Goddess Girlfriend by WhiteBird
Summary:

Tamara gets enlarged to 420 feet in height and she heads out with her boyfriend Matthew to get vengeance for him after he got into some trouble.


Categories: Mature (40-49), Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Gentle, Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 15800 Read: 4687 Published: February 19 2024 Updated: May 14 2024

1. Chapter 1. Encounter. by WhiteBird

2. Chapter 2. Matthew has some fun. by WhiteBird

3. Chapter 3. Some see Tamara. by WhiteBird

4. Chapter 4. Almost gone. by WhiteBird

5. Chapter 5. Action is taken. by WhiteBird

6. Chapter 6. Lets take down Tamara. by WhiteBird

Chapter 1. Encounter. by WhiteBird


   

   

Name:                     Tamara Sherring.

Age:                           31

Height:                     420 feet.  /128 meters

Weight:                   45 722 tons.


   Lacey was giving Matthew a ride home to his place a small farm he lived on about 52 miles from Coaldon a small city.

On the drive there Lacey said, "So Matthew you and Tamara have a surprise to show me, and you want me to be blind folded is that right?"

Matthew replied, "Yes Lacey, let me drive the rest of the way, trust me you will be totally surprised alright?"

Lacey nodded her head and she pulled over and they changed spots and Lacey put on her blindfold and Matthew began to drive down the secondary highway.  

Lacey let out a little laugh and said, "I am very curious as to what this surprise is. It is kind of exciting, but I sure hope that you two are not part of some cult and I'm the sacrifice. Just to give you a warning I am skilled in Martial arts."

Lacey then let out a laugh and Matthew said, "No we are not part of a cult but something did happen last night we witnessed some alien encounter."

There was silence and Lacey said, "Ohhhh okay now I see, so um ah you have an alien or an alien ship at your place and Tamara is making him soup, alright Matthew I'll go along.  Hey last night did you know that there was an earthquake here in this area?  I was in Claymore visiting an old friend and as I sat in the coffee shop the entire area just shook.  Like really shook, dishes in the kitchen fell and I heard it and car alarms went off.  What was strange was it was like something heavy hitting the ground.  It lasted a minute or two.  No one saw anything as the entire town must of been sleeping."

 Matthew replied, "Oh gosh.  Hope everyone is alright."

  Lacey replied, "I am sure everyone is."

They sat there in silence and after 20 minutes Matthew turned in onto the gravel road and he headed down the gravel road and after driving for 5 miles he reached his place. Matthew's place was in the middle of no where, miles from a town or village, where he lived there were lots of rolling hills and his place was in a low valley.

Tamara was sitting on the ground and when she saw the car coming up the gravel road she stood up. Matthew saw her stand up, he slowed the car down and he drove up the driveway and he parked Lacey's car, getting out he want around to the other side and he let Lacey out.

"Alright Lacey let me lead you by the hand over this way." said Matthew.

Lacey giggled and said, "I am betting this spaceship looks like a Tie Fighter he he he." Just then Lacey felt the ground shake and she stopped and said loudly, "MATTHEW WHATS GOING ON THE GROUND JUST SHOOK?"

 The ground shook again and Lacey held out her arms like to brace herself and Matthew said, "Alright Lacey take off your blindfold."

Lacey removed her blindfold and her eyes focused.

Lacey was looking right at Tamara's right foot. Lacey's eyes widened and she slowly looked up at Tamara she looked up at her massive form she was looking up at Tamara's massive front.  Lacey stood there up at Tamara she looked up her massive legs, then her massive thighs up past her crotch to her stomach up to her chest and then to her face. Part of Tamara's face was blocked by her breasts. Tamara had on her purple blouse with designs and she had on her skin-tight soft jeggings. Lacey was shaking with fear. She just stared up at Tamara who was now larger than anything she had ever seen, larger than anything in the area. Lacey saw that Tamara was looking right at her. Lacey remembered the trembling of the ground last night and she also remembered something that happened about 2 years ago and she was shaking all over.

 Lacey screamed and she turned and she began to run as fast as she could away from Tamara.   She ran towards the house ran into the yard and ran past Matthew's car.  Lacey began to run down the driveway as fast as she could and Tamara was just standing there watching.  Tamara looking down saw Lacey running as fast as she could but to Tamara, it did not look like Lacey was running fast at all cause of Tamara's size.  Lacey reached the gravel road and she ran across the gravel road and into the large open field and she kept running.  Tamara reached down and gently grabbed Matthew and she put him onto her left shoulder.  Matthew looking down from Tamara's left shoulder and looking over the trees saw Lacey as she was running through the large open field. To Matthew standing there on Tamara's left shoulder Lacey looked so small and far away. Considering he was at a height of 345 feet. 

 Tamara took a step and as she did she stepped over the house the yard and the trees. Her left foot landed several feet past the gravel road and as her left foot landed Lacey felt the ground under her feet shake. Tamara took anouther step and her right foot landed next to Lacey Lacey screamed as Tamara's right foot landed next to her. Lacey turned to her left a bit and was still running. Then Tamara's left foot landed and now Lacey was between Tamara's feet. Lacey shaking all over turned and looked up, now she was standing between Tamara's feet.  She looked up at Tamara and screamed again as she did her scream to Tamara was so faint and high-pitched. Lacey again began to run as fast as she could and as she did Tamara just stood there. Lacey then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.

 "Lacey stop running. I'm not going to hurt you. If I was going to you would have been crushed like a bug."

 Now when Tamara spoke, it was her voice but now her voice was like thunder and it resonated.  Lacey stopped running and she turned and saw that Tamara was lowering her right hand down towards the ground. Tamara then squatted down and her right hand came down towards the ground.  The back of her hand touched the ground and Matthew was standing there on Tamara's fingers.  Lacey saw him and he waved to her.

 Matthew shouted, "LACEY COME! GET ON, TAMARA IS NOT GOING TO HURT YOU, SO DON'T WORRY."

 Lacey ran towards Tamara's right hand was palm up and she stepped onto Tamara's middle fingernail and she climbed onto her finger. Lacey saw Matthew run down Tamara's finger and into her palm and as he did Lacey heard him say "Follow me."  Lacey did and she followed Matthew.  She ran towards Matthew who was now standing there in Tamara's right palm.  Lacey felt some g-force as Tamara lifted her right hand and she stood up.  Tamara turned and she took a couple of steps and she was back at Matthew's place.  Tamara brought her right hand up closer to her face. Lacey stood there in Tamara's right palm next to Matthew. She looked across Tamara's 24-foot wide palm, and she then looked up into Tamara's gigantic face.  To Lacey Tamara's face was huge at least 30 feet wide and 60 feet high.   Lacey fell to her knees and she bowed down.

 Lacey shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT AND A GODDESS. SHE IS A GIANT GODDESS. TAMARA SHERRING HAVE MERCY ON ME AND PLEASE DON'T CRUSH ME OR WIPE ME FROM EXISTENCE."

 Tamara speaking softly replied, "Lacey. I'm not going to hurt you. Like I said If I wanted to you would have been crushed and you are not."

 Lacey got up and she said to Matthew, "Matthew, oh gosh just look at what you are in. You have a girlfriend and she is a Giant a real Giant. How big is she?"

 Matthew replied, "Tamara is 420 feet tall. See I told you we had an alien encounter."

 Tamara spoke, "Lacey, it's getting late. You can stay the night if you want."

 Lacey replied, "I'll stay, thanks."


Tamara then lowered them both, they both got off her palm. Matthew then led Lacey to the house, they went in and he told her to make herself at home, which Lacey did. She decided to take a nice hot bath, she let water for herself and she got in the tub and she laid back to relax. Lacey then remembered that last night she was in the small town of Claymore which is 8 miles from Matthew's place.  She remembered that as she sat in the coffee shop the ground trembled for a few minutes.  She then figured it was Tamara walking about after being enlarged.

 ** Lacey's experience from the night before.


 Lacey entered the small coffee shop in the town of Claymore. Claymore was a small town with a population of 1367 people. She checked the time on her phone and it said 9:34 pm. She sat down and ordered a coffee and a doughnut. She was meeting Matthew in Coaldon in the morning at 10:30 to give him a ride back to his place. She decided to head out to Coaldon after she finished her coffee. The waitress brought her the coffee and doughnut and she ate and drank her coffee. She was about to leave when the entire coffee shop began to shake as if they were having an earthquake. Lacey saw that the 4 other people in the coffee shop including the waitress were shocked as no earthquake had ever happened there. Lacey also felt as if something heavy was hitting the ground and then it began to die down and the shaking of the ground slowed down and stopped. Lacey was hearing car alarms outside. Lacey shaken by the event paid for her food and went outside and as she did she went to her car and shut the alarm off. ***



Matthew ran back outside, Matthew then ran up to Tamara's right foot and he stood there in front of her big toe, the top of her nail was at his eye level. Matthew then shouted as the top of his lungs, "MY GIRLFRIEND TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT!!"

Matthew then ran between Tamara's big and second toe and Tamara giggled a laugh as he did. He then got up onto Tamara's big toe and went and sat down cross legged on her big toe nail.

Tamara looking down said, "Hey Matthew how about if I lie down and you have some fun on me alright?"

Matthew got up and he got off Tamara's big toe, and Tamara taking a few steps got down on her knees and she laid down onto her stomach. As She did the Lacey in the bath tub felt it cause the whole house shook. Tamara reached out and she gently grabbed Matthew between her thumb and fore finger lifting him up to her face.

Tamara then said, "Matthew, I'll lie here on my stomach for a while and you can have fun on me, do what you want ok."

Tamara then put Matthew onto her left shoulder and Matthew ran down Tamara's back all the way to her bum. He ran up her bum and then down her jiggly bum down her massive left thigh to her knee. He then ran down her leg all the way to her foot. Tamara was bare foot and Matthew ran onto her heel and Tamara felt him cause he gave a strong push. Tamara slowly lifted her legs below the knee and Matthew moved onto her sole. Tamara lifted both legs below the knees and held her left foot horizontal.

