Big World, Little People by ittybittyman
Summary:

A story about a shrinking son/brother whos condition gains the attention of a reality TV show, that decides to film his shrinking journey. 

Full disclosure, I am working with chatGPT to write this. I pretty much rewrite almost everything it does, but I am using it to help me frame out the chapters and be more detail oriented. 


(tags are subject to change as the story evolves/comments request new things)


Categories: Slow Size Change, Breasts, Body Exploration, Gentle, Butt, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Mouth Play, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 9233 Read: 22852 Published: November 26 2023 Updated: January 01 2024

1. Chapter 1 by ittybittyman

2. Chapter 2 by ittybittyman

3. Chapter 3 by ittybittyman

4. Chapter 4 by ittybittyman

5. Chapter 5 by ittybittyman

6. Chapter 6 by ittybittyman

Chapter 1 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

This chapter sets up the story, the rest of the story will be more dialogue focused and detailed. 


__________________________________

In the bustling suburb of Everwood, where life was as ordinary as it could be, the extraordinary had just begun for 20-year-old Tyler Benson. He had been living the dream life in college, surrounded by his friends, with all the freedom in the world. But it didn't last long. 


It began subtly. His clothes seemed looser, his room larger, and the world around him inexplicably growing. Concerned, Tyler visited numerous doctors until one eerie diagnosis changed everything: a rare condition causing him to shrink. Only about 30 people in the United States had it. With each passing day, he was losing inches, steadily diminishing to what the doctors predicted would be no more than half an inch in height.


The news was overwhelming, he was unsure of what to do with his life. He knew the vision he had for his future was no longer possible. And he would soon be unable to take care of himself. With a heavy heart, Tyler moved back in with his mother, Linda, and his bratty younger sister, Emma. 


Linda, a single mother, worked at the local library. She was very beautiful, and Tyler had endured relentless teasing back in high school once a few classmates had found her Instagram. She had a decent following of people that enjoyed her routine selfies and updates on her life. Tyler had once gotten into a heated argument with his mother after she posted a picture of the family when they went to the beach. She had worn a bikini that was a size too small for her enormous breasts, which his classmates enjoyed pointing out to him.


 Emma, 17, had been a constant rival to Tyler in the house. The two often bickered and pulled pranks on each other. Tyler had often used his superior physical size to push her around, and pull off his favorite way of punishing her, sitting on her face. He hadn't visited home very often since he went off to school, but the year before when he did, it was hard for him not to notice that her figure was quickly catching up to their mothers. That's when he swore he would never let any of his new friends in college meet his family. 


When he first moved back, he had shrunk from his previous 6’5” down to a measly 5’8”. Luckily his mother and sister were both pretty short, being 5’0 and 5’2 respectively, so he still wasn't looking up to them. But he knew it wouldn't be long, which Emma was good enough to remind him of.


As Tyler grappled with his shrinking world, an unexpected opportunity presented itself. A call from a reality TV show, "Big World, Little People", looking to document the lives of individuals like Tyler, who had contracted the shrinking condition. The concept was simple: capture the daily lives of its unique stars, turning their trials and tribulations into a spectacle for the world. Typical TV garbage. 


Linda and Emma were immediately taken by the idea, envisioning the fame and attention it would bring. Linda had always had a secret addiction to the small online fame she had on Instagram, and Emma had dreamed of becoming rich and famous, hoping that he tiktoks would gain traction. 

But for Tyler, it felt like a circus act he didn't want to be a part of. He had always dreaded his family being in the public eye, and didn't like the idea of being laughed at by the world.


Yet, his mother’s gentle reminder of their financial struggles, with Tyler's student loans and the increased cost of purchasing tiny clothes and supplies for him falling onto her, he reluctantly agreed.


As cameras invaded their home, Tyler's life was no longer his own. Like he had always suspected, these ‘reality’ TV shows had very little reality in them. While many of the events would be based on his actual life, the producers would often make him redo parts of his life, with added direction, so they could make the perfect TV moment.


And so, amidst the chaos of cameras, producers, family, and the ever-present gaze of the public, Tyler's extraordinary journey in a 'big world' as a 'little person' began.

End Notes:

_____________________________________



Thanks for reading, please leave a comment and let me know what you think/ what scenes you would like to create if you were one of the producers. 

Chapter 2 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

This chapter sets up the family and show dynamics. I plan on the next chapter coming out this weekend. Let me know what you think. 





The Benson household buzzed with the energy of a live TV set. Camera crews, sound technicians, and producers were all in motion, setting the stage for a day of filming. In the center of it all, Tyler, who had shrunk to an even 5 feet tall, stood alongside his mother and sister.


Sarah, the head producer, was orchestrating the scene with an enthusiastic hand. “Tyler, can you stand between your mother and Emma? We want to capture the family dynamic here.”


Tyler, trying to act like he wasn’t a circus freak, moved between his mother and sister. “It's not really a big deal being this height,” he started, his voice steady. “I mean, I’m the same height as my mom now. It's just a bit weird to see eye to eye with her and Emma.”


Before he could continue, Emma interjected. “Actually, I’m taller now,” she said, standing straight to emphasize her height advantage.


Tyler shot her an angry look. He was not happy about losing his height advantage, and Emma was using every opportunity she could find to remind him.


Sarah, seeing an opportunity, chimed in. “That’s an interesting dynamic. Let’s explore that a bit. How does it feel, Tyler, to be looking up to your younger sister now?”

Tyler shrugged, trying to downplay his discomfort. “It’s just a few inches. Doesn’t really change much.”

Linda, sensing Tyler’s unease, added, “We’re all the same family, regardless of height. It’s what’s inside that counts.” She wrapped her arm around his shoulders and gave him a comforting squeeze. Seeing him at a size that he hadn't been since he was much younger made her feel more protective of him, like he was going back to being her baby again. 

