Totally Endo by Archne_Lover
Summary:

(Commission) (Totally Spies x Monsters vs. Aliens) The girls have been summoned to a base so secret merely speaking the name is a federal offence to find and reverse the source of Ginormica's sudden growth spurt by shrinking down to near microscopic size, entering and exploring her body.


Categories: Unaware, Giantess, Body Exploration, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Archne Commissions
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 5394 Read: 3737 Published: August 23 2023 Updated: August 23 2023

1. The Debriefing by Archne_Lover

2. Preparation by Archne_Lover

3. Meeting Susan by Archne_Lover

4. Hurricane Susan by Archne_Lover

5. Into the Belly of Ginormica by Archne_Lover

The Debriefing by Archne_Lover

Title: Totally Endo
Commissioned by: iambeowulf
Categories: Totally Spies, Monsters Vs. Aliens
Characters: Sam, Clover, Alex, Susan/Ginormica
Cameo(s): General Monger
Tags: Endo, Shrinking Woman, Shrinking, Shrinking (Micro – 0.5in), Shrinking (Giant – 49ft 11in), Giantess (Brobdnignagian – 200ft), Unaware Giantess, Gross, Snot, Fart, Clothes Melting
Alternate Title(s): Totally Gross, Susan’s Tummy,
Started: 12/07/2023
Finished: 12/07/2023
Patreon: 12/07/2023
Public: 12/08/2023

Chapter One
The Debriefing

 

Their footsteps echoed in the dimly lit, expansive base, with ceilings so high they vanished into darkness aside from the individual beams of light shining through. Goose pimples prickled the skin of the spies as they neared the stout, muscular man stood in the centre of the room awaiting their arrival.

 

Compared to the brightly lit and colourful WOOHP base of operations, it felt like they were being summoned by some dark council. It put the three, brightly coloured, girls on edge. Clover took point, leading the trio, her scarlet jumpsuit clung to her slender, athletic figure, accenting her C-cup breasts, and making her butt look firmer – and much more spankable – her blonde hair was styled into a fluffy job and her bright blue eyes searched almost aimlessly in the surrounding darkness.

 

The base was so secret the only thing they could make out was the dimly illuminated pathway leading them to the waiting general.

 

Sam had positioned herself to Clover’s left, her long thick red hair travelling down to just shy of her ass – suspiciously highlighted by her light green jumpsuit. Her matching heeled boots audibly clicked against the chrome floor, her steps normally making her D-cup breasts bounce but her tight attired kept them firmly in place. Unlike her friend, her emerald green eyes remained focused on the general ahead of them. Jerry had made this sound like a big deal in the debriefing they received, which would have been more detailed had someone not knocked him unconscious when he attempted to say the facility’s name out loud, outside of the secret base.

 

And to Clover’s right, was Alex, the mixed-race girl’s sleek black hair was styled into a cute bob that just reached her cheeks in length. Like her friends she was already uniformed for their coming mission, wearing a golden yellow jumpsuit that accented her firm C-cup breasts and attempted to add an extra inch to her rear. Her honey-brown eyes roamed the darkness of the base much like Clover’s – she really didn’t like the fact she couldn’t make out her surroundings, it made her tummy squirm and vibrate with nervous energy.

 

The trio slowed to a stop in front of the general. He was shorter than them, but his frame made it clear he was not to be underestimated – those muscles looked like they would deflect bullets and that chin looked as though it could cut glass – bulletproof glass. His hair had greyed with his years of service and was cut very short.

 

“Clover Ewing. Samantha ‘Sam’ Simpson. Alexandra ‘Alex’ Casoy.” The general greeted, his voice as rough as one would expect.

 

“Yeah, so what’s the problem?” Clover asked, unconsciously taking on a relaxed stance.

 

“I am General W. R. Monger. This is a secure government facility.”

 

“Like no duh,” Alex said.

 

General Monger gritted his teeth, his expression tightening as he suppressed his irritation at being interrupted. Subordinates should be quiet and gain the full debriefing before asking questions or making – rather crass – unwarranted interruptions.

 

“This is a secure government facility. In 1950 it was decided the general public could not handle the truth about monsters. As of 2009 that was overturned but this facility has remained so secret that it is a federal offence to even speak its name. This is where the monsters were imprisoned in order to protect the populace. Since 2009 this base was partially converted into the living quarters for monsters. Both for the protection of the general population and for the monsters themselves.”

