The Orb by Eddy Cobb
Summary:

An impenetrable orb engulfs a large chunk of northern Illinois and no one on the outside had any idea of what happened within until they found a message, in the form of a recording, from Ben Westmen.

 This is that message.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Categories: Adventure, Butt, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, New World Order, Toilet, Slave, Violent, Vore, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 10949 Read: 41025 Published: December 24 2009 Updated: January 11 2010
Story Notes:
This is my first ever non-shrinking story so please let me know what you think. All critiques are welcome good or bad.

1. June 5, 2010 by Eddy Cobb

2. June 7, 2010 by Eddy Cobb

3. June 11, 2010 by Eddy Cobb

4. June 14, 2010 by Eddy Cobb

5. June 15, 2010 by Eddy Cobb

June 5, 2010 by Eddy Cobb
This recording was found in a metal lock box along with the research of Dr. Benjamin Westmen in a storm drain just inside the disaster zone on August 14, 2010

June 5, 2010



   I'm not sure if this recording will ever be found but I have to at least try to let the world know what happened to us inside the orb. I've been telling myself that you people on the other side of the barrier are trying your best to get us out and it gives me hope, I mean I'm not the smartest guy in the world, maybe you guys can think of something that we haven't already tried but realistically, chances are by the time this is over we'll all be gone without a trace and no one will know where we went. I guess I should start by telling you who I am.

   My name is Ben Westmen. I lived in the north suburbs of Chicago in Elmhurst. I have a beautiful wife, Jandra, and three beautiful daughters, Mika, our oldest at two and the twins Sasha and Tasha are nine months old. I had a nice house, a dog, a great job and two cars in the garage. On June fifth I got home from work around five. I came in the house, hugged Mika and tickled the twin's bellies and kissed my wife and then I stepped out back to warm up the grill. At the time I was the head of research on a project to develop engines for inter stellar travel so not to blow my own horn but I'm a pretty smart guy. Thats probably why the resistance voted for me to lead them although I obviously haven't done a good job as most of them are dead now. I'll get into the rebelion in a bit but first let me tell you about my wife. 

   My wife and daughters all have the exact same deep auburn hair and the brightest blue eyes you've ever seen. Seriously their eyes are so bright blue that they don't seem human and theres a really good reason for that, they aren't. My wife is an alien from a planet called Amaterra four and my daughters are half alien. Keep in mind when I tell you this next part that I'm not bragging, I just think its important because if any of you guys have wives with the same deep auburn hair and bright blue eyes as my wife and daughters, you can look out for some of the character traits that are common among her race and maybe have a bit of warning and a better chance to avoid this then we did.

   My wife is really aggressive, sexually. I mean she gets really disagreeable if she doesn't get at least three hours of it a day, and when I say disagreeable I mean violently disagreeable, one time I told her I was too tired and she started screaming at me about her needs not being met, slapped me across the face, kneed me in the jewels, knocked me on the floor, Pulled up her skirt and sat on my face telling me that I wasn't getting up until she was satisfied, You would be surprised at how strong they are, even when they are our size but I'm not even thirty yet and she is still, even now, the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen so I did my best to please her even if it meant most of the three hours was just me going down on her.

   My wife and I met at a coffee shop down the street from my lab while I was on my lunch break. I was sitting alone going through research on my lap top and she just came over and sat at my table and sipped her latte staring at me with this huge smile on her face until I said hello. We talked for over two hours and she was so Intoxicating that I didn't realises that I had gone over my lunch hour by an hour and a half so when I looked at my watch I jumped up and told her that I had to go but she grabbed me by the arm and asked how I was supposed to take her to dinner without her phone number as she stuffed a napkin in my pocket making a point of stuffing it as deep in as she could. I couldn't believe that a girl this pretty was that interested in a geek like me but it was all just a ruse. She was only into me because she was assigned, by her commander, to watch my work.

   We dated for almost a year and after a while she really did fall in love with me. How can I be sure? Well if she didn't really love me I wouldn't be here telling you this right now. I would be under her giant foot being crushed and wishing i were dead. She had been on Earth for thirty two years before we met, Though she didn't look a day over twenty, and it made her sympathetic toward us. She had made friends and after she met me and we fell in love she would have been content to stay here and live out her life as a human. After three years together she insisted that we get married and made me swear to her that no matter what I would never leave her. Two years later Mika was born and everting was wonderfull. Two months after Mika was born Jandra was pregnant with the twins. I didn't know it at the time and I hate to have to admit it now but I am at least partially responsible for this whole thing. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

   Back to June fifth. As the coals heated up and Jandra was walking toward me with a pair of fillets and two potatoes wrapped in foil on a platter, the sky suddenly grew dark. I looked up to see a huge cloud forming to the south east of my house. The cloud expanded out in all directions and settled to the ground so fast that I couldn't believe that it could be even remotely natural. I saw Jandra drop the platter as she was staring at the sky with a look of terror on her face and just before the fog became too thick for me to she her less then ten feet away from me  I ran to her and pulled her into the house, asked her if she was OK and picked up the remote to turn on the news to see what was going on. Then the ground started to shake and the lights flickered. Then everything became completely still and silent. It seemed like the calm would last forever and then I heard the loudest noise I had ever heard. It sounded like a thousand car wrecks all at once and then there was a deafening bang that shook my house so bad that Jandra and I both fell to the floor just before all of the windows on the north side of the house were blown out sending glass everywhere. I checked to see that my wife was OK and then ran up the stairs to get our children. As I reached the top of the stairs I could hear all of my girls screaming and crying. I thanked god that their rooms were on the south wall of the house and there was no broken glass to be seen. I picked up Mika and Tasha one by one and put them in the crib with Sasha and then covered the whole crib with a thick blanket.

