Best of both worlds by Mr_G
Summary: Stacy Miller is shrunk and set to Tinyville. A place where Dai Pearson can live out her GTS dreams without wreckingt he real world.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 8716 Read: 25560 Published: November 15 2009 Updated: November 15 2009

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

4. Chapter 4 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: This story contains SW as well as GTS.

Best of both worlds

 Chapter 1 

Stacy Miller was returning from the coffee machine when she ran into someone. At first Stacy didn’t see any thing. Then she looked down and saw a petite Asian girl. She was a full foot shorter than Stacey's six-foot frame.

"You made me spill my coffee runt." Stacy told her.

"Runt. Do you have any idea who I am?"

"No."

"I am Dai Pearson."

"You're the daughter of the owners of this company. Yeah right."

"I demand that you take back you runt remark or else."

"Or else what? You'll get me fired? I'm tall, young and talented. I can get a job anywhere I want."

"Continue to anger me and I'll make sure that the only job you can get is working for me."

"Do your worst witch."

"Actually I'm only half witch. But I still have magic powers."

"Oh really? Prove it."

 

Dai snapped her fingers and everyone but Dai and Stacey froze in place."

"Um how did you do that?"

"Magic." She replied. Then a bottle appeared in Dai's hands.

"Drink." Dai commanded Stacey.

Stacey didn't want to, but she felt compelled to drink the mysterious potion.

"Good girl. Now go to the shrinking room while I get things moving here."

"Shrinking room?" Stacey asked. But Dai didn't answer. The next thing she knew she was in a mysterious room. It was all white except for a door in one wall and a serious of lines on one wall. Then Stacey realized it was a height-measuring chart. Then a strange sensation came over her. Her eye level on the chart got lower and lowers and the whole room seamed to be growing.

"Ah, I see you have begun to shrink."

Stacey turned around and looked Dai in the eye. Then she realized that Dai was supposed to be shorter than her. Then she realized she now had to look up to look Dai in the eye. The Japanese woman was getting bigger and bigger.

"Actually you’re getting smaller and smaller." Dai told her after reading her thoughts.

"How small will I shrink to?" Stacey asked, her voice trembling with fear.

"To one percent of your original height." Dai replied.

"That means I'm going to be less than an inch tall." Stacey complained.

"Be thankful that the potion shrinks whatever you’re wearing as well as yourself."

Stacey was now three feet tall and shrinking fast.

"If you have magic powers why not you make yourself taller?" Stacey asked.

"Unfortunately my mom placed a spell on me." Dai replied. "I can't grow any taller than I am now. She was considered about my giantess fantasies. But I found ways to live my giantess dreams."

"More like giantess nightmares." Stacey commented.

"I can hear you no matter how small you get. So keep the disrespectful comments to yourself." Dai warned.

 

Stacey then stopped shrinking. Dai then produced a ruler and measured Stacey. She was as tiny as predicted.

"Who is the runt now?" Dai asked Stacey. Stacey had to look way up to see Dai's face. She knew the Dai Pearson was only five feet tall, yet she was now a 500-foot giantess to Stacey.

"What are you going to do to me?" Stacey asked.

"You're going to Tinyville. It's a town where everything has been shrunk to 1/100th scale. It will become your new home where you will live and work." 

"And if I refuse to go?" Stacey asked.

Suddenly Dai stepped on her with her right foot. Stacey screamed in pain as bones broke and flesh splattered. Then the foot was lifted and Stacey body rapidly came back together.

"While getting stepped on is no longer a fatal experience it can be painful." Dai commented.

"Anything else I should know?"

"You no longer need to eat and drink. You never need the toilet again. Also keep in mind you'll be less than an inch tall for the rest of your life and if need be I can make you even smaller."

"Even smaller?"

"Some people I have shrunk down to 1/1000th original size. They end up in a place called Tabletop. Come it's time."

 

Stacey then found herself in front a building marked "City Hall." Then she realized Dai was right behind her.

"Welcome to Tinyville. The place I can have best of both worlds. I can be a mega giantess and not wreck any real cities." Then Dai turned her attention to city hall.

"Mayor Patterson. I need to see you." Dai shouted.

A white man in his fifties then came running out of city hall.

"Yes my giantess?"

"This is Stacey Miller. She will be moving here. Give her the tour and get her settled."

"As you wish giantess."

"But what about my job? My life outside the company?" Stacey asked.

"I'll arrange for your job to be transferred here. As for your outside life, it's over. Now if you excuse me, I got work to do."

Dai then disappeared from sight.

 

"I hate her." Stacey muttered after Dai had left.

"That's a dangerous attitude to have." The mayor warned. "But I do understand your frustration."

"Where is Tinyville anyway?" Stacey asked.

"As far as I know, we are under a dome located somewhere in one of the Pearson's estates." The Mayor replied.

"The Pearson's have land all over the world."

"We are somewhere in North America. The exact location doesn't matter."

Stacey looked Patterson in the eyes and asked.

"What do you mean it doesn't matter?"

"Here in Tinyville, I am six feet tall. Outside in the 'real world' I am less than an inch tall. And so are you."

"You had the rub in the fact that she shrank me."

"We have all been shrunk. Speaking of which, were you shrunk by potion or machine?"

"Potion. Why what difference does it make?"

"People shrunk by machine still need to eat and drink. The machines shrunk are also vulnerable to damage. If it wasn't for the reset spells they would be all dead by now."

"Reset spells?"

"Spells used to reset the town to a defeat setting. Undoing any damage giantess Pearson does to the town."

"So she can go on a giantess rampage, wreck the whole town and yet have it intact the next day."