 

Sam nodded to show she was following the general’s words. Clover and Sam tried to follow but found it rather difficult when the militant man started reading off dates as though they were back in history class. Spy work wasn’t supposed to be like studying, it was supposed to be thrilling and exciting.

 

“You mean like the giant robot in California and the alien invasion?” Sam asked

 

“Exactly. As of three months ago, monster codename – Ginormica – also known as Susan Murphy started going under a metamorphic process.”

 

“Ginormica? You like mean the giant lady?” Alex gasped, eyes widening in shock.

 

“Correct. Over the last three months the energy that radiates from her body, allowing for her mass size and strength has increased. This has caused her to undergo a startling growth. Ginormica originally stood at 49 feet and 11 inches, now, however, she has reached a startling 200 feet.”

 

“200? That’s over four times as big!” Sam gasped.

 

“Yeesh, where’s a size ray when you need one?” Clover asked, recalling the times she had both shrunk and grown. Then again even back when she had grown she was only 50ft tall, yeah that probably wouldn’t be the best matchup.

 

“So, what do you want us to do?” Alex asked, “Do you have like a shrink ray or something? Are you going to grow us?”

 

“Shrink rays have been trialled on Ginormica since her capture in 2009. Each one has failed. They either have no effect or the energy saturating her body consumes and makes her grow even further.”

 

“What? How?” Sam asked.

 

“Classified.” The general said, though in truth their scientists weren’t exactly sure how it happened, the energy that radiated from Ginormica was still new to them and something about its nature not only caused mass growth and enhancement of all physical attributes of the host. But also, was able to consume alien energy and convert it into more quantonium.

 

“So, like, what can we do?” Clover asked.

 

“I am getting to that.” General Monger said. “Scans of Ginormica’s body have revealed an alien object located in her stomach that seems to be radiating a concentrated form of her natural radiation. It is suspected that this is the reason for her recent growth spurt. Since your team has been known for getting both in and out of tight situations. You have been selected to travel into Ginormica’s body and remove the foreign object.”

 

“Wait what?!” Clover said.

 

“You want us to go inside her?!” Alex said.

 

“Like eat us?!” Sam said, her cheeks tinging with a light blush and feeling a certain – tingling – sensation in her lower tummy, or maybe a bit lower.

 

“Negatory.” General Monger said, not disturbed or impacted in the slightest by the teenage girl’s outbursts. “You will be flying into her body in a prototype submergible flight unit. Once aboard the ship, you will be shrunk down to approximately half an inch in size. That way there should be no chance that Ginormica will be aware of your intrusion into her body.”

 

“Wait, why can’t she know?” Sam asked, her delicate reddish eyebrows knitting together.

 

“It was discovered that when subject Ginormica is aware of any intrusion outside of food into her body. That her body will respond aggressively with extreme prejudice. Several drones have been destroyed upon entering her body.”

 

“Destroyed!?” the girls all but shouted together.

 

Again, the general’s expression twitched as he fought to conceal his annoyance. These girls were far too undisciplined for his liking. Whose idea was it to hire teenage girls anyway?

 

“Yes. Destroyed. However, when Ginormica was not aware of the intrusion the probes lasted 50% longer and were able to make further progress into her body. The craft you will be utilizing is estimated to last up to one hour once inside Ginormica’s stomach. You will be entering through her anal canal-“

 

“What! You mean like her butt!?” Clover shouted.

 

Again General Monger’s expression twisted in irritation, much more noticeably this time.

 

“That is correct.”

 

“Eww! Like no way am I-“ Clover began, waving her hands outwards and craning her head back in disgust.

 

“Once inside you shall follow Ginormica’s digestive track back to her stomach. You will locate the source of the concentrated radiation. And you will remove it.” General Monger said, his irritation finally melting into his voice and cutting off the blonde spy.

 

“But-“ Alex tried.

 

“No buts. These are direct orders. Should Ginormica’s size continue to grow. There is no telling if we will be able to stop her. With every inch she gains she becomes more invulnerable and stronger. And there is no telling the effect this will have on Ginormica’s emotional state. You will complete this mission. Or you will be removed from the WOOHP agency and have your memories wiped of this exchange. Do I make myself clear?”

