Hermione's Panties by Archne_Lover
Summary:

Mei, a young, ambitious Slytherin, has her sights set on Hermione. Things do not go to plan and the future Princess of Snakes ends up as a flimsy piece of cloth between the Queen of Gryffindor's thighs.


Categories: Watersports, Humiliation, Entrapment, Object, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Archne Commissions, Transformations
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 4077 Read: 4594 Published: February 23 2024 Updated: February 23 2024

1. Mei Chan by Archne_Lover

2. Mei's New Form by Archne_Lover

3. Hermione by Archne_Lover

4. A Wank Rag by Archne_Lover

Mei Chan by Archne_Lover

Title: Hermione’s Panties
Contest Winner: ZenryokuTFS
Categories: Harry Potter
Characters: Hermione Granger, Mei Chan (OFC)
Cameo(s): None
Tags: F/f, Clothing Transformation, Inanimate Transformation, Clothes Ripping, Femdom, Magic, Witches, Panty Transformation, Masturbation, Flexible Hermione, Cruel, Loli, Out of Character, Shaven Pussy, Slutty Hermione, Golden Shower, Anal, Humiliation, Mind Break, Asian Girl
Alternate Titles: Slyther-in to Hermione’s Panties, Hermione’s PantMei’s, Hermione’s Wank Rag
Started: 19/01/2024
Finished: 21/01/2024
Patreon:  21/01/2024
Public: 23/02/2024

Chapter 1
Mei Chan


It was Mei’s first day at Hogwarts, and she was on a mission. Her fellow students mulled around her like cattle, looking around, captivated by the school's decor.  The fledgling Slytherin paid the distractions no mind. She needed to raise her standing and reputation if she was going to reclaim the honour and prestige her mother had abandoned when she sullied their family with her dalliances with that muggle.


By the end of her first year, she would rule this school and everyone in it. Mei fingered the shaft of her wand in her robe pocket. This place was just like the schools back home; take out the elite, and you become the new Queen Bee of the hive.


‘Everything is so simple. I just need to find her.’ her mind was focused. 


The name. The power. It echoed in her mind. Only one of the four responsible for the fall of the Half-Breed Mutt had returned to the school. If Mei could take her down, then the school would fall at her feet. She would be the brightest witch of the age.


Ghosts drifted past her. Portraits stared. Suits of armour creaked. Mei strode against the tide of students.  Firsties parted for her while the upperclassmen pushed their way through. They would learn soon, though. Once she found Miss Granger and ground the mudblood under her heel.


It didn’t take long before Mei saw a tall witch descending a stairway. Her robes were different to everyone else. They weren’t plain black. Her robes were dark chocolatey brown with golden bands woven around the wrists, shimmering golden lines painted the hem, and rose along the garment's opening - a matching golden lion was stitched over the right breast. Her brown hair was bushy, giving a false implication of wild savagery. A tall wooden staff clicked against stone as Hermione reached the bottom of the stairs.


Mei’s wand was in her hand immediately. The senior witch wasn’t even facing in her direction. Her guard was down. Such hubris would be her undoing.


“Diffindo,” Mei said casually; a flash of light green ejaculated from her wand and crossed the distance between the witches in a second. The base of Hermione’s staff slammed against the stone flooring, and she suddenly moved to the side, turning in the same motion to face her would-be attacker.


The spell sliced through Hermione’s robes as they fluttered in her movement. The fabric split, exposing a flash of the older girl’s pale thigh before the ruptured fabric concealed her modesty again.


Hermione’s gaze locked on the first year.


Mei smirked. She must be a startling sight to the veteran. She was a tiny thing of a girl, standing at a mere 4”3 - in the morning - with long ebony hair, oriental features, and big dark eyes that made her look even younger than she was.


With another flick of her wrist, Mei sent another severing hex towards Hermione. The elder witch didn’t even flinch. The staff began to glow with a golden hue, and the glowing projectile dispersed as soon as it neared its owner.


Mei’s eyes narrowed. None verbal spells were a bitch to face. But that didn’t matter. By the time she was done with her upperclassman, the mudblood would be begging to kiss her feet.


Again and again, Mei unleashed hex after hex at Hermione. Each one was batted away by the staff or effortlessly dissolved by some unseen force.


