Growing Closer by saltavio
Summary:

Dr. Thomas Black has a fantasy for being dominated by giant women. This usually doesn't interfere with his work as a psychologist, until one day he gets a new patient that is growing larger and larger each day...

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Gentle, Growing Woman, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: No Word count: 97405 Read: 63260 Published: December 28 2023 Updated: May 11 2024
Story Notes:
This is a mostly finished story that has 21 parts that I'm working on editing and releasing weekly. I expect the finished story to be over 30 parts. Enjoy!

This story is tagged as amazon currently, as that is where the story starts, but it spends time at multiple size categories. This is a character focused slow burn.

If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/saltavio

1. Chapter 1: The Strange Case of Patricia Hostettler by saltavio

2. Chapter 2: First Meeting by saltavio

3. Chapter 3: What Makes You Happy by saltavio

4. Chapter 4: Boyfriend by saltavio

5. Chapter 5: Moving Out by saltavio

6. Chapter 6: The Party by saltavio

7. Chapter 7: In the Spotlight by saltavio

8. Chapter 8: Desire by saltavio

9. Chapter 9: Affair by saltavio

10. Chapter 10: Scrutiny by saltavio

11. Chapter 11: Absence by saltavio

12. Chapter 12: The Heart Grows Fonder by saltavio

13. Chapter 13: The Prelude to the Trial by saltavio

14. Chapter 14: The Trial of Patricia Hostettler by saltavio

15. Chapter 15: Prison by saltavio

16. Chapter 16: Here to Please by saltavio

17. Chapter 17: Love by saltavio

18. Chapter 18: Hate by saltavio

19. Chapter 19: Power by saltavio

20. Chapter 20: Cat and Mouse by saltavio

Chapter 1: The Strange Case of Patricia Hostettler by saltavio

Dr. Thomas Black was laying on his back in bed, his computer on his chest, searching for porn involving giant women. He had always been attracted to women of enormous size for as long as he could remember. Even as a young boy, he would feel a little squirmy feeling in his stomach whenever he read or saw a story about giant people. As he hit puberty, that interest developed into an intense sexual fetish for giant women. He especially loved stories of women slowly outgrowing the world around them, becoming ever more powerful and dominant as they did.


It was his curiosity over this fetish that led him to study psychology in the first place. Now he was the head of psychology at Sunflower State University Hospital, a hospital affiliated with a small college in the heartland of America. It was the only major hospital for miles around, making it surprisingly advanced and well equipped for the tiny city it was based in. The hours were great and the pay was plenty for the area. 


It left him plenty of free time to date and pursue his own interests, and yet, Dr. Black was single. It’s not like he was hopeless. In undergrad and med school he had two long term partners, and he had dated a few women here as well. He had great sexual compatibility with all of them, but things fell through for one reason or another. This left him to his fantasies on this Friday night.

Thomas finally found a promising looking video. A girl in her underwear stomping around a small cardboard city with light visual effects. He had just pressed play and began to reach for his cock when his pager rang. He let out an exasperated sigh, setting the computer aside and checking it, hoping that it was just a general notification. No such luck. “Call Immediately” it read.


Thomas reluctantly closed out of the window, then dutifully deleted his post history before calling the dispatch.

“Dr. Black responding to a page”

“Oh heeeey Dr. Black!” came the cheery voice of one of the secretaries. Oh, Melanie. She was a pretty tall woman with blonde hair that he was sure had a crush on him. She was attractive enough, and seemed fun, but Dr. Black had two firm rules. One, never date a patient. And two, never date a coworker. Dr. Black reaffirmed his rules to himself as he waited for Melanie to connect him.


“Oh, right! I’ll connect you to Dr. Jacobson.” She chirped. There was a short pause.

“Thank you Melanie.” Thomas said.

“Oh, you’re welcome!” And then the line connected and started to ring.

“Dr. Jacobson.”

“Evening, this is Dr. Black.”

“Ah, Dr. Black. Thanks for calling. We have a sort of all hands on deck situation over here. How quick can you get here?”

“What’s going on?” Thomas asked, concern raising in his voice. Dr. Jacobson just laughed.

“You have to see her to believe her. Just get here quickly.” The line disconnected. 


What did that mean? Thomas shrugged it off and went to get dressed. It wasn’t long before the consequences of his unfulfilled sexual urge began to set in, and he began to dream of women growing to the size of skyscrapers. He dwelled on the fantasy as he got to his car and made his way to the hospital, imagining himself driving through the legs of giant women with their feet planted on the sidewalk.

When he arrived he bumped into Dr. Vale, a nutrition specialist. They exchanged pleasantries as they made their way across the parking garage to the elevator.

“You have any idea what this is about?” Thomas asked.

“Some farmer’s daughter, 24, grew about a foot in a month, or so they say.”

“-What?”

“Yeah hard to believe, but apparently Sunflower State University Hospital will soon hold the record for the world’s tallest woman.” The world’s tallest woman? He knew that the tallest woman was seven feet tall. Thomas pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. It sounded too much like his fantasies coming true.

"You coming? What's gotten into you?" Dr. Vale asked back to the gobsmacked young psychologist still standing in the elevator. Thomas shook off the vision of a tall, beautiful woman. He knew that these sorts of defects didn't produce the giantesses of his fantasies. And besides, this person was to be his patient, potentially. He had a duty to care for her.


They made their way to the meeting room to meet with Dr. Jacobson, the head of medicine. Thomas noticed that all the department heads were called in, representing the full spectrum of emotions at being called in at 8:00 pm on a Friday. The room was unruly as rumors flew between the experts. Thomas managed to pick up some chatter confirming what Dr. Vale had said: the patient was experiencing an unexplained period of growth. He was straining his ear for details when Dr. Jacobson marched into the room. 


"Alright calm down everyone." He ordered as he made his way to the front of the room. "Thank you all for coming here on such short notice. We have a doozy of a case here." He sat down and pulled up a clipboard with a chart.


"Patient is Patricia Hostettler, daughter of Jeb Hostettler. Yes, that Jeb Hostettler." The assembly of the department heads was making more sense now. The Hostettlers were one of the biggest names in cattle ranching. They practically owned a neighboring county and Jeb was an important and frequent donor to the hospital. The natal ward was named after him. Thomas gave Dr. Vale a kick under the table. Dr. Vale shot back a confused look. Thomas mouthed "Farmer's daughter?". Dr. Vale just shrugged ignorantly.


"Ms. Hostettler is here because over the last month she's been steadily growing larger. Before her symptoms, she was 5 feet, 11 inches tall and weighed 120 pounds. We don’t really know when the symptoms began, as they only noticed she had grown taller after she had already grown about three inches. Within a week after noticing the growth spurt she had grown an additional two and a half inches putting her at 6 feet, 4 inches and gained weight putting her at 145 lbs. This is what they measured at home, mind you.” He recited the facts dryly.

“Pituitary Tumor?” Asked one of the doctors.

“That’s what everyone thought. Ms. Hostettler was brought in a week later having grown another two inches and some odd pounds. We ran the normal tests for a pituitary tumor and sent her home. All the tests came back negative, so we brought her back in a week later, and wouldn’t you know it, she had grown around two inches again. She was 6’8”.” A foot taller than you, enough that she would have to look down to see you, Thomas thought. He tried to put it out of mind.

“The tests come back negative again.” Dr. Jacobson frowned. “When I called Mr. Hostettler on the phone, I had to explain to him why our hospital doesn’t know what’s happening to his daughter. He threatened to take her to another hospital for a second opinion, but I convinced them to stay. We decided to admit her here to the hospital. She’s coming next week.”


Dr. Jacobson removed his glasses and addressed the assembled doctors.


"I don't have to tell you how important the Hostettler family is to this hospital. This case is now all of your top priority.” He said as he passed out a copy of the patient file to each of them. “Diagnose her, cure her, make her comfortable." He ordered. "I need each of you to see the patient next week and give me a statement about your department's treatment plan by next Friday’s department meeting." Then Dr. Jacobson started listing out the order in which the doctors would meet with Patricia Hostettler. Understandably, more vital doctors like cardiologists and neurologists were put in the front of the line. Dr. Thomas Black was at the back, due to meet with her on Thursday. The meeting was adjourned and the doctors left.

“Well this could have been an email.” Dr. Vale said wryly to Dr. Black as they packed up their things. Dr. Black laughed, but at the back of his mind he was doing math. If she was growing about two inches a week, that would mean that by the time he would meet with her, she would be around 7 feet, indeed the tallest living woman. A very exciting idea. A very inappropriate idea too.

All the same, he thought, people with these sorts of conditions were not the proportional beauties of his fantasies. They were sick people who needed help. As much erotic charge as he found in doing the math of how much she was growing each week, he didn’t know a thing about what this woman looked like. Not that it mattered, his professional side reminded him. She’s going to be your patient!

This conflicted back and forth waged in his head until he got back home. He reopened his computer and searched for porn with giant women. A beautiful blonde woman stood naked in a cardboard city, her eyes averted downwards so that she wouldn’t step on the tiny toy cars or people there. Not that she didn’t want to hurt them, just that she hadn’t had enough fun with them just yet. She approached a skyscraper that was just as tall as her lingerie clad breasts. She placed her hands on either side of it and bent down.

The camera cut to an interior shot of a bunch of people standing around and looking at the window as the giantess peered inside with her massive blue eyes and condescending smile. The effects were cheap, but the illusion was good enough for Thomas.

“Hey little people!” She chirped cutely. “Aww, you’re so small! I’m going to have some fun with your tiny little city.” She rose out of the frame, the camera catching a view of her tits as she stood up tall. And so, she destroyed the ‘city’. She picked up little toy people and mashed them in her boobs. She grabbed people and dropped them down the front of her underwear. At one point, she got on her knees and used her fingers to mess with some toy tanks. Thomas didn’t really get off on the violence of it. He loved the display of power mixed with the model's small frame, soft curves, and joyous laughter. 


He imagined the same woman standing 80 feet tall outside his office window, sun shining on her naked beauty as she approached his window, bending down at her waist to look into the building like it was a doll house. She raised a hand up to block the sunlight from reflecting off the window, plunging the office into darkness and completely filling the window with her big, pretty blue eyes searching for him. She smiled a bright and teasing smile when she recognized him. She brought a finger that was almost as long as he was tall to the glass, and gently pushed, shattering it effortlessly. Thomas froze as the giantess carefully widened the hole with her finger, an intoxicating mix of fear and curiosity rooting him in place. When the hole was finally wide enough, she reached her hand forward. 


"Come on little mouse doctor. It’s time for my appointment." She teased as her fingers started to probe for him. She seized his leg by pinching her thumb and forefinger around it. Gentle as she was trying to be, her overwhelming strength was hard on his much smaller body. She stood up straight, the window becoming a viewport to her massive, womanly body rising to its full, dizzying height. The length of her long neck, the hill of her slight shoulders, her naked breasts pointing proudly upward, the taper of her waist down the soft plain of her stomach, flaring out to her wide hips framing the gap of her womanhood. She pulled him out of the window by his leg, dangling him upside down four stories above the ground in front of her belly button, laughing a mocking laugh as she toyed with him. It was to this thought, of being manipulated by her massive hands holding him at waist level, that Dr. Black finished that night.

End Notes:

If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/saltavio

Chapter 2: First Meeting by saltavio

Dr. Black busied himself with his other work while he awaited his appointment with Patricia Hostettler. She arrived at the hospital on Monday, but Dr. Black had not seen her. She was undergoing an entire battery of tests ordered by every single organ specialist and every single imaging specialist. Dr. Black couldn’t remember anything like that happening in his history at the hospital. Things get done when there is money behind it, he assumed.

He had lunch with Dr. Vale on Thursday after he had just had his meeting with her. He arrived with a handful of charts and notes, setting them down on the table with a bang. “Girl is going to eat” He said with a laugh.

“Oh yeah?” Asked Thomas, trying to sound nonchalant.

“Oh yeah. She complained about the meals not being enough to fill her since she came here. I did the math and she’s eating about twice the number of calories a person her size should eat.” He said between bites of his sandwich. “Look at this: she’s 7’ and weighs around 198 lbs, and she’s eating about 5,000 calories every day. She eats about as much as a linebacker.” He said.

“Is she gaining weight?” Asked Dr. Black, unable to suppress his curiosity.

“You would think, but she’s not getting fat. It’s like she’s just getting… larger.” He said, shaking his head. 


“She’s pretty, too.” Dr. Vale added apropos of nothing. Dr. Black felt his face flush.

“Hey, don’t talk about patients like that.” He said.

“What? I call it like I see it.” He said with his mouth full of sandwich. Dr. Black checked his watch. It was about fifteen minutes until he was to meet with her.

“I gotta go.” He said, scooping up his notebooks and files and making his way out of the cafeteria. Why did Dr. Vale have to say something like that? The last thing he wanted to think about was how pretty she was. It was already hard enough to keep his wits about him in the face of his fantasies of a growing woman coming true. He went to the bathroom and splashed hot water on his face. “She’s just a scared young woman looking for help.” He reminded himself, and repeated that as a mantra as he dried his face and made his way to her room.


“She’s just a scared young woman looking for help.” he repeated under his breath as he knocked on the door and let himself in. His eyes locked immediately on Patricia Hostettler. What Dr. Vale said had been an understatement. She wasn’t just pretty, she was achingly beautiful. She was sitting in the hospital bed in a paper gown, arms crossed over her chest and with a slightly agitated look on her face. As the door opened she turned to look at him, making eye contact with her large, blue eyes. They were bright and intelligent looking, appraising him as he approached. She had a small, slightly upturned nose, with a smattering of light freckles that ran over it in a band that started and ended on either cheek. Her hair was brown, straight, and mousey, the strands just brushing the top of her slight, round shoulders. He couldn’t tell much about her body through the boxy paper gown, but she looked lithe and mildly athletic.

Her legs were pulled up tight against her. She was chewing her thin, pink lips nervously and rubbing her feet against each other. Right, he reminded himself. She’s a scared young woman looking for help. He pushed those other thoughts down beneath his rehearsed mantra and impeccable professionalism.


Finished with his gawking, he noticed Jeb Hostettler beside her rubbing her hunched back. He was a tall man, wearing blue jeans, a blazer, and an expensive looking cowboy hat and boots. A number of nurses and doctors were also in the room, preparing for some sort of test. 


"Hello, Mr. Hostettler, Ms. Hostettler. I'm Dr. Thomas Black." Said the professional as he approached the two. Jeb gave him a hearty handshake. Patricia remained folded in on herself. 


"How many more of you are there going to be?" Asked the woman with an exhausted tone.


"I'm the last one, I promise. Though, I think you have a lot of tests ahead of you today." He said, gesturing to the small crowd of nurses. "I'm a psychologist." He explained. 


"What do I need a psychologist for? I'm not sick in the head. The problem is that I'm becoming a giant freak." She huffed, folding her arms tighter.


"Well, I might not be able to help your… condition" he said, having to once again push down his excitement over an honest to god growing woman. "...but what you're going through can't be easy. I can help you work through your feelings about it."


"I don't have feelings about it. I just want it to stop." She protested. Her father nodded along with her.


"I have to agree, Dr. Black, her problem is she's growing. Shouldn't we be focusing on that?"


Dr. Black looked between the two of them. And then gestured to Patricia.


"I want to point out your body language." He started. "You're clearly uncomfortable. Your closed posture signals to me that you're defensive which is to be expected. You've been poked at and prodded all day, and it's clear that none of these many professionals are going to be able to tell you anytime soon what is going on with you."


You're also trying to shrink yourself by curling into a ball, he thought but didn't say.


"I might not be able to tell you why this is happening to you or help stop it." No, never stop! A more primal, sexual part of his brain screamed. "But I can help you sort your feelings about it and help you face these trials. If that sounds helpful to you, I would like to schedule a weekly meeting for us to talk about it."


"Like therapy?" She asked. He was winning her over. 


"Yeah, like therapy." He agreed.


She looked Dr. Black up and down as he made his pitch. His earnestness and care was a little bit of warmth in what had been an entire week of cold clinicians not making any sense. It would be nice to talk to someone about this that wasn't her dad. Someone who she could be vulnerable with, someone who wasn't expecting her to put on a brave face. 


"Fine." She relented. Dr. Black smiled and rose to offer his hand. She reluctantly unfolded herself slightly to offer hers back. He pushed away the butterflies in his stomach as his smaller hand became engulfed in hers. For some reason, as their hands touched she felt suddenly like she wanted to laugh in relief.


"Friday then, one hour. And if you want to meet beforehand, just tell the nurses." He said warmly, then turned to regard Jeb. “You too, sir. If you ever want to talk about this, you let me know." Jeb gave a polite nod back, in a way that signaled that he would never ever take him up on that. Dr. Black made his exit, feeling the piercing gaze of Patricia Hostettler tracking him on the way out.


That wasn’t so hard, he decided, even though she was indeed quite beautiful. He tried to resist fetishizing her condition, but soon found himself doing the math of how tall she would be the next time he saw her if she kept growing at the same rate. He checked her chart. She was a little less than 7’2” today. If she grew two and half inches over the week again, she would be over 7’4”, or a whole foot and a half taller than he was.

I can’t think about that, he told himself, but the image of Patricia Hostettler’s bright blue eyes looking at him was hard to shake. On the drive home, that small crack in the dam widened to a flood, and soon Dr. Black was doing the math of Patricia Hostettler a year from now. Growing two inches a week would quickly accumulate. In a year she would be over fifteen feet tall. He imagined her in her room, crouched over to fit her massive body under the ceiling. He reached his hand forward to take hers, her hands as long as his forearm, her long fingers wrapping around his elbows. That same hand that held his earlier today would be big enough to lift him one handed. 


He forced himself to snap out of it. There was no way for a woman to grow that large, and if she did she would have so many health complications. He knew that if the other doctors didn't figure it out soon, she would likely be dead before she reached ten feet tall. "She's just a scared girl looking for help." He said out loud. 



"She is entirely too healthy for her size." The cardiologist concluded his presentation at the next day's noon meeting. "We would expect the heart to be taxed by such an immense growth spurt, but it appears that the heart is getting stronger relative to its task."


"Her bones as well." The orthopedist added. "There appears to be no loss of bone density. On the contrary, her bones are becoming more dense at an incredible rate.”


"What's that mean for her?" Dr. Jacobson probed. The two doctors looked at each other, and the cardiologist spoke first.


"There appears to be no adverse symptoms we would expect from her growth. If this pattern continues, she is unlikely to suffer any health complications at all save for increased size. At this time we predict that she could surpass ten feet tall with no complications." Thomas shifted uncomfortably in his seat.


"And how are we doing on diagnosis? Any indication what is causing this?" 


The diagnostician rose to address the crowd. "For the third time, there are no signs of pituitary tumors or other known causes of a growth spurt. Her blood work came back indicating a nearly 1000% higher concentration of stem cells. We are currently investigating why that is."


"Is there anything likely to cause that?"


The diagnostician shrugged her shoulders. "Magic?" The joke provoked uncomfortable laughter from the assembled doctors. 


"Right. Keep on it then. So we still don't know how or why, but at least she's not in immediate danger. Let's hear the gorey details." He nodded to the general practitioner that was made head of her case. He rose and read from the chart.


"The patient appears to experience her growth spurts overnight. We measure her each morning, including vitals and everything, but as has been noted, there seems to be no complications with her bodily functions. This morning we measured her at 86.2 inches, or just over 7’2”. Yesterday she was 85.8 inches, meaning that she has grown a little less than half an inch overnight.” Whispers of disbelief scattered around the meeting.

“Furthermore, her growth spurt appears to be, for lack of a better word, proportional. She’s not just getting taller, she’s getting bigger all over.” Thomas pictured Patricia in her bed at night, her body expanding ever so slightly as she laid curled in her paper gown, slowly taking up more and more space on the bed. The curve of her hip pushing just slightly higher. He imagined her slowly growing and not stopping, the paper gown and blanket failing to cover her expanding body as she swelled larger and larger, until she was too big for the bed, getting crushed under her vast weight. She continued to sleep, unaware of her massive surge of growth as she surged larger, filling up the room. He entertained this fantasy, making her body grow through the ceiling, her feet demolishing the opposite wall just from the force of her growth.


"...we would risk starving her." Thomas tuned back in as Dr. Vale the nutritionist spoke. "As it stands she is consuming nearly double the calories that she would need to maintain bodily functions, but if her growth is fueled by her excess consumption, we may be able to slow it by limiting her intake."


"Run it by the Hostettlers, and if they agree I want you or someone on your team to check on her every four hours for signs of starvation." Dr. Jacobson ordered then scanned the room.


"Alright that should be everyone right?" He asked, finally landing on Dr. Black raising his hand slowly. "Oh, sorry. Psychology. Yes. Very important."


"The patient and I worked out a treatment plan. We will be meeting every Friday for an hour to discuss her feelings.”


"Sounds good." Dr. Jacobson said as he penciled in the sessions on the calendar as if it were an afterthought.


"Alright, you have your marching orders. Let's all give her our best." He said, dismissing the meeting.


It was hard for Thomas to concentrate on much of anything that week as he anticipated the Friday session. He found himself refreshing his email constantly for memos about Patricia's condition. A memo was sent to the hospital with the news that the growth Patricia was experiencing seemed to be slightly accelerating. Her health remained perplexingly better than normal despite this. The only negative appeared to be the new diet being tried on her. Eating the minimum for her size was beginning to show signs of starving her, and so far there appeared to be no impact on the rate of growth. 


Finally, Friday rolled around with no progress on a diagnosis. Thomas spent the entire night masturbating to vanilla porn in an effort to make sure his mind was as clear as possible for their appointment. He had a duty to help her and he wasn't sure if he could fulfill that given the difficulty he was experiencing avoiding fantasizing about her.


He showed up to her room ten minutes early. Despite his attempt to lower his sex drive, he felt a twisty feeling of anticipation as he arrived. The atmosphere around the room was anxious. Doctors hung around in hallways having hushed conversations about the crazy case and of Patricia's miserable mood. "She's just a scared girl who needs help." He reminded himself as he opened the door. 


The tall woman was huddled in a tight ball, blankets drawn up over her knees. Some of the largest feet Thomas had ever seen were poking out the front of the blanket. Her head was buried in her knees, her long brown hair draping over her, unkempt and dirty. She hasn't been taking care of herself.


"Ms. Hostettler, it's me, Dr. Black." He said gently to the poor woman, his ulterior motives melting away as he saw her condition. The large woman tilted her head up slightly to look at him over her knees. Her eyes were sunken and her cheeks were hollow. She was starving.


"How is the diet going?" He asked, trying to sound as neutral as possible. The goals for this session were for him to assess her condition and see what kind of therapy patient she would be. In general, he found there were a few broad types. Type 1 were people who needed to be told what to do. They responded to firm directions. Type 2 needed to be challenged. They needed an adversary to prove themself against. Type 3 needed to be coaxed. These needed to be persuaded and rewarded for good behaviors. Seeing how she responded to these questions would tell him what sort of tenor to take with her moving forward.


"Ugh. It's terrible. I eat more than I ever have and I still feel like I'm starving.” She said, putting her head back on her knees. “But I'll do anything if it helps me stop growing."


"Do you feel like it's helping? Your record shows that your growth has only accelerated since you went on the diet." He pointed out, trying on the adversarial approach. She just grew pale and sunk in on herself. Ok, too fragile for an adversary. 


"I'm sorry." He said. "I know this has been hard for you. Look, you're clearly hungry. Maybe starving yourself is doing more harm than good. Have you considered breaking the diet?" This was a coaxing strategy. She sighed and shifted uncomfortably in her bed. The idea of breaking her diet while starving must have been enticing to her, but clearly not as enticing as the potential it represented for slowing her growth down. Maybe she was Type 2 and he just didn't have the right argument to convince her. Still, there was a final method to try. 


"How about this? I’m going to call down to the cafeteria and have them bring up a big meal for you." He said, heading to the phone. And there it was: a little bit of light returned to her eyes. Excited at the prospect of food, definitely, but also excited to have responsibility taken off her shoulders. Her body language shifted a bit, not as closed off. It made sense, thought Thomas. She was scared and vulnerable, and was looking for solace from that from someone telling her what’s what.


Thomas waited a minute, then punched in the number for the cafeteria and asked them to bring 6 meals to Ms. Hostettler's room. When he hung up he looked at the giant woman sitting up straighter. She was paying more attention to him now. Her blue eyes followed him around the room as he circled around to sit in front of her bed.


"You didn't stop me." Thomas observed. She shrugged. 


"What do you do for a living?" Thomas asked, changing the subject on a dime, taking her by surprise. It was the first time in a while anyone had asked her about herself, besides how tall she was, how fast she was growing, or any chemical she had been in contact with for the last three months.


"Oh, uh… marketing, for a publishing company in New York. I just happened to be visiting home when this happened. I’m on sick time now." A glance at her hands reminded herself of her predicament, and her face was going cold again.


"Ah, they should be able to make your cubicle in jumbo size." Thomas waved her worries away with a blatantly tasteless joke. She opened her mouth into a shocked and offended  ‘o’. She couldn’t do anything but let out a very, very small scoffing chuckle. Who was this guy making light of all this?


The food arrived shortly after. Thomas took one of the meals for himself and left the other five for Patricia. She rapidly wolfed down an entire tray by the time Dr. Vale barged in. 


"What's going on here?" He demanded as he saw her already half way done with her second tray, the first was picked clean and laying on the floor next to the bed. Timidly, she set down the relatively tiny fork and began to fold in on herself once more.


"It's alright Ms. Hostettler, you can eat." Thomas said, gesturing to the food, then turned to face Dr. Vale. "She's starving Doug, look at her. She wanted to stop the diet."


Dr. Vale looked at her. She was giving unsure looks between him and Dr. Black, and then slowly picked up the fork. Dr. Vale looked pissed, but he relented. He was seeing the data too, and knew there was no sign that the diet was having any positive impact. 


"Fine." He conceded, taking one of the trays. "But you shouldn't have all of this at once. You finish those four and we'll rework your meal plan to slowly ramp back up to a place where you're comfortable." He said to Patricia. "And you". He said, jabbing a finger at Thomas. "Learn how to make her happy without stepping all over other departments' plans!" He decreed and stormed out, picking bits of food off the tray and shoving them in his mouth as he did.


When the door closed. Thomas ventured a smile at Patricia. She glanced between him and her food, clearly embarrassed. She ate voraciously, occasionally shooting a glance at Thomas over her tray table.The two didn't exchange any words as they ate their hospital food. They ate until the time for their session was well past, and it was time for Patricia to have more tests. As Dr. Black was preparing to leave, she gave him another small smile.


"Thank you." She said quietly. Dr. Black looked over his shoulder, nodded, and left.

Chapter 3: What Makes You Happy by saltavio

The next morning Thomas woke up to an email from Jacobson. 


Dr. Black


Great work with Hostettler. All teams are reporting a significant change in her mood. Patient requested moving to two sessions a week if you can manage it.


Looking forward to seeing your treatment plan today. 


Best, 


Dr. Jacobson


Thomas's heart fluttered as he read the part about Patricia requesting more sessions with him. He drifted back to the tall woman smiling at him softly over her meal, and his chest felt hollow and full all at once, like there was a force pulling him to her. This detail was more exciting than the rare accolades from his boss. 


Therapists are not supposed to fall for their patients, even when they are incredibly tall, beautiful women. Thomas shook his head. His duty was to her mental health. He couldn't let any of his feelings get in the way of that.


At the noon meeting that day, the department heads presented their treatment plans. A surprising number of these were simply to monitor her condition. Nothing was wrong with her heart. Nothing was wrong with her bones. Nothing was wrong with her hormones or her brain. In fact, she was more than healthy by all accounts. Of course, this was no reason not to test.


And yet, people were frantic to do something about Patricia's predicament, due in no small part to the report from the research lab. There they had taken the known data about her growth and extrapolated it into two different models. 


One was if her growth remained consistent. Two inches a week, like Thomas’s dream earlier. A fifteen foot tall woman by next year. A completely unheard of size for a human being to be.


The other projection, and the one currently favored by the research team, predicted her growth relative to her size. The team showed a chart graphing her expansion, and showed that she was growing at a daily rate of 0.005% relative to her size extremely consistently. If this trend were to continue, she would reach ten feet tall in a little less than a hundred days, the height that the orthopedist and the cardiologist said could be theoretically supported by her strengthening heart and bones. Extrapolating from that, she would be in excess of thirty feet tall and growing about two inches every night by this time next year.


"...that can't be right, surely!" complained the cardiologist. "We're seriously talking about a fifteen foot tall human being?" Even in his incredulity, he was taking the low estimate. This was probably the first time any of them besides Thomas had envisioned a person of that size. 


Everything Thomas found erotic about it was a source of trepidation for them. A woman so large that even the tallest men were only up to her mid thigh. A person who could snatch you up and hold you like a baby. A person who ate a week's worth of groceries in a single meal. And again, that was the low estimate. None of them wanted to dream of a woman as tall as a two story building, and they certainly didn’t want to look at the later end of the graph that showed what her height would be in two years, nearly two hundred feet tall. A person who could fit this entire conference room in the palm of her hand, or her mouth… Thomas's insides squirmed a bit at the thought. 


"Unprecedented to be sure, but not impossible given the trends we're seeing. No one in the history of man has grown like this. It's as if someone hacked into reality and decided to scale up a person completely proportionally." The researcher added. "Her symptoms defy all physical and medical knowledge. If there is an upper limit on what size she could be, we have not yet seen what would serve as that limit."


The news made the room fall silent. Thomas was sure that everyone was picturing something similar to what he was: being at the feet of Patricia Hostettler, the size of a bug to her. The room was dead silent as they all took that image in. Dr. Jacobson finally broke the silence.


"Dr. Black." He said, stammering over his words slightly as he came to grips with the image. "Dr. Black has made a lot of progress with Ms. Hostettler's mood, as I'm sure you've all seen. Dr. Black?" He handed the floor to the young psychologist. He remained seated, lest he expose his erection to the entire meeting. The mood in the room was still tense, and he wasn't sure how what he was about to say would go over.


"Ms. Hostettler is suffering from lack of confidence and low self esteem due to her symptoms. It is vital for Ms. Hostettler's mental health to retain some sort of normalcy. Exercise and fresh air are going to be vital for her. In addition, I want to begin a series of confidence building exercises." As he said it, he could see the unease rising in the faces of his colleagues. 


"Confidence building exercises?" Challenged Dr. Vale, as though the problem with the suggestion was self-evident. Their minds still dwelt on the terrifying prospect of a fifteen foot tall woman. Now Dr. Black was here telling them that he wants that growing girl that was curled in a ball in an effort to wish herself smaller should be more confident, of all things? As an expert in human weakness, Dr. Black was prepared for this. 


"What's the problem? If any other patient presented with these mental health symptoms you would all agree that confidence building was a necessity." He fired back, forcing the doubters to articulate their fear.


"If she is to grow to thirty feet tall…" the orthopedist gulped, and then fumbled with his words trying to make what he was trying to say based on something besides what it really was: ‘I’m scared of her’.


"We don't know how to keep her small." Dr. Black offered. "And you're terrified of her size and growth, so the next best thing than actually keeping her small is for her to remain meek, miserable, and mentally small. If this were any other patient that goal would be malpractice." He challenged. "I understand you're all scared of the power she'll have if these models are to be believed. Frankly, I would be more scared of what such a powerful person might do if she hates herself or loses touch due to her size." His conviction cowed the unease in the room. Most importantly, he had seemed to convince Jacobson. 


"That's right." the chief said. "We have a duty to treat Ms. Hostettler like any other patient. You all focus on halting her growth and we'll leave Dr. Black to keeping her mentally well.”

He hesitated before dismissing the meeting. “And… let’s sit on these projections for a little while. No need to alarm the patient or her family until we are more confident.” He added. He was avoiding the prospect that she really could be that big, Dr. Black observed. There was no push back from any of the other doctors, comfortable with putting it out of mind as they packed up their things.


Dr. Black’s next appointment with Patricia Hostettler was three days later. She had grown a little less than two inches in that period, putting her just shy of 7’6”, When he got to her room she was curled into her same tight ball. They had switched out her bed for the largest hospital bed they could find, but even shrinking herself as much as she could, Thomas could tell it would be too small for her soon. When she noticed Dr. Black enter she sat up slightly straighter, but only slightly.


"Good afternoon Ms. Hostettler" he said as he tossed a set of athletic clothes on her bedside table.


"What are those for?" She asked suspiciously.


"I thought it would be a good idea to take a walk outside, just around the campus as part of our session today." He said confidently. Her face flushed bright red and she tightened her grip around her knees. She slowly shook her head 'no.'


"It's ok, we will work up to it." He assured her. "How are you feeling today? I noticed that you seem a little looser than yesterday."


"I'm bigger again today." She said, dismayed.


"I didn't ask how big you were, I asked how you were feeling." Dr. Black corrected, taking a seat on a stool at the foot of her bed.


"Scared, I guess. Like a freak." She frowned.


"Mhm. What's happening to you is certainly scary." Dr. Black agreed. "Today we are going to do some confidence building exercises, and we're going to set a goal to get you out of that paper gown and into these clothes for a walk outside. How's that sound?"


She frowned deeper, unsure of how Dr. Black would be able to get her from where she was to there. She looked at him over her knees. He wasn't like the other doctors that were looking after her. They weren't trying to make her feel like a monster by any means, but that's the only way she could understand how scared and worried they were around her. She noticed that fear only got worse over the weekend. Dr. Black was the only person she had met in this place that seemed to be taking her growth in stride. He's your therapist, she reminded herself. He has to act that way to make you feel better. And yet, there was something about his warm smile and direct eye contact that suggested that he knew she would be ok that let her start to believe it as well.


"Ok." She shrugged, willing to be convinced. "What's a confidence building exercise?".


Dr. Black's smile widened. "Well, we just did one by setting a goal. We will go for a walk today and get some fresh air. Before that we will do some breathing exercises and power poses."


"Power poses?" She cocked an eyebrow up in disbelief.


"Yes, power poses. Did you ever hear about that study that showed if people force themselves to smile they are actually measurably happier? It's sort of the same thing. By sitting or standing as you would when you are confident you can develop actual confidence. Let's try." He said, oozing infectious confidence that banished her doubts.


"Ok, I guess."


"Great. Let's start off small. Close your eyes and sit cross legged on the bed. Roll your shoulders back, stretch your spine upwards, and tilt your chin up." He ordered her. It was honestly hard for her to start. She has been more or less in a ball shape in front of people since she grew taller than 7 feet. She only unfurled to her full length when she was being measured each morning. Even when she stood up to use the bathroom she hunched forward so she didn't have to realize how far she was from the ground. And Dr. Black watching her somehow made it easier and harder at the same time. She wanted to prove herself, but she didn’t want to fail him.


"Would it help if I turned my back to you?" He asked, as if he had read her thoughts. She decided that the last thing she wanted to do was disappoint him by chickening out.


"No." She said, trying to sound confident but not really managing it. She slowly folded her long legs under herself, tucking her feet. She rolled her shoulders back and straightened her spine, pushing her chest out. Next task was to elevate her chin, but by now her self consciousness was getting to her. Having lived as a nearly 6 foot tall woman, she was always a little self conscious of her height. She had been accustomed to slouching, especially around men. However unpleasantly tall she felt then, it all seemed so small now that she was 7’6”.


"It's ok." Dr. Black reassured. He extended his hand forward and made a beckoning motion up. "Take a deep breath and let the air filling your lungs tilt your chin up." He instructed, taking a deep breath himself and poking his chin forward to demonstrate. She tried, closing her eyes and inhaling deeply. She felt her chin rise almost involuntarily. She held that breath for a long time before exhaling, enjoying the feeling of her muscles stretching after being curled in for weeks. It felt very, very good. 


"Good." Dr. Black agreed. "Very good." Ms. Hostettler's posture had opened and lengthened, and now Thomas was fighting the urge to gaze down at her torso pushing against the thin fabric of her medical gown. Her eyes were closed, so she wouldn't catch him if he just took a peak… 


He glanced down, noticing the swell of her breast and the point of her nipples poking into the fabric, tear drop shaped, fat, and perky on her slim frame. His eyes continued searching her downward, but the boxy gown prevented him from beholding her true shape. What he did notice was that despite her new upright posture, she had her long arms folded against her stomach. She was still on guard. 


"This is going to sound silly, but now I want you to take your arms and flex them up like a bodybuilder." He said. She flinched at the mere thought of it. To do so would leave her monstrous body too exposed. She felt her face grow hot with embarrassment, and then opened her eyes to see Dr. Black with the same convinced and steely expression on his face. She closed her eyes again, face still flushed, and snapped her arms up into a herculean pose. 


"Breathe deep…" the doctor ordered, and she did. Filling her lungs and puffing out her chest.


"...and hold." He instructed. She kept her eyes closed, clenched against the rising heat of humiliation in her face. 


"That's good. Try to hold that for as long as you feel comfortable." He encouraged her. "I would like it if you could hold that for thirty seconds." He added, but it was more of an order than a suggestion.


Just getting to this point was a struggle for her, and now she had to hold it. She cracked her eyes open into a squint at the doctor, trying to regain some control of the situation. And yet, she was only met with the affirmative expression of the doctor. She closed her eyes, affirming to hold the pose. 


"Good job." He praised. "Twenty five. Breathe deep, and exhale." She obeyed, tilting her chin up further. "Twenty. Pay attention to your spine. It's a strong column that roots you to the ground." She straightened, sitting even taller than before. "Fifteen, in and out" Dr. Black instructed, guiding her through this experience with her body. 


"Ten, in and out. You're doing great. Keep your back straight. Good. Five, in and out. Hold that pose. And zero, in and out. Now you are governed by your will alone. Hold the pose as long as you like." She furrowed her brow, trying to stave off her self consciousness as long as she could. It was a strange tension for her between wanting to meet Dr. Black's expectations for the exercise and to not keep him waiting. She decided that she could do ten more seconds, during which her face burned red. Finally, she opened her eyes to Dr. Black smiling warmly at her. 


"How did that feel?" He asked.


"Stupid." she answered matter-of-factly, but punctuated her answer with a smile to show she was in on the joke. She let her arms fall down to her lap.


"I didn't ask you to do it to make fun of you." He said. "Freeze your body. Don't move an inch. I want to point out how loose you are compared to how you were when I came here today." As soon as he said it, she felt herself wanting to curl up again. The only thing stopping her was his order to freeze. The two maintained eye contact for a long time as he let the fact of it sink in with her. Eventually, Patricia signaled that she had learned her lesson by giving him a faint smile.


"Great. Tell me Ms. Hostettler, when is the last time you've stood up straight in front of anyone?"  


"I haven't." She said, shaking her head and dreading what he would have her do next. "And if you're going to make me stand I don't think I can stand you looking at me." Dr. Black held up his hands disarmingly and smiled. "That's fine." He said, standing up and turning to face the other side of the room.

“I do want you to stand though. Get out of bed and stand behind me.”


She slowly turned and placed her feet on the cold hospital floor. She kept one eye nervously on the doctor, planning to dive back in bed just in case he would turn to look at her. She stood up slowly into her crouched stance, then turned her eyes to the ceiling. She reached her arms up to block her head from bumping on it. The room had nine foot high ceilings, and at her height there was no such danger. She watched it as she stood. and decided that if she were ever taller than the ceiling that she might just die. She was not that tall yet, thankfully.


She brought her long arms back down and folded them tightly around her stomach. She was terrified at how large she had become. Everything in the room looked miniature to her, not the least of which was the handsome psychologist. She took a trepidatious step forward, unduly worried that her big body might destroy the very ground she walked on. She was almost surprised to see how short he was. The way he talked so confidently made him see him a lot taller. Seeing him so short compared to her was disappointing for her for some reason.


"Ok." She said, standing behind him. "But still don't turn around."


"You have my word. Now plant your feet shoulder width apart, and clench your hands into fists. Take them and place your knuckles against your hips like you're Wonder Woman." The woman gripped her elbows tighter.


"This is supposed to help me be more confident?" She asked incredulously. The hair on the back of Thomas's neck stood up as he registered the voice coming from over his head.


"It's ok, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. You're in control here. Take the stance and hold it until you're ready for me to turn to look at you."


"And what if I never want you to look at me?" She asked. 


"Well, then we can't go on our walk." He said. "Because then there's going to be a lot of people looking at you."


She looked back over at the pile of clothes and thought about how nice it would be to get out of this hospital that had been her whole world for the last three weeks. She took a deep breath and planted her feet, then clenched her fists and put them on her hips.


"How's that feel?" Dr. Black asked. 


"Stupid again." She said, and almost couldn't stop herself from laughing at what must have been a ridiculous sight. The doctor with his hands folded behind his back patiently as a giant woman in a paper gown stood menacingly behind him. 


"Take a deep breath. You are in control. You are confident. Repeat that to yourself and continue to breathe deeply."


She did as ordered, taking many slow, deep breaths as she repeated the mantra.


"I am in control. I am confident." She whispered, afraid to be heard.


"Great. Louder."


"I am in control. I am confident." She said slightly louder.


"Louder!" He cried.


"I am in control!" She said in a raised voice. "I am confident!"


"I am in control! I am confident!" She bellowed unprompted and as loud as she dared, and now she couldn't help herself from laughing because, damn it, it was working. It was like Dr. Black was reigniting an inner fire that had been put out after she grew taller than her dad. I am Patricia Hostettler, and I'm in control.


"Ok, you can turn around." She said after she was done laughing. Thomas wasn't sure if he could handle it. He had been unable to get the image of her standing behind him out of his head. He dreaded the idea of turning around and seeing her posing like that and not being able to pass off his attraction. She noticed him clenching his hand around his wrist as he turned around to look up at her face. 


Her chin was tilted up confidently, but her face was red and she was chewing on her lips. As his eyes met hers she forced herself to stand up straighter.


"Wow." He said. "You're tall."


"Hey watch it, I'm still getting used to it." The two stood there looking at each other for some time. Her eyes scanned his face for the traces of fear the other doctors displayed when around her now that she had revealed her true monstrous size to him. But there was no fear, just his confident, warm smile. Her face grew a hotter red. 


"You're doing well." He reassured, then turned his back to her and walked to the door. "I'm going to go use the bathroom. Why don't you get changed and I'll meet you here in five minutes". He said, but didn't wait for an answer before whisking out the door.


He practically ran around the corner and placed his back to the wall. He pinched his nose and closed his eyes, trying to get the image out of his head. His mind danced with images of Patricia Hostettler assuming the power pose as a hundred foot tall goddess, her embarrassed red face replaced with a confident and superior looking smirk as she looked over the tiny hospital. “I am in control” She bellowed as she stared down at him between the swell of her breast and the peaks of her nipples. “She’s a scared young woman who needs help.” He repeated, banishing the vision.


He could feel her footsteps through the floor as she approached, hesitated, and cracked open the door. Her large body filled the entire opening, and she peered down at him through the top crack of it, a nervous but determined look on her face. The door frames were seven feet tall which put them level with her eye line. She wrapped her fingers around it as she exited, ducking her head and looking in all directions nervously. At the frame so as not to bump her head on it, down at Dr. Black so she didn't accidentally bump into him, and down either end of the hallway to see other people before they saw her. 


Dr. Black couldn't help but scan her body as she navigated it through the gap. The athletic clothes the hospital provided were large, essentially larger men’s work out clothes which did not fit well on her body. For one, the circumference of her hips and butt was much wider than a male of the same size, and her waist was much smaller. And so, while she filled out much of the seat of the pants, the waist band's draw strings had to be tightened over the top of her hips.


Her shirt had the same problem. Extra baggy on her thin frame, and not cut to fit a woman’s bust line. She had taken the extra fabric at the front of the shirt and tucked it into her makeshift high waisted shorts. Her breasts, on the large side even in relation to her frame, were bound tight to her chest with an unseen sports bra. The collar of the shirt was tight against her neck, and showed signs of being slightly stretched as she pulled her head through. 


Her feet were about a foot long and were clad in the largest men's sandals available, which were still too small. When she got bigger, she would have to do these walks barefoot, Thomas noticed. He had to fight back against dreaming of those feet stomping through the hospital yard, leaving footprint craters longer than he was tall. 


Patricia Hostettler finally fully emerged from her room. Her posture was back to being slightly hunched as she nervously scanned the hallway. The doctors and nurses there were giving her the same scared looks from earlier.


"Ready?" asked Dr. Black, drawing her focus back down at his calm expression, and spreading his calm to her. She smiled, nodded, and the two made their way to the elevator. The tiny space made her feel very claustrophobic. She shrunk into the opposite corner of Dr. Black, who stood up straight, facing the door. The elevator stopped at a few floors, but when the staff saw her inside they decided to wait for the next one.

“Why do they look at me like that?” She blurted, shrinking in on herself more.

Dr. Black hesitated, remembering Dr. Jacobson’s orders not to tell her about her projected growth to thirty feet tall by this time next year. They were understandably scared of her.

“They are worried about you.” He said, not quite a lie. “And guilty about the prospect of failing you.”

The two didn't exchange any other words as they rode to the first floor. When the door opened to the lobby it was the same story as the other floors, with the doctors there shooting her worried looks. When she saw this she tried to shrink back in and hide herself, but Dr. Black had already stepped out of the door and held his hand back to her as if to help her out.


"They're staring at me.” She complained


"It's ok. Let them look. You can't hide from them forever." He said, and stuck his hand out further. She grabbed it, her hand completely enveloping his as she ducked under the door. 


"Hold your head high." Instructed the doctor, and she did. She tilted her chin forward and lengthened her back, standing up straight and tall as her long legs carried her to the exterior doors and the fresh air outside.


The first thing she did was stretch her arms high above her head and take a deep breath of air. She stood for a minute with her eyes closed and face pointed to the sky, enjoying the feeling of warm sun on her skin. 


"I'm glad you made me do this." She said, looking down at Dr. Black, who was pointedly looking at anything but her. 


"I didn't make you do anything." The doctor waved it off as he started walking along the sidewalk to the grassy fields surrounding the hospital. She folded her arms in front of her again and stepped to catch up with him. 


"Still, I couldn't have done it without you. So, thank you." 


"Yes you could have." Dr. Black scoffed.


"Just take the compliment dude." She laughed. If she were with her boyfriend, she would have given him a playful shove at this time. She raised her hands up to do so, but stopped when she remembered how big she was compared to this man. She lowered her hands and walked in silence. 


Eventually Dr. Black spoke up. "So part of my work with you is going to be trying to find ways to help you be happy and feel normal. That’s why we’re going for a walk now. What are some other things you used to do before getting to the hospital that you haven't done because of your condition?"


Her mind immediately wandered to her boyfriend, Jake. She hadn't seen Jake or any of her friends since this started. She had been texting them, but she was afraid to call them or meet them face to face. She thought of her and Jake's last night together before she flew home, how she giggled as he tossed her around in bed, of his big hands completely closing around her tiny waist, the feeling of him pushing her into the bed and taking her from behind… her face was getting red again. 


She looked down at Dr. Black. He was much shorter than Jake, who stood at 6 foot 4. Using Dr. Black as a measuring stick, she surmised that her boyfriend would only be chin height to her now, and getting shorter every day.


"Um, well…" she started uncomfortably, wringing her hands in front of her. "I think maybe a visit from my boyfriend…" she said. 


Thomas's heart involuntarily sank as the word 'boyfriend' was uttered. A quick rush of jealousy that he had to fight against. 


"Your boyfriend, does he know about your condition?" He asked, trying to affect the warm mentorly tone he had been using with Ms. Hostettler but not managing to quite get there. She was too distracted to notice his sudden lack of composure. 


"All he knows is that I'm sick." She said. "I'm worried about what he'll think about me being like this." She said, throwing her hands up and letting them fall back down to her hips. 


"How long have you been together?" He asked, still trying to keep the jealousy out of his voice. 


"Just about a year. We're really good together. I love him, but…"


"But what?"


"I dunno, it's stupid, but like, things just work better when the guy is bigger. I’m more than a foot taller than him now." She said, putting her hand to her neck to indicate how tall he would be to her. "Would he like that?" She asked. 


I would die for that, Thomas thought. "Is your relationship mostly physical?" 


She blushed at the question. It immediately called back to mind him throwing her around in bed, no easy feat for a man to do to a woman who was 5’11”. "Can we change the subject?" 


"Sure. However, you should decide when and how to tell him. Would it be better if he came here and learned about it from you in person, or do you think a phone call would be better?"


"I want him to visit, but I don’t want him to see me like this." She said. Dr. Black laughed.

“Well, you can’t have it both ways.” He stopped, prompting her to stop as well. “Listen, we might find a way to stop your growth tomorrow, but you’re never going to be your old height again. If your relationship is going to work he’s going to need to know the truth and react to it accordingly.” He said, a little too harshly. Maybe it was the jealousy talking. She frowned at the words, but knew implicitly that he was right. Jake loved her for who she was, right?. She was confident that he would be able to adapt. She scrunched her eyebrows and tightened her grip on her arms.

“Right.” She said, nodding determinedly. “I’m going to invite him to visit.” She decided. Dr. Black gave an approving nod in return. Her confidence had clearly returned quickly to her. She liked a challenge after all.


“So call the boyfriend and invite him here. What else?” He asked.

"Uh…" she looked down at her ill fitting sports attire. "I think some properly sized clothes would be nice. I can maybe see if my dad can order some custom ones…"


The two continued their discussion as they walked around the hospital twice. They came up with a long list of adjustments to make her happy, and it ended with her hesitating at the entrance to the lobby. 


"There's one more thing Dr. Black" She said, savoring the open sky above her before consigning herself back inside the tiny hospital where she had to duck under doors. "I hate waking up taller each morning, and you're the only person in this place that doesn't seem to have a problem with that, including me."


She folded her arms over her stomach, and twisted her foot back and forth on the ground as she tried to think of the right words.


"I'd like it if we could walk like this every day." She said. "and just talk about things."


Thomas's face curled into a smile at her shy show of appreciation.  "Sure. I'd like that, Ms. Hostettler."


"Oh, you can just call me Trish." she said, returning the smile.


"In that case, you can call me Thomas." He replied, opening the door and stepping into the lobby, holding it open for her to duck under.


"Are you on a first name basis with a lot of your patients?" 


"Only the true nutcases." He joked. Trish laughed.

Chapter 4: Boyfriend by saltavio

Thomas dutifully met Trish at her door each day for their afternoon walk around the campus. The topic of conversation for the next week was the anticipation of her boyfriend Jake’s visit. He would be flying out to see her, and taking off two weeks of work to be with her. Thomas made his peace with it, his jealousy blunting as he got to know Trish Hostettler more. Were she not his patient, he assumed the two would make for good friends. She had a very playful sense of humor, similar to his, that made it easy to laugh with her.

“Today is the big day.” Thomas remarked as they began their walk. Trish included a small skip in her long stride, carrying her forward quite a bit and necessitating Thomas to quicken his pace to keep up.

“Yeah!” She exclaimed. “I have it all planned out. I was actually wondering if you could help me set something up…”

She recited her plan and Thomas nodded along, interjecting every once and a while to include some pointers. The two discussed it over the duration of their hour-long walk around the campus.




As requested, Dr. Black waited to meet Jake the Boyfriend in the lobby later that afternoon, passing the time chatting with Melanie at the front desk.

“I’ve seen you walking with that Hostettler girl a lot lately.” She remarked nonchalantly. Dr. Black nodded, keeping an eye outside to spot Jake.

“My patient. We’re doing confidence building exercises by going for walks.”

“Oh yeah, it must be hard for a woman to be that tall.”

“How do you mean?”

“Oh you know, being that tall as a woman… it must be hard to… you know.”

“Find a date?” Dr. Black ventured. Melanie shrugged.

“Well, yeah.” She said. There was an uncomfortable silence.

“So you two aren’t…” She ventured.

“Aren’t what?” He asked, but pretty sure he knew where this was going.

“Well I just see the way you two are as you’re walking in the lobby. You two look so happy together, so I thought…” She left it hanging, not wanting to outright accuse him of having a thing for his patient. Dr. Black clenched his jaw. Of course he was attracted to her, but he wouldn’t do anything so unethical.

“No, Melanie.” He said shortly. Another awkward silence ensued.

“So… are you free next Friday night then?” She ventured. Dr. Black smiled back. His first thought was that by next Friday, Trish would be over 8 feet tall. Come on Dr. Black, there is a perfectly pleasant woman asking to get to know you better. Why are you thinking about Trish like that at a time like this? Dr. Black looked at Melanie batting her eyes at him, and weighed the importance of his rule to not date coworkers.

Just then, Thomas caught a man who must be Jake stepping out of his rideshare through the glass of the entry doors. “Fine. Friday.” He said with a smile, jotting down his number and handing it to her as he stepped away to greet the man, not looking back to see how Melanie reacted.


The man was indeed tall and conventionally attractive. Of course he was, the jealous part of his brain said. He imagined Trish standing tall in front of him, stooping down and clutching his face to kiss him lovingly, her big hands cupping his face…

“You must be Jake.” He said. Walking up and offering his hand to him. He grasped his back firmly.

“Sure am. Dr. Black then? Trish has said a lot of great things about you. She says you’ve been her biggest help here. I just wanted to thank you for taking care of my girl.” He said warmly. 


