It's Not Fair by LittleSub
Summary:

For some people, having a bully can be one of the worst parts of high school. What would happen though if your high school bully suddenly became literally the biggest bully you've ever encountered?


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 32966 Read: 37510 Published: October 20 2023 Updated: December 23 2023

1. Chapter 1 by LittleSub

2. Chapter 2 by LittleSub

3. Chapter 3 by LittleSub

4. Chapter 4 by LittleSub

5. Chapter 5 by LittleSub

6. Chapter 6 by LittleSub

7. Chapter 7 by LittleSub

8. Chapter 8 by LittleSub

9. Chapter 9 by LittleSub

10. Chapter 10 by LittleSub

Chapter 1 by LittleSub

“Harder. I can barely even feel you down there, runt.”

Ella winced and cowered momentarily as she heard the booming voice from above. She still wasn’t used to the powerful sound of the voice. It was so unnaturally loud.

“I thought you understood. If I can’t feel you down there, I will not be happy, you little nerdling.”

Ella gulped.

This was now the second time she had been yelled at about how hard she was rubbing.

She knew she didn’t have time to hesitate though and immediately threw her entire body forward, a feeling of disgust and humiliation washing over her as her body connected with the wide, meaty sole that towered over her.

She fought the urge to vomit as her entire body pressed into the firm, clammy sole. The hot, sweaty sole molded around her body as she pressed against it, the overpowering odor of sweat and musk making her gag as she felt the stickiness of the sweaty sole against her own bare skin.

“There we go. Much better, just like that. Don’t even think about stopping either.”

Ella pulled back, her own skin peeling away from the reddened sole with a sickening squelching. She gagged as the smell of sweaty feet was thick in the air all around her, choking her. Any time she inhaled, she found herself nearly brought to her knees by the overwhelming smell of sweaty, unwashed feet.

She immediately dug her hands into the thick sole once more, pressing as hard as she could to appease the owner of the gargantuan foot. She continued to work her hands against the hot and sweaty sole, shuddering as she felt her hands becoming covered the with the perspiration of the massive ped as she rubbed as hard as could.

She heard a soft “Ah” from the owner of the foot.

The gargantuan foot before her, which was easily twice as tall as she was, belonged to none other than Reagan Kierwin.

As Ella continued to rub the enormous foot, choking on the strong smell of sweaty feet, she thought about who in the universe she had wronged to have the horrible luck that the first person who had come across her after shrinking had been Reagan Kierwin.

To most, Reagan Kierwin was the gorgeous, tall, bronzed skinned, bleach blonde haired captain of the field hockey team at their high school. She was popular, social, wealthy and well on the way to leading the field hockey team to another state championship.

To Ella Jallen though, Reagan Kierwin was something else.

Reagan was a bully.

Ella wasn’t sure what she had ever done to find herself on Reagan’s bad side, but from two years ago when they had been sophomores to their senior year now, Ella found herself as the constant victim of Reagan’s bullying.

Sure, Ella was quiet and definitely nerdy and would never be sitting at Reagan’s table or invited to any of the same parties Reagan was, but Ella had always been nice to the girl. While Reagan was competitive and loud, Ella was much quieter and more reserved.

Despite her efforts to appease Reagan, Reagan seemed to take every opportunity to bully and humiliate Ella that she could. Ella often found herself doing everything she could do to avoid Reagan’s gaze.

Whether it was knocking her books from her hands in the hallway, shoulder checking her at lunch, hiding or even stealing her things, mocking her in the locker room during gym class, snapping Ella’s pencils, taunting and teasing her, insulting her, and just generally being a bitch whenever she could, Reagan seemed to enjoy it all.

The school had done little to stop Reagan’s constant bullying. Reagan’s family was wealthy and Reagan was a talented athlete which meant the school often looked the other way when it came to discipline.

Ella’s perception of Reagan stood in stark contrast to how the high school viewed Reagan. While the school saw Reagan as a dominant athlete and a good enough student who would never bully someone as mercilessly as Ella and her parents claimed, Ella knew Reagan was a bratty, loud, self-centered, mean bully.

The school administrators would always claim they would talk to Reagan, that they would meet with her parents but Ella was almost certain that neither of these things had ever happened.

On the rare occasion that Reagan received any form of reprimand, which often was little more than a talking to from a teacher about her behavior towards Ella, Ella often found herself on the receiving end of even more of the bully’s vitriol.

She did her best to avoid Reagan when she could but unfortunately due to the first letters in their last names being so close, there were often times when avoiding the bleach blonde bully was impossible. She had spent many a class with Reagan sitting behind her thanks to their last names, constantly being poked and prodded by Reagan, having balled-up papers and other things tossed at her and even having the back of her chair being used as a footrest by Reagan.

It was a bit worrying actually how much of her day she spent dreading her interactions with Reagan or trying to plan out how she would hide from her bully.

Now though, there was no hiding from Reagan. Ella was nothing more than a pest to the colossal field hockey captain.

Ella estimated she was probably around four inches tall now, but with Reagan’s massive soles towering over her, she felt no bigger than an ant.

She was absolutely terrified.

Reagan had already made it quite clear she’d have no problem stepping on the now tiny Ella if she didn’t do anything and everything the bronzed giantess commanded.

Ella gagged and swallowed her own vomit once more as she moved to continue to massage the now enormous bully’s sweaty ped.

Why did it have to be Reagan who found her?

There were probably a few thousand students at their high school, not to mention probably a few hundred faculty and she had the misfortune to be found by none other than her bully.

It was like some sort of sick joke.

Not only did she have the shrinking virus, but she had been found by her, now literally, biggest bully.

It just wasn’t fair.

When she had been diagnosed with the dreaded shrinking virus a few years ago, she hadn’t told a soul.

The only people who knew she had it were her parents. She was pretty sure they had never even told her brother.

Her parents had been insistent that she live as normal of a life as possible despite her diagnosis. They knew how much Ella was already struggling and how difficult high school was going. The thought of forcing her to live like a hermit in their house, removing her from any interactions with her few friends made them extremely sad.

After meeting with Ella’s doctor, the doctor had assured them that they would likely see signs of her shrinking and that it would likely be only a few inches lost at time. The doctor had assured them that once she first began to shrink, it would then be time to make some changes in her life but until then, she could live as normal of life as she could manage.

Ella had been fearful at first but as time passed, she did her best to push the thought of the shrinking virus from her mind.

She was confident she’d know when she would begin to shrink and would be able to take the appropriate steps to protect herself long before anyone even realized she had the shrinking virus.

It was rather rare for someone to shrink from their full height to size that Ella currently found herself. As luck would have it though, Ella just so happened to be one of the “lucky” ones that suffered one great attack going from her full height to her current shrunken height.

Ella had never really considered the possibility of one big attack. She figured it would be a slow, tedious process of losing a few inches every now and then. From the little research she had done on the internet into the subject of shrinking, that seemed to be the case with the vast majority of people.

The big attacks of shrinking from what she had gathered were extremely rare.

Her biggest fear that still remained was someone discovering she had the shrinking virus. She had seen how students who had the virus were relentlessly bullied by their fellow classmates. Even those who hadn’t begun to shrink but were just known to have it were bullied relentlessly by their peers.

Ella had been fortunate enough to not yet lose even an inch. Although she was already only a few inches over 5 feet, it only took one student with a keen eye to discover you had lost some height and spread the news before other students would pounce.

She had even witnessed Reagan bullying students who had begun to lose height and the thought of giving Reagan more ammo to bully her with made her skin crawl.

Reagan, of course as if she didn’t already have everything going for in her life, was immune to the virus.

Ella had shivered when she had found out Reagan was immune. She remembered having a rather terrifying nightmare of shrinking and being discovered by Reagan.

Ella remembered how she had dreamed she had shrunk at school in the hallway and had found herself cowering before the towering, smirking Reagan. The gigantic bully had laughed as she stuffed the tiny Ella, who was begging for mercy, in her massive, smelly sneaker, trapping her under her powerful foot. Ella had been buried beneath the socked foot of the giantess, imagining herself in the dark and musty confines of Reagan’s sneaker as she took step after step when she had woken from that nightmare drenched in sweat and shaking.

Now, her nightmare had become reality. Reagan was truly now a giant who could stuff Ella in her shoe and Ella could do nothing to stop her.

The massive foot suddenly moved forward, plowing into Ella with just enough force to knock her from her feet. Ella grunted as she was knocked back and gazed up at the reddened sole which teetered over her, dirt and sock fuzzies plastered across the broad, meaty sole.

“You give awful foot massages, loser.” Reagan thundered. “I think I might just be better off rubbing my feet on you instead of you rubbing them.”

Ella watched in horror as the gargantuan ped that had just barreled into her begin to lift off the ground. Ella was soon overtaken by the shadow of the foot as the giantess brought her foot over Ella. The tiniest bits of dirt and sock fuzz flaked off the sweaty sole, raining down around Ella.

Ella raised her arms over her head in a feeble attempt to ward off the enormous foot that hovered over her. The last thing she wanted was to be beneath the wide, sweaty, smelly sole of Reagan after one of her strenuous field hockey practices.

“Reagan! P-p-please! Don’t do t-th-this to me!” Ella screamed up as the gigantic foot slowly lowered. “J-j-just gi-give me another chance! P-please, Reagan, please!”

Tears poured from Ella’s eyes as she yelled up to the giantess. She was praying that Reagan would stop. She wasn’t sure if she’d even survive Reagan rubbing her feet on her.

Ella could see toejam and sock fuzz stuck between and under the enormous tanned toes of Reagan, plastered to her sticky, sweaty skin. The huge toes curled and uncurled as Reagan lowered her foot, mashing the toejam between them repeatedly.

Reagan’s foot stopped, hovering just high enough over Ella that her reddened sole dominated just about all of Ella’s vision.

“Another chance? Why should I give you another chance, loser?” Reagan said as she flexed her mighty foot over Ella. “You had your chance and guess what? You sucked.”

Ella half expected right then and there to find Reagan’s massive foot upon her but the giant kept her foot hovering above, almost as if she expected Ella to plead further.

“I-I-I’m s-sorry!” Ella sputtered out, terrified of Reagan more now than ever. “J-j-just give me, o-one more chance, pl-pl-please! I p-promise you, I’ll give you a g-great foot m-m-massage!”

Reagan kept her foot over Ella for a moment before it retreated, slamming back down against the tiled floor of the locker room with a dull thud. Ella could feel the floor vibrate beneath her as Reagan’s heel connected with it.

“One chance.” Reagan boomed, flexing her foot. “You better do a good job, twerp. If this isn’t the best fucking foot massage of my life, you’re going to really regret it.”

Ella trembled as the foot no longer hovered over her.

“Do a bad job and maybe I’ll just stuff you in my socks so you can think about what a shit job you’re doing and how you can be a better bitch.” Reagan boomed.

Ella glanced over to where Reagan’s sweat-soaked socks laid in a pile, having been flippantly discarded by the giantess. The socks were dirty and grass stained, soaked with sweat from Reagan’s grueling practice. Her eyes lingered on the dirty socks only for a second more before Reagan spoke, spurring Ella up and towards Reagan’s waiting soles.

“Get to it, loser!”

Ella rammed her entire body into Reagan’s hot, sticky sole, rubbing at the firm ped. She pounded the sole with her fists, working her hands against it, kneading the hot, sweaty flesh with her tired hands. Her body ached but she knew what awaited her if she failed.

“Aren’t you going to thank me for being merciful?” Reagan boomed, slightly tilting her foot forward causing Ella to shrink away from it for just a moment.

“Thank you, Reagan!” Ella yelled up as she pounded and rubbed away at Reagan’s hot, smelly sole. “Thank you for showing me mercy!”

Reagan laughed in response causing Ella to turn red. A wave of humiliation rushed over her as she rubbed away at the sweaty sole.

“There we go. That’s much better, twerp. Keep it up. I deserve a good foot massage after a tough practice.” Reagan thundered. “Wouldn’t you agree?”

“Of course!” Ella yelled up. “You deserve the best foot massage after a tough practice!”

Reagan laughed once more, clearly amused by the tiny girl toiling away at her feet.

“That’s right, bitch.” Reagan said, chuckling. “Glad we can agree.”

Ella could feel the tears in her eyes as she continued rubbing the giant bully’s foot. She had been foolish to think that even for a second Reagan would help her. Reagan didn’t care for shrinkees and Ella knew she especially didn’t care for her.

Why should Reagan care?

Ella was nothing compared to Reagan and now Reagan could simply drop her foot on her and squash her without so much as even standing up. Tears began to form in Ella’s eyes as she tried to push the thought of Reagan’s massive foot slamming down on her.

As Ella cried while rubbing Reagan’s feet, she began to feel even more and more hopeless. She shouldn’t be here. Why was life so unfair?

How could someone like Reagan Kierwin have it all while someone like her was just faced with misfortune after misfortune? Reagan would never be tiny and forced to massage some girl’s huge, sweaty soles.

Reagan would never be cowering at some colossus’s feet begging them for help and not to step on them.

That would never be Reagan and it wasn’t fair. Reagan already had it all. She had money, looks, friends, boys and so many other things that left Ella with a pang of jealousy. She even had a spot at a prestigious university with a championship field hockey team thanks to her dominant field hockey skills.

Ella, who studied her butt off to get the best grades possible, was rejected from that same prestigious university but Reagan fucking Kierwin, with her “good enough” grades and her athletic prowess, made the cut since the university had one of the best field hockey teams in the nation.

All because Reagan was good at smacking a fucking ball with a stick, she could go to some top university but Ella, who was smarter than Reagan could have ever hoped to be, wasn’t even waitlisted.

It wasn’t fair.

Reagan had it all and now she had Ella too.

Why should Reagan care? The question now burned in Ella’s mind with a different intensity.

Reagan should care. Ella was still a human being. Reagan couldn’t just treat her like this. She wasn’t something for Reagan to use and abuse.

Ella wasn’t sure how long she had been rubbing Reagan’s feet while her mind had wandered.

Ella moved towards the side of Reagan’s foot. It was a little terrifying to realize just how small she was in comparison to one of Reagan’s immense feet. She peeked around the edge of the huge foot and gazed up towards the titan, who was lounging on one of the locker room benches.

Ella looked past Reagan’s enormous foot, her eyes traveling up Reagan’s muscular, bronzed legs. The giantess’s calf and thigh were ridiculously toned, evidence of years of grueling workouts. The sheen of sweat they had borne when Ella first laid eyes on Reagan had dissipated a bit, but the perspiration was still rather apparent.

About midway up the thigh was where the skirt-shorts combination of the giantess’s field hockey skirt began. Past her black skirt that was emblazoned with the high school’s crest, came her practice pinnie. It was just one of the many tops she had seen Reagan wearing during practice over the season.

This pinnie was orange with a reversible white side, the two main colors of the high school. Both sides of the pinnie bore the high school’s name and mascot, in white on the orange side and in orange on the white side. She spotted a white “C” on the left breast of Reagan, denoting her status as captain of the team.

Reagan’s toned, bronzed arms were bare, revealed by the sweat soaked, tank top like pinnie and Ella had to admit she was a bit impressed at how even and consistent Reagan’s ridiculous tan was. Reagan’s bleach blonde hair fell past her shoulders, the giantess having let down her ponytail and the hair looked rather sweaty.

Even after a grueling practice on a hot day, with her clothes soaked with sweat, the giantess still looked almost regal as she sat upon the bench. She was leaning back against the lockers behind her as she sat, preoccupied by the phone in her hand.

Reagan’s bright, blue eyes were glued to her phone, her manicured nails tapping away at the screen.

Ella wondered if the giantess had texted her friends about her find. Reagan was friends with all the popular kids and she could only imagine the horrors that would await her if they knew she had shrunk. Would Reagan bring her to the next party, humiliating her in front of all of Reagan’s now gigantic popular friends while Ella cowered and cried as the enormous teens laughed and teased her?

There were also other possibilities. Ella trembled as she thought about the possibility of Reagan sharing the news of finding Ella shrunk with her teammates.

She was nearly completely overcome by fear as she imagined Reagan and her teammates towering over her, grinning down all sweaty and smelly after a strenuous practice. Being trapped in a locker room with a bunch of colossal sweaty girls seemed like an absolute nightmare.

Would Reagan force her to give her teammates foot massages as well? Ella shuddered as she imagined the towering field hockey players laughing as the tiny nerd struggled to massage their sweaty, smelly post-practice peds all while they would taunt and berate her.

Ella took a breath and immediately regretted it as she began to cough and gag from inhaling the pungent, sweaty foot funk of Reagan’s feet.

Ella could almost taste the funk of Reagan’s sweaty feet. It was so thick in the air and was all around her. She continued coughing and gagging, trying to regain her composure but finding herself continuing to choke on the smell that was burning her throat and lungs.

The coughing seemed to draw the attention of the colossal teen. Reagan’s eyes flicked up and then her gaze dropped completely from her phone down towards her feet. Ella heard a low “Hmph?” escape the bleach blonde’s pink lips.

As Ella struggled to regain her composure, she saw Reagan begin to frown. The giantess lowered her phone to the bench and Ella heard the heels of the giant’s feet drag back against the cool tile ever so slightly as she sat a bit more upright on the bench.

Ella quickly realized she had made a mistake but it was too late.

She had committed to this and Reagan was going to hear what she was going to say. As she recovered from her coughing attack, she cleared her throat. Before she had a chance to even open her mouth, Reagan’s powerful voice echoed throughout the locker room.

“I don’t remember telling you that you were done with my foot massage, bitch.”

Chapter 2 by LittleSub

Ella nearly pissed herself in fright as she found Reagan’s cold, blue eyes trained directly on her. The giantess was frowning, clearly annoyed by the disobedience of the shrunken girl before her.

 

Anything Ella was going to say died in her throat.

 

“I thought we had agreed that I deserved a foot massage after practice?” Reagan said, her frown never leaving her face. “So now I’m wondering why you aren’t being a good little bitch and rubbing my feet?”

 

Despite the frown, Reagan spoke far more calmly than Ella had expected.

 

“You aren’t even finished with the first foot and I still have a whole other foot you need to massage.”

 

Ella could feel herself shaking as Reagan glared down at her. The giantess’s gargantuan feet slapped against the floor, causing Ella to jump and yelp in fright as Reagan leaned forward on the bench. Ella tried to speak but the words wouldn’t come out. She was simply shaking beneath the gaze of the bronzed giantess.

 

“Well?” The giantess boomed down at the cowering Ella. “Why aren’t you rubbing my feet?”

 

“I-I-I-I,” Ella stammered, choking on her own words as she looked up at Reagan’s face high above. The bleach blonde hair cascaded down around Reagan’s face, framing it with her sweaty locks.

 

“I-I-I,” Ella continued before taking a breath as Reagan’s eyes narrowed, “I d-d-do-don’t w-want t-to.”

 

“What was that?” Reagan boomed, her voice making Ella squeal. Reagan leaned forward a bit more, lowering her head. “I can barely even hear you.”

 

Ella gulped. “I-I-I s-sai-“

 

“Speak up.” Reagan spoke right over her, sounding a bit more annoyed. “I can’t fucking hear you.”