   I turned around to get the twin's car seats from the livingroom to find Jandra crying and telling me that she was sorry. I started to tell her that everything was going to be OK until I looked down the hall through our bedroom out of the broken window on the north wall of the house to see that my neighbor's house was gone. I ran to the broken window and looked out. the gigantic trench started right where my neighbors house was and went across for about the length of a football field and went of to both the east and west further then I could see and it didn't seem to have a bottom. My neighbors names were Ted and Brandy Martin and they had four kids. I couldn't believe that they were gone. I thought about how just twenty minutes before it all started I was in my yard and Ted was telling me, over the fence, that his eleven year old son had just made the honor role and I fell to my knees and started to cry. Jandra came up behind me and fell over my back, hugging me and apologising. A few minutes later sadness became anger and I had to know what was going on so I got up and went down stairs and picked up the remote and clicked the TV on.

   I didn't have to flip a single channel as it was on all of them. The news was showing a satellite picture of the midwestern United States. Over Chicago, all of the surrounding suburbs and Half of Lake Michigan was an enormous dome. I looked on in terror as the reporter spoke of the rest of the huge trench that the dome had made when it seemingly appeared out of nowhere. He said that it was eighty miles in diameter and three thousand feet high. He seemed so callous about the whole thing that I wished that he were here so I could punch him in the face. Then the screen turned to static but I was too consumed by the realisation that every person that was within the area of the trench was just gone to notice and it sent me into shock. My ears seemed to stop working and my legs turned to jelly. 

   I'm not really sure just how long I was catatonic but it wasn't until I felt Jandra hugging me again that I snapped back to reality. Her touch and the sound of her crying reminded me that my family needed me to be strong right now So I picked myself up and hugged her back. She kept saying that she was sorry and that it was all her fault. I told her that that was ridiculous and asked her what the hell she was talking about. She told me that this was the procedure. That aliens were here to enslave or kill everyone within the orb. I asked her how she could possibly know that and thats when she told me that she was one of them.

   Jandra wept as she told me about her being assigned to keep track of me as my research could pose a threat to her fellow Amaterrans. Not that my research could hurt them but if we could get into space they feared that we might be able to escape. She told me that they combed the universe looking for compatible males as the males of their race were long extinct and they needed us to breed and she told me that only when one of her race's females had successfully conceived twins with a potential male did they deem said potential male's DNA strong enough for breeding and start to cull the planet starting with the area of the conception. Then more of their ships would arrive, using gigantic orbs, like the one that is now surrounding most of northern Illinois, to trap everyone inside and slowly cull the whole planet until all were assimilated into their culture or dead. Then some of them would stay behind to recolonize and the planet would be renamed Amaterra and whatever number they were up to at that point. As far as Jandra knew there were seventeen Amaterras and it seems that Earth will become Amaterra eighteen. Thats why I'm hiding my research with this recording. It is imperative that you complete my work and get as many people off the planet as possible or all of our surviving men will be slaves and the few women that they don't kill will become gigantic Amaterrans and our entire history will be lost forever.

   I asked her if she was going to kill me. She told me that she loved me and she wouldn't let them hurt me. I asked her about our daughters. She told me that they would be safe as they were part Amaterran. I took some comfort in that, even if it did mean that they would be raised as Amaterrans, Who concored worlds and enslaved men all around the universe, at least they would live.

   Jandra was still explaining things to me when an incredibly loud female voice boomed down from the sky. It told us that our lives as we knew them were over. That we must except them as our rulers or die and that we had to prove that we would be penitent before them or be executed. Then the voice ordered us to kneel. Jandra told me to kneel and when I didn't she begged me to kneel. Her tone was so urgent that I did as she asked. Over a minute had passed and I started to rise but Jandra pushed me to the floor and sat on my back and told me to wait. About two minutes later a flash of blinding light filled the sky and washed down over us. I didn't know it at the time but my alien wife had just saved my life as the flash had just disintegrated every man that wasn't on his knees.

   A few minutes later four women, all dressed in tight black, what looked like latex, one piece suits with knee high high heeled boots on their feet and belts around their waists with some kind of guns hanging off on their left sides and some sort of devices clipped on their right. Three of them had the same Hair and eye colors as my wife and daughters. The fourth had very pale skin, violet eyes and long green hair. I assumed that she was one of the women that they had assimilated into their culture.

   The green haired girl and two of the others went straight up stairs to retrieve our daughters and the forth walked up to me and asked Jandra if I was the male in question and Jandra told her that I was her mate. The woman seemed a bit put off by the way that Jandra seemed protective of me and told her that she should do it herself handing Jandra a small syringe with some kind of glowing Blue liquid in it. Jandra walked right up to me, stuck it in my neck and told me that she was sorry.

