Unaware Nurse by GuyGoneSmall
Summary:

Lindsey, a shrinkee after the Nuclear Reactor accident shrunk and was an aspiring CNA just like her roommate Stephanie.   Unfortunately, her roommate has other ideas after Lindsey reveals her secret admiration for her feet and shoes.   


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Lesbians, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 11731 Read: 14459 Published: March 17 2024 Updated: May 12 2024

1. The Reveal by GuyGoneSmall

2. Out of the Sock and Into the Car!! by GuyGoneSmall

3. Katie's Clove Shoe! by GuyGoneSmall

4. Hamper Night! by GuyGoneSmall

5. Bug!?!?! by GuyGoneSmall

6. Night To Project Day by GuyGoneSmall

The Reveal by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Lindsey reveals her secret. 

In the recent months since the Nuclear Reactor Meltdown, there had been numerous news stories about more and more people that had shrunk.  Many of whom, were scattered around the country.   Lindsey, had been one of them.  She used to be your average 5’7” country girl with fiery red hair and an average build.  Before the events of the nuclear reactor meltdown, people often said she looked like her mom, same build, same curly hair but her mother had jet black hair.  

 

Lindsey used to be an aspiring CNA before being shrunk.   Now she resorted to staying in her small apartment where she had her mom check up on her every so often.   Her roommate Stephanie was also in the medical field, but was a looking to be an X-Ray tech.  

 

Ever since Lindsey had shrunk, Stephanie sometimes still was clumsy and did not always check on Lindsey.   Even after a long shift Lindsey would have to watch out for Stephanies heavy footfalls as she walked to her room in the apartment.  Most of the time though, everything went as planned for the most part.  

 

On a random Thursday afternoon though Lindsey was sitting on the coffee table watching tv, when Stephanie came into the apartment.   The front entryway opened into the living room with the kitchen and bar area behind the couch.  

 

“Whatcha got there?” Lindsey called out as she looked and saw that Stephanie was holding a package. 

 

Stephanie failed to acknowledge Lindsey, and it soon became evident.   As soon as Stephanie set her package down on the bar area and turned her head to look at her phone, Lindsey saw her white air pod in her ear though what few strands of hair were still in front of her ear.  

 

“What?” asked Stephanie as she paused her music.

 

“I asked what do you have?” Lindsey halfway yelled.

 

“Oh, its my new shoes for work.   My pink Brooks are wearing out.” Stephanie said. 

 

“Mind if I see?” Lindsey asked.

 

“Sure!  I’ll let you look at them while I go and change” Stephanie said enthusiastically.  

 

Stephanie took a knife from the drawer and cut the tape on the box and put the knife back in the drawer.   She then walked over to Lindsey and let her walk onto her hand and walked back to the bar, that was built into the kitchen.  

 

“I wanted to try them out, they are called Clove>” Stephanie said with excitement. 

 

“Ok, Well if you like them I will recommend them.” Lindsey said with anticipation.  

 

With that Stephanie opened the box the long way, which revealed a mint green color on the inside.   She reached inside and pulled out an off white shoe with baby blue near the heel and the outsole, and set it on the counter She also pulled out a couple of pens as well as an ID badge holder both branded as Clove brand.  

 

“I’m going to change.  Ill try them on after that.” Stephanie said with authority.  

 

With that Stephanie disappeared down the hallway and her room door closed with a  bang.   Lindsey looked back at the massive shoe on the counter.   She went up to it and felt the smooth leather on what would be the instep of the shoe.   The strong smell of leather also overpowered Lindsey.   She looked at what she thought were laces but were actually were what looked like thin bungee cords, with a draw string tightening device.  

“Interesting.” She said softly.

 

She then went to the heel of the shoe and looked for some hand holds.   Luckily, she was able to find some and climb up to the back of the heel of the shoe.   Mint green was the insole color as well.   Her trance was interrupted as Stephanie came out of her room.  

 

“I’m ready to try these shoes on.” Stephanie said. 

 

 

Stephanie held out her hand and Lindsey stepped onto it.  Stephanie set Lindsey on the floor and then proceeded to set her shoes on the floor as well.   Lindsey watched as her roomate’s giant foot wiggled its way into the shoe for the left and then she watched as Stephanie did the same with her right foot.   After that, Stephanie reached down and fiddled with the adjuster for the bungee like cords as laces.  As she finished she allowed her jeans to flow over the top and Lindsey was left with a view of her friends feet in her new size 10 shoe.   Linsdey watched as Stephanie wiggled her toes a bit.  Lindsey saw the leather bulge out a bit and heard small creaking sounds come each shoe as the leather strained to contain Stephanie’s feet. 

 

“Are you alright?” Stephanie asked from above,

 

“ Yes.” Lindsey responded, a little startled.  

 

“You totally looked like you were mesmerized with them. I mean they are only shoes. Do you like them or something?” Stephanie asked inquisitively.  

 

“Stephanie, I need to tell you something.” Lindsey shouted up.

 

Stephanie immediately bent over and allowed Lindsey to walk onto her hand.   She then set Lindsey on the counter and looked at sternly.

 

“What is it that you need to tell me?” she said in a stern voice. 