 

Ella was trembling. She had envisioned herself telling Reagan off. Telling her how much of a bitch she was and how she couldn’t treat her like this. How she was going to get in so much trouble for doing this to her.

 

Now though, with Reagan’s full and undivided attention upon her, she could barely even utter a single word without stuttering. The giantess’s stern gaze and the annoyed expression on her face made her rethink her choice completely.

 

“I-I sa-said, I-I-I-I d-don’t w-wa-want t-to r-r-rub yo-your feet!” Ella yelled up with as much of her voice as she could muster.

 

Ella had half expected to find herself immediately mashed beneath the smelly foot of Reagan, fighting for her life while the giantess berated her for her disobedience. Instead, she was surprised to find Reagan’s frown simply turned into a smirk as she gazed down at the trembling Ella.

 

“Oh, you don’t want to?” Reagan said, raising her eyebrows as she continued to smirk down at Ella. The giantess leaned back and crossed her arms. “I don’t really remember giving you a choice.”

 

Ella glanced over at Reagan’s monstrous feet that were flat on the floor of the locker room. She gulped as her eyes took in the pedicured toes, each and every toenail painted with a white polish that had been applied flawlessly. The huge bronzed peds were the same tone as the rest of Reagan’s legs and Ella was a bit amazed that there was no sign of her enormous feet being any shade paler.

 

Ella watched the pick-up truck sized feet intently, trying to anticipate any move they might make so she could defend herself from them. Not that there would be much she would be able to do if Reagan chose to drop one of her sweaty feet on her other than beg for mercy but at least she could try to prepare herself to be dominated by those powerful peds.

 

Reagan’s voice snapped her attention back skyward to the face looming high overhead.

 

“You know, I don’t remember giving you a choice because you don’t have a choice, twerp. When I tell you to massage my feet, I expect you to massage them and to massage them well.” Reagan boomed.

 

Ella was shaking more now than she had been before. She was pretty sure even Reagan could see her shaking now.

 

“I-I-I do-don’t w-w-want to m-ma-ma-massage y-y-your f-feet!” Ella yelled up, stammering and shaking as Reagan listened to her words.

 

Reagan’s calm demeanor was far more terrifying than her being angry. Ella had no idea what the giantess had planned for her.

 

Reagan simply shrugged and then smirked once more. The giantess uncrossed her arms and began to lean forward even more.

 

"Well, that’s no problem. I can just do it for you." Reagan said, a smug look on her face as her huge hand came rushing down towards Ella.

 

Ella had no time to react as the white nails tore through the air as the giantess reached out with her huge hand to grab Ella. Ella yelled out as the long, thick fingers wrapped around her and she was yanked skyward by Reagan. Her stomach was in her throat and she nearly blacked out as her entire vision was a blur as she was pulled upward.

 

Ella was panicking in Reagan’s hand. She tried to squirm, but Reagan had wrapped her up far too tight for Ella to do little more than just struggle to breathe.

 

Reagan was balancing a foot on her knee, the sole upturned. Ella screamed with what little breath she could muster in Reagan’s crushing grip as she went rushing towards the reddened sole of the field hockey captain.

 

Reagan’s fingers loosened and Ella found her entire body being pushed into Reagan’s meaty sole. Reagan pressed her firmly into her sole, the warm, sweaty flesh molding around her as Reagan forced her into it. It wasn’t long before Reagan began to rub her against her broad sole, pressing and rubbing her all over it, while using her thumb to push Ella’s face firmly into her foot.

 

Ella realized that Reagan was pushing hard on her like she was some kind of massager for her feet.

 

"Pl-" Ella tried to scream out when she was pulled away from Reagan’s smelly sole for a second before Reagan pressed her back into her sole. Ella wanted to scream for her to stop but Reagan kept rubbing her over her sole with that haughty smirk on her face.

 

"Stop plea-" Ella tried to shout again but simply found herself pressed right back into Reagan’s firm sole. Reagan just continued use Ella’s tiny body to massage her foot, not even caring in the slightest for what Ella was trying to say.

 

Ella’s tiny squirms just made Reagan’s grip tighten, squeezing her harder as she pressed her more firmly into her sole. Ella could feel sweat and foot grime being smeared across her naked body.

 

All Ella’s pleas were doing were earning her a mouth full of Reagan’s hot, sweaty sole which the taste of made her want to vomit and cry all at the same time. She could feel her teeth scrapping against the thick sole when she was unfortunate enough to have her mouth open or have it forced open and she felt like her teeth were going to break or even be ripped from her mouth. She was forced to swallow sweat and all sorts of other things stuck to Reagan’s huge foot. She was struggling to breathe and any time she was pulled away from Reagan’s foot, she found herself gasping and wheezing for air.

 

Ella would try to turn her face away but Reagan’s thumb would just press even harder and more firmly, pressing her harder and harder into the sweaty, dirty sole.

 

Reagan rubbed Ella all over her huge foot. Ella was pressed into her thick heel, her softer yet still firm sole and instep, and the firm ball of her foot. Reagan just rubbed away, smearing sweat, grime, fuzz and foot dirt all over the tiny girl.

 

Finally, she pulled Ella away from her foot, her fingers tightening once more around Ella as she held her in her fist. Ella was wheezing and in a great deal of pain after being rubbed all over Reagan’s massive foot.

 

Ella could taste blood in her mouth, despite the overpowering taste of sweaty feet. Her nose was bleeding too and Ella realized it was very likely broken from how hard Reagan had forced her into her sole.

 

“That felt pretty good.” Reagan said with a haughty smirk. “Guess you are actually good for something, nerd.”

 

Ella was too weak and out of breath to offer a response. She could barely even catch her breath and it didn’t help that Reagan’s was holding her so tightly in her fist, her lungs could barely even expand.

 

“Please,” Ella gasped weakly as she looked up at the smirking giantess, “Please let me go…”

 

Reagan didn’t acknowledge her plea and soon Ella found herself being lowered.

 

“Ready or not, I still have a whole other foot that’s in need of a massage, nerd.”

 

Reagan laughed as Ella squealed for mercy as she found herself rushing towards Reagan’s other foot, positioned the same way the first foot had been on her knee.

 

This time, Ella wisely closed her mouth before she made contact with Reagan’s sole.

 

Reagan held her the same way, her fingers loosened so she could press Ella’s four-inch body into her sole while keeping her thumb firmly on Ella’s head to keep her face pressed into her sole.

 

Ella’s face was once more shoved into Reagan’s sole and she was once more rubbed all over Reagan’s foot in a similar fashion. The heel, sole, instep and ball of her foot all received ample rubbing with Ella’s beaten body. Ella still found her mouth forced open from time to time, scrapping against Reagan’s smelly sole and having the taste of sweaty feet forced into mouth while she swallowed acrid foot sweat and all manner of dirt and grime.

 

Reagan’s grip would tighten whenever she squirmed and Ella knew there was no escaping the giantess by now. She was completely at Reagan’s mercy for however long the giantess wished her to be, having sweat and foot dirt smeared all over her.

 

Ella was once again unsure of how long Reagan had rubbed her into her immense sole when she was pulled away. Her body ached and she felt pain all over as Reagan lifted her up and away from her sole.

 

Ella heard the soft slap of Reagan’s foot returning to the floor. She also realized her nose was definitely broken as she struggled to breathe through it. Blood dripped from her nostrils while they burned along with her mouth and throat from the taste and smell of Reagan’s sweaty feet.

 

“You’re a great little foot massager, you know that?” Reagan chuckled. “I might have to keep you around to do that after every practice and game.”

 

Ella felt tears in her eyes as she imagined the horror of being used daily by the bronzed giantess to rub her giant feet.

 

"You may have noticed I didn’t rub you around or between my toes. So, do you want me to continue using you or are you finally ready to massage my feet yourself?" Reagan asked, a sickening, fake sweetness to her voice. “My toes are still in need of a massage.”

 

Ella was still gasping for air, her entire body screaming in pain.

 

Ella nodded weakly, tears flowing freely. A huge grin spread across Reagan’s face as she saw the weak nods from the tiny girl in her fist.


“Very good. I like to see you’re ready to be a good little bitch again for me.” Reagan said with a grin. “But don’t think I won’t use you again how I just did if you do a bad job on my toes.”

Reagan tightened her fist ever so slightly, eliciting a pained yelp from Ella. Reagan giggled before she began to lower Ella slowly away from her towards the ground. Ella was pretty limp in her fist, lacking energy to even try to squirm against the giantess’s fist.

Reagan’s fist opened and Ella was dropped to the floor, landing in a heap. The cool tile felt wonderful on her skin which was warm and sweaty. She wasn’t sure if the sweat was hers or Reagan’s but she was certainly covered in it and even bits of dirt, grime, and sock fuzz were stuck to her courtesy of Reagan’s massive feet.

She tried to stand but found herself unable to. Her legs were far too wobbly and she was in a world of pain, her body aching all over. Instead, she remained on all fours, her breathing raspy due to her sore throat and broken nose.

Reagan leaned back on the bench and smiled down at the shrinkee she had dropped down by her feet. Ella looked up seeing that Reagan’s feet were close enough but that it still would be a little bit of struggle for her to reach them.

“Come on, bitch. I don’t have all day.” Reagan boomed, tapping one of her enormous feet against the tiled floor of the locker room. “Either you rub my toes or I’ll do it for you.”

The tapping of Reagan’s foot reverberated throughout the locker room floor, shaking Ella while the sound of her sole slapping against the tile was akin to a cannon firing each time it slapped down. Ella was terrified as the prospect of being used once more by Reagan and began to crawl forward.

As she crawled, she looked forward and saw Reagan’s foot slam down one final time, joining her other foot flat on the floor. The floor shook beneath Ella, who nearly collapsed as she felt the rumble.

“That’s right, crawl, bitch! Crawl to my feet like the pathetic, little loser you are!” Reagan laughed, recording the humiliating scene with her phone.

Ella’s face burned with humiliation as she listened to the laughter of the giantess. She just looked forward towards the toes of the giantess, crawling as quickly as she could manage. She didn’t look up. She knew the giantess was recording her crawling on all fours towards her feet and she wouldn’t give the cruel bully any sense of satisfaction by seeing her tear-streaked face.

Ella quickly realized that staring at the pedicured toes of Reagan wasn’t much better. The immense toes, with their immaculate white nails, looked just as hot and sweaty as the rest of Reagan’s pick-up truck sized feet.

She could see sock fuzz and lint plastered to the sides and between the thick toes. She gulped as she continued to crawl forward, realizing she too would soon be between those same toes just like all the other sock lint and toejam that resided between them now.

“Hurry your ass up, bitch.” Reagan barked, scrunching her huge toes. “I’m getting tired of waiting for your shrinkee ass to massage my toes.”

Ella began to crawl even faster, terrified at the thought of Reagan’s patience wearing thin and the giantess plucking her up once more to use as a massager. The last thing she wanted was to be dragged between the bronzed titan’s toes as some sort of human toe floss.

As Ella neared Reagan’s toes, she was she soon assaulted by the strong smell of sweaty feet. She gagged as she crawled forward, fighting against the smell of feet choking her, finally reaching Reagan’s toes after what had been some of the most humiliating seconds of her life.

“Get to work, loser!” Reagan commanded as soon as Ella reached her toes.

Ella looked over the toes of Reagan. The white nail polish was pristine, although Ella noticed bits of sock fuzz and grime stuck beneath the white nails. There was also quite a bit of toejam between the immense tan toes. Ella gagged before throwing herself at the giantess’s toes.

Ella wrapped her arms as best she could around one of Reagan’s toes and began to rub at the thick digit as best she could. Her entire body was in pain, she was struggling to breathe and her hands were on fire. She knew Reagan would punish her if she couldn’t rub her toes well and Ella had no intention of being further punished.

Ella could barely stand and found herself practically laying atop Reagan’s toes, her arms wrapped around one toe. She wanted to stand but her body was so beaten from having been rubbed against Reagan’s soles.

Ella suddenly felt the toe beneath her buck, slamming right into her chest and torso and even knocking her head back. She was almost knocked out and honestly would’ve fallen over if she hadn’t had her arms wrapped around the huge toe as she had been rubbing it.

“What the fuck are you doing down there?” Reagan scowled, wiggling her toes once more and hitting Ella again. “Are you humping my toe? You fucking weirdo.”

Ella soon lost her grip on the huge toe as Reagan continued to wiggle them. She was batted a couple of more times by the thick, tan digits before finally falling from Reagan’s huge toes.

“I know you’re really weird and stuff but humping my toe, I mean there’s some real weird shit.” Reagan said. “You like feet or something, nerd?”

Ella just stared up at the smirking giantess. Reagan looked so powerful and Ella felt fear once more.

“N-n-no! I d-don’t like f-feet!” Ella yelled up, praying the giant looming over her would hear her.

“You don’t? So why were you humping my toe then?” Reagan boomed, raising her eyebrows as she spoke. “You better explain yourself now, nerd.”

Ella squirmed beneath Reagan’s gaze. She was so afraid of the giant girl in this moment.

“It’s just, just I’m in s-so much p-p-pain.” Ella sobbed. “I w-was having trouble s-standing and so I, so I was trying m-m-my best to rub your toes but i-it was j-j-just a lot!”

Reagan’s head flew back as her laughter echoed throughout the locker room.

Ella felt her face burning as Reagan’s laughter rang out.

“That’s not my fault, nerd.” Reagan laughed. “Maybe if you didn’t suck so much at giving foot massages, you wouldn’t be hurting so much right now!”

Reagan continued to laugh as Ella just laid on the cool tile, looking up at the giant girl.

“Well, I guess if a simple task like rubbing my toes is too much for a pathetic, little thing like you…” Reagan said, grinning down at Ella.

Ella was terrified as she expected Reagan’s huge hand to come rushing down and grab her up before running her beaten body between and all over each and every one of her large toes.

But Reagan’s hand never came. Instead, she watched as the giantess lifted up her massive right foot, the hot, sweaty sole peeling away from the locker room floor, leaving an imprint courtesy of Reagan’s sweaty sole on the floor.

She watched as Reagan brought her foot down, the huge heel connecting with the tiled floor with a dull thump and the ground shaking from her heel striking the floor. Reagan’s right foot loomed over Ella, resting on its heel while smelly, sweat soaked air began to choke her.

Reagan wiggled her enormous toes high above, mashing the toejam and sock lint between the thick digits while her foot continued to loom over Ella. The broad sole wrinkled slightly as the giantess wiggled and scrunched her toes.

“I have something else for you to do that you’re the perfect size for, bitch.”

Ella screamed as the enormous foot began to fall upon her, Reagan’s laughter quickly drowning out her scream as the bully’s taunting laughter once more echoed throughout the locker room.

Chapter 3 by LittleSub
Author's Notes:

A little bit of a backstory/prequel chapter of sorts to show how Ella wound up in her bully Reagan's clutches.

It had started out like any other school day for Ella Jallen. She had woken up at her usual time, showered and got ready for another day of school.

The only difference she had noticed was a persistent headache that would not go away no matter how much medication she took for it.

After making lunch and eating breakfast, she had headed out. Both her parents had already left for the day for work so we had walked the few blocks to her high school.

The school day had been mostly uneventful. Ella found herself going through the usual daily routine of talking to her few friends, attending classes and doing everything she possibly could to avoid crossing paths with Reagan Kierwin.

Ella had become quite adept at ducking into bathrooms or even empty classrooms whenever the field hockey captain and her posse were stomping through the halls.

It had been a good day as Ella had been able to avoid Reagan for the most part. They had only crossed paths once, while Ella was heading towards the science wing and Reagan was leaving it.

The hallway had been quite crowded and due to Ella’s shorter stature, she had never even seen the bully coming towards her. Reagan definitely saw her though. It had all happened so fast.

The taller, stronger girl had immediately stepped into Ella’s path, slightly lowering her shoulder and connecting with Ella’s smaller frame. Ella was taken completely by surprise, wheezing as Reagan slammed into her.

Reagan had laughed as Ella stumbled backwards and dropped her books, notebooks and papers as she fell over. Reagan taunted her and then laughed as she stomped on several errant papers and kicked some of Ella’s books and notebooks away down the hallway before continuing on her way with her giggling friends.

Ella had heard plenty of other students snickering as they walked past her struggling to gather her things. Not a single person stopped to help her or even ask if she was ok. She had quickly gathered her things or as quick as she could, noting the sneaker print of Reagan’s Air Force 1s soles on several of her papers, and just barely made it to her class on time.

The rest of Ella’s day was mercifully less eventful. Ella decided despite her persistent headache, she was going to stay after school to run.

It was a nice day out and Ella wanted to take advantage of that by running on the school’s track.

Ever since her brother had been home from college to visit a few weeks ago, Ella had taken up running. Her brother had insisted it would help her clear her head and that she would feel better getting some fresh air and exercise.

The first few days had been absolutely grueling, with Ella struggling to run for more than 10 or 15 minutes. Her legs and feet had hurt and she had quickly thought about giving up as she had been so sore.

She pushed those thoughts of giving up from her mind after she soon found herself being able to run a little further and a little longer. She hated to admit it but her brother was right, she was starting to feel better.

She found enjoyment in running on the school’s track, finding it the easiest way to measure how much distance she was running after a few short runs through her neighborhood.

The biggest downside to running on the track however was that she was around the numerous teams that practiced outside on fields near the track. One of these teams just so happened to be the field hockey team.

This meant that whenever Ella wanted to run after school, she often found herself in Reagan’s crosshairs. Although the bleach blonde was attending practice, she still found ways to mess with Ella when her coaches weren’t looking.

Whenever Ella ran past where the field hockey team was practicing, she quickly noticed Reagan would “miss” an abundance of shots or passes which sent the hard plastic field hockey ball tearing through the air towards her on the track. Even worse, Reagan’s aim was quite good so Ella found herself normally being pelted several times in the feet or legs by Reagan’s “missed” shots or passes while running.

Reagan would laugh and offer up a half-hearted, mocking “my bad” after each “missed” shot that would connect with Ella. Ella would feel tears welling in her eyes from the pain of the field hockey ball hitting her but she was determined to press on, not wanting to give her bully the satisfaction of forcing her off the track. Her legs bore a litany of bruises courtesy of Reagan’s “missed” shots.

Worse than having to try to dodge any “missed” shots, was when the field hockey would cross the track. Reagan and her teammates would always seem to wait until the moment Ella was nearing them before they would wander onto the track to cross it.

The girls would take up most of the track as they crossed it, forcing Ella to either break her pace or try to make her way through them. She quickly realized trying to make her way through them was the wrong idea. Ella trying to make her way through the field hockey team would lead to several unfortunate scenarios and this was one of the few times Ella chose to let Reagan have her victory.

When this had first started occurring, Ella had simply thought she could run through the field hockey girls on the track. She figured it was just normal that the girls had to cross the track to get back to the locker room and that they would likely leave her alone. She quickly realized she couldn’t have been more wrong.

Just because their practice was over, it didn’t mean she was free from Reagan.

The majority of the field hockey girls were bigger than she was and with their sticks, they made quite the obstacle. It didn’t help that Reagan seemed to have some sort of sixth sense for messing with her when she was crossing the track around Ella.