Sarah nodded but pressed on, her tone enthusiastic. “Absolutely, Linda. But for our viewers, these physical changes are quite fascinating. Could we have a side-by-side comparison? It’d be great for the audience to really see the difference.”

Reluctantly, Tyler stood next to Emma, who was clearly enjoying her moment. The camera focused on them, capturing the slight difference in height.

“And, Linda, could you join in too? We want to show the family together,” Sarah directed.

Linda moved in, standing on Tyler’s other side. The camera panned to capture the trio, highlighting the similarity in height between Tyler and his mother, and Emma’s newfound taller stature.

Sarah, always thinking about the show’s appeal, added, “Here, stand like this, back straight…good, chest out, and smile. Perfect.”

.

Tyler was becoming increasingly uncomfortable. He tried to keep a composed look, but he could tell Sarah was trying to emphasize his mothers and sister's large ‘assets’ by positioning them pushed out towards him, putting them in the center frame. He didn't like the idea that their appearance was already being used to draw in viewers. 


“Awesome, this will be a great shot for the ads. And we can recreate it as Tyler gets smaller to show the comparisons.” Sarah said. 


As the cameras continued to roll, Sarah shifted the focus to a more sensitive topic. “So, let’s talk about the future. Tyler, as you continue to shrink, what are the plans for your care?”


Tyler stiffened at the question, his discomfort palpable. He had been avoiding thinking too much about the future, focusing instead on the day-to-day changes.


Before he could respond, Emma jumped in with a grin. “I guess I’ll have to start carrying him around in my pocket soon. And he can live in my old dollhouse. I’ve always wanted a living doll.”


Tyler’s face flushed with anger. “Emma, this isn’t a joke. It’s my life we’re talking about here.”

Linda, attempting to mediate, added, “We haven’t worked out all the details yet, but we’ll make sure Tyler has everything he needs.”


Emma, undeterred, continued, “It’ll be fun! I can dress him up and take him everywhere with me.”


Tyler turned to his mother, his voice tinged with desperation. “Mom, please, tell her to stop. I don’t want to be treated like a toy.”


Linda sighed, her expression torn. “Tyler, Emma is just trying to lighten the mood. But she has a point – when you get smaller, we will need her help, especially when I’m at work.”


Her attempt at consolation did little to ease Tyler’s growing frustration. “But I don’t want to be anywhere near her. She's going to treat me like a toy!”


Seeing an opportunity to add drama to the scene, Sarah prompted, “Linda, how do you envision making Tyler comfortable in his smaller state?”


Linda, caught off guard, replied hesitantly, “Well, we can certainly make the dollhouse comfortable for him. It could be a cozy space. He can use a phone as a TV. It'll be nice.”


Tyler’s patience snapped. “A dollhouse? Really, Mom? That’s your solution?” He shook his head in disbelief and stormed off, the sound of his footsteps echoing through the silent room.


The camera crew exchanged glances, unsure whether to follow. Sarah signaled them to stay put, capturing the family’s reactions.

Linda followed after Tyler, calling for him to come back, her voice laced with concern. Emma, meanwhile, looked back at the camera with a grin.

“It won't be much longer until Ill have to hold him in my hand for these interviews. Oh! Can we do viewer polls for how I punish him when he acts like this?” Emma asked with a mischievous smile.

“I'm sure we can work something out.” Sarah said, already envisioning the ratings. “How about you give the viewers a tour of the place?”



_____

“Tyler? You ok?” Linda said as she poked her head into her son's room.

“Just leave me alone.” Tyler said as he laid curled up in his bed. 


Linda sat down on the bed next to him and began rubbing his back to try and comfort him. “I know this is hard on you, but it'll all work out. Just give it some time to settle and I know you'll start to see the bright side of this.” 


“Bright side? What bright side could there be to being the size of a bug?” Tyler snapped.

“Well, you won't have to work for a living, you can pretty much spend all day playing games and watching TV. And being snuggled by your mommy.” She said with a giggle as she gave him a tight hug. “Plus, well be able to meet other people your size through the show, so you'll have friends to play with.” 


Tyler had to admit she did make it sound better.

“And you know how much you love sneaking the cookie dough whenever I bake them? Soon you'll be able to swim in a bowl full of all you can eat cookie dough!” Linda said with a laugh.


“I get the whole bowl.” Tyler said, starting to feel better. He would never admit it, but being babied by his mother always made him feel better.

“You get the whole bowl.” Linda said. She planted a kiss on his head and left him alone for the rest of the evening. 


She went to talk to Sarah and the crew before they left, and they went over the details again. The cameras would capture their daily lives, which would be spliced together for TV, and once a week they would come by to film some ‘real’ scenes and do interviews.

As she was walking out the door, she turned back to remind them that there were no cameras in their bedrooms or bathrooms for privacy, and to not walk around the house naked unless they wanted to make the show X rated. 

End Notes:




Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment to let me know what you think. 

Chapter 3 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Next chapter, let me know what you think! Comments motivate me to write faster





“Ok so for today we are going to film a few scenes, first we will start off in the kitchen, and you are going to act out a typical morning while we ask you questions. Then well do a quick little interview with the family, and then we will move to outside.” Sarah said, giving the Benson family the rundown of the scenes they want to shoot. 


“Ok, that sounds good.” Tyler said, but he was holding in telling them to get out and uninstall all the cameras. He knew if he threw a tantrum, they would just film it and make him look like a big crybaby on TV. His family had signed the contracts, so there was no going back now. 


“Do you want just Tyler in the kitchen scene?” His mother asked. 


“How about we start with him, and then you and Emma come in right after.” Sarah said, “Where is Emma?” 