Matthew then ran down Tamara's foot all the way to her toes and Matthew stood there looking at then, each of her toes was much bigger then he was. He then looked at her big toe which to him was huge, at least 8 people could easily stand on it. To Matthew her big toe was at least 8 feet wide. Matthew then went down onto Tamara's big to and he stood there on it, he the laid down and began to caress her big toe.

Matthew then got up and ran off Tamara's big toe up her foot to her heel and he looked down at her lying there, he turned and ran all the way to her big toe. Matthew laid down on Tamara's big toe and he began to kiss it hysterically. To him her big toe was bigger then a king sized bed, and he just lay there on it. He the got up and jumped over onto her second toe and he began to walk over her massive toes all the way to her little toe. To Matthew, Tamara's little toe was a bigger than he was, to him it big. Matthew played for a good 15 minutes there on Tamara's massive toes.

Lacey got dressed into her pajama's and she went outside onto the porch and there she saw Tamara lying there. Tamara's legs were facing the house. Lacey ran down the 3 steps and she ran away from the house a good 80 feet and she stopped. She looked up Tamara's shins.

Matthew shouted, "I'M GOING TO SLEEP HERE ON TAMARA  HERE TONIGHT."

Matthew then got up and he ran up her foot to her heel, and shouted to Tamara.

Tamara slowly began to lower her foot and when her foot reached the ground, Matthew ran down her heel onto her leg he ran up her leg past her knee up her left thigh and he stopped. Tamara turned her head and said,

"Ok Matthew, now sleep where you want. I will lie here tonight."

Tamara folded her arms and she put her head down. Matthew stood there on Tamara's left thigh, he looked up towards her bum the skin tight soft jeggings she had on was real tight on her. Matthew laid down there on her left thigh and he lay there for a bit looking up into the night sky, it was a full moon night it was a nice warm night.

Lacey ran out of the house and ran to the side and she looked up the side of Tamara, she then ran towards Tamara and she was just above her knees and she was standing right up against Tamara's right thigh. Lacey reached out and she touched Tamara and she then pushed herself right up against her thigh and

said quietly, "Tamara Sherring, you are a Goddess."

Lacey then ran down Tamara's side and she ran over and she looked up between Tamara's massive thighs, Tamara's legs were spread a bit.

Lacey then ran between Tamara's massive thighs a good 60 feet and she stopped, and she looked up and around. She then ran back towards the house and she stopped and looked back at Tamara and she stood there for a few minutes. Lacey ran back inside and she took out her cell and she looked at the pictures she took of Tamara and she transferred them to her Surface Tablet she had with her and she looked at the pictures. Lacey brought up a picture of Tamara a good one of her face and she edited it and put it on as wall paper. She then laid down onto her stomach and looking at the picture of Tamara.

Lacey hugged her pillow and she began to shout, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT AND A GODDESS OH TAMARA SHERRING, GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING."

Lacey lay there for a good 10 minutes looking at the picture of Tamara.

Lacey got out of bed and said loudly, "TAMARA SHERRING IS THE ONE TRUE GODDESS, SHE IS A GODDESS AND A GIANT. OH TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE THE ONE TRUE GODDESS."

Lacey then began praising Tamara for a good 10 minutes. She then said a few prayers to Tamara Sherring as to her Tamara was now the one true Goddess. She then put her Surface away Lacey jumped onto the bed and she buried her face into the pillow and she screamed as loud as she could and she said, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT A REAL GIANT SHE IS A FUCKING GIANT." Lacey then rolled onto her back she was both frightened and excited. She closed her eyes and tried to get some sleep.


After a good hour Matthew got up and he ran up Tamara's thigh up onto her left bum cheek, he ran to the middle of it and he stood there looking around, the full moon gave enough light for him to even see the color of the skin tight jeggings she had on. Matthew stood there on the middle of Tamara's voluptuous jiggly bum. To Matthew Tamara's bum was 103 feet wide, he then laid down there in the middle of her left bum cheek.


 Tamara Sherring in her skin tight jeggings.

Matthew lying on his stomach began to caress her bum and he shouted, "GOO TAMARA SHERRING , GOO TAMARA. "

He did this for a few minutes then he just lay there and he fell asleep there. Tamara's skin tight soft jeggings was nice and smooth so he was quite comfortable there. Lacey got up, she was unable to sleep, there were several coyotes howling in different directions and a couple of dogs barking. She took out her Surface Tablet and connected to the internet and turned on Netflix and decided to watch a TV show. The coyotes howling continued into the night and it was around 3:00am, Lacey got up to use the rest room. She went back to bed and she laid down pulling the covers to her neck and she closed her eyes.

She could still hear the coyotes howling loudly, she decided to just ignore them, she closed her eyes.  Matthew woke up there on Tamara's left bum cheek, he rolled onto his back and he looked up into the sky at all the stars. He was used to the coyotes howling and the few of wild dogs barking. Tamara Sherring woke up, she lay there listening to the coyotes howling and the couple of dogs barking, to her the howling and the barking sounded high pitched very much like mosquitoes making noise. Tamara lifted her head and she looked around and as she did she moved a bit and Matthew felt it, he sat up and he looked up at Tamara's head which he saw she had lifted. He saw Tamara looking around, and he stood there looking up her back.


Tamara Sherring turning her head to the right and looking back onto her bum out of the corner of her eye spoke, "Matthew, time for some thunder."

Matthew knew what she meant and he plugged his ears. Lacey to heard Tamara's thunderous voice.  Lacey sat up in bed wondering what Tamara meant.    Tamara then lifted her legs at the knees and she looked around.

 Tamara then spoke loudly, "I AM A GIANT."

 When Tamara spoke her thunderous voice thundered and resonated across the vast landscape. From Tamara's thunderous voice the house shook.  Tamara Sherring then let a thunderous fart rip. The thunderous fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it lasted a good three seconds. Tamara's fart thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 12 miles, Lacey jumped out of bed as the thunderous fart just shook the house and the windows just rattled. There was complete silence across the vast prairies. The thunderous fart sent all the coyotes running away.  Tamara's thunderous fart silenced the area.


Chapter 2. Matthew has some fun. by WhiteBird

 Several hours past and now it was morning and Lacey was still in bed sleeping.  Then then entire house shook and Lacey heard Tamara's thunderous voice. 


 Wake up, Lacey.


 Lacey woke up as Tamara's thunderous voice shook the house. Lacey sat up.



 "Lacey, come outside. I want to talk to you."


The house shook and the windows rattled. Lacey jumped out of bed at Tamara's thunderous voice. Lacey ran down the hallway and she ran outside. It was morning about 8:10 am. Lacey stood there looking up at Tamara's right side and as she did she saw Tamara turn her head Tamara was looking down her right side and she saw Lacey. Lacey wondered what Tamara wanted.

 

 Tamara spoke, "Lacey,  Hurry up and get dressed and get your iPhone then come back out quickly. Then I want you to run to my right foot and get up onto my toes and hold on. I will lift my legs at the knees and keep my feet horizontal."



 Lacey ran back inside and she got dressed fast and she ran back outside. Lacey ran over to Tamara's right foot and she got onto Tamara's toes and Tamara felt Lacey. Tamara then slowly lifted both lower legs so that they were straight and as she did Lacey held on. Tamara stopped when her lower legs were straight and her feet were horizontal. Lacey sat up and she looked around, she was now 112 feet up in the air. Lacey looked around as she sat there on Tamara's gigantic toes.



 Tamara spoke, "Now Lacey, I want you to run up my sole to my heel and get out your phone or tablet. Matthew suggested that you make a video of what he is going to do and what I'm going to do. Now run to my heel and look down at my thighs and bum."



 Lacey got up and she headed up Tamara's right sole to her heel. To Lacey Tamara's foot was 23 feet wide and 64 feet long. Lacey reached Tamara's heel and she looked down. Now as she was looking down she was looking down at Tamara's massive thighs and her voluptuous bum. Lacey looking down saw just how skin-tight Tamara's soft-skin tight jeggings were on her. Lacey saw that the skin tight soft jeggings cut into Tamara's bum cleavage parting those massive bum cheeks. Lacey looking down at Tamara's thighs and bum cheeks just stared in awe. Tamara has a voluptuous booty and Lacey just stared at it. Lacey looked up at Tamara's back and saw her purple-designed blouse and then she looked up at Tamara's back to her head. Tamara's long hair was hanging down her back. Lacey then heard Matthew shout, his shout was a bit faint.



 Matthew shouted, "HEY, LACEY DOWN HERE HEY LOOK I AM DOWN HERE!!"



 Lacey looked down at Tamara's bum and she looked towards where the sound was coming from and as she looked she saw Matthew way down below. He was standing there on Tamara's left bum cheek. Lacey looked and she waved and gave a shout. She looked down and up Tamara's massive thighs and down at Tamara's bum at Matthew. Matthew was so tiny there on Tamara's left bum cheek, he looked like a bug there on Tamara's left bum cheek. 



 Tamara turning her head to the right and looking back a bit spoke, "Now Lacey. Just watch what Matthew loves to do. I think it's so neat."



 Lacey then watched as Matthew began to run across Tamara's left bum cheek, he ran right to Tamara's massive bum cleavage and he just slid down the slope and slid down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks and disappeared from view. Lacey saw Matthew slid down between them massive bum cheeks into a valley.  Lacey took out her iPhone and she began to record. Lacey was looking at Tamara's bum cleavage and she wondered what Matthew was doing in there. She then saw Matthew coming out from between Tamara's bum cheeks. Matthew went up the slope of Tamara's right bum cheek and he ran up onto Tamara's right bum cheek and ran around on Tamara's right bum cheek for several seconds. Matthew then ran towards Tamara's bum cleavage and he slid down the slope and slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view. A few seconds later he came out and went up the slope of Tamara's left bum cheek and ran around on Tamara's left bum cheek for several seconds and then he ran towards Tamara's bum cleavage and slid down the slope and disappeared from view as he slid down between those massive bum cheeks. Matthew was running and moving as fast as he could.


