Madelyn's Growing High School Life by Ff15fast
Summary:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Madelyn from high school's nerd trio is obsessed with basketball team's star athlete Josh. It is understandable as Josh is a complete stud with an athletic 6'6 body. Josh and his girlfriend Athena love to abuse Madelyn's one way love for Josh. Despite knowing she has 0 chance with Josh, Madelyn still tries too hard to be Josh's girlfriend. However, this changed when Madelyn's one way love caused harm to Madelyn and Madelyn's best friend. Madelyn couldn't ignore her best friend Alex's warnings anymore, as she started her new growing high school life.

Tags: Fmg/Mini-Gts/femdom/humiliation/slow growth/slow shrink/size steal



Categories: Teenager (13-19), Growing Woman, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Muscle, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 10473 Read: 8199 Published: January 16 2024 Updated: January 18 2024
Story Notes:

If you like my stories on here, you should check my DA page. My Deviantart page has AI illustrated stories, short stories based on AI images, fmg sequences and even Madelyn's height charts. If you are interested, here is the link for height charts, showing Madelyn's growth through this story: https://www.deviantart.com/ff15fast/gallery/90416432/series 

1. Chapter 0 by Ff15fast

2. Chapter 1 by Ff15fast

3. Chapter 2 by Ff15fast

4. Chapter 3 by Ff15fast

5. Chapter 4 by Ff15fast

6. Chapter 5 by Ff15fast

7. Chapter 6 by Ff15fast

Chapter 0 by Ff15fast
Author's Notes:
Link for the height chart that compares Chapter 0 Madelyn, Chapter 5 Madelyn and Chapter 6 Madelyn: https://www.deviantart.com/ff15fast/art/Madelyn-Height-Chart-1012832879

Madelyn's Growing High School Life Prologue


Contains:Fmg/Mini-Gts/femdom/humiliation/slow growth/slow shrink (Not much action in this chapter)


• The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.


Madelyn is your average high school nerd. She just handed her homework (which she spent all night to finish) along with her weekly allowance to the basketball team's star player Josh for him to give it to his girlfriend. He is a complete stud with an imposing muscular 6'6 figure which is even more imposing compared to Madelyn's petite 5'2 figure. Madelyn knows she has no chance with Josh but she still does her best to please Josh. She has brown hair tied in a ponytail, light green eyes accompanied by her nerdy huge glasses in her slightly chubby face. Despite having somewhat pretty face, she can't even compete with Josh's girlfriend Athena. She is the captain of volleyball team and she is literally perfect. She has an athletic 5'10 body that wouldn't look out of place in the victory's secret runway walk podium. Couple of male students gets hard whenever she walks in the corridors of high school. Madelyn can only dream of Athena's physique, that ample bosom accompanied by perfectly sculpted abs that perfectly rounded ass... When it comes to the beauty department (even though Madelyn likes to think her face is pretty) Madelyn can't even dare to compare her face with Athena's as she has flawless skin, perfect dark blue eyes, shining golden hair that is falling to her waist and a small nose that makes her sharp featured face perfectly feminine. Despite knowing she is inferior to Athena in every physical aspect such as beauty, strength, agility and flexibility she still dreams of impress by Josh giving him things he asked from her. She knows even a complete stud like Josh is lucky to have a girlfriend like Athena, but she still tries to take her place as Josh's girlfriend. Madelyn is a hopeless romantic and both Josh and Athena know it, but still allow her to be near Josh as they can use her for money and their assignments given by their teachers.

 After Madelyn handed her homework and her allowance to Josh, she rushed to class to finish her own homework for the class after the lunch break. She finished the homework just before the bell rang, even if it meant skipping the lunch. Well she already gave her weekly allowance to Josh anyway so it was not like she could afford it. Her own homework was complete, but it still looked sloppy because of the narrow time. Class started and their biology teacher Mr. Gaff collected student's assignment to be able to grade it. After teaching about human muscles for the majority of the class time, Mr. Gaff gave students free time while he graded the homework. In the free time Madelyn's only two friends Arthur and Ada who were as nerdy as here asked questions about why didn't she show to lunch and why did she have bags under her eyes, but Madelyn dodged the questions. After Mr. Gaff graded the homework he began to handing out them. While handing them out, he suspiciously winked to Athena. When he finished handing them out,the bell rang so he got out of the class. After everybody reviewed their own homework, Ada asked :
"I got an B what did you guys get?"


Arthur: "I got B+. Could be better but whatever. How about you, Madelyn?"


Madelyn: "I got an D-. Sadly, I didn't have proper time to do it."


Arthur: "Don't tell me you gave your homework to Josh again! He is just using you and nothing more. Open your eyes Madelyn!"


 Athena heard the sudden burst of Arthur and chuckled while coming closer to trio followed by Josh.

Athena started her bullying session with "Hey nerd, what are you shouting for? Oh, did your girlfriend get another low grade haha." making Arthur blush. Athena bent over Madelyn's desk to tease them with her ample bosom and asked, "How does it feel to be such a loser? Being so inferior to your crush's dream girlfriend?" she took Madelyn's glasses making her practically blind, then she said "I'm more beautiful than you" then she flexed her toned abs "I'm stronger than you" she continued while pressing her elbows into her breasts making every boy in the class drool with lust "I'm sexier than you" she straightened her back and reached her full 5'10 height which was extra imposing to the nerd trio as the tallest one out of the three Arthur stood at just 5'5. Then she added "I'm taller than you." after a little pause she pulled her homework which was graded at A+, shocking Madelyn. Athena mockingly smiled, "It also seems like I'm way smarter than you too." She said while pointing out Madelyn's D- "Yet you still dream of stealing my boyfriend. How can you be so senseless and pathetic?". Madelyn couldn't handle getting humiliated in front of Josh, so she got up from her seat with a fury, ready to shout but being practically blind and 8 inches shorter than Athena she couldn't find the courage to shout. After seeing this Athena laughed even more joined by Josh which made Madelyn even more despair.

 Ada couldn't handle this scene any more and fled. Arthur wanted to retrieve Madelyn's glasses that was in Athena's hand, but Josh got the better of him and caught his arm. Arthur's failed attempt made Athena angry as she said "Make him kneel before me Josh" Josh smiled bitterly and levelled up his pressure on Arthur's arm.

 "AHHH" screamed as Arthur couldn't handle the pressure from 6'6 muscular Josh with his skinny 5'5 frame.