Stone-faced, Hermione began to walk slowly towards the younger girl. A crowd had formed around them, but the only sound was Hermione’s deliberate steps and the cracking sound of Mei’s hexes shattering against the elder witch’s defence.


The distance between them shrunk.


Mei actually felt her heartbeat hasten. Her wand movements became more erratic and sluggish, and her spells weakened.


By the time Hermione stood over the trembling witch, her spells were flickering like a flame on the brink of being extinguished.


In her panic, Mei attempted the strongest curse she could remember.


“Cruc- “ her voice was drowned by a loud snap as a pale yellow light shot out of the head of Hermione’s staff and consumed the trembling first year.

Mei's New Form by Archne_Lover

Chapter 2

Mei’s New Form


Mei tried to squeeze her eyes shut as the blinding light rapidly faded, but they wouldn’t obey. Yellowish smudges burned in her vision and still she tried and failed to blink them away. A dark shadow crept over her. Was she on the floor?


The smudges gradually shrank in her vision, and soon Mei was able to make out Hermione’s flushed, smug face towering over her. She must have lost her footing with that last spell.


On impulse, Mei tried to fire off a hex and jump back to her feet. Her body didn’t obey the command. Her brow tried to crinkle but was too frozen. Had that spell paralysed her? The heat of humiliation burned in her chest. How had she allowed this to happen? This was supposed to be her moment of triumph, and now all anyone would know about her was that she had her ass handed to her by a mudblood.


Even if she took Hermione down later, everyone would remember this loss.


‘I fucking hate you, Hermione Granger,’ Mei thought, doing her darndest to send daggers at the gloating witch with her eyes.


“Let this be a lesson. I will not tolerate this.” Hermione said, gesturing at Mei with a flick of her wrist as though she were shooing her away.


The prone Slytherin felt the flames of her anger roar into new life. To treat her like this … the disrespect … the audacity … she wanted to rip that stupid mane of curls out of that witch’s scalp.


‘You will pay for this!’ Mei mentally seethed.


“The next person to even try cast an unforgivable curse, I’ll make this look like a tickling charm,” Hermione continued, again gesturing at the first year as though she wear an annoying animal.


Hermione bent at her hip and reached towards Mei. The frozen, prepubescent girl felt her eyes try and fail to widen as the witch’s hand came towards her face, rapidly growing in size as it got closer and closer.


What was she going to do?!


Pain flooded through her. It felt like a troll had just grabbed her by the hip. Phantom tears welled in Mei’s eyes as she was slowly lifted into the air. Her entire body shifted, gravity awkwardly pulling her to one side.


“Oh, I’m going to enjoy this …” Hermione muttered to herself. Mei heard her as clear as an air raid siren.


The crushing grip clamped down on Mei’s arms, squashing them flat together. Pain screamed through her, but there was no crack or resistance. This wasn’t right. The world whirled around her, and nausea swirled in her head. A dark green wall appeared in front of her.


Was she back in the dungeons?


The crushing pain remained, banishing the possibility before it could fully form.


Then, her body was stretched taut. Or at least that’s how it felt. The wall slotted into place in Mei’s mind, and dread filled her heart when she saw the strip of cloth connecting her to the wall.


She wasn’t paralysed. 


She was a pair of panties!


Humiliation, fear, anger, and anxiety shocked through Mei. each replacing the next in painful flashes as a pair of giant leather-clad feet stepped into her holes. She could feel Hermione’s body heat slowly emanating through the leather. Their earthy, leathery smell taunted her. The pressure increased on her body and Mei began to slowly ascend up the colossal pillars of flesh that was Hermione’s legs.


“A bit cheap … flimsy fabric …” Hermione muttered.


Had Mei not been preoccupied, her cheeks would have flushed with humiliation at the comment.


The scent of cherry soap grew more potent as she ascended higher and higher. The world darkened as the extravagant robes consumed her. Hermione’s legs widened into thighs, stretching her holes. A mixture of pain and feeling pleasantly full comforted the former witch as she began to slow.


‘No … no … no … no … ‘


Mei wept as her face was pressed into the hot, squishy wrinkles of Hermione’s pussy. She was clean-shaven, but that was a small mercy to the Slytherin girl, especially when an oddly pleasant tang began to seep into the air. With each breath she took, the air became more moist and humid.


