Cynthia by Mr_G
Summary: Cynthia the survivor of mega world survivor learns things can be wrose and had the misfortune of meeting the nightmare demon
Categories: Giantess, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 6598 Read: 31672 Published: November 03 2009 Updated: November 03 2009

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

4. Chapter 4 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Author note: This story is a sequel to mega world survivor.  It was originally two stories ‘It could be worse’ and “Giantess nightmares”

Cynthia

Chapter one

"Penny for your thoughts."

Cynthia looked up at Julia Howell aka tallgirl.

"I hate this world. " Cynthia replied.

"You're not still jealous that we tall girls get fame and fortune are you?" Tallgirl asked.

"I don't think it fair. If I were over six feet tall, model recruiters would be stopping me in the street begging for me to join their model companies. Instead I'm poor and homeless."

"That's not true. I generously give you a place to stay. What would have happened to you if I didn't happen to be visiting Kim Buck that night?"

Cynthia mind then flashed back to that night.

Kim Buck and his best friend Adam were watching GTSTV.

Kim: "Talk about a twist ending to mega world survivor. I didn't except a crossover with super teen."(Super Teen is a TV show on Kim Buck's world, so was Mega World Survivor for that matter)

Adam: "No kidding, looks like Super Teen now has new enemies."

Kim: "She can handle them. But I wonder about Cynthia. I can't think of a world in the wishbone multiuniverse that the laws of physics don't allow giantess or giants."

Suddenly a wormhole appeared in Kim Buck's living room.

"What the Heck!" Kim Buck cried as Cynthia emerged. As soon as she was through, the wormhole closed behind her. Leaving Cynthia on the floor of Kim Buck's living room.

Kim and Adam then looked at each other, their mouths hanging open.

Then Cynthia got up and looked around.

"Where am I and who are you." She asked.

"You're in my house. I am Kim Buck. This is my friend Adam."

"I mean what world. But nice to meet you."

"Are you really from the TV show?" Adam asked.

"What TV show?" Cynthia asked.

"'Mega world survivor. The one where us viewers got to vote on who lives and who dies." Kim replied.

"Are you saying you voted for the death of my friends?" Cynthia asked.

"If you mean the passengers on the Godspeed yes I cast my vote to help determine who would die next." Kim replied.

"You monster." Cynthia cried as she started to strangle Kim Buck.

Then the doorbell rang.

 

"I don't know. Probably would have ended up on the street or in jail." Cynthia finally replied.

"I didn't mean to sound so harsh. I know what it's like to be separated from one's home world."

"At least you can go back to your home world. I'm stuck here."

"What's left of it you mean. The GTS-goddesses party and the four goddesses of the apocalypse wrecked everything expect Michigan."

"I still wish that Super Teen didn't sent me here. "

"Things could be worst you know." A voice suddenly said.

Both Cynthia and Tallgirl turned to see who had spoken. There was a man standing in tall girl living room.

"Who the heck are you?" Cynthia asked.

"I am Mr. G." The man replied.

"The God of Wishbone?" Tallgirl asked.

"That is one of my titles, I prefer to be known as Mr. G. I'm here to show Cynthia that things could have turned out much worse for her."

"I suppose the megas could have killed me. But I survived."

"Because the board members voted for your companions deaths." Mr. G replied.

"So the viewers on this world, had nothing to do with it?" Cynthia asked.

"Their votes only mirrored what the board members voted for."

"Sounds like I owe Kim Buck an apology. But I still wish I was on my home world."

"Your wish is my command."

Cynthia then found herself in her hometown. She soon noticed that something was wrong though. Everyone was running and screaming.

"Will someone please tell me what's going on?" Cynthia cried.

"The mega is attacking." The crowd replied.

Cynthia saw what they were talking about. Bess Cash was attacking her hometown.

"No, this can't be." Cynthia cried.

To her horror, Bess heard her.

"I KNOW THAT VOICE. IT'S THAT MAN BUG THAT ESCAPED FROM MY APARTMENT."

Cynthia shivered in fear. She didn't know how she was going to escape the 550-foot giantess. Meanwhile Bess was searching the town for her.

"WHERE ARE YOU?" Bess cried.

Cynthia tried to sneak away, but Bess spotted her.

"THERE YOU ARE. THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE FROM ME?"

"I was hoping." Cynthia replied.

"PERPARE TO DIE."

Cynthia saw Bess's foot coming on top of her. Suddenly time stopped for everyone but Cynthia.

"Still glad to be home?" Mr. G asked.

"Not with her around. Can you get rid of Bess?"