 

“I like your feet.  And I like your shoes.   I just did not tell you for the longest time since I did not know how you would react.” Lindsey said deflated.  

 

“Its alright.   I understand.   I have noticed something was off recently.  Do you just like my feet and shoes or other peoples as well?” Steph asked again. 

 

“I like more peoples feet and shoes.” Lindsey said.  

 

“Well, its not the worst thing in the world. I plan on going out the bars tonight.   So can I leave you here?” Steph asked.

 

“Yes.” Lindsey replied. 

 

:”I’m gonna go get my purse.   By the way, do you like my feet smelly or not so much?” Stephanie asked with a slight smile.

 

“I have never smelled your feet after work before.” Lindsey said.  

 

“While I am out would you like to hang out with the Brooks I wore to work today?” Stephanie asked.

 

“ You mean that?”  Lindsey asked

 

“I mean why not?  It does not bother me much.  Hold on let me grab one thing.” Stephanie said as she hurried to her room.

 

She came back out of her room holding a pair of socks.   Stephanie walked up to the counter and said “Hop in!” to Lindsey.

 

Lindsey jumped off of the counter and tumbled down the slightly bigger than normal ankle sock.   She felt wet all over.   The sock was cotton so the kitchen light was still visible from the outside.  

 

“ Have fun while I go out!” Stephanie said with a sly grin forming as she tied the mouth of the sock Lindsey was in closed.   She grabbed her other sock and wrapped that one over the sock Lindsey was in and then she grabbed her right pink and black Brooks shoe.   She stuffed Lindsey inside to the toe section and put the shoe back with the other one.  

 

“That should hold you little one until I get back.” Stephanie said with her evil grin over her face.  

 

With that she opened the door and walked out, ready to have a good night.   

End Notes:

Hope you enjoy!!  I know it has been a while but I plan on writing more this year.   Also, if you want to interact with me I am always on X and my handle is @GuyGoneSmall.   Let me know in the comments how you liked it and where you think the story should go from here!  Enjoy!

Out of the Sock and Into the Car!! by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

More set up, Unaware stuff is in the next chapter!

Lindsey tried to get away from the dampness in the dark.  But she could not.   It was all around her.  She started crawling forward, but soon she crawled right into what felt like the sock wall.   She turned around and crawled the other way.   And soon she ran into the same thing, another sock wall.   She collapsed and just laid there for a second.   Stephanies foot odor from the very beginning was putrid.  

 

Stephanie walked into her apartment very drunk.   She slipped off her shoes and left them by her runners, which she had completely forgotten about already.   She walked back to her bedroom and just flopped down on the bed and fell right to sleep.   On a work night no less for her.  

 

 

The morning came rather quickly for Stephanie.   She woke up and realized that she was going to be late for work if she did not get a move on.   The time was 8:40 am in the morning.  Her shift started at 9:30am.   She hopped out of bed threw off her clothes and ran to the shower to get cleaned up from last night.  

 

Lindsey on the other hand, was still sleeping.   Due to the lack of light in Stephanies shoe, as well as the lack of efficient sound, she had not heard Stephanie get up and start the shower.   However she did stir when she felt vibrations though the floor.  Lindsey had gotten used to Stephanies smelly feet being around her last night so she woke up suddenly when she felt more or less another rumble though the floor.  

 

She felt around but she remembered she was inside a sock.   There was no way for her to see what was going on.  

 

Stephanie had gotten a text while she was in the shower, it was from her co-worker Katie.  

 

“I’m her to pick you up!  I’ll see you inside!” the text read.

 

What Lindsey was feeling and hearing was Katie, who had walked in the door of the apartment.   Katie was a little older than both Stephanie and Lindsey.   Katie though average build weighed more as well, she tipped the scales at around 220lbs on a good day.  

 

Katie walked to the bathroom with her jet black hair pulled tightly in a pony tail whipping back and forth.  

 

“I set your navy blue scrubs by the sink Steph!” she called out as she reached in and set them there while Stephanie was in the shower. 

 

“Ok!” Stephanie called back. 

 

Katie walked back to the kitchen and nearly tripped over on the shoes Stephanie had discarded last night while drunk and wondering to bed.  

 

“Good riddance!” Katie hissed over almost tripping.  

 

She moved the clove shoes over the rack by the pink and black Brooks shoes that were already sitting there.   She paused for a second as she spotted the old Brooks shoes. 

 

“These look old.” She thought as she stood back up.  

 

Stephanie was almost dressed and was putting the finishing touched on her make up and pulling back her hair into a tight ponytail like her fiend when she opened the door and asked Katie do something for her.  

 

“Hey, can you grab a box from the closet? I have a few things for goodwill that we can drop off after work.” she asked in a rushed voice.  

 

“Sure!  I’ll even add a few more things how does that sound?”  she asked with anticipation.  

 

Katie walked over to the closet.   She grabbed a medium sized box and set it down on the bar of the kitchen.  

 

Stephanie walked out of her bedroom all dressed and ready for work.   In her arms she had a few shirts and a few jeans that she had had for a while.   She also bent down and grabbed her pink and black Brooks shoes and put them into the box.  

 

Katie looked at Stephanie surprised. 

