An Unexpected Friendship by Bulloftheeast
Summary:

A story idea that came to mind after receiving some unbelievable gift art from pectoriah. It depicted their OC Sophia and my OC Seleia being the best of friends. I figured their had to be a story that led them to that point. Thus, this is my interpretation of how those events unfolded. 


Categories: Instant Size Change, Crush, Destruction, Muscle, New World Order, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 6981 Read: 3019 Published: January 27 2024 Updated: January 28 2024

1. When Two Forces of Nature Meet by Bulloftheeast

2. The Embodiment of Cataclysm by Bulloftheeast

3. Slow and Steady...and Hungry by Bulloftheeast

4. A Short Walk by Bulloftheeast

5. How To End A Planet by Bulloftheeast

When Two Forces of Nature Meet by Bulloftheeast
Author's Notes:
This is really just the introduction to the two characters. Showing Seleia's arrival to a planet she initially hoped to annihilate just for fun. It turns out, she wasn't the only omnipotent being with that idea. 

It would be a lie to say that today was like any other day for Seleia. Typically, she would either stay at home and walk around Light City, watching as everyone would stop what they were doing to drop to their knees before her. It never got old watching Humans kneel like they did. Truth was, she didn’t respect them, they were beneath her. Even if she put on a smile and acted like she cared. She really preferred their taste then their praise. However, she put on the act whenever in Light City. It was good for her daughter to see her that way at least; treat her subjects with more decency than the rest. However, today was different. Seleia found herself drifting through space, aimlessly floating towards seemingly nothingness. The only time she ever did this was when she had a lot on her mind. With how Zen’s been acting more like Lucy and hanging with Danny more, Hyperian’s finally making the trip to Earth and Human governments speaking out more and more against Seleia and the Hybrids. She really just needed a place to blow off some steam. “Well well well! This couldn’t have been better timed if I made it myself!” Seleia looked to the distance to see a planet off her right. It was, almost as big as New Hyperion and looked similar too it as well. She could tell by the Aetherial energy that planet was giving off, it was inhabited. Perfect for her to turn to a smoldering wasteland. “Ugh! Perfection! This is so much better than just making some dumb planet for the express purpose of destroying it! It also feels to much better crushing a civilization I didn’t make!” Seleia said to herself with a smirk as she changed her drift direction towards the planet.

            Seleia was about a mile tall while she drifted. It made the journey easier and faster the larger she made herself. It also made eating a planet easier along the way. As she drew closer to the planet, she could tell something was off. She got in close, squinting her eye to get a better look at whatever she was seeing. Way down on the surface was a massive cloud of smoke, billowing out of what looked like a sea of fire. “Did I seriously stumble across a planet at war with itself? They couldn’t wait for me to get here first!?!” Seleia pouted briefly, wished to have kicked off this civilization’s demise herself. No matter, there was still plenty of planet left. It was a lot of smoke though. Whatever caused it, really brought about the end to whatever region that was. She began to shrink herself down, looking at a target height of about a thousand feet. That was a comfortable size when it came to asserting dominance over lesser beings. She landed on the planet with a thud. Her boots sinking into the soft ground deep, compacting whatever may have been beneath them into nothing but mud. She landed a decent way away from the destroyed area she saw. Hoping that she could observe whatever, or who ever may have caused the destruction in the first place. Perhaps even get a glimpse of the denizens of this forsaken planet. Not of it mattered to her of course. Super advance, extremely primitive, she’s come across them all. They all fall the same. Seleia wandered across the landscape, dwarfing mountains in comparison to herself. Trees, rocks, even rivers were mushed into nothing but deep boot shaped craters as she walked. Growing closer to the source of the massive smoke cloud. “What was it? Some kind of superweapon? This reminds me of when I was miles tall and wiped a city out with my finger! There’s just so much smoke!” Seleia began to wonder as she grew closer to the site. There was nothing alive, at least that she could tell in the surrounding area. However, something in that destroyed area was giving off a ton of energy. She could feel it inside of her the closer she became.