 

“Yes sir, Mr General,” Sam said, her lips noticeably dryer than before.

 

The general turned his gaze to Clover and Alex.

 

“Aye, aye sir,” the two spies said in unison, raising a hand each to their heads in salute. Jerry may make bad jokes and have his moments of cringe, but at least he didn’t have a stick up his ass the size of the Statue of Liberty.

 

“Good. Now follow me. I shall escort you to your craft. And do not stray. Your clearance is not unlimited and there will be repercussions if you wander off.” General Monger said, turning on his heel – his posture never relaxing – and began to lead the way down the dimly lit line of light, his heavy footsteps making the base feel even larger as they seemed to echo into eternity.

Preparation by Archne_Lover

Chapter 2
Preparation

 

The craft the spies were to use was a long, sleek, manta-shaped contraption with long electromotive tentacles that trailed out of the back – kinda like an exotic squid fused with a manta ray. It was bright yellow and had expansive windows and a very roomy hull.

 

“Wow,” the girls gasped together as they ogled the top-of-the-line craft, even from an outside look it was clear it was more advanced than any vehicle they had piloted before.

 

“Ready yourselves for the mission ahead girls.” General Monger said, tearing the girls’ eyes back to him, he had stood himself at the side of a long white table which held three sets of devices the girls recognized, how the general had procured them they didn’t know.

 

On the table sat three Compowders – three small purple circular devices shaped like compact mirrors, that when activated could serve as a communicator and were capable of performing analysis. Adjacent to the Compowders were three B.E.G.A.A.M. – Breathe Easy Go Anywhere Air Masks – small pink sticks that when activated would balloon into heart-shaped air masks that would completely cover the user's face. Then finally, were three golden tubes of lipstick – Exploding Lipstick – does what says on the tube and does it very well.

 

“How did you-“ Alex began.

 

“Classified. Each of these devices has been monitored to increase their effectiveness inside Ginormica’s body. The Compowders have been updated with information regarding Ginormica’s body composition. The B.E.G.A.A.M have been upgraded to be able to draw oxygen from the acidic environment of Ginormica’s stomach. And the Exploding – hem – lipstick,” such a stupid item in his view, “has been modified, the energy blasts will be more potent and should hopefully not be absorbed by Ginormica’s body or the alien object inside her. Tests indicate it should work as long as Ginormica is not aware of the device.” General Monger explained, breaking down each of the individual items with well-practised efficiency.

 

The girls gathered the items, looking over each one in turn and the general set about opening the hull of the craft.

 

“Once you are all inside you will be shrunken down and carried to Ginormica’s cell.”

 

Clover’s shoulders shrugged as she resigned herself to the coming mission and all it entailed.

 

“Well let’s get this over with,” Clover said as she climbed into the hull and settled into one of the leather seats, followed by Alex and finally by a rather shaky Sam – her cheeks were burning bright now and it was a constant fight to stop her legs from trembling as she thought about what was to come.

 

No sooner had the hatch to the ship closed did a metal slat in the far-off ceiling slid away to reveal a large mechanical construct that resembled something out of an old sci-fi movie with a small red ball on its tip.

 

“Prepare yourself, girls.” General Monger’s voice crackled over the interior radio of the craft.

 

Clover and Alex closed their eyes tightly and Sam bit her bottom lip and forced her legs together.

 

The red ball illuminated with bright green energy before erupting and firing an identical beam onto and over the stationary craft. The energy sunk inside the ship and rapidly washed over everything and everyone inside. Sam gritted her teeth as she felt her entire body start to vibrate as she, her friends and the ship began to rapidly shrink, dwindling smaller and smaller until the ship reached a mere half an inch in height and one and a half inches in length.

 

“Right. Let’s get this underway.” General Monger said as he approached the shrunken object, his heavy steps making the world inside the craft shake and tremble, making the girls scream and shriek as they did their darndest to remain in belted seats.

 

They really were small.

 

The general plucked a pair of tweezers from his jacket pocket and with great care collected the spies.

 

It was time they met Ginormica.

Meeting Susan by Archne_Lover

Chapter 3
Meeting Susan

 

“Ugh, I like feel like I’m gonna barf,” Clover moaned, her cheeks more than a little green as she sprawled herself over the console as the craft continued to violently shake with each step of the giant general.