 

   As Lacey was watching and recording on her iPhone. She was watching as Matthew was running into and out of Tamara's massive bum cleavage. She just watched as Matthew ran up onto either the left or right bum cheek and she watched as he ran and slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view and out he came a few seconds later and up onto either the left or right bum cheek and then back down between those massive bum cheeks. To Lacey, it looked like Matthew was running into and out from between Tamara's massive bum cheeks.  To Lacey, Matthew looked so small there on Tamara's bum cheeks.  Lacey was recording this all down. She then heard Matthew shouting at the top of his lungs as he was running around on Tamara's bum and into her bum cleavage.



 Matthew was shouting, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A REAL GIANT A GIANT A GIANT A REAL GIANT.  TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT A REAL GIANT. SHE IS A GODDESS AMONG ALL GODDESSES AND A GIANT AMONG ALL GIANTS."


  Tamara spoke, "See how much fun my tiny Matthew is having,  Listen to him shout for joy as he plays on his Giant girlfriend's booty.  To Matthew my bum cheeks are a landscape and my bum cleavage is like a large valley. He just loves it there between my bum cheeks.  I am a Giant."



   As Tamara spoke, her thunderous voice shook Lacey to the core.  Matthew was still shouting Tamara's name. As Matthew went down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks his voice was not heard as her bum cheeks muffled his shouts. Lacey just watched what Matthew was doing.  She was in awe as she stood there on Tamara's heel.   Lacey just watched in awe as Matthew was going into and out of Tamara's bum cleavage.  As he did he looked like a bug going into and out from between Tamara's bum cheeks.  Lacey just wondered what if felt like to Matthew to be there between bum cheeks so massive and the thought just made Lacey wonder.  Matthew just kept going into and out from between the bum cheeks of Tamara Sherring. 


 Just then Tamara spoke, 



 "Matthew, are you ready for some thunder and for me to flex?"



 Matthew heard Tamara's thunderous voice and as he did ran up onto her right bum cheek. Matthew then ran across Tamara's right bum cheek towards Tamara's right hip and he stood there. Lacey saw that Tamara's head was turned to the right and she was looking back onto her bum out of the corner of her eye and she saw Matthew standing there on her right bum cheek. 



 Tamara spoke, "Now Lacey, watch what my tiny Matthew loves to do and watch what he loves me to do. Are you ready my tiny Matthew?"



 Matthew shouted, "YES, I AM READY."



 Lacey as she looked down she saw Matthew putting something over his ears. She stood there wondering what was going to happen next. Tamara Sherring then let a thunderous fart rip, the fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it lasted a few seconds. At the same time, Matthew was running across Tamara's right bum cheek. The fart thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 10 miles. The fart shook Lacey to the core and it hurt her ears. Lacey just watched as Matthew slid down the slope of Tamara's bum cheek right before her bum cleavage face-first down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks at the same time the thunderous fart ended.  


Matthew shouted at the top of his lungs, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT, A REAL GIANT A GIANT!!"



 His shouts went muffled as he slid down and disappeared from view as he slid down between Tamara's voluptuous bum cheeks. Lacey was shocked that Matthew slid down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks as the fart ended. Matthew disappeared from view. Lacey stood there watching and she did not see Matthew coming out. Tamara then looked forward and she flipped her hair back. 


 Tamara Sherring then spoke, "I am a Giant."


Then Lacey saw a sight that was a sight to behold. Tamara Sherring then began to flex her bum cheeks. Lacey just stood there on Tamara's right heel as Tamara Sherring was flexing her bum cheeks.



   Tamara Sherring in her skin tight jeggings.

           - Matthew was deep between these bum cheeks.



  Tamara Sherring a real Giant was lying on her stomach flexing her bum cheeks. As Tamara Sherring was flexing her bum cheeks her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled in her soft skin tight jeggings. As Tamara was lying on her stomach flexing her bum cheeks the ground around Tamara was trembling. Lacey just recorded and watched as Tamara's massive bum cheeks were being flexed. She watched as those massive bum cheeks that were 103 feet wide were being flexed. Lacey saw Tamara's bum cheeks just jiggle as Tamara was flexing.  Lacey stood there in awe as she just watched Tamara flexing her voluptuous bum cheeks. Matthew was deep between Tamara's bum cheeks.  Lacey wondered what Matthew was doing deep between them bum cheeks.


Tamara then spoke, "Matthew just loves it there between my bum cheeks. He calls it his refuge and his new home,  and it is.  Just think, Matthew sees my bum cleavage as his new home.  Matthew is so safe with me.  Matthew now can have all the fun he wants. I can make all his dreams come true.  I am a Giant."



 It was a sight to behold as Tamara Sherring a 420-foot tall Giant was lying on her stomach flexing her bum cheeks. Lacey was in awe as she stood there watching. As Tamara Sherring was flexing her bum cheeks she then let a thunderous fart rip. The fart sounded like a rolling clash of thundered and it just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 10 miles. The fart shook Lacey to the core and it shocked Lacey. As Tamara let her thunderous fart rip she just continued to flex her bum cheeks. 



 Lacey shouted at the top of her lungs, "OH GOSH, OH MY GOSH TAMARA SHERRING, WHAT DID YOU DO? MATTHEW DID NOT SURVIVE THAT FART OH GOSH, OH GOSH."



 Tamara turned her head and she turned her head to the right she looked back and spoke, "Lacey, don't worry. Matthew has some strong hearing protection on so he won't go deaf. Matthew just loves my thunderous farts. All I have to do is let a fart rip and Matthew gets so excited. Now I don't care if you don't like my thunderous farts, you can just be where you are and enjoy it."


Lacey was shaken at what she had seen and experienced. She then saw Tamara stop flexing and she squeezed her bum cheeks and held it. She then heard Tamara's thunderous voice,



 "I'm giving my Matthew a big squeeze, my tiny tiny Matthew."



 Tamara then squeezed her bum cheeks and as she did they just jiggled and Lacey just watched as she stood there on Tamara's right heel. Tamara then again began to flex her bum cheeks like before and to Lacey it was a sight to behold.  Lacey just stood there and watched.


 


 Tamara spoke, "You and all your friends thought and even said that Matthew will never have a girlfriend and that no girl would ever love him. Well, they were wrong.  Now Matthew has a girlfriend me a real Giant.  I can easily get up and go to Calridge and level the city and nothing and no one can stop me or stand against me.  I am a Giant.  Now Lacey, Matthew told me that you were the only one in the group that did not attack him or hurt him like those others." 



 Lacey shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING HAVE MERCY, PLEASE HAVE MERCY GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING."



 Tamara spoke, "Lacey, I am showing you mercy, you are still here.  If I would not be showing you mercy I could of just stepped on you when you arrived.  Now I am going to lower my feet and let you get off. Now I want you to put up the recording that you did on your social media and tell all your friends to share it with everyone they know.  Tell the people of Calridge and all those that abused Matthew that he now has a girlfriend and that his girlfriend is a Giant."



 Lacey then felt Tamara lower her lower legs and Lacey ran down Tamara's sole and off her massive toes.  On the ground she was feeling the ground under her feet trembling as Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks.  Lacey ran into the house and got her stuff and she ran to her car and got in. She started her car backed up and headed out of the driveway and then she headed down the long gravel road. She was barely 200 feet from the entrance to Matthew's place when she heard Tamara's thunderous voice.



  "Oh Lacey, also let all those who picked on and harassed Matthew and threatened him and made fun of him and got him kicked out of and banned from a few places. Let them know that Matthew has someone on his side now."



  Lacey heard what Tamara had said, and looked back and saw that Tamara was still lying there flexing her bum cheeks. she stepped on the peddle and headed down the long 3-mile gravel road that connected to a secondary highway. Lacey knew what Tamara was talking about. She reached the secondary highway and headed down it, about 12 miles away was a paved road about 6 miles long that connected to a main highway that led to the city of Calridge. As Lacey was driving down the highway she began to ponder about what had happened two years ago. Lacey remembered how a few of her friends and others just began to pick on Matthew. It started slow then over a month it increased to the point where Matthew was now being bullied and harassed by several people. When Matthew tried to defend himself he paid for it cause he got banned from the local mall, two grocery stores and three coffee shops. Lacey remembered those incidents and she also remembered how she even tried to defend him and was given a warning. Lacey had no clue as to why Matthew was treated so badly. 



 Lacey reached the paved road turned onto it and headed down the long paved road that connected to the main highway that led into the city of Calridge. As Lacey was driving down the long paved road she began to wonder what would happen when Tamara does head to Calridge. She earlier had loaded up the video she made to her social media and as she neared the highway she slowed down to turn onto the highway. As she turned onto the highway she pulled over and checked her posts and saw that there were now over 500,000 likes and shares. Lacey saw that her posts had lots of comments too. Lacey then got a few text messages from some of the people that used to harass Matthew asking her what was going on and why she posted a video of Matthew Pollock. She sent a text to them all saying, 



 'You should have left Matthew Pollock alone 'cause I'm afraid you will all pay dearly. He is returning to Calridge with his girlfriend Tamara Sherring. You should all start to leave Calridge and go into hiding. If I were you I would leave the country.'



 Lacey put her iPhone onto the passenger seat and she headed down the highway. Calridge was 57 miles away and she increased speed to the speed limit and she was heading to Calridge. As Lacey was driving she felt as if her car was shaking and she found it a bit difficult to drive. She could tell that the ground was shaking and she looked around. As she looked out her side window she saw a sight that made her heart beat a few beats faster. She saw Tamara Sherring about a mile from the highway walking through the prairies. Tamara was heading right towards Calridge and Tamara's walk was also taking her closer to the highway. Even though Tamara was a mile away from where Lacey was she was just huge. As Tamara was walking gracefully across the open prairies the ground around Tamara Sherring just shook and trembled with each step she took and Lacey felt it as she was driving down the highway. At the same time, there was some traffic on the highway and the other vehicles began to head away as fast as they could after seeing Tamara.



 Tamara Sherring was a sight to behold as she a 420-foot-tall young woman was walking through the Prairies on her way to Calridge. Tamara Sherring just towered over everything in sight. As Tamara Sherring was walking the ground around her for up to two miles trembled with each step she took. Lacey began to fear what would now happen to all those people that picked on and harassed Matthew and made him leave Calridge. Lacey looked over at Tamara and she heard Tamara's thunderous voice, 



 "Lacey. I see you heading to Calridge.  Change of plans.  I have decided to go to Calridge and deal personally  with those that hurt my tiny Matthew. They will all end up under my feet. Time to level Calridge."



