Triumph of the Elves (Commission) by Greenanon
Summary:

Humanity has long been wary of the elves, a beautiful long lived race with immaculate faces and an amazonian nine foot stature, but for the most part the two races get along... Until one day, the elven goddess Asyn, in a fit of boredom, descended to greet her worshippers, during her holy drunken revelry she encountered a human, and thoroughly enjoyed her time with him! Particularly the mortal race's susceptibility to shrinking magic, after telling her people how wonderful the experience was, they take it to mean that she wants them to shrink every human in the world to be an elven plaything.

This story is a series of shorts set in the world, each at different points in the elves progress of their "holy mission," not related to my other stories.

Commissioned by giantessworld's very own Lightwing!


Categories: Mouth Play, Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 47173 Read: 24879 Published: March 02 2024 Updated: April 26 2024
Story Notes:


1. A Holy Command... Kind of by Greenanon

2. Difficulty Change by Greenanon

3. Punching Down by Greenanon

4. Might of the Elves by Greenanon

5. Overpowered by Greenanon

6. Richard's Revenge... Of Sorts by Greenanon

7. Humanity's New World by Greenanon

A Holy Command... Kind of by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

This is a pretty gentle and comical take on the usual "elves shrink all humans" size story trope, that said the humans do lose in this one, and the elves, while generally nice, are quite smug and condescending, so be warned.

Jerome marveled at the towering white stone towers of the Elven city of Althania, the grand capital of the long lived race. The trade wagon rolled along the smooth roads of the city, the human craftsmanship looking almost crude in comparison to the pristine elven counterparts that passed by on the far side of the wide street.

“Keep your wits about you,” Richard, the caravan’s head trader, chuckled, “these elves aren’t as civilized as their fancy buildings and clean streets would have you believe.”

Jerome glanced at several of the passing elves. They were a tall people, some nearly twice his own height, with an ethereal beauty and grace about them as they glanced his way. Even the males who were shorter at only six to seven feet tall, seemed almost too perfect. Their clothing, far looser in modesty than humans, seemed almost immaculately clean as well, and Jerome looked down at his own worn brown tunic with a frown.

“Are you saying they’d try to rob us?” he asked in a quiet tone.

Richard laughed and rolled his eyes, “Most of them would never dream of it, I’m talking about how weird they get in private.”

“In private?” Jerome asked with a frown.

Richard sighed, “you know, in bed?”

Jerome chuckled, “What, you think a bunch of nine foot tall women who look like they walked out of a fairy tale want to get it on with a couple of village lads like us?”

“Yes,” Richard growled. A small grin came over his face, “If you don’t believe me, wink and smile at those two as we pass them.”

Jerome looked at the pair of approaching elfin women, towering nearly as tall as the wagon itself as they discussed something amongst themselves. Their eyes turned towards the two humans and the oxen pulling their wagon, their conversation drifting off as they met his eyes. With a shrug, Jerome gave them a wink, then a smile.

The reaction was instant, devious grins spread across the elven women’s faces, one licked her lips, and the other blew a kiss at him. Jerome blushed instantly, causing the two elves to cackle as they went by, waving at him and sauntering their hips almost invitingly.

“What the hell was that?” he asked, stunned.

“I tried to warn you,” Richard laughed.

“Seriously, these elves, they have a thing for humans?” Jerome asked, trying to hide his eagerness.

“So they’re matriarchal,” Richard began, “their women are bigger, a little stronger, and they don’t tend to have as many male offspring as the rest of the world does, and their men?” He chewed his lip a moment, “I mean no disrespect, I quite like ones I’ve gotten to know, but as tall as they are they’re smaller than the women, and the elven women really like them smaller, do you understand what I’m getting at?”

Jerome shook his head, “Afraid not.”

Richard huffed in frustration, “the elven women like to be in charge, they like a shorter, weaker, partner, humans fit right into their idea of what the ideal male’s physique should be, and that’s before you even factor the magic in.”

“Magic?” Jerome asked, “like fireballs and lightning and stuff? How does that matter in bed?”

“Obviously they don’t want to throw a fireball at you,” Richard said, grinning as the memories filled him. “They have a spell, a shrinking spell, it can make the target much smaller… The size of a doll, or a bug even, perhaps smaller, I can’t say… but it drives the elves wild to use it, from what I understand it doesn’t work well on their own men, too much resistance to their own magic.”

“So you’re saying these women want to reduce us to the size of-“

“Dolls, yes,” Richard sighed, tugging the reins to slow the wagon in front of the tavern, “and they don’t want to play tea party once they do.”

“But what could a man and a woman even do with such an extreme difference in-“

“Trust me,” Richard said, looking him in the eye, “you’ll find out…” he grinned, “and you’ll probably enjoy it. I know I do.” He leapt down from the wagon, walking around to the back to begin unloading the merchandise. “Just be careful that you don’t go off with one that wants to keep you!”

“Keep me!?” Jerome balked.

“Just check her bedside table for a brass cage, a glass box, that sort of thing,” Richard called.

“W-Will do,” Jerome muttered.

The goddess Asyn sighed as she watched the world spinning below her. Her children, the elves, were prospering, which was good of course, but it was also… boring.

“Cyndane!” she called, snapping her fingers.

The angel appeared next to her, an eager grin on her face, “You called mistress?”

“The elves, is anyone planning to attack them?”

“No, of course not your majesty,” Cyndane gasped, “the humans are wary of them, but not angry, and the dwarves have even declared them to be ‘okay’ which I’m told is a very high compliment from them!”

“What about demonic incursions?” Asyn asked eagerly, “maybe some kind of dark lord from a past age?”

“No my lady,” Cyndane said with a smile, “it seems that the elves are doing just fine!”

“Wonderful, you may go,” Asyn huffed, waving her angel away.

She briefly glanced at the domains of the other gods, hoping that one of them was planning some mischief, wicked or otherwise, for her to join in on. Nothing stuck out to her though, and with a groan of boredom she glanced back down on the elves.

“I should go down there,” she muttered, “just to check in on things.”

The Elven queen sipped her wine as she looked out over her city. She smirked as she spotted one of the human caravans in the streets below the palace, primitive and short lived though the humans were, they were an entertaining people. She bit her lip, wondering if there was some discreet way she could have one brought up to her palace for the evening. Magical sparks danced along her fingers as she imagined just what she could do with one once he was properly reduced, and she rubbed her legs together unconsciously as her excitement grew.

She moved away from the balcony, stopping to take a pastry from the tray her servants had left for her. She paused as she saw her reflection in the polished silver of the tray, looking down at her wide hips she frowned, wondering if it was her imagination or if her royal dress was a little tighter.

It must have shrunk over the last few centuries, she decided, taking a bite of the pastry anyways, ignoring the jiggle of her ample chest as she walked back into her palace.

A flash of light in the royal throne room gave her pause, and her hair stood on end as a wave of magic emanated out from a portal that tore itself open in midair. She swallowed her bite, nearly dropping the sweet pastry as the immaculate figure of the goddess Asyn stepped through, her golden robe billowing as her sandaled feet made contact with the tiled floor.

“L-Lady Asyn!?” she squealed excitedly.

Asyn blinked, adjusting to the mortal plane and glancing over at her, “Ah, Queen Matilda, it’s been some time, hasn’t it?” Her gaze traced up and down the matronly figure of the elven matriarch, as one of the eldest of the elves she was old enough to have developed a fuller and more matronly figure, and Asyn was certain that the elf’s ample bosom had grown by at least half since she’d last visited.

“I-It’s been thousands of years,” the queen stammered, “to what do we owe this visit?” she gasped excitedly, “is it time for the end of the world!?”

“No, no,” Asyn waved dismissively, “nothing like that, I’m here for…” she frowned, I don’t want to tell them I was just bored… “I’m here to see your realm, and what you’ve made!” she said confidently.

“Of course!” the queen said, “We’ll throw a divine festival in your honor!” She hurried to a small table, ringing a bell and summoning an array of servants. They gasped as they recognized the divine figure of the goddess of the elves, and she smiled in approval as they fell to their knees in worship. “Send out the word,” the queen declared, “the Goddess walks among us!  Break out the good wine and food, the entire city must be alight with celebration!”

“Shall we order the humans out of the city m’lady?” one of the servants asked. “There are several hundred of them here on business, if this is to be a holy festival we can ask them to-“

“Humans?” Asyn asked with a frown, “What manner of creatures are they?”

“Very much like us,” the queen said with a giggle, “only… Cuter.”

“Cuter?” Asyn asked, stroking her chin, “intriguing, keep them in the city, I might run across them during the celebration.”

Jerome frowned as he looked at the gathering elves out in the street. From his room at the inn he could see the towering throngs cheering and throwing confetti into the air, forming impromptu parades and already bringing out barrels of wine. He made his way down to the inn’s common room, where the elves were already excitedly whispering amongst themselves, the eager barmaid ran from table to table, refilling glasses.

“Excuse me,” Jerome called, “what’s going on?”

“The goddess is here!” the barmaid squealed excitedly. This brought a wave of cheering throughout the tavern, and more than a few already flushed faces glanced his way, hungry expressions on them as they sized up the human.

Jerome gulped, “Goddess?”

“Our glorious and wonderful goddess Asyn!” the barmaid explained triumphantly, “she only visits us every few thousand years, it’s cause for a celebration!” She bit her lip as she looked down at him, “Of course, if you stay here in our tavern, you’ll drink free human!”

“I uh-“

“It’s a holy day!” a woman’s voice shouted, “it’s only proper that we show the human his place!” that brought another throng of laughter, and Jerome shifted uneasily.

The barmaid bent over, letting him get a nice view of her ample bosom as she chuckled, jiggling the twin mounds that hung right before his face, “Come on now human, surely a few drinks wouldn’t hurt?”

“No,” he muttered, his eyes locked on her breasts, “A few drinks are probably fine…”

Asyn walked through the streets, beaming excitedly as the elves waved and cheered. Behind her the queen was walking with her retinue of guards and a group of priestesses.  Everywhere they went elves tried to pass them drinks, or refill an already overflowing cup. While all of her worshippers were tall by earthly standards, the goddess herself towered head and shoulders over them all, even the queen, and was easily visible through the crowd as they pushed and shoved, hoping to get a better view of her.

“Is everything to your liking your holiness?” the queen asked eagerly.

“This is pretty great,” Asyn giggled, draining her cup again. She blinked as she felt the strong warmth of the wine flowing through her, drinks on the mortal plane are always so much stronger… Her yearning for spirits was being well satisfied, but as she watched a particularly handsome elven man walk by, arm in arm with a towering woman, she felt another desire stirring.

“I need to get laid,” she growled, sipping her drink.

“What was that, your holiness?” the queen asked, struggling to hear her over the crowd.

“Nothing, I am just admiring the towers of your city,” Asyn said quickly, glancing upwards at the shining white spires. She glanced at a nearby tavern, hearing excited catcalls from inside of it. She licked her lips eagerly, there’s debauchery going on in there, I can practically taste it! She giggled as she sauntered towards it, “Come!” she called to the royal procession following her, “I wish to inspect this building!” She drunkenly waved at the inn as the queen and her guards followed behind.

Jerome blushed as the elven barmaid ran her fingers through his hair, the mixture of arousal and drunkenness tearing away any inhibitions he might have had. The towering woman had scooped him into her lap, and a pair of other elves were on either side of her, grinning down at him.

“Poor human,” one cooed, “you just can’t handle being in the presence of elves without falling to pieces, can you?”

“I-I guess not,” he stammered.

“Let’s use the spell on him!” one giggled, holding up her hand. Jerome’s eyes went wide as blue sparks danced along her fingertips, “You’re going to spend the evening kissing my toes human!”

They were interrupted by a commotion at the front door, the three elves and Jerome turned to see the largest elf that the human man had seen yet step into the tavern with a grin. She wore a clingy white robe that left little to the imagination as it billowed around her, and she was followed by a line of other elves in official looking uniforms, Jerome’s eyes went wide as he spotted a royal tiara on an elf at the tall woman’s side.

The queen!? What’s she doing down here?

The tavern went silent as the tall elf walked in, “I heard the party from out in the street!” she declared with a grin, “now who will buy your goddess a drink?”

The barmaid released Jerome, clearing her throat as she walked up to the towering elf, “Y-Your holiness Goddess Asyn, I have a few tankards of ale left, but it’s not my best, if you would permit me to go to my warehouse-“

“No need, have you any water?” the goddess asked.

“Yes,” the barmaid said, gesturing to several barrels behind the bar.

“I learned this party trick from one of my colleagues,” she chuckled, clapping her hands, “LET THERE BE BEER!” The barmaid blinked, walking to one of the barrels and lifting the top off. The smell of a rich and ready lager filled the bar, and the gathered elves cheered. Jerome was in awe himself, and he felt his heart skip a beat as the massive elf, easily twelve feet tall, crossed the bar and plopped herself on the stool next to his, spinning to face him.

“H-Hi, I’m Jerome,” he managed, pushing his own wine glass her way, “if you would like, you can have my drink until the barmaid gets the rest out, it’s a human spirit called Apple-Jack, my friend and I were bringing it here to sell!”

“Hmm… apples you say?” Asyn swiped the cup up, draining the contents in a single gulp. “MMM…” she groaned, slamming it down, “wonderful, sweet, tart, and strong…” She glanced down at him with a drunken grin, “Now, what manner of male are you?” she reached down and traced a finger over his ears, enjoying the rounded shape, “Not one of mine I see? You must be one of these humans I’ve heard about.”

“I am!” Jerome said eagerly, “this is my first time in the Elven lands actually.”

“You picked a fine first night to spend with us,” Asyn drawled. She grabbed him under the arms, practically scooping him into her lap and pressing his face into a pair of tits that were bigger than his head. The elves in the bar all called encouragement, whistling and cheering as their goddess playfully draped her arm around the human man. Jerome gulped, shivering as he felt his arousal build.

Gods above, I’ve always loved an aggressive woman, but this is… this is something else entirely! He looked up at her, feeling helpless in the arms of the red faced angel that was giggling with excitement at his reaction.

“Let’s go somewhere more private,” she suggested.

“I have a room!” he shouted eagerly, “just upstairs!”

“Perfect,” she growled with a grin.

Jerome yelped as he was picked up off his stool, and the elves all gossiped excitedly as they saw their goddess carrying the human up to the bedroom.

“Show him who this world belongs to lady Asyn!” the barmaid called eagerly.

“That human will be worshiping our goddess properly by the night’s end,” another chuckled.

“Damn,” the third muttered glumly, “I finally have a human cornered, and the goddess herself snatches him up!”

Jerome faintly heard their conversations as the floors creaked beneath the massive elf’s weight. He winced as she clasped his bottom, squeezing it tightly as she came to his room. As intimidating as the divine being was, he was quickly finding himself drawn to her, his more masochistic urges flaring up as the elf tossed him to the bed with a growl.

“We can do better than this,” the goddess laughed, glancing around. With a wave of her hand the room quickly went from a modest room at an inn to an almost royal bedroom, the mattress going from straw to feathers beneath his back as she strutted to him. “So human,” she teased, “how do you think you should show a goddess proper respect?”

He looked up at her, then down at her sandaled feet, and before she could react he slid off the bed, falling to his knees and planting a firm kiss on her toes. He repeated the motion, savoring the light lavender scent as the goddess’s excited laughter rang out overhead.

“Yes, that’s perfect!” she sighed happily, “this is my first time playing with one of you, but you seem so eager to fall into place!”

“Yes goddess,” he gasped.

“It’s rare to hear someone call me that and really mean it,” she whispered, her eyes lighting up. “Do you like being there? At my feet? At my mercy?

“I do!” he pleaded.

“Then become as small and powerless before me as you know you should be!” she ordered.

Jerome gasped as she started to grow before him, stretching overhead like a colossus. He looked around him and realized with a start that the room was expanding with her, and soon the truth hit him like a runaway avalanche, it wasn’t that she was getting bigger at all.

“There we are,” Asyn giggled, bending down to pick him up. She only needed two fingers to pinch around his body, bringing him up to her enormous grinning face that bore down on him like the side of a cliff. “This is a much more fitting size for you, don’t you agree?”

“Yes goddess!” he shouted, feeling his manhood harder than it had ever been in his life, pressing firmly against the pad of the mountainous woman’s fingertip.

“Let’s get rid of these,” she muttered, pinching the tip of his clothes. There was a loud ripping sound as she casually tore them away, flicking the tiny rags to the corner of the room with a scowl. Jerome grunted as she pinched his finger, dangling his naked body by his arm as she admired his form. “Certainly not as graceful as an elf,” she muttered, “but still, I like what I’m seeing here. Who made you again?”

“T-The mother of all humans is the goddess Eleanor,” Jerome recited, “to whom we join when we pass from this world-“

“Oh yes, I know her,” Asyn muttered, licking her lips, “I wonder what her creation tastes like?”

Jerome shouted in surprise as he was lifted over her luscious lips, a pair of pink pillows that parted to reveal her opening mouth. She lowered him down gently, closing her mouth over his body and keeping his arm firmly pinched so that he didn’t fall all the way in. A tongue the size of a wagon cart rose up in the darkness to attack him, ruthlessly exploring every part of his body before settling on the point of interest just between his legs.

“Oh gods,” he muttered, feeling the massive appendage tease his manhood. He writhed in pleasure as Asyn’s rumbling chuckle rose up around him, adding to the overwhelming sensation as the leviathan that was her tongue slowly brought him to climax. With a shout he sprayed against the bumps of her tastebuds, and only after the slow sucking motion had drawn everything out of him did the goddess lift him up again, letting the saliva on his skin glisten in the low light of the bedroom.

“Delicious,” she breathed, “oh, sorry, did that scare you little human?”

“A little,” he admitted, “b-but I liked it!”

So eager to please, so quick to love being so small, she mused, tilting her head. She noticed that he was shivering slightly, the spit was drying on his skin and cooling the tiny thing rapidly. With a sigh she brought him to her chest, sliding him down between the mountains of her cleavage.

Jerome sighed with relief as the warm flesh surrounded him. The pair of pillowy breasts seemed to mold around his body, keeping him held tight as the elven goddess made her way to the bed. Each step jiggled his world like he was a ship, bobbing on the sea, and each footfall caused him to sink a little lower, until only his head was sticking out of the pale and milky expanse. His struggles to stay above the surface of her cleavage were fruitless, and by the time she lay on the bed he’d sunk up to his ears.

“This is so much fun,” she purred, tapping on his head, “you’re so cute like this!” She reached down under her robe, slowly fingering herself as she watched him struggle between her breasts. “I’ve always had a thing for smaller males, when I made the elves I made the men as cute as I could, but you humans…” she squealed in excitement, “did Eleanor make you this perfect on purpose? It’s like you’re practically absorbing that shrinking spell, even the weakest elf could keep one on you for ages!”

“I-I wouldn’t know goddess,” Jerome shouted, grunting as he tried to keep himself from sliding any lower.

In her drunken state everything seemed funnier to Asyn, and she burst into laughter as she realized just how hard Jerome was fighting to keep from slipping further into her cleavage. A devious grin crept across her features as she kept playing with herself, bringing her free hand up to the side of her breast. She gently jiggled it, watching her tiny toy gasp for breath as his head slipped further down, disappearing.

“Oops!” she teased.

Jerome’s world became hot and humid as he sank into the soft blackness. The space between the elf’s breasts was like quicksand, every struggle he managed just seemed to cause him to slip lower. Outside Asyn gasped with excitement, she could feel the human’s pitiful squirming against her breasts, and the sheer power she had over the bug sized human was driving the divine woman to heights of pleasure she hadn’t felt in millennia.

“Fight, come on, try to get out of there!” she taunted, grinning.

Jerome heard her voice as a muffled and far away thing, but her intent was clear, and it was driving him as wild as it was driving her. His manhood was rock hard again as he tried to claw his way upward, the moans of the goddess providing more encouragement as his hand slipped out, grasping the surface of the pale milky flesh.

“Oh?” she panted, seeing him emerge like an ant from an anthill. “You fought valiantly human,” she laughed, “but… I want to see you lose, and goddesses get what they want.”

Jerome looked up in surprise as a towering finger hovered over him, pressing down sharply on his head and forcing him back into the warm canyon he’d fought so hard to escape. Asyn’s orgasm raced along her body, feeling like an earthquake as she groaned loudly, the tremors shaking Jerome’s body as the powerful digit forced him deeper and deeper until he was forced right up against her breastbone at the very bottom of her cleavage.

“Wonderful,” Asyn sighed, looking at her fingers, sticky with her own cum. She glanced around dreamily for something to wipe them with, then smirked as she saw the ruins of Jerome’s clothing on the bedspread. Grabbing up the little bits of cotton, she rubbed her fingers across them, soaking what was left of his garments with her juices before tossing them on the nightstand.

Jerome’s body was pressed on all sides by the impossible pressure of the twin mountains, and this time no matter how he struggled he couldn’t make any progress. With a sigh he simply lay back, letting himself be imprisoned while he wondered what the goddess would do to him. Asyn looked down, her post orgasm haze turning to tiredness as she felt the final struggles of the human trapped between her tits.

“Just stay there,” she decided with a yawn, “it’s a good place for you anyways, we’ll figure things out in the morning…”

Jerome was brought out of his slumber as his fleshy prison inverted, rising as the goddess sat up in bed. Her yawn shook the world around him, and a moment later a pair of fingers reached in, probing to find him.

“Good morning, Jerome was it?” the giant grinning face of the goddess asked.

“Yes goddess!” he called with a weak smile. “I slept very well!”

“Excellent,” Asyn said, waving her hand. A gold chain appeared from thin air, and Jerome’s face twisted in confusion as she brought him up to it, clasping him in a locket that was perfectly shaped to hold him. With a happy sigh she put it on, letting him dangle in his bound state between her breasts. “I’m keeping you while I’m here,” she said casually, “I’ve got a thousand other things I’d like to try when we have the time, I really think you humans might just be better at that size… I’ll have to talk to Eleanor about it the next time we convene the council of the divines.”

Jerome gulped, keep me? Better this size? As much fun as he’d had the night before, he wasn’t sure he liked where this was going. “Uh, Asyn, goddess-“

“Don’t worry, we’re going to get more booze, and some good breakfast,” she grumbled, rubbing her head, “I need fried eggs, you just can’t get good ones in the divine realm.”

Any further protests were cut off as she leapt upwards, strutting out of the room.

“He’s so cute!” the elven queen squealed, bending over to look at Jerome’s prison.

“Isn’t he just?” Asyn chuckled, leading the procession through the streets again.

“I found one myself,” the queen admitted with a sheepish grin.

Asyn raised an eyebrow, “Do tell!”

“A human named Richard was staying at the same tavern, I shrank him down too!”

Asyn laughed, “always good to see my creations following in my footsteps, where is he?”

The queen’s face went red, and she glanced back at her retinue of guards with embarrassment, “He’s uh… close to me.” The queen shifted a moment, biting her lip as if suddenly stimulated by some unseen hand.

“Naughty,” Asyn laughed, “Jerome, how long can you hold your breath?”

“I uh-“

“Don’t worry about it, we’ll figure it out and there’s always magic if you need more air,” the goddess waved dismissively, “Now you said this next tavern brews a drink that brings fire to one’s loins?”

“Oh yes,” the queen nodded, “it’s right up here…”

2 weeks later

Jerome groaned, feeling tired and, for perhaps the first time in his life, sexually spent. The goddess had spent the previous fortnight exploring all manner of debauchery with him as her tiny toy, usually while imbibing spirits in volumes that would kill a mortal. He wasn’t the only one fatigued with the goddess’s celebration, the other elves looked tired too, with dark circles under their eyes and frayed hair as they marched behind their goddess into their queen’s throne room. The queen herself had forgone her royal robes and was now dressed in little more than a few ribbons of cloth, only her tiara reminding of her royal station.  There were priestesses, nobles, and other elves of renown in the room as well.  All were gathered to hear the words of their goddess. 

“Whew, that was pretty great,” Asyn laughed, flicking her hair over her ear, “I knew my elves would show me a good time!”

The queen nodded, standing up, “We live to worship you, your holiness!”

The necklace that Jerome was often imprisoned on shook as she took it off, holding it up over her head, “Well Jerome, I hope you had fun, but it is time to return to the divine realm!”

Jerome smiled weakly, “I-It truly was a life changing time, thank you goddess Asyn!” His relief at the prospect of rest was mixed with sadness, he truly had enjoyed the debauchery of it all.  His masochistic side had been singing with joy during the whole festival and he’d formed a genuine rapport with the goddess. Even now, though she was still a bit drunk, the look of affection on her face was clear.  She liked him too.

Asyn turned to the other elves, “This little human made the whole experience down here wonderful; every elf should have one, and every human should get to experience this!” She declared. With one final flash, the goddess was gone, leaving the stunned elves alone.

“D-Did the goddess just order us to shrink all the humans and keep them as pets?” one of the nobles asked eagerly.

The queen slowly grinned, “Yes, I think she did!”

There was a moment of silence in the throne room before the queen turned to her subjects, a new and mighty strength burning in her eyes.

“You heard the goddess!” the queen said in a royal voice full of authority.  “Ready the mages! Muster the armies! We will march on the humans at once and bring the goddess’s commands to fruition!” The room erupted into cheers and roars of approval and the court sprang into a frenzy of activity.  The exhaustion of the past few weeks was entirely forgotten.  In its place was a new kind of excitement.  She turned to her guards and they nodded and left to spread the word, practically running out of the throne room.  Motion in her cleavage got the queen’s attention and she noticed the minuscule form of Richard trying to climb out from between her prodigious breasts.  With a chuckle, she gently pushed him back in with a finger.  After all, it was divine will that he stay right where he was.



Difficulty Change by Greenanon

The Elven conquest of humanity was met with immediate success as the surprise attacks on the neighboring realms overwhelmed the defenders, who were physically smaller and had far less magical talent to draw upon. The elves saw little resistance after the surrender of the human leaders, their conquests were relatively bloodless and most elves simply wanted to take humanity under their “protection” as they called it, by shrinking them to miniscule sizes to keep as pets of sorts.

As the years went on however the elves began to encounter more densely populated human realms, more advanced in organization, technology, and diplomacy. With all the territory they had gained from their earlier success, their forces were spread thin and had to slow their advance. This gave the human nations the chance to rally and build up their armies.  The elves were powerful, but in the face of this new resistance their momentum stalled, leading the Elven queen to the first great crisis of her people’s existence…

The elven queen nervously tapped her fingers along the armrest of her throne as she waited for the report from her field commanders. There was a ticklish squirming against her chest, and she glanced down to see Richard, her pet human that she’d taken at the start of the crusade, worming his way out of her cleavage. He was older now, and even had a family in his adorable little house near her bed, but he was still the queen’s favorite, and she couldn’t help but coo excitedly as he pushed with all of his might, fighting to escape the massive valley of her cleavage she’d trapped him in.

“Richard,” she giggled, “get back in there!” her finger came down, and his hands came up to catch it feebly.

“No!” he grinned, “I want to see your face when you receive news of your army’s defeat your majesty!

She just rolled her eyes, “Richard, I love it when you get all rebellious like this, but this is a serious court meeting, we’ll play later.”

He yelled out some defiant oath to resist her that she didn’t pay attention to, simply tapping his head down and smothering him beneath the surface of her pillowy bosom once more. Her finger easily overpowered the human’s struggles, and with a triumphant smirk, she drove him deeper into her cleavage this time, so far down that he would have no chance of escape.

“I can’t believe you let your human talk to you like that your majesty,” one of her guards murmured.

The queen sighed, leaning back on her throne, “Richard’s a good human, he just gets all high minded about freedom and all that, but he loves his little house next to my bed, so it’s all in good fun.”

The guard shrugged, “Personally mine kisses my feet every night, straight out of my boots.” She chewed her lip, “weird little roundear though, always reminds me that he needs to show respect as soon as I get home…”

The conversation ended as the elven general entered the throne room, her dented and battered armor clanking slightly. She was a woman clearly on the verge of collapse, with dirt on her face, and a pale look to her. Clearing her throat she nervously looked around at the Queen and her gathered priests.

“The uh, humans of the Kingdom of Neuren have been more resistant to our offers of guardianship than we had anticipated,” she began slowly.