 

“Yeah, like I thought being held by a guy was supposed to be nice…” Alex groaned, too looking a little green under the collar.

 

“Hold it in girls, it can’t be much longer,” Sam said, leaning back in her chair, one arm over her gut as she tried to stop her stomach from doing summersaults as the ship rapidly rose and fell with each step. It was like they were riding an overly clunky roller coaster.

 

Eventually. Lady luck shined on the girls and the giant general slowed to a stop in front of a giant window looking into a dark cell.

 

The spies squinted, doing their best to focus their vision as they stared into the lightless cell. It was only when something the size of a mountain shifted did they realise what they were looking at.

 

It was Ginormica.

 

Their tiny mouths dropped open in astonishment and awe.

 

Inside the colossal cell, curled up into an awkward shape was Ginormica, AKA Susan Murphy and the mountain they were looking at was in fact her shoulder. Her limbs were sticking out and bending awkwardly in a pitiful attempt to fit comfortably in the cell. She was drastically too big for it.

 

Then again, the cell was meant for a 50ft woman. Not a 200ft one.

 

And she was completely naked.

 

At least it wouldn’t be hard to get inside.

 

The craft violently shuck again as the General carefully moved them towards a small slat in the window that would normally be used to slide small objects into the room. Sam originally assumed it was for food but then remembered the size of the woman and disregarded it. No way would her food fit through such a small gap.

 

Once they were inside the spies set about activating the shrunken craft. It smoothly took off and they found themselves wishing they had just flown to the cell instead of getting a lift from the irate general. Then again if they had, it would have taken them hours to find Susan’s cell.

 

“Hey, this handles pretty good,” Alex said grinning like a child.

 

“Yeah, like we should totally get one,” Clover agreed as she set the navigation for their destination, and just like that they were flying straight for Susan’s ass.

 

Sam swallowed as the building-sized cheeks rapidly drew closer. She could spend months climbing that thing with her mountaineering gear and she doubted Susan would ever notice she was there. Would she even notice her climbing into her asshole?

 

The thought made her intimate walls clench.

 

‘Come on, you gotta focus,’ Sam mentally chided herself.

 

STREEAAK

 

BANG

 

CLANG

 

Sam was snapped out of her inner bashing when Susan shifted in her sleep, her giant arms sliding down the walls and her knees clanging against the wall, leaving deep crater-like dents behind. But thankfully, as she had moved her ass cheeks had parted partially making their mission a bit easier.

 

“Wow, she really like could do with a waxing,” Clover said as they entered the flashy cavern, seeing thin platinum hairs sprouting on either side.

 

Sam swallowed. She was feeling really warm now. She couldn’t help but imagine climbing Susan’s ass, making use of those fine delicate hairs. What if she slipped and got tangled up? Would Susan ever find her?

 

“Sam? Like what’s up?” Alex asked, tearing Sam’s attention back to reality.

 

“Huh? Oh! Nothing!” Sam said suddenly, rushing to get her words out and alleviate suspicion.

 

“Eww here we go girls,” Clover said, pulling both girls back to the situation at hand – thankfully – as the front of the manta-shaped ship glided into Susan’s titanic anus. The ship didn’t even touch the sides. Not even close. They could easily fit twelve more ships in there. Maybe even sixteen before they’d touch the walls – those delicious, pink, warm, wrinkly walls.

 

Sam forced her eyes from the windows again.

 

This wasn’t a leisure cruise. This was a mission.

 

This was serious.

 

Hurricane Susan by Archne_Lover

Chapter 4

 

Hurricane Susan

 

Thankfully for the spies, the anus was a relatively smooth ride – not that they ever thought they’d say that – aside from the thin layer of excrement that papered the barriers of the tube and the stench it brought, it was as Jerry would say easy breezy.

 

But then they entered a larger cavernous area where a steadily rising thin mist obscured the bottom. It made the walls look shadowy and distant but the spies could still see where they were going and easily navigated the twists and turns of the large intestines.

 

Unfortunately, this was where their luck ran dry.

 

The craft suddenly shook violently.

 

“What the!?” Clover shouted.

 

“Something hit us!” Alex said.

 

“It’s a macrophage!” Sam shouted, pointing to a glutenous cellular cluster that had latched itself to the ceiling of the ship.

 

THUD

 

“Ah!” Alex cried as she found herself nearly flung from her seat. “There’s another!” she shouted, pointing to her window.

