Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party by Mr_G
Summary:

Jessica home universe is invaded by partying GTS-Goddesses. Being a GTS-goddess herself, Jessica will live to see another day. But what about the mortals of her universe?


Categories: Growing Woman, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 13326 Read: 36965 Published: November 29 2009 Updated: November 29 2009

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

4. Chapter 4 by Mr_G

5. Chapter 5 by Mr_G

6. Chapter 6 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author note: This war originally two stories “The world revolves around her” and “GTS-goddess party” it takes place around 2300 CE

Author note two: Goddess Kristen, Susan, Evylinn and Brandi are not of my own creation.

 Jessica and the GTS-Goddess partyChapter one

 

Adam Logan looked up into the mourning sky, the sun was already up, Jessica was still below the horizon but due to come into view at any moment. Adam decided it was time to read over his essay one more time.

 

Despite the fact, the Earth been orbiting her for centuries, little is known about Jessica. Even her origins are mere legend. One day(so the story goes) there was a American(whatever that is) named Jessica(last name not recorded). She wanted to be famous and important. One day she came across a magical restaurant called Wishbone. There she made a wish, nobody sure of the words she used. I figure it was; “I wish the world revolved around me.”; For the next day she found herself out in space and 600,000 miles tall. Somehow I have a feeling that not what she meant.

 

It was a rough time, for she was massive enough to yank the Earth out of it’s orbit around the sun. Over a period of time, the Earth and Moon settled into orbits around Jessica; while she orbited the Sun. While that was happening the Earth underwent massive geological change, natural disasters wiped out much of Humanity. (There are rumours that GTS-goddess and a few Shrunken woman fought a battle on our world during this time. But that just another legend)

 

A few people survived and rebuilt civilization. A civilization where Jessica is seen by millions of people every day. Stretching across 20 degrees of sky(about 40 times the width of the full moon), she kind of hard to miss. The fact she beautiful, with her long dark hair, yellow skin and sexy looking body; also helps her appeal. Many people have tried to figure out how she can survive in the vacuum of space. And why she never seems to age. My theory is she a goddess from the orient, but why she was a western name, is a mystery.

 

Adam lifted his eyes off the page. He felt his essay was in need of improvement, but didn’t know what else to say. He looked out the window, she was coming in view. She had her head facing Earth, her expression sad, then she turned around, her back to the world.

“I say this for you. I never know what I going to see when I look at you.” Adam told the distant goddess.

 

Our planet orbits her every 70.2 days, with giantess ellipses(when Jessica between the Sun and Earth) every orbit.

Adam looked at the words he had just written. His essay still needed more. But he had class in an hour, and it was due today.

 

Meanwhile a few hundred kilometres to east of Adam a man was lying on the ground his eyes on Jessica. He was a Jessica watcher he spend hours (if the weather was clear) watching Jessica, with the naked eye and sometimes with a telescope. His favourite part  of her anatomy was her boobs. He was very disappointed when she moved them out of his sight.

“Show me, your tits babe.” Eric called out to the giantess above him. She didn’t hear him, but his girlfriend did, and she wasn’t too happy to see her boyfriend drooling over Jessica.

“Goddess watching again. Sometimes I wonder if you consider her to be your girl friend and not me.”

“You’re the one, I love honey.” He lied. The truth was, he wished he was Jessica’s lover.

 

It was a beautiful day at the University of England, but most of the crowd present wasn’t interested in the weather, they came for the great debate. Wither to continue sending unmanned probes to Jessica and the planets of the solar system. Or to drop unmanned exploration altogether ( for the short term) and sent a one or perhaps several shot manned mission(s) to Jessica. Dr. Paterson repents the unmanned exploration point of view. Professor Albert the creator of the “let’s get there as soon as possible”, represents manned space flight.

Paterson: “I fear my collage has been reading too many ancient legends, his plan sounds inspired my the mythical Apollo moon shots. I wish to point out several facts, one Jessica is five times further away, then the moon was in those days. Any manned journey would be more dangerous than any attempted by Humankind. Even those supposed manned journeys to the Moon. Two, manned flight is unnecessary, I point out the success of the robots Scouts one and three(sent to the moon and Mars) and most recently Peeping Tom one, which provided the first close up of Jessica. My point is, we could send robots to every known body in the solar system for a fraction of the cost, of Albert’s scheme.”

Albert: “The Apollo missions were no myth. But that is not the issue. A manned mission to Jessica, would be the greatest achievement yet. She dominates our sky, yet we know so little about her. Imagine what we could learn, from on hand exploration. Imagine the public interest such a trip could generate. Who along us as not at one or another, fantasized about meeting Jessica. “

Paterson: “Landing on Jessica, is not quite the same as meeting her.”

Albert: “A manned mission would have a better chance of communicating with her, than your robots.  I plea to the people of the world, give yourselves and your children the chance to know Jessica.”

The debate dragged on for several more hours. Paterson pointed out that pervious commutation attempts have failed and that her actions were unpredictable. What if she destroyed the ship, by just moving her body. But in the end Albert arguments prevailed. Despite his pleas and the pleas of others who felt the money could be better spent on Earth, the world space agency committed itself to a manned mission to Jessica.

 

Clarence was looking at the far side of the moon through the telescope.

“Hey Eric, your a astro buff, how come part of the moon is called the far side, although it not always the far side from us?”

“Before Jessica orbited our world, one side of the moon faced the Earth. The part that didn’t was called the far side.”

“I’m seeing part of the moon that was previously unseen? Cool. By the way, are you still trying to get, on the Jessica flight?”

“I will succeed, I will get to meet Jessica .”

“Sure, dream on lover boy.”

Just then Eric girlfriend came on the scene, she had a simile on her face.

“Guess what Eric, they just cancelled the manned mission to Jessica.”

“WHAT! why?”

“Apparently they forgot to take her gravity into account. Their test run probes reported a too high surface gravity. You could land, but not leave.”

“What a test run probe?” Clarence asked.

“They send robots to the surface of Jessica to help determine how much rocket power would be needed, for a manned craft to lift off her skin. Oh man this is a disaster.”  Eric replied.

“Maybe you’ll have time for me now.” His (sort of) girlfriend asked but Eric did not respond.

  

Eric looked up at the distant Earth, then he surveyed the alien landscape before him. He couldn’t get over how dirty Jessica’s skin was. Large patches of space dust covered the skin he was standing on.

“She needs a bath” he thought.

“AND WHERE TO YOU SUGEST I TAKE ONE? SALLY’S NAVEL PERHAPS?”

“Who?” Eric cried. But she didn’t answer him, instead she brought her face within a few thousand miles of him. He felt intimated looking into her brown eyes. Then she said;

“I SEE YOU LIKE MY BREAST. I’M NOT SURE IF I SHOULD BE DISGUSTED OR FLATTERED. SINCE YOUR SO SMALL I”LL GO WITH FLATTERED.”

 

Eric then noticed the mountain on the horizon, a closer look revealed it was one of her nipples.

“Can I climb your nipple?” he asked, but she seemed distracted by something else. Then the scene faded and Eric found himself home in bed.

“What was that all about?” he cried.

 

Colleen brought her daughter to see Dr. Shrink, she was afraid her daughter (and herself) were lousing their minds. When the reached his office, the first question he asked was;

“What seems to be the trouble?”

“My daughter says she can talk to Jessica.”

He laughed. “That is a common claim, made by many people. You came to see me over this?”

“Jessica seems to respond to her.” the mother replied. He frowned, this was not typical. “Maybe you should start from the beginning.” Before Colleen could answer, her daughter started to tell her story.

“It all started a week ago, when I was in my room. I was feeling very lonely, I looked up at Jessica, and asked if she be my friend. To my delight, she said yes. We talked about all kinds of things.”

“What kind of things?”

“How she’s a lonely GTS-Goddess, about some of the other goddess she has meet. She wants more contact with Earth. But other than Eric, the tit man, I’m the only one she talks to.”

“Honey, don’t use that language. She not telling you everything, four days ago, when I caught her talking to Jessica, I asked her to get Jessica to wave to me. To my shock, a few seconds after I made my request she was actually waving at me. Over the last few days, I noticed Jessica lips move when she talking to Janice. Doctor I’m I lousing it?”

“It sounds like you bought into your daughters fantasy.”

“Fantasy,” Janice cried. “I can talk to her and I can prove it.”

“Your on, she currently  in view, lets go outside and see what you can do.” Dr. Shrink put a ‘out to lunch’ sign on his door, then he lead his patients to the back of the building. Jessica was a quarter of the way up the sky, and asleep.

“OK, Janice, it looks like your friend is asleep. Want to try to wake her up?”

“I hard to disturb your rest Jessica, but can you please wake up.” Janice called up to the sleeping GTS-goddess. To Dr. Shrink’s surprise she woke up.