Right on cue, the whining voice of Emma came from upstairs. “Mom! What do I wear? These don't fit!” 


Linda sighed and turned to go check on her daughter. “Ill be right back. Feel free to get started.” 


Linda walked up the stairs and into Emma's room. She noticed that Emma was wearing a typical crop top and shorts that seemed to fit. “What wrong sweetie?” 


“I can't find a bra that fits, this is so uncomfortable!” She complained as she adjusted her breasts to try and get them to fit in her bra.


“Oh, you must be growing again. I swear, we are spending a small fortune with how fast you are going through them. Just grab one of mine.” Linda said. 


“I did! Yours are too small for me now too!” Emma whined. 


Linda was taken aback. Was Emma really bustier than her? “Really? That can't be.” 


“Look!” Emma said, lifting up her shirt to show that her breasts were spilling out of her mothers bra. 


“Well, just deal with it for today, we'll go shopping tomorrow.” Linda said. “They're about to start filming. 


“Ugh, fine.” Emma said, before adjusting her shirt one last time and heading downstairs.  



Scene: The Benson Kitchen

The day began with the camera crew setting up in the Benson's kitchen. Tyler, now just 3 feet 10 inches tall, was preparing breakfast with the help of a step stool. The crew was capturing every moment, highlighting the adaptations Tyler had to make for everyday tasks.


Sarah, the head producer, approached Tyler. “So, Tyler, can you walk us through how your daily routine has changed now that you’re at this height?”


Tyler sighed and placed the plate of toast on the counter. Luckily the crew only came by once a week for interviews, so he didn't have to go through the circus act all the time. He turned to them and put on his best TV happy face, “Well, everything takes longer now that I am officially shorter than normal people, and I need help with a lot of things. I can’t reach most of the shelves, so I have to climb up on chairs to make breakfast.”


As he spoke, Emma breezed into the kitchen, almost bumping into him. “Oops, sorry Tyler, didn't see you there,” she said with a chuckle. “It’s like having a walking, talking doll in the house.”

Tyler, clearly annoyed, shot back, “I’m not a doll, Emma. It’s not funny.” Emma had been referring to him a doll more and more lately, and it was starting to get under his skin. 


Just then his mother entered the kitchen and bent down to hug him from behind, smothering the back of his head between her breasts. “I must admit, I do enjoy having my baby boy at this size again,” she said with a smile. “Reminds me of when you were a sweet little kid.”


Tyler, also not enjoying being referred to as a baby, squirmed out of her embrace. “Mom, I’m still an adult, no matter how small I get.”


Sarah, sensing an opportunity for drama, asked, “How do you manage outside the house, Tyler? Do people treat you differently?”


Tyler sighed. “I try not to go out often, but yeah, they do. People assume I'm a little kid until they see the stubble on my face, and then they just look confused. I can’t drive anymore, too short to reach the pedals and see over the wheel. And I have to wear children’s clothes.” Tyler stopped himself as he realized he was beginning to rant a bit. He noticed the camera focus on him and then pan to the concerned look on his mothers face. He forced himself to not roll his eyes, knowing they would try to make this some touching scene of his struggles. 



The next segment involved the family sitting in the living room, discussing Tyler’s condition. Sarah directed them to sit on the couch, with Tyler in the middle. He was starting to feel uncomfortable every time he was forced to be between his sister and mother. Their size difference was unnerving, and his head was unfortunately on the same level as their large chests, and they were constantly bumping into he head everytime they got too close. 


“So, Emma, how has Tyler’s condition affected your relationship as siblings?” Sarah asked, directing her question to Emma. “It must be strange to have your once much larger older brother be so much smaller than you.”


Emma, who was sitting comfortably, glanced down at Tyler. “Well, it’s weird sometimes. Like, he looks like my little brother, but he still acts like he's bigger than me. I still keep expecting him to wrestle me down and sit on me like he used to when we fought. He would always tell me that he was in charge and I had to listen to him because he was bigger. But he hasn't been saying that lately!” She said with a giggle, patting Tyler on the head to annoy him.


Tyler, feeling belittled, retorted, “I’m still older, Emma. You aren't in charge just because I’m a bit shorter.”


Linda, trying to defuse the situation, added, “We’re all adjusting. Emma has to fill in a lot of the jobs Tyler did, like helping bring in the groceries, or doing the yard work.” She said, thinking that showing how responsible Emma has to be now would calm the siblings down. 


But Emma didnt seem to enjoy her new jobs, and shot Tyler a dirty look. 






For the next part of the episode, the crew decided to film Tyler and his family going for a walk outside. The cameras captured the curious glances from passersby as they navigated the neighborhood.


Sarah had given them some talking points to follow, and told them to walk around the block, as if normal families go on walks around the block together. 


Tyler, walking alongside his mother and sister, started talking. “This is why I don't like going around in public anymore. People think I'm just a weirdly proportioned kid. And when I run into people who I used to know, they either start making a big fuss like I’m dying, or laugh. I'm not sure which is worse.”


Linda, holding his hand, said reassuringly, “Don't worry sweetie, I'll always be here for you.” Despite her attempts, Linda just kept making Tyler feel like a little kid. Now he was like a little kid holding his moms hand to cross the street. 


Emma ruffled up his hair a bit, “Well now you know what its like to be short. We've had to deal with you looking down on us for years!”


Tyler batted her hand away. “Knock it off, Emma.”


“And cut!” Sarah said. “I think we got all we need for today. You guys have been doing great.”

“Well thank you Sarah, you are doing most of the work.” Linda said, smiling at the producer.

“I was talking with the higher ups and we think you guys earned a fun family trip to a water park next week. We think an episode of a small family vacation would be great. Our treat of course.” Sarah said with a grin.