"I could but I won't. It is my will that your home world will suffer. Besides I like Bess Cash." Mr. G replied.

"But someone needs to stop her."

"Are you willing to volunteer?" Mr. G asked.

"Um no. I don't have the means to cut her down to size. And I don't want to grow to her size."

"Actually Bess is a GTS-Goddess, but she doesn't realize it yet. So shrinking her isn't an option."

"What! Why in the world would you make her a GTS-Goddess?" Cynthia asked.

"My reasons are not for you to know. It's time to send you back to Kim Buck's world."

"Wait a moment. Can't you make my life there a bit easier?" Cynthia asked.

"I could make you the same height as tallgirl (6'3") and give you a body that will attract giantess model recruiters like a magnet. But is that what you really want?"

"Can I make a decision elsewhere? Having Bess towering over us is making me nervous."

"Of course."

Mr. G then teleported himself and Cynthia to another place, and time resumed.

Bess brought her foot down. She frowned, she sensed that somehow her pray had eluded her. She decided to relieve her frustration by wiping out the rest of Cynthia's hometown.

Meanwhile Cynthia was trying to decide whither or not to accept Mr. G's offer.

Cynthia was learning toward accepting Mr. G's offer but she had some concerns.

 

"If I accept your offer, do you promise that I won't get any taller than 6'3"?" Cynthia asked.

 

"You’re afraid of becoming too tall?"

 

"To be blunt yes. I don't want to be too big to fit into cars or homes." Cynthia replied.

 

"I understand. Some of the board members aren't going to like this, but I will respect your wishes."

 

"Who the heck are the board members?" Cynthia asked.

 

"I don' t think you'll believe me even if I told you. Prepare to grow." Mr. G replied.

 

Cynthia then felt changes come over her body. She felt her 5'7" body grow. When it was all over, she was eight inches taller and was muscular than she was before. She also somehow looked more feminine.

 

Mr. G showed her the end result in the mirror.

"Is that really me?" Cynthia asked.

"It is." Mr. G replied.

"Before we go back to Kim Buck's world. There's something I want to do."

 

Bess Cash was destroying a truck stop when she heard a voice say.

 

"Hey Bess."

 

Bess turned around. Cynthia was sticking her tongue at her. Bess sent her foot crashing down on Cynthia but she was already gone.

 

"I'M REALLY STARTING TO HATE THAT MAN BUG."  Bess cried.

 

Meanwhile back at Tallgirl's place.

 

"Your back. So how did it." The words died in Tallgirl throat when she realized she was looking Cynthia in the eye.

 

"You’re taller."

"Yes, with other improvements as well. Look out world here comes Cynthia Gold."

 

"I take it that your going to go to the model agency's in the mourning?"

 

"Of course. Don't take too personally but I can't wait to get a place of my own.  I feel my dreams are coming true"

 

Unknown to Cynthia and Tallgirl a demon was watching from the shadows. Right then and there he decided to make Cynthia his next target.

 
Chapter 2 by Mr_G

Chapter two

The demon stood at the foot of the bed. Watching Cynthia Gold sleep.

"May the fun begin." The demon said to himself.

"Thanks for taking me to Giantess Models R Us Tallgirl."

"Your welcome Cynthia. I hope we remain friends after you're rich and famous."

"I hope so too. It's probably my imagination but this car seams smaller somehow."

"That's because you're taller than you were yesterday. Hey I got an idea, maybe your still growing."

"Don't ever joke about that. I made Mr. G promise not to make me grow above 6'3"."

"You’re a fool for making him promise that. Anywhere we're here. Go up to reception and ask for Todd Taylor. He'll hire you on the spot."

"All right. I'll do that."

"Go get them girl."

Cynthia then got of the car and into the building. Tall girl frowned as she watched her. Cynthia did look a little bit taller.

The receptionist did a double take when she saw Cynthia.

"Something wrong?" Cynthia asked.

"No. It just that I thought I knew every giantess model on the planet."

"Actually. I'm a giantess model want to be. I want to see Todd Taylor."

"I can't believe you’re not already a model. I'll page him right away." She then did so, telling him that their was a tall giantess model want to be wanting to see him.

"He wants to know how tall you are."

"I'm 6'3"." Cynthia replied.

"No way. I'm 6'4" and you're taller than me."

Todd Taylor hired Cynthia on the spot. Like all new giantess models she had her measurements taken.

"Are you sure?" Cynthia asked the lady measuring her.

"Positive Ms. Gold. Your height is 6'5.5"

"But I was only 6'3" the last time I measured myself." Which was only last night, she slightly added.