 As Tamara spoke, her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 20 miles. Lacey began to tremble when she heard what Tamara said, and she knew that nothing would be able to go against a 420-foot-tall giant. Lacey increased speed to 110 mph and she looked at Tamara. Tamara was now ahead of Lacey and Lacey was driving and now Lacey was looking at the backside of Tamara.  Lacey noticed Tamara's booty bounce as she was walking.  Tamara then raised both arms into the air with fists clenched.


  Tamara Sherring spoke loudly, "I AM A GIANT."


 When Tamara spoke her voice just thundered and resonated across the land and sky.  In the city of Calridge, people heard the thunderous voice and people were wondering from where it came from.  Tamara lowered her arms and she increased her walking speed.

Chapter 3. Some see Tamara. by WhiteBird

Lacey stepped on the gas peddle and her car was now speeding down the highway at 120 mph after Tamara. Lacey just looked out ahead at Tamara as Tamara was walking. Lacey looked up at Tamara's massive 420-foot-tall form. Lacey was unable to keep up with Tamara.


 Lacey shouted and screamed at the top of her lungs, "TAMARA SHEERRING, OH GOSH TAMARA SHERRING DON'T YOU CRUSH THOSE PEOPLE, THIS IS SO UNFAIR OH GOSH PLEASE DON'T CRUSH THOSE PEOPLE!!!"


  Just then Lacey saw a sight that made her sigh a relief. Tamara then made a left turn and she headed away from the area. Lacey slowed down and she saw that Tamara was now heading away from Calridge and that Tamara was heading away in anouther direction. Lacey brought her car to a stop and she got out for a moment she stood there watching as Tamara was heading away. Tamara seemed to be heading back to Matthew's place. Lacey's heart was still pounding and she got back into her car and slowly headed down the highway back to Calridge.  


 Tamara was heading back to Matthew's place and Matthew was just sitting there on Tamara's left shoulder. Matthew as he looked out ahead saw his place in the distance. Matthew chuckled as he was sitting there.


 Tamara spoke, "So Matthew, do you think that Lacey got a real good scare?"


 Matthew replied, "Oh yes. Lacey most likely believed that you were going to crush all those people. I think she is on her way to talk to these people."


 Tamara replied, "If you want I can head to Calridge and deal with all these people."


 Matthew replied, "Let's wait with that. Let Lacey spread what she saw and experienced."


 Tamara nodded and in a couple of minutes she arrived at Matthew's place and she sat down on the ground at his place. She moved her right hand to her left shoulder and Matthew went onto her palm and then he and Tamara sat there having a conversation. Meanwhile, Lacey reached Calridge and she headed to her place. Arriving at her place she pulled up and parked in the driveway and going inside she sent a text message to those who had harassed and abused Matthew. She sent a message to Amanda Look, Beth Carlson, Daisy Larson, Sarah Pickering, Vince Paul, John Redds, Ben Collard, and Kenneth Johnson, and told them to meet her at her place. Lacey was still shaking and she made some coffee in about 30 minutes they all showed up one after the other. Lacey offered some coffee and some drinks to them and they all sat down in her living room.


 Sarah was the first to speak, "Lacey so we are here and we saw the video you sent and it's quite good."


 Daisy spoke in, "Yeah but why did you make a video of that guy Matthew Pollock, and who is that Tamara Sherring, and why is that Matthew so small on that girl's booty."


 Ben spoke, "Lacey wow nice editing, you do have talent."


 Lacey replied, "Ben and guys listen. That is not an edit, it's real footage. Matthew now has a girlfriend and his girlfriend is now a giant a 420-foot tall giant."


 There was silence as everyone in the room looked at each other. Then everyone except Lacey just laughed as they all looked at each other. Then Kenneth Johnson got up and told everyone that he would be back in 30 minutes and he left. The others stopped laughing and they all looked at Lacey who sat there with an angry look on her face.  


 Amanda spoke, "Look Lacey, you are our friend but two years ago for some reason you took Matthew's side. Maybe this is what you are doing. You are trying to somehow scare us away from Matthew. You do realize that Matthew did try to assault me Beth and we have not forgotten about that now, did you? You did hear Beth and Me talk about going out to Matthew's place and checking on him. The only reason we have left him alone is because Beth and I have decided to show Matthew some mercy. Then the day before Beth and I along with Kenneth and Ben talked about going out to Matthew's place and taking care of him you came up with this STUPID IDIOTIC STORY ABOUT A GIANT GIRL THAT IS MATTHEW'S GIRLFRIEND AND THAT SHE IS COMING TO CRUSH US. NOW WHERE THE HECK IS SHE, SHE DECIDED TO LEAVE. YEAH RIGHT. Be a normal person and say that you want us to leave Matthew alone instead of this crap."


  Lacey was now shaking in anger and said, "Don't ever yell at me in my house."


 Before Lacey could finish speaking Amanda put her finger to her lips and a loud SHHHHHH was heard and she silenced Lacey. At the same time, Daisy stood up walked over to Lacey and sat on the armrest of the single couch Lacey was sitting and she put her arm around Lacey and gave Amanda an angry look.


 Daisy spoke, "Amanda, now stop it. This is Lacey's house and you should not yell at her. Now have any of you considered that maybe Lacey here is just too compashionate and she just feels sorry for Matthew? Now there is nothing wrong with that, and for that, she does not deserve to be yelled at and put down."


 Ben spoke in, "I agree with Daisy. Lacey, listen. Nothing wrong with you feeling sorry for Matthew but he is a pervert and he did assault Amanda and Beth here and I believe them. I also believe that he did some other stuff and you are a kind compassionate lady and don't like people getting hurt. Now Amanda please don't shout at Lacey, you can talk to her like to a human being."


 Beth stood up and said, "Well looks like Kenneth is here."


 Kenneth got out of his truck went up the walkway entered the house and went inside and into the living room to where the others were. Kenneth stood in the doorway to the living room.


 Kenneth spoke, "I got the stuff and we can head out there now and take care of business."


 Lacey spoke, "May I ask what you have in mind?"


 Beth spoke, "Sure Lacey. Kenneth, Ben, Daisy and Sarah are going to head out to Matthew's place. Amanda and I were going to go but we didn't want to be close to his place. Then Kenneth and Ben are going to beat him up real good and stuff him in a large wheat bag and then Kenneth will drag him tied up in the large wheat bag after his truck. Then Kenneth and Ben are going to beat him more then put him in the back of the truck and meet at Jason's place just outside the city. I am house-sitting for Jason while he is in Hawaii for the next two weeks. Then Amanda and Beth will have their way with Matthew when they are done we are then sending him far far away."


 Ben spoke, "We are not going to kill him but send him way up north to that Canadian province Nunavut in a crate. Ha Ha Ha Ha."


 Kenneth spoke in, "I left and got several of my high-powered machine guns and several grenades and also got my Rocket Launcher just in case that Giant girl shows up. Lacey, you are coming with us."


 Lacey shook her head and Beth pulled her up by the arm and gave a nudge. Kenneth headed out first and he went out and got into his Superduty F 350 truck and Ben sat in the passenger seat. Lacey, Daisy and Sarah sat in the back, Lacey was between them in the middle. Kenneth started the truck and he backed out and headed away. The others locked up Lacey's house and headed over to Amanda's place. After a good 15 minutes of driving Kenneth turned onto the 4-lane street that connected to the main highway that led out of Calridge. As the truck left the city Kenneth increased speed to the speed limit and they were now on their way to Matthew's place. It was a long 1 hour 25 minute drive to Matthew's place. 


 At Matthew's place, Tamara was lying on her right side and Matthew was standing there on her hip. As Matthew stood there he looked around, Matthew was at least 103 feet up in the air. Tamara looked down her right side at Matthew there on her hip and she smiled at him. Now as Tamara was lying there on her left side her form was above the several rows of trees Matthew had at his place. Also, Matthew's place was in a small shallow valley and Tamara was lying in this valley. Kenneth now pulled onto the secondary paved road and was heading down this road and the gravel road to Matthew's place was now just 10 miles away. Lacey sat there looking towards Matthew's place. The gravel road was just 3 miles away and Lacey looked toward Matthew's place.


 Lacey saw something in the distance something large but it was too far away to make out but she knew what it was. Kenneth slowed down and he turned onto the gravel road Matthew's place was just 6 miles down this long curve gravel road. Ben pointed to something in the distance something large like a large mound. Kenneth saw it too and so did and both Sarah and Daisy leaned forward. Kenneth then headed down the long gravel road. Daisy leans forward and looks at the large mound there.


 Daisy spoke, "I've seen Matthew's place, but I don't remember seeing that small mountain there."


  Just then Tamara Sherring slowly began to roll over onto her stomach and as she did Matthew began to run from her hip onto her right bum cheek.  Tamara rolled over onto her stomach and as she stopped the ground shook around her. As Tamara rolled over onto her stomach, her bum cheeks jiggled and Matthew fell over and he laid there for a few seconds.  As Matthew lay there on Tamara's left bum cheek he looked so small there.  Kenneth slammed on the breaks and he and the others just stared as to them a long mountain had just moved. They felt the ground tremble a bit as Tamara rolled over. Tamara's form was visible in the distance a bit from the shallow valley she was lying in in front of Matthew's house.  


 Ben spoke, "What the hell was that?"


 Lacey replied, "That is Tamara Sherring, Matthew's girlfriend."


 Both Sarah and Daisy looked at Lacey without saying a word. Kenneth had stopped the truck as they were now only 2 miles from Matthew's place and Tamara was now more visible as she lay there in the long shallow valley. Lacey then told them not to head down the gravel road but to go across the field and head to Matthew's place and Kenneth listened.  


 Lacey spoke, "Stop right here and we will go on foot. There are shrubs some bushes and tall grass in an area to Matthew's place. Now if Matthew sees us coming we are all dead."