“Coincidence. “ he cried. Jessica lips began to move, and Janice started to reply.

“What’s going on honey?”  Colleen asked.

“I’m telling her, why I want to talk to her. “ Janice replied. She then turned to Dr. Shrink and said;

“Jessica wants to know, what she needs to do, to convince you that were communicating.”

 

Dr. Shrink though about it, then he said;

“Ask her  to blow me a kiss, then take a blow.” To his shock Jessica, did what he asked, although the blow, was a little awkward.(blows are hard to do, when your just floating around.)

“Tell her, I’m sorry I didn’t believe you earlier. “ he said after a stunned silence.

“What do we do now?” Colleen Asked.

“Inform the world’s scientists, This is an unprecedented opportunity, to learn more about Jessica and perhaps, the universe around us. You’re going to be famous Janice.

“Jessica asks, ‘what about me?  I got a lot to say’”

“And you’ll get the chance to say it.” Dr. shrink replied.

 

The Watson’s were enjoying a day on the beach. Their kids played in the surf, while Mr and Mrs. Watson sunbathed. Mr. Watson looked up. Jessica was starting to set. To his surprise her lips were moving.

“Who is Jessica talking to?”

“To the scientists and press. There having a big question and answer session at New Halifax.” His wife replied.

“Wonder what their saying?” Mr. Watson remarked.

 

Janice sat in front of the waiting scientists and press. She felt a little uncomfortable in front of some many strangers. For their part the scientists were so excited, that they tried asking several questions at once. Janice soon made it clear, Jessica would only answer one question at a time.

 

Q: “According to legend; you became a Giantess because of a wish, you made at Wishbone. Is this true?”

A: “Yes.” Surprised looks from the scientists.

Q: “How long ago did this happen?”

A: “I no longer kept track of time. I know it was a couple of years before the GTS/SW war. And that was centuries ago. (Author note: the war she’s referring to lasted from 2001 to 2009)

Q: A reporter spoke up. “You mentioned SW. There have been reports of doll sized remains found on our world. Are they the SW your referring to?”

A: “Probably. I know they invaded your world, and were eventually driven off by other giantess. Those giantess and GTS-Goddess probably told your ancestors about me. Speaking of which; I apologize for the damage caused when I first became a goddess.”

A: “Apology accepted. Let’s move on.”

Q: “How come you never seam to age?”

A: “It’s part of my GTS-goddess nature.”

Q: “You mentioned the term GTS-goddess before. What exactly is a GTS-goddess?”

A: “A woman, normally of mega giantess proportions. Who is immortal and shrink proof.”

Q: “How many GTS-goddesses are out there?”

A: “Hundreds, they live in other parts of the multiuniverse, but a few come to visit now and then.”

Q: “What do you mean by the term multiuniverse?”

A: “This world is one of an infinite number of parallel worlds. “ Confused looks on the scientists faces.

Q: “let’s move on; How come you made Janice your spokesperson?”

A: “She’s willing to speak for me. The other mortal, I have contact with, Eric. He isn’t interested in being my spokesperson.”

Q: “Who’s Eric and what’s the relationship between you two?”

A: Janice hesitated, then said;

“Jessica relationship with Eric is a private matter. Can we please change the subject?”

Thousands of kilometres away, Eric gasped. For days he had vivid dreams involving Jessica. Now to have the relationship mentioned on live TV. He didn’t want media attention. He decided that during the next dream, he would try to work out some sort of deal with Jessica.

 

Eric walked across Jessica’s skin. He didn’t know what part of her body he was on and didn’t care.

“Jessica we need to talk.” Eric cried.

“All right, I have a proposal for you. Do you want to become my pet?”

“Excuse me?”

“As my pet you be able to live on me permanently. As it stands now, your only able to visit me in sprit.”

“My dreams are out of body experiences? Whoa!”

“Ahem, as my pet, you will be enlarged to 1000 miles in height.”

“That would make me, the size of an bug compared to you.”

“Well you’re the size of a microbe to me now.  What’s your decision?”

“I need to think about it.”

“Don’t take to long, I might decide to make you, my pet, wither you want to or not.”

 

Janice sat across from the newspaper reporter. She found it much easier to deal with one member of the media, at a time.

Reporter: “Let’s talk about the other GTS-goddess. Are they like you?

Jessica (speaking through Janice): “Not really, most are Caucasian. Only 12 are Oriental like me, and the remaining six are black skinned. But the biggest difference between me and the other goddess is size. I’m bigger than most of the other goddesses.”

Reporter & Janice: “Most?! You mean there are goddesses bigger than you?”

Jessica: “You never heard of Doubling Sally have you?”

Janice: “What kind of name is Doubling Sally?”

Jessica: “Her real name is Sally Cooper. But we call her doubling Sally because during her growth, her height doubled every day. She’s the largest giantess in the multiuniverse.”

Reporter: “How large is she?”

Jessica: “Let’s put it this way. When they held a party on her body, GTS-goddess actually got lost. Her body was so big.”

Reporter: “I want a figure, give me a length.”

Sally: “4.475 MegaParsecs(Mpc). I hate to interrupt your conversation Jessica, but I have urgent news. Veronica’s party committee have decided to hold this century’s party on the Earth that orbits you.”

Reporter: “Who are you? And how are you talking to us?”

Sally: “Name’s Sally Cooper. I’m using the GTS-communication net.”

Jessica: “Why can’t you host the party?”

Sally: “Goddess complained my body was too dull and way too big. Besides it’s not my decision. Talk to you soon.”

Janice: “What’s going on Janice?”

Jessica: “My fellow GTS-goddesses have decided to hold a party on your world. Few world’s survive the party.

Reporter: “Why would they choose this world?”

Jessica: “I don’t really know, maybe they feel that since I don’t actually live on Earth, I don’t care about the local mortals.”

Janice: “Maybe we can prepare. Can you give more details on what the other party’s were like? That way we’ll know what to expect.”

Jessica: “I have my doubts about how much good this will do you, but what do you want to know?”

To be continued

Chapter 2 by Mr_G
Chapter 2 

Reporter: “Jessica you mentioned that one of these parties took place on Sally. Care to go into more detail?”

Janice: “I think were better off knowing how these parties started in the first place.”

Jessica: “Well the first one took place almost 300 years ago. When Dennis went to Wishbone and wished for a giantess party to take place on his world. The GTS-Goddess jumped at the chance for a party. To make a long story short, the resulting party wrecked Dennis world. A century latter, the party urge again came over GTS-Goddess kind. They remembered how cramped the last party was. (Try imagining several hundred mega giantess on Earth at the same time, and you’ll get a rough idea what it was like) Then they realized, why not hold a party on Sally’s body. There would be plenty of room. Heck we’ll even be able to use her belly button as a swimming pool.  So hundreds of GTS-Goddesses with Sally’s permission converged on her body.”

Janice: “Did you go to the party Jessica?”

Jessica: “I was invited, but I turned down the invitation. I was afraid of what would happen to your world, if I left. And taking your world with me was out of the question, although some goddess suggested I do just that.”

Reporter: “So what you know of the party is second or third hand.”

Jessica: “Do want to know about the party and the GTS-goddess that will soon visit your world? Or do you feel this is a waste of time?”

Reporter: “Please continue.”

Jessica: “It was Florence’s suggestion that the party he held, on the shore of Sally’s navel. She missed swimming, and wanted to be close to the water. After some discussion, the other goddess agreed. How can I describe the scene for you? Imagine several hundred woman of various sizes scattered over thousands of miles of body. Most are talking in small groups, other are being served by Sizechangers who arrived to help out. While a few, goddess especially the larger ones, went swimming. For many it was the first time they had a body of water large enough for them.”

Reporter: “I have two questions. Did Sally have an atmosphere around her body and how large were the goddess at the party?”

Jessica: “To answer your first question, we did give Sally an breathable atmosphere. At her request, we confined it to her torso. She also made us remove it after the party was over. She was afraid people, would be tempted to move in permanently. As for the second question, the largest GTS-goddess at the party(other than Sally) were Shirley and Florence. Better known as “Km for cm” and “miles for inches” Shirley is 177.8 km or 109.75 miles tall while Florence is 70 miles tall.”

Reporter: “Are those goddess coming here?”

After thinking it over Jessica replied;

Jessica: “O s**t. I think I know why they picked my world. Those sneaky buggers.”

Reporter and Janice: “What’s the reason?”

Jessica: “Their planning to put the larger giantess on me, while the small and normal goddess party on your world.”

Janice: “How small is a small GTS-goddess?”

Jessica: “500 feet is the normal lower limit, but their have been exceptions. Like Mia.”

Reporter: “Who’s Mia?”

Jessica: “A never aging, 300 foot, three year old.”

Janice: “I still have trouble visualizing, this party, Can you give us a personal account of it?”

