Wrong choices by amanda
Summary:

A short tale about the choices made in every day life.The chapters are short and filled with mystery to tease your intellect into action,hope i can encourage a reaction from below xx.

It turns me on knowing that i am able to make the male dominant forum members react to my words ....my inner feelings to consume you all for my pleasure your ultimate fate to end within mystomach...soon a reality to be enjoyed.


Categories: Adult 30-39, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 8694 Read: 64980 Published: November 29 2009 Updated: December 11 2009

1. Chapter 1 by amanda

2. Chapter 2 by amanda

3. Chapter 3 by amanda

4. Chapter 4 by amanda

5. Chapter 5 by amanda

6. Chapter 6 by amanda

7. Chapter 7 by amanda

8. Chapter 8 by amanda

9. Chapter 9 by amanda

10. Chapter 10 by amanda

11. Chapter 11 by amanda

Chapter 1 by amanda
I decided to write something …unusual I hope you shall all indulge me I have laid a path for you to follow, read it slowly and enjoy my words it may be less than most expect but for me it was a change welcome.


I wrote this for meeeeeeee.


amanda.




Wrong choices.


The music filled the air the dance floor a hive of activity Jonathon was stood by bar at the far end he was a good looking man and he knew it. His friends were envious of him he always pulled the birds; he was the one who always managed to charm the knickers of what ever girl he chose for his entertainment that night. No girlfriends only fun and sex his interest in woman started and ended this way.

He was always bragging to his mates that he could pick up any girl he liked and end up getting her knickers of and fucking her.

She was sat in a corner sipping her wine she was smart and sexy in a white one piece dress her long hair hung across her shoulders the flashing lights danced on her breasts the neon light revealing her cotton bra as it flashed of on and on.

.Jonathon’s friend Mathew noticed her he resented the way he treated woman but this girl…this girl looked different he felt something was special about her ,he walked over to her discreetly making sure the others did not notice him leaving.

He was nervous unsure of him self around women his hands shook as he sat next to her, she smiled at him a reassuring smile.

“I know this sounds really corny but se that guy by the bar I want you to stay well away from him, because he is trouble…will you do that for me please.”

She smiled at him confidently.

“I am a big girl you know and besides who are you to decide who I or for that matter your friend should talk to, after all he is a tasty looking specimen.”

He was lost for words she was confident whereas he was the opposite she had the control of this situation and he…he was lost for words unable to respond to her he got up and left her ,unfortunately one of the other boys spotted him talking to her.

By the time he had rejoined his friends they were already goading Jonathon into going over to her …challenging him using his ego to go forward and try his luck with this poor innocent girl sat alone.

He swallowed his drink quickly and turned to see what was before him, he was pleasantly surprised at the long haired girl sat alone. She was attractive that much he could see but then they were all attractive she was no different from any other chick he had shagged.

He rubbed his hands together cockily and turned to his mates.

“Well lads are you ready to lose your money once again.”

He turned to face the dark haired girl walking confidently up to her table and sitting beside her, she turned to him her mind already probing his finding out about him searching his memories and deciphering them in readiness.

Jonathon was unaware of the dangerous situation he was now embroiled in she was in control as she had always been they were the victims not her ,her thoughts drifted back to days gone by a past that she had been able to control and dictate ,her age unknown her origins a mystery. She would now take the lead Jonathon was soon to be a part of her but…the boy who came to her she searched for him among the crowds his mind open and vulnerable he would be an easy target and a much more satisfying addition to her it was he who she had come for this night.

She did not in need the male sat next to her although he would be used after all he was offering himself to her…a gift that she would gladly accept… entertainment for her whilst he had life giving air in his lungs and a future soon to be sacrificed to another.

Jonathon looked her up and down taking in her shape his cock already twitching in anticipation at the prize sitting next to him, his confidence as usual very high He took in her perfume it was strong ,intoxicating it clung to him forcing its way into
His senses it was over powering.

He felt vulnerable …why…she was no different to any other chick…ok so she dressed …well smarter she did seem to be a little unusual after all she was dressed to go to a restaurant as apposed to the scene now before him.

He could feel her presence she was opening doors in his head her thoughts were invading…forcing there way inside …deeper exploring his inner self probing pulling his thoughts apart reading his past.

Jonathon was perplexed he felt …he felt for the first time in his life that he was now being set up but this time by a woman…the woman that he was supposed to be whooing not the other way around, he was no longer in control she was…wasn’t he here to take the lead?.

She sat there so elegantly a smile on her pretty face her make up immaculate her clothes clung to her body, he watched transfixed like a moth trapped by the light of a lamp unable to break away from its mysterious attraction.

She turned to him only this time Jonathon was now being treated like a piece of meat …used and abused by another human being, a play thing for her to tease and taunt …a conquest for her flaunt as a trophy to others, soon he would feel as cheap as he had made all the women he had shagged in his short life on earth.