 

‘What?” Stephanie asked

 

“You need those for running don’t you?” Katie asked in a puzzling tone.

 

“My new pair arrived today.” Stephanie said. 

 

“Alright.” She said.  

 

Grabbing the box Stephanie slipped on her Clove shoes and walked out the door to work with Katie.  

 

Lindsey was listing to the muffled talking above.  She could not make a lot of things out other than work.   All of a sudden, everything started shaking and her world turned sideways.  

 

“Stephanie!   What’s happening!?!?!” Lindsey yelled.

 

Unfortunately, her voice was so muffled that neither Stephanie or Katie heard her.   For Stephanie, drinking made her forget about Lindsey entirely, and Katie knew Lindsey was tiny, and had met her a few times, but figured she was at her moms house since she did not see her this morning.  

 

It was a bit chilly but the forecast was looking to be in the mid 80’s later in the day.  

 

Steph tossed the box in the back seat and the two got into the car and pumped up the music.    As they were driving to work, Katie took  a turn sharply, spilling the box in the back seat.

 

“Shit!   Ill get that.” Stephanie said trying to reach back and pick up what little she could reach with her arms. 

 

“Don’t worry about it girlfriend!   Ill take care of it at lunch time.” Katie replied.  

“You would do that for me??” Stephanie asked surprised.

“Of course I would! I would do anything for you.” Katie replied. 

 

“Anyways, you have a lot on your chest.” She also said.  

 

As they pulled into work, Katie drove to the top level of the parking garage.   It was a nice day and she liked the open air on the top level.   Even at 8:55am the air was still cool and crisp, like a spring day that it was.   After she parked the two nurses got out and started running to work. 

 

Lindsey could see light though Stephanies sock.   She started crawling and came to the opening of the sock she was in.   Her eyes widened and she could tell she was inside another sock.   She managed to turn the corner and climb above the socks opening and started crawling towards the way she just came.   Soom she could breathe fresh air as she crawled out of the sock and looked at her surroundings. 

 

Short grey carpet seemed to be all around and as she looked off to her right giant seats.   The grey continued though out and as she looked up she could see the windows of what a car would have.   Then her eyes fell upon the mess that was caused when the box was thrown off the seat when the car lurched to a stop.   The clothes had fallen on the center hump in the car, and Lindsey recognized Stephanies pink and black Brooks shoes.   The right one was on its side while the left one was toppled over on the other side, sole up against the passenger side passenger door.  

 

“Ill have to wait I guess.” Lindsey thought. 

 

While she had to wait, she thought she would explore a little first.  She started climbing on the clothes to get to the center console in the car.   She could see that it was just like any other average car.   Nothing to be concerned with.  

 

“This will be a long wait.” Lindsey said to herself as she watched a few more cars park relatively nearby.  

 

Katie had been busy all morning.   She had patients to check up on all morning and it seemed there was no end in sight.  Stephanie had been just as busy as her.   Katie walked into the locker room at lunch time, her lunchbreak and sat down on one of the benches.   She felt like she had just ran a marathon.   She fired off a text to her boyfriend saying she wanted to time with him that evening.   She opened her locker and pulled out her black clogs and slipped them on while she simultaneously took off her grey and pink clove nursing shoes.   She slammed her locker shut, picked up her cloves by the heels and put the strap of her purse over her shoulder.   She met Steph on her way out and told her she would be back after lunch, and also said that she would drop off the box at goodwill for her.  With that Katie put on her sunglasses and walked out the door.  

 

Lindsey was dozing off when she heard the unlock sound of the car go off.   She saw Stephanies’s friend Katie walk around the passenger side and open the door.   Before Lindsey could say anything Katie had already tossed in her purse and her clove shoes in the passenger seat.  The door slammed shut.   The rear passenger door opened and Lindsey watched Katie pick up the contents of the box.   That door soon too slammed shut.  The drivers door opened and Lindsey saw Katies massive form sit down.  Lindsey tried to brace for impact as Katies arm slammed down onto the counsel.   This knocked Lindsey off of her feet and she tumbled backwards and onto something soft.   The smell hit her.   Sweat seeped into her clothes as she tried to stand up.  

 

“Katie!!!” Lindsey called out. 

 

Unfortunately though, Katie had already started blasting music causing Lindsey to cover her ears.   She also fell over again as the car lurched into gear.  

 

End Notes:

Thank you again for reading!   I know its set up but it has to be done.   Unaware stuff in the next chapter.   Let me know how you like the story so far and if you would like more giantess content and to interact with me follow me on X, @GuyGoneSmall.    Thank you and Enjoy!

Katie's Clove Shoe! by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Lindsey gets trapped in Katies Shoe, how will she fare?? 

The drive to the thrift shop was not long at all.   Lindsey was dazed from all the loud music and did not care for Katie’s choice of music.   It did not take long for Lindsey to realize that all Katie needed to do was just drop off the box and she would be on her way again..  

 

The door opened again and Katie could again be seen by Lindsey who was still trying to figure out how to get out of her friends friends shoe.   It also did not take long to get to McDonalds as she heard Katie ordering.  

 

“Ill take the number 7 meal, make everything a large!” Lindsey heard Katie from her standpoint practically yelling.  