Jessica: “I tell you what, tomorrow I tell you about Elizabeth, and who she met at the party.”

Reporter: “Why won’t you tell us now?”

Jessica: “ I wish to sleep. Goodnight.”

 

Interlude

Eric lay on his bed, but he couldn’t rest. He didn’t really want to be a pet, but could he really refuse a goddess? Besides didn’t he really want to spend his life with Jessica. He decided he wanted to be her pet. But when he tried talking to her, he couldn’t get through. She was too busy talking to Janice or other GTS-goddess.

 

Eric was hurt by her indifference to him.

“I wish I was a GTS-Goddess pet.” He called up to her. Jessica didn’t respond. But others heard his cry and began to make plans.

End interlude

 

People were alarmed when they heard about the coming party. Military officials confident they could meet any threat, asked how to kill GTS-goddess. Jessica  just laughed at them telling them, that GTS-goddess were immortal, and that their was little they could do to an individual GTS-goddess, let alone an army of them.

 

Finally the military gave up questioning Jessica giving Janice and the media a chance to learn Elizabeth’s story.

 

Jessica: “Elizabeth was a fashion model, when she was recruited into our ranks. At the Time of Sally’s party, she had only been a GTS-Goddess for a few days. I suppose I should describe her appearance, she 4000 feet tall, brown hair and a body built for swimsuits.”

Janice: “Do I hear a hint on envy in your voice?”

Jessica: “Anyway. Elizabeth decided to go to the party, she wanted to meet the other GTS-goddess and get tips on how to conquer and run a world.”

Reporter: “Conquer a world? These GTS-goddess are they coming to rule this world?”

Jessica: (sounding annoyed)”no, they realize, that your world belongs to me. Now I appreciate no more interruptions.

 

Getting back to Elizabeth, she used the Inter-universe transport ships provided by the Sizechangers to arrive at the party. It was by these ships that most of the GTS-Goddess arrived at the party. Although one ship, crashed landed a parsec away from the party stranding Briannce and the Sizechanger pilot. Briannce at first thought she could walk to the party. Being 16,000 feet tall, she could walk petty fast. Then the Sizechanger pointed out a parsec was 19.1688 trillion miles. The party would be over by the time she got there. She called out for Valerie. Who was using her teleportation abilities as a transport service. She was so busy that it was hours before she could get to Briannce.”

Janice: “Can we get back to Elizabeth please?”

Jessica: “When Elizabeth arrived at the party. She faced a crowd of strangers. Even the ground below looked strange, it took a moment for her to realize she was looking at Sally’s skin. After walking around for a few minutes she came to the edge of Sally’s navel which was filled with water, just for us GTS-Goddess. She felt she was looking at an ocean, for she could not see the far side and the shore went out of sight in both directions.

“I bet you could put a whole planet in there.” she said aloud.

“A whole galaxy actually” a voice behind her said. She turned around, and found herself starting at a two mile high, red head.

“Hi I’m Penny. You look a bit lost.”

“Names Elizabeth, I’m new at this GTS-goddess stuff. And don’t know any other goddess.”

“An ex mortal. Well I’m willing to introduce you to some of the goddess here. If you follow me.”

“Weren’t you Human once?” Elizabeth asked.

“Nope, I was always a GTS-goddess. One of a rare breed. Speaking of rare breeds here is Rose Crusher. Hey Rose, what’s up?”

To Elizabeth’s surprise, Rose was a short (600 feet) blond goddess, who looked like is belonged in the marines.

“Rose this is Elizabeth one of our new recruits. Elizabeth this is Rose she gets new GTS-Goddess like you wiped into shape.”

“Another new recruit. As if I didn’t have enough to worry about. What’s that, you can’t see how someone of my size can run a world?”

Elizabeth was shocked; she didn’t think her thoughts could be read.

“You got a lot to learn. I recommend you read “World Conquest, a Practical Guide” a book written by me. Well nice meeting you Penny, as for you Elizabeth I’ll check on your progress in a few years.”

“Does she do anything else other than bug new Recruits?” Elizabeth asked Penny.

“Actually she spends most of her time traveling from world to world. “ She replied. Penny then led Elizabeth into the crowd.

 

After walking a few moments, they came across what looked like identical twins. Each was 3000 feet tall, with Black hair, identical white skin and purple eyes. They were asking each other trivia questions.

Q: “What did the first Human on Mars say, when she stepped onto the Martian surface?”

A: “People went to Mars in your universe?”

Q: “Wrong.”

“Debbie309 and Debbie400 I want you to meet Elizabeth. Elizabeth. This is Debbie Redmond. While they look like twins there are really two versions of the same person taken from different parallel worlds. The 309 and 400 are the numbers their worlds are known by.”

“Hello.” The Debbie’s said.

“Nice meeting you, by the way what did the first person on Mars say? No one has  been to Mars on my Earth.”

“One small step for a woman, one giant leap for Humankind.” Debbie309 replied.

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 3 by Mr_G
Chapter three

 

Interlude

Dennis looked up at his owner with pleading eyes.

“It’s been centuries, please let me die.” He begged her. Margie was not moved.

“I have news for you. You’ll soon have company. A man called Eric, has wished to become a pet.  We are going to make him ‘pet of the party’.

Dennis shuttered, 300 years earlier, he was ‘pet of the party’.

“Does he know what he’s in for?”

“Of course not. Besides he wants to be a GTS-Goddess pet.”

“But not necessarily to the entire GTS-Goddess race.”

End interlude

 

“In every party I’ve been too, there been music. How come there’s none here?” Elizabeth asked. In response to her question, the sounds of disco music reached her ears. She decided to investigate. To her right a foursome of goddesses were dancing around of stereo speakers. Then the sounds of classic rock and roll could be heard. Then a group of country music giantess, tried to make themselves heard. It was music chaos.

“Music taste is one thing we can’t agree on.” Penny told Elizabeth.

 

After some persuasion from the larger GTS-Goddess, the competing music groups went off in different directions, each taking its fans. After the music people had left, the sounds of a city sale could be heard. Elizabeth started to head toward the direction of the sound, when she accidentally stepped on Sandra, who is Mia’s mother.

“You stepped on my mamma.” Mia cried. Elizabeth was surprised to see a little three year old in front of her, carrying a small office building her in hand. Then she looked down at the bottom of her foot, Sandra was there flat as a pancake.

“Oh no I killed her. “ Elizabeth cried as she peeled Sandra off her foot. To her amazement, Sandra pulled herself together minutes later.

“Mamma you’re all right.” Mia cried as she hugged her 550 foot mother.

“How did she do that?” Elizabeth asked Penny.

“You can’t kill someone who’s immortal.” Was Penny’s only response.

 

Penny then forced Elizabeth to move on to the sale. Come to think about it, sale is not the right word, a barter would be a more accurate description. For Annie and Pearl would trade some of their cities for materials and goods from other worlds. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

 

The first thing she noticed at the sale was the five mile tall brunette, who stood in front of the cities and towns, doing her best to sell them.

“Who is she?” Elizabeth asked.

“Her name is Annie. I’m surprised she selling parts of her collection. She used to pride herself on having as much of the multiuniverse as possible in her lab.” Penny replied.

Meanwhile Annie was showing off the Towns of New Glasgow, Summerside, New Carlisle and Truro. Plus the downtown’s  of London and Paris. While Elizabeth was watching a GTS-Goddess when up to Annie and asked for the city of Sydney. When Annie handed her a city, she was outraged.

“This isn’t Sydney Australia.” She barked.

“Who said it was? It’s Sydney Nova Scotia.” Annie replied.

Before the customer could argue further, a very tall (20 miles) giantess with dirty blond hair, appeared behind Annie.

“Being burned by Annie, try me Pearl. I offer better, bigger cities than Annie.”

“Since when did you get in the city business?” Annie asked Pearl.

“I told my subjects that if they didn’t behave, I would sell them to another Goddess. Its justice my style.”

‘There’s nothing just about selling Humans.” A voice behind Elizabeth and Penny replied.

 

“I’ll be, Its Justice.” Penny exclaimed.

Elizabeth studied the black skinned woman who had spoken. Then said;

“I though Justice was a concept. Not a person.”

“Her real name is Sophia Saberhagen. We call her Justice, because she acts like a judge and jury on her home world. Passing judgment on governments, business and sometimes private citizens.” Penny explained.

 

Meanwhile Annie was telling Justice off.

“Confine your moral judgments to your own world Justice.”

Justice who at the moment ten miles in height was not intimated by Annie.

“You should talk ‘Flash and Scoop’ you make moral judgments on thousands of worlds.”

“I hate that nick name, and you know it.”

“Then call me Sophia instead of Justice.”

While Annie and Sophia were arguing, Pearl took her city business elsewhere. Elizabeth and Penny decided it was time to move on.