Snap


It felt like her legs had been used to whip a soft boulder as Hermione’s giant hooked thumbs released her waistband, letting her snap against her hot, smooth thighs. As the giantess stood up straight, Mei wanted to cry out as her body became tighter, and her face was sucked into the giant slit. a  camel-toe forming through her face.

Hermione by Archne_Lover

Chapter 3

Hermione


Hermione smirked smugly internally as she picked up the panties laid limply at her feet. The young upstart that had the impudence to attack her from behind when she’d been heading to the toilets had turned into a pair of dark green panties with a frilly hem of lacy fabric. It was a definite improvement. They looked like they had just been discarded by their careless owner. Who knows, maybe that’s what would happen to the little Slytherin. 


When she lifted the girl, Hermione had to work harder to keep the sadistic grin from her face. The girl’s face was printed over the crotch of the undergarment in the form of tiny wrinkles. Her face was frozen in an expression of shock - though the way her tiny lips parted in an ‘o’ shape gave Hermione a few amusing thoughts.


Hermione could feel everyone’s eyes on her - especially after her promise. She could feel her cheeks heating with arousal. Something about everyone seeing her do something so scandalous was ridiculously hot - combined with the fact she was wearing nothing under her robes and everyone was looking at her … her nipples were rapidly getting hard.


With a flick of her wrists, Hermione turned the panties inside out, ensuring the girl would get a front-row view of her pussy. Besides, the girl had damaged her outfit, so it was only fitting she’d join it. Just the thought of the Slytherin’s face being smothered by her pussy had her snatch tingling. A white ticket curled out as the fabric shifted, surprising Hermione. Her eyes gravitated to the small ticket. She hadn’t expected the transformation to provide information about the underwear.


Made in China
Size 7
100% Polyester

Machine Washable

Do Not Tumble Dry


Hermione mentally snorted at the Made in China label. Maybe magic had a sense of humour after all, or perhaps it was a representation of what the girl herself was made of. She’d have to experiment by turning other people into panties and compare the results, though, if she wanted any confirmation. It wasn’t important right now, anyway.


Stretching the panties wide, Hermione stepped into the leg holes. No doubt all the male students and a few of the girls were hoping to see a flash of her bare ass as she squatted and positioned the underwear so it wouldn’t twist. It wouldn’t do for the little firstie to be too uncomfortable after all.


She stood back up and pulled the underwear up, letting herself smile as she denied the perverts from seeing her. She chose who got to see her cushion and her golden snitch.


The panties were a little coarse, and she could feel the fabric stretching before they were even halfway up her thighs.


“A bit cheap … flimsy fabric …” she muttered under her breath. It was another point in the theory that the subject affected the quality of the underwear.


She pulled them up the rest of the way with a speed and skill that surprised the onlookers. The most any of them saw was a glimpse of creamy thigh before her robes fell, devouring the transformed girl along with Hermione’s thighs.


Hermione stood upright. The familiar pressure of a cameltoe caressing her pussy. Even just shifting her weight, she could feel a pleasant chaffing from the panties. It was like the girl was teasing her pussy Everyone was looking at her. Fuck this was so hot.


Taking a moment to regain control of herself, Hermione glared into the crowd around her.


“Am I understood? Or do any of you require another demonstration?” She challenged, making the head of her staff glow with the same golden light as before.


Abruptly, all the students averted their gazes and moved with hastened steps to leave the veteran witch’s presence, hoping to avoid drawing her ire.


Hermione smirked. The power she felt was exhilarating. Her heart was in the back of her mouth, and there was no doubt her juices were already leaking through her new panties.


She was so fucking wet.

A Wank Rag by Archne_Lover

Chapter 4

A Wank Rag


Hermione fell back against the door to the empty classroom. Her chest heaved with excited breaths as the other students moved to their classrooms. No one would expect anything of her. But still, just hearing the muffled footsteps and inane chatter made her heart race. She could almost hear it.


Swallowing dryly, Hermione took a single glance around the room. There was a chalkboard at the front of the room. The dark canvas was smeared in faded chalk from years of use. Two dozen desks sat opposite the board, connecting into four long rows, waiting for students to occupy them.


There was no one there to see what she was about to do. No pictures to gossip. Hermione swallowed again. She knew she should lock the door. The spell was a simple one. But … the danger of someone just walking in … it made her heart beat faster, and her womanhood flutter.