"Exactly, although most of her rampages take place in simulation domes. " Seeing Stacey blank look, the mayor added. "It's where she can out various scenario's. Over time most of us take part in at least one of them. Now if you'll follow me. I give you a ride in my convertible."

"This place is big enough to tour by car?"

"Keep in mind Tinyville has over 10,000 people."

"Where did she get so many people?"

"From various sources. People she met and got her pissed off. A lot of people here are GTS and SW fans who got tricked into coming here.  And there's a few she bought from the Sizechangers."

"What's GTS and what's SW?"

"GTS stands for giantess. They are people who love giantess. SW stands for shrunken women. They are women who want to be shrunk and the people who love them."

"No woman in her right mind wants to be shrunk." Stacey commented as she got in the car. Then a thought came to her.

 

"How long has this place been in existence?"

"I'm not sure. I came here in 1989: Ms. Pearson made me the mayor almost right away. There were only a handful of people here at the time."

"1989? Ms. Pearson looks like she's only 25, 30 at the very most. Was she a girl when she started this?"

"She's older than she looks. I highly recommend against asking her age. That said, I would have guessed her age at 21 or so back in 1989."

 

Stacey then noticed a map in the glove department. She opened it up.

"This a map of the town?" Stacey asked.

"Yes. We are located here in the downtown." He pointed to the center of the map.

She then studied the map. The town was located where a river meets a body of water called the ocean. Although Stacey doubted it was the real ocean. She also noticed the location of a beach and a lake. But what where those big thick lines scattered through Tinyville? They looked too big to be ordinary streets.

"What are these big thick lines?"

"Those are Dai's walking trails. We're coming across one now."

The trail looked 250 feet wide to Stacey and stretched out of sight in both directions. She noticed the street cut across the trail.

"She's uses these trails to walk across town without wrecking everything insight. Although sometimes she goes off the trail."

 

They then drove by a Catholic Church. There was a man standing in front of the church crying.

"What's wrong with him?" Stacey asked.

"That's Father Richard. He upset that nobody follows the word of God around here, especially when it comes to sex."

"That's true almost everywhere in North America."

"But only here and perhaps in Tabletop are sexual diseases not-existent and women get pregnant only when they want to."

"Really?"

The mayor nodded.

 

A short time later they drove by a big building. To Stacey's surprise it that the company's name on it.

"This is the local branch of Pearson Empire INC. Most of the townspeople work here."

“What about the rest?"

“They are unemployed or work in one of the mini malls. Although the beach hotel employees a few. That's where new arrivals stay until they get a home of their own."

"Hotel? But I didn't take my purse with me."

Suddenly a purse materialized on Stacey's shoulders. Then she recognized it.

"It's my purse. But I left it behind in the office and it didn't shrink with me."

"It's shrunk now. You'll find your other belongings waiting for you at the hotel."

"Even my apartment?"

"Probably not. But just about everything else will be there. She does it for just about everyone."

 

Suddenly the mayor's cell phone rang.

"Excuse me." He said as he pulled over. He then exchanged a few words on the phone before hanging up.

"Change of plans. There trouble at the police station. I'm needed there."

"What's wrong?"

"People are bothering that girl from Tabletop. We had to take her into police custody for her own protection."

"Tabletop! That's the town where everything is shrunk to 1/1000th scale."

"Right. On rare occasions Dai sends people from that town here to humiliate them."

"I like to meet her."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Please."

"Oh all right."

 

The police station was just a few minutes ride away. When they got there, there was a crowd gathered around something. Then the crowd parted to let the mayor pass. At first, Stacey thought it was a Barbie doll. Then she realized it was a woman. A woman about 1/10th her height. Then she recognized her.

 

"Curious Sue? Is that you?" Stacey asked.

"Stacey is that you?" The blond replied.

"You know each other?" The mayor asked.

"This is Susan Wilson. I nicknamed her Curious Sue because she is very curious and always poking her nose into everything.

"Unfortunately my curiosity got me in big trouble." Susan confirmed.

"So what happened? You were 5'8" the last time I saw you."

"I saw sometime I wasn't supposed to see. I was in Ms. Pearson's private office when I noticed something on her desk. When I took a closer look I realized it was a tiny town. Then I heard someone behind me. And the next thing I knew a needle was being poked in my arm and a shrinking potion was injected into me.

"Since you like my Tabletop so much, why don't you take a closer look?" Is what she told me.

"That's some powerful potion to shrink you to 1/1000th of your normal height."

"It's scary being this small. So scary that nobody wants to leave Tabletop."

"Why did you get sent here?" Stacey asked.

"Because she managed to piss me off."

 

Stacey and everyone else in the police station looked up. Dai was staring down at them through the open roof.

"The police station has a removable roof?" Stacey asked the mayor.

"All buildings in Tinyville do." He replied.

"Are you sorry for those remarks you made?" Dai asked Susan.

"Yes. I want to go back to Tabletop." Susan replied.

"Back you go. But remember, annoy me again and you'll end up in a much worse place."

"Thank you giantess." Susan cried before disappearing from sight."

 

Dai then turned her attention over to Stacey.

"I have arranged for your job to be transferred to the local branch of the company, you will go there now."

 

Stacey then found herself in the middle of an office. To her surprise she recognized some of the people working there.

"Stacey Miller is that you?" A familiar male voice asked her.

Stacey's mouth opened in shock when she saw his face.

To be continued

Chapter 2 by Mr_G
Chapter 2

The man was a little bit taller than Stacey with brown hair and blue eyes.

"Ernie Campbell?" Stacey asked, when words finally came to her.

"It's me." He replied.

They went and hugged each other, which caught the attention of co-workers.

"Is there a place we can talk in private?" Stacey asked.

Ernie nodded then led her to his office. Making sure the door was shut.