 Athena chuckled seeing this and said "Seems like somebody had to teach your place cuck." which made Arthur blush more than before while still being in pain, Athena added "Oh, also watch what happens when you try dumb shit.". She threw Madelyn's glasses on the ground before breaking it into pieces with her foot. Madelyn was at her limit and lost her mind after seeing her glasses shatter. She remembered how Mr. Gaff suspiciously winked to Athena while handing out her homework, while her mind was filled with fury Madelyn shouted her suspicion.

"All you can do is using your body to get something. I know you gave my homework to Mr. Gaff. But do you want to hear the funny part? I have never gotten A from Mr. Gaff let alone A+. Bet you did what you know best and used your body to seduce Mr. Gaff, you whore!" After hearing the nerd call her whore, Athena felt immeasurable anger and slapped Madelyn with all of her power. Madelyn stood no chance against the volleyball team's 5'10 captain with her petite 5'2 frame. Last thing she saw before blacking out was Athena's beautiful red face fueled with anger.

Chapter 1 by Ff15fast

Madelyn's Growing High School Life-Chapter 1
Tags:Fmg/Mini-Gts/femdom/humiliation/slow growth/slow shrink (Not much action in this chapter)

After waking up, Madelyn looked around her and noticed she was in the nurse's room. Arthur was lying in the bed next to hers, as Ada was standing next to his bed. 

"Hey are you okay Madelyn? You still have the handprint of Athena at your face. Sorry I kinda abandoned you guys there, but I was just too scared."

Madelyn answered with "I can understand you, but I would be lying to you if I say I'm not disappointed." Ada started to sob a little after hearing that. Arthur seemed to wake up to Ada's sobbing.

"Hey guys what is happeni- owowow, my arm hurts like hell." Madelyn's soul hurt after hearing Arthur's cry, after focusing a little she saw an arm covered with bandages which she couldn't see because of her missing glasses.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry, Arthur. Your arm is seriously hurt because of me." Tears dropped from Madelyn's eyes. Arthur didn't know what to say to Madelyn after that, to change the subject he turned to Ada.

"By the way, what happened to Athena and Josh?" Ada was turned her head down before answering.

"They got away with! No teacher wants anything to them because of their popularity and success in sports." Madelyn frowned up on hearing that.

"I knew Athena was an asshole, but I never knew Josh was like that too. I guess you were right, Arthur. I should have listened to your words and opened my eyes sooner. Josh was using me for homework and money. I can't believe they bullied us, broke my glasses along with your arm and got away with it just because they are popular and athletic!" Madelyn seemed to have a serious rage along with huge disappointment. She was upset with Josh who treated her like shit despite her giving everything he asked from her and she was furious with herself because she couldn't see what an asshole Josh was. Even if she couldn't see it, she shouldn't have ignored the words of Arthur.

 Madelyn gave a pitiful look to Arthur and said, "I'm sorry for not listening to you, Arthur. You were right all along. I put Josh before me, you and everything. From now on, I will focus on myself before everything. If she is more beautiful than me then I will be more beautiful, if she is stronger than me then I will work out, if she is sexier than me then I will get curvier, if she is taller than me then I will grow, if she is smarter than me then I will study more, if she is more athletic than me then I will get better at sports!" She didn't know how, butshe knew she would do it no matter how. Both Arthur and Ada were shocked at this statement and they had mixed feelings about it. Arthur was excited about Madelyn finally opening her eyes and having all of her time to improve herself instead of helping Josh, while Ada didn't even know what to feel.

Arthur happily said, "I'm so happy that you are seeing the truth now and I'm extra happy you decided to improve yourself. I wish I could join you in your journey, but it seems like I can't do it right now because of my broken arm. But I will make sure I will do everything to help you improve yourself. I can do the researches about dieting, lifting and sports for you, just know that I love you!" This time it was Madelyn and Ada's turn to be shocked by a sudden outburst. Ada felt huge jealousy since she had a small crush on Arthur, while Madelyn was feeling happy for being loved , but she didn't have any romantic feelings for Arthur.

Madelyn gave off a warming smile to Arthur, "I have never felt so loved. Thank you, Arthur." She leaned to Arhur before she lightly kissed Arthur on the cheek. Arthur blushed so hard that his face looked like a huge tomato. He couldn't understand if that kiss had any romantic feelings in it, but he was more than happy to get a somewhat positive response to his declaration of love.

Chapter 2 by Ff15fast

Madelyn's Growing High School Life-Chapter 2

Tags:Fmg/Mini-Gts/femdom/humiliation/slow growth/slow shrink


 Madelyn went to home after school ended. She arrived to her home with a newfound determination to get better. Firstly, she asked her parents to buy contact lens for her to use since Athena broke her glass. After that, she went to her room to get measured and record her journey. She checked her height and shocked to find that she was 5'2.5 (159 cm) instead of her usual 5'2 (157 cm). When did she grow half an inch? Well it was not that rare to grow half an inch so she didn't think much of it. Also, it was a welcome surprise. After that she weighed herself which showed 120 lbs (54.4 kg) on the scale. It was a normal weight for her height and nothing extraordinary. Then she checked her bust-waist-hip size and found out her sizes were 30in(76cm)-25in(63.5cm)-33in(83cm). According to internet, her body type was banana body type or something like that. After finishing her measurement process, she decided to do an IQ test, just because why not? Her score came out as 108 which was above average but nothing crazy. Feeling satisfied, she tried to do some push-ups, sit-ups and squats because these were the only cardio exercises she knew. This only made her appreciate Arthur more as she went to bed thinking about what Arthur researched.

 Next morning she waked up earlier than normal and did some stretching before deciding to walk to school instead of taking the bus as she felt more energetic than normal. When she arrived to school first thing she did was finding Arthur.

"Hey Arthur! Did you make the research for everything?" Arthur was blushing a little because of Madelyn enthusiastically talking to him.

"I tried to research on everything and spend my whole night researching but because I wanted the best for you, I could only complete my research about exercising and lifting. I want my every research to be perfect for you, so I went into depths of exercising and lifting instead of learning every subject's general knowledge." Hearing that, Madelyn pouted a little at first which made Arthur very nervous. He promised himself he would try even harder, even if he doesn't know how. It was all worth it for his crush and best friend Madelyn. While Arthur was holding an oath ceremony in his head, Madelyn stood on her tiptoes and kissed Arthur on the cheeks. Arthur lost all of his thinking process just as Ada reached them.