 

A while later they came across some GTS-Goddesses watching a huge Television set, hundreds of feet high.

“What you’re watching?” Elizabeth asked.

“Goddess Blunders, Their showing Jill …”

Suddenly Jessica broke off her narrative.

Janice: “What’s wrong?”

Then she and the reporter, noticed they weren’t alone.

 

A GTS-goddess and two of her pets towered over the reporter and Janice. The Goddess had long dark hair, and a body that would make a super model green with envy. Her body was cover by a white T-shirt which bore the words “Kiss me”, and a pair of shorts. She was 750 feet tall. At her feet, stood a man and a woman, both were wearing gray jumpsuits, both 70 feet tall. The GTS-Goddess broke the silence.

“Hello, people. I’m Jill Gilbert, my Pets names are Bill and Nancy. When you want to speak to me, talk to them, and they will repeat your message loud enough for me to hear. Have you seen Eric? I’m here to make him ‘Pet of the Party’”

While she was speaking, the reporter, was in a daze. He had been around the world, but he had never seen anyone as sexy as Jill. His mind was turning to mush with lust.

 

Meanwhile Janice was talking to Jessica about Jill arrival. Jessica told her that Jill was a kisser. The people she kissed became her pets. Jessica was surprised that they would send her, considering her past failures and eccentrics. Janice wanted to know more, but Jill interrupted her.

“Well, where is he?”

“I don’t know where he is.” Janice replied.

Jill frowned, she didn’t want to conduct a massive search for Eric, but what choice did she have.

Janice decided to be bold.

“Excuse me Jill. Mind if I ask you a few questions?”

“Make it quick.”

“Just before you arrived, Jessica said you were on Goddess Blunders. Care to explain why?” Janice asked.

“I refused to fellow their world conquest plans. I felt I was too weak to take over a highly developed world. Besides I didn’t ask to become a GTS-Goddess. So I decided to warn the local population that the GTS-Goddess considered then property. What happened next is a story I don’t have time for. Good day.”

“Don’t leave me.” The reporter cried, but Jill and her pets ignored him.

 

Thousands of kilometres away Eric was sitting on his deck when he noticed the flash. To his surprise a trio of mega giantess, appeared after the flash had left. One of the giantess then disappeared in a flash of light. Of the remaining giantess one was 6000 feet in height the other a mile. Both were brunette’s . After looking around, one of the GTS-Goddess began to shrink, reaching 500 feet in height in the space of a minute. Eric didn’t know what to think. He thought it was some sort of dream. Then the shorter giantess said;

“Eric Bust where are you?”

Eric decided he had nothing to louse, so he shouted at the giantess. Within seconds they had located him and where standing right in front of him.

“Who are you and what do you want?” Eric asked the GTS-Goddess in front of him.

“My name is Michelle. My friend’s name is Veronica.” the shorter goddess replied.

“Were here to make you ‘pet of the party’” Veronica added.

“Wait I minute, The only Goddess (he correctly assumed they were GTS-Goddess) I want to be a pet to is Jessica. I don’t want to be passed around like some party object.” Eric barked.

Michelle and Veronica frowned. This is not the reaction they expected. Then to their shock Eric decided to make a run for it. He was back in his house in a flash.

Michelle felt a towering rage coming on. She felt herself starting to grow.

“Clam down Michelle, he no good to us crushed.”

“I’m sorry Veronica, not since Larry, has a man annoyed me so much. And he not even a pet yet.”

That said, Michelle then picked up Eric’s house right off the ground. She then knocked off the roof.

Eric gazed up in terror, Michelle was getting bigger by the moment. Then everything when dark.

Michelle had put the whole house in her mouth. She swished the house around her mouth, completely drenching Eric and his belongings. Then she spat Eric into her hand.

Before he could catch his breath, Veronica gave him a big kiss, completely covering his body.

“It is done.” She cried after removing Eric from her lips.

 

Jill and Jessica instantly sensed that Eric had become ‘Pet of the Party’.  Both were upset.

“They used me as a distraction.” Jill cried. Jessica agreed with her. By focusing on Jill, Valerie and friends managed to sneak in unnoticed.  Then she sensed Valerie’s presence, she had the nerve to show up on her, and worse she brought friends. Who names were Shirley, Florence and Pearl. Jessica noticed with some alarm that Shirley and Florence were naked, while Pearl had a bathing suit on. What were they up to?

“I’m not Sally I’m not hosting a party.” Jessica told the intruding GTS-Goddess.

“Lighten up Jessica, it be fun.” Valerie replied.

“We’ll have you roaring with pleasure.” Shirley added.

“I am not a lesbian.” Jessica said in a firm voice.

“Oh I think we can change your mind.” Shirley and Florence said in unison.

“We’ll I’m going to go. I may return with more guests.” Valerie then left in a flash of light.

“What do you ladies have in mind to start the party?” Pearl asked.

“I’m going to head for Jessica’s boobs.” Florence replied.

“Her vagina is where I’m headed.” Shirley answered.

“I guess I’ll take her toes. I always wondered if Jessica ticklish.”

“In your dreams Goddesses. I will not let you play with my body.” Jessica told the GTS-Goddess standing on her torso.

“Just try to stop us.” They cried in reply.

“Be reasonable, you’re the size of dust mites compared to my body.” Jessica pleaded.

“Sounds like a challenge.” Shirley replied.

 

To be continued

Chapter 4 by Mr_G
Chapter four  

Welcome to Multiuniverse News, for centuries your best source for news. A gargoyle type creature and a woman covered with cat like fur appear on the screen.

“Good evening I’m Marlox.” the gargoyle said.

“And I’m Purlassa. The party is starting on world GTS-803. Otherwise know as Jessica’s world. “

Screen then shows interdimensional wormholes opening, leaving  ships in their wake.

“As you can see from our live eye shot, GTS-Goddess are starting to arrive. We should point out that not all Goddess arrive by ship, some can travel between universes on their own power.”

“What’s Jessica’s world like Marlox?”

“Human’s are the dominant Race, they number at about a billion. Their technology level is spotty..”

“Never mind their technology tell them about our betting pool.”

“This time around we are holding bets on how many Humans will survive the party. Will 500 million survive (the most optimistic projection) or will they be wiped out by the party? Only time will tell, so place your bets folks.”

 

In a secret location, the world leaders were meeting with the top military generals. An atmosphere of panic filled the room. An atmosphere that grew worse with each new report from outside.

“We got reports of GTS-goddess in New America, Maritime Dominion, England, Europe and Down Under. We got to do something.” The president of Greater China cried.

“What do we have in our collective arsenal, we can use against these woman.” The king of England asked.

“We have planes, tanks, guns and something called a nuke.” General Crushman replied.

“What a nuke?” The leader of United Europe asked.

“A super bomb. To be used as a last resort.”

After a quick vote, the world leaders agreed to try conventional weapons first and if they had no effect, to use the nukes.

 

April looked around the land known as the Maritime Dominion. Her traveling companions Luann Maxwell and Rose Crusher, were checking out New Halifax. Parties usually made April happy, but she had a weird feeling on this one.

“Rose, what do you know about the latest recruits?” April asked.

Rose was busy teasing the locals, when she finally decided to answer, she said;

“All I know is they filled out a GTS-Goddess application form, where they described themselves and stated their desired size range. They agreed to follow the rules of this universe, so I don’t see what you’re worried about.”

“They got to choose their size? That not fair. We weren’t given the choice. What worries me is Katie’s dream. She says she dreamt that two strange Goddesses came to the party and grew and grew until they held the galaxy in their hands. It scared her so much she refused to come to the party.”

“Katie Spencer is a wimp. “ Rose replied.

“I wonder who they are, and if they actually show up.” No sooner than Luann at spoken. A blinding hole appeared before them. Before their surprised eyes, two 500 foot goddess stepped out of the vortex, which collapsed as soon as they were clear. One GTS-Goddess had brown shoulder length hair, with curls big enough to trap a man. She also had blue eyes and an athletic build. Her companion was blond, with blue eyes. Both wore bikini’s and nothing else.

 

For a moment the two groups of goddess started at each other. The newcomers looked at the landscape around themselves. Sizing it up, as if they were checking to see if they were as big as they thought they would be. At least that’s the impression Rose received.  Rose and friends tried to figure out who these newcomers were. Rose felt she had to break the ice. She dealt with new recruits all the time. Why did she felt there was something different about these two.

“Hello there. I’m Rose Crusher. My friends names are Luann Maxwell and April Smith. Who are you?”

“I’m Goddess Susan” the blond replied.

“And I’m Goddess Kristen, but call me Kristen.” The goddess with the brown hair replied.

“We’re here to join the party.” They said in unison.

“You joined the ranks of GTS-Goddess, just to come to the party?” Rose asked.