 

“See you at the first window!” the voice said.

 

Katie leaned over to grab her purse, and Lindsey saw Katies huge armpit above her, her nursing uniforms short sleeve showed some sweat blotches.   Lindsey looked away.   She did think to however try to get out of the shoe since she would have to do that.  However she realized that the walls of the shoe were smooth and had no grip.   Being an inch tall though, she could probably jump and grab the side of the shoe,  However Lindsey felt safer in the shoe while the car was in motion.  

 

Katie grabbed the bag from the second window and floored it back to work.   While the drive seemed super short Lindsey was being tossed every which way in Katies grey and pink Clove shoes.  She had gotten somewhat used to the smell but she had not gotten used to how squishy and wet the insole was.   Not only that, but she was so concentrated on being able to not go further into the shoe that she never realized that the trip was almost done. 

 

Katie grabbed her McDonalds bag and also grabbed her Clove shoes and walked inside.   It did not take long and she was soon back in the locker room for all the nurses. 

 

Meanwhile Lindsey was being shaken all about inside Katies shoe as she carried it.   Lindsey tried to hop out when the car stopped but Katie picked up the heel of the shoe and now Lindsey was all the way at the bottom at the toe of the shoe.   The shaking stopped and then Lindsey became weightless and she floated up the roof of the toe area.  Then bam!   She hit the insole suddenly as the shoe hit the floor of the locker room.  This knocked the air out of Lindsey as she slowly sat up.   Still dazed she looked groggily at the opening of Katies shoe.   She started slowly crawling towards the opening when light started to dim.  

 

Katie’s pink sock covered foot started to make its way in, and Lindsey screamed.  She crawled back as quick as possible.   She reached the toe of the shoe, and then turned around and Katies foot was there.   With one last lurch Katies foot lurched forward, covering Lindsey’s body, her big and second toe coming to a rest on either side of her head.   Her arms were stuck to her side and her legs were spread wide.   Katies warm foot started to heat Lindsey’s body and then Lindsey felt a tremendous pressure.  

 

Katie stood up from putting on her Clove shoes again as it was her supervisors policy that they wear different shoes for outside.   She felt a little lump under her right foot but she just wrote it off as her sock bunching up and she went right back to work.  

 

Linsdey sunk into the soft insole of the shoe.   Katies foot pressed her deeper than what she thought into the insole.   It felt like a water bed.  Then Lindsey felt her legs lift up and then she felt like she was being pushed though the air by the insole.   And then as quickly as that happened, she felt herself rise up and then BAM!  Katies foot pile drived into her.   Pressing her deeper than she was into the insole.   Her sock forced itself up into each nostril of her nose and Katie’s weight compressed her lungs   Katies sock tightened against her face and then her legs felt like they were being lifted again.   Lindsey felt the roller coaster ride again.  And then Katies weight slammed down on her once more.   This time though Lindsey had to try and use what little air she had left.   But it soon returned as it felt like Katie had taken her weight off of her.   Her legs lifted up as she could feel and then they stopped.  Katies ball of her foot felt heavy against her torso.   Lindsey tried to move but nothing happened.  

 

Katie had just gone from the lockerroom to the breakroom and sat down to eat her lunch.   She began to devour her McDonalds meal.  It took about 10 minutes for her to finish and realize that she had to get back to work.  

 

Lindsey’s world was still for most of what she thought was a few minutes.   Aside from the few toe movements that Katie had Lindsey was stuck there, Katies foot making the inside of the shoe hotter as time went on.   Lindsey also started to feel wet from her clothes, but soon realized that it was not her, but Katie’s foot sweat that was making her moist.  Katie’s foot started to smell like vinegar and cheese mixed into one. 

 

Lindsey felt the walking sensation again.   This time however, when Katie’s foot slammed down onto her, she did not sink as far.   And then another walking motion.  Bam!  And another, and another, and another.   The temperature was ten fold hotter, and soon the insole felt like thin paper beneath her.   It was sooo hot.   Soon, Lindsey passed out from the heat.   Katie continued to work until around 8pm that night.  

 

Katie walked into the locker room exhausted.   She slipped off her Clove’s and put on her black clogs and headed out the door for a few days off.  

 

Katie checked her phone while she was on her way out and saw a text from Stephanie.

 

“Hey, Have you seen Lindsey, my roommate?” it read. 

 

She responded.

“Nope!”

 

Katie just wanted to get home to her boyfriend and have her cuddles.   She quickened her pace as she saw her car, her clogs making dull thuds along the concrete.  

 

Lindsey came though again, Katies foot was still on top of her, but this time, she felt different.   A dull rumble was all Lindsey heard.   Lindsey could move somewhat but then Katies foot put an end to that as her foot pressed down hard, but this time, it felt like she was being compressed against a cinderblock wall.   Lindsey felt a quick swing and then wham!!   Katies foot beat her into submission.   It happened again and again until Lindsey thought she heard a door open, and then close.   Lindsey felt herself being pulled out, and then bright light and then, Slam!    Katie to her, slammed her foot down on the linoleum.  

 

“Hey honey, how are you! I missed you!” Linsey heard Katie say to her boyfriend.  