"Good morning guys. What were you two doing and why is Arthur looking like a dummy?" Madelyn chuckled at that  question.

"We were talking about Arthur's research and he told me he stood all night for him and I gave him a reward kiss. Isn't he the best?" A smile appeared on Arthur's stupefied face as he heard the last sentence.

Ada smiled bitterly, "Yeah! Indeed, he is the best." Ada was felt like a third wheel between her best friend and her crush which was very hard for her. Still smiling bitterly, she looked at Madelyn when she noticed Madelyn wasn't wearing any glasses and Ada was shocked to find that her eyes were on the same level as Madelyn's. Ada was 5'3 while Madelyn supposed to be 5'2. When did she grow an inch? "So Madelyn I just noticed that you don't wear your glasses and" Ada paused a little "Your eyes are on the same level as mines! Aren't you supposed to be an inch shorter than me?" Arthur was also surprised when he noticed the Madelyn's new height.

Madelyn gave a bright smile and answered "Well I asked my parents to buy contact lenses for me. As for the height... What can I say? I measured myself last night and my height was 5'2.5. I guess grew another half inch overnight." After Arthur heard that, he started to think about possibilities of Madelyn's growth. Did her body start to grow because her mind wanted to compete with high school goddess Athena? Can she really be a match against Athena? Or maybe even beyond Athena? If he wanted, could he compete against star of basketball's team Josh? Arthur got a little hard on after his thoughts about Madelyn. He saw Madelyn chuckling while looking at the tent in his pants. He got so embarrassed that he wanted to escape this situation as soon as possible, just as the bell for the first class rang. He relieved a little and wished a good lesson to both Madelyn and Ada before leaving, which was followed by Ada doing the same.

Madelyn seducingly smiled before saying, "Yeah, good lessons guys. I hope all of us can keep our focus in class! Oh, also Arthur don't forget hit me up in lunch break to talk about your research" Arthur blushed as he heard Madelyn while leaving for his class.


 When the lunch break came, Arthur went to trio's usual table after picking his food. When he arrived at the table, he saw Madelyn just sitting there while Ada was eating her own food.

Arthur reached the table and asked, "Madelyn, why are you not eating anything?" Madelyn looked a little nervous after that question.

"I am not that hu-" Madelyn stopped talking after her stomach rumbled, which caused Arthur to raise an eyebrow.

"Okay, now tell the truth." Madelyn blushed a little after her lie was exposed.

"Well I gave whole of my weekly allowance when he asked." she nervously said.

"WHAT! You gave him your whole allowance?" Arthur looked furious "Sigh, at least you opened your eyes after what happened." He seemed to think for a little "Well you can eat the meat from my plate for the week. Eating all of this would have taken me a lot more than just a break anyway." Madelyn teared up a little after hearing that. After seeing her tears, Arthur tried to joke on his own way to lighten up the mood: "Also a growing girl like yourself needs a lot of protein. Especially with the program that I will give you."

Madelyn felt cared for, "Thank you for caring this much about me Arthur. You are the best!" Suddenly, Madelyn leaned and kissed Arthur on the lips. She kissed him aggressively with her tongue in his mouth, not giving Arthur any chance to do something. They lost themselves in the kiss as they seemingly forgot a jealous Ada who was watching them from the start.

Chapter 3 by Ff15fast

Madelyn's Growing High School Life
Chapter 3

Tags:Fmg/Mini-Gts/femdom/humiliation/slow growth/slow shrink

 Rest of the school day went without action. When Madelyn arrived home, she looked at the program that Arthur gave her. He said this program was made for her first week. Its main purpose was preparing Madelyn's body for lifting and sports. It consisted of hard cardio and body weight exercises before sleeping and a good stretch followed by running after waking up. It also involved exercises Madelyn never seen before, the program had exercises for each muscle group. She felt the effort Arthur put in this program and got ready to do her before bed exercises after doing some homework.

 The next day Madelyn woke up in some sweat and feeling sore, but she was oddly satisfied. She felt satisfied because Arthur said it was a good sign to be sore after exercises, as that meant she pushed herself hard. She got up made herself a breakfast and while her breakfast was heating up she did her stretching. After her stretching finished she ate her breakfast, then she got in for a quick shower. While taking shower, she noticed slight muscle on her arms after water got her skin wet. She didn't think much of it and thought it was there before this all began, but she just didn't look at them carefully. After she dried herself, she jogged to the school. Nothing noticeable happened since Madelyn didn't see Arthur in the corridors so she just studied until the lunch break.

 When the lunch break came, Madelyn went to their usual table and sat down. After she waited a few minutes, Arthur came to the table with his plate and a lunch box. He seemed to have a problem carrying them because of his bandaged arm. Madelyn got up to help him carry.

 "What is the lunch box for Arthur?" Arthur blushed a little and turned his head to escape from making an eye contact with Madelyn.

"I researched dieting for you last night. As you can understand, the lunch box has food in it which I made according to dieting program I made last night. A-a-nd in the exchange for making your lunches, I-I want to-to" Arthur looked very nervous at the moment. Madelyn saw he was very nervous and she understood Arthur was trying to ask something. Madelyn put a hand under his chin to turn his head to be able to make eye contact. Arthur was getting lost in Madelyn's light green eyes before Madelyn spoke.

"I accept. I know how much effort you are putting for me, despite you just broke your arm to protect me." Madelyn controlled Arthur's head with her hand that was under his chin and gave a kiss. While all of this was happening, a jealous Ada was walking to the table. After seeing that scene, she stood still watching them from afar. She realized she was becoming more of a third wheel with each passing day. Something broke in her after realizing that. She didn't go to their usual table that day and ate in silence at some random table. When Madelyn broke the kiss, she heart-warmingly smiled.

"I think you can say what you want from me now." Arthur became stupid from too much happiness for a moment. Madelyn waited for him to speak while making sure they didn't break eye contact.

 After some time Arthur said, "Yesterday, when you said that you measured yourself and grew half an inch overnight, and that made me curious. So, in exchange for making your lunches every day, I want to me-measure you every Sunday from now on. It will also help me organize your diet since I will know your body measurement haha." he was very nervous saying that and put a hand to back of his hand. When he looked at Madelyn's face he saw a playful smile.