Tyler noticed her eyes darted back and forth between his sisters and mothers bodies, and he suddenly had flashbacks of his schoolmates finding that bikini picture of his mother. That sly bitch just wants to film them in their bikinis for ratings.

“I dunno, I dont really want to…” Tyler began, but suddenly he felt dizzy. He put his hand against his mom to steady himself. “Oh shit…” 


“Quick, turn the cameras back on! He's having a shrink spurt!” Sarah said.

Tyler could feel himself shrinking as the people around him kept chattering, giggles from his sister, his mothers soothing words, and Sarah directing the cameras. His head was spinning so he couldnt make out what they were saying.

It felt like a few minutes before his head cleared and the spurt ended. He looked around and his heart fell as he realized he was now even with his mothers waist. 


“How lucky are we that we managed to catch that on camera!” Sarah said. 


“Fuck.” Tyler said. He seemed to be shrinking faster and faster. How small would he be in a week? 

Chapter 4 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

A little interlude between filming episodes for the show. Next chapter will be the water park episode.




The Bensons decided it was time for a trip to the mall to get clothes for both Tylers and Emma's new size. Tyler, now only 3 feet 8 inches tall, was nervous to be out in such a public place, but he had no other option, except for running around naked. He was just happy they weren't with the camera crew today, and didn't have to worry about his problems being televised. .


The first stop was to find Tyler new clothes, he was currently wearing some oversized pants and shirt that his mom had borrowed from a friend with a young son. Both his sister and mother browsed through the aisles, picking out things they thought would look cute on Tyler. He was embarrassed that he had to shop in the children's section, and had a hard time finding anything that didn't have childrens cartoons on it.


He walked away from the two and stood outside the store. He needed some fresh air after having those two constantly having him try on kids clothes.

“Hey sweetie, we can't go wandering off like that, let's get you back to your mom.” Tyler looked up at a girl wearing the store's uniform who looked to still be in highschool. She reached down and grabbed his arm, pulling him back inside with surprising strength.  


“Wait, no, I’m old enough to be on my own.” Tyler pleaded as he tried to pull away from the girls grip. 


The girl ignored his insistence on his age, and dragged him over to his mother and sister.

“Excuse me miss, I caught your little one sneaking outside.” The worker said, as she brought him over to his mom.

“Oh, sorry about that. Thank you for bringing him to me. I’ll handle it from here.” Linda said, pulling Tyler into her embrace. 


“No problem, let me know if you need any assistance.” She said before leaving. 


Linda turned to her son with a frown. “Tyler, where were you going? You can't wander off like that. What if you had another shrink spurt?”


“Mom, I’m not a kid, I can handle sitting outside for a few minutes.” Tyler snapped. 


“Sweetie, I know this is stressful, but you have to listen to me, Mommy knows what's best.” She said before kneeling down and pulling him into her chest for a tight hug. “I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you.”

Tyler rolled his eyes and apologized just to get out of this situation.

“We are almost done with your clothes, then we just have to stop by one other store for your sister.” Linda said.




Emma, excited about shopping for new bras, was in high spirits. She chatted animatedly with her mother about the different styles and colors. “I can’t wait to try these on! They look so cute!” she exclaimed, holding up a bra for Linda to see.


Linda smiled, “Well, Emma, it seems like you might be going through a growth spurt, so only 2 bras today, these are pretty pricey if you are just going to grow out of them.”


Emma pouted a bit, but then glanced at her brother who was awkwardly standing near them while trying not to stare at any of the womens underwear. “Well, they'll be big enough for Tyler to live inside soon, I bet they'd be super comfy for him!” 


“Shut up. Just stop eating so much and you won't be gaining all this weight.” Tyler shot back.

“I am not fat!” Emma said, turning red. She was a bit sensitive about the small love handles she had, and Tyler knew it. She grabbed some bras and headed to the changing room.


“Tyler! Be nice. I don't want you two at each other's throats all the time.” Linda scolded.

“She started it!” He whined.


“And I’m ending it. Now bring these to your sister and say your sorry to her.” Linda said, handing him two bras. 

“But I-” He started before being interrupted.

“No arguing. Just go.” His mom said.

He reluctantly did what she said, and headed to the changing rooms where his sister was. He knocked on the door and called out to her. She told him to wait, so he just stood there awkwardly, holding her bras. Luckily there wasn't anyone else around to see him like that.

As he waited, curiosity got the better of him, and he glanced at the tag on the bras. 34F.

“Jeez.” He mumbled to himself. But as the word escaped his lips, he suddenly felt dizzy. He leaned against the door and tried to stop himself from collapsing. He could feel himself shrinking again. 


“Ok, hand them to-” Emma said as she opened the door that Tyler was leaning on. As soon as she did, he fell through and collapsed on the group at her feet. “Oh shit!” 


When the wave of dizziness receded, Tyler shook his head and stood up. He was greeted by the sight of a meaty thigh, causing him to take a step back and look up. Above him, past the bra covered mountains of his sister's tits, his sister grinned down at him.

“Wow! You're like half the size you were just a second ago!” She said, She bent over and grabbed him by the waist, hoisting him up in front of her. “And you're so light now!” 


“Emma! Put me down!” Tyler pleaded, trying to wiggle out of her grasp. He kicked his legs, but they just bounced off of her tits, causing them to jiggle wildly.

“Aww, is the little guy upset?” She giggled.

“Let me go or I'm going to tell mom!” Tyler said.

“Hey, just relax little guy, your big sister just wants to make sure you're ok.” She said with a grin. But then her expression got dark. “But dont think Mom is going to be able to protect you forever. You better think about making me happy, since you'll be snack size soon.”

Tyler's eyes went wide. What did she mean by that?!