“You’re very welcome.” He replied with matching warmth but a forced smile. I didn’t do it for you, he thought. “Shall we?” He said, gesturing to the elevator. He escorted the man across the elevator and glanced over at Melanie who was smiling brightly at him. He had almost forgotten he had agreed to a date with her.

The two men boarded the elevator heading for the third floor. As they rode the elevator up, Dr. Black saw the man’s leg jittering.

“You must be excited to see her.” He said, pointing to the tic.

“Yes, I am. I haven’t seen her in almost two months.” He said, turning to face him. “She gets on a plane out here to bumfuck nowhere.” He looked at Dr. Black and remembered he was talking to a local. “Sorry.” He interjected. “She gets on a plane to visit her hometown, and the next thing I know she’s telling me she’s had some sort of growth spurt. Then she’s saying she’s in the hospital and is too nervous to tell me about why.”

Dr. Black nodded along. “That must have been worrying.” He said, validating the man’s feelings.

“Hell yeah I’m worried.” He said, a tinge of indignant anger rising in his voice. “What’s going on with her man? Is it bad? Is it cancer?” Dr. Black shook his head as the elevator arrived at Trish’s floor.

“What is happening to her is complicated and unprecedented.” Dr. Black started as he escorted Jake down the hall. “But as far as anyone can tell, she’s perfectly healthy. More than healthy, actually.”

“Then why is she in the hospital?”

“That’s the unprecedented part.” Dr. Black replied as he arrived at Trish’s door and turned to block Jake from entering. “Look, we’ve been working the last two weeks on building her confidence, and she thought you could benefit from a short exercise before seeing her. She wanted me to walk you through it.”

Jake scoffed at the shorter doctor blocking his path.

“I’m not in the mood man, I just want to talk to my girlfriend.” He said as he moved to push past the doctor.


Dr. Black stood his ground, puffing his chest out. “She wants you to do it.” He insisted.

“I’ll do it later, promise.” He dismissed and stepped past him to reach for the door knob. Dr. Black couldn’t force him to do it, but some sort of protective instinct towards Trish pushed him to do something that wasn’t part of the plan. As the taller man was stepping past him, Dr. Black grabbed his collar and pulled his attention down to his face.

“Don’t hurt her.” He said in a grave warning.

“Whatever man.” He said, pushing him off and reaching for the door knob.

The door swung open to reveal Trish standing pigeon toed in her bare feet. Her left arm hung straight down by her hips, her right arm made a right angle to grab her other elbow, her forearm resting against her belly. She wasn’t standing up as straight as she did when they did their power pose exercises, but she wasn’t slouching either. She was rubbing her elbow anxiously as she waited for the truth of her size to settle in. Jake’s mouth dropped open as he scanned the length of her body. She was almost two feet taller than she was last time he saw her, and not just taller, but bigger all around.

“Hey Jake.” She said timidly, her eyes already starting to water at the shocked expression he was wearing. Dr. Black caught her eye through the door. He mimed breathing deeply and tilting his chin up. Trish followed his lead, taking a deep breath and standing taller. Dr. Black gave her a thumbs up and started to close the door behind Jake. The plan had been for him to do some confidence exercises with Jake, and then leave Trish to reveal her situation to him. Now as she saw him standing there shorter than her and not taking it well, Trish looked desperately as Dr. Black disappeared behind the door, wishing he would return to save her. She couldn’t bring herself to say it, and so the door closed leaving her alone with her boyfriend.


Dr. Black lingered behind the closed door, listening to deafening silence between the two. He heard Trish greet him again, and then he heard him explode into a series of increasingly worried questions. With each question, Trish’s voice grew softer and meeker. He couldn’t make out the words they were saying, but it was clear that he wasn’t taking it well. He wanted more than anything to burst through the door at that moment and rescue her, but he knew it wasn’t his place. He crossed the hallway and sat on a bench across from her room, just in case things escalated he would be there for her.

Before he could get comfortable, Trish’s door burst open. He looked up to see Jake marching towards him. Worry and disgust was etched deep on his face.

“Where’s her doctor? Her real doctor.” He spat as he closed the distance, standing up tall making a show of his arm muscles.

“He’ll be wrapping up for the day, if you and Trish want to talk to him together…” Dr. Black started.

“Yeah, I do. Get him over here.”

Dr. Black held up his hands in a calming gesture. “Hold on, I said he’s wrapping up for the day. He’ll probably be more than happy to talk to you tomorrow.”

Jake just pushed past him to the elevator. “Fine, tomorrow. First thing.” He demanded and continued pushing past him. He’s the kind of guy who needs to be in charge of the situation, thought Dr. Black. It’s going to be very hard for him since this is completely out of his control. Either he learns to deal with it, or he burns himself out. Dr. Black immediately felt bad for Trish.

He stood up and approached her room where the door was still cracked open. He slowly pushed in to find Trish curled up in bed, trying to make herself small again. She looked up as she heard him enter. Thomas immediately noticed two things. First, her eyes were red and puffy. She had been crying, but only briefly. She was angry now, most of all. Second, she was disappointed that it wasn’t Jake returning to her room. That disappointment briefly flashed to relief that it was Dr. Black, but then she corrected herself.

“He said you guys aren’t trying hard enough to figure out what’s wrong with me.” She explained, rubbing her eyes. “And I agree. It’s ridiculous you guys let it get this bad without a clue of what’s happening.” She accused him. This was Jake talking, too. He had rejected her, and now she was back to thinking she was a monster.

“We’re all working hard…” He started, but was cut off by Trish.

“Not hard enough.” She scowled. “You tricked me into being ok with this.” She gestured to her oversized body, as the tears welled up in her eyes once more. “But I’m not ok with this, and pretending I am is only making it easier for you guys to not do your job to fix me.” Dr. Black took a polite step back.


“So things didn’t go well with Jake.” He said, and that caused Trish to cup her hands in her face and sob openly. He let her get the brunt of it out while he considered breaking Jacobson’s gag order. Like everyone else, she was still hanging on to the idea that what was happening to her could be stopped when in all likelihood, she would be over 9 feet tall by this time next month. Would she be ready for what that meant if she was still in denial? Not to mention what it would mean for her and Jake.

He opened his mouth to tell her, but was cut off again. “Just go.” She said. It hurt him, but he decided it was practical not to push.

“Ok, take some time.” He said, turning to leave. “Will you still have time tomorrow for our walk?” He asked, leaving it in her hands. Trish didn’t respond. He lingered there for a little longer, waiting for some sort of affirmation, but none came.



The next morning at the hospital was hectic. Jake got to Trish, who got to her father Jeb in turn. They all felt that time was swiftly becoming due for some answers about Trish’s condition. When Dr. Black showed up for their walk the next day, Trish was too busy repeating the same tests from prior weeks to come. The same thing happened the next day, and the next day.

The scene was always the same. He showed up ready for their walk, but the room was filled with doctors being yelled at by the inconsolable boyfriend and father, egged on by the despondent Trish growing ever larger each day. Each morning her new size fanning the flames of outrage hotter.

On Friday during the department meeting, the research team all but confirmed the consistency of her growth. Together with her other physical tests, they predicted that she could grow to at least fifteen feet tall without complications. By that time, she would weigh well more than a ton. Easily the largest human being ever documented. Hell, if she were an elephant she would be the biggest of those, too.

The question laid on the floor was how to deal with this situation. Obviously she would not be able to stay in the hospital, and obviously they couldn’t begin to make arrangements for her without her and her family knowing the whole truth. Despite not having seen Trish for the last week, it was decided that if anyone could smooth it over it would be Dr. Black. The plan was to take the weekend and to talk it over with them on Monday, that way they could deal with the fallout throughout the week.

Dr. Black went home and got ready for his date with Melanie the receptionist. She had hit 8 feet tall today, he had thought. He wished he could see her. Not Melanie, Trish. Dr. Black picked her up at her place around 7pm for dinner at one of the small city’s more upscale joints. Melanie, that is.

She met him out at his car wearing a simple, low cut black dress and bright red lipstick. Her heels clicked loudly as she strutted to him leaning against his car. She gave him a bright smile and stretched her arms up for a hug. He stood up and received it, letting her arms wrap around his neck, and placing his hands on the small of her back. In two inch heels she was just slightly shorter than him. She was glad, because she almost chose the four inch heels. Those would have made her as tall as him and men tended not to like that in her experience.

“Hey Dr. Black! Thanks for picking me up!” She chirped as they released.

“Please, call me Thomas.” He said, and opened the door for her, grabbing her hand to help lower her into the seat. Her hand was so small and delicate compared to Trish’s, which he supposed were still elegant despite their size. He closed the door and walked around the car, pausing briefly outside to give himself a hard pinch to try to put Trish out of his head.

They arrived at the restaurant and ordered dinner and some drinks. Conversation was fine. Great, actually, but Thomas felt himself wearing the mask of professionalism that he used to divert his impure thoughts of Trish when talking to her. He was just having a hard time focusing.

“Everything ok Tommy?” She asked, noticing his attention drifting.

“Yeah,” He sighed. “Yeah, sorry, just thinking about work.” He excused.

“It’s that Hostettler girl isn’t it?” She nodded knowingly, making the blood drain from his face. She had made the comment in the lobby earlier. Could she see through him? Could she tell that he secretly wanted his rapidly expanding patient to grow so large that she could play with him like a doll?


“-What?” He asked.

“The Hostettler girl. All the secretaries are talking about that nasty boyfriend of hers.” She gossipped. “You know, I haven’t seen you two going for your walks lately? Is she in a good place?” She asked, batting her eyelashes at him naively. Thomas let out a small sigh of relief.

“Yes. Exactly. I have to give her and that basket case of a boyfriend some bad news on Monday and I have all weekend to think about it.” He said. Melanie smiled and reached her hand forward to grab his.

“That sounds hard.” She soothed, and he could feel her foot running up his leg. She tilted her head at him cutely, and he could feel his pants stir. The cardigan she wore to work hid her soft feminine features well. If only the secretary with a crush on me was growing into a giantess, he thought as he maintained eye contact with her. Maybe there was something here after all. He imagined what she might look like out of that dress and in his arms. If she wore four inch heels, she could even be as tall as him…

Dr. Black was shaken from his daydream by the sound of his pager beeping. He reluctantly released Melanie’s hands and checked it. P0 Emergency Please Call. Patient 0, that was Patricia Hostettler. His stomach filled with dread as he excused himself from the table to call the hospital.

He was connected to Jacobson. “Dr. Black, we have sort of an emergency on our hands and could use your help.”

“I’ve been out sir, I’ve had a few drinks. What is it?” 


“Ms. Hostettler had a fight with her boyfriend or something. She’s gone and blockaded herself in her room and she won’t talk to anyone. Are you sober enough to come help?”


Dr. Jacobson was clearly desperate if he was asking him to come in under the influence. Dr. Black looked to Melanie fidgeting at the table by herself, adjusting her dress to make her boobs look bigger, thinking he couldn’t see.

“Yeah, give me 15.” He said, hanging up.

He returned to the table, greeted by a warm smile from Melanie when he did. Her smile fell as she read the guilty look on his face.

“Look,” He started. “There’s an emergency at the hospital and…” He started the excuse, but she was already nodding along.

“It’s fine.” She said with a smile. “I get it. My fault for being interested in doctors.” She said, pulling the napkin off of her lap and placing it on the table, and rising up to meet him. She gave him a hug, leaning her head into his chest.

“Rain check?” He said, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her tight to him.

“Sure. I’ll cash it whenever.” She said.

Thomas threw down enough cash to cover the meal and tip, and the two walked out arm in arm. He dropped her off at her place before speeding off to the hospital, mind already working on what he could do to deescalate the situation. He arrived at the hospital in chaos. Dr. Jacobson seemed to be a hair trigger away from calling the police to ram the door down.


The staff made way for Dr. Black as he pushed through, still dressed in his evening wear.

“Any developments?” He asked Dr. Jacobson.

“She’s sitting in front of the door, it’s impossible to open. She hasn’t moved, we think. We would hear it.”

Dr. Black nodded and stepped forward to place his ear against the door. He could hear her softly crying on the other side. He knocked softly.

“Trish, it’s Thomas.” He said gently.

“Go away.” she sniffed.

“Please Trish, I want to help.”

“Then figure out a way to make me smaller.” She weeped.

“Is that what your fight with Jake was about?” He asked, and Trish only cried harder. Dr. Jacobson gave him a worried look that Dr. Black waved away. “Trust me.” He mouthed to him.


“Ok, I’m coming in and we’ll talk about it.” He said, and turned the handle. Sure enough, it was blocked. He didn’t push hard, just applied an even and gentle force against her back. He waited for a minute like this, saying nothing. Then, they could hear the soft thudding sound of the three hundred pound woman shifting, and then the door swung open.

“I got this.” Dr. Black said to Dr. Jacobson as he entered the dark room and closed the door behind him. The large, dark shape of Patricia Hostettler was stumbling back to her bed where it plopped down, the weeping only growing more intense.

Dr. Black circled around the bed, trying to keep his eyes off the moonlight hugging her sloping curves. He joined her sitting on the bed with his back turned to her.

“Tell me what happened.” He said gently. She cried for some time as she worked on an answer, and then some silence as she worked up the capacity to answer it without breaking into tears.

“Um, so, we were in my room…” she started to describe the events that led to this, pausing for long periods to choke back tears. She described the two of them in her room together. They had just gotten done with the most recent battery of tests, and both of them were pretty exhausted.

“He took off his jacket and was stretching his arms…” She said, dwelling on the sight of his long arms and strong hands, remembering how they felt as they hugged her waist when she was smaller. “I asked him to cuddle with me in my bed. He didn’t want to at first…” She sighed.

“So he sat in my bed, but I take up so much of it…” She cried, curling into a smaller ball. She did indeed take up a lot of the hospital bed. Dr. Black was seated at the foot of the bed below the crook of her legs in order to fit.

“So he laid on top of me as we watched TV. Feeling him there, it felt so good to be close to him. We haven’t… you know… in a long time so I thought…” She started, fighting the embarrassment of talking about her sexual desires with Dr. Black. She turned to look at him over her shoulder. When he felt her move he turned to look at her, he kept his face placid and neutral. She had no idea that at that moment he was fighting the temptation of envisioning himself laying on top of her the same way, but in that dream she was even larger, torso longer than he was tall, with breasts that each weighed more than he did. She read it as simply him not judging her. She was heartened slightly, and pushed on, shifting her body to sit upright in bed, her long legs poking her feet over the end of it.


“So I started to show him that I was in the mood by rubbing his back. That always got him going before. He asked me to stop… but I didn’t want to. I tried to nudge him some more…” By talking dirty, she omitted. She had breathed in his ear how much she wanted to feel him inside her again. “And soon we were… you know.” Dr. Black didn’t need an illustration. He could clearly picture the amazonian Trish slipping her paper gown over her head to reveal her naked body to Jake, and the smaller man removing his clothes to suit, laying back on top of her as she opened her body to accept him, enclosing him in her long limbs.

“But he couldn’t… he wouldn’t…” She started. “He grabbed me by the waist, and the look on his face was…” She choked back tears.

“Disgusted.” Thomas completed, seeing it clearly. Trish nodded and wiped her eyes.

“So you fought about that?” He offered.

“It wasn’t really a fight.” She croaked, her sadness turning into a sort of cold anger. “He basically just yelled at me for thirty minutes about how much of a big freak I am and then stormed off. So, I guess we broke up.”

“I’m not taking his side or anything, so please don’t take this the wrong way, but what if he came back and apologized? You know as well as anyone how hard the changes you’re going through are. Those changes are hard on other people too.”

She considered this question for a long moment, her tears drying as she searched her feelings.

“No. I don’t think I want to see him again.” She said. “Ever since he came here I’ve felt worse. I’m eight feet tall and I don’t have time for him to make me feel like shit about it.”

Dr. Black smiled at her. “That can’t be easy to admit, and shows a good bit of emotional maturity.” He said. He thought about what he had to tell her on Monday. That being eight feet tall was only the beginning. He weighed whether he should tell her now. He looked at her scrunched in a ball at the end of the bed. On one hand, kicking her while she was down could be a bad idea. On the other hand, she had some momentum built up by overcoming this adversity. She might just be able to use that to clear this obstacle as well.

“Listen, Trish.” He started, turning his body more fully to her. “I have some bad news, and I figure it’s best to rip the band aid off now while you’ve got some momentum dealing with bad news.” Trish returned a guarded frown, but nodded for him to continue.

“It might be easier if you adopt a power pose while I tell you.” He said, gesturing for her to move. She resisted slightly, scared about what the news could possibly be. She obeyed, straightening her back, rolling her shoulders back, and tilting her chin up. Dr. Black stayed seated with her on the bed as she closed her eyes.

“We still don’t have a clue why you’re growing, but we can say with confidence that you will grow to at least fifteen feet tall if nothing changes.” She cracked her eye open to look down scornfully at Thomas for telling such a bad joke, but the serious expression on his face made her blood run cold. She couldn’t even imagine that size, being almost twice as big as she was now when she was already struggling to navigate this increasingly tiny world.


“Hold your pose and listen.” He ordered before she could protest or hunch her shoulders. “You’ll be that tall in about four months. In a year, you’ll be over thirty feet tall. Breathe deeply.” He instructed, noticing her not breathing.


She wanted to scream. Thirty feet tall was a description used for buildings or statues, not people. She couldn’t even imagine what that would look like. What’s thirty feet tall? Power lines? But she never for a moment doubted that it could happen. Thomas’s voice had too much conviction in it.

“Breathe deeply and just picture it for a moment.” Dr. Black said in soothing tones. “Get familiar with it, accept it, and conquer it.” He ordered, and somehow that demand made it easier for her to do. She pictured herself growing from her current height to 15 feet tall. Ducking under the door to her room as it shrank down quickly around her, having to turn her hips sideways to navigate them through. She stomped down the hallway to the elevator, slowly getting forced to a crouching walk as the ceiling closed in around her. She would have to fold herself in half to squeeze into the elevator, sitting her butt on the floor just to fit.

Her large fingers would have trouble with the buttons as her body expanded quickly in the confined space. By the time she had reached the first floor, she had grown to the point that her shoulders were starting to press into the ceiling above her, forcing her head down. Mercifully, the door opened to the lobby and she started to squeeze herself out of the door to the awaiting screams of the doctors watching her huge body pour out from the elevator.

This is what they were all so scared of, She thought, as she made her way on hands and knees to the double doors leading to freedom from her shrinking prison. By the time she reached them, she had to get on her belly and squeeze her shoulders through one at a time. She got her head and both shoulders through, but a problem presented itself when it came time to extract her hips which were slightly wider than her shoulders to begin with, and have only gotten larger as she tried to squeeze through.

Fuck it, she thought drawing power from her confident pose, and slammed her hips forward, breaking through the steel and glass like it was a paper. She pulled herself through the opening by pulling with her arms and kicking her feet. Her efforts were rewarded by fresh air as her growth slowed, capping at what she thought was thirty feet tall. She stretched her muscles, enjoying freedom from the miniscule hospital beside her. She took a look around at the world in miniature around her. Her eyes scanned the landscape, taking in the sights when they landed on a tiny Dr. Black standing no taller than her knees.

“You said this would happen if nothing changes.” She said, her eyes still closed and imagining her next question being asked in a booming giant voice to the tiny doctor. “What could change it?”

“We don’t know.” He admitted. “We still don’t know why this is happening.”

“So what if I’m 30 feet tall and things still don’t change?” She asked, worried about the answer.

“In that case, you’ll be nearly 200 feet tall by the end of that year.” He answered truthfully, and the ground shrank away from her as she envisioned herself growing forever. 200 feet tall was such an absurd number, she might as well be the size of the planet. She scanned the ground for Thomas, but couldn’t make out the difference between him and the other inch tall doctors fleeing from her growing shadow.

Dr. Black noticed a tear squeeze out of her clenched eyelid. Her body was shaking now, struggling to hold the pose. “You can release the pose now.” He said softly, and she began to openly weep, curling up in a ball and hiding her face between her knees. Thomas let her cry for a long time, arm hovering over her shoulder. He gently touched his fingers to her arm, and stroked her shoulder.

Her arms opened up immediately and snatched the smaller person into a hug, pushing his head against her collar bone and holding him tight against her chest as it heaved up and down. He put his hands up to push against her, but gave up before she could register it, falling into the hug. He was also imagining her at 200 feet tall, but in his version she cupped him gently in hands larger than king sized beds, to her cheek the size of a billboard.

“Promise me you won’t leave me.” She gasped as she held him there. Thomas couldn’t speak, his face was smothered in her soft skin. He gave her the answer she was looking for by wrapping his arms around her back, squeezing her tightly. The two held each other there as Trish cried out her tears. 


She was so thankful for Dr. Black. She actually was becoming a monster but he never saw it like that. Her mind flashed with images from their walks and talks, visions of his firm directions and kind demeanor. Even if she were to grow to the sizes he was saying, she would still have him, helping her deal with it. So long as she could learn from his confidence, she would be ok. Soon, the tears dried up, and Trish finally released her vice grip on him.

Thomas couldn’t help his erection from poking into her lower abdomen as he held her. While devoting most of his mental energy to comforting her, there was another sizable portion screaming for him to do something about his dick poking into her. As they pulled apart, he looked up at Trish sheepishly to see if she had registered it. He couldn’t tell if her face was red from embarrassment over feeling him poking into her, or if she was red from crying too much. He hoped for the latter.

“So, back to our normal walks then?” The professional said, reemerging to try and regain control. Trish smiled sadly and nodded. “Ok then, see you on Monday.” He said warmly and got up to leave, pulling off his suit jacket to obscure the stiffness in his lap before standing.

“Wait, are you dressed up?” She asked. “I didn’t pull you away from anything with my drama did I?”

Thomas looked down at this suit, his jacket in hand. “Just a date.” He said. “But she understands.”

Oh, ok. She thought, mind dwelling on the warm bulge that was just poking into her stomach. Of course her psychologist lived a whole life besides taking care of her. But why was she feeling so shitty again all of a sudden? She just broke up with Jake, was she that desperate that she was going to feel that way about her therapist, of all people?

Later that night, Trish dwelt on the images of her standing thirty feet tall outside of the hospital, naked and exposed to the world. Small people gathered near her feet and gawked up at her. She was too nervous to move an inch for fear of hurting someone, so she just stood there nervously, hunching her shoulders and wishing she could be small.

“Don’t worry about them.” Came a loud voice from behind and above her. She turned to look up over her shoulder at the source, and was surprised to see a massive and naked Dr. Black standing behind her in place of the hospital. His large hands gently stroked her shoulder to comfort her, and then he used his hands to move her body. 


He used both hands to roll her shoulders back, pushing her chest forward. Then he ran his large finger up her spine, coaxing her to stretch her back muscles up. He reached the other hand up and cupped her neck, coaxing her chin up and causing Trish to shiver. She could feel his cock stiffening, rubbing against her inner thigh as he manipulated her body. He took his feet and nudged hers from the inside, pushing them out to shoulder width, making her assume the power pose. Finally, he brought his hands under her elbows, and coaxed them up over her head. She reached back and wrapped her arms around his neck as he gently slid his fingers back down her arms. One stopped to cup her right breast, engulfing it and tweaking her nipple between his fingers. The other continued down her torso, over the curve of her stomach pulled tight by the stretch. He slid down, just barely grazing her skin as he brought his fingers to her womanhood.

“Breathe in, and breathe out. I have you. You are safe with me.” He whispered into her ear.

Trish kept her eyes clenched closed as she rubbed herself to the thought, and didn’t think about being a giant for the rest of the night.

Chapter 5: Moving Out by saltavio
Author's Notes:


“I’ll be fine daddy.” Trish soothed her dad by rubbing her hand up and down his back.

“You won’t be fine. You’ll be fifteen feet tall! What about your job? What about marriage, and having kids?” He asked incredulously to his daughter. Trish nodded along tearfully.

“I know daddy, but I’ll be fifteen feet tall and there isn’t a lot we can do about it, so we’ll just have to adapt.” She said bravely through the tears.

It was Monday morning, and Trish had grown another inch and a half since Thomas had seen her last. The time had come to break the news to dad.

“Well what about Jake? What’s he have to say about this?”

“Jake couldn’t handle it, daddy. Jake left.” She said, full tears rolling down her cheeks. Jeb’s protective instincts for his daughter overtook his own shock and fear at the situation. He stepped forward to Trish’s bedside and wrapped his arms around his daughter’s over-large shoulders.

“Oh, it’s ok baby girl.” He said as he held her close. “I’m sorry I reacted that way.” He said. The two held each other and rocked gently back and forth as they worked through their tears. Once they had gotten it out of their systems, Dr. Jacobson cleared his throat.

“So as you can see, we have a bit of a situation here. Obviously she won’t be able to stay at the hospital with her current accommodations for much longer.”

Jeb dried his tears. “Of course, I can bring her home. We have a lot of land… I’m sure I can find some way to keep you comfortable.” He said to his over 8 foot tall daughter.

“That would be for the best, I think.” Dr. Jacobson added, and soon the two men were talking about details involving sending out doctors to care for her until he could get his own staff for her, and about the importance of monitoring her current health to prepare for her increasing size. Dr. Black stood in the corner quietly, shooting glances over to Trish sitting in her curled ball shape.


He had read tons of giantess smut before, and one thing that he always felt they got wrong is how long a woman of that size could live before she got on some person’s radar. One of the doctors would talk, or some passerby would see her sunning herself in the field, and then boom, the government is there to kill or abduct her in the interests of national security. Thomas saw it all clearly, and felt the need to figure out some way to change the path they were going down. And maybe, just a little, he didn’t want her to be so far away from him.

“Can I make a suggestion?” He asked, not knowing what exactly he was about to suggest. Everyone in the room turned to look at him curiously. Ok, start with what you know.

“So, uh, looking at the growth projections extrapolated out to two years…” He began, flipping through the charts detailing Trish’s increasing size. “If Trish continues to grow like this, she will be over 200 feet tall in two years.” He said, looking for recognition on any of their faces. Everyone just nodded, trusting he was going somewhere repeating the grim prospects they already knew. He had to think fast.

“So, you might have a lot of land Jeb, but do you have the facilities to care for her at that size?”

“Well, probably not, but I don’t know anyone who does.” He said.

“Right! You’ll have to build it!” He said, finding his angle. “And look, our current best guess is that she could easily grow to fifteen feet tall, but we don’t know if that could change afterwards, so it makes sense to house her here for a while longer. It’ll give you time to figure out how to accommodate her without the challenge of supporting her as she grows at the same time.”

“I can’t stay here.” Trish protested, motioning upwards. “I’ll be bursting through the ceiling in a month.” Visions of Trish’s growing body crashing through the hospital. Thomas shook his head to dismiss them. Focus.

“No, not here, but you can stay in the sports complex at the university. We have power there right? We get them to dismiss their summer sports camps or whatever and convert the basketball court into living quarters for her. That way all of us doctors can keep an eye on her.” He said, shooting Trish another look. Trish felt herself blushing slightly at his impassioned pleas to keep on being able to look after her.


Dr. Jacobson smiled, seeing the dollar signs involved with hosting Ms. Hostettler for a few more months. “That makes some sort of sense. What do you think, Jeb? Ms. Hostettler?”

Jeb shrugged. “I dunno know about all of this. I just want to do what’s best. I think I can take care of you at home darling, but it’s your choice.” He said, clutching her right hand in both of his. Trish looked between her dad, Dr. Jacobson, and Thomas as she was suddenly put on the spot. She lingered on Thomas, who was wearing a very serious look. He slowly nodded yes.

“Yeah, that sounds good actually.” She said, smiling to everyone else.

“And an NDA.” Thomas added, emboldened by his success.

“Whatcha want now?” Jeb asked.

“An NDA.” He said. “Nondisclosure agreement, to keep people from knowing about her.”

“I know what an NDA is, son, whatcha want that for?”

“The government.” He said, taking a guess that the old cowboy hat wearing multimillionaire was a libertarian. Jeb scrunched up his face, searching his suspicious old head for a factor of his distrust for the government that could explain Dr. Black’s insistence. He slowly started to nod as he fed his fear of authoritarians facts about his soon to be giant daughter.

“No Fed is going to take my daughter from me!” He practically screamed. Bingo. “Everyone gets an NDA. Keep Trishie safe until I can build her giant home for her.” He nodded. Dr. Black wiped sweat from his brow, glad that his gambit had worked. Trish will be strong at fifteen tall, for sure, but not strong enough to resist against the American government. She might never be that strong, so the best thing to do is to keep her secret safe for as long as possible. 


Jacobson clapped his hands. “Well then, sounds like we have a plan. Jeb, why don’t you follow me and we can start working on the legal and billing stuff.” He said, holding the door to the room to allow him out, and flashing Dr. Black a thumbs up for figuring out how to keep such a lucrative patient in their care.

Thomas only breathed a sigh of relief as the door closed.

“Ok.” Trish said suspiciously. Thomas turned to see her with her arms folded over her chest and giving him a curious look. Her body language was looser now that it was just the two of them.

“Ok what?”

“Whaddya mean ‘OK what’?” She mocked. “What was that all about?”

“Honestly, it is the government.” He said, raising his hands innocently. “Get dressed, we are late for our walk.” He ordered and turned to leave. A pillow whizzed by his head, causing him to duck. He turned around to see Trish’s bed without a pillow, and the amazon mimicking his ‘hands up, I’m innocent’ game. They both laughed, and went their separate ways to get ready.


The two settled into a pattern after that. Thomas helped her work through any remaining negative feelings that she had towards Jake, and at the same time helped her prepare mentally for being a 30 foot tall giantess. Trish was surprised how these two things sort of went hand in hand. Thomas was having her do a lot of visualization exercises, having her close her eyes and envision what life would be like when she was thirty feet tall. Whenever she did she imagined how insignificant Jake would look to her at that size, standing well shorter than her knee. Trish found it hard to maintain any negative feelings at all about someone so comparatively insignificant.

Trish’s mental health improved quickly now that she was back on her daily walks with Thomas. Without either realizing it, they slowly ran out of business and began to fill the time in their walks with friendly chit chat about their interests, opinions, and hobbies. They learned a lot about each other, like their shared love of board games, science fiction movies, and classic country music. 


Walking with Thomas was always the highlight of Trish’s day, and soon she found herself revolving her entire day around it. Whenever anything noteworthy happened, she would think about how she would share it with Thomas. When she watched a movie or read a book, she would think about how to explain it to Thomas, and wondered what his opinion would be on it. 


One day, as Trish was getting ready for her much anticipated walk, the custom clothes she had ordered arrived to her hospital room in a big box. Trish excitedly unpacked the parcel, glad to have clothes that suited her body for the first time since she grew over 7 feet tall. She rifled through it, unpacking tank tops, shorts, pajamas, and underwear. At the bottom were a couple of brightly colored sundresses that Trish loved as soon as she saw them. 


She held up a yellow one to her shoulders, looking at the pattern of the light dress as it fell over her torso. She got out of bed, standing up quickly to see how the skirt fell, but unfortunately, the excitement got the better of her, and she forgot to stand up slowly to check if today was the day she was taller than the ceiling.

“Ow!” She yelped as she bumped her head against it. She crouched back down and rubbed the top of her head with her hand. She looked up at the ceiling and stood up more slowly, feeling it come into contact with the top of her head as she stood up straight. She looked back down at the dress clutched in her hands, the excitement of getting a new outfit now tempered by the realities of her increasing size.

She crouch-walked over to the bathroom to try it on anyway. The next indignity was not being able to see herself in the mirror, as she was head and shoulders taller than the top of the frame. She was forced to kneel in front of it to see anything.


Trish heard Thomas's signature knock, and suddenly her excitement about being seen in her new outfit was back in full force. She hoped he liked it. She gave one more quick look in the mirror, adjusting her hair to frame her face and dangle attractively over her shoulders. 


Thomas waited patiently outside Trish's door. Usually she was there waiting for him. He hoped she was ok. After another minute he knocked on the door again. 


“Just a second!” He heard her call, then felt her foot steps though the floor as she stomped closer on the other side. Thomas usually made sure to make eye contact with her when she opened the door to say hello, and then turned before he would have to see her manipulate her huge body to squeeze through the door. 


Trish opened it slowly to reveal herself in her new outfit. Thomas did a visible double take. Trish, for two months he had known her, was either in a paper gown or ill fitting men’s sportswear with her hair up in a ponytail. Despite her lack of access to style, Thomas found her to be incredibly beautiful, so when Trish showed up to their walk with her hair down and in her cute new dress, he could not will himself to look away. 


Trish was too busy extracting herself from the door to see his mouth agape. Thomas watched her lean forward to get her head and shoulders under the door, her shoulder length brown hair draping down and obscuring her face. The yellow dress was quite flattering on her. It was held up by two thin shoulder straps that showed off where her long neck met her shoulders and collarbone. The neckline swooped down, ending modestly right above where her cleavage would be. Her breasts pushed against the thin fabric of the dress, hanging low as she crouched through the door. Thomas admired the shape of them changing as she stood and they rested back against her chest.

Now outside of the door, Trish shot a look upwards before standing up to her full height, not wanting to repeat her earlier injury. Thomas was face to face with her midriff, where a textured band encircled her waist and emphasized her lithe hourglass figure.

“Look, my new clothes came!” She exclaimed when she was finally standing up straight in the hallway. Thomas snapped his head back up to Trish’s eyes to make sure she didn’t catch him staring at her. She put her hands behind her back, lengthening her torso and tightening her stomach  to show off the dress. The dress and the pose made her look incredibly feminine in the most intoxicating way. He only barely managed to regain his composure.

“Wow, it looks great! How does it feel?” Dr. Black asked, summoning the professional to the surface by changing the topic to Trish’s feelings. Trish tilted her hip out more.

“Great! It feels good to wear something I would actually choose to wear for once.” She said. “I miss all my cute outfits from when I was small.”

She doesn’t know what she’s doing to me, he thought as he tried hard to maintain eye contact with her. But that too was useless, since he could clearly see her head was brushing up against the ceiling, making him only more attracted to her.

“I bet. Shall we?” He asked, gesturing her forward to lead her out of the hospital. Thomas made sure to walk in front of her, knowing that if he had to witness her navigating her large, sexy body through the too-small-for-her hospital he would explode. He kept his eyes forward as he felt her footsteps through the floor behind him. He had to figure out some way to calm himself down.

“Are you feeling ok?” She asked naively as she crouched into a squat to fit into the elevator. He was staring forward, eyes locked on some point in the distance.

“Oh yeah, I’m fine. Just work stuff.” Thomas lied, keeping his eyes forward as they rode down to the lobby. Once they were there, Dr. Black was waved over excitedly by Melanie at the front desk.

“One second.” He said, holding a finger up to her and jogging over to talk to her. Trish stood back in the middle of the lobby awkwardly, head tilted to not hit the ceiling, and watched the interaction, trying to figure out what it was about and at the same time trying to ignore the gawkers looking up at her. She watched as Dr. Black smiled and nodded along to the woman’s mouth running at a mile a minute. She made a production of  revealing two tickets to something to Dr. Black, who’s face positively lit up. He reached over the receptionist’s deck and gave the woman a hug, and there was that unpleasant feeling sitting in Trish’s stomach again. They said their goodbyes, and Thomas was jogging back to Trish.

“Ok! Sorry about that. Ready?” He said, gesturing to the door. Trish pushed down the bad feeling with a smile.

“Ready.” She confirmed, and soon they were outside, making their way around the grounds. Trish took her small baby steps to stop from totally outpacing Thomas standing more than three feet below her, the top of his head not even clearing the top of her waist. She thought back to her fantasy from that night, of him looking down on her and exploring her body with his big hands. She brought her hands to her waist and squeezed, thinking about how she had wished his hands would envelop her like that.

She tilted her chin up and furrowed her brow. That was just a vulnerable moment that he showed up for, she dismissed. That’s why she thought of him like that. This shrimpy little guy could never do that to her now. Thomas looked up at her, catching her contemplative glower. She felt her face grow hot instantly and snapped her head to look in another direction.

“I asked,” Thomas repeated patiently, “Now that you look back on your and Jake’s relationship with some distance, are there any patterns that you’re hoping you don’t repeat with your next one?”

“Who was that in the lobby?” Trish blurted, ignoring the question.

“That’s a little personal…”

“Was that your girlfriend?” She asked, pressing. She began to realize just how little about Thomas’s personal life she really knew. Of course she knew he was seeing someone, but she didn't know anything about them.

“It’s not really appropriate…”

“Oh c’mon, I shared some very personal stuff with you.”

“Yeah, but I’m your therapist, that’s my job!” He scoffed, suddenly feeling the need to defend himself as if he were being accused of something. Trish immediately stopped in her tracks behind him. He turned to look up at her, and immediately could tell that he had hurt her feelings.

“Oh, hey. I’m sorry I didn’t mean it like that.”

“No, it’s ok, I just thought we were, like, friends. My mistake.” She dwelt on how Thomas was acting strangely around her all day. Maybe this was all a show for her benefit, just him doing his job.

“Trish, don’t be like that.” He said.

“What was the question? Patterns?”

“Trish, c’mon.” He begged.

“One pattern I want to change is making sure I reserve my energy for people who like me for who I really am.” She said, resuming her walk, this time not cutting her pace short to make it easy for Thomas to keep up. He had to break into a jog to keep up with her. They continued the rest of their walk with Trish giving Thomas the silent treatment and him begging up after her. This lasted through the lobby, up the elevator, and to Trish’s room, where she ducked under the frame before not quite slamming it in his face.

Trish spent the rest of the night alone, curled up in bed in her new dress, crying about what a joke her life was. The fact that she considered her therapist to be one of her best friends clearly signaled that this hospital was driving her crazy.



The next day’s journey out of the hospital was marked with awkward silence. Thomas was just glad that she wanted to go at all.


Trish looked down at Thomas, who was apparently having a hard time looking back at her. She knew she shouldn’t have reacted like she did. Of course Thomas was her therapist. She had just been so lonely since coming here, and Thomas helped her feel less alone. She looked away from the man and sighed, imagining a walk a few weeks from now where the man wouldn’t even be hip high to her. She was in no position to lose what friends she had, even if the only reason they were friends was because it was his job.

“I’m sorry-” The both said at the same time, cutting each other off. They took turns talking over each other, giving each other the verbal right of way and going down a series of false starts as they negotiated who’s turn it was. It became too ridiculous, and soon Thomas was laughing heartily while Trish steamed, her face flushed.

“I’m sorry! Stop laughing.” She demanded, stamping her bare foot on the sidewalk and putting an end to the circus. Thomas’s laughter subsided slowly as they came to a stop. He stepped away from her so he could see her face better.

“I know you’re my therapist and you were trying to be professional. It was wrong of me to react like that.” She started, crossing her arms and rubbing her elbows. “You’re helping me out a lot, and I do see you as a friend for that.”

Thomas flashed a smile up to her. “I’m sorry too. I get nervous sometimes when it comes to my personal life, but you didn’t cross any lines by asking.” I’m just particularly afraid of crossing them with you, he thought but left unsaid as he maintained eye contact with the gorgeous amazon. “That’s Melanie. You remember that night I came to help you and I was all dressed up? I was on a date with her.” He divulged, as he turned to continue walking. 


Trish forced herself to smile, that same awful feeling was swirling around in her stomach. “Aw, thanks for being there for me. Have you two been seeing each other for long?” She asked nonchalantly as she took slow steps behind him.

“Not really, we’ve been seeing each other every other week since then. I’ve had my hands full.” He said, shooting a glance up at Trish. Trish placed her fingers on her chest as if to say ‘with me?’.

“Oh yeah, like going for walks like this takes up sooooo much time.” she scoffed. She gave him a playful shove, more of a tap really, still too worried about her size.

“Well it’s more than just walking with you. There’s worrying about you, planning for the future, figuring out how to apologize to you…” He listed off as he counted on his fingers. Trish couldn’t help but smile at it. He made her feel so cared for. Her mind wandered again to some point in the future where he was no taller than her ankles, and she knew that if no one else was there, he would be. Then, her mind wandered to him leaning over the desk to hug that woman, Melanie. The way his hands engulfed her small frame, the smiles and excitement they shared as she looked up into his eyes. Trish would never have that with him.

Thomas looked back at her to see if she was enjoying his bit, but only saw a vacant and slightly sad expression on her face. “Sorry, did I say something wrong?”

Trish shook her head, snapping out of it and forcing a smile. “No, nothing. Thanks for caring about me.” She smiled. “You know, I was thinking it might be good to see some of my old friends.”

“Oh, yeah?”

“Yeah, like when I move into the new spot in the gymnasium. It would be good to see them and have a little, I dunno, house warming thing.” She said.

“That sounds like a good idea.” Thomas agreed. They finished the walk discussing the details of such an event. Trish was to move into the new gymnasium later this week, and they could probably get everyone together by the Friday after next.

“You know if you wanted, you could come too…” She said, picking at the waistband of her sundress with her fingers.

“Oh, sure! Ah, Friday, I have a date with Melanie at 8.”

“Oh, well, maybe you two can stop by before you go?” She offered. Actually, this might be perfect after all. Maybe she could banish these weird feelings about Thomas and Melanie if she got to know her.

“Uh, sure, I’ll check with her…” He said, but for some reason the last thing he wanted was for Trish to meet Melanie. It was the same sort of feeling of dread at your ex girlfriends meeting.

“She’s right in the lobby, right?” she asked. “Let’s just ask her now.” She said as ducked under the door frame to enter the lobby. Thomas tried to protest, but Trish’s long legs were already carrying her across the lobby to the reception desk. Melanie immediately noticed her coming as she ducked under the door, the largest person she had ever seen, too large to even stand up straight indoors. 


The giant woman was making eye contact with her, and smiling politely, but Melanie found her intimidating all the same. She stopped a little away from the desk, a structure that was slightly lower than chest high to most adult men not even reaching her hips. She crouched down to get a better look at the smaller receptionist, her hair dangling in front of her face. She used a long finger to draw her brown hair over her ear.

“Uh, hi can I help you Ms. Hostettler?” she said, rising out of her seat so she didn’t have to strain her neck to look up at her.

“Please, call me Trish.” She said with a shy smile. “Your boyfriend has been so helpful to me since I’ve been here. I consider him a great friend.” Thomas turned his back so Melanie couldn’t see him face palm. Boyfriend? Why did she have to use that word?

“Anyway, I was thinking of having some friends over Friday of next week to celebrate moving into my new place. Thomas says that you two are going on a date that night, but maybe you two can stop in on your way?” she offered. Melanie looked up at the earnest expression of the giant woman, and then down to Thomas, who gave a shrug.

“Up to you.” He said.

“Uh, sure. That sounds all right. I’m Melanie by the way.” She said, offering her hand up to Trish. Trish smiled and offered her fingers back to her, letting the smaller woman squeeze her hand, not wanting to intimidate her by wrapping her large hands around her.

“Great! I’ll see you next Friday then!” She said and turned to head to the elevator. Thomas turned to join her, but Trish stopped. “It’s ok, I can walk myself up so you can spend some time with Melanie” She said, loud enough for Melanie to hear and turned to fold herself into the elevator.

Thomas rotated to face Melanie, ashen faced. Melanie cocked an eyebrow up at him.

“What was that about?”

“She just learned that we were dating. I’m sorry, I try to keep my personal life out of therapy, but she… really needs a friend.”

“So you’re my boyfriend huh? Was that how you described yourself?” She asked, smiling wryly. Thomas returned it. He was drawn back to Trish’s hug at eight feet tall, how warm and huge she had felt, and of her smiles down at him during their walks, of the playful shoves she gave him, and the way she laughed at his jokes. His heart fluttered at the thought of her. But she was his patient, and Melanie was there, looking at him expectantly. Melanie was gorgeous, and he did have fun with her on their dates. 


“Sure.” He agreed with a smile. “If you’ll have me.” He said. Better this way, he thought, less temptation to break the rules with Trish.


— 


Trish was introduced to her new living space later that week, the same morning she was measured at 9 feet, 3 inches tall. The entrance was a loading dock that had a large hallway leading to the basketball court, normally used to bring in large equipment to the complex. Thomas followed behind the small entourage escorting Trish inside, noticing that the 11 foot tall marking on the door was just two feet over her head. It wouldn’t be long before she would have to crouch under that as well.

The basketball court was fitted to look like a well furnished studio apartment. The centerpiece was a large bed, 20 feet by 20 feet, more than enough to accommodate the giant woman as she grew in this place. There was a low table, more like a platform really, surrounded by cushions. A projector screen had been set up for entertainment. There was even a big screen television and computer equipped with voice dictation. The bleachers were obscured from view by heavy material that was patterned like floral wallpaper. As she admired her new accommodations, she stretched her arms up and did a twirl, sending the skirt of her dress flying around.

“Thank goodness! No more ducking my head down under the ceiling!” She cheered as she fell down backwards into her overly large bed with a thud, a sea of blankets and sheets that completely enveloped even her large form - for now.

The tour continued with the rest of the facility that was set aside for her. She had access to the pool and the showers in the locker room, as well as the indoor track which she could use to stretch her legs if she so chose.

“It’s nice!” Trish decided, addressing the team of doctors who followed her. “Thanks for the tour, but it’s about time for my walk with Dr. Black.” She said, inviting them to leave them to it.

“About that sweetie.” Jeb said, stepping forward to look up at his giant daughter. “We think it might be for the best that you lay low for a little bit, at least till we can get you home safe.”

“What, like stay inside?” Suddenly the gym didn’t feel quite so homey anymore. Was the plan to eventually keep her stashed in a huge bunker somewhere? Her frown betrayed her thoughts.

“We believe it’s for the best that we don’t alarm anyone, at least until we can tell what your life will be like at fifteen feet tall.” Dr. Jacobson said. She glanced over at Dr. Black, who returned her look with a shrug and a nod.

“It’s for the best.” He said, giving her that same assured look from before. Trish huffed, her chest heaving as she took a deep breath to let go of the stress.

“Fine.” She relented. “But I’d really like for you guys to think about how I can get some fresh air every once and a while.” She said, tilting her chin up as she issued her polite demand. The doctors nodded, and then made their leave, leaving only Jeb and Dr. Black with her.

“You’ll be safe here honey, and soon you’ll have your own little place at home with me.” He said as he walked up next to his daughter. Sitting down on the low bed, her head was level with his chest. He brought her in for a hug, her huge arms wrapping around him.

“Ok daddy.” She said with a sad but trusting smile. And Jeb too took his leave, leaving her alone with Thomas.

“Pretty nice.” He said, gesturing to the area.

“Better than that teeny hospital room for sure. And no more having to hear the little bed creak under me when I roll over at night.” She agreed.

“And you’re ok with the laying low part?” He asked.

“You mean, prison?” She said dryly. “Yeah, I can deal with it. I don’t want to worry anyone.”

“Sounds like there’s more to talk about. Shall we?” He said, offering his hand to her to help her up, she took it gladly, but neglected to put any of her actual weight on it as she stood up to her full height in front of Dr. Black, rising higher, and higher until he was face to face with where her belly button would be. Dr. Black quickly averted his eyes before Trish could notice him staring. She held on to his hand for a little longer as she took long steps to lead them both to the indoor track.


“Your friends will be here next Friday for the house warming. How are you feeling about that?”

Trish smiled. “I’m excited, and nervous. I think it’ll be scary for them at first, but they’ll get over it.”

“So you’re not worried about a repeat of what happened with Jake?” They made it to the track, and started to make their way around it slowly. Trish shook her head.

“No, I mean I don’t really blame Jake anymore.” She said. “If I were a guy I wouldn’t want to be with someone like me either.”

“What, a nerd?” He offered, feigning ignorance. She gave him a shove, nearly knocking him off his feet.

“Har de har har. No, stupid. A giant.” She sighed, reminding herself of their size disparity as what she had judged to be a light nudge had a much bigger impact on Thomas. If only she knew, he thought. He was sure she would find love eventually, though it pained him to think about it.

“Is trying to find love again one of your goals moving forward?” He asked, trying to keep the edge out of his voice.

Trish thought about it for a while. She had been with Jake since college. She had figured she would marry him some day. Now that she was single again, she didn’t know where to begin. She looked down at Thomas, stepping quickly to keep up with her. No, Trish. Not Thomas. Thomas is spoken for, and he’s your therapist. Don’t fall for your therapist. There are probably tons of men like Thomas. Men who won’t be scared of you, who would care for you, who have your exact sense of humor, with strong, sexy arms and hands.

“Um, yeah. I think so.” She said, blushing, as she counted all the ways Thomas was exactly her type. “I think I would like to find love.”   

Chapter 6: The Party by saltavio
Author's Notes:

Thank you everyone for the kind words in the reviews. As a warning, this chapter is quite a bit racier than the previous ones. Enjoy!

Finally, Friday arrived, the night of Trish’s “Gym Warming Party” as she had come to call it. Her friends had flown down to their small city and were staying at a nearby hotel. There was Valerie and Monica, who were a couple, Darius, and Kim, her best friend. They had all met in college and had been working in New York City before Trish’s condition, so when they were invited to a housewarming party halfway across the country in her small hometown, they made some assumptions about her circumstances.

“She probably reconnected with some down home country boy from her hometown and said yes to a ring after three months.” Monica, a small firecracker of a red head, alleged as the group left the hotel together to travel to the Trish's address.

“You think this is one of those bad romance movies?...Oh no, that means we’re the big city friends that have to shake the stupid out of her.” Darius replied with a smirk. Darius was the big gay rooster in this henhouse of a friend group.  “No Trish! Think about your career!” He screamed, shaking Valerie by the collar.

“Relax guys,” Valerie, the sharp, butch, blonde scolded as she removed Darius’s hands from her. “Her dad owns a ton of land out here. She’s probably just working from home and in the country air. She’ll get back to the city soon enough.”

“Knock it off and get in the car.” Kim chastised them all, standing by the car door. Trish’s freshman year roommate who she had been inseparable with ever since. She was short and slightly chubby, while Trish was tall and a little lanky. The two were opposites in other ways as well, with Trish tending to be more reserved and Kim more audacious.

The group piled into the rental car and drove through the small city to the address listed on the GPS, which took them directly to a small university campus’s basketball stadium.

“This can’t be right.” muttered Kim. as she tapped on the screen to check the address while idling the car next to the entrance. She was interrupted by a tap at the window. A handsome looking man with black hair and traces of five o clock shadow was waving and rapping gently on the window.

Kim rolled it down. “Sorry sir, we didn’t mean to park here-” she started.

“You must be Kim.” He smiled. “You’re Trish’s friends, right?”

The car looked at each other, and back at the doctor. They collectively concluded that Monica was right. Trish got hallmarked by this dude.

“I’m Dr. Black, I’m Trish’s psychologist. You guys can park right here.” The group gave each other nervous glances as they slowly exited the car, not sure what the dynamic was here.

“You’re her… psychologist?” Monica asked, as they gathered their things from the back of the car, which was mostly lots and lots of alcohol.

“Ha, yeah. I know that’s strange. I’m also a friend of hers. Kind of pulling double duty tonight.” He said as he gestured to the door of the stadium. As he opened it, they could hear the sound of pop music coming from over the stadium's speakers.

“I thought this was a house warming party.” Darius asked as he looked around the abandoned complex, looking for an explanation.

“Oh, it is.” He said as he stopped by the doors leading into the gym proper and turned to face them. “Now, before you go in, I need to remind you of two things. First, your NDA. It’s very important for what you’re about to see to remain between friends. Second, Trish is the same person you all knew before. She’s gone through some changes that she’s sorry she couldn’t tell you about, but there will be plenty of time to talk to her about it. Got it?”

The group just nodded, sharing confused looks between each other.

“Good. Welcome to the party.” He said, as he opened the door to reveal the path to the court. As their eyes adjusted to the dim light, a massive shape in the middle of the court started to come into focus. Sitting at a low table, talking and laughing with a short blonde woman well below her shoulder, was Trish taking up way more space than the woman they knew before should be taking up.

She turned her head to look at them, drawing her lips thin in a guarded smile that slowly turned into an almost apologetic one.


“Hey guys.” She said, and brought her legs under her to stand up, and up, and up, just barely 10 feet tall. There seemed to be no end to her as the skirt of her sundress fell down the long length of her legs to her knees. The smaller woman next to her stood up as well to greet them, so small that she was barely as tall as her hips.

As the giant woman stepped forward to greet them, Darius dropped the bag he was holding and filled the room with the sound of glass shattering. A puddle of alcohol began to form under the dropped bag. Trish put her hand to her mouth.

“Oh no!” she cried. She turned around, reaching a long arm over to the snack table to grab a roll of paper towels. The four stood frozen as she handed the towels to Dr. Black, who pushed through the four of them to help clean up.

“Thanks Thomas.” She said, bending down to hand it to him and then standing back up. “So…welcome to my place?” She said, extending her arms to gesture to the interior.

“Holy shit Trish!” Monica broke the silence first, stepping forward to greet her. She raised her hands up to bring the giant down for a hug.

“Yeah, I know.” She said, tears starting to well up in her eyes as she got down on her knees to accept it. Monica was the shortest of the friends, and even kneeling Trish was taller than her. She cupped her large hands around her friend’s back and held her close. The others started to snap out of it too, stepping forward to greet their inexplicably enlarged friend.