"So that was what you were nervous about. Sure, you can satisfy your curiosity by measuring me every Sunday. Now that I think about it, it will also help you with my dieting program for sure." Madelyn paused a little before chuckling and continuing "Also I wouldn't mind an admirer to accompany me in my growing journey." After hearing that last sentence Arthur's brain went overheat with embarrassment and huge excitement. After coming to his senses, he saw Madelyn eating the food that was inside the lunch box. Madelyn said "If you waste more time I don't think you will be able to finish your food in time. Ah, also don't forget to text me the time when you are coming to "measure" me." She gave Arthur a wink after saying that. Arthur silently nodded and began to eat his food, hoping his hard on didn't get noticed.

 The rest of the weekdays went fast for Madelyn as she would follow the dieting and exercising programs made by Arthur. Other than that, she ate lunches made by Arthur and studied or read a book about physiology whenever she had free time. The only weird thing in her life was Ada. Not even Athena or Josh, as they didn't interact with her after that day. Madelyn didn't see Ada at lunch breaks and whenever she saw her at corridors Ada seemed to avoid her. It was weird. When Saturday came, Madelyn did her exercises. When she finished her stretching on Saturday morning she felt different. It was like everything seemed smaller, but not that much smaller. She seemed to think about measuring herself, but she also didn't want to ruin the surprise for Sunday. After some thinking she decided to do another IQ test as she didn't say anything about it to Arthur and Ada. During the test her phone buzzed, but she didn't pay any attention to it. After finishing the test, she was slightly surprised to find that her score was 113. Was it supposed to go up this much in just 4 or so days? But on the other hand, her previous score was 108 which wasn't too far from her current 113. She googled it up and found that your score depended on how much you focused and other physiological elements. So she paid it no mind and thought it as a one time thing. Then she remembered her phone buzzing during the test and decided to look at what it was. It was a text from.

 Arthur :"Hey Madelyn! So I searched about sports for you whenever I had free time and I found a nice gym that has weights for everyone and the gym also has a renowned MMA master that teaches to gym members for some extra monthly payment. I will be making your lunches everyday, so I think you can pay it with your allowance (immensely better way to use it instead of giving it to Josh) also don't think money as an issue for the MMA lessons. I can cover up what is lacking for you. I hope to go to gym with you to see you lifting and exercising so that I can prepare the most suitable program for you and you can meet with the MMA teacher there. Afterwards we can measure you. Remember that I will always try my best for you. As a best friend, as a lover or even as an admirer *_*"

 Reading all of it made Madelyn really happy to have such a supporting friend or as he said best friend, lover and even admirer next to her side. Something about Arthur saying he could be an admirer for her growing journey excited her to no end. Madelyn didn't understand what came to her, but she was wet just thinking about it. She really needed to think about her relationship with Arthur. Were they best friends? Yeah,absolutely but lover? She couldn't say anything about that, as she didn't know if she had romantic feelings for him. What about an admirer? She felt something primal come out of her insides. It was a feeling she couldn't understand. She couldn't think about it anymore after that feeling and went to the bathroom for some alone time. She orgasmed like never before, thinking of Arthur admiring her growing and getting better everyday.

 Sunday morning came and she felt so good that it was almost on orgasmic level. She was also energized like never before. She didn't know if feeling this good had anything to do with her relief in her alone time. Maybe it has something to do with it, or maybeit doesn't. Who knows? The only thing Madelyn knows is that she needs this more. She wants this feeling of ecstasy to last forever. She was wet at this point and wanted some relief time, but she didn't want to waste time as she had tight schedule today. Also, she didn't want to face the truth that she was getting this horny thinking of being "superior". Well, at least not right now. After her little talk with herself was over, she did his morning exercises and started to cook afterwards. Maybe it was time for her to ask her mother to see if she could make her meals. She was losing so much time that could be used for her growth, whether it bephysically or mentally. She pushed her thoughts to side and went for her morning run instead of waiting in front of the oven. While she was running, she noticed she was a lot faster than she used to be. Arthur's program made wonders for her. She couldn't wait for Arthur to make a program after observing (admiring as she liked to think) her in the gym and measuring her afterwards. If his guessing based program made her improve this much in a week, what could his perfect program do? She got excited at the thought, even tho she was still questioning how morally correct it was. She finished her quick morning run and lost herself in her food that would be enough for both Ada and Arthur. What could she say, but she was a growing girl. She was really looking forward to her day with Arthur.

End Notes:
My DA: https://www.deviantart.com/ff15fast
Chapter 4 by Ff15fast

Madelyn's Growing High School Life-Chapter 4


Tags:Fmg/Mini-Gts/femdom/humiliation/slow growth/slow shrink

 The time for the "date" came. Madelyn and Arthur met up in front of the gym. When Arthur saw Madelyn, his mouth dropped open. She was eyes level with him! Madelyn was also slightly surprised. She expected to be taller, but she didn't know she grow 2 inches. Madelyn felt hot after being eye level with Arthur and she was so ready to pump some iron and grow and grow and grow. All the thoughts about questioning how "morally" right it is to being narcissist and getting turned on of being superior were pushed to a side. She just wanted more, she wanted to be the best! She couldn't be satisfied until reaching the top of the mountain. With newfound enthusiasm, she rushed into the gym. After arriving at the desk, she straight up wanted the full-package membership. She wanted to be best so she should get the best treatment. The price was a little bit salty, but she took whole of her next month's allowance from her parents as she expected something like this to happen. After noticing she still needed a little bit more, she turned to Arthur with expectation. Arthur smiled bitterly while giving what was needed to Madelyn. He knew he couldn't say no to such a beautiful face. Also, was her face always this beautiful? Sure it was cute and it was somewhat pretty but this beautiful? He shrugged his shoulders and thought Madelyn's face feeling more beautiful than normal was a side effect of his love for her. After Madelyn got her membership. She also informed the stuff about Arthur just being there for her instead of lifting, the desk stuff easily believed her as Arthur's one arm was still bandaged. She looked at Arthur, expecting to tell her what was her program today. Arthur took a quick look at the weights and told Madelyn to warm up for a few minutes while he was observing the gym. After her stretching was over, he told her to start with light weights as to warm up and correct her forms. Arthur was quickly shocked by Madelyn's strength. She could easily warm up with 15 pound dumbbells. Madelyn was also surprised how easy it was for her. After warming up, she moved to 25 pound dumbbells to do bicep curls. While she was curling, Arthur could swear he saw her biceps getting bigger. After her set of 10×5 was over, her biceps was so pumped that it looked like it has a chance against that slut who was volleyball's team captain. She hated Athena so much that the thought of being as big as Athena after just one workout excited her so much. She followed the lead of Arthur as he guided her through machines and free weights. He corrected her form sometimes while getting surprised by Madelyn strength. She was way better than expected. After her full-body workout involving every machine was over, she was feeling sore all over but she was so fucking satisfied. Just looking at her pumped muscles was enough to get her wet. She also noticed Arthur was hard for half of their 2-hour gym session. She would tease him with seducing smiles and some stares at his crotch from time to time as she made Arthur blush every time.

