Commissions Collection 2024 by idunnow
Summary:

New year, new stories. Check out the chapter list for story-specific tags and descriptions.

If you're interested in a commission, check my profile for details.

Latest Addition: Growing Spider Gwen
A Marvel story. After an accident with her world's super-collider, "Spider" Gwen Stacy grows into a giant, power-hungry giant, traveling across universes in search of other colliders to take their power for her own. Titan, Mega, Giga, Feet, Entrapment, Crush, Destruction, Butt
Categories: Breasts, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No Word count: 88061 Read: 69439 Published: January 02 2024 Updated: May 15 2024
Story Notes:


1. New Donk's Tallest Tourist by idunnow

2. Alicent's Ascension by idunnow

3. Shrinking with Roommate's Feet by idunnow

4. Humanity's Biggest Admirer by idunnow

5. Emma Millstein and Tiny Grace by idunnow

6. P90's Valentine by idunnow

7. Kanna's Shrunken Worlds by idunnow

8. The Great One's Embrace by idunnow

9. Elphelt's Big Concert by idunnow

10. New Rulers - Chapter 3 by idunnow

11. Kalluto, Alluka, and the Shrunken Cities by idunnow

12. Shrinking in Gensokyo: Big Surprise for Sanae by idunnow

13. Sae's Shrunken Assistant by idunnow

14. The Diamonds' Conquest of Pandora by idunnow

15. A Mother's Pleasure by idunnow

16. Misfortune Cookies by idunnow

17. A Dog's Beloved Pet by idunnow

18. Lisa: Morning After by idunnow

19. Mouth Cleaning by idunnow

20. Gia and the Tiny City by idunnow

21. Shrunken Spooky Movie Night by idunnow

22. Shrinking in Gensokyo - Sakuya's Little Mistress by idunnow

23. Attack of the Bumbleby by idunnow

24. Spider-Mite and Pepper Potts by idunnow

25. Growing Spider-Gwen by idunnow

New Donk's Tallest Tourist by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Super Mario story. A giant Princess Peach arrives in New Donk City and enjoys herself with the little locals, thinking it all a dream.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Mega, Feet, Footwear, Crush, Breasts, Gentle.
The people of New Donk City were in a panic at the approach of the giant who had appeared on the horizon—a giant with a very familiar face. It was Princess Peach, enlarged to a hundred times her natural size by an especially potent mega mushroom she had made her servants prepare as a meal for her without realizing what it was. Now the princess stood more than five hundred feet tall, almost matching the city's largest skyscrapers in height. Her steps spread tremors through the land, and as she reached the edge of the city, her shadow stretched across half a dozen streets.

She was wearing a shorter version of her usual dress, with the skirt reaching only halfway down her thighs. Her long, nylon-clad legs seemed to everyone beneath her a pair of dark pillars that towered over all nearby buildings, and even seemed a pair of skyscrapers themselves. Her cute pink shoes were as big as houses, and when they fell on the ground right at the city entrance, the ground sank under her prodigious weight, the earth shook, and windows rattled for many blocks around.

While the city at large was still panicking, those people closest to her stood frozen, looking up at her colossal figure. The princess looked divine at this size. When her bright blue eyes swept over them, they all trembled in awe, feeling like mere bugs underneath her.

Peach looked the little guys over, fawning over how tiny all the people and buildings looked, and how detailed too. Why, there was so much detail that for a moment she even felt that this could all be real, and not the dream that it obviously must be.

In her wonder she reached for the house that sat before her feet, a cute little thing dwarfed by her mere shoes. Her fingers fell around its walls, and as she gripped it and pulled up, the walls broke off at their bases and everything but the floor was ripped away, exposing a tiny little family all huddled together inside. “So cute!” she cooed, carefully petting them a fingertip as big as all of them put together. The people were all flattened at her touch, until with a giggle Peach left them alone and stood back up. Lifting up her feet, she pulled off one shoe after the other, set them both down by the entrance, and stepped into the city, her prodigious feet nearly crushing the little family before they scurried away.

The feeling of concrete and asphalt cracking under her soles was amazing! Peach shivered and wiggled her toes in delight, sending out a series of softer tremors. It really did feel like she was a giantess stepping on a city street! Without a doubt it was the most vivid dream she'd ever had.

Eager to see what else this dream had to offer her, she stepped forward again, this time putting her foot down on another house. The building started to break as soon as her sole fell on its roof, and a group of tinies ran out mere moments later, right before the house went CRUNCH underfoot. The whole thing being mashed to pieces, and Peach laughed and ground it into the dirt before taking another step forward, casually crushing the next house without bothering to see if there was anyone inside.

The people were back to panicking as it became clear the princess had no qualms about stepping on them and destroying their homes. Their screams as they fled before her were like music to her, every show of terror making her feel all the more powerful. These people were as pitiful and helpless before her as a bunch of ants crawling at her feet. They were so easily overtaken, with just a single swing of her towering legs matching a hundred of their frantic steps, and so easily caught under her stocking-clad feet. Peach wasn't even trying to step on them, but it was hard not to when there were so many, and besides she didn't care either way what happened to these figments of her imagination.

The deeper she went into the city, the more people there were, and the taller the buildings became. By the time they reached her hips they were becoming a real annoyance to her. She couldn't simply step over them anymore, and it was hard to fit between them, especially with how wide her hips were and how round her butt. “Talk about a tight squeeze,” she muttered as she shuffled sideways between two buildings. They both pressed against her, countless windows cracking under pressure from her plump thighs and butt where these rubbed against them. Once she was out, though, she found herself in a much wider street where she could breathe easy again.

While Peach took a moment to massage her tush, she heard clicking noises coming from below, and she looked down to find a small group of young men standing between her feet and aiming their phones up her skirt. “Ew! Nasty little perverts!” The princess scowled as she raised her foot over the group. At once they tried to run away, all but one who was furiously snapping pictures of her incoming foot, but they were too slow to escape Peach's wrath. Her foot fell on them, and while they wriggled trying to escape, she upped the pressure until they had all stopped moving. Then, satisfied, Peach left them all behind and went further into the city.

Peach was so glad to have left behind that tight street back there! It was great to have some space to move, and she gladly took advantage of it, letting her hips sway wildly left and right as she walked, each swing delivering a hefty blow to the surrounding buildings that left a good-sized dent on them.

Soon the princess found a building that was just as tall as her, and she went up to it curiously, peering in through the glossy windows. Dozens of people looked at her from inside, shrinking back whenever her eyes swept over them.

“Hi, little cuties! Mind if I come in?” Peach raised a hand and tapped a window with her fingertip. Tap, tap, tap. The drumming rattled much of the building, and everyone on that floor fled for the stairs as the glass started to crack. “Aww, going away already? Come on, don't leave me hanging! I promise I won't bite~!” The window shattered, and Peach's finger was allowed entrance into the building. The princess casually swept aside every object in her path as she reached for the few stragglers running for the exit, only for them to all evade her. Angered, she pushed the rest of her hand in past the windows to reach for them, but by then they had already disappeared down the stairs.

“Hmph! How rude!” Peach pouted as she pulled her hand back out. “Well, fine, run away if you want! I'm sure there's plenty of people in there with the decency to say hello. Isn't that right, little guys~?”

The other floors she saw held as many people as that first one or more, but there was one of them in particular who caught her eye; a cute little guy on one of the floors level with her chest, who stood against the window staring straight ahead. He was so fixated on it that he didn't even notice when her eyes fell on him. Smiling, Peach shook herself a bit, putting a little bounce in her boobs that her tiny admirer followed without fail.

“There we are! I knew at least one of you would be brave enough to meet the princess. You like my chest, cutie?” The young man finally realized that Peach had seen him staring when she mentioned her bosom, and he hurried to bow in apology, clasping his hands together to beg her forgiveness. “Aww, don't be scared~. I'm flattered that you like me so much! Here; why don't I give you more of what you want~?” Peach leaned forward until her chest thumped against the side of the building, pressing softly against the windows. The heavy impact knocked the young man on his back, where he stayed watching in awe how the pink fabric and the soft flesh behind it pushed up against the window. Slowly, though, the windows started to crack under the pressure. Then he heard a low groaning noise, like the moan of a giant monster, as the immense pressure strained the very walls and floors. Suddenly there was a crunch, and the princess's chest surged a few feet closer, collapsing the walls into the building.

Startled, the young man crawled further back, but Peach's chest was hot on his heels, closing in faster than he could get away. When it finally reached him, he had no choice but to jump on it and hold on to the fabric so he wouldn't be crushed under it. It was a terrifying few seconds that seemed to stretch into minutes before Peach pulled away from the building, leaving behind a shapely crater, and found her tiny admirer clinging fearfully to her dress. “Aww, did I scare you? You poor little thing. Come here and let me make it all better. Gently her fingers eased him off her chest and carried him to her mouth, where she delivered to him a big, soft kiss, enveloping him in her plush, velvety lips whose loving softness swept away all his fear. When she pulled him away, he looked at her so adoringly that Peach decided to keep him. “How would you like to be my little pet?” she asked, and the young man nodded enthusiastically. “Good! Come here, then; I have a very special place for my very special pet.” Holding him close, she tugged on the neck of her dress and dropped him inside. He bounced down her breasts and nestled in her cleavage, and then a fingertip pushed him still deeper, until he was totally entombed in the softness of her breasts, her bosom his whole world. There he would stay, happily basking in the princess's warmth while she had her fun in the city, completely oblivious to the terrified screams of his fellow citizens. After all, who needed a city when he had such a lovely new home?
Alicent's Ascension by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A House of the Dragon story. After her son's coronation ceremony is interrupted, Alicent Hightower seeks help from the Seven, and receives an unexpected answer to her prayers.
RATING: R
TAGS: Mega, Breasts, Feet, Fantasy, Crush, Vore, Growing, Maternal
Alicent Hightower had been nothing but anxious ever since Rhaenys interrupted Aegon's coronation ceremony. All her plans, everything she had hoped to achieve for herself and for her family most of all, now threatened to go up in smoke. It was more than the dowager queen could stand.

Her thoughts flitted from one train of thought to another, tracing out possible plans by which everything could be salvaged, only to throw them out seconds later as hopelessly inadequate. She feared it would take nothing short of a miracle to turn things around after this disaster. More than a miracle, even; the gods themselves would need to set foot in Westeros and take matters into their own hands to fix things. Short of that, she foresaw only pain and struggle for herself and her family; perhaps even death.

Alicent took a deep breath and stilled her thoughts. She couldn't allow herself to fall into disarray, certainly not now. In the days to come, she would have to be stronger than ever for her family. Always she had given her all for them, and it would be no different in the days to come. Still, after working so hard for so long, after tasting success only to have it ripped out of her hands, all of a sudden she felt so terribly, terribly tired. If only there were someone she could call on in these trying times.

That thought brought her attention to a little lump hidden in the fabric of her dress. Alicent reached inside the dress, fishing around until she found the little hidden pocket she'd had sewn onto it. Inside, her fingers seized on something small and round and hard—a ring she had been gifted by her father before the day of her marriage to Viserys. Its firmness comforted her, bringing to mind memories of her father, and of what he had told her about this ring; how it had been given to House Hightower by the Seven as a reward for their faith and piety; how, in a time of need, when everything seemed darkest, it would help their house avoid disaster and bring them power and greatness that stretched across all Westeros and beyond. Alicent didn't know if there was any truth to the story, but if so, there was surely no better time for whatever help this ring brought than this very moment.

Alicent pulled the ring out and looked it over by the window. At a glance it seemed only a plain golden ring, albeit one with a surface so smooth and flawless that only a master goldsmith could have crafted something like it. When light hit it at a certain angle, however, an inscription could be seen on its outer face, one written in a language no scholar in Westeros had been able to identify.

Slipping it on her finger, Alicent knelt by her bed with her hands clasped in prayer, begging for the help of the Seven in this hour of need. Despite all her previous concerns, her prayer was calming. Her anxiety slowly left her while she fingered the edge of her ring, until she was had grown perfectly relaxed.

With her guard down, sleep wasn't long in overtaking her, and just a few minutes after beginning her prayer, the Queen lost consciousness even as she was still on her knees, her last thought being a quiet certainty that everything would turn out fine.

The first thing Alicent became aware of when she awoke was a soft breeze blowing against her skin. Her mind was slow in returning to its usual sharpness, so she thought nothing of it and simply rolled over on her side to get into a more comfortable position. But as she felt the surface she lay on sinking, almost cracking, beneath her, she began to realize that something was wrong.

For one thing, she lay bare naked on the ground, her dress having disappeared altogether. Only the ring given to her by her father remained on her finger. Normally that by itself would have given her more than enough to think about, but here and now it hardly registered for her in light of far stranger and more fantastical sight; for all around the queen lay the Red Keep and King's landing and all their surroundings in miniature, every building, every tree, every hill and green field, all rendered to her eyes in perfect detail. She herself sat within the city, right outside the Keep, in the middle of a field of destruction left by her slumbering body, where the ground was all covered with the debris of countless crushed buildings.

For once, Alicent was at an utter loss. The sight was so strange and inexplicable that she hadn't the slightest clue what to make of it. The only explanation which occurred to her—that someone had with painstaking effort built this miniature—seemed an absurdity, even before considering how she had come to be in the middle of it. But in time she noticed something that made her reevaluate everything she believed about this vision.

It wasn't only inanimate things that Alicent found in this model. Far from it. While at first had eyes had still been too bleary to see them, now she saw that the streets were full of miniature townsfolk, the fields full of peasants and animals. Only, all those “miniatures” were moving. They were alive. In King's Landing, entire swarms of townsfolk either stood frozen in place staring up at Alicent or else scurrying through he streets away from her. Looking at the Red Keep right beside her, she saw in great detail the little guards manning the ramparts.

It was all so fantastical that it seemed the only reasonable explanation must be that Alicent was dreaming all this, but the queen knew instinctively that she was wide awake. This was no dream, nor was this any sort of miniature; it was Alicent herself who had grown giant, perhaps as much as a thousand feet tall, so that even sitting as she was she still towered over every building in sight by her head and shoulders.

The queen took a while to process this thought, staring blankly at the frightened “little” men staring at her, before she realized this meant the whole landscape must be gawking at her naked figure. At once she curled up, pulling her legs closely to cover her chest, and doing what she could do cover her crotch with her feet.

Another thought occurred to her right afterwards, striking her like a bolt from the blue. “My children,” she said, and saw the guards in the Keep flinch at the power in her voice. “Where are my children? Bring them to me. Now, or else...” She spoke no threat, emotion getting the better of her, but she didn't need to; the guards weren't about to do anything that might anger this colossus of a queen. They hurried into the castle to fetch the Alicent's family, even by force if need be—anything at all to avoid her wrath.

Luckily for them, no harsh measures would be necessary. The queen's children had all seen their mother's enormous size already, and stood at one window or another looking out aghast at her towering figure. When the guards came for them, Aegon, Aemond, and Helaena all meekly let themselves be led outside to her, being no less terrified of upsetting their mother than were the guards.

As soon as she saw the three of them, Queen Alicent was flooded with relief. “Oh, my children! Are you alright? Come closer and let mother have a look at you.” Now released by the guards, her children stepped meekly forward. The guards, meanwhile, hurried back inside and disappeared out of sight.

The royal children were numb as they approached their titanic mother, their minds overwhelmed by her sheer immensity. Alicent could see they were frightened, but she didn't care—all that mattered was that they were safe, and she would do everything in her power to make sure they remained that way.

Filled with motherly love, Alicent couldn't resist bringing her children closer. She reached for the rampart where the three of them were gathered, and ignored their shouts of fear at her approaching fingers to snatch them up one by one, dropping each gently onto her open palm; first Aegon, then Aemond, and finally Helaena who was mere yards away from escaping back into the keep before Alicent's fingertip slammed in front of her and blocked off the entrance. “Be calm, Helaena; mother won't hurt you,” she said as she plucked up the young woman between her fingertips and carried her closer. Helaena fought her just as the others had fought, squirming between her fingertips. If she had managed to escape her mother's grip, she would have plummeted more than a hundred feet to her death, but she was too panicked to even think of something like that. Her godly mother was a far more terrifying ting than any fall she could think of. She felt so utterly helpless in there between those two massive fingertips. Each was as long and as wide as three mattresses put together, and as they pressed against her, their soft and wrinkly flesh dimpled around her to leave her all but entombed. She could see nothing, could hardly even move, at least until she was put on the Queen's spacious hand with her brothers.

Standing up, she blanched in horror as she saw her mother's body filling her view. Before the three young royals hung their mother's massive bare breasts, each of which utterly dwarfed any peasant's home and even the dwellings of most minor houses in any way you cared to measure them. Even their dark nipples, prodded to harden by the cool air, stood easily bigger than any man. The sight was humbling, especially to Helaena, who knew that her own chest could never now hope to measure to these breasts as big as hills.

With the three of them safely in hand, Alicent raised them all to take a closer look. How small and fragile they were, standing there on her palm, even weaker and more helpless than they had been as babies. She half-curled her fingers protectively over them, blanketing them in the shadow cast by her massive fingertips, and heard them all shout at their approach, running over her palm to get away. “Stop, you three!” she said, alarmed to see they were getting much too close to the edge. She set a finger down before them, then swept them back to the middle of her palm. “You fools! Did you even look to see where you were running to? If I'd let you get any further you would have all fallen off!”

This close to her mouth, Alicent's words were like a series of ringing explosions to her poor children, who cupped their hands over their ears and curled up in fear until she had finished speaking, then begged all together for their mother to forgive them, kneeling and clasping their hands together as though they were praying to a goddess.

The sight of them behaving so meekly gave Alicent pause. She hadn't thought about it before, but she realized now that she must be a truly terrifying sight for her children. She would have to be careful with how she handled and spoke to them so she wouldn't scare them too badly. At the same time, she was very pleased to know that she could provoke such a reaction. More than that; for the first time she began to realize what an incredible opportunity this new size—this new power—represented for her and her family. With this she could fix all that had gone wrong. She could deal with Rhaenys, Rhaenyra, and the blacks, once and for all, and ensure that no one ever challenged her family's rule again. Who would dare? The mere sight of her should more than suffice to make anyone bend the knee.

A smile sprouted on Alicent's face while she thought of this, and her fingers curled lower and lower until her children were all trapped in her fist, the three of them struggling in a desperate bid to escape their mother's grasp. Engrossed as she was in her fantasy, it took Alicent a minute to feel them squirming in there and release them, berating herself for being so careless with them again. Still, she ad to admit she found it a bit amusing how easily she could overpower her grown children now. Why, even a pinkie finger would likely suffice to smother them all, and she doubted there was anything they could do about it.

Not that she would ever do anything like that to them, of course—they were her children and she would sooner die than harm them in any way—but she supposed it wouldn't hurt to be a bit more free in handling them after all.

“Sorry for the scare, my children; I promise I didn't mean to do it, and it will not happen again. Are you hurt? No? Well, just to be safe, sit tight and let mother kiss it all better.” With a smile she raised her kids to her mouth, where her velvety lips descended on them all and flattened them to the palm of her hand. The three squirmed delightfully under her lips, and she was tempted to leave them in there for a while longer, but she released them all a minute later and carefully put them back on top of the Red Keep, moving them one by one. “Hurry inside now, and be safe. Mother will be back for you in a little while, but first there is something I must take care of.”

Once she had watched them all run into the Keep, Alicent slowly pushed herself up, rising to her full, towering height, becoming a pillar of flesh and blood that to the smallfolk at her feet seemed to stretch up to the very heavens—a real goddess in the flesh, if ever there was one. Her weight felt odd to her at this size, as did her limbs, and she shuffled around on her feet for a moment, trying to get used to this new colossal body. When she felt she had mastered it, she stood up straight, looking out at the countryside and then down at herself.

Seeing her naked figure again, Alicent frowned and raised an arm to cover her breasts, wondering how in the world she would keep her crotch covered from the thousands of staring smallfolk while she walked, to say nothing of her behind. In the end she gave up on covering herself altogether and let her arm hang by her side again, freeing her breasts for all the world to see. After all, why should she bother to cover herself now that she stood so far above all mere humans, be they nobles or smallfolk? Just as she wouldn't have blushed over a fly on the wall seeing her naked, neither would she blush any longer to be seen by these insects at her feet. Let them stare all they wanted; it mattered nothing to her. In fact, even if she'd had clothing appropriate for her size, she would have preferred now to remain naked rather than cover herself up for anyone. Let the whole world witness her body in all its glory and tremble at its power and beauty!

With that thought she directed a haughty glance at all of King's Landing, a look which everyone understood to say, “You are all a far beneath me as the earth is beneath the heavens.” Of course, in a sense she had always towered over them all—she was their queen, after all, and they her lowly subjects. Her new size only made physically manifest a difference that had always been felt. Now she stood unassailably over it all, her power so vast and undeniable she doubted that even the most rebellious of her subjects would dare to challenge it; and if any of them did, there was no doubt what would be the fruits of such foolishness. “Everyone!” she declared, her voice thundering loud and clear for miles around, as far as the horizon where distant peoples stared at her in shock. “Your queen is leaving for a while, going off to deal with some pesky insects who haven't learned their rightful place. When I return, I expect all my children to be perfectly safe. IF I learn that any of them have been harmed, you'll see just what an angered mother and a queen is capable of.” There was no hint of mercy in her eyes nor her voice, and everyone who heard her decree trembled.

Satisfied that none would dare disobey her, Alicent took her first step on the journey to Dragonstone. Her foot rose into the air, letting be seen the vast, shapely imprint it had left on the ground below. As it swung forward at incredible speeds, passing over the houses and buildings of King's Landing, a powerful gust blew after it and over all the people in the streets below, whipping their clothes in the wind. When her foot stopped swinging, her sole hung above one of the city's marketplaces, blotting out the sun for the pitiful insects below and sending them all into a frenzy as they all pushed and shoved to get out of the way.

Alicent could have put her foot back down and wait until the marketplace had been cleared so she couldn't crush anyone, but the truth was, she didn't care one whit about their lives. Why should she? They weren't her kin; they were nothing but lowly insects. Whether they lived or died made no difference to her anymore. At least this way their lives would have some purpose: to serve as an example of her power, and of the fate which could be expected to befall anyone who disobeyed her.

Still, Alicent had to admit it thrilled her to think of how frightened they all were of her mere foot, to see them all scurrying around like little ants under her sole and to hear their weak little cries of terror down below, so she held her foot aloft for a few seconds to better enjoy their fear before letting it fall on their worthless heads.

The first thing she felt were the roofs of all those buildings poking against her sole, moments before they started to crumble. They gave way floor by floor, one after the other, all in a mere fraction of a second, after which she felt the people all get pushed to the ground under her sole. Finally, when her sole met the ground and her full weight came to rest on it, she felt how everything that had been caught underneath it was crushed and flattened—felt how the earth itself failed to match up to her and instead sank as much as ten feet under her weight.

Once her foot had fully settled down, the queen shivered and curled her toes, crushing a few more people who had managed to survive between them. The feeling of all that destruction happening just because of a single step she took had been thrilling! How easily it had all been crushed. Why, she hadn't even been able to feel those insects squirming under her sole before they were all snuffed out.

It took Alicent a few more steps before she finally reached the shore, each step crushing yet more people and buildings and leaving behind another vast footprint to serve as an emblem of her power for as long as King's Landing existed. Even that wasn't the end of what the city would have to suffer from her. As her foot entered the ocean, many, many tons of water were displaced, giving rise to a powerful wave some twenty feet high. The wave battered the walls; it surged along the coast and even up the river, flooding anything too close to the water, sweeping up countless smallfolk and carrying away entire buildings.

All that from the entrance of a single foot. Another was still to come and then the rest of her mountainous body, and the more of her went in, the more water was pushed onto the land, ravaging the countryside. Even the walls threatened to give in against the powerful onslaught, but they held and kept the city safe until Alicent had waded out far enough that the waves were no longer a threat.

The further out to sea she went, the deeper the sea floor became, and the deeper she herself sank into the sea. In time she was up to her chest in salt water, and she realized she might soon have to start swimming if she was to reach Dragonstone. Her progress was painfully slow now, a single step taking almost ten seconds to complete. If only she could have grown bigger than this so that this water wouldn't be such an issue, she thought.

Suddenly an idea struck Alicent and stopped her dead in her tracks. “Well, who's to say that I can't get any bigger than this?” She brought her hands out of the water, watched how her ring glistened in the sun, then clasped her hands together in prayer, asking the Seven—no, willing herself to grow bigger. She felt the results at once, felt her body swelling up in size and power that seemed to be flowing into her from the ring. Her breasts rose from the sea, then her waist, and finally her hips, her growth stopping only once she had doubled her previous height. Alicent laughed in delight and rocked from side to side to get used to her new size, each swing of her hips sending out another potent wave that would in time assault some distant shore.

How wonderful this ring was! Alicent wasn't sure, but she believed even this wasn't the limit of its abilities—that she could get far, far bigger than this. For a moment she considered putting it to the test to see how earth-shakingly titanic she could become, but decided against it for now; if she got much bigger than this, she wouldn't be able to see Rhaenyra trembling in her presence or hear her begging for mercy, and where was the fun in that?

About halfway to the island, Alicent noticed some fishing boats floating right in her path. The fishermen had seen her coming for a while now, and had tried to sail away, but the wind and the water currents were both driving right towards her, and their boats were rocked so violently by the waves arising from Alicent's movement that they couldn't even row away. They could do nothing but hold on tight to their ships and watch as the queen came closer.

Here again the sea bed had grown lower, leveling out at a depth such that Alicent's nipples dipped in and out of the water with every bounce of the very breasts that now threatened to smash those boats to pieces.

But just when it seemed they were all doomed, Alicent stopped just short of the ships, her breasts bobbing gently in the water right before them. Once the sea stopped rocking, the fishermen gaped at those fleshy islands in fear and admiration. They watched as a pair of tentacled monsters came out of the ocean to seize those islands—Alicent's hands coming up to grope her chest—then saw those islands float closer again, until their shapely curves surrounded the boats on all sides but one.

The sailors saw at once what was coming and jumped off their boats in a desperate bid to make it out alive, but there was no escaping for them as the queen pressed her breasts together, crushing first the boats and then the sailors between the shapely masses.

Alicent smiled at the delightful sensation of all those souls being snuffed out between her breasts, then chastised herself for wasting time and turned her attention back to her destination, which she could see off in the horizon now. Though she encountered a few more boats on her way to Dragonstone, she wasted no time on them, simply letting them all be dashed against her colossal body when she walked into them.

The sea floor remained fairly level for most of her walk, rising and falling no more than a hundred feet or so—a height of mere inches from her perspective. As she approached Dragonstone, however, the land started sloping up steadily, and soon the water only went up to her knees.

Alicent still hadn't reached the stone fortress when a small figure flew from out of it and took to the air, surging higher and higher with each flap of its mighty wings as it headed away from her. She recognized it at once as the dragon Syrax. The sight of that once-terrifying beast now brought a smile to Alicent's lips. The great dragon to her seemed no more than a butterfly, and there was no doubt in her mind that if she so chose she could end its life with but a swat of her hand.

Walking around Dragonstone, Alicent went after the dragon, as she knew that Rhaenyra would be riding on that beast. She walked without the slightest hurry in the world, content to see how the distance between herself and that dragon shortened with every slow, methodical step she took. How terrified that tiny ant on its back must be to see her glorious, divine figure gaining on her no matter how quickly her little pet flew.

It only took a dozen steps for Alicent to come within arm's reach of the dragon. Rhaenyra watched as the colossal woman stretched out her hand. Giant fingers soon appeared in front of Syrax, curling as they came in to snatch dragon and rider from the sky. Syrax flapped her wings fiercely to avoid those fingers, shooting straight up into the sky. They managed to escape, but Rhaenyra knew that she had no hope of running away from the colossal Alicent. Nor did she want to keep running, like a coward, without even making an attempt to fight back.

Alicent's fingers had swiped the air beneath them, setting in motion wind currents which pulled at her and Syrax. Once the dragon had steadied itself, Rhaenyra made it turn back around, flying towards Alicent's right flank. The dragon flew by her breasts, breathing its deadly fire onto her bare skin, yet the flames did no damage to Alicent. Why, her skin wasn't even charred. The giant queen merely chuckled at it, her laughter a peal of thunder to the dragon and its rider.

Rhaenyra had Syrax keep breathing fire at Alicent as they rounded the queen's back, but it still did nothing to Alicent. Rhaenyra saw that they would have to attack a more vulnerable target if they were to do any damage to the giantess, so she directed her mount upwards again, and soon they were rounding Alicent's neck on the way to her face. Syrax blew more fire at her lips on the way past the, but it was Alicent's eyes they focused on, trying to set her eyelashes aflame. Fire blazed around those rope-thick hairs, and the smell of burnt hair swept over Rhaenyra as Alicent shut her eyes tight.

From one eye to the other they flew, blowing fire on both, and the titan's eyelashes were set alight—only for a second or two, before a series of blinks extinguished the fire, leaving the hairs little worse for wear. Through it all, Alicent only smiled, unbothered by Rhaenyra's little display. Then, when Syrax was flying back in for another go, the queen blew a little puff of wind at it and sent the dragon careening through the sky together with its rider, to land right in Alicent's open palm.

Syrax was quick to recover from the landing, but before it could take flight again, Alicent's fingers curled over it and caught its flapping wings, trapping it and Rhaenyra both in her grip.

“How pathetic,” Alicent mused. “And to think I used to be frightened of your beast. Not it writhes under my fingertips like a mere worm. And you Rhaenyra... if your dragon is a worm then what does that make you? A flea?” The queen chuckled and tightened her grip. “I could finish you both with but a squeeze of my hand. It's no less than you deserve after your betrayal. But... I'm feeling merciful right now.” Her fingers released the dragon, all but one, which still pinned down Syrax's wing. Then, with her other hand, she pinched the dragon's sides and turned her over, letting Rhaenyra fall from its back and onto her palm.

Syrax roared and spat fire in piteous indignation. Fangs and claws sank into Alicent's fingertips, trying to rip her flesh to bits, but her skin proved too tough for them and the dragon struggled to take them back out. Alicent rolled the beast between her fingers, reveling in the ease with which she overpowered it. To think that a dragon, the most fearsome of all creatures, was now less dangerous to her than a mouse had been mere hours ago. Her fingertips alone made a mockery of the monster, and a little squeeze was all it took to have it crying in pain.

“Stop!” Rhaenyra shouted, her voice little more than a squeak to Alicent's ears, but the queen didn't heed her words. She tightened her hold on the dragon ever more despite all its attempts to resist, emptying its lungs of air until it could no longer breathe fire at her, then squeezing until she felt its ribs snap under the pressure. Rhaenyra kept pleading for her dragon's life all the while, growing more desperate the more those giant fingers squeezed, yet no sooner did Alicent's eyes fall on her than she went silent, trembling under that powerful gaze. Alicent smiled at her, and with one final squeeze put end to the dragon's struggles, crushing the life from it. She let go, and Syrax's corpse splashed into the sea, floating down to the depths of the ocean.

“Don't look so pale, Rhaenyra. If I was going to kill you too, I would have done it already,” Alicent said. “I did consider it, for a time, but I'll admit the idea of killing an old friend made me sentimental. You can live. All I ask in return is that you relinquish your claim to the throne and recognize my son Aegon as the rightful king of Westeros. Anything less than that, and I'll be sure to find a worse fate for you than that of your dragon. So, princess; what do you say?”

Rhaenyra's chest was heaving while she stared at Alicent, still too shaken to speak. Alicent smiled, knowing there was no rush now that she had the whole matter firmly in hand, and patiently awaited Rhaenyra's answer. Suddenly, however, she noticed a sound of something approaching behind her, and she turned around to find another dragon flying in from the island. Once it was close enough she recognized it as Caraxes—Daemon Targaryen's mount.

Rhaenyra turned to the dragon in alarm. “No! Uncle, stop! Go back, please!” she shouted, anxious to save him from the worst mistake of his life. But her voice couldn't hope to reach him, and he came in to attack Alicent. His dragon spat fire a the titan just as Rhaenyra's had done moments ago, and to the exact same result.

Alicent couldn't help but roll her eyes. “My, what a bothersome little pest. It's time we dealt with this annoyance, don't you think, Rhaenyra?” Just like that she snatched him out of the sky, holding him and his dragon in her fist while Rhaenyra begged for their lives.

“Please, I'll do anything you wish as long as you let my uncle live! I'll renounce the throne like you asked. I'll go to King's Landing myself and bow to your son. I'll tell everyone to accept him as the king. Only please, spare his life. I beg you, Alicent.”

“So you think you can bargain with me, do you? But unfortunately, it seems you have nothing to offer me. You'll agree to my conditions whether or not I kill Daemon, so why should I spare his life? No, better that you see for yourself what could happen to you should you try to oppose me.”

Alicent raised her fist to her face, and once it was up against her lips, she opened her mouth and her hand and licked up both dragon and rider, bringing them both into her mouth. Her lips shut after them, leaving them trapped in the dark, dank cavern, all covered in spit from top to bottom. Up on his dragon's back, Daemon shouted for Caraxes to find a way out of there.

Clinging to Alicent's tongue, the dragon blew red-hot flames, briefly illuminating the darkness. Yet the fire was even less effective in here than it had been outside, proving useless against the gallons of saliva that covered every single surface. Suddenly, the ground pushed them both up, smothering them against the roof of Alicent's mouth. Though Caraxes struggled with all its might, it was utterly immobilized by her tongue.

The titaness treated Daemon and his dragon like toys, swishing them effortlessly all over her mouth, pressing them to her teeth or her cheeks and sucking on them as though they were pieces of candy, all while Rhaenyra kept begging that her uncle be spared, sounding more broken and miserable by the second.

It was all so amusing, but eventually Alicent decided she'd had enough of it. It was time to end things, she thought, and so she raised Daemon and Caraxes to the roof of her mouth, pushed them back, and swallowed them in one loud GULP. Her throat muscles carried them downwards, and she sighed once they entered her stomach, knowing that they'd still have much time left to suffer before their eventual end finally arrived.

“Now then, what exactly were you saying to me, Rhaenyra?” Alicent brought the princess up before her eyes, where Rhaenyra found herself reflected in a pupil big enough to swallow her whole. “I... I accept your conditions,” she said. What else could she do? Never before had she felt so helpless as she did now. She really was nothing more than a flea beside this colossus of a woman. Not just her, but all humanity. The only thing they could do was to stay on her good side and hope she wouldn't swat them all down like a wrathful goddess.

Smiling at her little prisoner, Alicent turned for Dragonstone and started wading back to the island. “I knew you'd see reason sooner or later. Don't worry, I'll guarantee your safety so long as you know your place. I'll even grant you an honored position beneath my son—and beneath me, of course.” Once she reached the island, she pinched Rhaenyra between her fingertips and dropped her in the fortress. “Go now, and tell your people what we've agreed to. Tomorrow you will bring them to King's Landing to kneel before Aegon. Only then will our agreement be sealed.” With that she turned around and left, not even sticking around long enough to see Rhaenyra kneeling to her.

Alicent felt secure in the knowledge that Rhaenyra would keep to her promise. Judging by how frightened the girl had looked, there was no way she would ever dream of opposing Alicent's will. All that was left was to wait for her at King's Landing.

But before that, Alicent thought that she would go for a little trip around Westeros. Rhaenyra wasn't the only potential threat to her son's rule, after all—there were still many people she might need to take care of, and so much space left in her stomach for them.
Shrinking with Roommate's Feet by idunnow
Author's Notes:
Jason gets a chance to massage his roommate's feet, only to start shrinking once he finishes.
RATING: PG
TAGS: F/m, Shrink (Doll), Feet, Unaware, Slow size change, Shrinking out of clothes
Jason had known all day long that he was set to shrink today. The doctor had told him as much just yesterday, when he visited the clinic complaining of flu-like symptoms. A quick test had confirmed that he'd caught the shrinking virus, and that the first bout of shrinking would manifest soon.

Had he heard that a couple months ago, Jason would have been scared out of his mind. Fortunately there was a very effective treatment for the shrinking disease now, so he wouldn't have to spend more than an hour at his shrunken size. All he had to do was take a medicine once he finished shrinking and he would instantly start growing back to his normal size.

He picked up the medicine at the pharmacy and went home to chill and prepare for tomorrow. Since then he had been on the lookout for the onset of his shrinking. Yet, when he finally did start shrinking just a few minutes into the evening, Jason found himself too distracted by his roommate's feet to notice.

Jessica had arrived just half an hour ago after another long day of class, complaining of how tired her feet were. She plopped down next to him on the couch, and when she kicked off her shoes and stripped off her socks, Jason couldn't keep from looking at her feet. He had always been a fan of them, though he tried not to let it show. Usually he was content to steal glances at them from across the room, but today he felt brave enough to try for a little something more.

“You want a foot rub to relax?” he said, broaching the topic in the only way he could think of. He regretted it as soon as he spoke; the words sounded so awkward to his ear. His heart sank when she frowned at him. Yes, she was on to him; now she'd surely think he was a freak and know to stop going barefoot around the house.

“Don't you have that shrinking thing to worry about? You really up for rubbing my feet at a time like this?” Jessica had caught the virus over the summer but had been asymptomatic, so she wasn't worried about catching it from Jason now.

“Eh, it's fine. Plus, I gotta thank you somehow for helping me out with this thing; might as well do it in advance.” He would have to spend a lot of time at a very vulnerable size while he slowly grew back to normal, and Jessica would have to help him out with any problems that came up.

“Knock yourself out, then.” Jessica swung her feet up onto the seat between them, scrunching her sole and then splaying her toes. Jason could have jumped for joy, but he kept himself under control, casually grabbing her feet and placing them on his lap.

Those feet were everything he could have wished for, everything he had ever dreamt of. Silky smooth, soft yet firm—their texture was a delight to the touch. They were a tad bit moist still, but that soon evaporated out of them, and despite spending all day in Jess's shoes, they weren't smelly in the least.

He tried not to let on how much he was loving this, but couldn't help holding them with great reverence, like an object of worship. Tenderly he sank his thumbs into their soles, kneading deep into their flesh to get at the tension underneath with an expertise born from all those afternoons spent rubbing his aunt's feet as a kid. Jessica didn't speak a word, but the sighs and moans that escaped her lips told him just how well he was doing.

Jessica lay back and closed her eyes to batter enjoy Jason's care, and before long she appeared to have fallen asleep. “Hey, Jess,” Jason said, calling her a few more times to confirm she was asleep. When she didn't answer, he carefully lifted her feet off his lap, slipped off the couch, and let them down on his seat, right near the edge.

He knew it was wrong, and he knew that he risked being caught, but after spending so long touching and thinking of Jessica's feet, he couldn't resist; he knelt by the couch and leaned in towards Jess's feet. From the moment those soles pressed against his cheeks, covering his eyes, toes resting softly on his forehead, Jason felt he was in heaven. He breathed in, savoring the soft aroma of Jess's feet, and sighed, letting his warm breath caress those soles. “Okay, that's enough. Quit it before she wakes up and sees you,” he said to himself, but after dreaming of this day for years, practically since the day he'd met Jessica, he was in no hurry to stop; the risk of being caught only made it all the more thrilling.

Jason closed his eyes and put all his focus on enjoying the delightful sensations of those feet as he slowly rubbed his face up and down her soles. So focused on it was he that he didn't notice when his shrinking started, not until he was startled by his shirt slipping down his shoulders and falling to the floor, together with his pants.

By then it was already too late; the paralysis that always accompanied the shrinking process had set in, and he couldn't move a muscle; he was stuck shrinking with his face against Jessica's feet.

His shrinking and paralysis alike were terrifying. Adrenaline filled Jason's bloodstream and set his heart to racing as his animal instincts railed against everything that was happening to him. Through it all, however, the awareness of Jessica's feet remained in the back of his head, and with it the thought of how big they were getting compared to him. Even when he'd shrunk down enough that his face couldn't reach them anymore, he still thought of them. Eventually his terror gave way to a growing fascination as he realized that by the time he finished shrinking Jessica's feet would be big enough to smother his entire body under a shapely sole. Now he urged his shrinking to finish up, not so that he could grow back as soon as possible, but so he could see for himself the size of those lovely feet which lay so very close to him and yet so painfully out of reach.

Jason tried to stand as soon as he had regained some control over his body, only to fall over backwards when he tried to straighten his stiff legs. Lying on his back, he finally saw how big everything was. Jason felt like he'd been transported to a land of giants; at just half a foot tall, everything towered over him, and everything was out of reach. But instead of being scared over his helplessness, he was thrilled at the sight of Jessica's soles above. They were for sure bigger than him, though he wouldn't get a sense of just how huge they were until he'd completely recovered from his paralysis, crawled out of his clothes, and climbed up the couch to meet them.

From their heels to the base of their toes, both soles were as tall as Jason himself; if he stretched his arms overhead, he could just reach the tips of her toes. Each sole was as big as a mattress. Standing before one, he felt the warmth radiating from it over his whole body. He reached out to touch it, and almost melted at the feeling. He stepped forward and pressed his whole upper body against it, basking in the heavenly sensations. There he stayed until suddenly that giant foot leaned forward and pushed him onto his back.

Jessica stirred, making Jason fear that she was about to wake up and see what he was doing, but she only rolled onto her side, her feet now resting one atop the other.

Jason hesitated. Much as he wanted to, he knew he couldn't stay down here with her feet forever. Eventually she would wake up, and if she ever saw or felt what he was doing, she would have a lot of questions that he didn't have any good answers for.

The medicine was down in his pants pocket. He could take it, go away to his room, and stay there until it took effect. He had already done more with her feet than he'd ever thought he'd have the chance to do; sticking around for anything more was a huge risk. Still, it was a risk that Jason was willing to take.

Once Jessica had stopped moving, Jason crawled back to her feet and knelt in front of them. He pressed his hands to them and started rubbing, eager to enjoy every inch of those lovely soles with this new, incredible detail. Whatever questions Jessica had, he would deal with them when they came up. Whatever else happened, he would at least make of this a day he'd remember for the rest of his life.
Humanity's Biggest Admirer by idunnow
Author's Notes:
After discovering humanity and learning everything she can about them, a young alien woman tried to meet those beings she admires so much. Only problem is she's a hundred miles tall.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Giga/Tera, Gentle, Sci-Fi, Feet, Footwear. Mild Destruction and Unaware.
When Soleena first arrived on Earth, having beamed down to the planet's surface from her moon base, the young Siderian found it flat as could be, never rising nor falling from its regular level by more than the height of her ankles at most. More than that, the planet seemed devoid of any macroscopic life, animal or otherwise, although the rich tapestry of colors painting the planet's surface over suggested a richness of microbial life.

And indeed, there was a rich diversity of such creatures down below, too small for the naked eye to distinguish any one of them. Only, they weren't quite the mindless microbes that all young Siderians learned about at school. No, these life forms were more like the flora and fauna that any visitor to Sideria might see roaming about, as pets, working animals, livestock, or simply wildlife, only exceedingly miniaturized. And, more astounding that that, among all the tiny creatures on this planet was a real sentient species!

Human beings, as they called themselves in one of their many languages, were by far the smallest of all know sentients. Shiiks, the second smallest, were a tenth the scale of the average Siderian, and it was thought that was about the smallest any sentient species could be, yet even to them these humans would be nearly microscopic. Humans were an astounding one hundred thousandth the scale of Siderians.

The entire field of biology said anything that size should be nothing but a mindless collection of cells, and yet, somehow, human beings displayed a level of intelligence not too different from that of other known sentients. They even had a level of technology which closely paralleled that of Siderians before their space-faring days.

To Soleena, humans were the most remarkable species in the known universe. After her discovery of their civilization, she had set up an observation post on the far side of their moon to study and watch over them. Before long she figured out how to communicate with their technology, and once her computer had worked out a rough translation of a common human language, the whole world of human knowledge contained in their internet began to open up for her.

The Siderian greedily consumed every piece of information she could find about humanity, even took to watching their shows and movies, reading their books, and playing their video games. She started communicating with them as well, joining of their websites and asking them all manner of questions without ever letting on who or what she was.

The more she learned, the more remarkable they seemed, simply for having achieved so much while being so small. They were so very likable too, reminding her of her own people. In time, simply reading about them or looking at them on her computer screen was no longer enough for her. She wanted to meet them in person, to introduce herself to humanity and make friends with them.

It would be difficult, of course. At such a monstrous difference of scale, unmediated interactions between the two species were impossible. But Soleena had come equipped with technology to help. Over her eyes she wore a device made to look like a pair of the humans' “sunglasses”. The device was operated by her mind and had a number of useful functions, among them the ability to scan for human life signatures.

Once she was on the Earth's surface, Soleena used this function to detect where the human settlements were, and by extension where she should avoid stepping on which spots to avoid stepping on. As expected, there were very few such places out here—it was, after all, the middle of a scorching desert with a very sparse population.

Her destination was the biggest source of life signatures in the region, and lay just a few short steps ahead. Before she went to visit it, however, she looked at all the other human settlements with what she hoped would seem a friendly smile and waved at them. “Hello, everyone,” she said in the locals' language, very pleased with herself for having learned it in just a couple months. Nor was that the only area where she had tried to make a good impression; she had made efforts to cater her appearance to the humans as well.

It really helped in that regard that humans looked so similar to Siderians. All known sentients followed the same body plan, actually, a phenomenon on which there were many competing theories, but humans in particular were almost perfect miniatures of her kind. Aside from her size, the only notable difference between herself an an average human woman was the color of her skin and hair—grey and white, respectively.

Aside from that, she had made efforts to procure clothing that would be appealing to them. After asking around for advice on various human websites, she had decided on the outfit she now wore: a matching skirt and top, mostly white but with red floral patterns, and a big floppy sun hat.

If not for her size, there would have been little disagreement among anyone who saw her that she made for a beautiful figure. As it was, though, everyone around was too overwhelmed by her sheer immensity to appreciate her fashion choices. In particular, the inhabitants of one little town lying right beneath her were staggered at the sheer immensity of the bare feet that now flanked their homes. It was to all of them as if a pair of mountains had materialized beside them, each one culminating in a vast pillar that reached to the very heavens. Soleena herself was beyond their comprehension, and she was so far away that the locals preferred to ignore her in favor of those feet which posed a far more immediate and comprehensible threat to them.

Minor shifts of Soleena's weight rattled the locals like nothing else, and kicked up huge clouds of sand which threatened to ravage their homes if the wind were to change direction. Even the casual drumming of her toes against the earth in ill-contained excitement birthed clouds of dust a quarter mile tall and wide that only grew bigger with each earth-shaking impact, all while the Siderian remained completely unaware of those thousands of frightened souls, as she hadn't bothered to scan the land right at her feet. Why should she when the map had said this spot was uninhabited?

Her stepping away was no less catastrophic. Air currents of unimaginable strength followed in the wake of her foot as it rose up at supersonic speeds, so that her mere movement was heard across the land as a thundering sonic boom. When it swung forward, sandstorms of biblical proportions followed after, sweeping over miles and miles of desert, and when it came down, massive earthquakes spread out for miles around. It was lucky for everyone that she chose her route carefully to avoid walking her foot passing over any populated areas. And all the while, Soleena just smiled and waved innocently at everyone she passed, greeting the settlements one by one.

At least the sandstorms decreased in intensity as she approached her destination, where there was less loose sand to be swept up with her steps.

Soon Soleena stood over the capital of this rich land—a sprawling, storied city, blossoming on the banks of a powerful river, where a million glass windows glittered in the sunlight and magnificent towers of steel and concrete challenged each other in a bid to pierce the sky itself.

So she had heard in all her research, at least, though to her naked Siderian eye it seemed no more than a patterned greyish patch about the size of a welcome mat. Still, she was elated to be here, and once she stood as close to the city as was safe, her feet resting just a few inches away from its outskirts, she crouched down for a closer look.

To half the people standing under her, the descent of her body felt as if the sky were falling on them, and to the other half as if the earth were rising up to meet her. Many grew dizzy and fell at the perceived motion, at least those who hadn't fallen or thrown themselves on the ground during the earthquakes that accompanied her arrival.

Crouching didn't make the humans any less microscopic to their, but that's what her glasses were for. Activating the magnification function, her view zoomed in on a nearby part of the city, just enough that she could make out some hundreds of little humans and their little cars filling the little streets, and all of them staring back at her.

“Hi, there!” she said, forgetting in her excitement to whisper for their sake. Her cheerful greeting exploded into the world with such force that it broke the normal speed of sound and reached their ears in only a second, dispersing the scant cirrus clouds that had been the land's only cover from the scorching sun—not that they needed it now that her shadow covered almost the entire city so that it seemed like twilight had come at ten in the morning.