The queen fidgeted uncomfortably, “What is the status of our army?”

“The bulk of our force is currently trapped in a large valley within their borders, the humans are moving in additional forces in preparation for an attack… Only limited teleportation in and out is possible, the humans are using these strange devices called cannons to keep our mages from being able to focus on their lines, and their own mages are more capable than we’d guessed.”

The queen gulped, “T-This isn’t possible! We’re the best! We’re smarter than them, every one of our soldiers has hundreds or even thousands of years of experience with weapons and magic! I-It’s not fair!”

“I’m sorry your majesty, but with our forces spread thin as they are holding territory, our strength is less than optimal and reinforcements would take too long to arrive.  Perhaps surrender would be-“

“No!” the queen snapped angrily, “The goddess Asyn said all the humans need to be shrunk down, and that’s what we’ll do!” She thought for a moment, “J-Just get me a crystal ball, let’s talk to this human king and see if he’ll see reason?”

A pair of mages wheeled in a large crystal sphere the size of a carriage, and after a moment of chanted spells, it sputtered to life, filling with a dense fog and seeking connection with another in the faraway capital of the human kingdom of Neuren. As the mists within it cleared the elven queen took in her human opposite, a king on his own throne and surrounded by his own mages and advisors.

Oh goddess, she thought, her heart fluttering slightly, this human king is…

He was probably about twenty or so, with the most obscenely handsome face she’d ever laid eyes on, a slender yet athletic frame and that slightly squarer jaw that the human men seemed to trend towards relative to her own people.

“Aren’t you just the sexiest thing!” she practically drooled before she could stop herself.

“Wow, this is off to a great start,” the king muttered, “I’m King Palmer of Neuren, we have your forces surrounded, we’re willing to offer terms.”

“Yes,” the queen nodded, smiling, “We have tripped up a little, perhaps we should have been more… diplomatic about this whole thing?”

“We’re still not even sure what you want!” the king snapped, “you just stormed our country and started shrinking people! And what is being done with them!? Are the rumors of restaurants serving shrunken humans true?”

The queen went pale, “N-No, we’re just shrinking you all to keep you as our protected and coddled pets, as our goddess commanded! Nobody’s eating any humans! I swear!” She gave a smile, “I see it was all a big misunderstanding now! So just order your men to put their weapons down and our mages will get you properly re-sized for-“

“You can’t be serious?” the king balked, “Surrender by tomorrow, or we attack!”

The crystal ball’s connection faded, and the handsome human king vanished. A stunned silence held over the hall, and the elven nobles and court mages looked from one another and to their queen uncertainly.

“Hah! The indomitable human spirit perseveres!” Richard called from her cleavage.

The queen scowled, “how on earth did you manage to climb out again?” She reached down and plucked him up, standing upright and lifting herself off the chair as she turned around. Bending over she gently placed Richard on the center of the throne’s cushion.

As his body made contact with the velvety purple expanse Richard rolled over, looking up at the titanic elf as she smirked at him triumphantly. He gulped as the elven queen’s wide and round posterior blocked out the light, of all the elves she was the only one he’d ever seen with such a curvaceous figure, and at the size she’d decided to keep him at it was almost like the moon falling to earth as it slowly descended.

“Let’s see the human spirit triumph over that,” she muttered, sitting down with a slight *thumpf* as the cushion compressed beneath her. She grinned, grinding her bottom back and forth for good measure, making sure her pet knew his place beneath the elven monarch.

Richard could barely breath, his entire world had been replaced by the warm and soft expanse overhead that bore down on him with an impossible weight. He squirmed, trying to crawl, trying to move anything, but the pressure on his body was a hundred times more than even the deepest parts of her cleavage had been, and he gave up with a gasp, defeated as the elven queen’s posterior pinned him against the cushion.

“Now,” she barked, catching the court’s attention, “prepare a holy ritual! We need to talk to Asyn right away!”

“Yes your majesty!” her lead archmage nodded with a grin.

The throne room became a flurry of activity as the elves hurried off to prepare one of the most difficult and sacred magics, the summoning of a deity. While they worked the queen simply relaxed, crossing her legs and sitting in place. Part of her knew she’d feel guilty later for disciplining her tiny human so harshly, but these were stressful times.

Erwin scowled, pulling his cloak tight against himself as the wind howled. The valley where the elven army was trapped had several villages in it, including his. The town was well fortified, with a tall stone tower and months of provisions within, the elven scouting parties had found it too tough a nut to crack, and they had him too of course.

While humans were rarely as talented with magic as elves were, Erwin had been a prodigy among the Kingdom’s magical community, besting combat mages with decades of experience. When the elves had invaded he’d abandoned his studies and returned home immediately, helping his community in their time of need.

Now he was out away from the walls, trying to find the position of the group of elves that had been probing at his village.

“Ooh, look, a lone human!” a giggling voice called.

He whirled around to see a buxom blond elf, her breasts hanging in a low cut cleavage against her red robe in defiance of the snowy conditions. She grinned as she strutted up to him, and he gulped as he realized she had to be nearly twice his height at ten feet tall.

“Just relax,” she winked, magic dancing along her fingers, “I’ll carry you back right here, okay?” her finger traced along her ample breasts, and for a short moment Erwin almost wanted to let her have him.

“Not today elven harlot!” he grinned, weaving a series of quick spells that caught her off guard. She stumbled back, confusion on her face as fireballs exploded in the air around her. “You’re never taking my village!” he laughed, waving his hands and whipping up a snowstorm to cover his escape.

The elf scowled, “We’ll meet again, human!”

The commander of the Neuren army looked over his men, nodding as he saw the cavalry readying their weapons, the cannon crews would begin bombardment when the sun set, and when dawn rose the battle would start in earnest. The elves were cut off from escape, and while their magics were impressive, they were no match for the human army’s tactics and combined arms.

“A pity,” he muttered, “so much magical talent, wasted like this.”

The queen grinned as the blue fire danced around the large, complex magic circle her mages had drawn on the floor. The mages themselves nervously looked to one another as a beam of magical energy rocketed off the tallest spire in the castle up into the sky, sundering the fabric of reality and disappearing into the void.

“Yes, right there!” Asyn sighed, squirming in pleasure as her tiny human lover squirmed in just the right spot, deep within her womanhood. She let her orgasm rock his tiny body, making her feel positively divine as the muscles of her most intimate place easily overpowered him, leaving him a soaked mess by the time her finger lazily drifted south to retrieve him.

Jerome panted, the rich sweet scent of a goddess filling his nostrils as he smiled at the titanic figure in the distance. Pinched between the pair of house sized fingertips, he guessed that an ant would tower over him, but it seemed to make his godly lover happy, and that was what mattered.

“Another amazing job lover”, she purred and gave him an affectionate kiss.  “Ready for another round?”

He gave a thumbs up.  One of the perks of being a goddess’s lover was being blessed with infinite stamina.  She stuck him back in and moaned as his body rubbed against her while her other hand fondled her breast.

A few moments later, a beam of light shot up outside the window of Asyn’s holy palace floating serenely in the clouds of the divine realm, into the bedroom, and formed a circle of light next to where the goddess was laying on her bed.. Within the circle an image formed depicting the worried expression of the elf queen and her royal court.  Asyn was a little startled but managed to respond while keeping only her head visible to the elves and her pleasurable moans mostly quiet.

“What!?” she bellowed, causing the elves to recoil in fright. She blushed, clearing her throat, “I mean, my wonderful creations! Why have you contacted your goddess?”

The elven queen stood up nervously, “W-We’ve been trying to fulfill your holy command, regarding the humans?”

Asyn frowned, trying to remember what the queen was talking about, Shit, I’ve got to stop drinking so much when I go down there… She smiled, “Yes, what seems to be the problem?” she said, then bit her lip as Jerome hit something especially sensitive.

“It’s much harder than we anticipated,” the queen began, “and we fear we are not strong enough.  Our magic is-“

“Yes!” Asyn said quickly, “I knew you would fail, it was all part of my divine plan, a test of faith! And now that you’ve passed, I will grant you all the power you need!”

The queen’s eyes went wide, “Truly!? Oh goddess, you are so wise!”

Asyn beamed, “Indeed, you should build a new shrine or two for me, nice ones, with statues!” She reluctantly removed her hand from her breast and touched the portal, and after a moment all of the elves in the room gasped as they felt their magical potential vastly increase. “Now go!” Asyn said in a stern tone, “and complete… Your mission!” she gasped, her attention already drifting back to the sex she was having with her little darling.  Still unable to remember exactly what she’d said during her last jaunt to earth, and impatient to get back to her fun, Asyn mustered the last of her strength to address her followers. “Okay, are we done here?” The queen nodded humbly, “Bye!” Asyn grinned, waving as she ended the call, just in time for a powerful orgasm to surge from within her loins.

“Oh! My! Meeeee!” she cried as she erupted in a fountain of fluids and ecstasy.

When she managed to see straight again and regain sufficient control of her limbs, she shakily sat up to see her minuscule lover trapped in a, to him, lake of love juice on the bed.  Giggling, she traced her finger down over the bedspread and scooped him out of the mess.

“That was amazing.” she sighed.

“How many times does that make now?” he asked, panting. His voice was perfectly audible despite his size.

“Who’s counting?” she laughed. She traced her finger down over the bedspread, peeling him off as though he were a bit of dessert stuck to her fingernail, and grew him to about half an inch in height. “I’ll get us some wine. You just wait here, okay?” She grinned, “better yet, hide, I want to play a little game of cat and mouse.”

Jerome nodded as the mountain of a woman disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving him alone in her divine realm. He looked around the bed, wondering where he could hide, then grinned as he saw a pair of panties that had been nonchalantly tossed on the floor at some point. It would be a trek at this size, but one well worth the trip…

Meanwhile, back in the royal palace, Richard groaned as he looked up, gulping nervously at how the queen and her followers were all giddy with excitement, sparks dancing along their fingers as they flexed their new magical muscle. The queen spotted him suddenly, and strutted back to the throne with a confident smirk on her face.

“Don’t worry Richard,” she said with a wave, “it’s all been settled, the goddess gave us everything we need!”

“Oh gods,” Richard muttered.

Her hand hovered over him, and invisible tendrils pulled him upward, hovering him up to the enormous queen’s face as her wagon sized eyes took her tiny man in.

“It took much of my power to get you that small,” the queen mused, “let’s see how far we can go now!”

The elves all watched as the toy sized man glowed blue, and Richard gasped as the titanic queen’s face stretched in all directions, going from imposing to truly mountainous.

“K-Keep going!” one of the guards gasped with excitement.

The gathered elves watched as the queen’s shrinking spell reduced the toy sized man to the size of a beetle, then an ant, then a grain of sand. The elven women pushed and crowded around as the speck of Richard became completely invisible to the naked eye.

Richard’s senses were overwhelmed as the group of elven women loomed above him like the constellations themselves, impossibly large figures that caused the air around him to ruffle his hair like a hurricane wind with each minor movement.

“I-Is he gone?” a guard asked.

“No,” the queen grinned, “I can still feel him.”

Richard shouted as he was rocketed across the vast open space, shooting like a meteor straight for the gap between the elf’s breasts. He was quickly swallowed up by the continent sized breasts, disappearing with no hope of escape this time.

The queen grinned, turning to her guards, “teleport orders to our army, prepare to re-size the humans!”

Erwin grinned as he saw the sun rise over the snowy valley, “The army will begin their attack soon”, he thought, “Then the elves will be driven out of here!”

“Hey you!” a familiar woman’s voice called.

He whirled around, his cloak billowing around him as he took in the sight of the elven mage from the day before. This time he just smirked, readying his spells as she sauntered through the snow, her hips sashaying from side to side.

“Careful,” he warned, “Our army is moving soon, I don’t have to run today!”

“Finally,” the elven woman chuckled, “I’m Iriel.”

“Erwin,” he said with a grin, manifesting fireballs around himself.

He frowned as Iriel just kept walking towards him, and with a shout he launched his spells, the fireballs exploding around her in a series of blasts that should have reduced even the most powerful mages to dust. He gasped as she walked through the smoke, a small barrier around her shimmering slightly. She didn’t stop until she stood just a few inches from him, looking down at the short human man over her ample breasts. As he watched, stunned, she reached out a red-gloved hand and playfully ruffled his hair.

“Awww, did your cute little spell not work?” she said, sticking her bottom lip out mockingly. “It was a neat trick though; I think you should do it for my friends at parties.”

Erwin’s eye twitched, and he grinned madly, “Fine, this is a forbidden spell, outlawed in every civilized kingdom!” He raised his hands, black electricity twitching along his fingers, “Be warned elf, it’s said to be the most painful way to die!”

His hands shot out, gripping her sides, squeezing her tummy through her red robe as the black magic coursed through him. The elf began to twitch, gasping as her eyes rolled back in her head. Erwin laughed madly, watching the snow around her boots smoke and melt.

“That’s right elf, I’m the greatest mage of all-“

“Oh goddess,” the elf growled.

His eyes went wide as her hands came down, gripping his wrists, then slowly guiding one hand up over his head to her cantaloupe sized breast. She twitched, biting her lip in excitement as his most powerful magical attack rocketed right onto her nipple, her other hand guided his own down between her legs, forcing him to cup the mound of her womanhood through her red mage’s robe. He gritted his teeth, willing all of the malice he could muster into one final attack.

“O-OH!” the elf moaned, her body growing warm beneath his touch as she gasped for breath, finally stepping away from him, panting with a wide and impossibly smug grin on her face.

“T-That’s impossible,” Erwin whispered, looking at the smoking melted snow around her, “that could have killed a thousand men…”

“I haven’t cum that hard in ages,” the elf drawled with a haughty chuckle, “whatever girl said you had the touch of death clearly didn’t give you enough credit!” Her own hand came up, and a bolt of blue light hit him. He stared up at her in wonder, his neck craning more and more as he was slowly reduced in height. “Most elves do this fast,” Iriel whispered, biting her lip, “but I like slowing it down, how does it feel? To be so outmatched? Is it scary to watch your size disappear forever, or is it a relief, knowing that you’re finally going to your natural place in the world?”

Erwin was down to her knees when he found his voice, “P-Please, do whatever you want with me, just spare the village-“

“That touch of death was very impressive,” Iriel said, ignoring him as she knelt down to unlace her boot. He gulped as he continued to dwindle, watching the top of the leather footwear rise over him as she slipped it off, revealing a bare foot that wiggled its toes in the early morning light. “It feels so nice to get out of that stuffy thing,” Iriel grinned, looking down at him, “And… Stop!” she said aloud, and with a start he realized his shrinking had ceased, “Good, right about the size of a bug,” she said, her smug face looming over him for a moment before she stood back up. She raised her foot over him, “and you know what we do with bugs! Are you ready?”

Oh gods, he thought, eyes going wide, she’s going to stomp me out!

Erwin didn’t have any time to think before the massive foot slammed into him, pinning him to the soft muddy ground with a grunt. He squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for the pain, and then the end, but it didn’t come. After several moments of breathing in the strangely lavender scented odor of the elf’s foot, he gulped, forcing himself to open his eyes. He was greeted by a confused looking Iriel, staring down at him.

“Well?” she asked indignantly, “Are you going to do your death touch spell again? It felt great on the nethers, but I think it would make an excellent spell for a foot massage.”

She wants me to use the most forbidden and wicked spell mankind ever came up with to rub her feet, he thought numbly. “I-I need some time to recharge!” he stammered.

“I guess you are human after all,” she sighed, “Come along then!” She stepped off of him, flicking her wrist upwards and causing him to fly up into her waiting hand. Her fingers gripped him tightly, and a moment later they were walking through the forested valley.

“What happens now?” he asked quietly.

“We’ll rejoin the rest of the army I suppose,” Iriel shrugged, “then when this conquest is over we’ll go back to my estate in the Elven kingdom and pick out a doll house for you.” She playfully toyed with his hair again, a single finger rolling over his head with ease, “Some cute gold clothing too, it will go well with this hair of yours.”

She stopped as they sighted his village, the walls manned and ready for any assault, and the tower already with a cannon rolled out and ready. Erwin felt a tinge of hope.

“You might have beaten me,” he grinned, “but you’ll never-“

The elf flicked her finger, her eyes going wide with excitement as the cannon burst through the tower roof, tossed like an errant child’s toy as it crashed to the snow in the distance.

“Wow!” the elf breathed excitedly.

Erwin’s stomach fell, “Please don’t hurt them!”

“I wouldn’t dream of it,” Iriel chuckled, rolling her eyes, “In fact…” She concentrated, simply pointing her finger at the panicking settlement. There was one final combined shout of surprise, and then everyone manning the battlements simply vanished. Erwin’s heart skipped a beat as it appeared as though the entire settlement had simply emptied.

“No!” he whispered in despair.

“They’re just re-sized,” Iriel said soothingly, “don’t worry, it’s going to be fine, I’m just going to go scoop them up and take them all back with me! You and all of your friends are coming to live on my dresser now, isn’t that exciting!?” She laughed at his angry expression, “You’re all going to love it, trust me, now let’s go see if that baker of yours has any empty sackcloth bags around…”

The commander of Neuren’s forces watched in stunned shock as his charging cavalry was simply lifted off the ground, the horses galloping in midair as the knights floated above, crying out in surprise and shouting for help.

“C-Counterspells!” he shouted, turning to his own mages, but they were all focusing their attacks on a single elven mage who had breached their lines. She was standing in the center, almost casually deflecting all of their fire and lightning while her fellows came up behind her, casting spell after spell and re-sizing entire divisions with a wave of their hands.

“Ah, you must be the general!” a haughty woman’s voice called. He gulped as a towering woman in dented armor walked up to him, removing her helmet and revealing her pointed ears as she beamed down at the man who stood, for now, roughly half her height. “Well? Any offers of surrender?” she asked, enjoying his gaping expression.

“Y-Yes,” he stammered, “I surrender…” He gulped as the other elves slowly filed up behind the other general, giggling at him as if they were in on some joke he wasn’t.

“We’ll be sure to treat you all well,” the elven general said, a gleam in her eye, “and you’re going to be my personal prisoner.” She bent low over him, whispering in his ear, “Don’t worry, your jail cell will be very warm.” At that the other elves burst into laughter at that, calling encouragement as the general readied her shrinking spell, the human commander spent his last moments at full size wondering what she’d meant by keeping him somewhere warm, but he found out moments later.

The elven queen giggled and clapped with glee as the reports of victories all across the frontier came in. The motion caused her large ruby pendant, which Richard was tied across as a decoration, to bounce against her large breasts.

“T-This isn’t fair!” Richard howled, “You can’t just ask your goddess for more magic when you’re losing!”

“Oh Richard,” she cooed, lifting the pendant and letting him dangle in front of her face, “It’s completely fair, we get to shrink you, and you get to be our tiny pets! It’s a great cosmic balance in my opinion, and if the Goddess agrees, who are we to argue?” She looked up at the crystal ball in her throne room, where the king of Neuren was again pictured, chewing his lip nervously, “Don’t you agree, your majesty?”

“Y-Yes, of course,” he said weakly, “So uh… about that surrender, what kind of terms were you-“

“All humans reduced to two inches or less, to be adopted out by family, village, or other organizational unit to elves of good character,” the queen said casually.

“What if we give you our neighboring kingdoms!” the king said quickly, “we have spies, maps of their defenses! We could make a deal!?”

The queen grinned, “Hmm… okay, I’m listening!”

By the time negotiations were through the Kingdom of Neuren had bought itself a century of peace, in exchange for information that would doom its neighbors. The elven queen chuckled as the crystal ball was wheeled away.

“Are you really going to spare Neuren?” her bodyguard asked suspiciously.

“Of course not,” the queen waved dismissively, “they’ll find their place between a pair of elven tits soon enough, but we can be patient, take the human realms one at a time… it could take a few centuries, but it’s worth it to go slow and steady.” She licked her lips as she thought of the handsome Neuren monarch, “Although, perhaps a few certain individuals might be worth taking some shortcuts over.”

Thus did the elves advance in their conquest. With their magic empowered by the goddess Asyn, nothing on the continent was prepared to withstand them, and the human nations fell like dominoes over the slow march of years…



Punching Down by Greenanon

The Elven Kingdom quickly blossomed into the Elven Empire, their mission to shrink and subjugate humanity driving newfound expansionism and industry in what had otherwise been a quiet and internally focused civilization. The new magical prowess granted to the Elven people by the goddess Asyn allowed conquest to be a leisurely thing, and the newfound Empire took nearly a century to consolidate its holdings before turning its attention overseas to other lands. The continent of Estin proved to be the next target for Elven expansion, and the use of teleportation gates, previously impossible for all but the most experienced mages, allowed the logistics of the new conquest to proceed smoothly.

As for the humans themselves, while many rulers did scheme and manage to hold off the elves for a time, the nature of human power was always transitory, and victory fleeting. While a great king could bring elven armies to heel, or a particularly savvy merchant could outwit them, the slow tide of years always favored the elves, and with their advantages in magic, training, and logistics, such human victories became increasingly rare. The elves began to see their conquest of the smaller species as more of a game, one that they enjoyed playing and would even draw out for their own amusement, a popular Elven school of thought emerged suggesting that humans would only be happy in their new role as Elven pets and playthings if they were allowed a chance to fight back, however meaningless such resistance would be in the end.

Diaries and interviews from humans of the era give mixed opinions on this matter, many were shocked at just how kindly they were treated once the fighting was over, and at how bloodless the fighting had been.  Others groused at the humiliation for years afterwards, even as their villages flourished, properly resized and resettled in the palace gardens of Elven aristocrats.

Elven society quickly adapted to the influx of human companions, and with many elves wondering how they had ever lived without their round eared friends at their sides. Humans proved a useful tool for stress relief and entertainment as the elves continued the hard work of expanding their frontiers, and as the years passed and generations of humans were born that knew nothing but life at tiny size, some humans even proved invaluable as bookkeepers, accountants, and other small jobs that the elves found themselves too busy to bother with, human artisans found new outlets for their skills, painting the toenails of elven ladies in elaborate designs, and carving ornate and fine jewelry.

Still, plenty of “wild” humans remained, and as the elven population boomed, so too did demand for more lands, and more humans. The time had come for a new push into the interior of the continent of Estin, and an invasion of the human Kingdom of Cedaria was commenced.

The merchants of the Republican of Kolkat stepped out of their carriages, their fine jewelry and clothing looking fetching under the sunny sky. The sound of the docks echoed in the air as the group of finely dressed men and women gossiped amongst themselves, laughing at the fate of their northern neighbors, the Kingdom of Cedaria. The elves would win their conquest of course, everyone in Kolkat had expected that, and with the Kingdom swept aside the merchant republic would quickly swoop in and dominate the flow of trade all throughout the central lands.

“These elves must not be as smart as they say, to sign away so many valuable trading rights,” one woman, a middled aged brunette in a dark blue corset, muttered.

“Now now Lady Vandamere,” Desmond Corcine chuckled, “they likely know that they don’t have the knowledge or the people to move the goods properly, by the time they do we’ll have a hefty stake in their own lands as well I’d imagine…”

Desmond and Lady Vandamere were standouts from the other merchant lords, mostly older men of hefty stature. Desmond had a dark and well tanned complexion from his time on ships, and a handsome face that had often been called “roguish.”

Patricia Vandamere was a stern woman of middle age who always seemed to be ahead of Desmond on the way the markets were going. Still, he found her company more pleasant than he’d ever admit to her.

The group of merchants slowly assembled around the dock where the Elven flagship was being unloaded. It was a great golden thing, so large that the Doge’s palace itself would be swallowed up by it. The Elven envoy, an elf with dark brown skin who towered twice Desmond’s height, slowly walked down the gangplank, beaming down at all of them.

“Hello!” she giggled excitedly, “I’m Estel! Commander of the Elven fleet, I want you all to know just how useful all of your ships were in getting our mages to these shores, it would have taken us months to set up our teleportation gates properly without your help!”

“And remember what else!” one of the men behind Desmond shouted, “maps of all of Cedaria’s fortresses, defenses, and a good number of their hidden supply caches too!”

“How could I forget,” Estel said with a grin, “and now that we’re done with all of that… It’s time to re-size you all!”

Desmond’s heart skipped a beat, and he grabbed Lady Vandamere’s hand, startling her. Slowly he pulled her to the edge of the crowd as the merchants muttered in confusion.

“Y-You said we’d be free and wealthy!” one of the merchants roared angrily, stepping forward, “Your entire fleet is in our bay! Do you think you’ll sail out of here? Our island fortresses will blow your ships to timbers!”

Estel bit her lip, snorting as she stifled a giggle, “Those fortresses!?” she gestured out at the bay, and the men’s shouts of anger turned to horror as elven flags rose over each of the stone castles on the outlying islands. “Now let’s talk about our promise,” Estel said, stepping towards the crowd of now terrified humans, “you will be free to be pets in the glorious Elven empire! And as for wealth? At your new size we’ll give each of you a gold coin, which, relative to your own size, will be the most gold any of you have ever had!”

“Run for it!” someone shouted.

Estel giggled, raising her hands and blasting the entire dockside with a shrinking spell, quickly reducing the crowd of merchants to the size of bugs, racing across the cobblestones before her. She spied a discarded coin purse, picking it up and hefting the soft velvet for a moment.

“Perfect!” she beamed, pouring out the coins and letting them clatter along the ground. Humming happily to herself, the elf bent down, pinching each of the fleeing merchants one after the other and dropping them into the purse. It didn’t take long before she’d caught them all, and she looked down into it as they cowered under her gaze. With a wink and a blown kiss she clicked it shut, clipping it to her belt and patting it affectionately. Behind her other elves started coming off the ships, shrinking the fleeing human crews as the re-sizing of the merchant republic began in full.

“This way!” Desmond hissed, dragging lady Vandamere through the alleys.

“D-Desmond, what are you-“

He spun to face her, “Lady Vandamere… Patricia,” he cleared his throat, “it seems there’s no more time for games, so I’m going to just say, you’re the most enchanting, brilliant, and beautiful woman I’ve ever known!” She squealed in surprise, her eyes going wide as he swept her up into a passionate kiss. He parted from her, his face going grim, “I fear this could be the last time you see me alive, I’ve prepared an escape raft in the sewers, you’ll be able to reach my beach house.”

“Desmond,” she sighed.

“I’m going to stay behind and save as many people as I can,” Desmond vowed, “I won’t let the elves slaughter these people!”

Lady Vandamere chuckled, rubbing her temples, “Nobody’s getting slaughtered Desmond, please calm down!” She blinked, “most enchanting woman? Really?”

Desmond blinked, “Well, I uh… I’m not a poet my lady-“

“Patricia!” Estel called, walking through the streets. The elf paused, turning towards the alley they were in, then grinned. “Oh, there you are!”

“Lady Vandamere,” Desmond said slowly, “why is the elf looking for you?”

“Okay, It’s pretty much all done,” Estel giggled, “ready for your re-sizing?” She held her hand up, letting it glow as she prepared the spell.

“I trust my terms will get honored?” Lady Vandamere asked with a smirk.

“Of course!” Estel said, “I’ve got some of my soldiers shrinking your mansion down now! And your flagship! You can sail it around my bathtub tonight if you want!”

“Y-You betrayed us to the elves?” Desmond balked.

“We were going to betray the rest of humanity anyway,” she muttered, “I saw the writing on the wall, so I made a deal with Estel here to get the merchant lords all down at the docks at the same time. In exchange I’m getting certain requests.”

“This is the boy you wanted?” Estel asked, pointing to him.

“Yes, that’s him,” Lady Vandamere grinned.

“Great! That saves some time,” Estel nodded. She pointed at Lady Vandamere, and with a flash of light the woman was gone, reduced to a mere two inches tall. Desmond only had a split second to see the tiny woman looking up at him before a second flash sent him down too, and he blinked the spots out of his eyes as the giant elven face filled his field of vision, welcoming him into his new world.

“Oh you are so cute!” Estel gushed, reaching down to pinch him between her gloved fingers, “Patricia was so right, you are the perfect pet human!” She leaned over to pick up Landy Vandamere next, cradling the two of them in her cupped palms.

“Well this is going to take some getting used to,” she muttered, looking up at the enormous elf.