 

"When you got transferred, I thought I never see you again. That was the impression you gave me over the phone." She told him.

"I couldn't tell you that I got shrunk and was working in Tinyville." He replied.

"Wait a minute. You were already shrunk when we had our last phone conversation?"

"Yes. We do have phone and computer links to the outside. I take it your job got transferred here."

"Yes. Man, all I did was bump into her coming back from the coffee machine and the next thing I know I'm shrunk."

"She's still doing that stunt."

"What do you mean?"

"Think about it Stacey. She's a super witch. Technically half witch, but still very powerful. She can teleport at will and transform people also at will. Do you really think such a being would let herself get bumped accidentally?"

"Are you saying she ran into me on purpose?" Stacey asked.

"That's how she got me. She knew I would make a remark about her lack of height. Giving her an excuse to shrink me."

"If I wasn't less than an inch tall I would kill that bitch."

"That is easier said than done. People have tried."

"When you said transform people at will. You don't just mean shrinking do you."

"I've heard of people having their race and or gender changed. And one poor guy, who works here used to be a white man, now he's a Chinese girl."

"When you said, transformed, I thought you mean into animals or inanimate objects."

"I met her cat once. It claimed to be a human woman once. God knows if it was telling the truth."

"A talking cat. Somehow that doesn’t surprise me."

"I better let you get back to work. We'll talk after work."

"All right. I'm going to need a ride to the hotel anyway."

 

Stacey wasn't that surprised to see her Echo hatchback in the hotel parking lot. Next to it were the rest of her belongings, packed away in boxes. The only thing missing was her bed.

"Your stuff I assume?" Ernie asked.

"Yes. Wonder where my bed is?"

"Only Dai knows." Was Ernie's reply.

"What's give her the right to take my stuff and dump it here?"

"Because I can."

Eric and Stacey looked up to see Dai looking down at them. The Japanese American was wearing a red swimsuit.

"I was just going for a swim when I saw you. How do you like Tinyville?"

"You bumped into me on purpose didn't you?"

"Figured it out did you? I admit I thought about shrinking you for sometime. I had already shrunk your boyfriend months earlier. You should be happy that you’re the same size as your boyfriend."

Stacey then exploded with rage.

"HAPPY! You had no right to shrink us. No right to build towns where you can play goddess."

"I'm a super witch not a goddess." Dai pointed out.

"You act like you’re a goddess."

"Stacey you're getting her mad." Ernie warned.

 

"You don't seam to realize how pleasant life for you is here in Tinyville. You need a taste of life outside the dome. I sentience you to an evening in the apartment."

"What can so be bad about an apartment?" Stacey wondered.

 

At first Stacey didn't realize she was in an apartment. Everything was so big. She was in what she guessed was the living room.  She was in the middle of the floor. To her left, was a television set with a huge (to her) screen, 24 inches by 24 inches or on her scale 200 feet high and 200 feet wide. To her right was a coach the size of a mountain. A coffee table was also in sight.

 

"This must be an ordinary apartment. But yet everything seams to be 100 times bigger." She muttered to herself.

 

"And they call me a mini." A voice said behind her.

Stacey turned and found herself facing a three-inch tall redhead dressed in pink shorts and a pink bra. Of course those three inches looked like 25 feet to Stacey.

"You don't look mini to me."

"Well, I bet you’re less than an inch tall, making you by far the smallest SW here."

"Who are you talking to Ann?" A female voice asked.

 

To be fair, at six feet tall, Susan Drew was a tall woman. But to poor Stacey it was like a 600-foot mountain was looking down at her.

"And I thought Dai was big." She muttered.

"Who?" The both Susan and the mini redhead asked.

"Dai Pearson she's the super witch who shrunk me."

"I can relate to that." Susan said.

"You can?" Stacey asked. Surprise showing in her voice.

"I was once shrunk by a super witch named Catherine." Susan replied.

"I won't hurt you." She added after seeing that Stacey was still uneasy.

 

Suddenly an inch tall woman appeared. To Stacey she appeared to be eight feet tall.

"Hello folks. My name is Jennifer. I'm a mini goddess. As why I'm here, I'm here to take Stacey back to Tinyville."

"Tinyville?" Susan asked.

"That's Stacey's home. Come with me Stacey, unless you want to stay here."

Stacey then went into Jennifer's arms. Then they both disappeared from sight.

 

They reappeared on a beach. Stacey was shocked to see Ernie applying suntan lotion on Dai's legs.

"Ernie, what the heck are you doing?" She asked.

"Stacey!" He cried.

"How did you get back?" Dai asked. Then she noticed the mini goddess standing next to her.

"I brought her back." Jennifer said.

 

A paperback book then appeared in Dai's hands. "Goddesses of the Wishbone Multiuniverse" was the title. She then flipped through the pages stopping at what she wanted.

 

"Ah. Here you are. Jennifer Dolan, why are you sticking you nose in my affairs?"

"All shrunken people under an inch tall fall under my responsibility."

"But you never interfered with my subjects before."

"I don't have to explain myself to you. Keep in mind I will be watching." Jennifer then disappeared from sight.

 

Dai then let out a curse in Japanese. Then she turned her attention to Stacey?"

"Now what to do with you? Force you to read this paperback maybe?" She then placed the book on the ground before her. It was no bigger than your average paperback, but to the shrunken couple it was the size of a five-story building.

"Um. I'm too small to read that book."

"What's this? Stacey Miller admitting she's too small to do something."

"You could make the book smaller."

Dai then laughed.

"Nice try. But that would too easy. I'll play with you later."

Dai then disappeared from sight taking the book with her.

 

"For a moment I thought she would force you to try to read that book."

"I hate to admit it. But I'm now too small to read a paperback." She then burst into tears.