He was lost now to all a sacrifice to her, a token gesture unimportant just like the women he had in used to gain pleasure from and then discarded as you would a soiled pair of knickers.
She stood up her thoughts already reaching out to Mathew as she held Jonathon’s hand and walked towards the exit his friends clapping in his triumph unaware of his destiny.
Mathew felt her she let him see the future Jonathon’s future she showed him enough…just enough …………

He watched her leave his friend on her arm a smile on his face he turned to them and gave them a thumbs up, Mathew knew that this was the last time he would see him a life soon to be lost his friendship soon to be broken forever.


They disappeared amongst the crowd two becoming one Jonathon soon to be lost to this life his soul to float away and drift aimlessly through times play ground, but first the suffering of the flesh of a man.

They turned into an alley the blue light shimmered in the darkness their bodies turning into light transported to another landscape an inescapable place of dreams and memories…lost souls and doomed adversaries soon his life to be joined with hers forever.

She kissed him passionately his lips eager to taste hers their tongues danced inside their mouths his hand grabbed at her sex rubbing her through the cotton of her knickers she came her fluids spurted from her sex the material of her knickers soaking up her discharge.
She moaned passionately soon to be satisfied by another his life to enhance hers Mathew to be spared …this night …his friend in place his life to go on …for now.

They made love this night as Jonathon had never before she consumed him in every way possible before the final act his body taken from him and used by her to feast upon the flesh of man, her soul to move forward whilst his stays in limbo hovering above her watching as the suffering continues his friend soon to become a part of her in futures book of memories.


For now………………





Chapter 2 by amanda
Shall we continue…


They walked into the light she held his hand tightly her grip strong the prey now in her web trapped with no means of escape, Jonathon tried to speak his words were inaudible a mixture of jumbled up letters with no meanings.

She stopped the light faded quickly away blue flashes danced behind his eyes impairing his vision, his brain struggling to reconstruct the images flashing before him.

She released her hand and stood back allowing him time to adjust to his new environment; he stood there his mouth open at the scene before him.

It was a futuristic scene… there were two moons in the sky the one filled the heavens a deep blue in colour, its warm glow transformed the landscape, the white clouds tinged with blue billowed in the warm breeze, floating effortlessly in front of the huge blue globe, a band of rings lay across its centre disappearing into the calm ocean below.

He turned to her confusion in his eyes, the scene was unreal and yet he could feel the breeze… smell the ocean…hear the waves washing up on the shoreline inviting him to swim in warm waters.

No words had been spoken they stood facing each other ,she smiled at him and held his hand, they walked along the shoreline Jonathon took deep breaths his lungs filled with the fresh smell of the clean air, it was intoxicating …but also deadly to him something that he was about to find out.

This was her world he was now trapped in, the rules that governed his fate did not exist here, she was in control. She looked at him lovingly her eyes locked into his as they walked together towards a large round structure.

It crept into the sea of blue… shimmering in the eerie light they walked up marble steps onto a large veranda over looking the dancing waves, the blue light flickering as it hit the water.

He turned to her a smile on his face warmth in his heart this was a magical scene from a Childs novel his memories drifting back to his child hood, he remembered this scene.

It was Christmas morning he had rushed down stairs to open his presents from Santa, he grabbed the large parcel wrapped in red with a tinsel tag on it.
He tore away at the paper his excitement barely contained, inside was a novel to large for his little hands to hold, he sat down and laid it out flat and flicked open the cover and this scene before him was the first image he saw.

He stopped realizing something was wrong and turned to her.

“Where are we…I know this place and it cannot be real it’s from a book I read as a child.”

She held both his hands and kissed him gently on the lips they were soft and inviting, her tongue snaked its way between his lips licking his cheeks from the inside, probing his mouth like a surgical instrument tasting him in readiness for her feast.

He reacted to her advances as he always had before his cock already pressing against his trousers trying to escape. She sighed at him he was so predictable so easy to trick…no challenge to her he was only a little bit of fun for her.

He pushed her away his breathing erratic his heart beating like an express train in his chest his thoughts only on her, the blue glow shone through the material her shapely thighs visible. He could see the white of her thong nestled between her legs inviting him to explore her sex hidden away by the lacy cotton panel.

She turned away from him her rounded cheeks moved side to side as she walked toward the large doors leading into this strange house the string of her thong reappearing at the base of her spine.

He followed her lust now dominating his thoughts the scene before him accepted without any more thought as to the reasons why.
Inside was a large bed covered in silk sheets with large puffy pillows at the one end, he gasped at her forwardness she was going to be the easiest girl he had ever had.

She stopped by the bed and turned already unbuttoning her dress, he watched as it fell onto the floor …she stood before him naked except for her lacy thong her and rounded breast nestled in the frills of her bra she walked towards him and caressed his throbbing penis guiding him towards the bed. He pulled her bra strap with practiced hands his fingers sliding her thong down her thighs ready, her skin was soft …warm to the touch.