            As Seleia cleared the final mountain range before the wasted area, the source of the destruction finally came into view. Seleia was frozen in place as she stared across the wasteland at the being standing amidst the charred landscape. It was a woman. Roughly the same size as Seleia, but completely jacked. She had muscles that would put Lucy to shame, and she wasn’t afraid to show them either. On the sides of her head were a pair of dark-red horns forward facing. Her hair was blonde and hovering above her head was a halo. At that moment, it seemed to be glowing extravagantly bright; although, this was no angel. Her only apparel seemed to be a maroon top, slightly darker than her horns which was just barely covering her massive breasts. A thong which wrapped tightly around her muscular thighs, and a pair of knee length stirrups. This being stood with her back to Seleia, her extremely massive and muscular arms outstretched, steaming as if pulsating with heat. The cloud of smoke swirling above her as if she was controlling it. With a swift spin of her head, she turned to just see behind her. Her blood-red eye fixed immediately onto Seleia in the distance. Seleia just stood there, her bright blue eyes went wide as she brought her hands close to her face, attempting to cover the blush she formed on her cheeks. The being began to walk towards Seleia. Each footstep causing black ash and dust to kick up from the ground. A structure, one of that last in the area, crumbled and turned to dust as her foot pressed it into the ground. Seleia noticed as the being began to grow slightly as she approached, she couldn’t really tell, but it seemed she was trying to match her height? She lumbered over to Seleia, the look of someone who meant business formed on her face. As terrifying as this being had seemed. Seleia was just impressed, if this one woman caused all of this destruction, she had to be something awesome. Before she could snap out of her trance, the woman was now only mere feet from her, arms on her hips as she stared directly into Seleia’s eyes.

            “Um…Hi there!” Seleia said, staring back at the woman. Smoke blowing out from her nose as she breathed in the polluted air. “And what exactly are you supposed to be? This pathetic species’ savior?” The woman said, with a confident yet careless demeanor. “Savior!?! Ha ha! Oh no, totally not! I was just passing by and figured this would be the perfect planet to blow off some steam! Turns out you must’ve beat be to it! Sorry to get in between you and your fun! My name’s Seleia! I’m a Goddess in my Universe! You’re…um?” The woman’s eyes brief flashed wider before returning to their unsurprised gaze. “A Goddess, huh?” she said, “what kind of Goddess are you exactly?” The woman crossing her arms in front of her massive chest, the muscles in her arms pulsing out as she squeezed them in tightly. The ground seemed to shake as she did so. “What kind? Oh! Well, I’m Ascended, if that’s what you mean! I call myself the Goddess Mother now, but, I’ve been the Goddess of Judgement, the Goddess of Destruction. That one I still see myself as, I love turning something into nothing! Wreaking pure terror, that gets me really going!” While Seleia went on and on, the powerful woman started to move towards her. She sent her foot straight through the mountain which divided them both, sending chunks of rock and dust flying for miles. The act caught Seleia’s attention as she peered down briefly, awestruck. The woman wrapped and arm around Seleia; she could feel her energy, her strength as she lazily bent her arm over her left shoulder. “So…You’re a Goddess of Destruction? You like laying total waste to the weak and pitiful bugs beneath you? Maybe you’re in the right place after all.” The woman continued, “see, I’d like to see myself as the embodiment of cataclysm. The total end to everything. You can call me Sophia though.” She patted Seleia on the back before heading back towards the zone of destruction. The pat sent a shockwave in all directions, slicing the mountain range straight down the middle, like a hot knife through butter. Seleia just stood there, staring at Sophia as she walked back through the charred area; each footstep rippling the ground beneath her.

            Seleia caught up with Sophia who seemed to be on a mission to get somewhere. “So, it’s alright if I stay here? I don’t want to get in between you and your rampage.” Seleia said sheepishly. “You said you’re the Goddess of Destruction, right? Let’s go have some fun then.” Seleia’s retracted demeanor faded upon hearing that. She opened right up to the thought up being able to finally let loose. She watched as Sophia’s slim tail whip violently as she passed another mountain. She turned the air into a weapon, as she sent a wave of air through the mountain next to her, sawing it in two. “So…you destroyed all of this? What was it? I saw the smoke from space!” Seleia was no strange to wiping out cities or even planets, but she really never saw another being like herself with so much power. “This? This was nothing. There use to be a city here, but all it took was a tap of my foot to send them all to oblivion. You happened to show up only a few moments after.” Sophia was so casual with her explanation; it was obvious that she too was no stranger to this. However, there was obviously a somewhat advanced civilization here. Perfect for cleansing.