"It's all right. I'm here." Ernie did his best to comfort her. After a few minutes she clamed down.

"Thanks. But what I'm a going to do? I don't even have a home anymore."

"I'm sure the mayor made arrangements for you to get a house. They should know at the hotel. Besides if worse comes to worse you can stay with me."

 

The owners of the hotel turned out to be an older couple named the Campbells.

"The mayor did say that he found a mini home for you. Let's see the address is 140 mini lane." Mr. Campbell told Stacey.

"Mini Lane? That's just a few blocks from my house." Ernie said.

"That's good. That means you can help me move."

"Gulp!" Went Ernie.

 

Several days passed. Not much happened. Stacey got settled in her house. (Her bed was already there) And things went smoothly at her job. When Friday came she decided to go out on the town.

 

It was a crowd at the "Tiny Club" the local bar in Tinyville. Stacey sat down by a cute Chinese girl.

"Hello Stacey." The Chinese girl said.

"Do I know you?" Stacey asked.

"I know Ernie your boyfriend. When I was a man, we used to be drinking buddies."

"Say what?" Then a light came on in Stacey's brain.

"You're that guy that got turned into a Chinese girl."

"Correct, name is Mark BTW.

"Why did she do that?"

"We were on a date. We were eating in a Chinese restaurant when I made the remark about Asian girls being forced by their culture to obey men. The next thing I know, I'm several inches smaller and a girl to boot."

"You didn't shrink to this size right away?"

"That took place about a week later. It was Saturday and Dai took me and some other men and women to these woods in the middle of nowhere, Then she brought out this gun and said she wanted to use us for target practice. We took off running in the woods, but she hunted us down one by one with that size change gun."

"I never heard of a size change gun."

"She's gets them from "Stan's growth and Shrink Rays". A company she owns stock in. I managed to dodge her for a while, but she got me in the back. Running through the woods when your 5'4" is one thing. Running in woods where in the insects are as big or bigger than you are is another. I was soon begging for Dai to save me."

"The woods sound like a death trap."

"She uses them as punishment sometime."

"Hope she's not planning on sending me there. Wish I know what Dai planning." Stacey muttered.

"I don't know, but the weekend is often play time for Dai."

"And it's Friday night. I don't have a good feeling about this."

 

Dai entered her private bedroom. On her bed was a white cat.

"MARY! I told you not to get on my bed."

The cat jumped off the bed in a flash.

"Please don't punish me mistress." She begged. (The cat was a mortal familiar. That is a mortal that got turned into a cat.)

"You disobeyed me. I have no choice but to punish you. Maybe a refresher course at Ms. Odd obedience school for cats."

"Anything but that." The cat begged. Even more than Dai Pearson herself, the cat feared Ms. Odd.

"Ok. I sentence you to a night to being as small as a mouse." Dai waved her hand and Mary the cat then shrank to the size of a small mouse. Then Dai teleported the tiny cat to the backyard.

 

"Mini come here."

Mini was a blond haired woman that was once known as Mandy. At three inches tall she was by far the largest of Dai's shrunken people. She lived in a shrunken house on a shelf on the wall.

"You called mistress?" She asked.

"I plan to make this weekend a 'games' weekend. And I want your feedback."

A pad with a list of scenario's appeared in Dai's hands.

 

"I'm having trouble deciding. Which scenario should I run in the simulation dome?"

Dai then showed the list to the mini. This is what she read:

 

Sim Shiori: It's WWII and Shiori the evil GTS-Goddess is invading North America. I (Dai) will be taking the role of Shiori.

 

Charmed fun: A charmed simulation

 

Demon Busters: The demon busters fight their greatest threat yet. A demon/sizechanger hybrid played by me. (Dai)

 

What's the worst that could happen?: Takes the victim through the worst fates that can happen to a person in the wishbone multiverse.

 

Attack of the Human Haters: The president of the United States has to defend his/her country from the Human Haters.

 

"Didn't you get a note from Shiori saying she doesn't like being the subject of GTS-Goddess sims?" The min asked.

"That's right. I had forgotten about that. No point getting a 3,000 foot GTS-Goddess mad at me."

"As for the others. "What's the worst that can happen?" Sucks. "Attack of the human haters" might be good if you want to punish someone. Personally I go with Charmed fun or Demon Busters."

"I see thanks for your input mini."

 

Stacey was lying on her bed. Next to her was her boyfriend Ernie.

 

"STACEY AND ERNIE COME ON OUT."

"Groan is it morning already." Ernie moaned.

"Guess I should see what see wants." Stacey muttered.

 

Dai was wanting for them outside. Her eyes were looking down at the tiny couple.

"I'm going to give you a choice. You can spend the weekend reading this goddess guide." The paperback then appeared in Dai's hands. "Or you can spend the weekend in a simulation dome."

"You know I'm too small to read that book. Is their any other options?"

"You can try giantess climbing with me as the giantess." Dai replied.

"Yuk! I wish I wasn't so powerless." Stacey moaned.

"I think I know the perfect simulation for you."

"Why do I have the feeling I'm not going to like this." Stacey muttered as Dai waved her hand and Stacey and Ernie then disappeared from Tinyville.

 

To be continued

 

Interlude

A blond woman picks up a cell phone and dials.

"Hello?" A voice on the other end asks.

"This is Cathy calling on behalf of Irving cruisin to win contest." The blond says.

"You called the wrong person Cathy." The voice on the other end replied.

The blond woman then shrank to the size of an ant. A Japanese woman then appeared next to her.

"What happened?" Cathy asked. Wondering why everything seamed so big.

"Your radio commercials have bothered people for the last time." The Japanese woman replied. She then snapped her fingers and Cathy found herself in the Palm of the giantess hand. Then they teleported elsewhere.

