Saturday Lunch by Cruelboy45
Summary:

The story of what happens to the tinies who find themselves in a place they don't know where they are.

This is my first story. Enjoy it. English is not my first language.

PS: GORE content.


Categories: Entrapment, Giantess, Crush, Vore, Violent, Unaware, Slave, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5623 Read: 6574 Published: February 19 2024 Updated: March 07 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Cruelboy45

2. Chapter 2 by Cruelboy45

3. Chapter 3 by Cruelboy45

4. Chapter 4 by Cruelboy45

Chapter 1 by Cruelboy45
Author's Notes:

This is just entering chapter. The main events are next chapters.

The boy woke up. He found himself in a dark, hot and airless place. He stood up and tried to look around in the darkness. Approximately 50 meters forward, he saw the little, narrow light beams. He tried to go towards the light. When he walked, he tripped and heard a sound. 


“Hey!” 


The boy was very surprised. It was a male voice, older than himself. Later, he turned to the man and said, “What the hell is going on? How did we come here? I don’t remember anything.” Didn’t come for a few seconds from the man. The boy said remediless again, “Sir!”. The man said, “I don’t remember, too. Latest… latest I existed from my home. When I got in my car, suddenly everything blacked out.  


The boy couldn’t believe what he heard, and for a time, he tried to understand what the man said. The man was kidnapped, what about him? The last thing he remembered was walking down the street at night and going home. Later, he finds himself here. He looked around and tried to find awakened people. He found one. It slept on the floor, but he couldn’t see its face, or at least, he didn’t know whether it was alive or not. He shakes, but it has not woken up. Fear gripped the boy, and all he could think about was getting out of here. 


He stood up and started walking toward to light. As it was before, he lifted and lowered his leg so it did not get stuck. While he walked, he shook the people for wake up. The people he shook were as if they were dead. When he approached the light, he was to able choose people who slept on the ground. It seems like all of them like unconscious. 


In the end, he arrived in the light. The hole was a little small for his head, and he tried to look outside. But his eyes got used to the darkness, and that’s why he was blinded by the light. Barerly, his eyes got used to the light after a few minutes, and he could look around. He could see one thing was a white wall. He drew clean air that came from outside into his lunges. “Hey! Help me! I’m here. I’m kidnapped. Anyone there here?”


Just silence. The boy hardly contained himself by not crying. After that, he tried to extend the hole, but to no avail. When he failed, he started raged and kicked and yelled. He heard a sound, “Relax, it’s not working.” He looked down, and he saw a girl who was their own age. "Where are we ? I’m shouting out, but anyone has not heard me.” The girl said, “I don’t know. I’ve been here for two days.” The boy was dumbfounded. He said in amazement, “Two days?” The girl said, “I think you just got here.” The boy asked, “How did you get here? Are you kidnapped?” The girl said, "When I last remembered, we ate dinner together on the outside with my three friends. When we exited, we went to the parking garage, and that’s it.” The boy asked, “So, did you see the kidnapper or kidnappers?” The girl said, “No, I didn’t.” 


There was silence for a while. The boy said, “How do you know you've been here for two days? In conclusion, this place is a dark place.” The girl said, “I know from the lights coming through the hole. When the sun goes down, the light doesn’t come in.” The boy asked, “So, your friends? Where are they?” The girl said, “They are with me.” The boy tried to look at them, but he didn’t see that the girl’s backside was dark. The boy asked, “Did you try to escape?” The girl said, “Yes, we kicked the walls like you did, but it didn’t work.” The boy said, “Do you know about the outside?” The girl said, “Actually yes, the sound coming was from the tap and also… a few more sounds, but I’m not sure.”  


Meanwhile, some people started waking up. Many people said, “Where am I?” The boy and the girl continued to speak, ignoring them. The boy asked, “Did you see me coming?” The girl said, “No, the gas was released before you arrived.” The said surprised, “Gas? Sleep gas?” The girl said, “No, it’s more like the chemical.” 