 

“Same, I have to go pee and then Ill see you upstairs.” As Katie’s boyfriend replied.  

 

Lindsey was pounded into the floor which soon turned to carpet.    Lindsey felt herself starting to come off the sock and detach.  As she did Katie had flicked her socks into the laundry hamper Lindsey came to a rest on an article of clothing in which she had no idea who it belonged too and then she looked up and a giant wad of clothes rained down on her, covering her.   They felt warm, and then darkness again as she heard Katie shut the lid of the hamper.  

 

“Coming!  Just one moment you hunk!” Lindsey heard Katie yell in a sassy voice.  

 

Lindsey lay there, knowing she had to get out one way or another.   

End Notes:

Thank you again for reading!   Hopefully I will have time to work on chapter 4 in the next week.   Let me know  in the comments how you liked it, and also what you like about the story.   I like to try and put requested content in the story if it fits.   Also follow me on X, my handle is @GuyGoneSmall for more giantess related content.   

Hamper Night! by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

I will put this warning here.  This chapter describes a sex scene and if your not into that dont read.   Hope you enjoy! 

Lindsey laid there for a moment.   She felt the heat of the clothes that Katie had just thrown on top of her as they were the clothes she had just taken off.   Slowly but surely Lindsey began to move.   Moving was slow though as the weight of the scrubs were light to Katie, to Linsdey it was like trying to move though and around heavy blankets on a bed.   Eventually though, Lindsey found an opening and poked her head out.   She could see the bathroom light shining though the wicker of the basket.   She looked around as she moved totally out from underneath the scrubs that Katie had thrown in.   Unfortunately though, the clothes were not high enough for Katie to climb out.   She had to wait for somebody to come and get the laundry.  

 

Katie walked into her dimly lit bedroom and she immediately put her arms around her boyfriend.   His lips interlocked with hers and she stuck her tongue out into his mouth and played with his tongue.   His chest lightly compressed her breasts which were still inside her bra, but she felt her nipples start to get perky as this happened.  It sent chills down her body and mad her kiss harder and more vigorously.  His dick pressed into her junk and she could feel her spandex panties get wet and what got her really going was her fingers wrapping around her boyfriends curly hair.   She fell down back onto her bed and she reached down and pulled her panties off.  She let her boyfriend under her bra and that was off.    His dick slide easily into her vagina as this sent a wave of extasy down her body.  She matched his motion.   The deeper he went, the better it felt to her.   And then, a few minutes later, he exploded.    Katie felt like she was on cloud nine as she climaxed as well.  His pulsating penis pulsated for another 20 seconds and then died down and he laid on top of her, she pulled his head onto her chest, breathing hard they both kissed again.   Katie reached down and used her panties to wipe between her legs as her boyfriend rolled off of her.  

 

Morning came way too quickly for Katie.  She reached over and touched her boyfriend on the chest. 

 

“I have to get to work babe.” She said quietly.

 

“Ill see you tonight honey.” He responded.  

 

Katie rolled out of bed and headed to the restroom with her panties that she used to wipe herself last night. 

 

Lindsey woke up from a long night.   The bathroom light was still on She was startled when the lid of the hamper lifted up almost simultaneously  with the bathroom door opening.   All Lindsey saw though was a tan pair of panties rain down and fall on top of her.   She fell on her back and this time, she felt dampness and a slight stickiness coming from the spandex material.   She heard a trickle of what sounded like water as she was trying to get out from underneath Katies panties.  Then she heard the powerful rush of water. 

 

Lindsey knew she had to get to the top of the pile of clothes.   She knew Katie was in the shower.   The hamper lid was open and Lindsey could look up and see a little bit towards the mirror.  The water shut off and She could see Katie reach out for the towel.   As she got out she wrapped it around herself and began drying off.   As she did this, she bumped into the hamper accidentally, knocking the whole thing over.  

 

“Shit!” she hissed.  

 

Lindsey went tumbling.  She stopped when she came to rest on a clean pair of socks on top of some folded up black scrubs.   The door to the bathroom opened and in walked Katies boyfriend.   He had already changed into his business suit for work, brown slacks, white shirt, black tie and a brown blazer.   His enormous chocolate brown Rockport dress shoes created rumbles to Lindsey.  

 

“Im off to work honey.” He said. 

“ Sounds good, Ill see you tonight.” Katie replied with a hint of glamor in her eyes. 

 

He exited and then Lindsey refocused on Katie.  Lindsey stumbled backwards as Katie reached for her work clothes on the floor.   She tumbled and landed back in the dirty laundry.   Katie turned around,

 

“I better get this in the wash.” She said sounding annoyed.  

 

Lindsey was balled up and taken with the dirty clothes as Katie marched into the laundry room.   She popped open the door the front loading washer.   She tossed in her dirty clothes.   Lindsey managed to poke her head out of the clothes in the dimly lit drum as she saw Katie had not closed the door.  

 

Katie had only managed to grab half of her laundry.   Since she was running short on time she decided to dress first and then grab the remaining laundry.   As she took the other half of the clothes to the washer Lindsey was making her way out of the washer.  