Desmond nodded, then frowned, “Hey, wait a moment!” he looked up at the amazonian form of Lady Vandamere, “Why am I-“

“Oh, one of my requests was for you to be resized a little more,” she said with a grin, “along with you staying with me of course…” she crawled across the elf’s cupped hands with a lustful smirk, “Two inches isn’t much… but you only get one and a half, and Estel has told me we can always shave a little more off if we need to.” Desmond blushed as she pulled him close, the formerly petite woman ruffling his hair as she playfully manhandled him. “I don’t think this is going to be all bad Desmond.”

“Ooh, it looks like my new humans are already getting along,” Estel laughed, “the three of us are going to have so much fun later tonight… for now you two just relax while I clean up the rest of these round ears!” The pair of newly shrunken humans cried out in surprise together as her hand tilted, sending both of them sprawling down into her open top, bouncing down her breasts and into her cleavage. With a happy sigh Estel pressed them down into the warm embrace, hiding their squirming bodies from view.

She took one last glance around at the city, cries of surprise already ringing out as the humans were rounded up and re-sized. The invasion had begun.

General Thessalia’s silver armor gleamed in the sunlight as she looked over her arrayed forces. The human kingdom had marshaled an impressive host to face her, with professional soldiers, militias, and mercenaries from the world over. With numbers and an impressive array of gunpowder weaponry and machinery at their fingertips, it was no wonder the humans felt confident.

“They’re coming my lady,” her squire announced with a grin.

“Good, let them approach and empty their volleys against the mages,” she said in a bored tone. “Then we move to shows of force, and then discipline for the ones that don’t lay down their weapons…” her lips curled in a grin, that last part was often her favorite, spanking the rogue humans with what was to her a mere flick of her fingertip always seemed to end any resistance, and if not? She had a pair of boots she’d be wearing for most of the campaign, perhaps some imprisonment there would do the trick…

The human army approached, surrounding them from all sides as the crossbowmen and musketeers readied their first salvos. Large rumbling vehicles covered in steel plates belched steam as they separated out from the horses, readying to charge.

Thessalia didn’t even blink as the first boom of gunfire echoed out, followed by the hiss of thousands of crossbows. Her mages reacted instinctively, casting spells that protected the entire flanks, and a second later the humans watched, horrified, as their arrows and bullets turned to roses, landing at the elves feet in a parody of a romantic gesture.

“How good of the humans to bring us flowers,” Thessalia joked with a smirk. The next few volleys were panicked, disorganized, and as the flower petals piled before the giggling ranks of elves the air among the human army began to change from one of confidence to one of confusion, and slowly, fear.

“Get ready to advance,” Thessalia called, “And stay in ranks!” She sighed, discipline always faltered when a human army broke, with most of the elven army being young women and the human armies being mostly attractive young men it was inevitable, many of them dreamed of taking home their own humans, and the former soldiers were considered the prime pick of any elf returning home from conquest.

“It looks like their cavalry is coming my lady!” her squire said excitedly, “should we ready mages?”

“No, conserve them to stop any further ranged attacks,” Thessalia said with a smirk. The first time humans knights met elves in battle was always entertaining in its own way.

Sir Alrec Stormchaser lowered his lance, gulping as the elven ranks came into view. The mages had failed, the gunners had failed, and now it was time for men with steel in hand to bring the fight to the elves… but he hadn’t been prepared for how big they were.

Gods, they’re taller standing up than I am on horseback, he thought, his mouth going dry. With a determined sneer he aimed his lance at the elven commander’s midsection. A moment later he lurched, gripping his lance with all of his might as his horse ran out from under him. His feet dangled in the air, and he balked as he realized the elf had caught his lance in both hands.

“Too slow!” she teased, dropping it and letting his armored form fall to the ground with a clatter. Alrec scrambled backwards in the dirt, reaching for his sword as she broke ranks with the other elves, walking forward, sauntering her hips.

Around them the rest of the column wasn’t doing any better, horses whinneyed and largely ran as their riders were unsaddled, and Alrec realized with rage that the elven lances weren’t topped with steel points, but rather with blunt rounded tips, allowing the elves to push the riders from their saddles without harming them.

“W-What is the meaning of this!?” he howled angrily, standing up and raising his sword with a shaking hand, “y-you’re using tournament weapons!?”

“No, those are too dangerous, our human-spears are made of a nice soft pinewood!” the elf explained, moving closer and looming over him. She drew her sword, allowing him to see that it at least did carry an edge. “Most of our main arms are just to disable you, we do keep blades for real emergencies though!”

“Then I shall die as a warrior at least!” Alrec howled, rushing her.

The elf just laughed, parrying his blade. Around them the elves were already advancing on his fellow knights, most of whom had been unsaddled. Only the elf facing him had bothered to draw a sword, many others were simply blasting their foes with magic, reducing them to tiny size and pocketing them with relish.

He gritted his teeth, determined to salvage some dignity, I’ll draw blood from you yet! He thought angrily.

“Wow, you’re pretty good!” the elf said, their blades sparking as they clanged together.

“Satya!” a stern woman’s voice snapped, “Stop that swordplay at once! You’ll get yourself or the human hurt!”

The elf, Satya, glanced over her shoulder to see a silver clad blond elf who looked to be older than the rest of them, “S-Sorry general Thessalia!” she gulped, sheepishly sheathing her sword.

“This is a battle!” Alrec howled, “people are supposed to get hurt!”

Satya sighed, catching his wrist before his slash came down on her. With a quick twist the ten foot woman caused him to cry out in pain, dropping his sword.

“Sorry!” she said, biting her lip. She gently kicked the blade away and out of reach as she forced him down, eventually pushing him onto his back. “There! Now let me find a mage or something to…” she frowned, while she had been wrestling him the rest of the unit had taken off in pursuit of the fleeing human cavalry, and judging from the bolts of magic and the explosions starting on the other side of the battlefield, things had moved on without her. “Damn,” she muttered, “Sorry, we might have to wait a little while for one of the mages to come back this way.”

“Wait for wait?” he grunted, struggling in her grip.

“Resizing you,” she explained, “I’ve never been good enough to manage the spell myself.” She released him for a moment, and he considered running, but his gaze caught the elf’s flesh as she pulled her steel corset off, throwing it to the ground and revealing her ample melon sized bosom, struggling to escape her leather brassier and glistening with a slight sheen of sweat from a day spent on the march. Her fingers reached out for him next, gripping the hem of his armor and snapping the leather straps with one swift tug, letting his chestplate and vambraces fall to the ground. The elf eyed him up approvingly, easily picking him up and pulling the rest of his armor plating off while he struggled feebly.

“I-I’m a knight,” he muttered pathetically, “y-you’re supposed to face me in battle!”

“Aww, you did such a good job!” she cooed, shoving his face into her breasts. She held him there, giggling at the ticklish sensations as he struggled. “A lot of humans aren’t nearly brave enough to charge us like that, most of your friends turned away when we got closer.”

He started to calm as she held him against her soft body, her massive form enveloping him as she sighed, softly. Alrec felt the fight go out of him as he realized the giant elf had him beaten, and by the time she released him, letting him stumble backwards, his face was blushing, and he grimaced at the visible tent in his pants.

“You there!” an elf in a blue robe called, “Do you need assistance?”

Satya beamed excitedly and waved, “Yes! One prisoner for resizing!”

Alrec’s eyes went wide as he realized what that meant, and he tried to bolt, only to have the elf’s iron grip clasp his arm again. The elven mage chuckled, tossing her long blond hair over her shoulder as she regarded him with a haughty smile. He gulped as he realized she wore nearly nothing beneath her blue robe, exposing her own ample curves as she bent low to examine him.

“Unhurt,” she muttered, “that’s good.” Her gaze drifted down to his manhood, and she slowly moved around to his back, kneeling down slightly and gripping it over his pants, causing him to gasp. She slowly began to stroke her hand up and down, “Now look at Satya,” she whispered in his ear with a grin, “and imagine spending the rest of your life serving her at your new size!”

Satya giggled, bending over and letting him see her breasts, kneading them teasingly as she looked at him hungrily, “You’ll be in here soon,” she growled, “or maybe…” her grin widened as she traced her finger lower, down her toned stomach to the hem of her trousers, slowly circling the crotch of her pants.

Sir Alrec gasped in pleasure as the elf mage’s slow methodical strokes increased in pace, and her fingers glowed blue as her magic enchanted him, “There,” she whispered, “the moment you cum the spell will activate, and you’ll never have to worry about being big again!”

“No!” he whispered, “W-We’ll rally and defeat you somehow!”

“Shh…” the mage said softly, increasing the pace of her strokes as he desperately tried to hold back, “this is just how it’s meant to be! Every human is an elf’s pet just waiting to be properly sized! Something that’s going to happen to you right… Now!” Satya gasped happily, and Alrec groaned in pleasure as the mage gripped him hard, sending him over the edge.

The knight flashed blue as the orgasm rocked his body, and by the time he opened his eyes again, panting in exhaustion from the pleasure, he was greeted by two massive elven faces looming over him, smug smirks on their faces. He looked around and realized that he was sitting on the surface of a soft elven palm the size of his own manor’s entryway, and the fingers quickly curled over him as if he were a wayward ladybug trying to escape their attention on a warm day.

“Done,” the mage said simply, moving to Satya.

“What are you-“ she shivered as the mage’s hand dipped into her pants, pressing over the hem of her underwear and releasing the tiny man, letting him tumble down next to her womanhood. “Oh,” she gasped.

“Take good care of him,” the mage said with a shrug, patting the crotch of the other elf’s pants playfully, “now if you’ll excuse me, it seems the battle is winding down, I’ll have a lot to do.”

She turned to go, leaving Satya to fall to her knees with a groan as her new human pet’s motions tickled her most sensitive areas. The mage grinned as she saw the scattering human forces, plenty of the elven units had captured groups of men, and she knew that Satya wouldn’t be the only pleased elf in the camp that night.

General Thessalna playfully rolled the toy sized armored vehicle across the dirt with her boot, ignoring the panicked cries from within the steel contraption. Her squire knelt down, watching it excitedly as it whirred and whined against the general’s motions, steam puffing from it angrily.

“It’s so cute!” the younger elf marveled. There was a tiny puff of smoke as the crew fired the cannon, and her squire yelped in pain, cupping her cheek. She winced as she pulled her hand away, revealing a tiny red welt, not unlike a mosquito bite. “Hey!” she cried indignantly.

“All right, all of you out of there!” Thessalia sighed, bringing her boot down on the machine harder. The men inside screamed in panic as the sound of steel buckling filled the cabin, “I’m going to count to five,” she warned, “one, two-“

A small hatch on the back of the shrunken vehicle popped open, and the quartet of tiny humans sprawled out of it, their faces covered with soot as they looked up at the towering blonde goddess of an elf in dismay.

“Good boys,” she drawled, “is that everyone?” one of the tiny men, maybe the size of her big toe, nodded numbly. With a grin Thessalia pressed down on the vehicle with all of her weight, crumpling it to ruins, dragging her boot back and forth over the machine until it was nothing but ruined and twisted metal. She glanced down to the tiny humans again, who looked in shock at the ruins of their vehicle as she lifted her boot, planting it on the ground before them and letting the smell of the freshly polished surface waft over to them. “Kiss it,” she growled.

The group of tiny mechanists fell over themselves as they stumbled forward, planting their lips on the giant’s boot. Thessalia enjoyed it for a moment, then waved dismissively at her squire, stepping away from them without warning.

“Bag that group up for me, and see if there are any more of those machines that survived the battle,” she ordered her squire.

She surveyed what was left of the battle, a few isolated pockets of humans still resisted, and Thessalia had to chuckle as one group of human pikemen rallied, charging at a curvy young mage named Brunhilda. The elf in question turned at the noise, placing her hands on her ample hips looking down at the oncoming men with a grin. Brunhilda had a somewhat notorious method for stopping charges, and blue bolts of magic rained down on the group of soldiers as she performed a mass shrinking spell.

The men suddenly found themselves stumbling through a massive green forest of grass, and they slowly looked up as the rumbling smug laughter of the elf echoed in their ears.

“Oh no! A group of naughty humans is attacking me!” she said mockingly, “or they were… Where did they go?” She turned around with a grin, “I guess I’ll have a seat and wait for them!”

“R-Retreat!” the captain called, spinning around as the sun was blocked out by the elf woman’s massive derriere. Most of them threw down their weapons, sprinting with all of their might through the green forest of grass, but they were like ants scurrying below the elf as she descended.

*whumpf*

The sound of her impact was like a meteor hitting, and the entire unit of soldiers squirmed below her, trapped by the bubbly warmth of her ass cheeks, stretching tightly against the sheer panties she wore beneath her blue combat mage’s robe.

“Brunhilda, that technique is risky,” Thessalia said, trying to keep a smile off her face.

“It’s a perfectly safe way to stop them,” Brunhilda retorted, “at least for us elves with a fuller figure.” She ground her behind back and forth on the soil for emphasis, causing a chorus of muted groans and squeaks to rise up to them as the tiny men were rubbed back and forth against an ass larger than most castles.

Thessalia continued to walk through the battlefield, inspecting it casually. She smiled and waved as she saw her outriders returning, bringing her news of the surrounding columns of troops. While the main force was with her, many of the human lords had hunkered down in their own fortresses, necessitating splitting the army to deal with them.

“How goes the western flank?” she asked as the scout dismounted.

The elf, a young brown haired woman with an eager face, bowed dramatically, “Duchess Silverblade split her contingent to take the three towns all at once, she and her daughter lead one force, Princess Nyana leads another, and Prince Tristan goes to take the southernmost city.”

“Good,” she muttered, turning to the other scout, “And the eastern flank? Were the castles there taken?”

The next scout was pale, gulping nervously, “T-The contingent under Countess Silvia suffered complete defeat and capture,” she said slowly.

Thessalia blinked, “What?” she hissed.

“Their mages were lured away from the rest of their forces by human outriders, and then they fell on the others using some kind of smoke bombs which made them drowsy and weak. The human leader of their force released me and offered to meet with you.” She weakly pointed to the horizon, where a single Cedarian banner waved.

“Gather my guard,” she growled angrily.

A single human was waiting for her next to the banner, a slender black haired youth that smiled as she approached with her bodyguards. He was dressed in armor checkered with the royal sigil, and as she got closer Thessalia was struck by his features, the smooth skin, the almost silky hair, for a moment she almost wanted to ask if he had elven blood himself…

“G-General Thessalia,” he said nervously, clearing his throat, “It’s an honor to meet such an esteemed-“

“You defeated my soldiers,” she said in a low voice, “who are you?”

“Ah, I’m prince Richard,” he explained, a blush coming into his cheeks that nearly melted Thessalia’s icey expression… nearly.

“Prince Richard, yes the King’s third born son? I must admit I hadn’t expected much from you, but I suppose you’ve made me the fool. Where are my soldiers?”

“They’re unharmed,” he said with a smirk, “I found it rather odd that an invading army had so few real weapons.”

“We’re here for our divine mission,” Thessalia snapped, “to bring you into line with our goddess’s vision! It would be very hard to do that if you were dead, now wouldn't it?”

“Slavery you mean?” Richard said, a bit of heat coming into his voice.

“Being under our protection is far from a terrible fate,” she said with a slow grin. She dismounted, sauntering towards the lone human and causing him to hold his breath nervously as the towering elf got within inches of him. Her breasts alone were bigger than his head, and he felt quite small looking up at the stern elven general. “Perhaps you’d like to find out firsthand?” she said in a low voice.

He stumbled back slightly, his face red, “No,” he managed, “Tempting, but… no.” Gods curse me, he thought, feeling blood rush to his groin. A distant and ashamed part of him knew exactly which woman, which elf, he’d be fantasizing about later that night.

He collected himself a moment, looking up at her with a defiant glare, “Your soldiers will be kept as my prisoners in our capital, until such time as you end these hostilities! You have my word that they won’t be harmed, as long as none of your prisoners are harmed in turn!”

Thessalia almost laughed, “You have my word,” she drawled, playfully ruffling the prince’s hair. “Tell me, aren’t you worried I might just have you shrunk right now, and go chase down your army?”

“The thought occurred, yes,” Richard remarked, “so I didn’t come in person.”

Thessalia’s mouth dropped open as the prince seemed to congeal into a slimy blue substance, seeping into the soil and leaving behind only a pale pink gem. She picked it up, raising an eyebrow as she realized it was an elven crystal, one often used for long range communication.

“He managed a facsimile of himself,” she muttered, grinning, “and he managed to win a battle… It seems that the cat has finally found a mouse worth chasing.” She turned to her guards, picking her squire out among them, “Have the outriders order Duchess Silverblade’s forces to rejoin our own at once!


End Notes:

This is kind of a "bad end" story isn't it? Humans will learn of the elves loving ways... by force!

Might of the Elves by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

This one has a giant guy shrinking woman part in it with the elven prince, so if you can't stand M/f or SW stuff skip over the elven prince's section of the chapter.

Duchess Silverblade and her daughter rode towards the fortress alone, having had their guards stay at camp or sent to take the nearby villages. It was a decent sized castle, overlooking a mid-sized human town. The gates had been shut, and the walls of both the town and the imposing fortress bristled with guards, and in the distance a horn sounded as they were spotted.

“Oh no, now taking the town will be impossible,” the duchess’s daughter, an elf of two hundred years named Ayla, playfully pouted. Ayla had already antagonized her mother that day by wearing a scandalously short black dress, one that glittered in the light as the wind ruffled it, and with a low cut that showed off the pale skin of her cleavage.

“Oh stop that,” her mother snapped, “You’re a grown woman now, speak in an elegant manner!”

“It’s just the two of us out here mother,” Ayla grumbled, “I’ll start speaking like a lady again when we meet back up with the Prince and his party.”

“Oh, you think you’re good enough to marry the prince do you?” her mother grumbled, rolling her eyes, “The royal line has managed a single male in a millennia, we’re powerful mages girl, but make no mistake our family isn’t in the running for that kind of an arranged marriage.”

“Maybe I just want to have some fun with him?” Ayla giggled, slowly slipping on a pair of enchanted gloves at the same time as her mother did.

“I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that,” her mother sighed, “if you want fun find some cute human boys, we’ll have plenty of them after today.”

“You would know all about fun with human boys, wouldn’t you mother?” Ayla said.

The duchess blushed, “E-Enough,” she said, flustered, “this is a challenge for you, every woman in this family must be able to take an entire human fortress by herself,” she pointed at the looming castle, “now get to work! And know that I will be writing your tutors about your performance!”

Ayla rolled her eyes as she dismounted from her horse, walking towards the castle in a huff, Mother is so eager to put on a dignified front, she thought with a chuckle, and it’ll come crumbling down five minutes after she resizes the cutest boy in that town over there.

She turned her attention to the fortress, ignoring the flaming arrows that rained down on her. She didn’t bother with any theatrics, simply willing them not to hit her. They formed a near perfect circle around the young elf as she regarded the massive stone wall before her. A grin lit up her features, and she took a deep breath, exhaling as if she was blowing out birthday candles.

The men on the wall screamed in surprise as the solid stone was replaced by fluorescent pink bubbles, bubbles that blew away almost lazily on the wind as Ayla giggled, admiring her work. The men screamed as they fell, but with each bubble that burst under their weight they shrank in size, becoming smaller and smaller with each foot as the soapy suds popped on their armor, their hands, their feet. By the time the dozens of men had made it halfway down the cascade of rising pink bubbles that had been their wall, they were no larger than dolls, and as their eyes stung from the obnoxiously fruity scented soap that the bubbles were made from, they soon found themselves bouncing off the bubbles as their size became that of insects, unable to break the shimmering surface tension of the transparent pink orbs.

“Look out!” the former captain cried feebly as a loud *pop* sent him tumbling down again. This time when he struck the bubble he simply passed into it without breaking, landing on the bottom and causing it to sink instead of floating away like the others. He rose, drawing his sword and slashing at the side, but his sword only bounced off, and as he looked around he realized that all of the rest of the guards had suffered the same fate, struggling feebly within the floating pink bubbles as they drifted lazily down, away from the rest of the transformed wall which was scattered into the blue sky by the wind.

Ayla simply gestured, willing the swirling bubbles to her, smirking at each of the trapped tiny humans as they orbited her slowly.

“So pretty and pink,” she sighed happily, cradling the bubble that held the captain in her hands like an apple. She lifted it to her face, letting the captain see the grinning girl’s face fill the transparent pink barrier. “I do love bubbles,” she said softly, tapping it and letting the captain drift away again, pounding angrily on the side as his swears at her were muffled, “humans have a harder time with them though, you just get stuck in them so easily once you’ve been resized…” She smirked as she tapped the side of the bubble, causing the captain to float away with his fellows, “you’ll find out all about that though, I’m fond of taking baths with my toys.” She flicked her wrist, and the men shouted as one as the bubbles trapping them were whipped away on a current of wind, disappearing into the sky on a current bound for the elven camp, miles away.

The rest of the humans inside the fortress had watched the entire spectacle in morbid fascination, and then panic seized them as the young elven aristocrat simply walked into the fortress through the empty space where wall had been moments ago. Arrows rained down on her, a pot of burning oil was thrown, and one man even managed to turn the tower’s ballistae, sending a massive bolt her way. All of it rather improbably missed, guided away by invisible magical tendrils controlled without even a thought, and in turn a blue bolt fired out at each attacker, shrinking them out of their clothing in a puff of smoke. With a grin she held her hand up, clenching her fist and summoning them all to her.

The tiny men barely had time to gather their thoughts before they were pulled through the air, as if roped around their ankles and yanked by invisible tendrils. Their tiny screams echoed through the fortress as they rocketed down towards Ayla, slowing to a halt as they floated in the air at chest level before her, hovering lazily like fireflies as the gigantic elf looked them all over with approval.

“Now what to do with all of you?” she asked, tapping her chin with a playful grin. She snapped her fingers, “I know just the thing!” She clenched her fist, tensing the muscle and grimacing with exertion. The men floating before her screamed in panic as the world grew even bigger, the elf growing from a mere giant into a true titaness as she coursed magic through them, sweeping their size away. Soon they were floating before her like gnats.

Ayla gasped, grinning euphorically as she looked on her handiwork, “That’s just part of it,” she boomed, her breath scattering some of her floating prisoners like a hurricane as she chanted a new spell under her breath. Around each human strange beads formed from the air, beautiful ruby red, encasing each of the miniscule guards in gemstones the size of grains of sand. “Don’t worry,” she called as the material slid over their heads, completing the encasement, “you’ll still be able to breathe…” With a flourish of her hand the minute glittering gemstones flew into her waiting locks of hair, adhering to the long silky strands and burying many of the humans in the dense forest.

Ayla glanced around, spotting a nearby mirror. With a smirk she swayed her hips, walking towards it and running her fingers through her hair. The pale strands glittered red as she did so, catching the light in a pleasing way that complimented her dress, showing off the hundreds of trapped humans.

The trapped guards found their world shaking and swaying as the gigantic elf walked out of the ruins of their fortress, carrying them all with her as mere hair ornaments. The soft scent of her skin filled their senses as the wind rushed through the forest they were trapped in, and many began to wonder how long they would be stuck adorning the elf’s perfect golden locks.

“Impressive work,” her mother said as she walked back to her, “the bubbles were truly inspired.”

“Thank you, mother,” she giggled, running her fingers through her hair and enjoying the slight red shimmer. She glanced over at the town, where a bell was ringing in alarm as the panicked humans ran through the streets. “I don’t think those ones will stand in place while I show off though.”

The duchess got off her own horse, waving for her daughter to follow her, “Allow me to do so then.” She glanced at Ayla’s hair, frowning, “a gaudy use for resized humans.”

“You’re just jealous that I can get them this small,” Ayla giggled, shaking her head back and forth playfully and rocking the world of the hundreds adhered to her hair strands.

The duchess glowered at her daughter, “Jealous, am I?” she smiled, turning towards the human town. She muttered under her breath for several moments, drawing as much magical energy as she could. She took a deep breath, weaving the rest of the spell with her mind.

“Well?” Ayla asked mockingly.

“Quiet!” her mother snapped, gritting her teeth as she readied her masterwork, a spell that even the most powerful archmages had been stunned to see her perform. Ayla’s eyes went wide, and her mouth dropped open as the entire human town glowed with a bright orange light. The aura intensified, nearly blinding Ayla and causing her to shield her eyes. When she finally blinked them open the human town was simply gone.

Her mouth went dry, “M-Mother, you didn’t… vaporize them, did you? You know we’re not supposed to hurt them if we can help it-“

The duchess turned around with a smile, holding her open palm out, “Of course not my dear!”

“Goddess,” Ayla swore, leaning over her mother’s hand in awe.

In the human town the panic slowly stopped, as a sense of wonder and stunned shock came over them. They looked up as the grasslands around them had been replaced by a rolling and slightly shiny material that they soon recognized as leather, leather that clad the massive fingers that rose around their town like mountainous far away pillars. A pair of gigantic elven faces looked down at them, a younger one with an expression on her face as shocked as any of theirs, and another, who looked almost middle aged, with a smug smirk as she studied them all.

“Hello dears,” she said in a soft and reassuring voice.

“Y-You did their entire village?” Ayla stammered, “it’s not even the size of a gold coin…”

“That’s right,” she said sweetly, “and that’s something everyone down there should consider before they get any ideas about fleeing.” She squinted, barely able to see the townspeople, “I’ve always enjoyed this, holding human towns in my hand I mean… It’s been so long since I’ve had a good campaign, it almost makes me feel young again-“ she stopped herself, chuckling and nearly causing an earthquake for the tiny town, “Sorry, I tend to prattle on… I’m the Duchess Silverblade, and this town is being rehomed. I’ve got a lovely flower bed back at my manor that you’re going to love!”

The townspeople panicked again as the duchess reached a single finger down, tapping the tip of their belltower with a digit that stretched larger than the mountain ranges in the distance. It crumbled easily under her touch, but if she noticed she said nothing. The air around them shimmered, and the finger withdrew.

“There we are,” she sighed, lowering the coin sized town to the open top of her dress. She tilted her hand, letting it slide into her cleavage, slowly she adjusted it, resting the tiny town just over her nipple, confident her spell would protect the inhabitants. She cupped her breast playfully a moment, imagining the shock, and arousal, of the town’s male population, growing a little wet herself at the thought.

She stopped, smirking disdainfully at Ayla’s shimmering red hair, and the hundreds of speck sized humans that made it so, “I changed my mind,” she said mildly, “I like the hair after all.”

Ayla twirled a lock around her finger, making the humans trapped on those strands dizzy as she followed behind her mother.

I’ve still got a lot to learn, she reflected, thinking on what she would have done with an entire city in the palm of her hand…

A scout rode up to them, “My Duchess!” she shouted, “The general wants all forces to her position!”

Duchess Silverblade rose an eyebrow, “Odd, I wonder what’s happened?” She sighed, “I suppose we’ll have to see if the Prince and the Princess have accomplished their goals yet…”

Prince Tristan was easy to pick out from the elven retinue, at only seven feet tall he was a small elf, and compared to the towering ten foot bodyguards around him he was by far the most approachable of the party, and the human townsfolk didn’t flinch away from him nearly as much as he walked to the raised platform in the town square.

He was well aware of the effect his appearance had on others, with long blond hair, fair features, and a slender form, plenty of humans, other elves even, might have mistaken him for female at a distance, something that had irked him for years and which he’d slowly turned to his advantage. He gave a small smile to the crowds that all gazed at him with a mix of lust and awe as he slowly climbed the wooden steps.

“Can everyone hear me?” he said in a jovial tone, lighthearted and crisp, with a voice that seemed to ring in all of their ears. The humans all murmured agreement, still nervous, and he gave them his best reassuring grin. “Now I know many are frightened about the approaching elven armies, that’s why I’ve come ahead of them! To make sure everyone understands things, to make sure we all get what we want!”

The townspeople murmured in confusion, “You’re not here to demand our surrender?” the captain of the town guard asked dubiously.

“Surrender?” Tristan laughed, “no, never! Surrender is what defeated enemies do! I’m here to offer opportunities!”

He had their interest now, and he chuckled inwardly. As a male elf, most thought the mountain leveling destructive magics that his sisters managed were out of his reach.  While he could perform those spells as easily as any royal, he’d never reduce a charging cavalry force to playthings. As he’d matured he’d learned that he had unique magical talents of his own, ones that lent themselves to his strengths.