Her staff knocked lightly when she propped it over one of the desks and pushed the toe of one shoe against the heel of the other. Her bare feet slapped against the cold stone. Hermione unfastened the robe with trembling fingers, letting it open before shrugging her shoulders. It fell to a crumpled puddle on the floor. The room was cold, and goose pimples freckled over her near-naked body.


Hermione sucked on her bottom lip. She felt so dirty, so naughty, and it was exhilarating. Just the thought of a teacher walking in on her like this and wearing another student! 


Her hand lifted on its own and roughly groped her breast, making her mewl in pleasure. More like an animal in heat than a respectable young witch. The senior witch’s other hand snaked down towards her thighs.


Mei was in Hell. It was dark. It was hot. It was muggy. Not to mention she was a pair of fucking panties for a filthy mudblood. Her face was pressed so firmly into the muggle-born’s snatch that she felt the giant squishy wrinkles mould to her features. She could feel the cameltoe formed through her face. The heavy, musky, fishy scent mixed with the bitterness of sweat burned the girl’s former nostrils. It was hard to think. The smell clouded her mind like a fog, and the bitter, tangy taste was only getting stronger.


‘Is she actually getting turned on by this?!’ Mei scoffed. Would she really touch herself and get off while she was wearing her!? Did this filth know no low?! She was like an animal. No, she was a fucking animal, and Mei was going to enjoy teaching this bitch her place. Once she was turned back to normal.


Mei mentally flinched when she felt something big, hard and soft grind against her ass. Rapidly, pressure began to build, and the former Slytherin felt her ass push into the back of her head. It felt weird and wrong … and it fucking hurt. The displaced wrinkles that formed her face further distorted as Mei was pushed face-first into Hermione’s pussy.


A meaty, soggy, squelching sound pressed in around Mei as the dark, wet cavern sucked her inside hungrily.


“Mmm … how do you like that? You like my pussy? You little bitch!” the titanic witch moaned as she pushed the crotch of her panties inside her pussy. The warm, thick juices oozed through the cheap fabric, and her thighs squeezed together. She needed more.


‘You can’t do this to me! Don’t you know who I am?! I’m Mei Chan of-’ The underwear’s thoughts dissolved into a wave of stress and dread. Everything was black and hot spongy, soggy walls squeezed her ass and face around Hermione’s fingers.


It was like she was being fucked inside the mudbloods cunt. Defiling her mind, body and soul with a single action.


Hermione pushed her fingers as deep as she could, pushing the soggy fabric inside until the rest of the panty screamed in protest. The coarse underwear dug into her, pinching her thighs and trying to cut into her perfect ass. The image of her ass ripping through the panties as she forced them deeper made Hermione’s knees wobble and smack into one another, causing her ass to jiggle in the tight confines.


“Mmm! Fuck! You feel good!” Hermione gasped out.


Mei was in a black, squishy ocean of tangy fish. It felt like the life was being choked out of her with every effortless flex of the giantess’ pussy. Each of her senses was being defiled by Hermione’s pussy and fingers.


‘I’m sorry! Please stop this!’ Mei mentally begged, even though she knew the giantess would not hear her. She had been turned into a pair of panties. Nothing more. She couldn’t talk, and given she couldn’t hear Hermione’s thoughts, it was doubtful the colossal witch could hear hers. But still, Mei screamed into the void, and the void moaned back.


The walls shuddered with every powerful beat of Hermione’s heart and clenched around her with every spasm of pleasure. The fingers would withdraw. Mei would feel a droplet of hope. Then it would be shattered as the fingers returned just as quickly as they vanished, fucking her ass deeper into the giant cunt. And they were getting faster and harder with every thrust.


Her virginity had been stolen by a mudblood and in such a manner that it tore at Mei’s very core. Her purity had been stolen. She had been defiled. Half of her raged that the mutt would pay, while the other whined for release and wanted to run away and hide.


“Let’s see how you like this!” Hermione gasped as she grabbed the back of the first year’s waistband and pulled. Hard. 


Fresh agony shot through Mei’s flimsy body as an impossibly firm grip clamped down on her hair and began to pull. Phantom tears welled in her eyes that would never fall. It felt like the giant witch was trying to pull the back of her scalp off.