As was to be expected, the group had questions, which Trish fielded to the best of her ability. Darius nearly fainted when she told them that they were expecting her to grow at least fifteen feet tall, hence the strange accommodations, and she could grow much taller than that still. No, there was no explanation. No, there didn’t seem to be any way to stop it.

“What’s Jake think about it?” Valerie asked, but believing she knew the answer to the question.

“Jake and I aren’t together anymore. He couldn’t handle it. I don’t blame him or anything.”

“That’s bullshit.” Monica spat. “Valerie would stay with me even if I was a giant, wouldn’t you Valerie?” She said. Valerie gave a dutiful nod to the little red head and ruffled her hair, glad that it was just a hypothetical. “Yeah, sure.”

“It’s different for men and women, you know that.” Trish said forlornly. “Things just work better if the guy is taller.” She said as if it was a fact.

“He could still use his tongue couldn’t he?” Kim offered, which caused the group to laugh.

“Yeah, but like…” The amazon started rubbing her elbows. “LIke, imagine the guy eating you out is like, three feet tall.” She said, pointing a finger down to Kim’s hips to indicate how tall such a guy would be to Kim. “That’s weird, right?” Everyone laughed.

This conversation was making Thomas uncomfortably aroused, as he watched Trish and her friends discuss the mechanics of pleasuring her. He made a show of checking his watch, and then tapped Melanie on the shoulder.

“Hey everyone, it was so nice meeting you all, but Mel and I need to get going.” he said, standing Melanie and himself up.


“Aw, so soon?” Trish pouted as she leaned over the table to give them both a side hug.

“I’m afraid so.” He said, tapping his watch. “You all have fun tonight, I’m sure I’ll see you all around later this week.” He said.

Melanie gave Trish a big hug in her sitting position. “I’ll be back to visit soon! It was so nice to get to know you!” She squealed. It had been, Trish agreed. Melanie was clever and made her laugh. Her plan to get to know the woman so she wouldn’t feel so tempted with Thomas almost worked, but as the doctor wrapped his arm around her small shoulders to escort her out she could not keep the longing expression off her face, wishing it were her on his arm.

When they had gone, Trish felt a tug at her skirt. She looked down at Kim giving her a knowing look.

“So what’s up with Dr. McDreamy?” She accused her with a raised eyebrow. Trish’s face grew hot.

“What? Nothing, I just-” She started.

“Oh come on Trish, you were eye fucking him the whole time.” Monica piped up.

“Girl wants what she can’t have.” Valerie added. “He’s with that Melanie girl right?”

“I was not eye fucking him!” She protested. “He’s my therapist, and a good friend. He’s just helped me a lot since I’ve started to grow.”

“Yeah I bet he’s ‘helped’ you.” Valerie teased and made a crude gesture with her tongue and fingers.

“You guys, cut it out-” Trish’s face was almost candy red. She was brought back to her fantasy of him standing behind her, using his hands to caress her body.

“I saw the way he was looking at you, too. Dude was looking over here but had you in his peripherals.” Darius said.

“Was he really?” Trish asked, bringing a finger to her lips.

“So you do have a thing for him!” Monica shouted, pointing at her.

Trish covered her face with her hands and screamed to the laughter of her friends.

“Pour her a shot.” Valerie ordered.

The crew grabbed their drinks and let Trish recover from the public humiliation. Conversation flowed as it does among old friends. They caught each other up on the goings ons of their lives, and that led to remembrances of antics past. The group got steadily more drunk the entire time. They loved in particular watching Trish down shots the size of full drinks, one after the other. The tall woman hadn’t drank since she got to the hospital, and was out of touch with her limits. She was soon the drunkest of them all.

“Hmm…” She sighed drunkenly as held the handle of liquor to her face. Her hands were a foot long from heel to finger tip, making the bottle looked more like a beer bottle. She set it down next to her as a longing ache ran through her stomach. She sighed and craned her neck up, and ran her fingers across the top of her thigh.

“Uh oh.” Kim teased, watching Trish stretch. “Looks like Patty Hotcakes is here.”

Trish’s eyes listed open and over at Kim. ‘Patty Hotcakes’. She hadn’t heard that one in a while. Trish was a horny drunk, so when she got very drunk and consequently very horny, her friends referred to her as a different person, which she kind of was. She thought wistfully about how nice it would be to have a big man on top of her right now, but one look around at the modified gymnasium reminded her of her reality.

“Ugh. Why did I have to get so fuggin big.” She slurred, her eyes drooping. She picked the bottle back up and took an unmeasured swig.

“S’okay.” Monica slurred, stepping over the giantess's lap to try and get a turn at the bottle she was holding. “I’m sure your doctor friend could take care of ya.” Patty Hotcakes closed her eyes tighter at the mention of Thomas, the empty ache of her lower abdomen complained loudly about the lack of him there.

“You think he would?” She asked, her heart fluttering as she stood up straighter.

“Oh yeah, he has the hots for you. Why don’t we call him and see?” Valerie bit her tongue between her teeth and pulled out her phone. “What’s his number?”

“I dunknow it.” Patty Hotcakes grumbled, her mind reeling about how she could let Thomas know that she needed him inside her tonight. Her drunken self stumbled on the memory of Dr. Black being paged to help her after she broke up with Jake. A half formed drunken plan, the one where the consequences are barely considered, began to form in Patty Hotcake’s addled brain. The party continued, Trish only really managing to not pass out by holding onto the hope of a visit from Dr. Black. The party died around midnight, and the four visiting friends called rideshares to go back to the hotel. Trish saw them out, and then started absent mindedly stroking herself through the fabric of her dress, thinking of Thomas and motivating herself to put her plan into action.

Over at Thomas’s apartment, an after dinner cocktail in the doctor’s kitchen had developed slowly but surely into something else. Melanie was on top of him, digging her long fingernails into his chest as she rode him. Her thin neck was resting in the palm of his hand, and she nuzzled up against it as she squeezed him between her thighs. Thomas watched as her tits bounced up and down from the force of their thrusting, and reached down to where they were joined to press a thumb into her clit.

As the two worked up to a feverish pace, Thomas found himself imagining Melanie as a 10 foot tall woman, crushing him underneath the wide span of her hips, thighs and ass. The illusion was broken when she leaned forward to lay on top of him as she came, burying her small head in his chest. Thomas closed his eyes to keep the fantasy alive, imagining the wetness below was her soft lips sucking on him, her huge face so large that her nose nuzzled against his chest.

After, the two laid there in each other’s arms, covered in sweat and breathing hard. Melanie ran her small, delicate hands over the span of Thomas’s chest. She was just about to do some pillow talk when Thomas’s pager beeped. At 1 AM that could only mean one thing: some issue with Patricia Hostettler.

Thomas groaned and stood up, the woman next to him gripping him to keep him in bed, and called the hospital. Melanie rose to her knees and wrapped her arms around his back as he took the call.

“Right, fine. Give me 15.” He said, and hung up the phone.

“Is it Trish again? Get in a fight with her friends?” She said hazily.

“Not exactly.” He said. “You can stay here if you want.”

Melanie pouted, but collapsed back in bed, showing off her naked body to Thomas. “I’ll keep the bed warm, big boy.” She said. “Don’t keep me waiting too long.” Thomas smiled and then leaned down to kiss her, taking her cheek in his hand. She wrapped her arm around his neck to pull him down on her. They wanted each other again, and fast. Thomas willed himself to break away and make for the hospital.


He could hear her yelling and whooping as he pulled into the parking lot. Dr. Jacobson and some of the department heads milled around a safe distance away, too afraid to confront her. 


“How long has this been going on?” Dr. Black asked as he adjusted his coat and took a flashlight from the security team. 


“About half an hour now. Security tried to confront her but she ran away and said she needed her therapist.” Jacobson replied. 


“Anything else?”


“Well…” he said, and took a step away to show the car behind him. Crumpled up on the hood of the car was a discarded piece of fabric, the dress Trish was wearing earlier today. A giant, naked, drunk woman was behind the gym, dancing to music in the dark, and asking for him. 


Thomas swallowed hard. Nothing about this seemed in character for Trish’s shy and humble self. She was obviously having some kind of psychotic break. She needed him to keep himself under control more than ever, and she wasn't making it easy by getting naked.


Thomas gave a wooden nod to Jacobson, and turned into the darkness. He circled around the back of gym, the dance music getting louder as he approached.


He clicked his flashlight on and shined it in the direction the music was coming from, and his flashlight caught on a boombox turned to full volume. He approached cautiously, shining his flashlight across the field, when he caught a glimpse of the pale skin of her leg. He heard her laugh and stomp away, avoiding the light of the beam.

“Knock it off Trish.” He ordered, but his voice was drowned out by the music. He whipped his light around in the direction she ran to, but she was too fast for him. He rolled his eyes and marched to the boom box, kneeling down to turn it off. As he did, he saw Trish’s huge feet plant on either side of him.

“Heeey, whydja turn it off for?” She whined as she loomed over him. He was about to turn around and confront her, but she was now crouching down over him, folding her long legs as she lowered herself to the ground. He could feel the heat of her groin near the back of his neck, replaced quickly by the weight of her tits pressing down on top of his head as her long arms reached forward to clumsily manipulate the boombox.

“Hey!” Dr. Black said as he felt her weight push down onto him, but he was quickly freed as the large woman lost her balance and fell backwards onto her butt with a loud thud. He stood up and whipped the flashlight around to see Trish, completely nude, covering her mouth with her hands as she laid laughing in the field. He was still between her legs, her knees bent up, boxing him in either side. Her shins and thighs were each easily as long as his whole legs.

He couldn’t help but scan her large, naked form as it sprawled out away from him, lit from below by the light of his flashlight. Her hips were about as wide as his shoulders, and tapered in towards her tiny waist and tummy set with a cute belly button. Her breasts jiggled happily on her ribs, held up and pressed together by her arms cupping her mouth as she laughed. The wobbly mounds fell apart when she brought her elbows down to the ground to prop herself up and look down her body at the man between her legs. She bit her lips as she detected him down there, hoping he would take her right here, too horny to mind the fact that she was almost twice the size of him.

“S-sorry.” She slurred, still laughing from her fall. Dr. Black could feel the heat of her womanhood radiating on his shins, and struggled very hard not to look down as the gorgeous woman blinked at him through the flashlight. “Can you turn that off?” she asked, shifting her weight onto one elbow to paw at the flashlight, misjudging the distance, and swiping Dr. Black off of his feet. He tried to catch himself, but tripped over her and ended up landing beside her. In any other situation, the playful pawing of the giantess would be very arousing, but the fear of such a powerful person being unable to fully control their body was actively dangerous.

“Oops!” She said, and rolled over to get on her hands and knees over him. He felt her large hand press into the soil beside him and use it to push up her weight. If his head had been just inches to the left, he might have been crushed. He wanted to escape, but was afraid any unpredictable movement from him might mean a misjudgement on her part, so he laid perfectly still as he shined the flashlight up at her face looming over him, her long strands of hair falling down over him, creating a sort of tent for the two of them.

“Omigawd are you ok?” She slurred down at him with real but drunken worry on her face. Dr. Black choked back the fear, steeled his expression, and tilted the flashlight up.

“Listen, Trish.” He commanded. “Let’s get you back inside.”

Trish smiled at him, and lifted a hand up to stroke his chest. He wanted to take her inside! Her insides boiled as she pictured him leading her to bed, and while impractical for him to do at her size, throw her onto it and have his way with her. Thomas stiffened as he saw her hazy smile looking down at him, and felt her long fingers pet him. Christ, he thought. Is she horny right now? Thomas pictured himself screwing the ten foot tall beauty, but he pushed it out of mind with the help of fear and duty.

“Yeah… back inside.” She purred, and sat back down on her feet, pulling herself up from over top of him. She offered a hand down to help him up to his feet. Watching his muscles move under his now grass stained shirt as he stood up in front of her, only a few inches taller than her when sitting on her knees like this. She could almost pretend that he was taller than her. The illusion was short-lived, dying as she put her own feet under her and stood up on her wobbly, drunk legs.

“Maybe you should crawl back.” Thomas suggested, visions in his head of the massive woman stumbling and kicking wildly as she tried to walk.

“I’m not a baby.” She said sternly as she tried to get her balance and failed, tipping off to the right to rapid thuds of her feet as she tumbled back to the ground, the impact of her body hitting the ground making a noticeable tremor. Thomas jumped back at the sight of it. This was too dangerous. He thought. He needed to be stricter.

The giant woman was grumbling as she laid sideways on the ground, her hand on her head as she rubbed the headache from her fall away. She felt a tiny force on her wrist, as Dr. Black pulled her hand away to inspect for any cuts. She liked the way he looked from down here, standing over her. He brushed a strand of hair out from in front of her face and looked down at her with a very stern expression.

“You are going to get on your hands and knees, and follow me as you crawl to bed.” He said. Trish almost gasped at how sexy he was being. The hollow hunger in her abdomen swelled at the thought. Thomas, who was not drunk, could see the effect this was having on her. Hopefully it was just the alcohol talking.

“Mmm, ok doc.” She purred, and pushed herself drunkenly on her hands and knees. Dr. Black turned and motioned her to follow, and she did. Soon the grassy field gave way to the parking lot, and Trish crawled all the same, barely registering the hard surface through the drunken haze and her lust for the doctor.

Soon she was crawling down the hallway, the light of the interior making it clearer to her that the world was spinning. Dr. Black turned to watch her return to her living space, walking down the length of the court to put the giant bed between him and her. She stood up to her full, startling height, and in the light he could see more clearly the curves of her body. She gave a big yawn, suddenly very sleepy with a bed in view, and smacked her lips as she thudded over to the bed, the meat of her thighs and ass jiggling as she took her heavy steps. When she reached the bed she remembered that she was supposed to fuck the doctor, and brushed her hair back over her ear as she scanned the floor for him. She gave him a huge smile as she crawled into bed, making sure he got a good view of her tits hanging down off her chest. 


She crawled her way up the length of the bed. She reached where Dr. Black was standing, and collapsed down on her side, one arm supporting her head, the other arm disappearing behind her back, only her hand visible over the swell of her hip as her fingers idly scratched at the skin around her protruding hip bones. 


She liked this pose, because it showed off both of her tits, her thin waist, and her round hips. For as long as she could remember, the best way to initiate sex was for her to get naked, crawl in bed, and simply make herself available for it. Jake usually did the rest. So when Dr. Black approached her, knelt down to look her in the eye, and said:

“I’m going to get you a bucket for next to your bed, and a bucket of water to drink. Try to drink as much of it as you can before you pass out.”


She was quite perplexed indeed. She had upheld her end of the deal. Presented herself to be conquered. Now he was to do the conquering.

She cast a spurned look to him as he went about gathering the items that he had promised her. She let out a frustrated sigh at this, trying to figure out what to do about it. When he disappeared into the locker room to fill up the bucket with water, she tried to reposition herself, kicking up her leg to show her pussy, and teased the top of her slit with her finger.

When Dr. Black returned to this scene, he nearly dropped the bucket on the floor. This girl was throwing herself at him, this unimaginable beauty, this personification of his every fantasy. He was instantly stiff as a board, a fact that thankfully went unnoticed to the amazon as he approached dutifully to give her the water.

Trish could see from Thomas’s steely expression that this wasn’t working. Did she have to flirt more? As he approached closer with his stiff walk, Trish cupped one of her massive tits with the hand not currently flirting with her pussy. She let out a soft and exaggerated moan, and tried to make eye contact with him as she did, but he just looked forward, focusing on a spot next to her bed. She was starting to get offended.

When Dr. Black reached the end of the bed Trish shifted into a sitting position, planting her feet on either side of him, and tilting her pelvis forward to show him how ready her pussy was for him, But he just sat the buckets down at the floor between his feet, took a deep breath, and looked up at her with that same wooden face.

“Hey.” She breathed, biting her lower lip. “C’mere.” She said, holding her hand down behind him to coax him towards her.

Dr. Black clenched his teeth, every fiber or his being dedicated to resisting this temptation. “Go to sleep Trish.” he said sternly. She looked at him down between her knees, which were level with his hips, then she looked at her hand next to him, almost as long as his forearm. She was much bigger than him, she thought. Then, a darker thought. If she wanted to, she could make him. She brought her hand down to his chest to stop him from exiting between her legs, looking down her nose at the small man denying her. Dr. Black turned, jaw clenched, and gave her a scolding glare. She sighed, and let her fingers slip off of him, laying down back in bed feeling exceptionally unsatisfied.


Thomas marched out of the gym without another word to her, turning off the lights on the way out. He lingered by the door to listen to her, to make sure she stayed in bed and was falling to sleep. It didn’t take long for the wet sounds of Trish rubbing herself to fill the air, accompanied by her barely contained moans. Trish rubbed herself to the thought of Dr. Black palming her small shoulders and pushing her into bed, falling on top of her as he sucked hard on her neck. She passed out before she could finish. 


Later, across the city, Thomas Black slipped past the sleeping Melanie to take a long, hot shower. He took care of himself to the thought of Trish’s large fingers gripping his back, only this time they didn’t slide off of him, they pushed him forward and on his knees in front of her. “Lick, little man.” She ordered him, her blue eyes filled with disdain at the impudent resistance of the tiny man in the presence of the all powerful giantess.

Chapter 7: In the Spotlight by saltavio

Dr. Black had no idea what to say in the incident report he had to file the next morning. What he felt was likely the case was that a drunk Trish made some rash decisions. But there was another case which was that Trish had developed some feelings for him that were revealed by her drunkenness. If that were true, he would have an ethical obligation to distance herself from her, the same ethical obligation he was already in breach of by not admitting the intense feelings he had back for her. If last night proved anything, he thought, it’s that I am unfit to be her therapist.

At the same time, the thought of not seeing her made his heart hurt. Every time he thought about it, her dazzling smile and bright blue eyes flashed across the theater of his mind, the looks she gave to him when he made a dumb joke or when she was expressing how thankful she was for caring for her. He could not bear to think about being gone from her. 


And so, he chose to lie. Trish got drunk, went outside to get some fresh air, and he coaxed her back to bed. Nothing else happened.

“Once again saving the day.” Dr. Jacobson praised, punching a rubber stamp on the half truth. “I don’t know how we would handle her without you.” He said brightly.

“It’s what I do.” Dr. Black said nervously. “Is she awake yet?” He asked nonchalantly. It was around noon time. 


“She’s been awake. Woke up at her normal time, fit as a fiddle. No signs of a hangover.” Uh oh. He now worried that she was just pretending to be drunk. “Chock it up to her extra healthy liver.” He said with a laugh.

“Ah, great. Then I’ll go get ready for our session.”

“I’m sure there’s a lot to talk about.” Jacobson chuckled, and Thomas was out the door to go see Trish. Part one was complete. He was taking a risk here by submitting this paper this early. If Trish woke up with a different story, he would probably lose his job. He was counting on her either being too drunk to remember, too smart to tell the truth, and not angry at him for spurning her. He thought back to the disappointed expression on her face from last night, and his stomach did a backflip.


He arrived at the basketball stadium to find Trish eating her massive lunch on the low slab of a table with her legs crossed under her. Her fingers had grown too large to practically use most utensils, so she ate the food with her bare hands. Pound after pound of a meal that could easily feed twelve grown men disappeared between her thin, shapely lips.

He saw her catch sight of him out of the corner of her eye, and immediately her face flushed and she looked away. Shit, what did that mean? At least she looked shy about it, which would give him some semblance of control.

“Good afternoon, Trish.” he said bravely as he stepped towards her. “Had a good time last night?” He said with a teasing smile that just made Trish grow redder. She put her face in her hands and groaned. He made his way to her side to put a hand on her shoulder, but decided against making actual physical contact.

“It’s ok. We can talk about it.” He said. “What do you remember?”

“I don’t remember much of anything.” She lied. Trish remembered everything, unfortunately, but she was not about to tell Thomas that after he had turned her down. She felt so stupid for acting like that in front of him, of all people. Her only hope now was to foist culpability for her behavior on Patty Hotcakes.

“I remember getting way, way too drunk with my friends, and then pretty much nothing after they left.”

Thomas sighed in relief, buying the story instantly.

“Did anyone tell you what happened?”

“They were leaving that for you.” She said, face still hot with embarrassment.

“You got naked and were dancing around outside. I had to get out of bed to come here and get you back inside.” He said. As long as she remains embarrassed about this, I have the upper hand, he thought.

“I’m sorry.” She whimpered, shrinking in on herself, genuinely feeling guilty. No wonder he was so mad last night.


“It’s ok, anything for a friend.” He said. Thomas dared to put his hand on her shoulder to comfort her. The feel of her soft skin immediately called back to mind her naked form sprawled along the bed. Oh how he wished to caress her skin from head to toe. He awkwardly retracted it, as if he had burnt his hand.

“So…” She started, curiosity burning about his version of the other events of that night. “...was that it? Nothing else happened?”

And just like that, Thomas knew she was lying about not remembering.

“No, nothing else happened.” He said, affirming the lie as the official story. Trish nodded, half happy to be saved from a lecturing, half sad that he didn’t say something about her drunken attempt to seduce him. What did you think of me, Thomas? Do you think we ever could…? 


The two continued with their normal routine taking a long walk around the track. The tension between the two was no match for their affinity for each other. Soon it was like it all had truly not happened. They talked about how nice it was to see her friends, and about how she was excited for them to come around again tonight. There were some warnings not to get so drunk this time from Thomas. They bantered and joked back and forth in their normal way. One source of humor was the fact that Thomas would have to get a bike soon to keep up with her, or else she wouldn’t really be walking any more, already taking baby steps as she was.

As they wrapped up for the day Trish saw Thomas out. He hesitated at the door, turned, and looked up at her, directly in the eye.

“If anyone were to find out about what really happened last night.” He said, a grave expression on his face, “I might not be able to be your therapist anymore.”


Trish felt a cold feeling wash over her, and she was keenly reminded that he had seen her naked and drunk. She nodded obediently, and said nothing else.

Thomas exited the building, deciding that went as well as it could have. That is when he noticed a van parked across the street in an empty parking lot, a driver in aviator sunglasses just hanging out. He felt his blood run cold as he assumed the worst. The government knows about Trish. Either someone had seen her on her romp yesterday, or someone from the hospital got cold feet after seeing her mischief. In either case, this was bad. If they discovered who and what Trish was, they would no doubt find some pretense to take her into custody.

He returned to the hospital, to the floor where the department head’s offices were. There were only a few people who knew the full scope of her condition, and they would all be on this floor. He peaked his head into the various offices, looking for some clue as to who the rat could be. He glanced at the various doctors doing their normal office work, until he got to Dr. Vale’s office. The man had all the blinds drawn, and was peering out of a crack in his window, down at the gymnasium where Trish was staying. That's the one.

“Hey Dr. Vale.” Dr. Black said, intentionally startling the man. “Whatcha looking at?” He said, taking a moment to scan the messy office. It was easy to recognize Trish’s growth charts in the mess, as well as ones written by Dr. Vale himself that extrapolated her growth far beyond what the research team had done. Three years out, Ten years out, with additional notes about how many calories she would be eating as she reached those heights.

“What’s all this?” He asked, shuffling the papers.

Dr. Vale whipped around, sizing up Dr. Black, the monster’s handler, for lack of a better term. He squinted at him, deciding if he was to be trusted.

“These are charts, extrapolating Patricia Hostettler’s growth over the years.” He said cautiously.

“I see that. And what are your thoughts?” He asked.

“She’s a threat to humanity.” He said urgently, taking a few steps closer to Dr. Black and almost whispering.

“I hardly think a 30 foot tall woman is a threat to humanity.” Dr. Black scoffed.

“That’s only if she stops growing at 30 feet! Don’t you see? If she keeps growing at her daily rate, she’ll be over 200 feet tall the year after that, and over a 1000 tall the year after that, and after that, almost a mile tall!” He shouted, nearly frothing at the mouth.

“The amount of food she’ll need to consume will be absolutely absurd! She’ll need more than what some states produce in a day for a single meal!” Thomas pushed down a daydream of Trish, naked like she was last night, except this time it was an entire city trapped between her legs, sitting with her butt on the ground, her thick thighs and small waist serving as a pale backdrop for the skyline. Her womanhood was only barely covered by the skyscrapers poking up, some not even reaching the underside of her breasts. She licked her starving lips lustily. “Feed me.” She begged, as she took a finger taller than a skyscraper and played with her clit like she did last night.

Dr. Black was shaken out of it by Dr. Vale grabbing him by his collar and shaking him. “She’s gonna kill us all, man!” He yelled. He pushed the crazed doctor off of him, sending him clattering against the desk. There was no way sweet, funny, innocent Trish would hurt anyone even if she did grow past thirty feet tall. He was unsure what four years down the road would look like, but one thing was certain, he had to protect her now. He balled up his fist, and delivered a swift downward blow to the prone and cowering doctor, knocking him out.

Thomas had to think fast. If Dr. Vale had already called the authorities, there was probably no chance of hiding her at her dad’s place. He kicked himself for his hairbrained scheme to keep her close to him. He should have just let her go to her dad’s and lived her life there. Now she was at risk of being thrown into a government lab where she would be experimented on, and likely killed. The thought of it made his chest hurt.

Then a thought occurred to him. What if his trying to protect her was the issue all along? He opened the door to the hallway, looking both ways, and sprinted back to the gym being careful not to be seen.

He found Trish laying in bed, watching TV on her projector with a bored expression on her face that melted away as soon as she saw Thomas running to her.

“Trish! Trish! We have to go!” He yelled. Trish’s brow furrowed and looked around the sports complex that had been her entire world for the last couple of weeks.

“Go where?” She asked, but was already standing to follow.

“Into the city.” He said. Trish’s eyes lit up. 


“Really, outside?” Her face brightened. “Wait, why?”

He signaled for her to get down to his level. She knelt down on one knee and hunched her back forward to get closer to him.

“The government is here.” He hissed. “And if we don’t do this, there is a high chance that you get ‘disappeared’.”

Trish scoffed. “You sound like my dad.” She said, not amused, and stood up to take back her spot on the bed.

“I’m serious, Trish.” He said. “We’re going, now.” He reached up for her hand dangling at her hip, and pulled her to the back entrance by the pool. Trish almost resisted, but couldn’t help but be swayed by the doctor taking charge. Trish was now a full three feet taller than most doors, so she had to get on her hands and knees to squeeze through this part of the complex. Soon the two of them picked their way through the forest as Thomas relayed the plan. As they reached the edge of the forest and about to step onto city roads, Trish hesitated.

“I don’t know if I want to be news.” She said shyly.

“It’s the only way to keep the government from wiping you off the face of the earth. You can’t disappear when everyone is looking at you.” He said, motioning her forward, but she stood still behind the tree she hid behind, her head well in the branches.

“What if I should disappear though?” She said, “What if I am a danger to people?” She drifted back to the thoughts she had when she was drunk, of overpowering Thomas to satisfy her.

Thomas frowned, gave her an empathetic look, and then walked up to her to grab her hand. “You’re not a monster Trish, you’re a kind soul that just so happens to be going through extraordinary changes.” He said, and without asking, gently coaxed her forward. She felt his arm pulling on hers, and though she could easily stand her ground if she wanted, decides to trust him. She took a timid step out of the darkness of the forest and into the small city. She was very nervous, but whenever she felt like she couldn’t take another step, she squeezed Thomas’s hand with her thumb to reassure herself.

Nobody had seen anyone her size before, so as soon as she would turn a corner all eyes would be on her. Of course, then came the cameras, which was Thomas’s plan all along.

“Just be yourself. They’ll love you.” Thomas reassured as Trish gulped, and then released her hand.

“H-hey everyone!” She waved her fingers down at the people congregating around her, most not even as tall as her hips as she cut across the city. “I’m Patricia Hostettler! Nice to meet you! I’m going to go sit in the park if you want to talk!” It was hard for her to keep her voice from going cutesy as she saw the smaller people looking up at her with slack jawed expressions.

Word spread around the city like wildfire. People were sticking their heads out their windows as the giant woman passed by. She only had to look up a little bit to greet them, too. By the time she reached the park, there were about fifteen people waiting for her. She waved and smiled at them, and found a place somewhere open and in the grass to sit down cross legged. She started to hunch, but a gentle tap from Dr. Black reminded her to sit up straight, shoulders back, chin up. The small crowd began to grow larger, and soon there were nearly fifty cameras pointed at her. 


“Hey everyone, I’m Patricia Hostettler…” She said, introducing herself just as they had rehearsed in the woods. “I’m kind of just out here to get some fresh air.” She shrugged, passing herself off as totally normal. The crowd burned with questions, and soon a few brave souls were blurting them out at her. 


“How tall are you?”

“About ten and half feet tall.”

“How’d you get so big?”

“Uh, it kind of just happened… it’s kind of still happening.”

“You’re getting bigger?!”

“Yeah, slowly. The doctors think I might grow to fifteen feet.” The crowd gasped.

A little girl approached the giant woman nervously at the coaxing of her parents.

“Can I be as big as you one day?” She asked timidly. Trish hunched down to address the little girl at eye level.

“I hope you never are. Being this big is actually really, really hard.” She said with a sad smile.

Within a few back and forths, the crowd was completely enamored by her demure nature and sense of humor. Being pretty didn’t hurt either. The questions began to grow more invasive as the cameras hungered for more. Questions changed from how much she ate to her sex life, with one man even asking what she was doing that night. She laughed it off uneasily, but shot Thomas a look to see if he noticed someone flirting with her. People came and went, but she was easily the biggest spectacle that the town had seen all year. 


After a little less than half an hour, hospital security was beginning to show up to the scene and eying the proceedings warily. Dr. Black nudged Trish to point them out, signaling that it was time to wrap it up.


Trish rose up to gasps from the crowd as they were reminded just how truly large she was. She stayed bent over, hands on her knees to address her watchers closer to eye level.

“It’s been fun guys, but I think it’s time for me to go back to the hospital. It was nice meeting you all!” She sang, waving her hand down at the crowd. Some of them still followed her as she made her way on the main road back to the university, but were cut off by hospital security quickly forming a perimeter around her.

The hospital was in chaos when they returned, with a load of doctors and Jeb Hostettler himself showing up to give Trish and Dr. Black an earful about how reckless they had been. Threats of lawsuits, threats of reprimands, even threats of arrest flew freely from their mouths as the two rule breakers just sat and absorbed it.

“This was Trish’s choice.” Dr. Black defended with a lie that Trish nodded along to. Trish looked over at Dr. Black defending them, and realizing that she would do anything that man said. “It was bad for her mental health to be cooped up in the gym like that, during summer of all seasons. She had to go get some fresh air.”

“Well you might have thought of maybe starting off small, Dr. Black.” Jacobson spat as he readied himself to go meet the slowly growing fleet of press vans outside the gym.

“Daddy…” Trish whimpered as Jeb remained, pacing in front of them.

“I shounta let ya stay here.” He said, shaking his head. “Now the Feds are gonna come whisk you ‘way.”

“That’s why we did it, daddy, Dr. Black saw a van parked across the street.”

“They can’t make her disappear if everyone’s looking at her.” Dr. Black repeated his wisdom from earlier. “I”m sorry, sir, but we had to act.”

Jeb chewed on his distrust for the government bouncing around in his paranoid mind. He relaxed his shoulders and approached Dr. Black. Suddenly, a right hook from the old rancher sent the young doctor tumbling to the ground.

“That’s all. Good work.” He said, rubbing his knuckles.

“Daddy!” cried Trish as she stooped down to attend to Thomas laid out on the floor. He drifted off into unconsciousness to the feeling of Trish’s large hands helping him up and onto the bed, the last thing he saw was her standing over him, looking down at him with a concerned look.

He dreamed he was staring up at her face while cupped in her hands, her gentle, caring expression painted over her billboard sized face. She brought him up to her lips, wider that he was tall. They puckered, and planted a huge kiss that covered half of his body, her nose brushing against his cheek. She pulled him away so he could get a good look at her face smiling down at him. 


“My hero…” she breathed, her hot breath washing over him.



The next few weeks were a frenzy of media attention. The story of Patricia Hostettler, the woman who inexplicably doubled in size in the span of a few months, made it to the national news in short order. It was mostly reported as a sort of public interest story, a bit of bizarre news to take the edge off of more grim news about the economy, natural disasters, and geopolitics. 


In the first week, stories were cobbled together from footage from Trish’s initial walk through the city. Despite having the confidence and capability to be seen in public, the demand for videos and images of her made her trips into the city quite invasive. Thomas and Trish started to take their walks through the city, mostly so that Thomas could chase away the paparazzi. One time, Trish caught one of them trying to sneak shots up the skirt of her sundress. Though he didn’t get the upskirt photo, the series of images he did take did well enough. A shot of her shocked expression looking down at him from above, a shot of her face covered in a furious blush as she tried to pull her skirt down to hide herself, a shot of her slinking away, eyes cast over he shoulder, and finally, a shot of Thomas Black confronting the man.

Almost immediately Trish began to get solicited by a number of opportunities. A few WNBA teams wanted to know if she was willing to try out. A few clothing companies wanted to know if she would want to wear sized up versions of their clothes. And of course, various talk shows and news outlets wanted to figure out some way to schedule an interview. The mail was pouring in day after day, so much that the hospital assigned Melanie to help Trish as a sort of assistant.

“I don’t want to be a spectacle.” She confided in the short blonde woman as she tossed one of a million sponsorship opportunities over her shoulder.

“I hear you.” Melanie nodded, rifling through the stack. “But still, all these letters represent a lot of free stuff. Look here, this is a big fashion designer, you could be wearing couture on your trips to town.” She flashed Trish the offer letter with a cocked eyebrow.

“Maybe we can ask them if they’ll do shoes? ‘Excuse me ma’am, do these come in size a thousand?”

“Hahaha! I’ll put it in the ‘maybe’ pile.” Melanie smile and picked up the next stack to look through.

“Hey, having fun without me?” Thomas asked as he entered. Trish could immediately tell he had bad news for her. Just the way he was walking, the way he was turning up his confidence.

“Just going through Trish’s mail.” Melanie smiled and beckoned him over for a kiss. Trish pretended that the ceiling had something interesting going on as they locked lips.

“Anything good?” He asked Trish.

“I might have a very promising future as a center for the Chicago Bulls.” She said sarcastically. “What’s that?” She asked, pointed to a packet of papers she spotted held nonchalantly at Thomas’s side.

“Oh, uh, Melanie, could Trish and I have a moment?” Thomas asked his girlfriend, holding his hand down to offer to help her stand.

“No it’s ok.” Trish interrupted, pushing her hand down on Melanie’s shoulder to get her to keep sitting. Thomas cocked his eyebrow at her, challenging her decision without words. Trish immediately felt her heart sink. Whatever it was, it was bad news. Trish gulped, but then quickly tilted her chin up. I need to show that I’m able to handle this, she thought.

“Yeah, it’s fine.” She reiterated. Thomas gave her a calculated look and nodded, a faint smile lighting his lips that made Trish’s heart flutter.

“Ok.” He said, waving the packet over his head. “This is the latest report from the research lab about your growth.” Thomas paused for a few seconds, giving Trish a chance to interrupt him as an out. Trish straightened her back in response, bracing herself. She fervently wished it was news that her growth was slowing down, but she knew deep down that this would not be the case. Now she just hoped it wasn’t getting faster. After reaching 11 feet tall, the world seemed to be getting tiny at an incredibly fast pace.

“They confirmed that you will indeed grow to at least 30 feet tall.” Melanie stifled a gasp. It was the first time anyone outside of the department heads and Trish’s immediate family that had heard that number in relation to Trish.

Trish was well versed in picturing herself at that size thanks to Thomas preparing her for it with the visualization exercises. She knew 30 feet tall would mean being taller than houses. She would never be able to fit inside most buildings, and normal sized people wouldn’t be taller than her mid shins.

“Oh, is that all?” She said, putting on a show of confidence. She had been praying each night that fifteen feet tall would be the limit. Thomas could tell she wasn’t being truthful with her feelings.

“Melanie, could you actually give us a moment?”

“No, I’m serious, it’s fine for Melanie to stay.” Trish furrowed her brow in determination, resisting the lump forming in her throat.

“Trish, it’s ok to feel sad about this.” Thomas said bluntly. “I know it wasn’t the news you wanted to hear. It’s ok to be sad. You don’t have to be brave for anyone.”

Trish resisted shaking, his words rolling over her like a protective blanket, inviting her to be vulnerable. She wanted to be strong for Thomas. She wanted to show him that he had fixed her, that she was going to be ok, and maybe he wouldn’t need to be her therapist and they could be just friends… or something more… But it was no use. She felt too protected, and the lump in her throat exploded into an arrested sob. Trish cried deeply, right in front of Melanie. She buried her face in her hands to hide herself from them, but soon she felt both of their small hands on her shoulders to comfort her.


The culmination of the whirlwind of going public as an exclusive interview with a national news organization. Jeb hired a public relations firm to help set the story up so that Trish could tell her side of things and perhaps get some public sympathy ahead of her becoming scarily huge.

The news crew arrived in the morning for their profile, in time for Trish’s daily measurement. They filmed her as the doctors explained that they had to use a truck scale for her weight, which today read just shy of 900 pounds. To measure her height, they had her lay down on the floor of the gym. The shot they used showed Trish wearing her short athletic shorts and a tight t-shirt, smiling sheepishly at the camera, arms around her legs as she was curled into a ball. The doctors came with the measuring tape and told her to stretch out, and she complied


The camera people had misjudged just how long her legs were, so she softly said “watch out!” as she extended them forward, pointing her toes down. Her feet, 1 and a half feet long each, were as tall as the cameraman’s shins. The giantess gave one more nervous smile to the cameraman by her feet before she rolled her spine back, laying flat on the ground. The cameraman did a panning shot over her body as the doctors moved to measure her. Up the length of her long legs, towards her hips, where her hip bones stuck out, lifting the waistband of her shorts ever so slightly. Laying down like this exposed a small band of her flat tummy and a peek of her belly button. The cameraman couldn’t help but wonder how heavy her breasts must be, which would be on the larger side for a woman of normal size, making them look like the size of cantaloupes on the scaled up Trish. He panned over the swell of her breasts where the muscles of her neck flexed to look over at him from the ground, a little bit of red in her cheeks.

“Is this ever annoying?” Nancy, the reporter, asked.

“Sometimes getting measured is annoying.” She said, remembering earlier advice from Nancy to restate the question to help the editors make it sound natural. “And I hate hearing that I’m bigger each day, but it’s important to know.”

“11 feet, 2 inches” The doctor read, letting go of the tape. The reporter let out a shocked gasp and Trish let out an exasperated sigh. “See? It sucks.” Two inches away until she was exactly twice my size, Thomas mused from outside of the shot, present to give Trish the support.

Next were shots of the giant woman comparing her body to the reporter. The reporter was a shorter woman, barely 5’4” in heels, and the director made sure to highlight their shocking differences in height in many ways. There was a sequence of the reporter walking between Trish’s legs, standing well shorter than her inseam. There were shots of them pressing their hands and feet to each other. The reporter’s entire hand rested easily in her palm, and her big toe was nearly the size of the woman’s entire foot.

“That’s great you guys.” Said the director. “Let’s do one more, Ms. Hostettler, can you pick up Nancy and hold her to your hip?”

“Like a baby?” Trish asked, color returning to her cheeks. Since becoming double almost everyone’s size, she had been struggling with how little and cute everyone was getting. It took everything from her to resist pinching their widdle cheeks.

“Yes, like a baby.”

“I dunno Chris-” Nancy started to protest. She was trying to find the words to express what made her uncomfortable about it when she saw the amazon putting her hands on her knees to bring her face closer to hers.


“What do you think? Don't worry, I'll be gentle.” She said, her eyes sparkling. Nancy looked back at the director, who gave a nod. Nancy gulped down her fear and held her arms up like a child asking to be picked up.

“Ah!” She shouted as she was lifted in the air, and now she was blushing, too. Trish used her arm to create a seat for the woman, and brought her other large hand around her back to hold her firmly to her chest. Trish’s size made the reporter look like a toddler in a pant suit, her high heeled feet dangling helplessly by the woman’s thighs. Trish looked down at the small woman pressed against her body and felt a warm fuzzy feeling that made her smile. 


“Ok, can you get the shot?” Nancy asked panickedly as she looked at the ground from a vantage point that one only normally gets from being on top of an 8 foot ladder.

“That’s great. Hold it. Nancy, can you put your arm up on her shoulder? Great.” Dr. Black nearly had to excuse himself as he watched it happen. The way she picked her up with ease, the way she balanced her on the wide swell of her hip. The way her left boob was pressing oh so subtly against her small body, and her smile, that warm, humorful smile. The thought occurred to him that she would make a great mother.

After they got the shot Trish returned Nancy to earth, and took her position for the interview. They had her sit on the floor of the gym opposite Nancy. Sitting with her butt on the ground, the growing woman was much taller than the reporter who was barely as tall as her eye line. It made for a great shot demonstrating her size but still allowed the two to connect.

As was arranged, the questions were mostly soft balls, and Trish knew they were all coming. The two women made each other laugh as they discussed the difficulty of clothing and feeding her. There was a somber moment where Trish divulged how lonely it was when she first started growing, but with the help of the doctors and her friends she was feeling more like herself.

“...just bigger. A lot bigger.” She smiled.

“More to love.” Nancy agreed. “Speaking of love, what’s it like for a young woman of your height to find it? Since revealing yourself have there been any eligible bachelors that rise to your standards?”

Trish blushed, and avoided glancing past the camera to where Thomas stood. She shook her head. “I’m just focused on adapting right now, I’m going through too much to bring a boy into the mix.” She laughed. “But maybe one day.”

“And what does your future hold? I’ve been told you’re expected to grow to an astounding fifteen feet tall. What will your life look like at that size? I assume you won’t be living on a basketball court forever.”

Trish wobbled uncomfortably, chewing her lips and picking at her clothes with her long fingers.

“Actually…” She started. “We just got a report back that said I could grow to thirty feet tall, and I will most likely be that tall in about 6 months.”

The reporter almost dropped her microphone, her mind filled with the thought of the woman that just easily manhandled her and held her like a baby being three times as tall as she was now. She would be the size of a kitten to her.

“I’m sorry, can you repeat that please?”

The scared look on the reporter’s face was making her self conscious. Now she did look past the cameras to Thomas for support. The doctor tilted his chin up and flexed his arms, and mouthed “you got this.” Trish put on a determined face and nodded.

“I’ll probably grow to 30 feet tall, the doctors say.  It’s honestly pretty scary, but as long as I have the support of my family and friends, I’ll be able to get through anything.”

The reporter nodded dumbly, digging deep to remain professional in the face of that bombshell, but not managing to think of anything to say. Instead, after a brief pause she turned to the camera.

“And there you have it, Patricia Hostettler. The woman who mysteriously grew to become the world’s largest human, and she’s getting… bigger.” She forced a smile. Trish blushed and smiled at the camera too, and gave a subdued wave with her foot long hands. 


Thomas was glad that the reporter seemed content to give her condition an amused shrug, for now. He wondered how big she would have to get for the tone to change, the growth charts Dr. Vale made still lingering in his mind. If Trish didn't stop growing, the news would be reporting on the exploits of a miles-tall woman easily capable of flattening a city with a single step.

Chapter 8: Desire by saltavio

That night Trish, Thomas and Melanie were hanging out in Trish’s living area celebrating the national news report and her last scheduled interview, something they had been looking forward to since the circus they put on in town made their lives a hell of media interest. The three of them spent the night playing a board game (they had to help Trish move her pieces, her fingers were too large to move them as delicately as needed), laughing, and chatting. 


Melanie was getting a strange feeling that, despite being Thomas’s girlfriend, that she was the third wheel in the situation. Trish and Thomas carried on with each other, laughing at each other’s jokes and teasing each other. They kept attacking each other in the game they were playing, almost like they were going out of their way to interact in any way possible with each other. Melanie ended up easily winning as the two dedicated most of their resources to fighting the other.

“Ah, good game.” Trish said, leaning back away from the table and bracing herself on her arms. “What now? Do you want to watch a movie or something?” She asked her smaller friends.

“I’m getting a little tired.” Melanie yawned exaggeratedly, and leaned into Thomas’s chest. “We should go.”

“I’m still wired.” Thomas objected. “I could stay for a movie.”

Melanie pouted a bit, and made sure to give Thomas a view of her cleavage as she leaned into him. Thomas looked down, and then looked up to Trish, who was pretending to be very interested with some spot on the other end of the room.

“Please…” She said, almost in a moan. Thomas was conflicted between being a good boyfriend to Melanie, and having the opportunity to have a little more quality time with Trish who he hadn’t gotten to see as much of after all the media attention. 


Melanie picked up on his hesitation and released him from the burden of the choice with a forced smile and a pat on the cheek. “Aw, that’s ok, I can see you want to hang out more. I’m gonna go home to bed though. Walk me to my car?” She asked, standing up. Thomas followed her, shooting a look back over his shoulder and said. “Choose anything you want, I’ll be right back.”

Trish smiled and gave a wave to Melanie before turning her attention to selecting a movie to watch. Thomas liked sci-fi movies so she started there. She scrolled through the selection while waiting for him, finally settling on a cheesy looking film where a woman takes some drugs and gets telekinetic powers. Thomas returned shortly after.

“What are we watching?” He asked, then answered his own question by looking up at the screen. “Looks terrible. I love it.” He said, and walked to join her. Trish elected to watch the movie lying on her stomach. Thomas was also seated on the bed, a few feet to her left, leaning back to brace himself on his arms.

The movie started and, as predicted, it was quite bad. And yet, Trish found herself oddly relating to the character who was developing all these strange telekinetic powers. The way the character struggled against feeling alienated from normal people struck a chord. Halfway through the story the main character and her love interest (a rugged police detective) are hiding from the authoritarian government in an abandoned apartment building. In the darkness, they reveal their true feelings for eachother, and have hot, steamy, badly shot sex.

The rugged police detective held her in his arms firmly, her head buried in his chest, her small arms pinned between them. The detective grabbed her ass over her dress, and the woman tilted her chin up to kiss him passionately. Soon, she was using her powers to make them both float in the middle of the room as their love making grew more physical.

Trish felt that hungry hollowness she had felt the night she had gotten very drunk, and ventured a look over to Thomas, who had by now shifted to laying on his side, one strong arm propping up his head, the other resting against his thigh. He was with Melanie, she reminded herself, trying to put the thought of them floating together out of her mind and to keep her focus on the movie. The scene ended, and the two characters continued their adventure, the rugged detective leading the all-powerful woman by the hand as they navigated increasingly difficult challenges.

The hunger complained again, the need to be close, and to be fulfilled. She looked down at Thomas again, her lips parting and her breath short, mentally screaming for him to look over at her. Please hold me. Please take me. He’s your therapist, she reminded herself, and he won’t be able to be your therapist if you cross this line. She turned her attention back to the movie, distracting herself by playing with her hair.

The climax. The woman’s powers had grown out of control, and unless something happened soon, she might destroy the very city she called home. The detective fought against her psychic outbursts as he approached the feminine figure at the center of the storm, reached forward, and drew her in for a passionate, world ending kiss. The waves of destruction subsided as the woman collapsed into his all encompassing embrace, the light returning to her eyes through the power of true love.

By this point Trish’s desire was boiling like lava within her, too powerful to ignore, and unable to be contained. She looked over at Thomas, who, feeling her move this time, Looked right back over at her. They made eye contact, he gave her his amazing smile, and said “Saw it coming.” and turned to continue watching the movie. Trish laughed a little too hard at that, anything to affirm him and get him to notice her.

I just need to wait for the movie to end, she told herself. And then I can have all the fun I want to by myself. She breathed deeply to try and control herself, but the movie dragged on after for what seemed like eternity. Trish began to think about her current size, and the size of everyone around her, and what love might look like when she was fifteen and then thirty feet tall. She tried to imagine it, and mostly came away with the images of her laying on her back bored as a comparatively two foot tall man tried hopelessly to please her. She would be that big in just a few months, she thought. The window for her to have satisfying sex again was quickly closing.

She found herself staring at Thomas now, thinking about the feeling of his erection when she held him against her that one night. He liked her when she was that big. Could he like her when she was even bigger? The details about him being his therapist or being in a relationship with Melanie were melted away by the fire within her, not even considered as she began to entertain the idea more explicitly.

The credits rolled. Thomas began babbling about the plot and the writing, as he often does with these things, but Trish was not listening. Trish was working up her courage. She was going to need to break the barrier between them. She had to try. She freed her hand from under her chin and rested it on Thomas’s back, her long finger tracing the muscles of his shoulder.

Thomas’s movie critique stuck in his throat as he felt her large, warm hand make contact with his back. He immediately jumped, but she held her hand to him firmly. He looked over at her to see her studying him with her blue eyes, clearly nervous.

“Trish? What’s up?” He said, nervous himself, and already desperate to hide the bulge he felt swiftly growing in his pants.

“I’m nervous to say.” She said, but continued to stroke his shoulders flirtatiously. Thomas had a feeling what it was about. He felt his stomach turn to jelly, dread and excitement competing for control of his body. The same considerations Trish had fought through immediately jumped into his mouth. I’m with Melanie. I’m your therapist.

His mind landed on the memory of Trish naked and drunk, coming on to him. Back then he was able to resist temptation by reminding himself of his duty to help her and of the danger of the situation. This was different. Trish was completely sober, and in Thomas’s professional opinion, of sound mind. He could tell that she wanted him. A fire was lit and started to grow in his belly as months of hidden attraction grew uncontrollable now that it was being reciprocated. Thomas tried to pour water on it by donning his layer of professionalism as he often did to hide his attraction for this patient.

“It’s ok, you can tell me anything and I won’t judge.” He said, sitting up and moving away from her probing fingers. He knew what she wanted quite clearly. He hoped by making her say it out loud she might shake herself out of it and release the both of them from this slow motion catastrophe because he was quickly losing the will to do so.

Trish thought about it for a minute, retracting her hand from Thomas. She chewed on what words to say and the confidence to say it. That’s right, confidence, she thought.

Thomas watched as she shifted her huge body on the bed, bringing her legs under her and crossing them in the middle. She straightened her back, rolled back her shoulders, and put her hands on her hips. She tilted her chin up, and breathed deeply, letting her breathing fill her with the confidence necessary to say what she had to say next.

“Come here.” She said, almost glaring down at him at the foot of the bed. Thomas gulped at the sight of her sitting there straight and powerful, issuing commands like the dominant goddess of his fantasies. The fire inside him burned hot, hot enough for him to not think to protest the order. He got up onto the bed with her and walked to meet her face to face. Their eyes were level with each other like this, and they made intense and hungry eye contact as their fires started to burn together. 

Trish took her hands from her hips, and brought them to Thomas’s hanging on his sides, hands almost trembling. His forearms rested in her palms, her long fingers wrapped around his elbows and held him close to her. He rested the palms of his hands on her forearms, looking down to see the size difference between them, and then looked back up at Trish who was chewing her lips. 


“What’s up?” He asked, voice trembling in anticipation. Trish struggled with words again, and decided to just go for it. She closed her eyes and leaned her face forward, parting her mouth and making kissing her irresistible. Thomas couldn’t. He leaned forward, and pressed his lips into hers. Their size difference prevented their lips from locking naturally, but it did not stop their passion from being exchanged. Trish’s heart fluttered at the feeling, the hair on the back of her neck rising. She pulled him into her, hands desperately grasping for him. He leaned back away from the kiss for a breath, but she was too eager, she leaned forward to keep contact, knocking the small man off balance, but catching him by his elbows. She kissed him deeply while holding him like this, her grasp the only thing preventing him from falling down to the bed. After an eternity sharing breath like this, she broke the kiss and lowered him gently to lay on the bed.

Thomas looked up at Trish from this low angle with a mixture of fear, shame, and awe. The giant woman’s breathing was noticeably quick. Her lips were parted, begging for more. Her eyes were droopy and drunk with lust. She looked at him like a hungry animal, and then gently bit her lower lip. Thomas knew her. She couldn’t do this if she was going to be the one bossing him around. She needed him to take initiative. She broke the first barrier, he would have to do the next one.


“We shouldn’t do this.” He said as he stood to do it anyway. Trish nodded. He reached her lap and held his hands out to her wordlessly, and she offered hers back, and he took them and pushed them over her head. He was not large enough to actually hold them over her head, but Trish was more than happy to be his doll. She understood the assignment and lifted her arms high above her head, lifting her shirt slightly to reveal her flat stomach pulled tight by the stretch. Thomas grabbed where her jaw met her neck, just under her ear, and drew her chin up for another kiss. Trish lowered her arms slightly as she melted into his lips once more, an action Thomas corrected by rubbing the undersides of her arms and whispering ‘up.’


He broke the kiss, and bent down near the floor to grab the bottom of Trish’s shirt. He stepped out from inside her lap to her right, pulling the shirt up and walking behind her, coaxing her to fall down on her back. He brought the edge of the shirt up over her chest, and part way over her upstretched arms. When he pulled the collar up over her face, he stopped pulling after the collar had cleared her nose, creating a loose blindfold and tangling her arms above her head. He gave her wrists a forceful touch to reinforce that she should keep them above her head, and then knelt back down to give her another kiss, hands running down the lines of her thin neck as her lips searched desperately for him.

Thomas began to crawl down the long length of her, running his fingers just barely over her skin, just as she imagined he would. Her hips rocked up and down slightly as he explored her, tracing the soft lines of her stomach, running his finger around the rim of her belly button, gently rubbing her protruding hip bones.