"It must have been a while go. Cheer up, the taller you are, the more you get paid."

A short time later Cynthia was meeting the other models. She found them friendly expect for Jewel. Jewel acted like a vain goddess and at 6'8" she was an intimating sight. Although what scared her the most was that she was almost as tall as Jewel.

The director then began to give orders.

"All right models. This is a fantasy shot, which is why you're standing in front of blue screen."

"Were not idiots. Bonehead." Jewel told the director.

"Anyway as I was saying. Mr. Demon will squirt you two with FemaleGrow."

"FemaleGrow?" Cynthia asked. She had heard stories about a world undergoing a gender war because of FemaleGrow and something called MaleGrow. Then she looked at Mr. Demon and screamed. He looked like a demon from the depths of hell.

"Your nightmare is just beginning." He told her as she sprayed her with FemaleGrow.

"Hey you're supposed to spray me too." Jewel complained.

Meanwhile Cynthia was really starting to grow. She ran out of the room getting bigger with every step. By the time she reached the door, she was too big to fit trough it. Fortunately she was strong enough to make a hole in the wall big enough for her growing body.

 

"Mr. G you promised." Cynthia wailed.

"Mr. G isn't in charge. I am." The demon replied.

Cynthia then trying charging the demon but he disappeared from sight. Cynthia was now 40-feet tall and growing. She watched in dismay as the world shrank around her.

"How big I'm a going to get?" She asked the growing crowd. But they could not reply.

As she passed 100-feet in height, she found the city streets getting tight.

"I got to get to where's there's more room." Cynthia cried. Feeling that she would cause too much damage trying to get out of the city, Cynthia decided to head for a nearby park.

Kim Buck was driving to work when he saw a 200-foot Cynthia.

"Holy ***" Kim Buck cried. He could not believe his eyes. He was seeing a real life mega giantess. He was so stunned that he didn't make a sound when the wormhole opened.

Cynthia now 300-feet tall and growing, was surprised to see the wormhole appear. She was even more shocked to see who emerged from it.

Kim Buck was horrified when he saw Bess Cash. He had read about the Mega's and seen them on television. He tried to turn around but Bess headed right for him. Before he knew it, Bess was standing right in front of him.

"ANY LAST WORDS KIM BUCK?" She asked.

"NO!" The now 400-foot plus Cynthia cried. She tried to stop Bess but she was too slow."

Crunch! Went Bess 's foot on Kim's car. Kim Buck never had a chance.

"No. This isn't happening." Cynthia cried.

"I could not agree more." A man replied.

Both Cynthia and Bess looked down to see who had spoken.

"Gilbert Critic is that you?" Cynthia asked.

"You know this man bug?" Bess asked.

"He's the editor of the magazine cold water. He hates giantess." Cynthia replied.

 

"I point out how silly the fantasy is. Take your growth to your present height of 500-feet. Where do you get the energy for you growth? It is impossible for a Human body to gain tones and tones of mass in minutes or even days. That is why I frown at rapid growth stories. Haven't you folks heard of Adam Rainer? The only person in history to have been both a dwarf and a giant. An increase in height from 118 cm (3'10.5") to 218 cm (7'1.75") over 11 years caused him to be bedridden for the rest of his life."

 

Mr. Critic paused to catch his breath, then he said.

 

"Then there's the heat factor. When you double the size of a animal heat lose is cut in half, by all rights you girls should be roasting to death."

 

Cynthia had now reached 550-feet in height and had stopped growing. She was now the same size as Bess. She decided to answer Mr. Critic.

 

"I don't know how the FemaleGrow made me grow."

 

"FemaleGrow! Don't mention that liquid. How giantess fans believe that a mere liquid can make a woman grow to proportions where she should collapse under her own weight is beyond me."

 

"Are you saying were overweight?" Bess asked.

 

"Yes. Acquiring to the laws of physics when you double the height of an animal, the mass increases by a factor of eight while the strength merely doubles. Your muscles and bones should have collapsed long before you reached your ridiculous size." Mr. Critic replied.

 

"Oh yeah! Let's see how your body can withstand my weight." Bess then tried to crush Mr. Critic underfoot, but was stopped by an invisible barrier.

 

"How did you do that?" Bess asked.

 

"I'm smarter than the average giantess, I'm protected by a smart shield. Unlike Kim Buck who like most giantess fans has the IQ of a potato." Mr. Critic replied.

 

"Hey dummy. I'm a GTS-Goddess. I'm above mere mortals like you. We alter the laws of physics to suit our will." Bess said.

 

"I was wondering why you're not collapsing under your own weight."