No matter what, it always seemed like Reagan knew exactly where she was no matter how she tried to run past. The field hockey captain would pretend she was looking the other way or just seemingly act oblivious to her surroundings as she walked across the track and just at the last possible moment, she would step into Ella’s path.

This would always prove disastrous for Ella. While Ella stood only a few inches over five feet, Reagan was about a head taller than her, not to mention much more toned and muscular with far greater balance too.

Ella found herself always unable to avoid Reagan when she would step into her path at the last second and would find herself slamming into the taller girl, and either stumbling and struggling to maintain her footing or just simply falling over.

Anytime she’d run into Reagan, the taller girl would just turn and sneer down at her to “watch where she was going” before laughing along with her teammates and walking off. Worse was when she would demand an apology and Ella would find herself stammering one up to the smug bully who would loom over her as she would lay on the ground.

If she managed to somehow avoid being near enough to Reagan that the girl could basically body check her, Reagan still could find ways to mess with her.

Even when she managed to stay far enough away from Reagan to avoid physical contact, the bully could still manage to trip her up with her field hockey stick, laughing as the smaller girl would go tumbling down as a result.

This was the case today after Reagan had a pelted her a few times with “missed” shots, the field hockey captain had managed to trip her up with her stick as she crossed the track after her practice sending Ella flailing and falling to the ground. The field hockey girls had laughed as Ella struggled back up, with Reagan laughing and mocking her about how she was supposed to stay on her feet while she was running.

Despite her lingering headache and Reagan’s bullying, she had still decided to run on the track. She had a great routine and didn’t want to disrupt it.

With the field hockey girls moving to a different area of the high school’s sprawling campus to practice something else, Ella found it a great opportunity to push herself without having to worry about Reagan’s antics.

Ella had begun to feel nauseous not even a full lap after having been tripped by Reagan and her headache was becoming much more intense. She felt as if someone was hitting her skull with a sledgehammer and her vision was getting a bit spotty.

She suddenly felt her feet becoming loose in her running shoes and her socks suddenly sliding from her feet. Her clothes were becoming oversized and rather heavy as she seemed to be getting lost in them while the world around her began to spin. She kicked off her shoes while her socks slid from her feet as her running shorts and underwear slid down her legs, tripping her up.

She fell to the track, struggling out of her t-shirt and sports bra as her vision faded and the world seemed to spin even faster around her. She struggled to stand and push herself forward, stumbling along as her vision went darker and darker. Her head was pounding relentlessly and before she knew it, she was falling forward, blacking out completely as the ground rushed up to meet her.

Ella wasn’t sure where she was when she felt the ground rumbling beneath her.

Her head was still pounding and she still felt a bit nauseous. She could feel grass on her face, and realized she was lying face down on what she assumed was the field near the track. She slowly began to remember how she had been stumbling about, her clothing falling off around her.

The ground was still rumbling, almost in a rhythmic fashion, shaking her prone body.

Ella soon realized she felt the grass all over her body and a horrible realization came over her.

She was naked.

This horrible realization was followed by an even more dreadful realization as to why she was naked.

She had shrunk.

As she pulled her head up from the ground and looked beyond her, she could see the bleachers which seemed to stretch into the sky for miles. Dread fell over her like she had never experienced before.

The rumbling of the ground was far more intense, the ground beneath her seeming to almost heave up and down with each rumble. It was scarily rhythmic in nature too. It was becoming more and more intense with each passing second.

It was almost like… footsteps.

Ella was still struggling to push herself up as the ground continued quaking violently beneath her when the quaking abruptly stopped and a shadow fell over her entire world.

“And just what do we have here?”

The powerful voice was booming, an air of superiority quite present in it.

Chills went down Ella’s spine as it took her no more than a second to recognize that voice.

Reagan Kierwin.

The voice belonged to Reagan Kierwin.

Ella didn’t even have to turn to know Reagan was looming over her, no doubt a smug smile on her face.

Her bully, Reagan Kierwin, was a giant. No, she wasn’t a giant. Ella was a…

“Just what do you think you’re doing on my field, shrinkee?”

Shrinkee. She was a shrinkee now.

The voice was so loud, so powerful. Furthermore, Ella was absolutely terrified at the thought of Reagan Kierwin finding her shrunk. Ella rolled over and nearly fainted at what she saw.

Ella found herself looking at one of Reagan’s field hockey shoes, only now the orange and white Adidas shoe was the size of a pickup truck. The way the grass was flattened around the huge shoe made Ella tremble.

Ella hadn’t just shrunk a bit. She had shrunk big time.

Ella gazed at Reagan’s other foot, which only served to confirm just how small she was in comparison to Reagan’s immense feet. The field hockey shoes were terrifying large, mostly orange with white trim and detail along with three white stripes on them marking them as Adidas. They were a bit dirty and bits of grass stuck to them. White socks rose out of the shoes with bulky shin guards inserted in them causing Reagan’s legs to look even larger and wider. The once pristine white socks were a bit dirty and grass stained.

The socks rose up to the knee, covering Reagan’s muscular calves and gave way to the bronzed skin of Reagan’s toned thighs. The exposed skin glistened in the sunlight, a sheen of sweat noticeably present. The bronzed skin of her thighs disappeared in the shadow of her black skirt shorts combo with the high school’s crest present in white on the skirt. The orange tank-top like pinnie she wore looked soaked with sweat and left her toned arms bare, glistening with sweat, except for an orange sweatband around her left wrist.

The pinnie looked like it was struggling a bit to contain her breasts despite the presence of a white sports bra as the school’s name stood out across her chest on the sweat soaked pinnie. Ella finally made it to Reagan’s face, craning her neck mightily. She swore she made eye contact with the giantess’s bright, blue eyes while the haughty smirk the now titanic girl wore made her want to pee herself in fright.

Reagan’s bleach blonde hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail and her tanned face was reddened and sweaty. The colossal girl had her field hockey stick over her shoulder, a hand on her hip and her left leg slightly bent as she struck a pose while gazing down at the small girl at her feet.

The smell of sweat soon rolled over her and Ella coughed and gagged as she inhaled the post-practice sweaty stench of her now gigantic bully.

Ella had never felt more fear in her entire life as she gazed up at the towering bully who loomed over her like a building.

“The field is no place for a shrinkee.” Reagan spoke, her voice making Ella wince. “You should consider yourself lucky you didn’t shrink while we were practicing over here.”

Ella could do little more than just look up in fear at the towering girl. The huge athlete was still just smirking down at her, seeming to enjoy how she was cowering at her feet.

Ella could only imagine the terror of being on the field amongst the gigantic field hockey team. The colossal titans stomping around, chasing relentlessly after the ball while their sticks smacked against the ball and each other.

Ella’s gaze was quickly drawn down towards Reagan’s left foot as the enormous shoe pivoted slightly and her left leg straightened.

“Cause if you were on the field while we were practicing,” Reagan began, lifting her right foot into the air, bending her knee as she brought her huge foot over towards Ella.

Ella gulped as she stared up at the orange and white sole of the field hockey shoe, grass and dirt caught in the spikelike rubber. Some dirt and grass rained down on her as the huge foot moved over her.

“This would probably be the last thing you’d ever see!”

As Reagan finished her sentence, her massive foot came rushing down towards Ella. Ella screamed and just barely managed to fling herself out of the way as the gargantuan foot crashed down with an earthshaking boom while Reagan’s rolling thunder-like laughter rang out.

A gush of air had rushed over when Reagan’s foot had slammed down and Ella couldn’t believe just how close she had come to being crushed beneath Reagan’s massive foot!

She shuddered as she realized if she had been just a few seconds slower in moving, Reagan would’ve crushed her completely beneath her foot!

Ella had no idea what Reagan had in mind for her but she wasn’t about to wait around and find out. She pulled herself up to her feet began to run as fast as she could away from Reagan.

She could feel the towering girl’s eyes on her as she ran and the biting laughter of Reagan rang out as she ran, spurring her forward and away from the now colossal bully.

“Just where do you think you’re going, shrinkee?” Reagan laughed. “You don’t seriously think you can get away from me, do you?”

Reagan sounded quite amused but none of that mattered to Ella. She was too concerned with running away from the giantess.

Her bare feet pounded against the dirt as she made her way through the thigh high blades of grass. She felt like she was making good progress but she nearly lost her footing when the ground rumbled and heaved beneath her, a powerful boom ringing out.

It didn’t take much for Ella to realize that Reagan had just taken a step.

“Just where do you really think you’re running off too?” Reagan boomed, accompanying her words with another earth-shaking step.

“Your ass is mine, bitch.”

The ground rumbled and heaved again and Ella once more found herself stumbling as a shadow started to creep over her. She only ran a few more seconds before the ground rumbled and heaved again and again.

Ella was still stumbling when a gush of air blew over her and she slammed into a strange feeling wall with zero give. She fell on her back, the strong odor of sweat overtaking her as she realized she had run straight into one of Reagan’s immense feet.

The titaness had stomped down before her, blocking her path incredibly easily with her huge foot. The smell of sweaty feet was quite apparent from Reagan’s enormous foot, permeating through the immense, colorful shoe. Ella simply laid on her back, dazed, while Reagan stood over her grinning.

“Really thought you were going somewhere, huh bitch?” Reagan taunted. “It’s pretty funny you actually thought you could run away from me. I’m guessing those are your clothes all over the track, huh?”

Ella could only watch in horror as the giantess bent over, field hockey stick in one hand while her other hand came down towards Ella. The white nails of the giantess’s huge hand cut through the air, descending on her with frightening speed.

Ella couldn’t do anything as the thick, tanned fingers of Reagan wrapped around her tightly, yanking her high into the air. Ella’s ears popped as her vision blurred as she flew upward at a stomach churning, vomit inducing speed.

The giantess’s hand was hot and clammy and Ella could smell the odor of sweat even more strongly now from the tight fist. She felt sick to her stomach and had never been as scared as she currently was in her life.

It was only a matter of time until Reagan recognized who she was. Ella didn’t even want to imagine what would happen if her bully were to find out she was only a few inches tall and in her grasp.

Reagan was mean enough to her at full size but now, there’d be no escaping Reagan. No hiding from Reagan.

She would be completely at Reagan’s mercy.

As her vision cleared, she found herself staring at the pretty but reddened face of Reagan Kierwin. The girl looked ridiculously sweaty and the smell certainly matched.

The giantess’s grip lessened on her and the thick fingers unwrapped themselves as the giantess studied the tiny girl in her hand. Ella took the moment to gasp for air, her lungs expanding as she inhaled the sweat tainted air.

Ella watched the big, blue eyes study her for a few moments before they lit up in a terrifying manner. Reagan’s fingers quickly wrapped around her once more, squeezing the air from her lungs as she was engulfed once more in Reagan’s clammy fist.

Ella was terrified as she saw the smug look on Reagan’s reddened face.

“No fucking way.” Reagan said, making Ella wince as the giantess’s voice thundered in her ears. Reagan’s pink lips parted as she grinned to reveal shiny, spotless white teeth. “I thought I recognized the clothes on the track.”

Reagan’s booming laughter rang out, deafening Ella who winced and yelped in pain as the thunderous laughter made her ears ring while Reagan’s warm breath washed over her as she laughed. Ella continued wincing in the giantess’s fist until the gigantic bully collected herself, a wicked, smug grin playing across her face.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t the little nerd herself, Ella Jallen.”

End Notes:

Thank you to everyone who has read so far and to those who have reviewed too!

Chapter 4 by LittleSub
Author's Notes:

A little more backstory about how Ella ended up with Reagan. This chapter more or less takes place right before the events in Chapter 1.

Ella was terrified. The way that Reagan was grinning at her made her want to shrink even smaller than she already was.

Here she was, four-inches tall and trapped in her bully’s fist. Reagan looked so smug after realizing just who she was holding in her fist.

“Plea-“ Ella tried to speak but Reagan simply squeezed her fist, silencing Ella as she felt the air forced from her lungs.

“Of course a fucking nerd like you had the shrinking virus.” Reagan laughed, her warm breath washing over Ella, while her laughter made the tiny girl wince. “This is so fucking funny! I knew it was only a matter of time until you were crawling around in the dirt like a bug!”

Reagan was holding her so tightly in her fist that Ella was struggling to even breathe. She gasped for air as the giantess smirked at her in her fist. Ella could feel tears beginning to well in her eyes. She was so utterly terrified.

It also didn’t help that Ella was rapidly warming up inside of Reagan’s warm, clammy fist. The giantess was so sweaty from practice and her hand was hot and reeked of sweat.

“Haha, this is so great!” Reagan boomed. “Seems like it’s only all the nerds and losers who have been shrinking down. Maybe being a fucking loser is all you need for being a shrinkee!”

Reagan’s booming laughter made Ella’s ears ring while she winced as her gigantic captor laughed and laughed.

“This has probably been your fucking nightmare, huh nerd?” Reagan grinned. “Shrinking down and being found by me.”

Ella felt so completely helpless in Reagan’s powerful fist. The giantess was holding her so tight and the pressure was quickly becoming painful.

The giantess wasn’t wrong either. Ella had definitely had nightmares about shrinking before Reagan. This was real life though, and unlike her nightmares, there was no waking up in her own bed.

“Did you think about me when you first found out you had the shrinking virus? Did you think about what it would be like to be tiny and knowing I’d be a giant to you?” Reagan laughed.

Ella just wanted to shrink away even further now. Anything to get Reagan’s attention away from her. The giant bully’s words cut deep.

“Not going to be able to hide from me now.” Reagan laughed as she gave Ella a squeeze.

“Don’t think I haven’t noticed how you always duck into the bathroom and or turn around whenever I’m in the hallway.” Reagan smirked. “Sure, I could follow you into the bathroom to mess with you or be a little quicker down the hallway to catch you during passing periods but honestly, you’re really just not worth my time, bitch.”

Ella winced as Reagan laughed once more.

“Don’t get me wrong, it’s great messing with you but it’s pretty funny to know that you’re like, hiding from me.” Reagan said, smugly. “And now that you’ve taken up running, if you can even call it that, I get to fuck with you whenever I want during my practices. So very kind of you to let me mess with you even more, nerd!”

Reagan’s booming laughter rang out once more while Ella winced in her fist. Ella was slowly becoming more and more terrified and was on the verge of having a panic attack. This was the worst possible thing that could’ve happened to her if she had shrunk.

As Reagan’s laughter died down, the giantess grinned at her once more. Ella wanted to speak, she wanted to scream, but Reagan was holding her far too tightly in her fist.

“As fun as it is doing this here with you, I should be getting to the locker room.” Reagan said, smirking at Ella. “And guess what? You’re coming with!”

Reagan giggled as she looked at the tiny girl in her fist. For Ella, it was no surprise Reagan was taking her although she dreaded the fact that Reagan would be taking her into the locker room.

Ella tried to spend as little time as possible in the locker room. She had the same gym class as Reagan so it was one place that avoiding Reagan was nearly impossible. She had been subjected to plenty of teasing and torture by not only Reagan but other girls too in the locker room. Not to mention simply how intimidated she felt in the locker room with all the other more athletic girls.

The locker room was not a place she wanted to be with Reagan when she was normal size so it certainly wasn’t a place she wanted to be with a giant, sweaty, smelly Reagan Kierwin.

The giantess lowered her fist from her face, the sudden drop making Ella’s stomach lurch and her insides seemingly bounce around within her. She found herself being held near Reagan’s hip as the giant began to walk towards the high school, her field hockey stick over her shoulder in her other hand.

The smell of sweat was still rather potent as Ella felt as if it was almost all she could smell. Ella soon found herself swaying along with Reagan’s hand as the field hockey captain walked along, each of her footsteps slightly shaking her fist.

Ella found it hard to believe when she looked down to the ground, that she was simply seeing the grass and dirt of the field being pounded beneath Reagan’s feet. She had almost expected when she looked down to see a sea of houses and cars being trampled beneath the titan’s feet and people running for their lives as the massive feet crushed everything and everyone in their way.

However, Reagan wasn’t a titan stomping through a neighborhood. Ella was simply shrunken and the captive of a high school senior who was making her way across a field at their high school.

Reagan fortunately hadn’t taunted her at all while walking leaving Ella to sway in her tight, clammy fist. She did feel nauseous rather quickly and found her vision going a bit blurry as Reagan continued walking. She was also struggling to breathe as Reagan still for some unknown, irritating reason had not loosened her grip on Ella.

Reagan entered the school building through the door that led to the locker rooms, making her way down a drab hallway. Her footsteps thudded against the tiled floor and Ella was left wincing at the sound of each and every one of them.

Reagan finally entered the girls’ locker room and as she did, Ella felt like the smell of musk and sweat slammed into her like a brick wall.

The locker room was rather quiet and Ella realized most of the girls must’ve already left after their practices had ended. This meant she was alone with Reagan.

Reagan made her way past locker after locker. The various girls’ teams all had dedicated locker areas and there were also general use lockers for the gym classes. Ella couldn’t believe how vast the locker room seemed at her current size.

Reagan stomped over to where the field hockey team’s lockers were and made her way down the aisle until she got to, what Ella assumed, was her locker. She leaned her stick against the lockers. Ella’s stomach rose to her throat as Reagan lifted her back up to her face.

“Here we are shrinkee, my locker.” Reagan grinned. “I guess all the other girls already went home. Lucky you. I’m sure they all would’ve loved to have seen you at your new size, nerd.”

Ella barely even had time to process the thought of being at the mercy of numerous, gigantic, sweaty girls before Reagan’s laughter assaulted her.

Reagan laughed as she lowered Ella down from her face, her laughter echoing in the empty locker room. Ella had expected her to just be lowered back down by Reagan’s hip but instead the giantess continued to lower her even further as Ella was soon looking at the exposed, glistening thighs of Reagan.

Reagan was bending over and as she did, her fist suddenly opened. Ella was dropped from just high enough that she screamed for a moment before landing on the cool tile of the locker room floor. She landed painfully in a heap, gasping for air as her lungs could finally fully expand for what felt like the first time in hours.

Ella was still gasping for breath when one of Reagan’s enormous feet came crashing down inches from her with an earthshaking boom.

“Don’t even think about running, loser.” Reagan boomed, sternly.

Ella was far too petrified by fear to even attempt to run. Her brain was screaming at her to run, but her body wasn’t responding. Reagan's other foot came crashing down with an earthshaking boom on the other side of her causing Ella to cry out. There wasn’t even much of way to escape. Reagan’s massive feet were on either side of her, hemming her in between them.

The field hockey shoes smelled strongly of sweaty feet, causing Ella to gag as she cowered between them.

Ella watched as the giantess bent over and her huge fingers played with the orange laces of the field hockey shoe for a moment before easily undoing them.

She watched as Reagan moved her other foot, pressing the toe of that shoe against the heel of her untied shoe, prying it from her foot.

As Reagan’s massive sock clad foot emerged from the shoe, the air was immediately tainted by the overpowering stench of sweaty feet. Ella instantly began to gag as the nauseating smell of sweaty feet became thick in the air around her.