Thomas moved over her stomach and between her legs, and started to pull her shorts off of her hips, a task he had no chance of succeeding in while Trish’s massive weight laid on the bed. He made her push her hips in the air by taking both arms under her thighs and pushing up. Thomas worked out, but there was no way to do this without her help. Fortunately for Thomas, Trish was like clay in his hands, and responded quickly to the touch, thrusting her hips up, still bucking with burning need. He rolled her  shorts and underwear over her hips and down over her knees.

Trish sat up as she felt herself get relieved of her underwear, and pulled the shirt the rest of the way off of her, her hair falling down to her shoulders, unkempt. She looked down at him pulling the shorts around her feet, trying to ignore the fact that her foot was almost as long as his shin, and pulling the bra over her head to free her boobs to become completely nude.

Thomas stood up between her ankles, her massive nude body seeming to take up his entire world. She reached for him, coaxing him forward with an outstretched hand. Thomas stepped forward and undid his belt. Trish’s hands started to fumble with the buttons on his shirt, but were much too large to handle it delicately. She stuck her tongue out to help her concentrate on the task, feeling like she was undressing a doll. Her inner hunger demanded more haste than her giant fingers could allow, so she elected to simply rip the shirt off, sending the buttons scattering everywhere, and pulling the little garment off of his back. She was about to apologize, but she was quickly taken by the lean muscular physique of the man stooping down to finish taking his pants and socks off. His penis stood red and stiff in front of him. Seeing it standing at attention for her made her feel sexy.

The two were finally naked with each other, and though they had spent the last couple minutes shattering boundaries both of them knew should not be shattered, this moment of pause represented a sort of point of no return. Trish reached her hands forward again, and drew his body close to hers, and enjoyed the warmth of his penis pressing into her stomach and his hands cupping her breasts. She held him as she rolled onto her back and put her arms over her head, arching her back up and pushing her chest up and into him. Thomas wasted no time kissing the soft skin of her neck, relishing the feeling of her breasts wobbling to either side.

He kissed lower, across the ridge of collar bone, down to her sternum. A quick detour to her left breast, where he took her nipple into his mouth. The body beneath him seemed to rumble at that, and Trish let out a satisfied gasp. He looked to the mound opposite him to see her long fingers beginning to pinch and pull at the other nipple. Raising her breast up, and letting it fall to jiggle against her chest.

He moved down, planting kisses across the underside of her breast. His knees were now planted in the space between her legs, his cock pressed between her soft thigh and his stomach as he traced his lips over the curves of her tummy. Her body was like an ocean, rippling and writhing with every touch. He looked at her face far in front of him as she nibbled on the fingers of her hand not currently occupied with teasing her nipple. Her eyes were clenched closed, imagining that she was normal sized again, and Dr. Thomas Black was using his large hands to gently stroke and tease her.

His kisses stopped as he positioned himself to kneel in front of her warm sex. Her slit was puffy and eagerly awaiting to be filled, a task Thomas couldn’t hope to achieve with his comparatively small member. He leaned forward and pressed it into her. Trish’s reaction was instant, pushing her hips down onto him to take more. More, more! But there was nothing left to give. He tried to help by taking her engorged clit between his fingers and stroking.

Trish gasped at the sensation, not used to being touched like this after three months of growth and abstinence. Her hips wiggled, searching for more to fit in. She lowered her hand and pressed on his back, willing him to go deeper. It was nice, for a time, but his penis was no longer than her fingers, and she could fit two of those in there. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine it was the fingers of his rough hands, gently teasing her, but that too was not enough.

Thomas could tell that he wasn’t measuring up to the task either. Trish’s hand on his back held him like a vice to her. He reached down with his arm, struggling against her massive strength as he did, and began to push his hand up inside her. That is exactly what she wanted. Thomas felt the force on his back push harder, and could feel the sharp edge of her fingernails digging into his shoulders. The pain was incredible, but he wasn’t about to stop. He reached forward, pushing his finger to her g-spot.

The rocking of her hips against her hand knocked the wind out of him. Soon she was crying loudly, only managing to silence herself by drawing a pillow to her mouth to bite onto. Yes, yes, her brain screamed as she felt the feeling of being split open and filled. Thomas, oh, Thomas. I love you!

Thomas rode the waves of her orgasm as best he could, bracing himself so as to not be injured by her grasping hand and wild convulsions. He felt her wetness spread down his forearm and ooze onto the bed below them. He looked back at her feet, five feet behind him, the toes clenched tight at the end of her spasming legs.

Slowly, Trish came down on the other side. She returned the hand that held Thomas to her stomach, and rubbed it luxuriously as she felt the last little butterflies of her orgasm tickling her insides. Thomas looked at the conquered giantess in front of him, her pale, soft skin glistening with sweat, her hair a mess around her neck and shoulders. He stared at her tits as she took long, steamy breaths to release the last bits of tension from her body.

Fuck, Trish thought. Her first thought after coming back to her senses. That was so much better than I could have hoped for was her second thought. Her third thought was to the man still positioned between her legs. She lazily opened her eyes and peered down at him. The smaller man was rubbing the knee of her bent leg, a knee that was as tall as his hip. Fuck. She thought again.

Fuck. Dr. Black thought. I just made a huge mistake. He was still stiff as a board, loving every minute and every battering he took from her orgasm. He wanted to do it again, right now, but his senses were coming back to him. He should not be doing this.

Trish propped herself back up on her elbows to look down at him. She wasn’t sure what to say. Great job? That was nice? …I love you? She didn’t have the opportunity to say anything before he forced himself to turn his back to her. Trish held a hand to her mouth when she saw the red claw marks she left on his back. This was a mistake. Should she say sorry?

“I’m going to take a shower.” Thomas said matter of factly as he gathered up his clothes. Trish couldn’t read a thing he was thinking, but could see he was still hard as a rock. She wanted to take care of it, but she could tell the mood had changed. She watched him as he lowered himself gingerly from the bed, and made his way to the locker room attached to the gym. He opened the door, took a look over at her, and smiled. Not the sweet, confident smile from their history, but an almost apologetic or guilty smile. The door shut behind him.

This was a mistake, this was a mistake, this was a mistake. That was all Thomas could tell himself as he limped into the shower. He stood there in the hot water, trying to put the images from the last 30 minutes out of his head and failing utterly. His mind bounced between Melanie, his job, and then back to Trish. Always back to her. He loved her.

Ten minutes into his shower, he heard the door open to the locker room. At first he thought it might be security coming to take him away, but the unmistakable thudding footfalls of Trish told him otherwise. He turned to witness her ducking under the ceiling of the locker room, searching for him in the steamy shower. She was still naked, her breasts and hard nipples hanging down as she crouched to fit under the ceiling.

She lowered herself to her knees to crawl into the shower. She sat on her knees in front of him with a determined look on her face. She turned to look at the other shower heads, and began reaching for them, turning them on by squeezing the handle between her thumb and finger, gently setting them to hot. Soon the giantess was soaked. Her brown hair in wet strands that covered her shoulders, her nipples pointy and stiff from the wet and cold, the water beading up and rolling down the sloping curves of her body.

“I don’t think-” Thomas started, but his protests were cut short by Trish leaning forward and kissing him, pressing his back against the wall of the shower. He returned it reluctantly, and then soon the passion between the two set aside his doubts once again. The giant woman mimicked his pattern of kissing him lower and lower, over his broad chest, down his stiff ab muscles, until she could feel his penis poking up into her chin. To get this low she had to get nearly horizontal, bracing herself with a hand on the floor near his feet. She looked up at him with her blue eyes from under the ridge of her brow. She licked her lips slowly with her tongue, and then used a finger of her free hand to guide his cock into her mouth.

It felt like she was sucking on a thumb, way easier than when she used to blow Jake when she was smaller. She pursed her lips around it, licking her tongue around the shaft. Thomas wrapped his arms around her head, grabbing onto her ears and stroking her neck as she sucked on him. He looked down the length of her long, thin back, down at her round butt sitting on her feet. The sensations were enough for him to set aside his shame and give in to the act.

Trish was taking her time with him, enjoying the feeling of making him feel good. Her back started hurting, leaning this far down. She looked back up at him. His jaw was clenched and he was staring at her ass on the other side of the showers. She wanted to try something, but was worried about emasculating him with their size difference. He seemed not to be bothered at all by her size, so she did it anyway.

She let him fall from her mouth and straightened up in front of him. She shifted forward on her knees. She was just as tall as him sitting down, if not taller. She brought her hands under his armpits, and lifted him up. It was easy, like lifting the reporter earlier. She wrapped her fingers around his waist, her thumbs resting on his abs as she lifted him up to her mouth. Thomas could do nothing but hold onto her head and wrap his legs over her shoulders as she took him once more into her mouth.

He came nearly instantly, the fantasy of being toyed with coming true pushing him over the edge. Trish pressed her lips together, making sure to catch all of it in her mouth, and swallowed. She let him go from her mouth, and gave his dick a long lick with her big tongue to clean the saliva off.

She set him back down on the ground in front of her with a smile.

“This was a mistake.” Thomas said, post nut clarity bringing him to reality.

“Yeah.” Trish said as she grabbed a bottle of soap with her thumb and forefinger and squirted a generous glob of it in her palm. She rubbed her hands together to lather, and began to soap her body.

The two showered in silence after that, taking quick glances at each other’s nakedness when the other wasn’t looking. When it was time to go, Trish crawled out of the shower on her hands and knees in front of Thomas, who couldn’t help but stare at her pussy lips mushing between her thighs as her butt bounced up and down with the movement of her crawl. Trish could feel him staring, and it made her feel hot again.

They dried off in the basketball court. Trish had to use four towels just for her hair. They continued to say nothing as Thomas got dressed. She walked with him, still naked, to the exit of the compound, but stopped before she would have to duck down for the hallway.

“Hey.” She said finally. I love you. I love you. I love you. I need to tell him, she thought.

Thomas stopped and looked up at her with a worried and guilt ridden expression. Trish frowned.

“Nothing.” She said. “See you tomorrow.”

Chapter 9: Affair by saltavio
Author's Notes:


Thomas almost called out sick the next morning. He was genuinely ashamed of having violated his rules, and now he wasn’t sure if he should ever see Trish again. He had cheated on Melanie. He had violated his code of ethics.

And yet he couldn’t get her out of his head as he tried to sleep that night. His lusty visions of her being a dominating all powerful giantess remained, but now the giant woman of his dreams was more like Trish. Gentle, soft, giving him warm looks. Crying and needing to be comforted. He wanted a life with Patricia Hostettler. To never be away from her side. It was torturous for something that felt so right to be so wrong.

But the night passed, and Thomas drove himself to work all the same, rehearsing what he was going to say to Trish during their session today. Should he just ignore it and pretend it never happened? No, of course not. She wasn’t drunk like last time. She was sober. And so was he. They wanted each other, attracted like gravity to each other. He seriously was about to say ‘I love you’ to her!  He chewed on it all the way to the hospital, but came no closer to a solution for his impossible problem. 


When he passed by the lobby he checked to make sure Melanie wasn’t at her desk. He couldn’t bear to see her now. If he did, his integrity might just have him confess to the whole thing right in front of her. He sneaked across the lobby, trying not to burst into flames as he did. He made it to his office, closed the blinds, and got no work done all morning.

Their post lunch walk was rapidly approaching, and Thomas procrastinated by pacing his office, still no closer to a solution. He waited until he was five minutes late before forcing himself to confront her.

He made his way over to the gym, and his heart sank when he heard the two women talking. He opened the door to Trish and Melanie finishing their lunch happily. When Trish saw him enter, she gave him a wave, and then a look hidden from Melanie that said “keep your mouth shut.”

“Hey Tommy!” Melanie chirped as she gathered her stuff into her lunch bag. “We were just talking about you.”

“O-oh, yeah?” He stammered.

“Yeah, Trish was just gushing about how you’re the only one who makes her feel normal anymore.” She said, rubbing the larger woman’s shoulders. Trish nodded genuinely. Thomas didn’t know what to say.

“That’s soooo sweet Tommy.” Melanie said and ran up to give him a big hug. Thomas accepted it. I’m going straight to hell, he thought. “Well, I’ve gotta get back to the desk. We should have another game night soon!” She squeeked and left, leaving the two of them alone in silence. Thomas couldn’t even look at Trish.

“It’s true, you know.” Trish finally said, leaning forward in her sitting position, holding her right elbow with her left hand.

“What’s true?”

“You’re the only person who makes me feel normal.” She said, and shifted in her seat. “About last night…” She started. Thomas felt like he might melt into the floor.

“It was a mistake.” She repeated his words last night. “A bit of weakness on both of our parts. It was the movie.” She explained. That made Thomas’s face scrunch up with confusion.

“That movie was awful.” He said, forcing a laugh from both of them, but not funny enough to clear the air of the cloud of tension.

“I know, but the woman, she was like me. She was becoming something beyond human, and I wanted - no, I needed one night of being human before it was too late.”

“You’re still human Trish-” Thomas started. But his protest stuck in his mouth when she stood up to her full height: 11 feet 7 inches as of this morning. He was shorter than her legs now, and he could stand comfortably between them if he wanted, and oh, he wanted. She planted her feet and put her hands on her hips. 


“No, I’m not. At least, not for much longer. I break all human records. I can barely fit into human buildings. I will never have normal human sex again, or share a normal human kiss with someone. I chose you because you always treat me like a human.” She confessed, her pose and demonstration of her size challenging him to disagree. 


Thomas couldn’t argue against the logic of that. He did picture her as more than human often, her expanding form and power is one of the things that attracted him to her in the first place.

“The last thing I want is to sabotage your job or your relationship with Melanie. So as long as we keep it a one time thing and never talk about it again, it won’t be a problem.” She said, as if it were so simple. Thomas hated to lie, but the consequences were too much to think about, so he nodded along with her suggestion.

Trish leaned down, putting one hand on her knee, and another outstretched to take Thomas’s hand. That same hand held him to her face as she sucked on him last night. He eyed it warely, and put his hand in hers. Both of them felt the jolt of electricity surge as they made contact again. They both resisted the feeling while at the same time secretly wishing for the other to break the truce and act on their passion.

After that, things returned mostly to normal. They continued taking their walks into town. Trish was quickly becoming a fixture of it. Everyone knew her name and sometimes asked for a selfie, but other than that she was like any other person, albeit nearly 12 feet tall. Thomas and her talks were stiff at first, but they soon got back on track. A few days later and it was truly like it never happened, at least, on the surface level. They were more careful now not to touch each other, afraid of igniting something forbidden.

Thomas took Melanie on a grand date and showered her with lavish gifts out of guilt. Melanie was very flattered. Her suspicions that he was feeling guilty about something were put to rest when he brought her home that night to rose petals on a fur rug in front of a roaring fireplace.

Trish surpassed 12 feet tall soon after, and despite feeling like a monster all the time now, felt like a confident, self actualized, gentle monster. Other's reactions ranged from being afraid of her, which she felt they had no reason to be, or being in awe of her. Both feelings lead people to avert their eyes from her presence. Thomas was the only person who managed to maintain prolonged eye contact with her.

“You all are getting so cute.” She confided in Thomas as they were walking back to the gym after a walk on the town, reflecting on how the increasingly smaller people reacted to her.

“Oh, yeah?” Thomas tried to keep the edge out of his voice as the large woman shared.

“Yeah, you’re all like shy little munchkins.” She said, looking down at him jogging beside her, shorter than her hip. Something about people at this size, it made her want to pick them up and squeeze them, an urge she had to resist doubly so with Thomas, who was the cutest of them all.

Thomas looked up at her smiling down at him brightly, but in a way that was somewhat condescending. She didn’t know what she was doing to him, but he was feeling the fire igniting in him once again.

Just then, a car rounded a blind corner on the road they were walking down, going way to fast. Thomas’s eyes grew wide as he saw the car barrelling toward them. Before it hit, Thomas felt a vice grip force close around both sides of him, and before he could react, he was flying through the air.

He screamed as the adrenaline kicked in. His eyes widened to take the full scope of the situation he was in. Down below him, the speeding car was skidding as it tried to hit the brakes. Around him, the soft hands of Trish as she scooped him up and held him to her body. She had picked him up and jumped towards the side of the road. The two fell in slow motion, ending with a loud thud as Trish instinctively rolled onto her back to cushion his fall.

The driver was out of his car and approaching the two when Trish sat up, still pressing Thomas to chest with quite a bit of strength, adrenaline washing over her body as well. 

“Hey! Watch where you’re going you maniac!” She boomed. Her voice was starting to get noticeably deeper at this size, and the sound of her yelling vibrated Thomas against her rib cage. It was too much for him, the stress, being held so tightly against Trish, the closest they had been since their lapse in control, her smell, her voice enveloping him on all sides, her heart pounding heavily in time with his.

The driver quickly retreated from the giant, getting back into his car and speeding away. The threat gone, Trish pulled Thomas back from her chest. She was holding him in the same way she did in the showers, the unwanted memory swirling back up. One time thing, she reminded herself.

But the electricity was undeniable. The two gazed deeply into each other’s eyes, and in that moment it was like they were silently negotiating whether it was worth it to just make it a two time thing. Trish blushed and dropped him on the ground as if he was a hot potato.


“What?” She asked him, trying to cut the tension.

Thomas gulped, his every inch of him drawing him to her.

“I feel like I’m about to make a bad decision.” He said.

“Oh, yeah?” She said innocently, she didn't feel the same desperate need she did that night, but she did feel a need to connect with him, and to see where his feelings for her might take them.

“Yeah.” He said, and leaned up to pull her in for a kiss.

They locked their lips, sharing a deep breath together. The negotiation was a success. One time thing would become a two time thing. They both knew this was going to happen.

“Where can we go?” She asked.


Thomas looked back down the road to the city, and then down the road to the hospital. The gym was a no go, it was too early and anyone was liable to walk in.


"We can go to my place?" He asked.


"Will I fit in your place?"


"I have ten foot ceilings."


"How big are your doors?" 


"Normal sized."


"First or second floor?" 


"Second".


Trish tongued the inside of her cheek as she imagined herself squeezing through a tiny door, negotiating a stairwell, squeezing through another tiny door, screwing Thomas in a room she couldn't stand up straight in, and then doing that all in reverse.


"I don't think that's gonna happen." She sighed. 


"We could get a motel?" 


"How would that work?" Everyone knows who I am." The two sat and pondered, the urgency of their need nearly slipping through their fingers. 


Trish looked around at their surroundings. A lonely country road with dense forest on either side.


"I know." She said, standing up and brushing the debris from their tumble off of her dress. She started walking into the woods off the road, her hips swaying and sending the skirt of her dress swishing. Thomas was just thinking she couldn't be serious when she turned to cast her gaze down at him over her shoulder. Woods it was.


Trish forged a wide path through it. The soles of her feet had been toughened over months of going barefoot everywhere, so she barely registered the fallen branches snapping like twigs underfoot.


As Thomas followed her, he imagined a future where the trees she was passing were skyscrapers. Her long steps taking her down entire city blocks, her feet pulverizing cars, her fingers brushing across tenth story windows. Maybe one day.


They hiked into the woods until they couldn't see the road, Trish found a reasonably sized clearing in the forest, paced to the other side of it, and turned to look down to Thomas who was just now catching up. Last time, Trish made the first move. This time, she wanted to be the one to be chased. She stood at the end of the clearing, her face expectant, her hands clasped together at her lap. The wind kicked up, sending the branches above to shift and creak, and Trish's dress to blow to the side, sticking to her leg and showing off her long, elegant lines.


Thomas remembered how she responded that night. How she wanted to be coaxed, molded, and moved. He approached the giant, feeling her eyes tracking him from above. Soon they were standing toe to toe. Thomas reached forward and grabbed the hem of her dress, slightly lower than her knee, just around his lap. He lifted the fabric, baring her knees, and held the fabric up for Trish to hold. When she reached down to take it from him, he grabbed her wrist and pulled down. Trish obeyed, lowering herself slowly to get on her knees in front of him. Kneeling in front of him, her tits were at his eye level. She straightened her back, pulling her stomach tight in front of him and pushing them forward. Do you see how big they are Thomas? Do you see how soft I am? She wanted to wrap her hand around the back of his head and bury him there.

Thomas reached up over his head and grabbed her neck, pulling her down for a kiss. Trish tilted her head down to accept it, their tongues meeting once again at the parting of their lips. He reached forward and rubbed the front of her breasts through the fabric of her dress, and her hungry kisses got hungrier. Slowly, Thomas started to walk backwards and crouching down, leading her to lean forward by her desire to keep kissing him. Soon she was on her hands and knees, kissing Thomas as she lowered to his face level. Thomas felt her boobs weighing heavier and heavier in his hands as she did.


Thomas moved his kisses across her cheek and down her neck, nibbling on her ear, tracing the line of her neck with his hand, cupping it from the bottom as it arched up, and then pushing down on the back of it. He pushed down until Trish’s head was on the ground, head laying on her arms. He ran his finger down her spine as he walked her length, up the curve of her lower back, to where her butt pointed up to the air. He smacked it on his way past as hard as he could, way harder than he would dare to spank a normal woman’s ass. Trish let out a satisfied giggle in response, and looked back at Thomas rounding the corner of her hip to get behind her, and felt herself get wet in anticipation for him, once again surprised by how hot this little man was making her.

He stepped over her leg and got behind her, admiring the view of the giant woman with her face down and ass up. She had her head turned to the side, looking down towards him with an admiring look. He stooped to retrieve the edge of her skirt from the forest floor, bringing it up to reveal the milky skin of her thighs, up and over, to show the two round hills of her cheeks pushed up to the sky, clad in black panties. He reached his right hand forward to paw at the front of her mound and gently rubbed the skin of her tummy, his fingers flirting with the band of her underwear. With his left, he rubbed her lower back firmly.


The smell of her rose in the air as she became more aroused. She arched her back and pushed back at him, pressing her bottom against his lap, and rubbing the growing moist spot against his crotch. Thomas moved his hand back to the warm, soft flesh of her butt, and squeezed, the fat of it molding around his fingers. Trish's skin turned to gooseflesh as he handled her, and she closed her eyes tight to imagine he was standing tall over her.


Thomas fumbled with his belt with one hand, then pulled her panties to the side, revealing her to him. He wasted no time inserting himself. Pressing his hips against the back of her thighs. It wasn't the best, Trish thought. But that wasn't as important to her as simply being with him. She played up her moans and pressed against him eagerly all the same. Thomas loved every second, especially his view down the length of her back.


After about ten minutes, Trish pretended to cum, moaning louder and biting her fingers. The display was too much for Thomas, and he pulled himself out to shoot on the ground between her knees, clutching one cheek in each hand as he did to hold his weight. The two remained there, breathing heavily until Thomas caught his breath.


"You faked it." He accused, rubbing her lower back.


Trish looked over her shoulder, back at the man behind her. "No…" she started to lie, but was cut off when Thomas put his other hand inside her. A shiver ran up Trish’s spine as she felt her pussy stretch to fit his thrust. Her reaction was immediate, and much more wild than her acting. 


"Oh God!" She cried and bore back on his arm. Her legs spread wider, opening to accept him. Thomas could feel the walls of her vagina constricting around him, wet, desperate, gripping. Deeper, more, she demanded. 


Thomas steadied himself against her vigorous thrusting by clutching her butt cheek again. It was tiring, making love to someone more than twice your size, but all worth it as he witnessed the pleasure he was providing her. She stretched her arms far in front of her, grasping handfuls of forest debris in a futile effort to ground herself against the waves of pleasure.


She pressed against him harder and harder until she came, much harder than the smaller man was capable of matching up to. He was knocked off his feet, but Trish didn't mind, she just pressed back even harder, sitting on him, scraping him against the ground with the force of her bucking hips. She rode him like that, grinding him into the ground as she cherished the feeling of being filled.


When she had finally finished, she looked down at him over her shoulder, the small man trapped under her. She had forgotten herself, forgotten their embarrassing size disparity during their fit of passion. Just like in the showers, she was worried that she might have emasculated him by demonstrating just how much stronger she was than him. One look at his face banished those fears. He was smiling, a look of pure admiration on his face.

She sat up and let his tired hand fall out of her, sore and wet. She swung her leg over him and turned to look down at him, sitting on her feet next to him. She rubbed her hand against his abdomen, and up his chest, her fingers lighting upon his arm still slicked with her wetness. Maintaining eye contact, she pinched his wrist in her thumb and forefinger and lifted it, leaning down to draw his whole hand into her mouth and lick it clean.


I love you. They both thought, basking in the afterglow of their act. The good feeling was again short lived as they realized they had broken the rules again, humping each other like animals in the woods.


"Was that a mistake?" Trish asked as she helped Thomas to her feet in front of her, then brushed her wide hands over him to help brush the forest off of him. Thomas reached forward to pick twigs and leaves from her hair.


"Definitely." He said. "We can't keep doing this. We will get caught and I will lose my job." He gently untangled a twig, then grabbed a strand of hair and pressed it behind her ear how she liked, fingers brushing her cheek as he did.


"I love you." She blurted, unable to contain the thought from being vocalized. She leaned forward to welcome him in for another long kiss. Their hearts pounding together as they connected.


"We can't be in love." Thomas corrected, finally leaning out of the kiss. Trish wrapped her hand around his neck and drew him to her lips again.


"We can't-" Thomas started again, managing to back away by fighting his every instinct telling him to be as close as possible to her, but Trish cut him off with another kiss. The two shared many kisses like this. Thomas's mind screamed "I love you", but he never said it. We can’t be in love. Trish is going through a vulnerable time, and I’m a terrible person for caving into her misplaced feelings for me as her therapist.

Trish’s eyes opened to see Thomas standing in front of her. She wasn’t even embarrassed to have said it and not have it reciprocated. She could tell he felt it through his lips. She gave him a knowing smirk.


Eventually the two lovers broke their embrace, and made their way back to the gym, exchanging pleasant if awkward goodbyes. That was it. The conclusion of their second mistake. They simply could not afford a third. 


They lasted three days. As Trish was stooping down to reenter the gym, she could not resist turning her head to Thomas and stealing a kiss, an act that surprised him at first. Her hand on his back held him firmly to her lips and prevented him from moving away, a small amount of force that was not necessary as Thomas melted into the kiss, hooking his hand up and around the nape of her neck to stop her from pulling away either. The two held each other, both knowing they should stop, only quickly unhanding each other when they heard footsteps approaching. 


Mistake four began two days later, before one of their daily walks. Trish was finishing lunch, and asked playfully if Thomas would feed her a grape. After some egging on, he did. And then another, and then another, the two not tiring of the game for some minutes. Trish loved the feeling of being cared for, and Thomas loved to watch the food disappear into her big, sexy mouth. They both dwelled on their versions of it for the duration of their uncharacteristically silent walk. Trish clandestinely rubbed her foot on Thomas's leg at a crosswalk when no one was looking, and Thomas snuck small touches behind her knee. As they were walking back later, Thomas was walking stiffly, trying to overcome the tightness in his pants. A furtive look up to Trish had them make eye contact for the first time since leaving the gym, the giant woman looking down her nose at him, gauging his willingness. Trish stopped in the middle of the road, and looked to make sure no one could see them before stooping down to offer her hands to Thomas. Thomas all but ran into her embrace, and she scooped him up with a giggle as she jogged with her long legs into the woods, her small lover clutched tightly to her chest.

Then came the texting, their time together on their walks no longer enough to satiate their need to connect with each other. They used a messaging app to talk about anything and everything. And one night, while Trish laid in bed sleepless and thinking about her Thomas, she ventured a message. It didn't start as a booty call, but as the two talked back and forth they both felt that magnetic pull to each other. So when Trish asked if he would hang out and keep her company, Thomas agreed. And thus mistake number five. 


Each time they trespassed Thomas told himself it would be the last time. He was, however, hopelessly addicted to Trish. He bargained with himself. He set deadlines to stop this behavior, but it only grew harder the longer it happened. And thus, mistake after mistake after mistake till it became useless to count. His habits started to change. He started to keep a change of clothes in the trunk of his car, just in case he visited Trish at night and didn't have time to go home to change. 


Trish didn't mind either way, the only complication she had with it anymore was that Thomas was still nominally seeing Melanie. Trish would have told her by now if it wouldn’t cost Thomas his job. The guilt only grew each day when she and Melanie would have their lunches together.


"You need to break up with her." She said, rubbing Thomas's bare back with her giant thumbs after another mistake. He sat on her lap with his head in his hands. To break up with Melanie would mean to admit to his wrong doing. It would be to acknowledge that this mistake wouldn't be the last, and that the fiction that Thomas had built about eventually quitting this behavior and getting back on the wagon was just that, a fiction. 


He turned to look back and up at the giantess, and a giantess she was. She was now thirteen feet tall, a whole foot taller than him while sitting, but still gentle, sweet, playful Trish. He hadn't come clean about her size being an obsession of his, nor that he feared that he may have inadvertently groomed her into this arrangement. 


"We can't keep doing this." He said, his constant affirmation, a useless mantra he repeated after each visit. Trish rolled her eyes.


"And yet we do." She said matter of factly, enjoying feeling his tough back muscles under the gentle rubbing of her thumbs. 


"Why do we do it?" He asked, knowing the answer.


"You know why." She encouraged, taking her massive thumb and forefinger and gently pinching his neck to give him a neck massage.


Thomas couldn't bear to make himself say it. He was about to get up to leave again, his normal move. He would pretend that this was the end of it, and walk stoically away from her, only to come running back into her arms. He stood up from her lap, but she held him tightly, preventing him from budging.


"I'm not just some girl that you have fun with on the side, Thomas." She said firmly, raising her hands to let him stand, but still not letting him escape. She wrapped her fingers around his waist, bringing her thumbs up to his shoulders. She hooked one thumb around his chest, and pressed the other on his shoulder, coaxing him to turn around to face her without letting her hands off him.


"Say it." She demanded. Tilting her chin up and sitting up straight. Over the last couple weeks, she had found that she was more likely to get what she wanted from Thomas if she adopted a power pose. Thomas beheld his giant love with awe and admiration, but he could not. She leaned down and kissed him, a kiss he struggled hard to not return. 


"Say it." She ordered again, pulling him forward and holding him closer. Her sweet breath enveloped him, her soft breasts pushed into him, her nipples poking into his stomach. He braced his hands against her shoulders, putting up a token resistance that he knew was seconds from tumbling down. She planted kiss after kiss over his shoulders and neck, still firmly holding him in place in front of her, each kiss wearing down his will.

“I love you.” He whispered, afraid to say it but as soon as he did, feeling entirely liberated. “I love you.” He said again, louder.

“I love you too.” She whispered. Their tongues met at the parting of their lips. Trish laid down on her back, bringing Thomas with her to lay on top of her. They were done making mistakes. They simply made love.

End Notes:

If you like this story, consider buying me a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/saltavio

Chapter 10: Scrutiny by saltavio

[size=150]Chapter 10: Scrutiny[/size]


Thomas was in love with Trish. He had accepted it. He wanted to scream it from the mountain tops. He wanted to tell everyone he knew about it, but he couldn’t. Their love was still forbidden and would remain so until Trish was discharged from the hospital and probably a long time after that. He didn’t mind. He would wait an eternity for her if he had to.


At the same time, the full weight of what he had been doing to Melanie by running around with Trish behind her back fell on him. His integrity, what was left of it, demanded that he tell her the truth about him and Trish. The lover in him wanted to believe that Melanie would understand that this was a matter of true love, and respect it. The rational and practical side of him knew that there was no way he could tell her about it and keep his job and ability to see Trish. He went to bed that night restless, his head swirling between a storm of guilt over Melanie and the vast ocean of his love for Trish.



His dreams were strange. In them he imagined him and Melanie sharing the bed at his place. She was riding him like she did the night he was called to deal with Trish's drunkenness, her fingers clutched against his chest.


“I thought I told you to break up with this little girl” a voice boomed from outside, shaking Thomas's windows. The two lovers untangled themselves and turned to witness Trish leering at them, stooping down to look through the window. She straightened, and suddenly it was like Trish had the two trapped in a shoe box on a table. The titan wrapped her fingers over the wall of their containment as she brought her face closer. 


“I'm not going to let anyone or anything stand between us.” She thundered, and brought her hand down to wrap around Melanie and lift her in the air screaming and kicking. 


“No, stop!” He cried as the monstrous Trish lifted Melanie over her head. The giantess tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide underneath her. Trish's eyes wandered down to him, her mouth curling into a loving smile. 


“We love each other.” She said, head still tilted up, lips still aimed at Melanie to end her life. “It doesn't matter who we hurt along the way, right?” She taunted him, and then without hesitation, dropped the protesting Melanie into her mouth, putting her out of her misery. 


Thomas woke up with a start, guiltier than ever. Trish would never actually hurt Melanie, he knew. That manifestation was an invention of his subconscious, a mental image of Trish holding him to task to get him to stop hurting Melanie. He had to end things with her today. He would do it as soon as he saw her, pull her aside before his walk with Trish so Trish could see that he had made good on his promise to end things. 


Thomas’s plan crumbled when he arrived at the hospital. The lobby was chaos, with all manner of administrators and lawyers rushing from here to there, making phone calls and giving orders to the reception staff who were scrambling around at twice the speed and with twice the confusion. 


Melanie rushed to Thomas when she saw him, throwing open her arms to hug him. Thomas dumbly opened himself to it, his body on autopilot as he tried to figure out what was happening.


“They’re arresting Trish!” 


“What?!” He nearly yelled as his arms gripped her shoulders and held her at arm’s length from him. “Are they taking her?”


“They put the gym on lockdown. They’re not letting anyone in or out.”


“Can they do that?”


“We can do whatever we want.” a slimy voice slithered from behind. Thomas whirled around to come face to face with a short, scrawny, balding man in a suit. 


“Agent Grisham. FBI. You must be Thomas Black, the psychologist.” He said, raising a hand to him. Thomas didn’t shake it. “This is all going to go a lot easier if you cooperate.” He said, pushing the hand forward.


“Why are you guys here?” he asked, releasing Melanie and turning to reluctantly taking the hand.


“I hear you are the guy to talk to about her. Tell me, doctor, has Patricia Hostettler had a history of violent thoughts or behaviors?” 


The question threw him for a loop. “Trish? Violent? No, never. Trish wouldn’t hurt a fly.”


The agent smiled cockily. “You know Dr. Douglas Vale? You should, he was a coworker of yours before taking a leave of absence due to injury and declining mental health.” The agent pulled out a few images of Dr. Vale, full sized, showing him with a swollen left eye, right where Thomas punched him.


“Trish didn’t do that!” He protested, but the agent just laughed.


“That’s not what Dr. Vale says. Dr. Vale says she flicked him when he didn’t bring her enough food one day.” The agent feigned a naive shrug. He knew the story was bullshit. This was all just pretense.


“One way or another, we’re going to get our girl.” He smiled, and patted the stunned Dr. Black on the shoulder. “Don’t think about leaving town, ok? We’ll probably need you to testify.” 


“You can’t do this.”


“We already are. Listen, kid. She’s dangerous. It’s best if you leave her to us.” He said, and moved past Thomas to approach Dr. Jacobson on the other side of the lobby. 


Thomas fumbled with his phone, trying to send a text to Trish, but the line had been disconnected. Thomas swore under his breath, trying to figure out what to do about the sham investigation and feeling powerless to do anything.


“What are we going to do?” Melanie whimpered. 


‘Oh Christ, Melanie’. He thought as he was reminded of her presence. It hardly seemed like the time to break up with her anymore. “We need to make sure Jeb knows what’s going on. He’ll be able to get her a much better lawyer than the hospital will be able to provide.” 


“Oh, she must be so scared.” Melanie cried and buried her head in Thomas’s chest. Thomas wrapped his arms around her, his heart breaking for Trish locked away in the gym. He needed to find some way to make contact with her.


The lawyer arrived on the scene by nightfall. Margaret Hazel, the best lawyer money could buy, according to Jeb. The guards begrudgingly let her in after much legal battering from the quick witted woman. Thomas waited outside the entrance all night with Melanie, Dr. Jacobson and Jeb Hostettler. They were not allowed to see her. 



They waited, unable to get a message to her, unable to see anything that was happening inside. Margaret emerged later that night with a look that carried bad news.



“They’re keeping her in what they are calling investigative custody. They’re claiming that she’s a flight risk and poses a threat of additional harm to Dr. Vale.” the lawyer said with a frown.


“What’s that mean for her?” Jeb asked.


“It means that she isn’t allowed to leave. They aren’t filing charges yet and that means we can’t post a bail. They can keep her for up to sixty days like this.”


“Sixty days! Unacceptable. There must be something to be done.” Jeb demanded.


“I can file requests to the court and fight their injunctions, but they came prepared for that. I’ll do my best, but it’s unlikely that we’ll be able to fight it in a timely enough manner to make a difference.”


“What if I confess to the assault?” Thomas blurted, much to Jacobson’s horror, the first time he had heard that Dr. Black was the cause of it.


“Won’t do us any good now. Dr. Vale is telling the story they want him to tell. When it goes to trial we can present it to try and get her off the hook, but that’ll be a long way down the road.”


“So she’s just stuck in there?!” Thomas asked, yelling. 


“For now. They can’t restrict my access as her lawyer, so I can pass messages to her if you like.” She said, giving Thomas a reassuring pat on the shoulder.


“Just tell her…” He gave a side long glance at Melanie, the girl he was cheating on with Trish, Trish’s father, and his boss. He wanted to say desperately that he loved her, but it would be a catastrophe. “Just tell her that we’re all here for her, and to remember to be confident.” Margaret nodded, and the group went their separate ways. Melanie made to follow Thomas back to his car, but he turned and made some excuse about needing to be alone. 


Margaret was right. The investigators pulled every loophole and bastardized every legal code to hold onto Trish for as long as they could. Day after day passed by with Thomas’s only connection to Trish being second hand accounts from Margaret. 


The details were not pretty. Trish’s mental state was on a decline. She had grown sullen and anxious, afraid to move lest it be interpreted as a threat. By all accounts it seemed that Agent Grisham was trying to provoke her. Margaret had to get a doctor’s order to make sure the giant woman was still eating comfortably because they had not been delivering her full portions, the legal code in Kansas only requiring a certain amount of food fit for a normal sized person. Sleep deprivation was also employed, with the agents her up at all hours of the night for additional details about an assault she was not guilty of nor even had any knowledge of.


The injunctions Margaret had filed ultimately failed, and Trish had to wait out the full 60 days inside the confines of the gym. On top of that, the investigators filed charges on the very last day, and placed her on temporary house arrest while they argued in court against bail. Thankfully lost, but not before dragging out her isolation for another two weeks.


But that was not the extent of their torment. A few days before she was due to be released on bail, the investigators wanted to talk to Jeb, Jacobson, and Thomas all of a sudden. Jeb graciously retained Margaret to help Dr. Black, but received nothing but dirty looks from the man after he had left the meeting room. Next was Dr. Jacobson, who was in there a whole lot longer. He gave Thomas a grave look as he exited as well. 


“We need to have a talk.” He said, patting Dr. Black on the shoulder in what felt like pity. Thomas’s heart sank. The investigators had found out about him and Trish fooling around, no doubt. He walked down the hall to the meeting room, feeling like he was heading to the electric chair.


When he entered the meeting room, he found Agent Grisham and a man he didn’t recognize snickering to themselves while looking at a laptop. Thomas and the lawyer took their seats without being invited, and gave each other concerned looks as the men continued to carry on. 


“Dr. Thomas Black. Thanks so much for meeting with us.” Agent Grisham said, trying to be serious. “Now is it Dr. Black? Or is it ‘Tiny Tommy’?” He said, reigniting the laughter. Thomas was immediately horrified. Tiny Tommy was his screen name on various fetish sites. 


“Don’t answer that.” The lawyer ordered as she put her hand on Thomas’s shoulder. 


“Maybe you can help us out with a psychology question then. I want to read you a passage of something our team found on this site.” The agent made a show of putting on reading glasses and scrolling down an unseen webpage.


“Ahem. This is an excerpt from what appears to be a work of erotic fiction.” the agent started. “She stood above the National Mall with her hands on her hips. Her latest growth spurt had put her at a thousand feet tall. She wiggled her massive toes, upturning the earth of the National Mall between her feet. “I’M SO FUCKING BIG,” she said…” The agent looked up at Thomas, who was squirming in his seat. 


“AND SO FUCKING HORNY!” the agent broke out into laughter again. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, ahem. “I’M SO FUCKING HORNY” -you can tell she’s big because she’s speaking in all capital letters-” The agent added. “BUT EVEN AS BIG AS I AM, I NEED TO BE BIGGER…” Her eyes were looking at the ground below her in contempt, eyes lighting upon the Washington Monument standing tall and proud…” 

The agent looked up at Thomas, whose face was beading with sweat.  “You’ll never guess what happens next, no go on, guess.” Thomas of course knew what happened next in that story.


“Don’t guess.” Margaret said, putting a hand on Thomas’s trembling arm again. From his reaction, she knew they had nailed him. The only thing to do now was not to give them any more ammo and hope that this didn’t hurt Trish’s case too.


“Fine, she gets even bigger and has sex with the Washington Monument. Now, for me, defacing one of our great national monuments like that would be horrifying, let alone the idea of a mile tall woman, but there’s this guy here, Tiny Tommy, he responded to this post with: “That’s hot. I hope she gets even bigger!” In your professional opinion, what is psychologically wrong with this person that sees them deriving sexual pleasure from such scenes?”


“What does this have to do with Dr. Black or Patricia Hostettler?” The lawyer objected, cutting off Dr. Black before he could think of answering.



“You tell me.”  Agent Grisham said, then tapped the unknown man on the shoulder, who turned the computer around to face Thomas. The website was a familiar one, a forum for his fellow macrophiles to post images and erotica and even roleplay. He hadn’t visited it since taking Trish’s case. It was absolutely dominated by her. Any picture of Trish ever taken had been posted. They loved the shot of her holding the reporter like a baby. There were edits of her photos too, depicting her the size of a skyscraper and navigating a city. Here was one, that was just a close up of her mouth. Someone had edited a crowd of people running along her tongue, trying to escape her throat. People had taken to referring to her as “Our Queen”, posting emojis of people praying and bowing in response to any mention of her. 


There were dozens of stories. “Patricia eats Chicago.” Was popular. “Patty outgrows the world.” Was another. There were roleplaying forums, with one person pretending to be Trish, talking about how she secretly never wants to stop growing until she can fit the whole world in her pussy, or adopting people to become her ‘foot slaves’, something the real Trish would never say. It’s exactly the sort of thing Thomas would be into, only if he hadn’t gotten to know Trish as a human being.


“I’ll cut to the chase. We know you’re Tiny Tommy. We traced your account’s email and can even tell you where you were when you made the account. Now, there might not be anything criminal here, but maybe Tiny Tommy here is covering for Ms. Hostettler’s violent tendencies because he gets off on the idea of a giant woman killing thousands of people.” 


The agents let the implication hang in the air. There were no further questions, and the lawyer would not let Thomas defend himself. The two got up to leave. The last thing the lawyer said to Thomas before walking faster down the hall was “What the fuck, man?” 


“Can you tell her I’m sorry?” He yelled after her, but didn’t receive a response.


“So do you have a paraphilia for what’s happening to Ms. Hostettler?” Jacobson asked point blank at their meeting later. His lawyer was present, taking notes.


“Yes.” Dr. Black admitted.


“Have you ever had sexual feelings towards her?” He asked sternly.


“Yes.” Dr. Black gulped.


“Please tell me you didn’t act on them.” Jacobson implored. Dr. Black said nothing, afraid to lie lest new information come to light about him and Trish. His silence was enough to confirm it.


“Jesus Christ.” Jacobson said, disgusted. “I’m suspending you without pay until we can figure out what to do with you. Security will follow you to get anything you need from your office.” 


Dr. Black packed up the few personal items in his office in a daze. Everyone stared in disbelief as he carried his office in a file box through the lobby. Melanie broke rank to run to him, only being stopped by security. 


“Tommy! Oh my god, what happened?” 


Thomas’s throat went dry, he had no will to lie any more. The only thing for him now was rock bottom.


“They found out. They found out about me and Trish.” 


Melanie felt a lump in her throat. It’s not like she hadn’t noticed Thomas’s growing distance over the last couple of months. She had her doubts, of course, but she always returned to her faith in him, that he was just such a good guy. 


“What about you and Trish?” She asked stupidly, and having asked it knew it was stupid, but something in her made her hope that this whole thing wasn’t what she knew it was.


“I love her Melanie. I’m sorry. I love her.” 


Melanie froze in place. Thomas turned back to shout it as he was ushered out more violently by security. “I love her! I fell in love with her! I’m sorry!” He shouted as he was pushed from the hospital doors. Melanie could only watch dumbfounded and red faced as her ex-boyfriend was thrown out of the hospital.


Losing his job was terrible, but not as terrible as breaking Trish’s trust. If he could just explain to her that he didn’t just lust after her for being a giant, that he loved her for who she was, if he could just talk to her before the agents got their hooks in her and spread doubts… He tried everything. He tried to talk to Jeb or her lawyer, but neither would give him the time of day. 


So he waited, and waited. He spent every day parked in the parking lot outside the gym where Trish was. University security kicked him off of campus, but they couldn’t stop him from parking on the public cross streets. He kept his eyes on the gym for the last week of her captivity. He knew they would move her to Jeb’s property as soon as they could. He just needed to wait, and he would catch her. They would see each other, and she would remember how happy they made each other, and she would forgive him. He practiced a hundred iterations of his speech in his many lonely hours waiting by his car as voicemails from Melanie piled in his mailbox.


He knew it was happening when a large tractor trailer truck pulled up to the gym in the middle of the night. A lot of people were gathered around the loading dock she used to exit the gym. preparing for her. Thomas exited his car and made for the bushes behind the building, taking up a spot not far from where Trish danced naked in an attempt to tempt him into bed with her.

He waited and watched as members of the security team waited around anxiously. Finally, Jeb exited the building, descending down the stairs of the loading dock, and then looking back, taking steps back to make way for the emergence of his giant daughter. One long arm reached through, and she planted her hand in the parking lot. Then the other. She pulled herself out of the loading dock door, the large door she used to duck under, now too short to pass through without getting on her hands and knees. 


Thomas’s heart broke when he saw her. She looked tired, unkempt, and underfed. She was wearing clothes that were much too small for her, her clothing needs neglected in face of the legal troubles. She wore a shirt that would have fit her when she was thirteen feet tall. The formerly form fitting garment was stretched to its limit, ripped in places to make way for her expanded form. She had no hope of fitting into her old shorts, so they had taken one of her old sundresses and altered it into a wrap around her hips as a short skirt, ending at mid thigh.


She pulled her feet forward, placing them under herself, nearly a yard long each. The assembled helpers took careful steps back as they eyed her warily. Finally, she started to stand.



Trish was wobbly on her feet. Hunger, sleep deprivation, stress, and general misery had exhausted her to a near breaking point. She watched as the ground moved further and further away from her. She stumbled, exhaustion plus the fact of growing nearly six feet since she last stood up straight causing her head to swim. She braced herself on the roof behind her, above level with her shoulders, and continued to look down at her dad and his staff, her knees about level with their shoulders. Fuck. She thought. I’m fucking huge now.


The knee-high people signaled her forward to the tractor trailer. A long tube that she would have to cram her body into, the top of the trailer not even chest high. She placed her hands on her knees and stooped to look inside.


It was now or never. Thomas sprinted forward, dodging the ground crew and security as he yelled for her.


“TRISH!” a tiny voice called from somewhere below her. Her eyes listed over, spotting the little person running towards her. She squinted, trying to tell the difference between this one and all the other little people gathered around her knees. Oh, it was Thomas. The only person who didn't see her as a monster. She almost smiled. But that wasn't true. He saw her as a monster all right, he just got off on the idea of her stepping on him, or eating him.


He stopped short of her, her eyes dark and tired and clearly not amused by his presence. It didn't take long for security to jump on him, grabbing him by either arm. He kept his eyes locked on hers, that entire speech he had practiced leaving his mind now that he was beneath her gaze. 


"It's ok, let him go". She croaked, her voice noticeably louder and deeper than before, even though she was speaking softly and tiredly. The men obeyed hesitantly. After judging that a man a third of her size didn’t pose any serious danger to her, they complied.


Trish looked at the little guy, and heard him start to babble something she didn't care to pay attention to. She stood up from the trailer and faced him, seeing just how tiny he had gotten. Way smaller than when he had made her scream and curl her toes. Doubtful he could do that again, especially when the warm confident smile she loved him for was so hard to see from up here. 


She squatted down, bringing her knees to her chest in order to see him better. He flinched, she noticed. And there was no smile, just tear streaked cheeks and whimpering. Pathetic. Why did she ever love this man? Oh right, he brainwashed you into it so he could live out his perverted fantasies.


"I don't want to talk to you right now." She said flatly, cutting him off, whatever he was saying. Thomas looked broken. Good. She stood up in front of him, watching him dwindle in front of her.  Thomas watched from the ground as Trish stood back up to her full, incredible height, staring down at him with a contemptuous gaze from 18 feet above him. 


A dark thought whispered: maybe I should step on him, since he apparently wants it so bad. She lifted her right foot and pressed her big toe into his chest with enough force to knock him off his feet, barely managing to balance on one leg. As she saw him sprawl out on the ground underneath her foot, she gave a small chuckle. That’s right, you creep.


She stumbled again once she brought her foot back to the ground. She managed to catch herself on the tractor trailer before falling down into the parking lot, but the roof was not strong enough to hold her massive weight. A loud bang echoed through the parking lot as she fell on the tailgate, the force of her fall shattering the trailer's axle. 


Thomas was dragged struggling and screaming away from the scene, eyes locked on Trish as she disentangled herself from the ruined truck trailer. 


"Ugh. I'm just gonna walk home, Daddy." She groaned. The last he saw of her was her rising walk into the night. He heard her footsteps booming away long after he lost sight of her. 


Chapter 11: Absence by saltavio

And just like that, Trish was gone from Thomas's life. She was certainly not forgotten. Whenever he closed his eyes he could see her, especially her smiles, laughs, playful shoves, the warmth of being in her arms, the back massages. It was worse now than her arrest. At least then he could hope and look forward to returning to her arms. Now there was no such hope.


His memory of her body's warmth cooled as the weeks passed, until it felt like maybe what had happened between him and Trish had happened to some other guy that no longer existed.


He tried various ways to hang on to her.. The closest he could feel to her now was when he watched the news about her impending legal struggles. Somehow, someone had gotten footage of her leaving the gym that night. They got everything on camera, from her emergence to her confrontation with Thomas. They placed the shots of her pressing her foot into him on a loop, as well as the shot of her accidentally demolishing the tractor trailer. It made her look terrifying. 


The news was playing her up as a monster, a narrative easy to spin given her unkempt hair, dark and hungry eyes, and outburst at Thomas. Thomas knew that this was the government’s fault, but he felt guilty all the same. If only he had come clean with Trish earlier, and had been able to talk to her about it, he might have prevented this mess.

Interest in the story petered out as new information about Trish dried up. For Thomas it was like losing her a second time, and it wasn’t long before his heart break and isolation had compounded into a strange feeling that what came before had been a dream, somehow not real. But it was real, because later that week Margaret came by to make sure that Thomas would still testify in Trish’s favor, taking the blame for punching Dr. Vale. Of course he would, he agreed. He would do anything for Trish. He asked her how she was before she left, but she wouldn’t say, and his memory of Trish started to become a dream once more.

Thomas ended up spending a lot of time on the fetish forum that got him in this mess in the first place. At least they were talking about her. They loved the shot of her pushing him around. They all wished they could be him, bossed around by Queen Patricia like that. They thought he was so lucky. Thomas didn’t feel lucky at all.


The forum was the closest he could get to still being involved with Trish. The group talked constantly about her. Some people claimed they were working around Jeb’s compound and had accounts and images of her. Thomas could tell all the images were faked, but the same bullshit detector had a hard time sorting out truth from fact about the stories being told. All of them were surely fake, but Thomas felt the need to read them all just in case it was actually news about his lost love.

One claimed that she’d started to grow faster, actually. She’s like a goldfish, you see, filling the container that she lives in. Now that she was in the wide open prairie, she had grown to over eighty feet tall very rapidly. No one is talking about it, because her hunger is so bad that she just picks livestock right from the field and eats them whole.

Another claimed that she had become power hungry, and a complete hedonist since going to live at the new location. She ordered her wealthy father to hire a platoon of men to satisfy her lust. They keep on needing to hire more because she keeps on killing them by insisting on being on top, flattening them under her ever expanding hips and ass.

Not to be outdone, another claimed that she was actually being tested on by the government, and there were secret experiments being done to grow other people like she was growing in a bid to make super soldiers. It only worked on women, of course. The compound was becoming full of 8 foot tall beauties growing larger and larger alongside Trish.

The biggest punch to the stomach was an account that got made a few weeks later. Whoever it was called themselves “TheRealPatriciaHostettler”. The person made a thread in the general forum, and claimed to actually be Trish, pretending to be curious about what macrophilia was. The thread quickly rose in popularity. Many people asked for proof, but she said didn’t care if people believed her. While Thomas hoped it was actually Trish, whoever it was was likely just a masterful troll, able to play the role of a condescending giantess talking down to the pathetic little people who would want to worship her, while also managing to sound believably like a real person.