 After they went through all the machines and Arthur telling her the correct ways of using them, they went towards the MMA dojo part of the gym. When they saw the dojo master, they both had the same impression of the dojo master, "imposing". He was a middle aged, fit, 6'1 handsome guy with black hair and dark brown eyes. He also had some scars here and there. He was not crazy muscular or tall like Josh, he wasn't imposing with his body. No, he was just imposing. The way he stood, the way his eyes moved, the way his face sharp looked... Madelyn felt like she had a lot to learn from him, but she had to wait first as there was a small queue in front of the dojo master. While they waited for their turn to speak, the renowned master Arthur told her to stretch to help with soreness. While stretching, Madelyn felt like stretching. Like literally. When her stretching was over, she saw she was a little bit taller than Arthur. She smiled mischievously and decided to keep the surprise for home.

 When their turn came to talk dojo master Madelyn introduced herself, "Hi, my name is Madelyn. I am not a sporty person. Well, I suppose I can say I wasn't one until recent times. But I can say I definitely grow fast." She was smiling to Arthur while saying that, "So please don't hold back while teaching me." Dojo master slyly smiled.

 "Oh, really? I like the confidence, but we will see if you can grow fast." Madelyn felt a chill crawl up her spine while the master was speaking, "Since you asked me to be rough with you. There will be a class for the regulars in 10 minutes. I want you to attend the class. If you can't keep up with them, you will start from the lowest level. Here is my first advice in your fighting journey :"Don't ever disappoint your master." Good advice, isn't it?"

Madelyn felt like she was freezing from inside but she still said, "Y-yes master!" Master chuckled a little bit.

"Alright good start, go warm up with them and don't tell them you are a newbie. Tell them you would be promoted to this class from novice class if you can keep up. Now go"

"Yes master!" Madelyn went to Arthur before warming up and said, "Record when master is showing something or something important is about to happen in class. Also, don't get caught. Good luck!" She kissed him on the cheeks to encourage him and went to warm up. He was getting used to her kisses at this point, so he was surprised for only a moment and started to observe the class. All the regulars (I will call them regulars instead of students) looked like they knew what they were doing, well apart from Madelyn as she was observing others so she looked a little bit clumsy. Just before the class started, she started to adapt. Class started and master came to the middle of the dojo.

 The master introduced Madelyn briefly, "So this is Madelyn and I will try her out to see if she can keep up with you. If she can, she will be promoted to this class so watch out for her." After introducing Madelyn he showed how to crawl, punch, kick and wrestle once before letting Regulars do it. Madelyn looked better and better as time went on, but she was still the worst. The lesson was close to endingwhen master showed some grappling and asked regulars to try it in a spar on each other. Madelyn matched with a middle aged 5'3 petite lady.

 After the petite lady saw she was matched with the newbie, she said "Don't worry big girl, I will go easy on you." Hearing somebody call herself big girl made Madelyn happy, as she was petite and 5'2 before. Although that made her happy, it was nothing compared to the irritation she felt because of "going easy". Who was her to talk like that to her? She would try her hardest to see if "little" lady could hold on easily. After master gave a sign to start the spars, Madelyn moved as fast as she could and used her speed to catch her. To Madelyn's surprise, she actually caught little lady and she was in her grasp. Something took over her after she made a regular submit so easily as a newbie. When she was walking in the realm of orgasm because of her dominance and superiority, she used more strength than she should on the petite lady and heard a "thud" along with screams and cries filled with pain. She immediately released the petite lady and got up. Master rushed over to her and screamed at her "What the hell did you do?" She fastened her thought process and came with the most ideal excuse as she couldn't say she did that because she was close to orgasming and didn't notice the strength she used.

"The little lady came over and said she would go easy on me, so I didn't think I would be able to do something like this as a lower ranked student. I'm sorry." Madelyn wasn't even close to being sorry, oh hell no. It was actually quite the opposite as she taught the cocky little lady a lesson and she was close to wetting herself as a result. Looking over to the fuming little lady and her cries didn't help her horniness. Madelyn just realized, how truly sadistic and narcissistic she was. She felt morally wrong, but it wasn't the time to think about morals.

Master sighed after hearing Madelyn's excuse, "Alright I can see your point. But it doesn't mean that your excuse legitimate what you did. Just go away now, and we will talk about your action and performance in your second visit." She was happy to be expelled as she was close to wetting herself so she rushed to Arthur and grabbed his healthy arm to drag him towards women's restroom.

"Quick open the records of the spars" Arthur didn't know what was going on, but he did what he was told "Good, now I want you to look at my eyes Arthur." Arthur was skeptical about what was happening, but nothing meant anything as he realized he needed to look up to find Madelyn's shining green eyes which were burning with lust. She grew an inch in the gym! Maybe even more, but he couldn't tell it as he was slowto process anything right now. Madelyn was too horny to wait right now, so she directly asked the important question.

"Will you be my eternal admirer?" Madelyn never broke the eye contact while she asked the question. Arthur didn't know what to do at that moment. Madelyn couldn't wait anymore, so she suddenly put a hand behind his head and brought his face close to hers while lowering her shorts with her other hand. After she lowered her shorts and brought his face to hers, then she locked her shining green eyes into his soul and whispered in his ears, "Say yes." He couldn't think anymore as his member was starting to hurt from being too hard as Madelyn's green eyes were sucking his soul.