            The two strode out from the wasteland which had seemed endless. On the other side was a perfectly untouched world, waiting to be ravaged. In the distance were a few larger sized cities. No doubt they were all panicking from the nearby annihilation that had just taken place. From what Seleia could gather, they weren’t much different from cities she was familiar with on Earth. A sickly grin formed on Seleia’s face at the look of them. Just sitting over in the distance, waiting to meet their untimely end. “Hey. Seeing how turned on you are by the thought of wasting those weak bugs. Let’s make it interesting. I’ll take a city and you take one, one with the most creative ways to destroy theirs wins.” Sophia leaned in close and gave Seleia the rundown of her plan. The wheels in her mind were spinning wild with different thoughts on how she’d turn that city to dust. “What do we win?” She returned questioningly. “Hmm…First pick at the next target of our onslaught?” Sophia said with a shrug. It was really just a friendly bit of competition. Plus, she wanted to really see just how serious this “Goddess of Destruction” really was. “Okay then.” Seleia said while running her fingers up Sophia’s massive shoulder. “How about I give you a little head start!” Seleia said as she bent over and grabbed Sophia’s leg with one arm and her shoulder with the other, hoisting her over her head as if she weighed nothing. “Hey! What do you think you’re…” Was all Sophia got out before Seleia flung her in the direction of her city. The only thing Sophia could think of while flying like an asteroid, was how a weaker looking being like Seleia, could pick up a totally built, tank like her as if she was nothing. She soared completely over the city, her massive body blotting out the sun as she passed. Sophia slammed into a mountain with the force of a thousand nuclear weapons. The mountain crumpled and turned to sand as she struck it. The shockwave and debris caused the ground to crack and shatter. Earthquake like tremors erupted striking the nearby city without relent. The wind force from her impact was enough to send anyone or anything flying. Smaller weaker structures uprooted from their feeble foundations and collided with others. Debris rained down in the streets, cracks continued to form from the tremors. In a matter of seconds, the entire area turned into a living hell. Sophia wiped the dust from in front of her face, looking over at Seleia with pure anger in her eyes. That changed when she saw her laughing. She wasn’t laughing at Sophia. She was laughing at the total chaos the two had just caused with one another. “She’s going to be fun.” Sophia said to herself, smirking as she lifted herself out of the crater she and Seleia had made. 

The Embodiment of Cataclysm by Bulloftheeast
Author's Notes:

Sophia begins their friendly competition with a bang. After having quite the head start, thanks to Seleia. Sophia was now fully prepared to bring about the complete end to this once peaceful alien city.

Screams filled the air in the now ruined city as the humanoid beings who inhabited this world began to run in panic. Dust filled the air and coated every surface following the meteor like impact of Sophia. The ground trembled rhythmically, people tried desperately to keep their footing, avoiding the newly formed cracks in the streets. Their world became entirely dark for a mere instant before ceasing to be. Sophia’s foot came down in the middle of the street, turning the facades of the surrounding buildings to rubble and pancaking everything on the street. The screams were all silenced by the sound breaking smack of her flesh connecting with the ground. Sophia stood with her hands on her hips as she scanned the city she was in. All around her she could her the panic and the cries of those weaker and beneath her. It filled her with joy as she began to let out a hearty laugh, easily heard for miles in every direction. “What a disgusting race. I think I know how I can get things started.” Sophia showed a toothy smile as she took another step into the city, wiping out buildings and fleeing citizens without care or notice. In a swift motion, Sophia into a crouch. Her massive hand landing on top of several apartment-like buildings, reducing them to rubble and dust. She cocked her other arm back, making a fist as she looked down at the street right below her. A look of pure evil traced across her face as she stared straight through the mite-sized denizens fleeing from her. She released her fist, barreling towards the ground like a missile while letting out another satanic laugh. Her fist collided with the street, anyone not immediately struck was vaporized by the blast wave her fist created. It didn’t stop at the street however, her arm continued to burrow down into the ground beneath the impact zone. The surrounding around started to sink as the solid ground began to give way. Buildings, vehicles, people, all started to fall into this hole growing deeper, becoming compacted between the ground and her arm. “Heh, gotcha.” Sophia snickered as she pulled her arm out of the massive hole. The speed alone caused a suction-like action in the air, sending debris soaring into the sky after her fist. The ground grumbled in belched as the entire area trembled. In an outward motion starting from the hole, the area began to collapse into the ground. Wave after wave as the earth gave way, more of the city disappeared into the spreading destruction of the decaying world. “I’d say that was a good start. There’s a good amount of city left, and Seleia hasn’t even begun on herself yet. She’s…strange for a Goddess of Destruction.” Sophia looked over with a curious expression towards Seleia, who was using another mountain as a seat. She was merely observing Sophia, watching her tear this city to shreds. “Alright then, let’s wrap this up. I wanna see what you can do.” She said to herself, giving a small smirk before slowly turning her gaze upon the city.