 

“Ugh make that three!” Clover said, eyes widening as she saw another one heading straight for them dead ahead.

 

“Like what are we supposed to do?” Alex asked.

 

“This is a military ship, right? Try shooting it!” Sam said as she set about looking for controls that looked like they’d be for a weapon.

 

THUD

 

Clover’s macrophage slammed into the front of the ship obscuring their view.

 

“Found it!” Alex shouted as she pulled a lever and pressed a red button.

 

PEW

 

There was a burst of crimson energy and the giant cell on the front of the ship vanished in a display of smoke.

 

“Whoa!” Clover cried out as she roughly grabbed the steering and made a tight, very tight, turn to avoid the end of the current passage, “like that was a close one!”

 

“Yeah, we better get these stowaways off before we have anything closer,” Sam said, doing her best to ignore her arousal – she’d like to say the danger drove all the erotic thoughts from her mind but in truth, it only added to them. If she got stuck in here would she be digested or kind of fuse with Susan’s larger intestine?

 

PEW

 

The craft rocked as another blast was fire, knocking the cell off of Alex’s side of the ship.

 

“Uh oh,” Alex suddenly said.

 

“Like what now?” Clover yelled.

 

“Err we have some more gate crashers…”

 

“How many?” Sam asked, turning to look.

 

“Err half a dozen…actually make that a baker’s dozen, there’s more coming.”

 

“Can we outrun ‘em?” Clover asked.

 

“Err maybe but if we can, we better do it now,” Alex said.

 

Sam’s eyes widened as an idea hit her. Her green spandex-clad fingers began dancing over the controls near her and she took control of the main weapon. If this worked she’d have to thank some of those smutty fanfic writers. Sam took a steady, calming, breath as she aimed at the wall of the large intestine.

 

‘Please work,’ and she fired.

 

GURGLE

 

GLUG

 

GLUUUUURRRGLLLEEEE

 

The world around them shuddered and shook violently, the dark, wrinkly walls around them flexing and tightening and even starting to close in around them as a reaction triggered by the disturbance to the sensitive organ flesh.

 

“Hold on tight girls!” Same shouted over the loud rumbling.

 

“Like what did you do?!” Clover shouted, grabbing the side of the main control console.

 

PPPPFFFFFTTTRRRRRPPPPP

 

A colossal gust of wind slammed into the ship and the pursuing cells. The craft began to turn upwards and be pushed back as the tendrils pushing the manta-shaped craft began to thrash and struggle to maintain control.

 

“Eww gross!” Alex shouted, grabbing hold of her nose with one hand while the other kept hold of the side of her chair.

 

“Clover! We need to go into full power or we’re going to get blown away!” Sam shouted as the ship finally gave way and began to flip backwards making the spies devolve into fearful screams as they violently flew back until finally, Clover was able to get the controls back under control.

 

PPPPHHHFFFFTTTTTRRRRRRPPPPP-GURGLE

 

Another hurricane-like gust of gas slammed into the ship. But now that the tendrils were turning at maximum speed they could at least maintain their current position – and thankfully weren’t sent spiralling again.

 

The hurricane winds began to fade as rapidly as they appeared – although the sickly gurgling remained – as soon as the opposing force faded the manta-shaped shift shot forward as though entering some form of hyperdrive.

 

“Ahhhhh!” the girls screamed together as they launched deep into Susan’s gigantic large intestine, barely making each turn, missing violently and likely very squishy and gassy crashes with micro inches to spare.

Into the Belly of Ginormica by Archne_Lover

Chapter 5

 

Into the Belly of Ginormica

 

The girls panted heavily as Clover finally let the craft slow. They had shot through the large intestine and speedrun Susan’s small intestine, the villi had nearly knocked them off course twice and at one point they nearly got themselves absorbed into Susan’s bloodstream but Clover’s expert piloting was enough to get them back on track.

 

Now the trio were looking at a flexing hole at the end of the pipeline, spurts of chyme, stomach acids, and bile oozing through it with each casual flex of the muscle.

 

The pylorus sphincter was easily many times their current size. It kinda looked like a cross between a compactor, a sewer pipe, and gooey fleshy…stuff.

 

“Ready girls?” Sam asked, feeling her own heart start to race at the thought of entering Susan’s stomach. Her pointed nipples were even starting to rub against her jumpsuit with each breath in anticipation.