   I immediately felt very groggy and all of my senses seem as if they were barely working. Jandra and the other woman caught me under my arms and dragged me outside. Outside we were joined by the other three women, each with one of my daughters in their arms. The woman holding my left arm just let go and Jandra held on to my right and lowered me gently to the ground. As I lay there on my back, too out of it to move, I watched Jandra pull a device just like the ones that the other women had out of the pocket of her jeans. I watched them all, including my wife press a botton on the devices and before my eyes they all grew until they were about sixty feet tall, clothes and all. Even my daughters grew with them as they held them.

   The most terrifying moment of my life was when Jandra bent down and picked me up, kissed my whole face and started to lower me back down. Unable to hold my own head up I could see that What seemed to me was miles bellow me Jandra had taken off her now car sized ballerina flat and was putting me in it. Once she had my limp body in the shoe I looked up at my wife, she mouthed the words "I'm sorry" and put her foot back in it on top of me.

   I was in total darkness and I felt like I would burst into a bloody mess in Jandra's shoe from the titanic weight of her colossal foot as it crushed me into her insole. Jandra started to walk and I felt the momentum of her foot leaving the ground pressing me further into the bottom of her shoe, then I was overcome by the sensation of falling and suddenly I was being crushed again. As her foot pressed down I couldn't believe that I wasn't dead. Aside from the horrific pain, I felt moisture pooling around me. The insole of her shoe was releasing the footsweat that had been building up all day while she ran around taking care of our children while I was at work. Then my sense of smell came back and I started to gag. Jandra had been wearing these shoes all day without socks. A few of her footsteps steps later the smell and the pain became too much for me and I passed out.
June 7, 2010 by Eddy Cobb
June 7, 2010



   When I woke up I found that I had been washed and dressed in what looked to me like a white one piece leotard and nothing else. I was in a huge white room on a smooth soft white surface that seemed to me to be about a hundred feet long and fifty feet wide. On one end there was a ripple in the surface and behind it a large hill and I realized that I was on a gigantic, neatly made, bed. As I looked around to absorb my surroundings I saw two enormous chairs, a giant table, a mountain sized cabinet and a video screen on the wall as big as the bed I was on. There were two colossal doors on opposite sides of the room. Everything in the room was the same white color. The only thing that made any of it visible were the shadows cast on the surfaces without direct light. The soft white light in the room was coming from the ceiling, the whole ceiling. It was a pretty surreal sight to behold, I felt like I was on a giant sized movie set for some Stanly Kubrick film.

   I walked to the edge of the bed and looked down. It was at least twenty feet down to the floor and I thought that if I jumped breaking my legs would be a best case scenario so I just sat and waited.

   About forty minutes later a straight vertical line appeared right down the middle of one of the doors and then with a swoosh the two sides of the door disappeared into the walls on either side. In walked my now sixty foot tall wife wearing a form fitting but loose sleeveless top that came down to cover half of her rear, some skin tight white latex looking pants that stopped at her calves, a pair of white flats and a white belt around her waist with a gun, like the ones that the women who came to get us had, on her right hip and the strange device that they used to enlarge themselves clipped on the left. The gun and the device were both made of a shiny black metal and my eyes were drawn to them, not only because of their purpose but they were the only things in the room to contrast all that white.

   When Jandra noticed that I was awake she came right over to check on me asking me how I was feeling. What could I say? I wasn't in any pain but how could she expect me to be able to wrap my mind around all of this? I asked her where we were and she told me that we were in her private quarters on the ship. She sat on the bed next to me and I couldn't take my eyes off of her gun. She noticed this and told me that it was called a disintegrator. I asked her what it did and she told me that it fired a beam of radiation that would completely engulf its target then burn its way through from the outside in until all that was left was ash. I asked her why she had it with her now. I'm sure she could see that it terrified me so she told me not to worry and assured me that she would never use it on me. She said that they all had to keep one on them at all times during an invasion.

   I asked her what the other device was and how it made her grow. She explained that it didn’t make her grow but kept her small. The Amaterrans natural size is, on average, around sixty feet tall. The device, the micronizer, was used to shrink them down to our size for infiltration and breading. Once micronized they had to stay within fifty feet of the device or they would return to their regular size. The next thing I know Jandra is sitting on the bed twenty feet away from me and she is back to the five foot nine inch size that she was before her friends had arrived.

   She got to her feet and ran to me, tackling me in a hug. We fell down on the bed and she layed on top of me and started to kiss me. I pushed her off and she started pouting about how she hadn't had sex in two days and I had to ask her just how long I was unconscious. She told me that after I passed out in her shoe I had slept through the sixth and most of the seventh as it was already evening before trying to kiss me again. Again I pushed her off of me and she told me that she could make me if I kept refusing but I tried to distract her with more questions. Finally she gave in and backed off with my agreement that once she had answered all of my questions she could have her way with me. I know that some of you are probably thinking "Oh you poor baby. A beautiful woman wanted to have sex with you. What a bummer." and you might be thinking that it doesn't sound that bad but keep in mind that Jandra is not the norm for her race. Most Amaterrans only reduce their size for conception. The rest of the time they just use their slaves for pleasure at their regular size so unless being manhandled by a giantess while she gets off is what your into then you have to trust me when I say that its not as great as it sounds.