            Sophia walked through the city to make it to a more outskirt area. It was like walking through mud now. The ground had become so soft and unstable, that each footstep caused her to sink into the ground. The city slowly continued it crumble as she walked, sending her leg through skyscraper that came up to her thigh. As she reached her destination, she looked over the mess she made with a diabolical smile. Sophia moved her massive arms in front of her, interlocking her fingers together before cracking them. The sound alone shook the already unstable ground even further. She let out another laugh “this place is so pathetic! Exterminating them would be doing them a service!” She exclaimed before caring on with her plan. She squatted down, prepared to do a little lifting. She lowered her hands until her fingers began to dig into the earth. She continued to press further, shuffling her hands outwards carving more of the surface out. She increased her grip on the ground pressing her thumbs into what was once a farm and a street. Deep cracks began to splinter out across the remains of the sunken city. Screaming people running in whatever direction they felt safest, began to lose their footing, some falling into the near bottomless crevasses being made. The terrain began to shift and jolt like a plate being tilted as Sophia began to lift. An unnerving rumbling could be heard as she effortlessly began to tear out and pick up a massive chunk of the ground. She didn’t care if she had the entire city in one go, that wasn’t the point. The name of the game was destruction. As a slice of the crumbling terrain above her seared from the rest and fell back to the planet, she began her finisher. With a look a pure evil and determination on her face, Sophia tensed her muscles and gripped the mass of landscape in her hands before slamming it down onto the remaining section of the city. The force and power were enough to send the chunk straight into the planet, tearing apart the landscape and causing complete irreversible seismic chaos. The terrain cracked and moaned as molten core began to bleed out from the super deep fissures Sophia had made. This was no longer about wiping out the city, it was now a matter of totally destabilizing the planet. Sophia stood over the area now resembling a depiction of hell, molten lava pouring from her hands as she laughed maniacally at the end she had brought forth. “That was good! Real good. Now, let’s see what little miss Goddess can do.” Sophia said smugly as she looked over at Seleia, who was sitting on the mountain still; watching the even unfold with undivided attention. “That was so cool!” Seleia yelled. “You’re awesome, so full of power and energy! I think you might have won this one, Sophia. I’m still going to have fun with my city though!” She exclaimed in a more singsong voice as she popped for the rock. Her heels digging into the soft rock of the mountain as she began to stroll towards her own city. Sophia watched curiously while trying to figure out who this odd being was.


Slow and Steady...and Hungry by Bulloftheeast
Author's Notes:

Now it was Seleia's turn to show off her destructive abilities. However, she let her relentless hunger get the better of her. Who said she couldn't kill two birds with one stone in this little competition?