“Let me tell you what I see here,” he began, “people who work hard, people who don’t get half of what they deserve for what they do every day!” the people nodded in agreement, his voice filling their hearts and making them wonder when they’d get what they deserved. Tristan smiled, knowing that most of the women, and if he were truthful a good share of the men, were already having lustful thoughts about him fill their heads, and the rest imagined him as a friend at the tavern, sharing inside jokes as they talked. “What if,” he began, “What if you could all live a life of leisure like the nobles do? What if you only worked when you wanted?

“That’s… that would be nice,” the captain of the guard admitted.

“That’s what we elves are offering!” Tristan said excitedly, “a special place for every human to enjoy the life they deserve, the life our goddess demands for you! Once you’re resized you’ll be free from labor, and you’ll be cared for by loving elven companions!”

Below him his several bodyguards began chanting the spell, taking it at a slow pace to conserve energy and not distract Tristan’s audience. No one in the crowd seemed to notice that the wooden platform was just a little higher, and the elven prince leapt off the stage with a flourish, getting a round of applause from the excited humans.

“Now all of this fighting, all of this resisting, it’s stressful,” Tristan continued, walking through the crowd.

“Wait a minute,” a woman muttered, looking up at him, “weren’t you-“

He turned to her quickly, stroking her hair affectionately in a way that instantly dulled her back into the semi-trance, “Why spend your lives stressed? Imagine loving elven fingers massaging your tiny body every day?” the woman groaned as he rubbed her shoulders, not realizing that he was now reaching further down to do so.

By the time he started speaking again the crowd was down to his knees, looking up at him in excitement, “The Elven Empire is actually helping humans,” he continued, “it’s all been one big misunderstanding!” He couldn’t help but laugh as he saw them all shrink to ankle height, then toe height, finally resting at the Imperial standard size for humans: one inch. With a sigh he bowed, “And now my friends, if you’ll look around, you’ll see that everything I’ve promised you is already at hand!”

There were shouts and confusion as they looked up at the towering prince, and a moment later his bodyguards appeared with nets, bringing them down over the crowd of tiny humans and bagging them up just as they had the presence of mind to flee.

“Good work Prince Tristan,” Synda, the captain of his guard called excitedly, “you’re amazing!”

“I know, I know,” he chuckled. Truth be told, even his own bodyguards weren’t immune to his charms, and he gave Synda a wink that sent her blushing as she followed the others, grabbing the tiny humans for transport as his personal carriage wheeled it’s way through the town’s gate.

He froze as he felt a blade against his neck.  A feminine giggle echoed from behind him as a woman, a human woman by her stature, wrapped her arm around him, hugging him close with a surprisingly strong grip.

“That was a cute speech,” she growled, getting on her tiptoes to lick his neck aggressively, “all it really did for me was rile me up though…”

With a grunt Tristan gripped her knife hand, flipping her over his head in a practiced maneuver. As she tumbled and made a graceful landing, he got a look at his assailant. She was a redheaded human, with freckles and wild bushy hair giving her a crazed look as she spun a pair of knives. She wore a skintight black outfit, with a long cloak and a hood pulled back.

“Name’s Cathy Cuthroat,” she growled, “wanna guess how I got the name?”

“No need,” he muttered, slowly circling her. He smiled, “Now Cathy, why don’t we just put down the weapons and I’ll send for some wine?”

“Fat fucking chance,” she laughed, “I’m the world’s greatest assassin! I’ve had plenty of mages try that magical charisma crap.” Tristan saw his guards slowly moving closer, but he held up his hand, giving them pause.

“And what business do you have with me?” he asked slowly, making sure to stay out of arm’s reach.

“A lot of people would pay good money for an elf prince’s death,” she said with a shrug, “and you’re dumb enough to walk right into human towns!” She dove at him, her blades flashing, and he grunted as she managed to slice across his arm before he leapt out of the way.

He looked at the thin trail of blood on his forearm for a moment as the cut rapidly healed, then slowly grinned, I want- no I NEED this one! He straightened himself, ignoring the wound as he planned his attack. Let’s see just how much you can resist me then?

This time when she charged at him he didn’t dodge, instead he grabbed her hand, just barely moving the blade away from himself in time. He embraced her, squeezing her bottom and causing her to gasp as he bent down to give her a passionate kiss.

“W-What the hell?” Cathy stammered, her face as red as her hair as she stumbled backwards.

“What can I say? I love human women,” he chuckled.

“Fucking die already!” she roared.

“You don’t really want to hurt me, do you?” he asked, holding his arms wide.

Cathy paused, blinking in confusion as her mental defenses faltered, “Y-Yes I do!” she shouted, hurtling her knife at him.

Tristan gulped, just barely moving his head out of the way, “So wild!” he continued, “but there’s something else there…” he forced himself to take a step closer, causing the assassin to gasp. He smirked as he found her mental weak point, “Cathy, just put down the knife and let me have you, be the pretty thing you were always meant to be?”

She held the knife out shakily, not realizing that it was just a little heavier than it should have been, “N-No, I fist fuck pretty boys like you-“

“Cathy you’re going to be small,” he said sternly, “cute, and you’re going to stop pretending you don’t want that.”

Cathy’s knife clattered from her hand, and she looked up at the now towering elven prince as she dwindled, “Wait, no! You’re hypnotizing me, like you did with them!”

“No,” he chuckled, “I have to appeal to something inside of you to do anything… If you don’t want to be my doll, just stop shrinking!”

She whimpered, trying to maintain a fiery expression as her height dropped below his waist level, “I-I’m not a doll!”

“I’ve got a lot of dolls,” he remarked, “I wasn’t lying when I said I liked human girls.”

Cathy fell to her knees, her eyes wide, “I-I’m rough… mean?” she squeaked, questioning it herself.

“Hmm… no, I don’t think so,” he muttered, bending down to pick her up as she dropped down to the size of one of his sister’s old dolls back home. “Look, this is easily fixed.” He ran a finger down her red hair, making her shiver as his magic instantly rendered it tamed, wrapping it in a complex braid.

“Wha?” she looked up in shock, “I’m the world’s deadliest assassin, do you know how many people I’ve-“

“I hate the color black on you,” he muttered, casting a spell on her cloak next.

Cathy shivered as her tight black assassin’s garb poofed outward, becoming a frilly pink ballroom gown, the pauldrons beneath her cloak poofed out into ruffled sleeves, and her cloak seemed to fold down into a stitched floral pattern as she landed on her bottom, sitting in his palm at half the size she’d been when he picked her up.

Cathy raised her black gloved hands to her face, watching the leather turn to frilly white lace, “I…” she gulped, looking up at him angrily and balling her fists. “You’ll regret this, I’ll find a way to get big again, and then-“

“I doubt you’ll try to escape at all, your heart is pounding right now, and not because you’re scared,” Tristan smirked, bringing a single finger up under the dress. Cathy gasped as the massive digit rubbed at the wetness between her legs, whatever else the magic had done it hadn’t given her underwear to go with her new outfit.

Tristan let all magic drop from his voice, enjoying the way the woman squirmed from his motions, “Cathy,” he said with a teasing smile, “tell me, do you want to be my doll?”

The former world’s greatest assassin looked up at him with a growl, fighting the rising orgasm, “Yes!” she gasped, climaxing and bucking her hips against his fingertip, “Fuck me! Yes, I’ll be your goddamn dolly, okay?”

“That’s what I thought,” he laughed, pulling his now soaked fingertip out from under her dress. He sucked it a moment, enjoying the taste of her cum as she panted helplessly in his palm. “Now finish shrinking,” he ordered, watching his would-be killer dwindle the rest of the way down to two inches in his palm.

He walked by his shocked bodyguard, holding the defeated assassin in hand like a trophy as he made his way to the wagon. Walking up into it he made his way to his things, withdrawing a small box and opening it to reveal a tiny bedroom inside, complete with a roaring fireplace, a little bookshelf, and slitted windows that showed the illusion of a summer’s day outside. Tristan lowered Cathy onto the bed, withdrawing his hand and leaving his stunned conquest in her new dollhouse.

“T-this is only until I decide to escape,” she muttered.

“I’m sure,” he chuckled, “be a good girl and wait here for me to finish my work in the rest of the town. With that he shut the box’s lid, trapping Cathy inside until he was ready to play with her again later.

And to think, everyone teased me for playing with dolls growing up, he thought, fighting a chuckle.

His musings were interrupted by the arrival of one of the general’s scouts, leaping off her horse and presenting him with sealed orders, “Thessalina has ordered everyone to regroup!” the scout said eagerly.

Prince Tristan raised an eyebrow, “I suppose someone should fetch my dear sister,” he sighed.

Princess Nyana giggled as she thundered towards the human city, which was sounding alarms as the tiny people fled before her. They weren’t really tiny, not yet anyway, Princess Nyana had always preferred to make herself big, and often wondered why other elves didn’t do so.

Her immense blue dress fluttered in the wind, the rippling of the fabric echoing over the city as Nyana thundered closer, dominating the horizon. A few flaming boulders flew at her from trebuchets on the city walls, bouncing harmlessly off her knees without so much as leaving a red mark.

“Hi everyone!” she shouted excitedly, “I’m Princess Nyana! I’m gonna give you guys a chance to surrender, but first I want to have some fun, okay?”

Nobody responded, with the city in a state of chaos at the princess’s arrival most of the people seemed set on fleeing. She glanced at the far gate with a frown, taking a short walk around the city as arrows and ballistae bolts bounced harmlessly off her legs.

“No leaving today, sorry!” she chuckled, getting down on her hands and knees and slowly pushing the massive gates shut. The people who had been fleeing towards it cried out in panic, and wails of despair went up as she cupped her hand, scooping a massive mound of dirt in front of the city’s main exit, blocking it for good. “There we go,” she muttered, standing back up.

A small fire near the docks caught her attention, and she sighed, rolling her eyes, “Hey, you humies might want to get that!” she scowled as the fire began to spread, and the screams of people trapped in the buildings echoed even to the gigantic elf. “Goddess,” she groaned in annoyance, “this is exactly why you guys need elves to take care of you!” She lifted a massive sandaled foot, causing everyone in her path to scream, scurrying out of her way as she slowly brought it down on an empty patch of street. Nyana was careful to go as slow as she could, giving the humans ample time to actually avoid her footfalls, but they didn’t seem to realize it, and they looked in fear at the massive footprints that were left in their streets, cracking the pavement beneath the towering elf’s weight.

“Okay, here we go,” she muttered, cupping her hand and reaching into the town’s bay. With a grin she splashed at the dock as hard as she could, sending a wall of water towards the fires, which hissed out. Standing back up she reached towards one of the buildings, pulling the roof off as easily as if it were a lid on a shoebox, casually tossing it into the sea behind her. A cowering young man looked up at her in shock, wiping soot from his face.

“Aww,” she cooed, reaching for him, “you poor thing!” the man yelped as he was pinched between her fingers, rocketing up at the speed of a crossbow bolt as she brought him before her enormous blue eye. “What’s your name cutie?”

“E-Eli!” he shouted.

“Goddess, this region has some cute boy humans,” she muttered, “I’d put you back, but I feel like it would be hard to find you later, do you want to stay with me?”

Eli gulped, looking down at the chaos unfolding below, “Yes please miss elf!” he shouted.

“Yay!” she beamed, “you’re not going to regret it!” she slowly lifted her skirt, revealing her white panties to him. Slowly he was brought to the hem, then with a dip of her fingers he was shoved inside, the fabric rushing against his skin as the elf positioned him near her womanhood. He looked up at her pussy in awe, simply laying in shock as her finger positioned itself near his back. “And… in you go,” she breathed, slowly pushing the tiny human inside of herself.

The gigantic elf’s gaze turned to the bay again, and her eyes lit up as she spotted a massive warship, the sails unfurling as it tried to escape. With a giggle she waded into the water, the depth of the bay barely reaching her knees as she caught the fleeing vessel.

“Aw, no way!” she said eagerly, gripping the sides and lifting it out of the water, “I thought all of the human boats got wrecked when Thessalia did that surprise attack on Kolkat… I am so keeping this!” The crew hung on for dear life as her giant eye peered over the railing at them, “and look, a full crew! Oh wow, I hope you guys know shanties!”

The humans cried out as their vessel was enveloped in blue magic, slowly reducing it to half of its former size. The princess casually slid the wooden ship, and everyone on it, into the pocket sewn on the front of her dress, then turned to the knee high stone castle that guarded the bay.

“Hmm… This isn’t the best castle,” she mused, “it does have one of these…” she reached for the trebuchet, causing the operators to flee as she picked it up, hefting it in her hand a moment. With a shrug she placed it back, causing the siege engineers to look up at her, perplexed. “Still, I don’t have one from this country yet,” she said, her smile slowly widening.

She wrapped her arms around the stone structure, and the men inside felt the ground shake as she grunted, hefting it up as she literally pulled it up by the foundation. The townspeople watched as the towering elf easily jostled their ancient stone fortress up, holding it as though it were a box of apples, only slightly awkward for her to lift. Their hearts collectively skipped a beat as they realized how helpless they were at the sight of that grinning face turning back to them.

“Oh uh… You guys surrender, right?”

The air filled with shouts of “we surrender! Please don’t hurt us!”

“Good,” she sighed with relief, “I’m going to go take a look at my new stuff, my soldiers will come by in like an hour to resize you all, don’t cause any trouble, okay?” The thundering footsteps marked the gigantic princess’s exit, and she whistled happily to herself at another conquest well done… then stopped, frowning as she saw her brother’s banners appearing down the road.

“Now what could he want?” she wondered, playfully asking the question to the soldiers in her new fortress. “Let’s go see guys!”

The men inside gripped the walls for dear life as she skipped along, holding their castle in her hands.

Thessalia balked as the elven captain before her tried to explain the loss, “H-He had a group of very cute human men lure us into an ambush,” she said nervously.

“And you didn’t see through it!?” the general hissed angrily.

“They said they were escapees from a prison full of humans who were locked up for being too handsome!” the captain said, “obviously we had to investigate, and then when we were all inside the humans just locked the doors, the walls had been covered in anti-magical runes…” she cleared her throat, “Prince Richard released me so that I could come and report the defeat to you, he says he’s ready to meet again if you want.”

“How courteous of him,” Thessalia muttered. 

Prince Richard was wearing a form fitting leather tunic with shorts that ended well above the knee, causing Thessalia’s eyes to wander over his form as she walked up to the hill they’d agreed to meet on. 

“That’s hardly the uniform of a soldier on the warpath,” Thessalia chuckled, looking down at him. She enjoyed the way the prince blushed as she reached down to stroke his cheek, twirling her finger through his hair for a moment.

Richard’s heart raced at her touch, and he cleared his throat, “Our weapons and armor seemed to do little good against your power, so I simply took advantage of your subordinate’s… tastes.”

“Clever, I assume that the elves are unharmed?” Thessalia walked around him, enjoying the human’s nervous attempts to follow her with his eyes.

“Given how our battles have gone so far, I have instructed everyone that it would perhaps be best to continue avoiding bloodshed,” he muttered, “It’s a strange way to be fighting a war…”

“Cute, clever, and wise,” Thessalia said, her smile broadening, “we are going to have such a wonderful time together!”

Richard frowned, “What do you mean by that?”

“Who do you think is getting you when this is all over?” Thessalia said with a grin. She reached up and unbuttoned the top of her uniform, exposing her ample breasts as she worked her way down. 

“What are you doing!?” Richard asked, looking away in embarrassment, “T-That’s not dignified behavior for a meeting between generals!”

“And it is dignified for you and your men to dress like trollops?” Thessalia laughed, “Just look Prince Richard…” He turned, finding himself entranced by the massive globes of soft flesh. “You’re going to spend a lot of time here,” she drawled, tracing her finger down her cleavage, “once I’m done punishing you for being such a rebellious little human! Most of them give up by now!”

“I’ll find a way to win,” Richard vowed, crossing his arms.

“You’re lucky I like you, or I’d have you shrunk here and now!” Thessalia snapped.

“It’s another slime clone,” Richard said with a smug smirk. A moment later his form melted into the familiar blue goo, leaving just the crystal. 

Thessalia chuckled as she walked up to the puddle, fishing around in it for a moment, if he’s remote controlling those, he’d have to have some part of himself in it… Ah! She pulled a single of the prince’s blonde hairs from what was left of the magical construct. Wiping the goo off it, she stuck it in her pocket, we’ll see what fun my mages can have with this…

Richard grinned as his men surrounded the teleportation portal. The three elves that had been guarding it were tied and gagged, looking up at him in confusion. He’d lured General Thessalia’s forces away using a series of feints, allowing him to capture the recently constructed Waygate. 

“With this we could go right to their capital, really hurt them!” one of his captains said excitedly.

“We don’t want to hurt them, not seriously anyway,” Richard sighed, “otherwise they might start wanting to hurt us back, and that’s the end of us… Our best chance is to convince them we won’t make good pets.” 

“How do we do that?” one man asked.

“We cause a few messes,” Richard said with a grin. 

“He did what!?” Thessalia snapped.

“He and his men engaged in a spree of vandalism in the art district of the capital,” her squire said sheepishly, “many prized artworks were uh… altered, and his men also relieved their horses in Asyn’s temple. They struck so quickly that by the time the city watch was alerted, they’d already withdrawn back through the portal.”

Thessalia’s eye twitched as anger filled her, “That little…” she forced herself to calm down, “anything else?”

“Prince Richard also personally burned your mansion down,” the squire said, backing away slowly. 

Thessalia saw red, “G-Get me a meeting with him…” she growled, shaking with rage. 

Prince Richard waited on the hilltop with a smug smirk, “Do you like my new shirt?” he called, gesturing down to the newly sewn outfit, “I got the fabric from your sitting room curtains, unfortunately I left my pipe lit while I was perusing your library, and well… accidents happen!”

“I suppose you think this is funny!?” Thessalia hissed.

“We can avoid any more of this if you will just stop,” he replied angrily, “even if you win, we’ll always be causing you headaches. Two inches tall? We’ll sneak out and cut your blankets to ribbons, get into the pantry and throw jam everywhere!”

“Please, you’ll be kissing my boots inside of a week!” Thessalia growled, “you probably want to already!”

The prince coughed, “That’s not- That is to say-”

“Spare me,” Thessalia grinned, “I had my mages cook up a little something special for you.”

“I’m not here,” he reminded her, “I’m-”

“Controlling a slime clone from somewhere far away, yes,” she chuckled, withdrawing something from her pocket. Richard shivered suddenly, and with a flourish she held out a small figurine, carved in his likeness.

“W-What’s that-”

“A voodoo doll,” Thessalia said, holding it up to her face, “and it’s right about the size you’re going to be…” She stroked it with her finger, and Richard shivered as he felt the gigantic digit slide along his back. 

“Don’t!” he whimpered, feeling her start to toy with the doll’s groin.

“Oh? Does that feel good?” she teased. Slowly she massaged the spot, watching him gasp as he felt her finger as if it were on his own body. Richard’s eyes went wide as he felt her humid breath on his whole body as she brought the doll to her mouth, taking a long, slow lick.

“Agh!” he fell to his knees, cumming in his pants while the general chuckled down at him.

“Every time I get bored, I’ll get this out for a little playtime,” she said with a grin. Richard watched in horror as she unbuttoned her uniform, revealing those gorgeous breasts again. He felt the warmth and pressure against his body, along with the soft almost floral scent of the general’s perfume as she slid the small figurine between them, hiding it from view. “I’ll see you soon Richard!” she taunted, watching his latest slime clone dissolve.

General Thessalia studied the map, wondering where Prince Richard’s forces could be hiding. It wouldn’t matter soon, with the Duchess Silverblade’s efforts in the countryside, she would be able to take their capital city soon, and the prince would have no choice but to defend it from her.

“I’m going to enjoy getting to know you better Richard,” she chuckled.

Prince Richard sighed as he studied the map, “We’ve got no choice but to commit to it,” he muttered to himself. He looked up at his generals, “Well? Does anyone have any last minute suggestions?”

A shrouded man that made clockwork noises as he moved stepped forward, “We re-activate my analytical engine,” his voice clanked, “with a thinking machine unleashed the elves will soon be-“

“Quick question,” Richard said, annoyed, “is this the same analytical engine that promised to destroy all life the last time we turned it on?”

The clockwork man’s electric eyes blinked a moment, “W-Well your majesty, if you think about it, the elves definitely fall under the umbrella of all life-

He gasped suddenly, feeling the invisible giant fingers of General Thessalia toying with the voodoo doll, this is the fourth time today! He thought angrily, feeling the wetness as she popped it into her mouth. He felt a tongue longer than his body slide over his front, and he tensed and tried to keep himself composed as he dismissed his advisors.

It wasn’t a moment too soon, his knees buckled, and he collapsed onto his desk as the general worked him to orgasm once again through the voodoo doll, no doubt laughing to herself miles away. 

Later, and in a new pair of pants, he paced his room, trying to think of any way to stop the general from reaching the capital. 

“Enough of this,” he muttered, grabbing a crystal ball from the corner of his desk. “Father,” he called to the swirling mists.

“Yes Richard?” the aged king muttered, appearing within.

“I don’t think we can stop the elves militarily, have the priests succeeded in contacting the gods yet?”

The king sighed, “The gods do not answer,” he said quietly, “no one can say why…

In the heavenly realm Asyn shouted excitedly as she downed another cup of ale, “This party is tits!” she shouted, and with a roar the other gods agreed. At her bare breast, a tiny Jerome held on to her nipple for dear life as she swayed in time to the music, performing an erotic yet elegant dance.  Her divine audience cheered as she dazzled them with her movements and skill.  Even among the gods, Asyn was a bit of a perfectionist.  That, combined with her vanity, meant that she excelled in whatever she did, sticking to it until it was simply amazing.  That included throwing parties, like the one going on right now.

Among the audience, a certain goddess stepped forward and joined her, dancing with equal elegance.

“Beautiful Asyn! It’s been far too long since we’ve had one of your famous parties” the goddess, Eleanor, said.

Asyn shifted her dancing and the two circled each other in perfect synchronization, their conversation not slowing them in the slightest.  She looked at Eleanor’s kind face adorned with a teasing smile, her flowing reddish brown hair, her curvy body dressed in what amounted to ribbons of decorative cloth, and a prodigious chest that rivaled Asyn’s own. Some of Eleanor’s ribbons trailed behind her movements similar to the glittery starlight trailing behind Asyn’s movements, giving a beautiful show to all witnesses.

“Eleanor!” Asyn exclaimed, smiling at her friend, “Always good to see you! I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself.”

“The last party you hosted lasted over 800 years and left most passed out. Definitely an unforgettable experience.“ Her golden brown eyes lowered to Asyn’s chest, “And it seems you’ve picked up some interesting accessories since last time too.”

Asyn’s eyes went wide as she saw the other goddess’s grin, “Oh my god!” she called drunkenly, “Are you referring to this little guy!?” She pointed at her nipple, where Jerome had managed to climb back onto her breast with a grunt, “I love him!” Asyn said excitedly, “this little guy is awesome!”

Eleanor looked at Jerome as he clung to Asyn’s nipple while her breast bounced and swung, “Oh my… He has quite the grip! How very admirable!” she said, amused by his situation.

“Uh, thanks?” he asked skeptically.

Eleanor matched her gaze with Asyn’s and drew closer, giggling as Jerome was sandwiched between their breasts.  Their joint dance slowed into something more intimate as she looked at the drunk elven goddess, “You know, when I first made humans, I did it for the fun of it.  And because I felt like being pampered a little.  I had no idea they would grow as much as they did.”

Asyn blinked in surprise, “Oh wow,” slowly she grinned, “That’s surprising.  Everyone else used humans as a template for making their own races, including me with my elves, so finding out you made them on a whim is kind of interesting.”

“Not at all,” Eleanor responded, “What’s interesting is the variety of what everyone else made. Fairies, Lamia, Dragonfolk, to name a few, and your wonderful elves of course.”

“Thank you!” Asyn beamed, clearly pleased by the praise, “You know I had to get them juuust right, that’s why I took longer than the others.”

“Indeed. They are very beautiful, just like their creator.” Eleanor brought her head closer to Asyn as she said that and wrapped her arms around her. “I’d love to get to know that creator better.”

Asyn’s smile broadened with excitement. “Okay!” She turned to the crowd of partying gods, “Keep the music and booze going guys, I’m going upstairs with my new friend!”

Lustful catcalls and whistles followed and Eleanor blushed, following behind the elven goddess.

Asyn pulled the other goddess into her bedchamber, gripping Jerome in her hands as she pulled Eleanor to the bed.  Eleanor lay on her back and looked up with lust at the golden haired elven deity, which Asyn returned while crawling into the bed on top of her.

Asyn locked her in a kiss, giving Jerome a view of the giant action from his place on her palm. He gulped, feeling oddly conflicted at seeing the elven goddess making out with his own race’s creator.

Eleanor gasped as Asyn broke the kiss, her eyes wide, “Amazing” she breathed.

“Humans, umf,” Asyn groaned, tracing her free finger over Eleanor’s rounded ear, “you did such a good job with them.”

Eleanor licked her lips, leaning into Asyn’s embrace, “It is nice to be appreciated…”

“I do like them at a different size though,” the elven goddess laughed, holding Jerome up to Eleanor’s face.

“It’s been wild!” he said with a grin.

“You… like being like this?” Eleanor asked curiously.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I?” Jerome asked, confused.

“Wanna try?” Asyn whispered in the other goddess’s ear. Eleanor squeaked as Asyn’s hand slipped inside of her top, squeezing her breast and flicking her nipple gently.

“I guess I should,” she gasped as Asyn teased her, “Admittedly I’ve never done it with such a size difference but if you say so.”

Asyn snapped her fingers, and Eleanor started as a large wine glass appeared in her own hand, “Get a little courage in you, and let’s see where the night goes!”

Eleanor gulped, and then took a long drink of the wine, gasping as she drained it in a single go. Her face was already flushed, and she smiled warmly at the elf goddess.

“I-If we’re going to do this,” she said, her voice already starting to slur, “w-we need to do all the things you’ve-“

“Yeah, yeah, all the things I’ve gotten up to with Jerome here,” Asyn laughed, “if you want me to lend him to you for a century you’ve got it!” She snapped her fingers again, and Eleanor’s wine glass instantly refilled, “you’re pretty fun Ellie, why don’t we ever hang out?”

“A-Asyn,” she stammered as Asyn pinched her nipple.

Jerome was crushed between the two gigantic women’s tits as they rolled on the bed, drunkenly making out around him. The soft embrace of two pairs of breasts was heavenly, and he could barely believe his luck as he tumbled out, smiling onto the bed beside them.

“Okay Ellie,” Asyn grinned, “I think it’s time for you to go all the way…” She grinned at Jerome, “ready to please your goddess?”

“Fuck yeah,” Jerome groaned.

She reached for him and brought him up to Eleanor’s breasts.  The creator of humanity let out a groan of happiness as the elven goddess traced the shrunken human in slow circles over her hardening nipples. Eleanor squealed in a mix of arousal and excitement and Asyn started tracing the hand holding her toy lower, giving the tiny man a good preview of just where he was going as she dipped her hand into Eleonor’s panties. Asyn bit her lip as she slowly forced Jerome into Eleanor’s love canal, causing her to squirm, then groan as the struggles began to send waves of pleasure over her.

“Oh… man,” she chuckled, “this chick is great, we’re definitely hanging out with her more!”

Eleanor looked up at Asyn, eyes wide as she and Jerome stood between the vast walls of the elven goddess’s outstretched legs. As a goddess this was a new feeling, a wondrous feeling of awe and lust mixing within her as the enormous elven woman smirked triumphantly.

“See? Humans love being small,” she taunted, “you’re their goddess after all, so they naturally take after you!”

“Y-Yeah,” Eleanor gulped.

Her hand came down behind the two, gently scooting them towards her waiting pussy, spreading her lips open with her free hand and giving humanity’s goddess a look at the glistening tunnel that was about to consume her.

“Now get closer,” Asyn ordered, her eyes gleaming as she felt her arousal peak. Not wanting to wait for them, she pinched the pair together using her thumb and forefinger, causing Eleanor to throw her arms around Jerome with a gasp.