He pulled at his clothes tearing the buttons of his shirt as he struggled to undress she sighed at him a smile on her face a warm glow in her eyes as she waited patiently for her meal to undress itself in readiness for the feast of flesh soon to be consumed by her.

He stood before her, he was lean a fit looking specimen she salivated…a deep moan emanated from her body her sex already wet with excitement at the thought of what she was about to receive. They kissed each other, his lips eager to engage in her soft touch his tongue already searching for hers.
They entwined around each other her legs wrapped tightly around his waist his penis brushing against her sex eager to enter her soft folds.

she reached below guiding his stiff member inside her wet tunnel she pulled against him her muscles gripping his cock pulling it as she thrust her hips inwards grabbing at him, she dug her long nails into his skin as her orgasm grew in intensity until it burst from her body her spunk spurted over his stomach she screamed out with pleasure her orgasms coming one behind the other.

Jonathon’s body clamped tightly between her thighs he came inside her the warmth of his seed filled her sex she moaned his final act now played out the curtains soon to close a life soon to be surrendered .His pasts soon to be hers no more futures to share his world of dreams would end tonight, he was hers alone not to be shared.

She held him tight her legs squeezing him her arms wrapped around his warm flesh as she prepared to swallow her unfortunate lover.

Her lips kissed his for the last time he was already inside her mouth as she slowly pulled him inside her, his screams for help muffled by her soft cheeks his head soon within her throat as he made his way inside her on his one way trip to her hungry stomach inches below, a short journey below but one in which he would never return from.


It was over quickly his legs the last to be seen her stomach bulged from its welcome guest, she rubbed it gently.

“mmmm you tasted lovely I must say I am so glad you approached me tonight I have enjoyed our sexual antics but this…this is far more exciting for you isn’t it dear boy.”

She laughed to herself whilst he screamed out to his friends his body bathed in the blackness the smells from her digested meals stung his throat his world now within hers

She turned and walked into the darkness the night air still once more the living struggling to survive… her flesh surrounding him taking away his freedom … only inches from her sex.

Soon to be forgotten in the light of a new day…the darkness once again hiding her from view whilst the meal was being processed its nutrients soon to be used by her body the rest to be discarded into her toilet bowl…Jonathon lost to the world forever.


Mathew walked into the night air he saw the glimmer of blue the shape of a woman bathed in light and then nothing…………….

Mathews story…
Chapter 3 by amanda
Mathew…



He walked into the darkness calling his name the wind felt cold it sent chills down his spine; he rubbed his hands together trying to keep warm .the darkness refusing to reveal his friends location .he stopped his shoes brushing against something, he knelt down feeling around at his feet.

He picked the pile of material up, something fell onto the floor the chinking sound it made sparked memories in his head, it was money… he searched in the darkness rummaging through the pockets .He knelt down and picked up the rest of the clothes and walked back towards the lighted area of the night club.

He recognized the shirt most of the buttons missing the trousers still had all his personal stuff in the pockets; he knew some thing was wrong but what. Where was he …there was no one there he called his name but he was unable to think straight …nothing. Mathew was worst for wear the alcohol now taking its toll on him, he found a taxi and went home his brain unable to control his own body let alone find his best friend.

He stirred the next dawn already here the suns rays pulled at his eye lids the soreness in his throat now evident to him, his stomach complaining about the abuse it had been given by the alcohol.
His thoughts returning the nights events played back to him, Jonathon’s memory a vivid reminder. He sighed at his foolishness he was always leaving with some girl in tow his sexual drive the only thing that mattered to him. He showered and had his breakfast the chore of another work day awaiting him.




She awoke her meal still evident it was moving about inside it would take a day to be fully digested, broken down into a paste so that she could absorb the nutrients into her body. He still lived whilst the slow digestion was moving forward, his screams of despair feeding her sex.
She rubbed her wet slit his seed now at her entrance waiting for her to wash away its memory to clean her sex in readiness for her next conquest, Mathew soon to join his friend his soul to float above the heavens looking down at life’s endings.

Her cruel heart hidden away by her beauty, a mask to hide away the truth, another man soon to be waste in a porcelain bowl…and then …nothing emptiness once more until another was gained to help carry on with life’s pleasures.

Maybe the sun light will consume me, my heart with its cruel Ray, stealing my key to true calm my hunger for another’s life to feed the greed of lust, to consume another’s soul so that I may go forward in the world to inflict yet more suffering on mans egocentric belief in himself.


Days became Months Jonathon had joined the masses of the lost his body never seen again no word of him spoken, Mathew still unsure about what had transpired that night.

He lay in bed the silence deafening his thoughts drifting in tranquility…a voice in his head.