About an hour passed. Everyone inside the box was awake and inside there were people screaming, crying and trying to escape. A few people came to the boy. One of them said, “Where are we?” The boy said, “I don’t know.” Later, that person tried yelling to outside, but the boy tried to prevent it. He said “It’s not working. I tried already.” Later, he rubbed his hand on the wall. He said “It’s cardboard." The boy, surprised, said, “Cardboard?” The man said, “Yes, look!” and he beat the wall with his palm. It could hear a dead "KNOCK" sound coming out of the cardboard. The boy said, “You're right, then we can tear it out," and he tried to tear the hole with all his strength. But he failed. He said, “Why doesn't tear? It is just cardboard."r39; 


The girl grabbed him and shushed him with a "shhh.". She said, “Do you hear that?" On the outside, was heard the footsteps, but it wasn’t fully heard for being speakers inside. The girl yelled, “Be quiet!" Followed by the boy, and others yelled too, and the voice in the box was reduced. Footsteps are more easily heard now. It was going back and forth in a narrow space. Later, there was a shake, and more happened 3–4 times. Later was happened a more big shake. Somehow, the box was relocated. The boy looked outside from the hole, and he did not believe his eyes. There were had giant shapes that similar to eggs. That's behind had a receptacle, too. The boy was able to say, “Oh my god!”  r39; 


The girl said, “What do you see?” The boy didn’t answer or even look at her. There was something like gray cable in front of the eggs. He heard a click sound. What he was about to see would cause him to lose the ability to speak. When he looked at the eggs, suddenly he saw a giant finger. The boy's mouth hung open in astonishment. He tried to speak, but he could not say anything. The girl said, “Can you say what you see?” The people next to him said the same thing, but the boy couldn’t answer. 


The happened that a cracking sound. Everyone who was in the box was silent. Some of them were crying. Later, again and again. The boy saw the giant fingers before every cracking sound. The girl, pushed aside the boy, and she looked out of the hole. When she saw the giant fingers, she let out a blood-curdling scream. And then it’s a terrific noise broke out. It was like a machine. Everybody was yelling out, but anyone can’t hear their own sound. This loud lasted 1 minute, and later it’s done. The boy looked at the girl, but she looked like she had seen a ghost, and she couldn’t talk. Everyone yelled out. Except for the boy and the girl. Later opened the box’s cap, and inside filled the light. Everyone was dazzled, and they couldn't see for a while. When they opened their eyes, they looked up, and they couldn't believe themself eyes.

Chapter 2 by Cruelboy45
Author's Notes:

Here we go.

A giantess woman looked down from above. In middle age, her face was expressionless, and she had a dull gaze. Her chest was rising and falling with every breath. Tinies tried to run away from the giantess with tramples on each other, but they failed because of the walls. The boy was at the front, and he swung to look at the giantess. The giantess extended her hand inside. As her hand got closer, it got even bigger. Each and every finger is bigger, thicker and wider than him. The giantess caught three tiny ones, including the boy. The girl just stared at him. The boy tried to escape, but his legs were grabbed by her fingers. That's why he was dangling to down, and he couldn’t save himself. The giantess gave them up in the vessel while in the air.  


The boy had fallen into like the swamp. The area was smelling eggs and vanilla. Finally, the boy had understood the kidnapped reason. “She's going to eat us” he said through. One of the people he was in front of, had fallen over the head, and it was shaking wildly legs. The other one had fallen side, and it was shaking left hand. When the boy saw them, he felt unlucky because he was the only one who would see what was about to happen. r39;


Above, the giantess had come to the head of the vessel. In her hand, she had a double-head mixer. The boy started begging with all his might. “Please don't do this! Let us go!" But the giantess ignored him. She looked at him with the same dull gaze. She stung the mixer inside with dough and started up. A whirlpool was contained in the dough. The mixer, first one went to over who fell the upside-down man. He didn’t know anything, and he continued shaking his legs. 


TTTRRRT


The mixer dismembered his without any resistance. His blood and organs mixed to dough and turned the color of the dough red. The man's one leg broke off and fell in front of the boy. After what he had just seen, he could think of nothing but running away. He tried to exit in the dough with all his might, but the dough was strength, and he hadn't could rid of. He leaned his whole body against the surface of the dough to pull himself out of it with his hands. But his hands were stuck to the dough, just like his body. 


TTTRRRT 


Second person had died, too. It was the boy's turn. “No, no, no...”


TTTRRRT 


Mixer broke off the boy and his body scattered to ever which way the vessel. His tiny body was going to sweeten the giantess’s meal and the more with pleasure she ate.


The giantess had finished mixing. The color of the dough had turned rose-pink. Later, she took out the cake mold and poured half of the dough into it. After pouring, she started the oven. The tinies who were in the box tried to run away, but they failed because of the high walls. The giantess, came to the top of the box again and in an uncaring way, she took five tinies in the palm of her hand. As she took them, some of the tinies' bones cracked. 