The pair of tiny humans were squeezed tightly against one another’s bodies as Asyn forced them within herself, the moist walls of her pussy gripping them as her fingers pushed them further into the warm darkness of her womanhood. Jerome felt his manhood slide into Eleanor, and the two of them gasped as their hips rocked against one another. 

“Oh, that’s just perfect,” Asyn growled, feeling the motions of their lovemaking stimulating her most sensitive places. She slowly fingered herself, gasping as the tiny couple worked their way deeper into her, bringing her closer to climax with each thrust. 

Inside of her the air was so thick with the smell of Asyn’s juices that it was hard for Jerome and Eleanor to breathe. The smell, the taste, of Asyn’s pussy was ever present, a thick musky aroma that clung to both of them as the fleshy walls began to tremble.

Jerome and Eleanor cried out together as the vibrations brought both of them over the brink, and their own movements sent Asyn into climax with them, shouting as she threw her head back, relishing the sensation of the tiny pair of humans deep within her. 

“Fuck that was good,” Asyn drawled happily. There was a shimmer next to her, and Eleanor appeared at her side in the bed, grinning and still covered in her juices. 

“You certainly chose well with Jerome there,” she chuckled, glancing down at Asyn’s slit. She cupped her hand over it playfully, pushing the squirming man back inside the other goddess just as his head poked out. “It’s too bad he doesn’t have divine powers to teleport himself out,” she said with a teasing wink. 

Asyn shivered, pulling closer to the other goddess as they giggled together over the tiny man’s entrapment. 

Eleanor looked up a moment, distracted, “What’s wrong?” Asyn asked sleepily.

“Oh, another call from my creations,” she grumbled, “I don’t want to go all the way down there, so I just did a quick check for demons and natural disasters. I did notice a lot of them seem to be thinking about elves lately, they probably just wanted to bless their new friends or something.”

“Yeah,” Asyn yawned, “that sounds like something my creations would do…”

The pair fell asleep in each other’s arms, Jerome still trapped in Asyn’s warm pussy.

Overpowered by Greenanon

From her hilltop command tent Thessalia looked through the eyes of a hawk in the sky at the capital city of the human nation of Cedaria. The city was a formidable fortress to begin with, with four layers of walls, each higher and more impressive than the last, all leading to the large palace overlooking the river that bordered the city on two sides. A fleet of massive warships patrolled the waters, and even as she watched soldiers disembarked, joining the defenders of the city. The walls were filled with crossbowmen, cannons, ballistae, and every manner of siege engine imaginable.  They had mages, soldiers, knights, mercenaries, and every conscript they could muster.

Magical means had been deployed too, and there was a veritable buzz in the air that most of the elves could feel at the tips of their pointed ears. The humans had prepared every ritual and enchantment they could, boosting the power of their own mages, granting their soldiers strength and bravery, magic barriers on every gate and wall, magic circles in front of their ranged units to amplify their projectiles, constructs similar to cannons that mixed magic and engineering, and even anti-magic runes chalked on every surface, from cobblestones to knight’s shields, had made her initial scouting plans impossible.

Releasing her control over the bird, she chuckled. “That’s actually fairly impressive,” Thessalia said with a smile, “Well done Richard.”

“Why thank you!”

Thessalia started, turning around to see the human princeling smirking up at her, “Interesting,” she smirked, “I thought you would have learned your lesson with the slime clones?” she patted her breast pocket, causing Richard to shudder as he felt her fingers caress his voodoo doll through the fabric of the uniform.

“This is an astral projection,” Richard said, crossing his arms, “I’m not physically here at all! In fact it was your voodoo doll that gave my court mages enough of a link to come here and offer you a chance to surrender.”

“I admire the optimism,” Thessalia said mildly, “but I’m going to have to refuse. You and your adorable country are coming back with us.”

“I’m warning you Thessalia, I will be the most unruly little shit!” Richard said, grinning as he reached into his pocket. Thessalia’s eyes went wide as she saw the jeweled glass egg, glimmering in the morning sunlight. Richard chuckled as he saw he had her attention, “Yes, I swiped this off your nightstand before I burned your house down.”

“Richard,” Thessalia said slowly, “that’s a priceless artifact, why don’t we just-“

“Oops!” Richard chuckled, “I dropped it!”

Thessalia’s heart skipped a beat as the glass egg bounced into the grass, “Be careful!” she shouted, but a moment later a * crunch* of breaking glass rang out as Richard smugly stepped on the egg, shattering it to pieces.

“Sorry,” he laughed, “I’m so clumsy.”

Thessalia breathed out slowly, then gave a chuckle, “Richard… you are just the funniest little human, I don’t think any of you has managed to do this much to outwit us in centuries.”

Richard frowned, “Well this is what you can expect, we, I, will be a terrible pet! So just turn around and-“

“I’m really looking for a cute human to keep me on my toes,” Thessalia said, her grin turning predatory. “I don’t suppose your mages warned you about the dangers of astral projection?”

Richard gulped, “m-my physical form can’t be harmed, so-“

Thessalia muttered a quick spell under her breath, causing her hands to glow, and with a grin she seized the ethereal form of Richard, hefting the petite human up to her face with a grin. Richard blushed, his legs dangling in the air as the amazonian elf general laughed at his state.

“You’re right, I can’t harm your physical form,” Thessalia said, carrying him into her tent, “I can’t shrink you, or cast most spells on you… But I can absolutely touch you Richard.” She sat in a large carved wooden chair behind her desk, laying the rebellious human prince facedown across her lap.

“Now hold on!” Richard squeaked, “S-Stop the projection spell!” he shouted to mages who were no doubt miles away, “She’s going to-“

*THWAP!*

The first spanking across his bottom earned a squeal that was quite unbecoming of one of the best generals humanity had to offer, and Thessalia laughed merrily as the second landed, and then the third. Against his will he felt his erection straining against his pants, and he bit his lip as the general’s swats ground his groin against her thighs, even through the fabric it was an intensely pleasurable sensation.

Wait, what’s happening to my body while she’s doing this? His face went even redder, I’ve got to get her to stop before I-

“T-Thessalia this is-“

*thwap*

Richard shuddered, feeling himself getting closer as the general’s palm rose again, “Undignified treatment-“

*THWAP*

Richard gulped, realizing he was at the precipice, one more blow would drive him over the edge, his voice took on a pleading tone, “O-Of an enemy commander! AH!”

* THWAP*

Richard groaned in her lap, causing the general to raise an eyebrow as he spasmed in pleasure. His hips ground eagerly against her thighs, getting every last bit of pleasure he could out of the motion until he was finally spent, panting across her lap.

“Richard,” she said in a low smug voice as her face turned to a grin, “Did you just have an accident while I was spanking you?”

“N-No,” he lied.

“Aww,” she cooed in a condescending tone, reaching over to ruffle his hair, “if you ask me nicely I’ll give you another spanking after the battle, once you’re properly resized of course… I’ll just use my fingertip.”

She let him up, and he looked down at the stain on his crotch with a grimace, “I…” he growled, clenching his fists, “We’ll see who’s spanking whom after the battle Thessalia!”

She teasingly waved goodbye to him as his astral projection vanished, “Goddess he’s a fine one,” she chuckled, feeling herself growing moist between her legs as she thought of when she’d see him again.

Richard gasped as his soul returned to his body, blinking and looking up at the mage who had guided him, a redheaded magical prodigy of a girl he’d known for several years named Monica. She had a smirk on her face, glancing down at his crotch, then up to his face.

With a start he realized that his orgasm in the astral world had caused one in his physical body, “Why didn’t you warn me elves could touch astral projections?” he muttered, standing up.

“I thought you wanted to spy on their camp, I didn’t think you’d go flirt with the elf general again,” Monica said with a shrug.

“I do not flirt with the elf general!” Richard protested, wincing in pain as he got up. He rubbed his bottom a moment, “a-and prepare extra padding for my war saddle!”

Outside of Thessalia’s tent a long table had been placed and set for brunch, complete with flower arrangements to give the whole setting a relaxed atmosphere as those present overlooked the preparations in the human city below. Present were the commanders of the elven forces, including Thessalia herself, seated at one end of the table, idly sipping from a cup of wine as she observed her guests.

Duchess Silverblade and her daughter Ayla were present of course, and the elder elf was casually toying with a recently shrunk human in her palm, “Now what was your name dear?” she asked sweetly.

“William Stoneheart!” he shouted angrily, “lord of the Stoneheart duchy!”

“What a coincidence, I’m a duchess myself!” Lady Silverblade laughed, “although you look rather young to be a duke boy!”

The young man blushed, “I’ll have you know I’ve won countless-“

“I’m sure, I’m sure,” Duchess Silverblade smirked, “I’m afraid that I’ve taken most of your duchy, and my daughter over there will be arranging it in our garden when we get home, but I think that it’s only fair to grant you new lands.”

William looked up at her suspiciously, then eagerly, “I… truly? I would govern them to the best of my ability!”

“What do you think of hilled country?” she asked, “said to be beautiful?”

William nodded, “Of course, I love hills!”

“Oh good,” Duchess Silverblade laughed, raising the man to her ample chest.

He frowned as he was placed on her breast, the soft spongy flesh dimpling slightly at his two inch form as the elves around the table enjoyed a laugh at his expense. With a sigh he swore under his breath.

“Worry not,” the Duchess proclaimed, “it shall be a large enough fief for you!” With a chuckle she tapped the tiny man’s head, and he looked up in amazement as the titanic elf’s face started getting larger, farther away.

“W-Wait, it’s fine the way it is!” he protested, “a great duchy, I’d love to…” his voice faded as he shrank to the size of a bug, then a grain of sand, then finally too small for the naked eye.

William looked around the vast expanse of his new “duchy,” a vast mountain of titflesh that expanded in all directions. The smell of the duchess’s perfume was on the wind, and he gazed up at her faraway face, more a celestial object than an elf at this point, and as she laughed his world shook.

“That is the fifth lordling I’ve granted a duchy to today,” the Duchess chuckled, reaching for a cup of tea. “There’s another across from him of course,” she poked her right breast affectionately, grinning as she imagined the tiny human traipsing across its vast and jiggling expanse.

“I’ve granted a few holdings today myself,” Ayla smirked, “one lucky human knight is currently exploring his new demesne in the southern forest. 

“What’s so great about shrinking humans too small to see?” Princess Nyana asked, casually raising and lowering the drawbridge on the castle she’d set next to her plate with the tip of her fingernail. The humans inside scurried about the battlements, shouting in panic as the castle’s commander bellowed orders.

“First there’s the mere artistry of it,” Ayla sighed, “shrinking a human to a few inches? Who cares, any elf can do that. One inch? Ho hum. Go lower than that and it starts getting hard, you’ve got to add additional enchantments to keep them safe, to keep track of them, give them their own laws of gravity so they don’t fall off-“

“Don’t give away all the family secrets dear,” Duchess Silverblade chuckled. She turned to Nyana, “The Silverblade technique incorporates over two dozen enchantments, and my daughter and I have successfully resized humans down to microns in size.”

“It’s impressive, but where’s the fun?” Nyana scowled, “you can’t talk to them or play with them!”

“You’re a goddess to them, their entire world,” the duchess replied, “it’s a taste for the refined I suppose. I don’t leave them that small for very long, but I always have a talk with them after I send them back to two inches,” she grinned, “it’s quite stimulating conversation.”

“I still prefer my collections,” Nyana shrugged, “Do you guys need something to eat?” the princess’s voice boomed over the castle, causing them all to stop. The slender pale fingers, each one as long as their tallest tower was high, stretched across the sky, pinching off a large piece of a sugary pastry. The princess’s fingers descended, placing the pastry on the rooftop battlements.

“Don’t eat it, it could be poison!” the commander shouted.

“She’s eating it right now sir,” a knight said, pointing up. They watched as the princess delicately took a bite of a pastry the size of their courtyard. A moment later they cried out in panic, raising their shields as crumbs rained down like hail, pelting their plate mail. The barrage ended as the princess set the pastry back down, sighing contentedly.

“Fine, eat it if you want,” the commander grumbled angrily as the men gathered around, tearing pieces of the massive pastry off for themselves, “I’ll sooth myself on hardtack and dry beef!”

“It’s good sir!” one of the men called, holding up a piece.

“Yeah!” Nyana’s voice boomed, nearly knocking the commander over, “it’s delicious!”

He slowly turned around to see the elf’s face grinning down, her eyes focused on him specifically in a way that made him want to flee like a startled rabbit. He cried out in surprise again as the elf’s finger descended, her fingernail pressing against his back like a solid stone wall as she gently pushed him closer to the food she’d provided. With a resigned sigh the commander tore himself a piece of the pastry, joining his men as they ate the treat provided by the new “owner” of their fortress.

“Tristan!” Nyana called across the table, causing the elven prince to look up from the woman in his palm.

“Yes?” the handsome elf asked, tossing his blond hair over his shoulder.

“Do you have a spare princess that can live in this castle?” she asked, pointing down to it.

Tristan rolled his eyes, “Nyana, that’s a military fort, no princess, or prince for that matter, would be caught dead living in it, it’s frankly offensive to my eyes, all spike traps and arrow slits…”

Nyana huffed angrily, looking down at the human soldiers on the rooftop, “Did you guys hear that!?”

“Uh, it is… was, a mere harbor fortress my uh, Princess?” the commander shouted up nervously.

“You guys can just call me Nyana,” she said with a shrug, “Anyways don’t feel so bad about your fort! I mean sure, it’s nothing like that one!” she pointed to the capital city below them, and the massive pearl walled castle in the center, “but You guys would have probably stopped most threats, right? I mean you didn’t exactly plan for the most beautiful and crafty elven sorceress in the world to show up!”

“The most humble too,” Tristan smirked, “I’m sure it took a lot of cunning to become a giant and scoop the castle up.”

“About as much as it does using your mind magic to convince them to shrink themselves,” Nyana retorted with a huff. “Miss Silverblade, explain to my brother how hard maintaining that size is?”

“Squabbles between family are best left between family,” the duchess chuckled.

Tristan just rolled his eyes, turning back to Cathy, the tiny assassin turned doll, “Let’s try the dance again,” he said, laying her on the table.

“Like this?” she asked, gripping the sides of his finger as he placed it on the tablecloth.

“Excellent!” he said with a grin, “and a one, two, three-“

The other elves watched with mild interest as the tiny human woman danced with the prince’s finger as her partner, her long red dress twirling around her as she moved elegantly over the tablecloth. His finger picked up speed as it moved around her, a lazy smile on the gigantic elven prince’s face as he deftly maneuvered the digit around the tiny woman. Finally she spun away, leaping and doing a perfect split as she landed on the tablecloth, panting and looking up to him with a look eager for approval.

“Very good!” he said, grinning, “we’ll have to discuss line dances and ballet when I’ve got you back with my other girls.”

Cathy blinked, then scowled, “If you think I’ll be some cute little dancing doll you can bring out to entertain guests-“

“Cathy, Cathy, Cathy,” he chided, reaching down and gently pushing her to her back as his finger lovingly stroked over her, toying with her elaborately done hair, “you don’t have to put on that tough exterior for me!” the tiny woman groaned as the tip of his finger massaged her breast, slowly moving lower. He pulled away just before he reached her crotch, causing her to look up at him with an annoyed scowl.

“You just wait, I’m just getting closer to all of you royal elves for when I make my move! Then you’ll all rue the day you messed with Cathy the Cutthroat!”

“I’m scared already,” Tristan smirked, “now, let’s fix your hair and try the whole thing with a more flowing dress.” Sparks leapt out from his fingertip, and Cathy’s long braid went from slightly frayed to tight and shining, her dress going from the elegant red ballroom gown to a slimmer, lighter one more likely to be found in a tavern.

“You know Tristan, a girl has to wonder why the elven prince knows more cosmetic magics than any elven or human woman in the empire,” Nyana said smugly.

“Hey, you leave Tristan alone!” Ayla and Cathy shouted at once. The tiny human woman and the elven noble glanced at each other from across the table, blushing and going quiet.

“It’s quite alright girls,” Tristan said with a smile, “I’m very used to my sister’s opinions on my interests.”

Thessalia sighed, “Royal family or not, you two should stop bickering, especially in front of your new humans! It’s unbecoming.”

Tristan rolled his eyes, “my dolls see me every day, I’ll not hide myself from them.”

“And my castle guys love me, or they will,” Nyana said with a shrug, “most of the ones I have back home do anyway.”

“Thessalia wouldn’t know, she’s never had a human of her own,” Duchess Silverblade said, smirking behind her teacup.

“I will soon enough,” the general growled, “I’ve just been waiting for the right one…” She cleared her throat, “Is there any news on when the Empress will arrive? She’s late as it is!”

The air seemed to shimmer behind the general, and the hair on her neck stood up, “The funny thing about being the empress,” she drawled, stepping into existence, “is that everyone else’s schedule has to conform to yours, so you can’t ever really be late, everyone else is just early!” She giggled at the joke, causing Thessalia to breathe out in relief.

The empress’s ample hips rocked from side to side as she walked, and around her neck and hanging down into the valley of her cleavage was a small pendant ending in a basket, where a tiny human rode, surrounded by the ample expanse of milky pale flesh.

“I hope you don’t mind that I brought George the sixth,” she said, beaming down at her tiny passenger.

“Hello!” the young human said, waving at them all eagerly. He glanced at the city in the distance, “Hmm… it looks like you’ve overstepped this time your majesty,” he chuckled, “finally, you’re going to get your comeuppance, and all of my ancestors will laugh when-“

The empress silenced him by simply pressing her breasts together, as she had for many generations of his forebears. The walls of soft flesh closed in on the little gold basket he rode in, surrounding him with the warm softness for a moment. She giggled as she felt his squirming motions fighting impotently against her.

“Why do you continue to tolerate such disrespect from your pet’s line?” Thessalia asked curiously.

“I think it’s kind of a family tradition for them at this point,” the empress explained, “I don’t think they even mean it, George is actually very helpful in explaining economic problems I don’t really understand.” She released her hold on her breasts, letting the tiny man gasp for air as he hung limply over the side of his little box.

“Y-You win this round,” George said with a blush and a grin that suggested he wasn’t too torn up over the “loss.”

“Now then,” the empress said, pulling a chair for herself at the end of the table opposite Thessalia, “you asked me to come and deal with a situation personally?”

Thessalia nodded, gesturing down to the city below them, “As you can see your majesty, the humans have prepared some very impressive fortifications, I’m concerned about the potential loss of life if we have to storm them as we are now… is your eldest daughter going to be joining us?”

“Oh no,” the empress waved dismissively, “She’s far too busy with a matter overseas.

“Too busy for the grunt work,” Tristan muttered, sharing a knowing look with Nyana.

If the empress heard her children discuss their sibling she didn’t react, “I think I should be enough. I’ve been meaning to expand my Royal Collection anyways; I’m told this human royal family is particularly talented and attractive?”

Thessalia blushed, “Y-Yes your majesty, will you be needing the entire royal family for your collection?”

The empress’s mouth quirked in amusement, “I’ve collected royal families from every nation we’ve conquered,” she said, “I’m sure I can spare one little prince.”

Thessalia tried to hide her excitement and nodded, “Of course your majesty… out of curiosity, what do you do with them all?”

The empress laughed, “They’re adorable of course, and a symbol of Elven power over humans… beyond that, it might be hard to remember given how cute they are, but humans are quite clever, it’s nice to have a dozen kings and queens to discuss matters of state with.”

Thessalia frowned, “I see…”

“Given the power of this particular human nation I’m sure that it has an especially interesting king and queen,” the Elven ruler chuckled, “Come, let’s go see what we’re working with.”

The others at the table joined her without being commanded, rising and walking with her to overlook the human city. The elven forces were fully in position now, staying carefully out of range of the human artillery as they prepared to assault the city. In the harbor the sails of Lady Estel’s fleet could be seen, sailing against the current towards the impressive looking human warships, ugly steel things that belched smoke and steam into the air as they readied to defend the capital.

“Wow, it’s almost like the humans are taking this seriously,” the empress laughed. “Thessalia, would you give the orders to prepare to attack on my signal?”

Thessalia frowned, “As you wish.”  She gestured to a few aides that were stationed by her tent. They ran off, and moments later flags rose along the elven ranks, signaling the attack was about to begin. Thessalia fidgeted a moment, then turned to the Empress, “Are you certain? And what signal were you thinking?”

“It will be obvious,” the empress chuckled. “Since the humans went all out, I think I will too!”

The empress closed her eyes, the wind blew through her hair for a moment as she focused the magical gifts the goddess Asyn had granted her. She smiled, then clapped her hands once. A wave of magical energy emanated out from her with a sound like thunder, and the shimmering field raced down the hill and over the field until it made contact with the city. Within the human defenders looked on with horror as every enchantment, spell, and magic circle evaporated and the anti magical runes they’d painstakingly carved were scrubbed away.  

The elves cheered, and began walking forward, laughing amongst themselves as the human defenders panicked. The pace was leisurely, and the elven commanders could hardly keep order as the excitement boiled over.

“Fire everything!” the defending commander shouted.

Cannons and ballistae launched their salvos, but as always the elven mages simply waved their hands and the deadly rain of metal exploded into fireworks.  As the elves came closer, archers and gunners fired their weapons but another wave of elven hands transformed the projectiles into flower petals and glittering confetti, making it seem like the humans were welcoming the advancing army with a parade. The elves giggled, waving at the defenders as they got closer, and when they reached the massive wrought iron gate it creaked open on its own, a simple “unlock” spell proving more than enough without the anti-magical protections.

“Well done mother,” Nyana said with a grin.

“Thank you dear,” the empress breathed, “Now let me go see about finding that royal family… Is there anything else you need Thessalia?”

“No,” the general smirked, scanning the outlying fields, “I’ll stay here and command the rear guard, you enjoy yourselves.”

Captain Gardener scowled angrily as he saw the elven ships approaching, “Hold fast men!” he shouted as his crew wheeled cannons into place, “we’ll blast them to timbers!” He gripped the wheel of his ship, readying himself for the sound of cannonfire and splitting wood, but a moment later the air around him seemed to shimmer.

The land on either side of them raced away, and a shadow fell over the deck as they all looked up to see the now gargantuan Elven ship looming over them. The tiny waves of the river rocked their now toy sized vessel, causing the men to grip the railing fearfully as the elven ship’s crew looked down on them with eager grins.

“CUTTTTEEEE!” Captain Estel squealed, spotting the human navy.

With an excited squeak the dark skinned elven admiral tore her clothing off, throwing everything but her bra and panties to the deck before leaping into the water. The splash rocked the tiny human fleet, and Captain Gardener nearly found himself swept overboard as he coughed and sputtered, wiping the river water from his eyes.

A massive form rose next to the ship, and for one wild moment he imagined tales of the legendary Krakens and sea serpents, but as his vision cleared he made out the grinning and eager face of the Elven commander, water dripping from her hair as she playfully reached for their ship.

“Hi, I’m Estel!” her voice boomed, rippling their sails.

“ABANDON SHIP!” the captain shouted, and with cries of panic the men ran for the railing, leaping over.

“Oh no you don’t,” Estel laughed, lifting the boat up and simply cupping her hand underneath it. Instead of splashing into the river, the men simply grunted as they fell into the elf’s soft palm. She slowly brought them up to her head as she treaded water, nestling them into her wet hair.

Unsure of what else to do, Captain Gardener gripped the strand nearest to him like it was a rope. He looked around in awe as he watched another ship casually scooped out of the water by an elf with what looked like a butterfly net, hauling it up to the deck of their own gigantic vessel as the crew gathered around excitedly.

His world shifted as Estel began swimming towards the docks, “Come on everyone!” she shouted, grinning as the massive elven ships approached the harbor. “You guys are all sailors right?” she asked, nudging one man further into the tangled wet mess of her hair, “just stay up there, I’ll be your boat today!”

All around was a similar scene as the great warships of the human navy were shrunk to toy size and lifted onto the elf ships to be swarmed by their eager crews.

We didn’t even get a single volley off, the captain realized numbly.

The inside of the city was chaotic, the elves were excitedly shrinking humans as quickly as they could, chasing the fleeing defenders and snatching them up. The walls had already fallen, with entire squads of elves flying directly up onto them with magic, casually shrinking the cannons and crews and pocketing them for later.

In the midst of everything Ayla found herself separated from her mother, and from the rest of the soldiers, and she made her way down an alley, peeking in dark windows to see if any humans had been missed.

“There’s one!” someone shouted in panic, and she turned around to see the mouth of the alley blocked by no less than a dozen humans, knights and at least one mage. “She’s alone, we can take her!” the lead knight shouted.

“Oh good, there’s something I’ve been wanting to try,” Ayla said with a grin. With a wave of her hand a curtain of magic fell over the group, and they tensed, then frowned, looking at one another in confusion.

“What did you do?” the knight roared, drawing his sword, though it shook in his hand as the towering elf grinned.

“A little curse,” she explained, “you’ll all shrink if you reach orgasm.”

“This is a battle, obviously we won’t be-“

He was cut off as Ayla pulled something from her pocket, and several of the men shifted uncomfortably as they realized the elf was holding a carved stone phallus. Everyone in the mob shivered as Ayla slowly ran her hand up it, and they could all feel it as though the elf’s soft and delicate fingers were toying with their own manhoods.

“CHARGE!” the lead knight shouted through gritted teeth, trying to ignore the hardon he was sporting beneath his armor. The men behind him roared, running at the elf, but a moment later they all fell to their knees with a groan of pleasure as Ayla stroked her hand up the carved phallus again.

“I have a lot of humans,” Ayla giggled, watching the mob writhe in pleasure as she continued to toy with the fake cock in her hands, “this is something I created so that I could have fun with all of them at once.” She slowly licked her tongue up the side of the stone dildo, and one man near the back cried out as he came, shrinking to two inches instantly. “One down,” Ayla teased, looking over them, “now who’s going next?”

The lead knight hissed as he felt her pick up her pace, sliding her hand up and down the magical device as he staggered to his feet, “N-No, we can hold out, just stab her and-“ He gasped as Ayla slid the stone cock into her mouth, behind him he heard shouts as his men came, shrinking into toys for the elf as she teasingly licked at the stone phallus. She made eye contact with him, the amusement evident on her face as gave one final suck, causing him to double over with pleasure. By the time his vision cleared Ayla was standing over all of them like a goddess, beaming down at them as she casually opened a bag at her hip.

“It’s okay,” she cooed as she scooped them up, “most human boys can’t last very long in my hands.” She slipped the limp and groaning tiny men into her bag, pulling the string tight with a satisfied sigh. “Now where did everyone else get to?”

“That was a nice trick,” a new voice called. Ayla turned to see a defiant looking human mage, a hood drawn hiding his face from view as orbs of magic appeared in his hands, ready for battle. Ayla frowned, stroking the magical dildo a few more times, eliciting groans of pleasure from the bagged humans, but nothing from her new attacker. The mage grinned and pulled back the hood, revealing long black hair, “I am no man though!”

“Oh, silly me,” Ayla chuckled, sliding the dildo back into the pocket of her robes.

“Now elf, we can finally do battle,” the woman called, “I’ll have you know I’m one of the best combat mages in…” she trailed off as Ayla pulled a strange cylinder out of her pocket, and she gasped, feeling herself grow wet as Ayla’s fingers traced over the carved vaginal lips on the front. Like the men she fell to her knees, gritting her teeth as pleasure shot up her spine as Ayla toyed with her.

“You’re cute,” Ayla giggled, watching the mage struggle not to cum, “come on, finish up…”

The mage shouted as she spasmed in pleasure, instantly shrinking as orgasm rocked her body. She was still panting as Ayla scooped her up, admiring her newest prize.

“Good girl,” Ayla smirked, “I wonder if Tristan would like you?” she shrugged, slowly pulling her robes up and revealing her panties, “since I got you off, why don’t you return the favor?” The tiny mage squeaked as she slid down the front of Ayla’s underwear, and a moment later it was the elf’s turn to bite her lower lip as she felt the tiny woman’s motions against her womanhood.

“Hold!” Kevin shouted, watching his men flee, “Hold damn you!” he scowled, drawing his own sword and rushing around the corner, “With me! With me…” he gulped as he looked up into the grinning faces of a dozen nine foot tall elves. He looked behind him, his heart skipping a beat as he realized all of his men had fled.