Ella watched as Reagan’s socked foot slammed down against the locker room floor. She swore she had heard a squelch when the socked foot slammed down. Reagan’s white sock was soaked with sweat, the material clinging to her foot and the outline of her toes visible in the material. The sock was also rather dirty looking, grayed near her toes and heel and Ella swore she even saw some sweat stains on the white sock.

The smell of sweaty feet was so overwhelming, Ella was fighting the urge to vomit.

Reagan bent over once more to undo the laces of her remaining shoe, quickly undoing them and then lifting her socked foot up to pry the shoe off. Ella watched as the sweat soaked sock peeled away from the locker room floor, a imprint of Reagan’s sweaty foot left by the foot as it lifted away.

As Reagan lifted up her socked foot, Ella could see the sole of it. The sole of the sock was grayed and dingy looking, and so damp with sweat that it was stuck to Reagan’s sweaty foot. She quickly pried off her other shoe in a similar manner to the first and the smell of sweaty feet increased tenfold, leaving Ella gagging and dry heaving between Reagan’s sweaty, socked feet.

“You know how in movies, the bully shoves someone in a locker.” Reagan boomed, smirking as she glanced down at Ella, before bending and lifting her huge, smelly field hockey shoes in to the sky. “I’ve always wanted to do that. It always looked so funny.”

The giantess held one shoe in each hand, twisting and turning them in the air above as if she were examining them.

“You were pretty small before you shrunk. I sometimes thought about shoving you in a locker just to see if it could be done.” The giantess smirked while Ella shuddered at the thought of being trapped in a locker. “Now though, I think it’d be even funnier to shove you in one of my field hockey shoes.”

Ella just looked up in horror at the laughing giantess. She watched as Reagan turned one of the shoes so that the opening was facing the ground. Even though it was so high above her, Ella still felt overwhelming fear as she stared up at it.

“What do you say, nerd? Wanna be stuffed in my shoe?” Reagan laughed. “I bet it smells so fucking great after practice too!”

Ella just screamed as Reagan laughed. The giantess was waving the shoes about as she laughed. This continued for a few moments before Reagan turned slightly away. Ella felt a small amount of relief as the laughing giantess simply put the huge shoes down on the bench behind her.

“Maybe I’ll do that later.” Reagan grinned as she bent down once more, her hands moving towards her socks.

Ella watched as she removed her shin guards from her socks, one at a time, her legs instantly becoming far less bulky as she removed them. The grass and dirt-stained socks looked much more normal now without the shin guards in them as Reagan stood up and placed those on the bench as well.

Ella was now left between Reagan’s socked feet, slowly beginning to feel lightheaded from the stench of sweaty feet. The smell seemed to just be hanging in the air and Ella swore it was even beginning to feel a bit warmer too, likely due to the heat coming from Reagan’s sweat soaked socked feet.

“For now, I have something else you can do for me.” Reagan said, her towering form collapsing onto the bench behind her.

Ella watched as Reagan hooked her fingers into one of her knee-high socks and begin to pull the sock down her leg. Ella watched as the giantess effortlessly yanked the knee-high sock off, holding it up for a moment before dropping it to the floor where it landed with a plop before planting her now bare foot back on the floor.

Reagan repeated the process with her remaining knee-high sock, dropping that one to the floor with a plop as well. The giantess then let her bleach blonde hair down from her ponytail while she wiggled and scrunched her thick toes, now free from her sweat soaked socks.

Ella looked on at the big, bare pedicured feet. The nails of each toe were painted white, matching her fingers. Ella had to admit she was a little impressed with just how immaculate the giantess’s toenails looked, though she could see some dirt and sock fuzz beneath some of the nails. She could also see white sock lint sticking between the toes.

“Ah, much better.” Reagan sighed as she wiggled her bronzed toes, mashing toejam and sock lint between them.

Ella just gazed at the giantess’s now bare, meaty feet. They were so big and sweaty. Reagan lifted her feet up and brought them down on their heels, shaking the ground, so they loomed over Ella, the thick, hot, pungent odor of sweaty, smelly feet assaulting her with a vengeance now.

“How about you give my feet a nice massage?” Reagan smirked. “We did quite a bit of running today and it would feel great to have a nice foot massage to help me relax after practice.”

Ella was speechless as she stared at the broad, meaty soles before her. They were reddened and giving off an intense heat, not to mention the burning, sweaty smell that choked her. There was also quite a bit of grime and fuzz stuck to the immense soles.

“Come on, nerd. You can rub my feet or I can stuff you in my shoe.” Reagan said, plainly almost as if she were listing options of what type of pizza someone would like. “I don’t care either way although I won’t be too happy if I don’t get my foot massage.”

Ella didn’t want to massage Reagan’s feet. The thought of laying a single finger on her feet made Ella want to puke. It was the better option though.

Ella didn’t even want to begin to think about how rancid Reagan’s field hockey shoes were. If her feet smelled this bad, she didn’t even want to imagine how bad the footwear that Reagan’s feet sweat in almost daily smelled.

“Or I guess I could just step on you if you don’t want to massage my feet. What do you think, nerd? Wanna get stomped?” Reagan laughed loudly while Ella cringed and cowered.

The giantess roared with laughter at the thought of stomping the shrunken girl while Ella trembled. Reagan’s feet hadn’t moved but she knew that if the giantess truly wanted to step on her, she’d be unable to make it more than a few steps before she’d find herself beneath Reagan’s enormous foot.

Ella knew what she had to do. She began to trudge towards the looming soles, trying to steel herself as she felt the tears in her eyes. The smell somehow managed to become even more noxious as she approached the titanic peds.

She nearly vomited when she first pressed her hand into the hot, sweaty sole of Reagan’s foot. The urge to vomit was so great as she rubbed at Reagan’s foot, feeling her own skin stick to the tacky sole.

“That’s a good bitch.” Reagan laughed. “Rub my feet, twerp!”

Reagan’s laughter rang out as Ella continued her humiliating massage of her now gigantic bully’s smelly feet. She felt the tears flowing freely now as she rubbed away at the enormous sole. It was so sweaty and smelly and the heat the massive foot was giving off was nearly overwhelming. She was doing the best she could, desperately hoping she was appeasing the giantess through her foot massage.

Ella had no idea how long she had been rubbing away at Reagan’s foot. It honestly felt like hours but she knew it couldn’t be anywhere near that long. Reagan’s foot sweat had already made her hands and arms sticky and even her body was beginning to be as well.

“Rub harder.” Reagan suddenly boomed, causing Ella to jump. “I’m not really feeling you down there, nerd.”

Ella gulped and yelled up an apology, although she wasn’t sure if the giantess could even hear her. She once more threw herself against Reagan’s mighty sole, hoping to appease the colossal girl. The sweat was disgusting and the dirt, grime and sock fuzz clung to her.

“If I can’t feel you down there, it’s basically the same thing to me as you not rubbing them.” Reagan boomed. “So keep rubbing them hard, loser.”

Ella wanted to stop, to run away and not even look back. She knew she couldn’t though. Reagan would punish her cruelly if she did. The last thing she wanted was to give her bully any reason to punish and humiliate her further or even worse, give an excuse to step on her.

Reagan didn’t need an excuse to step on her though. If Reagan wanted to step on her, Reagan could and would step on her and there was nothing Ella could do to stop it. Ella continued to press her hands into Reagan’s meaty sole, feeling utterly humiliated and lost.

“Better but not great. I almost think you want me to stuff you in my shoe, nerd.” Reagan chuckled.

Ella trembled as she heard Reagan’s threat. She didn’t want to be stepped on but she most definitely did not want to be trapped in Reagan’s shoe either.

Ella had come to a saddening conclusion. She would rub Reagan’s sweaty feet for as long as the gigantic girl wanted her to rub them.

End Notes:

Thank you to all who've been reading and reviewing! The next chapter will pick up where Chapter 2 left off.

Chapter 5 by LittleSub
Author's Notes:

Continuation from Chapter 2, picking up right where that chapter left off.

Ella found herself unable to do anything besides scream as Reagan’s foot which had been looming over her fell in one swift motion. The huge foot came crashing down so quickly that she hardly had any time to react in anyway besides screaming. Ella had tried to raise up her arms in a pathetic attempt to protect herself from the enormous foot but was unable to even do something as simple as that.

Thump!

The floor beneath Ella quaked and the air was forced from her lungs as she was engulfed by the warm, sweaty sole of Reagan’s heavy foot as it slapped against the floor. Ella felt panic as Reagan’s foot pressed down on her, the huge, warm ped threatening to crush her small body beneath it.

Ella could still hear Reagan’s laughter, although it was slightly muffled as she was smothered underfoot. Her face and upper body were being pressed into the sweaty ball of Reagan’s foot while the rest of her body was trapped under Reagan’s meaty sole. She was struggling to breathe as she was smashed beneath Reagan’s foot, the potent stench of sweaty feet all around her.

Reagan seemed to have no intention to let up as she smothered Ella and threatened to crush her beneath what felt like tons and tons of smelly foot flesh. The giantess pressed down even harder, exerting more pressure on Ella’s beaten body. As the hot, sweaty foot flesh started to mold around her, Ella was now suffocating beneath Reagan’s smelly foot.

Ella was panicking as she could feel herself beginning to get lightheaded under her bully’s foot. She couldn’t breathe and the crushing pressure on her entire body was beginning to become too much.

Just as Ella felt like she was going to lose consciousness beneath Reagan’s foot, the pressure began to lessen. Ella immediately turned her head so her face was no longer pressed into Reagan’s sole. She gasped for air, inhaling a lungful of musky, sweat tainted air, coughing and gagging beneath Reagan’s foot. The foot was still pinning Ella down but Ella was at least relieved she could turn her face away from the warm, sweaty sole.

She gasped for air, gagging as she inhaled Reagan’s pungent, sweaty foot stink.

Reagan’s foot suddenly began to move, the warm foot sliding along Ella’s small body. The sliding of Reagan’s foot was painful as the giantess continued to exert some pressure as she maneuvered her foot along Ella’s tiny form. Ella quickly found her head between Reagan’s immense toes, while continuing gagging at the strong smell of sweat that was between them.

Ella only had a moment to take in her situation before Reagan’s toes closed in on her. The tanned toes gripped her head between them, subjecting Ella to the strong sweaty stink between them as they exerted pressure on her head. Ella could feel Reagan’s toes scrunching over and over, squeezing her head between them repeatedly as the giantess toyed with her head between her powerful toes. It was difficult to breathe and Ella once more found herself panicking at the thought of suffocating.

Reagan nearly crushed Ella’s head as she continued to toy with it between her thick toes. As the toes toyed with her head, she was left with only glimpses of her Reagan’s smirking face high above her. The torture of being batted by her toes and scrunched between them momentarily eased up and Ella took the opportunity to take deep breaths, breathing in the musky, sweaty odor of Reagan’s foot while Reagan leaned forward to look down at Ella between her toes, her face looming larger overhead as she leaned down to look at her.

Reagan looked down at her with a look of superiority, a smug grin on her pretty face.

“Now how about you clean out all that toejam and lint from between my toes, loser?” Reagan said, grinning cruelly.

Ella’s arms and the rest of her body were pinned beneath the field hockey captain’s immense foot. She was trapped. Ella realized there wasn’t much she could do but comply with Reagan’s command.

Ella was sure if she refused, Reagan would likely smother her until she was unconscious or perhaps she’d even threaten to crush her or continue mashing her head between her powerful toes.

Ella leaned up slowly and opened her mouth, dragging her dry tongue across the softer, spongy flesh between Reagan’s sweaty toes. The disgusting taste of sweat and grime immediately assaulted her tongue and Ella fought the urge to recoil and vomit as she tasted it. Ella continued though, pressing her tongue once more against Reagan’s warm flesh.

Ella continued lapping away, again and again, cringing any time her tongue came into contact with the linty toejam between Reagan’s sweaty toes. She was prying any lint off with her teeth, all while trying her best to ignore the funky taste of grime and sweaty feet that was quickly coating her tongue. She swallowed dirt and sock fuzz, lapping away to make sure the area between Reagan’s thick toes was spotless.

It was incredibly humiliating. Reagan meanwhile was tapping away on her phone, messing around on it and no doubt texting her friends while Ella licked her toes.

Whenever she finished cleaning one dirty crevice between Reagan’s toes, Reagan would simply pivot her foot so that Ella’s head would be brought to another dirty crevice, leaving her trapped between another pair of toes in need of cleaning. The pivoting of Reagan’s foot was rather painful as the giantess’s foot would grind Ella beneath it whenever it pivoted. Ella would then resume licking away, only pausing to chew and swallow any toejam or sock lint that she would come across before resuming lapping at Reagan’s smelly toes.

“You’re a natural at this, nerd!” Reagan laughed as Ella lapped away at her sweaty toes. “You’re way better at cleaning my toes than you were massaging them!”

When Ella finished Reagan’s right foot, Reagan lifted her enormous foot off giving Ella a moment to breath without being crushed beneath a foot. Ella gasped, her lungs expanding while inhaling the sweat tainted air that was all around her. This reprieve didn’t last as she quickly found herself pinned beneath Reagan’s massive left foot. Ella cried silently while she licked away at Reagan’s toes, cleaning them of sweat and toejam, the feeling of humiliation overwhelming.

Reagan repeated the same process with Ella as she had with her right foot, pivoting her left foot to allow Ella to lap away at each of the dirty, sweaty crevices between her toes on her left foot.

Once Ella had licked and cleaned Reagan’s toes on her left foot, the huge foot lifted up onto its heel. Both of Reagan’s feet loomed over Ella as she lay beaten and battered before them. She watched as Reagan splayed her toes, a fresh wave of foot funk washing over Ella as she did so.

“You did a pretty good job, nerd.” Reagan laughed as she examined her toes. “You got all that lint and toejam out from between my toes. Pretty good post-run meal for you, huh?”

Ella felt a burning sense of humiliation as Reagan laughed. She was coated in Reagan’s foot sweat along with grime and dirt from her massive feet. She even had bits of sock fuzz and lint stuck to her skin. Her hair too was matted and soaked with Reagan’s sweat.

“Was my toejam nice and tasty, loser?” Reagan laughed as she wiggled her toes above Ella. Ella just watched as the huge digits wiggled, sending more of her foot funk wafting over the small girl. Ella coughed while the toes wiggled over her, but continued to gasp for air as she stared up at the foot looming over her.

“Don’t be shy, you can totally tell me if you loved it, you fucking loser.” Reagan laughed.

Reagan lowered her foot onto Ella once more, crushing the small girl painfully beneath her huge foot. Ella barely had time to react before she found her head being pinched between Reagan’s thick toes. Ella could already feel herself panicking as she quickly found herself unable to breathe between Reagan’s toes.

The huge bully was keeping Ella’s head firmly pinched between her toes, not allowing the small girl any air. Ella was completely helpless as she began to get lightheaded. Her arms were still pinned beneath Reagan’s sole so she couldn’t even attempt to push the heavy foot off her. Not that she’d even be able to even budge the foot pinning her or the toes pinching her head but at least she would feel a little less helpless.

Ella wasn’t sure what Reagan’s plan was as she began to feel herself losing consciousness. Her lungs were screaming for air but Reagan’s toes had her completely smothered between them. Please Reagan, Ella thought as she started to suffocate, please don’t suffocate me with your toes.

Just as the Ella was about to lose consciousness, the toes relented and Ella gasped for air as light poured in between Reagan’s toes. Reagan playfully batted Ella’s head for a moment about between her toes, laughing as the tiny girl sucked in breath after breath of the sweat tainted air all around her.

Ella watched as Reagan leaned forward, just being able to make out her grinning face high above from her viewpoint between Reagan’s tanned toes.

“Awww, look at you down there. You look so fucking pathetic!” Reagan laughed. “I was telling some of my teammates about how eager you were to clean my toes and they couldn’t get enough of it. They all thought it was hilarious!”

Ella felt a burning shame as Reagan laughed about telling her teammates about her humiliating task. She felt so small and pathetic. Reagan could do anything she wanted to her.

“A few of them even want you to clean their toes too!” Reagan laughed. “Might have to make you the team foot cleaner, nerd. What do ya think about that?”

Ella was terrified as Reagan laughed above her. She didn’t want to be subjected to Reagan’s huge, sweaty post practice peds and definitely didn’t want to be subjected to Reagan’s teammates big, sweaty feet either.

Reagan wiggled her toes, giggling as the huge digits smacked Ella’s head back and forth between them. Ella yelped in pain as the thick toes pummeled her head repeatedly. Ella couldn’t do anything as she was pummeled, knowing she would likely be one big bruise tomorrow after this rough treatment from Reagan.

Without warning, Reagan’s massive foot suddenly slid forward. Ella had no chance to react as she found Reagan’s heavy foot rolling over her. The sweaty foot was just steamrolling her, painfully pressuring her beneath the firm sole as it slowly moved over her. She felt the air forced from her lungs and when she went to inhale, Reagan’s warm, sweaty sole was gagging her.

Ella could feel sweat and grime sticking her body as the warm sole continued its slow roll over her. She soon felt her legs were free of the crushing pressure of the enormous foot and immediately began kicking and squirming them as best she could as Reagan’s heavy heel rolled over her torso.

The heel of Reagan’s foot then rolled across her upper body and then her head shortly after that. Ella felt immense pain as the firm heel painfully rubbed across her face. Her already broken nose was painfully mashed beneath the firm heel and Ella once more panicked as she was continuously deprived air.

The heel lingered on her face for several agonizing seconds that felt like hours before lifting away. Ella’s body immediately spasmed while she coughed and gagged, gasping for air as she was finally free of being pinned beneath Reagan’s gargantuan feet.

Ella was cast in shadow as Reagan’s enormous foot lifted up and moved over her. Ella’s sky was Reagan’s reddened, smelly sole for several seconds as the giantess brought her foot back over Ella before bringing it to the floor with a ground shaking boom.

“On your feet, nerd.” Reagan boomed. Ella watched as Reagan stood up from the bench, the field hockey captain towering over her like a building. Ella was still struggling to comprehend just how tall Reagan was at her current size. The giantess was peering down at her over the shelf of her breasts, a smug look on her face.

Reagan was a titan.

Ella must’ve not moved fast enough as she felt the ground rumble beneath her as Reagan stomped her foot impatiently, a gust of warm, sweaty foot tainted air blowing over her.

“Did you hear me, loser? I said get the fuck up!” Reagan boomed, her eyes narrowing.

Ella began to struggle to her feet. It was a painstaking process as she was in a world of hurt. Her entire body was beaten and exhausted. She felt nauseous and dizzy, and she could already feel soreness setting in all over her pained body.

Ella shakily got to her feet, slowly bringing her head up to meet the towering girl’s eyes. It pained her neck mightily to look up but her fear of Reagan spurred her through the pain. Reagan smirked down at her and Ella could feel her body shaking under the bully’s gaze.

“There we go. Was that really so hard?” Reagan grinned.

Ella was struggling to remain standing. Her legs felt so weak, they were shaking as she struggled to remain standing. Easy for you to say, Ella thought. Reagan wasn’t the one who had just been put through the wringer.