The underside of the panties dug into Hermione’s taint, and the crotch tugged out of her pussy, making Hermione’s legs tremble as pleasure sparked through her. She pulled harder on the waistband, both hearing and feeling the seams popping as a hole opened over the centre of her ass.


‘Please … Please! Stop’ Mei screamed into the void.


Just as before, the void answered with the high-pitched moans of the horny giantess.


Hermione felt like a dirty little slut, giving herself a wedgie like this. With a student! At any moment, someone could walk in and find her. So scandalous. So naughty. Fuck she loved being a disgusting little slut.


Her legs buckled beneath her. Hermione suddenly fell. Her legs parted ways, and her pussy slammed into the floor, tearing through the crotch of the panty. The sudden rip against her lips pushed her over the edge, and the bushy-haired witch’s body trembled as a powerful orgasm crashed through her body like a tsunami. Cum squirted out from her pussy in long arcs, soiling the stone floor and something Hermione didn’t even realise she was holding relaxed.


Hermione shuddered with relief as a pool of warm golden liquid formed beneath her. She never did go to the toilet in all the excitement, and she had been so caught up … 


Her lips lifted into an amused smirk, and Hermione looked down at the ruined panties between her thighs, drenched in her cum and piss.


“Was it as good for you as it was for me?” Hermione scoffed, letting her hand trail down between her thighs to stroke her pink lips through the hole she had made in her panties. Where the Slytherin’s face had been before she started.


Mei was speechless. She had been ripped. She had felt her limbs torn apart. The pain had faded as quickly as it had arrived. After all, panties didn’t have nerve endings. But she couldn’t be turned back like this. Could she even be turned back if she was fixed?


The spell she had used on Hermione echoed through her mind as if mocking her - diffindo - a cutting hex, and now she was ripped clothing. She was a witch … but … now …


Ignorant to the mental crisis, her underwear was suffering Hermione opted to finish the job and grabbed either side of the waistband and gave them a sharp tug. Pleasure shot through her as the cheap fabric dug harshly into her taint, pussy and between her ass cheeks before finally ripping against her body.


The bottom of the two halves cut through the rapidly cooling puddle of piss, soaking up droplets of the liquid, making Hermione smirk when she noticed the darkened patch of fabric.


“Hmm, you know I could leave you here in a puddle of my piss … it’s more than you deserve …” Hermione mused aloud, taunting the helpless Slytherin.


‘Please …  no …’ Mei pleaded, proving a spark of herself still remained behind, even as she endured the bitter taste and stench of the muggle-born giantess’ piss. Her cum was definitely preferable.


Hermione pursed her lips as she mulled the thought over.


“Then again, I’d rather not think of what Filch would do when he found you … the thought of what he’d do with my panties … “ Hermione shivered in disgust.


Another wave of fear washed through Mei’s dripping body.


“Hmm, oh! I know!” Hermione said suddenly, her volume making her victim mentally wince. “I’ll give half of you to Ron and half of you to Harry, I’m sure they’d love a little wank rag … if you’re lucky, I might even use you the next time we fuck,” she said, smirking at the limp fabric.


Mei wasn’t sure if the cold she felt was the phantom blood draining from her face or just the heat leaving the cum and piss that saturated her body. She was going to be used as a wank rag? The thought of her body being draped around a pair of giant filthy cocks made her skin crawl, and the idea that she’d be used to clean Hermione’s cum off their cocks … the final spark of hope inside her began to die.


Hermione grinned.


“No objections?” the witch asked the strips of fabric mockingly, “Glad to see we’re in agreement,” she began to lower one of the strips of fabric, manipulating it with her fingers until it was a small wrinkled ball the size of a snitch. Cold liquid leaked from its confines as she compressed it.


The muggle-born giantess lined the ball up with her pussy. Slowly, gloatingly, Hermione pushed the broken Mei inside her pussy. She pushed the ball deep until her finger reached the knuckle.


“Mmm, so naughty,” Hermione groaned as she balled up the remaining strip and leaned forward. “I wonder which half has your face,” she said before pushing the remaining ball into her tight ass, whining like a feline in heat as her tight ass was stretched by the small clump of fabric, making her feel pleasantly full.


Fuck she and the boys were going to have fun tonight.


The thought made both her ass and pussy clamp down on her little prisoner hungrily. A euphoric mewl escaped Hermione’s lips.


She was so fucking wet.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14060