“That’s right. Is this it? We were expecting hundreds of goddess at this event.”

“Were shattered all over the planet and there are a few on us on Jessica.”  Luann replied.

“What events are taking place at this party?” Kristen asked.

“Well there a Pet catching contest taking place in what used to be the state of New York. Music bands are playing in Australia or Down Under as they call it on this world. Stacey’s holding a game of giantess golf, I can’t quite recall which continent she using. If your into lesbian acts, the lesbians at the party have decided to gang up on Jessica, with the goal of getting her sexually excited.” Before Rose could continue, Susan asked.

“Why would they want to do that?”

“So she’s too busy to complain about the destruction of her world. Now where was I? Oh yes, the locals will probably try to stop the party. I must admit they provide some good war game material.  GTS-Goddess usually invent games as the party goes on. Any questions?”

“When does the pet catching contest start?” Goddess Kristen asked.

“Tomorrow, at local dawn. It be a fair walk for you. I recommend you get going.”

“Oh I plan to grow, along the way.” Rose then realized she was looking straight into Kristen’s eyes, which meant she had grown from 500 to 600 feet while they were talking.

Goddess Susan noticing that Kristen had grown without her. She managed to catch up with Kristen after a moment of rapid growth.

“You have the ability to change your height at will?” Rose asked.

“Yes you act like it’s a big deal.” Susan said, sounding puzzled.

“It’s rare along GTS-Goddesses. Before you two showed up, only Sophia, Michelle and Buffy had that ability.” Rose responded.

Noticing April’s worried face, Susan said;

“I’m a gentle, playful giantess.”

“We don’t bite.” Kristen added. Then she said;

“I’m going to start heading towards the pet catching contest. I want to try my pet making ability. Are you going to join me Susan?”

“Maybe latter. I’m going to hang around this city(she pointed to New Halifax) until I figure out what I want to do.”

 

A short time latter, when Kristen was out of sight, and Susan busy examining the city. April went to Rose, lowered her head to her ear(she was 200 feet taller than Rose) and whispered.

“What do you think of Katie’s dream now?”

“I still say you’re over reacting. They seem to be gentle goddesses but if it clam your fears. I’ll talk to Geraldine. She’ll know what kind of size range, these new goddess possess.”

  

General Douglas, chief military commander of England, briefed his troops.

“People, it’s time to repel the invaders from British soil. Six of the goddesses seem to having a game of golf, we’ll focus most of our efforts on eliminating them. Paterson will lead the attack I’m committing all our planes, all but two of our tanks and 90 percent of our troops. The rest of the troops and tanks will attack the other goddess on our soil. This secondary attack will be led by Shawn. Here are the locations of the enemy, good luck to you all.”

It was times like this Geralidine hated her job. While the other goddesses were having fun, she was sitting in an English field, with a laptop the size of a football field on her lap. She took a sip of Liquid-Energy (99% caffeine), and got to work. She got out the application forms, and started to enter them into the database. She paused when she reached the size range for Goddess Kristen. She adjusted her glasses (she used as a prop to tell other giantess she was busy).

“She has a size range of 500 feet to a megaparsec” She said aloud.

“Hey Geralidine, got a moment.” Rose thoughts echoed through Geralidine’s head.

“Make it quick, I’m in the middle of processing GTS-Goddess Application forms.”

“Can you find out the size range for Goddess Kristen and Goddess Susan?”

“Funny you should ask that, I got Kristen’s form right here. Her size range is 500 feet to a megaparsec.  Let me find Susan’s form, ah here we go, funny she has the same range.”

“What a megaparsec ?”

“What’s this? Something the great Rose Crusher doesn’t know.”

“I know it in light years, but I want to know it in miles or kilometres.”

“Well a mega parsec is 30,800,000,000,000,000,000 kilometres, or 19.1688 quintillion miles.”

“That would make them the most powerful GTS-goddess here”

“Well I got work to do, see you later Rose.”

She picked up the next application from, which happened to be from Goddess Evylinn. She read the form, then re-read it in disbelief. Never before had she run into a goddess who was so arrogant on the application form. Making statements like “Follow the rules? I make’em” or claiming that she became a GTS-Goddess without Mr. G’s help.

Geraldine felt her legs were on fire, her heart felt weak. How could Mr. G allow a goddess, who said up front, that she would not obey the rules, into the Wishbone multiuniverse. Unless Goddess Evylinn was more powerful than Mr. G. She had a sinking feeling, that the GTS-Goddess race was going to face its greatest threat.

 

While this was going on, Shawn’s attack on Geraldine was not going well. He and the 200 men and woman under his command, put round after round of ammo into Geraldine’s legs at point blank range. He even put a couple of flame throwers on her legs hoping she would at least react to them. But she seemed to be lost in a world of her own, unaware of the attack on her body. Shawn was getting worried, what would happen to his military career if he failed in his mission

 

Paterson studied his targets. The goddess ranged in height from 800 feet to 5800 feet. One goddess in particular stood out. Where in the world she got a golfing outfit to fit her 1200 foot frame, he had no idea and didn’t care. He then ordered his troops to open fire on the golfers.

 

Stacey’s(she the one in the golf outfit) golf game was not going well. It was a relatively simple hole. Hit the golf ball the size of a large house from England to northern France. But she and the other golfers didn’t count on the military hazard. Having planes buzz you, and tanks shoot shells at you, did not make for a good game of golf.

 

Out of frustration she started hitting tanks with her golf club.

“Hey you guys, forget the golf ball for a moment. Let’s have a tank hitting contest.”

 

Paterson started to panic. England’s finest were being wiped out. His troops outnumbered the goddess 300 to one. Yet they were still lousing the battle. He picked up the phone to headquarters.

“Paterson here. Our troops have failed. I recommend we go nuclear.”

 

Goddess Susan looked down at the people at her feet. She had an idea.

“Attention people of , what’s the name of this city?”

“New Halifax” Luann replied.

“People who climb my body and reach the top, will survive the party.”

“Talk about makes promises you can’t keep.” Luann thought.

About two dozen men and woman, decided to make the climb. Before long they were over her toes and making good progress on her feet and legs.

Susan was alarmed, she had no idea, how to keep her promise. Then another idea came to her mind, a huge grin came to her face. She began to grow, doubling her height from 600 feet to 1200 feet.

 

Harold Guest was making good progress, he was half way up her legs, when the leg he was on started to grow. To his horror, the distance he had to climb almost doubled (he kept climbing during her growth).

 

“That’s a sneaky trick Susan.”

“Thanks Luann, those people are going to half to work, to climb mount Susan.”

 

Meanwhile, Goddess Kristen had reached the border between the Maritime dominion and New America. The new Americans were not glad to see her.

“No foreign goddess allowed in America.” Gordon shouted to Kristen. The follow border guards nodded in agreement.

“Foreign!! I’m an American citizen.” Goddess Kristen cried.

“What’s your Citizen ID number?”

“I don’t have one.”

“Then you can’t enter New America.” Gordon said firmly.

Kristen was getting very annoyed. Then she had an idea.

“You’re going to be my pet test subjects.” She cried. They barely had time to send an sos to army headquarters, before Kristen kissed the luckless guards.

 

Harold was getting tried. Goddess Susan at grown twice more reaching 4800 feet in height. He stopped to rest in her navel. He saw a girl he knew, climbing up right pass him. Then a gust of wind came, and she lost her grip. He watched in sunned silence as she fell down to the ground, over 2000 feet below.

 

Esther Colombo was proud to be part of the New American army. She came from a strong military family. So when word came of the GTS-Goddess party, she was eager for the chance to prove herself. She even dreamt of becoming New America first female general. But at the moment she was a scout, attached to the fourth American army. Her mission, find the goddess who had crossed the border to the north east. She flew her plane, low over the landscape. The she spotted her target, goddess Kristen was coming toward her. Esther radioed a report back to base. She tried to fly around Kristen, by to her shock, she grew from 800 feet to 1600 feet. Then Kristen garbed the plane. Then she studied it, and noticed it was piloted by a woman. Opening up the cockpit, she then took Esther and kissed her.

 

Goddess Kristen was drunk on power. To her delight, she discovered she had some mental control over her pets. (Getting Gordon to publicly apologize to her, really made her day) Kristen causally probed Ester’s mind and discovered that an entire army had been sent to stop her. She did not want to deal with an army right now. Then a really mischievous idea came to mind. Why not have a pet fight the army for her.

 

Esther was sure what was happening, at first she though she was giantess dinner. Then she felt someone in her mind. Now the goddess had increased her height to 2000 feet. Suddenly Esther started growing out of her army uniform, reducing it to shreds.

“Am I becoming a goddess?” she wondered.

“No, you’re still my pet.” Goddess Kristen replied. She stopped Ester’s growth at the 200 foot mark.