   Jandra basically gave me a brief Amaterran history lesson and I'll do my best to recount for you what she told me. A couple hundred thousand years ago the Amaterrans where all the same size as us. The men were very violent and their world was constantly ravaged by war. The women, who were almost as violent as the men, had, and still have, extremely overactive uterary glands that produce a ferrimone to attract males and if this ferrimone isn't purged, via an orgasm, it will become acidic and start to eat away at their insides eventually killing them. Why don't they just masturbate? you ask. Because the ferrimone in it's liquid form won't leave the female's body unless it has male DNA to grab onto so why doesn't this Ferrimone hurt the men? Once it makes contact with oxygen it is rendered harmless. The only way for it to hurt a man would be for him to be left inside of an Amaterran woman long enough for the ferrimone to turn to gas. Of course by then the man would have suffocated. My wife's sex drive finally made sense to me.

   In Amaterran culture the males were fighters and the females were thinkers. Eventually the males became so focused on fighting amongst each other that they didn't have time to tend to their women's desperate need to expel the lethal ferrimones building up inside of them. The women started to die off while the men fought so they started to tamper with male DNA in an attempt to weed out their insatiable aggression. It worked too well. The men just layed around and ate and slept and when the women tried to have sex with them they just refused. It seemed that they not only got rid of their desire to fight but their desire for everything. The women then tried to force themselves on their men but the men were just to strong so they started to tamper with their own DNA in an attempt to make them stronger but instead of just getting physically stronger they got larger and with each generation they got bigger until they reached the size that they are now.

   With the women so much larger then the men they could make the men do whatever they wanted and the men eventually became their slaves and they loved it but as time went on they realized that at their new sizes it was difficult to use their slaves without hurting them and at first they didn't care and men were dying by the thousands just to amuse the women but then they found a fatal flaw in their plan. They started to notice that all of their children were female. Making their gender that much stronger caused the inherently female embryos to reject the cells needed to make them male. without new males they would all eventually die so they did some more tampering with male DNA and made it so the men were more durable but the damage had been done. There were barely enough men to go around and with new females being born all of the time it wouldn't be long before old age claimed the last of the men leaving the women to die painful deaths. With some more manipulation they managed to extend their life spans form an average of a hundred and ten years to around eight hundred years but this was only a temporary solution as it wouldn't be long before the men were spread too thin to accommodate the growing female population.

   Women started to fight over the few men that were left so they instituted a bonding process that would make it so that once a woman bonded with a man he would be the only man that could satisfy her needs. This kept them from fighting as it rendered a man useless to all but his mate but if each woman was to have her own personal man they would need more men so they went out into space to pillage men from other planets.

   After they concored their fist two planets enslaving all of the men and killing all of the women there were more then enough men to go around and the only males that became mates were the best of the best and the rest were either put to work in labor camps to rebuild their own worlds to accommodate the size of their new rulers, used as food or just killed for entertainment.

   They just barely concored their third planet. What was to become Amaterra four, had put up a good fight. They realized that they weren't as tough as they thought and from then on, at each planet that they took over, they recruited all of the best and brightest females into their ranks and added the local technology to their own.

   Jandra told me that everyone they planed to keep was injected with Amaterran DNA. Thats how their new female recruits became just as big as they were and thats why I was tough enough to survive in Jandra's shoe under her foot as she walked on me. She told me that the only reason that I even passed out was that the injection hadn't fully taken effect yet and that the next time I found myself under her foot I would be able to stay awake and lick her sole like I was supposed to.

   I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Not so much what she said, I knew from what she told me that Amaterran women were easily cruel enough to put a man under their feet and force him to lick their soles, but the casual tone with witch she said it shocked me. She could see the fear in my eyes and told me that she didn't particularly want to step on me but it was what was expected. Thats just where they keep their men when they aren't using them. I asked why she couldn't just lie and say that I was under her foot and she told me that male saliva acted as a stimulant on the skin of Amaterran females and if I wasn't down there licking her comrades would know and they would say that she had gone soft and if they knew that she truly loved me they would take me away from her and as she had already bonded herself to me my absence would eventually kill her.

   I started to cry witch made her start to cry. She hugged me and begged me to forgive her. She told me that she had no idea that the Amaterrans would get here in my life time and she thought that we could have a normal human life together. I told her that I couldn't spend the next fifty years under her foot waiting to die and she told me that the injection also gave me their longevity and I would be under her feet around eight hundred years. I fainted.

   When I woke up I couldn't breath. There was no light what so ever and I was surrounded by wet sort of slimy soft walls that pressed in on my body from every angle. I felt like I was about to drown and then I was pulled out by my legs. I wiped the fluid from my face and looked up to see my giantess wife. She said "Hold your breath baby" and before I could protest she shoved me head first back into her vagina. She was using me like a sex toy. For the next hour she moved me in and out of her and every few minutes she would pull me all the way out but only long enough for me to take a breath before shoving me right back in. This was the first time that I didn't enjoy sex with my wife.

   Finally she pulled me out and carried me through the other door in the room. It turned out to be her bathroom. She set me down in the sink and ran the water so I could wash her orgasm off of me. As the water ran over me I started to scream at her asking why she did that to me. She said that I had passed out and since it had been two days since she had sex with me it was starting to hurt and she couldn't wait any longer.