“Sorry,” the tall blond elf said almost apologetically, twirling a lock of her hair around her finger as she eyed him hungrily, “I think your friends are abandoning you…”

“Damn cowards,” Kevin swore, “Fine then. I am the great and mighty knight Kevin!  Do your worst!” He held his sword up, but the elf just gripped his arm, lifting him up, armor and all, letting him dangle helplessly as the other dozen elves gathered around, giggling. He grimaced as they pulled his armor off, easily snapping the leather straps holding it together.

“So many humans are running away from us today,” the elf giggled, pulling him closer and hefting him into her arms, cupping his bottom and squeezing it. “I think you deserve a reward for your bravery!” She bent over, whispering in his ear, “If you want, we could have a little fun before we shrink you?”

Kevin felt his face grow hot, the elven women were beautiful, there was denying that, but they were also twice his height and eying him like a piece of candy.

The city is lost, he thought, I might as well enjoy this while I can, who knows what tortures the elves commit on their prisoners...

“Yes, let’s do it!” he said, smiling.

A dozen hands pulled at his clothing next, and there was a ripping sound as he soon found himself completely naked in the elf’s arms. He shivered, feeling exposed as the elves drank him in, the street filling with the sound of clattering steel as the elves giggled, stripping their own armor off.

“R-Right here in the street?” he stammered.

“Yes!” the amazonian elf said with a grin. The rest of them surrounded him, and their hands lowered him quickly to the ground while their captain loomed over him, licking her lips and toying with her perfectly bare pussy.

“Oh fuck,” he wheezed, feeling her weight as she mounted him, sliding his length inside of her as her hips rocked into his. The others were ringed around him, a wall of elven women variously touching themselves to the spectacle. One of them stepped over his face, slowly lowering her wet womanhood down on his mouth with a grin, muffling the moans of pleasure he made as her captain rode him.

Lady Elaine grimaced as she looked around the market square, the elves had burst through the fortifications, excitedly chasing the fleeing humans, shrinking them and scooping them up, pinning them to walls with rough kisses and fondling hands, the defenders hadn’t had a chance.

“Fucking elves,” she muttered, “they’re too damn powerful! How can anyone expect to beat this!?” She held her blade close as she found her courage, and with a cry she strode into the square, spotting a pair of elves accosting a beautifully handsome man. “Away from him!” she shouted, slashing at the two. They easily parried her strikes, smirking down at her as she forced her way closer to their target.

… and then she frowned, feeling her heart sink as she realized that the man was one of the elves.

“I-I thought only elven women fought,” she stammered, gulping nervously as Tristan looked down at her with some amusement.

“Mostly,” he said, raising an eyebrow, “though I must thank you for trying to “save” me.” She turned to run, but the world expanded all around her as she shrank with a scream. A moment later the prince’s fingers curled around her midsection, lifting her off the ground as he flipped her over into his palm. “Cathy, meet your new friend,” he said with a smirk, tapping the head of a tiny woman in his pocket. The redhead waved with a smile.

“W-What are you going to do to me?” she stammered, backing away from his fingertip nervously.

“Just a few adjustments,” he said with a grin.

She gasped as a blue bolt of light hit her, instantly transforming her armor into a long flowing dress. Her hair went from short cropped, to a long flowing waterfall down her back, and as she felt it with her hand, she realized that her nails had gone from short to long and painted.

“Much better,” he said, chuckling as he slid Elaine into his pocket next to Cathy.

Prince Richard’s heart raced as he saw the state of the city, “No… they should have been able to buy more time!”

“Prince Richard,” one of his captains shouted, “we’ve spotted Thessalia, she’s near her camp, just as you thought!”

“Move the cavalry ahead, we’ll have to hurry!” he shouted. It was a risky move, to outpace his infantry, but with the city falling so quickly he had no choice.

The only hope for victory is to capture Thessalia and the elven royals, he thought, then I’ll have leverage to negotiate… something.

Thessalia watched the approaching cavalry and chuckled, “There you are Richard…” She turned to her squire, “have the mages activate the box now!”

Richard gasped, looking back in horror as a massive force field appeared around his infantry, a shimmering blue series of walls holding the men in place as hundreds of elves teleported into existence all around them.

What do I do? Do I go back to them? Try to relieve the city-

“Prince Richard, Thessalia’s forces are approaching!”

His heart sank as he saw the elite gold-armored guard of the general approaching him, Thessalia herself in the lead. His men began crying out in surprise as they were shrunk, horses, armor and all, and a moment later he felt a tingling along his skin.

“NO, NO IT’S NOT FAIR, IT’S NOT-“

He was cut off by the teleportation spell, and a split second later he was in Thessalia’s gloved hand, looking up at her smug and smiling face.

“Got you,” she said with a wink.

Nyana thundered through the streets at eighty feet tall, herding the fleeing humans towards the wall of waiting elven mages.

“Oops, buh bye!” she giggled, waving playfully as she saw the humans being shrunk as they fell into her trap.

A few remaining cannons on the wall boomed at her, and she giggled as the cannonballs bounced off her chest, making her breasts jiggle and tickling her slightly. With a flick of her finger the men and the cannons began rising off the ground, and the gunners cried out in panic as they flew down towards the crowd of elves to be shrunk.

A telepathic jolt in her mind informed her that General Thessalia’s trap had been sprung and it was time for her part.  Giggling excitedly, she teleported to the field where the human prince’s troops had been trapped in a magic box and encircled by elf troops.  Her brother appeared a few seconds later.  Surrounding them on all sides were the foot soldiers of Prince Richard’s army.

There were quite a few of them, several thousand at least, though they were panicking a little at their current situation.  The appearance of the giant princess in their midst certainly took them by surprise and they backed away in fear.  Nyana simply gave them a cute smile and willed herself to grow larger.  Their heads tilted further and further back until they were looking up at her 200 foot tall form in all its glory.

A few brave men charged her, swords raised.  She simply flicked her finger upward and they lifted into the air, coming to float around her like planets around a star.

“Tristan!” she boomed, spotting her brother near her feet, “come up here, it’s great!”

“I’m busy!” he shouted back, running the tiny brush through Elaine’s hair, “It was a crime to cut this short,” he muttered.

“Uh, thanks?” the lady knight said, blushing. The elven prince was by far the most beautiful man she’d ever encountered, and her heart was fluttering as he held her in his hands.

“TRISTAN COME ON!” Nyana laughed, watching as a squad of soldiers lazily floated by her.

He rolled his eyes, “I suppose this can wait,” he sighed, slipping Elaine back into his pocket. “Cathy, braid her hair for me.”

“Sure!” the assassin shouted, moving closer to the other woman.

The remaining humans watched in awe as the prince began to grow in size, soon matching his sister in height, looming over the land as a pair of giants.

“There, are you happy?” he asked, crossing his arms.

“Very. Now help me gather up all these cute soldiers!” Nyana said with a grin.

As the pair of giant royal siblings stalked the battlefield chasing the humans, Duchess Silverblade and Ayla were in a courtyard in the city, surrounded by humans.

“You will come with us!” an officer demanded, clear terror on his face.

It was easy to see why.  Besides how quickly they were being overrun, all exits to the city had been cut off and elf soldiers were flooding in, excitedly shrinking every human in sight.  Now add the giant elf prince and princess playing with their reinforcements like toys, it made sense that these human soldiers would think to capture these two clearly high class elves to use as bargaining chips. Of course, given that Lady Silverblade and her daughter were twice the size of the humans and looking at them with barely contained amusement made it clear what they thought of the attempt.

“Another shrinking contest mother?” Ayla asked.

“Certainly dear,” Lady Silverblade replied.

The mother and daughter pair gestured with their hands and the soldiers surrounding them suddenly lifted into the sky by unseen forces.  They flew towards the front lines where elves were ‘fighting’ the encircled human forces.  They were easily spotted and the soldiers cried out as they diminished in size and headed straight towards giggling elves who plucked them from the air at their leisure and stuffed them into their clothes.

To their credit, the other humans did not break and flee after seeing what happened to their fellows but rather attempted to organize and charge the pair.  They had barely taken three steps before suddenly shrinking to the size of bugs and floating around the tip of Duchess Silverblade’s finger.  Meanwhile, Ayla was casually lifting humans up with her powers and gently ‘tossing’ them towards her fellow elves to capture.

Prince Tristan and Princess Nyana stalked the battlefield as colossal terrors, sending hundreds of humans fleeing while scores of their comrades floated helplessly around the siblings.  Nyana, as usual, enjoyed herself as if in a playground, not only using her powers to capture humans but also plucking them by hand and examining them.  A soldier she picked up screamed complaints as he was being lifted, “No! This isn’t fair! You’re not even giving us a chance to fight! You’re too overpowered! Aaaah!”  

Nyana giggled, “Aww, don’t be upset. We’re going to have so much fun together back home!” She gave the struggling soldier a smile so heartwarming he ceased his struggling and stared at her in awe.  Her cuteness was undeniable, even among elves, and melted even the coldest of hearts.  Before the soldier could say anything though, he found himself slipping out of her grasp and joining his comrades in a collection sack on the princess’s hip.

Tristan chuckled to himself at his sister’s antics.  Some things never changed.  Speaking of change, Tristan had never been one for theatrics and overt displays of power like his siblings.  He’d always preferred the more subtle approach, using his charms, both magical and natural, to get his way.  Now that he was a giant though he was starting to see why his sisters enjoyed it so much.  There was a certain…thrill, being this big, feeling his weight as he walked, seeing the miniature world around him.  It was, admittedly, rather fun.

Down below, some soldiers were attacking his sandal clad foot.  They didn’t even scratch his skin or notice him squatting down until he scooped them all up in his hand.  Standing back up, he held the humans at face level and waited for them to get their bearings and look at their captor.  Elf women were very beautiful and so were their men.  Prince Tristan in particular was especially gifted in this regard and his charms worked on all sexes.  The men in his hand stared at him, mesmerized.

“You know,” he told them, “I never quite understood why my sisters liked growing gigantic but now that I’m doing it myself I kind of get it.  It makes me want to set up some little towns and play in them like Nyana does.  But for that I’ll need people to populate them.  Would you be interested?” he asked, smiling.

The soldiers gulped and looked away, trying to hide their reactions, their hearts beating fast.  They then found themselves being moved and sliding down into a sack tied to the prince’s belt, joining others who had been captured.

Tristan chuckled to himself. Humans were so fun to tease.  Turning his attention back to his surroundings, there were still plenty of humans that needed rounding up.

“Here I come little humans~” he declared.

Richard watched in horror as the pair of giant elven royals treated his army like toys. Thessalia had him in hand still and was letting him watch the entire thing as she playfully stroked the top of his head with a single finger.

He looked away, only to be greeted by the sight of his remaining soldiers being easily routed by the elves. As he watched an entire column of his footmen began floating in the air, shouting in panic as they were drawn towards a giggling elven mage who was simply pointing a finger at her cleavage. The men shrank as they got closer, until they were no more than ants, being drawn magically into the elf’s bosom.

“And… there we go,” she laughed as the last human knight was drawn in. The men’s shouts were muffled as she pushed them down into the depths, casually trapping his best soldiers between her breasts for safekeeping.

Further down another elf was smirking as a pair of tiny humans slashed at her boots hopelessly, not even managing to mar the leather. Leaning her head back a moment the elf gathered saliva, then spat down on the pair of men, trapping them in the sticky blob and ending their attacks.

“Did we ever even have a chance?” he asked weakly.

Thessalia sighed, feeling a little guilty in spite of everything, “No,” she said with a smile, “not even a little. Cheer up though, you’ve been more of a pain in my rear end than any other human has ever managed.”

“W-We could pay tribute?” he offered, “or perhaps… perhaps if you must have us small, maybe you could just shrink us on weekends and holidays?”

Thessalia laughed, “No Richard, humans are going to be resized. All of you. Forever. Someday you’ll all look back and think it was absurd that you were that big in the first place, humans will only ever know a world where a patch of grass is a dense forest they can get lost in, where a puddle is a lake to swim across while an elf casually steps over it, a world where you’re under the loving care of elves. And you? You’re my pet, it’s about time I had a human of my own you know.”

Richard blushed, feeling himself grow hard at the thought of being Thessalia’s, much as he wanted to he couldn’t find it in him to hate the idea.

The ground shook, and Thessalia looked up as a shadow fell over the two of them, “Ah, it looks like the empress has finally decided to take to the field.”

“Richard’s gambit has failed,” King Cedric sighed, pacing inside of his throne room. “Have the civilians been evacuated?”

“They’ve been taken through the escape tunnels, your majesty,” a guard said with a nod.

“Cedric, we’ve done all we can do,” his wife, Queen Annibelle, said, stroking his arm, “we should go now…”

“Yes, of course,” the king sighed, “To the tunnels…”

The world shifted, as if an earthquake had started. The King steadied himself against the wall, and the queen shouted in alarm as the tremors continued. The king scowled as they stopped, moving to the nearby balcony.

“What madness have these elves unleashed now- AH!” he stumbled back as a massive eye gazed at them from outside the balcony.

“You are just the cutest King!” the empress’s voice boomed, “OHMYGOSH your wife is great too!”

“Gods above,” Cedric whispered as the empress moved back slightly, letting them see her grinning face stretching across the horizon.

The empress delicately balanced the palace of the royal family on the tip of her finger, looming over the city. Tristan and Nyana looked up in disbelief, barely coming up to her ankles even at their immense sizes.

“Okay, I see a couple of princes, two princesses, and… Oh that’s right,” she chuckled, “Richard’s with Thessalia! Okay, I think you’re all accounted for! Let’s get you guys to my royal collection!” She paused, “don’t worry about those civilians you sent through the tunnels, my guards already rescued them!”

Richard watched, stunned, as the miles tall empress disappeared in a flash, teleporting away with the kingdom’s palace.

“The empress truly is in a league of her own,” Thessalia murmured.

“Thank you!” the empress beamed, appearing next to Thessalia, once again at her normal size. “I just had to drop the royal family off at home real quick. She glanced down at Thessalia’s hands, “Oh my goddess,” she gushed, leaning over Richard with a grin, “I’m almost wishing I hadn’t let you keep this one!” She reached out to poke Richard delicately, giggling slightly at the princes’ reaction.

“The main part of the city has been cleared out,” Duchess Silverblade called, walking up to them. Behind her was her daughter Ayla, and a moment later Tristan and Nyana teleported into being at her sides. “It will probably be a few more hours to get all the ones hiding, but I’d say we have successfully resized the kingdom of Cedaria! We should begin sending out word that the newly shrunk humans need to be adopted.”

“I’ll leave all of that to you nobles,” Thessalia chuckled.

“I’m sure it will be a lot of work, but we’ll get it done,” the empress said with a shrug, “Alright. I’m off to take care of the remaining human strongholds in this country.  See you at home!” She started walking away from them, growing with each step. She continued getting larger until she dominated the skyline, each of her footsteps shaking the ground as she headed towards the next human city to be conquered.

Thessalia chuckled. “‘Take care of them’ she says, she just wants to play some more.”

“Whoa,” Ayla breathed, her eyes going wide as she took Richard in, “that is a cute one…”

“Damn, he’s almost as pretty as Tristan,” Nyana giggled, “do you wash your hair twice a day like he does cutie?”

“Ignore them Richard,” Tristan said with a huff, “they’re merely jealous of us.”

“So this is the little pup who caused so much trouble?” Duchess Silverblade asked, looking down at him.

“Yep, this is the naughty little man himself,” said with a smirk.

“Does he know what you have planned for him?” Ayla asked, a grin coming over her face.

“Planned for me!?” Richard gulped.

“You didn’t think all the trouble you caused went unnoticed, did you?” Tristan laughed.

“All of the other humans are going to hear about it, I don’t know if any of them will bother resisting after they hear what’s going to happen to you,” Nyana smirked.

“Oh yes,” Thessalia grinned, holding him up in front of her enormous face as a chill went up his spine, “you’re going to get exactly what you deserve Richard… A vacation!”

He blinked, “I’m sorry, what?”

“I’m going on vacation, and you’re coming with me,” Thessalia said with a shrug, “we’ve both been working too hard.”

Thessalia’s vacation villa was on a small island inhabited only by swaying palm trees. As the elfin general lay naked on the beach, sunbathing, Richard struggled to push the globs of tanning oil across her toned belly. It had taken an absurd amount of time, but he sighed as he finally finished, looking across the gargantuan elf’s body with approval.

“Done,” he panted. His hair was mussed, and his own body was completely covered in the sticky oils, the coconut smell clinging to his nostrils.

“Good boy,” Thessalia smirked.

With a contented sigh she sat up, causing Richard to roll down her stomach before landing in her bellybutton. She chuckled at his predicament, leaving him wedged there while she watched the waves.

“Aren’t you glad you gave up all of that rebellion nonsense?” she asked smugly, pinching his tiny body and holding him up. Like her he was naked, and she licked her lips as she saw the erection the former prince was sporting.

“I-It’s been better than I expected,” he admitted.

Thessalia chuckled, laying back down and moving his tiny body to her womanhood, casually sliding him into her already wet pussy as he struggled feebly. She used a single finger to force him further inside, biting her lip as the prince’s movements sent tingles up her spine.

Inside of her Richard gasped as the rich smell of Thessalia’s arousal filled his senses. As her pleasure rose, the soft spongy walls clenched around him, drawing him further inside as she spasmed in excitement. The motion of his body against the warm tunnel was getting to him too, and he knew it wouldn’t be long until the ravages of her pussy brought him to climax with her.

“There we go!” Thessalia gasped, laughing as she came, crossing her legs to increase the pressure on the tiny human trapped inside of her. The way he squirmed suddenly caused her to go tense, riding the wave of pleasure as Richard’s own climax added to hers, and a few moments later she was panting, reaching inside of herself to fish him out.

Richard was limp in her hands, exhausted after the journey inside of her and the orgasm that had followed, and Thessalia couldn’t help but smirk.

“Aww, is my little human tuckered out?” she teased.

“I just need to catch my breath,” he panted, closing his eyes.

Thessalia rolled her eyes, standing up and carrying him back to the villa, her hips sashaying happily as she went, “I think it’s time I applied some treatments to you,” she said, walking inside of the villa.

“Treatments?” he asked nervously, suddenly very alert.

She made her way to the villa’s bedroom, “Anti-Aging cream of course,” she said with a chuckle, “it won’t make you immortal like us unfortunately, but you’ll live much longer and you’ll always look as cute as you do now…” She opened a drawer next to her bedside, revealing a pair of lotion bottles. The first had a drawing of a handsome looking human man on it, reading “Anti-Aging Cream: Studly Human” the other had a drawing of an alluring looking human woman, winking at the viewer and read “Anti-Aging Cream: Pretty Princess.”

“Hey!” Richard protested as she picked up the bottle labeled “Pretty Princess.”

“You’re a bit of a girly-boy, I think this is going to fit better,” Thessalia chuckled, squeezing a glob of the pink cream into her palm.

Richard gasped as she began to slather it over him, instantly growing hard again as her massive fingers kneaded the rose-scented cream into his skin. It began to tingle, causing him to twitch and shiver slightly, and he bit his lip as the sensations began to overwhelm him.

“I hope you like the scent,” she chuckled, “once it settles into your skin that’s how you’re naturally going to smell, it will also prevent you from growing any unsightly body hair…”

“I-It’s permanent!?” he stammered, his face going red.

 “I think the smell suits you,” Thessalia said with a wink.

“How long is it going to ah…” he twitched, fighting not to cum, “how long does it tingle?”

“Just a day or so,” Thessalia smirked, “it’s going to dramatically increase your sensitivity and libido until then though…” She inhaled, then gently blew a small stream of air across his body. To Richard it felt like his entire body was suddenly alight with pleasure, and he came with a shout while the elf laughed overhead. “Most humans just stay in one spot cumming their little brains out until it wears off,” Thessalia said, grinning as she saw Richard’s erection rising again almost instantly.

“O-Oh gods, I can’t take this Thessalia!” he moaned, writhing in pleasure in her palm.

She just laughed at him, laying him on the nightstand. Even the contact with the wood caused him to moan in excitement, and he tried to focus as even the attempt to roll over onto his stomach caused him to cum again, his eyes snapping shut as he grunted.

He gave up trying to move, even the action of attempting to stand had caused him to collapse in pleasure, fighting the urge to stroke himself to completion. Thessalia loomed over him suddenly, and he glanced up to see her holding a pair of her underwear, a wicked grin on her face.

“Nighty night my little prince,” she cooed, laying the panties over him like a blanket.

Richard gasped, the combined scent of the underwear she’d worn that day and the feel of the silky material against his skin sent him into overdrive, and he roiled beneath the cloth, cumming himself over and over again while Thessalia giggled overhead.

With a yawn the elven general used the tips of her fingers to tuck the sides of her panties around the tiny prince like a blanket, smiling as she watched him squirming beneath them like a caterpillar, the throes of endless chained climaxes quickly exhausting whatever remaining strength he had.

Thessalia didn’t stay to watch him finally collapse, instead simply climbing into bed herself and thinking of all the fun she and her new pet would have on the rest of their vacation.

Richard's Revenge... Of Sorts by Greenanon

Following their decisive victory at the human royal capitol, the elf empress had grown to titanic size and conquered the rest of the continent.  Entire cities were held on fingertips or worn as jewelry for her amusement.  With much of their resources and manpower already sent to aid the kingdom of Cedaria, the remaining human nations had little strength or will to muster any response against the miles tall elf woman and fell in a matter of weeks.

Meanwhile, the final human kingdoms on the distant far eastern continent fell beneath the onslaught of the elven forces, leaving no significant human nations remaining.  Within one year of the fall of the kingdom of Cedaria, there were no free human nations left in the known world. Humanity had been brought completely under elven control, to be the pets and companions of the elder race, with even its finest champions such as Prince Richard brought to and reduced to a mere two inches tall.

The world began to settle into this new state of affairs…

The Elven empress sighed as her economic advisor read off the latest report, “and production of cottons has increased twelve percent, prompting some in the senate to ask if a new tax on the crop would be useful for raising funds to-“

“Are you sure there are no other human kingdoms that need conquering?” the empress asked glumly.

“My empress!” one of the tiny humans seated in her lap called, “It’s not exciting, but those funds could greatly help expand early education!”

“No your majesty!” another human shouted, “we could expand the road network!”

“Build more farms!” a third former human king shouted.

In spite of herself the empress smiled, giggling as she swept the three monarchs up off her lap, “your enthusiasm keeps me going!” she smirked, snuggling them all to her cheek, enjoying the way they all blushed, squirming in her grip. “I really do need to make a decision on this,” she sighed, lowering them down to her chest. The three humans were set atop her cleavage, and with a giggle she slowly pushed each one down into the valley, watching as they flailed and tried to climb out before being easily swallowed up by the warm pillows.

“Er… your majesty?” the advisor asked nervously.

“Whichever one of them manages to crawl out first, we’ll do his idea,” the empress said, smirking as the three humans began the desperate race.

With a pleased sigh she reached for her glass of wine, taking a long drink as the sun rose over the Elven Empire. It was good to be the Empress.

Thessalia enjoyed a sip of her tea as she took in the sight of her new countryside estate, a gift from the empress herself. Richard was on the table, wearing a tight and form fitting outfit that showed off his lithe little body. His hair and skin had grown even more lustrous if possible, and the scent of roses clung to his skin always, a side effect of the anti-aging cream she’d applied to him after his capture. She chuckled, pinching him between her fingers and bringing him up to her face, causing his hair to ruffle as she inhaled his scent.

“Ah, wonderful as always,” she teased, causing the tiny prince to blush as she tucked him into her front shirt pocket.

“You couldn’t have just sprayed me with cologne?” he asked with a wry smile.

“No Richard, it’s more fun to apply something permanent,” she chuckled, reaching for the sugar shaker, “it reminds you who you belong to.” She slowly shook some of the white sugar crystals into her tea, swirling the cup and letting them dissolve. She rose her drink to her lips, taking a sip, then frowned. “Ugh,” she muttered, “what on earth?”

“It’s salt!” Richard shouted triumphantly, “it took nearly a week of planning, and two days of execution, but I switched your sugar for salt Thessalia! Your tea is ruined!”

She scowled, “You little shit!”

“Humanity’s resistance will never end Thessalia!” he crowed victoriously, “today it’s your tea, but tomorrow it will be your whole evil empire!”

“Evil empire? Really!” Thessalia laughed. “Fine then, I guess I’ll need to suck on something sweet to get that taste out of my mouth.” She set her ruined cup of tea on the table, pulling Richard out of her pocket with a wicked grin. He gulped as she tugged at the back of his outfit, causing it to tear away easily, as many human outfits were designed to do at the whims of elven fingers. He shivered as he was rolled into her palm, naked, his erection already rising as the general who had conquered his nation filled his field of vision with her smug face. Her breath, hot and husky, rolled over him as she exhaled, her tongue slowly extending.

“Uh, wait, I apologize for the evil empire remark!” he shouted, but it was too late. Her tongue, wet and massive, scooped under his entire body as she tilted her palm. He cried out as he rolled back over it, his world going dark as the general’s lips sealed shut.

Richard panicked as he was forced against the roof of the general’s mouth, her tongue pressing him from all sides as she slowly ground it back and forth against him. Saliva pooled all around him as she began to toy with his erection, rubbing her tongue against it in slow and deliberate motions.

Thessalia smirked as Richard’s panic and resistance faded, his little body going tense as she continued to pleasure him. She leaned back in her chair, keeping her mouth shut tight as she tormented the little prince, increasing, then decreasing her speed in a teasing way that she knew would bring him to the brink of climax, then back down again, each time getting a little closer. Finally, she sucked on his tiny form as hard as she could, causing the little human to feel the vacuum across his whole body. With a shout he came, spraying his minuscule amount of cum onto Thessalia’s eager taste-buds.

“Mmmm…” she growled, her rumbling chuckle vibrating his whole body as she enjoyed the tiny treat. She casually spat him into her palm as she rubbed it over the roof of her mouth, and Richard watched, soaked in her spit, as she swallowed his little load down. “Delicious,” she smirked, “that potion to permanently flavor your seed was another fine addition…”

“Strawberry, yes, I remember,” Richard said weakly, collapsing into her palm with a sigh.

Thessalia frowned, “Richard, what’s wrong? You’re usually a little cheerier after I punish you.”

“It’s nothing,” he muttered.

Thessalia sighed, waving her hand and casting a quick spell that left him dried and smelling clean again. She handed him his clothing, and even set him on the table so he could dress. She drummed her fingers on the table a moment, scowling as Richard looked off into the distance wistfully.

“Okay enough,” Thessalia snapped, “what’s bothering you!?”

“I just miss commanding my armies, planning campaigns, the whole lot of it…” he sighed, “Maybe… Maybe being your companion wasn’t as awful as I expected, but sometimes I think that if things were just a little more fair, I could have beaten you!”

Thessalia chuckled, “please Richard, I’ve got hundreds of years of experience leading armies.”

Richard rolled his eyes, “with how powerful Elven magic is, you’ve probably never been in a real battle like I have, one with stakes!”

“T-That’s not true!” Thessalia stammered, “I led campaigns against the mountain goblins, and they’re completely immune to magic!”

“Oooh, goblins,” Richard taunted. He gulped as the gigantic elf woman loomed over him, an angry frown on her face. Her finger poked him in the stomach, knocking him over.

“Do you have any idea how hard it was to invade your country and only have one human fatality!?”

Richard frowned, “Wait, who died?”

“Some fool who demanded the mage Brunhilde sit on him without the use of protective spells,” Thessalia muttered, “he said they were tools of cowards, that he could handle the full weight of the thickest of elf bottoms even at a mere two inches…” She shrugged, “Sir Bottomlove I believe his name was?”

“Ah,” Richard muttered, “I know the family, they had quite the… reputation, suffice to say he died as he lived, and no doubt quite happily.”

“So the witnesses claimed,” Thessalia muttered angrily, “one ass-loving fool ruined what was nearly a perfect conquest.”

Richard cleared his throat, “As I was saying, if you had faced me as an equal, you wouldn’t be so arrogant!”