“What do you want with me?” she asked. Kristen thought back the answer.

“No, I’m a loyal New American. I can’t fight my fellow troops.”

“You serve a new master, me.”

 

Patton the second (he considered himself a descendent of the Patton of WWII fame) surveyed his troops. He had 200 tanks, 10 planes and 20,000 soldiers. He was proud of the fourth American army, one of the best in the union. Suddenly an aide approached him.

“General Patton, the enemy Goddess was been sighted. It looks like she trying to avoid us sir.”

“She won’t escape me.” Patton the second cried. He then ordered the troops to attack. But before they could do so Esther appeared on the scene. The troops were surprised, what had happened to her? They were caught off guard when she started to attack them.

“Forgive me. Goddess Kristen controls my actions.” she cried as she crushed men and tanks.

Goddess Kristen watched the scene with amusement. Her plan was working. She successfully avoided the army. She started to walk on, the pet catching contest her goal. Then she sensed the transdimensional rift open.

 

Millions of light years from Jessica’s world, the calm between galaxies is scattered. A glowing rift emerges. Stretching across millions of parsecs, it opens up to reveal a mysterious figure. At a megaparsec in height, she dominated the surrounding space. As the rift closed behind her, she surveyed the universe around her, a universe she planned to make her own.

 

Goddess Evylinn had come to the wishbone multiuniverse  for two main reasons, conquest and to party. She decided to do the later first. Using her golden staff, she whacked the surrounding galaxies, the hooked end, slicing through countless stars and planets, causing carnage on a galactic scale. Goddess Evylinn slowly but surly headed for the Milky Way.

 

Goddess Susan was getting tired of the game. Some of the climbers have reached her breasts, and at 9600 feet, she didn’t feel like growing anymore(at the moment anyway). Then she sensed Goddess Evylinn arrival, a mere 50 million light years away.

“Bet over, people.” Susan told the climbers. For she knew when Goddess Evylinn arrived, Humanity survival was in doubt.

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 5 by Mr_G
Chapter five  

This is a multiuniverse news update. Goddess Evylinn is destroying civilizations by the millions at this hour. Trillions upon trillions of lives lost. With more details here’s Purlassa.

Purlassa: “Thanks Rick. It looks like all bets are off. Goddess Evylinn is heading towards Jessica’s world, destroying almost everything in her path. Three million alien civilizations are confirmed destroyed, along the victims are the Gogs, Blands, T’ll and Retoes. All prominent class three civilizations.(meaning they were spread along multiple star systems)

Goddess Eyylinn is expected to reach the Milky Way in an hour’s time, what she do, no one knows. Although personally I think that whole galaxy is toast. Stay tuned to this station for developments as they happen.”

 

Octavian turned off the TV, and resumed his vigil over Jessica’s world. Down below he could see his native Australia, currently feeling the effects of thirty dancing GTS-Goddess. Unlike the last party, there was only country music at this party. At the moment the goddess were dancing to a old Shania Twain song. Every time they danced, the Earth shook, he watched with mixed feelings as Melbourne crumbled with the rest of Australia’s cities.

 

He then turned his attention to Jessica herself. Even from a great distance, it was obvious she was undergoing organisms. She was trying to fight them, but it was a lousing battle. Against all logic and reason, the lesbians had succeeded in getting Jessica sexually aroused.

 

Goddess Susan debated what to do with the tiny climbers. Thinking they didn’t have long to live anyway, she decided to leave them there, as she explored Jessica world while it was still there. She left New Halifax, and headed westwards.

 

Most of climbers found it too hard to stay on Susan’s body while she was walking.  All but three slid off her body. Of the three that hung on, one was Harold Guest, who had wisely stayed put in her navel. Scott Macdonald and Mary Wilcox managed to get on top of her breasts.

 

Meanwhile Goddess Kristen was walking through Southern New England when she came across a huge house. It was a thousand times the size of a normal house. Outside in front of the house, were several goddess. Kristen  recognized Michelle and Jill, but the other three were a mystery to her. One was 2000 feet tall, white skin , red hair. She was lying in the sun. Another was 8000 feet tall and was of African descendent. The third stranger was 1800 feet tall, looked like she was Chinese. Increasing her height to 6000 feet she approached the house. Her height increase was noticed by the other goddess.

“Hey Michelle, it looks like you have competition.” The redhead piped.

“I can see that Wendy. Who are you?”

“My name is Goddess Kristen. I recognize you Michelle.  Jill is another face I recognize, but who are the rest of you?”

“I’m Pamela.” said the African.

“They call me Sonya.” said the Chinese.

“Wendy, the name. Collectively they call us kissers.” Added the redhead.

“Well I came to the right place for I’m a kisser too. Nice house, who owns it?”

“A goddess called Chrystal. We take her house from time to time and get Sizechangers to enlarge it to fit our needs. She inside if you want to meet her, although I should warn you she thinks this is a dream.” Michelle replied.

“Another time perhaps, if it survives Goddess Evylinn visit.”

“Who?” the other kissers asked. Kristen pointed up.

 

Goddess Evylinn approached the Milky Way. She then scooped up the whole galaxy into her right hand.

 

All over the world GTS-Goddess stop what they were doing, to stare at Goddess Evylinn. Not only was the second largest goddess they had ever seen. Her appearance was unique. She wore a golden ankle chain, bracelet and headband. In her left hand she held an enormous staff, it’s hooked end covered with the remains of countless worlds. She gazed into the galaxy. Then said;

“I am goddess Evylinn your fate in now in my hands.”

A least a dozen goddesses starting asking Evylinn questions. She tried listening to the clatter, but too many goddesses were trying to talk at the same time.

“Silence. One GTS-goddess is to speak to me at a time. Since this is Jessica’s world. I’ll let her speak to me.”

Jessica was scared. Never before had she meet someone, much bigger than her. At least the lesbians had stopped bugging her. Gathering her courage she said;

“What do you want with us?”

“I’m taking over your race. Make me your leader, I’ll be goddess of the multiuniverse.” She actually sang they last few words.

“We’re ruled by Mr. G, why should we follow a foreign goddess?”

“Think about it. A man running an empire of goddesses. Won’t it make more sense to have a GTS-Goddess in charge of everything?”

“Probably, but a leader should come from within our ranks.”

“Yeah, we rather be lead by a shrunken woman, than by you.” Michelle added.

Goddess Evylinn, then crushed the outermost arms of the Milky Way, destroying millions of worlds. Goddess Kristen and Susan decided it was time to speak out.

Kristen: “Clam down Goddess Evylinn. Me and goddess Susan are down here.”

Evylinn: “How come you’re so small?”

Susan: “We decided to start small then grow our way to megaparsec size.”

Evylinn: “Join me then in the conquest of the Wishbone multiuniverse.

Kristen: “I said on my application form, I would obey the rules.”

Susan: “I said the same thing.”

Evylinn: “I should crush this whole party into oblivion, and take you with it.”

“Not so fast.”

 Evylinn turned around. A tanned, muscular goddess was floating there.

“What are you doing here, Goddess Brandi?”

“I’m here to join the party. I see you also picked the megaparsec size. I couldn’t help overhearing your conversation. You’re hitting the wrong target. Goddess should not rule other goddess. Not when there are plenty of mortals to rule over. Make them the object of your fury, not your fellow goddess.”

“But we could rule the multiuniverse together.”

“We both know it won’t work out. Besides I agreed to obey the rules of the Wishbone Multiuniverse. By the way where is the party?”

Goddess Eylinn handed the Milky Way over to Brandi. She was surprised that the party itself wasn’t visible, she could only sense it.

“This isn’t much fun. Hey why don’t we have a galaxy smashing contest?”

“Ok, want to join us Goddess Kristen and Susan?”

“I’m hanging around for the pet catching contest.” Goddess Kristen replied.

“I’ll tag along. I tried be being vulnerable.” Goddess Susan replied.

Goddess Brandi released the Milky Way and Goddess Susan began to grow.

 

Harold, Scott and Mary began the notice the air getting thin, as Susan grew out of Earth’s atmosphere. They tried to hold their breaths, but it was no use, one by one they underwent explosive decompression as their bodies were exposed to the vacuum of space.

 

To Jessica and the goddess on her, it was quite a sight to see a blond goddess come out of nowhere, to grow like crazy. Goddess Susan, briefly paused her size at 600,000 miles to say hi to Jessica, then she headed for extra-galactic space, her size doubling by the minute.

“I wish I could swim through space.” Jessica said to herself.

 

While all this was going on, the world leaders debated their next move.

Leader one: “Our armies have failed, it’s time to go nuclear.”

Leader two: “But that could be suicide. For all we know, the bombs could more damage than the goddess.”

Leader three: “Which is better, Goddess rule or death.”

Leader one: “We’ll probably get killed by the goddess anyway. This way we choose our own fate.”