Ella gathered herself and with all she could muster yelled up.

“Reagan, please!” Ella called up to the towering titan. “Pl-please just let me go!”

Reagan suddenly leaned forward, her sudden movement causing Ella to fall over onto her rear end as the giantess leaned down.

“What was that, runt?” Reagan said, gazing down at Ella. “And I thought I told you to stand. Are you really disobeying me?”

Ella struggled to her feet once more as quickly as she possibly could. She knew Reagan could see her struggling but it no doubt only served to amuse the giantess. When she finally got to her feet, she looked up at Reagan’s face looming over her.

“Please, Reagan, please!” Ella yelled up. “Pl-please just let me go! You’ve had y-your fun w-with me! You’ve h-hu-humiliated me beyond belief! I feel horrible and em-embarrassed! Just please, please, please let me go!”

A huge grin spread across Reagan’s face before she stood back up to her full, towering height. Her cruel laughter soon rang out as she threw her head back. Ella just shakily stood, listening to the giantess’s booming laughter.

“Oh, you pathetic, little nerdling.” Reagan laughed. “I don’t give a shit about how humiliated or embarrassed some little nerd like you feels right now. You’re a fucking loser!”

Ella looked down at her feet as Reagan continued laughing. “You can beg me all you like to be let go. It’s not happening. Not my fault you fucking shrunk!”

Ella felt even more humiliated listening to Reagan mock her. She began to tear up for what seemed to be the hundredth time today.

She hadn’t chosen to shrink down. It was just bad luck. Awful luck. The worst luck. And why the hell did Reagan have to be the one that found her?

Reagan turned and Ella could almost hear the giantess’s sole peeling away from the tile of the locker room as her huge foot lifted up. Ella watched as it moved through the air at a frightening speed before slapping down against the tile with an earthquake inducing boom. Reagan lifted up her other foot as well and Ella simply trembled as she once more heard and felt the boom of her foot landing.

Ella could see sweaty imprints where Reagan had just been standing and noticed that each of her feet were leaving behind sweaty imprints on the tiled floor as she pounded towards her locker. The giantess reached her locker in only a few more short steps and Ella watched as she rummaged around inside it for a moment before pulling something out.

Ella could see the giantess holding a field hockey ball in her hand while she grabbed her stick that was leaning against the lockers with her other hand. Reagan wore a haughty smirk as she stomped back over towards Ella, the ground shaking with every one of her powerful footfalls. She was tossing the ball into the air and catching it in her hand as she stomped towards Ella.

Ella was struggling to remain on her feet as Reagan’s massive feet stomped closer and closer.

“Coach made us finish our practice on the other field today so I didn’t get to use you as target practice like I usually do when you’re struggling around the track.” Reagan said as she came to a rumbling stop before Ella.

Ella trembled as she found herself between the bronzed peds of the titanic bully. The huge field hockey stick terrified Ella as well as it hung loosely from Reagan’s hand.

“I’m sure you’ve realized by now, I’m a pretty good shot.” Reagan smirked. Ella couldn’t disagree. Reagan definitely hit her more than she missed her when she decided to fire off a ball at Ella when she was running past their practice.

“I mean, you’re like, not a hard target to hit. You run so fucking slow.” Reagan chuckled. “I could probably hit you with my eyes closed.”

Reagan suddenly let go of the field hockey ball, the white, hard plastic ball careening towards the ground. The ball landed with a tremendous boom and then bounced a few more times on the tile, each bounce producing a terrifying sound. Ella found herself recoiling from the gigantic white orb as Reagan quickly corralled it with her stick before it could bounce away.

Reagan’s haughty smirk left Ella trembling as she took several timid steps back away from the giantess.

“Anyway, I think it’s time I make up for missing some target practice today.”

Chapter 6 by LittleSub

Ella was terrified to her very core about what kind of “target practice” Reagan meant she needed to make up.

The bleach blonde giantess was smirking down at her, looking rather amused at Ella’s trembling form between her feet.

“Let’s get moving, nerd.” Reagan said with a grin, waving her stick over Ella. “I want a real challenge, or I guess as best of a challenge as you can offer.”

Reagan laughed as Ella shook. There was no way Reagan expected her to try to dodge her shots at this size. If Reagan hit her with the ball at this size, she’d probably kill her or at the very least cripple her.

“Reagan, pl-“

“Shut it, nerd.” Reagan boomed over her. “Get moving or I’ll just tee off on you right fucking here.”

As Reagan spoke, she slammed her field hockey stick on the locker room floor with a thunderous boom. Ella yelped and fell over in fright, cowering as the huge stick tapped against the tiled floor several times producing a loud, smacking noise with each tap.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” Reagan said, gripping her stick and shifting her feet as she began to take up a stance for a shot, the ground quaking as she positioned her feet. “You think I’m kidding? I’ll send you fucking flying if you don’t get your ass moving right now!”

Ella didn’t need to be told twice as she pulled herself up and started running for the far wall of the locker room. She was running as she best she could and she figured it probably looked more like hobbling to the giggling giantess.

“There we go, loser!” Reagan giggled. “Do some laps for me over there while I get my nerd target practice in for the day!”

Ella did her best to continue running, struggling on as Reagan laughed behind her. Reagan couldn’t actually be serious about this could she? Reagan would take her out in a single shot. The ball would send her flying or just pulp her the second it hit her. She already knew how hard Reagan could fire off a shot and she knew her tiny body stood almost no chance of withstanding it.

Ella was still pondering what she was going to when she was knocked from her feet by a large object whooshing by her tiny body at lightning speed. There was a powerful gust of air accompanying it which had served to cause Ella to roll a bit after she had lost her footing from the ball whizzing by her. Ella quickly realized it was the ball as she heard it slam against the locker room wall in front of her. Ella heard Reagan’s loud laughter as she pulled herself up while watching the field hockey ball bounce back from the wall.

The ground quaked as Reagan began to stomp after the ball. “Looks like I just missed ya, runt!” Reagan laughed as she thundered after the ball as it rolled across the tile. The giantess was so casual in her movements as her bare feet slapped against the locker room floor.

There was no doubt in Ella’s mind that Reagan was just messing with her. If Reagan had wanted to hit her, she would’ve hit her. Reagan was definitely just messing with her.

It brought Ella little solace though that Reagan wasn’t trying to intentionally hit her. The ball had come so close to her though, one step to the left and she would’ve been crippled or killed by it. She didn’t want to play this game but she knew if she didn’t appease the giantess Reagan may decide to do something even worse to her.

Ella watched as Reagan arrived at the ball, the shaking of the ground subsiding as the giantess prepared for another shot. Ella began to run once more, fighting the urge to look behind her as she knew Reagan was readying another shot.

Ella heard the sound of the stick connecting with the hard plastic of the ball and not even seconds later she was diving for the floor as the ball was whooshing by her once more. Reagan’s laughter echoed throughout the locker room and the ground rumbled as she was already thundering towards where the ball was bouncing and rolling after hitting the wall.

“I think I was even closer that time! Better keep moving, bitch!” Reagan laughed as Ella pulled herself to her feet and returned to running.

Ella wasn’t sure how many times Reagan took shots at her. Over and over, she found herself running and screaming any time the ball would go rushing past her. Reagan would then laugh and taunt her as she went stomping off after the ball, corralling it with her stick and sending another shot screaming towards her.

It was hell.

Ella was sweating profusely and was rather tired from all the running and abuse she’d endured so far. She felt like she had been playing Reagan’s sick game for hours but she knew it had only been minutes. She wasn’t sure how long Reagan intended to play with her like this but she wasn’t sure how much longer she could take running and “dodging” the shots of the gigantic field hockey captain.

Ella noticed the shots were getting closer and closer to hitting her and she knew it was only a matter of time until Reagan actually hit her, either on purpose or accidentally. She was exhausted and in so much pain.

After another extremely close call where Ella swore she almost felt the ball brush against her, she landed on the cool tile of the locker room gasping for air. Her entire body was throbbing and she felt utterly exhausted and she desperately needed something to drink.

She could feel the ground rumbling beneath her prone body as Reagan’s massive feet slapped against the floor as she pounded after the ball. She could hear the stick smacking against the ball as Reagan stickhandled the ball, smacking it back and forth while she waited for Ella to get up and run from her once more.

Ella, however, was far too exhausted to continue running. She simply remained laying on the floor, her chest heaving.

“What’s going on over there?” Reagan said, her voice causing Ella to tremble. She sounded annoyed. “Don’t tell me you’re all tired out already? It’s only been like, five minutes.”

Ella wanted to move but she was so exhausted. She heard Reagan sigh.

The ground began to rumble and she heard the sound of Reagan’s feet slapping against the tile, a sound she now dreaded. The rumbling was becoming more and more intense and as Ella turned her head towards where the rumbling was coming from, she saw the towering girl stomping towards her.

Reagan came to a lumbering halt, looming over Ella’s prone form. Ella took in Reagan’s enormous feet which were terrifyingly close to her. The giantess had stopped so close that she was almost standing on her! Ella could once more smell Reagan’s strong foot stench as the giantess loomed over her.

“Get up, runt.” Reagan boomed. “I didn’t tell you that you could take a break. I’m not done practicing yet.”

Like you really need any more practice, Ella thought as she lay on the floor, enjoying the feeling of the cool tile on her sweaty, battered body. You just want to scare the shit out of me, Ella thought as she turned her head away from Reagan’s smelly toes.

“Hey!” Reagan punctuated her “hey” by smacking her stick against the floor, sending a shockwave out from the point of impact that reverberated through Ella’s prone body. The sound of the stick hitting the floor made Ella’s ears ring as well.

“Get the fuck up!”

Ella remained laying on her stomach on the floor. She was far too exhausted to do anything but just lay there. She knew she was angering Reagan but her body just wouldn’t respond.

Ella suddenly was flipped onto back by a forceful flick of Reagan’s stick. The giantess was able to angle the hook of the stick under Ella’s body and flip her over with a thud. The stick felt cold on Ella’s sweaty body and she had involuntarily shivered when it made contact with her. The stick was so unforgiving and firm.

Ella now found herself staring up at a frowning Reagan. The giantess looked less than pleased that Ella was laying on the ground. Ella knew she had to do something before Reagan decided to punish her for ruining her “practice” which was little more than just terrorizing Ella.

“Reagan,” she called up weakly towards the towering girl. She was unsure if Reagan had heard her but it seemed her words had just barely reached the giantess as the she bent down a bit. “Please, please let me have a break.”

Ella watched as the frown faded away and a big grin played across Reagan’s face.

“A break? Why the hell would I give you a break?” Reagan laughed. “It’s not my fault your little nerd ass is so out of shape you get tired after running around for like, five minutes!”

Ella just listened while Reagan laughed, knowing she had no hope of speaking over the thunderous laughter. Once Reagan had stopped laughing, Ella spoke again.

“I’m just, I’m just so exhausted!” Ella yelled. “I need w-water! I’m, I’m s-so thirsty from running!”

“Water? Hmmm, now that you mention it, water does sound pretty good right about now.” Reagan said before smirking down at Ella.

Ella was cast in shadow as one of Reagan’s huge feet passed overhead, giving her a view of Reagan’s broad, reddened sole. She shivered as the massive foot passed overhead. Despite having been under that very foot moments ago, Ella was still in awe of how big it looked as it passed overhead before slamming down beyond her with an earthshaking boom.

Reagan’s other foot followed suit as the giantess stomped off towards her locker once more. Ella simply watched as the colossal girl moved towards her locker, feeling the floor rumble beneath her with each of Reagan’s steps.

When Reagan arrived at her locker, Ella watched as the giant athlete pulled a black and white water bottle from her locker. The giantess opened it, lifting it to her lips and making a show of gulping down what looked to Ella like gallons and gallons of water. Ella’s mouth and throat had never felt drier as she looked on with jealousy as Reagan gulped down water, taunting the parched Ella.

Reagan lowered the water bottle from her face and let out an “Ah!” before she turned and grinned at the tiny girl. “That really hits the spot.”

Ella watched as the giantess laughed before she once more gulped down more water before lowering her water bottle away from her face again.

“Oh, right.” Reagan laughed as she glanced over at Ella sprawled on the floor. “You said you wanted water, right loser?”

Ella watched as Reagan began to stomp towards her, the ground rumbling with each of Reagan’s powerful steps. The sound of her bare soles slapping loudly against the locker room tile seemed to echo throughout the locker room to the tiny girl.

Ella watched as the giantess thundered towards her, the huge field hockey stick in one hand and her water bottle in the other. The ground shook beneath her and she soon found herself in Reagan’s shadow as the towering girl came to a stop.

Ella took in the huge feet of Reagan which she was between before she gazed up at the grinning giantess who loomed over her. The giantess shook the huge water bottle and Ella could hear water sloshing about inside the gigantic black and white bottle.

“I bet you’re pretty thirsty, huh?” The giant girl boomed, smirking as she looked down at Ella. “Why don’t you beg me for a drink?”

Ella looked up in fear at the grinning giantess. “Come on, bitch. Want some water?” Reagan shook the water bottle once more, sending the contents inside sloshing about.

“Beg.”

Ella was terrified. Reagan clearly wanted to humiliate her further, making her beg for what would probably just be sip of water. The last thing she wanted to do was to beg for anything from the giant bully but she was so damn thirsty.

She slowly pulled herself to her knees, doing the best she could to keep her head up. She could already feel the soreness in her legs and the pain throughout her body left her grimacing as she knelt before the gigantic field hockey captain.

“Awwww, look at you down there on your knees.” Reagan laughed. “Right where you belong, loser.”

Ella felt shame as she knelt. She wanted to defy Reagan, she wanted to defy her more than anything but Reagan was just so much bigger and more powerful.

She couldn’t fight back against the giantess.

“Reagan! P-please! Please! I n-n-need water!” Ella called up, pleading the best she could. “Please, Reagan, please!”

Reagan just smiled down at her. It was clear she enjoying the begging as Ella continued to wail and beg the towering girl for even just a drop of water.

Ella’s begging continued, uninterrupted except for when she had to take a breath or compose herself. The grin never left Reagan’s face as the giantess simply looked on with the same smug look she had worn for almost the entire time she had been tormenting Ella.

As Ella continued begging, she began to wonder if Reagan would ever do more than smirk and giggle at her begging. After a few more agonizing, humiliating seconds, the giantess finally spoke.

“The begging is cute and all, in like a really, really pathetic way, but I’m not convinced you’ve earned the right for a drink of water.” Reagan smirked. “I mean you refused to massage my toes and did a pretty shit job helping me practice.”

Ella’s eyes were drawn to the giantess’s pedicured toes as they wiggled, thumping against the tile. Ella gulped as she watched the huge digits wiggle.

“Yeah, I just don’t think the begging is doing it for me, nerd.” Reagan mused. “I need you to really show me just how much you want this water.”

Ella didn’t need to be told to know what Reagan was expecting as she began to crawl towards the massive tan toes.

She had expected Reagan to taunt her when she saw her calling but the giantess remained silent as her toes ceased their wiggling as Ella neared them. Ella could smell the strong, funky sweaty odor coming from them as she stopped before the giant’s toes, remaining on her knees.

Ella planted a kiss on one of Reagan’s toes, fighting the urge to pull her head back and gag from the taste of sweat and feet. The toe was soft and warm and Ella planted another kiss upon it before pulling her head back.

“W-water, Reagan, p-p-please!” Ella yelled up before planting another kiss on Reagan’s toe before pulling her head back once more. “Please, water, p-please!”

Reagan laughed at the sight as Ella continued to kiss and beg for water. It wasn’t long before Reagan began to mock and insult her while she kissed away at the giantess’s smelly toes.

Ella moved from toe to toe, planting kiss after kiss on the toe she would be kneeling before as she soon couldn’t taste anything except for sweaty feet. Her lips were chapped and her mouth was dry but she kissed away again and again, while croaking out pleas between kisses.

It wasn’t until Ella had kissed all of the toes of Reagan’s first foot and moved on to the other foot, all while enduring Reagan’s cruel laughter and taunting, that Reagan finally said something other than an insult.

Ella was kissing Reagan’s smallest toe, the last toe Ella had to kiss of all of Reagan’s toes when the enormous foot suddenly moved backwards, the sound of her sole scrapping against the tile making Ella cringe.

“Much better job kissing my toes, nerd.” Reagan laughed. “I think you may have finally earned yourself a drink.”

Ella felt relief as she looked up at the giantess. It had been a humiliating ordeal kissing each and every one of Reagan’s smelly toes but now she was finally going to have a drink. She was absolutely parched.

She watched as Reagan lifted up the water bottle to her lips and could see that she was drinking water. She soon saw Reagan’s throat moving as the giantess swallowed some water before lowering the water bottle from her lips.

Ella felt a bit confused as Reagan then looked down with her mouth closed. It didn’t take long for Ella to realize that Reagan had some water still in her mouth and that she was sloshing it around inside her mouth.

Ella had a sick feeling as Reagan suddenly crouched down, nearly causing Ella to fall backwards in fright and leaving her in the shadow of Reagan’s crotch. Ella could hear Reagan swirling and swishing water around in her mouth but couldn’t react as in time as Reagan quickly leaned over her while pursing her lips.

A jet of saliva and water mix shot from her lips and slammed in to Ella’s head, knocking her off her knees and on to her back. The liquid mix was warm and a little thicker than Ella expected. She found herself coughing and gagging as she swallowed some of it which had found its way into her mouth and was being forced down her throat. She being was coated by the water and saliva being shot from Reagan’s mouth.

Ella tried to shield her face with her hands and arms but it did little to stop the deluge that was pouring onto her. Reagan continued her onslaught leaving Ella choking as she struggled to breathe while the water and spit mixture was forced into her mouth and nose. Soon Reagan had emptied the contents of her mouth and giggled as she watched the tiny girl writhe and choke on the ground.

“Not bad for a drink, huh loser?” Reagan taunted as Ella continued to choke and gag. “Even gave your disgusting little ass a bath too.”

Ella was still gagging and choking on the water and spit mixture that had covered her, leaving her feeling a bit slimy. That, combined with the sweat and grime from Reagan’s huge feet, left her feeling more disgusting than she ever had in her entire life.

“Drink up, bitch.” Reagan laughed as she watched the girl writhe and choke below her. Ella coughed and sputtered as she looked up at Reagan towering over her. She felt as if she had water in her lungs and she was still coughing and choking, spitting up liquid.

Reagan lifted her stick over her shoulder once more before raising her water bottle to mouth and taking another long drink. She lowered the bottle from her mouth and turned to smirk down at Ella.

“Hope that drink was nice and refreshing for you cause I’m not done practicing yet.”

Chapter 7 by LittleSub

Ella was filled with dread as she continued to cough and gag. She was still coughing up the disgusting spit and water mixture courtesy of Reagan so called kindness.

Despite her coughing, Reagan’s words rang in her head. Not done practicing? What the hell could that even mean?

Ella watched as Reagan bent over and placed the water bottle down next to her. Ella was admittedly slightly shocked at just how much larger the water bottle was than her.

“Alright, loser. We’re going to practice my stickhandling.” Reagan boomed before lifting her foot up and bringing it down on the field hockey ball near her foot.