 

Katies bra was hanging halfway out of the washer and Lindsey had already climbed halfway down when Katie came walking back in.   Lindsey let go.  She fell and then landed smack onto the toe of Katies shoe.   The leather was warm and she watched as Katie closed the door and started the machine.  From her earlier run in with sticky clothes Lindsey was slightly stuck to Katies shoe.  Lindsey also felt as though she was on a roller coaster.   That is until she was suddenly ejected off of the shoe of Katie.   She landed in the center console of the car.  Lindsey watched as Kate sat down and started the car for work.   Lindsey was jerked forwards towards the front storage area underneath the radio.   She stopped after hitting a tube of lipstick that looked like it was already expired.   Katies driving was so erratic that Lindsey was safer to just stay put, which she did.  

 

Katie parked the car, and dilly daddled on her phone for a few minutes.   Lindsey took this time to jump half hazardly into Katies black leather purse which was on its side.   Soon Lindsey felt shaking as Katie grabbed it and headed inside.   

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, but more to come!   Let me know how you liked it.   I hope that the story is entertaining and please share with friends if they are into giantesses.     Also for more Giantess content I do post a lot of content on X, which my handle is @GuyGoneSmall.   

Bug!?!?! by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Lindsey tries to get the attention of Katie but ends up in a lot more trouble due to another's poor eyesight.    

Lindsey rocked back and forth as Katie walked inside.  It felt like she had a spring in her step, however her mind wandered back to yesterday when she was in Katies nursing shoe.   Her fetish began to re-emerge. She wondered what shoes Katie was going to be wearing for her shift.   However, she did need to try and get back to her apartment, which she then needed to find Stephanie.  

 

Over the previous night Stephanie had a night all to herself.   She had gotten home from work and realized Lindsey was gone.  

 

“Must be out and about.” She said quietly to herself as she settled down to watch tv.   Eventually she did get a text from Lindsey’s sister, asking if she had seen her.   Steph responded by saying that she had seen her a couple of nights ago, but had not seen her since.   The fact that she had tormented Lindsey by putting her in her old shoe which got donated earlier that day had not even once crossed her mind, it was a simple fact of life.   All of the things in the box that she had donated were forgotten.  

 

Lindsey heard voices as Katie walked closer to the locker room.  I wonder who will be there early in the day.    She thought.  

 

 

Katie arrived in the locker room, and set her purse down on the bench.   She opened her locker and kicked her leather clogs off and slipped on her grey and pink cloves.   She grabbed her purse, the side of it, and as she did a lot of things dropped out.  

 

“Shit! I don’t have time for this.” She hissed. 

 

“Having a rough start to your day?” a new voice asked.  

 

“Yea, just getting started.” Katie replied  

 

 

Lindsey tumbled and she ended up tumbling a lot on the cold tile floor as she looked up finally at the ceiling.   She was dazed as she heard the new voice ask if Katie had a rough day.   She stood up and looked at the items which were scattered all around.   This was her best chance to get discovered as she took off towards Katies fingers grabbing things.   Her progress was cut short as another nurse stepped into Lindsey’s path.  

 

The old worn and beaten up silver with red accents Asics shoe compressed on itself as the owner went for another step.   Lindsey saw the mesh struggle to contain the foot of its owner as it lifted and went flying another 3 fee to the giantess.   By this time, Katie had already picked up her things and was already standing back up.  

 

“Katie!!” Lindsey yelled.

 

Katie seemed to perk up but did not look down at her specifically.   Katie looked back over to where the owner of the Asics shoes where, a blonde haired women, who looked to be in her very late 40’s but was very plump in the waist area and from what Lindsey could guess was around a 38 C cup for her bra size if she had to guess.   Her hair was also pulled tightly back into a ponytail.  

 

“Did you say anything Jenn?” Katie asked.

 

“What?   Oh, No.   What did you hear??  I swear you are hearing things all over the place.” Jenn stated.  

 

“ Yea your right.  Anyways I am off to clock in.  Have a good day!” Katie exclaimed.

 

With that Lindsey watched as Katie exited the locker room and that left Jenn and Lindsey.   Lindsey watched Jen slide her feet our of her grungy old Asics and into a nice pair of purple and orange Super Crush Clove shoes.   Her black scrubs really made them stand out and Lindsey wanted to see more of her shoes.   However something surprised Lindsey right before she started to even move towards Jenn and her shoes.  

 

“There you are!” a voice exclaimed.  

 

Lindsey felt a pinch on her shoulders.  And then she was hanging by her shirt.   She looked over her shoulder and her jaw dropped.  

 

Becca, a 53 year old women, someone Stephanie had always talked about, her manager picked her up and held her in front of her face.  

 

“Ill put you in my empty tic-tac container for now.   My daughter needs you for her 7th grade project.” She said enthusiastically.  

 

“Noo!!!   You Cant!!” Lindsey called.   But it was too late.  Becca had already lowered her to her side.  Lindsey had a look of freaked out on her face.   Nobody was paying attention to her or even remotely paying attention to their boss.   Lindsey glanced and saw Stephanie. She was about to call out to her but she went into a room well before Becca had walked to within earshot.   Soon they entered an office, and Lindsey was brought over the empty tic-tac container.   In she went and the top snapped shut.  