 

“Ugh as if I could ever be ready for this,” Clover said with a shudder.

 

“We better tackle this at full throttle to minimise the risk that we get stuck,” Sam said.

 

Clover and Alex shivered in disgust.

 

Clover slowly pushed the throttle forward and the ship rapidly gained speed and fired into the opening, the trailing tendrils wiggling through just before the sphincter closed on them.

 

“That was a close one,” Sam said.

 

“Yeah,” Clover said, her disgust was audible in her voice.

 

They had finally entered Susan’s stomach. They were at the bottom of an ocean of stomach acid and chyme. It was dark and murky, the only late was an ethereal light blue that illuminated the crevices of Susan’s giant stomach. Small bubbles began to slowly fizz off the ship as it slowly ascended. The girls winced as they felt their tiny ears pop with the change in pressure.

 

“We better slow down so we don’t get the bends,” Sam said.

 

“The what?” Clover asked.

 

“It’s what happens if you ascend too quickly from underwater,” Sam explained and with reluctance, Clover slowed their ascension and Sam set about depressurising the craft at set intervals.

 

The craft breached the surface, pushing a soggy, semi-digested piece of food out of the way. At the push of a button, the hull opened and the three spies disembarked the craft, their faces protected by their B.E.G.A.A.M.

 

“Wow…” Sam whispered in a state of awe, it was like she’d just stepped out and into another planet, a thick blue-grey fog filled the air from acidic bubbles bursting against the soggy chunks of land made by food – they looked like an amalgamation of burger and pizzas. The gastric space was brightly lit by the dim glowing veins rich with the alien radiation that grants Susan her size and embedded in one of the walls – glowing so bright it was like a miniature sun – was a pale blue crystal.

 

“Yeah, wow is right, like it’s so totally ew, let’s blow that thing and blow this dump,” Clover said, glaring at the ground in disgust – or more specifically, the gooey, rubbery, chewed gum-like strands of digested gunk sticking to her boots.

 

“Well, it does look pretty alien,” Alex agreed, taking out a golden tube, and looking around for a good angle to shoot from, “if we shoot from different angles, we might have a better chance at destroying it faster.”

 

“Maybe,” Sam agreed – her heart was going a mile a minute now.

 

With great care and difficulty, the spies leapt from island to island of digested foods – Clover nearly falling into the gastric swamp in the process.

 

“Ready?” Sam asked, holding up her exploding lipstick and priming before aiming it at the crystal.

 

The glowing gem was easily several times their size, probably between one to two feet in height and width? It was kinda hard to judge.

 

“Yep!” Alex said.

 

“Like totally, this humidity is ruining my hair,” Clover said.

 

PEW

 

WRRRRRNG

 

CRACK

 

BANG

 

Dark, sapphire blue smoke exploded from the wall, shards of light blue crystal shooting out of the epicentre.

 

The girls raised their arms up to shield themselves

 

Grrrrbbrrrr

 

GURGLE

 

BURGLE

 

RRRRRR

 

BLODGE

 

Dark ripples and splashes of gastric acid combusted around them as the walls of Susan’s stomach tensed and clenched before starting to rumble and the ripples became waves, splashing over islands of food. The steady stream of bursting bubbles and billowing gas became full-on explosions as the submerged food began to burn, melt and dissolve below the murky blue surface.

 

“Uh oh,” Alex said, struggling to maintain her footing as waves crashed into her island, showering her in a mist of acidic drops.

 

“Guys-“ Sam began.

 

“Run!” Clover finished.

 

The girls together began to run, leaping from island to island as they ran back to the thankfully still buoyant ship. Each heavy step they took partially submerged their individual islands and helped to send them under and allowing fresh waves and sprays of gastric juices to wash their bodies.

 

Leaping into the air, they dived into the ship – Clover catching the lever with her foot causing the roof to close, just in time to shield them from another spray of Susan’s stomach acids.

 

“Everyone alright?” Sam asked hurriedly.

 

“I wouldn’t call this alright!” Clover shrieked, looking down at what was left of her jumpsuit, she was almost completely naked, the only remains of her clothing being dark red gooey strands stretching down from her shoulders, down her body, over her breasts, her nipples and tracing down to her waist – and a strip clinging to her left ass cheek.