Ella watched at how Reagan’s broad sole just seemed to swallow up the ball under her foot. The giantess applied a bit of pressure to the ball as she held her foot on it, the hard plastic not even showing any yield to the powerful giantess’s foot as the meaty sole molded around it.

“And I think I want to practice some shooting still too. Why don’t you get your little loser ass up and make your way over to that wall behind you.” Reagan smirked, gesturing with her stick behind Ella.

Ella was finally slowly recovering from her choking and gagging and rolled over as gingerly as possible. She found herself staring at a blank locker room wall behind her. Well, at least the part she was looking at was blank. Above her, at a regular person’s eye level were some bulletin boards with various informational flyers stapled to them.

“Get your ass moving, nerd!” Reagan thundered, making Ella squirm. “If you aren’t moving towards that wall in like, a second, I’m kicking your ass over there!”

Reagan punctuated her statement with a ground shaking stomp of her massive foot.

Ella began to pull herself forward, struggling to get to her feet as she tried her best to show effort at moving towards the wall. The floor around her was slick with water and spit but she knew Reagan didn’t care about any of that.

Ella began to trudge towards the wall, continuing to spit and gag while stumbling and staggering as best as she could. She could feel Reagan’s eyes on her as she stumbled forward.

“Faster.”

Ella did her best to oblige, nearly falling over as she pushed herself forward. She wiped her face over and over, doing her best to keep her wet hair out of her eyes and face. She felt so disgusting and humiliated.

Ella finally made it to the wall after much struggling. She leaned against it, finally catching her breath as she wheezed. Her entire body was in pain and she could already feel the soreness and aching beginning throughout her body. She was pretty sure she’d just be one big bruise come tomorrow, as she could already see places her skin was discolored.

“Took you long enough.” Reagan muttered when she saw Ella at the wall.

Ella watched Reagan’s massive foot lift off the ball and then the giantess lowered her stick. She smacked the ball back and forth with her stick, expertly handling it with what looked to be minimal effort.

“Here’s how this is going to work. You’re the goalie.” Reagan said and Ella nearly pissed herself as she heard those words from Reagan’s mouth.

The goalie?

Ella had to admit she didn’t know that much about sports but she knew what a goalie was and what the goalie’s primary job was.

Reagan couldn’t be serious.

How the hell was she supposed to be a goalie when her opponent was the size of a building?

“Hopefully you know what a goalie is but then again, you are a pretty big nerd so maybe you don’t. I’ll make it short for you, your job is to stop the ball.” Reagan grinned while continuing to play with the ball with her stick.

Ella was absolutely terrified. There was no way she was going to be able to stop anything. Much like the earlier “target practice” Ella knew her best bet was to just keep herself from being hit by the ball. She had no want to be killed or maimed by the hard plastic sphere.

“And it’s my job to score on your puny ass.” Reagan roared before beginning forward.

Ella screamed as the ground began to shake violently as Reagan began to thunder across the locker room towards her, her massive feet slapping against the tile with resounding booms. The sound of the ball being smacked against the stick as she came forward seemed to echo throughout the locker room.

Ella was almost mesmerized by how effortlessly the enormous girl handled the ball with her stick and could only imagine how terrifying she must’ve looked in a game to the opposing team and goalie when she was barreling towards the goal.

Ella was quickly shaken from her mesmerized state as she very quickly remembered that she was in fact the opposing goalie that Reagan was bearing down on. The ground was practically lurching beneath her as Reagan’s gargantuan bare feet stomped down over and over as she rapidly approached.

“Staying in the net? Not a smart move against me, loser!” Reagan boomed while Ella screamed and dropped to her knees, covering her head while cowering in a ball as she heard the stick smack powerfully into the ball.

SMACK!

THOOM!

Ella’s ears were left ringing at the sound of the ball hitting the wall. She had felt the vibration in the wall from the ball connecting as Reagan’s loud laughter rang out throughout the locker room. It was quite apparent to Ella that the ball had hit the wall uncomfortably close to her as her ears continued to ring. Ella could hear the hard plastic ball rolling across the floor and felt the ground shake as she assumed Reagan was walking off after it.

“That’s one for me.” Reagan laughed. “Just some advice, you may want to stay off the wall.”

Ella slowly stood up and looked towards Reagan as she corralled the ball and made her way back to her starting spot. The giantess tapped the ball with her stick before stopping it where she had begun and turned towards Ella.

“Cause if you’re still on the wall this time, I promise I won’t miss you again.” Reagan said as an evil grin played across her face. “So get out of the goal and play a bit more aggressive of a goalie or this time I’m going to smoke your ass.”

Ella barely had time to even move before the giantess started towards her once more. The ground quaked wildly beneath her feet and Ella stumbled forward, fighting to stay on her feet as the giantess thundered towards her once more.

Reagan was moving a bit slower this time, pretty much just moving at a normal pace, her stickhandling far less aggressive than it had been before. Ella was still terrified as she watched the giantess thunder closer and closer with each earthshaking step. Ella was rooted in place, unsure of how she was even supposed to attempt to stop the ball.

“Are you going to try to stop me from scoring this time, twerp or are you just going to cry like a little bitch like last time?”

Ella wasn’t sure how the giantess expected her stop a ball that could easily bowl her over while it was in motion. Unless Reagan was about to just roll it at her, there was no way he’d be able to stop a shot. She remembered Reagan’s threat of hitting her with the ball and was finally spurred forward. She knew Reagan was far too talented of a player to miss her if she actually wanted to hit her.

Ella stumbled forward as the sound of the stick hitting the ball echoed in her world. Reagan’s approach was a bit more lackadaisical than before and Ella did her best to line herself up with the ball. All it would take was a simple flick of Reagan’s wrist to outmaneuver her, as Ella was far too small to correct her position against the giantess.

“There we go.” Reagan laughed as she saw Ella stumbling towards her. “Let’s see if you can stop me now.”

Reagan stopped smacking the ball with her stick and simply give the ball a soft smack, sending it rolling forward. Ella watched the huge white orb that was the ball roll forward, the white surface marred with scuffs and marks from where it had been smacked around throughout countless practices.

The ball was rolling forward so slowly, that Ella thought she could actually stop it. Sure, it would probably be a bit of struggle but it was definitely doable with the slow speed of the ball.

Ella stopped moving forward and braced herself, squatting a bit as she prepared herself for the oncoming ball. She wasn’t the strongest and definitely wasn’t a gym goer, but even with her minuscule strength, she should be able to stop the ball.

At least that’s what Ella thought as the ball neared her. She didn’t get a chance to test her theory as felt a slight gust of displaced air hit her before she was seeing stars as pain shot through her entire body.

Reagan’s laughter rang out as Ella realized Reagan had just smacked her stick into her, knocking her from her feet and sending her sprawling across the locker room floor. The ball continued rolling on, hitting the wall with a soft thud.

“Two for me.” Reagan laughed as she corralled the ball once more and began to thunder back towards the starting spot. “Gotta be better than that if you want to stop me, loser.”

Ella groaned felt pain and then she saw the red mark on her side from where the stick had hit her. Just another thing Reagan had done to her that was likely going to leave her with another horrendous bruise.

As Ella slowly pulled herself up, she felt a bit of anger. Reagan had taunted her and told her stop the ball and then when she tried to, the giant had simply batted her away? How was she honestly expected to stop the ball if Reagan was just going to cheat? Well, at least Ella thought it was cheating. She didn’t really know the rules of field hockey but she was pretty sure you couldn’t just push the goalie out of the way.

“No fair!” Ella yelled at Reagan as the giantess smiled at her. “You ch-cheated!”

“Cheated?” Reagan said, her face looking a little confused. It was clearly an act though as the giantess fake pouted. “How’d I cheat?”

Reagan began to stomp towards Ella, her soles slapping against the tile as she made her way to Ella, her footsteps booming across the floor. Ella trembled as she struggled to maintain her balance as the floor shook beneath her.

“And I don’t think I like being called a cheater by some bug bitch.” Reagan declared as she came to a rumbling stop before Ella.

Ella was only able to maintain her balance by using her hands to keep herself from being left completely knocked over by Reagan’s footfalls. She craned her neck to peer up at the towering giantess that had left her in the shadow of her crotch.

“Y-y-ou ch-cheated.” Ella stammered, losing much of what little confidence she had now that Reagan was looming over her. “Y-you p-pushed me out, out of the w-way. You c-can’t d-do, can’t do that.”

Reagan’s expression softened and she chuckled as she looked down at Ella. “Oh, I can’t do that? I think I just did do that.”

Ella wasn’t sure how to respond to this as Reagan smirked down at her.

“Not my fault you’re so small and ignorant to your surroundings. If you had been paying more attention, maybe you’d have seen my stick.” Reagan shrugged.

Ella wanted to say more but Reagan’s suddenly turned, her huge feet sending Ella diving away so as not to be smacked by the giantess’s heels as she turned herself around.

“But I guess since you feel that I “cheated” against you, I’ll give you a chance to score on me.” Reagan said as made her back to where the ball was lying. “I haven’t played goalie in years but I’m willing to make an exception for you, nerd.”

Reagan nudged the ball forward a bit before stopping it with her stick before she began to stomp to the wall. When she reached the wall, she turned around so she was facing the locker room and turned towards Ella.

“Let’s go, bug bitch.” Reagan said before gesturing towards the ball with her stick. “Your shot.”

Ella looked at Reagan and then at the ball. The giantess really expected her to try to score on her? This was ridiculous. Ella supposed her options were limited though. She hung her head and began to trudge towards the ball while Reagan looked on.

“Keep in mind if you don’t score here and I score again, it’s over. I win and you lose.”

Reagan’s laughter seemed to be all around Ella as she made her way towards the ball. It finally subsided and Reagan spoke once more.

“Hustle to the ball, bitch!” Reagan said, shaking Ella from her sulking and spurring her onwards. “I don’t have all day to wait around for your shrinkee ass.”

Ella scurried as fast as she could to the ball, her tiny bare soles slapping against the tile of the locker room floor. She soon reached the ball and took up a position behind it. The ball came up to just below her breasts and she looked past it to see Reagan smiling.

“Let’s go! Try your best to score on me, shrinkee!” Reagan gleefully boomed.

Ella pressed her hands against the hard plastic ball, the feel of the hard plastic cool on her skin. She leaned into it and to her relief, the ball began to roll, slowly, across the tiled floor. She continued to push at it, building up speed as she continued forward with it.

Reagan was standing in the center of the wall. Ella knew if she wanted to score, she couldn’t just go straight at Reagan. The chances of her scoring were damn near zero but she knew they were less than zero if she just went straight at the giantess.

Reagan was watching her approach, smirking as the ball rolled along. Ella felt like she was moving rather quickly but she was sure to Reagan it would look like the ball was moving in almost slow motion.

Ella knew that changing the direction of the ball was going to be a bit difficult but she did her best, trying to turn it a bit to her left. She felt relief as she succeeded in changing the balls direction, throwing all her weight against the ball to continue rolling it towards the wall.

“Ooooh, trying to go around me, huh?” Reagan teased as she followed the ball. “Definitely a better idea than just coming straight for me. I saw you doing that and I mean I know you’re dumb but I had a hard time believing you were that dumb.”

Reagan giggled a bit as she continued watching the ball rolling along, the tiny girl behind it straining to keep it moving forward at a decent pace. Reagan had yet to move an inch from where she was standing, simply smirking and observing Ella’s struggles.

Ella was nearing the wall. Her arms were burning and the palms of her hands were reddened and rough from the ball rolling while she pushed it. She gathered what strength she could and with a final burst of energy, she forced all of her weight against the ball, pushing as hard as she could muster.

Ella collapsed to the floor as the ball rolled a bit faster than before towards the wall. She watched the ball for a moment before glancing towards Reagan who was remaining still, that same smug smirk on her face.

Reagan made a show of lifting her right foot up and bringing it into the sky slowly and methodically. The giantess pivoted ever so slightly, her massive right foot hanging over the ball as the giantess seemed to be tracking it rather easily. Ella realized that although to her the ball had seemed to be moving rather fast, to Reagan it was probably moving at what seemed like the speed of a snail.

The ball was so close to the wall when Reagan’s giant right foot dropped from the sky, stomping down on the ball, her meaty sole bringing it to a complete and utter stop as she rested her foot atop the ball. Ella looked up to see a haughty smirk on Reagan’s face as the giantess rested her foot on the ball.

“So close.” The giantess taunted as she started to roll the ball about under her massive foot. “Sucks to suck.”

The giantess rolled the ball back and forth underfoot a couple more times from heel to toe before lifting her foot off and sending the ball rolling back towards where Ella had begun with it. Reagan followed close behind, the rumbling in the ground felt throughout Ella’s prone body.

“This is for the win, nerd. I score here and you lose.” Reagan said as she took up her position behind the ball, her stick poised to strike at it. “Get in goal and do a better job this time around.”

Ella picked herself up and began to make her way to the wall, needing no reminder from Reagan of what the gigantic bully expected from her. She moved as fast as she could, the sound of Reagan smacking the ball back and forth with her stick ringing in Ella’s ears.

Ella took up her position before the wall and watched as Reagan began to slowly move towards her, batting the ball back and forth. Reagan was making sure to bring her feet down with some force, her powerful stomps shaking the tiled floor beneath Ella’s feet. She was already a little wobbly and each of Reagan’s footfalls furthered challenged her balance.

The giantess’s approach was rather straightforward, no tricks or fancy movements so far. She was simply batting the ball back and forth with an impressive amount of control. Ella took a few timid steps forward to try to give off an appearance of playing more aggressively, Reagan’s words about “smoking her” echoing in her head.

Ella had no idea what Reagan’s plan was and she had to admit she was a little confused by just how slow and lazy the giantess’s movements were this time. She was so transfixed on the ball being smacked back and forth by Reagan’s stick and the focus on keeping her balance that when Reagan suddenly exploded forward, she fell right on her back.

Reagan’s sudden burst of speed was keenly felt through the floor that Ella lay upon as Reagan’s massive feet slammed down a few times with a teeth rattling amount of force. Ella screamed as she suddenly found herself cast in shadow, staring up at Reagan’s reddened sole which had suddenly appeared overhead.

With the little strength she had, Ella scrambled to the side as fast as she could as Reagan’s giant foot came crashing down. The thunderous boom left Ella’s ears ringing and overpowered the sound of her own screams. She found herself thrown away from Reagan’s stomping foot along with a rush of displaced air that reeked of sweaty feet rushing over her.

The sound of the ball slamming off the wall and Reagan’s gleeful laughter told her all she needed to know. Reagan had easily scored once more and in the process almost crushed Ella underfoot.

“Close one, huh loser?” Reagan said, smirking down at the terrified tiny girl who had only just barely avoided being turned to paste under her mighty bronzed ped. “You lose, by the way. Not that it should really be a surprise.”

Reagan turned and bought her huge feet crashing down on either side of Ella. Ella simply stared up at the titanic field hockey captain who was grinning down at her. Ella simply laid before her, not even trying to get up. She drew herself into a ball, doing her best to try to ignore just how close she had come to being crushed under those same feet that dominated her view.

“Losing shouldn’t be anything new to you though, right?” Reagan taunted as she stood over Ella. “I mean you always seemed so pathetic and stuff in gym class. You were by far the worst at every sport we played. Guess some things never change.”

Reagan’s laughter was like thunder while Ella remained cowering between the massive feet of the laughing giantess.

End Notes:

Thank you to everyone who has been reading and reviewing! I don't think I mentioned this previously but I'll be continuing to post new chapters on Fridays. Just wanted to add that since I hadn't mentioned it at any point before this.

Chapter 8 by LittleSub

With Reagan looming over her, Ella was afraid to move a muscle. She held out some hope that if she just remained still, the laughing giantess would lose interest in her and walk away.

She couldn’t have been more wrong.

“Now let’s talk about how you called me a cheater.” Reagan boomed. “I think you owe me an apology for that.”

Ella stared up at the giantess, a sly grin on the massive girl’s face. Ella wasn’t sure what she should do as she stared up at Reagan. She was terrified of Reagan.

“What? Don’t tell me you don’t remember accusing me of cheating.” Reagan pouted.

Ella watched as the giantess lowered her field hockey stick over her. The stick was close enough for Ella to reach out and touch as it hovered over her. Ella shied away from the stick as Reagan grinned.

“Scared? It’s just my field hockey stick.” Reagan laughed as she pulled it away from Ella. “Although I guess it could fuck you up pretty good.”

Ella trembled as Reagan examined the stick, twisting and turning it high above her before turning to lean it against the wall.

“But if you apologize like a good little bitch, I won’t have to fuck you up with it.” Reagan grinned. “Not that I’d need it to put you in your place, loser.”

Reagan slowly lifted her right foot up, the warm flesh peeling away from the cool tile. Reagan didn’t raise her foot fully, keeping her heel on the ground as she slid it forward, sliding it across the tile so that her meaty sole loomed over Ella casting her completely in shadow.

“Why don’t you show me how sorry you are for wrongfully accusing me of cheating by kissing my feet?” Reagan grinned, wiggling her toes above Ella while also scrunching her sole.

Ella felt terrified as Reagan’s foot began to lower her enormous foot slowly. She desperately did not want to kiss Reagan’s feet. The disgusting taste of Reagan’s feet was already well ingrained in her mouth. It was a taste so foul she wasn’t even sure she’d be able to completely get it out of her mouth.

“I wanna feel those little lips on my sole, bitch.” Reagan laughed as she continued slowly lowering her foot. “Start kissin’ or I’m gonna start crushin’!”

Reagan’s warm, clammy sole settled atop Ella. Ella immediately began to squirm beneath the massive foot, trying to hopelessly escape from the powerful ped. Her squirming seemed to do little more than amuse Reagan as the giantess slowly increased the pressure by pressing down just a little bit harder and harder with each passing moment until Ella found herself unable to squirm at all.

Reagan’s laughter continued as the huge foot pressed down on Ella with just enough pressure to keep her pinned firmly in place beneath. The pressure was definitely uncomfortable and Ella knew if she had any chance of surviving this, she had no other choice but to kiss Reagan’s foot.

Ella immediately pressed her lips against Reagan’s warm sole, planting kiss after kiss on the smelly sole. She wanted to gag each time her lips connected with Reagan’s funky tasting sole but she continued kissing away in hopes of appeasing the gigantic bully.

“There we go, loser!” Reagan laughed from above while Ella continued kissing. “Keep those kisses coming!”

Ella felt the enormous foot shift, the pressure on her shifting ever so slightly as Reagan maneuvered her huge foot on Ella so that the tiny girl could kiss another part of her sole. This process continued as Reagan seemed to want to draw out the humiliation by forcing Ella to kiss as much of her foot as possible.

The pressure of the giant foot would increase and subside at random times, leaving Ella constantly wracked with pain as she kissed away at Reagan’s warm, clammy sole. It didn’t help that she could feel herself beginning to sweat due to the heat being given off by the massive foot which kept her pinned.

Ella struggled to breathe as she continued kissing away. She wasn’t sure how long she had kissed Reagan’s enormous foot before it finally lifted away and without any acknowledgement from the giantess, she found herself beneath Reagan’s other foot, continuing her humiliating task of kissing Reagan’s sole.