“You will hear my whispers in your bed my laughter will flash with the lightning through the open window into your room. I shall become a dream, and through the little opening of your eyelids I shall slip into the depths of your sleep; and when you wake up and look round startled, like a twinkling firefly I shall fly out into the darkness a memory embedded in your thoughts a warmth in your heart a longing in your soul.”



H was unnerved by the voice he looked around the empty room a cool breeze played with the curtains like an invisible hand and yet ...nothing the soft voice had no form the words drifting in from the cold dawn, to tease him. Memories of Jonathon filled his thoughts the voice stirring images in is past, how could it be his mind must be playing with him. He got out of bed and went to the window, there in the shadows she stood a ghostly shape bathed in the suns morning glow.

He stared at her unsure if she was the girl he had spoken to, the head lights of a car caught his eye for a brief moment in time. He turned back to look at her beauty the empty space was all that remained. Confusion …were the words real him or was his mind playing a cruel trick, he was sure he saw her the dark haired girl from the night club; he turned and stared at the mirror on his wall.

More words of mystery filled his mind the voice warm and soothing.


”Let me share with you my secret of the mirror a secret so powerful It will free you from the darkness a secret so delightful It lets warmth dance in your heart ,A secret so illuminating It allows you to know yourself, A secret so simple All you need do is open your eyes to see.”

Her words were soothing the warmth of suns rays bathed his naked body…………


























Chapter 4 by amanda
…………….


He stood there enjoying the warmth the words trying to tease answers from him, he had never met her and yet…he felt her…she was here in this room …her presence was every where.


He rubbed his eyes trying to compose him self this felt surreal to him he needed to get out and breath in some fresh air to clear his head, Jonathon it seemed was still on his mind his disappearance still demanding answers.


He walked through the park enjoying the early morning sun shine his mind open to the world around him, he was vulnerable an innocent mind easily captured.

He saw her she was sat on a park bench her long hair hung down over her shoulders she was bathed in sun light an angel sat alone.


She was reading a novel he stopped unable to look away his inhibitions had left him he walked towards her not sure what he was going to do. She certainly looked like the girl from the morning, what harm could be done asking her if she was outside his window so early in the morning.

“Hello…..i hope you don’t think me rude but were you outside Dewstow Street this morning at 6.30 am.”


He waited as a child would when going before the head master at school, he held his hands tightly together his shoulders stiff, his heart beating furiously in his chest as he waited patiently for her to reply.

She raised her head a smile on her face.


“Why do you ask such a question of me have we met...or is this your way of picking me up. If it is then I must say it’s very original.”


Mathew was now lost for words his shy unimposing manner had once again let him down he struggled to compose himself his lack of confidence now evident to her she smiled at him trying to reassure him, but to no avail.


She stood up and held his hand it was warm and inviting she sat him down beside her, he stared at her open mouthed his words had fled he was alone with her the surroundings blurred into the back ground she was his world.


He could hear her voice it was soothing it touched his heart the smell of her perfume filled his nostrils.


She was warm to the touch he rubbed her soft skin her words drifting through the air he felt at ease with her.


They spoke about the mornings events although no answers were given so much more was said the minutes turning to hours time had taken flight and left them behind.


He jumped up his alarm clock ringing in his ears, he sat there the dawns rays clawing at the curtains trying to break in. he looked around the room …his bedroom…but what of the girl…he stared at the emptiness the hollow shell of four walls, he cried the dream was so perfect the girls face imprinted in his memories…why couldn’t it be real it felt so real and yet he had nothing.


He rubbed his eyes in disbelief and yet the smell of her perfume was on his hands it was strong a vibrant intoxicating aroma one that you would never forget, but how could that be he was at home lying in his bed another working day awaiting him…and yet the smell of her perfume filled the air …………..
Chapter 5 by amanda
Shall we go forward a few hours………………


He was confused how this could be… the aroma filled his senses; it hung in the air teasing him drawing him closer to her.

She sighed he turned to face her she was naked her soft skin brushed against him, her fragrant breath teased memories from his past. The silk sheets felt soft and inviting the warm breeze teasing his skin, he felt alive wanted …needed by some one…his dream of a love beyond his reach touching him for the first time, his heart filled with joy.

He sat up…she lay there naked her breasts lying flat against her chest her long brown hair spread out over her pillow, ,her wiry pubic hairs tempting him her soft skin warm and inviting.

He stared at her in disbelief …he pinched his skin trying to gauge his reality, was he here …was this reality…he touched her naked form she was soft her skin warm and inviting her breath smelt of peppermint she turned to him a smile on her face a sparkle in her eyes.


“Hello Mathew did you sleep well, mmm you are confused I understand.”


He smiled her voice touched him his heart beat violently in his chest his breathing out of control and yet his belief in the reality still confused him, a life so fragile reality and fiction as one a world divided by love and pain.

Sanity and the insane world outside a jumbled mess his mind in limbo the flesh beside him warm and inviting his world in turmoil, his thoughts a jumbled mass of words and lost opportunities his life before him a lost soul seeking fulfillment.