She put him back on the ground and dropped some bras she already tried on, on top of his head. “Take those back to mom and stop staring at my tits you little perv.”

Tyler grabbed the bras, which were now longer than he was tall, and dragged them away. He couldn't get away from that giant bitch fast enough but he was stumbling over the now oversized clothes he was wearing.

He saw his mom still browsing, and went over to her. “Mom, these are the ones she didn't want.” 


“Oh, than-” His mom started before she turned and saw him, now swimming in the clothes she just bought him. “Oh not again! Tyler, we just bought you new clothes!” 


“It's not like I’m doing this on purpose!” He snapped. 


She shook her head at him. “Well looks like we have to return your clothes and start all over again. “Come here, let's go while your sister finishes up.” She bent down and scooped him up, and cradled him against her chest like she would a baby.

“Mom! I can walk!” He insisted, uncomfortable that she was pressing him against her breasts.


“No more whining out of you.” She scolded, tightening her hold on him and pressing his face into her tit, like she would a baby. 




“No fucking way.” Tyler swore. After they finished shopping, they went back to their car, and his mom grabbed a baby car seat out of the trunk and started to hook it up. 


“Watch your language. And you have to. I pulled this out of the attic and put it in the car, but I wasn't expecting to need it so soon. You are too short to ride without one. Its the law.” Linda explained. 


“Oh my god, this is so perfect.” Emma said, pulling out her phone to take a picture of it. 


“I refuse. You can't make me.” Tyler said, stepping back as his mother finished setting it up and turned to him. 


“No more tantrums. You have to do what mommy says.” She said before grabbing her son and lifting him into the car seat. Tyler struggled against her, but her size advantage made his efforts futile. 


“There, that wasn't so bad was it? Now let's go home.” She said before planting a big kiss on his forehead. 


Meanwhile, Emma was trying to hold in her laughter as she snapped pictures of him in the car seat. 


“MOM! Tell her to delete those pictures!” Tyler hollered. 


“Calm down Tyler, you just look so cute, I don't blame her. Can you send those to me too sweetie?” Their mom said. 


“Sure mom. I bet he's just as cute as when he was a baby.” She said, grinning back at her brother from the front seat. 


“Oh he'll always be my little baby no matter what size he is. But I’d be lying if I said I didn't miss him being this small.”  Linda said, smiling at her baby boy.

End Notes:





Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! 

Chapter 5 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

The infamous pool episode is here. Let me know what you think, and what kind of events the producers should set up for them next.




The morning air in the Benson household was filled with a mix of excitement and anxiety. Today was the day they were going to the waterpark, a trip that would be filmed for their reality show. For Tyler, now only 1 foot 6 inches tall, the prospect was daunting. He was now shorter than the average newborn baby, and he knew he would be a spectacle. 


Linda had thought ahead and had bought doll sized clothing, including a bathing suit. Tyler couldn’t help but feel a sense of indignity at wearing doll clothes, but couldn't really fit into anything but baby clothes, and he wasn't about to wear a onesie. “Do I really have to wear these floaties?” he asked, looking at the bright orange armbands.


“Yes, Tyler, for your safety,” Linda replied gently, slipping them onto his tiny arms. ‘Luckily’ for Tyler, the doll swim outfit came with little floaties that his mother insisted he wear. 


Emma looked down at Tyler and couldn’t hide her smirk. “Wow, Ty, you look so cute! ”


From Tyler's vantage point, Emma, in her black bikini, was a formidable presence. Her height, already towering over his diminutive stature, was further emphasized by her figure. Emma's curves, which she carried with a mix of confidence and nonchalance, loomed over him. Her laughter and playful teasing echoed around him like the sounds of a jovial giant.


Linda, on the other hand, carried an air of maternal grace. Her bikini, more modest than Emma's, still highlighted her well-endowed figure, a stark contrast to Tyler's smallness. As she moved around, helping Tyler with his floaties her maternal care was enveloping and inescapable. Her protective gestures, while comforting, also served as a constant reminder of Tyler's vulnerability.


Tyler sighed, feeling more like an accessory than a person. “Let’s just get this day over with.”

_______

At the waterpark, Tyler and his family met up with Sarah and the film crew. Sarah had them film a few scenes of them entering the water park and talking about how fun it would be. She made a point to get plenty of shots of Emma and Linda in their bikinis. 

Sarah guided them towards the kiddie pool for the next shoot. “This will be great footage,” she said, pretending to be oblivious to Tyler’s discomfort.

________

In the kiddie pool, Tyler was surrounded by children who were much larger than him. While it was only ankle deep to normal sized people, it was up to Tylers thighs. He struggled to stay standing with all the kids running around him. They played roughly, pushing him around in the water as if he were just another one of their toys.

Emma stood at the edge of the pool, laughing. “Looks like you’re the littlest one here, Ty!”

Tyler, trying to wade through the water, shot back, “Not helping, Emma!”

Emma walked over to him and bent down to talk to him. “Aww, are the other kids playing too rough for you?” As she was bent over laughing, a kid ran into her from behind, throwing her off balance. 


Tyler's eyes went wide as his colossal sister fell towards him. Her breasts crashed into him, pinning him under the water. He felt his body slide between her tits as he thrashed around, trying to get his head above the water. 


Emma quickly sat up, but she brought Tyler with her, as he was trapped between her tits. She looked down at her small brother as he flailed, trying to escape. She burst out laughing and pulled him out. “Holy shit, talk about a booby trap!” 


Face red from a mix of embarrassment and the exertion, he swore at his sister as he stomped out of the kiddie pool. He was going to go stay near his mother where it was safe. 

_________

Sarah had told the family they shouldn't just lounge around, so Linda decided to bring Tyler over to one of the pools with her. She insisted on holding Tyler for his safety. 