After seemingly finally appeasing the giantess, the massive foot lifted away leaving Ella hot, sweaty and gasping for air. Her lips were cracked and the taste of Reagan’s foot had returned to her with a vengeance.

“Aren’t you just such a great little kisser?” Reagan taunted, a haughty smirk on her face. “Have to admit you seemed a bit more eager than I would’ve expected you to be while kissing my feet.”

Ella felt humiliated as she listened to her bully’s taunts. She wasn’t eager, she just didn’t want Reagan to crush her.

“Much more eager than that other little bitch.” Reagan smirked. “Maybe you like being a little shrinkee bitch, huh?”

Other little bitch? Ella was confused. Who could Reagan be talking about?

Did Reagan have another shrinkee?

“Now don’t you move, nerd. I’ll be right back to have some more fun with you.” Reagan laughed.

Ella yelped as Reagan stepped over her, her powerful footfalls shaking the ground as the giantess thundered off towards her locker. Ella rolled over to watch the giantess as she made her way across the locker room, staring at the backside of the titan while the ground rumbled beneath her.

She came to a stop before her locker and although Ella’s view of the locker was obscured by Reagan’s gigantic body, she could hear the giantess moving things about inside it.

“Are you really trying to hide from me?” Reagan laughed into her locker. It was clear she was talking to someone else. “You should know by now there’s no hiding from me.”

Ella felt a pit in her stomach as she realized there was another shrunken person in Reagan’s locker. Not only had Reagan found her, the bully had been just so lucky to have found another shrunken person as well.

“I should’ve kept you in my sneakers while I was practicing. I bet that would’ve been sooooo much better than being wrapped up in my gym clothes.” Reagan laughed.

It was clear Reagan had a  shrinkee in her locker. A shrinkee she had found before Ella.

“You should be thrilled I’m taking you out of my sweaty gym clothes. You’re always complaining about the smell anyway like the little bitch that you are.” Reagan chuckled as her arm moved. “Not that you should be complaining about them. I know your little ass loves the smell no matter how much you pretend to hate it.”

Ella couldn’t see it, but she was pretty sure there was a shrinkee dangling from between Reagan’s fingers in front of her face as the giantess laughed. Ella only had to wait a moment longer before the giantess turned and Ella’s suspicions were confirmed.

Held between Reagan’s thumb and index finger, was what appeared to be a shrunken man, or boy, Ella was a bit too far away to tell the exact age of her fellow shrinkee who was dangling by his arm from Reagan’s grip.

One thing was clear to Ella though, even from as far away as she was from the poor tiny in Reagan’s grip. The shrinkee’s body was covered in purple and black bruises. She shuddered as she knew the poor guy had likely been subjected to all sorts of torture as well as numerous beatings by Reagan for what she assumed was for no more than the giantess’s amusement or failure to carry out some humiliating tasks as quick as Reagan expected them to be done.

The ground began to rumble once more as Reagan began to come stomping back towards Ella. The giantess was grinning as she stared intently at the tiny dangling from her fingers.

“You should consider yourself lucky today, loser, you’re getting a break. You definitely don’t deserve one though but I guess it’s your lucky day. I found another little shrinkee who was more than happy to rub my feet and clean them after my practice today. She even got all the toejam and crud out from between my toes.” Reagan smirked as she addressed the shrinkee dangling from her fingers as she continued pounding towards Ella.

“Are you jealous of my new bitch?” Reagan teased the tiny dangling from her fingers, a smug grin on her face.

“Don’t worry though, bitch. You’re back on foot duty tomorrow.” Reagan laughed. “I know how much you love massaging my feet and cleaning between my toes.”

Ella felt horrified as she realized that the poor tiny dangling from Reagan’s fingers likely had to tend to giantess’s immense bronzed peds after every practice and game. She felt sick as she imagined what it would be like to be subjected daily to Reagan’s sweaty feet, forced to massage them to Reagan’s satisfaction and clean the toejam and sock fuzz from between the thick toes.

“Well, I think I might have some dirt or sock fuzz still under my toenails so when I get home, I think I’ll have you clean all that shit out from under them.” Reagan said.

Ella felt saddened as she thought about how terrified that poor tiny likely was living under Reagan’s rule.

“And my turf shoes are still going to need to be cleaned up, bitch.” Reagan boomed as she came to a rumbling halt, uncomfortably close to Ella. “And North has a grass field so I think I’ll have you give my cleats a once over too before the game on Friday.”

Ella could only look up in horror at the tiny who was hanging limply from Reagan’s fingers. She squinted as she tried to figure out who it was that was dangling from Reagan’s fingers.

“And it should go without saying that you’re going to be giving my cleats a good cleaning after that game too.” Reagan boomed.

Ella was horrified as she listened to Reagan speak. The giantess had no care for the well-being of the tiny person she held.

“So when I get home you’re going to get right to cleaning them so they’re nice and clean looking for Friday.” Reagan grinned. “And no complaining about the smell either, bitch. Oh, and I don’t care how long it takes for you to clean them either.”

Was the tiny a random person who had shrunk and been found by Reagan? Was the person a student or teacher at their school? Ella wondered if it was a student or teacher, was it someone she knew?

“Now that I think about it, the insoles of my cleats could probably use a good cleaning.” Reagan boomed. “After you give the outside a once over, I think I’ll have you clean the inside of my cleats too and then you can clean ‘em again after the game Friday.”

Ella trembled as she heard Reagan speak. It was terrifying to listen to just how casual the giantess was as she lamented over humiliating tasks to make another shrunken person carry out for her.

“Hehe, guess it’s not your lucky day after all. You have quite a few tasks to perform for me later.” Reagan chuckled. “Who knows, maybe I’ll even want another foot massage before bed too.”

Reagan’s head tilted down and Ella saw the giantess grinning down at her as she shifted her attention from the tiny dangling from her hand to the tiny at her feet. Reagan’s huge form suddenly crouched down, her shadow expanding and soon Ella found herself in the shadow of Reagan’s crotch once more.

“Recognize this dork, loser?” Reagan laughed as she lowered the tiny, bruised shrinkee towards Ella.

With the tiny now dangling right over Ella, it was sickening to see just how bruised and beaten the poor tiny was as he hung limply from Reagan’s grip. She could now very easily make out just how horrific the tiny’s bruises were, the black and purple splotches seemingly covering almost the shrinkee’s entire body. Ella tried to figure out who the tiny, but she was struggling to identify him. Whoever it was, they had a decently toned physique and it definitely looked like they were young, probably even around her age.

All she knew was that Reagan’s shrinkee was likely an unfortunate fellow student.

The tiny guy was probably around Ella’s size too although it was hard to judge how big he was exactly since he was dangling above her. The boy’s tiny squeals that she had heard before were replaced by his silence.

“What?” Reagan boomed, shaking the shrinkee. The boy’s body snapped back and forth and he squealed in pain before falling silent once more, his silence after being shook disturbing Ella. “You really don’t recognize this runt?”

She timidly shook her head as Reagan sighed and rolled her eyes.

“Guess you’re a way bigger loser than I thought.” Reagan shrugged.

Ella wracked her brain trying to think of just who she was staring up at in Reagan’s grasp. Maybe if whoever they were weren’t so covered in bruises, it’d be easy to identify them. She could barely even see the boy’s face.

“I mean come on, you seriously don’t recognize this fucking dork?” Reagan boomed, frowning as she gazed down at Ella.

Ella shook her head once more as she stared up at the shrinkee dangling above her.

“I can’t believe you really don’t recognize Kevin Fairbanks.” Reagan grinned.

Kevin Fairbanks!

It couldn’t be! Ella knew him from a few of the advanced classes that they both took. He was nice enough, definitely nerdy and a little weird and awkward too but he was a decent soccer player from what she had heard from others. He wasn’t a starter or anything like that but he was on the soccer team at the high school.

“I thought all you losers like, knew each other or whatever?” Reagan sighed. “I definitely picked on him, not as much as I picked on you but still. Although I guess he isn’t as big of a loser as you are, nerd. He did play soccer or like, whatever.”

Come to think of it, he hadn’t been in class for probably a little over a week. Ella had just assumed he was sick. She never would’ve thought the he was absent from class because he had shrunk.

“Not that he was very good or anything.” Reagan laughed. “I think he was pretty much a benchwarmer.”

Ella knew Kevin was bullied too but had no idea that it was Reagan who also picked on him. She had assumed Reagan would leave him alone since he was an athlete too but apparently, he was just a bit too nerdy and awkward that he still caught her eye.

It probably also didn’t help that he was shorter than Reagan when he was full sized and was quite awkward.

“You should’ve seen him when I found him last week. He was so scared! He was even screaming like a little girl!” Reagan laughed. “He was so fucking terrified when I grabbed him.”

She could only imagine how terrified Kevin had been when Reagan had found him. She knew from her own experience of just how terrifying seeing a giant for the first time at her new size had been. It had been even more terrifying knowing that the giant was Reagan Kierwin.

Poor Kevin, she thought as she stared up at the tiny teenager. Reagan had done a number on him in such a short time.

“Little shit’s still learning his new place.” Reagan chuckled. “I can’t complain though, it’s been pretty entertaining messing with him at his new size.”

Ella felt so sad as she watched the poor boy. Kevin, despite his awkwardness, was so nice. It was horrifying to see him beaten and bruised and knowing that he was being tortured by a bully like Reagan. She began to tremble as she wondered if his fate was what awaited her as well.

“I’ve had to punish him quite a bit.” Reagan laughed. “Still getting it though his head that he’s mine and there’s nothing he can do to change that.”

Reagan brought her other hand towards Kevin, prodding and poking him with her index finger. The tiny boy finally reacted, squirming in vain as the giantess played with him with her fingers, giggling as he squirmed and struggled while she continued poking him.

“Speaking of punishment,” the giantess boomed, her prodding fingers withdrawing followed by the giantess standing up to her dizzying full height. “I owe you one for disobeying me this morning.”

Ella watched as Reagan turned and began to walk away, leaving her on the floor trembling from the force of the giantess’s earthshaking footsteps. She had no idea what kind of punishment Reagan had in store for poor Kevin.

She didn’t have to wonder too long as Reagan came to a stop before her discarded, dirty socks. Ella watched as Reagan lifted up one of her long socks, holding it open and dangling Kevin above the opening. Ella could see Kevin’s squirming while Reagan laughed as she held the tiny over her sock, slowly lowering him towards the opening.

“What’s wrong, loser?” Reagan giggled. “Are my socks too much for you? Quit being such a little bitch!”

Ella could just barely make out Kevin’s wails as he was slowly lowered towards the sock before Reagan’s thunderous laughter drowned them out. Reagan momentarily held him over the opening, continuing to laugh as he squirmed and struggled to break free. Ella didn’t have to be anywhere near the sock to know that it absolutely reeked of sweaty feet.

“Hope you enjoy the smell, loser.” Reagan laughed before releasing the tiny boy, sending him plummeting into the dirty, smelly, sweaty sock. “By the way, if you don’t do a good job cleaning my shoes and cleats when I get home, you’re sleeping in here too!”

Ella could just barely see the impact of Kevin landing in the toe of the sock, the no doubt damp sock just ever so slightly sagging from the weight of the tiny boy. She couldn’t even begin to imagine the horror that poor Kevin was experiencing trapped in Reagan’s dirty, sweaty sock. The socks looked so sweaty and dirty, the thought of being trapped in one of them made Ella’s skin crawl.

Reagan’s laughter echoed throughout the locker room as the giantess held the sock, laughing at the shrinkee who was very likely suffocating on her foot stink.

Ella watched as Reagan immediately began to ball up the sock before reaching down to grab up her other sock as well. She wrapped the second sock around the balled-up sock before making her way over to her locker and dropping the socks into her bag.

Reagan turned away from her locker and it only took a moment before her eyes fell on Ella once more. The giantess grinned as she stared at the tiny girl still sprawled on the floor.

“Now then, time to have a bit more fun with you, nerd!”

Ella felt overwhelming panic as Reagan’s laughter rang out as the titanic bully began to stomp towards her.

Chapter 9 by LittleSub

The shaking of the ground was quickly becoming more and more intense as Reagan thundered towards Ella. Ella barely had time to even react as Reagan was soon on top of her, the giantess coming to a rumbling stop with her massive bronzed peds on either side of her.

Ella had hoped she would’ve had a chance to escape while Reagan was distracted with Kevin but her body was far too abused and battered. It didn’t really matter much anyway now. Any thoughts of escape had instantly vanished from Ella’s mind when Reagan’s huge feet had stomped down on either side of her.

There was no escaping the giant jock.

“Look at you, right where I left you.” Reagan laughed. “Such a good little bitch.”

Ella remained still between Reagan’s feet. It’s not like she had really had a choice. She was in far too much pain and far too weak to move much to even attempt an escape. Any escape attempt would’ve have been quickly and easily stopped by Reagan with minimal effort.

“I thought maybe you’d at least try to run away.” Reagan grinned. “But I guess you’re just too much of a loser to even try.”

Ella whimpered as Reagan grinned down at her. The giantess’s huge feet made her extremely uncomfortable.

“Wait… maybe you didn’t try to escape though since you like being my little foot bitch?” Reagan smirked. “Is that it, nerd? Do you like my big feet, weirdo!?”

Reagan’s thunderous laughter echoed through the locker room while Ella whimpered once more at her feet.

“I bet that’s it.” Reagan laughed. “I bet your little nerd ass loves being my shrinkee foot cleaning bitch!”

Ella could feel the humiliation burning inside her as Reagan taunted her. She heard Reagan’s enormous foot scrapping against the tiled floor as the giantess moved one of her massive peds closer to Ella.

“Are you jealous of Kevin?” Reagan laughed. “I bet that’s so it! I bet you just wanna be my little foot bitch and that’s why you didn’t try to run away!”

Ella felt so utterly humiliated. Leave it to Reagan to be able to make her feel even smaller than she already was and to still find a way to bully her.

“You like the smell, loser?” Reagan taunted, loudly laughing.

Reagan’s huge foot lifted up and Ella flinched as the giant’s heel connected with the tiled floor, sending a tremor throughout the locker room. The huge foot towered over her, the reddened sole that dominated her view looking so wide and powerful.

“Fucking bug.” Reagan sneered as she continued to keep her foot teetering over Ella.

Reagan lowered her foot a little bit which made Ella cry out, thinking that Reagan may just let her massive foot drop, slamming it down on Ella’s tiny body.

“I mean even the dumbest shrinkee would at least try to escape while I was busy with Kevin.” Reagan chuckled. “Ya know, you can totally tell me if you like my feet. It can be our little secret, nerd.”

Reagan’s laughter once more rang throughout the locker room as her massive, wide sole continued to hang over Ella’s world. The gigantic bully seemed to be enjoying teasing and taunting Ella. Reagan’s huge foot looked so imposing to Ella, the giantess occasionally scrunching and flexing her foot as it loomed over Ella.

“Well, dummy or weirdo, it doesn’t really matter either way.” Reagan said. “You’re just so fucking small, it would’ve been so funny to see you even try to escape.”

Reagan lifted the massive foot that had been looming over her up and brought it over Ella, casting her in shadow. Ella just looked up helplessly at Reagan’s wide sole above her.

“Not that you would’ve gotten very far.” Reagan laughed as she slowly lowered her foot, wiggling her toes. “I would’ve caught you in no time. If I even saw you that is.”

Ella whimpered as Reagan’s foot continued its slow descent. She wasn’t sure what Reagan’s intention was but she was terrified as the massive foot lowered towards her.

“Like, if you tried to run and I didn’t see you, this would probably be the last thing your little ass would see.” Reagan laughed as she continued lowering her foot. “Just imagine my big ass foot coming down to crush your tiny nerd ass!”

Ella screamed and closed her eyes as the gigantic foot continued its descent, Reagan’s laughter ringing out all around her.

“You’d get fucking crushed like a bug!” Reagan laughed.

BOOM!

The ground quaked and air rushed over Ella’s prone form and she slowly opened her eyes to see a wall of tan before her. This tan wall was none other than Reagan’s immense foot which had slammed down mere inches from her. The smell of sweaty feet was still rather strong and Ella coughed as she inhaled the air the smelly foot was quickly tainting with its stink.

“You fucking loser.” Reagan taunted. “This is where you belong, bitch. Just cowering at my feet like the little shit you are.”

Ella began to move away from Reagan’s foot, slowly pulling herself backwards. She felt rather uncomfortable with just how close she was to the mighty ped. She was struggling to pull herself up and she could feel Reagan’s gaze on her.

Ella was slowly pulling herself to her feet when Reagan’s immense foot lifted once more. Ella couldn’t take her eyes off the huge ped as it hovered only a few inches off the ground. She wasn’t sure what Reagan was doing until the huge foot suddenly came barreling towards her.

Ella raised her hands in a feeble attempt to defend herself from the foot but it was useless as the giant foot barreled into her, sending her tumbling across the floor. Reagan laughed as she watched the tiny girl tumble end over end before ending up sprawled on the floor near her other foot.

Reagan’s foot slammed down with an earthshaking boom and Ella was left groaning and gasping as she collected her bearings. Reagan laughed once more as Ella tried to collect herself.

“What’s wrong, nerd? Was my big foot too much for you to handle?” Reagan boomed. “You’re so pathetic.”

Ella slowly pulled herself up once more, slowly rising to her feet as her legs trembled. Reagan was grinning down at her. The giant girl’s grin made her feel terrified.

“Look at you down there, just such a little insignificant bitch.” Reagan taunted. “You’re useless.”

The giantess took a couple of earthshaking steps backwards, leaving Ella fighting to stay on her feet as the ground seemed to almost lurch beneath her from Reagan’s booming footsteps.

Ella watched as Reagan reached for her stick, her huge hand wrapping around it and yanking it off the wall. The giantess twisted and turned the stick high above Ella, grinning the entire time.

“Time for one of my favorite exercises, I just need a ball.” Reagan said, a wicked grin on her face. “Too bad my ball is all the way over there. Guess I’ll just have to make do with you, nerd.”

Ella trembled as she craned her neck, staring up at the grinning giantess who loomed over her. Before she had a chance to react, the huge stick was cutting through the air towards her. The stick slammed into her with such force that she was left gasping as the air was knocked from her lungs and pain shot through her body, radiating from where the firm stick had made contact with her battered body.

Reagan twisted the stick ever so slightly with a deft flick of her wrist, catching Ella’s tiny body in the hook of the field hockey stick. Ella breathlessly screamed as she was lifted upwards, air rushing by her while Reagan’s laughter rang out.

Reagan raised the stick up, Ella slumped over it as she dangled from it in the air. Ella was terrified as she continued to try to catch her breath gasping as she felt nauseous from her sudden lift. The floor of the locker room seemed so far below her and she did her best to cling to the stick.

Reagan was grinning as she observed the tiny shrunken girl who was clinging to the stick for dear life.

“Let’s see how much you like this, nerd.” Reagan laughed as Ella felt the stick dropping.