“So it’s like a dominance thing?” She wrote. “You want to be ruled over?”

“Yes my queen, please step on me.”

“Ew.”

And so on. The assumed troll feigned ignorance as they guided the roleplay to discussions about the fetish. Feet, crushing, vore, the community was happy to yteach Patricia Hostettler about what her growing body meant for them.

The last exchange with the newcomer was with a user sharing what they found erotic about the process of her growing steadily larger each day:

GrowthFan90: I hope you never stop growing! It’s so hot to imagine you getting so big!

TheRealPatriciaHostettler: I don’t understand that. I think it’s scary. What about it is hot to you?

GrowthFan90: How do I explain? It’s like you are becoming a goddess whether you like it or not. Each day your power grows and in time it will be absolute. I dream that one day I’ll look over the horizon from my house to see your head loitering amongst the clouds.

TheRealPatriciaHostettler: That sounds scary to me. Doesn’t that scare you?


GrowthFan90: Of course, but that’s what’s so exciting about it, don’t you think?

Thomas almost replied to the thread, on the highly unlikely off chance that it was Trish behind the stunt, but he couldn’t bring himself to hope like that.

He spent more weeks obsessing over it, neglecting to do anything about his suspension from the hospital. He was wasting away in his apartment, isolated in much the same way Trish was isolated before. All the competing narratives about Trish and her current status made for strange dreams about reuniting with her, knowing that the longer they spent away from each other the larger she would be.


The most vivid was a recurring nightmare of him walking around the city, the streets all but abandoned. He saw Trish every day, because you could not miss her looming over the horizon, miles and miles tall. Her incomprehensible size wasn’t what made it a nightmare, however, the real nightmare was the look on her face. Smiling, laughing, the bright face she wore during their happiest moments together. Sometimes her mouth moved soundlessly as she addressed some unseen speck of a person held in her hands. She had moved on, outgrowing him in more than just size, she had outgrown her emotional connection to him. The thought of that more than anything caused him to wake up in a cold sweat.

Then, one day, the phone rang.

“Dr. Black?” Asked the gravelly voice on the other side. “It’s Jeb. Jeb Hostettler.”

“How is Trish?” Thomas asked, not returning the greeting.

“Not great. She’s not eating as much as she should. She’s losing weight. Relatively. You know what I mean.” there was a long silence after that.

“And what do you want me to do about it?”

“Why don’t you come over to the ranch and we can talk about it face to face.” He said. He didn’t wait for an answer, just gave the address and a time and hung up. Thomas rushed to get ready, hoping against hope that this was a chance to see Trish again. The stories from the forum were bouncing around in his head. Irrationally, he found himself hoping that he wasn’t going to be fed to her, as if this whole thing was the plot of some sort of erotic fantasy. Also irrationally, he wouldn’t mind if that happened so long as he got to see her again.

Thomas arrived at the gate of the ranch, where Jeb Hostettler was waiting for him flanked by private security guards. He stepped towards the car, and Thomas couldn’t help but notice his hand resting on the revolver hanging on his hip as he got to the passenger side door, opened it, and got in.

“Drive.” He ordered, pointing down the road. “Take a left here.”

“Why am I out here, sir?” He asked, eyeing the man’s revolver.

“Trishie is sad.” He said. “And it ain’t getting better. I brought in another therapist and she couldn’t make heads or tails of her. She said she had a broken heart. Right here, all the way down.”

The two of them passed a large construction site. Jeb had been digging a very large hole for the last few months, it seemed, and now they were reinforcing the walls with steel. It looked like a giant grave to Thomas, able to fit the body of a 500 foot giant, even though it was currently shallow. Future arrangements for Trish’s living arrangements, he guessed.

South of the hole was a different building. A giant warehouse construction. There was a small door to the side with a light above it humming with electricity. To the left, there was a large sliding door, at least 50 feet tall if Thomas had to guess. This must be where she lived. Thomas pulled the car up and parked it next to the door, and shut the car off. He waited in that seat obediently for more instructions from Jeb.

“She’s in there. You know that. Now I don’t know what you’re gonna say or how you’re gonna say it, but you’re gonna make my Trishie happy.” He put his hand on his gun. “I don’t care what she does with you. After what you did to her, I think she’s in her rights to squash you. She could, too. There’s a lot of land out here, boy. Lot of places to put your body where no one will find it.”

“I got it sir.” Thomas nodded, gulping.

“I don’t like you.” He said.

“I know sir.” With that, Thomas exited the car and approached the door, his heart beating in his chest with anticipation at being able to see Trish again, mixed with fear about how she would react to him. Trish wouldn’t hurt him, right?

He opened the door to find a massive concrete floored room set up in many ways to look similar to her place in the basketball court, albeit much more spartan. Front and center was a low concrete slab that served as her table, but it looked more like a giant altar to place offerings on. Behind that. Then there was lots of empty space, about 100 feet of it, before the edge of her bed. As Thomas traversed it, he noticed Trish’s oversized clothes thrown haphazardly around the floor. He passed a pair of her discarded shorts, looking large enough for him to use as a blanket, at least five feet wide at their widest part. 


The bed was much larger than the one in the basketball court, but Thomas couldn’t tell how deep it was. The foot of it was a great wall filling half the width of the warehouse, at least 6 feet tall if not more. Thomas climbed it, a small effort. His view of the top was the vast plane of the bed, about as large as the whole basketball court that served as Trish’s living quarters before. 


In the center was a large hill of blankets that could only be Trish. She was not 80 feet tall as the rumors suggested, but she was larger than when he last saw her, though he could not tell by how much. Thomas approached carefully, not sure where to begin, and being careful not to startle her. He closed half of the distance before calling out her name.

The hill shifted, fingers wrapping around the peak of it, pulling down the blanket to reveal the top of her face. Her eyes dull with depression and hunger, framed by angry, dark rings. They narrowed when she saw him, and blinked as if to see if this was a dream. She rose up to a sitting position, holding the blanket to obscure herself. She was in a ball shape again, clutching her legs to her chest. She was massive, having grown about twice her size since the last time they had spent any real quality time with each other, and at least four feet taller than when he had confronted her in the parking lot. She was truly a giantess now, looming over him even while sitting like this, his head just barely chest level to her. He figured that if she stood he would be shorter than her knee.


Of course the stories on the forum were not real. One look at her face was all Thomas needed to see that. A familiar mantra sprang to mind. Trish was a scared young woman who needed help.

“What are you doing here?” She asked guardedly as she recognized who it was intruding on her living space, and pulled the blankets around herself to hide her huge body from him.

“Your dad asked me to come.” He said. “He said you weren’t eating.” She laughed dryly at that, her eyes flaring with anger.

“Huh? So what, you came here to feed yourself to me? I’m not interested, you little pervert.” She sat up straighter, puffing up instinctually. 


“No, I just want to help.” He insisted, raising his hands up disarmingly.

“Help? More like you want to groom me to act like those monsters you beat off to.” She accused him, folding onto herself further. “That’s what all the confidence stuff was about, wasn’t it? You wanted a monster to sleep with.”

“Hey.” He said, raising his voice now. “You threw yourself at me, remember? Or did you actually forget your drunken escapades? Or our first night together? That was what you wanted, Trish.”

“Yeah, because I thought you were actually helping me and cared about me.” She said, tears beginning to well up. “I caught feelings for you because I thought you didn’t see me as a monster.”

“I never thought you were a monster.” Thomas said, not admitting that he often fantasized about her that way.

“Yes you did!” She accused, slamming her giant fist into the mattress, sending a shockwave through it that Thomas had to balance against. The blankets fell from her knees. “You did! You were just horny about it instead of scared like everyone else!” Thomas took a determined step forward to show he wasn't intimidated, even though he was.

“Tell me Thomas, was it always about my size? Why you cared for me so much? Was everything you did just to try and get in my pants?”


“...I don’t think so.” He said, in a noncommittal way that surprised her. She had been expecting a flat denial. “I admit that I was always attracted to you, since I first met you, and that isn’t just because of my… fetish.” Thomas folded his hands behind his back, and looked down at the empty space between the two of them.

“I never wanted to cross the line. I fought so hard against it for so long.” He looked up at her, and set his jaw. He took a few more determined step towards her, which she leaned away from. He was right in front of her shins now, and he ventured placing his hand on her leg. Trish felt her heart jump as they reconnected physically, a jolt of electricity starting to shock her out of her anger.

“Honestly, maybe a part of that was because of your condition, but it isn’t all of it. When you told me to say ‘I love you’... I meant that and you know it. Search your own feelings and be honest. When you told me that you loved me in the woods, was that because I tricked you into it? For me, it was like I was pulled to you like gravity. I think no you feel that way too.” He looked her dead in the eye with a determined glower, challenging her to even attempt to disagree.


“I love you.” He finished. “And I’m sorry.”

Without warning, Trish lunged at Thomas, opening her hands to snatch him up. Thomas fought to make sure he didn’t flinch, letting Trish’s fingers wrap around him. She lifted him to eye level. She was big enough to lift him with one hand if she wanted, but she brought her other hand to help support his weight anyway.

Why did I grab him? She thought, looking down at the man the size of a baby held in front of her. She felt his small form held in her hands, so delicate and light. She could easily hurt him, if she wanted to. She could throw him across the room, or squeeze the life out of him with her hands. She looked at his face for traces of fear there and found none, even as she clenched her hands more tightly around him to squeeze his body, even as she felt herself pushing the breath out of his lungs with just the strength of her fingers.

I don’t want to hurt him, she knew. So why did I grab him? Why am I squeezing him so tightly? She thought again as she brought him closer to study his face. He looked sad. He looked worried, but not about being hurt. He was worried about her, about the two of them as partners. Her warm, kind Dr. Thomas Black.

Of course, I picked him up to kiss him. She brought him to her lips, bigger than his entire face. She felt him reach forward to grab onto her, clutching desperately at her jaw line to hold her to him. The giantess parted her lips and kissed him delicately, her top lip pressing against his forehead, her bottom lip pressing on the underside of his chin. She pressed her tongue forward into his face, trying the passionate french kiss that they shared before their unfortunate separation, but she was much too big for that now. Thomas tried to return the kiss valiantly, pressing his lips and tongue into her much larger mouth. Her breathing alone was overpowering him, forcing him to exhale as she inhaled, lest the air be pulled from his lungs from the force, and inhaled as she exhaled, his only chance to fill his own lungs. 

When she had had her fill, she pulled him away. Her eyes listed open, crossing slightly as she studied the small shape held so closely to her face. His face was absolutely drenched with her slobber. Noticing the detail made color rise up in the girl’s malnourished, pale cheeks. Thomas sat in her hands, looking up at a woman nearly four times his size blushing like a schoolgirl. He couldn’t help it. He started to laugh. 


“What are you laughing at?” She complained, her fragile feelings beginning to be hurt. Trish’s face burned hotter as he carried on, until he was nearly crying from laughing. But she couldn’t help it, it was contagious. She started to laugh too, softly at first, and then uproariously. She stretched out her arms the farthest she could stretch them, and then fell back on her back into the bed, suspending Thomas in the air 7 feet above her face. They two looked at each other and laughed, and laughed, and laughed until tears were streaking down their faces. Trish brought him down to her chest, resting him there on her chest, her big laughs shaking his body, her hand gently pressed to his back to hold him in place to her heart, where he belonged. Their crying laughter turned to open weeping, tears of relief that the dark clouds of their separation were finally dispersing.


The tears eventually dried up, and the reunited couple were content to breathe together. Trish relished the feeling of Thomas held to her chest, and Thomas the feeling of rising and falling as Trish took deep breaths. 


Trish squeezed him gently. A single hand now large enough to cup his back. She traced her finger over his familiar, if now seemingly smaller, back muscles. Two months of missing him, one month hating him, and now that she forgave him, she was struck by just how small he was compared to her now. All the while they had been separated, she had been shutting out how large she had been getting. It was too painful, on top of everything, to watch the world shrink around her. Now that she was reunited with Thomas there was a reason to pay attention, and she didn’t like what she saw.

She was so, so much bigger than him. Her hands alone were about as long as his torso. She could rest the heel of her hand on his shoulders while her fingers stretched down to stroke his lower back. His weight there on her chest was like her cat sitting on her when she was a kid.

She pushed her hand underneath him, coaxing him to rise to a sitting position on her chest so that she could see his face. She continued to stroke him with her fingers while giving him a ponderous look. Thomas wrapped his hands around two of Trish’s fingers as she idly stroked him, pushing them, twisting them, and manipulating them. Trish snapped out of dwelling on her size briefly to play back, bending her fingers forward to push back against Thomas. Thomas resisted against the bending of her foot-long fingers, bending them back and preventing them from grasping him. Trish smiled and let him push her back, liking the feeling of his strength against her hand.

Mmm, strong guy. She thought, though she could have easily rolled her wrist forward and overtaken him. Would he like that? She thought about what the agents had shown her about his fetish and of her own research she conducted later. At the time it seemed like everything written there was designed to make her feel self conscious. And yet, Thomas liked her this way. In a strange way, it reminded her of when she was school aged and developed more womanly features, and began to learn the allure her curves had to some of her peers. It was like she had come into possession of something they all desperately wanted. 

She rolled her wrist forward, easily bypassing his defenses and ran her finger over his neck and jaw. He grabbed onto it, pulling it in to keep it pressed to him. 


“So…” he started, rubbing the length of her finger. “forgiven?” He ventured. 


Trish gave a smile and a half nod. “Forgiven. And I'm sorry, too. I should have heard you out.”


“It's ok. You were under a lot of duress.” Thomas dismissed. The two continued to stroke each other, saying nothing for some time. 

“I lost my job.” Thomas said.

“Oh no!” Trish exclaimed, splaying her fingers to end the teasing. 

“Yeah. Agent Grisham blindsided me.”


“Ugh.” Trish groaned, thinking about her treatment at the hands of Agent Grisham. A shiver ran down her spine. Thomas could feel it trough her skin. “I just don't understand how someone could be so cruel.”


“They wanted to provoke you and get me out of the picture. They know I'm the one who hit Dr. Vale.” He said, grabbing for her hand to bring it back to him.


“And you and Melanie…?”


Thomas chuckled dryly. “We’re over. You should have seen it. When I was being escorted out by security I was loudly processing my love for you in front of her and the rest of the hospital.”


“Dork.” She scoffed, but then leaned forward to place a kiss on his head.


“Where does that leave us?” Thomas ventured once free from her lips. Trish’s lips curled into a smile.


“What do you mean? I'm not mad at you anymore, you're single now…” she listed as if the conclusion was obvious.

“So, partners?” Thomas ventured.

“Partners.” Trish confirmed with a nod of her head. Thomas put his hands in the air and cheered, making Trish laugh again. She realized that it was the first time she had laughed or smiled in three months. She smiled brightly at the little man perched on her chest, and felt a warm, tingly sensation throughout her body. God she loved him. She never wanted to be away from him ever again.

“I have a strange question. Let me know if this is too forward.” She said as she began to sit up. She held Thomas to her as she rose, laying him down gently between her splayed legs.

“Shoot.” Thomas said.

Trish played with her hair nervously. “Would you… want to move to the ranch?” She managed to spill out. She was looking off to the side, but kept glancing at him. She was unable to make eye contact but also unable to bear not seeing his reaction. Thomas smiled, once again taken by how adorable it was for a woman nearly four times his size be so bashful.

“Honestly…” Thomas started. Thomas felt the same way about their reunion. He had spent too long away from her. There was a deep pit in his heart that could only be filled by having her close to him. “That sounds like moving really quickly.”

“Yeah.” Trish nodded. Rationally she knew that would be really fast, but in her heart she knew that’s what she wanted, and she knew that’s what Thomas wanted too.

“Yeah.” Thomas said.

“So you’ll do it?”

“Of course.”

“God I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

“I missed you.”

“I missed you so, so much.”

Chapter 12: The Heart Grows Fonder by saltavio

“I really can’t say what it is she sees in you.” Jeb said to Thomas over breakfast a few days later. “I guess the heart wants what the heart wants.”  Jeb certainly couldn’t argue with the results. Trish’s mood did a 180 after smoothing things over with Thomas. She was eating at the high rate that was healthy for her once again, and making her way outside once more.

The two were sharing the meal in one of Jeb’s ranch cabins. It was a small, simple construction meant to house farm hands. It had a small wood stove, a bed, and a stocked pantry. It was vacant ever since this area of the ranch was marked Trish to live on. After a conversation with Trish, Jeb offered it to Thomas to live in.

“I don’t really know what to do about this situation. Doesn’t feel right to pay you to be her… boyfriend.” He said. “But I can promise to take care of ya so long as you are still taking care of her.”

Thomas was about to reply, but caught Trish exiting her warehouse living space out of the corner of his eye. No matter how many times he saw her, she took his breath away. She was on her tip toes, stretching her arms over her head to bask in the sun. She was wearing newly fitted athletic wear, t-shirt and shorts, and her hair was tied up into a sporty ponytail. She had a thick cable used to strap things to trucks wrapped around her waist, which secured a few 50 gallon barrels to dangle around her hips.

She put a hand to her brow to block the sunlight, and scanned the ranch, her mouth curling into a smile as her eyes caught sight of the cabin. She started to  walk in their direction. Though she was a couple hundred yards away, her long strides would bring her to the cabin in no time.

“That’s very kind of you.” Thomas replied, remembering through the haze of love that he had been talking to Jeb. He didn’t look at him. He was too enthralled by the view of her approaching, especially the way her hips swayed as she carried herself forward. 


The cabin was only a single story, so Trish was way taller than it, the roof just barely reached her belly button. He watched as she approached, appearing to grow larger and larger, filling the window and then surpassing it, till all he could see through it were her shins.


A loud tapping sound came from the roof, in the same cadence as if she was knocking on a door.

“Thomas, are you in there?” She called in a sing song voice.

Thomas gave Jeb a thankful nod, and then exited to find Trish with her arms crossed, waiting for him as she hovered over the cabin. Her eyes snapped to the front door as she heard it close behind him. She side-stepped around the corner and put her hands on her knees to see him closer, her tiny boyfriend standing shorter than her knees.

“Ready for our hike?” She asked, trying to shut out the facts of their size difference.

“Sure am.” He said, throwing his day pack over his shoulder. “You gonna be able to keep up?” He joked. 


Trish just rolled her eyes playfully and straightened back up. “Why don’t you set the pace then, Flash?” She chided him, putting her hands on her hips to punctuate her teasing. Thomas involuntarily paused to drink the vision of her in, standing up straight and tall with her hands on her hips, looking down at him. Trish noticed he was gawking at her, and reflexively folded her arms and hunched her shoulders to appear smaller. The move snapped Thomas out of it. He averted his eyes to spare her self-consciousness as he turned to head deeper into the ranch.

She followed him with her eyes as he progressed, and took a single large step to close the distance. He had his eyes locked forward, no doubt trying to be polite after seeing her reaction. She kicked herself for appearing fragile to him again.

“So, dad set you up with the cabin?” She asked, starting to make conversation if only to distract herself from her embarrassment. Thomas was already huffing and puffing, taking up much too quick of a pace in order to attempt to measure up to her’s. Thomas said something, but she couldn’t really hear his answer now that his voice was competing with his breathing. She waited for him to get a lead and again closed the distance with another step. She let it happen a few more times before she stopped in her tracks.

“Hey.” She called down, and watched Thomas come to a stop a little bit ahead and turned to see her. 


“Would it be ok if I carried you?” She asked, putting her hands on her knees to stoop down once again. The prospect of being carried by the giant Trish gave him a squirming feeling in his insides. Trish could tell that the idea interested him. She might as well have asked if he would like to see her boobs.

“Am I too slow?” he asked, trying to be nonchalant about it. 

“A little.” She said with brutal honesty. “I used to ride to where we’re going on horseback, if we keep going at your pace we won’t get there by lunch time.”

“Ok, sure. You can carry me.” Thomas consented, trying not to sound too eager, and took a step towards Trish for her to pick him up.

Trish bent down further to grab him, lifting him up with one hand and bringing him to her shoulder. Thomas found it exhilarating, the first time she had picked him up like this since she had passionately done so after being reunited.

He wrapped his arm behind her neck, grasping onto her hair to keep him from falling almost 20 feet to the ground. She kept one hand up to hold onto his legs with fingers that were half as long as them.

“Is that comfortable?” She asked softly, rubbing her thumb up his leg. He was more than comfortable. He was incredibly aroused and it was hard not to show it. He swallowed and looked to her to give her a nod. She was looking at him on her shoulder from the corner of her eye, which was about level with him. He saw her eyes trace his body down to his lap where his tent was pitched. Her eyes snapped back to his and her cheeks slightly flushed. He could feel her hand tremble subtly against his lap. 

Trish refocused and started to walk slowly. She took small, carefully placed steps in an effort not to jostle Thomas too much. Each step she took was accompanied by a nervous look down at her precious passenger. This is weird. She thought, looking back down at her feet as they carried them across the plains. That’s Thomas there on your shoulder. She reminded herself. You love him. It doesn’t matter if he’s so small you can pick him up with one hand.


After three months of isolation and torment, a lot of the work she had done to be comfortable with her condition had been undone. But there was something about the looks that Thomas had been giving her. Trish was no stranger to being gawked at. As pretty as she was, she was used to dealing with men staring at her. And to have Thomas in particular staring at her, it was flattering. It was hard not to react to the clear and strong signals of desire he had for her.

She glanced over at him again, trying to place her desire for him with the realities of his relatively small size, and caught him sneaking a look down the front of her shirt where her breasts were bouncing subtly with each step. She felt her face flush again, and her heartbeat quickened. He was so into her, and it was making her feel sexy. She ventured a more forceful step, bouncing more to make her chest jiggle in an effort to tantalize him. She saw his eyes widen and felt his grip tighten on the scruff of her neck. When he turned to look over at her she quickly turned her head to pretend not to notice his stares.


The flirtatious mood carried until their destination came into view: a small patch of forest composed of the short, shrubby trees found often in the grasslands.

“This was always my favorite picnic spot when I was younger. I used to love listening to the creek while sitting in the shade.” Trish said as they approached. As they got closer Trish could see that the trees that used to tower over her were a little less than hip high, much to her chagrin. Even if she sat down she would be taller than them, and wouldn’t be able to get any shade from the sun getting in position directly overhead.


Trish set Thomas down at the bank of the creek, and looked around the forest floor beneath her for a suitable place to park her large form. Trish waded through the trees, circling around like a cat trying to get comfortable, but it was useless. She blew the hair that was dangling in front of her face in frustration.

“Watch out.” She said, the only warning she gave before grabbing one of the trees next to Thomas, squatting, and lifting it up to uproot it. “Oh wow, that was way easier than I was expecting.” She said, turning it upside down to brush the now empty ground with its branches. She heaved the tree over to the side, landing somewhere else in the woods, and then used her foot to tamp down and pack the earth, making a spot wide enough for her to sit. She bent down, squeezing herself into the gap she had made in the sparse canopy. She shielded her eyes from the sun, and searched the forest floor for Thomas. She found him near her foot, gaping up at her with that same awed expression.

“What?” She chuckled, once again straddling the line between flattered and embarrassed.

“You’re amazing.” He said, managing to pick his jaw up.

“Aw, thanks!” She said, fixing a strand of hair behind her ear and landing on ‘flattered’. When he finally managed to peel his eyes off of her, he started to unpack. She watched him, dwelling on the compliment and the looks he had been giving her all morning. She wanted more of it.

“Hey.”

Thomas looked up at her, saying nothing, just showing that he was listening.

“So you really do like big women, huh?” She blurted nervously.

Thomas smiled and nodded. “As far as I can remember. I’ve always enjoyed the fantasy.”

“What is it about it?” She asked, tilting her head at him and rubbing her hands over her legs.

“I dunno. It’s mostly a power thing, I suppose. That’s not that weird, is it?”

“I meant more, like, what do you like about me being big?” She asked, leaning forward and pressing her boobs together between her elbows to fish for a compliment.

“What’s there not to like?” He said, a little shy about sharing, and honestly worried how she might react to his darker fantasies.

“Come on, I mean specifically.” She pressed and leaned forward more.

“Well… part of it’s just seeing how much bigger you are than me, like, I thought it was sexy when you picked me up and put me on your shoulder.”

“I could tell. It was kinda cute.” She cooed, cupping her neck in one hand. She played with her hair with the other wand, wrapping a lock around her finger and tugging it while smiling at him.

“What are you into? Sexually I mean.” He asked to take the heat of attention off of him for a moment.

Trish played with her hair more nervously, now using both hands to pull a strand hanging over her shoulder. “I dunno…”

“I bet I could tell you” He said, shooting a smirk up to her face above the canopy. “You like big hands, don’t you? You like the feeling of big hands controlling you.” Trish’s face immediately flushed and her fingers brushed her hair more frantically.

“Bingo.”

“How did you know?”

“I can read you like a book.”

“Ok, what else then?”

“You’re curious about bondage stuff.”

“Eeek!” She cried, turning her head away from Thomas to hide herself from him after being so seen.

“Oh relax, it’s not that uncommon. And it’s the same sort of thing, you know, as being into big people. Surrendering yourself to a person with power over you.” He explained as he finished unpacking his lunch.

“So you want me to boss you around?”

“Well, not all the time, mostly in bed.”

She wanted to try. We’ve screwed in the woods before, she reasoned. She was thinking about what she could have him do. Being domineering was not in her nature. She was worried about coming off as silly, or embarrassing herself, but she couldn’t resist him sitting there with his little lunch. He was so cute and small and they hadn't really made love since they reunited. She wanted to feel that connection they had when she was 11 feet tall and they couldn’t keep their hands off each other. She lifted her leg and extended it forward, covering the corner of the blanket with her toes and the ball of her foot. Thomas shot a look up to Trish’s face. She was cradling her neck in her hands, elbows resting on her knees. Her red face betrayed how nervous she was about it.

“Can I help you?”

“Um. Yeah. Kiss my foot.” she said, repeating a line she had read on the forum.

“No. I’m eating lunch, Trish.”

“Oh, ok.” She said, retracting the foot. Thomas eyed her foot rejoining her, deciding if he was really going to go down this road with her.

“No, not like that.” He said.

“What?”

“If you’re going to boss me around you can’t just let me get out of it with a token protest. You have to force me.”

“I don’t wanna force you…” color returned to her cheeks.

“I want to be forced.” He assured her.

“But you’re not always going to want to be forced, right?”

“So we’ll have a safe word.”

“Oh, right. What should our safe word be?”

“How about jumbo?” He said, almost as a joke, but it flew over Trish’s head apparently. What was that look of determination on her face?

“Ok, jumbo is the safe word.”

“Jumbo is the safe word.” He agreed, and went to take another bite of his sandwich.

“I said kiss my foot!” She yelled, raising her already loud and booming voice, and stomping her foot on the blanket. The trees shook as insects and birds scattered in fear from the giant’s outburst. Trish’s face was beet red, and she had shifted her arms to hold her waist. Thomas suppressed a chuckle, he set down his sandwich, and leaned forward to her foot, and gave it a peck. He shot her a smile and continued eating his lunch.

Trish fumed. This little shit! He was just going to act nonchalant about it! She looked down at him sitting there all cooll, trying to figure out some way to escalate things. She stewed on what to do for some time as he ate, thinking of ways to play with him. She landed on an idea, and took some time to mentally rehearse her role before putting it into action.

“Hey.” She said again, her voice belying more determination.

“What?”

“Your sandwich looks tasty.” She said. “I want a bite.” Thomas looked down at the remaining half of his sandwich.

“No way, you brought your own lunch. I brought this for me.” He said, persisting in challenging her. She extended her leg again, this time hooking her toe under his leg and gently kicking him up, causing him to roll onto his back. Before he could protest again, she brought the foot back town and gently pushed on his chest with it.

“I don’t want my lunch. I want your lunch. And besides, I did all the walking.” She said. “So… give it to me.” Thomas held back his smile. Her body language showed she was still nervous about this. While having her violate his personal space with her foot was sexy, overall, the way she was shrunk in on herself and nervously pushing against both of their boundaries was extremely cute to him.

“Ok, you can have it.” He said, and held his sandwich up to her. Trish shook her head.

“I’m not gonna come all the way down there for it. You have to bring it up here.” She said, finding it surprisingly easy to get into character. Now they were getting somewhere, thought Thomas.

“It’d be easier for you to just take it,” he said, offering it again. Trish curled her toes, pressing them into him ever so slightly harder.

“No. I want you to feed it to me.” She said. “Now… little guy.” she added, trying out another oft used phrase she saw on the forum.

“Ugh fine, ok. Get your foot off me first.” He said with faux frustration, trying and failing to hide how much this was exciting him. Trish removed the foot and placed it next to her other one, and waited to see what Thomas would do next. He took some time regarding the mountain that she was, and figured out a plan. He put the sandwich in a small bag and approached her. He walked until he was in front of her shins, and put a hand between them. Trish bit her lip as he pushed against them from the inside, willing her legs to spread to make room for him in front of her. She happily complied, leaning back and spreading to open herself to him. He walked between the two pillars till he was face to face with the underside of her bosom. Her arms were still folded in front of her, guardedly.


He is just too cute. Trish thought as she saw the knee high man hold the bag in his teeth and reach towards her. He found hand holds where her thighs met her hips, and began to pull himself up. He reached up and grabbed onto her forearms, which allowed him to shift his feet to stand on the crook of her thighs. He kicked a leg up to stand on her forearms, preparing to push himself up to meet her mouth.

This is too easy for him, she thought. He’s not gonna like it unless I escalate things more. She looked at him staring up with an undeserved grin from between her tits. Suddenly, she hunched her shoulders forward, pressing them together around him. Thomas vanished in her bust and his legs started to kick against her stomach. Trish giggled as he watched him struggle, amazed how nearly his entire upper body became totally enveloped by her bosom.

“Aww, are you stuck?” She asked with a laugh, refusing to let him go for several seconds. Finally, she brought her hand up to his kicking legs and wrapped it around them, pinning them together. She lifted her arm up, peeling him out from between his soft prison, and raising him up over her head so he was dangling upside down over her face.

“Ah!” He yelled as his world spun, finally focusing on Trish’s face, embarrassment still painted all over it as she smiled sweetly up at him. She opened her mouth wider, and stuck out her tongue to accept her tribute.

Thomas fumbled with the bag, trying to remove the sandwich from it quickly. Not quick enough for Trish, who started lowering him down to her mouth slowly.

“Ahhhh….” She sounded, her breath once again enveloping him as he stared down at the back of her throat. He managed to free the sandwich, but his arms were already practically in her mouth. He placed it on her tongue, and then shifted his hands to push against the corners of her nearly foot wide mouth.

That didn’t stop Trish, however, who lowered him and licked with her tongue, drenching his chest, arms and face with saliva as she accepted the tiny sandwich. She held him there, waving him around like a ragdoll, and made him watch her lips close and swallow. Ew, what is that, pimento cheese? She thought.

“Mmmmm” She made a show of moaning while keeping the bad taste off her face. “Good boy.” She said, and kissed his dangling head.

“Can you put me down now?” He asked, his face starting to get red from being held upside down.

“Wait, but what did you think about that?” She asked, snapping out of the dominance play and bringing her other hand up to turn him so he was facing up in front of her face.

“It was very sexy.” He said.

“Why don’t you take off your pants then?” She asked, fingertip tracing the aching bulge in his pants. Thomas didn’t have to be asked twice. His pants were barely over his butt when she brought him forward to her mouth again, and took his dick into her mouth. The thing barely cleared her lips anymore, but she was able to have a lot of fun with him by softly mashing her lips together and flicking the tip of her tongue. He came quickly, already worked up by her roleplay. But she kept sucking. The feeling on his extra sensitive penis post ejaculation was agonizing to Thomas.

“Stop…” He begged, but Trish just looked up at him with sparkling eyes and continued. She started to hum, the reverberation of her voice making it even more agonizing.

“Trish, stop.” He begged, pushing his hands against her cheeks, futilely struggling against her immense strength holding him to her lips. She wrinkled her nose at him, enjoying seeing him squirm.

“Jumbo! Jumbo!” He shouted as he felt like his soul might be sucked out of him by her torturing mouth. Trish opened her mouth and released him. A line of spit running from the head of his member to the tip of her tongue as she put distance between him and her face. She gave him a wide smile, and then licked his seed off her lips.

“That was amazing.” He said.

“Aw, thanks. I’m glad you liked it.” she blushed and smiled.

“Did… you like it?” He asked. Her eyes looked up, searching for her thoughts about it. She didn’t really get any sexual pleasure pushing him around, but she did enjoy making him happy. It was also… fun? Like playing with a pet.

“I dunno, it was fun, I guess.” She said, as she lowered him back to the ground between her legs. She turned to the side to fiddle with one of the attached barrels that contained her day’s water and food when she felt his hands probe at her below.

“What’re you doing?” She asked leaning forward to look down the length of her body at Thomas kneeling down, rubbing her through the front of her shorts.

“Oh, I just thought…”

“That’s… sweet, but I think I’m too big for that.” She said, reaching her hand down to brush him away from her crotch.

“We could try…” He said, stepping back up to her, placing a hand on the inside of her thigh and rubbing it.

“I’m worried you’d get hurt.” She said. It was a legitimate worry. She weighed well over two tons now. One wrong movement in a fit of passion could end him, not that she thought he was up to the task at this size anyway.

“There’s gotta be something I can do.” He said. The feeling of him brushing up against her like this was putting her in the mood, despite everything. Maybe if she promised herself to stay extra still… but no, she couldn’t risk that. Maybe he could make himself useful in other ways. She dwelt back on her fantasy of him manipulating her with his big hands, of him holding her neck and controlling her. She wanted that.


She pushed him back with her hand again, giving her space to lift her butt up and roll her shorts over her hips and down to her ankles. Then she reached down and pulled her shirt and bra up and over her head, leaving her boobs to sway freely on her chest. She leaned forward to pluck up Thomas and deposit him on the shoulder he hitched a ride on earlier.

“Just… squeeze my neck as hard as you can… OK?” She said, using her fingers to support him against her neck. Her neck was long and elegant, about a foot long at her size. Thomas straddled her shoulder, and wrapped his arms tightly around her, clutching it as tightly as he could. She kicked one leg up, resting it on the opposite creek bed, and the other she left under her. 


She started to rub herself slowly, eyes clenched tightly, dreaming that the force around her neck wasn’t Thomas wrapping his entire arms around her neck, but that she was normal sized and he had taken her neck into his hand. She focused on the firm, hard pressure against her neck, possessing her, keeping her safe. She rubbed more vigorously, rising up to a fever pitch pretty quickly. 


Thomas held on for dear life as she threw her head back in ecstasy, her neck muscles pushing against his arms, her throat vibrating with stifled moans as she worked on herself. Thomas craned his own neck up and bit the bottom of her earlobe. She liked that, he could tell, by the way her bottom lip began to tremble. Thomas shifted, pulling himself up to wrap his legs around her neck instead of his arms. His hands now free, he used one hand to pull on the hair at the base of her neck, and the other to grip onto her lip, twisting it in his hand.

In Trish’s fantasy, Thomas had stood behind her, one hand massaging her pussy, the other wrapped around her neck. Shifting into this new position, it was like she could feel his thumb pressed against the base of her skull, and his index finger reached forward to hook around her lip. The small amount of force guided Trish’s face towards him, her lips grazing against him. Lost in the moment, she brought her other hand up to Thomas wrapped around her neck, and ran her finger tips over his muscular shoulders. Thomas continued to rub his hand over her lips, pulling her bottom lip down and letting Trish lick and suck on his hand. One particularly sensuous rub below caused her to throw her head back, her mouth opening in a satisfied sigh.

Trish was coming soon after, and Thomas was sure glad he was not underneath her when she did. Her hips rocked back and forth with enough force to smear him on the ground. Her spasming legs also caused her to gain some air, slamming her big ass rhythmically where she sat, shaking the trees of the shrubby forest. Her juices made a small puddle beneath her, easily a gallon of the stuff leaked out of her and onto the forest floor. The hand that had been gently fondling Thomas was applying more and more pressure to his back. He tried to call out for her, but he had no air in his lungs with which to do it. All the same, because she would probably not be able to hear him through the sonorous moans reverberating in her throat. All he could do was hold her neck tightly and pray that Trish would come to her senses on the other side soon.

Slowly, the sound of her ass thumping on the ground subsided, and the giantess was reduced to sighing contently. Thomas released the pressure around her neck, and brushed her face with his hand softly. She pulled her wet fingers out of herself, and turned her head to look down at him sitting on her shoulder as she licked them clean.

“Feel good?” He asked, enjoying the warmth radiating off of her neck.

“Very good.” It was good, better than Trish had been expecting. Maybe there was something to being big after all. She nuzzled against him on her shoulder, and Thomas took the opportunity to run his fingers through her hair. The two held each other like that for some time before separating to get dressed again.

“How tall are you?” she called down to him as he was pulling his shirt over his head. He pushed his head through the collar and looked up at her pulling her underwear and shorts up over her legs. She looked so sexy from this angle, the way her hips looked so big and her upper body seemed so small. She put her hands on her hips as she noticed the blank expression on his face.

“Hey! Are you listening? I asked how tall you were.”

“Five feet, eight inches.” He managed to choke out.

“Huh. That’s funny.” She observed, then stooped down to pick him back up.

“What’s funny?” He asked as he held onto her wrists to steady himself for the ride up to her shoulder.

“Nothing. It’s just when I was small, five foot eleven, I never wanted to date a man shorter than me.”

“That is funny.” Thomas agreed, as he gripped onto her neck once more to steady himself as the 24 foot tall woman carried them back home.

Chapter 13: The Prelude to the Trial by saltavio

“They want me to do what?” Trish asked, exasperated. “They realize I’m huge right?” 


“That might be the point.” Margaret replied. It was one of their weekly meetings with the legal team. Trish, Thomas, Jeb, were all seated at a small table on top of Trish’s larger table. The trial was tomorrow, and Margaret had just gotten finished explaining why Trish would actually have to appear in person at the courthouse after the court had rejected efforts to accommodate Trish’s condition. “They’re hoping for a circus. They’re hoping that you’ll slip up and scare people.” 


Trish huffed in frustration. It was true that she was getting scarily big. Just this morning she had hit a new milestone of thirty feet tall, that height she had dreaded being since Thomas revealed to her that she was going to surpass merely being tall to become gigantic. 


Gigantic she was. She was at least five times larger than any of them, a fact punctuated by her need to lean down to listen even while she sat on the ground. She was looming over the proceedings, sitting cross legged with her hands on her knees.


“...Will I even fit in the courthouse? Do they even have doors big enough for me?” she asked anxiously. Thomas ventured a look down at her butt and the way it curved underneath her. Her hips, the widest part of her, were wider than he was tall by an entire foot. Her thighs were around nine feet long. Theoretically, she should be able to fit down a hallway, so long as the doors were bigger than the hospital’s. He imagined her squeezing her body through the courthouse on her hands and knees, her butt almost slamming into the ceiling as she crawled. She would be able to break down walls by just shaking her ass at this size.

“The courtroom in question has 18 foot ceilings…” Margaret started, but was cut off by a huff from the giant.


“Great, so I'll have a few feet of head room so long as I sit on the floor.” Trish spat sarcastically.

“I don’t know why we’re even entertaining this.” Jeb interjected.

“We risk them trying to pull a stunt with her bail to take her into custody if we don’t comply. The only real way out of this is to apply public pressure to the court.” She said.

“So that’s that.” Trish declared, putting an end to it. The meeting dragged on as they rehearsed their respective testimonies and prepared for the prosecution’s badgering for the hundredth time. The relentlessness of the process rivaled the pointlessness of it, in Trish’s mind, as she likely wouldn’t be able to maneuver herself in the courtroom anyway. They prepared late into the evening, stopping only when it was time for dinner.


Everyone was signaled to leave when the pallets of food necessary to feed the five ton woman were delivered and started to be unpacked for her. It was meal times, more than any other times, where Trish felt most like a monster. The sheer amount of food was the worst part. Pound for pound, the spread weighed more than Thomas. This fact was punctuated by Thomas making his way past the staff carrying a huge sheet pan with a quarter of a roasted cow, bones and all. The comparison made her think of the particularly nasty thing she had read on the forum by people who wanted a person like her to eat them.

She felt herself begin to slide down a bad mental spiral. Maybe it was right to lock her away. Maybe she should just turn herself in so the government could contain her, the monster woman that in a year or two will be eating whole cows by the handful.

Thomas was almost out the door, knowing that Trish preferred to eat her meals alone, when he turned to look back at her. The distressed look about her made him stop in his tracks and turn back around. He made a show of sniffing the roasted cow as it moved past him to gain her attention.

“Mmm… would you mind if I stayed here and ate with you? I bet I could eat as much as I want and you won’t really notice.” He said, gesturing to the piles of food. The comment made Trish’s mouth draw into a line somewhere between a polite smile and a guarded warning to him that he was stepping on dangerous ground. Thomas met it with a boyish, expectant gaze that quickly melted Trish’s defenses.

“Ok.” She relented, and lowered her hand to help Thomas sit on her lap as the two waited for the rest of the food to be unpacked. Besides the quarter of the cow, a huge tub of grain porridge, fresh fruit and vegetables were unpacked. Trish ate simply mostly out of necessity for how much food needed to be prepared for her. Once it was all laid out, he transferred from her lap and onto the table to mingle with the food items, picking some odd morsels out of the heaps of food. Trish was still nervous to eat in front of him, but her hunger was swiftly overpowering her self consciousness. She reached down and picked up the snow shovel that served as her spoon, then poked it into the mound of porridge next to where Thomas was standing, then guided the bite up to her mouth.

“I think it’ll backfire.” Thomas said, taking a bite himself. Trish put a hand to her mouth to cover her chewing as she talked.

“What will?” She asked, returning the shovel/spoon down to scoop up another bite.

“Making you come to the courthouse. They don’t know what they’re getting into.”

“I’m sure they can do the math.” She scoffed, and gestured to her body. "I will probably squash the building just by looking at it funny."

“That’s not what I meant.” He said, putting his hand on hers when she brought the spoon back down to the table, rubbing the back of it. Trish let the spoon fall into the porridge, and turned her hand to put the fingers of her three foot long hand on Thomas’s chest. She leaned forward to hold her chin in her hand, and waited for him to explain himself.


“You’re big, sure. And you might accidentally break some things.” He said, bringing his hands to her fingers stroking his chest to stroke them in return. “But I think they’re underestimating how much people are going to love you.”

“I dunno, I’m pretty scary.” She said, tilting her head and stretching her fingers up to rub them them against his face, feeling the scratchy little hairs of his five o’clock shadow, once again comparing the length of her hand to him. 


“I mean it!” He insisted, squeezing her middle finger with both hands and pushing it aside. “People might be scared at first, but I truly believe they won’t be able to help falling in love with you. You’re simply too charming.”

“You're biased.” She said, turning her head to hide the smile creeping up on her face from him. She could almost believe it, almost. His unshakable optimism sure made it a lot easier to believe. As long as she could learn to see herself like he saw her, she would be fine. She turned her head to see him still standing there looking at her with a fierce and determined expression, and her lips curled all the way up into a wide and bright smile. Thomas was so good to her, her omnipresent cheerleader. Her big heart felt so full.

“Mmm, I see something else down there that looks good.” she purred. She pulled the hair over her ears to prevent it from getting in her porridge as she lowered herself down to give him a kiss.



Later that night, Thomas woke up to a tapping on his roof. He sat up in bed and looked out the window to see Trish sitting in a curled ball outside. He rolled out of bed and exited the cabin to meet her. Her eyes were puffy with worry and she was sucking on her lips nervously.

“Can’t sleep?” He asked, drawing close, positioning himself between her feet. Trish shook her head sadly, shamed that she was acting weak again.

“You’re going to do great tomorrow.” He said, reaching up to give her shin a reassuring rub. She didn't respond. She just sat there silently and motionlessly begging for more comfort.

“Do you want me to spend the night with you?” He asked. Trish paused, then nodded, a faint smile returning to her lips.

“Ok.” He said, and lifted up his arms to signal he was ready to be picked up. She did, bringing him to her chest and holding him there as she rose to stand. Her strong hands kept him pinned to her as she walked deftly back to her living quarters. She held him there firmly as returned to bed. Thomas rubbed the back of the hands that now served as his blanket, and took deep, intentional breaths. Trish followed Thomas’s lead, matching her breathing to his. Trish fell into an uneasy sleep after a few minutes.


Nancy was on the grounds of the courthouse early that morning in order to make sure that their crew got a good location to see the spectacle to come. Every national news outlet was showing up for the trial of Patricia Hostettler. The tall woman hadn’t been officially heard from since their interview, and hadn’t been seen since she was moved to her new living situation. There was one shot of her on her father’s property taken with a telephoto lens, but it was so far away that you couldn’t really understand the true scale of her. Her size was of course what everyone was interested in, especially Nancy.


Nancy was feeling the gurgling feeling of impending doom in her stomach. She had not been able to get her out of her head since the young woman picked her up and held her like a baby to her hip. There was a big part of her that was terrified of Patricia Hostettler, especially what she would be capable of as she continued to grow. Could this person really be so strong that a mere flick of their fingers was enough to knock out a grown man? There was another part of her that pitied her, understanding how hard it must be for someone to go through what she was going through. There was another part that was lured to her, that wanted to be close to her and to witness her, and maybe be witnessed by her in return.


Nancy’s complicated feelings reflected the nation’s feelings as a whole. Fear, curiosity, and empathy clashing and the only way to sort it all out was to see what happened today. Nancy hoped Trish was ready for it.

They heard her before they saw her. Sirens from her police escort leading her from the edge of the small city to the center where the courthouse stood. Then, the sound of large, thudding steps echoing between buildings.

“There she is.” The cameraman gasped, pointing his camera to the rooftops a few blocks away. There, just barely visible over the roof of the two story building, was the top of a brown head of hair bobbing up and down with her foot steps. The other camera people gasped and zoomed in on her location. A police car with its lights on rounded the corner followed shortly by a massive bare foot pointing its toes onto the street, stepping as softly as possible as it carried the massive woman forward.

The first real shot of Patricia Hostettler in so many months was her rounding the corner. She was dressed in a cornflower blue sundress with no pattern that fell to her mid shin. The garment was girly, cute, and almost achieved making the incredibly large woman look delicate. Her shoulders were rolled forward, hunching so they looked smaller than they already were (proportionally, that is). Her arms were twisted around in front of her, clasping each other in front of her lap. Her head was pointed down, focusing all of her attention at her feet stepping ever so slightly pigeon-toed. She was chewing her lips and keeping her attention on the world beneath her with her pretty, innocent blue eyes. The first word that would come to Nancy’s mind to describe the whole picture was ‘adorable’, were it not for her outrageous size.

Because of course, her size was outrageous. She stood taller than the two story buildings around her.  The roof of the police SUV escorting her did not even reach the bottom of her knees. And the sound of her footsteps! It reminded Nancy of scenes from that movie with the dinosaurs. This giantess would not have to hold Nancy like a baby, she could pick her up with one hand, easily.

“What’s that on her shoulder?” Nancy asked, urging the camera to pan up and zoom in. There was a little man sitting there. Well, a normal sized man sitting on the shoulder of a giantess. He seemed familiar, but couldn’t place him. He was holding on to her earlobe, leaning forward and whispering to her. He was handsome, too. Nancy noticed. The giant was giving him sidelong glances and nodding along as she listened.

She froze in the middle of the street when she saw the cameras, her face turning a bright red. Her head immediately turned to the man on her shoulder and gave him a look begging for comfort. The man gave her a nod, reached forward, and planted a kiss on her cheek. The giantess smiled almost involuntarily, relaxing her arms in front of her and bringing her hand to shoulder, laying her fingers gently across the man’s legs. She stood up straighter and rolled her shoulders back, approaching the press with renewed confidence. 


The press took instinctive steps backwards as she reached the sidewalk in front of the court house and planted feet that could easily crush them. She brought her other hand up to her shoulder and lowered her passenger gently to the ground, and then continued to squat, pressing her legs together and tugging on the dress so she didn’t flash the cameras. She scanned the press with her big blue eyes, and then raised her hand up to give a small wave.

“Um… hi everyone. I’m Patricia Hostettler.” She said, repeating a rehearsed speech for the cameras. “I’m here today because some people are scared of me, but there’s really nothing to be scared about.” She said. “I’m just a girl who got really big. I just want to live my life as peacefully as possible.” Her eyes lifted up to the courthouse. “I might be too big to get into the courthouse. We tried to get them to accommodate me but they refused. I think they want me to accidentally break something or hurt someone trying to get in there.” Nancy looked to the seven foot tall double doors that were the entrance to the courthouse, and then up and down the body of the giant woman. There was no way.

“So, I showed up, but I’m not going to try and squeeze in there unless they make me. I hope that the issue is that they didn’t realize just how huge I am. Now that they see…” She said, gesturing to the self evident problem her large form represented. “...will agree to accommodate me.” 


There was a long pause. The idea of a courthouse press mob being silent enough for their target to make such a speech would be unthinkable under normal circumstances. The only reason it worked was due to Trish’s size stealing the breath from their lungs. Trish’s lawyer emerged from behind her, ready to hold up her hands and say ‘no questions’, but none came from the dumbstruck press. They could only manage to watch as the giant woman stood back up and shyly crossed her arms over her stomach to guard herself.


Trish’s lawyer, satisfied, marched into the courtroom to begin yelling at the judge. Trish stood in front of the courthouse, scanning the press below her just in case they made a move. She wasn’t supposed to answer any questions or talk to them after giving her speech, so even though she hated how scared they were of her, she was glad that they didn’t try anything.

“Trish!” A small woman’s voice called from below and to her right. She panned over the crowd, looking for the source. It was a small woman in a blue pantsuit, waving up at her. ‘They’re not small Trish, you’re big.’ She reminded herself.

“Nancy?” She asked squinting down at her to see her face. “Oh, hi!” She said, and returned the wave, turning her body to face her and stooping down to see her better.


“Do you mind answering some questions?” She called up.

“I’m not supposed to.” Trish said, shaking her head.

“How about just a picture then?” Nancy asked. Rare for the press to ask permission like this, rarer to have the wishes of their target respected, but what else could they do but respect a woman who was taller than a house?

A picture couldn’t hurt, Trish decided, and lowered herself to her knees. The complicated feelings about Trish that Nancy was experiencing were competing wildly. The curious part, the interested part, made her blurt out her request in the first place. The giant had to curl all the way up into a ball to even get close to her, and now that Trish was getting closer, the fearful part of her screamed to run. But that part was tamped down when she looked into the giantess’s eyes and into her soul. Comfort her. Help her. These thoughts finally won the war inside Nancy.

“Would you pick her up?” The director asked from behind her. Nancy and Trish looked at the director, and then at each other. Trish shrugged her shoulders and nodded, then lowered her hand down next to Nancy, offering for her to sit on it. 


Nancy gulped, and took a seat in the hand. Trish wrapped her thumb over her lap and gently lifted her skyward. Nancy gripped the thumb with white knuckles as Trish brought her other hand over to usher the reporter up. It was mostly for Nancy’s benefit so she didn’t get too scared. Trish handled Thomas like this all the time now, but there was something different about doing it to a relative stranger. I’m holding a whole person in my hand, she thought in amazement.

Trish brought Nancy up to the side of her face. Nancy felt the palm underneath her shift, her long fingers extending up her back like a seat back. Nancy peeled her eyes away from the ground 15 feet below her and over to Trish’s face. The larger woman was looking at her sheepishly and with great concern, making sure that the litter woman was ok with what was happening. Nancy reassured her by giving her a wide smile and releasing her death grip on the thumb, reaching one hand over to pat the giantess’s cheek.

Trish smiled wide, her heart soaring at being trusted. She looked back down at the camera, and removed her other hand for the picture. Nancy and her both turned their palms upwards as if to say “Tada!”.

After the picture was taken, Trish began to lower Nancy back to the ground. Nancy tapped Trish’s wrist and signaled her to bring her back up to her face.

“I just want to say that you’re very brave. I’m rooting for you.”

Trish beamed widely at the woman in her hand, tears forming at the corner of her eyes. 


“Th-Thank you, that actually means a lot to hear.” She stammered. Trish’s smile became permanently plastered on her face. Thomas was right. People do like her.


The moment was interrupted by the sound of the courthouse doors opening. Trish looked over to see the judge, a gang of lawyers, and Agent Grisham congregating on the front steps. The judge was a mean looking old man. He had a cold, steely look about him that signaled bad news to Trish. She found herself wishing that they were more scared of her.

“Ms. Hostettler.” He yelled, a little more louder than was necessary for Trish to hear. “I am not accustomed to having to retrieve the defendants from the sidewalk. Your trial is set to begin at 9 am. It is currently 9 am. If you aren’t present in the next fifteen minutes, I will hold you in contempt of court.”

“Your honor…” She started, lowering Nancy all the way to the ground. She rose to her feet and took a single large step, casting her shadow over them. Some of the lawyers broke rank, quietly shuffling towards either side of the door. “I think I might break something if I try to squeeze in there. Could you please make some accommodations for me?” She pleaded. Agent Grisham had a huge smirk on his face. The judge just ignored her, and turned to reenter the courthouse.