 

"Super Teen. I'm glad to see you."

 

"Superheroes bah. An other example of silly fictional characters."

 

"Shut up critic." Bess, Cynthia, and Super teen said in unison.

 

Bess then faced Super Teen.

"I'm prepared for you this time." Bess then brought out a spray can and sprayed Super Teen. Super Teen gasped and coughed. Then she came crashing down to the ground.

 

"What the heck is that stuff?" Cynthia asked.

 

"'Superhero be gone' Makes superheroes bite the dust."

 

"Why are you so mean?" Cynthia asked.

 

"Because size matters. It the natural order of things for us Megas to rule over the man bugs." Bess replied.

 

"There people not bugs. People with rights."

 

Bess response was to pick up a bunch of people and crush them in her hand.

 

"This is what I think of man bug rights."

 

"Cut that out right now." Cynthia demanded.

"You should be thankful that you're one of us now. "

 

"I am not. I am a kind woman, who wouldn't do anyone any harm."

 

"Oh really? My just moving around you crush tiny people underfoot."

 

Cynthia then checked the area around her feet, and realized it was true.

 

"At least I don't deliberately hurt people. I wish I were big enough to teach you a lesson."

 

"That can be arranged."

 

Cynthia then turned around and saw the face of the demon.

 

"Wait! I didn't mean it." Cynthia said as she started to grow.

  

Author Note: Adam Rainer (1899-1950) was a real man. I read about him in the 1995 edition of the Guinness Book of world records. When he was 21 years old he was 118 cm (3'10.5")tall, then he started to grow. When he died he was 234 cm (7'8") tall.

Interlude

Tallgirl was worried. She was hearing an awful amount of noise coming from Cynthia's room.

"Are you ok in there?" She asked as she knocked on the door. She did not receive a reply.

 

Tallgirl then entered Cynthia's bedroom. She sensed something evil in the room. But could not see anything wrong except for the fact that Cynthia seamed to be having a nightmare.

 

Cynthia watched with dismay as the world shrank around her. She now towered over the city and Bess who was starting to back away.

 

"Where do you think your going Bess?" Cynthia asked.

 

Bess then ran away, but Cynthia now at 2200 feet in height easily caught her.

 

"Put me down." Bess demanded. But Cynthia placed Bess on her knees. Her bum exposed. Cynthia then proceeded to spank Bess.

 

"This is for all the people you have killed." Cynthia cried with each spank.

 

"They deserved it. By the way do you know you're naked?" Bess asked.

 

Cynthia looked at her self and saw that Bess was correct. She was naked. Worse there was a crowd of people watching her. There was even a tour group giving tours of her.

Cynthia covered herself and blushed. Then she began to shrink from embarrassment.

 

"Wow! This is the first time, I've seen someone literally shrink from embarrassment." Bess Commented.

 

It was true. Much to the disappointment of the giantess fans in the crowd. Cynthia was dwindling rapidly.

 

"Rapid shrinking bah. Where the heck is her mass going?" Mr. Critic asked.

 

"How should I know?" Cynthia replied as she shrank past the 10-foot mark.

 

Cynthia then shrank to Human size, but was embarrassed to be naked in a crowd. Which caused her to shrink again.

 

"Oh no. Somebody help me." Cynthia cried as she shrank.

 

"Shrinking woman, another crazy fantasy. Don't you people realize that when you reduce the size of an animal by half, it loses body heat twice as fast. A Human the size of a mouse would freeze to death." Mr. Critic commented. Cynthia wanted to strangle him but she was down to three feet tall and shrinking fast.

The shrunken woman fans then started showing up. They couldn't believe their eyes.

 

"It's a real live shrunken woman." One said.

 

"She's shrinking before our eyes." Another said.

 

Cynthia was now six inches tall and still shrinking. She tried to elude the shrunken woman fans, but they easily grabbed her.

 

"Get a ruler, lets see how small she getting." A man suggested.

 

A ruler was then produced and Cynthia's shrinkage was measured. To her horror she didn't stop shrinking until she was only an inch tall.

 

The shrinking woman fans then started to sing.

 

"We're shrunken woman fans, were shrunken woman fans.

 

Norms and GTS fans put us down but we persist

 

We're shrunken woman fans, were shrunken woman fans

 

We like our woman small"

 

"I'm the size of a bug, naked and surrounded by singing shrunken woman fans. What could be worse?" Cynthia asked.

 

The Demon then appeared before her and said.

 

"Since you asked."

 

Cynthia found herself standing in the palm of Jewel's hand.