The sound weakened enough by the time it reached the city to not blow everyone's eardrums, but everyone who could covered their ears once those deadly syllables reached them. “Ah! Sorry,” Soleena softly said when she saw their reaction. “It's just I'm so excited to be here. I mean... I've wanted to meet you humans for so long! You could even say that I'm your 'biggest fan'!” The Siderian chuckled, oh-so-proud of that cheesy joke, though she stopped when she saw that no one else was laughing. Had she made a mistake? Maybe she didn't understand human humor as well as she thought. Or was it that she had said something wrong in greeting them?

Her toes curled with nervous energy, tearing up ten thousand acres of land. Soleena failed to realize what terror was spreading as the gesture sent a powerful tremor all over the city, one which thankfully weakened enough by the time it reached the center to keep it from collapsing all its skyscrapers.

Suddenly, the titan snapped her fingers, releasing a sound like that of a nuclear explosion. “Almost forgot! My name is Soleena, everyone! Just Soleena; my people don't use these 'last names' of yours. I'm very happy to meet you at last!” She leaned forward excitedly, lifting her heels off the ground and leaving the whole of her incomprehensible mass balanced precariously on just her toes and the balls of her feet. Her head was almost horizontal as she looked down on them all, and the brim of her hat reached dangerously close to the ground. If it happened to slip, then... But those were worries for the little humans alone; the thought that she might lose her balance or her hat fall off never even crossed Soleena's mind, nor could she even imagine how threatening her face looked looming over the city and blotting out a huge portion of the sky.

“You know, I really meant it when I said that I'm your biggest fan. I think you humans are incredible! Just look at you all! You're so small, if it weren't for these glasses I couldn't see you at all! To my species, you're all small enough to be considered germs. I bet a million of you could fit on my fingertip n oproblem! But even though you're so small, you can do these things that are so incredible for your scale. Seriously! You're all smaller than I can even picture in my head, but still you go and build things like... like these!”

The whole city fell into panic as she reached towards its heart with a single outstretched finger. Her fingertip hung over some of the tallest buildings in the city, its glossy black nail hovering just a thousand feet above them—a paltry distance at her colossal scale, easily overcome by any errant twitch.

The fingertip snaked up and down the city, as if searching for something, and shortly came to a stop right above a building still in construction which even so almost matched the height of its tallest neighbors.

Soleena zoomed in on it. “This here will be the tallest human building ever built, right? That's amazing! My people... well, we have many things that you haven't figured out yet, but at your scale our tallest buildings wouldn't even be half as tall as this one already is! Don't you think that's incredible?” Her vision now zoomed in on the ground some distance away, to the middle of an open square where a hundred people all huddled together near the center, where they hoped they'd be safe if any buildings collapsed. She zoomed in still closer, picking one face out of the crowd to focus on—a young woman. At her direction, her glasses flashed a very thin, very soft beam of light precisely onto her face to grab her attention. “Don't you think that's incredible, miss?”

The woman looked around, unwilling to believe that this colossus could be talking to her specifically. She looked up again and meekly pointed to herself. “Me?” she mouthed.

“That's right, I'm asking... you!” Soleena declared with another couple flashes from her shades. “It's really amazing, isn't it?” The woman nodded vigorously—anything to placate this giant. “And what about you, sir?” she asked another. “Are you aware that this building will be sixty of your human meters taller than the current record holder?” The man shook his head belatedly. “Huh? You really didn't know? But your people are the ones building it! You should know all about it! And you should be proud to be able build such a thing! Did you know that they had to invent a completely different type of cement for this building that would be able to support all its weight?”

To everyone's surprise the colossal young woman started lecturing the entire city about the latest addition to their family of skyscrapers, describing it at such length as would make any architect blush to hear someone speak of their work with such honest excitement. Even the city's tour guides would have been hard-pressed to match the information she had learned about the project, not to speak of her delivery. Her passion was so contagious that many people forgot their fear of her and grew immersed in her narrative. The interest in their little faces only made Soleena all the more eager to share her knowledge. Yet, in her excitement, she forgot to remove her finger from over the construction.

Her hand dipped down just a bit in the middle of her speech. As everyone had thought, it took only the slightest twitch for her fingernail to reach the building, and just like that she had swiped away the top half of the would-be record-setter. Luckily there hadn't been anyone working on it at the time, and her nail had swiped it up with such speed that the lower half's integrity wasn't compromised; it wobbled for a minute, then settled down without harm to anyone.

Soleena didn't realize what had happened until she noticed the alarm on everyone's faces and saw them pointing toward her finger. It's impossible to describe what dread the Siderian felt when she saw what she'd done. Quickly she pulled back her hand and searched the tower's surroundings for any further damage, and for the location of its top half. When the people kept gesturing at their fingers, though, she finally spotted it right under her nail, stranded in a pile of dirt she had neglected to clean.

“I-I'm so sorry.” Soleena almost choked on her words. “Is... is everyone alright? I swear it was an accident! I didn't mean for this to happen! Oh, goodness. M-maybe you can fix it if I put it down?” She lowered her finger to the ground outside the city and scraped off the dirt under its nail, but once it was off she could see plainly that it wouldn't do them any good, especially half-buried under dirt as it now was.

The giantess sniffled. Then, she started to cry. Huge rivers of tears flowed down her ashen cheeks and dropped down. The massive teardrops separated into many finer drops as they fell, reaching a few city blocks as a torrential rain by the time she had gotten herself together.

“I knew I shouldn't have come here. I'm really sorry about your building, everyone. I promise I'll make it up to you somehow. Maybe I could give you more resources, and... and...”

Before she could start crying again, Soleena beam herself back to base, disappearing in a flash and leaving a very confused population behind. She spent the rest of the day and all of the next lying despondently in bed, too upset at herself to do anything. She knew that eventually she would have to contact the city's leaders to decide how she'd make it all up to them, but she was scared to see what people were saying about her online.

On the third day she finally mustered up the willpower to go online and face their reproach, telling herself that she deserved to hear whatever nasty things they had to say. She had steeled herself for the worst, expecting that everyone would be calling her a horrible monster, or preparing to defend themselves if she ever came again, but she found nothing of the sort. Mostly, the humans were curious, wondering who she was, where she'd come from, whether or not she'd be returning. Others were more passionate; apparently she'd gotten something of a fan club overnight, and there was already a huge influx of tourists coming to the country to visit the footprints she'd left behind. Even the broken skyscraper was becoming a popular attraction.

Most moving of all, there was a trending tag on social media—#HeyMissGiant—full of people sharing their messages for her in the hopes that she might read them, including many coming from people who had seen her during her visit. A few were insults or injunctions to stay away, but the vast majority were encouraging her, telling her not to be sad over their building, saying they forgave her and there was no reason to be so upset, even asking her to visit them again.

Soleena spent all day long browsing the web, taking in everything that people had to say about her. Come night time she was already thinking of her next trip to Earth, and planning on how to make it an even better (and safer) one.
Emma Millstein and Tiny Grace by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Trails of Cold Steel story. When Emma accidentally shrinks her new friend Grace, Grace's love for her comes to light.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, F/f, Feet, Fantasy, Gentle
After spending all afternoon practicing a new batch of spells she had cooked up, Emma Millstein was beat; she couldn't have cast a simple healing spell if her life depended on it.

Well, to be accurate, it hadn't been the spells she was practicing which had left her this tired. Rather, it was mostly because of her many, many, many attempts to rectify a little mistake she'd made in casting the last of said spells—a mistake she carried in her breast pocket as she set foot in her bedroom.

Sighing as she kicked of her shoes and propped up her staff against the door, Emma plodded to the foot of her bed, where she collapsed on the springy mattress and buried her face in her soft, warm quilt, letting it soothe her tension. Not five seconds passed, however, before she felt a tiny little squirming under her right breast and rolled over. “Sorry; forgot all about you,” she muttered and looked to her pocket, where after some more squirming a tiny little head not even as big as her fingertip poked out.

That little head belonged to Emma's newest friend, Grace. The young woman had helpfully volunteered herself as a guinea pig for Emma to test some spells on—helpful ones like spells of increased strength, speed, or endurance. All had been going well at first, but when it came time to try out her most ambitious new spell on Grace, one that was meant to grow her to a hundred-foot giant, her helper had instead been reduced her to a hundredth of her usual height.

Now less than an inch tall, Grace crawled out of Emma's pocket and sat down on the slope of her bosom, looking inquisitively at the young mage. As Emma began to sit up, Grace started rolling down her chest but held on tight to her vest before she could fall off. There she stayed until Emma could could gently pluck her up.

“What a mess,” Emma sighed, looking down at the tiny woman she held between her fingertips. Grace, meanwhile, kept very still and returned a pitiful stare. She had said little since being shrunk down, and spent most of her time looking utterly overwhelmed by her situation—understandable, considering she wasn't even the size of a fingertip now. Holding her shrunken friend, Emma could plainly feel how frail and weak the tiny woman was now. Even if the spell hadn't turned out as she'd wanted it, she could see there was some utility to this fluke, if she could only know how to replicate it.

Yet it wasn't even that which occupied her thoughts. Instead she found herself musing about how adorable Grace looked at this size, especially with that pretty little pout on her lips. Such a small and cute creature would make for an excellent pet, she thought as she stroked Grace's head.

“Emma, just what do you think you're doing?” She sighed and set Grace down on the bed, then went over to her desk, where she grabbed her notebook and a couple hefty tomes. She sat down in bed again, her back against the wooden headrest and her legs half-bent, with a book spread open on her lap. “Don't worry, Grace; I'm sure I'll find a way to grow you back soon. You'll have to stay this size at least for tonight, though; there's no way I could grow you back right now even if I knew how.” She yawned and started searching her books for any hints on how to fix her mistake.

With eyes focused on the page, Emma was only dimly aware of the tiny Grace sitting a few inches before her feet—enough to make sure she didn't lose track of the tiny woman. It wasn't until later, when she was getting frustrated at her total lack of progress, that she thought to glance at Grace and see how she was doing. She found her shrunken friend staring straight ahead, seemingly lost in thought as Emma had just been. Only, when Emma happened to stretch and curl her toes, she noticed her little friend's face move up and down along with them.

Was Grace staring at her toes? It sounded ridiculous; why in the world would she be doing that? Even if she was, there wasn't any harm in it, right? But then she remembered some other times in the past when it had seemed as if Grace was looking at her feet.

Seeing as the tiny woman still hadn't realized she was being looked at, Emma decided to put her theory to the test by moving her feet up and down and from side to side.

Grace's eyes followed their every movement. Yes, she was totally in love with Emma's feet. With all of her, in fact, but her feet especially. She'd been obsessing over them ever since she first laid eyes on Emma's bare soles months ago, beguiled by their shapely curves and cute, wiggling toes whose nails were painted such a rich, deep shade of purple. And her obsession had only grown stronger now that those feet seemed big enough to flatten houses.

At first Grace had been scared and anxious to be grown back as soon as possible. Everything was so huge compared to her, and she felt so helplessly small. But once she saw Emma's feet lying on the bed before her, purple toenails glistening in the light of the lamp, she forgot her anxiety in favor of a growing sense of reverence for those lovely feet.

Previously, Grace had spent many an hour daydreaming about massaging Emma's feet, imagining what those smooth soles and cue toes would feel like against her fingers or even under her tongue. Now she found herself fantasizing about that again, except in her imagination she was this same tiny size she was now, and she could feel the overwhelming warmth and softness of Emma's feet all over her little body.

It was that tantalizing thought that kept her from noticing she was being watched until Emma's voice brought here back to reality. “What are you doing?” her friend asked. Grace jumped and looked at Emma's face, horrified to find herself the focus of those big, blue eyes.

“N-nothing!” she was quick to say. “I wasn't... that is, I was only thinking, is all.”

“Really? You weren't busy staring at my feet, then? No? Then why are you blushing so much?” Grace was red as a beet as she denied everything, frantically trying to come up with some explanation that would absolve her of all suspicion, but Emma wasn't having any of it. She clapped her book shut, cutting off Grace's stammering, and fixed the shrunken woman in her stare.

Grace squeaked as Emma's legs suddenly stretched forward, giant feet rushing on to meet the tiny woman where she sat. Or, so she thought. Instead Emma's heels stopped right beside her, giant feet looming at her sides. Grace meekly looked at Emma, scared of what her friend would say to her now that she'd discovered her shameful secret.

Emma's voice was gentle. “Grace, I don't mind if you were looking at my feet; honest! But I don't like you lying to me about it. Just answer me straight if you were staring at them or not.”

Grace held her tongue at first, but finally confessed. She confessed to everything, in fact, and without Emma even asking her about it; she just couldn't keep it hidden once the truth started coming out.

“You've really been into my feet for that long?” Emma asked. When Grace nodded, she sank deep in thought and absentmindedly scrunched her feet above the tiny woman's head. Grace resisted turning to look at the, but couldn't help growing excited as she felt their movement transmitted to her over the bed's surface. Finally Emma turned to her again and spoke. “If I offered you a chance to touch my feet, would you want to take it?” Grace was shocked, and belatedly nodded her head. “I thought so. There's just one condition: You have to do whatever I say, like you're my servant and I'm your master. Think you can do that?”

“Y-yes! I'll do anything you want!” Grace replied eagerly.

“In that case...” Emma moved her feet back in front of Grace, showing off her big and powerful soles. “Climb,” she said, a curl of her toes indicating Grace's destination.

The tiny woman rushed forward and stopped right up against Emma's heel. Though from her perspective a foot still separated her from that giant sole, already she could feel its warmth radiating onto her body and catch its soft aroma laced with faint traces of lavender lotion. She was trembling with excitement, and longed to throw herself at the giant fleshy wall in worship, but she contained herself and put her hands up to it instead. Using the tiny grooves that covered that sole as convenient footholds, she climbed up and up its imposing height, the whole time thinking that this huge tower she climbed was nothing less than Emma's gorgeous foot.

Really, it was impossible to take it for anything else, not only because of how it felt and smelled, but also how it moved. Mostly it was still, but when it did move, even if it was only a little twitch of its toes, Grace could feel the incredible power of the muscles lying behind that wall of skin, so much stronger than herself.

After a minute she climbed up between Emma's first and second toes, where she knelt and looked out at Emma, awaiting her next command, at least until Emma's toes curled around her and squeezed her tight.

Grace gasped and squirmed in delight as she found herself trapped between those toes. She pushed against them, testing her strength, but she could tell that even Emma's spell boosting her strength she was no match for even a single one of these toes. Not only were they taller than her, they were thicker by far, and she found herself helplessly smothered in all that mass without any hope of escape. in any other context she would have been terrified, but here and now it only made her more excited.

“How are you holding up in there, Grace?” Emma asked. “If you want me to let you go, just say so anytime.” But Grace didn't want her to let go, and even when Emma relaxed her grip, she still buried her face in Emma's big toe and hugged it tight, never wanting to leave this place. “He-he! Looks like you weren't exaggerating when you said you loved my feet!” Emma wiggled her toes, and Grace found herself wiggled along as she clung to the big toe, reveling in the awesome power of these lovely digits. “Let's see you show them some more love, though. How about a little kiss?”

Grace couldn't believe what she was hearing. The tiny woman could have begged for days on end to be allowed to kiss Emma's soles, and now here she was being commanded to do it. Was this real? Or was it all a lovely dream?

Well, if it was a dream, she certainly wasn't going to question it. She jumped on the chance to shower Emma's toe with kisses, planting her lovely lips on that huge, plush surface over and over again, not stopping even when Emma's toes curled over her again. But kissing wasn't enough for Grace, and before long she stuck out her tongue and started licking that toe instead, dragging her tongue over the groove and ridges of Emma's toe print to take in that wonderfully salty taste of her skin. Her fervor shocked Emma, but that tiny tongue felt so nice against her toe that she didn't say anything about it. Instead held Grace gently between her toes while she moved her soles together. Then she pushed Grace down between both sets of toes, where some playful wiggling and rubbing together had little Grace squealing in delight as she moved up ad down Emma's toes, showering all of them with all the love she could give.

When Emma finally pulled the tiny woman out from between her feet, Grace was limp and looked totally spent, but she had the most blissful smile on her face. She looked so adorable, Emma just had to give her a kiss, smothering the whole of her tiny body under her big, soft lips. When she pulled Grace away and let her sit in the palm of her hand, the tiny woman looked at her with such adoration that Emma finally decided to say what had been on her mind all this time.

“Grace, how would you like staying with me at this size for now? I'll do what I can to grow you back if you don't want to, but... honestly, I'd love it if I could keep you like this forever. You'd be my little precious girlfriend, Grace; mine and mine alone, and we'd be together always; just you and me. You can even play with my feet whenever you want, or any other part of me you like.”

Of course Grace said yes; “Nothing in the world would make me happier!” As she was lifted up to Emma's mouth, she happily jumped on her new girlfriend's lips and gave them a little kiss of her own.

The two kept playing together a while longer, but as it was getting dark and Emma was still so tired, she decided to call it a night, and she tucked little Grace into her cleavage and bid her good night, delighted that she could keep her beloved so close to her heart.
P90's Valentine by idunnow
Peter had been hearing as well as feeling the giant T-Doll's steps for a while now without paying them much mind. There were so many of those giants now that at this point it was simply background noise to him, like the gunfire, aircraft, and tank engines that were heard around the base almost every day. Even so, he could tell without looking to whom those steps belonged.

It wasn't just that she was the only giant in the base today, which Peter wasn't even sure of. For his own wellbeing, the young maintenance worker had long since learned to distinguish the sound and feel of every giant's footsteps. Not that he was scared of them, exactly—he knew they were all harmless except to Griffin's enemies—but some of them had certain playful tendencies that had if anything become even more pronounced since they were put in these larger bodies.

Some he always tried to avoid, but the one here at the base, a P90 model some 300 feet tall, was a bit of a special case. Most of the time she was a sweet girl, sweet as any Doll he'd met, but sometimes she launched into these episodes of odd, unpredictable behavior and tried to cajole people into playing along. Completely harmless, but it could get annoying if she decided you were the perfect partner or audience for her play-acting. Still, Peter wasn't concerned about her right now; he figured the festivities would keep her and all the regular Dolls distracted while he finished repairing the hangar door.

Valentine's Day was always one of the Dolls' favorite holidays—strangely so, in Peter's eyes, seeing as none of them had a significant other to spend the day with. Some of them were seemingly in love with the Commander, but he never could tell how real it was. Were Dolls even capable of love? All this time working with them and still he wasn't sure. But that was nothing to do with him. Peter pushed such idle thoughts out of his mind and focused on getting the finishing touches, sealing the motor back up and testing to see if it was working yet.

Splendidly so, it turned out. The doors went up without a hitch, and he stepped out the opening to survey his handiwork in pride. Forget love, he thought; there was nothing in this world like the satisfaction of a job well done.

With this his work for the day was over. He would have had the whole day off like the most of the Dolls, but in a base so close to the frontlines you couldn't afford to let things like broken hangar doors remain unaddressed. One never knew when the aircraft would be needed.

After closing the door back up, he turned his eyes to Springfield's bar, the center of the day's festivities, where most of the T-Dolls at the base were gathered to exchange candies and Valentine's Day cards like a bunch of elementary school children. It was cute enough, real love or not, and Peter figured he might as grab a drink over there and see what sort of event they put together this year. And who knew—with the Commander gone for the week he might even get a little something from one of the Dolls.

“Oh my goodness! Peter, is that really you? After all this time have you finally come back to me?”

Those words brought a grimace to Peter's face, though he took care to wipe it off before looking up at the lips from which that voice had fallen. “Good morning, P90.”

The giant Doll's eyes were alight with adoration. If he hadn't known her so well he might have thought her truly in love with him. “Oh, Peter, it is you!” She rounded the hangar from over which she looked at him, threatening to crack the pavement under her shoes. She stopped beside him, her final steps rattling his tool box, and crouched. “I can't believe you're finally back from the war! And on Valentine's Day, too. Oh, how romantic!” Her voice quavered with emotion, and she blushed as she held a hand up to her cheek. Peter had to admit, she was a superb actress.

“Ah, I'm flattered, miss, really I am, but I think you've got the wrong Peter,” he said. For a moment P90 pouted at him, before getting back in character with a pained, shocked expression. “Oh, Peter, what did they do to you? Please don't tell me you forgot your dear Priscilla. I told you not to join the army Peter! I told you... Oh... Oh...” A hand covered her mouth. She was weeping now; tears spilled from her eyes and fell in quantities such that anyone caught under her might've thought it was raining.

“Sorry, but I just got off work and I'm not in the mood for this right now. I'm sure you can find someone else to play along.” Peter walked away while P90 was still sobbing into her hands, drawing countless eyes to herself.

One such pair, bright amber ones, belonged to SPAS-12, a Doll who met Peter on his way to the bar. “Don't worry about her, she's only acting,” he told her.

“I know, but it's very convincing.” She looked at P90 a while longer, then turned to Peter and smiled. “So you've finished with the door? That's good! I'll feel much safer now if something were to happen.” SPAS waved the stack of envelopes in her hand, blowing a gentle breeze which swayed her silver pigtails, then riffled through them to pull one out. “Um... I wanted to give you this, for all your hard work. You maintenance people help out so much around the base, and I don't think we thank you enough for it.” Like the others, the envelope she held out had a heart-shaped seal. It felt thick and heavy in his hands; probably had a whole chocolate bar in there.

“Thank you, Miss SPAS. I... It's embarrassing, but I'm afraid don't have anything for you right now.”

“Oh, don't worry about that! You don't have to give me anything unless you feel like it. Are you sticking around for the festivities? Then maybe I'll see you again later! Right now I gotta run; I still have all these other cards to deliver. Bye!”

“Bye.” Her smile stayed with Peter even as she ran off. Was that love, he wondered? Maybe he was reading too much into it. It's not as if he was the only person she was giving a card to. Still, it was the first time the Dolls had included him in anything like this. And there was no denying she was cute, even if a combat Doll like her could probably snap his spine like a twig. And, speaking of people who could snap him like a twig...

Peter was so busy watching SPAS-12 that didn't notice P90 approaching until her shadow fell over him. “Peter?” she said. He meant to keep ignoring her, but there was a quality to her voice that made him turn to look up at her shadowed visage. “Who was that just now, dear?”

Her honeyed eyes shone full of displeasure, and even knowing that she was acting didn't stop his heart from racing. Peter opened his mouth, but he took a few seconds finding his voice. “Th-that was SPAS-12, obviously. You know her.” He frowned, as much at her for scaring him as at himself for being scared. “What are you playing at this time?”

“Playing? Oh, darling, I'm not playing at all when I say, I don't want you seeing that woman ever again.” She smiled as she said that, but her grin held a threatening edge. Peter didn't know what to say, so he said nothing at all and walked away, hoping it would work a second time.

Before long, though, he sensed one of P90's steps behind him, then another, and another—one small step for every five or so of his strides. Though he didn't look back, he could tell from her shadow on the ground that her steps weren't falling far behind him, as the heavy thuds of her feet further attested. It scared him , despite himself, and was mad at her for it, but he kept it to himself and hoped that if he didn't react she would grow bored and leave.

Other Dolls up ahead noticed P90's approach and stepped out of the way as her shadow fell on them if not earlier. It occurred to Peter that he might tease P90 a bit and get back at her by chatting one of them up, so he approached a PPK standing outside of the gun range. “Good morning!” he greeted her.

“Er, good morning,” she replied, with a glance up at P90. “You're Peter, aren't you? Is there... something I can help you with?”

P90 had stopped following him as soon as he spoke. She stayed behind as he made his way to the side of the road, and he grinned, thinking she might have finally taken a hint. Then she crouched, and a giant pair of hands fell between PPK and him. At a glare from P90, PPK retreated into the firing range, and other Dolls started putting some distance between themselves and the giant.

After staggering back from the sudden impact, Peter whirled around to give P90 a piece of his mind, but when her gaze fell on him with a tight-lipped smile as hard and cold as steel, the words died out and his mouth went dry.

“Maybe I didn't explain myself,” she said. Her knees fell several yards to his left and right, and she leaned over so that when he looked up she was almost all he could see. Peter felt a pressure that he hadn't felt since the Sangvis Ferri attack months ago, when one of their agents had briefly held him in her gaze. Involuntarily he stepped back, until his back met P90's fingers and he froze up.

P90 went on slowly. “I said I didn't want you seeing that woman again. What I should have said is I don't want you seeing any woman ever again—no one but me.” Her thumbs fell on the ground before him; they were half as thick as he was tall.

Peter was on the verge of agreeing to anything she said before he collected himself. “P90, I am not playing games. Go toy with someone else for a change,” he said.

A thumb slid forward, and pinned him to her pinkie. Peter trembled as it rubbed everything from his feet to his chest. He tried to push it away; it didn't budge an inch. “That's funny. I'm done playing games too, darling. Do you remember when I asked if you'd be mine forever? I don't think you understood what that meant when you answered yes. Maybe you need to be taught.” A thumb and forefinger pinched each of his arms up to the shoulder. Peter's heart sank to his feet as he was lifted off the ground. He tensed up. One instinct screamed at him to struggle, the other to hold on tight lest he fall ten, twenty, thirty yards to the pavement. He kicked his legs wildly looking for any sort of purchase, and finally set them on the side of P90's finger which she offered for support. Still he shook uncontrollably as he was brought up to her eyes.

“Being mine,” she said, “means being with me all the time. It means having eyes only for me, and doing whatever I ask because I love you and you love me. It means you can't let other women talk to you, and it means you definitely don't talk to them or even go near them. Because you're mine, and only mine.”

P90 eased him onto her palm and stood. If Peter had been scared before, now he was terrified. He squeezed at her synthetic skin looking to get a grip on it, and redoubled his efforts as she turned around and started slowly walking, her hand and upper body swaying with every step.

“What were you going to tell that other woman just now?” she asked.

Peter couldn't even remember. His mouth worked without making a sound. “N-nothing! I swear I wasn't going to say anything!” he said at last.

“Really? They why did you talk to her? Could it be you were trying to make me jealous?” The shade of her fingers fell on him, and as he looked up he saw those heavy fingertips coming to hang overhead. In all his time among giant Dolls, even ones nearly twice P90's height, he'd never felt so much like a bug beside them as he did now.

“I... I wasn't... I swear I wasn't...”

“Ohh, you poor thing~. Did I scare you?” From the way her fingers started stroking his body from end to end, you'd think she owned him truly and not just in act. “Don't you worry your pretty little head; I would never hurt you,” she said, her voice suggesting that she might gladly hurt other people if need be. “And you'll never do anything to hurt me either, right? That's why you'll do what I asked and stop talking to other women, right?”

“R-right.” Real or fake, he would have sworn to anything if only it would make her leave him alone. His heart just about jumped out of his chest when she frowned at him instead.

“Rriiiigggghht...?” Peter swallowed. Her fingers, they pressed on his shoulders like iron. She only rubbed them, true, but he could hear their unspoken threat just fine.

“Right... Right, my dear.”

Her lips smiled; her fingers moved away. “You have no idea how happy you've made me, darling~.” P90 raised him to her cheek. The giant Doll's skin was thick as leather, the synthetic flesh of her cheek heavy like a bag of sand; it dimpled only slightly when he was pressed against it. Peter squirmed awkwardly in that little pocket between her hand and cheek, at least until she started nuzzling him. “You won't leave me anymore, will you Peter?”

“N-no! N-never... honey.”

“And do you love me?”

“I-I love you! More than anything in the world!”

“And will you be mine forever?”

“Yes, yes! And I'll do anything you ask, and I'll have eyes only for you, and I'll never speak to another woman again!”

P90 giggled and pulled him away from her cheek. “See? I knew you'd learn eventually. All you needed was a little push to get you on the right path. Now, just be sure to remember it this time and no one will have to get hurt.” Her puckered lips drew closer, and though Peter raised his hands to hold them at bay, they were effortlessly pushed aside until those cushions met their target. His face smothered under her lower lip, Peter couldn't even breathe until she'd adjusted him up a bit, holding his head between both lips. He tried to push them away, but the hand at his back held him unshakably against her kiss; if anything, she only smiled and held him even tighter. In time he gave up struggling. It wasn't that bad, he told his racing heart.

When she finally pulled back, P90 cast him a self-satisfied look, and almost immediately started laughing. “He-he-he! What's with that face you're making? Did my kiss really floor you that much, or is this part of your acting still?”

Peter shook his head. Had he been making a face? And what sort of face was it? And she... she was laughing about it, after giving him such a scare! This girl, she deserved worse than a piece of his mind! He moved to stand, but quickly sat back down, all the wind gone from his sails, when he caught a glimpse of the ground. With all P90's teasing, he had forgotten what a height he was at.

Her laughter settled down, and she smiled at him. What a difference there was in it this time—finally she was back to her usual sweet self. Peter couldn't find it in him to be mad at her anymore, he was just glad that it was all over.

“Thanks for playing along! It took you a while to catch on, but you did pretty good after that.”

“Well, you're welcome,” he muttered. “Don't you think you took it a bit far, though?”

“Did I? I thought that was pretty tame for a yandere. I didn't even punish PPK for catching my man's eye. Maybe I'll go practice on someone else to get more feedback. Oh, and thank you for your help.” She raised him to her mouth for another kiss, a quick peck that felt more like being hit with a pillow. Crouching down, she turned her hand over and let him slide onto the ground, right by Springfield's bar. “Happy Valentine's! I'll see you around!” she said and walked away, searching for another hapless victim.

Peter thought of telling her to stop her games, but he figured it would fall on deaf ears. Let her have a little harmless fun for now. Maybe later the Commander would be able to get her under control—if she didn't overwhelm him too. Still, he had to make himself look away, flaring his nose in displeasure. “Look at that: getting feelings for a Doll just from a little kiss like that. You'd think I didn't know any better,” he thought, and walked past some curious Dolls to enter the bar.

He sat down with a glass of something strong to calm his nerves, and when he was halfway through a second glass he reached into his pocket and tossed SPAS's envelope up on the table, his eyes falling on that little red heart.

Love. Could Dolls really understand it?

Maybe not completely, but P90 had understood enough to act out different kinds of love as convincingly as the real thing. And if she understood it, did SPAS-12...

Peter grimaced and downed the rest of his drink. No point in trying to think it out, especially with how tipsy he was already. Besides, it was Valentine's; the day was young still, and there was no shortage of cute girls at the base, Dolls or otherwise. A few more drinks and he wouldn't even mind making a fool of himself with whichever one happened to catch his eye, be it Springfield or SPAS-12 or... sure, even P90. And why not? She still owed him more than a kiss after that scare. And if she only wanted to play more of her games with him, well maybe he could find one that'd be fun for them both.
Kanna's Shrunken Worlds by idunnow
Author's Notes:
An older Kanna and Riko toy with shrunken civilizations, until Riko realizes that those little round things aren't just novelty items.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, Unaware, Mouth play, Hand play, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Crush, Destruction, Vore, Magic.

Half an hour had passed since the Earth was thrust into utter darkness. In the blink of an eye, not only the sun and moon but even the stars had winked out of existence, leaving the planet in fear and chaos. Millions of accidents had taken place in the seconds after everything went dark, and even now one could hear pained cries and sirens wailing across every city in the western hemisphere, while billions wondered what had become of the sky—what would become of them all.


Suddenly, there was light. A fairly dim light, yet still blinding to eyes now used to the darkness. The tried to look at its source, squinting at what seemed a shifting, amorphous light, until a slight darkening helped them see better. Yet who among them wouldn't have preferred blindness to the sight which met them now? For everyone who looked at the sky in that hemisphere saw five giant fingers reaching towards them.


When first they saw them, all anyone could say was that they were huge, but as they came closer, filling up ever more of the sky, the giant hand casting its endless shadow upon the Earth, the people began to understand just how unbelievably immense those fingers were. To the people in California, it wasn't long before the vast majority of the sky was taken up by a single fingertip. With what little light still reached them, they could see the immense mountains and valleys of the fingerprint hanging up above, bigger by far than any on Earth. There wasn't a city on Earth that couldn't fit in the depths between those fingerprint ridges, and only the very largest would have been too big to fit in the pores they saw up above.


All this they could saw in only a fraction of a second before they were pulverized by the cataclysmic impact of that fingertip. Those hanging mountains fell on the Earth, piercing the crust on contact and instantly obliterating any and all life caught under them. Not even the state's mighty mountains could resist the giant fingertip, and all gave way to it like mere piles of dust.


The same scenes of destruction played out wherever those colossal fingers gripped the planet, wiping out countries, sending out vast tidal waves, splitting the crust with mile-wide cracks from which spewed forth red hot magma in quantities not seen on Earth since life emerged on the rocky planet. Towns and cities were swallowed up in those cracks, and all over the planet while countries were rocked to their core by earthquakes that leveled every building in their path, uprooted trees, and sent massive landslides down the slopes of every mountain still remaining on Earth.


The destruction was unfathomable, and that was before the unprecedented tidal waves reached shores all over the planet. By the time those fingers had started to pull the Earth up towards the source of the light, the vast majority of humans had already perished. And as they were pulled out into the light, those humans who yet lived—thousands where before there had been billions—looked to the sky and beheld the architect of their apocalypse. Light skin, white hair, rosy cheeks, and blue eyes were what they saw, on a face that still had the roundness of youth. This person, this colossus beyond compare, though they could see so little of her, seemed like no more than a girl of fifteen. And yet, as the girl beheld the planet, taking in its ruined surface with an emotionless look, the surviving humans felt as though they stood in the eyes of a deity.


Some raised their arms to the sky in prayer, begging this youthful goddess for mercy. Others screamed like mad as their minds came to realize how utterly insignificant their lives were in the face of such immensity. But the girl eyed them as impassively as before. Their screams, their hopes, their fears, were all nothing to her—the humans under her eyes might as well not have existed.


“Hmm,” she muttered as she beheld the little planet. What thoughts was she turning over in her godly head, as she held their world between her fingers? Her face was so inexpressive that none could even guess. It came as a total shock to them when the girl opened her mouth wide and began moving the planet towards it, her tongue sliding forward to receive them.


Even those who had been praying started screaming now as they realized what this girl had in store for them. Their planet fell on her tongue, and as the pink appendage pulled them deeper into her unfathomably giant mouth, her lips closing behind them to leave them in total darkness, her saliva began the work of dissolving their little world.


Kanna Kamui rolled the tiny Earth around as though it were nothing but a piece of candy, caring not one bit for the plight of the few humans still alive on it. Her spit dissolved the crust in a matter of seconds, then the mantle slowly oozed out onto her tongue. The planet's solid core took longer to dissolve, and she was rolling it around her mouth for half an hour afterwards, sucking on it like a piece of candy, before finally crushing it between her molars and swallowing. After that she reached into her candy bag and pulled out another planet, casually subjecting it to the same apocalypse at the first, moments before she finally reached her longtime friend Riko Saikawa's home.


Riko had been anticipating Kanna's visit all day long. As soon as she heard Kanna's knock, the young teen ran to open the door, sliding to a stop right in front of it. “Hi, Kanna!” she said as soon as she saw her friend's adorable face. “Come in, come in! Do you want a drink? I just made some lemonade for us to share!”


“That sounds good,” said Kanna. Riko closed the door behind her as she stepped in, then led her by the hand to the kitchen. “Ah! Kanna's hand is so soft,” she thought, as she entwined her fingers with Kanna's, reveling in the other girl's touch. Once in the kitchen, she pulled back a chair for Kanna, then served them a single glass of lemonade with two straws for them to share.


As she sat down, Riko heard a crunching noise and noticed that her friend was eating something, then after Kanna swallowed she saw the other girl pull something out of a bag she'd brought with her and throw it in her mouth. “What's that you're eating, Kanna?” she asked.


Kanna stored the tiny world in her cheek before answering. “It's a tiny planet. Do you want one?” she asked, holding out her bag.


“A tiny planet?” Riko peered into Kanna's bag, then reached inside to grab one of the little balls she saw inside. Her fingers scraped several planets, visiting cataclysmic destruction to all, before seizing on just one that she pulled out to examine. “Oh, I see! They really do look like tiny planets!” Riko giggled as she rolled the little Earth between her fingers, casually turning the entire planet' surface into a wasteland and wiping out all remaining life on it. “That's cute! Where did you buy these? I've never seen them before.”


“I don't buy them. I make them appear,” said Kanna.


“Oh, really? That's really amazing! I wonder how it tastes.” After inspecting it, Riko tossed the little thing into her mouth. She rolled it around for a few seconds and found it a bit salty. “Aaah!” she cried out as she bit down on the planet and spilled all its red-hot contents out into her mouth. The ocean of spit in her mouth prevented it from actually burning her, but it still felt like she had bitten into something really spicy. She breathed through her mouth so the air could cool it down before finally swallowing. “Gah! That thing was way hotter than it looked!”


“You're supposed to let it dissolve in your mouth, not eat it all in one go,” Kanna explained. Still sucking on her own little planet, she reached into her bag and pulled out another. “Here, try again.”


Riko was skeptical, but she did as Kanna suggested and put the little sphere into her mouth. This time there were quite a few survivors, as the humans in this version of the Earth had evolved to be much hardier before they were plucked from their universe to become the young teen's snack. Those people were left floating in Riko's spit once she had rolled the planet around, or clinging to taste buds bigger than Everest—at least until Riko took a sip of lemonade that picked up all those germ-sized people. Every last survivor was then flushed down her throat when she swallowed, and spilled into her stomach to be digested.


“I don't know, Kanna,” Riko muttered after a while. “This doesn't taste all that good. It kinda tastes like metal.”


“Well, most planets are full of metal, aren't they? What did you think it would taste like?”


“Is that really how it's supposed to taste? I don't think I like them, then.” Riko cautiously cracked what remained of the planet with her teeth, taking it easy so she wouldn't hurt herself this time, but it didn't taste any better. She swallowed and took another sip of lemonade to wash it down. “Are there any other flavors?”


Kanna thought for a moment. “Would you like a chocolate planet?”


“Oh, do you have one? I'd love to try it, then!”


“I don't, but I'll try to make one appear.” Kanna closed her eyes and focused, then after a minute she held up her hand between her and Riko. A magic circle showed up on her palm, and in a flash of light, a tiny little brown sphere suddenly materialized. “Sorry it took a while. It's very hard to find planets made of chocolate.” Indeed, she had only ever detected a small handful of planets like that; they had probably been turned to chocolate as a result of some bizarre magical catastrophe. In this one even the people and all living beings had all been turned to chocolate, and still carried on their chocolaty existence down on its surface.


Despite being made of chocolate, this planet proved way sturdier than the others, and didn't break apart simply for being held by Riko's fingers. On the other hand, it did start to melt as her body warmth seeped into it.


Bringing it to her mouth, Riko bit the little chocolate planet in half, and delighted as the warm, molten filling spilled onto her tongue. As soon as they were inside her, the billions of tiny chocolate people melted, yet they remained horribly aware of their chocolate bodies as these turned to liquid and joined together with the rest of the planet, and even as all of it dissolved in Riko's saliva and was sent down to her stomach, doomed to experience in perfect awareness their digestion and assimilation into her body before their awareness was finally dissolved along with the rest of them.


“That was so good! Here, Kanna; try some!” She brought the other half of the planet to her friend's mouth, pushing it inside as it opened up for her. Kanna's lips closed around her fingers and licked the melted chocolate from them, making Rio blush, but she didn't pull them back out until Kanna had finished.


Kanna was glad that her friend had liked her candy, and she tried to think of something else she could do for Riko with her magic. Finding another chocolate planet would be hard, but an ice planet would be easy. She made a couple appear on her hand and dropped them in the lemonade glass to help it cool and to spice up the drink. Billions of people floated in the lemonade, their eyes hurting from the sweet and sour liquid, and the two girls took turns drinking them up until the lemonade was all finished.


Riko then invited Kanna to her room, where the two girls kicked off her shoes and sat together on the bed. “Saikawa, Do you want to play with the planets?” Kanna asked, pulling out another from her bag.


“Play with them?How are we supposed to play with those candies?”


“Not candies. I told you, they're tiny planets.”


Riko frowned. “But that's just the name of those candies, isn't it? They're candies made to look like little planets.”


Kanna shook her head. “I find these planets in other universes and bring them here. They're all different versions of Earth, I think, with humans and everything.”


“But that... that... that's just not possible! You're pulling my leg, aren't you, Kanna? This is one of your pranks? It has to be. I mean, if you're telling the truth, that would mean that we... that all those people...” Riko's stomach sank just thinking about it. “A-and how would you even know that's what they are? I mean, you can't actually see any people on those things, can you? No, it can't be real planets. Shrinking things isn't possible, even with your magic, right?”


Kanna popped the planet into her mouth and stood up. “Do you want me to show you?”


“Sh-show me? Show me what?” Riko's heart was racing now.


“That I can really make tiny people. Watch.” Kanna turned to a big empty space on the floor and focused. Riko wanted to tell her to stop, but she couldn't. As much as it scared her, she had to know if what Kanna had told her was true.


A magic circle appeared on the floor, like the ones from when Kanna had summoned new planets but much bigger, about the size of a welcome mat; when it disappeared, it left behind what looked like a layer of dirt on the ground, shaped like the country China. And indeed, that's just what it was; a shrunken down China from another world, and all over the country more than a billion people gaped in horror at the gigantic girl who towered over them. With a single step, the tips of Kanna's dainty pink shoes landed just outside the country's coastline; their impact was like a powerful earthquake, and the shock wave that they blew over the little country sent entire cities flying, sprinkling out over the rest of the country while Kanna crouched to inspect it.


“Kanna!” Riko jumped off the bed and walked next to her friend, frowning at the shrunken China. “Why did you put a bunch of dirt appear in my room? Now I'm going to have to clean it up.”


“It's not dirt, it's a country. Can't you see the cities?”


“A country? Y-yeah, right! All I see is a bunch of dirt and moss. I'm going to get the broom, wait for me here and don't put any more dirt in my room!”


Riko hurried away out before Kanna could say anything else, stepping on the tiny China as she went. Her foot fell on the country's southern shores, and the whole of Fujian province was flattened under her white sock, with destruction spreading for hundreds of miles around. She took another step, and the mighty Himalaya Earth's, greatest mountains, were demolished under her foot, putting up so little resistance that she barely felt a crunch. Then she stepped out the door, leaving the billion survivors alone with Kanna.


“Hm,” the young dragon murmured, turning her eyes on the little China with a considering look, seeming to those germs below like she was passing judgement on them—a goddess of punishment weighing the country's sins. Suddenly she reached for them, and with her fingernails she plucked out the whole of Beijing from its surface. I was about the size of a quarter to her, and she brought it up close to her eye to examine it.


Though much of the city had been destroyed when she grabbed it, there were still over a million people surviving down there, trembling under her godly gaze. “Dirt,” Kanna muttered, her voice exploding onto their puny ears and sounding to them as if she were passing judgement on them.


Yes, Saikawa had called them dirt, and that's what they looked like to Kanna too. Even from this distance she couldn't truly appreciate that what she held was a city, and one of the largest on Earth. There was no way this thing would ever convince Riko that she could really shrink planets.


Kanna slowly squeezed the tiny Beijing. Inch by inch the land and the city crumbled between her fingertips, debris raining down like meteors on the rest of the country below, until the whole city was gone. Only microscopic specks of dust remained lost in the wrinkles of her skin, and with them some lucky humans who now found themselves reduced to germs, far beneath the godly dragon girl's awareness. Only time would tell how long they'd be able to survive in a world that was thousands of times too big for them.


Looking the country over again, Kanna thought she should at least make some use of it before doing away with it, so she scooped up some more towns and cities, mountains and valleys and deserts, and licked them up, letting them all dissolve on her tongue, savoring the rich flavors that the ground held, crushing millions of people between her teeth, compacting them and their homes into a fine paste that got stuck between and atop her teeth even after she swallowed.


Once she was satisfied, Kanna looked at the little China, and thought about how to dispose of it. She didn't want to make Saikawa clean it up, but she didn't think she could simply put it back—though shrinking things was easy, growing them back hard, and the bigger they had to grow, the harder it was. Instead, Kanna held out her hand towards the country. Immediately a glow enveloped it, and the already puny country began to shrink smaller and smaller. Within seconds it was as small as a dinner plate, then a CD, a coin, and still it kept on shrinking. Only when they were too small to be seen did Kanna stop shrinking them, staring intently at the spot where the country had disappeared to.


To the microscopic humans, the wooden floor of Riko's room had become a terrifyingly massive landscape whose peaks and valleys were bigger than the planet Earth. Even the inhabitants of the shrunken planets would have been giants compared to them. And Kanna? She was so huge as to be unfathomable. Millions went mad simply from looking at the girl, their minds all but breaking as they tried to process scales that human minds were never made to understand.


Feeling curious about those microscopic specks, Kanna took off her shoes and slid her feet forward, resting them right by the place where she had last seen them all. Her stirrup stockings left her toes exposed to the tiny humans, toes which were to them as big as suns. Even a simple wiggle of her toes could have annihilated them all. Luckily for them, she pulled her feet away before any such destruction could befall the tiny people, and stood as Riko entered the room.


When Riko returned with her broom, she found her bedroom floor completely spotless. “Kanna, did you clean up for me? Thank you. I thought I was going to have to clean up the whole mess,” she said, and left the broom propped up by the door for now. She stepped forward, walking right towards the shrunken China whose presence she utterly ignored. Her foot appeared in the sky again, the same one that had crushed the Himalayas. Remnants of those mountains still darkened her sock as if no more than dirt.


The excruciating fraction of a second before her foot hit the floor seemed to stretch into minutes to those hundreds of millions of hapless soles caught underneath the unsuspecting girl. First the threads of her sock filled their view, then the individual fibers which made up those threads, even the smallest of which they soon saw was thicker than their country was long. Countless worlds could have lived in that tangle of cosmic strings, and countless could be crushed with a single step from that godly foot.


In the end, Riko didn't even step on the tiny China. The country was so pathetically small,so utterly insignificant, that it easily avoided all those threads and fibers which hit the floor around them, despite being right under the ball of Riko's foot. But even though they weren't hit, still the impact alone was enough to snuff out the country the very instant her foot hit the floor, and neither Riko nor Kanna would ever know the little speck's fate.


“Saikawa, I know how to show you now. This will prove it for sure.” Riko could hear the determination in Kanna's voice; it was something she couldn't say “no” to. She sat on the bed again and waited for Kanna to do whatever she was planning. Another magic circle appeared on the floor then, even bigger than the last one, this one filling up almost the entirety of  the empty space in her room. In the blink of an eye, much of the wooden surface was replaced by a grey carpet, here and there speckled with green and other colors. Kanna looked it all over before giving a satisfied nod and turning expectantly to Saikawa.


“W-what is this, Kanna?” the young teen asked.


“Tokyo,” she simply replied, and pointed down at the shrunken city. “Look. Come closer. You can see all the little cars and people moving around down there. See? It's real, just like I said.”


Riko was trembling as she climbed off her bed. Even from up there she could already see the movement Kanna spoke of, but still she went for a closer look, hoping that would disprove the truth she already suspected.


She knelt beside the city, put her hands down right beyond its outskirts, and held her face just above it. There she saw the tiny cars and people that Kanna had pointed out to her, all of them as small as dust mites. At first she hoped that they might be automatons of some sort, moving but not truly alive. As she watched them closely, though, she saw behavior that couldn't possibly be robotic. The tiny humans drove quickly away from her; they ran for their lives, or stood gawking at her in the streets, or ran into their little buildings to hide from her. When a lock of her long, brown hair grazed a couple buildings, they collapsed and the people nearby fled the scene before they too were crushed by her hair.


Riko gasped and quickly straightened up after that, sitting with her back against the bed.


“You see now? It's real, isn't it?” Kanna asked.


“It... It's real. It's all real,” Riko said, wide-eyed in disbelief. And if this was real, then everything else had been real too, hadn't it? The tiny China that Kanna had summoned up in her room, the even tinier planets they both had eaten... Thoughts swam in her head. How many people? How many had they killed? How many had she killed? How many billions of lives had been ended in her mouth, or under her foot, or between her fingertips? “I didn't mean to kill them,” she told herself. “I never knew they were real. So tiny. So helpless.” Kanna had known, she realized. She had known and still she had casually massacred billions, turned their very worlds into snacks for her satisfaction. 


“Riko. Riko. Hey, Riko.” At the sound of her voice, Saikawa looked at her friend as if seeing her for the first time, realizing what incredible power she must hold if she could shrink entire planets like that. All of this was so much to think of that it made her head spin. “Come here. Let's lie down together,” Kanna said, waving her over.