Seleia walked her way over to her target with her hands behind her back. The city that was designated as “hers” also reeling from the destruction that Sophia had just caused. Cracks were visible all over the terrain and smaller pillars of smoke formed from some weaker structures that had already collapsed. She lazily looked at the alien metropolis with her glowing blue eyes, taking in the screams of despair from those attempting to flee. She inhaled the air, filling her nose with the scent of the city and its denizens. “Smells divine.” Seleia said aloud, as she continued her approach. The imprint of her boots left deep impressions in the ground. Farm fields were reduced to muddy holes, streets stopped abruptly by the patterned craters. As she came to the edge of the city, she decided to make an announcement. Something she was fond of doing whenever she paid some place new a visit. “Attention bugs! I am your Goddess, Seleia. I’m read the minds of most of you. Not even one has thought to kneel before me out of respect. No matter. Your sacrifice will do nicely for your very hungry Goddess!” Seleia continued her slow walk into the middle of the city with military like steadiness. Each booted foot fell after the other, turning the street she was walking down into a ruined hellscape. The bottoms of her plas-steel armed footwear were caked in dirt, debris and mangled splattered bodies. 

As she approached the center point, she backed onto the heel of her boots and spun herself in place. The street was cratered from the two massive points digging in and any building caught within the radius of her winging feet were totally demolished. There was no warning as Seleia began her decent. A shadow fell over the area beneath and behind her as she fell butt first towards the center. Crowds ran, stampeding over each other as they watched the glowing figure fall closer. Then, like a low-yield nuclear weapon, the surrounding area was flattened. The shockwave sliced through buildings, ripped up the streets and turned the closest to the impact point to mist. Seleia sighed in pleasure, “that was nice. Thanks for your soft bodies as my cushion, mites. Now, what looks good?” Seleia looked over the city with hungry eyes, looking for whatever piqued her interest to eat. The reality with her was, everything was food to her. She didn’t care whether she was eating a planet, a building, or a person; it all tasted amazing. She danced her fingers over the city like a person would picking food from a buffet. At a thousand feet tall she was still too small to snack on any of the larger buildings in the city, but there were a few smaller businesses and offices that looked particularly delicious. She reached down and as gently as she possible could, she uprooted a small office building. She smiled at the crumbling structure before laying it on her tongue. It was near instantaneous for her saliva to get to work on it. Seleia’s bodily fluids are extremely acidic. Anything that comes in contact with it breaks down and melts almost immediately. The building did exactly that. The structure began to sizzle like an egg on a frying pan as it turned to a grey goo on Seleia’s tongue. Anything inside joined it in melting. She closed her mouth and savored every popping flavor she could from the now liquified structure. “That was just as delicious as it looked!” She yelled with excitement, her voice shaking the city. Seleia looked behind herself to see as group of tiny humanoids running down a street from her. With a more careless demeanor than before, reached over and scooped up whatever she could of the crowd within her fingers. Chunks of streets were mixed with mangled bodies and some of those who burst from the pressure. Nonetheless, she tossed it all into her mouth. This time she chewed while her saliva got to work. They tasted sweet, just like Humans do. Even though they were the size of bugs compared to her, they were just so full of flavor. “This is totally terrific! However, it is taking a bit longer than Sophia’s. I best speed up the process. After all, this is about creativity!”

Seleia stood herself up and patted the debris and remains from her backside and skirt. She looked around the shaken and now bruised city. Tremors still shook the ground from Sophia’s rampage as Seleia continued to survey for her next victims. She looked towards a market like district of the city behind her. Crowds were fleeing and the streets were becoming more and more full as the humanoid beings used that as one of their main escape routes. “Perfect! Nothing but pure Aether waiting to be absorbed!” Seleia said as her eyes began to turn blood red and glowed even brighter. She raised her right hand in front of herself, pointing it in the direction of the market district. A light glow emanated from her gloved palm as she began to wave her hand slowly to the right. As her palm passed in front of the district, everything it blocked began to atomize in disappear. The crowds were hit by the omnipotent power, they glowed a super bright blue before fazing out of existence. Everything her hand passed before was totally erased. The only thing that remained of the market district was the dirt that it was built over, and an ominous blue glow radiating from the ground. “That was truly exquisite!” Seleia said has she inhaled. “I love doing that! Erasing anything from relating and liberating its energy! Nothing beats the old-fashioned way of just eating. However, that felt extremely good, and it did speed things up a tad.” Seleia looked around the rest of the city with her hands on her hips, thinking of what else she can do the get really creative with finishing it off.