She was carrying him like she would a baby, cradled on her large bikini covered breasts. They bounced against his body as she waded through the water until the water level was just below her chest.


She let Tyler swim on his own, but stayed close. "See? Isn't this nice?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's not so bad." He enjoyed relaxing in the pool, swimming around a bit until he heard an announcement saying the wave pool was about to start.They must have accidentally gone into the wave pool instead of the normal one.


"Uh oh, we should probably get out." His mom said, but as she went over to grab him, a rush of people jumped into the pool, excited for the waves.

The rude people didn't seem to notice Tyler, and he struggled to stay above water as all their splashing and bumping knocked him around. He was starting to panic and desperately tried to get to his mother.


"I got you, it's ok baby" His mom said, as she pulled him to her chest, pressing him against her massive breasts. She started to head towards the exit, but the crowd was blocking her, and the waves were starting. "Well, hold on tight, looks like we are going for a ride. "

At his size, the waves were like an apocalyptic tsunami. As the waves splashed over him, he worried that he'd be swept away and drown. He clung on desperately to the straps of his mothers bikini as the waves rocked everyone around.


"Just relax and breathe" His mom soothed, trying to get him to calm down, but he could barely hear her over the water. He squeezed his eyes shut, hoping that the waves would end soon. They bumped into people causing Tyler to pull hard on his mothers bikini in fear. He felt the string come loose as he accidently untied her top, causing her very large breasts to be freed.

"Tyler! Stop!" His mom yelled. "My bikini is falling off!" She tried to hold her bikini on, but between holding Tyler, and all the waves, it was swept away. The people around them noticed and started staring at her amazing breasts as they bounced around in the waves. In an effort to hide her nipples, she pressed Tyler into her boobs, smothering him, but blocking her nipples from the gaze of the people around them.


"Mom! Let me up! I can't breathe!" Tyler tried to say, but the waves crashed on his face and all he got was a mouth full of water. He tried to turn his head, and was able to breathe a little. As he opened his mouth to breath, his mother pulled him tighter, causing him to get a mouthful of her nipple.


"Sorry sweetie, but I have to use you to cover myself until we get out of here." She said as they made their way to the edge of the pool. As they moved, some people whistled at her, and shouted that she had nice boobs.


Once out of the pool, Linda carried him over to the lounge chair that their stuff was at. She put a towel over Tyler and her chest, before releasing Tyler. He gasped for air as he was released. 

“Mom! What the hell!?” He barked at her. 

“That should be my line! Why did you pull off my bikini top! All those people saw my boobies!” Linda scolded. 


“It was an accident, you didn't have to almost suffocate me with them.” He replied.

“Oh, and just let my boobs bounce around for all these people to see? Is that what you want?” She stood up over him and grabbed the towel that was covering her. “Should I whip them out now?” 


Tyler's eyes went wide. “No! Mom! Stop! I'm sorry!” He cried out. 

“That's better. Now let me put a shirt on.” She reached into her bag and pulled out a white shirt to cover up. “There, all better.”


Tyler noticed that the white shirt was stretched thin enough around her chest that you could see the outline of her nipples. But after her recent threat, he decided to just stay quiet. He turned his head to avoid staring, and noticed Sarah and the film crew. They had filmed the entire thing, and Sarah looked very happy. 


She walked over to them. “Don't worry, we will blur all the nudity out. But that was a great scene. Very dramatic.” 


“Oh, well thank you I guess.” Linda said, not sure how she felt about what just happened being on film. 

____


After her ‘moms gone wild’ ordeal, Linda was done with watching over Tyler and decided to put Emma in charge of him while she laid out in the sun. 


“Comon big bro, lets go on the water slides!” Emma said. Tyler tried to tell her to leave him alone so he could just relax, but she grabbed him around the waist and hoisted him off his feet. Unlike their mother, who carried him like a baby, Emma carried him like she would a toy. He flailed around at her side as she walked up the stairs to the top of the water slide.

When they got to the top, Emma held him up over the edge of the safety rail. “Look how high up we are!” Tyler looked down and his stomach dropped. She was holding him over the edge of what seemed like a 200 foot drop.


“Emma! Stop!” He yelled as he clutched at her arm to prevent himself from falling.

Emma just laughed and brought him over to the slide where a lifeguard was on duty. She sat down with Tyler in her lap, ready to go, when the lifeguard held up his hand to stop her.

“Sorry miss, only one person at a time.” He said.

“But, he's so small, can't we go together?” She begged.

“Sorry, rules are rules.” He replied.

“Ugh, fine. Ok, wait for me at the bottom.” She said as she pushed him down in front of her.

“Wait, Nooooo” Tyler yelled as he was sent down the slide. It twisted and turned, throwing him around the giant dark tube. At one point, the slide went up a small hill, but due to his light weight, he came to a halt. The water at this part was very shallow, and did not have enough force to push him along. It seems like it relied on momentum to carry normal sized passengers along.

He stood up, his head nowhere near the roof, and looked around in the darkness. He began to follow the flow of the water, when a wave of dizziness hit him. It seemed to last a few minutes before it wore off.

“Oh shit. Not now…” He said, recognizing the sensation as a shrink spurt. He couldn't tell how small he had gotten because it was so dark, but its not like he had much height to spare. 


A shrill scream and laughter interrupted his thoughts. He looked behind him as a massive wall of soft flesh collided with him. The wind was knocked out of him, but he was able to hold on to a patch of fabric.

He realized his sister must have come down after him, and collided with him in the dark. He was unintentionally hitching a ride down with her. Her legs were flailing around and he ended up being pushed underneath the tarp of fabric he had been on top of.