“Lie... down? Where do you...” Riko went quiet as Kanna took a step forward, flattening dozens of city blocks under her foot. Her other foot followed the first, and then she turned around in the city, trampling thousands more lives under her feet before crouching over them. Reaching back, she placed her hands on the floor, countless buildings crumbling at her touch, then lowered herself to the ground, making of the city her seat.


Riko was short of breath as she watched it all. So many people crushed under Kanna with even less consideration than if they were a bunch of ants. All those lives, gone forever, simply because Kanna had wanted to take a seat. It was a tragedy. And yet... seeing how massive Kanna was next to those insects, and how thoughtlessly she exterminated them, Riko couldn't help but feel awed. Kanna's body was like a mountain next to those people, though a mountain couldn't walk the land and crush cities like Kanna did. More than a mountain, Riko's friend was a goddess to them. So was Riko, for that matter, but she knew it was Kanna alone who deserved to be venerated.


She even looked the part of a goddess—lounging on that city like she owned it, stretching out her legs to flatten hundreds of buildings under her thighs and calves, showing no more interest in the millions of civilians her body terrorized than she would to a pile of dirt. Riko had always admired her friend, and maybe even obsessed over her a little, but what she felt now as she watched Kanna casually destroy so much of the city was stronger than anything she'd felt before.


Riko almost jumped when Kanna's eyes met her own. For a second she was flooded with guilt at having been staring at Kanna like that, but it seemed Kanna hadn't noticed anything wrong with it. “Aren't you coming?” Kanna said, eyeing Riko intently.


“O-oh, right! C-coming!” Riko said and stood up again, looking down at the city before her. Timidly she lifted her foot and moved it forward, until a good chunk of the city lay in the shadow of her sole. She considered giving them time to flee that part of the city, but that might take half an hour or more, and Saikawa would have no way of knowing if they'd all fled even then. No, she couldn't wait for them, not unless she wanted to upset Kanna. In the end she simply resolved not to think at all of what was going on under her foot.


But when it fell on the city, Saikawa was amazed at how much she loved the feeling of all those buildings getting crushed under her foot. It was such a subtle sensation, and yet she knew that many thousands of people must have died from that step alone. No, not people—thousands of dust mites, she corrected herself. Something so pathetically tiny as these things couldn't really be considered people. They were insects and nothing more, and insects deserved to be crushed.


Riko stepped back and pulled off both her socks before bringing her foot over the city again, wiggling her toes wiggling in anticipation as she thought of how good it would feel to step on it this time. She brought her foot down slowly, wanting to savor the sensation of every last building crumbling under her sole.


The people down below screamed and tried to run, but even with Riko taking her time, most were just too far from safety. One building after another cracked and crumbled against her sole as the immense mass of her foot came to fall on them, and soon that entire section of the city had been flattened underfoot, with thousands dead and hundreds more killed by a playful wiggle of Riko's toes. The young teen could have squealed in glee at the feeling and spent all day just stepping on those pathetic humans, but she saw that Kanna was getting impatient so she went up to her friend and sat down next to her, enjoying every time she demolished another part of the city.


Once Riko had joined her, Kanna reached down to the city center between them and plucked up a little skyscraper, holding it gently between her fingers. It was one of the tallest in the city, but it wasn't even as tall as any of the girls' toes. She tossed it in her mouth and ate it, then pulled up another to offer Saikawa. “Want some?” she asked.


Riko opened her hand to receive the tiny building. “Thanks!” she said as Kanna deposited it on her palm. it lay on its side, and as she peered closely at it, Riko could see countless little humans crawling out of the building. Stepping out onto her skin, the little specks looked around in awe at the landscape of this teen girl's palm, then looked at her face and trembled, wondering what would become of them now. When she curled her fingers just a bit, it was like an earthquake to the little humans. The land on which they stood warped and folded in on itself. Wrinkles on her skin closed around them and held their tiny bodies captive, even crushing some of them. Then, Riko's mouth opened and she stuck out her tongue, setting it down right on the edge of her palm.


The people screamed and shouted as her tongue slowly slid towards them, a huge wall of pink thousands of feet wide. They tried to run, but there was no escape for them. Riko's tongue caught them in a matter of seconds, swiping them all up and crushing half of them in the process. When she lifted her tongue again, the survivors found themselves held against it by all its spit. The disgusting liquid covered them completely, and though they squirmed and struggled against it, they couldn't break free from it. As Riko carried them back into her mouth, they all flowed along with her spit up and down her tongue, between her taste buds and over them. She swished them around to savor them, thrilled to have so many tiny humans in her mouth, before swallowing. Even then some of them remained in her mouth, trying with all their might to escape, but she never noticed or cared about them. “Kanna, do you have any more of those tiny planets?” she asked, her voice shaking those survivors to their core.


Kanna held out her bag for Riko, and the young teen reached inside, pulling out one of the tiny little spheres. She looked it over again, this time paying close attention to all the little continents. They were exactly like the Earth's, and as she eyed America, she wondered how many people were down there looking back at her, staring into an eye that was bigger than their entire planet. A lot of the little world's population had to be dead already, she thought, but rather than feeling guilty, she just giggled over it, her laughter shaking the planet to its core. Taking a deep breath, she blew softly on them. Winds stronger than any the world had ever known ravaged the land, tearing up huge chunks of earth and sending them flying like so many specks of dust, blowing away all the water that covered the planet. Within seconds there was no longer any green or blue on this side of the planet—nothing but dirt and mud. Turning the planet over, she smiled at the surviving hemisphere, then opened wide her mouth and gently lowered the planet on her tongue.


It didn't taste any better than it had the last time around, but that didn't matter to Riko—just knowing that she held an entire planet in her mouth had her so excited that she eagerly slapped it all around with her tongue, dashing it against the walls of her mouth while muttering in delight. After just a couple minutes she bit into it and chewed it to bits, not even caring about the hot magma spilling into her mouth, then swallowed it all with one gulp. “Kanna!” she said excitedly. “Let's roll around on the city! Smash it all up together!” Kanna agreed, and they both started rolling over the little city, flattening so many buildings under every inch of their bodies, until almost the entire city had been crushed. Only a little portion, about the size of a dinner plate, remained at the southern end of the city, and the two girls sat down on opposite sides of it, fending it in with their thighs.


“He-he! Your little friends didn't even last us five minutes. So pathetic~,” Riko said, grinning smugly at the remaining survivors. “Guess we'll have to go easy on you if you're going to last us any longer.” She looked at Kanna, wand watched as the young dragon licked a fingertip and lowered it to the city, tapping gently on the ground. Many tiny humans got stuck to her fingertip, and she raised them all to her mouth, sticking her finger inside to lick it clean until there were no more humans left.


Riko shuddered at the sight. As much fun as it had been to eat and smash those humans herself, she still thought it was way more exciting to watch Kanna do it. She even felt a little jealous of those tiny humans her friend had eaten; they were lucky enough to experience Kanna's body in a scale that she never could. Or, could she?


“Um... Hey, Kanna? If you can shrink down all those planets, does that mean that you can shrink anything down? Even...people?”


Kanna nodded, then looked up from the city to stare directly into Riko's eyes, making the other girl blush. Could it be that Kanna had already guessed what she was getting at? “Don't worry, Saikawa,” she finally said. “I would never shrink you. You're my friend.”


“Thank you, but... what if I... want... to be shrunk down?”


“Then I would shrink you.” Kanna tilted her head curiously. “Is that what you want?”


“Yes, please!” Riko cried out. “N-not as small as these little bugs, obviously. I don't want you to crush me, I just want to see you huge. I want to be so small that you can do anything you want to me.” Saikawa blushed after her confession. She hadn't meant to say all that, but once she started she couldn't hold back. She looked at Kanna nervously, wondering what her friend thought of her now.


“If I do shrink you, it'll be a while before I can grow you back. I already used up a lot of energy shrinking all those other things,” Kanna said.


“I-I don't care how long it takes. I want to be tiny either way.”


Finally, Kanna nodded. She held out her hands and at once a glow surrounded her friend. Little by little Riko shrank smaller, dwindling down in size until she was the same size as the little city's skyscrapers—a giant to the tiny humans, but still smaller than even Kanna's little toes. She stared at her friend in awe, mouth wide open as she took in the sight of that towering body, trembling with excitement. She watched as Kanna moved her legs and brought her feet forward, watched those giant soles as they hovered over what remained of Tokyo. Then she saw them fall on the city, getting a close-up look as all those little buildings were crushed under her delightful sole, knowing perfectly that she herself could be crushed just as easily.


Kanna's toes wiggled and settled down right in front of her. Far above, the young dragon looked at Riko with those big blue eyes that gave nothing away. Kanna looked divine like never before.


Riko couldn't resist any longer. She ran forward and jumped on Kanna's toes, climbing up her feet and her knees until she stood in Kanna's reach. When the dragon girl's hand reached for her, she shook in fear and excitement. She let those giant fingers take her and bring her onto Kanna's hand, where the little dragon's face loomed closer than ever. “You're really cute like this, Saikawa,” Kanna murmured, her soft breath washing over her tiny friend. Riko blushed at the compliment, and happily received a head pat from Kanna's pinkie finger. “You can stay this size for as long as you want. I'll take care of you like my little pet. Okay?”


Riko couldn't be happier. She hugged Kanna's finger with all her strength, holding on tight even when Kanna lifted it up to nuzzle Riko against her soft cheek. No matter what happened, Riko thought that she'd be happy to stay this size forever, as long as she spent it all with Kanna.

The Great One's Embrace by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A group of friends get together and do a ritual as a joke, never suspecting what powers they're calling on.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Giga, Tera, Gentle, Breasts, Hand play, Entrapment

The hills south of Norton had long been known as a place where all manner of dark and devious forces gathered—witches and cultists and the creatures they dealt with, ghosts and monsters and demons, and things older and greater than they.

Despite their dark brown robes bought only a fortnight ago—thick woolen things as good for concealment as for protection against the chill night air—the dozen bodies gathered there tonight didn't number among any of those groups, but it was precisely those stories which had inspired them to carry out their purpose here.

It was a full moon night, a night when any manner of unworldly things could be coaxed to manifest on our Earthly plane, and if that weren't enough, anxious glances at wrist watches showed it was the witching hour too. Whether such details would aid in the group's furtive purpose, they didn't know for sure—none of them had done anything of this nature before—but time and place and garments all lent a weight and seriousness to what had until recently been little more than an edgy game in their minds. Gone were the jokes and laughter they'd shared when discussing the ritual even the night before. Few dared even to murmur, lest they awaken the spirits said to dwell in the hills. Left to their own devices, only one of the robed figured would have chosen to remain, but none of the others dared to be the first among their peers to leave, and so there was nothing left but to see this thing through to the end.

“Are we ready to begin?”

The others winced as Alexia's voice broke the silence, and gave her resentful looks that went unseen under their hoods, but they nodded all the same. “Let's finish this and go home” was the thought on everyone's mind.

“Bring out the idol, then.”

Two of the largest among the group went up to the chest that sat among them, each grabbing one of the handles to carry it along, to the very top of the hill. There they set it down and opened the lid, then lifted out the heavy clay sculpture inside. Alexia closed the chest for them, and they placed the sculpture on top as though it were an altar.

The sculpture was Alexia's doing, and the thing that had inspired this enterprise It was a thing seen in dreams—a squatting creature, sitting halfway between a frog and a rabbit, fat and round and squamous, with a face that from certain angles seemed eerily close to the human despite its two sets of eyes. It had been the butt of many jokes among the group, yet here tonight, with Lady Selene casting her light on its portly carriage, it perched atop the hill with an almost pharaonic dignity, dull eyes taking in all its acolytes.

“Your candles,” Alexia urged them, and briskly rounded the ring of Nortonites handing out one to each, pulling or pushing them backwards or forward for a more perfect circle. She lit each candle with her own, and once they were all distributed she stood alone before the idol, looking up at the moon. She took a deep breath, then intoned the words she had practiced.

“Nchakha rooli'ug'uli gagnali ooss uli.” So began the chant from her dreams, near as she could render it in Latin script. It was strange, though; Alexia had practiced the words many times before, but never had it come out so smoothly, and so close to the inhuman voices he'd heard singing it, as it did tonight. Something must be guiding her tongue, she thought, but that only raised the question: to what end?

The others shuffled uneasily, though Alexia didn't notice. The sound of her speech seemed to tickle some ancient part of their brains, some preconscious instinct from ages before their first Sapien ancestors, when that which would one day give rise to humanity still scurried under saurian titans.

The earth itself seemed to be listening to Alexia's chant. The moon seemed brighter, the wind stronger, the chirps and buzz of insects louder, and even the grass and clover seemed to turn their leaves towards the sound of her voice, playing the flock to her sermon. How much of it was real, how much imagination? The robed figures could not decide. But the mist gathering around the idol, growing and billowing behind Alexia and taking on strange shapes—that, at least, was real, and the gasps of the others only confirmed it. Alexia was still only on the fourth verse when their warnings became impossible to ignore, and she turned to see the thing growing behind her. Her mouth opened in a voiceless cry, and she staggered back a pace, falling and tumbling over once before looking, dazed, at the shifting mist that squatted around the idol.

Slowly the mist oozed down towards her. This time Alexia cried out, and scrambled out of its path just as the thing snaked down the slope all together, its moonlit mass moving in defiance of the wind. Down in the lower hills it spread out and massed ever larger, swelling upwards and outwards at unnatural speeds. Not even a minute passed before the mist had become a mountainous nimbus fallen to the earth; pregnant, if not with rain then with thunder, as the low rumbling sounds suggested.

Once it had stopped growing, the thing took on more definite shape. For a moment it appeared almost a gigantic version of the frog-like idol, its scale magnified a thousandfold, yet it seemed almost to reconsider, and a different form took shape under the cover of mist, a figure that reached up into the sky as it stretched its squatting legs.

Human it was now—at least, closer to human than to anything else. Its fingers and bulbous toes ended in wicked claws rather than nails, its light grey-green skin shimmered with a million scales, and in lace of hair its thick, black, shoulder-length slowly writhed behind its head. It stood naked, but with nothing showing between its legs, and it seemed to measure a mile in height. Still, the overall shape was human, and female, not only by its chest and hips but also by its face.

The thing opened its eyes—four yellow rings, each in a field of perfect black, stared down at the Nortonites. Then, it opened it mouth.

All who heard its speech fell trembling to their knees and clutched the sides of their heads, not so much from the thundering intensity of its voice as from the things it had said. Only two syllables it spoke, if syllables they could be called, and even though it surely was no human language, still something of its meaning came through—no more than a sliver of it, but still enough to overwhelm with ideas the human brain never evolved to understand.

Surprise appeared on the being's face, and regret. The group felt something caress their minds before it spoke again. “Humans,” it said, the word almost a question on its lips. “You were the ones who summoned me? I thought to find the Yith again. Ah, time is such a troublesome thing. How long has it been since I came here last, I wonder?” Alexia struggled to raise her voice. “P-lease, spare our lives, a-ancient goddess. We never meant to call you here, I swear! We don't want the world destroyed or anything, just... please, don't hurt us.”

“Goddess? Destroy the world? My, what strange notions you humans have. Why would I ever want to destroy the world? And, please, don't call me goddess. Think of me more as a big sister—your big sister Os'aa'dhala, or Sadie, if you like.” The giant's smile would have almost been comforting, if not for the rows of wicked fangs it exposed. Some of the group slumped over and fainted at the sight. “Ah, are you little ones... sleeping? You must be tired. But I suppose it is 'late' for you, is it not? How long have you stayed up? And all just to summon me. I really must thank you for letting me visit, but now you ought to rest. Let me take you to your homes. Tomorrow we can meet again.” The being crouched—the heavens fell to meet the Earth, it seemed like—and extended a hand towards the gathering, thick fingers stretching for the hilltop. Those who hadn't passed out before did so now, their bodies landing softly on the grass while a fingertip near as big as the hill settled down on them.

Sadie felt them all down there—felt everything she touched. Every blade of grass, every drop of dew, every particle of air against her scaly skin. She felt every fiber in the humans' cloaks, every hair on their heads, and every beat of their hearts. Such little things they were, yet their warmth stood out wondrously to her beside the cool of the night. She could have spent an eternity taking in their little figures—time, to her, was nothing—but she knew enough of mortals to know that was asking too much of them. Frail and fleeting were the forms these little sparks took on, and all the more precious for it. She had not realized until now how much she missed them all.

When she raised her fingertip again, the humans lay safely on it, breathing peace sighs under the gaze of her watchful eyes. A dark tentacle stretched from the side of her head to collect them all and brought them into the writhing mass to keep them warm in the meantime. Then, she looked towards the humans' hometown, having learned of it in her brief contact with their minds. Ten thousand lights shone in that quiet town, the first of many dotting the land from here to the distant horizon. The great one ached with the longing to meet all those millions of her little brothers and sisters, but for now, she focused on getting these tired souls to their homes.

The countryside stirred at Os'aa'dhala's first step, but it was only with the second that they awoke, and come the third they were taking shelter under beds, running to check on their loved ones, or hurrying outside in nightgowns and boxers and slippers if not less, only to stop in their tracks as soon as they saw the figure slowly striding towards them.

The unearthly vision had an almost ethereal air, yet the tremors that followed each kilometer-spanning step gave the lie to that impression. A mountain walked or stumbled, it felt like, and yet the thing seemed ill-content to remain a mere mountain. Though hard to tell at first, the monster grew each passing second. By the time it stopped five miles away, the wispy clouds above had gone from background to foreground, half-shrouding everything above its thighs.

“Be not afraid, little sparks,” she spoke, her voice reaching their ears far faster than should have been possible. “I'm only here to put some children to bed. You can all go back to sleep, but please stay a minute so I can meet you at least.” She crouched and leaned forward, and a pair of hands near as big as the town itself came down to either side of it. Then her body lowered itself at speeds far greater than gravity should have allowed, until her chest fell not ten yards from Norton's southern end, blowing a gust of wind that swept gently over town.

Her eyes took everyone in at once, eyes which seemed to peer into the soul of everyone caught under them. Several dark tentacles slithered down from her head and stretched towards the city, each carrying three or four of the unconscious Nortonites, and with infinite precision deposited each into their homes. Meanwhile, her gaze held in place all those humans who had left their homes, her four eyes working independently to take in everyone at once, and when her tentacles were finished with her summoners, they came to play with everyone else, sweeping over the city to collect them by the dozen.

Seeing the monstrous things approaching, sliding over the tops of buildings that miraculously remained intact, many of the Nortonites tried to run, but they were soon overtaken. Some tried to hide, squeezing themselves where they thought she couldn't get to them, but her tentacles squeezed in after them to draw them all out. “Don't be so shy, little ones. You already took the trouble to come out and see me, so at least let your big sister Sadie give you a hug good night,” the monster giggled. She could tell they were afraid, but fear seemed such a little thing beside her hunger to meet all her little siblings. Even the ones still in their homes weren't safe from her, as her tentacles forced open doors and windows to pull everyone out, bringing them all to Sadie's open palm. Then, once everyone was gathered up, her fingers fell harmlessly, if overwhelmingly, on the townsfolk, trapping all in her fist.

The great one delighted in their little struggles as those frail bodies squirmed and pushed against her skin with all their might. What a joy it was to hold these little sparks! What determination, what will to live! It was the fiery passion of a still-young species, completely unlike the aeon-long near-perfection of the Yith, much less the eternal doing-less being of her kind. And all this was only the tiniest fraction of humanity; there were still billions more of these little sparks she had yet to meet.

What Sadie had been considering since her mind made contact with her summoners she now decided on. She would stay with these humans, getting to know their hopes and wishes, for as long as their kind still walked the Earth, guiding and watching over them as a big sister should. But if that's what she meant to do, this size was wholly inadequate.

“Thank you for humoring your big sister,” she said to the Nortonites, releasing her grip on them. “I'll see you all tomorrow, but for now, go get some rest. I still have many more humans left to meet.” Her tentacles gathered them up by the hundreds and carried them swiftly back to the homes she had seen them come from, practically stuffing them inside. Then, once everyone was back where they belonged, Sadie started to grow.

Those people with enough nerves to peer out again at the titaness saw her chest growing over the city. Her breasts, each a mountain in its own right, rolled over block after block, subsuming each and every building under their flesh. Thousands of people blanched at the oncoming death, but as those breasts rolled over each of them they found themselves perfectly safe and their houses untouched by the immense mass that by all rights should have reduced the town to dirt.

Elsewhere, Sadie's body stretched further and further across the land, harmlessly overtaking everything in its path, from fields to towns to forests and in time even mountains. All of it was buried under her, yet all of it remained untouched. Even those few humans who met her flesh without any protection were only harmlessly pinned under a cushion impossibly soft for its mass.

It was a delight to leave behind those quainter scales at which she'd appeared, far too constraining for one who was used to being with no limits, but more delightful still were the millions of little sparks engulfed by her being, some without even knowing it. Those ones would be in for a shock when they awakened, that much was for sure.

Sadie outgrew the country, then the continent, then the entire hemisphere, her body stretching from pole to pole. She giggled as she wrapped her arms around the globe, gargantuan hands surprising billions of mortals who had until now been too caught up in the daytime world to know what had been happening in their planet's darker side. Further and further her arms reached, meeting at the antipode of her chest, and still she grew bigger, holding the planet to her chest as it dwindled away in her arms. Soon her hands sufficed to hold the Earth, and she cupped it warmly between them, caressing whole continents with but a stroke of her fingers.

Still bigger she grew, until finally the Earth disappeared between her palms as no more than a pea beside her. Then the whole breadth of the planet's surface lay smothered in her skin, and every little soul thereon was made known to her.

Smiling, Sadie released the Earth, only to grip it gently between her the tips of her wicked claws, holding it by the poles and turning herself around to see its sun-brightened face. How it shone against the starry backdrop of infinite space.

Billions of souls stared back at her; she could feel their attention, sense them wondering what she meant to do to them. “Be not afraid, little sparks,” she said. “Your big sister Sadie is only here to keep you company. Ignore me, if you like. Live your lives as before. Just know that I'll be here if you need me, and you need only to call.” She turned herself around again, and brought the planet down to the cosmic canyon of her cleavage. Nestled there, between her two breasts, soft flesh holding the sides of the Earth without stopping it from spinning, the planet found its new home, just as Sadie found the brightly shining sparks of her little brothers and sisters.

Elphelt's Big Concert by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Guilty Gear story. A growing Elphelt Valentine gives her fans a show.
RATING: G
TAGS: Growth (up to Titan/Mega), Slow size change, Footwear, Destruction

The last echoes of a death metal scream died out amidst the cheers of a thousand fans all crowding the stadium, chanting their adoration for the members of Speothos Venaticus, and especially for the band's founder and lead performer, Elphelt Valentine. Their cheers rose to a peak as she raised a clenched fist, and quieted down as she pulled the mic to her mouth. “Enjoy the show?” she roared, and her fans roared back, their thousand voices more than matching the loudspeakers in their intensity.

Elphelt chuckled. “What a lovely crowd showed up today! We're honored you all came here to listen to us! And, now that I have your ears, I want to ask you a question. Everybody! Do you love me!” Another roar answered her, resounding deep in everyone's chests. “Whoo, that's a lot of love! Too bad there's not any more of me to go around for you all to love. Or, is there?”. Elphelt looked back at her band members and nodded. At the drummer's lead, the others started playing their instruments, just a constant, steady rhythm. The audience waited for Elphelt to join in and the song to begin, but they soon saw this music was only the soundtrack to the main attraction.

Elphelt put her mic back on the stand and walked to the front of the stage, skipping left and right as she riled up the crowd, bringing their chants in time with the music. Finally returning to center stage, she pumped her fists at her sides and gave a scream. Without her mic, her voice was drowned out by all the other sounds going on around her, but then something amazing happened.

The audience members doubted their eyes at first. How couldn't they when faced with something so incredible? Sure they could all see Elphelt growing, but that had to be some trick of the light, they thought, even thought the lighting hadn't changed at all. But a few more seconds into it there could be no doubt anymore: Elphelt really was growing. Already she stood twice as tall, and kept getting taller. The audience stopped cheering, and muttered among themselves asking if everyone else saw the same marvel as them, but the band played on, and the sound of Elphelt's still-going scream started reaching more and more of the audience as she surged to still greater heights. She stood one story tall, then two, three, four. The stage groaned under her massively increased weight, and soon that portion of it under her pink high-heeled boots crumpled up.

Her feet hit the ground with a thump that could be felt all the way across the stadium, but the band never stopped their playing, and she only paused her screaming long enough to breathe in. The audience members backed away, unsure what to make of all this. They knew it was part of the show, but it was hard not to be scared looking up at such a giant, even one as gorgeous and beloved as this.

At sixty feet, Elphelt was nearly as tall as the stadium itself. She no longer needed a mic to be heard clearly by everyone—even the loudspeakers were no match for her voice now. And still her expansion didn't slow; if anything, it only picked up the pace.

At a hundred feet tall, her boots had started wrecking the rest of the stage. The band had stopped playing by then, and hurried off the stage with their instruments. Frightened stagehands ran to fetch other equipment, casting terrified glances at the singer.

At a hundred yards, most of the stage had already been crushed underfoot. Her metal scream was a roar that rattled not only everyone in the stadium, but also entire city blocks around her. The audience had since retreated to the far end of the football field, but still stayed marveling at Elphelt's massive size.

Only once she passed five hundred feet did her growth gradually taper off. Her scream rose in pitch, ending with a commanding high note, and faded just as she finished growing at a hundred times her normal height. Catching her breath, Elphelt looked at her audience members, all pressed together at the far end of the stadium. She beamed at them. “There,” she said. “Now there's more than enough of me to go around!” She crouched, and slowly leaned back until her rear met the stadium's roof. Steel rafters crumpled up under her weight, being driven further and further down until that whole end of the stadium lay flattened under her, along with the stage and all the equipment the stagehands had been too frightened to rescue.

“And now, everybody, come show me your love!” Elphelt pushed her feet forward, bringing them just a few yards away from her lovely audience. The crowd hesitated, and looked uncertainly at her face. But when they saw her adoring smile, the first of them stepped forward, then the others joined in a trickle that soon became a flood of people, swarming around her boots and in the arch under her soles, climbing her shoes and hanging out on the spikes near the toe-end that were now taller than all of them, and others even daring to climb slowly towards her knees, with Elphelt watching them closely and preparing to catch them if they fell.

The giantess giggled and raised her back on her heels, rocking her toes up and down and her loving fans along with them. “What a sweet bunch!” she cooed, and gave a giggle that captured their hearts. “Tell me again now, do you guys love me?” The audience's cheer was maybe the loudest yet, though to her ears it was like the squeaking of a thousand adoring mice. “Then come and worship your beloved Elphelt!” A thousand voices cheered her name, a thousand lips kissed her boots and a thousand pairs of hands came to rub them clean, beginning a night of adoration that none of them would ever forget.

New Rulers - Chapter 3 by idunnow
Author's Notes:
An Amphibia story. Anne, Sasha, and Marcy seek out a new city to destroy. Previous chapters in Commission Collection 2023 Part 1.
RATING: R
TAGS: Giga, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Butt, Feet, Growing, Lesbians

Earthquakes rocked the land as Marcy led Anne and Sasha across the verdant fields, having left the now-destroyed city in search of a new one to play with. Bare soles several hundred feet long assaulted the earth with the teen girls' immense weight, indiscriminately flattening whatever was caught beneath them, be it crops, trees, buildings, or people. Though Anne aimed for everyone and everything in her path, delighting in the lovely and varied crunches each tiny thing gave when she stepped on it, her friends hardly seemed to notice the destruction they caused, or the hundreds of humans fleeing from them; such tiny insects were too frail and weak for more than a second or two of entertainment. At their new sizes, they longed for bigger and better toys.

They found some after just a few minutes of walking, at the shore of a great lake. This new city was at least as big as the one whose wreckage they'd left behind, and even at their size it seemed a hundred feet long and maybe forty wide. The trio stopped right outside the metropolis, their feet coming to rest on and around various roads and highways packed full of cars. Millions had seen the girls approaching, and hundreds of thousands had tried to flee before they got here, but accidents brought on by their rush had frozen the flow of traffic and left them all stuck. As the tremors from the girls' footsteps grew nearer and stronger, many thought to leave their cars and run away on foot, but both the ones who stayed and the ones who ran were trampled by the hundreds under the girls' dirty, bloody soles.

“What do you think, girls? Looks fun, doesn't it?” said Marcy, holding her girlfriends' hands and looking excitedly into their eyes.

“Looks like a bunch of ants. I don't see why we shouldn't grow bigger and wipe them all out already.” Sasha raised her foot up high and brought it down with a stomp that carried some of her power into the earth. The whole city shook as that energy rippled across it, bringing millions to their knees and even collapsing some buildings. “Hmph! Worthless insects. You're all lucky we've let you live this long. And what's this? Are you still trying to run away? Ha! As if you even have a chance! Nowhere on this world is safe from us! You'll figure that out eventually, if you manage to survive long enough.” Anne laughed. “It really is adorable how stupid they are, isn't it? You think they would've learned that running doesn't work by now. They could have tried something else, like worshiping us. Not that it would save them, but at least it would have been something different. Anyway, we should probably keep them from escaping now; it's no fun to smash up an empty city.” Anne pointed at the ground between them and the city, and at once a thousand-foot wall of solid earth and stone rose up there. The wall extended wherever she pointed, until it reached the lakeshore and left the city all but surrounded.

Together the girls stepped over the wall, each foot crushing a couple city blocks where it fell. Anne wiggled her toes over the rubble of some shops and houses, crushing a few people who had managed to survive between those huge digits, and both Marcy and Sasha grinned at the satisfying crunch. Even after all this time and all those wrecked worlds in their wake, it was still so incredibly addicting to see and feel the destruction they could cause with even their most casual actions.

“Oh, look, girls! There's a whole bunch of people right over there!” Marcy held out her hand to where those people were. Green energy shot out of her palm and settled on the crowd there in a stasis field, keeping them from moving while Marcy and the others walked over. They were still fully conscious, could still hear and feel the godly girls' footsteps approaching, but they couldn't so much as blink their eyes. They were trapped in their own bodies, unable to muster even the most pointless attempt to escape.

While everyone outside the stasis field ran away as their legs could carry them, the ones inside remained, feeling sick to their stomachs as they heard the screams of friends and neighbors, the thundering of those monstrous feet, the crunching of so many houses, cars, and people, until finally the trio lay down around the paralyzed bunch, fencing them off with their colossal bodies.

“Good catch, Marcy.” The peoples' hearts drummed desperately in their chests as Sasha reached for them. The shadow of her hand covered much of the what they could see, yet they couldn't even look up to see what it was doing. They wanted to scream, to cry, to shake, but all they could do was sit or stand there quietly, waiting for those goddesses to decide their fate.

Sasha's fingertips came down at either end of a long, white and blue bus, each crushing several unlucky cars and pedestrians who happened to be nearby, then slid together to pinch the bus between them. She used as light a touch as she could be bothered with, but even still its glass windows cracked and shattered, and its ends crumpled inwards, not quite crushing anyone but coming close to it.

Sasha raised the bus to her eyes and peered inside to find two dozen frozen faces staring blankly back at her, with many more looking out the other side. “It's jam-packed. Nice!” she said, her voice exploding into their ears. She grinned at them, and brought them a bit lower. The poor passengers were treated to the sight of her glistening teeth, each forty feet long. They saw her tongue slide out and run over both lips, mocking them with a hint of their ugly fate. Sasha's mouth opened wide, and their bus was tossed inside. Her massive tongue pushed them between her molars, where a single bite made short work of them, crushing everyone and letting Sasha savor their remains. “Tasty.” She swallowed, then picked up a couple more buses like it, all of them full of people who had been eager to flee their destruction. She didn't grab them for herself, though, instead bringing one to Marcy and Anne's mouths.

Her girlfriends held the buses between their lips and sucked them in. Anne squished the whole thing under her tongue, but Marcy first released the passengers from their stasis and then pushed the bus all around her mouth, rattling the people inside. Some of them fell out through shattered windows, landing hurt and wounded on Marcy's tongue. They clawed at taste buds the size of their hands, trying to crawl away, but whatever they did and wherever they went they were still at the goddess's mercy, and Marcy caught then and popped them with her tongue while smashing little houses one by one under her fingertips.

Crushing some and eating others, the girls finished off all the paralyzed people until there was nothing but a patch of rubble where they had been, then stood and stretched and turned their eyes on the rest of the city. “You girls wanna go play with some of the skyscrapers?” said Anne.

“Those little things over there? I guess I could take a look at them, if that's what you want,” Sasha said, letting herself be led to the city center. The three trampled countless more buildings as they went, but paid the tiny things no mind.

The city center held many buildings at least several hundred feet tall, and some that even passed a thousand, but none reached the girls' knees. Even their legs alone were bigger by far than any building in the world; next to them, those skyscrapers seemed woefully unimpressive, like mere toys. Their title didn't even seem to fit them anymore; how could these things be called “skyscrapers” if unlike the girls they couldn't even scrape the bottom of a cloud?

Though many people had fled the buildings while the girls approached their city, at least half still remained in each, thinking that they wouldn't be any safer outside than they were in here. Even so, as they stared out at the legs of these titanic girls, they found themselves wishing they would have left with the others.

“So these are your skyscrapers, huh? Tch! More like sole-scrapers!” Anne laughed at her own bad joke as she placed her foot on a building's roof. She had made the joke countless times before, on countless other worlds that were now no more than space dust, but the young goddess never grew tired of it, just like she never grew tired of stomping on these tiny things.

It hardly took any effort for the top floor to collapse under the weight of her foot, and the rest of them followed after that first one, steel and concrete buckling and crushing anyone who happened to be on those floors. After a certain point Anne didn't need to do anything herself; inertia would have demolished what remained of the building by itself. Even so, she kept her foot on it until her sole rested on a pile of rubble.

Sasha, meanwhile, stood astride one of the taller buildings, bare legs flanking and dwarfing it not only in height but in thickness. She smiled mockingly at the little skyscraper, shifting her weight left and right, letting the tremors of that simple motion rattle all the people inside, before finally lowering herself onto its roof. Her powers held the building together, allowing it to survive the weight that pressed down on it from her butt cheek. She crossed her legs, stretched and yawned, making a big show of being real comfortable sitting on it, and then, with a snap of her fingers, the power holding it up vanished and the building collapsed all at once, bringing her to land on the ground with a heavy thud. “Oof,” she grunted, then chuckled and twisted her butt left and right, grinding all the rubble to dust before looking for another building to mess with.

A third skyscraper had Marcy kneeling over it, her knees at its sides and her thighs pushing up on the roof's edges. Little by little she moved her thighs together and crushed the whole thing between them, then moved them apart and let the rubble rain down on the ground.

They crushed more and more buildings until only a few remained, including the city's tallest. Anne sat some distance away from it and stretched out her legs almost right up to its surface. Just one of her feet was more than half as tall as that titan, and when she placed her other foot on top of it, the thing didn't even come up to the base of her toes. Her tan sole filled the view of all those puny insects inside, and the heat and the smell radiating from it soon spread into the building, making her presence impossible to ignore.

As if that weren't enough, Sasha soon joined her girlfriend and put her own feet up against the building's adjacent side. Where Anne had been happy just to let the mortals look upon her soles and see just how utterly puny and pathetic they were beside her, Sasha wanted to give them a taste of her power, and she rubbed her toes up and down the building. She only applied what to her seemed a feather-light touch, but even so glass and concrete cracked everywhere her toes touched. The people inside screamed and ran to the opposite corner, but as they looked out the windows and saw the third goddess approaching, they knew that even that place wouldn't be “safe” for long.

Marcy joined her girlfriends around the building, pressing a foot to each of its last two sides. Her soles pushed against it, and the building groaned and started to tilt before she eased up on it. But that was only the beginning. Soon Sasha and Anne joined in, pushing the building with their feet, making it rock back and forth. The people on each floor retreated to the center, as far away as possible from all those giant feet, even as the walls started falling inwards from all the pressure.

The building was holding together, and it might still have stood if they left it alone now, but the trio had other plans in mind for it. They looked at each other, and without exchanging a word understood it was time to end things. At a nod from each, Anne said, “On three. One, two, three!” Together they pushed their feet into the building, destroying it in the process. The whole thing broke into chunks big chunks, all of these falling to the ground together with a big cloud of smoke and dust. Whatever people still survived in the rubble were soon dealt with as the girls ground it down underfoot, playfully kicking the wreckage at each other.

After a minute, Sasha stood. “I think I'm gonna go check out the lake while we're still small enough to take a dip in it. You girls coming or what?” Anne and Marcy took her hands, and she helped pull them up on their feet, then the three of them made their way to the lakeshore together.

With Anne's wall blocking out all other exits from the city, everyone who wanted to leave had hurried for the docks. Now every vessel in the city was out on the water, filled to the brim with people, while many more ships were coming over from elsewhere places around the lake to help evacuate. Until now it had been smooth sailing for all these people, but as the girls entered the water, its surface turned to chaos. Waves rippled out from their feet and legs, and went on to ravage every shore around the lake with huge walls of water thirty feet high. Smaller towns were wiped out and larger cities flooded over with the water displaced by their giant figures, but even still the water didn't reach any higher than their calves.

“Ugh! I should have figured this stupid lake was too shallow for us. Even a kiddie pool would be deeper than this!” Sasha angrily kicked the water, sending dozens of boats and ships flying. Many more tipped over in the giant wave that followed, which would soon send untold gallons spilling onto land.

Anne put a hand on Sasha's shoulder. “Hey, no worries! We can fix this, remember? Let me handle it.” She cracked her knuckles, then thrust her hands downwards. At once the ground under their feet began to sink, pulling in more and more water to this location. At the same time, the lakebed elsewhere rose up and sent still more water flowing this way. The biggest tidal wave yet soon flowed around the girls, and a vast wall of water splashed onto the city, reaching all the way to the walls that Anne had put around it before flooding back into the lake and dragging hundreds of thousands of people along.

“There, much better!,” said Anne. The water now reached up to their waists, soaking into their clothes. “Just need to change into something more appropriate now.” Her clothes flashed and disappeared, leaving in their place a blue two-piece swimsuit. Sasha and Marcy did the same, replacing their clothes with skimpy red and green bikinis, respectively.

“You know, that was awfully cool of you,” Sasha said, sidling up to Anne. She slid a finger along Anne's collarbone as she walked behind her, then draped her arms over her girlfriend's shoulders. She leaned her head forward, putting it cheek-to-cheek with Anne's and cupped her hands over Anne's boobs.

Anne blushed. “Gee, you really think so? I mean, it was nothing, really.”

“Nothing, huh? What do you say, Marcy? Don't you think Anne did something sweet for us?”

“Definitely!” Marcy walked up to the others, her movement pushing away the water in her path, and with it all the vessels floating in it and the people trying desperately to keep their heads above the water. Some ships were dashed against her toned upper belly, and some people too, the latter holding on and trying to climb up her skin to keep from drowning. “In fact, I think you've both been pretty amazing today.” Anne's face blushed darker as Marcy kissed her and ran hands over her waist and down to her hips, holding her perky butt. She shivered as Sasha kissed and nibbled on her neck. “G-girls! There's people watching, remember?”

Sarah laughed. “Let them watch, then! Let everyone see us and know that they'll never have what we have.” She kissed Marcy over Anne's shoulders, then turned Anne around to kiss her lips, and the three took turns making out with each other.

The lake's surface churned with their passion, tossing everyone. Ships and people alike were caught between their bodies, crushed against their hands and waists and chests, but the girls didn't notice. Those little insects were nothing to them, not while they had each other to enjoy.

They started playing after a while, pushing each other around in this pool Anne had made for them, splashing water at each other, never caring or noticing how many people were caught up in the midst of it all. They didn't notice the jets flying over form the horizon either, not until the first missiles hit Marcy's cheek.

Great balls of fire bloomed on the points of impact, and left black marks where they hit, but when Marcy easily wiped away the soot, her cheek was totally untouched. She hadn't felt pain, either—just a slight warmth with each explosion.

The girls turned to the horizon beyond the city, where over five hundred aircraft were flying towards them, already shooting out hundreds of missiles. From the look on their faces, you might have thought they were looking at a swarm of gnats. More annoyed than truly threatened, they were content to let those aircraft carry out their desperate attack. Thousands of missiles struck their bodies, but aside from closing their eyes when one of them was about to hit their face, none of the girls felt the need to do anything about it. They simply stood and waited, letting all the planes exhaust their stock of missiles, until it seemed their pilots had given up.

As she saw them swerve in the air and start to fly away, Sasha raised her hands and sent out a powerful shock wave. The blast razed to the ground everything that still stood. Clouds dispersed in its wake. Even the fastest jets, going at supersonic speeds, couldn't outfly it, and when it reached the first of the distant planes, a series of explosions blossomed in the air like fireworks, leaving nothing behind.

Sasha grinned at the sight. “Well, girls, it looks like this city has nothing left to offer us. What do you say we get growing again?” She held out her hands, and the others took them. Once again their bodies swelled up with power, surging to new heights that seemed their previous mile-tall selves seem nothing but kids' toys. The planet's crust cracked under their incredible weight, and sank by as much as a thousand feet. the ground gurgled with hot magma threatening to come to the surface. Only their powers kept that from happening—it would be no good if the planet fell to bits before they had their fun with it, after all.

As their growth tapered off, the teenage goddesses stood at a hundred times their prior size, so immense that even the clouds reached no higher than their ankles. Holding each other by the waist, they looked down at the city they had been toying with, or what remained of it. The whole thing would fit neatly under just one of their soles, and Marcy decided to do them the honor.

The few survivors down there felt the ground tremble as Marcy raised her leg. The mountainous foot came to hang over what had been their city, just a mile from the ground, or less than an inch from Marcy's perspective. Her sole became their sky, all its grooves and wrinkles filling their view at such a scale that those mere mortals could not help but feel like germs beside her. Massive toes wiggled in the distance; the people could hear them moving, even if they didn't see them. When that godly sole began its descent, the displaced air flattened all the survivors even before it hit the ground. When the impact finally came, all beneath it were obliterated in an instant, so quick that they didn't have time to feel pain.

Marcy raised her foot. In place of a city, only a footprint remained. It was the first city in this world to meet that end, but it certainly wouldn't be the last. The goddesses were eager to play at their new size, and a whole world still awaited them, with billions of souls yet to witness their power.

Kalluto, Alluka, and the Shrunken Cities by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Hunter x Hunter story. While out on a mission, Kalluto and Alluka find some shrunken cities in the forest and bond as they have fun destroying them.
RATING: R
TAGS: Nano, Giant, Unaware, Feet, Crush, Destruction, Vore, Mouth Play

The forest was quiet here. Kalluto hadn't noticed it at first, but it had been a while since he'd heard any signs of life. Not even the buzzing of insects was heard; nothing but the branches rustling in the breeze, and his and Alluka's footsteps. The boy frowned, and halted his steps. Did this quiet have something to do with their mission? He thought a while and shook his head. It was yet another thing he didn't understand, compounding the confusion he'd felt since setting foot in this place.

His family's instructions had been clear enough. Word had reached them of a group of hidden cities in which dangerous plots were being hatched—plots which could lead to governments being overthrown. He and Alluka had been sent to investigate whether such a threat truly existed, and to eliminate it if possible.

The cities in question had vanished into thin air not long ago. Everyone thought some disaster had disintegrated them, but new information suggested that they were still around somewhere. Somewhere in this forest, allegedly, though Kalluto hadn't seen any sign of them yet in all this time walking around with Alluka. It seemed strange to think that such large locations could be hidden here without anyone noticing. Surely this forest wasn't big enough to hold all of them. Not for the first time, he wondered if the cities might be hidden underground.

“Kalluto, are we almost there yet? My feet are getting tired,” Alluka complained, also not for the first time.

Kalluto breathed in and out slowly. He looked back at his brother. “Brother,” he always said, though Alluka would have preferred “sister” instead. He did look the part, too, with his long hair and girlish demeanor, and with the shrine maiden's outfit he wore. For that matter, Kalluto himself was often mistaken as a girl, with his delicate mouth, his long eyelashes, and his dark furisode. Anyone who didn't know them would likely take them for a pair of girls.

“I already told you I don't know, Alluka. If you want to finish the mission quickly, then help me find the cities. I said we should split up, didn't I?”

“Yes, but... I wouldn't feel safe being all alone out here.”

Kalluto shook his head. How could the Zoldyck family have raised such a weak and cowardly child? “I suppose it's okay to rest a while, if it will get you to stop complaining,” he said.

“Thank you so much!” Alluka sat down at the foot of a tree and sighed, taking off her boots and thick tabi socks to air out her feet. “Won't you sit with me, brother?”

Kalluto stared intently at the ground, not hearing Alluka's voice. There he saw a pair of footprints on a bare patch of dirt. They didn't look fresh, exactly, but in this weather he figured they couldn't be more than a couple days old. Could the prints lead to the cities he was looking for?

“Kalluto?” Alluka's insistent tone intruded on his thoughts. He eyed his brother, considered leaving him here and carrying out the mission himself, but then decided his parents wouldn't be too pleased if he did.

“Forget your rest. There's a trail here. We'll follow it and see where it leads.” Alluka complained, but Kalluto was already ignoring him again, following those footprints to their destination; if that led nowhere interesting, he'd turn around and trace them back to their origin.

Together they followed the tracks until these suddenly ended in the middle of the forest, right before a patch of mossy-looking ground. Could this place be the entrance to whatever underground passage hid those cities? Kalluto stopped to think. In the meantime, his brother walked past him.

Alluka, Kalluto saw, was walking barefoot, with his boots in hand. His soles trod the mossy patches, leaving behind perfect footprints there. Kalluto was about to berate him for not paying attention, but his eyes were drawn to the “moss” that his brother stepped on, and to the very fine trails of smoke that were floating up from the edges of his footprints.

“Kalluto? Why did we stop?” Alluka asked, standing in the middle of all that “mossy” earth. Kalluto ignored it and walked up to one of his footprints instead. He crouched by it, leaning in close to examine the surface. Something moved down there, he saw—creatures so small that until now they had been invisible to him, some rushing to and others away from Alluka's print.

Kalluto examined their behavior closely. He looked at their nests, riddled with geometric patterns. A suspicion began to form, one so absurd he would have dismissed it if it came from anyone else, and to confirm it he dug up a piece of ground with his long red fingernails and dumped it on his palm.

What from a little further away had seemed tiny mites and their nests were now revealed to him as mite-sized humans and their houses. His suspicion proved true: the vanished cities had been shrunk and hidden in this forest.

Kalluto stared in awe at the people in his hand. There were dozens of them, men, women and children all huddled together or backed away from his face, trembling under his lilac eyes. How many more were in this little clearing? He thought back to the briefing he'd received. All together, the vanished cities had been home to over ten million people.

Ten million mite-sized people... no, less than that. Surely less, after Alluka had trampled their cities. How many had died under her brother's dirty soles? A million? More? Kalluto looked looked at the other prints cratering the tiny cities, looked at his brother sitting in the middle of them all and looking back so innocently.

It was so much to take in at once. How had these cities been shrunk? Whatever had done it must have been immensely powerful. Could these people grow back? Could they shrink him and Alluka? Either one of those possibilities could spell trouble for the two. He opened his mouth, about to give Alluka an order, but something gave him pause. Around Alluka's feet and rear, a number of little fireballs appeared, existing only for a second before fading away. They were explosions, he realized. To these tiny cities, they would have been big enough to destroy a whole block, and yet they were so pathetically weak and small that Alluka didn't even seem to notice he was under attack. Then Kalluto looked down and saw the same explosions taking place around his sandals. Some even reached his white tabi socks, leaving tiny dark spots on them.

Was this the weapon the cities had been developing? It really didn't matter, he supposed; the important thing was that these cities had resorted to these weak attacks to defend themselves. If this was the worst they could do, then he and Alluka had nothing to worry about.

Kalluto closed his fist, crushing the measly humans under his fingers. “Well, brother, it seems the trail ends here. There's nothing to do but to rest a while and then head back.”

“Whew! Thank goodness!” Alluka stretched out his legs; his heels drew two long gashes over the cities, and his thighs and calves fell down in their wake, crushing thousands who his heels had missed. He lay back on the ground, flattening hundreds of thousands, and gave a small sigh as he started to relax.