   As I washed up she put her pants back on and when I was done she picked me up out of the sink and handed me my white onezy. I asked why I had to wear such a stupid looking outfit and she told me that it was a standard mate uniform and all of the men that were, and these are her words not mine, lucky enough to be mates had to wear them. Labor slaves wore grey and food and entertainment weren't even given clothes as they were just going to die and they thought it would be a waist of material so when the rest of the Amaterrans come, if your unfortunate enough to be caught within an orb, pray that they give you clothes. Personally I would prefer grey because the labor slaves can at least go back to their camp each night to rest and they aren't injected so they get to die after a normal life span where as mates are constantly used in one way or another by their owners without ever getting a break.

   Once I was dressed she set me on the floor at her feet and asked me if I wanted to hear how our girls were doing. I asked her what she meant and she told me that the only way I would be allowed anywhere near my daughters was to be in her shoe when she went to see them so I wouldn't be able to see them but I could at least hear her interacting with them. She popped her heel out of her shoe and slid it over to me saying "Come on. Lets go check on our kids."

   Once again I found myself under my wife's foot and she was right about my being tough enough to take it. It still hurt like hell but not nearly as bad as the first time. Even though the pain wasn't as bad the second time in her shoe was much worse. She was again wearing me in shoes that she had on all day without socks and this time I didn't have the luxury of passing out and I had to lick her stinking foot while it was crushing me.

   At one point during her walk to the nursery I heard the sounds of boiling water, chopping and the screams of humans mixed with the much louder laughter of Amaterrans. Jandra was walking past the kitchen.

   The pressure I was under from my wife's foot became constant and I knew that Jandra had stopped walking. Though it was muffled by the flesh of her sole I could hear her talking to another woman. The other woman was telling Jandra that all three of our girls were healthy and happy. Jandra asked the woman if she could have some time alone with our daughters and the woman walked away. The next thing I knew I was hit with bright light and all of the pressure lifted off of me. I looked up to see Jandra holding Sasha telling her to look down and wave to daddy. I would have liked to see my daughter longer but instead I heard a door open and Jandra looked toward it and shoved her heel back into her shoe on top of me.

   The next time I saw light we were back in Jandra's quarters. She took me out of her shoe and carried me into the bathroom. There she handed me something that looked like a mouth guard. I asked her what it was and she told me that it was the Amaterran equivalent of a toothbrush and that I had better use it if I expected her to kiss me after licking her sweaty foot.

   She set me down on the bed and asked me if I was hungry and walked over to the wall and put her hand on it. It looked like a bare wall until she touched it but then it lit up and I could see a control panel. A minute later a new slot appeared in the wall and out came a platter with two cheese burgers, fries and two strawberry shakes. She stood up on on the bed, with the platter in hand and activated her micronizer. She and the plater of food shrunk down to my size. I guess that I looked pretty amazed because she went on to explain that the food generator was something the Amaterrans acquired when they concored their ninth planet. All they had to do was place their hand on the control panel and think of what they wanted to eat and it would materialize. I asked why, if they had this technology, did they need to eat people. She told me that eating concored victims was considered a delicacy. She could see how furious I was at the idea that they were killing and eating people for no better reason then that it was fashionable and she swore to me that she herself would never eat a human. I was sick to my stomach thinking about the poor people in their food but it had been two days since I had eaten so I ate my burger and fries and drank my shake.

   When we were done she took the empty platter and glasses and Grew back to her normal size. As I watched the plater grow with her I started thinking about what would happen if I was touching her while she grew. Would I grow with her? She touched the wall again and another slot opened and she slid the empty dishes in, then it closed leaving no trace of a slot. She took off all of her clothes and grabbed the micronizer and sat down before shrinking back down to my size. She walked over to me, dropped the micronizer and threw her arms around me. She must have noticed me looking at it because she told me that it wouldn't work on me. She said that it can only shrink things and return them to their original size and I was already my original size. As she said all this she was kissing my neck so I gave in and made love to my wife.

   When we were done she remained at five foot nine and fell asleep on top of me. I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't get the sound that I had heard coming from that kitchen out of my head. After a couple of hours the rhythmic breathing of my wife's body on top of mine finally put me to sleep but it wouldn't be a restfull sleep as if was filled with nightmares of people being chopped up and dropped into gigantic stew pots. 
June 11, 2010 by Eddy Cobb
June 11, 2010




   For the last four days we almost never left Jandra's quarters witch was fine with me because that meant that I was almost never under her feet. We spent most of our time having sex with her being five foot nine. Unlike most other Amaterrans she perferred it that way, at least she did at the time. The rest of the time we talked or listened to Amaterran music. It was pretty good too. It was all instrumental and it sounded as though it was mostly wind instruments but synthetic, like they were playing electric flutes and trumpets. She tried to show me what their video entertainment was like but it was mostly just gigantic women killing little men in every different way you could think of and when she saw how sick it made me she she went back to the tunes. For example, they had a cooking channel and it was just a woman in a long white coat, chopping a couple of tiny men into little pieces while they were still alive, only to toss the pieces into a pan and fry them up, season them and toss then into a salad.

   Over all Jandra treated me pretty well but we had no contact with the outside world. Jandra had submitted her DNA to be tested to make sure that she hadn't contracted anything from humans and was waiting for the results. Until they came in her access to the ship was limited but when she was cleared she would be able to go anywhere she wanted, even off of the ship. She told me that when we were cleared she would take me into the city with both of us at human size so that I could try to enjoy one last day like a normal person before we left earth. I asked her when we were expected to leave and she told me that most of these cullings took about a month.