Sophia started to head towards Seleia’s city. Each step she took caused another earth-shaking tremor in the unstable terrain. “Are you planning on finishing these pathetic worms off? Or just snacking on them” she said with a chuckle. “I’m thinking” Seleia said, “I think I know how I could end them. Nowhere near you though!” She began to walk back out of the city closer to where Sophia was standing. “Check this out.” Seleia said while patting Sophia’s arm with the back of her hand. Her eyes began to glow bright. So bright her pupils were no longer visible. She brought her hands together and made an odd shape with her fingers. Sparks began to form within the shape before becoming a bright blue colored ball of energy. The energy shot forth in a never-ending beam towards the city with an ear piecing scream. As it continued, the beam grew larger in diameter. The impact was fierce, smalling into the terrain where the city laid and showing no sign of slowing down. The city and surrounding area were totally gone in an instant, nothing but a memory. The beam continued through the planet, carving out a massive half circular chunk in the direction of it’s travel. After a solid fifteen seconds, the beam was cut off and Seleia placed er hands on her hips. From only a few feet in front of them, they could see straight through the terrain to the vastness of space. “Not bad, huh Sophia?” Seleia said with a smirk. Sophia looked in amazement before looking back at Seleia with a raised eyebrow. “You’ve been holding out on me. I’m impressed, at first glance you weren’t much to look at. But you’re pretty cool after all.” Sophia smugly exclaimed while crossing her musclebound arms over her massive chest. Seleia blushed a little more upon hearing Sophia say she was pretty cool. To her, this random encounter was turning out to be better than she could have expected.


A Short Walk by Bulloftheeast
Author's Notes:

Seleia and Sophia take a little walk across the planet. Learning about each other a little more while decimating the landscape.

Seleia continued to pat the debris off herself. Sophia watched with glee as the world behind them continued to belch out magma and crack apart. “That was fun, Sophia! But you definitely won that round!” Seleia said cheerfully. It wasn’t about winning with her anyways. She just wanted to have fun wiping out weaker worlds, and now, she had a fun partner to do that with. “Thanks” said Sophia, “honestly I just wanted to see if really you were this “Goddess of Destruction” you said you were. I’d say it checks out.” Sophia gave Seleia a playful shove causing Seleia to giggle. The reality of the shove was it caused another massive crack in the planet right between the two of them. “Let’s get out of here, find something else to wipe out. This part of the planet is far too pitiful now.” Sophia said, still looked at the crumbling terrain behind her. She glanced back at Seleia, who was now happy slurping up a handful of the molten magma that’s been leaking out of the planet. She was enjoying it too, the gooey super-hot liquid pouring from the side of her mouth as she continued to drink it. 

“You know. I need to return the favor from earlier.” Sophia said with a grin. Before Seleia could react to what she said, Sophia grabbed Seleia by the arm and flung her. She couldn’t tell for certain, but it sounded as if she was laughing as she went flying. Seleia landed in a field with the force of a moon colliding with the planet. The crater was deeper than she was long, and the debris shot up into the atmosphere. The shockwave from the impact spread out in all directions, sweeping across the landscape. Trees were uprooted and flung, streets ripped up, a small town nearby was completely flattened and reduced to nothing. Those same cracks from where the two unstoppable beings had begun, had started to form again. The rhythmic shaking of the ground returned as Sophia walked over to the massive crater. The unmistakable insane laughter of Seleia was very much audible from with the hole. Sophia peered over the edge of the crater to find Seleia rolling around inside laughing as if she’d been told the most hilarious joke. Sophia grinned before letting out a little chuckle herself. “You’re a tough one, I’ll give you that, Seleia.” Sophia said as she reached into the hold and picked Seleia up out of it with one hand. Sophia was now visibly much larger now. She had to have grown to four thousand feet at the least. Seleia landed on her feet and stared up at Sophia, whose massive breasts were blocking the view of her face. “I didn’t know we were allowed to grow during around little competition.” Seleia said while poking Sophia’s abs. Just then her entire body began to glow intensely bright. The ground at her feet was seared from the radiant heat. In a flash of light, she was now as tall as Sophia. “Hiya there!” She cutely said with a little wave. 