Kalluto smiled as he imagined what scenes of chaos must be playing out around his brother. “Careful, Alluka. Haven't you noticed you're lying on an insect nest?” Alluka gasped and quickly stood up, looking down, hastily patting himself down. “Calm down, they're harmless,” he said, slowly taking off his sandals and socks. “Oh, I'm sure they must be upset that we're here disturbing them, but they're weak and pathetic little things, almost too small to see. There is nothing they can do to stop us.” Kalluto raised his foot over that part of the city which Alluka's first step had left untouched. His foot cast its shadow over tens of thousands of the mite-sized humans, darkening their hearts just as surely as it darkened the land. The thousands screamed in horror as the young boy's sole filled the sky with pale, sweaty skin. The sole hovered a couple inches over them, stretching and scrunching as the toes slowly wiggled. The wrinkles of his sole were big enough to swallow houses, and even his little toe alone could have crushed any palace with a single tap. The smell of his foot, the heat and humidity, permeated the air, made them feel like they were in a sauna. The people felt like they were drowning in air thick with his evaporated foot sweat. They coughed and gagged, and couldn't even try to flee despite all the time he was giving them. Kalluto couldn't even imagine how much the mere presence of his foot affected them, but he loved the rush of power he got knowing that millions of lives were at his mercy, that millions cowered and trembled at the sight of him.

The thrill when his foot descended on the tiny city was indescribable. He could barely feel those little buildings as they crumbled from the merest touch of his skin, and he definitely couldn't feel any of those thousands who his sole reduced to stains, but if anything that lack of feeling made it all the more exciting as it showed how far he stood above these “people”.

The little bugs still tried attacking him; he could see tiny specks leaving trails of smoke as they flew up from the city, exploding against his skin with tiny fireballs, a shade lighter than the red of his toenails. If he paid close attention he could just barely feel something where they struck, a slight tingling sensation that turned ticklish when they struck his toes. “What pathetic little specks. Is this the best you can do? To think that your worst attacks can't even damage my toes.” He wiggled his digits, each impact of his thundering toes creating a shock wave that blew away any little specks who found themselves too close to him.

Locating the source of their attacks, Kalluto raised his foot and set his toes down just beyond it. His digits raked the earth in a mass upheaval that upturned hundreds of micro homes and left hundreds more buried under tons of dirt. He saw a bigger explosion when his toes passed over where those attacks had been coming from, and when he set his foot down afterwards there were no more explosions.

Kalluto smiled and looked at his brother. Alluka was still standing in the middle of all those cities, standing with one foot on top of the other while scanning the ground nervously. “What's the matter with you?” Kalluto asked. “Don't tell me you're still scared of those insects.” Alluka shook his head. “I'm looking a way out of here that won't crush any more of them.”

“There isn't one,” Kalluto said. “And why do you care? These insects are beneath us. It doesn't matter what we do to them. Quit worrying and step out of there. Or would you prefer I crush all those bugs myself so you don't have to avoid them anymore.” Kalluto walked forward, each step trampling thousands, and stopped a couple strides from Alluka, waiting for him to act.

Alluka looked down anxiously, then raised his foot over a patch of ground that looked mostly clear of the little insects. “Please get out of the way, little bugs,” he urged them, holding his foot over their heads so they might have time to escape.

Down below, grains of sand fell from his sole and crashed into the shrunken cities like meteors, crushing people and buildings alike. Every little breeze, every twitch of his toes, sent even more raining down, spreading chaos below.

The tiny people tried to flee, and many of them had already gotten away from under his foot, but while waiting for them Alluka's balance faltered and his foot came down elsewhere to steady him, crushing a patch of dirt that was still teeming with people. Regret filled Alluka, and he apologized to the little bugs, but at the same time he found that he liked the feeling of stepping on their little nests, and curled his toes over the rubble in delight. The few survivors who huddled down between his digits were then buried in the dirt and meaty toe-flesh. His teal-colored toenails scraped some tiny buildings up, and compacted them against his skin.

“Enjoying yourself?” Kalluto asked. “It's fun crushing bugs, isn't it? But do you know how to make it more fun? Just pretend that all those worthless mites are people. Think about how gigantic we must seem to those specks. Their homes can't even survive a touch from our toes. You and I are like gods next to them.” Alluka looked down at his feet and felt his heart beat faster as his brother spoke. He took another step, setting down his heel at the border of another city“Are you running yet, tiny people?” he said, growing so excited when he thought about hundreds of frightened people running in the shadow of his foot, screaming in terror of his toes. Alluka giggled and slowly lowered his foot—to give them a chance to escape, he told himself, but in truth it was to savor the moment. Alluka was so used to feeling powerless that even imagining that he had the power to crush hundreds underfoot was thrilling to him. He set his foot down and laughed. “You're right, bother, this is so much fun!” The two siblings crushed more and more of the tiny cities—a pair of wrathful deities punishing the puny mortals at their feet. They even started bonding over their destruction of the tiny cities.

Kalluto sat with Alluka and scooped up a chunk of a city with his fingers, holding thousands in the palm of his hand. Sticking out his tongue, he carefully licked up some of those tiny buildings and people, and brought them all inside. They all struggled hopelessly to escape the vast swamp of spit spread over his tongue, sinking down between taste buds the size of houses, screaming their hearts out into the boy's cavernous mouth even as their voices were drowned out by the powerful sloshing sounds.

Kalluto held out his hand to Alluka. “Try it,” he said, offering up the people he still held.

Alluka eyed the “insects” skeptically, and leaned in for a whiff. As he inhaled, hundreds of people were sucked up by the powerful vacuum, and went flying into his nostrils, where they got stuck to nose hairs and huge mucusy walls. Too small and weak to even tickle Alluka, they struggled against the boy's snot but only sank deeper into it. Alluka then licked up all the people Kalluto still held, and swished them around playfully all over his mouth. He couldn't even taste them, but imagining how scared those people must be still made it fun.

A bit later, the two sat with another city, one of the few that still remained. The people down there looked on in horror at the giant toes that surrounded their city, toes whose playful wiggling was felt all over the city. Then those toes slid forward, tearing up more and more of the city until it was all destroyed.

Afterwards, Kalluto picked up his brother's foot and peered closely at it. There were a few survivors down there, he saw, clinging to Alluka's foot like pathetic germs, especially on and between his toes. They would have to deal with them all to make sure the mission was completed, he knew, so he opened his mouth and started licking his brother's toes, bringing all the puny bugs into his mouth to be eaten. But Kalluto found that he enjoyed it, and he went even further, sucking on Alluka's cute little toes to make sure there would be no survivors. Alluka was shocked at first, but accepted Kalluto's foot worship and even started to enjoy it, especially when Kalluto scooped up more of the tiny cities and sprinkled them on her toes, getting stuck on his spit so he could lick them clean all over again.

An hour later, the cities were completely wiped out, and Kalluto blew the area clean with his fan to make sure no tiny people remained either. But on his own feet hundreds of survivors still remained unnoticed, taking refuge in the wrinkles of his skin or under his red toenails. They would live in his shadow for the rest of their miserable lives, fearing and worshipping him as a god, slowly forgetting that it had ever been otherwise.

Shrinking in Gensokyo: Big Surprise for Sanae by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Touhou story. Armed with Reimu's shrinking seals, Kogasa seeks revenge on Sanae for past insults.
RATING: X
TAGS: F/f, Micro, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Mouth play, Fantasy, Futanari, Entrapment, Breasts

The days after Reimu's disappearance had been very busy for Sanae. As Gensokyo's only other shrine maiden, she'd been forced to pick up the slack to keep things from spiraling out of control. She spent much of those first few days outside Moriya Shrine, helping to deal with all the troublesome youkai and spirits who took this as an opportunity to start causing mischief.

After Reimu's return, though, the exact opposite happened. Things became even quieter than before as the red-and-white miko harshly disciplined anyone who thought to start trouble. More than quiet, Sanae would even say Gensokyo had gotten boring. She wouldn't have minded just one big incident to make things more interesting around here—they were about due for another one, she thought, and she was raring to go do her part in it. In the meantime, she took to patrolling Gensokyo in search of whatever trouble there was to deal with.

Her patrol on this day took her through the hills around the shrine. Nothing much had happened yet, but now she spotted a broad, rounded object half-hidden among the bushes on the side of the dirt path, whose deep purple shade made it something of an eyesore. Curious, she went over to inspect it. There was something vaguely familiar about it, she thought, but she couldn't quite place it.

When she approached the strange object, suddenly it tilted back at her, revealing a bright red eye and a loooong wagging tongue. “Boooo!” it shouted, sticking out its tongue and flapping it in front of her face.

“Oh, it's just you, Kogasa,” Sanae sighed. “I should have recognized that ugly eggplant umbrella from a mile away.”

A figure rose from the bushes—a blue-haired woman holding the umbrella. “Careful who you call ugly! I might have to do something really nasty to you if you can't show a little respect.” Her blue and red eyes glared at Sanae from under the umbrella's shade, a glare mirrored by the umbrella's one red eye. She and it were the same—two bodies hosting the spirit of the unwanted umbrella, seeking revenge upon humanity by scaring people, or at least trying to. She was a youkai, but a harmless one for the most part. Even her glare couldn't manage to be threatening—it looked more like a little kid's angry pout. The effect was comical, and Sanae almost started laughing. “Did I really not scare you? I thought I was getting the hang of it.” She stepped out of the bushes, and walked alongside Sanae as the latter went back to the path.

“Well, at least you did better than last time,” Sanae answered. Of course, it was hard to do any worse than calling for someone to wait up, floating up to them out in the open, and then shouting “Boo!” She'd even been a tiny bit surprised this time, though she wasn't about to admit it.

“I did, didn't I? And I'm going to do get even better at it soon! You'd better watch your back, or when you least expect it you'll get the biggest surprise of your life! Ah, did I say too much? Forget I told you anything! Don't watch your back at all! You're perfectly safe from me, miss shrine maiden!” Kogasa gave her an overly-innocent look, but her umbrella was grinning devilishly, as if trying not to laugh at some nasty scheme on its mind. It all made no difference to Sanae; she doubted Kogasa could scare anyone older than a baby, if that.

Kogasa tried to act normal, but it was obvious that something had her excited. She kept adjusting her grip on her umbrella, and humming to herself while casing sidelong glances at Sanae. Sometimes she even giggled to herself. It was all really annoying. “Can't you please try to surprise someone else? If you keep walking beside me people might think I'm the one with the ugly umbrella.” Kogasa flashed her another glare, but a tight-lipped smile soon replaced it. “Oh, sure I can leave! Sorry to bother you. I think I'll go look for—Oh, my! What's that over there?” He arm flew up in front of Sanae's face, pointing off at the distance. Sanae knew it was another attempt to surprise her, but she looked anyways to humor the youkai and waited for a “Boo!”. Sure enough it came, along with a slap on her back that left something stuck there.

“Were you surprised this time? No? Well, give it a second; you're going to be real surprised soon enough!” Kogasa said. Sanae's back started to tingle while she tried to grab the thing Kogasa had placed on her. Then her whole body started to tingle. Her heart jumped when she realized it was a talisman, and she tried more desperately to get it off, but it activated before she could do anything about it, leaving her utterly disoriented. She lay on the ground, under some big, thick sheet—a product of the talisman, no doubt.

“You dumb umbrella! Get this thing off of me!” she shouted, and just barely managed to stand up, pushing the big sheet up over her head. It was even bigger than she'd thought, and tented over her so she still couldn't see anything beyond it.

Kogasa's laughter came from above. “What's wrong, Sanae? Didn't I tell you to watch your back? You should have listened to me! Now I scared you for sure! I can feel your surprise down there; it's delicious!”

“Yes, yes, you got me! Now quit bragging and help me get out of this thing!”

“But you know what?” Kogasa continued as if she hadn't heard her. “This is only the beginning of your big surprise. Now it's time for the big reveal!” Something pulled on the giant sheet, dragging it back over Sanae and knocking her down under it. She kicked and batted it away. When it was gone from her, she was left staring up at Kogasa's face—a face that seemed inexplicably huge and distant. Sanae thought it an optical illusion, until she sat up and saw for herself that it was real. Not only her face, but all of Kogasa was enormous. The youkai crouched over her holding a piece of paper between her fingers—the talisman she had put on Sanae's back, and also the giant sheet that had been weighing her down after it activated.

“Goodness, you're so tiny! Reimu told me you'd end up the size of an ant, but I didn't realize how small that was!”

A chill ran through Sanae. “Reimu? Did she–” The maiden cut herself off as Kogasa's hand descended towards her with a single outstretched finger. She tried to stand, to run, but her legs were still so shaky. She scooted away from that monstrous hand, but it came down so fast that even running wouldn't have saved her from it. She thought she would have been crushed for sure, if the mammoth fingertip had landed on her and not a fraction of an inch away.

“Oops! I'm sorry, did I scare you?” Kogasa giggled. “It's so easy to surprise people when they're only the size of my fingertip. He-he! You're shaking so bad! You probably thought I was going to crush you or something, didn't you? Well, I definitely thought about it, but that would be letting you off too easy, Miss Hates-my-umbrella! Speaking of which...” Kogasa withdrew her hand, and turned her umbrella towards Sanae. Its red eye seized on her, and her long umbrella-tongue snaked down towards the tiny miko. Its tip fell on her, and pinned her to the ground. It wasn't wet, thankfully—it couldn't be, not when it was always sticking out—but it was disgusting  all the same as it molded itself to her body, sticking to her clothes, to her skin. Sanae tried with all her strength to get it off, but it held her down so she couldn't move a muscle.

“Eh? Are you really down there? You're so tiny my umbrella-tongue can't even feel you, he-he!” Kogasa lifted her tongue, and Sanae along with it. She was stuck to it still, though she could move a little more. “There you are! Squirming like a little bug on my tongue. And a tasty-looking bug, too! With that green, white and blue, you look like a mint candy. I wonder if you taste like it too.” Something gripped Sanae's foot and slowly peeled her off the giant tongue. When she was off, she found herself dangling in front of Kogasa's human face. “There's only one way to find out!” Her tongue slid over her lips. Her mouth opened wide, a dark, dank cavern lined with teeth that could easily crush Sanae with a single bite. The maiden blanched at the sight. She started to ask Kogasa if she was joking, but her words turned into a scream as she was thrown into the youkai's mouth.

The human tongue received Sanae, and immediately took to savoring the little miko, tossing her back and forth, pushing her up to the roof of Kogasa's mouth. Spit gathered around her, soaking her clothes down to her skin, filling her mouth when she tried to yell. She gagged on it and swallowed some, shuddering as its warmth spread into her belly.  She clawed at Kogasa's tongue, trying to grab ahold of anything that would keep her from the youkai's teeth and throat, but her fingers slipped on the spit that covered everything.

The world around her squelched with the movement of Kogasa's tongue. It pushed her left and right, back and forth, as easily as any morsel of food, and dragged over her body while an exaggerated “Mmmmmm” rumbled out of the monster's throat.

Kogasa found Sanae herself bland as could be, hardly worth more than a lick. Her fear, on the other hand, was delicious! Everything scared her, but Kogasa soon found out that some things shocked her more than others. When Kogasa held the tiny woman to her teeth, for instance, and especially when she played at nibbling her, Sanae squirmed all the more desperately. Pushing her back towards her throat also scared her, and when Kogasa pushed her back and gave a loud “Gulp!”, the shock she felt from Sanae was enough to leave her mouth tingling.

Despite her tiny size, the maiden's fear and surprise were just as filling as any regular person's, and in just a few minutes she had given Kogasa a feast the likes of which the youkai had never had before. Once she had her fill, she spat Sanae out onto her palm.” Well, you're definitely not mint flavored, but you're tasty all the same!” Sanae shivered as the breeze blew over her spit-covered self. She tried to pick herself up, but she was exhausted after all that time trying not to be eaten. It took all the effort she could muster just to roll onto her side and look up at Kogasa's face looming above. The ends of the youkai's mouth curled upwards in a smug grin. Her red-and-blue eyes appraised Sana, shining with delight, and her fingers half-curled behind her, as if saying “You're mine now.” Her hand carried Sana back up. The miko thought she was going back into Kogasa's mouth, but instead Kogasa said, “I think I've had my fill of you for now. Time to put you away for later.” Her hand turned over, and Sanae fell down the neck of Kogasa's shirt that the youkai held open for her. She bounced off her breast and rolled down into her cleavage, getting wedged in that pair of heavy breasts. Above, a hand that came down after her and a single finger pushed her deep into Kogasa's cleavage before retreating, leaving her smothered between boobs. “Try not to fall off, okay?” Kogasa said, letting her shirt fall back into place.

Sanae tried to get out, but the pressure from Kogasa's breasts, held tightly together by her shirt and blue vest, was too much for her. The best she managed was to turn her head sideways so she could breathe without Kogasa's boob sealing off her nose and mouth.

When the youkai started walking, Sanae bounced along with her breasts. She tensed up at first, and tried to cling to the giant tit so she wouldn't be flung off, but she was so pitifully tiny that she might as well have tried grabbing onto a bare wall, so big and smooth was Kogasa's skin. Not that she needed to hold on to anything—the boobs did a good enough job of holding her in place by themselves.

Once she was used to it, Sanae allowed herself to relax a bit, and blushed as it occurred to her that she just tried groping Kogasa's boob. Well, if anything it was more that these boobs were groping her. How could that dirty umbrella think to put her in such an embarrassing place? “At least it's better than her mouth,” she thought, squirming a bit to adjust her position. It was obvious now that Kogasa didn't mean to eat her, but even so she would rather be almost anywhere other than her mouth.

After a little while Sanae tried to move again, but even if she had some energy back, she definitely wasn't strong enough to climb out of there. She called for Kogasa to let her out, but she didn't think her voice ever made it past those heavy breasts. There was nothing to do but to wait, she figured, though she soon realized she might not have to wait much longer.

She hadn't noticed it at first because of how wet she had already been, but Kogasa's boobs were getting sweaty and slippery. The smell of sweat was heavy in the air she breathed, and sweat droplets sometimes slid down Sanae's face, forcing her to hold her breath until they passed. Kogasa's skin grew slippery, and the tiny miko started sliding down with every bounce of her boobs. It was hard to tell how far down she was already, but she figured it wouldn't be long before she fell out.

Her first instinct was to climb back up, but when she managed to move at all it only made her slip further down. “Why am I trying to stay here, anyways? I should be trying to escape,” she thought, and kept squirming her way down the cleavage until one more step knocked her loose and sent her sliding over Kogasa's belly. When she reached the waist of her skirt, she vaulted over it and fell rolling down the light blue fabric, trying desperately to take flight so she could escape. But the power of flight never came to her, and though she tried to hand on to the fabric, she fell to the ground.

Her scream just barely reached Kogasa's ears, and the youkai stopped to see what had made the noise. When Sanae had picked herself up, she was met with the sight of Kogasa's geta, its long wooden supports rising what seemed like fifty feet in the air. She was still a bit winded from the fall, but when she saw that Kogasa had stopped walking, she whipped her head back and her eyes met Kogasa's far above. She froze, some old instinct telling her she might not be recognized if she kept still, but when Kogasa smiled at her, she turned and ran, pounding the earth with her feet.

Kogasa calmly watched the tiny woman flee. She must have been running so hard, but from the youkai's perspective, she looked like nothing more than an ant crawling on the ground; it was adorable, really. Kogasa slid her foot forwards, bunching up dirt with her sandal's supports as it came closer to Sanae. The miko heard the roar of wood scraping against the ground, saw the front of Kogasa's sandal looming overhead. She picked up the pace, and as soon as Kogasa's foot stopped moving, she ran out ahead of it, not daring to look back. Suddenly, something came down at her left, and the impact almost knocked her over. Kogasa's other sandal now stood beside her, stretching some forty feet in each direction.

“Didn't I say not to fall off? Guess that was asking too much for a little thing like you! I'll have to put you somewhere safer; somewhere you definitely won't be slipping out from.” Her toes wiggled thoughtfully over Sanae; the tiny woman could hear each heavy thud against the wooden sandal. “Oh! I know just the place for you!” Kogasa slipped her foot out of her geta and held it over tiny little Sanae, flexing her toes in the air. “Now you just stay very still for me, okay?” Her foot descended towards Sanae, toes splayed wide apart.

Sanae closed her eyes and braced herself for whatever was coming next. She felt it when the foot came down—felt the warmth radiating from ahead and from both sides. She caught its smell too, with a hint of sweat and dust. She didn't dare look at first, but when she was suddenly squeezed, her eyelids flew open and she saw that she was caught by a pair of toes. By reflex she struggled as they lifted her up, but they didn't their hold on her didn't budge one inch. They brought her onto Kogasa's sandal and dropped her right in the middle. She tried to stand, but a big toe held her down from her feet to her chest. Her arms were free, and she tried to push the toe off of her, but the thing was the size of an elephant and her hands barely managed to flatten its bulging curves.

“Let me go!” she shouted, twisting this way and that in a vain attempt to wrest herself free of the youkai.

“Don't be silly! If just one toe is too much for you, there's no way you can handle being all by yourself. You're so tiny and helpless, anyone or anything could have their way with you! A bird or a frog could mistake you for a bug. Do you reaaaally want me to leave you alone out here?” Sanae hesitated for a moment; that was all it took. Kogasa moved her toe away, then brought the ball of her foot down on the shrine maiden, and with it also her full, crushing weight. Sanae truly felt like her bones would snap any second now—she felt them grinding together at her joints, felt the air leave her lungs, felt her heart struggling to keep the blood flowing through the pressure. A bug would have been crushed for sure under that much weight, but she still lived to experience the pain.

It was a good few seconds before Kogasa raised her foot to see how Sanae was faring. Just as she'd hoped, the tiny woman was plastered to her sole. Sanae could have gotten loose if she had a minute to try, but Kogasa gave her only seconds before slipping her sandal back on and continuing on her walk.

Sanae struggled to breathe and stay alive down there, but before long even that was too much for her. Only the hardiness grated by her shrinking kept her from death, and only the grinding pain every time Kogasa stepped on her kept her awake. In time she started growing numb even to that, and she was lost in a half-dreaming state. She forgot herself, forgot everything but what she felt. The foot above her and the geta below might as well have been all that existed to her, though it was the foot that was clearly dominant in her mind with its skin that clung to her, its warmth, its moistness, and the taste and smell that invaded her mouth and nose.

When Kogasa arrived home, the geta under Sanae was replaced by the bare wooden floor as Kogasa took to walking barefoot. The floor was rough as the house had been abandoned for a long time before Kogasa moved into it. It had almost the look of a haunted house, at least on the outside; inside she had tried to make it a bit more homey, though everything still showed its age. Her bed was one of the few things in her house that were new, since there hadn't been one when she found this place. The youkai put her umbrella away and sat down, finally giving her catch a little respite, and pulled her foot up onto her lap.

“Wake up, little bug! We're home!” Kogasa scrunched her foot, squeezing little Sanae in the wrinkles of her sole, and she wiggled her toes until Sanae was loosened from her sole and fell onto the bed. Her fingers then seized the tiny woman, and swung her around until Sanae shouted for her to stop.

Kogasa dropped her as soon as she spoke, and Sanae slowly picked herself up on the bed. When she stood, she found herself between the youkai's long, bare legs, which stretched for a couple hundred feet behind her like huge, milky-white walls. Above, Kogasa still smiled at her. Sanae waited nervously for whatever the youkai had planned, but Kogasa seemed content to just watch. There was a note of condescending amusement on her face that galled Sanae, and before long the tiny woman was fuming. She dusted herself off and stood up straight, shaking off her fear and staring into Kogasa's eyes. “Well?” she demanded.

Kogasa giggled. “Well what?”

“Are you finished? Are you satisfied? You got your revenge, so we can drop this game, can't we? Grow me back and we'll forget this ever happened.”

“And if I don't?”

Sanae staggered as Kogasa's legs slid closer together and disturbed the bed's surface, but she quickly recovered. “Look, I admit that you have a right to get back at me for insulting you before. Even if you took things too far, if you stop now we can just forget this ever happened and go back to normal, no hard feelings. But if you keep this up, I'll have to make you pay after I'm back to normal.” “What makes you think that you will go back to normal? What if this doesn't wear off?”

Sanae froze up. She hadn't considered that before. “Then... Suwako and Kanako will come looking for me when I don't come back. They're goddesses, and stronger than you or me. They'll make you suffer for shrinking me, and they'll have some way to undo this spell.” “You really think they'll help you?” Kogasa moved her legs, and the thighs flanking Sanae were replaced by a pair of soles standing so close together that Sanae could have touched both at once. Only a thin gap let Sanae and the youkai see each other still, and looking out through it forced Sanae to watch how the youkai's gigantic soles stretched and scrunched playfully over her. “Why don't you try praying to them now? Let's see what they have to say about it.” Sanae blushed. Why hadn't she thought of that before? “I-I will!” she shouted, and she turned away from Kogasa, praying in what she hoped was the direction of Moriya shrine. It wasn't long before her pleas were heard, but the response she got wasn't the one she'd expected. She got no surprise when she told them what had happened, nothing but a sense of amusement coming from them both. “Well,” said Kanako, “you look like you're handling it pretty well. You do know how to take care of yourself, don't you? We'll help you out if it turns out you really need it, but for now, good luck!” Kogasa could tell that Sanae was stunned. “Not what you expected, was it?”

“Did you know this would happen?” asked Sanae. That was the only way Kogasa could be so confident.

“I'm not a total idiot, you know. I knew it would be bad if I made two goddesses mad at me, so I made them a big offering and asked for their permission to you a little payback. I had to promise promised to I'd share you with them before they agreed!” Sanae couldn't believe it. How could her goddesses betray her like this? She wanted to call them again and demand an explanation, but just then Kogasa's feet started inching closer together. The space between her soles became a narrow crevice, and even standing sideways Sanae could barely avoid touching them. She scowled at Kogasa's giggle, and looked up to find the youkai's red eye peering in from just outside those soles, just before they came together.

Kogasa rubbed her feet against each other, rolling Sanae back and forth along her soles as though the miko were nothing but a pebble, or a piece of lint. There was no way she would have ever guessed it was a real person from that feeling alone. Such a tiny bug, so easily overpowered by the youkai's smooth soles. Even her toes were more than enough to conquer the maiden, as Kogasa showed when she curled them around her and started wiggling them. The massive digits smothered and battered her, made her their plaything. They owned her, and any attempt she made to resist them proved useless. Her arms folded under their might, and her shouts were muffled by their heavy flesh. Even Kogasa's pinkie toe was her superior as it rested unyielding on her little body.

“You're awfully quiet down there, Sanae. What's the matter? Are you scared of my toes? It's okay if you are; they're all so big and strong, aren't they?” She squeezed the tiny woman between a pair and stretched out her leg, swinging her foot back and forth; but she noticed something was off, and when she moved her foot closer and let go of Sanae, she saw the miko getting up without a hint of fear. “You're not scared?” she asked.

“Of course not! I know you're not going to kill me now, so there's no reason to be scared of you. If you thought you could still surprise me, think again.” It wasn't some grand gesture of resistance, but it was the best Sanae could do. Whatever happened, she wouldn't give Kogasa the satisfaction of feeding on her shock.

“He-he! You really think it's that easy to stop being scared?” Kogasa moved her feet away and lowered a hand in front of Sanae, a single fingertip tensed against her thumb, ready to flick her away. A split second later, Sanae was flying. She hit the floor and rolled and bounce over several yards. When she stopped, a tremor shook her as Kogasa's feet thumped down on the floor. The youkai didn't pause for a second before walking over, and as soon as she arrived, she raised her foot high overhead.

Sanae didn't even have time to blink before that foot slammed down right in front of her. She could have run then, but the sheer force of the impact left her stunned, even though it missed her.

“See? I scared you, didn't I!” She crouched suddenly, and spread out her hands over Sanae shouting “Boo!” The miko jumped, and flushed red all over when Kogasa started laughing. “It's almost too easy! Lucky for you, I had my fill of surprise when you were in my mouth. But I have other ideas for what to do with you.” She picked Sanae up and flung her back to the bed, then sat down with her soles leaning over the miko. “How about a little foot cleaning? I'm sure you noticed they got a bit dirty when I was out, and I think you're the perfect size to deal with them now.” Sanae was fuming as Kogasa's toes wiggled and soles scrunched overhead. If Kanako and Suwako weren't going to help, then she'd just have to help herself. She reached back and pulled out her gohei at last. It was still in one piece, miraculously, and even though Kogasa's spit and sweat had gotten the paper soaked, she figured it should work well enough. She wielded the instrument as her weapon, and with a swing of the wand she sent a danmaku barrage at Kogasa's foot. As the attack hit, the foot twitched and jerked away. “There! I can still hurt her even at this size!” she thought, until Kogasa's laughter wiped the smile off her face. “That tickles!” the youkai said. Sanae scowled and intensified her attack, shooting an endless stream of bullets at that looming sole, but all it did was tickle Kogasa until she couldn't take it anymore. The youkai lowered her foot onto Sanae and stopped her attack. A bit of grinding then got Sanae stuck to her sole again, and when she peeled the maiden off afterwards, she was careful to take the gohei from her, lobbing it over to her bedside table.

“H-hey! That's mine! Give it back!” Sanae shouted, banging uselessly on fingers that held her tight.

“You can have it back later, but for now you have to behave and do what you're told. You don't want me to have to punish you, right?” Her tone was that of someone talking to a child, or a pet dog. Sanae was furious, but the thought of punishment disarmed her. She'd been through wore things already than cleaning a youkai's foot, and if obeying would keep her from anything worse then she would do it.

Kogasa's feet fell sideways on the bed as she approached them, presenting their huge soles to her. Sanae started with the one on her left, standing at its heel and raising hands to it. The skin there was tough as leather, though still pretty smooth. She ran her fingers over it, sweeping away whatever specks of dust she found, even raking them through all the wrinkles of Kogasa's sole. Once she was finished with that spot, she shuffled to the next one and kept going until she had cleaned all of Kogasa's sole that she could reach from down there, from heel to pinkie toe. She asked Kogasa to lower her foot so she could reach the rest of it, but the youkai only chuckled and told her there was no need for that. “You can climb my foot, can't you? It's only a few inches, after all. Or is that too much for you to handle?” Sanae wanted to punch her in the face and snap her umbrella in half, but she gritted her teeth, clenched her fists, and climbed the sole. Its slope was manageable, and its ridged texture let her crouch safely on it while cleaning. It wasn't hard, really, but it was so humiliating to be forced to climb the dumb umbrella's foot like a bug. Worse, she could tell that Kogasa loved having her there. She could sense the youkai's aura of smugness, even when Kogasa wasn't doing anything else to tease her, which she did all too often. Her foot moved frequently, with little flexes or stretches or twitches that threatened to buck Sanae off her foot or else trap the miko between her toes or in the deep wrinkles of her sole. Sanae refused to look at Kogasa's face or acknowledge anything but her foot, but though the youkai never laughed she could sense that Kogasa wore a grin the whole time Sanae toiled on her feet.

“You're doing great, Sanae! Are you sure you haven't done this before? I could swear you were an expert foot cleaner. Maybe I could ask Kanako and Suwako for permission to keep you; I'd love to have someone tending to me all the time!” The very idea sent a pang of fear through Sanae, but she bore it all in silence and consoled herself with thoughts of revenge. Kogasa couldn't keep her forever, and once she was back to normal there'd be hell to pay for the dumb umbrella. And for Reimu too, if she really had helped Kogasa with this scheme.

When she finished, Sanae hopped off Kogasa's feet and the youkai brought them up to inspect them. She rubbed thumbs over her soles, looking for any dirt or grime. “Very nice!” she said. “But you didn't clean between my toes. Let me help you fix that little oversight~.” Kogasa gripped Sanae with her toes and stretched out her legs. When she released the little woman, Sanae was kneeling between her toes, looking so hopelessly dwarfed by them. “Oh, and for this I want you licking them clean! Better hop to it! I'm going out later, and if you haven't finished by them I'll bring you along in my geta so you can keep cleaning.” Sanae cursed at her captor, but all it took was a little twitch of Kogasa's toes to throw her off-balance and make her cling to them for support. That took the wind right out of her sails, and despite her frowns and angry mumbling, she still stuck out her tongue and started licking.

“There you go! What a good girl you are, Sanae~.” Kogasa gently curled her toes around Sanae, delivering a little hug to her little pet. Sanae's pout afterwards only made the tiny maiden all the cuter, and Kogasa kept cooing encouragement at her while delighting in the feeling of that tiny little tongue lapping away at her toes.

Sanae couldn't believe she was going through with this. She hated every moment of it, hated the sweaty, bitter taste and the ease with which those toes smothered her, and especially hated how Kogasa was treating her like a pet. What could she do about it, though? She knew now there was no fighting back—nothing to do except go along with whatever Kogasa asked of her and bide her time until some opportunity presented itself.

When Sanae finished, she grabbed the maiden and kissed her little body. “Good job, Sanae! You really did me proud.” She pet and stroked her with a fingertip, but the miko rolled over and tried to push her finger away.

“Stop it! I'm not some pet for you to play with!”

“Who said you were? All I'm saying is that you did a good job, and you deserve a reward for all your hard work~.” Kogasa's finger held Sanae down, and while the tiny miko kicked and squirmed trying to fight it, two more fingers came and pinched the end of Sanae's skirt, tugging gently on it until it came off along with one of her shoes. Sanae shouted then, and curled her legs together, trying to cover herself up. Then those same fingers came for her sleeves and top, stripping those off as well. Her other shoe followed then, and her socks, and finally, despite her resistance, her bra and panties. Then she lay all naked, curled up on Kogasa's palm, covering her chest with an arm and her crotch with both legs, and with her other arm backing away from the youkai's face until she was up against her half-curled fingers.

Kogasa poked at the tiny Sanae. “Hey, come on! Don't be shy! You need to loosen up if you want your reward. Come on, it's not like you have anything to hide. We're both girls here, after all.” She grabbed Sanae between her fingertips and rubbed them firmly together, rolling the miko between them until she was straightened out. Then the youkai opened her mouth and slowly drew her victim into it.

Sanae's heart skipped a beat at the sight of that gaping cavern. The feel and smell of Kogasa's breath washing over her made her shudder, but she told herself there was no danger and made herself stay calm as she was pushed onto the giant tongue. Still she winced when she made contact with it, and tried to push it away from her face. The finger at her back weighed down on everything from her waist down, but left her free to move her arms and head. Contrary to what she expected, it never surrendered her to Kogasa's tongue. Sanae didn't understand what Kogasa was planning, not until the youkai pushed her over the field of her tongue. The slick, uneven surface dragged all over Sanae's front, caressing her from head to toe. In most places its touch left her nothing but disgust, but on her breasts and crotch? Sanae gasped at how good it felt. Her arms grew weak, and before she knew it she had stopped trying to resist Kogasa's fingertip. It didn't last, though; soon she was back to pushing and twisting under the youkai's grip, trying at least to get her sensitive areas away from the giant tongue. At least, that's what it started as, but her squirming did was rubbing them against it even more.

She didn't want to get aroused—definitely not to Kogasa, not after all the abuse and humiliation the youkai had put her though—but when she felt the warmth of that tongue on her body, the texture of those countless taste buds forcing itself on her sensitive parts—even when she thought of that dumb umbrella's smug face and the finger at her back that she was powerless to resist—Sanae couldn't help but get horny. She whimpered and moaned, spreading her legs and pressing her chest against the youkai's tongue, even as she begged for it to stop. But would she still have been begging if Kogasa had been able to hear her? Would she have told Kogasa to stop if she had known the youkai would oblige?

After a while Kogasa pulled Sanae back out of her mouth. She carried that tiny little bug away to her feet, and started rubbing her against her sole. The spit that still covered Sanae served as a lubricant, but even so Kogasa's skin was rougher than her tongue had been. Still Sanae welcomed it. She was raring to climax now, growing more excited by the second. When Kogasa let go of her, leaving her between the youkai's toes, frustration filled her and she started humping those toes in desperation.

“Having fun down there?” Kogasa asked. The smugness in her voice made Sanae furious, both at the youkai and at herself, but that fury was subsumed by her arousal. She clawed and bit that toe furiously, but still she kept humping it until she was pulled away and thrown back into Kogasa's mouth. This time the tongue took charge, pinning her to ever surface of the youkai's mouth and having its way with her. Sanae gladly spread her legs open to welcome its touch, letting it play with her crotch as it pleased. She grabbed it, hugged it, made sure it never left her, and finally she came, screaming into the vast cavern.

When Kogasa spat her out a minute later, she lay panting on the field of her palm, her body still limp with pleasure.

“Aww, how cute! You're all tuckered out already!” Kogasa cooed at her. “Well, you'd better get up soon, because there's still more in store for you. For now just wait here, okay?” Kogasa dropped Sanae on the bed and stood up.

Somewhere in the back of her head Sanae figured she could use this chance to try and escape, but she pushed that thought away. She was too tired to do anything; all she wanted to do was sleep and forget what Kogasa had just done to her. But as she listened to Kogasa's soft laughter, and heard the rustling of fabric followed by the sound of it hitting the floor, she made herself see what Kogasa had in store for her this time.

Sanae's exhaustion disappeared all at once and she sat up with a start when she saw Kogasa taking off her panties. It wasn't just that the youkai was completely naked now—Sanae had guessed from the sounds that Kogasa was undressing, even if she hadn't known how much. No, the really shocking thing was what she saw between the youkai's legs when her blue panties slumped to the floor: a throbbing, raging boner.

Kogasa caught Sanae's stare and turned to the little woman. “Surprised?” she asked, shuffling right up to the edge of the bed where Sanae sat. Her shaft swung and wobbled with every step, but the blood pumping through it kept it sticking straight out, and when her thighs were pressed to the mattress, the tip of her shaft hung directly over Sanae.

The tiny woman shuddered. The thick smell of that throbbing rod wafted down on her. Unthinkingly she filled her lungs to bursting with it. In her head swam a mix of emotions more complicated than the ones she'd felt in Kogasa's tongue; horror and awe mixed and shame and lust and more.

Kogasa held her shaft in hand and turned it aside, peering down at her little victim. Her eyes held hints of all she meant to do with Sanae. The tiny woman shivered, but she couldn't look away from them. Slowly the youkai climbed onto her bed. Sanae grabbed the cover to steady herself against the shifting of the mattress, and turned to look at Kogasa the whole time. That shapely body stretched out beside Sanae. Its navel overlooked her, and not far from it a second, slitted eye peered at her intently, drawing closer as Kogasa's hand pumped her hardening cock. That “eye” was glistening now, and the smell of excitement hung thicker than ever in the air.

Kogasa released it, and a finger collected Sanae; it smelled strongly of her, and Sanae thought, blushing, that it must surely taste of her too. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw passed over the bright pink cock head, but instead of dropping her on it, Kogasa rolled onto her back and draped Sanae over the middle of her shaft. It stirred under her, like a mighty animal, and lifted her half an inch when it tensed up before slapping back onto Kogasa's belly. The youkai peered at her from over her breasts, chuckling softly.

The shaft was warm against Sanae; it felt warmer even than Kogasa's tongue. Its skin felt smooth to the touch, and every second it pulsed with blood and swelled up beneath her. After Kogasa left her there, Sanae righted herself on it, sitting up with one leg hanging down each side like she was riding a bull. But this thing was stronger than a bull, stronger than an elephant, and riding it could be more dangerous by far. Did she have a choice? Kogasa do anything to her at this size. But was Sanae humping that shaft really Kogasa's doing?

She gripped its skin fiercely, and with hands and legs she rubbed her body against it, not only her crotch but also her chest. She opened her mouth and licked a spot of its length, and was thrilled at the taste. Somewhere in the back of her head shame gnawed at her. “It's not my choice,” she told it, and in part she was right. Kogasa's pheromones were having their way with her mind and body; she was their puppet as surely as if they pulled her by strings. She couldn't have stopped being turned on even if she'd tried.

In her passionate humping she slowly crawled further and further along the shaft, to the source of its delectable smell. Soon enough she met with a faceful of precum covering Kogasa's cock head, and she nuzzled her face into it and licked it up hungrily, pride and dignity forgotten as her body demanded satisfaction.

Kogasa didn't have to do anything; she simply groped her own breasts while the tiny maiden threw herself at her cock in lustful frenzy, doing everything in her power to tease out the pearly treasure it held. That delicate little body and the sight of its worship brought Kogasa more pleasure than she could have imagined, and it wasn't long before she came. Sanae was blown halfway to her breasts under the force of that white hot seed, and lay all but buried under the stuff. Tiny little hands wiped the spunk from her face, and as she breathed in, her back arched in pleasure and she rubbed hot semen all over herself. It sounded like the little thing was still in climax when Kogasa licked her up and sucked on her, carefully cleaning every trace of semen from her little body, and even when she spat her out again, Sanae still seemed taken with pleasure.

She went to clean up in the bathroom and returned a little bit later to find Sanae out of it on her bed. The tiny woman barely stirred as Kogasa, now fully dressed, picked her up and lay her on her geta. She got no warning before the youkai's foot fell on her again, and the crushing pain woke her up. “You did good,” Kogasa said with a wiggle of her toes. “Now just hang tight down there while I go take care of some business. You don't mind coming along with me, right? I'm sure you want some fresh air after being cooped up inside with me for so long,” she said with a wiggle of her toes, and once she felt Sanae squirming down there, she set out at a leisurely pace, enjoying every step he took with Sanae underfoot.


“Kogasa, hello! I wasn't expecting you back so soon. Did you come to buy more seals, or did something else bring you here?” Reimu welcomed the youkai into her shrine, and Kogasa closed her umbrella and stepped inside.

“I'm here for the seals, of course! I want enough to keep someone tiny for at least a week. I can't believe it worked just as you said in the ad! Sanae was so surprised when I used it on her!”

“Does that mean that you got your revenge? Is Sanae still...”

“Still tiny?” Kogasa giggled. “See for yourself.” She slipped off her sandal and raised her foot behind her, showing off her sole. Reimu knelt beside it and grabbed its ankle to hold it steady. There on the youkai's sole, right on the ball of her foot, was a tiny naked figure with a head full of green hair. Hardly more than half an inch tall, it struggled in vain against Kogasa's sole.

“There you are, Sanae!” Reimu said, stroking her with a fingertip. Sanae struggled even more after that, but still she couldn't move any more than the elasticity of Kogasa's skin allowed. “I see you're enjoying my shrink seals as much as your new owner is~. Oh, and don't you worry your tiny little head; I have more than enough to keep you shrunk for a week. In fact, since it's all for you, I think I'll throw in a few free samples for some extra fun times~.” “Will you really? Thank you so much, Reimu! I'm sure Sanae thanks you too, don't you, girl?” Kogasa wiggled her toes, forcing Sanae's body to fold up together with her sole. The shrunken miko raged and shouted furiously at the two women, but all she got for her trouble was a mouthful of the sweaty, dirty grime on Kogasa's sole, and a trip back to the youkai's sandal.

“Oh, it's nothing! I'm just watching out for my first customer. But if you really want to thank me, maybe some day you could spare Sanae for a couple hours. It's been a while since we had a chance to sit down and chat together, and I'm sure she misses it as much as I do. Isn't that right, Sanae?” The shrunken woman was seething with cold fury. Yes, she'd decided; she would definitely take revenge on Reimu once this nightmare was over, no matter how long it took.

Sae's Shrunken Assistant by idunnow
Author's Notes:
Sae Niijima's assistant tries to get her superior's help after she mysteriously finds herself shrunk and transported to the Niijima's home.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, F/f, Feet, Unaware, Gentle.

Sae Niijima arrived home tired. She had been busy all day, even more than usual after her new assistant Grace had failed to show up for work. Even now Sae was still furious over it. She'd really thought she could trust that young woman. Grace had proven a diligent worker even since she joined Sae's team, and even though she got distracted easily at times, she more than made up for it with her dedication. Before today, Sae never would have believed she was the kind of person to skip work without even calling in sick. She would definitely have some stern words for that woman the next time they met.

Until then, though, Sae tried to push those matters out of her head and relax. She was no stranger to bringing work home with her, but tomorrow was her day off and she didn't mean to spend it stressing out over it, and certainly not over Grace of all people. She slipped off her shoes at the entrance and stepped calmly over to the couch, where she took off her black suit and sat down with a sigh, leaving the suit slung over the armrest. Normally she would have changed out of her clothes, but she was too tired even for that. After twelve hours in her heels, her feet were killing her, and she wanted nothing more than to rest them for a while.

Sae turned on the TV and kicked her feet up onto the coffee table; first one and then the second over it. She never hear the frightened squeak that came from just beyond her heels, much less noticed the tiny creature on table.

Grace didn't know how it could be, but that morning she had woken up in Sae's apartment at the size of an ant. She had spent the morning cowering under the couch while the feet of both Niijima sisters thundered against the floor, shaking her world and making her little heart beat so fast whenever one of them stepped just outside her hiding spot. Those massive soles could have crushed her with a single step, and as long as the two young women were around, she didn't dare go out in the open.

After they left she explored a bit, and found some food and water on the kitchen floor to tide her over for the day. Eventually she returned to the living room and climbed painstakingly onto the table, where she hoped to get Sae's or Makoto's attention. She waited for a long time, until evening, before Makoto arrived, but she never noticed little Grace before retreating to her room. By the time Sae arrived hours later, Grace had fallen asleep waiting for her. She awoke to the sound of the woman's footsteps, and gave a start when she saw Sae standing over her before sitting on the couch. She had shouted and waved at her her boss, until one massive foot after the other swung up and onto the table. The heavy thumps shook and shocked little Grace, and as Sae gave her feet a stretch, Grace could only watch in fear and awe how those mighty soles moved above her.

Already Sae's feet dominated her little world. The air turned musty with their sweat, and filled up with their scent. The massive soles radiated heat onto Grace, and sent tremors over the table's surface with every move they made. Grace sat in their shadow, trembling, wondering if they might yet fall over and crush her like a bug without Sae even noticing. Most of all, though, she just marveled at how big and powerful they were.

Grace had obviously known that she was tiny, had seen how huge Sae and Makoto were before, but this was her closest encounter yet to any normal-sized people since she shrank. It was one thing to know she was the size of a bug, and another to really feel you were a helpless insect. There was no way she could think herself Sae's equal now, not when she was so far beneath the woman's feet, smaller and weaker even than her toes. If Grace still thought herself human, then Sae could be nothing less than a goddess.

It should have been terrifying, and it was, but the more Grace sensed the vast chasm of between Sae and herself, the more thrilled she was to be in this position. She had always been attracted to Sae, ever since she first met her in the job interview, and now for the first time she realized that at this size there was so much more of her to admire. Suddenly she felt herself drawn to Sae's foot, with an urge to climb up those dominant soles. Only to get her attention, a part of her said, but she knew that was more an excuse than a real reason.

Grace's heart was racing as she walked up to Sae's heel. A thrill ran over her as she felt her skin, all hot and humid against her hands, and so powerful too. Nerves still filled her when she started climbing, and awe from knowing that this wall was Sae's sole. It was really amazing how huge even the tiniest things seemed to her now. A twitch of a toe, or the unthinking rocking of those massive feet while Sae watched her movie, threatened to throw Grace off if she didn't hold on firmly. Little sweat droplets moistened her clothes from head to toe, and left her smelling of Sae's foot all over. The air felt like a sauna, and made her start to sweat too.

She climbed Sae's sole without ever being noticed—another proof of her insignificance. At the top, she crawled up between Sae's last two toes, monoliths that stood twice as tall as her at least, though even they were dwarfed by Sae's big toe. She crouched on Sae's skin, steadying herself with a hand on each toe, and looked out at the rest of Sae.

Her silver-haired superior looked divine from down here, her arms crossed and her face as stern as ever looking over her feet at the television. Her gaze passed mere inches above Grace, but she didn't see the little bug clinging to her foot. Her toes curled and squeezed little Grace, and still she didn't notice, taking her for a piece of lint. Then she relaxed her toes and Grace tumbled down the top of Sae's foot.

Grace landed between her ankles, and once she recovered, she climbed up the topmost one, looking out from there at Sae's face. She waved her arms, jumped up and down, and shouted at her boss, but Sae still didn't notice her, so she started a trek along Sae's leg to get closer. The whole time she watched the other woman's face, wondering when Sae would notice her, and if she would even recognize her then. She was the size of an ant, after all, so Sae might mistake her for one.

Grace remained beneath Sae's notice even as she made it all the way to Sae's lap. She stood on her superior's thigh, looking up at her towering torso and wondering if she would have to climb all that before she was noticed. Then she tried again to get Sae's attention, shouting and waving like before.

Maybe her voice did reach Sae this time, because her superior glanced down at her thigh after only a minute. Sae's gaze passed briefly over Grace before flicking back to the screen, but then she looked again and frowned as her eyes stopped on that tiny thing moving on her lap. She raised her hand high over that little bug. She scowled as she swatted it, then turned her hand over to wipe away whatever stain it had left on her skin. But when she found that thing still squirming on her palm, she paused and looked at it more closely.