Leader one: “We are facing an unbeatable force, other than surrender, suicide is the only option.”

  

“Only eight nukes?”

“I’m sorry, but that all we could find on short notice.” The general replied.

“But there used to be thousands of them.”

“That may have been true in the 20th century, but not in ours.”

“We shall proceed, send two nukes to Australia, to get those dancers. Two to Europe to wipe out the golfers and send the remaining nukes to America. There are rumours of a pet contest there I wish to give the people of America, the choice of dying free”

 

This is a multiuniverse news update, with Marlax and Purlassa.

Marlox: “Well Purlassa, you were wrong about the fate of the Milky Way galaxy. Only about 20 percent of it was crushed out of existence.”

Purlassa: “Still a major disaster for that galaxy, but it nothing compared to the destruction occurring at this hour. GTS-Goddess Brandi and Evylinn are having a contest to see who can destroy the most galaxies. Current score is Evylinn 30, Brandi 20.”

Marlox: “We should point out that Brandi does a more through job in destroying a galaxy. Here a shot of her crushing  M202. Notice how she make sure that every single star, planet, gas cloud and asteroid is crushed beyond recognition ensuring that no survivors other than entities who are immortal remain.”

 

Galaxy X-345 was a galaxy unimagined beauty. Its civilizations were beautiful, It worlds held marvels that no Human could ever dream of. Goddess Evylinn whacked it with her staff without a second thought.

 

Nearby (on her scale) was a galaxy, dominated by a race that looked like Barney the dinosaur. The entire galaxy was giving off a telepathic message which said;

“We love you, you love us. Can we be one big happy family..”

“Never.” Goddess Brandi cried, as she crushed the Barney galaxy out of existence.

“You did Jessica a favour, by destroying them.” Goddess Evylinn commented.

“I’m surprised she tolerated that galaxy existence.”

“She can’t swim through space, she struck in orbit around the sun.”

“Pity. Hey where Goddess Susan go?”

“I’m over here. I’m forcing several galaxies to merge making one big one. You could say I’ve entered the galaxy construction business.”

“Let me see that.” Goddess Evylinn approached Susan then she whacked the galaxy in her hands with her staff causing it to crumble.

“That wasn’t very nice.” Goddess Susan cried.

“What your going to do about it?” Goddess Evylinn asked. Goddess Susan threw a spiral galaxy right in her face. Soon all three goddess were involved in a galaxy fight.

 

That evening Crystal played host to a dozen GTS-Goddess, along them was goddess Kristen. Kristen was surprised, by the interior of the house. It had many appliances and gadgets that looked like they came from the future. What really caught her eye, was the calendar on the wall, Being paper it looked out of place, but what really got her attention was the date.

“Hey Crystal, how come your calendar says it the year 2300?”

“Because it is the year 2300, what year did you think it was?”

“When I left home it was 1998.”

“This dream keeps getting stranger and stranger, first I have giantess and shrunken woman in my house and yard, now I got people claiming to be centuries old.”

Jill who was listening to the conversation while watching the holo vision, was insulted.

“I got news for you, all but you are centuries old, and there no shrunken woman in the house. I’m the smallest goddess here and I’m 750 feet tall. Some of us look small to you, because your 5 333 feet tall.”

“You must think I’m a dumb blond. I’m only five foot four. As for you, let me get the tape measure.” Crystal went to the kitchen drawer and fished out the tape measure.

“It’s 2300 and you still use primitive tape measures?” Goddess Kristen asked.

“I’m very old fashioned. Let’s see, my tape measure says your only nine inches tall.”

“That’s because that tape measure and everything in this house has been enlarged to thousand times it normal size. If you don’t believe me, go outside, and look down.”

“I’m going out, but only to get away from you nuts.”

After Crystal had left, Goddess Kristen asked Jill about her appearance on Goddess Blunders. After some protest from Jill, the tape showing that incident was produced, and shown on the holo VCR.

Kristen watched the holo with interest, it showed Jill in Washington DC, making a speech for the press.

“I am Jill, a GTS-Goddess. I came here to talk with your president but since he refused to talk to me. I feel I must warn the public directly. The GTS-goddess empire feels that your world is theirs and that you are their property.”

Kristen: “This is a blunder?”

Jill: “I was supposed to say that FemaleGrow world is under my rule. Obey me and the other GTS-Goddess. But I disagreed with the orders. After all, FemaleGrow world was producing giantess left and right. I felt that they were on the verge of being dominated by giantess anyway. They could have been great allies, but no, those jerks at the council had to attempt a conquest.”

Wendy: “Tell the truth Jill. You considered yourself too weak to conquer that world. Despite the fact you’re a kisser, you could have kissed up an army of slaves.”

Jill: “Stay out of this Wendy. As for the kissing part it was years before I discovered I had the power. Besides the truth of the matter is, I was drafted. Totally cut off from the life I had before.”

Kristen: “What were you before you became a GTS-Goddess?”

Jill refused to answer.

Wendy: “I heard when she first arrived she claimed to be a man and acted like her body was totally strange to her.”

Kristen: “Is that true?”

Jill: “I don’t wan to talk about it.” She then fled from the room.

Wendy: “Personally I think Mr. G took some ugly bitch, from the nut house, and made her into a beautiful goddess.”

Kristen: “Why would he want to do that?”

Wendy: “Who knows, why he added a nut to our ranks. Maybe for uniqueness, did you know that she has sex with both males and females.”

Kristen: “No, but enough about her. What’s your story?”

Wendy: “Well, I rule world GTS-780. I became a goddess in the fall of 1998. I was a dreamer, who dreamt that I could do a better job that the politicians at ruling the planet. One day my dream came true although ruling a planet is harder than it looks.”

Kristen: “Why did he choose you? I mean some people become GTS-Goddess because they make wishes at Wishbone, other like myself fill out application forms, yet he seems to pick people like you at random. Why?”

Wendy: “Just lucky I guess.”

Suddenly there was a flash of light outside, immediately followed by an explosion of sound, the house shook.

“What the heck was that?” Goddess Kristen asked.

Pamela who was standing outside the house, shouted.

“They set off either an A-bomb or an H-bomb. I can’t tell which.”

All the goddess that were inside, the house, went outside for a closer look. They could see the mushroom cloud, rising up several miles away.

“As anybody seen Crystal?” Sonya asked.

As if in response to her question, a figure came from the direction of the blast. Her clothes and hair were burnt off her body.

“I’m dead before dawn, I’m dead before dawn.” The figure mumbled. As she walked past the starring goddesses and into the house.

“Is she going to be all right?” Goddess Kristen asked.

“All she needs is an hour or so to repair her body and she be good as new.” Penny replied.

“Hey Penny, I didn’t notice you before, what your doing with us kissers?” Kristen asked.

“Hey I travel around a lot. Meet new faces.”

“Speaking of new faces where is Elizabeth?”

“She has been a GTS-goddess for 200 years, so I won’t call her a new face. She and few others got scared off by Goddess Evylinn and Brandi. They returned to their home worlds.”

“Too bad, they will miss the pet catching contest.”

“If there are pets to catch. I heard that several A-bombs have gone off world wide. Bubla is sure to zap back.”

“Who?”

“She used to be a Morpher. When she became a GTS-Goddess, her zapping abilities increased considerably. Her zaps have the explosive power equal to a million tones of TNT.”

“Maybe somebody should stop her.”

 

Jessica watched with great concern the flashes of Atomic bombs being detonated. She prayed that the GTS-goddess on the planet would not over react and wipe out Humanity. Speaking of Humanity, what happened to her friend Janice?

“Janice, where are you?”

“Still alive. But I won’t bet on how long. Any Idea how long this party going to last?”

“Well the pet catching contest tomorrow. After that I’m not sure. “

“By the way have you heard from Eric?”

“He has been made pet of the party. I can check on him any time. And I can tell you he wishes he was dead.”

 

To be continued

Chapter 6 by Mr_G
Chapter six

 

Interlude

“Dump the garbage overboard and set course for GTS-345.” Captain Sherwood cried.

“Beg your pardon Captain but were receiving a message from Mr. G himself.”

“What does he say Dora?”

“He’s getting reports of illegal dumping of garbage bags and other materials. He wishes to remind all ships to please confine their dumps to uninhabited systems or better yet recycle.”

“Do you wish to tell those GTS-Goddess in the hold to recycle?”

“No.”

“Change of orders, warp to the nearest black hole, dump the garbage, then head for world GTS-345.”

End interlude

  

Eric Bust life since meeting Michelle and Veronica has been an never ending nightmare.

First Michelle, dropped him from a mile off the ground. To his amazement he didn’t die on impact. Then a whole bunch of goddess stepped on him. Their foot odour was overwhelming. Not to mention their weight. He could feel his bones being crushed to power, yet his body refused to die. Currently he was being used as a ball in a game of pet toss. Back and forth, he went. First the redhead, then blond. He was being thrown to the redhead, when she suddenly turned. Eric shot right pass her, crashing to the ground.