Thessalia slowly grinned, tracing her finger around her tiny human in a way that made him nervous, “Oh really? You think that if things were more fair you wouldn’t have ended up as my adorable little pet?”

“P-Perhaps?” he stammered, unsure of what she was getting at.

“Fine, let’s prove it,” Thessalia said, gently flicking him over.

Richard grunted as he fell to the table, and he groaned as Thessalia’s fingertip slowly made its way between his legs, “H-How could we prove it?” he stammered as she slowly rubbed his manhood through the thin trousers.

“Leave it to me,” Thessalia chuckled, “just relax and keep making those adorable little faces.” She bit her lip, rubbing her finger over his groin faster as the tiny prince spasmed in the most perfect way.

“K-KEVIN!” a high elven voice shrieked.

From inside the small dollhouse where he now lived, the former Knight Sir Kevin groaned, looking up from his book as his elven owner stormed into her bedroom. The captain of the unit that had captured him had brought him to the mage for resizing following the orgy when he’d been surrounded by the advancing elves. All things considered, he’d quickly adapted to his new lifestyle, but his new “owner” had several quirks that still got on his nerves.

“Yes Lady Alicent?” he asked with a sigh.

“I-It’s back, it’s huge, and it’s in the tub!” the giant elf squealed, hugging her towel to herself as she pointed frantically.

“And you can’t just incinerate it, teleport it away, or what have you?” he asked with a wry grin as he walked across the dollhouse to his “armory.”

“Bugs make me too scared to cast spells!” she whined, “You need to kill it!”

Sir Kevin rolled his eyes as he donned his tiny set of armor, and a moment later Alicent was carrying him to the bathroom, her hand trembling with fear as she set him down in the porcelain expanse of the tub. She quickly retreated to the door, peeking around it as her tiny human knight glanced around for his foe.

“Oh for fuck’s sake,” he muttered, spotting a cricket that was lounging by the drain. Sheathing his sword he walked over to it, waving his arms, “Go on, get!” With a chirp the cricket hopped up the side of the tub, and with another spring of its legs escaped through the open window.

“Oh thank the goddess,” Alicent breathed, swaying slightly as she made her way back into the bathroom, “you’re my hero Kevin! Before I had you, those things had practically pushed me out of half the house!”

I should have brought a bag of crickets to the battle instead of the sword, he thought wryly.

A loud hum told them that someone was trying to reach Alicent through her crystal ball, and the elf quickly scooped him up, tugging the towel tight against her as she raced through the house towards her study.

“Who could need me?” she muttered, “we’re supposed to get a five year vacation to celebrate humanity’s downfa-“ she looked down at Kevin and grinned sweetly, “adoption!”

General Thessalia’s face appeared in the crystal ball, and Alicent went red, “G-General! If I’d know it was you…” she looked down at the towel with a blush, “I’d have dressed accordingly!”

“Nevermind that,” Thessalia growled, “your pet human was a captain, right? You said he was brave?”

“Oh yes!” Alicent beamed, “he raced out alone to fight us, then he fucked the entire unit, so he’s got a lot of stamina too!”

“Ah, Alicent, must we be so open with the details of my capture?” Kevin gulped.

“Perfect, bring him to my estate this Saturday, I’m organizing a little war game and I need a man to command my left flank!” The crystal ball went dark, leaving Alicent and Kevin with more questions than answers.

“She’s organizing a war game?” Alicent mused, “with humans?”

Kevin grinned, “A war game? I don’t care if we’re fighting gods damned ants, I’m in!”

Princess Nyana looked out over the hundreds of inch tall humans at their desks, arranged in rows atop her own massive writing desk, organizing files and running to and fro as they compared names. There was a shout of victory, and one of the tiny humans ran towards her, looking up at the gigantic princess excitedly as he waved a paper back and forth.

“We’ve found him princess!” the tiny human shouted, “He’s in settlement D-27!”

“I knew you guys would come through!” she giggled, waving to the small army of humans that acted as her personal bureaucracy. They cheered and waved back as she shut the door to her library, leaving them to conduct the rest of their day’s paperwork in peace.

She reached into her cleavage as she walked, drawing out the adorable black haired human woman, “Cindy!” she said eagerly, “we found your husband!”

The woman’s eyes went wide, “Oh thank the gods, are we going to him?”

Nyana just nodded, practically skipping through the halls of her manor as she made her way to the door. She sighed happily as she saw the rows upon rows of tiny human villages arranged throughout the vast field that surrounded her estate. Each was marked with a letter and a number, and separated by tiny hedgerows that came up to an elf’s knee, but otherwise kept the humans in her vast farms separate from one another, aiding in organization.

Cindy gulped as the giant elf carried her along one of the footpaths, looking down at the thousands, tens of thousands, of humans that had been captured in the elves’ wars of conquest. It was a farm, no doubt about that, and the realization made her wonder what would happen when she was brought to her husband.

“A-Are you going to eat us!?” she blurted out.

Nyana stopped, looking down at Cindy with an angry scowl, “Who keeps telling you guys that!?”

“What is the purpose of all of this then?” Cindy asked, trying to keep her voice strong.

“It started as a way to organize the newly captured humans,” Nyana said casually, gesturing around, “mostly to make sure you guys all got adopted out as families, were able to see your friends, you know, that sort of stuff… but then I realized the potential for human breeding!”

“Breeding!?” Cindy gulped.

“Of course,” Nyana explained, “We can select humans for cuteness, submissiveness to elves, all kinds of things!”

“T-That’s monstrous!” Cindy wailed, “you’re forcing us to-“

“Ew, no,” Nyana chuckled, waving dismissively, “more like introducing the right pair of humans and seeing if they hit it off! If not?” she gestured around, “there’s someone for everyone Cindy, and I’m going to find that person for them!”

“So all of this is just some enormous matchmaking scheme!?” Cindy balked.

“Of course my adorable little human!” she giggled, stroking her finger down the tiny woman’s long black hair. “That’s why I was so eager to help you once I heard you couldn’t find your husband! I just knew that if he was in the kingdom when we invaded, we’d have him somewhere! You’re just perfect, you were so affectionate once I had you tiny, and look how excited you are right now!”

Cindy shivered in the giant elf’s grip. She couldn’t lie, every part of her had loved being captured by the giggling amazons, and she’d eagerly thrown herself into their demented games, cumming eagerly as she’d humped the princess fingertip beneath the gleeful gaze of a dozen elven noblewomen.

Nyana stopped in front of one of the tiny villages, her eyes quickly scanning the group of humans milling about in their tiny courtyard. They lit up, and a moment later there was a squeak as she snatched up a handsome young man that Cindy instantly recognized.

“Adam!?” she asked excitedly.

“Cindy!” he called to his wife, “Oh thank the gods, I wondered if I’d ever see you again!”

“This is so touching!” Nyana said, and both humans grunted as the elven princess snuggled them tight against her cheeks. “Now we can finally do some observations!”

Adam and Cindy looked to one another with worried glances.

Ayla Silverblade placed the tiny human sized bed in the center of the table. At least a dozen other elves were there, milling around it and murmuring, parchments and quills at the ready. Ayla had been here to assist Nyana with her human sorting and breeding activities, and when news of her “reunited couple” had come, she’d gathered as many other elves interested in the topic of human multiplication as possible.

“Here they are!” Nyana said excitedly, and Cindy and Adam looked out to see the room full of excited giants, each of them growing more nervous by the second. The pair were placed down on the table in front of the bed, and the elves all crowded around, jostling for position.

“Uh, hi?” Adam said, waving awkwardly.

“Hi!” a dozen elves giggled at once, blushes filling the giant faces, some licking their lips eagerly or winking down at him.

“Okay, there’s the bed,” Ayla said impatiently, pointing to the doll sized piece of furniture, “get to it!”

Cindy’s eyes went wide, “Y-You can’t be serious!?”

“Ayla!” Nyana said, offended, “they need a little romance first, they just got reunited!” She turned down to the couple with a smile, “What usually puts you two in the mood?”

“Not being watched by a dozen people?” Adam offered.

“Someone cast an invisibility charm!” a voice called.

“We already know you’re there!” Cindy scowled.

Ayla frowned, “You two aren’t intimidated by elves, are you? According to the reports both of you showed immediate excitement and eager affection to your new elven mistresses.”

The two glanced at each other, “Cindy, it was, I er…” Adam gulped.

“They were so forceful, Adam,” Cindy gasped, “I-I…” The two shifted uneasily, then Cindy looked up at Ayla, “okay, maybe we both gave in a little too quickly when you shrank us, what of it!?”

“That’s the trait we want in future generations of humans,” Ayla chuckled, “and you’re both prime physical specimens too!”

The pair of tiny humans looked up at the elves, then at each other, “So… should we?” Adam asked with a weak smile.

“I suppose we’re both exposed as perverted knife-ear chasers regardless,” Cindy said with a sigh and a grin.

“I wonder if it would make this easier if we applied a more elven character to their mating,” Ayla said suddenly, “Let’s reduce the male in size, it seems unnatural for him to be the taller one anyway.”

“Now hold on!” Adam protested, but Nyana reached out with a giggle, her finger tapping him and quickly reducing him to three quarters of Cindy’s height with a blue spark.

“Oooh, I like it,” Cindy chuckled, walking in a slow circle around her now shorter husband.

“Perhaps if she had a more elven aroma to her, the male would be more eager?” Ayla said with a grin. Cindy squeaked as Ayla picked her up, and Adam watched, spellbound, as his wife’s questions were muffled as the elf shoved her down the front of her trousers and into her panties. Ayla’s eyes fluttered a moment as she dragged Cindy’s tiny squirming form across the front of her wet womanhood, and then with a gasp pulled her out. Slowly she lowered Cindy, who now had a glistening face and matted hair, and a distinctly elven musk clinging to her, down to her husband once more.

“Fuck me, their cunts smell so good,” Cindy growled, glancing down at him.

“I know,” Adam muttered, moving closer to her. She gripped his head, pulling his face into her cleavage and laughing to herself as he struggled, at his new size she was the stronger of the two, and by the time she let her tiny husband come up for air, he was rock hard below the belt.

“Write that down,” Ayla muttered, “application of elven fragrance seems to encourage select humans…”

“Get him!” Nyana squealed, watching the tiny human woman pin her husband to the bed. A moment later the elves cheered together as she tore his pants off, tossing them away before pulling her own dress up over her head. The elves bit their lips, gasped, or just watched, open mouthed, as the human woman mounted her husband, riding him roughly and giving the gathered elves a front row view.

Adam looked up, feeling overwhelmed in the best way by the dozen eager giant faces watching his wife ravage him, and his hips bucked up against hers as she groaned with pleasure.

Nyana squealed with excitement as the tiny woman came, clapping eagerly, and a moment later the other elves joined in with her. The two tiny humans looked up, panting at their audience of giant voyeurs, then to one another with tired grins.

“Now let’s try reducing the male another twenty five percent,” Ayla said, snapping her fingers. Adam grunted as his wife seemed to become twice as large on the bed, the audience of giant elves doubling in size as they loomed overhead.

“Hmm… this is getting interesting!” Cindy smirked, reaching down to ruffle his hair as he gulped.

“Maybe it should be standard policy to resize all the human males to be smaller than the females?” Ayla offered.

“I don’t know,” Nyana mused, “I suppose we could do it for the ones we do here, but I don’t think the whole population would-“

A loud thrum caused Nyana to sigh as her crystal ball called her, “I’ve got to go check that, I’ve heard Arika is back from the far east and she might need something.”

“Oh? Did the eldest princess have any interesting finds?” Ayla asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I haven’t really talked with her yet,” Nyana said dismissively, “why don’t you work these two humans through the next few rounds while I go answer this.”

Ayla grinned down at her two test subjects, “it would be my, our, pleasure!”

The sound of the tiny humans resuming their lovemaking faded from Nyana’s ears as she walked to her study. With a sigh she waved her hand, causing the crystal ball to come to life, but she frowned as she saw who it was.

“Richard?” she asked quizzically. She giggled at the human’s magically enhanced features, feeling herself growing wet just from looking at him. “Those beautification treatments Thessalia has you on look great!”

Richard scowled, flicking a perfect lock of hair out of his eyes and exposing more of his vibrant and adorably pale skin, “Nyana, I understand you collected a number of my country’s fortresses?”

“Yeah,” Nyana said with a shrug, “I gave a couple away because your border forts kinda sucked.”

Richard’s face went red, “Those were designed to repel raiders from-“ He breathed out slowly, calming himself, “that’s fine… do you have any of the ones from the interior?”

“My mom kept your royal palace, but I’ve got some of your inner defenses just gathering dust,” Nyana offered, “what’s going on? You’re not still trying to rebel or whatever, are you?”

“Obviously I will never break,” Richard said indignantly, “and one day humanity will throw off the shackles of elven oppression. In the meantime, I need to borrow some castles for this thing I’m doing with Thessalia…”

Lady Vandamere sighed happily, holding her beloved husband Desmond to her chest. While she’d had many lovers in her time as a merchant queen, the dashing young captain was better than all of them, and she’d quite enjoyed his smaller size, a gift from the elf that was their new caretaker.

“Good afternoon humans!” Estel beamed, bouncing into the bedroom with a large bowl of grapes.

“She’s always such a bundle of energy,” Desmond chuckled.

“Elves,” Vandamere chuckled, stroking his hair, “that’s just how they are I think.”

The pair got up to greet their mistress, walking to the edge of the balcony on the tiny mansion that Estel had personally shrunk and relocated from the business district of their old city, to the top of her dresser in her bedroom.

“You guys, something big is going on!” Estel giggled.

The two humans looked at one another, “Everything’s big to us now Estel,” Lady Vandamere said with a frown.

“I know, and it’s just how it should be,” Estel sighed dreamily. She blinked, clearing her thoughts, “General Thessalia is calling up a lot of us who were in the last conquest, she’s asking me if I can bring the old Cedarian fleet, along with some humans to crew it, I don’t know what she’s got planned, but it’s bound to be exciting!”

The gathered elves milled in throngs around Thessalia’s estate, looking on at the vast landscape of the hewn bowling green. Several large bleachers had been erected, and a flotilla of adorably shrunken human warships floated on the property’s koi pond. Several ranks of tiny human soldiers were already waiting in neat lines, and the elves dropped their human pets off beneath large signs, one reading “General Thessalia,” and another reading, “Prince Richard.”

“What is all of this?” Prince Tristan asked with a frown, letting his guards escort him onto the grounds.

“Thessalia and Richard are having a rematch!” Nyana giggled, leading her brother to their “royal observation” box.

“Goddess, the general finally managed to throw an interesting get together!” Duchess silverblade chuckled.

Ayla followed behind her, an exhausted looking Cindy and Adam tucked between her breasts, with only their heads sticking out, “There there darlings,” she cooed, pressing them further down and out of sight, “you just rest, I’ll tell you all about how Prince Richard found his rightful place again later.”

“Are you so confident that Thessalia can match Richard without the use of elven mages?” Tristan chuckled.

“Duh, elves always win,” Nyana said, rolling her eyes.

Richard stood on Thessalia’s shoulder, watching the vast battlefield being prepared. Several shrunken castles dotted the land around the estate, several already with flags for himself and Thessalia flying over them.

She did all of this, just to cheer me up? He thought, feeling oddly touched.

“So, Richard, what do you want if you win?” she asked suddenly.

“I suppose unshrinking everyone is out of the question?” he asked. She just chuckled, and he smirked. “Fine, you, in a barmaid’s dress, for a whole evening. A revealing one, one they would have in a tavern of ill repute!”

“As if my sheltered little princeling knows anything about those,” she chuckled. “Very well, and if I win, you’re a piece of hard candy for the entire weekend.”

Thessalia stood in full uniform, looking over her “army” of humans. Instead of their usual weapons, they each held blunt sticks with a sticky green paint on the end, the counterpart to the ones Richard’s men would hold which would stain their foes blue.

They might be humans, but they are disciplined, she thought, nodding at the neat rows and the tiny camp they’d erected just off her back porch.

“Right,” she said, “The rules are quite simple, if you get paint on you, you’re out. There will be referees chosen by Richard and myself on the field to make sure nobody is cheating. You will follow my commands from my base of operations here, on the patio. Our goal is to engage and route Prince Richard’s army!”

“And why should we help you?” one man called, “we all love the prince! He was our leader before you shrank us all!”

“Because this will finally answer which one of us is the better general!” Thessalia snapped, “and you all know Richard wouldn’t want you to half-ass it on his behalf!” She cleared her throat, “and of course, the winning team of humans will have first pick of desserts afterwards.” That seemed to be enough, and the men cheered, their ranks moving forward as she shouted commands.

Richard stood atop a tree stump, towering over his army, “Today we will show the elves that we can beat them,” he said, drawing his tiny mock-sword, “Forward! For humanity!”

Estel squealed as she watched the two columns of humans approaching each other, “Oh wow, they’re so cute when they act all tough!” There were shouts at her feet as the humans poked each other, and most of them fell to the ground in mock death as their armor was coated with the opposing team’s paint.

Not all of them were playing along though, and Estel frowned as she saw one tiny soldier refusing to go down, despite the numerous blue paint marks across his armor. She reached down, causing the man to scream in surprise as he was plucked up.

“Hey, you’re out!” Estel snapped. She quickly tucked the flailing human between her breasts, giggling as he fought his new “prison.” The giant elf in the black and white stripes looked down at the other soldiers, who looked up uneasily, “Follow the rules, or you’ll end up in time out with me!” she said with a grin.

Richard laughed as he watched Thessalia’s soldiers take a dollhouse sized castle sitting beneath her birdbath, “Right into my trap!” He waved at his men, “Advance, besiege the fortress!”

“Lady Thessalia!” the tiny courier squeaked, “Richard has surrounded the expeditionary force!”

“Teleport reinforcements in immediately,” Thessalia ordered.

The courier looked up at her blankly, “Er… teleport, my lady?”

Blast, human armies don’t have enough magic for that kind of a maneuver, she realized. She thought quickly, “Divert the forces through the tulip garden towards the oak tree, and tell them to move quickly!”

Richard frowned as he saw the column of soldiers approaching from behind them, “blast, she must have marched through the tulip garden,” he muttered. “All forces, retreat!” he hated to abandon the siege, but she wouldn’t pinch him here. He grinned, of course, without your flank your position on the patio is dreadfully exposed…

“This is delightful,” Duchess Silverblade chuckled, peering at the miniature war through a pair of opera spectacles. “Ayla, we should do this at our manor!”

The rest of the elves were engrossing themselves in the excitement too, calling out cheers for the side that their tiny human had been assigned to.

Richard frowned as he marched through the grass, tall enough to be a forest as the faraway bleachers of elves cheered.

It’s almost like they’re saying…

“RICHARD, RICHARD, RICHARD!” the elves cheered.

Thessalia gulped nervously, watching Richard’s army marching directly for her own position. She stood up from her lawn chair, setting her lemonade down as she looked around for any nearby forces. Her eyes went wide as she saw that Richard’s fleet was making its way across the small duck pond too, with her own ships tipping over and sinking like toys.

There’s only one option left, she thought grimly, I need to take Richard out! She quickly scanned the columns of approaching soldiers, “All forces, concentrate on the center!” she called. It was a gamble, but in another ten minutes Richard would be on the back porch, leaving him the victor. Her eyes flew over the tiny humans, obscured by the grass as they marched on her, at this distance picking out Richard was impossible. Blast, I really should have colored his hair pink when I had the chance!

“This has taken a rather dramatic turn,” Prince Tristan chuckled, tossing a piece of popcorn into his mouth as the elves around him gasped.

“H-He can’t really win, can he?” Nyana asked nervously, “t-there’s something in the rules, right?”

Alicent stood next to Thessalia, her black and white referee uniform swaying slightly in the breeze as the great general watched her forces struggle to hold Richard’s back. She glanced at the general, a slightly smug smirk on her face, then back down to the humans.

“Anything else in your bag of tricks Thessalia?” she giggled.

“I-I…” Thessalia’s mouth was dry, and a moment later Richard hefted himself up onto the cement of her back patio, triumphantly strutting towards the towering elven general’s boots. With a flourish Richard drew his faux-sword, poking Thessalia’s boot and leaving a single blue mark on it.

“I do believe that’s game,” Richard said with a smirk, looking up at the dumfounded elf.

“Wait a minute!” Alicent shouted. She bent down, causing Richard to cry out in surprise as she pinched him up, hefting him in her palm. Her eyes squinted, and she shook her head with a sigh. “Sorry Richard, but Thessalia wins.”

“WHAT!?” Richard shouted, “but that’s impossible, I-“ his eyes trailed down, and he groaned as he saw a single green mark just under his armpit. “I-I didn’t even feel that hit,” he protested, “I could have survived it in a real battle!”

“Rules are rules,” Alicent said with a shrug, rolling the tiny, and defeated, Richard into Thessalia’s waiting palm.

Alicent left to announce the outcome to the gathered elves, and a moment later a cheer for Thessalia went up, but not quite so loud as it might have been at the start of the day. Richard sat in her palm glumly, his arms crossed angrily.

Thessalia just chuckled, leaning close, “for what it’s worth, you beat me where it mattered.” The barest hint of a smile came across his features.

After the celebration banquet had ended, and the guests had gone home, Thessalia and Richard retreated to her bedroom, both weary from the day’s events. Despite being tired and filthy, Richard still smelled like fresh cut roses, as he always did and always would now. Still, Thessalia drew them both a bath, and as Richard struggled to stay upright on the floating raft of soap the general had provided him, he heard her chuckle in amusement.

“Goddess that was fun,” she said finally, shifting in the bath and causing Richard’s makeshift raft to bob up and down. “We really should do it again, it would be good training for some of my officers too… You wouldn’t be opposed to helping educate some of the prouder ones, would you?”

“O-Of course not,” Richard stammered, his mind racing. She wants me to play war games with her people? It was about the highest honor a human could get from an elf, in his opinion.

“It is so hard to keep track of you in the mob of other soldiers though,” she said teasingly. He grew nervous as she reached for him, pinching his body between her fingers and lifting him off the soap. She slowly pressed him against her arm, sliding his body up it like a loofah and distributing the suds that stuck to him. “I think we should revisit the pink hair?”

“No!” he said in horror.

“Just a light pink,” she promised sweetly. She’d already decided against it of course, but his stammering embarrassment was just too much for her to resist.

Richard sat on the bed, naked, grinning from ear to ear as he heard Thessalia getting dressed behind the folding screen. There was an indignant huff, and then a gasp as she saw herself in the mirror.

“I can’t,” she said, “I won’t.”

“We agreed that, at least between us, it was a draw,” Richard said.

Thessalia groaned, then stepped out, wearing a skirt that barely went down low enough to cover her bottom, and with a conspicuous lack of underwear. Her shirt was tight enough that her ample breasts nearly popped out of the low cut top, with glittering sequins down the sides drawing attention to them.

“Behold your prize Prince Richard,” she muttered, gesturing down to herself. “Was it worth it?”

“Gods yes, I’ll remember this until the day I die,” he said, taking her in.

“Good, because now I want my victory prize,” she chuckled, walking towards him.

Richard tensed as she picked him up, hefting him in her hand as she saw his manhood already starting to rise in anticipation. She licked her lips teasingly, then drew him close, slathering her tongue up his entire body. She gave a low husky growl as she appreciated the flavor, then slowly lifted Richard up, lifting him over her open mouth. He shouted in surprise, flailing as she dropped him, letting bounce along her tongue as her mouth snapped shut.

“Mmm…” She groaned, falling to the bed with a dreamy smile on her face. She slowly sucked on the tiny man like he was a piece of hard candy, increasing the force to the point where Richard could barely move as her tongue batted his arms away from his manhood, eager to tease it. Richard’s back was soon pressed against the soft wall of her cheek, stretching out slightly as the elven woman continued to use her tongue to toy with him, eager to milk his succulent seed out. There was a flurry of movement against the side of her mouth, and Thessalia smirked as the rich strawberry flavor splashed across her tastebuds.

Inside of her mouth Richard panted as her tongue withdrew, giving him a brief respite. He wiped some of her saliva out of his eyes, taking a deep breath as he felt the massive appendage return again, already coaxing his manhood back up to full mast.

Whatever alchemist came up with that potion to make human seed sweet and flavorful deserves an award, Thessalia thought, slowly sucking on her toy again.

She can’t seriously mean to keep sucking on me like this for days!? Richard thought, shuddering as the next candy-sweet orgasm was forced out of him, causing the warm and humid cavern of her mouth to rumble in appreciation as she slurped it down, carefully pinning him with her tongue as she swallowed.

Thessalia closed her eyes, enjoying the sweet taste of victory as her human pet flailed helplessly against her tongue, “I’m not sure if this treatment will make him more afraid to lose, or less eager to win the next time we have one of our little contests”, she thought with a chuckle.


End Notes:

the next part is going to relate to the other magical creatures like fairies, lamia, etc. Humans really get no breaks in this universe!

Humanity's New World by Greenanon

Ayla Silverblade sighed as she mentally prepared herself to enter the diplomatic meeting. Following the fall of the last human kingdom, many of the world’s other races had suddenly taken an interest in the affairs of elves and humans. Some out of concern for themselves, and some out of a genuine concern for the now inches tall race of man, but all with pointed questions for the Elven leaders.

With her mother busy teaching at the university in the elven capitol, it had fallen to Ayla to greet the dignitaries and give the initial official response. She patted her pocket, where one of her favorite humans, a young female mage named Katie, who had attempted to face her in a magical duel before being undone by the elf’s enchanted sex toys. While she’d never reach the level of an elven sorceress, Ayla was enjoying teaching the tiny woman new magics in her free time, as well as watching them employed on male humans while she watched.

“Hey, what’s this whole thing about?” Katie hissed, “Why’d you bring me?”

“It’s a meeting with the other magical races,” Ayla explained, “You’re a recently captured human, you can tell them we’re not mistreating you.”

“Ayla, good to see you,” Thessalia said with a smile, approaching her with Richard perched on her shoulder. “Have they arrived?”

“They’re waiting for us in the dining hall,” Ayla sighed, “some of them seem very… aggressive.”

“Is there really any chance they could threaten the Elven Empire?” Richard asked skeptically.

“If they came at us as a united front, they could cause a great deal of damage,” Thessalia said with a frown, “that’s why we need to convince them that humanity’s new place in the world is beneficial for everyone!”

Before Richard could reply, the two elves pushed the door to the chamber open, putting on diplomatic smiles as they walked towards the long dining table, already set with wine and refreshments. The two humans gulped as they spotted some of the creatures at the table, several of whom had supposedly only existed in myth. There was a lamia, with a serpentine tail coiled under her in place of a chair, her slitted eyes gazing at them imperiously as she sipped a glass of wine. A stocky dwarf woman sat beside her, an immense bust overflowing from her bronze corset as she adjusted herself atop a pillow meant to give her height. Across from the pair a woman with translucent wings smiled warmly at the two humans, a pair of much smaller fairies fluttered around her briefly, before disappearing with a wink of light. Another guest was a woman with long brown rabbit’s ears, and a small cottontail sticking out of the back of her trousers. She nibbled a carrot as she looked around nervously. More frightening were the next two seats at the table, where a dridder woman played a game of cat's cradle with her webbing, her arachnid lower body shining slightly, and finally next to her was a pale woman with a wide brimmed hat, mourning shades pulled low to block the light. Richard almost believed she was human herself, until he saw the glint of fangs as she sipped from a cup of something dark and red that was not wine.

At the head of the table though was the most imposing guest, a fifteen foot tall woman with a regal look and a draconic tall curled on the stone floor behind her, with a wide set of wings that flapped once, ruffling the hair of those present.

A dragonkin? Richard thought wildly, I never thought I’d see one!

“Greetings, and welcome to Silverblade manor,” Ayla said sweetly, taking her seat alongside Thessalia. The two elves placed their respective humans on the table before them, and there were murmurs among the gathered dignitaries. “As you know, the elves have taken guardianship of humanity, and have properly re-sized them-“

“Properly re-sized!?” the dwarven dignitary spat, “you practically made ‘em into bugs!”

“T-This was the size our goddess thought would make everyone happiest,” Ayla said nervously.

“They’ve been treating us really well!” Katie said, stepping forward, “I wasn’t sure about this at first, but I’m pretty happy living with Ayla!” She looked up at the elf in question, who beamed down at her.