One of these was the girl’s friend, too. She fell into the dough. She was smelling the vanilla, egg and blood. When she looks up, she saw the remaining dough to spilled out. She didn’t something else about screaming. After, the dough spilled over her. It was like concrete, but because it was thick, there was enough space for her to breathe.  


The girl was in shock that her friend had slipped away. She was holding her tight, but when she levitated, she had to leave her. She was sitting down in a corner with silence and empty eyes. The giantess came again. She took six tiny. She got rid of giantess hand with a few millimeters. The giantess treated her tinies differently this time. She dipped them one by one into the dough. 


“Please, don’t eat us.” 


“Let us go.”  


“We make what do you want.” 


But the giantess ignored these. She immersed into dough they until them throat. Then she put the mold in the oven at 180 degrees and closed the lid. The loud of oven made inaudible the tinies scream.  


The giantess spread the thin triangle phyllo doughs on the counter. She put in cheese pieces in phyllo doughs. She dipped hand to in without look to the box and took the first tiny that came to hand. She put the tiny on the cheese. 


After, she started closed the dough with rolling. The tiny was spinning like he was in a washing machine. The giantess, set aside the pastry when finish work. She made same process for others. Every time, the tinies was either screaming or begging, but their destiny was same.


Meanwhile, a tiny who middle ages started punching the dough. After a few punches, he opened a hole. This hole was small even for him. That's why, he started to tear the phyllo with his hands. Although it took a long time, he finally succeeded and he tore the phyllo. He was covered with pieces of cheese and they fell off. As the giantess continued to make make a dish, he looked at her eye to eye.r39;The giantess’ face was wrinkled from nerves. The tiny was trying to escape but he couldn’t run fast because of the pieces of cheese. Then the giantess caught him and she by kept into her palm said with hatred tone. “What the hell are you trying to do?” The tiny couldn’t talk by fear. The giantess took a knife to her hand. She put the tiny on the counter. There was a thin crunch and then a sharp scream. The giantess had cut off the tiny's left leg. She did the same with the other limbs. At the end of the process, the tiny was armless and legless. Blood flowed from the cuts. Then the giantess put him back where he came from. In its last moments, the tiny was happy to realize that it would die without being eaten. The tiny's hands and arms fell from above. Apparently the giantess didn't want to waste them. 


The dumpling-making process was finished. The giantess threw the fritters, one by one, into the hot oil. The giantess looked up and saw the fritters going up and down. But this only lasted a few minutes. The tinies were frying alive. Their skin was starting to peel off from the hot oil, and their flesh was browning. Their faces and eyes were melting. They could no longer move because they were fried to a crisp. When they were done frying, she put them on a plate. The cake in the oven was ready. And then there was a knock at the door.  

Chapter 3 by Cruelboy45

The giantess walked with fast steps to the door and opened it. Opposite her were four women. Her favorite friends. This is the biggest secret them that life they poor, worthless and aimless life.Hunting, torturing and even killing people who live in better conditions than them. 

They all had a satisfied grin on their faces because they knew what awaited them. 

The giantess said “Come on in.” As the others went inside, the giantess was waiting at the door for them to enter the living room.

“Everything is ready?” 

“I finished now.” said the giantess. 

“Did you seperate a few survivor?” 

“There are 5-6. How many do you want?” said the giantess. 

“I take 2.”  

"After we have eaten, I will put the box in front of you and you can choose what you want," said the giantess. 

The giantess left the living room and went into the kitchen.

“Did you not just last time take 2?” 

“Last time I came over the home with tired. I took a nap that reach out on seat for a little resting. When I wake up, I felt a wetness on my back. There was a corpse when I took my sweater out and looked.” 

"What was that bug doing there?"

“Then I found the other one. You were needed to see him. He was gravel at my feet and said, ‘Don’t kill me!’ I said to him, 'What was he doing on the seat?’ It turns out he was trying to escape from the window on the seat." 

"So why didn't the other one stop him?" 

"So I asked about him. He begged him, but he still tried to run away. I told him, 'You're also punished because you couldn't stop him'." 

“What did you punish him?” 

“To eat him corpse.” 

All of them started lauglin. 

“Is he ate?” 

“When I looked in the morning, he hadn't eaten. I said, ‘Why did not you eat?’ He didn't have a voice. He was tending to cry his head. So I got angry and crushed him." 