“See that flash in the distance blank. Nuclear war has begun. It’s tme to zap these Humans into oblivion.”

“Wait Bubla. The pet catching contest is this mourning. Wait Until the kissers have had their fun.. Then you can zap to your heart’s content.”

“Very well. I will spare these people for now. In the meantime, I’m going to do some target practice.” She then zapped the moon, giving it a big new crater.

“Good shooting.”

“That’s nothing watch me zap Jessica between the eyes.” And she did.

“Ow, Who did that?” Jessica demanded.

“I did. What are you going to do about it?”

“If I ever get the ability to move through space, I’m going to make you pay Bubla.” Jessica vowed.

 

As dawn came over the eastern seaboard of North America Janice was watching the mourning news with her mother.

“World leaders are disappointed, with the results of their nuclear attack last night. As far as we know, no GTS-Goddess have died in the attacks. Although we did manage to destroy the dancers bomb box and turn the golfers golf clubs into radioactive slag. Unfortunately this comes at the cost of two million Human lives. Three hundred thousand of those lives were here in new America. The cities of New Hudson and Hartford were targets.”

The reporter paused as she was told sometime off camera.

“We just received word of a large gathering of Goddess at Albany. We go live to our reporter on the scene.”

“This is Radford, reporting to you live several miles outside Albany. As you can see off in the distance is a gathering of several goddess. One of them, a pretty brunette, looks like she has a mike in her hand. All of these ladies are huge, all of them are hundreds or thousands of feet tall, by our estimates. Only from a distance of several miles can you get a good look at these ladies.”

“Any idea what there up to Radford?”

“We heard rumours of some sort of contest. The earth is shaking slightly from their movements. Wait a moment, the one with the mike is starting to speak.”

 

“Good mourning all, As you know I’m goddess Cymbeline. I’m here to welcome you to the Pet Catching contest. Which is being broadcast by multiuniverse TV. Before we get started, why don’t you introduce yourselves to the media and you’re soon to be pets.

Wendy: “Hi I’m Wendy. I rule GTS-780.”

Michelle: “Michelle here. GTS-720 better known as Michelle world is my home domain.”

Pamela: “Pamela is the name. Ruling GTS-799 is my game.”

Sonya: “I am called Sonya. The people of GTS-300 worship me as their goddess.”

Jill: “My name is Jill. I don’t rule a world. I am a drifter.”

Kristen: “I am Goddess Kristen, but please call me Kristen. My home world is called Earth.”

Cymbelline: “Can you be more exact?”

Kristen: “It’s Mr. G’s home world.”

All the other goddess stared at Kristen. They had never met anyone who claimed to be from Mr. G’s home world. Kristen a little embarrassed by the attention said;

“Can we please get on with it. I want to catch some pets.”

Cymbelline: “Very well, get in line goddess. Once Eric starts the clock you have one hour to catch and kiss as many people as you can. Good luck you all. Anytime Eric.”

Eric thought about disobeying orders, but with so many goddesses around, what chance did he have of resistance? Sadly he started the clock, and six GTS-Goddesses headed for the nearest towns.

 

Radford observed the goddess, with alarm. How dare they treat Humans as pets.

“Radford here, as you can see the goddess are spreading out. Already there reaching down to pick up people. It’s hard to tell from this distance. All of the goddess seem to me kissing something. Wait a sec two of them are having a shoving match. Wow, that brunette just doubled in size, she easily pushing that red head aside. One of the goddess is starting head in my direction. She good looking, has shoulder length brown hair. Nice athletic build. Wow, she just picked up the entire village of Red Deer and put it in her mouth. She spitting out the people, Oh this is awful. Oh no I think she spotted me.”

Radford then tried to run, but Goddess Kristen picked him up with ease. Radford watched as her lips got closer and closer, then he was forced inside her mouth. After be tossed around for a few seconds, he was spit out. As he fell to the ground he saw her pick up a whole bunch of people. He expected to die when he hit the ground, but he didn’t.

 

“We seem to have lost contact with our camera person. We hope to get someone else on the scene shortly. Please stand by.”

Janice turned off the TV she had seen enough.

 

The pet catching contest was proving to be full of surprises. Goddess Kristen assumed at first, when you kissed a person you hung on to him or her. But she quickly noticed the other goddess kissing and dropping. When she though about it. It made sense, for pets were made to take all kinds of abuse, and they do come when called. Besides it was just too hard to hang on to large numbers of people, while grabbing for more.

 

It was a beautiful day on Xiticoum. The fairy like inhabitants went about their normal business. Not realizing their lives were about to end, for their world was heading for Goddess Susan’s forehead, at faster than light speeds.

 

Without warning the world beneath their feet was crushed to dust. Their sun exploded on contact with Susan’s skin.

Goddess Susan: “I’m bored. I’m going to create some galaxy sculptures. What to join me?”

Goddess Brandi: “You want to quit because were creaming you.”

Goddess Evylinn: “She does have a point. This is getting old. But creating shapes with galaxies? Well evil goddesses don’t do things like that.”

Goddess Brandi: “What do you have in mind?”

  

Goddess Evylinn looked at the galaxies around her, then said;

“All around us, there are millions upon millions of alien civilizations. It’s time they paid tribute to me.”

“What about me?” Goddess Brandi asked.

“Find your own civilizations. Now if you excuse me, I got subjects to meet.” She then headed for the nearest spiral galaxy. She then shrank down to a trillion miles in length, so she could actually see the planets.

Goddess Brandi tried to shrink down , but found she was stuck.

“Damn. Why didn’t I put down a size range on that form. Being one size all the time is boring.” Then she had an idea.

“Maybe the Sizechangers can help me. They can enlarge objects. With luck I can get them, to enlarge a planet or two. Some food would be nice as well. But where can I find them?”

As Goddess Brandi started her search for the Sizechangers Goddess Susan was having a semi good time shaping galaxies. She tried making square galaxies and galaxies that had a human shape. But they keep falling apart. It seemed that galaxies resisted unnatural shapes.

“I wonder if Kristen is having a good time at that pet catching contest?” she said aloud.

 

Goddess Kristen was getting worried. She was running out of towns. She considered getting bigger so she could kiss entire countries, but before she could do so, the clock bell rang.

“Time up goddess, please herd your pets, to the counting area.” Goddess Cymbelline told the other goddess.

 

Eric looked at his fellow pets. There were thousands of them. They consisted of men, woman and children, in some cases entire families. It was a slice of new America.

“At least I got company.” He thought.

 

All the pets(expect for Eric) were gathered into different groups, all the people who were kissed by Wendy were in one group, all of Michelle’s pets in another group and so on.

After a few minutes of counting, the results were announced.

“In sixth place is Wendy with 8,000 pets, fifth place is Jill with 12,000, fourth place is Sonya with 28,000 pets, third place goes to Kristen with 30,000…”

“Darn.” Kristen said

“Second place goes to Michelle with 40,000 and the winner is Pamela with 60,000 pets.”

All the Goddess then cheered, and congratulated Pamela. Some of them latter went to Kristen and told her, that 30,000 pets was very good for a first timer. One goddess even told her “How many pet’s does a goddess need?”

All the goddess put their pets in big bags marked ‘Bag-of-Pets’. Most of the goddess went home, but Goddess Kristen wanted to see how Susan was doing. After altering her pets so they could survive in the vacuum of  Extragalactic space. She began to enlarge herself. While she was doing this, Kristen launched herself into space, pet bag in tow.

 

Goddess Geralidine and Rose, watched Kristen leave Earth, for a growing goddess makes quite a sight. Rose sighed.

“Something wrong?” Geralidine asked.

“I was just thinking. Most goddesses are assigned to rule worlds or help keep worlds under GTS-Goddess rule. I wonder what their role will be.”

“That’s what bothering you?”

“No, I’m afraid I’m the one who will be the one to give them their marching orders.”

“You know Rose. I have a feeling that besides from Mr. G himself, nobody will giving those newcomers orders of any kind.”

 

Bubla waited until all the other GTS-Goddess were gone from Jessica World. Then she started zapping. To the people of Jessica’s world she looked like a 10,000 foot flame thrower. As she sent streams of flame to the cites of New America. City after city went up in smoke, people died by the millions as Bubla toured the world leaving death and destruction in her wake.

 

After she visited all the populated continents, Bubla went home, with the satisfaction that she had punished a race that dared to challenge the GTS-Goddess race.

 

Janice and Colleen looked down at the remains of their home town. Thank God, Jessica warned them of Bula intentions. As they and the other survivors huddled in the woods, they all wondered “What do we do now?”

 

The end

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1382