 

Becca put the tic-tac container on the corner of her desk by her purse.   She then picked up her phone and started texting. 

 

The text read…

 

Hey honey, I found you a tiny for your project!   Maybe you can use it as the centerpiece for your display.

 

Becca bent down and held the phone in front of Lindsey.   2 clicks were audible and Lindsey knew that Becca could do what she wanted with them now.  

 

“Ill see you later!” Becca said excitedly.  

 

Before she exited though, another lady came to ask a question about some paperwork, and Lindsey knew this person.    

 

Lindsey quickly stepped towards the tic-tac container’s clear plastic wall.  

 

“Mom!!  Right here!! “ she shouted while also pounding her fists on the plastic. 

 

Becca had nonchalantly stood just to the left of the container and eventually moved in front of Lindsey, showing Lindsey her butt, which her scrubs were struggling to contain.   Her mom and Becca talked about the paperwork and they both walked out of the room starring at the paperwork, acting as if Lindsey was not even there.   It would not have mattered though.  Lindsey’s voice did not even penetrate the plastic so for her mother, hearing her would have been impossible.  

 

Lindsey slouched down against the plastic wall and wailed, why me???  

 

The afternoon went by slow for Lindsey.   Every time she thought she was going to see Becca come in, she was wrong.   The afternoon sunlight was coming into the room and the container started to get hot.   And I mean hot.  Lindsey could see the plastic start to fog up.   It probably was not hot in the office but to Lindsey now she was in a sauna.  She was sweating.   Then finally, Becca came in and looked rushed.   Lindsey looked at Becca as she started putting things in her purse and soon Lindsey lost her footing and it felt like she was being shaken.   Soon, all was dark as the light she had was what was coming though the partially opened zipper of Becca’s purse.   Luckily though, the container that Lindsey aw in had tipped on its side.  

 

Lindsey tried to push the white lid off.   Nothing.   It would not budge.   She then tried to push the latch of the flap.   Nothing.   The snap on the flap was too strong for her.   Becca’s footsteps became mundane until she reached her car and flung her purse into the passenger seat.  

 

Everything shifted again as the purse and the contents settled.    And then the motor of the car started.  

 

 

The ride was uneventful as Becca drove home.   Lindsey tried to figured out how far Becca had driven and she figured it was not far at all.   And soon, the contents shifted again.   Becca’s footsteps were more turbulent now.   Lindsey had to try and brace herself as best she could, and then she was almost blinded with light.  

 

“Tara!!!!!   I’m setting your tiny bug on the counter!!!   I’ll be back after my meeting!!!!” Becca yelled as she set the container down on the kitchen island.   She was not gentle about it either, and Lindsey braced for impact.  

 

She saw Becca head out the door again.   Then Lindsey sat and waited.  

 

A few minutes turned into an hour and then Lindsey heard footsteps.   A girl appeared from around the corner, a girl, 5’5” tall with short curly shoulder length hair.  She was average for a body build and she smiled once she saw the container containing Lindsey.  

 

“You will make an excellent addition to my 7th grade bug project!” she exclaimed.  

 

Lindsey tried to back away but her back pressed against the plastic container.  

 

Tara picked up the plastic Tic-Tac container and rand upstairs, not taking any precaution’s on trying to keep Lindsey from pinging all around the walls of the plastic.   Tara made it up to her bedroom and was excited about having her newest addition, when she realized that Lindsey was a tiny.   Her heart sank a little bit.  

 

“I’ll email the teacher to see if I can still use you.   I still might be able to display you.  But for now you can look at where you will be at in the display.” She said excitedly.  

 

With that she set Lindsey in front of her wooden box with all sorts of bugs, and in the center was a space big enough for her.     

 

 

End Notes:

I hope you are enjoying the story so far!   Its fun writing it,  If you want more giantess content, my X profile is @GuyGoneSmall.   Please review and tell me how you like it so far and what I can maybe add to improve it!  Thank you and I hope I can have the next chapter out soon!    Cheers!   

Night To Project Day by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Lindsey gets to find out what it is like to be a bug project.    

Lindsey sat against the plastic wall, looking at all the bugs.   Was she going to be killed for a bug project?  How was she ever going to get back to her life?  Stephanie started this problem for her. But on the other hand how was it Stephanie’s problem??   She was the one that told Stephanie that she like her shoes and feet.   All these thoughts were rolling though Lindsey’s mind when the door to the room swung open.  

 

Tara walked back in with some supplies in her hand.   Lindsey watched as she set eh supplies down next to the bug box.  

 

“I’m just getting some things ready to insert you into my project.   I emailed my teacher.   She said that I could use you for my project while its on display at the science fair tomorrow, but I would have to give you to her afterwards.” Tara said excitedly.   

 

“Too much honestly.” Lindsey sneered. 

 

Tara wet to work to get her project ready.   Lindsey had a full view of what she was doing.   Tara was not thinking of her comfort at all.   In fact, Tara took out all of the cotton that was in the center and set it aside.    Tara then made some pick marks on the wood using her pick in the toolbox.   After that, she looked around for another tool, which she could not find.  

 

“I’ll be right back.” She said as she ran back downstairs.   