   It was June eleventh and we had just finished fooling around when the big screen on her wall lit up and started to beep. Jandra jumped up and changed back to her normal size before saying "Screen" and an image of an Amaterran woman dressed in a form fitting lab coat appeared. The woman told Jandra that she was clear and it was time to bring in her mate, me, for testing.

   Jandra went to the wall on the left side of the bed and touched it. At her touch a large panel appeared and slid smoothly out from the wall revealing her wardrobe. She put on a pair of skin tight black latex pants, a tight long sleeved white shirt with a zipper up the front and a big collar that fanned out, a black belt that she strapped her disintegrator and micronizer to and grabbed a pair of knee high white leather boots with a spiked heel that was easily six feet tall. She picked me up and put me in her left boot and started to slid her foot in but I begged her to put on some socks so she went back to her wardrobe and grabbed a pair but then she pulled me out of the boot and dropped me into the sock. I complained telling her that the whole reason I wanted her to wear socks was so that I wouldn't be right against her sweaty foot but then she laughed and asked me how I was supposed to lick her foot with a sock in the way. Without waiting for my response she shoved her foot in on top of me, slid it into her boot and zipped it up.

   At her scale I was about six inches tall and until now she had only worn me in flats. In flats her weight was pretty evenly distributed throughout her foot but in heels all of her weight rested on the ball of her foot and unfortunately thats right where my head was. Being in a sock and a boot compared to being in a slip on flat was like comparing a summer day to an oven. I was wishing that I hadn't begged her to wear socks.

   When we arrived at the office of the ships doctor she asked Jandra to put me on the male examination table. When Jandra took off her boot and the doctor saw where my head was and that she was wearing socks inside boots she commented on how some of the crew actually thought that she had gone soft and how when they heard about this the rumors would be dispelled immediately.

   I was clamped down by my arms and legs spread eagle on a very cold steal table. As the doctor poked and prodded me she casually talked to Jandra asking how I was adjusting to life as her personal mate. Jandra told her that I was very obedient and she was happy with her choice. The doctor then roughly grabbed me by my manhood and started to pull on it. She asked Jandra what it took to arouse me and thankfully Jandra stepped in and took over. I had never been so humiliated in my life. I mean there I was, exposed, helpless to cover myself, freezing my ass off and my giant wife was jerking me off in front of another woman. I just couldn't get it up under these circumstances but then I heard the doctor say that she could just stick a syringe in my testicles and get her sample from the source. I looked pleadingly at my giantess wife and she told the doctor that she would get her sample for her. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine Jandra and I, human sized, warm and alone and a few minutes later Jandra was able to hand the doctor a tiny vial of my swimmers. Sadly I have to say that that was the first and only time that my wife had ever brought me to orgasm without me making her cum first.

   When the exam was over Jandra dropped me back in her sock and put it back on her foot, then carefully positioned my head back under the ball of her foot to keep up appearances, and slid her boot back on. The doctor told her that my results would be in in a day or two and we left.

   I was very eager to get out of the boot but when we got back to Jandra's quarters, instead of letting me out she balanced all of her weight on me and said that since she got me off that I owed her and would have to get her off at her normal size or she would keep me in her boot for the rest of the day. She told me to kiss her foot if I agreed to her terms. I wanted out of the boot so bad that I kissed her foot. Then with me still in her boot under her foot she went into her bathroom and put on some make up and did her hair all the while balancing her weight on me. when I asked her why she did it she said that she wanted to be pretty for me and didn't want me to see her until she was done.

   Finally she let me out of her boot and sock then she took off the rest of her clothes, snatched me up and crawled into bed. She used me like a human dildo for the next three and a half hours before pulling me out for the night. then she took me into the bathroom and washed me off, made me clean my mouth and carried me back to bed. She set me on the bed and sat right on me. I couldn't believe how cruel my wife was being but then she used the micronizer and before I knew what was going on my five foot nine inch wife was sitting on my chest. She layed down on top of me, kissed me and thanked me for the fantastic orgasms and fell asleep. As I lay there feeling my beautiful wife's rhythmic breathing on top of me I almost felt like it was all worth it.
June 14, 2010 by Eddy Cobb
June 14, 2010




   My lab results had come in and I had been deemed a perfect specimen and Jandra had been commended on her choice for a mate. Just as she promissed my wife was taking me out into the city for one last look at my home. She handed me a pair of jeans, a t shirt and a pair of trainers and told me to change while she got dressed herself, I guess she thought that I wouldn't be able to fully enjoy the day if I had to wear my mate uniform. She wore the same black one piece latex outfit and high heeled knee boots that the rest of the Amaterran soldiers wore. She slid her left foot into her boot but before she put on the right one she grabbed me and dropped me into it. I complained that she said we would both be human sized but she told me that she would have to get me off the ship first.

   When she took me out of her boot I saw Down Town Chicago for the first time since the invasion started. When the ship landed most of it was in lake Michigan but the edge was on land. Everything from Soldier Field to Oak St. Beach and as far inland as Michigan Ave. was destroyed, crushed under the edge of the ship.