“Why do you talk to them so much, I don't understand. When I say eat they eat, when I say lick  they lick. If they don’t, they know themselves.” 

“I'm gonna get one for my grandson. I looked the other day and he was half eaten.” 

“How old are your grandson?” 

“4. But it'll be the last time. I'm afraid he'll take it outside and someone will see it.” 

“What did he the one before?” 

“He cut in half previous one. He crushed with his foot the one before that. The one before that he threw at the window, the insect he threw exploded on the glass. He had crushed first one.” 

“It's a kid, he'll do it.” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The giantess was in the kitchen preparing the treats. She put the plates on the counter. First she took the cake out of the oven. The cake was still hot and smoking. The heads outside the cake were burnt. She poked the head in front of him with the knife. 

"Ahhhh," came a feeble cry. She chuckled, pleased to see that he was still alive. 

The giantess started cutting the cake so that there was a head on each slice. In some slices the little ones were unharmed, in others they were cut in half or had their limbs cut off. But the giantess didn't care. She kept on cutting. 

Then she put the fritters in. Many of the tinies inside had fried to death. The late-browning tinies had tried to escape and their arms had managed to pierce the phyllo, but with every passing second they were fried to a crisp.  She put the tea on a tray and went inside to serve. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The giantess cooking the pastries) 

Meanwhile, the tinies who had survived in the box were waiting helplessly inside the box. All but one of them were standing together. They were talking in a circle, shouting over the sound of cooking. The other was trying to find the weak point of the box. 

"What kind of madness is this? She's killing us all." 

"She kills us to eat us." 

"She took too much from us. She can't eat that much food on his own," the girl said. 

"In the end, she eats. Whether she eats in one day or ten." 

"I don't think she does it for herself. There must be others," the girl said. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Look at the food she cooks," the girl said. 

"Who? Family? Friends?" 

"It's brighter. She's probably preparing it for her friends." 

"I should have known by the smell of dumplings." 

"Who would agree to such a thing?" 

The loud sound of the doorbell was heard. The tinies looked up at the same time. For a moment they saw the giantess's face. The giantess did not look at them. 

They were all holding their breath and listening anxiously. The door opened. They heard the giantess' voice. Then they heard the cheerful voices of a group of women. Especially the words, ‘Is everything ready?’ They looked at each other in surprise and fear. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The giantess comes with food. She puts it in front of the guests one by one. The giantess sits on a chair near the door. They were all eating, examining their food. 

"They are still alive," she said, touching his head. 

"I made it for decoration. There are little ones in it," the giantess said. 

First they stuck their forks into their cakes. Some of the tinies were in the batter, while others were cut in half or lost limbs by the knife. 

The giantess dug his fork into the cake. The tip of the fork pierced the tiny inside the cake. The giantess took the cake into his mouth, uncaring. The tiny outside the cake was paralyzed with fear and had to see its inevitable end. With the first bite, the teeth missed him and he fell whole into his mouth, but with the second bite, his lower half was pulped between the teeth. In less than a second the other bite pressed it between the teeth and exploded, filling the giantess' mouth. The dismembered corpse traveled down the throat and into the stomach, filling the giantess' belly. 

A tiny one was trapped inside a hot cake. Because she held her hands above her head, an air pocket was created, and that's how she survived. In the darkness she could think of nothing but her own pain. As she was trying to get out, she suddenly felt himself going up. Now she had stopped. She heard muffled voices outside. She began to wonder what was going on. 

"Help me," she said in a weak voice. 

No one heard her feeble cry for help. Then she moved again. After the shaking, she saw a light shining through a small hole, shining in one eye. At first he was dazzled by the light, but then, as her eyes adjusted, she was horrified by what she saw. In front of her, a fat-faced woman in her 50s was chatting with someone. Then she opened her mouth and it went into her mouth. It was moving inside her mouth as if it was inside a washing machine. Then she hit something hard and moved down. Her stomach. 

Cough

"What happened?" 

"Shit, it's stuck in my throat." 

"One day you'll die from eating." 

They all burst out laughing. 

She had just been eaten by a human. But she had been swallowed and now she was inside a stomach. She couldn't see anything because of the darkness and she couldn't breathe because of the lack of air. She didn't know where to go. The acid was melting her burnt skin. She could hardly move because of the food mush on the floor. 

“Help me!” 

But her cry for help was drowned out by the noise of his stomach. She found the wall of the stomach with her hands and punched it with all his might. But the stomach didn't even move because of the thick skin. Pieces of food were falling from above. She decided to run away.