Trish shifted her weight from foot to foot, looking at the tiny entrance they were demanding she squeeze through. She hoped Thomas was right about people liking her, because she was about to look scary. She turned and looked back to Nancy, who gave her a thumbs up in support.

“Looks like they want to be unreasonable.” She said to the press. “I’m sorry if I break anything.” She said. Then the cameras watched as the giant woman got down on her knees in front of the court house, still as tall as the first story, and leaned forward to try to push herself inside. She stuck her head in easily enough, but when it came time for her shoulders she had to turn diagonally to squeeze them through, reaching a long arm forward into the courthouse. She pushed herself forward, clearing one shoulder through. When it came time to squeeze her breasts in, Trish brought a hand up to try and coax it through, the soft flesh rolling over the door frame, then the other.

The opening of the double doors was about six feet wide, which posed a problem for Trish’s 7 foot wide hips. She tried to relax her legs and pull herself forward with her arm., but she kept stopping when she felt the pressure of the door frame. She knew any amount of force she applied, no matter how gently she did so, would cause the frame to crumple and the glass on either side to shatter.

Thomas walked up to her head laying on her arm in the lobby, and knelt down to look her in the eye. “You’re doing great honey”. He encouraged her. He could see how careful she was being, despite her massive strength. The dark part of him wanted to see her smash through, but he knew it wasn’t in her nature.

She looked down, unable to tilt her head too much, and sighed. There was no way she was getting through here. She started the process of backing out of the door to find another way in. She squeezed her fingers up through the door to compress her boobs again as she pulled them out, and then slowly slid out of the opening. Oh how I miss just having to duck under doors, she thought.

She turned and sat her butt on the courthouse steps, her legs extending most of the way across the little plaza in front of it. She shook her hair to make it fall back into place before looking at the press.

“See? I’m too big.” She said. “I’m going to walk around and look for another way in.” She said, rising to stand and taking a step forward so her feet were in front of the reporters. “Excuse me please.” She asked, gesturing with her hands for them to make an opening. They dutifully obeyed, and when she began to circle the courthouse searching for a way in, a few of the bravest crews turned to follow at her heels.

Inside, the judge had taken his seat on the bench and was looking through his papers when he heard her footsteps approaching from outside. The courtroom had big windows stretching 10 feet up to the ceiling, letting in lots of natural light. A shadow came over the room as the windows became obstructed. He looked out the window to see her giant legs folding down and her body filling the entire window. She put a hand on the roof to steady herself as she squatted down, then blocked the sun with her hand to peer inside. Her big eyes scanned from the back to the front of the courtroom, until they landed on the judge with his fear hidden beneath his cold mask. She gave him a sheepish look, like “what do you expect me to do?”, then stood up and continued her lap around the building. He could hear her steps reverberating off the halls as she made her way all around. Stubborn as he was, he was beginning to regret listening to the prosecution on this one.

Trish rejoined the press at the front of the building. She raised her arm and rested it on the corner of the second story roof, and put the other on her hip. She didn’t actually rest any of her weight on it, afraid that it would send the building crashing down.

“Definitely too big.” She said, looking down to the press. “I can’t get in there without damaging things, so I’m not going to. I’ll just wait out here for them to come to their senses.” She waited there, the press dutifully and silently filming her, as the deadline for the trial to begin came and went.


The judge charged her with contempt, and Margaret, the brilliant lawyer, insisted that the court provide the charges in writing to her client. The court clerk appeared on the stairs with the cameras of the national news on him, as he read out the charge to the giantess. The shot that was used in all the papers the next day was Trish’s large hand reaching down from the top of the frame, none of the rest of her body visible, as she pinched the paper in her fingers to accept the charges, looking no bigger than a stamp to her.


The circus continued the next day to similar results. Trish showed up at the courthouse as ordered, but would not enter lest she risk destroying the building. The judge handed down another charge of contempt. The news crews, over the shock of seeing the massive woman for the first time, quickly got their feet back under them. The airwaves became filled with shots of Patricia Hostettler, calmly and patiently sitting cross legged in front of the courthouse. The news framed it as a protest of sorts. Trish wanted to comply with the lawful proceedings, but could not under the circumstances. She was a victim in this.

The government’s gambit had backfired. Public opinion swung wildly in Trish’s favor as the news reporting settled on the narrative of a humble, if giant, woman quietly demanding justice. A small crowd of supporters came out to cheer on Trish later that morning. The prosecution’s plan had been to arrest her on the third day for felony contempt, but it was clear that such a move would incur severe public backlash, so they had to change course.

On the morning of the third day, Trish sat cross legged in the road as usual, talking to her supporters and answering their questions, and reaching down her finger for them to shake. The crowd erupted into loud boos when they saw the judge exit the courthouse, expecting another charge of contempt. Trish looked down and over her shoulder at him as he stood there and crossed his arms.

“On further review, we have decided to grant your request for accommodations, and to drop all charges of contempt of court.” He said simply, and returned to the courthouse. The crowd erupted in loud cheers, waving up to the giantess to congratulate her and share this moment with her.

“Thank you everyone for sticking with me.” She called down to her supporters. “And thank you to the national news organizations for reporting on this case fairly. I’m sure you’ll all see me again real soon!” She beamed. 


The celebration was wild, the crowd storming the barricade to mingle around Trish’s legs. Trish froze and waited for the police to come and push the crowd back, afraid to move lest she hurt anyone.

“You were right.” She admitted to Thomas later as they reclined in her bed. He was laying on his back with his eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of her chest rising and falling underneath him as she breathed in and out.

“I knew it.” He said. “You’re a lovely person. All you had to do was be yourself, and people would fall in love.”

Trish closed her eyes too, and wrapped her hands around Thomas to squeeze him affectionately. She left her hands over him as they both drifted into the first restful sleep either had had in weeks.

Chapter 14: The Trial of Patricia Hostettler by saltavio
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the late post on this site, the website was having DNS issues I think. For those that read this every week, I also post this story to my deviant art page and to giantesscity.com on the same schedule. Additionally, if you really like the story and would like to show your support, I have a tip jar on deviant art and a premium gallery where you can see next week's chapter early. 

https://www.deviantart.com/saltavio

“I still can’t believe you punched out Dr. Vale.” Trish remarked as she said her goodbyes to Thomas. While Trish’s accommodations meant that she could telecommute to the trial, Thomas still had to appear in person. Trish was admiring the cut of his figure in his suit, especially his broad shoulders and strong arms.

“Haha, yeah… I’m not usually the violent type, but something about him threatening you…” He said, ruffling the hair on the back of his head. Trish smiled and pinched the edges of his suit jacket to straighten it on him, and fought the association her memory made to dressing up dolls when she was a little girl.

“My hero.” She said sarcastically, though in truth she was quite flattered by the thought of Thomas coming to blows over her.

“Yeah… sorry. If I hadn’t gotten all emotional then they wouldn’t have been able to pin this on you.”

“You know as well as I do that they would have come for me no matter what. I’m just lucky that the real person responsible has the moral fiber to be honest about his crime.” She teased again, and splayed her fingers to envelope him in her hands, bringing him to her mouth for a kiss.

“Stop! You’ll mess up my hair!” He protested as her lips enveloped his face.

“Oh, you’re worried about your hair getting messed up?” She continued to tease, and opened her mouth to extend her tongue, which was wider and taller than his face, and give him a lick. She licked from his chin up and over his head, drenching his face and causing his hair to stand up in big, wet spikes. Trish guffawed loudly when she saw his ridiculous new hair do on top of his sour face.

“Har de har.” He grumbled and crossed his arms.

“Sorry. Sorry.” Trish managed between fighting her laughs for breaths of air. She shifted him into one hand and used a free finger to smooth his hair back down, pushing his hair down flat. His once fluffy hair was now plastered to his face with her spit. Trish bursted out laughing again.

“Knock it off! I’m going to have to take another shower now!” He protested again. One of his token protests, Trish could tell, based on the feeling of his penis stiffening and pushing up a tent in his suit pants. Trish gave him a sly smirk, letting him know that she saw how much this was turning him on, and then pulled him closer to her chest for a hug.

“Do great today.” She wished him, patting him on the back. Thomas wrapped his arms up and around her neck and gave her a squeeze.

“You too.” He wished back. Their embrace was interrupted by a polite ‘ahem’ from Margaret, who entered behind them. Trish set him on the ground next to her lawyer, and gave them both a wave of her fingers as they exited her living space. 


Margaret shot a look over her shoulder as she walked next to Thomas, back at the lovestruck Trish giving him an admiring look as he walked away from her. Then she looked back to Thomas, who was handsome enough, she supposed. Handsome enough to make up for being a weird pervert? Or to make up for being less than knee height? Well, her client seemed to think so and that was all that mattered.


“You ready?” Margaret asked him, interrupting his own lovestruck look back at Trish. 


“Read as I’ll ever be. What do you think the odds are of us pulling off our little judo move?” 


“If your hunches about Dr. Vale’s mental state are true… 51 to 49.” 


“Hey, at least we're better than a coin flip!” He said with forced optimism that made Margaret roll her eyes.


“You know if this works you will likely be going to prison, right?”


“Yes. Better me than Trish though.” Thomas replied, looking off into the distance as if he could see his fate there. 


“Honestly Thomas, this will be kicking the can down the road. The stunts these guys are pulling to try and get a hold of her… if this one fails they'll just try again another way.”


“Guess we will have to beat them then, too.” he replied. And maybe, he thought, there would be some point down the road where she would be too big for anyone to do anything to her. Thomas knew that if nothing changed Trish’s increasing size would increasingly put her into conflict with others. If Dr. Vale’s growth charts were to be believed, she would be larger than the whole state of Kansas in around six years, and growing miles and miles larger each day. But the military would be sure to respond at that point, and even if she was that big he doubted she would survive a missile to the brain…


Thomas shook his head. He couldn’t think like that. Maybe she’d grow bigger than Kansas. Maybe she’d stop growing tomorrow. Useless to worry or to hope. He needed to focus on getting her out of this first.

Margaret and Thomas arrived at the courthouse. The bailiff was busy fiddling with a projector, managing to get it on just as they entered. It threw Trish’s image on a screen next to the bench. It was an odd illusion for Thomas. The screen could lead one to believe that Trish was normal sized, and just like any other person telecommuting. But, funnily enough, her face blown up on the screen was actually smaller than he knew her to be in real life. He reached his seat at the defendant's table and leaned down to the webcam set up to face him and waved into it, prompting a smile and a wave from Trish in turn.

The courtroom filled slowly. The prosecution took their spots: Agent Grisham and his slick team of lawyers, followed by Dr. Vale who looked like a shaking leaf. Thomas nudged Margaret and pointed to his nervousness, and then gave her a thumbs up. 


The subtle celebration was short-lived. Just as soon as everyone was getting to their places, another person entered and sat on the prosecution’s side. Melanie, dressed humbly in a cardigan that she might have worn behind the receptionist’s desk, and heels tall enough to be the same height as Thomas. They locked eyes across the courtroom. Melanie’s expression was hard to read: a mix between apologetic and determined, as if she was saying “I’m sorry for what I’m about to do to you.”

“All rise for the honorable Judge Wentworth.” The bailiff announced as the stony faced judge entered and took his seat, followed by everyone else. He went through the standard announcements at the front of the trial, introducing the prosecution, the defense, and the charge: Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

“Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,” The slick prosecutor started, strutting around the courtroom like it was his personal stage. “Today you have the opportunity to punish a monster. A monster of such size that it cannot even enter this court of law…”

“Objection. The size of my client is not germane to whether she is guilty of what she is accused-”

“Overruled.” Judge Wentworth cut her off. “The details of the weapon used to harm Dr. Vale are relevant to this case. Proceed.”

“As I was saying, the monster on trial today is of a size that it cannot fit in this court of law. Patricia Hostettler’s mysterious and terrifying transformation into a giant has imbued her with tremendous strength. An inappropriate relationship with a fetishist trained her to wield that strength on those smaller than her. Unfortunately, this culminated in the assault on Dr. Douglas Vale, her own nutritionist. A punishment she saw fit to dole out just because he would not bring her her food fast enough.”

The lies were galling. Thomas looked to the screen where Trish’s face was projected to see her chewing her lips and dabbing at the corners of her eyes so as to not be seen crying. If their plan was going to work, she would have to be strong. Thomas waved to the camera and scrunched his eyebrows forward and set his jaw, waiting for Trish to notice. She quickly corrected herself when she did, mimicking the facial expression. She was not a vulnerable, helpless person. She turned her eyes back to her own webcam, giving the illusion that she was giving the courtroom a stern glower. Thomas snuck a look over to Dr. Vale to judge the effect. The paleness in his face showed it was working.

The prosecution finished their opening arguments and Margaret rose to give the defense.

“Patricia Hostettler did not do anything to harm Dr. Douglas Vale. My client is large. That is undeniable. But it is not a crime to be large. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, today the prosecution will try to make you scared of Patricia Hostettler. They hope that if you are afraid of her, you will find her guilty of a crime she did not commit so as to be safe from her. It is said: “Those that would trade liberty for security deserve neither.” Today, when you are asked to trade my innocent client’s liberty for security, choose liberty.”

Margaret ceded the floor to the prosecution. The first witness called was the man who had been with Agent Grisham when they revealed that they had found out about his participation on the fetish site. Apparently, he was some manner of expert in digital forensics. They immediately started getting to work litigating Thomas’s morality.


“You discovered that Dr. Thomas Black was a participant on the web forum in question. What sort of things did he interact with?”

“Objection, relevance?”

“Your honor, in order for the jury to understand the mental state of Patricia Hostettler, they need to understand the mental state of her psychologist.”


“Objection, speculation then.”

“Overruled and overruled.” The judge dismissed with no explanation. Margaret returned to her seat defeated. Margaret had warned Thomas that this was coming after seeing the piles of forum posts in discovery for the case. A plot to challenge his credibility and make the jury despise him before he had a chance to tell the truth about the assault.


The prosecutor took the expert through a series of questions establishing the facts of Thomas’s fetish. They had screenshots from around a year ago, before he met Trish, commenting on various works of erotica and images of giant women of all sizes. It was all deeply humiliating for Thomas, who hadn’t even really shared a lot of these specifics even with Trish, even though by now he was sure she could guess his specific predilections. Mouth play, being hunted, being crushed by her strength and weight, being dwarfed and teased by a giantess, being used like a toy. The fifteen minutes of the questioning seemed to last forever for Thomas.

“In sum, Dr. Black’s comments on the site make it clear that he is interested in giant women asserting their dominance over smaller people.” The prosecution rested and Margaret got up to cross examine him.

“Can you tell me what’s on page 92 of the packet here?” She said, gesturing to the evidence.

“It’s a forum thread started by an account called “TheRealPatriciaHostettler.”

“Let the record show that TheRealPatriciaHostettler is Ms. Hostettler’s account. Is the date of this post before or after Dr. Vale’s assault?”

“After.”

“And can you summarize the content?”

“It appears to be an exchange between the defendant and members of the fetish community.”

“How would you characterize her tone?”

He hesitated for a moment as he read over it again. “Curious, wanting to learn, skeptical.”

“So if Patricia Hostettler was curious about the fetish after the assault, clearly she did not know much about it even after the assault. So how could it be relevant to whether or not she did it?”

“Objection, argumentative.”

“Sustained.”

“No further questions.”

Next to the stand was Melanie, avoiding looking at either Thomas or the projection of Trish as she made her way there. Trish was unable to hold her stern look as she saw her, her face melting into a guilty expression.

“Yes, I was involved with Dr. Black romantically while he was treating Ms. Hostettler.” She responded. “And I was friends with her while she was staying at the hospital. Or at least I thought we were friends.”

“What changed?”


“The two started to have an affair behind my back.” There was much shaking of heads from the jury.

“From what you know about Dr. Black, do you think it’s possible that Dr. Black could have pushed Ms. Hostettler to act like the monsters of his fantasies?”

Melanie shifted in her seat, clearly uncomfortable, and eyed Thomas from the witness stand. “I guess that could happen.” She said, though she herself didn’t really believe that was likely to be the case. It wasn’t even that she was trying to cause him harm either, though she knew he would be harmed by this. She just didn’t trust him anymore. Could he have pushed Trish like they alleged? Not the man she thought she knew, but the man she thought she knew also wouldn’t have cheated on her.

“In your time knowing Ms. Hostettler, was there ever a point you felt threatened or intimidated?” Margaret asked in cross examination. Melanie searched her thoughts.

“There was one time, when I first met her. Her and Thomas were coming back from a walk around the hospital campus. She was around 9 feet tall then, and had to crouch while standing indoors. She marched right up to me and was looming over the desk… I was scared of her then.”

“What happened next?”

“She… invited me and Thomas to a party.”

“So did you feel threatened or intimidated after that?”

“No.”

“No further questions.”

Dr. Jacobson was next, who put the final nails in the coffin about the inappropriateness of Thomas’s relationship with Trish. The prosecution made him go over the ethical lapses of Dr. Black, which Margaret rose to try and repair.

“Evidence shows that you made a call to Dr. Thomas Black on Friday, April 2nd. What was the content of that call?”

“I was calling in Dr. Black to help with an emergency regarding Ms. Hostettler. Her boyfriend had broken up with her, and she had a mental health emergency that resulted in her barricading herself in her room.”

“Why call Dr. Black?”

“Dr. Black was very good at handling Ms. Hostettler’s mental health. Everything else we tried didn’t work.”

“And did Dr. Black resolve the issue?”

“Within minutes.”

“To what do you chalk up Dr. Black’s success?”

“He clearly had a way with her, as evidenced by their, on the face of it, loving relationship.”

“Do you believe Dr. Black used his position to groom Ms. Hostettler?”

“Honestly, no I do not. Do I wish that Dr. Black had recused himself from her case when he developed feelings for her? Of course. He crossed an ethical line that forced me to terminate him, but I do not think there was anything malicious about his intentions. I think he made a stupid decision out of being in love.”

“No further questions.”

Last, but not least, was Dr. Vale. He fully covered his eyes so he would not have to see Trish’s eyes blinking at him from the screen as he took the stand. The prosecution led him on a rambling tale about his fictional assault. He went to bring her her food, but he was late. The hungry giantess, at that point twice the size of him, flicked a back hand at his face, laying him out and almost knocking him unconscious. Thomas supposed the tears that streaked down his face as he lied were genuine. Fearful tears that what he was saying wasn’t going to save him from Thomas’s ever growing girlfriend and all that her increasing size entailed.

Margaret only had one question for cross examination.

“Are you scared of Ms. Hostettler?”

“I am terribly frightened of Ms. Hostettler.” was his answer.

The prosecution had no further witnesses, and so the court went into recess to let their case sink in.

“Do you think we’re winning?” Thomas asked Margaret.

“I think we look like we’re winning enough for the plan to work, and I think if the plan doesn’t work we will lose.” She said flatly.

Thomas nodded in acknowledgement, then directed his attention to Trish on the big screen.

“You holding up ok honey?”

“I’m scared and I feel terrible about Melanie…” She said candidly.

“I know. It’ll be over soon.” He said. “Are you ready for part two?”

Like a snap of the fingers, Trish’s worry melted off her face. She tilted her chin up and lowered the lids of her eyes to exude superiority. She furrowed her brow in determination and gave a curt nod.

“Ready.”

Court resumed, and as soon Margaret had control she called Thomas to the stand. As rehearsed, he confessed to assaulting Dr. Vale in his office. He gave his recounting of confronting Dr. Vale about the topic of Trish’s growth, and of how he punched him out in response to his hysterics.

“Why did you do it?”

“I was in love. It was like some sort of protective instinct.”


“You felt the need to protect a woman twice your size?” Margaret challenged with faux naivety.

“She is a human being just like you and me. Of course she needs protection, especially from these government goons that make up lies about her just because they’re scared of her.” He lobbed at the prosecution with a glare.

During cross examination, the prosecution continued to litigate Thomas’s predilections. Though the questions were open ended, the picture they were trying to paint with them was clear: that Thomas could not be trusted. Their final volley was quite underhanded:

“Would you do anything for Ms. Hostettler?”

“Yes.”

“Would you lie under oath?”

“Objection, argumentative!” Margaret shouted. She knew the trial was mostly rigged, but she was nonetheless shocked by how blithely transparent the prosecution was being about it.

“...Sustained. The jury is instructed to ignore the prosecution’s previous question.” 

“No further questions your honor.” he smirked, knowing that he had planted a seed of doubt anyway.

Next was Trish herself, who was trying hard to maintain her confident glower aimed at the camera.

“How big are you today?” She started.

“I’m thirty feet and six inches tall, and I weigh eight and a quarter tons.”

The jury audibly gasped, and Dr. Vale squirmed in his seat.

“And you’re still getting bigger?” The prosecution gave each other confused looks, looking at their notes and wondering why the defense was making their case for them.


“Yep!” She said bravely. “I’m growing about an inch and a half a day now. Which doesn’t sound like a lot, but it adds up. And also, I’m growing proportionally, so that also means I’ll also be gaining two hundred and seventy pounds.”

“Wow, That’s more than twice what I weigh, and you gain that much weight every day?”

“Yep! And there’s no sign of it stopping. This time next year I’ll be… about a hundred and ninety feet tall if nothing changes. That’s way taller than the statue of liberty from head to toe.” She said, painting a picture that led to more uncomfortable mutters from the courtroom and confused looks from the prosecution.

“Do you like getting bigger?”

“Not really, no. It scares me a lot. But I’m living with it.”

“But it does come with perks right? You are easily the strongest person on the face of the earth. Nobody can mess with you.”

“Not unless I let them.” She nodded and smiled.

“Do you let them?”

“Of course. The government came to my living quarters to arrest me for an assault I didn’t commit. At that point I was… fourteen feet tall and living in a basketball court. They detained me for three months with phony charges. They starved me. They deprived me of sleep.”

“And you think you could have resisted them?”
A practiced, wicked smile twisted onto Trish’s face. She made sure to look into the camera as she delivered her next line.

“If not when I was fourteen feet tall, then easily when I was eighteen feet at the end of it. Little Agent Grisham there would be no taller than my knees. I think I could have taken him.”

“But you didn’t.”

“No, because I am not a monster. I’m just a girl who got big.” She nodded.

“So obviously you don’t feel groomed by Dr. Black to act like a monster.”

“Absolutely not. If anything, I made the first move and Thomas's only crime was failing to resist my advances. At the end of the day, we are madly in love with each other. Me growing larger and him being attracted to that is just one small piece of it.”


Margaret turned the floor over to the prosecution who was scrambling to react, not expecting them to be so open about her size.

“Ms. Hostettler…” the prosecution began, trailing off and deciding in real time what angle to play this at, and deciding that they should play their ace.

“Do you remember the events of this video?” he asked, and played for the court the footage of her exiting the gym at the end of her confinement. Everyone there was sure to have seen it. The beleaguered Trish, looming more than twelve feet taller than Thomas, picking up her foot and pushing it against his chest to knock him on his back. The video ended on a freeze frame that just managed to catch the cold expression on her face.

“Yes. I remember. I feel terrible for shoving Thomas like that. We were having a hard time together, and I was sleep deprived and hungry as a result of poor accommodations by my accusers. It doesn't excuse what I did, but he wasn’t injured and I’ve already mended things with him. I would never hurt someone, and I didn't hurt Dr. Vale.”


“So you admit to using force.”

“Yes. And I will remind you that despite all Agent Grisham did to me over three months, he never felt what force an eighteen foot tall person could exert on him.” She said in a threatening tone, the cracks in her voice just barely noticeable. This is easy Trish, she assured herself. Just get into the character that you get into when you play with Thomas. She straightened her back and gave a superior look to the camera to regain her confidence and control. The prosecution backed off.

“The defense would like to recall Dr. Douglas Vale to the stand.”

Dr. Vale looked paler than ever. Trish made sure to follow where she supposed he was with her eyes as he went, projecting her massive presence at him through the video screen.

“Dr. Vale, are you scared by Ms. Hostettler?” She began, repeating her question from earlier.

“Yes, again. Yes. And you should be, too.”

Margaret turned to the screen, where Trish’s determined and threatening expression remained. “I guess I don’t see it.” She lied. “Everything I’ve seen from working with her and in this trial has been a sweet young woman going through incredible changes.”

“It doesn’t matter how sweet she is. She’s thirty feet tall. She’s dangerous.”

“I don’t know, she seems very peaceful and kind to me.”


“It doesn’t matter how peaceful and kind she is.” Dr. Vale stated agitatedly at having to repeat himself, much to the chagrin of the prosecution. Not a good look to have your plaintiff admit that the person he had accused of assault was peaceful and kind. “She is dangerous, and if she’s not stopped she will become more dangerous by the day.”

“Ah right. These charts were in your office. They detail Trish’s growth extrapolated to well beyond what the other doctors were doing at the time. Why did you make these?”

“A-as her nutritionist, I saw fit to prepare myself for her future caloric needs.”

“And what did you discover?”

“I don’t-”

“How long have you been the head of nutrition at Sunflower State? Five years?” She pressed him to prevent him getting his feet under him. “Tell me from this chart what you predicted Trish’s size to be five years from this date.”

Dr. Vale ran his trembling finger down the chart. This might be my chance to show them all what a future in the shadow of Patricia Hostettler looked like, he thought.

“In five years, on this day, Patricia Hostettler is projected to be…” He swallowed hard, beads of sweat visibly accumulating on his brow. “F-fifty one point six miles tall.”

“And how much will she weigh?” Margaret continued without missing a beat.

“Five point seven… tr-tr” Margaret made sure to signal impatience to him as he tried to choke out the absurd number. It’s a number she herself had to practice disassociating from lest she be reduced to a similar trembling to Dr. Vale.

“Five point seven trillion. T-tons.”

“And you’re a nutritionist. How much will she need to eat?”

“Everything. Nearly 100 quadrillion calories a day.” Dr. Vale was visibly more agitated at the mention of food.

“That sounds like a lot.” Margaret said, playing it down. “Can you put it into easier to grasp terms?”

“That’s about 76 billion tons of meat.”

“Wow, big eater.” she brushed it off, which only provoked him more.

“What aren’t you getting about this? The total weight of the biomass of all domesticated livestock is somewhere in the range of 500 million tons! She could eat all of the world’s cattle and it wouldn’t make a dent! She would have plenty of appetite for all sea life, all wild land mammals, and all humans for that matter!”

“And these are the charts you were obsessing over when Thomas assaulted you?”

“I wasn't obsessing, I was trying to convince him! How was I supposed to know he was under her spell?”


Silence reigned in the court as everyone tried to figure out what exactly it was that Dr. Vale had admitted. Margaret gave him a smirk letting him know she got him. He looked to the jury, frightened. He couldn’t judge their faces, which made it all the scarier. This chance of his to put an end to the monstrous woman was slipping through his fingers.


“That’s right, I lied.” He admitted. “But I did it for all of our sakes. Now you have to do what’s right. She needs to be locked up or killed before she grows out of control! 200 feet next year, more than a 1000 feet tall the year after! Almost a mile tall after that! Forget surviving another five years. Imagine what just a mile tall person would mean for our world, how much power she would have over us! We will be like mice to her! We will be as bugs to her! She has to be stopped! And only you can do it!”


His rant was contrasted by the livestream of Patricia Hostettler, now shifting uncomfortably and sadly in her room as he spoke of her being over a thousand feet tall. The number was too large for anyone to really understand it the way Dr. Vale did.

“No they can’t.” The judge’s voice called down from the bench. Dr. Vale looked over to the prosecution, to where Agent Grisham and his lawyer were folded in on themselves with their faces in their hands.

“The court declares this a mistrial, and all charges against Patricia Hostettler are hereby considered dropped. Prosecution, you can meet me in my chambers immediately. Court is adjourned.” He said, banging his gavel against the bench. To Dr. Vale it might as well have been a death sentence. Death by a growing woman destroying your world.



Trish was waiting by the front gate, eagerly hopping between her feet as she watched the car carrying Thomas and Margaret back from the courthouse. Thomas was yanked out of the car just as soon as his door was open, and within seconds he was dangling thirty feet in the air. Trish did a twirl while holding him at arm’s length, sending her hair and skirt whirling as she laughed a pure laugh of relief. Thomas nearly passed out from the G-forces.

“We did it!” She cheered as she finally came to a stop. She knelt in front of the car and placed Thomas on the ground, who dizzily stumbled back to brace himself on the hood.

“I can’t believe that worked.” Margaret said, coming to Thomas’s side to help steady him. “How did you know he would crack like that?”

“It’s not that complicated. He was obsessive and fearful and was putting himself on the line. We could have gotten him to say anything we wanted so long as he believed saying it would let him get control of a situation he had no control over.” Thomas said with a smirk.

Margaret just shook her head in disbelief. Then, a hand was wrapping around her, and her feet were leaving the ground. Trish gave her a toothy smile as she brought the small woman up to her face.

“Thank you soooo much Margaret. We couldn’t have done it without you.”

“Th-that’s fine. No need to thank me. You can just put me down and I’ll collect my fee.”

“Oh, sorry.” She said, remembering how scary it must be to be handled by a giant. She lowered Margaret back to the ground and snatched up Thomas this time, placing him on her shoulder as she rose to stand.

“But really, thank you. If it weren’t for you, I probably wouldn’t be free right now.” She said down to her from on high. Margaret just gave a nod, and Trish turned to walk deeper into the ranch, holding a hand to her shoulder to steady Thomas, who had wrapped his arm behind her neck.

Dr. Vale’s fearful words rang in her ears as she watched the giant retreat. 51 miles tall in five years. Really? It could not be believed, but then, Margaret had watched with her own two eyes as the woman more than doubled in size over the course of these legal troubles. Maybe it was possible. Did she do the right thing defending her? Of course. Right?

Margaret got back in her car and turned to head back to the city. She clicked on her trip odometer and watched it tick up as the miles flew by. She was out of the county well before it read 51.

Chapter 15: Prison by saltavio
Author's Notes:

Can't wait for next week's installment? Head to https://www.deviantart.com/saltavio where I post next week's chapter ahead of time in the premium read ahead gallery.

The celebration afterwards was short lived. They went after Thomas next, which culminated in him pleading guilty to misdemeanor assault. There were no more tricks to pull, just consequences to face. After a month of court procedures, Thomas was sentenced to two months in county jail. A harsher punishment, he figured, for being party to embarrassing the court.

Trish insisted on walking him to the prison to report for his sentence even though Jeb didn’t think it was such a good idea. Jeb’s security team helped by driving in front of and behind her as she walked the long, flat, Kansas roads. 


She cried the entire way there, not ready to be gone from Thomas for two whole months. Feeling him there on her shoulder, already so small, she didn’t want to think about how much smaller he would be then. It felt like a waste of what precious time they had left.


She had been having a recurring nightmare during Thomas’s court proceedings. In them, there was some sort of mistake or complication that kept him away for way, way too long. She witnessed the dream in the third person, watching him driving back to her after a long parting. There she was: Kansas’s only mountain range. The road ran parallel to her unspeakably massive form draped across the flat landscape, stretching miles in each direction from head to toe. The highest peak was the crest of her hip, jutting multiple miles over the countryside.

He drove up the length of her body. The journey seemed to take him forever despite driving as fast as he could, so excited he was to reunite with her. He pulled his car right in front of her face, but even that was just a speck to her. He exited the car and called out to her, but his voice was too small. He would stay out there yelling all night for her to notice him, but nothing worked. Finally she would wake up on her own accord, opening her eyes sleepily to find the miniscule world beneath her had gotten even smaller overnight. Too small to even regard. Too small to see her beloved right in front of her face, waving his arms. “I’m here! I’m here!” but she couldn’t see him.

She was shaken from her dread by the feeling of Thomas’s hand playing with the small strands of hair at the base of her neck. She turned her head down to him on her shoulder, and gave his legs a squeeze to reassure herself.

They arrived at the jail in a short time, far too short for Trish’s liking. It was a flat, single story building that didn't even come up to Trish’s knees. Seeing the tiny complex in front of her, that was going to be taking away her Thomas for so long, it was like a joke.

“It’ll be ok.” He soothed, sensing the tension rising inside of her. “Try not to think about how long it is, just take it one day at a time.” He advised. She didn’t want to put him down, and stood there in the parking lot as the prison staff started to exit, looking up at her with their stupid little faces wearing their stupid little dumbstruck expressions. She knew she could easily kick down the walls if she wanted. If the guards complained she could rip off the roof. She could just pick up their little bodies and put them in the cells so they couldn’t climb out. And then she could run off into the wilderness, and her and Thomas could have more time together. She could do it, she knew she could.

“Let me go, Trish.” Thomas ordered her, lifting his hand to wipe the tears falling down her cheek. She cupped her hands around him, and brought him to the front of her face, and smothered him in kisses. Thomas cherished the feeling of her big lips caressing him, and returned his own kisses as best as he could, planting them along her bottom lip. Then, obediently, she stooped down to place him at her feet, and watched him enter the building.

“I love you.” She said softly under her breath as he was escorted inside.




Prison wasn’t so bad, Thomas decided. People mostly left him alone. Most, he assumed, regarding him with some untouchable reverence due to his contact with a giant. A giant who stood outside the prison yard every day to keep an eye on him. She had learned the schedule for their outdoor recreation time, and would stand a couple hundred yards away, off of county property. She couldn’t really see Thomas, of course, but she would still sit there and watch the yard. It made her feel more connected to him.

They wrote to each other every night (Trish had recently gotten an adaptive keyboard she could use to type, even with her large fingers). She wrote that she had started to take sign language lessons. People were having a harder time understanding her, and if she continued to get bigger she was going to need a better way to communicate with people that wasn’t just blasting her foghorn of a voice down at them. Thomas thought that was a great idea, and started teaching himself with the help of the prison library.

Within a week, Trish was clumsily signing to him from her spot in view of the exercise yard. She was too far away to see if he was signing anything back to her. The one way conversations were fine and basic, mostly just a way for Trish to feel like she was with him, and to practice.

“Wow, look at that cloud!” She would say.

“The weather is so nice!”

“I love you! I love you! I love you!”

“I miss you a lot.”

“I’m forty feet tall today. Everything keeps getting smaller and smaller.”

“I had eggs for breakfast. They had to use a thousand of them to make a big enough omelet.”

“I have a surprise tomorrow, I hope you’ve been practicing.”

The next day, Thomas could just make out that she was wearing a weird sort of black necklace. She waved at the yard and pulled it up to her eye, and looked down.

“I can see you!” She signed, smiling brightly and giving a goofy wave.

Thomas smiled just as widely. He had been practicing, but he was not as practiced as Trish nor was he as quick of a learner.

“Thank you!” He signed.

“I love you!” She signed, and then excitedly brought the lens back to her eye to see his response.

“Thank you!” He signed.

Trish dropped the necklace and made a disappointed face, but one that let on that she could tell that she was being messed with.

“Are you serious? You just saw the sign for it.”

“I’m taking your socks off. I love you too.”

“You mean “pulling my leg”.” She corrected with a laugh he couldn't hear.

It was magical. The two could carry on their much cherished conversations every day despite being separated by prison walls. Thomas redoubled his efforts, spending day and night learning sign language so that he could keep up with her quickly expanding vocabulary. It ended up being not unlike their walks together, an hour set aside each day where the only thing that existed in the entire world were the two of them, together, laughing.

So yes, prison wasn’t so bad. The worst part was being separated physically from Trish. Before his sentence, Thomas enjoyed being in the presence of the woman of his dreams for many months. Seeing her every day was a blessing, but also a curse. He was becoming increasingly sexually flustered as the weeks drew on. It got to the point that her visits were tortuous. The aching magnetic pull that attracted him to her complained loudly that he wasn’t dashing over the fence and across the field to touch her skin. One day during her visit he felt like if he didn’t get something he would implode around his pent up desire.

“Talk dirty to me. Please.” He begged her. Trish’s face immediately turned red.

“No way. Everyone can see.”

“Please! There’s probably no one for miles besides us that knows signs.”

“What about video cameras, genius?”

“Ok, what if you just stretched and showed off your body?”

“Thomas.” She signed, and followed it with a scolding look to tell him to drop it. Her name sign for him was the letter T, then pinching her fingers to indicate “small”, literally, Tiny T.

“Please, I’m dying in here.” the pathetic display gave Trish little butterflies in her stomach. He wants me so desperately…

“Oh, my poor, horny boyfriend… I’ll think of something.” she relented.

In the next day’s mail, Trish had included several naked pictures of herself. There was one of her sprawled on the bed, fingertips gently brushing her long elegant curves. There was one of her enjoying a shower, really, a contraption made of several old irrigation sprinklers hanging off the roof of her warehouse living space. The water was spraying down on her tits, forming small rivers that cascaded down her cleavage. The cold and the wet made her nipples stand at attention. Pink, protruding, begging to be teased. Finally, and Thomas’s favorite of the series, was one where she was standing tall, the camera on the ground between her feet, looking up at her as she towered over it, one hand on her hip, the other just barely covering her crotch with her fingers. She knew what he liked, that’s for sure. He wondered how she had managed to take the pictures…


The explanation was actually simple. If Thomas knew the truth he would find it adorable. Trish had members of the staff set up a camera with a long timer, and then made them leave the room before getting into position. 40 feet tall, and she was still shy.

And then, one day, she didn’t come. Thomas paced the fence nervously, eyes locked on the horizon, hoping she would crest over it, but she never did. The same story the next day. No sign of her. He paced around the yard, and when it was time to go inside he paced around his cell, completely worried sick.

He received a letter from Trish at that night’s mail call that explained the whole thing. The warden had complained to the mayor and governor about her looming over the prison, as if she was some sort of threat. Nothing official was declared saying that she couldn’t visit, but Jeb and his legal team were worried about what it would look like if Trish continued against their wishes. And so, Trish was not to visit the prison again.

Thomas’s heart sank. Being able to see her every day and talk to her was such a luxury. With that, he had been almost able to ignore the fact that he was stuck in these walls. Now they would be back to just writing letters.

Also in the envelope was a big sheet of paper, a long length of butcher paper folded up on itself so it could fit in the package envelope. Thomas took it back to his cell and unfolded it carefully. It took up most of his bed fully unfolded. Thomas smiled when he saw what was written inside. The foot tall letters were carefully written with charcoal, and only slightly smudged by large tear stains:

I LOVE YOU



Finally, after a whole month of not seeing her, the day had finally come for Thomas to be released from prison. A day that couldn’t have come soon enough. It wasn’t good for him to be away from Trish this long. He didn’t expect it was good for her either, having noticed a pattern that absences from her led her to spiral into depressive states. She seemed ok enough in her letters, at least. He hoped he wouldn’t come home to find her with dark rings under her eyes again. 


With her court case and his in the rear view mirror, it seemed like the hurdles they would have to overcome to be with each other were finally coming to an end. All he would need to do now is what he always wanted to do. Be there for her. Love her. Help her adapt to the challenges of her increasing size. Of course, making love with a beautiful giantess was icing on the cake.

Jeb sent a car over to fetch him. He knew Trish would come if she was able. The entire drive there he had his face pressed against the window, looking up and out so he could see her as soon as possible. 


He spotted her from a ways down the road. She was dressed in short athletic shorts and a tank top. Her hair was put up in a ponytail that swished around her back as she swayed back and forth in a field doing something he couldn’t figure out with her feet. She kept shooting looks over her shoulder and down the road, no doubt expecting to see a car carrying him to her soon.

As the car got closer the realities of her size grew in sharper focus. He hadn’t seen her since she was thirty five feet tall, and he had not been able to resist doing the math the night before. He knew she was just barely under fifty feet tall today. But it was one thing to know a number, and another to see the reality of it written in her towering curves swaying in the field.

It took her a bit, but eventually she spotted the car. The look of pure joy that lit up her face almost made a tear come to Thomas’s eye. She turned to face the road and gave a big wave, then she noticed something happening near her feet, and had to refocus her attention downward.

Thomas figured out what was happening as the car drew closer. Trish was herding cattle. She was standing in the field and using her feet to nudge the cows into the different pens and trailers they needed to go. She kept shooting glances at the approaching car, trying to finish by the time it arrived.

She wasn’t finished as they pulled up to the edge of the paddock. The cows seemed remarkably comfortable with her, perhaps leading to her difficulties ushering them. She let it go. There were more important things right now, like greeting her big bad ex convict boyfriend home from jail.

Thomas exited the car and was immediately beset by her. She fell to her hands and knees over him, sending a shockwave through the ground that nearly knocked Thomas off of his feet. It didn't matter that he managed to keep his balance because in the next second she was pushing her seven foot tall face into him and battering him with huge, sloppy kisses. Thomas tried to hold his own against her, but her vastly superior strength mixed with her excitement meant that he was just along for the ride. Soon her franticness subsided, and her kisses became deep and passionate. Thomas tried to hold his own here as well, but mostly got punched all around his body by her massive tongue, eventually pushing him to the ground, flat on his back.

After a long time, she finally began to slow down, content to just push her cheek into the prone man. Thomas opened his eyes to find his world completely dark, the sun blotted out by Trish’s head above him. His entire world smelled like her hair and breath. He was home.

“I missed you so much.” He said, rubbing his hand up and down each side of her face.

“I missed you too.” She whispered. Though it was just a whisper for her, it was extremely loud for Thomas, who instinctively flinched and covered his ears. Trish sat up, suddenly raising her body tens of feet into the sky and covering her mouth with her hands.

“I’m sorry!” She signed down to the man at her knees.

“It’s ok. I’m not hurt, just forgot how large and lovely your voice is.”

Trish smiled a happy and apologetic smile down to him, and offered her hand down to him, apparently to hop on. Her hands must have been at least five feet long and half as wide, easily a large enough platform for him to sit comfortably. He stepped onto it, and Trish carefully lifted him into the air, making sure not to lift him too fast and cupping her other hand around him so he didn’t fall.

Oh my god, he’s so tiny now, she thought. As he knelt in the palm of her hand. At least he’s still cute.

She kept her eyes locked on him as she rose to stand. Soon she was thundering away deeper into the ranch, leaving the paddock and his driver behind. The two of them just gazed into each other’s eyes in silence as she walked. She hadn’t stopped smiling since they were rejoined, and Thomas hadn’t either.

“Where are we going?” He called up to her.

Trish couldn’t sign because her hands were full, and she didn’t speak lest she scare Thomas again, so she just tilted her head, put her tongue in her cheek, and rapidly blinked at him. When she could see Thomas was catching her meaning, she wrinkled her nose and bit her lips. Thomas could already feel himself getting hard just looking at her playful expressions. 


They arrived at Trish’s living space very quickly. Trish shifted Thomas in one hand so that she could open the giant sliding door and ducked under it, another reminder of her massive form. That door was fifty feet tall, and it wouldn’t be long until she was actually taller than the frame. Trish marched right up to the bed and stopped at the foot of it. She tilted her chin forward and looked down her nose at him with a smirk, then tossed him underhanded from twenty feet up.

Thomas screamed in terror and excitement as he fell to the bed. By the time he fought his way up to the top of the sea of blankets and sheets, Trish had already backed away from the foot of the bed and stood in the middle of the room with her back facing him. She turned to look over her shoulder at him while sucking on her lips. She spread her legs shoulder width apart, putting her hands on the side of each hip and wrapping her fingers behind her legs to push into the bottom of her round butt. She stood on her tiptoes to show off her long, shapely legs and then fell back down onto her heels, making her butt and breasts jiggle.

“A little mouse told me that he was all hot and bothered in jail. So, like what you see, little man?” She boomed in her actual voice, sending shivers down his spine. Thomas didn’t answer, mesmerized by the statue of a woman showing off in front of him. Trish didn’t seem to care for an answer either, continuing her strip tease all the same.

She crossed her arms and lifted her shirt and bra over her head, she turned, aimed and tossed it at Thomas, falling over him like a big net. Thomas struggled to free himself from its confines, desperate to not miss a second of Trish getting slowly and progressively more naked. By the time he freed himself, Trish had already removed her ponytail and was shaking her locks loose to dangle over her bare shoulders and using her fingers to brush it out.

She looked over her shoulder again, and acted offended that he was staring at her. She made a show of shyly covering her nipples with the tips of her fingers, and turned around to face him. She swayed her hips back and forth as she took slow steps back to the foot of the bed. She fell to her knees there. She pushed her hips forward, and slowly gyrated them in front of his face, easily twice as wide as he was tall. 

“Well, aren’t you going to help me undress?” She demanded. She arched her back and put her arms behind her back, tightening her stomach in front of him and pushing out her chest above him. Thomas got to his feet and practically ran to her, stumbling only a little one the soft terrain of the bed. Though he had a boost of six feet from being on the bed, and the giantess was on her knees, the waistband of her shorts was still about four feet above his head. He would either have to jump or climb to reach it. He didn’t know what he was going to do when he got there, but that wasn’t about to stop him. He launched himself at her pelvis, reached up, and missed the waistband. Luckily, he did manage to grip onto the drawstring, which reminded him of the heavy duty ropes you might see on old sailing ships. Trish barely registered her waistband getting tighter as the small man’s weight ever so slightly pulled down on the string to cinch it.

Thomas struggled, pulling himself up hand over hand up the drawstring, his legs kicking Trish’s lap in a way that tickled the giantess. He’s quite tenacious, she thought with a smile.

Finally he got his hands over the top of the waistband. He paused for a second to catch his breath, then did a pull up. He let his full weight fall, but it was not enough to pull them down. He hoisted himself up again, dreaming of trying to slip himself down the front of her shorts to meet the heat he could feel coming from the other side of them. That’s when Trish leaned forward and started to crawl onto the bed. Thomas dangled from the waistband, forced to watch her legs propelled her forward. He enjoyed seeing her thighs ripple as they moved.

The journey was long to the center of the bed, and Trish did not take it easy on him, deliberately swaying her hips as she crawled in an effort to get him to lose his grip. She waited patiently for him to fall. Her next move was delicate, and she had to be careful executing it if she didn’t want to hurt him. As soon as his grip failed, she spread her legs wider and sat down, making sure she was looking back down between her legs to see where he was.

“Thomas? Where did you go?” She whined as she sat back on her feet. Thomas was trapped between her and the bed, her pussy hovering a foot above his face. Just a foot of space between him and the tons of flesh that was the woman he loved. Her lips were pushing against the seat of her tight athletic shorts, with a little help from Trish pulling up on the waistband to hold the fabric tight to her. The heat and the smell were overwhelming to him.

Trish continued to feign ignorance. She pretended to scan the bed looking for him, knowing that she was giving him his favorite view. Thomas was in heaven. Her hips spread wider than his peripheral vision. The gentle curve of her pubic area, gently sloping to the soft curve of her tummy, up the thin plain of her waist, to the underside of her mountainous breasts capped with pointy nipples, her face only barely visible over the horizon of her curves.

“Thomas? Where are you? I want to play.” She whined. From below, she started to feel a small prodding and rubbing through the seat of her shorts. She barely registered it, but that wasn’t the point. Her man was trying to make her feel good and that’s what mattered. She closed her eyes, and wiped the smile of her face before leaning forward to cast a single blue eye down the canyon of her breasts.

“Oh there you are.” She said. “Maybe I could feel better if you had taken my shorts off like I told you to.” She scolded. She must have rehearsed this scenario ten times last night. The look on his face was well worth it.

She hooked her thumbs under her waistband and stood up on her knees. She started swaying her hips back and forth, slowly rolling down the shorts over her hips. All Thomas could do was stare as she shifted her weight from one knee to the other to get the tiny shorts and underewar off, leaving her completely nude and kneeling over him.

“Why do you still have your clothes on?” She demanded. “Do I have to do everything for you?” Her hands reached down and her fingers started prodding at him. She hooked a fingernail under the buttons of his shirt and sliced, baring her chest to him. Then she delicately pinched his pant leg between her fingers and pulled, ripping them up the length of his leg. She grabbed the other pant leg and lifted up, and then gently shook him to get him to fall out of his clothes.

Once he was nude she sat back down on her feet. Thomas rose to stand and started to take love drunk steps towards her, approaching her with a desire that bordered on religious reverence. Trish tracked him as he walked up the length of her fifteen foot long thighs, running his hands across the skin of their interiors. Despite being puny, Trish found it hot. He approached, nearing his prize, reaching up his hands to stroke and tease and explore it, when Trish’s fingers reached down to brush him away, sending him stumbling back to her midthigh. Trish kept her hand there to block him, the warehouse filled with girlish giggles as she teased him. Thomas steeled himself and ran at her, only this time getting caught by the giantess delicately pinching his legs, sending him tumbling face first on the bed. He felt himself rising in the air, getting a great view of Trish’s body as she brought him to her face.

First she brought him to her eyes, just to make sure he was still having a good time. He was, good. Then she opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out as far as it went and dipped him down onto it, licking him from his head all the way to his penis. Just that one lick was all it took for Thomas, who shot his load while upside down and suspended more than twenty feet in the air. Trish opened her mouth underneath him to try and catch it, but it was too small of an amount for her to really notice anyway.

Thomas gazed lovingly at her. “That was amazing.” He said.

“Oh, I’m not done playing yet.” She corrected, and gave his body another lick. Thomas laughed as he felt her tongue cover his body, and felt himself getting hard again almost immediately. This is fun, she thought, bringing him close for another lick. It was like sucking on a guy’s fingers, she decided. I wonder how much of him I can get in my mouth?

Thomas’s heart raced as she opened her mouth wide, her lips wrapping around various parts of him. He brought up his hands to push against her lips, but it was no use. She dislodged his arms with a simple flick of her tongue, and drew his arm deep into her mouth. He could feel her back teeth with his fingertips.  She opened her mouth wide again and pushed out her tongue, letting his arm fall out of her mouth as she gave him a big lick, letting the tip of her tongue rest against his penis, which caused him to cum for a second time.

Thomas was clearly drained after round two, and looked like he was going to pass out from being held upside down, so Trish turned him over and held him in both hands in front of her face, letting him lounge there in front of her loving gaze interrupted only periodically by gentle kisses. She gave him a satisfied and smug look, immediately able to tell that she had rocked his world.

“Did you come up with that yourself?”

“Kinda. I read up on some things.” She said with a smile. “I just really, really wanted to make you feel good.”

“Well you certainly did. I love you so much.” He said.

“I love you too!” She beamed, and brought him back to her face for a more gentle interaction with her huge mouth.

“What about you?” He asked, rubbing his hand on her cheek as she planted another soft kiss on his stomach. Trish thought about the offer. She still thought it was too dangerous for him to touch her down there. She hadn’t really planned today with her own pleasure in mind, but holding Thomas, kissing him, feeling his hands rubbing her thighs, she was beginning to feel that certain need.

“You could play with my nipple?” She offered. It was not the answer that Thomas was hoping for, but he was glad to be of service in any way possible. He nodded, and Trish lowered him from her face to where her tits hung capped with stiff nipples. She tucked her chin as she reintroduced him to her thick nipple, about the size of a soda can. He grasped it in both hands, squeezing it and pushing up on it from below. Trish felt a shiver run up her spine.

Trish turned and fell back into the bed slowly so she didn’t hurt him, and released her grip from him once he had a good enough hold on it. The boob underneath him felt like he was sitting on a water bed. He had just started to stroke her nipple with both hands when he felt his position begin to rise as she wrapped her arm around it, pushing it up higher as she brought her hand to the other nipple to tease it between her fingers. Trish clenched her eyes closed, and he tried to clutch on the front of her tit tightly to seem as much like a normal sized hand grabbing her as possible for her benefit.

He looked over his shoulder down at her right hand playing with herself so far down the length of her body, then up at her eyes clenched shut and her neck extended, begging to be grabbed and kissed. The real humbling came from looking over to what was happening with her right breast. She was using the hand not currently occupied with her pussy to tease and squeeze the lump. She pinched and pulled her nipple up, and mashed it down onto her chest. She shifted her hand to the bottom and squeezed it up and to the center, reaching just a single finger up to tease the tip of her nipple. There was no way he could do all of that. He was hanging on for dear life just trying to squeeze the damn thing. Suddenly, what must have been a particularly pleasurable rub caused her to arch her back up, and her tits fell up towards her face. Thomas redoubled his grip just in time to be able to look up and see her ‘O’ face.

Slowly her body fell back down and rested, her heavy breaths still causing her breasts and thus Thomas to rise and fall. She had done so much for him. She had just made herself cum and he had barely helped. I should be doing more for her, he resolved.

He got up from her chest and looked down the length of her body, wondering how he could make her feel safe enough for him to have a more active role, when he noticed something strange about the bed.

“Uh, Trish.” He said, reaching down a hand to pat the skin he was sitting on.

“Hmm?” She intoned, looking down at him, then seeing past him to the foot of the bed. Big muddy tracks had been tracked all the way from the door, across the floor, and up the bed. Trish groaned and turned on her side to get into a fetal position.

“Ugh. I forgot to clean off my feeeeet” she whined as a laughing Thomas tumbled off her chest and onto the bed below.

Chapter 16: Here to Please by saltavio
Author's Notes:

If you like the story, consider supporting me by contributing to my tip jar at deviantart.com/saltavio. If you can't wait for the next chapter, it's up right now on deviantart in the premium 'read ahead' gallery!

“I’m not sure this is such a good idea.” Trish whined in sign language as they reached the outskirts of the city. She hadn’t been there since she was thirty feet tall. Having grown twenty feet tall since then made her nervous. At over thirty two tons now, she was getting to the point that the weight of her footsteps alone could cause the roads to crack underneath her, so she opted to keep her weight spread out as if she were walking on thin ice.