   When Jandra had her boot back on she used the micronizer on herself and when she was down to five foot nine she put her arm around mine and dragged me along as if we were just on a date and everything was normal.

   I was surprised to find that most of the local businesses were still open. Jandra told me that they were ordered to maintain their normal operations so that the Amaterrans could sample the culture and decide what they wanted to incorporate into their society.

   As we walked down State St. I saw two full sized Amaterran women tormenting a man and woman for fun. The Amaterrans ordered the couple to get on their knees or they would be crushed under their boots but the couple just stood there terrified. I commented that the couple was being stupid and should just do as they were told but Jandra told me that they couldn't understand what the Amaterrans were saying. I was confused, I could clearly hear them speaking English and the couple didn't look foreign. Jandra explained that they weren't speaking English and the only reason I heard English was because she had slipped translator microbes into my coffee the day we met just in case she slipped up with her English.

   I watched in terror as the giant boot came down on the woman while the man begged for mercy for his wife. There was a shrill scream followed by a crunch before the woman's body burst in a gory mess that splattered all over her husband. As if watching his wife die wasn't horrible enough he was then ordered to lick her remains from the boot that had just killed her. Of course he had no idea what he was being told and would soon join his wife.

   With a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes Jandra pulled me away from the horrific scene. As we walked I looked into windows of shops and everywhere I looked there were Amaterrans torturing and degrading humans. In a resteraunt I saw four micronized Amaterrans sitting on the backs of humans on their hands and knees while they ate. In a sporting goods store I saw an Amaterran try out an aluminum baseball bat on the head of a sales person only to turn to her fellow soldier and rave about how the wonderfull weapon opened up his skull without so much as a dent. In a clothing store humans were ordered to lay on the floor and act as a living runway for the Amaterrans to walk on while they modeled outfits for one another.

   I couldn't believe that my fellow humans were just taking all of this without a fight until Jandra told me that they were all told that if they did as they were told only some would be killed and some would be taken as slaves but the rest would be left in peace when they left in a month. This was of course a lie. I wanted to tell people the truth but Jandra told me that if I tried she would have to put me back in her boot. I couldn't bare to see anymore and not say anything so I asked Jandra to take me back to the ship.

   When we got back to her quarters and she pulled me out of her boot Jandra thought that seeing my people treated so badly had sent me into shock. She changed me back into my mate uniform and wrapped me up in a blanket then curled up next to me at five foot nine and fell asleep crying. She thought that I was catatonic and was worried that my mind might be gone forever but it was just an act. Once she was asleep I climbed down from the bed. I made my way to the door but there was no way through. I searched for a way out and I found s small vent in the floor. I climbed down into the vent and tried to find my way around the ship.

   The venting was like a maze and since I didn't want Jandra to die in my absence I knew I would have to find my way back so I tore small pieces off of my mate uniform to mark my way like a trail of bread crumbs.

   I went passed the private quarters of numerous crew until I came across the most frightening room on the ship, the kitchen. I climbed up out of the vent and made my way across the floor. I searched for prisoners but there were too many places they could be that were too far out of my reach for me to climb them all and check. Then I heard some one sobbing. I climbed to the top of a steal counter using the drawers like a ladder. When I reached the top I saw rows of cages stacked on top of one another filled beyond capacity with people. The image of chickens packed into those warehouses that you see in those brochures that the animal rights activists pass out came to mind. hundreds of naked men and women just packed in waiting to be cooked and eaten by giant women.

   When they saw me they started to shout for help. I tried to get them to be quiet but they wouldn't listen. I looked over the cages and saw that they weren't locked but each level of cells had a bar across the front with a latch on the side of the cage on the end of each row. I managed to get the bottom row of cages open and I found myself being hugged and thanked by scores of naked people. We did our best to free everyone but only managed to open the bottom three levels of cages as the rest were just too high to reach. I led the freed prisoners to the vent to the sound of screaming and begging from those left behind. It broke my heart to leave them but I only had so much time before the Amaterrans would be here to start cooking breakfast so I had no choice but to take the ones I could save and go.

   In the vent I told them that I had to go back and they should try to find a way off of the ship. They told me I was crazy and I should just go with them. I tried to explain that Jandra wasn't like the rest and I could get her to help but they would never trust an Amaterran no matter what I said. some of them wanted to stop me going back, they said that they would catch me and make me talk but the majority were far too happy with me for freeing them to let anyone harm me.


   I made my way back through the vent into Jandra's quarters to find her, full sized, staring down at me with the angriest look on her face that I had ever seen. She demanded to know where I was but before I could answer she roughly picked me up and shoved me down the back of her panties wedging me in between her butt cheeks telling me how pissed she was. She told me that if I kissed her ass until she woke up she might let me out and then she went back to bed.
June 15, 2010 by Eddy Cobb
The Orb
June 15, 2010



   Jandra woke to the sound of knocking, I was already awake, I hadn't slept at all, Between the disgusting smell of Jandra's sweaty ass and crushing weight of her butt cheeks it was just impossible. She got up and walked to the door, the flesh of her butt rubbed against me with each step she took covering me further with her slimy anal residue.

   When she opened the door there stood two Amaterran soldiers. They told Jandra that there was an escape from the kitchen last night and they needed to see me as their interrogation of the remaining prisoners told them that the human responsible for the break out was wearing a mate uniform and they were ordered to check that all of the mates on the ship were accounted for.