 Daisy spoke, "So you've been out here before."


 Lacey replied, "Yes about two weeks ago, just came out and spied on him and saw nothing out of the ordinary except he had a girl at his house. So I scouted the area and never told Matthew."


 Kenneth and Ben and Sarah and Daisy and Lacey made their way to Matthew's place and as they did they were now getting a much better view of Tamara. Now Matthew's place was in a shallow valley that was at least 80 feet deep from the surrounding area and with Tamara being so large her form stuck quite a bit above the area. Kenneth and the others were now only a few thousand feet from the area and Tamara was sure visible and everyone's heart was racing now. After a good 10 minutes, they reached the area and they were now looking down into the valley from the top. As they were looking down they were looking down and up Tamara's massive backside as she was lying there on her stomach. Kenneth, Ben, Daisy and Sarah all just gasped as they saw Tamara Sherring lying there on her stomach. Her feet were a good 600 feet away from them. They were all lying down in the tall grass looking at a real Giant Tamara Sherring.   Even though Tamara was lying in a shallow valley she still towered over the valley and the area as she lay there on her stomach. 

Chapter 4. Almost gone. by WhiteBird

Kenneth, Ben, Sarah, Daisy and Lacey just lay there in the tall grass on the outskirts of the valley that Tamara was lying in. Now even though Tamara was in a valley and she was lying on her stomach her form was above the valley. As they looked down they saw other buildings that were around Tamara and even Matthew's car and they all looked so small so tiny there next to Tamara. Matthew's house was not seen as Tamara was lying in front of it and it was being blocked. There next to Tamara about 100 feet to her right was a large cistern. When Lacey was there she saw it but did not think anything about it. The water tank was circular and it was quite large. The water tank was 35 feet in height and 45 feet wide. On the side, there was a ladder attached to it and the top was off and open.


 Sarah spoke, "I wonder where Matthew is? If he is in the house we can somehow sneak in and knock him out and gag him."


 Sarah then got up and in a slouched way she ran off to the side a few hundred feet. The others continued their conversations.


 Kenneth replied, "How are we going to get past that Giant we have to know where Matthew is."


 Lacey spoke, "I am sure Matthew is somewhere on Tamara."


 Daisy spoke, "I have not seen a water tank that large, it must be the biggest water tank I have seen."


 Ben replied, "Who cares!!"


 Sarah came back and said, "I think Tamara is asleep, she has her arms folded and her head is down. I think we can sneak down there beside her and her face is turned to the left so we will sneak down there on her right to see if Matthew is in the house."


 Lacey replied, "I doubt Matthew is in the house, I think he is somewhere on Tamara."


 Kenneth spoke, "I have an idea. Lacey you were here before, go back to my truck and drive it into the yard and then speak with Tamara and find out where Matthew is. Make up a story of being nice and tell Matthew you want to make him a sandwich and ask him to come into the house. Now while you are talking with Tamara make sure you have your attention and the rest of us will sneak into the house and knock out Matthew and gag him."


 Lacey replied, "Are you nuts? What if Tamara calls Matthew and he does not come out, she will suspect something and then what? What you want to do is so foolish."


 Just then Daisy took off heading down into the shallow valley and running towards Tamara as she was lying there on her stomach, Ben wanted to yell after her but Sarah gave him a strong elbow to the side and he shut up. Daisy reached Tamara's right foot and she continued to run and she ran to the large water container. Daisy hid behind the water container and waved to the others and they all headed down into the valley as they reached Tamara's right foot they were all running along Tamara's side. As they did they looked up and even though she was lying on her stomach she just towered over them. They reached the cistern and hid behind it. The house was a good 250 feet away and they made a run for it as they reached Tamara's head, some of her hair was on the ground and they ran around it. Kenneth reached the house and he began to run around the house and the others followed him. Going around the house there was a back door, and Kenneth tried the door and it was open and they all went inside slowly.


 Inside Kenneth was in the lead and he slowly looked into the back room he went in looking down the hallway and he slowly went through the house carefully looking around each corner. Ben went downstairs and he too carefully looked around. After a few minutes, he came up and met the others in the living room which had two large windows and Tamara's head was filling up the view.


 Ben spoke, "Matthew is not downstairs."


 Kenneth spoke, "He is not in the house."


 Lacey spoke, "I told you. Matthew is somewhere on Tamara. He is probably having fun on her bum."


 Sarah spoke, "So that video you posted was not an edit but a real video of Matthew playing on that giant girl's bum."


 Lacey nodded. Kenneth and Ben sat down and so did Sarah. Lacey and Daisy were still standing.  


 Lacey said, "I think we better go into the kitchen and if you guys want to sit down then better not be in the living room. If Tamara sees any movement or if Matthew does then we are done for."


 The others got up and as they did they followed Lacey into the kitchen and they all sat down at the table. Daisy stayed at the door and she just stood there.


 Daisy said, "I have to see what is in that large container and I have not seen a container that large. I want to look into it."


 Sarah replied, "It probably has water in it, it's probably Matthew's cistern."


Sarah stood up and she looked down at Daisy, now Daisy was only 5 feet tall and she was slim and Sarah gave her an angry look. As she did this Kenneth sent a text message to Amanda informing her of what was going on. He got a message back. Kenneth then told everyone what Amanda had said.


 Kenneth spoke, "I got a reply from Amanda. She said that there are no excuses, she wants us to get Matthew no matter what. I'm going to head back out and make my way to the truck and Ben you come with me. The rest of you stay here. Sarah, you still have the taser, good when and if Matthew comes in you taser him. Lacey you go out and wake up Tamara and just make up a conversation and then ask Matthew to come into the house. Lie to him and tell him you want to make him a sandwich and as he comes in Sarah and Daisy will take care of him. Then run back outside and tell Tamara that as you were coming here you saw a truck and when Tamara gets up to look we will then use the rocket launcher on her. Ben and I will be at the truck and when Tamara gets up Ben you will use the rocket launcher on her and bring her down."


 Lacey replied, "Amanda must not care about anyone. She should come and get Matthew."


 Ben then slapped Lacey across the face hard and said, "Amanda is a boss. When she says to do something you do it and do now question her."


 Kenneth and Ben went outside and around the house and Tamara still had her head down they ran along beside Tamara and as they reached her feet they were running up the shallow valley towards Kenneth's truck that was a mile away. Both Kenneth and Ben were running through the large open field to the Superduty pickup truck. Back at the house, Daisy ran outside and ran around the house and she was running towards the large water tank.


Sarah looking out the living room window said, "That idiot girl. She's going to get us in trouble. Lacey stay here."



 Sarah ran outside and she went down the side of the house and looked around the corner saw Daisy in the distance, Daisy had reached the large water container. Daisy began to climb up the side using the ladder. The large water container was 35 feet taller than a 3-story building. Sarah watched as Daisy climbed up the side of it and Daisy reached the top and she looked in. She then stood on the side the tank was 3 feet thick and she stood there on the side and she looked in and it was filled with water. The water level was 5 feet from the top. There were at least 356 917.57 gallons of water in the tank. Daisy sent a text message to Sarah letting her know that it's filled with water. Just then Tamara opened her eyes, she was not sleeping but just resting. She then moved her head and lifted her head and as she did Daisy standing there on the edge of the tank saw it as she did her heart beat a few beats faster and Tamara turned her head to the left.


 Tamara spoke, "Matthew. Matthew comes out from between my bum cheeks and comes to my shoulder. I want to sit up." 


 Now when Tamara spoke, it was her voice but now it was greatly amplified and it resonated, and the windows on the house rattled at each syllable. Tamara then moved a bit and as she did the ground shook a bit Daisy standing on the edge of the water tank felt it and the water in the tank ripped greatly. As the ground shook a bit Daisy felt it and she fell over and fell into the water tank. Also when Tamara spoke both Kenneth and Ben heard it, they were almost at the pickup truck. Sarah and Lacey just watched as Tamara was still lying there.


 Lacey spoke, "Matthew is probably running up Tamara's back to her left or right shoulder. Once there she is going to get up."


 Sarah replied, "Daisy fell into the water tank, she said the water level was at least 5 7 feet from the top. She will need help to get out or she will be stuck there."


 Just then both Sarah and Lacey felt the ground trembling as Tamara sat up, the ground under their feet shook.


 Lacey said, "She's getting up."


 Both Kenneth and Ben reached the truck and as they looked back to Matthew's place they saw Tamara sitting up. Tamara sat up and she was now sitting cross-legged there and even as she sat there she just towered over everything in the area. Sarah sent a text message to Kenneth to tell her of what happened to Daisy. Back at the house both Sarah and Lacey were looking up at Tamara from behind the house and even as she sat there she just towered above everything.


 Tamara then spoke, "Well Matthew, have you decided where you would like to go? Now I can take you anywhere you want."


 They heard Tamara's thunderous voice but not Matthew's as Matthew was too far away. Matthew was there on Tamara's left shoulder. Back at the truck Ben and Kenneth were preparing the rocket launcher that Kenneth bought on the black market. He brought along two rockets and he and Ben loaded it. They both looked at Tamara whose back was to them just sitting there. Tamara was about a mile away but easily seen. 


 Tamara spoke again, "I can head to Calridge if you want. Yeah, Matthew, those people harassed you for several months and you had to leave the city you lived in and you even lost your job. I can get justice for you and who will stand against me? You told me that those two bitches Amanda Looke and Beth Carlson told you that if you ever returned, you would be locked up in jail for 20 years."


 As Tamara spoke, her thunderous voice just rattled the windows of the house. Both Sarah and Lacey were looking up at her from behind the house. Tamara then reached over and grabbed the large water container with her right hand, and as she grabbed it Daisy felt it cause the water in the tank moved. Daisy felt the container being lifted and Sarah and Lacey saw Tamara lifting the container. Back at the pickup truck both Kenneth and Ben saw Tamara grab and lift the large water container. To Tamara, the large water container was like a big glass of water. Daisy as she looked up saw Tamara's face come into view. As Tamara was lifting the container to her face Daisy was looking up from the container up Tamara's huge gigantic face. Daisy was able to see the details on Tamara's huge gigantic 60-foot-tall face as the container came closer to her face. Daisy went underwater and a few seconds she came up. She swam a few feet and went underwater again and swam several feet under the water and she came up again and she looked up. Tamara brought the large water container up to her lips and Daisy saw the container move to Tamara's gigantic lips that were 12 feet wide. Daisy watched as Tamara's lips met the container and she got scared. She then looked up at Tamara's gigantic face and she then felt the container turning over and water began to rush towards Tamara's lips.