“Grace?” she asked as the tiny woman weakly pushed herself up on Sae's palm and cowered under her superior's gaze. Yes, it was Grace, and when Sae saw her little mouth moving, she held the tiny woman up to her ear and listened in awe to her story. It was all so fantastical, but Sae didn't think she was dreaming.”So this is why you didn't show up,” she muttered, holding Grace back under her sight again, frowning at her.

Sae knew it was unfair to blame her assistant for missing work today, but she was still somewhat bitter about it, especially since now she'd have to do something about Grace's size, look for a new assistant to cover for her, and keep doing Graces job until she found one. “Just what I needed: even more work.” She let her hand fall on her lap and sighed, half-curling her fingers over Grace. Looking down on the tiny woman, she curled them still more, until Grace was pinned under a fingertip. It amused her to feel her assistant struggling under it, helpless to escape even that little weight. Such a helpless little thing. At that size she could do anything she pleased to Grace. Not that she meant to do anything, but it was nice to have that power nonetheless. And, thinking more on it, maybe there was something Grace could do for her at this size.

Sae released the woman. “Sorry about that. I was a little distracted. Regardless, I will, of course, help you with your unfortunate condition. I'll take care of you tonight, and tomorrow I'll help you look for anyone who might be able to fix you. But since I'm going out of my way to help, it's only fair that you do something to repay me for it, don't you agree?” Grace nodded. She knew better than anyone how hard Sae worked, and she was happy to help in any way she could. “Excellent. I'm glad I can count on you. To begin with, you may help me with my feet.” Sae brought a foot onto her lap, and turned her hand over to dump little Grace onto her sole. “A foot massage before bed would do wonders for me,” she said, and scrunched her foot. That simple gesture briefly trapped Grace in the folds of Sae's foot, and even when Sae wiggled her toes she had to cling to her superior's shifting sole.

Grace waited for Sae's foot to grow still, but even once she started working on it, it never settled down for long. That expansive sole kept shifting while she dug her hands into its warm flesh and rubbed as best she could. Every so often she could feel those powerful muscles contracting under the surface, and their strength always amazed her.

Sae could barely even feel Grace rubbing her foot, but seeing the tiny woman crawl like a bug on her sole and toil away at it amused her to no end. Her own power thrilled her, just like it thrilled Grace. Grace was infatuated with Sae's feet now. When those giant toes gripped her as she went to rub between them, she whined and moaned and squirmed in delight. Those warm, meaty digits handled her with ease, rolling her around like she was a mere piece of lint. Even when they released her again, she hugged herself to a toe and nuzzled her face into it, welcoming its warmth into her body. It surprised Sae to find her assistant so eager, and she almost gasped when she felt that little tongue lapping away at her sole.

“You know, I don't remember asking you to lick my foot clean,” she said when Grace didn't stop licking. The tiny woman stopped and scrambled out from her toes, kneeling on her sole to start rubbing it again. Sae smiled. “I didn't order you to stop, either.” She reached down for Grace, and pinned the tiny woman to her sole under a fingertip. “Go on. Do what you were doing just now. Lick my foot. You want to, don't you?” Grace hesitated, fearing a trap. She couldn't believe that Sae actually wanted Grace to lick her foot, and she was afraid that Sae would be disgusted at her if she did it. But Sae was so commanding that Grace couldn't refuse. She opened her mouth and gave a few small licks, and soon she was so into it that she forgot her fear and threw herself at the task, keeping at it even when Sae released her.

As she watched Grace keep licking and even worshipping her sole, Sae grew more and more excited. She put her feet together, smothered Grace between them, and still the tiny woman kept worshipping her; if anything, she did it all the more eagerly then.

Sae almost scared herself with how much she loved to dominate the tiny Grace. She put so much pressure on the tiny woman that a bug would have been crushed, rubbed her feet together and rolled Grace between them from heel to toes and back again, called her a lazy pest and an insect unworthy of even her feet. She abused the girl so much that she thought Grace must surely be scared out of her wits, but when next she saw her assistant, Grace was worshipping her feet in perfect reverence. It amazed her how committed Grace was to it, and she stopped toying with her to watch her work.

Grace gladly crawled all over Sae's feet, dragging her tiny self against those smooth soles, rendering worship to every last inch of them. She loved everything about them, from the feel of Sae's skin to the taste of sweat on her lips, and especially the warmth blanketing her against the cool night air. She almost wished she could spend the rest of her life on those feet.

Eventually, Sae plucked the woman from her soles and dropped her on her palm. Grace sat there meekly, and avoided Sae's eyes. She didn't think Sae hated her for what she'd done, but she was worried she had taken things too far and made Sae uncomfortable. Only at the sound of her soft laughter did Grace dare to look up and find Sae smiling at her.

“You dirty little bug,” Sae chuckled, dropping a fingertip on Grace and slowly stroking the tiny woman. “Who knew you were such a big fan of my feet? If I'd known sooner, I would have asked you to rub them from your first day on the job.” Grace sat a little straighter at Sae's praise. “Now, this may be a strange questions, but I want to make sure of something. Grace, do you still want to get back to normal? Or would you rather stay small, with me?” Grace couldn't believe what she was hearing. Was Sae really fine with keeping her like this? She didn't know what to say. If she stayed like this, she would be leaving her old life behind for good. There were so many things that she would miss out on then. But then, she wasn't even sure that she could ever go back to that life in the first place. If she had to stay small for the rest of her life, she would rather spend it all with Sae than with anyone else. And if she had the choice to grow back? She thought about it for a while, but in the end she felt perfectly sure that she would still rather stay with Sae.

“I want you to keep me, Sae! I want to stay with you for as long as you'll have me!” she declared.

“Do you really? even if it means treating me like a goddess?”

“You are my goddess! Please, I want to stay with you. I want to worship you. I want you to dominate me any way you like. I want...” Grace blushed; she'd said too much already. But Sae seemed amused by her little outburst.

“And you won't complain if I tell you to live off my sweat and toe jam alone? If I stick you in my shoes each day and use you as an insole, or make you clean my feet while I work? Will you still want to stay even then?”

“Y-yes. I would love all of those things.”

“Good. Then you can get started on your new life right away.” Sae placed her little pet between her first two toes and squeezed her with them, encasing Grace in the flesh of her toes. “Lick it all clean, insect. I want my toes to be perfectly clean by the time my movie's over, or you'll spend all night in my socks finishing your job, and all of tomorrow too if that's what it takes.” “Y-yes, ma'am,” Grace whimpered between those lovely toes, and started licking them even as they still held her in place. She loved how commanding Sae sounded, and wanted nothing more than to please her new owner—her new goddess. But she couldn't do as good a job as she should have, not with Sae's toes curling and wiggling around her, treating her like a lowly bug. Grace was totally at their mercy, and even if she wanted to there was nothing she could do to escape. Even when Sae let go of her and allowed her to keep licking, she still caught Grace between her other toes and dominated her with them, making sure that little bug of a woman knew who was in charge here.

Grace knew she had no chance of finishing before the movie was over—Sae simply wouldn't let her. She would have to spend all night at least on Sae's feet, and maybe even more than that. But that was all fine with her; even if she could finish her work tonight, she would still have begged to sleep on Sae's feet, and to serve as her insole for as long as she was out. Sae was her goddess, after all, and Grace lived only to serve her.

The Diamonds' Conquest of Pandora by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Steven Universe x James Cameron's Avatar crossover commission. The world of Pandora is visited by the mega-sized Diamonds.
RATING: R
TAGS: Mega, Feet, Crush, Destruction, Unaware, Butt

The new star had first appeared in the sky of Pandora many nights ago, and had remained there ever since. If anything, it had only grown bigger and brighter with each passing night, until it was revealed to the Na'vi that the object was no star at all. The blue-skinned people of Pandora recognized it as a ship, like the ones that had first brought humanity to this world, yet it did not quite look like any human ship they had ever seen. It was bigger by far, and more colorful too, with hues of blue, yellow, white and pink. Did it bring more humans, or was it another species? The Na'vi didn't know, but those who saw the ship and remembered humanity's attempt to conquer their world prepared to defend themselves again however possible.

The ship slowed as it approached the atmosphere, and circled around the thriving moon to the daytime side, where it floated, visible to millions of Na'vi for a thousand miles around. Suddenly, a beam of multicolored light shot down from the ship and hit the planet's surface. In the blink of an eye it disappeared, and in its place stood four figures, looking around this world they had arrived at.

The visitors definitely weren't human, though they did look something like them. They were four women from the look of it, each with her skin and her extravagant clothes in one of their ship's four colors: bright pink, blue, and yellow, and a white so pure and bright it almost hurt to look at.

It was only those four, yet they unsettled the natives more than even four thousand humans ever could, simply due to their immensity. By their reckoning, the pink one stood well over a thousand feet tall, a colossus so immense she was almost a mountain, yet she was the smallest of them all, and barely reached the others' knees. The blue and yellow ones were next, standing at over three thousand feet tall, and the white was the biggest by far at a mile tall. The Na'vi couldn't help but be scared of someone so massive as that.

Nor were they the only ones alarmed by these titans; all over the forests that stretched out in all directions from their feet, countless animals brayed and screeched, took flight and stampeded madly away, in their panic trampling over anything and anyone who obstructed their escape.

“You were right, Yellow,” White Diamond said a she saw all those things flying and scurrying around them all. Her voice boomed out over the land such that people for as much as a mile around cried out and covered their ears. “This moon will make a fantastic base of operations, once we do away with these creatures infesting it.” White raised her bare foot over a tiny clan of Na'vi standing near the new arrivals. Branches, leaves, rocks, and the remains of a few animals dotted her sole as it hovered overhead. The clan at once tried to flee, but White didn't give them the opportunity. Her foot came down on their little heads, crashing past the great trees among which they had made their homes. Thick bark groaned and cracked under her foot, giving way to her superior might. The flawlessly shining surface of her white foot crushed countless beings under her titanic weight, among them more than a hundred Na'vi. Almost the entire clan lay flattened among the thousands of toppled trees. Only a mother and child survived between White's toes, cowering as they looked up at those gigantic digits. Each of them stood taller than most trees of the forest, and as they curled, they tore into the earth and caught the last two survivors in their grasp. Her skin, hard as diamond, pressed against the tiny Na'vi, and in less than a second they had joined their clan as nothing but stains on her flawless skin.

The diamonds exchanged few more words among each other before spreading out to carry out their mission here: cleansing this world of all life to make it fit for colonization by the Great Diamond Authority. Each of them went on stomping out the native life forms under their immense bare soles, leveling everything in their path.

Despite herself, White had to smile as she stomped on more and more of these tiny little trees. How delightfully they crunched against her sole! It had been a long time since she last took part in clearing a new planet for their empire. Nowadays she had countless gems under her command to do everything for her, merely waiting for her to give the order so they could work with all their might to please their highest ruler. Hundreds of worlds had already fallen under the Diamonds' domain in that very manner, and thousands more would follow in time. It was a matter of pride for her to have give birth to such an efficient and well-oiled machine as that. Still, it was good sometimes to take matters into her own hands.

The Na'vi in White's path fled as soon as they saw her coming, saw the destruction she wrought upon the land. A few of their numbers flew up to her face on the backs of their flying mounts, the banshee or ikran, to see if they could communicate with the giant visitor and ask her to stop this destruction. But to White, the Na'vi were nothing but insects, indistinguishable in their insignificance from any other worthless creature from this planet. the few who managed to fly a mile up her body and reach her face were ignored if they were lucky. Their shouts and those of their mounts were too soft to reach her ears even when they passed right by. Those who tried to catch her eye, however, were casually swatted out of the sky by hands as immense as hometrees. Many were killed on impact; others were merely crippled and sent falling a mile down to the planet's surface. It all made no difference to White, and she and the other Diamonds continued their paths of destruction unhindered.

-----

Of all the diamonds, none found more pleasure in clearing the moon's surface than Pink. This was her first time taking part in something like this, and she was eager to prove to her sisters that she could be trusted to handle these tasks alone. Besides, this world was set to be hers once it was ready—her very first world to rule over, and the base from which she would help her sisters spread the might of the Great Diamond Authority to all corners of the universe. Yet despite the importance of this mission, Pink treated it almost as a game, and laughed as she destroyed more and more of the native creatures.

Yet when a small group of Na'vi managed to fly up to her face and make her realize that there were sentient creatures on this world, Pink paused her rampage in shock and surprise. She held up her hands, and the banshee riders landed on the field of bright pink that was her palm, looking pleadingly into her eyes. Pink held them close, Her eyes were filled with wonder as she looked on the tiny blue creatures. “Have I been crushing you little things the entire time?” she wondered aloud. A slender finger placed next to them showed her they were each a little shorter than the digit was wide.

The Na'vi shifted uneasily around her fingertip, but they saw that there was no ill intent on her face—nothing but curiosity. Even so they grew scared when she held a fingertip over their heads, but they felt more at ease when she only used it to pet their little heads—at least until she used it to pin a man down. He cried out in alarm, then groaned and grunted as he strained to wriggle free of it. Some of the others grabbed his arms and tried to pull him out, but her finger was too strong and the man didn't budge an inch. Then Pink put some more pressure on him and the man screamed in pain.

The sound of it was chilling as he was slowly crushed alive under her fingertip, starting from his feet and slowly going further and further up his body. His screams gave way to chokes as more and more of his torso was crushed, and then silence as his head finally followed.

The others felt sick to their stomachs, and when Pink merely giggled over it and wiped away his remains, flicking them off somewhere to the ground below, they hurried to mount their banshees and tried to escape. They wouldn't get far, however, before they were all trapped in a big, pink bubble. Their mounts smacked into the semi-transparent surface, and fell to the bottom of it together with their riders.

Pink held the bubble in her hands and peered at her catch. There were some fifteen of the tiny blue people and their strange flying mounts there, all uselessly banging and clawing at the force field that held them inside. They would make fine toys, she thought as she stored them in her gem, but playing more with them would have to wait until later; right now she still had more work to do.

Learning that there were sentient beings among all those tiny creatures she was crushing only made all the death and destruction she spread all the more fun for Pink. “Run away, tiny things!” she said, laughing at the sight of all those tiny people scurrying under the trees. Their bright blue hue made them easy to spot, and whenever she found a group of them fleeing, sometimes mounted on the backs of other animals, she held her foot over them, mocking them with the sight of their impending doom. Usually they scattered, but even if some did escape the shadow of her foot before her sole fell on the others, a simple swipe of her foot left and right took care of any survivors.

As Pink continued in her rampage, she eventually came across a tree that stood nearly half as tall as she did. It was one of the biggest she could see, and as she approached it she noticed dozens and dozens of those tiny blue creatures climbing down its branches. Did they live up there, she wondered? How quaint! Well, now that she knew, she would take very special care of their home.

The Na'vi from that hometree looked back in horror as the titan approached. Even the mighty tree shook with the power of her steps, as if fearing for its life. When her feet landed right beside it, the impact shook them so much that some Na'vi lost their grip and fell to their deaths. The others wouldn't be long in joining them.

Stopping by the tree, Pink leaned over to peer down at the little blue people. They were all looking back at her, petrified even as they clung to their hometree. She smiled, then rose back up to her full, towering height. Then, turning her back to them, she gave the Na'vi one last glance over her shoulder before carefully sitting on their tree.

The topmost branches snapped under her colossal weight, and crashed into the forest together with whatever Na'vi had been on them at the time. When her body settled onto the trunk, the bark groaned with the effort of holding her up. The tree wasn't nearly as sturdy as it looked—it was hollow in many parts, making it harder for the bark to bear Pink's full weight. It wasn't long before the first cracks rang out like gunshots and the tree started to collapse, collapsing bit by bit until the whole thing was nothing but a pile of broken bark under Pink's rear. The diamond laughed and twisted from side to side, grinding the ruins of the hometree down to kill the last few survivors. Then when she stood and wiped herself down, she held out her hand and shot a beam of energy at the hometree's remains, setting it ablaze. She aimed the beam back at the path she'd walked, too, torching whatever plants and creatures survived her passage through it. The flames were still slowly spreading as she turned away in search of more fun on this world.

-----

Blue Diamond's discovery of the Na'vi left the colossus delighted. “Such quaint creatures,” she muttered as she held one of the tiny things between her fingers. Even though they clearly possessed some small intelligence, they were astoundingly weak and primitive, no more than pebbles beside her. And there were so many of them, too, once you knew where to look. They infested this world like insects, and like insects they fled from her steps, scattering into great forests that did little to hide them all.

Crushing the one she held in her hand, Blue peered down at a small group of those beings running before her. As they fled, they saw a shadow come over them, and looked up to find her blue sole as their sky. Hundreds of Na'vi stopped and trembled in fear of it, but the foot swung past them and came down right in front, falling with such weight that the impact knocked them off their feet. A second impact came behind them, and then they found themselves flanked by both the giant's soles. Warily they stood, and looked from one foot to the other and back again, fearing for their lives.

Blue chuckled softly at their reaction, and slowly slid her feet closer together until the Na'vi were standing in a small sliver of land between her soles, totally surrounded by her bright blue skin. The impacts of her wiggling toes shook and scared the little tings, and they looked all around uncertainly, at Blue and her feet alike.

Finally, some of the little things tried to escape by climbing over her foot. She watched them crawl on her skin, barely able to sense them. The Na'vi were starting to think she might let them go after all, but then Blue used each foot to step on the other, crushing all those who had been trying to escape. One more step was enough to destroy all of those who remained on the ground.

Blue then walked to one of the hometrees, where she could see man more Na'vi gathered. She crouched over it, looking at the tiny things as they cowered on the branches, unaware of another clan that stood on the ground right beside her. The clan in question found itself almost right under an ass near as big as a mountain. After a moment, Blue started to ease herself down, and that mountain started fell on them all.

The clan never stood a chance. The trees all gave way under the colossal rear, being flattened into the ground. The Na'vi followed right after, and were all crushed so fast that they barely had time to feel it.

Now sitting, Blue stretched out her legs and left her feet up right beside the hometree. The plant was as tall as her soles, just barely reaching the base of her toes. The Na'vi on its branches looked out in awe and terror at those feet. They huddled together to comfort each other, and prayed to Eywa for deliverance, but seeing the sheer size of this titan's mere feet, they wondered if even Eywa with all her might could stand up to these invaders whose size put hometrees to shame and whose power could shatter mountains. For all that they wanted to believe that someone or something would drive these titans away, deep inside they felt a growing despair that nothing would ever be able to stand up to them, and that the homes their kind had defended against the human invaders would fall to these immense beings without even putting up a fight.

Before long, Blue's feet slid up to the giant tree and pressed against its trunk. It took only a little effort to break the whole thing in half and send it crashing down, but even then Blue wasn't done wit it. She pulled the fallen tree closer and ran her feet all over its length, casually gripping its branches with her toes and breaking them off one by one, then cracked and crushed the trunk between her feet, killing all those Na'vi still hiding in its hollows.

-----

“Is this the best you worthless insects can do? What a pathetic display.” Yellow Diamond's voice thundered down on the thousands of Na'vi and other creatures who had gathered around her, the force of her breath blowing away the banshee riders that swarmed her head. “And to think I believed you sorry lot might be able to pose some small resistance to challenge me.” It had been a long time since Yellow had encountered any meaningful resistance in her conquests. Most worlds the Diamonds spread to were uninhabited, and the few that did have life usually had nothing more than dumb animals to deal with. Sometimes there was a particularly brutish species, some powerful apex predator, that could pose a threat to lesser gems and require a diamond's attention to be dealt with, but outside of such cases the native species provided an opportunity for any real display of her might.

Despite their pitiful size, Yellow had hoped these natives would at least put up enough resistance to provide for her entertainment, and so after she noticed they were attacking her she stood still to see what they were capable of. Yet the Na'vi proved a disappointment in every way. Their weapons were so primitive that the might has well have been fighting with their bare hands, and their tactics were simply about attacking her all together, hacking away at her feet without doing anything. The most thought they seemed to have put into their attack was sending these riders up to her face to try and attack her eyes, but even the claws of their flying beasts did nothing to her eyes, and a blink was enough to bat them away.

Well, if they weren't going to do anything better than this, there was no reason to keep humoring these little insects. As the riders swarmed her face again, Yellow raised her hands at their sides. A swift clap was enough to crush them all at once, and in wiping her hands together she sent their corpses crashing down among their comrades attacking her feet. A curl and them a straightening of her toes flicked away those pests who had been attacking them, and then with her toes raised in the air she slid her feet towards them. Her bright yellow foot rushed over the forest like a landslide, burying tree after tree under its massive sole. The Na'vi turned and ran, but the shaking of the earth around her feet made them fall to the ground. They could only look back and wince as the massive wall of yellow overtook them all.

When Yellow inspected her foot afterwards, she found no recognizable sign of the Na'vi, their remains having already been wiped off by the thick cover of trees. With a sneer she set her foot back down, and as she looked around, she spotted another group of those tiny blue creatures running away. Yellow eyed them thoughtfully; had this been the plan of her attackers after all? To distract her with their worthless display and buy their families time to escape? It annoyed her to think that such weak and pathetic things might have succeeded in fooling her, if only for a minute. Well, they would all die anyways sooner or later, once she and her sisters had cleared the planet's surface, but just for that, Yellow would make sure these ones in particular suffered for it.

She marched up to the fleeing Na'vi until she stood over them, then dug her toes into the earth and traced a tight round circle around them to fence them in. Then when they were all looking up at her, she spoke to them. “Kneel,” she said. The Na'vi couldn't understand the word, but her face was so stern, her voice so commanding, that they knelt anyways, begging for mercy from this giant as though she were a goddess. Yellow smiled, then pushed her foot forwards. The Na'vi balked at the colossal toes encroaching on then. A couple of them, too slow to move, were crushed under them, but she allowed the rest to live for now. They huddled together now at the edge of the circle she had drawn for them, staring at her powerful toes.

“And just where do you insects think you're going? Come over here and worship me,” Yellow said. She pointed at her foot and wiggled her toes, rattling the Na'vi with the heavy impact of her digits. Once she stopped moving them, though, the clan came forward and gathered around her toes. By her tone and gesture they guessed at what she wanted, and they they readily knelt in the shadow of her toes, raised their hands to it in reverence, or even rubbed and kissed its surface.

Yellow couldn't feel them worshipping her foot at all, but still the sight of their submission made her smile. “Seems you insects are smart enough to understand your position after all, when one takes the time to make you understand.” She wiggled her toes again, watched the Na'vi cower from them and then return to worshipping still more fervently than before. For a while she entertained the possibility that these creatures might be trained to become servants of the empire, but she dismissed the idea before long. The creatures were even smaller and more pathetic than the pebbles back at homeworld. They were useless as could be except for the little entertainment it provided her to punish them.

But such entertainment wore off very quickly. Hardly five minutes had passed before Yellow grew bored of their cringing worship. She slid her foot forward, holding her toes over some of those tiny things while others trembled in the gaps between those powerful digits. Then, with a simple curl of her toes, she killed every last one of them, leaving them nothing but stains against her skin. Then she turned back to the land, surveying the destruction she had visited upon this land, and all the places she had yet to cleanse of these pests. She had gone easy on them before, but now she was done playing with them. She gathered energy, and released it in one big shock wave. By the time it dissipated, the land for as much as one mile around her lay barren, all the forest and all its inhabitants having been blown far, far away. Further afield there was still greenery, but all the trees had been toppled for miles and miles around, and nothing still survived there.

Nodding in approval of her handiwork, Yellow walked away from the devastation, in search of another place to destroy.

-----

As the giants continued spreading chaos and destruction across all of Pandora, the Na'vi flocked to their spirit trees, hoping to commune with Eywa, seeking guidance and protection. They weren't the only ones to come, either. All manner of creatures gathered with them, as if they had all been summoned there for some purpose. There was a calming sense of community among all beings there gathered, and many of them fell asleep, resting to recover the strength they knew would be needed in the days to come. But one such group was awoken at night by the sound and trembling of colossal steps. Waking up, they looked to the sky and saw a glowing white figure.

White Diamond shone like the moons as she approached, putting to shame the bioluminescence of the spirit tree. Still, its glow was more than enough to catch her attention. Though she had seen many glowing things since night fell on this world, none glowed as brightly as the tree, and the titaness walked up to investigate it. Her feet came to rest just beside it, big toes towering over the tree, and as she crouched down, her face and the rest of her illuminated the tiny grove almost as though it were daytime.

The creatures of Pandora lost their balance as an earthquake spread from her steps. The few of them still standing fell over like all the others as her fingers tore into the earth, curving under them all to uproot the spirit tree and all who had gathered around it. They were lifted up to her face, where her sheer brilliance hurt their eyes and forced them to squint as they looked upon her.

Before long the animals found their footing again, and they ran blindly away from her, dashing into the darkness only to fall off her hand and tumble all the way down, leaving the Na'vi alone to confront this titaness. They stood together under their spirit tree, feeling utterly lost. Was there anything at all they could do to save themselves and the tree? Was there anything anyone could do to stop this invader?

Suddenly a giant pair of fingers descended towards them, and pinched the spirit tree's trunk between black fingernails. In desperation, many Na'vi ran for the tree, trying to push her fingers away, but even all of them together couldn't have stopped her from plucking the tree out of the ground.

White turned it slowly around between her fingers, inspecting the tree. Its branches swayed helplessly under her power, bending to and fro. When she satisfied her curiosity, however, White Diamond simply pressed her fingers together and rubbed them together, the sheer force of that simple gesture turning the sacred tree to mulch and splinters.

The Na'vi cried out as if their souls were being ripped away. They knees shook and grew weak, and they fell on the ground, sitting or kneeling while they sobbed and wept. Some few of them found the strength to march up to the giant's bare skin, and pounded their fists on it in rage. They knew full well it wouldn't change anything, wouldn't harm a being who could topple hometrees and level forests under her step, but there was nothing else they could do save to curse this titan who so callously destroyed their homes.

White never felt their fists, nor did she hear their laments, but still she turned her eyes on them after dealing with their tree. Now at this distance she could plainly see that these creatures were sentient, and she looked on them as if for the first time.

After all they had seen, the Na'vi who looked into her eyes couldn't help but feel as though they were standing in the eyes of a deity, one even greater and more powerful than Eywa. All their lives they had known only Eywa, but now they they'd seen how helpless Eywa was to defend them from this invader, helpless even to defend herself, some of them thought that they might stand a better chance if they entrusted themselves to this colossus.

It started when just one of them raised his hands towards her, and cried out, “Oh, great white being, spare us, please! We've seen your power! We accept you as our deity! Spare our lives and we will obey you in everything! Only spare us, please.” Then others joined in one by one, until almost everyone was praying to White with voices that told of the ache in their hearts. Only the ones beating at her hand refused to join in, cursing her as a monster.

White watched it all without expression, but they could feel her eyes silently judging them. A minute later, when she determined these creatures were utterly inconsequential, she simply wiped them off her hand and stepped on them wherever they fell to make sure there were no survivors.

-----

The Diamonds marched all across Pandora, clearing the world's surface for their great project, until two days later they met at the opposite side of the moon from where they had started, each of them having left a vast swathe of destruction in her wake. Few living creatures survived on land, mostly out in islands which escaped the Diamonds' notice, or else in places that their colossal footsteps and destructive powers had missed. These last creatures, among them some mere thousands of surviving Na'vi, looked upon a broken world, littered with craters in the shape of footsteps and other still greater fields of destruction left by the Diamonds' power. It was all they could do not to break down crying at this loss of life and home. The trees of souls and voices had all been destroyed in the rampage, their brilliance drawing the Diamonds' attention to them and so bringing about their own destruction. No matter how hard they listened, they could no longer find the voice of Eywa, only loneliness and grief.

It would be a long time before they could try to rebuild and to carry on with their lives as best they could, but even then there would be no going back to what had been before. Soon the gems would begin arriving to colonize the moon, and the natives species would be reduced to a life as vermin scurrying in the shadows of the colossal gems, the new rulers of Pandora, while their machines sucked out what little life remained in their world to make more of their kind, putting up their dazzling crystal structures in the place of the sprawling forests and other rich ecosystems that had once covered Pandora.

Carrying on in the shadow of these titans, the Na'vi might have been all exterminated under the careless feet of lowly gems, had not Pink diamond decreed that any Na'vi found were to be captured and sent to her. The youngest of the Diamonds had taken a liking to the little blue people, and she had a small garden built in her palace for them to live as her pets, and sometimes as her servants. They learned to understand the gem language, and to obey whatever orders she gave them. Her sister's didn't understand her interest in those creatures, but they were content to let her indulge in it without saying a word.

A Mother's Pleasure by idunnow
Author's Notes:
Lisa works hard to afford the medicine needed to keep her daughter and husband from shrinking smaller. After a particularly heavy work day, the middle-aged woman tries to de-stress, and ends up bringing the two shrinkers into her fun.
Another AU "spinoff" of Lisa's Tiny Daughter.
RATING: X
TAGS: Micro/Nano, Incest, Unaware, Feet, Insertion.

Lisa arrived home as tired as ever. It had been another day of working overtime, staying at the office typing out reports long past the point when she should have left with all her coworkers. How long had it been like this? A year already? And how much longer would she need to put up with it? It had been tough taking on so much work at first, but she'd figured that in time she'd be promoted and be able to bring home the money she needed without the need to work so many hours. That thought had helped tide her over for a few months, but when she saw first one and then another coworker get promoted instead, it had been a huge blow to her resolve.

She could have stopped working so much, of course. No one was forcing her to put in all those extra hours. She'd been the one to ask for them, but she didn't even need the money for herself. It was all for her family, for her husband Mark and her daughter Jenny. The two of them had turned out to be shrinkers, and their conditions had first manifested at around the same time a couple years back. Normally that would have meant there was less need for money, and at first that was definitely the case, but a year ago, a company had come out with a new drug to slow down the shrinking process. Jenny and Mark were already down to an inch by then, and might have shrunk out of sight in as little as six more months. The new drug wouldn't cure them, but it would at least give them a few more years together, and if there was already a way to slow he shrinking, maybe there would soon be a way to reverse it. But the drug was expensive, and Lisa couldn't afford it with her salary. That was why she had taken on all these extra hours.

It worked. A year later, Mark and Jenny were still a half inch tall, many times bigger than they would have been without the drug. But had all her work been worth it? Their quality of life would never be what it had been, not while they remained so small, and she couldn't even really treat them as a mother should treat her husband and child. They might as well have been her pets.

Lisa slipped off her shoes and unbuttoned her shirt at the entrance, tottering to the couch where she collapsed on her butt as soon as she was within reach, leaning back and stretching her legs out. Her feet hurt, and so did her back, and her eyes, and her head. She knew she should go check up on Jenny and Mark, but she couldn't, not yet. She needed some time to relax and drop all the stress from her job. She closed her eyes and took deep, calming breaths, slowly releasing all the tension in her body. Or tried to, at least. Usually it worked well enough, but today had been too much for her. She needed something a little stronger, and so she slipped a hand down between her legs and started rubbing.

It was dry as could be to start with, and however Lisa tried to rub herself, she hardly got wetter. “Please, just give me this much at least,” she muttered, but her pussy wouldn't cooperate. She started rubbing more insistently, grunting and biting her lip as she tried to get herself turned on with minimal success, and kept going until she felt something moving under her sole. Curious, she turned her foot aside, and looked down at it to find two tiny creatures struggling on her sole. “Jenny? Mark?” Yes, it was them. When had she stepped on them? It had to have been on her way to the couch. They had been here this whole time, suffering under her foot while she masturbated, and she'd never even realized. They were supposed to be in her room, but they must have run out of food or water again. Had she even left them any this morning? Sometimes she forgot and they had to go out looking for some. Sure enough, Lisa saw that there were a few bread crumbs stuck to her sole beside her husband and daughter, probably from the sandwich she'd scarfed down this morning.

Lisa's heart ached with guilt. She should have fed them enough, should have noticed when she stepped on them. But as she watched the two shrinkers struggling to free themselves from her sweaty sole, there came a distinct reaction from her crotch. Lisa felt tingly inside, and for the first time all evening, her pussy reacted to the touch of her fingers. What was this about? Was she really getting horny over the sight of her tiny husband and daughter plastered to her foot? She watched them a bit longer, trying to discern if that's really what it was, and the more she saw of how pathetically helpless they were, how pathetically incapable of freeing themselves from her foot, she grew more and more aroused. More than just rubbing herself, she reached into her panties, slipped her fingers inside herself, and moaned, moving her fingers around inside.

“This isn't right,” she thought. “I should be helping them get off my foot.” But she loved having them down there, and she was reluctant to help them out. She scrunched her foot instead, watching how the folds of her sole engulfed her tiny husband and daughter. The two shrinkers disappeared from view, but she could still sense them down there, squirming with all their pitiful strength, helpless to escape her all-embracing flesh. They were mere ants to her, so easily trampled underfoot, and so puny that they were harder to notice than to ignore. And if they were ants to her, then she must be a goddess to them.

“No, not a goddess. You're their family,” she told herself, alarmed by where her thoughts were going and by how much she liked it. She forced herself to stop masturbating and help out Mark and Jenny, finally peeling them off her foot with a fingernail. “Are you alright,” she asked, reveling in the sight of their struggles as they climbed from her nail up onto her fingertip. Just that tiny little part of her body alone utterly dwarfed the both of them; how much bigger must the whole of her seem to two pathetic little ants like them?

Lisa saw them open their mouths and speak, but she couldn't hear anything they said. She hadn't been able to hear them at all in over a year, not unless they practically crawled into her ears—another way in which they were nothing but bugs to her.

Why was she thinking like this all of a sudden? It wasn't like they had suddenly become this small; they had been this size for months now, and nothing had changed since then. But something had changed. However much she looked at Mark and Jenny and tried to feel sorry for them, she couldn't manage at all. Maybe she would feel differently tomorrow, but right now all she could think about was having a little fun with the two.

“You know,” she said, stretching out on the couch with her head on one armrest and her feet up on the other, “I've been working my ass for the both of you and I can't help but notice you've never done anything to thank me. I know there's not much you can do at that size, but that's still no excuse not to show a little appreciation.” She dropped them on her palm and tilted back her hand, the same one she had used to masturbate just now. The air on it was heavy with the scent of her pussy for her tiny husband and daughter, and the potent pheromones overwhelmed their tiny brains. Sitting on her enormous palm and looking up at her godly face, the two shrinkers could think of nothing but Lisa. They gazed into the pools of her eyes and found her staring back at them in a way she never had before, with unspoken lust, contempt, and amusement, all in one.

Jenny and Mark shivered under Lisa's gaze, bringing a smile to her lips. “I hope you don't mind doing something for me right now. I'll be doing most of the work like usual, but I promise yours is the most important part. I just need to bring you somewhere first.” Lisa was working on her skirt and panties as she spoke, pulling both of them off until her crotch was perfectly bare. She stretched out her hand, holding it over her pussy, and turned it over. Mark and Jenny tumbled down the horny mother's palm, the both of them landing softly on the tangle of pubic hairs that covered her pussy. The smell of Lisa was even stronger there than on her hand, making the both of them dizzy. They could hardly think straight, and when they tried to crawl out of there, their movements were so clumsy that they ended up falling deeper inside.

Lisa was grinning ear to ear now. The feeling of those two shrinkers squirming in her thick bush was amazing, and she was growing wetter by the second just from that alone. After a moment she poked her fingers through the tangle of hairs, pinning each of those bugs under a fingertip. They struggled under it, but all their strengths were nothing next to hers. Even a single fingertip was more than enough to dominate the both of them, and they could do nothing to stop her from thrusting them both into her vast vagina.

She gasped and moaned as the two of them slid against her vaginal walls, already sopping wet thanks to them. From how pathetically tiny they were, she hadn't thought they'd feel that good inside her, but they were really incredible. Those delicate little features had a texture unlike anything she'd felt before,and she couldn't get enough of it. She pushed them up and down her pussy, getting herself more worked up than she'd been in years. “Yes, that's right! Squirm for me, you fucking ants! Make my pussy feel good!” she said, her voice reverberating deep inside herself to reach the ears of her husband and daughter.

Mark and Jenny were fighting for their lives inside Lisa, trying their hardest not to drown in her vaginal fluids. Every so often they could get a breath of air, but aside from that there was nothing but that thick, slick substance covering every inch of their bodies. If they ever opened their mouths it got right inside, and they had no choice but to swallow it. They tried to wriggle free of Lisa's fingers, clawing at anything that would help them escape, but there was nothing for them to grip on those smooth and slippery vaginal walls. All they could do was hold their breath while Lisa just treated them like her sex toys.

Both shrinkers felt it when Lisa finally came, not only because she moaned harder than ever, sending a deep, rumbling vibration that shook their puny bodies, but also because she pushed them more firmly than ever into the fleshy walls, driving them to the depths of her pussy.

Panting in delight, Lisa slowly pulled her fingers out of herself, letting the two shrinkers get some fresh air for once. She raised her hand and looked at the two shrinkers glued to her fingertip by her pussy juices, chuckling over how pathetic they looked. “Well, I guess you two were good for something after all. This goes a small way to paying me back for all the help I've given you. But don't let me keep you; I'm sure you two were very busy before I got here, so let me put you right back where I found you.” She dropped them on the floor, but before the could even start to pick themselves up, her foot appeared over them and flattened them both, completely smothering them in her hot sole. There they would stay the whole evening, and even the whole night as Lisa went to sleep with them still plastered on her enormous sole.

That was the day when Lisa stopped being mother and wife to the two shrinkers, and instead became their goddess.

Misfortune Cookies by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Project Neural Cloud story. On April Fools' Day, people all over the Oasis fall victim to a certain medical Doll's drugged cookies. All manner of hijinks ensue.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Growth (Amazon, Brobdingnagian, Mega), Shrink (Lilliputian, Micro), Multisize, Gentle

The Professor knew something was off about the plate of cookies. It was out in the open, for one, sitting on a stand placed very conspicuously outside the Oasis HQ. A piece of paper taped to the stand read “Eat me!” in big bold letters, facing the entrance. The plate looked untouched, as if it had been placed there just before he left the building—placed so that he would be the first to see it. The setup would have been suspicious even at the bet of times, but today, on April Fools' Day, there could be no doubt that this was someone's attempt at a prank. Even if it weren't for his long experience with a number of prankster Dolls, he still would have known better than to eat one of those, and that was before he caught the faint, strange aroma mixed in with the smell of chocolate chips and cookie dough.

He did consider trying a morsel, just out of curiosity and he picked one up to weigh it, but the memory of that chili powder-filled cookie he'd been tricked into eating last year stung his memory, and his tongue. Better to let someone else be the fool this time, he thought, and was putting the cookie back when a sing-song voice called out, “What do you have there, Professor?” The next thing he knew, Florence's face appeared at his shoulder and her hands fell around his arms.

The Professor masked his surprise and calmly put the cookie back. “Someone's idea for a prank, I'm assuming.”

Florence sidled around to his side, all smiles and laughter as usual. She had foregone her nurse's outfit today, wearing something more casual instead—a frilly black miniskirt and a light white jacket, skillfully unzipped so that someone in his position might look down and see how little she wore beneath it. “You really think so? That's awfully suspicious of you, Professor. Even if it is a prank, wouldn't it be in the spirit of the holiday for you to try one of them? After all, what's the worst that could happen?” “Quite a lot, I think, particularly if you're the one behind this.”

“Are you accusing me of something, Professor? Ah, and here I thought you were beginning to trust me finally.”

“I do trust you, Florence. You do good work around here. But I mean to avoid getting pranked today, by you or by anyone else.”

Florence giggled. “You flatter me, Professor~. But I see you still need convincing. That's fine. I'll just eat one of those cookies myself so you can see there's nothing wrong with them. Let's see... Ah! Here's a lovely one!” She picked out a cookie partly hidden under the top layer, one with thick chocolate chunks, and bit into it. “Mmmmm,” she muttered, closing her eyes while she savored it. Light, feathery sighs, almost suggestive in nature, escaped her while she chewed, and a smile decorated her lips. She swallowed the first bite, then pushed the rest of the cookie in after it, and licked her lips afterwards. When she looked at the Professor, her eyes seemed even more than usual to be shining with some secret knowledge, some joke he wasn't in on. “Satisfied?” She picked out another cookie, the same one he'd set down. “Why don't you try one, Professor? They're very good.” “Thank you, but no.” The Professor held up a hand to rebuff her offer. There was still no change in her, at least that he could see, but the effects of Florence's drugs could take a while to manifest, or they could have effects not visible at a glance. Besides, if these cookies really were her doing, she could have taken an antidote beforehand.

“Hmph! What a spoilsport you are, Professor! But I suppose you wouldn't be yourself if you could be tricked so easily. It's a good thing I had a plan B.” Plan B? The Professor was about to ask her about it, when he suddenly noticed that he was no longer looking down at Florence. Normally a few inches shorter than him, her eyes were now level with his, and before he new it, he was looking up at her.

Florence's growth picked up speed as soon as he noticed it, pushing the white-haired Doll up to twice his height and beyond. Her black thigh-high stockings soon equaled him in length, and just as soon surpassed him. When her growth finally slowed and stopped, it was her black platform boots which stood of a height with him while Florence herself reached some 50 feet tall. “Now then, what'll it be? Will you cooperate and eat your cookies, Professor? Or will I have to feed them to you?” The Professor had been backing away ever since her height surpassed his, and now he turned and bolted down the street. Somehow, he didn't think whatever cookie Florence tried to feed him would have the same effect as the one she ate.

Florence laughed. “Wonderful, Professor, wonderful! You know how I love when you play hard to get. Run fast now, ma petit souris! Let's see you try to escape this hunter!” The giant Doll sashayed after the Professor, following with catlike grace. Even her more than casual pace his sprint, her the toes of her boots coming down mere yards behind the Professor every two seconds. She could have easily caught up to him anytime she pleased, but clearly she thought it a waste to end the chase so soon. At least it gave him a chance to escape her clutches. He probably couldn't just simply run into a building without her stopping him, but with a bit of planning he might be able to shake her off before she realized what was happening. Already he was starting to formulate a plan, at least until he rounded the corner and saw the scene playing out in the little plaza ahead of him. If those were the effects of Florence's other cookies, he definitely didn't want to have anything to do with them.

-----

Angela and Helix ground to a halt as soon as they saw the Professor and Florence coming towards them and ducked into one of the shops until the giant Doll had passed them by. “Miss Angela? What was that about?” asked Helix.

“It seemed the Professor was running from her.”

“Should we help him?”

Angela shook her head. “I'm sure the Professor can take care of himself. From what you told me, it sounds like there's other people who need me more right now. Lead the way, Helix. We're almost there, right?” she asked the blue-haired Doll—normally blue-haired, at any rate. Currently it was a brilliant green, as was the rest of Helix, body and clothes alike. Not paint, she said, but the effect of a cookie she'd eaten.

“Yes, Miss Angela! Right this way!” Helix stepped out and quickly moved towards the plaza that Florence and the Professor had come out of.

When they reached it, the first thing that caught Angela's eye was Dushevnaya. The wolf-eared young Doll sat in the middle of the plaza, but even sitting she was over two stories tall. Standing, she might have been close to Florence's size. Her fingers held Bonee's hands, but instead of dangling from them, the smaller Doll seemed on the verge of flying away. Bonee swayed like a balloon over Dushevnaya's hand, kicking her legs in the air. Taisch and Betty lay close by, the former sound asleep from the look of it, the latter still as a statue with eyes wide open and her body posed as though she were standing.

“This is all from those cookies you mentioned?” Angela said. Helix had told her something of this, but she'd spoken in such a hurry that Angela hardly understood what was said.

Helix nodded, and started wringing her hands. “I-I tried to fix them, but my analyzer said there was nothing wrong with their data. Miss Angela, what should we do?” Angela spatted Helix's head to calm her down. “Thank you for getting me, Helix. Go see to Betty and Taisch for now, I'll see what can be done about Dushy and Bonee.” Helix's eyes quivered for a moment, then grew firm with determination. She nodded and went to the others. Angela approached Dushevnaya, and after making sure she was holding Bonee firmly, she asked about what had happened. Dushevnaya repeated Helix's story much more clearly, explaining how Max had show up with a plate of cookies to share with them, and how these effects had started to manifest soon after they'd each eaten one. When Angela asked what happened to Max, Dushevnaya reached into her pocket and pulled her out.

Max was the size of a doll now, as tall as Angela's hand was long, and barely the size of Dushevnaya's fingertip, yet she sounded no less spirited than usual.

“Dushevnaya, you big dummy! Who said you could stuff me in there? Just because you're bigger than me that doesn't give you the right to treat me like this! You'd better apologize to me right now, or else–” “Ahem!” That was all Angela needed to cut Max's rant short. “Max, would you mind explaining to me why you gave everyone these cookies?” Her voice wasn't any harder than usual, but her frown still made the shrunken doll shiver. It took a lot to make Angela mad, and a frown from her was as bad as a shout from anyone else.

“It wasn't me, I swear! Someone gave them to me! I didn't know what they'd do!”

“Who gave them to you, exactly?”

“It was Chelsea! She...” Max paused when she saw that Angela, Helix, Dushevnaya, and even Bonee were looking at her like she'd gone insane.

“Really, Max? From Chelsea?” said Dushevnaya.

“Max, did you forget what day it is? You should know better than to take anything Chelsea gives you on April Fools.”

“I know that! It just... slipped my mind!”

Angela shook her head. “Dushy, put her away for now. She'll be safer with you at that size.” Max complained, but soon she was back in the giant pocket, almost silenced behind all that cloth. Now all that was left to do was to pick Betty and Taisch off the ground and and put Bonee somewhere indoors so she wouldn't float away. It wasn't quite as bad as Helix had made it sound, just minor inconveniences for the most part. Still, as Angela helped put things in order, she reminded herself to have a word with Chelsea afterwards about in appropriate pranking targets.  A half hour with her should be enough to make that girl see reason, and surely no one would think she was going too far with it.

-----

“BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! I can't believe you actually fell for that!” Chelsea double over laughing at the little Chanzhi on the floor outside the dorms. The shrunken Doll looked so terribly lost at her eight inches tall, staring at Chelsea like she had no clue what had happened. Even when she pieced together that this was all because of that cookie she'd so innocently accepted, the angry pout on her little face just made Chelsea laugh even harder.

“Stop it! This isn't funny! And please change me back right away! It can't be safe for me to be so small.”

Slowly Chelsea's laughter faded to snickers. “Relax! Florence made these perfectly safe to use. Your body's way denser now, so almost nothing can hurt you.” Her boot suddenly rushed forward, bumping Chanzhi's chest and sending her sprawling on the floor, where that same boot pinned her down.

“H-hey! Isn't this a bit too much!?” Chanzhi cried out.

“I'm just showing you that there's no danger! See? You're perfectly fine, so it's okay if I leave you like this until it wears off, right? And since you don't really need this cookie baked with Florence's growth drug, I might as well eat it myself~.” Chelsea took out a cookie from a small paper bag, showing it off to Chanzhi.

“No, wait! Give it to me, please!” The tiny Doll strained to push Chelsea's foot off of her, but she hadn't been strong even at her normal size, and shrunken at this size she couldn't even budge it.

“Are you suuure you want it~? You don't sound very convincing~.” Chelsea brought the cookie up to her mouth, resting it on her lower lip.

“Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleeeeaaase let me have the cookie! I don't want to be this small anymore!”

“Heh! Alright, you convinced me! Here, you can have it.” Chelsea lifted her foot off Chanzhi and dropped the cookie in front of her. At once Chanzhi broke off a chunk from the top and started eating, scarfing it down as fast as possible. “Whoa, slow down there! You'll choke on your food if you eat so fast!” After eating a few mouthfuls of cookie, Chanzhi waited to see what would happen. Soon she started tingling all over as it started to take effect. But instead of growing back, she started shrinking again, getting smaller and smaller and smaller.

“Oops~! I must have given you a second shrinking cookie by mistake. My bad! Unfortunately, that's the only cookie I have. Guess you'll have to stay that size a while longer.” Chelsea said as her victim dwindled away to the size of a mouse and still smaller. Chanzhi was down to an inch tall when Chelsea crouched to pick up the cookie. The sight of those giant fingers left her frozen, and she watched in awe how easily they picked up the cookie now many times her size, wiping its bottom side clean and tucking it back into the bag. When those fingers came for her, she screamed and tried to run away, only to end up in Chelsea's hand all the same, all wrapped up in her black firefighting gloves. “Trying to run off somewhere~? Sorry, I can't let you do that. What if someone dangerous runs into you now? Even if you're more resistant, they could still do all sorts of nasty stuff to you. Better to stay with someone you know you can trust, don't you think? And I have just the perfect place for you.” Chelsea pulled down the zipper of her fire thick fire suit and slipped Chanzhi inside, right into her shirt pocket. She patted her chest when she felt the tiny Doll moving around inside, then zipped her suit up and left.