 

Sam and Alex looked down at their clothes. They’d all been splashed by the gastric fluids. Alex only had one boot and a warped piece of spandex around her neck left, and Sam, well all that was left was warped gooey spandex around her tits, pushing them together – her nipples tingled from the irritation caused by the brief exposure to acid. She’d actually, technically being partially digested. Why did she like that?

 

“Let’s get out of here before like anything else happens!” Clover shrieked, and no sooner had the words left her mouth did the world around them start shaking and colossal bubbles erupted from the acid around.

 

UUUR

 

UUUUUUUURR

 

UUUUUUUUURRPPPP

 

The girls shrieked as their ship suddenly flew up Susan’s stomach, carried by her rising gas. Clover tried to steer the ship but the gas just wouldn’t stop coming, hitting them on every angle while carrying them higher and higher.

 

UUUUURP

 

BUUUUUUUUUURP

 

As one the spies screamed as the gas knocked them off their shooting course and sent them up and into Susan’s nasal cavity, snot smearing over the ship, covering the windows and gunking up the engine until finally with a desperate, haunting sound the engine died and the tendrils stopped turning.

 

Leaving them trapped in the ethereally lit, snot-filled cavern of Susan’s nose.

 

“Ok, this is a problem,” Sam said, peering through the small gaps in the snot taking up the windows.

 

“Ew and just when I like thought this couldn’t get any grosser,” Clover cried, her body literally shivering in disgust.

 

The world shook.

 

“Oh no,” Alex whispered.

 

“Ugh, what now?” Clover complained.

 

Sam saw globs of snot sucked off the windshield and grabbed hold of the base of one of the chairs, hugging herself to it.

 

“UH, UH, UH, AH-“

 

“Guys hold on!” Sam yelled.

 

“AH-AH-AH-CHOO!!!!”

 

With the force of a hurricane, the girls were evicted from Susan’s snot-filled nose and were sent flying through the air. Titanic droplets of spit and spot flying with them like slimy meteors.

 

With the speed and force of their departure, neither girl could grab the controls. Each one clung to the bolted-down furniture and screamed as the top-of-the-line craft began to fall from the sky.

 

BANG

 

SMASH

 

SPLASH

 

The craft submerged itself in clear water, descending several metres before slowing and beginning to float back to the surface. When they broke the surface, the girls found themselves letting out breaths they didn’t realise they were holding. They were safe.

 

“That...was…insane…” Clover gasped out between heavy breaths, wiping sweat from her brow.

 

“Like totally,” Alex agreed.

 

“Yeah…” Sam gasped, her heart still racing and her pelvis still tingling.

 

“So now what?” Alex asked.

 

“I guess…we get out of her? Go to the general and regrow?” Sam offered.

 

THUD

 

THUD

 

THUD

 

THUD

 

“Err…guys what’s-“ Alex began only to be cut off as the light began to fade and be eclipsed by a much smaller, ass belonging to a 49ft 11in Susan.

 

“Uh oh,” Sam said.

 

“Like no way! I’m not being peed on! So not happening!” Clover objected

 

GRRRRR

 

“Er I like don’t think that’s the problem, Clover,” Alex said sheepishly.

 

“No!” Clover dived for the control and started turning the engine back over.

 

The engine began to whine and whirl but before Clover could even put the thing in gear it sputtered out. She tried again. Again, it wouldn’t start.

 

“Hurry Clover! She’s starting to-“ Alex shouted, staring up with horror-filled eyes as a dark object began to appear between those colossal ass cheeks.

 

Again, the engine whined and sputtered out.

 

“Clover!” Alex shouted.

 

“I’m trying!” Clover snapped.

 

It was starting to peak out when finally, the engine whirled into life and jolted forward and up into the air. Clover pulled back hard on the controls and the ship altered its course for a direct ascent. Gritting her teeth, she continued to pull as hard as she could until she managed to just escape through a minute crack of space between Susan’s ginormous ass and the oversized toilet seat. A loud splash behind them punctuating just how close the trio had come with another detail on the tour of Susan’s digestive system.

 

“Like let’s get big again before anything else happens,” Alex said.

 

“Like totally,” Clover agreed.

 

Sam didn’t say anything.

 

Clover set course for the same slot the general had posted them in not that long ago. This mission couldn’t be over soon enough.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13471