 Daisy was moving along with the water and she saw that she was moving along the waters towards Tamara's lips. Tamara was now drinking water and Daisy turned and she began to swim away from Tamara's massive lips. Daisy was swimming with all her might against the water current as Tamara was drinking thousands upon thousands of gallons of water. Daisy was swimming with all her might she was fighting the water current as best as she could but she was slowly moving backwards towards Tamara's lips. Thousands upon thousands of gallons of water were being drunk by Tamara Sherring as she sat there. Daisy looked back and she was now just 15 feet from Tamara's lips.  

Chapter 5. Action is taken. by WhiteBird

Daisy began to swim much harder and she then let out a scream at the top of her lungs and as she did Tamara heard her scream. To Tamara, it was a high-pitched scream and tiny. Tamara still drinking looked down into the large cistern and as she did she saw someone swimming. Tamara's eyes widened as she looked down and she stopped drinking she moved the large cistern away from her mouth and as she did Daisy felt the water rushing stop. Tamara was now looking down into the cistern and she saw the tiny person swimming there in the water. Daisy looked up and as she did she saw that the water level was now at least 10 to 20 feet from the top. As Daisy looked up she saw Tamara's face above her and Tamara did not look happy. Matthew from Tamara's left shoulder also was able to see into the cistern and he too saw the person there in the water and Matthew recognized who it was.


 Matthew speaking loudly, "HEY, THAT IS DAISY, DAISY LARSON."


 Tamara spoke, "Daisy Larson. So she is part of the group that terrorized, and harassed you and made it difficult for you to stay in Calridge, right Matthew?"


 Matthew replied, "YES."


 Tamara brought the large cistern closer to her face and she then looked right at Daisy there Tamara had an angry look on her face a look that so frightened Daisy. Lacey and Sarah both looking around the corner of the house were scared, she began to wonder what Tamara would do to Daisy. Meanwhile at the pickup truck Kenneth and Ben were watching and listening to what was happening. Kenneth grabbed the rocket launcher handed the keys to the truck to Ben and Ben started up the truck. Tamara for a few seconds watched Daisy as she was treading water.


 Tamara then spoke, "So Daisy Larson. You decided to come out here to Matthew's place and what did you want to do here? I doubt you came bringing gifts but you are here to probably hurt or even kill Matthew. I don't think you came along but you brought your friends." 


 Now as Tamara was speaking her thunderous voice just shook Daisy to the core and her ears were hurting from each syllable of Tamara's words. Now as Tamara was speaking Matthew from her left shoulder was looking around and as he did he saw a pickup truck about a mile away parked on the side of the gravel road.


 Matthew spoke loudly, "TAMARA, BEHIND YOU ABOUT A MILE AWAY IS A PICKUP TRUCK AND I SEE TWO PEOPLE THERE, CAN'T SEE WHO THEY ARE I THINK THEY CAME WITH DAISY."


 Tamara moved a bit and as she did Lacey and Sarah felt the ground under their feet tremble a bit. Tamara then looked in the direction and she saw the pickup truck a mile away parked on the side of the gravel road.


 Ben started the pickup truck and said, "SHE'S SEEN US."


 Kenneth put the rocket launcher onto his shoulder. Tamara then again looked into the cistern and she gave Daisy anouther angry look.


 Tamara spoke, "Daisy Larson, I can easily crush you right now like a bug and nothing can stop me. You came here to hurt Matthew but I would not let you or any of your friends hurt him ever again. I can crush you now like a bug."


 Tamara Sherring then began to close her fingers and thumb on her right hand and as she did the cistern began to implode as Tamara was crushing it with her right hand. Daisy saw the walls closing in and she screamed at the top of her lungs.


 "TAMARA SHERRING STOP OH PLEASE DON'T CRUSH ME. I DON'T WANT TO GET CRUSHED."


 Lacey and Sarah just watched in horror as Tamara was slowly crushing the larger cistern and they were hearing the sound of the cistern being crushed and the screams of Daisy. In the distance, both Kenneth and Ben were seeing it and Ben let out a scream. Tamara then stopped and moved her right hand over to the side she then put the crushed cistern down and as she did she knocked it over Daisy felt the crushed cistern fall over with a loud thud and Tamara began to get up. As Tamara was getting up Kenneth shot a rocket at Tamara and both Lacey and Sarah saw the rocket fly through the air Tamara was hit in the back just above the belt area of her skin-tight jeggings. The rocket exploded as it hit Tamara. It did not affect Tamara. Tamara stood up and then took a step and as she did both Lacey and Sarah felt it and so did Daisy who had managed to come out of the crushed cistern. Both Lacey and Sarah were now looking up at Tamara's massive backside Tamara then took anouther step and the ground just shook. Tamara took a step and she turned and she saw the truck a mile away.


 Tamara then headed towards the truck and as she did Kenneth aimed the rocket launcher and he took a few steps. Tamara was coming upon them fast and Ben just stepped on the gas peddle and drove away and Kenneth in anger shouted, "Idiot, wait for me." The ground under his feet was trembling and as Kenneth looked up Tamara was right upon him. He saw Tamara's right hand coming towards him and he fired the rocket the rocket hit Tamara's palm and it exploded to no effect. Tamara grabbed Kenneth and as she did her fingers also scooped up several hundred pounds of dirt her large fingers closed in on Kenneth and he screamed. Tamara lifted her hand straightened up and brought her hand to her face she opened her fingers and Kenneth lay there in the dirt she had chopped up with him. Kenneth got up and looked across Tamara's palm and looking forward he saw her massive fingers that she had curled up a bit. Tamara looked at the tiny 1-inch-tall man to her there in her right palm. Kenneth looked up and as he did he saw Tamara looking down at him and he saw Matthew there on Tamara's left shoulder.   


 Kenneth looking up shouted a cussword he took out his handgun and began to shoot up at Tamara and as he did Tamara raised her left hand in front of Matthew to shield him from any bullets. The bullets did not affect Tamara. Kenneth then threw the gun aside and he then took off his jacket and he had explosives attached to him. 


 He shouted up, "THERE IS ENOUGH C-4 HERE ON ME TO BLOW OFF YOUR HAND YOU GIANT FU---ING BITCH."


 Tamara then straightened her fingers on her right hand and she watched as Kenneth took something from his pocket. Kenneth shouted and as he did Tamara with her left forefinger flicked Kenneth hitting him in the front. When she flicked Kenneth from her palm Kenneth went flying through the air and as he did Lacey, Sarah and Daisy saw him as he was sent flying. All three girls let out a shout. Kenneth then exploded in mid-flight a few hundred feet from Tamara. Lacey was in shock and she let out a scream but Daisy and Sarah bowed their heads.


 Sarah spoke, "He served Amanda Look and Beth Carlson and he died for them. That's all that matters."



 Tamara was going after the pickup truck. Ben was now speeding down the gravel road and Tamara just stepped over the powerlines and in under a minute she was right upon the pickup truck. Tamara just stomped her foot and as she did the pickup truck flew a few feet into the air from the impact. Tamara looked down at the tiny pickup truck at her feet. She saw the truck moving away from her as Ben stepped on the gas peddle. Tamara again stomped her foot and the truck again flew up into the air a few feet from the impact. The shaking of the ground was felt for up to 2 miles around Tamara and the three girls felt it back at Matthew's place. Lacey then ran inside she grabbed the keys to Matthew's car and she headed out the door. Daisy stopped her by pushing her into the wall.


 Sarah then said, "Where do you think you are going?"


 Lacey replied, "I'm getting out of here. I have no intention of getting crushed like a bug."


 Sarah replied, "You will stay here and wait until Amanda or Beth permits you to leave. If you get crushed by Tamara then you will get crushed knowing that you served Amanda and Beth."


 Daisy then gave Lacey a strong shove into the wall and made an angry face. The ground shook again as Tamara stomped her foot and from the shaking of the ground Daisy lost her balance at the same time Lacey punched Daisy in the face hard and Lacey went flying backwards into Sarah. Lacey then ran to Matthew's car and she got in and as she did she locked the doors. Sarah was right outside hitting the window Lacey started the car and she backed up with Sarah running beside the car banging on the driver's window. Lacey headed down the driveway with Sarah running behind her.


 Sarah shouted, "AMANDA AND BETH WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER FOR THIS. THEY ARE IN CHARGE AND THEY HAVE NOT PERMITTED YOU TO LEAVE."


 Daisy then shouted, "SARAH, SARAH LOOK THE GIANT HAS THE TRUCK SHE HAS THE TRUCK."


  Lacey turned onto the gravel road and headed in the opposite direction that Tamara was. Up the gravel road about 6 miles away was a secondary paved road about 5 miles in length that connected to a secondary highway. Then 40 miles down the highway was a small city, Coaldon. Lacey stepped on the gas and as she looked in the rearview mirror she saw part of Tamara in the distance. Sarah ran around the house and she saw that Tamara was holding the pickup truck in front of her face. Tamara looked at Ben there in the truck and as Ben looked out he was looking into Tamara's gigantic face and Tamara gave a very angry look. Tamara then looked around and as she did she saw a car speeding down the gravel road in the distance she then looked at Matthew's place, then back at the truck. Tamara was holding the truck between her right thumb and forefinger.


 Tamara then spoke, "Ben Collard. I can easily crush this truck and nothing can stop me. You are entirely at my mercy."


 Tamara then turned her head and she saw the vehicle in the distance speeding away.


 Tamara then spoke loudly, "DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY. I CAN OUTWALK AND OUTRUN ANYTHING NOW. I WILL COME AFTER YOU."