   Jandra reached into the back of her panties and pulled me out of her ass. When they saw me one of the soldiers scrunched up her nose and took a step back and the other just started to laugh. After seeing that I had obviously been in Jandra's butt for quite some time they left satisfied that it wasn't me who had released the food.

   When they were gone Jandra asked me if I was crazy and rambled on about what would have happened if I was caught and I could see that she was getting madder by the minute but then she calmed down and the look of anger on her face dissappeared. It was, to my surprise, replaced by a look of affection for me. It was at that moment that she realized that I had come back of my own free will. She asked me why I came back. I told her that I knew she would die without me and I didn't want anything bad to happen to her because I still loved her. She started to cry what I assume were tears of joy as the smile on her face seemed to be impossible for her to remove.

   She used the micronizer on herself and when she was down to five nine she hugged me so tight that I thought I would pass out from lack of air. She tried to make me promiss never to do anything like that again but I told her that there was no way I could just sit by and watch my people die and that the first chance I got I would go back into the vents and try to help them escape. I guess that she could hear the conviction in my voice because to my surprise she decided to help me.

   Jandra micronized a couple of items for me to aid me in my attempts to get my people off the ship. The first was a device that looked like an i-pod. It contained schematics of the ships ventilation system. The second object's perpose was to jam a tracking signal so I could move through the ship without being detected. I was ready to go out to look for the escapees and help them get off the ship and worn everyone on the outside but there was something I had to do before she would let me go.

   There was no guarantee that I would make it back any time soon and it had to seem to her fellow Amaterrans that I was still under her feet so she micronized ten pairs of her socks. I had to insert them one at a time into my mouth until they were saturated with my saliva so she could wear them and still feel a slightly diluted version of the bliss that my tongue provided on the soles of her feet. She would go through two pairs a day to maintain the illusion. She told me that she could go five days without sex before it would start to hurt her and if I wasn't back in seven she would wind up in the infirmary and we would be busted.

   Jandra returned to her normal size and I headed for the vent but before I got even a third of the way there her giant foot slammed down in front of me. I looked up to see her smiling down at me. She told me that I had to take care of her before I could leave and she snatched me up and took me over to her bed, pulled off my clothes and had her way with me at her full size for four hours. she said that the more satisfied she was the longer she could last without me.

   I was about to drop into the vent when Jandra stopped me again, I thought she was about to take advantage of me again but she handed me a ear piece so that we could communicate with one another and told me that she would do her best to keep my path clear of Amaterrans and that once I had led the prisoners to an exit she would be there to let them off of the ship.

   The humans lost in the vents from last night weren't soldiers or spys and it was pretty easy to follow their trail. I found them, still in the vent, trying to open a junction box to short out the electrical systems in an attempt to leave the vent undetected. A man named Neil Brewer, who was in his free life before the invasion a police officer, had named himself their leader and thought it would be a good idea. I couldn't believe that they had given this plan so little thought. Didn't they realize that the short would lead the Amaterrans right to them? After arguing for over an hour I was able to talk them out of their suicidal plan and convince them that I could lead them out of the ship, however when they found out that I had the help of one of the aliens about a hundred out of the eight hundred and seventy three escapees refused my help and went back to their original plan with the junction box. I managed to convince them to at least let the rest of us leave before they went through with it. I found out later that they were caught and deep fried alive to be served as appetizers at an Amaterran social event.

   As I led the remaining refugees through the vents an older woman collapsed. They had been in the cages for days without food or water and dehydration was starting to take its toll. I led them to a comunity restroom. each Amaterran had their own private bathroom in their quarters so the comunity restroom was almost always deserted.

   The plan was for me to climb the counter, plug the sink and let the water run until it overflowed. I was banking on the idea that it would be hours before the flooded sink was noticed and we would be long gone by then.

   I climbed out of the vent and headed for the counter but as bad luck would have it the door to the restroom started to open. I bolted for one of the stalls and hid behind a toilet. To my horror the giant Amaterran woman had chosen that very stall to relieve herself. As I waited for her to finish her business I was shocked to hear the sound of screams coming from above. I peaked around the toilet and looked up to see that there was a roll of toilet paper and attached to each sheet was a naked human being. I looked on in terror as four sheets were ripped from the roll and balled up without a care in the world for the people stuck to them, then they were roughly smeared back and forth across the giantess's butt crack, dropped into the toilet and flushed away. I wanted to get the rest of the people off of the roll but there was no way I could ever reach them.

   When the Amaterran left I went to the counter and climbed up. I pulled up on the lever that would close the drain and started running the water. When the sink was almost full I slowed the flow to a dribble and called to the people in the vent to come out and drink their fill of the water as it flowed over the side of the counter down to the floor.

   Even with a belly full of fresh water the people wouldn't make if off the ship without food so I contacted Jandra and asked her if she could stash some for them and she gave me coordinates where she would leave some in the ventilation. Two hours later we arrived at the spot and as promissed there was a Amaterran sized loaf of bread, a huge pile of fruit and a couple hundred sets of human sized clothes. I knew Jandra would make me make it up to her with hours of my Amaterran sized wife's sexual gratification.

   It had been a very long day for the refugees and we decided that this would be as good a place as any to hold up for the night. 
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1417