An innocent for the taking her pleasure soon to be enjoyed his soul soon to be taken his body to be used, his innocence taken and used by her to feed his pain, a friend lost of this world never to walk the earth again his soul taken from him to be used an item in a trolley taken home for one purpose never to grace the earths pleasures again.

No word were spoken she kissed him her lips soft and inviting his lips embraced her he wrapped his arms around her warmth, he hung onto her determined not lose her again, she giggled at his insecurity her carnal knowledge at truths end all his futures soon to be lost to the world, his future now in her hands, his soul for the taking his heart in her grasp.


Love is a fickle thing it dictates our paths moulds our futures create memories of love brings pleasure to our boring lives and yet…it is beyond our grasp.

Mathew kissed her passionately unable to control himself he ejaculated on to her stomach, he was embarrassed at his lack of control ,she wrapped her legs around his body her sex brushing against his limp penis, the blood filling his organ as it once again stood to attention ,her sex teasing him inviting him to penetrate her.

Her lips embraced his limp member taking its length inside her warmth, the moist interior enveloping it his penis reacting to her attention as it grew larger whilst in her mouth, the length increasing in size as it tried to penetrate her throat .she sucked on his phallus drinking from the male cup of life his seed a welcome gift of lost child hoods and futures memories lost to worlds pleasures.

His dreams soon to be ended the memories lost to the world of knowledge a pain to be kept for futures pleasures his tomorrows entwined in futures destiny…………….
Chapter 6 by amanda
Educating innocence….





Mathew lay there his penis reacting to her touch, the warmth of her mouth embracing it her soft teasing tongue coaxing his spunk from the muscular organ, he ejaculated once more his thick sperm filling her mouth the sweet taste of unknown pleasures filled her senses.

She swallowed his seed enjoying him whilst his body was still free to wander, she changed position placing her sex before him, her wet slit open like a flower the soft pink folds of skin open to him the entrance to her sex inches from his open mouth .She lowered her body until his hot breath teased her erect clitoris, she moaned with excitement an innocent mind soon to be educated in the pleasures of a woman.

His tongue came out to play unsure …he tasted her thick creamy discharge, it was warm he swallowed it eagerly having never tasted a woman. His penis reacting once again his sperm spilling from it into an eager throat, she sucked on it making sure every drop was taken, nothing would be wasted her meal to be enjoyed whilst it had breath in its lungs and a beating heart within its body.

Mathews confidence grew his inhibitions lost the innocence soon to leave him forever as he licked and teased orgasm from her, she came a torrent of fluid filled his mouth he swallowed greedily, she had given him a gift a small part of her …that few would ever share, he had joined with her each taking what was needed to gain satisfaction.

He teased her clitoris with his tongue her hands now guiding him teaching him her pleasures, she filled his mouth with her spunk keeping him there until satisfied, she rubbed his stomach her long finger nails teasing his skin sending ripples of pleasure through his body.

She kissed him her lips soft and tender her tongue teasing she sat on top of him, his throbbing penis pressed against her hairy sex, she guided it to her entrance her wet slit allowing it inside, she squealed as her body stretched around its girth her muscles gripping it eagerly.

she smiled as she stripped away his ignorance a mind now open to the world his vulnerability now exposed her thoughts filled his memories the life soon to leave a friend so dear.

Questions in his eyes as the images filled his thoughts Adamma allowing him to witness the pain soon to become his own, a brief glimpse into friendships pasts, of life’s endings a body unable to continue along life’s path, he cried out his name, her orgasm rippled through her body his sorrow at the loss of a friend feeding her lust to take away his essence a soul left to wander through the minions of time.

He came unable to control his immaturity his body wracked with guilt the visions playing back to him his friend a lost soul cast into eternal suffering, she kissed him sensuously her lips inviting ,soothing feeding the fire now burning in his heart, uncontrollable desires filled his thoughts as life’s pleasures took control.


Jonathon nearby his friend now lost to him his spirit looked down on the scene below a sorrow filled his heart, Mathew all alone soon to consumed a body turned to waste, a memory wiped clean all his tomorrow’s flushed away.

Life is a mere dream, a fleeting shadow on a cloudy day memories drifting in time the life to soon leave us, an empty shell left to rot…
Chapter 7 by amanda


Life’s end………………





Eye’s grew heavy Adamma wrapped her legs around her prey, she purred like a cat a lioness with her meal safely by her side, Mathew no different her pleasure all important his sacrifice to her his gift a life to lose so she could go forward.

Her hunger satisfied Jonathon feeding her bodies needs Mathew safe for now his mind closed to the pain of losing a friend, time twisted to satisfy her needs. He sleeps his mind filled with dreams of happy times the memories of illicit sex with the woman of his dreams.


He sits up in bed the room warm the silk sheets against his skin, the smell of sex hung in the air her aroma filled his senses, he turned to look at the empty space next to him. Once again alone…he rubbed his eyes the smell of her filled his nostrils triggering memories deep within him.