 

It only took a few minutes and she was back upstairs and she was holding a drill.   Tara drilled holes where the pick marks were in the wood.   She then picked out some flat popsicle sticks from the toolbox that had holes in them.   Lindsey’s view was then blacked by Tara’s jean clad butt as she moved the project to a wire shelf in her room.   Not knowing what was happening Lindsey did not want to look, or find out.   Unfortunately, she would soon find out as Tara grabbed the Tik-Tac container and shook the container until Lindsey came tumbling out into her awaiting hand.  

 

“Off with your clothes BUG!!!” Tara commanded.  

 

“No!!” Lindsey shot back.  

 

“Fine!!” Tara stated.  

 

Tara closed her fist on Lindsey’s small body and then used her manicured fingernail and sliced Lindsey’s jeans cleanly in the buttocks area.   She peeled her jeans effortlessly off and then she sliced her shirt cleanly in the back with her same nail.   Lindsey tried to fight but Tara was too strong.   With ease her nail sliced though her panties and bra just as easily and soon Lindsey was totally naked.  

 

Lindsey was sickened as Tara had no care for her as she turned to insert Lindsey into her bug project.   The cold wooden surface of the bug project hit Lindsey like being doused in cold water.  Before she could react though cold metal wrapped around her wrists and it was pulled tight.   Almost too tight.   And then before she could try to think of kicking Tara was holding down her legs and soon cold metal was felt wrapping around them as well.  

 

Lindsey was naked and immobile.   Tara stood up and smiled.  

 

“There, all ready for tomorrow’s bug fair at my school.” Tara said gleefully. 

 

With that Tara slid the glass over the top of the display.   And tilted the display upright and set it on her desk.   Lindsey felt her body weight strain against the metal twist ties.  

 

“Let me out of here!!!” Lindsey yelled.

 

Tara put her hand over her ear as if she were trying to hear her.   Then did an oh well sign.  

 

“I cant hear you what’t that you said??” Tara said and then giggled.  

 

Tara picked up the box and walked downstairs.   She set it on the kitchen island next to the garage door.   Tara angled her bug project towards the door and that was what Lindsey was left with as a view.   Tara had disappeared somewhere behind the project.    A few hours later Lindsey saw Becca, Taras mom walk in from work.  

 

“Becca!!!   Right here!!”  Lindsey screamed.   But Becca set her purse down in front of the project and did not even pay any attention to it.   Lindsey felt helpless.   With the metal twist ties chafing into her skin, the night was long.   

 

In the morning Lindsey was left to wonder what was happening behind her.   The bacon sizzled and she could hear it.   But there was no way to have any, as Becca who was making it thought that Lindsey was just part of a project for her daughter.  Plus bugs don’t eat like her and her daughter.   And also, the thought of Lindsey who was a tiny, but a bug to her was a daughter of one of her employees was even further from her mind.   Becca had received a text from Laura, Lindsey’s mom about needing time off to look for her daughter.   Becca approved her request but in Becca’s mind that was her issue and the thought of Lindsey, Laure’s daughter being in her daughter’s bug project, was far from her mind.  

 

It was not long though until the bug project was roughly grabbed off of the counter by Tara as she rushed out the door.    This hurt Lindsey’s wrists and angles, but Lindsey was able to put those aside for right now.   

 

As Tara arrived at school, she was early.   Lindsey could see that she was tired, but awake enough to giver her a small smirk.   Her tight white blouse hugged her boobs and  her hair was pulled back into a ponytail.    Tara walked into her science room and saw Ms. Foxx sitting at her desk, typing away on her computer.  

 

Ms. Foxx looked over and smiled at Tara for being in class early..  

 

“Tara, nice to see you in early.  Can you set your project over there on the window sill?” Ms. Foxx asked.

 

“Sure!” Tara replied. 

 

“I’ll be over to look at your project shortly.” Ms. Foxx said.  

 

“Ok!, I have to go and get ready but let me know what you think when I have your class right after lunch.” Tara said as she exited the room.  

 

Lindsey watched from inside her small prison.   Tara had positioned her so that she could see the whole room.   Then Lindsey caught her view of Ms. Foxx for the first time.   Her blood drained.   She was her same science teacher from so long ago.    Ms. Foxx had not changed a bit.   She wore a tight black blouse with her business like slacks hugging her legs with her patent leather heels clacked against the tile.  

 

Lindsey watched as she came closer and began to look at all the bugs.   And then her eyes came across Lindsey.  

 

“Ill give Tara an A for presentation.  Wait!  You look familiar.” Ms. Foxx said.   

 

She laid  the box down and took an extra close look.  

 

“Ahhh well it does not matter tiny.   Ill get you back to where you need to be after the bug show.   But for now you’re a project.   You will be mine in no time though.” She said as she turned and walked away. 

 

Lindsey was shocked at what she heard.   Ms. Foxx recognized her, but did not think highly of her as a tiny.     Lindsey prepared herself for what might come.   

End Notes:

How will Lindsey ever get back to Stephanie or her Mom????  Hopefully next chapter will come soon.         Also, on X as @GuyGoneSmall if you want more giantess content.    Please review and Let me know what you like/dis-like.    always interested to see what could be added with some new ideas.    

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14132