 

"Where are we and who are you?" Cathy asked.

"We are in the pool building of the Linkletter Inn and convention centre located in beautiful Summerside, Prince Edward Island. As for me call me Ms. Pearson."

The pool was full of water but empty of people.

"Let's see if Micro's can swim." Dai then threw the ant-sized blond into the swimming pool.

"Now to get back to what I was doing." Dai muttered to herself before disappearing from sight.

"Help!" Cathy cried. But Dai had already ready left. Leaving Cathy to thread water.

 

End interlude

To be continued

Chapter 3 by Mr_G
Chapter 3

Stacey found herself standing in the bathroom of someone house. She looked in the mirror and gasped. It wasn't her refection that was starting back at her. She looked like Holly Marie Combs, the actress who played Piper Halliwell.

"Yikes!" Stacey cried. Then she placed her hand over her mouth. Her voice had changed to match that of the actress.

"Piper is there something wrong?" Phoebe asked though the bathroom door.

"I'm fine. Just give me a moment." Stacey replied.

"Don't panic Stacey. It's just a simulation." She told herself. Then she opened the door. She wasn't too surprised when Phoebe walked into the bathroom.

"Are you sure you're alright? " Phoebe asked when she got a look at Stacey's face.

"I'm fine Al.. um I mean Phoebe." Stacey repeated before feeling the bathroom.

 

As she suspected she was in the Halliwell manor. It looked like the one shown on television.

"Thank god I'm a fan of "Charmed"." Stacey muttered to herself. She wondered into the Living room. Leo was standing there.

"Ernie is that you?" She asked him.

"Stacey?" Leo asked.

"Cute of Dai to cast us in the role of Piper and Leo." Stacey commented.

"This is serious role playing. If you die it will feel very real. I know from experience."

"Does Dai herself usually make an appearance in these simulations?" Stacey asked.

"Yes. While this is based on "Charmed", expect a few twists not found in the show." Ernie warned.

 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Somebody get that?" Paige called out.

"It better not be a demon." Stacey muttered as she went to answer the door.

"Since when do demons knock?" Paige asked.

 

A female demon then simmered in. She was dressed in leather and had some sort of gun in her hand.

"Look out." Ernie cried. Stacey just barely managed to duck out of the way. The beam then struck the door shrinking it to a tiny size.

"Oh great." Policeman Darryl Morris muttered.

"Gun." Paige called out. The gun then orbed from the demons hands into Paige's.

The demon then threw a fireball at the witches but missed. Stacey then blew up the demon.

"Yes." Stacey shouted.

"What the heck is this?" Paige asked. She was clearly puzzled about the gun.

"That's a size change gun." Ernie explained. "From the look of it I say it came from Stan's Growth and Shrink Rays." He added.

"Who?" Darryl asked.

"It's a company that supplies size change guns to various universes." Ernie explained.

"Can you help her?" Darryl then pulled a three-inch tall blond woman from his pants pocket.

"Think the size change gun can fix her. Place her down on the floor."

Darryl did so.

"Since you know so much about this gun. Why don't you do the honours?" Paige suggested.

"All right." Ernie then accepted the gun from her. Then he aimed and fired. The blond grew from three inches tall to 5'4".

"How's that?" Ernie asked.

"I used to be several inches taller than this. But I can live with this." The blond replied.

 

Phoebe then picked that moment to emerge from the bathroom. She looked worried.

"Girls we are in big trouble. I just had a premonition of two huge giantesses the size of skyscrapers fighting it out downtown." She muttered. "

"It better not be more female demons with size change guns." Stacey commented.

Phoebe then noticed that there was a stranger in the house.

"Did I miss something? Who is she?" Phoebe asked.

"My name is Trish Macdonald. I was attending a party at 104 Hill top lane when we were shrunk by aliens calling themselves sizechangers." The blond woman explained.

"What's a sizechanger?" Both Stacey and Paige asked.

"They are a race of people who can change their own size and the size of others. Their home world is Sizeloa." Ernie explained.

"How come you know all this Leo?" Phoebe asked.

"I have my sources. " Ernie replied.

"How do we stop them?" Darryl asked.

"They are mortal. But they won't be easy to stop. And no human jail can hold them." Ernie replied.

"I was afraid of that. Over the past couple of weeks there have been reports of an unusual number of people disappearing. I was investigating these reports when I came across Trish here."

 "I had escaped from my captures and made it to the front yard, When I encountered my policeman."

"Any idea what these Sizechangers want?" Stacey asked.

"They tend to have various goals. Some Sizechangers shrink humans and sell them as pets. Others act like businessmen and women. And then there's KissBu."

"KissBu?"

"She looks like a Goth girl and she eats humans. They say she shrinks people to the size of Cheerio’s and eats them."

"Know where we can find these monsters?" Phoebe asked.

"They are using the house at 104 Hill top lane and well as several other buildings throughout the city." Trish replied.

"I need to find a safe haven for Ms. Macdonald here. The sooner we get this under control the better." Darryl and the blond woman then went out the door.

 

"Safe haven. There is no safe haven when there are sizechangers about." Ernie commented.

"Which means we have to take out those sizechangers sooner or later."

"What about the giantesses in my premonition?" Phoebe asked.

"Getting rid of the sizechangers should get rid of that problem." Stacey replied.

"But what if Size change guns are the cause of the problem?" Paige asked.

"AHH! Can this get any more complicated?" Stacey asked.

 

Suddenly a wormhole appeared in the living room. A young man then emerged. He had what appeared to be a notebook computer under his arm. His eyes settled on Phoebe.

"Phoebe Halliwell? My name is Brian Beckman and I need your help." Were the first words out of his mouth.