He looked around the scene before him alien; a blue orb hung in an alien sky a warm breeze stroked his skin, he stood up his body ached. He walked towards the balcony waves washed over the shoreline Adamma nowhere to be seen he felt lost and alone her love taken from him, the memories of the past haunting him ,his insecurity returning once more to torment him, his loneliness still with him.

His need for the love of this woman dominating his thoughts and yet once again he was alone lost in a world of dreams.

He stood at the balcony his body bathed in a blue hue, she spoke to him although alone.

“Worry not my love for soon we shall be one our spirits joined in eternity the flesh of man no longer needed his body to be used up to feed the needs of another.”

The reasons for his being there becoming clear in his mind, his soul to give a life-force to be shared but only one to reap the rewards of a lost future.

His was heart filled with joy her love filling his cup until it over flowed, the touch of a woman soft and gentle. He sensed her presence her perfume lingered in the air a soothing hand rubbed his skin; she kissed him tasting his flesh.

He turned to face her she placed his hands onto her breasts he stood before her bewitched his eyes never leaving her, he squeezed her nipples her body reacting to his touch.
They kissed her lips inviting him in, her love free for him to share her stolen kisses given as a gift he wrapped his arms around her holding her close the warmth of her hiding away the truth.

So many questions needing answers and yet…he asked for nothing he was lost his heart belonged to her this amused her the hours were passing slowly time enough for her to tease and taunt him.

His love given without question nothing wanted in return, they made love she wrapped her legs around his thighs, they came together their bodies entwined locked together in loves passionate embrace, Adamma enjoying playing with her food until the time when her desires once again rose up to claim her prize.

Time slipped forward the desire to take away his innocence grew stronger her meal nearly spent, nature now in control her body soon to eject what was not needed of Jonathon’s body. A time alone spent savoring her conquest another male changed forever into her excrement his body turned to waste mans future ending where it should in the cold waters of her toilet bowl.

Mathew unaware of futures plan his need for her love clouding his judgment she was over powering a drug needing to be taken, his mind full of desires and futures promises.

Soon a spent life would be discarded robbed of all that made it man, the life sucked out like an empty paper bag an empty shell of bones and skin the man within removed…a friend soon to join him time dictating its terms….






Chapter 8 by amanda
Sad good byes….


Mathew showered the warm water washing him clean the smell of her sex taken away, she sat they talked the words flowing with ease from their lips she laughed loudly all her lust had taken flight the desire to inflict a painful departure postponed once again.

Jonathon’s body ready to leave her the first of many trips to the toilet his bodies waste bloating her, a bulge in her stomach visible to Mathew. He rubbed her tummy her soft skin sending messages to his brain his penis reacting to her; she moaned with pleasure his soothing touch wiping away the pain in her abdomen.

She held his hard member her soft touch coaxing the blood to fill his veins she kissed it her lips were wet she sucked it slowly her tongue caressing it his sperm rising up ready to fill her mouth once again with his life giving gift. her hunger now returned she bit down on him her teeth tearing at his flesh, he screamed out in pain his penis torn away she chewed it slowly enjoying the taste of his flesh his flesh the sperm forced into her mouth the warm sweet taste inhancing her pleasure, the blood spurted from the torn flesh a hole where his penis once was.

She smiled at him her mouth now empty his phallus now inside her stomach the reason to keep him alive now taken away from him his pain had begun, her pleasures soon to be enjoyed she licked her lips her eyes cold and lifeless.

She licked his skin her soft tongue tarnished with his blood her white teeth bearing witness to her deed, she moaned soon she would feel his struggles deep within her body his penis already being broken down soon to become her bodily waste Mathews body soon to join his friend.

The blood from his wound healed his pain left in place his fear needed to fuel her desires, she stood up taking his hand ,he sobbed uncontrollable the horror written in his eyes. She squatted over the toilet forcing him to watch as she pushed the remains of his best friend out between her curvy cheeks, the large stools hung from her filling the bowl with excrement the remains of life lost.

She wiped away his friend throwing the soiled toilet paper at his feet, he stared at her still his mind unable to comprehend what was happening him before him.
She took control of his mind forcing him to look at his friends remains she laughed at him the sorrow in his eyes her love a lie.

She was hungry a feast stood before her ready to be eaten, she licked her lips, his body in her control, she held his hand and guided him to another room the doors opened a large room opened up before them, the marbled floor reflecting the eerie light from above.

His mind now open to the horrors of her past so many souls wrenched from innocent bodies her hunger to consume them the pleasures she had enjoyed no love left in heart an empty husk, she had the face of an angel her long hair hung down over shoulders her piercing eyes capturing your soul, your love freely given to her.