“It’ll be fine. The mayor wants you here, remember?”

 
“It’s just a publicity stunt.” she brushed it off. Trish had been invited to be the guest of honor at Sunflower Fest, a spring break celebration for the tiny university in town. Since the news of her trial put their town on the map, people began to warm back up to her, especially after it was revealed that she had nothing to do with the assault of Dr. Vale. Trish could see the small municipal park from the outskirts of the city in the process of being set up with booths and the sort of cheap thrill rides that fold up to fit on the back of a semi truck. The main fixture was a small ferris wheel at the back of the park.

“At least it’s getting you off the ranch.”

“But I’m nervous to be off the ranch!”

“You’ll be fine, Trish. This will be good for you.” He reassured her by rubbing the back of her neck. She turned her head to the side and down to give him a peck. He used to be able to look her in the eye when he was on her shoulder, now the top of his head didn’t even reach her lips. He barely felt like anything there to Trish, just another part of the world that was quickly shrinking around her.

Trish began to wade into the city. Wading was a good word for it. Even the tallest buildings in this small town were beneath her hips. She made sure to keep her eyes on the ground to make sure she didn’t step on anything, or anyone for that matter. Her feet were about seven feet long now, and almost 3 feet wide. Much, much bigger than a person. One wrong step could mean the end for someone. She kept her feet to a single lane of traffic, carefully swinging her leg around to walk toe to heel. Seeing her feet next to the cars parked on either side of the road, she figured she would easily flatten one of those, too. Thomas noticed that her breath was getting caught in her throat as she negotiated her body through the city.

As she made her way further into town, people began to make their way up to their rooftops to see the passing giant. Trish kept her arms tucked up to her chest to keep them from swinging as more people gathered on either side. By the second block, the air was filled with the chatter of people clapping and cheering for her, the giant that put their small town on the map.

Not all were happy to see her, however. One group of drunk frat boys started heckling her as she got close.

“Fe Fi Fo FUM!” They screamed at the top of their lungs. Trish started blushing and looked to Thomas for comfort. The small man on her shoulder started to speak in a calming voice, when an empty beer bottle whizzed past his face. Thomas flinched, causing him to lose his balance. He began to slide back over her shoulder, where he would surely plummet to his death forty feet below. Thinking fast, he reached up for a fistful of her hair.

“Hey!” Trish boomed in her speaking voice, silencing the jeers and the cheers alike by the deep rumble. Trish turned her shoulder to them to protect Thomas, and took an unmeasured step backwards. There was a metal pinging sound, and then a geyser of water shot up 30 feet in the air. Trish put her hand down to block it from spraying her stomach, and looked down to see that she had dislodged a fire hydrant with her right foot.

The laughter from the frat boys resumed as the giantess tried to figure out what to do about the situation. She quickly placed Thomas on a neighboring rooftop, and then crouched down to a kneel to see if she could reattach it. In her haste, she neglected to look where her feet were going. A loud car alarm blared in protest as her foot pushed into it, tilting it up, and rolling it over onto the sidewalk.

“UGH.” She groaned. She quickly plugged the geyser with her finger and reached behind her to try and right the car she had overturned.

“Damn Trevor, look at her ass!” She heard from above. She turned to look over at the rooftop, to where the rude boys were now peering over the edge down at her as she tried to fix all the problems she caused. No, that wasn’t right. She was being perfectly careful until these assholes caused a problem. Thinking fast, Trish maneuvered her finger around the hole, aimed, and directed the geyser up into a stream to spray them. The force of the stream was enough to knock them back on their asses.

“Hahaha” Trish laughed as she watched them fall down like bowling pins. She released her finger from the geyser and rose back to her feet, and turned to address the puny jerks scrambling away from her on the rooftops. She pointed a finger down to them and yelled, letting the full force of her voice shake the building they were on.

“You’re lucky I’m nice.” She thundered. “Stop taking for granted how nice people are, because you’re going to have a rude awakening one day.” Something about them scrambling away from her in fear made Trish feel funny, and not in an unpleasant way.

“To whoever owns that car…” She announced to the city, emboldened. “Trevor here will pay for any damages. Won’t you Trevor?” She asked, punctuating her command by bending at the hips to loom totally over the rooftop. The particular frat boy she was looming over wasn’t even Trevor, but all he could do was nod dumbly up at her.

“That’s what I thought.” She said, to the cheers of the other people watching the situation unfold. She straightened back up and turned to retrieve Thomas from the opposite rooftop. She placed him back on her shoulder, and continued her journey with renewed confidence. That’s what it was, she realized. That funny feeling, it wasn’t so much a new feeling as the absence of an old one. The self doubt and fear she had about coming to the city was gone.

“Good job handling those jerks.” Thomas praised, unable to hide his admiration at her flexing her power. Trish turned and gave him a smirk and a wink. Thomas felt his chest tighten at the display. God, he loved her so much. After a minute he managed to peel his eyes off of his beloved, and realized where they were.

“I actually need to get something from my place. Can we make a stop?” Thomas asked.

“Oh! I’ve never been to your place!” She signed back.

“Yeah because when we were trying to look for a place to make love you were too big for the ceilings.” He growled into her neck, sending shivers down her spine. She wouldn’t mind making love with him right now…

“Think I can fit now?” She teased as Thomas guided her down the narrow streets. She had to be very careful at intersections to make sure people saw her, so she took to shuffling her feet forward as she approached them rather than taking full steps. Finally they reached Thomas’s building, a small three story industrial apartment near what served as downtown.


Trish lowered Thomas to the ground, and stayed squatted so she could track him as he made his way upstairs. She had to squat to see into the second story windows, her blue eyes filling the entire frame. He jumped a little as he entered his front door, seeing her fill the windows like that. He gave her a wave and went about opening desk drawers with his back turned to her. Trish shifted around, looking through different windows. He kept things clean alright, and it was smartly decorated.

She pictured what it would have been like screwing him at eleven feet tall in that apartment. She could have done it, she resolved. She pictured her eleven foot tall self kneeling in front of his bed, her hands planted on the ceiling. He would stand on the bed to kiss her, and she would fall on top of him to smother and envelop him in her soft bosom. She wished she could have shaken that eleven foot tall girl, and tell her to enjoy being that small while it lasted.

Not that her relationship with Thomas wasn’t amazing, it was. That had never changed since they met. The way they confided in each other, the way he supported her and was there for her, she loved him with all her heart. But the sex… the sex just wasn’t hitting the same spot since that time. He was just too small to participate in the ways she used to like. She found herself wishing that he was also 50 feet tall so that he could engulf her in his strong arms, push her around, and split her in half from below.

Huh, she thought. She needed to tell him something, but he had his back to her, still rifling through the drawers of his desk. She tried tapping on the bedroom window. Big mistake. One tap of her massive digit made the glass shatter.

Thomas whipped his head around at the sound of broken glass to see Trish still filling the windows, now covering her nose and mouth with her hands. Half embarrassed, half preventing herself from laughing. He slung a bag over his shoulder and stepped through the broken glass and onto the fire escape.

“Did you just break my window?” He called up to her.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered into her hands. “I was just trying to tell you something.” She signed once she recovered from the embarrassment. Thomas let out a deep sigh, then shot up that warm smile that made her fall in love with him.

“What is it?” He asked.

“You did it.” She smiled brightly at him.

“Did what?” He asked, baffled.

She just shook her head silently. You fixed it, she thought. For the first time, her instinct wasn’t to wish herself smaller, it was to wish he was bigger. You fixed everything, she thought. You made me ok with being big. I am confident, I am in love with you, and it doesn’t matter if I’m fifty feet tall or a hundred feet tall.

Thomas smiled widely. Though she didn’t say anything, he could recognize a breakthrough and an epiphany when he saw one.

“You’re welcome.” He said out loud.

“Got what you need?” She asked, but didn’t wait for an answer as she stood up and reached down to pluck him up again.

“I have everything I could ever want.” He said as he was lifted in the air.

They continued on to the hospital where it all began for them. Despite being the tallest building by far, it was only level with Trish’s eyeline. She couldn’t believe she ever fit in such a tiny thing. As soon as she got into view, the windows became filled with spectators. She stood a little bit away from it so that she could see them all. She gave everyone a cheery wave and said some words in sign language.

“She says it’s nice to see everyone again, and she’s thankful for everyone in this hospital who helped her.” Thomas called down with a megaphone to translate.

Trish nodded with a bright smile. Thomas admitted he enjoyed the baffled expressions of his former colleagues, especially the clenched jaw look of Jacobson peering up at them from his third floor office. Melanie approached the windows of the lobby to behold the giant Trish and Thomas, worried about how they might react to what she had said at the trial, but burningly curious to see how they were. She regretted what she said, she knew it wasn’t true. She wanted to rush out to the yard to apologize, but fear kept her rooted in place. She didn’t believe Trish would ever hurt her, but she couldn’t help envisioning herself getting stomped on for trespassing against the giant. That fear kept Melanie rooted in place long after the giantess turned heel to stomp away.


Finally, the two made it to the festival grounds to begin to make preparations for Trish’s remarks. Trish made it to her mark in the center, right in front of the ferris wheel. She set down Thomas to act as an interpreter between herself and the mayor, but her head was turned as she heard a loud beeping coming from her left. A semi truck was backing up towards her. It stopped a few dozen feet away. A man in a cowboy hat and blazer exited the driver’s seat. Trish squinted down to see if it was who she thought it was.

“Daddy?” She whispered softly. Jeb waved his hat to acknowledge her.

“Hey baby girl.” He shouted up. Some workers opened the tailgate and began unloading what seemed to Trish to be a trick of the eyes. She was so accustomed to seeing the world shrink around her over the last year, that the sight of two workers unloading a champagne flute scaled to a fifty foot woman gave her visual whiplash. Just as she was coming to terms with it, she heard the ferris wheel behind her begin to turn. She looked over her shoulder to see Thomas riding the ferris wheel up with a wicked grin on his face, holding his own champagne flute.

“What’s going on?” She signed suspiciously.

“I’m just sharing a drink with my girlfriend. Is that so weird?” He asked, and gestured back to the ground where the workers had turned off the hose that had filled her glass.

“Yes.” She said, and stooped down to pick up the glass. She gave her dad a suspicious squint as well. She tried to read his expression but couldn’t make heads or tails of it. He had set his jaw and was doing his stoic routine, but as she got closer she could see it melt a little. He was clearly feeling some big emotions. Trish began to feel a tingling of anticipation running down her spine.

When she straightened back up, Thomas was waiting at the top of the ferris wheel, about level with her chest, and was extending his arm outside of the ferris wheel to hold the glass in front of him.

“Cheers.” He said to prompt her to clink glasses. Trish complied, bringing the large champagne flute closer to let Thomas make contact. She watched Thomas take a sip, a huge grin still plastered on his face. Trish squinted down at him again.

“You’re up to something.” She said, pointing out the obvious. She took a sip of her champagne, but kept her eyes locked on him. Thomas made an exaggerated “ah!” sound at the sip of his champagne, and then closed his eyes and tipped his glass back, encouraging Trish to do the same. The anticipation along her back crackled like electricity, and she complied with Thomas’s unstated command just to see where he was going with this.

She took a deep sip and closed her eyes. The taste of the alcohol mixed well with the growing warm, tingling feeling in her guts. Her eyes listed open to see the shape of Thomas of rippling through the wine. She screamed and dropped the glass when she saw that he was on one knee.

“Patricia Joane Hostettler…” He started, but then paused for a chuckle as he heard the ground of the glass containing gallons of champagne shatter at her feet. Trish brought her hands to her face, rubbing her finger tips against her eyes to dab at the tears that had begun to flow freely from them. She fanned herself and had to focus on her breathing to make sure she paid attention. Her mind and heart were racing each other, trying to hear every word, trying to see every sight, and trying to feel every feeling.

“A little more than a year ago I got called into work at 8 pm on a Friday to talk about a very important case. At the time I didn’t really know how important that case would end up being to me. I feel like everything we’ve been through over the past year has let you know what I know: that we are destined to share our lives together. So, Trish…” He said, the tears beginning to well up at the corners of his eyes. “Will you marry me?” 


He opened the bag that he had retrieved from his apartment, and opened it to reveal what looked like, at first pass, one of those oversized belts they give to wrestling champions. On a second of inspection, it was a large amethyst geode attached to an elastic band, a ring fit for an ever growing woman.

“Eeek!” She squealed, and the ferris wheel shook slightly from the blast of her voice. Thomas barely registered the swaying of the ferris wheel. She reached with her left hand down to him, letting him hold onto her fingers.

“Oh Thomas” She broke. “You make me so, so happy. Of course I will marry you. There is nothing I want more than to marry you!” She cried, wiping away her tears. Thomas leaned forward and kissed her finger, and slid the elastic band onto her ring finger.

“She said yes!” He screamed down into the abandoned park. Then, fireworks, and a marching band started playing as the relatively deserted park sprang to life, knowing that this moment was coming and lying in wait to celebrate with the newly engaged couple. Trish pinched the front of Thomas’s shirt with her thumb and forefinger, and yanked him out of the ferris wheel gondola to bring him up to her face for a series of giant, tear filled kisses. When Trish could finally bear to pull Thomas away from her, she knelt down to look at her father again, his back turned to everyone so they couldn’t see him crying. She brought her face all the way to the ground, and pushed her forehead against his head. Feeling her there, he wordlessly turned around and broke into large, open sobs as he hugged his giant daughter’s face.

News crews arrived to cover the celebration, but Trish nor Thomas would take questions, content to just hold onto each other and bask in each other’s love as the city celebrated below them. They said their goodbyes and thank yous to everyone as the sun began to set, and then Trish rose to carry Thomas home. Trish couldn’t keep her hands off Thomas the whole way there, brushing her fingers gingerly against him as she held him to her neck. As she stomped down the country road, she was thinking about what she could do to make it an extra spicy night for her little lover, to show her thanks for how full of love he made her feel. She thought maybe trying to fit his entire body in his mouth, or doing some dominance stuff with her feet…

“So that’s why you were so insistent on getting me into town today, huh?” She whispered to him as she ducked back into the door of her living space.

“Not the only reason…” He said as they finally made it into her room. Her room was different. There were now metal posts at each corner of her bed, with long, thick black cables that ran to the center of it.

“What’s this then?” She asked, cocking an eyebrow up at him.

“A little surprise for you, to spice things up.”

“Ok…” She said and made her way to the foot of the bed and tossed him onto it. “What do I do?”

“Get naked.” He said confidently. Trish smiled. She loved to play the game with him where she forced him to try and take off her clothes but he just couldn’t because he was too small. She got on her knees in front of the bed and pushed her hips forward. Thomas turned back to look at her and put a hand up to stop her. “No, I’m serious. Get naked.” He ordered. 


Who did this little man think he was? She thought, but obeyed anyway, hiking her skirt down and pulling her shirt and bra over her head. She saw Thomas walking to the center of the bed, and made to crawl stealthily after him like she was stalking prey. He loved that game. She was just about to lower her mouth to him to start kissing and licking, but he turned around to look up at her with an unamused expression that made her sit back.

“Knock it off Trish, this is for you this time.” Trish cocked her head curiously and smiled. He seemed sure of himself alright, but what could this little man actually do for her besides play with her nipple or squeeze her neck?

“Well well well.” She said. “Someone’s confident. What am I supposed to do then, little lover?” She growled, not willing to give up the dominant position yet.

“Sit in the middle of the bed and help me put these on you.” He said, gesturing to the cables. Trish picked up one. At the end of it was a huge, fuzzy black shackle big enough for Trish’s wrist. It was at the tightest setting, designed with her growth in mind.

“Bondage stuff?” She asked, turning around to sit her butt on the bed. She obediently clasped shackles to her wrists, and then her ankles.

“Yep! Bend down.” He said, gesturing to her to lean forward so he could wrap a black choker on her neck. He checked all the fastenings one by one as Trish eyed him with cautious disbelief. At the end of it, she was sitting cross legged in the middle of the bed wearing a choker, bracelets, and anklets.

“Woohoo.” She mocked, a sort of joke to make herself seem above what was happening, but she was really quite interested in what Thomas had planned.

“Do you remember the safeword?” Thomas asked. Trish nodded.

“The safe word is Jumbo.”

“Safe word is Jumbo.” He repeated. Trish scoffed. She was over fifty feet tall. She did not need a safeword from tiny Thomas. If things went too far for her (as if that could happen), she could simply stand up, and he would be at her ankles.

Thomas pulled out a remote control and pressed a button, and Trish heard some clicking sounds from the corners of her bed. She turned to look at the cables being drawn into the posts, and then back at Thomas who was giving her a smug look.

“You might want to put your hands above your head.” He said.

“Oh yeah? Would you like that?” She teased, but did it anyway. Then, slowly, she defected a force tugging on her ankles. As she had grown, she had forgotten the feeling of being overwhelmed by force. There was nothing much that could do that to her anymore. Her instinct was to pull back against it, but the clicking continued, and the tugging sensation got stronger.

“What’s going on?” She asked to Thomas, who was currently occupied by climbing up her thigh.

“I’m making love with you.” He said with a smile as Trish felt her legs get pulled apart, her ankles slowly dragged to opposite corners of the bed. She tried to pull her legs together, but it was no use. She could not resist against the strap’s incessant tugging. She felt a sort of twisty dreadful feeling in her stomach, like an exciting fear, a feeling she hadn’t felt since worrying about being caught with Thomas the first time they made love.

Then she felt the tugging on her wrists, and soon she was being made to lay on her back, her arms stretched over her head, her legs pulled apart to each bed post. Thomas climbed her stomach as she became horizontal. Trish felt herself starting to grow wet as he climbed her, like fingers dancing across her skin.

Within a minute, all fifty feet of Trish was sprawled out on the bed. Her arms held together over her head, her legs splayed out towards the lower corners of her bed. Thomas took a seat on her chest, and looked down at her face, which was looking from side to side trying to find a way to escape.

“You’re mine now.” He said with a smile. “Try to pull as hard as you can. Those are winches that they use to keep cargo ships from moving.”

Trish did. She tried to use all of her core strength to pull, but she was completely immobile. It was scary, and exhilarating, especially when she looked down at Thomas smiling confidently at her.

“You don’t have to worry about hurting me now that you’re all tied up. I can do anything I want to you now.” He said, rubbing his hand on the boob next to him. Thomas felt her body shift against his touch, arching up to meet him. Still a massive movement, all things considered, but at least he didn’t have to worry about her hands getting too eager with him.

Trish closed her eyes. It was all too good to be true. Surely she was too big to surrender to him like this. Surely she had to maintain control to protect him. She opened her mouth to protest but Thomas pressed a button to activate a motor on the choker she was wearing, cinching it tighter so that it applied a firm pressure across her neck. She felt a feeling that she hadn’t felt in a long time: the intoxicating feeling of being owned, being possessed, being at the mercy of someone you trusted with all of your heart. A warm, sexy blanket. Instead of protesting, she bit her lip and stifled a moan. A deep longing inside her persuaded her that maybe she could trust him with this.


Her entire being was dedicated to tracking where he was on her body as he began an excruciatingly slow dance of foreplay. He started around her neck, pressing his hands against it and tracing the line down to her collar bone. She tilted her head so he could see him moving down and across her chest. She didn’t want to close her eyes and pretend to be small, she needed to see him and it didn’t matter that he was mouse sized.

She watched him make his way down her sternum between her breasts, and then to her stomach. She arched her back to push her body up to him. She was spurred by the need to somehow get closer to him, even though their bodies were in direct contact with each other. He made his way down the curves of her belly to the wide shelf of her hips.

“Please Thomas” She sighed, rocking her hips as much as the restraints would let her. She pulled on them, enjoying the feeling of being immobilized. Anticipation was rising as he neared her womanhood. She was so ready for him there, his chance to be as close to her as she needed him to be. She could barely contain the excitement as he lowered himself off of her to stand between her splayed legs, disappearing under her. All she could sense of him now was his hands tickling the insides of her upper thighs. Yes, yes please, I need you now.

She felt his hands trace her legs lower, moving down towards her feet. No! Wrong way! She craned her neck up to look down the length of her body, catching sight of him when he reached her knee. He must have felt her looking at him, because he turned and shot her a smirk. Ugh. He was torturing her on purpose. He made his way down to her ankle, his small hands just lightly brushing her as he stood by her foot. Her toes were pointed and curled, but still dwarfed him. He stood to face her with an impish grin.

“Don’t you dare.” She warned, putting up a barrier for him to shatter. Thomas disappeared under her foot, and then there was no sign of him for agonizing seconds as Trish fought uselessly against her bondage.

“Eek!” She screamed as he finally brushed the insides of her soles, his little fingers dancing up and down the length of her foot. Trish squirmed and giggled, her body reacting involuntarily to his touch. Then, a break as Thomas ran across the span of her legs to her other foot. Trish tried to catch her breath to protest anew, but couldn’t manage it before he had gotten to her other foot and tickled her there too. Trish was absolutely thrilled at how he set her big body into fits. 

Soon his hands left the bottom of her foot, and stroked the top of it as he began to trace his hands up her right leg, over her shins, under her knee, and up her thigh. Her heart rate increased as he closed in on her womanhood. She needed him there desperately. She needed it pressed, rubbed, and spread by him. His touches were agonizing light, brushing her lips gently, continuing to tease her and work her up.

“Please. Please.” She begged as she looked down her body at him, the only glimpse of him was his hands reaching up and over her vulva to rub her before disappearing under her again. It felt like forever to Trish, her desire building and building endlessly. She felt him start to rub her clit, which was both a relief and more torture. She was building, building, and needed a release. She needed to be filled.

“Ooooooh” She moaned as she felt him stick one arm into her, and then the other. His mouth now occupied with the stimulation of her clit, he had freed his arms to spread her walls, grasping and searching deep inside her. Ever since she had grown more than twice Thomas’s size she had been worried about hurting him with her big body. None of those worries still survived in her thoughts, put completely out of mind by the unbelievable sensations she was feeling. She pulled as hard as she could on her bonds, her hips moved uncontrollably, swaying and bucking in time to Thomas’s touches.

Soon it was all too much, and Trish boiled over. She felt her pussy clamp onto his arms, begging him to explore deeper, clutching him so that she would never be rid of him. Thomas was lucky she was in these restraints, else she would be using her hands to stuff as much of him up her as she could manage. She could just keep him in there forever, together forever.

Trish finally got her release. Her shrieks of pleasure echoed off the walls. Her legs spasmed and kicked uselessly against the shackles. Her dutiful lover kept touching her as her body vibrated with pleasure, which only helped to prolong the sensations. Trish was reduced to breathless sighs as she enjoyed the last feelings of tension leaving her body, every muscle tensing and relaxing. She was just beginning to dream of the things she would do to Thomas to show her appreciation when she felt the man’s probings continue, and the hungry desire for him began to grow anew. Yes, again. Never stop!


Trish came for a second time in short order, this one longer and much more intense than the last, perhaps the most intense orgasm she had ever received from Thomas. She felt like a goddess, her body one with the bed and air around her.

“Ahhhn… Oh, fuck. I love you. I love you.” She moaned once she had the breath to vocalize it. Thomas finally pressed the button to release the tension on the bonds. Trish laid in the same position, letting her long limbs and body relax into the bed. She turned her head and opened her eyes to see her lover walking up the length of her torso towards her. She turned on her side to face him, finally bringing her arm down to luxuriously rub the smooth skin of her stomach.

“What did you think about that?” He asked with a self assured smile. Trish just blushed and buried her face into the blankets.

“Mmmmm.” She vocalized into the bed. She turned her face back up to look at Thomas approaching. “I never imagined anyone could do something like that to me at this size.” She sighed. As he got closer he could see that his entire upper body was covered in her wetness, making his muscles glisten.

“Oh, you’re covered… that’s… kind of hot.” She said, and when he finally got to her face, she tilted her head forward to kiss him and lick him clean. She knocked him off his feet with her tongue, turning more so that she could keep licking him. She loved the feeling of Thomas grabbing onto her face as she licked him from head to toe, completely unable to resist her. It didn’t take much of this to get Thomas to come, and when he spilled his seed on his stomach she licked that up too.

The two laid there in complete sexual satisfaction, enjoying the sound of each other’s breathing and the smell of their sweat.

“I can’t believe I get to be your wife.” She whispered, nuzzling her nose into his chest. Thomas didn’t say anything. He just placed a hand on the bridge of her nose and rubbed it affectionately.


Thomas returned to his cabin around 1 am that night after saying his goodbyes. After seeing him out Trish collapsed back into her bed. Her lonely, huge, empty bed. She was so in love, so thankful for Thomas. She couldn’t think of anything else besides him, or what he had done to her that night. Whenever she closed her eyes she saw him, the image of him sitting on her sternum with that confident, even cocky smile even at her, the giantess. That longing ache was rising up in Trish once more, making it impossible for her to sleep. She needed him.

Thomas was laying in his bed, staring at the ceiling of his cabin in lovestruck satisfaction. Today went perfectly. The woman of his dreams had agreed to marry him, and he was able to provide pleasure to her in a way that she had been missing for a long time. He felt like the king of the world. He easily drifted off to sleep.

Tap tap tap. The sound echoed through the cabin, stirring Thomas from his sleep. He blinked and opened his eyes, scanning the empty cabin. His eyes met hers through the window, a single blue eye looking in at him from outside.

“Hey.” She gently whispered, pulling her hair behind her ear. He sat up in bed, and opened the window so he could address her.

“Hey yourself.” He said, rubbing his eyes. “What’s up?”

“I couldn’t sleep.” She said. “I can’t stop thinking about…” She trailed off and tilted her head to show Thomas her mouth through the window. She parted her lips showing the tips of her teeth and exhaled lustily before gently nibbling on her bottom lip.

Thomas rolled out of bed and pulled on his pants, exiting the back door to meet her. She was kneeling next to the cabin with her feet under her, her back curled down so she could see into the window. She straightened her back once she saw him exit, arching it forward and pushing out her butt to make it look bigger. Thomas stepped towards it and winded up a huge slap.

“Get that ass back in bed then and I’ll put you to sleep.” He said.

“Mmmm… my hero.” She purred, and offered her hand back to him to hop on to carry him back to her bed.

Chapter 17: Love by saltavio

Trish and Thomas were beginning to notice something strange happening on the outskirts of the Hostettler property. It started on the other side of the main road that cut through it. First it was a single camper van. One became two. Two became four. Each day more and more showed up in vans, campers, and tents until it was practically a small village.


Then one day she looked over to see that they had put up a big sign facing the property. She looked at it through her telescope necklace.

“What’s it say?” Thomas asked from his usual seat on her shoulder.

“I’m almost embarrassed to say… It reads: We Love You Goddess.” She signed in front of her, her hands working quickly. Thomas had gotten very good at reading sign language backwards. “Do you think it’s people from that website?”

“We do love to worship our big women.” Thomas chuckled and stroked her shoulder lovingly.

“Oh wait, something else is happening…” She said, her brow furrowing. Through the looking glass she saw some of her father’s men had pulled up in black SUVs and were shouting at them, the residents were resisting and shouting things back at them.

“We should probably let them handle it.” Thomas said, patting Trish’s neck to try and signal her to turn her back to it. Under normal circumstances that would have been her first instinct. But you’re a giant, Trish. What do you have to be scared of?

“Maybe I can help…” She mused, taking a step forward and squinting her eyes to see what was happening better. The residents of the tent city were scrambling away from the security guards, and waving their hands over to her. In the chaos, one of the security guards shoved one of them to the ground. That was all Trish needed to spur her forward.

The commotion below was quickly silenced by the thudding footfalls of the approaching Trish. Everyone stopped in their tracks to behold her approaching. The security team was as used to the presence of the giant as anyone, but they rarely had her attention like this. Seeing her approach, her mouth drawn into a serious frown, was withering to them. Their leader, Gary, felt like a kid about to be scolded by his teacher or his mom. He unhanded the bum he was currently grabbing by the wrist and turned to face her, setting his jaw to prepare for the confrontation. Trish crossed the road with a single step, and planted her feet on the outskirts of the village. She loomed large there, pausing a minute to regard the people at her ankles, then squatted down so she could communicate with the little people.

“Hey, what’s going on down there?” She demanded, whispering in her speaking voice, causing the people below her to stammer and stumble. Without warning, the residents began rushing out of the tents and past the security guards. The legion of hippies swarmed around her, the sudden rush causing her to flinch and lose her balance. All forty eight tons of the woman fell down on her butt, shaking the ground and knocking nearly everyone else off their feet. Thomas struggled to maintain his balance, but overcorrected and ended up tumbling forward. He would have fallen all the way to the ground were it not for the shelf of his fiancee’s tits catching him. He rolled down the soft flesh, and began to slide down the crevasse of her cleavage, the massive weight of each tit immobilizing him.

All the car alarms of all the vehicles were triggered by the impact, making the energy in the area all the more frantic.

“Ah Christ!” Gary from security swore once he recovered. He started giving orders to the security team to continue their harassment of the hippies. The hippies had recovered too, and were swarming around Trish undeterred by her accidental show of force. Soon they were struggling against the grabbing of the security guards trying to peel them off of her.  Before Trish could react the security guards were taking out tasers. Punches were being thrown and people started screaming.

“EVERYBODY STOP!” Trish boomed, raising her head up to yell it into the sky. People obeyed immediately, freezing in place and falling dead silent. The only sound now were the various shrill car alarms. Trish’s first point of order was to make sure Thomas was ok. She fished him out of her boobs and brought him back onto her shoulder. She held her finger up for him to hold till he caught his breath. She looked down at the little people gathered around her like little gerbils.

“Ok, here’s what’s going to happen.” She said, voice falling to a stern whisper that still rivaled the sounding car alarms. “Everyone is going to go to their cars and shut them off.” She pushed her foot forward into the crowd, to part the two factions on either side of her leg. “And then everyone is going to come back here and we’re going to have a nice, calm conversation.” 


No one dared to move for a moment. The hippies were the first to react, speaking affirmations like “Yes Goddess.” Gary then took charge of the security team, moving back to their SUVs. As the crowd backed away from her she looked under herself to make sure that everyone had retreated, and then crossed her legs under her.

“Keep on my shoulder, things look dangerous down there.” She signed to Thomas. Thomas nodded, enjoying the safety of his fiancee's lofty point of view. One by one, the car alarms were silenced. People began to rejoin Trish at the front of the village. The security guards hung back to her right with their arms crossed, making sure they kept their eyes on the hippies. The hippies were to her left, many of them electing to mirror her cross legged pose. Some raised their hands and bowed their heads in praise, which made Trish blush.

“Ok…” She whispered, and then started to talk in sign language, turning her head to look at Thomas on her shoulder. They both nodded and Thomas started to speak.

“Ok, I’m going to translate for her.” He called down, keeping his eyes on his love’s hands as they signed in front of her. “She wants to know what’s happening here.”

“Trish, it’s Gary from Security.” He started, stepping forward. Trish nodded. She knew Gary. “We’re here to clear out this squatter’s village. They’re trespassing on your property.” It was technically true, the Hostettlers owned the land on both sides of the road, but the land the village was on was not currently being used for anything.

“My Goddess…” another voice started. It was an older woman, maybe late 40’s but it was always so hard to tell how old crunchy people are. Sometimes their sun-damaged skin aged them faster, sometimes their stress free life stopped them from showing their true years. Trish was already starting to shake her head. She was not a goddess. Trish raised a hand to silence her, and then started to sign.


“She says that she isn’t a Goddess, she’s just Patricia.” (the name sign that they had decided on for Trish was the sign for the letter P, then the sign for a skyscraper). The hippies accepted the words as if they were a divine revelation, bowing their heads and raising their hands to her. “Just Patricia” they intoned. “Yes, she is Just.” Trish looked down to Thomas and widened her eyes as if to ask, ‘are you seeing this shit?’

Gary stepped forward. “Honestly, we can handle it, Trish. Why don’t you head back to the ranch with Thomas?” He suggested.

“Please, no my Goddess, we have traveled from far and wide to be here with you. Please, Just Patricia. Grant us mercy and the benefit of your presence.” They nearly wept. Gary rolled his eyes and stepped forward to continue his work, but Trish lowered her hand to make a wall between Gary and the woman. Gary took a few steps back, reminded of just how truly large she was.

Thomas gave Trish a look with a cocked eyebrow, and she just shrugged and signed to him.

“Really?” He asked, incredulous. Trish tilted her eyes up, reconsidering whatever it was she had decided, and then nodded assuredly.

“Ok...” He said, shaking his head and turning to address Gary. “Trish says that she wants them to be able to stay for tonight and to go tell her dad it’s ok.”

Cheers from the worshippers. Gary opened his mouth to protest, but didn’t say anything. Trish was looking at him with a tilted head and puppy dog eyes. Christ, big ol’ bleeding heart, he thought. He looked to the hippies fanatically bowing to the over fifty foot tall woman, then back up at her. They probably couldn’t hurt her if they tried, she was just too damn big.

“Fine.” He said, deeming it safe. “But they have to be gone before 9 tomorrow or we will be making arrests and getting the police involved.” He said, and made a motion with his hand to signal to everyone that it was time to go.

“Oh Merciful Patricia, Oh Just Patricia! Thank you for granting us this boon!” They cried, stepping forward to bow in front of her. Several reached their hands forward to brush her crossed legs that was as a wall in front of them. Trish pushed her palms forward in the universal sign for ‘woah, slow down,’ then turned her palms up and gestured up, asking for the woman and the rest of the group to stand. They all obeyed, rising from their cross legged or bowing positions to stand in front of her. ‘They. Are. So. Cute!’ She screamed internally. She tried to push the thought down. She was no goddess, and they should not be worshiping her - no matter how flattering it was.

“She wants to know who your leader is.” Thomas translated her signs again.

“Why, you are our leader Goddess.” came a voice from the back. Trish pushed a huff of air from her nose to signal her frustration, and widened her eyes to tell them they needed a better answer than that.

“Me, my Goddess, I am the elder of this community.” The 30-40-50-60 something woman from earlier said, stepping forward. Trish gave her a polite wave, and then signed, looking to Thomas to translate again.

“She wants to know your name.”

“My name is Aloe Vera, the herb that cools and soothes.” She said, completely seriously, and put her hands in front of her face and bowed her head. Trish almost couldn’t hold it together. Her shoulders started to shake in restrained laughter, tossling Thomas. Thomas almost broke as well. There was a long silence as the two tried to regain their composure.

“Sorry.” Thomas apologized for both of them.

“For what do you apologize for, Herald of the Goddess?” That nearly sent them again. Thomas had to pull as hard as he could on Trish’s neck hair to stop them both from laughing.

“Nothing, it’s nothing.” He said, then watched carefully as Trish began to sign again. “She wants to hear about what you believe.”

And so, she told them. And it was a string of complete nonsense. They believed Trish was an ascendant goddess of the moon, sent here to balance the over abundance of masculine energy in America. Or at least some of them did. Others said she was the reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe. There were dozens of people speculating, and the little emerging cult would have suffered a schism if Trish hadn’t put her palms down to signal them to stop.

And they had brought gifts, because of course they did. Trish watched as they ran into their little tents and brought out crystals and oils and crafts to form a small pile in front of her. The most unique gift was a long tie-dyed dress meant to fit the giantess, but as she held it up she could tell it was going to be very small on her. Thomas noticed as they heaped gifts in front of her and bowed, Trish was sitting up a little straighter and smiling a lot. 


“Please Goddess, we have bestowed upon you our mortal tributes. Please bestow on us your blessings and wisdom.”

This time instead of shaking her head at being called a goddess, she bit her finger and gave a mischievous look to Thomas. She looked up and down the road to see if it was clear. She signed something to him, then pulled her knees up in front of her.

“You can’t be serious.” He said, whispering into her ear. Trish craned her neck and tilted her chin up, and gave him a look of superiority while biting her lips, daring him to resist her. He turned back to the crowd, shifting uncomfortably around the stiffness in his pants.

“The Goddess says to receive your blessing, prostrate yourself before her feet… and kiss them.” He said. Before he could even get the words out the crowd lurched forward as if fulfilling this dictate of hers was their only purpose in life. Trish had to resist laughing and kicking as she felt the tickling of their little mouths starting to kiss her feet. Her entire attention was focused on Thomas on her shoulder, looking down at him and seeing what he thought of it all, gently stroking his back with one finger. He was bright red, and there was noticeable bulge in his pants. She warped the finger stroking his back over his lap, and gently pushed her finger tip onto the tip of his penis.

“Enough.” She whispered down to her crowd of worshippers, and picked up a foot and started to nudge it forward, telling them to back off. Once they had gotten a safe distance from her, she gathered her gifts and rose to her feet. She planted them shoulder width apart, adopting one of Thomas’s power poses.

“You may stay here in the lands of the Goddess until the next sunrise. After that I command you to leave, spread to the four corners of the globe and do good works. Feed the hungry. Care for the sick. Shelter the homeless. Serve me by serving your fellow humans.” She boomed down. She did not wait for nor look for a response. She turned on her heels and began to make her way back to her living space.

“Why’d you do that?” Thomas asked when they got some distance away. Trish turned to look down at him with a smile.

“I did it to excite you.” She whispered and gave him a big kiss. “Don’t say it didn’t work.” She flexed her finger against his lap, feeling the stiffness there and causing Thomas to squirm against her neck. “I can feel that it worked.”

“Yeah, mission accomplished, but aren’t you worried?” He said as Trish washed her feet and ducked under the door to get into her room.

“Worried about what? You’re the one who should be worried. You might have a challenger for the position of my favorite worshiper.” She teased, still acting as the dominant goddess. 


“Those were real people you were toying with Trish. They believed in you.” He pointed out.

“Oh, I’m sure it was harmless. I was just having a little fun with them.” She scoffed, setting the gifts down on her table. 


“And they were so cute!” She chirped. “But not as cute as my teeny tiny Thomas. She said, pulling him off her shoulder, giving him a kiss, and tossing underhand onto the bed. She moved away from the bed and pulled her shirt over her head. She looked back over her shoulder with a mocking smile. “Or should I call you ‘Herald of the Goddess’, haha?” She laughed as she got naked and started to put on her tie-dyed gift. She was too far away for Thomas to answer, she wouldn’t be able to hear him well even if he shouted.

She pulled it over her head, clearly way too small for her. The gown was meant to be long and flowy, with a deep V in the front and a long train, instead she barely managed to stuff herself in it. Thomas heard loud rips as she tried to cram her shoulders, tits, hips, and ass into the tiny garment. The end result was a barely covered Trish, the fabric stretched to transparency over her chest, ripping slowly down the middle with each move she made. The skirt had ripped on the sides from trying to accommodate her hips and ass. The fabric of the train hung loose in front of her crotch like a loincloth. 


She put her hands on her hips and made a show of huffing in frustration. “Herald.” She spoke loudly and authoritatively. “My impudent worshipers have failed to provide a garment that stands up to the Goddess’s hot body.” She turned to face the foot of the bed, adopting the same power pose she adopted when she commanded those people.

“What do you think, Herald? Shall I punish them or shall I show them mercy?” Thomas looked up at her with her dominant pose, every slight movement of her body causing the doomed garment to rip audibly against her curves.

“Mercy.” He choked out. Trish smiled and lowered herself to the bed. “I guess you will have to accept their punishment for them, then.” She smiled, and overtook her lover, getting on her hands and knees over him and pushing her chest towards him. “Your Goddess demands you tear this insulting dress off of her perfect body.”

Thomas reached up to the fabric barely containing Trish’s breasts, and started to rip at it. The weight of Trish’s boobs, each now weighing nearly a ton, spilled out of the garment and onto the bed. Trish arched her back and pushed them forward, trapping Thomas in her cleavage (on purpose this time). Thomas placed his hands on top of them and craned his neck up to look at Trish giving him a teasing smile from above as she forced Thomas to free himself from her bosom. She readjusted a few times to prolong his imprisonment, finding herself enjoying the feeling of his little hands pushing against the top of her soft breasts.

When he was finally released, Thomas climbed over her forearm and circled around to her thinnest part: her waist. Even still, he had to reach his hands up and pull himself onto the small of her back. He looked to his left, where her butt protruded up, cheeks visible through the fabric of the dress pulled tight against her wide hips. She had her feet in the air, and kicked her thirteen foot long shins girlishly. To his right, her back arched up to her shoulders covered in sheets of her brown hair. She made her shoulders appear smaller by tucking them into her chest. She shook her head to get her hair to fall over her shoulders, exposing the nape of her neck to him, then turned to look over her shoulder.

“Hurry, Herald. I cannot wait to have this tiny thing off of me.” She mocked. Thomas scrambled up the length of her spine. To Trish it felt like someone drumming their fingers up her back. When he got to the top, he scrambled to each shoulder in turn and rolled the fabric over her shoulder, a loving touch that made Trish’s heart flutter underneath her facade of dominance.


Once her shoulders were exposed he ripped the fabric just underneath her neck, and started to pull it apart, walking back down her spine. The dress fell away from her, exposing the smooth, soft skin of her back. Trish bit her lip and looked back down her shoulder at Thomas undressing her, feeling like a present being unwrapped. She wished he could do this with her normal clothes.

When he finally made it back to the small of her back, she twisted and reached her right hand back to him, scooping him up as she rolled on her back, and deposited him on her pelvis. The only part of the dress that still clung to her was wrapped around her hips, the rest hung in ribbons around her. She propped herself up on her elbows and watched the little man work his magic, pulling the dress apart and exposing her sex. Something about this game in particular was turning her on, Thomas could tell, by the smell of her rising from underneath.

His suspicions were validated when he tore the last bits of the dress from her to expose her lips glistening with wetness. She leaned forward, causing Thomas to fall off of her tilting pelvis down to land on the bed between her legs.

“That was actually kind of hot.” She admitted to Thomas as he rose back to stand. Trish was holding her ankles and looking down at him expectantly. A part of her wanted him to take her then and there, to hell with the shackles. But when he got close she noticed that the front of her slit was nearly level with her chest. She pictured her hips bucking and smearing him against the bed, and blocked him from touching her by laying her fingers across her groin at the last moment.

“Sorry.” She said, exhaling, as if she had just narrowly prevented a catastrophe. “We need the shackles.” She insisted. Thomas nodded and took a step back to let Trish restrain herself with trembling hands. When she was finally bound, Thomas tried out a new move, kicking one leg and then the other into his giant fiancee’s hole, and using his arms to push in and out of her, her slippery walls letting him glide in and out of her.

“Oh god!” Trish moaned as she felt nearly his entire body fill her gap. Thomas had to brace his arms against either side of her as she came to prevent her gripping walls from sucking him in entirely. Thomas was sure glad that he had listened to Trish about the shackles at that moment. The thought of her bringing her long fingers down to push him inside her simultaneously excited and scared the shit out of him.


Later, the two lounged in the afterglow of their act. Trish had her legs kicked up in front of her, and Thomas laid on the gentle incline near her knees, giving him a remarkable view of her naked form as they pillow talked. Trish had her arms behind her head like a pillow, her fingers playing idly with her hair.

“Were you… into that?” Thomas ventured, rubbing his hand down the thigh he was laying on. “The dominance stuff I mean.”

“I don't know… I just really love the way you react to it. It's hard to explain. Like I don't find it sexy but I think it's sexy that you like it and I can do it for you?” She blabbed on confusedly, but Thomas was pretty sure he got the gist. They had a sexual chemistry together and that chemistry was transformative for the both of them.

“And how do you feel about our size difference? I know it’s not exactly as exciting for you as it is for me.”

Trish wrinkled her nose at him and freed a hand to prod at him roughly, shoving her finger into his armpit to tickle him. Thomas tried and failed to block her intruding fingers.

“Ugh. You’re such a therapist.” She teased. “Can’t you take my loud moans as a sign that I’m enjoying myself?” She pressed the middle and index fingers of her left hand against his shoulders, pinning him to her legs. Then with her right hand’s index finger, gently started to rub his flaccid penis, willing it to grow hard for her, and it obeyed unquestioningly.

“And besides…” She said, slowly running her fingertip down the length of his shaft in a way that agonized Thomas. “I get to be my dream guy’s dream girl. What is there not to love?”

“So you like being big?” he gasped, struggling to utter words and speak coherently as she toyed with him.

“Like I said: I'm big. You're small. I love having sex with you. Those are the facts. Squirt for me, little man.” She ordered, and that was all Thomas needed for him to shoot his load ten feet down to Trish’s stomach. She retracted the finger she was using to play with him, and wiped up the small wet spot from her skin. She gave him loving, prolonged eye contact as she licked the salt drop off the tip of her finger with a smile.

End Notes:

New updates every Friday. Liking the story? Next week's chapter is already available on my deviantart page in the premium 'read ahead' gallery for just $5: https://www.deviantart.com/saltavio/gallery/91617644/read-ahead-gallery

Chapter 18: Hate by saltavio
Author's Notes:
New chapter every Friday. Can't wait for next week's chapter? Read it right now on my premium read ahead gallery on deviantart.com and support me at the same time! https://www.deviantart.com/saltavio

Unfortunately, the awe inspiring stature of Patricia Hostettler didn’t inspire purely positive things. For many, Dr. Vale’s words during the trial about being as bugs to her had struck a chord with some that awakened more primal fears. Then there was the footage of her walking through town on the day of her engagement, dwarfing an entire small city. In much the same way that those that were attracted had an urgency to meet her,  others had an urgency to, in their minds, protect themselves from the future where Patricia Hostettler was the biggest thing on the planet.

That fear was stoked and molded, and when an anonymous source offered to outfit a disgruntled military vet and his makeshift militia, the die was cast. A small group of ten armed men trespassed onto Jeb Hostettler’s property under cover of darkness. The plan was to infiltrate her living quarters while she was sleeping, plant explosives, and end her before she knew what was coming. They had run drills, talked about contingencies, and were ready to execute.

They could tell she wasn’t asleep by the loud, wailing sound coming from the warehouse.
“Did someone get to her before us?” Asked a particularly stupid member of the team.

“No wonder your wife’s always upset with you.” The guy behind him laughed. They were both silenced by the lead man, the commander, who held up a fist to signal them to stop. He made a sequence of hand signals, and pointed to the warehouse.

“-What?”

“Christ.” He whispered. “Learn the hand signs. I’m going to scout ahead. You guys wait back here.” He said, and flipped down his night vision goggles and ran off into the night, still clearly visible by the light of the full moon.

The man reached the entrance, and slowly cracked the door open. It was amazing how much louder it was unblocked by the warehouse walls or door. He entered cautiously, keeping his eyes peeled in all directions, then turned his gaze to the bed. The target, the monstrous Patricia Hostettler, was laying on her stomach in the bed, her feet pointed to the door. She was barely moving, just wiggling, really. He couldn’t see anything of her except for her butt jiggling happily in the air, and her large feet with curling toes. Then, he saw it. Shackles. The bitch was tied up.

He jogged back to the crew to share the news. “Change of plans. She’s incapacitated. We have to strike now.” He implored, pushing his team forward. He returned to the warehouse with them in tow. She was louder than ever, her moans getting louder, then muffled as she screamed into the bed.


The would-be assassins hugged the wall as they approached the foot of the bed. Once they reached the foot of it, the commander extended a mirror on a monopod to look up and over the edge of the bed. He blushed slightly, and then quickly pulled it down.

“One other target, wearing ear protection. Let’s go up to the head of the bed and take her out quickly.” He had to nearly scream to be heard.

Trish was so close. She was gripping the bed in front of her, taking desperate handfuls of blankets and sheets in an effort to ground herself against the sensations coming from below. Her mouth was biting hard on the blankets. She was just enjoying how the cables stretched her shoulder muscles up, and turned her head to open her eyes and cast a glance down her body. So close, if I could just see my butt jiggling… she thought as her eyes scanned the bed below her. 


Wait, something is wrong. Her logical brain screamed, trying to break through the stars she was seeing. Oh shut up and let me cum, her inner goddess grumbled in response. So she did, one of her hardest orgasms since Thomas started tying her up to make love to her like this. She was just beginning to bask in the warm feeling washing over her when her logical brain rang alarm bells, sounding more clearly after her release. Trish opened her eyes again, finally recognizing what was wrong. There was a squad of ten people sneaking across the bed towards her, with rifles pointed at her face.

“Ah! Stop!” She screamed down to Thomas. Thomas didn’t, he kept rubbing and kicking her insides. Shit, what was the safe word? The crew was launching into action, taking aim and about to fire, when the woman’s big voice washed over them, nearly knocking them off their feet. “JUMBO! JUMBO!” She screamed. Jumbo? The commander thought. What the hell is she talking about? He smirked and was about to fire when he saw her muscles relax, no longer pulled tight by the cables. Shit.

They opened fire in a panic, and Trish turned her face away and blocked the shots with her hand while rising to her knees. The assassins unloaded their weapons into her as the giant woman rose in front of them. Thinking fast, Trish grabbed the blanket under their feet and pulled it down, overtaking them like a tidal wave, curling and crashing down onto them and turning their world to darkness.


Trish held her hand to her face to block the shots tearing through her impromptu blanket prison. She heard Thomas screaming and looked down at her crotch. He was still in her, his arms and shoulders desperately clutching her labia for dear life. Shit, that’s actually probably the safest place for him now, she thought as she used the hand that was blocking her face to make a shield for him.

“STOP!” She demanded as the shots rang out. One of the men was kicking his way out from under the blankets. Trish couldn’t see him through squinting down at the buzzing bag of little people firing up at her. He took a deep breath as he escaped, armed the bomb he was carrying, and tossed it. Trish saw it as it arched up and landed between her knees. Protecting Thomas was her only thought as she let the blanket go, and used her left hand to reach for the bomb. She would toss it away, and they would be safe.

It detonated as soon as her left hand covered it. The heat and the pain were intense, and then she felt nothing but cold and could hear nothing but a high pitched ringing. The shackle fell off as she lifted the stub that was once her hand to her face, and tried to comprehend the fact that she was now missing her hand. She let the blanket go in a daze, releasing her attackers who fanned out and continued to lay down fire on her.

And then, as if by magic, the pain of it went away. She couldn’t feel the burns on her wrist, and the bleeding stopped as if a valve had been turned off. The muscles began reknitting, pushing the bones back into place, and then skin grew over the muscle. The firing stopped as the squad looked up in horror as the only meaningful damage they had done to her was undone in seconds.

“Woah.” She gasped, wagging her regrown fingers in front of her face, then balled it into a fist as she turned her attention back to the men staring up at her, dumbstruck. She tilted her chin up and looked down at them with a smirk of smug superiority. The assassins knew they were fucked. 


She reacted first, picking them up one by one and pinching their guns out of their hands and tossing the weapons across the room. She managed to disarm three of them like this before they started to run away screaming. She snagged one more before he could make it off the edge of the bed, snapping him up by the legs and causing him to drop his gun. She looked at the little men running away. She furrowed her brow, and reached her fingers into herself to finally pull Thomas out and lay him down gently by the dropped gun.

“Do you know how to use that?” She boomed down to him as she fumbled with her remaining shackles. Thomas nodded dumbly, grabbing it with shaking hands. Trish turned to the four that she had captured laying on the bed, shrinking back in fear as she brought her face a few feet away from them. She pointed a finger at them and scowled.

“Do whatever Thomas says or I swear…” She warned in a whisper of her booming voice, letting their minds fill in the blanks about what a woman her size could do to them. She gave the one that threw the bomb a small shove that sent them tumbling to the blankets, then rolled off the bed to reveal Thomas training the rifle at them, completely naked except for ear protection, bottom half entirely covered in Trish’s wetness, legs trembling from the effort of just having satisfied the massive woman. “Uh, don’t move.” He said, fighting the urge to watch Trish rise to chase after the men.

Trish bounded after the fleeing men running across her floor, her heavy footsteps behind them made them dig deep and run faster. The soldiers nearly shat themselves as they saw her determined and angry eyes locked on them from more than fifty feet up. 


Two of them stopped and turned to fire up at her, an act of idiotic defiance that was soon silenced when Trish grabbed one in each hand. She shifted them into one hand and used the other to flick the guns from them, sending them flying across the warehouse. She shifted back on her feet, turned, and tossed them forty feet to the bed where Thomas held the others at gunpoint.

“Watch these ones too.” She ordered. Thomas gave her a nod as she bounded off to get the rest. Six down, four to go.


Three of them were already through the door. She caught the fourth before he could slip through by thinking fast and kicking her leg over him. He ran into the side of her foot at full force, tumbling over it and skidding against the floor on the other side. She reached down and picked him up by his leg, carrying him dangling upside down as she used her other hand to open the large sliding door and ducked under it.

The others were easy to see in the moonlight, scattering out into the darkness. She looked around for a place to deposit her captive, her eyes eventually landing on the roof of the warehouse, around ninety feet tall. That’d work. She bent her legs, then launched herself up in the air, tossing the man to clatter on the roof. She’d just have to think of a way to get him down later.

As she landed, she heard a crashing sound coming from down the road. One of the security team’s SUVs had gotten some air from the force of her hop, and was coming skidding to a stop in front of the warehouse.

“Get inside my room and help Thomas.” She ordered, pointing into the warehouse. “I’m going to go get the others.” She didn’t wait to see if they were going to follow her orders before she tore off into the night.