"Yes." Madelyn instantly locked her lips with Arthur's lips. Her one hand was pushing his head hard into her lips and she was using her other hand to play with her clit while she was listening to the screams of her sparring partner little bitch. She just couldn't hold it anymore and her pussy erupted like a volcano. She was pleasured like never before and moaned loudly it Arthur's mouth. Arthur felt something was wrong as Madelyn pushed his head upwards during kiss. But he wasn't able to think as he came from his rock hard dick into his pants after hearing Madelyn moaning into his mouth. Madelyn seemed to notice Arthur cumming into his pants without her needing to touch his member. Her power over Arthur was making her reach orgasm once more. Although it was nowhere near her first one, it was still a strong orgasm. She lost herself for a few seconds as she broke the kiss and freed Arthur's head. After coming to her senses, she realized little bitch's crying was loudly replaying on the phone. She raised her shorts quickly and closed the phone before lightly slapping Arthur. Arthur seemed to wake up from his orgasm. He came into his shorts so hard that it was looking like his shorts has a weird darker color design at the front. Madelyn lightlyslapped him once more as he seemed like he couldn't understand the situation he was in. They just had sex in the women's restroom and their shorts had their sex juices on them. Even though Madelyn lowered her shorts, she erupted so much that her shorts were as wet as Arthur's, if not worse. She didn't know what to do and decided to do what was best when you didn't know what to do: Running. She and Arthur gout out of the gym as quickly as possible, hoping that nobody saw their wet pants or smelled their scent of sex. Which was quite hard to miss but they didn't care as they couldn't do anything about it. They sighed out of relief when they got out of the gym without getting stopped. Well, even if somebody noticed what they did, they didn't care enough to do something which was a good thing. After getting out of the gym, Madelyn went to her home with her "admirer" following her. The best part of the day was yet to come. Shit, she got horny again.

Chapter 5 by Ff15fast
Author's Notes:

Link for the height chart that compares Chapter 0 Madelyn, Chapter 5 Madelyn and Chapter 6 Madelyn: https://www.deviantart.com/ff15fast/art/Madelyn-Height-Chart-1012832879

Madelyn's Growing High School Life (Chapter 5)

Tags:Fmg/Mini-Gts/femdom/humiliation/slow growth/slow shrink/size transfer

 When they reached Madelyn's home, she and Arthur went upstairs. It was her lucky day since her parents went to her grandparent's house that day. She took the measurement tape and weight scale before going into her room. After they arrived at her room Madelyn started to walk towards Arthur while making sure he saw her newly grown curves.

"Just to clarify things, you will be my admirer in my path towards to be the best, and you will help me grow with your everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. Do you understand what does that mean, Arthur?" Madelyn was only an inch away from Arthur after her small talk was over. She looked down on her with her new height. She loved the feeling of looking down on somebody, especially if that somebody was 3 inches taller than you for your whole life. "I don't want to force you to say yes. You are my best friend so keep in mind that I also wouldn't stop talking to you or do something like that. Now with your own choice will you say yes. Just to let you know what you are getting into, if you are going to say yes I want you to say "Yes, my goddess" Now I will ask you one more time: Will you be my admirer?" Madelyn was slightly nervous, but she didn't show it on her beautiful face. She also noticed her shining green eyes had some kind of hallucinating effect on Arthur, so she never broke the eye contact.

 Arthur seemed to think of something just before he closed his eyes, "Yes" he paused a little as Madelyn was getting wet with anticipation "G-goddess"

 Arthur's eyes were still closed so he didn't see what was happening as he heard, "OHHHH YESS." just before he felt pressure on his shoulders and dropped to his knees as he didn't expect such a sudden pressure. He tried to open his eyes, but she couldn't see anything as Madelyn yanked his face into her dripping pussy.

"Lick it my admirer." Arthur was surprised a little but he did what Madelyn told. Just as he started, he heard a loud moan followed by strong orgasm. He also felt the pussy going up a little and wanted to look at what was happening. Just as he was withdrawing he felt a iron grip behind his head "No Arthur, you are not leaving there without making me cum once more." Arthur didn't inhale a deep breath when he was withdrawing, as he didn't expect such a thing. He quickly began licking as his breath was running out. Madelyn was getting closer to her second orgasm, while her little admirer was struggling to breathe in her pussy. He was licking with all of his power for her to let him breathe. Arthur was close to blacking out just as Madelyn's female juices hit his mouth and she released her iron grip on him.

 Arthur fell backwards and took a huge breath as he heard Madelyn's already tight clothes' stretching noises. Did she just grow? How much did she grow? Well, he guessed it was time to find out. "Hmm, gooood boyy." Arthur shivered as he heard that. So, Did Madelyn start to treat him as a puppy now? He accepted being an admirer but puppy? Wasn't things happening a little too fast? He raised his head to voice his concerns, but the words never came out from his mouth. The view in front of him was so beautiful and shocking that he forgot how to talk for a while. Madelyn stood in all of her naked elegance before him. Her smooth light olive skin, her tall legs, her muscled thighs, her freshly orgasmed vagina, her slightly toned abs, her D-cup breasts and above all of it was her face... Her face looked like it was sculpted to express a Goddess. Her sharp but perfectly feminine face features, her inviting plump lips, her perfectly sized nose that was in between her shining jade eyes which were burning Arthur's soul with lust, her slender eyebrows with her perfectly smooth skin. Arthur was close to cumming just from looking at the Madelyn's naked beauty. Madelyn realized that and put a strong pressure on Arthur's crotch with her foot.

"Get up. I wonder what your semen taste like. You know that I can't waste all that protein as a growing girl." Madelyn smiled with her alluring lips. Arthur somehow managed to get up without cumming as Madelyn lowered his shorts and pants. She smiled after seeing his 5-inch rock hard member "Well I guess it will be enough to your Goddess. At least for now." Arthur saddened a little after hearing that, but all thoughts became useless after feeling Madelyn's lips around his shaft and her tongue on the tip of his shaft. Madelyn put her hands on Arthur's waist and started to move him towards her. After getting pulled and pushed for a few rounds, Arthur felt her lips on his balls. She managed to fully take him in her throat after a few seconds. Arthur couldn't handle the pleasure and ejaculated. His ejaculation was lasting way longer than his normal ejaculations. He felt Madelyn's grip on him getting stronger and stronger. He yelped a little just before his ejaculation stopped and Madelyn released her grip. It was his best orgasm ever. Nothing even came close to this one. After Madelyn allowed him to move, he took a step back as his dick popped out of her mouth with a loud pop. He felt like his legs were shaking a little and he needed more strength to stand still. After some time, he got used to the feeling and decided to check on Madelyn. She was flexing her biceps, but what surprised Arthur was she the fact that Madelyn really had some serious muscles. Her biceps were as big as Athena's. How can Madelyn have the same amount of muscles with volleyball team's captain, the star female athlete Athena just after ONE workout !?

"Did your muscles just grow, Madelyn?"