"I say things just got more complicated." Ernie commented.

 

Across town Dai was looking at her self in the mirror. But except for the eyes the reflection looking back at her wasn't hers.

"Wealth, beauty and size changing power. I'm going to love playing this role." Dai muttered to herself.

 

"Please don't tell me you’re a sizechanger." Stacey commented.

"You’re familiar with Sizechangers?" Brian asked. Surprise showing in his voice.

"Speaking of sizechangers I regret to report that I detect sizechangers within several miles of here." A voice interrupted.

"Who said that?" Phoebe asked.

"Meet the Wishbone Encyclopaedia." Brain then held up the notepad computer. "He's an AI."

"I’m pleased to meet you folks. Not pleased to report that I detect the presence of Mistar Law not far from here." The AI said.

"Oh no! Not Mistar." Ernie moaned.

"You know that sizechanger?" Stacey asked Ernie.

"By reputation only. She is one of the most powerful and evil sizechangers in the multiverse."

"She also one of my family's most dangerous enemies." Brain added.

"Who is your family and why do they have Mistar as an enemy?" Paige asked.

"My immediate family consists of my parents and my sister Beverly. They are what the Sizechangers call Sizehu. Meaning they are humans who can change size at will."

"I recognize a size change theme here." Stacey commented.

"Unfortunately I didn't inherit any size changing powers. It's frustrating being the only non size changer in the immediate family. That's why I wrote to you Phoebe. I figured that you would understand."

"Why did you think that I would understand?" Phoebe asked.

"I know you’re the only Charmed ones without active powers. True you have your premonitions but that's minor stuff compared to Piper's ability to freeze or blow stuff up or Paige's White lighter abilities."

"How do you know so much about us?" Paige asked.

"I've read "A Dummies guide to the Charmed ones and their universe. Apparently many in the Wishbone multiverse are interested in Charmed." Brain explained.

"As interesting as this is. We need a plan to defeat the Sizechangers." Stacey pointed out.

"Not to mention replace the front door." Ernie added.

"It got shrunk not destroyed. Maybe we can find it." Paige suggested.

 

A few moments of searching located the tiny door. A quick blast with the size change gun restored it to normal size. Paige the orbed it back in place.

"These size change guns are a handy think to have." Paige commented.

"But now what?" Stacey asked. "Which sizechanger do we go after first?"

"I can detect sizechangers and willing to offer my services." The Wishbone Encyclopaedia said.

"Same goes for me as well." Brian added.

 

Just then Phoebe's cell phone rang. She went to answer it. Stacey could only hear one side of the conversation, but she could tell it wasn't good.

"Bad news guys. The Mirror just went through a hostile takeover. All staff have been ordered to attend a special meeting."

"The Sizechangers won't take over a newspaper. Would they?" Stacey asked.

"They have been known to take over human businesses in the past." The encyclopaedia pointed out.

"I'll be careful." Phoebe said as she ran out the door.

"Call if you need us." Stacey called after her.

 

"Encyclopaedia, which Sizechanger is the most dangerous? Mistar or KissBu?" Stacey asked.

"It depends by what you mean by dangerous. Mistar is the eighth most powerful sizechanger in existence. She is also a member of the Sitmobtia. An organization that among other things shrinks and sells humans as pets. They also have various business ventures in various universes." The AI replied.

"And KissBu?"

"KissBu is a member of the Human Haters. The Sizechanger branch consists of 2000 members. Their goal is the complete destruction of the human race."

"Yikes! They sound like the greater threat to me." Paige commented

"I agree. That woman said that 104 Hill Top Lane was Sizechanger headquarters. We should check it out." Stacey said.

 

The house at 104 Hill top lane was a nice looking home. From the outside there was nothing out of the ordinary.

"Doesn't look like an alien headquarters to me." Stacey commented.

"I do detect two sizechangers within the house." The Wishbone Encyclopaedia replied.

"Just two?" Let's take them out." Stacey cried.

"How? Just go in there?" Brain asked.

Stacey them eyed the size change gun in Ernie's hands.

"I think I got an idea." She said.

KissBu looked down at the cereal bowl. It was filled with milk and a dozen men and women. They were doing their best to escape the bowl. But being only about a third of an inch tall they weren't having much luck. All they could do was swim for their lives. Praying the giantess with jet-black hair and very white skin won't eat them.

"Why struggle? You're all going to end up in my belly." KissBu told the tiny people. She then placed a tiny man in her spoon. Placed it in her mouth and then she ate him whole.

"How can you eat people?" A man asked her.

"You develop a taste for them Mastlop." KissBu replied.

"I'm concerned. One of our pets escaped and Policeman Darryl Morris has been spotted nearby."

"Since when has a member of the Sitmobtia been worried about a mere policemen?" KissBu asked.

"When the policemen is a close friend to the Charmed ones." Mastlop replied.

Before KissBu could comment, a shrink beam then engulfed the house. The entire house and everything inside it, then began to shrink.

"What the? Who dares shrink us?" KissBu asked.

"Bet you it the Charmed ones." Mastlop replied.

 

"That was a good idea casting a spell that the beam shrinks the whole house." Paige commented.

"I'm glad that the manor didn't get shrunk earlier." Stacey replied.

The house was now the size of a dollhouse. Two angry figures then emerged from the dollhouse. They were a man and a woman. Stacey then froze them.

"What do you think Paige? Should I blow them up or should we question them?" Stacey asked.

"I don't think they are going to cooperate." Paige replied.

"I agree. I have identified these individuals as KissBu and Mastlop. The former has eaten over a thousand people over the years. The later is responsible for the shrinking and selling of thousands of people." The AI said.