 

"Hello tiny. "

 

"What do you want from me?" Cynthia asked.

 

"I want you to shrink into oblivion. "

 

Cynthia then tried to run. But she found her size cut in half with every step. Half an inch, a quarter of an inch, an eighth of an inch, well you get the idea. By the time she reached one sixty-fourth of an inch, all she could see was Jewel's hand. Jewel herself was too big to comprehend.

 

"This is not happening." Cynthia cried.

 

Suddenly Cynthia found herself normal sized and on a bed. She seamed to be back in her bedroom.

 

"What a dream." Cynthia said as she got out of bed. She then opened the door. But when she saw what was on the other side she screamed.

Interlude

Tall girl was getting very worried. All efforts to wake Cynthia up had failed.

 

"Come on. Wake up." Cynthia pleaded.

 

Tall girl ran to the telephone but before she could dial 911 she felt a hand stop her.

 

"Don't dial 911, this is all part of the plan." Mr. G told her.

 

Cynthia surveyed the landscape of hell. There were lakes of fire and many demons. Then were the countless dammed. Then she recognized some of them as her fellow passengers from the trans universe ship Godspeed.

 

"This can't be." Cynthia said.

 

"We'll if it isn't Ms. Survivor." Sherri said.

 

"How come you survived and we didn't?" George asked.

 

"I don't know." Cynthia replied.

 

"Get her." Sherri commanded.

 

Cynthia started running from the dammed souls. Then she realized that they called her a survivor and only the dead go to hell. So she stopped in her tracks and faced them. As she expected they disappeared.

 

"Figured it out did you?" The demon asked.

 

"Who are you?" Cynthia asked.

 

"I am the nightmare demon. I roam the multiuniverse giving people nightmares. I have given nightmares to many different types of beings everyone from mere humans to GTS-Goddesses."

 

"I thought demons were supposed to torture the dead not the living." Cynthia commented.

 

"Just for that you're going to watch some of the glories of my past work."

 

Before Cynthia could protest she found herself sitting down in a seat in a movie theatre. She tried to leave, but found she was stuck to the seat. Then the lights dimmed and the screen came to life.

 

To be continued

Chapter 3 by Mr_G

Chapter 3

Sally Cooper was swimming through space, leaving torn galaxies in her wake. She was whistling the tune "Life is but a dream" when she realized that someone was above her. Sally looked up and screamed.

 

The largest redhead she had ever seen was floating above her. What worried Sally even more was the fact the redhead was much, much bigger than she was. (At 4.475 mega parsec's in height, Sally isn't small) So much so that Sally felt like a bug being next to her.

 

"Who the heck are you?" Sally asked.

 

"I am Ms. Gigaparsec. As the name implies I am a billion parsecs in length." The redhead replied.

 

"That can't be. I'm supposed to be the largest GTS-Goddess in the multiuniverse."

 

Ms. Gigaparsec  laughed, then she placed Sally in the palm of her hand.

 

"You used to be the largest, now you’re not even in second place."

 

Before Sally could ask what she was talking about. An even larger goddess showed up. She was a burette. She was also a thousand times bigger in height than Ms. Gigaparsec.

 

"Hi, goddesses. I am Ms. Teraparsec."

 

"A trillion parsec's! That would mean."

 

"That's right. I'm bigger than most universes. I love placing universes in the palm of my hand and making them undergo a big crunch." Ms. Teraparsec replied.

 

"You won't dare do that to my universe."

 

"Oh no! How would you stop me? Compared to my size, you might as well be microscopic."

 

Sally then found herself in the palm of Ms. Teraparsec's hand, along with her home universe. Then Ms. Teraparsec's hand began to close. Billions and billions of galaxies fused together. Then trillions and trillions of stars collided with each other. A process Sally was powerless to stop. Then the big crunch occurred.

 

"That's when she woke up." The Dream demon told Cynthia.

 

"Who's she?" Cynthia asked.

 

"Sally Cooper of course. The largest GTS-Goddess in the Wishbone multiuniverse."

 

"Next you'll be telling me, that she really is large enough to place entire galaxies in her hand."

 

"Why do you find that so hard to believe?"

 

"Look I find reports on Jessica who is 600,000 miles tall hard enough to believe."

 

"I haven't given her a nightmare yet. Maybe I'll do her next. Want to see some more nightmares?"

Interlude

"What do you mean this is part of the plan?" Tallgirl asked.

 

"The Dream Demon has been waiting to be heard for quite some time. Besides this gives me an excuse to use some of the story ideas I've had. Don't worry, Cynthia will be alright."

 

"She better be or else."