She'd only been walking for a minute when a strange sight met her eyes—a creature that looked almost like a sea monster, with horns, tentacles, and two big hand-like flippers, all painted in bright neon pink, yellow, and cyan. It was big and round like a barrel, taller than any Doll, and certainly taller than the one it carried.

Kuro lay immobile in its flippers, smiling into the phone she still held over her face. She had been streaming herself eating some of those mysterious cookies she had found when suddenly she had frozen up like this. The neon monstrosity had shown up not long afterwards and picked her up, despite her faint protestations.

The monster adjusted its grip on Kuro, slinging her over its shoulder. That's when she saw Chelsea on the side of the street, and tried calling for her aid. She couldn't form words as she was, but the tone of her grunts was enough to communicate her intent.

Chelsea grinned as they passed her by. “Looks like Puzzle's having fun with our prank,” she thought, and went whistling on her way while behind her Kuro's grunts turned furious and indignant.

Kuro's viewers were no more empathetic to her than Chelsea had been. Her chat was still up on the phone screen, and with her eyes locked on it, she could see every joke they made at her expense. Forced to read every chat message and yet totally unable to respond; it was like being in hell.

The Toad Idol carried her through a few more streets, proceeding undisturbed by the thudding steps of Florence passing nearby, and soon arrived with Kuro to the place where Puzzle was setting up a new art installation. “Got a new one already? Oh, Miss Kuro! What a nice surprise to see you here! Well? Aren't you going to say hello? No? Won't even look at me while I'm talking to you? How rude! Got your eyes glued to the screen as always, I see. He-he-he! Well, if you won't talk to me, I won't talk to you either. You, put her down over here.” Puzzle led her Toad Idol to her art installation, ignoring Kuro's grunts as it put down their new acquisition right between Nora and Horizon in the foremost of three concentric semicircles all made up of frozen Dolls and agents, joining her voice to their chaotic chorus of grunts.

-----

“Miss Luna? What do your runes say? Do you understand their message?”

“They say...” Luna frowned at the rune stones she had arrayed on the table, trying to puzzle out their meaning. Fortune telling was a subtle art, and the runes she pulled, though simple in appearance, could each have a whole sea of meanings depending on the questions being asked. It took a deep intuition to really understand what the stones were trying to tell. Luna had lost some of that intuition after the Wipeoff incident, when her neural fragments were scattered across Magrasea, but even now she could usually interpret the stones in a way that at least seemed plausible. Right now, though? However much she turned them over in her head, the only thing she could come up with was...

“Red.”

“Red?” the agent sitting across the table repeated.

“Your day will be very... red.”

“Um... What does that mean, exactly?”

A very good question, and one Luna had hoped he wouldn't ask. “Well, the color red is a symbol for many things—conflict, passion, strength, virility. You'll find today filled with a very red energy for you.” Her answer didn't satisfy either of them, and her client went way still looking confused about the whole affair. It wasn't the first time today her divination had gotten such a reaction, and it wouldn't be the last time either. Her readings had been strange and confused ever since she opened up shop this morning. Whether she used her cards or runes or a pendulum or any other method, when it came time to interpret the results, her intuition only gave her the most bizarre answers. What did it mean that someone should be wary of “floating away”, or that another would be “dodging footsteps”? When she finished her readings for the day around noon, she hadn't made a single prediction she felt confident in.

Luna was still fretting over it while walking around the Oasis afterwards, so absorbed in her thoughts that she didn't notice the agent ahead until he called out. “Hey, Miss Luna! Up here!” She stopped in her tracks and looked ahead, then up at the signboard of the store she was walking by. He was hanging on to the bottom of the sign, legs dangling in the air above him, seemingly on the verge of floating off.

“Eh!? What happened to you!? You're... floating away?”

The agent chuckled and nodded. “Looks like your warning was correct, Miss Luna. I was thinking about what it could mean when I suddenly became weightless. If it weren't for that, I probably wouldn't have been prepared when it happened.” Her warning? That's right, she remembered this agent; he had been one of her clients this morning. “Hang on, I'm going to bring something to get you down!” She ran into the store and came back with a mop, holding it up for the agent to grab on to. She pulled him down and took him inside, where he sat down—sat up?—on the ceiling to wait for this to wear off.

That was only the first surprise Luna would find in the Oasis today. A short while later she came across another agent who had seen her that morning. He wasn't floating, but he was red all over. He took it in good humor, though, and praised her for the successful divination. A third one was being carted off by a pair of Puzzle's flying statues, and a fourth had growth giant. Not everyone affected had been her client, but many of them were, including a tiny Jiangyu she almost stepped on while distracted by some Dolls who were slowly floating back down to earth. “Oh, sorry!” she quickly said with a smile before going on her way. She probably should have been more concerned about what was happening, but she was just so glad. Her divinations weren't pure nonsense after all! Maybe she was slowly learning how to tell fortunes even without her modules fully restored. Hopefully one day she'd once again have her skills back.

-----

Ksenia didn't notice the commotion outside until the first customers came running in, leaving their open air tables for the ones inside the restaurant. “Miss, could we trouble you to fetch our food for us?” some said, while others came in already carrying their plates, and still others came in empty-handed and looking nervously over their shoulders, even eyeing the ceiling as if appraising whether it would protect them.

Ksenia said a few words to try to set them all at ease before hurrying outside to see what had happened, but all she saw there was Millau standing in place with a plate of cookies in hand, chewing thoughtfully on one of them. She swallowed when Ksenia approached, and spoke to the voice recorder tucked into pocket.

“The texture is suitably firm, the taste a bit too sweet. The cocoa is high quality, but the dough too bland. And that other taste... No, I still can't get a handle on it. What is it? Ah, Ksenia! Perfect timing! Kindly bring me some mineral water, if you would. Sparkling, to cleanse the palate. I'll tip you handsomely, of course.” A tip? “Right away!” Ksenia said. She had almost gone back inside before she turned heel and marched back to Millau. “Say, do you know what scared all the other customers into going inside?” “Customers?” Millau looked around in surprise. “That's odd. I didn't even notice them leave. Can't say I know what scared them.”

Ksenia frowned. It wasn't that she thought Millau was lying, but it didn't make sense that she could have ignored something big enough to scare all those people.

She scanned the tables, and the food that had been left on them, but there was no clue there either. She turned to Millau again, and blinked. “I'm sorry but, have you always been this tall?” From what she remembered, Millau had been only a couple inches taller than her, not the several she was now.

“Hmm? No, I don't believe so. It must be an effect of the cookies,” she said nonchalantly.

“The cookies? What do you m– AAAH!” Ksenia stepped back as Millau suddenly expanded in size, up to several stories tall, standing utterly unfazed by her transformation.

“There it is! And now for the other kind.” Scrutinizing the plate of cookies she still held delicately between her fingers, she carefully picked out one of them and placed it on her tongue, closing her eyes to savor it.

“Wh– Wha–” Ksenia struggled to find her voice. “Millau, what is going on here!?”

“Ah, I'm sorry, didn't I mention? I found this plate of cookies set up on a stand outside and tried them. They seem to have this strange effect on me, but what intrigues me is the flavor of whatever ingredients are causing this. Don't worry, this other one will have me to normal in a jiffy.” Cookies that cause people to grow? Ksenia thought she'd been prepared for April Fools pranks this year, but not for anything like this. At least Millau still seemed as amicable as ever; that would make saying what she had to a bit less scary. “Millau, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to take this somewhere else so you'll stop scaring the customers.” “Really? Ah, that's such a shame. I was thinking of eating here as soon as I had finished this plate, and I was prepared to tip for it too. Actually, I think I might order at these larger sizes; it would be an interesting experience, at the very least. Besides, I've been meaning to try the food at this place, and if I'm this big I could surely have one of everything without growing full. But if you say I should leave...” “Of course not! I only meant you'd have to leave if you weren't ordering anything. One of everything, you said? Coming right up! You just sit down anywhere you like and holler if you need anything!” Ksenia gathered some of the other customers' food and headed inside, walking with a bounce in her step. If Millau meant to eat even half of what she implied, why, she had every right to chase everyone else away.

When she went back with a bottle of mineral water, Millau was back to her normal size, or close to it—she was a foot taller than when Ksenia first saw her, which had already been a bit taller than she usually was. It seemed the growth cookie was a bit more potent that the shrinking one, which was all fine and dandy so far as she was concerned! Anything to aid the customer's hunger.

Ksenia stayed a while to confirm Millau's order, but their exchange was interrupted by a sudden explosion of creamy whites and browns not far from where they stood. Soon the restaurant, the plaza, and indeed the surrounding blocks were all shrouded by a huge chocolatey-brown fabric, while from above came a voice familiar to them both.

As Choco's growth came to a halt, the massive Doll found herself towering over the whole of the Oasis, even sitting down as she was. Countless buildings groaned under her weight, but remained miraculously intact. Her size had grown far more than her mass, and like a bed of nails the buildings could support her without harm to either of them.

“Ehhhhh!? What happened!? How did I get so big!?” she exclaimed, her voice booming down on every Doll and agent in the Oasis.

“Choco!” a voice called out, and the colossus searched her surroundings for it. “Down here, between your feet!” Choco peered down at her brown boots, between which she found a tiny thing waving at her. She had to squint to identify it as Dushevnaya. The wolf-eared girl stood several times taller than normal, but still she was only an ant to Choco; the people standing around her were more like dust mites, and practically indistinguishable from each other. “You ate Florence's cookies too, didn't you?” “Florence's?” Choco had eaten a few cookies, sure. They had been right outside her chocolate shop in a little box. They had smelled so good, she just couldn't resist the urge to chow down. But if Dushy had eaten them too, then why was Choco so much bigger than her and those other giant Dolls down there? She had only eaten a few cookies. Not more than a dozen, she was sure; there hadn't been any more than that in the box.

But hold on, wasn't that Florence right down there? Yes, it was! A giant Florence chasing after some poor little thing Choco couldn't make out.

The Professor ran like a mad hare away from his pursuer, hands cupped around his mouth as he called to Choco for help. His careful planning had come to nothing, easily thwarted by Florence at every turn. She had been toying with him the entire time, making him feel a fool for ever thinking he could outsmart that sly hunter. Only Choco's appearance had finally given him the chance to turn things around. But Florence still wasn't giving up. She kept pace and made swipes at him every so often, swipes he only narrowly dodged. Even Choco's sudden size explosion hadn't fazed her, nor did the vast shadow spreading over them as Choco's hand approached, thumb and forefinger poised to pick her up. Still, it did signal to her that playtime was over, and finally she pounced on the Professor and snatched him into her hands, moments before she herself was snatched up by Choco, vast fingertips closing around everything but her head.

She was still smiling as those massive fingertips held her up to Choco's glaring eyes. “Well, hello, Choco! I see you got my gift! Did you like it?” “The cookies were great! They could have used less sugar, though. But that's not what I wanted to talk about! Florence, is there a way to put me back to normal?” “Hmm! Nope, sorry. I'm afraid you'll just have to stay this size until it wears off. Shouldn't be a problem, I think. Now, if that's everything, could you kindly put me back down? I have a date with someone and I wouldn't want to be late.” A thousand voices down below cried out against Florence.

“I don't think I should do that,” Choco said.

“Oh? Then are you going to punish me~? It should be easy for you at that size~. Don't be shy now, I'm sure you can think of something I deserve for my crimes~.” Florence winked, and Choco blushed. “Um... I think I'll put you away until the Professor says what to do with you. That way you can't cause any more trouble. This place should be good enough, so... you just think about what you did, okay?” Choco dropped the troublesome Doll into her pocket, patting it down afterwards.

As she settled in the bottom of the cloth prison, Florence pulled the Professor out from under her jacket, rubbing her thumb over his little chest. “Well, Professor, it seems fate decided you and I should be left alone together. And don't think I'll let you keep running from me, not when I've got you right where I want you~.” The Professor smiled nervously, and tried to talk Florence down. Not that he expected her to hold back because of anything he said, but with any luck he might delay her long enough for that growth drug to wear off. As he would find out, though, the drug still had a long time to go, more than enough for Florence to do everything she wanted and make this his most memorable April Fools' Day yet.

A Dog's Beloved Pet by idunnow
Author's Notes:
Alex, a young human male, wakes up on the desk of a colossal dog woman. Susan is nicer than he expected, but she wants to make him her pet. Alex resists at first, but maybe being her pet won't be such a bad thing?
RATING: R
TAGS: Nano, F/m, Furry, Feet, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle

The hard surface on which Alex found himself was nothing like the soft mattress on which he'd fallen asleep. Even so, it hardly entered his dreamy thoughts that there was anything wrong with it. Nor did it he find anything odd about the warm wind blowing over him, even though it was fall and he'd left the windows shut. That voice he heard coming from above he took for part of his dreams, too, and its words for meaningless noise. It was only that shaking which roused him from his dreamy state, made his body stiffen and his eyes blink wide open to gape at the brown and black object hanging in the sky.

At first he saw nothing earthly about that thing, so strange and immense was it. His mind raced nearly as fast as his heart trying to make sense of it, until the thing split itself in half horizontally, opening up to reveal a cavern of white and pink which could not be taken for anything but a mouth. That's when he pieced everything together and realized that what he saw was the snout of a monstrous canine. A doberman, to be exact.

In that instant after it opened its mouth, Alex expected its colossal tongue to slurp him up. He thought for sure he'd be eaten alive by this monster. He definitely wasn't expecting it to speak.

“You're finally up, human!” Despite the bassy intensity, that voice that exploded from its maw sounded distinctly female. It gave Alex the impression of a woman about twice his age, maybe in her mid-forties. When her snout pulled away, he saw that she did look like one, too, with red wavy hair that flowed down to her shoulders, and a pair of breasts. Even her face, despite being more canine than human, looked feminine to him. But he hardly had time to think about her appearance before a massive hand descended towards him. Furry fingers long as skyscrapers, tipped with short black claws and thick black pads, stretched down from the sky to touch down on the vast, wooden plain on which he sat, the world quaking with each impact.

Alex froze in fear. A part his mind wouldn't stop urging him to run, but where to? Those colossal digits all but surrounded him; it would take him several seconds to run past any one of them, and this dog woman could easily crush him at any time.

“Oh, I'm sorry; are you scared, human?” the doberman said. “It really can't be helped. You'll have to get used to it now that you're in our world. Don't you worry your pretty little head, dear; I promise I'll try to be gentle with you.” It sounded like she meant to comfort him, but the way she said “try” didn't inspire any confidence. Alex screamed and ran away when her index finger started sliding towards him, but it caught him all the same, and flattened him under the huge black pad.

It didn't full register to Alex that he hadn't been hurt as that finger swiped him up and carried him thousands of feet into the air. When it stopped, he found himself under the gaze of a colossal amber eye, its pupil a black pit big enough to swallow his house whole. “Hmm!” the doberman muttered, her voice rumbling in the air and in his chest. “You're a male, aren't you? A young man, from the looks of it. A very handsome young man, I'd say.” Alex didn't know how to take the compliment, but as he sat up on her fingertip, it struck him that he wore nothing but his boxers, and he quickly tried to cover himself up, for whatever that was worth.

“Oh, and a shy one too~, ha-ha! Don't bother covering up, hun; you'll lose those boxers sooner or later anyways, and we don't have many replacements here. Then you'll have to get used to going naked. Don't worry if you've got a small one; it'd look small to me no matter what size!” Of all the unexpected things to happen to him this past minute, hearing this colossal dog woman cracking jokes about penis sizes was somehow the most unbelievable of all. Alex couldn't help but feel how absurd this all was, even as he blushed all over.

“So, what's your name, little guy?”

“A-Alex.” He answered her without thinking, then shut his mouth so sharply his teeth clacked together. “Stupid! Why did you tell her your name? What if she uses it to... do something bad?” he told himself, though in truth he couldn't think of a single nefarious use for his name.

“Alex, hmm? Not bad. It suits a handsome thing like you.” She blinked her eye, and though he couldn't see the other one, Alex got the impression she was winking at him. “My name's Susan, and I'm your new owner. I hope you and I can get along!” “Owner? W-what do you mean? Are you going to make me your... your slave or something?”

“No, no, don't be ridiculous!” Susan laughed. “Why, a tiny thing like you wouldn't be a good slave at all, even if I wanted one! What would you do for me? Pick the food from my teeth? Clean out my nails? Faster and easier to do it myself. No, hun, you're my new pet!” “Your pet? What do you mean, your pet!? I'm a grown man! I can't be anyone's pet!”

“Why, what does that have to do with it? Everyone knows grown humans make the best pets! But I suppose you need some convincing first.” Before Alex could reply, Susan moved him right in front of her smile. Her pearly whites, each a massive ivory spire, shimmered with a thin film of spit. After how friendly Susan had been, it had almost slipped his mind just how easily this dog woman could end his life. A single bite from those chompers could crush him into paste. Heck, she could just as easily swallow him whole and let him slowly die inside her. In the half second she held him there, Alex thought for sure that's what was coming. Instead, she turned her finger over and sent him falling down, right towards her chest, where he softly struck the short, brown fur that covered her left tit and rolled down bit by bit until he was caught in her cleavage, all but wedged between those walls of fur and soft flesh.

“I'm guessing human men like tits just as much as our men do. And if you're anything like the ones I know, the bigger the better, right?” Susan's breasts wobbled as her hands settled down on them, massive fingers stroking the furry surfaces. Alex slipped a little lower, his body all but entombed in fur and flesh. Only a thin window to the outside world remained to him, and most of what he saw through it was Susan's face. Then she laughed, and his world shook with each hearty chuckle. “Well, I'm sure mine are the biggest pair you've ever seen! Hope you have fun getting to know these puppies!” Alex's heart was racing as he tried to grab Susan's fur and pull himself out. He was fine so far, but a little more pressure would surely crush him. Already it was so intense that he could hardly move.

But when Susan pressed her tits together soon afterwards, utterly smothering Alex between them, the young man wasn't crushed. The pressure was incredible, but he wasn't hurt. All it did was numb him. “Do you like it, hun? You'll get to spend lots of time with the girls now that you're all mine! Any man would kill to be in your position. What do you say? Being a pet's not so bad, is it?” She rubbed her tits together, driving Alex deeper into her fur until he met her skin. The very first touch left him breathless. It was so deliciously warm and soft, unlike anything he'd ever felt before. He forgot the terror from those twin mountains grinding against each other, and clung to that delicious skin, hungry for its soothing warmth. He hung there even when Susan released her breasts and let everything go still.

Well, not everything. Her breasts were so big, and Alex so tiny, that he could feel every little move she made, down to her breathing and the beating of her heart. The sheer power was incredible; Susan was like a living mountain next to him, and here he was huddled under her fur, clinging to her warmth like a blood-sucking flea. Even after surviving all that business with her boobs, he couldn't help but feel she could crush him like a bug whenever she pleased. Maybe he should be more thankful that she hadn't decided to do it yet.

“Hmm...” Sudan ran a fingertip over the spot where she'd last seen Alex, and before long the young man felt a pressure at his back pushing him gently against her skin. “There you are! Are you coming out~? No~? I knew you'd have a change of heart! Well, you can stay there if you want, hun. I'll pluck you out once I've got some food ready for us.” With that, Susan left her bedroom, breasts bouncing with every step, shaking that tiny man who clung fiercely to her skin so he wouldn't fall off. He wasn't sure how far down the floor was, but surely it was no less than a mile.

Holding on was easier than he'd expected thanks to Susan's fur at his back, and after a while he could start to relax and even enjoy the ride. He was almost dozing off when Susan finished her cooking and fished him out of her fur with a pair of finger claws, dropping him on the edge of her plate where she left bits and crumbs of her meal for him. “Eat up, hun!” Alex hadn't realized how hungry he was until he caught the smell of ham and potatoes wafting out from the titanic mountain of food piled up on Susan's plate. He hurried to eat, tearing out a handful of ham and chowing down on it. The gleam of Susan's spoon caught his eye when it came down for some potatoes, and he watched as it floated up and into her mouth, where she ate it up ravenously. It chilled him to watch, and the next few times her spoon came down for food he tensed up worrying that he might find himself in the next spoonful, but after a while he got used to it. There was no way she meant to eat him, right? People didn't usually eat their pets.

“Was that too much for you, cutie?” Susan asked after she finished, seeing the tiny crumbs that Alex had left behind. It was more than half of what she'd given him, and it was way too much for him. “Let me help you finish it, then.” She stretched a finger towards Alex, who backed away in a hurry when its black pad appeared overhead. He felt queasy watching how simply she swiped up those little crumbs and licked them both up, and he started panicking when her fingers came back afterwards, but she just plucked him off her plate and left him on the table while she went to wash it.

“So, give me a review if you don't mind. How would you rate my food, hun?” she said as she dried her hands and came back to sit with him.

“I-it was great! You're a good cook, Susan. Er... ma'am.”

Susan laughed. “Just Susan is fine. Wouldn't mind you calling me 'mama' though.” The way she laughed before sipping from her glass, Alex wasn't sure if she was serious. “And my tits? On a scale of one to ten, how much did you love them?” She crossed her arms and gave her chest a little shake.

“I-I'm, uh, not really sure.” Alex scratched the back of his head and tried not to look at them. “M-maybe a nine?”

“A nine? That's not bad. How can I make you give me a ten, though? Is there something else you wanna see from me? Maybe I had you wrong; maybe you're more an ass man than a boob man. Wanna see some tail, hun?” Before he could answer, Susan pushed back her chair and stood, turning right around for him and backing up until her thighs were pressed against the table.

Alex had first seen her ass when she was washing the dishes. It looked huge from a distance, but from this close it was immense—beautifully thick and round, with curves to make any woman jealous and any man go nuts. Even the tail sticking out of her jeans, wagging briskly in the air, only made him more excited. He took a step towards her, but fell on his knees when Susan started rocking her ass against the table, and rocking the table along with it. A shiver went up Alex's spine when she looked over her shoulder and winked at him. Then her hands settled on the edge of the table and she hoisted herself up. Her ass fell on the table with a titanic WHUMPH!, burying Alex under all that denim-clad softness. A twist of her hips ground him against the table with terrifying intensity, but he was too thrilled to be scared of her.

“Still down there, hun?” she chuckled. “You're such a tiny thing I can't even feel you. Maybe if I took off my pants... but let's save that for another time, I think. Don't wanna use up every fun idea on the first day! On the other hand...” Hopping off the table, Susan swiped up the tiny human and dropped him in her back pocket, then ran a hand over her ass until she felt that tiny little lump right in the middle of it, practically indistinguishable from a piece of lint except for the faint sense of movement. “There now, that's just perfect!” Susan took a few steps  with an extra sway in her hips for her little man to enjoy. It was so much fun for her just walking around the house like that, every so often rubbing her ass or pressing a finger over the little human, or even spanking herself to make her butt really jiggle. Just a little playfulness, but it felt so intense for the diminutive Alex, even more than it had been on her tits. The thundering clap of each spank scared him most of all, as did the quaking that followed them, but after the second one, he found he didn't mind. Like a roller coaster, a little fear only added to the fun of riding the titanic doberman's butt.

Sounded ridiculous when he put it like that, but it was the truth; he really was loving it here, way more than he ever could have expected. Leaving this place and finding a way back home hadn't even crossed his mind since Susan had dropped him in her tits, and the more of her he experienced, the more felt he had to stay with her.

Some time later, Susan fished him out and dropped him on the very end of her snout, crossing her eyes to peer at her little human. “So, how was it? Better than my tits? Worse? The same?”  Alex stayed down on his knees while she spoke, trying to keep his balance as everything moved with her speech. Even though he thought he'd gotten used to her, it was humbling to find himself this close to her gaze again, looking at those eyes like a pair of bright moons.

“What's the matter? Dog got your tongue?” Susan tilted back her head and made Alex cling to her fur so he wouldn't fall all the way to her eyes. “Maybe you're not an ass or a boob person after all. Is there something else you might like? How about...” A sudden downwards turn of her head made Alex let go of her fur, and sent him falling down the length of her body. He screamed as he rushed down past her chest, flailing his arms wildly towards her as if he could reach her boobs through the hundred feet gap that stretched between them. He rushed down past her belly, past her hips and her thighs, and down her legs, finally thumping onto the floor. The impact stunned him and left his backside sore, but other than that he was fine. He slowly opened his eyes, and once the blurriness faded, his heart jumped in his chest as he saw Susan in her full immensity towering overhead. The colossus swayed as she adjusted her stance; it looked like she would topple over at any moment, and his mind was screaming at him to get out of the way before she fell on him, but just looking up at her face made him too dizzy to stand as he tried to comprehend how far away it was.

Suddenly the ground shook and some movement further down caught Alex's eyes. He looked and saw Susan's paws sliding closer, coming to a stop mere inches away. Giant toes settled in front of him, brown-furred and black-padded, with claws that could have crushed houses with a touch. “Are you a paw person, hun? I hear humans love them! And if you don't now, I'm sure you will after today.” Susan's toes rose slowly, looming overhead, then fell again and struck the floor with thundering intensity, sending out a gust of wind that ruffled Alex's hair. They slid closer, very nearly barreling over Alex, who felt smaller than ever as he stared at those mountainous digits. Susan giggled. “I wonder if I look as big to you as I feel looking at you. You really are such a cute little thing, hun. Well, hope you're ready for my paw, 'cause here it comes!” Her paw lifted off the floor, and moved forward to hang over Alex. Her toes wiggled over his little head; he could hear fur rubbing against fur, and smell the clear, earthy aroma of that view-filling paw sole. He was more scared than he'd been since he thought she would eat him, but all the more excited for it. He'd never been interested in feet, and much less in dog paws, but looking up at Susan's, he couldn't wait to be smothered underneath those big, meaty pads.

He stood still as her foot began its descent, trembling with excitement every second until that dark surface of her pad had him flat against the floor. The weight was overwhelming. Her flesh entombed him, leathery skin covered him so completely that he could hardly breathe. A little twist of her foot drove him deeper into it; a slight sweatiness soaked into his boxers and covered his skin, fastening him to hers. When she raised her foot after a minute, he was still on her sole, and when she turned her foot around, Susan smiled to find him so perfectly plastered to her.

“Look at you, my tiny little flea,” she cooed, tracing a circle around him with her claw tip. The motion pulled at her skin, and her skin pulled at Alex, making him dance along with it. “So weak and helpless you can't even get off of my paw. Or, are you so scared that you don't want to let it go?” She curled her toes, and a tiny wrinkle of her paw all but swallowed Alex up. If she hadn't been able to feel him down there, she never would have guessed he existed. “I suppose I shouldn't tease you about it. Why, anyone at all would be scared if they were as itty-bitty as you, hun. Lucky that you've got me to protect you from this big scary world, don't you think?” She moved her other paw closer, and slowly pressed the two together, trapping Alex between her gigantic pads. “Lucky that you're all mine~.” Susan's paws easily had their way with Alex, rolling the young man around like he was nothing but a speck of lint caught between them. Toes took him and squeezed him, showcasing how easily even her tiniest digits could dominate the young man. A simple curl sufficed to smother him in her being. He might as well have been dirt for how she was treating him.

Even so, Alex was happy. Better than happy, he was in love with his new owner, this colossal doberman woman. Whether she loved or could love him too, he didn't know, but as long as he could stay with her, he didn't need anything else to be happy. He'd love her all the same, even if it had to be the love of a pet for its master.

Lisa: Morning After by idunnow
Author's Notes:
Sequel to A Mother's Pleasure. Lisa continues her callous treatment of her husband and daughter, teaching them their new place in the world.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Micro/Nano, Incest, Feet, Footwear, Entrapment, Humiliation

Lisa rolled groggily out of bed the next morning, dropping her feet on the floor and chilling both Mark and Jenny, who were still stuck to their wife and mother's sole. Lisa didn't feel them shivering down there—didn't even remember she had left them there last night. She casually smothered the both of them under her vast sole, and went about getting ready for work, stomping on them with every step she took.

It was several minutes before she found them, after she had left the bathroom and was headed to make breakfast. She felt something moving under her foot, and she checked to see what it was. When she saw her tiny husband and daughter down there, she remembered what had happened last night and smiled, curling her toes and watching how the two shrinkers were swallowed up by the wrinkles of her sole.

“You're still on my foot, seriously? After all that time you couldn't be bothered to get yourselves unstuck? How pathetic. Or maybe you didn't want to get away. Maybe you want to stay with my foot. Are you starting to see where you belong?” Father and daughter both struggled against Lisa's sole. The tried to tell her that they didn't want anything to do with her foot, but their voices were muffled against her flesh. “If that's what you want, then I have an idea for you two. You can stay right there, Mark; and you, Jenny...” Lisa peeled her tiny daughter off her sole, holding the pathetically puny woman on her fingernail. She set her foot back down, letting Mark suffer the crushing weight of her body, then flicked Jenny down onto the floor. When she landed, Jenny stared in awe and terror at her colossal, half-dressed mother.

Lisa looked at her with hands on her hips, shooting the girl a grin that sent shivers down her spine. She raised her foot over Jenny, who started crying and begging her mom not to do this, cowering under the massive sole that stretched and scrunched impassively overhead. Jenny turned to run when her mother's foot started descending, but she hadn't gone more than two inches before she was flattened under it and driven firmly into Lisa's flesh, until she was once again stuck to it. “There! Now you both have your own foot!” Lisa took a couple steps to make sure her family was still with her, then went on getting ready. Usually she felt miserable during her morning routine, but today she was smiling the whole time. If nothing else, the feeling of Mark and Jenny under her feet was wonderful, and she was really looking forward to spending the day with them now that she wasn't busy pretending they were still her equals.

After breakfast she slipped into her stuffy office clothes and her tight black heels, leaving both shrinkers prisoner under her soles. She left home soon afterwards and arrived at the office right on time, where she chatted up some coworkers before sitting down for the daily grind. Her good mood started fading after that, but then she felt Jenny squirming under her left foot and she smiled. A little shake of each foot then sent each shrinker down to her toes, which took hold of them with a curl and started toying with them, wiggling and squeezing and smothering them both. Those two stress toys helped make her job bearable for once.

For a long time, “stress toys” was the only way she thought of them. Lisa didn't quite remember that they were also people who needed food and water, and who hadn't gotten any from her since yesterday morning, until it was time for her lunch break. After heating her microwave meal and bringing it with her to the break room, she considered taking the two shrinkers out and giving them some of her food—it wouldn't take more than a tiny crumb to satisfy each—but it wasn't permitted to bring pets into the office, and she knew from experience that the same applied to shrinkers. It wasn't her first time bringing Mark and Jenny to work, though before it had always been by accident.

But when Lisa saw Margaret, one of her coworkers, in the break room, she remembered something Margaret had told her before, about running a “tinysitting” business and bringing her shrinkers to work. Lisa had never seen them, but she didn't doubt that it was true. Maybe Margaret could tell her how to feed Mark and Jenny without anyone seeing them.

Luckily, the two of them were the only ones in the break room at the moment, so after greeting Margaret and sitting down with her, Lisa asked her questions, whispering in case someone else came in. “Margaret, you said before that you used to take care of other peoples' shrinkers and even bring them to work. Do you still do that?” Margaret smiled. “Well, kind of. Most of the shrinkers I was taking care of are mine now. Their families never came back for them, and they don't pay me to take care of them anymore. But I do still bring them with me. Here, have a look.” Margaret motioned under the table, and Lisa leaned over to peek at her feet. Margaret discretely slipped off her shoe, and in the few seconds it was off, Lisa saw a couple shrinkers lying flat in the imprint of her heel, barely moving down there. She didn't see any others before Margaret put her shoe on again, but Lisa suspected there must have been more out of sight, either deeper in the shoe or on Margaret's sole or even with her other foot.

“You still take care of them even though they don't pay you for it?”

“Sure, why not? It's fun either way. You should try it some time. Take those tiny bugs of yours and squish them under your feet. You won't regret it, I promise.”

“I... I already did, actually.” Lisa took off both her shoes, flashing her toes at Margaret and showing off the two shrinkers squirming lying limply between them. “You were right, it's so much better this way! I can't believe I spent so much time pretending they were still family! Pets is more like it, or toys.” “Good on you, Lisa! I'm so happy you left all that behind!”

“Thanks, Marge. I wanted to ask, how do you feed your shrinkers without taking them out? I've never seen you giving them food or anything. Do you just wait until after work?”

“Feed them? Oh, Lisa, you still have so much to learn. There's no need to give shrinkers any food! As long as you keep them on your feet, they can eat the dirt off your sole and the jam between your toes! Don't need to spend a dime on them, and it keeps your feet clean to boot! And if they get thirsty, they can always drink your sweat.” Lisa felt her her family squirming between her toes, then smiled and squeezed them until they were still. “Really? That's so convenient. I'll definitely tell Mark and Jenny to try it. I think I'd like to see them eating off my foot very much.” She sighed. "It's just too bad about their shrinking; I'd love it if I could keep them this small forever, but I don't want to keep working overtime for their medicine and they won't last long without it. Probably won't be more than a month before they turn microscopic.” “If you want to keep them around, I know a way you can use them to earn some cash without putting in so many hours.” Lisa perked up at Margaret's words, and she leaned leaned in close to hear her whispers. “It's real easy. I've been doing it with mine ever since I stopped getting paid to take care of them. All you have to do is take some pictures or videos of them next to you and you can start selling them online. You wouldn't believe how many people are into that stuff. If you're good at it, you can definitely make more money with less effort than working overtime. I'll send you a link to my store page so you can see what kind of pictures and videos I mean. It's a bit not-safe-for-work, though, so maybe wait until later. If you're interested, I can help you get started. It doesn't take much and I have everything you need. Maybe we could even collab on a project so my followers learn about you. I've been thinking about spicing things up somehow, and a collab would work great!” Lisa didn't want to commit to anything yet, but from what Margaret said, it sounded like something right up her alley. Afterwards, when she was back at her desk, she opened the link Margaret sent her on her phone and browsed it, looking intently at all the thumbnails she found. Margaret's face wasn't visible in any of them—it was nothing but pictures of tinies cowering under her toes, climbing up her boobs, or running from an ass that was inches away from crushing them. There were also plenty of pictures that were blurred out, though they were clear enough for Lisa to guess what was happening in them. It all looked as fun as Margaret had said; just thinking about doing all those things with Mark and Jenny had her excited, and she squeezed and smothered them under her toes to let out some of that energy.

At home that evening, Lisa trotted to her room and slipped off her shoes, digging out Mark and Jenny from her toes. The two of them lay unmoving for a while, only gradually beginning to stir between her fingertips. “So, did you two have fun coming to work with me today? Way better than staying here all locked up by yourselves, right? I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that I'm bringing you to work with me every day from now on. Go on, you can thank me.” Mark and Jenny both shouted at Lisa, begging her to stop abusing them so much, but even though she saw their lips moving, she never heard their pathetic voices. “By the way, you two didn't eat or drink from my feet today, did you? I didn't think you would. I suppose I could let you go hungry until you give up and learn to appreciate my dirt and sweat, but let's ease you into it instead.

Lisa shoved them both down her pocket while she made herself another microwaved meal, then came back to the living room where she stretched out her legs on the coffee table and dumped the tow shrinkers next to her feet. With a finger she collected some of the sauce on her beef and swiped it off between her first two toes on each foot, then curled them lightly to spread it all over her skin and make sure it mixed with her toe jam. “There! Dinner is served! Well, go on; I'm sure you must be starving.” Jenny and Mark watched it all with a grimace, but even if they refused to eat the dirt off Lisa's feet, they were way too hungry to refuse this. They climbed up Lisa's massive soles on their way to her toes, holding on even as their wife and mother casually moved her feet. Lisa was reveling in the feeling of those two insects climbing her soles, and even more so when the finally reached her toes and crouched between them to lap up the food on her skin. The toe jam was bitter and disgusting, but the sauce was good enough that they lapped it all up ravenously.

“That's right, eat it all up,” Lisa cooed. “And my toe jam too, while you're at it. You'll have to get used to it sooner or later. You've been coasting off m work for too long; from now on you'll have to earn your keep. Do a good job and you'll keep getting your medicine. And if you don't want to? I'll make sure you'll be stuck on my feet for the rest of your lives while you're shrinking down to nothing.” Jenny and Mark wanted to believe she was only bluffing, but the look on her face told them otherwise. The two shrinkers shivered and kept lapping away while her toes wiggled softly around them, knowing that they had no choice but to obey their new goddess in everything.

Mouth Cleaning by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Brodgingnagian and a Lilliputian go on a lunch date. Afterwards, she makes him clean her teeth.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Titan, Minikin, Gentle, Mouth play, Breasts

It wasn't every day that you saw a brobdingnagian and a lilliputian hanging out in public. Friendship between the two races was rare enough as it was, and most such pairs that existed preferred to communicate online, where the vast gap between their sizes could be safely ignored. After all, the average brob was over a mile tall to the tiny lilliputians, and the average lilli under two millimeters tall to the brobs. Still, there were some who tried to make friendship work despite the differences, and some who even tried to be something more to each other.

Joan and Eric were two such people. She was a brob and he a lilli, but they had been close friends for months, hanging out together at school and in her home. But it wasn't until very recently that Eric been open to going with her to even more places. That's what they were doing now, as Joan walked through the streets of the brobdingnagian district, carrying her little friend with her.

Eric sat safely in the little carrying cage that Joan had gotten for him. It from her necklace, lying hidden under her blouse, right between her breasts. It swung gently from side to side with her every step, bouncing from one breast to the other while he gripped the bars for balance. He was nervous today. Not because of his location—it wasn't his first time riding in here, and by now he was more than used to it. If anything, he found it comforting to be so close to Joan.

No, it was this outing which had him nervous. He wasn't sure it could be called a date, exactly—at least, neither he nor Joan had called it by that name—but it sure felt like one. At the very least, it was a step into another step that he hoped would make their relationship even closer.

Their destination was a new place by the name of Swift's. It was a small restaurant that specialized in serving different-sized clients, mainly brobs and gulliverians, but Joan had confirmed they could serve lillis as well. She could have just taken him to any regular restaurant and shared her food with him—he was small enough that mere crumbs would be enough to satisfy him, and they had shared food like that before—but she wanted to treat Eric today and show him she didn't just see him as a toy or pet or anything.

They arrived before long, and the waiter led Joan to a small booth that seated a single brob. Above the table were two smaller platforms, one fit for gulliverians and one for lilliputians, with a seat and a table on each. Joan carefully took off her necklace and lowered Eric's cage onto the second, letting him open the door and step out. The waiter handed her a menu, and before long she ordered for the both of them, with Eric relaying his order through the earpiece they both wore.

There weren't many people in the restaurant—not much demand for a mixed-size eatery—but they weren't the only ones there either. Eric could hear the other brobs, at least, though from his vantage point he couldn't see them. He couldn't see much of anything aside from Joan, and the three walls fencing him in with her. She looked pretty today, with her white blouse and her long black hair tied back in a ponytail. He chatted with her while they were waiting for their food, laughing and making banter, his heart swelling whenever she smiled at him. He would have been happy enough if that was all they did today.

The waiter returned with her meal before too long, and with a lilliputian waiter who delivered Eric's order to his table before departing. The two of them ate in comfort, and afterwards they stayed a while before leaving with Eric back in his cage. Joan took him for a walk around the park before heading home. Back in her room, she lay down on her bed and lowered his cage onto her chest. He climbed out and onto her breast, standing on the peak of it and looking over at her face. Despite all the time he'd spent with Joan now, it still awed Eric whenever he was this close to her.

“So, how did you like the trip?” Joan said, smiling at her little friend. Her chest rumbled with her speech; it felt like a tremor to Eric, who almost lost his balance and faceplanted.

“It was.... nice,” he said, blushing.

“What's the matter? Do I have something stuck in my teeth?” Joan asked when he just stared at her face instead of saying anything else.

“Yeah, actually, you kinda do.”

Joan chuckled. “Oh? Then why don't you come over here and help me pick it out.” Her hand stretched towards Eric, fingers dimpling the surface of her breast as they settled down on it. Slowly her fingers drew closer. It was honestly a little scary for Eric. Usually she simply put down her hand next to him and let him climb on, but she had picked him up like this before, and every time it impressed him how easy it would be for her to crush him by accident.

Her index finger curled, presenting him with the end of her long nail. It easily swept him off her chest, and carried him over. Sitting on her nail, he watched Joan's face draw closer until it filled nearly the whole of his sight. She was still smiling, showing off her teeth and the tiny bits of food that were stuck between them. There really wasn't that much, though all together it must have weight more than Eric himself did. When her tongue passed over her teeth, it occurred to him that he could just as easily be one of those tiny morsels he was looking at, and he shuddered.

“Be careful in there, okay? Wouldn't want to eat you by accident,” Joan said before dropping him onto her teeth.

Eric slowly picked himself up and brushed off the spit that had gotten on his clothes. “You're telling me to be careful? That's funny, seeing as you're the one who could eat me up by accident.” Joan snorted in response, made him lose his balance and fall on his hands and knees. He looked around. Her jaws were closed, but her lips were held apart. They were a huge wall of flesh fencing him in.

“Are you really serious about wanting me to clean your teeth?” he asked. Joan nodded, shaking him around on the surface of her tooth. “Then will you give me a reward if I do?” Another nod. “Fine, I guess I can help. Just don't try anything funny while I'm up here.” After waiting to make sure she wouldn't move again, he stood up and made his way to the crevice between two teeth, where there was a tiny piece of lettuce stuck there—tiny but still bigger than him. With some effort he tore off a chunk of it and chucked it into a small gap between Joan's top and bottom teeth. He kept at it bit by bit until there was nothing left of it, then looked around for more food and moved on to the next one he found, hopping over to the neighboring tooth. After a while he got to work on her lower teeth too.

Joan could barely feel him working down there, and only when he pulled out food that was against her gums. It was so cute that it made her want to smile, and she could just barely stop herself so it wouldn't disturb him. Then she got the urge to yawn. She thought she could hold it back too, but she couldn't. Her jaws opened wide, and Eric fell right into her mouth, landing on her tongue.

As soon as she felt him land, Joan pressed him by reflex against the roof of her mouth to make sure he wouldn't fall any deeper, and she sat up and ran to the mirror. Eric was completely smothered by her tongue until she opened her mouth again and lowered it. By then he was completely soaked in her spit, and he slowly got on his hands and knees, looking out past Joan's teeth at the huge mirror. He could see himself in it, just a tiny morsel cowering on her colossal tongue. How easy it would be for her to just swallow and flush him down to her stomach. He looked around. The subtle movements of Joan's tongue were magnified a thousand times, seeming the movements of some giant monster. After a moment he noticed movement outside and looked to see Joan waving at him in the mirror and looking very concerned.

Joan didn't dare reach into her mouth to pluck him out, fearing that some sort of accident might occur if she tried. Instead she motioned for him to make his way out by himself. She opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out halfway, with the tip resting on her fingers. Thankfully Eric understood what she wanted, and he started crawling out of her mouth. He tried to stand, but the ground was too slippery for that, so instead he used her taste buds to slowly move forward.

Joan mostly kept her tongue steady as she could, but still the little movements were something of a problem for Eric, jostling him and threatening to send him sliding back into her throat. He held on tight to her taste buds whenever that happened, and kept moving when everything went still. Before too long, he was nearing the end of her tongue. By then Joan felt it was safe enough to just lean forward and let Eric slide down the rest of the way onto her fingers.

“Phew! Are you okay, Eric? I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't expect that to happen. I should have gotten you out as soon as I felt that yawn coming,” she said, holding the lilliputian up to her eyes. Eric appreciated the concern, but he had to admit it was more than a little overwhelming, especially when she held him so close.

“Calm down, Joan. I'm okay. It really wasn't that bad,” he said. Actually, he had been terrified, but he thought it better to downplay it for both her sake and his.

“Are you sure? And you weren't hurt? Eric, I'm really, really sorry about that. I never should have dropped you on my teeth. I promise it won't happen again.” “It's fine, I forgive you. Everything's fine, it's just my clothes are a bit wet from all your spit. Also, man does it ever stink! Don't you think you could have washed your mouth or something before dropping me in there?” Joan smiled and chuckled right after he spoke. “Shut up! My mouth doesn't stink that bad!”

“No, it does! It's like a freaking swamp in there! Did you even brush your teeth this morning?”

“God, you're such a jerk sometimes! I bet your mouth stinks even worse. Lucky for me, you're too itty-bitty for me to smell it.” “Yeah, well, you can think whatever makes you feel better, as long as you can help me dry off.”

“You wanna get dry? Alright, mister, let's see how dry this gets you.” Before Eric could react, Joan's lips descended on him, pinning him gently down before sliding back and forth over him, rubbing him against both lip and finger. By the time she moved her lip away, laughing over him, most of the spit that had covered his skin was gone, and his clothes were at least a little bit drier.

While he picked himself up, she held her mouth over him. He thought she would smother him again, but instead she pursed her lips and blew gently. With how wet his clothes still were, her breath chilled him at first, but after a minute he was completely dry, and he told her as much.

“So are we even now?” she asked. “You know, it's funny. I didn't hear you complaining about my oh-so-smelly breath just now.” “Yeah, 'cause I was holding my breath and trying not to gag.”

Joan rolled her eyes. “Ugh, you're such a little pest! I knew I shouldn't have kissed you.”

“K-kiss?” Eric asked.

Joan looked away, blushing. “Well, yeah, I mean, that's what it was, wasn't it? When I pressed my lips over you. Or, you know, I guess it might look like a kiss to you. I honestly didn't think of it that way at all. Did you?” “No, no, not at all! I mean, it's way too soon for one, isn't it? It's not like we're dating yet or anything. So it would just be weird if we kissed.” “Y-yeah, it would be totally weird, ha ha! Just forget I even mentioned anything!” she said.

Even so, the two of them couldn't stop blushing until quite some time later, and they both kept thinking back to that “kiss” for a long time yet. Maybe it hadn't been a proper kiss, but that just made them both start looking forward to when they would finally share a real one.

Gia and the Tiny City by idunnow
Author's Notes:
Millions wake up in a tiny city in Gia's bedroom, and promptly meet their end at her feet.
RATING: R
TAGS: Nano, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Unaware

Helen woke up in the middle of a city street, having no idea how she got there or even where she was. She wasn't the only one, either. There were countless other people waking up and looking around with the same confusion she felt. She didn't know any of them, and she didn't know this city either, at least from what she could see of it.

The sky was dark, without even a star shining, but the city lights were on. She could see it was a big one, bigger even than the city where she lived, with skyscrapers in the distance that seemed a thousand feet tall.

She had a really bad feeling about all this. There was something off about this city, and about its surroundings too. She looked away from the skyscrapers and squinted at the darkness, trying to make out what lay beyond it. Was that a mountain she saw out there? It was definitely as big as a mountain, though there was something off about its outline. It was way too regular, too smooth. It reminded her of something else.

“Looks like a shoe,” she heard someone say, and for some reason her heart skipped a beat. Yes, that's just what it looked like. A mountain shaped like a shoe. Or, was it a shoe the size of a mountain? “That's ridiculous,” she muttered, to herself as much as to that other voice, but she still couldn't shake the feeling...

Suddenly there came a tremor, and a rumbling was heard in the distance. Then there came another, and another, each a bit more powerful than the last. Was someone bombing them? But then, where were the explosions? Nowhere that she could see.

The darkness split open and light started streaming inside. Not a second later, everything lit up as if the sun had suddenly appeared. Helen cried out and shielded her eyes, blinking rapidly as she tried to see what was going on. The rumbling noises were still going on, and the tremors had become earthquakes; something bad was definitely coming.

Finally their surroundings darkened a bit, and she could lower her hands and look up at the sky, where she saw a huge expanse of pink hanging over the city, with little spots of black here and there. The thing was so huge it boggled the mind. Her brain tried to make sense of it, but she was having a hard time. The she noticed the five appendages far overhead, and almost fainted when she realized that it was a gigantic foot, and those appendages its wiggling toes.

Looking at those toes, she caught glimpses of a face somewhere far beyond them. Brief, blurry glimpses, but still enough for her to recognize Gia, a thirty year old coworker she had always despised. And that mountain she'd seen before? It really was a shoe; one of those grey, black, and white running shoes she'd seen Gia wearing once or twice before.

This couldn't be real, she told herself. It had to be a dream. A nightmare. There was no way Gia could be that big; no way that Helen could be this small. But whether or not it was real, she still screamed her heart out and ran for her life the moment that foot started descending on the city.

Its heel came first, crashing down right at the city's distant edge. Instantly all the buildings and people caught beneath it were crushed, rendered into nothing but dirt and grime against that massive woman's skin. Tens of thousands of souls ceased to exist all at once, and that was only the beginning. A powerful shockwave rippled out from that impact, shaking the entire city so hard that it knocked down everyone who had been standing. Helen fell and rolled onto her back, then scrambled to her feet to join the throngs of people all running for safety as she saw those titanic toes still approaching.