Adamma stopped by the large table she turned to Mathew the terror in his eyes she had shared with him long forgotten pasts his future lay within her stomach the stench of his own death filled his nostrils, his vision of future events given to him his terror rising up he tried to scream out to her but his body no longer his he floated up onto the large table one place was set a large platter in its centre, large enough for a mans body to fit upon. She lowered him onto it roast vegetables and pigs in blankets adorned the edges, bowls of fruit scattered around the fringes and bowls of ice cream.

She licked her lips in anticipation the terrified man trapped his body paralyzed his mind free to wander ,to watch….the horror of what was soon to come to pass, futures stories already written Mathew already belonged in times past tense………………



Chapter 9 by amanda

Pain and sorrow a life to feed another….


She kissed his lips her tongue inside her taste buds reveling in her prize; he responded to her soft touch his heart still belonged to her his lips embracing hers.


  The knowledge his, the end of life’s pleasures and futures dreams, she was his world now he was soon to feel her sharp teeth  as she stripped the flesh from his bones whilst his brain was still able to relay the pain.



She stroked his skin her touch soft her gentle nature masked, the tenderness a lie her beauty hiding the beast hidden from view.

“Soon Mathew you will feel my pain as I strip the tender meat from your limbs, it will take time to consume your arms and legs only your torso will be left, after all I want you to bear witness, watch as I eat you alive, I shall enjoy your pain my orgasms will ripple through my body my pleasure from your pain….are you ready Mathew …”

He shook the fear growing his heart beat wildly in his chest, her words playing back to him the pain already real to him.

She licked the top of his thigh the torn stump of his penis twitched as if still attached the sensual sensations still real to him, he moaned his pleasure soon changing to pain as she bit into the inside of his left leg, the tender flesh torn away by her sharp fangs his screams echoed around the porcelain walls
.
Adamma tore at his leg until his bones were exposed his leg useless now tattered flesh hung from the wounds his screams made her come her knickers soaked with her spunk, a pool beneath her cheeks as she continued to eat her way down his legs, she pulled the bones from his body eating what flesh remained his face inches from hers.

He stared at her through tear filled eyes his brain trying ti comprehend what his eyes were witnessing ,the horror of his own death played in slow motion every bite felt, every piece of flesh mourned. He passed out the shock now taking over his body sleep wrenched his body from his terror, the dreams filled the space up with long lingering kisses and stolen moments of passion.

Adamma sat watching, her stomach filled with the flesh of man, she rubbed her bloated belly satisfied she stood leaving her prey where he lay sleep his sanctuary, she lay on her bed her fingers in her sex teasing orgasms from her, a full belly fueling her desires, until sleep came and stole away her fun.

They slept another meal yet to be eaten futures plan already in place Mathews torment still to be felt, his soul in torment feeding her secret desires ,soon to be released and left to wander in futures past tense………………..


Sleep in control both at peace each mind filled with memories of lost pasts and forgotten futures….

Chapter 10 by amanda
Lost moments never to be recaptured…...



Time under control putty in her hands past going forward futures left behind ,Mathew a toy to be played with his future soon to be past, his partially eaten body lay helpless, a body violated soon more pain to be felt a mind at peace until hunger returns once more to the dark haired beauty sleeping contently her stomach full.

Her meal near by no need to hurry escape not an option his limbs gone forever a bad smell in a toilet bowl urine stains in her underwear his flesh now hers, a body now lost soon to be changed forever, unrecognizable a pile of steaming waste. The golden lake surround it a steaming mass of digested flesh that once were his legs.

She awoke her bladder needed to be emptied the urine once the flesh of another now a by product, she laughed loudly at the irony of it, he still lived and yet his body already gone waste from her body his penis hours before just below fucking her.

The knowledge hers this moment already seen the outcome of his future already known to her. Her sex smelt of urine the smell of her sexual discharge mixing with it the pungent aroma filled the air, she stood next to Mathews head she got up onto the table and straddled his face her vagina’s aroma filled his nostrils as she lowered her sex over his mouth, she moved her hips rubbing her wet sex against his lips.

Her creamy discharge thick and sticky, she rubbed her open lips against him his natural instinct to lick and suck the sticky gift, she moaned she was in control the smell of her urine was intoxicating the scent of a woman filling his senses. She pulled his lips apart and emptied her bladder into his open gape; she controlled the flow Mathew gulped the warm liquid spluttering her urine filling his nostrils as it made its way into his stomach.
He stared at her through tired eyelids his body once again awoken to his pain, the pungent taste of her piss burned his throat she held his mouth open making sure he drank every drop.

She sighed the last drops running between her sticky labia, she rubbed her vagina against his mouth her voice commanding.

“Lick me I want you to clean my urine from my sex I need to be freshened up, hurry I am hungry and you still two arms that need to be eaten”.

His tongue teased more sensations from below she sat down over his face grinding her hips against his open mouth her orgasm building ready to explode, she screamed out her spunk filled his throat ,unable to move he struggled beneath her as she filled his mouth with her parting gift.