She tried her best to wrap her arms around the stick before it abruptly stopped and suddenly began to rise rather quickly. Ella found it difficult to maintain her grip as Reagan propelled the stick upward and before Ella knew it, the stick had stopped moving upwards but she still was continuing up!

Reagan’s laughter ran out as Ella windmilled about in the air, having separated from the stick completely. She yelled out, shrieking while Reagan continued laughing as she sailed upwards. It felt so freeing yet so terrifying as the air seemed to rush around her.

Ella felt as if she was suspended in midair for just a moment as she reached the apex of her journey and then began to plummet downwards in a freefall.

Ella screamed with a renewed intensity as she plummeted downwards, air rushing around her and her matted hair swinging about. She twisted and turned, only at the last moment catching sight of Reagan’s stick.

WHUMP!

Ella’s screams ceased immediately as she was left gasping for breath once more as the air shot from her lungs and a sharp pain erupted across her torso and traveling throughout her body from the point of impact. Reagan’s laughter served as a terrifying, cruel backdrop to her experience.

“Maybe you’re not as useless as I thought!” Reagan laughed.

Ella had little time to dwell on her pain or even catch her breath before she felt the stick lowering once more before launching upwards, sending her flying through the air once more. She breathlessly shrieked as she felt herself flying through the air once more before plummeting downwards.

WHUMP!

Once again, the stick rose up to meet her. The pain was even greater this time and what little air Ella had in her lungs from when was flying through the air was forced from her lungs. She grunted as the stick collided with her, no doubt further bruising her already bruised body. The pain in her torso was sharper and she wanted to simply curl up into a ball but she never got the chance as she felt the stick lowering once more.

Ella was completely at Reagan’s mercy and judging by the giantess’s cackling, she had no intention of stopping.

The terrifying and painful activity of being juggled by Reagan with her stick was quickly taking its toll on Ella. Over and over she was flung into the air only find herself being slammed against Reagan’s unforgiving field hockey stick.

She was nearly unable to breathe, struggling to keep any air in her lungs between flying through the air and landing awkwardly on the stick. It also wasn’t long before she could taste blood in her mouth. The pain she was feeling was only becoming greater and greater with each time she smacked against the stick.

Reagan repeated the process over and over. There was no break for Ella. She was simply at Reagan’s mercy, the giantess laughing as the tiny girl was being battered by her stick and flung through the air.

Ella was always fearful that Reagan wouldn’t catch her when she flung into the air but luckily for her, the giant field hockey captain was quite skilled and never missed.

Whether it was quick, shorter juggles with her stick, almost rapid fire in nature as Ella would find herself in the air for a shorter period of time and the stick rising up to catch her far quicker before sending her skyward once more or longer periods of airtime, Reagan always caught her.

The pain was otherworldly. Every inch of Ella’s body was in pain and she knew she had to have numerous fractures and/or broken bones. She was being absolutely battered by Reagan’s field hockey stick as the giantess juggled her.

Ella had long since given up trying to protect herself. She had first tried to ball herself up to protect her bruised torso after the first couple of juggles but this had done little to protect her in reality. Instead, all it had done was cause her to experience more pain in her limbs.

Ella was pretty sure she had managed to dislocate both of her shoulders by curling into a ball and both her arms and legs had been quite battered and bruised by her poor choice. It didn’t matter though. She couldn’t protect herself from Reagan.

Now she had simply gone limp as Reagan continued to batter her with her stick.

The sound of her bruised flesh smacking against the cool stick was almost hollow now. She had long ago given up any hope that Reagan would relent. Her screams had ceased as she struggled to even draw and breath and was now just left gasping for air as she was pummeled repeatedly. Now it was just a question of how much more abuse could her bruised and beaten body take.

Ella could barely breathe and she was just barely clinging to consciousness. She wished she’d pass out but by some unlucky twist of fate, she remained rather conscious. This only served to further amuse Reagan whose laughter continued between taunts.

After another painful landing on the stick, Ella was surprised she wasn’t immediately flung back into the air. The pain was she feeling was overwhelming. She was numb in some spots and in other spots she felt as if she was on fire. The skin on her body was bruised and discolored. She lifted her head to see Reagan grinning as she lowered the stick. Ella had barely even registered Reagan’s form before she was sent upward once more.

Ella limply sailed through the air, her tiny body tumbling about before beginning to fall back down. Ella caught a glimpse of Reagan as she fell, the giantess had pulled the stick back and seemed like she was almost ready to deliver a baseball like swing.

The grin on Reagan’s face was cruel and as Ella plummeted downwards, she could just see Reagan beginning to move the stick forward. Ella’s limp body turned away as she fell and her view of Reagan was soon replaced by the emptiness of the locker room.

Ella seemed to almost fall in slow motion. As she fell, she could feel herself turning ever so slightly and now she could see Reagan’s colossal form turning as well. The giantess was clearly swinging her stick and Ella realized with horror that she was exactly what Reagan was swinging for as she continued to plummet.

 CRACK!

Ella felt immense pain as a force nearly greater than anything she had experienced thus far ripped through her entire body. Pain exploded across her entire tiny body and she found the world blurring around her as air whipped about. She could just make out Reagan’s thunderous laughter as she hurtled through the air.

To Ella’s horror, she realized exactly where she was headed as the world before her despite being quite blurry was unmistakably white and bland.

It was the locker room wall and was rapidly approaching.

Ella barely had time to brace herself, not that it would probably do much good, as she wordlessly screamed.

The last thing she saw was the blurry wall rushing towards her before everything went black.

End Notes:

Apologies for the slight delay in posting this chapter.

Chapter 10 by LittleSub

The first thing Ella realized when she finally regained consciousness was that she couldn’t move. She couldn’t even feel her body, although as she took in the state of it, she had to admit that may have been a small blessing.

There was no doubt in her mind that the Reagan had snapped her spine when she had been juggling her with her stick followed by shooting her into the wall.

It was only by some sick, twisted miracle that she was even alive. The fact she had survived everything she had been subjected to honestly shocked her.

She was against the wall, her head propped up by the wall while her broken body was displayed before her. The sight of her body had made her nearly faint once again.

Ella could only move her head, surveying her beaten and broken body. Her skin was a sickening combination of purple and black and her limbs were twisted in unnatural ways. Reagan had done far more than break her spine. She knew most of her bones were broken far beyond any hope of repair and her breathing was ragged and shallow.

She had thought her broken nose would be the worst of the injuries she’d sustain but after Reagan had started to juggle her with her stick, she quickly realized just her wrong she had been.

Now with her nose already broken, her breathing was even more labored and painful as she suspected her rib cage had likely had a number done on it.

She could make out Reagan moving about the locker room by her locker. She noticed that the giantess had put on a pair of black Nike slides.

She could hear Reagan emptying her locker, the sounds of her slides slapping against her soles echoing throughout the locker room as she moved about gathering up her things.

“I guess I should wipe up what’s left of that little nerd.” Ella heard Reagan mutter.

Ella could hear the soft slaps of Reagan’s slides against her feet as she pounded towards the paper towel dispenser. Ella watched as the giantess ripped a paper towel clear of the dispenser and then turned toward her, a smirk on her face.

“Damn, she didn’t even burst when she hit the wall. I thought for sure she would have just gone splat.” Reagan chuckled as she took in Ella’s broken body and the bloody streak that ran down the wall above her.

Ella could still feel the vibrations of the giantess’s footsteps as she walked towards her, her slides slapping against her soles.

The slides slapping against Reagan's soles was like cannonfire to the tiny girl lying on the floor while the floor rumbled with each and every step of the colossus.

It wasn’t long before Reagan’s enormous feet came crashing down before her, her pedicured toes directly in Ella’s vision. She slowly turned her head up, following the long, toned legs skyward.

Her eyes didn’t even make it all the way up before the giantess suddenly crouched down, extending the hand holding the paper towel towards Ella’s body.

Ella couldn’t help it as she flinched as the paper towel neared her body. She wanted to move away from it but in her current state, it was impossible to do anything other than turn her head.

The simple movement of her head must’ve drawn the giantess’s attention as the paper towel suddenly stopped descending towards her and was pulled away.

“No fucking way.” Reagan laughed as she looked down at Ella’s broken body. “You’re still alive?”

Ella tried to speak but no words escaped her lips. She could feel tears welling in her eyes as her mouth opened and closed but no words would come out. It wasn’t long before the tears were flowing down her cheeks.

“I thought for sure I’d killed you earlier.” Reagan grinned as she took in Ella’s broken body. “Aren’t you just such a resilient little thing?”

Reagan stood back to her full, towering height. She was still gazing down at Ella, a haughty smirk on her face.

“You’re so pathetic.” Reagan boomed as she lifted an enormous foot up and brought it over Ella. “This time you’re not going to be so lucky, loser.”

Ella could only watch as Reagan’s grinning face was eclipsed by the sole of her slide, the black sole casting her in a terrifyingly large shadow. Ella just stared up at the sole of the slide, terrified at the prospect of being a stain on it.

Ella wanted to move more than anything. Her brain was screaming for her to move but her broken body couldn’t move an inch. There was no escaping this. She couldn’t do anything besides stare up at the immense sole of the slide. This was it.

Reagan Kierwin was going to step on her and that would be that.

The black sole of the slide became larger and larger as Reagan slowly lowered her foot, seemingly taunting Ella at the prospect of being crushed beneath it.

Reagan was lowering her foot rather slowly, almost as if she were anticipating Ella to make a move to escape from beneath her huge foot as she lowered it.

The giant foot continued lowering before stopping and quickly lifting away to reveal Reagan’s face peering down at her. She could see a slight frown on Reagan’s face as the giantess seemed almost like she was pouting.

Ella could feel the ground shake as the enormous slide clapped down next to Reagan’s other foot.

“Are you like, just giving up?” Reagan said, rolling her eyes. “I mean I know you’re just a sad, little loser and all but you’re not even going to try to escape? I know you’re all messed up but like, you’re not even going to at least try to crawl away from me?”

Reagan’s expression softened and then a grin appeared on her face as she seemed to realize just what situation Ella was in under her foot. The grin only got bigger and bigger as her eyes studied Ella’s broken body.

“Wait… you can’t even move, can you?” Reagan laughed. “I really fucked you up, didn’t I?”

Ella felt the tears run down her cheeks as Reagan’s laughter echoed all around her. Reagan lifted her foot up once more and brought it over Ella.

“You’re probably so fucking scared right now!” Reagan laughed. “Oh man, sucks to be you!”

The huge foot lowered and Ella wordlessly screamed as Reagan’s foot descended. She squeezed her eyes shut as the giantess’s foot rushed towards her.

The giantess’s slide barreled into Ella’s tiny form, the rubber cool on her skin as it knocked her away from the wall so she as she opened her eyes, she realized she was lying flat on her back, staring up at the towering field hockey captain. Instead of stomping on her like Ella had thought Reagan would do, the giantess had kicked her.

Reagan was smirking down at her, clearly enjoying how big and powerful she was compared to the shrinkee at her feet.

“Although I guess it looks like I can’t play with you anymore then, nerd.”

Ella could only watch in horror as Reagan smiled down at her. The giantess extended a hand towards the wall, pressing her palm against it to steady herself.

“You know, I’ve never stepped on one of you little things barefoot before.” Ella watched as Reagan slid her foot out of her slide and lifted up her now barefoot. “I’ve heard it feels pretty nice, or at least that’s what some of the girls I follow on TikTok have said about crushing shrinkees barefoot.”

Ella felt immediate discomfort as she wondered just how many other unfortunate people had found themselves under Reagan’s feet after shrinking.

Ella followed the massive foot as it came to hover above her. She felt immense fear as Reagan’s reddened sole hovered above her, the giantess scrunching her foot and wiggling her toes as she held it over her. It only took a moment for the massive foot to eclipse Reagan’s grinning face.

“They say you can feel the shrinkee’s screams, well sort of, on your sole and the way it feels when you actually crush a shrinkee under your foot is supposed to be so cool! I guess it’s like all warm from your blood and stuff and it feels like, nice when it oozes all over your sole and between your toes!”

Ella was forced to watch the broad sole slowly descend on her while Reagan talked about crushing her. Reagan wasn’t going to make this quick for her.

“I don’t even know if you can scream though so guess I won’t be able to find that out about the screaming. You’ll probably still crush pretty nice though, even as fucked up as you are right now.” Reagan laughed.

Ella whimpered as the gargantuan foot slowly descended. She was completely helpless, unable to move an inch as the foot slowly lowered. It was horrifying. She wanted to close her eyes but she couldn’t. Even though everything in her head was screaming at her to close her eyes, she had to watch the descending foot.

It wasn’t long until Reagan’s foot was no more than a few inches above her. She could still smell the sweaty foot funk, the noxious odor having not really dissipated over the past time it had been free from her sweaty sock and shoe.

“Smell my foot, you nerd loser.” Reagan laughed as she hovered her foot over Ella. “If it makes you feel any better, I did consider keeping you around. It would’ve been pretty nice to have two tiny, little bitches as slaves.”

Ella didn’t really want to smell the enormous foot hovering over her but she really didn’t have a choice. She gagged as she continued to smell the giantess’s sweaty, stinking foot.

“Especially given our history. If you weren’t so sad and pathetic, I may actually have kept you. It would’ve been so much fun to watch you grovel at my feet every day while I just bully you any way I want.” Reagan gleefully continued. “But then I thought how much fun it would be to just break you. I mean after all, I probably would get bored of just torturing you and Kevin over there, despite his stubbornness, is way a better slave than you’d ever be.”

Ella felt so humiliated as she listened to Reagan talk. The giantess couldn’t just crush her, could she? No, she had to make sure she got her last licks in before stepping on her. Not to mention while forcing Ella to smell her foot while she mocked her.

“Really though, if I hadn’t of found Kevin, all shrunk and scared in the gym the other day, you’d be the lucky little loser who’d have the privilege of being my slave.” Reagan laughed. “He’s not as smart as you but he’s way more fun to fuck with. I mean I bullied him too so either way I was going to have one of my favorite targets at my feet!”

Ella felt for the tiny boy who she knew was wallowing inside of Reagan’s dirty, sweat soaked practice sock at the moment. She didn’t envy the life he was about to have as Reagan’s slave but she would much prefer it to her current situation.

“Maybe I should’ve kept you. How would you have liked to come to college with me next year?” Reagan laughed. “I heard you had applied to the same place I got an offer to play for. I also heard your little nerdling ass didn’t get in.”

Reagan’s taunting laughter made Ella feel even worse than she already did which she wasn’t even sure would’ve been possible in the first place.

“Guess you’re not as smart as you thought you were, huh loser?” Reagan laughed. “I mean I know that had to hurt knowing I got in and you didn’t.”

Reagan’s massive foot was still dominating Ella’s view and Ella was continuing to gag on its offensive odor. She was in absolute hell in the shadow of Reagan’s smelly foot, listening to the giant bully belitte her. Please just get on with it Reagan, haven’t you tormented me enough she thought.

"I could've taken you to class with me." Reagan laughed. "Although I'm not sure how much you'd learn from the inside of my shoes!"

Ella felt hopeless as Reagan laughed and taunted her. The giantess was just being cruel, reveling in the fact she had a tiny completely at her mercy.

“I guess it’s a good thing I won’t be bringing you there next year. A loser like you doesn’t even deserve to set foot on such a prestigious campus, shrinkee or not.” Reagan laughed. “Fucking loser. No one’s going to even miss you, bitch!”

Ella felt the tears run down her face as Reagan insulted her. She felt so small and helpless beneath the gigantic bully’s foot.

“Well, I have places to be so let’s get this over with. Ready to be crushed like the pathetic insect you are, nerd?” Reagan boomed from above.

Ella was crying as she thought about how this was how her life was going to end. She was going to be stepped on by an enormous brat. An enormous brat that had made her life hell the past two years. An enormous brat who was going to go to the college she had wanted to go to more than anything.

An enormous brat who was nothing more in her mind than a bully.

Her thoughts drifted to how this is what her life had come to. Four inches tall and beneath the massive foot of her colossal bully.

It wasn’t fair. Why did Reagan Kierwin always seem to have everything?

She wanted to beg and plead with the giantess for mercy but no words would come from her mouth. She cried as she stared up at the immense sole that she knew in moments would crush her into paste. Even if she did beg and plead, she knew it would do little more than serve to amuse Reagan at this point.

Reagan’s foot looked so imposing and terrifying. The immense sole was hovering over her, ready to coming stomping down at any second. Ella’s eyes studied every inch of the wide sole as it hovered over her.

“Sucks to be you, nerd!” Reagan laughed. “Time for you to get fuckin’ crushed!”

Reagan hovered her foot for only a moment more above Ella before it started to come down onto her. Ella screamed hoarsely as the giant foot slowly descended upon her, dominating her entire field of view absolutely.

Ella had expected Reagan to simply stomp on her but instead the giantess seemed keen on drawing it out as her massive foot lowered slower than expected, growing larger and larger in Ella’s field of view. Ella supposed this was partly to due with the fact that Reagan knew she was completely helpless and couldn’t move at all and partly due to the fact that Reagan was just, now quite literally, a colossal bitch.

Reagan’s taunting laughter was the last thing she heard before the gargantuan foot pressed down on her, cutting her off from the outside world as she was left in darkness and subjected to an ungodly amount of crushing, relentless pressure.

Ella’s entire body was engulfed by Reagan’s warm, meaty sole. The smell of Reagan’s foot was overpowering as Ella’s entire face was buried in the warm, smelly sole rendering her unable to breath.

Immediate panic set in for Ella as Reagan’s heavy foot seemed to become heavier and heavier with each passing millisecond. The pressure was increasing and despite lacking feeling in most of her body, Ella knew her entire body was screaming out in pain.

Ella couldn’t breathe at all as Reagan’s warm, sweaty flesh was completely blocking her nose and mouth. She would likely suffocate but Ella knew she wouldn’t last long enough beneath Reagan’s foot for that to even have a chance of happening.

Ella felt her overwhelming panic reach new heights as the pressure quickly became more and more extreme. She couldn’t breathe and her mind was a mess as complete and utter panic set in on her.

This couldn’t be how it ended, this just couldn’t. She didn’t want to die under Reagan Kierwin’s giant smelly foot!

It only took a second more before the overwhelming, unbearable weight of Reagan’s foot on her began to crack her skull. She felt horrible, horrendous pain in her head and her thoughts began to get rather foggy. This only lasted for a brief moment as Ella felt her face become flush while it felt as if her entire skull was quickly collapsing in on itself as she experienced a sudden, sharp pain in her head she had never felt before.

She could just barely hear Reagan’s muffled, taunting laughter, the giant bully clearly enjoying herself as she continued pressing down on the tiny nerd under her immense foot, crushing her ever so slowly and painfully.

Ella couldn’t feel it but her body was already beginning to burst beneath Reagan’s meaty sole.

Ella felt unbearable pain in her head for only a split second more before Reagan allowed for her full weight to press down on the tiny nerd. The pain suddenly ceased as Ella’s entire body exploded beneath the heavy foot of her gigantic bully.

End Notes:

And with that we have reached the end. Thank you to all who have read and also to those who have reviewed!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13663