula, but had no luck.

“My apologies. You really are a mini goddess. This complicates my mission.”

“Just because you can’t shrink her you believe her claims? I show you what I think of women who call themselves mini goddess.” Clara then garbed Paula and placed her on the floor. Then she placed her foot on Paula, and then stomped down hard.

When Clara lifted up her foot she was surprised to see that Paula was still alive and wearing a gas mask.

“When was the last time you washed your feet?” Paula asked.

“This can’t be.” Clara cried.

“It is. Now where were we? Oh yes that SW the brunette is holding, I want to know what she wanted to say.”

Grace reluctantly let Mabel go.

“Thank you Paula. My name is Mabel. I was a normal sized woman, until Martha showed up. I did not abuse these shrunken women. I might have treated them a little rough at times. But hey I only dealt with SW for a few weeks. “

“Your saying these folks are SW?” Paula couldn’t get the disbelief out of her voice.

“They were until Martha showed up. Grace the woman, who was holding me used to be doll sized. The same is true for Hilary. She’s the blond. Clara the women who tried to kill you, used to be only two inches tall.”

Paula turned to Martha and asked;

“Is this true?”

“Yes it is. I should tell you about my mission. I was asked by my masters the Masterchemi, to enter talks with the Mini goddess. Work out some sort of deal between our races. But the fact there more than one mini goddess, makes things complicated. I suppose I can deal with you for now.”

“Well I should wait for the other mini goddess to show up before making any major deals. But there is something you can do for me.”

“What’s that?”

“Can you turn Clara back into a SW? For trying to kill me I think she lost the right to be normal sized.”

Martha thought about it for a moment. Then she began to shrink Clara.

“Nooo. I want to be tall. “ Clara cried as the inches melted away.

Inch by inch, foot by foot Clara shrank. Within five minutes she had shrank to two inches in height.

Hilary and Grace started shivering in fear.

“Are we next?” They asked.

 

Before Martha could respond Andrea, Sasha and Clarissa showed up.  Andrea was confused. Within a day her home had been turned upside down.

“What going on around here?” she asked.

 

After Andrea was brought up to speed, Paula asked how their fight with the GTS-goddess went.

“Gabrielle is still undefeated. The only reason why were here, is because she left this world on her own accord.”

“Excuse me. But what is become of us?” Barbara asked.

“You’re free to go where ever you want. I can take back to the world where you can from, if you want.”

“I doubt if those goddess left anything to go back to.”

 

“Excuse me.”

“What is it Mabel.”

“Can you ask Martha to grow be back to my original size. She listens to mini goddess.”

Andrea thought about it. Then asked Martha how long she was going to hang around.

“It depends on how our talks go. Probably for a day or two.”

“In that case can you restore Mabel’s size in the mourning?”

“I can do it right now if you want.”

“No I want her small for a while longer. In the meantime let’s head for the guest room we can talk there. “

“You can’t leave me like this.” Mabel cried.

“It’s just for one night. Besides you got other SW for company and Hilary and Grace are around if you get into trouble.”

“Andrea its Hilary and Grace I’m worried about.” But Andrea keep on walking.

 

Meanwhile, Michelle was bragging on how she took care of that mini goddess. She even asked permission, to after the other mini goddess. But the GTS council refused. Pointing out that over a hundred worlds in GTS-space had either been invaded or were in rebellion against the GTS-goddess. Until the situation was under control, mini goddesses were being put on the back burner.

 

Things would have been fine if Dolores did not show just then. Dolores was jealous of Michelle’s size changing ability. And she just got an intelligence report that would take Michelle down a peg or two. With gee she handed a copy to Michelle.

Michelle’s eyes opened wide in shock. Not only did Paula get away, but that bitch even managed to rescue two of the hated (by giantess) Mice Girls.

Thoughts of vengeance began to fill Michelle’s head.

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 10 by Mr_G
Chapter ten 

Thousands upon thousands of Dolly Hitler’s solders covered the ground. They formed a living moving carpet of marching doll like figures.  Every second one armed with a shrink gun, the rest with machine guns.

 

On either side of the SW were their normal sized solders, men and women who were loyal to SW-Space and main purpose to fight their opposite number, Normal sized people who supported the GTS-Goddess and their army of pets.

 

The pets being giantess in the 100-300 foot range towered over the other combatants at the start of the battle. But then the SW began to fire their shrink guns a thousand at a time shrinking everything in their way. Then they would mow down the newly shrunk with machine gun fire.

GTS pets and their supporters managed to fight back, but the cost was high. Within twenty minutes, about half of the giantess had been shrunk and shot to pieces while their supporters where down to ten percent of their original number. In comparison the SW had lost 100,000 of their army of a million troops.

General Evan and the other giantess began to retreat. They would rather face the wrath of the GTS-Goddess Masters than be shrunk by the SW army.

 

Gabrielle and Pamela then arrived on the scene. They were surprised to see the giantess in retreat. They decided to investigate.