Two were heading in one direction, another off on his own. She decided to go after the lone wolf first, making sure she kept an eye on the other two so she could chase them down next. She almost laughed at how easy it was to catch up with him. She didn’t even need to run, she could walk faster with her long legs than he could hope to sprint.

“You can’t run, just give up!” She demanded, but the man ran all the same. Soon she was above him, shielding her eyes from the bullets he fired up at her. She pressed that hand down on him slowly, until he was blanketed and pressed into the ground. She ignored the stinging feeling of the bullets until he ran out of ammo. She was on her knees over him, and looked to her right to make sure she could still see the remaining two attackers. Shit, they were making a break for the road.


She scanned her surroundings, looking for a way to handle this guy after she crushed his gun between her fingers. There was nothing out in this field. A thought occurred to her, only briefly, that this guy was trying to kill her and Thomas, so she was well within her rights to just snuff him out. She could do it easily. She could probably do it with a single finger, she thought, seeing the lengths of her fingers stretching over the small man’s body. All it would take would be a snap of the neck, like putting a rat caught in a trap out of its misery.

She shook her head. She wasn’t a killer, and with the balance of power as it was, this hardly felt like self defense anymore. Still, she needed a solution. She looked at his legs kicking wildly by her wrists. A thought came to her, but she didn’t like it.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” She repeated as she moved her hand up to also cover the man’s face and stifle his screams. With the other, she pressed her finger into the man’s left shin, pinning the kicking leg to the ground as the man screamed. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” She screamed to try and drown out the sound of his shin bones breaking. She couldn’t help but feel the bone snapping like a toothpick under her fingertip, and she had to release him as she retched in pure disgust off to the side.

Focus Trish, She thought, wiping her mouth and pushing down how horrible she felt about it. She stood up to continue chasing the men on the road. “I’ll come back for you, I swear. I’m sorry! Uh, you started it!” She called down to the injured man as she left him there groaning.

The commander and what he assumed was the only surviving member of their squad made it to the road, just in time to see Trish standing back up to her full height. The full moon behind her cast her face in complete shadow. The light from above hit her hair, still messy from sex, and made it look like she had a silver aura around her head. She looked like the god of death.

They scrambled toward the truck as the giant began to walk to chase them, then jog, her footfalls shaking the earth as she did. The commander got into the truck and started it, eyes locked on the mirrors as he tried to pull away. Soon he was gunning it down the highway with Trish in hot pursuit. As they passed the hippy camp, the force of the footfalls sent the car alarms off again.

30, 40, 50. Come on, he urged the truck up to speed as the giantess closed in on them. They were going 55 and she was still overtaking them! The sound of her footfalls were like thunder, and each step she took gave the truck a little bit of air time.

“Buckle your seatbelts!” they heard her call from above. They scrambled for them almost involuntarily, shaken to the core by her voice shattering the night. In the rearview mirror, all he could see of her was her shins pumping, and then she raised one of her humongous feet above the truck and stomped down. The back half of the truck was flattened instantaneously, and the truck decelerated from fifty to zero. They were flying forward against their seat belts. The last thing either of them felt before passing out was their faces breaking against the deployed airbags.

The commander came to a few seconds later, feeling like he had just been hit by a truck. He had the sensation of floating, rocking gently back and forth as if adrift on the ocean. His eyes listed over outside the window to see the pale, moon stuck skin of Trish’s stomach passing by the window as she lifted the entire vehicle to her face.


“Shit.” He groaned, and looked over at this squad mate. Injured, but alive. He laid back in his chair, all out of fight. She looked through the windows at her captives, men who had just tried to kill her. The commander looked back at her with utter fear in his eyes. There was a predatory twinkle happening behind those big blue eyes.

“Heh”. A chuckle escaped her lips, but she wasn’t sure why. An excess of adrenaline? An uncomfortable chuckle to cut the tension? A funny feeling was stirring inside of her. It was like a force of curiosity, pulling her down hill. I just fucking survived an assassination attempt, totally disarmed and dominated ten men without a scratch, and now I’m holding a whole truck in my hands. What else can I do? The force asked, and before she could really regard what she was doing, she was pinching the door of the truck and peeling the doors off. Then, she shattered the windshield and bend the roof of the cab up and over their heads. Unwrapping the cab from around her injured attackers as if it were a little gift for herself.

She brought them closer to her eyes, and now her shoulders were shaking violently from the laughter. Seeing them there, totally exposed and vulnerable to her, she realized why she was laughing. It was pure, unfiltered, almost instinctual condescension.


“Pathetic.” She whispered under her breath.

The commander’s head bobbed as he went in and out of consciousness, his waking world filled with the condescending laughs of the monster. We truly are as bugs to her, he thought.

Oh my god, Thomas. She thought as the feeling began to work its way out of her system. She doubled back to retrieve the man whose leg she broke, and deposited him on the flattened bed of the pick up truck she carried on her hip. When she got back to the warehouse, she found that it  was surrounded by security guards and medics.

“Thomas? Thomas?” She asked, quickening her pace. She fell to her knees roughly to bring her face closer to the people at her ankles so she could search for him. The staff stumbled against the shockwave that fifty tons of woman dropping to the ground generated. Thomas pushed through the shaken officers he was talking to and jogged towards her, waving his hands up so she could spot him.

Trish set the mangled truck to the side, letting it fall ten feet to the ground with a loud thud to free her hands to embrace Thomas. She cupped her hands around him and snatched him up into the sky. The g-forces were almost enough to make Thomas pass out. He focused his eyes on hers looking down at him in her hands, tears starting to form at the corners as she studied him for injuries.

“Are you ok?” she whispered softly, her bottom lip pushed forward as the adrenaline from chasing her attackers flipped around to worry for him.

“Yes, thanks to you.” He said, rising to his feet to hug her face. Thomas could hear her heart beating rapidly through her mouth as she cried tears of relief. She held him there, unbothered that she was naked in front of everyone. Thomas buried his face into her soft cheek, and took deep, steady breaths for her to focus on so that she could calm down.

Trish got dressed after she managed to calm down, and an hour later the police arrived to ask their questions and take the failed assassins into custody.

Trish and Thomas answered their questions at length, with Trish clutching Thomas possessively with both hands in her lap. No, we don’t know who these people are. No, they’re probably not associated with the hippies across the road. No, no one from Trish’s side was hurt.

“Oh, I put a little man on the roof.” She said, reminded by her recounting of events. ‘Little man?,’ thought Thomas. She was using the diminutive language she used when she was indulging his fantasies to talk about this guy. He wondered what that meant as she set him on the ground. She stood and lifted her hand up.

“Jump.” She ordered. “Don’t worry, I won’t let you fall.” She assured him. Thomas watched with bated breath as the man lingered on the edge 40 feet over Trish’s head, working up the courage to jump down to the monster’s outstretched hands.


“Now.” She ordered, and the force of her command compelled him to jump.


She caught him easily, closing her hands like a clamshell around him. She opened it up and held him in front of her face to study him for a minute.

The smaller man looked up at her giant face as he cowered uselessly away from it, pressing himself back into her hands. She tilted her chin up, and looked down her nose at him with an inscrutable look on her face. He may have imagined it, but he thought he detected the corner of her mouth ever so slightly twist up into a smirk. In her own time, she turned and bent down at her hips to deposit the man held in her hands roughly on the ground at her feet, and then pushed him towards the police with a nudge of her toe.

Eventually the police had exhausted their questions, and loaded the attackers into their cruisers. The paramedics lingered to check for injuries, checking her pulse by laying their hand on the inside of her wrist. Trish told them about the bomb and what had happened to her hand, and they almost didn’t believe her. Perhaps the only thing that led them to taking it seriously was the fact that she was already unbelievable as a patient. They couldn’t find anything different about her hand, but promised to contact the hospital for a more intense check up the next morning.

It was 3 AM by the time the couple was left alone, the adrenaline well out of both of their systems after the long and harrowing police interrogation.

“Were you scared?” Asked Thomas, going into psychologist mode as the two laid facing each other on the bed, the length of Thomas’s whole body ran just from the tip of her chin to her eyes.

“I was at first. But it’s hard to be scared of people that are smaller than my feet. The only time I was really scared was when you were in danger.” She said softly, brushing his cheek with her finger.

“So how do you feel now?” Thomas asked, fishing for her thoughts on it to make sure she wasn’t repressing any trauma. Trish bit her lip and looked at her tiny lover dwarfed by her hand, trying to put into words how it felt to totally dominate her attackers. Of how cold fear at ten men attacking you armed to the teeth had turned into nothing more than a game to her. Of how it felt to decide to break a man’s leg to prevent him from escaping, and of feeling his leg snap under her fingertip so effortlessly. Of what it was like to chase down a speeding, and then to lift it with ease. To hold a man’s life cupped in your hands, totally at your mercy. She wasn’t sure that he would be able to understand it without being big like her.

“I felt glad to be huge.” She said, boiling it down to its most basic form.

Thomas was taken aback. That was the first time she had ever expressed any appreciation at being big. “Well that’s a first. What in particular?”

Trish reminisced about chasing down the speeding truck and then picking it up easily, of bringing it to her face to cast her gaze into the window at the men who would dare try to hurt her. She thought about the look of terror on their faces, and the rush that gave her. She was absurdly powerful, and those that crossed her should be scared of her. Trish thought of the giant monster women that Thomas liked, and for the first time thought she understood the appeal. If she wanted to, she could have done anything she liked to them, and there was nothing they could do to stop her. Lucky for them she was so nice and peaceful. If another person had grown big like her, they might have decided that it wasn’t worth the hassle to take them all alive. Another person might have put an end to it with but a  few quick stomps of her feet… 


“Just… I was glad I was strong enough to protect you.” She half truthed, then wrapped the same finger that crushed a man’s leg just a few hours ago behind Thomas’s back to draw him to her lips.


Chapter 19: Power by saltavio
Author's Notes:

Thanks for reading! New chapter every Friday. If you can't wait until next week, the next chapter is already live on my premium read ahead gallery at deviantart.com/saltavio

“All the tests came back and it’s everything that we’ve seen before. You’re more than healthy. At this time we don’t believe there is any limit to your size. I think it’s safe to say that you’ll continue to grow until whatever is causing it stops.” The team of doctors dispatched from the hospital had come to check in on Trish after the attack, and to do their routine tests. Trish nodded along with it, thinking about being a giantess. 


At around 60 feet tall, she was now about 10 times the size she had been after a year and a half of growing. In another year and a half, she could be 10 times her current size. She imagined their places switched, staring up at her body at 600 feet tall. Such a thought a year ago would have absolutely terrified her. She would have pictured that woman crying, scared and alone. Now as she looked up at her, she pictured her smiling, confident, and loved.

“We would also like to investigate the healing properties you talked about before. If you consent, we would take a number of gallons of your blood, it would be the equivalent of about a pint to you. We believe that some of the unique properties of your blood may lead to some medical breakthroughs.” Trish returned her attention to the team in front of her and nodded enthusiastically. If someone could make something good happen out of all of this, she would be glad.

Not that nothing good has come out of this, she thought. Getting bigger was how she met Thomas after all. And even though there were groups of crazy people out there that wanted to hurt her… they could not. No matter how hard they tried. 


She watched the toy-sized people in lab coats inserting a needle into the veins of her forearm. She closed her hand into a fist and squeezed to get the blood to flow. She opened and closed it in a rhythm to keep the blood pumping, but she was also struck by how her hand looked compared to the doctors collecting her blood. Squeeze, release. Her hands were longer than most people were tall. Squeeze, release. She probably had more strength in a single finger than they did in their entire, little bodies. Squeeze, release.

She knew she was strong ever since she passed ten feet in height. Now at nearly sixty feet tall, ‘strong’ didn’t seem very descriptive. Strong was like lifting lots of weights at the gym. Trish could lift cars, and they were barely heavy. If she wanted to, she could probably over power everyone in this room just by pushing them around with her toes. Her eyes scanned up to them, her heels resting on the floor and her toes pointed up to the ceiling. She experimented by curling them and splaying them, trying to feel the power that they and the rest of her body represented to the little people around her. They just felt like her feet, not things that could exert tons of force if she chose to.

“Ok Ms. Hostettler, we have what we need.” The doctors said, packing up their equipment. Trish barely registered it. Thomas noticed that she seemed distracted, so helped say goodbye to the doctors and escort them out.

He turned to rejoin her, and she still seemed distant. She was holding her neck in her hands, and staring at her toes, curling and uncurling them. Thomas approached her right foot, which was longer than he was tall by two and a half feet from toe to heel. When she curled her foot down, the bottom of her big toe could have patted him on the top of his head.

Even standing there in clear view was not enough to snap her out of whatever was happening in her head. He placed his hand on the side of her foot, and patted it gently. She immediately returned to reality, blinking her eyes a few times to banish whatever thoughts had been mesmerizing her. She gave him a soft smile to show she was listening.

“Everything OK?” He asked.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t it be?” She whispered.

“I don’t know, you just looked like you were drifting off. Are you sure you’re ok about what happened last night?”

“Oh… yeah.” She said, and pointed her toes forward to rub her foot against his side. Thomas steadied himself against the force of it by placing a hand on the ball of her foot. The dreamy look returned to her face, and she pressed harder with her foot, making Thomas take a few steps back. She leaned forward, chin still held in her hands, focusing on what was happening at her feet with more interest.

“What are you doing?” He asked nervously, not quite sure what this new body language meant. Was she actually enjoying this?

“I’m just playing.” She said. “Is that a problem?” She asked, but didn’t wait for an answer before she hooked her left foot behind his back and brought her right foot over to join the party. She firmly pressed him against the top of her left foot with the big toe of her right foot.

“Uh… no, it’s not a problem.” He confirmed, grabbing onto her big toe as it brushed against his chest. Thomas imagined it wouldn’t be long before the digit was bigger than his entire torso.

“Do you think it’s… sexy?” She said, taunting him and poking her toe up under his chin, tilting his head up to look her in the eyes. Her face was a deep red color. Thomas assumed that this meant she was still embarrassed about the dominance play, but she hadn’t turned this red since she was twenty feet tall. Was she self conscious about her feet? He hadn't noticed that before.

“Of course.” He said, flashing her a confident smile to let her know that it was ok to continue. Trish splayed her right foot and hooked her big toe and long toe under his arms.

“Hold on then.” She said, not much of a warning as she suddenly raised her leg into the air. Thomas felt his stomach fall into his pants as he was swiftly transported high above her. This was nothing new to Thomas, who became accustomed to being lifted fifty feet to his lover’s face whenever she wanted to kiss or have a more intimate conversation with him. This was the first time, however, that she had lifted him with her foot. Thomas had no experience with how dextrous she was with her feet.

Trish laid back to kick her leg higher, till it was pointing straight to the ceiling. She put her hands behind her back as she did. If he fell now, he wondered if she would be able to catch him in time. He wrapped his arm around her big toe and held it tight just in case. Just as he did, Trish began to roll her ankle around in a circle to toy with him. She would stop periodically to see the look on his face and hitting him with a bright and mischievous smile.

During these pauses, Thomas could tell that she was working up to something, though he wasn’t sure what exactly. Her smile gave way to slightly parted lips and dilated eyes. Whatever she was thinking about, Thomas was about to find out.

She bent her leg, pulling her foot closer to her stomach. She tilted her foot down causing Thomas to dangle from her toes about ten feet above her. Thomas looked down to her belly, judging whether he would get hurt if he landed on it. Mercifully, Trish lowered her hand to retrieve him from between her toes and set him on her stomach, just below her belly button.

“Do you wanna…” She breathed down at him, not finishing the question, and not needing to. Thomas nodded emphatically, and waited for Trish to pick him up to bring him to bed for their normal routine of tying her up so she didn’t hurt him. She leaned forward and peeled the shirt over her head. The stomach he was standing on turned vertical, causing him to slide downwards. He clawed at her smooth, soft skin for a hand hold, finally managing to come to a stop when his feet reached the waistband of her shorts. She craned her neck forward to look down at him between her now naked breasts with that same hard to classify, dreamy expression.

“...Aren’t you going to get in the shackles?” He asked.

Trish bit her lips, but made no move to get into the restraints. Thomas understood what she wanted, but could see she was nervous about asking him.

“You want to try without the shackles?” He ventured. The corners of Trish’s mouth curled up higher, and she nodded. “Are you sure?”

“I… trust myself.” She signed. “Do you trust me?”

“Of course I do.” Trish’s smile widened to show her white teeth, then she brought her hands forward. One to hold Thomas to her stomach, the other to start taking off her shorts. Thomas’s world was black, sandwiched between the soft layer of fat on her stomach and the palm of her hand, feeling her body shit subtly as she struggled with her shorts. Then, he was sliding down, still gently held to her by her palm. He slid until he was gliding over her lips, covering him from head to toe in her juices. He couldn’t seem to recall ever seeing her this wet, even the night he first tied her up.

His feet connected with the ground beneath her, and her hand left his back. She tilted her pelvis forward, and spread her lips with her fingers, showing him her engorged clit the size of a grapefruit, and her vagina, wide enough to devour him whole.

Thomas peeled his eyes from her womanhood to look over the gentle curves of her belly, up her abdomen, to the undersides of her round breasts topped with long, pointy nipples. Her chin was tucked in so she could watch him moving between her legs with a look of great anticipation, nibbling on the index finger of her other hand.

“Get to work.” She commanded. Thomas started by reaching forward to massage her clit, which he could feel swell larger once he started to stimulate it. Trish’s torso started to writhe at the sensation. Thomas could tell she was restraining herself. Her eyes were focused intently on him, another change from when they usually made love. Thomas knew that she liked to imagine that she was small again. He wondered if she would be able to get there when she had such a stark reminder of how big she was and how comparatively small he was.

Thomas had nothing to fear, it turned out, as Trish seemed to be incredibly pliant for whatever reason. When Thomas escalated things by putting his arms inside of her, her eyebrows knitted up and her mouth opened into a wide ‘o’”. The rhythmic undulations of her body grew more wild and chaotic. The fingers of one hand ran through her scalp, while the fingers of the other glided down her body. Soon Thomas’s head ministering to her clit was flanked by her finger tips, spreading her labia wider.


“Ow…” He heard her boom. He stopped his arm motions and licking to look up at her face in confusion. He was sure that he hadn’t hurt her. He was positive he was incapable of such a thing. He saw that her head was thrown back in ecstasy. She lowered her chin to look at Thomas again, her face painted with pure pleasure. Her lips twitched as she started to say something else.

“Ow…ou…out of the way!” She cried, her only warning before her hand started to travel lower, cutting in between her and Thomas. Thomas quickly retracted his hands and took some steps back to escape as she plunged her fingers into herself. Thomas tried to not be offended. He realized of course that her fingers were about twice the length of his arms. It made sense that she would be better at finishing herself.

Trish’s whole body shook as she finished bringing herself to orgasm. Thomas backed away quickly from her knowing that her bucking hips were outputting literally tons of force. Thomas watched her cum from near her feet, her toes curled tightly against the sensation. Thomas pulled out his penis and started to stroke it to the sight of Trish’s body vibrating with pleasure, her eyes were still locked on him between her feet as she rode out the sensations.

“No.” She said to him, breath still short, and then leaned forward. She pulled her wet fingers from inside herself to place on Thomas’s back, and then coaxed him forward back towards her pussy. Once he was standing back in position, she removed her wet fingers from his back and used them to press her lips together.

“Fuck me.” She ordered him. Her pussy was a foot and half long, and about level with his chest. He reached up to grab onto her hand, pulling himself up to fulfill her demand. With her smell, the sight of her, the warm, soft, and wet feeling of her labia pressed around his penis, he came nearly as soon as he pushed his penis inside.



After that, Thomas noticed a change in Trish. For one, she was engaging in dominance play more than usual, and starting to get more creative with it as well. Like one day while they were going for a hike Trish, without warning, pulled the front of her shirt open and knocked Thomas screaming down into it, barely stopping her walk as she did. She adjusted her bra so that he was trapped between her left tit and the giant cup it filled. Her stiff nipple brushed the side of his cheek as the breast sloshed and jiggled with her every step.  She went about her day like that for an hour, even talking to some of the staff members around the ranch as if her fiance wasn’t trapped in her bra. She only brought him out when it was time for her to eat, and did nothing to help him with his massive erection. She would repeat this trick every once and a while, sometimes cutting Thomas off mid sentence to send him plunging into her cleavage.

Another time she and Thomas were sharing a meal and she demanded that she feed him out of the blue. When he held up the comparatively miniscule morsel to her, she bent down and took his entire upper body into her mouth. She took a break from eating to blow Thomas and finger herself as he struggled against her tongue and legs kicked against her chin. When she was finished she spat him back on the table and made him lick her fingers clean. Her three foot long digits were coated in gallons of the stuff, a hopeless task for him. He managed to get her finger tips clean before he was completely full. When he stopped, she pressed her fingers towards him again and demanded he keep licking. Over the next few minutes, he ate and ate until he was so full he thought he would burst. His toil only ended by him invoking the safe word. As soon as he did, Trish lifted her fingers to her mouth and cleaned them with one lick. “See? It really isn’t that hard.” She teased him.

And then there were the comparisons. Trish constantly picked Thomas up to compare him to parts of her body. One day she challenged him, thinking that her nipple was longer than his penis. She set him on her breast to straddle it with her nipple between his legs. It didn’t take much more than that to get Thomas hard, his penis curling up and over the peak of her nipple.

“Ha!” Thomas laughed at her when he noticed. 


“Don’t get too cocky.” She said with a deliberate pun. “Mine isn’t hard yet.” She reached her index finger over his leg and pressed the tip onto her nipple, and made a gentle circular motion, hypnotizing Thomas. Slowly, the nipple expanded, pushing up and out, and pressing Thomas’s penis up against his stomach. Thomas held it with both hands, feeling it expand in them, until it beat him by a whole inch.

“I can’t tell, but I think I beat you.” She giggled, especially at the sight of Thomas’s dumbstruck face.  “Well don’t just look at it…” She said, lifting the finger tip from its tip to push the back of Thomas’s head down onto it.

They of course still had their version of vanilla sex, with Trish tied up in the missionary position. They had just finished making love that way one night, and after cuddling and pillow talking for a few hours, it was time for Thomas to make his way back to his cabin.

I’m the luckiest man in the world, he thought as he got ready for bed. The two were going at it like bunnies, having sex at least once a day and often more. They didn’t even really rest for his body to recover. Trish would just put him on what she had come to call “light duty”, basically their old routine of making him hold her neck or suck her nipples while she fingered herself. Then she would reciprocate with a gentle blow job. Sometimes his sore body begged for light duty but she wouldn’t give it to him, making him kneel and lick her all the same.

Thomas could always clearly tell that her play acting the role of the dominant giantess was just that: an act she put on to make him happy. It was very sweet of her because he knew how challenging she found it to be an ever growing giantess. But ever since that night she was attacked, something felt off. Not in a bad way of course, Trish was still her warm, loving self when she wasn’t using him like a sex toy. But now, impossibly, it seemed like the groaning and complaining about waking up larger each morning was the real act. Thomas knew he should just talk to her about it, but he dismissed the feeling as his fantasies getting the better of him. He went to bed, resolving to just keep a more objective mind about the whole thing going forward.

Tap tap tap. Thomas woke up to the now familiar sound of Trish tapping on his cabin roof late at night for a booty call. He was exhausted. Still sore from their earlier lovemaking, he stretched his arms over his head. He would have to disappoint her tonight, he thought. There was no way he was in any shape for round three.

“Where are you, little lover?” Her big voice echoed off the walls at full volume. Without warning, the back door burst off its hinges, making way for Trish’s hand. Thomas blinked in disbelief. It wasn’t like Trish to break anything. Not on purpose at least. He was still coming to terms with this as he watched her fingers walk her hand across the floor to him. Her fingertips were just starting to brush against his torso when his body compelled him to jump out of the way.

“Where do you think you’re going? Your giant fiancée needs you.” She said huskily from over the roof. She was sixty five feet tall, last she was measured, which made the cabin less than half the height of knees. Even sitting down on her feet, the cabin barely reached her belly button. Her grip closed around his bed and pulled it across the room like it was nothing as she retreated her hand through the door. Her eye appeared in the window, and scanned the cabin until she saw him cowering in the corner.

“Aww, he’s scared. Stop being silly and come out here.” She ordered. She didn’t wait for a response before removing her eye from the window, sitting back up to loom over the cabin. Thomas caught his breath. Why was he actually scared of her right now? All he had to do was go outside and tell her no and she would stop, right?

Thomas didn’t get a chance to compose himself before the entire cabin was shaking. Thomas could see her hands planted on either side of the cabin, palms covering the front and back doors. The dishes in the kitchen fell off their shelves, making Thomas flinch at the sound of breaking glass, and then the roof came off.

Thomas looked up at Trish holding the roof in both hands, smiling like she had just taken the lid off of a gift box to see her present. She tossed it carelessly to her left, making a loud and terrible sound that echoed over the ranch. She leaned over the opening, squeezing her elbows together to deepen his view of her cleavage to blot out the starry sky.

“It’s not nice to keep your horny lover waiting, pipsqueek.” She scolded as she put on a show of being angry. It was a show, right? Thomas froze up as her hand approached slowly to pick him up.

“Guess you’re just going to have to make up for lost time...” She giggled, and with her other hand, pulled open the waistband of her shorts to dump Thomas in.

“Jumbo.” He managed to choke out the safe word before being trapped in her panties. She hadn’t heard him. His nostrils were filled with her smell as he was pressed up against her wet lips by her underwear. He felt her rising to stand, then the force of her steps through her pelvis as she stomped back to the warehouse.

“I put you down there to lick me.” She reminded him, and Thomas felt the force of her fingers pressing up at him through the seat of her shorts, pushing him up into her, her labia forming around his torso and gripping him firmly. She wouldn’t be able to hear him yelling the safeword even if he could, he thought. He was just along for the ride now. He clutched onto the folds of her vulva tightly as her hand left his back, fully aware that the thin fabric of her underwear was all that stopped him from plunging thirty feet to the ground.

When they made it to her bedroom, Thomas steeled himself, he would have to save his energy for the right opportunity to communicate with her.

“Hold on.” She said, her only warning before she started to remove her panties. Thomas gasped for breath as he was finally freed from the crotch of her pants, looking up at her from her underwear as she rolled them down her long legs.

“Jumbo!” He yelled, and signed it as well as he traveled between her thighs. Her movement stopped immediately, Thomas couldn’t really read her facial expression because of the bright fluorescent lights behind her head. Then she continued to roll down her panties until he was lying between her feet, looking up at her.

“What did you just say?” She signed down to him.

“Jumbo!” He repeated, almost a wheeze. Trish removed her feet from the holes of the underwear and took a step back before bending at the waist to retrieve him. She placed him gently on the bed and knelt down in front of it. Thomas could always read Trish like a book. The look on her face wasn’t sad or scared about crossing a line. No, her brow was furrowed and her lips were drawn in a line. She was disappointed in him and wanted him to explain the interruption.

“What’s wrong?” She signed to him.

“You scared me.” He signed back.

“I thought you liked the giantess thing.” She accused.

“I never saw someone actually destroy a house like that.”

“I did it for you.” She signed back.

“Did you?” Thomas asked, thinking about his earlier suspicions.

Trish furrowed her brow more deeply.

“Did you?” He repeated the question. 


Trish held up her hands, hesitating, not knowing what to say. She hadn’t had to put the way she was feeling about being big lately into words, she simply acted on her urges. Ripping apart Thomas’s cabin, she wanted to do that. But had she wanted to do that just to impress Thomas? She didn’t know herself.

“You are starting to like it.” Thomas said and signed, putting it into words for her.

Trish put her tongue in her cheek, as soon as he said it she knew it was true. It made her feel guilty, like she was betraying the person she was a year and a half ago that was scared about all this.

“A little, I guess.” She said, understating it. She dwelt on all the games she had been playing with him recently. She had done those things because she was interested in trying it. And she liked it. She had ripped off Thomas’s roof because she wanted to fuck him, and because she thought it would be hot. And it was. The cabin was like a dollhouse to her, a building that Thomas called home, and it was nothing more than a toy to her.

“It’s ok to like it.” Thomas said. “It’s probably really healthy for you going forward. It’s sexy, too.” He added. Trish smiled and stood up straighter.

“I’m sorry I scared you.” She whispered in her real voice.

“It’s ok. I think maybe I should carry an airhorn for our safe word in the future.” He said, laughing it off. Trish didn’t return the laugh. She was looking down at him like he was a piece of meat.

“So are you…” She signed, then touched her index finger tips together in a begging fashion.

“I’m too tired tonight.” He admitted, giving her an apologetic look. “Too tired for even light duty.”

She hunched forward and blew a raspberry.

“Just give me some time to rest and I’ll be good to go.” He said, waving her down for a kiss. She forced the disappointed look off her face and complied, bending way down to bring her lips to the 6 foot tall bed, a height now comparable with the height of her ankles. Thomas could tell that she was hoping for it to develop something more, the way she hovered her face close to him.

Thomas spent the night at the foot of Trish’s bed on a borrowed pillow, not unlike a dog bed, he thought. The idea of Trish being into the giantess thing too was exciting for him. He was looking forward to seeing what sort of games she would want to play now that she was getting something out of it.


Meanwhile, Trish was awake and staring at the ceiling, restless and horny. If she wanted to, she thought, she could make Thomas do things to her. It didn’t matter how tired he was, she could make him do it. There was no way he could resist her if she just went to the foot of the bed and pushed him inside of her. Or she could walk around all day tomorrow with him in her panties, pressed up against her, and there was nothing he could do to stop her. He could say ‘Jumbo’ all he wanted, but he couldn’t force her to stop. That was her choice. Everything was her choice. These were the thoughts that were running through her head as she rubbed herself to sleep.



“Trish? Trish? What the hell happened!?” Jeb’s voice called early the next morning as the security team rushed into the room. Trish and Thomas both shot up out of their respective sleeping situations, just now remembering that Trish had pulled apart Thomas’s cabin like it was made of toy logs.

Trish covered her naked body with her blanket as she sat up.

“There’s nothing to worry about, Daddy. I accidentally broke Thomas’s cabin.”

“You destroyed the cabin!?” He yelled.

“Oh Daddy, it’s a long story and I’m not sure you want to hear it…” She said, blushing. How do you explain to your dad that you destroyed a building because you thought it would be hot?

Chapter 20: Cat and Mouse by saltavio
Author's Notes:


Trish had a special surprise planned for Thomas’s birthday. She had been planning it with the help of some trusted staff members for a long time, well before her new interest in flexing her power more. As the date grew closer, Trish found herself getting excited about it, too.

“Where are we going?” Thomas asked from her shoulder. She was seventy two feet tall today. Her neck was about two and half feet long, making it no longer so convenient to simply turn her head and look at him or kiss him, she had to look down at him, and carefully so she didn’t accidentally clothesline him off her shoulder with her chin.

“You’ll see.” She signed, not even looking at him. The two were walking farther than they had ever walked, clear to the county line. It didn’t take long, because Trish’s normal walking pace was pushing forty miles an hour. Thomas looked at his surroundings for some sort of hint. All he could see for miles was the flat plains of Kansas as far as the eye could see.

“Can I get a hint?” He asked. Trish blew air out of her nose to signal frustration.

“If you ask again you’ll finish this ride in my bra.” She warned.

“Oh no. Please. Anything but that.” He said sarcastically. Trish smiled and obliged him, pulling open her shirt and placing him inside next to her nipple. Forget being larger than his penis, now her nipples were larger than Thomas’s head. She enjoyed the feeling of her boob pressing against him in her bra cup, the supple flesh molding around his little body. She bet each of her breasts weighed a couple tons now. He should be glad he was just riding in the cup and not getting pressed underneath it. She made a note to experiment with that later.

Trish pulled him out of the bra cup when they arrived at their destination. Thomas’s eyes adjusted to the sudden return of light, and found that he had been placed on the roof of the building. The first thing he saw was Trish’s face. She had her fingers on the roof he was standing on and had brought her face down to his level to see his reaction.

Thomas walked to the edge of the roof to check out his surroundings. He was in a small town. The roof he was standing on appeared to be some sort of abandoned factory. The tallest building in town at three stories. He looked over the edge to see a small neighborhood surrounding it, plus some old, defunct stores. There were cars placed all over the roads, some in the middle of lanes, as if their drivers were driving along the road and decided to turn them off and hop out.

He turned back to Trish who was fishing for something in her pocket. She pinched a box between her thumb and forefinger and placed it on the roof in front of Thomas’s feet.

“Happy Birthday” She whispered. Bewildered, Thomas opened the box. Inside, there was a brand new air horn, a motorcycle helmet, and a bunch of protective gear. Shoulder pads, knee pads, elbow pads, shin guards, a protective cup, even body armor.

“The safeword is air horn.” She whispered. Thomas was beginning to like where this was going.

“My dad owns all this land. It was an old factory town that got abandoned in the 80s. It was more expensive to demolish than was worth it, so it just kind of hung around out here.” She explained, gesturing to the town.


“So there’s no one here to complain about me doing… this…” She said, and rose to her feet, her body looking like a launching rocket climbing higher and higher till the roof of the third story building was level with her upper thighs. She turned on her heels and took a few steps away from the building. She looked back at the roof to make sure Thomas was watching, and caught him staring at her ass, transfixed. She drew his eye to her right foot by rubbing it up her left leg, then lowered it slowly on an old car. She stuck her tongue out in concentration as she felt it crumple like a soda can under her weight. She bent down slowly, keeping her legs straight to make sure Thomas got a good look at her butt, and picked the flattened thing off of the road.

She rose back up and shot Thomas a smug look over her shoulder, then turned and showed him what she did. It had been crushed to just inches thick. Small pieces fell off of it as she held it close to the edge. He could see the outlines of her foot on the smashed thing, the ball of her foot and toes indented into the hood of the former car.

“Wow… Cool, huh?” She said in her normal speaking voice, shaking the factory below. She laid the car next to him gently, like a cat laying a dead mouse at the feet of their owner, and stomped back over to the suburbs.

“And no one would mind if I did this…” She said as she swung her leg over a two story townhouse, straddling it. The roof of the former family home was just slightly taller than her knees. She locked eyes with Thomas as she grabbed her boobs and lowered herself slowly onto it. She could feel it crumpling like cardboard underneath her ass as she put her weight on it.

“Mmmm” She fake moaned as she lifted her feet and sat completely on it. The more than eighty tons of her slammed into the ground at once, creating a shockwave that shattered the windows of the neighboring houses. She giggled and put her feet back under her. She turned to show Thomas her butt, her shorts covered in debris.

“Do I have anything on my butt?” She asked innocently as she did a cute spin on the ruins of the former home.

“Hmm… what else looks fun…” She thought out loud as she looked around, tapping her finger to her lips rhythmically. She did an exaggerated double take, pretending to notice Thomas out of the corner of her eye.

“Oh look! A tiny person!” She squealed and stomped back over, practically skipping. Thomas could see the cars bouncing on their worn out suspensions as she thumped over. She put her hands on her hips and thrust her pelvis forward playfully above his head. “What do you say little man, do you want to play a game?” All Thomas could do was nod dumbly.

“Great.” She said. “The game is cat and mouse. I’m the cat” She said, putting her hand on her chest. “And that makes you the mouse, ok?” She leaned down and booped the top of his head with her finger.

“I’ll close my eyes and give you to the count of a hundred, and then I’ll come get you.” She squatted down suddenly, bringing her big eyes back down to his level. “And if I catch you, well…” she trailed off but made sure Thomas could see her run her tongue across her teeth. 


“...better not get caught.” She whispered, looking down at him slightly cross eyed so she could see the tiny man so close to her face. She broke the act for a second to whisper a real warning to him.

“You better not actually let me crush you, Thomas Black. You use that airhorn if I start pulling apart a building with you in it. Now get all that stuff on so I can chase you around this little town.” And so, as Thomas put on his protective gear with trembling hands. Trish got naked, pulling off her clothes and folding them neatly on the factory roof. She waited for him to finish, patiently, anticipating what it might feel like to let loose on a town.

“Ready?” She whispered down to her lover.


Honk Honk. The little man covered head to toe in sports gear sounded the horn. Trish had to fight not to laugh as she put back on her dominant persona.

“Alright little dude. You know the rules.” The giantess covered her eyes and started to count.

“1…2…3…” She counted slowly as Thomas tore down the stairs of the factory, his erection pushing against the protective cup uncomfortably. Maybe he should just hide in the factory. She would assume he would run somewhere else right? Or maybe she would know he would do that, and check the factory first?

“32…33…34…” Was this enough time for Thomas? She thought. She was finding it hard to judge how much ground he could cover in 100 seconds. She thought back to the attackers running from her and how slow they had seemed in comparison. She was more than twenty feet taller than she was back then, too.

“49…50…51…” Thomas had abandoned the factory and was currently tearing across town. Hide in a car? No she would probably crush those as an afterthought as she searched buildings.

“71…72…73…” Would he hide in the factory? She thought. Maybe she should check the factory first. No, that’s stupid. This isn’t about being competitive, this about teasing Thomas. You want to draw it out as long as possible. But he would think that too, so maybe check the factory first…?

“86... 87…88…” Thomas thought that he had found the perfect hiding spot. Something that would give him a good view of his fiancee as she stomped around the city, but something that he could easily run from if she spotted him too fast.


“98…99…100… Ready or not, here I come!” She opened her eyes and let them readjust to the light. The town underneath her knees was still and quiet. Time to be a big, bad giantess, Trish.

“Now if I was a little mouse where would I hide?” She wondered out loud as she slinked down the street, taking soft steps and swaying her hips. Here goes nothing.

“You didn’t just cower in the factory, right?” She squatted down to look into the third floor, her eyes darting around the windows. She had to place her hands on the ground to balance as she stooped further to check the second floor. She would have to put her cheek on the ground to check the first floor, which she decided was not worth the struggle. She rose back to her feet and turned around, hovering her butt over it.

“If you’re in there you better tell me…” she warned as she hovered her ass closer to it. She had butterflies in her stomach. What if he actually was on the first floor? What if she just didn't see him and he couldn't hear her warning?  Or what if he tripped and was knocked unconscious in there, what if, what if, what it? There was no way she could sit on this factory if there was even a 1% chance that Thomas was in it. She was just about to stand up when she lost her balance.

Time seemed to pass in slow motion as she came crashing down. The bricks that made up the exterior crumbled like sand, crashing down at the sidewalk with a series of loud bangs.The steel beams that held the frame of the building bent easily under her weight, but Trish really didn’t have a good frame of reference for the feeling of an i-beam crumpling under her. Her butt came to rest on the second floor, but she could feel the steel beams beginning to creak under her weight.

There was a long silence as Trish sat, afraid to move. Thomas looked from his hiding point with great anticipation, waiting to see how her act of destruction would escalate.

“WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” She cried and jumped onto her feet. She stood up and looked over her shoulder down at her ass, praying that she wouldn’t see Thomas’s broken body glued to her butt cheek. Though once she saw that he wasn’t there the same problem persisted: she didn’t know where he was, and that meant he could be anywhere. He could be under her feet somehow, or under the pile of bricks that crashed on the sidewalk, or on the second floor of the now structurally unsound factory. Calm down Trish, he’s probably not even in there.

She covered her eyes and lifted her mouth to the sky to project her voice. “Thomas I’m really worried I crushed you. Can you let me know you’re still alive?” She asked. There was a silence that felt like an eternity, but really it only lasted about ten seconds.

Honk.

“Oh thank god.” She said, her shoulders falling in relief as she uncovered her eyes and wiped her tears. You got this Trish, you’re the apex predator, and Thomas trusts you and you trust Thomas. Nothing bad is going to happen. Just try to enjoy it.

“I’m going to keep going. Thomas Black you keep your finger ready to blast that airhorn or you’re going to spend the rest of your short life stuck to my buttcheek.” She warned again, and then turned and put her foot through the already half ruined factory in an effort to rebuild her confidence. She turned back to the town to continue their game.

“Maybe you got in a little car, hoping to drive away?” She asked as she got on her hands and knees in the middle of the road, bringing her face closer to the cars to see inside. She used her fingers to peel the roofs off, and then probed the interiors with her fingertip. Wow, she thought as she ripped the cars apart. Less than two years ago she used to ride around in these. Now they’re just toys.

Thomas darted across the road behind her as she was distracted by the cars. He had a great view of her from back there, her long feet curled against the ground, her thighs rising like towers, her wide hips wiggling, mashing the lips of her pussy together as she propelled herself forward. Her butt wiggled sexily over 16 feet overhead, and through the gap of her legs he could see her breasts making craters as she put her head down to check inside the windows of the cars, and then hanging down as she lifted her chest back up to continue moving forward, bits of cracked asphalt falling from them.

Trish got bored after checking about ten of the little cars. She grabbed onto the last one and sat up, bringing it to her face to look inside. She took a quick look behind her to make sure Thomas wasn’t there, then tossed it casually over her shoulder. Thomas shrank back in the bushes he was hiding in as the car smashed into the road thirty feet in front of him, sending up sparks as it skidded to a stop some distance away.

He left his spot and continued into the townhouses, making sure he kept close to the fences. He kept his eyes locked on Trish as she scanned for him. She was over thirty five feet tall just sitting like this, more than enough of a vantage point to catch him if he wasn’t careful.

Trish took a moment to drink in her size. Being big and living on the ranch, she usually could only relate her massive size to Thomas and her rare visitors. She had not been in proper civilization since she had taken her walk into town the day of their proposal. She put her hands on her knees and arched her back to look at her butt, now wider than the two lane roads of the small town. It was kind of turning her on.

Thomas watched her rise back onto her feet from the second floor window of one of the town houses. She turned to face the other way along the road, and brought her hand to her achingly empty crotch. Her eyes scanned the rest of the town, searching for the man who was meant to fill it. She picked up her feet and pressed them one by one into the cars she had checked up and down the road, rubbing herself more furiously as she felt the cars crumble under the overwhelming force of her feet. Once she crushed the final one she put her finger to mouth and tapped it as she decided what to do next.

“Hmmm… would you go into the houses… or the strip mall…” She weighed her options as she looked down at the dozens of houses to her right and the cluster of stores to her left. Trish was pretty sure he would have gone into the houses, so she started with the stores.

She stomped over to it, one hand still flirting with her pussy, the other hand’s heel placed on her back just above her butt. She stopped in front of an old general store. She imagined the view from the windows of the single story building would be of her huge feet and the bottom half of her shins, so she made a show of flexing her toes just in case Thomas was in there. She had been leaving craters in the road wherever she stepped, but there was something special about feeling the parking lot coming apart like compressed sand between her toes just from curling them.

“You have 5 seconds to get out of the general store before I put my foot through it.” She warned, making sure to be clear with what exactly she intended to step on for Thomas’s benefit. She lifted her left foot slowly and placed it on the roof. She didn’t even have to lift it that high. She counted to five out loud, and then slowly pressed her foot down. It was pathetic how quickly it came apart, she barely needed to apply any force.

“So cool.” She breathed as she felt what was once a person’s entire workplace and livelihood crumple under her ten foot long feet. She removed her foot and looked down to see what destruction she caused. Then she had an idea.


“This is going to take forever if I have to put my foot through each and every one of these tiny things.” She said, raising her foot again. “If you’re in a two block radius I would let me know. I don’t know what this will do.” She warned. She gave Thomas some time to call out, lifting her foot slowly, balancing on one leg as she winded up for the stomp.

Thomas didn’t really appreciate how delicate Trish had been as she moved through life as a giantess until he saw the force of that stomp. It was as if a small bomb had gone off under her foot. The ground underneath trembled, Cracking the foundations of the stores. The tremor traveled up her leg, making the softer parts of her jiggle.

“Well, guess you’re not in there.” She laughed as she checked the bottom of her foot, and then stomped it into the store front for good measure. She stood up on the balls of her feet and shifted her body back to face the houses with her fingers wrapped above her hips. She looked down at the houses, and Thomas swore she made eye contact with them.

“That means…” She trailed off into a giggle, and started to stomp, really stomp, over to the townhouses. Five large steps is all it took to bring her to the residential area. She took one final large step into the center of the houses, causing the house Thomas was hiding in to shake around him.

Trish started to tip toe around the neighborhood. Even still, her the thudding of her weight shifting from foot to foot filled the air. Thomas is in one of these, she thought.

“Are you in this blue one, little mouse?” She asked as she bent down to drum her fingertips on the roof, making a clicking sound with her fingernails. “Or maybe this one?” She asked, drumming with the fingers of her other hand on a house across the street. “Or… this one!?” She asked as she turned, ripping the roof off of the house next to her and peering inside only to find a few pieces of abandoned furniture.

“No, no little man in here…” Thomas was watching the destruction from a few doors down on the opposite side of the street. The naked love of his life continued pulling apart the house for good measure. That same dreamy expression was on her face as she explored the heights of her power. He stuck by the window mesmerized as he watched her work. So mesmerized that he didn’t duck down in time when the giantess suddenly shot a look over in his direction. She stopped her demolition immediately and turned her face towards the house with a huge smile.

“Uh oh, little man couldn’t help but look…” She chided as she started crawling toward the house on her hands and knees. Thomas was rooted to the ground as he watched her shoulders move up and down and her tits wobbled under her chest. She bit her tongue as she got close enough to see that he was frozen in place in what she assumed must be fear and awe. Thomas took a few steps back as she lowered her face to peer into the window, her big eye looking at him in his protective gear, slowly tracing down the length of his body.

“Run.” She whispered, and started to reach her hand through the house. Thomas was finally shaken into action when the glass of the window shattered against her fingertips. He ran down the hall from her hand reaching out to him, just barely managing to dive down the stairs before she caught him.

He fumbled his way down the stairs and outside the back doors, turning to look back just in time to see Trish pulling her arm up through the house, sending pieces of the roof flying and scattering across the ground. She continued to crawl slowly forward, making sure to slam her hand down on either side of him. She giggled at his little legs pumping away. 


Thomas could see her shadow overtaking him as he struggled to run with any speed in his safety gear. Within seconds he could feel her breath washing over him. He was just a few dozen feet from the other house, if he could just push forward he might be able to jump through in time. Trish could have caught him if she wanted to. Instead, she brought her mouth behind Thomas just as he dove through the door, clicking her teeth behind his head.

Thomas tore through the house, followed closely by Trish’s long fingers mimicking walking behind him. He blasted out the front door and turned to look up behind him to see Trish looming over the house, eyes cast down on the either side waiting for him to clear the building. As soon as he did, she bit her lip, rising higher on her knees before falling forward to plant her hands on the other side of the house. She tore through the house with ease as she crawled after him down the road.

There was no place to hide now, and Thomas was no match for Trish’s speed. Trish watched as he sprinted down the road while she slowly lowered herself to her stomach in the middle of the road, and extended her hand to snatch him. Thomas tripped forward, landing roughly on the road. Trish shifted her grip to pinch his leg and drag him back towards her.

“Gotcha!” She cheered, dragging him under her gaze. She was laying down on her stomach with her head resting on the back of her hand. She let Thomas rise to his feet before using her hand to push him down again. Using her thumb and forefinger, she pulled the helmet off of Thomas’s head.

“You were amazing.” the sweaty and ruffled Thomas called up to her. Trish smiled and lifted her feet in the air and kicked them girlishly as she looked down at him. Her forearms were about twice as long as he was tall, creating a long arch and meeting with laced fingers upon which she rested her chin. Her lips were curled into a smirk.

“We’re not done playing yet, mouse. Haven’t you ever heard that cats like to play with their food?” She teased. But she didn’t do anything, just loomed over him and smiled down at him, continuing to kick her feet in the air behind her. Thomas took a few steps back. As he did, Trish leaned forward and narrowed her eyes, waiting for him to break into a run like a cat ready to pounce.

Thomas turned and ran, but Trish was too fast, unfolding her arm and ‘swatting’ him by laying her hand on him to push him into the ground. Thomas couldn’t see much pinned to the ground like this, but could feel her breath get closer till she was breathing heavily down his neck. Then wetness as she extended her tongue and licked him. Her tongue was so strong that it pushed him along the ground.

“Mmmm” she moaned and she licked him. “I bet you taste better naked.” She said as she released her grip on him, then got to work with her fingers ripping the clothes and the protective gear off of him. Thomas resisted by holding onto her fingers, but they were each longer and stronger than his legs. Once she had shredded all of his clothes off of him she started to lick again, covering him head to toe.

Thomas pressed his hands against her cheeks to try and push away her face, but it was no use. She opened her mouth wide and clamped her lips down on his arms. Thomas could feel her teeth against his bicep. If she bit down, she could take his arms off. But she didn’t, instead she started suck and pull on him off the ground and into her mouth, slurping him like a noodle.

Thomas felt the ground underneath him fall away, but he couldn’t tell what was happening. He had been inside Trish’s mouth before, at least, parts of him were. This was the first time she ever put his entire body into her mouth. He was pressed up against her cheeks, pulling her mouth open so he could see just the thinnest rays of daylight between her lips.

He could feel her moving, the g-forces of her sitting up were only amplified by Thomas being completely in the dark. He heard a thud and everything rattled, he assumed that she had sat back down. Then he felt his world slowly tipping backward towards her throat. Thomas held onto her bottom teeth to stop himself from sliding down it. He didn’t need to worry, because Trish was pushing him out of her mouth with her tongue.

Bright light, fresh air. Thomas felt the pressure of her lips around him as she spat him out and onto her chest. He caught his breath there, trying to avoid sliding on her skin as he rose and fell with her breaths.

“You’re all lubed up now…” She said, and with one finger, started to slide him down the length of her torso between her tits, down onto the soft skin of her stomach. Thomas crawled the rest of the way there, eager to please. 

Whenever Thomas used his body to please Trish, he made sure to keep his arms and head outside of her, that way he could use his arm strength to resist the walls of her vagina trying to pull him into her. He braced his arms against either end of her labia as he put his lower body into her.

“Deeper.” she called down, and before he could protest, he felt her finger push on the top of his head, and he began to slide up and into her. Thomas yelped, his arms getting pinned over his head by her lips. He grasped desperately at her finger as she continued pushing him up into her. Trish writhed at the feeling of him wriggling inside of her.

“Oh god!” She gasped at the unique feeling of a whole person wriggling inside of her. She nearly lost herself in the feeling. A voice in the back of her head reminded her that the wriggling sensation between her legs was her fiance, and a wave of fear washed over her as she realized that she had no accounting for how long she had kept him packed in there. She slowly pulled her finger out, letting him grip onto it and ride out with it, till his head was free of her. He took a deep breath of clear air.

“You alright down there, little mouse?” She asked, looking down to the man between her legs. Thomas took a minute to catch his breath before nodding.

“Back in you go then!” She giggled and gasped as she took the full length of his body inside her again. Trish kept up this game for minutes. Thomas ended up cumming from the feeling of his penis rubbing up against her interior walls. Trish took longer, savoring the feeling of being filled. She only took him all the way out as she was about to cum, dragging his sore body back up to her nipple for him to play with. She replaced his role with her fingers, and started to hump them. Thomas watched as Trish’s hips and ass slammed rhythmically against the ground, cracking the foundations of the neighboring houses. The motion caused Trish’s boobs to bounce and jiggle. Thomas wasn't sure how he managed to hold on with as slippery as he was.

“You’re getting good at this giantess thing.” Thomas said a while after she had finished. He was sitting on her tit with her nipple poking up between his legs. It was about the size of a wine bottle, and he had to use both hands to grip it. Trish put one arm behind her head as a pillow, and brought her other hand up to let him lick her wet fingers.

“It’s pretty easy actually. All I have to do is be big and do what I want.” She said softly.

“I’m proud of you, you know.” He said, pushing her fingers away to signal he had had his fill.


“Proud of what? That I can fit all of you in my pussy now?” She giggled as she brought her fingers to her mouth to finish Thomas’s job.

“No. Impressive, but no. I just think about how far you’ve come in a year and half. How well you’ve adapted to all of this as a person.”

Trish dropped her smirk and replaced it with a genuine, loving smile. “Aw, thanks. But to be honest I would not have survived it without you.”

“Give yourself some credit. I don’t think many human beings could grow to seventy feet tall without becoming a megalomaniac.”

“Who says I’m not a megalomaniac?” She tilted her head in faux confusion, and to punctuate her joke, reached her arm over to the house next door and wiped it off the face of the earth with a simple wave of her hand.

“Can you be serious?” Thomas asked, giving her nipple a squeeze. “I really mean it.” Trish brought the hand back that just leveled a building and stroked Thomas’s back gently with her finger.

“I mean it too, I guess. I don’t know what else to call getting myself off on the power I have.”

“You’re not a monster, Trish.” Thomas repeated an oft repeated mantra.

“I know...” She trailed off, not sure how he would take what she was going to say next. “I don’t feel like a monster, but I do feel like something… I don’t know… more than human…”

“Like... a goddess?” Thomas said, reading her.

“...Yeah.” She bit her lip, almost ashamed to hear it out loud, but also exhilarated.

“Humanity should be so lucky,” Thomas laughed. “To have such a humble, sweet, loving, and gentle goddess.”

“Mmmm, keep talking like that and I’ll have to put you inside me again.” She purred.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading! I appreciate reviews! New chapter every Friday. If you can't wait for next week's chapter and would like to help support me, it's already up on my premium read ahed gallery at deviantart.com/saltavio. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13868