 Tamara then began to close her thumb and forefinger and as she did the truck was being crushed and Ben began to shout. The sides of the truck now caved in several feet and she then stopped and gave Ben an angry look.


 Tamara then lowered the truck she put the truck onto the gravel road and let it go. Tamara then headed back towards Matthew's place and as she did Sarah and Daisy ran into the house.


 Tamara spoke as she headed away, "Ben get out of here. I'm allowing you to leave. Be careful 'cause you can still end up under my foot."


 Tamara within 30 seconds was now coming to Matthew's place and the area was shaking with each step she took. Inside the house, Sarah and Daisy were sure feeling the shaking of the ground. Tamara looking down and around at Matthew's place saw that his car was gone.  


 Tamara spoke, "Matthew, they took your car."


 Matthew replied, "They are theaves too."


 Tamara then spoke loudly, "HEY, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? STEALING MY BOYFRIEND'S CAR."


 Now when Tamara spoke, Lacey was several miles away and she heard Tamara easily as Tamara's thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across the land and sky. Coming towards Tamara was a helicopter and Tamara did not notice it. She then headed after the car and as she did Sarah ran to the window and looked out and as she did she saw Tamara heading away. Lacey saw Tamara coming and she stopped the car she moved into the passenger seat and just rolled out into the ditch and she rolled a few times. Lacey then with the car behind her got up but ducking down ran across the ditch into a large cornfield. The corn was quite tall and she began to run through the cornfield and the ground under her feet was trembling. Tamara arrived and she reached down and grabbed Matthew's car. Tamara then looked down and surveyed the large cornfield as she stood there. Lacey stopped running and she lay down in a thick area. Matthew was standing there on Tamara's left shoulder and he too was looking down at the cornfield. 


 Back at the house, Sarah heard the helicopter and she and Daisy ran outside as the helicopter neared the house and landed. From the helicopter, Amanda got out and ran towards the house and she greeted Sarah and Daisy.


 Amanda speaking loudly, "I CALLED MY OLDER BROTHER AND DECIDED THAT YOU GUYS NEED SOME ASSISTANCE. LETS GO. I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO DEAL WITH THAT GIANT."


 Tamara then took a step into the cornfield and as she did Lacey felt it. Tamara took anouther step and this time her left foot landed only 6 feet away from Lacey. Lacey looked up and she was looking up at Tamara's massive front. Tamara looked down again to survey the area. Now as she did Matthew happened to look around and as he did he looked behind Tamara as he did he saw a helicopter in the distance lift off from his place and he told Tamara. Tamara then took a step and as she did Lacey felt it and Tamara headed back towards Matthew's place. Lacey then got up and began to run through the cornfield and as she did she was still feeling the trembling of the ground. Tamara saw the helicopter and so did her brother Jason. Jason then began to take the helicopter up even higher as Tamara arrived. The helicopter was now at least 600 feet up in the air and Tamara stopped, she was just a few hundred feet from Matthew's place.  


 Inside the helicopter was Jason, Amanda's brother who was flying. Amanda was in the front next to Jason and in the back was Beth, Sarah and Daisy. Amanda, Beth and Jason just stared at Tamara as she stood there. Beth then opened the side door and lifted a missile launcher and she then fired three missiles right after one anouther. The three missiles flew at Tamara and one hit her in the right breast, the other in the right arm and the other below her left breast to no effect. Jason pulled on the stick and as he did the helicopter began to ascend fast and everyone in the helicopter felt it. They all heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


 "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? TRYING TO KILL ME? I'M GOING TO BRING YOU DOWN."


 Tamara then squatted down and with her right hand she scooped up several hundred tons of dirt into her hand and she then threw the dirt up towards the helicopter. Jason saw the dirt coming and he shouted "HOLD ON AND CLOSE THE DOOR." He moved the stick hard to the left and the helicopter moved to the left as the dirt flew past the helicopter. Jason then hit a switch and the helicopter began to speed away and climb even higher and higher.  Jason then looked back and saw Tamara in the distance and he saw that she was not coming after then so he leveled off the helicopter.


 Jason then spoke, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? THAT IS A FREAKING GIANT A REAL FREAKING GIANT."


 Amanda replied, "I know, we all saw her."


 Jason replied, "You told me that you had to kill a dinosaur and I believed you. But that's a Giant girl and Beth you shot a Giant girl with three missiles. Why did you do that?"


 Amanda replied, "She did it 'cause I told her to. We are only defending ourselves from Matthew Pollock's girlfriend."


 Jason replied, "Wait a minute. Amanda, you and Beth picked on that Matthew about 2 years ago and now he has a girlfriend who is a giant and she is now coming after you. I told you to just leave him alone, but you did not listen. Amanda, did you and your friends come after Matthew again?"


 Amanda replied, "Yes we did. I want to send him way up North to that northern province in Canada."


 Jason shouted, "OH FU-K!! You are going to have to leave the country or go into hiding to hide from someone that large."


 Jason then turned the helicopter and as he did the helicopter was facing Tamara. Tamara was 6 miles away and easily seen. Jason and Amanda looked out at Tamara and Tamara was walking through the countryside.  


 Jason spoke, "Looks like she is heading west towards the mountains."



 

Chapter 6. Lets take down Tamara. by WhiteBird

Tamara stopped and looked towards the helicopter and as she did Jason and Amanda saw her standing there. Now Matthew on her left shoulder was walking around and he happened to look towards the large cornfield that Lacey had driven into and as he did he saw something shiny in the distance parked in the ditch.  

 Amanda spoke, "Beth. Get ready to fire a few more missiles at that Giant bitch."

 Jason interrupted, "No. Do not fire. I am getting out of here. We are low on fuel."

Tamara saw the helicopter head away and she stood there. She then looked the other way and made a turn and headed east and Matthew wondered where she was going.

 Matthew spoke, "Tamara where are we going?"

 Tamara replied, "I'm heading back to that cornfield. I know that someone is hiding in the field and I want to know who it is."

 Lacey had come out of the cornfield when she began to feel the ground under her feet tremble and she looked westwards and saw that Tamara was coming towards her. Lacey knew that there was no getting away. She was at the edge of the cornfield and she turned and ran back into the large cornfield.  Tamara arrived at the cornfield and she looked down and around and she surveyed the area of the cornfield.  The cornfield was a large rectangular field an area covering 145 acres. Lacey stopped running and as she looked up she through the tall cornstalks and saw Tamara standing there. Lacey saw that Tamara was looking down and around. Lacey quietly began to make her way away from Tamara, she made sure not to move or touch any of the cornstalks. Lacey saw that up ahead about 50 feet away was a thick batch of stalks and she made her way toward them. Tamara was looking down and around watching for any movement. Matthew was also looking down from her left shoulder.

 Matthew spoke, "I don't see any movement."

 Tamara replied softly, "I don't either."

 Tamara then took a step into the cornfield and as she did her right foot moved over the corn and landed 160 feet inside the cornfield as her foot landed a large area of cornstalks got crushed and as her foot landed Lacey felt the ground under her feet shake. Tamara then stepped with her left foot and her left foot landed 160 feet more into the cornfield her left foot landed 20 feet from Lacey and from the impact, Lacey flew a foot into the air. Lacey looking up realized she was now right between Tamara's legs. She was looking right up at Tamara's massive front. Lacey was right up against a thick cornstalk. Lacey was lucky that she had on a green T-shirt and green sweatpants. As Lacey looked up she noticed that Tamara was not looking straight down. Lacey then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.

 "Whoever you are. I know you are hiding here somewhere. I will find you and believe me you will be so sorry for coming out to Matthew's place and for wanting to hurt him."

  Tamara took anouther step and Lacey felt the ground tremble she was now looking up at Tamara's massive backside. Lacey decided to make a run for it and she began to run through the cornfield towards the secondary highway. Now as Lacey was running away from Tamara, Matthew at the same time turned and decided to look down behind Tamara. As Matthew turned and took a few steps on Tamara's left shoulder, Lacey accidentally tripped and she fell flat on her face Matthew did not see her as he surveyed the area.  Lacey still lying on her stomach lifted her head and she wiped the dirt from her face.

 Matthew spoke, "Nothing behind you Tamara."

 Tamara spoke, "Good, nothing behind me, then whoever is here must be deeper in the cornfield."

 Lacey sighed a relief and she turned and sat up.  Matthew also turned and he took a few steps and was looking forward now.  Lacey saw that Tamara had squatted down and Tamara was now moving her giant fingers through the cornstalks.  Lacey got up and she began to run again and she did not look back, she was running as fast as she could towards the highway.  Lacey felt the ground shake and she just fell over. The ground shook again as Tamara took a couple more steps. Lacey looking through the cornstalks saw Tamara in the distance. Lacey saw that Tamara had turned a bit and that her back right side was to her.  Lacey realized that Matthew would not see her as Tamara's head was blocking his view.  But if Tamara turned her head a bit more to the right she might see her. Lacey got up and she ran again and she ran out of the cornfield and up onto the highway and she ran across the highway down into the ditch and up and over a wired fence into the large field that was across the highway. The large field was a large wheat field, the wheat came up to her chest and she ran. Lacey stopped and she turned and saw Tamara in the distance.

  Lacey squatted down as she watched Tamara, she watched as Tamara stood up and Tamara took a couple more steps and she squatted down and again began to feel through the cornstalks. Lacey got up and she just began to run as fast as she could through the large wheat field as fast as she could away from Tamara. Lacey did not stop, she just kept running and she looked back and saw that Tamara was now standing. Lacey then ran again but she was now running towards the gravel road that went by Matthew's place. As she took Matthew's car she had driven past a 3-wheeler Honda ATC 70 parked just in the field. Lacey reached the 3-wheeler Honda ATC-70. Lacey heard Tamara's thunderous voice.

 "You are pretty good at hiding. Lacey, could it be you that's down here? I wonder if it was you who led that attack on me and brought those people to my boyfriend's place.  Was it you that told Daisy and the others or was it all Daisy."

Lacey began to shake as Tamara was speaking. She stared up the Honda bike and put it into gear and she began to drive down the gravel road as fast as she could.  She did not look back, she was lucky that the gravel road running past Matthew's place had just some gravel on it. The County was to come by the following week to add more gravel. So as Lacey was driving she hardly brought up any clouds from the road. Lacey was still a few miles from Matthew's place.