"Give me a cup of tea." 

The tiny went under the kardia. Maybe she could have gotten out of there? But instead boiling hot tea poured over her. She screamed in pain until her last breath. She could do nothing but cry as she realized that she would be digested alive here. 

"Why are his arms sticking out of the pastry?" she said, pointing to her fork. 

"Why, that idiot tried to run away," the giantess said contemptuously.

Hahahahahaha 

"While I was preparing these, one of them was trying to escape. Then I caught it, cut off its arms and legs and put it back inside." 

Hahahahaha 

They continued to chat and feast, oblivious to the carnage they were committing. They enjoyed every bite. 

"Let's get up slowly." 

"Yes, let's get up." 

"How many do you have left?" 

"I'll get the box and you can get it yourself," the giantess said. 

She went into the kitchen. She came to the box and looked down on them like a cruel goddess. This lasted only a second. She grabbed the box with her left hand and went inside. 

Now the tinies saw the other oppressors. They were looking at them with evil smiles on their faces. Unfortunately, the tinies had no choice but to scream. 

"I'll take these two." 

"I'll take that girl." 

"I'll take that young man too." 

"What am I going to do with this idiot?" The giantess complained.

"Just eat him." 

The others put the tinies in their pockets and left the house. Inside their pockets they shouted, cried and begged to be saved. What was the worst that could happen? 

Chapter 4 by Cruelboy45
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, has a little child, animal and feet content.

The girl was fighting for survival in the hot and airless pocket. The prolonged shaking made her nauseous and she was close to vomiting.  Then she heard voices. 


"Look what I brought you." 


"What?" 


First she saw a beam of light. Then she was grabbed by two fingers and pulled up. At first the light dazzled her. When her eyes got used to the light, she saw a child. Although he was only four years old, he was the biggest child she had ever seen. The child's face was beaming with joy. He reached out his hands to take him, but was pulled up again. 


"Be nice to this one. Or I will never buy you anything again. Okay?" 


What did he do to the others? 


Then she lowered his hand. She put her in the boy's palm. 


"No!" she shouted.  


The boy balled his palm into a fist and ran into a room. 


"Please let me go. I beg you." 


"No. Or you will run away," the boy growled. Then he started moving his hand up and down as if he had an airplane in his hand. She said, "I won't run away. I promise." But he didn't hear her. 


Meanwhile, the boy increased the movement even more. So the girl couldn't stand it any longer and threw up in his hand. The boy stopped moving and looked at his hand. She was still vomiting on his hand.    


"You threw up on my hand!" he shouted. 


Then he threw it on the floor. The thick carpet saved him from dying, but he broke many bones and was paralyzed. After the roll, he remained on his back. He stared blankly at the ceiling, but he was aware of everything. Then the boy came. In less than a second he lifted his foot and crushed her. Over and over again.  


"What happened? Why did you scream?" she went inside. She saw the blood stain. 


"What did I tell you? Didn't I tell you it was the last time?" 


"But he threw up on my hand." 


"No more toys for you." 


"I want another one," he said in a tearful voice. 


"Okay, fine. I'll bring you one next week. But this one's really the last." 


The girl's life was ended by a spoiled brat. After this incident, her family and friends contacted the police, but to no avail.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


One tiny was in the pocket of its new owner's cardigan. It was more comfortable than the others because the cardigan pocket was wider and roomier. Nevertheless, he swayed a lot because of his owner's walking.  


The tiny was trying desperately to think. What was he going to do? He could jump out of the pocket, or he could stay and throw himself at the mercy of his owner.  


He had seen the evil in her face. He could not imagine what she would do to him. He started to approach the outside. The air was fresh and cool against his face. His master's arms dangled like a pendulum in front of his pocket.

  

Holding the fabric tight, he stepped out of the pocket. It was like rock climbing. Although he could hold on with his hands, there was nowhere to put his feet. He hadn't imagined it like this. He was going to grab on and jump down like in action movies. Then he would hold on to the fabric of the skirt and land unscathed. 

 

But before a minute had passed, his arms were shaking and sweat was pouring out. He was on the right side of the abdomen and hadn't reached the center yet.


He made one last move and couldn't hold on any longer. It was like falling off a 10-story building. His scream was drowned out by the wind. As he fell, he hit his owner's upper leg, as if he had hit concrete. The speed of the fall was reduced, but it was still too much for him. It skidded and fell first on the concrete. Then it was dragged to a stop in the grass.