The two continued to walk across the landscape of the planet. Each of their massive steps laying total waste to whatever was beneath them. Towns and small cities were mushed into large footprint shaped craters, the ground shook relentlessly, causing earthquake like tremors all over the place. Sophia and Seleia talked about each other for most of the walk. Getting to further know who they’re dealing with. Sophia told Seleia she was a succubus who became infinitely powerful after being summoned. Seleia told her that she was initially created to be weapon, but the Empire that created her, filled her will a cocktail of intergalactic chemicals that granted her omnipotent power. The two were really starting to become the best of friends quickly. They weren’t much different from one another besides where they had come from. Every now and then, Seleia would bend down and scoop up a swath of the landscape and throw it in her mouth. Sophia was astonished by her appetite, and her ability to just eat anything and love it. Sophia motioned to Seleia to have her watch as she crushed an entire city beneath the heart-shaped tip of her tail. Their laughter could be heard across the forsaken planet. That’s when Sophia had a devilish idea on how to end it all. “Let’s have a little brawl!” She yelled out. Some mountains nearby crumbling to dust from the sound of her voice.


How To End A Planet by Bulloftheeast
Author's Notes:

The end was in sight for this world. Sophia and Seleia came together to make the extermination of this planet fun. 

Seleia’s eyes lit up with excitement. She was a warrior at her core, fighting and combat were in her blood. She never really got to do anything with it though since she was so powerful. The last mortal being that challenged her to a one vs one was turned to red mist simply from a flick of Seleia’s fingers. Her only sparring partner was her wife Lucy, who also really didn’t fight much with her, or her friend Blaze. “You want to fight me? Uh, well sure!” Seleia said a bit confused. She could tell there wasn’t any malice in Sophia’s tone. She didn’t sound like she wanted to fight her to attempt to cause harm, she just wanted to have more fun between two omnipotent beings. Plus, it was only fair that Seleia let Sophia pick what they did next. She did win the first competition. “I am so down for this!” Seleia said as she got into her ready stance. Her left foot sliding across the terrain, wiping everything in the mud as she shifted. He held her arms out with her hands curled into fists. From the look of it, Seleia looked like a professional fighter. She had trained her whole existence for it, so she knew a thing or two when it came to hand-to-hand combat. “Oh, this is really going to be fun!” Sophia exclaimed as she flexed her massive arms. The instance alone again causing widespread devastation far below. Sophia kicked things off, going straight for some heavy punches towards Seleia’s face. Seleia shuffled and dodged nimbly as the ground began to look more and more like a battlefield. Sophia may have had some seriously big muscles and the power behind them, but Seleia was light on her feet. She knew how to maneuver in a fight. Tiring Sophia out wasn’t exactly going to be a move here though. “This is great!” Seleia said between dodges, “I wish I could do this more often!” That’s when Sophia finally got a hit in. She swung low this time, her massive fist connecting with Seleia’s abdomen. At that moment, seemed as though time had completely stood still. Seleia didn’t move, nor feel any pain from the blow. Instead, the power within Sophia, brought forth the Psyonite energy mixed within Seleia’s body. The result, a massive blue glowing wave a pure energy emitting from the strike. It spread at the speed of sound outward across the entire planet. For a brief moment, the two stood there wide eyed at what had just happened. Then the planet erupted. The wave split straight through the planet in a fine line, slicing it directly on the center from where they were standing. The whole planet shifted as it began to break into do almost perfectly equal parts. Magma shot forth, covering the ground, and splashing up on to Seleia’s body. She laughed maniacally as the swished the magma around her body and watched as their little game had completely ended this world.  Sophia was in equally as good a mood as Seleia. This was her goal. She had a feeling their combined power would cause something like this at some point. Either one of them could do this on their own, but this was much more fun.