"That settles it." Stacey then blew up the two sizechangers.

"That went easier than I expected." Ernie commented.

"Come on. Let's restore this house to normal size and then search it for clues." Stacey said.

 

Meanwhile at the Bay Mirror, Mistar Law (in reality Dai) was making plans.

"Decisions, decisions what do you think Elise? Should I grow into a towering mega giantess and then go on a rampage? Or is it better to try to shrink and then kill the Charmed Ones?" Dai asked Elise Rothman, editor at the Bay Mirror.

"I hope they kick your butt." Elise replied.

"The Masterchemi were kind enough to turn you into a sizechanger. Don't make them regret that decision."

"That blob had no right to take away my humanity." Elise sobbed.

A multi coloured blob then came into the room.

“Time for the staff meeting." It said.

"All right. Keep an eye on Elise here. So she doesn't cause trouble."

 

Phoebe could feel the tension in the room. Then she noticed that someone was missing.

"Hey. Where's Ms. Rothman?" Phoebe asked.

"She had a personal meeting with the new owners. And we haven't seen her since."

A tall redhead then entered the room. Phoebe could have sworn she had seen her before. But she couldn't remember where.

"Good morning people. My name is Mistar Law. I'm here to announce that this newspaper is now under Sitmobtia control."

Phoebe couldn't help but gasp at the sound of Mistar's name.

"Is there something wrong Phoebe?" Dai asked.

"Um I need to go to the ladies room." Phoebe replied.

"You're not going anywhere witch." Dai replied.

Phoebe tried to make a run for it but she rapidly began to shrink. She was only two inches tall by the time she reached the door. The staff was too stunned to react.

"Got ya!" Dai cried as she placed Phoebe in a tiny cage. Then she activated a force field around the cage.

"Can somebody tell me what's going on?" A male staff member asked.

"What's going on is that I'm a sizechanger and who ever gets in my way either gets shrunk or dies or both. Do I make myself clear?"

The staff members muttered their agreement.

Phoebe then realized where she had seen the redhead before. She was one of the giantesses in her vision.

 

To be continued

Chapter 4 by Mr_G
Chapter 4

"This place gives me the creeps." Paige commented as they explored the house. They entered the kitchen. Stacey saw a bowl of what she assumed was cereal. Then she took a closer look and screamed.

"What's wrong?" Brian asked.

'There are bugs in that bowl." Stacey replied.

Brain then took a look and said.

"Those aren't bugs but very tiny people the size of Cheerio’s."

"Opps! Man I feel stupid." Stacey said.

"Come on let's get these people back to normal size." Paige commented.

 

After some debate what they did was scoop up the people with a spoon and then placed them on the floor. Then they used the size change gun to restore them to normal size. There were 11 people, six women and five men in all.

"Are you people all right?" Stacey asked them.

"We're glad to get rescued. But did you have to scream like that?" One man complained.

"Sorry!" Stacey replied.

"Wish you could have rescued my husband. That bitch ate him."  A blond woman said.

"You may be glad to know that KissBu is now dead." Stacey told her.

"Did you rescue the people in the cages?" A black woman asked them.

"What cages?" Stacey and Paige asked.

 

They were then led to a room that contained two cages. One cage was full of men the other full of women. The people insides of them were around three inch tall and ranged in age from teenagers to around 50 years old. They were also of every race that lived in San Francisco.

"Wow! Those Sizechangers aren't picky about who they kidnap." Brian commented.

"Reminds of a witch I know." Stacey muttered.

Paige then gave Stacey an odd look. But didn't probe any further.

 

"Brian I have just detected another wormhole opening. It's from your home world." The Wishbone Encyclopaedia said.

"Who could that be?" Brain asked.

"It's your sister." The Encyclopaedia replied.

"Beverly? What's she doing here?" Brain asked.

"I don't know why don't you ask her?" The AI suggested.

"Excuse me folks but I'm off to meet with my sister."

"Speaking of sisters wonder how Phoebe's doing?" Stacey asked.

"We'll check on her after we free these people." Paige replied.

 

"How did I get into this mess?" Phoebe wondered. She had been shrunk to two inches tall and placed in a cage. A cage that had some sort of field that blocked all escape attempts both physical and magical. The spells she attempted failed. Even worse her cage was in the middle of the newsroom, where her coworkers could gawk at her.

"Of all the times I've been shrunk I've never had innocents see me this way." She thought to herself. She looked up at the woman who had shrunk her. The woman who called herself Mistar. A tall redhead with eyes that looked Asian. (In realty it was a Japanese/American named Dai Pearson she was looking at. But Phoebe didn't know that.)

"I'm off on a giantess rampage. Keep the place running while I'm gone." Dai told the staff.

"But Ms. Law were a newspaper. A giantess rampage would kill many of our customers." A male reporter pointed out.

Dai frowned. Then the reporter found himself shrinking rapidly. Soon he was no bigger than an ant. Dai then crushed him to death with her high heels.

"Anybody else have anything to say?" She asked the newsroom.

The newsroom stayed silent. So Dai left.

 

Elsewhere in the city a blond woman of medium height was walking down the streets of San Francisco.  There was nothing in her appearance to suggest that she worked for the military or she could change size at will.

"Where is that brother of mine?" She wondered.

 

At the house on Hill Top Lane things were wrapping up.

"Remember folks don't talk about what happened here." Stacey told the crowd of restored people.

"And if we go to the media?" A blond woman asked.

"You get re-shrunk." Stacey replied. She pointed the size change gun at the woman.

"Just asking that all." The blond woman said before running out the door.

 

Dai walked outside of the Bay Mirror building. Then she began to grow. She was a tall six feet tall to begin with (Mistar's normal height), but soon she was bigger than anyone on the street. And her business suit and high heels grew with her.