After what seemed like an eternity, he was plunged underwater for a few moments, before his sister sprung out of the water. She climbed out of the pool at the base of the slide, and began looking around for her brother. 


“Tyler? Where are you?” She said, starting to worry that he had been kidnapped. She'd for sure be grounded if she had lost her brother. 


Tyler began to flail and yell, trying to break free from whatever he was stuck in. But his flailing just caused him to sing deep between two ravines of flesh. 


“What the fu…” Emma said, feeling something wiggling in her butt. She reached into her crack and fished out the culprit. 


“Tyler!? Oh my god, you shrunk in half again! Wait, why were you in my butt?” She asked. 


Tylers shock at seeing his now twice as large sister was overcome by his anger at having been stuck between her butt cheeks. “Your fatass collided with me when we were on the slide!”  


“Fatass huh? I'll show you fatass.” She hissed. She reached behind her and spread her cheeks, stuffing him right next to her asshole and letting her cheeks clap back around him, sealing him in. 


Tyler screamed as the smell reached his nostrils. He punched the walls of fatty flesh around him, but the weight of her ass just pressed him into her balloon knot. His sister started walking causing her butt to jiggle as she stepped, which added another layer of torture. In desperation, he sunk his teeth into her left cheek. 


“Ouch!” Emma squealed. She pulled Tyler out from her butt and held him in front of her face. “Listen here you little shit, I’m gon…” 


“Emma! Tyler!” Interrupted Linda's voice. “Oh my gosh, he had another shrink spurt?” Tyler was relieved when his mother rushed over and grabbed him out of his sister's claws. “Oh you poor thing. Let's call it for the day and go home.” She held him up to her chest and started cooing over  him as they left. Tyler had never been more happy to be smothered by her than he did now.   



Sarah and the crew had silently watched the whole event from a distance. There was a big grin on Sarah's face as they began packing up. “This is going to be TV gold.”

Chapter 6 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay, holiday season had me busier than expected. Please leave a review and let me know what you think/what you are hoping to see happen. It really motivates me to write more.





Tyler stood before the tiny house, its meticulously crafted details catching the early morning sunlight. He was six inches tall now, and the house, perfectly scaled to his new size, loomed as tall as he did. He gazed through the windows, admiring the miniature world that awaited him, a world that seemed both inviting and surreal.


Sarah approached, her camera crew in tow. "Tyler, this is quite a sight, isn't it?" she said, her voice infused with the typical enthusiasm she brought to the show. "Tell us, what do you think about your new house?"


Tyler turned towards the camera, feeling a mixture of awe and discomfort. "It's... well, it's amazing. I never thought I'd be living in a house like this." He gestured to the small structure beside him. "It all looks so normal, just smaller. "


Sarah nodded, her eyes gleaming with the prospect of compelling footage. "And speaking of size, what's it like being so small in a world that's so big? Especially around your mother and sister, who must seem like beautiful giants to you now?"


Tyler glanced up at his mother, Linda, who stood a short distance away. To him, she was a colossal figure, her presence dominating his field of vision. "It's overwhelming, honestly," he confessed. "Sometimes its like nothing has changed. I talk to them like normal, but then theyll do something like pick me up, and it reminds me just how different things are now. Everything about them is magnified."


The camera zoomed in on Tyler's face, capturing every nuance of his expression. "And how does that make you feel, being surrounded by these... giantesses?" Sarah prodded further, sensing an angle that would captivate their audience.


"It's a lot to process," Tyler admitted, his gaze drifting back to the tiny house. "I used to be the big brother, the tall one. Now, I'm looking up at them all the time. It's a complete reversal of our dynamics."


Sarah's eyes flicked to Linda, who towered over the scene, her every move watched by the camera. "Linda, can you come here for a moment?" she called out.


Linda stepped closer, her immense form casting a shadow over Tyler and the tiny house. The camera panned up to capture Tyler standing in the foreground, with his mothers upper body taking up the entire background, emphasizing the stark contrast between mother and son.


"From your perspective, Linda, how has Tyler's shrinking affected your relationship?" Sarah asked, turning to face her.


Linda looked down at Tyler, her face a mask of maternal concern and love. "It's been challenging, for sure. I'm used to protecting my children, but now it's like Tyler's this delicate, precious thing I'm afraid to harm. I have to be so careful around him. I have to keep an eye out that I don't accidentally harm him, like stepping on him or sitting on him."


The camera cut back to Tyler, who stood silently, his eyes conveying a mix of emotions. "And Tyler," Sarah continued, "what's it been like, adapting to this new scale of living?"


Tyler took a deep breath, his voice steady but low. "It's a daily adjustment. Every day brings new challenges. But this house," he gestured to the miniature structure, "it gives me a sense of independence. It's something that's mine, scaled to my world now."


Sarah smiled, her eyes glinting with satisfaction. "Well, it certainly is a unique situation. Thank you, both of you, for sharing this with us." She signaled the crew, and they began to pack up.




The camera crew had barely left when Emma burst into the room, a look of exasperation on her face and a bra dangling from her hand. “Mom, this is ridiculous! I've already outgrown the new bras we just bought,” she complained, her voice tinged with both annoyance and a hint of pride.


Linda, who was tidying up the area, turned to her daughter with a sigh. “Emma, at this rate, I'm going to spend a fortune on your growing bust,” she said, her tone a mix of concern and bemusement.


Emma rolled her eyes, “Well, it's not like I can help it. They just keep growing!”


Linda gave her a sympathetic look. “We’ll go to the store later and find something more... accommodating. For now, try to make do, okay?” With that, she left to continue her chores, leaving Emma alone in the room.