After the heel, the rest of that giant foot followed, slowly falling onto the city. No building could withstand its power; all of them crumbled as soon as that sole so much as grazed them, collapsing into piles of debris that were soon turned to dust under the weight of that mountainous foot. Thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions—it made no difference how many people she crushed. Their lives meant nothing to the mature brunette. Did she even know they existed? They were germs to her, and nothing more.

Her toes fell lower, lower, stretching ever closer to Helen, who feared she wouldn't be able to outrun them. Even the pinkie was several hundred feet long; the big toe well over a thousand. Was she really going to die under Gia's foot? The thought hit like a punch in the gut. That woman wouldn't even know what she'd done then, and Helen would be nothing but a spot of blood on her toes.

Helen had never been much of an athlete, but today she pushed herself to her limits trying to escape. Until the very last second she still wasn't sure if she would make it, not until the boom of Gia's toes striking the ground rumbled out from behind her, together with a puff of wind that sent Helen and all the people around her flying over dozens of yards of pavement before rolling to a stop, winded but not wounded.

She watched as Gia's toes curled, heard the grinding, crunching sounds of all that debris being ground down beneath those massive digits. It was beyond horrifying. Those things were taller than any building in the city, each one a mountain onto itself, next to which she was nothing but an insect. And those “mountains” were only the tiniest of Gia's appendages, measuring barely the hundredth part of her immensity.

Far above, Gia's eyes swept over the tiny city with a look of amusement. Helen could have sworn they stopped on her for a moment, but whether or not Helen noticed her, her expression didn't change one bit, as if Helen didn't even exist.

Anger flashed inside her. “Fuck you!” she cried out, extending a middle finger to the colossus above. How dare she ignore Helen like this? Did she think herself some sort of higher being? Well, Helen knew what she really was, even if none of these other people did—nothing but a minor, unremarkable office worker, a waste of space and resources whom the company should have fired months ago. Helen had said as much to their employers, though they hadn't listened to her, and she said so now again, even while everyone else ran right past her as they strove to escape this woman.

Her gesture went as unnoticed as her voice, and all Gia needed was to lift her foot for Helen to fall silent, staring slack-jawed at that mountain rising into the air. Dust and debris, and other things whose identity she didn't want to think about, rained down from that sole as it took to the skies, pelting those untouched parts of the city with the results of its apocalyptic step. Something big struck the ground close to Helen, who cried out and covered her head as if that would do anything to protect her from the building fragments falling like meteors. She shook uncontrollably as Gia's foot passed over her, casting its vast shadow upon the city. Its mere passage sent gusts of wind through the streets below, and threatened to send her flying, if all the dust raining down didn't crush her first. She screamed, and barely heard herself over the sound of rushing wind. She didn't dare to look up, not until another potent earthquake told her that Gia's foot had finally landed.

It rested behind her now—very close behind. Its heel couldn't have been more than an inch away, from Gia's perspective, though to Helen it was a few streets away. As she stared at it, the foot suddenly swept aside, tearing through the city as if it were made of sand and gathering up everything it touched. The movement lasted mere seconds, but when it sat still again and Helen looked at the result, it felt like she had aged a decade.

Nothing stood where Gia's foot had passed; where before there had been skyscrapers and countless city blocks, not to mention probably millions of people, now there was only a wasteland. The city had been casually swept aside to reveal the floor tiles on which it rested. Save for the occasional speck of dust, that whole tract of land was barren now, and though Helen still heard others screaming around her, from that direction there was dead silence.

Helen felt sick to her stomach. If she had kept running with the others, if she hadn't stopped to shout at Gia... would she have been crushed under that massive foot? Gone in an instant, just like that. And that still wasn't the end of all this death and destruction.

A part of her mind urged her to run. Helen looked around. Run to where? No matter where she went, Gia could reach it in a single step. There was nowhere to go, nowhere to hide, nothing to do except to sit here and watch as Gia brought about the end of the world, silently waiting for her own turn to die under her colleague's foot.


Gia had received the message mere minutes ago. At the time she had been in the living room, snacking on a bowl of popcorn and watching a movie to relax. A soft beep had made her pause the film and look at her phone, where she found a message coming from an unknown number. She assumed it was an advertisement, and was about to swipe it away when something made her reconsider. She opened the message, and read it in confusion. “Left a special delivery in your room. Will pay you $10,000 if you take care of it. Doesn't have to be anything special; just step on it if you like.” She turned the thing over in her head, thought about it from every angle there was, but it just made no sense. Was it a wrong number? She deleted the message, but remembering the part about a delivery in her bedroom, she thought it best to check that out, ridiculous as it sounded.

The “delivery” jumped out at her even before she flicked on the light, glittering with a million dots of light as it was. At a glance it seemed a weird grey carpet, but it only took her a couple seconds to realize it was a miniature city. How had it gotten in here? Did someone put it there while she was gone? Could that someone still be here? She looked around the bedroom, but there was no one there. She wanted to pick it up and toss it out, but then she remembered that she was supposed to “take care” of this thing somehow. By stepping on it? Those tiny model buildings didn't look very pleasing to the sole—a Lego piece would have been better by the looks of it—but the same curiosity which had led her this far also led her to try it out. She raised her foot over a part of the city, and slowly lowered her heel onto it.

Despite her expectations, the buildings put up no resistance when she stepped on them; they might as well have been made of flour for how they fell apart at the slightest touch. As she let the rest of her foot fall on the city, the other buildings proved just as fragile—even the tiny little skyscrapers which had looked like they would poke into her flesh had instead crumbled away like nothing. Gia shivered with every new batch of buildings that met her sole, until her foot lay flat on the floor. She curled her toes in delight, and looked over the rest of the little city.

How on Earth had something so frail made its way into her room? Gia doubted she could have even lifted it without it all turning to dust, nor did she think that anyone could have put together something so delicate and yet so detailed. It seemed a work of magic to her. One thing she knew for sure, though, was that she would have fun stepping on it even if those ten thousand dollars never came.

She took another step, then swiped her foot to the right, wiping out a good chunk of the city in a matter of seconds, before bringing her other foot into the fun. She stepped back and forth over whatever remaining buildings happened to catch her eye, laughing to herself as she destroyed more and more of the city, until there was nothing but a tiny little spot left standing, maybe a square inch total. She stepped up to it, setting her feet down beside it, never imagining that down in that little area, among the last of the city's buildings, was her coworker Helen.

Would Gia have acted any different if she'd known? Maybe she would have felt bad for that tiny germ and spared her life; maybe she would have simply spent some time teasing her before snuffing her out. It hardly mattered since, short of a microscope, she had no way of noticing that woman's existence.

Her big toes flanked that little patch of land. It amused her to think of it as a real city and not a model, especially seeing that either one of her toes could have wiped it out in a single tap. She wiggled those toes, bringing new tremors to the pitiful Helen, each tap a drumbeat that marked the unstoppable march of her incoming death.

At that moment, Helen would have done anything to be spared. She would have eagerly fallen on hands and knees in worship of Gia and sworn to serve that woman forever, even if it meant spending the rest of her life licking her toes clean. She blubbered as Gia raised her foot overhead, trying in vain to hold back the tears now spilling from her eyes. She begged for her life, apologized for every ill word she'd ever spoken about Gia, promised to treat her coworker better if she could just leave this nightmare and wake up in her own bed.

It all made no difference.

Gia's big toe hovered over the city's last remains now, and over puny little Helen. If death was inevitable, Helen would have preferred for it to just fall and kill her already, but the mighty digit took its sweet time coming down. After all, Gia wanted to savor this last tiny morsel. She went as slowly as she could, delighting in every tiny building that crumbled against her skin. Before long the buildings surrounding Helen had all collapsed, and buried her in that rain of rubble. But even then she was still alive—bruised and wounded and waiting for death. Even when Gia's toe settled down she still wasn't dead, only hurt even more. It was only when that titan of a woman twisted her toe on the floor, grinding everything down, that Helen was finally crushed under it, finding peace in oblivion.

Gia lifted her toe afterwards and smiled at the perfect imprint it left behind—an imprint which now held Helen's remains. With that the whole of the city was eradicated, all the millions of people in it rendered tiny red spots against her skin or in the rubble, their fates never to be discovered, their bodies never to be found—all of their lives ended at the feet of Gia, their unsuspecting Goddess of destruction.

Shrunken Spooky Movie Night by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Spooky Month story. You wake up tiny in your neighbor Lila's house and try to get her attention.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Micro, F/m, Unaware, Feet, Butt, Entrapment

You weren't sure how it happened, but when you woke up, you were lying on the floor of an unknown house, shrunk to a meager half inch tall. You stood and looked around, rubbing your head to nurse the throbbing headache assaulting it, and tried to get a sense of where you were.

It was a living room, you saw. The place was dark, illuminated only by the TV screen ahead of you, which showed the title of what sounded like a horror movie—“Attack of the Isopods”. Looking away from it, you spotted some pictures on the wall of someone you recognized. It was a slim, purple-haired woman in her twenties. Her name was Lila, and you knew her as one of your neighbors from across the street.

You were relieved. You hadn't interacted with Lila much, but she had seemed pleasant the few times you did, so you were sure that she would be willing to help once she found you. First you would have to find her, though.

Luckily, that wouldn't take long. Not two minutes after you'd woken up, you heard footsteps approaching, and saw Lila enter the living room with a bowl of popcorn. She was humming softly as she approached, looking over your head at the TV screen. You shouted and waved your arms, eager to catch her eye, but you fell silent real quick once she was just a few steps away from you. She still hadn't noticed you then, and her feet were coming dangerously close. You hadn't thought about it before, but she was really immense. She towered overhead like a living skyscraper, shaking the ground with every step she took. You didn't doubt you'd be crushed if one of those feet happened to fall on you.

Lila was only one step away now. You cried out in terror, but she still didn't hear you; the sound of her steps drowned out your puny voice. Her foot went up and swung towards you, appearing over your head in less than a second. Her pale sole filled your view, giant toes hanging over your head. There was no time to get away; you shut your eyes and curled up. The next instant, you heard as well as felt the impact of her foot, and a puff of air blew over you.

A row of toes met your eyes when you dared to open them. Huge, meaty toes. They rested on the floor, even the smallest of them standing taller than you. They were less than an inch away; had Lila stepped any closer, you likely would have been flattened under her sole. You might still end up like that, if she so much as slid her foot forward. Your heart was still pounding away. You shook with adrenaline, ready to spring away if it ever seemed those toes were coming for you. So intent on them were you that you didn't notice her other foot coming over until it smacked down beside you.

Looking up at Lila, up past those two massive pillars of her legs and the pair of black shorts she wore, you saw her leaning over to leave the bowl of popcorn on the couch. She thought for a moment, then snapped her fingers. “A soda! That's what I need!” First one foot, then the other, slid back and swung away from you, letting you breathe a sigh of relief once she was gone.

Getting Lila's attention from the floor had definitely been a bad idea. You managed to survive it this time, but next time you might not be so lucky. You considered running away and hiding for now, but decided against it. It was already dark out, and you didn't want to spend the night alone at this size, not when you might be found by a mouse or something. Instead, you walked up to the couch and climbed it, quickly reaching the top and pulling yourself onto the seat. From there you walked over to the bowl of popcorn, reaching it just as Lila was coming back from the kitchen with a bottle of pop.

You did everything you could to make her notice you while she approached, jumping up and down, waving your arms wildly, shouting at the top of your lungs. Still she didn't see you, not even when she was picking up the bowl of popcorn, and you fell silent when she turned around. Her butt hung overhead. Back at your normal size it had seemed cute and slim. From this perspective, though, it was huge and round, easily big enough to crush a house. You stepped back uneasily, but Lila fell on you before you could get far enough, her butt landing on the couch with a violent WHUMPH!

The weight was incredible. You tried to fight against it, but it was too much for you. You couldn't even move as Lila swiveled in her seat and kicked her legs up on the couch, settling in for a long, long movie night.

Frantically you struggled against all the pressure, but after a minute you calmed down a bit, having realized that you weren't being crushed or anything. Thanks to the softness of both Lila's butt and the seat, you were basically unharmed. The pressure was so incredible it was making your body numb, and you were having some trouble breathing, but other than that you were fine.

You slowly gathered your strength and made another go at escaping from there, trying to see if you could move any of your limbs. Your legs might as well have been trapped in cement, but with a great deal of effort you found that you could at least move your arms, and so you started clawing your way out of there. Hooking your fingers into the threads that made up the fabric of Lila's shorts, you pulled with all your might and managed, after a minute, to pull yourself along by one millimeter, all while listening to the muffled sounds of Lila's movie and to the constant munching of popcorn above.

You thought you were making good progress, but in ten minutes you'd barely moved a centimeter and you were already exhausted. Maybe it was time for a change of tactics.

After taking some time to regain your strength, you started squirming as best you could under Lila's butt, hoping that she'd be able to feel it. You put your all into it, and even shouted at her shorts in desperation.

The whole time you were wondering if it was really possible for her to feel something as tiny as you, but maybe she did because after a minute she scoot back on her seat, dragging you along the couch cushion and putting an end to all your squirming. Her weight lay even heavier on you than it had before. Now you couldn't even move your arms; you were entombed under her ass, and slowly suffocating in it. And to think that you'd called it dainty before; those cheeks might as well have weighed as much as a mountain for all that you could do against them.

It wasn't long before your lungs were crying out for air. Your thoughts started to go fuzzy, and you lost what little awareness you still had of your surroundings. Adrenaline shot through your bloodstream again, but it hardly mattered. Were you going to die down here? You could hardly think straight, but still you were certain that was so. Maybe you really would have died, too, if Lila hadn't stood up then. You gasped when she briefly lifted her ass, and practically revived as you filled up with fresh air again.

Slowly your senses returned to you, and you realized that you weren't on the couch anymore—you were dangling from Lila's butt, your leg having gotten snagged in the fabric of her shorts. You swung back and forth with every step she took, smacking into her butt over and over again and bouncing back each time. After a while she stopped at the fridge and opened the door. You tried to take advantage of the stillness to free your leg, but while Lila was peering into the fridge she wiggled her butt and swung you again, completely oblivious to your plight.

Once she'd found what she was looking for, she headed back to the living room and plopped down on the couch. You found that you could move now, so you tried one last time to get her attention by squirming under her.

“Ugh! What an annoying itch!” she said, lifting up her butt to scratch it. As her fingers dug into the soft flesh around you, you shouted and tried to grab them, but they were just out of your reach. Then you heard Lila gasp. “Ooh, this is my favorite part!” Her butt quickly fell back down, and left you completely unable to move again. Realizing there was no way out of this yet, you sighed and resigned yourself to your fate, settling in for what would be the first film in a long, long marathon.

Shrinking in Gensokyo - Sakuya's Little Mistress by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Touhou story. Remilia triggers a shrinking trap while pilfering Sakuya's sock drawer, and is punished for it.
RATING: X
TAGS: Nano, F/f, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Entrapment, Hand play, Mouth play, Futanari

Remilia Scarlet walked elegant and serene through the halls of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, calmly eyeing the work of her myriad fairy maids. She spoke not a word, but a glare from her red eyes sufficed to spook any one of those fairies into redoubling their efforts as though their lives depended on it, keeping it up even after she'd passed out of sight.

They weren't bad workers, exactly, but a fairy would take any chance for a break if she thought she could get away with it. Normally it was up to Remilia's head maid, Sakuya Izayoi, to maintain their discipline, but today Remilia had sent her to town on some errands, and she shouldn't be back for some time yet.

The hustle and bustle of her fairies thinned out around the servants' quarters, with most of them busy elsewhere. The few she saw in those halls were mostly flying on their way to work, and they curtsied and sped up as soon as they saw their blue-haired mistress, all of which pleased Remilia very much. It seemed things were running quite smoothly after all. There was one group of fairies she caught playing in their rooms, but she needed only poke her head inside for them to cough out some excuses and disappear, flying off to do whatever they were being paid to do.

She encountered no more fairies after that, save for one busy dusting in the hall. As she neared Sakuya's room, there wasn't another soul in sight, nor did she hear anyone else by the time she reached the door.

After a glance back to make sure no one was watching, Remilia slipped into the room and shut the door behind her, and stood with her back against it, listening for any people who might be passing by outside. Her little heart was beating so hard that she thought someone was sure to hear it, but the hall remained as quiet as it was before. A minute later, she left the door behind, hurried to Sakuya's drawers, and opened the one on the bottom right. Long, black stockings met her eyes, and shorter white socks of various lengths, neatly folded in pairs and ordered by color and length—all in perfect order, as expected of such an outstanding maid.

Remilia's heart still hadn't settled down one bit; if anything it beat even harder now, so much that she could hear it in drumming in her ears. If she was discovered now, there was no way she could ever face her servants as their mistress ever again. She would have to leave the mansion, maybe even Gensokyo, find a new place to live far away from anyone who knew what she'd done. Well, perhaps she was exaggerating, but that was certainly how she felt sneaking in there to steal another pair of socks.

It had started out a month ago, on an idle whim. A stroll around the mansion, like the one she'd been taking just now, had brought her just outside Sakuya's room. The door was open, and Remilia found a pair of white socks folded neatly on the bed. At the time she'd been bored out of her mind, desperate for something to entertain herself, and for whatever reason, this struck her as a perfect opportunity. She stuffed the socks into her pocket and kept them there the rest of the night, thinking that she'd make a game of it and return them to Sakuya once her head maid noted their disappearance.

Remilia then withdrew into her room for some rest just as the sun was coming up, and as she prepared for bed, she remembered the socks and pulled them out, holding them under her gaze while she sat by the light of the lamp. Though they were a fresh pair, knowing they were Sakuya's brought to mind images of her loyal maid, and of her legs and feet, whether bare, socked, or with her usual black shoes.

The thoughts wouldn't leave Remilia alone. Even lying in bed afterwards, those images obsessed her. It wasn't long before she grabbed those socks again, and soon afterwards she had them pressed to her face, imagining that it was Sakuya's feet which caressed her cheeks and pallid lips. Why all of a sudden was she so infatuated by her maid? Was it her simple desire for excitement? Certainly she could think of few things more exciting than a forbidden love between a mistress and her maid, especially one where the mistress longed to kneel at the feet of her maid. Was that really it, though?

Whatever the case, after that day Remilia had taken to stealing more of Sakuya's legwear, building up her own collection. Sakuya herself had already complained of the disappearances to her, though she believed it was a fairy's prank that needed to be stamped down—she was much too loyal to ever suspect her mistress of such mischief.

Remilia could have revealed her “prank” to Sakuya then and that would have been the end of it, but she couldn't resist the urge to take yet another pair of Sakuya's socks. What to take now, though? She had one of each kind already, so it wasn't as if she needed anything in particular. As she inspected the drawer, though, she caught a whiff of something unexpected: a pair of worn socks.

She found that pair quickly once she noticed that smell. It was a long white pair, of the kind that stretched almost to Sakuya's knees when she wore them, just the slightest bit dirtier than all the others. They were moist to the touch, though not disgustingly so, and smelled softly of Sakuya's feet. Remilia had been longing for a pair like this ever since she stole the first one, but knowing how immaculately clean Sakuya was, she thought it would be almost impossible to get it. Now that she had such a treasure in hand, she pulled them out without even thinking about how strange it was to find these dirty socks in Sakuya's drawer.

Just as soon as Remilia grabbed them, however, a magic glow appeared from one of those socks. The energy enveloped her. Suddenly a shift took place, the world around Remilia changing in a way she didn't fully grasp. She fell, and landed on something soft and moist, just before something with that same texture fell on top of her. It was big, and heavy, and it smelled like Sakuya's dirty socks. In fact, she thought it was exactly one of those socks. Had she shrunk? Had the sock grown? She couldn't be sure while stuck inside it, but she thought it was the former. She remembered reading in the paper about a new shrinking talisman Reimu was selling, and laughing over the photos of that tengu under its effects. How small had Aya been? The size of an ant? How was she going to make it back to her room at this size?

Remilia tried to crawl out of that sock, but it was hard to move with all that damp fabric weighing on her, and she had no real sense of whether she was going out or further in. Could she even make it out in time before Sakuya got back? Maybe not, but then, maybe she wouldn't need to. She closed her eyes and tried to focus her power to see if there was any way to break this spell and return to her normal size, but she was still no bigger than an ant when she heard footsteps in the hall outside.

She recognized the sound of Sakuya' steps at once, and tried desperately to find the sock's opening, but when she heard the doorknob turning, she stopped and lay perfectly still aside from the heaving of her chest.

Sakuya's footsteps stopped as soon as she opened the door and saw those two dirty socks lying on the floor. Slowly she walked over, sweeping the floor with her gaze as she went, on the lookout for whatever little prankster had triggered her trap. Kneeling by her drawer, she picked up one of the fallen socks and reached inside, pulling out the shrinking seal she had left inside. She grabbed the other sock too, meaning to put it away, but as her fingers curled around it, she felt a tiny little lump squirming under the fabric, and heard a most pitiful squeak.

Pinching the sock by the opening, Sakuya held the sock up before her face and saw how something tumbled inside it, finally coming to land right at the sock's toe. “Well, well; what do we have here? A little thief caught by the very socks she was trying to steal?” she mused, slowly swinging the sock from side to side. “I wasn't sure if hiding the seal in my dirty socks was the way to go, but apparently I made the right choice. You're not just a simple prankster, are you? If you were, you would have gone for one of the clean socks. But you went for the used ones instead, like a dirty little pervert. Well, since you went through all that trouble to get in there, I might as well reward you, right?” Remilia heard some noises going on below. Afterwards, the sock was lowered a bit, and as she looked towards the opening, she saw a huge bare foot sliding into it, toes wiggling to make way through all the moist fabric. She tried to back away, but there was nowhere to go. Soon they fell on her, pinning her against the end of the sock as Sakuya pulled it on as tight as it would go.

Sakuya put down her foot and grinned as she felt that thief being smothered under her toe, then put on her shoe again and curled her toes over the tiny thing. “Let's see if a few hours under my foot manages to fix you,” she said before heading out.

For the rest of the day Sakuya saw to all her maidly duties, making sure that the Scarlet Devil Mansion would be in perfect condition by night when her mistress awoke. Occasionally her attention was drawn down to her foot, where she could feel the shrunken miscreant squirming under her toes or between them; at times like those, she made sure to curl her toes and squeeze the tiny thing for up to a minute at a time, releasing her only once the squirming died away. Pervert or not, she couldn't imagine that the thief would dare to go anywhere near her socks after a punishment like this.

Finally, when darkness was settling in and Sakuya expected her mistress to be waking up at any moment, the head maid retreated to her bedroom where she took off her shoe and stripped off her sock, sighing as her foot was allowed to breathe again. “So, have we learned our lesson?” she asked as she reached into the dirty sock, feeling around for the tiny thief. “I have to say, I'm very tempted to leave you in there. You have a few more hours left before you grow back, and you've been a fun distraction from some of my more tedious work. But if you swear you'll stop stealing my socks and return the ones you stole, I'll let you spend that time somewhere more comfortable than under my foot.” The thief was so minuscule that at first Sakuya couldn't distinguish it from the balls of lint in her sock. She only figured out which was which when she felt one of those lint balls move. She gripped it tight between her fingers and brought it out into the lamp light to see who the culprit was.

Remilia was unrecognizable at a glance. Had Sakuya not taken a close look at her captive, there was no way she would have ever guessed that the puny thing she held between her fingers was her mistress. Her pink dress was torn and ragged, and soiled almost beyond recognition, having lost much of its color to the dirt and grime from Sakuya's toes. So too was her pale skin and blue hair. That face was definitely hers, though, and so were those bright red eyes staring back at Sakuya.

“Mistress!” the head maid gasped, gently dropping Remilia on her open palm. The vampire barely stirred. Of course; she must have been so worn down after all that time in her shoe. Sakuya's guilt flared up as she thought about everything she'd done to Remilia. “Mistress, I'm so, so sorry! I should have checked my sock to make sure it really was the thief inside. I swear I never thought you'd be in there. I should have told you about my trap, but... I didn't think you'd have any reason to come in here. Please, forgive me. I'll accept whatever punishment you believe this deserves. Shrink me after this and treat me the same as I did you. Worse! I don't deserve any mercy, not after what I did to you!” She poured her heart out, but still Remilia didn't answer. Small wonder, when it seemed she was barely conscious. Sakuya nervously licked her lip. If she had hurt Remilia in any way... she didn't think she could ever live with herself after that. She needed to fix her mistake as soon as possible. But how? Reimu had said the seal would wear off by itself, but there was still a long time before that.

Maybe Patchy could help; she knew a lot of magic, more than anyone else Sakuya knew. If anyone could help the mistress, it was definitely her. But would Remilia want anyone, even Patchy, to see her like this? At the very least she would want to be cleaned up first, Sakuya was certain.

“Please, allow me to wash you, Mistress. Then we can ask Patchouli to come and fix this.” There was a small glass of water next to her bed, one left over from last night. Sakuya carried her mistress to it, then dipped a finger inside brought the moistened tip over to Remilia, gently dabbing at her soiled dress and body, even turning her over to clean her back as well. She felt so guilty handling her mistress like this without her express permission, but there was no way around it if she wanted to set things right as soon as possible.

Remilia hardly moved during all this; Sakuya wasn't even sure if she was awake. After a while, though, she saw those tiny limbs stir again, and felt tiny fingers grip her skin, and she move her finger away to let her mistress stand. But if that's what Remilia was trying to do, then it seemed she wasn't strong enough yet, because all she did was move her hips up and down against Sakuya's skin. Then again, it didn't really look like she was trying to stand up. It looked more like...

Sakuya blushed at her own suspicions, and berated herself for thinking so ill of her mistress, but as Remilia's hips started working faster, there was no denying there was something unusual going on down there, especially once she felt a tiny something poking at her skin where Remilia's crotch was. Much as it embarrassed her, Sakuya had to know if her suspicions were true, so she put her fingertip down next to Remilia, and with her nail she turned her mistress over. She gaped when she saw that tiny shaft sticking out of a tear in Remilia's dress, grown and hard like a man's yet looking strangely fitting on the blue-haired vampire.

There was no denying it now; Remilia had been making love to her hand. But surely that was all a misunderstanding, wasn't it? It must have been some dream that had gotten her aroused, and she simply didn't realize what she was doing. But Remilia's eye were still full of lust when they fluttered open and gazed back at her face. “Sakuya,” she said, softly enough that her maid wondered if she'd even heard it. Her hand fell on her chest and slid down along her body until it reached her cock, delicate fingers massaging that throbbing rod. She moaned and sighed and whimpered as she touched herself, her tiny body writhing in Sakuya's palm. Her head turned aside and, cheek resting on her maid's hand, she stuck out her tongue and licked her skin, even nibbling on it with fangs so pitifully tiny they had no hope of ever piercing it. Then she rolled back around, and started humping Sakuya's hand.

Again and again she moaned Sakuya's name, shouting it before long. “Take me!” she all but screamed, with so much passion that Sakuya could not doubt she wanted it. She hesitated, unbearably confused about this whole situation, but when Remilia again begged to be taken, Sakuya couldn't help but comply, or at least try to. What exactly her mistress wanted, she really didn't know, but she took Remilia literally, grabbing the tiny vampire between her fingertips. Even smothered in their flesh, Remilia still strained to make love to that firm, warm skin, crying out her maid's name with each heated breath until with a whimpering cry her body tensed and then fell still, resting her head on the giant fingertip.

Sakuya was almost scared to speak afterwards, but after a minute she ventured to call her mistress's name. “Sakuya,” she replied, her eyes still closed as she nuzzled her finger. “Don't be sorry for me. I deserved your punishment. There was no mistake; I was the one stealing your socks. I should have told you sooner. Now that you know, I want to make it up to you. Use me any way you want. Make me worship you, or lick your armpits clean. Step on me like a bug, treat me like dirt.” “Mistress!” Sakuya gasped, and released Remilia to let her lie on her fingertip. “Please, hush before you say anything you'll regret later! You're delirious, miss; you were too long in my shoe and still haven't recovered. There's no way you'd be saying these things otherwise.” Then Remilia sat up on her fingertip, somehow managing to look regal despite everything, and looked her maid square in the eyes. “Sakuya! I thought you knew better than to second-guess your mistress. Am I going to have to discipline you?” Bewildered, Sakuya hurried to rattle off an apology, but Remilia stopped her with a wave of her hand. “I know it seems unbelievable. I could hardly believe it myself.” Her voice was softer now; she sounded almost reluctant. “The truth is, I enjoyed being trapped in your sock. I... I liked it when your toes held me, when they had their way with me. I don't know why, but I haven't been so excited in centuries. I loved how you treated me like a pest. I beg that you play along with it, at least for a little while more. Besides, didn't you enjoy punishing me? You said I was a fun distraction, no?” “That was before I knew it was you!”

“Then just forget that it's me again. I'm not your mistress; I'm the perverted thief who's been stealing your socks, and I deserve to be punished for it. Don't you deserve a little payback for all the worry I put you through?” Sakuya couldn't make up her mind. As Remilia's maid she was to obey her mistress in everything, but did that really extend even to something like this? Finally she held out her arm and dropped her mistress, who landed right at her feet. “Forgive me, mistress,” she muttered even as she raised her foot over the tiny vampire's head. Sakuya half expected to hear Remilia telling her to stop, saying that she had changed her mind after all, but she just lay trembling on the floor while Sakuya's foot hung over her.

Finally, Sakuya shut her eyes and put her foot down as softly as she could. She almost moved it away as soon as she felt her mistress squirming under her sole, but she made herself keep still. She could feel Remilia squirming down there, but was it because her mistress wanted to get out, or because she was enjoying herself? She couldn't make up her mind, and before long she sat down to check.

She found Remilia stuck to her sole, and turned her foot around to look at her. “Was that what you wanted, mistress?” she asked. Remilia didn't answer and she hardly moved at all, and Sakuya worried that her mistress had passed out under her foot, but before long she realized that Remilia was simply too busy to answer; busy licking her servant's sole.

Sakuya still could not believe her eyes. There was no way her mistress would willingly lower herself to this level! But there was no denying it. Remilia was licking her foot, and she was enjoying it. “For Mistress to do a thing like this... it must make her truly happy,” she thought. “If this is really what Mistress wants, then it will be my honor to please her in every way I can.” Again she put down her foot, allowing it to rest more firmly on the floor this time. It still felt wrong to be abusing her mistress, but if Remilia truly wanted it, Sakuya would do everything in her power to fulfill her wishes. After a while she stood, letting her weight rest naturally on both feet, and took a few tentative steps, keeping her focus on Remilia in case her mistress asked her to stop. She walked slowly around the room, growing more comfortable with every step she took until she was walking normally. After all, it was silly to worry that she might hurt her mistress when Remilia had survived all that time in her sock without issue, and when Sakuya knew her mistress to be so strong.

A few minutes later, Sakuya sat again and pulled up her foot. Remilia was plastered to her sole even more firmly than before, her clothes dirtier and more torn up. If there had been any hope of salvaging them before this, now they were surely a lost cause, she thought as she slowly wiggled her toes, admiring how utterly small and helpless Remilia seemed beside the creases of her sole.

“Have you learned your lesson yet, thief?” she asked, smiling over Remilia's pitiful squirming. “I'd better keep punishing you, just to make sure.” Sakuya pulled up her other foot, on which she still wore her dirty sock, and pressed her soles together, utterly smothering the tiny Remilia between flesh and cotton. If Remilia tried to move at all, Sakuya couldn't feel it, not while she was rubbing her feet together and rolling the little mistress around between them. Here again, Remilia might as well have been a piece of lint, so completely did Sakuya's soles dominate her body.

“And what about now? Have you learned your lesson yet? Maybe I should give you the chance to prove it.” Sakuya moved her feet apart and let Remilia drop on the bed between them. “Kneel,” she said, and was delighted when Remilia quickly obeyed, looking up at her with such awe and lust, and looking the same way at her feet when Sakuya stretched and scrunched her soles by turn. She hadn't thought of it before, but Remilia looked absolutely adorable at that tiny size. More than that, seeing how small her mistress was beside her made Sakuya feel more powerful than ever before. Why, even her pinkie toes were bigger than Mistress and could probably flatten her with their mere weight.

“Very good. But now let's see if you really know how to behave. Worship my foot and I'll consider letting you go without any more punishment.” Sakuya moved her feet closer together until Remilia could have reached out and touched both of them at once. In that tiny corridor that remained to her, Remilia turned to Sakuya's bare sole and pressed her face to it, giving Sakuya's foot a tender kiss.

Shivers ran up Sakuya's spine, and by reflex she moved her foot closer, lightly squeezing her mistress, but the pressure only made Remilia all the more excited. She ran her little hands over as much of Sakuya's sole as she could reach, kneading that heavy flesh while she kissed and licked her maid's salty skin. “There, that's a good girl,” Sakuya cooed at her little mistress, reaching down to pet her head while she worshipped. When she released Remilia, she watched as she shrunken vampire started crawling up her sole, passionately caressing every inch of her skin, licking up dirt and sweat without a care in the world. More than that, Remilia was clearly getting excited over it, and Sakuya found the feeling contagious. Without quite realizing what she was doing, she reached under her skirt and started pressing on her crotch, which was slowly but surely growing mustier over time.

Sakuya loved her mistress, and was glad to be pleasing her, but more than that, she was enjoying this incredible sensation of power that came from Remilia's fervent worship. Every stroke of that tiny tongue over her skin, every peck of those delicate lips against her sole, thrilled her to no end. She would never have asked for this had Remilia not enjoyed it, but since it made her mistress happy too, there was no reason not to indulge in it. Let her be the master and Remilia her servant, at least for today.

“Good girl,” she cooed at the little bug, and pressed her feet more firmly together, encasing Remilia in the flesh of her soles until only her little head was visible. “You've really learned your lesson now, haven't you?” “Y-yes,” Remilia gasped, shivering between her maid's mighty soles.

“Just 'yes'? That's not good enough. You need to know your place beneath me. From now on, you'll remember to address me as 'mistress', am I understood?”

“Yes, mistress!” Remilia's voice trembled with emotion, and she strained against Sakuya's sole, trying again to hump that warm, luscious skin.

Sakuya grinned, and put a bit more pressure on Remilia, enough to immobilize her from the shoulders down. “On second thought... 'mistress' really isn't good enough. You'll call me your goddess from now on, or I'll make you see why you should.” “Yes, Goddess!” Remilia shouted, and started hungrily licking Sakuya's sole, trying pitifully to hump her skin.

“Very good! What an obedient little bug. You deserve a reward for this, I think.” Sakuya could have left her squirming helplessly in there, but she had pity for the tiny thing and moved her feet apart, letting Remilia make love to her sole again, listening to her mistress whimpering in pleasure.

Leaning over her foot, Sakuya produced some saliva and let it fall on her foot, where it oozed down, narrowly missing the Remilia, at least until Sakuya put a finger at her mistress's back and moved her into the trail of spit. The tiny thing gasped as her body met that warm, sticky wetness. She moved her head away, but tried all the harder to thrust against Sakuya's skin.

The lovely, bumpy texture of her maid's sole was made all the more delightful by her lubricant, and Remilia couldn't get enough of it. Coupled with the dominant fingertip pinning her down and sliding her steadily up and down that humid skin, Remilia was practically in heaven, and even more turned on than when she'd been trapped in Sakuya's foot, at the mercy of those giant toes. “My goddess,” she moaned, over and over again, offering up her love and devotion to Sakuya.

“Do you really love my foot that much?” Sakuya chuckled over the little bug. Remilia could only answer with another moan. “Well, I like that you like it, but let's get one thing straight: I don't want you soiling my foot with your filthy semen. If you cum on my foot, I'll have to punish you. But I'm sure an obedient little bug like you won't give me any trouble, right~?” She pressed down on Remilia even as she spoke, practically grinding her mistress's little cock against her sole. It took all of Remilia's willpower to keep from cumming right then and there.

It was so hard to resist the pleasure assaulting her body, especially when Sakuya seemed hellbent on making her cum. She tensed up from head to toe trying to keep it in, and to keep herself from making love to Sakuya's foot again, whimpering more pathetically than ever as she tried to resist the temptation. “How are you holding up? You're not about to cum, are you? I'm hardly even touching you, after all. Or are you such a little pervert that just being on my foot is enough to get you going?” Sakuya said, twisting Remilia left and right under her fingertip.

“S-Sakuya!” the tiny thing gasped. Even with all her willpower, she was moments away from losing control of herself.

Sakuya upped the pressure even more.  Had Remilia been an ant and not just the size of one, she would have been crushed already. “What did you just call me?”

“I-I mean, Guh... G-guh...” Remilia was in a bind. If she spoke the word now she would cum on the spot, no doubt about it. Whatever she did, there was no pleasing her Goddess. She was both relieved and disappointed when Sakuya pulled her away from her foot, lifting her high into the air until she dangled by the arm before the head maid's face.

“How disappointing. It seems I'll have to punish you after all.” Sakuya's breath rushed over Remilia as she spoke, ruffling her hair and dress, and carrying the faint smell of the strawberries she ate last. “But first, let's strip those dirty clothes off of you so they don't get in the way.” She adjusted her grip on Remilia and pinched the back of her dress, tugging gently on it. But after suffering so much abuse at Sakuya's hands and feet, the dress couldn't take much more. That gentle tug ripped the top of it clean off. Sakuya frowned, disappointed she couldn't save it somehow, but then again, it had been ruined even before this. She shrugged it off and pinched with both hands what remained of Remilia's dress, tearing it apart with the slightest effort.

Now Remilia wore only her bra and a pair of panties which hung around her knees. It was the easiest thing in the world for Sakuya to tear then both off, leaving her mistress bare-naked blushing but making no effort to cover herself almost offering her body up to Sakuya. She shivered under that steely gaze, wondering what would happen to her now.

Sakuya's mouth hung over Remilia now, and slowly it opened wide, showing off the deep, dank cavern. Her warm, heavy breath washed over Remilia as her vast tongue slid out of her mouth, moving down to the tiny vampire. Remilia lay still as it came lower and lower, until the squishy pink mass settled right on her body. She squirmed in utter bliss under its touch, and was still squirming even as Sakuya's tongue pulled her back into that gaping maw.

Spit held her gently in place while she spread her arms and bucked her hips against that vast surface, reveling in the feeling of all those taste buds rubbing against her body. She ran her fingers through them and pushed against them with her toes, trying to get a grip, but they proved too slippery for that. Then Sakuya closed her mouth and left her in perfect darkness.

Sakuya could feel her mistress hard at work inside her mouth, humping her tongue like a horny rabbit in mating season. For a moment she considered telling her to keep it in again, but that would be an impossible request with what Sakuya was planning to do to her.

She started out slowly, cupping her tongue a bit to let spit gather where Remilia lay. Then she started tilting it left and right, letting the little pool of spit slide back and forth and carry Remilia along. It made Sakuya smile to see how easy it was, how helpless her little mistress was against her mere tongue. “I can do anything I please,” she thought, suddenly turning her tongue over and letting Remilia fall to the bottom of her mouth, where she was soon smothered under Sakuya's tongue. There was no air for her there, and it wasn't long before the tiny vampire started to want for it. Not that she needed it to live, but going without it for long was uncomfortable, to say the least. Even as her body sought pleasure from the warmth and slippery smoothness of Sakuya's mouth, she struggled to dig her fingers into that skin and pull herself out.

Remilia made some progress, albeit slowly, but she hadn't moved even a centimeter when Sakuya sensed what she was doing and nudged her back inside with a little slip of the tongue. It slithered and writhed over the tiny vampire, pushing her around without breaking a sweat. She was starting to feel the effects of suffocation now, her limbs growing stiff and weak, her thoughts growing blurry. Had it been anyone else doing this to her, she would have been furious, but knowing that it was Sakuya somehow made it all okay. She was so utterly obsessed with the giant maid, more than she had ever been with anyone else. Right then and there, Remilia would have accepted any abuse from Sakuya, even being chewed up and swallowed alive, though she doubted Sakuya would do anything so cruel.

After some minutes she was scooped back onto Sakuya's tongue and gasped for air. She had just enough time to catch her breath before Sakuya started tossing her around again, her tongue easily flicking the shrunken vampire back and forth all over the inside of her mouth, showing off the incredible power it held. Wasn't long before it pinned Remilia to the top of her mouth, pushing her steadily back and forth.

A minute later, Remilia came onto that domineering tongue. It was only a minuscule droplet of semen to Sakuya, but still she sensed the taste at once, and sloshed it around in her mouth, savoring the subtle flavors of her mistress's seed. Then she swallowed, and went right back to pushing Remilia around.

Even though she'd just come, it took the tiny vampire less than a minute to get hard again, and no more than five to reach climax, tensing up as she shot out a second, smaller load. And still Sakuya wasn't done with her. She kept it up, over and over again. After the third time Remilia thought she had surely reached her limit now, but Sakuya proved her wrong. Even with her body growing sore from the tongue's constant attentions, it still never failed to get her hard again. She only wished there was more of her seed to offer up.

Now she was barely conscious, but still Sakuya kept tossing her around, making of the tiny vampire her toy. And Remilia wasn't the only one getting excited, either. Sakuya had started touching herself some time ago, and before long she was wet enough for it to seep through her panties. She hadn't meant for things to get this heated at first, but now that they had, she couldn't resist going all the way. She reached inside herself and started sliding her fingers in and out, smearing cum on her clit and rubbing it vigorously.

Caught up in her pleasure, she abused Remilia even more, pushing her hard against her teeth and smothering her mercilessly under her tongue. She chuckled and moaned, made Remilia's whole body vibrate with the sound of her voice; another reminder for the shrunken vampire that she was nothing before her towering goddess of a servant. When Sakuya's moaning reached its peak during orgasm, the sheer power of it pushed Remilia over the edge one last time. She gasped and trembled as her body struggled to squeeze out what few tiny droplets of cum remained in her, and finally, exhausted, she passed out, nestling on the giant tongue.

-----

“Mistress. Mistress. Are you awake yet?” Remilia sat up a start, blinking her eyes open as she looked around and wondered what had happened. She was in her room now, lying in bed with the covers up to her waist, wearing her usual nightgown. Sakuya stood at the door. “Ah, did I wake you? My apologies, Mistress. You must have been stirring in your sleep, then.” “It's quite alright,” Remilia said, looking past Sakuya at the hall behind her. There were no windows in Remilia's room, nothing that would let in sunlight, but judging by all the lit candles out in the hall, it must have been dark out already. High time she got out of bed. “Is my meal ready yet?” “Not yet. It will be in a few minutes, however.”

“Then I'll be down in a few minutes. You may leave me now, Sakuya.” The maid bowed and calmly turned around, leaving the room and closing the door behind her. Remilia pulled off the covers and hoped out of bed, yawing as she went to get dressed. She was strangely sore this morning, and for some reason she struggled to remember what had happened before she went to sleep. Why, she couldn't even remember getting into bed last morning. She'd be sure to ask Sakuya about it, if the chance ever came up. In the meantime, she finished getting dressed and went down for her evening meal, starting the night with a cup of tea and some biscuits drenched in human blood.

“Delicious as always! Thank you for the meal, Sakuya,” she said, standing up as a fairy came to pick up her dishes. “I think I'll go out for a stroll now. Will you accompany me?”

“Of course, Mistress. Though, I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds by suggesting that this morning you accompany me in my work instead.”

Remilia frowned. “What do you mean? And what is that paper you're holding?” she asked, nodding at the small rectangle that Sakuya had pulled from her apron pocket.

“This? Its just one of Reimu's shrinking seals.”

At those words, Remilia's mind was flooded with memories of last night's events. Indecent memories, of actions ill-befitting an aristocratic mistress like herself. Yet the memories sent her little heart a-flutter all the same, and she couldn't keep a hint of red from tinging her entire face as she shuffled under Sakuya's gaze, suddenly feeling very, very small beside her maid. She opened her mouth to speak, but pursed her lips and cast a look around to make sure no one was around to overhear. “Does anyone else know about... what happened?” she finally asked.

“No one, Mistress. I wouldn't dream of sharing your secret with anybody.”

The answer eased Remilia's mind a bit, though still she wasn't sure how to feel. She wanted to tell Sakuya to forget about that night's events and never bring them up again, but as she looked at the shrinking seal and thought of ending up in Sakuya's power again, she couldn't resist the temptation. “Very well,” she said, trying to sound composed and in control. “I suppose it couldn't hurt to try it one more time to see how it goes. But after today, you're not to speak of this again unless we're alone in my room, or in yours.” “As you wish, Mistress,” Sakuya smiled and held out the seal, touching it lightly to Remilia's forehead. The vampire shut her eyes at the magical glow, and when she opened them again, her maid was once again the Goddess she'd been last night, towering like a skyscraper over her puny mistress.

The floor shook with Sakuya's steps as she stepped closer, setting her colossal black shoes down beside the shrunken vampire. Together they must have been near as big as the mansion itself. Remilia shivered as she gaze up along the full length of Sakuya's elegant figure, all the way up to her distant face, whose eyes looked on her as though she were a mere toy.

“Well, well, if it isn't the thief from last night. Come back for more punishment? I'll be happy to give it to you, then.” Sakuya crouched over Remilia, powerful legs flexing overhead to bring her divine figure closer. A hand reached down from heaven, plucking puny Remilia off the floor, and brought the little vampire under Sakuya's godly gaze. “But first let's get these off of you. A bug doesn't wear clothes, after all.” She handled Remilia masterfully with her long, powerful fingers, stripping her of her hat, dress, shoes, and everything else, then tucked it all away in her apron pocket before squeezing the little bug she held in her grip. “Unfortunately, I'm too busy right now to give you the attention you deserve, but don't worry; I know the perfect place to keep you n the meantime.” She tugged on the cuff of her white sock and dropped Remilia inside, then shook her foot around until the bug was flung down to the tip of her sock. There her toes took charge of Remilia at once, curling around her and squeezing until she was hopelessly plastered to the side of the second digit. Even a toe-wiggle didn't knock her loose, and once Sakuya was satisfied that her little toy wouldn't be getting away from her, she hopped to and headed for her next daily task.

And though Remilia couldn't move, she was more than happy just to bask in the might of her Goddess once more, offering up all her worship and adoration to her maid's titanic toe.

Attack of the Bumbleby by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A RWBY x Legend of Korra crossover story. Kuvira's invasion of Republic City is halted when a giant Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long suddenly appear on the battlefield.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Mega, FF/f, Lesbians, Couples, Footwear, Fantasy, Feet, Entrapment, Butt, Crush

“Turn your army and the Avatar over to me, and give Bataar your location. He'll present you with our terms.” So said General Kuvira, the Great Uniter, to President Raiko of Republic City. But before anything could be done in response to her demand, a great portal opened up on the field where the two armies had gathered. It was even greater in size than Kuvira's giant mech suit “Colossus”, drawing thousands of eyes to its ethereal glow. What in the world was happening? Was it a rift to the spirit world? If so, it was a bigger one than anyone had ever seen.

Everyone held their breath as the portal continued to glow, until finally something appeared from it: a giant black boot. It struck the earth with a heavy thud, sending a tremor over the two gathered armies. That massive foot was big as a house, and the leg that followed was more than a hundred feet at the knee. Then came a second giant leg, and with it the rest of this colossal being.

It was a woman, yet one who stood over twice as tall as Kuvira's mech though she moved with far more ease and elegance. The black heeled boots that everyone had seen stretched all the way up to her waist in one piece, more like a pair of leggings or a body suit than proper boots, with a zipper going all the way up the front of each leg. Her thin, white and black coat had zippers stretching over the length of its sleeves, and she wore a loose belt over her waist. But stranger than her clothing were the pair of ears atop her head; pointed, furry ears, like those of a cat. They were black, the same color as her wavy, shoulder-length hair. Her feline appearance was accentuated by the pair of bright amber eyes that swept over the land, taking in everything and everyone. Everything seemed to surprise her, especially Kuvira's mech, but certainly no less than she surprised them all.

As if one giant weren't enough, a second one stepped out of the portal right after her. It was another young woman, with long, yellow hair, wearing a pair of brown boots, khaki overalls, a small brown jacket and an orange scarf. She stopped beside her companion as the portal closed behind her and, like the first giant, she examined their surroundings curiously. “Whoa, this place is really tiny! Are those people down there? And what, is that some kind of giant robot?” she said, putting air quotes around those last two words. Her voice was like thunder in its intensity, so powerful that everyone in a thousand foot radius felt themselves vibrate along “Looks like it, Yang,” said the first giant. “In fact, I'm pretty sure we popped out right in the middle of a battle.”