"Too bad I can't grow like this in real life." Dai thought to herself as her head rose higher and higher in the sky. She decided to stop growing at the 300-foot mark. Big enough to cause damage but small enough to see her victims

 

A half dozen blocks away the blond woman watched the redhead grow with dismay.

"Why is Mistar Law here?" Beverly wondered. Then she wondered what her next move would be. Grow into a giantess to fight her or shrink and hide. After watching the 300-foot giantess walk around. Beverly decided to grow.

 

Dai looked around the now tiny city. Then she saw a blond woman growing in the distance. She recognized her as one of Mistar's enemies.

"You want a fight Beverly? You're going to get one." Dai shouted before growing even bigger.

 

Across town Stacey was trying to reach Phoebe's cell phone but wasn't having any luck.

"Something wrong. We have get to get to Phoebe now."

"All right. Hang on." Paige then orbed herself and Stacey to the Bay Mirror.

 

The staff was in a state of panic and despair.

"Has anyone seen Phoebe?" Stacey asked. The staff members than parted and Stacey then saw a cage on the table.

"Oh no! Phoebe." Stacey cried.

"Magic has been exposed. This is just great." Paige muttered under her breath.

The tiny Phoebe spotted her sisters and tried to say something. But no sound could be heard.

"Who did this to you?" Stacey asked.

"It was a sizechanger named Mistar." Elise replied.

"Where is she?" Stacey asked.

"Last time I looked out the window she was fighting a Sizehu." Elise replied.

" A what?" Paige replied. But Stacey had already run to the window. Her eyes widen when she saw the two mega giantesses. They were each a thousand feet tall and fighting it out. One was a blond woman wearing a pink T-shirt and jeans. The other was a redhead with Asian eyes. Then Stacey realized that she had seen those eyes before.

"Dai Pearson." Stacey muttered.

"Who?" Paige asked.

"That redhead claiming to be Mistar is really a super witch named Dai." Stacey explained.

Paige looked at Stacey as if she was crazy.

 

A staff member then approached the sisters.

"Excuse me, but there a man in the lobby who wants to speak with the Halliwell sisters. Says his name is Brian Beckman."

"Tell him I'll be right down." Stacey replied.

"Correction. We'll be right down." Paige said. She then went to take the cage containing Phoebe. Nobody made a move to stop her.

 

Brian was waiting for them in the lobby. He was surprised to see Phoebe shrunk and in a cage.

"Things have gotten complicated. Have you seen my sister fighting Mistar?" Brian asked.

"Is she the blond giantess?" Stacey asked.

Brain nodded.

"So let's get Phoebe back to normal. Then kick some giantess butt." Stacey said.

 

Stacey and Paige then tried casting a restore spell. But it bounced off the force field surrounding the cage. Stacey's thought about blowing up the force field but was afraid of hurting Phoebe.

"So what do we do now?" Paige asked.

"I'm going to bring this simulation to a halt one way or another. I'm going off the confront Dai." Stacey then ran out the door before Paige or Brian could react.

 

Much of the city of San Francisco was in ruins. Block after block was rubble. Somehow the building housing the Bay mirror was sparred.

 

Stacey looked at the two fighting giantesses. At 1000 feet tall each, they were hard to miss. Her first thought was to get a mega phone and shout to Dai. But then she had a better idea. Stacey then pointed the gun at herself and fired.

 

The fight was going nowhere until something distracted Beverly. She turned to look behind her. Dai then sucker punched Beverly. While Beverly was out cold Dai shrank her. Smaller and smaller Beverly became until she was the size of a doll. Then Dai stepped on her.

 

"The gig is up Dai." Stacey told Dai.

Dai was surprised that Stacey was the same size that she was.

"So Piper you decided to become a giantess. You’re still no match for the mighty Mistar."

"Stop playing games Dai. I tell by your eyes that it's you. And do you really consider a sizechanger to be mighty?" Stacey asked.

"If sizechangers didn't live a mere century, I would seriously consider swapping bodies with Mistar." Dai replied. Dai replied.

"I'm sure she would be trilled with the idea."

"Enough stalling. You still need to fight me." The size change gun then began to rapidly shrink. Soon it was too small for Stacey to hold.

"And it won't be an easy fight."

 

Suddenly the city disappeared. Stacey and Ernie found themselves back to their Tinyville sizes. (That is 1/100th normal height) A normal Dai was standing before them. She looked as started as they were.

"Who dares shut off my simulation?" Dai asked.

"I do." A female voice replied. An Asian woman then appeared. She looked like an older version of Dai.

"Mother!" Dai pleaded.

"Don't mother me. You have way too much work to do this weekend to waste time in simulations. Besides we received a complaint from the Masterchemi. They were not too keen on you have a simulation featuring famous sizechangers."

"I fear no Masterchemi or any of their subject species."

"They are more powerful than you think and a war with them would be bad for business." Dai's mom then turned her attention to the tiny couple.

"Go home you two." She then waved her hand. Stacey and Ernie then vanished.

 

Stacey was surprised to find herself back in Tinyville.

"I thought we were going home." Stacey complained.

"You are home." Jennifer Dolan told her.

Stacey looked up at the inch tall mini goddess.

"I was so sure that she would send us back to where we were before we were shrunk. I mean our size restored and everything."

"Why would she do that? It's not as if her mom disproves of Tinyville or Tabletop." Jennifer pointed out.

"You mean that's I'm going to be stuck in Tinyville for the rest of my life."

"That is your probable destiny." Jennifer admitted.

"Come on Stacey. It's not so bad." Ernie said trying to comfort her.

"If you ask me. Destiny sucks." Stacey replied.

 

The end for now

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1365