  

"Do I have a choice?" Cynthia asked the Dream Demon.

 

"Of course not." The demon replied.

 

"The following is a nightmare I gave Alexandria Ward."

 

Alexandria Ward was shocked to find herself in an unfamiliar bedroom. She was even more shocked to see an ex-boyfriend in the bed with her.

 

"Bob is that you?" Alexandria asked.

 

"Is that any way to greet your husband in the morning?" He replied.

 

Alexandria was stunned, she had thought about marrying Bob. But their paths had separated after Alexandria had joined the resistance against Cheryl. And when she became a GTS-Goddess, Bob wanted nothing to do with her.

 

"Alex is there something wrong? " Bob asked.

 

"It's just that I don't remember us getting married. As I recall we last saw each other in 1997, about a year after I became a GTS-Goddess. You told me that you never wanted to see me again."

 

"Alexandria what in the world are you talking about? We got married in 1996 and I have never heard of GTS-Goddess."

 

"But we were together in 1994 when we first saw Cheryl. Quite frankly a 2500-foot woman is hard to forget."

 

"A 2500 foot woman? Are you insane? Next you'll be telling me you don't remember our kids."

 

"We have kids?" Alexandria asked. Then right on cue, two kids a boy and a little girl showed up in the bedroom door.

 

"What's wrong with mommy?" The little girl asked.

 

"I think her brain is still asleep." Bob replied.

 

"I don't believe it! I have a family! It's a dream come true." Alexandria cried.

 

Suddenly the ground began to shake, as if something very big and heavy was walking around outside.

 

"What the heck is that?" Bob asked as the whole family ran outside. What they saw shocked them.

 

"I see it but I don't believe it." Bob said.

 

"Who's the big lady mommy?" Their daughter asked.

 

"Her name is Bess Cash. She an evil mega who thinks this world is hers." Alexandria replied.

 

Bess surprised at hearing her name, decided to walk toward Alexandria and family.

 

"WHO KNOWS ME BY NAME?" Bess asked.

 

"I do." Alexandria replied.

 

"Honey have you gone mad?" Bob asked.

 

Bess then stared down at Alexandria and family. Then she said.

 

"I BOUGHT THIS WORLD FAIR AND SQUARE. BESIDES THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME."

 

"I defeated you before." Alexandria replied.

 

"I HAVE NEVER MEET YOU BEFORE SO HOW COULD YOU HAVE DEFEATED ME? BESIDES I HAVE NO TIME FOR INSANE MAN BUGS."

 

"WHAT'S THIS ABOUT AN INSANE MAN BUG?"

 

Alexandria was surprised to hear Cheryl's voice. Bob was surprised to see a 2500-foot woman.

 

"Is she the 2500-foot woman you mentioned earlier?" bob asked.

 

"Yes. Bob, kids meet Cheryl."

 

"YOU HEARD OF ME?" Cheryl asked.

 

"We meet back in 1996. You said that your were preparing this world for my rule." Alexandria replied.

 

"WHAT! THIS WORLD IS UNDER THE RULE OF BESS CASH. "

 

"I'VE HERAD ENOUGH OUT OF YOU. YOU’RE A THREAT TO MY RULE."

 

"Leave my wife alone." Bob cried.

 

"OH YOU WANT TO BE PUNISHED AS WELL? SO BE IT."

 

Bob then realized he made a horrible mistake. But before he could do anything about it, he was crushed underfoot.

 

"No!" Alexandria cried.

 

"Daddy." The kids cried.

 

"HOW SWEAT. THE KIDS MISS THEIR DADDY. LET'S REUNITE THEM."

 

"Oh no. Run kids, Run."

 

CRUNCH went Bess's foot and the kids were no more.

 

"You *****." Alexandria then attacked Bess. But attacking Bess was like a beetle attacking a Human. She wasn't able to do any damage.

 

"BYE BYE MAN BUG." Bess told her as she smacked Alexandria hard.

 

"So what do you think?" The dream demon asked.

 

"I don't know enough about Alexandria to comment." Cynthia replied.

 

"Considering the fact that Alexandria is a reluctant GTS-Goddess, I thought it was pretty good." The dream Demon commented.

 

"Here's a nightmare I gave Stacey Ball."

 

Stacey Ball was playing one of her frequent golf games when the GTS-council drop by.

 

"Stacey. We are very concerned about your activities." They said.

 

"Can't you goddesses see that I'm in the middle of a golf game."

 

"That's part of the problem. You play way too much golf, not enough time ruling."

 

"Hey! It's my life. What are you going to do? Fire me?"