Madelyn turned her face to Arthur, "That's GODDESS to you!" She sighed afterwards "But I guess it would be too cruel to punish my good boy just after his first mistake." Arthur felt like something was crawling up his spine. He didn't know Madelyn was so serious about the "goddess" thing. "Also, yeah I am feeling stronger after drinking your cum. I think your cum provided me with the much needed protein after my workout." She seemed to think for a second "I want you to provide me a glass of cum from now on. At least a glass of cum, E-VERY-DAY. You should include it in my new dieting program." After lowering her torso she continued "Now come here my little admirer." She picked him up like he weights nothing and kissed him deeply. Arthur was shocked about the sudden mood change. She was very dominant just a moment ago and now she was acting like she was his mommy, lifting him in a princess carry position while kissing him deeply. He loved this moment as he was feeling protected in her arms while she was caringly kissing him. After what felt like eternity, they stopped kissing and Madelyn lowered Arthur.

"I felt so good Arthur, thank you for today." Madelyn heart-warmingly smiled while both of them were taking in the height difference. Arthur's eyes were on the same level with her chin. Madelyn pointed out the tape "I guess it's time for the big reveal." Arthur nodded and grabbed the tape. He measured her height and he gulped.

"I-It says 5'8 and a half (174 cm)."

"Mhhhm, I was expecting something like that but knowing I grew 3 and a half inches (9 cm) is something else. Alright, time to move on to my curves."

 Arthur saw her newly grown boobs shake a little as she said that, he enthusiastically wrapped the tape around them. "41 inches (104 cm)" moved over to her waist as he noticed feint outlines of 6-pack "35 inches (89 cm)" he moved to her huge ass as he struggled a little, gaining a chuckle from Madelyn "44 inches (112 cm)"

After a low pitched moan Madelyn spoke, "Oh I grew so much all around. I wonder what my new weight is. Want to have a little bet?"

Arthur was a little bit nervous as he asked, "About what and on what?"

Madelyn chuckled a little "Of course about my weight silly. It was 120 lbs (54.5 kg) before. If I guess it closer, I will try the moves I learned in the dojo on you. Of course gently." She smiled mischievously as she stopped a little and moved towards Arthur "And if you guess closer you can ask whatever you want from your goddess. I mean everything." As she winked to Arthur. Arthur got a boner once more. He thought about it and decided not to pass on the opportunity.

"My guess is 150 lbs (68 kg)". Madelyn smirked after hearing Arthur's guess.

"I see you want to be thrown around by your muscular Goddess. Only 150? I know gaining 30 lbs would be absurd in normal situations but what's normal about me? Watch me weigh at least 160 lbs (72.5 kg) little one." Madelyn went on the scale. They were both shocked as they saw it go up and up until 165 lbs (74.8 kg). "Haha, I guess this babies weigh more than even I guessed." Madelyn said as she flexed her muscles all over.

"165?? But even I as a male weigh 130 lbs (59 kg)!" Madelyn directly stood above Arthur after she heard Arthur's dumb words.

" As a male, huh? What even is a male in front of a Goddess?" Arthur couldn't speak at that moment. "Plus, when I lifted you earlier it didn't feel like 130 pounds. You were lighter than that" Madelyn said while pointing the scale. Arthur understood the command and get on the scale.

"H-h-how" Arthur couldn't believe what he was seeing as he heard a loud laughter behind him.

"This is what happens when a puny male dares to compare himself with a Goddess. You are at the same weight with 5'2 (157 cm) me as a "male". Now get ready to be thrown around by your 165 lbs muscular Goddess you 120 lbs (54.4 kg) puny male." Madelyn said, while emphasizing the word "male".

 Arthur was thrown around for a whole hour as he couldn't do anything to Madelyn's superior strength. After an hour or so Madelyn stopped "Good job today my little one. I expect you to send me my new programs by text. Also..." she planted a kiss on Arthur's forehead. "Thank you for loving me. I hope I didn't go too far, I get heated whenever I get horny." Arthur got emotional after knowing he wasn't just a servant for her and went for a tight hug despite being sore because of the last hour. Madelyn gladly accepted her little lover in her arms. The loving hug lasted some time. After the hug, Arthur got ready to leave.

Just before leaving he kissed Madelyn's abs and said, "Bye, my goddess" which earned a huge smile from Madelyn as he said "Goddess" by his own will. She didn't break the huge smile as she said "I love you too, my little admirer. See you at school and don't forget to text me." He turned to wave a hand to her. She waved a kiss to him as a response. The image of tall naked beauty waving a kiss to him made it hard for him to sleep that night.

End Notes:

If you enjoyed my story, don't forget to check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/ff15fast

Chapter 6 by Ff15fast
Author's Notes:

Link for the height chart that compares Chapter 0 Madelyn, Chapter 5 Madelyn and Chapter 6 Madelyn: https://www.deviantart.com/ff15fast/art/Madelyn-Height-Chart-1012832879

Madelyn's Growing High School Life (Chapter 6) - The Cause of Madelyn's Growth


Tags:Fmg/Mini-Gts/femdom/humiliation/slow growth/slow shrink/size transfer (drain)


Monday morning came and Madelyn woke up in her new pajamas. Her parents bought her a bunch of new clothes last night, but not without a long talk about what happened to her. Madelyn tried to explain as good as she could, saying that she started to grow when she decided to be the best she can. She knew she was sounding dumb, but it is what she believes in. Was there any better explanation to Madelyn growing 4 inches (10 cm) in one day? Probably not. So, like any normal parent would do, Madelyn's parents freaked out. They screamed, cried and trembled for hours. When they came to their senses it was too late to go to hospital as it was past afternoon so they did the next best thing: buying some fitting clothes for new Madelyn.
Arthur felt his phone buzz while he was getting ready. He reached his phone to see what it was. It was a text from Madelyn, so he quickly opened his phone's lock to see what was the text about.


Madelyn: My parents freaked out (rightfully) after seeing new me. They got a doctor appointment to ask about how did I grow 4 inches in a day, as they didn't believe me when I said I grew because I wanted to be best. I know it sounds dumb, but it what it is. So, right now we are going to a doctor if there can be a scientific explanation to my case. Therefore, I will miss school today. I am looking forward to my new workout and diet (with the special protein :P) program. Thank you in advance, as I know you will do your best on them.-Your best friend, crush, lover and Goddess :).