She sat astride his head contented a satisfied grin on her face more pleasure taken from him before the final act, his role in life’s play soon to end the curtain soon to fall a memory in her dreams.

She picked up a carving knife evil in her thoughts more pleasure soon to be shared, his view hidden by her voluptuous bum. She carved away his flesh as he struggled beneath her, his terrified screams lost within her flesh she thrust her hips pressing down against his head the weight of her body holding him in place, her fluids running from her, he was helpless unable to fight back his pain continued until all the flesh had been stripped away from his arms.Only bone remained hanging lifelessly from his tormented body.

He passed out once again she sat astride him enjoying her conquest.

Time passed by slowly his torment still not ended his body desecrated by her…no longer a man everything stripped away, she let him sleep filling his mind with sweet memories of a love lost for ever…..
Chapter 11 by amanda
Painful future’s..



Her sex smelt of toilet visits and pleasurable moments taken from her captor, she showered washing away the bad smells, clean once more refreshed and contented.

She moved time forward, healing torn flesh and sealing open wounds a pain removed moments had passed by Mathew lay sleeping in his future while his body recovered.

H e awoke stumps for arms and legs all pain removed his body in a chair held up by satin cushions Adamma sat before him, she looked beautiful her complexion soft her lips full and inviting her eye’s portals to her soul.

He spoke his voice hesitant unsure…afraid he looked at her the questions filling his mind.

“Why…why have you done this to me…I thought you loved me wanted …we made love…joined together we became as one .I gave my self to you every thing I am was yours.”

She laughed at him mockingly.

“You are silly Mathew of course we made love I enjoyed taking away your virginity, your innocence, your dignity…you belong to me I shall do what I wish with you. I am going to use you for a while until I’m ready to eat again.”

The look of terror on his face his fear grew the memories of pain stung his eyes.

She giggled at his fear he had learned to show her respect a willing servant waiting to fulfill his duties to his mistress. She moved closer her lips caressing his coaxing him to respond to her advances, he kissed her… not through fear but the love of this woman.
It was passionate both taking turns teasing each other tongue fighting within the moist confines of their mouths.

His phantom erection being held by missing fingers, his breathing erratic the excitement building until his spunk spurted from the torn stump the tubes still open allowing his seed freedom Adamma’s hand holding onto the remains of his penis…his spunk running over his stomach …she smiled to herself at this pathetic display, he was putty in her hands a toy to be played with a meal to be enjoyed a past to be forgotten, futures memories already written….

She was hungry his life already a forgotten memory his time soon to end within her body, she pulled away from him his last pleasure soon to be pain, his to end in torment deep within the warmth of a woman, her digestive juices soon to inflict eternal suffering upon his remaining flesh.

He watched in horror as she opened her mouth his body transformed allowing her to swallow whole the last remnants of a life lost. He screamed out pleading with her the trickery once more hiding away the demon inside her, his innocence once again allowing his pain to feed her pleasures.

He watched as he was consumed alive his future to end as it had begun deep within a woman’s body, they give life and now it was going to be wrenched away.
His head brushed against her lips …he could still taste her feel her passion his body coated in red, he watched as day light was stolen away the world outside disappearing forever, his life stopped at this point never to go forward and witness futures pleasures.

Her lips closed over her meal sealing it inside her the hunger being fed once again warm flesh to be enjoyed, a life to feed another’s.

Mathew screamed his plea’s surrounded by her she screamed out her orgasms sweeping through her body, her knickers wet from her excitement the man no longer a man only meat to be eaten and enjoyed.

She her rubbed belly Mathew struggling inside her his life slowly ebbing away her digestion slow the process of dieing taking time to complete, Mathew’s suffering to go on his skin stripped away the raw flesh burned by her acids..

The pain within her feeding her sex…futures time in control, she held his future in her hands time prolonging his death the excitement of his pain fueling her desire to enjoy his death, all his lost moments now belonged to her futures never to be written pasts already left behind.


Mathews torture to go on deaths end unknown the agonies endured by lost moments mothers, fathers, brothers and friends never to be seen all gone lost in times play ground.


She moaned his agonies her fun… his torment allowing more time to enjoy him Mathew now no longer human, he was a toy to be played with and teased ,his flesh enjoyed his life force drained away slowly the blood flowing in his veins soon to be hers.

His life blood leaked from open wounds the flesh hung in tatters from his bones he lived through every moment his thoughts playing back to him her memories still with him his mind soon to be lost, a soul left to wander alone.


The light before his eye’s fading his life force soon to leave him his sorrow to wander through times corridors her goal now reached his death her conquest, Mathew gone for ever waste in a porcelain bowl…another soon to join him….


The blue light faded Mathew’s body absorbed moments after Jonathon’s both men soon to be lost to life’s pleasures, the air still once more.

Life’s end cannot be predicted unless you meet Adamma…………..






.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1381