 

"That's a good idea. Stacey you’re fired."

 

Stacey then found herself shrinking. Within moments she found herself back down to her original size.

 

"What have you done to me?" Stacey cried.

 

"You are now human again. We will hand this world over to another goddess." The GTS-council replied.

 

Stacey then found herself in front of the media.

 

"Ms. Ball what's it like being human again?"

 

"Do you miss being a GTS-Goddess?"

 

"What defence do you have from your crimes?"

 

"Wait a minute, what crimes?" Stacey asked.

 

Stacey then found herself in a courtroom. She was standing in front of the meanest judge she had ever seen.

 

"Ms. Stacey Ball you are charged with crimes against humanity. How do you pled?"

 

"Not guilty." Stacey replied.

 

The jury then burst out laughing.

 

"Order in the court. Stacey will stop her silly remarks."

 

"My silly remarks? Don't I get a fair trial?"

 

"Fair! Let's see how fair you were to Humanity when you where a GTS-Goddess."

 

A image of a 1200-foot Stacey in front of the White House appeared in front of the court room.

 

"On October 12, 2000 you destroyed the White House with the president still inside. "

 

"He dared to complain about my golf games, besides the world is better off without Bill Clinton."

 

"Is the world also better off without Jean Chrétien, The Prime minister of Canada? And are we better off without Washington, DC, Ottawa, Calgary, Houston, Prince Edward Island just a few of the places you destroyed in your numerous golf games."

 

"Hey. I thought being a GTS-Goddess was forever. Hey wait a moment. This world is still under GTS-Goddess under isn't it?"

 

"It is." The judge admitted.

 

"Then I throw myself on her mercy."

 

The roof was then lifted off the courtroom and a 1200-foot GTS-Goddess looked inside.

 

"Ballfinder, I mean Angela is that you?"

 

"IT IS." The GTS-Goddess replied.

 

"You got to help me Angela. They got me on trial."

 

"FOR YOUR CRIMES. I KNOW."

 

"Now look Angela. I could have crushed you underfoot like those other losers at the GTS rebel conference last year. You owe your life to me."

 

"IF YOU CALL THIS LIVING. I HATE GTS-GODDESSES. BEING TURNED INTO ONE IS PURE HELL FOR ME."

 

"Please Angela, we are best friends."

 

"THAT FRENDSHIP DIED ON GTS-345. " Angela replied.

 

Stacey then found herself strapped to a table.

 

"Any last words before we give you the lethal injection?"

 

"Yes. This is not happening."

 

"That when the wimp woke up. She did take it out on Angela by the way."

 

"As far I'm concerned that can place the whole GTS-Goddess race on trial." Cynthia commented.

 

"A GTS-Goddess hater? Anyway here's a nightmare I gave Joanna."

 

Joanna Jones was very surprised to find herself in her old bedroom. She hadn't been there since she had been Human.

 

"Oh no. I've been shrunk back down to Human size." She wailed.

 

Joanna's mother then came running into the room.

 

"What's wrong honey?" She asked.

 

"I've been turned into a Human again."

 

"But Joanna. You have been always been Human."

 

"But I was a 4000-foot GTS-Goddess. I had conquered the whole world and was building a true world government."

 

"Honey, you were dreaming. You always had an inferiority complex."

 

"I do not. I was more successful than any world conqueror in history. I'm proud of my years as a GTS-Goddess."

 

"Joanna they never happened. I can understand why you want to escape the real world. But you can't live your life at Iwanttobeagoddess.com"

 

"Live my life where?" Joanna asked.

 

"Isn't that your favourite web site?"

 

"Mom, when I became a GTS-Goddess I didn't have access to the internet. And my years as a GTS-goddess were not a dream."

 

"Yes they were. You have to face the facts, you’re a citizen of the United States of America and like the vast majority of Americans you have to earn a living."

"That's when she woke up."

 

"Is that all GTS-Goddesses have nightmares about? Becoming Human again." Cynthia asked.

 

"Not at all. Other GTS-Goddesses has other fears. Take Rose Crusher for example. She was never human, but she has fears. Here's a nightmare I gave her recently."

To be continued

Chapter 4 by Mr_G

Chapter 4

Rose Crusher was doing an inspection tour of GTS-700, when she got the summons form Mr. G

 

"Rose report to the GTS-council immediately. I have an important announcement."

 

Puzzled rose quickly teleported to the GTS-council. The whole council was there and so was Mr. G

 

"GTS-Goddesses I have some bad news. I have been ordered to bring more gender equality to the Wishbone multiuniverse." Mr. G told them.