Arthur expected something like that to happen, no sane parents would overlook their child growing that much in a short span. He finished getting ready after he read the message and went to school. He daydreamed about Madelyn until lunch break, in which he talked with Ada.
"We didn't talk that much after that day, Arthur. What's new?" Arthur got lost in his thoughts after hearing her question. Where should he start; his bandaged arm, Madelyn's new body, what happened between them, Him not being a virgin anymore, him shrinking a little after their sexual intercourse or Madelyn telling him she wants his semen everyday while declaring she is his Goddess? Well, she also said that she did that in the heat of sex.


"To be honest, everything is new these days. Madelyn, me, even you. You left us that day. Even after that day, you didn't talk to us like you used to. Is there something that is bugging you?" Ada looked embarrassed after the last question. She didn't know if she should give an honest answer. After a while she did.


"Y-yes there is, I always gave a hint to you that I have a crush o-on you, but you never answered my hints. And n-now that you are something more than friends with Madelyn, I-I don't know what to do." Ada broke down crying. Arthur was surprised as he didn't even remember Ada giving him any hints. Was he really that blind? However, it isn't the time to think about this, as Ada is crying in front of him.


"Ada, I don't know what to tell you right now. It's true that I love Madelyn, and we are something more than friends right now. I'm sorry if I hurt you." Ada started to cry even harder, as she now understood she really has 0 chance with Arthur.


"It's because of new Madelyn, right? You confessed to her when she said she would be the biggest. Are you into that type of creepy stuff? So much that you even said you could be an admirer instead of lover? Is that what you love? Admiring tall, selfish, athletic chicks? Is that it?" Ada told him, while her face was filled with anger. Arthur's mouth opened to say something, but he didn't know what to say. Where did she get this idea? He loves Madelyn because she is Madelyn, not because she grew. Although he couldn't deny Madelyn is hotter than she used to be. "So, that's really it. You are a huge pervert, Arthur. Dumb, dull, PERVERT!" Ada ran off while crying. Every eye in the cafeteria turned to Arthur as he was standing there with an open mouth.


Arthur thought about his interaction with Ada for the rest of the day. He didn't know how to act, what to do. So, he just did nothing, while forgetting to text the programs to Madelyn, even forgetting to check his phone leaving countless unread texts from Madelyn. At first, Madelyn wanted to talk about programs and blood test's result that she took today, but after she saw Arthur not reading her texts, she got worried and called him. He opened his phone not long after his phone started to ring.


"Alex! Why did you ignore my messages? Is it because I went too fast on Sunday? I'm sorry. You can call me whatever you want if it is the reason. Just know that it is my dirty fantasy that you don't have to join. Although I would a-appreciate if you do." Arthur felt dizzy after hearing so many words in a few seconds, Madelyn must be really nervous right now.


"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down Madelyn. It is not something serious. I was just distracted the whole day, so I didn't check my phone." Arthur felt assaulted after all that questions.


"Oh, okay, okay. I got nervous so I thought of all the bad scenarios, my bad." Madelyn felt relaxed after hearing Arthur's answer. Arthur took a deep breath before talking.


"I talked with Ada today and it went horrible. She called me a per-pervert because I confessed to you after u declared you wanted to be best. She accused me of liking tall, selfish, athletic chicks. Do-don't get me wrong, I do like your new b-body." Madelyn chuckled, as she knew Alex blushed, even if she couldn't so his face right now. "I just love you, not because of your new body. I love you because you are Madelyn, not new Madelyn. New Madelyn isjust an extra I definitely won't complain about. I love you no matter what, Madelyn." It was Madelyn's turn to blush. "Also, I didn't dislike what happened on Sunday, but I want you to ask me first before going into "Goddess" mode." Madelyn thought she is growing into Arthur more and more eachpassing day.


"Firstly, thank you for loving me as a whole package. It really means a lot to me. I thank you with my whole package." Madelyn and Arthur chuckled a little bit before Madelyn continued, "Also, Do you remember how I explained my growth yesterday?" She continued without waiting for an answer, "Turns out it wasn't the case. Now looking back it was really dumb." Madelyn laughed her explanation, "But let me warn you. Be ready for the real cause of my growth, the real thing is even weirder." Madelyn paused a little to make it dramatic, "I am a protein vampire!" Arthur laughed after that, as he thought it was some kind of joke. Madelyn wanted to play a little bit, "What? Why are you laughing? Do you think it is funny? Don't make me drink your protein. The Protein Vampire is here to drink your protein and grow, ARRGH!" Arthur was loudly laughing until he realized something, the last thing indeed happened! When she gave a blowjob to him, he lost 10 lbs (4.5 kg)! He forgot about it after so much pleasure. After Arthur stopped laughing, Madelyn knew he realized it. "So, yeah. I really am a protein vampire. Well, kind of. Turns out, I have some form of mutation that looks for protein and causes me to grow bigger all around when I have too much protein for my body." She sighed as she waited for Arthur to took that shocking information.


"A-are you serious?" Arthur still couldn't believe that despite knowing the truth as the process of "draining protein" happened to him.


"Yeah, I am. That is why you shrank when I blew you off." Madelyn confirmed Arthur's suspicions. "That is also why I started to grow after I started eating more than I usually do. I am really sorry Arthur, if I knew it before today I would never shrink you." She sounded sincere.


I g-guess it is okay?" There was still a lot to take in for Arthur, so it was all he said.


"Really? Thank you, Arthur! I was scared you wouldn't talk to me after you learned it." Arthur didn't know why, but he didn't felt any anger towards Madelyn, despite she "stole" his proteins. "That mutation steals from others when it finds any hole to get in your body, acting like a virus before using coming back to my body to make me grow. That's why I grew so fast when I kissed you or we had sexual intercourse. I am sorry for Sunday, and I promise to never force you to do that ever." She paused a little before speaking in a nervous tone. "Although, I-I wouldn't doing it if you want to do it? Y-you know ju-just f-for you." Arthur knew she was lying as it was obvious how much she enjoyed growing. He decided to ignore her last words.


"It is good that you learned what causes you to grow, but how did you find out all this in one day?" Arthur asked it in a curious voice.


"Well, about that... Doctor's handsome assistant didn't believe the reason that made me grow this much and, and..." She paused.


"And?"


"I'M SORRY! I GREW ANOTHER 2 AND HALF INCHES (6 cm) TODAY, MAKING ME 5'11 (180 cm). I COULDN'T RESIST TO GROW AND THAT ASSISTANT WAS CUTE. I AM SORRY!"


"WHAAAAAT!?"

Did you like the paraphrasing in this chapter? Were the previous chapters better? Please comment as I will write next chapters according to it.

End Notes:



This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13932