 Tamara spoke, "Well Matthew. How about if I head to Claridge and deal with those people that came out to your place."

 Matthew replied, "Let's do it. But Let's head back to my place 'cause I want to get something."

 Tamara replied, "Alright."

 Tamara then turned and she then headed back to Matthew's place and as she turned at the same time Lacey turned into Matthew's driveway. Lacey looking through the row of trees saw that Tamara was coming she quickly headed up the driveway and she parked the 3-wheeler in front of the garage she ran to the garage door and opened the door fast. Matthew had the garage door unlocked and she drove the 3-wheeler into the garage and she closed the door.  The garage was not attached to the house so Lacey closed the door from outside and the ground around her began to shake and Tamara arrived.  Lacey feeling the trembling of the ground began to run to the house.  Lacey saw a large shadow that was being cast and she opened the door and went inside.  Inside she could hear dishes and other stuff in the house rattling as Tamara arrived.  Lacey as she looked out the living room window saw Tamara's left foot land the house just shook and then Tamara's other foot landed and Lacey looking through the window saw Tamara turn around. Tamara was facing the house and Lacey held onto the wall as Tamara sat down cross-legged in front of Matthew's house. The ground stopped shaking when Tamara sat down. Lacey moved closer to the window and she looked out, Tamara was at least 100 feet away from the house. Lacey peeked out from behind the curtain and as she did she looked up at Tamara as she sat there cross-legged. As Tamara sat there cross-legged she just towered over everything in sight. Lacey then watched as Tamara moved her right-hand palm up to her left shoulder, she then slowly lowered her right-hand palm down to the ground.  Lacey watched as Tamara's right-hand palm up came down to the ground in front of the house and she then saw Matthew there on Tamara's palm.  Matthew then walked up to Tamara's fingers and climbed down Tamara's middle fingertip, he stepped onto her nail and then to the ground. Lacey saw Matthew coming towards the house.

 Lacey backed away and looked around, she needed to hide. Lacey then ran into the kitchen and as she did she heard Matthew open the door Lacey saw the door to the basement ran to it and opened it she slowly closed the door took out her cell and turned on the flash and headed downstairs. At the same time, Matthew entered the kitchen he went to the fridge and got a drink.  Lacey was at the bottom of the steps and using her phone flash she looked around.  The basement was open where she was and at the far end there was a hallway and she heard Matthew upstairs walking through the house. Lacey moved away from the steps and headed across the large open space to the small hallway she sat down on the ground with her back against the wall and turned off her cell phone flash. Lacey could hear Matthew walking around upstairs and then she heard the front door close, she figured that he had gone outside. Lacey sat there for a few minutes she then got up and went upstairs she went into the kitchen and she went into the living room. Lacey went to the window and looked out and as she did she saw that Tamara was still sitting there on the ground.  She was holding her right hand palm up at her chest level and Tamara was smiling as she was looking down at her hand.  Lacey figured that Matthew was probably running around or doing something there in Tamara's palm.  Lacey heard Tamara giggle and Tamara's giggle was like thunder.

  Lacey was still in awe of the size of Tamara Sherring. She began to think back to the events of what happened earlier that morning. Especially about when Matthew was running around on Tamara's bum and that he was there between her massive bum cheeks. Lacey was thinking about when Matthew was deep between her bum cheeks and that she let a thunderous fart rip. Lacey was still thinking about the events that took place that day. Lacey then sat down with her back against the wall with the large window next to her.  She heard Tamara's thunderous voice and she felt the house vibrate as she and Matthew were having a conversation.  She did not hear Matthew's voice.  

 The Helicopter landed at the Calridge Airport and Amanda got out along with Beth and Daisy. Jason got out too as he shut down and closed the door to the helicopter.  Amanda stopped and waited for her brother and as he got close to her she turned and began to walk.  

 Amanda spoke, "You need to let the military know about that Giant."

 Jason replied, "I will. But I am wondering how someone got so large."

 Daisy replied, "Who cares? She needs to be killed or taken somewhere far far away."

 Beth replied, "Just nuke her and then she will be no more."

  They arrived at Amanda's SUV and they all got in Amanda backed up and headed out of the Airport parking. She headed towards the exit and everyone was silent.

 Beth spoke again. "So how long would it take to do a nuclear strike on Tamara Sherring?"

 Jason replied, "That would be very unlikely. First, the military would most likely communicate with her and they would determine if she is a threat. Second, if she is a threat they would most likely use conventional weapons on her. Using a nuke would be a last resort."

 Daisy spoke up, "I agree with Beth. She needs to be nuked. We can't have someone that large just being here. What if Tamara attacks Calridge she could kill millions."

 Jason replied, "Alright, Alright you have a point. But we have no idea how Tamara got so large."

 Amanda spoke, "Lacey mentioned something about an alien encounter and she got enlarged."

  Jason said, "Alright but what if this energy or tech these aliens used has some effect where the energy from a nuke could make her much bigger? What if the nuke instead of destroying her makes her much bigger? She must be at least 300 feet tall or more. Imagine if the energy from a nuke makes her 1000 feet tall or even bigger."

 Amanda spoke, "Oh gosh. Jason, you have a point. I wonder if anyone else has seen her."

 Beth replied, "I don't think so 'cause she is out in an area where there is hardly anyone for at least 60 miles."

 Sarah sat there quietly, she had not said a word, along with Daisy. They just sat there as the others were having the conversation.

 Back at Matthew's place Lacey sat there listening to what Tamara was saying. She was still holding her hand in front of her face with Matthew there in her palm. Lacey figured that Matthew was either dancing or running around or telling some jokes or doing something cause every so often Tamara would giggle. Just then Lacey's cell rang and she quickly answered it. It was Amanda. Lacey looked out the window and she moved across the floor into the kitchen. 

 

 Lacey spoke, "Hello Amanda."

 Amanda replied, "Well Lacey. Where are you?"

 Lacey replied, "I am at Matthew's place hiding in his house. Tamara is sitting outside, they are having a conversation."

 Amanda replied, "So, tell me what they are talking about."

 Lacey replied, "I can only hear Tamara. They must have been talking about going to Calridge but now I don't hear Tamara, except for a few giggles. I think that Matthew must be doing a dance or some act there in her palm."

 Amanda replied, "Lacey.  I want you to stay there and watch what they are doing. Call me as soon as anything changes or when Tamara gets up. I am surprised that she has not come to Calridge yet."

 Lacey replied, "Maybe she has no intention to hurt any of you. Maybe she just wants you to leave Matthew alone."

 Amanda spoke, "Now you listen to me and listen good real good Lacey. Now compared to you and the others I am superior and to you and the others I am like a goddess. I am very attractive and shapely and perfect. Matthew brushed up against me and he spoke to me. How dare he speak to me when I did not permit him to speak to me and how dare he even brush up against me. I am a goddess and he is nothing. I have decided that Matthew must die or be moved way up north. Those are his only two options."

 Lacey just listened and she noticed that Amanda had changed and added to her story of what Matthew did. Lacey just listened as Amanda just bitched at her. Lacey sat down at the table. Amanda then hung up and Lacey put her cell back into her pocket.

 Back in Calridge Amanda entered her house with Jason and Beth and Daisy. Ben and Kenneth were there sitting on the couch and the others were there. Amanda looked at Ben and Kenneth and she nodded.

 Amanda spoke, "So glad you two survived the ordeal with that Giant Woman."

 Ben replied, "Yeah we did. I want that bitch to die and that Matthew. I am putting him in a box and shipping him up north."

 Beth spoke, "No. I don't want Matthew to be shipped. He needs to die. That is why earlier I called someone. He should be here. I am having it delivered here."

 Amanda spoke, "What is it."

 Just then the doorbell rang and Beth ran to the door, it was a package and she signed for the package and she brought the package into the living room and she laid it down and she opened it.  She pulled out a Nemesis ANSR sniper rifle with scope and all parts included.

 Jason spoke, "Oh my gosh, that's a Nemesis ANSR sniper rifle. How did you get that?"

 Beth replied, "My Uncle is in the military, he has connections and he got this for me."

 Jason replied, "This gun has a range of over 6500 feet that's over a mile."

 Beth replied, "Yeah with this I can shoot Matthew right in the head and even shoot out Tamara's eyes and blind her."

 Jason spoke, "I would not do that. What if bullets do not affect Tamara? You shot her with several missiles and they had zero effect on her, you just made her mad. Now you want to kill Matthew, who cares what he did? By killing him you will probably really piss off Tamara."

 Amanda got mad and she shouted, "SHUT UP!! SHUT UP JASON, JUST SHUT UP.  I don't care if you are family but how dare you try to stop us from what we want to do.  Now if you are not on our side then leave. If you are going to contradict what Beth and I say or do or want to give us advice then leave. If you want to stay then take our side and shut up. Now Beth you, Kenneth and I are going to head out to Matthew's place. There we are going to shoot Matthew. Beth, we are taking your sports care. Let's go."

   Daisy sent a text message to Lacey and it read, 'Beth got a Nemesis ANSR sniper rifle and she and Amanda and Kenneth are heading out to Matthew's place to shoot Matthew and to shoot out Tamara's eyes.  So please get out of there cause Matthew will be dead and Tamara's eyes will be shot out. It will be a glorious day as Amanda a real goddess and her best friend Beth a goddess deal with this problem. Sit tight Lacey all will be alright.'

 Lacey looked up the rifle that Daisy mentioned and she thought that Amanda and Beth were going too far.  She had to alert Tamara and Matthew but she had to do it in a way that it would look like she had been brought out here against her will.  Lacey had an idea, when she was downstairs she saw a fire alarm. She quickly got out some strip ties from her pocket that Amanda gave her and she ran downstairs she tied herself, and her feet then she gagged herself and then she tied her hands. She then lit the carper on fire and she laid down. At the same time Tamara had put Matthew onto her left shoulder when the fire alarm went off and from Tamara's left shoulder Matthew saw the smoke coming from the house.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14047