 

Rose gasped. GTS-space was built on female dominance.

 

"To comply with this order. I'm going to create 700 GT-Gods over the next year."

 

"What! " Several GTS-Goddesses cried out at once.

 

"Are you insane Mr. G? Having Harold around is bad enough." Rose commented.

 

"This isn't my idea Rose."

 

"Who idea is it? God's?" Rose asked.

 

"No. It is Zed's. I must admit this has being coming for some time. I tried to fight it, but I just lost my final appeal." Mr. G replied.

 

"You mean you're no longer in charge of the Wishbone multiuniverse?" A GTS-Goddess asked.

 

"I'm still in charge at the moment. But if I don't comply, this multiuniverse will be handed to someone else." Mr. G replied.

 

"What about the Morphers? They consider females to be the dominant gender."

 

"I will have to change their minds, even their religion. There is no place for their female creator in the new multiuniverse."

 

"This is insane. Next you'll tell us that there will be justice for all."

 

"Don't laugh Rose. It's been proposed. Since I still like you. Here's a list of the 700-GT Gods I will be making."

 

A list then appeared in Rose's hand. She quickly read the list. About one third of the men were white, one third were black and one third were yellow.

 

"Who's going to be in charge of all these GT-Gods?" Rose asked.

 

"Harold." Mr. G replied.

 

It was a sight Rose thought she would never see. There were dozens of GT-Gods standing in the river valley. They ranged in height from 500-feet up to five miles in height. Standing in front of them, dressed like a general was Harold. He was a mile in height at the moment.

 

"Listen up GT-Gods. I am Harold, the chief GT-God."

 

"Hey! Who put you in charge?" A 1,000-Foot GT-God asked.

 

"I'm in charge, because I was the first and most powerful god." Harold replied.

 

"Is that so?" A huge five-mile high black GT-God asked.

 

Harold then grew to twelve miles in height, then punched the black god lights out.

 

"It's so." He then said.

 

"Begging the great Harold's pardon. But where are we going to get woman big enough to be our girlfriends?" a mile tall GT-god asked.

 

"Rose decided to speak up.

 

"You're never going to get girlfriends, because no GTS-Goddess will date you."

 

"Then how come GTS-Goddess are lining up to date my GT-Gods?" Harold asked.

 

Rose then saw the line of goddesses. She was shocked at some of the people in the line.

 

"Roberta? Is that you? What are you doing here? You’re a respected member of the GTS-council."

 

"Deep down I always dreamt of having a male companion." Roberta replied.

 

"But you're in the same line as Darlene and Carol Strong, two known unstable GTS-Goddesses."

 

"I'm not unstable." Darlene protested.

 

"I'm Horney not unstable." Carol added.

"Rose, it's not a crime to want a man or God that is equal to you in size." Luanne added.

 

"Yes it is." Rose replied.

 

"What's this? The great Rose Crusher is afraid of men."

 

"I am not." Rose replied.

 

"She only afraid of men who are her size or bigger." Harold said.

 

"You're lying." Rose said.

 

"Oh yeah! Prove it."

 

Rose hesitated for they called her bluff. Worse some of the GT-Gods then surrounded Rose.

 

"Rose is afraid of us." They chanted.

 

Rose tried to teleport away, but found that she no longer had that power. She tried to flee, but one of the GT-God picked her up and said.

 

"Don't worry Rose. Women are supposed to be shorter and weaker than men."

 

"That's when she woke up screaming."

 

"I would scream to, If I was told that sexist line." Cynthia commented.

 

Mr. G then showed up and said.

 

"It's time for you to go home Cynthia."

 

"What! I still got lots of nightmares to share."

 

"Sorry but I'm shutting this story down. It's time for Cynthia to wake up now."

   

 

It was just after ten in the mourning when Cynthia opened her eyes.

 

"It's about time you woke up."

 

"I had the weirdest set of dreams. At least I think their dreams."

 

"I know. Mr. G told me you were the victim of the dream demon."

 

"You mean the dream demon really exists?" Cynthia asked.

 

"I'm afraid so." Tallgirl replied.

"I think I'll call Kim Buck to make sure he's still alive. Do you have his phone number?"

 

Kim Buck was enjoying his day off, when he heard the phone ring.

 

"Hello." He said

 

"Kim Buck is that you?"

 

"Yes is me. Who is this?"

 

"Cynthia Gold. I arrived in your living room after Mega world survivor. Glad to see you're alive and weren't crushed to death by Bess Cash."

 

"Excuse me?" Kim asked but Cynthia had already hung up.

 

The end

 
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1350