Emma's gaze shifted to Tyler, who was standing beside his new miniature house. A mischievous smile spread across her face as she saw an opportunity to tease her brother. She sauntered over, the bra still in her hand. “Hey, little bro, look at you and your tiny house. It's almost cute how big you look compared to it. But don't worry, you'll grow into it soon.”


Tyler, already feeling vulnerable from the earlier interview, bristled at her tone. “Emma, can you just not start with me right now?”


But Emma was in her element, relishing the chance to assert her newfound physical dominance. “Oh, come on, Ty. It's just a bit of fun. Besides, look at me, I'm growing in all the right places,” she said, waving her now too small bra over him.


Before Tyler could respond, Emma, with a dramatic flourish, dropped her old bra onto the tiny house. One of the cups unfurled like a giant parachute, almost completely covering the structure. The sheer size of it compared to the house – and to Tyler – was staggering.


“Oops, looks like my old bra is a perfect fit for your new home,” Emma laughed, her voice echoing around Tyler. “It's like a tent for you. You could probably live in there.”


Tyler's face flushed with anger and embarrassment. “Emma, stop it! This isn’t funny,” he protested, trying to push the enormous bra off his house, his efforts almost comical against its size.


Emma leaned down, her face close to Tyler's, her features appearing massive from his perspective. “What's the matter, Ty? Can't handle a little joke from your big sister?” Her laughter filled the room, resonating like thunder in Tyler's ears.


Feeling belittled and frustrated, Tyler stood helplessly, the bra looming over him like a monument to his sister's teasing. He knew that in this new reality of his, where he was shrinking and Emma was, in her own way, growing, the dynamics of their relationship were forever altered. But he wasn't ready to accept being the butt of her jokes, reduced to a mere plaything in her eyes.



As Emma's laughter subsided, a more contemplative expression replaced her teasing smile. She eyed Tyler, who was still trying to make sense of the oversized bra dwarfing his tiny house. "You know what, Ty? I think you've been babied a bit too much lately. It's time you started helping out around here."


Before Tyler could react, Emma reached down and plucked him up effortlessly between her fingers. He protested as he was hoisted into the air, but Emma paid no heed. She carried him over to where she was sitting and set him down near her feet, a bottle of nail polish appearing beside him like a large cylinder.


"I want you to paint my toenails," Emma commanded, wiggling her toes in front of him. The task, absurd in its scale, was made even more daunting by the proximity of her immense feet.


"No way, Emma. I'm not doing that," Tyler said, backing away. The smell of her feet, a mix of nail polish and the faint scent of her skin, was overwhelming.


Emma's expression darkened. "You either do this, or I'll find a much less pleasant place for you to be. Remember how cozy it was between my butt cheeks?"


Tyler's face turned crimson at the memory, and he hesitated. Reluctantly, he picked up the nail polish brush, which was almost the size of his arm. He struggled with the weight, trying to steady his hand as he approached her toenail.


Each stroke was a laborious effort, the fumes from the polish stinging his eyes and nose. Emma watched with a smirk, enjoying her dominance over her once-older brother.


Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he finished the last toenail. His arms ached, and he was lightheaded from the effort and the fumes.


"There, done," he said, his voice tinged with resentment.


"Good job, little bro," Emma said nonchalantly, inspecting her nails. Without another word, she got up and left the room, leaving Tyler in the middle of the floor.


Tyler looked around, realizing the vast distance he had to cover to get back to his tiny house on the table. He took a deep breath and started the long trek across the floor.


As he walked, he heard the sound of footsteps approaching. Linda, engrossed in her chores, was walking through the room, unaware of her tiny son on the floor. Her foot, a colossal structure, came down right beside him, the floor vibrating under its impact.


Tyler's heart raced as he narrowly dodged another step. "Mom, watch out!" he shouted, but his voice was barely a whisper compared to the sounds of the house.


Jumping out of the path of her approaching foot, he managed to avoid being stepped on by mere inches. Linda, oblivious to the near miss, continued on her way.


Panting, Tyler paused to catch his breath. He knew he was small, but this was the first time his mother had not even noticed him when he yelled, and she had almost crushed him. He hurried back up the ladder that had been made for him to get from the floor to the table where his new house was. The ground was turning into a dangerous place for him to be. 




Exhausted from his perilous journey across the floor, Tyler sat outside his house.  He looked up at the small structure, grateful for it, but almost wishing that he was small enough to go inside it already. His thoughts were interrupted by the thudding of someone walking into the room.


It was Emma, walking by while engrossed in a phone conversation. She seemed completely unaware of Tyler's presence as she passed near his tiny house. Tyler, curious and still feeling a bit resentful after the toenail painting incident, couldn't help but eavesdrop.


"Yeah, they're getting so huge," Emma said into the phone, her voice filled with a mix of excitement and disbelief. "I mean, they're enormous now. I can't believe how much they've grown."


Tyler listened, feeling a strange mix of embarrassment and intrigue. Was she really talking about what he thought she was talking about? .


"I've been thinking, maybe I should start an OnlyFans or something," Emma continued, her tone half-joking, half-serious. "I bet people would pay good money to see these bad boys."


Tyler's eyes widened. The idea of his sister starting an OnlyFans account, especially with the intent of showcasing her growing assets, was something he hadn't anticipated. 


“What a whore.” He mumbled to himself. 


“Guess who hit me up on instagram?” Emma said, pausing to hear her friends guess. “Nope. It was Jake. Yeah, the older one.” 


Tyler whipped his head around in shock. Jake? The jerk that used to bully him? Tyler had a lot of bad memories from highschool because of him. Not only did he used to pick on him, but he had found out that his girlfriend at the time had cheated on him with Jake. 


“Yeah, he's so hot. I think I might let him take me out.” Emma giggled as she walked out of the room. 


“I'll kill that asshole if I ever see him again!” Jake swore in anger. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13775