  

He was conscious but unable to move. His ribs stung as he took a deep breath. He screamed from the pain. Despite his pain, he was happy. At least no one would notice him here and he could die in peace.


As time passed, he began to lose consciousness. It was as if he was asleep. Then sounds started to come. Gradually these sounds started to sound like rumbling. Then came a brown object with two holes in front of it. There was a strong flow of air coming from this object. It was a dog.  


"No," he could only say in a weak voice. The dog kept sniffing him. Then it opened its mouth and its wet tongue fell on the tiny. Because of the sticky saliva, the tiny stuck to the dog's tongue. Only feeble screams came from the tiny. Then the dog chewed the tiny to pieces. The remains of his body dissolved in the dog's stomach and came out of his intestines as feces.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Have you settled into your new life?" said the mistress to her new servants.  


"Yes, mistress," they both said. 


"Good. Then get back to work," she said and went back to looking at her phone. The maids continued to lick their master's dirty and smelly feet.  


A few hours later the two maids had finished their work. As a reward they won bread crumbs and a few drops of water. They ate their reward in a box by the wall. The box was full of dirt and the smell was unbearable. But the most important prize was not dying. 


"How long do you think he will use us?" 


"I think until he gets tired of us." 


"How can a person become like this?"  


"I don't know. Maybe he was nice to his first servants, but over time he became cruel." 


"I say we run and hide. I'd rather die in a dark hole than at his hands."  


"Sooner or later he will find us and I don't want to die of torture." 


"I still think we should run." 


"I guess you didn't hear what he said in the box. One of our predecessors tried to escape. And then he accidentally ran him over. He told the other person to eat his corpse because he wouldn't stop him. When he couldn't eat his corpse, he ran him over. And he laughed about it. Don't you remember?"


"Sooner or later we have to escape. You know that." 


The sun was up in the morning. The two servants were asleep. Then the rumbling started. They both jumped awake. They saw the mistress's feet. She was just standing there. They immediately ran to her. 


"Why are you late? Didn't you hear me?" she said angrily. 


"Please forgive me. It won't happen again." 


"I'm going to work. You will wipe the floor with the small rags on your right. Otherwise I will use you as a rag." She said and walked out the door without looking back.  


The two maids were busy mopping the floor all day long. Hungry and thirsty, they mopped the floors with only one rest.  


By evening it was getting dark inside the house. They were out of breath now, but they had to do it. Then there was the sound of the door opening. The mistress had come home. She was carrying grocery bags and went straight to the kitchen without looking down. The door was open. The mistress put the bags in and then came back and closed the door. 


An hour later, the mistress was at the table eating the food she had made. Two maids were waiting at her feet.  


"Master, we have done what you asked and cleaned the floor, so we are very hungry. Could you please give us some food?" 


The mistress looked down emotionlessly.  


"So you are very hungry. Then run all the way to the seat opposite. First come, first served." 


They both looked at each other.


"Run," she said, and they both started running at full speed. What would take a normal person five steps was like a marathon for them. Although they both touched the seat close to each other and started to run back, they could not complete the way back. 


"I said first come first served, but you two couldn't come to me," she said disdainfully.

 

At night, hungry and thirsty, they tried to sleep but failed. 


"You were right. We must escape." 


"How?" 


"She'll come home in the evening with bags. We'll be waiting by the door. She closes the door late. After she runs away, we hide. Then we'll run away." 


The next day they were waiting for the door to open. First they heard small steps. Then those steps turned into a big thud. The door opened. The owner was there with the bags again. Without wasting time, they ran out of the door.  


A second after they left, the door closed. Both of them looked back in surprise and then immediately started running.  


The mistress realized everything too late. By the time she realized they were gone, they were both free!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The giantess looked at her hand. The tiny was crying with fear. 


"Please don't kill me." 


But the giantess continued to stare, emotionless. Then he put it in his mouth. She ate it with pleasure, making disgusting crunching sounds. Her mouth was full of salty hot liquid and pieces. After a few chews, she swallowed his food. 


It was evening time. It was time for the giantess to hunt. She was making his final preparations. She dressed casually so as not to attract attention. She placed napkins soaked in chloroform in her bag. And most importantly, the ring he had stolen. 


Since it was cold, he put on his coat and went out and wandered the streets in search of new prey. New hunts, new food.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14050