Without paying attention, all Sophia heard was “hey! It’s my turn!” before seeing Seleia’s booted legs flying towards her. Almost the exact same phenomenon happened when she connected with Sophia’s chest. The part of the planet she was standing one was not on the verge of totally collapsing in on itself. Sophia started to float off her dying side of the planet and hover above it. Watching with demonic eyes as that side of the world has begun to decay, split apart, and became covered in fire. “That was great! Look how pathetic they are! So weak!” Sophia yelled out. If anyone were left alive, she was all they’d hear. It was all but over now. Only one half of this planet was still somewhat intact. Sophia hovered over and landed next to Seleia. Her feet landing in a lake of magma, not that she cared to notice. “This has been super awesome! However, we’re about to totally annihilate this planet. Before we do that, do you mind if we do something?” Seleia said somewhat nervously as she started to rummage in her skintight leotard. She rooted around in her cleavage briefly before pulling out what looked to be a super massive cell phone. “My wife got this thing for me. I guess it’s called a “cell phone”? I don’t really understand Human technology, but you can take pictures with it!” Sophia was starting to understand where she was going with this. “I noticed this little city over there that is still almost fully intact, minus that section there” she pointed to a smoldering ruin of the city the center. “Would you mind getting a picture with me? Just so I could remember this fun we’ve had and our meeting. We could use that city as a backdrop!” Seleia said with a smile, hoping Sophia would agree. With a chuckle and a smirk, she agreed to the picture. Seleia started to build a stand, out of rubble and destroyed terrain. She rested the phone against part of the rocky stand and put a timer on for 15 seconds. Together, she and Sophia got in close together and made a peace sing with their fingers, happy to be their together. The one snapped the picture, sealing their events together forever. “Awesome! This is amazing! You’re amazing, Sophia! Thank you!” Seleia said with total joy in her eyes as she harshly slid the phone back into her leotard. 

It was all coming to an end now. Nothing could top this one. Seleia was going to remember this day for the rest of eternity. “Alright, are you ready to finish this? These bugs overstayed their existence.” Sophia said. Seleia just nodded before floating off the planet with Sophia. “So…Can I um…Have this side? I’m still pretty hungry and all that energy just smell delicious!” Seleia pleaded for moment. “Ha, yeah, go right ahead. I’d preferred watching it crumble into oblivion, but if it’s anything like what you did in your city. Then by all means.” Sophia gestured with her hands to let Seleia take the lead. 

Seleia moved her open palm in front of the half of planet before them. Her gloved palm began to glow again. This time, so did her eyes. The entire planet, from side to side began to emanate a bright blue glow as the process had begun. At the same time, a blue haze lifted off the surface and began to float towards Seleia in a constant stream. Everything was turning bright blue. On the surface of the planet, anything that was left standing was now beginning to break apart and turn to blue goo. The entire half of the world was following with it as Seleia drained it of its Aetherial energy. After a minute, the blue began to dissipate, signaling that Seleia had totally drained it of any energy left within the planet. The core was now cool, the lava ceased flowing, the small amount of green on the surface was gone. The entire planet was dead, just a space rock now. “You wanted to see it crumble? It’s all yours now.” Seleia said in a low tone as her body glowed brighter now. The energy of a damned planet charging inside of her. Sophia looked back at the rock with hungry eyes as she cocked her fist back. With the speed of a missile, she flew towards the rock. Her fist smacked the planet with immeasurable force. The dead rock splintered apart before being reduced to dust. It scattered around, floating aimlessly through the void of space. In the distance stood Sophia, laughing at the complete ruin she and Seleia had caused. Where once a great planet stood, now, nothing remained save for a few dead chunks of earth. 

The two met up in the middle, floating where the planet use to be. They were both several hundred miles tall now. Seleia was ready to depart back for her home, popping another chunk of the planet into her mouth quickly. “This turned out to be a pretty great day. I’m glad you came along, Seleia. I took great pleasure in ruining this world with you.” Sophia said with a smile. Seleia gulped down the now goo that was the space rock before returning the gratitude. “You are beyond awesome, Sophia! I’m so glad I ran into you too! Perhaps one day you can come meet my family and join us all for some fun. Of course, we’d have to find a different planet to destroy!” Seleia laughed, extending the open invitation to her new friend, for whenever she wanted to have fun again. “I appreciate that, Seleia. You turned out to be a good friend. I’m glad to have met you. Have fun on your journey.” Sophia patted Seleia on the shoulder before blasting off into the void of space, onto the next world that would be its end to her. Seleia started her drift back to Earth. A new smile on her face as she kept the memory of these events at the front of her mind. She couldn’t wait to tell her wife about the day she had


End Notes:

The end. I had a real blast making this story, and I hope you all did too reading it! Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13971