“General Evan what in the multiuniverse is going on?” Pamela asked.

“We’re being exterminated. They got hundreds of thousands of troops and their pushing us back. I ordered a strategic withdrawal, until we can plan a effective counterattack.”

“Stand aside. I’ll turn the tide of battle.” Gabrielle cried.

“I can wipe them out in a few steps. It’s better that I crush them.” Pamela then waited for Gabrielle response.”

“We need to show them that even a normal size GTS-Goddess can beat them. I’ll have that army on the run within ten minutes.”

“I hold you to that promise. If you fail I’ll join the battle and take credit for the victory.”

“It’s a deal. Start the clock.” Gabrielle then ran toward the advancing SW army.

 

Rita wasn’t alarmed when the two new figures appeared on the horizon. They were larger than any of the giantess they had faced before, but they there was nothing their shrink guns couldn’t handle. So when the smaller of the two figures approached, Rita continued to advance.

Two minutes later, her confidence at turned into confusion, Their shrink guns had shrunk the goddess uniform to shreds but the goddess herself kept on marching and stomping.  Rita saw the foot coming, and fired her shrink gun at the approaching foot. She might as well fired a flash light at the goddess for all the good it did.

“God help me.” She cried as Gabrielle’s foot crushed Rita and 20 thousand of her companions with seconds.

 

Gabrielle was getting mad. Not only did those soldiers ruin her favourite boots and uniform. They were just standing there. Despite the fact they lost thousands, every time Gabrielle, moved her feet. With just over two minutes before her deadline ran out, Gabrielle began to worry. It was time for a strategy change.

“Listen up SW. I will SPARE the lives of those who retreat now. Those who refused to retreat I will crush.”

 

This woke up, the SW who had been stunned by Gabrielle invulnerability to their shrink rays. The vast majority decided to retreat with only a few hundred press on their attack.

 

Pamela watched the SW retreat. Gabrielle had won the bet by lying.

“Hey Gabrielle. You lied. We can’t spare their lives.”

“But they don’t know that.  Besides I could not bear to give victory to you.”

“Gabrielle. When are you going to learn, that people of African descent are NOT

an inferior race.”

“They are back in the CSA. It’s ow. “ Gabrielle then noticed that her legs and lower torso was covered with SW doing their best to kill her. She angrily wiped them off while Pamela laughed.

 

While all this was going on, Barbara & Faith, the two remaining Mice Girls were watching television with Mabel trying to get control of the remote.

“Come on, it’s my TV. I should get to pick what we watch.”

“But there two of us and only one of you. You’re outvoted.”

“They got you out voted Mabel.”

“Fine, I feel like a snack anyway.” Mabel then got up and left.

 

Mabel had the urge for a snack. She knew about a candy bar, on top of the kitchen counter. She made her way to the kitchen.  Then she realized the counter was no longer in reach. It was 19 feet above her head (on her scale). Mabel began to climb up the wall. It was a slow climb but she managed to make it. Once she reached the top, the candy bar was in sight. She ran toward it, but just before she reached it a hand picked it up.

“Are you looking for this?” Hilary asked.

“Come on. Please share.”

“Jump for it Mabel.”

Mabel trying to reach the bar, but Hilary was holding it a foot off the counter top. Mabel could not jump that high. Hilary was laughing her head off at Mabel’s efforts. Then to add insult to injury she ate the bar, right in front of Mabel.

“That was good beyond words. Too bad, you couldn’t have any.”

“I’m going to tell Andrea what you did.”

“There nothing she can do about it.”

 

Back in the living room…

“Welcome to Dirt Diggers. I’m your host Wayne Scumbag. On tonight’s show, I have Polly Smith, a prominent Sizechanger…”

“Not her. She is pure mischief.”

“Barbara we are trying to watch the show.”

“So Polly, what dirt to you have for us tonight?”

“Well Wayne. I’m here to tell the multiuniverse that the Sizechangers have made an alliance, with the mini goddess. We will deal with them from now on, and cancel our relations with the GTS-goddess.”

 

“Is she mad? The mere suggestion of braking off relations with the GTS-goddesses is enough to cause an incident.”

“We need to find out the truth. Lets find Martha.” Both Mice Girls got up to look for the room in which Martha was meeting with the mini goddess.

 

Martha was in the middle of talks, when her portable phone rang.

“Excuse me a moment mini goddess. I got to answer my phone”

Stepping out of the room, Martha answered her phone.

“Martha here what’s up?”

“This is Wayne Scumbag of Dirt Diggers. Is it true you made a deal with Andrea and the other mini goddess?”

“Were getting close but the details hasn’t been worked out yet. Why would you rotten show, be interested?”

“Polly Smith said a deal was already worked out. A deal that favours mini goddess over GTS-goddess.”

“Polly Smith is prankster. This is one of her pranks. Goodbye Mr. Scumbag.”

 

“Is there something wrong?” Andrea asked.

“Nothing to worry about folks. It’s just a bad TV talk show host.”

 

The end for now

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1563