“What about you?” the vampires drawled, gesturing to Richard, “that’s the little prince of Cedaria, is it not?”

Richard sighed, stepping forward, “I have seen no evidence of any outright cruelty on the elves’ part,” Richard growled, “regardless of my feelings on the big picture.”

The dragonkin scowled, “Enough passive aggression boy!” she spat, “if you are unhappy with this general Thessalia, then say so, I will leap across this table and take you, and she and her guards would never be able to stop me!” Her tail raked across the stone, leaving sparks in its wake, and from the suddenly nervous look on the elves’ faces the woman wasn’t bluffing.

“W-Wait!” Richard shouted quickly, “Thessalia and I…” he looked up at her, where the worried look was being replaced by a smug smirk. Gods damn it, she’s never going to let me live this one down… He sighed, “I’d prefer to stay with Thessalia, she’s treated me… well.” He grunted as the elven general swept him up in her hand, and with an uncharacteristic giggle a gigantic pair of lips covered his whole body in a kiss. Thessalia set him down, that victorious smirk never leaving her face.

“Richard’s somewhat prideful,” Thessalia chuckled, “and it’s well earned, but despite everything I think he knew exactly where he belonged from the moment he saw me.”

“S-So you’re not squishing or eating the poor humans?” the bunny girl piped up.

“Who keeps saying that?” Ayla asked, exasperated.

“I was only repeating things I’d heard,” the dwarf woman said defensively.

“The more important question is the elven notion that they own all humans,” the dragon-woman growled.

“It’s our divine order,” Thessalia said, her eyes narrowing, “all humans must be re-sized!”

“We dragonkin have our own villages of humans, and we won’t let you enslave them for your sick whims!” the dragonkin roared, smoke curling from her nostrils.

“Oh we enslave them?” Ayla said angrily, “excuse me, which race is it that demands to sleep on piles of gold, and wants human virgins offered up yearly?”

The dragonkin cleared her through, the smoke going white, “Uh, well we’re very flexible with the definition of virgin, and that’s all just… tribute! For taking care of them!”

“Oh, so it’s okay when you want to take care of a village of adorable humans?” Thessalia chuckled.

“Lay off the elves,” the dridder said, rolling her eyes, “we must talk about the most important issue, breeding rights!”

“Agreed,” the lamia scowled, “our smaller cousins, the garter lamia, are quite pleased with humanity’s new size, but we are not! We only have one male every hundred years, and we’re a good fifty years out from the next one! We need human males, and we need them at full size!”

“My race doesn’t even have the one male every hundred years,” the dridder chuckled. She made a gesture at Richard, and he cried out in panic as a strand of web shot out at him, catching him in the chest. Before Thessalia could grab him, the dridder yanked the thread, sending Richard flying across the table and into her waiting grip. Richard struggled as she casually spun more thread from her wrist down onto him, tangling him with each thrashing motion until he was helplessly cocooned up.

“Give him back right now!” Thessalia said angrily.

“I’m just having a little fun!” the dridder laughed, dangling the squirming and bound form of Richard by one thread. “I must say, I do approve of this new size for humans… like the lamia we have smaller cousins, I’m sure they feel the same, we’ve always liked our males on the smaller side.”

“That’s why you’re always lurking in our caves to steal our husbands,” the dwarf muttered angrily.

“Guilty as charged,” the dridder laughed. With a flick of her wrist she severed the thread, sending the cocooned Richard back to Thessalia, who caught him out of the air, hugging him close.

“On the matter of reproduction, ” Ayla said slowly, “we could of course allow some humans to be regrown some of the time, temporarily of course.”

“So if we promise to keep these humans small when they’re not being used for reproductive purposes, you’d provide us with our own?” the Lamia asked, her grin widening.

“So long as you promise not to mistreat them,” Ayla said with a frown.

Great, Richard thought, now we’re going to end up as pets to every other race in the world too…

“Some elven men could also help with that particular task,” Thessalia offered.

The Lamia’s eyes went wide, “C-Can it be prince Tristan!?”

“No!” Ayla and Katie shouted at once. Both blushed, tiny human looking up at her elven mistress, then back to the Lamia. “That is to say, he’s very busy,” Ayla said in a low voice.

“My problem is one of nourishment, ” the vampiress drawled, sipping her “wine.” “I have some affection for humans, I was one in my youth even, but even if loaned to us, well…” She chuckled, “I’m afraid that at humanity’s new size it would be quite difficult to feed without harming anyone.”

“You can have elves!” Richard said quickly, “there are plenty of them now!”

“Richard,” Thessalia hissed, “you can’t offer that!”

“Elven blood is delightfully rich,” the vampiress mused, “we’d probably only need a hundred or so volunteers per month…”

“W-We could regrow some humans!” Ayla offered quickly.

“No, elf-blood is already on the table,” the vampiress chuckled.

“Damnit, fine,” Ayla growled, shooting Richard an angry look. He just smirked, pleased to have inconvenienced his “masters.”

“A-And could the rabbitfolk have some humans?” the floppy eared envoy asked nervously. Everyone looked to her, and she blushed, sinking into her chair. “W-We don’t need any exactly, but they used to be so big and scary, but now they’re so small and cute! I just think it would be fun to have some!”

“If we’re just giving them out, plenty of dwarf women wouldn’t mind keeping a tiny ‘uman or two!” the dwarf called out. She pointed at Richard, “is that one for sale? I’ve got a vault full of gold if you’re interested!”

“Not for sale,” Thessalia chuckled, toying with the still webbed Richard, rolling him over her palm, “but I’ll think about renting. 

That sent up a throng of excited murmurs along the table, and Richard went red.

“Y-You’re joking, right?” he stammered, grimacing as he tried to slip out of the sticky webbing.

Thessalia just chuckled.

Duchess Silverblade focused, watching the human town on her desk slowly reduce in size, covering less and less of the wooden surface the more magic she forced into it. In the streets the humans looked up in awe, watching as the matronly, and naked, elf grew from merely mountainous, to a truly godlike visage that towered over their shrinking town. She smirked, this particular settlement had been selectively populated by human men and women she was sure would enjoy the experience, and instead of screams of terror there were hushed gasps and whispers. Her nipple alone could have snuffed out their entire existence, and the massive breasts that hung over them were so massive that it would take the now mite-sized humans days to trek across either of them.

“I wonder how small you’ll all be today?” she taunted, “little more than specks I suppose…” she leaned in close, filling their sky with her grinning face. Her exhaling breath was like a warm wind that whipped through their hair as they pointed up at her. “It’s funny, this adorable little city of yours used to stretch over the land, with the clock tower the tallest thing for miles… now though?” She chuckled, a rumbling thunder that echoed through their streets. “Everything you’ve built is just a desk ornament at best… but it’s still too big… let’s make it a more appropriate size!” She waved her hand again, watching with delight as the city shrank even further, retracting on the top of her desk until the stone walls, towers, and buildings within could have comfortably sat on a simple copper coin from the market. “Perfect!” she breathed, her eyes lighting up with glee.

The tiny humans cried out in surprise and panic as their world lurched, the Duchess’s fingers pinching at the side walls of the settlement like two massive columns rising into the sky overhead, overshadowing them all.

The tiny squeaks just barely reached her ears as she carried the coin sized city over to a pair of her underwear, laying on her bed. Slowly, delicately, she placed the human city on the inside crotch of the panties, flicking her fingers a few times to add additional spells.

Gravity manipulation, fresh air, that should do it! She grinned, “You’re all going somewhere very dark and very warm today… try to enjoy it!”

The tiny humans in the town square erupted into excitement and panic as she lowered the panties to the floor, stepping into them. A moment later she pulled them up, and the humans on the streets felt their world shift, slightly, the magic keeping their world from tilting too much as she hiked her underwear up, pressing their tiny town firmly against the gigantic opening over her womanhood. The hot and billowing musk rolled out from it across the town, sending the humans into a lustful frenzy as the world went black, consumed by the inside of the duchess’s panties.

The Duchess groaned lustfully, pressing against the crotch of the panties and grinding the tiny town against herself. The humans would no doubt fly into a series of orgies that would last the entire day as they were carried around in her underwear, and she already relished interviewing the “subjects” later that evening. The men and women in the town had all been taken directly from princess Nyana’s “Human Breeding Program,” and she was curious as to what a day pressed against her slit would do to them from a psychological standpoint.

She glanced at the clock and sighed angrily, toying with her passengers would have to wait. She quickly threw on her clothing, readying herself for the day.

Inside of her panties, beneath the streetlamps and the enormity of the duchess’s opening overhead, the humans began confirming her theories, lustfully pairing up and excitedly ripping the clothes from one another’s bodies.

Duchess Silverblade made her way into the classroom, smiling as she saw her students at their desks, many with their own pet humans sitting in front of them. After her time teaching her daughter spellcraft, she’d decided to take a position lecturing at the Elven Empire’s magical university. While all elves learned the basics of spellcasting, only a select few would take the next step and go on to become mages, and invariably some of their humans would have magical talent as well. Not enough to be useful in combat, true, but they could be handy in other ways.

“Good morning,” she called, ignoring the usual return the greeting brought. “Today we are discussing the ecosystem, and the changing role of humans within it.” She gestured to a series of glass terrariums that she’d prepared the night before, they were arranged in a row so that the class could see them, and the magical creatures within. “Now before being re-sized, humans were at or near the top of the natural order, much like elves,” she continued, “but the reduction of humans has resulted in several interesting changes to the ecosystem.”

She made her way to the first terrarium, where a hive of tiny ant-girls were gathering crumbs of bread for their queen. The tunnels the ant-girls had carved through the dirt were visible, and the duchess peered in with a grin.

“Many magical species had their populations limited both by human settlements, and a lack of males. With the reduction of humanity, there is ample extra space for expansion, and they’ve been able to utilize the now appropriately sized humans for their needs.” She stood up, “Does anyone have a human they’d like to volunteer to help demonstrate?”

One of the elves in the front row, a redhead with an eager expression, quickly squealed, holding her tiny man up, “mine Miss Silverblade, pick mine, Reginald loves magical creatures!”

“That’s not exactly-“ the tiny human began, but the duchess simply flicked her wrist, causing him to fly out of the student’s hand, and into her own.

“Ooh, a cutie!” Duchess Silverblade laughed, “Now observe what happens when ant-girls encounter a human at an appropriate size…”

Reginald gulped as he was set on the ground in the terrarium, and he looked out through the glass wall at the class of giggling and grinning elves, eagerly taking notes.

“Hey, look, a male!” a female voice from behind him called. He whirled around to see a trio of amazonian women with antennae poking out of their brown hair and antlike lower bodies regarding him eagerly. “He’s a hot one,” another said. “Is that a human?” the third said, “I heard they were a lot smaller now, but wow, he’ll be a great consort for the queen!”

“I’m actually already living with my elf,” Reginald said as the ant-girls surrounded him, lifting him up and carrying him as a group towards the entry to their burrow. Others gathered around, chattering excitedly as they lowered him down. They soon carried him through their tunnels to a massive chamber, and he realized that the elven class had gotten out of their seats, jostling for position as they peered through the glass walls of the “ant farm.”

“As you can see, the ant-girls immediately brought him to their monarch,” Duchess silverblade explained, “all insect demi races are highly sensitive to human scent and pheromones, as soon as a tiny human is in their territory, they’ll immediately locate him.”

Reginald gulped as the amazonian ant-girls dumped him in front of their queen, who stood twice as large as they did, with an ample set of breasts and a matronly figure as she giggled, stroking her chin thoughtfully as she looked down at him.

“Yes, you’ll do nicely!” she said at last, grinning as she leaned over, pinning him down and planting a kiss on his face that smothered him, and a moment later her hands began exploring his body as the soldier ant-girls cheered.

“Let’s leave the ants to their fun,” Duchess Silverblade chuckled, leaving Reginald to his fate. She turned to the student that had volunteered him, “You can retrieve him after class,” she instructed. “The proliferation of tiny human males has now allowed the population of bug-girls to expand exponentially, they were an extremely rare sight before our re-sizing of humanity, but now they often encounter human males when they enter elven homes on foraging expeditions, and they borrow them along with the cookie crumbs! Bee girls are much the same, and it’s not uncommon for elves who garden to leave a few humans out near their flowers to help incentivize them to visit. You simply go pick up your human when you’re ready.” She paused, chuckling, “There was a column of human knights that I shrank back during the conquest, I’d meant to return for it after lunch, but by the time I had the poor dears had already been taken in by the local hive of bee girls. They seemed happy enough, so I let them be.”

“So are the humans integrating into nature better at this size?” one of her students asked.

“Humans always had so much conflict with nature,” Duchess Silverblade nodded, “I really do think that they’re finding a much healthier role at this size, let’s look at another example.”

She led them over to another tank, which had what appeared to be a spiderweb inside of it. Several human shaped cocoons were held in the web, squirming slightly as a tiny Arachne scuttled across the strands, adding more webbing to each of her captures. At six inches tall, she was easily three times the size of the humans she’d tied up, and she leaned down, stroking them with a grin.

“I placed a human male and female inside of this terrarium last night,” the Duchess explained, “as you can see this Arachne has already tied them up for later enjoyment, the humans really didn’t stand much of a chance, as soon as they were in her web they didn’t fare any better than anything else at that size.”

One of the elves gulped, “S-She won’t hurt them, will she?”

“Oh no,” Duchess Silverblade laughed, “these humans know this particular Arachne, they’re pets of mine, and she just enjoys wrapping up things that are precious to her.” She waved to the tiny spider-woman, who waved back. “Mini-arachne are very fond of humans,” she explained, “if you have to travel, and can’t take your human, or if you simply have a human who likes to wander too much, I recommend co-habitating them with an Arachne or two, they’ll be safely webbed up in no time.”

“I’ll have to get one,” an elf in the back giggled, looking down at her suddenly nervous human pet.

“Another option is a garter lamia,” Duchess Silverblade said, leading the group to the third terrarium. The tiny snake woman in the glass cage was roughly a foot long, and was coiled around a struggling two inch human, snuggling him tightly to her chest as she giggled excitedly.

“You’re the best mate ever Jeffy!” she squealed as the elves looked in, fascinated.

“Garter Lamia also have a tendency to borrow wayward humans,” the Duchess chuckled. “Licorice here has been helping Jeffrey acclimate to his new size. Like most smallfolk, they can smell humans very easily, and they’re always eager to find the source.

She made her way to the final terrarium, where a trio of eight inch tall fairies were bathing beneath a small artificial waterfall. Their translucent wings fluttered as they excitedly watched Silverblade approach.

“Hey, elf lady, give us one of those humans!” one called.

“Yeah, you’re putting one in everyone’s cage but ours!”

Duchess Silverblade rolled her eyes, “would anyone care to volunteer one of their humans?”

“Sylvia would love to!” an elf squealed, her hand jutting forward and offering up a tiny woman, who had a wide eyed look of surprise.

The tiny woman squealed as Silverblade snatched her up, gently placing her inside of the glass terrarium as the fairies looked at her almost hungrily. She only came up to their knees as they circled around her, and they all knelt down, reaching out to pinch and fondle her as she groaned, going limp under the ministrations of the six wandering hands.

“As you can see, while smallfolk need male humans more often for reproduction, they’re quite fond of the females as well,” Silverblade commented. The tiny woman’s orgasmic shout from inside the terrarium sent a wave of giggles through the class of elves.

Once again she left the tiny woman at the mercy of the fairies, and throughout all the tanks the humans inside found themselves being ravaged by creatures they’d once towered over. Silverblade went back to her podium, ignoring the occasional squeaks of pleasure echoing from the tanks, and her students returned to their seats.

“So, what can we take from this lesson?” she asked her class.

“Humans don’t stand a chance in the wild,” one elf laughed.

“Exactly!” Duchess Silverblade beamed, “with the increasing smallfolk and magical creature population, humans won’t make it very far on their own, the chances of an independent human community or civilization are non-existent, creatures with an interest in them simply make up more and more of the ecosystem with each passing year.” She chuckled, shaking her head, “we’re even seeing rising plantgirl populations near the coasts, any time someone’s human goes missing they have to check all of the flower pods, the nectar just lures the poor things right in!”

“So humans went from being masters of nature, to being nature’s playthings,” another elf mused.

“Along with our own, of course,” Duchess Silverblade nodded. “While humans are not in any real danger from any of these creatures, their chances for independence have effectively been snuffed out.” She held up her hand, letting magical sparks dance along her fingertips, “the increased population of magical creatures is also steadily causing the amount of ambient background magic in the world to rise.”

“The theories are true?” one of the elves asked eagerly.

“Yes,” Duchess Silverblade said with a smile, “magic is actually getting stronger in the world thanks to all of the humans being small!” She gestured to the tanks behind her, “Do your part, if you see smallfolk who seem interested, ask your human if he or she is willing to help them out.”

Her students chattered excitedly, looking to the terrariums, and then to their own pet humans, who looked nervous. Duchess Silverblade sighed.

“And to our adorable human guests, remember, it’s not a bad thing! Nature has evolved to take care of you, just like we do! It’s proof that humans were always meant to be small!”

Prince Tristan looked down at his harem of tiny women, smirking at the variety of his collection. The two inch tall humans ranged from beautiful princesses, to gruff bandits, to lady knights in sterling armor. They were arranged in a row on his desk, all of them doing their best to catch his eye, but he zeroed in on one in particular who was wearing a leotard, along with a pair of floppy rabbit’s ears.

“I like this,” Tristan said, causing the tiny woman to squeak as he picked her up. He ran a finger down her body, prodding her ample breasts, and then slowly rubbing the crotch of her leotard with his fingertip. “The material seems a little thin here,” he teased, watching the tiny woman squirm. She shuddered, cumming almost instantly as her face blushed bright red. “I love it,” he declared, “Bunnysuits for all of the girls, that’s what you’re wearing to the party this week!”

“Bunnysuits? Really!?” Kathy shouted angrily.

“You can’t just wear that assassin’s catsuit to everything Kathy,” Tristan muttered, rolling his eyes.

There was a knock on his door, and he turned to see his two elven maids enter. Their eyes were immediately drawn to his collection of tiny women, and their mouths practically watered as they took in the range of costumes he’d dressed them in.

“Yes?” Tristan asked with a sigh.

“Y-Your older sister has summoned you,” the maid stammered, eyeing the tiny girls.

“Arika can’t summon me, she’s just my big sister,” he groused, standing up. He tucked the tiny girl in the bunny suit into his shirt pocket, buttoning it shut for later. He glanced back to his tiny women, then to the two maids. “Go ahead and help my girls back to their dollhouses,” he said with a smirk.

The two maids giggled excitedly, running past him and snatching up the squealing doll-women.

Thessalia smiled as she looked into the glass jar, where Richard was squirming in the web of an Arachne named Tyrna that she’d found in the garden. His erection was sticking out of the webbing, and the spider-woman was slowly sliding her hand up and down his length, causing the trapped prince to squirm pathetically in a way that just made him look cuter.

“The Duchess was right about getting an Arachne to help take care of you Richard,” she chuckled. Her crystal ball buzzed, and she got up, leaving Richard to the teasing of his new “friend.” The crystal ball lit up, revealing the grinning blonde face of the eldest Elven princess, the lady Arika.

“Thessalia!” she shouted, causing the general to jump. “I’ve returned from my expedition over the seas!” she said.

“Yes, I heard,” Thessalia grumbled, annoyed, “you conquered some human kingdoms there, I heard?”

“I did more than that, my genius, already far beyond the comprehension of a mere elf, has reached new heights!” Arika proclaimed.

“And you’ve stayed so humble,” Thessalia mused. “How can I help you?”

“Bring Richard to my castle at once!” Arika ordered, “I’m close to a magical breakthrough that will require his assistance!”

“Richard’s assistance?” Thessalia asked with a frown, looking back at the jar. There was an adorable squeak as the prince came, spilling his seed across the front of his mummified form, settling into the web.

“There’s no time to waste!” Arika shouted, and with that the crystal ball went dark.

Thessalia rolled her eyes, the eldest of the Empress’s daughters had always struck her as somewhat scatterbrained, but one didn’t simply ignore a member of the royal family.

“Okay Tyrna,” she sighed, “cut Richard out of there, I wanted to leave him with you while I went out to the spa, but it seems we have business.”

The basement laboratory of Arika’s castle was covered in machinery, both magical and mundane, and Tristan raised an eyebrow as he watched lightning trace up a strange circular glass tube. A large box, covered in gears and smelling strongly of chemicals, sat in the center of the room.

“Ah, Tristan!” Arika giggled, “You’ve finally come!”

“Arika, what is that?” Tristan asked.

“Oh gods help us, that’s the analytical engine!” Richard shouted, poking his head out from Thessalia’s cleavage as she walked into the room. “Thessalia, quick blow it up with a fireball or something!”

“Ah Richard, the human who almost beat us,” Arika muttered, squinting as she examined him. “He’s simply beautiful Thessalia, I congratulate you on bringing this fine specimen of humanity under Elven control!”

“Thanks,” Thessalia said slowly, “Richard, what does that machine do?”

“I commissioned it as a last ditch effort,” Richard gulped, “The builder-“

“Hello Prince Richard!” a buzzing and clanking voice called. Richard’s face paled as he saw the clockwork man, still shrouded beneath his strange red cloak as his glowing eyes peaked out from beneath it. He was standing on Arika’s desk nearby, and the elven princess picked him up, snuggling him to her cheek protectively.

“Mechanicus was just misunderstood by the fleshy humans,” Arika said dismissively, “he told me all about this wonderful analytical engine you built!”

“I’m sensing a mind inside of this machine,” Tristan said nervously, “machines aren’t supposed to think!”

“Yes, that’s what I need you for,” Arika said excitedly, “your mastery of mental magics is unmatched Tristan! You can help me finish it!”

“Princess Arika, it became self-aware and tried to kill everyone within five minutes when we turned it on!” Richard warned, “we got lucky, it was powered with coal, and it ran out before it could build more robots!”

“It won’t have that problem this time, I’m powering it with pure elven magic!” Arika beamed. The mechanical cube glowed as she said it, the gears turning as the analytical engine came to life.

“Yesss!” the tiny mechanical man cried, “soon we will be free from the flesh!”

“Arika,” Tristan said slowly, “I’m rather attached to my flesh.”

“I’ve been talking with Mechanicus,” Arika said, waving dismissively, “we just need to fix it! I need you to link our minds for a few minutes!”

“Don’t!” Richard shouted, but it was too late, the prince had raised his hands, connecting Arika to the awakening machine intelligence. The elf gasped, lifting off the ground as her magic caused her to levitate. The gears on the analytical engine whirred faster, and then came to an ominous stop.

“Oh gods,” Richard shouted, “this is it!” he looked up at the general, who was looking at him in confusion, “I’ve always loved you Thessalia!” he shouted, squeezing his eyes shut and waiting for the inevitable end.

Instead there was a sound like bending metal, and as Arika slowly descended to the floor, the cube began to warp, slowly taking a metallic humanoid form. From the side of its head a pair of pointed elfin ears formed, and then a pair of glowing blue eyes appeared as its features softened.

“Greetings,” she said, smiling, “I’m the Analytical Engine, but you may call me Anna.”

“It’s so beautiful!” Mechanicus’s voice rasped. On the table the tiny mechanical man fell to his knees, and a teardrop made of oil rolled down his face.

“And so are you, my little engineering marvel,” the machine-elf cooed, hovering over to the table. She picked up Mechanicus, placing him on her shoulder with a smile.

“Mechanicus and I have been feeding the machine data on Human-Elf relations,” Arika explained, “it’s finally realized our ideals, and all we needed to do was give it the power to take the perfect form!”

“An elf, of course,” Thessalia chuckled.

“Goddess above,” Tristan breathed, “her mind is going so fast! I-I can’t even keep up with it!”

“There is no need, prince Tristan,” Anna said, her voice reverberating along the walls. “Mechanicus and I are leaving now.”

“Wait!” Arika shouted, “you remember what I wanted?”

The silver android elf paused, moving to the table and picking up the ink quill pen and paper Arika had set out. Her hand moved like a blur, too fast to follow, covering the page with elaborate runes and formulas. After a minute she handed it to Arika, who looked at it, wide eyed.

“Of course,” she breathed, “the golden spell…” She cleared her throat, “I’d have discovered it myself, of course, but thank you for helping me do so faster!”

“You’re welcome,” Anna said, a hint of amusement in her artificial voice. “Come Mechanicus, I wish to build a glass sphere on the surface of the moon.” With that the machine elf and the machine man seemed to wink out of existence, teleporting to their next adventure.

“Well that was… something,” Tristan muttered, glancing to his sister, “what spell is that?”

“The golden spell,” she whispered, slowly lowering the parchment, “we’ll need Mother and Nyana… The Duchess and her daughter too, but the final piece of this puzzle is an elf and a human who truly love one another!”

Thessalia chuckled, “I think I could find that…”

Richard cleared his throat, “I-I just thought we were all about to die, that’s all!”

Beneath the full moon, atop the Royal Palace of the elves, the royal family gathered. The Empress, Tristan, Nyana, Arika, and the Duchess Silverblade and Ayla, all of them were arranged in a circle. In the center Thessalia looked around at them uncertainly, holding Richard in her cupped hands.

“I’m not sure I understand what we’re doing,” she said finally. “I’m barely a class two mage.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Arika said, “Mother, begin the incantation!”

The empress nodded at her daughter, and the elves linked hands. They began chanting in the high and slow tones of ancient high elvish, a forgotten tongue that even Thessalia didn’t know. They began to glow blue, and Thessalia held Richard close as she felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up.

“Thessalia?” Richard asked nervously.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure it’s safe,” she said quietly, squeezing him tighter.

A burst of blue lightning lit the sky, striking Thessalia and Richard and erupting with halcyon burst that rendered the sky as bright as day itself for a split second. The elves in the circle were blinded, and Thessalia and Richard’s twin cries rang out.

Richard’s world blurred, he saw himself and Thessalia, at war with one another, his final capture, the time they’d spent together, their mock battles, their nights by the fireside, and a dozen more memories that flashed by so quickly he barely had time to register them.

His vision slowly cleared, and he found himself still in Thessalia’s palm, his world swaying slightly as she tried to keep on her feet. Both of their clothes had been incinerated, leaving nothing but ashes at their feet, though both of them were unharmed.

“S-Success!” Arika breathed, slowly moving forward. She extended a finger to Richard, then practically squealed with glee as a small spark danced from him to her.

“W-What success?” Thessalia snapped, trying to cover her nakedness, “What did you do?”

“We’ve given Richard an elven lifespan,” the empress said with a soft smile, “he’ll enjoy a millennia long lifetime with you, general.”

Richard’s mouth went dry, “Y-You gave me a what!?”

“I wouldn’t quite call it immortality,” Nyana said, tapping her chin thoughtfully, “there’re loads of stupid ways we can still die, but you’re not going to age or get feeble.”

“Oh goddess, I’m going to be sick for a few days,” Duchess Silverblade moaned, steadying herself against the wall. “W-We can’t do this very often.”

“Agreed,” Arika groaned, beads of sweat on her forehead. “We’re the most powerful mages in the realm, and we just barely pulled this off.”

“What would have happened if you hadn’t pulled it off?” Thessalia asked with a frown.

“D-Don’t worry about it,” Arika muttered. She quickly ran to the tower’s edge, and they heard the sound of her puking over the side a moment later.

Ayla was looking rather pale herself, but managed to stay on her feet, “Obviously Richard was the perfect candidate, he’s a superior human in appearance and intelligence.”

“Not to mention attraction to elves!” Nyana managed weakly, slumping to the ground with a sigh.

“Oh goddess,” the empress muttered, rubbing her head, “Richard, I look forward to getting to know you over the next several centuries, but I think I need to lay down.”

The elven royals and the Silverblades all nodded in agreement, trudging towards the tower stairs. Thessalia looked down at Richard, a giddy feeling rising in her chest as they were left alone atop the tower, naked beneath the full moon.

“I guess now you can’t count on death to save you from me,” Thessalia giggled.

“Or maybe I just have an eternity to figure out a way to defeat you?” Richard retorted.

The two stared up at the moon together, contemplating their future.

End Notes:


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14090