“You know, when they said this place was small, I didn't think it'd be this puny!” Yang crouched over the gathered armies to look them over. As they saw her enormous figure descending towards them, both armies turned tail and started a disorderly retreat, trying to put as much distance between themselves and these women as possible.

“What are you doing? Stop running, all of you! Troops! Get in formation behind me, now!” Kuvira shouted at her army through the speakers on her suit as she turned her mech to face the giants. But even she was intimidated by their enormous size, and she made her mech take a step back before raising its energy cannon at them. She didn't want to provoke them into an attack, but if they turned violent on her, she would defend herself and her army with whatever it took. She just hoped her cannon was strong enough to damage them.

“So, were you little guys about to fight each other? Tsk-tsk! Didn't anyone ever teach you war is bad?” Yang chided them playfully. “Maybe we should teach you that lesson yourselves. What do you say, Blake? Wanna help me scare these little ants into behaving?” Blake deliberated for a moment. “Oh, alright. I suppose it wouldn't be any worse than letting them kill each other. Maybe giving them a mutual enemy will help them make peace.” She held out her hand to help Yang to her feet, and after sharing a kiss, the both of them turned their eyes on Kuvira's mech and took a step towards it.

“Halt!” Kuvira shouted, taking another step back. The energy cannon on her mech's right arm glowed bright pink with spirit energy, ready to fire on the giants. “Not one more step! This here is my land, and you two are intruding on it! This is the only chance I'll give you: go back to wherever it is that you came from, or I'll make you regret ever showing your faces around here!” Yang and Blake gave each other a sidelong glance, smiling as though they were looking at a yapping pup and not a twenty-story-tall war machine with the power to destroy entire armies.

Kuvira held her aim steady, ready to fire at a moment's notice. She thought herself prepared for whatever they might try, but when he giants moved, their speed took her completely by surprise. They were fast, the both of them, far faster than anything so immense should be. In the blink of an eye they were standing beside her, with the black-haired one delivering a kick which launched the huge mech into the air. At the apex of Kuvira's flight, the second giant punched her mech away, her fist striking it with a deafening clang.

The Colossus flew more than a thousand feet along the ground. When it hit the earth it rolled over once and then slid for hundreds more, tearing a huge gash into the ground, then it creaked and groaned and tried to move before falling perfectly still.

Yang brushed her hands. “Heh! Piece of cake! Looks like there's nothing but the little guys to take care of now. You wanna split up? I'll take one army, you the other?”

“We might as well. Just take it easy on them, okay? We're only trying to scare them,” Blake said, and went after the Republic City army. Though they'd been running for a couple minutes already, it took her only a few steps to reach them. Her massive feet came down right behind them, sinking into the earth and shaking the ground so hard that the fleeing soldiers could no longer keep their footing and fell to their knees or on their faces. From there she just needed one long stride to step in front of them all, cutting off their route back to the camps.

At the same time, Yang went after the remnants of Kuvira's army, swiftly running out in front of them. “Going somewhere, little guys?” she said, resting a hand on her hip as she towered over them. “Awfully rude of you to leave when I just got here. Should at least say hello before going off like that! But you're gonna stop running now, aren't ya?” The people closest to her stood frozen under her gaze, but the ones further away tried to scatter in every direction. “Hey! Aren't you guys listening?” They heard the giant move, and when they looked back over their shoulders, they saw something huge flying towards them. They screamed and threw themselves on the ground just as the enormous object passed over their heads to fall heavily on the ground before them. Only when it lay still did they realize that they were looking at one of the giant's boots, now stripped from her foot and lying in front of them like a big hill. The other boot followed after it, and together they cut off almost any route the soldiers could have thought to escape by.

“Have I got your attention now? Why don't you turn around and come join your friends back here, or else I'll stuff you down those boots and see how you like being my insoles.” The soldiers knew they had no choice. Meekly they went to join the others, and stood under her colossal figure while she took off her yellow, black-toed socks.

Sitting down before them, Yang then slid her feet forwards, almost catching the troops under her feet as she stopped just a couple yards away from them. Her toes were huge; the pinkies were as tall as the average Earth Empire soldier, while her big toes stood taller than any of them, and taller than any human being they had ever seen. The troops backed away uneasily while those toes splayed and wiggled. Above, Yang sighed, enjoying the cool earth under her soles and the fresh air blowing softly between her toes. “Whew! Beating that giant robot of yours got me soooo tired! I could really use a foot massage after such a loooooong battle. What do you say, little guys? Think you're up for it?” Grinning, she turned her feet sideways, showing off her vast soles to them. The Earth Empire troops didn't want anything to do with her feet, but they came forward all the same and stood together at her feet. One by one they stretched out their arms and pressed their hands to her soles. Her skin was hot and humid, and so was the air around it. Whenever the breeze stood still, it almost felt like being in a sauna.

“Hey, don't just stay at the bottom! There's so much more of my feet that you're not rubbing! Go on and climb my soles, why don't you? What? Are you scared of them or something?” Yang scrunched her feet, scaring all the little troops away from those shifting walls of flesh. As she laughed at them, though, they meekly returned and started to climb up her soles like she'd ordered. Soon her feet were practically covered in Earth Empire soldiers from top to bottom, and all of them bus rubbing her soles like their lives depended on it. “Heh! Looks like you're all quick learners! Maybe I won't have to stuff you in my boots after all!” Meanwhile, Blake had managed to make Republic City's army stop running. Over a thousand tiny souls now stood at attention for her, ready to obey her every whim so they wouldn't be crushed under her. “There, that's better. You're all such cute little things, aren't you? It's too bad you were all ready to go to war. But that's what we're here to fix, isn't it?” Some soldiers tried explaining to her that they had only been trying to defend themselves from Kuvira's attack, but their voices never reached her feline ears. Either that, or Blake pretended not to hear so she would still have an excuse to play with those little people. “All of you gather up. That's right, get real close together, just like that. Perfect!” They all stood in a little circle now, about a hundred feet across, or just one foot from Blake's perspective. “Now, stay still for me. This might be a little scary at first, but it probably shouldn't hurt, I think.” Blake's words weren't the least bit encouraging, but the troops didn't dare run yet. Going along with what she said might be bad, but disobeying her was definitely bad. All of them stood still and watched as she turned around and then peered back over her shoulder. As if her words hadn't been scary enough, there was something really disturbing about the way she looked at them. Even so, they didn't want to believe she would hurt them, not until she started crouching down. When they saw her enormous but descending towards them, there could no longer be any doubt what she had in mind. The army scattered, everyone pushing at each other to get out of the way, with people tripping over each other and being trampled by their companions. When Blake was fully crouched, she looked at them one last time and then moved back, falling right in the middle of the frightened swarm.

Some people managed to get away in time, but many more were caught by that earth-shaking impact, flattened at once under her butt. Most of them instantly crushed alive, but a few survived, suffering under her incredible weight. When Blake laughed and wiggled her butt, still more of them were crushed, and their bodies ground into the earth. “How are you holding up down there? Did it hurt?” she asked while a dozen survivors struggled for their lives around the edges of her cheeks. She really hadn't expected them to die so easily, and she was disappointed and a bit guilty when she moved her butt and saw what had become of them, but she shrugged it off. “Guess that'll teach you not to go to war,” she said, and wiped of her butt before going after the survivors, all of which were running for Republic City again.

Her boot fell in front of the main group, knocking them off their feet. She told them to stay still, but they didn't trust her anymore after what happened to their companions. Instead they ran around her foot, with some of them throwing streams of fire at her boot as they went. Blake was interested to see that they were creating the fire by themselves.

Other troops splashed water at her boots and froze it, as if that might keep her stuck to the ground, while still others raised platforms of earth, each holding a small number of troops, which then went sliding along the ground away from her. A fourth type of soldier took to the air, usually by themselves but sometimes carrying someone else with them. It all amused her enough that for a while she was content just to watch them. Then she started wondering, how else could they use those remarkable powers of theirs? She stepped in front of them again, then went down on her knees and reached for a group of them.

Water benders attacked her giant fingers with water whips that stung but did little damage. Earth benders tried to protect themselves with walls of earth, or to create holes for them to jump inside to stay out of her reach. Air benders swiftly avoided her fingers and took to the sky, and fire benders shot streams of fire at her fingertips whenever they came close enough.

Only the fire could really hurt her, and even then only if she held her hand still and let them keep attacking her, which she wasn't dumb enough to do. As long as she kept moving, they couldn't focus their flames on any one part of her long enough for it to do real damage. The worst that happened was that they left some black marks on her skin, but those were easy enough to scrub off with a little saliva, and once her fingertips were covered in spit, their attacks couldn't even manage that much. Once she started actually trying to catch them, she easily snatched up fire and water benders, and even caught some air benders as they were flying by. Only the earth benders hiding underground avoided her, and even then only because she didn't want to risk crushing them right now. Soon she had a decent collection of troops trapped in her fist, all of them squirming in there, trying to wriggle out between her fingers.

Blake was just wondering what to do with them when suddenly something flew right by her face, shooting a stream of fire at her eyes before flying away. Blake shut her eyes and tried to swat away whatever was attacking her, but it had already flown away by the time she did so. Opening her eyes, she stood and looked around for whatever that thing had been, and felt an annoyance in her left ear, as if someone were blowing right into it. She moved away and looked to her left, where she just barely saw someone flying on one of those gliders that the air bender troops had been using. She tried to swipe it out of the air, but it slipped between her fingers, and after correcting its flight it swept by her face blowing fire again.

“Interesting,” Blake thought and stepped back. All of the troops she had until now only ever used one element each to defend themselves, even when another would have served them better, but this one could use at least two. Were there more people who could use multiple elements? Could everyone here use at least one? Was it an ability to be learned, or were people here born with it? So many questions. Maybe she would learn the answer to some if she stuck around in this world. For now, though, she was more interested in examining this attacker.

Without thinking she let go of her catch, sending a few dozen troops falling to what would have been certain death had the air benders among them not managed to cushion everyone's fall at the last second. She kept some distance from the attacker and watched it closely, then swiped at it. Again it dodged between her fingers, but as it was trying to right itself in the turbulence that followed, Blake swiped a second time and this time caught it in her palm. Her fingers curled around the tiny thing. When it kept struggling, she squeezed it firmly until it stopped, then opened her hand and quickly plucked it up between her fingertips, bringing it to her eyes for a closer look.

The attacker was a young woman, she saw, around the same age as Yang and herself, or maybe a little older; brown skinned, with shoulder-length hair and wearing a blue outfit. She grimaced and scowled as Blake held her, and struggled against her fingers, trying to wrest herself free.

“Hey, Yang, look what I found,” Blake called out. Yang moved her feet back, knocking down most of the soldiers who'd been rubbing them, and stood up, walking over to Blake. “She was trying to attack me just now, and was doing a pretty good job for such a tiny thing. Isn't she just adorable?” “Heh! She's pretty cute, yeah,” Yang said, and reached down to pet her little head. The woman scowled at her, and tried even harder to free herself. “Ooh, she's feisty too. I like her! You think we could take her home with us? She might make for a cute pet!” A pet? Korra had heard enough. She wasn't about to sit here listening to these two giants mock her anymore. Fueled by her anger, she entered the Avatar State, and released a burst of air that pushed Blake's fingers away from her and let her fly out of her grip. She propelled herself to the ground ahead of the giants' attempts to catch her, and as she approached the earth, she gathered the elements around herself, striking at the two giants with all four.

Blake, still in her boots, was impervious to them, but Yang's bare feet were another story. Korra flew between them, raising sharp rock spikes under her feet, throwing sharp shards of ice at her toes and following them up with huge jets of fire. “Ouch! Hey, that hurt!” Yang said, pulling back her feet as each came under attack from the Avatar. “Man! I really didn't want to do this, but I guess I'll have to teach you a some manners. If you survive this, maybe you'll learn not to attack me again.” Yang raised her foot high up in the air, her bare sole hanging high over Korra, then stepped down on her. The earth sunk under Yang's foot, the enormous power of her stomp packing it as tight as could be, but at no point did she feel anything like the tiny woman who'd been attacking them. At the last moment, Korra had created a tunnel in the ground, and she jumped into it ahead of Yang's foot. From there she kept moving underground until she had made it out from under Yang's foot, then made an exit tunnel and flew out of it, throwing some more attacks at the giantess while flying away.

“Ha ha! Is that little bug giving you trouble?” Blake teased as Yang jerked her foot away again.

“That bug is way tougher than she looks!” She tried to stomp Korra again and again and again, but each time the Avatar ducked underground and dodged her blow, then counterattacked with more rock spikes under Yang's feet. “Damn it! You little... Just wait 'til I get my boots! Blake, could you make sure she doesn't get away in the meantime?” Blake shook with stifled laughter. “Sure thing, Yang; I'll protect you from the mean little bug.”

With the yellow-haired giant retreating for the moment, Korra knew she needed a change of plans. Sure, she could harass the giants where she could hit bare skin, but even then she was no more than an annoyance. She needed something more. Something really big. She thought back to her battle with Unalaq and Vaatu, when the both of them had fought with giant bodies of spirit. If she could just manage to do that again... but how? She would need an incredible amount of spirit energy, and it wasn't as if one could simply find something like that just lying...

“That's it!” Korra moved as fast as she could go towards the wreckage of Kuvira's mech. Blake's steps thundered behind her, easily keeping pace without needing any more than a casual stroll. The cat-eared giant could have stopped her at any time, but she seemed content just to keep watch. She probably thought she had nothing to fear. Well, soon enough Korra would prove them wrong.

There was a big gash in the side of the giant mech, and Korra could see a glow coming out of it. As she neared it, she saw that the Colossus's energy core had been exposed by the damage. Perfect! She stopped right at the opening, and with Blake watching curiously, she pulled all its spirit energy to herself, building with it a body of blue light that grew and grew, to the same size as the Colossus and them larger. Soon it matched the two giants, and only stopped growing when it stood a head taller than them.

Both Blake and Yang, the latter now back in her boots, stared at her in surprise, clearly taken aback by the little bug they'd been messing with suddenly transforming into such a giant.

“This is your only warning. Leave this world and go back where you came from. If you don't, we'll fight, and I won't go easy on you.” Korra took on a fighting stance. Blake backed away until Yang put an arm on her shoulder.

“You wanna fight, huh? Fine by me. Maybe you'll prove more of a challenge than that robot was.” Yang cracked her knuckles and stretched her neck from side to side. “Alright, let's see what you're made of!” She ran forward and punched at the giant spirit construct, and was pushed back a few hundred feet when their fists connected in the air. Then Blake ran in after her, swinging at Korra with her Gambol Shroud. The Avatar dodged, and counterattacked with a shot of spirit energy that hit Blake on her right side before rushing at Yang to throw a punch of her own.

The battle between the three titans went on for several minutes, though to the thousands watching them from afar it felt more like hours. Everyone pinned their hopes on the Avatar to save them from these strange giants, even the Earth Empire troops who had been so willing to fight her just a half hour ago, and she didn't disappoint. Powered by the energy taken from the Colossus, she proved more than a match for either of the other giants, though together they were more evenly matched.

Though they weren't yet defeated, Yang and Blake knew that the way things were going they wouldn't be able to beat this spirit giant. “Not bad,” Yang said, rubbing at her cheek where Korra had managed to land a blow. “You're way better than I expected. I didn't want to have to do this, but I guess we have no choice now. You with me, Blake?” Blake nodded. “Time we stop holding back.” She reached out and took Yang's hand, and suddenly a transformation started taking place.

Korra had been going in for another attack, but when she saw the two giants grow even larger, she stopped and gaped in awe at their growth. They surged higher and higher until they stood ten times as tall as they had before, each of them now a mile tall. Big as mountains, the earth shook with every shift of their weight, without either of them taking a single step. Their head nearly reached the clouds, and when they cast their gaze down on Korra, the Avatar could feel a terrible pressure all over her body, as if they were already stepping on her. She stepped back, and saw the Colossus beside her. She reached out and tried to draw on whatever energy still remained inside, but there was no more than a trickle left. Her spirit body grew another ten feet, but nothing more.

“Ah! So nice to be back to our normal size, isn't it?” said Blake.

“To be honest, I almost forgot we shrank down to come here, considering how tiny everything was even when we were small. Sure is funny seeing everything everything get even more itty-bitty, though. Now then, I guess it's time we took care of this little problem.” Korra was running even before Yang took the first step. She needed more spirit energy, now, and the only place she knew to find it was in the Republic City's spirit wilds. “Everyone, get out of the way!” she shouted ahead of her, but it was useless. Not five seconds after she started running, Yang appeared in front of her. Korra tried to change direction, but a kick caught her in the chest  and knocked her back. As her body hit the ground, she saw Yang approaching, and desperately raised her arm to shoot another beam of spirit energy. It held Yang at bay while she blocked it with her gauntlet, but Korra knew she couldn't keep it up for long before her energy was drained. Not that she'd have the chance either way.

Blake appeared behind Korra then, and stepped on the blue titan, that big black boot weighing on the top half of her spirit body and holding down both her arms. Yang came next, and her brown boot pinned down Korra's lower half. No matter how she struggled, she proved no match for them, and that was with them both holding back. Slowly they upped the pressure on her, until her spirit body couldn't take it any more. Yang and Blake looked away as it burst in a flash of blue light, and when they looked again, it was completely gone.

They stepped back, and crouched to examine the ground. Had the woman survived? At first it didn't seem so, but finally Blake spotted a tiny figure down below, lying in the thin stretch of unbroken land between both their boot prints.

The explosion of her spirit body had knocked Korra out briefly, and when she came to again, she was met with an enormous pair of fingers coming for her. Too stunned to bend at all, she could only try desperately to crawl away before those fingers snatched her up and she found herself smothered between a pair of fingertips so huge that the ridges of their fingerprints were as thick as her arms. She had never felt more utterly powerless than she did now being carried up to meet the giants' gaze, not even when her bending had been stripped away. She was nothing but an insect besides these monsters, and now they were probably going to kill her for opposing them.

Korra didn't even have it in her to struggle against Yang's grip, knowing it was completely useless. She trembled under the gaze of those massive eyes, and tried to beg for mercy though all she could do was groan.

“Not so tough now, are ya?” Yang gloated over her puny foe. “You put up a decent fight, but without our handicap, you never really stood a chance. Now I don't think you could even tickle my feet.” She squeezed a bit harder, and Korra cried out in pain. “Y'know, I could crush you for being such a pain to deal with. Wouldn't need much more effort than this.” “Oh, don't do that! It'd be a shame to get kill off such a cute little thing.”

“Don't worry, I wasn't going to. I wanna keep her too. Who knows? Maybe some day she'll learn to love being our pet. But until then, I figure she needs a bit more discipline.” Crouching down, Yang tugged at the cuff of her socks and dropped the tiny Korra inside, then shook her foot until that little bug had settled down at her toes. After that it took just a little curl of those sweaty digits to scoop her up between them, and a tiny bit of pressure to plaster her to Yang's skin, leaving her at the mercy of every twitch and wiggle of Yang's toes. “Have fun in there, little bug! I figure I'll take you out in, hmm, some ten hours maybe. Until then, don't be scared to drink my sweat if you get thirsty! And my toe jam is all yours too!” She laughed and curled her toes one more time, utterly smothering Korra in their flesh while their heat and sweat seeped into that tiny thing.

Spider-Mite and Pepper Potts by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A MCU story. A shrinking Peter Parker seeks help from Pepper Potts at her home. But Pepper doesn't notice the tiny Peter, and he spends the day under her foot, slowly coming to accept this as the one place where he's truly happy.
RATING: PG
TAGS: F/m, Nano, Slow size change, Unaware, Feet, Footwear, Entrapment.

It had been a long, long night for Peter Parker; a night full of nothing but stress ever since that police chase raced past him on his way to work. He'd been running late for the night shift already, and was tempted to let the police handle it, but his conscience got the better of him and sent him swinging after the crooks as soon as he could don his costume. He caught up to the robbers in no time, and stopped their car with his webs before immobilizing them the same way.

It would have been fine had that been the end of it. He would've had to explain why he came in so late, maybe lose part of his paycheck or even his job, but then, that was par for the course for Spider Man. He'd find a way forward, somehow. He always had.

After catching the thieves, he checked their bag to see what they'd stolen, and found that it held vials of Pym particles. How had they gotten their hands on something like that? He would've interrogated them, but as police sirens closed in on him, he grabbed one of the vials so he could look into it later and swung away.

Peter didn't realize the vial was leaky until afterwards, when he stopped at his home to leave it there for safekeeping. By then he already stood a foot shorter, and even after putting the vial away in his trunk, when he pulled out the measuring tape to see how far he'd shrunk, he noticed that he was still slowly shrinking.

The situation was urgent. He had no idea when the shrinking would stop, and for all he knew it he might end up bug-sized. He someone who knew their way around Pym particles, but Peter had no clue where to find such a person, especially now that everyone had forgotten Peter Parker. Mr. Stark would have known how to contact them but he was gone. On the other hand...

Peter left his apartment swinging for the Stark Eco-Compound. Tony Stark wasn't around to help him anymore, but his wife was. Pepper would know how to contact Hank Pym. And even if she'd forgotten about him as Peter, she might still remember how her husband had worked with him as Spider Man. Not an ideal solution, but it was the best he had.

It was a long way to Pepper's home, and growing longer by the second as the Pym particles continued to have way with him. He reached the edge of the city already down to half his normal height. From there he hitched a ride on a truck and jumped from one vehicle to another whenever he had to, until he reached the entrance road to the Eco-Compound, where he had no choice but to go on by himself.

His height was down to six inches, becoming more and more spider-sized by the minute. He raced as fast as he could go, swinging from branch to branch and tree to tree. Not much further left to go and he was making good speed. For a moment he felt optimistic, but then, as he swung forward again, his web failed to reach the next branch—his web shooter was empty. Why hadn't he filled it up when he had the chance?

Quickly he used his other shooter instead, but soon that one was empty too. He had to run the rest of the way to Pepper's cabin, vaulting over the various objects that littered the forest floor, running as fast as his little legs could carry him and wondering the whole time if he could truly reach his destination.

Two hours later, the cabin finally came in sight, and in just a few minutes he was crawling under the door to get inside. He was only half an inch tall now. How much longer before he was too small for anyone to recognize him? And he still hadn't found Pepper. He'd seen her car in the driveway, so she was probably here, and judging by the dawning sun, it was about time she was getting ready for work.

When he heard some noises coming from the hall, he started running in that direction, and soon he found just the person he was looking for.

Pepper Potts stepped into the hall a few yards ahead of Peter, sleepily rubbing her eyes. “Pepper!” Peter shouted at once. “Pepper, it's me! Spider Man! I need help!” But Pepper never heard him, and as she came closer and closer, Peter's spider sense started acting up, screaming at him to get out of the way.

He'd been so happy to see her at first that it hadn't really dawn on him how utterly enormous Pepper was. She wasn't even six feet tall in real terms, but compared to him she was a walking monument—a colossus who stood several hundred feet tall. Even in her fuzzy pajamas she was nearly the most terrifying thing he'd ever seen The ground shook with each booming step she took, and at her casual pace she still moved so shockingly fast. If not for his spider senses, he would have been crushed then and there. As it was, he was already cutting it close when he rolled out of the way of her sole.

Her foot came down right behind him the instant he got out of her way, close enough that the great booming step bounced him off the floor for a brief instant. The shock wave felt almost like a physical blow all over his body. He would have loved some time to recover, but time was something he couldn't spare, so he scrambled to jump onto Pepper's foot before it could leave him behind.

He clung fiercely to her skin just as her foot swung away at a couple hundred miles per hour. It was a good thing all his web-swinging had gotten him used to high Gs, or who knew if he could have remained conscious.

Still more jarring was the impact of her foot afterwards. Peter gritted his teeth through it and tensed his whole body. This went on a few more times until Pepper sat down at the kitchen table with a salad she'd pulled from the fridge, giving Peter the chance to gather himself. He thought about climbing up to greet her, but it was such a high climb and he was so worn out that he found it more than a bit daunting. Easier and quicker to catch her attention from down here, if he could, so he dug his fingers into the skin he clung to and started scratching her. He may have been tiny, but if he still had any of his superhuman strength left, she was sure to feel it.

And feel it she did, but in her grogginess, Pepper was in no mood to investigate that little annoyance on her foot. She dealt with it in the quickest way she knew: by scratching it with her toes. The big, meaty digits swept over Peter before he could react, his spider sense failing to warn him of them. He was caught between a pair and rubbed over Pepper's foot, and those toes still held him when she put her foot down again.

Pepper made no effort to hold him in place, but still the heft of her toes resting softly against each other was enough to keep him trapped. He struggled to free even his upper body from them, and when he did, he pounded on her toes with all his strength. But she quickly put an end to it with squeeze that left him breathless.

Her toes wiggled around him, pushing him up and back down, then released him only to fall on him again. Sleepy Pepper Potts toyed with the little spider at her toes as if he were a pebble or a piece of lint, and he might as well have been one for all that he could resist her. His body was effortlessly flattened under those powerful toes, even her pinkie more than sufficing to dominate him. Their skin dimpled against Peter, seeking to cover as much of him as possible, especially when they curled over his body and took him in. There wasn't a single part of him that wasn't encased in her flesh when she did so, and however he struggled against them, Peter found that he couldn't challenge their might. She could have kept him in there until he suffocated, but thankfully she never held him for long, instead releasing him so she could keep playing with him.

Peter really tried his best to escape, but it was useless. He was no match for any of her toes. And if he was no match for even one of her toes, and he became even less of a match with each passing second. Even her pinkie easily had its way with him, rolling and squeezing and smothering him underneath. It was demoralizing. He was fighting for his life under Pepper, yet she didn't even know he existed. He had no doubt she would have helped if only she knew he was here, but he was just so pitifully small, so far beneath the notice of a colossus like her.

It felt like she toyed with him for hours, though really it was only until she finished her meal. Then she pushed back her seat and got up, with Peter still trapped between at her foot. There he stayed while she went on getting ready for work. Her feet thundered against the floor with her steps, and her voice rumbled from the heavens when she spoke on the phone. It sounded like the voice of a deity. Squirming between her toes, Peter looked up at her body, now more than a thousand feel tall compared to him. She was more and more gigantic with each passing minute. Would his shrinking ever stop? Would he keep dwindling away until he was lost forever in the wrinkles on her toe? Could he even do anything to stop it at this point? He might not be microscopic yet, but if she looked at him now, would she see anything other than a bug to be squashed? He had to keep trying regardless, but it seemed she wouldn't give him the chance.

He was still stuck helplessly between her toes while she dressed, averting his eyes so he wouldn't see anything he shouldn't. Her toes finally released him when she was sliding her foot into her heel, only for her sole to barrel over him right afterwards.

When her foot came down, her weight settled onto Peter, smothering him painfully under her sole. The pressure was immense. It seemed a miracle that he could survive it at all. Then again, Pym particles could affect strength and density too, couldn't they? It would have been great had he remembered it sooner.

Pepper's toes had already been too much for him, and the pressure on him now was hundreds of times greater than that. What was left for him to do? Wriggle around and hope she felt him? He tried, but he could hardly move a muscle. What, then? The only thing that occurred to him was biting her toe, so he opened his mouth and chomped down on the skin that covered his face. It was dense and leathery, hard to get a handle on. He kept at it for a while, but all he got out of it was the salty taste of her foot all over his mouth.

It was useless. There was nothing left for him to do except conserve energy and wait until another opportunity came to him. He gave up resisting Pepper's earth-shaking steps, let her trample him over and over again as she took care of the last few details before work. Finally she got in her car and set off, sparing from any more stomps. Then it was just a matter of staying alert for any opportunity to escape this fleshy tomb.

As it turned out, that simple task would prove too much for Peter. He'd been up for so long, racing all night long trying to reach Pepper before it was too late, and even earlier today he hardly got any sleep before he had to get ready for work. He still hadn't gotten used to working night shift, and it was hard to fall asleep in the daytime with all the noise of the city going on right outside his little apartment. The adrenaline had kept it all at bay for long enough, but now that was gone and he was just tired. Try as he might, he couldn't help but slowly doze off under Pepper.

It didn't help that it was so comfortable there, the pressure aside. Her sole was soft and smooth, as was the insole beneath him. And it was so warm. A bit humid, too, but that wasn't a bad thing.

His new apartment was so cold. Peter had been shivering in his sleep all autumn long, even under his covers. Aside from a couple times when he'd dozed off at work, this was the warmest sleep he'd gotten in months. How nice it would be if he could shrink himself to sleep under Pepper's foot each night. He would have gladly snuggled up to that welcoming sole if he could, but being buried under it was good enough. He regretted it when she stepped out of the car and woke him up some time later, even if he also chastised himself for falling asleep.

Peter noticed then that Pepper's sole had gotten notable sweatier during the ride. It had soaked into his costume to leave him wet all over, and it smelled far stronger than it had when he first ran into her. Not that it smelled bad, exactly. If anything, he kinda liked it. There was something nice and even soothing about that hard aroma, and he was glad to breathe it in. And the sweat wasn't too bad, either. In fact, thinking on it, he liked almost everything about being here.

Even if Pepper didn't even know he existed, it was comforting to be in her presence. For once he had the sense that he had found his place in the world; that he was somewhere he belonged, somewhere he could just lie in place without having to worry about getting to work on time, or stopping crime, or whether he'd be able to pay his rent this month. So many people expected so much of him, both as Peter Parker and as Spider Man, but here there were no expectations. Here he could be nothing but dirt on the bottom of Pepper's foot and no one would think an worse of him. Even the pressure bearing down on him now was easier on his mind and body than the pressure of his everyday life.

But wait, what was he thinking? Was he really fantasizing about spending the rest of his days under Pepper's foot? What would Aunt May think of him if he accepted a life like that? She had expected so much more of him than that. How would he live with himself if he let her down?

Then again, what if he never got the chance to live up to her expectations? What if he just couldn't escape Pepper's foot until tonight when she got back home? What if by then he was already the size of a mite, so small and insignificant that no one would recognize him as a human being ever again? Then it wouldn't be his fault if he let her down. And since there was nothing he could do about it right now, there was no reason not to enjoy his time here while it lasted.

And boy did it ever last. Peter spent hour after hour under Pepper's sole, basking in the heavenly presence of her foot while she went about her day. He heard every word she spoke and revered the very timbre of her voice, and learned to notice the pulse of blood through her foot, all the while she remained perfectly oblivious to his presence. He might as well not even have existed as far as she was concerned.

So it went until Pepper, sitting at her desk to review the latest employee reports, slipped off her shoes to let her soles air out. That would have been the perfect time for Peter to try to escape and get her attention, had he not been plastered to her sole by her sweat and grime covering her skin. Maybe a few hours ago he still could have freed himself from it, but now he was almost down to a sixteenth of an inch tall. He was so small that when he looked at Pepper's toes wiggling far overhead, they all seemed the size of houses, and were definitely bigger than his dingy apartment; so small that when Pepper scrunched her foot, the wrinkles on her sole were deep enough to swallow him whole. And if her feet alone were this big, Peter could only imagine how huge Pepper herself must be.

He wasn't quite dirt at her feet, at least not yet, but still it excited him to see how powerless he was beside her—how immensely powerful she was next to him. If he was nothing but a bug to her, then what was she if not a Goddess? And didn't a Goddess deserve to be worshipped? Didn't a bug deserve to be stomped underfoot?

Peter was all ready to accept this as his new place in life, to spend the rest of his days under Pepper's soles and worship her as the goddess she surely was. He would dedicate his life to her and tend to her feet with all his heart and soul, keeping them as clean as he could even if she never even noticed him. He even welcomed it when she started rubbing her feet together, and rolling him between one and the other. But when she moved her feet apart afterwards, Peter fell from them, no longer held to her sole by her sweat.

Her feet came down to either side of him, bare soles resting on the floor. He looked at them, and further up at the rest of her, gawking at her enormity. Pepper's lower leg alone, up to her knee, was taller than she had been when last he saw her. From head to toe a whole she must have been a mile tall, and it certainly felt that way too. She shook Peter's world like an earthquake just by tapping her foot, and the puff of wind that followed each tap nearly sent him flying. She was a real Goddess, no doubt about it.

But, now that he was free, didn't that mean he had to try getting her attention again?

Peter stood up slowly. He didn't really want to do this, but he knew he had to. Walking up to her other foot, the one lying still on the floor, he jumped on her big toe and started climbing.

From the moment he was on it, Peter couldn't help but think that Pepper's foot was so much nicer than the cold, hard floor. He regretted so much having to leave it behind, but he pushed that feeling down and made himself keep going. Before long he was climbing up Pepper's leg.

He tried to ignore all his feelings and focus on his goal, but it was hard when absolutely everything reminded him that this was Pepper's body he was climbing. The smell, the warmth, the way every subtle movement of her leg was magnified a thousand times over. He should have been glad to leave it all behind, but when he thought about what he was leaving it for, it was hard not to see staying here as the superior choice.

Finally he made it up to her lap. From there he could look at Pepper's face now, see her eyes fixed on her computer screen. She might have seen him then, if only she looked down. The colors of his suit would have stood out sharply against her bare knee. But she didn't so much as glance at him, not even when he waved his arms and shouted for all he was worth. He'd have to climb much further up so she would see him, or maybe crawl into her ear so she would hear him. Then he could tell her his story and she would get him the help he needed so he could go back to his normal life. The good news was that he'd stopped shrinking now, so there was no rush. He could take all the time he needed, or even...

Peter stepped back to the edge of her knee and looked down at her feet, now back in her heels again. If he could get her help anytime he wanted, then he could also spend as much time as he needed down there, and try to contact her once he was ready—assuming he ever was.

Was he really going through with this? He remembered his aunt, and Tony, and he felt guilty, but not enough to change his mind. “I'm sorry, Aunt May. I'm sorry, Mr. Stark. I just can't keep going on like this. I give up. It's all too much for me. Someone else will have to pick up the slack, someone better suited for all this hero stuff. Not me. I'm done.” He really was sorry, and yet it felt like such a load off his shoulders when he dove off Pepper's knee. He had to live for himself, do what made him happy, not spend his life worrying about what others would think of him.

Landing back on the godly foot, Peter calmly made his way back to her toes, taking in all the sights and sensations of this gigantic body that would be his new home. Then he jumped down between her toes and crawled as deep under Pepper's foot as he could go, firmly wedging himself between sole and insole. The smell soothed and revived him, as did everything else about her foot. He raised his hands against it and started rubbing her skin, wiping away those bits of dirt and grime that met his fingers until that tiny little spot he could reach was clean as could be, and still kept rubbing afterwards to show her his thanks and devotion.

He took off his gloves, and his mask, and just enjoyed the feeling of Pepper's skin against his own. When he kissed her, it was the most electrified he'd ever felt in is life. He kissed her again and again, and was just as thrilled the hundredth time as he was the first. It was as if he gave up a little bit more of his stress and his worries with each new kiss, replacing it all with ever more devotion to Pepper until that was the only thing on his mind.

He spent all day servicing her foot, when he wasn't being smothered under it or stomped on. Hour after hour of the same thing he'd been doing all day already, but somehow he never got tired of it, and he never once regretted his decision.

When Pepper got back home and took off her heels, Peter stayed on her insole for a while, too numb and sore to get up but happy all the same. Then once she came out of the shower with a pair of slippers, he scurried across the floor to her feet and crawled inside it, fervently cleaning and massaging her toes while she relaxed. To drink he licked the moisture off her freshly-washed feet, and to eat he gnawed on some crumbs that fell outside while she ate. When Pepper went to sleep, Peter made his bed on the wrinkles of her sole, and fell asleep embracing the foot of his goddess, glad to have finally found the place where he belonged.

Growing Spider-Gwen by idunnow
Author's Notes:
A Marvel story. After an accident with her world's super-collider, "Spider" Gwen Stacy grows into a giant, power-hungry giant, traveling across universes in search of other colliders to take their power for her own.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Titan, Mega, Giga, Feet, Entrapment, Crush, Destruction, Butt

It had been a peaceful day in Manhattan—as peaceful a day as possible in a city where attacks from masked megalomaniacs, interstellar invaders, and maddened monsters were practically a normal part of life—when a great portal opened up in the middle of the street. Dozens of cars screeched to a halt in front of it, as everyone around stared at the shimmering, multicolored surface, wondering what sort of disaster they were in for this time around. An alien army, perhaps? Wouldn't be the first time. Maybe a giant robot, or a monster. Everyone had a hundred possibilities in mind for what might come out of that portal, but a huge, bus-sized bare foot shimmering with sweat droplets definitely wasn't on anyone's list.

It swung out in the blink of an eye, followed by an equally gigantic leg, all clad in black stirrup leggings. The fifty foot long—er—foot hovered over the halted traffic for a split second before falling on the bunch of them with a colossal CRUNCH. The hardened steel hardly put up resistance when faced with such impressive power, and several cars were flattened in an instant, and pressed into the pavement as more and more weight came to press on them.

Then came the rest of that giant body—a costumed colossus clad in black, white and pink, looking strangely reminiscent of the city's local hero, Spider-Man, especially with the webbed patterns on its arms. But this was no spider-man. Her face would have been enough to mark her as a woman—a young blonde woman, with bright blue eyes—even if she hadn't been so well-rounded in the ass and chest departments. A giant young woman, maybe 18 or 19 years of age.

She stood proudly as the portal closed behind her, hand on her hip which was cocked aside, and looked imperiously on the gathered masses. “Well? What are you waiting for? Get on your knees and praise me already!” She took another step forward, holding her foot above the gathered masses of pedestrians before stomping down right in front of them. The impact crushed the asphalt beneath her and shook the whole block. Then the people, after standing in awe of her this whole time, suddenly screamed and fled as if waking from a trance. They sped away in their cars when possible, or left them behind and ran with everyone else when they couldn't, until the street around the giant was completely empty.

Gwen Stacy grinned as she watched them scurrying away like mice from a cat. She had asked for their worship, but their fear was just as delicious. Either way it showed they recognized her power.

Power. That's what she was here for. It had taken her some time, but she had finally figured out how to use her new abilities to travel across dimensions at will, looking for other worlds where the source of her powers was present: the supercollider whose explosion had imbued her body with this incredible energy. Until now she hadn't been able to find any, but ever since she'd stepped through the rift into this world, she had sensed a kindred energy resonating with the one inside her. Now she meant to have it for her own.

It surprised her how quickly she'd taken to it. Even a couple weeks ago she never would have thought herself the power hungry sort, and she'd never thought about becoming stronger except to better protect people. But ever since that accident, she couldn't get enough of it. She loved everything about her new power, and especially how easy it was to toy with people as a 300-foot titan. Now all she wanted was to get even more power, as much as her body could hold, even if she had to visit a thousand other universes to get it.

After sensing the direction of this world's supercollider, Gwen set out towards it, heading further and further into the city while all around her these lowly humans screamed and fled at her approach. The closer she got to it, the more of its energy she could eel in the air. It was subtle, too subtle for any normal human to notice, but Gwen sensed it was an incredible amount. The supercollider in this world must be so much stronger than the one back home. She couldn't wait to take all its power for herself! But with so much around already, she wondered if...

Gwen stopped in her tracks and moaned as she suddenly started growing. The ambient energies were pulled into her, filling her up with the blissful sensation of power, while her height surged upwards to accommodate the sudden influx. People in the buildings around her stared in horror as the already gigantic woman slowly grew an extra hundred feet before stopping.

The feeling of bliss remained with Gwen even afterwards, when she was looking around and admiring how much smaller everything seemed already. She turned to the skyscraper on her left and looked at her reflection in its windows, posing for herself and idly crushing some abandoned cars underfoot.

Had her chest gotten bigger too? She ran her hands over it, getting a feel for its size and heft. It was subtle, but it had definitely grown, maybe as much as a full cup size. Her butt seemed bigger too, for that matter. She rubbed it with both hands, enjoyed how it wobbled, then gave herself a playful spank and giggled like a girl.

As she was looking at her reflection, Gwen suddenly noticed a tiny face behind that wall of glass, and her eyes adjusted to see those dozens and dozens of people in the building who had been watching her this whole time. She smiled. “What do you guys think? Did my butt get bigger?” Turning her back to them, Gwen wiggled her butt for them all before pushing it back until it rested on the building. The windows strained under the pressure, and some cracked when she dragged her butt left and right over the building, shattered glass falling inside. The building shook with the friction, too, and people on the upper floors screamed as they felt it start to sway. Gwen pushed and pushed until it seemed the building was about to topple over, then when she moved her butt away and the building was swaying back into position, she bumped it with her butt, leaving a huge, figure-eight crater on its face.

Dozens of people were caught by the butt crashing through the wall, and were still on the rounded surface when Gwen pulled away from the building and resumed her journey to the supercollider. She swayed her hips with each and every steps, boasting her womanly physique for all New York to envy and admire. It took her a while to become aware of the many humans clinging desperately to her ass. When she did, it only made her laugh and wiggle her butt even harder, until one of them finally slipped.

That older woman might have fallen to her doom, if a man in red and blue hadn't swung down to save her. He left her safely on the ground before swinging up to a building next to Gwen, where he stood level with her chin.

“Peter, is that you?”she said to the little Spider-Man.

“What the– You know me? ... Hey! Don't say it out loud like that!”

Gwen laughed. “I don't know you exactly, but I know other versions of you. And don't worry about people learning your name. Pretty soon it's not gonna matter.” Again she absorbed ambient energy, growing by another sixty feet so she could look down at the tiny Peter. “So, what are you here for? You gonna try to stop me?” “Not exactly. Right now I'm just here to distract you.”

“Distract me? From what?” Gwen turned her head, and as she looked behind herself, she saw a little black figure zipping up to her ass to collect the last man who still clung to her, then swinging back to the ground and leaving him safely there. “Peter and Miles?” Gwen said. “Didn't think I'd find the both of you in this world. I guess you did a good job saving those people. But now what? You gonna try to convince me to leave?” “I mean, if it's not too much to ask.” Miles winced as the giant's laughter boomed in his ears. What exactly could they do against her? She was so huge that standing in her shadow and looking all the way up at her face made him feel like a tiny spider in some woman's bedroom, and that he might be crushed at any moment.

“Tell you what: I'll keep looking for that supercollider while you two can try to stop me if you want. That sound good to you?” Her foot went up and swung forward, her dirtied sole appearing briefly over Miles's head and and blowing its smell over him before crashing down right beyond him. Then went her other foot as she continued with her walk.

“Miles, come on! We need to slow her down while they secure this part of the city!” Peter said as he swung past the younger hero, shooting webs at the giant's feet and leaving the other end on the ground. Miles hurried ahead of him, swinging quickly down the street until he could web onto the giant's leg.

It was incredible how fast she moved for something so big. Only his wall-clinging powers let him hold on and even crawl steadily around to her side while she moved. From there, he took advantage of the momentum conferred by the swinging of her leg and leaped forward, attaching a web to her leg and letting it swing him around her once she completed her step. Rounding one leg, then the other, over and over again, he wrapped her up in the thick, sticky cables of webbing.

It only took the second loop for Gwen to notice the annoyance and look down to see Miles swinging by her knees. “How cute,” she thought, and watched as he rounded her a few more times until he ran out of web. “Oh no, it looks like I'm trapped! How will I ever get out of this one?” she said while Miles stood on her ankle, pulling on the web to keep it tightly wrapped around her. Suddenly she kicked out her leg just a bit, and sent him spinning back around the other way. She swayed in little circles, slowly unwinding the web while Miles held on to its end. “Did you really think web could stick to my costume? I'm a Spider-Woman, you know! I wouldn't wear something that my own webs could get stuck on!” she scoffed as the momentum of her swaying carried Miles further and further up her body, until he finally reached the end of his rope right in the middle of her butt. He held on to it even them, as she saw when she looked down her back.

“You keep coming back to my butt. Got a thing for it? The other Miles did too.”

“W-what? No way! I just–”

“Here, why don't you get a better look?” All of a sudden she whirled aside and slammed her butt right into the nearest building, one little taller than her hips. Miles was still there, lying flattened on her butt until she plucked him up and held him to her face. “How was that?” she said to the barely-conscious young hero. Miles stirred slowly between her fingers, winded and with his costume a bit torn up, but ultimately none the worse for wear. “Hmm. I wonder if you're just as cute as the Miles I know.” Fingertips far bigger than his measly little head pinched Miles's mask and pulled it off with a simple tug. Miles revived the very instant his face was exposed, and tried to snatch back his mask when, even shooting a web at it, but she whisked it away all the same and then brought him up in closer, pressing his face to her lips. The big, sloppy kiss she gave Miles left him even more stunned than getting rammed into that building, and when she pulled him back again, all he could do was stare at her. Then, before he could recover, Gwen pushed him in between her well-rounded thighs. It was moist and musty in there, and their meaty heft held him securely in place though he tickled her with his squirming. “Be a good boy and stay put for me. After I'm finished here I'll be give you a reward.” Whether because of her words or for some other reason, Miles did stop struggling after that, and Gwen moved to continue her walk to the supercollider. But something held back her feet, and when she looked own, she found them covered in webbing. Clever, she thought. Since her feet weren't covered by her suit, the webs could actually stick to them. Not that big a deal still, but they were an annoyance she wanted to get rid of, so she crouched to pick the webs off her feet. As soon as she did, though, Peter swung right by her face and show webbing at her eyes. She grunted, and peeled it off slowly so she wouldn't pluck her eyelashes while doing so, then when she looked up again she saw Peter swinging for her again and she smacked him out of the air. He crashed to the ground, rolling and bouncing a couple times, and before he could recover, she stepped right on him, pressing down with all her weight until he finally stopped moving.

She carefully lifted her foot again and found Peter lying in a smaller man-shaped crater in the middle of her footprint, still breathing but with no other little signs of life. “You did a good job for how tiny you are, but you never really stood a chance. It's just like in nature: the female spider is the bigger and stronger one, and the males are lucky if she doesn't eat them.” Gwen tucked Peter away between her stirrup and her sole before continuing on her way, smiling at the little spider under her foot as much as at the one between her thighs.

She kept on growing as she neared the supercollider, bigger and bigger, until she stood over a thousand feet tall. Only a handful of buildings in the city were still taller than she, and even those titans quaked and quivered with the might of her footsteps. Too big to fit in any single street, she walked over the smaller buildings around her instead, crushing them under her titanic feet as easily as if she were stepping on sandcastles.

By then the National Guard had mobilized, thousands of troops now standing armed between her and the supercollider. They fired on her as soon as she came in range, but their bullets bounced harmlessly off her skin and costume alike. It felt like nothing more than an annoying spray of sand that could hit nothing higher up than her knees, Gwen stopped right in front of them to let them fire to their hearts' content, yawning and tapping her foot to show them just how boring their attack was.

Those foot-taps alone shook the Guard members and nearly made them lose their balance. Then she raised a foot over their heads and sent them scattering all over. She stomped down with a devilish smile, crushing dozens of troops, then walked forwards through the rear formations, then just ignored them as she continued towards the collider.

Finally she had reached her destination. She stood right above the collider now, and it was only a matter of digging down to it; an easy feat for someone with her size and power. She only needed to stick her hand into the ground, twisting it and wiggling her fingers to make way through those tons and tons of earth, until finally she reached into that underground chamber. Then she grew, and grew, her hand stretching deeper inside, until she could grasp the power source on which the collider ran and crush it with her bare hand, creating just the sort of accident which had given her these powers.

The resulting energy could have leveled various city blocks if she hadn't taken it all into herself, but her rapidly expanding body would have the same effect. lying on the ground, her arms, her legs, her belly, even her chest, all surged over the surrounding areas, flattening everything and everyone in their path. Simply by growing she barreled over street after street after street, doubling in size again and again and again. For a while it seemed that there would be no end to her growth, but finally she stopped at a little over two miles tall.

Gwen rolled over and stretched her arms and legs, flattening hundreds of thousands under her huge and sweaty backside, and bulldozing as many with her limbs, delighting in every last building she could feel crumbling against her divine figure. Idly she reached out and scooped a whole city block into her hand, sprinkling it all over her belly, where the survivors would be able to marvel at her mountainous body and take in how utterly tiny and pathetic they were beside her. She was their goddess now, and once she took in enough of this wonderful energy, she would be everyone's goddess. Then this world and all others would bear witness to her might and power.

But that would come later. For now, she was happy just to bask in the afterglow of her orgasmic growth spurt, letting her sweaty musk waft over the city and sweat droplets from her soles rain down on the streets while the world trembled in fear and awe of her and those human germs in her shadow tried to escape. How funny they were, thinking there was anywhere safe from her. Well, let them think so for now. Later she would have fun showing them how wrong they were.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13887